Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York City Season 10 Part V

time for Berserkshires and then...

THE LUANN ARREST (well the fallout from it. obviously she wasn't arrested during filming(

video below for refresher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 7, 2018 12:11 PM

previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2018 6:51 PM

From the end of the last thread. MJ Javid confirms Ramona is a bitch

[quote] “Ramona’s awful. She’s really rude to people,” she said on a recent episode of “The Tomorrow Show with Keven Undergaro.”

[quote] “We’ve shot things like ‘Summer By Bravo’ and she’s just — it’s like she doesn’t, it’s become kinda a comedic thing now where she doesn’t acknowledge people,” she explained. “She sees everyone as beneath her. She doesn’t remember anyone’s name who she’s met a million times. I mean, I think that s–t sucks, you know? When do you ever want to make someone feel like s–t who ranks in some professional lower tier? Like, you want to lift those people up…I would never take her personally. I just, I observe it.”

[quote] But when reached for comment via her rep on Friday, Singer, 61, offered up an apology.

[quote] “I apologize that she felt offended,” Singer told Page Six. “I had been working on my marriage at the time which resulted in a divorce. I was very wrapped up in my own world. That period of my life was very difficult. My intent is never to be rude or disrespectful towards people.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2018 6:53 PM

Good lord, MJ Javid looks stuffed into that dress.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2018 6:55 PM

I haven't seen Shahs of Sunset in ages. I liked MJ, even though she was a hot mess. Is she still on pills and denying it? She does look crammed into that dress, but a bit thinner than she was.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2018 7:22 PM

Who does Ramona think she is? No one knew who she was before housewives. And she carries herself in a way as if she's someone really important. When in reality when housewives finally come to an end she's going to fade into obscurity into nothingness if she continues down the path she's on.

Who in this world is Ramona? Seriously!

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2018 8:09 PM

It's Turtle Time!

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2018 9:09 PM

r5 she has always acted self important - remember her big jewelry line and all the other business shit she did (I never remember what the ladies' "businesses" are) from the first season.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2018 9:19 PM

r7 to be fair, she has a legitimate wholesale business. but she definitely made no money/lost money with that True Faith jewelry shit. skincare seems a little easier to break into, so i wouldn't be surprised if that skincare line of hers is moderately successful (for her standards)

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2018 10:09 PM

Ramona has that deplorable mentality. If you think you're better than everyone else, it elevates your social standing.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2018 10:21 PM

Didn't Mario sell religious tsotchkes? How do you afford a Manhattan apt. and a big house in the Hamptons on that?

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2018 10:28 PM

I loathe Ramona. I'll take Sonja or even the bitch with the fake leg over Ramona any day. It's amazing her daughter has turned out to be a normal human being (from what i can tell from seeing her on the show, anyway).

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2018 10:36 PM

Wallah! Chochkeys!

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2018 10:37 PM

R2 I've always said you can tell a person's true colors by how they treat "the help." And in any scenes in RHONY where Ramona is interacting with restaurant servers, hotel staff, or retail employees, she treats them like they're indentured servants. She's rude, condescending, and sees them not as people, but as machines that get stuff done for her.

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2018 1:14 AM

I feel like Ramona’s wealth is the result of some hard work in an unglamorous field but with a healthy side of being a baby boomer who got her claws in the New York real estate market back when it was cheap.

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2018 2:05 AM

I don't know Ramona, but should we really trust MJ as a source when her BFF is that nasty cunt Reza?

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2018 2:07 AM

To answer the poster in the last thread, Bravo was not filming Luann during her arrest so they can't "edit" it out.

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2018 2:08 AM

[quote] "My intent is never to be rude or disrespectful towards people.”

Seriously, Ramona?

You act as though people haven't watched you on RHONY over the past 10+ seasons.

You are a colossal cunt, and everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2018 2:37 AM

here you go...via the internet....

Mario is the vice president of Classic Medallics and Frederick Singer & Sons. The company was first founded in the 1940s under the name of “Frederick Singer & Sons” by Mario’s grandfather. At the time, they specialized in making religious gifts, but have since moved into the world of trophies, awards and medals. Check out Classic Medallics website and see the cute photo of Mario posing with his grandfather and dad!

Mario also co-founded True Faith jewelry in 2005 with his wife. The company specializes in religious jewelry, such as rosaries, baptism accoutrement, as well as secular items such as military and celtic-themed jewelry.

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2018 3:46 AM

It sounds cheesy R18, but I'll bet they do good business with Irish-Americans and Italian-Americans who eat that shit up.

by Anonymousreply 19May 23, 2018 3:49 AM

This season is good if not exciting. Right now Potomac is the winner.

by Anonymousreply 20May 23, 2018 4:51 AM

Does Mario run that business from Boca?

by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2018 12:12 PM

Bethenny's Hampton house from this season ready for renting...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 23, 2018 12:30 PM

Is that True Faith shit still a business or did it quietly fold. She hasn't mentioned it on the show in some time.

by Anonymousreply 23May 23, 2018 3:38 PM

Battle in the Berkshires!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 23, 2018 4:58 PM

R24 This picture doesn't even look like Bethenny! Her jaw is totally different and her nose looks thinner too.

by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2018 7:15 PM

Will Carole earn her check tonight?

by Anonymousreply 26May 23, 2018 9:51 PM

Is Bethanny's hamptons house worth $150K a month? I know it's nice but that much money really?

by Anonymousreply 27May 23, 2018 11:51 PM

r27, it's quite possible.

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2018 11:57 PM

It's the Hamptons. I wouldn't fart in your dining room for less than $150, 000.

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2018 12:28 AM

Carole won. That was one of the more interesting arguments of the whole series because FINALLY Bethenny gets caught in her lies for everyone to witness.

Also.....are they actually airing Bobby's funeral or not?

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2018 2:02 AM

I couldn't track that argument. Bethenny was certainly flailing, but I'm not sure what lies she got caught in--Adam and Houston?

I'm pretty sure they're airing the funeral, but I don't think it takes up an entire episode.

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2018 2:06 AM

In one episode, Writer Girl cemented that reunion seat next to Andy.

by Anonymousreply 32May 24, 2018 2:06 AM

UGH. I still cannot stand Carole. She's had no balls for 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 33May 24, 2018 2:23 AM

r30, they only filmed briefly outside the service AFAIK.

by Anonymousreply 34May 24, 2018 2:24 AM

Thanks R16 but I didn't mean that. I meant if on the show the whole incident/arrest is trivialized or downplayed to a joke and there are no consequences except for a fine, which she could easily cover, and a year or so of probation, which is bullshit.

I am sick and tired of celebrities and Reality TV cast members getting special treatment. If anyone else did what she did they would have been locked up and treated more harshly than LuAnn was. They would have served time in prison. What she did is not a joke. It's a crime and should be treated as such.

by Anonymousreply 35May 24, 2018 3:12 AM

I like the lighter side when they have a bit of fun.

by Anonymousreply 36May 24, 2018 3:51 AM

The Berserk-shires are always my favorite episodes of RHONY.

First off, I love Dorinda's over-the-top decorating. It's so homey and festive.

Second, something always goes wrong, lol. The creepy, isolated and snowy environment just adds to the tension. I love it!

by Anonymousreply 37May 24, 2018 4:23 AM

Those two younger actors in the murder-mystery were really cute.

Especially Mr. Weathersby. He looks a bit like Misha Collins.

by Anonymousreply 38May 24, 2018 4:32 AM

I like how Doris, right when the entire Murder Mystery sleuthing is about to start, just blurts out a confession, more or less ruining the whole point of the theme night...

by Anonymousreply 39May 24, 2018 6:57 AM

r39, she knew they had to get to the fight scene.

by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2018 11:39 AM

Carole seemed like she had a planned script. I think Bethenny was taken off guard.

by Anonymousreply 41May 24, 2018 11:40 AM

That's because Carole knew Bethenny was full of bullshit. She got close enough with her on and off the show that she took note of every intricacy of Bethenny's personality and how she functions. That's why it was so easy for her to come at B.

by Anonymousreply 42May 24, 2018 11:47 AM

I'm actually experiencing schadenfreude because this really is the season of the Bethenny backfire. When RAMONA comes out on top of your argument, you know it's bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 24, 2018 11:49 AM

Carole won last night's WWHL live poll with by a very wide margin, too.

by Anonymousreply 44May 24, 2018 11:50 AM

Carole wins nothing with me. One scene does not make up for five seasons of doing nothing.

by Anonymousreply 45May 24, 2018 11:54 AM

I'm sure Miss Andy has her (well used) ass in a bind over whose ass to kiss...Carole or Bethenny's...

by Anonymousreply 46May 24, 2018 11:54 AM

Bethenny was so totally off her game; she collapsed almost instantly--completely out of character. Makes me wonder what might have gone on earlier in the evening, or during the dinner, to destroy her confidence, concentration--whatever.

by Anonymousreply 47May 24, 2018 11:56 AM

Ramona was enjoying the argument, that she can't deny.

by Anonymousreply 48May 24, 2018 11:56 AM

r47, it didn't seem like Bethenny was prepared which is odd.

by Anonymousreply 49May 24, 2018 11:57 AM

Exactly, r49. And in that clip above, Bethenny castigates Ramona for preying on the "weak," in a context where she seems to be identifying herself as weak. (and in that clip she's also floundering and inarticulate--if you can't win an argument with Ramona, it's time to pack it in).

by Anonymousreply 50May 24, 2018 12:01 PM

r42 writers are good at noting character traits.

by Anonymousreply 51May 24, 2018 12:23 PM

Carole showed up for the party for the first time since she joined in 2012.

I still fail to see what Tinsley brings to the table.

by Anonymousreply 52May 24, 2018 1:57 PM

I have a feeling that Carole and Bethenny have planned this whole feud. The NY Housewives like to plan out the storylines themselves before filming. And the Carole/ Bethenny fight seemed a little too calculated.

by Anonymousreply 53May 24, 2018 3:03 PM

r53, I believed that in the beginning, but Bethenny was way off her game last night. And Carole was actually shaking if you look closely.

by Anonymousreply 54May 24, 2018 3:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 24, 2018 3:23 PM

r55 that thumbnail is killing me.

by Anonymousreply 56May 24, 2018 4:51 PM

[quote] Bethenny was so totally off her game; she collapsed almost instantly--completely out of character. Makes me wonder what might have gone on earlier in the evening, or during the dinner, to destroy her confidence, concentration

I'm guessing that she just wasn't expecting a confrontation with Carol, so she must have been blind sided.

When she was getting out of the car at Dorinda's house, she mentioned something about how she was in such a good mood, that nothing could ruin the night for her.

She probably had no idea that Carol was going to come at her with such ferocity, and so well prepared.

by Anonymousreply 57May 24, 2018 4:53 PM

Luann loses her cool and gets in B's face next week during the dinner fight. I mean, really, GETS in her face. Bethenny? The women are done with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 24, 2018 5:02 PM

...or she was being facetious and knew exactly what was coming.

by Anonymousreply 59May 24, 2018 5:02 PM

r57, I cannot imagine the Berkshires do not mandate a confrontation at this point, ie everyone involved knows something has to happen. So for anyone to be caught off guard is a little unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 60May 24, 2018 5:45 PM

I kind of love Luann jumping up, but Bethenny looks like she's going to burst out laughing.

by Anonymousreply 61May 24, 2018 5:46 PM

True R60, but I think that Bethenny just didn't expect it to come from Carol.

You can see when she arrived in the house, her spirits were good. She was happy to be there, etc. The first sign of trouble was when Ramona and Dorinda came in her room and were talking to Bethenny, then she asked, "who else is here?" and Dorinda and Ramona looked at each other and said..."um, Carole." Then Dorinda made up some excuse like, "oh, she woke up late."

That should have been the first sign for her.

But when Carole did show up in the room, she acted as if nothing was wrong. So I can see how it can be confusing that Carole chose to bring up the "Adam issue" later.

It's like Carole said, they usually had their "disagreements" off camera, which is why no one had seen them argue before.

So Carole bringing up this Adam thing in front of everyone, must have been a surprise to Bethenny. Plus, she didn't know that Dorinda spilled the beans of their "private" conversation about Adam.

Look, I'm definitely not a Bethenny fan. I don't like her at all. But I'm just logically thinking about why she could have been blind sided by Carole.

by Anonymousreply 62May 24, 2018 5:57 PM

The Murder Mystery queens were pitiful, sounded like this was their first gig. Whole idea was a big fail because in the end these bitches just want to eat and drink.

by Anonymousreply 63May 24, 2018 5:57 PM

Carole's blog this week. I'll C&P for yall:

"The Week of Magical Thinking

Spoiler Alert: Two men die and a friendship gets put on life support tonight.

Many of you think RHONY is scripted. It’s not. Some of you assume we’re aware of what’s going on with the other ladies at all times, but that's not the case either. I don’t know what any of the other Housewives say when I'm not filming with them. And no one tells us. I sit on my sofa and watch the events unfold at the same time as all of you—and sometimes, like you, I’m shocked by what I see and hear.

In real life, you may never discover that a friend is being nice to your face only to make rude and hurtful comments behind your back. But lucky (or unlucky) for me, I get to hear it all—Bethenny’s drumbeat of insults, her spate of digs, and her self-serving narrative. Live on Bravo Wed 9e/8c!

Blogging is also a part of being on the show. It is here that I have a chance to respond to all the crap that has been said about me and about the people I love—on television! When I hear a bunch of snide comments being hurled, part of me reacts with, I don’t really care what Bethenny thinks of me, she seems so angry and unhappy. Relationships change. They ebb and flow over time, and friends ultimately show you who they are. I’m a grown-up, yet I can’t help but feel sad that I let into my life a person who I thought supported me, respected me, and enjoyed me, and she has revealed herself to be the complete antithesis. That is my thoughtful Austrian side. But my fiery Italian side is more like, “What the f**k did she just say?!”

I was taught to stand up for myself. To be heard. To defend my family and people I love. And to never let anyone question my character, intelligence, or integrity. And that is exactly what Bethenny has been slowly, insidiously trying to do all season with her hidden agenda. It’s pathetic, and I’m not about to take it. Up until this episode, I have not said a single unkind word about Bethenny in those confessional interviews or to any of our mutual friends—on or off camera. Not one single thing.

But in Bethenny’s myopic world, she’s the judge, jury, and executioner. Her narcissistic point of view doesn’t permit any dissenters—only her truth matters. It’s astounding to watch. Then again, in the post-truth age of consuming fake news, Bethenny’s world of magical thinking will probably be rewarded with its own spin-off. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 24, 2018 6:09 PM

I would love to know the timeline of events here with Bethenny/Carole. Bethenny's THs in regard to Carole have been a little hostile, but when were they actually filmed? Was this "rivalry" played up BTS after the confrontation?

by Anonymousreply 65May 24, 2018 6:11 PM

I think they film confessionals twice a month. I'm not 100% sure but I believe I read that a long time ago. For continuity sake, they make the women wear the same outfit for a few "episodes" (which is why you notice their hair or makeup looks slightly different when their outfits are the same)

by Anonymousreply 66May 24, 2018 6:14 PM

Carole writing as if she has always displayed a backbone is laughable....

by Anonymousreply 67May 24, 2018 6:14 PM

If anyone was blindsided, it was Carole. She thought there was something going on with Bethenny, but she had no idea that B was gunning for her. That Bethenny would look so shocked when she was the one who set off the whole thing is hilarious. Good for Carole.

by Anonymousreply 68May 24, 2018 6:29 PM

Anyone else think Heather is the unseen 8th housewife this season? Jesus, she's been mentioned in every other episode so far.

by Anonymousreply 69May 24, 2018 6:49 PM

If the Bethenny/Carole thing sticks, I'd love to see Jill/Heather return as their respective sidekicks. Battles du jour.

by Anonymousreply 70May 24, 2018 6:58 PM

Does anyone know where I can buy skinny girl jeans? They looked FABULOUS on B!

by Anonymousreply 71May 24, 2018 8:10 PM

Are we all really so sure that Bethenny's been gunning for Carole? I must not be watching attentively, because I thought it was Carole who was backing away from the friendship (but not gunning, either). I also thought it was Dorinda who introduced the Carole-Bethenny issue at the dinner table, not Carole; I thought Carole looked surprised by this.

by Anonymousreply 72May 24, 2018 10:33 PM

I swear I’m not team Bethenny but did we watch the same show? Aside from Carole’s parsing comments bit, which is just an insightful tidbit about so many people in general, in failing to see where she just eviserated B. What exactly was she called out on? What kie was she caught in?

It also seemed that were both talking a little but In a weird manner because of the costumes.

If anything, I think Ramoner (whom I can’t stand) does a better job of calling B out next week?

by Anonymousreply 73May 24, 2018 10:47 PM

Not kie lol “lie”

by Anonymousreply 74May 24, 2018 10:48 PM

absolutely do not want to see Jill. fuck that cunt!

by Anonymousreply 75May 24, 2018 10:53 PM

Bravo needs to do a Berkshires marathon from all seasons. Just show all of those episodes back to back. Those are some of the biggest and best episodes of each season.

I think it has something to do with them being in this big house on all of that acreage and that isolated secluded feeling you get from those episodes. It's almost as if there stranded on this huge estate out in the middle of the upscale countryside. And all of these manic crazy women are stuck on the estate with each other until they've done what needs to be done. Which is basically act an ass in Dorinda's nice home.

I definitely could've articulated that better but you get my point.

by Anonymousreply 76May 24, 2018 11:23 PM

The Beserkshires are always good episodes, but don't forget the time they went to Heather's house and Ramona faked a childhood regression in the woods so she could hop on a waiting plane and attend a Hamptons lawn party.

by Anonymousreply 77May 24, 2018 11:32 PM

^ That was because she didn't like Heathers' house (wasn't up to her standards) and also because there was no A/C when the temps were approaching the 90's. I would have left too. My exit would have been simpler, more like "Gotta go." Who the hell doesn't have A/C these days, especially someone like Heather who could surely afford it?

by Anonymousreply 78May 24, 2018 11:44 PM

R78, most of the time you wouldn't need A/C in the Berkshires. The weather is usually cool, especially at night.

Also, Heather only lives there part-time, so what's the point?

by Anonymousreply 79May 24, 2018 11:51 PM

There are probably 3 days all summer when it's really hot in the Berkshires. And in any case, as our Ramoaner fancies herself so well-bred she ought to know that you accept the accommodations your host offers you and shut up about it. That was really Ramona at her most crass and ill-mannered.

by Anonymousreply 80May 24, 2018 11:54 PM

The audience obviously was not interested in the Berkshires/costumes - ratings dropped.

by Anonymousreply 81May 25, 2018 2:09 AM

Bethenny is very careful not to lose it anymore which is why I don't think she will let loose on Carole. Remember she let Ramona do all the yelling last year.

by Anonymousreply 82May 25, 2018 2:13 AM

R81 yeah I thought the scene of Bethenny vs. Carole would translate to an increase this week. I will say the murder mystery party idea was so stupid. Maybe it was just editing but it didn't work for me. They should have just had a costume party as I liked seeing them dress up.

and once again Carole and LuAnn will take any opportunity to smoke

by Anonymousreply 83May 25, 2018 3:47 AM

I wonder if Rey likes fritters.

by Anonymousreply 84May 25, 2018 5:51 AM

The murder mystery party idea was as stupid and childish as they are. It was painful to watch so I missed most of it.

by Anonymousreply 85May 25, 2018 5:54 AM

I will never understand ratings when the mind-numbingly boring BH gets so many viewers. Even if it was not your cup of tea, the murder mystery was more entertaining than anything on BH this season.

by Anonymousreply 86May 25, 2018 11:42 AM

I honestly feel like the fact that NY is very seasonally centered and it just feels a little jarring for viewers in late May/June to watch a reality show of women celebrating the holiday season....

by Anonymousreply 87May 25, 2018 11:48 AM

I can understand that to an extent.

All of these shows wind up getting very similar ratings by the time L+7 is calculated, so I don't know what the big deal is.

I have never seen more complaining about BH and OC the last seasons yet the numbers remained steady.

by Anonymousreply 88May 25, 2018 12:34 PM

Butler aside, I thought the murder mystery guys were quite fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 89May 25, 2018 1:32 PM

We fucked them both!

by Anonymousreply 90May 25, 2018 1:35 PM

NY is less "processed" than the other franchises, and I honestly don't think most of the regular RH viewers relate to that.

by Anonymousreply 91May 25, 2018 1:44 PM

I agree that the murder mystery party made the women seem particularly childish, I had to fast forward over a lot of it because it was too embarrassing, especially the 'acting' of Bethenny, Luann and Tinsley,.

by Anonymousreply 92May 25, 2018 2:11 PM

I don't get all the criticism of the murder mystery thing. It was a farce with some funny moments. They weren't taking it seriously and neither should the audience.

by Anonymousreply 93May 25, 2018 2:12 PM

100% of reality shows are scripted. 100%.

by Anonymousreply 94May 25, 2018 2:21 PM

Also, I agree that it wasn't clear exactly what lie Bethenny had been caught in but she seemed to be panicking and trying to cover something up. I think she was shocked that things she had said to Dorinda about her feelings about Carole and Adam had been passed onto Carole (Dorinda is an shameless pot-stirrer anyway -Bethenny she must have known it would end up on tv after all the filming), and she was trying to deal with the fall-out without actually addressing what she had said, perhaps that is why she was splitting hairs over how she contacted Adam and waht day it was.

I think the lie was in small part related to the disagreement over how much she had supported Carole in the marathon, but was mainly her pretending to Carole in front of everyone that she wasn't upset with her about the Adam situation or about how much/little she supported her charity work, when she had complained about both of those things to other people and on-camera. If it was anyone else I might have felt sympathy with her since we can all discuss problems with friends if someone has upset or surprised us (rightly or wrongly) without neccassarily wanting to confront the friend directly about it , and here she was being forced to confront what she said about the friend and in public.

However this is Bethenny and she has routinely attacked and undermined and belittled women on the show, and in an incredibly self-righteous and arrogant way for years, so whatever the rights or wrongs of this situation, I think from the POV of the other women, and probably for a lot of the audience, she is just getting what she deserves - it is nice to see her surprised and put on the back-foot for once. Also, she belittles people behind their backs all of the time, so if something she said comes back to haunt her then maybe it's about time.

by Anonymousreply 95May 25, 2018 2:26 PM

The way I understood it -

The original "thing" over the summer was Carole's supposed lack of interest in the charity which is what that Page 6 discussion was about.

I thought the Adam thing was separate - Bethenny told Dorinda on camera so she knew it would get back to Carole.

by Anonymousreply 96May 25, 2018 2:47 PM

r94, again, using the term "scripted" is how they dance around the obvious issue; technically, they are not scripted by definition because they are not memorizing lines off a page and reciting them on camera.

by Anonymousreply 97May 25, 2018 2:49 PM

I guess the "lie" was Bethenny insisting that she hadn't contacted Adam about going to Houston, when apparently she had. Big whoop. Doris instigated this entire on-air fight--Carole wasn't the first to raise it, and she looked a little cornered herself when Doris put it out there during dinner.

by Anonymousreply 98May 25, 2018 2:52 PM

I believe Bethenny said on Twitter that she did not contact Adam herself but one of the charity staffers did.

by Anonymousreply 99May 25, 2018 2:56 PM

r98, so because Dorinda brought it up, they had to discuss it? Why couldn't one of them just walk out of the room?

I think Bethenny and Carole both knew they were required to confront each other in the Berkshires.

by Anonymousreply 100May 25, 2018 2:57 PM

No, r100, I mentioned it because someone upthread placed the blame for raising the conflict at table on one of the other two women.

r99, that's the textbook definition of dissembling/splitting hairs. Shame on Bethenny for that stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 101May 25, 2018 3:10 PM

Bethenny brought up Adam and Carole’s non existing career in front of the camera. It has nothing to do with Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 102May 25, 2018 3:25 PM

I just re-watched it. Dorinda introduced the topic of Bethenny and Carole's strained relationship and asked them to discuss it.

by Anonymousreply 103May 25, 2018 3:34 PM

The highlight of the episode was watching cougar Lu drop to her knees and give the hot murder mystery guy mouth to mouth. I love the dynamic between this current group and I really hope they don't fuck it up by bringing the Widow Jill back.

by Anonymousreply 104May 25, 2018 4:29 PM

r104, they will need to shake something up next season because the relationships/conflicts get stale.

by Anonymousreply 105May 25, 2018 4:38 PM

I believe that Bethenny and Carole must have known this confrontation was going to happen at the Berkshires but didn't expect it to happen like this - Dorinda very blatantly instigated it at that moment (possibly even had been advised to instigate it in this way by production?). However I think the way it played out was definitely in Carole's favour - Bethenny was blindsided by it and ended up lying by pretending she wasn't upset with Carole when she had said that she was and splitting hairs over the Adam thing. I think if it was anyone else or another situation, Bethenny wouldn't have flailed and would have just owned up to those things, but she seemed to be entirely thrown, and Carole was far more mentally prepared than she was - doing it on the spot and in public ended up giving Carole the advantage.

by Anonymousreply 106May 25, 2018 5:00 PM

Lu pleads guilty to lesser charge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 25, 2018 5:01 PM

r54... I saw her hand shaking, too. I don't think Carole is big on confrontation, but she held her own very well with Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 108May 25, 2018 5:18 PM

Bethanny is a viper, but also completely unable to handle competent pushback. She'll fold like a house of cards and cry.

by Anonymousreply 109May 25, 2018 5:20 PM

Heather was the only one who would be able to go toe-to-toe with Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 110May 25, 2018 5:22 PM

That's the irony isn't it R109, she told Ramona last season that 'the waterworks don't work on me' then expects everything to drop everything when she's having an emotional 'moment', because her problems are always far more important than anyone else's. Classic narcissist. Even the way she started the evening was unkind, referring to Ramona as a 'moron' and putting her on the spot so she could show her up and undermine her about the jumper pun - the only time she's looked genuinely happy in front of the camera for a long time, because she could make Ramona look/feel stupid, she was positively gleeful. She's so full of bile and self-pity.

by Anonymousreply 111May 25, 2018 5:25 PM

All of these women are just jealous of Bethanny because they want her wealth and don't have it. Especially Ramona. Every time you look up you see Bethanny buying another multi million dollar home in ritzy neighborhoods and Ramona and probably LuAnn along with Sonja seem to get upset.

Bethanny is probably to good for this show. I get suck and tried of these women constantly attacking Bethanny every week when all she's trying to do is do great things for everyone.

It's just pure jealousy nothing more. With exception of Carole.

by Anonymousreply 112May 25, 2018 6:16 PM

so taking a plea deal on a lesser misdemeanor charge...does that mean LuAnn's privileged ass is not going to prison at all? Just a slap on the wrist and community service?

by Anonymousreply 113May 25, 2018 6:25 PM

R86 the BH viewers have different expectations than the NY viewers. It's turned into a different thing altogether.

R94 Situations are set up and manipulated but if they were actually scripted there would be fewer dud episodes/seasons.

R107 online journalism is pathetically edited. Your article referred to Lu as "he." Sort of funny, all things considered.

by Anonymousreply 114May 25, 2018 6:49 PM

Lu was never going to prison, r113. Middle class white women, no matter how foolish and tacky, don't do time. Pleading down to a misdemeanor gets her a fine and maybe a little community service as opposed to a heftier fine and a shitload of community service and a suspended sentence on any jail time if she hadn't pled out.

by Anonymousreply 115May 25, 2018 6:54 PM

I hope Andy Cohen brings up at the reunion how black people get killed by the police for doing so much less then what LuAnn did to a police officer. And yet still end up dead! How the fuck is that possible?

African Americans are completely justified in their grievances against police officers and the police state at play in America.

White privilege is a real thing. It's plain as day.

by Anonymousreply 116May 25, 2018 6:55 PM

Why does one troll keep trying to insert racial issues into NY threads? Try Potomac or Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 117May 25, 2018 7:00 PM

well the question will be whether LuAnn's new "clean" act will last. Will she be able to stay sober in public? If she gets into another situation, she would face jail time. She'll definitely be on probation for a period of time

by Anonymousreply 118May 25, 2018 7:11 PM

I think she would only be guaranteed jail time if she got publicly drunk in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 119May 25, 2018 7:25 PM

I wish, I wish, I wish Ramoaner would say to B, upon meeting her for tea: "You look great! Your jaw reduction has settled in very nicely."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 25, 2018 9:14 PM

Kiss my ass, Ramoaner!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 25, 2018 11:14 PM

Lu is white and middle class and it’s her first offense what she got is typical - maybe a little tougher road to get there actually because it happened in Florida. But his is pretty fun of the mill and expected and the resident black lives matter person on here really needs to get over himself.

by Anonymousreply 122May 26, 2018 12:45 AM

R110 Heather would've gotten all ghetto on Bethenny's ass and called her a "muthafucka." Holla!

by Anonymousreply 123May 26, 2018 1:19 AM

R122 Please tell white people to get over themselves first asshole.

You're everything wrong with America along with LuAnn and her getting away with abusive behavior towards a police officer. The grievances are warranted and justified.

by Anonymousreply 124May 26, 2018 1:45 AM

[quote]the question will be whether LuAnn's new "clean" act will last.

She hasn't kissed the pavement on camera lately, but her clean act isn't working. They always get a shot of her refilling her wine glass or asking for more. Even with all the public humiliation she's still a drunk. She and Dorinda need to do serious rehab.

by Anonymousreply 125May 26, 2018 2:25 AM

I don't think they are jealous of Bethenny per se. I think they resent her control over the show.

by Anonymousreply 126May 26, 2018 3:31 AM

Serious question. Does anyone think Dorinda ‘pings’? More than just a little bit? Sometimes I feel like I’m looking at an overly coiffed silver haired man. And that voice and the aggression. Dude?

by Anonymousreply 127May 26, 2018 3:36 AM

I had no idea Dorinda was Italian. I thought she was only polish as she's mentioned once before. But she's also Italian too. I should have known.

I still really like her though.

by Anonymousreply 128May 26, 2018 3:46 AM

R126 I agree. I don't doubt that some of them would love her money but most of them (LuAnn, Sonja, Tinsely) would never actually want to work for it like Bethenny has had to. Bethenny is her job. She has little else other than her career and the money that comes from it....and yet she's still a deeply unhappy person. No one is envious of that. Her control and the implied untouchable status on the show is what I think really drives most of them nuts. She is allowed to make any number of pronouncements about her cast mates, advertise her merchandise at any and every opportunity and come and go as she please during filming with no repercussions. Plus she's friends with Andy Cohen, which means he won't really hold her feet to the fire during reunions for any of her behavior.

by Anonymousreply 129May 26, 2018 7:15 AM

Tinsley is such a nonentity. She's the new Carole.

by Anonymousreply 130May 26, 2018 12:38 PM

This show needs Jill to get better ratings.

by Anonymousreply 131May 26, 2018 2:15 PM

Feh.

by Anonymousreply 132May 26, 2018 2:29 PM

Poor Andy is stuck in the middle...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 26, 2018 3:37 PM

The reunion is basically going to be Bethanny vs Carole. With Andy sitting right in the middle. And with Carole and Bethanny bordering him on both sides.

Should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 134May 26, 2018 3:47 PM

Caroles salary is somewhere between $700K and $900K this season. So that's a big part of why she's bringing it this season.

by Anonymousreply 135May 26, 2018 3:53 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if LuMan went down on Sonja at some point.

by Anonymousreply 136May 26, 2018 3:53 PM

r135, the real question is why the fuck would they think she is worth that much to the show? She has been a nonentity for years.

by Anonymousreply 137May 26, 2018 7:26 PM

r134, I tend to think the Bethenny/Carole thing will be squashed by mid season.

by Anonymousreply 138May 26, 2018 7:29 PM

Love or hate her, a return of Jill would increase ratings.

by Anonymousreply 139May 26, 2018 8:28 PM

[quote] the real question is why the fuck would they think she is worth that much to the show? She has been a nonentity for years

Being a friend of Bethenny paid its dividends on the show.

Bethenny probably talked the producers into upping her pay.

Yes, she has that much clout on the show - unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 140May 26, 2018 8:33 PM

Sonjas financial situation seems to be really desperate. She should publicly announce she's that she's going into the porn industry and that might scare the shit out of her ex husband. And he just might end up throwing her $25 million dollars to stop her from doing something stupid. And to his daughter and himself the embarrassment of her further shaming the Morgan name.

It could work.

by Anonymousreply 141May 26, 2018 8:44 PM

[quote]You're everything wrong with America

You need medicating, race troll.

[quote]Caroles salary is somewhere between $700K and $900K

Pretty hard to believe. It was groundbreaking when Emmy winner Eileen Davidson got $750,000 her first year. (Only Lisa Vanderpump made more but that was for appearing on two shows.) Bravo quickly regretted it as her soap fans didn't flock to BH.

by Anonymousreply 142May 26, 2018 8:51 PM

Finally blocked the Jill troll. At first the delusion is funny but then its like a YouTube ad you can't get rid of, popping up with the exact same lines over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 143May 27, 2018 12:13 AM

r143, did you ever consider just scrolling past the post? And of course, you have to announce that you blocked someone.

by Anonymousreply 144May 27, 2018 2:28 AM

Yeah, that salary for Carole seems off.

by Anonymousreply 145May 27, 2018 2:28 AM

Whether she's getting that much or not, she is not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 146May 27, 2018 3:15 AM

Yes r143, blocking any poster who so much as mentions Kermit makes these threads infinitely more enjoyable.

by Anonymousreply 147May 27, 2018 7:58 AM

Tinsley is just so...blah.

I guess that is what she has in common with Carole.

by Anonymousreply 148May 27, 2018 12:36 PM

I love that Jill gets some of you so pressed.

by Anonymousreply 149May 27, 2018 2:16 PM

She is an extremely annoying person.

by Anonymousreply 150May 27, 2018 2:19 PM

They will need to shake up the cast somehow next season - I am wondering how that will go.

by Anonymousreply 151May 27, 2018 2:21 PM

I think they should take a cast trip to Australia and go visit Alex. I think that would be fun. While their there Alex can hang out with them and they can all go and do things together. I think that would really be an interesting thing to see on the show. And there would be something nostalgic about it too.

Bravo if you're listening that could be ratings gold. Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 152May 27, 2018 2:27 PM

What kind of ratings increase did Bethenny's return in Season 7 bring? Does anyone remember? I know they advertised the hell out of it.

by Anonymousreply 153May 27, 2018 2:28 PM

I think Season 7 ratings were initially very high but quickly flattened.

A group trip to Oz is a pretty good idea, r152. Alex isn't especially good tv, but Simon is. And it would be sort if interesting to see how those unfortunate children turned out.

by Anonymousreply 154May 27, 2018 2:32 PM

Season 8 and 9 were higher than season 7. Her initial return didn't give any major boost.

by Anonymousreply 155May 27, 2018 2:35 PM

In hindsight, it's completely ironic that NY was gutted after season 4 because the reunion was deemed "too toxic", yet now all of these shows breed toxicity.

by Anonymousreply 156May 27, 2018 2:38 PM

I doubt Carole makes anywhere near that. I read Sonja makes around $250K per season and she has been there longer. Ramona makes around $500K.

by Anonymousreply 157May 27, 2018 2:42 PM

I remember reading somewhere (DL?) that Bethenny gets so savaged by her castmates this season that she declines to appear on the reunion episodes. If that's true, I wonder if it's a breach of contract, in which case maybe she won't be back for another season.

by Anonymousreply 158May 27, 2018 2:43 PM

r157, I believe Sonja and Luann both took pay cuts at one point.

by Anonymousreply 159May 27, 2018 2:44 PM

r158, the reunion is not filmed until late July/early August.

by Anonymousreply 160May 27, 2018 2:45 PM

Well, so much for that rumor.....

by Anonymousreply 161May 27, 2018 2:46 PM

If Sonja only gets $250K per season after being on the show for nearly a decade. She is being stiffed and cheated big time. Who the hell is her agent/manager?

No wonder she's desperate for money.

The Atlanta ladies are all well paid. But then they all also hustle outside of the show to and have many different sources of income from various gigs coming in.

The NYC ladies come off kinda desperate on the money side.

by Anonymousreply 162May 27, 2018 2:49 PM

That figure is wrong for Sonja, unless she took another pay cut. She makes about 350/400K.

by Anonymousreply 163May 27, 2018 2:53 PM

I know Lu quite well because a great friend of hers introduced us years ago. Here’s a few tidbits: She and Beth are the highest paid, the others make no more than 350 per season. Carol did not get 700. Andy doesn’t have the power you think her does. He has nothing to do with salaries. He’s a catalyst to create drama and move plot lines with his WWHL shows. He’s Beth’s bestie, obsessed with her wealth. She treats him like dirt half the time, like an assistant. Most of what you read about her divorce (Jason) is not true, driven by a publicist. She had a major ax to grind when he started telling people what a nut case and how frigid she was. disliked by all the other ladies. Lu was blindsided by her divorce from Tom. She believed she had met her perfect match and thought she’d be keeping the apartment they had jointly purchased before their marriage. In real life he seemed gay to me, but he’s a weasel and womanizer. Looks younger in person than o. Tv. Lu is really, really nice. Her only flaw is that she seeks fame and always wanted to be a singer. She and Alex remain great friends, regardless of what is said. They really still look after and care for each other. That’s all I’ll say as more would easily identify me.

She reads this occasionally, Beth and Andy read it many times a day. If you watch the show there are several clues that they frequently check in here.

by Anonymousreply 164May 27, 2018 4:14 PM

What the Real Housewives franchise really needs to get things going again is another suicide. Since none of the New York gals have husbands right now, it's gonna have to be a cast member who offs herself. Take that plunge out the window of your newly remodeled condo, Bethenny! For the sake of good TV!

by Anonymousreply 165May 27, 2018 4:19 PM

R164 How have things been going for you since you had to close up your laser hair removal business, Cindy?

by Anonymousreply 166May 27, 2018 4:20 PM

Well, if Luann thought her marriage was going to work out, she's even more deluded than she comes off on TV. Even more self deluded than she is, thinking she's a singer.

by Anonymousreply 167May 27, 2018 4:42 PM

The fact that Ramoner of all the cast ended up the OG HW and never ever even remotely had her status in danger totally baffles me. Aside from the occasions that she confronts B like next week she’s annoying as f (and not in a good way) and most of the time she doesn’t even have a story. Wtf am I missing except that she’s one lucky bitch?

by Anonymousreply 168May 27, 2018 4:55 PM

Bless you r164. You're the only interesting post around here in ages.

by Anonymousreply 169May 27, 2018 4:59 PM

R164 interesting post but I have to ask if all that is true then why the f is Carole still on the show?

by Anonymousreply 170May 27, 2018 5:05 PM

Hold on r124 — the problem isn’t that Lu got “away” with her behavior. She got what is proportional punishment for her behavior. She didn’t get away with anything. Are you saying she should have been shot and murdered by a police officer? Nope. The problem is that police officers and legal system over reacts to black conduct not that somehow whites need to be shot just like blacks do.

by Anonymousreply 171May 27, 2018 5:06 PM

R171 exactly.

by Anonymousreply 172May 27, 2018 5:13 PM

r164 is already debunked - Ramona is the second highest paid after Bethenny and it's over 500k

by Anonymousreply 173May 27, 2018 5:29 PM

r168, if that cow Vicki from OC can remain without question, then Ramona is safe.

by Anonymousreply 174May 27, 2018 5:31 PM

I've seen clips of Luann's performances (she posts them incessantly on IG) and I'm stunned. Complete absence of talent meets absolute confidence--it's like a kind of perverse miracle of chutzpah. I'm embarrassed watching her, and yet her shows are sold out and the audiences whip themselves into a frenzy, aided and abetted by Lu's naked exhibitionism.

I think she's an appalling human being, but I don't mind saying I'd sure like to have her confidence.

by Anonymousreply 175May 27, 2018 5:31 PM

For the most part, the NY cast is not seemingly required to have "storylines" like the other franchises.

by Anonymousreply 176May 27, 2018 5:34 PM

I read that Lu opted to get paid by appearance on the show, which ends up making her more $$ each season. Same with Sonja. Make sense as they'er the most desperate for a check. Anyone confirm this?

by Anonymousreply 177May 27, 2018 5:37 PM

Yes that was rumored a few season ago, not sure if that's still the case.

by Anonymousreply 178May 27, 2018 5:40 PM

If they're getting paid by the appearance, they may be working without a seasonal contract, and I suppose that might mean that either could be terminated, or have their appearances reduced.

by Anonymousreply 179May 27, 2018 5:49 PM

R175 I think there's a Grey-Gardens-Little-Edie, Florence-Foster-Jenkins curiosity about LuMan's performances, which is why her shows sell out. People are there for the spectacle of watching a completely untalented frau put herself on display night after night. It's camp. It's "in." It's the "hip" thing to do in NYC right now.

by Anonymousreply 180May 27, 2018 6:06 PM

Really? LuMan nonetheless seems to be taking the "adulation" seriously. She doesn't see herself as camp, or untalented.

Lately she's started affecting a large flower tucked into her hair a la Julie Wilson. Sacrilege!!!!

by Anonymousreply 181May 27, 2018 6:09 PM

R181 Exactly. She's completely unaware that people are coming to watch her make a fool of herself. Just like Little Edie and Florence Foster Jenkins. They thought they were talented, and they thought the audiences loved them for their talent.

LuMan's not in on the joke. That's why it's camp.

by Anonymousreply 182May 27, 2018 6:12 PM

Thanks, r182. Have any DL'ers posting to this thread gone to L's cabaret? I'd love a first-hand report.

by Anonymousreply 183May 27, 2018 6:19 PM

NYC is the best RH, hands down.

That being said - bring back Jill. No I wasn't a huge fan of Jill's but she can naturally stir the pot, without them having to resort to these "fake made for ratings" fights that the "housewives" (RE: all now single/divorced/widowed women)

At least the fights with Jill were real and naturally believable - that fight last year with Beth and Ramona was so staged.

I like Carole, Dorinda - and I also am liking immature Tinsley more and more. Sonya, Luanne, Ramona - I've always liked them, nothings changed. I'm usually up and down with Bethany. I can be a little bipolar when it comes to my feelings for her :)

by Anonymousreply 184May 27, 2018 6:23 PM

r184, careful. You will get blocked.

by Anonymousreply 185May 27, 2018 6:37 PM

Hi Jill. And fuck right off. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 186May 27, 2018 6:40 PM

I love how some of you can't comprehend that you don't have to be a fan of Jill to see how her dynamic might be good tv.

by Anonymousreply 187May 27, 2018 6:43 PM

R171 No I'm not saying LuAnn or any white person should be shot dead by the police. I would never want that for anyone. I was just pointing out that for the same aggressive behavior LuAnn showed towards the police. Blacks in most cases do so much less and still end up dead or badly injured anyways.

Not only that. But social media, YouTube and the internet in general is flooded with white people being aggressive towards the police. As well as even putting their hands on the police and nothing happens to them.

There just seems to be this aggressive energy/behavior towards black people from cops that dosent really exist for anybody else. Especially white people.

But I would never want anyone killed by the police. Not even LuAnn. I just don't understand the heavy handedness towards minorities when the internet is filled with white people doing whatever they want to the police without deadly consequences being the counter response to it.

by Anonymousreply 188May 27, 2018 6:44 PM

Throwback Sunday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 27, 2018 6:59 PM

I honestly think we were all naïve about what went on behind the scenes back then.

I don't think Kelly is as "crazy" as we all thought.

by Anonymousreply 190May 27, 2018 7:02 PM

We may have been naive (although I'm not sure how), but Kelly is batshit crazy, which in combination with criminally stupid is disastrous.

by Anonymousreply 191May 27, 2018 7:04 PM

Just stop, R188. You're embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 192May 27, 2018 7:05 PM

I can't see r188.

by Anonymousreply 193May 27, 2018 7:11 PM

I've been following this thread since it started and I agree with you R188 / R124, and I am white. I don't want to see LuAnn harmed, or any woman for that matter. I just don't like how these celebrities get away with everything.

The other comment I want to make here to those being annoyed by the Jill troll, is that if you block the Jill troll she has posted from 3 different devices. So you have to go through all the 'Bring Jill back' favorable types of comments and block all of them. It's the same person. Not a Jill fan. Just some self-benefiting, self-server who stands to benefit by Jill being back on HW.

R192 / R193 Are the same person. Blocked for being childish and hostile.

I am leaving the thread now permanently, putting the thread on Ignore, don't bother replying. Too much hostility and some of the emotionally stunted HW are posting on here because no one else would get that riled up and care that much. They really are like high school girls and when one doesn't outgrow that mentality by early adulthood it's called mental illness. And also, a few of the HW's posting on here takes all the fun out of it.

I can't see your childish "Bye Felicia?" 14 yr old mean-girl reply so don't bother. I don't give a shit. Off to more important things while you quibble with an argumentative high-conflict idiot over a bunch of women, none of whom emotionally matured a day beyond 14, and who don't know you or care about you. Maybe it's time you grow the fuck up and get a real life outside of reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 194May 27, 2018 7:34 PM

[quote]There just seems to be this aggressive energy/behavior towards black people from cops that dosent really exist for anybody else.

And WTF does that have to do The Real Housewives of New York City? Also, why single out Luann when lots of people, white and black, get away with worse?

by Anonymousreply 195May 27, 2018 8:25 PM

Well, R 194, no one will miss you. After all, we have enough arrogance here already.

by Anonymousreply 196May 27, 2018 8:27 PM

[quote]There just seems to be this aggressive energy/behavior towards black people from cops that dosent really exist for anybody else.

Cops also go easy on celebrities.

The shit-stirring race troll has forgotten that O.J. got away with double murder.

by Anonymousreply 197May 27, 2018 8:30 PM

For people that wanted the race stuff out of the thread, why continue to perpetuate it even though the "troll" is long gone now?

MOVE THE FUCK ON.

Keep the conversation about this show and the women on it.

by Anonymousreply 198May 27, 2018 8:44 PM

Uh, R198, it posted 2 hours ago. That's "long gone"?

by Anonymousreply 199May 27, 2018 8:47 PM

R199 The point is they exited the thread and it no longer has to be about that subject. You clearly understood the sentiment.

by Anonymousreply 200May 27, 2018 8:53 PM

Thanks r164 I've always loved Lu.

by Anonymousreply 201May 27, 2018 9:07 PM

[quote]The point is they exited the thread

And you know this how? This same troll has been posting regularly, as recently as a a couple of hours ago.

Come back in a week or two and proclaim he's excited the thread.

by Anonymousreply 202May 27, 2018 9:18 PM

R202 Whatever. Clearly you want the troll back here so you can feign outrage over their presence. Have at it.

by Anonymousreply 203May 27, 2018 9:37 PM

People really want Jill back? She's a shallow, publicity-grabber who lives to see herself in the media. I've never believed she rolls with a high-society crowd. Maybe in Great Neck.

by Anonymousreply 204May 27, 2018 11:34 PM

01:10

[italic]"I'M PERFECT!"

by Anonymousreply 205May 28, 2018 2:50 AM

"It's assault and battery. She hit an officer in the head."

"I know...so?"

by Anonymousreply 206May 28, 2018 2:53 AM

This is turning into the BH threads. Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 207May 28, 2018 3:13 AM

r204, as opposed to the other women who are society's A-list? None of these women on any of the franchises are real society or they wouldn't be on reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 208May 28, 2018 3:14 AM

Carole seems like she has the most interesting friends.

by Anonymousreply 209May 28, 2018 3:23 AM

True, r204, but during Jill's tenure on the show, her opening quote, spoken with an audible smirk, was "I run with a fabulous circle of people." She's a crass yenta from the Five Towns, and there's nothing high society about her.

by Anonymousreply 210May 28, 2018 3:47 AM

I don't like the new intro music

by Anonymousreply 211May 28, 2018 4:20 AM

There's a lot of delusional assholes on this thread who don't like to hear the truth about life in America.

But whatever!

by Anonymousreply 212May 28, 2018 6:09 AM

R131 = Jill

by Anonymousreply 213May 28, 2018 6:13 AM

r190 honey, Jules had a short lived podcast and Kelly was a guest on one of the episodes. it's a 30 minute interview of pure insanity. i USED to think KKB wasn't as mental as she was originally portrayed, but after that podcast ep I wholly believe the woman is....something else.

by Anonymousreply 214May 28, 2018 7:33 AM

R214 oooh I’ve been around her quite a bit ... there really are no words.

A combination of incredibly mental and incredibly dumb, plus incredibly full of herself and some kind of substance abuse problem...you really have a piece of work beyond belief.

But at the time she was the only “legit social” to join the show and that’s why Bravo wanted her (and that’s of course where the up there down there comment comes from). But no one could have anticipated what a disaster train wreck it would be.

by Anonymousreply 215May 28, 2018 10:02 AM

I cannot wait to see Luann get up in Bethenny's face like that.

by Anonymousreply 216May 28, 2018 11:41 AM

Kelly was on meth. Remember when Bethenny went into her room on the yacht and asked "why does it smell like cat pee in here??"

Meth smells like cat pee, and I'm sure Bethenny knew exactly what she was smelling.

Kelly's daughter goes to Ole Miss now, and all these "Rebel Mom" fraus are always blowing up Kelly's Instagram, trying to hang out with her when she's in Oxford. (My friend's daughter goes there and they think it's hilarious and send me screenshots.) Kelly's Instagram is something to behold.

by Anonymousreply 217May 28, 2018 11:55 AM

Vote

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218May 28, 2018 12:00 PM

I don't think Meth smells like cat pee. More likely a good strain of weed.

by Anonymousreply 219May 28, 2018 12:07 PM

I thought coke was the preferred drug for the NY women?

by Anonymousreply 220May 28, 2018 12:11 PM

At the very least, Kelly suffers from chemically-enhanced stupidity; she really seemed on the show to be quite the dumbest human I've ever seen. I wonder why Gilles Bensimon didn't try to get custody of those poor girls. Remember how she involved them in her Playboy photo shoot?

by Anonymousreply 221May 28, 2018 1:41 PM

Leave the drugs out of this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 28, 2018 3:02 PM

Tinsley spars with Tom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 28, 2018 3:05 PM

Tinsley means well, but she's sort of dim. Attacking Tom for turning up in her chic neighborhood?

by Anonymousreply 224May 28, 2018 3:07 PM

Talk about a non-story. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 225May 28, 2018 3:33 PM

R223 Tinsley herself called Page Six and give them this BS story.

by Anonymousreply 226May 28, 2018 4:02 PM

Wow that’s a lame attempt to be relevant.

Not to mention mama Dale can only afford to live there due to whatever gentleman caller is supporting her these days. That’s how that entire family operates (including the sister, who over 40 still has to rely on her next boyfriend to whisk her all over the world but has never been able to land a husband).

by Anonymousreply 227May 28, 2018 4:08 PM

Completely lame. Of all the things she could have castigated him for, setting foot in her neighborhood is the least significant. And anyway, she doesn't like Luann....or maybe this was a bid to get on Lu's good side?

by Anonymousreply 228May 28, 2018 4:20 PM

Exactly. After that scene in the restaurant, I don't think she is on Luann's side.

by Anonymousreply 229May 28, 2018 4:21 PM

Poor Tinz. Scott just screams small dick.

by Anonymousreply 230May 28, 2018 5:54 PM

Why is Tinsley going back to the area of her arrest anyway? She and LuAnn should steer clear of Palm Beach

by Anonymousreply 231May 28, 2018 6:19 PM

R200/R203 pease see R212 then repeat what you said about having "exited the thread."

by Anonymousreply 232May 28, 2018 6:44 PM

Please^^ not pease

by Anonymousreply 233May 28, 2018 6:45 PM

Must be a real letdown going from sexy billionaire Nico Fanjul to doing coupon commercials for Scott.

by Anonymousreply 234May 28, 2018 9:57 PM

R234 actually she’s damn lucky. No Fanjul was ever going to bankroll her life.

by Anonymousreply 235May 28, 2018 10:02 PM

Dear Jill loon,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 28, 2018 10:08 PM

Fender bender for 'Mona

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 28, 2018 10:15 PM

I'm an old white man and I think it's outrageous that Lu didn't get at least some sort of jail time for hitting a police officer.

by Anonymousreply 238May 28, 2018 10:36 PM

Lord, Luann was nothing compared to what actually happens in Palm Beach. Read about the Pulitzer divorce. Read about the phony tape allegations that could have gotten Willie Smith thrown in prison.

by Anonymousreply 239May 28, 2018 10:55 PM

Willie Smith probably should be thrown in prison.

by Anonymousreply 240May 28, 2018 11:00 PM

[quote] Throwback Sunday

They were showing season one episodes earlier, and there was this one scene in it where Ramona goes out with a couple of girlfriends.

Then they showed these two guys hitting on the three ladies, and I swear that one of them was Tom, as in LuAnn's ex-husband Tom.

I couldn't believe my eyes! And the funniest part was that he showed no interest in Ramona. Only in the other two ladies, which made Ramona start to get very annoyed, and she kept saying that she wanted to leave. Then she said, "thank goodness I don't have to deal with the dating scene. If this is what it's like, then I'll stay married forever!" Bwahahahaha.

I don't know if Tom was a plant, or if he truly was some guy hitting on Ramona's friend, but it looks like they actually met quite a while ago.

by Anonymousreply 241May 28, 2018 11:22 PM

and I'm sure Ramona caused the accident too

by Anonymousreply 242May 28, 2018 11:27 PM

r241 this was talked about a long time ago on the show. the UES dating scene really is that small where it's inevitable you run into the same people throughout the years.

by Anonymousreply 243May 28, 2018 11:34 PM

R240 Nope, I watched the whole trial on TV, a novel thing then. The defense destroyed her story. The sand was the big thing but I won't go into it here.

Agree with R239. Lu can't hold a candle to the scandalous denizens of Palm Beach.

by Anonymousreply 244May 28, 2018 11:56 PM

R241 yup, that was creepy Tom. He was an asshole then and he's an asshole now.

by Anonymousreply 245May 29, 2018 12:16 AM

I'm skimming through a season 2 rewatch (skipping basically any Alex and Simon scene) because it feels very summery (the first 4 seasons all do) and I'm cackling at one of Lu and B's first fights started because Lu passive aggressively shaded Bethenny when she got that Hamptons Life magazine cover by asking if they're going to be doing a lot of photoshopping. LOL

by Anonymousreply 246May 29, 2018 1:02 AM

what were the phony tape allegations R239?

by Anonymousreply 247May 29, 2018 1:10 AM

The earlier seasons of RHONY took place in the summer/fall and the more recent seasons are Fall/Winter. Is it because the gals don't want their summer fun interrupted?

by Anonymousreply 248May 29, 2018 1:14 AM

No, r248. It's because of the long break between season 4 and 5.

by Anonymousreply 249May 29, 2018 1:40 AM

R249 I'm glad you caught that too. From season 4 to season 5 the New York franchise was basically off the air what I believe was an entire year? I thought I was one of the only people to remember the long hiatus NYC HW had years ago. I believe it was because they had a hard time trying to find the second half of the cast after they cut half the ladies from the show.

by Anonymousreply 250May 29, 2018 2:17 AM

Exactly R238. But she's the right brand of human so that's why she's not going to jail.

So please keep saying "White Privilege" dosent exist. Because it surly does.

by Anonymousreply 251May 29, 2018 2:22 AM

r250, I think Bravo remembers it VERY well considering that was when they realized that they could never make drastic changes or take long breaks again in fear of crashing ratings. NY never really recovered (ratings wise) from that hiatus.

by Anonymousreply 252May 29, 2018 2:23 AM

The long break, a yeah and a half was between seasons 5&6, not 4&5. It was due to the cast going on strike or something because they demanded more money. Thats when Lu was cut to a FOH becUse she and Sonja were the last to sign. Not sure why Sonja wasnt demoted though.

by Anonymousreply 253May 29, 2018 2:39 AM

The break may have been between 5&6, but the major ratings dip happened between 4&5. Season 4 had been its highest ratings yet around 2.5 mil viewers. Season 5 opened with 1.6.

Like it or not, the cast change hurt the show.

by Anonymousreply 254May 29, 2018 2:43 AM

This 20 yr old NON-celebrity woman with an 18-month old baby and a negative breathalyzer test was beaten by police officers on a NJ beach yesterday and arrested, thrown in jail. Watch video. Really, not much worse from what LuAnn did in Florida. (There's already on a thread on this incident). Celebrities DO get special treatment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255May 29, 2018 2:45 AM

The current filming schedule did begin with season 6.

by Anonymousreply 256May 29, 2018 2:47 AM

The difference is the cops will likely be punished or suspended. Something that doesnt happen when the victim is black or brown.

by Anonymousreply 257May 29, 2018 2:47 AM

I'm annoyed that LuAnn isn't getting at least 6 months in jail. She's very lucky

by Anonymousreply 258May 29, 2018 2:51 AM

Luann is the right brand of human so she gets a slap on the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 259May 29, 2018 2:59 AM

If she gets probation she'll probably turn it into a game by fucking her probation officer. If she gets the ankle bracelet I'm sure she already has people in place who know how (from YT videos) to safely remove it without setting off alarms. She'll be off on her merry way.

The worst for LuMan will be that she's slightly inconvenienced at having to attend hearings with her lawyer and meetings with her p.o.

by Anonymousreply 260May 29, 2018 3:21 AM

Judging by some of Lu's recent social media activity, I would not be surprised AT ALL if the forthcoming seasons see her coming out as a pothead. I'm not even being facetious.

by Anonymousreply 261May 29, 2018 6:55 AM

I've gotta say, whatever Sonja did in the last few months has made her look incredible. Honestly, it's the best I've ever seen her look since season 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262May 29, 2018 7:02 AM

Fruities, which steam room does Mario frequent? Gotta get my storyline...kisses to everyone!

by Anonymousreply 263May 29, 2018 8:01 AM

Lady Morgan does look good.

by Anonymousreply 264May 29, 2018 12:07 PM

r261, I am waiting to see which housewife is first to jump on the cannabis business bandwagon.

by Anonymousreply 265May 29, 2018 12:08 PM

Why the fuck do people go to Dubai? It looks miserable.

by Anonymousreply 266May 29, 2018 12:08 PM

R266 sell you're ass and you get a check. I know people who have gone to Dubai. The stories I can tell you.

by Anonymousreply 267May 29, 2018 1:05 PM

R262 What desperate sheik would actually pay to fly Sonja to Dubai and fuck her?

by Anonymousreply 268May 29, 2018 1:22 PM

I wouldn't fuck her with Luann's dick.

by Anonymousreply 269May 29, 2018 1:32 PM

Luann was just on The View seranading Andy Cohen for his birthday.

The look on Joy Behars face was priceless LOL. She was not impressed.

by Anonymousreply 270May 29, 2018 4:44 PM

YASSSS Lu!!!

She looks great

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271May 29, 2018 5:10 PM

"Happy Buth-day To You". Jesus, she gives me the willies. Joy can barely look up and acknowledge Lulu.

by Anonymousreply 272May 29, 2018 5:15 PM

Joy is a cranky old cunt

by Anonymousreply 273May 29, 2018 5:16 PM

Now that he's 50, will he stop acting like a 12yo girl?

by Anonymousreply 274May 29, 2018 5:19 PM

R271 's video was awkward on multiple levels.

by Anonymousreply 275May 29, 2018 5:53 PM

holy shit LuAnn's voice is getting progressively deeper and deeper all the time. She needs to quit smoking. What a horrible singer

by Anonymousreply 276May 29, 2018 6:29 PM

and again LuAnn gets to pretend like she didn't assault and threaten to kill a police officer. Appearing on The View is huge for her. She doesn't deserve it. No punishment at all. Disgraceful

by Anonymousreply 277May 29, 2018 6:32 PM

I thought Lu was demoted to FOH because she got caught in a lie. She created a storyline about trying to get pregnant with 'Jacques' and her mother spilled the beans and told a reporter that Lu had had a hysterectomy years ago.

by Anonymousreply 278May 29, 2018 9:04 PM

Good god, if those women got demoted for lying there'd be no one left standing.

by Anonymousreply 279May 29, 2018 9:20 PM

They all fabricate stories, NY is actually the least offensive in that aspect.

by Anonymousreply 280May 30, 2018 3:19 AM

not really. Sonja fabricates EVERYTHING

by Anonymousreply 281May 30, 2018 4:30 AM

She may, but that's still only one. I think almost the entire cast of ATL does it (minus Kandi maybe). Tamra from OC is the biggest offender.

by Anonymousreply 282May 30, 2018 12:05 PM

I want to see Lu get up in Bethenny's face tonight!!!

by Anonymousreply 283May 30, 2018 12:28 PM

I love when BRAVO airs old seasons of RHONY.

Right now, they're airing Season 3, which is the "Scary Island" season, and I'm finally remembering what the whole argument between Jill and Bethenny was, that ended their friendship.

So basically, Jill was upset because Bethenny didn't call Bobby to ask how he was over the Summer, when he got very sick with thyroid cancer. Jill and B were arguing at the time, but Jill said that B should have at least called Bobby no matter what, because of all that Bobby and Jill did for her (giving her a place to live and "putting food in her mouth"), according to Jill.

As a result of that bad blood, Jill (according to B) started talking shit about her to other people, and even planting stories in the media, about their "broken friendship."

Jill even went so far as to threaten Kelly by saying, if you make up with Bethenny, then you and I can't be friends.

So Bethenny decides to call Jill, to see if they can mend their friendship, and Jill just totally cuts her off, and says, "we're done."

To make matters worse, Bethenny tries to confide in Ramona, who then tells her "You have no friends. All you have is Jason, and you'll probably mess that up too!" Ouch!

LuAnn is also isolating Bethenny, because B called Lu a "snake" behind her back, and so the big 3 ladies have all iced her out.

Basically, they kicked her when she was down, and at her lowest point with the other ladies.

Now it makes sense why Bethenny couldn't forgive Jill, when Bethenny was on her way back up with a marriage, a baby, and a booming business.

Jill shouldn't have been so quick to end their friendship, and only after she saw Bethenny becoming super successful, is when she wanted to be friends again.

Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 284May 30, 2018 2:03 PM

Another little tidbit from season three was Ramona sharing about why she's so fucked up.

She said that her father used to beat her mother, and that he would be screaming and yelling and flinging dishes and all sorts of things around the house, and she would be terrified, while hiding under the covers.

And she added that her mother would get beaten by her father, and they would have to hide out at her aunt's house in Brooklyn, with only the clothes on their backs. Then oddly, she said, "That's why I like Alex and Simon. Because they live in Brooklyn."

Seriously, Ramona is such a weirdo, but I have a little bit more sympathy for her now, knowing what she went through.

by Anonymousreply 285May 30, 2018 2:10 PM

Season 3 was epic

by Anonymousreply 286May 30, 2018 2:13 PM

This is a different Bethenny than we see now. She actually seems afraid of Jason, or more to the point, afraid of disappointing him.

by Anonymousreply 287May 30, 2018 2:15 PM

R280 blocked. Tiresome how this bitch changes devices and keeps coming back.

If this is Lu's first offense it wouldn't be unusual for the court to go lightly on her particularly since jails and prisons are over crowded.

by Anonymousreply 288May 30, 2018 2:18 PM

R285 The fact that there was a lot of fighting and shouting and her father beat her mother is very traumatizing for sure. But that doesn't give her the right to treat others like crap and start trouble and act like a juvenile. Time to grow up. I know adults who had horrible childhoods and they don't go around mistreating others and making them angry and feeling badly.

Ramona needs to learn to grow the fuck up and act like a grown woman instead of a troubled teen and stop blaming her parents every time she mistreats people and causes drama. She doesn't take any responsibility and instead blames her parents for their years of fighting as an excuse for being mean. That excuse "I had a bad childhood" is getting very old and very tiresome. She needs to stop. No one is buying it.

by Anonymousreply 289May 30, 2018 2:27 PM

I liked season three Bethenny way better than current Bethenny.

She was so much more REAL and likeable back then.

Now, she's stuck up, pretentious, and completely full of herself.

If you get a chance, watch BRAVO today. They're airing the entire Season 3, including Scary Island!

by Anonymousreply 290May 30, 2018 2:28 PM

Sonja was just as pretentious and divorced from reality back then. She just finished a monologue on how hard it is to get along without her "team" of gardeners, baby nurses, nannies, etc. and all the staff needed to run five houses, and be a woman coping alone. Even back then, I think her daughter was too old for a baby nurse. And Sonja no longer had 5 houses to run. I don't think she's so much delusional as she is desperate to project this life of extreme wealth.

Does anyone remember how long she was actually married to Morgan?

by Anonymousreply 291May 30, 2018 2:35 PM

Jill SAID she was angry with Bethenny because B hadn't called Bobby but it got out that Jill found out the Bethenny was getting a spin off and Jill felt she deserved it more than B and at least wanted to be apart of it and was told no. Then Jill decided that having a fued with B would be a good idea for a story line. She's a piece of work. (Not that Bethenny isn't.)

by Anonymousreply 292May 30, 2018 2:37 PM

Sonja wasn't a part of season three.

It was Jill, LuAnn, Ramona, Bethenny, Kelly, and Alex.

This was probably the best season ever, and they never should have changed up the cast.

by Anonymousreply 293May 30, 2018 2:38 PM

r293, season 3 was Sonja's first season.

by Anonymousreply 294May 30, 2018 2:41 PM

God, I just watched a scene with a psychic and a facialist, and I could have sworn the HW was Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 295May 30, 2018 2:41 PM

Jill was an epic cunt

by Anonymousreply 296May 30, 2018 2:42 PM

Now she's criticising Ramona for not knowing the difference between her public and personal life. Lightning should have struck her dead on the spot--this is the woman who allowed herself to be filmed by Bravo at her beloved husband's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 297May 30, 2018 2:47 PM

crocodile tears. bad acting. god, what a great season.

by Anonymousreply 298May 30, 2018 2:57 PM

I don't think they iced her out at her lowest point. I think she was at her highest point, successful business, relationship and they iced her out precisely because she was coming up in the world.

by Anonymousreply 299May 30, 2018 3:11 PM

R299 Exactly. Bethenny wasn't at a low in her life then. With perhaps the exception of her father passing away, she was doing very well for herself. She was becoming more successful with her business, she was well liked by the audience of the show, and had a man, was engaged to be married and was having a baby. She was more or less on top of the world. This was one of the first times in the RH franchise where the women actively (and with premeditation) went after a single cast member. It happens all the time now, but this was a pretty new tactic in Season three.

by Anonymousreply 300May 30, 2018 4:01 PM

Only Jill really went after Bethenny. Ramona and her made up on Scary Island, and as soon as Kelly went after B and everyone else, they all rallied together. It was Jill, LuAnn (somewhat), Kelly on one side vs. the others.

by Anonymousreply 301May 30, 2018 4:03 PM

Bethenny was fine with half the women. Only Jill, Luann and Krazy Kelly iced her out.

Oh, my goodness. What a season this was: we're now seeing Luann launching her singing career.

by Anonymousreply 302May 30, 2018 4:04 PM

Her record producer has just diplomatically told Luann that a decent voice isn't important; personality is, and he'll just fix everything in the studio. She's relieved that a professional singing career isn't going to be a heavy lift and won't take up too much of her time. Ye gods.

by Anonymousreply 303May 30, 2018 4:07 PM

Does she even need to bother to show up at the studio?

by Anonymousreply 304May 30, 2018 4:18 PM

probably not. and yet she's raking in money with her "cabaret show" and we're sitting here posting on DL. life's pretty bizarre, ain't it?

ooh! scary island!

by Anonymousreply 305May 30, 2018 4:21 PM

I think they revealed at the reunion that Jill had tried to organize the "icing out" and asked everyone not to film with Bethenny.

Ramona actually made an epic decision in this season which likely is the reason she remained the OG of NY.

by Anonymousreply 306May 30, 2018 4:23 PM

my favorite Jill-Ramona scene was in season 4 in Morocco. They were fighting in the hotel room and as Jill walked out, Ramona lay writhing on the bed fake-crying. It was hilarious like the worst soap opera ever.

by Anonymousreply 307May 30, 2018 4:31 PM

Does Dorinda lease out her Berkshires home when she's not there?

by Anonymousreply 308May 30, 2018 4:31 PM

Didn't Jill become hysterical in that Ramona scene as well?

Best part of Morocco: Luann fixing Alex with that basilisk stare and announcing "This is Morocco, darling" when Alex turned up late for supper.

by Anonymousreply 309May 30, 2018 4:36 PM

Jill would have been the queen of the Mean Girls in middle school, of only she hadn't been (by her own account) really unpopular.

by Anonymousreply 310May 30, 2018 4:37 PM

The cunts who have to announce that they have blocked someone are more desperate than the trolls themselves.

by Anonymousreply 311May 30, 2018 4:44 PM

I don't get it. Is one supposed to be distressed at being blocked by some cranky DLer?

by Anonymousreply 312May 30, 2018 4:47 PM

here's the scene lol it was hilarious from both

and look at how much better Ramona looked before she super filled her face. You'll see how much wider her face looks now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 30, 2018 5:03 PM

Ramona looked really good. Boobs could have used a little lift, but not the double-FFs she bought herself. She was more or less rational during this fight; Jill, on the other hand, was just trying to land random punches, and always coming back to her standard 6th grade response: I thought you and I were fwiends, but I can see that we're not and you can never be my fwiend. SHE's the bigger loon in this scene.

by Anonymousreply 314May 30, 2018 5:12 PM

Ramona and Jill's Morocco scene was "acted" to the nth degree, but it was still campy fun.

by Anonymousreply 315May 30, 2018 5:20 PM

"Call Bawby. I'm having a heart attack!"

by Anonymousreply 316May 30, 2018 5:36 PM

Was it ever explained why Jill and Luann were not contracted to go on the cast trip, or was this before that mandate?

by Anonymousreply 317May 30, 2018 5:38 PM

Bethenny on MSNBC now with Craig Melvoin talking about Puerto Rico!

by Anonymousreply 318May 30, 2018 5:42 PM

Sonja was so refreshing and likeable in her first season.

by Anonymousreply 319May 30, 2018 5:50 PM

I don't think being on this show can possibly improve anyone's character or personality. Doris was, too, and now she's much more abrasive and combative, and a major shit-stirrer.

by Anonymousreply 320May 30, 2018 5:55 PM

Don't hate the player, hate the game. They have to change to play the HW game.

by Anonymousreply 321May 30, 2018 5:58 PM

Since Bethenny and Kelly were on good terms earlier in the season, what happened on Scary Island, that made them get so off track?

by Anonymousreply 322May 30, 2018 6:39 PM

Haha my two favorite lines from season three:

Alex to Jill: "You're a mean girl, and I'm stuck in Brooklyn!"

LuAnn's Music Producer: "You know, there are lots of people with great musical ability, like Yitzak Perlman and Mariah Carey."

LuAnn: "Yeah, they're great singers."

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 323May 30, 2018 7:08 PM

R322 they weren't on good terms. Bethenny didn't like Kelly straight away because she consistently pretended that she didn't know who she was despite meeting her on a few occasions.

by Anonymousreply 324May 30, 2018 7:11 PM

Is Jennifer Gilbert the only "test" HW NY has ever had?

by Anonymousreply 325May 30, 2018 7:12 PM

God grief. Of course Lu knows she's not a gifted singer. The Cabaret Act is for fun as much as for money and most in the club are friends and friends of friends.

by Anonymousreply 326May 30, 2018 7:19 PM

I really am convinced that Luann takes herself too seriously to get the joke.

Bethenny and Kelly were always at loggerheads. There was that really bizarre scene when they met at some bar to try to mend fences and Kelly was first insulting (I"m up here, and you're down there") and then just weird, popping up out of nowhere to hector Bethenny 5 minutes after their scene had ended.

by Anonymousreply 327May 30, 2018 7:36 PM

The first sign of Kelly doing drugs was when they were on the deck of the yacht having lunch, and she got into an argument with Bethenny.

She went back inside the yacht, and when she came back out, she was "all better."

Kelly obviously went inside to do drugs.

by Anonymousreply 328May 30, 2018 7:41 PM

R307 It weirdly semi-mirrors that scene where Kelly breaks down and cries on her bed over Bethenny leaving that bag of Skinnygirl crap on the Scary Island trip.

by Anonymousreply 329May 30, 2018 8:10 PM

My favorite scene in season 4 is Kelly trying to calm down Alex after her Moroccan tirade. Kelly first goes ballistic and screams that her pedicure was ruined, walks away, then goes back to shush Alex and the duckface she makes as she does it...I laughed so hard. SO hard.

by Anonymousreply 330May 30, 2018 8:45 PM

Actually, not really a duckface as much as it was Jamie Foxx as Wanda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331May 30, 2018 8:47 PM

the next month of episodes should be good...we're halfway done with the predictable Berkshires shit but right after that is the aftermath of LuAnn's arrest and then Bobby's funeral

by Anonymousreply 332May 30, 2018 9:15 PM

I really want to see if they will include the boat incident in the mid season trailer.

by Anonymousreply 333May 30, 2018 9:47 PM

R120 Look up "bulimia face', you'll see plenty of similar examples of that bumped out area on the jaw corners (vomiting overstimulates of the salivary glands). Besides surgery maybe she stopped barfing?

by Anonymousreply 334May 30, 2018 10:22 PM

She said she had botox injected into her jaw muscle

by Anonymousreply 335May 30, 2018 10:39 PM

Sonja was hot in Season 3 (her first season). And lucid. What happened to her?

by Anonymousreply 336May 30, 2018 10:43 PM

r336, it's the housewives curse. To remain on the show and relevant, you have to become a train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 337May 30, 2018 11:01 PM

Alex McCord's pink chain-link style dress has to be one of the UGLIEST interview outfits I've ever seen.

The woman clearly has no taste at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338May 30, 2018 11:02 PM

She looks better without clothes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339May 30, 2018 11:04 PM

Woops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340May 30, 2018 11:06 PM

DAMN!!

Ramona read her for filth!

by Anonymousreply 341May 31, 2018 2:07 AM

Sonja looked amazing at the season3 reunion and was indeed well spoken and lucid. Cut to her talking about having sex in her bathroom with the contractors..she is basically a parade of herself now or Mae West

by Anonymousreply 342May 31, 2018 2:19 AM

That was very odd one-sided filming with that phone convo.

by Anonymousreply 343May 31, 2018 2:20 AM

It was indeed. Ramona looked and sounded deranged.

by Anonymousreply 344May 31, 2018 2:25 AM

She spoke absolute truths about Bethenny. That was a LONG time coming.

by Anonymousreply 345May 31, 2018 2:33 AM

Bethenny really was a cunt to Dorinda about the giant nutcracker.

by Anonymousreply 346May 31, 2018 2:40 AM

For anyone saying they would whitewash what Luann did, they certainly put all her shit on blast tonight.

by Anonymousreply 347May 31, 2018 2:42 AM

I'm so jealous that Dorinda has 18 acres in the Berserkshires.

How much does that cost? I want 18 acres up there. I'd never leave.

by Anonymousreply 348May 31, 2018 3:05 AM

^ Property taxes are ridiculous and the cost of utilities in the winter is sky high due to temp extremes. The winters are long and brutal which means that spring and summer are shorter than in the states south of Mass. Those acres also have to be maintained or they impose huge fines. Just being honest. Other than that, it's very pretty and a nice place to live.

by Anonymousreply 349May 31, 2018 3:16 AM

Carole too underweight to give blood? And she doesn't think that's a problem?

by Anonymousreply 350May 31, 2018 3:16 AM

I didn't know that if you were in Mexico within the last year you couldn't donate blood even if you don't have any symptoms of illness and didn't catch anything while there. Learn something new everyday.

by Anonymousreply 351May 31, 2018 3:21 AM

[quote] Carole too underweight to give blood? And she doesn't think that's a problem?

She's probably proud of it, and Bethenny is probably jealous.

Those two are mentally ill anorexics with body image issues, which is probably why they were drawn to each other, in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 352May 31, 2018 3:22 AM

I used to love Bethenny so I admit to trying to find the best in her, but I just hate her blatant hypocrisy like calling out Ramona's "infomercial".

I mean...REALLY?

by Anonymousreply 353May 31, 2018 3:25 AM

^ I agree, that was thoughtless. everything has to be about Bethenny and Skinny Girl.

But about Ramona's skincare line. She looks younger because she has actually had a variety of multiple and costly procedures done. Not because of any specific skincare products. One of the procedures involved injection of dozens of needles in her face where her face was all bloodied. It was supposed to stimulate collagen growth or some bs like that. She has no experience with cosmetology. I think her skincare line would be useless. Consumers would be throwing their money away while she was laughing all the way to the bank. But Bethenny shouldn't have said anything.

by Anonymousreply 354May 31, 2018 3:33 AM

I never blame any of them for trying to capitalize from the show. In fact, I question anyone who doesn't have the intelligence to do something with the platform/exposure.

by Anonymousreply 355May 31, 2018 3:36 AM

Did we know Sonja has her own shoe line too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356May 31, 2018 3:36 AM

Sonja's shoe line is waaaaay overpriced especially for her target buyer (30ish white woman, probably single, making a low to mid-level salary).

by Anonymousreply 357May 31, 2018 4:11 AM

I don't care about Bethenny.

The most significant thing in this episode for me, was how Bethenny and LuAnn put Adam on BLAST!

He's a money grubbing operator who slept with Carole to get ahead, after sleeping on LuAnn's niece's couch for six months! And he's a farm boy from the Midwest!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

As the Atlanta ladies would say, "he's an opportunist."

No wonder Carole was trying to shut that shit down about him being an "operator." It makes her look like she was used AND stupid.

Oooh, and another good dig that Bethenny got in... "I know that you want to BE 45, but you act like you're 7." Ouch!

by Anonymousreply 358May 31, 2018 4:12 AM

The nutcracker CONtroversy was stupid.

Beth definitely made a point of crediting Doris.

Also, Mama Lu could barely keep a straight face during the whole "LuAnn is a loser" argument. That "in on it" aspect of NY is why it's the only one worth watching. Holla!

by Anonymousreply 359May 31, 2018 5:00 AM

Looks like Bethenny won the argument after all. I guess she didn't want to engage for fear of saying something she might regret but after Carole made the comment about Luann, all bets were off and B went off on a Carole. Carole was emboldened by the other women by encouraging her to voice her opinion, but she soon realized she is no match for an upset Bethenny and ran away. Like B says if you are gonna take a shot at her....

by Anonymousreply 360May 31, 2018 5:55 AM

Given how cheap Bravo notoriously is, I'm surprised they actually went ahead and spent the money to air the footage of both LuAnn's arrest and then her arraignment.

by Anonymousreply 361May 31, 2018 6:47 AM

I long to see footage of Rey and Simon, lounging spread-eagle in Speedos, discussing this week's episode.

My ding-dong gets so granite-like just picturing it.

by Anonymousreply 362May 31, 2018 7:09 AM

Bethenny and LuAnn were spot on by saying Adam is an operator but I think LuAnn was definitely drunk during the Bethenny-Carole fight. She was letting it all hang out

Bethenny and Ramona are right about each other. I don't think either of them won the argument

by Anonymousreply 363May 31, 2018 7:16 AM

R306 what decision of Ramona’s are you talking about? Renewing her vows?

What made Season 3 and the reunions specifically much more interesting was that the HWs all talked about the BTS drama - because face it thats the source of 99 percent of the conflicts.

Now- I guess because B is a producer - no one is allowed to discuss it, so everyone has to pretend the surface plots are the real “story.”

The irony is back in season 3 B brought up the BTS drama more than any other cast member.

by Anonymousreply 364May 31, 2018 7:44 AM

So........I guess they're NOT going to air any of the funeral? I mean it was in the pre-season trailer, but we're immediately jumping to Lu's arrest next episode?? The funeral was in November and, as we know, the arrest was Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 365May 31, 2018 9:32 AM

r365, the funeral was in January as Lu was already in rehab and couldn't attend.

by Anonymousreply 366May 31, 2018 11:34 AM

r364, I was referring to the decision not to take Jill's bait and side with Bethenny. I think that cemented Ramona's place moving forward.

by Anonymousreply 367May 31, 2018 11:36 AM

Lu was definitely wasted at the dinner. Looking at the Season 3 episodes, Lu looks so fresh and young. She is really aging, she still looks good but her face is definitely sagging into her neck.

Carole was with Adam for 3 years, I would say it was more relationship than opportunism. And in the end Carole was right to point out that B is the biggest operator of all. I wouldn't say B won the argument. I would call it a tie. Carole didn't have to bring in her comment about Lu, it had nothing to do with her side. I am surprised B said Carole wishes she was 45, she should have said 25.

I felt that Dorinda's reaction to the nutcracker was overblown. B didn't say thank you, but she did say you saved Christmas.

Ramona's and B's argument. Well they're all hypocrites but B is the biggest of all. Infomercial? Really? Talk about lack of self awareness. Ramona should have shut her down immediately. What was up with Ramona's sore on her arm?

by Anonymousreply 368May 31, 2018 12:16 PM

Dude, lay low...

DICK

by Anonymousreply 369May 31, 2018 12:48 PM

I don't give a fuck about Adam

by Anonymousreply 370May 31, 2018 12:56 PM

Highlight of last night's episode for me was LuMan looking like she was going to pounce on B then B giggling and pointing out that Lu had lipstick on her cheek and the both laughed it off and moved on. But DAMN Ms B was gang banged last night! and did anyone notice that Dorinda's arm brused against B's naked breast while they were struggling over the Santa suit?

by Anonymousreply 371May 31, 2018 1:30 PM

If LuAnn is Roz Russell from "Picnic," who are the other girls?

by Anonymousreply 372May 31, 2018 1:32 PM

Adam is an "operator"? What about Tom? Carole could have destroyed LuAnn by bringing him up.

by Anonymousreply 373May 31, 2018 2:22 PM

Was Tinsley in this episode?

by Anonymousreply 374May 31, 2018 2:23 PM

Didn't Carole Bradshaw always insist that they were just "hanging out" and it was "nothing serious", even suggesting they could see other people? Now it was a serious relationship?

by Anonymousreply 375May 31, 2018 2:25 PM

Tinsley? Oh yeah. Forgot about her. Yeah, she was in the episode.

by Anonymousreply 376May 31, 2018 2:33 PM

[quote]Beth definitely made a point of crediting Doris.

No, she really didn't. She kept jumping around hugging the gay guy. No "Thank you" or hug for Dorinda. After all was said and done, she did say that Dorinda saved Christmas. If I'd been Dorinda, I'd have been a little hurt, too, though not surprised.

But that's everywhere now, not just TV. Lots of people don't say "Thank you" these days. They're so entitled they feel they deserve whatever is done for them.

by Anonymousreply 377May 31, 2018 3:03 PM

Bethenny explained Nutcrackergate in her blog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378May 31, 2018 3:06 PM

Every single one of these women indulges in awful behavior (well, maybe Tinsley gets a pass--so far), and they come down on each other like a ton of bricks at the slightest provocation. Nothing's enough; everything's too much. They're all too awful for words, but after watching the season 3 marathon yesterday it's clear they've always been what they are now--and Jill is the all-time worst.

by Anonymousreply 379May 31, 2018 3:08 PM

I do think they need to add a Jewess to the group. It is NYC after all and only one of them is Jewish (half)- Bethenny - but she doesn't identify as Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 380May 31, 2018 3:14 PM

Every season we are treated to a shot of a nude or topless B? Why? Is that in her contract? She is skin and bones, flat ass with big fake tits. Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 381May 31, 2018 3:15 PM

So Jill's the only Jewess in Manhattan?

by Anonymousreply 382May 31, 2018 3:15 PM

r379, you describe every woman of every franchise. That's how they keep their jobs. Fans need to stop pretending that they don't know what makes these shows what they are.

by Anonymousreply 383May 31, 2018 3:18 PM

The majority of HW fans are just as hypocritical as the "characters" on the show.

They love to rip someone apart for acting out or behaving badly, yet fail to acknowledge that without that behavior, there would be no show.

by Anonymousreply 384May 31, 2018 3:21 PM

I was liking Ramona again for the first time in a long time for telling B the facts. It won't change a thing but it was nice to hear.

by Anonymousreply 385May 31, 2018 3:26 PM

I don't think that's neccassarily hypocritical R384, criticizing people for their behaviour is part of engaging with the show, it's reacting to the drama, what you rightly point out, is quite central to the world of the show. Just like film and tv programmes, and centuries before that before that theatre performances and novels, have heroes and villains and drama for the audience to enjoy and react to and talk about - we hate some characters and love others. Although, granted, reality shows like this have more characters to dislike than to like.

The only difference in terms of audience engagement is this is a 'reality' show, which means that there is some element of truth, but that becomes distorted and exaggerated for effect - the women are playing a version of themselves. Nevertheless, the way the audience engages with it is pretty much the way audiences have always engaged with dramas. You wouldn't call a Shakespeare audience hypocritical for siding with Hamlet and hating Polonius would you? RHONY is hardly Hamlet, but the audience hates the villians and sympathises with the victims just like it always has.

by Anonymousreply 386May 31, 2018 3:33 PM

Without the Bethennys and Ramonas, you'd have a sea of Tinsleys.

by Anonymousreply 387May 31, 2018 3:43 PM

[quote] I think LuAnn was definitely drunk during the Bethenny-Carole fight. She was letting it all hang out

Lu was MEAN during that Adam conversation. That was the real LuAnn.

She was like, "who gives a FUCK about Adam??" and "He IS an operator, and he's just a little farm boy from the Midwest" and "He slept on my nieces couch for SIX MONTHS," and "you met him in my KITCHEN!" Bwahahahahaha. She was PISSED!

You could never tell how much she hated Adam, because she always kept her comments to herself. But at Dorinda's house, she really let it rip!!

by Anonymousreply 388May 31, 2018 4:15 PM

r388, but she was speaking the truth. Adam is fucking a hot 20-something but suddenly becomes smitten with 50yo bony Carole? Anyone else would make the same "operator" conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 389May 31, 2018 4:20 PM

[quote] Carole was with Adam for 3 years, I would say it was more relationship than opportunism

Wrong! It's just like LuAnn said - a real operator is in it for as long as it takes.

Adam stuck with Carole, until he couldn't ride her coattails any longer.

He got to live in her apartment, hobnob with NY society people, and raise his profile.

After the 3 years, she got sick of the moocher, and kicked him out. That's when they broke up. He didn't have a choice.

My guess is that he would have ridden that gravy train for much longer, if Carole had let him.

[quote] I am surprised B said Carole wishes she was 45, she should have said 25.

That actually was a worse dig, because it implies that Carole is so old, that 45 for her, would be considered YOUNG!

The wording there was very nuanced and calculated.

[quote] I felt that Dorinda's reaction to the nutcracker was overblown. B didn't say thank you, but she did say you saved Christmas.

She did not say thank you. I watched the episode a few times, and never heard it.

Bethenny was completely ungrateful.

If you watch when Bethenny first got to the Berkshires, she mentioned that Bryn wanted a giant nutcracker, and the MINUTE Dorinda heard that, she got on the phone and started working on it. That's how good a friend she is.

And you can see how excited she was, that Bethenny was excited. But she never even got a thank you, or an acknowledgement.

Don't like about this. If Dorinda had heard her name, or a thank you, she would have said so. In fact, it would have been a non-issue. And Carole didn't hear it either.

Carole was spot-on when she said that Bethenny was too busy "putting on a show," with the guy who brought in the nutcracker.

And btw, he was an asshole too, because he's Dorinda's assistant or something, and he never acknowledged her even once. He kept saying that he was the one who found it, and that really pissed me off.

Dorinda needs to fire that asshole for taking all the credit.

by Anonymousreply 390May 31, 2018 4:25 PM

[quote] Carole was with Adam for 3 years, I would say it was more relationship than opportunism

Wrong! It's just like LuAnn said - a real operator is in it for as long as it takes.

Adam stuck with Carole, until he couldn't ride her coattails any longer.

He got to live in her apartment, hobnob with NY society people, and raise his profile.

After the 3 years, she got sick of the moocher, and kicked him out. That's when they broke up. He didn't have a choice.

My guess is that he would have ridden that gravy train for much longer, if Carole had let him.

[quote] I am surprised B said Carole wishes she was 45, she should have said 25.

That actually was a worse dig, because it implies that Carole is so old, that 45 for her, would be considered YOUNG!

The wording there was very nuanced and calculated.

[quote] I felt that Dorinda's reaction to the nutcracker was overblown. B didn't say thank you, but she did say you saved Christmas.

She did not say thank you. I watched the episode a few times, and never heard it.

Bethenny was completely ungrateful.

If you watch when Bethenny first got to the Berkshires, she mentioned that Bryn wanted a giant nutcracker, and the MINUTE Dorinda heard that, she got on the phone and started working on it. That's how good a friend she is.

And you can see how excited she was, that Bethenny was excited. But she never even got a thank you, or an acknowledgement.

Don't like about this. If Dorinda had heard her name, or a thank you, she would have said so. In fact, it would have been a non-issue. And Carole didn't hear it either.

Carole was spot-on when she said that Bethenny was too busy "putting on a show," with the guy who brought in the nutcracker.

And btw, he was an asshole too, because he's Dorinda's assistant or something, and he never acknowledged her even once. He kept saying that he was the one who found it, and that really pissed me off.

Dorinda needs to fire that asshole for taking all the credit.

by Anonymousreply 391May 31, 2018 4:25 PM

I couldn't imagine going to have my blood drawn and then having to listen to Ramona babbling around me during the process

by Anonymousreply 392May 31, 2018 4:28 PM

Sonja looked very pretty at the blood drive.

That sparkly pink outfit was beautiful on her.

by Anonymousreply 393May 31, 2018 4:36 PM

Also Bethenny is 46 isn't she? so if she had said 25 then that would have implied that she herself is old. Saying 45 seems really strange but it positions her as young and sprightly in contrast with the older Carole.

I'm not surprised Luann's meanness came out. Most of these women have some unpleasant traits but the main players have said terrible things to each others face and behind their backs (on camera) for years - things that if a friend said them you would walk away and not look back. When Bethenny and Luann or Carole and Luann pretend to have made up and be 'friends' it's obviously just for show because no-one could really mean it-not a proper freindship.

by Anonymousreply 394May 31, 2018 4:40 PM

R385 I was liking Ramona again for the first time in a long time for telling B the facts. It won't change a thing but it was nice to hear.

Ramona spoke the truth in that phone conversation but it was so staged and she is the worst actress of all the housewives. Even in her solo interviews she seems to be reciting a script, and her affect in those interviews is just strange. She is also great entertainment. Cracks me up. You couldn’t write a character like Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 395May 31, 2018 4:45 PM

The monologue had all the points viewers have been making, so even though it was likely rehearsed, it was welcome.

What I am surprised about is that the editing favored Ramona and not Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 396May 31, 2018 4:51 PM

And hey, Bethenny wasn't wrong either - Ramona DOES enjoy Carole and Bethenny fighting.

by Anonymousreply 397May 31, 2018 4:52 PM

[quote]If you watch when Bethenny first got to the Berkshires, she mentioned that Bryn wanted a giant nutcracker, and the MINUTE Dorinda heard that, she got on the phone and started working on it. That's how good a friend she is.

That's what happened but Bethenny has rewritten history in her blog, implying Dorinda's only in involvement was a text.

by Anonymousreply 398May 31, 2018 4:53 PM

Did anyone catch what Bethenny said at the costume party dinner table after the fight with Carole? She was upset and said something like, “Carole brought up more stuff than we were supposed to.”

More stuff than was in the script, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 399May 31, 2018 4:55 PM

My take after Bethenny's reaction last night in the Berkshires was that it was definitely intended for Carole/Bethenny to *fake* minor beef, but she didn't expect Carole to put up such a fight (the Luann thing threw her for a loop). I did not think she expected the obvious alliance with the other women.

by Anonymousreply 400May 31, 2018 4:57 PM

yes, r399. I think she used the term "originally" as if to mean what happened wasn't what they originally intended.

by Anonymousreply 401May 31, 2018 4:58 PM

[quote]Without the Bethennys and Ramonas, you'd have a sea of Tinsleys.

Works for us.

by Anonymousreply 402May 31, 2018 4:58 PM

Haaaha excellent R402!

by Anonymousreply 403May 31, 2018 5:05 PM

R399, I caught that too and was surprised it wasn't edited out ... or that Bethenny even said it in the first place. B. got blindsided and I had a good snicker.

by Anonymousreply 404May 31, 2018 5:14 PM

The funniest part was that it was the Luann dig that pushed her over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 405May 31, 2018 5:27 PM

Can the decorator be the new Rey?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406May 31, 2018 5:29 PM

LMAO!! His mom commented underneath

by Anonymousreply 407May 31, 2018 5:30 PM

did Bethenny mispronounce the word "schism"? I was half-listening but I thought I heard her say it in a weird way

by Anonymousreply 408May 31, 2018 7:34 PM

She did say shism. It is scism. I have heard her mispronounce words before too.

by Anonymousreply 409May 31, 2018 7:49 PM

Lu is seriously my favorite reality TV persona of all time. The way she has such an intense demeanor when she gets mad but can back down and laugh about it in an instant by realizing how ridiculous the whole situation is (her getting in Bethenny's face) is exactly why. She just doesn't give a FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 410May 31, 2018 8:09 PM

And her drunken truck driver voice -- most definitely her natural cadence -- will always crack me up.

by Anonymousreply 411May 31, 2018 8:11 PM

I find it very telling that Bethenny's calculated blog has a very in-depth explanation of Nutcrackergate. It reads like the Nutcracker was a very straight exchange and would be hard to muddle. And yet, at the time of filming when Ramona brought it up to Bethenny on the phone, she couldn't explain to Ramona what happened? She couldn't explain in the confessionals? She's lying out of her ass.

by Anonymousreply 412May 31, 2018 8:41 PM

Lu's arrest footage was really disturbing. Tom must be eating this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 413May 31, 2018 9:39 PM

You can sort of see the timeline of why Lu got fucked up. She heard about the new gf and he was having a party that weekend on the very same yacht of the engagement party. Not defending her subsequent actions but I can see the need to get drunk.

by Anonymousreply 414May 31, 2018 9:51 PM

r412, I don't enjoy defending Bethenny, but the editing seemed very one-sided with everything - the party, the commentary, and the phone call.

Not to mention the decorator himself did not even seem to support Dorinda's need for recognition.

by Anonymousreply 415May 31, 2018 9:53 PM

[quote] the decorator himself did not even seem to support Dorinda's need for recognition

That's because he's a fame whore suck up, who wanted Bethenny to lavish praise on him. Which she did.

Two attention whores, playing to the camera.

All the while forgetting to recognize the person responsible for making that Nutcracker happen.

Fucking assholes.

by Anonymousreply 416May 31, 2018 9:57 PM

either that, or he really is the person responsible for making the nutcracker happen. the HWs are a bunch of unreliable narrators.

by Anonymousreply 417May 31, 2018 10:01 PM

Keep fucking that chicken, Bethenny at R417.

Nobody believes you anymore. You're a proven liar.

by Anonymousreply 418May 31, 2018 10:03 PM

[quote]either that, or he really is the person responsible for making the nutcracker happen

Except that we saw Dorinda start the search.

by Anonymousreply 419May 31, 2018 10:31 PM

Ramona came to play this season - no more bowing to Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 420June 1, 2018 2:17 AM

Ramona plays so poorly, though. That phone call with Bethenny--she must have memorized her speech. It was almost completely out of sync with what Bethenny was saying.

Wait, r419: what did we see Dorinda do to start the search? I remember she walked toward the kitchen and said she was going to look for her contacts so she could start calling around. Was there something else?

by Anonymousreply 421June 1, 2018 2:39 AM

Did y'all see LuAnn throw herself down on that poor actor to give him mouth-to-mouth? I bet he still suffers nightmares because of it.

by Anonymousreply 422June 1, 2018 2:44 AM

Sonja did look great in last night's episode.

by Anonymousreply 423June 1, 2018 2:54 AM

Any Florida experts in this thread? LuAnn said her brother has a place in Jupiter. What's Jupiter like? I know it's Palm Beach County

by Anonymousreply 424June 1, 2018 2:55 AM

R419, you seem to have a very strange vested interest in this.

by Anonymousreply 425June 1, 2018 2:58 AM

If it's Jupiter Island it's fancy. If it's Jupiter it's trashy.

by Anonymousreply 426June 1, 2018 2:59 AM

[quote] What's Jupiter like?

Probably nicer than Uranus.

by Anonymousreply 427June 1, 2018 3:01 AM

Isn't Jupiter the former home of the Burt Reynolds Dinner Theatre? LuMann IS Mame!

by Anonymousreply 428June 1, 2018 3:09 AM

Say what you will about her, but Lu is one of the most resilient HWs. She somehow survived the cast purge even though she was Jill's partner in crime, then she came back from being demoted, then she inarguably became the central focus after years of being a supporting player.

by Anonymousreply 429June 1, 2018 3:15 AM

I like LuAnn, but the woman is obviously battling some demons.

She has a thinly veiled layer of alcoholism and rage, which are boiling, right below the surface.

It looks like Dorinda addresses this next week, when she says something like "I'm glad that this put a stop to it, but I don't think it would have stopped if it wasn't for this." Was she referring to LuAnn's drinking?

The way that she went off on Adam being an operator at Dorinda's house, was uncharacteristic for "The Countess." That "fuck Adam" was way out of left field, even if she was right about him.

And then she actually looked like she was ready to give Bethenny a BEAT DOWN when she got up in her face after the Mystery Dinner. She was like, "I don't give a SHIT what you think about me!" and then went face to face with Bethenny. If B didn't diffuse the situation with the "lipstick on your face" comment, I think that LuAnn might have taken a swing!

Of course, the arrest video was the most damning. Not only was she drunk, but extremely beligerent with the cop. Did you see him put his forearm to LuAnn's throat? And she still didn't back down.

Something is/was definitely wrong with her. But yeah, I still have a soft spot for The Countess.

by Anonymousreply 430June 1, 2018 3:26 AM

R430 don't forget the never-aired "LuAnn lunge" towards Carole at the season 7 reunion. Obviously LuAnn gets aggressive when she's on something

by Anonymousreply 431June 1, 2018 3:37 AM

R428 you forgot to sign it...

by Anonymousreply 432June 1, 2018 3:39 AM

Carole is a dumb cunt. Did she really think Adam was into her because of her good looks and girlish charm?

by Anonymousreply 433June 1, 2018 7:00 AM

r433, you know Carole Bradshaw always pulled in the hotties.

by Anonymousreply 434June 1, 2018 12:46 PM

Yes, r433, I think she really did.

Odd, though--even though they've supposedly broken up he's still appearing with her, Tinsley, Dorinda and the odious John in those coupon cabin commercials, which must be more current than the filmed season.

by Anonymousreply 435June 1, 2018 12:48 PM

As satisfying as Ramona calling out Bethenny, it was also satisfying to see Bethenny lay into Carole about her "change". And yes, despite what she says, she has changed. She has bought into the hype of celebrity, between the hair, the plastic surgery, and the need to be younger.

by Anonymousreply 436June 1, 2018 12:51 PM

Yes, Bethenny is great at calling out others for the same things she does.

by Anonymousreply 437June 1, 2018 12:58 PM

I can't find anything satisfying about this bimbo reciting a memorized script. I think she's a moron--and I'm not a Bethenny fan. And I agree--either Carole has fundamentally changed, or she was always like this but spent several seasons trying on a different personality. Of course, it may also have something to do with trying to hold onto a 20-something bf.

by Anonymousreply 438June 1, 2018 1:00 PM

My assessment of Carole is that she was always the nerdy girl who wasn't exactly the center of attention or the beauty, so when she started to get a little bit of positive attention (I seem to remember that Cohen tried to push that she had a hot body or that she was hot in general on WWHL), she ran with it. I am sure everyone knows someone who has done the same.

by Anonymousreply 439June 1, 2018 1:07 PM

R435 In addition to the commercial, they were just on vacation together last month in Dubai.

by Anonymousreply 440June 1, 2018 1:15 PM

I forgot all about Dubai. So they must be together at some level.....

If Andy said she was hot or had a hot body, it must have been before she got so emaciated. There's a current photo floating around of Carole at some ballet gala in a blue strapless gown, with the scrawny neck and shoulders and stick arms in full view, and you almost have to look away.

by Anonymousreply 441June 1, 2018 1:19 PM

I saw the video of LuAnn’s arrest and I don’t think she was being all that crazy. Yes, she was intoxicated, but I think the cop was way to rough with her. My opinion was that he was unnecessarily too physical with her.

by Anonymousreply 442June 1, 2018 1:28 PM

Not clear who initiated the physicality or what provocation preceded it. Not a fan of the cops/police brutality, and god knows the burden is on them to exercise restraint, but she was pretty out of control from the get-go. On the other hand, I'm really not a fan so I'm probably inclined to think the worst of her.

And I keep thinking of the black women who were killed by cops for behavior way less aggressive than Lu's.

by Anonymousreply 443June 1, 2018 1:38 PM

R442 LuMann slipped out of her cuffs and tried to get away. That's pretty crazy.

by Anonymousreply 444June 1, 2018 1:43 PM

R442 Telling a cop, "I'll kill you" is never a good idea if you're trying to avoid being handled aggressively. Lu will be putting this little tip in her new book, "Cuffs with the Countess."

by Anonymousreply 445June 1, 2018 1:45 PM

I do remember Andy trying to sell Carole as hot early on - her tagline even mentioned her hot ass.

by Anonymousreply 446June 1, 2018 1:48 PM

Now it's "bony ass."

by Anonymousreply 447June 1, 2018 2:02 PM

Buncha Norma Desmonds-in-training.

by Anonymousreply 448June 1, 2018 2:44 PM

R442 I think you're allowing your familiarity with LuAnn via television to cloud your judgement. To that cop, who likely doesn't know who LuAnn is, she was being belligerent AND making threats. She also got out of her cuffs. Not to mention the little bit of physical restraint used on her is still far less than some other people receive that don't make threats on their arresting officer's life. She's not a victim by any stretch of the imagination. You can like her all you want, that doesn't absolve her of the fact that she was completely out of line with that cop.

by Anonymousreply 449June 1, 2018 3:25 PM

The cop was clearly a Bethenny fan

by Anonymousreply 450June 1, 2018 3:39 PM

I'm confident that if Luann were a black woman behaving exactly as she did, she would have been killed on the spot. For that matter, if black Luann had calmly questioned the charges and/or the handcuffs she'd be dead.

by Anonymousreply 451June 1, 2018 4:37 PM

R451 I agree that the whole episode would have proceeded much differently.

by Anonymousreply 452June 1, 2018 4:49 PM

It's a good thing Lu wasn't wearing her deep tanning lotion and afro wig when the cops picked her up.

by Anonymousreply 453June 1, 2018 4:52 PM

If it had been a black cast member of ATL or Potomac they wouldn't be getting coddled by audiences like LuAnn either.

by Anonymousreply 454June 1, 2018 4:52 PM

She has a really passionate fan base. God knows why. So does Zarin. Even God can't explain that.

by Anonymousreply 455June 1, 2018 5:01 PM

Can you honestly "explain" the fanbase for a majority of these women on any franchise?

by Anonymousreply 456June 1, 2018 5:26 PM

The video only shows Luann's interaction with the cops outside, after they leave the hotel.

Before that, she had an altercation with hotel security and then the police inside, where she also assaulted an officer who tried to get her out of the wrong room she was in. She tried to lock herself in a bathroom and slammed a door on a cop in the process. It was cited in many of the original reports, but the one below in the LA Times says:

"After police arrived, the “RHONY” star allegedly locked herself in a bathroom, according to WPTV; when an officer tried to get her out, De Lesseps allegedly pushed him in the chest and hit him in the forehead with the door.

She allegedly resisted being handcuffed and later slipped out of her cuffs and tried to exit a police car, kicking the door to keep it from closing when she was put back in, WPTV reported.

De Lesseps was arrested on felony charges of battery on a police officer, resisting arrest with violence and crimes against a person, and a misdemeanor charge of disorderly intoxication, according to the Palm Beach Post. "

She really does deserve to serve some time in the slammer. Anyone else would have gotten a much more severe sentence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457June 1, 2018 6:22 PM

ya got me there, r456.

by Anonymousreply 458June 1, 2018 6:27 PM

the video of her arrest is in the OP lol you really can't defend her behavior. She's beyond lucky that she's not going to jail. Resisting arrest, making threats, assaulting an officer? She should be in jail

by Anonymousreply 459June 1, 2018 6:27 PM

Why is DL coming down on Carole for changing her look? She is aging, and most women, especially those on TV, do things cosmetically to try to look better and younger. I’m not saying the changed look is for the better, but she’s doing what nearly every other HW has done. She doesn’t have dollars in the bank like Ramona, Dorinda or B. and needs the salary, so here comes the blonde haircut etc., along with her more aggressive, drama-stirring behavior. She may have acted above it all in the first couple of seasons, but I don’t think she has fundamentally changed. A girl’s gotta eat.

Bethenny is so pissed that Carole is over her and she is beyond jealous of Carole and Tinsley’s friendship. B is really lashing out at Carole and grasping at straws. Reminds me of a lover’s quarrel.

And all the other cast members are THRILLED the Bethenny-Carole alliance is over — they are euphoric and terrible at hiding it.

by Anonymousreply 460June 1, 2018 6:29 PM

R460 Here's the thing with Carole - when she first came on the show, she was very vocal about not being part of this "housewives" scene. She said she wasn't into the superficiality of the whole New York social scene and didn't care about things like fashion and appearances and being seen in the "right" places with the "right" people.

On the reunion episode of her first season, she tried to explain her participation on the show as part of her being a "journalist." She said that as a journalist, she was attracted by the "spectacle" of it all and was basically just an observer documenting what was going on around her, but remaining removed from it.

But now she's gone Full Housewife - the hair, the horrible fashion, all the superficiality, all the spectacle. She's totally in now. That's why she's being dragged.

by Anonymousreply 461June 2, 2018 12:49 AM

Yep - and she can't seem to see it or own it.

Same way Bethenny can never really own her shit - because they are all so stuck up their own asses that they don't see everything else.

by Anonymousreply 462June 2, 2018 2:18 AM

You can definitely see now what leads to a B breakdown

by Anonymousreply 463June 2, 2018 12:25 PM

B had a breakdown?

by Anonymousreply 464June 2, 2018 1:16 PM

the scuttlebut is that she has an on-camera breakdown at some point, heavy on the screaming and crying.

by Anonymousreply 465June 2, 2018 1:25 PM

You can tell how unnerved she is about losing Carole. I do believe it was a friendship that B really values. I almost felt sorry for B. Almost.

by Anonymousreply 466June 2, 2018 1:38 PM

R455 Zarin's fan base is almost entirely made up of Susan Saunders types.

by Anonymousreply 467June 2, 2018 1:38 PM

Thanks, God. I knew you'd have an explanation. Amen.

by Anonymousreply 468June 2, 2018 1:41 PM

The rumor is the "breakdown" occurs during the Colombia cast trip.

by Anonymousreply 469June 2, 2018 3:47 PM

If they are all coming after Bethenny (well maybe except Sonja and Luann), I wonder what the dynamic will be next season. If they bring Tinsley back for a third season, I will be shocked. She is virtually nonexistent. I could see both Carole and Tinsley going next season.

by Anonymousreply 470June 2, 2018 3:50 PM

If it's really that bad a takedown, maybe Bethenny will walk. She doesn't need the money, and I can't imagine why she wants the aggravation of dealing with these harridans (and I'm not a Bethenny fan)

by Anonymousreply 471June 2, 2018 3:54 PM

[quote] maybe Bethenny will walk. She doesn't need the money, and I can't imagine why she wants the aggravation of dealing with these harridans

[quote] (and I'm not a Bethenny fan)

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472June 2, 2018 4:15 PM

R465 I can't wait. I love it when Bethenny goes full meltdown and her already shrill voice rises up about 8 octaves until she sounds like she's been sucking on a helium balloon.

by Anonymousreply 473June 2, 2018 4:23 PM

Kind of the way Kathryn (S. Charm) described landon's voice as sounding like a dolphin....?

by Anonymousreply 474June 2, 2018 4:28 PM

Isn't "sure , Jan" getting a bit overworked?

by Anonymousreply 475June 2, 2018 4:29 PM

Let Tinsley and Carole walk off into the sunset together...

Cast some new blood next season who are successful and outspoken

by Anonymousreply 476June 2, 2018 5:07 PM

so I'm guessing the second half of the season trailer will come out after next week's episode? They have to be at the halfway point now.

by Anonymousreply 477June 2, 2018 5:32 PM

r477, they still have the episode with Bobby's funeral, which was in the original trailer. I'm guessing that will be promoted the week after next.

by Anonymousreply 478June 2, 2018 5:35 PM

Has Tinz even been on WWHL yet?

by Anonymousreply 479June 2, 2018 6:34 PM

not this season. She won't be next week either since Andy is off

by Anonymousreply 480June 2, 2018 6:48 PM

Is it just me or does Dorinda kind of act like a baby about her birthday every year in the Bshires? She seems to pout and talk about what a shitty bday she had because no one freaked out over her.

And imo the nutcracker gift seemed to be too much about D’s need for recognition. Bethenny was obviously thrilled — she screamed when the guy brought it in and told D she saved Christmas. Shouldn’t knowing that she made B really happy be enough? And I realize this is a huge stretch for the always-self-absorbed-Bethenny, but if I had received that major nutcracker gift I would’ve thanked Dorinda for sure, but would not have made a continuous overture of thanks because I wouldn’t want the other guests who only brought over a $20 bottle of champagne to feel bad.

That said, I really like Domingo. She’s smart and supportive of her friends and seems to have good intent.

by Anonymousreply 481June 2, 2018 8:05 PM

Mama Domingo here, did anyone cal lfor me?

by Anonymousreply 482June 2, 2018 8:19 PM

[quote]And imo the nutcracker gift seemed to be too much about D’s need for recognition. Bethenny was obviously thrilled — she screamed when the guy brought it in and told D she saved Christmas.

Agreed, the editing of the "WE'RE ALL TURNING ON BETHENNY" storyline seemed heavy-handed and forced. I'm sure all the HW have some legitimate resentments toward Bethenny, but this group can articulate or convey any of that in an interesting or meaningful way

And Ramona! Ramona "The One Who Loves to Create Chaos and Pile On" telling Bethenny off on that phone call filmed on the corner of the busy street...a bad audition for an awful high school production

"You don't support women, Bethenny!"

Yeah, Ramoner is ALL about giving and supporting others

"What?you said something about my ex-boyfriend who used me and broke up with me and that I don't even speak to anymore?" "I'm OUTRAGED that you would say something about...um, my ex-boyfriend who is now a non-entity!" "OUTRAGED!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483June 2, 2018 8:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484June 2, 2018 8:57 PM

You can't go back to any earlier seasons of any franchise and compare because a lot has changed in how these shows are produced as well as in how completely self-aware all the women are.

by Anonymousreply 485June 2, 2018 10:36 PM

I believe Tinsley was on WWHL but it was with one of the other women - I think Dorinda?

by Anonymousreply 486June 2, 2018 10:38 PM

Queen Lu and her crowd have spoken!

#CampBethenny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487June 2, 2018 10:42 PM

No big surprise there.

LuAnn has never been a fan of Carole, ever since she kidnapped Adam away from her niece. She has always held a grudge about that.

Plus, she's been friends with Bethenny for over 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 488June 2, 2018 10:48 PM

Dearest Luann,

#NeverForget

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489June 2, 2018 10:52 PM

Does Tinsley seriously go in on Lu next week for having a “worse” arrest than she does? Smh

I’ve seen her and Topper go at it back in the day in total alcohol / coke fueled fights. She can “Palm Beach” herself all she wants but at heart she’s pretty much as white trash as the rest of them.

I mean I like her well enough as a personality but she’s really grasping at straws to be relevant. Also she looks too much like Jennie Garth (if Jennie had a nose job) with the straight shorter hair.

by Anonymousreply 490June 3, 2018 5:48 AM

That new blonde, Tinsel, is she a squirter?

by Anonymousreply 491June 3, 2018 5:51 AM

I love Tinsley. I once again am in the minority. I also loved Eileen Davidson and Carlton Gebbia!!

by Anonymousreply 492June 3, 2018 12:13 PM

The idea of Luann and Bethenny as allies is just laughable; they've been at each other's throats for ten years.

by Anonymousreply 493June 3, 2018 1:08 PM

I think Lu has wanted to see Carole roasted for quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 494June 3, 2018 1:25 PM

I love that Bethenny is so desperate for accomplices that she ends up with Sonja! LOL.

by Anonymousreply 495June 3, 2018 1:57 PM

Right? Lu and Sonja, that is a pretty weak team, mostly because it is an alliance of desperation.

by Anonymousreply 496June 3, 2018 2:19 PM

Bring back that hair waxing housewife with the house in Quogue.

by Anonymousreply 497June 3, 2018 2:59 PM

That coupon cabin guy has got his hustle on using this show. Kinda brilliant on his part.

by Anonymousreply 498June 3, 2018 3:01 PM

The vajayjay waxing housewife with all the teeth? And her really creepy brother Howie, who also has way too many teeth? No, she was really pretty coarse and didn't add much in the way of entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 499June 3, 2018 3:08 PM

Love these bitches.

Carole IMO is the most stable/grounded of the lot but you knew over time Bethenny was going to burn that friendship, too. Bethenny doesn't know how to do relationships . Damaged.

And would it have killed B to thank Dorinda for the nutcracker? Again, she doesn't know the basics about social interaction. I guess she thought jumping around grasping her head in excitement and disbelief and giving big drama was Bspeak for thank you

Dorinda's cool She knows B's an asshole, but she's playing nice

by Anonymousreply 500June 3, 2018 3:17 PM

Dorinda is a dude.

by Anonymousreply 501June 3, 2018 3:25 PM

Speaking of Dorinda being a dude, have any of the housewives ever been in same-sex relationships? I only watch NYC girls. Odds are at least a couple of the housewives in the franchise are on the good side of the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 502June 3, 2018 3:43 PM

Carole loves to lick snatch

by Anonymousreply 503June 3, 2018 3:53 PM

R502 Kim from Atlanta had a brief dalliance with a lesbian DJ.

by Anonymousreply 504June 3, 2018 5:34 PM

R184) Someone close to me could a clone of Bethenny in attitude, mood and behavior. Wound up tight, with a simmering low grade hostility, laser focus on other peoples' shortcomings, ready to spring at any perceived slight. Volatile emotions. Extremely driven and hard on herself. Also lives in NYC and the pace of the demands of the city is a good place to blend that disposition. Doesn't go over well on the west coast where she spends time too. History of sexual abuse, eating disorder. Mostly unmedicated. Shrinks call it a "mixed state" (rather miserable blend of mania and anxiety). Just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 505June 3, 2018 6:19 PM

Bethenny had Carole tied to her bed the last 2 years. Now B is heartbroken because Carole lost more weight, slipped out of the cuffs, and moved on.

But they might get back together.

by Anonymousreply 506June 3, 2018 6:25 PM

While I agree that LuAnn was out of control during the arrest and would likely be dead if she were black, I still can't help but feel kind of sorry for her. I think her pride was really wounded by the whole thing with Tom & the fact that he'd clearly moved on when she was still mourning that loss had to sting. Considering how manic the others are on a daily basis, it's kind of surprising that she's the one that really just lost her shit.

by Anonymousreply 507June 3, 2018 8:19 PM

r505, I honestly think Bethenny is as critical of herself as she is of other people, and it makes for a sometimes nasty situation. When a person's go-to is to point out the negative, it comes from deep unhappiness. But I don't think Bethenny spares herself the negativity either.

by Anonymousreply 508June 3, 2018 8:37 PM

I think it's possible that people like Luann who are all about keeping control and presenting a certain face to the world are more likely to blow apart than looney toons who act out every single day.

by Anonymousreply 509June 3, 2018 8:37 PM

[quote] I don't think Bethenny spares herself the negativity either.

So do you feel that it's fair for her to lash out at people because of her "demons" and issues?

Nobody is criticizing her for having personal problems. Everyone has them. The real problem is when she PROJECTS her crazy on to other people, and turns her issues into their issues.

That's what I hate.

Would it really be that hard for her to shut her fucking mouth, instead of relentlessly ripping people apart? It's all about self-control. And she has none.

by Anonymousreply 510June 3, 2018 9:41 PM

Bethenny is a feckless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 511June 3, 2018 9:43 PM

Also not to excuse her behavior, but given her lack of self-control, awkward social skills and apparent inability to keep relationships (friendships or romantic), I wonder where she might be on the spectrum. All of these are associated with Aspergers---and with other disorders as well.

by Anonymousreply 512June 3, 2018 9:44 PM

Bitch, Bethenny isn’t on the spectrum.!

by Anonymousreply 513June 3, 2018 9:53 PM

Please explain, unpleasant person at r513.

by Anonymousreply 514June 3, 2018 10:01 PM

r510, simmer down. I wasn't defending her actions, simply assessing the type of personality I think she has.

by Anonymousreply 515June 3, 2018 11:13 PM

I think some of you still forget that these women are in front of a camera and need to make a tv show.

by Anonymousreply 516June 3, 2018 11:14 PM

The reactions to the arrest should be priceless

by Anonymousreply 517June 4, 2018 11:45 AM

LuAnn is in a constant state of denial. Anyone who would be foolish enough to marry Tom - begs the question why the hell did he go along with it ?- has to be in serious denial or a delusional state. It does make sense that she was the one who imploded.

by Anonymousreply 518June 4, 2018 11:52 AM

The DL is still waiting to see Tom's THICK, MEATY cock

by Anonymousreply 519June 4, 2018 11:57 AM

R519 No. No, it's not.

by Anonymousreply 520June 4, 2018 12:05 PM

I think Tom did what a lot of people do: he took the line of least resistance. Breaking the engagement would have been a very big deal; maybe he thought he could go through with it and continue his normal life--it may have seemed that Lu wanted to be married, not necessary to Tom.

by Anonymousreply 521June 4, 2018 2:18 PM

Remember when Carole talked about writing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522June 4, 2018 2:32 PM

Ramona moving

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523June 4, 2018 5:10 PM

I wonder if she has money concerns.

by Anonymousreply 524June 4, 2018 6:13 PM

[quote] I wonder if she has money concerns.

I guess the religious tchotchke business isn't booming anymore.

Perhaps Ramona should invest in Hamptons properties that are alongside the main highway? I hear that the re-sell value is pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 525June 4, 2018 6:19 PM

I would love it if she got into flipping apartments just to piss Bethenny off.

by Anonymousreply 526June 4, 2018 6:24 PM

Five minutes of RHONY is loaded with more drama than a whole season of BH.

LuAnn needs a facelift. She's been looking haggard since the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 527June 4, 2018 6:58 PM

...or just to emulate Bethenny. I think it drives Ramona nuts that B has made pots and pots of money while Ramona's the one who prides herself on being a business woman. Didn't she just finish completely redecorating/renovating both her apartment and her beach house?

by Anonymousreply 528June 4, 2018 7:22 PM

r527, every recent pic of Lu she looks stellar.

by Anonymousreply 529June 4, 2018 9:31 PM

She really does. I can't stand her, but have to give her credit.

by Anonymousreply 530June 4, 2018 9:41 PM

I don't agree, Lu looks good for her age no doubt but although she is thin and has a great body, she is looking this around the neck and jawline.

by Anonymousreply 531June 4, 2018 10:13 PM

DL fave Cindy Barshop just turned up on Lulu's nonstop Insta feed--in the audience of her "cabaret show." She's with 2 other women and all 3 of them are just central casting bridge and tunnel.

by Anonymousreply 532June 4, 2018 11:46 PM

R523 is she still going to pretend for the show she lives on Park Ave?

by Anonymousreply 533June 5, 2018 3:52 AM

Are they doing a special Bobby tribute?

by Anonymousreply 534June 5, 2018 12:27 PM

A Bobby tribute? Why? He and his tacky wife had been off the show for, what, 3 seasons when he died?

by Anonymousreply 535June 5, 2018 1:11 PM

Someone on reddit indicated Jason was on Tinder, not sure if it's a real profile.

by Anonymousreply 536June 5, 2018 5:11 PM

Despise Jason but would love to see his enormous meat.

by Anonymousreply 537June 5, 2018 8:26 PM

[quote] Someone on reddit indicated Jason was on Tinder

Are we sure they didn't confuse it with Grindr?

by Anonymousreply 538June 5, 2018 8:29 PM

I've had several cock hungry gays walk in and blow me.

by Anonymousreply 539June 5, 2018 8:42 PM

Is that you, Jason at R539?

by Anonymousreply 540June 5, 2018 8:49 PM

R539 is Bethenny, posing as Jason

by Anonymousreply 541June 5, 2018 8:50 PM

R539 Is Jason posing as Bethanny posing as Jason

by Anonymousreply 542June 5, 2018 8:54 PM

Jason is straight - he is dating a Bethenny lookalike

by Anonymousreply 543June 5, 2018 10:01 PM

LuAnn and Ginger spice both have something unique in common. Can anyone figure it out?

by Anonymousreply 544June 6, 2018 12:47 AM

R544 No talent?

by Anonymousreply 545June 6, 2018 12:51 AM

Like shooting fish in a barrel, isn't it r545?

by Anonymousreply 546June 6, 2018 12:53 AM

Jason is straight in the same way that Slade Smiley from RHOC is straight. (pic below of Slade from his, um, modeling days)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547June 6, 2018 3:17 AM

Another pic from Slade's portfolio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548June 6, 2018 3:20 AM

I wonder if Bravo actually sent a film crew down to Florida after it happened or do we only hear from Lu via phone call?

by Anonymousreply 549June 6, 2018 12:00 PM

Ramona on Lip sync battle with fake bitch MeHO Gorga

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550June 6, 2018 1:37 PM

I think filming starts in the aftermath of the arrest, when she's back in NY but before her trip to rehab (if that actually happened).

by Anonymousreply 551June 6, 2018 2:09 PM

LuAnn and Ginger Spice both we're apart of game shows in Europe in their early twenties in the role of the beautiful side kick.

Before they both found fame in what would officially put them on the map. LuAnn housewives and Ginger the Spice girls.

Although I believe Ginger was on a Turkish game show. I can't really remember what part of Europe LuAnn's game show was in. Italy maybe? I just thought that was kinda of a fun fact.

by Anonymousreply 552June 6, 2018 2:12 PM

She definitely was in rehab during Bobby's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 553June 6, 2018 2:14 PM

I think it was Italy, r552. There was footage of it on that Bravo special on the Countess' life. Cool fact--thanks!

by Anonymousreply 554June 6, 2018 2:19 PM

R554 I'm glad you appreciated that.

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 555June 6, 2018 2:33 PM

Are you bitches recording Season 4?

by Anonymousreply 556June 6, 2018 4:48 PM

I'm watching Season 4 right now because I have no life. Cindy is awful and I'm not surprised she only lasted one season. Jill, Alex, Simon and Kelly are insufferable. It makes me appreciate the current cast so much more.

by Anonymousreply 557June 6, 2018 5:41 PM

Ally wanted to be a sex columnist. LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 558June 6, 2018 6:00 PM

You could kind of see where they may have thought Cindy would be a "Bethenny type", but it didn't quite work out.

by Anonymousreply 559June 6, 2018 6:03 PM

R357 and Ramona, Sonja, LuAnn and Bethenny aren't insufferable?

by Anonymousreply 560June 6, 2018 6:11 PM

The excuses about the music video were laughable

by Anonymousreply 561June 6, 2018 6:30 PM

Jill's Best Line after Ramona tells Mario she thinks she's pregnant -- "At her age, if you're late it's not because you're pregnant. It's because menopause is knocking on the door." (Mimics knocking on door)

by Anonymousreply 562June 6, 2018 7:36 PM

Missed most of this rerun but am catching the reunion now. Jill is the absolute worst. The WORST. Kelly a close second, followed by Alex, Simon and Ramona. Barshop isn't even worth rating.

by Anonymousreply 563June 6, 2018 8:45 PM

R562 blocked. Jill, just kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 564June 6, 2018 9:02 PM

The season 4 reunion was absolutely excruciating to watch. You can see why they needed to fire half the cast.

by Anonymousreply 565June 6, 2018 9:11 PM

Cindy is just as coarse and crass as she can be.

God, they're all so shrill--just shrieking insults at each other. I'm amazed there was a season 5 after this.

by Anonymousreply 566June 6, 2018 9:14 PM

I'm surprised that so many of you liked the Morocco trip, better than Scary Island.

There was a huge difference, in that Morocco fights seemed so fake and staged, whereas the Scary Island fight was very organic, and very real.

I can't stand it when the Housewives stage their fake fights, mostly because you can tell that they're acting. And they're not very good actors. It's like watching a bad stage play, full of high school drama club members.

by Anonymousreply 567June 6, 2018 10:09 PM

How in the hell did they get Natalie Cole to appear with LuAnn in the season finale?

Haha and LuAnn's a Golden Girls fan. "The chances of Ramona being pregnant, are about as likely as Blanche from the Golden Girls being pregnant." Love it!

by Anonymousreply 568June 6, 2018 10:53 PM

Is Ramona special needs?

by Anonymousreply 569June 7, 2018 12:13 AM

Ramona had to stop walking her dog when Bethenny called. It's like she couldn't concentrate enough to do both at the same time Instead she stood at the corner of the street during the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 570June 7, 2018 12:19 AM

More like she had to hit her mark, r570

by Anonymousreply 571June 7, 2018 12:29 AM

I still think it was a mistake to do a massive firing after season 4, especially given the ratings were very high. NY has never really recovered (in numbers) from that move.

Cindy and Kelly would have been enough.

by Anonymousreply 572June 7, 2018 12:31 AM

Dorinda on Bethenny...

I didn't realize Bethenny basically unfollowed the whole cast...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573June 7, 2018 12:36 AM

I dare someone to start a new thread with Jill as the lead pic.

by Anonymousreply 574June 7, 2018 12:41 AM

R574 LOL.

by Anonymousreply 575June 7, 2018 12:44 AM

My head would literally explode.

by Anonymousreply 576June 7, 2018 1:03 AM

R552 Wasn't Ginger Spice a model on the Turkish version of The Price is Right?

by Anonymousreply 577June 7, 2018 1:10 AM

LuAnns white skin saved her from anything bad happening to her. She said and did way to much, and still got away without any physical bodily harm/consequences from the police.

If that was a black person consequences would have been astronomically tragic.

by Anonymousreply 578June 7, 2018 1:17 AM

“Do you like the Skinnygirl jeans?” McDonald asked of Frankel’s latest venture.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, but I did like the bologna,” Medley said. “She had cold cuts for five minutes.”

This made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 579June 7, 2018 1:24 AM

Lol R579, I didn't get the joke, but it sounds funny.

Please explain.

by Anonymousreply 580June 7, 2018 1:32 AM

R580 I think Dorinda is saying that Bethenny also tried to market bologna once, too, in addition to all her other Skinnygirl shit.

by Anonymousreply 581June 7, 2018 1:37 AM

Hey, guess what? A entire episode infomercial for whom?

by Anonymousreply 582June 7, 2018 1:42 AM

Why us Bethany adding so much stuff to her skinny girl businesses? Is the original stuff not selling well anymore? What's going on?

by Anonymousreply 583June 7, 2018 1:42 AM

Skinny Girl bologna????

Rofl.

Next stop.... toaster ovens!

by Anonymousreply 584June 7, 2018 1:44 AM

It's so interesting watching Bethenny lose her cool when arguing with Carole.

She actually seems really upset by any fighting between them.

by Anonymousreply 585June 7, 2018 2:18 AM

Do they actually cover the memorial more than the one scene outside?

by Anonymousreply 586June 7, 2018 2:19 AM

New thread pic suggestion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587June 7, 2018 2:36 AM

Sonja is a PIG! a broke, desperate, needy, horny, underwear sniffing PIG!

by Anonymousreply 588June 7, 2018 2:50 AM

"The Bickersons" this season on the RHONY . . .

That'd be B ("Bee") and C ("See")

They concocted their faux feud for their story lines this season.

Proof: See whispers to Bee (out of earshot of the others): "Did you call me a 'Puppet'? Bee's response: "A 'Puppet'? Hmmm. No, I'd never use that word."

Bee to See (off camera): Your black-white-red outfit is awesome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589June 7, 2018 2:53 AM

It's so weird there was no follow up to Ramona's convo with Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 590June 7, 2018 2:55 AM

Did I miss it or did they cut the scene at the party where Bethenny said "misdemeanor, bitch"

by Anonymousreply 591June 7, 2018 3:48 AM

R587 Oh my gawd, the way that dirty little dog rooting in her nostril twitches that woman's nose to the side... over and over and over and over. Gifs are a gift! This should be the image that follows her everywhere. How does one allow something like this to be filmed? And allow oneself to be filmed again afterwards? Death from embarrassment should have occurred in between.

WTeverlovinF? My gag reflex has been activated, HUP-uh!

by Anonymousreply 592June 7, 2018 4:32 AM

I think that LuAnn should host a lifestyle show called "Court Proceedings with the Cuntess."

Ya Habibi, daaaahhhhhhlings!

How do the French say? Chic, chic c'est la vie! Or was it "Money can't buy you class?"

I get all of her "life lessons" confused.

by Anonymousreply 593June 7, 2018 4:39 AM

It's impossible for Jill to be embarrassed. She's a true exhibitionist.

by Anonymousreply 594June 7, 2018 4:41 AM

Is the dog at R587, Jill's stinky little farting Chihuahua, Ginger?

by Anonymousreply 595June 7, 2018 4:44 AM

Here's a new thread, in case we need one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596June 7, 2018 4:47 AM

herd them all into an outhouse and set fire to it.

show needs ALL NEW GALS ON IT.

by Anonymousreply 597June 7, 2018 4:50 AM

R578 How many more times are you going to repeat that bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 598June 7, 2018 5:11 AM

YASSS, r597 - you tell them.

All new girls, and some familiar faces!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599June 7, 2018 11:47 AM

Bethenny and Carole's fight seems real to me. B was really unsettled during restaurant confrontation. Sonja is just disgusting, she is not funny anymore. It's just pathetic. I really wonder if she is blowing lines before filming.

by Anonymousreply 600June 7, 2018 12:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!