Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Datalounges strange and myseterious trolls

Who are some of the strangest trolls from DLs illustrious history? I’m bored and drunk please Regale me with you tales.

by Anonymousreply 108May 8, 2020 9:53 PM

Tami Troll is horrible.

PMBT/John was horrible.

Of course the garden variety rightwing culture warriors are horrible.

MA the breeder cracker goyim troll is ... well you get the picture.

by Anonymousreply 1May 20, 2018 2:11 AM

Search function is at the top of the page, next to the ignored. We have a lot of great troll definition threads.

by Anonymousreply 2May 20, 2018 2:16 AM

I'll never understand poo shoes or witchy poo.

by Anonymousreply 3May 20, 2018 2:21 AM

I miss the Galloping Gourmet with all of his boyfriend's-family drama and the elaborate menus he pulled straight from mid-sixties cookbooks.

by Anonymousreply 4May 20, 2018 2:33 AM

the armie and timmy pedo trolls, tedious and annoying as hell

by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2018 2:56 AM

D. Rxchelle, singlehandedly burning up a thread on her nemesis, Amal Clooney!

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2018 3:03 AM

The pedo trolls are definitely the worst, and the craziest. They infest the CMBYN related threads, and the FARROW /ALLEN threads. They are actually quite scary

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2018 3:06 AM

What about the guy who posts gibberish right before dl has issues?

by Anonymousreply 8May 20, 2018 8:12 AM

The guy who's trying to turn Reba McIntyre into a gay icon.

by Anonymousreply 9May 20, 2018 10:25 AM

The ones who can't spell or punctuate in the headline—IN THE HEADLINE!—seem to be reaching epidemic status.

by Anonymousreply 10May 20, 2018 10:30 AM

[quote]Datalounges strange and myseterious trolls

OP's strange and M Y S T E R I O U S spelling

by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2018 10:32 AM

IN THE HEADLINE!?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 20, 2018 12:07 PM

Don’t leave me out!

by Anonymousreply 13May 20, 2018 12:50 PM

I hate the "look at me!!!!" idiots.

When something happens in the news, they probably know there's a thread already in existence, but they start a new one anyway just to get the attention they don't get in real life.

Kind of like the pieces of shit who shoot up these schools. Anything to garner attention.

I always wonder why they didn't post their topic in a thread about such and such or so and so which already exists.

It's such a ridiculous and blatantly desperate attempt for attention.

by Anonymousreply 14May 20, 2018 1:01 PM

The Mad Bumper is certifiable.

by Anonymousreply 15May 20, 2018 1:24 PM

You mean like the wedding cunts this weekend, r14.

by Anonymousreply 16May 20, 2018 1:28 PM

The Sarah Huckabee Sanders Troll reminds me of myself.

by Anonymousreply 17May 20, 2018 1:30 PM

Judy "Pills" Garland.

Absolutely legendary in the annals of trolldom.

by Anonymousreply 18May 20, 2018 1:32 PM

peg - very strange but not at all mysterious....

by Anonymousreply 19May 20, 2018 1:33 PM

OMG. Thank you R4. I made a post in another food menu thread today about how I missed the Galloping Gourmet troll. I couldn't remember his name. Absolutely the best and I really miss his convoluted and pretentious menus and stories.

by Anonymousreply 20May 20, 2018 1:38 PM

We now have the pedo who's obsessed with seven year old Prince George possibly being gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2018 1:41 PM

Any and all "pedo" trolls, like r21.

by Anonymousreply 22May 20, 2018 1:43 PM

^ Tim O’Tay?

by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2018 1:58 PM

R21, Georgie is four. Still a toddler, thus just out of diapers not long ago in our years. I now return to standing behind you, to shake my fist and say: Yeah! What he said!

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2018 2:00 PM

R23, the real Armie would know Timmy was "Little Timmy Tim" before he was Tim O'Tay. But he's not little anymore, so it's just Timmy Tim. Or, of course, Tim O'Tay.

by Anonymousreply 25May 20, 2018 2:02 PM

Self-promotion is a good thing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 20, 2018 2:23 PM

I’m sorry I was very drunk

by Anonymousreply 27May 20, 2018 6:37 PM

Well, then no mysetery, r27.

by Anonymousreply 28May 20, 2018 6:40 PM

The Darfur orphan troll is so tedious ...

Also the Patsy Ramsey troll - equally tedious ...

by Anonymousreply 29May 20, 2018 6:54 PM

And the "Oh Dear" trolls are way pest their expiration date ...

by Anonymousreply 30May 20, 2018 6:55 PM

well - they are pests ..

by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2018 6:55 PM

The caftan/earrings troll needs to DIAGF

by Anonymousreply 32May 20, 2018 7:02 PM

There is a specific one that pops up in soap threads, especially any involving One Life To Live, the Kathy Glass Troll. It is obsessed with an actress Kathy Glass, who appeared on the show for three years in the late 70's, and likes to mention Q scores alot. Once it appears it brings the thread to a tedious halt.

by Anonymousreply 33May 20, 2018 7:15 PM

I actually like most of DL's trolls. They add 'flavuh' to the place. The only one that really annoys me is the cracker breeder goyim troll, and that's because he spams threads to the point where he shuts them down. I don't like the idea that other people end up being silenced because of one asshole. There's also some sick fuck who invades any sweety kitty thread and posts amazingly vile posts to sicken everyone on the thread: what a piece of shit he is.

by Anonymousreply 34May 20, 2018 10:55 PM

WHET the Adam Scott troll?

by Anonymousreply 35May 20, 2018 11:01 PM

Earrings/caftans, Oh Dear, Darfur Orphan and Mrs. Patsy Ramsey are all DL characters and used by multiple people. They're not just one person. They're in-jokes, not trolls.

by Anonymousreply 36May 20, 2018 11:06 PM

You forgot me, r36.

by Anonymousreply 37May 20, 2018 11:08 PM

The person who would post fake "this is a duplicate thread" complaints was certifiable. I think it was the Mad Bumper, who I noticed after he got redtagged would stop bumping with "bump" but instead write a sentence, thinking no one would realize it was him.

Someone was spending a LOT of time trying to kill all the new threads and therefore kill the board last month.

by Anonymousreply 38May 20, 2018 11:09 PM

Not on purpose, my purulent friend at r37. I was just addressing the names that had been brought up already.

by Anonymousreply 39May 20, 2018 11:09 PM

The tits who are obsessed with one topic or person (usually person) and just talk endless shit and will hear nothing at all against them. Oh and the Timmy/Hammer obsessive Fraus. And the Groffy obsessed. And the Tom Cruise obsessive. any fan Fraus then

by Anonymousreply 40May 20, 2018 11:12 PM

misshelenbedd owns this thread

by Anonymousreply 41May 20, 2018 11:23 PM

The Darfur Orphan isn't funny. It could be but it usually misses the mark.

by Anonymousreply 42May 20, 2018 11:24 PM

He [italic]called[/italic] himself the Galloping Gourmet, but far and wide he was actually known and cherished as the Fussy Menu Troll.

by Anonymousreply 43May 20, 2018 11:29 PM

Do we have any glamorous trolls?

by Anonymousreply 44May 21, 2018 11:04 PM

The Brendad Ickson troll is very glamorous!

by Anonymousreply 45May 22, 2018 4:05 AM

Is AIKC gone or does he just not sign his posts anymore? I haven't read something that sounded like him in a while.

Also, there are a few know-it-all types that are bordering on troll-like behavior who surface in healthcare threads. The FNP with all her unnecessary medical vocabulary and the "CVS Tech" with her bizarre attacks on people with medical problem. Then an actual doctor will post & write like a normal person - which would hopefully embarrass these two (or show them how to communicate properly) but they can't help themselves.

"i-ii tab(s). PO q4-6hrs PRN, Disp. #30... a dose less than 50 MME/day..." and on and on (gurl just stop)

by Anonymousreply 46May 22, 2018 4:12 AM

I just try and try.

by Anonymousreply 47May 22, 2018 4:28 AM

Or:

I just try, and try.

Either are correct.

by Anonymousreply 48May 22, 2018 4:29 AM

I liked BILL TAYLOR.

by Anonymousreply 49May 22, 2018 4:31 AM

Some of his posts were funny, but he wasn't around much. That poster was being a cunt to someone, and then got blocked, and it was revealed that was BILL TAYLOR - so I never found it amusing after that.

And do we believe the cousin fucker to be real or not? He vanished off the face of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 50May 22, 2018 4:34 AM

Maybe not the strangest or most mysterious, but scariest: Luka Magnotta.

by Anonymousreply 51May 22, 2018 4:38 AM

The troll obsessed with interjecting trans into every thread, no matter how unrelated to the subject matter. We could be having a conversation about chocolate cake, and this person will randomly make a comment about chocolate cake and trans. It's really bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 52May 22, 2018 4:41 AM

Is that the Bubba Lubba Lipton troll, r8?

AIKC, or someone impersonating it, reappears from time to time. It seems to be testing new personas but they never stick. The last one I remember was a snippy twink who went on and on about attracting haters and how young and hot he is. I can’t remember the thread but there were 5-6 very AIKC posts and then....nevermore.

by Anonymousreply 53May 22, 2018 4:49 AM

(G(R))Umpy

by Anonymousreply 54May 22, 2018 4:50 AM

I think Umpy is still quietly with us.

by Anonymousreply 55May 22, 2018 4:53 AM

R54 you took the name right out of my head! And R55 I hope so.

My larger concern is hte bizarre number of trolls starting threats and shitting all over other threads with racist nasty vicious humorless bilge. there is no wit no intelligence just meanness. And it;s purposeful meanness. It's toxic, illogical and irrational. Their goal is derail and or dominate every thread. ugly trash.

by Anonymousreply 56May 22, 2018 5:00 AM

Yeah R56, they are pretty gross, although they typically get laughed at or get their asses handed to them by other real DLers.

by Anonymousreply 57May 22, 2018 5:02 AM

r56 does not give a fuck about an Oxford comma.

by Anonymousreply 58May 22, 2018 5:05 AM

Three words: Judy "Pills" Garland!.

by Anonymousreply 59May 22, 2018 5:11 AM

Christine Marinoni wants you to make sure you don't forget about Temple Grandin!!!!

by Anonymousreply 60May 22, 2018 5:28 AM

R46, my favorite FNP moment was when he said women urinated out of their vaginas. He always lost his damn mind if you questioned or corrected him.

by Anonymousreply 61May 22, 2018 8:47 AM

"At least chocolate cake has actual eggs, unlike those biological men who falsely claim they are trans women"

by Anonymousreply 62May 22, 2018 8:49 AM

The troll who has started and seen six Hart Family Crash threads through to 600. Pick a random post to put on ignore and 60% of each thread disappears. Go back and pick one of the more florid of the remaining posts and that number rises to 90%.

90% of 3,600 posts; that's dedication.

It's fixated on the usual Poo themes, but what's strange and mysterious is that no one ever called it Poo. I guess it's possible that the other 30% is comprised exclusively of Websleuths.

[quote]Trafficking of kids is far more common than most would like to think. Many in the crowd they ran in were abused as kids, were foster kids, etc. The Hart kids were not being taught appropriate boundaries with adults, esp Devonte. The mom commanded, Dont you want to hug Nahko? They used the kids to get attention from the stars of their culty world and overtly groomed him.

[quote]A lot of language and imagery used, water imagery, the many pics of meditating Hart kids, all go back to those teachings. Their crowd seem to believe in impermanence and reincarnation. Love and light!

by Anonymousreply 63May 22, 2018 6:59 PM

[quote]Someone was spending a LOT of time trying to kill all the new threads and therefore kill the board last month.

Matthew Ansher aka the goyim” troll. Mentally ill and also obsessed with anything “trans”.

by Anonymousreply 64May 22, 2018 7:07 PM

The fish hating troll and the everyone is Boris trolls can be both annoying funny. Erna apparently has many fans who also hate fish.

by Anonymousreply 65May 22, 2018 7:11 PM

[quote] Erna apparently has many [bold] sock puppets [bold] who also hate fish.

There, I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 66May 22, 2018 7:13 PM

[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 67May 22, 2018 7:14 PM

R21? Is it the same troll who made the Daily Fail with his Twitter account?

by Anonymousreply 68May 22, 2018 7:18 PM

R63 That could be Aeltri, the notorious Cumberbatch troll. She has many similar interests to Poo, since they are both mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 69May 22, 2018 7:18 PM

The old lesbian black troll who apparently haunts Lipstick Alley. Makes everything about race. Easy to shut it down now by pointing out that only old folks are ardent racists.

by Anonymousreply 70May 22, 2018 7:29 PM

R61: I would love if you could be so kind as to quote/link to the exact post you are referencing, so we can all laugh at my ignorance. Hint: You may have difficulty, because it was not me. I have no idea with whom you are confusing me, but it just wasn't me who claim "women urinate out of their vaginas." For that matter, I don't recall writing very many (if any) posts about women and/or vaginas on a gay message board, period (no pun intended). I mean, even if I lied completely about my education & credentials, do you believe the majority of men do not know women urinate from the urethra, just like men, not the vagina? And I beg to differ that I "always lose my damn mind" if questioned or corrected. I enjoy being questioned, that is why I sign my posts in medical threads. As for being corrected, I don't recall it happening often. However, I do quite enjoy education & learning--and I am very far from perfect or all-knowing--so please, correct me all you would like. I promise I shall not lose my damn mind.

Further, I only post infrequently on DL--and for probably close to six months, I didn't post at all, I only read--due to miserable pieces of shit like R46, who, in my opinion, ruin the site by being an asshole for absolutely no reason. Yeah, yeah, "pointless bitchery" in the description; fine, but if you're going to be a pointless, basic bitch, at least be witty about it. R46 is just an unhappy person considering I have done nothing to him/her, and s/he has no reason to be antagonistic toward me. If you are that triggered by reading my post(s), then please put me on ignore. If you do not understand medical terminology within a medical thread--and you are unable to look it up (or, I don't know, ask me for clarification since I am a troll-like know-it-all), then again, just ignore me. Also, what and where are these "actual doctor" posts that should elicit my embarrassment, I wonder? And since I am a normal person--again, not a she/her/female, just a boring biological male--I feel I do write & communicate like one. Do I write posts that are too lengthy? Absolutely, but you are free to skip them. Seriously, R46: why do you care if I take the time to answer another poster's question, medical or otherwise, simply because I want to, I'm a decent person and I enjoy helping others? As far as I am aware, it doesn't adversely affect you whatsoever; if that's false, I'm confident you will enlighten me.

Lastly, the sentence I wrote and from which you partially quoted (from the "Wal-Mart: We know more than your doctor" thread), was providing an example of how a prescriber could identify an opioid analgesic prescription for an acute injury: "...(which can be identified by including the ICD-10 diagnosis code on the prescription; or by my including, in the Rx instructions, 'take i-ii tabs. PO q4-6hrs PRN for pain due to fracture')," quite simply is how a prescription would be worded/written, regardless of your distaste for medical terms & abbreviations. So you just stop, "gurl." And "...a dose less than 50 MME/day," if you read the provided article in the OP of that thread, you would know "MME" is the acronym for "Morphine Milligram Equivalents." I didn't invent it. Now go ahead and bitch that this post is entirely too long, as well, R46. You may be right about that, but I have done nothing to cause your dislike of me considering we don't know each other and I play no role in your life. You take care and be well, friend.

by Anonymousreply 71May 26, 2018 7:31 AM

I would like to say that the FNP has been greatly helpful to me, and I would wager that many other people would agree,

I don't know what R61 is talking about. He is most likely envious of FNP. Truth be told, most of the enmity here at DL stems from envy.

by Anonymousreply 72May 26, 2018 7:41 AM

R42 It's hard to hit the mark, when you're close to death.

by Anonymousreply 73May 26, 2018 8:04 AM

I hate that troll that keeps talking about gay stuff. Every thread is about 95% gay talk because this troll. What gives?

by Anonymousreply 74May 26, 2018 8:05 AM

Love the dude who starts the Angie Lansbury threads. He must love the old granny.

Also always smile when I see a well placed bit of snark from Mrs patsy Ramsey

by Anonymousreply 75May 26, 2018 8:34 AM

[quote] Don’t leave me out!

—The Grand Maul Seizure troll.

Dood! How've ya' been doin'?

by Anonymousreply 76May 26, 2018 2:10 PM

How long has it been since the elaborate scenario troll was a thing?

by Anonymousreply 77May 26, 2018 2:34 PM

Canefaces love workboots!

by Anonymousreply 78May 27, 2018 1:06 AM

'There's also some sick fuck who invades any sweety kitty thread and posts amazingly vile posts to sicken everyone on the thread: what a piece of shit he is. '

That's the Spaz Troll, he hates rescue cats.

by Anonymousreply 79June 4, 2018 3:34 AM

The Harry Styles troll who is also the Spaz Troll.

by Anonymousreply 80June 4, 2018 3:36 AM

The Gloria Estefan Troll was a delight.

by Anonymousreply 81June 4, 2018 3:50 AM

80 posts and no love for the ballplayer with the womanly ass troll?

by Anonymousreply 82June 4, 2018 3:51 AM

Shit swallower Erna is the one who I actively wish would die in a painful and humiliating way. A grease fire is too good for that thing.

by Anonymousreply 83June 4, 2018 3:52 AM

[quote] R44: Do we have any glamorous trolls?

The Evening Punctuationist.

by Anonymousreply 84June 4, 2018 3:56 AM

the tyne daly troll was very strange

by Anonymousreply 85June 4, 2018 4:05 AM

Was there an actual Vic Tayback troll, or is that just another DL meme?

by Anonymousreply 86June 4, 2018 4:06 AM

Whatever happened to the yellow skin troll?

by Anonymousreply 87June 4, 2018 5:32 AM

Fucking hate the troll that posts about the One Dimension twats.

by Anonymousreply 88June 4, 2018 6:25 AM

Hey Randolf

I am the person who incorrectly called you Rolf in my last post to EP. I want you to know that I shall never make that mistake again!

Kisses to EP.

by Anonymousreply 89June 4, 2018 6:59 AM

R89, thank you for your candor. Randolf will answer to Randolf, Rolf, or Peanut, for future information.

I was asked to forward big sloppy moose kisses to my friends here in DataLounge, especially R89.

by Anonymousreply 90June 4, 2018 5:37 PM

Does Randolf get paid in peanuts?

by Anonymousreply 91June 4, 2018 5:40 PM

I love the Matt Damon’s Ass troll. Could it actually be his rabbit faced wife?

by Anonymousreply 92June 4, 2018 7:15 PM

Why do you like him, R92?

by Anonymousreply 93June 4, 2018 7:29 PM

The stanksleeve trolls trying to keep mutulation happening instead of taking a shower now and then.

by Anonymousreply 94June 4, 2018 8:12 PM

R91, Randolf absolutely does NOT get paid in peanuts, like some wild animal. He’s in a Union!

by Anonymousreply 95June 4, 2018 8:54 PM

Yes, r94. I had never heard of people shrieking about uncircumcision before I found DL. It's one of those things where either you are or you aren't and it's not something even worth discussing. But the Mutilation Shriekers are so awful here, it's hard not to give their shit right back to them.

by Anonymousreply 96June 4, 2018 9:20 PM

Love The Murder, She Wrote troll and his dedication to Granny. I mean Angie..

by Anonymousreply 97June 4, 2018 10:40 PM

The Spaz Troll is fucking hilarious.

Every time some frau starts up a 'I love my kitty' thread he goes and pretends to be the OP and says his cat attacked him and he had to give it back to the rescue or some other scenario that the others all fall for.

He continues to fool so many posters here.

by Anonymousreply 98June 4, 2018 10:46 PM

R98, The Spaz Troll is my most hated DLer.

by Anonymousreply 99June 5, 2018 1:01 AM

I hate the troll who’s starting all the threads about trolls. What is this one — the tenth?

by Anonymousreply 100June 5, 2018 1:48 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 101June 6, 2018 12:47 AM

I thought the Vic Tayback troll was g/r/umpy.I remember he used to always go on about the crush he had on him.

by Anonymousreply 102June 6, 2018 1:04 AM

The Spazz/Larrie Troll is arguably the most disturbed troll we have now, (and I'm including the Clooney loon, who's still with us).

R98 I always thought the person posting about killing kittens was Luca Magnotta posting from prison but I'm not surprised to learn it's the Spazz Troll.

by Anonymousreply 103June 16, 2018 7:02 AM

I miss the Dominionist Wackiness Troll. He was my fave.

by Anonymousreply 104June 16, 2018 7:03 AM

While recently shopping at Zabar's, I was reminded of Noodles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 16, 2018 7:15 AM

What is this Spazz Troll? Maybe u already have him on block.

by Anonymousreply 106June 17, 2018 12:59 AM

I rarely see the spazz troll these days.

by Anonymousreply 107June 17, 2018 2:49 AM
by Anonymousreply 108May 8, 2020 9:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!