Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So Many Treasons to Consider (The Mueller Investigation Part 29)

Continued Discussion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603June 19, 2018 5:16 AM

Link to previous thread for reference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2018 2:55 AM

Previous thread titles for reference:

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation (10/27/17)

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation, Part Two (10/28/17)

The Four Treasons: Mueller Investigation, Part 3 (10/31/17)

A Man For All Treasons: Mueller Investigation, Part 4 (11/5/17)

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Treason! The Mueller Investigation Part 5 (12/4/17)

Treason Is The Reason For The Season! The Mueller Investigation Part 6 (12/16/17)

Treason to Believe (The Mueller Investigation Part 7) (12/26/17)

I Love You For Sentimental Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 8) (1/3/18)

Give Me One Treason To Stay Here... (The Mueller Investigation Part 9) (1/15/18)

Treasons of Love (The Mueller Investigation Part 10) (1/24/18)

For Treasons Which Are Well Known To Them (The Mueller Investigation Part 11) (1/30/18)

Come on and Treason Down, Treason Down the Road (The Mueller Investigation Part 12) (2/6/18)

13 Treasons Why (The Mueller Investigation Part 13) (2/18/18)

By Treason of Insanity (The Mueller Investigation Part 14) (2/23/18)

The Edge of Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 15) (2/28/18)

A Treason to Live; A Treason to Die (The Mueller Investigation Part 16)…(3/10/18)

Treasons of the Heart (The Mueller Investigation Part 17) (3/17/18)

A Stormy Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 18) (3/21/18)

Lovin', Touchin', Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 19) (3/26/18)

Everything Happens for a Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 20) (4/4/18)

For All the Right Treasons (The Mueller Investigation Part 21) (4/11/18)

Treasons Change (The Mueller Investigation Part 22) (4/16/18)

Dangerous Tre'asons (The Mueller Investigation Part 23) (4/22/18)

Don't Stop (the) Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 24) (5/1/18)

Got This Treason in My Body (The Mueller Investigation Part 25) (5/7/18)

I'm Treason on a Jet Plane... (The Mueller Investigation Part 26) (5/14/18)

Treasonnaires' Disease (The Mueller Investigation Part 27) (5/21/18)

You've Lost That Lovin' Treason (The Mueller Investigation Part 28) (6/2/18)

So Many Treasons to Consider (The Mueller Investigation Part 29) (6/10/18)

by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2018 2:55 AM

Speaking of hacked elections.... Trump's intel chief just said the Russians et al are working hard to hacked the midterm elections.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2018 2:58 AM

Good title, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2018 2:59 AM

^^I agree. And continued many thanks for keeping these threads going, OP!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2018 3:13 AM

At this point things are going to have to get WORSE before they get better, so hold on to your assess and batten down the hatches. It is more than obvious that NO ONE in our government, other than Mueller and his associates are coming to our rescue, so you can forget contacting your Democratic Congress person. What it will take is for Trumps policies to hurt his brainwashed constituents SO BAD that the scales will fall from their eyes: The Dow Jones will take a dump and empty their precious IRA'S; the Mid-Western farmers will scream from the depth of the poverty brought on by the heinous tarrifs; Every Red state Senior Citizen that inexplicably voted against self- interest will plead ignorance when Ryan and his cronies finally make their move against Social Security and Medicare. And yes, the Suburban mom will complain vehemently about $10.00 tomatoes once every migrant laborer has been thrown out of the country. So tighten up your austerity belt and take care of yours, for I fear our only salvation is the inevitable fruition of the Orange Turds destructive policies on our country, and the resulting "awakening" of his brain- dead constituents.

by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2018 3:14 AM

Fuck Trump

by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2018 3:26 AM

Friday, Manafort may well have his bail ($10m) revoked, and/or be remanded to custody until trial. Totally unclear what is the status of the "interview" with the President. Of course, one hopes for a cascade of indictments: Jr, Jared, Hope Hicks—Ivanka? Nobody knows, and there are no leaks from Mueller's team. It's amazing how Trump is nonstop noise, and Mueller is nonstop silence.

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2018 3:51 AM

[quote[It's amazing how Trump is nonstop noise, and Mueller is nonstop silence.

And you know that silence is killing him.

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2018 4:08 AM

FUCK Trump.

FUCK Putin.

FUCK Trussia.

by Anonymousreply 10June 11, 2018 4:11 AM

That’s what I posted last thread!!!!^^^^^^. And STOP making excuses for our Dems, they should be raising holy HELL!!!! They should be camped out, marching, yelling, refusing, constantly fighting!!!!!!!

Every time he uses the DOJ to RAPE a Resistor, start a GoFund Me for their legal fees (hello Senate aid who got busted for leaking this week!), POUR money into it, and wear T-shirt’s saying Fuck Trump Fuck Treason Fuck Putin Fuck Russia!!!!! NO MORE PLAYING NICE!!!!!! This is fucking WAR!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11June 11, 2018 4:16 AM

And are you putting equal pressure on Republicans, R11? They’re the ones with the actual fucking power. Go after them to a much LARGER degree.

(Go after apologist BernieBros and Bernie himself who say this doesn’t matter. And go after Democrats as well. They both need to be pushed to push. But they are proximate mechanisms and neither matter as much as the traitorous Republicans allowing this to happen.)

by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2018 4:29 AM

R11 better be implementing that fury by calling all the Repugs in his state since they are the ones with the power. Go to their offices, raise hell in their offices, and sleep in the steps of their offices if necessary.

by Anonymousreply 13June 11, 2018 4:36 AM

Scary but true R6.

by Anonymousreply 14June 11, 2018 5:00 AM

Treason bump

by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2018 5:16 AM

LOCK THEM UP!

by Anonymousreply 16June 11, 2018 5:45 AM

The Summit is coming up. Any chance Kim will do the USA a favor and... (fill in the blank).

by Anonymousreply 17June 11, 2018 6:46 AM

...not show up at the last minute, leaving Trump sitting by himself in Singapore.

by Anonymousreply 18June 11, 2018 7:19 AM

The Singapore Sling

by Anonymousreply 19June 11, 2018 7:21 AM

OP is a SleuthFrau!

by Anonymousreply 20June 11, 2018 7:26 AM

Since pro-Trump Russian bots are bumping showbiz threads at this very moment, I’ll be bumping important Trump threads with the clarion call of, “Fuck Trump.”

Oh, and fuck Vladimir, too.

by Anonymousreply 21June 11, 2018 7:51 AM

Are you two kidding me?!?!?!? Of COURSE I AM!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22June 11, 2018 12:26 PM

OP It is good you remind us all it is treason.

by Anonymousreply 23June 11, 2018 12:34 PM

Fuck Trump. ???

Why yes, I yearn for him to grab my pussy, throw me down, and ravage my delicate, pristine, temple of allure and passion. He just has to be a gentleman about it.

He makes my skin tingle and my pussy twitch.

by Anonymousreply 24June 11, 2018 1:00 PM

@911CORLEBRA777 Part 2 of Australia's @4corners investigation is airing now. It's 8:35pm here in Australia and Carter Page is about to get hit bigly. They are starting with Chris Steele :)

@911CORLEBRA777 @4corners just aired a tape recording made by the @wapo . Trump is asked who his foreign policy team is. The first two names he offers? Carter Page & George Papadopoulos 😱😱😱😱😱 Fuckin RIS stooges ‏ @4corners has obtained evidence of a quid quo pro by Carter Page delivered to Trump that if sanctions were lifted , there would be a significant kickback from Rosneft sale. Fuck me , our journalists are destroying him. Carter looks shellshocked @4corners had the info on him😱😂😂

@911CORLEBRA77 Holy shit. @4corners have moved on to Papadopoulos. Reporting April 26th 2016 meeting with Mifsud where info about DNC hack from Russia passed on, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

by Anonymousreply 25June 11, 2018 1:11 PM

R23 it's necessary so you trolls know we haven't forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 26June 11, 2018 1:24 PM

Fuck the "YT'S HOPELESS!" Troll!

Fuck the Concern Trolls!

FUCK R11 and her "The Dems are WORTHLESS!" divisive Russian tactics! Fuck her!

by Anonymousreply 27June 11, 2018 1:24 PM

Republicans are the ones who need to be turned out of office.

Every G__ D___ one of Them.

by Anonymousreply 28June 11, 2018 1:35 PM

This is a big week. Throw that fucking smug ass Manafort in jail

by Anonymousreply 29June 11, 2018 1:38 PM

The emoluments case is getting under way in MD today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 11, 2018 1:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 11, 2018 2:15 PM

John Oliver did a bit on this last night, and it's beyond depressing.... propaganda works and too many Americans are gullible morons being trained by FOX News to deny the obvious. And they may win.

Please watch the whole thing, but the comments from the focus group are enraging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 11, 2018 2:20 PM

I wonder if this truly bizarre and immature habit could also be interpreted as trying to hide things from legal scrutiny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 11, 2018 2:24 PM

R25..do tell us more. I was impressed with how hard Aussie journalists pushed back in spin when I visited there. What is 4Corners?

by Anonymousreply 34June 11, 2018 2:24 PM

R32 is a Mega Concern Troll.

by Anonymousreply 35June 11, 2018 2:30 PM

No, R35. Why the FUCK would you say something so stupid and obviously untrue?

by Anonymousreply 36June 11, 2018 2:31 PM

R36 because R35 is the concern troll troll!

by Anonymousreply 37June 11, 2018 2:42 PM

I’m with r12

Thanks for the thread OP

by Anonymousreply 38June 11, 2018 3:07 PM

Concern Troll = Hypnotoad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 11, 2018 3:12 PM

So, Canada is the U.S. archenemy; and Russia is the beloved idol; and N.Korea is the new ally?

by Anonymousreply 40June 11, 2018 3:16 PM

Wrong, R40. Your fellow liberal/dem/progressive/independent Americans are the archenemy. Canada is just today's whipping boy by the bully in chief. No one likes him. He's jealous of both Macron and Trudeau, has no respect for either May or Merkel because they're female, and considers the rest of them 'people he can work with' only because they suck up to him. Nothing is as he dictates it to be, regardless of Fox News finally telling the truth about him.

N. Korea is simply his Iraq moment. He needs something to push back at and no one else but a two bit dictator from a third world country would oblige. Previous administrations knew better. He just wanted to be seen as 'tough' when he's the biggest coward on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 41June 11, 2018 3:28 PM

Didn't the film Canadian Bacon predict this? And when does the president tell us to stop attending hockey games ?? I live in Hockey Town. I can see Windsor from my window

by Anonymousreply 42June 11, 2018 3:30 PM

Apparently Trump himself has been shredding/destroying documents inside the White House which is not permitted.

by Anonymousreply 43June 11, 2018 4:23 PM

Lindsey Graham is all over news shows and twitter implying China, NK, etc. must listen to Trump. Lindsey seems obsessed with media attention and wants to be rewarded by Trump. Why act that way? Lindsey is a strange one.

by Anonymousreply 44June 11, 2018 4:24 PM

No, China and NK do not have to listen to the polluted one. They've already made their deal and will be dictating to HIM what happens.

by Anonymousreply 45June 11, 2018 4:27 PM

It looks like things are heating up on the other side of the pond, with Russian money and meddling having likely made the difference in the Brexit vote. The Brexit leaders were also entwined with Russia and with the Trump campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 11, 2018 5:28 PM

[quote] The emoluments case is getting under way in MD today.

Good news. About time. Now New York, New Jersey and Florida next please.

by Anonymousreply 47June 11, 2018 6:31 PM

Hey r27, you unintelligent cunt? If you’re going to quote me, get it RIGHT bitch. I do NOT believe the Dems are “useless”. I am pissed as hell and I want, no I fucking DEMAND that my representatives actually represent the volume of anger I feel — and thank you God, they’re all Dems!!!!! People like you who can’t distinguish between passion and Russian shitstains are part of the problem. Take a fucking hike. I want ACTION — I do not blame the Dems for the Rethugs disgusting corruption— but I do indeed DEMAND that they fight it with every single thing they got. I’m no longer interested in the “excuse makers” who say Dems have no power in Congress. True, they don’t have power to control, they need to exert pressure on highly creative ways, and most importantly, they must just just must drive the message!!! If Trump and Rudy keep getting all the coverage then they’re driving the message, don’t you even get that????

by Anonymousreply 48June 11, 2018 6:56 PM

Doubtful r40, it is much about ideology and theoretical convictions. Trump is about self-aggrandizement, circumventing legalities to accumulate wealth, and a profound need for being praised and seen as authoritative. Trump gave money to Democrats and Republicans in the past. The deplorable brigades are the constituency he can readily manipulate to match his aims, believe his lies and nonsense, and deny the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 49June 11, 2018 7:25 PM

Per r41 really^; r40 sounded sarcastic, but is reflective of the B. Spurs mindset.

by Anonymousreply 50June 11, 2018 7:29 PM

Watch him cozy up to Kim Jong Un tomorrow and act like they're brother dictators. Watch Kim Jong Un get US recognition for North Korea's nuclear weapons program. Watch the deplorables not even care.

by Anonymousreply 51June 11, 2018 7:33 PM

Ugh - countdown to the 9pm shitshow tonight (EST time).

by Anonymousreply 52June 11, 2018 7:36 PM

I wish the media would just ignore this shitshow. It's not that important, in the bigger picture, but they're like rubberneckers at a car wreck and can't wait for the asshole to fulfill his next predicted fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 53June 11, 2018 7:42 PM

You get the media you ask for by choosing which news media you watch, read, or listen to.

by Anonymousreply 54June 11, 2018 7:44 PM

It’s embarrassing that team Trump couldn’t get an optical win for the summit by managing the partners involved. China clearly prepared Kim for this to the detriment of the US.

It’s an interesting contrast between the Obama summit with Cuba and the partnership his team enjoyed with Canada during the lead up.

by Anonymousreply 55June 11, 2018 7:50 PM

I wonder if the Trump Camp David family vacation was a brainstorm on what to offer the NK fat fuck. You know Trump is going to profit somehow off this summit thing.

by Anonymousreply 56June 11, 2018 8:38 PM

Please stop it with the “concern troll” accusation. Of couse I’m fucking concerned!!! Every day there’s another piece of our democracy being dismantled! I’m glad none of you are concerned. But you’re concerned enough to accuse others of being Russian trolls. Geez we’re all on the same side. I plan to fight trump as much as I can. I’ve given to the Democratic party, I share the word on my social media pages, and I’m on this thread and others most of the day just so I don’t completely lose my mind. Please tell me how to not be concerned because I’d really like to not be before I have a total meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 57June 11, 2018 9:13 PM

DO something about it aside from whine and cry here, which only serves to make the weak-minded more worrisome.

You were probably one of those "But her emails..." wavering queens and caused this mess in the first place, Concern TROLL.

by Anonymousreply 58June 11, 2018 9:23 PM

Stop stoking division you two

It only pleases the Russians

by Anonymousreply 59June 11, 2018 9:31 PM

R58 of course I’m doing something. And most days I’m angry rather than despondent. But we’re all not made of iron. And btw, while I’ve posted a ton on the DL treason threads, I haven’t posted anything about concern trolls. I’m just saying that we’re all on the same side so let’s not beat each other up. I come here when I’m despondent because I know I’ll feel better about the Mueller investigation and the justice that will be served. Everyone here posts amazingly insightful information.

And also btw I wholly believe that the Russians helped trump steal the election Hillary would have won fair and square. We know the enemy and they’re happy when there’s discord, so let’s not beat each other up.

by Anonymousreply 60June 11, 2018 9:33 PM

How does your "despondency" help anyone at all?

It doesn't. It increases worry in others, which is a Russian Troll tactic.

by Anonymousreply 61June 11, 2018 9:35 PM

I’m taking r59’s advice. We are all in this together.

by Anonymousreply 62June 11, 2018 9:38 PM

Is pence there? Kushner? I expect a trump building in Pyongyang

by Anonymousreply 63June 11, 2018 9:41 PM

Does anyone else get the feeling that Trump will be the one to turn out to be the AntiChrist ?......hes a liar, the evangelicals follow him blindly declaring him a God, he claims to be bringing peace but will result in destruction, etc.......

by Anonymousreply 64June 11, 2018 9:41 PM

R64 Ironic that the so-called Christians will follow the anti Christ. Maybe there's something in revelations about it.

by Anonymousreply 65June 11, 2018 9:46 PM

Stop fighting you are all cunts and concern trols.. next

by Anonymousreply 66June 11, 2018 9:48 PM

R64: I've been saying Trump is the anti-Christ since 11/2016. He is getting away with too much. It is like the GOP Congress has sold their souls to the devil. It is very errie and supernatural in nature.

by Anonymousreply 67June 11, 2018 9:51 PM

r65...there is, but I wont post it here......its worth the google.

by Anonymousreply 68June 11, 2018 9:52 PM

It is told that Trump,wants the unfinished Ryugong Hotel to be re-named Trump Tower Pyongyang. It is 105 stories, pyramid-shaped, with the outer frame already constructed, but the interior is far from complete due to costs. Trump will have U.S. funds to complete it though it will belong to Trump properties. Perhaps that's the DEAL.

by Anonymousreply 69June 11, 2018 10:14 PM

^Wonder if the Presidential suite will offer complimentary Korean pee pee girls when Trump visits.

by Anonymousreply 70June 11, 2018 10:18 PM

sobyeon sonyeo

by Anonymousreply 71June 11, 2018 10:22 PM

R33 Thank God we elected Trump, Clinton would have emailed those documents to herself!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 11, 2018 10:23 PM

R69, well, it would certainly confirm Rob Reiner’s opinion on The View that Trump wants to be like Putin in that he gets a substantial, private cut out of every international “deal” he makes.

by Anonymousreply 73June 11, 2018 11:28 PM

Kudlow’s suffered a heart attack and is at Walter Reed (or is it Reade). Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 74June 12, 2018 12:44 AM

Liars get cancer r74 (or at least heart attacks).

by Anonymousreply 75June 12, 2018 12:48 AM

Suck it Kudlow! Guess your performance on the Sunday shows took its toll.

by Anonymousreply 76June 12, 2018 12:52 AM

c o k e

by Anonymousreply 77June 12, 2018 12:56 AM

Trump left $200 on the nightstand before Kim entered the hotel room and disrobed.

by Anonymousreply 78June 12, 2018 12:59 AM

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump made at least $82 million in outside income last year while serving in the White House

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 12, 2018 1:07 AM

Donald, show us on the doll where the bad Russian touched you.

by Anonymousreply 80June 12, 2018 1:08 AM

[quote] Trump wants to be like Putin in that he gets a substantial, private cut out of every international “deal” he makes.

Standard practice for leaders of third world countries.

by Anonymousreply 81June 12, 2018 1:13 AM

Several prominent Russians, some in President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle or high in the Russian Orthodox Church, now have been identified as having contact with National Rifle Association officials during the 2016 U.S. election campaign, according to photographs and an NRA source.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 12, 2018 1:16 AM

The NRA needs to be put out of business, similar to how the Republicans killed ACORN. The NRA is an owned and operated subsidiary of the Russian government which should be prosecuted under the RICO laws.

by Anonymousreply 83June 12, 2018 1:43 AM

We've been reassured that Kudlow only suffered a "mild heart attack" and will be fine. C O K E

by Anonymousreply 84June 12, 2018 1:51 AM

R82, yay! I really hope they can prove collusion between the NRA and Russia.

by Anonymousreply 85June 12, 2018 2:10 AM

I hate that all the news reports about Trump and Kim meeting keep talking about this historic meeting and how no other American president for three decades has met with a member of the Kim family without saying why no American president has met with any of them during that time. It makes it look like something Trump has accomplished that the other presidents couldn't when the truth is that the other presidents WOULDN'T meet with them because it legitimizes their brutal rule, their human rights abuses, and gives the world standing as a nuclear power that the rest of the world was trying to prevent.

All it would take is one sentence..."Trump is the first president in three decades to meet with a member of the Kim regime because of fears of legitimizing the brutal dictatorship on the world stage." Instead, they lick his asshole and try to sell this like the good little Repug propaganda machines they are. Complicit fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 86June 12, 2018 3:49 AM

[quote]how no other American president for three decades has met with a member of the Kim family

Like that's something to aspire to. There's a reason why nobody before him wanted to shake murderous dictators' hands for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 87June 12, 2018 3:55 AM

sorry but I haven't read through the whole thread...so not sure if it's been posted.

NY post is reporting that Jared and Ivanka made 82 million while working in the white house

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 12, 2018 4:12 AM

WASHINGTON – Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner raked in at least $82 million in outside income while working in the White House last year, according to reports.

The windfall for Ivanka included $3.9 million from the Trump International Hotel, the family property just down the street from where she works aside her father in the White House, the Washington Post found.

She also earned $5 million from her designer brand and $2 million in pay and severance from the Trump Payroll Corp, Politico reported.

Penguin Random House also gave Ivanka an advance payment of $289,000 for her book, which she donated to charity.

The news sources didn’t list all the sources of income for the power couple, but just cited a few examples from financial disclosure forms obtained by the newspaper.

While Trump and husband Kushner are not drawing a salary at the White House, the family business connections have allowed them to remain millionaires.

Kushner brought in at least $5 million from Quail Ridge, a Kushner Cos. apartment complex in Plainsboro, N.J.

Ivanka’s hotel income of $3.9 million is up from last spring when she reported about $2.4 million in profits for the Washington property that has become a staple for those trying to curry favor with the Trump administration since it opened in September 2016.

Kushner’s financial forms show significant debts, according to Politico, which didn’t report a total liability figure. The president’s son-in-law closed out a line of credit from Valley National Bank that had between $5 million and $25 million in debt last year. His line of credit at IDB Bank increased from a max of $5 million to $25 million. And he reported a new loan from Bank of America for between $5 million and $25 million that is payable by 2022 related to the Quail Ridge property.

A rep for the couple said they complied with all the ethics rules and their net worth has largely remained unchanged while working in the White House.

“Since joining the administration, Mr. Kushner and Ms. Trump have complied with the rules and restrictions as set out by the Office of Government Ethics,” Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Abbe Lowell, the couple’s ethics counsel, told the Washington Post. “As to the current filing which OGE also reviews, their net worth remains largely the same, with changes reflecting more the way the form requires disclosure than any substantial difference in assets or liabilities.”

by Anonymousreply 89June 12, 2018 4:12 AM

Future thread title: Ours Is Not To Treason Why

by Anonymousreply 90June 12, 2018 10:01 AM

R73 has nailed it. I totally agree. If Rob Reiner said that out loud good for him, because this is the Shake Down President. He is definitely getting personal benefit@ from his relationships. In fact he demands it.

by Anonymousreply 91June 12, 2018 11:14 AM

We've read Trump insists on talking on his unsecured phones. I'm wondering. His conversations with Hannity or his friends and the sleazy crew that surrounds him, he has to be bragging about the potential money to be made and deals to be made fomer all these meetings with world leaders. The FBI must have audio of Trump extorting other nations for personal gain.

by Anonymousreply 92June 12, 2018 11:19 AM

I hope there are major indictments announced this week, and the Trump applecart is upended.

by Anonymousreply 93June 12, 2018 12:39 PM

Well Manafort is probably going to prison on Friday, so just hang tight.

by Anonymousreply 94June 12, 2018 12:59 PM

Good, R94, but I'm hoping for newer and even better indictments. I believe in my bones there is a smoking gun out there. In all the e-mails, hard drives, phone surveillance, etc there has to be something. These people are arrogant. They are completely unprepared for the federal government's ability to discover what they're up to. I doubt they were very effective in covering their tracks. I'd even bet that Putin had no idea of the level of illiteracy he was dealing with and tried to warn them to stay away from certain forms of communication, and Trump arrogantly say, "Oh, yeah, we're on it! Don't worry we have it all covered." LOLOL!

by Anonymousreply 95June 12, 2018 1:17 PM

The timing of the indictments will be fascinating -- like moving pieces on a chessboard. It will only be able to be fully appreciated with the perspective of hindsight. You just know that Mueller and his team have gamed this all out knowing full well the risks of each decision.

by Anonymousreply 96June 12, 2018 1:17 PM

I am living for Friday and finally someone from this whole Russia/Trump crime is going to jail. If only Jared and Don Jr were next

by Anonymousreply 97June 12, 2018 1:28 PM

Trump apparently said to Kim “Well, you have beautiful beaches, you could have the most beautiful hotels.”

Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 98June 12, 2018 1:49 PM

Trump is stupid all those calls are being spied on. they have found complicated listening devices all over wash dc that can intercept and listen in on cell phone calls.

by Anonymousreply 99June 12, 2018 2:02 PM

omg, i work around trump tower in the city and yesterday I walked by the building and there was a super hot agent standing, guarding the entrance on madison ave. man, i am gonna have to walk by there more often...

by Anonymousreply 100June 12, 2018 2:05 PM

What are they saying at a Faux re NKorea? TIA

by Anonymousreply 101June 12, 2018 2:26 PM

Fox News headline (website; I'm not going to watch their programs):

[quote]Kim Jong Un will start denuclearization 'virtually immediately,' Trump tells Fox News' Sean Hannity

Quote on the image of the two shaking hands: "He wants to get it done."

Smaller text:

[quote]President Trump, on the heels of his historic summit with Kim Jong Un, told Fox News’ Sean Hannity he believes the North Korean leader will begin to work toward dismantling his country's nuclear program "virtually immediately."

[quote]READ THE RELEASE: Trump and Kim's official joint statement after the talks

[quote]Trump: Past administrations' 'policy of silence' on North Korea didn't work

[quote]Everything you need to know about what happened during the Kim Jong Un, Trump summit

[quote]Scaramucci: Media being 'dishonest' about Singapore summit

[quote]Trump-Kim summit predicated on death of American Otto Warmbier, president says

[quote]Trump, Kim agree to recovering and returning US military remains from Korean War

[quote]Hannity: Trump-Kim summit as historic as Reagan-Gorbachev in Reykjavik

[quote]'This is a slave state:' Shapiro says Trump's praise of a 'tin-pot dictator' was 'disquieting'

by Anonymousreply 102June 12, 2018 2:31 PM

This is so dumb. USA is being played like a fucking violin. They are saying what they have to, to get what they want. They have never stuck to any agreements. We tried being nice to them before. Fuck this NK turd. When they were standing sideways, I noticed that this NK turd's gut is even bigger than orange turd's, when will they drop dead due to heath reasons?

by Anonymousreply 103June 12, 2018 2:36 PM

Fox News on what happened at the summit: basically they're going with Trump's spin with (so far) not so much of their own.

[quote]Trump and Kim signed a document promising to work for “complete denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.”

[quote]Trump later told Fox News he thinks Kim will begin to dismantle his nuclear program “virtually immediately.”

[quote]“I just think that we are now going to start the process of denuclearization of North Korea, and I believe that he’s going back and will start it virtually immediately,” Trump said. “And he’s already indicated that and you look at what he’s done.”

[quote]“His country has to be de-nuked, and he understood that, he fully understood that, he didn’t fight it,” Trump said.

[quote]At a news conference, the president said he understood it would take “a long time to pull off complete denuclearization,” but he promised to push North Korea to remove its weapons quickly as it “mechanically and physically” can be done.

[quote]Trump also said Kim will be destroying a “major” missile testing site “very soon,” an agreement they came to after signing the document.

Fox also highlighted Trump's take on human rights violations, "Otto did not die in vain," recovering American soldiers, ending South Korean exercises:

[quote]We will be stopping the war games, which will save us a tremendous amount of money unless and until we see the future negotiation is not going along like it should,” Trump said. “But we’ll be saving a tremendous amount of money. Plus, I think it’s very provocative.”

And sanctions, which Trump insists will remain in place, although they will not be adding additional planned sanctions.

by Anonymousreply 104June 12, 2018 2:36 PM

[quote]USA is being played like a fucking violin.

No, just Trump and the deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 105June 12, 2018 2:37 PM

Again, DL icon, Miss Lindsey, speaks of WAR WAR WAR! When menz return from international conflicts, they will have NEEDS. She will do her part in giving them relief and satisfaction.

But some other politicians, including some Republicans, believe Miss Lindsey is a bit too zealous for war.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 12, 2018 6:12 PM

Yes, because what the Trump administration needs right now is a blank check to go to war with North Korea. I mean, nothing could possibly go wrong with that move, right? It's not like John Bolton is a member of the Trump administration.....

by Anonymousreply 107June 12, 2018 6:20 PM

Longtime Trump fixer Michael Cohen has been telling friends he expects to be arrested shortly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 12, 2018 6:23 PM

Michael Cohen ... to be arrested shortly

Pop the champagne corks!

by Anonymousreply 109June 12, 2018 7:56 PM

R90 get, I’ve suggests it a few times. My original was: Ours is not to treason why, ours is but to impeach or die.

by Anonymousreply 110June 12, 2018 8:11 PM

The real business starts 1-3-2019...

by Anonymousreply 111June 12, 2018 8:22 PM

Please Sir, Can I have some more (...) Treason?

by Anonymousreply 112June 12, 2018 8:37 PM

Apparently WH aides are thinking shit is about to get real

by Anonymousreply 113June 12, 2018 8:37 PM

Where are you reading this, r113?

by Anonymousreply 114June 12, 2018 9:57 PM

Yeah, r113, I was wondering about your post, too.

by Anonymousreply 115June 12, 2018 9:59 PM

I can't wait to hear the charges for michael cohen.

by Anonymousreply 116June 12, 2018 10:52 PM

Has Michael Cohen been arrested yet? Because I want to go out to dinner soon.

by Anonymousreply 117June 12, 2018 11:20 PM

r117 = Ivanka

by Anonymousreply 118June 12, 2018 11:25 PM

Judge allows merger of AT&T and Time Warner. Guess that fucking money give to cohen worked for AT&T

by Anonymousreply 119June 12, 2018 11:27 PM

I read that they expect the arrest on Friday, so Ivanka's gonna be awfully hungry by then.

by Anonymousreply 120June 12, 2018 11:44 PM

So, Friday will potentially be a big day.

Manafort and Cohen, a sitting presidents' campaign chairman and his personal lawyer respectively, doing the perp walk would be quite the imagery.

What are the chances?

by Anonymousreply 121June 13, 2018 12:00 AM

What's the deal with Rosenstein threatening? The House to investigate its own staffers? I'm confused what this means and why it might be good for Trump or play into his hands? Only heard the tail end about this on CNN. Anybody understand what this means? Googled but no help.

by Anonymousreply 122June 13, 2018 12:05 AM

[quote]"The Deputy Attorney General was making the point -- after being threatened with contempt -- that as an American citizen charged with the offense of contempt of Congress, he would have the right to defend himself, including requesting production of relevant emails and text messages and calling them as witnesses to demonstrate that their allegations are false," the official said. "That is why he put them on notice to retain relevant emails and text messages, and he hopes they did so."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123June 13, 2018 12:12 AM

R121, I might be mixing up Manafort and Cohen, either way, I'm hoping for some celebratory news on Friday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 13, 2018 12:29 AM

Cohens not going to jail on Friday....he might get indicted though.....and on Friday, all documents from the raids will go the prosecutors whether Cohen and his lawyers are done with them or not. Manafort on the other hand very well could go to jail pending trial on Friday for witness tampering......the tri-fecta would be some indictments between now and then....Stone, Bannon, Kushner, Jr......any of them would fit the bill.

by Anonymousreply 125June 13, 2018 12:38 AM

Anything which leads to Trump having a massive stroke is OK with me.

by Anonymousreply 126June 13, 2018 12:40 AM

[quote] Stone, Bannon, Kushner, Jr......any of them would fit the bill.

How about all of them, r125?

by Anonymousreply 127June 13, 2018 12:43 AM

I'm sick of the media praising Trump about the summit.

Come on, get back to the Mueller investigation.

by Anonymousreply 128June 13, 2018 2:13 AM

Bannon has been a pain in the ass in italy and other places spreading his Alt Right doctrine. He's not worth indicting. He needs to "jump" out a window. High floor.

I don't think Jared and Donnie Jr. will get indicted until the last minute. Literally the last minute. Mueller has to time this with some though to the election in November. Not whether he would impact the elections, but whether the elections will affect him. IMO he needs to move forward by August.

by Anonymousreply 129June 13, 2018 2:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 13, 2018 2:15 AM

When Hillary’s emails were in the news, I told people to remember what a real scandal was: money, retention of power, and money. I didn’t think of a Manchurian candidate, or a Chauncey Gardener at the time, as it was too far beyond imagination at the time.

by Anonymousreply 131June 13, 2018 2:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 13, 2018 2:28 AM

Russia Keeps Meddling, Mueller Says in Bid to Guard Evidence

U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller warned that Russian intelligence services still have active “interference operations” into U.S. elections and that handing over certain evidence in a criminal case could imperil ongoing investigations.

Mueller on Tuesday asked a federal judge in Washington for an order to protect voluminous evidence sought by lawyers for Concord Management and Consulting LLC, one of three companies and 13 Russian nationals charged in a February indictment alleging election meddling via social media. Prosecutors have uncovered evidence of other individuals and entities who are “continuing to engage” in similar activities.

The legal battle between Mueller and Concord’s attorneys highlights the tension between intelligence-gathering, which is cloaked in secrecy, and the U.S. legal system, which entitles criminal defendants to review evidence against them. Lawyers for Concord, a company linked to a longtime associate of Russian President Vladimir Putin, have been negotiating to obtain documents from the special counsel to mount a legal defense.

The Russians are accused of producing propaganda, posing as U.S. activists and posting political content on social media as so-called trolls to encourage strife in the U.S. The evidence includes between 1.5 and 2 terabytes of data and involves U.S. residents not charged with crimes who the government says were unwittingly recruited by Russians to engage in political activity, prosecutors wrote.

Mueller Filing Unauthorized disclosure of such evidence would help foreign intelligence services in Russia and elsewhere while undermining U.S. law enforcement and national security investigations, Mueller’s prosecutors wrote in Tuesday’s request for a protective order.

U.S. documents identify “sources, methods and techniques used to identify the foreign actors behind these interference operations,” Mueller wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 13, 2018 3:06 AM

that is probably why the investigation actually CAN'T end. These bitches never stop. They are still treasoning and grifting and lying and whoring to the end of time.

by Anonymousreply 134June 13, 2018 3:12 AM

Well, we know now that Little Rocket Man was the only winner in that pointless summit.

Mueller should just bring on the indictments of the family members. Waiting puts the whole country at risk

And oh my sides with Wall Srreet saying stocks and bonds will just keep going up. Shameless hucksters

by Anonymousreply 135June 13, 2018 3:19 AM

I want Don Jr in an orange jump suit more than Ivanka, Eric or the goofy guy with the crush on Chris Hayes. I want Don Jr. to suffer for the rest of his life. Shooting those beautiful animals brings me to tears.

by Anonymousreply 136June 13, 2018 3:34 AM

plenty of hate to go around, r136, and indictments. just you rest your pretty head, all will be well

by Anonymousreply 137June 13, 2018 3:35 AM

I'm hoping Eric emerges from all this intact. I'm hoping he turns on his father and his brother and sister. That would make a great narrative.

by Anonymousreply 138June 13, 2018 10:52 AM

I believe that Jared and Ivanka will be in prison for a good long time...at least that is what I hope for.

by Anonymousreply 139June 13, 2018 10:58 AM

[quote] I'm hoping he turns on his father and his brother and sister. That would make a great narrative.

Close, but no cigar.

by Anonymousreply 140June 13, 2018 11:00 AM

Exactly, a pointless summit. Kim won everything and I believe we probably paid for all his expenses.

by Anonymousreply 141June 13, 2018 11:02 AM

I find that I hate Trump voters as much as I hate Trump and his Mafia.

by Anonymousreply 142June 13, 2018 11:04 AM

Me too r142.

Because they enable him.

by Anonymousreply 143June 13, 2018 1:33 PM

Cunt Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by two right-wing Norwegian lawmakers

by Anonymousreply 144June 13, 2018 1:48 PM

I hope Jared gets put away too. He and his brother filed false paperwork to kick rent controlled families out of their apts! I don't wish death upon anyone but he is a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 145June 13, 2018 1:50 PM

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

Michael Cohen's attorneys have reportedly left his case. Cohen is likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors, sources tell ABC News.

by Anonymousreply 146June 13, 2018 2:40 PM

Wow... that's big, R146. This was a tossup, I believe, as Cohen has always been slavishly loyal to Trump but Trump definitely threw him under the bus in recent weeks. Apparently, it just got too much for Cohen, if that report is true.

by Anonymousreply 147June 13, 2018 2:48 PM

R146. I damn sure hope that is true. Cohen is a mobbed up moron but if he can bring down his boss I'll give him props.

by Anonymousreply 148June 13, 2018 3:02 PM

Cohen is mobbed up in a small time local way, a NYC way. He might have ties to Russian mobsters but he is not big league. I think he believed Trump was his ticket to the big leagues, and now he sees that won't happen? Cohen flipping would seal the fate of Jared, Ivanka, Donnie Jr. and the Big Cheese, President Shithole. All of them would go down on state charges. Mueller must have told Cohen he was facing serious prison time at the state level, and no pardon would ever reach him. He was also told even if he was pardoned, he couldn't protect his assets. He'd get stripped of assets. I'm convinced it was the fact that he was facing not just federal, but state charges that caused him to flip. He wanted to protect his family too, because his father uncles and in laws are shady.

by Anonymousreply 149June 13, 2018 3:48 PM

Cadet Bones Spurs' birthday is tomorrow. As a gift, may he receive a subpoena to appear before a grand jury; and of course at his suprise party, Miss Lindsie pops out of a cake.

by Anonymousreply 150June 13, 2018 3:49 PM

I wish I could say who said it, but I was listening to MSNBC while cooking, :This will come down to 2 buildings: Trump Tower Moscow, and 666 5th.

I would like a perp walk soon, please. Please Bobby III, do not let your fans down.

by Anonymousreply 151June 13, 2018 3:58 PM

It would be amazing if our Dear Leader's loyal little pit bull flipped on him.

by Anonymousreply 152June 13, 2018 4:15 PM

I posted this in another thread.....it needs repeating....

He hasnt flipped yet....but his attorneys are apparently leaving the case......if you ask me, its just another delay tactic.....its also part of the Trump m.o..........delay, confuse and distract. If his lawyers quit, the judge needs to give him time to get another one...and then theyll need time to prep the case, etc.......its smoke and mirrors people.

remember, a few weeks ago, the lawyers tried to delay the case because it was taking too long to go through documents....the judge thought otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 153June 13, 2018 4:23 PM

According to twitter, he will be cooperating...maybe that's why his lawyers are leaving? not sure. also someone noted that he arrived at trump tower wearing a oversized flower on his lapel. I wonder if that is a signal to someone...

by Anonymousreply 154June 13, 2018 4:59 PM

[Quote] So after Mr. Ryan makes false accusations against me in fed court, he now abandons Mr. Cohen, withdraws, tucks his tail between his legs, & goes home? Just like David Schwartz before him!! Not a good look and a disaster for Mr. Cohen and Mr. Trump. #Basta

Look at that sexy jawline!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 13, 2018 5:43 PM

[quote]I posted this in another thread.....it needs repeating....

Nah, not really.

by Anonymousreply 156June 13, 2018 5:51 PM

Hey, party pooper/R153-the same thing happened with Carter Page and Michael Flynn right? Their lawyers walked. Cohen is flippin’.

by Anonymousreply 157June 13, 2018 6:41 PM

Miss Lindsey is in such a tizzy today spatting with Rand Paul about WAR, and bragging about her phone call from Trump on Air Force One; it's difficult to give a report. The cable media (all of it) loves interviewing Miss Lindsey, and she eager to oblige.

by Anonymousreply 158June 13, 2018 6:51 PM

That was John Heilemann, R151. That line stayed with me too.

by Anonymousreply 159June 13, 2018 6:54 PM

Washington Examiner: Special counsel Robert Mueller on Wednesday filed a request for 150 blank subpoenas in the Eastern District of Virginia, where former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort lives.

The two-page filing reveals little, but says that that each subpoena recipient must appear in the Alexandria, Va., courthouse on July 25 to testify in the case.

by Anonymousreply 160June 13, 2018 7:08 PM

I'm tired of all this impotent, hand-wringing from U.S. Americans. And then we're told to "vote" when we know the votes are hacked.

If anyone was threatened by your free speech they wouldn't let you post on the internet.

We're just slaves.

by Anonymousreply 161June 13, 2018 7:17 PM

"Summertime and the subpoenas are easy..."

by Anonymousreply 162June 13, 2018 7:20 PM

Thanks, R2.

by Anonymousreply 163June 13, 2018 7:29 PM

150 subpoenas? Start handing them out! What is he waiting for? The Holidays?

by Anonymousreply 164June 13, 2018 7:52 PM

150 subpoenas where everyone has to show up on the same day in July. Delicious.

Start spreading the news

You're leaving today

Your vagabond shoes, they are longing to stray INTO PRISON!!!

by Anonymousreply 165June 13, 2018 8:17 PM

How the hell does that work? I’m curious to see how they process 150 people at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 166June 13, 2018 8:23 PM

Remember those tent cities Trump is thinking about building, r166?

by Anonymousreply 167June 13, 2018 8:27 PM

^Atco, NJ

by Anonymousreply 168June 13, 2018 8:45 PM

wow, I bet those 150 have already left the country and are hiding in some south american country.

by Anonymousreply 169June 13, 2018 8:54 PM

Does Avenatti wear jockstraps to court? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 170June 13, 2018 9:08 PM

Whatever came of the 70 blank subpoenas Mueller requested in early May?

Anything?

by Anonymousreply 171June 13, 2018 9:19 PM

Catholic Bishops are finally speaking up about separating children from the parents after crossing over the border. It's a strong statement. They are also organizing sending a group of Bishops to some of the detention centers. They need to use the media and make a big squawk. Do they know how to use social media? Probably not.

I'd love to send this to Paul Ryan and some of the Catholic members of Congress. It just might make a difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 13, 2018 10:00 PM

[quote]Cunt Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by two right-wing Norwegian lawmakers

Talk about being out of step with your country's culture.

I wonder what the pair will say when Norway is annexed by Russia. Putin does love his lutefisk.

by Anonymousreply 173June 13, 2018 10:06 PM

r171...it was 75, and these are the same subpoenas...apparently the court date was pushed back a day, so they had to be re-issued.....they issue duplicates because one gets signed and returned to the court as proof of service, and the "subject" of the subpoena keeps the duplicate.

by Anonymousreply 174June 13, 2018 10:21 PM

You do realize Russian Cyber operatives have been working the primaries? One casualty is Congressman Mark Sanford in SC. He was hit hard on social media for having been a Trump critic; though he is a Teaparty conservative. His pro-Trump opponent suddenly received an influx of cash. Influence in the Virginia GOP Senate race as well.

Dems, the Ruskies will have the Trump cultists riled up for midterms. They are involved in right-wing religious media propaganda as well.

Expect hanky-panky at targeted voting sites.

by Anonymousreply 175June 13, 2018 10:39 PM

trumptards are always going to froth at the mouth and shitter. It's what they do.

by Anonymousreply 176June 13, 2018 10:44 PM

I had hanky panky at a voting site once. I was accused of influence peddling. Little did they know that it took no convincing to get him on his knees.

by Anonymousreply 177June 13, 2018 10:48 PM

BREAKING: A watchdog group called “Free Speech for People” has just requested that the DOJ and FEC investigate whether Broidy’s $1.6M payment to a playboy model for impregnating her actually was a payment made to cover up a possible Trump Affair/pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 178June 13, 2018 10:52 PM

R175 I was thinking that. Trump's tweets might be in conjunction. Either some Russian operative is informing him what and when to tweet as the bots have already been ignited, or the opposite, he's doing it on his own knowing it will signal them.

I give Trump no credit for having the cleverness to possibly pull something like that off. But like any good puppet, he knows how to follow instructions when it's in his own self-interest.

by Anonymousreply 179June 13, 2018 11:29 PM

R175, yes, but the Russia propaganda only works if Trumpistas are fired up AND non-Trumpists stay home and don't vote. Republicans can try to screw Dems and people of color out of voting, but we can overcome the margin if enough of us bother to register to vote, double check we're registered, and acturally vote.

by Anonymousreply 180June 13, 2018 11:39 PM

[Quote] Andrii Artemenko, an ex-member of the Ukrainian parliament, tells WaPo that many of the questions he faced while testifying to Mueller's grand jury were focused on Michael Cohen. "I realized that Michael Cohen is a target" of special interest to Mueller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181June 13, 2018 11:55 PM

And down goes the Huckabeast!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 14, 2018 12:07 AM

This North Korea bullshit is just that- bullshit. It has been from the start. Back when NK was testing missiles and causing a ruckus, it all just happened to coincide with bad news on the Russia front dropping in the press. A story would drop and either that day or the next NK would make noise. I wasn't the only one who noticed, but apparently the media never did. This is all play-acting. Putin has been directing it from the start, and you'd think the press would dig deeper on it since they at least reported Trump got the idea to stop exercises with S. Korea from Putin.

Either our press is stupid, lazy or cannot grasp what is actually happening here.

And before Huckabeast shuffles off to the pasture I hope at least one brave reporter will stand up and call her a fucking liar to her face.

by Anonymousreply 183June 14, 2018 12:10 AM

All that constant lyiing must have gotten to her "Christian" soul.

Yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 184June 14, 2018 12:10 AM

Perhaps Sarah will be joining Stormy on her next Make America Horny Again tour?

by Anonymousreply 185June 14, 2018 12:16 AM

[quote] Dems, the Ruskies will have the Trump cultists riled up for midterms.

I’m happy to see people calling this a cult, as it is.

by Anonymousreply 186June 14, 2018 12:17 AM

Are you sure that isn't the "Make America Heave Again" tour?

by Anonymousreply 187June 14, 2018 12:24 AM

Trump responds to the fact that Kim Jong-un has executed his people by saying “He’s a tough guy. It’s a tough country.”

His admiration for “toughness” is nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 188June 14, 2018 1:03 AM

Link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189June 14, 2018 1:06 AM

Yeah because Trump is the biggest coward living

by Anonymousreply 190June 14, 2018 1:20 AM

Disgusting, R189.

How anyone could vote for this deranged madman (a second time) is beyond my comprehension. Wake up, Trumpettes!

by Anonymousreply 191June 14, 2018 1:26 AM

Kim ain't relinquishing his nukes, and got Trump to terminate military exercises with S. Korea. Both craved the photo-op.

by Anonymousreply 192June 14, 2018 1:26 AM

What’s this shit about Kim being a 1 in 10,000 shot at rising to his position? There are only 5 kids in his family, Dotard.

by Anonymousreply 193June 14, 2018 1:34 AM

It's even easier, R193, once you assassinate one of your four siblings!

by Anonymousreply 194June 14, 2018 1:48 AM

His older brother was supposed to become the Dear Leader, but he was found to have secretly travelled to Japan to get into Disney Tokyo, so was bumped from succession.

by Anonymousreply 195June 14, 2018 2:06 AM

Hottie Avenatti on Lawrence O’Donnell now!

by Anonymousreply 196June 14, 2018 2:23 AM

Can't believe this puppet show is still going on. Trump is really testing the limits of mob mentality. That has consequences for anyone near him.

by Anonymousreply 197June 14, 2018 3:04 AM

R58 is inestimably stupid.

by Anonymousreply 198June 14, 2018 3:25 AM

I am HIGHLY suspicious of the “150 indictments” story; isn’t the Examiner a Rethug paper? If yes, then that feels like a Mensch move. Distraction, confusion, pivot, redirect. I read about huge busts by the US Marshall’s of hundreds, that was over a year ago. Please, be very very careful on where you are getting your information.

They want us to get our hopes up and then crushed — it wears people out. Don’t let play the game. Focus on elections.

by Anonymousreply 199June 14, 2018 3:32 AM

r199, there were only 75 sealed indictments. They said they reissued all of them because they had to change the date or something.

Half of 150 is 75.

by Anonymousreply 200June 14, 2018 3:34 AM

R200, does that really make sense though to you? Why would we know about those indictments when we’ve literally NEVER heard a PEEP about his other indictments, hmmmm??? Also, cite your source, and it can’t be DL love.

by Anonymousreply 201June 14, 2018 3:46 AM

Weren't they subpoenas, not indictments? They need to subpoena witnesses for the trial. Asking for blank subpoenas is standard trial practice. They don't want to reveal yet who they intend to call to testify.

by Anonymousreply 202June 14, 2018 3:50 AM

R202, that’s a great point. Maybe I’m mistaken. BUT — I stand by “cite your source.” We must be vigilant.

by Anonymousreply 203June 14, 2018 3:59 AM

I thought they were subpoenas

by Anonymousreply 204June 14, 2018 4:02 AM

Is this the Virginia trial? That date would be about right.

by Anonymousreply 205June 14, 2018 4:03 AM

r202 is right, they were subpoenas not indictments.

I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

by Anonymousreply 206June 14, 2018 4:06 AM

Cite a source!

by Anonymousreply 207June 14, 2018 4:16 AM

Join the club, r206

by Anonymousreply 208June 14, 2018 4:19 AM

Here is who is citing the story:

The Hill The Washington Examiner Crooksandlies Rawstory The Washington Times Bloomberg News

I googled “Mueller subpoenas 75.”

by Anonymousreply 209June 14, 2018 4:26 AM

Sorry I forgot to return twice:

The Hill

The Washington Examiner

Crooksandlies

Rawstory

The Washington Times

Bloomberg Newd

by Anonymousreply 210June 14, 2018 4:34 AM

NewS

by Anonymousreply 211June 14, 2018 4:34 AM

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 212June 14, 2018 4:43 AM

"bloomberg newd "?

Uh, pass. Mike can keep his clothes on.

by Anonymousreply 213June 14, 2018 4:56 AM

[quote] I am HIGHLY suspicious of the “150 indictments” story;

I believe the intention is to make Mueller look weak when the actual number of indictment becomes known and that he somehow caved and therefore is either weak or corrupt. It all about how they can spin and sell it to the Deplorable (and those who may be only a few steps away from joining them) demographic.

by Anonymousreply 214June 14, 2018 6:31 AM

Trump's approval of Kim's executions shows again his natural callousness. He could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it. The KKK are 'very fine people', a group forever linked with lynching African Americans. The NRA has avoided the sneers tweeted at the CIA and FBI. His sons proudly slaughter big game.

Hatefully, his approval of Kim's 'toughness' will be dripping red meat for his slavering base. 'The banality of evil' was a phrase of course applied to achieved atrocity. Nonetheless there's more than a whiff of that banality around Trump.

by Anonymousreply 215June 14, 2018 6:47 AM

[quote]I'm tired of all this impotent, hand-wringing from U.S. Americans. And then we're told to "vote" when we know the votes are hacked.

Fuck off weariness troll. Voting is how you overcome shadiness at the polls. No one can hack a tidal wave.

by Anonymousreply 216June 14, 2018 6:54 AM

Trump doesn't give a shit if you killed millions of people as long you say something nice about him or make him look good right now.

by Anonymousreply 217June 14, 2018 6:55 AM

[quote]His admiration for “toughness” is nauseating.

And hilarious to see in such a prissy, spineless momma's little rich boy like him.

by Anonymousreply 218June 14, 2018 7:02 AM

Does anyone else remember how - not long after Trump took office - he launched a move to get the personal voting data of every voter in the United States, state by state. He issued orders to this effect.

It was highly suspicious. Many states refused and I do not know what became of his attempted information-gathering (it was before the Trussia connections were clear to the general public). But it is likely DIRECTLY connected to Russian vote-hacking moves and I cannot understand why we are not hearing more about this Putin-provoked play for voter information.

by Anonymousreply 219June 14, 2018 7:09 AM

I very much hope Mueller’s onto this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 14, 2018 7:21 AM

Trump could go into a one-on-one with Hitler and come out saying, "He's very funny. We got along very well. He loves his dog and he gives great speeches. Very high energy!" And when you say, "Umm... Mr. President, Hitler killed 6 million Jews and millions of other people," he'd reply with, "Well, you know Hitler is 1 out of 10,000!"

What a fucking tool.

by Anonymousreply 221June 14, 2018 12:25 PM

Rick Wilson:

Gird your loins. There's a buzz growing in the Nunes Treason Caucus circles (and in their pet media outlet) in an attempt to blow the IG report sky high. You can expect both a flood of Gentry Breitbart pieces declaring Rosenstein et al as History's Greatest Monsters. Their second talking point (expect from Sean, and talk radio) is that Rosenstein must be fired.

It won't matter what the IG report says; like the original Midnight Run play, the unmasking play, the FISA play, the House Intel report play, and the rest of the Nunes/Harvey plays, it'll be fodder for the Trump media and one more line of defense that will fall apart quickly.

by Anonymousreply 222June 14, 2018 1:51 PM

I'm not far off in assuming that if Jesus himself came down and told the Deplorables they were wrong and also morons, that they'd try to shoot Him, right?

by Anonymousreply 223June 14, 2018 2:17 PM

Since Jesus was an undocumented immigrant in the first instance, let alone defender of the poor, R223 is entirely correct.

by Anonymousreply 224June 14, 2018 2:21 PM

Jesus also hung out with 12 other guys alllll the time, including Peter, who left his wife to "follow" Jesus. and he was very close to his widowed mother...

by Anonymousreply 225June 14, 2018 2:27 PM

[quote]Jesus also hung out with 12 other guys alllll the time, including Peter, who left his wife to "follow" Jesus. and he was very close to his widowed mother...

What's wrong with that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226June 14, 2018 2:28 PM

R222 I don't doubt this for a minute, but I thought it was Mc Cabe not Rosenstein. I think the main focus will be on Comey

by Anonymousreply 227June 14, 2018 2:29 PM

Former FBI Director James Comey “deviated” from FBI and Justice Department procedures in handling the probe into Hillary Clinton, damaging the law enforcement agencies’ image of impartiality even though he wasn’t motivated by political bias, the department’s watchdog found in a highly anticipated report.

“While we did not find that these decisions were the result of political bias on Comey’s part, we nevertheless concluded that by departing so clearly and dramatically from FBI and department norms, the decisions negatively impacted the perception of the FBI and the department as fair administrators of justice,” Inspector General Michael Horowitz said in the report’s conclusions, which were obtained Thursday by Bloomberg News.

Horowitz’s report examined actions taken by top officials before the 2016 election, including the handling of the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server when she was secretary of state. The investigation expanded to touch on an array of politically sensitive decisions by officials including Comey and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

While the report being sent to Congress on Thursday doesn’t deal with the origins of the probe into Russia meddling in the 2016 U.S. election and possible collusion with those around President Donald Trump, the president and his Republican supporters in Congress are primed to use it as evidence of poor judgment and anti-Trump bias within the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department.

In tweets, Trump has said Comey’s investigation into Clinton was “phony and dishonest” and that Comey, who he fired on May 9, 2017, left the FBI’s reputation in tatters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228June 14, 2018 2:32 PM

LOL! And the irony in all of this is that Comey helped Trump.

by Anonymousreply 229June 14, 2018 2:35 PM

Yeah, Comey breaking with FBI procedure isn't any news. He even wrote a book in part to try and justify that. Trump & his minions will try to spin it as a big revelation and of course as the "reason" he fired him. But the report seems to vindicate Comey in terms of personal bias which Trump won't like.

The Rethugs were fine with Comey breaking all kinds of procedure because he criticized Hillary. The only thing they weren't fine with was that he didn't bring charges. But in their typical hypocrisy, I'm sure they'll start wailing today that he was a rule-breaker and Cheeto fired him for cause and not for Russia despite what Cheeto said to Lester Holt and demanding "loyalty".

by Anonymousreply 230June 14, 2018 2:48 PM

NEW YORK AG : NY STATE CHARITY LAWS VIOLATED! AG SUES PRES, TRUMP, FAMILY, FOUNDATION!!!!

TRUMP IS BEING SUED AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY TOO! USING CHARITY FUNDS TO PAY SHIT HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO! AG WANT FOUNDATION TO BE DISSOVLED

by Anonymousreply 231June 14, 2018 2:57 PM

sorry for the caps! just saw that on cnbc

by Anonymousreply 232June 14, 2018 2:57 PM

NYS suing ALLT HE FUCKING TRUMPS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233June 14, 2018 2:57 PM

[quote]he launched a move to get the personal voting data of every voter in the United States, state by state. He issued orders to this effect.

He said it was to combat voter fraud.

ALWAYS think about the opposite of what he says. The opposite is usually what's actually happening.

by Anonymousreply 234June 14, 2018 3:05 PM

Yean, R231 but... the Clinton Foundation.

by Anonymousreply 235June 14, 2018 3:05 PM

[quote]Since Jesus was an undocumented immigrant in the first instance, let alone defender of the poor, [R223] is entirely correct.

He didn't seem too well-disposed towards rich people, either.

But he did love the prostitutes.

So maybe it'd be a push?

by Anonymousreply 236June 14, 2018 3:17 PM

[quote]concluded that by departing so clearly and dramatically from FBI and department norms, the decisions negatively impacted the perception of the FBI and the department as fair administrators of justice

So government agencies are supposed to follow norms? Now?

Doe that apply to norms about releasing tax returns, avoiding nepotism, avoiding the appearance of conflicts of interest, getting public comment on rules changes, disclosing foreign entanglements, allowing votes on bills and judges, etc.?

Or is it just these parTICular norms the Deplorables want to respect today?

by Anonymousreply 237June 14, 2018 3:24 PM

100% predictable. Lindsey's sycophantic happy birthday wishes to Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238June 14, 2018 3:36 PM

R230, Trump tells it like it is. Except when he says something the deplorables/GOP can't defend. Then he didn't mean it.

by Anonymousreply 239June 14, 2018 3:46 PM

Wait...? Today is our Dear Leader's birthday?

Wow. I guess New York's attorney general had a great birthday present picked out.

by Anonymousreply 240June 14, 2018 3:52 PM

Well, I wish Mueller would gift him too.

by Anonymousreply 241June 14, 2018 4:36 PM

Please can this whole family just be locked up? Isn't today Manafort gets his ass thrown in jail??

by Anonymousreply 242June 14, 2018 5:05 PM

Tomorrow is the big news day......Manafort, Cohen......expect Cohen to ask for a continuance since his lawyers are leaving (delay tactic) and for Manafort to be put in jail.

by Anonymousreply 243June 14, 2018 5:11 PM

Makes total sense about the tRump charity, since the only charity they know is they themselves...the tRumps.

by Anonymousreply 244June 14, 2018 5:19 PM

Reporter: Isn’t Kim a killer?

Trump: “He’s a great negotiator.” (He shoots people in the face, that’s great.)

I actually don’t have a problem with Trump negotiating with a killer. Y. Rabin said: “You don’t make peace with your friends, you make peace with your enemies.” But Trump, doesn’t seem to understand the kind of man he’s dealing with.

by Anonymousreply 245June 14, 2018 5:26 PM

Since it is DT's birthday, will he get a suprise visit from a couple of new pee pee girls? A birthday gift from Putin? Maybe from Murdoch?

by Anonymousreply 246June 14, 2018 5:37 PM

^He deserves the best: Rudy & Miss Linds in drag.

by Anonymousreply 247June 14, 2018 5:44 PM

R245, oh, I think he perfectly understands who he’s dealing with. He just doesn’t care. He’s shown time and time again he admires tyrants. Remember what he said when asked about Putin being a murderer a few weeks after he was elected? He said something like “Don’t think in our country we haven’t had behavior like that.”

by Anonymousreply 248June 14, 2018 6:25 PM

Interesting that Putin has invited Kim to Russia....he just met with him a month ago.

Im sorry, but we need to really open our eyes to whats really going on here.....its a reorganization of the world order.

by Anonymousreply 249June 14, 2018 8:24 PM

You are a fucking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 250June 14, 2018 8:56 PM

Thank you R249. And everybody involved is counting on making money off of it.

As for Trump and Kim? I agree Trump knows what he is dealing with. I also think his outsized ego believes he is a bad ass because he is meeting with this guy. As if he were in control of the situation when he is nothing more than Putin's ass licker. He struts around thinking he is a big shot not realizing he is getting played.

I am sure Putin fed him a line of bullshit to rationalize the fact that poor old Vlad has been seriously mistreated by Trump's predecessors, and hopes that by putting Trump in the White House Putin will have a better chance. It would not surprise me if Trump actually believes that all the other presidents have been an obstacle to world peace. He'd rather believe our adversaries than his own intel people.

No one bears more responsibility for unrest in the Middle East that Russia. With Syria and Iran as "clients" and most of the "agita " coming out of Iran. Putin is very adept at exploiting weaknesses and he learned very quickly from the Jimmy Carter era Afghanistan debacle. He's a mass of contradictions always looking for ways to bring about instability so he can gain from it and make billions. Now he has the pawn of his dreams in Trump.

by Anonymousreply 251June 14, 2018 9:01 PM

"But my emails."

SO fucking Hill-arious!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252June 14, 2018 9:42 PM

You gotta love it when Hillary brings the snark. What was that other blistering three- or four-word tweet she had during the campaign?

by Anonymousreply 253June 14, 2018 10:08 PM

Who, R250? Your post is not clear at all.

by Anonymousreply 254June 14, 2018 10:38 PM

So did Sarah Sanders have her Come to Jesus moment by bringing up the bible. Fat sow should be FIRED.

by Anonymousreply 255June 15, 2018 12:31 AM

R240 It's Tramp's birthday AND Boy George's birthday!

by Anonymousreply 256June 15, 2018 12:56 AM

Did Melania get him a nice card?

Is this the first birthday that Trump isn't going to fuck a porn star?

by Anonymousreply 257June 15, 2018 1:08 AM

Here's another birthday present to Cheeto. The NK propaganda video with The Salute (the link is in the tweet)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258June 15, 2018 1:34 AM

One of those reporters should have come back with the classic response to deplorable Bible-bangers, from the book of Matthew, direct from the lips of Jesus Christ himself:

33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35For I was hungry, and you gave me food: I was thirsty, and you gave me drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in:

36Naked, and you clothed me: I was sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came unto me.

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we you hungry, and fed you? or thirsty, and gave you drink?

38When saw we you a stranger, and took you in? or naked, and clothed you?

39Or when saw we you sick, or in prison, and came unto you?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Since you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me.

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42For I was hungry, and you gave me no food: I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink:

43I was a stranger, and you took me not in: naked, and you clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and you visited me not.

44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we you hungry, or thirsty or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto you?

45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Since you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.

46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

by Anonymousreply 259June 15, 2018 1:53 AM

That's very nice, R259, but what Jesus REALLY meant was "blah, blah, blah, thou shalt not bake wedding cakes for homosexuals."

by Anonymousreply 260June 15, 2018 2:25 AM

This is the bizarre new reality. Republicans believe an American presidents' saluting Stalinist foreign officials is fine. They think it's fine for the president to validate a severe communist regime by saying our joint defensive exercises with South Korea are "a provocation," and to further validate it by praising it's dictator's bloody, oppressive regime as just "being a tough guy."

We're realigning with dictatorships against free governments and free markets in the blink of an eye, and the Republicans are all for it.

by Anonymousreply 261June 15, 2018 2:26 AM

Its the New World Order.

by Anonymousreply 262June 15, 2018 2:27 AM

[quote]Wait...? Today is our Dear Leader's birthday?

Yes, last year he got a shot Congressman, and this year he got sued for violating CHARITY law.

[quote]“He’s a great negotiator.” (He shoots people in the face, that’s great.)

I see nothing wrong in this--Dick Cheney

[quote]Putin has invited Kim to Russia....he just met with him a month ago.

Of course they've met before.

[quote]What was that other blistering three- or four-word tweet she had during the campaign?

Delete your account

by Anonymousreply 263June 15, 2018 2:41 AM

[quote]Republicans believe an American presidents' saluting Stalinist foreign officials is fine.

It's O.K. to bow before Saudi kings now, too. It's beautiful, it's the best bow in the history of the world. A lot of people are talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 264June 15, 2018 2:45 AM

I need a diversion from all this Trump-Russia mess.

Next week brings a new season of Mama June. That'll do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 265June 15, 2018 2:55 AM

Someone (with basically no history) keeps starting threads subtly and not so subtly attacking Democrats/Liberals.

This excites me.

Tells me something they're worried about is coming.

by Anonymousreply 266June 15, 2018 3:00 AM

We have Cohen and Manafort in court tomorrow morning, with one potentially going to jail. With any luck we will get an indictment or two and make it a trifecta....

by Anonymousreply 267June 15, 2018 3:07 AM

Well! Miss Lindsey takes a MAGA chocolate birthday cake to Trump today. Your taxes at work.

Certain the White House chef already made one; though Sarah Huck may have already have eaten that one.

by Anonymousreply 268June 15, 2018 3:11 AM

[quote]What was that other blistering three- or four-word tweet she had during the campaign?

As I recall her social media manager responded to an especially stupid Trump Tweet with "Delete your account".

by Anonymousreply 269June 15, 2018 3:14 AM

[quote]Wait...? Today is our Dear Leader's birthday?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270June 15, 2018 3:40 AM

We don't have a lot of time to straighten this mess out. The Obama Presidency and all that we accomplished in those 8 years is still fresh in people's minds. If Trump is able to last for two terms, people will start getting used to him and he is tearing down our government and doing great harm. People will adjust to the new normal and we will be fucked. The longer he lasts the more entrenched his policies will become. It will be ten times harder to undo the damage.

by Anonymousreply 271June 15, 2018 4:35 AM

R269, see r263

by Anonymousreply 272June 15, 2018 6:17 AM

It's FRIDAY!!!! I woke up extra early! I am eagerly awaiting good news!

by Anonymousreply 273June 15, 2018 10:42 AM

TGIF thank god indictment Friday!

by Anonymousreply 274June 15, 2018 10:46 AM

Let’s watch all the BREAKING threads a-popping

by Anonymousreply 275June 15, 2018 10:51 AM

according to CNBC, Trump advisors reportedly seeking a pardon for ‘junk bond king’ Milken. I wonder if Trump is getting money for all the pardons.

by Anonymousreply 276June 15, 2018 11:57 AM

WHEN?

by Anonymousreply 277June 15, 2018 1:42 PM

This morning.

Q: Did you dictate Don Jr's misleading Trump Tower meeting statement? (Note: his lawyers say he did.")

TRUMP: "Let's not talk about it. You know what that is? It's irrelevant. It's a statement to the New York Times ... It's not a statement to a high tribunal of judges."

by Anonymousreply 278June 15, 2018 1:53 PM

O. M. G.

TRUMP on Kim Jong Un (note the final two sentences): "He's the head of a country, and I mean he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same." (via FOX)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279June 15, 2018 1:55 PM

TRUMP says he "feels badly" for Paul Manafort. "They went back 12 years to get things that he did 12 years ago?"

Trump falsely claims that Manafort worked on the campaign for "49 days or something." It was 5 months.

Trump won't rule out a pardon either. (via FOX)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280June 15, 2018 1:58 PM

Wine and popcorn already!!

by Anonymousreply 281June 15, 2018 2:03 PM

Did someone say WINE?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282June 15, 2018 2:06 PM

R282: She is so cute and her smile looks like she knows a secret that we don’t know (probably does!).

by Anonymousreply 283June 15, 2018 2:09 PM

Trump is trying to start a trade war with Chin. Tariffs on 25% of the products coming in from China. China is extremely unhappy and wants to avoid a trade war. But trump was quoted in a meeting very recently, as "I'm not kidding." As this unfolds, Kim is on his way to Russia to meet with Putin. Who benefits from a weaker China? Russia does! So once again, Trump is going against advice, and he will ultimately have a huge negative impact on the economy of China, and European nations, and Russia will benefit. Because Putin's whole MO is to weaken others and drag them down to his level, instead of doing what he should to rebuild and strengthen his own economy and work cooperatively with the rest of the fucking world. When will Congress wake the fuck up? I'm guessing they know and don't give a fuck. The whole "I got mine!" mentality is pervasive. I hate these people.

by Anonymousreply 284June 15, 2018 2:15 PM

And who is going to pay these tariffs? Not Mexico. It’ll be Americans, in the form of higher prices and lost jobs.

by Anonymousreply 285June 15, 2018 2:20 PM

Exactly, R285. The impact is going to hit everyone.

by Anonymousreply 286June 15, 2018 2:22 PM

"The United States has kept changing its mind and now launched a trade war," China's Commerce Ministry said in a statement. "We will immediately launch tariff measures that will match the scale and intensity of those launched by the United States."

by Anonymousreply 287June 15, 2018 2:24 PM

Well bitches, he did it....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288June 15, 2018 2:30 PM

Is he going to say we have to ease trade barriers with Russia because no one else wants to trade with us?

by Anonymousreply 289June 15, 2018 2:30 PM

I’m having trouble understanding that he has the power to do all the crap that he’s done.

by Anonymousreply 290June 15, 2018 2:35 PM

290 because he has no one in Congress pushing back. The GOP controls Congress. The GOP leadership has completely surrendered any power they had to oppose Trump. The most they will do is issue a "statement."

Meanwhile some renegades in the Democratic side are trying to start a rebellion against Pelosi. They are full of shit and I have to wonder who is paying them off. This would not be a mart thing to do, but since she is really kicking ass on the immigration crisis along with Feinstein in the Senate, she is under attack. I hope the Democrats are smart enough not to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

by Anonymousreply 291June 15, 2018 2:40 PM

Congress gave presidential powers post depression because of Smoot Hawley. Which were tariffs introduced by congress and led to the Great Depression.

by Anonymousreply 292June 15, 2018 2:43 PM

The Dems running for Congress have been given a gift. Putting those little kids in cages was the worst possible way to deal with the immigration issue. The GOP thought they could exploit Immigration, by talking about gangs like M13, and emphasizing "Illegal immigrants" and "criminals." Instead we have kids in cages "ripped from their mother's arms." It's killing the Republicans in tight races. Between the kids in cages and the healthcare issue we are going to ride this wave, baby. Kiss the Trumpettes good-bye.

by Anonymousreply 293June 15, 2018 2:43 PM

of course, this is June. The American attention span is short. But October, when it counts, things are going to change. And remember. It only takes one well timed incident to alter people's perception and their attitudes.

by Anonymousreply 294June 15, 2018 2:45 PM

If I were running I'd put up all those pics, the Saudi curtsy and the Korean salute. Sound bites are your friends, Dems.

by Anonymousreply 295June 15, 2018 2:46 PM

Do not underestimate the implicit racism of the electorate. We've allowed hundreds of US citizens in Puerto Rico to suffer and die because they are brown. As long as it is brown children being abused, the deplorables could careless.

by Anonymousreply 296June 15, 2018 2:48 PM

*couldn't care less

by Anonymousreply 297June 15, 2018 2:49 PM

And there will be more r295. It can get worse and it will.

by Anonymousreply 298June 15, 2018 2:49 PM

Ominous: Mitch McConnell, who thus far has been supportive to agnostic about the Mueller investigation now tells the Washington Examiner: "What I think about the Mueller investigation is, they ought to wrap it up. It’s gone on seemingly forever and I don’t know how much more they think they can find out."

by Anonymousreply 299June 15, 2018 2:52 PM

^^^^^he's exhibiting fear

by Anonymousreply 300June 15, 2018 2:53 PM

Yeah, the Mueller investigation has gone on a whole 1/4 as long as the Whitewater investigation. Clearly it's time to wrap it up, especially since it's already uncovered a lot more than a stained dress.

by Anonymousreply 301June 15, 2018 2:55 PM

I hope Mueller drops the bomb on all of them soon. This latest report and the constant noise by the Trump supporters is getting so fucking loud. I need Manafort ass in jail right now

by Anonymousreply 302June 15, 2018 2:57 PM

It's only a matter of time before they uncover the kompromat on him and the rest of his congressional cronies.

by Anonymousreply 303June 15, 2018 2:58 PM

[quote] Mitch McConnell, who thus far has been supportive to agnostic about the Mueller investigation

O RLY.

by Anonymousreply 304June 15, 2018 2:59 PM

[quote]"What I think about the Mueller investigation is, they ought to wrap it up. It’s gone on seemingly forever and I don’t know how much more they think they can find out."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

by Anonymousreply 305June 15, 2018 3:02 PM

McConnell knows the GOP is going to take a huge hit for supporting Trump. He just wants to limit casualties and prevent it from completely destroying his privelege and party.

by Anonymousreply 306June 15, 2018 3:03 PM

I really really really want that smug ass Manafort in jail

by Anonymousreply 307June 15, 2018 3:08 PM

I hope when Mueller drops his bomb McConnell is some kind of collateral damage

by Anonymousreply 308June 15, 2018 3:09 PM

Don't forget about Paul Ryan, too, R308!

by Anonymousreply 309June 15, 2018 3:13 PM

I called in today because I want to be glued to the tv when news break about Manafor and Cohen. I better get my money's worth.

by Anonymousreply 310June 15, 2018 3:26 PM

The ruling expected any minute now.

Don't disappoint us!

by Anonymousreply 311June 15, 2018 3:36 PM

Manafort going to jail!!!!

by Anonymousreply 312June 15, 2018 3:52 PM

He gonna be somebody’s bitch!

by Anonymousreply 313June 15, 2018 3:54 PM

-- "I don't know him."

by Anonymousreply 314June 15, 2018 3:54 PM

NYTimes: A federal judge revoked Paul Manafort’s bail and sent him to jail on Friday to await trial, citing new charges that Mr. Manafort had tried to influence the testimony of two of the government’s witnesses after he had been granted bail.

by Anonymousreply 315June 15, 2018 3:55 PM

A victory for Mueller!! Choke on that Trump!

by Anonymousreply 316June 15, 2018 3:56 PM

Is it awful to not feel bad if Trump and Pence or Sessions and McConnell were shot? If they died? Should we grieve? Because honestly, I can't think of any other way to make them disappear...

by Anonymousreply 317June 15, 2018 3:58 PM

Did someone say Pence?

Mike Pence has turned his office into a gateway for lobbyists in the Trump admin, WaPo reports. Twice as many companies and other interests hired lobbyists to contact the VP's office in Pence's 1st year than in any year during Biden or Cheney's tenures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318June 15, 2018 4:02 PM

{[quote] Do not underestimate the implicit racism of the electorate. We've allowed hundreds of US citizens in Puerto Rico to suffer and die because they are brown. As long as it is brown children being abused, the deplorables could careless.

Shame them everywhere you can. Force them to say out loud that they are racist bigots who don't care for brown children and want Trump to destroy the US.

by Anonymousreply 319June 15, 2018 4:04 PM

Thousands, R319, not hundreds. It’s even worse than you imagine!

by Anonymousreply 320June 15, 2018 4:07 PM

And they use the Bible to justify it. You can't make this shit up. Or maybe you can? Either way, a disgrace and a loser for them.

by Anonymousreply 321June 15, 2018 4:16 PM

The Deplorables act like rabid sports fans in how they favor Trump.

by Anonymousreply 322June 15, 2018 4:24 PM

[quote]And they use the Bible to justify it.

The same Bible verse once used to justify America's addiction to slavery.

by Anonymousreply 323June 15, 2018 4:28 PM

Someone upthread mentioned Trump demanding states' voter info. With that in mind the linked report does sound very curious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324June 15, 2018 5:01 PM

That guy Parscale is one of the main people who helped hack voter rolls in the 2016 election. He is rat shit personified.

by Anonymousreply 325June 15, 2018 5:08 PM

[quote]He is rat shit personified.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 326June 15, 2018 5:09 PM

MANAFORT GOING TO JAIL, PEOPLE!!

JAIL!!

JAIL!!

HE IS LOCKED UP!!

by Anonymousreply 327June 15, 2018 5:10 PM

LOCK HIM UP!

by Anonymousreply 328June 15, 2018 5:12 PM

How dumb is Paul Manafort?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329June 15, 2018 5:17 PM

Their own arrogance is their downfall.

by Anonymousreply 330June 15, 2018 5:21 PM

[quote]"He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

Trump's 'people' already do 'sit up at attention.' (Such a flattering, respectful canine description.) They're called Deplorable Rallies. Everyone else attends with forensic revulsion only, as a civic duty.

[quote]"It’s gone on seemingly forever and I don’t know how much more they think they can find out."

The sane reply to this clueless sub-thought is that 'it' has gone on for as long as the evidence has taken to process; and that said evidence has proved exponentially worse, and more devious, than was anticipated.

It's doubtful Mueller and his top-level staff actively enjoy unpicking what might just be the biggest crime in American political history. It's dark and lonely work, but someone has to do it.

by Anonymousreply 331June 15, 2018 5:23 PM

Trump's 2020 re-election campaign is secretly working with former employees of Cambridge Analytica.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332June 15, 2018 5:25 PM

Manafort going to jail? Excellent news!

by Anonymousreply 333June 15, 2018 5:51 PM

This was not the news I was expecting. WTF? I thought Michael Cohen gonna be charged?

very disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 334June 15, 2018 6:08 PM

Are you mad or just purposefully dissembling, R334? The news is that Manafort’s been imprisoned and that IS the big news.

by Anonymousreply 335June 15, 2018 6:21 PM

^^^TROLL

by Anonymousreply 336June 15, 2018 6:22 PM

I kept expecting it was gonna be something to do with Michael Cohen.

Does that mean we will see Manafort's mug shot? or have we already seen it? I don't remember. His hair is so fake.

by Anonymousreply 337June 15, 2018 6:28 PM

British DLer here who hasn’t been closely following the Mueller investigation.

I hate to sound dense but just how significant is this news about Manafort?

Will it actually negatively affect Trumpelthinskin?

by Anonymousreply 338June 15, 2018 6:29 PM

r338...if youve been closely following the Mueller probe, you already know the answer to your question.....but thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 339June 15, 2018 6:36 PM

sorry r338...i read you closely followed.....Manafort has been a friend of Trumps for over 30 years, was his campaign manager, was part of the transition team, etc......

by Anonymousreply 340June 15, 2018 6:38 PM

JUST IN: Judge rejects Cohen's request for gag order against Stormy Daniels's lawyer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341June 15, 2018 6:39 PM

It's a bad news Friday for Trump and Co.!

Delicious.

by Anonymousreply 342June 15, 2018 6:42 PM

Manafort has been remanded to the D.C. jail. A very rough place. This is bad for Manafort. He is being squeezed very hard. If he caves in it'll be the end of Trump. He is desperate. Why else would the fool be so obvious about witness tampering while he was under arrest, charged with crimes, getting ready for trial.

As for Cohen, he was asking for an emergency order. That's what was denied. But he can certainly ask for and probably get a gaga order They're not uncommon A judge can ask all parties to a case to shut up. And remember this all started because Cohen was talking about Stormy and defaming her in public. Before that I doubt many of us even knew who Avenatti was.

by Anonymousreply 343June 15, 2018 6:46 PM

[quotw]JUST IN: Judge rejects Cohen's request for gag order against Stormy Daniels's lawyer.

Basta!

by Anonymousreply 344June 15, 2018 6:47 PM

NY Daily News Reporter Chris Sommerfeldt:

NEW: Rudy Giuliani tells @NYDailyNews "things might get cleaned up with some presidential pardons" when the "whole thing is over" in light of Paul Manafort being sent to jail.

by Anonymousreply 345June 15, 2018 6:53 PM

Thanks, R340.

by Anonymousreply 346June 15, 2018 6:56 PM

r345....and that will be the end of Trumps presidency.....

Rudy needs to go back into hiding....the IG is issuing a separate report regarding the leaks out of the NY FBI office, and Rudy is smack dab in the middle of it.

by Anonymousreply 347June 15, 2018 6:56 PM

[quote]Rudy Giuliani tells @NYDailyNews "things might get cleaned up with some presidential pardons" when the "whole thing is over" in light of Paul Manafort being sent to jail.

Bill Kristol: Whoa. Pretty close to a promise of a pardon to Trump associates if they don't flip.

by Anonymousreply 348June 15, 2018 6:57 PM

[quote]"things might get cleaned up with some presidential pardons" when the "whole thing is over"

Then again Rudi, they might just not. It's quite the crap shoot, no?

by Anonymousreply 349June 15, 2018 7:01 PM

Rudy, as Trump's lawye, promising pardons looks to be obstruction of justice.

File those fricking indictments!

by Anonymousreply 350June 15, 2018 7:04 PM

Omg is Rudy just a complete and total idiot?

by Anonymousreply 351June 15, 2018 7:05 PM

YES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 352June 15, 2018 7:08 PM

[quote]Bill Kristol: Whoa. Pretty close to a promise of a pardon to Trump associates if they don't flip.

Close to a promise? Close?

What's with the persistent refusal to call things with their own names.

by Anonymousreply 353June 15, 2018 7:12 PM

[quote]As long as it is brown children being abused, the deplorables could careless.

Who cares about the Deplorables? They will always vote for Trump and any new crypto-fascists that run. We need to care about the independents/undecided. They can be swayed, and will be if we properly communicate to them.

by Anonymousreply 354June 15, 2018 7:12 PM

[quote]the IG is issuing a separate report regarding the leaks out of the NY FBI office

Is that true? I don't remember reading about it, might have missed.

If true, hopefully Rudy's eyeballs will finally fall out of the sockets. Live on Faux News.

by Anonymousreply 355June 15, 2018 7:13 PM

The shameless corruption and willingness of these people to go on record with their criminality is terrifying to me. They really are ready to subvert all legal recourse in this country.

by Anonymousreply 356June 15, 2018 7:14 PM

Agree r356.

by Anonymousreply 357June 15, 2018 7:21 PM

So Paul Manafor is looking at 300+ years if he were to be found guilty of all charges. Gurl... even a deal wouldn't be enough to get you ass out.

Paul is 70, even a 30 year sentence would be life in prison.

by Anonymousreply 358June 15, 2018 7:21 PM

Is there a state AG poised and ready to charge Manafort if Cheeto pardons him?

by Anonymousreply 359June 15, 2018 7:33 PM

OMG!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360June 15, 2018 7:44 PM

[Quote] BOOM! @MichaelAvenatti reports that the FBI has recovered 731 pages of encrypted text messages from Michael Cohen's phone. Yes! 731 PAGES of messages that Cohen thought the government couldn’t see, are now in possession of the government. I wonder how many are texts with Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361June 15, 2018 7:47 PM

Uh Oh!!!

by Anonymousreply 362June 15, 2018 7:48 PM

Please, Trump just resign and let us get back to our normal dysfunctional republic.

by Anonymousreply 363June 15, 2018 7:49 PM

I fear the news will just keep getting so bad for Trump that he'll do something drastic (eg. fire Sessions, Rosenstein, Wray and Mueller).

by Anonymousreply 364June 15, 2018 7:53 PM

R361, this is Top Gun material (both the tweet and the tweeter)

by Anonymousreply 365June 15, 2018 7:54 PM

[Quote] Prosecutors have updated the court on Michael Cohen files production. The feds have reconstructed about 16 pages of shredded documents. The FBI obtained 731 pages of encrypted messages and call logs from WhatsApp and Signal.

SHREDDED!!!!!! Haha at Cohen!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366June 15, 2018 8:06 PM

With Manafort's partner Gates, who pled guilty and has been cooperating, and Michael Cohen's files etc. the Prosecution has enough along with the bank records and phone and email stuff from Jared, Donnie Jr. and Ivanka to go after the whole gang. I hope we get charges soon. Manaforts trial starts in a month. You know I read that there are rumors floating around this morning that Manafort "may be" suicidal?" Too convenient by half.

by Anonymousreply 367June 15, 2018 9:03 PM

Julia Davis @JuliaDavisNews

#Russia's state TV:

Participants discuss @BuzzFeed report that Trump told G7 leaders "Crimea is Russian, because everyone who lives there speaks Russian." They interpret it as Trump's recognition of Crimea's status.

The hosts triumphantly declare: "Crimea is ours, Trump is ours!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368June 15, 2018 9:30 PM

r355....yes, its true

by Anonymousreply 369June 15, 2018 9:43 PM

I’m working in China for a month and news is scarce. For some bizarre reason, this site works great. Thanks everyone for these threads and all the summaries of all the links. It’s nice to know what’s going on with Cheetoh and his criminal minions.

by Anonymousreply 370June 15, 2018 9:55 PM

Lots of bumping of ancient threads to hide today's events.

And lots of Concern Trolls!

by Anonymousreply 371June 15, 2018 10:28 PM

R371, they’re everywhere today!

by Anonymousreply 372June 15, 2018 10:41 PM

Watching the talking heads someone said Manafort really thought he would finally get his shot. They said Manafort was counting on becoming White House Chief of Staff for Trump and running the show. We know he was in hock to the Russian oligarchs and had all kinds of entanglements, so who in their right mind would be so delusional as to believe that the FBI Counter Intelligence division and our own CIA spooks were not aware of Manafort ?

How the fuck did he think he could waltz into the Oval as Chief of Staff? And then you had Flynn who really believed he was going to last, and make his deals, and function as the NSA. This is too bizarre. These seemingly smart people believed they were going to get away with it. That is what's so weird. Something doesn't add up. How could they think that. That's what bothers me most. And that attitude seems very pervasive among all the people around Trump. Right now. Look at why Manafort is in jail. He was fucking breaking the law, tampering with witnesses while he was under indictment. As if it didn't matter. Think about that.

by Anonymousreply 373June 15, 2018 10:58 PM

Interesting r373. Why do you think that is?

by Anonymousreply 374June 15, 2018 11:01 PM

Fuck OFF, Concern Trolls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375June 15, 2018 11:23 PM

R373, why wouldn't they think they'd get away with what they'd been getting away with for years?

by Anonymousreply 376June 15, 2018 11:32 PM

[quote]a gaga order

JUST DANCE!

by Anonymousreply 377June 15, 2018 11:34 PM

Those comments in her Twitter feed are something else. The fools believe that illegal voters were responsible for the GE numbers. What a bunch of morons.

by Anonymousreply 378June 15, 2018 11:48 PM

And they still can't bring themselves to believe that she's not going to jail.

by Anonymousreply 379June 15, 2018 11:53 PM

R374, Not r373 here, but my belief is that these men (and Ivanka) are 100% lawless. That is to say, they don't even acknowledge that we HAVE laws that might ever pertain to them. It does not compute. They do what they want, brazenly, greedily.

As one commentator said the other day, it's as though they were brought up by wolves.

Thus, Trump can say about Manafort's heading to jail over witness-tampering while UNDER INDICTMENT, no less: "Unfair."

Thus, Trump can say about the Mueller investigation into conspiracy, obstruction of justice, and "crimes against the United States," "Beautiful lives are being ruined."

Thus, Trump can call for the imprisonment or deportation of UNindicted citizens (Hillary, pro football players), and can take the children of asylum-seekers and place them into fenced areas for weeks and months, an act observers might call kidnapping.

Thus, Trump defies treaties and breaks trade agreements.

Flout our laws. It's what they do.

by Anonymousreply 380June 15, 2018 11:56 PM

Those children were definitely kidnapped, Sessions and Trump clearly called for this policy (there's even a televised speech, ffs), and now they're blaming it on Dems while holding the children hostage for the billions it will take for his fucking wall. I'm beyond angry at this pig and his fucking pig administration.

by Anonymousreply 381June 16, 2018 12:03 AM

I have said, it’s as if we’ve forgotten what a real scandal is. Hillary’s emails, whatever that means, vs. witnesses tampering, obstruction of justice, conspiracy with a foreign country to influence elections, trafficking in stolen information (emails), and so forth.

by Anonymousreply 382June 16, 2018 12:04 AM

Thanks r380

by Anonymousreply 383June 16, 2018 12:06 AM

Excellent post, r380

by Anonymousreply 384June 16, 2018 12:07 AM

Yes, r322; that's precisely the analogy.

It is why, whether win, lose, or draw, the Trump Cult will stick with their "team" and its star player come Hell or high water, cheering, chanting, and whooping all along the way. Ready to rumble with the fans of all opponents.

All while wearing the red MAGA "team" hats.

by Anonymousreply 385June 16, 2018 12:18 AM

It's worse than that, they act like cult members.

Where is Jim Jones when you need him?

by Anonymousreply 386June 16, 2018 12:19 AM

Jim is making Kool Aid in hell for the Trumps to come.

by Anonymousreply 387June 16, 2018 1:31 AM

Ari Melber had a copy of the order written by Sessions for the Trump administration that said they were changing their policy. from what Obama's had been to the new "zero tolerance" policy that would allow them to take children away from parents. They look real dumb blaming the Democrats. I loved Melber holding up that memor on DOJ Stationery with the relevant part highlighted in yellow.

by Anonymousreply 388June 16, 2018 3:02 AM

Manafort was desperate R373. things had blown up in Ukraine and everywhere else for him. his sleaze was about to be exposed all over the world. Trump was his shot. Remember all those "oh, Manafort is the respectable guy that Trump needs to prove he's serious" articles. "The adult in the room." This is all so hilarious because it also exposes the press for the total fucking frauds they are. everyone who ever treated Trump as a serious, or even potentially serious, man is exposed as a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 389June 16, 2018 3:07 AM

Today is a good day - bench officer put Trump crony in jail

Next will be the rotten kids

Rudy running on fumes - devil flame 🔥 is almost out

by Anonymousreply 390June 16, 2018 3:50 AM

^^No. Next is his scumbag "lawyer", Michael Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 391June 16, 2018 3:54 AM

But hopefully at some point very soon we can move on to Treason of the Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 392June 16, 2018 3:55 AM

Cohen is flipping - no jail for a while

Satanic Sarah is devastated from lying

Tariffs are going to kill market this summer - wait for the crash to buy

by Anonymousreply 393June 16, 2018 3:58 AM

Once a person is pardoned

1] It confers guilt on the person pardoned.

2] Once guilty, a pardoned person cannot plead the 5th Amendment against self incrimination. The pardonee is INCRIMINATED.

3] The pardoned person must answer truthfully all future questions.

So Trumpie can pardon away, but it frees the person to whom the pardon is given, to tell the truth.

Trumpie is fucked because the only pardon that is important are those given to him. Once given, he must tell the truth and this is where he goes to jail. Pardons are no magic get out of jail Republican fairy dust.

by Anonymousreply 394June 16, 2018 4:09 AM

Also R394, being pardoned does not prevent you from losing your assets. They can seize assets since you have acknowledged guilt. For this crowd in particular, asset forfeiture has to be a real scary proposition. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 395June 16, 2018 4:38 AM

R394 - that is amazing insight. There is a god!

by Anonymousreply 396June 16, 2018 4:38 AM

^^OR - he saw Jill Wine-Banks on MSNBC like I did.

by Anonymousreply 397June 16, 2018 4:42 AM

Or maybe I remembered it from my HS civics class on government.

by Anonymousreply 398June 16, 2018 4:44 AM

Hahahahaaaaa, nice try R398!

Too many of us know what civics class is really like in the few places it exists.

by Anonymousreply 399June 16, 2018 4:47 AM

When r397? I only ask because r394 was beaten to the punch quite some time ago.

Not that I mind it being repeated. Keep repeating it if it means a new person learns of it each time.

by Anonymousreply 400June 16, 2018 4:48 AM

And the possibility of asset forfeiture sounds delicious. It's going to be so much fun watching these criminally greedy subhumans lose what is most important to them.

by Anonymousreply 401June 16, 2018 4:52 AM

No one on Trump's legal team likes Rudy. They want him to shut up and go away.

by Anonymousreply 402June 16, 2018 4:55 AM

It is weird that you accept my answer about pardons and wish to ascribe it to someone I have never seen or read. Boris, in the 70s we learned about all the executive powers of the Constitution in Civics. We had to take a state and federal test of knowledge to graduate. Sorry you doubt that, but take solace in the fact that i did not get into law school.

by Anonymousreply 403June 16, 2018 4:57 AM

Miss Lindsey said she doesn't give a "shit" if anyone complains about her devotion to Trump. She outdoes Rudy, Jordan, Nunes, and McTurtle in that regard.

by Anonymousreply 404June 16, 2018 7:51 AM

[quote] And then you had Flynn who really believed he was going to last, and make his deals, and function as the NSA. This is too bizarre. These seemingly smart people believed they were going to get away with it. That is what's so weird. Something doesn't add up. How could they think that.

Roy Cohn taught Donald Trump one very valuable lesson: If someone comes after you, double down. Someone accuses you of something, you accuse back (Puppet? No, YOU'RE the puppet!). Someone sues you, you sue right back for more money and keep stalling until the other party gives up. That and Republicans getting away with so much shit gave them the confidence to pull a lot of daring shit they though they would get away with easily with Trump in charge. Trump is after all dismantling all the departments that are in place to keep that kind of corruption at bay (at least) and stripping away their funds and resources. Also don't forget that the Republican Party had some guy in place who was supposed to delete their emails, but died before he could do so and all the emails are now in Mueller's, the investigation's, posession. They accused Hillary from mishandling her emails and now their own emails may very likely bite them in the ass (KARMA!).

by Anonymousreply 405June 16, 2018 9:04 AM

Are we all in agreement that Mueller’s not going to conclude his report and hand it over to Congress until after the mid-terms?

by Anonymousreply 406June 16, 2018 9:18 AM

I think it would be interesting on Mueller's part. Does he want to give the Republicans a chance to "redeem" themselves and impeach Trump and soften the blow in the mid-term election? Or does he trust in Republicans losing their majority at the mid-term election and let the Democratic Party be the heroes by getting rid of Trump (and, please God, Pence)?

by Anonymousreply 407June 16, 2018 9:35 AM

He will deliver it after 1-3-2019 at the earliest.

by Anonymousreply 408June 16, 2018 9:50 AM

I've got new, beautiful drapes I picked out at an Indiana outlet, ready to go when the Trumps depart the WH premises. Hurry up!

by Anonymousreply 409June 16, 2018 10:31 AM

Dear Mother, if you are not yet in the White House maybe you didn't pray hard enough?

by Anonymousreply 410June 16, 2018 11:16 AM

I hope with the Manafort focus people start talking about his connection with Pence. For some reason everyone seems to forget this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411June 16, 2018 11:54 AM

r406, most likely, it's not like he would want to influence the outcome of an election with his actions, right James Comey?

by Anonymousreply 412June 16, 2018 12:29 PM

I love Jill Wine-Banks! Love everything about her.

by Anonymousreply 413June 16, 2018 1:21 PM

Is there a reason Manafort can't seem to turn his head?

by Anonymousreply 414June 16, 2018 2:03 PM

The IG report expressed Comey was not motivated by political preferences. That interaction Comey had with Jason Chaffetz in announcing the re-opening of the inquiry into HRC's Emails, begs to differ. Chaffetz at the time was extremely partisan, critically outspoken, and biased as the Committee Chair, and his questionable behavior seemed to be well-timed to an agenda. It was obvious Comey and Chaffetz were communicating. Chaffetz gave vague and perplexing reasons why he soon after, resigned from Congress. It still looks quite fishy.

by Anonymousreply 415June 16, 2018 3:22 PM

Yes, Chaffetz should be on the radar of the Special Counsel's investigation.

by Anonymousreply 416June 16, 2018 3:51 PM

I wonder how they put back the shredded documents? was it by hand? wow, such a time consuming task. I would go nuts if I had to do it.

by Anonymousreply 417June 16, 2018 3:52 PM

I didn't forget, r411. And I've reminded several people about it. It's easy to overlook that fact with the other shit going on.

IMO the clay faced phony will get removed first. And nobody will see it coming.

Don't forget also that Lego hair refused to allow his official emails to be released while he was governor of Indiana. Those emails are the property of the state yet he refused to allow them to be turned over. And then whole dust up faded from view.

But some of us haven't forgotten. Nor will we forget. That hateful bigot will get his and it will come like a bolt from the blue.

by Anonymousreply 418June 16, 2018 3:53 PM

Yes, I hope Mike Pence is the Spiro Agnew of this administration.

His financial problems are severe and include debt from student loans on behalf of his children, credit card debt, and minimal income. Someone in such a financial situation combined with a position of power would usually face a tough time receiving a high-level security clearance because the risk of improper activity is too high. Such self-dealing activity is not improbable with Pence.

Recently we learned that Pence has seen more lobbyists and lobbying activity any prior VP and that companies have spent twice as much on lobbying him than other VPs. That's just the above board play. It could be worse.

What went on during the transition, with details of numerous illegal backroom dealings already public, that Pence led? How much did Pence know about this? In how much of it was he involved?

by Anonymousreply 419June 16, 2018 4:25 PM

I'm frustrated by the Democrats, but I'm more frustrated by me. I want them to DO SOMETHING, but I'm not sure what. So all you all, what do you want the Democrats to do, right now? Who exactly? What exactly? When exactly? I'd like to see Nancy Pelosi call Donald Trump a guy with Nazi tendencies who is trying to lead this country down a Nazi path. But would that help? What would help?

by Anonymousreply 420June 16, 2018 5:46 PM

FFS....Mueller will turn in his report WHEN HE IS DONE.....regardless of the timing. To postpone it or to do it right before midterms are political calculations. Mueller works by the rule of law, not politics.

by Anonymousreply 421June 16, 2018 6:02 PM

R394, R397 here. Just want you to know i didn't mean to dis you. I was just having a little fun. There's a poster on here who loves Jill W-B and it had more to do with him. lol

That was a great post with important information. Whether you some it some other place as I did or already knew the information is irrelevant. What IS relevant is that you made the effort and took the time to post.

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 422June 16, 2018 6:05 PM

Good point, R421.

by Anonymousreply 423June 16, 2018 7:03 PM

In one of Mueller's filings recently he told the judge they did not want some information unsealed because it would expose the names of people who are still actively working to undermine our democracy and elections.

That's why the next time some Republican asshole screams it's time for Mueller to wrap it up someone in the press should come back with it's hard to wrap up an investigation into treason when you people won't stop committing treason.

And speaking of Chaffetz, never forget that two days before the Comey letter came out Jason announced on Twitter he was suddenly back on the Trump train (after jumping off after Pussygate). He knew what was coming just like Rudy did.

by Anonymousreply 424June 16, 2018 9:25 PM

R11 is triggered and having a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 425June 16, 2018 10:23 PM

r424.....wanna bet one of those names is Brad Parscale ?

by Anonymousreply 426June 16, 2018 10:33 PM

"It's hard to wrap up an investigation into treason when you people won't stop committing treason."

This is exactly why I think things are taking so long. Just the stuff we see on television every day seems borderline illegal. Who knows how new pieces of the puzzle fit when every day the GOP offers new potential pieces that have to be tracked down.

by Anonymousreply 427June 16, 2018 10:48 PM

Yes indeed, R245, and justifiably. Most of us should be melting down with him. I go to work, do my job, come home and do what needs to get done without much upset, but inside I'm seething.

by Anonymousreply 428June 16, 2018 10:54 PM

Hopefully I won’t fumble this, but what I have to say is really important. Someone posts that they feel powerless—the response is that they’re a concern troll. Someone complains that Rump is destroying our democracy while no one does anything—the response is that they’re being negative and a concern troll. Someone posts that they’re terrified our country is slipping away. The response is that they’re a concern troll.

The implication is that they’re Russian bots trying to sow dissent. My opinion is that those who respond and alienate these people, and imp,y they’re Russian bots are the real Russian bots. Think about it. We all need to be on the same side—we hate Rump and want him out by any way possible.

by Anonymousreply 429June 16, 2018 11:20 PM

Amen, brother!

by Anonymousreply 430June 16, 2018 11:46 PM

Anyone who seeks to divide us is the real Russian bot.

by Anonymousreply 431June 16, 2018 11:48 PM

R429 I agree and I've been saying it all along. The concern troll troll to me is the one that's the troll trying to cause dissent. I've noticed that whenever that particular troll posts its accusations it usually has no history in any of these threads or the only posts it has is about complaining about those who rightfully feel burned out and worried that nothing will come of any of it.

I'm glad several of us are on the same page.

by Anonymousreply 432June 16, 2018 11:53 PM

Y'all are concern trolls.

Just kidding.

by Anonymousreply 433June 17, 2018 12:22 AM

Mueller’s report definitely won’t be issued until early next year.

by Anonymousreply 434June 17, 2018 1:03 AM

I never give the concern trolls anything to worry about by accusing them of being russian. They've got enough on their minds as it is. Face it now, we're all going to be suffering from PTSD when this administration is finally over.

by Anonymousreply 435June 17, 2018 1:07 AM

Mueller is just about ready with the Obstruction case....that could come at any time.....the Russia part will take a while yet....its too multifaceted and there are too many players and too many elements that need flushing out.

by Anonymousreply 436June 17, 2018 1:13 AM

Very disturbing report on the BBC World Service last night in which a Russian journalist has predicted that “the Gates of Hell” will open once the World Cup is over in mid July. There will be a massive shutdown of journalists and civil liberties. Hey, maybe Russia will even invade somewhere like Sweden!

by Anonymousreply 437June 17, 2018 1:36 AM

Ever since the latest 5-4 conservative decision on the Supreme Court, I've kept thinking about McConnell holding that vacant seat open for a year and that it didn't make sense, at all, since Clinton was clearly favored to be elected pretty much across the board. At that time, people were talking about how strange it was that he wouldn't even consider Obama's pretty moderate pick when Clinton would surely put up someone more liberal. At that point, NO ONE thought Trump would win.

Did McConnell know something as early as that, a good year in advance, that no one else seemed to know with a surety that allowed him to play that kind of game with that Supreme Court seat? Seems like it to me. His actions since then have only made him seem more guilty when it comes to Russia. I hope that is also part of Mueller's case. I can't imagine having to keep straight and legal all of the various threads going on in this investigation without going insane.

by Anonymousreply 438June 17, 2018 1:41 AM

Ther said they were prepared to keep the seat vacant for 4 more years.

by Anonymousreply 439June 17, 2018 1:45 AM

Anyone who frets that Mueller's investigation will go nowhere is a troll, period. He already has multiple indictments as well as convictions that include high level staffers of Trump's administration and campaign. He has already exposed this administration as one of the most corrupt in history. Even if he stopped right now, he's the most successful special prosecutor in history.

So fuck off trolls.

by Anonymousreply 440June 17, 2018 1:52 AM

Thanks R426, I sure hope the Feds a re keeping an eye on Parscale because he is a rotten motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 441June 17, 2018 1:52 AM

mcturtle is a traitor.

by Anonymousreply 442June 17, 2018 1:52 AM

[quote]Ever since the latest 5-4 conservative decision on the Supreme Court, I've kept thinking about McConnell holding that vacant seat open for a year and that it didn't make sense, at all, since Clinton was clearly favored to be elected pretty much across the board.

R438 makes a VERY good point.

I guess the counterargument would be that McConnell was assuming that if another Democratic president got in, the GOP would continue to hold both houses of Congress. Which isn't implausible considering how much turnover they'd done there and at the state level. But still: That is some awfully high-stakes gambling he did if he was completely ignorant of any funny business. Close to Election Day, Dems were favored to pick up 3-4 Senate seats in addition to the presidency.

The argument for R438's theory: There is not-unfounded speculation that Russian money is secretly coursing widely throughout the GOP — Dana Rohrbacher, Paul Ryan (remember the "Keep this in the family" secret recording?), Miss Lindsey (explaining her sudden 180 from Trump critic to cheerleader in the last year)...

by Anonymousreply 443June 17, 2018 2:04 AM

how many people are getting protection from secret service? is the list public? someone near my work is getting it and I'm curious to find out who the cunt is. He's been getting protection since before the election.

by Anonymousreply 444June 17, 2018 2:06 AM

[quote]Did McConnell know something as early as that, a good year in advance, that no one else seemed to know with a surety that allowed him to play that kind of game with that Supreme Court seat? Seems like it to me. His actions since then have only made him seem more guilty when it comes to Russia. I hope that is also part of Mueller's case. I can't imagine having to keep straight and legal all of the various threads going on in this investigation without going insane.

Has anyone mentioned George Wills' appearance on Bill Maher's show last night? He said something about special counsels being technically illegal and that all of the people who've been charged in Mueller's investigation could petition the Supreme Court to throw out Mueller's entire case. Is that true? I find that hard to believe, but if true, couldn't Mueller just refer everything he has over to the States and let them continue the prosecutions? I don't know all of the ins and outs of how these things work but I can't believe for a minute that Mueller wouldn't be prepared with a backup plan to counter such a development.

And if special counsels really are technically illegal as Wills suggests, why the fuck didn't someone bring that up when Ken Starr was investigating Bill Clinton for a blowjob? Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 445June 17, 2018 2:06 AM

R445, that's a fringe argument Trump himself has tried to advance. I don't know of any legal expert who supports that theory.

by Anonymousreply 446June 17, 2018 2:22 AM

George Will and his cronies' whole careers have been based on softening and bolstering the fringe arguments to make them more palatable. Then they tisk tisk when a jackass like Trump is the inevitable result.

by Anonymousreply 447June 17, 2018 2:24 AM

Lord, R445, that has Old Dude Republican Hail Mary written all over it, see Alan Dershowitz.

Someone definitely got to George Will - he was tearing Trump and the GOP a new asshole as recently as last week over their behavior.

And although it's impossible to be confident in anything just and equitable these days, now that the media has gotten wind of this in 1,000 ways and is all over it like flies on shit, it will not go away, even if Mueller and his entire team disappeared tomorrow.

And yes, Democratic AGs in NY and Virginia are already onto Manafort, Trump and Cohen for various crimes, which carry with them the benefit of a discovery period for the plaintiffs (read: give us all your emails, documents, etc.) and are beyond the reach of presidential pardon. Wire fraud could likely be pursued with standing in heavily Dem California as well, considering how much finance is conducted there.

by Anonymousreply 448June 17, 2018 2:26 AM

R440 my effing point exactly. Who’s the troll? YOU BORIS.

by Anonymousreply 449June 17, 2018 2:27 AM

It’s perfectly normal and human to worry about the Mueller investigation. I, personally, am emotionally vested in this and I am eager to see Trump taken out. I’m not a troll, I’m a person.

by Anonymousreply 450June 17, 2018 2:34 AM

Trump and Rudy might think he's in clover by dangling the prospect of the presidential pardon, but Trump is fucked either way.

If he confers a pardon on Cohen or Manafort, it means they admit guilt to whatever crime they're pardoned for.

It also means they have no Fifth Amendment right not to answer questions on the grounds of self-incrimination. Which means that when called before Congress to testify about Trump and Russia, they have to answer. If they lie, they can be brought up on perjury charges, which equal jail time.

At the same time, Cohen and Manafort can't be pardoned at the state level. If they're pardoned at the federal level, that admission of guilt can be brought as evidence in any STATE charges, in which they will be compelled to testify, which will bring the same potentially damaging discovery period that could prove their lies or Trump's guilt.

by Anonymousreply 451June 17, 2018 2:35 AM

R450, trolls are people, my friend!

by Anonymousreply 452June 17, 2018 2:43 AM

Stop bitching at the imaginary boris in your head you goofy accusers. The big goal isn't some idiot in Brussels going to jail. We want to see the entire Trump family go down for everything they've done. Right now they're riding high and committing crimes on an almost daily basis with the cooperation and collusion of a corrupt Congress.

I want Mueller to get this done, but damn if it's not the most despairing wait in the history of this country. We can do our part best by continuing to attack and voting in November, but I'm not going to condemn the worry warts either. They have a damned right to be concerned.

by Anonymousreply 453June 17, 2018 2:54 AM

Let's just round up all Republicans and deport them to, I dunno, Somalia maybe.

Or just air-drop them into Syria.

Fuck them all.

by Anonymousreply 454June 17, 2018 2:57 AM

I don’t have to wait for them all to be ousted to get PTSD. I already have it.

I guess we’ll have to wait until after the midterms, at this rate, for the inditements to get to the top. I would love the irony of seeing a President Pelosi! In any event, I think there will be a strong anti-Trump vote this fall.

by Anonymousreply 455June 17, 2018 3:01 AM

I'm tired of the divisiveness, R454, and yearn for the gentler days when our Congress worked together by compromise and debate. The GOP has entrenched themselves in this very tight corner and cannot turn around to even acknowledge other POVs, so where can we go from here? People like Ms. Lindsey need to go. It's not just Trump and co., but McConnell and his ilk who have driven this racial and political divide.

Either we come together or we fall apart. I, for one, would like to see the NE join Canada. I've had enough of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 456June 17, 2018 3:04 AM

Maybe that is what Lynsey is up to. Maybe he is hoping to be named Pence's VP. He's clearly working some angle.

by Anonymousreply 457June 17, 2018 3:05 AM

R456, I want the west coast to join Canada.

by Anonymousreply 458June 17, 2018 3:16 AM

We're at the tipping point, R456.

The GOP's strategy to dominate by courting Southern racists, which began via Nixon's Southern Strategy and surged as an actual movement via Sarah Palin, is at its apex. It went further than they intended and now has a life of its own.

In the midterms, if their authoritarianism and white supremacy isn't soundly defeated in control of Congress, American democracy is done. It won't survive another 2 years of unchecked authoritarianism from Trump and enabling from a Congressional majority, never mind 6 if he's re-elected.

by Anonymousreply 459June 17, 2018 3:19 AM

At some point, Trump will do something egregiously offensive, and we’ll have to have a huge spontaneous march in response. People power in DC, and all around the country. Then, maybe, we’ll see some positive result.

by Anonymousreply 460June 17, 2018 3:22 AM

[quote]In the midterms, if their authoritarianism and white supremacy isn't soundly defeated in control of Congress, American democracy is done. It won't survive another 2 years of unchecked authoritarianism from Trump and enabling from a Congressional majority, never mind 6 if he's re-elected.

I agree 100% with this. We cannot afford to lose in November.

by Anonymousreply 461June 17, 2018 3:29 AM

After Manafort flips, I wonder if it will be Pence's time in the barrel. And I wonder if Manafort handled any business for Kushner.

by Anonymousreply 462June 17, 2018 3:31 AM

Don't count on Manafort flipping. He's the one person in this whole affair of whom it could be said that his life is on the line, literally.

We don't know that for sure, of course, but it is a reasonable speculation.

by Anonymousreply 463June 17, 2018 3:43 AM

[quote]Stop bitching at the imaginary boris in your head you goofy accusers.

Few people really care about the "Boris" accusations. Mostly, it's shorthand for "Wow, you just said something so incredibly stupid that you have to be a really pathetic troll."

Writing "Boris" is shorter.

by Anonymousreply 464June 17, 2018 3:44 AM

The GOP fell apart the day they absorbed the Tea Party into their ranks....thats where all the crazy comes from. Every nutjob you see obstructing and spouting conspiracy theories are from the Tea Party faction......thats also where the majority of the deplorables reside as well.

by Anonymousreply 465June 17, 2018 4:34 AM

....and evangelicals have been around for decades, but they were never given a platform which Trump gladly gives them....even allowing them to propose and direct policy. Pence is responsible for that insurgence, and Trump lets him because they give him adoration for allowing it.

by Anonymousreply 466June 17, 2018 4:45 AM

[quote]In the midterms, if their authoritarianism and white supremacy isn't soundly defeated in control of Congress, American democracy is done.

In which case gays, minorities, liberals, and all Others will have to seriously consider leaving the country while there's still time.

by Anonymousreply 467June 17, 2018 4:45 AM

I decided to stay and fight after Trump was elected.

If the House remains in GOP control (I'm not counting on the Senate flipping) after the midterms, I'm leaving the U.S.

I've started preparing for the eventuality: savings, documents, etc. It's not easy or cheap to emigrate anywhere (people think Canada or Berlin will welcome you with open arms — not even close). But I'm not going to stay and finance Trump's America, never mind the oppression to come.

by Anonymousreply 468June 17, 2018 5:03 AM

R458 it seems you’ve done research. Where are you heading?

by Anonymousreply 469June 17, 2018 5:25 AM

I'm heading for Nanaimo or New Westminster.

by Anonymousreply 470June 17, 2018 5:27 AM

R470, what qualifications are you using to get into Canada? I know there are some very specific requirements you have to meet to be allowed to move to Canada.

by Anonymousreply 471June 17, 2018 5:58 AM

Paul Ryan said he had not heard anything about immigrant children. Ryan has always been a worthless piece of shit...how does anyone respect him?

by Anonymousreply 472June 17, 2018 6:06 AM

Omg now we have a concern troll troll troll

by Anonymousreply 473June 17, 2018 8:09 AM

R466, There are some evangelical groups that already drew the line at the children torn apart from their asylum seeking parents and are publicly and officially condemning Trump, calling out his actions as pure evil. They feel that strongly about it.

One of their leaders was on MSNBC this morning calling for more release Giordano groups to take action.

by Anonymousreply 474June 17, 2018 8:13 AM

Release Giordano >> religious

by Anonymousreply 475June 17, 2018 8:14 AM

Release Giordano >> religious

Who's maintaining these autocorrect features, John Travolta?

by Anonymousreply 476June 17, 2018 9:11 AM

Evangelicals apparently don’t like brown people. It’s likely they wouldn’t have recognized Christ, a liberal Jew from the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 477June 17, 2018 9:44 AM

"The GOP fell apart the day they absorbed the Tea Party into their ranks....thats where all the crazy comes from. Every nutjob you see obstructing and spouting conspiracy theories are from the Tea Party faction......thats also where the majority of the deplorables reside as well."

Complete bullshit. The Republican Party has been pandering to this "base" since 1968, when Nixon started the "Silent Majority" bullshit, trying to appeal to disaffected white people who were afraid of losing their most favored status from the African American, Women and Gay Rights movements. Nixon's VP, Spiro Agnew, kept up the bullshit, referring to liberals as "an effect corps of impudent snobs," as if country club, lily white guys like Agnew and Nixon weren't delicate hot house flowers.

by Anonymousreply 478June 17, 2018 11:06 AM

R451 thanks for the explanation. It's not a scot free scenario as many seem to think it is. I also read somewhere that assets are also vulnerable even if you have a pardon.

by Anonymousreply 479June 17, 2018 12:03 PM

Of course I expect Mueller to follow proper protocols and I don’t think even if it is released before the mid-terms that it will have any effect as both sides are already deeply entrenched. But I would expect him to employ strategy in terms of impeachment - in which case it makes sense to wait until after the mid-terms. What would be the point of handing it over to a GOP Congress who are just going to ignore his findings when he can wait and see if at least a Dem-controlled House can start impeachment proceedings and persuade the Senate to act? He may end of with a GOP controlled Congress anyway but it’s worth waiting a few months to see what the long-term probability will be.

by Anonymousreply 480June 17, 2018 12:17 PM

It could be that McConnell was part of the plot, I'm not going to say he wasn't, but my surmise is that his refusal to hold hearings or vote on Garland was a political tactic, an election year ploy. He was doing something dramatic and controversial to illustrate a point and that was that Congress had to remain in Republican hands. He was showing his power. It conveyed in dramatic fashion to both parties what was at stake in the general election. It's one thing to say "the Supreme Court is at stake" and another to actually show it. Something in their internal polling must have shown that the Republican base loved it when McConnell "stood up to Obama."

by Anonymousreply 481June 17, 2018 12:31 PM

"According to the testimony of the Attorney General in the IG report, nine days before the election she and the FBI Director discussed how a “deep and visceral hatred of Secretary Clinton” by a cadre of senior NY FBI agents “has put us where we are today” w/r/t the Weiner laptop.

This conversation indicates that senior DOJ leadership concluded in real time that the deep political bias of senior FBI agents had led directly to official (and, per the IG, improper) investigative decisions, particularly the Comey letter.

Coverage of the IG report has not focused on this revelation of political bias, indeed “hatred,” by FBI agents affecting the election outcome. Instead it has been preoccupied with Strzok/Page, whose views the IG concluded had not affected the investigation much less the election."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482June 17, 2018 12:32 PM

BREAKING: Roger Stone, longtime Trump confidant, reveals he met with a Russian who offered dirt on Hillary Clinton during 2016 campaign

by Anonymousreply 483June 17, 2018 12:59 PM

Here's link to article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484June 17, 2018 1:02 PM

^^DL Fave Jake Tapper is just discussing that right now, making Giuliani stutter^^

by Anonymousreply 485June 17, 2018 1:04 PM

[quote]BREAKING: Roger Stone, longtime Trump confidant, reveals he met with a Russian who offered dirt on Hillary Clinton during 2016 campaign

Wha...?!?! But just a few weeks ago he swore he didn’t.

Wow, if you can’t trust a moral, upstanding gentleman like Roger Stone to tell the truth, who can you trust.

by Anonymousreply 486June 17, 2018 1:07 PM

What would Roger Stone’s endgame be here?!

by Anonymousreply 487June 17, 2018 1:12 PM

Saving his deeply closeted, white ass from the big black and Latino dicks in prison, R487. Plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 488June 17, 2018 1:15 PM

TAPPER: What do you say to people who think you’re sending a signal to those indicted by the investigation, not to cooperate because a pardon will be issued!

GIULUANI: it should not be seen as a signal; I don’t advise the president to pardon anyone because it casts a cloud over what should be a crystal clear completely unfair investigation... but if after everything is over, the president still thinks someone was treated wrongfully, he still had the right to issue a pardon.

by Anonymousreply 489June 17, 2018 1:16 PM

I love Tapper. I love him!!! I bet Pretty Chris Cuomo doesn't may Ghouliani stutter. I bet Christopher is respectful and just lets Rudy rant. Maybe Chris is just being subtle???

by Anonymousreply 490June 17, 2018 1:20 PM

Dear Gawds. You caused me to turn on CNN, and now Tapper has the Rick Santorum on discussing the "Reilgious justifications" for Trump/Sessions new border policy. Santorum is so completely repulsive to me.

I can't.

by Anonymousreply 491June 17, 2018 1:38 PM

Dan Rather 19 hrs ·

A chill down the spine. A shake of the head in almost disbelief. These were - and continue to be - my reactions to the words of support that President Trump has issued on the dictator of arguably the most repressive and anti-democratic nation on Earth, North Korea.

The President has already shown a disturbing propensity to embrace authoritarians, even totalitarians, while he swings a wrecking ball to our alliances with the world's leading democracies. But this latest turn is one that blows past every caution light and should be ringing full alarms with anyone who cares about our republic. It should be clear to everyone by now that these words and actions show the values and morality of the man occupying the Oval Office. He wishes this nation would just shut up and salute him. He wishes he could weaponize the mechanics of justice to attack his foes and protect himself, his family, and anyone on whom he bestows favor (no matter how that favor is paid for in return). He seeks to silence the press and investigate individual reporters. He tears families away from children and stokes racial animosity.

There is no way to change him. But like a petulant child who constantly is told he can get his way, the fault lies as much with those who are allowing this behavior to happen unchecked.

All the President's supporters, particularly the leaders in Congress, must be urged to come down on the record about where they stand on all of this. And the rest of the nation needs to remind them and ourselves how un-American this behavior is.

Even as this chill wind howls I remind myself of one of my favorite words - steady. The mechanics of justice continue to turn. Mueller continues to investigate. The states push back. New leaders find their voice. This will be the chorus of democracy that can out-sing the voice of authoritarianism spewing from the White House.

by Anonymousreply 492June 17, 2018 2:08 PM

R477: Don’t you know that Jesus looked like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493June 17, 2018 2:12 PM

R492: I believe this Trump/Congress shit is a wake-up call and the USA will be stronger and wiser in the long run...However, there is hell to pay in the short term.

by Anonymousreply 494June 17, 2018 2:15 PM

I'm trying to imagine the reaction if someone--anyone--in the Obama administration had stated during the BegHAzi!!!1! hearings that if Obama felt like anyone was being treated unfairly he could pardon them.

I think the sonice disturbance created by the punditocracy screeching in response might result in the mythic brown note.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495June 17, 2018 2:33 PM

[quote]discussed how a “deep and visceral hatred of Secretary Clinton” by a cadre of senior NY FBI agents “has put us where we are today” w/r/t the Weiner laptop.

This was also discussed on Datalounge in October 2016. It's not some new revelation; it was in the media a little bit at the time, along with those FBI agents' collusion with Giuliana.

by Anonymousreply 496June 17, 2018 2:58 PM

Jesus. Waking up to Kellyanne on NBC with Bannon on CBS.

by Anonymousreply 497June 17, 2018 3:10 PM

^Bannon on ABC

by Anonymousreply 498June 17, 2018 3:11 PM

R497: I know! Between that and Joy’s bad wig talking about refugee children camps - non-stop, I switched to Property Brothers.

by Anonymousreply 499June 17, 2018 3:14 PM

Golf for me, r499.

by Anonymousreply 500June 17, 2018 3:19 PM

r496....as much hate as Louise Mensch receives here, she was right about a lot of shit that has come to pass over the last year and a half......here is the piece she wrote over a year ago that lays it all out regarding the NY FBI, Giuliani, and the russian investigation......

Quite an interesting read now, almost a year and a half later as almost all of it has come to light since then even though the haters and other journalists called her a whack job at the time.............karma baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501June 17, 2018 3:33 PM

R497 I wonder if there is some sort of negligence suit that can be brought against "news" programs who knowingly give liars and propagandists a platform to air their mendacity.

by Anonymousreply 502June 17, 2018 3:40 PM

No r502.....unless it was directed at you personally, completely false, and you suffered actual damage because of it.

Thats why we need to demand they re-instate the Fairness Doctrine, which Reagan did away with.....it forces stations to have balanced news coverage and to label opinions as opinions and not news.

by Anonymousreply 503June 17, 2018 3:44 PM

Some here think state courts are an option to federal courts. States can prosecute whereby "state" laws are alledged to be violated. Some violations are exclusive to federal statutes, and processed accordingly.

There may be some jurisdiction overlap on certain charges, but those situations are usually clarified by deference or referral.

by Anonymousreply 504June 17, 2018 3:56 PM

The central topic of these threads is treason, a federal crime and, in some states, a state offense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505June 17, 2018 5:36 PM

Why can’t Blue states pass laws like the fairness doctrine?

by Anonymousreply 506June 17, 2018 6:45 PM

well I don't know, R506, but they can pass laws about environmentalism, unionization, and other things. I really think Blue States, the few that have the governor and the legislature, should get serious about this stuff. Swing way left on economic equality issues.

And of course job one is always throwing the whores of the rich, also known as Republicans, out of office whenever and wherever possible.

by Anonymousreply 507June 17, 2018 7:02 PM

R506 and R507, this is somewhat oversimplified, but, to the extent that states are permitted to regulate broadcast and cable communications at all, they can only regulate intrastate communications--they cannot regulate interstate or international communications. This effectively means that only the federal government can regulate television networks.

by Anonymousreply 508June 17, 2018 9:25 PM

The way things are going they cannot allow a functional electoral system to continue by November. We will be at Civil War by Fall. It is the natural conclusion of this cycle.

by Anonymousreply 509June 17, 2018 10:01 PM

Am I the only one that doesn't seem to pick up on any sense of worry by Rethugs about November? Despite polls indicating that there's a strong chance of a Blue wave.. Rethugs don't seem to have much of a response to it?

Are they comfortable because they already have their plans in place to cheat?

by Anonymousreply 510June 17, 2018 10:04 PM

I'll had to your worries. I understand that I live in deeply red state but every GOP TV ad includes the claim "I'll work with Trump to make America Great Gain" or some variation of that.

No one seems to be hedging their bets that there is any possibility, Trump's con will be undermined by indictments, a recession or even personal embarrassment between now and the election.

Makes me suspicious. Why would aspiring politicians actively seek to be linked to such a volatile character?

by Anonymousreply 511June 17, 2018 10:15 PM

The fix is in folks. Now what the fuck are we going to do about it? Honestly, I think any and all forms of resistance are acceptable, it’s just that some are more effective than others.

I do think we should ALL be at every single detention center with these immigrants. We should also be protesting at ALL the offices of ICE — make it akin to how they make women walking into abortion clinics feel to work at ICE. Also, most are men, shame their women and their children. I’m not kidding. “No REAL Christian could ever participate in ripping away children from their mothers. The Romans justified crucifying Christ in the name of the “law” didn’t they? People have misused the “law” for thousands of years to justify abuse, rape, murder, and genicide, the most infamous being the crucifixtion. We aren’t going to stand by and watch these people twist the law,the Bible, and morality to hurt other people. No REAL Christian can possibly support this, and if you work for ICE, it’s time to quit, we will do GoFunds for any ICE worker who resigns in moral protest. If you’re married to an ICE officer and they won’t stop, we will GoFund to pay for your divorce and for you to limit their access to their children too. ICE officers think it’s ok to take people’s kids? Let’s see how they like some real justice when perfect strangers pay thousands of dollars to make them fight for THEIR own kids in divorce proceedings after we convince their wives they’re married to LOSERS who aren’t fit to be fathers.”

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE.

by Anonymousreply 512June 17, 2018 11:05 PM

I don’t think my second post worked. I think of this as the most violent wrestling match ever — pressure, pressure, pressure, squeeze!!!!!!! Do NOT stop the pressure!!!! Squeeze these fuckers!!! On Meet the Press today, I could finally see some stress on KAC — she was defending herself as a mother and as a Catholic — she’s feeling the heat, don’t let her loose!!

This is impossible defend, push back with COMPLETE moral outrage, and let’s give the people who are part of it an “out.” Unlike what they’ve ever given women with unwanted pregnancies. They have done SHIT for women. So use their abortion moral outrage techniques right back on them, but let’s give ICE workers and their spouses a way out, supported with MONEY to get out and say, “wrong is wrong, enough is enough.” This is a CHOICE.

by Anonymousreply 513June 17, 2018 11:15 PM

And as per usual, Schmuck Todd couldn’t make a kill shot with KAC. “You say you feel empathy for mothers having babies ripped out of their arms, and yet you follow up with the proverbial “but.....” justifying it. KelkyAnn, where do you draw the line in ascribing certain inalienable rights to all people? Do the rights of the Constitution you keep referring to apply ONLY to white people? ONLY to citizens? Where do you draw the line KelkyAnne? Do you believe the Holocaust happened? Was it evil? Is this evil? Where do you draw the line KellyAnne, between good and evil, as a so-called Catholic American?” It wouldn’t be hard to squash her like the cockroach she is Chuck!!!!

by Anonymousreply 514June 17, 2018 11:23 PM

[quote]Am I the only one that doesn't seem to pick up on any sense of worry by Rethugs about November?

They are confident they’ll keep the Senate — and they’re most likely right — so that tempers panic about a blue wave in the House. But there’s plenty of hand-wringing going on behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 515June 18, 2018 12:07 AM

Wow, lots of paranoid people here.

I am still waiting for Nancy to show some leadership since she is hogging the top spot with no apparent strategy

Nothing will happen as long as rich keep getting richer

by Anonymousreply 516June 18, 2018 12:19 AM

FIve dead. Jesus Christ. There’s blood on the hands of Trump and his Trumpanzees:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517June 18, 2018 12:27 AM

R517 you incorrectly assume the Trumptards consider the brown people who died actual HUMANS for them to care about.

by Anonymousreply 518June 18, 2018 12:33 AM

Oh, right, R518, I forgot. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 519June 18, 2018 12:44 AM

I always liked Laura Bush while detesting her husband:

Laura Bush: “These images are eerily reminiscent of the Japanese American internment camps of World War II, now considered to have been one of the most shameful episodes in U.S. history.”

by Anonymousreply 520June 18, 2018 1:28 AM

Yes, r520? You like her using FDR, the greatest President of the 20th C., whose social programs Republicans (including Laura) abominate and seek to destroy? THAT Laura Bush?

Whatever. Be Best.

by Anonymousreply 521June 18, 2018 7:10 AM

So do you think Stone will be indicted soon? I have heard possibly this week.

by Anonymousreply 522June 18, 2018 11:30 AM

Michael Avenatti calls out douchebag Stephen Miller regarding the Trump administration's separation policy:

Stephen Miller: Congrats, the separation policy that you sold to your boss Mr. Trump will result in images that will crater you both. We will ensure you will never escape them. In your fascist zeal, you forgot that mothers are mothers first, regardless of their politics. #Basta

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523June 18, 2018 12:06 PM

That would be sweet R522. I'm not sure about this week, but it's looking more and more likely.

by Anonymousreply 524June 18, 2018 12:07 PM

r523, I'm glad someone is calling attention to Stephen Miller. This hateful bigot hides in the shadows, yet he has a huge influence on Trump and this administration.

by Anonymousreply 525June 18, 2018 12:23 PM

R523, Angry Avenatti makes my loins quiver.

by Anonymousreply 526June 18, 2018 12:44 PM

Good for Avenatti!! I 'm glad he is kicking ass. He may be gagged by a judge at some point from discussing his legal case with Cohen, but he can still drop a dime on Steve Miller and Trump. #basta

by Anonymousreply 527June 18, 2018 2:04 PM

r471 asked r470: "what qualifications are you using to get into Canada? I know there are some very specific requirements you have to meet to be allowed to move to Canada."

I am using my Canadian citizenship to return to Canada. I never took US citizenship, in case shit presidencies like this happened.

by Anonymousreply 528June 18, 2018 2:09 PM

Canadian requirements for residency: Verifiable income, lucrative education and experience (IT, education, finance), no criminal record. Also - fees and test.

After 5 years residency, you can become a citizen.

Not that difficult - IF you meet the requirements above. Hardest part would be the wait (a lot of people want to move there, esp. now) and getting a job there once your residency is approved.

by Anonymousreply 529June 18, 2018 2:42 PM

r529, French language skills?

by Anonymousreply 530June 18, 2018 3:09 PM

Re piecing together shredded documents. Isn't there a computer program that can do this? Although I have a feeling that was something I saw on a CSI-type show.

by Anonymousreply 531June 18, 2018 3:11 PM

R530: Not required. You must be able to speak English OR French. However, speaking French would be an asset if moving to Quebec or Montreal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532June 18, 2018 3:23 PM

R531 from what I understand they lay the pieces of documents out, take a photo of it and then a computer can piece it back together.

by Anonymousreply 533June 18, 2018 3:30 PM

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse but, this just out, I think is worth the read....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534June 18, 2018 5:19 PM

One thing about all of this that still amazes me is that the President of the United States is the biggest security threat this nation has ever faced and the intelligence community hasn't taken him out yet.

by Anonymousreply 535June 18, 2018 5:57 PM

r535, that's because he isn't a security risk of the 1%. You think the CIA or the FBI are there to protect the common people? They are there to protect the interest of the rich and connected.

That the rich have not yet offed Trump or got rid of him shows me that they are not at all concerned about the tariffs, because they know that Trump will give them excemptions and they can still demand tariff burdend prices from the US citizens.

by Anonymousreply 536June 18, 2018 6:06 PM

[quote]that's because he isn't a security risk of the 1%. You think the CIA or the FBI are there to protect the common people? They are there to protect the interest of the rich and connected.

If that were the case, so many career professionals wouldn't have left the intel community, because after all, the 1% would be take cared off and so would their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 537June 18, 2018 6:13 PM

R535, there is a international political "movement" going on and it was created in the troll factories of Vladimir Putin. I imagine that the FBI counter intelligence division, and the international intelligence communities are involved in ongoing operations as we speak. Putin's involvement with Syrian civil war, his promotion of the refugee crisis, and support for terrorists like ISIS has been used it to destabilize Europe.

It has been confirmed he interfered with the Brexit vote, attempted to derail Macron, and has been after Merkel. The Right has gained a foothold in Hungary and Italy. There is a lot going on and the sole beneficiary is Putin. His interference in our own election and having his client, Donald J Trump installed as President where Trump can represent and carry out Putin's agenda to weaken and isolate the United States is part of a larger world wide conspiracy.

There is only one way to deal with Trump and that is to get him out of office. Ostracizing Putin and imposing sanctions on him is the best way to deal with him short of actually going in to Russia and blowing up the troll factories. Putin is a criminal. The people who work with Putin are criminals. Donald Trump is part of that criminal conspiracy. We have to follow the law. I wish we didn't.

I look at all of it as concentric circles. Moving from the outside in, in stages is usually how it all works. But IMO, I'd like it to move a lot faster and I'd like the whole world to witness a very specific result. Something graphic and tangible that sends the message, "Do not fuck with the United States."

by Anonymousreply 538June 18, 2018 6:24 PM

Sanctions are not enough.....all citizens of foreign countries need to be recalled from Russia, and all Russians without permanent status need to be expelled...and then all countries need to isolate Russia and their allies from travel, business, etc.....all assets need to be seized. Russia and their allies need to be crippled. That is the only effective way.

by Anonymousreply 539June 18, 2018 6:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540June 18, 2018 6:52 PM

R38 that movement is called the Gerasimov doctrine. A Russian general figured out a new form of warfare. It's real. Putins been fighting a war against the west for quite some time.

Apros of nothing the Ny FBI sat on the Steele Dossier. Steele and a journalist were interviewed by Teri Gross some months back about it.

by Anonymousreply 541June 18, 2018 6:54 PM

You know what would get things going? Seize all the Russian oligarch's properties they own in the US and their bank accounts and then simply point at Putin and say that's his fault by meddling with the US and they have to take it up with him.

by Anonymousreply 542June 18, 2018 6:57 PM

R521 it was well known that Laura Bush was a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 543June 18, 2018 7:05 PM

I am so sick of these assholes...right and left....going on and on about the texts between Strokz/Page.....it wasnt biased in the least when Page asked if Trump was really going to be president and Strokz replied that no, we will stop him. They are all leaving out the main part behind the comments.....they were working on A COUNTER INTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION AGAINST TRUMP and had seen evidence that he and others conspired to steal the presidency. What the fuck were they supposed to say.....who cares ?.....no, you make a comment in shock with concern that a treasonous criminal had stolen the election (or was planning to) with the help of a foreign power.......any civil servant would have said the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 544June 18, 2018 8:52 PM

Exactly R544 but unfortunately they didn't stop him. Fuck. All of these fuckers Fox News, Ghouliani, Huckabeast etc. are all accomplices.

by Anonymousreply 545June 18, 2018 9:00 PM

r545....thats only because it turned into a major multi faceted conspiracy involving dozens of people, multiple countries, millions upon millions of dollars and a massive attempt to cover it up. That takes time to unwind and to prosecute beyond a reasonable doubt.....but it will happen.

by Anonymousreply 546June 18, 2018 9:03 PM

This children in cages thing is really ruling people up. We might be in a “tide shifting” moment. This is utterly unconscionable, inhuman behavior and Americans are outraged.

Thank god someone released that audio. It is GUT-WRENCHING. Especially when the little six-year-old girl is asking if she can call her aunt to come pick her up and says that she has the number memorized.

by Anonymousreply 547June 18, 2018 10:41 PM

One just knows Miller is a stoned-faced bottom ho. Gotta think Bannon & Stone have tapped that shit.

Kellyanne spill the beans you leaker: and don't mean just pee pee.

by Anonymousreply 548June 18, 2018 10:55 PM

I’m so filled with just raw, visceral rage. HOW is Stephen Miller still employed??????? I just can’t. Anymore of this. The base “likes” this????? A President who doesn’t even know who uttered “the buck stops here”? He’s the biggest VAG I’ve ever seen, he owns NOTHING, and they think this is “tough”? I can’t keep doing this.

by Anonymousreply 549June 18, 2018 11:10 PM

What does it take to empower an assassin to act these days?

Is everyone just over-medicated and tranquilized by video games?

by Anonymousreply 550June 18, 2018 11:13 PM

Clever guy @coreypierceart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551June 18, 2018 11:14 PM

Congress has legislation called the National Defense Authorization act will allow Congress to cede oversight authority and regulation of the production of Nuclear weapons to the President. This is unconscionable. There is no way the President should ever be the sole authority on the production and use of nuclear weapons. We need to stop this fucker .

by Anonymousreply 552June 18, 2018 11:29 PM

[quote]One just knows Miller is a stoned-faced bottom ho. Gotta think Bannon & Stone have tapped that shit.

ugh, Miller's completely unfuckable even for the skankiest closet queens. And I think Stone prefers marines, at least back in his "swinger" days (assuming they've ended)

by Anonymousreply 553June 18, 2018 11:30 PM

our only hope is that Blue Wave actually happens, and even more than predicted. If not, shit, not sure if that is just the end for this country.

by Anonymousreply 554June 18, 2018 11:31 PM

What kind of marine would touch that little gargoyle?

by Anonymousreply 555June 18, 2018 11:32 PM

Basically, yes R554. What the Russians don't control the Chinese will own.

by Anonymousreply 556June 18, 2018 11:33 PM

So there was a deal made between C and R and the campaign. Seems pretty obvious at this point.

by Anonymousreply 557June 18, 2018 11:43 PM

Theyre creating a new world order and nobody sees it.

by Anonymousreply 558June 18, 2018 11:45 PM

Michael Caputo making the rounds tonight to explain how he and Roger Stone ”forgot” their contacts with a Russian national. Now that they’ve remembered, however, they’re suddenly convinced the Russian was an FBI plant, sent in before the supposed start of the FBI-Trump investigation.

Chris Matthews, for one, wasn’t buying it at all.

by Anonymousreply 559June 18, 2018 11:49 PM

Anyone have recommendations for the new thread title?

by Anonymousreply 560June 18, 2018 11:57 PM

America has got to get her shit together.

This is all part of a bigger strategy and if we don’t work together with our crazy relatives and push back then we won’t have a country left.

We are all Americans. We are all related. We can figure out a way to work together.

If not, we will be fodder for our enemies.

by Anonymousreply 561June 18, 2018 11:57 PM

well, r555, In the immortal words of my former Marine fuck buddy, "Marines will fuck anything."

His exact words. And lucky for me he's right or I'd never get laid.

by Anonymousreply 562June 19, 2018 12:01 AM

How do you work together with the people who are already working together with our enemies. JFC I swear the complicit, colluding, appeasers are as bad as the sociopathic traitors.

by Anonymousreply 563June 19, 2018 12:02 AM

I Love The Smell Of Treason In The Morning

by Anonymousreply 564June 19, 2018 12:04 AM

Treasons in the Sun

by Anonymousreply 565June 19, 2018 12:06 AM

Boys in the Trees - on (or something like that, Boys in the Treason)

by Anonymousreply 566June 19, 2018 12:08 AM

R564 that's not how these thread titles work.

by Anonymousreply 567June 19, 2018 12:09 AM

The Apple doesn't Fall Far From the Treason

by Anonymousreply 568June 19, 2018 12:09 AM

Please make a normal thread title. The obsession with thread titles is killing these threads.

by Anonymousreply 569June 19, 2018 12:10 AM

Mueller: The Man for All Treasons

by Anonymousreply 570June 19, 2018 12:10 AM

Sure, Boris at R569. That's why there are 29 of them. Vlad no like?

by Anonymousreply 571June 19, 2018 12:12 AM

R570 it's already been used. Also, see R2.

by Anonymousreply 572June 19, 2018 12:12 AM

The Art of the Treason

by Anonymousreply 573June 19, 2018 12:14 AM

Give Me One Good Treason

by Anonymousreply 574June 19, 2018 12:18 AM

R574 that's been on the list for future titles, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 575June 19, 2018 12:23 AM

I think my favorite title is still, "For Treasons Which Are Well Known to Them."

by Anonymousreply 576June 19, 2018 12:25 AM

Oh, and "Treason on Down the Road."

by Anonymousreply 577June 19, 2018 12:25 AM

I like that one, R574.

How about Treasons (sung to the tune of Sondheim’s “Liaisons”)?

by Anonymousreply 578June 19, 2018 12:26 AM

R578 maybe too similar and too close to the Dangerous Treasons title?

by Anonymousreply 579June 19, 2018 12:29 AM

Someone mentioned upthread that we have to remember that Mueller is a by the books guy and that he's not going to let politics influence when he releases any info. I agree with that. However, I also can't help but believe he's also someone who believes in the law and if he knows that certain people are corrupt and would fuck with a fair process... that he'd factor that in to his timing.

Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 580June 19, 2018 12:35 AM

Do we have a new thread link yet?

by Anonymousreply 581June 19, 2018 12:36 AM

New thread for when this fills up:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582June 19, 2018 12:43 AM

The trolls really seem to be bothered by these threads as indicated by their responses in the new one, ha.

by Anonymousreply 583June 19, 2018 12:53 AM

Kellyanne on Cuomo tonight. Get ready to whack or finger.

by Anonymousreply 584June 19, 2018 12:56 AM

"No, not even figs. Raisins! Ah, Tre-a-sons."

by Anonymousreply 585June 19, 2018 12:59 AM

Someone report back on what the wonderful KAC has to say.

by Anonymousreply 586June 19, 2018 1:06 AM

Documents seen by the Observer suggest that Andy Wigmore, spokesman for the Leave EU campaign and the business partner of the biggest funder of Brexit, passed confidential FBI docs to officials at the Russian embassy and then denied it to parliament.

The documents related to George Cottrell, an aide to Nigel Farage who was with him on the campaign trail for Donald Trump in July 2016. Cottrell was arrested by the FBI and charged with 21 counts of money laundering, bribery and wire fraud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587June 19, 2018 1:15 AM

Debating does that mean, r587?

by Anonymousreply 588June 19, 2018 4:12 AM

Link to new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589June 19, 2018 4:47 AM

Closing

by Anonymousreply 590June 19, 2018 5:11 AM

this

by Anonymousreply 591June 19, 2018 5:12 AM

thread

by Anonymousreply 592June 19, 2018 5:12 AM

out.

by Anonymousreply 593June 19, 2018 5:12 AM

Use

by Anonymousreply 594June 19, 2018 5:12 AM

link

by Anonymousreply 595June 19, 2018 5:13 AM

below

by Anonymousreply 596June 19, 2018 5:13 AM

to

by Anonymousreply 597June 19, 2018 5:13 AM

continue

by Anonymousreply 598June 19, 2018 5:14 AM

I Love Trump!!!!

by Anonymousreply 599June 19, 2018 5:14 AM

pissing the trolls off.

by Anonymousreply 600June 19, 2018 5:14 AM

But my Emails...... Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 601June 19, 2018 5:14 AM

Not really a troll - just playing one on DataLounge to help close a thread. haha

by Anonymousreply 602June 19, 2018 5:15 AM

Link to new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603June 19, 2018 5:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!