Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Days Of Our Lives - JJ Deveraux's Fine Ass, Thick Thighs & Hot Feets 7

Keep going here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 604May 26, 2018 8:43 PM

I don't watch Days of Our Lives, nor do I even know who JJ Deveraux is, but I always appreciate a man with and fine ass, thick thighs and hot feet.

by Anonymousreply 1May 10, 2018 4:33 PM

The following thread is brought to you in living color on NBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 10, 2018 10:41 PM

R574 from the previous thread wrote:

[quote]So Abby confesses to killing Andre and the police commissioner let's her waltz out of the precinct and return home? Oh Ron, you really are a card.

In addition to that, poor Gabi - as opposed to alter Gabby - is still in the jail's infirmary being held on murder charges even after proof and an admission of guilt has come forward exonerating her. I'm hoping we see a story line where Gabi sues the the town of Salem, the Salem Police Department and DA Trask.

by Anonymousreply 3May 11, 2018 5:27 AM

There are some speculating that Abby could eventually be sent back to a mental health facility.

by Anonymousreply 4May 11, 2018 5:34 AM

So Abigail gives a lengthy confession to murder during a psychotic break to Esperanza without any sort of legal counsel. Guess Wally was too busy over at the GH studio.

by Anonymousreply 5May 11, 2018 5:57 AM

Maybe he was because Wally admitted that he didn't know that MM had quit the show and that KM is coming back.

by Anonymousreply 6May 11, 2018 6:03 AM

R6 Why would Wally care? It's not his business. Besides, there's nothing shocking about MM's decision. Her contract was up, and she decided to pursue other opportunities. Her storyline is also kind of being written into a corner anyway. Either Abby goes to jail or back to the looney bin.

by Anonymousreply 7May 11, 2018 6:11 AM

Maybe she'll try to set fire to Shady Pines, err, Shady Hills again.

by Anonymousreply 8May 11, 2018 6:16 AM

MM isn’t the actress she thinks she is. I sure as hell don’t see a prime time or movie star in her.

by Anonymousreply 9May 11, 2018 7:37 AM

In just a few months, Horita is already eclipsing even classic WilSon with how cute they are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 11, 2018 8:43 AM

Brittany is a loony person.

by Anonymousreply 11May 11, 2018 8:45 AM

Chambo photobombing fat Freddie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 11, 2018 8:53 AM

R10 You say cute, I say creepy. Potato, potahto.

by Anonymousreply 13May 11, 2018 9:16 AM

you can always tell the lonely bitter ones ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 14May 11, 2018 9:47 AM

[quote]you can always tell the lonely bitter ones ^^^^

RIGHT. Like the ones who can name every head writer from the beginning to the present. Or the ones who claim people with dissimilar opinions have an agenda.

You can almost taste it.

by Anonymousreply 15May 11, 2018 10:10 AM

R3, do you think she’ll also sue the town and police department of Melaswen?

by Anonymousreply 16May 11, 2018 2:52 PM

Whorita, have you noticed that you seem to be the only one on this thread who is angry and upset all the time? If you don't like Chandler or Paul and Will that's fine. Share your opinions, but why do you have to be so over the top all the time? You have never really laid out why all this is so troubling to you. It's basically Chandler can't act. Paul and Will suck. Then you go away, wash rinse repeat.

by Anonymousreply 17May 11, 2018 3:14 PM

Xander is back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 11, 2018 6:32 PM

Just to let you guys know, I can confirm that Kristen has indeed been recast. Stacy Haiduk has taken over for Eileen. Y&R is the reason why Eileen isn't coming back. They tried repeatedly to get her. Expect an official announcement soon. Stacy was recast a few months ago. It's pretty amazing that they would do that to Eileen, what with others being able to do more than one show, but with whatever Ron was asking for, that wouldn't budge. It sucks, but there you have it. Expect Stacy on your screens as the new Kristen DiMera later this year.

by Anonymousreply 19May 11, 2018 6:43 PM

R19 It doesn't sound like a horrible recast. But then, I never cared for Kristen. I would like to see Eileen play Susan again at some point.

by Anonymousreply 20May 11, 2018 6:50 PM

THIS Kristen storyline is EXPLOSIVE.

by Anonymousreply 21May 11, 2018 7:08 PM

I want more Will. Goddamitt give me more Will!!!

by Anonymousreply 22May 11, 2018 7:35 PM

They finally showed Mateo today (or so they want us to think anyway), but I can't help think that some really rich mysterious bad guy who loves opera and abducting women sounds a lot like it could be the upteenth rebirth of Stefano (of course Joe's no longer around to play the character so there's that).

by Anonymousreply 23May 11, 2018 7:36 PM

Is this the NuThread?

by Anonymousreply 24May 11, 2018 7:45 PM

Love Xander!!!❤️

by Anonymousreply 25May 11, 2018 8:45 PM

R14 You can always tell the nitwits who have zero clue what they're yapping about and have all the comprehension of a ten year old.

R17 Ya'll aren't worth arguing with. You can't abide a different opinion and get butt hurt when someone doesn't share your views. Typical frau soap viewers.

by Anonymousreply 26May 11, 2018 8:49 PM

I need a Xander/Will scene... like Victor sends Xander the thug to threaten/intimidate Will the reporter.

by Anonymousreply 27May 11, 2018 9:32 PM

That already happened R27.

by Anonymousreply 28May 11, 2018 9:34 PM

R28 Need I specify Chambo Will?

by Anonymousreply 29May 11, 2018 9:44 PM

Yeah, maybe we'll get another Emmy nominated choking performance. lol

by Anonymousreply 30May 11, 2018 10:09 PM

R30 Better than getting choked, fired and not nominated.

by Anonymousreply 31May 11, 2018 10:19 PM

Susan is coming back as well, not just Kristen.

by Anonymousreply 32May 11, 2018 10:27 PM

Can they get Susan out of the loony bin? If she stays in the bin, her story options are limited to visits from Will or others.

by Anonymousreply 33May 11, 2018 10:30 PM

I meant to say yesterday that John Enos has lost about 40 lbs since his last appearance on DAYS. He also looked younger. That might be the weight loss, but he just looked so much better!

Better hair color as well!

by Anonymousreply 34May 11, 2018 10:32 PM

Pics of Enos?

by Anonymousreply 35May 11, 2018 10:33 PM

Enos used to be really hot when he was on Y&R a dozen or so years ago .

But now, he's sexier with his clothes ON.

He put this photo up two weeks ago. He's sagging in several areas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 12, 2018 12:05 AM

That's pretty good for a guy his age. the sagging is probably from losing too much weight too fast. Generally, skin can't recover as well from weight loss after a certain age so it's better to do it at a slower pace.

by Anonymousreply 37May 12, 2018 1:14 AM

Rock Lobster! Jesus. Get out of the sun!

by Anonymousreply 38May 12, 2018 1:47 AM

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming ...

I see VPL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 12, 2018 1:58 AM

Thanks for posting that R39. It's always important to show a nice, good-looking gay couple with off the charts chemistry. Where one half of the couple isn't a bloated, greasy mess. #RecastSonny

by Anonymousreply 40May 12, 2018 2:03 AM

R40, who would you like to see play Sonny?

by Anonymousreply 41May 12, 2018 2:11 AM

It sure seems like someone decided to wrap up this DID story real quick, along with the Vivian story. We kept hearing about integration, integration, integration - Marlena even mentioned it and two episodes later, the alters are gone, Abby has cured herself with Chad's help - and 'Gabby', who was going to run away with Stefan and was determined to be the dominant alter, did a 180 in the course of a three or four episodes and just gave up (not that I wanted her to stay around).

And Vivian has been plotting for weeks with Leo to get him to sleep with Sonny - and that story apparently has come to an end with Vivian's 'death'.

It's like Ron or someone above him got bored with these stories and just quickly wrapped them up to shoot off in potentially more interesting directions.

by Anonymousreply 42May 12, 2018 2:28 AM

We knew that Vivian was short term. Doesn't Louise live in New York now? There's not a lot about her personal life on Wikipedia other than she was married to Stan from Golden Girls and Ken Howard. I wonder if she has children. I think Kate is going to take over Vivian's plan with Leo. Just a hunch.

As for the fast wrap up of the DID, you might be right, even though I don't think there was ever any plan to do any kind of integration story. My guess is that next big story is Stefan and Abigail with Abigail working through the fact that she slept with Stefan. The fact is Gabby is Abigail, the part of Abigail that wanted to fuck Stefan, and she is going to have to come terms with that. Chad is also going to have to come to terms with it. I bet Chad ends up fucking Gabi.

by Anonymousreply 43May 12, 2018 2:45 AM

R43 yes Louise is living in New York City and one of her best friends is Robin Strasser, Dorian from One Life to Live, they met in the mid 80s when Louise was on OLTL for two years and have remained friends since.

Louise said in a radio interview to promote her DAYS return last December that her and Robin go out to dinner in NYC at least once a week but that wikl change since Robiin is moving to LA from NYC.

Oh and they've both been vocal about hating Ron Carlivati 's writing and he quickly wrote them off his respective shows after their complaints.

by Anonymousreply 44May 12, 2018 2:55 AM

I don't think the DID story is completely over yet R42 and SN said that some of the DID storyline got rewritten a few months after it got started to insert in what would eventually air.

by Anonymousreply 45May 12, 2018 2:55 AM

Dr Laura, the real one, comes back on the 30th.

by Anonymousreply 46May 12, 2018 3:07 AM

[quote] It's like Ron or someone above him got bored with these stories and just quickly wrapped them up to shOOt off in potentially more interesting directions.

Perhaps the boys could have a cum shOOting contest in the Horton Town Square. That would be more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 47May 12, 2018 3:08 AM

David A. Gregory IN as NuJackson.

And yes, we'll be dispensing with the ridiculous "Sonny" name while we're at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 12, 2018 3:15 AM

The comedian is back at R40. Give it up silly gurl. Boring, stOOpid comments to prop the creepy couple. lol

by Anonymousreply 49May 12, 2018 3:18 AM

Oooo, David A. Gregory would be a good Sonny recast. Hot, sexy and fun and doesn't have to shop at the Big and Tall shop like Freddie.

by Anonymousreply 50May 12, 2018 3:26 AM

^^^^ Doesn't have to shop at the Big & Tall Shop like I do.

by Anonymousreply 51May 12, 2018 3:41 AM

R50 It doesn't sound like Freddie is leaving. He knows he has no prospects outside of the show in the shape he is in now. They would have to fire him outright and then the show would have to deal with his crazy frau fans.

by Anonymousreply 52May 12, 2018 3:58 AM

Freddie's fans really are unhinged. I wonder if the Whorita Troll bought Monavie or Nexium or whatever it is that Freddie is scamming this week. I wonder how many of them got a Lexus like Freddie? Ha!

by Anonymousreply 53May 12, 2018 4:10 AM

Yeah little sister, he should be playing Dungeons & Dragons like the smirkmeister. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 54May 12, 2018 5:16 AM

I would drink Freddie’s cum by the gallons! All of you old fat fraus who don’t like him - let’s see your pic. Post your pics now. Well go ahead!

by Anonymousreply 55May 12, 2018 7:03 AM

R55 We don't get paid to be on TV. FCF does.

by Anonymousreply 56May 12, 2018 7:13 AM

R56 And Freddie must be laughing all the way.

by Anonymousreply 57May 12, 2018 7:20 AM

I like David Gregory. I was going to suggest Il Penduloso, but I like David Gregory, too. There should be a dongtest: whichever one makes Chandler's dick hardest, and keeps it that way, gets the part.

by Anonymousreply 58May 12, 2018 9:11 AM

[quote][R17] Y'all aren't worth arguing with. You can't abide a different opinion and get butt hurt when someone doesn't share your views. Typical frau soap viewers.

Totally. What I don’t get is how the DL’s DOOL police officer doesn’t see that he does the same thing whenever anyone makes the slightest criticism about Will and Paul. He practically unravels.

I say “He” btw because I honestly think he talks to himself.

by Anonymousreply 59May 12, 2018 9:52 AM

[quote][R17] Y'all aren't worth arguing with. You can't abide a different opinion and get butt hurt when someone doesn't share your views. Typical frau soap viewers.

Totally. What I don’t get is how the DL’s DOOL police officer doesn’t see that he does the same thing whenever anyone makes the slightest criticism about Will and Paul. He practically unravels.

by Anonymousreply 60May 12, 2018 9:52 AM

by Anonymousreply 61May 12, 2018 9:52 AM

by Anonymousreply 62May 12, 2018 9:52 AM

R57 Can he still laugh when he's so bloated? Will a fart come out the other end from the laughing?

by Anonymousreply 63May 12, 2018 10:11 AM

A weekly recap of the Gays on Days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 12, 2018 10:14 AM

David Gregory would be an upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 65May 12, 2018 6:33 PM

^^^ A platinum upgrade. .. David A. Gregory just appeared in a short film called "Angel of Anywhere," where he's in a banana hammock in many scenes. HOT. The lead actor is hot too. You can view the film on Amazon Prime (buy it or watch it free with ads).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 12, 2018 7:25 PM

R63 Well that would be your area of expertise since you're so full of shit to begin with Mildred.

by Anonymousreply 67May 12, 2018 8:50 PM

If David Gregory were to play Sonny they'd have to recast Will since Chambo would look like a 12 year old mutt next to him.

by Anonymousreply 68May 12, 2018 8:51 PM

Is David A. Gregory Mexican too?

by Anonymousreply 69May 12, 2018 8:57 PM

[quote]If David Gregory were to play Sonny they'd have to recast Will since Chambo would look like a 12 year old mutt next to him.

No, then we would finally have the three male leads in the gay storyline be looks concordant. Right now it's so jarring that Will and Paul are fit, in shape, and youthful and then there is ole Jabba the Sonny ruining scenes by seating on everything. I'm sure the wardrobe department and the craft services table would love to see Freddie fired.

by Anonymousreply 70May 12, 2018 9:00 PM

They are not recasting Sonny. Deal with it fraus.

by Anonymousreply 71May 12, 2018 9:50 PM

R70 Ha! You're blind as well as morbidly obese I see.

by Anonymousreply 72May 12, 2018 9:53 PM

Yeah, they're probably not recasting. Ken Corday has a big heart and Freddie, can't seem to book any other gigs outside of Days like his co-stars, so I guess all he has is the show and his embarrassing side hustles and a massive debt that he owes to Ohio. I guess he'll keep scamming fraus until then.

by Anonymousreply 73May 12, 2018 9:56 PM

Hardly anyone currently on Days is actively booking roles outside of the show with exceptions to MM,Alison and the actress who plays Theresa.

by Anonymousreply 74May 12, 2018 10:25 PM

R73 Knows a lot about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 75May 12, 2018 11:38 PM

Who is MM?

by Anonymousreply 76May 12, 2018 11:41 PM

R76 Marcie Miller or as DL calls her Amy Blue Steel

by Anonymousreply 77May 12, 2018 11:46 PM

Thank you, R77.

by Anonymousreply 78May 12, 2018 11:53 PM

Don't forget Hot Daddy Greg Vaughan, who was quite popular on Queen Sugar and also does those Hallmark or Lifetime for Frauen movies.

by Anonymousreply 79May 13, 2018 12:08 AM

Even though I don't want soaps, you've intrigued me so much with your descriptions of JJ Deveraux that I couldn't help but search. Lord have mercy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 13, 2018 12:36 AM

^^Sorry, I meant I don't watch soaps.

by Anonymousreply 81May 13, 2018 12:37 AM

[quote]Is David A. Gregory Mexican too?

He's from Alaska.

by Anonymousreply 82May 13, 2018 1:28 AM

It's ridiculous how far ahead they film... Everything up to this week was probably in the can before the Day of Days press event in November 2017. Back then, Chandler and Freddie were still teasing a possible WilSon reunion when they knew their characters were already divorced and dating other people.

by Anonymousreply 83May 13, 2018 2:15 AM

R80 What attracted you to the thread? The part about his Hot Feets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 13, 2018 3:55 AM

Would you like him as much with the fur?

by Anonymousreply 85May 13, 2018 3:57 AM

Hmmm then Kristen should be back sometime in August if Haiduk has been taping nearly three months already.

by Anonymousreply 86May 13, 2018 4:03 AM

R80, DOOL would be renewed another 5 years with the amount of money the wardrobe department would save in fabric if freddie was fired.

by Anonymousreply 87May 13, 2018 5:14 AM

R80 Yawnnnn.

by Anonymousreply 88May 13, 2018 6:39 AM

Back in the day., the lag time was 2-4 weeks....maybe 5-6 weeks if shooting on location.

by Anonymousreply 89May 13, 2018 8:22 AM

I'm coming back you homos to save this shit show!

My beauty and unparellled acting ability will once again be celebrated on TV screens everywhere!

Oh and Deidre Hall is still a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 90May 13, 2018 1:20 PM

Didn't Mimi and Philip have a son? Given up for adoption?

In my dreams, I pray that Jay Kenneth Johnson has shaved the beard and lost the weight and is coming back as Philip!

JKJ and Lauren Koslow have the best chemistry of Kate with ANY of her children.

A REAL and SEXY Philip needs to come back to take over Titan Industries. No Seponski queens, please!

by Anonymousreply 91May 13, 2018 1:24 PM

Philip and Chloe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 13, 2018 2:00 PM

Is the theme for next season the return of the old teens as middle age sad sacks?

by Anonymousreply 93May 13, 2018 2:10 PM

Not sure if JKJ would come back as Phillip since it was rumored that he once said that he would never go back to Days and that he hates Ken Corday guts.

by Anonymousreply 94May 13, 2018 3:46 PM

Louise Sorel said the exact same thing and came back - twice!

by Anonymousreply 95May 13, 2018 6:06 PM

Yes she did R95 but JKJ allegedly seems to really hate Ken.

by Anonymousreply 96May 13, 2018 7:57 PM

Did Ken try to suck JKJ's dick?

by Anonymousreply 97May 13, 2018 8:11 PM

Actually R97 There was a rumor that Ken did once fuck one of the actors to appear on Days.

by Anonymousreply 98May 13, 2018 8:34 PM

R98 Actress(es) I can believe. But Ken gay even for day is hard to imagine.

by Anonymousreply 99May 13, 2018 8:36 PM

[quote] Is the theme for next season the return of the old teens as middle age sad sacks?

OldTeens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100May 13, 2018 8:43 PM

R100 This bunch is from the early to mid 2000's, right?

by Anonymousreply 101May 13, 2018 8:50 PM

R101 Yes, basically. .. Here's graduation video of "Class of 2002."

I see them referred to as "The Last Blast Generation."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 13, 2018 9:06 PM

And now they'll be dubbed The Last Gasp Generation.

by Anonymousreply 103May 13, 2018 9:52 PM

[quote]you can always tell the lonely bitter ones ^^^^

You got it. I blocked the Chandler hater at R13 and he's posted nothing but negativity. Fifteen times thus far in a 100-post thread.

by Anonymousreply 104May 14, 2018 2:32 AM

Who’s the blond guy on the right at R100?

by Anonymousreply 105May 14, 2018 2:53 AM

Jeans and black shirt? Kyle Lowder who played Brady 2000-2005.

by Anonymousreply 106May 14, 2018 3:06 AM

R104 And how many times have you posted fat Freddie bullshit? What a dweeb.

by Anonymousreply 107May 14, 2018 3:59 AM

Hmm... I don't see any Will spoiler for this week... there's just one for Paul on Monday and one for Sonny/Leo on Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 108May 14, 2018 4:29 AM

Even when Will isn't on screen his essence can be felt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 14, 2018 5:09 AM

[quote]You got it. I blocked the Chandler hater at [R13] and he's posted nothing but negativity. Fifteen times thus far in a 100-post thread.

WAHHH...stop whining, you big babies.

Aww...Chanandler must be looking at something shiny @R109

by Anonymousreply 110May 14, 2018 11:55 AM

R110 - who's probably a sock puppet of R13 etc. - just went bye-bye as well. Tired of contrarian trolls who only post negativity about the gay characters and attack other posters.

Now, back to the show. Xander's return is much welcome. He's still hot AF which is part physical and part attitude. They are wasting him, having him be straight. He should at least be bi so he can stir up some problems between Paul and Will.

Given Will's attraction to EJ, it would be believable. Xander has some of the qualities that got Will hard for his stepfather: He's dangerous, dominant, sardonic, sarcastic, and sexy all at once.

by Anonymousreply 111May 14, 2018 6:18 PM

Why is Will attracted to EJ?

by Anonymousreply 112May 14, 2018 6:19 PM

There are 13 reasons why, r112. Or 8.5, depending.

by Anonymousreply 113May 14, 2018 7:15 PM

In Bananaspeak, Camden is their current "regular" style, Grant is slimmer, and there's also a Classic at the looser end of the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 114May 14, 2018 7:31 PM

Ugh that was for another thread, but in other shirt-related events: devious Leo manages to spill coffee all over his today, while in Sonny's office (yes Sonny has an office now). Classic pr0n setup.

by Anonymousreply 115May 14, 2018 7:51 PM

The tiresome twit R111 who complains but obsessively keeps mentioning those who don't agree with her. And cut the anti-gay bullshit Myrtle. We hate the story because it's classic hack writing. Not our fault if your standards are so low you psycho.

by Anonymousreply 116May 14, 2018 8:44 PM

Expect many, many more recasts this year....

by Anonymousreply 117May 14, 2018 9:33 PM

Invisible ink.

by Anonymousreply 118May 14, 2018 9:42 PM

Nice episode today visually. Xander, Paul, Will. Even Sonny looked better than usual.

It's odd how Sonny's "assistant" looks so much older than him. Leo was the only dissonant aspect.

by Anonymousreply 119May 14, 2018 9:45 PM

Xander with a few less pounds is even sexier looking than he was. Full view of his chest at the end of the vid.

William should be all over this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 14, 2018 9:56 PM

r120 But can he measure up?

by Anonymousreply 121May 14, 2018 9:59 PM

Xander's beer can cock will be good practice, R121.

Because of it, prison has been a breeze for GrindrJoey.

by Anonymousreply 122May 14, 2018 10:18 PM

R117 Any hints as to who will be recast? I think Nicole will be one.

by Anonymousreply 123May 14, 2018 11:24 PM

r120, that was boring. Stop being boring.

by Anonymousreply 124May 14, 2018 11:29 PM

NuCole

by Anonymousreply 125May 14, 2018 11:37 PM

Leo wears a Medium and Sonny is at least an X-Large. No way was Leo going to wear Sonny's shirt at the office.

Recasts (my guesses):

EJ, Kristen, Chad, Abby, Nicole, Philip, Vivian, Bo, Jionni, Sydney, Ali, Theo, Joey, Paige

by Anonymousreply 126May 15, 2018 1:04 AM

Flashback Paige? Ain’t she dead?

by Anonymousreply 127May 15, 2018 1:06 AM

Why would they recast Paige? .. The fangurls would go nuts if Casey's real life squeeze weren't cast in the role. .. And it's not like O'Brien's got anything else going on; plus, she already came back once before.

by Anonymousreply 128May 15, 2018 1:19 AM

NuNuPaige?

by Anonymousreply 129May 15, 2018 1:25 AM

ReanimatedPaige

by Anonymousreply 130May 15, 2018 1:28 AM

[quote]Sonny is at least an X-Large.

Freddie is XL with Spanx and XXL without.

by Anonymousreply 131May 15, 2018 1:30 AM

Freddie (in HD) looked to be a large today, no more. Check your TV format settings. Some will anamorphically stretch the picture horizontally making people appear wider. This happens a lot when you're watching standard cable on a HD set.

by Anonymousreply 132May 15, 2018 1:44 AM

R132 Don't bother. They're just the useless Whorita trolls who have no life. Pity them. Then laugh.

by Anonymousreply 133May 15, 2018 3:36 AM

NuEJ and NuKristan? Maybe NuChad, too. At least we get OldAbby.

by Anonymousreply 134May 15, 2018 4:41 AM

Nope, there will be a NuAbby after OldeAbby too. Recast already set.

by Anonymousreply 135May 15, 2018 4:43 AM

NuEve?

by Anonymousreply 136May 15, 2018 4:43 AM

Summer’s Eve?

by Anonymousreply 137May 15, 2018 5:22 AM

It's nice to see Kate getting back to her old ways, With Chad being neutered, she's gotta keep the Dimera torch burning. There's not enough scheming on canvas anymore from the Dimeras (Stefan-Oh No doesn't count)

by Anonymousreply 138May 15, 2018 6:52 AM

There are few who think that Ben isn't the actual necktie killer but was led into believing that he was and that its possible that none of the victims are dead or that they will be revived at some point and that information may be used to try to set Ben free.

by Anonymousreply 139May 15, 2018 8:52 AM

[quote]The tiresome twit [R111] who complains but obsessively keeps mentioning those who don't agree with her. And cut the anti-gay bullshit Myrtle. We hate the story because it's classic hack writing. Not our fault if your standards are so low you psycho.

UGH R111 is the worst. I swear every week he’s putting someone on “Bye-Bye” but he has to make an announcement to the eight people who post here. I count him twice. What a fruitcake.

by Anonymousreply 140May 15, 2018 11:15 AM

It really bugs me that Sonny is cool with Will and Paul. That's so unrealstic even for a soap opera. I wonder why they went direction?

by Anonymousreply 141May 15, 2018 11:22 AM

With RSW being on contract, there's no way Ben can remain a mass murderer. And Ron is clearly over the DID stories, so Ben most likely won't have a separate killer alter like Abby.

Maybe then Serena Mason will come back and save Eric from evil Jen-Fil-A.

GLAD ManZi is not staying. Despise her acting.

(If you guys notice, we have someone here who slips us some insider stuff form time to time, and he's always proven to be true. Lucky us!)

by Anonymousreply 142May 15, 2018 11:33 AM

R139 I hope this is true. I really want Serena back and given a chance in Salem. She wasn't given enough time before they killed her off. She doesn't need to be with Eric, though I loved them together. I also liked her with Xander, they had a good vibe. For Ben to still be around, it would seem that something must have changed with his story. We will see soon I guess.

by Anonymousreply 143May 15, 2018 11:36 AM

R142 What has been some of the insider's stuff that has come true? I know there was someone that kept saying that Melissa Archer was returning as a new character, hasn't happened. Then they said that she was supposed to be the DA, but they wanted the original DA back. Which is possible.

by Anonymousreply 144May 15, 2018 11:41 AM

When is Mama Hernandez returning? Was her VISA denied? They could do a Trump story about MH climbing the Wall.

by Anonymousreply 145May 15, 2018 11:51 AM

That won't happen R142. Jen-Fil-A and Eric are here to stay and the show is not going to give either of them a new love interest. The only other "real" love interest Jen-Fil-A will ever get outside of Eric is Jack or possibly Daniel and that's only if the show was to ever revive one of them. Outside of Jen-Fil-A there won't be any other "real" love interest for Eric.

by Anonymousreply 146May 15, 2018 11:54 AM

NuTered.

by Anonymousreply 147May 15, 2018 12:38 PM

[quote]Leo wears a Medium and Sonny is at least an X-Large. No way was Leo going to wear Sonny's shirt at the office.

Was Leo shirtless?

by Anonymousreply 148May 15, 2018 12:40 PM

How does Days shoot scenes? Because in one episode Freddie looks fat and greasy and then in the next episode he doesn't look as fat or as greasy. He's always fat and greasy, but it's different levels of fat and greasy. And in Sonny's scene with Will yesterday, Chandler was trying to make that scene work and Freddie was just falling down on the job. I think the guy needs a break to get it together. The pace of daytime just might not be right for him.

by Anonymousreply 149May 15, 2018 12:47 PM

I’m usually not able to see the humor in anything before I’ve had coffee, but r149 made me laugh, because it is true! Freddie IS fat and greasy.

I agree, the pace of daytime might not be right for Freddie, because obviously the pace of a treadmill is too much him. His sluggish, sweaty appearance and labored acting is probably the result of seeking comfort (donuts & gin) at the craft services table.

by Anonymousreply 150May 15, 2018 2:02 PM

Also, I think the Melissa Archer fan is too cute. I’m sorry, but I never got her appeal, but I love how loyal you are to her. Reply after reply about all of these other characters and you still hold on to the hope that Melissa Archer will come back as Serena or another character.

R143, I hope you write to her on Twitter or Instagram so she knows what a big fan you are.

by Anonymousreply 151May 15, 2018 2:04 PM

Do you have A friendster?

by Anonymousreply 152May 15, 2018 2:26 PM

Freddie actually looked pretty good yesterday. Give him some credit.

by Anonymousreply 153May 15, 2018 3:23 PM

Freddie looks good all the time. I find him HOT. As always, I’d drink his jism anytime.

by Anonymousreply 154May 15, 2018 3:37 PM

Count me in as another fan of the Melissa Archer troll. I hope she returns just to make the MA Troll happy.

by Anonymousreply 155May 15, 2018 3:40 PM

Keep an eye on Greg Vaughan in today's episode. Must have been VERY chilly in the studio on the day his scenes were shot.

by Anonymousreply 156May 15, 2018 4:15 PM

R155 Thanks! 🙂❤️ But as much as I wish it would happen, I don't see it ever happening. ☹️😢

by Anonymousreply 157May 15, 2018 5:24 PM

Damn, I hate that cunt Theresa. The only storyline with her I was interested in was seeing her being constantly raped and threatened by Mateo for the last year and a half and of course they didn't show that.

by Anonymousreply 158May 15, 2018 7:30 PM

Melissa was ok, unfortunately the fucking elephant story was not.

Kudos to wardrobe for selecting that white long sleeve tee for Eric today. Hopefully they bought it in a few colors, Paul Zander and Will need new clothes too lol.

by Anonymousreply 159May 15, 2018 7:40 PM

[quote] unfortunately the fucking elephant story was not.

Is that a euphemism for Sonny’s story line?

by Anonymousreply 160May 15, 2018 7:44 PM

Why is rape so frequently used on soaps and why does it seem to be such a forgivable offense? Rapists go from sinners to saints in a matter of weeks.

by Anonymousreply 161May 15, 2018 7:46 PM

J.J. looked tasty in his retro gay polo shirt. .. One would think there's still an All American Boy store open in Salem, USA!

by Anonymousreply 162May 15, 2018 8:12 PM

Why was Chloe singing? Is the actress a singer irl?

by Anonymousreply 163May 15, 2018 8:28 PM

ChLOOE

by Anonymousreply 164May 15, 2018 8:36 PM

R153 The fat Freddie trolls are children so no reason to lend any credence to they're laughable opinions. Silly little girls. You go Freddie! Can't wait for their heads to explode when the awful Whorita implodes.

by Anonymousreply 165May 15, 2018 8:56 PM

I'm totally ok with rape. Unless it leaves someone with std, pregnancy or physical injury it's only the 'victim's' ego that's bruised and hardly ever they don't attract it in any way. You don't want the 'rapist' to win? Stop crying and whining about it and move on, if you really didn't want it to happen there are million ways to prevent it and defend yourself.

by Anonymousreply 166May 15, 2018 9:06 PM

The only reason to watch today was Xander's pecs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167May 15, 2018 9:15 PM

BOOBs

by Anonymousreply 168May 15, 2018 9:17 PM

R162, JJ time travels to shop at Gap in the Late Nineties for his cool wardrobe!

Now he needs some 1998 Gap Cargo Pants!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169May 15, 2018 9:49 PM

Aren't short-shorts back in style this year? .. JJ Deveraux's fine ass could rock a pair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170May 15, 2018 9:54 PM

[quote]J.J. looked tasty in his retro gay polo shirt.

Yes, he should always be dressed in retro preppy-wear. He looked young and fuckable in Horton Square. But he looked tired and hungover with Eve, with circles under his eyes. She sucked the youth out of him.

Xander was equally tasty. With his feral, predatory face he always looks like he's about to dive into some girl's pussy tongue first while simultaneously fucking her baby brother's tight hole. The only fly in the ointment was Theresa.

The moral to the story? As MPC might say, it only takes one bad fish to stink up a scene.

by Anonymousreply 171May 15, 2018 11:10 PM

[quote] But he looked tired and hungover with Eve

NuEve?

by Anonymousreply 172May 15, 2018 11:15 PM

Someone is saying that Linsey Godfrey has been cast on DAYS. She used to play on the bold and the beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 173May 16, 2018 2:08 AM

NuNuBigail? I heard la ManZi was only doing a short run.

by Anonymousreply 174May 16, 2018 2:26 AM

[quote] She used to play on the bold and the beautiful.

Play what?

by Anonymousreply 175May 16, 2018 2:27 AM

I think she would be a good Nubigail. She looks like a young Missy Brennan.

by Anonymousreply 176May 16, 2018 2:29 AM

R174 The person gave a multiple choice of who she may play. Stephanie Johnson, Chelsea Brady, Sarah Horton or a new character.

by Anonymousreply 177May 16, 2018 2:31 AM

Linsey considers Kate ManZi a good friend.

Oh, and she likes to party with the gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 16, 2018 3:10 AM

She's good crazy, too! She'd be a great Abby!

But... a recast Chelsea would be even more welcome! A mini-Kate!

by Anonymousreply 179May 16, 2018 11:27 AM

NuChelsea

How about NuChiara?

by Anonymousreply 180May 16, 2018 11:29 AM

Some people are saying Linsey Godfrey is going to be Sarah Horton, a new love interest for GV, Eric.

by Anonymousreply 181May 16, 2018 11:44 AM

There probably won't be a new "love" interest for Eric.

by Anonymousreply 182May 16, 2018 12:41 PM

[quote]There probably won't be a new "love" interest for Eric.

Can the Gang of Four invite him over for a small orgy?

by Anonymousreply 183May 16, 2018 12:44 PM

[quote]There probably won't be a new "love" interest for Eric.

Why not?

by Anonymousreply 184May 16, 2018 12:57 PM

The show is never going to fully end Jennifer and Eric and will only ever end them is if one of the actors leaves show or Ken decides to allow Matt A. back on the show R184. The show has its reasons one of them being that they think Jennifer and Eric together are popular.

by Anonymousreply 185May 16, 2018 1:19 PM

r185 He likes Jebus IRL, too, doesn't he? So they probably don't hate each other (as any righteous person would hate Jen Fil-A).

by Anonymousreply 186May 16, 2018 1:21 PM

This is one of those times when I hate what SORAsing does to soaps.

Jennifer was already going on teen adventures with Frankie when Eric was a little boy. Eric was a teenager when Brady was born. Eve was whoring on the streets long before Brady was even born. Now they are all roughly in the same age range. Brady is actually the same age as Abigail, who is older than Belle, Shawn-Douglas and the whole last blast crew.

I think Eric is being wasted on Jennifer. I saw GV on Queen Sugar, that motherfucker can play sexy. They need to sex him up and put him in a more compelling storyline. I have no issues with Brady and Eve, but EM does need to get his ass back in the gym. The problem with Days is there is too much romance and not enough fucking and hot guys.

by Anonymousreply 187May 16, 2018 1:36 PM

[quote] This is one of those times when I hate what SORAsing does to soaps.

I giveth and I taketh away.

by Anonymousreply 188May 16, 2018 1:43 PM

Yes GV does love Jesus too R186. GV and Jen fil-A get along very well and much better than he did with AZ towards the end of her run.

Really R187 because there fans out there who say that there ins't nearly enough romance on the show and that Ron is too invested in trying make his pet character(s) happen even at the expense of other characters.

by Anonymousreply 189May 16, 2018 1:44 PM

R176, OlEve or NuEve?

by Anonymousreply 190May 16, 2018 1:45 PM

Who let that little cunt Farah back on the show?

by Anonymousreply 191May 16, 2018 1:50 PM

[quote]there fans out there who say that there ins't nearly enough romance on the show and that Ron is too invested in trying make his pet character(s) happen even at the expense of other characters.

What characters are being ignored? Everybody has had a front burner storyline since Ron has been writing. I don't buy this pet character nonsense. And I'm just curious who Ron is playing that other regimes didn't play just as much.

by Anonymousreply 192May 16, 2018 1:53 PM

The ones with hairy legs, silly.

by Anonymousreply 193May 16, 2018 1:58 PM

R192 There are some fans who for example feel that the character Stefan is a pet of Ron's and that NuChad is being thrown under the bus for him along with Abby and that Marlena is being made to look incompetent as a psychologist while Steve isn't being given enough screen time and not enough romance between him and Kayla. Also Gabi being thrown under the bus too.

by Anonymousreply 194May 16, 2018 2:11 PM

Stefan is a new character and a villain, so these are probably the same types who hated EJ in the beginning.

Chad was front burner for a long time, sometimes you can't be the focus of every story. Abby just finished a front burner storyline.

These same fans clearly forget that Marlena dealing with Abigail's DID is no different than how she dealt with Kimberly's.

Stephen Nicholas is a vet who makes a vet salary. He is not going to be on everyday, because the show can't afford it. And I think that he and Kayla have been great, but 60 year old should not be driving story.

Gabi got a hot new romance with a smoking hot guy and according to rumors is about to get a brand new front burner story.

by Anonymousreply 195May 16, 2018 2:24 PM

NuFrontBurnerStory

by Anonymousreply 196May 16, 2018 2:36 PM

I can't believe they think Eric and Jennifer are popular. They are too similar, too boring.

by Anonymousreply 197May 16, 2018 2:39 PM

Eric Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 198May 16, 2018 2:43 PM

[quote]The problem with Days is there is too much romance and not enough fucking and hot guys.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 199May 16, 2018 2:46 PM

[quote]I think Eric is being wasted on Jennifer.

I like both Eric and Jennifer but they are wasted on each other. There's no spark, just like there's no spark between Brady & Eve or Eli & Lani or Lucas & Chloe. (See a pattern here?)

by Anonymousreply 200May 16, 2018 3:09 PM

The real Brady had a spark with Chloe. It was especially noticeable when they sang show tunes.

by Anonymousreply 201May 16, 2018 3:19 PM

Rumor is the "real Brady" is back on the show in another role.

by Anonymousreply 202May 16, 2018 3:25 PM

[quote]Rumor is the "real Brady" is back on the show in another role.

Don't you hate when shows do that?

by Anonymousreply 203May 16, 2018 3:27 PM

[quote]Don't you hate when shows do that?

I'm in favor of it.

by Anonymousreply 204May 16, 2018 3:29 PM

[quote]He's from Alaska

Close enough!!

Most Mexicans came from Alaska or on a boat from the Pacific.

by Anonymousreply 205May 16, 2018 3:32 PM

sHOOW TOONs

by Anonymousreply 206May 16, 2018 3:33 PM

I hated original Brady. That actor has weird features.

by Anonymousreply 207May 16, 2018 5:36 PM

What was the actor’s name, and what were his weird features?

by Anonymousreply 208May 16, 2018 5:37 PM

R207 Well, those oldTeens R100 weren't the best looking bunch. Except maybe that dark-haired guy in front.

by Anonymousreply 209May 16, 2018 5:43 PM

His name is Kyle Lowder. When he was on Days he would break out into song and they had his character be mean to Marlena, which made no sense. At least Eric Martsolf looks like he could be John and Isabella's son. This guy, I don't know where they found him. He used to be featured on The Soup quite a bit when he was on B&B.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 16, 2018 5:54 PM

R210 He was married to Arianne (Nicole) for 12 years... They even have a daughter together.

by Anonymousreply 211May 16, 2018 6:16 PM

Kyle Lowder is supposedly going to play Rex Brady, son of Roman and Kate. The role was formerly played by Eric Winters.

by Anonymousreply 212May 16, 2018 6:26 PM

Other than the fact that the pic at R210 looks like a mugshot, I don’t think he looks unusual. What do you think his weird features are?

by Anonymousreply 213May 16, 2018 6:33 PM

R209 ITA, Shawn-Douglas (Esperanza's son, and Claire's dad) as played by Jason Cook was a cutie, still looked good when he was back for a short run in 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 16, 2018 6:34 PM

COOK

by Anonymousreply 215May 16, 2018 6:35 PM

R186 I'd put GV more in the "spiritual" category - someone who believes in a higher power and has various teachings that he tries to follow and apply to life, but as far as I know, he's never come off like a right-wing, Bible-thumping fundie (especially in regard to his support of gay issues like the NOH8 campaign and Spirit Day. .. In one interview he mentioned having family experience and history in a church setting, saying he has a deep respect for any kind of theology and religious beliefs and history. As for himself he says, "I think every person should have a choice in spiritual direction and a higher power, and I have my own and apply what I think is right."

by Anonymousreply 216May 16, 2018 8:54 PM

Pretty sure the photographer got the hanky code correct, eh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 16, 2018 9:11 PM

R210 unless he's had surgery, he used to have a large jaw and an underbite, IIR.

by Anonymousreply 218May 16, 2018 10:22 PM

There's a rumor going around that the show might be killing someone else off besides Vivian.

by Anonymousreply 219May 16, 2018 11:35 PM

I hope it's Jen Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 220May 16, 2018 11:57 PM

R219 Is it related to all the frau fan drama about Patch being written off?

by Anonymousreply 221May 17, 2018 12:23 AM

It won't be her R220 nor Rafe since Rafe is well liked by Ken,his wife and Greg.

I don't know R221 but there are fans upset over the situation with Steve and they want it resolved quickly with Ken,Ron and the show giving him whatever he wants to stay but there are also some upset at the possibility they might lose FOWBF if NuChad leaves or if CD comes back as OldChad and possibly lose Abby too.

by Anonymousreply 222May 17, 2018 12:38 AM

[quote] It won't be her nor Rafe since Rafe is well liked by Ken,his wife and Greg.

Plus, Galen (Rafe) has some of the hairiest legs out there! Like his arms, very hirsute. I think he trims them instead of waxes. Even his hands have hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 17, 2018 2:21 AM

I loves me them hairy legs.

by Anonymousreply 224May 17, 2018 7:18 AM

R219 interesting. I wonder who it could be? Steve? Stefan? Chad? There is sooooo many to choose from.

by Anonymousreply 225May 17, 2018 10:51 AM

Linsey Godfrey could also be Rex's twin, Cassie, if Kyle Lowder is playing Rex. She could play a good bitch opposite her half-sister, Sami.

The thirtysomething age group is kind of a dearth in Salem. Um, Chloe? Eli?

I'd like to see Shawn, Eli, Philip, Rex, Jeremy Horton, Jett Carver (all shirtless, of course), plus Cassie, Belle, Chloe.

The Late Twenties set is Lani, Paul, Will, Gabi. Chad, Abby, so add Chelsea, Stephanie, Nathan and a few more hot guys.

by Anonymousreply 226May 17, 2018 11:26 AM

Where have Ciara, Tripp and Claire vanished to?

by Anonymousreply 227May 17, 2018 11:49 AM

R227 They were on yesterday. I'm liking Tripp and Ciara. Claire wasn't as annoying as usual either.

by Anonymousreply 228May 17, 2018 11:55 AM

[quote] The thirtysomething age group is kind of a dearth in Salem. Um, Chloe? Eli?

OlOlTeens?

by Anonymousreply 229May 17, 2018 1:27 PM

R228 The Tripp and Ciara "love story" is so boring. Needs a major dose of angst or male rivalry. Lucas can act... give him something more to do than fawn over Ciara.

by Anonymousreply 230May 17, 2018 2:11 PM

Do they have to reinforce the stage when FFF has scenes on it?

by Anonymousreply 231May 17, 2018 2:12 PM

Actually, I watched the day Leo took his shirt off in Sonny's office, r231. If that is your idea of fat, you need to eat more.

by Anonymousreply 232May 17, 2018 2:20 PM

R232 It's the ongoing fat joke of the DOOL thread. Lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 233May 17, 2018 2:34 PM

FFF walked across stage

and it registered 4.9 on the Richter scale

by Anonymousreply 234May 17, 2018 2:35 PM

If it isn't true, r233, it isn't funny. If it isn't funny, it isn't a joke.

by Anonymousreply 235May 17, 2018 2:39 PM

I'm putting an APB out on R235's lost/nonexistent sense of humor

by Anonymousreply 236May 17, 2018 3:12 PM

Repetition does not make something funnier, r236. It has to be funny to start with.

by Anonymousreply 237May 17, 2018 3:21 PM

Please do not wake R237 up from her nap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 17, 2018 3:38 PM

Back in Salem...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 17, 2018 4:08 PM

So what precisely is weird-looking about him?

by Anonymousreply 240May 17, 2018 4:29 PM

Kyle is there as muscle to reinforce the stage when FFF is on it.

by Anonymousreply 241May 17, 2018 4:57 PM

Patch and Kayla are ovah. Now that they've got Tripp as the young stud.

by Anonymousreply 242May 17, 2018 5:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 17, 2018 5:01 PM

Exits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 17, 2018 5:05 PM

Meanwhile poor Strudel is in pain. Terrible pain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 17, 2018 5:12 PM

I liked Strudel so much. These idiots should never have killed him.

by Anonymousreply 246May 17, 2018 5:13 PM

Does Strudel ever have the sex?

by Anonymousreply 247May 17, 2018 5:25 PM

R243 That is just disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 248May 17, 2018 5:32 PM

A beached whale flailing at an unsuspecting passerby.

by Anonymousreply 249May 17, 2018 5:34 PM

Joseph Campanella has passed away, he played serial killer (!) Harper Devereux on DAYS in the 80s and early 90s, even earning an Emmy nomination in 1988. He was Jack's father and Angelica's ex husband

He was in everything, including The Colby's , Mama's Family , Ann Romano 's ex husband on One Day at a Time and as Dorothy's love interest in a second season episode of The Golden Girls, most notable because his co star was a young George Clooney

He was 93

by Anonymousreply 250May 17, 2018 5:57 PM

So young.

by Anonymousreply 251May 17, 2018 6:10 PM

[quote]Repetition does not make something funnier....It has to be funny to start with.

This should appear at the top of every DL page.

It's really become a plague that's killing DL. Any clever post gets lost in a sea of repetition that wouldn't amuse the village idiot. And, yes, we're looking at you, hairy legs and Fat Freddy trolls.

by Anonymousreply 252May 17, 2018 6:26 PM

R252, you type fat.

by Anonymousreply 253May 17, 2018 6:55 PM

[quote] Does Strudel ever have the sex?

It looks like he's on the road to becoming a cat lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254May 17, 2018 7:31 PM

Amen to R237 and R252. If you blocked a two or three select trolls, how much of the thread would remain? A third to a half?

by Anonymousreply 255May 17, 2018 7:57 PM

"More booze and bacon is not a substitute for what you really want" - Manbun bartender to Sonny

by Anonymousreply 256May 17, 2018 8:15 PM

Fat Freddie troll is a 300 ib. girl stuffing oreos in her toothless mouth all day and posting snoozer comments between bites. Pity her. Laugh AT her, not with her.

by Anonymousreply 257May 17, 2018 8:20 PM

NuKristen will be brunette.

by Anonymousreply 258May 17, 2018 8:21 PM

sNOOZer

sNUzer

by Anonymousreply 259May 17, 2018 8:29 PM

Greg Rikaart should get an Emmy for portraying daytime's first gay chub/bear chaser.

by Anonymousreply 260May 17, 2018 8:30 PM

I am not the Freddie is fat troll, but I will call out any actor who is clubbing up. This has been an ongoing thing with Freddie for a while now. I think Eric Martsolf could stand to lose a few. There was a time last spring when Casey was carrying a few extra lbs. Even Chandler got a little puffy before he was fired. The guy who plays Paul was a little hefty a while back. But they all go back go back to the gym and get back into shape, except for Freddie. Maybe he is on some kind of medication that causes his weight to fluctuate like that. I don’t know. Freddie is not real life fat by any means, but he is tv fat.

by Anonymousreply 261May 17, 2018 8:36 PM

All joking aside, Freddie is a terrible actor, and quite frankly, Chandler has underdelivered since his return.

If gay romance is supposed to bore us all to death, then maybe they've done their job.

by Anonymousreply 262May 17, 2018 8:50 PM

[quote] NuKristen will be brunette.

If it's Haiduk, I remember how Y&R would occasionally put her in a blonde wig when they wanted her to morph back into her real persona, Patty Williams, who was known to longtime viewers as a true Swedish blonde (as played by Lilibet Stern). .. Patty's alter egos, "Emily Peterson" and "Mary Jane Benson," had dyed their hair and were shown as brunettes (like Haiduk, IRL).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263May 17, 2018 9:30 PM

R262 I think Chandler did deliver in the return of Will story line, but he has been barely on the show since March. He only got a slow burner story line since then. Freddie is sort of phoning it in for the Leo storyline. I really don't feel much chemistry between them, but the whole scheme to entrap Sonny is badly conceived and written with Viv dying and Kate replacing her (WTF) and Paul and Will on the sideline for this trainwreck.

by Anonymousreply 264May 17, 2018 10:05 PM

Borita has been a complete snooze-fest. They should just dump all three characters since they don't seem invested in telling a good story. Someone here said Freddie reported something big happening during May sweeps but we all know these actors trade in hyperbole so I wouldn't expect much although he could have been referring to another storyline.

by Anonymousreply 265May 17, 2018 11:18 PM

The way Sonny is, I'm surprised he doesn't just ask Leo to marry him, then the sex couldn't be construed as misconduct.

by Anonymousreply 266May 18, 2018 12:01 AM

SPOILERS for NEXT WEEK: Wow, 3 days of Will? That damn memory plot is coming! And is that a typo? A Tripp and Will scene?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267May 18, 2018 1:03 AM

His nose is kind of big.

by Anonymousreply 268May 18, 2018 1:05 AM

The whole Dimera mansion ownership plotpoint is so ridiculous. I know they wanted an excuse for Viv and Stefan to live there but its so farfetched. The Dimeras are supposed to be old money millionaires, and yet the bank/Stefan owns their home and is able to foreclose it at any time, what?

Do the Kiriakis' also rent their mansion? Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 269May 18, 2018 1:05 AM

They keep playing with the ownership of these mansions - I thought Deimos had managed to get everything from Victor, when Maggie fell down the stairs and they had to live next door to Marlena and John in another condo with the same layout ;). Forget how Vic got it back.

by Anonymousreply 270May 18, 2018 2:32 AM

[quote]Maggie fell down the stairs and they had to live next door to Marlena and John in another condo with the same layout

Did they buy the Yardley Motel set from P&G when ATWT closed?

by Anonymousreply 271May 18, 2018 2:36 AM

Is Victor still going to fuck Sonny and/or Will?

by Anonymousreply 272May 18, 2018 2:59 AM

R243 This is the first time ever that Sonny seemed like a top

by Anonymousreply 273May 18, 2018 4:40 AM

I like Leo and Sonny. I like Paul and Will. The couples needs to stay like that. Will and Sonny was always horrible. No need to revisit that.

by Anonymousreply 274May 18, 2018 5:28 AM

Will and Paul? Boring as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 275May 18, 2018 6:22 AM

If the rumors about the show killing off someone else is true it most certainly won't be any of the following:

Jen Fil-A

Theresa

Julie

Doug

Rafe

Gabi

Maggie

Brady

by Anonymousreply 276May 18, 2018 7:31 AM

Couldn't they have found a better looking :Leo than Gregg?

by Anonymousreply 277May 18, 2018 10:07 AM

I love the way Greg looks.

by Anonymousreply 278May 18, 2018 10:11 AM

Does Days do something weird with their cameras or something? I saw GR’s EMMY reel for Y&R. He looked a good 10 years younger than he does now.

by Anonymousreply 279May 18, 2018 12:39 PM

Wally looks somewhat "younger" looking on GH than he does on Days where he looks slightly older than he actually is.

by Anonymousreply 280May 18, 2018 12:43 PM

For the week of April 30 - May 4, Days beat GH in total viewers

Total Viewers

1. Y&R 4,089,000 (-174,000/-75,000)

2. B&B 3,227,000 (-90,000/-129,000)

3. DAYS 2,301,000 (+93,000/+229,000)

4. GH 2,288,000 (-56,000/-162,000)

by Anonymousreply 281May 18, 2018 12:47 PM

Women 18-49 Rating

1. Y&R 0.62/6 (-.04/-.14) <——— ties low

1. DAYS 0.56/5 (+.03/+.05)

1. GH 0.56/5 (+.01/-.07)

1. B&B 0.55/5 (same/-.09)

They all round out to a 0.6, so it's a tie for first place (and last place). It's the first time DOOL could lay a claim to first place since December 2006.

I can't imagine how bad the other shows must be for DOOL to be gaining ground on them.

by Anonymousreply 282May 18, 2018 1:41 PM

That’s a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 283May 18, 2018 1:47 PM

[quote]I can't imagine how bad the other shows must be for DOOL to be gaining ground on them.

Why can't we just be happy that Days is gaining a little ground. The show is held together with a nickel and some spit, budget wise. We finally have a writer who doesn't seem to be actively trying to destroy the show. We have gays in storylines. Is the show perfect? No. Was the show ever perfect? No. Will the show ever be perfect? No.

Let's just take these tiny victories where we can.

by Anonymousreply 284May 18, 2018 1:50 PM

R282 I believe the GH Fraus are expressing their fury over Genie Francis being so abruptly dropped. Also, the new character Peter or Henry, has apparently forced a rewrite of the character of Anna Devane and they are not happy. I watched yesterday and this is the worse Nurses Ball ever. It seems to be all revolving around Peter/Henry who is mixed up with Valentin.

by Anonymousreply 285May 18, 2018 1:51 PM

You have a point R285 about Genie and Anna and they are taking it out on GH.

Tripp goes to Will for advice.

by Anonymousreply 286May 18, 2018 2:06 PM

R286 Gay sex advice?

by Anonymousreply 287May 18, 2018 2:27 PM

Are they really recasting Kristen? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 288May 18, 2018 2:34 PM

I hope they make Xander "nice" like they did Trip. I'd like to see him stick around awhile and not be the black sheep of the Kiriakis family.

by Anonymousreply 289May 18, 2018 2:37 PM

R282 is right, though. DOOL is not even breaking its own 2018 high. The other soaps are just really under-performing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290May 18, 2018 2:40 PM

[quote] Let's just take these tiny victories where we can.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 291May 18, 2018 2:46 PM

MARLENA!

by Anonymousreply 292May 18, 2018 2:47 PM

At those ratings numbers, DAYS and GH will be gone at their next renewals.

CBS may not carry Y&R and B&B on broadcast anymore. They may switch it to All Access.

by Anonymousreply 293May 18, 2018 2:47 PM

r293, GH does not get "renewed". ABC owns it.

by Anonymousreply 294May 18, 2018 3:17 PM

[quote]Couldn't they have found a better looking Leo than Greg?

I would probably not be watching DOOL if Greg Rikaart weren't playing Leo (Chandler certainly doesn't do it for me). I've liked him since before he came out, when he was playing Kevin Fisher on Y&R, and even before that, David on Dawson's Creek. He's always seemed like someone I'd like if I knew him in person, even before he came out. And then, once he came out, and was Mr. Anti Chick-Fil-A, he's just been one of my favorite celebrities.

I hope they find a way to make him the star of the show. But they're already doing something next week, which, in more skilled hands, might have taken another three months. Oh, well. I won't have to watch anymore.

by Anonymousreply 295May 18, 2018 5:14 PM

SMELL Miss R294!

Whatever, it's losing money and at some point ABC will pull the plug.

by Anonymousreply 296May 18, 2018 5:31 PM

Pork belly futures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297May 18, 2018 6:23 PM

Stained teeth. Fat face. Ugly shirt. He’s a walking mess.

by Anonymousreply 298May 18, 2018 6:30 PM

He looks like he smells bad.

by Anonymousreply 299May 18, 2018 6:44 PM

Ohmygawd ... it looks like that charcoal crap he put on his teeth awhile back really did a number on them.

by Anonymousreply 300May 18, 2018 6:45 PM

Silly twits, go to school and learn something.

by Anonymousreply 301May 18, 2018 7:57 PM

Xander, shirtless in the promo for next week: "Clothes are just massively overrated."

by Anonymousreply 302May 18, 2018 8:01 PM

Freddie looks like he smells in that photo. All greasy looking and nasty. It also look like he put on all the weight he lost. Poor Greg Rikaart had to kiss all that nastiness. #recastsonny

by Anonymousreply 303May 18, 2018 8:09 PM

R203, who should be cast as Sonny?

by Anonymousreply 304May 18, 2018 8:14 PM

Il Penduloso

by Anonymousreply 305May 18, 2018 8:17 PM

R304 Besides David A. Gregory, mentioned up above around R48 and R66, another hot choice for NuJackson would be the delicious and talented Peter Porte (ex-Ricky, Y&R).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306May 18, 2018 8:39 PM

Ron is personally pimping Xander's man tits to the gays... I mean fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 18, 2018 8:41 PM

R306, is he the sublime Porte?

by Anonymousreply 308May 18, 2018 8:42 PM

R303 Looking at yourself in the mirror again as you type ferociously at the keyboard. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 309May 18, 2018 8:43 PM

Leo sues Sonny for sexual harassment.

by Anonymousreply 310May 18, 2018 9:01 PM

R310 There must be better ways to pay off student loans.... than being an evil gigolo.

by Anonymousreply 311May 19, 2018 2:25 AM

Pubes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 19, 2018 3:10 AM

Which of you hater did this? LOOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 19, 2018 3:11 AM

[quote]At those ratings numbers, DAYS and GH will be gone at their next renewals.

Days’s ratings just went up again. You don’t understand ratings do you? They only care about hitting key demos. Days is the only one going higher and higher. NBC will keep renewing Days for sure at this rate. They’re doing better than they have in years.

by Anonymousreply 314May 19, 2018 3:13 AM

R314 You wouldn't be so gung-ho if you saw the weekly breakdown since Ron began. They peaked in February. The other shows are just down right now and will probably go back up as usual. Days got an Emmy bump.

by Anonymousreply 315May 19, 2018 3:24 AM

No r315.

by Anonymousreply 316May 19, 2018 3:33 AM

R316 Yes

by Anonymousreply 317May 19, 2018 4:12 AM

Will finds a clue to regain his memory? Well, I hope it involves burning his plaid shirt collection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 19, 2018 4:49 AM

[quote] Well, I hope it involves burning his plaid shirt collection.

What did Strudel wear?

by Anonymousreply 319May 19, 2018 5:42 AM

[quote]What did Strudel wear?

Stuff from Goodwill for Dykes. It was the wardrobe department that began the Destruction of Strudel.

by Anonymousreply 320May 19, 2018 5:44 AM

Deveraux the JJ has turned into a real candy ass.

by Anonymousreply 321May 19, 2018 6:03 AM

The plaid-adjacent buffalo checks they used on Chambo for a while looked a lot better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322May 19, 2018 6:04 AM

R319 Strudel was stuck with floral print...

by Anonymousreply 323May 19, 2018 6:31 AM

There's only two types of guys who wear Hawaiian shirts, gay guys and big fat party animals r297

by Anonymousreply 324May 19, 2018 6:56 AM

So Days now airs pubes!

by Anonymousreply 325May 19, 2018 7:02 AM

R324 Exhibit A

by Anonymousreply 326May 19, 2018 7:19 AM

Who could get away with Hawaiian shirts on the show - Doug returning from a cruise ship vacation?

by Anonymousreply 327May 19, 2018 7:31 AM

I don't see anything wrong with Will's plaid shirt.

And isn't about time I do another cameo on the show as "Chris?" It's been awhile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 19, 2018 9:11 AM

R327 If you're going to wear an Hawaiian shirt, make sure you've got the figure to wear a pair of slim-fit pedal pushers that show off your junk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329May 19, 2018 9:46 AM

[quote]Repetition does not make something funnier....It has to be funny to start with.

Yeah...at its core, not being funny is the problem. I swear I can almost hear a rimshot and then silence after he posts...quickly followed by several “UGHs.”

[quote]R322

Yay. Someone keeps showing Chandler shiny things.

by Anonymousreply 330May 19, 2018 9:48 AM

[quote]So Days now airs pubes!

HOO's pyOObs are on DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 331May 19, 2018 11:14 AM

Stefano the local punching bag

by Anonymousreply 332May 19, 2018 11:26 AM

Kyler didn’t have the hairy legs so Ron wrote him off.

by Anonymousreply 333May 19, 2018 1:09 PM

This week has been boring as hell.

by Anonymousreply 334May 19, 2018 1:58 PM

[quote]This week has been boring as hell.

I liked the Leo day.

by Anonymousreply 335May 19, 2018 2:01 PM

Next week's promo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336May 19, 2018 2:09 PM

Blair is related to that awful Theresa?

by Anonymousreply 337May 19, 2018 2:28 PM

I think Will's outfits are supposed to show that he's still more comfortable as "Memphis Will" and the fact that he doesn't have a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 338May 19, 2018 2:58 PM

I like plaid shirts. I like Will in plaid shirts. I like Will out of plaid shirts.

by Anonymousreply 339May 19, 2018 2:59 PM

Great promo, R336.

Announcer: Evil returns without any shirts.

Xander: Clothes are just massively overrated.

Xander should wear as little as the network will allow.

by Anonymousreply 340May 19, 2018 3:21 PM

[quote]Xander should wear as little as the network will allow.

I suspect that is what he always will wear. Allow more, NBC. (Less, actually.)

by Anonymousreply 341May 19, 2018 3:22 PM

If they are going to put him in cheap ugly clothes anyway, then shirtless is best. But Xander in a tight T to showcase his jutting pecs never gets old.

by Anonymousreply 342May 19, 2018 5:25 PM

They can buy a four-pack of assorted color tank-tops at Walmart for around $13. That would be better than the plaid shirts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343May 19, 2018 8:57 PM

Will can't go to work in a tank top... Chambo guesses the plaid shirts were "Memphis chic".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344May 19, 2018 10:36 PM

After research, most writers can work at home now ... wearing only their underwear or even nothing, if they prefer.

by Anonymousreply 345May 19, 2018 11:57 PM

Someone added this"I'm too sexy" Xander video to the "What are you listening to now?" music thread. Nicely done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346May 20, 2018 12:07 AM

Will and Sonny were often dressed in plaid back in the day so this is nothing new. Guess DOOL likes gay lumberjack chic.

by Anonymousreply 347May 20, 2018 1:27 AM

Tank tops are tacky.

by Anonymousreply 348May 20, 2018 1:30 AM

Look up Xander’s wife’s FB account to see him working out like a fucking hot stud in their apartment in outfits.

by Anonymousreply 349May 20, 2018 1:49 AM

The worst was when they'd put Will in those ugly vests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350May 20, 2018 2:04 AM

I have to assume from some of the dreadful shit people wear in Salem these days that the actors are wearing their own clothes.

by Anonymousreply 351May 20, 2018 2:06 AM

R351 If you follow their instagrams, then you'll see these actors actually dress worse than their characters on tv!

by Anonymousreply 352May 20, 2018 4:46 AM

Chambo wishes he had all those plaid shirts in his personal wardrobe. He's usually in that one white dress-ish button-up, or the blue logo tee.

by Anonymousreply 353May 20, 2018 5:37 AM

Chambo's actual closet (yes, there's a dog in it) and it appears he has some plaid shirt. Stolen from wardrobe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 20, 2018 8:27 AM

R354 that must be a winter closet, given the few long-sleeved shirts and no short-sleeved ones in sight. In LA, all male actors, regardless of what they wear on camera, have some nice things plus 12-24+ generic polo-type shirts for jobs like waiting tables, working at Target, doing whatever.

These aren't Ralph Lauren Polo. We're talking brands so cheap DLers have never heard of them. Twelve dollars, not $95 +

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355May 20, 2018 9:40 AM

R354 His closet IS wardrobe, dear.

DAYS is being held together by spit and gum.

by Anonymousreply 356May 20, 2018 1:53 PM

Well I guess the person that keeps saying TPTB are going to keep Eric and Jennifer together forever is wrong. I hope I like LG and GV better than GV and MR.

by Anonymousreply 357May 20, 2018 2:53 PM

Chandler dresses like a typical working actor millennial. Based on what I know about soap salaries at Days, I'm going to guess that Chandler makes somewhere between $1500 to 1750 per episode and has 1.5 episode a week guarantee. So that gives him somewhere between $9000 and $10500 before taxes a month.

Let's assume he makes $1500. That means he makes $108,000 a year - which isn't a lot. Subtract 33% in taxes and another 15% for agent/manager/PR fees. That leaves him with about $4900 a month for living expenses which isn't a lot.

And he seems like he comes from one of those families where they buy a pair of Brooks Brothers chinos and wear them until they fall apart.

by Anonymousreply 358May 20, 2018 3:08 PM

[quote]And he seems like he comes from one of those families where they buy a pair of Brooks Brothers chinos and wear them until they fall apart.

What's wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 359May 20, 2018 3:14 PM

[quote]What's wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing. Only trash buys a new wardrobe every season.

by Anonymousreply 360May 20, 2018 3:17 PM

that trailer for next week episode was amazing. short and shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 361May 20, 2018 3:54 PM

R358 But that's better than working at Target! LOL At least he could afford to buy a Tesla. Actually, I remember people were saying it was only $1000 per episode, but that might have been when he was starting out as a newbie with no experience. I just wonder what the fuck the PR guy does for him to warrant a 15% cut.

by Anonymousreply 362May 20, 2018 4:43 PM

Even scale is slightly more than a $1000 an episode now.

by Anonymousreply 363May 20, 2018 4:48 PM

Proving Chambo can look good dressed in anything. Now those plaid shirts don't seem so bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364May 20, 2018 6:20 PM

That shirt at R364 was made out of a bedspread my mom bought at Sears for my room when I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 365May 21, 2018 2:21 AM

Chan is wearing Garanimals!

by Anonymousreply 366May 21, 2018 2:26 AM

Yeah, that's his Cosplay uniform.

by Anonymousreply 367May 21, 2018 6:06 AM

Sad little Strudel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368May 21, 2018 11:22 AM

Jarlena is getting hitched again ... and Marlena who is in her mid 70s - is gushing like a new bride? You would think they'd just go away and get it over with. They are marrying in Horton Square to honor Tom and Alice, who are the antithesis of this whorish pair.

Love it!

by Anonymousreply 369May 21, 2018 11:32 AM

Will and Paul get into a debate as to whether or not Will should go seeking out a cure for his amnesia.

by Anonymousreply 370May 21, 2018 11:38 AM

I feel like Paul is going to hinder Will finding his cure at some point, maybe hide a clue or omit something. He's been shown to slip out of his good guy persona whenever he wants something or someone badly. I hope the writers continue to write him in this way.

by Anonymousreply 371May 21, 2018 12:36 PM

Farah Fingers will rock this show!!

by Anonymousreply 372May 21, 2018 1:22 PM

Farah fingers Will.... Does Paul know about this?

by Anonymousreply 373May 21, 2018 4:56 PM

Xeric!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 21, 2018 5:27 PM

I keep reading about Marci Miller's departure and while the official statement is that her contract is up, I think something happened - either she walked off because of a disagreement, or had a bit of a freakout after playing all the alters, or something.

Having to bring in Kate Mansi to finish the story is just weird....if they knew she might be leaving they would have planned for it more smoothly, I think. This was, at the very least, unexpected.

by Anonymousreply 375May 21, 2018 5:40 PM

Pander!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376May 21, 2018 5:42 PM

Damn! You know Paul got super hard after that. Too bad they'll probably waste Xander on Theresa or granny Eve.

by Anonymousreply 377May 21, 2018 6:05 PM

Of course there's more to it R375 regarding Marci. The show for quite some time kept trying to pretend that SC had wanted to leave the show and it wasn't until he later opened up and said that none of it wasn't true but it fact he had been blindsided and fired. This was one of the factors in why AZ eventually chose to leave the show because she felt that SC had been thrown under the bus and she didn't like it.

by Anonymousreply 378May 21, 2018 6:13 PM

I do think that Marci was having trouble with the DID storyline, even though she did a good job with it. She specifically said budget constraints and not enough down town between alters was a challenge for her. And I’ve heard that the fans have been awful to her.

by Anonymousreply 379May 21, 2018 6:18 PM

[quote]And I’ve heard that the fans have been awful to her.

Fans of this show awful to actors? Surely you jest.

by Anonymousreply 380May 21, 2018 6:23 PM

R376 Xander almost sounded like EJ in that scene with that accent. If he weren't already Xander on this show, Telfer could be an EJ recast.

by Anonymousreply 381May 21, 2018 6:35 PM

I love watching old episodes of DAYS, I just watched the 2 back to back New Years Eve 1990 episodes where everyone goes to the Alamain mansion for a Murder Mystery New Years Party while everyone is syill a suspect in Nick Corelli's (aka Nick the Pimp) murder and Emilio gets drunk and tries to get Julie to admit to killing Nick and that Emilio tirns up dead from a 4th story fall from the mansion and a new "Whodunit" storyline begins...

Incidentally Charlotte Ross is simply mesmerizing as Eve Donovan in these episodes

by Anonymousreply 382May 21, 2018 6:48 PM

As far as the EJ surrogates go, Xander is so much more interesting and exciting to watch than Stefan-O.

by Anonymousreply 383May 21, 2018 7:10 PM

Stefan has been a complete dud. The only interesting thing about him was his association with Vivian but now that she's dead he's pointless. It doesn't help that Tyler is a dry and boring overrated actor.

by Anonymousreply 384May 21, 2018 8:13 PM

Freddie signed on for another year. Great. More of this awful triangle bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 385May 21, 2018 8:54 PM

Pander! Who needs Wilson , Paulson or Borita when we could have these two shirtless and power fucking! Yum.

by Anonymousreply 386May 21, 2018 9:15 PM

Freddie can cum inside me, anytime! Congrats Freddie on letting us see you for another year. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 387May 21, 2018 9:24 PM

Oh Xander and Paul is so hot. They should be "friends"

by Anonymousreply 388May 21, 2018 9:49 PM

R384, yeah I agree he is not much of an actor, but I was LMAO when he beat Miss Geary for the Best Actor emmy two years ago when everyone was positive Geary was going to win. He (Tyler) even looked shocker

by Anonymousreply 389May 21, 2018 9:51 PM

Okay, rant time...

I have to say I was very disgusted with today's episode. primarily because of the scenes of Abigail and Chad facing off against Stefan. I realize rape has been used a plot device for decades, but Days has really sunk to the bottom regarding their treatment of Abigail.

First of all, Stefan threatens to press charges against Chad for assault and battery if Abigail reports him for rape. Seriously? Even in a town like Salem, you would think the attack on Stefan, committed in the heat of the moment in shock and anger, would carry less weight than the rape of a mentally ill woman. Both Chad and Abigail seemed to collapse under Stefan's threat and simply acceded to it. So much for wanting to see justice be done.

Second, even if the sex between Stefan and the alter Gabby was consensual, there appears to be very little trauma or other residual effects on the presumably already fragile Abigail. Even if you disregard the criminal charges, there has been NO mention of Abigail getting medical or psychological treatment for what is a harrowing experience no one should go through.

Finally, in what has been become all too commonplace for decades since the retconning of Luke Spencer's rape of Laura on General Hospital, the use of rape on soaps has become disgustingly abhorrent. If the rape isn't somehow romanticized (again, see Luke and Laura or, as on Days, EJ and Sami), then the rapists somehow get off scot-free, able to pursue their victims over and over. Not looking for soaps to be 100% factual or realistic, but what about seeing Stefan actually meeting some form of justice for his vile act?

by Anonymousreply 390May 21, 2018 10:06 PM

You do realize sensible stories are not in Ron's wheelhouse?

by Anonymousreply 391May 21, 2018 10:13 PM

R390 is a frau, go to SoapCentral with your complaints you SJW.

by Anonymousreply 392May 21, 2018 10:37 PM

Soap Central - isn’tthat run by that queen Dan Kroll? Queeniest queen whoever queened.

by Anonymousreply 393May 21, 2018 10:42 PM

Sami had a choice. She chose to sleep with EJ.

Stefan knowingly slept with a mentally ill woman. He shouldn’t done it but falling in love with then sleeping with Gabigail then losing her is what has turned him dark. Stefan needed his turning point. Now we have it. So now he becomes the true villain. And when he and the real Gabi team up to destroy Chad and Abigail, then we can just sit back and watch the fun. Don’t get too hung up on “rape”, this isn’t Friday night at the Deke house and a drunk girl. This is a silly little soap where one of it’s most inconic couples (Bill and Laura) is tainted by rape.

by Anonymousreply 394May 21, 2018 10:51 PM

Ron got severely criticized for the Rapemance on OLTL. I guess he's making sure gives voice to the idea that Stefan raped Abilgail/Gabby since he failed to do that on OLTL.

by Anonymousreply 395May 21, 2018 10:58 PM

Seeing Xander makes me miss GrindrJoey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 21, 2018 11:36 PM

[quote] Soap Central - isn’t that run by that queen Dan Kroll? Queeniest queen whoever queened.

Kroll tells Greg his husband is a keeper ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397May 21, 2018 11:38 PM

... but he's got nothing on Muscle Queen Fairman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398May 21, 2018 11:39 PM

Muscle Mary Michael looks awful in that clip at R398.

It's all imploding from the neck up, Mare.

by Anonymousreply 399May 21, 2018 11:45 PM

What's up with Greggy's HAIR?

by Anonymousreply 400May 21, 2018 11:46 PM

R396 GrindrJoey's going for the lumbersexual look now (with his mom last week).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401May 22, 2018 1:45 AM

Ew ^^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 402May 22, 2018 1:49 AM

[quote]What's up with Greggy's HAIR?

Which Greggy?

by Anonymousreply 403May 22, 2018 1:57 AM

Who is GrindrJoey?

by Anonymousreply 404May 22, 2018 2:07 AM

R404 Son of Blind Patch!

by Anonymousreply 405May 22, 2018 2:45 AM

R403 Greg Rikaart, who was in the video above that comment.

He has a weird Chris Isaak thing happening.

by Anonymousreply 406May 22, 2018 2:53 AM

Spoiler pics for tomorrow's Horita day. Paul is supposedly on all five days this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407May 22, 2018 2:58 AM

"Rape" is certainly being stretched. Stefan wouldn't even be charged in real life.

by Anonymousreply 408May 22, 2018 3:11 AM

Will and Stefan "meet" soon.

by Anonymousreply 409May 22, 2018 3:14 AM

[quote] Sami had a choice. She chose to sleep with EJ.

When it came to Sami becoming pregnant with the twins by Lucas and EJ, to quote Whoopi, it wasn't "rape rape" but there certainly was coercion. Lucas had become trapped inside a car during a snowstorm and when Sami went to EJ to help rescue him, EJ threatened to let Lucas die unless Sami had sex with him. (Lucas and Sami had sex prior which is how the twins came about.)

by Anonymousreply 410May 22, 2018 3:19 AM

R409 How? Will goes snooping into Dimera business? Just like the old days... It's strange Chad and Will haven't had a scene together since that first visit at Marlena's apartment.

by Anonymousreply 411May 22, 2018 4:49 AM

Thanks, r406. Somehow, I swiped right past that.

by Anonymousreply 412May 22, 2018 5:13 AM

[quote]I hope I like LG and GV better than GV and MR.

I'm usually good with initials, but who is LG?

by Anonymousreply 413May 22, 2018 5:30 AM

R413 I'm guessing "LG" is Linsey Godfrey. Refer to R181.

by Anonymousreply 414May 22, 2018 6:26 AM

[quote] "Rape" is certainly being stretched. Stefan wouldn't even be charged in real life.

Uh, yes,he would.

by Anonymousreply 415May 22, 2018 6:50 AM

Freddie resigned to the show for a year. Fat Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 416May 22, 2018 6:50 AM

R416 It's precisely because he's fat that he has not other choice but to renew! If he were in shape, he might have an ounce of ambition to go look for a better job.

by Anonymousreply 417May 22, 2018 6:53 AM

[quote]resigned

Why punctuation matters.

by Anonymousreply 418May 22, 2018 6:58 AM

R418 Re-signed for one year to summer of 2019.

by Anonymousreply 419May 22, 2018 7:03 AM

The psychos are in the house.

by Anonymousreply 420May 22, 2018 7:16 AM

That's right bitches! Get familiar.

by Anonymousreply 421May 22, 2018 11:13 AM

Seriously? Could they not find a mangy stray dog on the streets of Burbank that could play Sonny? We have to have yet MORE of his fat fucking face?

by Anonymousreply 422May 22, 2018 12:37 PM

Days of Our Lives have put out a casting call for newborn babies -They asked for newborn babies single or twins who are Caucasian fair skinned with light hair and shouldn't be more than 81bs.

by Anonymousreply 423May 22, 2018 3:31 PM

I love Freddie. I’m so happy he’s staying!!!

by Anonymousreply 424May 22, 2018 3:52 PM

Babies that are 81 pounds?

Are they showing a baby Sonny?

by Anonymousreply 425May 22, 2018 4:21 PM

Sami’s latest spawn?

by Anonymousreply 426May 22, 2018 4:38 PM

Alison has said in the past that she is over Sami having any more children.

by Anonymousreply 427May 22, 2018 4:48 PM

R415 perhaps charged by an overreaching prosecutor but not convicted.

People only get convictions in cases like this on SVU, not in real life.

by Anonymousreply 428May 22, 2018 5:24 PM

R426 A Safe baby would not be fair-skinned though... But this is the wacky world of DOOL where Ari doesn't look one bit like Gabi.

by Anonymousreply 429May 22, 2018 5:45 PM

R423 I'm guessing alter "Gabby" is preggers with Stephan-O's spawn and will deliver prematurely.

by Anonymousreply 430May 22, 2018 5:53 PM

R429 are you kidding? I've seen PLENTY of Latinos who look straight up white

One of my good friends, Jeannie Torres, is 100% Puerto Rican and has blue eyes, white white skin and natural blond hair

by Anonymousreply 431May 22, 2018 6:30 PM

Oh good. Borita is on today so I can put the hour to good use, like watching my toe nails grow. Smirky McSmirk must be all googly eyed.

by Anonymousreply 432May 22, 2018 8:20 PM

R431 Have you seen the Hernandezzzzz family?

by Anonymousreply 433May 22, 2018 8:33 PM

[quote] Have you seen the Hernandezzzzz family?

I wish we would see way less of them.

I don't dislike them because they're Hispanic. I dislike them because they're uninteresting bores.

by Anonymousreply 434May 22, 2018 8:44 PM

R434 How much less can they get? There are only Rafe and Gabi still left in town. We know Rafe will never leave, so I guess the only way to get less Hernandez is to send/kill off Gabi. But would they do that to Ari?

by Anonymousreply 435May 22, 2018 8:56 PM

Camila (Gabi) seems popular among the preferred demo, so I think the only way she's going is if she gets another gig and decides to leave the show herself.

Plus, she just re-signed with the show a few weeks ago too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436May 22, 2018 9:41 PM

Has Ciara always called Julia Grandma?

by Anonymousreply 437May 23, 2018 2:03 AM

Nice scene with Trip and Kayla today. Just the right amount of awkward and trying and getting past the past.

Also Trip looked gorgeous today. It was like they had new lighting on him or something. Just so handsome. And Will and Paul were just awesome too. Love this show!!!

by Anonymousreply 438May 23, 2018 2:10 AM

Tripp makes me moist. Very, very moist.

by Anonymousreply 439May 23, 2018 2:28 AM

The fat fuck’s latest scam:

fmsmith319Hey Everyone! Hope you are all having a great week! @alyssatabit and I have been having a blast with our Podcast/Interview Show called The Freddie and Alyssa Show! Very creative title I know LOOL!

There is a crazy world out there. I think way more GOOD and positivity is happening than bad, but the bad NUz and negativity sometimes is louder than the positives in life. As one of my favorite mentors, @garyvee says "Make Positivity Louder!" I couldn't agree more. That is why Alyssa and I wanted to start a podcast. It's why we want to document our journey through our vlog and through written word with Alyssa's Blog.

Our goal with The Freddie and Alyssa Show is to bring our audience new ideas! NU LIFE HACKS to improve your life. Value that we've learned through reading and trial and error in our own life adventures. We are challenging ourselves and reaching out to celebrities, thought leaders, influencers, and experts, to continue to bring you exciting NU information that will leave your heart happy and your mind open!

If you have a second to listen to this episode, "Be nice. Ask Questions." I think you'll find a lot of value in it! And if you do, it would mean the world to us if you dropped a rating and review on our iTunes account! We value your time an ongoing support. You all ROCK!!!! Episode #005 - The Freddie and Alyssa Show - "Be Nice. Ask Questions." LINK IN BIO #thefreddieandalyssashow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440May 23, 2018 2:51 AM

[quote] Babies that are 81 pounds?

I am the mighty SORAS. My work shall be written upon the bodies of such babies, and within a matter of days or even hours they shall go from toddlers to NuTeens weighing, at the least, 81 pounds.

I am SORAS. Before me even time trembles. I have spoken.

by Anonymousreply 441May 23, 2018 2:55 AM

Hey you dumb fucks who are so obsessed with Freddie, his weight, his activities outside of the show and I don't know, how long his fucking toenails are. Poor things, seem like you're crying out for attention. Do what the Dumpster does and twat out your drivel on Twatter for the whole world to laugh at you. Nah, this is more your speed.

by Anonymousreply 442May 23, 2018 3:02 AM

What is the current status of the NuTeens?

by Anonymousreply 443May 23, 2018 3:23 AM

Are the people who are obsessed Freddie and his weigh and side hustles any more obsessed than you are with Chandler?

This might be the first daytime couple where fans of the couple actually fight with each other. Chandler smirks! Freddie's a drunk driver who almost killed his girlfriend! Chandler can't finish college! Freddie's a crook who needs gastric bypass!

Maybe everyone just needs to take a deep breath.

by Anonymousreply 444May 23, 2018 3:39 AM

R444 Sounds like you should be the one taking a deep breath for taking this thread so seriously. It's a soap thread when fans can be silly and crude.

by Anonymousreply 445May 23, 2018 3:43 AM

R443 NuTeens graduated in 2016, so of the two that remain from the original five (Claire and Ciara), they're probably more like (Not-So) NuTwentysomethings, or very close to it. Plus, Ciara was recast.

Special Update on Twink Henry: He's still a twink,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 23, 2018 3:55 AM

As someone who adores Freddie and Chandler I have to say I worry about Freddie's health. After the dui it's obvious he needs help. I hope he finds it. The show has treated him badly, making him the odd man out in the triangle. I think Chandler probably came back and said he doesn't want to work with Freddie and it's hurtful. I have written the show, called the show to protest. No one from the show has gotten back to me. I contracted the show when Sarah Brown was fired many years ago and no one ever responded to me. The show has never recovered since she left and when I see Brady now with his what - 10th leading lady since Sarah - it's obvious they should have never fired her.

by Anonymousreply 447May 23, 2018 4:12 AM

[quote] This might be the first daytime couple where fans of the couple actually fight with each other.

I don't get the impression that everyone fighting with each other is necessarily "a fan of the couple."

by Anonymousreply 448May 23, 2018 4:39 AM

Tune in for Aunt Viv! Is she alive?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449May 23, 2018 8:01 AM

Sami is back to be drugged by Kristen and to shoot John at Marlena’s wedding this summer. Doc takes the bullet and ends up in a coma.

by Anonymousreply 450May 23, 2018 8:46 AM

Paul looked delicious today.

by Anonymousreply 451May 23, 2018 10:20 AM

I wouldn't say that R436. There are already fans who getting tired of her and a small part of her fanbase is   . She ended up once again getting an argument with some Days fans awhile back. .

by Anonymousreply 452May 23, 2018 10:28 AM

Awww....shit, is old Teresa back to fuck things up? God, I hope so. I hate when they get domesticated. That's how Sonny should've reacted to Will and Paul--not this "I just want you to be happy" crap. Instead with get this boring Leo character (waste of Greg) and his sexual harassment lawsuit.

GOD FORBID, they make the gays interesting.

by Anonymousreply 453May 23, 2018 10:45 AM

Maybe that's why some have moved on to non-American soaps and telenovelas R453.

by Anonymousreply 454May 23, 2018 10:57 AM

Did Twink Henry and Derrick ever have sex?

by Anonymousreply 455May 23, 2018 11:20 AM

R450 Sounds soapy! Hopefully its true.

by Anonymousreply 456May 23, 2018 11:30 AM

[quote] This might be the first daytime couple where fans of the couple actually fight with each other.

Oh honey. You must be new to soap fandoms.

by Anonymousreply 457May 23, 2018 12:37 PM

r457 Oh, honey. You must be new to sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 458May 23, 2018 12:59 PM

OOL.

by Anonymousreply 459May 23, 2018 1:02 PM

R455 No. Twink Henry never had any scenes with Derrick.

Instead, Twink Henry was itching for muscle jock Paul to plow his virgin hole. .. But Paul politely declined the twink's presentation, thinking Henry should save his hole and have his first sexual experience be with a guy where the two of them had genuine feelings for one another -- as opposed to Henry hooking up with some 'famous gay icon' like himself whom the boy had been jacking off to three times a day with those locker room spy cam videos of baseball star, Paul, that Henry had found on the Internets.

by Anonymousreply 460May 23, 2018 8:02 PM

They should make Trip and Brady gay......id love to,watch those two hook up

by Anonymousreply 461May 23, 2018 8:09 PM

R453 I thought the reveal of Leo's sexual harassment lawsuit was kind of hilarious. Sonny was deliriously happy and then he gets punked right in front of his Mom. Kate is so evil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462May 23, 2018 8:22 PM

Not Brady in his current state R461. Eric needs to go back to the gym immediately.

by Anonymousreply 463May 23, 2018 8:23 PM

Where the heck is Xander? Is he busy fucking his way through all the whores in Salem?

by Anonymousreply 464May 23, 2018 8:31 PM

So who was Vivian reacting to? Kristen?

by Anonymousreply 465May 23, 2018 8:40 PM

R465 Is this one of those long-term cliff-hangers? Is Viv even going to appear again in the foreseeable future? No news of Louise Sorel filming since she left the show.

by Anonymousreply 466May 23, 2018 8:44 PM

And that's if they can get Louise Sorel to agree to come back again since she is said to have hated this return and supposedly found Vivian's entire storyline to be an embarrassment to the character.

by Anonymousreply 467May 23, 2018 8:52 PM

In a day or two they can shoot weeks of Vivian suspense-building stuff, like they did with Bo when he came back to die.

by Anonymousreply 468May 23, 2018 9:02 PM

It is so painfully awkward and insulting for Kate to literally take over for Vivian's evil scheme. Louise should be annoyed.

by Anonymousreply 469May 23, 2018 9:06 PM

Poor Sonny. Fingers crossed, he gets some balls and goes Abby Ewing on everyone. If I say it enough...maybe it'll happen.

by Anonymousreply 470May 23, 2018 9:08 PM

Eric Martsolf will be 47 in a couple months. I think expecting him to be in soap hunk shape is a bit much. So long as he's not bloated in the face. He's still handsome.

by Anonymousreply 471May 23, 2018 11:36 PM

When Vivian asked “where am I”? I immediately yelled at the tv “Statesville” because I recognized the two-tone faux brick walls.

by Anonymousreply 472May 23, 2018 11:40 PM

Statesville? Salem is in PA?

by Anonymousreply 473May 23, 2018 11:42 PM

Makes no sense that Adrienne would be waxing nostalgic over Sonny and Will. She never wanted them together in the first place and had urged Sonny to go for Brian. She knows that Will - in true WHOREton fashion - cheated on her precious Sonny. .. Instead of romanticizing their one-time relationship, you'd think Adrienne would be highlighting all the toxic elements of it and warn Will that if he happens to regain his memory, he might be reminded as to why he and Sonny were separated and already in the process of divorcing when he "died."

by Anonymousreply 474May 24, 2018 12:12 AM

Life is about to eclipse anything Adrienne could have to say. Will is going to look like heaven to her.

by Anonymousreply 475May 24, 2018 12:17 AM

R464 speaking of whores of Salem, I miss Derrick

by Anonymousreply 476May 24, 2018 1:57 AM

R476 Thanks for the image of Xander fucking Derrick!

by Anonymousreply 477May 24, 2018 2:45 AM

Xander is on tomorrow...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478May 24, 2018 2:48 AM

One thing that annoys me about soaps is something that happened today. I call it situational finances. When Kate first came on the scene back in 1993, she was self made woman. Not a kajillionaire, but she had some coin in the bank. Then she married Victor and then Stefano and you mean to tell me that she didn't get huge settlements from those divorces? And a couple of seasons ago she bought part of Basic Black and I'm assuming sold it back to Titan. So now she's broke? This isn't just Ron because I've seen it happen on all the other soaps. Either the characters are rich or they're not. If they can't get their hands on liquid cash quickly, I can get that.

by Anonymousreply 479May 24, 2018 3:41 AM

R479, she obviously comes from NuMoney.

by Anonymousreply 480May 24, 2018 3:44 AM

Tripp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481May 24, 2018 5:42 AM

Come on, Ron C - he needs to be shirtless!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482May 24, 2018 5:43 AM

Tripp would make a good houseboy. Actually, Tripp is meeting Will tomorrow. Can Will turn him gay, please?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483May 24, 2018 6:01 AM

Who IS Tripp?

by Anonymousreply 484May 24, 2018 6:21 AM

One of the Palins. I think he beat his father up several months ago. Because, you know, that whole making America great again thing.

by Anonymousreply 485May 24, 2018 7:14 AM

Will vs. Leo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486May 24, 2018 8:16 AM

Why isn't the mean DA lady a full-time character. Like her.

by Anonymousreply 487May 24, 2018 8:46 AM

I like the DA Lady too but miss Anne terribly. What if those two hooked up as friends who bitched about the Jennifers of the world.

by Anonymousreply 488May 24, 2018 8:59 AM

The DA and Anne Millbauer need to eat each other out.

by Anonymousreply 489May 24, 2018 9:11 AM

No to Anne and Jen Lilley is only back for three months. Thank god. Can't wait for NuKristen and FauxSusan.

by Anonymousreply 490May 24, 2018 9:29 AM

R485, is Tripp the retarded one?

by Anonymousreply 491May 24, 2018 12:18 PM

What kind of SCUM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492May 24, 2018 4:12 PM

And Xander makes his entrance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493May 24, 2018 4:32 PM

Did Will bump into shirtless Xander today? And did he drop trou and bend over like a good Whoreton?

by Anonymousreply 494May 24, 2018 4:37 PM

Can you imagine shirtless Xander running Titan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495May 24, 2018 4:44 PM

Sex on the desk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496May 24, 2018 4:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497May 24, 2018 4:56 PM

Will and Tripp...how random.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498May 24, 2018 5:05 PM

Chambo boobs/implants in the fifth pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499May 24, 2018 5:25 PM

Sex on the desk? How declasse... back in my day it was always the boardroom table.

by Anonymousreply 500May 24, 2018 5:39 PM

R500 The good old Days when they could afford a boardroom table.

by Anonymousreply 501May 24, 2018 6:14 PM

BoardROOM

by Anonymousreply 502May 24, 2018 6:22 PM

John and Doc fucked on a plane, on the boardroom table, and in a lagoon. Doc couldn’t get enough.

by Anonymousreply 503May 24, 2018 6:23 PM

A pretty solid episode. The bad: Jen with her grey roots and Eric with his grey beard are a couple for the geriatric set. However, shirtless (and clothed) Xander more than made up for them. But Xander, when you're wearing thin shorts, you should be freeballing and make sure we see cock and balls.

Chandler was great today in his scenes and in fact has been good all week.

Poor Leo has a face like the Grinch but was a good villain.

by Anonymousreply 504May 24, 2018 6:27 PM

laGOON

by Anonymousreply 505May 24, 2018 6:31 PM

Another highlight was Adrienne being super aggressive... Justin, get the tire iron! Leo and Xander better watch out. They are in Adrienne's crosshair.

Will we see Sonny's office again now that the office desk has been used for gay sex? Did Sonny bend Leo over the desk or the other way around?

by Anonymousreply 506May 24, 2018 6:32 PM

I topped Will but bottom for everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 507May 24, 2018 7:57 PM

I bet Kate will get a hold of the office porn tape and watch it. Kate has officially become Evil Witch Grandma. Wait till Will finds out. Will was channeling SJW Chambo a bit in that rant about scums like Leo making it hard for legit victims of sexual harassment.

by Anonymousreply 508May 24, 2018 8:04 PM

Stefan O'Dimera and Doc Evans celebrate Red Nose Day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509May 24, 2018 8:12 PM

What porn tape?

by Anonymousreply 510May 24, 2018 8:14 PM

Sonny and Leo recreated that classic Rick Donovan/Peter North scene from The Bigger The Better.

by Anonymousreply 511May 24, 2018 8:16 PM

R507 Sonny must be a not-so good top, since Will eventually went looking to get filled elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 512May 24, 2018 8:17 PM

R511 On what planet were Rick Donovan or Peter North a hairy-chubster or middle aged gay guy in his 40s?

by Anonymousreply 513May 24, 2018 8:22 PM

R513 the Whorita Troll is not going to be amused by that statement.

by Anonymousreply 514May 24, 2018 8:26 PM

[quote0]Sonny must be a not-so good top, since Will eventually went looking to get filled elsewhere.

Will's on a neverending quest for size, fueled by an unrequited lust for E.J.'s reputed 13.5 × 8 inches.*

by Anonymousreply 515May 24, 2018 8:58 PM

[quote] actual dimensions remain unverified

This is Datalounge, honey. That magnificent British cock is clearly 13.5 x 8.

by Anonymousreply 516May 24, 2018 9:55 PM

Strudel was a DYKWIA fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517May 24, 2018 10:29 PM

Did you notice Will checking out Tripp's ass when they were both standing at the end of their scene? Also, something seemed "off" with Xander's chest hair...selective waxing gone awry, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 518May 24, 2018 10:32 PM

I hate Xander. No amount of chest hair and abs can make up for what a revolting weasel he is as a human being. A bullet through his back, as many as it would take to kill him dead, dead, dead, is the only logical conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 519May 24, 2018 10:38 PM

Nope Fat Freddie troll. You're boring ass comments are just your cry for help. Put down the ding dongs you fruitloop dingus.

by Anonymousreply 520May 24, 2018 10:38 PM

Chad is out at DiMera Enterprises. Here comes Titan?

by Anonymousreply 521May 24, 2018 10:53 PM

fruitLOOP

by Anonymousreply 522May 24, 2018 11:05 PM

[quote] No amount of chest hair and abs can make up for what a revolting weasel he is as a human being.

What did he do?

by Anonymousreply 523May 24, 2018 11:05 PM

Gangsta Strudel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524May 24, 2018 11:54 PM

R518 Paul's away and Tripp has blue balls from Ciara... Will can take Tripp behind the bushes for some fun. Nobody needs to know.

by Anonymousreply 525May 25, 2018 1:56 AM

Will will make a fine character witness for Grandma Kate someday... not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526May 25, 2018 1:59 AM

Stefan was a bust, villain-wise. I couldn't care less about his revenge plot. The story needs a villain, Xander seems the right kind of likeable evil that the story could use. I hope the Kiriakis family use him to take down leo and reinstate him fully into the family.

Is he contract now?

by Anonymousreply 527May 25, 2018 2:10 AM

R527 Telfer is on contract per recent soap news. Ron is fixing his Stefan mistakes by bringing in Ben and Xander. I think Stefan should go bye-bye with the current Chabby.

by Anonymousreply 528May 25, 2018 2:15 AM

A little pre Vivian Louise Sorel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529May 25, 2018 3:26 AM

R529 she was married to Ken Howard and Herb Edelman, Stan from The Golden Girls, Louise is a gay icon!

Also I just found out that Gloria Losing, Liz Chandler Craig Dimera Curtis from 1980-1986, sang The Facts of Life theme song.

My mind is blown today

by Anonymousreply 530May 25, 2018 3:35 AM

Ken Howard, who makes sluts feel like ladies, also guest starred on The Golden Girls.

I also think Gloria was married to the late Alan Thicke, but I could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 531May 25, 2018 4:01 AM

Will allegedly checking out Tripp's backside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532May 25, 2018 4:02 AM

Ages, finances and property ownership have always been situational on soap operas.

by Anonymousreply 533May 25, 2018 4:04 AM

Is it true they’re bringing Rex and Cassie back?

by Anonymousreply 534May 25, 2018 4:59 AM

Everyone's coming back. Someone's gonna spike the town's water system with Rolf's drug. The dead shall rise again!

by Anonymousreply 535May 25, 2018 6:44 AM

R534 I think Rex is one of the rumored roles for Kyle Lowder, since Marstolf isn't leaving.

by Anonymousreply 536May 25, 2018 7:26 AM

R531 Yes, she was then married to Alan, who co-wrote the TFOL theme with her and Al Burton. I don't remember hearing it but apparently the theme was initially sung by Mrs G. herself.

by Anonymousreply 537May 25, 2018 8:31 AM

Erika Slezak in as NuCassie!

by Anonymousreply 538May 25, 2018 9:53 AM

[quote][R485], is Tripp the retarded one?

LOL! No...he’s the HOT one that beat up his father, isnt he?

Wait...who had sex yesterday? I thought Paul was in Vietnam or someplace?

by Anonymousreply 539May 25, 2018 10:07 AM

Wasn't Sonny warned about Leo and is Gregg recurring?

by Anonymousreply 540May 25, 2018 11:04 AM

Tripp is so fucking HOT.

by Anonymousreply 541May 25, 2018 11:16 AM

[QUOTE]Rex is one of the rumored roles for Kyle Lowder.

Rhoe?

by Anonymousreply 542May 25, 2018 12:57 PM

Tripp is so fucking BLANDBLOND.

by Anonymousreply 543May 25, 2018 1:01 PM

Tripp is so fucking BLANDBLOND.

by Anonymousreply 544May 25, 2018 1:01 PM

You queens are slipping. Just finding out Gloria Loring sang the FOL? She and Alan Thicke wrote both the Diff'rent Strokes and FOL theme. Alan Thicke sang the Diff'rent Strokes the final season when it moved it to ABC. Gloria Loring also had a #2 hit with the schmaltzy Friends and Lovers after she left Days. Even tho she didn't play one, she was instrumental in getting actors paid more for playing twins/multiple roles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545May 25, 2018 1:17 PM

I know Gloria sang Friends & Lovers on Days (with and without Carl Anderson) -- but I didn't realize it only became a hit [italic]after[/italic] she left. Thanks, Gloria Loring troll.

by Anonymousreply 546May 25, 2018 1:37 PM

Gloria Loring flashed her beav on the set of DAYS.

by Anonymousreply 547May 25, 2018 1:43 PM

R540 Sonny was warned about Leo from Paul who was investigating Aunt Viv. Sonny just wouldn't listen. Greg Rikaart is recurring and his story line goes into June at least, although there's talk that he's already finished taping for Days.

by Anonymousreply 548May 25, 2018 2:59 PM

R547 Gloria did an Afterbuzz TV interview about 2 years ago and she said she's open to returning to DAYS and they asked her about working with Deidre Hall and all Loring said was "She took her role seriously, I'll say that much ".

by Anonymousreply 549May 25, 2018 3:38 PM

I want Leo to stay. And to grow his hair out a little on the sides.

by Anonymousreply 550May 25, 2018 3:46 PM

Tripp should have been the new face of Bella magazine!

by Anonymousreply 551May 25, 2018 4:09 PM

So are they making Tripp gay and a future love interest for Will? He's paired wit Jo Polnichiek which is a restop on the highway to homo.

by Anonymousreply 552May 25, 2018 4:38 PM

Gloria, you in danger gurl!

by Anonymousreply 553May 25, 2018 4:56 PM

I never realized how skinny Trip was until I saw him on my new 75 inch TV. I'm thinking 27 or 28 inch waist skinny.

by Anonymousreply 554May 25, 2018 6:45 PM

[quote] Tripp should have been the new face of Bella magazine!

Tripp should be the new ass of Corbin Fisher.

by Anonymousreply 555May 25, 2018 7:14 PM

R528 How recent? .. Because in the end credits that just ran with yesterday's episode (5/24), Telfer is listed with the recurring actors.

by Anonymousreply 556May 25, 2018 7:27 PM

Of all the guys on the show, Tripp is my fave.

by Anonymousreply 557May 25, 2018 7:39 PM

That semi-awkward convo, complete with “oh you’re not bothering me” while he’s semi-discretely checking out his ass was funny and frankly felt a bit more “real” or “typical” for a character in his 20s. It’s almost like Chambo’s back at his old EJ and Chad tricks, when he knew he was going to come out but it wasn’t written in the script yet.

by Anonymousreply 558May 25, 2018 8:11 PM

Ken Howard died in 2016, five days before his 72nd birthday. At the time he was president of SAG-AFTRA. No cause was given though he had been diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2009.

by Anonymousreply 559May 25, 2018 9:35 PM

R552 Well, Sonny did say Will will cheat on Paul, so Tripp would do.

by Anonymousreply 560May 25, 2018 9:52 PM

They are putting Ciara with Ben, so Tripp will be available for new love interests.

by Anonymousreply 561May 25, 2018 9:55 PM

R561 It will probably be a triangle with Tripp/Ciara/Ben. There is no way Ciara and Ben are OTP unless they totally rewrite the Ben character.

by Anonymousreply 562May 25, 2018 9:58 PM

Abigail encounters Ben at her treatment facility. Ben isn't truly evil.

by Anonymousreply 563May 25, 2018 10:05 PM

R563 Yeah, but would you sleep with a convicted strangler?

by Anonymousreply 564May 25, 2018 10:11 PM

That looked like this? Yes. A thousand times yes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565May 25, 2018 10:17 PM

R565 Hope you enjoy erotic asphyxiation.

by Anonymousreply 566May 25, 2018 10:35 PM

God yes, R565.

by Anonymousreply 567May 25, 2018 10:36 PM

R562 Just watch the show. Ron re-writes characters all the time. Sometimes in the same episode!

by Anonymousreply 568May 25, 2018 10:47 PM

GURL BYE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569May 25, 2018 11:57 PM

No more sand in her hourglass.

by Anonymousreply 570May 26, 2018 12:59 AM

damn it I was so hoping his stank ass would leave

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571May 26, 2018 2:06 AM

Some might not agree, but I think Marci Miller is going to have a good career post Days. While I came to enjoy her version of Abigail, I never thought she had the right look for daytime. I can totally see her in primetime or in film.

by Anonymousreply 572May 26, 2018 2:19 AM

Where was he going he was going to go R571 parce qu'il n'avait vraiment pas d'autre endroit pour aller ce n'est pas comme il a une carrière d'acteur actif en dehors du spectacle qu'il peut se replier sur.

by Anonymousreply 573May 26, 2018 2:42 AM

That hottie on twitter, Alan Sarapa, was wrong again! He kept insisting that Miller was leaving. Rule of thumb: whatever Alan Sarapa predicts, the opposite will happen.

by Anonymousreply 574May 26, 2018 2:44 AM

R574 Miller is leaving... It's Billy Flynn who's staying.

by Anonymousreply 575May 26, 2018 2:47 AM

Billy said that he almost considering leaving.

by Anonymousreply 576May 26, 2018 2:52 AM

Didn't Billy just buy a new house?

by Anonymousreply 577May 26, 2018 2:59 AM

Did he but it from VI R577?

by Anonymousreply 578May 26, 2018 3:03 AM

Me too R289. Paul makes everyone else look like chipped beef. Stringy, dried out chipped beef.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579May 26, 2018 3:28 AM

Billy plans to stay until he becomes the first actor to win an Oscar while still working on a daytime soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 580May 26, 2018 3:49 AM

R580 Quinn Redeker (Alex Marshall ) was actually on DAYS when he was nominated for the Best Screenplay Oscar for The Deer Hunter

Odd but true

by Anonymousreply 581May 26, 2018 3:54 AM

False pretenses! I was promised ass, thighs and feet of JJ Devereaux!

Also, *yawn*, Paul and Will, yes, they are hot, I'm not blind (But WTF with those ugly ass plaid shirts?) but boring as hell.

I love Sonny - not ashamed. Me and Ron both love the fuzzy boys. Plus we got to see Chan as Top. Will might bottom for Paul, (and doesn't look all that comfortable with it) but Babybear Kiriakis looked like he'd been well and truly boned in their scenes.

Leo...seriously was he ever attractive?

Sorry, I always thought FCF stood for Fat Cock Freddie (my bad)

Tripp/JJ/ Xander YES THANK YOU!

And for those unsuspecting souls who were lured here just like me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582May 26, 2018 3:57 AM

NuThread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583May 26, 2018 4:47 AM

SPOILER: In June, Crazy Ben shows up at Will's door... cue porn music.

by Anonymousreply 584May 26, 2018 7:06 AM

Greg is the least attractive of all the guys on the show. Who did he blow to get the role?

by Anonymousreply 585May 26, 2018 11:11 AM

Ron?

by Anonymousreply 586May 26, 2018 1:14 PM

[quote]Leo...seriously was he ever attractive?

I think Greg is fine and I never really thought he was all that attractive until he got older. The thing is….his character, the storyline, and his dialogue are so awful that he just stands there with some really dumb looks on his face. And of course, the others “Look better,” they’re like 15 years younger. That’s not really a fair comparison.

by Anonymousreply 587May 26, 2018 5:46 PM

Greg got the job because of his friendship with Days casting director. He was wrong for the part and 20 years too old, but did a good job anyway.

by Anonymousreply 588May 26, 2018 5:50 PM

by Anonymousreply 589May 26, 2018 7:38 PM

Sands

by Anonymousreply 590May 26, 2018 8:36 PM

Through

by Anonymousreply 591May 26, 2018 8:40 PM

The

by Anonymousreply 592May 26, 2018 8:41 PM

Hourglass

by Anonymousreply 593May 26, 2018 8:41 PM

So

by Anonymousreply 594May 26, 2018 8:41 PM

Are

by Anonymousreply 595May 26, 2018 8:42 PM

The

by Anonymousreply 596May 26, 2018 8:42 PM

Days

by Anonymousreply 597May 26, 2018 8:42 PM

Of

by Anonymousreply 598May 26, 2018 8:42 PM

Our

by Anonymousreply 599May 26, 2018 8:42 PM

Lives

by Anonymousreply 600May 26, 2018 8:42 PM

DOOL

by Anonymousreply 601May 26, 2018 8:42 PM

DOOL!

by Anonymousreply 602May 26, 2018 8:43 PM

DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 603May 26, 2018 8:43 PM

Ah DOOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 604May 26, 2018 8:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!