Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm in love with Armie Hammer!!!

I think about him all of the time. I think I'm in love!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 15, 2018 1:58 AM

I often lie around in bed and fantasize about sucking his cock, eating his ass and sucking his feet. Then I fantasize about him fuckin' my tight asshole and finishing by shooting his load directly into my warm, loving mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2018 12:22 PM

Join the crowd, many of us have wanted to worship his tits cock and ass for ages....

He is our hero.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2018 12:24 PM

I want to be the only one.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2018 12:25 PM

I watched my Call Me By Your Name blu-ray last night. I'm in love all over again.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2018 12:26 PM

OP = Tim O'Tay

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2018 12:53 PM

Honestly I love his nipples

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2018 4:49 PM

Is he still someone? Or is he already forgotten?

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2018 4:51 PM

I saw this film on a night flight from France last Friday evening.

I am not a movie goer but I was familiar with the film because I am a DLer.

I know who Armie is but I was unfamiliar with Timothee.

OK, so what's the DL take on this subject -- did Armie and Tim get it on during the filming in the interest of "method acting"? I know Hammer is married, but did they? If not, who's the current love interest for Tim?

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2018 5:16 PM

WOW! Terrible outfit. Bad photo.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2018 5:35 PM

op go see his play in broadway

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2018 7:28 PM

He either dresses like a straight guy or his wife picks out his outfits for him every morning.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2018 7:54 PM

I want to play with his feet so bad.

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2018 11:05 AM

I peed next to him, and got to finish off the last of his urine, into my mouth. looked up into those hot man eyes, and pinched his nipples, he spat on me as I came onto his shoes, and licked it all off. his buddys were standing there jacking off as I did this. he so damn kool.

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2018 11:18 AM

D.O.R.K.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2018 11:42 AM

I saw that entire ensemble on a mannequin at Sears just the other day.

Basic bitch, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2018 11:54 AM

Has Armie ever leaked a cock shot?

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2018 1:07 PM

R16 No, that's Luca Guadagnino's private property .

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2018 1:14 PM

where's the recent Armie thread?

by Anonymousreply 18June 13, 2018 8:09 PM

Both TC and Armie's thread were closed minutes ago.

by Anonymousreply 19June 13, 2018 8:11 PM

I think you guys should keep on posting here about Armie.

by Anonymousreply 20June 13, 2018 8:12 PM

I just don't see it...he looks my dentist

by Anonymousreply 21June 13, 2018 8:13 PM

Uff the french mouse stans always go overboard & this shit happens

by Anonymousreply 22June 13, 2018 8:23 PM

R22 The thing is that this time, seriously, there was some talking involved, amd I don’t get it why it was closed...

by Anonymousreply 23June 13, 2018 8:24 PM

R21 Then I want to fuck your dentist so bad

by Anonymousreply 24June 13, 2018 8:25 PM

Use this thread for Armie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 13, 2018 8:28 PM

These threads get canceled because you people—what do you call yourselves, "stans"?—say the dumbest things anywhere on DL. Muriel is the world's biggest fan of both Timmy and Armie, and she hates seeing them have to suffer your insipid mewlings.

by Anonymousreply 26June 13, 2018 9:22 PM

That's MR. Armie Hammer!

by Anonymousreply 27June 13, 2018 10:56 PM

Everyone use this thread for Armie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 14, 2018 2:56 AM

These threads get cancelled because of such silliness as r28.

by Anonymousreply 29June 14, 2018 5:15 AM

I didn’t know they made Garanimals in adult sizes!

by Anonymousreply 30June 14, 2018 5:17 AM

ide not be surprised if hung armie slung his cock around a good bit on his climb up the ladder back in the day.

would give a tit to have been one of the casting agents who got inseminated by him.

so much keen competition, its the only way to get a leg in the business, THEY ALL DID IT.

by Anonymousreply 31June 14, 2018 1:07 PM

I am very happy that Armie has a mentality and acts accordingly. Yes, he has many friends who do not look kindly on his role at CMBYN, but he also has acquaintances who are known for their activism in support of gay collectives, and democracy as Adam Smalley, the producer of musical films that has become known for working on films like "The Chronicles of Narnia"

by Anonymousreply 32June 17, 2018 11:29 AM

About time someone started a thread about Armie Hammer on here, OP. He doesn't get enough attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 17, 2018 11:33 AM

Yeah honey.. plenty of Armie enthusiasts around here. Take a number and wait your turn Laverne. The line starts back there -----> behind me 😁

by Anonymousreply 34June 17, 2018 11:48 AM

I had him

by Anonymousreply 35June 17, 2018 11:50 AM

I love you, r34! I love Armie so much it's stupid.

by Anonymousreply 36June 17, 2018 12:36 PM

His thighs are insane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 17, 2018 12:46 PM

I want to suck him off so bad I can't stand it.

by Anonymousreply 38June 17, 2018 12:47 PM

So, the last thread Hammer of God got closed.....Shall we continue Armie in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 39July 12, 2018 9:27 AM

He’s dressed like a goddamn toddler in OP’s photo.

by Anonymousreply 40July 12, 2018 11:12 AM

I love Armie. He's my #1 celeb crush.

by Anonymousreply 41July 12, 2018 11:27 AM

Recent stage door of Armie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 12, 2018 12:24 PM

R39 you're gonna get redtagged.

by Anonymousreply 43July 12, 2018 12:30 PM

R39, I think it's probably time to give it up - and I'm saying that as someone who's been posting on the Armie threads for a very long time.

I don't know what set Muriel off this time - maybe it was the shit-fit of spamming by the deranged Timmybot, or the fact that somebody decided it was a good idea for us to take up even more space by having a separate thread for Mrs H. instead of keeping everything to one thread.

Oh, and in case people hadn't picked up on it, the OP/R41 is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 44July 12, 2018 12:31 PM

Another review for STBY and on Armie’s character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 12, 2018 12:31 PM

How did a Muriel become the gestapo captain for a gay men's website?

by Anonymousreply 46July 12, 2018 12:49 PM

Why doesn't he shave his neck?

by Anonymousreply 47July 12, 2018 12:53 PM

He wore shorts the other morning on Kelly and Ryan, which hiked up measurably when he sat down.

by Anonymousreply 48July 12, 2018 12:56 PM

R44 The Liz thread was a HUGE mistake. Most of us want to talk about Armie when there’s news and during this summer there is. Why is the wife always brought up? Let the wife go and focus on this fine specimen of man. This is the only option in order to have a thread about him lasting. I know that back in the day nobody gave a dime about what was written in his threads, but times have changed. Muriel doesn’t like all these threads, so the best that can be done is to limit their number. Limiting the threads’ number means to focus only on the actor, talk about him when there’s news and no shitposting about the wife so let the thread rest. Let’s try?

by Anonymousreply 49July 12, 2018 1:34 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 12, 2018 1:38 PM

Isn’t he wonderful? 💕

by Anonymousreply 51July 12, 2018 2:32 PM

R49 The Hammer of God thread was a huge mistake.

by Anonymousreply 52July 12, 2018 2:35 PM

DL posters seem to be at war with the DL administrators.

by Anonymousreply 53July 12, 2018 3:14 PM

I agree, people fill the Armie threads with repetitive dumb posts about his wife. There was actually very little Armie in those threads. Let's just limit the number of threads and posts and focus on him rather than his wife and their boring ass republican friends.

by Anonymousreply 54July 12, 2018 4:00 PM

Yeah, who cares about his wife?

by Anonymousreply 55July 12, 2018 4:13 PM

I wish his career would have taken off more - he's super hero material too!

by Anonymousreply 56July 12, 2018 4:37 PM

R56 he was going to be Batman at 19 but then that movie got cancelled. Who knows how big he would have gotten if it were made.

If Ben Affleck leaves the Batman role, I would love for Armie to replace him.

by Anonymousreply 57July 12, 2018 6:47 PM

People keep bringing up how he was slated to be Batman in a failed Justice League film but I hope he never does a superhero film.  He is much more interesting when he does roles that seem unconventional for him. It's easy and lazy to cast him as the "handsome lead". His roles in "Nocturnal Animals" and "J. Edgar" seems to be the perception casting agents have of him - that of the handsome, but bland fixture. I hope there are more notes to his Marty Ginsburg.

While Armie was great in Sorry to Bother You and Free Fire I think the real reason he's getting acclaim from critics is because he's defying expectations. When that film with Dakota Johnson comes out I don't think he'll get raves, but he gets overly praised for Sorry to Bother You because it is a departure. I think he needs to lean into the character actor realm and continue playing oddballs.

by Anonymousreply 58July 12, 2018 7:44 PM

Two employees are accused of stealing $180,000 from Bird Bakery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 13, 2018 2:12 AM

Armie may costar with Anthony Mackie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 13, 2018 5:07 AM

R60 That’s nice. So I suppose he’ll go back and forth between the shooting and the promo tour?

by Anonymousreply 61July 13, 2018 6:55 AM

[quote]Muriel doesn’t like all these threads, so the best that can be done is to limit their number. Limiting the threads’ number means to focus only on the actor, talk about him when there’s news and no shitposting about the wife so let the thread rest. Let’s try?

Everyone is free to approach this however they see fit, but for me, personally, I'm tired of walking on eggshells in the threads, lest a mention of CMBYN or Liz or something else set Muriel or another poster off. The constant fretting/scolding about content and 'are we posting too much?' is sucking all the enjoyment out of the Armie threads. We've already lost most of the humor anyway - if we have all these topics and angles to Armie that are verboten and it's basically just a news thread, what the hell is the point? If you just want news about Armie's career there are better places to get it. And already people aren't sticking to the guidelines you suggest - we're having the failed Justice League movie and 'Armie should do character roles' discussions for the umpteenth time. The freshest info on this thread is the news that he's signing on for another movie and that he and Mrs H have been getting ripped off by some of their employees, but because the latter involves you-know-who, that's a non-starter.

Bottom line: Muriel is the boss and we are subject to her rules, however arbitrary and unknown they may be. And that's the point - we never know when the rug may be pulled out from under us, and in the meantime we've whittled the conversation down to its bare bones and are scuttling around like rats, trying to go undetected. Maybe it's time to stop fighting the fact that these threads are unwanted by the powers that be, however unfair that seems.

by Anonymousreply 62July 13, 2018 9:39 AM

People have enough to enter an Armie Hammer thread to read mostly about his wife bakery.Who gives a shit? Anyway at this point you can talk about Putin or Croatia dominating the World Cup in this thread, because it will get shut down anyway.

by Anonymousreply 63July 13, 2018 10:41 AM

R62 Take this thread as an experiment. I agree with your points, but let’s see if people stop posting about his wife’s every move ( you can check them directly on ig ) and stick to Armie, when there’s news, will this thread be closed? You said it right: a news thread. And I think this is a key factor. Every post we’ve had in the past threads was more or less about the same things all over again because to put it bluntly there was nothing to talk about so why go around in circles and have the same topics discussed ad nauseam? Having news about him let’s say back in April was a slow process because he was shooting a movie, there was no play, no STBY etc. Those threads could have stayed open till now, but were filled with wifey posts ( mundane things). Now, yes, people are tired, etc. but if the few of us stick to only one thread about Armando and talk about him when something interesting comes up, it’s 100 times better than no thread at all. The article about the bakery was fine because it was related to him as well, but the beauty routine or all the ads Liz does are useless. The talk about JL ditto. It was just 2 posts. Also, in addition to this, as far as I’ve noticed ( correct me if I’m wrong) recycled threads haven’t been deleted since April. That’s another factor to take into consideration.

In conclusion: let’s try! If even this thread gets closed or deleted with all the things above said, fine, but if it’s not, then there’s something we do right.

by Anonymousreply 64July 13, 2018 11:23 AM

Stop policing what people want to talk about, it's fucking annoying. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 65July 13, 2018 12:03 PM

You must be a desperate 16 year old fag hag, OP.

by Anonymousreply 66July 13, 2018 2:04 PM

Spoiler filled review of straight white men

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 13, 2018 2:12 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA! How the fuck can a BAKERY lose $180,000 and no one notice?

by Anonymousreply 68July 13, 2018 3:16 PM

But does he fart?

by Anonymousreply 69July 13, 2018 3:33 PM

Armie farts perfume out of his ass.

by Anonymousreply 70July 13, 2018 3:35 PM

I'm sure if you want him to fart in your mouth r69 he would.

by Anonymousreply 71July 13, 2018 3:35 PM

That is pretty astonishing. It's like the entire staff was pulling money out of the cash register for a year.

Tells you that she has a lot of money and couldn't bother to pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 72July 13, 2018 4:27 PM

*SHE* does not have a lot of money. Her husband's family has a lot of money. And the bakery is basically a bottomless money pit which has probably never been profitable, or somebody would have noticed this. They probably would have made more money in the stock market, or buying real estate.

It's hugely embarrassing, I'm thrilled.

by Anonymousreply 73July 13, 2018 4:32 PM

R73 He’s in the real estate business as well. And I think on that front he’s doing fine. About the bakery, it has always been a side project for them or in particular for the other party.

by Anonymousreply 74July 13, 2018 4:35 PM

He's not in the real estate business, he co-owns a rental property management company.

by Anonymousreply 75July 13, 2018 4:39 PM

Close the threads talk about Armie, Timothee Chalamet and I wonder then what the fuck we do here. If we do not have the freedom to talk, well, that's a bit of forum shit.

by Anonymousreply 76July 13, 2018 5:03 PM

He thanked someone for giving him free energy bars on his story. Will Mrs throw a fit again?

by Anonymousreply 77July 13, 2018 5:41 PM

New article about STBY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 13, 2018 5:58 PM

If you get Armie stoned enough, he'll let you suck him off.

by Anonymousreply 79July 13, 2018 6:01 PM

I know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 13, 2018 6:15 PM

The other threads got closed cause the spammer was commenting on both threads as if they had done nothing. R68 Don't they mostly hire republican christians that go to church and are baking America great again? Not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 81July 13, 2018 6:22 PM

She will never make money and all her businesses will be a totatl ruin, why? Easy, this lady aside from chasing her husband everywhere she does not do anything, she has no life of her own, she also lives in LA, and her business is in Texas, what business is she doing? Her main job is posing in the networks, pretending a perfect family, chasing and controlling her husband (she has shown her by attending all the tours she has done and posing on the carpet as if she were the star), so she can not take a business.

by Anonymousreply 82July 13, 2018 6:39 PM

LA ppl u r in luck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 13, 2018 6:42 PM

Didn't she say recently she had 100 employees? Isn't that really odd for two storefront bakeries? Maybe they only had fifty real employees and the other fifty were made up.

by Anonymousreply 84July 13, 2018 6:46 PM

Armie could be sleeping around with half NYC and she would never know.

by Anonymousreply 85July 13, 2018 6:57 PM

R83 yeah, it’s doing great. Boots is giving it all. The movie has reached 1M so far.

by Anonymousreply 86July 13, 2018 7:01 PM

Also, on Metacritic it has risen too 80 as MetaScore and 8.6 as User score. On RT it is at 95% right now and even on imdb it has a 7.

by Anonymousreply 87July 13, 2018 7:13 PM

Setttle down Tom. You won't get him

by Anonymousreply 88July 13, 2018 7:14 PM

A bit of info on what's going on with Straight White Men. Nothing salacious. The piece relays that Skerritt left the play because he struggled learning lines. I still believee he's sick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 13, 2018 11:14 PM

The play had a lot of dialogue is the believe he had trouble learning the lines. STBY is a really good movie.

by Anonymousreply 90July 13, 2018 11:34 PM

Let's see how much thigh Armie will show on Colbert next Monday! I have high hopes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91July 13, 2018 11:55 PM

R91 Yes! I've been wanting him back on Colbert for so long!

by Anonymousreply 92July 14, 2018 12:14 AM

R84 Elizabeth lies about the number of employees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 14, 2018 12:31 AM

[quote]BWAHAHAHAHA! How the fuck can a BAKERY lose $180,000 and no one notice?

Because a manager or a bookkeeper was doing it - someone who has access to the company's accounts, and can sign checks. You don't lose that kind of money from counter employees swiping $5 here and there. It just shows that for all her talk about being CEO and a super-involved owner, Elizabeth doesn't actually deal much with the BUSINESS part of her business. She picks out curtains and taste-tests.

by Anonymousreply 94July 14, 2018 9:38 AM

[quote]A source with the bakery, who asked not to be named due to the open investigation, said the owners felt their trust was violated when they found out about the theft. One of the suspects worked at the bakery for about four years and was "consistently promoted," according to the source.

Bwahahahaha! Our super CEO is basically a glorified check writer who was promoting a conman/woman who knew how to suck up to her. Brill.

"Elizabeth, the sprinkle maker broke down again! I had to call the repairman so we would have sprinkles for tomorrow morning!" (phone call from Neiman Marcus shoe department)

by Anonymousreply 95July 14, 2018 11:52 AM

Elizabeth....girrrrlllll....you need a better handle on this bakery business! Spend more time at the bakeries!

I saw Sorry to Bother Yous last night. I loved it! Such a great directorial debut and Armie was amazing. wish he had more screentime.

Armie said if fans sent him their theories about what happens to his characters he will confirm or deny. I sent him my theory so hopefully I get an answer!

by Anonymousreply 96July 14, 2018 1:46 PM

R96 Report back, please! I’m so happy for him. This movie is really what he needed.

by Anonymousreply 97July 14, 2018 1:47 PM

I'd better send him my theory then, but on a more import matter. He told ABC radio that he first wore a Sarong in his honeymoon in the French Polynesia. He enjoyed it so much that he pretty much spent his honeymoon in a Sarong. His wife was like "wtf are you doing" and he was like " I'm living my best life!". My theory is that he's freeballing underneath that Sarong. How else would a Sarong be more liberating?

by Anonymousreply 98July 14, 2018 4:34 PM

Is the orange girl going out of her way to look like Trump in the R93 photo.

by Anonymousreply 99July 14, 2018 5:51 PM

And I just saw STBY and it’s honestly the best work Armie has done. However I wonder if he understands/appreciates the film given how politically left it is...

by Anonymousreply 100July 14, 2018 5:56 PM

R100 why would he not? He's fairly liberal himself based on his tweets and his support of Bernie Sanders. He probably took the project on because he believed in the message and commentary.

by Anonymousreply 101July 14, 2018 6:00 PM

It’s hard to reconcile an actual liberal being married to that Obama hating Stepford wife.

by Anonymousreply 102July 14, 2018 6:03 PM

R102 It happens though. I live in Texas and I've seen liberals and conservatives get married a lot. They usually tend to have good marriages.

But as for myself, I don't think I could ever marry a conservative, especially in today's political climate.

by Anonymousreply 103July 14, 2018 6:05 PM

25 employees for a storefront bakery? It seems like a lot. This woman couldn't run a roasted peanut cart. She's lucky she's married to a very rich man.

by Anonymousreply 104July 14, 2018 6:07 PM

I don't think Elizabeth holds a lot of republican ideas anymore. I do think she was raised a republican and has a republican family, close friends and key customers, but she is not the rebellious type to sever relationships because of political affiliations. She probably thinks she is a very open minded and moderate person. Armie's probably the one that doesn't shut up at family dinners and gatherings, and I'm sure some of the people around her don't like him.

by Anonymousreply 105July 14, 2018 6:55 PM

A lot of the employees are probably teenagers and college students doing part time work when they don’t have classes, so I could see 25 employees.

But 100?

by Anonymousreply 106July 14, 2018 7:00 PM

STBY is a succes! Well, maybe not like Get Out, but still. It made already 4M.

by Anonymousreply 107July 14, 2018 9:09 PM

I know it's a loooong shot, but do the people who've already seen the movie think there's a chance of any supporting actor nominations for Armie?

by Anonymousreply 108July 14, 2018 9:19 PM

They won't nominate the sole caucasian actor for a predominately black film.

by Anonymousreply 109July 14, 2018 9:23 PM

True. Hadn't thought about that.

by Anonymousreply 110July 14, 2018 9:24 PM

Stby is on my to see list as sion as it premières in Europe. I've seen rave reviews about the movie and Armie in particular. I like hus carer choices of late.. I think this time he may actually make it big.

by Anonymousreply 111July 15, 2018 1:31 AM

Someone uploaded a partial scene from the film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 15, 2018 1:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!