Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York City Season 10 - Part VI

Sponsored by Skinny Girl bologna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 3, 2018 5:51 AM

Here's a link to the old Part V thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2018 4:48 AM

it was hilarious that neither Sonja nor he waiter knew that chickpeas are garbanzo beans

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2018 6:11 AM

the producers really gave LuAnn a sympathetic edit. Yes they showed the raw dash cam arrest and news arraignment footage but they didn't really go in on her. Everyone was "oh poor LuAnn couldn't handle being in the same place around Tom again" instead of "she's irresponsible, got wasted, assaulted and threatened to kill an officer". She should have been sentenced to prison

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2018 6:13 AM

My boloney has a first name

It's M-A-M-A Beth

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2018 8:29 AM

Why was LuAnn's hair blonde in the police car footage? Were they using night vision cameras or something?

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2018 10:59 AM

I knew no one had the balls to put Jill in the lead pic

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2018 11:44 AM

Why does not nonentity Carole have her own thread?

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2018 11:48 AM

Sympathetic edit is an understatement: they didn't even mention the fact that what precipitated the arrest was her refusal to leave a hotel room that she and a "male companion" had pretty much broken into, and she barricaded herself in the bathroom when police came. Textbook trashy behavior.

Maybe an earlier poster had a point: get rid of all of them and start fresh.

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2018 12:25 PM

Bethenny was oddly shook during the thing with Carole.

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2018 12:33 PM

R598 As mush as I'd like. The fucking police is out of control in America and the fact that LuAnn was handled with kid gloves while resisting arrest and slipping out of her handcuffs as well as threatening to kill the police and getting physical with the police. And nothing still happened to her? Is fucking insane. If that had been a black person they mostly likely wouldn't be here right now.

R3 and R8 got it right. People are so empathetic to LuAnn because she's white. I hear no one saying "well if she had only complied then everything would be okay."

R598 Keep living in you're perfect little world with rose colored sunglasses. And continue to turn a blind eye to whats wrong with America. You're definitely apart of the problem.

And by the way, you're privilege is showing. Fix it!

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2018 1:23 PM

Sonja was in rare form last night.

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2018 1:25 PM

Was Tinsley on last night's episode? I don't remember.

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2018 1:32 PM

Palm Beach is heavily reliant on tourism and wealthy residents -- a lot of whom misbehave -- and if you are fit the profile of either group, they will treat you with kid gloves.

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2018 2:31 PM

Queen Lu delivers the drama!!!

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2018 2:34 PM

LuAnn got out of doing time because she offered to do a free concert for the Patrolmen's Association Ball.

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2018 2:35 PM

LMAO @ the Jill trolls. They didn't even give her an isolated promo, just stuffed it in with the previews. No one would even know who she is.

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2018 2:35 PM

Ok, so Bethenny and Carole have definitely fucked. Was that vibe not clear last night?

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2018 2:37 PM

[quote] Why was LuAnn's hair blonde in the police car footage?

It actually looked like gray hair to me.

Perhaps she decided to "go natural" that weekend.

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2018 4:07 PM

LuAnn needs to be in jail.

Stupid asshole is what she is.

Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 19June 7, 2018 4:12 PM

Hi Tom @r19

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2018 4:40 PM

Carole posted a blog before the episode even aired.

Still ripping Bethenny...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2018 4:45 PM

I agree with R19.

LuAnn's a DEPLORABLE trump voter, so let's see how much she likes the "lock her up!" chant that she voted for.

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2018 4:49 PM

r21, that blog refers to last week's episode (in the Berkshires), not last night's.

by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2018 4:52 PM

LuAnn gets away with shit y'all. I don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 24June 7, 2018 4:55 PM

I did get a kick out of Carole and Bethenny enjoying the LuAnn arrest. They were talking like DL posters. It made me like them for a minute.

by Anonymousreply 25June 7, 2018 5:33 PM

Was it me or did the editing cues try to make it seem as if Ramona had indeed been at Tom's party?

by Anonymousreply 26June 7, 2018 7:46 PM

I don't think it was you, r26. She looked guilty AF, and came fairly close to saying yes, she went...until she thought better of it and closed her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2018 7:52 PM

Ramona is desperate she'll go to anything. She really wants to be seen as a NY socialite. But she's not apart of that world. I still remember when Jill at one of the previous reunions asked Ramona where was the social registry in NYC and she couldn't answer it to save her life. It was funny and embarrassing at the same time. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 28June 7, 2018 7:54 PM

Yup, Ramona was there.

She mentioned that she ran into Tom like "three or four times" in Palm Beach over the holidays, but she didn't say where.

We all kind of guessed that she was at that party.

by Anonymousreply 29June 7, 2018 7:56 PM

I still think LuAnn needs to do some jail time. Her behavior in that police video was horrendous. The fact that she's getting away with that when so many other people don't is really sickening.

LuAnn should be ashamed of herself. Nasty disgusting woman is what she is.

by Anonymousreply 30June 7, 2018 7:58 PM

And what is ramonas connection to Palm beach? I didn't realize she traveled in that circle socially. Luann, Tinsley, and Sonja yes. But not Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 31June 7, 2018 8:02 PM

I don't think she does, r31. She may know people in West Palm, but that's about the extent of it. None of these women--with the exception of Tinsley, and I think even she is marginal--travels in rarefied social circles. I don't think Sonja's a welcome sight in PB either.. Possibly she was welcome when she was married to Morgan, but now she's just viewed as an inappropriate dingbat with no money or breeding.

by Anonymousreply 32June 7, 2018 8:10 PM

R32 I thought just as you posted it. All of these women are social pariahs probably.

Maybe Carol has some social pull because of her deceased husband and all of the history that comes with being attached to Anthony.

But who knows?

by Anonymousreply 33June 7, 2018 8:18 PM

Can the "Luann should be sent to the electric chair for being white and not getting shot at by cops" poster log off for a bit and get some fresh air outside? We get it, we understand your point, you've posted it a hundred times in the past few threads. Maybe this silly light-hearted little show isn't for you. And that goes for the tasteless moron who keeps saying they need to fire the entire cast and start fresh. Are you watching the same show as all of us?

by Anonymousreply 34June 7, 2018 8:34 PM

Carole just seems over Bethenny. Which would be understandable. Bethenny is exhausting and I imagine that becomes too much over time.

by Anonymousreply 35June 7, 2018 8:34 PM

Lol R35.

So would all of these tweets on social media, be considered Carole's "exit strategy" from being friends with Bethenny?

That's hilarious.

Carole just should have ghosted her. That's much easier.

by Anonymousreply 36June 7, 2018 8:44 PM

R34 Just because you don't like the posts about Luann needing to do some jail time. dosent mean the posters aren't right. Go on every website who right anything about luann at all. And you see everyone talking about how luann should be locked up doing some jail time.

Yeah this is a light hearted show most of the time. But luann wasn't filming during her arrest. She along with the rest of the cast and crew we're on holiday break when the "countess " decided to act an ass in Palm beach.

And yes her ass should be behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 37June 7, 2018 9:08 PM

Poor Beth. Desperate, fucking ugly old men and not a friend in the world. Even some of supporters are getting fed up with her aggressive me me me routine. Though at least she'll always be able to talk to her driver, the hired help, you know her REAL friends.

I hate Miss youthful forever with REAL tits Carole but I love that she seems hell bent on tearing Beth down all the while still calling Loo a sad slut. Bliss.

by Anonymousreply 38June 7, 2018 9:20 PM

Lu probably let the PB Police Department run a train on her while she was in lockup. That's how she didn't get any time. She probably let the prisoners have a turn, too, slag that she is. Trash.

by Anonymousreply 39June 7, 2018 9:21 PM

R39 who knows with luann she loves to sleep around apparently. At least according to the show. But she really should be in jail. She did way to much not to be.

by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2018 9:24 PM

of course Ramona loves Palm Beach. It's a repub hot spot.

by Anonymousreply 41June 7, 2018 9:32 PM

I remember Ramona kissing up to Kim Kardashian right after Kim married Kris Humphries at some NYC event. I thought it was kinda weird that she was so attached to Kim K.

Bethany is everything Ramona wants to be in terms of wealth and success. I really think she's jealous of Bethany. That Bethany made it so fare in such a small amount of time. Especially since it was Bethany who had nothing at the very beginning of the show. And now they're trying to get to where Bethany is. Especially Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 42June 7, 2018 9:39 PM

R40 There's no apparently about it. Luanne is a trashy cheap slut that will fuck anything that takes her fancy.

R42 I don't think Ramona is exactly jealous of Beth, just jealous on what Beth has achieved via the housewives platform and her general popularity. I don't think Ramona would ever be jealous of Beth's life at all. It's a pathetic, lonely mess.

by Anonymousreply 43June 7, 2018 9:51 PM

Ramona probably went as Missy's guest.

by Anonymousreply 44June 7, 2018 9:54 PM

Jealousy and bullying are words way overused on these housewives shows. And it usually denotes delusion. (see Wig saying everyone was jealous of her)

by Anonymousreply 45June 7, 2018 9:54 PM

I still say this season needs to be Carole's swan song.

by Anonymousreply 46June 7, 2018 9:56 PM

LuAnn is the People's Countess, so she should be teated differently. Not to mention the fact that she's the most famous Eskimo in the world.

There would be no Meghan Markel without Countess LuAnn paving the way for her.

by Anonymousreply 47June 7, 2018 9:58 PM

I may be a faux countess now, but back in the day I used to give sponge baths to horny old men and used to rent out my cunt to all the rich doctors.

I do miss being a nurse though, I could always get an STD test when I rocked up to work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 7, 2018 10:06 PM

Who was "white trashier" before marriage, LuAnn or Sonja?

by Anonymousreply 49June 7, 2018 10:10 PM

Yeah LuAnn was definitely basic back then. Having $$$$$ has definitely worked for her. But then it does for most people in many ways.

by Anonymousreply 50June 7, 2018 10:19 PM

Ramona saying her look is because of creams or serums?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 7, 2018 10:22 PM

Ramona saying "I'm very intelligent at what I do" was classic deplorable mentality. She was sitting there with a dermatologist and acting like they were on equal footing when it comes to knowledge about skin and beauty.

by Anonymousreply 52June 7, 2018 10:29 PM

Ramona is a very delusional individual.

by Anonymousreply 53June 7, 2018 10:32 PM

r53, as opposed to every housewife of every franchise?

by Anonymousreply 54June 7, 2018 10:34 PM

If Ramona is jealous of Bethenny--as she seems to be--I would imagine it's because on the first few seasons, Ramona's whole schtick was that she was a successful businesswoman who made her own $$. And then lo and behold, Bethenny came out of nowhere and was a hundred times more successful, and I think much richer. And then she could say--as she did in seasons 3 and 4 at least--that everyone envied her stable, solid marriage to Mario, (whereas Bethenny couldn't keep a man) but then lo and behold......

The poor dumb broad can't win.

by Anonymousreply 55June 7, 2018 10:41 PM

Ramona, Sonja, LuAnn are part of a "party crowd" in New York that is mostly on the Upper East Side -- people who drink and date a lot and hang out at places like Avra, what used to be Lenox Room or T-bar on Third Avenue, what used to be Arlington Steak house, the hotel bar at The Mark, also The Carlyle, I don't really know the new spots because I moved away. But I used to see those ladies a lot, plus some of the male extra's on the show like Harry Dubin, Tom D'Agostino, Mario etc. Nancy Pearson who is shown all the time on the show as Ramona's friend is also part of it.

It's not an exclusive crowd or the A-list or anything but it's a clique of people and they definitely have $$ and free time to drink and attend a lot of parties and travel.

by Anonymousreply 56June 7, 2018 11:05 PM

I've always thought the really exclusive people aren't hanging out together at bars, even UES bars. They entertain at home and socialize at charity and cultural events (and by charity events I don't mean the kind of dreck that Jill was always honking about).

by Anonymousreply 57June 7, 2018 11:08 PM

Tinsley obviously convinced someone at her "apartment hotel" to let Sonja have that "penthouse" for the night because she clearly didn't want the STINK of Sonja's ancient genitals permeating her ENTIRE ROOMS!

by Anonymousreply 58June 7, 2018 11:51 PM

R56 spot on. R58 either that or Scott paid for it. She really is a nauseating gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 59June 8, 2018 12:54 AM

Let's face it -- the real reason Carole is mad at Bethenny is that Bethenny opted not to use Carole as a "fit model" for Skinnygirl Jeans

by Anonymousreply 60June 8, 2018 1:04 AM

No Carol just isn't putting up with bethannys bull shit anymore. No matter how rich she is.

by Anonymousreply 61June 8, 2018 1:07 AM

R60 At 25 Carole has to realize she's aged out of modeling.

by Anonymousreply 62June 8, 2018 1:08 AM

When Bethenny gave Ramona shit about staring a skin care line (holiday party, Bethenny's apartment), saying, "Oh, you're doing an info-mercial," why, why, why didn't anybody retort, "LOOK WHO's TALKING !!"

Hopefully, Bethenny will get incredible shit about this at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 63June 8, 2018 1:19 AM

Again, the source of Ramona's animosity with Bethenny is not about jealousy - it's about how she was given some control and a producer cred on the show. They are not all "equals" and that drives her crazy, as well it should.

by Anonymousreply 64June 8, 2018 1:21 AM

In the Real Handmaid's of New York universe, LuAnn would definitely be reduced to being a Martha. Carole would definitely be a Handmaid and be pumping put those kiddies for the Commanders until she hit her mid-30s. I picture Ramona as an Aunt or weirdly enough Sonya -both of them seem like they'd be cool punishing various Handmaid "sluts". Bethenny would be dead as would poor Dorinda. Kelly would be a Commander's wife and Jill would convert to Christianity to save her ass.

by Anonymousreply 65June 8, 2018 1:26 AM

That is warped and I love R65. R56 thanks for that info. Indeed party people and socialites used to be different things. I guess nowadays those lines are blurred if you have enough $$.

by Anonymousreply 66June 8, 2018 1:51 AM

R66 no one mistakes that group (and lol the mention of Nancy Pearson who must be about ready to collect social security) for socials.

by Anonymousreply 67June 8, 2018 1:55 AM

Doris folds pretty quickly, although I suspect the Nutcracker thing was really a nonentity.

by Anonymousreply 68June 8, 2018 1:56 AM

She does R68. But the nutcracker things was stupid.

by Anonymousreply 69June 8, 2018 2:01 AM

Carole was trying to get Dorinda's riled up.

by Anonymousreply 70June 8, 2018 2:31 AM

Did anyone catch the little nugget in Carole's blog about Adam babysitting Noel while Luann was out partying?

by Anonymousreply 71June 8, 2018 12:10 PM

R71 That's Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 72June 8, 2018 1:45 PM

Nodam lives on!!

by Anonymousreply 73June 8, 2018 1:52 PM

Is there any reason why they would give Tinsley another season? It's been halfway through this season and she's barley relevant

by Anonymousreply 74June 8, 2018 3:24 PM

[quote] Nodam lives on!!

Actually, I prefer "Adel."

Especially since Adam's the top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 8, 2018 3:53 PM

Or is Adam the bottom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 8, 2018 3:53 PM

I am the only true top.

by Anonymousreply 77June 8, 2018 4:11 PM

Carole is more butch than Adam.

by Anonymousreply 78June 8, 2018 4:11 PM

Tins is fun. I like her. keep her pussy around

by Anonymousreply 79June 8, 2018 6:52 PM

r79 = Carole

by Anonymousreply 80June 8, 2018 7:07 PM

the Tinz is really growing on me. She knows she's a ditz. She can laugh at herself unlike some of the other bitches.

by Anonymousreply 81June 8, 2018 7:17 PM

I sort of don't mind Tinsel either. It's nice to have someone around who isn't spewing toxicity. Sure, she's an immature airhead but she's harmless. I do like her and old maid Carol together especially when I see Beth seething with jealousy.

I just want to know at what age Sonja, Loo & Ramona will grow up. It's really sad and pathetic. I find Sonja vaguely amusing but Ramona & Loo are spineless, narcissistic cunts.

by Anonymousreply 82June 8, 2018 7:19 PM

Loved the camera zooming in on Behannys fidgety fingers during the breakup scene with Carole.

by Anonymousreply 83June 8, 2018 8:26 PM

What teenage boy needs a babysitter?

by Anonymousreply 84June 8, 2018 9:00 PM

guess, r84.

by Anonymousreply 85June 8, 2018 9:36 PM

Carole is really putting it all out there this season - makes me think she really was on the chopping block.

by Anonymousreply 86June 8, 2018 9:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 9, 2018 12:11 AM

We do need more Dale but she comes in from Richmond. That's just not right. This is a NY show for NY bitches.

I find Adam attractive but he is not really model material at least not what I think of as a model. His VPL is impressive though.

by Anonymousreply 88June 9, 2018 1:38 AM

Carole can go

by Anonymousreply 89June 9, 2018 2:20 AM

R88, did you think Alex McCord looked like a model?

by Anonymousreply 90June 9, 2018 2:22 AM

no Tinsley is useless and needs to be gone. She's another unmarried childless "housewife". Tinsley could stay as a friend but shouldn't get a full-time spot next season.

by Anonymousreply 91June 9, 2018 2:34 AM

Excuse me, r91, but she sees her babies next week.

by Anonymousreply 92June 9, 2018 3:21 AM

I am surprised they didn't promote the Jill/Bethenny "reunion" more.

by Anonymousreply 93June 9, 2018 11:45 AM

Alex McCord "modelling" was one of the most tragic things I have ever seen. When she tried the "sultry" pose with her mouth shut, she looked like a decaying fish head with an orange wig glued on

The most cringe-able part was watching Z-listers Alex and Simon struggle for their place in the pecking order. Obsessed with their status at events, etc.

by Anonymousreply 94June 9, 2018 2:28 PM

Alex and Simon were just pathetic. It was a kind of cruelty to keep them (and their appalling spawn) on the show as objects of ridicule, forgiveable only because Simon, at least, was a mean and petty s.o.b.

by Anonymousreply 95June 9, 2018 2:45 PM

[quote]Carole is really putting it all out there this season - makes me think she really was on the chopping block.

I don't think she pals around with Andy and his group as much as she used to, so she's no longer a lock for renewal each season. She knows she has to earn her apple from now on.

The one who has the final say on Carole is Bethenny. If Bethenny doesn't want to film with her anymore, then Carole is out.

by Anonymousreply 96June 9, 2018 4:00 PM

Does that Bethenny really have that much power? Wouldn't Ramona have been gone then after last season?

by Anonymousreply 97June 9, 2018 5:10 PM

I think you're right about this, r97. If Bethenny had the power to remove Ramona, she would have been gone before now. Unless she knows her limits and has been using the power she has to keep Jill from returning.

by Anonymousreply 98June 9, 2018 5:31 PM

Ramona isn't going anywhere. She's an OG, just Like NeNe, Teresa, Kyle, and Vicky.

If anyone's going to out the door surprisingly it'll probably be Bethanny.

But Ramona stays. And I'm not even a Ramona fan really.

by Anonymousreply 99June 9, 2018 5:43 PM

I think Bethenny should go. She doesn't need the money and I can't believe she enjoys the aggravation--but maybe she just can't thrive without the attention.

by Anonymousreply 100June 9, 2018 5:46 PM

Tinsley is just happy to be part of a successful reality show. Remember hers didn't work to well. It was cancelled after one season.

by Anonymousreply 101June 9, 2018 5:46 PM

The one who needs to go is tired old washed up broke smelly whore SONJA!

by Anonymousreply 102June 9, 2018 6:13 PM

Aww I really liked Alex and her Siamese twin Simon. I always hated how the other bitches used to gang up on her, especially Mrs I'd-rather-be-out-fucking-strange-guys-than-be-at-home-looking-after-my-kids Loo.

Old Maid Carole has finally been of use this season and I always love her petty nature, despite her insistence that she's an unbothered 'cool chick'. She still insists on calling Loo a slut at every opportunity and can't wait to blurt out something someone has called another girl. Yes Loo you are a loser.

R102 Sometimes I think I can smell the stench emanating from Sonja through my computer. She really is rancid and I can only imagine how unsanitary her cunt is. I always pictured Sonja smearing peanut butter on her cunt and having that poor dog licking it off her and Sonja having an orgasm over it, cause there is no way any guy would go near it.

by Anonymousreply 103June 9, 2018 7:04 PM

I remember when Sonja first joined the show. I thought she had some real $$$. She had that upper east side townhouse. And she dressed well and she just seemed like a completely different breed from the rest of the ladies on the show.

Boy we're we wrong. She ended up being broke lawsuits against her. Bankruptcies going on and she was in massive amounts of debt.

It was all smoke and mirrors from the very beginning. She fooled us all really good.

Now the state of her finances really show. She genuinely don't have any money at all. All though I'm sure she has something socked away as a safety net. But other than that. She looks to have nothing money wise.

Hope things get better for her. She seems to really miss her former high flying lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 104June 9, 2018 7:29 PM

I hated Tinsley last season but I'm loving her this season. She's just alot less annoying. Or maybe the rest of the slags are so awful Tins seems like a saint in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 105June 9, 2018 9:37 PM

Bethenny should just leave the show already.

Endless breakups, news of the court ordering her daughter to see a psychiatrist, and everyone on the show hates her.

She needs to bow out gracefully. But then again, graceful has never been Bethenny's thing.

by Anonymousreply 106June 9, 2018 9:43 PM

Bethenny isn't going anywhere. When she sold Skinny Girl, she stayed on as a spokesperson and gets a bonus every year if sales meet a certain quota. She needs to stay on TV in some capacity to promote the Skinny Girl brand. Why do you think almost every scene with her is tied to SK promotion? She really panicked when her talk show was cancelled, practically begging to come back to RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 107June 10, 2018 12:16 AM

I have no idea why anyone would want Bethenny to leave. Even if you don't like her, she is a lightning rod and keeps the show entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 108June 10, 2018 12:19 AM

[quote] Even if you don't like her, she is a lightning rod and keeps the show entertaining.

Bethenny is too toxic to be entertaining, because she's so unlikable.

It's like watching poison on my tv screen.

by Anonymousreply 109June 10, 2018 12:24 AM

R108 I agree. That’s the difference between B, I guess Ramona, vs Jill , (ahem) Kelly, and Alex. That really crystallized for me when I saw the season 4 reruns last week (because I’ve been wondering for a long time now how the f Ramona never got the axe).

by Anonymousreply 110June 10, 2018 1:25 AM

Pedro can harvest my body anytime

by Anonymousreply 111June 10, 2018 1:42 AM

R109 I think I can deal with Beth being toxic because you can tell she has a really miserable and lonely life and she knows it, so she lashes at as a way of dealing with it.

I will always hate Ramona & Loo because they're both mean bitches that constantly think they are the bees knees and no matter if anyone says otherwise or calls them out on their behaviour they will still think they're right and wonderful.

They always treat people they deem beneath them like trash without fail and they have too many people blow smoke up their asses.

I'm not a Beth fan (she's too much of an egocentric, fragile hypocrite, know it all) by any means but she isn't constantly shallow, entitled, pathetic and as old maid Carole would say 'tone deaf'.

by Anonymousreply 112June 10, 2018 1:43 AM

Do you think LuAnn was full of sh*t with her claims that her drunken arrest in PB was due to emotional turmoil over her marriage?

It seems like a phony excuse to me.

She had been a heavy drinker for a while. She said before she went to rehab she drank at least 7 alcoholic beverages a day. (Recommended for women of all ages is one drink per day).

How upset/emotional could she have been after the divorce from Tom? He was cheating on her the whole time. She knew it was a sham

by Anonymousreply 113June 10, 2018 1:57 AM

I like them all for different reasons. Some more than others.

by Anonymousreply 114June 10, 2018 2:18 AM

R113 one drink a day really?? You must be fun at parties.

Actually 2-3 for a whole day is just fine.

by Anonymousreply 115June 10, 2018 2:23 AM

Ramona touted as the OG of NYC.

And Jill be like...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 10, 2018 2:30 AM

If Jill came back, there would be 3 widows on the show. Can you imagine?

Jill and Dorinda would spend every episode crying over their late husbands and arguing about who missed their husband the most.

by Anonymousreply 117June 10, 2018 3:49 AM

The only way Jill will be back is if she is firmly up Bethenny's ass and becomes her attack dog. I doubt it would work any other way at this point.

by Anonymousreply 118June 10, 2018 3:52 AM

Jill and Ramona have rekindled their fwiendship and have been twaveling together. I wonder if that alliance would be enough to get Jill back on the show. I doubt Bethenny would go to bat for her, but she might not oppose her. Or she might be leaving and wouldn't care.

Watching seasons 3 and 4 recently was a revelation: this woman is even worse than I remembered, and so is LuAnn. I wouldn't sit next to either of them on the subway.

by Anonymousreply 119June 10, 2018 12:34 PM

Jill is good with probably everyone in the cast right now, but I still don't think she'll be back.

by Anonymousreply 120June 10, 2018 12:44 PM

I had no idea Whoopi Goldberg was friends with Luann and Dorinda. A friend of mine who travels in celebrity/socialite circles has photos of them all on a private jet together on his instagram page. It was so bizarre to see all of them together like that.

Also I saw where whoopi went to Arizona with Meghan McCain to visit John McCain a few Months back. Their all sitting in Cindy McCain's living room. That was also on his instagram page. I'm surprised he didn't tell me about that. No wonder some celebrities don't want everything on social media.

That was definitely an odd group to see together. You never no who knows each other behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 121June 10, 2018 2:24 PM

Whoopi loves a good Cunt-ess.

by Anonymousreply 122June 10, 2018 2:29 PM

Keep going, r109

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123June 10, 2018 11:03 PM

Though at least she'll always be able to talk to her driver, the hired help, you know her REAL friends.

I love how she was going on and on to this guy about her middle school drama and he barely pretended to listen, much less care.

by Anonymousreply 124June 10, 2018 11:38 PM

Yes, yes, yes, her doing so was a long-awaited "Kodak Moment," R124. B doesn't have many of those from her 'neglectful childhood' -

by Anonymousreply 125June 10, 2018 11:46 PM

R121 you make a good point about not knowing who knows who behind the scenes.

I think a lot of celebrities are strategic about which friendships to publicize and which to keep private. This helps them to project the public image that they want.

by Anonymousreply 126June 11, 2018 1:26 AM

Ramona and Melissa are going to pair up for Lip Sync Battle.

Reality Tea: Ramona Singer & Melissa Gorga Will Compete On An Episode Of Lip Sync Battle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127June 11, 2018 1:30 AM

MeHO should spend less time lip-syncing and more time trying to keep her midget husband from getting arrested or sued.

by Anonymousreply 128June 11, 2018 1:33 AM

John has been laying low since that season where he was criticized for getting in the ladies' business.

by Anonymousreply 129June 11, 2018 12:09 PM

John should lay low forever. At first I couldn't figure out what a classy broad like Doris saw in him, but her very thin veneer of class wore away pretty quickly and I see that they are exactly alike--coarse and low-class.

by Anonymousreply 130June 11, 2018 12:20 PM

Doris just uses John as a fuck today because he has a THICK, MEATY cock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 11, 2018 12:23 PM

**FUCK TOY

damn

by Anonymousreply 132June 11, 2018 12:24 PM

I think Doris was just saying that. I see John with an average sized penis mostly covered by hair.

by Anonymousreply 133June 11, 2018 2:26 PM

Wrong, r133. Dorinda only likes a bald cock.

by Anonymousreply 134June 11, 2018 2:50 PM

I love that the Jill loons were grasping at this appearance as something big. I have a feeling it will be even less airtime than her appearance last season.

by Anonymousreply 135June 11, 2018 2:51 PM

I think it was the circumstances of her appearance--allowing Bravo to film her grief at her husband's funeral, it might be argued, is pretty exhibitionistic--rather than the amount of airtime.

by Anonymousreply 136June 11, 2018 3:27 PM

The point is they are not promoting it, and it wasn't even something major in the previews.

by Anonymousreply 137June 11, 2018 3:29 PM

I remember on DL around the first couple of seasons, someone described Simon as a “pink freckle on someone’s back” and I laughed so hard, I almost fell out of my chair. Nothing truer has ever been stated here.

by Anonymousreply 138June 11, 2018 3:39 PM

r138, just get on your knees and worship...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 11, 2018 3:44 PM

My eyes!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 140June 11, 2018 3:54 PM

I would actually have loved to see a genuine interaction between Bethenny and Jill after all these years, but I doubt this will be it. Seems like it will last only minutes and be over.

by Anonymousreply 141June 11, 2018 9:29 PM

And B all 'Bout Beth B'ing strong.

by Anonymousreply 142June 11, 2018 9:46 PM

I hope we get to see Ramona's reaction to that dirty fight Mario had with the mistress.

by Anonymousreply 143June 11, 2018 10:04 PM

Daddy Mario knows how to keep it tight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 12, 2018 12:06 PM

Bump for Bobby tomorrow !

by Anonymousreply 145June 13, 2018 3:22 AM

Bethenny is in Guatemala now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146June 13, 2018 2:05 PM

so I'm guessing the second trailer should come out tonight

by Anonymousreply 147June 13, 2018 11:30 PM

I LOVEDDD tonight's episode. Definitely my favorite of the season so far. I wasn't expecting the funeral scene to be that big of a deal because I figured they just didn't have enough footage to work with, otherwise it would've been promoted way heavier.

by Anonymousreply 148June 14, 2018 2:03 AM

How could anyone, not trying for air time, be attracted to Tinsley. She acts like a twelve-yr old and has the intellect of a flea. What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 149June 14, 2018 2:10 AM

I err more on the side of hating Bethenny, but the phone call with Luann right after the funeral may be my favorite moment in RHONY history. It was very The Big Chill in the sense that there was an underlying introspection involved between the two and their shared experiences over knowing each other for 11, 12+ years.

by Anonymousreply 150June 14, 2018 2:13 AM

Please tell me tonight's episode sealed Tinsley (and Carole's) fates. They both need to go.

by Anonymousreply 151June 14, 2018 2:27 AM

The early season fan in me is actually glad that Bethenny & Jill had a meeting OFF camera which may have been genuine on both of their parts.

by Anonymousreply 152June 14, 2018 2:29 AM

I cried watching the footage of Bobby. I never expected the episode to open with his service. And the LuAnn stuff was, pardon the expression, sobering. Love Tinsley's mom but not a fan of Tinsley. So next week Ramona gets slammed for trying to get invited to Tom's New Year's Eve party? Bring it.

by Anonymousreply 153June 14, 2018 2:32 AM

LMAO!! I knew messy Ramona was hiding something about that party!

by Anonymousreply 154June 14, 2018 2:36 AM

I would have gladly seen more of Bobby's funeral or more of the girls interacting with Jill than anything to do with Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 155June 14, 2018 2:37 AM

Carole's snide remark about the horrible dress Lu was arrested in was SAVAGE

by Anonymousreply 156June 14, 2018 3:01 AM

Carole Bradshaw is reveling in her cuntiness this season.

by Anonymousreply 157June 14, 2018 3:32 AM

I always knew Carole was a bitter cunt.

by Anonymousreply 158June 14, 2018 3:36 AM

I know it's probably just a show alliance, but I do like Bethenny defending Sonja. I will always have a soft spot for Sonja and hate when the women gang up on her.

by Anonymousreply 159June 14, 2018 3:39 AM

R154 well that editing in the car last week or the week before could not have been more heavy handed, could it?

by Anonymousreply 160June 14, 2018 4:42 AM

TinZZZley needs to go. I had to fast forward through her stupid wedding dress scene. I'm not sure why producers gave her so much airtime this episode. She's got nothing going on.

by Anonymousreply 161June 14, 2018 6:11 AM

Is that fat guy marrying her r161?

by Anonymousreply 162June 14, 2018 6:18 AM

R162 NO! That's the absurdity of it all. Tinsley contrived drama about not paying her frozen eggs bill and wanting to find a wedding dress despite the fact that she's only dating Scott. He doesn't seem to be in a rush. Plus she's been married before. A 40-something who's already been married just looks dumb if she's getting excited about dresses without even an engagement.

I did love the Con Body segment. That was hilarious and I loved how the producers put LuAnn's mugshot in the center with the fake ones surrounding hers. Carole is bitchy fun when it comes to LuAnn.

BTW Coss and Sultan are hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 14, 2018 6:29 AM

R163 no actually the most absurd part was when she said “no he can’t find out about this!”

I’m fine with some contrived segments but geez at least own it.

by Anonymousreply 164June 14, 2018 7:31 AM

When put in context, so much of this episode was laughable.

Tinsley: Oh, please don't tell Scott about me trying on wedding dresses! What will he think!?! (as she does it ON CAMERA!)

Bethenny to Jill: I know we spoke in there before the funeral, but I really need to repeat it out here for the cameras!

Producer: Look, Lu, you need to call in to Bethenny on camera to talk about Bobby and your arrest and how you are in rehab since all the great TV moments were off camera. We want to keep you in the picture while you are drying out. You are the star of this season!

by Anonymousreply 165June 14, 2018 11:50 AM

#BYETINSLEY

#BYECAROLE

by Anonymousreply 166June 14, 2018 11:58 AM

I couldn't get through this episode due to Tins. Once I saw them preview wedding dresses I said fuck it going to read a book

by Anonymousreply 167June 14, 2018 12:00 PM

I thought the beginning and clips of Bobby were well done.

by Anonymousreply 168June 14, 2018 12:01 PM

I was one of the ones thinking they were prepping Jill's return next season, but I'm not sure now. I got the feeling that they all closed a chapter with her, and now it's done.

by Anonymousreply 169June 14, 2018 12:02 PM

The first quarter of it was good. Bobby was a mensch. He had to be to put up with Jill.

by Anonymousreply 170June 14, 2018 12:12 PM

YASSS! The Cuntess is back next week and holding court!!!

by Anonymousreply 171June 14, 2018 12:14 PM

I love how Bethenny has to get in “I was in Aspen” and “I took a private plane back IMMEDIATELY.”

Is she trying to be hated or is she really that un-self aware these days?

by Anonymousreply 172June 14, 2018 12:42 PM

I thought I was watching an episode of MTV "True Life" when Tinsley was interacting with her mother, trying on wedding dresses, and weeping openly on the phone over seeing an image of unfertilized frozen eggs

"True Life: I'm Stuck at Age 25"

by Anonymousreply 173June 14, 2018 1:48 PM

The Tinsley stuff was cringe-worthy, not funny, and way too much of it.

by Anonymousreply 174June 14, 2018 1:53 PM

It annoyed me that Dale Mercer's earring was hanging off her earlobe for most of her scenes -- was the post or clasp undone, or was it just dangling off her earlobe? And why couldn't she feel it?

Maybe because of her facelifts her ears and parts of her cheeks are numb, that happens to a lot of women

by Anonymousreply 175June 14, 2018 1:55 PM

It's so weird that they were able to cast Dorinda who now feels cemented yet they can never seem to find a "young-ish" woman who fits in naturally.

by Anonymousreply 176June 14, 2018 2:00 PM

The problem is that the role that they have been trying to fill of late 30s/early 40s (Kristen, Jules, Tinsley) would not legitimately be connected to the group which is why it always feels forced.

by Anonymousreply 177June 14, 2018 2:03 PM

Tinsley is a mess, which I find fascinating to watch. Much more so than Kristen or Jules.

by Anonymousreply 178June 14, 2018 2:07 PM

Its like the Golden Girls in Manhattan. My question is, when are these women going to be unable to afford Manhattan and have to move out to the burbs?

LuAnne, Sonja and Tinsley are all renters

by Anonymousreply 179June 14, 2018 2:12 PM

I thought Sonja owned the townhouse?

by Anonymousreply 180June 14, 2018 2:37 PM

Sonja owns the townhouse, but she is trying to rent it out for income. I guess in that case she would become a renter herself, but so far she's still living in it.

by Anonymousreply 181June 14, 2018 3:48 PM

Sonja "renting" out her townhouse for a variety of oddball characters will be a great story next season.

by Anonymousreply 182June 14, 2018 4:11 PM

Sonja would be better off renting it on AirBnB!

by Anonymousreply 183June 14, 2018 4:29 PM

I love how B how to stress over and over again that JILL WAS WRONG. EVEN BOBBY SAID JILL WAS WRONG AND SHE NEEDED TO LEARN A LESSON BECAUSE SHE WAS WRONG. Ok, we get it. She was a cunt. And now you're a cunt. But it really did give the impression that B does not want her back on the show. Actually, Jill had less air time than I expected but I guess the producers felt Tinsley's dress shopping would be the highpoint of the episode and cut Jill out.

by Anonymousreply 184June 14, 2018 4:41 PM

I think the footage of B and Jill speaking outside was literally EVERYTHING they got from those two. I don't know if Jill and Ramona ad Dorinda spoke with her outside of the funeral home.

by Anonymousreply 185June 14, 2018 4:43 PM

I was surprised how short it was. Even less than her appearance last season.

Sonja also went to the service, as did KKB, but I guess that didn't fit with the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 186June 14, 2018 4:45 PM

Jill’s airtime was gratuitous. That woman will sell her legitimate grief for public exposure.

And what’s this Susan Hayward act of Luann’s? “I’ve been to prison “? She appeared in arraignment court for a short period of time. This woman’s capacity for self aggrandizement is astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 187June 14, 2018 4:47 PM

I actually didn't find Jill's part objectionable. I saw it more as Bravo using her, not the other way around. That "story" was not about Jill or Bobby - it was about Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 188June 14, 2018 4:49 PM

Whoopi was on a private jet, R121? Whoopi is notoriously known for being deathly scared of flying. She flew to London to be in SISTER ACT, but that was after quite a bit of counseling.

I'm here for R181's Sonja storyline for next season. That sounds like fun.

by Anonymousreply 189June 14, 2018 7:34 PM

NY will definitely need a newbie next season to spice things up.

by Anonymousreply 190June 14, 2018 8:30 PM

Lu selling her Hamptons house, possibly moving to update NY...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191June 14, 2018 8:33 PM

What’s in upstate NY, R191?

by Anonymousreply 192June 14, 2018 8:35 PM

Buffalo!

by Anonymousreply 193June 14, 2018 8:36 PM

Maybe Lu will finally be able to get a place in the city.

I don’t think she can afford both the hamptons home, and a place in the city so she’s unloading the hamptons place.

by Anonymousreply 194June 14, 2018 8:50 PM

6 mil for that? Really?

by Anonymousreply 195June 14, 2018 8:54 PM

Maybe she's trying to get away from the party lifestyle of NYC.

That's why Shemp from Southern Charm had to move out of Charleston, and to the beach. His life was going down the toilet, so he had to move.

LuAnn could be trying to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 196June 14, 2018 8:56 PM

Lu should check out a lovely townhouse for rent on the UES...

by Anonymousreply 197June 14, 2018 9:03 PM

Luann's looking for a big payday selling that house. The listing shows she paid $3.1M for it 5 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 198June 14, 2018 9:48 PM

I imagine her legal fees are pretty steep. Upstate would be a nice change for her, but they still have a social/party scene. She needs to go way Upstate, like the Adirondacks.

by Anonymousreply 199June 14, 2018 9:53 PM

I'm surprised Luann is selling her Sag Harbor house. Isn't that one of the main places to live in the hamptons?

by Anonymousreply 200June 14, 2018 10:13 PM

Lu should move to the Berserkshires.

She can be neighbors with Dorinda and Heather.

Holla!

by Anonymousreply 201June 14, 2018 10:23 PM

I don't know if Luann can afford the Berkshires. Dorinda has money, so does Heather. Loo isn't broke but I don't think she has Dorinda $$$$$.

by Anonymousreply 202June 14, 2018 10:27 PM

R200, values are slowly creeping down with the higher end home screen on the market. There was a glut of high end stuff that hit the market in Manhattan about 5 years ago and now we ar seeing that effect other values in the area. A lot of price improvements are being advertised with higher end properties. Soon it will hit areas like the hamptons, maybe next summer.

My opinion is , Lu is getting out while she can still get a nice payday out of that house. She’s being smart. She needs that payday and she is not gonna risk it if the market heads south on multi million dollar homes such as hers.

Smart move, Lu.

by Anonymousreply 203June 14, 2018 10:51 PM

Lu is back next week and going after 'Mona! Bring it!

by Anonymousreply 204June 15, 2018 2:00 AM

R190 haven’t we learned no newbie is ever going to spice anything up.

by Anonymousreply 205June 15, 2018 2:55 AM

Because they cast duds in that role. They need to find someone in that age group who will challenge these women.

by Anonymousreply 206June 15, 2018 3:07 AM

Rey's available for the young ingénue role.

by Anonymousreply 207June 15, 2018 6:08 AM

Dale would be better than Tinsley. Though she is a bit too southern and polite.

by Anonymousreply 208June 15, 2018 11:40 AM

I think any of the Jill trolls hoping for a return are going to be disappointed after this week's episode. I got the sense that Bethenny would not want her back in a regular capacity.

by Anonymousreply 209June 15, 2018 11:47 AM

It's Tinsley's second season, yet she doesn't seem to be trying to capitalize on being on the show at all. Her main goal is to get that schlub to put a ring on it?

by Anonymousreply 210June 15, 2018 12:07 PM

Carole still talking about Bethenny...

I admit I am very interested to see these two go head to head at the reunion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211June 15, 2018 5:17 PM

R210 on her IG it said she was filming some “top secret” “scripted” show. So who knows. I’m sure she’s taking advantage somehow but no doubt her priority is to land a rich guy. Clearly she’s not one to pay for things herself.

by Anonymousreply 212June 15, 2018 5:29 PM

[quote] It's Tinsley's second season, yet she doesn't seem to be trying to capitalize on being on the show at all

That's the true mark of someone who wants for nothing.

Her family (or mother) must obviously have money, and Tinsley obviously gets an allowance, because she doesn't care about money whatsoever. She seems quite privileged, but not necessarily spoiled.

Tinsley reminds me a lot of Shep from Southern Charm. They just live a life of leisure, because the money comes so easily.

Notice that both of them care only about "finding someone," and nothing more. Neither of them works, either. I'm curious what they do all day. Shep seems to party all night and sleep all day then surf, and Tinsley shops. It's kind of funny.

by Anonymousreply 213June 15, 2018 5:31 PM

Unless they have something to market, what would they do?

by Anonymousreply 214June 15, 2018 5:37 PM

[quote] I'm curious what they do all day

Tinsley shops for wedding dresses for her non-existent husband and her non-existent babies.

Her mother CRIED over her frozen eggs, for fuck's sake!!!

Clearly, being rich makes you batshit crazy and quite delusional.

by Anonymousreply 215June 15, 2018 5:48 PM

R215 yeah, I think A LOT of Tinsley's odd behavior is all due to her mother.

by Anonymousreply 216June 15, 2018 6:00 PM

OMG! Like Carole is like so cute that she hates deadlines!! Such like an unaffected 20-something pretty girl!!

by Anonymousreply 217June 15, 2018 6:00 PM

Carole always rattles off her journalistic credentials. yet, whenever we see her, she is doing anything but, missing deadlines, and having nothing of significance published. Fraud.

by Anonymousreply 218June 15, 2018 6:04 PM

R218 thanks, Aviva.

by Anonymousreply 219June 15, 2018 6:06 PM

R213 well she can do that when she is being bankrolled by a guy. The mother is always dating rich men as well. So is the sister - who goes on one trip after another with a different guy.

Southerners are trained in a way no one else is that their life’s mission is to get a rich guy. Yes her family has some money but not nearly enough to bankroll the lifestyle she is used to.

On her own she can buy herself some cute Alice + Olivia dresses and some fun jewelry. Certainly not that watch and the other arm candy she is sporting now. Even most of her handbags as of late were bought by “her guy.”

by Anonymousreply 220June 15, 2018 6:30 PM

It was funny hearing Dorinda, Carol, Tins et al laughingly describe the night of LuAnn’s arrest to the Con Body staffers.

“She punched a cop!” “She slammed a door on a firefighter!” “She slipped out of handcuffs!”

Hahahah so funny, she’s white and can get away with anything.

If it had been one of those guys — or their sisters —-behaving like that during an arrest, they’d be heading to the police station in a body bag

by Anonymousreply 221June 15, 2018 6:46 PM

R221 we get it hun - SHE’S WHITE!!! Jesus H Christ stfu already.

by Anonymousreply 222June 15, 2018 7:51 PM

Jill defends Bethenny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223June 15, 2018 8:54 PM

R223 That's great, Jill. Now go away. Again.

by Anonymousreply 224June 15, 2018 9:38 PM

R213 You can pretty much say the same thing of Carol too. She doesn't really seem to do anything either. She has that beautiful apartment in the west village, but where does the $$$ come from for it? She's always struck me as independently wealthy. The same with Dorinda. They have it in the bank, and plenty of it for life. So they can just do whatever they want day in and day out.

by Anonymousreply 225June 15, 2018 11:20 PM

I don't understand Tinsley! Why wouldn't she want to earn her own $$$$$$? Especially being in the privileged position she's in. It's 2018, and she's so worried about having a rich man to take care of everything for her.

Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian may have sex tape's. But I really admire what they've done for themselves as far as building something that have made them both extremely wealthy. They used their positions in life to become celebrities, turn their names into brands to create billion dollar empires which have made them enough $$$$ to last probably several life times.

But Tinsley wants a man to take care of her and bankroll her lifestyle. There's no way in hell I wouldn't being in her position, not take advantage of my last name and connections to build something for myself so I wouldn't have to ever depend on a man for anything.

Paris and Kim are smart rich girls. That's why their successful in life.

by Anonymousreply 226June 15, 2018 11:32 PM

I am assuming all the Tinsley stuff was filler as they were all coming back from vacation and Luann obviously couldn't film. There is no way most of that shit wouldn't have gone to the cutting room floor otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 227June 16, 2018 2:02 AM

Ramona, you messy girl trying to get that invite!

by Anonymousreply 228June 16, 2018 1:16 PM

Ramona really is the biggest bottom feeder of the group. Dorinda's estate is gorgeous she just posted pics on Insta. Gardens, fountains, pool. Lovely. I still don't understand where Carole's $$ comes from? I didn't think Anthony had a lot?

by Anonymousreply 229June 16, 2018 2:08 PM

Tinsley is lazy. That's very clear.

by Anonymousreply 230June 16, 2018 2:38 PM

Who wants to bet Lu was trying to get in the party herself?

by Anonymousreply 231June 16, 2018 2:49 PM

R226 well I think she tried that route many years ago - remember all her trips to Japan? - and failed so miserably she probably just wants to stick to what she is best at.

by Anonymousreply 232June 16, 2018 5:29 PM

Do we support Carole owning her inner cunt?

by Anonymousreply 233June 17, 2018 3:28 AM

Bethenny calls out Aviva

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234June 17, 2018 3:31 AM

I have blocked the lunatic who can't stop saying how black women in Luann's position would have been killed. Fuck. That. Queen.

by Anonymousreply 235June 17, 2018 10:19 AM

Ramona selling her apartment. Here's hoping she starts trying to flip real estate so Bethenny goes apeshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 17, 2018 12:05 PM

I met Topper once years ago and he said Tinsley didn't really make any money on her licensing deals and he said it was really more of a money loser after all she spent on assistants, hair, make-up, wardrobe, decorating apartment for photo shoots and whatnot etc

by Anonymousreply 237June 17, 2018 1:49 PM

Thanks for that, R234. Seems pretty obvious to me who's telling the truth here. Gosh, do you think producers of "reality" shows sometimes manipulate scenes??

Aviva has no reason to lie. Bethenny has many reasons to lie. I believe the one-legged crazy lady over the eating-disordered, constantly sobbing "entrepreneur" lady.

by Anonymousreply 238June 17, 2018 2:02 PM

I doubt either of them are "lying" per se. Bethenny is talking in broad terms and Aviva is talking about a specific incident. Did a producer ever force Bethenny to drink? Probably not. Did a producer tell Aviva to drink a shot? Probably.

by Anonymousreply 239June 17, 2018 2:16 PM

Wasn't Tinz another Paris Hilton wannabe during the onset of reality tv?

by Anonymousreply 240June 17, 2018 2:17 PM

R237 and of course an army of publicists.

Thing is someone her age can’t just be an it girl anymore. She would have to find a way to capitalize based somewhat on brains, or at least business savvy. Which, I mean....

You can’t be turning 43 in August and think you can take NY by storm just by being girly and pretty.

Maybe she realizes that finally and thus is just focusing on finding a rich guy to take care of her. And maybe she also finally realizes in her middle age that Jewish men make better husbands.

by Anonymousreply 241June 17, 2018 5:58 PM

I didn't really like Tinsley much before last week's episode, but after I saw her psychotically shopping for wedding dresses with her equally psychotic mother for a marriage that will never take place and bursting into tears over pictures of unfertilized eggs, I was done with that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 242June 17, 2018 6:49 PM

Tinsley lives in a bubble! One big comfortable wealthy, luxury bubble.

So don't be surprised why she's the way she is.

by Anonymousreply 243June 17, 2018 9:43 PM

R243 Tinsley is a special kind of fucked up. No wonder her boyfriend stays far, far away in Chicago. He probably dumped her crazy ass after the last episode aired.

by Anonymousreply 244June 17, 2018 10:49 PM

Tinz's pussy is glorious.

by Anonymousreply 245June 17, 2018 11:42 PM

Producers told Jill to make amends with Bethenny in S3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 17, 2018 11:46 PM

Apparently Jill Zarin is off fucking again when her 'Bobby' isn't even cold in the ground and the fraus have gone into meltdown attacking anyone criticizes the bitch

I guess the gold digger has to hope back on a cock for her retirement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 17, 2018 11:47 PM

From what I've seen of Jill on the show she doesn't strike me as a ho who's out fucking months after her husband passed. And, for the record, I can't stand Jill but I don't think she's a total demon.

by Anonymousreply 248June 18, 2018 12:35 AM

She got herself an item on Page 6 today, speculating about whether she has a "new man." Those items don't plant themselves.

by Anonymousreply 249June 18, 2018 12:55 AM

Do you really think she'd remarry? I mean she really seemed to love Bobby. Or do we think she'll be like Carole and Dorinda and stay single in honor of their deceased husband's memories?

If I was married and my husband died and he was the love of my life, and we had a great relationship. I would never remarry. Especially if he left me financially secured the way Dorinda and Carole is. Then there wouldn't be a reason for me to get married.

Maybe a boyfriend for companionship just so I'm not lonely. But never marriage.

by Anonymousreply 250June 18, 2018 1:04 AM

Jill likes male attention. Ok, Jill likes ANY KIND OF ATTENTION. I can see her dating again and I wouldn't blame her. Unlike Dorinda, who I doubt will ever marry John or anyone else, Jill will probably get married again. I don't think Bobby was as wealthy as Dorinda's husband so Jill may be worried about not being able to live in the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed.

by Anonymousreply 251June 18, 2018 1:09 AM

R251 and be able to run with her FABULOUS circle of friends.

by Anonymousreply 252June 18, 2018 1:38 AM

R248 Seriously? Jill would fuck any guy that a) got her attention and fame and b) had money. Of course she's out fucking again, she was probably fucking around as he lay dying. She's worried about her next meal ticket as most of Bobby's wealth went to his kids and he wasn't that rich to begin with.

R250 If she loved Bobby she would have let him have a funeral without a film crew and would not have used it as some pathetic attempt to get back on the show. She also would not have planted stories about herself in the press unveiling her new man. It's obvious she's trying desperately to create storylines if she gets asked back. Bobby dying didn't do it so she has to create another storyline, yep she's fucking again. Who will be the next Bobby, tune in to season 11.

You obviously aren't a scheming gold digger that would do anything for attention and fame. Jill doesn't give a shit so long as she has money and fame.

by Anonymousreply 253June 18, 2018 7:12 AM

Jill is a little long in the tooth to be a gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 254June 18, 2018 12:12 PM

Reality blurb article about the drinking BTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255June 18, 2018 12:14 PM

Jill's a little unattractive to be a gold digger. Actually, Jill's a lot unattractive to be a gold digger.

Do we know that Bobby left the bulk of his estate to his children? I'm assuming he left them the business, and I'm assuming they'll keep her as far from it as they can.

by Anonymousreply 256June 18, 2018 12:17 PM

I will always love Bobby for taking Ally to fat camp.

by Anonymousreply 257June 18, 2018 12:21 PM

Bobby was a mensch.

Jill is not a mensch.

by Anonymousreply 258June 18, 2018 12:45 PM

I really thought they were going to film Bobby's actual service. Maybe the funeral home wouldn't allow it? I'm sure Jill would have been up for it.

by Anonymousreply 259June 18, 2018 1:51 PM

I think people were really making a lot out of it before it aired. It was literally seconds out on the street. I didn't find it disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 260June 18, 2018 3:21 PM

I didn't either R260. Jill was part of the show for a long time and Bobby was well liked by most everyone. I think a small tribute is fine.

by Anonymousreply 261June 18, 2018 3:27 PM

A small tribute is fine. Bobby was a good guy. I think the issue was whether Jill's thirst for publicity was over the top. The man's dead for 24 hours and she's filming her reunion.

by Anonymousreply 262June 18, 2018 4:29 PM

I still love when we see glimmers of the old Bethenny's humor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263June 18, 2018 4:37 PM

R236 yes she is.

Viewing this week with a bunch of other agents: I'll let you all know how it goes.

Looks like she did a lot with the place, and it's quite large for NYC standards. I think she's being like Lu and getting out while prices are still at all time highs. Nice corner unit. Gets lots of light. Windowed kitchen.

She's being smart.

Bet she gets asking price within 48 -72 hours.

by Anonymousreply 264June 19, 2018 12:14 AM

[R264] Do you think she will be buying in Manhattan?

I can't imagine her moving out of the city.

Maybe she wants to move downtown, or get a smaller place now that she's an empty nester

by Anonymousreply 265June 19, 2018 12:25 PM

Maybe Ramona and Luann can move in together.

by Anonymousreply 266June 19, 2018 12:34 PM

Ramona has stated she would like to downsize to a smaller apartment. Apparently Avery has been living with her since she completed college but is now getting ready to move out. Ramona’s updates are very tasteful. Very similar to the renovations she made to her place in the Hamptons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267June 19, 2018 2:05 PM

She loves Restoration Hardware

by Anonymousreply 268June 19, 2018 2:09 PM

Her artwork is cheap looking

by Anonymousreply 269June 19, 2018 2:14 PM

R265, from what she’s said publically she is looking for a 2 bedroom.

Just a guess but I think Ramona will stay on the UES, I couldn’t imagine her suddenly moving to a different manhattan neighborhood after living on the UES for so long.

by Anonymousreply 270June 19, 2018 4:49 PM

We haven't heard a peep from Jason in a long time. Is he reformed or just muzzled?

by Anonymousreply 271June 19, 2018 6:39 PM

How can you downsize from a shoebox Ramona? Go and live in a mouse's house?

by Anonymousreply 272June 19, 2018 9:23 PM

R254 It doesn't matter how attractive or really unattractive you are, any bitch can be a gold digger. Kim & Kyle's mother from Beverly Hills is a prime example. She was old, fat, already had kids yet still propped up a bar looking for rich men to fuck and marry when she was already married.

R256 Zarin fabrics was given to his other children. Jill got some money but evidently not enough to keep her wanting that steady Bravo cheque. Bobby wasn't even that wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 273June 19, 2018 9:28 PM

^^ This is a woman who makes a big deal out of how she won't ever fly commercial--no wonder Bobby wasn't that wealthy (although Jill may get some of this stuff--like the cars and the private jets--comped). I think their places in Boca and the Hamptons were rentals, which may be even more expensive than ownership--unless they were comped too. I was pretty confident he'd give the business to his adult children. Jill isn't even marketing those cheesy rugs through the store.

by Anonymousreply 274June 19, 2018 10:30 PM

I agree -

Tinsley and Dale's wedding gown shopping expedition for Tinsley's barely hanging on boyfriend was SAD and DESPERATE

Their crying over Tinsley unfertilized black eggs (from when she was 40) was TRAGIC

Dale didn't come from money and she just barely married into it - the Mercer's have long since lost their status and her drunk ne'er-do-well late husband burned through a lot of what was left

Tinsley seems to have totally bought into her mother's distorted 1950s mindset - gotta land me RICH man by pretending I'm rich and young too

Tinz and Dale could have their own series but it would be too tragic to watch - like some kind of bad Tennessee Williams play

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275June 19, 2018 10:57 PM

R275 all spot on. Ooooh, and Dale is from Appalachia and her father was a sheriff. Yeah.

by Anonymousreply 276June 20, 2018 12:39 AM

I bet Dale is a big ol Trump voter too

by Anonymousreply 277June 20, 2018 12:42 AM

Did Dale have a stroke? She talks out of the side of her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 278June 20, 2018 12:43 AM

Fredrick said on WWHL that he would not be working with Bethenny again. Apparently, he couldn't stand the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 279June 20, 2018 2:26 AM

Tinsley needs to go

by Anonymousreply 280June 20, 2018 2:26 AM

it's clear Bethenny and Fredrik's "friendship" was based on the reality shows (RHONYC and then their spinoff). They didn't seem to have much chemistry and it looked very fake

by Anonymousreply 281June 20, 2018 2:31 AM

Tinz can take Carole with her. NY needs some new blood.

by Anonymousreply 282June 20, 2018 3:12 AM

She's had several conventional fa lifts that probably caused some nerve damage and numbness

by Anonymousreply 283June 20, 2018 3:17 AM

* That response was for R278

Or Karma is paying her back for being a Trump supporter and a lifelong grifter

by Anonymousreply 284June 20, 2018 3:19 AM

Tinsley and Dale were doing scenes from a Tennessee Williams play

But they'd be even better cast in a remake of "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?"*

*But Dale's deluded sense of self-importance would never let her or her daughter WORK in that capacity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285June 20, 2018 3:24 AM

I felt embarrassed for Tinsley and Dale in last week's show

then I felt a little sorry for them

ultimately I felt disgusted by them

by Anonymousreply 286June 20, 2018 3:26 AM

I presume the wedding dress fiasco was a bought and paid for promotional opportunity by that wedding dress store, and the producers prodded Tinsley into it.

by Anonymousreply 287June 20, 2018 3:29 AM

@R279 - and it was DL Icon Jill Zarin who communicated Frederik's sentiments -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288June 20, 2018 3:32 AM

Bring on Lu calling out Ramona tonight!!

by Anonymousreply 289June 20, 2018 12:59 PM

Aviva's final season is being aired today, and I can't wait until the finale, when she throws her leg!

Between Sonja's wacky party with her creepy friends, and Aviva's leg toss, hat was seriously the best RHONY episode ever!

by Anonymousreply 290June 20, 2018 4:22 PM

How did Aviva make her money?

George doesn't look that rich to me, so is Aviva rich on her own? Or does she live off of Reid's money?

I was always curious about that.

by Anonymousreply 291June 20, 2018 4:23 PM

Her father George Teichner was an accountant for many celebrities including Woody Allen and the Beatles

Aviva grew up in NYC and attended the Fieldston School and Vassar College

George has money

by Anonymousreply 292June 20, 2018 4:33 PM

her husband Reid has $ too

He's President & CEO of boutique Investment Banking firm Spencer Clarke LLC

by Anonymousreply 293June 20, 2018 4:35 PM

Thanks, R292.

And R293, now I know how they can live in that very expensive townhouse in Manhattan.

Reid and Aviva's home looks amazing, especially in that scene where she says that the "word on the street....." is that Carole has a ghost writer, lol.

by Anonymousreply 294June 20, 2018 4:38 PM

Watching this rerun of whatever season it is. Most of it's new to me, because (as I've just remembered) I stopped watching because I found Heather and Aviva so completely loathesome. I haven't changed my mind this time around. Aviva's aggressively insane, and Heather's just coarse and low-rent.

by Anonymousreply 295June 20, 2018 5:24 PM

Wait until the finale, R295.

The level of batshit crazy is off the charts!

This was actually a pretty good season. Lots of drama. Real drama, not fake drama like this and last season.

by Anonymousreply 296June 20, 2018 5:27 PM

^^ can't wait, r296.

by Anonymousreply 297June 20, 2018 5:29 PM

Aviva really wants back on this show really bad! She can't stop chiming in about it. She's just like Jill.

by Anonymousreply 298June 20, 2018 7:22 PM

Aviva should be back on the show.

I think that she was a great character, and I'm so curious how she would interact with Bethenny.

She also has a history with Ramona, Sonja, and Carole, so that would be very interesting.

I didn't see her interact with LuAnn too much, and she doesn't know Tinsley, but I also don't think that she would like Tinsley.

It would be fun to bring back Aviva for one season, and test her out. She'd be toxic, at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 299June 20, 2018 7:29 PM

What a horrible thought.

by Anonymousreply 300June 20, 2018 8:27 PM

The problem with Aviva is that she was always acting. It was like she was reciting lines. She never understood how to be "natural" on the show.

by Anonymousreply 301June 20, 2018 11:12 PM

Like who didn't see this coming?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302June 20, 2018 11:13 PM

I think that's just how she talks, R301. It always seemed real to me.

I would actually love to see Aviva, Heather, and maybe Kristen re-join the cast. That would be really fun to watch.

Make it a cast of eight or nine, and let those bitches fight it out!

I think that Mama Heath and Kristen would like Dorinda. Tinsley, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 303June 20, 2018 11:15 PM

I'm not sure she knows how to be "natural" in real life. She's really a very peculiar person,which isn't surprising given her family--and her accident. Watching the season 6(?) reunion now and she's coming of as completely crazy. They all are.

by Anonymousreply 304June 20, 2018 11:15 PM

Kristen? Nah. She was another nonentity like Tinsley, although I found Kristen less annoying than Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 305June 20, 2018 11:23 PM

Tinz has taken the heat off Carole for being the weakest link.

by Anonymousreply 306June 20, 2018 11:23 PM

Aviva amuses me, to no end.

She is a whack-job, with a capital W.

I really miss her brand of crazy, bringing her inhaler, and her doctor's note, and her chest x-rays, and the kitchen sink with her to parties. Throwing her leg across the room, was just icing on the cake!

Aviva is a legitimate weirdo, and I kind of like weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 307June 20, 2018 11:35 PM

Sonja and Tinsley need to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 308June 21, 2018 12:09 AM

Tinsley and Mama Dale need to go NOW. Listening to the two of them wailing and keening over the damned eggs is just too bloody much.

by Anonymousreply 309June 21, 2018 12:36 AM

No R308 I love that crazy slut Sonja. I was just watching season 7 and her fashion shit show is the best. Having meetings with her reps in rented offices that kept changing, doesn't know where her items will be stocked, doesn't know her target audience, insulting models and arguing with Heather in front of the models.

Sonja is a legit legend. The dropping off like flies line in the last episode was great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310June 21, 2018 12:46 AM

R310 not for me. Everything Sonja does is beyond contrived, desperate and pathetic. I don't care about her fake interns, her horrible burlesque show or any of her fake businesses. She's tired and her storylines have dried up. Time for her to go

by Anonymousreply 311June 21, 2018 12:55 AM

[quote] her storylines have dried up

just like her twat.

by Anonymousreply 312June 21, 2018 12:56 AM

R311 Honestly no one deserves the word contrived more than old maid Carole.

Ramona is a phony caricature as well.

At least Sonja is harmless, much better than that pathetic sad drunk Dorinda who is still harping on about her shitty old dead husband in between dirty martinis and lines of coke.

by Anonymousreply 313June 21, 2018 1:01 AM

R302 He saw the wedding dresses and eggs episode and said, "I'm the fuck outta here!"

by Anonymousreply 314June 21, 2018 1:08 AM

R299 I don't think Aviva would be invited back.

The main reason she was dumped in the first place is because she refused to participate in a lot of the major filmed events, like the girls' trips, dinners, parties, etc. Producers got tired of her uncooperative behavior and cut her loose, leg and all.

by Anonymousreply 315June 21, 2018 1:10 AM

I never liked Aviva and her stupid leg. She was a bore.

by Anonymousreply 316June 21, 2018 2:14 AM

LuAnn talking about eating a bologna sandwich in the clink was hilarious. Ramona really is the most vile excuse for a human being.

by Anonymousreply 317June 21, 2018 2:20 AM

I kind of love Bethenny & Sonja together, even if it is somewhat of a forced alliance for the show.

by Anonymousreply 318June 21, 2018 3:23 AM

The whole Carole/Tinsley thing really doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 319June 21, 2018 3:23 AM

Ramona definitely set Luann up. When they went out for dinner, she purposely told luann to sit at the head of the table to make sure she got a good shot of her fresh out of rehab.

All so she could post that photo onto her instagram page. And it all flew over luanns head while it was taking place. She wanted to out luann and get press for herself.

Ramona really is a horrible phoney person. Luann is too. But Ramona is even worse. No wonder Mario left her crazy eyed self.

by Anonymousreply 320June 21, 2018 4:38 AM

Dorinda is absolutely right about Sonja. Sonja DIVORCED from the Morgan family so it's beyond weird for her to carry on with wearing the family crest and pretending she's part of the bloodline at events. It just further shows what a phony and desperate social climber Sonja is. Her own identity isn't good enough apparently

by Anonymousreply 321June 21, 2018 6:45 AM

r320, do you possibly think Ramona was doing things at the urging of a producer? I mean really...

by Anonymousreply 322June 21, 2018 11:16 AM

FOMO!!

LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 323June 21, 2018 11:17 AM

If Tinsley would have been paid by the word, she would have made $0.00 last night.

by Anonymousreply 324June 21, 2018 12:19 PM

Dorinda's right about Sonja's pretensions; she has no business wearing or making use of family crests. But Dorinda was beyond petty in the way she addressed it. In some ways she's the meanest of all the NY mean girls--she's kind of a thug--but she covers it with a thin veneer of friendliness. Not working any more.

by Anonymousreply 325June 21, 2018 12:37 PM

Ramona doesn't need prompting from anyone. She's a loose cannon and that's why Andy Gurl loves her. Watch his reactions to her craziness at the reunions and on WWHL. But she really is just plain mean. And the bullshit about her 'rebirth' and 'enlightenment' proves how delusional she really is. Avery seems to have turned out ok but that poor kid deserves a medal just for surviving being raised by that nut job.

by Anonymousreply 326June 21, 2018 2:11 PM

I'm actually enjoying Sonja more than any of them this season.

by Anonymousreply 327June 21, 2018 2:17 PM

SonJa looks amazing. Better than she has in years. Glad she's not drinking. Aside from sniffing her panties last week, I'm enjoying her, too. I also like seeing Carole's bitchy side this season.

by Anonymousreply 328June 21, 2018 2:35 PM

I like the dynamic between this particular cast. Tinsley is the only one you could remove and not feel the loss. But I hope they don't fuck it up by bringing in a newbie next season.

by Anonymousreply 329June 21, 2018 2:37 PM

I was tired of everyone piling on Sonja - I am actually glad Bethenny is defending her, even though it's probably not all genuine.

I would love to see more of the Bethenny we saw with Sonja last night.

by Anonymousreply 330June 21, 2018 2:37 PM

r329, they have to do something next season. They need a new dynamic after two seasons of the same exact cast.

by Anonymousreply 331June 21, 2018 2:38 PM

I am surprised we haven't seen a mid-season trailer yet. No footage from the Colombia trip at all yet.

by Anonymousreply 332June 21, 2018 2:58 PM

Dorinda is rough, really rough, and she’s acting as fast as she can to stay relevant. She’s not going to be kicked off this gravy train if she can help it.

The Medley Family Crest? What a crock. In a city with millions of women, this is the interesting character Bravo could come up with? Knock yourself out.

by Anonymousreply 333June 21, 2018 3:01 PM

I thought LuAnne's story about her drunken hook-up with the "age- appropriate" polo player was more embarassing than her arrest.

Thank God she stopped drinking.

I think she is a little old for the wasted one-night stand scene after binging in the bar all night

by Anonymousreply 334June 21, 2018 3:02 PM

Dorinda/Bethenny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335June 21, 2018 3:07 PM

I need a gif of Bethenny's reaction when Ramona was calling Luann princess. LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 336June 21, 2018 3:36 PM

and more of the coddling of LuAnn shit. Yeah it's normal for someone charged with 4 felonies to return home and go on a girl's trip to a nice hotel. Poor LuAnn! Fuck her she should be in jail

by Anonymousreply 337June 21, 2018 4:15 PM

And what's worse is that Luann seems to believe she's entitled to all this coddling.

Also, what's with her dramatic statement in the car leaving FL that she's "been to prison"? At worst, she was in a city or county jail overnight, and more likely just for an hour or two until they could get her arraigned and released ROR. Am I wrong about this?

by Anonymousreply 338June 21, 2018 4:31 PM

I think Lu knew full well that Ramona was full of shit. And I suspect for maximum drama, producers urged her to go into the room before the dinner and lay it on real thick. But I often suspect even the person being confronted knows what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 339June 21, 2018 4:34 PM

When LuAnn said she'd 'been to prison' she was joking. A bad joke, yes. An inappropriate joke, yes. But she didn't mean she'd actually been to prison or that she considered a holding cell to be a prison.

by Anonymousreply 340June 21, 2018 4:39 PM

Tinz always talks about her arrest and her mugshot like it's the most exciting thing that's ever happened to her in her life. Apparently shame is no longer attached to an arrest. Now it's just something to be scoffed at.

by Anonymousreply 341June 21, 2018 4:40 PM

Even in her cuntiness, I still find Carole pointless.

by Anonymousreply 342June 21, 2018 4:41 PM

I don't care if Ramona "broke the code" because she was with Tom before LuAnn got with him. LuAnn broke that girl code too and then decided to have a sham marriage with him. What I find crazy is that Ramona has even the slightest interest to keep socializing with Tom. She and LuAnn are both pieces of shit and I don't feel badly for either of them

by Anonymousreply 343June 21, 2018 4:56 PM

James Kennedy remix of Lu's Money Can't Buy You Class

DANCE BITCHES!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344June 21, 2018 4:59 PM

oh, give me a break

by Anonymousreply 345June 21, 2018 7:16 PM

R333 I don't think Dorinda needs reality tv to fund her lifestyle. It looks like her late husband has left her pretty well to do from the looks of things. If she was fired I doubt she'll be sad about it. She has a pretty sweet life.

by Anonymousreply 346June 22, 2018 12:20 AM

[quote] I was tired of everyone piling on Sonja - I am actually glad Bethenny is defending her

Bethenny is a phony cunt.

She's only allied with Sonja because that's her only friend. She has no friends on this show, and she knows it.

Bethenny attacked Dorinda because she knew it would give her some camera time. And noticed how LuAnn was arguing with Ramona about "friendship loyalty," knowing that she had no business in the matter, but she chimed in anyway because she was currently in a dispute with Ramona.

Bethenny is a fucking hypocrite. If Ramona was her friend, she would sit on the sidelines and give her a pass in this stupid argument between Luann and Ramona. However because she hates Ramona, she decides to stick up for Luann. Even Carole thought that Bethenny was ridiculous.

And for the record, who cares if Ramona tried to get an invite to Tom's party? She was 100% right, in that she wasn't even INVITED to Luann's wedding, so what the fuck does she care about Luann? I'd feel the same way. You say fuck me, I say FUCK YOU.

Luann always expects people to stick up for her, but she has no problem fucking them over. As for Bethenny, she's just an opportunist bottom-feeder, trying to get her ugly mug on camera, by picking fights with people over nothing, and trying to stay relevant.

If you watch this last episode carefully, you'll see that nobody even talks to Bethenny anymore, except for Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 347June 22, 2018 12:32 AM

I see that argument. I don't think Luann has ever really been "loyal" to Ramona so I didn't think it was a big deal.

I just wish all the franchises would stop being phony and insist on playing it like these women are real friends who must abide by "rules of friendship".

by Anonymousreply 348June 22, 2018 1:55 AM

The only people who were loyal to the Countess were Kelly and Jill, as evidenced by their appearance in the " should have been a Grammy winning" classic song "Chic C'est la Vie."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349June 22, 2018 2:16 AM

They even looked better in the songs updated version

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350June 22, 2018 2:20 AM

So am I back next season or not, RHONYC gays?

It feels like they've set it up so I might be back.

But there are strenuous web rumors that I'll never be back.

Who to believe?

by Anonymousreply 351June 22, 2018 2:34 AM

Dorinda had a bug up her ass as soon as they arrived at that retreat. She was really upset when Bethenny didn't want to wait for room allocation and then she made a bee line straight for Sonja and her deer slippers.

Honestly, Dorinda is just jealous of Sonja at this point. Yes Sonja may be a sloppy drunk, but she always has her shit together despite everything and constantly gets attention and endorsements. Sonja is intelligent and Dorinda hates that. Sonja successfully lands on her feet whereas Dorinda will bitch and moan constantly instead of making things happen for herself.

More importantly Sonja is happy and she isn't hence the endless put downs and insults. Stop drinking Dorinda and get your shit together.

Dorinda's shit stirring is becoming more obvious too.

by Anonymousreply 352June 22, 2018 2:41 AM

Whether or not Jill comes back, they still need someone new and opinionated to stir up the group. Tinsley is a big ole dud.

by Anonymousreply 353June 22, 2018 2:44 AM

Dorinda is not jealous of Sonja and her financial woes and phony behavior. She obviously has her own flaws but I'd take Dorinda over Sonja any day.

by Anonymousreply 354June 22, 2018 2:47 AM

From that brief clip I got the impression that Ramona had kind of a thing for Tom, certainly more than he had for her. That clip showing her trying to insist that they "dated" more than once is pretty telling. He scrapes her off pronto.

And then of course there's longtime booty call Sonja, who proudly announced every chance she got that she fucked him repeatedly I have a hunch she was rated pretty low in Tom's little black book. I'll bet he didn't spend a dime on her.

by Anonymousreply 355June 22, 2018 2:51 AM

Tom is fug. They can all do better.

by Anonymousreply 356June 22, 2018 2:52 AM

R347 Ummm Luann talked to Beth, Dorinda talked to Beth. Yes they aren't close, yes they probably hate each other but Beth isn't the only one talking to few people. They all have theier established cliques now.

R353 Agree and unless Carole is determined to have a finale show down against Beth she can fuck off too. They need a couple of new housewives to start at the same time so the new girl isn't iced out as an easy target.

R354 Dorinda is just as phony as the rest and yes she is jealous. She's jealous that Sonja can pull all sorts of shit and still comes off unfazed. Dorinda is really damaging her good will attacking Sonja constantly and people are getting sick of her.

by Anonymousreply 357June 22, 2018 2:55 AM

He must have some kind of game. A whole bunch of those NY and Miami types have surrendered the pink.

He should have his own show. I'd watch it. I'm getting kind of bored with Ryan, Fredrik, and Steve Gold.

by Anonymousreply 358June 22, 2018 2:56 AM

Where is Rey hiding?

by Anonymousreply 359June 22, 2018 2:57 AM

No one is jealous of Sonja LMAO. She's a fucking mess. Her shitty apartment that she can't afford is the laughing stock of NYC society. Don't forget Sonja also is a Trump voter simply because she knows him and was friends with him. That means she can't be that great of a person herself. How many times do we need to repeat her grifter stories on here too and that movie lawsuit? Sonja is TRASH and still trying to live off of her ex husband's name.

by Anonymousreply 360June 22, 2018 3:00 AM

325, hit the nail on the head except why does anyone care if she wears a ring with the Morgan crest on it. In those circles, if you give birth to a descendant, the mother is still part of the family to a degree. Look at Sarah Fergeson, she's a fucking hot mess but still "part" of the royal family bc she will always be the mother to the princesses. Same concept when you are talking about old money dynasties. As for B and Sonja being friends, B has always had a soft spot for Sonja. She did rip her a new one a few seasons back but I remember back to seasons past, B always said Sonja is a good person...just crazy.

by Anonymousreply 361June 22, 2018 3:10 AM

I cannot imagine whoever gave Tinsley a second season is not completely underwhelmed.

by Anonymousreply 362June 22, 2018 3:21 AM

The Morgan Library is my favorite "unknown" museum in The Big Apple.

by Anonymousreply 363June 22, 2018 3:38 AM

[quote] The Morgan Library is my favorite "unknown" museum in The Big Apple.

Maybe Sonja can take you on a tour.

Although I'm sure they'll still charge her admission, seeing as how they probably have no idea who she is.

by Anonymousreply 364June 22, 2018 3:43 AM

The coupon cabin commercials are especially cringe-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 365June 22, 2018 11:40 AM

Bethenny realizes she is isolated and the other ladies have had it with her. The exception being Sonja, but again B and Sonja are allied because they're both on the fringes this season.

by Anonymousreply 366June 22, 2018 11:55 AM

Will Jill come back and save Bethenny from isolation?

by Anonymousreply 367June 22, 2018 12:10 PM

If Jill came back, it would hardly be to save Bethenny. There might be some initial posturing, but as Jill said in a very early season, she never forgets a slight or an insult. And she is, as we know, a shit-stirrer extraordinaire. Look for Jill, Ramona and Dorinda to come after Bethenny. If I were Bethenny, I'd leave the show if Jill returns, but keep the producer gig.

by Anonymousreply 368June 22, 2018 2:46 PM

I don't know if there is anything there to mine with Jill and these women.

I think Carole and Tinsley should go, and they should find new exciting NY women.

by Anonymousreply 369June 22, 2018 3:36 PM

Hoes before bros

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370June 22, 2018 4:57 PM

I couldn't breathe when LuAnn was recounting how they threw a bologna sandwich at her and it had a mustard packet in the middle of it, which she had to pull out of her mouth like a dead fish.

Our beloved Countess used to party with the jet-set in Gstaad, and now she's been reduced to eating bologna sandwiches and mustard packets in the pokey. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

by Anonymousreply 371June 22, 2018 7:09 PM

Was it Skinny Girl bologna?

by Anonymousreply 372June 22, 2018 7:34 PM

LUANN DE LESSEPS: #COUNTESSANDFRIENDS, JUNE 26, 27, 28, 29 AT 9:30PM

Television personality, pop singer, and author Luann de Lesseps–known as the Countess on “The Real Housewives of New York City”–premieres her debut nightclub act, #CountessAndFriends.

Hip as a New York minute and classically chic, de Lesseps’s glamorous life in the fast lane on several continents (together with a solid decade at the center of reality TV) provides fodder for hilarious stories, one-of-a-kind anecdotes, and, of course, some standards and pop songs in her inimitable style. She will be joined by an eclectic group of New York’s most sought after nightlife stars, both legendary and ascendant. #CountessAndFriends promises a glorious return to the heyday of cosmopolitan evening entertainment.

Luann de Lesseps has sung at Birdland, with Natalie Cole and Billy Stritch, and on an all-star bill at Town Hall with Liza Minnelli, Chita Rivera, Lucie Arnaz, and Marilyn Maye. Her three dance singles, “Chic C’est La Vie,” “Girl Code,” and “Money Can’t Buy You Class,” have charted on iTunes and remain consistent favorite club anthems.

Any of you bitches going?

by Anonymousreply 373June 22, 2018 7:48 PM

S TFU already, Jill. You're never coming back. Get the fuck off this thread you tiresome pathetic yenta.

by Anonymousreply 374June 22, 2018 7:54 PM

I'm going to go and throw bologna sandwiches and mustard packs at the stage

by Anonymousreply 375June 22, 2018 7:54 PM

I'd rather save the cost of a ticket for this crud and give it to a nice charity.

by Anonymousreply 376June 22, 2018 7:54 PM

^^I think there's a certain amount of puffery in Lulu's press release^^

by Anonymousreply 377June 22, 2018 7:54 PM

r374, why do you let it get to you?

by Anonymousreply 378June 23, 2018 2:18 AM

[quote]RHONY’s Tinsley Mortimer and Boyfriend Scott Kluth Split:

[quote]Like who didn't see this coming?

1. Tinz the emotionally stunted alcoholic who dresses like a teen

2. Her beyond-desperate mother Dale Mercer

As they sit in a bridal gown shop sobbing over Tinsley's darkened 40 year-old eggs

Even now, Tinz is completely in denial, "We're just on a break.."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 23, 2018 2:47 AM

Dorinda's a cunt why does she care if Sonja wears a ring from her ex? Maybe it's nice. Also even if they're divorced being married to a Morgan is a pretty big deal. She has a right to still feel good about bagging one.

by Anonymousreply 380June 23, 2018 5:56 AM

Dorinda is a nasty bitch. Yet she seems to be everybody's favorite HW. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 381June 23, 2018 11:28 AM

Even Tinsley's break up is boring

by Anonymousreply 382June 23, 2018 11:54 AM

Dorinda's blog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383June 23, 2018 11:59 AM

Dorinda looked like a hag in that big fur hat

And she wants to make everyone sit in the lobby of the cottage for an hour, because she wants everyone to get there before she decides on rooms, WTF?

Her hatred for Sonia borders on irrational

Dorinda used to be fun - now she's just a passive-aggressive/aggressive-aggressive medlin' cunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384June 23, 2018 2:29 PM

Dorinda knows Sonja is a phony, broke, poser and lower budget Anna Nicole Smith

by Anonymousreply 385June 23, 2018 2:41 PM

Do we think Tom has a THICK, MEATY cock?

by Anonymousreply 386June 23, 2018 2:45 PM

r385 Sonja is hardly broke - she sold her home in France for 6 million and her townhouse is worth a pretty penny as well. Her fashion line is doing quite well actually she has paid off all of her judgments and is estimated to have about 8-10 million. Renting out her townhouse is actually smart since the NYC real estate market has changed. People are not buying the high priced real estate like they were before but they are renting. Her townhouse is paid off she only has to pay taxes.

by Anonymousreply 387June 23, 2018 2:55 PM

Sonja looks great this season - skinny and toned down hair, except on her interview shots where they made her look like a clown.

by Anonymousreply 388June 23, 2018 2:59 PM

All the Housewives looked fucked up now, it’s the fault of Priv, that shitty makeup line NBC/Universal owns

by Anonymousreply 389June 23, 2018 3:01 PM

NBC/Universal owns a make-up line? I didn't know that.

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 390June 23, 2018 3:12 PM

Sorry not a makeup line. A service where they come to you to do hair and makeup. They use it for all the Housewives now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391June 23, 2018 3:16 PM

chances are that Sonja knows that Dorinda's a bit of a phony, too, but except for the coke accusation she mostly keeps quiet about whatever she knows. On the whole, these RHONY women aren't any more admirable than the rest of the RH women.

by Anonymousreply 392June 23, 2018 3:19 PM

They usually all look great on WWHL, they should use that makeup artist to film.

by Anonymousreply 393June 23, 2018 5:08 PM

Nope WWHL applies make up with a spackle

by Anonymousreply 394June 23, 2018 5:15 PM

I think you mean trowel. spackle is a kind of plaster filler.

by Anonymousreply 395June 23, 2018 5:21 PM

What do you cunts mean? I don't wear makeup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396June 23, 2018 5:29 PM

Bring back Harry Dubin

by Anonymousreply 397June 23, 2018 6:03 PM

Do the women on these Housewives shows have to pay a percentage of profits to Bravo from any money they make from product deals? My friend was on Top Chef and they had to give Bravo a percentage for 2 years after the shows aired.

by Anonymousreply 398June 23, 2018 7:02 PM

R398 I never heard that. If that's true that's a fucking rip off. And it's plain greedy too. Another reason not to do reality tv. I doubt I thought. E! And Bravo are both under the same umbrella and I seriously doubt it if the Kardashians are paying E! a percentage of the money they make outside of their family show.

I just don't see Kris Jenner going for that.

by Anonymousreply 399June 23, 2018 7:58 PM

I don't think they have to pay Bravo for outside businesses.

by Anonymousreply 400June 23, 2018 9:38 PM

R398 I can see where this might be part of the Top Chef contracts, because these are unknown professional chefs who are getting exposure and expanding their livelihoods and employment opportunities based on their exposure from the show.

That's different from the Housewives, who aren't on their shows because they're demonstrating any kind of professional skill or trade. They're just showing up to drink and bitch.

by Anonymousreply 401June 23, 2018 10:02 PM

What's the update on hot daddy Mario?

by Anonymousreply 402June 23, 2018 11:54 PM

Harry Dubin works the "Jack Nicholson" persona hard

by Anonymousreply 403June 24, 2018 12:05 PM

NY season goes so fast. It's like a fast moving train compared to the sluggishness of BH.

by Anonymousreply 404June 24, 2018 12:11 PM

Blind item about Dorinda/Sonja?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405June 24, 2018 2:34 PM

I do remember last season Dorinda claiming she had a "file" on Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 406June 25, 2018 11:31 AM

Jesus. Luann has posted video of the SF Pride parade. She's got her own "float" with Rimalower and some others, and she's doing her Monroe imitation.

by Anonymousreply 407June 25, 2018 1:06 PM

GO LU!!!!

by Anonymousreply 408June 25, 2018 1:18 PM

Work it, Countess!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409June 25, 2018 1:24 PM

why are you guys celebrating a privileged, entitled drunk who assaults cops? Also she's a Trump voter.

by Anonymousreply 410June 25, 2018 4:51 PM

How do we know she voted for Trump, r410?

by Anonymousreply 411June 25, 2018 5:06 PM

I thought it was the Ramona/Sonja camp who were the Trumpers?

by Anonymousreply 412June 25, 2018 5:09 PM

Ramona Sonja and LuAnn all said at the reunion they didn't want to discuss their vote. Tinsley said she didn't vote (and the other day on WWHL claimed to still not be registered) while Bethenny, Carole and Dorinda all confirmed they voted for Hillary.

LuAnn has also been confirmed as someone who has been to Mar-A-Lago and she also said along with Ramona and Sonja that she knows Trump

by Anonymousreply 413June 25, 2018 5:59 PM

here she is answering about going to Mar A Lago AFTER the election

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 25, 2018 6:04 PM

R413 Dorinda knows the Clinton's because of her late husband. She's admitted in the past that the Clintons are family friends.

by Anonymousreply 415June 25, 2018 6:54 PM

Would the Countess have a "singing" career if not for the gays?

by Anonymousreply 416June 25, 2018 6:57 PM

R416 If it wasn't for reality tv she wouldn't have shit. That includes her so called "singing" career too.

by Anonymousreply 417June 25, 2018 7:03 PM

So called? So called? It's called " GENIUS"! In honor of pride month, everybody get up form your keyboard ans DANCE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418June 25, 2018 7:28 PM

oh, gawd.....let the luann wars commence.

by Anonymousreply 419June 25, 2018 7:34 PM

Tins still hasn't registered to vote.

by Anonymousreply 420June 25, 2018 8:11 PM

I am surprised Carole hasn't slapped the shit out of her for not registering.

by Anonymousreply 421June 25, 2018 10:24 PM

Ramona and Tom...hanging out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422June 25, 2018 10:36 PM

Lulu made Page 6 this morning: they're trashing her "diva" behavior at SF Pride parade.

I guess bad publicity is better than none.

by Anonymousreply 423June 26, 2018 1:44 PM

And we all know Page 6 is known for its accurate reporting.

by Anonymousreply 424June 26, 2018 2:25 PM

Forget the Countess!! This is the real queen of pride!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425June 26, 2018 2:42 PM

Delightful. We must never forget Simon, wherever he may roam. Those trousers!

by Anonymousreply 426June 26, 2018 2:46 PM

Ladies and gentleladies, it is finally here. The moment you've been waiting for. The information you have always wanted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427June 26, 2018 2:48 PM

I hope it includes "eat a sandwich."

by Anonymousreply 428June 26, 2018 2:50 PM

Dear God, she uses a ton of stuff--all of it top of the line $$.

by Anonymousreply 429June 26, 2018 2:53 PM

r429, but do they actually pay for it? Don't they get free stuff for advertising?

by Anonymousreply 430June 26, 2018 3:01 PM

That's true. She probably had it all comped for product placement. Not a bad gig.

by Anonymousreply 431June 26, 2018 3:04 PM

The fact that she denies that she's "changed" is laughable. Bethenny was right in that regard. Season 5 Carole would have probably laughed at this Carole talking about her beauty routine.

by Anonymousreply 432June 26, 2018 3:11 PM

I didn't see "consume blood of virgins in vain effort to try to appear young"...must have been omitted

by Anonymousreply 433June 27, 2018 12:08 AM

Maybe she couldn't get the blood comped.

by Anonymousreply 434June 27, 2018 12:29 AM

It pains me, but I AM REAL is at least as good as anything any of the Real Housewives has recorded.

by Anonymousreply 435June 27, 2018 12:40 AM

It's a very low bar, r435.

by Anonymousreply 436June 27, 2018 12:43 AM

R423 it's believable since she goes to Mar A Lago.

by Anonymousreply 437June 27, 2018 1:10 AM

Simon was a camp classic

by Anonymousreply 438June 27, 2018 1:48 AM

I dont know why Sonja is so keen to cling to her ex husband’s privilege and her glory days with him..... when he left her for her best friend (they are still married to this day) and he also refused to pay her her divorce settlement

I would feel more bitter towards an ex husband like that

by Anonymousreply 439June 27, 2018 3:23 AM

Is Sonja close with the brother? I wonder if he is helping her out.

by Anonymousreply 440June 27, 2018 3:37 AM

Perhaps we should start a GoFundMe for a Rey dance classique.

by Anonymousreply 441June 27, 2018 6:41 AM

They need to fire Tinsly and bring Rey non as the revolutionary first male housewife. He can be delusional about his "relationship" with Luann.

by Anonymousreply 442June 27, 2018 6:58 AM

If anyone is going to be the first male housewife, it will be Simon VK.

by Anonymousreply 443June 27, 2018 11:39 AM

Lu is going to call out Ramona tonight!! Bring it on!

by Anonymousreply 444June 27, 2018 11:40 AM

I actually think Kristen fit in a lot better than Tinsley. It's funny she got a lot of flack for her "pretty" comments, but Tinsley is much more vapid than Kristen ever was.

I still would welcome Heather back too.

by Anonymousreply 445June 27, 2018 2:04 PM

OMFG!!!!! Footage of the boat incident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446June 27, 2018 3:05 PM

Holy shit, that looks good!! and I thought this season was great already

by Anonymousreply 447June 27, 2018 3:07 PM

well, yikes.

by Anonymousreply 448June 27, 2018 3:17 PM

I kind of hoped Bethenny and Carole would keep it going, just so we get a showdown at the reunion. I want to see how Carole does it face to face. She has never had to have any real confrontation at the reunion in 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 449June 27, 2018 3:22 PM

R439 What do you mean Sonjas ex didn't pay her her divorce settlement? I thought she received something like $30 million dollars from her ex? So where did all of those houses and the $$$ she did have come from? Because Sonja doesn't come from $$$. I would imagine everything she has came from her ex.

Can someone please explain?

by Anonymousreply 450June 27, 2018 3:30 PM

NY never disappoints on the cast trips. Can't wait

by Anonymousreply 451June 27, 2018 3:44 PM

Sonja's ex has used high-powered tactics available to high-net worth individuals who have the sophistication and ability to drag out court cases, rack up huge legal fees, basically drain the other party's defenses due to their inability to keep up with the mounting legal fees.

He has managed to use delay/stall/legal tactics to not pay her much of the settlement she was supposedly owed. He claims he is "destitute" and has various other legalese reasons to avoid paying her.

She has lost most of her homes due to her creditors in the fraud suit against her by Hannibal pictures, she lost other homes in foreclosure due to her inability to maintain mortgage payments etc

I think her ex is a selfish evil man. But it sounded like a bitter divorce with some culpability on Sonja's part due to her infidelities plus using Morgan's name to enter into fraudulent negotations with a movie production company

by Anonymousreply 452June 27, 2018 3:45 PM

R452 Thanks.

She's the mother of his daughter! You would think that he would just give her a cash settlement because of that alone. I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 453June 27, 2018 3:51 PM

Doris turning on Lu? I guess battle lines are clearly drawn.

by Anonymousreply 454June 27, 2018 3:52 PM

This will give you the breath of LIFE!!! LIVE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455June 27, 2018 4:41 PM

The boat footage doesn't look that good but it's understandable. All they showed was them rocking back and forth. If it got that bad, the cameramen would have had to turn off the cameras and worry about their own safety. We'll probably get more of the before and after footage than during the incident itself

by Anonymousreply 456June 27, 2018 5:55 PM

I hate that NY goes by so fast. You blink and the season is over.

by Anonymousreply 457June 27, 2018 6:01 PM

Dorinda is slowly coming off as the worst one this season. I think they wanted it to be Sonja, but Sonja IMO is having her best season since the first year she came on the show.

by Anonymousreply 458June 28, 2018 2:08 AM

Nah, Sonja is getting a good edit this season.

by Anonymousreply 459June 28, 2018 2:09 AM

WTF did Luann say to Dorinda to make her go off in that preview?

by Anonymousreply 460June 28, 2018 2:10 AM

I still don't get Tinsley. She gets flustered in any real confrontation or argument. And I don't see her as being a strong presence.

It will be very interesting to see how they shake up the cast next season.

by Anonymousreply 461June 28, 2018 2:13 AM

Dorinda is correct. Sonja looks like a social climbing, desperate twat claiming she should use her divorced husband's crest.

by Anonymousreply 462June 28, 2018 2:40 AM

The script was really reaching for Bethenny to say the designer of her wedding dress called her and told her Tinsley was trying on gowns. I mean...really?

by Anonymousreply 463June 28, 2018 3:18 AM

I'm still team Dorinda and Carole! Love the two of them.

by Anonymousreply 464June 28, 2018 4:29 AM

There's one thing I have to say about Dorinda: she ALWAYS brings it. Good or bad.

This show would be so fucking boring without her.

by Anonymousreply 465June 28, 2018 4:29 AM

Dorinda needs to come up with her own plot. This shit isn't working.

by Anonymousreply 466June 28, 2018 4:32 AM

[quote] Dorinda needs to come up with her own plot. This shit isn't working

Oh, it's working Bethenny. That's why you're so jealous.

I noticed that every time Dorinda is the focus on camera, you stand up and make a big scene, to take the attention off of her, and on to you. This season and last. You're so jealous, you can't SEE straight.

As for this episode, there were some good one-liners.

"Every Tom, Dick, and Harry." Good one, Lu.

Also, the Ramona line, "if I couldn't talk to someone that LuAnn hasn't been with, I couldn't talk to any man in the city." ZING!

by Anonymousreply 467June 28, 2018 4:42 AM

I love how Bethenny criticizes Dorinda for "counseling" Sonja, even going to far as to mock her.

And then she turns around and starts fucking counseling Ramona, that same night!

What a fucking hypocritical cunt! Ugh... i hate her so much!!!

She really is fucking clueless.

by Anonymousreply 468June 28, 2018 4:49 AM

What's up with the boat in Colombia? It just looks like it's in rough seas, but there must be something more.

by Anonymousreply 469June 28, 2018 5:03 AM

Dorinda is probably coked up and that's why she gets nasty. Remember her sweaty messy appearance at that god awful dry cleaner party of Johns?

by Anonymousreply 470June 28, 2018 6:10 AM

R452, culpability? Y bc Dorinda made an accusation? DL is really full of idiots. They hear one thing and run with it regardless of whether something is true.

by Anonymousreply 471June 28, 2018 6:17 AM

Again, This thread is sponsored by....Skinny Girl Bologna

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472June 28, 2018 6:36 AM

not surprising to hear that girls wanted to beat Sonja up in high school. She probably went around acting like she was better than everyone and bragged about hooking up with the "who's who" of Saratoga (isn't that where she's from).

by Anonymousreply 473June 28, 2018 6:52 AM

Dorinda definitely has a bug up her ass this season

Unfortunately, it's soaked in Vodka and Coke and it's slurring just like Dorinda....

So we really have no idea what it means

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474June 28, 2018 8:41 AM

Does anyone else think Harry Dubin isn't exactly a stranger to having a cock or two in his mouth on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 475June 28, 2018 11:30 AM

No matter how many posts you and your minions put up here about how awful Dorinda is, Bethenny, she's still the favorite and you are pretty well hated by everyone. Give it up.

by Anonymousreply 476June 28, 2018 11:43 AM

OMG! Carole looked so sexy in her pajamas and high heels!

by Anonymousreply 477June 28, 2018 11:44 AM

r465, actually it's Luann who deserves credit because without her shenanigans, NONE of them would have any story or anything to talk about. Luann's stories have driven the show for 3 seasons. Clearly the NY women are not required to have outside stories or arcs other than meaningless stuff within the group.

by Anonymousreply 478June 28, 2018 11:47 AM

In case anyone couldn't watch it through the above link, here is the trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479June 28, 2018 12:01 PM

I’m sure the boat trip wasn’t nearly as dangerous as the clip made it look. Probably hit some big waves and that was it. Notice no one is wearing a life jacket, which is the first thing they tell you to do in rough seas.

Below Deck pulls this shit all the time — preview shows fire alarms going off, crew panicking, stuff flying off shelves, and the reality was nothing.

by Anonymousreply 480June 28, 2018 12:13 PM

Sonja looks like she's actually laughing during the boat excursion.

by Anonymousreply 481June 28, 2018 12:42 PM

Ever notice how Dorinda and Tinsley both sound like their noses are constantly stuffed up, like they're in a perpetual state of recovering from a cold?

That's what all that blow'll do to ya, kids.

by Anonymousreply 482June 28, 2018 1:43 PM

r482, I think Bravo fans are well aware of this "syndrome" (see Jax on VPR, Mr 4 nose jobs and still sounds like he's got something stuck up there).

Not to mention they all basically confirmed this at the season 8 reunion.

by Anonymousreply 483June 28, 2018 2:33 PM

I think last night made it clear that Bethenny is intentionally cultivating this "feud" with Carole at the producers' behest.

by Anonymousreply 484June 28, 2018 2:36 PM

Not so sure about that, r484; it looks pretty genuine on Carole's part. Ditto Dorinda's anger at Bethenny. And look at Bethenny's face when she concedes (to Luann or Sonja?) that she knows she's being isolated. It's real, and she's really upset.

by Anonymousreply 485June 28, 2018 2:40 PM

r485, you are falling for it.

Bethenny and Carole had made up. Carole said in her blog that they had specifically made plans to drive together and when she showed up, she was told Bethenny had already left with Sonja.

Bethenny jumping from one seat to another last night was twofold - she perpetuated the notion that she was "hurt" by Carole and couldn't deal with a "confrontation". (Based on what though? The last time they were together they hugged and squashed it). Second, she wanted to ensure Sonja was across from Dorinda because she knew she was going to stir up the crest shit via her thing with Tinsley.

That dinner last night really highlighted how a strategy can be planned in advance, which is why it read as so "scripted".

by Anonymousreply 486June 28, 2018 2:48 PM

maybe so; we'll see, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 487June 28, 2018 2:52 PM

The part about the wedding dress was so fake, I am surprised they didn't come up with a better excuse.

by Anonymousreply 488June 28, 2018 2:59 PM

I am surprised the majority of the audience seems to be siding with Bethenny/Sonja. Dorinda was very surprised on WWHL that she lost the polls.

by Anonymousreply 489June 28, 2018 3:17 PM

Dorinda's right that Sonja's not entitled to claim the Morgan family (and more than Lulu's entitled to call herself a countess). But her reaction is really over the top, and her behavior toward Sonja is just terrible.

Of course she was surprised on WWHL--I have never once seen Dorinda look anything less then fully confident in the moral rightness of her position. It's one of her least attractive qualities, and it's finally becoming apparent on the show.

by Anonymousreply 490June 28, 2018 3:28 PM

I like Sonja, but I get where Dorinda is coming from. It's extremely frustrating when someone is that blatantly delusional.

And honestly, if Bethenny wasn't aligned with Sonja, she'd be calling that stuff out too.

by Anonymousreply 491June 28, 2018 3:36 PM

[quote] I am surprised the majority of the audience seems to be siding with Bethenny/Sonja. Dorinda was very surprised on WWHL that she lost the polls.

Those polls are bullshit and rigged to make "certain favorites" always look good in the eyes of the viewer.

There are two people who will NEVER receive bad polling on WWHL - Bethenny and Kyle Richards. They are Andy's favorites, and he will always make them win, and try to sway viewer opinions.

The truth is that people truly DESPISE Bethenny, and if there ever was a real poll, Dorinda would have blown her out of the water. People can relate to Dorinda. They cannot relate to Bethenny, because she's fake as fuck. And she's a miserable human being.

Dorinda knows what's up, which is why she was so surprised.

by Anonymousreply 492June 28, 2018 4:11 PM

Actually, r492, Bethenny lost all the beginning polls against Carole.

by Anonymousreply 493June 28, 2018 4:15 PM

I am glad that Bethenny called out Tinsley's stupid wedding dress idiocy. Again she's not 25 and she's been married before. She's a divorcee in her early 40s.

and Dorinda is right about Sonja acting like her EX-husband's family is her own. On WWHL, Dorinda said she wouldn't comment when asked about LuAnn continuing to use the countess moniker. Good for Dorinda. Sonja and LuAnn are desperate social climbing phonies.

by Anonymousreply 494June 28, 2018 4:16 PM

R496 because Cohan likes Carole more, due to her Kennedy connection.

by Anonymousreply 495June 28, 2018 4:17 PM

That Kennedy connection is pretty week, if you think about it. And I don't think Lee Radziwill is so quick to claim Carole--let alone any actual Kennedys. And if you think about it a little harder, there's not much difference between poor delusional Sonja claiming the Morgans and Carole claiming a Kennedy connection.

by Anonymousreply 496June 28, 2018 4:28 PM

R496 but Carole didn't divorce her husband. Both Sonja and LuAnn did. Carole kept his name but she doesn't go around acting like she's better than people. Carole annoys me but she seems down to earth

by Anonymousreply 497June 28, 2018 4:31 PM

That strikes me as a distinction without a difference, r497. And I wasn't talking about Carole keeping the Radziwill name, but about her fairly regular references to her connections to the Kennedys, and even to Lee Radziwill, whom I suspect dislikes her. Anyone have any legit knowledge?

by Anonymousreply 498June 28, 2018 4:36 PM

well we know Lee gave Carole her famous tiger print couch, so she can't dislike her that much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499June 28, 2018 4:39 PM

you're joking, right?

by Anonymousreply 500June 28, 2018 4:43 PM

[html removed]

Oh, dear...

by Anonymousreply 501June 28, 2018 4:49 PM

Carole was good friends with JFK Jr and Carolyn Bissett. Her husband was JFK Jr. best friend. It makes sense.

Sonja is just a gold digging, social climbing loser. I used to like her but she is just pathetic now.

A friend recently told me that women over 50 are not that horny and Sonja's slut routine is all an act.

by Anonymousreply 502June 28, 2018 6:43 PM

What makes sense? None of this gives her a greater claim to the Kennedy name than Sonja's to the Morgan name. Sonja is a sad soul, but all this fuss over a name is ridiculous.

Your friend is misinformed, r502.

by Anonymousreply 503June 28, 2018 6:45 PM

I am stating it makes sense that Carole feels connected to the Kennedy's, she was legit friends with them. So she kept her husband's last name. It's not like she tries to capitalize on it like Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 504June 28, 2018 7:40 PM

Carole doesn't go around insisting you know right away about her deceased husband and his family. Sonja and LuAnn don't hesitate to let people know about the "status" they have from their ex-husbands. It's a bad look and quite tacky

by Anonymousreply 505June 28, 2018 7:42 PM

[quote] Carole feels connected to the Kennedy's, she was legit friends with them. So she kept her husband's last name. It's not like she tries to capitalize on it like Sonja.

Exactly!

Sonja uses her ex-husband's name for cache and entrance into social circles, and as has been pointed out in this thread - BAD BUSINESS DEALS.

Dorinda was right to be irritated. Even Sonja's tagline is, "I'm ... a legacy."

No, bitch. The Morgans are a legacy. YOU, are a Tremont. From upstate New York. Who got beat up in high school, for being a pretentious slut.

by Anonymousreply 506June 28, 2018 7:51 PM

Exactly R492.

by Anonymousreply 507June 28, 2018 7:54 PM

oy vey.

by Anonymousreply 508June 28, 2018 8:47 PM

I call BS. How could Carole be great friends with JFK Jr when she was only born in 1995?

by Anonymousreply 509June 28, 2018 10:24 PM

[quote]Carole feels connected to the Kennedy's, she was legit friends with them. So she kept her husband's last name. It's not like she tries to capitalize on it like Sonja.

There's also a big difference between being a widow, as Carole is, and being a divorcee who uses the Morgan name to run scams.

(Speaking of Kennedys, after the death of Aristotle Onassis, the public would have understood if Jackie had reverted back to Kennedy as it was her children's name. But, to her credit, she remained Jacqueline Onassis the rest of her life.)

by Anonymousreply 510June 28, 2018 10:36 PM

The sweater Dorinda wore at dinner looked raggy. The collar was ragged and it looked like it had holes in it. Is that the fashion now? Did she pay hundreds of dollars for a ripped sweater or did John the Dry Cleaner fuck it up.

by Anonymousreply 511June 29, 2018 12:17 AM

I think even the most ardent Dorito supporters among us would admit that her personal taste level is... dubious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512June 29, 2018 12:29 AM

Damn, Mario Singer could GET IT, back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513June 29, 2018 12:36 AM

The timeless beauty of Sonya "Toaster Oven" Morgan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514June 29, 2018 12:38 AM

Mario could never hide the fact that he is a douche though and that's not sexy.

by Anonymousreply 515June 29, 2018 12:39 AM

Ummm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516June 29, 2018 12:41 AM

Portrait of the Countess... as a young student nurse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517June 29, 2018 12:44 AM

All of these women have working class backgrounds, with just a thin veneer of what the countess would probably call "class." But when you scratch the surface.....

by Anonymousreply 518June 29, 2018 12:55 AM

R511 Yeah the holely t-shirt look is a style as of late. The Kardashians rock that look all the time.

And yes those shirts cost hundreds and some thousands of dollar$.

by Anonymousreply 519June 29, 2018 1:35 AM

I notice no more Mario steamroom reports.

by Anonymousreply 520June 29, 2018 1:36 AM

Gurrrrrl!

" . . . Carole feels connected to the Kennedys . . . "

They want nothing to do with her. Aviva outed her on this fact a few seasons back, causing 'Princess Radziwill" to lunge for her throat in the stairwell of Mama Heath's home.

The 'Princess' claims she and CBK were 'Besties"; yet there are no published photos of two together, anywhere. The only scrap Carole has today to 'connect' her to the Kennedys is Lee Radziwill's ratty-ass old sofa, which she probably threw on her back while digging in Lee's dumpster for it.

by Anonymousreply 521June 29, 2018 1:48 AM

Some posters write as if they have actual knowledge of what these women think or feel--r504, when did Carole Radziwill share her feelings about her relationship with "the Kennedys" with you? It's easy to claim that your two best friends are JFK Jr. and spouse, when neither's around to dispute your claim. And I suspect she and Lee R. don't enjoy a warm relationship.

by Anonymousreply 522June 29, 2018 2:07 AM

A young (and toothy, if elegant) Carole Radziwell shares a limo ride and a laugh with her husband's cousin, JFK Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523June 29, 2018 2:18 AM

^ But there are NO published photos of CR and CBK together, ANYWHERE!

CR is soooooooo full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 524June 29, 2018 2:22 AM

Carole looks positively giddy sitting there with John John.

by Anonymousreply 525June 29, 2018 2:26 AM

How many episodes are left? It can't be that many because Dallas takes over the 9pm slot on 8/15, which likely means the a third part reunion will air at 8 that night. So the first reunion must air 8/1. Does that mean there are only like 5 episodes to go?

by Anonymousreply 526June 29, 2018 3:45 AM

They are not airing on the 4th - so that would only be 3 more episodes before August 1.

by Anonymousreply 527June 29, 2018 3:51 AM

That yoga instructor was funny looking.

by Anonymousreply 528June 29, 2018 7:38 AM

Bethenny has some crazy black circles under her eyes when she's not slathered in makeup.

by Anonymousreply 529June 29, 2018 10:10 AM

I noticed that too, r529. That has to be some sort of nutritional imbalance.

by Anonymousreply 530June 29, 2018 11:37 AM

My friend watched this for the first time and when B came on screen she was shocked how haggard she looked. Then in the talking head, she said she looks like a completely different person.

Dorinda looked great on WWHL the other night. The slurring contest was hilarious!!

by Anonymousreply 531June 29, 2018 11:48 AM

They will need a shakeup next season.

by Anonymousreply 532June 29, 2018 11:55 AM

R530 You see that look a lot with bulimics.

by Anonymousreply 533June 29, 2018 1:12 PM

It's pretty shocking to see. There was a brief scene when she and Sonja were waking up in bed where it really looked like she had two black eyes.

by Anonymousreply 534June 29, 2018 1:19 PM

At first, I thought it was just smeared mascara under Bethenny's eyes. Damn, she needs to get that checked out!

by Anonymousreply 535June 29, 2018 1:39 PM

Remember a couple of episodes ago when Carole and Bethenny made up and Bethenny went in for the hug and Carole reluctantly participated, saying she wasn't a hugger?

Well, Carole sure didn't have any problem climbing all over Lu-Man in this latest episode. And, um, didn't she despise Lu just a season ago?

by Anonymousreply 536June 29, 2018 1:41 PM

r535, I highly doubt she is unaware of it.

by Anonymousreply 537June 29, 2018 1:41 PM

That whole scene with Carole and Luann felt forced on Carole's part.

And they need to stop with Carole/Tinsley. Those are just boring together.

by Anonymousreply 538June 29, 2018 1:44 PM

R538 They just need to stop with Tinsley, period.

Her whole "I'd wear one of those wedding gowns to a cocktail party" BS was ridiculous. She's a sad, aged out debutante.

by Anonymousreply 539June 29, 2018 1:50 PM

I wonder what they expected from Tinsley when they cast her, because I assume it wasn't what they got. I thought she was going to be some fun, opinionated spitfire, something like Brandi in her early seasons on BH.

by Anonymousreply 540June 29, 2018 2:14 PM

They knew exactly what they we're getting with Tinsley.

A debutant whoes long in the tooth.

by Anonymousreply 541June 29, 2018 2:55 PM

[quote] That has to be some sort of nutritional imbalance

Yeah, that's what happens when you don't eat, or when you eat and then puke up your food immediately after.

She's a fucking nutcase.

Bethenny, you look so thin and beautiful! Lol... yeah, not really.

by Anonymousreply 542June 29, 2018 3:29 PM

the comma is not your friend, r541.

by Anonymousreply 543June 29, 2018 3:32 PM

This thread inspired me to buy bologna - but not Skinny Girl bologna!

by Anonymousreply 544June 29, 2018 8:57 PM

This thread inspires me to...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545June 29, 2018 11:11 PM

Bethenny's dark circles may be due to lack of sleep too.

by Anonymousreply 546June 29, 2018 11:27 PM

Look at the photo of Carole sitting on the leopard sofa. She's had a ton of work done.

by Anonymousreply 547June 30, 2018 12:11 AM

....and yet none of it really improved her looks.

by Anonymousreply 548June 30, 2018 12:14 AM

Carole's original appeal was that she was the anti-housewife. She didn't care about the normal housewife extravagances. Now she has become one.

by Anonymousreply 549June 30, 2018 2:47 AM

I think Carole genuinely likes LuAnn but the whole Adam shade that Lu threw turned her off. Dorinda looked fabulous on WWHL the other night. Said she lost about 20 lbs. Good for her cuz she's quite the porker this season.

by Anonymousreply 550June 30, 2018 3:25 AM

Was is it like BTS? Does each HW have a producer who preps them before a scene?

by Anonymousreply 551June 30, 2018 3:39 AM

ROCK IT, RAMONA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552June 30, 2018 3:45 AM

R550 Carole never liked LuAnn. She spotted right away what a pretentious phony LuAnn is. Carole would never hang out with her if they weren't on a show together. Carole's just being nicer because she knows it would look back to kick someone when she's down.

by Anonymousreply 553June 30, 2018 3:51 AM

I assume the reunion will be filming right after the holiday?

by Anonymousreply 554June 30, 2018 3:55 AM

r552 is Ramona unable to do her signature bug-eye look anymore due to all her many procedures?

by Anonymousreply 555June 30, 2018 2:20 PM

One hopes.

by Anonymousreply 556June 30, 2018 2:26 PM

Dear Ramona in her Britney costume...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557June 30, 2018 2:29 PM

My guess is that Carole knew at this point in filming that Bethenny might not be back for next season, and decided LuAnn might make a more attractive alliance than Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 558June 30, 2018 3:04 PM

If this is in any way real, I cannot imagine that Bethenny would allow herself to be "pushed" out by these women, ie leaving simply because she is isolated.

by Anonymousreply 559June 30, 2018 3:20 PM

If anyone needs an ally, call me. I am waiting by the phone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560June 30, 2018 3:24 PM

I want to know more about Mario and steamrooms. I'd do him in a heartbeat

by Anonymousreply 561June 30, 2018 3:29 PM

r561, there has only ever been one report from a DLer in which I believe he was allegedly cruised by Mario at the gym. Always sounded suspect.

by Anonymousreply 562June 30, 2018 3:51 PM

That midseason trailer was great, but does it really only encompass three episodes?

by Anonymousreply 563July 1, 2018 3:27 PM

I can't believe no one has brought up that Tom Arnold revealed Michael Cohen has been staying at THE REGENCY these past couple months. I wonder if he knows Ramona, Sonja and LuAnn since they all go there and know Trump. We know he knows Jill...he went to Bobby's funeral

by Anonymousreply 564July 1, 2018 5:58 PM

If only Lu had married him! Think of the drama!

by Anonymousreply 565July 1, 2018 8:29 PM

The gushing Sonja fan/Dorinda hater is one of two losers in their 30s who post regularly on ATRL (despite ATRL only being for braindead gay teens still in high school). Writing style is exactly the same.

by Anonymousreply 566July 1, 2018 9:10 PM

Sorry; ATRL is.....?

by Anonymousreply 567July 1, 2018 9:12 PM

Dorinda always looks great. She was really fun last week on WWHL. She's definitely one of my favorite housewives.

And I enjoy the episodes that take place at her Blue Stone Manor estate every season. She's done wonders for the NYC franchise.

by Anonymousreply 568July 2, 2018 5:27 AM

r568 = John

by Anonymousreply 569July 2, 2018 11:35 AM

Dorinda reminds me of a young Sharon Tate

by Anonymousreply 570July 2, 2018 3:44 PM

R570 Before or after she was slaughtered?

by Anonymousreply 571July 2, 2018 5:05 PM

I can think of few people who remind me less of Sharon Tate.

by Anonymousreply 572July 2, 2018 5:16 PM

Dorinda looks kinda like Mika Brezezinski to me

by Anonymousreply 573July 2, 2018 5:37 PM

Mika's features are too delicate. closest I can come is Dorinda sort of = Edie Falco.

by Anonymousreply 574July 2, 2018 5:49 PM

Do the NY women have special contracts that they don't have to really present a 'personal' storyline in addition to the group dynamics?

by Anonymousreply 575July 2, 2018 5:54 PM

I'm sure Bethenny would insist on that. She's not permitted to show her daughter, and she can't risk showing anything that would give the ex- leverage in their custody battles. Besides, I think some of these women don't have a very interesting personal storyline apart from being on the show.

by Anonymousreply 576July 2, 2018 6:07 PM

True. And we are expected to be entertained by watching an hour of their boring lives. They all think of themselves as stars. I watch because of the props. I noticed Bethenny recently traded in her Hamptons G-Wagon for a cool vintage Bronco. I'm waiting to see how Ramona's house comes out I'm pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577July 2, 2018 6:14 PM

LuAnn's legal drama is the only real personal story. Tinsley's fake distance relationship isn't worth filming.

I guess we're getting a bit of modern gal Carole and Adam's "post-relationship-relationship"

by Anonymousreply 578July 2, 2018 6:16 PM

There's a blind item saying LuAnn's back to boozing it up...

"That didn't take long. This Housewife is back on the booze train and maybe some other trains too. Luann de Lesseps ("Real Housewives of New York City")"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579July 2, 2018 6:22 PM

Was she really expected to quit drinking forever?

by Anonymousreply 580July 2, 2018 6:43 PM

well, Page 6 carried that story last week about how drunk she was at the SF Pride parade. But as someone commented here, it's Page 6.

by Anonymousreply 581July 2, 2018 6:48 PM

I bet those gays out in West Hollywood got LuAnn hooked on coke!

by Anonymousreply 582July 2, 2018 6:57 PM

I love that some of the loon fans hold up these women on a REALITY SHOW to some high moral standard and/or to set some type of example.

by Anonymousreply 583July 2, 2018 6:59 PM

All of the Housewives franchises are essentially about women who never outgrew middle school. I'm surprised some feminist or SJW group hasn't launched a protest, because of how wimmin are portrayed.

by Anonymousreply 584July 2, 2018 7:35 PM

Dorinda looks like Carmella Soprano, albeit a soused one. She’s got a real gangster moll vibe about her.

by Anonymousreply 585July 2, 2018 8:14 PM

Agree, r 585.

In other news, LuAnn is all over Insta today, visiting Cindy Barshop's vagina rejuvenating emporium and sitting on a vibrating kegel throne. The Widow Zarin's in Greece with random Lohans ("I run with a fabulous circle of people" -- J. Zarin), yammering away about it on FB. What a bunch of exhibitionists these women are.

by Anonymousreply 586July 2, 2018 8:24 PM

R577 We all watch these shows for the props. Because most of these women are boring. And that goes for every franchise.

People tune in because they want to see the mansions, cars, private jets, jewelry, yachts, the shopping, fine dining and extravagant vacation and jet lifestyles a lot of these people live. Same goes for why people follow them on instagram. It's all about living vicariously through celebrities/reality tv personalities!

Same thing with the Kardashians. It's all about watching people who's living that lifestyles of the rich and famous type of life.

It's all about watching rich people.

by Anonymousreply 587July 2, 2018 8:32 PM

R587 I don't watch for the props at all. That stuff is the most boring part of the show IMO. I watch for the comeuppance. But if it's too scripted or fake I don't watch. NYC I'll still watch but the rest, meh.

by Anonymousreply 588July 2, 2018 8:54 PM

there's a pic of Lu and 'the Count' on Insta. So glad her assault on a police officer isn't interfering with her social life.

by Anonymousreply 589July 3, 2018 12:31 AM

R387 Sonja lost most of her liquid assets when a scam she was running blew up in her face. Lost millions.

by Anonymousreply 590July 3, 2018 12:33 AM

LuAnn is just shameless.

by Anonymousreply 591July 3, 2018 12:40 AM

r591 ...and feckless too!

by Anonymousreply 592July 3, 2018 1:30 AM

I will be in withdrawal this week without my NY HW fix!

by Anonymousreply 593July 3, 2018 2:08 AM

not even re-runs.

by Anonymousreply 594July 3, 2018 2:52 AM

Lu celebrates 6 months of sobriety

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595July 3, 2018 3:02 AM

right.

by Anonymousreply 596July 3, 2018 3:04 AM

Do any of these bitches really have money that is not from a divorce, dead husband or banging some guy for money? They all seem middle class and coarse.

by Anonymousreply 597July 3, 2018 4:49 AM

Well Bethannys money comes from her "Skinny Girl" business. So she made her fortune.

by Anonymousreply 598July 3, 2018 5:11 AM

Yeah but some guy she screwed gave her money right? They all seem like cheap posers

by Anonymousreply 599July 3, 2018 5:24 AM

R599 yeah exactly. Even these “self made “ women aren’t. See Tory Burch.

by Anonymousreply 600July 3, 2018 5:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!