Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Belle Pace et Le Parc Jurassique

La Belle Pace continues to romance a beautiful but deadly addition to Jurassic Park.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601July 20, 2018 8:33 PM

I'm talking about this girl who somehow managed to talk Lee into leaving the stage door with her. People say he walked with her for such a long time some fans thought she was his actual friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2018 11:11 PM

That’s what I imagine Joy would look like if Inside Out has been made by Asians.

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2018 11:14 PM

[R1] She didn’t walk with him she stalked him,she’s just a obsessive stalker

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2018 11:25 PM

R3 But he left the stage door to walk with her for some reason? As far as I know actors usually just go along the line of people signing things and that's it.

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2018 11:30 PM

R4 they have not walked. The wings are painted on the wall beside stage door. That happened before the play, not after.

by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2018 11:37 PM

What's with the new trend of catching actors before the play?

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2018 11:40 PM

Trend created by Instagram with people trying to outdo each other.

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2018 11:47 PM

R6 Because the Angels cast won't do selfies at the stagedoor (too crowded, takes too much time, etc.), so if they want a selfie, they have to catch them before the show.

It used to be considered rude in the Broadway fan community to stop actors on their way in before the show, but with all the Hollywood celebrities coming to Broadway and bringing their fans to the stagedoor, I suppose standards have changed.

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2018 1:03 AM

R8, it's still rude. Prior to a performance, actors, musicians, dancers, etc., need time to mentally prepare and get "in the zone". Approaching any performer before a performance for fan purposes--unless at the performer's suggestion--is extremely rude behavior because it unnecessarily disrupts this process.

It's not the fact that more performers are coming from Hollywood that has changed things; it's immature, self-important social media obsessives who have changed things.

by Anonymousreply 9July 3, 2018 1:59 AM

R9 No, it’s a fan’s admiration for their favorite celebrity. Many fans’ dreams are of meeting their favorite actor/actress one day. If doing so before the actor performs it’s not right to judge them for it and call it rudeness or immature. That’s just presumptuous and just as rude then to assume. If an actor, musician, etc etc can’t “mentally prepare” before their performance then they’re in the wrong business.😏

by Anonymousreply 10July 3, 2018 3:08 AM

Fans dreaming about meeting their favorite actor one day doesn't justify overstepping social boundaries. I've seen fans physically grab actors while demanding selfies. It's completely rude. Many actors feel bad saying no because they don't want to upset their fans, or cause some social media backlash against them because they were "mean" to a fan, so they put up with increasingly inappropriate behavior. A true fan shouldn't force someone they admire in an uncomfortable situation to comply with their selfish fantasy of meeting them.

I have a friend who is a very minor celebrity and he once told me he was having a serious argument with a boyfriend when he was approached by a fan. He tried to politely explain to the fan that now wasn't a good time, but they wouldn't be deterred, so he was forced to take a picture with this fan while literally in the midst of a breakup.

by Anonymousreply 11July 3, 2018 4:42 AM

Rude behavior is liking posts on Instagram backstage while you’re waiting for your next scene to come up, not even waiting for intermission.

by Anonymousreply 12July 3, 2018 6:05 AM

R12 how is that rude? As long as he isn’t disturbing the actors on stage.

by Anonymousreply 13July 3, 2018 6:51 AM

R595 - last thread

So now Lily is our savior? Ok, if you say so.

That redhead has been at sd since the beginning. It has nothing to do with admiration at this point. She is making this about herself.

by Anonymousreply 14July 3, 2018 8:36 AM

his hole continues to amaze and satisfy his co stars....the toilet after the show is dazzling with a line of men waiting their turn...

by Anonymousreply 15July 3, 2018 10:28 AM

God he’s fug.

by Anonymousreply 16July 3, 2018 10:32 AM

OP, you never fail to deliver a funny and insightful opening for our threads! Thank you, very much!!!

by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2018 10:33 AM

r10 is a stalker. The people who put the fanatic in fan are absolute losers. Stable, normal people actually keep their distance, in their seats, and enjoy the performance.

by Anonymousreply 18July 3, 2018 10:34 AM

R17 believe it or not, that gif is also how Foley ejaculates

by Anonymousreply 19July 3, 2018 10:41 AM

R19

ROTFLMAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2018 10:48 AM

R14 I'm gonna say this one last time. If you wouldn't watch their photos or videos, no one would give a f about them right? I also think that you're exaggerating the whole stalker thing. You are the one who stalks their accounts (oh the irony). Every time they take videos or photos Lee and Matt are close to the theatre. People do whatever they wanna do with their money. If Beyonce were in my hometown for three months performing everyday and I had the money... Sure as hell I'd go to see her everyday. This is a live play so everyday actors do something different. I've met psycho fans who used to stay outside their favourite celebrity house and watch them and they sent inappropriate letters, touch their butt or kissed them at m&g without their permission. Lee was so "frightened" by this red girl that he actually had a 10 min conversation with her, thanking her for coming everyday and at the same time flirting. Do you think he gives a f?? You do. He wants fans to keep watching the play. And before you say shit like... Oh he's too nice or he has no choice and blah blah blah... He actually turned down selfies and gifts at sd because he was in a hurry or not in the mood. When he wants to push people away he pushes them away. Stop making him this 40 year old man, a poor victim crushed by obsessed young girls. You are even more pathetic than the amount of money they spend on seeing Lee.

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2018 10:50 AM

R21 100% agreed. we are giving them the attention

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2018 10:58 AM

r21 You're right. He turned down the flowers in Lily's sd vid that I felt sorry for the girl.

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2018 10:58 AM

R18 LMAO You’re an idiot. Stalker indeed. 🙄 It’s funny when there’s some random “fan” who claims another is a stalker, 9 times outta 10 it’s the accuser who’s the stalker but will never admit it. You don’t know me so I find your comment hilarious. 😏

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2018 11:20 AM

R24, I'm not a fan of Lee Pace in the least. I'm a longtime DLer who was intrigued by the OP. You're a loon.

by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2018 11:24 AM

R25 If you say so.😏 I call bullshit. Anyone who posts here is a “fan” of Lee Pace or you wouldn’t be here. Don’t bother denying it cuz I know you’re lying. Have a good day, my dear.

by Anonymousreply 26July 3, 2018 11:26 AM

R19 LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 27July 3, 2018 12:01 PM

Again, R26, you're a lunatic. I'm a DLer since the mid1990s. We are notorious readers of all things on the site and read any fucking thing we want. Continue with your hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 28July 3, 2018 12:07 PM

Lee looks so distracted in this picture of the whole cast and crew of "AiA"; everybody is smiling to the camera and his eyes are lost somewhere else. I wonder if it's related to his seeming disagreement with Denise... I can't wait to see new curtain call videos. Fortunately, we'll have one by Thursday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 3, 2018 12:57 PM

R21

... 39

And let's agree to disagree. You like her, I find her beyond odd. End of story.

R23

That is sad. Especially when you know that Lily and the redhead had several moments with Lee already. Last one even had a 10 minute talk (IF that is true) 😳

by Anonymousreply 30July 3, 2018 1:01 PM

R29 I don't think so... I think he just got distracted for a second. Wasn't there another photo where he was smiling?

by Anonymousreply 31July 3, 2018 1:03 PM

R31

This one is a repost from the @angelsbway IG account. I posted it because you can see Lee in details in the cropped version.

by Anonymousreply 32July 3, 2018 1:08 PM

He’s the only one distracted in the picture just like he’s the only one distracted during the play going on Instagram. It’s rude to the other people involved in the play giving it 100% and to the audience by showing that he isn’t fully committed to his performance. He’s offstage for a moment and must immediately jump on instagram? Very unprofessional. I wonder what Nathan Lane thinks of that behavior. Well, there’s a reason he didn’t get nominated and everyone else did. He isn’t focused on his job.

by Anonymousreply 33July 3, 2018 1:17 PM

R30 It's not even about liking her or not. It's about you attacking people that you don't know or never met. Same with those who attack Matt. I've actually talked to Lily in private and she even offered me a ticket to the play when I didn't even ask (I thanked her for sharing the photos and told her there is no way I'd meet Lee for the moment) and I couldn't go anyway because I live on the other side of the country. Obsessed fans don't do that because they can't stand seeing other people around their crush. I've been in some fandoms and you have no idea how many lunatics are out there. I will be the first one to raise my hands if she does something psychotic and admit I was wrong. Until then... End of story indeed.

by Anonymousreply 34July 3, 2018 1:23 PM

R34 How do you guys know he was on Insta? I didn't catch his likes lately. Its not that outrageous anyway. He did the play so many times... Bet he gets bored waiting backstage so... It's like when you take a break at work to check your phone

by Anonymousreply 35July 3, 2018 1:25 PM

R34 Yeah, I wanted to get her lottery ticket that she was giving away but i couldn't go because of a family problem. Had no time to change my schedule in 24 hours. I don't think she is that bad either

by Anonymousreply 36July 3, 2018 1:30 PM

R21 Flirting?

by Anonymousreply 37July 3, 2018 2:12 PM

R34

So what if you had a nice conversation with her.

I had a few polite Twitter interactions with her ... till she blocked me for saying that Lee is gay a few months ago. She blocked a lot of ppl there , she also insulted a transgender girl. Yeah ... she is lovely.

And it is ok to call me pathetic. 'Insults' from someone who defends a creep, who always 'accidentally' runs into Lee, mean nothing to me.

Btw. Who is the anon who agrees with you when you defend her?

Nevermind ... 🙄 (sips tea) 👑 Bye bye ✌🏻

by Anonymousreply 38July 3, 2018 2:32 PM

You guys are obsessed with Lee's instagram addiction ! He's been liking something like two posts a day for the past two days, but when I read what you write here, it's like he spends his time liking 130 pics an hour. Liking a few posts now and again and checking your phone now and again is pretty normal nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 39July 3, 2018 2:32 PM

R33 Nathan Stewart-Jarrett seems distracted too on that pic : have you check his IG activity? Because, according to your theory, he too might spend more time liking IG posts than focusing on the play. And James McArdle is looking in the wrong direction compared to all the others, so he probably suffers from a SM problem too :lol:

by Anonymousreply 40July 3, 2018 2:39 PM

R40 *checked*, sorry

by Anonymousreply 41July 3, 2018 2:41 PM

R29 On this pic, Lee looks like he's about to sneeze... Or something was happening behind the person taking the pic, because like R40 said, Nathan SJ is looking in the same direction as Lee (and seems rather focused on something else too).

by Anonymousreply 42July 3, 2018 2:47 PM

R23 Interesting, what could be wrong with flowers? Maybe he has an allergy.

by Anonymousreply 43July 3, 2018 2:58 PM

R33 You haters are being ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 44July 3, 2018 2:59 PM

R43 I don't think so : from Julian Paik pics of the farms, he has plenty of flowers in his kitchen. And from the Vanity Fair pics he took himself + the pics in the NYT interview he did in June, he's got plenty of plants in his dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 45July 3, 2018 3:00 PM

R43

My thoughts exactly! Hay fever is a drag: the struggle is real!!!

by Anonymousreply 46July 3, 2018 3:00 PM

Did you guys notice how Lee pushes Denise back jokingly the second time they come out to bow? At 0:18 seconds in the video. Looks like he was trying to brush this thing they had off but she still didn't grab his hand. Sorry im too obsessed with that video lol

by Anonymousreply 47July 3, 2018 3:24 PM

R47

If Lee pissed her off, I'm all about Denise giving him a hard time; making him sweat; come crawling on his knees asking for forgiveness! Grllll power!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 48July 3, 2018 3:35 PM

R47

Hopefully we get a new curtain call video this week. Then we will know for sure.

by Anonymousreply 49July 3, 2018 3:35 PM

R48 Judging from the rumors its likely the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 50July 3, 2018 3:36 PM

R50

Which rumors? Elaborate, please.

by Anonymousreply 51July 3, 2018 3:38 PM

R47 Which video is that?

by Anonymousreply 52July 3, 2018 3:40 PM

R51 Nothing specific, just that Denise is very neurotic and hard to work with and can be irritable. While Lee is always referred to as easy-going.

by Anonymousreply 53July 3, 2018 3:41 PM

R47 I can't see it. Can someone post the link to the "flowers" video ? I've watched all of Lily Pan's vids and I can't see anyone offering flowers to Lee.

by Anonymousreply 54July 3, 2018 3:42 PM

R53

Oh! I thought Denise had kicked Pete or something! (*sighs in relief*)

by Anonymousreply 55July 3, 2018 3:43 PM

Oh come on! All you nanny fans making excuses constantly for every little thing he does. No matter what he does that would be considered unacceptable or rude or annoying or bullshit or in any way negative form any other person you make excuses for him that it is okay. Could he ever do anything wrong in your eyes, nanny fans? He’s been straight up acting like an asshole moron the last few months and you act like it is nothing out of the ordinary. When someone criticizes him you always make up some dumb pathetic excuse for him and act like the person doing the criticizing is the one that’s done wrong. This is a place to bitch, moan, and complain. And when he acts the fool you can bet we will do just that.

by Anonymousreply 56July 3, 2018 3:44 PM

R56

Want some chamomile tea?

by Anonymousreply 57July 3, 2018 3:51 PM

r54 at the end of this vid you can see the woman in white offered the flowers but Lee didn't take them and left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 3, 2018 3:52 PM

R53 I know Denise and she is a really dedicated hard working & friendly woman. She isn’t hard to work with. She works her ass off and she probably would have won a Tony award if she had someone better to work with other than Lee. He’s the weakest link and she is stuck doing most all her scenes with him. Clearly there was an issue and they didn’t hold hands. So what. They’re working together a lot and maybe had a disagreement. Bfd. Two humans needing some space from each other. So funny that Lee’s die hards would think she is to blame.

by Anonymousreply 59July 3, 2018 3:52 PM

R57 Yes. After reading some of these ricockulous posts. People here can be annoying af.

by Anonymousreply 60July 3, 2018 3:55 PM

R56 By asshole moron you mean liking a few insta posts while in his dressing room? Compared to me he's a fucking saint I spend about two hours on social media every day!

by Anonymousreply 61July 3, 2018 3:58 PM

R59 It's not funny it's logical. Person A is rumored to be difficult to deal with. Person B has zero rumors of the sort despite working in hard conditions (like that movie shot in Africa). While it might not be true, it's reasonable to assume person A caused some sort of riff.

by Anonymousreply 62July 3, 2018 4:00 PM

R59 I also believe not getting a Tony has something to do with the coming out trouble. Moylan fucked it up, and then his team had to do damage control but too late. Show biz politics.

by Anonymousreply 63July 3, 2018 4:02 PM

Thanks R58

by Anonymousreply 64July 3, 2018 4:17 PM

Maybe Denise made a pass at Matty and Lee got furious when he saw them furiously kissing each other in his dressing room (fan fiction continues).

by Anonymousreply 65July 3, 2018 4:31 PM

R65 Except the queer one is not Matt so maybe the other way around?

by Anonymousreply 66July 3, 2018 4:31 PM

R66 I know, thanks, I was just joking !

by Anonymousreply 67July 3, 2018 4:32 PM

R67 Well who knows. Hard to imagine why someone can fight with Lee, he always seems so peaceful!

by Anonymousreply 68July 3, 2018 5:18 PM

Damn, I feel sorry for that flower girl.

by Anonymousreply 69July 3, 2018 5:19 PM

R56 Except he did nothing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 70July 3, 2018 5:22 PM

R69

Me too. Maybe it was her only day that she could go there ...

You have 'fans' who stood/stand at the sd several/countless times and have loads selfies/pictures. You know who I mean.

Totally feeling sorry for that poor girl.

by Anonymousreply 71July 3, 2018 6:18 PM

R52 Same video from curtain call. The video I watch everyday lmao It's so awkward I, myself, cringe watching it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 3, 2018 6:26 PM

Denise is a monster

by Anonymousreply 73July 3, 2018 6:35 PM

How bad was that fight? So two actors can't even pretend to be friends for five minutes on stage? Very odd.

by Anonymousreply 74July 3, 2018 6:52 PM

R73 & R74 At a certain moment, Lee seems to brush Denise's hand with his and she puts her own hand behind her back... Seeing this, it's difficult to believe R59: a person with such a high professional conscience wouldn't act like this on a stage, she/he would keep her/his feelings for backstage. This just looks like a childish behavior.

by Anonymousreply 75July 3, 2018 6:54 PM

Once, I heard Lee liked to prank his friends and colleagues. What if Denise was at the receiving ending of one of these practical jokes?

by Anonymousreply 76July 3, 2018 7:12 PM

R76 If that's the case, her reaction is a bit extreme.

by Anonymousreply 77July 3, 2018 7:17 PM

R77

Depending on the joke! What if he played with some phobia? I would kill over a cockroach! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 78July 3, 2018 7:21 PM

Yes it looks like he is trying to be nice and take her hand but she is avoiding him. He also leaves very quickly in the new backstage video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 3, 2018 7:22 PM

R78 I hate spiders but I wouldn't make a public drama if someone put a spider in my hair or something like that. She's making their disagreement so obvious she's the one looking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 80July 3, 2018 7:34 PM

R79 It looks like he's got a pen in hand, so I think he just started his signing by the other side of the row.

by Anonymousreply 81July 3, 2018 7:36 PM

R80

I've seen a documentary about phobias and there are some people who freak out just by looking at a picture of the source of their phobia (in your case, spiders; in mine, cockroaches).

by Anonymousreply 82July 3, 2018 7:52 PM

Man, there's no way she acts like that because of a fucking joke or prank. They clearly had a serious fight. But I still think its very childish behaviour. What could he possibly have done to her to make her not stand his touch for 5 seconds on stage? Mah...

by Anonymousreply 83July 3, 2018 8:15 PM

R33 There are no rules about not going on social media during the show. People eat, play music, hang out with other actors. No one cares as long as you don't miss your entrance.

And you don't know he's the "only one" getting distracted during his scene breaks, he's just the only one you stalk on social media. Nathan Lane doesn't have Instagram, but I doubt he's backstage mediating on his lines the whole time.

After 100 shows, it's less professional that the cast would still need to remain that focused, instead of their performances being second nature by now.

by Anonymousreply 84July 3, 2018 8:42 PM

R83

I guess you're right. Anyway, I was just speculating. But whatever happened, it was serious. I've watched some old curtain call videos and they seemed so harmonic that their hands looked for each other almost instinctively. Tomorrow, there's no play; so, I guess, we'll have to wait to see how this story unfolds.

by Anonymousreply 85July 3, 2018 9:06 PM

No play on Wednesday? Why?

by Anonymousreply 86July 3, 2018 9:11 PM

R86

Fourth of July!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 3, 2018 9:16 PM

So, what do you think the fight was about?

P.S.: My phobia is snakes. I can't even stand pictures of them without freaking out. And then even worde they pushed my dear husband Ragnar into a snake pit. Thank the gods I've already been dead at that time.

by Anonymousreply 88July 3, 2018 9:27 PM

*worde=worse

by Anonymousreply 89July 3, 2018 9:28 PM

R59 That’s your opinion. I thought Lee’s performance was amazing and heartfelt. The majority of the reviews also state as such. Most definitely not the weakest link. He really deserved a Tony nom and was robbed. Obviously your opinion is screwy since you “know” Denise so your opinion isn’t really relevant in regards to his performance.

by Anonymousreply 90July 3, 2018 9:46 PM

R90 I agree. And, as someone wrote above, if Denise Gough was such a talented actress, she should be able to hold hands with her partners for five seconds, even after fighting with them.

by Anonymousreply 91July 3, 2018 10:00 PM

R38 So what if she blocked you and others for insisting Lee was gay. No one knew for a fact cuz he never stated as such. Actually he’s still never used the word “gay” as the description of his sexuality. I’ve read the responses to Lily and found them to be presumptuous and rude. If she insulted a transgender girl, so what? She’s been insulted and ridiculed as well. Tit for tat.

by Anonymousreply 92July 3, 2018 10:21 PM

R92 If it was before the coming out, then those fans were really not doing him a favor by insisting he was not straight.

Anyway I read a long thread where people screeched that he lied about dating women as if their lives depended on it so I guess some fans are really invested in him being 100% gay instead of queer.

by Anonymousreply 93July 3, 2018 10:39 PM

I guess some of you are better able to decide who gets a Tony nomination than the professionals. Lee didn’t get one because he is the weakest link. Sorry that hurts your feelings but it is true. I’ve been to the play and seen firsthand his acting. Not good. Believe me I was shocked and disappointed. Of course my fave scene of his was the nice reveal - but I wasn’t listening much to his dialog then. Just shaking his peeker a little made it a great scene. But it really is unprofessional to like posts on insta as soon as he runs offstage In the very short intervals between his scenes.. People pay up to $600 per ticket, they deserve the actors’ professionalism on stage and off during the performance. Why do some here feel the need to defend his every action? He isn’t perfect. The unconditional defending of him makes people like him less. Why should he never be held accountable for acting like a douche? Someone writes something on DL criticizing his douchey behavior and you feel the need to come to his defense. If you really are his fans you should be able to see the good and the bad of him, if you know him so well.

by Anonymousreply 94July 3, 2018 10:47 PM

R94 When people criticize they provide arguments and prove them, not just come and state something.

by Anonymousreply 95July 3, 2018 10:49 PM

Rarely do his nanny fans prove anything other than their own inability to rationalize and be fair.

by Anonymousreply 96July 3, 2018 10:50 PM

Ever heard of burden of proof?

by Anonymousreply 97July 3, 2018 10:51 PM

Proof? He wasn’t nominated, right? Is that proof? I don’t know what you’re asking me to prove. I criticize him so I am the one that needs to prove something? I want some proof from you nannies of his sainthood. Not just word of mouth from others. Fuck your proof. Just deal with the fact that he is a normal dude and not a perfect saint. What is wrong with your logic?! You will have to live with the fact that there are level headed people that do not agree with you or think he is perfect in every way. Someone get me some chamomile tea!

by Anonymousreply 98July 3, 2018 11:05 PM

Nominations and awards prove nothing, the majority of the reasons behind them have nothing to do with acting talent and have lots to do with inner politics, useful connections, private agreements and money.

by Anonymousreply 99July 3, 2018 11:06 PM

And yes R98 you need to prove something. So far you call him a douchebag for no reason apart from some random instagram likes. And when people ask how exactly he earned that opinion you start hiding behind inflamed tirades.

by Anonymousreply 100July 3, 2018 11:09 PM

Ok where is the anti Lily Pan anon? R92 and R93 sound like the anons who always agree with me since you asked. I was actually about to tell you that my grandma was the other anon but you'd have taken that seriously. Gosh I've seen the other thread about his sexuality and it's beyond nuts. No wonder he never wanted to talk about it. Funny think is that the violent arguments come from gay people and if someone else reminds them that he might be a lil bit into women or that they don't know shit you're immediately targeted as homophobic lmao. And to say it all there's literally more proof that he fucked Alicia than RA. Oh btw who said that if you are transgender or gay, you're entitled to be rude and get away with it? This reminds me of an episode that happened to my sister... She was attacked in a subway by a drunk trans woman and when the police arrived they blamed her, saying that she's homophobic. I had to go in and vouche for her since I'm gay. My point is... We asked for equality not superiority. Also, from the responses you gave there is no surprise she blocked you buddy *sips wine* I'll post the link to the other thread just so you see, the madness (tho I think same people wrote there too)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 3, 2018 11:44 PM

Was there actual proof with Alicia? He must prefer the calm mature type then, which makes Matt an interesting choice.

by Anonymousreply 102July 3, 2018 11:59 PM

I do not understand why people have to debate this thing over and over again. The nyt article is about being out and gay and how it affects of the career. He calls himself queer, but this includes being gay as well as bi or pan!

by Anonymousreply 103July 4, 2018 12:13 AM

That article was kinda weird tbh, it is as if there were two narratives running at the same time. Curious for bts but I doubt we'll ever get more. Well the time will tell I guess. So far coming out has not made Lee any less private, gotta respect that.

by Anonymousreply 104July 4, 2018 12:26 AM

R94 Criticize his performance all you want, that's your right as a theatregoer, but claiming that going on Instagram during his time offstage is so unprofessional that it cost him a Tony nomination- and denied Denise a win- is just batshit crazy.

Anyway, Lee has more stage time with Nathan Lane than he does Denise, and his performance certainly didn't affect Nathan's win.

by Anonymousreply 105July 4, 2018 1:27 AM

R102 The woman literally took photos of him, the dogs, his house, outside the farm, met his family etc. And slept over. While all you got with people like RA was just street pics. That's what I meant by actual proof. Not even Matt has that privilege, he's not allowed to post anything I bet. No one knew who Alicia was and never tagged him in photos yet people said she's beard. I did find weird his choice since she wasn't a Victoria Secret model or hotter but maybe she has a nice character. No one knows what's his type. R103 Exactly. The problem begins when people label him as one thing and there's the moron who says he's gay and the moron who claims he's bi... When he never used those words to describe himself. To me, queer is something indeterminate, infinite. It's more than bi because it doesn't stop at just 2 genders and not 100% gay. He could be into men, women, transgender people etc and since he did Soldiers girl that won't shock me at all.

by Anonymousreply 106July 4, 2018 2:08 AM

Nathan won in spite of having to act with Lee in Angels.

by Anonymousreply 107July 4, 2018 2:09 AM

R105 Lee wasn’t nominated for any awards! Haha! Does it sting? Sorry he sucks in this play. I want proof from you for saying he is really good. If he was he would have gotten at least one nomination for some award. THE MOST TONY AWARD NOMINTAED PLAY EVER AND HE GOT NOT ONE NOM FOR ANYTHING! He had a great part, probably had to suck someone’s dick to get it. I think there’s a lot of other actors that wanted that part that now can say it really should have been them instead of Lee because he does a poor job. I don’t know what happened to Lee but he used to be so much better, in all ways.

by Anonymousreply 108July 4, 2018 2:19 AM

Guys, look at childs ny ig story. They're at Lee's farm again. Doesn't like spending time alone with Lee at the farm ? He's always there with friends.

by Anonymousreply 109July 4, 2018 2:34 AM

* Doesn't Matt like*

by Anonymousreply 110July 4, 2018 2:35 AM

R94 I saw the same play and he was amazing and riveting in it. I’ve seen a lot of Lee’s work and there are some which are a bit campy and mediocre. This isn’t one of them. Considering you claim to have Denise as your friend your opinion is irreverent since you obviously have something against Lee. You’ve even admitted you didn’t even bother listening to his dialogue so that tells me you’re nothing but a butthurt fan girl. Your posts reek of bitterness and hate. What did he do? Turn you down? Put you in your place? 🙄 Also big deal that he wasn’t nominated. Neither was Nathan(Belize) or Beth Malone. Guess that means they were shitty too by your logic😏 R108 You’re really bitter, toots. Seek help. Lee received tons of praise from critics as well as other theater goers. I think I’ve only seen 2 bad comments about his performance via twitter and then there’s your apparently biased bitter hatefilled view. You’re so obvious. 😏

by Anonymousreply 111July 4, 2018 3:34 AM

R109 Lilian's also there. A big fashion family holliday. LOL

by Anonymousreply 112July 4, 2018 3:43 AM

R108 do you lack reading comprehension skills? I clearly said you're allowed to not like his performance.

Of course, if you weren't as dumb as a post, I would point out that the character of Joe Pitt has never been nominated for awards in any of the preceding NY productions, off or on Broadway, and neither was Russell Tovey in London, but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 113July 4, 2018 3:46 AM

R108 How do you know his insta actvity so well ? Did you check your phone at the Neil Simon just to stalk Lee's activity ? Isn't it rude for the actors and the other theater goers to be on your phone in the theater while you should have been totally focused on the play ? I guess that if theater goers received awards, you wouldn't get any nomination : you're such a douchebag that you couldn't stay 3 hours without touching your phone. In fact, you DID EXACTLY what you say Lee did, so either you acknowledge it is normal behavior, either you're a moron too...

by Anonymousreply 114July 4, 2018 5:23 AM

R109 I think Matt'd love to spend holiday only with Lee but he has to have someone film videos, take pics and post it for him.

by Anonymousreply 115July 4, 2018 5:33 AM

R115 you sound a bit salty for a “Stan”. Anyway let’s hope his friends post pics of them. Looking through matt and Lee’s insta there is no evidence at all that they are in a relationship. Apart from the odd comment here and there you would think they were maybe just friends. I feel a bit sad - I want cute couply pics or even a pic of each other on their insta. Lee take a leaf out of Zachary Q or matt bomer book and start showing your man off!

by Anonymousreply 116July 4, 2018 6:10 AM

R116 I'm a Matt stan from the start and I just state what I think. I think Matt want to be out with Lee like ZQ and Mile. Who can blame him for wanting to show off his hot boyfriend. Obviously Lee won't let that happen. Hence this is the only way he can do. I still support this relationship no matter what. And hope one day Matt can post pics or vids of Lee on his own Insta.

by Anonymousreply 117July 4, 2018 6:25 AM

R101

That thread is unkown to me. I only follow these threads. Because of the hysterical titles.

So, not guilty ... in this case.

by Anonymousreply 118July 4, 2018 6:38 AM

R92

Let's not act that she's innocent and sweet. I was never rude at her ... untill she decided that I was.

Here is an example. On twitter there is a fan who posts GIFs of Lee on her account. Lee actually liked one of those. And then the snarky, green-eyed monster in Lily was unleashed ... Because how could he like that post? She did not even tag him! Yeah. Pan is such a lovely stan. And the OP had never tweeted to Lily ... so you can't say that she deserved it.

Have a nice day. Gbye

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119July 4, 2018 7:06 AM

R114 I was not on my phone for a second in the theatre. Actually it’s agsint the law. R11 I recognize your ignoramus bullshit posts from Reddit. You’re always telling people that don’t worship Lee to seek help and you use 😏 this emoji wrong all the time, you stupid fuckwit. I think you’re the most annoying creature on DL. You never have any good arguments and your way of thinking is retarded. You have like five people here that love Lee as much as you do agreeing with you. If allowed to you would eat Lee’s shit with a fork and rave about how wonderful he was for allowing you to taste it. Some of you here make that freak Lily Pan look tame. But I’m the asshole for speaking truth that you think is hate simply because you don’t agree and have stars in your eyes for a man you will never have.

by Anonymousreply 120July 4, 2018 7:13 AM

Lily pan has a very strange way of dealing with other fans and even more so with lee's outing. Me she called a "bastard" because my dad has outed as a gay! I then made my twitter account private, because I find it childish to block anyone who has a different opinion like me. Tolerance on both sides is important! But if you look at their instagram account ...an adult woman who "crafts" such pictures has definitely lost touch with reality!

by Anonymousreply 121July 4, 2018 7:16 AM

* at her instagram Account *

by Anonymousreply 122July 4, 2018 7:21 AM

R121 I agree

by Anonymousreply 123July 4, 2018 7:27 AM

R121

Finally someone agrees with me! lol

(sips tea)

by Anonymousreply 124July 4, 2018 8:03 AM

R108 You're obviously a hater. Why are you on a gossip page about Lee Pace if you hate him so much? Hate makes people ugly. If you think Lee's performance was trash, you clearly didn't see him acting in his early years lol He's a terrific actor and a theatre one too. Lee gaduaded Juilliard so he was trained to be on stage since the beginning. I remember seeing him on a TV show back in 2005 and he was bad because he put on a theatre performance (I think it was smth like CSI). When you think that an actor's performance sucks you have to bring arguments, that's what other anons are trying to tell you. Arguments like: his body movement was weird, he wasn't into his character, he can't act etc etc. But you can't bring in arguments since you didn't even bother to listen to him or watch him perform. He even agreed to get fully naked on stage when his other colleague didn't. And just for your own info, he didn't have to suck any cock since the director was the one to call him up, maybe he didn't even audition for the part. So before you criticise check your facts, watch interviews. When you go against someone you gotta know who they are. You clearly don't or you just wanna start shit. There are enough anons fighting each other... We don't need another one to tell us, out of nowhere, after more than 15 years that Lee is suddenly a bad actor.

by Anonymousreply 125July 4, 2018 8:11 AM

R88

Thank the gods? Thank Lagertha, you mean. I was the one who did the favor of releasing you of your mortal coil! (lol)

P.S.: MY Ragnar!!! (*sobs*) At least, the combined forces of our piglets put an end to that scumbag. It was so beautiful seeing our boys working together to avenge the old boar... (*sniffs*)

R109

I took a look at childsny's and lillian's IG accounts: lillian's had 4 stories and childsny had only a lovely picture of King Archibald. Was there anything else?

P.S.: Trust me to remember a person's pet's name and forget the name of the person!

by Anonymousreply 126July 4, 2018 11:00 AM

R125 whoever you are, I fucking love u

by Anonymousreply 127July 4, 2018 12:03 PM

Is that Gina in the Lilians last story, sitting at the table? And I think I see Lee's hand on the left side, in the same video

by Anonymousreply 128July 4, 2018 12:07 PM

It’s julian piak. He is Robs gf who owns Child’s

by Anonymousreply 129July 4, 2018 12:30 PM

R129 thanks

by Anonymousreply 130July 4, 2018 12:52 PM

I have no idea why people here think that Matt Foley is an attention whore. He rarely posts on social media, and it's not like he's posting anything specific about Lee or talking about his hot actor boyfriend. He actually seems pretty low key for someone in his industry. The thought that he "makes" his friends post about Lee is laughable. That said, he is friends with a number of attention whores, like Lillian Dilustro, who seems like an immature idiot with zero substance who likely has never read a book since she got out of high school (those IG stories from Venice , CA were nauseatingly childish). I'm a bit disappointed that Lee would host Lillian at his house. He's nearly 40 years old; her juvenile antics should be a complete turn off.

by Anonymousreply 131July 4, 2018 4:24 PM

R131 The same loonies who think that Lee is an awful person for using his phone backstage or that he used Alicia to cover up that he's gay or those who say he gets roles because he fucks the directors and the list is longer. That being said, I think he's an immature person at this point. I tend to agree with the anon who said he has no personality and looks clingy. Probably that's why he went for mature men before or a mature woman like Alicia. He touches the forties and I guess a middle life crisis could come up... Imagine that... God help us.

by Anonymousreply 132July 4, 2018 4:41 PM

R131

I am SO glad I don't know her, have no idea what she looks like and have no idea what her IG name is.

What baffles me is why Lee tolerates her, if she is as annoying as you say she is.

by Anonymousreply 133July 4, 2018 4:43 PM

R131 what juvenile antics?

by Anonymousreply 134July 4, 2018 4:52 PM

R133 actually she doesn’t seem juvenile at all. She seems like good fun. I think she’s pretty tame compared to Lee’s good friend Chantal Claret. Lee likes people from all different backgrounds. Matt has a wide eclectic mix of friends too. That’s something I noticed about him. He just doesn’t hang out with similar white gay men. I think that’s another thing he and lee have in common,

by Anonymousreply 135July 4, 2018 6:07 PM

Is Matt wearing Lees shorts? They seem to almost fall off

by Anonymousreply 136July 4, 2018 7:11 PM

R136

I guess they are supposed to look like this! Look at this picture of Lee (his booty seems to have vanished!):

P.S.: What's Matt doing? Some ancient ritual to ward off evil spirits?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 4, 2018 7:33 PM

He’s never really had much of a booty

by Anonymousreply 138July 4, 2018 7:53 PM

R138

The picture below is not the exactly the one I was looking for, but he's wearing the same outfit. His booty used to be lovely perky; now, it seems almost non-existent! Some time ago, it used to be fashionable for women to have "negative bellies". I ask myself if "negative butts" are fashionable for men... (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 4, 2018 8:17 PM

R138 / R139

HaCF season 2!

by Anonymousreply 140July 4, 2018 8:24 PM

Denise Gough seems to think she’s the best actress since time began, but it’s painful to watch and listen to her interviews - humble she is not. Maybe one-woman plays have more room to accommodate her ego. Curiously, though, Gough was earlier very much in awe of Lee’s talents, so maybe just a personality glitch. Lee must be beyond ecstatic about the imminent end of AiA - all these hysterical females, on stage and off...

by Anonymousreply 141July 5, 2018 12:01 AM

Wow ... Lee is getting skinnier by the week it seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 5, 2018 10:24 AM

R142

Have you seen the original account? There's a picture where you can actually see his bones underneath the white shirt!!!

Someone, anyone, feed this man! Mrs. Pace, help us!

by Anonymousreply 143July 5, 2018 10:38 AM

I done told you bitches he and Foley were doing meth

Y’all didn’t believe me!

by Anonymousreply 144July 5, 2018 10:53 AM

OMG HE GETS MATT LEGS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 145July 5, 2018 11:06 AM

Guys seriously, he's thinner than Matt. At least Matt has some pecs and abs but Lee is nothing more than skin and bones.

by Anonymousreply 146July 5, 2018 11:11 AM

R146

He could do a cameo as a walker in "The Walking Dead" WITHOUT make-up!!!

by Anonymousreply 147July 5, 2018 11:14 AM

P.S.: Okay! Take a breath and keep calm! Perhaps he's preparing for a new role, after "AiA" and CM that requires that he loses a lot of weight. Tom Hanks and Chris Hemsworth did it and became really, really skinny.

by Anonymousreply 148July 5, 2018 11:29 AM

R143

Yes. Seen it. I am not fat or even chubby. But I will look obese if I stand next to him now.

R144

No proof for that. So hush.

R147

You're right. :(((

by Anonymousreply 149July 5, 2018 11:30 AM

I wanna kidnap this man and force-feed him.

by Anonymousreply 150July 5, 2018 11:33 AM

R150

Great minds think alike! I was pondering about the logistics of the operation.

by Anonymousreply 151July 5, 2018 11:35 AM

Calm down he’ll put weight on when he finishes AiA. He’s working his butt off - literally

by Anonymousreply 152July 5, 2018 12:01 PM

R152

LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 153July 5, 2018 12:02 PM

Well I hope it's just because he worked under stress so many months, could be that Joe Pitt ate him alive. Literally. I like Matt but I hope Lee is not copying some diet he has or going to the same gym honestly. Also, from the stories at the farm it looked like Matt was cooking in the kitchen. No idea but..... He is too tall to get that skinny. I want his ass back, Matty you mofoooo

by Anonymousreply 154July 5, 2018 12:39 PM

R146 Aslaug haven’t you noticed that Matt’s pecs and abs are not the result of a hard work in a gym. They are fake. His surgeon should also work on his leg “muscles”. Matt looks like he skips leg days.

by Anonymousreply 155July 5, 2018 2:10 PM

R155 that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. They’re not fake.

by Anonymousreply 156July 5, 2018 2:45 PM

[155] How did you know they are fake?

by Anonymousreply 157July 5, 2018 2:58 PM

R155 This made my day😂😂😂 You want Lee that bad huh? Lol

by Anonymousreply 158July 5, 2018 5:33 PM

TBT ~ Poetry in motion: Orlando and Lee! (*sighs*)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159July 5, 2018 8:29 PM

Maybe Denise reads all this crazy stuff on DL and got convinced that Lee is a talentless idiot lol

I personally don’t like her. She’s strikes me like that kind of hysteric woman I don’t want to spend more than 5 min with. She proved with her childish behavior my impression of her. That kind of bitchy behavior is unprofessional, not Lee liking every few days posts of his friends on IG. Apparently she want everyone to notice her personal drama with Lee 🙄 honestly, who cares outside DL. Get a life Denise (or a boyfriend)

by Anonymousreply 160July 5, 2018 11:11 PM

How long is the AiA play? I heard it's like 7 hours? Buf if it starts at 7pm (thinking of getting one of the last tickets) then you'd be out of theater in the middle of the night?

by Anonymousreply 161July 5, 2018 11:16 PM

It’s not difficult to see that Matt really does have muscle implants. It’s not unheard of for guys to do it. It’s becoming more and more popular. And if Lee isn’t doing meth he sure at least looks like he’s doing it. Something has made him look like shit lately. He was so beautiful and now...... And it isn’t because he’s working so hard because the rest of the cast looks great, healthy and fresh.

by Anonymousreply 162July 6, 2018 1:40 AM

He looks just fine. He looks about the same in pre-Hobbit pictures, maybe a few more laugh lines but that's all.

by Anonymousreply 163July 6, 2018 2:18 AM

I don't think he looks the same. Yes, there are plenty of times when he looks very handsome, even if he is too thin for my taste, but there are other times where he looks very drawn, unwell, and much older than his years. Most of the time that I think he looks strange is in stage door photos, and I'm wondering if it's not just weight loss and fatigue but remnants of stage makeup that make him look odd.

by Anonymousreply 164July 6, 2018 3:47 AM

R162 he doesn’t have implants. In pics were his arms are raised the pec changes shape. An implant wouldn’t do that. Lee isn’t doing meth. I doubt anyone on drugs could perform such a challenging role. Are you on meth?

by Anonymousreply 165July 6, 2018 4:58 AM

Why no stage door pictures tonight?

by Anonymousreply 166July 6, 2018 6:17 AM

R166 because Lee is doing meth and googling muscle implants on his phone

by Anonymousreply 167July 6, 2018 6:29 AM

R166

Because, contrary to popular belief, Miss Pan is back home (Los Angeles, according to her Twitter)! I wanted to see a curtain call video because of the whole issue between Denise and Lee.

by Anonymousreply 168July 6, 2018 10:53 AM

Ughhhh this makes it so much more obvious right? Yet, she still keeps her distance. Maybe they never got along.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169July 6, 2018 12:56 PM

There’s a curtain call video form last night in this person’s ig story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170July 6, 2018 1:58 PM

They are just fine

by Anonymousreply 171July 6, 2018 2:32 PM

Rumor : Julian Paik bought the farm. Lee and Matt were her guests. Lee and Matt are back and she's still there.

by Anonymousreply 172July 6, 2018 3:15 PM

R172

Are we to say goodbye to farmer Lee and welcome full-time fashionista Lee? Sad...

by Anonymousreply 173July 6, 2018 3:19 PM

R172 Well, not according official records, unless it's something very, very new.

by Anonymousreply 174July 6, 2018 3:22 PM

Never! Lee will never sell his Farm

by Anonymousreply 175July 6, 2018 3:34 PM

Sorry Lagertha and r174 I forgot to add "sarcasm". That bish show the place like her own place.

by Anonymousreply 176July 6, 2018 3:36 PM

R176

Thank you for putting my heart at ease!!! Today, I'm too emotional and I'm taking words too seriously! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 177July 6, 2018 3:39 PM

Rumors :Matt moved in and they bought a new puppy. See her ig. Maybe they share the farm with a couple of people. But it is for sure that Lee moved into Matt's flat in Manhattan. They are damn serious.

by Anonymousreply 178July 6, 2018 3:53 PM

R178

I believe the puppy, King Archibald, belongs to Julian herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179July 6, 2018 3:58 PM

HAHA I love rumors. It's funnier than reality.

by Anonymousreply 180July 6, 2018 3:58 PM

Is r178 the one who obsess with Lee Matt living together? LOL

by Anonymousreply 181July 6, 2018 4:09 PM

R181 I think she is. I am a stan who want them to live happily forever too. But Lee has never lived happily ever with anyone before so I don't know how long . At least Lee's standard, 4.or 5 years will do for me.

by Anonymousreply 182July 6, 2018 4:20 PM

R178 Matt & Lee do not live together. Lee has his own apartment in NYC. He’s always had one. When Sally came to visit with the kids they were by his apartment. Just cuz he’s in a relationship with someone doesn’t automatically mean they’re living together and being all domesticated. 😂

by Anonymousreply 183July 6, 2018 4:23 PM

It feels different this time. Lee is a bit older now and probably wants to settle down.

by Anonymousreply 184July 6, 2018 4:23 PM

R184 Matt probably won't make Lee's standard like Matt Stan said. Maybe he will last 2 yrs if he's lucky.

by Anonymousreply 185July 6, 2018 4:36 PM

You can also post older photos on your Insta story, you know. Maybe that photo was taken during the 4th of July vacation.

by Anonymousreply 186July 6, 2018 4:51 PM

Rumor: they have a threesome with the bish that's why she's always hanging around.

by Anonymousreply 187July 6, 2018 7:31 PM

R187

Foursome, you mean. She's married or in a steady relationship.

by Anonymousreply 188July 6, 2018 8:01 PM

R187 and don’t forget Lillian and Conor. They were there two. A six-some. Rumor has it Pete and the puppy joined in too. An eight-some! The scandal! Actually scrap that. One of Lee’s chickens joined in the gang bang. Wow! How shocking!

by Anonymousreply 189July 6, 2018 8:06 PM

And do not forget, Lillian and her friend were there too! He had a picture of the farm in his story!

by Anonymousreply 190July 6, 2018 8:06 PM

I'm really very disappointed that none of them had any "of it" in the story ... Lol

by Anonymousreply 191July 6, 2018 8:12 PM

Lillian didn't show herself in the pics. The J bish acted as if she owned the place.

by Anonymousreply 192July 6, 2018 8:31 PM

But Lillian was the only one who kept her boobs in the cam ... Of course only after she has swung the cam once across the room to make sure that everyone really sees where she is!

by Anonymousreply 193July 6, 2018 9:00 PM

I think matts friends don’t realise every Instagram post is being discussed and dissected online. They probably don’t think lee is that famous. They probably just think of him as matts actor boyfriend. We all know him here obviously but I’m not sure most people on the street know who lee pace is. They may never have seen his films or pushing daisies. I’d never heard of half of Lee’s filmography. I only knew him from Pushing Daisies and that’s from 2007ish

by Anonymousreply 194July 6, 2018 9:59 PM

They know what they’re doing. They’re doing it intentionally for the attention. The fished eyed girl Lillian is the worst one, die hard desperate for attention. She posts stories of herself naked and she hangs out with all guys, probably because other chics can’t stand her. Matt knows they’re doing it and loves it because they’re doing the dirty work for him. If they’re there then that means Matt is there as well so now he is able to show Lee’s place and the fact that he is there through a third party. Works out in his favor and theirs. Win win situation. The only loser is Lee. He generously invites these parasites to his private residence as a gracious host and instead of actually enjoying the time and experience there they find the need to post his private space online for all us here and everywhere to see. If I were Lee I wouldn’t be able to trust them and I would feel used. Lillian is the worst one I think, she has zero class. You can dress them up but you can’t take them out.

by Anonymousreply 195July 6, 2018 11:29 PM

R194 I agree. Most people don't even know wth Pushing Daisies is, 80% of his fanbase knows him from Twilight or The Hobbit. Fact. On the street no one recognises him, only his die hard fans. R195 Forgot to take your Xanax again, honey? Bet you are the same anon who keeps repeating on a daily basis that "Matt is such an attention whore and has fake abs", or that "Lee is unprofessional, stupid and sucks cocks for work". Guess what? If I had a friend who owns a farm, sure as hell I'd take photos and post them online. That farm is fucking beautiful. When I go on vacation or visit friends I post videos on my Insta story. That's what people do in A.D. 2018. But since you will never stop with this charade..... Please, do explain to us mere mortals.... Why are they attention seekers? Who do you think follows Matt and his "anonymous" friends? Daily Mail??? Just Jared??? People Magazine??? Tmz??? It's pretty delusional to think that babe. I'm not even trying to be rude but big gossip sites don't give a f about Lee or his dating life. He's not Brad Pitt. Or maybe you think that they do it for you cause they know you follow them and wanna make you jealous? You gonna need more than Xanax for that love cause you're never gonna fuck Lee or be his friend. And you cant even argue me because only a delusional person would call his friends "parasites".

by Anonymousreply 196July 7, 2018 12:13 AM

I think they know who Matt's boyfriend is. They all belong to the "Thom Browne Family"! And Thom Browne uses Lee to present his fashion

by Anonymousreply 197July 7, 2018 12:40 AM

R196 thank you. That’s what I was trying to say, some people here (probably the same person) keep harping on how his friends are parasites and attention whores. They’re just behaving normally. They’re maybe noticing that they’re being followed by a handful and I’m talking very small numbers of lee pace fans but nothing to get excited about. R195 I think you’re jealous of Lillian. She seems to be popular, is happily engaged to a hot man, has a great career and is friends with lee pace. You would give your right arm to be in her designer shoes.

by Anonymousreply 198July 7, 2018 12:44 AM

R197 TB uses Lee when they TAG him in photos or Lee posts their photos on Instagram. It has nothing to do with his friends and it could be a paid partnership. If you think Lee is obsessed, you should take a look at Jared Leto. He's a Gucci slut just because he's friends with Alessandro and gets clothes for free.

by Anonymousreply 199July 7, 2018 8:20 AM

(199) I agree with you on this point. I just wanted to say that his friends know that Lee is not an unknown actor.

by Anonymousreply 200July 7, 2018 8:38 AM

R200 He's not unknown but not super famous either. Let's get real, no one cares about him on a personal level. Only his fans. So the fact that he's not unknown does not prove your point (if you are the same "attention" anon). I'm pretty sure Matt's friends meet many actors or celebs. They are in the fashion business and it would be pathetic for them to fangirl over Lee. I repeat myself, he's not a Brad Pitt. I find their behaviour perfectly normal and I have lots of respect for Matt for keeping their relationship private. Are you surprised when they get attacked even without any official photos of them together? If Matt were to post something, hell would get loose. If you were to date Lee would you post anything online? I don't think so. His bed would be more than enough, thx lol

by Anonymousreply 201July 7, 2018 10:02 AM

(201) As I said, I totally understand your point of view but it is a big difference to meet celebrities and spend time with them at home and make pictures public. If they're friends with him, they'll know Lee likes to keep his life private. What would I do? remain silent and enjoy!

by Anonymousreply 202July 7, 2018 10:45 AM

Miss Pan posted almost seven pages of text in Chinese. Does anyone have an idea what it says?

by Anonymousreply 203July 7, 2018 11:09 AM

R203

Uhm ... You can always try and ask her. Just an idea.

by Anonymousreply 204July 7, 2018 12:08 PM

R204

I don't have any kind of social media account.

by Anonymousreply 205July 7, 2018 12:11 PM

R201 I would hate to think that all hell would break loose if they posted a picture of the two of them together. I think if they did a few haters would raise their head but I think the vast majority of Lee’s fans would be completely thrilled for him like they were when he came out. You can’t help but root for lee. His fans just want to see him happy.

by Anonymousreply 206July 7, 2018 12:28 PM

R196 I'd never allow my friends to post pictures of the inside parts of my home anywhere. This is my home not a public spot.

by Anonymousreply 207July 7, 2018 12:45 PM

After reading seven pages of Miss Pan’s New York journey, I think she’s not as crazy as I used to think.

by Anonymousreply 208July 7, 2018 12:47 PM

R208 Even considering she spent most of that time waiting for Lee by the stage door? (Judging from her saying she met him before the play, during the intermission and so on).

by Anonymousreply 209July 7, 2018 12:49 PM

R198 I'm not the person you replied to but why be jealous of her, it's not like Lee is fucking her on the side. Be jealous of Matt, he's also got the looks, the glam job _and_ the very special boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 210July 7, 2018 12:50 PM

R208 She has acknowledged that Lee was a bit cold to her or other fangirls who tried to get too close to him.

by Anonymousreply 211July 7, 2018 12:56 PM

R211 Too close as in physically? Or tried to meet him outside of the official stage door period?

by Anonymousreply 212July 7, 2018 12:59 PM

R207 See, you and the other anons who keep throwing shit at his friends don't get one thing. How do you know that Lee doesn't allow them to take pics??? Do you think he has some "when you put your foot on my farm don't stay on social media or don't take videos" rule? Don't think so, love. That would be a lil psycho unless you're Beyoncé. "I'd never allow my friends to take pictures" well thank God you are not Lee or me. Tho it's hard for me to believe that you won't allow your friends to take photos on your badass farm. Stop projecting yourself on Lee. I think you are taking it too personal. From an objective point of view what they do is normal. It's abnormal only for you. R206 I was obviously talking about the trolls and not about his supporting fans.

by Anonymousreply 213July 7, 2018 1:05 PM

R208 did she mention matt?

by Anonymousreply 214July 7, 2018 1:05 PM

R211 as in following him everywhere, and taking photos of him. She felt Lee has seen her manip pictures. R214 She knows Matt is his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 215July 7, 2018 1:10 PM

Not only someone like Beyoncé has a right to privacy, everyone has a right to it! And why does not Lee post anything from his farm, mainly inside the house? We only know how he lives since Matt's friends are involved. that's the point that's kinda weird, not that someone is jealous, or that those friends are crazy or something. So far I would never go without knowing her in person! I like matt and would be very happy about a "couple picture" but that will probably never happen!

by Anonymousreply 216July 7, 2018 1:24 PM

R216 Dude, I give up. You know how Lee's farm looks and how he lives because his friends took videos and pictures there? Are you fucking kidding me???? Lee always posted videos and pics from his farm. From inside and outside. Since when are you following him? You should scroll through his Insta and weibo account better. He even took a video in the damn barn with the chickens lmao. Yes, everyone has a right to privacy but here is where you exaggerate: they didn't film Lee or Matt having sex or posted private information without Lee's consent. How do you know that Lee wasn't near her when she posted them? And with this I'm done cause you obviously are on another page and you don't even bother to get it.

by Anonymousreply 217July 7, 2018 1:38 PM

(217) We definitely talk past each other!

by Anonymousreply 218July 7, 2018 1:45 PM

R213 I don't throw shit on anyone, mainly because I don't know enough to judge. I was responding to your statement that everyone in 2018 puts everything private on social media. That's not true. A lot of people choose to keep their homes and private life their own. I find it a little odd, I'll admit, that Matt is always there with friends (it's not he and Lee have a lot of time to spend together, don't they want to be alone with each other?) and they keep postings lots of pics and videos. Mainly because Lee himself never seemed keen on that kind of social media behaviour so why does he allow it now? Maybe he just doesn't care whether they do or don't. I dont know so I can't say for sure.

by Anonymousreply 219July 7, 2018 1:53 PM

*(it's not like he and Lee (219 correction)

by Anonymousreply 220July 7, 2018 1:54 PM

Those Chinese fangirls have a spy sense if they manage to follow him everywhere beyond the stage door. New York is a huge city, after all. Or do they run after him as he leaves and then follow behind?

by Anonymousreply 221July 7, 2018 1:57 PM

R216 He did post something. I don't remember what exactly but it's not like he never posts anything from the farm.

Though I wouldn't wait for a "couple picture" with baited breath if I were you. Out or not, he doesn't look like the kind of person who'll show off relationships on social media, especially since even the fangirls say he's getting tired of the attention. Any new bite of information will bring more attention.

by Anonymousreply 222July 7, 2018 2:00 PM

R211 A bit cold, as in she expected him to throw himself on her or what?

by Anonymousreply 223July 7, 2018 2:01 PM

I did not say that he never posted anything from the farm, if it came over like that I'm correcting it. It's about being filmed inside his house, his kitchen, his living room ect. Nobody knows if Lee really agrees or just accepts it because it's just Matt's friends. What I mean by that is just that it's mainly others, who posts, not Lee. Apparently matt has given up publishedand pics of the Farm and I think there is a reason, nothing more, nothing less!!

by Anonymousreply 224July 7, 2018 2:13 PM

Is it true there was no stage door last night?

by Anonymousreply 225July 7, 2018 2:33 PM

R224 Actually, we do know that he agrees with it kinda. Lee FOLLOWES those people on Instagram. Do you think he doesn't see what they post? You seem to forget one important thing. No one knows what house is that or where they were. Only Lee's fans recognise his farm. If I follow Matt or Lillian because of fashion reasons I wouldn't know where was that location. Because they never showed Lee. Jesus the whole fucking house is on sale sites since years ago, so at this point.... Take a chill pill.

by Anonymousreply 226July 7, 2018 2:33 PM

Ok maybe i'm wrong with my assessment! I assumed that he always stressed how important his private life is! That's all, I did not want to attack anyone with it!

by Anonymousreply 227July 7, 2018 2:40 PM

R219 There are people like Kim K or Chiara Ferragni who post everything or people who don't post. It's your problem if you find it odd. I want to remind you that you don't know how many times Lee invites friends over. This was a 4th of July break. And who said that if I invite my friends over I can't fuck my boyfriend or spend time with him. Its a farm with many rooms btw. I'm sure that if they wish privacy or to be alone they get it. Just saying

by Anonymousreply 228July 7, 2018 2:41 PM

R226

"...the whole fucking house is on sale sites..."

Could you provide us with a link, please?

by Anonymousreply 229July 7, 2018 2:46 PM

P.S.: Have you seen this related thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230July 7, 2018 2:55 PM

r228 I don't think r219 "spending sometime alone with each other" means fucking. Get your mind out of the gutter. lol

by Anonymousreply 231July 7, 2018 2:58 PM

R228 you mean ducking this ugly skinny ads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232July 7, 2018 3:07 PM

*ass*

by Anonymousreply 233July 7, 2018 3:08 PM

*fucking this ugly skinny ass*

by Anonymousreply 234July 7, 2018 3:09 PM

R232

Oh, my Gods! I've just had a vision of Niflheim!!!

by Anonymousreply 235July 7, 2018 3:11 PM

He has a cute bubble butt for someone so skinny

by Anonymousreply 236July 7, 2018 3:12 PM

HAHAHA That butt is wilt not bubble, poor Lee.

by Anonymousreply 237July 7, 2018 3:15 PM

Oh look how the jealous trolls come out😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 238July 7, 2018 3:27 PM

R229 Absolutely fucking not. I did not fight with an anon for 5 hours about his privacy to post here his house. Too many loonies around. You can find it for yourself if you do your research. And I think someone posted it a while ago

by Anonymousreply 239July 7, 2018 3:30 PM

R239

Understood! I respect your decision!

by Anonymousreply 240July 7, 2018 3:32 PM

Like it or not, Lee loves that "ugly skinny ass"

by Anonymousreply 241July 7, 2018 3:32 PM

Not for long until he finds a real nice bubble butt.

by Anonymousreply 242July 7, 2018 3:37 PM

R242 you out of all people can't know what will happen. I don't think they know. But I love how horrified you all are about this relationship. So much to make stupid jokes about a person's butt. *sips tea*

by Anonymousreply 243July 7, 2018 4:31 PM

Only one more week to go and still no dick pic..who cares about Matt's non existant ass.

by Anonymousreply 244July 7, 2018 4:36 PM

Matt is here to stay so suck it up haters!

by Anonymousreply 245July 7, 2018 5:12 PM

This must feel like fucking a roasted chicken

by Anonymousreply 246July 7, 2018 5:27 PM

R245 Why are all of you so sure it's some sort of grand romantic affair nad meeting of fates? Looks like a pretty casual relationship to me. Normal one.

by Anonymousreply 247July 7, 2018 6:14 PM

By the way, they say the orange haired girl is still camping the stage door all the day. Must be creepy for him to see her there.

by Anonymousreply 248July 7, 2018 6:19 PM

R247 Why are all of you so sure it's gonna end soon? Looks like a great relationship to me. Normal one.

by Anonymousreply 249July 7, 2018 6:33 PM

R249 I agree it looks like a normal relationship. I don’t think it’s casual like R247 thinks it is. I think it’s serious. I can’t see it finishing anytime soon unless one of them do something really bad.

by Anonymousreply 250July 7, 2018 9:03 PM

TB doesn’t need Lee Pace lol The Label is famous around the world

by Anonymousreply 251July 7, 2018 10:15 PM

R288 where is this pic from?

by Anonymousreply 252July 7, 2018 11:29 PM

Have you seen new instagram story of Ian Bradly?Lee and Matt are over,hm?

by Anonymousreply 253July 8, 2018 7:38 AM

I don't think so. These people are weird.

by Anonymousreply 254July 8, 2018 7:57 AM

Perhaps Matt just wants Lee to be jeolous.

by Anonymousreply 255July 8, 2018 8:02 AM

OMG so shocking! Not! Matt hugs old friend...seriously grow up guys.

by Anonymousreply 256July 8, 2018 8:27 AM

I don't hug friends like that old or new. Never.

by Anonymousreply 257July 8, 2018 8:40 AM

R257 Oh Jesus.... Give me a f break! You are not Matt!!! I hug my friends like that, I kiss MY friends in front of my boyfriend. There are people who do it and people who don't. He hugs a friend and shit starts. Do you all live in a Mediaeval era? I think that picture is cute. It shows how nice he is.

by Anonymousreply 258July 8, 2018 9:15 AM

r258 LOL Those people are weirdo. Normal people don't hug friends like that.

by Anonymousreply 259July 8, 2018 9:23 AM

R253 I think they have casual flings.

by Anonymousreply 260July 8, 2018 9:28 AM

If I see right, is that Reid Rutledge. Lee and Matt are both friends with him! Where is the problem when friends embrace each other? Especially since nobody here knows from which situation this picture originated. Matt seems like a nice guy!

by Anonymousreply 261July 8, 2018 9:29 AM

They're all swinging in their group. Maybe Lee joines them. Lee's having fun of his life. you go Lee. hahaha

by Anonymousreply 262July 8, 2018 9:33 AM

R259 I hug my friends like that. Maybe you should too. It might make you a bit more happier in life instead of trying to stir shit. Matt seems like a sweetheart in this pic. I’m so happy lee is dating a hugger lol

by Anonymousreply 263July 8, 2018 9:41 AM

have you forgotten that Lee was with Reid Rutledge at stage door when Matt was in Paris?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264July 8, 2018 9:54 AM

It is strange what some interpret from pictures. Some time ago there was a discussion in your FB group with an older woman. Do you remember the picture of Nick H. when he spent the weekend with Lee on the farm with his boyfriend? the woman was convinced that this picture was proof of a sex orgy ... Lol!

by Anonymousreply 265July 8, 2018 9:54 AM

*in a FB group* sorry

by Anonymousreply 266July 8, 2018 9:58 AM

Some people are convinced that if lee or matt seem friendly with someone they must be fucking them. Why do peoples minds go there? Most of the general population are not swingers believe it or not and only have sex with one person at a time.

by Anonymousreply 267July 8, 2018 10:02 AM

Which pic you are talking about?

by Anonymousreply 268July 8, 2018 10:59 AM

That

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269July 8, 2018 11:07 AM

If you mean the hug you can find that on Ian bradleys instagram story

by Anonymousreply 270July 8, 2018 11:13 AM

R263 Dude... Thx. For a minute I thought I'm the only one hugging my friends. There's clearly an anon who just loves to start drama. An anon who always complains about Lee, Matt or their friends. We call them trolls. R259 If you sincerely think that who hugs like that is "weirdo" you should change the planet man. And get your head out of your ass, people are different from you. Some are physical others aren't. Your statements so far have a "homophobic" texture. ("NORMAL PEOPLE don't...") You don't accept people who have different interests or opinions from you and call them out. You also think that people who act differently are weirdos. You are a jealous fangirl, aren't you? Or fanboy. Your preference. And don't even start with.... Oh I have no reason to be jealous... Because we can see you have some personal problem with Matt and his friends.

by Anonymousreply 271July 8, 2018 12:22 PM

r271 go fuck yourself mother fucker. I didn't think about gay or straight when I post the comment. I meant people who aren't weirdo like fucking ugly ass Matty and his friends.

by Anonymousreply 272July 8, 2018 12:35 PM

Agree! You always notice people who think that homosexuals are having a lot of sex with each other like a cage fullnof rabbits! And again and again comes the sentence "I'm not against gay's, but ...." that is and remains homophobia!!

by Anonymousreply 273July 8, 2018 12:36 PM

I'm not a fan of Matt's, but I agree with R271! I hug my friends and they hug me in return. I also give them pecks on the lips, if they are single and on the cheeks, if they have a partner (it's my way to show respect for their SO). When I see a friend, I open my arms even if we are a mile away! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 274July 8, 2018 12:39 PM

R272 God I love when they show their true self. Happy I made you snap. You are so deranged that you didn't even get my "homophobic" reference.

by Anonymousreply 275July 8, 2018 5:06 PM

It looks like a very normal hug to me, nothing more. Matt is a very friendly person and he likes his friends very much and vice versa, so what?

by Anonymousreply 276July 8, 2018 5:24 PM

R273 Dude open any thread here about public bathrooms lol.

by Anonymousreply 277July 8, 2018 6:39 PM

Matt and Reid are cute together.:)

by Anonymousreply 278July 8, 2018 9:37 PM

R278 I wonder is it/was it awkward when matt split with his ex. Reid seems to be very close to him

by Anonymousreply 279July 8, 2018 9:51 PM

R279 Nothing 's awkward for these people. Lol

by Anonymousreply 280July 8, 2018 9:58 PM

R279

"with these people ..."

😐 Really???

by Anonymousreply 281July 9, 2018 10:07 AM

R279

Sorry, that was meant for R280

/for

by Anonymousreply 282July 9, 2018 10:11 AM

I wonder if AiA company is having a wrap party? I hope lee has a really long vacation and not jump straight into work. Matt looks like he’s been working non stop too. Hope they get to relax together soon.

by Anonymousreply 283July 9, 2018 8:41 PM

There must be something special after the last performance?

by Anonymousreply 284July 10, 2018 1:23 AM

R283 R284

I guess there will be some kind of after-party with lots of champagne and toasts to the success of the play. I hope there are a lot of photographers because I believe these will be the last pictures of Lee for a long time; he's probably going to take a very secluded vacation. Oh! How I'll miss SD photos and videos!

And I also hope that Lee takes good care of himself: I want to see color back to his faces and meat back to his bones!!! (lol)

P.S.: I would like to see new pictures of Lee as Ronan (CGI techs will have to work to de-age Samuel Jackson and give Ronan some muscles!).

by Anonymousreply 285July 10, 2018 11:47 AM

R275 I am not the person you are replying to in that comment but you are the deranged one. You’re the crazy fanatic that feels it urgent fucking necessity to come to Lee’s defense all the time whenever anyone criticizes him. Why do you feel such a strong need to do that? Because you’re psycho, that’s why. Or you’re his mommy. It took me about .5 seconds to see that you wrote r125 and responded in r127 that you love the person that wrote r125. So you love your own comment? Weirdo! And you are always yelling at people here for the dumbest shit (yet defend Lilypan, whom Lee doesn’t even like!). I feel bad for you. I hope you have something else that occupies your time besides this because you suck more here than Lee does in the play hahahaha. These threads would be so much better if you left. Please, do us all a favor and fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 286July 11, 2018 6:50 AM

R286 that poster has every right to post and comment here. Why don’t you try and chill out. You sound like a very angry person.

by Anonymousreply 287July 11, 2018 7:32 AM

I'm r272 in r275 comment. LOL but I didn't read this thread for the past 3 days or more. I was following the the Thai rescured cave thread. If r275 leave, this thread will die down. She is likely the poster who commented the most here, LOL

by Anonymousreply 288July 11, 2018 8:01 AM

R286 Lmaoooo so I talk to myself now? As you can see there are people who agree with me. ( R287 R288) Love how you reply after days. You are just a hater. If I defend Lee or other people is because stans accuse them of stupid things. If you accuse a person of something, make sure you bring proof or solid arguments. That being said, I'm done fighting trolls. You wanna hate on Lee and criticise his every move? Go ahead. And you were right, I must be the deranged one since I'm wasting my time on trying to understand lunatics. Oh and about Lily Pan.... Funny how you keep throwing shit at her but this thread just died without her photos and videos from sd. I'm sooo done replying to useless posters. Thx for that.

by Anonymousreply 289July 11, 2018 11:16 AM

I replied after days or didn't reply at all because I don't give a shit about what you said. I don't take DL seriously. I'm have a life. LOL

by Anonymousreply 290July 11, 2018 11:35 AM

R290 you lay the blame on r286 but did you take a look at what you post?! You sound insane mate. Having a life but come here attacking anons. BTW I'm R127 ROFLMAO

by Anonymousreply 291July 11, 2018 11:58 AM

r289 You did talk to yourself. Trollda yourself You'll see.

by Anonymousreply 292July 11, 2018 12:01 PM

I'm off to watch Novak Djokovic vs Nishikori. didn't want to waste my time on arguing. As I said I have a life not hanging out on DL all day and night, BYE darling.

by Anonymousreply 293July 11, 2018 12:09 PM

R292 Yes... I see. I see how much you need to take your meds. Maybe learn to write in the meantime. You are the same person, same anon hating, writing on different posts and you accuse me of doing the same thing when people call you out. Like real psychos do. And you are no one to tell me to fuck off. Anyone can write here. The thread got so boring that you felt the need to start fighting me again. This is seriously the last time I'm replying because you're a lunatic with no life who attacks people just for the likes of it.

by Anonymousreply 294July 11, 2018 12:37 PM

Another topic, someone an idea where Matt and Lee are off for a holiday in a couple of days?

by Anonymousreply 295July 11, 2018 1:19 PM

I think they’re off to a few places maybe. Just pure speculation. I think they’ll go around Europe for a bit and then who knows!! New Zealand? Has matt been to Texas yet? A quick stop home maybe?

by Anonymousreply 296July 11, 2018 1:43 PM

R289

I disagree with you on one point, there were more sd pictures and vids than just hers. I have seen plenty from others.

by Anonymousreply 297July 11, 2018 2:17 PM

R294 Two anons. One can't stand Matt and his buddies, other one keeps saying Lee sucks in the play. Both mentally ill | R297 we spend entire threads talking about hers though

by Anonymousreply 298July 11, 2018 2:32 PM

R298 don't forget the anon who obsessed with Lee and Matt living domestically high school girl style together and always writes fanfiic in her little brain head.

by Anonymousreply 299July 11, 2018 2:56 PM

R299 She is Matt Stan like me that why I like to read her post when she writes Lee and Matt living together.

by Anonymousreply 300July 11, 2018 3:03 PM

I am r300 I forgot to sign my name. I

by Anonymousreply 301July 11, 2018 3:08 PM

Just wondering. I just started following Lee's threads and some things popped up: he's into drugs and bdsm?? Why do you guys thing that? I remember this interview where he said he was so stoned he stole his fans nachos at a premiere but that's it. And maybe that was a joke. What else?

by Anonymousreply 302July 11, 2018 3:19 PM

R296 No NZ . Too much memory of the Brit. My little poor Matt will get hurt.

by Anonymousreply 303July 11, 2018 3:29 PM

R294 is fighting more than one person but is so mentally challenged and bitter and angry and flustered she doesn’t know it. Poor thing. Her go to statement she thinks is the most insulting is ‘take your meds’. I even remember someone else pointing it out. And she always wants proof but never gives any herself for what she states. And says she is done responding to people that disagree with her but she just cannot resist. I think this is hilarious, these arguments. She takes them seriously, however. I think her blood must boil when she reads something she doesn’t agree with. Most of the time people don’t respond to her arguements not because she is correct and has made a valid point and makes sense but quite the contrary; you simply cannot continue an intelligent conversation or arguement with someone like her, she is so visibly troubled and unable to see any other point of view- typical of what is found on Reddit- a lot of uppity snobby assholes whose arm is to block everyone who dares to have a slightly different opinion.

by Anonymousreply 304July 11, 2018 4:25 PM

Hm, why it should be a fanfic that they are living together? Most gay couples in Manhattan does it, so why the trouble??

by Anonymousreply 305July 11, 2018 5:29 PM

P.S. I am r286 and responding to r291, yes we all know you are r127! You were and still are talking to yourself pretending to be different people defending you. Also, as per usual, your statement in 291 doesn’t even make sense, that person wasn’t laying any blame on me. And I don’t expect a response from you seeing as though you have mentioned twice that you are done responding to trolls. Please block me. I won’t block you because I find you entertaining and I like reading others’ points of view. You, on the other hand have made many people stop expressing their opinions due to their lack of interest in constantly responding to all of your very, very, very many posts on all of these Lee Pace threads, attacking them when they criticize him. Leave people alone, let them voice their opinion as you also are able to voice yours, you don’t need to come to his rescue every singe time! You exhaust people! You can leave your opinion (without attacking people) and so can everyone else. Stop acting like Hitler, the Hitler of DL. It’s just DL! Tschüss.

by Anonymousreply 306July 11, 2018 5:37 PM

R304, r306 I don't agree with you about Lee's suck in the play but whoever you are I fucking love your comments. :))) I tried trolldaling her and half of the thread disappeared.Lol

by Anonymousreply 307July 11, 2018 5:57 PM

You know, you keep discussing Chinese fans as if they are this separate entity, but judging from the fact most posters here keep making certain language mistakes common for foreigners, I'd say here is where they actually are.

by Anonymousreply 308July 11, 2018 5:58 PM

R304 R306 Consider yourselves blocked🖕🏻(if you can still see this message). Go misgender your mother pathetic moron. I'm a gay MALE. You literally copy pasted my own posts from when I was calling you out for not accepting other people's opinions and you call Me Hitler?? Lol I'm not gonna bore people who come here for gossip and entertainment so from now on I'm blocking every single lunatic. I don't usually block people because I thing that's the easiest thing to do but there's no way I wanna see your hateful shit anywhere on this thread. I've dealt with bullying enough in real life I don't need two psychos to do it again online just because I defend an actor. Fuck officially off!

by Anonymousreply 309July 11, 2018 7:14 PM

R308

Most likely.

by Anonymousreply 310July 11, 2018 7:14 PM

Matts tagged in a cute pic for GQ magazine as best looks for street style NYFW. It’s quite funny in a way as he’s not trying to stand out for fashion week that’s his work uniform. Anyway he looks cute as a button and is smiling. That’s the matt we like!

by Anonymousreply 311July 11, 2018 7:15 PM

Oops 304 and 306 were the same person😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 312July 11, 2018 7:17 PM

Blocking those people too. This thread is going to hell

by Anonymousreply 313July 11, 2018 7:25 PM

I’ve just blocked them too. They’re the poster accusing matt of having muscle implants 😂

by Anonymousreply 314July 11, 2018 7:32 PM

This was just hillarios,..

by Anonymousreply 315July 11, 2018 7:42 PM

I knew r309 would respond! Despite saying over and over again that she is sooo done with basically anyone that disagrees with her. She just cannot help herself! Hopefully she blocked me as she claims she did but as we can all see she boasts empty promises. A coward’s way out for her but who cares. Now she will leave me alone when I write anything other than words dripping with the highest praise for Lee.

by Anonymousreply 316July 11, 2018 8:10 PM

Blocked 3 people so far

by Anonymousreply 317July 11, 2018 8:18 PM

Once again r309 and r313 is the same person responding to themselves pretending to be someone else agreeing with them!!! This person is truly fucked! Oh shit! Wow! Probably using more than one device and can’t keep track!! Many of the comments on this thread could be them using multiple devices. News flash: Lee isn’t going to fuck her any time soon for defending his honor on data lounge constantly.

by Anonymousreply 318July 11, 2018 8:20 PM

R21 and r22 is another place she has replied in agreement with herself. Check it out! A troubled individual indeed and yet she attacks me constantly like I’m the bad one.

by Anonymousreply 319July 11, 2018 8:30 PM

This tea is delicious! 😂👍🏻

by Anonymousreply 320July 11, 2018 9:38 PM

R311 Who are "we" you're referring to ? You mean you and your sockpuppets ? LOL

by Anonymousreply 321July 11, 2018 11:19 PM

R311 and Lee likes it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322July 12, 2018 3:20 AM

And Lee likes it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323July 12, 2018 5:51 AM

R322 sweet of him to like the pic. Is lee becoming a bit more open about his relationship? Have they officially passed the one year mark yet? If they go on vacation together they can’t possibly keep their relationship private if they share Instagram pics. Come on lee! We all know about matt! Lol

by Anonymousreply 324July 12, 2018 7:36 AM

R322

Have you read the comments? GQ readers are not amused!

My favorite comment:

jacob_morbjerg First guy (Matt) looks like he's gonna hit up the blue oyster bar

(This guy probably watches "Supernatural"! lol )

by Anonymousreply 325July 12, 2018 10:49 AM

I read that comment. What is the blue oyster bar? You need to have a thick skin working in fashion.

by Anonymousreply 326July 12, 2018 10:58 AM

R326

In the episode "Criss Angel Is A Douchebag" (Season 4) of "Supernatural", Dean Winchester is given a false clue by an old magician and ends up in a bar called "Blue Oyster"; the catch: it's a S&M bar for gay men! Somehow, Dean, the ultimate ladies' man, gets out of there without problems. How did he do it? (*winks*)

It's also a reference to a funny scene in one of the "Police Academy" movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327July 12, 2018 11:10 AM

R327

P.S.: The Urban Dictionary has an interesting definition for "blue oyster", which I had never heard before and that I won't reproduce here. You live, you learn!!!

P.P.S.: Back in Kattegat, the only "blue oyster" I knew was the band Blue Öyster Cult!

Moving on...

Folks, have you seen this? If the answer is "yes", what's your opinion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328July 12, 2018 12:23 PM

R325 Lagertha my fav comment is "Borat did better" hahahah

by Anonymousreply 329July 12, 2018 12:25 PM

R327 ok lol. I think they were talking about the second picture. R328 yes noticed that. I think the person writing the captions should tone it down. Keep your smut to fanfic. Not sure if it counts as harassment...doubt lee has a Pinterest account. If he didn’t see it before he has seen it now.

by Anonymousreply 330July 12, 2018 12:26 PM

R327 Well I agree those "I need you between my legs" stuff is second-hand-embarrassing. But I don't see where "He is the most beautiful man" or "He is the sun in my sky" (which were also quoted) could be sexually harrassing. I mean, stating you find someone beautiful is far from harrassment. Some people should calm down.

by Anonymousreply 331July 12, 2018 12:29 PM

r330 The poster said the first guy. Matt is the first. lol They were talking about Matt. HAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 332July 12, 2018 12:34 PM

R332 calm down it’s not that funny really

by Anonymousreply 333July 12, 2018 12:43 PM

LOL It's really funny, First guy (Matt) looks like he's gonna hit up the blue oyster bar

by Anonymousreply 334July 12, 2018 12:49 PM

R334 why don’t you leave your own witty comment on GQs post?

by Anonymousreply 335July 12, 2018 12:52 PM

R325 Lagertha, I fucking love you for findings this comment and the definition of blue oyster. LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 336July 12, 2018 1:13 PM

*finding*

by Anonymousreply 337July 12, 2018 1:18 PM

R336 What’s wrong with a blue oyster bar. The man who wrote that comment is blatantly homophobic and you are too for finding it so unbelievably hilarious. Why is a gay bar seen as a punchline? Get a life R334 and stop posting on a gay forum if you find going to a blue oyster bar a hilarious insult to an out gay man.

by Anonymousreply 338July 12, 2018 1:52 PM

read r304 and r 306

by Anonymousreply 339July 12, 2018 2:07 PM

Those 2 comments are for deranged person here.

by Anonymousreply 340July 12, 2018 2:09 PM

Here we are with the second uppity asshole getting angry because people have a discussion that is not dripping with praise for Lee and Matt. Every single time anyone here says anything that they don’t agree with, like making fun of Matt in this case, they act like a tyrant and attack the poster. In r287 they say to me that I sound like an angry person yet all they do is attack every person here that has a different opinion. Now they don’t want anyone here to think the negative comments about Matt written on his gq picture are funny or to have a friendly conversation about it. They’re trying to stop it. They’re so overly sensitive it’s sickening. They even try to get people to stop doing it by calling them homophobic. Classic go to for tyrants. There are two or three posters here that post so much and attack people with differing points of view constantly.

by Anonymousreply 341July 12, 2018 2:14 PM

I didn't see the tyrant's comment bc I blocked her. Thanks god.

by Anonymousreply 342July 12, 2018 2:20 PM

R338 You replied to posters I blocked. Friendly advice from an anon who learned his lesson: let it go and block. 3 anons on the thread bully, nickname and terrorise every anon who likes Matt or Lee. The only way is to never read their homophobic, hateful posts. Believe me

by Anonymousreply 343July 12, 2018 3:00 PM

R343 thank you anon. I think I will. I don’t need that type of homophobic negativity in my life.

by Anonymousreply 344July 12, 2018 3:35 PM

It doesn't even have much to do with Matt. The whole TB aesthetic is dripping with S&M schoolboy (sometimes -girl) fetish kind of thing. Which is why it looks questionable on grown up people.

by Anonymousreply 345July 12, 2018 5:40 PM

R343 Is the worst tyrant here but guess I’m the one that terrorizes everybody and is homophobic and hateful, not them. Read my posts and then read theirs and compare. Seems like her and her other uppity snobby sensitive asshole buddy on here want to join in the bedroom activities of Lee and Matt so badly. I think and they must go to sleep at night in the fetal position after enduring mine and others hateful homophobic comments on data lounge. How can they possibly survive it all? Poor things.

by Anonymousreply 346July 12, 2018 6:06 PM

Lee’s twitter troll is back. Pathetic. Their profile pic is of lee and matt together. Weird choice. Is that supposed to be upsetting?

by Anonymousreply 347July 12, 2018 6:23 PM

R347

What is the name of that account?

by Anonymousreply 348July 12, 2018 8:06 PM

The king is naked @jurgengoran

by Anonymousreply 349July 12, 2018 8:24 PM

R329 R331

Aslaug and AF R330, I agree with both of you: the comments may be a tad raunchy, but I wouldn't qualify as "harassment". If I were the person who posted this at Instagram, I would try first to contact the original poster and tell her/him how objectifying people (women and/or men) is wrong. Lee (or any other human being, for that matter) can't be reduced to a piece of meat. I understand Pinterest is like a virtual scrapbook and is open to be viewed only by subscribers (and I really doubt Lee is one), but it would be interesting if the original poster kept some comments private for her/his own sake, since this is really embarrassing.

Having said this, I ask myself if we have the right to censor other person's way to express themselves... Tough subject!

by Anonymousreply 350July 12, 2018 8:28 PM

R350

P.S.: Yesterday's curtain call: whatever happened between Lee and Denise seems to be over; they're holding hands, it's a good signal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351July 12, 2018 9:33 PM

I don't think there was a row with Denise which caused the lack of contact a few weeks ago. The day before that performance, someone on SM said Lee didn't do stage door and someone at the theatre said it was because he was a little under the weather. It could have been germ phobia which kept Denise from taking his hand.

by Anonymousreply 352July 13, 2018 12:34 AM

Lee was not nominated for an Emmy for HACF. He did a great job as Joe MacMillan but I guess there were others that did better than him. I thought HACF was some of his very best work, he really was phenomenal as Joe and I don’t know if another actor could have done it as perfect as he did. A world of difference from his crappy portrayal of Joe Pitt. I think his stage performance in Angels is just awful. He can do better but he’s slacking off.

by Anonymousreply 353July 13, 2018 12:47 AM

r342 Good for you but I won't block her. I find her hilarious that she tried to started Lee Matt domestic relationship topic only for people make fun of it then she snaps at everybody who dare to make fun of her Matt.

by Anonymousreply 354July 13, 2018 3:54 AM

I’ve been tempted to block her because she is so exhausting and annoying but I like watching her unravel at the mere mention of Matt being a douchebag or that Lee isn’t 100% perfect. It’s like getting to witness a science experiment in human behavior, what happens when an entitled adult human doesn’t get their way.

by Anonymousreply 355July 13, 2018 4:12 AM

R352 That would make sense. Tho I think he bumped her back playfully at one point. Body language was very strange. Guess we will never know.

by Anonymousreply 356July 13, 2018 9:07 AM

Yes her body language was odd that day. At least all’s well that ends well :)

by Anonymousreply 357July 13, 2018 11:03 AM

It must be very emotional performing these last few days for the cast. I’m sure lee is excited to get his weekends back!

by Anonymousreply 358July 13, 2018 11:38 AM

R358 Not only his weekends but his life I bet. Must be so liberating ending a project this massive.

by Anonymousreply 359July 13, 2018 11:53 AM

Hopefully he’ll start posting selfies and little glimpses of his life again.

by Anonymousreply 360July 13, 2018 12:44 PM

Trailer is finally here but I have a feeling it's going to be bad. Am I the only one getting a weird vibe watching it? Probably the lack of chemistry between Lee and Carrie Coon or the acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361July 14, 2018 8:15 AM

R361

Already seen a few bits and pieces of this movie. Not bad. But it is not the genre I usually watch.

Chemistry is not that bad. It is a lot better than the chemistry he had with Uma and Judy.

by Anonymousreply 362July 14, 2018 8:44 AM

R362 Good to know. They did an awful job with the trailer tho

by Anonymousreply 363July 14, 2018 9:27 AM

I’m actually surprised at the trailer. It looks good. I want to know what happens now. I cringed a bit at the “happy” scenes though lol.

by Anonymousreply 364July 14, 2018 9:29 AM

R364 That's the word. Didn't know how to describe it. Very cringy. I don't like how they edited it.

by Anonymousreply 365July 14, 2018 9:54 AM

The little child acting is awful. Sorry but creppy child films live or die on the creepy child castings, and it looks like they missed the target big time here.

La Belle looked good though, very pleasantly meaty. But that is gone now...

by Anonymousreply 366July 14, 2018 10:05 AM

I think I'm gonna like it.

by Anonymousreply 367July 14, 2018 10:40 AM

For someone who watches horror movies as comedies, I believe this is going to be fine.

P.S.: I loved the part when he follows the toy truck upstairs and finds the boy for the first time! If he was wearing clean underwear, that scare changed the situation! (lol)

P.P.S.: R366 Meaty, good; bag of bones, bad!

P.P.P.S.: BTW, IMHO "Revolt" is a decent sci-fi movie.

by Anonymousreply 368July 14, 2018 10:42 AM

R361 I’ve seen it already. It’s not like it’s being portrayed in the trailer. It isn’t a horror thriller film. More like a romance paranormal drama. I hate when productions do that to a film cuz it messes with the audience’s perception. I thought the film itself was ok. Good plot and storyline. Lee & Carrie did well together. If you’re a Lee Pace fan then it’s the movie for you cuz he’s almost in every scene. Basically the main character.

by Anonymousreply 369July 14, 2018 12:54 PM

R369 Yup, I knew smth about the trailer was off but I'm definitely buying it when it comes out. Did you watch it at the festival last year?

by Anonymousreply 370July 14, 2018 2:46 PM

R370 Yeah I attended the premiere. A friend of mine works for Blumhouse and they invited me to go since they knew I liked Lee. lol There are parts where you jump like the one scene where Lee is cringing in the hallway where the doors slam but for the most part it’s more of a paranormal drama. There’s a twist at the end and it’s not even addressed in the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 371July 14, 2018 3:09 PM

R371 Ok ok, let's stop here before you start spoiling anything lolz

by Anonymousreply 372July 14, 2018 5:15 PM

It’s a bit of a strange choice for lee. I suppose as a working actor you can’t be choosy unless you’re A list. Hope it leads to greater things. Lee usually makes good choices about who he works with.

by Anonymousreply 373July 14, 2018 5:20 PM

R372 No worries. The scene I mentioned was in the trailer so it’s not exactly a spoiler. 😉 I think people would like it better if it was advertised differently but that’s just me I guess. I’ve seen so many films that had trailers that were so off the mark that I found it hard to enjoy them. One being Get Out. I expected a horror story and it wasn’t. 😒

by Anonymousreply 374July 14, 2018 8:34 PM

So the orange haired girl literally lived in the theater since Feb and saw the play 70+ times while also being at the stage door every day before and after the performance. I wonder if the security guy is told to remember her face too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375July 14, 2018 9:57 PM

She has taken obsession to new levels. I’m amazed how much money she spent on seeing the show. She always seemed to be sitting in good seats too. I actually feel a bit sorry for her in a way, like what is she going to do now the show is over? I think shes harmless but did so happen to bump into different members of the cast away from the theatre lol.

by Anonymousreply 376July 14, 2018 10:09 PM

I wonder is matt going to see the show again. Is this the last time they will perform millennium? Or is that Sunday’s show?

by Anonymousreply 377July 14, 2018 10:11 PM

R377

Sunday

by Anonymousreply 378July 14, 2018 10:21 PM

R376 Middle of the first row. A friend of mine saw the play a few times, I was curious so I asked them to look for her, since her hair is so easy to recognize and my friend prefers center orch seating too. She was there indeed. Best seats in the house, and she always ran out the moment the curtain call ended, I suppose to get the first row for the stage door as well.

by Anonymousreply 379July 14, 2018 10:22 PM

R376 I suppose she will attend Marvel events if Lee participates. Maybe even the movie premiere. Can a non-industry person with a lot of money somehow buy themselves entrance to the afterparty? I guess it's possible.

by Anonymousreply 380July 14, 2018 10:25 PM

Although she has every right to stage door as much as she wants I do feel a little sorry for people who didn’t get close to the actors because of the same people going again and again. Some people saw the show once and they only had one opportunity to see or speak to lee. I would hate the thought of someone not getting their moment because of people hogging the line. I mean 70 times! Wow

by Anonymousreply 381July 14, 2018 10:48 PM

Bitch’s daddy must be loaded

by Anonymousreply 382July 14, 2018 10:58 PM

R381

PPL like her don't seem to care obviously. But it seems she is more obsessed with James than with Lee.

This reminds me of the girl at the sd who wanted to give Lee flowers and he did not take it. Maybe that was her one chance to see the show and sd.

And then you have the redhead and Pan who had several moments at the sd with the cast.

Money gives you more chances. Those 2 proved it.

R382

I have read that her parents are millionaires and that she is staying in a 4/5 star hotel since the play started. Don't know if that is true though.

by Anonymousreply 383July 14, 2018 11:10 PM

R382 Yep the tickets alone add up to a pretty thick wad of bills considering the premium seating. They say she's Chinese so she also had to rent an apartment for months, and I bet it's close to the theatre, which means top Manhattan prices. Hey even the airplane fare is expensive considering the distance. It would take her a few thousand dollars just to spend a week and go 5 times.

by Anonymousreply 384July 14, 2018 11:18 PM

The question is, what did she get out of it? Except for the pleasure of watching her favorite actor up close? It's not like all that money bought his friendship. I bet he'd appreciate it more if she made a 10.000 donation to pandas and sent him a copy of the check or something.

by Anonymousreply 385July 14, 2018 11:22 PM

R383 Not that many chances. Look at Pan. I doubt she's a millionaire but she's obvs rich enough to fly anywhere to see Lee in person. Did he give her his private number? Let her treat him to a nice dinner? Followed her twitter at least? Nope nope and a dose of nope. She is no closer to him than any random fan.

by Anonymousreply 386July 14, 2018 11:25 PM

R376 Matt is at the play today with another friend, Richie Shazam. The thousands of dollars the red haired girl has spent on the play helps to cover the costs for all the free tickets Lee provides to Matt for him and all his friends.

by Anonymousreply 387July 14, 2018 11:29 PM

Bitch please I have own panda. Name is Ned. Sleeps at foot of bed with sheets made of virgin silkworm saliva.

by Anonymousreply 388July 14, 2018 11:29 PM

And still not even a million dollars will let you be in Matt's shoes for 24 hours. He got it all for free. Just because he was born lucky. Didn't have a to do a thing. Meditate on that.

by Anonymousreply 389July 14, 2018 11:34 PM

R388 lmao

by Anonymousreply 390July 15, 2018 12:35 AM

R389 very true. Money can buy you tickets to the show but will never buy you friendship or love.

by Anonymousreply 391July 15, 2018 12:44 AM

The red haired Chinese girl went backstage last night so I don’t think they mind her much by being there. If it was an issue security wouldn’t have let her go backstage. She posted photos on her account btw

by Anonymousreply 392July 15, 2018 1:03 AM

R392 Backstage with Lee or just a backstage tour? I'm curious if she is writing anything about her adventures on her account? If yes, what is it?

by Anonymousreply 393July 15, 2018 1:06 AM

R391 Well to be fair, it is impossible for a fan to become a friend of a celebrity. Unless you have some non-fannish connections, mutual friends, etc. Maybe if your name is Elon Musk, also helps. But you can't just throw money at a celebrity and expect them to become your friend.

by Anonymousreply 394July 15, 2018 1:09 AM

The Chinese-speaking anon is here so the mystery can be solved, is she a Pace fan or a McArdle fan after all? Who stole her heart so hard she spent four months basically doing nothing but watching AiA?

by Anonymousreply 395July 15, 2018 1:14 AM

R395 I doubt she’s the only one went backstage yesterday. I saw others’ backstage photos on instagram recently. She said she will post details after closing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396July 15, 2018 2:27 AM

R387 Come on they are fashion peeps they are rich enough to support the theatre.

by Anonymousreply 397July 15, 2018 4:21 AM

Can't believe the last performance is tomorrow. Bet we won't hear anything from Lee until Christmas or Marvel promo tour whichever comes first. Judging from what Lily P said he got enough cloying fan attention for the next 200 years.

by Anonymousreply 398July 15, 2018 4:25 AM

Looks like matt was there with Richie Shazam and Daniel rosenberry according to Richie’s insta. He has a cool pic of lee signing autographs.

by Anonymousreply 399July 15, 2018 7:07 AM

Well just hope Matt's friends will leak some clue of Lee after the AiA closing.

by Anonymousreply 400July 15, 2018 7:13 AM

Of course they will.

by Anonymousreply 401July 15, 2018 7:22 AM

Aww Matt is so supportive

by Anonymousreply 402July 15, 2018 7:33 AM

R399 and Daniels gf Teva

by Anonymousreply 403July 15, 2018 7:34 AM

R402 he must be so proud of him. He’s just what lee has needed during the gruelling run of the show. He taken care of our bb

by Anonymousreply 404July 15, 2018 7:36 AM

R386

What I meant was ... the flower girl may only had 1 chance to see the show and stand at the sd.

Pan and the redhead went to the show more than once. So they had more chances to see Lee and his co-stars at the sd. Money.

And now it seems that being a spoiled rich brat and creepily obsessed got the redhead backstage as well. Money opens a lot of doors.

by Anonymousreply 405July 15, 2018 9:18 AM

R405 I know what you mean. Apparently the SD crowd was 10 deep last night. But guess who was there again? Getting more signatures? Orange hair.

by Anonymousreply 406July 15, 2018 10:24 AM

R405

Why am I not surprised. What a loon. It is so selfish of her!

Does anybody know her IG? She has an ig for AiA ... But she has to have another one. Help me out here!

by Anonymousreply 407July 15, 2018 11:12 AM

WTF R405 and r407 is the same person and she replied to herself.

by Anonymousreply 408July 15, 2018 11:27 AM

Well damnnn... Who dis? She has a longer list... I mean Luke Evans, Tom Hiddleston. I always ignored her then I realised she went several times to see AIA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409July 15, 2018 12:15 PM

R409 OK, now I'm totally lost and making a mess of previous posts . Why did you link Chelle IG ? She is a well known person from Richlee days. How is she related to the convo about AiA and SD? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 410July 15, 2018 12:41 PM

Some posters on this thread are jealous of fans who can afford to see the play and have pics with Lee. LOL

by Anonymousreply 411July 15, 2018 12:48 PM

R408

Oh for the love of God. I made a typo. Call the cops 😁

My last comment was meant for R406

"herself" 😂👎🏻

by Anonymousreply 412July 15, 2018 12:49 PM

R411

Nope.

It has to do with the fact that they are greedy and almost leave no room for others to get a decent spot at the stage door with all the times they go.

by Anonymousreply 413July 15, 2018 12:54 PM

r412 if yoy said so. :)

by Anonymousreply 414July 15, 2018 12:55 PM

R410 That's why I asked. I didn't follow that much Pace threads when he was with RA. It was nuts back then. I didn't know who she was.

by Anonymousreply 415July 15, 2018 1:05 PM

R399

It goes against every fiber of my being to admit it, but Matt does look good in the outfit he's wearing in the IG story by Richie Shazam! Just one thing: c'mon, Matt! Smile! It doesn't hurt... unless you're an Addams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416July 15, 2018 1:06 PM

R415 Ok, but how Chelle is related to the up convo? Anyway, she is one of the naysayer who at first denied LP and RA were together, she had terrible fights on tumblr, claiming she worked on Sleepwalker set and never seen LP visiting RA, claiming she knew LP real address while the one fans thought right was wrong (yes, she was right but this doesn't change the fact LP and RA were a couple). She was at LA Walk of Fame ceremony for Peter Jackson and said RA and LP hugged when they arrived there. Still denying they were partners. Her tumblr was a long list of celebrity sightings and pics. Someone said she was the same person posting about RA and LP film previews on Reddit. Possible. She works in Hollywood, so she has many opportunities to get in contact with stars. She also was the one saying they had broken up when all fandom insisted they were ok, so maybe, in the end, she knows a little more than us for real.

by Anonymousreply 417July 15, 2018 1:21 PM

R417 I remember that girl from the richlee days and she was adamant that they were not together. There was also someone on the richlee reddit that seen all the RA and LPs film before anyone else. Nothing wrong with that but then the same person said that she had access to Lee’s insta account before he made it public and insisted that they were still together when it was clear they were not. She said that they were trying to make it work as if she would know anything. That girl works as an extra so not sure if she’s privy to an insider knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 418July 15, 2018 1:34 PM

R417 That was intense. I only asked who she was because I found her again in Lee's tag on Insta. I've seen her photos from sd but never bothered to see who the person is. It was related to the convo because we were talking about people who follow Lee around. And when I checked her profile I realised she met him and other actors many times before. Sorry if I confused anyone.

by Anonymousreply 419July 15, 2018 1:42 PM

R418 She made a bit of a mess about the breaking up, but she insisted RA was not in Texas for Easter 2016, while everyone was trying to guess if he was (many posts about a guy in a blue shirt...). I don't know if they are 2 different persons (I think not), but at least she knew a bit more than the common fan and had photos with them at many events. R419 Thank you for the explanation :) I just reacted because we talked about Chelle for years so I was a bit surprised to find her suddenly cited again. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 420July 15, 2018 1:45 PM

chelle reads this thread.

by Anonymousreply 421July 15, 2018 1:45 PM

I had no doubts ;)

by Anonymousreply 422July 15, 2018 1:46 PM

r421 and Miss Lily and the girl on weibo whose accout is about Matt and friends. She even mentioned that DL shared her post. Not sure for the red haired girl.

by Anonymousreply 423July 15, 2018 2:02 PM

R426

"...the girl on weibo whose accout is about Matt and friends."

I can't believe there's a Weibo account dedicated to Matt and his friends! Could you provide a link, please?

by Anonymousreply 424July 15, 2018 3:35 PM

My point still stands. So what if someone goes to stage door multiple times? It's still only a stage door. They are still only a fan.

There would have been a reason to be jealous only if that money could bridge the gap between a fan and a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 425July 15, 2018 3:39 PM

of course, Lagertha. here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426July 15, 2018 4:44 PM

R426

Thank you very much!

Awwww! Have you seen Pete's pictures?

by Anonymousreply 427July 15, 2018 5:01 PM

yes, From Pete's kindergaten. LOL

by Anonymousreply 428July 15, 2018 5:06 PM

The third picture is priceless!

by Anonymousreply 429July 15, 2018 5:13 PM

R426 okay you find me

by Anonymousreply 430July 15, 2018 7:37 PM

And I’m sure the red hair is not here btw.

by Anonymousreply 431July 15, 2018 8:00 PM

Did nobody get a video or pic of matt at the SD last night? Richie Shazam was taking pics of lee signing what looks like behind the barriers. Is that your Weibo?! R439 my leematt shipper self enjoys it very much. Keep up the good work. I love the pics you find.

by Anonymousreply 432July 15, 2018 8:31 PM

And tonight we say good-bye to "Angels In America"... It's been great to follow this awesome play through its running time, even from afar. We'll miss everyone: Prior, Louis, Harper, Hannah, Belize, The Angel, Roy (why not?) and Joe. We'll miss Joe the most because of obvious reasons, but I hope some day, when I'm in Hawaii and want to rent a surfboard, I'll meet him and say "Bro, that was awesome! More life to you!".

Let's always remember: "the world only spins forward"!

P.S.: Congratulations to the amazing cast and crew of "Angels In America" on its last day! What a successful revival! Merde! Merde! Merde!

by Anonymousreply 433July 15, 2018 9:39 PM

R432 thanks 😘 Poor Matty. So many Lee’s fans was at the SD yesterday, but none of them wanted to take a picture of him.

by Anonymousreply 434July 15, 2018 10:15 PM

The last stage door was a huge crowd. I was there today for the final performance. Lee fucking deserved that nom he was robbed of, he's an amazing Joe. The first time I felt sorry for this character. It is not a grateful or giving role either. Others have more charismatic dialogue, interesting shticks, sympathetic storylines. Joe doesn't have much of anything. He practically spends seven hours being closeted, miserable, confused, miserable, more miserable than ever. He is rarely given funny moments too, and the audience loves funny. Lee takes what little he is given and makes it into a tragic story worth watching. Whoever said he wasn't giving it his all needs to get the fuck lost as a sad troll they are. Lee was fucking awesome.

by Anonymousreply 435July 16, 2018 12:23 AM

Hey who is this? She said he recognized her from twitter. Is she a celeb?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436July 16, 2018 1:14 AM

Nah, he sucked. You just don’t know talent. You’re blinded with love so you don’t see the play as a whole. Other actors would have killed for that part and I’m sure they have been saying that if it had been them chosen for the role they would have nailed it and been nominated. However, maybe he did his best job today because it’s the last night and he gave it his all. What I saw was embarrassing and I saw it twice. His best scene was his nude one. Yeah baby!

by Anonymousreply 437July 16, 2018 1:23 AM

I'm sure some other actors are saying exactly that but who cares about the complaints of bitter jealous people.

Some roles go on easy on the actor, this one doesn't. He made it his own, though, interesting, different from others who played it before. That alone is an accomplishment. He wasn't going for cheap flashy moves, either. Rather than that, it's downstated and human. Perhaps it's you who is bored with finesse, mistaking it for lack of expressiveness.

by Anonymousreply 438July 16, 2018 1:43 AM

wow ! The red haired girl got a kiss from Lee. Lee's very sweet to his fan.

by Anonymousreply 439July 16, 2018 4:04 AM

Was it at the last stage door or did she catch him in a dark New York alley?

by Anonymousreply 440July 16, 2018 4:05 AM

At the stage door. He kissed her on the side of her head very sweet guy.

by Anonymousreply 441July 16, 2018 4:08 AM

Aww and here we thought he was getting tired of the fan attention.

by Anonymousreply 442July 16, 2018 4:25 AM

The red head was crying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443July 16, 2018 4:44 AM

Lee is so sweet.

I'd read her posts about all this if I knew Chinese. Seriously, it must have felt like a whole short life to her, being there all this time five times a week. She was like their mascot, there since Feb.

by Anonymousreply 444July 16, 2018 4:52 AM

He's very sweet to her, It's a pity she'd delete all Lee's pics and vids bc The Lee Pace Reload stole them to post on her fb page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445July 16, 2018 4:58 AM

I'll miss sd pics & vids.

by Anonymousreply 446July 16, 2018 6:49 AM

R444 lee is such a sweetheart. How lovely of him to show kindness to her. Even though it’s completely cray cray to see a show that many times you have to admire her dedication. I think lee appreciates that commitment and maybe feels a bit sorry for her. Poor girl will be at a loss what to do now.

by Anonymousreply 447July 16, 2018 7:09 AM

R447 Well she could go live near his farm and wave hello to him every time he comes there for a weekend.

by Anonymousreply 448July 16, 2018 7:16 AM

Don’t give her any ideas! I think she could move to London to be closer to James mcardle lol

by Anonymousreply 449July 16, 2018 7:24 AM

R443

That photographer was cute! But if I were the one shooting the video I would have said "Move your sorry ass! We want to see Lee!!!". (lol)

R445

It's sad that she decided to remove all Lee-related material! Just imagine the treasure she has after watching the play 70 times! I guess that's why Miss Pan was trying to warn people not to repost from her.

by Anonymousreply 450July 16, 2018 11:30 AM

R443 Yeah, it was really nice to see Lee stop and talk to her, comfort her when she looked so devastated. I guess because she knows it's all over now and won't see him much again. Everyone looked so sad, part of the cast cried at curtain call....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451July 16, 2018 12:08 PM

Lee was so gentleman and gracious.She is even not a fan of him.She just wanted to earn every cast's attention and favor

by Anonymousreply 452July 16, 2018 12:11 PM

Pan warned others to not repost? But she reposts other ppl's stuff all the time 🤔 Oh well. If you don't want your content shared .... don't post it online. Simple. It happend to me once, and I stopped sharing photographs ever since.

Not feeling sorry for a fan who will have everything in her life handed to her on a golden platter. Now she will obsess about something else and her parents will foot the bill ... In other words, the redhead will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 453July 16, 2018 12:57 PM

R453 agree

by Anonymousreply 454July 16, 2018 2:12 PM

R435 thank you for your account of Lee’s performance.

by Anonymousreply 455July 16, 2018 2:27 PM

Chinese DLer’s is their any gossip we should know or are missing out on? Google translate is terrible at Chinese translations

by Anonymousreply 456July 16, 2018 2:36 PM

Looks like nothing is going on right now. But can we remember how lucky Elijah Wood got out of nowhere? Lmaooo Found this again and thought to share 😂 Hope it makes someone's day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457July 16, 2018 6:56 PM

R453

It was a veiled warning, but, now, when you see things in perspective, it was there. (Read her answer to this post.)

The picture in R451 is really touching!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

The wrap party must be tonight - there didn’t seem to be one last night. Some of the cast went to the Bethesda fountain after the show.

by Anonymousreply 459July 16, 2018 8:33 PM

R458 People are so stupid. You didn't take that photo idiot, give credit. Why is it so hard? They actually took the time to modify it, making the watermark disappear. Pan takes photos from Weibo but when somebody warns her to take them down, she does or gives credit. This loonie fought the red hair girl, refused to give credit and made her delete everything or not share anymore photos.

by Anonymousreply 460July 16, 2018 9:03 PM

Just had a look at the red haired girls Weibo. She went to the show 77 times. Omg!! Out of 113 shows!! Wow

by Anonymousreply 461July 16, 2018 9:05 PM

R449 The red head has mentioned that she planned to travel UK this August. We will see about that. R456 Nothing new. But our Matty has post another old photo of Lee through Thom Browne account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462July 16, 2018 9:09 PM

R462

I hope Lee is making some cash with all this modelling for TB!!!

by Anonymousreply 463July 16, 2018 9:11 PM

R462 he’s so handsome in that pic. Lucky matt. Pity though he can’t or won’t post it from his own personal account. I’m sure he’s very proud of his man.

by Anonymousreply 464July 16, 2018 9:44 PM

I can't believe we went through over 4 months of AiA without a single dick pic. This will depress me for the rest of my life.

by Anonymousreply 465July 16, 2018 10:55 PM

R460

I saw that photo on ig too. Posted by someone else.

But is the girl on twitter really the one who removed the watermark and fought with redhead?

Anyway. People steal other ppl's content all the time. If you're lucky they credit you. If not. Keep your photo's to yourself. As I did.

R462

Why is she going to England? For James?

by Anonymousreply 466July 16, 2018 10:56 PM

R465

I share your pain, my friend!

by Anonymousreply 467July 16, 2018 11:02 PM

R465 Ikr???? But I understand them. How can you take out your phone when you're daydreaming? Lol The red girl might have some tho. I mean, cmoonn after 77 shows... She got all the angles 👀👀👀😏

by Anonymousreply 468July 16, 2018 11:34 PM

R468

She should have taken a picture during the last performance and, then, run for her money (pun intended)! (lol) But, alas, I believe her eyes were set on James. If he stripped, there would be pictures everywhere!

P.S.: Lee posted a picture of his copy of "AiA" on IG to celebrate Tony's birthday.

My favorite comment, so far: "rayraymeooow I guess you could say.... it's been caught on tape".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469July 17, 2018 10:24 AM

That annoying twitter troll is back. If they post here - please stop you’re just embarrassing yourself. What are you trying to achieve? Everyone knows he’s dating matt and everyone knows matt runs the Tb account. Apparently “his hotness doesn’t come cheap” lmao and this is “crossing the line between professionalism and good taste”. Really?! Get a life lol.

by Anonymousreply 470July 17, 2018 11:46 AM

I think we won't see Lee and hear of him for a while until the Captain Marvel promo except a bit here and there in Matt's friends ig stories. After being spoiled from sd pics and vids, I miss him already.

by Anonymousreply 471July 17, 2018 12:10 PM

R470 Lee and Matt are big boys. They can handle the troll themselves. They don't need fans to defend them and you can't control or police people's behavior on SM. You'll get acute stroke. LOL

by Anonymousreply 472July 17, 2018 1:16 PM

Matt has not liked either the tweet of Thom Browne nor Lee's image on instagram. And already some fans speculate in a Facebook group that it is over!

by Anonymousreply 473July 17, 2018 1:25 PM

R473

Really??? Dear God, some ppl are just too pathetic.

Which FB page is it? 😆

by Anonymousreply 474July 17, 2018 1:43 PM

r473 saw it too. didn't know why they jumped to the conclusion like that. Matt's just at the sd door the other day, just wishful thinking I think.

by Anonymousreply 475July 17, 2018 1:54 PM

That's one of those secret fan groups. I had no idea that I'm in there. But it is very amusing how these people argue! And these people are adult women.lol!

by Anonymousreply 476July 17, 2018 2:05 PM

I can't believe Matt hasn't liked Lee ig post yet.

by Anonymousreply 477July 17, 2018 2:23 PM

Lee didn't like some recent IG posts of tbny either.So what, they are going to celebrate their first anniversary and they still deeply in love.

by Anonymousreply 478July 17, 2018 2:31 PM

Who knows. But he liked the post of AIA. I really do not understand how to make it clear that the relationship is over. Matt was with friends at AIA, I belive on Saturday!

by Anonymousreply 479July 17, 2018 2:34 PM

R478 How do You know that ? Are you their friend or you just assume because you will never know unless you're their friend. BTW I really hope you're right but no way you know for sure. I like reality not imagination.

by Anonymousreply 480July 17, 2018 2:41 PM

I started to worry since Freddy trapped in a tree post on May 31 last year, never once did he miss to like Lee'post.

by Anonymousreply 481July 17, 2018 3:05 PM

I think people are jumping to conclusions. He was there on Saturday and he’s liked tweets regarding AiA on Sunday. Lee followed his friend Richie on Sunday so I think they’re very much together.

by Anonymousreply 482July 17, 2018 3:19 PM

R472 yes I know you can’t control what people put in SM but I can mention it here and appeal to the loser to grow up lol. We know lee (and Jordon Roth) reads all their mentions. It’s cringey.

by Anonymousreply 483July 17, 2018 3:22 PM

Lee should have gotten at least an Emmy nom for Joe in HACF. Absolutely the best acting he’s ever done. Sadly the nominations are not entirely dependent upon performance. The fact that Jason Bateman was nominated for Ozark is just outrageous. That show sucks, and is sitting at 66% on RT. Bateman is a shitty person too.

by Anonymousreply 484July 17, 2018 7:12 PM

R484

I've learned not to expect too much from nominations and awards; there's a lot of politics involved. But time will prove that HACF and Lee deserved a nod (more than one, actually)!

P.S.: Look at this picture: doesn't he look a little psycho? It seems that he's thinking "So you want me to sign your stuff? Well, I have a brand-new pen and I'm not afraid to use it! You can try to run but you can't hide! I'll sign all over you; you'll have my autograph in places you've never thought possible! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!". (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485July 17, 2018 9:45 PM

What a coup for TB to dress FC Barcelona. Very impressive. I was wondering why matt was in Barcelona earlier this year. That’s amazing. Well done matt. Clever boy.

by Anonymousreply 486July 17, 2018 10:23 PM

R486

I'm not sure the fans of Barcelona FC will be thrilled with this news! Football fans are less prone to changes than the fans of other sports.

Besides, I really don't believe that Lionel Messi will like to wear a schoolboy outfit.

by Anonymousreply 487July 17, 2018 10:34 PM

I’m sure it’ll ruffle a few feathers but it’s all publicity. They’ll stand out for sure. It’s really putting TB on the map. Generally football fans don’t care that much what their team wear off the pitch as long as they’re scoring goals on the pitch.

by Anonymousreply 488July 17, 2018 10:41 PM

R488

Iceland was trolled over a bad combination of suits and shoes. Do you really believe that the Barcelona players will put up with all the jokes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489July 17, 2018 11:02 PM

R486 Well Done, Matt? Clever? He is not in charge of signing new contracts or aquiring new clients.

by Anonymousreply 490July 18, 2018 1:32 AM

r490 True. Did she think Matt own TB.

by Anonymousreply 491July 18, 2018 4:26 AM

So? He is brand director and these are marketing things a brand director is also responsible for. Why shouldn't he be able to do contracts?? He is not an idiot, he studied at Columbia.

by Anonymousreply 492July 18, 2018 7:16 AM

What are you going to do when they break up ? You so invested in Matt. R492 lol. I heard that Lee went back to the farm immediately and Mat got mad.

by Anonymousreply 493July 18, 2018 7:26 AM

Lol ... Maybe that's why Matt, Lee's last post did not lIke! Oh God, we should set up a hotline for that.

by Anonymousreply 494July 18, 2018 8:22 AM

R493 you just made that up. How do you know “matt got mad”???

by Anonymousreply 495July 18, 2018 8:46 AM

R491 do you not know how contracts are obtained? TB is a designer but it operates as a business. Do you have any idea how a company like TB operates?

by Anonymousreply 496July 18, 2018 8:50 AM

do the sleuthing yourself. r493

by Anonymousreply 497July 18, 2018 8:53 AM

SORRY in r497 I mean r495

by Anonymousreply 498July 18, 2018 9:13 AM

R493

So, Matt is supposedly mad because Lee is trying to spend a small part of his well-deserved vacation on the farm and, in the process, regain control of his life?! If this is really true, Matt is a spoiled brat!

P.S.: Could you give us a clue where to begin the sleuthing, please? (Unfortunately, I'm not Miss Marple!)

by Anonymousreply 499July 18, 2018 9:55 AM

R499 it’s even funnier seeing it written down!! Is matt the type to go mad? He seems pretty chill irl

by Anonymousreply 500July 18, 2018 10:07 AM

Got some clues that Lee may have gone back to the farm after the play finish from someone I follow on ig who went to the last two shows. That all I can say. We'll see where Lee'll go on a vaca with Matt or just stay at the farm and Matt will show up at this weekend to make it up with him. Again Matt'll bring friends to witness, take pics, film vids to show that they're fine.:)

by Anonymousreply 501July 18, 2018 10:15 AM

R500

Even the sweetest prince can turn into a dragon when his boyfriend/ogre decides to go back to his farm/swamp on his own!

P.S.: But this is all speculation...

R501

Thanks!!!

by Anonymousreply 502July 18, 2018 10:19 AM

R502 exactly it’s speculation. No one here knows lee and matt (or anyone we gossip about) personally so we really can’t say how anyone feels about anything. Btw matt liked the Tb post about lee on twitter yesterday so he doesn’t seem mad to me.

by Anonymousreply 503July 18, 2018 10:46 AM

R500 r502 Then why he hasn't liked Lee's post yet. He likes every Lee's post. This is the first he didn't.Lee

by Anonymousreply 504July 18, 2018 10:55 AM

It's r503 not r502

by Anonymousreply 505July 18, 2018 10:59 AM

R504 you’re reading too much into “likes” on Instagram. Start panicking when matt unfollows lee or when matts close friends start to unfollow lee. Then you can assume they’re over.

by Anonymousreply 506July 18, 2018 11:10 AM

Do you seriously think they broke up because Matt didn't like one post?? Lmaooo Now Matt is mad because Lee ran away from him? 😂😂😂I love how trolls make things up, everybody believes them and rumours start. Who likes every single post of their boyfriend on Instagram, fb or twitter btw?? Must be some you don't see etc. And Matt liked that post on twitter. Maybe he didn't feel like doing it again on Insta. Who cares? R506 is right. People are reading too much into things that don't matter. Panic should start when they unfollow each other. But I love when this happens: last time we got a photo with them getting chicken fingers. Can't wait for a new photo to pop up.

by Anonymousreply 507July 18, 2018 11:22 AM

My boyfriend never likes any post of mine on instagram. Should I be worried now? ROFL!!

by Anonymousreply 508July 18, 2018 11:57 AM

R508 Your boyfriend are not like Matt. Matt liked Lee's post from the beginning never missed one post you can check the Freddy trapped in the tree on May31 2017.

by Anonymousreply 509July 18, 2018 12:11 PM

You can't compare your relationship to Lee and Matt.

by Anonymousreply 510July 18, 2018 12:15 PM

R509

It was sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 511July 18, 2018 12:15 PM

Lee hasn’t liked everyone of matts pics. It really isn’t that big of a deal. It’s not a very exciting post either. He’s probably fed up looking at that book 😂

by Anonymousreply 512July 18, 2018 12:18 PM

R511 sorry I'm not an English speaker so I will never know that you're sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 513July 18, 2018 12:25 PM

Pete's not at the puppypal camp today so Lee's probably off to the farm already.

by Anonymousreply 514July 18, 2018 1:10 PM

I also don'think that you can say that they split up, because Matt don't "like"a pic of Lee! Especially because Matt was with friends on Saturday at AIA and Sunday has liked several postings, AIA and Jordan Roth. Maybe he missed the post of lee.

by Anonymousreply 515July 18, 2018 1:46 PM

Matt will never miss Lee's post. He's his first priority.

by Anonymousreply 516July 18, 2018 1:50 PM

Maybe they just had a row.

by Anonymousreply 517July 18, 2018 1:56 PM

But don't you think it's a bit exaggerated because of a missing "like" to suspect that the two guys broke up?

by Anonymousreply 518July 18, 2018 2:02 PM

Is it Lee in Lillian if story ?

by Anonymousreply 519July 18, 2018 2:23 PM

No it’s someone with brown hair

by Anonymousreply 520July 18, 2018 2:24 PM

Breaking News! Matt liked lee's insta post... Lol

by Anonymousreply 521July 18, 2018 3:42 PM

Matt read this thread. lol

by Anonymousreply 522July 18, 2018 3:46 PM

God I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 523July 18, 2018 4:49 PM

It looks like they’re still very much together

by Anonymousreply 524July 18, 2018 5:03 PM

Lee reposted Thom Browne‘s weibo.

by Anonymousreply 525July 18, 2018 8:51 PM

R462 What will happen in UK in August? I mean, why would she want to go there?

by Anonymousreply 526July 18, 2018 11:23 PM

R493 Heard from where?

by Anonymousreply 527July 18, 2018 11:41 PM

r527 read the the thread.

by Anonymousreply 528July 19, 2018 12:30 AM

R526 the trip has nothing related to lee. I doubt she will go eventually. She’s not a lee fan. I think she hadn’t even watched a lee ‘s film or tv before aia. She watched the play because of Andrew Garfield’s fame in the beginning. Then she find out she has drawn attention from her photos and daily stage door stalking. A pure attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 529July 19, 2018 5:58 AM

R526 I also wondered that same thing. I know she was a huge fan of the play, she wasn’t there for Lee. I spoke to her a few different times and she was really cool. She had attended the play as many times before it came to NY. She does sit in the front every time, she was a devoted fan of the play, not Lee.

by Anonymousreply 530July 19, 2018 6:00 AM

R530 So why did she stalk the stage door before the play for Lee then? People said she left after he arrived, which must mean he was her goal.

by Anonymousreply 531July 19, 2018 6:17 AM

R531 She didn’t just wait for Lee at the stage door before the play, she has also posted Andrew Garfield and James mcardle’s photos when they were entering stage door. There’re more photos of Andrew Garfield than Lee’s. She described what they said to her or what they were drinking, though I think part of them were her delusions. But a lot of fan girls follow her, and they like to watch what she posted.

by Anonymousreply 532July 19, 2018 7:38 AM

Wonder why lee deleted his twitter bio?

by Anonymousreply 533July 19, 2018 9:35 AM

He will change it to 'Thom Browne male model'

by Anonymousreply 534July 19, 2018 9:58 AM

Do you believe that Lee would give Matt the passwords to his SM accounts? I would never do it if I had SM, but love makes you blind and I know some couples share their passwords as a sign of trust.

by Anonymousreply 535July 19, 2018 10:06 AM

I don't think so, Lagertha. Otherwise every TB post would be liked by Lee acct by now but as you see Lee hasn't like them lately.

by Anonymousreply 536July 19, 2018 10:16 AM

No. Who on earth gives their loved one their SM passwords??? Lol. Why are you asking if lee gave matt his passwords?

by Anonymousreply 537July 19, 2018 10:17 AM

Lee doesn’t follow matt on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 538July 19, 2018 10:20 AM

R537

"Why are you asking if lee gave matt his passwords?"

Because I know people who do it. (Ragnar would never have my passwords!)

by Anonymousreply 539July 19, 2018 10:21 AM

It seems Lee has gotten a new role

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540July 19, 2018 10:22 AM

R539 you sound like you think matt has been meddling with Lee’s SM accounts.

by Anonymousreply 541July 19, 2018 10:25 AM

R540

Count Rugen is a sadist, Lee is more of a masochist! (lol) I would cast him as Inigo Montoya or Prince Humperdinck.

R541

No! It's just an idea that occurred me because of the people I know. For me, it's a disaster waiting to happen (and a sign of extreme co-dependency).

by Anonymousreply 542July 19, 2018 10:35 AM

R542 yesterday they had split up because Matt hasn’t liked Lee’s insta post and now they’re sharing SM passwords and suffering from extreme co dependency 🙄. Maybe they have a normal relationship and they use SM the way everyone else uses it.

by Anonymousreply 543July 19, 2018 10:53 AM

R543

I was referring to the people I know as co-dependents. I know shit about Lee and Matt's relationship! Stop reading too much into any single post! I heard these days that, for those who like SM, sharing passwords is a great deal, like a proof of love. In the old times, having sex before wedding was a proof of love, today, it seems, it evolved to sharing passwords. Calm down!

by Anonymousreply 544July 19, 2018 11:13 AM

Lagertha, she reminded me to someone who jump to fight tooth and nail with anyone who dare to have different opinion.

by Anonymousreply 545July 19, 2018 11:22 AM

*reminded me to someone on RichLee Reddit site*

by Anonymousreply 546July 19, 2018 11:24 AM

R545

I know of the existence of this RichLee Reddit, but it's private. I have no way to compare both posters. But, in all fairness, I have to admit that I forgot to mention that I don't have any kind of SM, so I don't know the proper etiquette in this case. S(he) must have misunderstood my simple curiosity to learn with some subliminar message.

by Anonymousreply 547July 19, 2018 11:30 AM

No she just fight to defend Lee or mat every single time. LOL she's hilarious to me. I don't take this kind of people seriously. For what ? got to fight with people you don't know to defend people you don't know.

by Anonymousreply 548July 19, 2018 11:38 AM

R548

Yes! The world is already full of bad vibes and we don't need to add more fuel to the fire by means of discussing the sex of angels!

by Anonymousreply 549July 19, 2018 11:42 AM

I might- on the pointless bitchery gossip site. LOL

by Anonymousreply 550July 19, 2018 11:43 AM

R547 yes I did misunderstand your simple curiosity to learn. Since this forum is about lee (and matt) most comments relate to them. I didn’t know it was just a innocent question and in no way related to lee and matt. I now realise now in no way did you imply they have a weird co dependent relationship. Can you forgive me lol

by Anonymousreply 551July 19, 2018 11:46 AM

R546 I’m not on Reddit. You’ve brought that up a few times? What happened to you there dear?

by Anonymousreply 552July 19, 2018 11:48 AM

R550

LOL!!!

R551

Sure!

Peace! Love! Respect!

by Anonymousreply 553July 19, 2018 11:49 AM

Many of Reddit posters are here so I tried to figure out who is who here. LOL

by Anonymousreply 554July 19, 2018 11:50 AM

R540 Isn't that a fancasts not a director casts ? Is it real?

by Anonymousreply 555July 19, 2018 12:12 PM

R555

It's a fancast, just wishful thinking, like Lee becoming Batman. (*keeps fingers crossed*)

by Anonymousreply 556July 19, 2018 12:15 PM

Thanks, Lagertha. Made my heart skip a bit I'd love to see Lee in different roles.

by Anonymousreply 557July 19, 2018 12:21 PM

R548 I know exactly who you mean and she never fails to amuse me

by Anonymousreply 558July 19, 2018 2:45 PM

r558 Yeah, as if Mrs. Pace and Kim Foley would thank her for defending their sons. LOL

by Anonymousreply 559July 19, 2018 3:06 PM

R558 r559 I know who u2 talking about. I think she's a joke too.

by Anonymousreply 560July 19, 2018 3:28 PM

R560 who are you talking about? Most of the Lee fans on reddit have moved to the Lee specific reddit group

by Anonymousreply 561July 19, 2018 5:11 PM

TBT

"We are such stuff as dreams are made on."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562July 19, 2018 8:14 PM

R537 Why not? If it's true love, you trust them with your life, so you can trust them with your social media passwords too I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 563July 19, 2018 8:21 PM

R562 I don't know about Reddit person but I think r558 r559 and r560 talked about the other Matt Stan here.

by Anonymousreply 564July 20, 2018 12:08 AM

I'm r564 I'm Matt Stan. So I don't agree with r558 r559 r560

by Anonymousreply 565July 20, 2018 12:24 AM

R563, should Lee be giving Matt the password for his online banking account, too? Let him open all his mail? Read all his text messages and emails? Abdicating all private areas of one's life to a paramour is NOT a sign of true love. Trust isn't giving a lover access to everything--it's knowing that neither you nor your lover needs or expects that level of control over each other and you are free to remain independent persons even if in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 566July 20, 2018 12:43 AM

R566 Who said it's true love? Normally romantic relationship is not really that, it's just dating.

by Anonymousreply 567July 20, 2018 12:53 AM

r561 I can guess who are in that group. It's reasonable they created Lee specific group to separate from Richard's fan .

by Anonymousreply 568July 20, 2018 1:05 AM

R567, it was R563 who connected true love with sharing passwords. I'm not convinced Lee and Matt are even "in love", let alone that it's true love. Now that Lee is done with AiA, he'll likely follow his past pattern of retreating on his own to the farm . Matt doesn't strike me as the type who can stay away from the narcissistic fashionistas he hangs with and their "cooler than you" NYC lifestyle. Time and distance from that scene may make Lee remember that he is a grown-ass man who needs people of more substance around him. If they make it through Christmas, I'd be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 569July 20, 2018 2:06 AM

R569 YES! Thank you! Truer words were never spoken. I couldn’t have said it better myself. Everything you said is dead on the mark!

by Anonymousreply 570July 20, 2018 2:15 AM

R569 Didn't they start dating 6 months or more before AiA. So I guess that's not the problem. Lee can travel to NYC and Matt can visit the farm on weekend like they did before.

by Anonymousreply 571July 20, 2018 2:24 AM

R569 I am confused. R563 and r567 is the same person though.

by Anonymousreply 572July 20, 2018 2:30 AM

Yeah I'm the same person, I meant I was talking about true love in a theoretical sense before, not as if I think that's what we are observing now.

by Anonymousreply 573July 20, 2018 4:25 AM

Thanks r573 for classification.

by Anonymousreply 574July 20, 2018 4:45 AM

I mean clearification. Damn auto correct.

by Anonymousreply 575July 20, 2018 4:47 AM

R569 why are you convinced they are not in love? Anyone that has seen them together says it very obvious they’re together and happy. There is evidence they’ve been dating for over a year now. You’re forgetting they dated before AiA started so he’s been there when lee has “retreated” to his farm. You say matt and his friends lack substance. Is it because they work in fashion? What makes a person have substance? Does lee have substance in your eyes?

by Anonymousreply 576July 20, 2018 8:50 AM

Here we go again. LOL

by Anonymousreply 577July 20, 2018 8:56 AM

I just started counting 10 9 8 7 then ...boom this Stan of the relationship jumped out. hahaha

by Anonymousreply 578July 20, 2018 8:59 AM

So it’s ok to bash matt and lee on this thread but not stick up for them and be happy for lee. Ok got it...

by Anonymousreply 579July 20, 2018 9:04 AM

R569 didn't bash. He/She just spoke their opinion which's different from you. He/She's not convinced they're in love just dating that's opinion not fact same as you believe that they're in love just opinion too not fact. You don't need to jump out every time that people think differently from you. LOL you're so predictable.

by Anonymousreply 580July 20, 2018 9:34 AM

*didn't bash Matt*

by Anonymousreply 581July 20, 2018 9:35 AM

She said that matt and his friends don’t have substance and called them narcissists if that’s not bashing what is? Why do you jump on anyone who defends lee and matt? What is your problem with people sticking up for them. And it’s not just me there are other people who defend them. If people don’t want to bash them they’re accused of being nanny fans. Maybe we’re not bitches that like lee and are happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 582July 20, 2018 9:41 AM

LOL r582 I'm move on to another topic. lol

by Anonymousreply 583July 20, 2018 9:48 AM

Are you Matt's and freinds' mommy?

by Anonymousreply 584July 20, 2018 9:54 AM

R584 is for r582

by Anonymousreply 585July 20, 2018 9:56 AM

Maybe she really is. Hi! Mrs. Foley, I'm glad you're here to protect Matt.

by Anonymousreply 586July 20, 2018 10:00 AM

R583 what topic lol? Aww do you feel bad for being a bitch lol lol

by Anonymousreply 587July 20, 2018 10:12 AM

R586 I’m not Mrs foley lmao

by Anonymousreply 588July 20, 2018 10:27 AM

I'm sure you are. You protect Matt and friends like your own. Don't be coy, Mrs. Foley.

by Anonymousreply 589July 20, 2018 10:33 AM

HAHAHA R589 You're a gem.

by Anonymousreply 590July 20, 2018 10:35 AM

I just don’t like seeing people get bashed online. I’m a fan of Lee’s. What are you? Are you a fan? The thread is so predictable. Trolls bash lee or matt. Someone says, no. Trolls accuse said person of being their mum. Lmao

by Anonymousreply 591July 20, 2018 10:52 AM

Dear OP,

this thread is reaching its maximum capacity. Could you, please, open another one?

I'm looking forward to your next "opus"!

XXXOOOXXX

by Anonymousreply 592July 20, 2018 11:07 AM

And trolls who try to be moral on pointless bitchery gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 593July 20, 2018 11:07 AM

TRolls by definition are not moral. But thanks for calling me moral.

by Anonymousreply 594July 20, 2018 11:40 AM

No I said TRY to be. LOL

by Anonymousreply 595July 20, 2018 11:52 AM

OP new thread, please.

by Anonymousreply 596July 20, 2018 12:01 PM

Calling someone a troll is so cringeworthy. Are you 12 years old? Here, like on Reddit, a troll means anyone that doesn’t love Lee (and now Matty boy) the way their mothers love them. And the nanny fans, also like on Reddit, get fucking PISSED if you voice your opinion and it doesn’t align exactly with theirs. Only here they cannot ban you from their conversation. They like to only speak with a couple of others that think exactly the same way as they do and do not want to hear any new opinions or they’ll attack you and defend Lee to their death. They preach that you should be loving and kind but yet do the opposite to anyone that has a different conviction. They are the most angry people here. They get angry over everything and then call others their favorite word ‘bitter’. But what they do not realize is that haters are welcome here, with open arms. This is a place to come and bitch. Hate away, peeps. Let’s finish this thread!

by Anonymousreply 597July 20, 2018 7:30 PM

I think there is actually a difference between "liking someone & their partner too" and "shipping a couple" which a lot of fans seem to to do. Not just Lee's.

by Anonymousreply 598July 20, 2018 7:42 PM

New treat plz

by Anonymousreply 599July 20, 2018 8:09 PM

What If the OP died?!?

by Anonymousreply 600July 20, 2018 8:20 PM

R582 Blocked the loonies a long time ago. They are mad because anons pay attention to them basically. Every anon who dares to defend Lee or Matt is a "she"btw 😂. Let them be in their madness and hate. It's a waste of posts on the thread trying to understand them.

by Anonymousreply 601July 20, 2018 8:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!