Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Roxy for Mayor of Port Chuck!

Bonjour, chatons! Welcome to my campaign. We all know I'll be a shoo-in, so I've already taken the liberty of, ahem, "interviewing" for key staff positions. And I do mean EVERY position imaginable, because a girl can't be too thorough, n'est-ce pas?

From this day forward, I hereby solemnly promise to take care of Charles' street, Tom's street, Dick's street, Harry's street......and all their alleys, too! OOH-LA-LA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590August 18, 2018 4:02 AM

YAY!!! a Roxy thread. I love how you come up with original ones each time OP. Thank you!!!

Roxy has my vote. She will clean up PC and Sonny will be lucky to be serving coffee at Kelly's when Roxy gets though with busting the mob. Of course she will go on to Governor of NYS and in the blink of an eye, or in soap years, she will be our first woman President of the US. The big mystery is who will be the first husband. As we know every man in town wants Roxy. I can see Finn standing proudly at his little girl's inauguration.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2018 11:47 PM

So has Miss Frank called Genie back yet? This is a publicity nightmare for Miss Frank.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2018 2:34 AM

Do you think the ratings will plummet this week with the news of Genie leaving? Sam and Drew's wedding is this week though, so people might be tuning in for that.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2018 2:38 AM

Stay Genie stay!!

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2018 2:49 AM

This cast needs to a serial killer to come and wipe out half of them...Julian! Nina! Valentin! Nell!

Center on a smaller cast that is headed by a female Vet like Anna or Laura or better yet BOTH!

Figure something new to do with the Mob Squad Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam and Drew that doesn’t eat up this show.

Bring back some KEY CORE CHARACTERS to round out the show.

Write good inventive interesting edgy storylines. Look at Grey’s (a hospital show) or even GH of yesteryear ( Stone aids. BJ’s Heart)

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2018 3:03 AM

They should switch Franco back to Todd and bring on both the actresses who played Blair and Tea and watch millions of crazed, now probably quite old OLTL fans come rushing to GH. Just the fighting of those fans if Todd should be with Blair or Tea would be enough to keep GH going another 20 years or as long as the fans have left to live. They didn't have Twitter back then. I can only imagine the Todd wars that would get going now. It would something to behold. Often the wars were more interesting than the story on the show.

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2018 1:14 AM

Essentially he still plays Todd. It’s all RH knows how to play.

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2018 2:42 AM

So, Frank bumps Genie to recurring but leaves Lisa LoCicero on contract? Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2018 10:02 AM

Yeah, he always plays Todd but he has to be called Todd Manning so there can be the Tea/Todd/Blair wars. If you didn't see them you can't imagine. It was the most talked about triangle ever in daytime and the fans on both sides were vicious. There was a website called Media Domain and their OLTL board was going nuts 24/7 with the Todd wars. It was very entertaining. Hell, they not only fought over should Todd be with Tea or Blair but even over Todd fan fiction. There were the fanfics that had Todd with Blair and those that had Todd with Tea and never the twain should meet.

There was some kind of Blair board, I can't remember the name, OMG those women were insane with hatred for Tea and especially hated Tea fans.

I'm telling you reading the posts dealing with the Todd wars was much better than the actual show. Also some of the fanfiction writers were actually much better writers than the real ones. The actors playing Todd, Blair and Tea should have been so lucky to get writers like some of the fanfiction ones. From 1998 on OLTL sucked but I loved the wars and the fiction.

R8. I detest Lisa LoCicero too. I think she's ugly and I can't stand the sound of her voice. I can't imagine why they keep her, Ned too for that matter. For every second wasted on her Monica could have more to do. I really miss Tracy. She was always one of my faves.

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2018 9:48 PM

Daytime Emmy nomination are out.

God I hope what's her face who plays Carly on GH doesn't win or MB's Sonny and I'm not even sure he was nominated. Of course Burton got a nod.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2018 10:52 PM

MB did not get a pre-nom. Steve Burton did as supporting actor.

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2018 11:32 PM

Some of these are actually funny!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2018 11:32 PM

Jane Elliot should have been on the list. Of course that lil bitchy queen Miss Frank didn’t submit her name.

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2018 6:56 AM

OP, that really is a clever title. Good job!

by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2018 7:03 AM

With 4 soaps left... do we really need Emmys? It's not only pointless, it almost seems comical at this point.

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2018 7:13 AM

Loanne Bishop was robbed that year!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2018 10:47 AM

They younger actress category is such a joke. Really as said above, the entire Daytime Emmys have become a joke. When they're down to just one soap on the air will they still go through with that farce?

by Anonymousreply 17January 27, 2018 10:55 PM

R17 An irony is that the Awards were originally started to please the fans, but now that they're no longer televised, most fans aren't aware they're even happening.

by Anonymousreply 18January 27, 2018 11:46 PM

How do people find out, like in Soap Digest or some soap magazine?

by Anonymousreply 19January 28, 2018 12:32 AM

And, now, for the "Best Actress Frequently Mentioned But Rarely Seen" category, I present the one, the only....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 28, 2018 12:38 AM

That R20 is my choice for leading actress, supporting actress and younger actress. Our gal deserves all three. If most beautiful were one of the categories Roxy would win that too, just look at those eyes, that mouth, that sensual tongue, those enchanting scales. Who, WHO, I ask is more beautiful in all of show business!

I will now print out that picture to use as my pin up girl. If I would ever be with a female, Roxy would be it, if she would have me. Dear me, I'm sure I'm not rich enough to treat her as she is accustomed to.

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2018 1:22 AM

Wait, R21... is that a picture of Roxy in R20? I thought it was Laura Wright. Never realized how similar their features are.

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2018 5:02 AM

LOL, R22. Now don't go insulting my Roxy by comparing her to LW.

by Anonymousreply 23January 29, 2018 1:05 AM

I didn’t care much for Tea back in the 90’s but when she returned to the show in the later years I found her far more interesting. She seemed to be stronger and more mature. I found her compelling and more sympathetic later on. But Blair was always the love of Todd’s life.

by Anonymousreply 24January 29, 2018 8:19 PM

I don’t dislike Lisa LoCicero but i can’t believe she’s lasted ten years playing such a one dimensional, unimportant character who has never added much to the show. Olivia is one of those characters that can be off the show for a few weeks and you don’t even miss her or wonder where she’s been. She adds nothing. But I’ve heard the actress is one of Frank’s favorites, and I’m sure she’s much cheaper than say Genie Francis or Nancy Lee Grahn.

by Anonymousreply 25January 29, 2018 8:31 PM

I don't care who the love of Todd's life is. I just want the huge number of fans to come to GH that another Todd war would cause. I also enjoyed those crazies fighting. They were the most psycho, twisted fans I've ever witnessed. I think they would have truly done physical harm to each other if they could. I have to say the Blair fans were worse, only because most of them were racist, Trump voter types so I imagine in anything they do in life they are nasty, but the Tea fans were no innocent babes either. Usually the page long threads on the soap boards that were around then were way more interesting a read than the show itself.

by Anonymousreply 26January 30, 2018 1:35 AM

Lee Baldwin was just on The Golden Girls.

by Anonymousreply 27January 30, 2018 5:02 AM

GH has been on a hot streak lately. The stuff with Faison has been downright riveting.

Dr Obrecht is giving quite a miraculous performance. Nina and Maxie are doing nice work too.

The chemistry between Anna and Finn has me squirming and cheering for their love.

Even Jason, Drew and Sam are coming off well. THAT'S how good it's been.

by Anonymousreply 28January 30, 2018 8:18 PM

I also hated Tea in her original stint, but she and Todd 2/Victor had intense chemistry. I don't care for Roger Howarth or Michael Easton in their current characters. The only time I liked Easton was when he played Caleb the vampire on Port Charles with Kelly Monaco's Livvie.

by Anonymousreply 29January 30, 2018 8:42 PM

I really like Anna with Finn too. I read a rumor that Robert is coming back and it will end Anna and Finn. I sure hope it was another bogus rumor. I had stopped watching OLTL for years during Tea and the Todd replacement (I can't think of his name) but when OLTL went online I got curious and tuned in and boy where hot. They did a very too hot for TV love scene and I remember thinking maybe I should have watched the TV version a little more. I did like RH's Todd and Tea together but man when I saw her with Victor I guess, not Todd by that time, WOW.

I think Dr Obrecht almost always gives a miraculous performance. I adore her. I was so amazed to see her in an interview and find out that she has no accent in real life.

by Anonymousreply 30January 30, 2018 8:50 PM

So did Nathan die today or was that just a rumor? If he did I think they should take this golden opportunity to get rid of Maxie too, then Lulu and Dante. I think they are dead weight. I know many of you think Nina is, but I like her. I think Genie got a raw deal but I can't say I will miss her. I have never been a fan, not even at the height of Luke and Laura. I never saw it as a romance, just a rapist and his victim. I wonder if we'll see Kevin even less frequently than we do now. I don't really care one way or the other. I do like BM as Drew, Burton not so much. Whether I like them or not the show seems to be built around them now.

by Anonymousreply 31January 30, 2018 9:28 PM

I think Nathan will probably linger a bit longer, but with the topic of organ donation being brought up yesterday, I anticipate a life support/when is it time to pull the plug scenario. I also expect it will be extra poignant for Maxie, as an organ recipient herself. I just hope they don't plan on using any to keep Faison (a likely match) alive, that would be a bit too much to take. Won't be surprised if they go there, though.

by Anonymousreply 32January 30, 2018 10:23 PM

Well, they wouldn't bring up donation if it were going to a stranger and since no other character seems in need of organs my guess is it will be Faison. If his doctor puts him on the list and some committee decides who is sickest and if they're at the top of the list they get it, with a few other medical things considered. If Nathan donates I don't think he can say he doesn't want it going to Faison. Of course in real life the very rich usually buy the organs they and theirs need and fuck whoever is at the top of the list.

by Anonymousreply 33January 31, 2018 1:36 AM

Maxie Jones has had one of the most tragic lives of any young soap heroine in my 40 plus years of watching Daytime. Born with a defective heart that caused her to nearly die twice. She was abandoned by her biological mother and father at different points in her life. Her first sexual experience was broadcast on a WebCam for all of her classmates to see. Her sister, whom she was so close to was brutally murdered. She’s buried just about every guy she’s ever fallen in love with, and now the ground is being layed for her to be forced to give up another child. Yes I know she sees Georgie a couple of times a year but for all intents and purposes gave her up to Spinelli and Elle.

by Anonymousreply 34January 31, 2018 3:11 AM

Why is she being forced to give up the baby she's having? Lot's of women raise kids after the father of the kid dies? It's not like she doesn't have lots of people to help her and plenty of money.

by Anonymousreply 35January 31, 2018 8:07 PM

Max Gail Replaces Ron Hale As Mike Corbin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 31, 2018 8:58 PM

I searched, but couldn't find the link to an interview I read where Paevey said he was signed to a four year deal and never planned to be on the show past that.

As for his future- his dream role would be to star in a Marvel superhero movie (lol!).

He seems like a nice guy, but not too bright and he was never that great of an actor. His departure won't be a loss for the show.

by Anonymousreply 37January 31, 2018 10:23 PM

Curtis is just going to have to double up on his shirtless duties, then.

by Anonymousreply 38January 31, 2018 10:41 PM

Maybe Curtis can go pantless to make up the difference.

by Anonymousreply 39February 1, 2018 1:37 AM

Mayor Roxy, I would be the last citizen of PC to suggest anything underhanded, but I do believe it is past time for extreme measures to be used in dealing with our, ahem, coffee problem. Perhaps Your Honor knows a few friends of the Komodo persuasion....? Just a good, deep bite, and a delayed crew of EMTs and problem solved!

by Anonymousreply 40February 1, 2018 2:35 AM

Did Fasion (sp?) die, really, really die?

by Anonymousreply 41February 2, 2018 2:15 AM

What happened to Ron Hale? He was always fun to watch back in the day as Roger Coleridge on Ryan's Hope.

by Anonymousreply 42February 2, 2018 3:53 AM

Was that a guest appearance by Anne Uumellmahaye today?

by Anonymousreply 43February 2, 2018 3:54 AM

So Anna is Henrick's mother? Didn't see that one coming. But it does make sense.

by Anonymousreply 44February 2, 2018 12:50 PM

r42 Ron Hale retired when he turned 65. His last appearance as Mike Corbin was in 2010.

by Anonymousreply 45February 2, 2018 12:52 PM

They've made references to Faison's obsession with Anna going back to when she was a teenager. They're clearly building this up for Henrick/Peter August to be Anna's child.

I wasn't watching GH in the early 90s when Faison debuted. Was his obsession dating back to Anna's teenage years part of the original story when the character debuted? Or is this a retcon?

by Anonymousreply 46February 3, 2018 12:22 AM

Anna was an adult, mid to late 20s when she first came on the show.

by Anonymousreply 47February 3, 2018 1:24 AM

Yes r47. Anna was mid to late 20s when she debuted in 1985.

The question is regarding Cesar's Faison's debut in 1990. Did the original 1990 storyline of Faison's obsession with Anna include the fact that he was obsessed with her as a teenager? Or has this aspect of his obsession with a teenaged Anna been added to suit this current storyline?

by Anonymousreply 48February 3, 2018 1:36 AM

I don't remember 100% but I don't think there was any mention of Anna as a teenager in any story she's had.

by Anonymousreply 49February 3, 2018 2:16 AM

IIRC, there was a childhood connection between Anna and Faison, they both had the same nanny or something like that? It's not something we ever saw, just something mentioned as backstory.

by Anonymousreply 50February 3, 2018 4:15 AM

I’ve been wondering the same thing R46 but that was so many years ago I just can’t remember. I don’t recall anything about a nanny but then, between GH and AMC over the years so much of Anna’s backstory has been rewritten. I could believe they had a kid under certain context but how old is Peter supposed to be? At what point in time did this happen? And Anna allowed Faison to have contact with this kid?

by Anonymousreply 51February 3, 2018 4:44 AM

I'm sure they'll say Anna was told that the baby was stillborn and never knew Henrick was alive. Likely Faison took the infant and gave it to a mistress to raise.

Wes Ramsey is 40. Kimberly McCollough is 39. So, they'll have to fudge with the timeline to make it work that Henrick was born several years before Robin.

Or they could really be daring and say that Alex DeVane is Henrick's mother.

by Anonymousreply 52February 3, 2018 5:49 AM

Wes eats out Laura W. Can you imagine!

by Anonymousreply 53February 3, 2018 10:50 AM

Even a few years younger than Robin could also work as it's been established that she was away from Robin during a lot of her childhood before they came to PC.

by Anonymousreply 54February 3, 2018 1:47 PM

How old is Anna supposed to be, early 50s. She'd have to have been about 10 when she had that kid.

by Anonymousreply 55February 4, 2018 5:50 PM

Anna and Holly had the same nanny. But at different time periods.

by Anonymousreply 56February 4, 2018 6:24 PM

They both owned the same goat, R56?

by Anonymousreply 57February 4, 2018 7:55 PM

They both boned the same goat, too.

by Anonymousreply 58February 4, 2018 8:29 PM

Since Robin is one of the few characters to age naturally, they've had to keep Anna's age at her real life age, late 50s.

by Anonymousreply 59February 5, 2018 12:41 PM

Thank you R59. She looks good for late 50s.

by Anonymousreply 60February 5, 2018 2:24 PM

Finola is 58 in real life.

by Anonymousreply 61February 5, 2018 8:55 PM

Finola has the wrinkles.

by Anonymousreply 62February 5, 2018 9:56 PM

Wes must be taking care of more than just LW on the show. They just had a scene with him and SB both standing and Wes was almost a foot taller than him.

That would have never happened in the SB MB power days.

by Anonymousreply 63February 6, 2018 2:45 PM

Yeah, Wes is 6'2" while Steve Burton is 5'11".

I, too, was really surprised they shot the scene to show that Peter August was taller than Jason. That definitely would not have happened in olden days. They would have positioned the camera to conceal it anyway possible (on AMC, Walt Willey was a good 12 inches taller than Susan Lucci, but you rarely saw that on screen).

And it may have just been a mistake with the Jason-Peter scene showed the height difference. Director might not have realized their heights until they were shooting it. And since they shoot so quickly now, wasn't time to correct it.

I strongly suspect Steve Burton would have complained about it. His fans likely commented on it. I imagine future scenes between the two characters will not show that obvious height difference.

by Anonymousreply 64February 6, 2018 10:53 PM

So is Nathan dead and buried, like for real dead? With GH it seems even it they would show someone's head chopped off they'd still turn up alive.

by Anonymousreply 65February 7, 2018 7:02 PM

They should have just put Nathan in a long coma. Nathan would have been one of the easiest, most seamless recasts ever. They put in another male model and 6 months later the old one would be forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 66February 7, 2018 7:20 PM

I think they are setting Mike up for an Alzheimer’s story line.

by Anonymousreply 67February 7, 2018 11:47 PM

Sonny has sounded like he has Alzheimer's for years already. Maybe they can get a father and son room at some swanky nursing home and be mentioned once a year on the Christmas show.

by Anonymousreply 68February 8, 2018 12:54 AM

Sonny makes my dick hard!

by Anonymousreply 69February 8, 2018 1:03 AM

R66 At some point, they can always bring Nathan back from the dead. They'll figure out some ridiculous way. More than 2/3rds of the major characters on the show now died at least once, (I think Laura was presumed dead 3 times!). And there are at least 2 or 3 "dead" characters expected back any day now. Morgan will come back at some point. So will Nicholas. And Helena always comes back from the dead.... with Faison's brain sitting on Kevin's desk right now - well - bringing him back to life might be a bit trickier.

R67 Dead on. The writers aren't even being subtle anymore.

by Anonymousreply 70February 8, 2018 1:16 AM

If it is really Faison's brain. They can always say it wasn't. That's why fans don't get as involved in character's death as they used to. What's the point when most just come back, with or without the same face.

by Anonymousreply 71February 8, 2018 1:32 AM

Crazy evil Faison is pretty played out at this point. Plus, they have to pay to fly the actor in from Europe, so it would need to be really important to bring him back at this point.

by Anonymousreply 72February 8, 2018 3:59 PM

I know I'm alone on this but I want Anna with Finn, and of course Roxy and Liz with Franco. I do actually like Nina and Valentine. Sniff, the cheese stands alone.

by Anonymousreply 73February 9, 2018 1:42 AM

I always thought Delia would be a natural to run the counter at Kelly's, but if we can't have her, I wouldn't mind having Mike's girlfriend (the bartendress from NYC) do it instead. Not only does she have a Ruby-esque quality (sassy and streetwise, yet kind), she already has connections to the canvas in PC, since she's the one who helped Jason hide from the henchman after he got off the ship in NYC. Maybe after Mike gets set up in assisted living?

by Anonymousreply 74February 9, 2018 2:22 AM

Still being a Spencer (now also Corinthos) diner, it complicates who can be behind the counter a Kelly's.

Delia being Ava's mother means she isn't an option, but Mike's girlfriend could do the job, seeing as she couldn't work the bar at Charlies.

by Anonymousreply 75February 9, 2018 12:36 PM

I don't remember Mike's girlfriend/woman who helped Jason. What is the actress' name?

by Anonymousreply 76February 9, 2018 8:11 PM

Ta-da! For R76-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 9, 2018 8:14 PM

Thanks SO much R77!

by Anonymousreply 78February 9, 2018 8:17 PM

If this has been mentioned before, I apologize. Did anyone else notice that Kevin had already left with Faison’s brain when Anna went in to see Faison? There was no evidence that Faison’s head had just been emptied of its contents when Anna was telling off his corpse. I think it was last week, maybe Weds or Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 79February 9, 2018 8:22 PM

Yea, they had stitch marks on Faison's chest indicating the autopsy had been done, but nothing on his head. I found that odd as well.

by Anonymousreply 80February 9, 2018 8:46 PM

I'm sure it means Faison will be back, very alive. Probably some mad scientist gave took off everything from the neck up and put it on a body that had an autopsy.

by Anonymousreply 81February 9, 2018 9:59 PM

I'm still waiting for the morgue attendant who jauntily skipped off wearing Caleb's ring to factor into this somehow.

by Anonymousreply 82February 9, 2018 11:06 PM

Oh Caleb!! How I miss him. Best character ME ever played, hot as hot can be. I loved when he licked blood from his fingers. I have been wishing something would come of that scene you posted about, R82, for years. I'd love a Caleb and Anna story. I think she could be kind of goth. Caleb's hotness was wasted on Sam. I don't want them to get rid of Finn for then my beloved Roxy would lose her dad, but I'd like ME to play both Finn and Caleb at the same time, only for the writers to go heavy on Caleb and not so much on Finn.

FV has no damn imagination.

by Anonymousreply 83February 9, 2018 11:31 PM

Foxy Clay, patiently awaiting her master's return:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 10, 2018 12:20 AM

Nathan is 100% recastable. If they weren't going to get rid of Maxie they should have pulled a switcheroo.

Did they show this stuff with Anna having Faison's kid when she was first on (I wasn't watching then) or is this all a huge retcon? Anna never thought to mention that Robin had a half-sibling out there?

by Anonymousreply 85February 10, 2018 12:38 AM

I don't want them to recast Nathan. I want them to get rid of Maxie and let her take Lulu, Dante, Olivia and Ned with her. Ned has become particularly despicable with his top 1% throw the poor out of their homes attitude. I honestly don't think Tracy would have gone for that, Edward yes, but not Tracy. In this case Michael is the good guy. I am glad they're doing the gentrification story. GH should use their platform for some social issues. I liked that they did the opioid crisis story too. Back in the day on very early OLTL and on Ryan's Hope they did a lot of those kind of social issues stories.

by Anonymousreply 86February 10, 2018 2:08 PM

C'mon. We all know what's gonna happen to Faison's brain. When Ryan Paevey's post-GH career tanks and he's ready to return, they'll come up with some ridiculous story, and we'll eventually learn that Nathan is evil and his body was implanted with Faison's brain. It was Faison's evil plan all along!!!

by Anonymousreply 87February 11, 2018 5:21 AM

I have a hunch that Faison wanted to do his own brain map and imprint it onto Heinrich as a way to achieve immortality of sorts; Jason and Drew were just the practice pieces. When Heiny found out he was about to be erased and turned into Faison 2.0, that's what made him turn traitor.

by Anonymousreply 88February 11, 2018 5:45 AM

It'd be funny if one of the GH writers reads these threads and this storyline shows up thanks to us!

by Anonymousreply 89February 11, 2018 6:17 AM

Chris van Etten (the writer) seems like a whacko.

by Anonymousreply 90February 11, 2018 8:39 AM

When Ryan's post-GH career tanks, he can easily go to any of the soaps, not just GH. It was not as though his performances were so distinctive that audiences could only accept him as Nathan.

by Anonymousreply 91February 11, 2018 5:53 PM

I am stunned the show devoted an entire episode to Nathan's funeral and nothing else. Usually, the funeral is one of several storylines playing out in an episode. Even the episode of Edward Quatermaine's funeral had other storylines going on.

by Anonymousreply 92February 12, 2018 1:47 AM

I thought Friday’s episode was well done, but they did the exact same episode 12 years ago when Maxie’s fiancé Jesse Beaudry was killed in the line of duty. Seriously go back and find the episode from January 2006 on YouTube. At least Felicia showed up for the funeral this time.

by Anonymousreply 93February 12, 2018 3:25 AM

Does anyone know what script was submitted that just won the WGA award? I'm burned that Jean P. now has a 2nd WGA award (she also won one for the final episode of ATWT). So not deserved.

by Anonymousreply 94February 12, 2018 5:06 AM

"I thought Friday’s episode was well done" Except for the predictable end showdown between Maxie and Lulu.

"they did the exact same episode 12 years ago" GH repeat a previous storyline? NO!!!

Hmm... both Maxie and Nelle are pregnant. You KNOW only one of those babies is going to make it alive out of the maternity ward, and probably not with it's birth mom.

by Anonymousreply 95February 12, 2018 5:31 AM

Congrats to Jean Passanante! Well deserved WGA! What a way to usher in retirement.

by Anonymousreply 96February 12, 2018 8:07 AM

Kristina Wagner was really good in her scenes on Friday. Heartbroken for her daughter in every scene.

by Anonymousreply 97February 12, 2018 7:59 PM

Valentine’s Day candy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 13, 2018 5:20 PM

Unfortunately for Robert Watkins, he’s straight and wouldn’t give hole to Frank so he got canned.

by Anonymousreply 99February 13, 2018 6:54 PM

Who did he play? I don't know most of the actors real names.

by Anonymousreply 100February 13, 2018 7:07 PM

Just love watching Nelle. I know she won't win, but I love someone against Carly.

by Anonymousreply 101February 17, 2018 11:19 PM

Nelle fan here too. I've liked her since she played, I think it was Luke's sister in the show about his youth. She stood out by fans and critics alike for what an amazing job she did.

by Anonymousreply 102February 18, 2018 12:37 AM

I like the actress who plays Nelle just fine, but she really has her work cut out for her. Talk about a schizophrenic character. It's like every few weeks a new writer is assigned to take over her character, with no previous knowledge of the history. They have no clue what they want to do with her. Her character arc makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 103February 18, 2018 6:54 AM

Yeah, I think they kept changing her to fit the storyline. I feel with the new co-headwriter that that have a better throughline for her. I don't think they writers knew they were going to downgrade Genie Francis, and the resulting story has become a mess. It's really a shame about all of that.

by Anonymousreply 104February 18, 2018 2:18 PM

They've brought back James DePaiva to help him pay for his 2018 actor union healthcare, but I hope they're not going with the creepy Kiki romance they keep hinting at.

by Anonymousreply 105February 18, 2018 6:12 PM

Let Liesl tease and flirt her way into becoming Dr. Bensch's girlfriend. That would be fun.

by Anonymousreply 106February 18, 2018 6:49 PM

Any scene with Liesl is fun and good acting on her part always.

by Anonymousreply 107February 18, 2018 11:50 PM

Most of my tears during Nathan's funeral were from knowing that there will likely be fewer Dr. O scenes in the future. Hopefully they'll spring Britt from the pen soon.

by Anonymousreply 108February 19, 2018 12:03 AM

It would be fun to see a romantic pairing for Liesl. The last time we even got close to seeing her get her groove on was back when Faison told her he would do her if she kept the Anna mask on. Right then and there she should have kicked him in the nuts and slit his throat.

by Anonymousreply 109February 19, 2018 12:47 AM

Me too! I want my Liesl. I love her scenes with Franco. Maybe they'll give them more scenes. I loved Britt and hope she comes back too.

by Anonymousreply 110February 19, 2018 12:53 AM

Hi Guys!

Make sure to follow me on Instagram at Therealwildevry1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 19, 2018 1:41 AM

Billy DeVry makes my pussy lips swell.

by Anonymousreply 112February 19, 2018 8:31 AM

I didn’t watch last week’s or this week’s shows. Did I miss much? I kept thinking I’d have time to watch On Demand, but....I went outside instead.

by Anonymousreply 113February 21, 2018 1:53 PM

With on Demand you have to be quick about it. I think they only go back a week or two. I found that out the hard way when I got about 6 weeks behind and figured, ahh, I can catch it On Demand.

by Anonymousreply 114February 21, 2018 6:08 PM

ABC On Demand keeps about 2 weeks worth of GH episodes. About the same with the ABC website.

Problem with On Demand and the website is that you have to watch the commercials.

If you DVR the show, you can fast forward through the commercials. And you can let 6 weeks worth of episodes build up if you want.

by Anonymousreply 115February 21, 2018 10:30 PM

That's very true R115. I think I'd better start doing that. I always get way behind. Thanks for the advice.

by Anonymousreply 116February 21, 2018 11:52 PM

This election storyline sure was a letdown. Can't believe they've already held the election and Ned's the winner.

I was expecting more buildup to the election. Lots of potential for drama in the campaigning, but we barely even saw Ned or Alexis campaigning.

by Anonymousreply 117February 22, 2018 12:31 AM

I'm not a fan of Easton, but I am enjoying the budding friendship between Alexis and Finn.

by Anonymousreply 118February 22, 2018 12:33 AM

It's so nice that Alexis is helping Finn with his steps, all thirteen of them!

by Anonymousreply 119February 22, 2018 1:04 AM

Hold that thought R117. Don't count Alexis out just yet. Remember the last mayor didn't really win either.

by Anonymousreply 120February 22, 2018 1:11 AM

r120 Hopefully there will be some election fallout. Likely Greg Evigan's character manipulated the voting machines somehow.

My point was that since they didn't really do much build up to the election and we didn't see much of the campaigning, the audience isn't terribly invested in the storyline. Hard to care about the (potentially) manipulated results without that build up.

Also find myself wondering how much this storyline was altered when they changed the candidate from Laura to Alexis. Was this (potentially) manipulated election the original storyline they planned for Laura? Or was it a last minute story change when they decided to bump Genie Francis to recurring?

by Anonymousreply 121February 22, 2018 5:42 AM

How come Genie is in a snit and won’t go recurring? It’s not like the show revolves around her. I read that GH went to number 1 in the female demos recently. After Genie left. Hmmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 122February 22, 2018 8:25 AM

They likely had a larger election storyline planned when GF was on contract and she was likely going to be the winner to give her some storylines.

Now, with this altered storyline, they can shift Ned to mostly off camera again and return Alexis back quickly to her silly love triangles.

by Anonymousreply 123February 22, 2018 1:44 PM

r122 = TG taking a break from his busy retirement.

by Anonymousreply 124February 22, 2018 1:47 PM

GH is #1 in female demos but they're also down 31,000 viewers from last year at this time. And that's with the return of the great Steve Burton.

by Anonymousreply 125February 23, 2018 7:21 AM

Likely 31,000 viewers died off in the past year.

by Anonymousreply 126February 23, 2018 7:25 AM

Team Genie!

by Anonymousreply 127February 23, 2018 9:19 PM

I never watch live. I DVR and watch about 3 weeks behind. Do they have a way of counting people like me? Or maybe I'm one of the 31,000 that died and I just don't know it yet.

by Anonymousreply 128February 24, 2018 1:16 AM

They had Genie back for nearly three years and did almost nothing with her. She was too costly to keep around just to give Lulu the occasional motherly advice and have one or two scenes a month with Sonny or the Quartermaines. It was nice having Laura around at times, but I don’t find her essential to GH. I understand she resides in Maine and it’s probably not worth her time to take the crumbs they’ve offered her. I completely get it and support her decision.

by Anonymousreply 129February 24, 2018 3:46 AM

Ironically, Kevin now has an actual storyline.

by Anonymousreply 130February 24, 2018 3:55 AM

Max Gail is acting circles around poor little mumbly Mo.

by Anonymousreply 131February 24, 2018 7:17 AM

Genie thinks that her pussy doesn't stink. But it does.

by Anonymousreply 132February 24, 2018 9:21 AM

r128 My understanding is that DVR viewings in the first 7 days of airing do count toward the ratings, if you are a Nielsen household. They call it "Live + 7." Not sure what happens with viewing that happen after the first 7 days, but they likely don't count.

by Anonymousreply 133February 24, 2018 1:48 PM

Thanks for the info R133. I'm not a Nielsen person and I watch my recordings way past 7 days so I guess my viewing doesn't count. There is probably a much larger audience for GH than the Nielsen numbers show.

t

by Anonymousreply 134February 25, 2018 12:33 AM

So is this storyline with Mike an Emmy grab for Maurice? eeeesh

by Anonymousreply 135February 27, 2018 2:13 AM

Ironic that Max Gail is on GH, since it was his former co-star that was the secret lover of GH's biggest male star.....

by Anonymousreply 136February 27, 2018 2:32 AM

Indeed, R136, that particular bit of trivia didn't escape me, either.

by Anonymousreply 137February 27, 2018 4:43 AM

R137 That gets the Lois Kibbee Knowing Look!

(in the first few seconds of this clip)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 27, 2018 9:09 PM

Every scene he plays is an Emmy grab for MB. I think he thinks when he clears his throat it's worth and Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 139February 28, 2018 1:34 AM

Could that devious scumbucket Jim Harvey be fracking or mining something else illicitly underneath the city? A little birdy tells me a big earthquake is about to shake up the Chuck.

by Anonymousreply 140February 28, 2018 9:19 PM

R139 It seems to be what drives MB. The whole Emmy thing. But he didn't even get a pre-nom this time.

by Anonymousreply 141February 28, 2018 10:01 PM

Mo Benard makes my peen hard.

by Anonymousreply 142February 28, 2018 10:11 PM

Hmm, an earthquake. I wonder if they're going to get rid of any characters?

by Anonymousreply 143March 1, 2018 1:34 AM

Hopefully the earthquake will happen right before the opening number of the Nurses Ball.

by Anonymousreply 144March 1, 2018 12:56 PM

Epiphany falls down and causes an earthquake.

by Anonymousreply 145March 1, 2018 12:58 PM

If Ron were still writing this they'd discover the lost city of Eterna down there....

by Anonymousreply 146March 1, 2018 1:06 PM

The last three posts made me lol.

by Anonymousreply 147March 1, 2018 5:06 PM

Robert Scorpio coming back soon. Always good news.

Bad news for the fevered anti-GF troll here. The show is reportedly working hard to come up with a big storyline to bring her back to the show.

by Anonymousreply 148March 1, 2018 5:15 PM

Scorpio is all wrinkled now. He looks wayyyyy old.

by Anonymousreply 149March 1, 2018 8:36 PM

If GF comes back they should find a way to make her mayor. If GH finds a story for her now when they fucked up a good story I think they will be more fucked then if they just let it be.

by Anonymousreply 150March 1, 2018 10:03 PM

I'm always late watching my DVR'd GH. I just saw Nate's funeral. I have to admit when Dante's voice read that poem about cops I cried. I actually had tears in my eyes throughout the entire episode. For the first time I felt sympathy for Maxie but most of all Nina and Lisel (sp?) broke my heart, especially Nina's story about "Jake" as a little boy carrying all the coins and giving them to the poor and then putting coins in his pocket as he lay in his coffin. BTW, Maxie was right. Lulu was in a big way responsible for Nate's death. I loved the look between Nina and Franco. Both actors showed they still had deep caring for each other. Really, an excellent, brilliantly written and acted episode in its entirety. Those are rare so I really appreciated it.

by Anonymousreply 151March 3, 2018 3:41 PM

Is this whole earthquake thing is as bad as I think it is?

by Anonymousreply 152March 8, 2018 1:45 AM

I haven't seen it yet but I've read good things about it. I've read a spoiler that I hope comes true since I've been wishing for it a very long time, that Drew and Franco get close. I think about those two little boys and how they loved each other and I read it will come out that Franco was protecting Drew, not hurting him. I want to see Drew remember that love, if not the exact memory than the feelings. I look forward to that.

by Anonymousreply 153March 8, 2018 2:08 AM

I would like to see them get close as well and find out how Drew really fell down the stairs. Would be nice to not have him hate Franco.

by Anonymousreply 154March 8, 2018 2:29 AM

[quote]Is this whole earthquake thing is as bad as I think it is?

I haven't watched today's episode yet. But based on Monday and Tuesday's shows, YES, it is that bad.

by Anonymousreply 155March 8, 2018 2:57 AM

The coffee setup and cups at GH were undisturbed after the earthquake.

by Anonymousreply 156March 8, 2018 3:35 AM

They've had them battened down since Epiphany came on board.

by Anonymousreply 157March 8, 2018 8:29 PM

I think we will find out that Franco was trying to protect Drew from the perv Harvey. I think he was molesting Drew. And something in that old landfill he is digging up has proof of something evil.

by Anonymousreply 158March 8, 2018 8:44 PM

Maybe he found out he was really a Quartermaine and was planning to kidnap him for ransom. Between the movie and the upcoming series, the Getty story is big right now...

by Anonymousreply 159March 8, 2018 11:09 PM

Worst. Earthquake. Ever.

Just LAUGHABLE.

by Anonymousreply 160March 10, 2018 7:26 AM

Miss Frank needs to be fired. ASAP

by Anonymousreply 161March 10, 2018 7:28 AM

Today's episode is a MUST SEE for Roxy fans. Finn takes his best girl out on a date to Charlie's bar and when that shit weasel Julian tries to kick her out, Finn PUNCHES HIM IN THE FACE to defend his fair lady's honor!

by Anonymousreply 162March 14, 2018 4:28 AM

Is that a true scene R162. Please don't get my Roxy lovin heart a flutter if it's not. I'm behind on my watching but if that's a real scene I can't wait to finally see the real star of the show again. No one has more chemistry with every actor than Miss Roxy, not to mention her blinding beauty.

by Anonymousreply 163March 15, 2018 1:18 AM

Oh, it is most absolutely and gloriously real, my dear Roxy Troll. Not only that, but on today's episode we were treated to more scenes with our sassy saurian icon jazzing up the jailhouse, just like her namesake and fellow belle of the cell block Roxy Hart!

by Anonymousreply 164March 15, 2018 3:48 AM

Here's the little dragon in distress with her attorney at the PCPD:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 15, 2018 5:55 PM

Thank you R164 and R165!! I can't wait until the weekend to watch. I know we will be talking an Emmy for Roxy for these scenes. I can only imagine the glamor and how majestic Roxy will be on the red carpet. Okay, so maybe she'll poop a little on it too, but from Roxy those are pieces of gold. I'm sure the other actors in the scene were so thrilled to finally have an actress of such talent to work with not to mention such beauty to cast their eyes on. Yes, What could be more apropos than Roxy in a prison cell. She is still the name on everyone's lips.

by Anonymousreply 166March 16, 2018 1:27 AM

I know he's not particularly popular on this thread, (which I don't understand), but I would just love to fall asleep being cuddled by Billy Miller.

by Anonymousreply 167March 20, 2018 6:46 AM

I like BM too and I like Drew. I feel for the guy and I don't like Jason, never have. I will feel really bad if Drew gets hurt by Sam. Don't like her but if she's what makes Drew happy I don't want her to dump him.

I hope Drew and Franco become close brothers. Something about those little 3 year old boys together in an abusive situation with Franco trying at only 3 trying to protect Drew just gets to me.

by Anonymousreply 168March 21, 2018 2:10 AM

Daytime Emmy nominations at link. GH got quite a few.

Btw, what is a "Digital Drama?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 22, 2018 12:01 AM

Digital Dramas are soaps filmed on iPhones in people's homes and streamed on the web.

At this point, there are many more people who used to work in network daytime dramas than do currently work in daytime. They need something to do with their time and there is a talent pool to support production of these.

by Anonymousreply 170March 22, 2018 1:23 PM

The new cop bugs me and I’m sooooo tired of Nelle.

by Anonymousreply 171March 22, 2018 4:45 PM

It's looks like Lucas and Brad will be the adoptive parents of Nelle's baby. Hopefully, Nelle will kill the new nurse in a jealous rage and be sent to jail.

They should also free Michael from the baby's paternity as it's already a noose around that character.

by Anonymousreply 172March 22, 2018 5:03 PM

I always thought they were writing Nelle as Carly 2.0. But now it looks more like she's the resurrection of Heather Grant. If anyone recalls, that all started with baby drama..... and don't forget Maxie is pregnant. You know one of those babies isn't gonna survive and the live one will end up with the other mom.

by Anonymousreply 173March 22, 2018 5:41 PM

Thanks R170. Wow, I had no idea. Soaps done inside someone's home are being nominated for Emmys? They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel to fill up those categories aren't they? Do those appearing on these living room soaps actually get paid? How is the quality of what you see and what about the writing? Do they have any kind of production value at all? How does one find them? I'm curious. Are they on YT?

by Anonymousreply 174March 22, 2018 6:19 PM

R174 "Soaps done inside someone's home ". I think R170 was joking about that part. But it's not too far from the truth.

by Anonymousreply 175March 22, 2018 6:44 PM

[quote]"Soaps done inside someone's home ".

You mean like GL was doing in Peapack?

by Anonymousreply 176March 23, 2018 1:27 AM

So what's the story with Anna's secret kid? Does she know it's that guy who works with Maxie yet or is it someone else and not him?

Also are Franco and Drew friends now or still having problems with each other?

What about that new cop who is Dante's new partner...I think I read a rumor that he's supposed to be related to someone already on the show too?

Lastly, is it still the Sonny and Carly hour or have they tamed that down a little?

by Anonymousreply 177March 23, 2018 6:32 PM

R177

Anna has no idea. Only Valentin knows.

Franco and Drew are drawing closer.

He is Finn's brother.

Still the Sonny and Carly hour.

by Anonymousreply 178March 24, 2018 12:46 AM

Soaps like "The Bay" and "Ladies of the Lake" are well produced and in many instances have better production values than the 4 current soaps. I'm just glad that someone is trying to make this genre work and where else are you going to see Lionel Lockridge and Sophia Capwell again?

by Anonymousreply 179March 24, 2018 12:58 AM

Thank you SO much R178.

Wow, Finn's brother. Now that's a shocker.

I wonder why Valentin is keeping this secret from Anna.

Good news about Drew and Franco. I like that.

Too bad it's still so Sonny/Carly centered.

Thanks again!!!

by Anonymousreply 180March 24, 2018 1:28 AM

R180 Sorry to break it to you, but if you read thru this thread you'll realize it's not for actual fans, i.e. anyone who genuinely likes the show. It's primarily for those who only like to bitch about it and would never admit to watching it anywhere but on DL.

by Anonymousreply 181March 24, 2018 7:06 AM

Sam really pusses me off.

by Anonymousreply 182March 24, 2018 11:36 PM

Pisses, but pusses works as well.

by Anonymousreply 183March 24, 2018 11:37 PM

I wonder if they're completely missing what I believed would be the most compelling storyline, or if they're just taking their time to drag it out:

Jason and Drew were born identical twin brothers. They didn't know of each other's existence. In many ways they're similar, (Drew is still stuck with Jason's memories so he knows Jason as well as the real Jason), yet personality wise there exist crucial differences. But if it weren't for forces out of their control that separated them at birth, not only would they have been raised as brothers, the would probably be brothers in the real sense. They mostly share the same values. They'd be best of friends. If it wasn't for their mutual love of Sam, who's in the middle, they'd have no real conflict.

by Anonymousreply 184March 25, 2018 7:46 AM

They'll never have Jason and Drew as true close brothers as long as Sonny is on the show, as they've had decades of stories of Sonny and Jason as soul brothers and will never break them up.

Looks like they're moving toward having Drew and Franco act like brothers.

by Anonymousreply 185March 25, 2018 1:25 PM

I FLOVE the Franco/Drew scenes. I am one of the biggest critics of Howarth and his acting or clowning around as I saw it but I have to say I was blown away by the PTSD scenes RH did with BM's Drew and I love how Drew was protective of him when he was with Harvey. I've always heard Howarth could act but I had yet to see it. Well I saw it and it was gut wrenching. I see the two, Franco and Drew, as adults now of course but my mind's eye also sees them as little 3 year old brothers, with Franco then trying to protect Drew and then poor Drew getting sent away and Franco living with this subconscious torture his entire life. It's heartbreaking.

The scenes were very well written too. Actually the writing of the entire show seems so much better to me about the time of Nathan's funeral. The actors in general seem more into the work. I have to admit the story with Sonny's father is getting to me. The actor playing Mike is doing a great job of someone who has just enough of their mental facilities left to feel terror over what's coming his way. I actually do feel bad for Sonny for the first time ever. I didn't even feel anything for him when Morgan died. I had a grandfather how had from a series of small strokes and I think of him and now wonder how terrified he must have been and how painful it is to see a once strong and vibrant loved one losing a part of him or herself more every day.

Damn it! I'm about a week behind but so far this show is making me tear up on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 186March 25, 2018 7:18 PM

^^^a grandfather who had dementia.

by Anonymousreply 187March 25, 2018 7:21 PM

I agree, R186. They've infused the show with some real humanity, instead of just typical cartoonish "only on soaps" style antics (the idiotic Man Landers, for example, or all powerful super-villains). I found myself getting teary more than a few times lately, as well, because the themes they're dealing with currently are very relateable to most people, the funeral and dementia storylines, especially.

It looks like they're laying the groundwork for a #metoo storyline between Kiki and Dr. Bensch. I think it would be an interesting twist if they showed it from the opposite angle for a change, i.e. the fallout that can happen when signals are misinterpreted and the female overreacts. I know of two men IRL who have experienced this since the metoo hysteria and it's pretty harrowing to think that careers and reputations can potentially be destroyed because of some complete misinterpretation of words or actions.

by Anonymousreply 188March 25, 2018 9:47 PM

Very well stated post R188. Those are exactly what I'm sensing when I watch, that real life type stories, that soaps used to have, including GH. I just couldn't write it as eloquently as you. ITA that they are going for a #MeToo story with Kiki. I wonder if they will make it clear if he actually tries something with her or if it's a misunderstanding gotten out of control.

I just hope they're not going to pull some dumb ass soap baby switch with Maxie and Nelle. What they should do is show the reality of Maxie being a single working mom, of course she does have lots of people who will help her but they shouldn't be shoving her into another relationship with Nate's brother. Let her grow up and take care of her kid while trying to support them both.

by Anonymousreply 189March 26, 2018 1:22 AM

^^ Yeah, right. She'll be fucking Peter August in 3 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 190March 26, 2018 3:11 AM

Update on Coltin Scott/Stephen Martines (Nikolas Cassadine #2). He has a long record as a scam artist and is an apparent sociopath.

Warning: It's a long article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 30, 2018 4:15 AM

Holy shit, R191. What a scumbag. No wonder Jacob Young took refuge in the arms of a woman!

by Anonymousreply 192March 30, 2018 4:57 AM

Wow. What a scam artist! I'd heard stuff about Stephen Martines borrowing money and never repaying as far back as 2005 or 2006. But it seems he's made a career out of scamming people and living the high life off their money!

As I read that story r191 linked, I kept thinking of Andrew Cunanan (having just watched Darren Criss portray him in Ryan Murphy's The Assassination of Gianni Versace). Very sick, twisted man.

The article only mentions women he romanced and scammed. Wonder if he also tried to seduce and scam men. Yeah, Jacob was lucky to get away from him.

But Jacob clearly had the hots for him, as his crotch indicates in this photo circa 2001.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193March 30, 2018 10:53 AM

Wow, the actress who plays Liz has not aged a day. She doesn't look like she's had any work done. How the hell does she do it, like the best genes in the world????

by Anonymousreply 194March 30, 2018 1:49 PM

I'm really surprised that GH released that promo photo given that something was clearly happening in Jacob's groins.

by Anonymousreply 195March 30, 2018 5:48 PM

The Bay has many washed up actors on that show.

Bobbie and Luke flashback today.

by Anonymousreply 196March 30, 2018 6:15 PM

No mention of Luke and Laura. Unreal

by Anonymousreply 197March 31, 2018 12:01 AM

Do the actors who do those digital dramas such as “The Bay” get paid?

by Anonymousreply 198March 31, 2018 4:43 AM

What do you mean by "paid" R198?

by Anonymousreply 199March 31, 2018 4:53 AM

According to SAG, R199

New Media Rates are as follows:

For Budgets between 50K and 250K , the performers make $125 per day

For Budgets between 250K and 700K, the performers make $335 per day

For Bugets between 700K and 1M, the performers make $630 per day

by Anonymousreply 200March 31, 2018 5:09 AM

wow. Crazy story about Martines. I was interning at ABC daytime when he and Jacob Young were on. Both so hot at the time. And then they both just seemed to drop out of sight. I think he is definitely bi and used his sexuality on both men and women. Anyone remember him in the homoerotic DeCoteau film? Something about evil boy banders?

by Anonymousreply 201March 31, 2018 12:34 PM

So it looks like Kin Shriner's been fired. I think the word is he pissed off FV by saying something negative about the 55th anniversary show, possibly about them paying no tribute to GF. I guess Franco won't have a dad around anymore. Too bad. I enjoyed his scenes with Scott.

If true FV is one ultra sensitive and vindictive fuck.

by Anonymousreply 202March 31, 2018 11:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 1, 2018 3:54 AM

What’s your source r202? Can one really be fired when they are not on contact to begin with?

by Anonymousreply 204April 1, 2018 4:30 AM

Is that Billy Warlock and John Stamos with Kin in R203?

by Anonymousreply 205April 1, 2018 4:32 AM

Yes it is R205

by Anonymousreply 206April 1, 2018 4:41 AM

Why would the show pay tribute to GF when the show fired her only a few weeks before? Plus this episode (which I thought was great btw) was more of tribute to big story lines involving those currently on the show.

It was strange that we didn't get a clip that showed Stuart Damon's face. Maybe it was some sort of permissions/payment issue?

by Anonymousreply 207April 1, 2018 12:13 PM

They really did fire Kin. And Genie has received no offers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208April 1, 2018 2:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209April 1, 2018 3:19 PM

Kin Shriner tweeted it.

by Anonymousreply 210April 1, 2018 7:15 PM

I wonder if the story plan was always that Scott would somehow end up being one of the bad guys in the Jim Harvey/Betsy/Drew/Franco mess. I remember early on that he was a little too vehement in his insistence that Franco "leave it alone" and at the time it made me wonder why he cared so much...was he involved in some aspect of it? I love the character, but, let's face it, he's always been ethically challenged. Maybe his exit will have him taking a powder to escape prosecution.

by Anonymousreply 211April 1, 2018 8:05 PM

"he's always been ethically challenged."

Wrong. Scott was as good as any soap hero in the early days. It was losing Laura to Luke that changed him forever.

by Anonymousreply 212April 2, 2018 12:20 AM

I'm weirded out that KS would be let go for speaking his mind. It's not like his remark was startling. Fuck Valentini.

by Anonymousreply 213April 2, 2018 1:27 AM

It seems other cast members were as shocked as fans. I read many where tweeting like they had no idea this was happening. I don't get why someone on recurring gets fired. I mean just don't use him or do recurring actors get a certain amount of days a year or something in some kind of agreement. If not than FV must have been really pissed to make sure everyone knew KS isn't coming back.

by Anonymousreply 214April 2, 2018 2:41 AM

I wish FV would leave!

by Anonymousreply 215April 2, 2018 2:48 AM

Doesn't Maurice Benard go off on the show from time to time? Is there a double standard about who can complain about the show?

by Anonymousreply 216April 2, 2018 2:51 AM

MB is allowed to say nearly whatever he wants r215 just like TG was allowed to.

by Anonymousreply 217April 2, 2018 2:57 AM

To r216

by Anonymousreply 218April 2, 2018 2:57 AM

I just realized I don't remember MB ever being off. It seems like he's been there every SINGLE day for the past 20 years of so. I think they should give him some time off, like maybe a couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 219April 2, 2018 5:10 PM

Maxie's pregnancy has been going by awfully fast. She's gained like 30 pounds within the last two weeks. Like Barbara Eden in that NBC MOW. Maybe she'll give birth to an alien

by Anonymousreply 220April 4, 2018 8:14 AM

They can't drag out Maxie's pregnancy until Nov. sweeps, so it looks like they're padding her up for a May sweeps delivery.

Hopefully not a baby switch with Nelle, but they likely won't be able to resist a medical emergency story with the only donor available being Peter.

by Anonymousreply 221April 4, 2018 6:21 PM

Why is Carly always hanging on Jason? Why is Maxine such a nasty character? Am I the only one who thinks Peter August is fine? And enough with the Franco staircase storyline - I’m ready to throw myself down the stairs if they dont stop talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 222April 4, 2018 6:50 PM

[quote]Hopefully not a baby switch with Nelle, but they likely won't be able to resist a medical emergency story with the only donor available being Peter.

Ah, yes. And that will also provide sufficient cover so that Jason won't kill him, just like with Julian and one of Sam's absentee babies, can't remember which.

by Anonymousreply 223April 4, 2018 6:51 PM

I'm telling you. Only one of those babies is gonna live! It's the law of daytime soaps!!!!

(That is, until 20 years from now when it's discovered the baby didn't die after all).

by Anonymousreply 224April 5, 2018 12:08 AM

I love watching RH play out Franco's semi breakdown. RH does those kinds of scenes well when he puts some effort into it and doesn't bring out his clown persona. Somewhere along the line he got back some, not all of the acting chops he had when he first began on OLTL. I the the actress playing Liz brings out the best in his acting and the actors that play Kevin and Drew too. I think he'd be embarrassed to do his phone it in performances with them. He and other high paid actors, like high paid singers and sports people aren't worth anywhere near the money they make but at least he's back to doing some decent work.

I do wish they could find a way for Franco to do scenes with Roxy. RH has always been great working with animals. Besides, I miss Roxy when she's not on that often. She was on more when Finn was with Hayden.

by Anonymousreply 225April 5, 2018 7:17 PM

There's been radio silence on the Kin Shriner situation since those first cryptic tweets. Some are wondering if it was an April Fool's bit, or maybe he's been advised to zip it while something's worked out.

by Anonymousreply 226April 5, 2018 10:23 PM

Are we EVER gonna find out what happened to Franco?? I’m not gettin’ any younger here!

by Anonymousreply 227April 5, 2018 11:17 PM

One scoopster claims Scott comes through for Franco but is killed. So the radio silence may mean they don't want to give away story.

by Anonymousreply 228April 6, 2018 1:14 AM

Who besides me think Franco was sexually abused by Harvey? Maybe Harvey was next going after little Andy and Franco, being only a little 3 year old himself, tried to hide Andy in the basement and maybe Harvey either pushed the child or abused him and Betsy just thought he was pushed by Bobby or Betsy knows the truth all these years that while under her care both little Andy and Bobby were raped by Harvey.

by Anonymousreply 229April 6, 2018 2:12 AM

I gotta say, that Greg Evigan must be a hell of an actor because in the past he's always played good guys or light, comic characters, but now I look at him and totally see the face of a lying, evil scumbag.

I fear that Franco's post-hypnosis declaration of "I want to kill Jim Harvey" is going to come back to haunt in a big way.

by Anonymousreply 230April 6, 2018 2:53 AM

R229 "Who besides me"

I'd say everybody.

by Anonymousreply 231April 6, 2018 4:44 AM

It makes sense that a soap actor who became famous playing a rapist would one day like to play a rape victim.

by Anonymousreply 232April 6, 2018 12:34 PM

Plus, he has a rapier wit.

by Anonymousreply 233April 6, 2018 5:25 PM

R230, I didn't think of that. Yikes!

Yeah, R231, I say with an embarrassed grin, you're right!

by Anonymousreply 234April 6, 2018 5:46 PM

After years of GH being watch, but if I missed it I missed it, I'm now glued to it, waiting for more scenes with Franco, with Drew, Liz and now with Kevin. OMG, I thought the therapy scenes were extremely well done. Thank goodness Howarth did them with all his acting skills and didn't clown around. John Lindstrom (sp?) gave one of the best performances he has in years. And Billy Miller (Drew) has given some surprisingly good performances. The scene on Friday that Billy Miller did with the the Betsy character was amazing. He didn't say a word. We watched as Betsy told him most likely about the sexual/physical abuse Franco and possibly he suffered as little 3 year old boys and it was all there on his face, the horror, the understanding and then love for his long lost brother, Franco, then the sorrow and then the need to save his brother the way his brother tried to save him.

I can't say enough for how impressed I am with the writing and acting. I honestly didn't think GH still had it in them nor the actors. This seems to me to be Emmy winning work for all actors involved.

by Anonymousreply 235April 8, 2018 12:50 AM

GH might do well at this year's daytime Emmys but there might be some pity votes for Days.

by Anonymousreply 236April 8, 2018 1:03 AM

Why? I don't follow Days. Has it been cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 237April 8, 2018 2:11 AM

If the soap press, blogs, and critics are any indication, Days is currently the best soap on daytime. I started watching again and it's good.

by Anonymousreply 238April 8, 2018 2:16 AM

R237 No it hasn't been cancelled. There was a rumor that some emmy voters were thinking about giving Days some "pity votes" at the daytime emmys to try to make up for what Josh and Dena did to the show when they had took over in 2015 for Days 50th until they were replaced by Ron.

R238 There was a rumor that some of the current praise for Days from soap bloggers and soap press might have been "paid" for.

by Anonymousreply 239April 8, 2018 2:57 AM

Gag me.

by Anonymousreply 240April 8, 2018 3:26 AM

Thanks for filling me in R239. While I don't watch Days I don't want to see any more soaps go off the air. I want there to be a time when people say some time a long time ago there used to be daytime soap operas.

by Anonymousreply 241April 8, 2018 6:03 PM

Has the PCPD put out an APB for Valerie Spencer? She's been MIA for the last 6-8 months.

by Anonymousreply 242April 9, 2018 11:57 AM

Last year they brought Valerie back just in time for the Nurse's Ball. She's a great dancer. Can't remember if she sings.

by Anonymousreply 243April 9, 2018 2:16 PM

You're right R243. Now that I think about it I haven't seen her in a very long time. Was she even at Nate's funeral?

by Anonymousreply 244April 9, 2018 2:28 PM

I think Valarie was the station when they did Nate final roll call.

by Anonymousreply 245April 9, 2018 3:37 PM

Can someone explain to me the conversation Sonny & Jason we’re having towards the end of Friday’s episode. I usually tune those two out, so I was kind of lost

by Anonymousreply 246April 9, 2018 3:50 PM

Wish I could help but I was so taken by the Liz/Franco/Drew/Kevin/Jake/Harvey scenes that I didn't even notice Sonny and Jason were on the show. I have a vague memory of Jason and Carly in a scene or maybe that was Thursday.

The only part of the Sonny story that is really getting to me is the one about Mike. My beloved grandfather had dementia, not alzheimer's, his was from a series of small strokes, but the symptoms were the same. The actor playing Mike is amazing. I see the same looks of fear and confusion in his eyes as I did my grandfather's.

by Anonymousreply 247April 9, 2018 4:55 PM

Thanks anyway r247. We’re interested in the same storylines. I was watching Friday’s show in the kitchen while I was making dinner & I wasn’t fully engaged. I could have rewound it if I’d been interested in those Jason/Sonny scenes.

The Mike storyline is sad to watch for me too. I saw Alzheimer’s devour my grandfather & later my grandmother, though hers was most likely advanced dementia. She never declined to point he did.

The actor is doing a terrific job with the part. The anxiousness, thesudden terror, the vivid memories of the past but no memory of today. He has that down. I remember him in Barney Miller, but I don’t think I’d thought much about him since then.

by Anonymousreply 248April 9, 2018 5:11 PM

[quote]Can someone explain to me the conversation Sonny & Jason we’re having towards the end of Friday’s episode. I usually tune those two out, so I was kind of lost

Apparently, Mike seems to somehow know about a body that Sonny buried in Croton Field a long time ago. It was a guy that Joe Scully killed, but ordered Sonny to get rid of the body for him. So now Sonny's concern is twofold: 1) How the heck could Mike possibly know about it, and 2) Now that he has dementia, is he going to put Sonny at risk by blabbing out some damning evidence inappropriately?

There was an earlier scenario where Mike said he saw Sonny playing stick-ball in the street with his friends as a kid and Sonny swore it couldn't have happened because Mike wasn't around at that time. I figured that was probably a case of an absentee father keeping track of his kid by watching from afar. It would be pretty stalkerish if he was still following him around as an adult, though, so it begs the question was Mike also involved with "the organization" back then and is that how he had inside knowledge? If so, he could be a walking time bomb of information. I hope they don't use this as an excuse to send him away and lock him up in a home somewhere, because Max Gail is doing a hell of a job and this is one of the best storylines they've had in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 249April 9, 2018 5:33 PM

Very, very interesting theory R249 and great observations. I'm R247 so I too needed help in knowing about the end as I wasn't paying as close attention as I should have been. You're theory would be a very interesting turn for that story to take.

I'm sorry about your grandparents, R248. It is one of the most heartbreaking and frightening things to see and to go through for those afflicted, I'm sure.

I remember him from Barney Miller too and also, really didn't think about him or even know if he was still acting. Well, he sure is and better than ever!

by Anonymousreply 250April 9, 2018 5:52 PM

r249 Thanks for the explanation. I was watching, but didn't entirely understand what all Sonny was saying about Scully and everything. I heard it, but sort of instantly ignore the character, so it didn't all process in my head.

Yes, Max Gail is doing a fantastic job with this storyline, just as Marla Adams is on Y&R. Heartbreaking performances.

Brave of both shows to do such a storyline since their can't be a cure and a happy ending for it.

by Anonymousreply 251April 9, 2018 8:09 PM

Thank you r249. Much appreciated, now it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 252April 9, 2018 8:33 PM

Today's GH is not to be missed. It was really powerful and with long luxurious scenes like the old days. Everyone on Twitter is commenting on them. It was like the old days of soaps, with great writing, acting and long scenes that allow your heart to grip them. I think GH doing a story about a pedophile is very brave and very relevant. I give GH real kudos for this story.

by Anonymousreply 253April 10, 2018 1:38 AM

I hate to say it but I fast forward past the Mike scenes. Max Gail is doing too good of a job and is breaking my heart. GH getting all kinds of topical this year!

by Anonymousreply 254April 10, 2018 1:40 AM

They rilly, rilly need to ditch this dumbass Kiki med school fuckery. I can't stand it. She's sweet, but let's get real. The girl looks and acts like she's barely legal and mos def ain't no smartypants. I found it very asinine when she freaked at being come onto by Doc Bensch. As if!

by Anonymousreply 255April 10, 2018 2:22 AM

Brad and Nelle

by Anonymousreply 256April 10, 2018 3:32 AM

Doc Bensch creepy AF, but yeah, she did overreact. It was just a kiss FFS.

by Anonymousreply 257April 10, 2018 3:42 AM

Yeah, when did Brad and Nelle become besties all the sudden, did I miss something there? My crystal ball says there must be some switched lab results looming on the horizon...

by Anonymousreply 258April 10, 2018 4:02 AM

I think this may be the first time Brad and Nelle have really interacted with each other onscreen but I could be wrong about it.

by Anonymousreply 259April 10, 2018 4:28 AM

So they got three baby storylines going on at once: Maxie, Nelle, and Brad & Lucas. Coincidence? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 260April 10, 2018 7:51 AM

My guess is somehow either Nell or Brad end up with Maxie's baby and she's told the baby died. Maybe Nell gets some dirt on Brad and gets him to do a baby switch or fake some DNA or something. Now if Brad and Lucas get Maxie's baby I don't get what Nell's connection to it will be since why would she care but if Nell's baby dies I can see her in some way using unethical Brad to get Maxie's baby for her. I really don't like Maxie so I don't honestly care other than I hope it makes for good story.

by Anonymousreply 261April 10, 2018 12:48 PM

How did Kin Shriner end up back on my show!?! Roger Friedman's Showbiz 411 reported that he'd been fired, so that must be the truth!!

by Anonymousreply 262April 10, 2018 1:18 PM

Hmmm, I just checked Kin's twitter and it looks like all those vague tweets about being "out at GH" have been deleted....

by Anonymousreply 263April 10, 2018 5:27 PM

R261 I disagree. Maxie has become the heroine and is in mourning, Nelle is the conniving villain. If they follow the rules as layed out in the Daytime Soaps manual, they both go in labor simultaneously. Nelle's baby dies, and knowing it's her only ticket to holding on to Michael, she somehow arranges a switch and gets Maxie's baby. When it becomes suspect, she blackmail's Brad into switching DNA tests, (for some evil deed he hasn't done yet, but you can bet Nelle will arrive to a room just in time to witness it). Eventually, all is discovered, Maxie dies, Nelle goes to prison, and Brad/Lucas adopt the baby and leave town.

Some of the above will happen, not all.

by Anonymousreply 264April 10, 2018 5:58 PM

R263 Episodes are filmed many weeks in advance. If Kin was fired, there are still many appearances that have been taped and not aired yet. He will either be killed, or - (seeing as he is a utility player with the scant appearance now and then) - just disappear and never spoken of. (like Valerie). That way, it's easier to change their minds if they decide to bring him back.

At some point, I suspect Genie will return. (If the show isn't canceled within the next couple years).

by Anonymousreply 265April 10, 2018 6:02 PM

[quote] I disagree. Maxie has become the heroine and is in mourning, Nelle is the conniving villain. If they follow the rules as layed out in the Daytime Soaps manual, they both go in labor simultaneously. Nelle's baby dies, and knowing it's her only ticket to holding on to Michael, she somehow arranges a switch and gets Maxie's baby. When it becomes suspect, she blackmail's Brad into switching DNA tests, (for some evil deed he hasn't done yet, but you can bet Nelle will arrive to a room just in time to witness it). Eventually, all is discovered, Maxie dies, Nelle goes to prison, and Brad/Lucas adopt the baby and leave town. Some of the above will happen, not all.

....and Dr. Griffin Munro will be inappropriately tortured by guilt over ALL of it!

by Anonymousreply 266April 10, 2018 6:13 PM

I also think that Genie will be back soon. It would be foolish to completely get rid of Scott Baldwin.

They are now a couple of the few remaining elder living characters on the show. Most of the older characters are now not available for one reason or another.

by Anonymousreply 267April 10, 2018 6:23 PM

Life in Amsterdam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 10, 2018 7:19 PM

WHat is that scrub brush doing on his head?^^^

by Anonymousreply 269April 10, 2018 7:31 PM

Is that what it is? I thought it was a stray shingle.

by Anonymousreply 270April 10, 2018 8:51 PM

Tony Geary in Amsterdam exclusive Soaps in Depth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271April 11, 2018 12:53 AM

Where did he park his coffin?

by Anonymousreply 272April 11, 2018 12:54 AM

He doesn't look so good. Aren't there rumors that he is willing to come back to GH for short arcs?

by Anonymousreply 273April 11, 2018 1:39 AM

If he brings Tracy Angelica back for Quartermaine Thanksgiving, I'm cool with that, otherwise, not necessary.

by Anonymousreply 274April 11, 2018 1:45 AM

I'd like to see Tracy and see Ned and that annoying wife of his go bye-bye but I don't want Luke. GH has lots of great stories going right now. We don't need the entire show devoted to Luke. This is the best GH has been in decades. Luke brought nothing to the show is last many years on it.

by Anonymousreply 275April 11, 2018 2:09 AM

These two look awfully cozy- is that his bf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 12, 2018 11:16 PM

Both odd looking ducks.

by Anonymousreply 277April 17, 2018 2:11 AM

I am thoroughly enjoying Tristan Roger's return. I had somehow forgotten how well he does comedy. Also, nice to see them writing Robert as the tough guy calling out Jason as a mob enforcer. Guza played that whole part of Robert down.

by Anonymousreply 278April 17, 2018 3:03 AM

Why is this piece of crap still on the air?

by Anonymousreply 279April 17, 2018 11:23 PM

Lovin Franco's story. GH really hit it out of the park with this. I think Franco could use a support pet too. Maybe Roxy has a twin.

Seriously, though, GH really seems to have done their homework on the psyche of molested kids. I hope this story is helpful to some kids and the adults they became who are watching.

by Anonymousreply 280April 20, 2018 2:13 PM

[quote]I think Franco could use a support pet too.

I'm still available!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 20, 2018 6:22 PM

Awwww Moose! Thank you R281. I loved Moose and his scenes with Todd. Moose was really the dominant actor in those scenes. I haven't thought about him. He would be perfect as Franco's support pet. Since PP no longer owns the rights to the OLTL characters he could still be known as Moose, who one day just flies into the window of the home Franco shares with Liz and her kids. Maybe he can even develop a friendship with Roxy. Do bearded dragons eat birds or do birds eat bearded dragons? If not it can be a friendship made in heaven. I never did know what Finn's trauma was anyway. I guess his wife dying. But Franco's trauma is big. He really needs a support pet and who better than Moose. Parrots live for like 80 years. Moose can still be in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 282April 20, 2018 10:37 PM

I'm enjoying Robert Scorpio so much. Hope he sticks around for a while. Tristan and Finola have such great chemistry together.

Also nice to see Emma.

by Anonymousreply 283April 22, 2018 11:09 PM

Nurses Ball host

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 23, 2018 5:16 PM

So much for the Kin Shriner brouhaha. Not only is Scotty back on air, Kin is scheduled to do a fan event with Lynn Herring in July. Much ado about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 285April 24, 2018 9:53 PM

The much ado came from Shriner. It wasn't fan rumor. It was his tweet that started it. Maybe he was trying to get a raise and wanted to see if there would be fan uproar if they found he was off the show?

by Anonymousreply 286April 24, 2018 11:17 PM

^^There were also a couple stories on Soap sites that he was leaving. Just because he was on today doesn't mean anything. They shoot weeks in advance, and he might have already been booked for that fan event. Those events don't always include just current cast members, anyway.

I hope he's still on status, We'll wait to see.

by Anonymousreply 287April 24, 2018 11:25 PM

Interesting, R287. I didn't know that, I mean about the fan events. I do hope he's there to stay too though.

by Anonymousreply 288April 24, 2018 11:34 PM

I was going to remind that they tape 4-6 weeks in advance and they book fan events months in advance, but r287 beat me to it. And said it much better than I could have. Thanks.

I hope Scotty is sticking around. That said, I don't understand why they would fire someone who is already recurring. They just don't use him until they need him. Just like they don't use Jackie Zeman unless they need her. Or Lynn Herring. Or Jon Lindstrom. Or Tristan Rogers

by Anonymousreply 289April 25, 2018 12:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 25, 2018 5:34 AM

Last year's NB was good because of the story of that thing the kid had that could have destroyed the world or something like that. I can take just so much of singing and dancing.

I don't think Franco should perform this year. I think it would be unrealistic to have him up there singing and dancing and seeming over his trauma this quickly. They could show him in the audience sitting with his newly bro and new BFF, Drew.

I want to see Roxy doing a real showstopper. She can kick those gams like a Rockette.

by Anonymousreply 291April 25, 2018 8:14 PM

Lucas was on today.

by Anonymousreply 292April 25, 2018 8:55 PM

He looked very handsome, too. The only flaw was that he was clothed.

by Anonymousreply 293April 26, 2018 12:38 AM

The finale of the NB will be a JaSam duet to celebrate their reunion. It'll get higher ratings than the L&L wedding!

by Anonymousreply 294April 26, 2018 12:48 PM

He grunts and she mumbles whilst they stare longingly into each others vapid orbs?

by Anonymousreply 295April 27, 2018 12:37 AM

Patty McCormack to Temporarily Play Monica on 'General Hospital'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 27, 2018 1:46 AM

I hope one of the wittier writers has her lean down and ask little Danny "What will you give me for a basket of kisses?"

by Anonymousreply 297April 27, 2018 3:52 AM

You think Frank has tried getting a taste of Wes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298April 28, 2018 8:56 AM

Lynn Herring was exquisite today in her scene with Becky Herbst. It was short but perfect.

by Anonymousreply 299April 28, 2018 3:45 PM

It's my birthday! Call me, Frank!

Ripping the Perma-seal from Anne Logan's cooch will be bigger than the Ice Princess, I promise!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300April 29, 2018 8:30 PM

R298 I wish I could remember the rumor about Wes from his GL days, but I know he was sliding his dick into someone on set. Can't remember if it was a man or woman. Thinking it might have been his onscreen sister Crustal Chappell but I could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 301April 29, 2018 8:32 PM

Don't shit where you eat!

by Anonymousreply 302April 29, 2018 8:38 PM

But I thought Roxy was illiterate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303April 29, 2018 8:38 PM

Well if was r301 then he would probably fit right in over at a show like Days if some of the the are rumors are true about that show.

KM is coming back once again for the Nurses Ball.

by Anonymousreply 304April 29, 2018 8:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 29, 2018 11:59 PM

Somebody needs to tell LoCicero that she's cramming her jugs up the wrong tree!

by Anonymousreply 306April 30, 2018 12:36 AM

I'm holding up well tonight, even if I am overworked.

by Anonymousreply 307April 30, 2018 2:04 AM

I think next year will be a big year for GH with the Alzhimer's story and the pedophilia story and Nates death and I think Jordan is about to cough up a lung or two.

by Anonymousreply 308April 30, 2018 2:11 AM

Right now I'm watching for Robert Scorpio. I may finally be willing to give it up when he goes. It's just too dreary.

by Anonymousreply 309May 1, 2018 12:14 AM

Is Tristan done with Y & R now?

by Anonymousreply 310May 1, 2018 5:08 AM

Technically no R310

by Anonymousreply 311May 1, 2018 5:28 AM

I live in LA. We missed the last two segments of today's episode because the local news cut into a fucking car chase! I can't believe anyone in this city still cares about that shit. I would think it pisses off more soap viewers than gets others to watch.

Anyone care to fill me in?

by Anonymousreply 312May 1, 2018 11:29 PM

I can't fill you in as I didn't see today's show yet but I just want to let you know you're not alone. I live in NYC and if someone farts the local ABC news breaks in to GH. The goddamn news starts at 4 pm. There is nothing so important that they can't wait a lousy few minutes till 4 pm. GH is a continued story. It's like fucking ripping pages out of book when they do that. ABC has no respect for soap fans. They never have. Not once have they or would they break in to some kind of sports thing if the world was coming to an end. That's sacred.

P.S. today's show should be up on the ABC website by tomorrow morning. The only thing is you'll have to sit through all the commercials. You can't ff'd it, sneaky bastards.

by Anonymousreply 313May 2, 2018 12:17 AM

[quote] I live in NYC and if someone farts the local ABC news breaks in to GH.

Testify, Sister!

by Anonymousreply 314May 2, 2018 2:41 AM

r312, go on you tube and type gh 4 30 18 or whatever date you're looking for. Someone posts somewhat distorted but watchable eps daily.

by Anonymousreply 315May 2, 2018 3:27 AM

Let’s guess what’s coming down the road:

• Chase will suffer some medical emergency (mysterious headaches) and the father will show up allowing Finn to call him out for leaving his mother without a backward glance resulting in her slipping into alcoholism/drug addiction/depression that eventually takes her life.

• Lucy will return to Ava’s gallery in a fury as the ink disappeared from her check! Ava will claim ignorance, which would be true, replace the check but question Nell on it getting the story. Down the line (a couple months I figure) as Carly becomes more unhinged, maybe even goes into the sanitarium, someone will mention the note on the windshield, Lucy will put 2+2 together and finger Ava who in turn will finger Nell thus admitting she knew what Nell was up to all along. At this point, Griffin will finally grow some balls, realize some people cannot be redeemed, and dump Ava.

• Mike will reveal some of Sonny’s criminal activity secrets (his memory of the field in Croton) to some law enforcement person who will use it to finally break Sonny’s empire, leaving him with only the coffee shop and restaurant.

• Jason and Drew get the formula to recovery their true memories, but in a shocking twist, when they wake Drew’s memories are restored, but Jason wakes with his Jason Quatermaine memories!

I also think there’s something more going on with Heinrich/Peter but not sure what - was he a twin?

by Anonymousreply 316May 2, 2018 11:29 PM

This brother of Finn’s acts like he’s interested in dating him or something.

by Anonymousreply 317May 3, 2018 2:59 AM

Kiki's in love with Dr. Dave.

by Anonymousreply 318May 3, 2018 3:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319May 3, 2018 3:42 AM

Nah, a dysfunctional May - December coupling could be a gas. Let Chase dip his stick in Nelle.

by Anonymousreply 320May 3, 2018 3:55 AM

When is the Nurses Ball?

by Anonymousreply 321May 6, 2018 2:52 AM

Patty McCormack to play a recast Monica Quatermaine temporarily while Leslie heals from a leg injury.

by Anonymousreply 322May 6, 2018 5:12 PM

Is she the one who played the Bad Seed kid?

by Anonymousreply 323May 7, 2018 12:02 AM

Yep. Saw her premier today and I have to say I was kind of disappointed. Maybe she would do well in something else, but she did not capture the Monica vibe at all. She just came off as kind of stern and pissy, whereas Monica's style is more dry, witty sarcasm and tongue in cheek snark, yet with a warmth and vulnerability underneath.

by Anonymousreply 324May 8, 2018 12:16 AM

Thanks for the info R324. I haven't seen the GH episode with her yet but it sounds like she's not playing the Monica we know and love at all. I hope LC gets well quickly.

by Anonymousreply 325May 8, 2018 1:23 AM

Although she physically resembles LC she definitely was playing her colder and with more venom than we’re used to. Although she did give Carly a much deserved dressing down. A shame they had written all these scenes with Monica for the month of May and then LC ends up getting injured. Especially considering how sparingly Monica is used. Reminds me of how they had to recast Lisa on ATWT years ago when Eileen Fulton fell ill after languishing on the back burner for years.

by Anonymousreply 326May 8, 2018 4:10 AM

We're lucky to have gotten the LC scenes that we have. Most of her former co-stars are six feet under or now spend most of their days drooling.

by Anonymousreply 327May 8, 2018 1:41 PM

Erica Kane was mentioned a few times on Tuesday’s episode

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 10, 2018 11:06 PM

Oh God! I hated her on AMC from day one. You know if she comes to GH she will eat up every story. That will really be the end for me. I had hoped to never have to see her plastic face on anything I watch ever again.

by Anonymousreply 329May 11, 2018 1:58 AM

Susan's days of being able to dominate an hour soap are long gone. There's probably a lot of fans who would tune in for a fond farewell wrap up story of Erica.

by Anonymousreply 330May 11, 2018 3:23 AM

So is Nelle now Brad's hag?

by Anonymousreply 331May 11, 2018 3:49 AM

I’m wondering if Nell is involved in the Brad/Lucas adoption since they have no idea who the birth mother is and the baby is due same time as Nell. It doesn’t really fit with Nell’s current plan/storyline of her, Michael, and the baby living happily ever after after she takes care of Carly though so I’m perplexed.

With 3 babies all due around the same time (Nell, Maxie, Brad/Lucas’ adopted one) you know there will be shenanigans. Maybe Nell’s will die and she’ll force Brad to swap her dead baby with Maxie’s?

Unrelated to above, but doesn’t anyone else find Dr Finn’s new little bro quite handsome? I’d like to see him with Lucas after he dumps Brad for his shady dealings with Nell. Or maybe he can be the one to show Dr Griffin Munro that yes, he can love again after he realizes he’s been hoodwinked by Ava all along.

by Anonymousreply 332May 11, 2018 4:33 PM

Yes, clearly with 3 pregnancy storylines, they're going to intersect. As someone posted here a month or more ago, we can expect a giant baby switch.

I predict that Nell's child will die. Nell will switch her dead infant for Brad and Lucas's child.

Brad will discover their dead baby and switch it for Maxie's baby.

by Anonymousreply 333May 11, 2018 9:51 PM

I'm starting to wonder if Nelle is really pregnant at all. The way she is baiting and egging Carly on she is just asking for it and I don't think she would risk physical harm to the baby (her cash cow and ticket back to Michael) if there really was one. I won't spoil what happened today, but you'll see what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 334May 11, 2018 10:03 PM

If Nell isn't PG then Dr. Kim has to be in on it.

by Anonymousreply 335May 12, 2018 1:27 AM

Holy fuck STFU about the Nurses Ball. Just have the hokey shitfest without bringing it up every other second. Every year this same bucket of garbage. LH might as well be a fembot.

by Anonymousreply 336May 12, 2018 2:41 AM

Don't know if it's true but I read that Nelle's plan all along is to get Carly to do something to her so she can say her baby died and give it to Brad and Lucas. This way she gets rid of Carly and her kid and thinks she will have Michael all to herself. Of course only Brad is in on it. The rumor went on to say that this will cause Lucas to leave Brad. Oh well, they never show them anyway.

In other news the endless Sonny story goes on and on and on. Now I love the actor playing Mike and he breaks my heart but GH can't pretend this is nothing more than a show case for MB.

I think it would be total justice if the actor playing Mike gets an Emmy next year and MB isn't even nominated.

by Anonymousreply 337May 12, 2018 6:18 PM

I missed that episode r328 but I did catch an Enchantment reference between Maxie and Nina several weeks ago. Wasn’t that Erica’s cosmetics company? Am I the only one who caught it?

by Anonymousreply 338May 13, 2018 3:47 AM

I didn't catch the Enchantment reference,r338. But I did like the Erica Kane reference.

by Anonymousreply 339May 13, 2018 5:56 AM

R336 Yes, lets be tired of the one event left on television that actually seems to still bring awareness to HIV and Aids. Back when the Nurse's ball started, HIV and Aids activism was reaching the mainstream, you could not watch an awards show without a plethora of red ribbons being seen, but lately they don't get the recognition they deserve. While it is true that new HIV and Aids diagnoses have fallen, it has not been eliminated even in this PREP era. Also, Lucy Coe, while a great character for so many reasons, will forever be linked to the Nurse's Ball as her character's greatest contribution to Port Charles and to TV in general.

by Anonymousreply 340May 13, 2018 6:11 AM

The Nurses Ball was originally done as part of the Day of Compassion when daytime shows were encouraged to discuss HIV and AIDS in some way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341May 13, 2018 6:18 AM

The NB sucks. It isn't even a ball. It's a schlocky song show with some ho hum choreography thrown in. It's funny though watching the captive attendees pretending to enjoy or be mesmerized by the "entertainment." Lucy's inane pestering with her broken record schmoozy spiel is beyond idiotic. If they had an actual AIDS/HIV formal charity ball (in like a ballroom) with good story that carried over into three consecutive days and without Lucy's goddamned constant yammering I probably wouldn't mind.

by Anonymousreply 342May 14, 2018 3:50 AM

Well, so much for a Day of Compassion @ r342

by Anonymousreply 343May 14, 2018 1:14 PM

Watching the 2018 Nurses’ Ball now. Epiphany recently looks less obese than she has in previous years- did she have barkatric surgery at Mercy or did they just surround her by chunkier nurses? I’m looking at you Amy! They really phoned it in this year.

by Anonymousreply 344May 17, 2018 8:51 PM

This year sucked, sucked big time.

by Anonymousreply 345May 18, 2018 12:50 AM

If I could have my way, I'd scrap the Nurse's Ball as a three day event, I'd just make it a one hour special on Saturday night(when ABC doesn't air anything, so it should be fine with the network), link up with an HIV/Aids charity to solicit donations during the telecast, and garner some goodwill and maybe media attention, that could result in more viewers Monday. It shouldn't be anymore expensive than what they are doing now, especially with write-offs for charity.

by Anonymousreply 346May 18, 2018 3:10 AM

I’m so sick of Lucy! It’s the same shit every year with her and that fricking notebook she carries around every year, bullying folks to perform in the Nurses Ball. She irritates me. No wonder GH is in last place in the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 347May 18, 2018 10:00 AM

Yeah I agree NB sucked this year. Honestly this was the worst year ever and I didn’t think it could get much worse than last year. Another thing that cracks me up is how there appears to only be 15 to 20 people in attendance LOL.

by Anonymousreply 348May 20, 2018 4:13 AM

R348 has a point - the Nurses Ball is supposed to be this huge fundraiser for the Stone Cates HIV/AIDS Wing at GH, yet there’s only like 20 people in attendance. Is it really that hard/expensive to hire bodies to fill the room?? With all these amateur acts, I imagine it would be as painful to sit through the NB as the HRC Dinner in NYC - and they don’t even get fed!

by Anonymousreply 349May 20, 2018 4:53 AM

R349 I'd say they should have some sort of contest where fans could win a chance to be in the audience to bulk it up, but I think I remember something about the Unions putting a stop to such things.

by Anonymousreply 350May 20, 2018 5:26 AM

I agree the audience they show for the Nurses Ball should be larger.

However, bringing in fans or contest winners wouldn't work. They likely shoot that well into the night. Or possibly over several days. People who aren't being paid would likely get bored and/or frustrated by how long it takes and leave.

Years ago, a friend was an unpaid extra for courtroom scenes for a movie filming in my town. Friend said the novelty of the film shoot wore off after an hour or so. Many of the extras got bored or had other commitments and left. He tried to stick with it, but after about 8 hours, he finally gave up and left too.

by Anonymousreply 351May 20, 2018 8:14 AM

Not that Ian Buchanan was ever really IN.....

But there's a photo of him in this week's SOD that identifies him and his HUSBAND!

This is a photo of both of them from the husband's Insta - his name is Antonio Hendricks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352May 20, 2018 1:50 PM

R351 There is a difference, though between just being on a film set and "super" soap fans.

by Anonymousreply 353May 20, 2018 10:35 PM

Say what one wants to about Carlivati but the reboot of the NB only really worked when he was writing it. It's time to shelve it again, or change it into something that doesn't require so many bodies.

by Anonymousreply 354May 20, 2018 10:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355May 21, 2018 6:47 PM

Ian likes the black dick.

by Anonymousreply 356May 21, 2018 6:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357May 21, 2018 6:52 PM

Are Swickard and Mealor a couple?

by Anonymousreply 358May 21, 2018 7:09 PM

Am I the only one who loved the reveal of Cook 2? Karla was good casting and a good foil to Olivia. We never saw Cook 1 - hell, we never see any Quartermaine staff anymore - what happened to Alice? Reginald has been MIA since Lila died too.

Anyway, it was a silly storyline but I enjoyed it. And yes Olivia, Monica is going to kill you.

by Anonymousreply 359May 21, 2018 8:35 PM

Geez. I really enjoyed this year's Nurse's Ball. Much better than the ones most recently.

by Anonymousreply 360May 21, 2018 8:40 PM

R357 Is that Harrison? He's hot.

by Anonymousreply 361May 21, 2018 11:18 PM

Robin in her silver dress looked like a container of Jiffy Pop ready to explode.

by Anonymousreply 362May 22, 2018 3:45 AM

Robin is plump.

by Anonymousreply 363May 22, 2018 10:12 AM

Oh, he's from Filthadelphia.

by Anonymousreply 364May 22, 2018 2:01 PM

oops wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 365May 22, 2018 2:01 PM

"You aren't my mother. You're just the BITCH that gave birth to me!"

Hiney Faison IS Lili Lace!

by Anonymousreply 366May 22, 2018 9:36 PM

Is there anyone who actually likes Peter/Heinrich?

I liked Wes Ramsey back in the day but he seems to have this job only because he's dicking Laura Wright on the regular.

by Anonymousreply 367May 22, 2018 11:53 PM

It wouldn't be so bad if whatever parts of the show aren't Sonny related have become Peter related. They wanted to hire the guy fine, but they didn't have to shove him down everyone's throat for at least 50% of every show. The soaps always have that problem of overkill with new hires.

by Anonymousreply 368May 23, 2018 12:05 AM

Are we sure he isn't dicking FV, too? That being said, I do like him, but only because I find him so damn HOT. How did Faison manage to have three HOT children, he wasn't even good looking back in the day. I mean Peter/Heinrich I can sort of accept because Anna is beautiful. But, the other two, is harder to accept because while Lisel is definitely better looking than Faison, how did they manage to create two children that are so much better looking than either of them, Nathan and Britt.

by Anonymousreply 369May 23, 2018 12:06 AM

Wes is hot, maybe he is indeed dicking FV.

by Anonymousreply 370May 23, 2018 12:37 AM

I know not everyone is about the long hair....but Wes looked truly beautiful back in the day with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 23, 2018 1:25 PM

Holy shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 23, 2018 1:28 PM

Has Kiki had any dick that wasn't inside her mother first?

by Anonymousreply 373May 23, 2018 11:05 PM

Who's running Kelly's Diner these days?

by Anonymousreply 374May 23, 2018 11:54 PM

I am straight.

by Anonymousreply 375May 24, 2018 1:08 AM

I think when Kiki had Michael. I don't think Ava ever got a shot at the Dick of Death.

by Anonymousreply 376May 24, 2018 2:02 AM

Good Lordt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 24, 2018 2:52 AM

^^oops, sorry to post again, I was overcome....

by Anonymousreply 378May 24, 2018 2:53 AM

R378 I'm with you! He's fine as fuck! He's fine now but he was stunning then.

And I am generally not on Team Long Hair on Men, but even back when he was on Guiding Light, he was stunning.

by Anonymousreply 379May 24, 2018 7:03 PM

Laura Wright is lucky to chow down on his dong!

by Anonymousreply 380May 24, 2018 8:08 PM

Remember when Demi Moore used to rape 14-year-old boys on the set?

by Anonymousreply 381May 24, 2018 11:19 PM

I miss when the Nurse's Ball had the strip number.

A comment on the Pine Valley thread has me wondering -- was Scott Thompson Baker all that popular as Colton? I'd always thought he was strictly B-list as a leading man.

by Anonymousreply 382May 27, 2018 1:06 AM

Too bad they dropped the strip number. It was the only thing worth watching.

by Anonymousreply 383May 27, 2018 2:09 AM

I had watched GH and OLTL on and off for over 40 years, but somehow not only did I miss this episode, but I never knew it existed until seeing on the other soap thread currently running. One of those "the concept was better than the execution", but still pretty funny. Especially the opening credits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384May 28, 2018 4:01 AM

R384 I think I posted it on the other thread.

It was fun for a day. The Todd/Viki reversal is the funniest. That, and hunky Mark Derwin in a nun's wimple and robes.

by Anonymousreply 385May 28, 2018 5:01 PM

Dr. Bensch perving on Kiki is unintentionally hilarious. It’s almost like some 50’s educational movie.

by Anonymousreply 386May 30, 2018 1:09 AM

"Queefer Madness" hits Port Charles!!!

Women cry for it! Men die for it!

by Anonymousreply 387May 30, 2018 1:28 AM

CAM R386. Kiki as med school material is unbelievable as hell. She's so juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 388May 30, 2018 1:59 AM

Thank you, R384. I agree with your comment about the Todd/Viki switch. I wondered, though, if some of the contract actors not used were pissed. Where was Dorian? It could have been equally funny to have Viki and Dorian switch places. In fact, they could have done both within the same episode, considering all of Viki's split personalities. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 389May 31, 2018 5:34 PM

God I can’t stand Jim DePaiva!!!

by Anonymousreply 390May 31, 2018 5:37 PM

James Read who played crazy Ben's father Clyde on Days is coming to GH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391May 31, 2018 5:45 PM

He was quite handsome back in the day:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392May 31, 2018 10:35 PM

Who on GH is crazy Ben or just Ben. I can't think of any character named Ben, nevertheless that he has a father somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 393May 31, 2018 10:38 PM

r393 The "Crazy Ben" character that r391 referenced is the character of Ben Weston that Robert Scott Wilson plays on Days of Our Lives. James Read played his redneck father, Clyde Weston, on Days.

Now James Read is coming to GH to play the father of Hamilton Finn and Harrison Chase.

by Anonymousreply 394June 1, 2018 1:45 AM

thank you R394. I appreciate the info.

by Anonymousreply 395June 1, 2018 1:50 AM

r394

while Liz has no family

by Anonymousreply 396June 1, 2018 9:19 AM

Finn’s nose kinda freaks me out.

by Anonymousreply 397June 1, 2018 11:37 AM

Wasn't there a quick mention of Franco wanting to get to know more of Liz's family?

Perhaps he could visit Liz's half brother Stephen Lars? But since Stephen Lars is also Franco's half-brother, they might be wanting to avoid those scenes.

by Anonymousreply 398June 1, 2018 12:48 PM

Yes there was R398.

by Anonymousreply 399June 1, 2018 1:35 PM

Ryan Paevey really IS pretty.

And in actual good lighting and clothes he's stunning!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400June 1, 2018 9:12 PM

Was this really her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401June 6, 2018 3:43 PM

I think if they had dubbed her voice they would have at least gotten someone who could sing.

by Anonymousreply 402June 6, 2018 5:13 PM

It sounds like they auto-tuned a braying donkey.

by Anonymousreply 403June 6, 2018 6:25 PM

Throw her into the Synder Pond!

by Anonymousreply 404June 7, 2018 8:54 PM

wheeerrreeeeee's Geeeeeenie?

by Anonymousreply 405June 12, 2018 12:39 AM

Who's watching Roxy while Finn is in Berkley boinking Anna???

Is she out running wild in the streets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406June 12, 2018 1:23 AM

Perhaps Roxy's uncle Harrison is keeping an eye out for her.

And Roxy must be excited. Her grandfather is getting ready to come to town.

by Anonymousreply 407June 12, 2018 1:33 AM

Any man and 75% of the women in the world would be thrilled to take in someone like Roxy, but her heart belongs to Daddy. Hopefully Finn will mention he took her with him, for his mental stability. BTW, our Roxy babe looks so hot on a bike. One look at Roxy and Patrick will want to dump Robin in a minute, but Roxy's not that kind of girl.

by Anonymousreply 408June 12, 2018 1:38 AM

Oh, dear. It appears she is hanging out at truck stop diners now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409June 12, 2018 2:07 AM

[quote] It appears she is hanging out at truck stop diners now.

Just because I have a little extra padding! Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 410June 12, 2018 7:14 PM

I hear that diner makes a great squashed bug reuben sandwich. Since no one is looking Roxy might order a beer with it.

by Anonymousreply 411June 12, 2018 7:30 PM

Move over Milo and Otis, it's all about Roxy and Annabelle now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412June 12, 2018 10:40 PM

Love it R412! LOVE IT!! Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 413June 12, 2018 11:35 PM

So is it safe to say that Ferncliff is stuck somewhere in the 1970's, like a low rent One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest?

by Anonymousreply 414June 14, 2018 1:46 AM

OMG R414! I texted a friend earlier “so Ferncliffe is basically Willowbrook and Nurse Mary Pat is Nurse Ratchett?” Lol

by Anonymousreply 415June 14, 2018 2:23 AM

So lame. And Jason to the rescue. Has Nurse Rachett met her match?

by Anonymousreply 416June 14, 2018 2:29 AM

Please, please, please have Jason go full-tilt Indian on Carly McMurphy's ass.

by Anonymousreply 417June 14, 2018 3:37 AM

I was just about to give up - (again!) - on GH, but Carly in the nuthouse with that cast and characters looks too hard to resist. I'm just hoping it's really, truly awful and not boring. What I think they need to do, (and maybe it could easily lead in this direction), is to throw Liesl Obrecht in there with her. That'd be perfect!

by Anonymousreply 418June 14, 2018 8:24 AM

I’m so ready to skip her the whole Ferncliff episode. Too depressing. Not to mention full of legal liabilities!

by Anonymousreply 419June 14, 2018 2:21 PM

Here we go again - Jason to the rescue! Like we haven’t seen this storyline before. Ugh! When is his contract up? I know it’s not going to happen, but I’d love to see him and Sam hop on their bikes and head out of PC.

I like your thinking R418! I was actually wondering if Heather would show up, but Liesel in Ferncliffe -either as a patient or as a doctor- forming some quirky relationship with Carly (bonding over dead sons maybe) leading Liesel to act as a protector of sorts would be a hoot!

Any theories on Nell? I still think there’s something more about her connection to Carly, and that there’s another bombshell coming. Will Spinelli uncover something or will Chase hold the key to it all?

Interesting convo Julian had about mothers and adoptive babies. Will his meddling screw up Lucas’ adoption or will he just find out who the mother is and say nothing? I wonder if the sudden mentions, texts, and calls about/with Sarah Webber is a clue as to maternity?

I’m intrigued by the current Cassidine storyline. As far as I can recall, Alexis and Valentine are the senior Cassidines now, but all this going into the past has me wondering if a new or returning Cassidine will appear? Or is this just all going to be about Alexis coming to terms with her past, etc..

We all agree Mike moved the body from Croton, right? Makes me think Mike knew/knows much more about Sonny’s business than previously thought. Will he spill the beans and force Sonny into a deal with the DA or the Feds? One can hope!

by Anonymousreply 420June 14, 2018 5:58 PM

They need to lay off the coincidences in the storylines - Finn runs into his brother Chase, then his father. Chase ends up knowing Nell. Wtf - the worlds not that small! Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 421June 14, 2018 6:21 PM

R420 I don't know if it is a coincidence or what but it seemed kind of fortuitous that right when Alexis started wanting to know more about the Cassidines, it was announced that Stephen Nichols(Stefan Darius Mikkosovich Cassadine) would be leaving DAYS. Yes Stefan is currently presumed dead, but everyone knows Cassadines NEVER stay dead. Personally, I'm hoping this story brings Helena back for one last story. Constance Towers deserves better than for the Chimera crap to be her last story on GH. Plus the story left alot up in the air as to if, she was alive or not, they never showed us who was controlling her henchmen.

by Anonymousreply 422June 14, 2018 8:19 PM

r422

where was it announced?

by Anonymousreply 423June 14, 2018 8:23 PM

R423 Sorry it hasn't been "announced" but it is all over the soap pages. Apparently, DAYS will only guarantee him one day a week, which he doesn't feel is enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424June 14, 2018 8:42 PM

And to think DH on Days made an issue about wanting to be paid even more money and eventually got it even though it cost the jobs of several staff people yet Days want give Stephen what he's asking for and now there's rumor of Stephen possibly coming back to GH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425June 14, 2018 8:56 PM

A rumor that both Billy Miller and Kelly M will be leaving is going around.

by Anonymousreply 426June 14, 2018 9:03 PM

I wouldn't miss either one.

by Anonymousreply 427June 14, 2018 9:05 PM

I'd like for Billy to stay now that his character is becoming more of a businessman and not a mob enforcer.

by Anonymousreply 428June 14, 2018 9:08 PM

see ya!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429June 14, 2018 11:17 PM

Ewww, I read that KA is interested in coming back to GH to play Starr Manning again and for her character to continue her relationship with Michael. Without Franco being Todd WTF is the point in Starr Manning. Who wants her back with connections to no one. Maybe in RL KA is back with the Dick of Death (can't blame a girl for that), but please soap gods, keep her the hell off GH unless they turn Franco back into Todd and by now I like Franco so I don't want that. And I like ME as Finn, and don't want John back and I sure as hell don't want KdP or what's her name who played Tea coming back, but especially KdP. I could never stand that voice of hers.

Now, if they want to turn Franco into Todd and bring in ES as Viki I'd be pleased as punch. Hey, Todd sort of had Multiple Personalities, maybe it could turn out for most of his life he lived as Franco or Franco who has to suffer some mental thing from being molested as a baby and child all those years thought he was Todd for years on end.

I don't really care. I just want Viki! A little Dorian would be nice too.

by Anonymousreply 430June 15, 2018 1:47 AM

R430 The Dick of Death is still with the actress who plays Sally Spectra jr on B&B he ain't going back to Starr and I thought she had a new bf.

by Anonymousreply 431June 15, 2018 2:03 AM

If he has the Dick of Death, how come we never see a bulge? Have they ever showed him in speedos?

by Anonymousreply 432June 15, 2018 2:05 AM

R432 Duh, it only comes out when it is ready to KILL!

by Anonymousreply 433June 15, 2018 2:12 AM

GH is now like a bunch of high schools kids playing "Let's Be Mobsters!" where the stumpy guy gets to be the godfather, the bucktoothed girl gets to be his moll, the dead-eyed kid gets to be the enforcer, and the girl with big tits gets to be his moll.

by Anonymousreply 434June 15, 2018 2:16 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435June 15, 2018 2:25 AM

What I find most hilarious about Wiliam deVry is that he's 20 years younger than his "wife" Alexis, and only two years older than his "daughter", Sam.

by Anonymousreply 436June 15, 2018 2:59 AM

R436 He is 12 years younger than Alexis and eight years older than Sam.

by Anonymousreply 437June 15, 2018 3:05 AM

I don’t mind the dead eyed enforcer. I find him kind of sexy. He can come save me in the looney bin anytime. And he looks good in a suit.

I could see Billy and Kelly leaving. Their storylines are going nowhere. The timeframe for her to get back with dead eyes is gone. We’ve lost interest.

by Anonymousreply 438June 15, 2018 3:20 AM

Do you really find him sexier than Billy?

by Anonymousreply 439June 15, 2018 3:28 AM

^^oh yeah. Billy’s bad hairpiece is a turnoff. And he’s looking too soft. He hit the wall.

by Anonymousreply 440June 15, 2018 10:09 AM

Billy used to be husky hot. Now he looks puffy like a guy who drinks just a tad too much every night. His eyes are bleary and teary and he looks sweaty all the time. He's a much better actor than Burton, so it's a shame that he's let himself go. The only scenes he seems committed to are the ones with the character Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 441June 15, 2018 11:20 AM

GH is is MESS behind the scenes. Why is Aunt Frank still there?? Why??

by Anonymousreply 442June 15, 2018 6:31 PM

Oh do spill R442!

by Anonymousreply 443June 16, 2018 12:00 AM

I don't think Maurice Bernard, who when first was diagnosed as bipolar and spent some time in a mental institution -- could possibly think this Nurse Rachett story is a good or responsible story. I would think some fur would fry.

by Anonymousreply 444June 16, 2018 1:23 AM

Read tonight that FV isn't really in charge anymore. LW, MB and SB got together and got their demands from network big wigs they are cozy with and LW got the other two to demand all the airtime for her BF who plays Peter. Two of them always push for what the 3rd one wants, like LW and MB pushing hard for SB's return and huge air time with them. Most of the cast is not happy with the 3 of them bullying everyone and least happy of all is FV who is running the show in name only. From the way things are on GH it seems it could be true. Next to Sonny, Carly and Jason the actor playing Peter, LW's RL BF or maybe husband is getting the most air time. I doubt if FV suddenly just fell in love with this actor. Hell, a couple of months ago LW as a guest on the Food Network show, The Kitchen" and she dragged her BF on with her. I doubt if most of the people who watch FN even know who they are, especially him. She is shoving him down everyone's throat. Maybe she got tired of being the breadwinner in the family.

I don't know if any of this is true but the rumor seemed to be posted by an insider. I don't know if copying from that site is okay or linking the site to other sites. But it's called Daytime Dish.

by Anonymousreply 445June 16, 2018 1:44 AM

Varni and Frankie are fuk buddies.

by Anonymousreply 446June 16, 2018 2:07 AM

Is Varni network?

by Anonymousreply 447June 16, 2018 2:11 AM

There are rumors that Billy Miller is leaving, but I doubt it, only because they have plans for a huge storyline for "Drew". He finally finds out his true identity, and for very good reason, he wishes he hadn't.

by Anonymousreply 448June 16, 2018 8:46 AM

Now that sounds interesting R448 and something I would like to watch.

by Anonymousreply 449June 16, 2018 5:01 PM

Isn't KeMo pissy about the story abruptly breaking Sam and Drew up and spinning her back towards Jason? She is certainly more low-energy than usual in her scenes with Burton lately.

by Anonymousreply 450June 16, 2018 5:03 PM

I was just thinking the same thing r450. I’m watching Thur/Fri episodes this morning and it is like KM is sedated...

I’d hate to see Billy Miller leave.

by Anonymousreply 451June 16, 2018 6:02 PM

Billy Miller doesn't kiss MB's ass, so he is probably being MB balled.

by Anonymousreply 452June 16, 2018 7:02 PM

oops, meant R15, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 453June 16, 2018 10:37 PM

Oh fuck, this thread is coming in all screwed up with the numbers for me, not loading all the way. I have no idea who it actually was I was posting to.

by Anonymousreply 454June 16, 2018 10:38 PM

That gossip would make a lot of sense because while Peter is indeed nice to look at, his acting is horrible, and the “Misery” hostage scenes with Lisle are just so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 455June 18, 2018 4:11 PM

That Alan Sarapa of twitter is such a hottie! lol Everytime that news breaks of a casting change, the hottie Alan says “Yeah I knew that but couldn’t say anything”. As if that ugly troll would have ‘inside’ info. lololololololol

by Anonymousreply 456June 18, 2018 4:21 PM

Why would Kelly Monaco leave? To do what? She’s been on soaps for 20 years now, surely if she could work elsewhere she would have done it by now.

by Anonymousreply 457June 19, 2018 2:46 AM

Perhaps she's been tapped for the role of town pump in the next Stormy Daniels film.

by Anonymousreply 458June 19, 2018 4:42 AM

R458 You know, with a blond wig, that's not a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 459June 19, 2018 5:31 AM

Glad to see Dr. O get back to her evil side. Hopefully, there'll be more story for her. Her "therapy" explanation for the cries for help were unexpected and hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 460June 19, 2018 3:50 PM

Rumors are that Kelly is upset that Billy Miller is probably going to leave. And she is upset about how Steve Burtons fans rail at her on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 461June 19, 2018 5:13 PM

Kelly's ungrateful. The show's spent a lot of money on swirling, dramatic music to play during those long scenes where Jason and Sam just stare into each other's eyes.

If Twitter's such a problem, turn it off. It's easier than finding another way to get another steady paycheck!

by Anonymousreply 462June 19, 2018 6:53 PM

Kelly’s hairy snatch gets eaten out by Miller. She’s happy.

by Anonymousreply 463June 21, 2018 11:22 AM

I wonder if Kelly ever tamed that thing or if she still goes "natural?" I don't know how anyone can work knowing everyone on the job has seen you totally naked, for a female or male.

by Anonymousreply 464June 23, 2018 1:43 AM

Billy loves the hairy snatch.

by Anonymousreply 465June 23, 2018 2:21 AM

KM should have been let go years ago. They gave her the Alexis connection to keep her around even though Sam was very unpopular when she first started. She could never act and Sam has always been horrible but she has her rabid Livvie fans from "Port Charles".

by Anonymousreply 466June 28, 2018 7:43 PM

I strongly disagree! Kelly Monaco love her or hate her she's one of GH's biggest stars. She has amazing chemistry with so many of her pairings - Jason, Drew, Ric, Liz, Franco/Todd, GV Lucky, Sonny, Carly, Patrick, Nikolas, Alexis, Kristina...I haven't always understood Sam as a character. She's been written all over the place but Kelly always brings it. I liked Sam best when she was bad. Thought KM could have been an amazing bad girl like an Erica Kane. Would have been more interesting to watch than the weepy wishy washy Jasam dorrmat.

by Anonymousreply 467July 7, 2018 6:13 PM

Personally, I thought she had a lot more chemistry with Billy Miller than Steve Burton. There was a perfectly great story line waiting to happen, and it appears they've dropped the ball.

by Anonymousreply 468July 7, 2018 6:21 PM

R467 She may be one of their biggest stars but Sam was NOT popular when she first started. KM has even admitted it. And KM/Sam...an Erica Kane type? LOL! Never. She is a boring, limited actress who has been forced on the audience since day one.

by Anonymousreply 469July 7, 2018 7:45 PM

I thought she had much more chemistry with BM than SB too R468. While Sam is far from my favorite character KM can act circles around SL who can't act to save her life. SL is a personality, not an actress.

by Anonymousreply 470July 7, 2018 7:51 PM

Who is SL?

by Anonymousreply 471July 7, 2018 8:35 PM

La Lucci

by Anonymousreply 472July 7, 2018 9:46 PM

Most people forget this but KeMo was hired to be Jax’s love interest. It flopped and she was quickly moved into Sonny and Jason’s orbit.

by Anonymousreply 473July 8, 2018 3:31 AM

KeMo was an epic fail when she came to GH wasn't until they put her with Jason did she start to be a character people cared about. She was hated like another Brenda Bot.

by Anonymousreply 474July 8, 2018 3:06 PM

Is V Ardanowski still traveling around the globe with Simon whatshisface? I'd rather have her than KeMo's mumbling jugs being foisted in my face daily.

by Anonymousreply 475July 8, 2018 5:47 PM

Gloria Monty must be sloshing around in her vodka-soaked coffin at the thought of the daughters of power couples Luke/Laura and Frisco/Felicia doing scenes on how tasty KFC is with Colonel Sanders!

by Anonymousreply 476July 9, 2018 10:53 PM

Maxie's holding the secret recipe for Col Sanders. That suggests this is going to be an ongoing plot, not just a one-shot.

by Anonymousreply 477July 9, 2018 11:02 PM

I wonder if the show will last till Christmas. This KFC thing is fucking ridiculous and insulting to any viewer who even still has half a brain. The show will be one big fucking KFC commercial.

by Anonymousreply 478July 10, 2018 2:17 AM

Honestly I didn’t think the KFC scene was as bad as the oil of Olay stuff with Olivia and Kim during the NB.

by Anonymousreply 479July 10, 2018 2:52 AM

^^OMG - that was positively revolting.

by Anonymousreply 480July 10, 2018 6:14 AM

Maxie honey, I know your father is in charge of the world's largest spy organization, but please hide this hand written note with the biggest secret of my billion dollar corporation in a book in your apartment.

by Anonymousreply 481July 10, 2018 1:23 PM

Glo Monty used to be drunk on the GH set. Good times!

by Anonymousreply 482July 10, 2018 1:48 PM

I fast-forwarded through all the Colonel Sanders scenes. Now I kinda wish I had seen them. How humiliating for the actresses.

by Anonymousreply 483July 10, 2018 5:09 PM

What will it take for this show to ever get cancelled? It’s an institution.

by Anonymousreply 484July 10, 2018 5:58 PM

I read Nelle is biting the dust. I guess that boring dark haired nurse will next be getting Micheal, it will be easy to FF'd the two boring characters. The young woman playing Kiki has become quite the actress. She really has improved. I've grown to like Franco but I like his scenes with male characters much more than with the women except for Dr. O. I loved him with Kevin and Drew and now with Finn. I think he'll be great with Finn. Even back on OLTL I think RH had more chemistry with male than with female actors. I loved him with Sam and early on scenes with Bo.

by Anonymousreply 485July 11, 2018 2:10 AM

I've about had it with Carly. I wanted to rip her tongue out today. What a repetitive motormouth.

by Anonymousreply 486July 11, 2018 5:15 AM

It's time to let the character of Carly go. The writers and LW have ruined her.

by Anonymousreply 487July 11, 2018 6:54 AM

They'll likely keep Nelle around for a storyline with new replacement cop.

by Anonymousreply 488July 11, 2018 5:52 PM

Sorry R488 ... Chloe Lanier left the show. Word is she gets killed off.

by Anonymousreply 489July 11, 2018 6:01 PM

Great line on Wednesday's show when Nina learned Valentin had purchased the remaining ads in Crimson's next issue.

Valentin: You know that Cassadine Industries has a very robust advertising budget.

Nina: For weather machines, cryogenic tubes and Greco-Russian curses.

by Anonymousreply 490July 12, 2018 12:32 PM

Colonel Sanders used the n-word.

by Anonymousreply 491July 15, 2018 10:39 AM

The real one, who's dead now or the one on the show? I doubt if it was used on the show. Do young people even know there once was a real Colonel Sanders who started what was then called Kentucky Fried Chicken, not KFC? Back in the day people were not too lazy to say the whole words.

by Anonymousreply 492July 15, 2018 3:17 PM

Who is Roxy?

by Anonymousreply 493July 15, 2018 3:51 PM

Roxy is the star of GH and one of the most beautiful actresses in the world. Scroll up for her pictures. You will fall in love at first glance.

by Anonymousreply 494July 15, 2018 10:56 PM

When Princess Luciana Pignatelli wrote "The Beautiful People's Beauty Book" she credited Roxy as her inspiration!

by Anonymousreply 495July 15, 2018 11:13 PM

All the young British royalty first asked Roxy for her hand in marriage and only settled for the brides they have now. In fact when they brought Roxy home to meet the family the queen bowed to Roxy.

by Anonymousreply 496July 15, 2018 11:53 PM

The restaurant chain shortened its name to KFC in the early 90’s to distance itself from the word “fried”, which had become a dirty word when low-fat diets and heart health started being pushed by the American Heart Association.

by Anonymousreply 497July 16, 2018 4:06 AM

And the brilliant minds of the 90s never questioned what the F in KFC stood for?

by Anonymousreply 498July 17, 2018 1:30 AM

"I don't know what kind of Edward Albee play I walked into."

Kip must be a DataLounger.

by Anonymousreply 499July 20, 2018 4:02 AM

Apparently Dr. Lasaris, the shady new doctor at Ferncliff, is going to be played by an actor named Casey Biggs. With a name like "Lazarus" (sic) I thought for sure it was going to be a resurrected from the dead character, like Viktor Cassadine or Ryan Chamberlain.

by Anonymousreply 500July 20, 2018 10:37 PM

Has the show let viewers know yet who is in the room next to Carly?

by Anonymousreply 501July 20, 2018 11:11 PM

[quote]Has the show let viewers know yet who is in the room next to Carly?

Not yet. At the moment she's being kept straitjacketed in a padded cell, so we haven't seen any activity from next door to her former room. They are keeping her heavily doped up and hinting about giving her some type of radical new experimental treatment. Kinda sounds like this Dr. Lasaris might be using Ferncliff patients as unwitting guinea pigs?

by Anonymousreply 502July 21, 2018 1:32 AM

Dr Lazarus - risen from the dead? Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 503July 21, 2018 1:35 AM

Thanks R502. I'm about 10 episodes behind. I appreciate the information. It sounds exciting.

I was thinking Ryan too, R503, or some other PC crazy from the past. It would make no sense for the big reveal of the patient to be someone we've never seen on the show. I was trying to think of more people who left the show totally bat shit crazy. I'm sure it's not Heather. That wouldn't be much of a surprise. Kevin seems to know who it is. Or is HE Ryan and Kevin is the one in the room? hmmmm?

by Anonymousreply 504July 21, 2018 2:16 AM

I love how Kevin expresses his overwhelming concern for Carly, then hops off to Europe without giving a shred of notice. I guess it sucks to be on recurring status, (especially for the viewers).

by Anonymousreply 505July 22, 2018 9:33 AM

Meanwhile, where is Laura supposed to be all this time?

by Anonymousreply 506July 22, 2018 11:18 PM

Well, wherever she is that's where Kevin is going. Carly can rot for all he or I care.

by Anonymousreply 507July 23, 2018 12:53 AM

[quote]Meanwhile, where is Laura supposed to be all this time?

Paris, I think. Spencer broke his leg in a skiing accident and she flew out there to help with his recuperation. Come to think of it, he really should be better by now, shouldn't he? The other show Nicholas Bechtel was working on has ended, so he is available again, but obviously it's all tied to the Genie situation.

by Anonymousreply 508July 23, 2018 5:38 AM

[quote]Has the show let viewers know yet who is in the room next to Carly?

There's finally been some action on that front--today they showed a blurry image of someone being led down the hall in a straitjacket and when he turned to look back at Carly, who was also crossing the hallway, the face definitely looked like it could have been Kevin/Ryan. If it is actually Ryan who has been impersonating Kevin these past years, I wonder if the memory mapping thing plays into it at all. How else could Ryan have fooled everyone so effectively without access to the details of Kevin's life and professional work?

by Anonymousreply 509July 27, 2018 3:58 AM

Spencer broke his legs back in January. He should be good to go and enjoying summer camp at Lila’s Kids. Yet he and Laura haven’t been heard from since.

by Anonymousreply 510July 27, 2018 4:43 AM

That kid who played Oscar’s friend today was a trip. ....”trouble in paradise?”

by Anonymousreply 511July 27, 2018 8:04 AM

That was the recast Cam, Elizabeth's son. He reminded me a bit of a young Sal Mineo in that scene, and I thought he and Oscar had chemistry. Perhaps there's a different reason Oscar was so disinterested in having sex with Josslyn...

by Anonymousreply 512July 27, 2018 4:13 PM

So if Kevin is really Ryan, is Laura legally married? Would what's his face who was tied to the bed, have Kevin and Ryan's memories saved somewhere? I know I watched with my dad during the Kevin/Ryan story but I can't remember much other than Kevin was the sane bro and Ryan the insane one.

by Anonymousreply 513July 27, 2018 4:48 PM

I can't believe they finally aged Cameron

by Anonymousreply 514July 27, 2018 6:11 PM

Cameron was born before Morgan and Molly. I’ve wondered for years why they kept him unSORASED.

by Anonymousreply 515July 28, 2018 4:06 AM

Morgan was what, like mid 20s when he died. How the hell old is Liz supposed to be anyway?

by Anonymousreply 516July 28, 2018 2:18 PM

Liz is preserved in time. Except for her teeth.

by Anonymousreply 517July 28, 2018 2:49 PM

I like it that they allowed him to age naturally. Great casting. Very in line with how Frank usually casts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518July 28, 2018 2:54 PM

If it's true that Valentin is being edged out, then I hope Spencer returns to claim his rightful place as Lord of Wyndemere. That would be a great way to reintroduce both him and Laura back into the canvas, on top of what seems to be brewing with the Kevin/Ryan situation. She'll need to deal with the whole fraudulent marriage mess and that also provides a good backdrop for moving out of their home and back onto Spoon Island.

by Anonymousreply 519July 28, 2018 7:57 PM

Don't know if any of this is true. I read on a soap website that Dr. Lasiris may be trying to do a brain transplant on Carly, using Faison's brain, the one Kevin (or is it Ryan) kept. LOL, imagine Sonny married to Faison. It seems Kevin is not trying any too hard to stop Dr. Lasiris from doing bad, bad things to Carly. Again, more something Ryan would do.

Also, Peter is not the child of Faison and Anna but of Anna and Robert and that Anna actually had twins and Peter and Robin are the twins. Interesting if true.

by Anonymousreply 520July 28, 2018 10:45 PM

R516 RH is 41 but Liz was 18 in 1999. I remember her talking to Jason on her 18th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 521July 29, 2018 6:52 AM

Then I guess she's old enough to have a kid Morgan's age. Carly looks so much older than Liz. Howarth looks very young for his age too. I believe he will be 50 in September. He can pass for 30s. Liz can pass for 20s.

by Anonymousreply 522July 30, 2018 2:08 AM

Becky Herbst is 41. She could easily have a kid in his early 20’s. Hell by soap opera standards Liz could be a grandma by now.

by Anonymousreply 523July 30, 2018 4:12 AM

R520 - ugh! I knew that brain would come back somehow! Though I’m kind of disappointed in the Kevin/Ryan evil twin takes over good twin’s life - I mean it’s been done to death! Didn’t they even do it once already years ago with Kevin/Ryan either on GH or PC?

I really, really hope Peter does not turn out to be Robin’s twin. It would make no sense as Anna has all the memories of being preggers from Faison before getting knocked up by Robert. Plus there’s Valentine’s own role in it all. I always thought Anna’s twin had some role in the Valentine-Anna-Faison backstory. I think it would be more interesting if it comes out Peter was actually Valentine’s son (either with Anna or Alex). Given that Anna and Alex’s mother was yet another international spy who had planted false memories (the AMC story), she could have given both Anna and Valentine the false memories, with Faison stealing their son or Alex willingly giving him to Faison. It would be more interesting than “I never knew I had twins!” bunk.

FWIW, I hope the don’t get rid of Valentine. I’d like him rehabilitated as a “good Cassidine” before the eventual return of Nikolas as now the consummate Cassidine.

by Anonymousreply 524July 30, 2018 4:41 AM

Well, if anything good was to come out of a Faison's brain story it's that whoever currently held it in their head would probably go gunning after Peter.

by Anonymousreply 525July 30, 2018 5:11 AM

Oh man it would be a hoot if Carly became Faison and killed Peter. It would be the one good thing Carly, or her body anyway, did since LW's been on the show.

I don't care who Peter's real parents are. I just want him gone.

While it has been done to death I wouldn't mind another round of Kevin/Ryan, especially if one of them messes up Carly but good, hopefully to where she has to be but away for life and Sonny goes with her and they take Jason too with none of them ever seen or heard from again.

Now they're bringing Christina back. I wish they would do a lez story with an interesting actress, not the dull as old dishwater actress who plays Christina or her older GF. That story sucked and I'm sure will continue to suck.

Right now IMO the best story they have going for a female character is the MeToo story for Kiki. I really want to see Dr. B, AKA Max Holden get what's coming to him. I hated him as Max and hate him on GH too. It's not just the characters. I can't and never could stand JdP.

by Anonymousreply 526July 30, 2018 8:04 PM

[quote]Now they're bringing Christina back. I wish they would do a lez story with an interesting actress, not the dull as old dishwater actress who plays Christina or her older GF. That story sucked and I'm sure will continue to suck.

Supposedly Valerie Spencer is coming back, and she would be a logical love interest for Kris since they had mad chemistry when they were pretending to be a couple to make Parker jealous. Of course, it will likely end in tears either because it's an unrequited crush or because Val will just be going through a bi-curious phase and once it's out of her system she'll go back to being with men.

by Anonymousreply 527July 30, 2018 8:22 PM

These upcoming forcasts sound dreadful. GH is starting to resemble end stage AMC more and more.

by Anonymousreply 528July 30, 2018 10:58 PM

^forecasts

by Anonymousreply 529July 30, 2018 11:02 PM

Anything you could share R528?

I find the storylines and dialogue to be bordering on satire at this point, but it remains a guilty pleasure.

Having said that - I’m wondering if Obrecht will get a reprieve or pardon for saving Nell and baby? If Sonny can break out of Pentonville and save the Haunted Star from blowing up and get a pardon for murder, why not Liesel who didn’t kill anyone? If not, at least make Carly her cell mate when she’s caught and sent up the river because Nell’s confession didn’t 100% clear Carly and she broke out twice now!

I’m guessing since Wylie (stupid name!) apparently passed from SIDS (way to go Brad!) how Brad’s going to swap his dead baby for Nell’s live baby before Lucas is out of surgery?

Any guesses on who the actual mother of Wylie is? I’m thinking Kristina as she’s on her way back.

by Anonymousreply 530July 31, 2018 12:02 AM

r530

brad and lucas' baby died? wtf

by Anonymousreply 531July 31, 2018 12:08 AM

R531 - well, as Julian was being encouraged by Kim that he’s a good person who just made some mistakes, and that his children will see it too while they wait for Lucas to finish assisting in surgery to tell him Brad’s home with the baby (why they couldn’t pull him out or send in someone else, I don’t know), we switch to Brad flouncing into the baby’s room with a bottle, leaning over the crib and saying “wake up sleepy head” - but then the look of shock as he stands up straight from the crib, and the bottle falls from his hand in slow motion to the floor! Quelle dramatique!

Scenes from tomorrow show Brad desperately administering CPR.

by Anonymousreply 532July 31, 2018 12:28 AM

[quote]Anything you could share [R528]?

I was just commenting on the spoiler posts I read upthread before I posted. I have zero interest in paternity and pregnancy stories and especially preposterous secret ones from the distant past. It's garbage writing and a waste of energy. I'm a fool to care really.

by Anonymousreply 533July 31, 2018 1:18 AM

What...they have the kid for less than a day and it croaks? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 534July 31, 2018 2:24 AM

I thought something strange was up with all these scenes with Brad, Julian and Alexis and the new baby, with Lucas completely absent.

But baby switching plots are a soap staple. My favorite was when Marco and Karen on OLTL switched Katrina's baby for Jenny's dead baby. That plotline carried the show for over two years.

by Anonymousreply 535July 31, 2018 2:34 AM

Well, God did tell me that gay men shouldn't be parents.

by Anonymousreply 536July 31, 2018 2:36 AM

R535 - I agree, those scenes were weird! I was half expecting in today’s episode that Lucas would come out of surgery, be told, and in his rush to get home would somehow take “route 23” and get into some accident like Michael and Liesel. Did not see the SIDS death coming at all.

I guess there’s still a chance it could happen - maybe he’ll be blinded by the explosion of Michael’s car. Tune in tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 537July 31, 2018 3:20 AM

Jimmy Lee Holt -- you brought back memories. What a well sculpted body, great smile, and huge endowment.

by Anonymousreply 538July 31, 2018 11:10 AM

Genie is back this fall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539July 31, 2018 3:00 PM

[quote] Jimmy Lee Holt -- you brought back memories. What a well sculpted body, great smile, and huge endowment.

And he still looks good today - in an older daddy sort of way. They should bring him, or his kid, back to GH.

by Anonymousreply 540July 31, 2018 3:09 PM

Think of Laura, bitches, but laugh, don't cry.

Because she's only got a show a week guarantee, and she'd want it that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541July 31, 2018 3:11 PM

I couldn't figure out why they had paired Nelle with Brad. It seemed kind of random. Now it's obvious. Duh!

So Lucas will unknowingly be raising his grand-nephew, his sister's grandchild. At least it'll stay within the family. But at the very least, does that mean that Lucas and Brad will be promoted to a major front-burner storyline? That would keep me watching, (as I was just about to give up on it for the umpteenth time).

by Anonymousreply 542July 31, 2018 3:51 PM

It does make a weird sort of sense to have Lucas and Brad involved in a custody story, since Lucas himself was the center of one. It's something I can kinda sorta get behind.

by Anonymousreply 543July 31, 2018 4:15 PM

Wonder if Genie got her contract? Supposedly that’s why she left.

by Anonymousreply 544July 31, 2018 4:17 PM

GH let her go in the middle of her last contract, so she's probably realizing that contracts are worthless these days. If the show doesn't have budget or story for you, you're gone, contract or not.

by Anonymousreply 545July 31, 2018 4:37 PM

The Brad actor is pretty terrible. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 546July 31, 2018 8:57 PM

did the baby die today?

by Anonymousreply 547July 31, 2018 8:58 PM

Did you hear Robert tell Finn that Roxie looked pale?

by Anonymousreply 548July 31, 2018 10:15 PM

*Roxy

by Anonymousreply 549July 31, 2018 10:16 PM

Pale?! Harrumph! Get me to Hair & Makeup, STAT! And while you're at it, bring me the latest Lusty Lizard Lotharios in Heat and a jar of Albolene. That oughta bring the roses back to this gal's sorely neglected cheeks, wink-wink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550August 1, 2018 4:43 AM

Roxy is the perfect diva. I miss her.

by Anonymousreply 551August 1, 2018 5:27 PM

I keep reading GH is getting more and more actors. WTF is a cast of thousands if the characters people want to see never get shown.

I'll bet GH is coming back for a Kevin is really Ryan story. I hope she does't bring that annoying Spencer kid with her. I saw him on an old episode of Grey's Anatomy and he was just as annoying on that, so it's not the character, it's the kid.

by Anonymousreply 552August 5, 2018 8:22 PM

Some gossip that's going around, per GH63

1) ABC is asking GH to make another 10 percent in budget reductions. This is on top of the 20% from last year. Not sure what will be sacrificed to make up the difference.

2) Apparently KM's dislike of SBu has rubbed off on BM. BM, is apparently, makes comments about SBu's faith and him being fake.

3) Also, around the holidays, they are going to do a series of shows centered around Sonny reminiscent of "It's a Wonderful Life".

by Anonymousreply 553August 5, 2018 9:26 PM

Remember Kevin kept Faison's brain "to study."

by Anonymousreply 554August 5, 2018 10:13 PM

R553. JFC. Why must every special episode revolve around Sonny?

by Anonymousreply 555August 6, 2018 7:56 PM

Continuing the GH discussion here?

by Anonymousreply 556August 7, 2018 8:52 PM

The storylines seem to have improved. I thought the last weeks of the Nelle story were good. And the cast was good. But MB seems to be having a hard time. He looks lost and not engaged. He's not connecting with the camera or the other actors in the scenes at all. Other than staring at them with frozen eyes - from a few inches away. Just bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 557August 7, 2018 9:10 PM

I can’t believe they didn’t hold on to the actress playing Nelle. Honestly, she’s acting circles around the rest of them, and her character is one of the best I’ve seen in years. I only hope they don’t kill her off as she’s the perfect character to reappear in a few years to wreck havoc anew. Maybe she'll strike a deal to reveal what really happened to Jonah in order to get off? I’m kind of hoping she’ll keep that a secret, but still get off and then take off - like maybe manipulating/seducing a Judge who will rule it all entrapment and throw it out. Of course, her last line will be something about her baby be much better off where he is rather than with Michael and his family.

Cleary the new DA wants to use the flash drive to get access to info in Jason’s memories about Sonny’s crimes. I for one, hope she succeeds and when the info is splashed across the front pages of the Port Charles Press under intrepid reporter Lulu Spencer’s by-line, all the characters who have continually made excuses for him (“that’s just his business”, “he has such a good heart”, “you don’t know the real Sonny”, ad infinitum) will realize yeah, this guy is just a low down dirty murdering gangster. He’ll strike some deal where he loses everything except his little restaurant, and then we’ll have the two former mob bosses running their restaurant and bar. I’m sure that’s not in the cards, but one can hope, dream.

Since Jordan is leaving, can she take the kid, Aunt Stella and Curtis with her?

Any thoughts on who patients 1-5 are?

On who Finn’s new patient is?

by Anonymousreply 558August 7, 2018 9:59 PM

Nelle actress said her story isn't done and she'll be back on Twitter today.

by Anonymousreply 559August 8, 2018 12:00 AM

They did with Nelle what they often do: take a 3-dimensional character with many flaws but chance of redemption, (and for storyline purposes), turn her into a one-dimensional villain.

She's an excellent actress, Maybe she'll get a decent indie movie and be nominated for an Oscar in three years.

by Anonymousreply 560August 8, 2018 12:26 AM

[quote]Since Jordan is leaving, can she take the kid, Aunt Stella and Curtis with her?

Aunt Stella is one of the best things to happen to GH in the past year. Love her.

Curtis will be just fine without Jordan. Gorgeous man. Plenty of women to pair him with.

TJ is barely even on these days. I'm really surprised the show hasn't done more with TJ and Molly. They have the potential to bring in the younger viewers.

by Anonymousreply 561August 8, 2018 12:39 AM

[quote]Since Jordan is leaving, can she take the kid, Aunt Stella and Curtis with her?

I believe she's only being recast, so the others in her orbit would likely stick around.

[quote]Any thoughts on who patients 1-5 are?

Kevin/Ryan for sure. From the get go, I thought there's no way Ryan could pull off knowing every functioning detail of Kevin's life without having access to his memories. Now, I don't know if being a twin is a prerequisite for the procedure or not, but based on that premise some have speculated about Alex/Anna. That chick Cassandra seemed like she had the potential to be the new Helena 2.0 so it wouldn't surprise me if she actually got the old bat's brainwaves, too. Or maybe Nikolas. I don't know if they would cross gender lines, but I could totally see him being infused with Helena's evil brainpower to make him the true force behind the Cassadine dynasty once again. In other words, Valentin, look out! How great would it be, though, if, as a result of the transplant, Nik suddenly developed a taste for silk brocade dress suits, sable coats and diamond lavalieres....

by Anonymousreply 562August 8, 2018 12:44 AM

CL is a fantastic actress. She left LW in the dust today and kept running. It was great to watch. LW and all of her snarling and laughable lines. Carly, of all people, trying to lecture someone and saying how she's changed, etc? Give me a break. And something about LW's "acting" that I can't quite pinpoint. She truly irks me. I thought SB and TB were so great in the role but LW is so horribly miscast.

by Anonymousreply 563August 8, 2018 2:26 AM

I love Aunt Stella in her scenes with Mike. He's a young man again, getting the eye of a pretty young girl, in his mind. It breaks my heart every time.

by Anonymousreply 564August 8, 2018 2:38 AM

I don't think they guy in Ferncliff is Ryan. If so, that means the producers would have had to up the actor who plays Kevin back to contract status. There would have been an announcement on the internet. More likely it's some other past character with Faison's brain.

by Anonymousreply 565August 8, 2018 4:51 AM

The mind reels at the possibilities of Morgan the Moron turning up one day with Faison's brain residing inside his previously empty head. "What do you mean, you're too busy working on a plan for world domination to cover your shift at Perks!? Well, maybe you'd have more time for that if you would stop stalking Anna!"

by Anonymousreply 566August 8, 2018 5:15 AM

I really hated the whole dead baby story line which I found really sad and creepy, and Brad skulking around looking like he was constipated......I hope that storyline just dies.

by Anonymousreply 567August 8, 2018 10:23 AM

This is one of the worst baby switch stories. Unfortunately, it's just going to lead to more worthless custody storylines.

by Anonymousreply 568August 8, 2018 1:00 PM

The best baby switch story ever was on OLTL with Marco and Karen switching Jenny's dead baby for Katrina's baby, which she was planning to put up for adoption. It lasted two years and was riveting the whole time.

Here almost 40 years later, storylines tend to run in 3 month arcs. So, this one will probably climax during the November sweeps.

That said, the actor playing Brad is going to have to develop some subtleties if he wants to sell this storyline. Right now, he's telegraphing his guilt in every scene. Similarly, Lucas not questioning why Brad's looking so upset when he should be overjoyed by the baby's arrival is making his character look dumb.

by Anonymousreply 569August 8, 2018 1:02 PM

I know newborns all look pretty much the same but you would think, Lucas, a doctor no less, would notice some difference. For one thing I'd guess the child of Michael and Nelle would be blond. Was the first kid blond? Did the hospital where the first kid was born take a footprint or do some kind of blood/DNA testing. You know this kid is gonna end up needed an organ or something and the truth will come out.

by Anonymousreply 570August 8, 2018 2:00 PM

Julian has photos of Brad and the original baby on his phone. Now's he's taken more photos of Brad, Lucas and the switched baby on his phone.

Obviously, those photos are going to be a major plot point. Julian will likely be the first to suspect something is amiss. Then he'll be torn about whether to say anything to Lucas and risk alienating him once again.

Since the network is reluctant to feature the gays too prominently, this will likely turn into Julian's storyline with Brad and Lucas as supporting players.

by Anonymousreply 571August 8, 2018 2:13 PM

r570 Michael is not a natural blond. He used to have blond highlights, but doesn't currently. So the blond hair color wouldn't be an issue regarding the baby switch. Similarly, a baby's hair color often changes as they get older, so again, that wouldn't be a factor in the baby switch.

It's possible they may have DNA of the original baby if that's needed as a plot point. But doubt a hospital has any reason to take a DNA sample of a new born unless specifically requested.

As far as I know, hospitals do still take footprints of a newborn. But he would outgrown that footprint fairly quickly.

Remember, Lucas never met the original baby, so he has nothing to compare, no reason to suspect something is wrong.

Brad can cover, about his guilty looks, at least for a little while, by saying he's worried about the birth mother deciding she wants the baby back.

by Anonymousreply 572August 8, 2018 2:26 PM

I remember when Michael was a redhead

by Anonymousreply 573August 8, 2018 3:59 PM

R571 and others. Eldgergay GH watcher here. Go into the wayback machine. Remember when Monica believed the baby she gave birth to, AJ, was Rick Webber's and not Alan's? She was certain it was Rick's. and then - the birthmark!!!!

Michael is AJ's son. Will that baby have the birthmark????? (anyone else here remember?)

by Anonymousreply 574August 8, 2018 4:04 PM

I remember the birthmark thing. Not the details but I know what you're talking about.

The thing is if Michael gets the baby somehow or other Nelle will always be part of his life. If I were him I'd let Brad and Lucas keep the kid even if he knows it's his.

by Anonymousreply 575August 9, 2018 12:47 AM

574 Oh yes, I remember. It was all about the Q birthmark.

by Anonymousreply 576August 9, 2018 1:17 AM

It really would be great if somehow they worked the birthmark into the storyline for us old-time watchers. Something could happen to the baby, Brad rushes it to the hospital, Lucas is unavailable so Monica happens to be there and tends to the baby - and recognizes - THE BIRTHMARK!!!! (they could even pull out some flashback from the late 70s).

Any GH writers reading this thread????

by Anonymousreply 577August 9, 2018 1:25 AM

Are we ready for this Kiki trial? The actress will get her Emmy reel for sure!

by Anonymousreply 578August 9, 2018 3:19 AM

It's time for a new thread babe.

by Anonymousreply 579August 9, 2018 3:39 AM

[quote]It's time for a new thread babe.

Working on it!

by Anonymousreply 580August 9, 2018 4:19 AM

For the new thread, how about, "Roxy: Secret Agent for the WSB"

by Anonymousreply 581August 9, 2018 4:24 AM

[quote]The best baby switch story ever

MAAAHHH BAAAYYYBEEEEZZZ.

by Anonymousreply 582August 9, 2018 4:36 AM

R582 Best Baby switch story EVER!!!

by Anonymousreply 583August 9, 2018 5:04 AM

Ready and waiting for when the time comes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584August 9, 2018 5:29 AM

[quote]For the new thread, how about, "Roxy: Secret Agent for the WSB"

I didn't see that in time, but maybe we could do it for the next one...

by Anonymousreply 585August 9, 2018 5:55 AM

OP ... I just checked out the new thread. I fear the title is a little too clever and your followers might have trouble spotting it. But kudos on the opening paragraph!!

by Anonymousreply 586August 9, 2018 6:24 AM

So did the switch the memories of Anna/Alex; Kevin/Ryan/ Jason/Drew?

by Anonymousreply 587August 10, 2018 1:53 PM

That Latino security guard at the court house was a fox.

by Anonymousreply 588August 10, 2018 10:51 PM

😁😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589August 18, 2018 2:54 AM

^^^ Is that from Ungaro's spring line?

by Anonymousreply 590August 18, 2018 4:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!