Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What exactly happens in the Sam Heughan threads?

I don't want to look.

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2018 6:47 PM

Always the same first ten replies by the OP, laying out old anecdotal evidence that Sam is gay. After that, it's back to current stalkery stuff. It's quite fascinating, this consistent way in which they've organized themselves. It's almost as if Sam is secondary and taking part in these threads is the goal in itself. They will out-post all of us here because that habit is so strong by now.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2018 2:19 PM

No idea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2018 2:21 PM

Is the the same dynamic as the Amazing Life of Luke Evans threads, r1?

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2018 2:25 PM

The people who post in Luke Evans thread actually appear to hate him.

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2018 2:37 PM

R1=TROLL

Always trying to derail the SH threads, now pretending you don't want to read them but are very interested? fuck off. These threads are no different from many other gay actors threads like Luke Evans indeed. Babbeldon's " king of man" is gay, face it and leave these threads alone.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2018 10:26 AM

r5 is triggered to high heaven. I check the Sam threads every time a new one is created, before I put them on ignore. Always the same pattern, which can't be seen in any other similar thread. You're probably the anally retentive OP of those threads. You and those eurotrash stalker fraus should get some psychiatric care, stat.

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2018 10:38 AM

Your trolling is the pattern we're all fed up with. Even opening your own personal thread. More homophobic bad PR.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2018 10:54 AM

OP = Jennifer Allen, dutiful lesbian PR flack for her closeted gay clientele in service to homophobic Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2018 11:25 PM

[quote]It's quite fascinating, this consistent way in which they've organized themselves. It's almost as if Sam is secondary and taking part in these threads is the goal in itself

The gay movie star is basically an excuse to play-act Soviet Politburo.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2018 5:38 PM

Whatever you do, don't post anything about the show. You will be attacked. The thread is NOT about the show. It is about his gayness.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2018 7:16 PM

R9 are you the new McCarthy? Ifwhiteamericawouldtellthetruthonedayit'sworldwouldfallapart(title of a great song too btw)

Politburo, please cut the right wing homophobic crap

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2018 8:32 PM

These threads are home to two menopausal, 300 lb, psychotic, homophobic fraus who post back and forth the same shit 50 times a night. 'The beard liked his post', 'GAY SAM FOR YOU' (with a pic of him looking 'camp' to prove the poster's homophobia).

These disgusting women like it best when someone comes on and disagrees with them, as they can then respond with a flurry of photos of Sam 'looking gay' or 'looking miserable with the beard' (translation, not grinning like a lunatic as he strolls along hand in hand with his very attractive girlfriend).

They accuse anyone who disagrees with them or their threads of being the Spaz Troll.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2018 10:08 PM

Shut up Ugly Paul. Everyone hates you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2018 7:14 AM

Observe the first ten posts of the new thread that was created today and then compare it to the part 34, 33, 32...

And then tell me again I'm crazy and making shit up. This is some pathological OCD if I ever saw one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2018 9:44 PM

Maybe its Sam trying to tell us something?

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2018 9:47 PM

OK so people in here are saying it must be straight women starting the threads. Why?

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2018 9:48 PM

don't listen to the trolls R16. It's the same 3 trying to derail every SH thread because the OP of the SH thread had their enby thread closed. Plus the insane OL fantards/Shamzies/ hetero-heughan-pr-shills who are utterly discriminating and homophobes

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2018 6:42 PM

I block them immediately like all other threads of that nature. Jeremy Runner, etc. All psychotic fraus.

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2018 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!