Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10 Thread 5

The Reunion! The Finale! The Fallout!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601July 1, 2018 7:53 AM

thanks, op!

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2018 2:53 AM

You're welcome!

Link to thread 4:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2018 2:54 AM

ive lost interest in the show

they all on crack? way too hyper and unfocused and gooombah

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2018 2:56 AM

Aquaria looked like shit on the reunion

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2018 2:56 AM

R4 He always looked like shit

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2018 3:03 AM

I laughed, I cried. It was better than my colonoscopy, but not by much.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2018 5:07 AM

came for me, came for me, sent me home, Eureka.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2018 2:36 PM

Someone needs to do a remix of Asia's weeping and hysterics. It would be HILARIOUS!

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2018 2:37 PM

Also since this thread features The Vixen with her infamous cunt line, I think this thread will be far less busy than the others. And roman numerals were used in the last thread title, how about some consistency?

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2018 3:13 PM

Okay, after watching the reunion I think it's kind of clear that The Vixen came on the show to stir the pot and she planned to come on the reunion and stir the pot then walk off. The girl clearly was working some kind of game.

She came to the show with a worked out "storyline". She was going to be the young, black queen who was going to call out white privilege. Her first target and the smartest target for her storyline was Aquaria, but when Aquaria didn't bite she had to move on so she chose Eureka who is loud and can't shut up.

The Vixen's mistake was if you want your storyline to be about being a victim of white privilege, you don't pick Eureka of all people. I have no problem with bitches working an angle for screen time, but it was so obvious what she was doing.

Don't get me wrong, I believe she's on a mission for racial equality and she's trying to shed light on racism in the community and she has an important message, but she clearly went the stunt queen route to try and raise awareness.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2018 4:11 PM

And so many people have fallen for her act. The Vixen knew what she was doing. She was thoroughly enjoying herself as they replayed the Untucked fight with Eureka.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2018 4:13 PM

To put aside the Vixen drama, I was also caught off guard by how many queens had a problem with Kameron. Though it makes sense, they are a family of people and it is hard when someone is closed off and not trying to connect with you. It is weird to me how Kameron is a drag queen who doesn't want to talk to people, girl, most drag queens can talk your ear off.

But of course no one picked Kameron to win, I don't think anyone thinks Kameron deserves to win this season, probably including Kameron.

And damn, guess I will venture into the drama to say I was on Ru's side. Asia's histrionics about letting her walk away were a bit over the top. The Vixen made her choice to leave.

Aquaria's "wakanda fish is that" rebuttal was great, it was a nice reminder that she isn't just a look queen (as I try to mentally prepare myself for her inevitable win...)

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2018 4:59 PM

We've all seen comedy sketches featuring sassy ghetto hoes, from MadTV, In Living Color to Flip Wilson and Shenaynay. Even Rupaul played a few in hisccareer. All of them tried to be what Miss Vangie is.

She is hilarious so effortlessly. I love her. She deserves her shot.

My two favorite Vangie moments;. When she describes first seeing Rupaul walk into the runway as akin to seeing the Loch Ness monster! She was gagged. Then when she is getting her critiques on her floral flop Rupaul asks if she had any design background: 'Well, I wouldn't call myself Project Runway ready, but I do have my patterns in my clutch.'. I can't tell if that line was written for her or it was her own. Either way her delivery was perfect.

She has what I want in a drag queen: a quick wit and an abundance of confidence, so much that I believe she is the first contestant to address Mama Rupaul as 'bitch.' Ru: So how are you? Vangie: Bitch, let me tell you...

Rupaul loves Miss Vangie because I think she can sense they are peers. Can't wait to see more of her.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2018 5:03 PM

Asia is either as gullible AF or in on The Vixen's scam.

My favorite thing about Miss Vangie is that she sounds like a Brooklyn cab driver.

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2018 5:05 PM

I'm curious to see how Vanjie will actually perform on S11 (let's not pretend it is a spoiler she is going to be brought back), can she live up the the weird legacy that has been created around her.

What I will say is, we can't forget Kalorie fairly beat her ass in that lip sync, she wasn't a great performer there. So she better hope she doesn't fall into the bottom 2 early on again.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2018 5:08 PM

Miss Vangie is also humble. But the voice!?/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2018 5:24 PM

Miss Vangie takes control of the stage and Bianca Del Rio cracks up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2018 5:54 PM

If RuPaul and the other producers are smart, they'll stop giving air time to the race-based fights. The girls can pop off all they want, it will just end up on the cutting room floor. If they want to scream about white devils, they'll have to do it on their own dime.

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2018 6:20 PM

[quote]If they want to scream about white devils

Of course you just prove the point of why conversations about race are important.

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2018 6:26 PM

I didn’t say that the conversations aren’t important. Just that the producers of a light-hearted reality competition show may not want their show hi-jacked into becoming about something else.

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2018 6:51 PM

CROWN ME. FUCK ME. LOVE ME. FEED ME.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Kameron is a classic introvert working in an extrovert medium. Extroverts don’t understand us, so they think we’re stand-offish, conceited, cold, or we’re calculating or devious.

There is a very large generation gap between Ru and the girls this season, more noticeable than in years past. Ru (who is also an introvert, btw) is more of an individualist than these girls, and doesn’t have a lot of patience for Vixen’s nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2018 7:09 PM

Miss Vanjie is effotlessly charismatic. Monique, even tho I love her, is very calculated and self directed in her lines/faces. Vanjie is just naturally hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2018 7:12 PM

[quote]My favorite thing about Miss Vangie is that she sounds like a Brooklyn cab driver.

So perfectly true. I would stay in her cab until I was totally broke.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2018 9:20 PM

I want to see Vanjie on Sesame Street. Which character has the really gruff voice? Cookie Monster?

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2018 9:23 PM

They kept talking about Kameron's social media. Was she a bitch or something?

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2018 9:47 PM

Boy Vanjie could get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2018 9:54 PM

Kameron brags a lot on social media, a very different street kind of persona than her in person presentation. I think that's mostly what they meant. She also says bitch and y'all a lot. He's a weird dude, his affect is so flat that I don't think he pulls off live performance very well. Obviously many disagree. We know how the last bit of fuckery goes - a last minute change that blatantly assists Aquaria from being rightfully eliminated in her first LSFYL. So the final showdown number is for THREE queens. They've all been crowned. At least we don't know who wins, but social media is heavily in favor of Aquaria, surprise surprise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2018 10:07 PM

What I understood, r26, was tha Kameron was more talkative/open on social media and therefore, according to the other queens, was a phony either on the show or on social media.

by Anonymousreply 29June 23, 2018 10:09 PM

Pretty much r29. Kameron is very talkative and funny on his instagam. The Kameron they see on social media is not the Kameron they have met, so they wonder why she doesn't want to be that social and show that personality when they are around.

by Anonymousreply 30June 23, 2018 10:12 PM

I was underwhelmed. Lots of talk about afterschool special moments. Asia's hysterical interaction with RuPaul regarding The Vixen was one big eye roll. ALL of that could've been edited out and those five minutes could've been used for more about the queens that STAYED.

Was taken aback by everyone's semi vitriol for Kameron. Don't follow her or any of them on social media, but it sounds like she was playing her social game as low key as the competition. I hate the lip sync to the death for the finale. We all know Ru is going to pick whoever she wants anyway, with perhaps some eye to the fans.

by Anonymousreply 31June 23, 2018 10:34 PM

I would never bring this up with the vultures on Reddit, but out of genuine curiosity, has Monique ever discussed the pigment disfigurement on her eyebrows and forehead? Are they burns?

by Anonymousreply 32June 23, 2018 10:46 PM

Put it this way, she's learned not to glue anything to her face.

by Anonymousreply 33June 23, 2018 10:54 PM

r32, I just assumed she had that vitaligogo or soemthing.

by Anonymousreply 34June 23, 2018 11:04 PM

Did anyone else notice that fat fuck Kalorie at the reunion, eating popcorn out of a ziploc bag? WTF gurl, you can’t wait for a break?!

by Anonymousreply 35June 23, 2018 11:10 PM

She was hoping to become a meme.

by Anonymousreply 36June 23, 2018 11:12 PM

It’s easier for introverts to communicate in writing, so it’s no surprise that Kameron is more expressive on social media. Again, extroverts don’t understand this and think she’s being calculating.

by Anonymousreply 37June 23, 2018 11:13 PM

Introversion isn't an excuse for lack of civility.

by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2018 11:14 PM

She probably isn’t particularly uncivil. Extroverts think that anyone who isn’t constantly bouncing off the walls is uncivil, not sociable, etc.

by Anonymousreply 39June 23, 2018 11:18 PM

R35 Duh, she was eating it watching the Vixen shitshow, a take on the famous M.Jackson meme

by Anonymousreply 40June 23, 2018 11:21 PM

R40. Well it failed and seemed desperate

by Anonymousreply 41June 23, 2018 11:23 PM

Yes, it is all the 'extroverts' fault r39.

If you have 12 people that think you are being stand-offish, you can stick your hand in the sand and blame them, or you can have a moment of self-reflection that you are obviously too stand offish and grow as a person.

by Anonymousreply 42June 23, 2018 11:23 PM

[quote] Boy Vanjie could get it.

If you're pressed as fuck, sure

by Anonymousreply 43June 23, 2018 11:26 PM

Dusty was quite clear in his description of Kameron's behaviour. Monique echoed it his sentiment, referencing a drive by "Hello" was even too much for Kameron.

by Anonymousreply 44June 23, 2018 11:26 PM

Lol. Comments like R41 are why I keep coming back here and left Reddit to the witless eleven year olds with their parents wireless account and an ax to grind.

by Anonymousreply 45June 23, 2018 11:27 PM

Oh, they hate Ru on Reddit now. She’s “problematic.”

by Anonymousreply 46June 23, 2018 11:34 PM

R46 Nobody can say no, or growup to Reddit users, they refuse

R41 Seems kinda totally fucking obvious to anyone who has ever fucking been on the internet or listened to Vixen dribble on.

by Anonymousreply 47June 23, 2018 11:38 PM

[quote]Oh, they hate Ru on Reddit now. She’s “problematic.”

And those same kids will still be watching the finale, next season, and spending money on lots of drag race merch.

by Anonymousreply 48June 23, 2018 11:40 PM

R48 Only black queen merch, cause they be woke

by Anonymousreply 49June 23, 2018 11:45 PM

I have a lot of sympathy for shyness and Kameron would have too if he'd said it. Especially with a little stutter.

by Anonymousreply 50June 23, 2018 11:58 PM

R46, yeah they’ve completely turned on Ru. Even though she helped make drag mainstream in a time where it wasn’t socially acceptable to be gay or associate with gay people. And most of them would probably never have their careers if it weren’t for Ru.

The absolute nadir was the AV Club recap where the white gay writer called Ru’s relationship to race “regressive”. The audience for this show is now light on wit and heavy on self righteousness. It’s a real shame.

by Anonymousreply 51June 24, 2018 12:02 AM

Asia’s blubbering cringe moment was the point in the intervention where one family member makes the addict’s behavior all about themselves, and Ru was the interventionist whose sound advice was completely ignored in favor of further enabling The Vixen by the other girls and a shocking percentage of the fan base.

by Anonymousreply 52June 24, 2018 12:11 AM

Nonsense. They're a vocal minority. If Ru pissed off old white gay men, then it would be a wrap.

by Anonymousreply 53June 24, 2018 12:11 AM

Nonsense, R53. This is 2018 and the show airs on VH1, which is unofficially BET 2.

by Anonymousreply 54June 24, 2018 12:14 AM

Unofficially? Gay programming depending on the black community? I think not, Noah.

by Anonymousreply 55June 24, 2018 12:16 AM

How long has it been since the season was filmed. Vangie has come a looooooong way from episode one. Dare I say she's now too polished to compete ?? Maybe they could bring her back as a workroom coach or something.

The Vixen is in the wrong business .................she's all about triggering and micro aggressions, etc.

Yuha (whatever) looked like Beetlejuice sitting there. ..............Hello ? Here's your chance to really show your shit and THAT'S the look you go with ?? Very Mexican Day Of The Dead

by Anonymousreply 56June 24, 2018 12:16 AM

Don't go overboard there. Vanjie could come back and have a nice Asha level Rudemption. I wouldn't expect more than that.

by Anonymousreply 57June 24, 2018 12:19 AM

I agree, R57. I’d argue that she’s finally at the level to compete on the show based on her own ability and not her drag mother’s name. People forget that she became a meme because her entire performance that episode was a train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 58June 24, 2018 12:21 AM

[Quote]Dare I say she's now too polished to compete ?? Maybe they could bring her back as a workroom coach or somethin

Girl, whut? Take it down a notch or...seven.

[Quote]Yuha (whatever) looked like Beetlejuice sitting there. ..............Hello ? Here's your chance to really show your shit and THAT'S the look you go with ?? Very Mexican Day Of The Dead

She was the character from the Room, it was pretty great.

by Anonymousreply 59June 24, 2018 12:24 AM

Yuhua looked shit on the show but she photographed well in the stills used on Fashion Photo RuView. And she posed appropriately on the ground. The effect was much lessened by just sitting in a chair.

by Anonymousreply 60June 24, 2018 12:31 AM

Sprezzatura. And a lot of Bugs Bunny. Those are the characteristics of a great modern drag queen. The Vixen has little of those qualities. She’s a stunt queen which is fine but she’s no Willam and no Ru.

by Anonymousreply 61June 24, 2018 12:33 AM

The Vixen in drag looked like an ankle with a piece of poorly cut thread wrapped around her.

by Anonymousreply 62June 24, 2018 12:39 AM

The Vixen is sexy as fuck in and out of drag.

by Anonymousreply 63June 24, 2018 12:59 AM

The Room or The Ring??

I thought it was The Ring.

by Anonymousreply 64June 24, 2018 1:19 AM

Vangie is Aja 2.0. All sass and drag-speak in an ugly wig and clown paint. Of course they’ll bring her back, maw-maw, okurrrrrrr?

by Anonymousreply 65June 24, 2018 1:26 AM

OP should've used a gif from that butch mini challenge to mindfuck with all those DLers who think this show is (just) about femmy gays playing dress-up. Or the gif of Kameron sitting on a traffic cone to get the juices flowing.

Anything but the fucking Vixen, eurgh. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth just posting here.

by Anonymousreply 66June 24, 2018 1:57 AM

Oh hi r64.

Yeah, it is The Ring of course, don't know why I typed The Room.

by Anonymousreply 67June 24, 2018 2:01 AM

[quote]Ru was trying to scold The Vixen and she refused to take it and she was right to walk out. Ru made that room toxic and made Vixen the target. I’ve never seen anything quite like it. Ru was never this harsh on other season “villains”. We didn’t see Ru drag and scold Phi Phi like this nor Roxxy Andrews (who constantly bullied and picked fights with Jinxx) nor Raven who was hella nasty and talked shit about several of her friends during the show. I don’t blame The Vixen for feeling attacked and singled out. Ru definitely is disappointing in many ways and I do get the feeling he so very badly wants to transcend race.

[quote]Rupaul is the Kanye West of black gay people.

[quote] Ru the VH1 house boy needs to practice what he preaches, the hypocrisy is real. If Ru can't deal with Vixen then how the hell he got the right to tell other people what to do? Its honestly part of systemic racism, Ru would never use that tone with a white boy, you think he talks that way to his white daddies? of course he doesn't. Why do you think Ru has the right to disrespect Vixen on national tv for drama ratings? If Ru pulled that hypocritical shit on me his white dick sucking mouth would be on the floor.

[quote]RuPaul always wanted to be a white bitch, now at last he is.

[quote]RuPaul is dethroned at my house. We always saw who you were but thanks for making it clear. Asia deserves this season's crown, like Shangela and Shea did before her. GuRuPaul's idea of success is to suck white dick and get paid for it. You've excelled. What a disappointment you are.

[quote]Go on with your shut down RuPaul-yeah you're just waiting to crown Aquaria, you been eating her ass all season. Cancelled.

[quote]"but this reunion reinforces that this season ultimately belongs to The Vixen, who made a lasting impression by starting discussions that will hopefully keep going as the series continues."

[quote]Ru’s American “by your bootstraps” ethic paired with his Buddhist passivity to earthly affairs kept him from fully engaging with The Vixen’s argument, which included a vital analysis of race. It’s an identity-based element Ru probably identified as “ego,” as he is wont to do. Asia, on the other hand, said that while she may not always agree with what The Vixen says, she is a person crying out for help. While there’s logic behind both RuPaul and Asia’s approach, Ru is the one who runs the show, and his unwillingness to meet The Vixen and Asia even halfway isn’t a promising sign for those hoping for trickle-down change on Drag Race when it comes to how the series handles race. But if it’s one thing Season 10 has shown us, it’s that race is indeed an issue that is well past time for the show to tackle. As the fandom expands and takes Drag Race even farther from its roots, the road becomes even more fraught for Black queens and other queens of color. Asia herself is an example.

[quote]No one is doubting RuPaul's accomplishments in bringing drag to the mainstream. What’s in question is if he’s too set in his ways to make the adjustments necessary to give vocal Black queens on his show the support they need to help reshape a fandom that is becoming increasingly more toxic. At the closing of the reunion, RuPaul said to the queens seated before him, including Asia, “You are my teachers.” I hope he means it.

[quote]“What I was most surprised about is I had so much support from the alumni of Drag Race. I think it spoke to a lot of their experiences, and they were the first ones to come out and stand up for me and agree with me. But speaking out comes at a price, and The Vixen notes there has been a culture of silence around the issue, because approaching the topic might have a negative economic impact on the queens who do so. “There is the idea that if you bring up these things, you’re less likely to be booked, people won’t want to work with you, because you mentioned the great evil,” she says. “That definitely has kept a lot of girls silent for so many years.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 24, 2018 2:29 AM

For R66

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 24, 2018 2:33 AM

Posting comments from other sites is rather pointless.

by Anonymousreply 70June 24, 2018 2:37 AM

Posting an article from that rag "them" on DL is rather pointless too. No one here takes that site seriously.

by Anonymousreply 71June 24, 2018 2:38 AM

Realistically, how many more seasons do we think there will be of RPDR? It's bigger than ever, yet it seems like it's starting to peter out.

by Anonymousreply 72June 24, 2018 3:09 AM

R71 although it's the perfect example of the ridiculous response to that whole scene. I cannot believe the people who described that in that manner were watching the same show as me. It's such a ridiculous, over the top reaction. They think The Vixen didn't start getting pissed as soon as the other queens she tried to enlist in her bitch army, declined to enlist, and then ultimately she walked off in not-at-all a planned maneuver. It's an entirely different reality than what actually happened. These kids operate on emotion and not logic and so they respond to emotion. It's also why they think Asia's shrieky mess crying was So Important. It's doubly bizarre because Asia's saying The Vixen has problems and needs everyone's support, like the clear enabler she is, and they're also saying The Vixen is the race champion and chose to do everything intentionally. So which is it?

She came to that reunion knowing she'd walk out at some point; she's a stunt queen.

The poster above who said that Asia made it all about her, was spot on. And then Ru slapped her back down because this is RuPaul's Drag Race, not Asia's weepy estrogen race.

There's a horrid interview with The Vixen in IntoMore by an overly woke millennial who has been recapping the show almost as breathlessly as the AvClub in regards to The Vixen (apparently she's the new Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.) where she even bitches that they talked about her after she left Um, if you wanted to be part of the conversation, don't walk away like a coward?

If only they'd gotten to the part where the Vixen bashes Eureka on stage and then gets pissy with everyone backstage for not supporting her. She tried to use the other queens in her attack on Eureka then and they didn't go for it. Although I'm sure she thought she came across as amazing then, too. The little inset video of her pantomiming her hand claps and mouthing the words to her rant turns my stomach. Such a delusional queen. And she has a fanbase of Asias to enable her.

by Anonymousreply 73June 24, 2018 3:40 AM

I don't know what to make of Asia. On the one hand she's The Vixen's enabler and all warm and fuzzy mother hen, with tears and all, but on the other she's extremely cruel in her so nonchalantly dismissing the whole drag existence of Cracker and Mayhem. Which is it? She's still the 2nd queen I'm rooting to win tho, just because I detest Aquaria (Rupaul is in the wrong here in her blatant ass kissing she has done to Aquaria all season) and Kameron winning anything, let alone the whole competition is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 74June 24, 2018 4:12 AM

R74 Asia isn't introspective and she and The Vixen bonded over their mutual dislike of Eureka. And Asia enjoys a mess because she feels superior to it and pulls out her mama routine. I have a feeling there were more bitchy moments like that "not a star" comment (which was pretty cruel) that just didn't get shown. I think the bitch factor was full of the Vixen so they didn't start showing Asia being a cunt again until she had gone.

by Anonymousreply 75June 24, 2018 4:20 AM

So The Vixen scolds everyone for criticizing her RE-ACTION and not Eureka's ACTION, but then The Vixen criticizes Rupaul's RE-ACTION by walking out, and doesn't want to take responsibility for her own ACTION.

I hate hypocrites.

fuck her

by Anonymousreply 76June 24, 2018 4:47 AM

I don't think I like Asia anymore, and she was one of my faves early in the season. Her bitterness and vindictiveness became more and more apparent with each passing episode.

by Anonymousreply 77June 24, 2018 5:03 AM

The Vixen looks good here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 24, 2018 5:06 AM

That's a Child of Destiny. Raja said that The Vixen is one the three most beautiful queens to ever appear on Drag Race. That bone structure is everything. He's a beauty for sure.

by Anonymousreply 79June 24, 2018 5:15 AM

Too bad her drag is trash. I suppose with enough money that could be fixed. Can't do anything about the stank attitude and her thoughts on "entertainment" though.

by Anonymousreply 80June 24, 2018 5:21 AM

You're old and ugly and stank racist R80. I can smell that from here. You're not fixable grampi.

by Anonymousreply 81June 24, 2018 5:26 AM

^ example of her fanbase, clearly mature and stable people

by Anonymousreply 82June 24, 2018 5:30 AM

The Vixen could never do All Stars. Much like Willam, she does not submit to the game, the pecking order etc.

I don't wish her ill but I think she could take a leaf out of Shangela's book. Check out Shangela's Roscoe's broadcast on YT from a few days back. She sides with Asia re the Ru v Asia disagreement over Vixen, but she does so diplomatically. Shangela is a smart operator. She expresses her opinion but she doesn't burn bridges while doing so.

by Anonymousreply 83June 24, 2018 5:35 AM

Shangela is true business fish.

by Anonymousreply 84June 24, 2018 5:38 AM

Look no further, Ru's replacement is here. Shangela was always a smart cookie, now she's wise and funny and warm and poised enough to pour and spill all the tea. This is Roscoe's viewing party of the Reunion and Shangela has a lot to say. Astute, incisive, funny and honest. She possesses all the real charm that Ru lacks and the wit they have to feed into his 60 year old earpiece. And she talks about All Stars 3 too, look out. Inspirational and aspirational. Gossip, good natured bitchery, warmth and ambition. Bitch is a professional for real NOW. The movement for Ru to go is already underway, Shangela's ready.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 24, 2018 5:38 AM

Lmao, as Ru said ¨My show, my rules¨ . I'd rather see the show cancelled (even tho is probably my favorite show) than for Ru to give in to the fucking Vixen of all people.

by Anonymousreply 86June 24, 2018 5:40 AM

Hah! The Vixen -wishes- she could take Ru down.

by Anonymousreply 87June 24, 2018 5:42 AM

R83, she was actually cast for AS4 which shoots next month and was fired because of her behavior on the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 88June 24, 2018 5:57 AM

Self sabotage.

by Anonymousreply 89June 24, 2018 5:58 AM

As a black person I learned a long time ago that you get much further by playing the game. And playing the game doesn't mean being a coon or the white man's n-word. You play the game by having self respect and respecting others and building allies. But some people are determined to just burn it all down to make a point.

by Anonymousreply 90June 24, 2018 6:01 AM

Great (and scary) pic of Bianca with the beautiful Asia, Eureka and Kameron. Tonight in NYC. Shangela hosts the parade tomorrow on ABC. Network bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 24, 2018 8:39 AM

Asia is presenting TEETH, madame!

by Anonymousreply 92June 24, 2018 9:58 AM

The Vixen said it herself. When she was fighting with Aquaria and Aquaria started crying she said "oh don't do that, make me out to be the angry black woman who made poor the poor white girl cry." Right then and there she knew her chosen target was wrong. Mayhem, Eureka and Vixen all got ready together. They were friendly. Mayhem said in the fight "you are exactly that girl I didn't like on season 9" and then again in the reunion she said she had issues with Eureka coming in to this put pushed them down. She had her target. Someone who would not cry in a fight and was bigger and louder than her so she did not seem like a bully. She knew exactly what she was doing.

by Anonymousreply 93June 24, 2018 1:11 PM

Vixen said, not Mayhem.

by Anonymousreply 94June 24, 2018 1:12 PM

I laughed hard when Mayhem aired her grievance that the other girls said her drag didn’t have a “wow factor”

by Anonymousreply 95June 24, 2018 1:59 PM

What I can't figure out is Asia's role in all of this. Does Asia really believe that The Vixen is some wounded feral kitten who just needs love and understanding?

by Anonymousreply 96June 24, 2018 3:51 PM

I'm so over the Victim... I mean Vixen being lauded as this socially aware champion of POC. Oh please! I love a good woke queen as much as the next person but The Vixen is an awful figurehead. Very childish, allergic to ANY criticism, arrogant and just beyond hypocritical. I would be on her side if she would at least show a sliver of self awareness or admit some of her faults. But no she continues to parade herself as God's gift to Earth, sent to educate us mortals on the ills of out racist society. If someone like Monique/Monet were campaigning for racial justice I would be full speed ahead but I can't support the Vixen's dishonest and ugly method of "activism"

by Anonymousreply 97June 24, 2018 4:12 PM

I think there are two conversations going on. Racism in Drag Race and the Vixen/Erueka fight. One has NOTHING to do with the other, except that the drama she created with the Vixen brings her topic to the forefront. There was less conversation about it when Valentina's fans told Alexis Michelle to go kill herself and dragged her for her weight. I think Eureka did the right thing in telling her fans to not attack the Vixen. I think any white drag race star should speak up about the racism. Did Eureka start a fight with you, yes she started a fight with you, was it racial? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 98June 24, 2018 4:52 PM

Eureka was on Youtube calling people niggers and the girls already knew that coming into season 10. I suppose you have an excuse for that too?

by Anonymousreply 99June 24, 2018 5:04 PM

What R99??? Eureka was doing that?!?!?!?! Uncool.

by Anonymousreply 100June 24, 2018 5:26 PM

Where the receipts, r99. If Eureka was using the n-word then why didn't The Vixen bring that up to shut expose her? I don't think it happened.

by Anonymousreply 101June 24, 2018 5:28 PM

She was rapping to some song and used the word n.

by Anonymousreply 102June 24, 2018 5:48 PM

That is NOT the same as "calling people niggers". Christ Almighty.

by Anonymousreply 103June 24, 2018 5:51 PM

Where's the video, R102?

by Anonymousreply 104June 24, 2018 5:53 PM

What is the “Racism in Drag Race” issue? That fans prefer white queens such as Trixie, Katya, and Alaska over queens such as Kennedy, Shea, and Bob as evidenced by social media follows, meet/greet line length, merch sales, and ticket sales?

Or is there a different “Racism Issue” with the show?

by Anonymousreply 105June 24, 2018 5:56 PM

Yuta sitting there, I totally did NOT get the reference. When I saw the picture of her on fashion photo review, it clicked ....... she didn't translate sitting there at all.

The Grudge or The Ring ................... whatever. WINNER

And DERP to me for not getting it and thinking she sucked. Her reunion look was better than her whole time on the show.

Could've been a pretty funny Snatch Game. Making odd noises and weird body shapes while showing her answer cards. Would've gotten laughs and at least been safe.

by Anonymousreply 106June 24, 2018 6:00 PM

It's common knowledge, Eureka apologizes for it every ten minutes. Ru knew this too. I am not here to provide you receipts. Try Google, Redditt, or Eureka's own timeline.

And Eureka can be forgiven, she was young. But RuPaul likes happy resolutions. He doesn't believe in race conflicts or politics. It's all the "ego" to him. Notice how he cut short and reframed Dusty Ray Bottom's and Monique's very powerful and SAD stories about still being unloved by their families and in deep conflict about god. Ru discounted the complexity of their feelings to make it a lesson in personal triumph. The Vixen could have let go of a few points, but she didn't. RuPaul was angry and aggressive with her in a way that he has never been with other season villains. Many viewers saw it, felt it and have some feelings about it. DL refuses to discuss it fine. But the discussion is everywhere elsewhere and rightfully so.

The funny thing is that Gurupaul is ALL about EGO. He does not tolerate dissension. Willam, Courtney, Carmen, Laganga and The Vixen are no longer welcome. That's fine, it's his show. But as Shangela puts in the video above "Ru don't know any of your names - you have to make it happen for yourself.

RuPaul isn't even a good looking Drag Queen. Asia is 10 times more beautiful in and out of drag. No doubt some part of his conflict with her. He says he wants and heir to his throne but of course he never did. He's about to be done. He won his Emmys and has a star on Hollywood BLVD. He earned them, but it's not because of RuPaul that people enjoy Drag Race and certainly not because of his lame less talented (hard to find) judges. It's because of the contestants. The queens are what made the show. And they are cast for conflict and goaded into in by producers. They are given storylines and characters to play. Some do it, some are incapable and some like Kameron refuse to give them a second of negative footage. Then his face cracks at the reunion when it all comes out how much the others dislike him. It's an interesting social experiment Drag Race. Ru did The Vixen and the cause wrong at a very crucial time in the country's renewed racial upheavals. If some old white men on DL refuse to acknowledge this, then yes, they are racist. Eureka was young and has apologized. Some queens forgive her, some mistrust her. She is hella fake and contrived in everything she says, so who knows?

RuPaul decides who becomes a PUN and a STAR. He stayed friendly with Willam for a while because he thought that Willam could help the show. But it didn't last. Being banned from Drag Race hasn't hurt Willams career one bit. Others like Shangela, Alaska and Bianca have made a fortune from their association.

The Vixen did sabotage herself by revealing that Ru is a white woman, but she also accomplished some of what she set out to do. She is far from over and at the beginning of it all she is still a very attractive and entertaining performer with a large following. She is also part of a movement for advocacy and change for queer black men AND drag queens. She actually handled the hostility (and the cowardly lies) at the reunion very well. She is quick thinking and well spoken. The queens don't know Ru, they have never spent one moment with him not on tape. He does not interact with them even in the same room if the camera is not on. The Vixen did not know that Ru had set her up and would come for her with such an ugly spirit. RuPaul showed his ass and it wasn't pretty.

And NO, Ru did not come from where The Vixen did. He's a liar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 24, 2018 6:08 PM

^ it's the "old white men of DL" name-calling poster, don't let the lengthy delusional rant confuse you.

What happened in reality was not what you described, R107. Not hardly any of it.

No one cares what Eureka said years ago while singing along to a song. The words which were part of the song lyrics. She didn't use the word to harm or hurt. People are just dragging it up now and repeatedly as well as distorting it in order to justify their dislike of Eureka and their stanning for The Vixen, who is the ultimate victim in her own mind and takes no responsibility for her actions. They are desparately trying to distort reality to claim that this massive subtext exists that totally change what actually happened, and are cherry picking tidbits here and there to make it seem as if it matches reality, because describing what actually happened will reveal them to be frauds.

by Anonymousreply 108June 24, 2018 6:32 PM

I gotta hand it to The Vixen tho, she went from being a perpetual victim, to a professional victim. She will be getting some coins thrown her way by the woke millenials with white savior complex. Rupaul is in the right here (she's wrong on a lot of things, like her brown nosing Aquaria all season).

by Anonymousreply 109June 24, 2018 6:44 PM

I didn't call anyone a name or speak a word of a lie. You're a very delicate snowflake R108. Old white men is a descriptive term. Accurate.

DL elder elder gays fall back on "woke Millennial" tropes when they're afflicted with hardening of their social activist arteries and softening of everything else. The real world is quite threatening to you, like a lot of Trumpsters. You're the name callers, discounting all men and women under 35 and using very careful language to lecture POC that racism is all in our imagination. Sell that shit at the home or your next bridge game nana.

by Anonymousreply 110June 24, 2018 6:48 PM

You work hard, you bust your ass, you get some success, you do what you're supposed, and you also treat people with respect, but to people like The Vixen that is selling out. If you're not walking around angry and blaming every white person for everything wrong with the world, then you are a sell out, an Uncle Tom, and a race traitor. I've met a few other black people who think like that and who refuse to get out of their own way. What's galling about The Vixen is that this is nothing more than a storyline for her.

by Anonymousreply 111June 24, 2018 7:04 PM

[quote]You work hard, you bust your ass, you get some success, you do what you're supposed, and you also treat people with respect

Bob the Drag Queen, who is blacker than Vixen will ever be, does all this, but apparently that's just "coonin' for white folk".

by Anonymousreply 112June 24, 2018 7:09 PM

[quote]Bob the Drag Queen, who is blacker than Vixen will ever be...

Ah, here come the tone police, right on time. Who the fuck are you to tell someone how black they are or how black their experience is? You meant darker COLORED skin, right nana?

by Anonymousreply 113June 24, 2018 7:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 24, 2018 7:43 PM

It was meant to trigger your ass, R113, and it worked.

by Anonymousreply 115June 24, 2018 7:45 PM

Is there a place (other than DL) where I can trash talk the queens? The Drag Race reddit sub seems to exist in some bizarro land where The Vixen is a hero. I like pretty much all the queens other than her toxic ass. At times she makes very good points, but everything is coated in a layer of aggression.

R107 Willam already had an established career before Drag Race: he had plenty of credited roles on network tv and a recurring role on Nip/Tuck. That buys a queen a lot of credibility. Talent-wise, The Vixen really isn't in the same league as Willam, either. I highly doubt The Vixen will be appearing in any viral music videos like Willam did; comedy just doesn't align with The Vixen's brand.

by Anonymousreply 116June 24, 2018 7:46 PM

R116 Vixen will begone very quickly, like all the craptastic Chicago queens

by Anonymousreply 117June 24, 2018 7:56 PM

You're not smart enough to trigger anyone r115. You were just busted in another racist remark and assumption. You've made hundreds of them on these Season 10 threads. Get outside for a walk nana. You need some air. Your trigger ain't functioned decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 24, 2018 7:57 PM

R118 That photo, he always looks like a man in a dress, the jaw is too pronounced and the makeup is weak

by Anonymousreply 119June 24, 2018 7:58 PM

R118, go to your safe space now. I know we are all microaggressing your ass big time.

by Anonymousreply 120June 24, 2018 8:14 PM

And everything is "racist" to you people, so we'll just say whatever we want.

Whenever we want.

And however we want.

And all you'll do is just post more pictures of the Vixen.

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 121June 24, 2018 8:16 PM

[quote]"Before I was a drag queen, I was chairman of a youth pride center," she says. "I was a social activist in college and in high school — I’ve always been very involved in socioeconomics and politics and that type of thing with my art in general."

The Vixen could win America's Next Top Model if they took drag queens. She has that kind of face and body. Gorgeous from head to toe. She could play Tina Turner better than Angela Bassett. Does she need some better skills and wigs and clothes? Sure. Takes years of hard work to pay for that stuff. But she's on her way now. The fandom wants to see her and she will be touring the next year with the Drag Race girls and with her own show. Black Girl Magic has been around since 2015. She created it in response to the white gay clubs of Chicago only wanting to book one black queen per show. Her platform has always been the same. They knew who they booked for Drag Race. Ongina was just kicked off All Stars 4 (again) because they wanted Rebecca Glasscock in hope of more drama. The show creates drama. RuPaul got caught up in some of his own. Not for the first time, but maybe the last. We're tired of that old white woman and his ridiculous pyschobubblebabble COONING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 24, 2018 8:20 PM

Nana, watch your blood pressure! Did you locate your trigger yet?

by Anonymousreply 123June 24, 2018 8:26 PM

Just call us "FAGS" some more. We know you want to.

by Anonymousreply 124June 24, 2018 8:30 PM

The Vixen don't look like a woman - where your eyes at?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 24, 2018 8:45 PM

R123 Wow, the delusion is strong with you, she will be over very fucking quickly, all her fans want is her childish takes on racism. And he looks like a man in a bad wig and shitty clothes

by Anonymousreply 126June 24, 2018 8:51 PM

I'll put my "delusion" against your racial bias and anti-woke posting any day. Raja himself, the self proclaimed fashion queen and a professional makeup artist said that Vixen is one of the three most beautiful queens to ever appear on Drag Race. Chi Chi and Bob look like flat foot field laborers no matter how expensive their drag. Vixen just needs some new clothes. You need to just stop. You've never been to a drag race live show in your life. The Vixen is a hit, she's a good queen man. She doesn't come out and berate the audience fool. She's an entertainer. And a beauty. Peace.

by Anonymousreply 127June 24, 2018 8:58 PM

R127 Link to Raja saying that.

by Anonymousreply 128June 24, 2018 9:01 PM

Half the posts on this thread are by someone I clearly blocked before.

by Anonymousreply 129June 24, 2018 9:06 PM

I'm sure you blocked him because he was too handsome and muscular.

by Anonymousreply 130June 24, 2018 9:14 PM

[quote]Chi Chi and Bob look like flat foot field laborers

"I find that your attribution of both these queens of color to be racially insensitive and classist to boot, especially since Chi Chi stated that she had no money to pay for expensive outfits and was in bankruptcy, and Bob also said that she had student loans to pay off. I demand an apology and also reparations in the form of a PayPal payment. A GoFundMe link will follow."

by Anonymousreply 131June 24, 2018 9:17 PM

R110 you don't know anything about the posters on this site. I mean, in your whole rant, you were completely and utterly wrong - it's all in your head. I'm sure you think it's the truth though, which is what's scary. You apply that same magical thinking, convenient dehumanising labels, and faux telepathy to The Vixen and her interactions with the world, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you'd do it everywhere else too. I'm sure in real life you see aggression and racism everywhere. You're projecting your own self-hatred and complete and total hypocrisy. It's breathtaking in a way. You have a LOT more in common with Trump than you seem to realize.

by Anonymousreply 132June 24, 2018 9:36 PM

Breathtaking!

by Anonymousreply 133June 24, 2018 9:41 PM

Notice how it's not even about queens of color or even black queens with the pro-Vixen poster, it's about the Vixen specifically, and primarily.

Asia is only getting positive comments when it relates to how she interacted or spoke about the Vixen. Monet, Monique and Mayhem do not get the same treatment because they weren't supportive enough. Other black queens who aren't "woke enough" get flat out put-downs, as evidenced above.

by Anonymousreply 134June 24, 2018 9:41 PM

R133 is subluxating! Quick, everyone stand back, she has IBS!

by Anonymousreply 135June 24, 2018 9:43 PM

R134 Yeah, figured that out when he told us we were jealous of his beauty

by Anonymousreply 136June 24, 2018 9:43 PM

I smell miss warwick. Alert.

by Anonymousreply 137June 24, 2018 9:44 PM

R129 Same... The Vixen seems to take out the worst in ppl. She's not crazy, more like a defect in personality. Some 15 sessions with a behavioral therapist would actually help the Nervous Nellie.

by Anonymousreply 138June 24, 2018 9:48 PM

15 sessions? I think an inpatient facility with six months of intensive therapy and drugs and no contact with the outside world is more like it.

by Anonymousreply 139June 24, 2018 10:19 PM

The Vixen ruined her career with that petulant sashay away on the reunion. She won't be a part of the show in any capacity going forward, and I doubt Ru would let her within 1000 feet of Drag Con. In other words, her drag career is ovah.

Ask Phi Phi O'Hara bout dat.

by Anonymousreply 140June 24, 2018 10:58 PM

[quote] She won't be a part of the show in any capacity going forward, and I doubt Ru would let her within 1000 feet of Drag Con. In other words, her drag career is ovah.

Do you know what a drag career is? There is a world outside of the drag race show, the show is just meant to be a launching pad

I have no idea how Vixen's career is going, though I hear she is pretty booked up, but this is a silly comment.

And what sabotaged Phi Phi after season 4 was the fans didn't like her. If there is no fan interest in you, places won't want to book you.

by Anonymousreply 141June 24, 2018 11:07 PM

R141 The only fan interest in Vixen is watching him meltdown and go cuckoo on fans and better drag performers, which as his schtick can only work for so long. And bookers won't like his endless shit so back to Chicago and 'Black Giirl Magic' with him

by Anonymousreply 142June 24, 2018 11:13 PM

[quote]Ongina was just kicked off All Stars 4 (again) because they wanted Rebecca Glasscock in hope of more drama.

Was Ongina considered for AS3? I read that she had to turn down AS1 because of her day job and never got asked back.

by Anonymousreply 143June 24, 2018 11:37 PM

R143 This hot black man throws out all manner of shit with zero leaks or proof. Still waiting for the link to Raja stating Vixen is the bestesty mcbesty drag queen EVERER

by Anonymousreply 144June 24, 2018 11:40 PM

R119 I mean to be fair he is just a man in a dress! That's what drag queens are.

by Anonymousreply 145June 24, 2018 11:54 PM

On the most recent Fashion Photo RuView, after she said Blair is one of the most beautiful queens ever on the show, Raja also cited The Vixen. She was talking about bone structure etc.

by Anonymousreply 146June 24, 2018 11:56 PM

R145 Nope, shading can remove the totally male jawline

by Anonymousreply 147June 24, 2018 11:56 PM

There sure is a lot of effort being expended in this thread to convince us that The Vixen isn’t actually a huge fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 148June 24, 2018 11:56 PM

It's hard to argue with reality, r148, that's why they have to out so much effort into it.

by Anonymousreply 149June 25, 2018 12:04 AM

Rememebr when Ru asked Asia about her drag family and Asia pointedly never mentioned her deeply hated drag daughter Pee Pee O'Hara? He is a classless queen who is only supporting Vixen for the PR. And as soon as it suits him Asia will also throw Vixen under a bus. He is desperate for the crown and will do any shit to win.

by Anonymousreply 150June 25, 2018 12:38 AM

R150 is Phi Phi O'Hara even performing as a drag queen anymore? I thought he was into cosplay costumes now. I can't blame Asia for not mentioning Phi Phi.

I know we're all complaining about The Vixen, but does anyone else just NOT like Kameron Michaels? Something about her, in general, gives me the damn creeps and I can't put my finger on why. Maybe I just hate her drag style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 25, 2018 12:52 AM

The emotional state Asia was in during her blubbering rant was already put into place with the events of the night before.

All will be revealed this Thursday at 8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 25, 2018 12:54 AM

Yeah, wonder if the reunion was taped after the finale like last year's. Shea and Trinity knew they lost and that's why they were not afraid to call out the bullshit (Charlie Hides and Valentina).

by Anonymousreply 153June 25, 2018 1:27 AM

To not understand why Asia was upset is to not understand that you too are racist and no doubt hateful towards blacks online and unfair to them in life. Asia is not a hateful person. Was she too "sassy" for you nana?

Of course no one here wants to discuss that Kameron is a serial killer. They only want to trash The Vixen and Asia, because they ain't racist. Ugly old white men of DL. What fragments of disgust and decay you are.

by Anonymousreply 154June 25, 2018 2:00 AM

[quote]Of course no one here wants to discuss that Kameron is a serial killer.

Because that isn't a contentious statement AT ALL. But please, elaborate. What's his body count?

by Anonymousreply 155June 25, 2018 2:09 AM

R154 Fuck, bitch is now totally triggered, exfoliate lover

by Anonymousreply 156June 25, 2018 2:11 AM

You're too stupid to engage. Blocked R155. The moderator has the other racist poster grayed out. Wait your turn nana!

by Anonymousreply 157June 25, 2018 2:12 AM

I'm truly honored to be blocked by our Pro-Vixen Handsome Muscular Well-Endowed Black Queer Warrior.

by Anonymousreply 158June 25, 2018 2:17 AM

[quote]If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 25, 2018 2:21 AM

R158, ten bucks says they’re actually a white teenage girl looking to capitalize on the victim credibility that’s so enticing nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 160June 25, 2018 2:25 AM

r153 that is not true - it may have been filmed after the finale but they film the finale with a win for everyone - then don't air the actual winner until the night of the show. They are doing the same this year. The winners never know who won until they show the finale.

by Anonymousreply 161June 25, 2018 2:25 AM

Last year they only filmed two crownings - for Sasha and Peppermint.

by Anonymousreply 162June 25, 2018 2:26 AM

It’s a countdown to the crown with two elimination lip syncs. We’re going in knowing that it will narrow itself down to a final two. It was a live event so the T spilling out already makes it sound juicy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 163June 25, 2018 2:27 AM

r163 actually it is more than a finale two if the T is correct.

by Anonymousreply 164June 25, 2018 2:28 AM

^ Please, no more spoilers on the finale. Thread Four had a lot of details on the finale taping posted, with zero warning.

R160, the idea that it's a white teenage girl, larping as an oppressed black queer or fluid or whatever, that is railing against "old white men of DL", all the while dropping the f-bomb or the n-bomb left and right is..... kind of amusing, actually.

by Anonymousreply 165June 25, 2018 2:32 AM

I'm black. I also have a deep seated dislike for loud, abrasive people, hence my dislike of the Vixen.

Also, what is the Vixen, and her minions, even talking about? Some nonsense about how Drag Race is inherently racist? WTF? Half the winners of Drag Race are POC. Is it because Shea and Shangela didn't win recently? But the reasons for their losses was clear. Shea would have won if the format had remained the same. However, once it went to a lipsync battle, all bets were off. No one was beating Sasha that night, she was iconic. You tip you hat and say too good, that's it. As for AS3, yeesh, what a clusterfuck. Basically All Stars is really just a popularity contest, even more so than the regular season. It really is just a coronation for the queen that is the most popular and that has made the biggest impact since her time on the show, hence the wins for Alaska and Trixie.

Anyway, it is utterly ludicrous to focus so much energy on who wins when the real win comes from being on the show and getting that all important exposure. Do I like Latrice/Ju Ju Bee/Alyssa Edwards/Monique Hearts any less because they didn't win? Heck no! And the best example of this is in season 10 with Miss Vanjie. You don't have to win, or even make the second episode, to leave a lasting impression.

by Anonymousreply 166June 25, 2018 3:23 AM

Kameron is a lip synch assassin. I wonder what it would take her down tho. Bitch is gonna have somethingup her sleeve when she's up against one of the other one's. I love that she didn't pay any attention to Lena Dunham when she was on Untucked. She's a workhorse, and she might just take it all.

by Anonymousreply 167June 25, 2018 3:24 AM

Kameron is a serial Killer

by Anonymousreply 168June 25, 2018 3:27 AM

Monique Heart?! More like Holiday Heart! 🖤💜

by Anonymousreply 169June 25, 2018 3:30 AM

It’s strange that Kam thought that being a mute would win him fans when it’s the loudmouths on the show who are the most popular. Willam. Alaska, JuJu, Raven, Manila, Bob, Shangela, Raja, etc, etc all showed tons of attitude on the show and the fans can’t get enough.

by Anonymousreply 170June 25, 2018 3:40 AM

For me, it's between Eureka and Aquaria.

Eureka worked her ass off for the prize, plus she's a big girl and a big girl has never won.

Aquaria is young, but she is so put together. With a few more years, she will be a force.

I wouldn't be mad if Asia won, but is more 2nd runner up in my opinion.

Kameron doesn't deserve shit. No personality and he just skated by.

by Anonymousreply 171June 25, 2018 3:44 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 25, 2018 3:49 AM

R172 Please, feel free to just talk among yourselves, beautiful young black man

by Anonymousreply 173June 25, 2018 3:51 AM

Bob is clearly still "just coonin'" in that tweet at R172. Clearly.

by Anonymousreply 174June 25, 2018 3:55 AM

If that involves not having to listen to Bob The Whatever Angle Will Get Me Famous, then I’m more than happy to bow out of the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 175June 25, 2018 3:55 AM

R175 Exactly, a man in a dress with little relation to drag

by Anonymousreply 176June 25, 2018 3:56 AM

Jesus Christ this thread. I WANT drama on RPDR - it's a reality competition show for fuck's sake. I don't care what race Rupaul is, was, or will be - he's a good host. I've rarely agreed with who they ACTUALLY crown as the winner cuz it's the journey that's so much fun. So I don't get butt hurt over anything on the show - it's just entertainment. Is The Vixen herself posting on this thread? So he got fired from AS4? That's hilarious, but a shame cuz it could be good tv.

I hope it's true that Glasscock is coming back to AS4. That has the potential for some hijinks and tomfuckery.

by Anonymousreply 177June 25, 2018 4:05 AM

You're right R177.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178June 25, 2018 4:10 AM

R177 Rebecca Glasscock is hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 179June 25, 2018 4:13 AM

I know that RuPaul & WOW want to strike while the iron is hot and do another All Stars season quickly, but I wish that they would wait before doing one. We're going to get some bottom of the barrel queens on AS6 at this rate.

Conversely, I would enjoy seeing a season with the queens who were first booted out. I think it would be entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 180June 25, 2018 4:13 AM

R180 All Stars 3 scrapped the barrel

by Anonymousreply 181June 25, 2018 4:16 AM

Look who found his big boy voice just in time. Kameron Serial Killer Michaels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 25, 2018 4:29 AM

I think people get too hung up on the name All Stars. Yeah, they already ran out of true All Stars but that show is fun even when it's a train wreck. Let's not think of it as Rupaul All Stars, just think of it as Rupaul's Has Beens/ Never Was or Will Be's.

It makes it more fun.

by Anonymousreply 183June 25, 2018 4:32 AM

Instead of All Stars maybe they should call it RuPaul's Second Chances or RuPaul's Second Chance Race

by Anonymousreply 184June 25, 2018 4:39 AM

I think there are plenty of girls still in the roster who would qualify for All Stars. The problem with AS3 was that it was stacked with middling to low level fan favorites. And the leaked names for the new season haven’t engendered much hope.

by Anonymousreply 185June 25, 2018 5:16 AM

AS4 needs to continue with the just crown the most popular queen (even is she doesn't deserve it). Im all for Latrice to win it.

by Anonymousreply 186June 25, 2018 6:22 AM

R186 Second vote for Latrice, she rocks and is total class

by Anonymousreply 187June 25, 2018 6:24 AM

Yes, I think Latrice would be the least controversial winner in Drag Race history.

by Anonymousreply 188June 25, 2018 6:36 AM

I hope she gives us another "The shade. The shade of it all!" meme-worthy moment . Although it must be natural, not fake, and occur spontaneously!

by Anonymousreply 189June 25, 2018 3:32 PM

Call me Mary but I teared up watching Eureka do her finale number with the other queens and those backup dancers. I’m a tall fat guy and I could never do that choreo let alone in a tight leotard and heels in front of television cameras. I’d be terrified to do it next to skinny and fit Aquaria and Kameron. That wasn’t easy for Eureka but she nailed it.

If she doesn’t win, she’ll always have that video to be proud of.

by Anonymousreply 190June 25, 2018 3:33 PM

R122 I don't like her at all, but The Vixen does look really good. She reminds me of a more masculine Sonequa Martin-Green (from Star Trek Discovery and The Walking Dead).

by Anonymousreply 191June 25, 2018 4:02 PM

The Vixen's heroin habit is well known and though she claims it's under control she clearly is losing it.

by Anonymousreply 192June 25, 2018 5:49 PM

The Vixen is healthy and thriving. Never had a heroin problem. (because he's from a poor neighbourhood and black = he does heroin?) R192 can't stop being a racist.!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 25, 2018 8:06 PM

I hate all their looks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 25, 2018 8:16 PM

Latrice won't win. She'll be top three. Valentina, with her legions of fans, will win.

by Anonymousreply 195June 25, 2018 8:22 PM

Where is the list of AS 4?

by Anonymousreply 196June 25, 2018 8:50 PM

This is the second look in very recent times I've seen of Asia with her face covered up? Still trying to make a "statement" I guess? I mean do you miss thing but a mask in hot ass weather outdoors? And during Pride? Miss thing....

by Anonymousreply 197June 25, 2018 11:15 PM

Red face mask, so fresh....in 2009

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 25, 2018 11:24 PM

R194 They all look awful!! The more I think about it, the more I dislike this season.

by Anonymousreply 199June 25, 2018 11:47 PM

RuPaul wore an ugly tight full face mask this season on judging panel. Asia is better in every way to GrandpaRu. We love Asia. #TeamAsia. Too bad about the dead butterflies. Asia is the only one who doesn't have to campaign for the crown because she's already eliminated. The final lip synch to the Jessie J, Ariana, Nicki Minaj song Bang Bang was between Kameron, Eureka and Aquaria. Aquaria trips in her head to head battle, but Ru decides they are both winners and thus the surprise (totally rigged) threesome. The LSFYL just happens to be a song for three voices that they prepared for. Fuckery as always. So Aquaria can win. Another skinny white boy who can't perform.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200June 25, 2018 11:50 PM

You can keep posting that Aquaria can't perform but that won't make it true.

by Anonymousreply 201June 26, 2018 12:15 AM

Asia sucks big time. The thing is blacks get a pass in the show. I think this season started with 6 black queens and only one made it to the end. White ppl have a sense of high fashion which Ru loves.

by Anonymousreply 202June 26, 2018 4:21 AM

Asia is so very average in every way. And her "heart" is a big sham.

by Anonymousreply 203June 26, 2018 4:49 AM

The ancient white racist fags are getting desperate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204June 26, 2018 4:58 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205June 26, 2018 5:01 AM

Why is Asia appropriating French culture?

by Anonymousreply 206June 26, 2018 5:21 AM

Can’t wait for this season to be over so we don’t ever have to hear about The Victim again. Only one more episode!

by Anonymousreply 207June 26, 2018 5:28 AM

The Vixen is ALL that will be remembered. She IS the star of season 10.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 26, 2018 5:41 AM

Forget the drama. Under the new format it's all about the lip synch for your life now lol. Kameron gets the role. She's a man in a wig and just having a good time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209June 26, 2018 7:00 AM

I'm a middle aged white and I liked the Vixen. I thought she was full of fire something I really admire in others. She's young sometimes all that passion is all over the place but she means well. She looks good and can perform too.

by Anonymousreply 210June 26, 2018 7:05 AM

R210 In the Reunion show she had $35 yellow hair, it looked like she had pantyhose on her neck, and her behavior was totally uncalled for! She is a Nervous Nelly. That's not being a bad ass.

by Anonymousreply 211June 26, 2018 7:13 AM

Love the Vixen. Her hair was great at the reunion, it was tight braids and then wild and loose. Manila wore something similar this week on Fashion Photo Review. They commented on how much they liked The Vixen's reunion wig and Raja said she was one of the three most beautiful queens to ever appear on Drag Race. The Vixen is a good looking guy and sexy sweet in Drag. He's pretty. We love her.

by Anonymousreply 212June 26, 2018 7:23 AM

The Vixen was acting so jumpy and nervous because of her heroin habit. She's using more and more despite concerned people's attempted to get her to knock it off. That's why Ru was so adamant about only helping people who want to be helped - she lost a nephew to heroin and knows how damaging it can be. Asia's encouraging the habit - even hooking The Vixen up with her old dealer friends - because she thinks it will make her look better if The Vixen succumbs because Asia thinks she can pull her back from the Pit and look like a hero.

by Anonymousreply 213June 26, 2018 7:25 AM

This is what people will think of when they remember The Vixen, r,208.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214June 26, 2018 7:26 AM

You're insane hatred makes you seem insane. Get some help R213.

by Anonymousreply 215June 26, 2018 7:28 AM

The Vixen probably is not on heroin. And honestly, I could care less. She probably never met her father and got intimidated by all these men in wigs

by Anonymousreply 216June 26, 2018 7:29 AM

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 217June 26, 2018 7:30 AM

Stop trying to act white R217

by Anonymousreply 218June 26, 2018 7:32 AM

Deny it all you want, r215, it won't make The Vixen's heroin habit any less deadly! And I think your 97 posts on this 218 post thread - talking about your love for The Vixen and attacking everyone else - show who's actually lost their grip on reality!

by Anonymousreply 219June 26, 2018 7:33 AM

I guess the thing is VH1 is now BET.2 Way too much drama for a show on the LGBTQ community.

by Anonymousreply 220June 26, 2018 7:39 AM

Represent. The U.S. is toxic to black people, but we ain't afraid of a few old white fags. They pay for the D same as they always did. I don't have no 97 posts on here you fool! You're lying is getting out of hand. Calling The Vixen a heroin addict and Asia her dealer just got you reported my dude. Chill out. Some of us know a bit about who we discuss. Watch your mouth crazy old f@g. You ain't long for this thread. Your time has passed in many ways. You are posting on multiple devices but you'll be properly labelled a troll by tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 26, 2018 7:39 AM

What's wrong with Asia?! Why is she defending that looney toon? Her behavior is quite off as well.

by Anonymousreply 222June 26, 2018 7:41 AM

I just hope Asia hasn't been tempted to fall back into old habits by her proximity to The Vixen's rampaging heroin habit. That could explain her weird support, though.

by Anonymousreply 223June 26, 2018 7:44 AM

R223 You are hilar. Stop winding the poor mental cunt up. Respect the attractive young black man or he will call you a redundant old white queen

by Anonymousreply 224June 26, 2018 12:32 PM

I don't think Asia is all that pretty and I certainly don't think The Vixen is pretty at all. Different tastes, I guess. If you want beautiful, that would be hands down, Mayhem. Gorgeous, in (and out!) of drag.

by Anonymousreply 225June 26, 2018 1:47 PM

I believe, r224, the PROPER term is "redundant old white f@g".

by Anonymousreply 226June 26, 2018 3:30 PM

So R225, you’re saying Mayhem’s drag has a “wow factor”?

by Anonymousreply 227June 26, 2018 7:49 PM

I'm sorry, but Mayhem's just not a star.

by Anonymousreply 228June 26, 2018 8:30 PM

She isn't r228, seems like a nice person but she doesn't have "IT" at all.

by Anonymousreply 229June 26, 2018 8:34 PM

R152 I hope PETA are on her ass after it airs.

by Anonymousreply 230June 26, 2018 8:48 PM

It's hilarious that Asia, who's drag is basic as fuck, feels SHE is the one who determines who has star quality or the "wow" factor. Bitch, go find a mirror.

by Anonymousreply 231June 26, 2018 11:47 PM

Flare Magazine. Canada understands what went down on Drag Race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232June 26, 2018 11:48 PM

Asia O'Hara's drag might not be your cup of tea, but nothing about it is basic.

by Anonymousreply 233June 26, 2018 11:50 PM

I'll give you the Tweety Bird look, but everything else has been Pageant 101.

by Anonymousreply 234June 26, 2018 11:54 PM

Gurl please

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235June 26, 2018 11:58 PM

The variety of stuff she has done is not Pageant 101

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 26, 2018 11:59 PM

Exactly R233. Asia is glamorous as fuck and incredibly polished. She's 35 years old and Shangela started by dancing as a backup boy for her when HE was 19. He's 35 too. Shangie started drag late and still can't do high glamor or fashion. Being a pageant queen at Asia's level is not exactly a dis. She can do video vixen, executive realness, creative cosplay and is a very good dancer and performer. These people judging by Drag Race only still miss that Asia won two challenges and was robbed of one. If The Vixen had been given a vote at the reunion, Asia and Eureka would be tied with 4 votes each from their peers for winner. Aquaria got 2. Btw, Ru is a pageant queen/old video vixen too. And he's not pretty. Asia is pretty as she wants to be. It's illusion, they have more than one look or persona. Aquaria goes into instagram pose in every photo, it detracts from her pretty bright and lively personality. Asia at her best is untouchable. Eureka and Shangela have a lot of custom made designer pieces, glamorous or goofy. They don't really do much with them. They just paid for them. Asia knows what she's doing. She was very much short changed and discounted this season on the runway. She's not edgy, she's beautiful. Aquaria wore a piece of cardboard cut in the shape of lightning and won a fashion challenge.

by Anonymousreply 237June 27, 2018 12:06 AM

^ Pageant 101b then, the class for slow children.

by Anonymousreply 238June 27, 2018 2:29 AM

R237 what’s your damage? You clearly have some type of issue with Ru all while having a slightly disturbing fondness of Asia.

by Anonymousreply 239June 27, 2018 2:33 AM

Asia should have won the evil twin challenge. It basically portrayed her as she is, on one side a bubbly, happy, mother-hen type of person, on the other a very cruel, dismissive cunt. She excelled in baring herself in that challenge.

by Anonymousreply 240June 27, 2018 2:36 AM

Instead the one with the most expensive outfits won that challenge. What a joke Rupaul is sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 241June 27, 2018 2:39 AM

RuPaul may not be pretty, but he was gorgeous during the Mathu years.

by Anonymousreply 242June 27, 2018 2:57 AM

R237 paragraphs are your friend.

by Anonymousreply 243June 27, 2018 3:04 AM

You are not my friend R243. I have no interest in your opinion about anything. I know what you are.

by Anonymousreply 244June 27, 2018 3:42 AM

R244 ....your tone seems very pointed.

As I said upthread, Asia could not even admit Pee Pee O'Hara is her drag daughter, she threw her under a bus because she knows Drag Race fans hate Pee Pees' guts. And Asia not admitting it does little to push her 'caring mother queen' narrative she pushes. Fake bitch

by Anonymousreply 245June 27, 2018 3:56 AM

R172 Please, feel free to just talk among yourselves, beautiful young black man.

by Anonymousreply 246June 27, 2018 4:01 AM

Last Night. Black Girl Magic. Chicago. The Vixen was a stunner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 27, 2018 6:49 PM

Fan Love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248June 27, 2018 6:56 PM

R247 Shit oh dear. So much flailing. Not a pointed toe around those Martha graham wannab3ees. And why is the victim appropriating whit3 culture?

by Anonymousreply 249June 27, 2018 6:56 PM

why is op "lined out?"

by Anonymousreply 250June 27, 2018 8:53 PM

That episode that set Asia up as a contender ended up screwing her own over. The mother hen edit was disingenuous since it was clear throughout the season that she was the top of her priorities and the comments she made about the other queens in her testimonials were toothless and quite cruel. The look on her face when Aquaria (quite smartly) played into the Mother Abigail nonsense was of one bullshitter acknowledging another.

And for someone who creates garments for celebrities, her talent and taste level was over sold. Sure, her Tweety Bird, Flowerhead, and Bad Asia looks were iconic. But everything else was tacky neon and frankly anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 251June 27, 2018 8:54 PM

Asia has appeared at every event post the reunion her face fully covered. She is making some sort of statement. I saw an interview with the top 4 and asia had a full on hairnet over her face. No one said anything and she said very little. She is quoted as saying she only gets bookings because the white skinny girls fees are too high (cracker, aquaria).

by Anonymousreply 252June 27, 2018 10:09 PM

Yikes, R252. This reminds me of the cringiest part of the Lisa Lampanelli meltdown when she turns on the audience for clapping and supporting her. Shitting on the only promoters who will hire you is the surest way to make those few offers dry up.

I’m guessing she will vocally turn on Ru within the next month.

by Anonymousreply 253June 27, 2018 10:19 PM

[quote]She is making some sort of statement.

Perhaps she is having her veneers redone.

by Anonymousreply 254June 27, 2018 10:30 PM

Trix makes predix

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255June 27, 2018 11:59 PM

Asia is now a bitter SJW who is gonna cry racism and victim hood. Next. Bye. You dealing with gays and drag queens. Everyone is a minority. It’s fringe already - so whatever pot Vixen and Asia are trying to stir needs to stop. It’s boring and tiring.

by Anonymousreply 256June 28, 2018 12:56 AM

Underneath that dandelion headdress, Asia's dress was pure pageant tackiness.

by Anonymousreply 257June 28, 2018 1:02 AM

Other than the dandelion headdress I can't remember ever being wowed by an Asia outfit. Am I mistaken or does she not cinch? Because she can seem quite boxy in a lot of the outfits.

by Anonymousreply 258June 28, 2018 2:18 AM

true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 28, 2018 2:53 AM

Notice it's all the trannies and tranny supporters who are dragging RuPaul.

Are you a tranny or aspiring tranny, handsome black man?

by Anonymousreply 260June 28, 2018 2:57 AM

That skinny white bitch done put out another good video! Blair St Claire is putting those new store bought lips to werk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261June 28, 2018 4:15 AM

High production values but the song is poor. Now or Never would have been a hit if it was sung by someone with label backing.

by Anonymousreply 262June 28, 2018 4:19 AM

I can't wait to see Asia's face as she stands there among dead butterflies while Kameron is chosen to 'shantay' but Asia has to 'sashay away'. Her lipsync must have been awful for them to keep Kameron when she didn't stand out all season and production WANTED Asia in the top three - negative karma or really bad juju for Asia. TOP THREE SO WHITE!!!!

Thanks The Vixen and Asia for fucking it up.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 263June 28, 2018 4:31 AM

The song is much better than her first release, the production values are very high and Blair looks like a very pretty version of Aquaria, if Aquaria were pretty. What's Now or Never pa? That sounds pretty old timey nana. Aquaria's the whore who had the crown purchased for her, not Blair. Blair works for a living. She's getting better every day. This is a queen people want to see. Did y'all here she was raped once or twice?

by Anonymousreply 264June 28, 2018 4:33 AM

Does anyone know where Asia is viewing the finale? It will be too delicious to watch him while he watches his downfall.

by Anonymousreply 265June 28, 2018 4:35 AM

[quote]trying to stir needs to stop. It’s boring and tiring.

You know what is boring and tiring? Your boner for hating on Asia.

I get why that one poster keeps going off on you, you are annoying as fuck. We get it, you hate Asia and are probably pretty racist too. You don't need to keep repeating yourself.

by Anonymousreply 266June 28, 2018 4:36 AM

The Vixen is enjoying praise and love for the big success the BGM show was last night in Chicago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267June 28, 2018 4:37 AM

R267 You mean The Vixen doesn't retweet the people calling him a heroin addict and talking about what an embarrassment he was on the reunion?

He's so very selective

by Anonymousreply 268June 28, 2018 4:40 AM

The Victim will not enjoy much of a post-DR career boost. If her “show” wasn’t deadly and witless enough, her flaky behavior on the reunion made her look toxic and unbookable. Sorry queen, you’re cancelled. Boom bitch bye

by Anonymousreply 269June 28, 2018 5:13 AM

The Vixen is more popular now than ever and more loved and supported than you think. Get over your hatred nana. Racists are the ugliest white people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270June 28, 2018 5:19 AM

Lol, welcome to Datalounge Anthony

by Anonymousreply 271June 28, 2018 5:22 AM

I forgot how "Fifth grade art class" her first outfit looked. Thanks for the reminder!

by Anonymousreply 272June 28, 2018 9:56 AM

Tonight's the crowning, bitches!

I don't feel strongly about any of them, however. I suppose Aquaria is the most deserving because of her performance on the show; Kameron is the least deserving since she had to LSFL, what, FOUR TIMES?

by Anonymousreply 273June 28, 2018 2:56 PM

What’s next? Season 11? All Stars 4? When does it air?

by Anonymousreply 274June 28, 2018 4:05 PM

R269, especially since there’s now 100 something former queens. She and Asia are only messing with their own short window of opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 275June 28, 2018 6:29 PM

Season 11 is already in the can, AS4 is about to start shooting.

by Anonymousreply 276June 28, 2018 6:31 PM

All Stars 4 is more or less these queens. Rebecca Glasscock, Manila Luzon, Gia Gunn, Monique Hart, Latrice Royale, Valentina, Joslyn Fox, Trinity the Tuck and either Shea Coulee or Monet X Change. They wanted Monique but she wants like smart queens before her she wants to make some of that RPDR money this summer and fall. There is a three leg tour of Europe, the U.S. and Australia of 10s Across the Board. The Vixen gonna make some money too because she's in demand you see?

Miz Cracker, Vanjie and Monique have all been give WoW single series spots.

The finale tonight opens with the Season one queens "performing" RuPaul's greatest hits with Season 10. Hey Pork Chop!

by Anonymousreply 277June 28, 2018 10:12 PM

*that post was a mess. ^ Time to straighten out with some edibles. They wanted Monique Hart, but I think she said no.

by Anonymousreply 278June 28, 2018 10:14 PM

They are filming S11 now, then will film AS4.

Next season will air around January or so.

by Anonymousreply 279June 28, 2018 10:17 PM

Blair is truly gorgeous, but that song was execrable. That video also highlighted how imperfect her teeth were.

by Anonymousreply 280June 28, 2018 11:30 PM

Each of these RuPaul songs is worse that the last

by Anonymousreply 281June 29, 2018 12:45 AM

wow Asia, that's rough

by Anonymousreply 282June 29, 2018 1:00 AM

Kameron legit won that lipsynch

by Anonymousreply 283June 29, 2018 1:05 AM

Yeah, after the double-save, the Sashay Away of Asia seems like a gut punch.

“Don’t forget to sweep up these dead bugs on your way out!”

by Anonymousreply 284June 29, 2018 1:14 AM

We all knew this, now show some humility and apologize to Asia, haters. The Reunion was taped the night after this finale and RuPaul had no business screaming at Asia for asking some compassion for The Vixen. When Asia cried, he went in harder. RuPaul is the Joan Crawford of Drag. He's a monster.

by Anonymousreply 285June 29, 2018 1:15 AM

Ha ha, all that ballot stuffing for nothing!

by Anonymousreply 286June 29, 2018 1:16 AM

R284 Bitch you made me spit my drink, but very much yes. Asia's lip-synch was rough to watch.

by Anonymousreply 287June 29, 2018 1:17 AM

THANK YOU.... Miss Congeniality decided by the other queens, as it should be and should always have been.

by Anonymousreply 288June 29, 2018 1:21 AM

Worthy winner! Almost makes up for crowning that bald bore last year.

by Anonymousreply 289June 29, 2018 1:31 AM

Not surprised with Aquaria and, frankly, she deserved it. This isn't like a Sasha 2.0 thing again, though I will say Sasha's outfit tonight just shit all over Violet's cockroach gown.

by Anonymousreply 290June 29, 2018 1:34 AM

R285 the reunion wasn't taped after the finale. Morgan McMichaels was asking people on the carpet headed into the finale about things from the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 291June 29, 2018 1:37 AM

Boo Aquaria

Although we all know if Ru had given the crown to Eureka the fanbase would have revolted. So much rage against the fat girl and cheering Aquaria's purchased style.

by Anonymousreply 292June 29, 2018 1:39 AM

Eureka barely knew the words to IF or that Nicki Minaj song. A fat queen doing the splits gets boring after the second one.

by Anonymousreply 293June 29, 2018 1:41 AM

Booooo r293

by Anonymousreply 294June 29, 2018 1:42 AM

I bet Eureka felt dumb after Wins! Dress reveal

by Anonymousreply 295June 29, 2018 2:06 AM

Aquaria won? Vomit!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 296June 29, 2018 2:07 AM

Funny thing is, that with the price money and the cost of her wardrobe, she's basically still at 0. And at least we wont see her again on an All Stars season.

by Anonymousreply 297June 29, 2018 2:08 AM

R297 Yep, Aquaria is way overrated, dull bitch

by Anonymousreply 298June 29, 2018 2:12 AM

Trixie the comedy queen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299June 29, 2018 2:15 AM

There’s no sugarcoating it, even for a queen I like as much as Asia: Using live butterflies as a reveal was an absurd idea, and showed a remarkable lack of forethought. Did she really think the butterflies would survive the heat of the stage lights? What was her plan for after the lip sync? They’re still in a closed theater!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300June 29, 2018 2:28 AM

Eureka won both lipsyncs to be honest. I knew they were giving it to Aquaria when the kept her after Eureka destroyed her.

by Anonymousreply 301June 29, 2018 2:46 AM

Well, that's craptastic!! I guess thin, rich, white people always win.

I've made it a habit of NOT watching the finales because I'm always so, so disappointed and spoilers inevitably give away the winner, so I don't watch cuz I hate who will win.

I should have skipped this one as well. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 302June 29, 2018 2:51 AM

Yes, R300, forgot to mention the stupidity and absurdity of using live butterflies during a lip-sync.

Botch, please, I know she might have been going for the Mother Nature thing or nurturing creature but it was so ridiculous. She was just standing there trying to be gentle in unleashing those things.

Hell, I would've preferred Kameron on the strength of the lip-syncs alone.

by Anonymousreply 303June 29, 2018 2:55 AM

The best part of the finale was seeing Shawn Morales back in the pit crew and he had a little tummy - that made my butterfly take flight.

by Anonymousreply 304June 29, 2018 2:57 AM

Even without the dead butterfly reveal, Asia's outfit was ugly and not worthy of the finale.

Worse, after she took the ends of her titty butterfly coffins off, it looked like she'd had a double mastectomy.

by Anonymousreply 305June 29, 2018 3:03 AM

I really like Asia, but my God what the fuck was she thinking? Butterflies? Was she high? At least she has a cute boyfriend to go home too.

I would have been happy if it was either Eureka or Aquaria, so I'm fine with the outcome. But Asia, c'mon on girl.

by Anonymousreply 306June 29, 2018 3:04 AM

The thing is even if the butterflies being released worked great...how does it fit "Nasty"?

by Anonymousreply 307June 29, 2018 3:10 AM

Leave ASIA the fuck alone you mentally ill racist MORON.

Everyone knew this outcome. At least those of us under 70. We been knew. Asia tried it and lost it. At least she wasn't blatantly robbed like Eureka so the skinny white girl could win yet again with no proven talent. Aquaria came in third last and only because Asia was covered in bug juice. The usual and predicted and already known fuckery. I don't hate Aquaria, he's cute and had some good moments and great runway. But Eureka deserved this win.

by Anonymousreply 308June 29, 2018 3:11 AM

"we been knew", really r308

Asia should have know better. She won the season, but was tragic in the finale.

by Anonymousreply 309June 29, 2018 3:14 AM

Oh Asia. Is this the biggest fail in DR herstory?

by Anonymousreply 310June 29, 2018 3:16 AM

Also I will reiterate I'm not a fan of this whole lip synch for the crown thing. When the four of them walked out all covered in ridiculous layers so they could pull off the now-expected reveals, it is just contest of trying to pull of tricks.

Yes it was an iconic moment when Sasha did it, but let it be. We don't need this "lip-synch"(reveal) extravaganza. And that three person lip synch was a mess to try to follow anyway.

Imagine Bianca, probably the most successful queen to come out of this show, being forced to jump through these hoops in order to claim her crown.

But it probably falls on deaf ears. I doubt it will change. It is seen as exciting, and between Sasha's success last year and Asia's failure this year, it gives the show "water-cooler" moments.

But c'mon, Ru had to save both Aquaria and Eureka to make sure that in case one of them fucked up she wouldn't be forced to crown the completely undeserving Kameron. Another problem with this format.

by Anonymousreply 311June 29, 2018 3:18 AM

Dats right bitch. R309. We been knew. Everybody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312June 29, 2018 3:18 AM

Was Sally Jesse Raphel reading her "dragstory" commentary from her deathbed?

by Anonymousreply 313June 29, 2018 3:20 AM

I knew when both Eureka and Aquaria were saved by Ru that Aquaria was going to be crowned. Eureka cleaned the floor with her in their lip sync.

Don't worry Eureka fans, she will be in All Stars 5 which Ru and the producers will rig for her to win just like was done for Alaska, Chad and Trixie.

by Anonymousreply 314June 29, 2018 3:22 AM

So, Has Asia been wearing the veils in all her public appearances since the final, cause she is in mourning for the butterflies she massacred?

by Anonymousreply 315June 29, 2018 3:22 AM

Monique's face was priceless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316June 29, 2018 3:23 AM

[quote]Asia should have know better. She won the season, but was tragic in the finale.

Aquaria won the season. She both had the most challenge wins and was the only one to never lip synch. Based on performance, her getting crowned was the correct decision.

by Anonymousreply 317June 29, 2018 3:25 AM

Someone needs to make a gif of Monique's face watching Asia self destruct.

by Anonymousreply 318June 29, 2018 3:26 AM

r317 - no actually she was handed the win. There were a couple of episodes where she was near the bottom and SHOULD have been in it. It was about then I realized they were picking her to win. The whole shante you both stay was to give Aquaria her second double save. Eureka shit on her hand and called it puddin in that lipsync.

by Anonymousreply 319June 29, 2018 3:30 AM

There was literally one episode Aquaria could have been in the bottom, the make over, that's it.

She unquestionably won the ball and snatch game, the twin challenge Asia could have won.

Facts are facts, all fuckery aside, she had a strong run.

by Anonymousreply 320June 29, 2018 3:34 AM

R319 You mean Drag Race is rigged?! I would never have guessed.

by Anonymousreply 321June 29, 2018 3:34 AM

I'm still seething about this fucking outcome!!! But, the thing is that Rupaul really likes Eureka, and I could bet my life savings that she will appear in a future All Stars. Whereas Aquaria, as a winner, is a one and done and be forgotten by next year. A Violet Chachki she is not!!!!

by Anonymousreply 322June 29, 2018 3:46 AM

Poor Asia! That was painful.

by Anonymousreply 323June 29, 2018 3:47 AM

I was expecting butterfly-gate to be funnier than it was.

by Anonymousreply 324June 29, 2018 3:48 AM

Yes, it's rigger morris. Asia is sorry. I love him. Yes, it's damage control but the humiliation is enough. And there was no doubt in any reviewer's mind that Asia won the twin challenge R320. And that Eureka won the lip sync at the finale. Both of them. At least Trixie makes jokes about knowing that her All Stars 3 win was fixed and stupid.

Asia can move forward now and make that money. If Violet Chachki can succeed on the Drag Race tours, I am sure that Asia can wow them sufficiently for a few seasons. She's been in the game a long time. I feel bad for her. But he's handsome and got a cute man and he's gonna make 6 figures for the next two years at least. Beautiful queen, good all round entertainer. With heart. Go Asia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325June 29, 2018 3:52 AM

Are people attacking her over hurting butterflies? It obviously wasn't on purpose, and they are a damn insect.

I'm sure those same people are happy to kill ants and roaches that get in their house.

by Anonymousreply 326June 29, 2018 3:56 AM

Asia literally KILLED!

by Anonymousreply 327June 29, 2018 4:00 AM

TBH, I'm more mad for her botching her lip sync, and allowing Aquaria to win (Rupaul wasn't going to crown Kameron, and, after the hate Eureka has gotten, neither Eureka).

by Anonymousreply 328June 29, 2018 4:00 AM

“I would like to publicly offer the entire world my deepest apology....”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329June 29, 2018 4:02 AM

Kameeon has a very limited vocabular whrn it comes to movement. That alone put Aquaria ahead of him. That said, Kameron placed second, for me. Eureka was out manouvered by the other two. Her size really does preclude her from.making interesting shapes with her body. The splits got old really quick.

Aquaria won fair and square.

by Anonymousreply 330June 29, 2018 4:10 AM

*Kameron

*vocabulary

*when

by Anonymousreply 331June 29, 2018 4:10 AM

Asia saying her father taught her to be a man, THEN saying she learned to be a man by putting on a dress made no sense. Or was her father a cross dresser?

by Anonymousreply 332June 29, 2018 4:12 AM

R330 Eureka doesn't really have a great lip-sync style, now that you mention it. She pretty much always ends up doing a high kick, followed by the splits, and then humps the stage. Rinse, watch, repeat. I don't think she's like this because she's rotund, I think it's because she's uncreative.

Latrice had some great lip-syncs because you could feel that she really felt the music. No stage humping needed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333June 29, 2018 4:15 AM

Aquaria is well spoken and quick-witted. She just pulled every hole is a goal out of thin air. Her lines as Melanie were also good in Snatch Game.

by Anonymousreply 334June 29, 2018 4:15 AM

Asia was a rollercoaster when it came to her runway and she brought some of that staggering inconsistency to the finale. Dead butterflies aside, that outfit was truly ugly. I don't think she deserved the crown, even before the finale (her final speech was confusing on the final 4 runway). And she was my pick for winner early on.

by Anonymousreply 335June 29, 2018 4:16 AM

That's a good point about Latrice. Speaking of Latrice, I think it's too early to bring her back for All Stars a second time.

by Anonymousreply 336June 29, 2018 4:18 AM

Even with Asia's terrible performance, the first lipsync was a snooze from Kameron. I would have eliminated them both.

by Anonymousreply 337June 29, 2018 4:21 AM

Sally Jessy indeed sounded frail. Perhaps that's why we had Bossy Rossy. SJR may have been invited to that role but her health prevented her taking part in anything more than a voiceover.

by Anonymousreply 338June 29, 2018 4:26 AM

R325 Drag Race All Stars is basically a platform for Ru to crown his personal favorites whom he knows he can make more money off of: Alaska, Trixie, and Chad. If Latrice is indeed in AS4 she is most likely the winner already. Some of the AS3 queens have been pretty forward (particularly Aja) in saying they basically knew Trixie was the winner going into it.

by Anonymousreply 339June 29, 2018 4:26 AM

I wonder how they're going to explain Latrice and Manila being on AS4 when they were both on the first, forgettable All-Stars (and were part of the same team).

by Anonymousreply 340June 29, 2018 4:30 AM

Hmmm, so the producers planned to fuck things up for Bendela?

by Anonymousreply 341June 29, 2018 4:30 AM

Most memorable moment in tonight's show; The Nasty Pig Commercial

by Anonymousreply 342June 29, 2018 4:32 AM

Mimi will probably never be back wither #meetoo shenanigsns.

by Anonymousreply 343June 29, 2018 4:32 AM

I thought it was a diss to Bebe to put her with Kalorie, but when Bebe had a second partner and then got centre stage at thr end, it was all good.

Jade Sotomayor stood out.

by Anonymousreply 344June 29, 2018 4:33 AM

Why is no one talking about Eureka accidentally crushing the kittens she had hidden in her spandex tights? The kitten handler told her not to do those death-drops but she wouldn't listen.

by Anonymousreply 345June 29, 2018 4:34 AM

Akashia being paired with the Vixen was amusing.

We now know the reason why she emerged from the dead.

by Anonymousreply 346June 29, 2018 4:35 AM

Who would have thought Aquaria's parents looked like that? I imagined his mother would at least have big hlonde hair - like a more teased version of the Evie Harris wig he wore at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 347June 29, 2018 4:36 AM

All Stars should be one time. But since they fucked it up with great contestants in terrible team competition, All Stars 2 came about to present the best performances and most of the iconic queens in herstory. The winner was fixed but deserving. All Stars should never have happened again for at least 5 years. And not with a previous winner as a contestant. All stars 3 was so terrible that it convinced many white people that Bendelacreme is a drag superstar and the show fully showed its internet sucking ASS by giving the non performer Trixie the crown. So now they are bringing back previous All Star Contestants for 4. So Manila Luzon damn well better win. Latrice will win to appease the black audience and take the heat off RuRacistPaul because the fandom still won't acknowledge that racists hate pretty black people the most. Pretty and confident, you're a target. From Beyonce to The Vixen. Ask any reality show producer. No black man or woman can be too goodlooking and win. If Tyra's grill was fixed, Raven would have won season 2. So yeah, Latrice who is a beloved performer but not much good at the other types of challenge will likely win for no good reason. Mister RuPaul is in trouble. Not just with black people. Some white fans have their eyes open too. Stop the fuckery with who wins. Give it from your gut like you used to do. Have some guts RuPaul Coon. Nope?

by Anonymousreply 348June 29, 2018 4:37 AM

[Quote] Aquaria is well spoken and quick-witted. She just pulled every hole is a goal out of thin air. Her lines as Melanie were also good in Snatch Game.

Agreed. It baffles me that one or more posters (it's probably "The Cuban") try to misrepresent her as just a clotheshorse.

by Anonymousreply 349June 29, 2018 4:39 AM

I have no recollection of Akashia. I kept having to tell myself she wasn't Mystique Summers Madison (who needs to be on Allstars).

by Anonymousreply 350June 29, 2018 4:41 AM

I'd prefer it if the regular season aired in the spring and All Stars in the fall.

by Anonymousreply 351June 29, 2018 4:43 AM

If Tyra's teeth were better, she wouldn't have won? Quit while you're behind (RuPaul and anyone with two brain cells).

by Anonymousreply 352June 29, 2018 4:47 AM

Yeah that's a confusing hypothesis. The Victim is hitting the good shit tonight, but I don't blame him.

by Anonymousreply 353June 29, 2018 4:49 AM

I wanted them to bring back Henny but her Hey Qween interview was so depressing, she should never have more than a cameo return. She's not tough enough.

by Anonymousreply 354June 29, 2018 4:49 AM

I'd like Laila McQueen to return.

by Anonymousreply 355June 29, 2018 4:49 AM

R285 Damn right RuPaul is the Joan Crawford of drag. Half of her line readings are straight Faye Dunaway inflections and mannerisms. AND THAT'S WHY WE LOVE HER.

Asia (whom I love) FUCKED that lip sync up. Trying to out gimmick Sasha and not concentrating on working the song and turning it out.

After watching her lip sync no wonder Rupaul didn't coddle her.

I was rooting for Eureka to win. At least it would be different - first fat dude. But no, Violet 2.0 wins. Meh

by Anonymousreply 356June 29, 2018 4:53 AM

Like a moth to a flame burned by the fire

by Anonymousreply 357June 29, 2018 4:54 AM

R341 You can't tell me Bendela's decision to exit from the competition was planned. There is no way she could have written her name on the lipstick without the crew noticing. Also Drag Race often "shockingly" eliminates a fan favorite at 5th place (Cracker, Katya, Alyssa Edwards,). Aja has suggested it was a planned exit.

by Anonymousreply 358June 29, 2018 4:55 AM

Sorry...but WHAT about “Nasty”, “If”, or “Bang Bang” screamed Mother Nature with Butterflies to Asia? That was easily the most painfully cringeworthy lip sync since Mimi Imfurst deadlifted that other queen off the stage.

by Anonymousreply 359June 29, 2018 4:57 AM

When are the queens told the songs to prepare?

by Anonymousreply 360June 29, 2018 4:59 AM

Has Asia heard from PETA yet?

by Anonymousreply 361June 29, 2018 5:03 AM

Yeah, Asia's stunt made this the most awkward lip sync since Mimi vs. India, and yes that includes Valentina's gaffe from last year. The spoiler in thread four insinuated that Asia lost due to her deliberately throwing the lip sync, so that was what I expected, and what I would have infinitely preferred than what we got.

Also count me among those that think that Dela's AS3 exit was planned. I also think Bebe was in on it with her removing her wig, which seemed out of character, thus losing the lip sync and ensuring that outcome. But whatever, what's done is done. R184 had it right, it's more RuPaul's Second Chance Race than *All-Stars*. We shouldn't have one every year.

by Anonymousreply 362June 29, 2018 5:04 AM

Yeah, the Vixen stan loon here who is clamoring for Rupaul's head. LMAO, Oprah and National Treasure Judi Dench just congratulated the bitch on her 10 seasons!!!! She ain't going anyplace anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 363June 29, 2018 5:06 AM

R360 The queen's are given an ipod with all the songs and the week when they arrive at the hotel the first day.

by Anonymousreply 364June 29, 2018 5:07 AM

Where the hell was Tammie Brown? Is she blacklisted by World of Wonder like Willam?

Speaking of Willam, he would be the BEST All Star. What a season that would be! But there's as much chance of that happening as Faye Dunaway doing an appearance at a Mommie Dearest screening at the Castro Theatre

by Anonymousreply 365June 29, 2018 5:11 AM

Are you saying they know the finale songs when the do the main filming block, way before filming the finale?

by Anonymousreply 366June 29, 2018 5:12 AM

Tammie was one of the panel in Billboard's recent series of videos. Jasmine, Cracker, Eureka, Ginger and Shea (who looked INCREDIBLE) rounded out the line up.

Then again, maybe WOW have nothing to do with that. Willam was on the panel last year.

by Anonymousreply 367June 29, 2018 5:15 AM

R363 I remember reading somewhere that Ru signed a 5 year deal when the show switched to VH1 in season 9.

by Anonymousreply 368June 29, 2018 5:18 AM

Eureka was robbed but I'm not surprised. Ru will never let a big queen win.

by Anonymousreply 369June 29, 2018 5:20 AM

Ten seasons in, and this statistic remains true: no queen who has been in the bottom two more than once has won.

Aquaria is the fourth winner that was never in the bottom two.

by Anonymousreply 370June 29, 2018 5:24 AM

[quote]Did you talked to Ru or Michelle Visage afterwards? No, Ru keeps herself fairly private. Not a lot of people get to chat with Ru. But Michelle and I are friends outside of the show. We’ve worked together a lot, and so we talked a bunch because [I wanted] Ru and Michelle and all these people that I really respect to know that this was the right decision for me, and really fell in the spirit of drag. I wanted to make sure that they didn’t feel like I was somehow disrespecting them. I reached out to Michelle basically immediately, and she talked like Michelle, so she was like, “Oh baby, baby, I don’t pretend to understand why you made the decision you did, but it was the right decision for you and I’m so proud of you and I love you.

Bendela knew exactly what she was doing. It was planned. The top four contestants have different contractual obligations that Bendela wanted no part of. That's why she refused to come on All Stars 2, she was quite vocal about how personally damaging it was to be wrapped up in the Drag Race world. So she made sure she left in 5th place on All Stars 3.

There's a lot that goes into who goes home in 5th place on the show. This time it was Miz Cracker. She's a free agent. Monique, Miz Cracker and Vanjie all have Wow development deals. The top 4 have a lot of touring on their schedules.

Ben De La Creme (a bit overrated) was unwilling to be a big part of the Drag Race machine. It doesn't suit his personality or interests. He not only planned to eliminate himself - he chose exactly when to do it so he wouldn't have year long contractual obligations. Whether the show agreed to it is hard to know.

I am not out for RuPaul's head. I know more about that old white woman than I would like to AND I think his time for exploiting people on television will soon be over. He can keep dragcon. No real fan wants to see drag queens in that light. #BLM #TimesUp #Metoo #RuCoon

The non disclosures come to an end this year for some contestants. Why else do you think season one contestants were all back? Look out, not everyone's silence is so easily purchased.

The Vixen, Monet, Miz Cracker and Monique are the real winners of this season. For reasons well know you them.

by Anonymousreply 371June 29, 2018 5:35 AM

Why isn't Mike Ruiz on Drag Race anymore?? That man is hot AF and was a regular fixture.

by Anonymousreply 372June 29, 2018 5:48 AM

Complicit. Mike Ruiz is a #MeToo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373June 29, 2018 5:50 AM

Can we start banning reveals and athletics? We need a season with people with actual DRAG talent.

by Anonymousreply 374June 29, 2018 5:50 AM

If it was personally damaging, why return at all? Her exit fucked it up for the remaining contestants, tainting the win.

by Anonymousreply 375June 29, 2018 5:53 AM

R371 = Willam

by Anonymousreply 376June 29, 2018 5:56 AM

R373

Huh? Mike Ruiz is not mentioned in that article.

by Anonymousreply 377June 29, 2018 5:59 AM

The author of the article at R373 seemed familiar. Turns out he's been dragged here before:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 29, 2018 6:01 AM

MEH, Aquaria winning is boring, safe and dull. Just like when Violet won. Aquaria will headline the tours the first year and then fall in the middle the following ones. Just like Violet. Ru seems to just like people who can pick out clothing.

by Anonymousreply 379June 29, 2018 6:07 AM

Yes, where was Tammie?

by Anonymousreply 380June 29, 2018 6:10 AM

With a little more experience and training, Aquaria would be a great TV personality. I could see her hosting or being on a panel of a show. I think that combined with her fashion knowledge will get her far.

by Anonymousreply 381June 29, 2018 6:18 AM

It's a good and fair article @ R373. Don't try to deflect from it. Those concerned about racism and representation can't win against the ancient white gay men and their young trans female counterparts of the fandom. You'd attend a lynching or an oven roast of jews as long as you're free to be married and spread disease in the disco. Still, the conversation about race in the Drag Race show and fandom is important and it's not going to go away.

RuPaul is like Oprah. All atrocities were a manifestation of someone's ill thoughts and a challenge to ignore. Still I Rise. That's what happens to unattractive black people with too much money and white people invitations. Hey Kanye. At least you're smarter than RuPaul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382June 29, 2018 6:20 AM

Nothing against Aquaria who is pretty cool. Eureka is a southern fried friendly racist but I think she deserved to win. It's not what you think, it's what you say and how you behave. Eureka did provoke The Vixen. She also apologized for it and has made some sincere efforts of change and outreach. Still she gets a lot of hate. Even tonight when she lost. People on this thread that post libelous hate rants about Vixen or Asia should be ashamed. The world is in flames and some people just want to toast marshmallows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383June 29, 2018 6:49 AM

Too many SJW warriors on this thread. It all boils down to C.U.N.T..

Aquaria = CUNT Eureka = CUNT Kameron = UNT Asia = CN

I was rooting for Aquaria and Eureka for the above reasons. Not rooting for Eureka because a fat queen deserves to to win. Not rooting against Aquaria because a skinny white queen does NOT deserve to win.

Eureka blew the lip sync. She lost the all important NERVE. Was I surprised by Asia's shocking butterfly fail? Not at all. She could be an alien for all I care. She never did a thing for me..

Aquaria deserved the win. . Now go cry in your ALPHABET soup.

by Anonymousreply 384June 29, 2018 6:54 AM

Tammie is touring with her cabaret show and just doing her own thing in her own time. I don't think she cares much about Drag Race these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385June 29, 2018 7:06 AM

I like Asia but that was a terrible lip synch. Out of the four Aquaria deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 386June 29, 2018 7:21 AM

Aquaria's lack of musical talent wasn't just a storyline...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387June 29, 2018 7:41 AM

Blair has dropped 4 new tracks (one features Alaska). This is probably the best of the 4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388June 29, 2018 8:02 AM

Luann celebrating the rightful winner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389June 29, 2018 10:02 AM

When they filmed the finale, Tammie was touring Australia with Trixie. They performed sold out shows together Down Under,

by Anonymousreply 390June 29, 2018 10:03 AM

Those poor butterflies. I hate Asia now.

by Anonymousreply 391June 29, 2018 12:37 PM

[quote]Yes, where was Tammie?

Walking children in nature.

by Anonymousreply 392June 29, 2018 12:53 PM

non-spoiler by this point

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393June 29, 2018 1:23 PM

You can't help some people. Clearly Ru saw something in The Vixen, but I bet she won't make that mistake again and I can't blame her.

It is not Ru's job to solve the issue with racist fans. It sounds like this moronic The Vixen fan on this thread wants Ru to make some kind of decree that racism in the drag race fandom shall cease. Bitch, get a grip. As a black gay man, I want to see all the black girls do well, but The Vixen is just angry and toxic and has decided to use race baiting as part of her act.

by Anonymousreply 394June 29, 2018 1:26 PM

Yeah I do agree the poster who mentioned it was weird how Mike Ruiz completely disappeared, he had been a prominent part of the show for a while.

by Anonymousreply 395June 29, 2018 1:28 PM

Overall, I am satisfied with Aquaria as a winner, Most individual wins,, never in the bottom two. Consistent great runways and a solid contributor to all the challenges. Warmed up to her by the end and saw more of a personality.

Would've been happy with any of them but Chad ........... I mean, Kameron

Poor Asia was a cautionary tale to not let your gimmicks get in the way of your lip sync. And that outfit ..ugh

by Anonymousreply 396June 29, 2018 1:30 PM

Isn't the key to a good reveal is for the audience to not know that it's coming? Poor Asia, at least she now has her place in history. Dead butterflies across the board.

by Anonymousreply 397June 29, 2018 1:43 PM

why is Miz Cracker a thing? She's so boring.

by Anonymousreply 398June 29, 2018 1:56 PM

She is a quirky white queen that plays the online game well with her Review with a Jew webseries r398.

Pretty predictable she would be popular.

by Anonymousreply 399June 29, 2018 1:59 PM

A very deserving winner! Aquaria had the best track record and won the final lipsync. Eureka's lipsync style gets old pretty fast. it's all a bunch of high kicks and splits to make people look at her and say "Wow, look at the big girl with the splits!"...Didn't she cry about being afraid her knee was going to pop again when she had to do some choreography early in the season? like two episodes later she was doing splits all over the place. Very calculated.

And disagree that Aquaria is Violet 2.0. Violet was more polished, but Aquaria was able to be stylish AND funny. Violet always sucked at the acting challenges. Aquaria won Snatch Game, should have won the lame Breastworld challenge, and won the ball...that's the best of the two major Drag Race worlds: looks and comedy.

I'm not saying she's the next Bianca, but the bitch is also 22 years old. I hope she goes on to great things.

by Anonymousreply 400June 29, 2018 2:06 PM

[quote] though I will say Sasha's outfit tonight just shit all over Violet's cockroach gown.

I so disagree, but that is the thing about fashion, at the end of the day it is very subjective.

by Anonymousreply 401June 29, 2018 2:11 PM

RuPaul can only be replaced when he dies, like the true queen he is. He is responsible for making drag cool around the world. Every other drag queen needs to bow down.

by Anonymousreply 402June 29, 2018 2:17 PM

Sasha's return as reigning queen only reinforced what a boring winner she is. She is Violet 2.0 with that stale copy of the scary queen look.

I think Aquaria has the chops to do a WOW show. Maybe be a sub for Raja/Raven on the fashion ruvue show. She knows fashion and can be charming

Has Asia discusses what was supposed to happen ?? Those titties were supposed to be part of the reveal,,,,,, no ? Was it really just a couple (dead) butterflies ? If so .......................WHAT ?? No one in the audience could've even seen THAT ?

Thought ALL of the lip syncs were overedited. The viewing audience couldn't really picked a 'best'. Then again, WE don't pick the winners

Racism in Drag Race ? Sorry, I'm watching to be entertained. The fans are a direct reflection of society. I like having a couple hours NOT to think about that.

And I disagree ............. The Vixen won't walk away a bigger 'star' as a result of the show ........... but she'll still have her show in Chicago.

Instead of an All Star show, I'd like to see a Second Chances show where first eliminated queens all compete. Vangie makes this more possible than ever. And if a 1st eliminated queen does not want to participate, a 2nd eliminated queen (from any other regular season) can take their place.

by Anonymousreply 403June 29, 2018 2:34 PM

Now THIS is how it's done, bitches. Say what you will about Sasha, her lipsync against Shea was fucking EPIC. I watched it over and over again this morning on the train commute and still get choked up when she does the wig/petals reveal and the audience reaction.

Last night's lipsyncs were just awful. The final one with all three of them was difficult to watch, there was too much going on. And all their reveals had absolutely no connection to the song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404June 29, 2018 2:40 PM

I agree the final lip sync was tragic and over the top for all of them. Aquaria with her ridiculous stunt pulling, I was even expecting her to shoot confetti out of her asshole. Eureka with her over the top splits and mopping the floor with her taint. And Kameron with her ridiculous death drops. It seems like a gymnastics competition of who could be more over the top than a true lip sync.

by Anonymousreply 405June 29, 2018 3:22 PM

They're now so focused on the stunts that they sometimes are forgetting to mouth the words, which is the entire point.

by Anonymousreply 406June 29, 2018 3:37 PM

I know, R405. They were all sooooo over the top and dramatic. You’d think they were drag queens or something.

by Anonymousreply 407June 29, 2018 3:45 PM

The last lipsync was a mess. None of them should have won, and Sasha should have ruled for another year based on her performance in last season's finale.

Asia's lipsync was a disaster. I agree with the poster above who said she didn't have the entire package, anyway, so it was no big loss. Other than their outfits, I think Monique and Monet were both better, but this isn't really a poor Queen's game, unforunately. I'd like to see Monique back, in particular, with better outfits on All Stars.

by Anonymousreply 408June 29, 2018 3:47 PM

The only lip sync that was tragic was Asia’s. I haven’t checked Reddit, but I assume they’re screaming that she was sabotaged by the white cis gay patriarchal hegemony.

I started out being Team Eureka, but I realized during her interview with Ru during the finale that she’s not very well-spoken. And her lip syncs were really underwhelming. She was relying way too much on splits, which stopped being mesmerizing on season 4.

I was never crazy about Aquaria, but she clearly wiped the floor with Eureka and Kameron in the final lip sync. But it was a song made for a young queen. Kameron and Eureka both seemed a bit aged compared to her. And I say that as someone who is older than any of the queens competing on this season.

I’m not really a fan of this lip sync death match that’s been happening for the last couple of seasons, but I guess that’s a part of the format now.

by Anonymousreply 409June 29, 2018 3:59 PM

What Im really curious and really unsettled about is by one thing. Asia was pretty sure her stunt will classify her for the final lip sync. If she had planned the butterflies for the first (less important one), what had she planned for the final (more important one)? Dead pigeons and rabbits shooting out of where?

by Anonymousreply 410June 29, 2018 4:02 PM

I don’t intend this to be mean, but did Eureka’s mom remind anyone else of Anne Ramsey from The Goonies?

by Anonymousreply 411June 29, 2018 4:07 PM

Everyone is talking about the butterflies, but wasn’t the titty reveal a catastrophe, too? I couldn’t tell exactly what that was supposed to be but it looked like they were deflated condoms that we’re s to have inflated somehow?

by Anonymousreply 412June 29, 2018 4:11 PM

supposed to have inflated

by Anonymousreply 413June 29, 2018 4:12 PM

As someone above already said, that titty reveal was akin to an on camera mastectomy.

by Anonymousreply 414June 29, 2018 4:17 PM

She was supposed to open her tits and reveal billions of streaming butterflies flying out of the gaping holes and into the audience, where everyone would gasp and have spontaneous orgasms and SHE would be QUEEN FOREVER and Sasha would bow to her and Ru would step down and give her the show and she and her court jester The Vixen would rule for all eternity!!!!!!!

But instead Asia the Butterfly Murderess' cleavage smothered the butterflies and when she opened her boob holes they just lay there like used condoms and a few butterflies fell out and struggled to live and the rest had already died horribly while she was doing kicks and splits and Jesus wept and RuPaul frowned and thought "So disappointing, I will never invite her on AllStars now!" and Michelle Visage laughed and laughed and The Vixen laughed and laughed and then shot up with some more heroin because she's dead inside and wants everyone else to suffer and the muscular young Cuban with the malignant testicular tumor cried and cried because his goddess was revealed to be a turnip.

by Anonymousreply 415June 29, 2018 4:23 PM

There were butterflies nets in those titties, containing sleeping butterflies, which Asia assumed would fly away the instant she removed the cover. Those poor things.

by Anonymousreply 416June 29, 2018 4:27 PM

The lyrics to Bang Bang are inconsequential. If the bitches weren't twirling around in the lipsync, there'd have been nothing to hold the attention.

by Anonymousreply 417June 29, 2018 4:54 PM

Rude!

by Anonymousreply 418June 29, 2018 5:07 PM

The butterfly's probably had been kept in a cold environment, it's what special effects do on films what they deal with bugs. You keep them cold so they don't move around, then when you remove them from the cold you put them on camera and start fliming when they get warmed up and start crawling or flying again.

Asia clearly did not gauge the time it would take for them to warm up accurately.

by Anonymousreply 419June 29, 2018 5:18 PM

Maybe her tits emit a toxic substance.

by Anonymousreply 420June 29, 2018 5:20 PM

Performance Rule #1: Never work with children or animals

Womp Womp

by Anonymousreply 421June 29, 2018 5:29 PM

I had no problems working on top of them!

by Anonymousreply 422June 29, 2018 5:36 PM

[quote]the reunion wasn't taped after the finale.

The reunion was absolutely filmed after the finale, the day afterwards. It was the same way last year.

Don't let TV trickery fool you.

by Anonymousreply 423June 29, 2018 5:53 PM

Aquaria's Janet choreography during If was sort of adorable. It was like watching that olddd viral video of the little gay child dancing to Vogue, it had the same green enthusiasm. That said, she totally should not ever attempt choreography like that again because that shit looked SO unpolished. Congrats, girl! You really did deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 424June 29, 2018 5:56 PM

Yeh i thought Aquaria doing the exact Janet choreography during the bridge was cheesy, too. Dance plagiarism!

And of course I used to do the exact same routine on the dancefloor back in the day LOL!

by Anonymousreply 425June 29, 2018 6:00 PM

r423 I have two friends that gave me info one works on Drag Race and told me they filmed the reunion on Thursday. The other friend left where we work early on Friday to go to see the finale taping.

Thursday - reunion show

Friday - finale taping

by Anonymousreply 426June 29, 2018 6:08 PM

Don't know what to believe, why would Vixen lie about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427June 29, 2018 6:25 PM

Probably because it conveniently gives her and Asia an excuse for their behavior. Or maybe she's just floating from some heroin.

by Anonymousreply 428June 29, 2018 6:44 PM

I don't know, I think you are mistaken, it does seem the reunion was filmed afterwards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429June 29, 2018 6:46 PM

A photo from some random person with the words "the reunion" on it. Well, I'm convinced.

by Anonymousreply 430June 29, 2018 6:55 PM

He is a fashion designer who makes a lot of outfits for the queens, that was posted on his social media the day after the finale taping.

I'm more inclined to take the word of the queens who there, and people who work directly with the queens than an anonymous post with no proof. And like I said, we know they did the same thing last me. But, that's me.

But anyway, this is an ultimately pointless debate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431June 29, 2018 7:01 PM

R426 I can absolutely 1000% confirm the reunion was filmed the day after the finale on a Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 432June 29, 2018 7:17 PM

I smell miss warwick telling racist lies about people as usual. Alert the authorities.

by Anonymousreply 433June 29, 2018 7:53 PM

The queens watch the finale and learn who wins it all

(Watch Asia at the end with Aquaria. Was all that whispering just her asking for a loan?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434June 29, 2018 9:06 PM

Does anyone have a GIF of Vangie's and Monique's (but mostly Monique's) reaction to Asia's butterly disaster? Because the looks on their faces, especially Monique's, were classic. It was definitely the highlight of last night's show.

by Anonymousreply 435June 29, 2018 9:13 PM

R435 Not a gif, but someone captured the moment on Instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436June 29, 2018 9:40 PM

[quote]Had anyone deserved the crown, it would have been Asia, had it not been me. It was really unfortunate because she practiced many times with the butterflies and was very professional as far as the rehearsing of that went. To have something not work out in front of an audience is very upsetting as a performer, but to have something so dramatic not work out, it’s sad, but she has the biggest heart in the world and she means well with everything she does. I hope people are very understanding of this choice and they see the beauty and love she was trying to express.

Aquaria

by Anonymousreply 437June 29, 2018 9:47 PM

R437 that’s fine, but even had the effect succeeded it has absolutely nothing to do with the song. FAIL

by Anonymousreply 438June 29, 2018 10:14 PM

Side eye to Miss Asia O'Hara who 'practiced and practiced' the stunt at home. How many butterflies did she purchase for all of this practice ?? What did she do with those *living* butterflies after those practices ??

Bitch recaptured them and stuck them in her freezer.

Butterfly murderer !!!

by Anonymousreply 439June 29, 2018 10:26 PM

This thread is now a petition to force Asia O’Hara to rename herself to The Butterfly Murderess

by Anonymousreply 440June 29, 2018 10:51 PM

PETA Rips ‘Sad Spectacle’ Butterfly Stunt on ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Finale

Animal rights group calls for VH1 to “adopt a policy that bans all live animals and stops lip syncs from being literally killer”

Reid Nakamura | June 29, 2018 @ 12:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441June 29, 2018 10:55 PM

The “Drag Race” Season 10 Queens Reveal Their Votes for Miss Congeniality

by Christopher Rudolph 2h ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442June 29, 2018 11:12 PM

Love that Miz Cracker voted for The Vixen for Miss Congeniality. Those two are good friends. Monique, Asia and Monet all got votes too, even Eureka!?! Was not exactly a runaway for Monet X Change, but I am glad she won it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443June 30, 2018 12:07 AM

But what about Kameron?!!

by Anonymousreply 444June 30, 2018 12:21 AM

If you thought Asia's butterfly gimmick was tragic, you should have seen her "When Doves Cry" lip-sync.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445June 30, 2018 12:24 AM

r429 the reunion was filmed BEFORE the finale.

by Anonymousreply 446June 30, 2018 12:27 AM

They totally glossed over the Asia lipsync tragedy in r434's link.

by Anonymousreply 447June 30, 2018 12:54 AM

Why didn't Ru ask Asia why she refuses to acknowledge her other drag daughter, the loathsome Phi Phi?

by Anonymousreply 448June 30, 2018 1:01 AM

Nope, you are wrong r446.

by Anonymousreply 449June 30, 2018 1:04 AM

I believe it was already brought up here but has anyone beyond DL pointed out the inconsistency of Vixen remarking that:

1) Eureka came to her the day after the fight and said "How are we going to play this?"

2) Vixen beat herself up for months over the possibility that she was responsible for the fight rather than Eureka

Did 1) not clue her in about Eureka's... active approach to storyline(s)?

by Anonymousreply 450June 30, 2018 1:06 AM

I'm more over the Vixen-Eureka rivalry than I am over the Vanjie meme, and that's saying a lot.

by Anonymousreply 451June 30, 2018 1:09 AM

It’s such a missed opportunity that they don’t broadcast this show and the winner live. It’s 2018, you can do it! The odd editing and off reactions would be a thing of the past

by Anonymousreply 452June 30, 2018 1:13 AM

R446 you are too stupid for words.

by Anonymousreply 453June 30, 2018 1:37 AM

[quote]Oh, they hate Ru on Reddit now. She’s “problematic.”

The RPDR Reddit page has devolved into a woe is me fantasia of SJW teen aged straight girls from around the world who fancy themselves the arbiters of modern drag. I used to have some fun there sparring with the Instagram queen worshipers after the demise of TWOP. Now it's just a safe space for women under 20 who wish they were men pretending to be women - and know better how it should be done than the actual men pretending t be women who, these days, make a pretty damned good living at it.

by Anonymousreply 454June 30, 2018 1:46 AM

Do str8 girls go to gay bars on drag night now? When there's a Ru girl performing?

by Anonymousreply 455June 30, 2018 2:10 AM

Well you're all girls aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 456June 30, 2018 2:11 AM

Is typing out the word "straight" that hard for you r455?

And yes, now audiences when a Ru girl performs draw a ton of women. As someone that has been seeing touring RuGirls for years now it has been interesting to watch the transition happen. Still a lot of gay men of course, but it used to be pretty much just us gays. I've never gone to Drag Con (why the fuck would you?), but look at photos, it seems to be even a majority women.

by Anonymousreply 457June 30, 2018 2:23 AM

R455 - inundated with them.

Support local drag queens if drag is your thing.

by Anonymousreply 458June 30, 2018 2:23 AM

No 453 I know someone who worked on the reunion show.

by Anonymousreply 459June 30, 2018 2:27 AM

[quote]Support local drag queens if drag is your thing.

Yep, it annoys me how many people only care about drag queens if it is someone who has been on a reality TV show. God forbid they go support their local queens who actually really need the support because they aren't making RuGirl money.

But that is the thing, they are a fan of Drag Race as a reality TV show, they had never even been to a drag show before they started watching. And of course now a ton of the fanbase are tweens/teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 460June 30, 2018 2:29 AM

That's a good question. Why can't this thing be shown live? Is it because of the costume changes between runway and lip sync? It would be a more honest reaction at the end when the winner is crowned if it were live.

To anyone who has been to the taping of the finale? Are their huge breaks in taping or is it pretty much non stop?

by Anonymousreply 461June 30, 2018 2:33 AM

I don't think Ru would even want to do this show live, even if it was feasible to pull off. Multiple takes and editing helps pull the thing off, you don't want to look behind the curtain (and Ru doesn't want to be caught forgetting a Queen's name, which would definitely happen)

by Anonymousreply 462June 30, 2018 2:41 AM

[Quote] Is typing out the word "straight" that hard for you

[Bold] YES. Happy now, dear? Anything else, hon?

by Anonymousreply 463June 30, 2018 3:00 AM

[Quote] To anyone who has been to the taping of the finale? Are their huge breaks in taping or is it pretty much non stop?

Yes, I was at the season 7 finale taping. It was fab! Long breaks and it wasn't microphoned for the crowd but for the show taping. I was hard to hear what Ru was saying at times. It was amazing though. Loved it!!!!

by Anonymousreply 464June 30, 2018 3:06 AM

R459. Last thing I’ll say about it because it’s sooooo stupid, but you should ask your friend again. They are wrong. I know many people at WOW and can promise you, they filmed finale on Friday night and reunion the next day in the daytime. Bye bitch.

by Anonymousreply 465June 30, 2018 3:07 AM

Asia looked traumatized at the reunion, so it was filmed after the butterfly fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 466June 30, 2018 3:08 AM

We know that the reunion was filmed the next day. Ignore the asshole that insists otherwise. It's a lot easier to strike a set in a day than it is to erect one. The Vixen was happy and cheering at the finale but upset at the reunion. She would have never come back to the finale taping after that brutal reunion episode. Asia was gorgeous at the reunion but clearly sad and emotional. Even Eureka was subdued at the reunion, because she lost the night before. And Kameron finally showed his bitch face, because the race was over. Aquaria wisely kept very quiet. But by the next week all four of the top four were subtlety questioning RuPaul's behavior at the reunion. That is when Asia took to covering her face. RuPaul won't do live TV in drag. Everything he says is fed to him in an earpiece. He isn't particularly smart or quick witted and his relaxed perfection takes a village. That's why he has such a dull panel of co- judges. The queens each walk down the runway twice, every time. Once with their music and once so the judges can record their scripted "puns." None of this is news. The girls are often left standing on the runway for hours while Ru and the producers decide how the judging should go.

by Anonymousreply 467June 30, 2018 3:22 AM

[Quote] Even Eureka was subdued at the reunion, because she lost the night before. And Kameron finally showed his bitch face, because the race was over.

That's not how it works. The final queens all tape a "winning" ending at the finale. The queens didn't know who really won until last night.

by Anonymousreply 468June 30, 2018 3:26 AM

I understand that R468. But she knew she had lost by the fuckery of Aquaria not being eliminated during their first lip sync against one another, because Eureka clearly won that one and Aquaria stumbled and fell which they didn't show on air....imagine that. If it really was Lip Synch For The Crown - then Kameron would be the winner, like him or not. But the show is fixed, aiight?

by Anonymousreply 469June 30, 2018 3:32 AM

Damn! Put r467- r469 on ignore and half the thread disappears. And you'll see she's the Vixen troll.

by Anonymousreply 470June 30, 2018 3:34 AM

Listen carefully to these interviews Nana. The queen's know what a sellout Aunt Jemima ASS RuPaul Cooning really is. I ain't no Vixen Troll. The Vixen is a winner. She's loved by the other girls and the fans. Aquaria's cute too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471June 30, 2018 3:43 AM

[Quote] I ain't no Vixen Troll.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

by Anonymousreply 472June 30, 2018 3:46 AM

Why is R472 "lined out?"

by Anonymousreply 473June 30, 2018 3:48 AM

After Sasha Velour - stunts are what they bring to the final 4. Aquaria struggled in that Lipsync with Eureka. Eureka pulled off three reveals and managed to dance and lipsync. Aquaria looked like a backup dancer. She should have lost but Ru used the "they never have two shante you both stay twice in a season" gag to move her forward.

Eureka should have won but that would have just fed the drama more. Aquaria won by default.

by Anonymousreply 474June 30, 2018 3:56 AM

I don't know? Why, Vix troll?

by Anonymousreply 475June 30, 2018 3:57 AM

The toxic portion of this fan base really does turn everything it touches to shit.

by Anonymousreply 476June 30, 2018 4:04 AM

I visit the AwardsWatch forums, and man there The Vixen is like the 2nd Coming of Jesus. They worship at her altar. It's quite ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 477June 30, 2018 4:09 AM

[Quote] Aquaria looked like a backup dancer.

Agree. I thought the final three were kinda messy but Aquaria was the worst.

by Anonymousreply 478June 30, 2018 4:10 AM

I'm happy about the outcome. I loved Aquaria and Eureka, but I have to give a shout out to Blair, Dusty, and Monet who were also great. Hope to see all three back on All Stars.

by Anonymousreply 479June 30, 2018 4:13 AM

It's all too much of a love fest now, with Aquaria saying Asia deserved to win..blah blah blah. If I was on that stage, a big ole fat bitch in drag, and wiped the stage with my taint and did high kicks in kitten heals...and they handed it to a 21 year old skinny bitch? Mary I would have stormed off but not before pushing Sasha Velour over...The bitches are too nice.

by Anonymousreply 480June 30, 2018 4:19 AM

I downplayed the sacrifice I had to make to get here. I’ve never come from a lot of money. Going to college in New York was already a financial struggle for both my family and me, so to drop out and immediately put my faith in my drag career was a huge risk to take. If you’ve ever lived in New York City or somewhere where the rent is high then you know, bitch, it’s hard to pay the rent. And it is due on the first and not a day late.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481June 30, 2018 4:23 AM

Sure Jan, you may not be rich, but your sugar daddies are.

by Anonymousreply 482June 30, 2018 4:25 AM

Pulled off three reveals? She shed some layers, nothing more. And the Scarlet O'Hara dress and reveal was a miss.

Eureka will get a run on All Stars now. Don't cry for her, Cuba.

by Anonymousreply 483June 30, 2018 4:26 AM

Love a Meme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484June 30, 2018 4:28 AM

Kameron did that head down, showing his blowout move twice like it was something. It did allow him to hide his mouth for a bit, I suppose.

Aquaria got into the spirit of the song the most. She brought some of that masculine energy inherent to Jessie J.

by Anonymousreply 485June 30, 2018 4:30 AM

I found it all very disappointing. Zero "wow" moments. Nobody really brought it. It left me feeling like the whole thing was fixed. Asia's smirk as they went to a commercial either before her lip sync or before the winner was announced left me feeling like she knew she wasn't winning. And that it seemed like nobody really tried very hard, also made me feel like they all knew Aquaria was taking it.

by Anonymousreply 486June 30, 2018 6:03 AM

I tried! I just sucked!

by Anonymousreply 487June 30, 2018 6:23 AM

R481 I see she's trying to counter the "paid 100k+ for my drag outfits/bought my style and win" narrative. Won't work though, she reeks of kept boy. At least she'll get to keep her winnings for herself.

by Anonymousreply 488June 30, 2018 6:27 AM

At least miss congeniality made sense this year

by Anonymousreply 489June 30, 2018 7:32 AM

I wonder who the fans chose for Miss Congeniality online? The Vixen?

by Anonymousreply 490June 30, 2018 7:46 AM

It must have been something overwhelmingly stupid like that for Ru to abolish the rigged online voting. I mean, The Vixen is a lot of things: perpetual victim, race baiter, heroin addict, mentally unstable, emotional blackmailer, known felon, drunk, manipulative, conceited, aggressive ... But nice and friendly and congenial? That's as much The Vixen as Aquaria is talented, which is, not at all.

That being said, the queen-picked winner barely won herself, so it just came down to whoever made the most friends (or had the most friends coming in) in the workroom.

by Anonymousreply 491June 30, 2018 12:13 PM

Miz Cracker confirms that RuPaul came for The Vixen for over 2 hours at the reunion and that although all the girls respect him for all he's done, they felt another way about his treatment of The Vixen. She says Vixen is a sweet doe eyed boy. And that he is. We love him and his great talent. Black Girl Magic next appears in Detroit, this time with Mayhem on the bill as well! The Vixen had a great success on Drag Race and he did so by remaining true to himself. He did not expect to be attacked by RuPaul, but he held his own. We love him.

What was up with Ru asking Asia about her dead parents (again) at the finale? What would you say to your mom? RuPaul has a perverse, cruel streak a mile wide. RuPaul is very passive aggressive and then oddly pounces when the cameras are on. Certain people only. Ones who dare to treat him as an equal. He isn't even equal to the talents of many of the queens who have been on the show. He enjoys humiliating some people it seems. None of the other girls felt the way he did about The Vixen. The Vixen doesn't like Eureka. Most understood why. But Ru went above and beyond playing out The Vixen's villain edit. He's a good kid and his activism is why he was cast on the show. He was properly eliminated but then punished for being himself by the time the reunion came round. That's why it's filmed the day after the finale. So RuPaul can attack and humiliate as much as he needs to even the score, play to the ugliness of the fanbase or for his own old coon amusement. The Vixen won by walking away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492June 30, 2018 5:47 PM

My assessment of some of the queens this season.

Kameron: As an introvert, I know the difficulty in being around really large personalities, but even introverts have social games and make connections with other introverts. He made a huge mistake in not attempting the social game or at least offering commentary on what was going on. That being said I was rooting for him to succeed, but did not think he was deserving of the crown. Except for the social game, he came prepared to compete. His lip synch style and his fashion became repetitious. The lip synch especially, but he danced 5 times, so he didn't have a lot of new moves to show us. It would have been interesting if he had tried something different towards the end.

Monique was very quick on her feet and good at commenting on what was going on, but seemingly did not come to the competition prepared. Her snatch game character was not well thought out, her costumes were done on the fly and although she had knowledge of the potential songs did not prepare for the possibility of lip synching. As I recall at her last appearance on Untucked, she was not getting ready to lip synch, but was sitting on the couch running her mouth. She had stated that she did not have the money to have elaborate costumes made, but the level of competition is such that there is not time to start from scratch on your costumes.

I did find Monique and Dusty's calling out of Kameron's supposed shadiness as sour grapes. I'm sure those two could not believe that Kameron was final four and they were left in the dust. According to social media, Monique and Dusty are best friends, so it followed that they would put Kameron down. I've been reading Kameron's twitter and instagram and I didn't remember anything that could be considered hostile to the other queens. Dusty left no impression on me during his time on the season.

I surprisingly did not find Asia having much star quality. He was polished, professional and played to the camera. He aimed for the heights with her butterfly release and got burned. There's a quality about her reminds me of a church lady, who sticks her nose in others business and tries to assist whether needed or not. His grandness also reminded me of Phylicia Rashad, and that's not meant as a compliment.

Monet seemed like a lot of fun, but also did not prepare as well as he should have. Because of his personality he should do well as a talking head or an emcee.

by Anonymousreply 493June 30, 2018 5:53 PM

The Vixen was winning the online poll, but it was some ridiculous numbers like 10 million votes for her versus everyone else. Once they figured out it was fucked with they scrapped it. There is a video showing who the queens voted for - it was a five way time between, Monet. Monique, Dusty, Asia and Eureka all with two votes each - Eureka was the last to vote and voted for Monet.

by Anonymousreply 494June 30, 2018 6:05 PM

Mix Cracker being Vixen's friend, doesn't make Vixen right in how she chose to present her opinions. Are her feelings valid? Of course. Does she have something important to say? Definitely. But when you march in and the first thing you have to say is that you came to fight, and the proceed to shout and scream at people, NO ONE wants to hear you. And clearly she hasn't learned that lesson yet. Also, there is a tinge of racism in Vixen's approach, in that she automatically assumes that white people are against her.

by Anonymousreply 495June 30, 2018 6:12 PM

I don't recall hearing it mentioned: Does the Miss Congeniality prize come with money and makeup?

by Anonymousreply 496June 30, 2018 6:13 PM

It came with a check for Valentina but Monet just got an autographed maquette of RuPaul. Dragcon merch.

by Anonymousreply 497June 30, 2018 6:23 PM

I do not accept for one second Monique’s excuse that she didn’t learn the lip sync song because she was too busy working on her costume.

Was she listening to dead air at that time? The Tv? If you’re sitting in a hotel room stitching your garment all night, that is the PERFECT opportunity to listen to a song for a long time on repeat.

by Anonymousreply 498June 30, 2018 6:34 PM

Who snuck into the winner's circle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499June 30, 2018 6:55 PM

R492 has HAD it with RuPaul! Turning on their own.

by Anonymousreply 500June 30, 2018 6:58 PM

I was right, the online vote for Miss Congeniality was won by Vixen with over 18 million votes, eight million more than Monique Heart at 10 million.

#wokehackers

by Anonymousreply 501June 30, 2018 7:21 PM

I don't think anyone's mentioned it, but Vixen walking off stage during Eureka's one-on-one chat with Ru during the finale speaks to her lack of character and petty nature.

I hope never to see her again on any Drag Race incarnation.

by Anonymousreply 502June 30, 2018 7:26 PM

Eureka will do fine, Rupaul clearly likes her, whereas with The Victim, she clearly dislikes her.

by Anonymousreply 503June 30, 2018 7:27 PM

[quote]Also, there is a tinge of racism in Vixen's approach, in that she automatically assumes that white people are against her.

And also in that she says she's happy to profit off of white liberal guilt.

by Anonymousreply 504June 30, 2018 7:30 PM

R503 Indeed, ironically or delusion-ally didn't the Vixen accuse Eureka of being the most unprofessional girl she'd ever worked with?

How many times did Eureka walk off the set?

by Anonymousreply 505June 30, 2018 7:31 PM

RuPaul is a white woman. She has the same prejudices as most of you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506June 30, 2018 7:34 PM

I like how Rupual categorically refused to give Miss C to the Victim. I bet she was, fuck this bitch, I'm doing it another way.

by Anonymousreply 507June 30, 2018 7:34 PM

You tell'em R506

by Anonymousreply 508June 30, 2018 7:37 PM

Any evidence or proof that Aquaria has a Sugar Daddy? Or is the only evidence the obviously expensive costumes that Aquaria wears?

Eureka wears costumes that look as expensive if not more so than Aquaria’s costumes. Why isn’t Eureka accused of having a Sugar Daddy?

Who are these rich gay men who fund amateur drag queens? Is it David Geffin? Barry Diller? Ryan Murphy?

by Anonymousreply 509June 30, 2018 8:04 PM

Go back to Reddit where you obviously belong R492

by Anonymousreply 510June 30, 2018 8:06 PM

How is getting expensive custom made costumes about someone's skill and talent r510?

by Anonymousreply 511June 30, 2018 8:08 PM

[quote]Why isn’t Eureka accused of having a Sugar Daddy?

About 200 pounds, give or take.

by Anonymousreply 512June 30, 2018 8:09 PM

*R509 obviously

by Anonymousreply 513June 30, 2018 8:09 PM

[quote]Why isn’t Eureka accused of having a Sugar Daddy?

Because Eureka ate her Sugar Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 514June 30, 2018 8:11 PM

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 515June 30, 2018 8:16 PM

Because Eureka makes her costumes. She made most of the stuff she wore on the show - she made the gowns for Franke Grande and her in the make over challenge...90's drag as they were they were leaps and bounds better than Monique's stuff. When you are 7 feet tall and 500 lbs off the rack is not an option.

by Anonymousreply 516June 30, 2018 8:34 PM

Here's Asia's lip sync performance if you haven't seen it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517June 30, 2018 8:42 PM

R500, that's the Vixen stalker. She does nothing but obsess over her here. She couldn't start a Vixen thread because no one but her would be on it. Pay her no mind.

by Anonymousreply 518June 30, 2018 8:44 PM

I smell miss warwick. Don't let it continue.

by Anonymousreply 519June 30, 2018 8:46 PM

I smell a stinky pussy. Don't let it continue.

by Anonymousreply 520June 30, 2018 8:49 PM

[Quote] I smell miss warwick.

Who this fuck is miss warwick? You keep on trying to make her "happen" r519/ The Vixen stalker.

by Anonymousreply 521June 30, 2018 8:50 PM

The moderators know who miss warwick is and that's all that matters. Don't worry your troubled mind about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522June 30, 2018 8:53 PM

[Quote] The moderators know who miss warwick is and that's all that matters.

Okay. So you implying is mute, hon.

by Anonymousreply 523June 30, 2018 8:56 PM

*your

by Anonymousreply 524June 30, 2018 8:56 PM

He's just some crazed Cuban with a malignant tumor growing on his testicles. He can't control the weirdass things he says. The moderators know this and are recording his IP address and home satellite position each time he posts. When he goes completely insane, they will notify the Consultants who will manage the situation from that point on. This ties in with QAnon and the Lesbian Conspiracy. I cannot say more, but they know who they are and I want them to know I know they know I know.

by Anonymousreply 525June 30, 2018 9:05 PM

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 526June 30, 2018 9:08 PM

Longtime DLers know Miss Warwick, but that probably isn't many posters in this thread

by Anonymousreply 527June 30, 2018 9:09 PM

The "MIss Warwick" poster is the alleged young Cuban man who also uses stupid slang like "nana" and other nonsense words and accuses everyone of racism and being old and white because of his malignant testicular tumor pressing on his scrotum. It's unlikely that Miss Warwick is the one he is thinking of. And it's also playing into his hands because he wanted you to ask what he meant by it.

by Anonymousreply 528June 30, 2018 9:12 PM

The ancient white racist poster from missouri known as miss warwick is R525, r528. I ain't cuban old man, you just don't want to call me the names you usually do. Gorilla I think it was, Thug. No tumors here. I'm not in the home they "placed" you in. Try it one more time and watch the name troll go beside your posts. Change your IP as much as you like. Your time of hate speech is over. Yes people remember miss warwick. HE is banned.

by Anonymousreply 529June 30, 2018 9:15 PM

r528, who are you pointed that at?

by Anonymousreply 530June 30, 2018 9:15 PM

^^ r529 is the crazed Cuban with the malignant testicular tumor. He isn't long for this world which is why 238 of the posts in this 530 post thread are from him defending The Victim and Asia "Butterfly Murderess" O'Hara.

by Anonymousreply 531June 30, 2018 9:17 PM

So r528, the Vixen stalker/r519 is also miss warwick?

by Anonymousreply 532June 30, 2018 9:20 PM

No, The "Miss Warwick" poster = the person who always posts and calls other posters "Miss Warwick". There's no single person he's referring to because he's made the name up for anyone who disagrees with him.

by Anonymousreply 533June 30, 2018 9:22 PM

r533, but r519 is say I'm this warwick person but in reality HE IS. If you put r519 on ignore he is the one using the word "nana" and saying people are racist and old.

by Anonymousreply 534June 30, 2018 9:27 PM

*saying

by Anonymousreply 535June 30, 2018 9:27 PM

Anyway...

by Anonymousreply 536June 30, 2018 9:29 PM

Apparently Pee Pee O'Hara drugged Asia O'Hara's butterflies because of Asia having her 'Peter denounces Jesus' moment and refusing to name Pee Pee as her drag daughter.

by Anonymousreply 537June 30, 2018 9:42 PM

Couldn't she just use a spell? I thought she was bruja

by Anonymousreply 538June 30, 2018 10:09 PM

I was NOT cheering for Eureka but on this finale her 2 lip syncs had some movement and narrative and wise decisions. She was the most mature and most interesting to watch.

Aquairia and Kamron were just jerking around on stage. Aquairia even faux wacked off - it was vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 539June 30, 2018 10:42 PM

R539 Ha so agree. Aquaria was flailing around like an epileptic ten dollar whore who had had her trade stolen and was NOT having it, totally unfocused and frenetic

by Anonymousreply 540June 30, 2018 10:49 PM

It was BAD! The choice was fixed beforehand. RuPaul did not judge not hat lip-sync!

by Anonymousreply 541June 30, 2018 10:58 PM

And Aquaria was doing that in front of her own mother! I mean really.

by Anonymousreply 542June 30, 2018 11:00 PM

* R541 judge on that....

by Anonymousreply 543June 30, 2018 11:00 PM

[Quote]Aquairia even faux wacked off - it was vulgar.

Vulgarity?! From a drag queen?! Whoever heard of such a thing. So unlike the entire history of the art form.

by Anonymousreply 544June 30, 2018 11:03 PM

R544 Well, she is hardly known as a sexy queen, or deeply based in her sensuality, she is a clothes horse, and cold

by Anonymousreply 545June 30, 2018 11:08 PM

The lip-sync battle is not fair and shouldn't be used to decide the winner. You can't throw away a whole season of challenges and let it all come down to a couple of lip-syncs at the finale. Does anyone really care who the best lip-syncer is?

by Anonymousreply 546July 1, 2018 12:00 AM

Its just a entertaining contest R546. Arbitrary rules and steps in the ascent make it more fun and surprising.

by Anonymousreply 547July 1, 2018 12:16 AM

Its also so easy to fix the final result. Because no way Acquaria won that lip sync.

by Anonymousreply 548July 1, 2018 12:16 AM

I still find Eureka annoying. She cries so much.

by Anonymousreply 549July 1, 2018 12:18 AM

How does one “win” a lip sync competition? What are the criteria? What are the rules?

Of course, there are none. It’s just a silly way to work up interest and suspense. It’s bizarre that people take it seriously.

by Anonymousreply 550July 1, 2018 12:21 AM

Sweetie of course there are no criteria. Nobody takes it seriously except the guys in the competition and the winner really did just make a fortune in bookings. That is real and serious.

by Anonymousreply 551July 1, 2018 12:24 AM

Then why didn't _I_ win?!!?!

by Anonymousreply 552July 1, 2018 2:40 AM

Because RuPaul hates niggers that won't bow to him R552? That's how Bob won, that boy was a high steppin fetchit who much regrets it now. But he loves the cash. Bob doesn't like RuPaul. 90% of the contestants don't. Why would they....

Asia is almost too nice to hate. He was a success long before Drag Race. She's done lots of inventive tricks to win pageants. And she always knew how to paint and perform. And he's handsome dark cinnamon perfection in a way that Frogface RuPaul can never be. Asia is not high fashion, she's the ultimate drag queen. Fantasy and perfection, sweet and sour. Not too bright but with a high water sheen.

Ru was supposedly punk before I was born. Punk was already old when he did it. Funny how his failed history is covered up. RuPaul weren't shit until that supermodel glamazon crap. HE was a terrible live performer and very rude. The list of club promoters who disliked Ru in the nineties is long. The list of ripped off patrons (fans) is longer. I'm glad he got rich. RPDR is not good anymore but some good people come to play. RuPaul is full of BugJuice. He learned all that fake spiritual talk from Louise Hay, Marianne Williamson and Eckhart Tolle. Lots of AIDS victims his age been talked into that shit. He should stop shitting on young handsome unafraid black men who have better mothers than he did. Ru wants a prescribed redemption story that not everyone is willing to provide it. Heal yourself white lady.

by Anonymousreply 553July 1, 2018 3:42 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554July 1, 2018 3:51 AM

////

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555July 1, 2018 3:53 AM

R553/r554/r555 = miss warwick / Vixen stalker.

by Anonymousreply 556July 1, 2018 3:54 AM

Miss warwick/Vix stalker in 3..2..1

by Anonymousreply 557July 1, 2018 3:54 AM

I'm a black man R556. Young and handsome, from Chicago. Miss Warwick is an old white man from Missouri who used to "satirize" black female icons. HE is obsessed with decay and gross body violence towards women. He is also the poster who starts so many scat threads, but they are veiled as questions.....like "somebody left shit all over my guest bathroom walls, what should I do." We studied him in sociology. He's white. He wrote the Matt Damon is emperor of France threads. He claims to be related to Olivia De Havilland, is a big fan of Bette Davis and he's bugjuice NUTS. The Miss Warwick threads have been banned thanks to my professor and a few other legal complaints. What he did to Whitney in the months after her death was disgraceful. Got2BeReal is a much better satire of the divas, more wicked and on point. "Miss Warwick" had a lot of disturbing racist rhetoric come from the mouths of black divas, and was himself obsessed with human rot, tumors and shit. All very misogynistic and gross. I don't care about that old white racist hate reservoir, but I sure as hell won't be confused with it. Check my posts. I'm a 35 year old black man. With opinions. SEXY too. No tumors. Not Cuban. (what's wrong with Cuban?)

Miss Warwick is the whitey old man I called out and who is now trying to deflect and confuse.

by Anonymousreply 558July 1, 2018 4:08 AM

r558/mw/vixstalker,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559July 1, 2018 4:13 AM

This thread.... this fucking thread.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560July 1, 2018 4:17 AM

r560, blame the vixen stalker r558. She's the one calling us fags.

by Anonymousreply 561July 1, 2018 4:20 AM

Oh I certainly am, R561, but I got blocked by her handsome self days ago.

"Coons." "Fags." "Niggers." Just ugly, ugly language in a running thread about an entertaining show that's comprised mostly of gay men.

by Anonymousreply 562July 1, 2018 4:25 AM

xoxo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563July 1, 2018 4:32 AM

HaHa, she's cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564July 1, 2018 4:35 AM

And everything is "racist" to you people, so we'll just say whatever we want.

Whenever we want.

And however we want.

And all you'll do is just post more pictures of the Vixen.

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 565July 1, 2018 4:41 AM

Everyone does Sasha, except a few vehement DL racists. Love Asia O'hara. She was the most promoted and rooted for in all reviews and recaps, though the outcome was fixed and inevitable. Asia is a queen. Really. Ru fell in love with Aquaria's ratings though. Louise Hay told him it could boost his T cells.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566July 1, 2018 4:48 AM

R565 = miss warwick/vixen stalker troll

by Anonymousreply 567July 1, 2018 4:49 AM

So I'm rewatching the whole season back to back to refresh my memory. Asia is very funny and likable from the beginning. It's a shame about the 'butterfly effect' ruining her chances. If she had made top three, would she have won?

Whoever the poster or posters are who keep calling The Vixen a beautiful man out of drag must be shills cuz he looks like the Heat Miser with that hair. And referring to Rupaul as 'coon' ruins any credibility you have to speak on race in the community.

I still can't believe Kameron got to top three.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568July 1, 2018 5:00 AM

Nice to see that my "ugly thoughts" are still wounding you, all these days later.

by Anonymousreply 569July 1, 2018 5:02 AM

Shoo, you ugly old racist white man from Missouri. I rebuke you miss warwick. And we already buried you. You don't wound, I stumbled on you. You're blocked. My posts are informative because I am informed. Racist old men are a dime a dukie here on Datalounge. Don't flatter yourself R569. You remain blocked. Why are you so proud of your hatred for black men anyway? Is that a badge you old scouts earned here 20 years ago?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570July 1, 2018 5:10 AM

You're clearly a very troubled person, just like the Victim.

by Anonymousreply 571July 1, 2018 5:11 AM

again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572July 1, 2018 5:14 AM

even you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573July 1, 2018 5:19 AM

#metoo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574July 1, 2018 5:20 AM

I would go so Asia and Mayhem and Shea, but The Vixen would ruin it with her nonsense. I go to drag shows to have fun and be entertained. There is nothing entertaining about her.

by Anonymousreply 575July 1, 2018 5:23 AM

Second on the bill, queen of people's hearts. The Vixen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576July 1, 2018 5:23 AM

Will Datalounge get a full report on Black Girl Magic from our Handsome, Sexy, Muscular 35 Year Old Black Man?

by Anonymousreply 577July 1, 2018 5:26 AM

Ain't nothing wrong with a boy's hair. He had it nappy for the show so he could get those wigs attached boo. What you don't know is a lot. You've only seen black men from your knees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578July 1, 2018 5:28 AM

White people are not banned, just white performers. One Night Only. It's beautiful. Coming soon to Toronto and Montreal where The Vixen is love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579July 1, 2018 5:36 AM

BGM. Shouldn't it be called ABGMMOWT?

Angry Black Girl Makin' Money Off White Tears?

by Anonymousreply 580July 1, 2018 6:11 AM

She don't need your tears or your money white nana. But The Vixen has lots of white fans too. We all ain't ancient racists never leaving the house. They BGM performers do about 10 or 15 minutes each, as many as 10 queens. It's more of an orgasmic spectacular than a regular drag show. You'll get your money's worth. The Vixen is the entrepreneur, cheerleader, organizer and a premier performer. She never placed herself as the star of the show. They've been doing if for almost 4 years - bigger and better now. Maybe that is what makes you cry white tears and no money R580? Vixen, Dida, Monet, Asia and the other black girls are a huge success with crowds. Not as much as some skinny white bitches but that's for you and your kind to answer why. Ask Bob? It's not because all black queens are mouthy activists? It's not because they aren't talented. It's not because they don't succeed on Drag Race. Ah, I guess it's that other thing. You know your racist and resentful opinions. Not only ancient white men like you who have never attended any of the drag race tours or LIVE events have them. But you R580, sit behind your computer as an old man and pretend that reality TV is your reality. You've never been anywhere near a top billed drag show, or a Monday at Marys because drag was for sure not cool when everyone was getting AIDS and dressing like the Village People, back in your time. Peace gramps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581July 1, 2018 6:34 AM

Thoughts and prayers to you, Handsome Sexy 35 year old Black Man. And to the Victim, I mean, Vixen.

by Anonymousreply 582July 1, 2018 6:36 AM

Some old granny said her toes weren't pointed? Huh, Aquaria barely stays on her feet and Bianca, Jinkx, Sharon, Raja and Sasha can't dance at all. But Shea Coulee and Kennedy Davenport and even Shangela are criticized on their dancing? Fuck y'all and all y'all. That's northern black aristocrat for ya. Y'all jealous and craving the black man fuck and don't think we don't know it old men. That's why you're f@gs. We all gay, lots of my best friends are white. But only old white gays have to express their desire as disapproval. The Vixen's best friends from Season 10 are Miz Cracker and Blair. Nobody has time for old white fags and their ancient ideas about propriety. Who da fuck are you to criticize what a black man's experience is? The Vixen and Asia gave you more truth and beauty than you deserved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583July 1, 2018 6:49 AM

Be Best, Handsome Black 35 Year Old Man. Be Best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584July 1, 2018 6:54 AM

Ru fixed it so Shangela couldn't win. You know, cuz Trixie is such a great dancer and entertainer. So popular with the old white men and gender neutral tweens online.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585July 1, 2018 7:05 AM

Sweet Jessica Christ. The fine tall black man is mental as fuck. Are y'all not entertained by his ,antics?

by Anonymousreply 586July 1, 2018 7:14 AM

Persistent. Radical. Handsome. Successful. Tall. Sexy. Woke. Fun.

I can handle three mean DL dissenters with two fingers. Don't make me use my hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587July 1, 2018 7:19 AM

Violent too, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 588July 1, 2018 7:22 AM

He is fucking delusional

by Anonymousreply 589July 1, 2018 7:31 AM

I'm not violent, I'm a babe. STRONG. Them, please? Didn't you say that before? Discount everything because you are wrong about The Vixen and her success? You are mostly wrong about how she is viewed and appreciated and you are all wrong in your attempt to discount or dissuade a fine man half your age, double your muscle and triple your IQ. Again, you're blocked. I have to repost some of Miss Warwick's vilest posts to keep THAT ancient white fag off this site tomorrow when they unlock his door. You're not harmless, you're fucking stupid. My mom always told me that stupid white people were more dangerous than overt racists. And how true that has proved to be. Though stupid and racist together is popular for the moment. I digress. Suck my dick.

Join your rightful group R588. (and all your other posts) Vote Trump next time. You have the mindset and facility of his supporters, if not their eloquence.

by Anonymousreply 590July 1, 2018 7:34 AM

Keep going, R590. You're so wrapped up in your egotistical crusade that you're not even aware of what I'm doing.

by Anonymousreply 591July 1, 2018 7:35 AM

Who dis?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592July 1, 2018 7:37 AM

boo boo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593July 1, 2018 7:40 AM

Cute men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594July 1, 2018 7:42 AM

PURSE full of white tears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595July 1, 2018 7:45 AM

Love Yourself RuPaul

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596July 1, 2018 7:47 AM

Lots of white people noticed the racist mean fuckery too. The under 70 crowd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597July 1, 2018 7:51 AM

Going, going.....

by Anonymousreply 598July 1, 2018 7:52 AM

"I came to fight"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599July 1, 2018 7:52 AM

Gone. Thank fuck this dumpster fire of a thread is finally filled up.

by Anonymousreply 600July 1, 2018 7:53 AM

Keyon is King

by Anonymousreply 601July 1, 2018 7:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!