Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"The Americans" Finale

As the Iron Curtain falls, so too must the curtain descend on our fair show.

Na Zdorovie!

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2018 7:17 PM

What will be the shocking plot twist we didn't see coming?

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2018 11:14 PM

They get caught and are sent away! Nah they are not brave enough to do that.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2018 11:19 PM

Stick to the original thread until it's full.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2018 11:25 PM

I predict a defection to Canada, ultimately settling down to live a quiet, unremarkable life running a rustic inn called The Beaver and The Bear.

by Anonymousreply 4May 31, 2018 12:25 AM

So if this is not the continuation of the maxxed-out recent thread, please, please link to the one that is.

I just caught up on the finale last night and would enjoy DL'ers reactions.

I've been a fan since season one.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2018 5:57 PM

The existing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2018 6:14 PM

[quote]So if this is not the continuation of the maxxed-out recent thread, please, please link to the one that is.

Yes, this actually IS the continuation of the maxxed-out thread, it was created and linked within the original as a courtesy before it reached the very end. Some control freak decided it was started "too soon" and did an end run around by starting his own to bury this one. Very petty and bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2018 7:06 PM

The finale was very moving, I thought.

Not the explosive ending with car chases etc that was rumoured but still very powerful. I'll miss it.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2018 7:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!