Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kyle Abbott's Mangina Here!

per request

by Anonymousreply 601June 9, 2018 5:01 PM

Tasty!

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2018 10:47 AM

Are you moist and inviting?

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2018 10:09 PM

We could use some photos.

What about that pervy Bruce Weber who used him in a Abercrombie campaign.

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2018 10:42 PM

I've seen it, and it's spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2018 1:55 AM

Why doesn't anyone talk about my vagina?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2018 2:13 AM

What the hell was that clip? Please tell me it was a dream sequence

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2018 2:15 AM

What I don't understand, is with all the talk and stories lately concerning Dina and the Abbot children's childhoods, has no one thought to contact Mamie? I mean if Veronica Redd doesn't or can't return, I'm sure it has been long enough that the role could be recast again. Has everyone forgotten that she was the one who actually acted like a mother to Jack, Ashley, and Traci? With John Abbot dead, and Dina in and out of reality, they really need her now. I always hated that the writers never allowed her and John to get together, since she was the only woman in John's life that really deserved him.

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2018 3:24 AM

R6 Yes, it was a dream sequence done some time after David Kimble had gone to a plastic surgeon to alter his appearance (1991). At this point everyone thought he was dead, so he wanted the doctor to make him look like "David Hasselhoff," but the doctor scratched "KILLER" into his forehead instead. David was now fantasizing of ways to get rid of Cricket and Nina. In this one, he had the two of them out in the desert, buried up to their necks in sand, so that rats could eat their faces off, or something like that .. lol! .. Lovely.

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2018 5:20 AM

I'm assuming Josh is the top in his relationship with Michael?

by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2018 6:07 AM

Does Michael Mealor like the peen? Or is he more of a vagina kind of guy? As if I had to ask.

by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2018 10:03 AM

MM is totally into vaginas. He and I love sitting around the steam room after the day wraps, drinking cucumber water and talking about eating pussy. Pussy, pussy, pussy!

by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2018 12:01 PM

Where are the lezzys?????????

by Anonymousreply 12May 14, 2018 12:45 PM

R11 Yes, Chrissy we know. You are a pussy hound. You’re what, 60 years old? And still too busy focusing on your career to settle down and get married to a woman. We know.

by Anonymousreply 13May 14, 2018 12:50 PM

[quote]Where are the lezzys?????????

GCAC, drinking bottled water

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2018 1:13 PM

R7 I assume someone would cry out about her role as housekeeper or the racial aspects of it. Or CBS is worried that someone would.

by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2018 1:22 PM

We don’t need no Mamie being like Aunt Jemimah. Keep her away from my Aunt Jack.

by Anonymousreply 16May 14, 2018 1:26 PM

We need Drucilla!

by Anonymousreply 17May 14, 2018 1:42 PM

[quote]We need Drucilla!

Getting rid of Dru cemented Y&R's place as The Stupid Soap.

by Anonymousreply 18May 14, 2018 1:43 PM

We need Drucilla as much as we need titty grabber. In other words........NO! Y&R has enough drama behind the scenes. They will never ever ever take on the baggage that Rowell brings wherever she goes. Never ever ever.

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2018 2:16 PM

What about ME?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 14, 2018 3:41 PM

We need a "You're a Fucking Idiot" icon for people we don't want to waste an FF on. r19 deserves one badly.

by Anonymousreply 21May 14, 2018 4:31 PM

I'm so bored with the entire Muhney discussion. It's deader than dead.

by Anonymousreply 22May 14, 2018 4:39 PM

Agreed. It’s colder than a witch's tit. Mmmmm, tits. (drool noise)

by Anonymousreply 23May 14, 2018 6:58 PM

Who switched the video?

Is anybody an Abbot?

by Anonymousreply 24May 14, 2018 7:46 PM

Does Victor own the DNA lab? Did he mess with Jacks DNA test?

by Anonymousreply 25May 14, 2018 7:48 PM

[quote] Getting rid of Dru cemented Y&R's place as The Stupid Soap.

For the umpteenth time, Y&R did not get rid of Dru. .. VR asked to be let go, so she could go out on a national tour to pimp her first book (her memoir about her foster experience).

And when Dru was written out, LML made it a totally soapy exit -- having her go over a cliff, but with NO BODY FOUND. .. Neil resisted holding a funeral for his wife, and even told Dru's parents not to come, because in his gut, he felt she was still alive. Instead, Neil held a celebration of Dru's life at his jazz club. .. IOW, the whole set up was that the character would eventually return, with the door left open for her to make an equally shocking and soapy comeback.

But VR screwed herself by getting on twitter and spreading all kinds of gossip (with her stupid "bedtime stories") about her former castmates. Again, just to sell a few more books (her second one). She then started with the lawsuits.

ftr - After the dust had settled from the 07-08 WGA strike and the show had some regime changes, at some point MAB actually wanted to bring Dru back. We know this because VR herself revealed that MAB had tried to contact her (apparently to broach the possibility). But as I recall, our Crazy Diva made it sound like she refused to take the call, because she was "insulted" that MAB had tried to call her directly instead of going through her agent. .. Seriously, does she not know how deals are made in this town?

Don't get me wrong, I loved Dru, but imo, VR has done far more stupid stuff than Y&R to cement herself as a FORMER daytime soap actress.

by Anonymousreply 26May 14, 2018 8:55 PM

VR is nuttier than a goo goo cluster. She will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be asked back.

by Anonymousreply 27May 14, 2018 9:20 PM

The treasure trail would probably indicate a booty trail as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 14, 2018 10:36 PM

Do Mealor and Swickard touch each other’s pee pees?

by Anonymousreply 29May 14, 2018 10:42 PM

Josh Swickard would like to exchange blowjobs with someone. That boy in r28 looks nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 14, 2018 10:45 PM

To bad Josh couldn't have been cast as NuFenMORE, then Kyle and Fen could do it in front of the camera as well.

by Anonymousreply 31May 14, 2018 10:51 PM

They need to leak a sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 32May 14, 2018 10:52 PM

Are Kyle and Fen boyfriends?

by Anonymousreply 33May 14, 2018 11:08 PM

r27 exactly. I loved Drucilla and VR did a great job playing her, but she burned every bridge she could find (except, of course, she kissed Eric Braeden's ass). Wasn't there also the issue that she wanted to write for the show and they were like Hell, no. VR always plays the victim.

Even Peter Bergman said she was nuts, and PB is always cordial about his co-stars (EB aside, of course).

by Anonymousreply 34May 14, 2018 11:21 PM

Agreed. VR is nuts . Plus she’s 59! The show would probably cast someone younger anyway if they recast Drucilla. She’s been off the show over 10 years now. I really don’t think they’re interested in the Winters family anymore nowadays other than filler scenes.

by Anonymousreply 35May 14, 2018 11:32 PM

[quote] Are Kyle and Fen boyfriends?

Wouldn't have been a much of a stretch when Lachie and Max were in the roles to think of them secretly hooking up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 14, 2018 11:41 PM

Lachie is so out now. .. He and his longtime bf having a Lego party with Peter and his man last weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 14, 2018 11:53 PM

Why wasn't I invited, r37?

by Anonymousreply 38May 15, 2018 2:34 AM

the Maestro and I do indeed have a little surprise up our sleeves.....bell sleeves with a big cuff.....quilted fabric in a harlequin design....

Kyle Abbott is NOT a fag - and I'm the dame who can prove it!

by Anonymousreply 39May 15, 2018 2:59 AM

Nice gesture for Terry to go check on Marla after Big '94 quake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 15, 2018 6:17 AM

What's a mangina? No really. Is it an artificial pussy on a MTF or a bio vag on a FTM?

by Anonymousreply 41May 15, 2018 8:29 AM

Why does Phyllis whisper all the time?

by Anonymousreply 42May 15, 2018 4:51 PM

Kyle wants Arturos big uncut pinga!

by Anonymousreply 43May 15, 2018 5:34 PM

Bisexual Arturo can take care of both Kyle and Abby. .. Bitchy power bottom Kyle may not want to share alpha top Arturo, but The Naked Heiress seems to like her guys bi, having already dated or fucked Daniel, Alex, Carmine, Tyler, and Mark.

by Anonymousreply 44May 15, 2018 6:54 PM

Ewwww.....Arturo has the stench of cellulite on him now.

by Anonymousreply 45May 15, 2018 8:44 PM

Aunt Jack driving drunk !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 15, 2018 9:04 PM

I’m sick of Aunt Jack. Oh poor me.

by Anonymousreply 47May 15, 2018 9:10 PM

If it turns out he's somehow related to Victor, this show is truly dead.

by Anonymousreply 48May 15, 2018 9:22 PM

I didn’t think Y&R could get worse after Chuck Pratt. I was wrong. Mal is worse than Pratt.

by Anonymousreply 49May 15, 2018 9:39 PM

Mal is now defending his "Jack paternity" storyline in SOD. .. Apparently, he's taking a lot of heat for what's happened to Jack not being Abbott, but he implores everyone to wait before judging it.

He goes on to imply that he plans on getting at least a year out of this story, and there are a lot of "twists and turns" to come, with this only being "the first chapter." Supposedly, 6-8 months of it is already down on paper.

A bigger surprise might be if he's still around in a year.

by Anonymousreply 50May 15, 2018 9:50 PM

In the new SOD he's teasing that JT may still be alive.

This show is a snooze.

by Anonymousreply 51May 15, 2018 9:58 PM

R51 Based on how enthralled Mal seemed to be with Thad in previous interviews, I would be surprised if he killed the character off for good (unless Thad himself said this is it for me, and I'm done with the character).

by Anonymousreply 52May 15, 2018 10:06 PM

Thad must have fed Mal some good dick.

by Anonymousreply 53May 15, 2018 10:16 PM

Thad is too HOT, for TV! He burned my set out, every time he was on screen.

by Anonymousreply 54May 15, 2018 10:19 PM

Did Nikki give Arturo a chubby when he kissed her at the door?

by Anonymousreply 55May 16, 2018 7:27 AM

r54, Thad is OLD news. It's all about Kyle now.

by Anonymousreply 56May 16, 2018 12:01 PM

At least Thad is masculine. NuKyle x4 is way too effeminate. Give me a real man over a fem.

by Anonymousreply 57May 16, 2018 1:05 PM

[quote]NuKyle x4 is way too effeminate.

Thanks, you fucking cunt. Now I'm going to watch. Kyle is on today. You fucking male vagina.

by Anonymousreply 58May 16, 2018 1:24 PM

Why doesn't Mealor's bf Swickard have his own mangina thread?

by Anonymousreply 59May 16, 2018 1:26 PM

Because there is already a current GH thread R59.

by Anonymousreply 60May 16, 2018 1:46 PM

Are Mealor and Swickard boyfriends for real? Or just DL boyfriends?

by Anonymousreply 61May 16, 2018 1:48 PM

Nobody talks about GH.

by Anonymousreply 62May 16, 2018 1:51 PM

They do, R62. On THAT thread.

by Anonymousreply 63May 16, 2018 3:07 PM

Chrissy is all over the place wishing Sean Carrigan a happy birthday. Has he dumped Nux4Kyle already? Chrissy seems to be cumming as he types to Sean.

by Anonymousreply 64May 16, 2018 3:57 PM

Victor is all well again. A+ health. You go Mal. Plot plot plot plot

by Anonymousreply 65May 16, 2018 6:58 PM

R65, It's as if Victor only had a bad case of the flu.

by Anonymousreply 66May 16, 2018 7:40 PM

R50 I wonder what "twists and turns" he is planning? I guess Jack's parentage will change around 5 times like John Black on DOOL. This show stinks so bad.

by Anonymousreply 67May 16, 2018 8:21 PM

R64 Having seen Chrissy's real life bf, let's just say, Carrigan would actually be more his type (except he's straight), plus he lets Chrissy act like his bro.

And speaking of bros, have you seen how Chubby Noah is now boxing-training with Sean? Maybe there's hope yet! .. Perhaps we'll see if any of it's paid off, if shows any skin at the upcoming Soapfest. He's supposed to be there too.

by Anonymousreply 68May 16, 2018 8:29 PM

Sean Carrigan could sit on my face any time.

by Anonymousreply 69May 16, 2018 11:05 PM

R68, Noah looked thinner at the Daytime Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 70May 16, 2018 11:30 PM

My cell phone has a password. If someone finds it, they can't access any function unless they type in the password.

How convenient that JT's cell phone didn't have a password so the vagrant could find it and use it. And then the police could access his texts.

by Anonymousreply 71May 17, 2018 12:14 AM

Stop nitpicking, r71. JT was a security expert so it’s not like he knew anything about...um....security.

by Anonymousreply 72May 17, 2018 12:21 AM

R61 Both Mealor and Swickard are busy with their careers. They do not have time to date anyone. In time, they will both find the time to date women and eventually settle down and marry the right woman and start a family.

by Anonymousreply 73May 17, 2018 12:31 AM

Kyle tells Victor they've invoked the blood Abbott clause and have replaced Jack at Jabot. Victor wants to know who's in charge now. Kyle won't tell him, but then reluctantly says its Billy.

Victor is surprised by this information?!? Says its very useful?

There were only two choices for who could head Jabot -- Billy or Tracy.

by Anonymousreply 74May 17, 2018 12:37 AM

Jason Thompson looks bored. He hasn’t made any impression on this show. At GH he was getting emmy nominations. He has to be thinking....what the fuck did I do?

by Anonymousreply 75May 17, 2018 12:39 AM

R75 I think Mal is trying to give him more to do with running Jabot as CEO. God only knows where all this is headed with Jacks paternity. I don’t have a good feeling.

by Anonymousreply 76May 17, 2018 12:59 AM

I haven’t watched this week, but why doesn’t Billy just throw out that stupid 'blood Abbott' clause and bring Jack back?

by Anonymousreply 77May 17, 2018 1:01 AM

R76 I SO trust Mal! lol Not. He kinda already blew his wad by saying that the Jack is not John’s son has twists and turns and we (the audience) don’t know where it will end up. Well, I think we know. OK. In the end Jack is an Abbott. Next. #ByeMal

by Anonymousreply 78May 17, 2018 1:10 AM

r77 Billy tried to throw out the blood Abbott clause as his first act as CEO. Ashley said they had to hold a separate board meeting to do that and board members had to be properly notified.

by Anonymousreply 79May 17, 2018 1:12 AM

I'm not especially happy with retconning Jack's paternity. And I'm sure in the end, he will wind up being John's son after all (Victor likely had the DNA lab change the results).

That said, this storyline at least comes out of some history. Dina's affairs are long a part of the show's history. Ashley's not John's daughter is as well. Dina letting this info about Jack out because of her Alzheimer's is in keeping with the nature of that disease.

Contrast that with the Jill's paternity storyline that was just completely out of the blue. Liz Foster comes back to town and says, "Hi, good to see you Jill. By the way, you were adopted. Sorry we never told you. Good luck finding your true mother."

by Anonymousreply 80May 17, 2018 1:20 AM

R80 it's incredible that Bill Bell dealt that fuck you to original fans of the show. But Bell was a weirdo. Brenda Dickson is a loon but she was obviously (perhaps willingly) sexually harassed by Bell. There was a rumor about Bell and another actress on the show he abruptly wrote out in the early run. But geez Liz Foster was seen by man as the matriarch of the show and she drops a bombshell on Jill - while Liz supposedly is having life saving surgery - and then comes back when she's dying to say she was wrong the first time and this is who your father is. What a horrible thing to do to Liz Foster. Now that Jill's a Fenmore, she inherited a sister, nephews etc. She had that as a Foster.

by Anonymousreply 81May 17, 2018 10:39 AM

There's online speculation about Kyle not being Jack's son, and there was a question at Kyle's birth.

But I also remember there being a small question at Billy's birth, that Jill had recently had a relationship with Victor and that Victor could have been Billy's father, too.

by Anonymousreply 82May 17, 2018 4:22 PM

Why so many haters for "Chrissy". I think he's a fun and entertaining guy.

by Anonymousreply 83May 17, 2018 5:27 PM

r83, it's all with love.

by Anonymousreply 84May 17, 2018 5:30 PM

So maybe John Abbott was sterile. Also why do we have to have Jack do another drug storyline?

by Anonymousreply 85May 17, 2018 6:02 PM

Aunt Jack is the queeniest queen of all queens.

by Anonymousreply 86May 17, 2018 6:10 PM

Aunt Jack will be re-visiting his take on Neely O'Hara from "Valley of the Dolls."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 17, 2018 7:46 PM

R82 It would be retcon if Victor were Billy's father. .. While Jill did have a brief affair with Victor, it was over before she remarried John the second time. .. And what many who try to float this idea forget is that Jill actually plotted to have a baby with John. Part 1 involved her determining if she could even still have a baby, with that old chestnut about her "ticking biological clock" thrown in. .. To do this, Jill actually went to the doctor for a complete Ob-Gyn exam. The results came back that she was still fertile with a few eggs on the shelf. .. She then started to keep a record of her cycle, so she'd know exactly when the best time to get pregnant with John would be. None of that could have happened, if she was already pregnant by Victor. .. And Part 2 involved her seducing John with a pitcher full of martinis on a specific night. .. The plan worked. She got pregnant.

Jill's pregnancy with Billy was never written to be a "Who's the Daddy?" .. Rather it was a "Guess what? You're a Daddy AGAIN!" .. John's reaction to being a father again was the story, since he'd already decided that he didn't want to raise any more kids, so Jill had to accomplish all this, before his planned vasectomy.

And of course the obvious reason why Billy can't be Victor's is because I don't think they'd go there with the Billy-Victoria INCEST factor. These two even have a kid together.

by Anonymousreply 88May 17, 2018 8:16 PM

R88 I think you're right, and for the obvious reason as stated in your last paragraph.

But I *do* remember that being a point of discussions in Soap Weekly, I think. It wasn't so much that they presented "Who's The Daddy" as a story point, more that the magazine raised the question and everyone involved said "Well, the timing is sorta kinda possible but unless we just didn't see Jill and Victor together one last time then no, this is definitely John's baby."

by Anonymousreply 89May 17, 2018 8:32 PM

[quote] These two even have a kid together.

I forgot that Reed is JT's son. If he was an incest baby that might explain his strange appearance.

by Anonymousreply 90May 17, 2018 8:33 PM

The "Who's the Daddy?" with Reed was between Jeffrey Todd Hellstrom and Bradley Carlton, aka George Kaplan.

Oy vey!

by Anonymousreply 91May 17, 2018 9:36 PM

Speaking of Don Diamont, he has a book coming out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 17, 2018 10:32 PM

Look at the ratings for Y&R over at SON for the first full week of May sleeps. Awful! They averaged just over 4 million viewers. Embarassing. Mal needs to get his ass fired. He keeps bringing Y&R down. Was it worth it to ruin JT for 1 week of ok ratings????? Viewers are defecting by the hundreds of thousands. Well done Mal.

by Anonymousreply 93May 18, 2018 12:07 AM

With seven, one of the Feinberg boys must be gay!

by Anonymousreply 94May 18, 2018 12:15 AM

R93 I actually didn’t mind him making JT a bad guy. The big problem with this storyline is the four women involved not being consistent with their version of what happened in Paul’s investigation. Which is a no brainer so why do it? It would’ve been better if JT up and disappeared. Could’ve made it a who dunnit. Actually liked when Kyle told off Nikki for killing Diane. And now this. Nikki’s ass needs to be in jail for doing this repeatedly. Which is probably coming.

by Anonymousreply 95May 18, 2018 12:28 AM

Abby is giving Arturo blue balls.

by Anonymousreply 96May 18, 2018 1:40 AM

Arturo told Miss Piggy that Abby isn't his type, and that he's back to being a free agent.

So what are his in-call, out-call, and travel rates? And is he strictly a top, or will he bottom for a price?

by Anonymousreply 97May 18, 2018 2:03 AM

LMAO. GH dead last in total viewers

by Anonymousreply 98May 18, 2018 2:22 AM

R98 Perhaps you could share in the GH thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 18, 2018 3:01 AM

Oh God every time they try to pair Abby with someone it's PAINFUL. Arturo cannot act to save his life, so they are re-casting. But the opposites attract thing with Abby and Scott was horrible from day one and now this. Why can't Abby find a married corporate type at Newman who wants to play around to get in good with the boss while conflicted over his marriage. His name could even be B rooks Prentiss??

by Anonymousreply 100May 18, 2018 8:27 AM

Ordwell as Abby is competent, but really nothing to write home about.

I can't say I look forward to her scenes, and probably wouldn't miss her if she exited tomorrow.

Her recent, too short, maternity leave proved that. I didn't give Abby a second thought.

by Anonymousreply 101May 18, 2018 10:14 AM

[quote]Her recent, too short, maternity leave proved that. I didn't give Abby a second thought.

You just reminded me of someone else I haven't given a second thought too -- Scotty Grainger.

I thought Daniel Hall was supposed to return when Ordway came back from maternity leave. But clearly he didn't. Show hasn't mentioned Scotty in at least six months.

by Anonymousreply 102May 18, 2018 10:44 AM

r102, That guy was dull as fuck.

We have Kyle now.

by Anonymousreply 103May 18, 2018 11:40 AM

Pretty much all of Mal’s castings have been a disaster. Some have understandably been fired (Hall, LeBeau) others are rarely on (Tessa, the twins). This NuKyle is kinda sorta alright but I can’t stand the way his mouth moves and he acts way too gay to be a straight character. His pairing with a female will be a stretch because it won’t be believable. I doubt that Mealor will last a year.

by Anonymousreply 104May 18, 2018 3:43 PM

Who's had Kyle, now?

by Anonymousreply 105May 18, 2018 5:41 PM

Dougie's celebrating 40 years at the show!

Ohhhhh the memories of a good yank on that nut sack!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 18, 2018 7:42 PM

So Dina confesses that Victor is Jack's father. How would that even be possible considering their ages? Are they deliberately trying to take this show?

by Anonymousreply 107May 18, 2018 7:50 PM

Mal Young had SAVED Y&R!!!!!!!!!! Not. Terrible ratings.

by Anonymousreply 108May 18, 2018 8:36 PM

r107

did I miss a day or are you just speculating?

by Anonymousreply 109May 18, 2018 11:20 PM

If TGVN is Jack's father this show is flushable crap.

by Anonymousreply 110May 18, 2018 11:36 PM

R109 It's what Dina says in a NIGHTMARE that Jack is having on Monday's episode.

Did they put that clip in a promo or something to scare people into tuning in?

by Anonymousreply 111May 18, 2018 11:53 PM

Viewers are tuning OUT. This show needs help.

by Anonymousreply 112May 19, 2018 1:29 AM

Nikki hosts a fundraising dinner and only 2 potential donors are present?

by Anonymousreply 113May 19, 2018 6:13 AM

I always think, “That boy has the kind of mouth that looks like he sucks a mean cock” whenever NuKyle is on screen. Glad I’m not the only one sensing gay vibes. He looks like he just stepped off a Sean Cody set.

by Anonymousreply 114May 19, 2018 6:45 AM

Can I give Sean Carrigan a happy birthday blowjob?

by Anonymousreply 115May 19, 2018 2:40 PM

Your birthday or his, R115?

by Anonymousreply 116May 19, 2018 2:43 PM

Hands off Of Sean! He’s mine!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 117May 19, 2018 2:43 PM

If NunununuKyle was on my show, he would have been shirtless at least a dozen times by now.

by Anonymousreply 118May 19, 2018 3:24 PM

They should have shown Aunt Jack's drug dealer again. I assume that's who Jackie was calling. He was named "Kieran Donnelly" and was a college (fuck?) buddy of Kyle's. That's how Jack knew him and considered Kieran a safe way to obtain his supply of Hillbilly Heroin instead of hitting the mean streets of Genoa City looking for it. Daniel Romer, who played Kieran, had a kind of "Damien Dalgaard" vibe (from Gossip Girl) about him. The scene at 0:34.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 19, 2018 5:01 PM

When is tit grabber’s first airdate back?

by Anonymousreply 120May 19, 2018 6:17 PM

The "banter" between 40Watt and Hilary is mind-numbingly boring - more of same in Monday's episode.

Talk about May Sleeps.

Remember when Hilary was doing exciting things like fucking co-conspirator Mason Wilder or getting into bed with ADA Winston Mobley, so Neil wouldn't go to prison?

Hilary's as boring as Devon now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 19, 2018 6:30 PM

Bring back Chuck Pratt!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 122May 19, 2018 7:16 PM

Who is the boy in r121?

by Anonymousreply 123May 19, 2018 7:18 PM

The guy at R121 is actor, Ryan Caltagirone. .. On Y&R, he played a very sexy "Winston Mobley" (great name btw). .. Winston was an attorney who worked for Christine in the District Attorney's office. He was the prosecutor whom Christine selected to try the case against drunk driver, Neil, for running her down and causing her to lose her baby. While the case was happening, Hilary seduced Winston and had sex with him. Winston didn't know that "Ann" (Hilary) was also "Mrs. Neil Winters," so when Neil's attorney called her to the witness stand, he was totally embarrassed over the ethical ramifications of their hook-up and ended up pleading the case out, with Neil avoiding prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 19, 2018 8:42 PM

Why not make Kyle gay? That could be a lot more interesting than watching him like he is now. BORING

by Anonymousreply 125May 19, 2018 10:57 PM

There's an article about NuKyle's "buddy" Josh Swickard in the new SOD.

by Anonymousreply 126May 19, 2018 11:09 PM

Are NuKyle and Josh more than just “buddies”?

by Anonymousreply 127May 19, 2018 11:18 PM

Do we think NuKyle wears floral print bikini briefs that match his pocket squares?

by Anonymousreply 128May 20, 2018 1:48 AM

Remember how Y&R put a casting call way out way back in January for the contract role of "Claire" - described as a beautiful female in her 20s who is intelligent, ambitious, and driven.

With the news that Kyle was being recast, most people thought it was a recast for Summer.

In any event, if they've been testing actresses opposite Kyle 4.0, one imagines they could be be having difficulty on the chemistry front. There's been no news on this for four months.

Perhaps they should re-think "Claire" and put a call out for a male named "Clark."

by Anonymousreply 129May 20, 2018 2:37 AM

Kristen Alderson IN as NuSummer

by Anonymousreply 130May 20, 2018 12:49 PM

I think I may have an answer about the way Michael Mealor over pronounces his words.

The report linked below says that Mealor is from Georgia and had to loose his Southern accent before becoming an actor. His over-enunciating his words may be to make sure his Southern accent stays at bay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 20, 2018 7:16 PM

Besides the accent, he might also be trying to talk-sound not-so-gay?

by Anonymousreply 132May 20, 2018 8:14 PM

Mealor irritates me. Too gay. And that mouth thing. Have fun with Swikart cuz you ain’t gonna last on Y&R. Stop doing that mouth thing.

by Anonymousreply 133May 20, 2018 8:39 PM

[quote] Calling the experience "unbelievable," Mealor has been a fan of the show since he was a kid.

He basically just outed himself .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 134May 20, 2018 9:06 PM

Those abs tho....

by Anonymousreply 135May 21, 2018 12:21 AM

Kyle "Abs" Abbott!

As gay as Aunt Jack #1 and #2!

by Anonymousreply 136May 21, 2018 12:22 AM

I just watched the last episode he was in (my first time seeing Michael Mellor ever), and he does have a forced, awkward pattern of speech. Maybe he'll get over it. Maybe he'll take an acting class? Was he trained as an actor?

He looks like he could be Little Billy Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 137May 21, 2018 12:25 AM

R136 Bite your tongue.

Jack # 1 was never "Aunt Jack."

This is reserved for LaBergman, only,

by Anonymousreply 138May 21, 2018 1:58 AM

R138 You're right.

Terry was all man. Especially when he was pounding another man's hairy ass.

by Anonymousreply 139May 21, 2018 2:03 AM

Mealor does that thing with his mouth that all guys who suck a LOT of cock do.

by Anonymousreply 140May 21, 2018 2:19 AM

🧦Socken🧦

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141May 21, 2018 2:27 AM

[quote] Mealor does that thing with his mouth that all guys who suck a LOT of cock do.

I assume that thing with his mouth is, in fact, sucking cock.

by Anonymousreply 142May 21, 2018 2:27 AM

It’s a weird tick that all habitual dick suckers do with their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 143May 21, 2018 2:47 AM

Mealor does have a wierd mouth thing going on. It’s annoying. Bring back Lachlan Buchanan! He sucks alot of cock but doesn’t have a wierd acting mouth tick.

by Anonymousreply 144May 21, 2018 10:51 AM

Watching the two episodes I watched yesterday, I was positively impressed with a few things.

1. I'm glad Sara Bibel has returned.

2. The scriptwriting was good—as good as it was during the LML era, which is the first time it was ever good.

3. I liked Arturo. He's hot, he's funny, and he managed to humanize turgid, cuntescent Abby.

Most of all, I find myself wanting to "tune in tomorrow." I want to find out more about this Jack/Dina miseria, as well as the Paul/Vicki conflict that's unfolding. Sorry I missed JT. Did she actually kill him? How much lying is she doing with Paul.

by Anonymousreply 145May 21, 2018 10:58 AM

^ And the new Billy is HOTT.

by Anonymousreply 146May 21, 2018 10:59 AM

The only thing they could do that I'd like more is to recast Strudel as Devon (requiring the accenting of the first syllable, of course).

by Anonymousreply 147May 21, 2018 11:01 AM

Kyle...Kyle..Kyle...you cunts are obsessed with that little bastard.

Why don't you talk about us anymore?

by Anonymousreply 148May 21, 2018 11:27 AM

Wish I could watch all the old shows of Y and R with Jeanne coooper

by Anonymousreply 149May 21, 2018 11:28 AM

This Arturo is being replaced by an actual actor. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 150May 21, 2018 11:30 AM

That's too bad, r150. I liked him.

by Anonymousreply 151May 21, 2018 11:31 AM

Josh Swickard IN as Arturo!

by Anonymousreply 152May 21, 2018 11:38 AM

Abby instructing a more than willing, fully dressed, Arturo to “strip down,” at least once.

by Anonymousreply 153May 21, 2018 11:40 AM

Arturo is a horrific actor. The sooner he gets replaced, the better.

by Anonymousreply 154May 21, 2018 11:43 AM

I have no problem with the actor playing Arturo and don't understand why others do.

by Anonymousreply 155May 21, 2018 11:48 AM

Yeah, I’m sorry, but they’ve had MUCH worse than Arturo. And in major roles. Dylan comes to mind...

by Anonymousreply 156May 21, 2018 11:51 AM

The cunts have to have something to cunt about, R155. Do Hilary and duh-VAHN engender much cunting?

by Anonymousreply 157May 21, 2018 11:56 AM

Even cast members were laughing at how bad Arturo is.

by Anonymousreply 158May 21, 2018 12:14 PM

Quotes, r158? Links?

How can a show that has kept Bryton hired all these years object to Arturo?

by Anonymousreply 159May 21, 2018 12:18 PM

[quote] Do Hilary and duh-VAHN engender much cunting?

No one cares about them.

by Anonymousreply 160May 21, 2018 12:43 PM

I wish they cared so little, they disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 161May 21, 2018 12:50 PM

Bryton is an Emmy winner. The one who plays Arturo will never ever ever ever win an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 162May 21, 2018 1:55 PM

poof

by Anonymousreply 163May 21, 2018 2:15 PM

LMAO @r162. You know how many god awful actors have Daytime Emmys?

by Anonymousreply 164May 21, 2018 2:42 PM

All of Y&R’s problems can be solved very easily: Show the lezzies everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 165May 21, 2018 3:28 PM

But, they look so happy together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166May 21, 2018 4:30 PM

Nikki liked his uncut pinga.

by Anonymousreply 167May 21, 2018 5:19 PM

R156 Ain't that the truth.

And yes, as R164 points out, it's a DAYTIME Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 168May 21, 2018 7:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169May 21, 2018 7:30 PM

[quote] Josh Swickard IN as Arturo!

Since Max Ehrich isn't interested, Swickard would have made a believable FenMORE ... especially if seen rolling around in bed with Carmine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170May 22, 2018 12:27 AM

R144 LB appears to be sucking only one in particular, for quite some time now ... of course, it could be a lot.

by Anonymousreply 171May 22, 2018 2:07 AM

So Kyle is going to ask Tessa out? Jesus Mal. Hookup the gayest actor with the lezzy. Go back to Liverpool Mal. Now.

by Anonymousreply 172May 22, 2018 6:33 PM

The old, double-bearding relationship? .. They can be exposed on GC Buzz!

But seriously, is Mal not paying attention? .. Gay Greg's Kevin and Mariah didn't work. .. Trying to pair this Kyle with her would be even less believable or convincing

by Anonymousreply 173May 22, 2018 7:29 PM

I'm pretty sure I saw Swickard on Tinder before the GH gig so he's in an open relationship with Mealor.

by Anonymousreply 174May 23, 2018 11:21 AM

More DL imagination.

Mealor and Swickard are straight bros. Nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 175May 23, 2018 12:07 PM

Yesterday's show was painful. More then 3/4's of it was about Hillary and her TV show, some teen named Simone, and "Prom Fashions", WTF? And the other 1/4 was about Sharon and Nick. PUKE. What is happening in Genoa City. This shit is getting worse and worse. You know it's horrible when you want to see Bangs on.

by Anonymousreply 176May 23, 2018 12:16 PM

Hunter King is back. Finally virile hunk Kyle will get to fuck some pussy.

by Anonymousreply 177May 23, 2018 2:04 PM

Guess that we most definitely won’t be seeing tit grabber back. His ahem career is over. Done. Go apply to Mickie D’s titty feeler.

by Anonymousreply 178May 23, 2018 2:37 PM

Mr Touchy Feely’s 4 fans that he has left are going to lose their shit over the fact that HHK is back and Mr Perv the greatest actor ever isn’t and will never be back.

by Anonymousreply 179May 23, 2018 3:00 PM

My hands are a'twitchin'!

by Anonymousreply 180May 23, 2018 3:38 PM

[quote] Mealor and Swickard are straight bros. Nothing more.

That's right! We're totally bros!

I mean, we might suck each other off and kiss while we jack off together, but that's bro stuff. No homo!

by Anonymousreply 181May 23, 2018 3:39 PM

Well, Hunter's tits will certainly be safer around this current MM.

by Anonymousreply 182May 23, 2018 4:32 PM

It NEVER happened. All lies.

by Anonymousreply 183May 23, 2018 4:37 PM

MM to the human resources person who fired him: Can I cop a feel? Um, I mean plea?

by Anonymousreply 184May 23, 2018 4:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 23, 2018 5:20 PM

Mal had 4.127 million viewers. Big fucking whoop. Chuck Pratt regularly reached over 5 million viewers.

by Anonymousreply 186May 23, 2018 6:28 PM

[quote] Hunter King is back.

blech. ... Such horrid news.

Geez ... She's not all that. They really needed to move on.

by Anonymousreply 187May 23, 2018 6:42 PM

R175 I guess you haven't seen the photo of the two of them that accompanies JS's interview in the most recent print edition of SOD with the two of them posing in their cute little gym outfits with their arms around each other on the street in WeHo. .. And of course, he lets the magazine know his relationship status is "off the market, currently," yet no details on that. .. Rather he goes on and on about his eight years with MM. .. It's quite funny.

by Anonymousreply 188May 23, 2018 7:08 PM

Swickard and Mealor are both straight pussy hounds. Yup. Straight bros. Yup.

by Anonymousreply 189May 23, 2018 7:39 PM

One pic of the two of them and DL runs with it.

by Anonymousreply 190May 23, 2018 9:50 PM

I have never hit the fast forward button so much as I have the past few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 191May 23, 2018 9:53 PM

Nice to know you’re getting some exercise, r191.

by Anonymousreply 192May 23, 2018 10:10 PM

When and where will Arturo first penetrate Abby?

by Anonymousreply 193May 23, 2018 10:24 PM

R190 The pic in SOD is a different pic.

They look like they're ready to star in a video for Gayhoopla.

And pics or no pics, Kyle 4.0 PINGS to high heaven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 23, 2018 10:31 PM

And they were each others' date for the Daytime Emmys? .. lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195May 23, 2018 10:33 PM

They are adorable together.

by Anonymousreply 196May 23, 2018 11:03 PM

Nope. Not gay. Pussyhounds. Eating snatch.

by Anonymousreply 197May 24, 2018 1:03 AM

R140 Damn You, now I can't stop staring at his mouth trying to figure out what it is that you think all cocksuckers do with their mouths, other than suck cock.

by Anonymousreply 198May 24, 2018 2:29 AM

Does Tit Grabbers return co-incide with Hunter King’s return?

by Anonymousreply 199May 24, 2018 2:38 AM

Really? Michael M is coming back??? I will definitely tune in.

by Anonymousreply 200May 24, 2018 2:43 AM

Why are some of you fuckwads bashing JS and MM for possibly being together? Is something wrong with them if they’re gay?

JesusFuckingChrist, they couldn’t get more abuse on some r3dneck I HATE FAGGOTS board.

by Anonymousreply 201May 24, 2018 4:58 AM

So the tit grabbers 4 fans are making fun of HHK returning to Y&R saying that she is downgrading to soaps. Meanwhile, they beg Mal Young daily to have tit grabber return to soaps. How is that not a downgrade for the best actor who ever lived? Really, people. So fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 202May 24, 2018 8:17 AM

Gee Peter Bergman we get your squealing as Aunt Jack - lost and confused in your mid 60's, losing your identity - and prepping your Emmy reel for next year. BORING. You SUCK Peter Bergman, along with 75% of the cast.

This show needs to focus more on Charlie and Maddie and Faith - Nick's comment the other day 'any day now Faith is going to be in her teens' makes me think they are SORASSING Faith. Wait I hate Charlie and Maddie or whatever the hell her name is. Kill the entire Ashby clan off when a tornado hits GC and lands on top of their house. Please have LIly sucked into the vortex head first.

by Anonymousreply 203May 24, 2018 8:58 AM

Why is it taking Hilary so long to get pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 204May 24, 2018 10:26 AM

Doesn't Nikki miss Arturo's blue collar pinga?

by Anonymousreply 205May 24, 2018 10:28 AM

R205 She went back for some German Bratwurst

by Anonymousreply 206May 24, 2018 10:35 AM

That German bratwurst probably looks like a Kahns hot dog microwaved too long.

by Anonymousreply 207May 24, 2018 11:08 AM

Where are the lezzies?

by Anonymousreply 208May 24, 2018 11:21 AM

If they're not real, though, are they really tits? .. Or just extra-large chicken fillets masquerading behind a push-up bra?

by Anonymousreply 209May 24, 2018 6:45 PM

I want to see Mikey and Joshy oil each other up and down and do....bro stuff to each other.

by Anonymousreply 210May 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Is Hunter King the one who lied on Michael Muhney? Why does she get to come back?

by Anonymousreply 211May 24, 2018 7:06 PM

That bratwurst has cooked for so long, it's now a stinky old Vienna Sausage.

by Anonymousreply 212May 24, 2018 7:51 PM

LOL that Tit Grabber isn’t back but HHK is back and on contract. lolololololol How’s that career going, tit grabber?????

by Anonymousreply 213May 24, 2018 8:05 PM

She's back, because Team Mal had four months to find a NuSummer and failed.

Seriously, she's not all that. And to think that they can't find a new (i.e. better) actress to take over the role is downright laughable.

by Anonymousreply 214May 24, 2018 8:14 PM

Hunter and her 2 emmys and 2 jobs makes her exponentially more successful than Mr Touchy Feely.

by Anonymousreply 215May 24, 2018 8:55 PM

[quote] Hunter and her 2 DAYTIME emmys in the generally laughable younger actress category ...

Fixed.

And for the record, I don't want Muhney back either. .. If the show ever opts to resurrect the Adam Newman character, I'd recommend a recast in the guise of actor, Jon Prescott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 24, 2018 10:35 PM

R214 There's really only one reason they can't have found someone decent in 4 months, and it's $$$.

They must be paying scale for noobs, and no one wants that for a lot of hard work.

by Anonymousreply 217May 25, 2018 3:30 AM

Jon Prescott is gay in real life. No way he's coming to Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 218May 25, 2018 9:55 AM

[quote]Jon Prescott is gay in real life. No way he's coming to Y&R.

Because we hate gays in Genoa City.

by Anonymousreply 219May 25, 2018 1:33 PM

Kyle & Summer will be smokin hot!!!

by Anonymousreply 220May 25, 2018 1:34 PM

r220 will be gettin a new seein-eye dog!!!

by Anonymousreply 221May 25, 2018 1:36 PM

I thought for a second that said seeing eye dong.

And then wondered if Jake Silbermann was coming to the show!

by Anonymousreply 222May 25, 2018 1:44 PM

That would be nice, r222, Silberdong.

by Anonymousreply 223May 25, 2018 1:49 PM

Just what the show needs, another bad actor. Reed, Charlie and Mattie were enough.

by Anonymousreply 224May 25, 2018 2:02 PM

If Jake joined the show, would there be separate billing for Jake AND his dong?

by Anonymousreply 225May 25, 2018 2:52 PM

Which comes first?

Jake's dong, of course. It should always cum first.

by Anonymousreply 226May 25, 2018 4:58 PM

I'd rather Jake and his dong move to Salem. They'd get more action there than in Genoa City.

by Anonymousreply 227May 25, 2018 5:00 PM

Jake's dong will be in Uncle Frank when he's cast as NuMorgan.

by Anonymousreply 228May 25, 2018 5:13 PM

Does anybody know when Michael Muhney’s first air date is?

by Anonymousreply 229May 25, 2018 5:16 PM

July 7th

by Anonymousreply 230May 25, 2018 5:32 PM

NuKyle is "naked" in one of next week's episodes.

by Anonymousreply 231May 25, 2018 5:33 PM

Thank you R230

by Anonymousreply 232May 25, 2018 6:00 PM

What date is Muhney and HHK’s first scene together?

by Anonymousreply 233May 25, 2018 6:29 PM

R233 Their first scene together is the very first scene in the episode where they both return.

They're on a bed together down in Aruba.

But don't worry. .. Even though Adam is Summer's half-uncle, there's no incest.

Summer's just there to "tease" Adam and Rafe and tell them what she wants them to do.

She then moves over to a chair in the corner of the room to bark orders.

Whether Summer eventually tries to give Rafe a blow job while Adam is fucking him is unknown at this time.

by Anonymousreply 234May 25, 2018 7:51 PM

I never understood why people were so PRESSED about Muhney.

He was OK but you would have thought that he was Olivier after he was fired.

by Anonymousreply 235May 25, 2018 9:13 PM

Kyle doing a naked scene is probably just a protest against the ugly clothes they've been making him wear.

by Anonymousreply 236May 25, 2018 9:32 PM

Kyle gets the low-down on the lesbians and then goes on to inform Mariah that, despite Tessa's denial, his gaydar is telling him that Tessa's actually into Mariah.

by Anonymousreply 237May 25, 2018 10:31 PM

Bring back Patty!

by Anonymousreply 238May 25, 2018 10:52 PM

That prom shit is the worst crap they've done yet. Get rid of Devon and the entire Ashby clan.

by Anonymousreply 239May 25, 2018 11:10 PM

I agree with R139 - this PROM crap is awful....well any Hillary backstory or front story for that matter is boring as hell....do people actually CARE about this character? She's awful - and this new writer is making her even worse.

Why is Shortstack Devon's voice cracking like an adolescent?

I guess Kyle goes MORE than shirtless next week, but the set up looked kind of dumb....he "forgot" something?

by Anonymousreply 240May 25, 2018 11:18 PM

R235 Muhney had about 3 fans. He was an asshole and got fired because of it. Those 3 fans miss him. No one else misses him. He just isn’t that good.

by Anonymousreply 241May 25, 2018 11:25 PM

Nikki surfaces in Miami and catches Abby and Arturo tongue kissing on a beach?

by Anonymousreply 242May 25, 2018 11:48 PM

The actress who played Luan, Jack's Vietnamese girlfriend and mother of Keemo, has died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 25, 2018 11:56 PM

Keemo Therapy?

by Anonymousreply 244May 25, 2018 11:59 PM

Luan was more than Jack's girlfriend. They eventually got married, then she later died of Soap Opera Illness, leaving him a widower.

The two actors playing Luan and Keemo were pretty good, but when you consider how the character of Jack had been written when Lester was in the role, this story came off like eye-rolling retcon. .. The proverbial tennis bum and playboy Jack we'd all known in the 80s probably would have done anything and everything to avoid going to Vietnam. .. But with this story, Bell seemed to be writing for All My Children's Cliff Warner instead of Jack Abbott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 26, 2018 12:36 AM

Is LaBergman insisting that Luan’s death be written into the show?

by Anonymousreply 246May 26, 2018 2:39 AM

If it means R246 he'll get a chance to EMOTE and put more on his Emmy submission reel then yes, LaBergman will want it scripted. Imagine the thrashing....the guilt! Aunt Jack say it ain't so!

by Anonymousreply 247May 26, 2018 2:48 AM

Only idiots believe Luan’s death will be written into the show.

by Anonymousreply 248May 26, 2018 3:02 AM

Finally, viewers will get to see Kyle nearly naked next week.

by Anonymousreply 249May 26, 2018 3:10 AM

[quote]Is LaBergman insisting that Luan’s death be written into the show?

LaBergman hated that storyline. He's on record about it.

by Anonymousreply 250May 26, 2018 3:11 AM

The Luan/Keemo storyline never happened. It will never, ever be referred to again. Fans remember, but it's has been removed from the continuity of the show.

by Anonymousreply 251May 26, 2018 3:15 AM

Luan's already dead. She kicked the bucket back in '96.

They've had Jack mention Keemo during the Christmas holidays before. I think the last time Jack did this, he said Keemo was in Paris.

I

by Anonymousreply 252May 26, 2018 3:26 AM

Sexy Phillip Moon, who played Keemo, was an extra in the cult classic “Berry Gordy’s The Last Dragon”. Here he is at the 40 second mark (he’s the tall hunky spectator in the white shirt)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253May 26, 2018 3:28 AM

Does Mealor partake in the homosex?

by Anonymousreply 254May 26, 2018 2:24 PM

The moment you've been waiting for...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255May 26, 2018 2:25 PM

Billy seems interested.

by Anonymousreply 256May 26, 2018 7:13 PM

Show the mangina, Kyle!

by Anonymousreply 257May 26, 2018 10:06 PM

I wasn’t called that day, but I showed up anymore. It’s important to support your fellow actors.

by Anonymousreply 258May 26, 2018 10:21 PM

Has Kyle met Arturo yet?

by Anonymousreply 259May 26, 2018 10:46 PM

Kind of. They had sex in the brambles of Chancellor Park, but they never exchanged names.

by Anonymousreply 260May 26, 2018 11:25 PM

Jason Thompson is hot. I’d love to see him breed Mealor.

by Anonymousreply 261May 27, 2018 1:41 AM

Jason Thompson may be hot, but he is the most boring actor I've ever seen. I speaks in an incessant monotone on Y&R, the same as he did on GH. Maybe he should think about -- acting! (Not reading lines.)

by Anonymousreply 262May 27, 2018 1:48 AM

[quote] Has Kyle met Arturo yet?

I don't think they had a scene where Kyle and Arturo were actually introduced to one another, but they know each other now, since they were both at last week's meeting at Jabot where the upcoming gala to support the New Hope housing project that Arturo is working on for Nikki was being discussed. Was that Arturo I saw eyeing Kyle's ass? .. Anyway, this scene eventually led to the one where Arturo had to go shopping for a new designer suit to wear for the party. .. They should have had fashion plate Kyle take Arturo shopping instead of Abby. .. Kyle could have volunteered to measure Arturo's inseam and pulled a Wilma Jeanne in the dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 263May 27, 2018 7:21 PM

Jason T is anything but a boring actor. His mourning scenes over the death of Robin on GH were so realistic and heart wrenching that they were Oscar worthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264May 27, 2018 11:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265May 27, 2018 11:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266May 27, 2018 11:29 PM

JT ain't horrible, he's just miscast as Billy Abbott.

by Anonymousreply 267May 28, 2018 1:06 AM

MEMORIAL DAY 1985 !! .. A complete episode.

That means it's time to visit the Chancellor Mausoleum and take a trip out to the cemetery with Kay and Jill !!

Other highlights: Paul and Hot Andy in a small room with a bed. Lauren and GayDanny jamming up in Toronto. Susan Seaforth Hayes and some big ol' earrings appearing as JoAnna Manning. And lots of flashbacks from the 70s.

And special mention that Traci's at .. da da da .. THE HEALTH CLUB !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268May 28, 2018 1:24 AM

I remember being all WTF when JT first appeared as Billy because the role had previously been played by blonde actors. Billy Miller is blonde and husky and Burgess Jenkins is blonde and muscular, so seeing thin brunette Jason in the role was a bit jarring.

by Anonymousreply 269May 28, 2018 1:33 AM

Burgess Jenkins made my peen swell up. JT, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 270May 28, 2018 2:01 AM

Thanks for posting that R268. That is one of my favorite episodes of all time. Katherine was so damned delusional.

by Anonymousreply 271May 28, 2018 2:06 AM

R271 Kay really had some selective memory back in the day. The booze must've wiped out half her brain cells.

by Anonymousreply 272May 28, 2018 2:10 AM

Jason Thompson must have been sick when Friday's episode was taped, his voice sounded lower than usual.

by Anonymousreply 273May 28, 2018 2:57 AM

Well, it was worth the wait . . . hunky Kyle was shirtless for nearly the entire hour today.

by Anonymousreply 274May 28, 2018 6:26 PM

More shirtless Kyle this week :)

by Anonymousreply 275May 28, 2018 6:33 PM

Oh my vapors

by Anonymousreply 276May 28, 2018 6:39 PM

The debut of shirtless Kyle was the only thing interesting about the entire episode. Other than that, it was a total snoozefest.

And even on that front ... since fashion-plate Kyle was obviously trying to show-off his body, there's no way he would have chosen a boring, old pair of board shorts from J.C. Penney as his swimwear.

Instead, Kyle should have been sporting the latest bikini brief or square cut from a designer like STUD, New Urban Male, Timeteo, aussieBum, Andrew Christian, etc. .. The new Gutter Bikini by Nasty Pig would certainly send Arturo a message.

by Anonymousreply 277May 28, 2018 8:32 PM

R277, Admit it, Hilary flinging the burger onto Lily's cleavage was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 278May 28, 2018 8:36 PM

Cum stains in my shorts. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 279May 28, 2018 8:53 PM

[quote]Timeteo

Timmy's making subtrou now?

by Anonymousreply 280May 28, 2018 8:58 PM

R279 Chrissy wasn't scripted into the Memorial Day party, because they didn't want him walking around with a hardon for Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 281May 28, 2018 10:18 PM

Does Aunt Jack get hard for Kyle too?

by Anonymousreply 282May 28, 2018 10:25 PM

R278 Sorry, I thought that fell pretty flat .. especially since they immediately cut to a commercial with absolutely no follow-up between the two bitches. .. Instead, they later had Mattie remark how proud she was of Lily for having kept her cool. .. ZZZzzzz.

by Anonymousreply 283May 28, 2018 11:19 PM

There was a reason why Kyle was occasionally seen in the background hanging out at the bar.

Cute bartender with his gay porn star tat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284May 28, 2018 11:36 PM

What is a "gay porn star tat"?

by Anonymousreply 285May 28, 2018 11:42 PM

I must say I find nuKyle HOT, not as hot as JT was, but still HOT. Does anyone know what his tatt says?

by Anonymousreply 286May 28, 2018 11:48 PM

R286 Mealor's tat on his upper arm is two rows of Roman Numerals.

by Anonymousreply 287May 29, 2018 12:10 AM

In the old days, you bitches would have already had multiple posts of photos of nuKyle shirtless from the episode.

by Anonymousreply 288May 29, 2018 12:40 AM

The thing about Mealor is, since he's been an underwear model, Y&R isn't really going to feature anything more than we've already seen elsewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289May 29, 2018 12:59 AM

I knew red-blooded, hetero Kyle would be turned on by the lezzies.

by Anonymousreply 290May 29, 2018 1:42 AM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 291May 29, 2018 2:33 AM

Kyle is such a princess. He can keep his shirt on.

by Anonymousreply 292May 29, 2018 3:11 AM

Were there any scenes at Phillip Chancellor's grave?

by Anonymousreply 293May 29, 2018 3:12 AM

Who’s Philip Chancellor?

by Anonymousreply 294May 29, 2018 3:48 AM

Maddie was drooling over shirtless Kyle at the barbecue. Will the writers go there?

by Anonymousreply 295May 29, 2018 3:59 AM

R295 I did notice that, she was the only one to acknowledge his hotness.

by Anonymousreply 296May 29, 2018 4:14 AM

Like most teenage girls, Mattie's crushing on the unattainable gay dude.

by Anonymousreply 297May 29, 2018 4:41 AM

Are Devon and Hilary supposed to make Cane and Lily seem somewhat interesting? Because their scenes are now even more boring.

by Anonymousreply 298May 29, 2018 9:09 PM

Is Devon supposed to be sexy? Because, I just don't think he is. Neil is twenty years older but 100 times hotter.

by Anonymousreply 299May 30, 2018 4:45 AM

Devon and Hillary are snooze worthy. Lily and Cane are just bleech. Poor Neal has the worst family.

by Anonymousreply 300May 30, 2018 5:18 AM

I haven't been watching regularly until this month, since Mrs. C's death, is Olivia still around, I always thought she was beautiful

by Anonymousreply 301May 30, 2018 6:24 AM

[quote] Neil is twenty years older but 100 times hotter.

Ain't that the truth.

[quote] Is Olivia still around, I always thought she was beautiful.

I don't think we've seen HoLivia since Maria Arena Bell was Y&R's showrunner way back in 2012. .. Liv was among the wedding party when Kay flew everyone to "France" for Cane & Lily's umpteenth marriage ceremony on Valentines that year.

And filling in for "France" was Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills, California. .. You can see Liv at 0:51 second mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302May 30, 2018 7:10 AM

Hilary and Devon are being rammed down our throats day after day and it just ain't happening.

by Anonymousreply 303May 30, 2018 9:05 AM

Kyle needs a HOT girl, not the school marm lezzies

by Anonymousreply 304May 30, 2018 1:27 PM

R304 I'm available!

by Anonymousreply 305May 30, 2018 1:57 PM

Hilary on her own is OK, but Devon is a snooze and a half no matter what they have him do. He's more boring than Cane and that's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 306May 30, 2018 4:32 PM

Kyle will get a to motorboat Summer's big tits.

by Anonymousreply 307May 30, 2018 4:45 PM

I haven't watched since before Katherine died, but I check in on these threads just to see what the hell is going on, and it's kind of sad to see the same people doing the same shit they've been doing since I got turned on to the show back in the 90s with summers at my Grandmothers place. The running commentary and btichery is enjoyable though. Has the naked Kyle scene referenced above happened yet, or is that an end of week thing? Not that anything would actually be shown...

by Anonymousreply 308May 30, 2018 4:55 PM

Mmmmm. Summer’s big tits.

by Anonymousreply 309May 30, 2018 5:53 PM

Either age Faith, or let her go the way of Delia. #annoying

by Anonymousreply 310May 30, 2018 6:26 PM

Who wants a blow job?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311May 30, 2018 9:39 PM

Hilary and Devon could not be more boring. Victor and Nick once again fighting with each other. Girly man Kyle and his JCPenney suits trying to look manly. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 312May 30, 2018 10:10 PM

The queen who plays Kyle has a nice bod but she can’t act for shit!

by Anonymousreply 313May 30, 2018 11:10 PM

r313, that is such an anomaly on soaps.

by Anonymousreply 314May 30, 2018 11:13 PM

[quote] Girly man Kyle and his JCPenney suits trying to look manly

Whether one likes Kyle's clothes or not, most of what they've been dressing him in has come from Nordstrom - heavy on labels such as Ted Baxter, J. Crew, and Topman ... with that last one being rather funny given that the boy screams bottom.

by Anonymousreply 315May 30, 2018 11:59 PM

He looks really good in his clothes. That long, lean frame of his enables him to carry those tight vests and pants off nicely.

by Anonymousreply 316May 31, 2018 12:39 AM

R303 Devon is way too bland and boring for a character like Hillary. She would be much better with someone like the late Adam Newman or Jack Abbott. Devon just seems like he keeps his balls in her purse.

by Anonymousreply 317May 31, 2018 2:28 AM

Devon is gay.

by Anonymousreply 318May 31, 2018 2:57 AM

Thom Bierdz has lost the plot again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319May 31, 2018 3:20 AM

R318 Devon is far too boring to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 320May 31, 2018 6:24 AM

Why wasn't Traci in the running to be Jabot CEO?

by Anonymousreply 321May 31, 2018 9:40 AM

Jabot couldn’t afford taking on Traci’s medical insurance or life insurance, given how fat she is. Bacon is not a food group, dear.

by Anonymousreply 322May 31, 2018 10:07 AM

The actor is growing on me. He's ALMOST decent.

I would eat Devon and spit out his tiny bones. The actor that plays Mariah really needs to find a lifeboat and get the fuck outta there. Maybe the CW or some shitty melodramatic NBC show.

by Anonymousreply 323May 31, 2018 10:15 AM

I think Billy's plan to upgrade the break room will lure Traci to Jabot.

by Anonymousreply 324May 31, 2018 10:31 AM

If you put twinkies back in the vending machine, I’ll consider working at Jabot.

by Anonymousreply 325May 31, 2018 11:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326May 31, 2018 6:46 PM

So is titty grabber gonna be at home watching Y&R and jerking it when HHK comes back onscreen?

by Anonymousreply 327May 31, 2018 7:18 PM

Why wasn't Traci at the Memorial Day BBQ? .. They appeared to have plenty of burgers, and fraus were anticipating the debut of her new Dresskini for the Summer.

by Anonymousreply 328May 31, 2018 7:28 PM

Cant wait until July when M. Muhney is back. They really need it to inject some life into the show.

by Anonymousreply 329May 31, 2018 8:44 PM

Titty toucher is NEVER, EVER, EVER coming back.

by Anonymousreply 330May 31, 2018 8:47 PM

I thought Muhney was never, ever getting back together with Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 331May 31, 2018 8:48 PM

Tit grabber remains unemployable.

by Anonymousreply 332May 31, 2018 9:08 PM

School is out. The teenagers are posting here again

by Anonymousreply 333May 31, 2018 9:44 PM

So kyle is naked at the Jabot launch. No biggie, LOL

by Anonymousreply 334June 1, 2018 2:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335June 1, 2018 12:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336June 1, 2018 4:18 PM

Chrissy looks like she's on her knees at R335, trying to tug at someone's zipper.....

by Anonymousreply 337June 1, 2018 4:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338June 1, 2018 4:53 PM

Billy Abbott likes nephew dong.

by Anonymousreply 339June 1, 2018 5:45 PM

From Hilary’s expression can we assume it’s a coin slot?

by Anonymousreply 340June 1, 2018 6:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341June 1, 2018 7:30 PM

[quote] From Hilary’s expression can we assume it’s a coin slot?

I'm guessing the vibrating butt plug he wears remained in place.

by Anonymousreply 342June 1, 2018 9:32 PM

Too bad Ashley didn't take Jack's offer to start a company together.....I think Jack-Ash would take the cosmetics industry by storm....

by Anonymousreply 343June 1, 2018 10:41 PM

Leabu = future Oscar winner. lololololololol As IF.

by Anonymousreply 344June 1, 2018 11:47 PM

Hilarious spoiler:

[quote] Kyle will use his ASSets in his determination to get what he wants.

I wonder whom he presents hole to first?

by Anonymousreply 345June 2, 2018 5:34 PM

Ooh, me! Me! I volunteer!

by Anonymousreply 346June 2, 2018 6:23 PM

Ashley and Jack starting a new company could have been an interesting story line. And good question, why isn't Tracy considered for CEO? That could have been interesting too

by Anonymousreply 347June 2, 2018 7:20 PM

If they want a new family business, they should think about opening up a Beauty Salon.

Aunt Jack can do hair. Ashley can do make-up and nails. And Traci can handle appointments, while serving refreshments and dishing out advice.

Kyle can be the shampoo boy in hot pants and roller skates.

GOLDEN COMB 2.

by Anonymousreply 348June 2, 2018 7:49 PM

I missed a couple of days . . . did Abby and Arturo fuck in Miami?

by Anonymousreply 349June 2, 2018 10:40 PM

Yes, but not each other.

by Anonymousreply 350June 3, 2018 1:01 AM

OMG Ordway is an awful actress. Valley Gurl School of Acting.

by Anonymousreply 351June 3, 2018 1:17 PM

Hey cunt @r351, don't mess with the VGSOA or you'll get a finger!

by Anonymousreply 352June 3, 2018 1:24 PM

That's Feckless Cunt to you Farrah!

by Anonymousreply 353June 3, 2018 3:57 PM

R351, So? She still goes home to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354June 3, 2018 4:42 PM

At this point in time, I somehow doubt Gaston manscapes that much, especially just for her. .. I've always said that Ordwell shows up at events with the best and hottest accessories on her arm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355June 3, 2018 6:22 PM

Is Ordway a religious Reichtard like Justin "mah dick fuh Christ" Gaston?

by Anonymousreply 356June 3, 2018 6:24 PM

What I don't understand about Y&R is this whole GC Buzz thing. I can believe that there are 2 major cosmetic companies headquartered in a small Wisconsin town, but GC Buzz is just a bridge too far. People parading around in bathing suits on rooftop bars in Wisconsin?

by Anonymousreply 357June 3, 2018 6:32 PM

Mal has SAVED Y&R!

by Anonymousreply 358June 3, 2018 9:47 PM

R357: That's the thing, it's not our universe's Genoa City. In "there", it's a mid-size metropolitan area ala Milwaukee or the Twin Cities is my understanding. Because there is NO WAY there would be Jabot Cosmetics, Newman Enterprises, Chancellor Industries, Mergeron whatsits, Fenmore retail and Brooks Publishing along with Allah knows what other companies I'm missing plus a full city-wide cable show, and what, 2 high-class glossy print magazines, in the real Genoa City, Kenosha County, population 3,000.

by Anonymousreply 359June 3, 2018 9:54 PM

[quote] ... a small Wisconsin town.

The small Wisconsin town that Sally McGuire was whining about when she uttered the line, "Kind of a drag ... stuck in a place like Genoa City" doesn't really exist anymore. .. At some point, Genoa City was re-imagined to be more like 500,000 in population, and they began using Pittsburgh as a stand-in. In fact the building exterior we see for Newman Enterprises on the show is One Oxford Centre in Pittsburgh.

by Anonymousreply 360June 3, 2018 9:56 PM

R360 Really? I never noticed!

I knew they did some exterior scenes in Pittsburgh a few times, but that's a surprise to me!

by Anonymousreply 361June 3, 2018 11:48 PM

R361 Yeah, someone who knew Pittsburgh well once posted another board about several recognizable buildings in "Genoa City" compliments of Pittsburgh. I can't remember them all, but a couple others have been Allegheny General Hospital filling in for Genoa City Memorial, and I believe the police station building, where Paul works, is another.

by Anonymousreply 362June 4, 2018 1:28 AM

thanks R362.

by Anonymousreply 363June 4, 2018 1:34 AM

I think Chancellor Industries used to "the plant" where Liz Foster worked and they were laying off people in the first season. Bill Bell is the one who changed the size of the town and as the show's creator he can do that. But I do have an issue with GC Buzz. There is just something about GC Buzz that just seems so out of place. If it were a gossip blog, like TMZ, owned by Leanna Love I could wrap my head around it.

The one thing that I really have a hard time with is the fact that Jill didn't fight tooth and nail for her heirs, actual Chancellors, to inherit a bigger piece of the Chancellor fortune.

by Anonymousreply 364June 4, 2018 1:44 AM

Is GC Buzz anything like the thing they did some years back with Billy, JT, Mac, Brittany, and Rowl?

by Anonymousreply 365June 4, 2018 1:48 AM

R365 The thing they did with the six teens (including Rianna) was known as the Glow-by-Jabot "Glow House." .. It was supposed to be akin to a reality show (like MTV's "The Real World"), where the six teens occupied The Abbott Pool House for the summer, and their doings were broadcast over the web. .. As I recall, Phyllis was the producer, and her tech buddy from NYC, Sean Bridges, served as the show's internet guru.

"GC Buzz" is more similar to the "Restless Style" business, but only after Billy bought the magazine. .. Originally, RS was founded by Nick, Phyllis, Jack, and Sharon, and it sounded like it was supposed to be a "Vanity Fair meets Vogue" type magazine. .. But once Billy took RS over, it started to showcase all the "scandalous gossip" in town - especially anything Newman-related. .. I think Billy even began a Restless Style TV show, and there may have been reference that RS competed with GC Buzz (which we later discovered was owned by a guy named Howard Green, before Devon bought it).

by Anonymousreply 366June 4, 2018 2:19 AM

r364 you're right. There was such story potential for fight over Chancellor Industries. But it should have been Jill who took over but either Jess Walton wanted to work less or they just didn't care about Jill to write her a good story.

I would have loved a Jill vs. Victor story. Or Jill vs. Cane.

It was really one of their biggest missteps. Losing Katherine had a big impact but they should have done something with it. Even Dallas knew that losing Jock Ewing still could result in strong story (Bobby and JR fighting over Ewing Oil).

by Anonymousreply 367June 4, 2018 2:37 AM

Kyle is adorable

by Anonymousreply 368June 4, 2018 3:42 AM

Well at least, they've now righted things somewhat by having Jill regain ownership and control of Chancellor Industries, so, if TPTB wanted to, JIll could eventually turn control over to or leave the company to the last two remaining Chancellors on the planet: Phillip and Chance. They just need to recast those two, then rewrite it so that Chance especially has an interest in running his family's legacy. .. What's stupid at the moment is that Jill has her faux "son" Cane (who's also now her stepson via Colin) running CI. It's rather ill-inducing.

And the other eye-rolling thing about Kay's will is that she left the bulk of her cash to her relatively "new" grandson, Devon. .. Why on earth would Kay treat Devon so much better than her other grandchild, Mackenzie? .. They should have at least split Kay's billions evenly between the two grandchildren. Not only did Kay actually have a good relationship with Mac, but Mac also belonged to good son Brock (as opposed to Tucker). Plus, at the time of Kay's death, Mac had already given birth to Kay's great-grandson, Dylan. TPTB at the time really fucked the whole estate up.

by Anonymousreply 369June 4, 2018 6:50 AM

[quote]TPTB at the time really fucked the whole estate up.

Yes, I agree. Katherine's will was ridiculous. JFP was TPTB at that point. Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante were the writers.

by Anonymousreply 370June 4, 2018 12:48 PM

I'm old. Since around 1975, after Kay drove Phillip off that cliff, had Jill's marriage to Phillip declared invalid and took Little Phillip's last name away from him, Jill's one driving force was to get revenge and get back everything that Kay had stolen from her. Kay also wanted revenge. Their motivations were always clear. And they were even setting up the next generation of the feud with Jill and Nina. Jill was a horrible mother, but she would want Phillip and Chance to be a part of the Chancellor legacy. I guess I just don't understand how these things get overlooked.

by Anonymousreply 371June 4, 2018 1:12 PM

R371: 2 reasons. I think with Thom Beirdz completely loosing it (and failing at the comeback) they've decided to make him functionally dead and never mentioned again, which by default shits on Chance. I think the writers just want to pretend that whole saga never even happened. Instead, they make Cane, Billy and the Abbots the sole focus of Jill, as though that's the only "family" she's got. That way, they have all the actors on cast and no "controversial" actors to cause embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 372June 4, 2018 3:23 PM

"Loosing" it, r372? Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 373June 4, 2018 3:25 PM

MM is masturbating while looking at HHK’s tits today.

by Anonymousreply 374June 4, 2018 5:24 PM

Kay Alden was still playing the Kay vs. Jill saga, as well as a Chancellor legacy storyline with teen PC4, as late as 1998-2000. Kickstarting the whole thing was actually one of Alden's first storylines after Bell stepped down.

The first part began some time in 1998 and involved Jill finding new information that prompted her to take Kay to court over ownership of the Mausoleum. This development included the oft-mentioned scene of the two bitches coming to blows up in Chancellor attic. Around this same time, Kay was planning a huge gala where she was intent on celebrating "Everything Chancellor." She eagerly wanted Nina to bring PC4 to this event, as she thought it would be the perfect venue to introduce the lad to the legacy he would one day inherit. However, a very wary and protective Nina declined Kay's invite, thinking her son was still too young. When the big party was held, Jill took the opportunity to crash the event and announce her lawsuit over the property. A very public catfight ensued with the two women having to be pulled apart.

By 1999, the lawsuit was eventually settled with the agreement that they'd split the house, as they each feared losing it altogether. Jill soon moved into the Chancellor Estate and hired her own maid named Shirley, who was actually an actress that Jill had hired to drive Kay nuts and vex Esther.

By 2000. it looked like PC4 legacy story was going to start. That's when the character was SORASed to 14-years old, and they hired the talented Penn Badgley to play him. With Nina often going on book tours to promote her novel, Phillip would stay at The Chancellor Mausoleum with Grandma Jill. Phillip would occasionally interact with older teen, Uncle Billy, and seemed to be developing a crush on Billy's then-girlfriend, Brittany Hodges. .. In the meantime, you could see the groundwork being laid for Jill and Kay to do similar battle over Phillip as they did with his father and grandfather, only this time Nina would be involved in the mix as well.

Unfortunately, real life interfered when Tricia Cast got married and announced she was giving it all up to move to Tennessee. I guess Alden didn't think she could do the story without Cast on hand, so when they wrote Nina out with a move to Los Angeles, they had her take Teen Phillip with her. Too bad, as it looked like the story viewers had been waiting to see since 1989 was over before it even began.

And of course, subsequent regimes went on to really fuck things ups with Smith's "Kay-Jill-Mother-Daughter" crap and Latham's "PC3 Wasn't Really PC3" garbage.

by Anonymousreply 375June 4, 2018 7:22 PM

[quote]MM is masturbating while looking at HHK’s tits today.

Me? Ha! That’s funny.

by Anonymousreply 376June 4, 2018 8:10 PM

Kyle is only in one scene today or did I miss something? He looked better with clothed off. That face makes him look older than his actual age.

by Anonymousreply 377June 4, 2018 8:27 PM

[quote]By 2000. it looked like PC4 legacy story was going to start. That's when the character was SORASed to 14-years old, and they hired the talented Penn Badgley to play him.

I missed seeing Lonely Boy on Y&R?

by Anonymousreply 378June 4, 2018 8:29 PM

Sooooo nice to see those tits again!

by Anonymousreply 379June 4, 2018 9:23 PM

R378 Yes, Penn looked like this on Y&R ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380June 4, 2018 9:37 PM

... and he was maturing quickly. Within a couple of years he looked like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381June 4, 2018 9:37 PM

He might have been on, R380, and I didn't notice him.

But how beautiful he became, r381.

by Anonymousreply 382June 4, 2018 9:55 PM

Titty grabber got his rocks off!!!! Explosion.

by Anonymousreply 383June 5, 2018 12:10 AM

Summer walks in on Phyl and Bill fucking.

by Anonymousreply 384June 5, 2018 12:43 AM

Countdown Michael Muhney's return ! I hear it's going to be explosive...

by Anonymousreply 385June 5, 2018 12:51 AM

It might be as explosive as a subdural hematoma, because his return is all in YOUR head.

by Anonymousreply 386June 5, 2018 2:22 AM

Uh R386 'explosive' is a hint to his return. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 387June 5, 2018 2:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388June 5, 2018 2:50 AM

MM just tweeted that people need to stop bashing Hunter/Summer. And no he's not coming back

by Anonymousreply 389June 5, 2018 3:06 AM

Yes he is. It's an open secret CBS.

by Anonymousreply 390June 5, 2018 3:12 AM

Why does MTS follow MM? I thought she hated him.

by Anonymousreply 391June 5, 2018 3:34 AM

Because they will be working together again soon.

by Anonymousreply 392June 5, 2018 3:36 AM

Because you might have to take the meds into consideration.

by Anonymousreply 393June 5, 2018 5:35 AM

The tit grabber had an explosive experience for sure. Taking matters into his own hand while looking at the titties that he touched. Kaboom!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 394June 5, 2018 6:40 AM

The tit grabber troll is so tiresome. Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 395June 5, 2018 8:25 AM

Hunter King isn’t confirming titty toucher’s claim that nothing happened. Hmmmmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 396June 5, 2018 9:51 AM

Fuck, this guy's Instagram makes me mad at EVERYTHING. How and why is someone so fortunate to look like THAT?! And OF COURSE, all of his friends are equally as or even hotter--if that's possible.

Envy does not wane with age.

by Anonymousreply 397June 5, 2018 10:45 AM

r397, thanks sweetie. Glad you liked my Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 398June 5, 2018 12:24 PM

I'm enjoying the posts by people sharing the history of the show.

by Anonymousreply 399June 5, 2018 5:44 PM

So so Summer zooms into town in a stolen car. Really? As bad as Young and Restless is, if anybody watches Bold and Beautiful That's a hundred times worse

by Anonymousreply 400June 5, 2018 5:55 PM

R396 I get the idea that HK loves the attention this "controversy" provides and remains silent just to maintain mystery and chatter about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401June 5, 2018 7:17 PM

HK is a feckless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 402June 5, 2018 7:18 PM

Arturo sure has an attraction to Newman pussy.

by Anonymousreply 403June 5, 2018 7:24 PM

Arturo wants Nick's mussy as well.

by Anonymousreply 404June 5, 2018 7:30 PM

R404: Hard to say no... even if it is fascist mussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405June 5, 2018 7:38 PM

Kyle's Mangina got me to watch a few episodes of Y&R, and the acting is so bad on this soap it makes me appreciate watching Days more.

by Anonymousreply 406June 5, 2018 7:48 PM

Next: Kyle starts his own website, kyles coinslot dot com, and numbers soar through the roof.

by Anonymousreply 407June 5, 2018 7:49 PM

R405: I watched just for the "nude" scene on Friday. (If this was a British show, we'd have seen ass for sure, UK soaps LOVE to get men naked.) First time I've watched in likely a decade, it's been that long. The look of the show that I enjoyed from when my grandmother was alive in the 90s is definitely gone. It looks too sleek, it's not the same program. Plus, I didn't know the woman with Kyle was Phyllis since I've only ever known Stafford, and I will only accept a blonde as Billy Abbott. David Tom was the one I had it bad for back in the Glow by Jabot days, and I just can't get over this brunet guy as Billy. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 408June 5, 2018 7:55 PM

^^Should be addressed to R406. I apologize.

by Anonymousreply 409June 5, 2018 7:56 PM

[quote] (If this was a British show, we'd have seen ass for sure, UK soaps LOVE to get men naked.)

??? I watch five British soaps, and I can only think of a two recent times when any of them showed a guy's ass. Both were on Emmerdale: Jimmy, who no one cares about, and David, who's ass was surprisingly flat. .. I remember EastEnders "almost" showed Vincent Hubbard's ass a few months ago. He was in a sexual situation with his wife, covered by quilt, but when he got up, the camera didn't show anything. Just his legs. And the famous pumpkin scene with Kush was promising, but when they switched to his backside, his ass was covered by his sachel belt. .. And Hollyoaks had old man Jack in the shower when gay Ste walked in on him. All we got was a side view, and really no one cares about Jack's ass anyway. They also didn't show hot Brody's ass in the naked hot tub scene.

On the other hand, Australian soap, "Neighbours" showed both of the gay guys' butts about a week ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410June 5, 2018 8:50 PM

I really like Kyle with Mariah as friends... I see lots of cats in your future lol

by Anonymousreply 411June 5, 2018 9:16 PM

Kyle had no sexual chemistry with any of those hos at the party.

by Anonymousreply 412June 5, 2018 9:26 PM

Kyle dances like a not drunk white frat boy.

by Anonymousreply 413June 5, 2018 9:29 PM

Tessa seemed to be salivating over Summer.

by Anonymousreply 414June 5, 2018 9:33 PM

I saw GayKyle dancing with FluidMariah today.

Whatever happened with The Lezzies? I thought Mal was going ahead with Sally's Fluidity storyline based n her own daughter.

by Anonymousreply 415June 5, 2018 9:34 PM

[quote] Whatever happened with The Lezzies?

They had Tessa show pangs of jealousy in two scenes today as she misread that Mariah and Kyle could have something going on. .. In the one, Tessa didn't understand that Kyle was actually talking about Mariah having Tessa move in with her instead of him (why Mariah kicked Kyle's leg under the table). .. And in another, Tessa didn't "get" that Kyle and Mariah were putting on an act out on the dance floor meant for Dummer to see.

by Anonymousreply 416June 5, 2018 10:10 PM

R406 And you think Days is an improvement? LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 417June 5, 2018 10:30 PM

Days is Chekov compared to Y&R. That show is the biggest mess in daytime.

by Anonymousreply 418June 5, 2018 10:39 PM

Kyle is so pro-lesbian that he's volunteered to man Jabot's booth at the upcoming Genoa City Pride Parade.

And he's already picked out his hot pink jock strap for the event.

by Anonymousreply 419June 5, 2018 10:44 PM

The ratings for May 21-25 have been posted at SON. Y&R is just barely over 4 milion viewers. The ratings suck!!! Time for Mal to go bye bye.

by Anonymousreply 420June 5, 2018 11:06 PM

Doug Davidson is whining over his lack of airtime. Boo hoo hoo.

by Anonymousreply 421June 5, 2018 11:37 PM

Old Dougie should be glad he's still on contract and hasn't been bumped to recurring.

Paul's whole family is gone .. various regimes fucked things up with his two ... errr make that three kids, .. and Paul's wife, the Incredible & Amazing Christine, will only do the show if/when LLB deigns to grace us with her presence. .. It all adds up to no story.

At this point, it wouldn't make a difference who played the chief of police.

by Anonymousreply 422June 6, 2018 12:45 AM

The show would pick up at least 5 rating points if Doug Davidson had a real story. Viewers like the vets and Paul is the longest running male character. He deserves star billing. Yet people think Eric Braeden is all that.

by Anonymousreply 423June 6, 2018 12:51 AM

When was Lauren last on for longer than a single episode?

by Anonymousreply 424June 6, 2018 1:16 AM

TBTB considered killing Paul off almost 10 years ago. .. In late 2008, "Soap Opera Digest" reported that it was between Doug Davidson and Don Diamont as to who would get the chop. .. In the end, they went with Diamont, and Brad became the one to save Noah and Eden from drowning in the frozen lake, but dying in the process and becoming the Bradsicle. .. It could easily have been the Paulsicle.

by Anonymousreply 425June 6, 2018 1:17 AM

R424 She was still getting multiple episodes when that actor-previously-known-as-Scott Grainger-Junior-but-never-to-be-heard-from-again was on. They cut him in January, and I think she's only gotten single episodes since then.

by Anonymousreply 426June 6, 2018 1:31 AM

Dougie needs to show us his pendulous dong if he wants our support.

by Anonymousreply 427June 6, 2018 2:00 AM

We'd have to have assurance beforehand that were not going to see a 64-year old man's greying pubes and sagging ballsack. That image would only serve to spoil the illusion of bygone years.

by Anonymousreply 428June 6, 2018 2:24 AM

Doug keeps his package immaculate.

by Anonymousreply 429June 6, 2018 2:27 AM

Anybody with insider information know in advance who Jack's real father is?

by Anonymousreply 430June 6, 2018 2:31 AM

R430: John Abbott. I'm not even watching the show, but I'm sure Victor or Ashley or someone fucked up the test tubes. They wouldn't dare do another Jill-Katherine screwup...would they?

by Anonymousreply 431June 6, 2018 2:41 AM

R430, Fred Trump, making Jack the brother of Donald J. Trump.

by Anonymousreply 432June 6, 2018 2:46 AM

Why does every man involved with Abby end up in a bad way?

by Anonymousreply 433June 6, 2018 2:49 AM

What happened to Michael Baldwin's cancer storyline?

by Anonymousreply 434June 6, 2018 2:53 AM

I don't think Michael actually had cancer. He just enjoyed the numerous Digital Rectal Exams.

by Anonymousreply 435June 6, 2018 2:55 AM

We Love Soaps mentioned the actress who played Luan, the one that died a few weeks ago.

Had no idea that IRL she had a fashion designer brother who died of AIDS.....?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436June 6, 2018 3:05 AM

Dougie looked like a delicate flower when he was 19-year old twink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437June 6, 2018 6:22 AM

Has Daniel Goddard gone recurring? Lots of solo Lily lately.

by Anonymousreply 438June 6, 2018 1:27 PM

Doug thinks he will have a front-burner story? Shouldn't he be happy he hasn't been dumped yet?

by Anonymousreply 439June 6, 2018 1:32 PM

Doug, Chrissy and Daniel are all lucky to still even be there, airtime or not.

by Anonymousreply 440June 6, 2018 2:54 PM

It was hysterical when Goddard was freaking out as they turned Cane "bad".

by Anonymousreply 441June 6, 2018 3:47 PM

Hillary is leaving Y&R. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 442June 6, 2018 4:24 PM

Doug Davidson posting his unhappiness with Mal.

by Anonymousreply 443June 6, 2018 5:03 PM

Mishel out, yet people like CK and DG remain. WTF??

by Anonymousreply 444June 6, 2018 5:04 PM

Doug claims he was hacked, but you can tell he's frustrated.

As he should be. His character is essentially useless and has been islanded on the show for years.

by Anonymousreply 445June 6, 2018 5:33 PM

Hmm, Muhney claiming the titty touching never happened.

Does that mean Braeden had his fired?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446June 6, 2018 5:34 PM

So does this mean MM can return? Maybe they dumped the other MM (Mishael Morgan) to pay for his salary. If I were Mal, I would grab at the chance to get him back. I know some peeps don't like him, but he can give a very touching performance.

by Anonymousreply 447June 6, 2018 6:00 PM

I doubt Mishel Morgan was making big money.

Braeden and Thomas Snot weighed in - and for Snot that's saying a lot - feeling free to state Jill Farren Phelps had no choice but to shit can MM. I firmly believe Hunter King LIED her ass off about MM. It did the trick and later she got a prime time gig didn't she? And yes of course it was for Braeden's ego and showing some hotter, younger, better actor who's boss. You got THAT?

by Anonymousreply 448June 6, 2018 6:10 PM

But wasn't MM Accused by others as well? And also didn't he have some issues with other cast members? There's a reason his career tanked and I don't think it could all be put onto Hunter

by Anonymousreply 449June 6, 2018 6:17 PM

Do any of the MM's have hairy legs? Maybe Ron could write them into Days?

by Anonymousreply 450June 6, 2018 6:41 PM

Is HDG hitch-hiking his way back to Genoa City?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451June 6, 2018 7:11 PM

R441 Goddard's episode count more than doubled during the year Sussman was writing him "bad." It went from a total of 64 episodes in 2016 to 133 in 2017. He was in the Top 5 actors used on the show last year. .. Now, he's sunk back down to barely there again. .. He should have been in hog heaven over the development that Sally actually had something for his character to do other than fawn over Lily. .. It's hilarious what the demands of those crazy Lane fans that he's always boosting have done to his screen time (and bank account).

by Anonymousreply 452June 6, 2018 7:47 PM

The Lane fans are on a whole different plane of CRAZY. They're a little frightening.

by Anonymousreply 453June 6, 2018 8:11 PM

r442

where is it posted? it's not on SOD

by Anonymousreply 454June 6, 2018 9:28 PM

R454 It's just a rumor at this point. I think it started with this report at TV Source (link), with others picking it up and running with it. So take it for what it is.

If true, no big loss. .. At this point, the Hilary character is as boring as 40-Watt.

But if it were up to me, Devon is the one I'd cut. .. Kill him off in a big accident where Lily and Hilary each blame the other for his death, then start a feud over his estate. .. Devon's last will would say he's leaving things among The Winters and his sister, NuAna Hamilton, but Bitch Hilary is now pregnant with his only true heir.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455June 6, 2018 9:46 PM

Mal is really fucking up Y&R! How long until he gets fired........countdown.

by Anonymousreply 456June 6, 2018 10:01 PM

After what Braeden wrote about Muhney in his book, there's no way in hell Eric would work with him again.

by Anonymousreply 457June 6, 2018 10:03 PM

r455 that's actually a great story. Reminiscent of Jill and Katherine. I always hated that Devon got most of Katherine's estate.

by Anonymousreply 458June 6, 2018 10:08 PM

Daytime Confidential just confirmed Mishael is leaving.

by Anonymousreply 459June 6, 2018 10:10 PM

Contract issues. Hmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 460June 6, 2018 10:11 PM

Will Hilary have a miscarriage?

by Anonymousreply 461June 6, 2018 11:44 PM

I haven't been allowed to post for over a week, but, Mal and his team must be having trouble writing dialogue.

TWICE in one episode last week, Mamie's Famous Oatmeal Cookies were discussed, just to fill air time. This show jumped the shark a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 462June 6, 2018 11:54 PM

Mal is under the strain of both writing and producing. It will end in tears.

He's either going to have to hire a writer soon, or a floor producer.

by Anonymousreply 463June 7, 2018 12:04 AM

there is a Michael sighting tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 464June 7, 2018 12:04 AM

Mishael Morgan asked for 10% increase and the addition of a half day on to her current guarantee. She was going from 2 day a week guarantee to 2.5 days a week. Meanwhile Hunter King is making almost double what Mishael is currently making. She made the right decision.

by Anonymousreply 465June 7, 2018 12:10 AM

R465 there's a reason that Mishael didn't get a raise. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I swear it's white in front of my face......

by Anonymousreply 466June 7, 2018 12:20 AM

Will those equally cray-cray "Hevon" fans hire a plane to fly over Television City and dive bomb Mal?

by Anonymousreply 467June 7, 2018 12:22 AM

I'll take Hillary over Summer any day.

by Anonymousreply 468June 7, 2018 12:28 AM

I want Kyle in me quite deeply. Quite deeply!

by Anonymousreply 469June 7, 2018 1:13 AM

Some bad ratings came out for this show today. It is bleeding viewers and the last few episodes I watched don't make it look like it will get better soon.

by Anonymousreply 470June 7, 2018 1:56 AM

R465, Hunter has two Daytime Emmy Awards.

by Anonymousreply 471June 7, 2018 2:01 AM

Mal, you just TRY to mess with Mischael Morgan fans! You ain’t heard nothing yet.

by Anonymousreply 472June 7, 2018 2:21 AM

I cannot see Mal Flannery lasting much longer with those recent numbers.

by Anonymousreply 473June 7, 2018 2:21 AM

He's gone before Nov sweeps

by Anonymousreply 474June 7, 2018 2:23 AM

Mal Flannery was a disaster! His ego (I can be both headwriter and EP) bit him in the ass bigtime. He failed.

by Anonymousreply 475June 7, 2018 2:38 AM

So Mishael is leaving? She was one of the few characters that I was interested in. Tbh, I am sick of the Newmans (although I think Nick is hot) and Summer coming back leaves me cold. I truly wish Mishael the best, the could have done more with her storyline and I do admit that Devon is dull as dishwater. Y&R has a significant black audience and they're going to lose viewers over this.

by Anonymousreply 476June 7, 2018 3:02 AM

Mishael Morgan is a HUGE loss. Sony really fucked this up.

by Anonymousreply 477June 7, 2018 3:56 AM

Correction: Hunter has two very much undeserved Daytime Emmy Awards. She must've been very good at eating Jill Farren Phelp's pussy.

by Anonymousreply 478June 7, 2018 5:15 AM

I might care that Morgan is exiting, if she were actually involved in a story I cared about. But this back-and-forth material with Dull Devon puts her in the same category, and if her leaving means were not going to have to sit through 8 more months of this "we're having a baby" material, then I'll actually be glad.

by Anonymousreply 479June 7, 2018 6:25 AM

Oh no! Will GC Buzz be cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 480June 7, 2018 8:04 AM

The lezzies bill be front and center taking over GC Buzz. New eps will feature Tessa's duets with The Indigo Girls and Michelle Shocked.

by Anonymousreply 481June 7, 2018 9:26 AM

r469

NuKyle seems quite a bottom

by Anonymousreply 482June 7, 2018 9:39 AM

R481 Sounds like a ratings winner! y&R is saved!!

by Anonymousreply 483June 7, 2018 9:39 AM

Shouldn't JT's unembalmed corpse in that shallow flower bed be stinking up Chancellor Park right about now?

by Anonymousreply 484June 7, 2018 12:10 PM

Dougie is seething that Aunt Jack still gets front burner storylines at this age.

by Anonymousreply 485June 7, 2018 1:30 PM

That’s some bullshit right there. Letting Mishael Morgan get away.Ratings will fall even further.

by Anonymousreply 486June 7, 2018 1:47 PM

Nobody will miss that annoying cunt and her character. It's a blessing she is gone.

by Anonymousreply 487June 7, 2018 1:55 PM

She brings in the black viewers. They’ll stop watching.

by Anonymousreply 488June 7, 2018 1:59 PM

Maybe it's finally time for Miss Vicky Rowell to return and take her rightful place as queen black bitch. MM was basic black bitch, and I don't even know hat CK is. Bring back Davetta Sherwood while you're at it.

by Anonymousreply 489June 7, 2018 2:02 PM

Doug has agreed to take on the role of Drucilla.

by Anonymousreply 490June 7, 2018 2:03 PM

R490: Featuring the return of David Tom as Aunt Mamie Johnson. They'll get a 90 share of the audience with that casting.

by Anonymousreply 491June 7, 2018 2:08 PM

Has NuNuNuNuKyle touched Summer's tit yet?

by Anonymousreply 492June 7, 2018 2:08 PM

And they keep Bryton??! One of the most boring actors ever on the show?

Not to mention CK and DG who are both such a waste.

by Anonymousreply 493June 7, 2018 2:11 PM

The only breasts nunununuKyle will be touching are chickens that Mrs. Martinez makes for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 494June 7, 2018 2:15 PM

Kyle finally has a real woman - get him away from the lezzies

by Anonymousreply 495June 7, 2018 2:18 PM

R481 Michelle Shocked is an ex-gay. She's anti-gay marriage as well.

Taylor Swift is a dyke, so she could fill in.

by Anonymousreply 496June 7, 2018 2:18 PM

Did they get rid of Mishael to free up $$ to bring titty grabber back?

by Anonymousreply 497June 7, 2018 2:51 PM

With ratings so slow, I can see Mal pulling a desperate stunt and having tittie toucher return in time for July sweeps.

by Anonymousreply 498June 7, 2018 3:04 PM

Ratings will skyrocket if they finally show us Hans' big thick uncut cock

by Anonymousreply 499June 7, 2018 3:06 PM

Can I be the Bring Back David Tom troll to counteract the MM shithead? DT at least looked good and isn't accused of anything untoward. He's always be Billy to me, ever since I laid eyes on him in 2000.

by Anonymousreply 500June 7, 2018 4:11 PM

Billy Miller is THE Billy.

by Anonymousreply 501June 7, 2018 4:12 PM

R501: But David Tom was the first, my first anyway. The fact that they've had six actors play the role now is kinda sad...

by Anonymousreply 502June 7, 2018 4:14 PM

David Tom has zero sex appeal, so none of the flyover trailer fraus fantasize about him touching their titties.

by Anonymousreply 503June 7, 2018 4:33 PM

Billy Miller, aka the Pillsbury Doughboy, is no better. And he was ridiculously overrated on Y&R. Now he just mumbles and stutters his way through scenes at GH.

by Anonymousreply 504June 7, 2018 4:39 PM

Does David Tom do the mansex?

by Anonymousreply 505June 7, 2018 5:18 PM

R505: Never confirmed or denied. But I've neither seen nor heard of any woman in his life....

I offer myself as tribute and guide into his brave new world!

by Anonymousreply 506June 7, 2018 5:21 PM

David Tom doesn't do the mansex, but not for lack of trying. Who would want him? Billy Miller is a daytime icon and so much hotter.

by Anonymousreply 507June 7, 2018 5:22 PM

[quote] Does David Tom do the mansex?

Not really, but when he and Shane would get wasted, they may have experimented.

by Anonymousreply 508June 7, 2018 6:48 PM

40 years old and never a woman in DT’s life (other than mom and sisters). hmmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 509June 7, 2018 6:51 PM

Letting Mishael Morgan go is a big mistake! She's very talented, and brings some much-needed energy to Y&R. I especially loved her as "evil" Hilary, but enjoy her as "good" Hilary, too. It's a shame she was saddled with drippy Bryton. I didn't like her with Neal, either. I don't get the appeal of Hunter (Summer). She's a mediocre actor at best. I like the spoiled-rich-girl trope, but wish the part had been re-cast. On a positive note, I think Camryn (Mariah) is one of the best, if not the best, actors on the show, and wish they'd use her more. I've also become a Sharon fan. I think Josh Morrow is underrated. Eric Braedon really should retire!! He seems half-asleep during most of his scenes.

by Anonymousreply 510June 7, 2018 7:24 PM

When Billy's Boner made its notorious on-screen appearance, it was because Brittany HO-dges was parading around him half-naked in a bikini and high heels. Young David couldn't control *it*.

And seemed like he had a type? .. as I recall, he dated Renee Sloan (now Mrs. Scott Baio) for several years. Very "Brittany-like."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511June 7, 2018 7:27 PM

Will there be repercussions for Doug Davidson’s twitter meltdown?

by Anonymousreply 512June 7, 2018 7:34 PM

R512: A full time story line with The Bug ought to be sufficient....

by Anonymousreply 513June 7, 2018 7:36 PM

Are the lezzies next to be fired?????

by Anonymousreply 514June 7, 2018 8:08 PM

DD is part of the furnerture. I don't see Mal letting him go.

by Anonymousreply 515June 7, 2018 8:23 PM

Paul having to be on a regimen of anti-rejection and immonsuppressant drugs the rest of his life due to his liver transplant should have him running to the bathroom ever 15 minutes.

Maybe Mal can have Paul crap his pants.

by Anonymousreply 516June 7, 2018 8:55 PM

R465 Who doesn't have two Daytime Emmy Awards or aka The Best of the Worst Awards. Means shit.

by Anonymousreply 517June 7, 2018 9:23 PM

Sorry I meant R471

by Anonymousreply 518June 7, 2018 9:28 PM

Years ago, someone on LPSG posted pics of a nude guy’s torso showing cock and swore that it was Doug Davidson. He said he’d had a fling with DD and had obtained the photos over time. To prove it, he posted shirtless publicity photos of DD along with the the nudes, and the bodies looked identical. The cock was big, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 519June 7, 2018 9:50 PM

R517 And the Younger Actor-Actress Awards are especially shit.

I remember when Chrissy was on the last NATAS panel where they were implementing rule changes, and he said he supported the motion put forward to do away with the two YA awards, because of how shitty they are. .. But in the end, the motion didn't pass. .. I think HK won her first one the following year .. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 520June 7, 2018 9:50 PM

R516: Seeing as how 600 is rapidly approaching, should Doug Davidson's Coinslot be the new thread name? Hunter King's Dirty Pillows? Billy Abbott's Executive Staff? Victor Newman's Sentient Mustache?

by Anonymousreply 521June 7, 2018 11:06 PM

Hunter’s touched titties.

by Anonymousreply 522June 7, 2018 11:24 PM

Please NOTHING related to Hunter King or any of her body parts, fake or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 523June 7, 2018 11:27 PM

I didn't include her name! But we are ready with the next one....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524June 8, 2018 12:16 AM

Speaking of dirty pillows

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525June 8, 2018 12:38 AM

Billy Miller has a serious chest. I could suckle for hours.

by Anonymousreply 526June 8, 2018 1:19 AM

Really don't like HK or anything Summer. .. The new thread should have featured Arturo's Pinga.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527June 8, 2018 1:45 AM

I love how 80 more replies is "rapidly approaching" 600

by Anonymousreply 528June 8, 2018 1:48 AM

So Kyle's mangina has been used up?

by Anonymousreply 529June 8, 2018 1:49 AM

It's got 70 more rounds a cummin!

by Anonymousreply 530June 8, 2018 2:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531June 8, 2018 2:36 AM

With all the hot actors out there, how come the Y&R casting team have been consistently hiring so many mediocre actors for the young male parts? Particularly, those connected to core families.

by Anonymousreply 532June 8, 2018 2:40 AM

Billy Miller really does have a spectacular pair of tits.

by Anonymousreply 533June 8, 2018 2:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534June 8, 2018 2:52 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535June 8, 2018 2:52 AM

Shame David Tom has nothing in the chest department. Just a pretty smile....

by Anonymousreply 536June 8, 2018 2:57 AM

Where's the Kay Heberle troll?

by Anonymousreply 537June 8, 2018 3:20 AM

They're getting rid of Hillary by having her piss off all of Genoa City and then have her murdered by getting stabbed to death in the vagina. It's a traditional WhoDoneIt and everyone is a suspect, until the killer is revealed as Drucilla who did it to get revenge for what Hillary did to her family.

Then Dr. Neville returns having perfected his formula. He uses it on Dina to reverse her dementia. Dina then reveals that Jack's real father was Stefano Dimera! Nikki gets thrown off a horse at the ranch and dies. Finally! And Traci takes over as CEO at Jabot after having a gastric bypass.

by Anonymousreply 538June 8, 2018 4:19 AM

Wow, that sounds exciting! Do you work on the show?

by Anonymousreply 539June 8, 2018 5:22 AM

David Tom works as an acting coach in The Valley Where That Slut Brooke Logan Is From. He apparently specializes in child actors.

He seems like a decent guy, and gets good reviews, but perhaps he should lay off the mac n cheese.

With one of his recent grads a couple of months ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540June 8, 2018 8:37 AM

When Nikki falls off that horse - does it set off a Tsunami from Lake Michigan or just an old fashioned 8 on the Richter Scale earthquake?

by Anonymousreply 541June 8, 2018 8:40 AM

the latest SOD reveals that NuGayKyle has a girlfriend and it's in print so it must be true

by Anonymousreply 542June 8, 2018 9:17 AM

542 OH.....one of those relationships.

Sure.

by Anonymousreply 543June 8, 2018 10:08 AM

NuGayKyke has a gf? lolz Beard.

by Anonymousreply 544June 8, 2018 10:43 AM

GayKyle (or KayGyle) takes Milky Loads

and Gives Milky Loads!

by Anonymousreply 545June 8, 2018 12:10 PM

R540 He looks suburban normal in that photo.

Weird that he is Heather Tom's brother - I don't see the resemblance. And then their sister is the one that was on the Nanny (he looks more like her)

by Anonymousreply 546June 8, 2018 12:12 PM

[quote] he should lay off the mac n cheese.

DID SOMEONE SAY MAC AND CHEESE????!!!!!???????

by Anonymousreply 547June 8, 2018 12:16 PM

Hillary = the new Carmen

by Anonymousreply 548June 8, 2018 12:17 PM

Is NuKyle’s girlfriend named Josh?

by Anonymousreply 549June 8, 2018 12:42 PM

R540: YUM! Look at the junk in that trunk! Baby got back! Miller may have his tits, but Tom has the buns hun!

by Anonymousreply 550June 8, 2018 1:58 PM

How come Miss Frank does not Miller shirtless on GH?

by Anonymousreply 551June 8, 2018 2:00 PM

Looks like there's now a campaign to try to save MM and CS too.

by Anonymousreply 552June 8, 2018 2:21 PM

I want to be in Kyle's mangina quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 553June 8, 2018 2:23 PM

That's AUNT Jack, R553!

by Anonymousreply 554June 8, 2018 2:24 PM

R554: Does that make Eileen Davidson Uncle Ashley? I admit to not getting the Aunt Jack references. Pardon me for my diminished gayness in matters of daytime drama. I seek guidance from the collective wisdom of DL on this matter.

by Anonymousreply 555June 8, 2018 2:26 PM

"Aunt" is just referring to Peter Bergman's prisspottedness.

by Anonymousreply 556June 8, 2018 2:37 PM

R556: Oh, ok. Thanks! :)

by Anonymousreply 557June 8, 2018 2:39 PM

Because TPTB always listen to the fans, right! Mishael is as good as saved!! Not. They seem to do the exact opposite of what the fans want.

by Anonymousreply 558June 8, 2018 3:17 PM

Looks like Summer is after Billy. Eeeuw.

by Anonymousreply 559June 8, 2018 3:28 PM

That means Gina will have to play the story she played with Maeve Kinkead - but as the mother this time, not the daughter.

by Anonymousreply 560June 8, 2018 3:31 PM

It's not just with Mishael R558 they're also trying to "save" Stephen Nichols on Days[even through there are rumors are that he may either be going back to either GH or Y&R] and the other person rumored to now be leaving Days and even a few who want to "save" Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 561June 8, 2018 3:32 PM

R559, Billy was married to Summer's aunt and is the father of her cousins.

by Anonymousreply 562June 8, 2018 4:44 PM

When does Brooks Prentiss return?

by Anonymousreply 563June 8, 2018 4:54 PM

Once I claw my way out of my grave, R563

by Anonymousreply 564June 8, 2018 4:56 PM

[quote]And then their sister is the one that was on the Nanny (he looks more like her)

That’s because they’re twins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565June 8, 2018 6:10 PM

Funny someone mentioning “Uncle Ashley.” I remember back in the day how there was a rumor that Eileen Davidson was a trans woman and that Eric Braeden refused to do love scenes with her because of it.

by Anonymousreply 566June 8, 2018 6:11 PM

HAHAHA I still think it's true and that she looks like a male horse with a wig and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 567June 8, 2018 6:30 PM

R566 When MS was in the role and paired with PB, there used to be lots of internet chatter about "Aunt Jack & Uncle Phyl," since it seemed obvious who wore the pants in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 568June 8, 2018 7:51 PM

R542 Is that in reference to the recent item in SOD where he incidentally mentioned that he'll walk to some girlfriend's place, because she's a good cook?

If true, then I imagine he walks there with Josh after another red hot session where they've worked up an appetite.

by Anonymousreply 569June 8, 2018 8:06 PM

This soap is kind of boring. I sat through a whole episode and I barely looked up from playing on my phone except when I heard gayKyle talking. And the show dresses him so gay (when he's not shirtless).

by Anonymousreply 570June 8, 2018 8:17 PM

So Jack's father is Neil's father, and Dina was doing it with one of the greenskeeper's at the country club when the biracial stud was 19?

Jack Winters.

by Anonymousreply 571June 8, 2018 8:22 PM

Has Mal been fired yet after the disastrous ratings?

by Anonymousreply 572June 8, 2018 10:41 PM

May Sweeps?

I thought you said, "Sleeps."

by Anonymousreply 573June 8, 2018 11:24 PM

Where are Michael and Lauren?

by Anonymousreply 574June 8, 2018 11:39 PM

Who could this be?

Y&R is looking for a female 18-30 for the role of "Mollie". All ethnicities, stunning and gorgeous. British accent (any type) is required. The ability to speak French is a plus. Submit current headshot, two additional photos and a resume to...

by Anonymousreply 575June 8, 2018 11:56 PM

Sharon tells everyone that Nikki killed JT, Nikki goes to prison and gets shanked 5 minutes after arriving. She survives and then joins a lesbian prison gang and becomes lovers with Svetlana, the Russian bull dyke who runs it.

Lauren then discovers Katherine and Brenda Dickson's Jill tied up in a warehouse. Katherine's death having been faked by Jess Walton's Jill who is an imposter having kidnapped and taken over the real Jill's identity over 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 576June 9, 2018 12:19 AM

It is then revealed that the real Jill is both Katherine's daughter AND Lauren's sister! Katherine having slept with Neil Fenmore. Eventually the entire cast catches onto Imposter Jill and she is taken into custody, but not before getting into a struggle with Katherine over a loaded gun she was using to keep everyone in line, which goes off and kills Summer.

by Anonymousreply 577June 9, 2018 12:22 AM

Mealor was known for providing "individual sessions" to SoulCycle clients, both male and female.

by Anonymousreply 578June 9, 2018 12:33 AM

Those dumb fraus on twitter are clamoring for Wendy Riche to replace Mal. The woman is about 73 or 74 years old. Why would she want the hassle at her age? I doubt she would. Yes she got back into soaps on a web soap but there’s a huge difference in producing 20 episodes of The Bay over 2 years with no network interference vs producing 250 hours a year with huge interference of CBS and Sony. Get resl, fraus on twitter. Ain’t no way that Wendy Riche is taking on this shit. DeCazotte is a better bet. She has a few years left before retirement and is used to the crap.

by Anonymousreply 579June 9, 2018 12:48 AM

R575 Since the casting call indicates that they're okay with any ethnicity trying out for the role, then it would appear to be a new character that we've never known or heard about before, as there's nothing set in stone. If they bring in this Pax character whom Summer "stole the car" from, it was mentioned that Summer thought it was his wife who called the cops on her. Maybe the casting call is for that female.

by Anonymousreply 580June 9, 2018 1:00 AM

[quote] Where are Michael and Lauren?

While Michael is busy representing Victor in the custody battle over Christian, Lauren is off attending the "Sexpo 2018" Sex Toy Convention looking for the latest designs in strap-on devices to pleasure her man.

by Anonymousreply 581June 9, 2018 1:08 AM

No one discussing Summer going after Billy?

by Anonymousreply 582June 9, 2018 1:53 AM

Chrissy has had 10 episodes so far in 2018. He averages 2 shows a month. He should consider himself god damned lucky.

by Anonymousreply 583June 9, 2018 2:07 AM

r583=Kate Linder

by Anonymousreply 584June 9, 2018 2:08 AM

Summer will have Billy motorboating her flesh pillows any day now.

by Anonymousreply 585June 9, 2018 2:20 AM

The Summer character is on ignore.

I wish Pattycakes would return and give her a peanut.

by Anonymousreply 586June 9, 2018 2:26 AM

Arturo was especially sexy on Friday's show.

by Anonymousreply 587June 9, 2018 2:28 AM

*deep voice*

Betcha all miss me.

by Anonymousreply 588June 9, 2018 2:29 AM

11 more to go to kill it off. I guess I'll just add the beauty of David's blue eyes to this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589June 9, 2018 4:36 PM

Speaking of near the end of its shelf life......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590June 9, 2018 4:42 PM

A reminder:

WE ALREADY HAVE A NEW THREAD.

It is here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591June 9, 2018 4:43 PM

R534 NuKyle is kind of Irish looking, which means his looks will be gone by his 30's.

by Anonymousreply 592June 9, 2018 4:45 PM

Brenda is 69!

Speaking of 69, that reminds me of Bill Bell and his casting couch.....

by Anonymousreply 593June 9, 2018 4:45 PM

Shut up, r593. Bill and Lee had the kind of love you could never know.

by Anonymousreply 594June 9, 2018 4:46 PM

R594 You have to say that with your eyes bugging out of your head to make me really FEEL it.

by Anonymousreply 595June 9, 2018 4:48 PM

I love you, r595.

by Anonymousreply 596June 9, 2018 4:55 PM

Right back atcha, kiddo.

by Anonymousreply 597June 9, 2018 4:57 PM

WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598June 9, 2018 4:57 PM

Neither Kay nor Marge....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599June 9, 2018 4:59 PM

BUH BYE

by Anonymousreply 600June 9, 2018 5:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601June 9, 2018 5:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!