Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Belle Pace et Les Incroyables

La Belle Pace continues to romance an unnamed fashion industry executive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 3, 2018 1:42 AM

OP you make my life better with those pics and captures

by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2018 1:55 PM

can we discuss Lees kitchen ? As you can see in the background someone plans to repaint the Kitchen. I guess Matt is ready to move in and revamp Lees shabby chic live lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2018 9:20 PM

Will he convert it into some spaceship style?

by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2018 9:22 PM

R2

"I guess Matt is ready to move in and revamp Lees shabby chic live lol"

Odin forbid!!! It's the only place where he can wear normal clothes!

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2018 9:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2018 9:25 PM

R5 lol exactly how i imagine matt renovation plans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2018 9:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2018 9:30 PM

Stop making fun of Matt's plan. He really want to move in with Lee. He loves Lee so much that he can commute 180 miles a day 5 day a week. He's such a dedicated boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2018 10:02 PM

R8

Are you sure it's love? It can be infatuation, passion, lust, physical attraction... When you are 30 your feelings can be blurred.

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2018 10:32 PM

R9 and what age do your feelings become unblurred? Most people marry around 30 and start families at that age. 30 is quite adult enough to know what you want lol. Btw they’ve been dating for nearly a year. I think they’re past the honeymoon stage. If you haven’t fallen in love after a year together something is wrong with your relationship.

by Anonymousreply 10June 11, 2018 10:52 PM

R10

I guess you're right! Age was supposed to bring wisdom to the heart, but sometimes it doesn't. When I was 30 the last thing I wanted was a husband and, to be sincere, I still don't know if I want one. I cherish my freedom. But I reckon men think differently: most of them feel an urge to be married by 30-something. It must be something atavic.

However, Lee's previous relationships (Carter, Richard) supposedly lasted more than a year and, yet, they failed, although they seemed to be strong. I wonder if Matt will resist the test of time. After the initial "honeymoon phase" is over, will they put up with each other's idiosyncrasies and make it work for real? Stay tuned for the next chapters... (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 11, 2018 11:55 PM

I found an old pic of Matty doing Catwalk. It could get even worse than the schoolboy pants.

Run, Lee, run!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 12, 2018 12:29 AM

R12 OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13June 12, 2018 12:45 AM

Help me Hoe-be-wan!

by Anonymousreply 14June 12, 2018 12:48 AM

I'm sure it's love Lagertha honey. He followed Lee to the play almost every Sat and Sunday and spent 8 hours hanging out in his tiny dressing room. If that's not love,What would it be?

by Anonymousreply 15June 12, 2018 4:32 AM

Matt's very understanding. From the vid the red haired girl took, Matt didn't look upset that Lee bolt from him.At the end you could see Matt hid his little smile and walked pass Lee to wait for him.

by Anonymousreply 16June 12, 2018 5:42 AM

Well, and what he was supposed to do? He behaved I think like anyone would in such a situation. Nothing extraordinary sweet or anything like that. Besides it is what matt wants. He loves when Lee’s fans film or take pics of them together. In that way he marks his place next to Lee without any effort from his side. Exactly the same way when his friends posts pics or stories of Lee’s house etc. It doesn’t matter if lee feels comfortable with it or not. Matty knows the value of it for him. So, the more fans’ pics of him with Lee the more happy Matty is.

by Anonymousreply 17June 12, 2018 8:01 AM

How did the red-haired girl manage to find them? It's not the stage door, is it?

by Anonymousreply 18June 12, 2018 8:23 AM

From the old thread-

Lagertha, you can keep your hopes up. Read the NYT articles comments, they also noticed it, Lee keeps insisting on calling himself queer. That's not to open another discussion on his sexuality, just an observation.

by Anonymousreply 19June 12, 2018 8:26 AM

r18 I think she knows every exit of the theater. She was there every night for 4 months.

by Anonymousreply 20June 12, 2018 8:29 AM

R17 Yep every time MF behaves like a polite person in front of strangers people start to call him the nicest guy ever. Don't forget he works in PR. He knows better than many the value of public image.

by Anonymousreply 21June 12, 2018 8:29 AM

R20 Still she'd have to know which one they were going to use, and since Lee usually calls a cab, she wouldn't know where he's headed.

by Anonymousreply 22June 12, 2018 8:33 AM

There is something that's been bothering me ever since I read the previous thread. You guys say Matt organizes the media since fall, and the journalists and the photographers are all his friends? Then how comes no one warned Lee about Moylan's obsession with forcing people out of the closet? You could tell he got an unpleasant surprise, from both the interview and the way Moylan talked shit about him later.

by Anonymousreply 23June 12, 2018 8:37 AM

r22 That day she knew that Lee'd go to the Tony Award so she must have known where to find him.

by Anonymousreply 24June 12, 2018 8:43 AM

Three and a half months in NY watching the play 60 times and meeting him at stage door with presents five days a week.

I'm not sure whether he should be flattered or creeped out.

by Anonymousreply 25June 12, 2018 8:53 AM

R12 I never understood all the princess Elsa jokes on this thread until now.

Does anybody know why Artic Freeze is sleeping in a book store? I need to catch up with AF life lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 12, 2018 9:02 AM

So is Lee a top or bottom? Or vers?

by Anonymousreply 27June 12, 2018 9:22 AM

R21 maybe because he is nice. You can work in pr and be a bitch. Do you really think lee would fall in love with someone who is a stand offish nasty person? Matt is popular and nice - get over it!

by Anonymousreply 28June 12, 2018 9:25 AM

Matt is not friends with Moylan, neither does he have any media power. He has friends who are photographers. Lee’s interviews are organised by his team. That’s what his team are being paid to do. Matt has nothing to do with how things are written about lee. Matt has acquaintances who are fashion journalists. Why didn’t they get Nick H to interview Lee if he had such power.

by Anonymousreply 29June 12, 2018 9:32 AM

Maybe. Maybe not. Even if Lee is in love, love famously makes us blind, so I wouldn't rely on that to judge his character.

All I'm seeing right now is Matt milking his boyfriend's fame for all its worth as much as he is allowed to while being somewhat shady. Lee is a very attractive man, no one would doubt his ability to arouse passion in others. But being passionately attracted to someone and genuinely caring about their wellbeing before your own are two very different things.

by Anonymousreply 30June 12, 2018 9:33 AM

R29 Then his team was not doing their job. You have to spend two minutes googling Moylan's name to find out he is someone to never talk to if you are a "member of the queer community" who tries to keep his private matters private.

by Anonymousreply 31June 12, 2018 9:36 AM

It's still thrilling how so many different people have doubts and odd feelings towards Matt. Armitage was being ridiculed but Matt puts it to another level. Where's some smoke, there's some fire?

by Anonymousreply 32June 12, 2018 9:37 AM

Off topic: Why didn’t Lee and Richard work out? Reasons?

by Anonymousreply 33June 12, 2018 9:38 AM

R32 Or fans behave like a hive mind with the mentality of an overbearing parent. No goddamn motherfucker is ever going to be good enough for our lovely boy. They should be thankful they got five minutes of his attention.

That said, I believe Lee is a genuinely good person and such people often see only the good in others, too.

by Anonymousreply 34June 12, 2018 9:42 AM

R12

Now, calm down, dear Aslaug! I've heard of this event before but I had never seen a picture. It's hard to say, but Matt's probably more feminine than many women (myself included)! (lol)

R19

I've read the comments, too. Lee refers to himself as "queer", but his friends (Matt B., Judy) use the word "gay" and he doesn't seem bothered to correct. His known relationships are all with men and, right now, he's in a gay one. I guess his mind is open, but his body favors men.

R26

Cats and books go together like swords and shields!

R27

The ideal would be vers, but, as Aslaug so eloquently pointed out, "Matt couldn't top a sundae!". (lol)

P.S.: Sorry for being so mean, but I'm pissed! Can you believe that people these days (and for the next month) only talk about football? From dusk to dawn and from dawn to dusk: it seems the world has stopped! I wanted news on the TrumpKim affair, I mean, summit, but they just want to talk about the blasted Cup!

R30

I agree!

R34

Guilty as charged!!! (*blushes*) Mrs. Pace got herself a hell of an army! By your command, general! (lol)

P.S.: In that video made by the red-headed Chinese fan, Lee looks like an Amish boy (with all due respect)!

by Anonymousreply 35June 12, 2018 10:19 AM

Looking at other fandoms it’s common for fans to hate the significant other. Benedict cumberbatchs wife has been called all sorts, people believe she tricked him into getting pregnant and some even said his baby was fake. Charlie Hunam had to step into his fandom and tell his fans to stop sending hate messages to his girlfr. No one is good enough in the eyes of over protective fans. Some people prefer a previous partner. People still ship Kristen Stewart and Robert P for example. It’s all stupid fandom chattet at the end of the day. Matt if you’re reading this - people will always find fault in everything you do and make assumptions about your personality. As long as lee loves you you’ll be ok lol

by Anonymousreply 36June 12, 2018 11:15 AM

R35 The sexiest Amish boy in history.

As for the famous debate on terms, I choose to respect his words and his self-proclaimed identity. Sexuality is not defined by experience, and even if it was, we barely know of his and definitely not enough to accuse him of lying. It might have been wiser to adapt the gay rhetoric anyway, as I'm sure his team told him. It's far clearer and easier for the general public than the queer one which is disliked by part of the LGBT community itself. However, his choices are what they are. I guess time will tell, since he has nothing to hide anymore.

by Anonymousreply 37June 12, 2018 11:16 AM

R36 I doubt any of those people care what random strangers think about their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 38June 12, 2018 11:27 AM

R38 posters on this board are convinced that matt is being fake nice to people because he’s wants Lee’s fans to like him. If matt wasn’t concerned what people think about his relationship why would he be adjusting his behavior accordingly as though he’s being judged.

by Anonymousreply 39June 12, 2018 11:35 AM

R39 Well if he is, then it's most likely for some other reason. I doubt Lee cares that much about what his fans think about his romantic experiences.

However, I've only heard about a single case of Matt meeting a fan, which struck me as slightly odd. Where did it happen? Was he hanging around stage door? Not likely, there would have been pictures. Did the fan stalk Lee in the streets after he left the theater? Was it a random meeting? Anyway, not sure why you'd engage with the fans of your boyfriend. Perhaps the reason is simple, he likes attention. Hard to say.

by Anonymousreply 40June 12, 2018 11:41 AM

R40 according to her account matt exited the SD with a group of Lee’s friends. He was standing away from the crowd. While lee was signing she went up to him and asked him was he Matthew. They chatted for a little while. She said he was very friendly and happily chatted to her even though he was with friends. He hugged her at the end of their chat.

by Anonymousreply 41June 12, 2018 11:49 AM

R41 Jeez that's some nerve. Poor guy. Of course he was friendly, but does she really think he wanted to discuss his personal life with a stranger who has no reason to approach him? First time here I feel some sympathy for him. If he looked anything less than happy, the fan would have trashed him on social media.

by Anonymousreply 42June 12, 2018 11:51 AM

In her account she says that she shook his hand and said to him congratulations. She thanked him. He said that lees very busy but they were taking good care of each other and themselves. Lee’s friends were nice too. That’s the gist of it google translate isn’t great with Chinese. She also said he’s not the cool guy seen on his Instagram and he smiled with his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 43June 12, 2018 12:06 PM

R36

I'd like to believe that Lee's fans are above such things; picking on Matt is one thing, attacking him with hate is another. He may not be our first choice for our Big Man, but he's Lee's choice!

You should have seen the "Supernatural" fandom: poor Jensen and Jared and their respective (now) wives suffered a lot!

R37

The sexiest and tallest Amish boy! (lol)

I agree that we must heed Lee's words first. But in a black&white world, you're either gay or straight; the in-between is often disregarded. If you consider this, stating that one is gay is easier to be assimilated by the masses: Lee dated (dates) men, so he's not straight, hence he's gay! The logic of the simple-minded is flawless! It's the way they found to keep their world spinning! (*sighs*)

There's a debate about this theme going on here (skip to post 80 and proceed):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 12, 2018 12:45 PM

r43 Google translate Matthew= Teacher Ma. LOL

by Anonymousreply 45June 12, 2018 12:58 PM

R44 just out of curiosity who is your first choice for lee?

by Anonymousreply 46June 12, 2018 1:12 PM

I like the severe black and white look on him. It's usually too harsh for someone who has light-ish hair and fair skin but he pulls it off very well.

by Anonymousreply 47June 12, 2018 1:39 PM

R26 where did that photo taken? Was it Merritt bookstore form millbrook?

by Anonymousreply 48June 12, 2018 2:27 PM

Is it definitely AF? Does he not live with lee and Matt in NY?

by Anonymousreply 49June 12, 2018 3:38 PM

R27 lee is a virgin

by Anonymousreply 50June 12, 2018 3:56 PM

R48 unfortunately I don’t know. On Lee Pace Latinoamericano Facebook Page are 1001 pictures I haven’t seen before. Turns out I am not a skilled stalker at all lol btw, I am still confused by Lees kitchen. Cozy but very and feminine. I wonder how his bedroom looks like

by Anonymousreply 51June 12, 2018 6:35 PM

Judging from the earlier pictures of his house, not at all like those pictures. They are very obviously instagram pics. Someone grabbed the stuff and posed it prettily wth flowers. Presumably the photographer.

by Anonymousreply 52June 12, 2018 6:39 PM

R52 I haven never seen other pictures of his farm. Googling doesn’t help here. Do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 53June 12, 2018 6:46 PM

R53 I think he had a couple in his own insta.

by Anonymousreply 54June 12, 2018 7:28 PM

I feel like a terrible stalker but I had a good look at the pics of matt and his family. They seem close and a nice bunch of people. It’s nice to see a different side to Matthew. I love that b&w one of him and his sister laughing.

by Anonymousreply 55June 12, 2018 7:43 PM

It’s not b&w what am I talking about. They’re both wearing white.

by Anonymousreply 56June 12, 2018 7:46 PM

R44 Yes it's easier indeed. He's the only one who knows for sure. Anyway as long as he is with a man, the world will see him as gay. I just wish people took his words as they are. I hope he doesn't take any of that close to heart; I knew a few people who got hurt by that attitude.

by Anonymousreply 57June 12, 2018 8:08 PM

R46

Difficult question... I don't have anyone in mind (no name or face), just some general guidelines:

* he enjoys his privacy, so the person should be able to understand this and give him his space, no complains ("if you love somebody set them free");

* he's committed to his Craft, so someone who could stimulate his career and, at the same time, respect his artistic views;

* he seems passionate but a little impulsive, so someone who's equally passionate but more down-to-earth;

* he likes adventures, so someone who likes outdoors activities and is not afraid of (or annoyed with) Nature;

* must be creative, able to operate on solo mode when necessary, have a sense of artistic appreciation, open-minded, non-possessive, discreet, etc.

I don't pretend to say that Lee needs this or that, that he must like this or that because, in real life, I don't know him! My opinions are totally based on my intuition and the image he projects. Matt probably possesses most of these features and more, but, somehow, my sixth sense says they haven't spent too much time together, yet. The period after "AiA' and "CM" may present some obstacles to them.

P.S.: Go ahead: call me a nanny fan, a mother-hen... But remember, I'm a badass Viking nanny and a furious mother-hen!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 58June 12, 2018 8:09 PM

R58 But why the period after? It will be an easier period full of rest, won't it? Just like the fall was. Fun activities together, holidays.

by Anonymousreply 59June 12, 2018 8:12 PM

R57

I guess he won't mind about it! Remember what he said in the interview:

“The truth is,” he said at his apartment, “when you grow up queer, you get tough. And perceptive. And you learn how to field it. When someone comes at you that you don’t know, interested in that area of your life, it’s not always a good thing. I certainly knew that when I was a kid.”

Our "frog" seems to have developed the shell of a turtle!

R59

Oh, yes! You're right! I forgot about the much needed and deserved vacation (assuming he doesn't dive in the a new Fullerverse project head first)! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 60June 12, 2018 8:16 PM

I hope TB pays him handsomely. It would be a shame to give them so much of your celebrity to profit from without any profit for yourself.

R60 I mean the most stressful period is now. The play, the coming out. It should get easier after that.

by Anonymousreply 61June 12, 2018 8:23 PM

R61

After the vacation, they won't be able to escape the reality of a married couple routine. During the play and the coming out, both were too busy, but, when they start to spend more time together, the day-to-day chores may prove to be a mood-killer! Just wait for one of them (Matt more likely) to leave a wet towel on the bed!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 62June 12, 2018 8:48 PM

R62 I doubt it's that tiresome when you are wealthy with no kids.

Matt actually strikes me as neat, not sure why. Maybe even a neat freak.

by Anonymousreply 63June 12, 2018 9:07 PM

R63

There's no such a thing like a money problem because money is the solution! (lol)

But they do have children: Artic Freeze, Pete, Freddie, Stew and the girls! They are lucky because they have many babysitters!!!

I believe Lee may be the neat freak: once he said that, after arriving from New Zealand, the first thing he did was the laundry! (lol)

P.S.: This comment at Lee's most recent IG post made me laugh:

"hodamien Get an elf designer, ditch that hobbit stylist." = Words of wisdom!

by Anonymousreply 64June 12, 2018 9:31 PM

Yeah he looks like he robbed some dwarf and wore his clothes. GQ named him best dressed though. I guess it takes a man as handsome as he is to make the style look less ridiculous than usual.

by Anonymousreply 65June 12, 2018 9:37 PM

R65

And, I believe we know the name of the dwarf who was robbed! (lol)

R58

I forgot: good sense of humor and not take him/herself too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 66June 12, 2018 9:47 PM

Odin's beard! Just look at Lee in character as John DeLorean; he looks odd, to say the least!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 13, 2018 9:09 PM

lee & matt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 13, 2018 9:58 PM

I like how lee is looking at matt. Just had a thought we’ve never seen lee in a cute couple pose with a bf (present or past).

by Anonymousreply 69June 13, 2018 10:16 PM

R68

Am I the only one who feels the pathological need of pinching James McArdle's cheeks?

As I said before, Matt's bleached hair always come in handy to spot him and Lee in dark places and/or black and white pictures!

by Anonymousreply 70June 13, 2018 10:43 PM

I'd like to pinch James's cheeks too. Lovely guy.

by Anonymousreply 71June 14, 2018 12:06 AM

Dat cheeks are made to be pinched.

by Anonymousreply 72June 14, 2018 12:11 AM

Never heard of him before AIA but started to like him more and more. *pinch those cheeks*

by Anonymousreply 73June 14, 2018 3:44 AM

James McA is my new crush. Sorry Lee lol

R70 Matts new hair color is weird. His silver hair was ok but Platin blond makes me think of New York’s real housewives

by Anonymousreply 74June 14, 2018 7:43 AM

Real housewives of NY is, according to his own words, one of Lee's favorite TV shows, so...

by Anonymousreply 75June 14, 2018 9:11 AM

R75

Now, THAT is creepy, Aslaug!!!

For those who say I've never talk about Matt's qualities, I can safely say "He's a beacon of light in a dark room!".

P.S.: "The beacons are lit! Gondor calls for aid!"

by Anonymousreply 76June 14, 2018 9:44 AM

Dudes and dudettes, check this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 14, 2018 12:03 PM

R77 what does it say? I can’t watch it

by Anonymousreply 78June 14, 2018 1:23 PM

Salary of Captain Marvel actors Brie Larson $3 million Lee Pace $2.5 m Femme Chan $2.4 m Samuel Jackson $2m Jude Law $2.1 m Clark Gregg $1.8 m Djimon Hounsou $1 m Colin Ford $850,000

by Anonymousreply 79June 14, 2018 1:59 PM

There’s no way they paid him 2.5m

by Anonymousreply 80June 14, 2018 2:21 PM

LOL! idiot. Lee Pace wouldn't get paid 2.5mm for a film if he got gangbanged by every queen at CAA

by Anonymousreply 81June 14, 2018 2:22 PM

R79 The reliability of this sort of video/calculation is the same as the sites like Who's dating who, or the ones about net worth. Just nil ;)

by Anonymousreply 82June 14, 2018 2:51 PM

R82

It's strange, isn't it? According to this, his salary is bigger than Samuel L. Jackson's, who plays "Nick Fury"!

On a side note: Lee was pictured hanging out with the "Devil" a.k.a. Anna Wintour. Please, prepare your exorcism kits!!!

P.S.: There's a new picture of Lee posted on Thom Browne's Weibo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 14, 2018 7:25 PM

I need at least two iPhones to stalk Lee nowadays lol he’s everywhere !

R75 matt is ready to join the NYC Platin squad after having a classic PR career:

went to fancy college, got an BA of arts, worked as a model, did PR for fashion brand, met rich guy at a party of an artsy friend, fell in love in his late 20ties, got a new haircut...next move would be resingning & marriage

by Anonymousreply 84June 14, 2018 7:52 PM

What are nyc platin?

by Anonymousreply 85June 14, 2018 8:00 PM

R58 Lagertha, IMO you listed Lees character traits lol

by Anonymousreply 86June 14, 2018 8:11 PM

R86

"Opposites attract; birds of a feather marry!" So I was taught! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 87June 14, 2018 8:17 PM

Amish boy looking good, despite the clothes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 14, 2018 9:24 PM

He's sporting a shorter haircut: Ronan is in da house!!!

P.S.: Good night! Internet is sh!t because there are too many people streaming the Cup!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 14, 2018 9:28 PM

R89 I love that pic of him. It’s just natural and unposed. The afternoon light is lovely.

by Anonymousreply 90June 14, 2018 9:34 PM

r84 We don't need to staik now. M'll provide us.

by Anonymousreply 91June 15, 2018 4:43 AM

Very slow Lee Pace's day.

by Anonymousreply 92June 16, 2018 1:08 AM

Yesterday, Matt posted an IG story: it was a scene from "Troy" (the speech before the battle on the beach). I wonder why he did it: was it because Brad Pitt was hot or because he liked the speech? Probably, the former!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 16, 2018 10:34 AM

What was interesting in the speech? I thought he thought Brad Pitt was hot.

by Anonymousreply 94June 16, 2018 10:58 AM

Today is the 35th Stage anniversary of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and we discovered that Matt was actually made by Dr. Frank'n'Furter:

"I could show you my favorite obsession I've been making a man, with blonde hair and a tan And he's good for relieving my tension."

by Anonymousreply 95June 16, 2018 11:06 AM

R94

Clearly, you had never given your troops a motivational speech before battle!!! (*tsk, tsk*)

R95

Oh, Aslaug! What an amazing memory!!!

But, currently, he's relieving Lee's tension, so Lee is actually Dr. Frank N. Furter!!!

P.S.: Did anyone else think of remake, revival, reboot? I guess Lee would be fine in the role!

by Anonymousreply 96June 16, 2018 11:22 AM

I don’t want to bash Richard A but I’m just wondering why lee has reconnected with all his old friends now that he’s no longer with him. Matt bomer described lee as like a brother in WWHL with Andy Cohen. They never mentioned each other or hung out when lee was with RA. Lee is also hanging out more with Jim Parsons and Judy Greer. He didn’t seem to have much to do with them when he was with RA. What are people’s thoughts? Btw I shipped richlee and i like RA (kinda - can’t figure him out) but I’m wondering now what went on. Anybody have any thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 97June 16, 2018 12:31 PM

Some ideas:

a) perhaps, during the time of their relationship, they had no opportunity to take some time and meet each other's friends;

b) good old friends tend to say the true: if a person is not good for you, they say it to spare you the pain of a broken heart (usually, you don't listen, but that's your problem);

c) fear of being called gay because he was hanging out with someone (Lee), whose friends are out and proud;

d) possessiveness: he wanted Lee's undivided attention;

e) Lee's friends were not comfortable around him because of... reasons.

by Anonymousreply 98June 16, 2018 12:59 PM

R98 interesting. It could be a mixture of a few of things. I think the way they were so private had a damaging affect of their relationship. I couldn’t imagine going through life not being able to relax in public with my significant other. If they were both open and didn’t have to hide they maybe could’ve had a chance. I think RAs career has suffered as a consequence of him being deeply closeted. He’ll never be cast as a heartthrob so who cares if he’s out of the closet. Fans want authenticity. In my opinion his relationship with lee was the most exciting thing about him and it made him more likeable. Please don’t come after me Armitage Army! I don’t know why but lee looked like shit when he was with Richard. He put on weight, his beard was unkempt and he needed a good haircut. He was even dressing like an older man in his forties. Looking at what he was like, for example, at the premier of HACF and now it’s so different. He’s glowing! He looks like a heartthrob again. He looks like he did in Pushing Daisies era.

by Anonymousreply 99June 16, 2018 1:28 PM

Just to add. I really hope Lee’s friends weren’t uncomfortable around RA. That would be sad. But you have to admit it is strange lee has all his old friends back.

by Anonymousreply 100June 16, 2018 1:32 PM

Maybe the story of abusive Armitage was true, no idea. And Lee had suffered through the years on depressions and you can tell from his homeless looks and his sad eyes. Now he is beaming cause he found someone who is caring and not ashamed of him and is easily to mingle with his friends

by Anonymousreply 101June 16, 2018 1:42 PM

Here we go again blaming on Richard.

by Anonymousreply 102June 16, 2018 2:26 PM

R102 no one is blaming Richard. But you have to admit lee is a changed man since meeting Matt and socialising with his old friends. Do you personally know Richard? My guess is no, so you don’t know how he acts or behaves with his boyfriends. He may have a bf now. You would never know as he has him on lockdown like he did with lee (I’m joking). Why has no one seen him on insta or Twitter with anyone? Who does he hang out with. Surely not all his friends hate social media.

by Anonymousreply 103June 16, 2018 2:55 PM

Depressions cause depressions, not people. I think their relationship collided with a phase of Lee's depressions and Richard couldn't help. They DID hang out with friends 2012-2014, remember the ski holiday with Christian Camargo, several meetings with Anna Friel or SMG. Stop blaming the butter for what the bread did.

by Anonymousreply 104June 16, 2018 2:56 PM

Didn’t RA say in an interview something about being frightening and having fist fights with lovers? Thank goodness lee got out of that relationship

by Anonymousreply 105June 16, 2018 2:58 PM

R104 depressions can be caused by an abusive relationship. Particularly if that person is gaslighting them. I’m not saying RA did but lee wasn’t depressed with carter and he seems like happier with matt. Even Judy Greer says so.

by Anonymousreply 106June 16, 2018 3:00 PM

That ski pic annoyed me. Firstly, They weren’t even standing next to each other and It was taken down as though it was intrusive. A harmless pic of a group of friends. The paranoia was too much!

by Anonymousreply 107June 16, 2018 3:03 PM

Lee looks terrible. Haggard, exhausted, thin and ridiculously dressed. No comparison to 2011-14 when he started the relationship with RA. There, i said it.

by Anonymousreply 108June 16, 2018 3:04 PM

Judy Greer knows a shit. She abandoned Lee for years when he left Carter and suddenly she's best friends with him and knows when he was his happiest. She should hold her trap, I bet it's just a vengeance

by Anonymousreply 109June 16, 2018 3:08 PM

R108 Aslaug, I totally agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 110June 16, 2018 3:13 PM

R108

He looks exhausted ... I blame AiA. And Matt should stop putting trousers on him that are too short!

by Anonymousreply 111June 16, 2018 3:31 PM

R111 Other actors from AiA don’t look that exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 112June 16, 2018 3:34 PM

I'm worried if he takes drugs to keep on track. I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 113June 16, 2018 3:38 PM

You are so predictable with your comments, probably because only few ppl actually comment here at all. So, Richard made Lee miserable and thanks to matt he is blooming and happy to reconnect with his friends. It is very simple minded thinking. We don’t know if Lee had any contacts with his friends while being with Richard or not. Maybe he did and maybe he didn’t. Now we know because of posts on instagram and his latest interview in the NYT. To me it seems he is more closer to them because of that interview; he needed them to make that interview and save face after his outing in Feb. followed by his awkward tweets. Now it looks how proud he is and what fantastic support he has from his famous friends who had never before seen him more happy (oh it is because of his new bf). A REAL FAIRYTALE! Why do you think he didn’t have any contacts with his friends before? Because you didn’t see it? Last year he was at Jim Parson’s wedding, he was also at Zachary’s birthday. Exactly the same as this year. As for Matt Bomer and Judy G. as I said he needed Bomer for the interview / same as Judy. Besides, Bomer is now in NYC working on his play so I guess they meet together often as they both do not travel much and much easier to meet. As for Judy, he did a movie with her recently and will meet her because of its promotion. I am also pretty sure Matty encourages him to meet his famous friends because it also opens a lot of doors for him. Don’t forget he is responsible for Lee’s happiness like never before so all famous friends will be so grateful for making Lee happy as never before (irony).

by Anonymousreply 114June 16, 2018 3:52 PM

I’m R97 I knew I shouldn’t have said anything as Richard’s nanny fans are out in force. Aslung I’m pretty sure lee isn’t taking drugs to keep going - what a nasty thing to say and no he does not look terrible! His body is amazing atm. I’m not saying matt is some type of knight in shining armour for lee, in just saying lee looks happier now

by Anonymousreply 115June 16, 2018 4:32 PM

R114 he was single when he attended Jim’s wedding and Zachary’s birthday party. He started following some of miles’s friends and Jed which he’s now unfollowed.

by Anonymousreply 116June 16, 2018 4:40 PM

Sorry meant to say he’s unfollowed some of Miles’s friends. He started following her around the same time. He still follows him. He’s a mutual friend with matt.

by Anonymousreply 117June 16, 2018 4:50 PM

*jed autocorrected to her.

by Anonymousreply 118June 16, 2018 4:51 PM

R109 “Judy Greer knows a shit” and you do?!? Lmao. Judy knows a hell a lot more than you do dear. She knows all the juicy details that you will never ever know. Just because you’re a fan of Richards does not mean you know more than one of Lee’s closest friends. Judy knows it all.

by Anonymousreply 119June 16, 2018 5:00 PM

Imo Judy Greer hates RA because Lee left her good friend Carter for him. Therefore, she had to punch it in everybody's face how happy Lee is now mit a new bf who is the opposite of RA.

by Anonymousreply 120June 16, 2018 5:35 PM

I’ve never seen Lee looking so happy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 16, 2018 6:27 PM

Anna Friel is better known connected to Lee from Pushing Daisies. Judy Greer was asked to participate in the interview because she clearly doesn’t like Richard while Anna is a good friend of him. Judy was easily able to say Lee is happy now and never was before and Anna wouldn’t say that because it’s an insult to Richard so Lee didn’t want to put Anna in that position. As a thank you to Judy for helping to raise Matt’s likability factor in people’s eyes both Matt and Lee started to like her posts maybe not all but a lot before and after the interview was published (they knew what she said before it was published and showed their gratitude in that way). Soon they will forget about her as she did what was expected from her.

by Anonymousreply 122June 16, 2018 6:29 PM

R120 that’s only your opinion as you say. I don’t think Judy would go out of her way shove it in everyone’s face. If she was as close to carter as you say she would’ve thought lee was happier with carter.

by Anonymousreply 123June 16, 2018 6:30 PM

Anna and Richard are not close. They were only friends because of Lee. Anna has never mentioned RA ever nor did she participate in any Urban and the shed crew promotion. She’s the biggest name out of the whole cast so they could’ve done with her input. Anna has never mentioned visitin RA in London were they both live. They run in completely different social circles.

by Anonymousreply 124June 16, 2018 6:35 PM

Sorry, for leaving the discussion but I just HAD to watch Iceland play!

My considerations were more like (un)educated guesses, since I always tried to stay away from anything related to Lee's privacy, that is, until DL happened in my life. (lol)

Usually, when you meet someone new, you leave your friends for a while to know the other person better and spend some quality time. We don't know if Lee really left his friends during his period with Richard, it may be the opposite: Matt B. may have stayed away because he has a family to take care of (and, boi, children can be a drag!); as for Judy, her commendable loyalty to Carter may have been a major factor to make her drift away from Lee and Richard.

I agree with those who say Lee looked better during HACF and that his "lumberjack chic" style was better for him. But this aesthetics happens to please me, personally; others will have different opinions. I miss his old, silly selfies, too! However, these days, he seems to be happier. I would say Matt is responsible for 5% of this perceived happiness because his arrival in Lee's life coincided with one of its most prolific times. But the great responsible for the smiles we see these days is none other than Lee himself! He's fighting against depression and winning! People can only overcome depression when they are ready for it; it's an extremely personal process and it comes from the inside. For those prone to bouts of depression or seasonal depression (and believe me when I say what this means since I live in a place where you can spend 2/3 of the year without seeing a ray of light, like this week - we're on Wikipedia for this!), the struggle is constant: one night you go to bed happy and the other day you wake up miserable! The help of family, friends and a SO is important, but you won't go anywhere without a reason that appeals to your soul of souls. In Lee's case, I believe, this reason is his love for acting! It's also important to do some therapy and take some medicines, if therapy alone can't solve your depression problem. Lee has to find himself to be whole and happy and if we had to put up with TB for a while for our beautiful swan to emerge, so be it!!!

Aslaug, fear not, I don't believe he does any hard drugs just, you know, cannabis.

by Anonymousreply 125June 16, 2018 6:47 PM

R123 no. Carter is in a new relationship since 2012 and Judy would insult Carter's new partner AND Matt if she stated she still shipped Lee and Carter.

by Anonymousreply 126June 16, 2018 7:07 PM

R126 So she didn’t insult anyone then. She just pissed off bitter RA fans who still ship richlee.

by Anonymousreply 127June 16, 2018 7:31 PM

R112

Lee is one of the few who's understudy has never had to fill in.

Does he even have one?

AiA is straining on him.

by Anonymousreply 128June 16, 2018 8:00 PM

R128

Believe it or not, the guy's name is LEE Aaron Rosen! He's also the understudy for James McArdle.

by Anonymousreply 129June 16, 2018 8:13 PM

He probably doesn’t want to disappoint any fans

by Anonymousreply 130June 16, 2018 8:50 PM

I love to read all the crazy speculations here based on instagram. Heres what I think:

There a picture of Lee attending an opera premiere with beard in Sep. 2012, someone on DL posted "breakup beard" in one of the 26 LP threads. CS himself posted on Instagram that he met his new BFF in June 2012. Everyone seems to be convinced that Lee broke up with CS in 2011 between filming hobbit and Lincoln but my guess is CS broke up with Lee and RA happened to be available in NZ ( Luke Evans is def not Lees type lol) CS doesn't strike me like someone who leaves 5 years relationship easily behind and finds new love within 6 months. My guess is that Twilight and Hobbit destroyed they relationship and CS had to move on. As an openly gay man he was fed up with Lee becoming extra paranoid about his sexual orientation while getting much media attention. Lee on the other hand found a partner in crime in RA. Both were happy hiding in Narnia (for the public) or were only friends with benefits. Is there real proof for RichLee anyway?

by Anonymousreply 131June 16, 2018 11:23 PM

he was very handsome between 2011/2012

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 16, 2018 11:26 PM

I know Insta activity doesn't mean anything but this thing between ZQ and Mile and Matt wonders me. ZQ and Mile are friends of NH Misha JedMoch and his boyfriend. They all follow one another but not Matt.That's understandable that they haven't met. Then Lee and Matt attended ZQ's birthday party and they still don't follow each other, ZQ Mile and Matt, It's unusual for Matt who always follows and being followed by his boyfriend's friends.

by Anonymousreply 133June 17, 2018 7:02 AM

Ok, my mistake just checked ZQ and Mile don't follow Misha and Jed's boyfriend. So there's nothing wrong with Matt.

by Anonymousreply 134June 17, 2018 7:17 AM

Lee doesn’t follow Jed’s bf either.

by Anonymousreply 135June 17, 2018 9:31 AM

R131 RA actually moved in with Lee in the end of 2012. There were actual receipts he had shipped his stuff from London to Lee's farm. I won't post them though, there was their actual address on it, this was imo the reason why LP threads weren't allowed on DL. There was other proof, too. They were an item, rumors had it they were on/off since 2015.

by Anonymousreply 136June 17, 2018 9:42 AM

Who's the guy in shorts ? Looks like one of Matt's friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 17, 2018 12:27 PM

I'm happy Lee doesn't wear socks

by Anonymousreply 138June 17, 2018 12:41 PM

Looks like Reid. I think matt is enroute to Paris for Paris men’s fashion week. Tb have a show on Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 139June 17, 2018 12:42 PM

He's very close with NR. lol I hope one day we'll see Lee hang out with NR and friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 17, 2018 12:46 PM

It could be awkward. Don’t know why NR and MF split up. I think they were over before lee entered the scene.

by Anonymousreply 141June 17, 2018 12:54 PM

Socks!? Did I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 142June 17, 2018 1:06 PM

r142 Just socks Why did you have to miss something ? It's just lee didn't wear socks. LOL I'm not r138 anyway.

by Anonymousreply 143June 17, 2018 1:12 PM

Lee is not a free elf!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 144June 17, 2018 1:15 PM

R143 Some people are weird. Haha

by Anonymousreply 145June 17, 2018 1:21 PM

I was just happy he didn't wear socks up to his calves when wearing short trousers, like his new friends do. It looks awkward.

by Anonymousreply 146June 17, 2018 1:34 PM

R146

You're right! It seems Lee's friend has just left his Phys Ed class! (lol)

P.S.: Folks, do you believe Lee will become a full-time "fashionista" now?

by Anonymousreply 147June 17, 2018 6:12 PM

Not a fashionista but able to show that side of himself more. I think he likes nice clothes and has always been interested in fashion. Apart from the TB clothes that are sneaking into his wardrobe his style is still the same - Check shirts, white/black t shirts, caps, dark coats, cardigans, scarves.

by Anonymousreply 148June 17, 2018 8:54 PM

Lee asked the red haired girl if she slept at the stage door. LOL

by Anonymousreply 149June 18, 2018 1:09 AM

R149

Good. Hopefully she realizes now that she's creepy af!

Glad Lee noticed that. 😂

by Anonymousreply 150June 18, 2018 9:15 AM

R150 She definitely doesn’t realize that. She thinks that Lee opens up and talk to her now. James McArdle took selfie with her yesterday. And Andrew Garfield hugged her. Dunno why they let her on so much. She’s psycho.

by Anonymousreply 151June 18, 2018 10:12 AM

I don’t think they can do anything. She’ll keep going to the stage door. She’s went to the show around 60 times (I heard) so she’s a paying customer. I don’t think she’s doing an harm. She probably a bit intrusive. I think she believes she has a special relationship with them. They obviously recognise her and are probably surprised when they see her again. It’s obsessive behavior.

by Anonymousreply 152June 18, 2018 10:24 AM

Miss Pan is globetrotting: her last post was from Nazaré, Portugal. I believe she didn't have the opportunity to witness one of its famous waves. Anyway, her snooping on Weibo always brings interesting news, I hope she gets back soon and fully recharged to brings us the latest Lee gossip from China.

P.S.: Is Miss Pan our "Gossip Girl"?

P.P.S.: Just because the red-haired girl has seen "AiA' over sixty times, it doesn't mean she's a psycho. (*hides countless tickets to Iron Maiden's concerts*)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 18, 2018 11:18 AM

I wonder will she end up in Paris? Look out Matthew! Lol

by Anonymousreply 154June 18, 2018 11:22 AM

R154

I'd like her to give him a good shovel talk... in Chinese! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 155June 18, 2018 11:26 AM

R153 Dear Lagertha, Miss Pan only hang around with a group of homophobia Chinese fan form Baidu Tieba which weibo account is leepacebar. They barely understand English and get information form Miss Pan or Hannel. I can assure you that the real gossips of Lee from weibo have already been post here and discussed for years. 😝

by Anonymousreply 156June 18, 2018 12:21 PM

R156

I believed Miss Pan and Hanael had already assimilated the (old) news!

by Anonymousreply 157June 18, 2018 12:43 PM

R157 No they didn't. Because we blocked them on weibo. They are kind of isolated and stupid. That Hanael bitch kept tm every Lee’s fan that Matt & Daniel Roseberry were a thing back than.

by Anonymousreply 158June 18, 2018 12:59 PM

Dear Chinese fans, What is the general impression from Weibo about lees coming out and Matthew? Did his fans guess he was gay?

by Anonymousreply 159June 18, 2018 1:01 PM

r158 Sorry,what tm means?

by Anonymousreply 160June 18, 2018 1:02 PM

I saw some comments from Chinese Fans because of the interview where I just sat there shaking my head .. One was "get well soon Lee"

by Anonymousreply 161June 18, 2018 1:17 PM

R159 he’s real fans has known he’s gay for years. Others assumed that from his behavior. Most people weren’t surprised when he’s comming out. And they thought Matt’s handsome.

by Anonymousreply 162June 18, 2018 1:18 PM

R160 send private messages

by Anonymousreply 163June 18, 2018 1:25 PM

Apparently, Denial is a river that runs in China, at least for a few fans! (lol)

Matt = handsome?! We'll have to agree to disagree!

by Anonymousreply 164June 18, 2018 1:30 PM

R161 Most comments I saw were positive, or they were just kidding that they couldn’t marry him. There are a lot of fan girls shipping guys on weibo.

by Anonymousreply 165June 18, 2018 1:32 PM

A few Chinese fans agree with you Lagertha. They think Richard is more handsome.

by Anonymousreply 166June 18, 2018 1:41 PM

Thanks r163

by Anonymousreply 167June 18, 2018 2:00 PM

Does Richard still have a Chinese fan base? Find it hard believe

by Anonymousreply 168June 18, 2018 2:10 PM

R164 matt is very handsome! Lee seems to think so too

by Anonymousreply 169June 18, 2018 2:13 PM

Agreed r164 Matt is far from handsome.

by Anonymousreply 170June 18, 2018 3:01 PM

R170 far from handsome? No way. Let me guess you think Richard Armitage is the most handsome man to walk on planet earth lol.

by Anonymousreply 171June 18, 2018 3:12 PM

r171 Don't make stupid assumption. you don't know me.who I think is handsome is not your bussiness, mind yours . I don't care who you think handsome.

by Anonymousreply 172June 18, 2018 3:18 PM

Oh r171 Nobody here thinks our Matt's handsome. I'm crying. Shall we go to LeeMatt thread together so we can admire our handsome Matt. I promise I won't let you talk to yourself there.

by Anonymousreply 173June 18, 2018 3:25 PM

R173 - How old are you for fuck's sakes? Get it through your head: some people like Matt and some don't. Get the fuck over yourself. You're like a little child who has to bully people until they share your high opinion. You're the one who ends up looking bad in the end. No wonder the Richlee threads were banned here on DL. It's precisely because of attitudes like yours. Look in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 174June 18, 2018 3:32 PM

R174 I really love Lee with Matt and I know you do too.. What's wrong with LeeMatt thread that you don't want to go. That a nice place it's for us Matt stand.

by Anonymousreply 175June 18, 2018 3:37 PM

Sorry I mean Matt stans in r175

by Anonymousreply 176June 18, 2018 3:40 PM

Hahaha you two Matt stans r174 and r175 should stick together anywhere you want. It's entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 177June 18, 2018 3:44 PM

Reid is super close to NR. Ifind it's odd that he hung out with Lee. Did Matt know that he went the play and hung out with Lee after the show? I mean did he told Matt?

by Anonymousreply 178June 18, 2018 4:00 PM

Reid has followed lee for ages on insta so I think they’ve met a long time ago. I’m sure Reid told matt. Reid had an insta story of matt and Lillian pictures screenshot from matts whatsapp. Maybe matt told Reid to look out Lee while he’s away.

by Anonymousreply 179June 18, 2018 4:05 PM

Look out as in meaning Lee'd pick another guy or cheat ?

by Anonymousreply 180June 18, 2018 4:11 PM

Matt's such a high school girl. Had his friend look out Lee.LMAO

by Anonymousreply 181June 18, 2018 4:18 PM

Oh here we go. Lee hangs out with other men while his bf is away so he must cheat. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 182June 18, 2018 4:21 PM

I just think maybe they're in an open relationship. We won't know anyway so it's just my assumption.

by Anonymousreply 183June 18, 2018 4:29 PM

R183 what makes you think they’re in an open relationship? Lee doesn’t seem the type.

by Anonymousreply 184June 18, 2018 4:35 PM

You don't know him personally so you including me don't know what type he is. You can have your fantasy that he and Matt have a fairy tale love stories and I have mine. LOL

by Anonymousreply 185June 18, 2018 4:41 PM

And r184 sorry, I have no interest to talk about Matt any more. It waste the thread for me.

by Anonymousreply 186June 18, 2018 4:44 PM

R161

That was Lilypan ...

by Anonymousreply 187June 18, 2018 4:50 PM

Did she really travel or photochopped herself in like she did with Lee pics ? LOL

by Anonymousreply 188June 18, 2018 4:58 PM

What a homophobic she is.

by Anonymousreply 189June 18, 2018 5:03 PM

Matt Foley and his whole family are dildos

by Anonymousreply 190June 18, 2018 6:01 PM

R185 I’m only making assumptions that they’re not in an open relationship because lee mentioned his relationship with matt in the latest interview. Lee has brought matt along to all of Lee’s big events/parties. They seem serious to me.

by Anonymousreply 191June 18, 2018 6:02 PM

I love Lee in that pink shirt he wore at stage door yesterday(Sunday).

by Anonymousreply 192June 18, 2018 6:09 PM

The green one is nice too. Actual Lee looks handsome in every color.

by Anonymousreply 193June 18, 2018 6:14 PM

In r193 *actually*

by Anonymousreply 194June 18, 2018 6:15 PM

R183 Do you think how many lucky guys Lee's sleeping with while Matt in Paris? ;)

by Anonymousreply 195June 18, 2018 6:25 PM

I don't think in any way Lee is cheating Matt. They are in a serious relationship and Lee fughted a lot for it. Stop with this bullshit. They are a lovely couple . And for fs Matt is handsome

by Anonymousreply 196June 18, 2018 6:31 PM

r195 Not a lot , I think. He's quite busy and exhausted from the play.

by Anonymousreply 197June 18, 2018 6:37 PM

Also Matt gets Parisian boys. I envy you, Matty.

by Anonymousreply 198June 18, 2018 6:43 PM

Why the fuck would matt go for a Parisian boy when he has Lee fucking Pace at home?!

by Anonymousreply 199June 18, 2018 6:48 PM

Matt's an adventurous boy, and some Parisian boys are hotter than Pace so he goes for it.

by Anonymousreply 200June 18, 2018 6:52 PM

LOL play nice kids. I'm off to watch the world cup, Tunisia- England.

by Anonymousreply 201June 18, 2018 6:54 PM

I wonder if Lee will do the fashion circuit Paris-Milan-Rome-London-Tokyo with Matt when he's on vacation... After all, Matt "watched" Angels more than 20 times, people say!

by Anonymousreply 202June 18, 2018 7:04 PM

Stay calm my Mat stan friend r199. They provoke you. And look how you show them your immature self.

by Anonymousreply 203June 18, 2018 7:05 PM

I think lee will do a good bit of traveling with matt once the play is over be it for work or pleasure. They both deserve a vacation!

by Anonymousreply 204June 18, 2018 7:06 PM

After consuming hot Parisian boys, Matt will be full untill Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 205June 18, 2018 7:10 PM

R205

You make it sound like he is some kind of turkey!

by Anonymousreply 206June 18, 2018 7:13 PM

Hahaha I meant it Lagertha. He"ll need his bottom bleaching too.

by Anonymousreply 207June 18, 2018 7:17 PM

You know, Parisian and hot sex in the same sentence. I really envy Matt.

by Anonymousreply 208June 18, 2018 7:20 PM

R207

And he'll get a nice discount because he used to be a model for the clinic! (*wipes venom from the corners of the mouth*)

by Anonymousreply 209June 18, 2018 7:20 PM

And in r208 I should say I envy Matt's bottom. Ahhh Lagertha your venom still seen from a helicopter.haha

by Anonymousreply 210June 18, 2018 7:26 PM

R208 that’s what lee and Matt were at last October. Paris, someone’s 30th birthday, hot sex. It must’ve been were they fell in love. So romantic lol

by Anonymousreply 211June 18, 2018 7:33 PM

Where on earth did lee pace Latinoamerica find this pic and what on earth is going on? (Why are parents so embarrassing)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 18, 2018 7:46 PM

R212 Same style as Kardashian’s Christmas cards.

by Anonymousreply 213June 18, 2018 7:55 PM

R211 That's old story. Now Matt is getting real sex with real hot Parisian hulk. I think he'll forgot Lee's name for the next two week to scream the other guys' name. Wow I think I should write a smut fic of Mat and Parisian guys.

by Anonymousreply 214June 18, 2018 7:58 PM

R214

Who would read it?

by Anonymousreply 215June 18, 2018 8:04 PM

Oh and imagine Lee gets that piece of nice ass of Reid. He's much more good looking than Matt and not weird. Now I ship them. IT'LL BE epic if Lee dump Matt for Reid.LOL

by Anonymousreply 216June 18, 2018 8:06 PM

R216 keep taking the meds dear

by Anonymousreply 217June 18, 2018 8:08 PM

Wait and see. It's coming.

by Anonymousreply 218June 18, 2018 8:10 PM

That family looks so show-off trashy. lol I found that article about Matt's mom, she is talking about her "beauty" treatments and surgery. Don't get confused by the preview pic, there is an actual picture of Mrs. Foley in the article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219June 18, 2018 8:28 PM

I think his family seem cool. Leave them alone.

by Anonymousreply 220June 18, 2018 9:19 PM

Matt's dad is kinda cute actually.

by Anonymousreply 221June 18, 2018 9:37 PM

His family is fine. kinda lovely.

by Anonymousreply 222June 19, 2018 1:14 AM

There are some here who love to talk out of both sides of their mouths.

They bitch when Matt doesn't smile in photos, and then he and his family are called "show-off trashy" when they pose for a goofy fun photo.

Matt's middle aged mother is criticized for minor non-invasive cosmetic work--which she freely admits to and, as a makeup consultant, likely sees as job related--but Richard Armitage Is "gorgeous" with his botox face, capped teeth, hair plugs, and fake nose.

by Anonymousreply 223June 19, 2018 1:17 AM

I agree that his family should be left alone. About Richard he was trashed too. Like someone said before noone good enough for our angel, Lee. LOL

by Anonymousreply 224June 19, 2018 1:57 AM

R223 so very true. Richard has had more plastic surgery than any of matts lovely fam. Richard had it for purely cosmetic reasons too. I also love that pic of his family. They seem close and up for a laugh. Lucky lee to have such nice in-laws lol

by Anonymousreply 225June 19, 2018 8:45 AM

Proof for any plastic surgery of Richard's except for the nose which is obvious?

by Anonymousreply 226June 19, 2018 9:00 AM

Why do you want more proof? He’s had rhinoplasty, his teeth done and he’s had fillers. For the average person on the street that is a lot,

by Anonymousreply 227June 19, 2018 9:20 AM

He isn't an average person on the street tho. He mainly did those alterations in the hope to get cast in more leading roles and not always the moody, broody villain.

by Anonymousreply 228June 19, 2018 9:57 AM

R228 well good for him then. It’s his choice what he gets done. I like his new nose. I just think its mean spirited to call someone a show off and trashy for getting an non invasive procedure done.

by Anonymousreply 229June 19, 2018 11:06 AM

I believe we should give Matt's family a break. After all, they are Lee's in-laws; we must show them the same respect we showed towards the Armitages. Unless, his mother-in-law tries to convince him to get any kind of cosmetic procedure, then, it's war! (I love every single expression line, every freckle, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 230June 19, 2018 12:21 PM

Like, anal bleaching?

by Anonymousreply 231June 19, 2018 2:47 PM

R231 Did Matt really do it?

by Anonymousreply 232June 19, 2018 3:00 PM

Nobody knows, probably not even Lee.

by Anonymousreply 233June 19, 2018 3:08 PM

R232 It’s b.s. don’t listen to the haters.

by Anonymousreply 234June 19, 2018 5:17 PM

R231

Well, I want to believe she wouldn't touch this subject with a 10-feet pole!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 235June 19, 2018 7:18 PM

Lee is such a workaholic! He's reading "The Destiny Of Me" (sequel of "The Normal Heart") next week. He'll be joining Ellen Barkin and Mark Ruffalo, among others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 19, 2018 8:45 PM

LOL I grew up in Paris and I can assure you no one from Belleville to Montparnasse ist as hot as Lee

by Anonymousreply 237June 19, 2018 8:55 PM

Does anybody know from which Brand Lee‘s watch is?

Thank you Aslaug! I did not know anything about RichLee besides the wardrobe husband Storie on Tumblr. I only read in a non Lee related DL thread that Lee and RA have an open relationship, smoke weed and some other rumour I forgot

by Anonymousreply 238June 19, 2018 9:18 PM

I think he wears a rolex if I am not mistake

by Anonymousreply 239June 19, 2018 10:09 PM

R236 I was reading on twitter it might be turned into a film for tv like Ryan Murphy did for “the normal heart”. I’m so pleased lee is getting great high profile work.

by Anonymousreply 240June 19, 2018 10:22 PM

R238 It's an Omega Watch.

by Anonymousreply 241June 20, 2018 12:30 AM

Matt is in all of his friends' ig stories. In Ian's his voice is very soft. I swoon.

by Anonymousreply 242June 20, 2018 1:33 AM

Sorry in r242 I mean in Lillian's 3rd story. He's in so many of theirs so I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 243June 20, 2018 1:41 AM

r237 That's your opinion. Even in my city I find some guys hotter than Pace.

by Anonymousreply 244June 20, 2018 7:03 AM

R244

I doubt that 😂

by Anonymousreply 245June 20, 2018 8:26 AM

r245 You can doubt all you want. LOL That doesn't mean I like those models or celebs in my country more than Lee Pace. They're hot. But what about Lee I like is not his hotness or sexiness.

by Anonymousreply 246June 20, 2018 8:48 AM

Guys I'm beginning to kinda stan Matt. He looks super ugly and trashy but his confidence is stellar. Also, he strikes me as a funny, somewhat witty person. I love to mock him.

by Anonymousreply 247June 20, 2018 8:55 AM

R245 LOwe's not the hottest guy in the universe. I agreed with r246 that Lee's fans love him not because of his hotness. Lee's the most lovely human being celeb I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 248June 20, 2018 8:55 AM

*Lee*

by Anonymousreply 249June 20, 2018 8:57 AM

Aslaug Matt's not that ugly. In some pics he looks handsome. He succeeds in his career in his thirty. He must be very clever.

by Anonymousreply 250June 20, 2018 9:26 AM

I don’t think matts ugly at all. I think he looks better when he smiles though. I think he smiles in real life. I agree with R250 I think matt must be really clever to do so well in his career. Aslaug, why do you think his confidence is stellar? I think matt is confident and I think lee needs someone self assured and can take the lead in certain circumstances but I wouldn’t call it stellar.

by Anonymousreply 251June 20, 2018 12:03 PM

I like Matt. If Lee breaks up with him, I think I'll still follow him and his friends. Their career and life style are interesting. Like I follow Luke Evans and his messy love life after he broke up with the successful Hungarian business man, Hubert, I still follow him and enjoy his Instagram more than Luke's.

by Anonymousreply 252June 20, 2018 12:59 PM

R247

Dear Aslaug, did Ragnar hit you in the head or something?

by Anonymousreply 253June 20, 2018 2:29 PM

Matt fucked the right people to get his job. Him and the whole Foley clan are money and power hungry dickwads. Lee used to be extraordinarily handsome and now that Matt the energy vampire has dug his claws and teeth into him (in more ways than one) he looks like death warmed over. Such a tragedy. And fish eyed Lillian, Matt’s friend/attention whore is super gross and annoying. She’s an average looking chic that thinks she’s top sirloin. That Ried though, hot af!

by Anonymousreply 254June 20, 2018 5:25 PM

It's the heat, Lagertha ...

by Anonymousreply 255June 20, 2018 5:38 PM

R240

Great news! It would be another good credit for Lee's body of work. By the way, did anyone see "The Miraculous Year"? It's credited on Lee's IMDb profile but I had heard it was unfinished.

R255

If the heat is turning you into a Matt Stan, then, by all means, go hug an iceberg ASAP!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 256June 20, 2018 7:34 PM

I don’t think anyone saw “the miraculous year”. It was an unaired pilot I think. I think it was a bit ahead of its time.

by Anonymousreply 257June 20, 2018 8:01 PM

R257

They could have released it direct to DVD, it would be better than leaving it gathering dust somewhere.

P.S.: Has anyone seen this? It's a movie called "Dulce". Lee is executive producer in a partnership with CI.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258June 20, 2018 9:01 PM

R254

What's her IG name?

by Anonymousreply 259June 20, 2018 9:32 PM

Why is it dark outside in some stage door pictures? Is the play a night one?

by Anonymousreply 260June 20, 2018 11:39 PM

Matt's outfit for the wedding day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261June 21, 2018 8:31 PM

Is that picture of Matt, his Family and the shark real or was it only in my dreams? lol If this picture really exists, can someone repost it or tell where to find it?

Aslaug, what makes you think Matt is stellar clever?Just curious.

I am also curious about this Lilian girl. Did anyone followed her stories on Memorial Day? Made me laugh. However, to me it’s a bit odd to watch a girl spend 3 days with 5 men in one house

by Anonymousreply 262June 21, 2018 11:38 PM

R262, I saw Lillian's Instagram stories from Memorial Day and was appalled at how immature that entire group of people seemed. She also seems like the type of girl who has few female friends but is more comfortable around men, and the inability to get along with one's own gender is always a red flag for me. Her fiance Lawrence Conor seems way more comfortable around gay men than any straight guy typically is, but that might be because of the industry he works in or perhaps he is not straight. It looks like Lilian, Lawrence and Matt may have (or still do) live together. She announced her engagement on Instagram with a photo of her hand wearing the ring with Matt and Lawrence it the background and made some comment about a threesome. I find Lilian overall to be one of the more annoying members of that crowd. She seems like a brainless rich kid who thinks she is cooler than she actually is.

by Anonymousreply 263June 22, 2018 1:25 AM

Bla bla bla... can you find enemies in your real life ? Come on ! you absolutely don’t know that girl in reality. Your analysis are ridiculous and vain...

by Anonymousreply 264June 22, 2018 4:23 AM

I remember to everyone : You’re in a GAY & Lesbian website ! Some of your words are pretty homophobic. No problem for a straight guy to be friends with gay men if he wants. No problem for him if he’s Bisexual too. Maybe you’re not enough gay friendly to be here yourself ?

by Anonymousreply 265June 22, 2018 5:59 AM

Why do you assume this guy is bisexual but the rest of them are gay? It's kinda weird. Also what's so strange about a woman being friends with men of any sexual identity?

by Anonymousreply 266June 22, 2018 6:37 AM

Absolutely nothing for me ! And I ask to [263] what’s the « Red Flag » ? Is it an homophobic red flag ? Because I know lot of women, and lesbian friends who are more comfortable with men ! (Sometimes this is more easy for some boyish lesbian -as I was-) Who are you to judge them on a gay forum ? And What’s about people trans or in transition ? And what’s [263] thinking about gay men enjoying time only together (Fire Island season guys) ? Is it a special color flag for that ?

by Anonymousreply 267June 22, 2018 6:48 AM

I agree! some posters here can just go away. So what if a straight man is friends with gay men and so what if Lillian hangs out with a bunch of gay men. She has plenty of female friends (you can see she is tagged in plenty of female friends insta) so you can shove that “red flag” up your ass. I don’t know the girl but she seems good fun and her posts are funny.

by Anonymousreply 268June 22, 2018 7:59 AM

You just can't understand anything from people's SM. Or from interviews. Celebrities (and common people) give us what they want to sell, hiding their private lives, offering fictional ones. The less we assume we know, the better. Let's keep in mind we know nothing about them, so judging is preposterous and vain.

by Anonymousreply 269June 22, 2018 8:01 AM

R263 btw his name is Connor Lucas not Lawrence Connor his insta name. So that just goes to show you know nothing! Lol

by Anonymousreply 270June 22, 2018 8:17 AM

Thanks for letting me make my point--you can't tell shit about sexuality by someone's company nor can you find "facts" based on social media posts. Yet, thread after thread on DL, particularly celebrity threads, do just that. And those "assumptions" and "facts" are often homophobic because the assumption is if someone is friendly with a gay man, he's gay or she's fucked up. Or if the person is a good looking man with a woman, he is gay, bisexual, in denial, bearding, etc. It's only when the guilty see their own behavior throw up in their faces that they express their outrage.

This has been a public service announcement.

by Anonymousreply 271June 22, 2018 12:34 PM

R271 Your point made sense until the part where you lump together "gay, bisexual, in denial, bearding", as if a bisexual man cannot be with a woman for romantic reasons.

by Anonymousreply 272June 22, 2018 12:53 PM

R272 you’re nitpicking. The poster was making a valid point

by Anonymousreply 273June 22, 2018 1:47 PM

There are two comments on Lee's last IG post (the one after flying Pete) made by a person whose name rhymes with Scheherazade. The comments are odd because it looks like the person knows Lee and this same person had other comments, with similar content, removed from this same post. The original account is private. Does anyone know what this is about?

by Anonymousreply 274June 22, 2018 7:28 PM

What do the comments say? Can’t see the comments you’re talking about

by Anonymousreply 275June 22, 2018 8:11 PM

Ok found the comments. I really don’t think that person knows lee at all. I think it’s just a delusional fan. She’s not even an English speaker. Her bio says she’s a fan of Lee pace and the lord is in her.

by Anonymousreply 276June 22, 2018 8:23 PM

R276

Weird... If I didn't know better, I would think Lee is the only celeb who attracts such basket cases! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 277June 22, 2018 8:28 PM

R276

What's her IG name? I wanna have a good laugh 😂

R277

Yeah, the AiA redhead, Lilypan9 ... and now this loon. Poor Lee 🙄

by Anonymousreply 278June 22, 2018 10:28 PM

R276

Nevermind. I found her!

Totally mental 😂

by Anonymousreply 279June 22, 2018 10:47 PM

I can't find the comment. What did she say?

by Anonymousreply 280June 23, 2018 12:35 AM

R280

It was really weird. She talked about him hoping to forgive him. She talked to him like if she were in a relationship with him. I think she is being lied to by a person who pretends to be Lee.

by Anonymousreply 281June 23, 2018 11:37 AM

There is a fake acct sendind private massages to Lee's fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282June 23, 2018 12:13 PM

"Scheherazade's" comments have been deleted again. I guess she's been lied to by the person behind the fake account in R282. This account must be removed; it was probably created by some troll.

by Anonymousreply 283June 23, 2018 1:23 PM

There are a lot of fake accounts, on twitter, FB, IG, contacting fans posing as a celebrity, asking money for some charity. Block, report and spread each and every fake account you find.

by Anonymousreply 284June 23, 2018 1:31 PM

R284

These people manipulate others to steal their money! It's a shame!!! Once I heard of a woman who got engaged to another woman, which is normal, except for the fact that the bride believed she was getting engaged to a man! The con woman faked her voice on the phone and sent several pictures of an unknown man she had found on Google Images. Fortunately, the scheme was busted, but not before other women lost their money, too.

by Anonymousreply 285June 23, 2018 1:44 PM

Even if I didn't know it's fake, I wouldn't believe Lee Pace sending me a private massge to date me. LOL

by Anonymousreply 286June 23, 2018 2:01 PM

R286

Yeah! I wouldn't believe it, too! If Lady Freyja granted Lee's love to a woman, this woman would be herself!!! (She's really smart!) lol

by Anonymousreply 287June 23, 2018 2:11 PM

Link please

by Anonymousreply 288June 23, 2018 4:48 PM

R287

Lady Freyja???

by Anonymousreply 289June 23, 2018 5:25 PM

R289

I know that "Lady Freyja" is redundant since "Freyja" is Old Norse for "Lady", but it's a sign of respect.

She's great in all aspects and a cat lady, too!!! (*winks*)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290June 23, 2018 5:39 PM

Lily pan is back in New York. She watched the show last night and watching it again today. She is wearing a necklace matching Lee’s cap - the one with the eyes. Hope she doesn’t annoy him.

by Anonymousreply 291June 23, 2018 6:04 PM

She does with her mere existence.

by Anonymousreply 292June 23, 2018 6:58 PM

One of Lee's newest likes. Guy sometimes I get really angry that this ridiculous shit passes as art. What is this even? The circus has gone but the clowns are still here? smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293June 23, 2018 7:02 PM

R293

I love when you go all bitch-y!!!

You should see @thombrownejp for more...

P.S.: I hope Lee doesn't wear this because I'm already coulrophobic!!!

by Anonymousreply 294June 23, 2018 7:09 PM

R290

Aha ;)

R292

ROFL - SO true!

by Anonymousreply 295June 23, 2018 7:29 PM

Take no clothes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296June 23, 2018 7:42 PM

We all want him unclothed, and if it's only for the sake of him not wearing TB.

by Anonymousreply 297June 23, 2018 9:58 PM

So... I've followed Lee's threads for a while now but never wrote anything. I must admit I was really sceptic about him dating Matt but I guess you guys were right about many things. Kudos for that. But I am really curious about one thing. Why do people believe he dated Laura Donnelly?? I mean I get Friel, Alicia etc. But why is this chick on his who dated who list and on blogs (listed as an ex) I know they appeared in that movie "The Program" but that's it. Couldn't find anything online

by Anonymousreply 298June 23, 2018 10:43 PM

R298 No one believes this, it was made up by one single dating gossip site (Lee and Laura both played in Lincoln) and the other sites just blindly adopted this "info". It's nothing but clickbait.

by Anonymousreply 299June 23, 2018 11:08 PM

Sorry, ur right, The Program, not Lincoln. Anyway, there has always been a tendency to link Lee with every female co-star he worked with. Back in 2008 when they filmed "Possession" there were rumours he had an affair with Sarah Michelle Gellar and poor Freddy Prinze jr. was sitting at home and crying because Lee took his wife.

by Anonymousreply 300June 23, 2018 11:11 PM

Yeah, I mean I get why they would link him with Sarah or other female co-stars. He had romantic relationships with them in the movies etc. But with Laura... He has no scenes with her in the movie and he appears 2 or three times in it. She has a small role in it too. Like why would they link him with her and not with another actress? That's why I thought it's weird...

by Anonymousreply 301June 23, 2018 11:29 PM

Clickbait, I say. They weren't even spotted together ANYWHERE nor do they follow each other on social media etc. Probably they were just looking for a woman with matching age and looks around this time et voilà. Those sites still claim RA is engaged to Samantha Colley lmao

by Anonymousreply 302June 23, 2018 11:43 PM

Pete's at the theater with Lee. Lovely.

by Anonymousreply 303June 24, 2018 6:14 AM

Creepy Lily just tweets out loud that she followed Lee after sd ... and she finds it ... not so creepy.

Dear Lord, there has to be a guy out there who's willing to jump into bed with her!? lol

She is beyond weird at this point.

by Anonymousreply 304June 24, 2018 8:23 AM

I’m dying with laughter at Lee’s latest insta follow. The meme account mouth breather. I’m so glad my fave has a good sense of humor. Btw I love matt but I can’t believe he doesn’t follow one meme account! What is that all about?! Maybe I’m just immature but me and my significant other tag each other in at least one meme a day. R304 lily doesn’t seem to go on vacation with anyone else. There are no pics with anyone. She must be a bit of a loner. Nothing wrong with that! But having friends keeps you grounded and stop you stalking people. Love the video of lee and Pete exiting the SD. He’s a good dog!

by Anonymousreply 305June 24, 2018 8:43 AM

I thought Lily read this thread.

by Anonymousreply 306June 24, 2018 8:59 AM

R306

Really? Well, well ...

In that case .... LILY, GET A LIFE YOU BATSHIT CRAZY NUTBAG!

by Anonymousreply 307June 24, 2018 10:22 AM

R305

Could you give me the link to the meme account, please? (I don't have an IG account.)

Miss Pan probably travels with one more person, since someone seems to always be there to take her pictures. I noticed she favors landscape pictures, which is the same thing I do. Traveling alone is good, I do it sometimes; it helps you learn to take care of yourself, be independent and find yourself. Surely, the more the merrier, but some time alone is necessary, especially for a woman.

Pete is sooooo cute! I would have asked for his pawprint!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 308June 24, 2018 12:24 PM

R308

Link to that video pretty please????

by Anonymousreply 309June 24, 2018 1:15 PM

R309

Pete's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310June 24, 2018 1:24 PM

R310

Merci Lagertha

by Anonymousreply 311June 24, 2018 1:57 PM

R311

A votre service!

P.S.: Matt's last IG story is funny: two little girls are staring at a model fully dressed in a questionable look and the way they look at his clothes is priceless (I shall dub them Mini-Aslaug and Mini-Lagertha.)! (lol)

P.P.S.: The girls are better dressed than anyone at that event!!!

by Anonymousreply 312June 24, 2018 2:07 PM

I'm the little one with the glasses. I love how she's side-eyeing that shit.

by Anonymousreply 313June 24, 2018 5:30 PM

R313

Okay! You're the little one going "Dafuq is this?" and I'm the tall one judging and asking in disbelief "Really, dude?". (lol)

by Anonymousreply 314June 24, 2018 6:08 PM

Lee has that reading tonight. Exciting times for him. Lily pan is going too and tweeted him lol. Guys I think she’s harmless and I’m just jealous that she has the time and resources to follow lee around. I don’t think she’ll even approach him, I think she just likes staring at him. God knows how she’ll react if she sees him with matt. It could be a wake up call for her.

by Anonymousreply 315June 25, 2018 11:45 AM

R315

I agree! Miss Pan reminds me of Olive, always dreaming of conquering the Piemaker's love!

by Anonymousreply 316June 25, 2018 12:08 PM

R315

Jealous of her? Really?

Having no life, no friends, no job, no relationship ... I'll pass.

by Anonymousreply 317June 25, 2018 4:42 PM

I also envy Miss Lily. She definitely has a good life. Travelling all over the world and seeing AIA so many times. LOL

by Anonymousreply 318June 25, 2018 5:00 PM

R318

She is a lonely soul who chases after a guy who will never show any interest in her and is already avoiding her, so it seems.

Nope, no envy from my side.

I wonder who she obsessed about before Lee. She mentioned once that she noticed him in 2014. So who was the poor, unfortunate soul she obsessed about before that. lol

by Anonymousreply 319June 25, 2018 5:09 PM

I can see that everyone here or just those who comment have a good laugh at LilyPan and her antics. However, I find Lee’s Thom Browne obsession (likes and follows) equally disturbing and creepy. Who’s the bigger fan girl? Lee or Lily? I would say Lee; he seems to be not only obsessed but also super clingy.

by Anonymousreply 320June 25, 2018 5:19 PM

R320

There is 1 big difference between Lee an Lily.

Lee's partner works for TB. Lily has NO relations to him in any way. Nothing, nada.

by Anonymousreply 321June 25, 2018 5:51 PM

R320 I wouldn’t say lee is obsessed at all! What a strange thing to say?! His bf is the brand director so I would say it’s normal that lee is wearing some of the clothes and following the brand closely. Is matt obsessed with AiA because he’s been many times and follows the insta? Nope! It’s all normal behavior. It’s what people in relationships do. Lily pan is completely different.

by Anonymousreply 322June 25, 2018 6:16 PM

It’s understandable why Lily acts the way she does because she wants Lee so much and cannot have him. She acts out. Lee has Matt so when he acts the way he does it is bizarre. It isn’t supportive but bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 323June 25, 2018 6:38 PM

R323 how is he behaving bizarrely?

by Anonymousreply 324June 25, 2018 6:56 PM

For Lagertha. The meme account Lee started to follow a few days ago.

He also follows the hashtag #alltoohumaninspired

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325June 25, 2018 9:34 PM

R325

Thanks a lot!!!

by Anonymousreply 326June 25, 2018 9:38 PM

Lee outside the theater at the reading.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327June 26, 2018 1:34 AM

Ok. Matt's kinda cute. His recent smug face is starting to grow on me.

by Anonymousreply 328June 26, 2018 3:20 AM

Saw the news about the Kramer reading. He really got into LGBT projects since he came out, didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 329June 26, 2018 6:21 AM

Oh dear, the pictures Lilypan took! The look on his face sais it all. He knows her and does not look happy.

Compare those with any other fanselfie where he is actually smiling and doesn't look like he'd rather be somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 330June 26, 2018 8:42 AM

He never shied away from lgbt projects. He probably doesn’t have to worry about being outed because of it.

by Anonymousreply 331June 26, 2018 8:46 AM

He’s so handsome in those pics of Lily wow! But some of them are so awkward. You can almost imagine what he’s thinking lol!

by Anonymousreply 332June 26, 2018 9:01 AM

She is a fangirl, right? Why doesn't she try to talk to him if she spends so much time chasing him? Silently stalking him and taking pics is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 333June 26, 2018 9:15 AM

R330 Actually I think Lee looks kinda amused...

by Anonymousreply 334June 26, 2018 9:55 AM

R334

Maybe he looks amused because his nerves are flaring up. That is not a happy man.

He knows who she is. She had her photo taken with him before at the HaCF screening and she followed him after AiA sd 3 times.

Maybe he feels sorry for her. I don't see him telling her to get lost. He will stay polite like he did last night.

by Anonymousreply 335June 26, 2018 10:06 AM

Why so much drama? She's a slip of a girl who doesn't even dare talk to him to flirt with him.

by Anonymousreply 336June 26, 2018 10:10 AM

R336

It's because she's amusing. 🙄

And she talked to Lee after following him after AiA the first time. So there goes your "doesn't even dare talk to him".

by Anonymousreply 337June 26, 2018 10:26 AM

R337 I don’t think she really talks to him other than asking for a photograph

by Anonymousreply 338June 26, 2018 10:49 AM

R338

I think she told him that her hotel was in the same direction as he was going after SD a few weeks ago.

didn't somebody film that? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 339June 26, 2018 11:11 AM

Did you see the picture with Lily and Lee? His face says more than 1000 words!

by Anonymousreply 340June 26, 2018 12:11 PM

Lee definitely knows who she is. I wonder has he seen her insta account of all those crazy manips. They’re so funny...and weird.

by Anonymousreply 341June 26, 2018 12:57 PM

Where are those new pictures she made? Can't find them.

by Anonymousreply 342June 26, 2018 1:05 PM

R342

They are on her Twitter page. Not on ig.

by Anonymousreply 343June 26, 2018 1:22 PM

Her manips are on her insta page and the pics from last night are on her twitter

by Anonymousreply 344June 26, 2018 1:35 PM

Azlaug, Check her replies. She made her replied to Lee Pace Italy.

by Anonymousreply 345June 26, 2018 1:37 PM

Poor girl. She really doesn't realize he looks repulsed by herz. Just look at her replies!

by Anonymousreply 346June 26, 2018 3:11 PM

R346

Repulse is a strong word. I'd say he feels awkward and a little confused. After all, how should he react? What should he say to make her understand that he respects her as a human being and is thankful for her support as a fan, but nothing more? These are the times when being a celeb really sucks!

by Anonymousreply 347June 26, 2018 6:29 PM

R347 I agree. Repulsed is too strong a word. He’s just feeling awkward and maybe a bit bemused. He knows who she is. She’s weird but harmless. She’s obsessed with him. What can you do? Lee is stuck with her. I think all celebrities have one pain in the neck fan! At least she doesn’t live in NY so lee is safe lol

by Anonymousreply 348June 26, 2018 7:11 PM

R348

I would not be surprised if she would one day.

And I should not have used the word 'repulsed'. It was my own reaction to when I saw that smug smile of hers.

by Anonymousreply 349June 26, 2018 8:17 PM

R349 hopefully she’ll move on to another celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 350June 26, 2018 8:44 PM

R329 Lee was always into LGBT projects. Starting with soldiers girl, the Normal Heart in 2011 and finally Angels in America. Even “the faithless woodland sprite“ had a queer attitude

by Anonymousreply 351June 26, 2018 9:03 PM

What's a queer attitude? Way to stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 352June 26, 2018 9:14 PM

Nah. Think he looks like he does with other fans as well. I wouldn’t read too much into Lily’s photos and judge his feelings from the way he looks.

by Anonymousreply 353June 26, 2018 10:55 PM

So when will Lilly rape him? After all, that is what he’s afraid of, isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 354June 27, 2018 6:38 PM

That terrible moment when you think "Oh, My Gods! The Hulk is going to smash Ronan, The Accuser!!!" (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355June 28, 2018 11:15 AM

This thread got so boring that some of you ended up bullying this so called "psycho" Lily Pan. What is she doing, really? She has money.... Travels the world and goes to see Lee whenever she wants. She goes to see him to PUBLIC events (she actually pays for that). So what's your problem with this woman? She followed him for a few blocks and made a remark about being creepy (it was a joke that some were too stupid to get it). But there are people out there who reply obsessively to every tweet about Lee, thinking they know everything about his life... And Lily was supposed to be the cray cray one. 😂😂 She probably has a crush on him and that's it. You should kiss her ass because she was the only one who provided us great photos from the event. You all are jealous and hate her. Gosh, I envy her myself but until she goes off on Lee I'd stop using words like psycho or rape. She doesn't even have the guts to talk to him. She is inoffensive and you can't see how she makes fun of you all. The more you tell her to stay away the more she takes photos with Lee. 😂 Good for her

by Anonymousreply 356June 28, 2018 1:52 PM

R356

Take a chill pill! 😂

She talked to him during one of her creepy stalking trips in NY a while back.

Do we have to remind you that it's always the quiet ones who eventually snap? The very moment she will truly realize that she is wasting her life and money on a guy who will never show her ANY affection ... she will lose it.

You can quote me on that.

And you seem to know her pretty well. Ask her to join this thread. I will be waiting. 😂

... yawn

by Anonymousreply 357June 28, 2018 4:01 PM

I'm very chill thx. 😂 You obviously didn't read her threads on twitter. She never insulted anyone or showed any signs of psychopathic behaviour. People literally Photoshop Lee in disgusting scenarios but wow her pics on Instagram are an offence to humanity 😱Most of the things she says sound weird because she doesn't speak well English. People like "hysteric fa... ", who is here for sure, assume they know her or Lee. When they don't stop she blocks them. I'd do the same. She takes a picture with him and "oh poor Lee he looks so uncomfortable and nervous." Loooolllll he has that exact face in so many fan photos. All I'm saying is wake the fuck up and leave that poor woman be. She only follows him to those events like a lost puppy and you are jealous you are not in her place to see or meet Lee. That's the truth. Also... Maybe search the definitions for stalking and harassment on Google. There are more psychotic people here believe me. Lily is creepy but those who follow him, his family, his boyfriend, his boyfriend's family and their friends and the friends of their friends on every social media... share private photos and spread rumours about his private life are totally normal right? Give me a f break😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 358June 28, 2018 5:12 PM

R358 Is that hysteric person the one who posted 50 times on another thread betting his life on the idea that Lee is a gold star gay who lied through his teeth about dating women and the whole queer thing?

by Anonymousreply 359June 28, 2018 5:32 PM

R358

Jealous? Of her? For the love of god why?? 😂😂

I never want to meet Lee. I am very comfortable with my guy, job and friends. A life she so clearly does not have.

So unlike her, I have no intention of ever travelling in Lee's direction like a lost puppy.

Lily blocks ppl when they don't agree with her. I even read once that she blocked people who mentioned that Lee is gay (before he outed himself).

Lily's English is not bad at all. So blaming her grammar for people thinking she's hysterical is unjustified. Her English is just fine. Yes, I am giving her a compliment.

Not every stalker acts the same as the other. The fact she doesn't tick all the creepy boxes you mentioned, doesn't mean she is ... not creepy.

I have seen a LOT of photographs of Lee with fans, but never once he looked so well aware of who SHE is. 🙄

R359

What hysteric person?

by Anonymousreply 360June 28, 2018 5:59 PM

Wasn't there another girl who comes to the theater pretty much every day and asks him to hug her? People were saying she's an actual Chinese millionaire, she's been living in a five star hotel in Manhattan since early March.

by Anonymousreply 361June 28, 2018 6:02 PM

R361 is that the Chinese girl with the red hair?

by Anonymousreply 362June 28, 2018 6:09 PM

While I don't think Lily Pan is well adjusted exactly, let's not pretend she is crazier than Lagertha, who has a whole fucking post here about what kind of person would be right for Lee to date. A man she has never met in her entire life!

by Anonymousreply 363June 28, 2018 6:24 PM

. I was just trying to close the subject Lily Pan. It's boring. And I was talking about the twitter account Hysteric Fa got aka Tommy Decay. Whatever.. I've met people like her and they are harmless. She developed some kind of affection towards him or she created this image of Lee in her head but she'll never hurt him. This is my opinion based on what I've seen and not on what people say or shitty rumours. And I'm done fighting over this stupid subject. You believe what you wanna believe.

by Anonymousreply 364June 28, 2018 6:26 PM

R363

Don't use my holy name in vain, child! (lol)

I said in my post that my opinion was based solely on my intuition and the image Lee projects of himself.

Anyway, normalcy is overrated!

by Anonymousreply 365June 28, 2018 6:32 PM

[359] I suppose its the same person since they do the same thing on twitter. Replying to all the people who say something about Lee or claiming that he didn't have a girlfriend since primary school. How the f would you know THAT? Unless you were there... Like Lee, himself, said in an interview that he went with a different girlfriend every year to prom in high-school😂 Yup I think he sees Lee as his "gay son" like those tumblr fangirls 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 366June 28, 2018 6:34 PM

R362

Most likely.

But I doubt she is a millionaire. Her mom or dad are. She just gets a very luxurious allowance.

Does she have an instagram? I only found one account of her that is all about AiA.

by Anonymousreply 367June 28, 2018 6:44 PM

R365 Well, all your other posts are inane too.

by Anonymousreply 368June 28, 2018 6:58 PM

R368

That's your opinion and I respect it!

P.S.: You can always skip them or block them.

by Anonymousreply 369June 28, 2018 7:06 PM

To whom it may concern: Sarah Michelle Gellar posted two lovelies IG stories about Lee.

P.S.: Sorry R368, for another "inane" post.

P.P.S.: Who am I kidding? I'm not sorry at all!!!

by Anonymousreply 370June 28, 2018 9:10 PM

R370 I'm dying laughing at people who thought it was a photo of his apartment building. As if any celebrity would drop their actual address that way.

by Anonymousreply 371June 29, 2018 12:14 AM

R362 Maybe, at least they both seem to be Chinese.

by Anonymousreply 372June 29, 2018 12:15 AM

r371 Why do they think it's his apt ? Isn't there a sigh of Neil Simon in the pic ?

by Anonymousreply 373June 29, 2018 12:44 AM

R370

Yes! I'm sorry... It's "lovely" and not "lovelies". That's what you get from reading Twitter comments with the word "lovelees". (lol)

by Anonymousreply 374June 29, 2018 12:28 PM

R373 People are weird. If that was his actual apartment building with a recognizable sign, he'd have fans camping at his door next night.

by Anonymousreply 375June 29, 2018 8:56 PM

Lee didn’t do stage door last night according to Lily pans twitter. He left early according to security. I’m sure having your Friday and Saturday evenings taken up by work can be tough on your social life. Not long now lee!

by Anonymousreply 376June 30, 2018 6:22 AM

Just looking at Lee’s mentions on twitter. I don’t know if anyone here knows a girl Kellie on twitter from the RA fandom but she was there last night. Kellie constantly calls out RA and picks apart everything he says. She paid a huge amount for a doodle he did and then wanted to return it to him. Anyway she tweeted that lee had nearly smacked into her and he didn’t acknowledge the near collision. She says he’s a great actor but not polite in this case. I’m not excusing lee but they didn’t actually collide according to her account and he obviously just came off stage from doing a four hour play so he’s probably not thinking straight so he’s going to be distracted. In my personal opinion I wish he had have violently collided with her and she fell onto the street whilst breaking all her fingers so she couldn’t tweet any abuse to RA any longer! How funny would that be?! Joking of course I don’t wish injury on anyone lol

by Anonymousreply 377June 30, 2018 6:41 AM

On instagram rumors are circulating that Lee and Matt had split up and Lee would be so depressed with sad face on SD since days ( on a fanside)

by Anonymousreply 378June 30, 2018 9:20 AM

Oh Jesus... His little boyfriend literally made him do a pr interview in which he almost talked about their relationship. Lee is too lost in him. Unless Matt does something outrageous... I don't think they're gonna break up. It's just been a year and I don't think they're falling apart yet. Now they're separated because of work and people start rumors. If they don't see Matty at sd they think it's over. Anyways, I prefer Matt to RA. I could never read RA. He was too weird for me and he was scared as f that someone will out him I guess.

by Anonymousreply 379June 30, 2018 9:33 AM

Has there been any news of him filming Captain Marvel? I feel like he's been doing AiA all this while, Captain Marvel just wrapped filming in Cali and are now in Baton Rouge... isn't Lee supposed to have a significant role in it?

by Anonymousreply 380June 30, 2018 10:01 AM

There is no evidence to say they’ve split up. I think matt would unfollow lee. Lee is still liking TB posts. If anything he probably rushed home to see matt

by Anonymousreply 381June 30, 2018 10:02 AM

R378 who are these rumors from? Show me a link to them. There are no rumors.

by Anonymousreply 382June 30, 2018 10:06 AM

I saw it as a comment under some repost of a repost from a sd pic. Not sure, maybe the side of fandimensional or leepaceismyworld! The comment wAs from a girl named mimmie

by Anonymousreply 383June 30, 2018 10:25 AM

R383

I know that account. Which photo was it? Link please ...

by Anonymousreply 384June 30, 2018 11:12 AM

Why do fans love to see Lee as this lovesick puppy who gets dumped by his partners? Maybe he's met someone new and exciting so he dumped Matt and rushed to meet that person for a romantic date smiling all the way?

Every time I come to read some rumors people talk about how sad he is and how someone left him. Just wtf.

by Anonymousreply 385June 30, 2018 11:12 AM

I do not know how it works by sending a link, but the profile picture of her is a white lion! The discussion became so violent that some homophobic fangirls attacked a woman involved in the discussion that her child has autism because her best friend and her dad are gay and that it is God's punishment for it !

by Anonymousreply 386June 30, 2018 11:26 AM

[R385] Well... That's because he looks very clingy darling. A massive proof is the fact that he follows all his boyfriend's friends meanwhile Matt doesn't really care. I think Matt followed only a few. Also this sudden interest in TB (he likes almost every single post that involves his bae) when he wasn't really that much into fashion before this guy. We talked about it before. He doesn't have that much of a personality and he's actually pretty boring. He said it himself. So imagine this boring farmer meeting up with a social monster like Foley who has contacts everywhere in the pr world and fashion industry. It's was jackpot for Lee. Matt might be skinny but he's handsome and 10 years younger. I don't think he's always the one to be dumped obviously but damm he looks so desperate sometimes 😴

by Anonymousreply 387June 30, 2018 11:27 AM

R386 I'd let go of that topic. It was obviously a fangirl wanting to start shit. Anyone can leave a comment on Instagram. We'll see photos of them together soon. People always talked about breakups and then photos pop up and all it's forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 388June 30, 2018 11:32 AM

R387 He's clingy because he's being sociable with his boyfriend's crew? That's not the most ridiculous thing I heard on DL but close. Also, he was into fashion before. I remember when he got himself an instagram account, I was curious so I checked his follows and there were quite a lot of fashion spots. You have no idea about his personality or the way he behaves in his private life, it's exactly like those discussions on his sexuality, people create an image they want to be true and then pretend it is true.

by Anonymousreply 389June 30, 2018 11:33 AM

R389 Of course I can't see him the way you see him. We are not the same person, remember? People have different opinions. From what I've seen he looks clingy to me. From the interviews I've watched and read he gave me this vibe of a very shy, soft person. I mean cmon, why do you think women like Friel or SG are still around? He's a teddy bear in real life who probably snaps when you get too intrusive 😂 He could be that type of person who is just too nice and doesn't care if people manipulate him. That's my humble opinion but he's not a bitchy bitch like Matt Bomer for sure.

by Anonymousreply 390June 30, 2018 11:50 AM

r387 Matt follows the dog camp, the woman who looks after Lee farm, the AIA insta and Lee's brother while Will doesn't give a f_ck who Matt is. LOL Who's clingy

by Anonymousreply 391June 30, 2018 11:52 AM

Lee's friends are mostly actors and actresses so Matt doesn't dare to lose his face if he follows them and they don't follow back. He made sure they met and followed each other. On the other hand Matt's friends follow Lee and Lee just follows back the ones he met.

by Anonymousreply 392June 30, 2018 11:59 AM

R386

On the top right corner of a photo, you see 3 dots. When you tap on that you can choose the option to copy the link.

I am in the mood for drama. When did it happen?

by Anonymousreply 393June 30, 2018 12:15 PM

R377 How could they even collide or near-collide if the stage door is organized to make sure there is a distance between actors and fans?

by Anonymousreply 394June 30, 2018 12:29 PM

hope it works. That was the girls who Start the rumor. I am talking to the woman who was attacked via DM on instagram. It was last night. She says the complete post was deleted this morning and the page where it happened was leeepfrog.fr

by Anonymousreply 395June 30, 2018 12:46 PM

R390 Some of his friends just happen to be women. It's not a rare thing.

by Anonymousreply 396June 30, 2018 12:53 PM

Her name is mimmie38

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397June 30, 2018 12:58 PM

R395

Understandable that he/she deleted it.

The entire 'autism is a punishment'-rant by those homophobic cunts is just ... beyond vile. Leave a child out of the discussion. Ppl with autism are not ill.

But I am lost. To hiw it a started. So it was on the page of Leeepfrog.fr Mimmie mentioned that Lee and Matt broke up (which I doubt since Lee is still liking TB photo's)... And then others & gay bashers joined the thread and it got out of hand?

by Anonymousreply 398June 30, 2018 1:00 PM

R398

Pardon my typos.

by Anonymousreply 399June 30, 2018 1:02 PM

How can a fangirl know about it anyway?

by Anonymousreply 400June 30, 2018 1:05 PM

Some thought Lee looks very sad on the last SD pics and this mimmie mentioned this separation rumor which she had read on twitter. There were comments from others that they did not believe in homosexuality and then the woman answered and was immediately insulted. I thought that was a pity, because she really tried very friendly and open to explain the opposite to these homophobic ladies and that homosexuality is not a fad!

by Anonymousreply 401June 30, 2018 1:17 PM

I'm actually more concerned about this woman with three kids going around and spreading rumours about an actor's private life. Jeeee so she saw something on twitter and tada Lee and Matt broke up. Let's just chill. I think it was all a misunderstanding. He is exhausted after shows and people like to throw the depression bomb every time. Let the guy breathe for fucks sake.

by Anonymousreply 402June 30, 2018 1:21 PM

R401

Aha. Thnx.

R402

True.

by Anonymousreply 403June 30, 2018 1:23 PM

R402

Perhaps she meant physical separation (Matt was/is in France), instead of break-up, end of relationship.

by Anonymousreply 404June 30, 2018 1:26 PM

R404 Could be but Jesus.... If they don't see Lee smile in a picture or if he looks wore out: "he must be depressed" "he's uncomfortable" "he is constipated" etc etc He performs 7 hours a day, gives life to a character that kills him psychologically almost every day. What do they expect? Wore a crown at sd and run in circles on a unicorn??? They should kiss his feet for stopping by to sign their bills and take pictures. He's too nice for this world and he's not obliged to stop at sd either. They only pay for the show so...

by Anonymousreply 405June 30, 2018 1:41 PM

R405

Add to "AiA", his recent reading of "The Destiny of Me", the premiere of "Dulce" (he's executive producer) and the filming of CM and you'll get a very tired person, who must dream of falling face first on a bed and sleep like there's no tomorrow, just to wake up on a pool of drool. (lol)

by Anonymousreply 406June 30, 2018 1:49 PM

If Lee breaks up with Foley, we'll know instantly : his IG will go from 292 follows to 50, with all the MF related stuff he's following...

by Anonymousreply 407June 30, 2018 2:02 PM

R407

Only if it were endgame, with no possibility of coming back. I guess he would wait some time to stop following people and, even in this case, he would keep those who he really connects to.

by Anonymousreply 408June 30, 2018 2:10 PM

R408 I'd say it depends on who left. If you drop your ex because you decided you've had enough, there is no reason to keep his things. But if you were the one left in the dust yearning, then you hold on to them.

by Anonymousreply 409June 30, 2018 2:12 PM

We'll know from Matt unfollowing Lee. He did that when he broke up with NR. Lee still follows Rich on Twitter. He's more mature than matt.

by Anonymousreply 410June 30, 2018 2:15 PM

R410 Maybe he's just absent-minded and doesn't scroll through his follows too often. Or maybe he simply doesn't get as brokenhearted as people here like to think so he's okay with keeping casual connections to his exes.

by Anonymousreply 411June 30, 2018 2:18 PM

R411

"Or maybe he simply doesn't get as brokenhearted as people here like to think so he's okay with keeping casual connections to his exes."

Seems more likely.

by Anonymousreply 412June 30, 2018 2:26 PM

That's call MATURE I think.

by Anonymousreply 413June 30, 2018 2:37 PM

*called*

by Anonymousreply 414June 30, 2018 2:38 PM

R413

Indeed!

by Anonymousreply 415June 30, 2018 2:38 PM

I don't think it has anything to do with maturity. You can be an immature person who just doesn't fall deeply in love, so your relationships are rather casual. You can be a mature person who happens to experience an extremely intense feeling of infatuation so the end of the relationship destroys you.

by Anonymousreply 416June 30, 2018 2:45 PM

So Matt fell deeply in love with NR and the relationship destroyed him badly, OK got it.

by Anonymousreply 417June 30, 2018 2:56 PM

R417 Matt is probably paying a lot of attention to his social media that's all.

by Anonymousreply 418June 30, 2018 3:05 PM

Anyway I think Matt maybe wants more. Maybe he wants to be more open with Lee. What the point of coming out but not mention your partner's name just fashion executive, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 419June 30, 2018 3:07 PM

From what I saw, old pics of Matt and NR on weibo, They seemed deeply in love. That why it's hurt he unfollowed him immediately after the break up.

by Anonymousreply 420June 30, 2018 3:16 PM

R419 Privacy? Being out doesn't mean you post couple pics on insta and show off your relationship to the world. It's not a bad thing but not everyone is into revealing so much of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 421June 30, 2018 3:18 PM

R420 Maybe it was a breakup full of fighting. There are too many reasons. I have an ex who's my friend now, the reason? By the time we broke up we were friends with benefits anyway. Fell out of romantic love painlessly, no jealousy, no regrets. Sometimes you end up as enemies. You never know.

by Anonymousreply 422June 30, 2018 3:20 PM

R420 Can you send me the links to the photos? I don't know who this NR is but I'm curious to see if the body language is the same as with Lee. I still remember that hug in Costa Rica... That was the closest we got to a sex tape😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 423June 30, 2018 3:21 PM

r421 I talked about Matt NOT Lee. Lee wants privacy. Matt likes attention. That why I don't think they will last long. Matt won't put up with Lee for long. imo

by Anonymousreply 424June 30, 2018 3:26 PM

R424 Well I don't know him but I'm inclined to agree. People who pay a lot of attention to social media and appearances usually like attention. I bet he loves Lee's celebrity. But perhaps it's Lee who won't put up with demands for long. It seems to be not a popular opinion but he strikes me as someone who is quiet but does things on his own terms. I was curious about him and I read some interviews and they only heightened my impression of him as a free spirit.

by Anonymousreply 425June 30, 2018 3:37 PM

r425 Yeah, Probably Lee's the one who won't put up with it but Matt always has his way for attention like hanging in Lee dressing room and post pic just to show he's there and he knew how many people watch it.

by Anonymousreply 426June 30, 2018 3:46 PM

R426 Who can blame him, he knows hundreds of people would die to be him at that moment.

by Anonymousreply 427June 30, 2018 4:04 PM

R427 You got the point quickly. LOL

by Anonymousreply 428June 30, 2018 4:15 PM

R428 Well maybe he would indeed love to be a high profile celebrity boyfriend but if my impression of Lee is true he wouldn't do it that way even if he had a girlfriend. He seems to be private, period, coming out or no coming out.

by Anonymousreply 429June 30, 2018 4:35 PM

The end is coming, period.

by Anonymousreply 430June 30, 2018 4:52 PM

The end of what? (Besides AiA stage run)

He looks really good, though, I don't know why people here say he's too thin or tired. The pics I saw featured t-shirt and shorts because of the NY heatwave, awesome body. Slender with broad shoulders and defined arm and leg muscles. He's in fact unbelievably hot for an older guy who's nearing forty.

by Anonymousreply 431June 30, 2018 4:58 PM

I don’t think they’ll split up anytime soon. If they can get through Lee’s gruelling schedule and matts busy work life too they can get through anything. My guess is they will take a long vacation together when lee finishes the run of AiA. R420 I saw those pics on Weibo of MF and his ex. They did look in love but they’ve split for reasons we’ll never know and matt is with lee and it’s now been a year. Plus you really can’t tell much from Instagram pics what the state of a relationship is in. They aren’t going to be pictured arguing. If anything it shows that matt looks like quite a nice caring bf. Someone on Weibo saw matt and lee together on 52nd street. She said they seemed in love they way they acted round each other and matt caressed lees back as they were walking away from her.

by Anonymousreply 432June 30, 2018 5:09 PM

I was there the last two nights. Lee did minimal stage door on Thursday and left early yesterday. I asked someone from the crew who said Lee was a little bit under the weather and didn’t feel so good. That’s why he didn’t do stage door.

by Anonymousreply 433June 30, 2018 5:10 PM

There are basically two types of fans: 1) Matt is using Lee they will split soon. 2) They have a fairytale love.

by Anonymousreply 434June 30, 2018 5:12 PM

Again, high school girl fanfiction . LOL

by Anonymousreply 435June 30, 2018 5:18 PM

R433 The play seems extremely demanding.

by Anonymousreply 436June 30, 2018 5:41 PM

R434 I don’t think they’ve a fairytale romance. I don’t think there’s such a thing. I just think they’re in love. I’m happy for them. Poor lee must be feeling so burnt out now. At least he has the sense to miss the SD if he’s feeling poorly.

by Anonymousreply 437June 30, 2018 5:57 PM

Why should he feel burnt out? Were there some secret romantic tragedies no one knows about? He's had several relationships as far as I'm aware, which is normal for his age. We don't even know who ended them. Maybe he's the one who walked away.

I dunno in a few videos I've seen he seems like a cheerful guy why do his fans always think he is sad, tragic, misunderstood and depressed? I watched some cute interview about pandas and he had the sunniest smile all the way.

by Anonymousreply 438June 30, 2018 6:46 PM

You all forget, Lee isn't the healthy young guy like Matt. He must feel terrible exhausted. Lucky guy that he has such a lovely bf. I also heard from someone from NY who saw them together in a Cafe. Matt caressed Lee's face.

by Anonymousreply 439June 30, 2018 7:39 PM

I know I called him an older man but there isn't such a big age difference between them. It's not like Matt is really young anyway.

by Anonymousreply 440June 30, 2018 7:42 PM

R439 HAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 441June 30, 2018 10:53 PM

R441 what are you laughing at? Please share. R439 I think that’s really sweet. They must be a happy couple. I doubt matt is looking over his shoulder at who is watching like RA would’ve done. If he wants to caress his bfs face he’ll do it.

by Anonymousreply 442June 30, 2018 11:02 PM

I heard from someone that they were seen in Union Square Park jerking each other off during the farmer’s market behind one of the booths (while eating kettle corn). I think that’s sweet.

by Anonymousreply 443June 30, 2018 11:44 PM

They don't jerk off. All they do is touch butts and giggle. DON'T TRY TO CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

by Anonymousreply 444June 30, 2018 11:49 PM

I heard ftom the same source as r439 that after caressing L'ee's face, they had an intense conversation then Matt left crying out loud.

by Anonymousreply 445June 30, 2018 11:59 PM

*from*

by Anonymousreply 446July 1, 2018 12:01 AM

Fanfiction being written in real time mode?

by Anonymousreply 447July 1, 2018 12:01 AM

Yes r447 Someone started it and others followed suit. lol

by Anonymousreply 448July 1, 2018 12:20 AM

R442 Now you know why I was laughing.

by Anonymousreply 449July 1, 2018 12:27 AM

After Matt left the Café crying, Lee called Armitage for further advice.

by Anonymousreply 450July 1, 2018 1:04 AM

r450 LMAO this is going to be so much fun.

by Anonymousreply 451July 1, 2018 1:23 AM

guys,look at jed moch‘s new IG story!

by Anonymousreply 452July 1, 2018 4:23 AM

R452 Looks like Lee had a chicken fingers craving after the show tonight and dragged Matt, Jed, and Pete along. 😉

by Anonymousreply 453July 1, 2018 4:29 AM

Jed must have read about the rumor and fanfiction here, lmfao

by Anonymousreply 454July 1, 2018 4:48 AM

Look at Matt's face, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 455July 1, 2018 4:57 AM

No idea why you call it fanfiction, you see in those stories that they go out like every normal couple do. What is your problem, guys? First you don't believe that they are dating, Lee is telling you he is gay in a serious relationship and is open as never before. Now you don't believe they gave normal relationship life, what is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 456July 1, 2018 7:22 AM

Calm down, you should go out and relax.LOL

by Anonymousreply 457July 1, 2018 7:31 AM

caressing Lee's face is fanfiction. Matt being grumpy holding the leash of the dog is reality. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 458July 1, 2018 7:37 AM

I believe the caressing. It came from Weibo. She was in NY and seen the two of them. Why would she make it up? She wrote it in a thread of other comments so it wasn’t for attention. Why are people here insistent that they don’t act like a normal couple and may have physical contact sometimes lol. I bet they even have sex. Shock horror. Aslaug why do you think they just touch butts and giggle? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 459July 1, 2018 7:59 AM

R459 link please. I believe it's true still want to read it myself.

by Anonymousreply 460July 1, 2018 8:17 AM

Oh what??? They didn't break up??? HORRRORRR Like I said.... Photos surface every single time this rumour is made up. Lol. We should do it more often😴

by Anonymousreply 461July 1, 2018 9:35 AM

LOL true, Matt monitors this thread.

by Anonymousreply 462July 1, 2018 10:26 AM

Why eat chicken fingers when you got Matt's chicken legs??? 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 463July 1, 2018 10:37 AM

R459 Seems you weren't around during Richlee saga. People, especially Asian fans, invented any sort of rumours and sold them as real, via private messages or public posts on SM. Anyone here remembers that account who spread a very long and complicated story with them breaking up since May 2015? I still wonder if she had some inside intel, after all, but the rumours was mostly fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 464July 1, 2018 10:51 AM

R459 I was joking. Thus, I don't wanna imagine them having sex. I mean: Lee, yes. Matt, no.

So let's go on with the FF: Lee forbid Matt to enter Sticky's and told Pete to keep watching .

by Anonymousreply 465July 1, 2018 11:00 AM

Oh no, wait, I have a better version: Matt was angry waiting outside while Lee got himself some chicken fingers, they were argueing beforehand and after, because Fast Food will make Lee FAT and Matt isn't into fat guys.

by Anonymousreply 466July 1, 2018 11:03 AM

R463

Apparently, Matt's chicken legs are not as tasty as the real deal! (lol)

R465

Dear Aslaug, your particularly bitchy today. I like it! Another!!! (*two thumbs up*)

by Anonymousreply 467July 1, 2018 11:11 AM

The fiction started here, Lee stuffed with the chicken fingers and his cheeks were all greasy. Matt couldn't help himself caressing Lee's face and licking his fingers because Lee'd share the chicken fingers that when the fan saw them.

by Anonymousreply 468July 1, 2018 11:15 AM

*Lee'd not share*

by Anonymousreply 469July 1, 2018 11:18 AM

R465

P.S.: The part where Lee asks Pete to look after Matt because the place was not Matt-friendly is true! Pete is too cool to be denied access to any place!!! Oh, the sacrifices Pete makes!

by Anonymousreply 470July 1, 2018 11:21 AM

r464 I remembered the sighting of the millionair with 2 children ,who bought Lee 16 million apartment, and Lee at the airport in LA.

by Anonymousreply 471July 1, 2018 11:25 AM

Yeah, what happened to the millionaire?

Anyway, after Lee ate the chicken fingers, his lips all greasy, Matt screamed: "I won't kiss you with all dat fat on your mouth! I gained ONE WHOLE POUND OF WEIGHT since we've been together! It's ruining my career. I won't fit into schoolboy pants if I get fat!" A chinese fan walking behind them heard it. Boom, break-up rumors.

by Anonymousreply 472July 1, 2018 11:39 AM

Ohhh there was far, far more than the millionaire ;) It was entertaining :P

by Anonymousreply 473July 1, 2018 11:47 AM

You guys are all like a group of school bullies. I’m sure you guys were a hoot at high school. So bitchy and mean. You all started to spread rumors they’ve split up and now they’ve just been pictured together the bullying has started. Smh.

by Anonymousreply 474July 1, 2018 11:48 AM

R473 Please share.

by Anonymousreply 475July 1, 2018 1:03 PM

The timing of that photo is kind of entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 476July 1, 2018 1:04 PM

[R476] Especially with Matt looking like he sulks :lol:

by Anonymousreply 477July 1, 2018 1:06 PM

R477 He doesn’t look like he’s sulking at all. He is standing with a neutral expression. Stop making stuff up when we can all see the pic with our own eyes.

by Anonymousreply 478July 1, 2018 1:16 PM

R476 He should be happy, since he got to provide the confirmation of the fact Lee hasn't gotten too bored with him yet.

by Anonymousreply 479July 1, 2018 1:16 PM

Btw now we know they do live together while both are in NY, it's night outside, both are dressed very casually, obviously they just came from home, not met somewhere to go out.

by Anonymousreply 480July 1, 2018 1:18 PM

R478 If that's a neutral expression, I wonder what his angry face is. Hulk? I'm sure Matty reads the La Belle Pace threads and reacts according to what is said here.

by Anonymousreply 481July 1, 2018 1:21 PM

R481 He would have arranged a romantic photo then? Right now it's not even inspiring for fangirls, just a random dude buying snacks.

by Anonymousreply 482July 1, 2018 1:24 PM

R482 Not a romantic pic, but one showing that he and Lee are still an item.

by Anonymousreply 483July 1, 2018 1:26 PM

R482

I wonder why Lee was not tagged in the story...

by Anonymousreply 484July 1, 2018 1:26 PM

R484 Maybe because JM knew Lee would rip his head off if he breached his privacy?

by Anonymousreply 485July 1, 2018 1:28 PM

r480 Didn't they come from the play ? Then who is the clingy one ?

by Anonymousreply 486July 1, 2018 1:29 PM

R480 Why are you so obsessive with them living together? LOL

by Anonymousreply 487July 1, 2018 1:36 PM

R484 R485 Or (FF, I know) Matty and Jed Moch just took a pic of a random tall guy in the background so that we could spend hours and hours gossipping about it. We can't even see clearly if it's Lee in the background (+ he usually wears a cap and the guy in the pic doesn't...)

by Anonymousreply 488July 1, 2018 1:38 PM

R480 Like who are you want to convince, yourself?

by Anonymousreply 489July 1, 2018 1:39 PM

R480 Agreed with R489 and R487 : they could have come from somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 490July 1, 2018 1:42 PM

R483 You'd have to be very aware of the situation to guess there is any sort of item pictured there.

R487 I'm not, just came from reading heated debates on that in an earlier thread.

by Anonymousreply 491July 1, 2018 2:00 PM

By the way, is the photographer a mutual friend or more like Matt's crew?

by Anonymousreply 492July 1, 2018 2:00 PM

R486 With the dog? Matt is wearing very casual clothes as well. He is a fashion dude, isn't he? Would he go to his bf's Broadway play wearing athletic shorts?

by Anonymousreply 493July 1, 2018 2:03 PM

r491 Then this is not the proof. Lee alway dresses very casual to the play. R493 Lee did bring Pete to the play and Matt dressed casual to the play too. You'd do too if you went to it for the hundred times. And Lee wore that outfit to the play last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494July 1, 2018 2:15 PM

Hello Matt, can you provide us something more sneaky, like the Chateau pictures? What about a sleeping Lee or something else creepy? Thanks x

by Anonymousreply 495July 1, 2018 2:17 PM

R494 I only see his white t-shirt but not the dark shorts. He lost the headwear along the way too.

by Anonymousreply 496July 1, 2018 2:31 PM

Sorry, Aslaug. Lee'd kick me to the curb if I did. and r496 scroll down to the 8th post there is a short vid where he deccided which way to start signing, left or right.

by Anonymousreply 497July 1, 2018 2:35 PM

Okay so Matt came to see the play dressed as if he was going to take out trash, then he waited for Lee and his dog (who spent 7 hours locked in his changing room?), they met the third guy, went to the fast food place, Lee got the food for his lonely night at home, and then he and his dog left those two dudes to themselves and went home.

by Anonymousreply 498July 1, 2018 2:40 PM

r498 It's likely they spent the night together maybe at Lee's or Matt's. They both have their place so possibly they switch.

by Anonymousreply 499July 1, 2018 2:44 PM

R499

And the jedmoch guy? (*winks*)

by Anonymousreply 500July 1, 2018 2:46 PM

hahaha that sounded fun, Lagertha,

by Anonymousreply 501July 1, 2018 2:48 PM

So Lily saw Russel Tovey with Lee AT THE PLAY that night. Maybe that why Matt sulked.

by Anonymousreply 502July 1, 2018 2:55 PM

sorry didn't mean to use capital letters.

by Anonymousreply 503July 1, 2018 2:57 PM

R502

"Allons-y, Alonso!"

by Anonymousreply 504July 1, 2018 2:57 PM

R475 many months passed and I can't remember the whole story, but just to offer some example, she was saying LP's mom was forbidding him to answer RA's phone calls... Or that there were terrible fights at Old Vic, with LP telling RA he cheated on him at SDCC 2014 (and this was then tied to Joe Miale rumours). That LP needed a new phone in May 2015 in China because he had smashed his own against a wall because RA didn't answer his calls. That LP was in Berlin in November 2015 to let RA sign divorce papers... and on and on. They took real facts, tweets, events and built a story around them ;)

by Anonymousreply 505July 1, 2018 3:07 PM

I wouldn't want to be in the way of an angry Lee. He presents himself as a teddy bear, but I believe he's a grizzly!

P.S.: Divorce papers!? (lol)

by Anonymousreply 506July 1, 2018 3:13 PM

R496 That's what I thought too. We don't even know if Lee was there at all. It could be Matt dogsitting Pete like he already did and Pete wanting to get in that store because of the smell.

by Anonymousreply 507July 1, 2018 3:14 PM

Miss Pan's just posted two SD video and Lee is wearing white shirt and black shorts.

by Anonymousreply 508July 1, 2018 3:19 PM

Thanks r505 They're so creative. HAHA

by Anonymousreply 509July 1, 2018 3:27 PM

Yeah Lagertha, She reposted from weibo accout in r494

by Anonymousreply 510July 1, 2018 3:30 PM

R510

Thanks! I didn't see the original post. It seems to me that Lee is the guy at the counter on jedmoch's IG story.

by Anonymousreply 511July 1, 2018 3:33 PM

I believe it's him too and he did wear the cap in the pic in Jed's story.

by Anonymousreply 512July 1, 2018 3:36 PM

Lee must be telling the clerk "Listen, could you hurry up? I parked my dog and my BF outside and I don't want to make Pete wait!"

by Anonymousreply 513July 1, 2018 3:41 PM

"I wanna have some chicken thighs which have more flesh than those of my bf"

by Anonymousreply 514July 1, 2018 3:58 PM

What Joe Miale rumors? (I always wondered how he got Lee to be in his low budget movie, to be honest, he was at a hot career spot back then and Miale was not even a movie director).

by Anonymousreply 515July 1, 2018 4:17 PM

R505 LOL who would believe in those stories? To know why Lee smashed his phone you'd have to be a fly on that wall.

by Anonymousreply 516July 1, 2018 4:19 PM

R514 so original Aslaug. Making fun of matts skinny legs. What are your legs like?

by Anonymousreply 517July 1, 2018 4:20 PM

R506 Hey me too. I think he is sweet but not as mild-tempered as people seem to think.

by Anonymousreply 518July 1, 2018 4:20 PM

Are you guys saying he was cheating on RA with joe Miale?

by Anonymousreply 519July 1, 2018 4:21 PM

R517 It's kind of odd to me that people make fun of Matt's body because he'd be considered the hottest among my crew. A male model's body type. Okay Lee's the hottest but still if you asked the guys I know, they would have said Matt's got an average face but a very hot bod.

by Anonymousreply 520July 1, 2018 4:22 PM

R516 Exactly and each and every one of those stories were the same, simply impossible for a fan to know. Nevertheless, they were spread, that account made a lot of drama, and it's now impossible to describe what happened during those months. Some sort of inner war into Asian fandoms.

R515 The story was very confused. Someone said JM "introduced" LP to some producer and tried to separate him from RA. I think the whole fan fic was born on the fact JM followed RA on twitter and later unfollowed him.

by Anonymousreply 521July 1, 2018 4:22 PM

R519 Of course not. No one knows anything.

by Anonymousreply 522July 1, 2018 4:26 PM

R521 I'm still curious about Revolt. He does Hobbit, Lincoln, GotG. And then he agrees to be in a low budget movie directed by someone without a single movie credit under his belt. What did Miale offer to his agent? Or was he personally close to Lee by that time? I can't imagine an agent passing that kind of small fry offer to his client at that period of his career.

by Anonymousreply 523July 1, 2018 4:29 PM

R523

A challenge?

by Anonymousreply 524July 1, 2018 4:31 PM

He did Revolt because it was something new for him and also because he wanted to have fun in Africa. He had fun shooting it but that movie sucks ballzzz

by Anonymousreply 525July 1, 2018 4:34 PM

R523 Impossible to know what agents are plotting. Sometimes they offer an actor in order to have something else from a producer, a director. Or blackmail a studio having a big name to trade and having something else produced. Apparently agents are the real owners of Hollywood, the 2 main agencies rule it. I remember another actor was chosen for Revolt and he had to step out from it, so LP entered the project, probably being the second in the list. Why he did accept it... I can't understand.

by Anonymousreply 526July 1, 2018 4:35 PM

By the way, why would Matt be jealous about Tovey? Any other rumors?

by Anonymousreply 527July 1, 2018 5:01 PM

R520 I agree. Matts body is amazing compared to the average man on the street. People will make fun of anything matt does or his looks. Even his glasses were teased. I’m sure lee loves matts body (that chest...drool). He also seems smart too. Looks and brains! He sounds alright to me!

by Anonymousreply 528July 1, 2018 5:01 PM

I love tovey. He’s a great actor and funny in interviews. Don’t think Lee’s his type. Tovey seems to go for very very muscular men going by his last two bfs. Anyway why is matt being painted as the jealous type? Maybe lee is? Or maybe they’re both not the jealous type? Some of matts insta likes are pics of very hot men. I think he has a thing for Keane reeves (younger days). They’re both gay men of course they look at other men! Lol

by Anonymousreply 529July 1, 2018 5:07 PM

r527 Ask Miss Lily. She reposted Jed's story and asked Lee "Where is Russel Tovey, Lee"

by Anonymousreply 530July 1, 2018 5:09 PM

Why is lily so embarrassing? Why tag him on twitter and then ask that with a winking face? Cringe

by Anonymousreply 531July 1, 2018 5:19 PM

Well at least she isn't homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 532July 1, 2018 5:42 PM

R517 those of a true Queen of course. Which jokes do you prefer? I could tell some about his chin dimple which makes the Grand Canyon appear like a little creek.

by Anonymousreply 533July 1, 2018 5:57 PM

R532

She is ... she's also very annoying, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 534July 1, 2018 6:01 PM

Such a heatwave in NY, guess I'll enjoy the sight of Lee in shorts some more. Now speaking of legs, he's got an awesome pair.

by Anonymousreply 535July 1, 2018 6:06 PM

R533 legs like a Queen? Bit vague. So you want to make fun of his chin dimple now? You’re a real hoot you are. Were you bullied as a child?

by Anonymousreply 536July 1, 2018 9:44 PM

That deep chin dimple is just another bonus hole for Lee to fuck Matt in. Right? But maybe not because it resembles a pussy a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 537July 1, 2018 10:47 PM

R537 you’ve obv never looked at your own pussy...

by Anonymousreply 538July 1, 2018 10:54 PM

Matt is hot. End of story. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just jealous or a hater. Now.. You may not like skinny men or whatever, he's not everyone's type but you can't say he's ugly because that's total bs no matter what

by Anonymousreply 539July 1, 2018 11:00 PM

What happened to DL, remember the good old times when we could make fun of Matt without being annoyed by his stans ... I'm still somewhat stanning him.

by Anonymousreply 540July 1, 2018 11:00 PM

You’d stan a rubber chicken if it had an asshole on it’s chin and wore designer clothes.

by Anonymousreply 541July 2, 2018 12:23 AM

R539 Whatever you say, Mat's still ugly.

by Anonymousreply 542July 2, 2018 12:29 AM

Well... I just stated a fact but if you wanna put it this way.... #mattstan4life Truth is I never liked RA. He was and is a pussy. And I never believed that Lee was soooo depressed after their break up. To me he looked his best at the time. Gosh.... The Macmillan era... R541 R542 #hatersgonnahate That rubber chicken has a successful career in fashion and fucks one of the hottest actors alive. Wtf are we still talking about? Lol

by Anonymousreply 543July 2, 2018 12:32 AM

did you watched lilypan’s curtain call video today? Lee didn’t held hands with Denise Gough. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 544July 2, 2018 1:26 AM

R544 The rubber chicken gets hella jealous of Lee putting his dick beaters on anyone else for any reason.

by Anonymousreply 545July 2, 2018 2:10 AM

R544

The only thing I find weird is Lilypan having a 3rd photo op with Lee and he is actually smiling!

WTF! ... lol

by Anonymousreply 546July 2, 2018 8:34 AM

Where is the anon who keeps saying that Lee looks so uncomfortable around Lily? Lmao he is so uncomfortable that he actually has an arm around her and smiles like his life depends on it. Do you think she has a knife behind his back and threatened to kill him?? 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 547July 2, 2018 8:59 AM

Hopefully she’ll not stalk him any longer now that she’s had her photos taken with him. I had to laugh at her saying how she “ran” into him before the show. Yeah I bet it was so random that she happened to run into him lol. I think all lee can do now is laugh. I’m sure he sees all his twitter mentions involving her lol.

by Anonymousreply 548July 2, 2018 9:51 AM

R547 That was my first thought, the knife, hahah. R539 He's ugly and not because he's skinny but because he's ugly. I don't hate. I stan a bit, but it doesn't change his looks. R543 yeah Lee looked his best after the breakup. If you're into unkempt hobo stoners.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549July 2, 2018 10:28 AM

R547

I think that is me. Or there is someone else like me out there. 😂

He smiles because he is polite.

I highly doubt that if he knew that she blocks supporters of the LGBTQ community, blocked a transgender fan, insulted another fan because Lee liked her post on Twitter) and mentioned that Matt was married to a woman, he would not have smiled.

A knife you say? 🤔

R548

She always seems to run into him by accident. And her defenders and Weibo audience believe that bs.

I am actually surprised she hasn't showed up on his doorstep yet.

by Anonymousreply 550July 2, 2018 10:53 AM

Matt is not exactly ugly, but his body is not hot at all. Too skinny. His legs are thinner than a woman's arms and that's not hot at all.

by Anonymousreply 551July 2, 2018 10:58 AM

R540

Aslaug, I'm afraid for your mental health! I believed you and I were the "Mean Girls" of Kattegat! (*feels betrayed*)

R547

The cold hard truth: Miss Pan is one hell of a lucky woman and Lee is your perfect Southern gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 552July 2, 2018 11:15 AM

R552 We are, but "love your victims" ya know

by Anonymousreply 553July 2, 2018 11:35 AM

R553

Looks like a case of Stockholm syndrome to me!

by Anonymousreply 554July 2, 2018 11:38 AM

So just because he hanged out with his chickens, let his hair grow and the beard.... It was all because of R A??? Hahaha. I like men who are men. He was very hot for me back then,like in the 3rd and 4th season of HAC. Lagertha I wish they could just admit that they want her money to travel as much as her cause at this point this whole stalking thing is getting ridiculous. Yes anon, she actually ran into him because actors rarely show up at sd before the show so she had no idea he was there. On twitter she blocked people that called her out, insulted her or called her a sociopath and before the coming out no one really knew shit for sure. I remember that even if you mentioned him dating a woman or not being 100% gay they would just call you homophobic (even if you're gay yourself lol). Actually they still do that now. This is getting pathetic and I hope something new happens cuz I'm bored af PS: My God Matt is so ugly that I bet you'll choose your fat neighbour over him, right? Lmao

by Anonymousreply 555July 2, 2018 11:48 AM

Just watched Lily's video and that was cringy as f. The second time they come out looks like he wants to grab her hand but then he remembers he can't?? Wtf?? I mean I get it if it happens one time but three times.... I want that dammm teaaa

by Anonymousreply 556July 2, 2018 11:59 AM

R552

I wouldn't call spending all that cash just to see a man, who will never show any interest in you, lucky.

She is alone .... kinda sad really.

by Anonymousreply 557July 2, 2018 12:25 PM

R557

It's not about interest in his person per se, but interest in his work. See my example: believe it or not, he's my favorite actor of his generation, getting to meet and greet him would be a major bonus for me and I consider those who have this opportunity lucky. If only I had the chance, I would ask him so many questions about acting that he would feel dizzy! (lol) Not to mention that a picture with him would do no harm to my résumé; despite the fact that he would never show any kind of attraction towards me, he's still a drop dead gorgeous man!

I've seen a tweet by Miss Pan where she displayed interest in theater (other than Lee-related). So, perhaps, she also enjoys deeply his work.

by Anonymousreply 558July 2, 2018 12:39 PM

R556 they clearly had a fight

by Anonymousreply 559July 2, 2018 1:04 PM

R559 ikr??? I watched also the other curtain calls and he always grabs her hand. Something must have went down. Something seriously serious for Lee to fight with someone unless she is a bitch. He's very sweet but I bet that if you push his buttons he snaps (like he did when he was outed). I hope Lily takes another video soon honestly. I wanna see if he continues not to take her hand cause that would confirm they had a fight.

by Anonymousreply 560July 2, 2018 1:27 PM

R559 R560

The play is about to close in two weeks; they've been working together almost non-stop since February; they must be exhausted: put all this together (plus some more unknown reasons) and you'll have a time-bomb ready to explode. Feathers will be ruffled. But, as professionals, I trust this is temporary.

Didn't Miss Pan said that yesterday was the end of her vacation?

by Anonymousreply 561July 2, 2018 1:41 PM

R561

Isn't she always on vacation? She was on vacation for weeks in Marocco and Portugal PLUS her stay in NY after that. I doubt she has a job that allows her to stay away for that long.

Anyway. Denise and Lee got along so well ... this is just too odd.

(sips tea)

by Anonymousreply 562July 2, 2018 1:56 PM

R561 No idea but that would suck unless someone else films the curtain call. I agree with the other anons, I don't think lily is a psycho and I appreciate her photos and videos. You gotta give her credit for that. R562 Odd and weird indeed. Cause it could happen that you forget to do it because you're tired but they came out three times and if you watch the video carefully you can see how she can't wait to get away from him. Super super weird

by Anonymousreply 563July 2, 2018 2:01 PM

They had zero interaction at sd too

by Anonymousreply 564July 2, 2018 2:22 PM

That second time when he tries to take her hand but makes a sad face instead broke me. Gosh I'd give my right kidney just to see him and this bish won't even take his hand. I wanna hug him so bad after watching that haha

by Anonymousreply 565July 2, 2018 2:48 PM

Man, Denise can’t wait to get away from Lee after each bow - especially the third! How odd though. Surely if there’s been a fight that bad they could have changed their order in the line. The break makes it so obvious lol

by Anonymousreply 566July 2, 2018 3:31 PM

How did Lily manage to run into him before the play? She must be the ultimate stalker. Or some friends inside Neil Simon?

by Anonymousreply 567July 2, 2018 4:04 PM

They wait at the stagedoor, where the actors all go into the theatre. It's not a secret secure location. It's really considered déclassé to stop actors on their way into the theatre before the show, though.

I got rush tickets to Angels yesterday and there was a group of Chinese women hanging around the stagedoor 2 hours before the show started, waiting for him to arrive. I had no idea who Lilypan was, but there was one girl with orange hair who sat front row.

by Anonymousreply 568July 2, 2018 4:38 PM

That girl with the orange hair is bizarre. I think she’s obsessed with James mcardle. Denise and James did an interview recently and she was sitting in the front row for that. They can’t get away from her!

by Anonymousreply 569July 2, 2018 4:55 PM

She probably reads this thread you know

by Anonymousreply 570July 2, 2018 5:07 PM

Don’t think she cares tbh

by Anonymousreply 571July 2, 2018 5:20 PM

When you look at most sd pictures, Asian girls/women are in majority. Do they even know that he's gay? Since a lot of Chinese are known homophobes. Like Lily still is, and that other girl Hanael who's her Twitter-bestie.

What is up with the red haired girl. Does she camp outside the theatre? LoL

Looks like all the potted-plants Lee seems to attract are Asian.

by Anonymousreply 572July 2, 2018 5:23 PM

I have no issue with obsessed fans flying from all over the world if it means they see a great play like Angels in America 10 times in a row.

by Anonymousreply 573July 2, 2018 5:54 PM

R568 Wow two hours before the play, I never thought actors arrived so early, especially since they look normal in AiA (except for the Angel), no heavy makeup or special costumes. Anyway it's kind of crazy, how many selfies and autographs does one need?

by Anonymousreply 574July 2, 2018 6:16 PM

r574 I think r568 means the fans arrived 2 hours and waiting before the play not actors.

by Anonymousreply 575July 2, 2018 6:20 PM

Ree Prace

by Anonymousreply 576July 2, 2018 6:50 PM

R565 R566

I'm also concerned about what happened. Definitely, there's something bad going on. I believe they didn't change places because they are Harper and Joe Pitt; their characters have a strong liaison. Just look at the other dramatic groups.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577July 2, 2018 6:58 PM

R575 Actually actors arrive in the morning sometimes. Sarah posted at 11am new york time the photos in the story with him. And even before that, a friend of mine went to give him my letter and see the play (she never liked theatre but I made her go and she absolutely loved it lol). She went to see the location in the morning and asked the security guard if she could give Lee the letter and he said that it's better to do it afterwards because they don't disturb the actors in their dressing room unless it's something urgent. He told her Lee arrived an hour before her, meaning at 10 am. This happened last month. Maybe they do some kind of group bonding or rehearse or hang out before the show. I guess not every day obviously. Probably that's how he had time to fight with Denise lol.

by Anonymousreply 578July 2, 2018 6:59 PM

In another thread ( it could be bs as 90% of all dl gossip is) but someone said she had a reputation as a bitch. She seems nice enough at the SD. But who knows. They’re probably all tired out at this stage and fuses are short.

by Anonymousreply 579July 2, 2018 7:01 PM

OMFG the video at sd where he passes over Denise. Lmao making sure he doesn't touch her. That looked like he was so annoyed or pissed like "bitch get outta mah way" haah. There's definitely something going on...

by Anonymousreply 580July 2, 2018 7:15 PM

R580 Which one is that?

by Anonymousreply 581July 2, 2018 7:27 PM

r581

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582July 2, 2018 7:50 PM

R569 Is that the same girl who took a picture with Lee and the AiA wings? the wings painted on the wall, all the fans take pictures with them, but how did she get him to leave the stage door and move over there? He must be more willing to engage with fans than people here think.

by Anonymousreply 583July 2, 2018 8:24 PM

R583

Yezs ... that is lily. THE lily mentioned many times before in this thread.

Moving on.

by Anonymousreply 584July 2, 2018 8:36 PM

that red hair girl waited outside stage door before the play with a group of Chinese girls and chatted with lee for ten minutes according to what she said on weibo. She said Lee asked them if they wanted some autograph. Then they asked him to take photos with them before the wings. The red hair girl is obsessed with James McArdle. She’s not reading this thread.

by Anonymousreply 585July 2, 2018 9:20 PM

How interesting, they say he moves really fast at the stage door but he took 10 minutes to talk to her. Maybe she started to grow on him after all these months.

by Anonymousreply 586July 2, 2018 9:55 PM

R586 She’s basically stalking all AiA cast members. She saw Matt several times nearby. She knows Lee is gay. When she took that lee & matt video on Tony awards day, she left a comment on weibo said that Matt smiled at her for a while, then Lee got jealous and stared at Matt. She’s psycho and an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 587July 2, 2018 10:53 PM

Dude stop confusing people. Lily doesn't have red or orange hair. She is Lily Pan on twitter and has black hair. Some dislike her and call her a stalker but if it weren't for her this thread would have been long dead so... I have no idea who this orange hair person is. I know about that red hair girl who took a video of Lee and Matt (and Pan is still called a stalker and a psycho lol) No idea if they are talking about the same chick and confused orange with red. Maybe this person who knows her weibo account should provide a link

by Anonymousreply 588July 2, 2018 10:54 PM

R588

Yeah right! So if it weren't for Lily we would have nothing to bitch about? Really?

And I know the redhead and Lily. Both creepy stans eventhough they film/photograph a lot.

Red/orange haired girl is the same person.

by Anonymousreply 589July 2, 2018 11:02 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590July 2, 2018 11:09 PM

The red hai also took photo with lee before the wings yesterday. That’s what I’m talking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591July 2, 2018 11:11 PM

R591 What is that about sweat? My Chinese is really bad. Hot weather?

by Anonymousreply 592July 2, 2018 11:13 PM

R592 Lee said to her if you don’t mind I’m sweating. She said he sweats perfume.

by Anonymousreply 593July 2, 2018 11:24 PM

Haha he is such a gentleman to warn her or was he low key trying to get out of taking pictures? Perfume indeed.

by Anonymousreply 594July 2, 2018 11:29 PM

R588 No bish you'd have nothing to bitch about. Oh wait most likely posers would have started rumours, like the one that Matt and Lee broke up. Before her pics and videos at sd this thread was dead and boring. And to give you the latest example, no one would have known about Lee and Denise if she wouldn't have filmed the curtain calls. I mean, 50% of this thread is about her photos, videos and people who call her out. Like it or not I'm stating FACTS. R599 thxxxxxxx

by Anonymousreply 595July 3, 2018 12:06 AM

And that was for R589 😴

by Anonymousreply 596July 3, 2018 12:08 AM

So he smells so good it needs to be bottled, or was she trying to say all she felt was the scent of his perfume?

by Anonymousreply 597July 3, 2018 12:21 AM

R597 Why is it soo hard??? He apologised to her while they were taking a photo because he was sweaty but she said that his sweat is like perfume. Would you give a f if you met him that he was sweaty? I know I wouldn't. She just didn't care

by Anonymousreply 598July 3, 2018 1:24 AM

LOL it sounds like she was flirting hardcore not being polite.

by Anonymousreply 599July 3, 2018 1:36 AM

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 600July 3, 2018 1:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!