Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK S10 THREAD 4: Stir That Drink!

Let it all hang out and shake it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 22, 2018 6:50 PM

Link to previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2018 3:40 PM

She's insane, but her legs are great.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2018 3:40 PM

I that a new pic of Sonja in the Op?

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2018 3:42 PM

I knew no one had the balls to put Jill on the cover.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2018 3:44 PM

Honestly, the Ratatouille pics would have been a big hit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2018 3:50 PM

crap. never mind.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2018 3:52 PM

Lady Zarin has a new line of rugs coming out.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2018 3:57 PM

They are cheap and cheesy. I think they may be the kind that are made from recycled soda bottles.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2018 4:20 PM

Season 1 is GOLD. Alex talking quite openly about social climbing in "higher and higher circles" and Luann declaring that not many people are lucky enough to find their soulmate but The Count is hers, and Jill flouncing out of a fashion week show because she's not in the front row and she NEVER sits elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2018 5:14 PM

Say what you will about Ramona (and/or Mario), but Avery was clearly raised well. Even at that age in season 1, I had forgotten how intelligent and articulate she was.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2018 7:16 PM

Some of you should create an account and comment on realitytea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2018 9:22 PM

So let's talk about how Dorinda, Carole and Tinsley are in Dubai right now for a girls' trip. This isn't for the show, it's just them vacationing. Beverly Hills and their fabricated relationships could never.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2018 9:25 PM

Interesting; I assumed it was for the show, but obviously the timing's wrong. Those three seem like a good match.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2018 9:31 PM

It's nice that they are friends, but I still think Carole and Tinsley need to go.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2018 9:33 PM

Weird. They must be in Dubai for some sort of appearance or other sponsored event. These people aren’t paying for a luxury vacation to the UAE themselves.

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2018 10:02 PM

Do you bitches have your Skinnygirl margaritas ready for tonight?

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2018 10:41 PM

I swear some of the commenters on DL also comment on Realitytea too. A lot of what is said on that site is also said on DL. I wouldn't be surprised. Most people do comment on multiple sites.

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2018 10:52 PM

maybe Carole and Dorinda are helping Tinsley find a new sponsor

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2018 10:56 PM

I always thought the friendship between Dorinda and Carole was genuine. The widow thing provides something more in common than just the show.

by Anonymousreply 19May 3, 2018 12:18 AM

They bonded during that trip to London a few seasons ago to collect either Anthony's or Richard's ashes.

by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2018 12:26 AM

I love that they drag Missy out at parties.

by Anonymousreply 21May 3, 2018 2:25 AM

Dorinda is the only one who gives a crap that Carole is a Kennedy. Carole likes that about her.

by Anonymousreply 22May 3, 2018 2:30 AM

I only wish Dorinda would stick to her guns when she stands up to Bethenny but I know it won't last.

by Anonymousreply 23May 3, 2018 2:36 AM

Bethenny and Jill still in contact and it's "clean" - I think we know what that means for next season...

by Anonymousreply 24May 3, 2018 3:23 AM

What does that mean r24?

by Anonymousreply 25May 3, 2018 3:46 AM

r25 It means her mother was a slut, too.

by Anonymousreply 26May 3, 2018 4:23 AM

Tinsley running and falling on the floor was a bit much. She came off really desperate. But I guess she was really excited to see her ex.

But damn.

by Anonymousreply 27May 3, 2018 4:59 AM

Tinsley is a real bore to watch. No one cares about her long distance relationship. I was so grossed out by seeing the scene of her watching someone make her bed for her. What a spoiled little WASP she is

by Anonymousreply 28May 3, 2018 5:33 AM

WASP are assholes.

by Anonymousreply 29May 3, 2018 5:39 AM

That Tinsley chick needs to get her grill fixed. And WTF kind of name is "Tinsley" anyway? Makes me think of that tinsel shit you hang on a Christmas tree. Maybe that explains her wirey fake ass hair.

by Anonymousreply 30May 3, 2018 5:52 AM

so yeah on WWHL Bethenny was asked by Lea Michelle which original cast member she'd bring back. Lea was hoping she'd say Jill and Bethenny said Jill. A caller asked if Bethenny has stayed in contact with Jill since Bobby's funeral and the answer is yes. I'll be shocked if Jill isn't back next year

by Anonymousreply 31May 3, 2018 6:09 AM

haven't seen the after show yet but I was annoyed no one asked on WWHL what Bethenny's reaction was to the dashcam video of LuAnn's arrest being released this past weekend. I'm sure all the NYC ladies saw it. Hopefully someone asked on the after show

by Anonymousreply 32May 3, 2018 6:10 AM

R27, even in a show where most scenes are pre-planned, that particular one seemed incredibly staged and phony. Tinsley is a horrible actress.

by Anonymousreply 33May 3, 2018 6:54 AM

I think Tinsely BF is really cute in a bearish kind of way. He also seems very sweet. I'd do him and the fact that he is rich is a plus. Me thinks Tins is a hot pile of neurosis though and I am sure he will get bored of her.

Agree about Dorinda and Bethenny, I think she is the only one who could really take her on..I don't like the kissing up to Bethenny. I recoil when she is on camera. The whole Puerto Rico thing is great, nice job B. However she is doing to for self promotion like everything else.

Ramona and Sonja were laughing during their standoff. You know it's not totally serious but it was funny to watch.

Lastly, this episode was the most Carole Bradshaw of the season or possibly ever! Carole hailing a cab in a trendy pantsuit with a flower attached at the waste was definitely the ultimate of the young, dewey and fresh gal about the city story arc..

by Anonymousreply 34May 3, 2018 11:25 AM

r32, I think she is Luann's corner at this point. I doubt she would say anything derogatory.

by Anonymousreply 35May 3, 2018 11:30 AM

Scott seemed...giggly?

by Anonymousreply 36May 3, 2018 11:31 AM

I know someone who worked with Scott 15 years ago or so - he didn't have much good to day. Extremely ambitious and would step over anyone to get ahead and smile in your face while he did it. That's what it takes to get ahead I guess - and he was probably young - many straight men are immature assholes in their 20's.

Oh - and his company is known to be a soul-crushing, tons of hours work environment. Again - not unique.

That's all I've got.

by Anonymousreply 37May 3, 2018 1:05 PM

Most internet start ups work their young employees like dogs. That's why they provide, games, health clubs and food at work. You don't need a reason to go home.

by Anonymousreply 38May 3, 2018 2:23 PM

I think Tinsely is just a sidepiece for Scott and that he's using her for sex and free promotion/publicity but definitely for sex even though they don't see each other that often, on a regular basis. I don't think he thinks of her as serious marriage material. She's too ditzy and immature and high maintenance and needy too.

She also wears her (fake) hair and dresses like 20 years ago, like she's still in her 20's. She's too girlish; more girly than mature woman. I just don't think he considers her a lifetime partner or someone he would have kids with (of course using her frozen eggs) but that she thinks of him in terms of husband and father of her kids. What they each want or will get out of the relationship are two different things.

by Anonymousreply 39May 3, 2018 2:23 PM

He is definitely getting exposure and promotion out of this.

by Anonymousreply 40May 3, 2018 3:37 PM

Bethenny's comments on Jill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 3, 2018 4:54 PM

Jill is madly campaigning for "friend of" status in Season 11. She said it directly in an interview (maybe eonline; the focus was her "dating life" and choosing Ramoaner as her "wing woman') Unless she's shilling something (and she usually is), her social media posts invariably reference RHoNY. But really, once she allowed Bravo to film her at Bawby's funeral it was clear she has no shame and will stop at nothing.

by Anonymousreply 42May 3, 2018 5:03 PM

I really didn't think Bethenny would ever "allow" that, but last night's appearance changed my mind. And Jill is now also back with Ramona.

If this happens, DL will implode.

by Anonymousreply 43May 3, 2018 11:23 PM

I hate when anyone labels these women alcoholics when booze is thrown at them all the time. Is Dorinda sloppy? Yes. But I don't need to see her accused of being a drunk. This has happened with almost every woman on the show.

by Anonymousreply 44May 3, 2018 11:25 PM

Am I the only one who thinks Scott looked a tad "skeptical" when Tinsley asked if she could throw away those dead flowers now that they are "back together?"

by Anonymousreply 45May 3, 2018 11:34 PM

Scott looked a tad rotund.

by Anonymousreply 46May 3, 2018 11:36 PM

Tinsley is probably the type of insecure "pretty" girl who can't handle a hot man. Her ex was the same type as Scott.

by Anonymousreply 47May 3, 2018 11:37 PM

R45 No, you're not the only one. I noticed that as well.

I think Tinz is more interested in him than the other way around. Which means it's not likely to work out in the long run. I'd be surprised if Scott isn't seeing someone on a regular basis who lives closer to him or whom he works with and is using Tinz for side sex and free promo. One thing is for sure during their separation, he didn't go 3 months without sex.

by Anonymousreply 48May 3, 2018 11:44 PM

Ramona has a party at Bendel's and can't even pronounce the name correctly? She's got no class.

by Anonymousreply 49May 3, 2018 11:55 PM

I'm sure Bravo set everything up for Ramona's party and she just walked into it. She can never pronounce the names of anything, and is generally both totally clueless and completely oblivious to her stupidity and rudeness. Money hasn't bought any of these women class.

by Anonymousreply 50May 4, 2018 12:38 AM

That party at Bendel's was not Ramona's - someone from HB contacted her as a way to promote the store before the holiday shopping season. Serve some cheap wine, get a few paps and photos, talk about the winter accessories - and voila - page six articles and mentions on other sites. Plus they get some rich bitches to buy some high-end accessories. Win/win.

Ramona had absolutely nothing to do with this except agree to be the designated hostess.

by Anonymousreply 51May 4, 2018 1:25 AM

That was obvious when Ramona just left after her filming commitment had ended.

by Anonymousreply 52May 4, 2018 2:15 AM

Dorinda not letting up...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 4, 2018 2:28 AM

Once again, another season of red-white-black set accents: set furnishings, wardrobe, nail polish, restaurant décor, store signs, high heels, lips, cars, and even a dog with a dyed red coat (Sonja's poor puppy), and such bullshit of the like. Oh, and dim-bulb Tinz (in a red gown) greeting her fat boyfriend (black suit/white shirt), falling at his fat feet, with his thirsty grocery-store red roses.

This bullshit Red-White-Black clause HAS to be written into their Bravo contracts.

by Anonymousreply 54May 4, 2018 2:48 AM

Bethenny owns them all

by Anonymousreply 55May 4, 2018 2:59 AM

Ramoana's left nostril has collapsed (bad surgery), poor thing -

by Anonymousreply 56May 4, 2018 3:00 AM

R22 Carole is not a fucking Kennedy! That is bullshit. Radzwills are not Kennedys. The Bouviers aren't either.

by Anonymousreply 57May 4, 2018 3:06 AM

Supposedly Mario's mistress is now dating Peter Cook, Christie Brinkley's ex

by Anonymousreply 58May 4, 2018 3:10 AM

Why is she dating Peter Cook? Everybody knows he doesn't have money; it was all Christie's money.

by Anonymousreply 59May 4, 2018 3:40 AM

R53 Dorinda is a white ethnic. She is part Italian and that cunty Italianess in her came out big time. Oh did I forget to mention that Ms Morgan is indeed a slore?

by Anonymousreply 60May 4, 2018 4:01 AM

Why is Dorito always drunk this season? She can barely cook breakfast without slurring around the kitchen, the eggs, the orange juice, her guests, the cat -

How embarrassing -

by Anonymousreply 61May 4, 2018 4:05 AM

I've taken great pleasure to FF and block every mention of J on this latest thread. Bye J cunt!

by Anonymousreply 62May 4, 2018 4:15 AM

I don't think this new Dorinda persona is going to play very well. Those tweets are just vicious, and vicious isn't what's made her popular on the show.

by Anonymousreply 63May 4, 2018 4:19 AM

r61, I believe that's her story arc this season.

by Anonymousreply 64May 4, 2018 11:45 AM

r62 will have a heart attack when Jill returns.

by Anonymousreply 65May 4, 2018 11:46 AM

What is that abomination in OPs photo?

by Anonymousreply 66May 4, 2018 11:50 AM

Bring Jill and aviva back . Tinsley needs to go

by Anonymousreply 67May 4, 2018 12:34 PM

You want Aviva's papa too? Might be fun to watch Ramona get all fettootzed.

by Anonymousreply 68May 4, 2018 12:38 PM

Aviva will never be back.

by Anonymousreply 69May 4, 2018 12:38 PM

Dorinda's tweet at R53 is hilarious.

I'm glad that someone is finally calling out Sonya. She has coasted with this "sweet" and "ditzy" persona for too long.

She's a cold, calculating, lying bitch.

by Anonymousreply 70May 4, 2018 12:44 PM

I'm not sure Sonja has the brain power to calculate anything. It's a miracle she can find her way home every night.

by Anonymousreply 71May 4, 2018 12:47 PM

You don't have to be smart to be calculating. Just to be good at it.

by Anonymousreply 72May 4, 2018 1:54 PM

If Sonja is really that bad, I doubt they would continue to film with her. I think it's all for the show.

by Anonymousreply 73May 4, 2018 1:56 PM

...or Production didn't realize how bad she'd gotten till they were filming. And there's the matter of her contract.

by Anonymousreply 74May 4, 2018 2:00 PM

Are they hiring actors to pretend to be Ms Morgan's boy toys? Is she so broke she still needs a volunteer assistant?

by Anonymousreply 75May 4, 2018 2:02 PM

r74, they didn't have to renew Sonja for season 10. She has some support BTS, whether its production or Bethenny or Andy.

We know from other franchises how easy it is to ice out cast members if there is truly a problem.

by Anonymousreply 76May 4, 2018 2:04 PM

I would still take Sonja over Carole.

by Anonymousreply 77May 4, 2018 2:04 PM

I like Carole. Why the hard on for her so much? She comes with an interesting background.

Carole stays. She's not going anywhere. Besides she has a lot of pull with Andy and bravo. Even more so than Bethanny in my personal opinion.

by Anonymousreply 78May 4, 2018 7:27 PM

Bethenny is a cunt who needs this show in order to keep Skinny Girl relevant.

by Anonymousreply 79May 4, 2018 8:39 PM

I kinda love that Bethenny has had to align with Sonia and LuAnn, two women she does not like. This will not go well...

by Anonymousreply 80May 4, 2018 9:07 PM

R80 Yeah. Wasn't she 'done' with Sonja and Luann in S8? And, wasn't Ramona 'like family' to her back then too?

by Anonymousreply 81May 4, 2018 9:34 PM

I would like to see Jill and Aviva back. Especially Aviva....I would love to see her throw her fake leg at someone again!!!! That was a classic moment. Tinsley needs to be gone. Annoying AF.

by Anonymousreply 82May 4, 2018 9:39 PM

Sonja and Luann are dependant on the income from this show. Those low grade dress lines they have make no money.

The most pathetic people on this show have to be Sonja's 'interns' though. Are they mentally handicapped?

by Anonymousreply 83May 4, 2018 9:39 PM

Bethanny suffers from RCS(Rancid Cunt Syndrome). She has a face made for radio and is a complete cunt. What happened to her silly talk show?

by Anonymousreply 84May 4, 2018 10:22 PM

Oh, no, not Aviva. She was truly terrible and they all hated her. Plus you get daddy-o with his ill-fitting dentures. Although I guess it might be entertaining to watch him sexually harass Ramoaner.

by Anonymousreply 85May 4, 2018 10:36 PM

But R85 we need the comedy of her taking off her fake leg and hurling it across the room at one of the other bitches in a fit of rage!

Maybe she could hurl it at Dorinda, and then have Dorinda do that crazy "clip, clip, clip" thing again!! That was my favorite moment in the history of this show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 4, 2018 10:42 PM

has Aviva said she wants to come back? The Other One gave an interview saying she wants to be on next season as a fwend.

by Anonymousreply 87May 4, 2018 10:45 PM

Here's the lead up to the "clip, clip, clip" moment. This is SO fucking hilarious! I cannot stop laughing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 4, 2018 10:47 PM

"Oh come on! Now you need to BACK THAT SHIT UP, and take it back right now!" 1:10in R88 video

by Anonymousreply 89May 4, 2018 10:51 PM

I used to defend Tinsley's inclusion on the show because she epitomises a certain era of NYC (the Olivia Palermo/Socialite Rank/Gossip Girl years) but she lost me with that Scott scene (probably the worst scene of the show so far). Not only throwing herself on the floor but then calling Carole and then her mother to repeat the story as if it were truly fascinating was excruciating to watch. She's 42 fucking years old. She can go now, along with Carole and Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 90May 5, 2018 1:03 AM

Scott doesn't want that bs in his life. Who would? Tinsley has serious and not charming arrested development. As Carole pointed out t her every guy wants a bit of mystery.

by Anonymousreply 91May 5, 2018 2:21 AM

My dream cast would be: Bethenny, Ramona, LuAnn, Dorinda, Carole, Jill, Aviva, Heather. They would have endless material from this combination. Numerous fights, a lot of backstory/history, clashing personalities. It would be the best season of NYC

Tinsley is useless and shouldn't have gotten a second season.

Sonja is just beyond tired and pathetic. She needs a break from the show

by Anonymousreply 92May 5, 2018 3:26 AM

Carole needs to go

by Anonymousreply 93May 5, 2018 3:36 AM

Bethenny needs to go.

She's a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 94May 5, 2018 3:39 AM

Carole needs to stay. She's one of my favorites along with Dorinda.

I agree Sonja might need a break from the show. But I hope she'll be fine financially.

by Anonymousreply 95May 5, 2018 3:44 AM

What does Carole add to the show? Nada.

by Anonymousreply 96May 5, 2018 12:14 PM

LOL. Apparently, one of Sonja's former interns claimed that a spin off is in the works on Reddit. Who the fuck would watch that? The stupid sycophantic fraus are eating up every word.

by Anonymousreply 97May 5, 2018 1:27 PM

Did only the most boring, banal fraus migrate to the Bravo subreddit?

by Anonymousreply 98May 5, 2018 1:29 PM

^youth and beauty, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 99May 5, 2018 1:49 PM

Sonja was a hell of a lot more fun when she drank. Not only that, but her friendships were better.

Now that she's doing all these bullshit cleanses and diets, she's boring and mean.

I guess she qualifies as a dry drunk.

by Anonymousreply 100May 5, 2018 3:42 PM

Any info. on the cute young guy who was hitting on LuAnn???

Is he really interested in her, or is he just thirsty?

Having Missy introduce him to LuAnn was definitely a bit of a red flag.

by Anonymousreply 101May 5, 2018 3:43 PM

why, r101?

by Anonymousreply 102May 5, 2018 3:44 PM

Dorinda cracked me up on this past episode.

First time was when she started laughing during her confessional, when she was describing the awkward tension when LuAnn was making small talk with Dennis, and found out that he was the one that she had been bad-mouthing.

The second time was watching Dorinda play with that toy soldier doll at Ramona's shopping party. She was obsessed with it, and taking selfies.

What is with Dorinda and her christmas ornaments??

by Anonymousreply 103May 5, 2018 3:45 PM

Because Missy is a tramp, R102.

She was blatantly flirting with Tom right before he and LuAnn got married. I have a feeling that they were definitely having sex before and during the marriage.

So when Missy introduces someone to LuAnn and claims that they should go on a date, I'd be suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 104May 5, 2018 3:47 PM

There is nothing better than a dinner from hell.

RHONY has had its good share of them, especially Scary Island. But this one at Ramona's house was pretty good.

I think that this show and Southern Charm always has the best "dinners from hell."

by Anonymousreply 105May 5, 2018 3:48 PM

R97 if that were to be true (and I highly doubt it is), no one would watch. It would do as poorly as "Sell it Like Serhant" which is finishing around #100 weekly in cable ratings ough

by Anonymousreply 106May 5, 2018 5:07 PM

You gotta love Lu that bitch just lets shit roll off her back..there is a joke in there somewhere lolz

by Anonymousreply 107May 5, 2018 7:30 PM

I could absolutely believe that Bravo would give Sonja a spin-off series. Bravo is like the welfare network for reality tv people who don't want "real" jobs. But want to remain on television in their own series even if the ratings aren't that good.

Look at kim Zolciak! We all know if it wasn't for Bravo she wouldn't have shit. Her show is how she stays afloat financially. Big papa is no longer in the picture? Kroy dosent have a job? So what would they do with Bravo? It would be right back to the townhouse in sugarloaf. And that tacky faux mansion they live in would be put up for sale or go into foreclosure.

Sonja is definitely in the same situation probably.

Its just like I said. Bravo is the welfare network for former reality show HWs. None of them wants to work.

by Anonymousreply 108May 5, 2018 8:06 PM

I would watch Sonja's show.

"Sonjarita in the City."

"Coochie Crack!"

"Grey Gardens 2 - On the Edge of Madness"

"Selling Sonja - Episode 1: The Toaster Oven"

Any of these would be a ratings hit.

by Anonymousreply 109May 5, 2018 8:29 PM

I had to laugh at the previews for the next episode.

I guess Sonja's trying to rent out part of her townhouse, and the real estate lady said, "there's a lot of your 'taste' in this apartment."

Haha. That was SHADE.

by Anonymousreply 110May 5, 2018 8:30 PM

Didn't Sonja receive a $30 million dollar settlement from her ex husband? If so how and why did she fucked that money up? She seems very frivolous with her finances. If she had good people around her advising her. She would have no worries now.

What happened?

by Anonymousreply 111May 5, 2018 8:37 PM

[quote] Didn't Sonja receive a $30 million dollar settlement from her ex husband? If so how and why did she fucked that money up? She seems very frivolous with her finances. If she had good people around her advising her. She would have no worries now.

And why in the hell does she have to catch a tour bus to the Hamptons?

Wouldn't anyone else give her a ride? Sad!

by Anonymousreply 112May 5, 2018 8:39 PM

This is why she’s broke. IT IS REVOLTA’S FAULT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 5, 2018 9:12 PM

She settled all that, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 114May 6, 2018 1:59 AM

^ Not really. There were apparently others she left high and dry and once this case against her was settled (in their favor) they also went after her and won. Sonja is a grifter, a classic sociopath. While married to John she used her status to mess with people financially and turn them upside down. Once the marriage ended she lost that status and power and it caught up with her. Otherwise she'd still be fucking people up financially and grinning about it. This article says it all and is worth reading.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 6, 2018 2:11 AM

[quote] Sonja is a grifter, a classic sociopath. While married to John she used her status to mess with people financially and turn them upside down. Once the marriage ended she lost that status and power and it caught up with her. Otherwise she'd still be fucking people up financially and grinning about it.

No wonder she voted for Donald DUMP. She's exactly like him.

by Anonymousreply 116May 6, 2018 2:22 AM

I also heard ages ago that she fucked Topper while those two nitwits were still married.

I know he cheated on the Tinz but I'm not sure he would go for such an old hag...pretty sure he went for 25 and younger ...

So make of that what you will

by Anonymousreply 117May 6, 2018 2:24 AM

LuAnn could never afford a $4 million apartment in the city. That whole scene was so fake. She stays at the Y when she's in town.

My favorite line of the night:

LuAnn: Hi, Carole. Did I wake you?

by Anonymousreply 118May 6, 2018 2:24 AM

Sonja not only voted for Trump, she likes him. She thinks he's a great guy and is doing a great job. She can't understand why people hate him.

by Anonymousreply 119May 6, 2018 2:35 AM

The stunt Sonja pulled on various people in the movie biz years ago, including John Ravolta, was criminal. Last time I checked fraud and misrepresenting oneself was a crime. Now they are the ones laughing, not her. All the way to the bank. She has already filed for bankruptcy and of course is blaming her ex for that when she acted on her own against his wishes. He had warned her.

by Anonymousreply 120May 6, 2018 2:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 6, 2018 2:59 AM

r118, a fake setup on a reality show? STOP THE MADNESS!!

by Anonymousreply 122May 6, 2018 3:11 AM

I've noticed a lot of these bitches are replied by Talent Resources. Hmm the less said the better...

by Anonymousreply 123May 6, 2018 3:38 AM

The more I hear about Sonja the more she seems to be just a horrible person. These people are all trash. But they make pretty good TV watching.

by Anonymousreply 124May 6, 2018 3:54 AM

Scoot It Like Serhant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 6, 2018 6:33 AM

Of course Dorinda will wind up backing down to Bethenny because we saw the clip from the plane. And then Queen B gets to tell Dorinda what a drunk she is.

How nice Bethenny gets to tell everyone what's wrong with them.

by Anonymousreply 126May 6, 2018 1:09 PM

Tinsley came off as needy and unstable when her fugly boyfriend surprised her. Her whimpering was tragic. Who would get that excited over such an ugly guy? She's desperate.

Dorinda cracks me up with all of her online purchases that turn out to look nothing like the pictures. She sounds like every Grindr user when he opens the door.

by Anonymousreply 127May 6, 2018 4:56 PM

Dorinda throws a mean fuck.

by Anonymousreply 128May 6, 2018 5:17 PM

I’m really hoping Dorinda doesn’t back down ...someone needs to stand up to that B strong Bitch

by Anonymousreply 129May 6, 2018 5:24 PM

r129, see r126.

by Anonymousreply 130May 6, 2018 5:35 PM

The "Dorinda is a drunk" story seems way too crafted.

by Anonymousreply 131May 6, 2018 5:36 PM

Oh, I don't know....Dorinda IS a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 132May 6, 2018 5:47 PM

But Dorinda is a funny drunk.

by Anonymousreply 133May 6, 2018 6:07 PM

Is Dorinda's guy John hung? He must have some huge manmeat to satisfy a hungry white ethnic like Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 134May 6, 2018 6:24 PM

I think he actually said he was, a few seasons ago, during a catfight with Bethenny or Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 135May 6, 2018 6:26 PM

r134, thick cucumber according to Doris.

by Anonymousreply 136May 6, 2018 8:07 PM

That must be what I'm (mis)remembering.

by Anonymousreply 137May 6, 2018 8:10 PM

When are we getting the Berkshires episodes? I hope Dorinda went all out again with the Xmas decorations. Dorinda knows how to do Xmas right!

by Anonymousreply 138May 6, 2018 8:12 PM

DON'T CALL ME HONEY!

by Anonymousreply 139May 6, 2018 8:14 PM

R115 is absolutely right. Sonja is the type of grifter that unfortunately can be found traveling in all economic circles. Only the level and amounts of the scams vary.

All of Sonja's business 'endeavors" - from the toaster oven, to the wine, to the restaurant, etc - are all designed to find investors and then defraud and bilk money from them.

If you read the article linked in R115, the people who filed and eventually won the lawsuit against her were not inexperienced in that type of business. The level to which Sonia ran the scam by developing her con, covering her bases, and carrying it through to the very end all show her scam was very well rehearsed through years of practice.

by Anonymousreply 140May 7, 2018 1:01 AM

Is Sonya a "traveler"?

by Anonymousreply 141May 7, 2018 1:10 AM

She used to spend time in Cannes and the Middle East so yup.

by Anonymousreply 142May 7, 2018 1:12 AM

I still like Luann best.

by Anonymousreply 143May 7, 2018 2:02 AM

R142 So she was one of those Heather MIlls McCartney types that would travel to The Middle East to fuck rich Arabs?

by Anonymousreply 144May 7, 2018 2:11 AM

she claimed to be invited to Saudi Arabia by the king after the Gulf War ended lol

by Anonymousreply 145May 7, 2018 2:26 AM

If they paid me enough I'd fuck Arabs.

by Anonymousreply 146May 7, 2018 2:30 AM

I'm beginning to realize I don't really like any of them anymore. I think Luann is beyond insufferable, and I've never liked Ramona. Carole and Tinsley aren't very interesting, and Doris gets coarser with every episode.

by Anonymousreply 147May 7, 2018 3:05 AM

R140 - I agree. And I shudder to think how many people she has scammed who didn't have any recourse or the resources to go after her so they didn't come forward, some out of embarrassment that they were conned and duped. Sonja has all of the characteristics of a sociopath. Including that shit-eating grin. No wonder she likes Trump. Cut from the same cloth.

I hope Bravo gets rid of her sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 148May 7, 2018 3:46 AM

Did they film anything with Ramona's reaction to Mario's altercation in Boca?

by Anonymousreply 149May 7, 2018 4:00 AM

R148 you don't think Ramona is just as bad? The way she trashes rooms, leaves her shit everywhere, has no fucking manners? She epitomizes deplorable. I guess they both do.

I will grant you that Ramona is a tad more sympathetic this season, and she always has the best taglines for whatever reason, but other than that...

by Anonymousreply 150May 7, 2018 4:07 AM

I have a feeling production tells Ramona to amp up that behavior on vacation.

by Anonymousreply 151May 7, 2018 4:09 AM

R150 Yes, Ramona is just as bad. She's awful. She is rude, argumentative, inconsiderate and emotionally immature. I hope they get rid of her too.

by Anonymousreply 152May 7, 2018 6:10 AM

I think some of you fail to see what makes these shows entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 153May 7, 2018 11:41 AM

Exactly r153. Silly Ramona, for example, is tv gold. The reasons cited above regarding her behavior and lack of self awareness are exactly the reasons she has always been a fan favorite, and what helps create the comedy that the NYC housewives franchise is loved for. This obviously goes straight over the heads of some watchers who would cluelessly cast based on the quality of ones character, leaving us with a boring snoozefest.

by Anonymousreply 154May 7, 2018 11:50 AM

R152 Ramona isn't going anywhere. She's an OG housewife and she'll be there until the very last frame of that show is shot. The same with Nene, Vicky, Teresa, Kyle or LVP, etc.

Ramona is desperate to stay on the show anyways. She wants that check. But I guess you could say that about all of the housewives.

by Anonymousreply 155May 7, 2018 4:50 PM

It’s a pretty good gig to show up an act like an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 156May 7, 2018 5:53 PM

I would like to see a RHONY spin-off with all the crazy bit players who circulate around the Housewives and seem to know each other and bottom feed off the show.

Anna Rothschild -- a strange elusive character who calls the NY Post and inserts herself into every Page Six story involving this set. Whether dating Tom after LuAnn divorced him or drinking with Roger White's ex in the Hamptons before she got a DUI. Anna calls and gets herself quoted on the record in every trainwreck story.

Kasey Dexter-- Mario Singer's ex girlfriend who is a fame wh*re and now apparently dating Christie Brinkley's ex Peter Cook who is a major player and washed-up skirt chaser in the hamptons.

any others?

by Anonymousreply 157May 7, 2018 6:08 PM

Peter Cook is a player? I thought after his public shaming from Christie B. he couldn't show his face in public in the Hamptons. But I guess that's a step up for Kasey: from a never-was to a has-been.

by Anonymousreply 158May 7, 2018 7:24 PM

r157, how about DL icon REY?

by Anonymousreply 159May 8, 2018 2:16 AM

Is Tinsley a member of the Mortimer Club? Will she be able to bring Scott even though he's Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 160May 8, 2018 5:25 AM

Scott cheated? Sordid photos?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161May 8, 2018 12:20 PM

What is the Mortimer club?

by Anonymousreply 162May 8, 2018 12:30 PM

Scott screams bottom bear

by Anonymousreply 163May 8, 2018 3:53 PM

Dorinda is way over-the-top this season. It started at that Halloween party and keeps reappearing in every episode. The drinking to the point of slurring her words is really not a good look (and certainly not something to view as your "trademark").

by Anonymousreply 164May 8, 2018 7:15 PM

R162, sacrilege!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 8, 2018 8:04 PM

[quote] Dorinda is way over-the-top this season. It started at that Halloween party and keeps reappearing in every episode. The drinking to the point of slurring her words is really not a good look

DON'T YOU DARE!!!!

I LOST MY HUSBAND RICHARD, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!

YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY, YOU STUPID SLUT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 166May 8, 2018 8:11 PM

It appears as if the alcohol arc was planned going into the season.

by Anonymousreply 167May 8, 2018 11:11 PM

R160 yawn of course she's the type to immediately forgive her bf the minute he either wisks her away or buys her a big present.

I can't stand Sonja but she happens to be right about that.

by Anonymousreply 168May 9, 2018 6:39 AM

////////////

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169May 9, 2018 7:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170May 9, 2018 7:31 AM

I wish NY was on every night. The other franchise have become unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 171May 9, 2018 12:16 PM

Did anyone hear about this podcast Ramona did? Apparently she really is insufferable...and Avery is described as a "monster".

by Anonymousreply 172May 9, 2018 12:28 PM

Do you have a link, r172?

by Anonymousreply 173May 9, 2018 12:40 PM

I saw it on Reddit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174May 9, 2018 1:09 PM

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 175May 9, 2018 1:17 PM

Re the Reddit post, the Housewife confessionals seemed to be filmed in their houses? Is that just special effects?

by Anonymousreply 176May 9, 2018 2:16 PM

I believe some time they film their talking heads in their homes. And other times it's done in a studio with picture screen of their home in the background.

I know this because when kandi from RHOA was doing Broadway in NYC. She did some of her talking heads from a soundstage in New York with a photo of her background behind her. All of this was being documented for kandis YouTube channel kandi online.

But I believe that's something that's done in general even if you aren't traveling for work. You can kinda tell when their actually in their homes and when their sitting in front of a literary screen.

by Anonymousreply 177May 9, 2018 3:06 PM

I meant lite screen. Not literary screen.

Damn auto correct.

by Anonymousreply 178May 9, 2018 3:08 PM

Is that podcast reliable? Whining about a song and being labeled a monster seems like a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 179May 9, 2018 3:25 PM

Luann...drugged before arrest?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 9, 2018 5:55 PM

She looks like she was arrested for soliciting.......

by Anonymousreply 181May 9, 2018 6:09 PM

She can't manage to take responsibility for anything. What in the world is she doing with that charlatan Oz?

by Anonymousreply 182May 9, 2018 6:35 PM

I bet Rey slipped her something

by Anonymousreply 183May 9, 2018 7:22 PM

Luann WAS drugged. She had a large meat injection shortly before the arrest.

by Anonymousreply 184May 9, 2018 7:24 PM

No, I think they got busted in the hotel room before the injection.

by Anonymousreply 185May 9, 2018 7:26 PM

Did someone request large meat?

by Anonymousreply 186May 9, 2018 7:32 PM

Luann says she was drinking wine, then more wine, then martinis, and she doesn't remember anything after that so somebody must have drugged her.

No, it's called being blackout drunk, and it's de rigeur for severe alcoholics like yourself. Take responsibility for once in your life, Luann. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 187May 9, 2018 10:01 PM

Right. That's what I'm saying. She makes these ludicrous statements along the lines of "there I was, minding my own business...." And her audience/fans just say uh huh and let it pass. And at that point it becomes embedded in the Luann story as Fact.

by Anonymousreply 188May 9, 2018 10:09 PM

I had to laugh when Sonja told Bethenny that Ramona might be a sociopath in last weeks episode.

by Anonymousreply 189May 10, 2018 12:59 AM

Bethenny better not try to deprive us of drunk Doris

by Anonymousreply 190May 10, 2018 1:02 AM

Sonja will end up homeless.

by Anonymousreply 191May 10, 2018 1:20 AM

Bethenny shows tonight that she is greater than Mother Teresa. And she even tells us that she is.

by Anonymousreply 192May 10, 2018 1:24 AM

WHET Jules? Is her vagina still bruised?

by Anonymousreply 193May 10, 2018 1:26 AM

Anyone miss this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 10, 2018 1:28 AM

Jesus.

Tonight she posted a picture of her date on Insta.

by Anonymousreply 195May 10, 2018 2:10 AM

Sonja's hair looks stringy and messy. I guess she had her hair extensions removed or whatever. The only way her hair looked halfway decent in this episode was when she had it tied up. Otherwise it looked terrible.

And, what homeowner selling an expensive piece of property doesn't have their house professionally cleaned BEFORE the photographer arrives? I don't believe her housekeeper cancelled last minute. I think she was behind in payments or maybe stiffed her and couldn't afford to have her return. Sonja could have called any number of housecleaning services last minute and got someone over there to clean even if it was last minute, like the day before the photographer arrived.

She was not only unprepared she was lying to them. She seems to be keeping up appearances when she's really broke. Dog shit on the patio, really? Well, at least she collected the dog shit and left it in a nice pile.

by Anonymousreply 196May 10, 2018 2:25 AM

I love when Carole Bradshaw acts as if she's in high school fretting over a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 197May 10, 2018 2:35 AM

[quote] And, what homeowner selling an expensive piece of property doesn't have their house professionally cleaned BEFORE the photographer arrives? I don't believe her housekeeper cancelled last minute. I think she was behind in payments or maybe stiffed her and couldn't afford to have her return

[quote] She was not only unprepared she was lying to them

Also like her idol, donald DUMP.

by Anonymousreply 198May 10, 2018 2:36 AM

Im ready for housewives

by Anonymousreply 199May 10, 2018 2:48 AM

Bethenny calling Dorinda a drunk was a tad over the top given how much they all drink on these shows.

by Anonymousreply 200May 10, 2018 3:57 AM

I think that Dorinda summed up Bethenny perfectly, in this episode:

"You ruin everything."

Bethenny really does ruin everything. Nobody can ever be happy when Bethenny's around, because she's such a miserable person.

by Anonymousreply 201May 10, 2018 4:09 AM

Bethenny is bossy. She's also too uptight. She's too busy analyzing everyone and pointing out everyone else's faults to notice her own. Although I think what she is doing in PR is great and I applaud her for that.

by Anonymousreply 202May 10, 2018 4:20 AM

LuAnn and "The Count de Lesseps" combined gene pool, look much better on Noel, than they do on Victoria.

Not sure why, because her mother is so pretty.

by Anonymousreply 203May 10, 2018 4:24 AM

^ Seeing her daughter tonight I noticed she looks more like her father than LuAnn.

by Anonymousreply 204May 10, 2018 4:28 AM

The worst thing about Bethenny is that she tries to shame people.

She can't do anything privately, or discreetly. If she's going to embarass you, she's going to do it in a public place in front of lots of people.

That is the mark of a very damaged and disturbed person, who is seeking power and control over other people.

She really is toxic.

by Anonymousreply 205May 10, 2018 4:31 AM

Bethenny is too blunt and brass and not very tactful when she confronts others. But when someone confronts her she expects them to be civil. But then, most of the HW's are toxic in their own way.

by Anonymousreply 206May 10, 2018 6:09 AM

This week's Rose and Thorn:

Rose: Doris's completely bananas drunken performance at that dinner!

Thorn: Doris's completely shameful drunken performance at that dinner!

by Anonymousreply 207May 10, 2018 6:35 AM

R205, what are you talking about? Dorinda shamed and embarrassed herself. Bethany remained composed during the dinner and would've been justified if she had made a scene and told Dorinda to leave. The next day on the plane she showed her more compassion than any of the others would have afforded her. She didn't call her a drunk to be mean. She did it so she would get help and stop embarrassing herself to which Dorinda admitted she probably did need help. What Bethenny isn't is an enabler like some of the others are for making excuses for Dorindas behavior. Getting drunk at a nightclub with your girlfriends is far different than being at a dinner discussing life altering issues and being a messy drunk.

by Anonymousreply 208May 10, 2018 7:12 AM

yeah Dorinda was a fucking mess in this episode. No excuse to get wasted like that for a dinner. She was just meeting those people too.

It seems like all the NYC ladies have drinking problems except for Bethenny and Carole.

by Anonymousreply 209May 10, 2018 7:22 AM

I'm sorry I don't buy for a minute that wasn't a set up plot point. Why would she be so dumb as to get that ridiculously wasted to have dinner with those people? And even when I drink a lot ... maybe at the most I get really tired but I don't get anywhere near that sloppy. I think it's an act and I think the whole thing was an act.

by Anonymousreply 210May 10, 2018 7:40 AM

[quote]It seems like all the NYC ladies have drinking problems except for Bethenny and Carole.

Carole can't be seen getting drunk because Bravo doesn't want to be accused of promoting underage drinking, yo.

by Anonymousreply 211May 10, 2018 8:17 AM

If I didn’t have to hold down a real job I’d be drunk and high everyday

by Anonymousreply 212May 10, 2018 9:02 AM

Bethenny has zero credibility when she admitted to drinking with Dorinda before arriving at the dinner. If this was anything other than playing out a story arc and she was just so concerned, she would have told to Dorinda to go home and sleep it off before even going to the dinner.

by Anonymousreply 213May 10, 2018 11:56 AM

I thought that was a really honest and effective scene between Bethenny and Dorinda on the plane. I was surprised that Dorinda didn't go off, and Bethenny was brutally honest but not unkind.

by Anonymousreply 214May 10, 2018 11:56 AM

r203, neither of them inherited Luann's looks, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 215May 10, 2018 12:05 PM

Carole and Tinsley are mind-numbing. These are two 40+yo women acting like middle schoolers.

by Anonymousreply 216May 10, 2018 12:27 PM

Is it me or did Victoria's hair look like it belonged on an unwashed homeless schizophrenic? Her body seemed fine but the head was a mass of bone.

by Anonymousreply 217May 10, 2018 12:31 PM

I really hope Dorinda at the very least got drunk on SKINNYGIRL wine!

by Anonymousreply 218May 10, 2018 12:32 PM

I am surprised the people of Puerto Rico did not get cases of SG margarita.

by Anonymousreply 219May 10, 2018 12:34 PM

The way Dorinda acted at the dinner was truly disturbing. But put it in a larger context: what is and is not shown on camera. Bethenny brought Dorinda into the restaurant (and into the filming) knowing she was drunk off her ass. B's "intervention" on the plane was on camera. It's all so creepy, but I guess they knew they signed up for it.

by Anonymousreply 220May 10, 2018 1:24 PM

r220, exactly. That's why it's all sketchy. Had Bethenny not been with Dorinda earlier drinking, then I would understand. But don't drink with someone, get her liquored up, and then call her out under some self-righteous pretext.

by Anonymousreply 221May 10, 2018 1:34 PM

Dorinda doesn't need therapy. She's just sad and depressed.

She's going through a mid-life crisis, where everything is changing. She basically said it. Not to mention that the biggest change was the death of her spouse and partner. And it takes years (maybe more) to get over it.

She also said that she met John only 6 months after Richard's death, so it sounds like she was lonely and desperate for companionship. The way she spoke about not wanting to die alone in her apartment, just proves that she just wants another person with her, and doesn't really care who it is.

I feel bad for her. It's strange, because she has a daughter, a relationship, and a big circle of friends, but she's still depressed. Most people would love to have her life. But everyone handles stress and loss, differently. So when Bethenny said, "well everybody's got problems," she's right, but everyone doesn't handle those problems the same way. Some people can deal, and some can't.

So Dorinda's drinking is most definitely tied to some kind of depression, unhappiness, and anxiety about the future. I don't think she's the type to take medication either, because when Sonja told her about all the meds the doctor prescribed to her, Dorinda shook her head and mentioned how bad they are, because of all the side effects. I tend to agree with her.

Additionally, she could be going through menopause and other hormonal changes, which just make any problems that she has, even worse.

Not sure what Dorinda can do about all of this, but hey - at least she still has money, friends, and family.

Btw, it was really shitty of Bethenny to say "I'm going to be super kind, but you're a drunk." Prior to that, she also said "I'm not a doctor."

So she's "kind," but calls her friend a drunk, and she's not a doctor, but she's diagnosing Dorinda? Give me a break. She is honestly in no position to give advice. Being rich doesn't make you wise or smart. It just makes you rich.

by Anonymousreply 222May 10, 2018 1:36 PM

Thank god Dorinda has Bethenny to diagnose her.

by Anonymousreply 223May 10, 2018 1:50 PM

yeah LuAnn's kids look too much like their inbred ugly father.

by Anonymousreply 224May 10, 2018 4:34 PM

The daughter was very pretty at about 16, but her features have coarsened somehow and she looks a little beefy.

by Anonymousreply 225May 10, 2018 4:48 PM

Noel lost his appeal.

by Anonymousreply 226May 10, 2018 5:37 PM

But Jill lost her app-le.

by Anonymousreply 227May 10, 2018 5:43 PM

Sonja's ludricous flirting with that gay photographer was beyond pathetic. She needs to go, and SOON!

by Anonymousreply 228May 10, 2018 5:56 PM

I am sure every eldergay with money has uttered Sonja's bisexual line.

by Anonymousreply 229May 10, 2018 6:25 PM

Ramona looked good on WWHL. She needs to keep the short hair

by Anonymousreply 230May 10, 2018 9:46 PM

Too bad Tinz didn't copy Ramoaners shorter hairstyle. She would look so much better. Even if she only cut it to shoulder length.

by Anonymousreply 231May 10, 2018 10:27 PM

Does anyone think there’s something off about Tinsley’s boyfriend, Scott? The guy is a total nerd and below average looking, guys like him should praise jeebus for getting a girl like Tinz (not that she doesn’t come with her own baggage, she does seem very needy and clingy).

Do you think he’s just banging her and looking for a younger, more fertile woman to settle down with?

by Anonymousreply 232May 10, 2018 10:34 PM

starstruck?

by Anonymousreply 233May 10, 2018 10:41 PM

R232 Way upthread, R39 & R48. Says it all about that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 234May 10, 2018 10:43 PM

Tinsley went from THIS to.....Scott?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 10, 2018 10:47 PM

^ I suppose ya gotta take what you can get. Anyway, he ^ looks mean.

by Anonymousreply 236May 10, 2018 10:58 PM

I hope this is Tinsley's last season.

by Anonymousreply 237May 10, 2018 10:59 PM

She can take Carole with her.

by Anonymousreply 238May 10, 2018 11:12 PM

I feel like Tinsley Carole and Sonja could all go next season.

Find some dynamic, opinionated women with strong personalities to mix it up with Ramona, Bethenny, Luann and Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 239May 10, 2018 11:17 PM

even Kristen was more entertaining than Tinsley and at least she was married with kids

by Anonymousreply 240May 10, 2018 11:40 PM

That gay photographer looks like a total fisting bottom.

by Anonymousreply 241May 11, 2018 12:26 AM

Bethenney certainly let everyone know that she was the first to go to PR, it was her idea, etc. Is she going for a Nobel?

by Anonymousreply 242May 11, 2018 12:36 AM

It's called her Redemption Tour, r242.

by Anonymousreply 243May 11, 2018 1:40 AM

Can’t believe I watched a housewives episode after all this time but I did, and I was heartened to see Bethenny deal compassionately but directly with Dorinda—who does look like an alcoholic on this show, and one with a questionable heart after the last episode. I found their discussion after Dorinda’s drunk cruelty a lot more interesting than the typical screaming banshee scenes.

by Anonymousreply 244May 11, 2018 2:07 AM

It's very rare to see a HW share genuine emotion like Dorinda last night. That wasn't fake. And they weren't croc tears like Trampra or Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 245May 11, 2018 2:10 AM

I’m going to be kind to you...you are a drunk. No words

by Anonymousreply 246May 11, 2018 2:12 AM

R246 Being cruel to be kind. Most of Dorinda’s onscreen character is being a drunk, slurring fool who the audience laughs at. I felt embarrassed for her as soon as the subtitles came up to translate her drunken rambles as the production always does with her. She is being mocked and exploited by the show and clearly has an alcohol addiction.

by Anonymousreply 247May 11, 2018 2:26 AM

Isn't Bethenny so magnanimous? She drank with Dorinda all afternoon and then allowed Dorinda to go in front of cameras "bombed" (Bethenny's words) only so she could call her a drunk the next day. What a friend.

by Anonymousreply 248May 11, 2018 2:26 AM

"RHONY Star Luann de Lesseps Claims She was DRUGGED"!

I'm CRYING! OH, SHIT! UNBELIEVABLE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 11, 2018 2:30 AM

I still love Dorinda after her dinner performance. She showed a bit of fallen showgirl syndrome in that her husband w as invlved in international development for the USA gov and he used to discuss these matters with her and take her on biz trips She seemed a bit left behind in the conversation - out of the loop And then she became aggressive in her drunkeness Poor baby

She's admitted John's not a proper partner so it'll be interesting to see where that goes

by Anonymousreply 250May 11, 2018 2:37 AM

Maybe they can add Krisjen Neilson to the cast after TRUMP fires her evil mean looking ass.

She looks like a real bitch. She'd give everyone a run for their money.

by Anonymousreply 251May 11, 2018 2:38 AM

R221, do you even know what self righteous means? There was nothing self righteous about anything she said. You clearly need to re watch the scene after taking a look at a dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 252May 11, 2018 2:38 AM

R250 Yes very interesting, especially when John sees that episode and realizes he's a temporary fix. I can see that relationship on its way out, which is just as well. He seems sleezy. If she got her drinking under control she could do much better than John.

by Anonymousreply 253May 11, 2018 2:44 AM

it's just odd. Dorinda is clearly a somewhat intelligent woman. She knows she's filming a tv show for work yet she repeatedly chooses to get drunk. Sometimes she shows up drunk and other times she gets drunk while filming. The fact that she has no problem doing it over and over again means she obviously has a drinking problem and should get help ASAP

by Anonymousreply 254May 11, 2018 2:59 AM

r252, are you actually arguing that Bethenny Frankel is not self righteous?

by Anonymousreply 255May 11, 2018 3:00 AM

Dorinda keeps me watching.

Luann I still like. Bethenny has her moments but she's intolerable IRL and gets the "voice of reason" edit for the show. Carole and Tinsley are neither pluses nor minuses for me. I really find Sonja and Ramona just nasty, mean-spirited bitches. Not funny at all.

Does Dorinda drink too much? I don't know that she drinks so often, she just gets hilariously shitfaced when she does drink. In any case, she's not out getting arrested like Luann so I'm not worried about Doris. (I wish she'd visit BH next season and raise hell.)

by Anonymousreply 256May 11, 2018 3:09 AM

[quote]The fact that she has no problem doing it over and over again means she obviously has a drinking problem and should get help ASAP

Or she knows what gets her fans and keeps her on the show.

by Anonymousreply 257May 11, 2018 3:15 AM

BINGO! I love that some are so quick to label and totally disregard that they need to make drama for a tv show.

by Anonymousreply 258May 11, 2018 3:22 AM

The Tinz can stay if they make Dale a friend of.

That woman is reality TV gold.

by Anonymousreply 259May 11, 2018 3:25 AM

uh you shouldn't need alcohol to be entertaining. Dorinda has had fights with the other women before when she wasn't wasted. If she thinks she's only entertaining by being drunk then yes, she has a problem.

by Anonymousreply 260May 11, 2018 3:31 AM

Drinking is omnipresent on all of these shows.

by Anonymousreply 261May 11, 2018 3:36 AM

I've said this many times before, so I'll say it again: LIZZIE GRUBMAN !

Bravo, please dump Dorinda (she's not well) and replace her with Lizzie! Why? Lizzie, NYC PR Dynasty Princess Extraordinaire, has shit on every.effen.one of the RHONY woman, every.one of them.

(Dorinda is exempt from this; she was a respected married, though tipsy, woman at the time. The others were running amok with their riches in NYC/The Hamptons. She also remembers B when she was poor, when she was selling her SG box for connections.)

Lizzie, too, has been arrested and has a mug shot!

Queen B would stroke out, guaranteed -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262May 11, 2018 3:39 AM

Drop Dorinda? What kind of loon are you, Lizzie? We know you're an insipid spoiled JAP, but drop Dorinda? That's off the charts stupid.

by Anonymousreply 263May 11, 2018 4:09 AM

Holy fuck. I'm in the same restaurant as Ramoner right now. This is the second time this has happened in us say 3 mos.

She's such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 264May 11, 2018 4:46 AM

r264, what did she do?

by Anonymousreply 265May 11, 2018 11:34 AM

I think most viewers feel the same way as the person above who thinks Dorinda gets “hilariously shitfaced.” Whether she is an alcohol addict or she binges for the sake of being a TV personality, I personally can’t find much entertainment value in laughing at drunk people. There’s a good amount of alcoholism in my family and so it’s not really a laughing matter to me. I understand that opinions on this sort of thing differ...laughing at anyone’s self-abuse just isn’t enjoyable for me. I know that reality TV is a phenomenon with a life of its own, but I really have grown to resent Andy Cohen for his whole career, from exploiting middle-aged women’s addictions, illnesses and desperate attention-seeking to making straight viewers think that all gay men live to snort coke off the asses of 19 year-old “pass-around party bottoms.” Way too many random women have made casual remarks to me that make it clear they expect me to have the same interests and lifestyle as Cohen, and I find it really dehumanizing. I play it off because I don’t want to come across as humorless, but insinuations that because I am gay, I am all about working out, fucking young guys indiscriminately, doing drugs and selling myself out to marginally famous or wealthy people really offends me.

by Anonymousreply 266May 11, 2018 11:47 AM

In previous seasons Dorinda has been drunk in the early episodes and group trips and then she mellows out a bit. I don't think she is an actual alcoholic but she seems to get really fucked up. I am thinking there is some form of medication in the mix? The slurring is incredible to me. I know Dorinda naturally speaks with a bit of a slur but jeez she was unintelligible. She seems very vulnerable for such a seemingly strong woman. John is just an anchor it seems.

by Anonymousreply 267May 11, 2018 12:22 PM

We finally get some Bethenny/Carole action next week. I am interested to see how this plays out.

by Anonymousreply 268May 11, 2018 1:06 PM

r264, was she as raucous and frantic in the restaurant (without cameras rolling) as she is when we see her?

by Anonymousreply 269May 11, 2018 1:21 PM

Preview clip of next week at :45

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270May 11, 2018 2:24 PM

Where in the fuck does Bethenny get off calling Dorinda a drunk? What a nerve.

Quoting Bethenny from this episode, re: Dorinda:

"It's not my place."

"I'm not a doctor."

"I'm going to be very kind."

Followed by, "You're a drunk."

Well I guess she DID feel that it was her place, she certainly must THINK that she's a doctor, and that accusation was NOT AT ALL kind.

What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 271May 11, 2018 2:29 PM

Has anyone sampled Jill's new carpets?

by Anonymousreply 272May 11, 2018 2:33 PM

R272 We all know that husband Bobby didn't...he was GAY!

by Anonymousreply 273May 11, 2018 2:58 PM

You really think so, r273? He always seemed on the nelly side but could never picture anything sexual with him.

by Anonymousreply 274May 11, 2018 3:01 PM

Deary he had purses falling out of his mouth at all times. I bet she has an Italian lover now who is so macho, has a big cock and a squeaky clean hole

by Anonymousreply 275May 11, 2018 4:26 PM

anyone over the age of 30 who repeatedly gets drunk has a drinking problem. She's far beyond college partying years.

by Anonymousreply 276May 11, 2018 4:32 PM

No, r 275. She posted a photo of her new BF on Insta the other day; he's even schlubbier than Bawby and not nearly as well turned out.

by Anonymousreply 277May 11, 2018 4:41 PM

r276, you do realize they are on reality shows where drinking is now almost a prereq?

by Anonymousreply 278May 11, 2018 4:54 PM

R269 lol no she was with two other women though and drinking a shitton. It was around midnight so they all just shared a pizza. Basically drinking. She looks damn good though.

I've seen her at many events over the years though and she acts every bit as much the obnoxious deplorable as she does on the show. Maybe even more so. Sonja isn't as bad in person.

by Anonymousreply 279May 11, 2018 4:54 PM

She just buried her husband a few months ago. She's dating again already? Really?

I thought it was men who move on quickly.

by Anonymousreply 280May 11, 2018 4:56 PM

I think Carole Bradshaw was finally forced to earn her check this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 11, 2018 4:56 PM

So was Jill a beard then?

by Anonymousreply 282May 11, 2018 4:57 PM

Oh really? Buhbye, cunt. R280. Gone!

by Anonymousreply 283May 11, 2018 5:03 PM

Dating and posting pics of the guy, r280.

And she's no longer shilling for Zarin Fabrics. Every other product under the sun, but not that one.....

by Anonymousreply 284May 11, 2018 5:08 PM

r284, where are you getting your info? She just created a new rug line for Zarin fabrics and has been promoting it.

by Anonymousreply 285May 11, 2018 5:10 PM

Does LuAnn’s daughter bathe at all?

by Anonymousreply 286May 11, 2018 5:35 PM

R278 if Dorinda got drunk once in a while that would be tolerable. Her frequency of getting drunk is worrisome. You shouldn't have to drink to be entertaining. She's not a dumb woman so she knows there are cameras there but continually embarrasses herself and feels awful about it afterwards. Not a good cycle.

by Anonymousreply 287May 11, 2018 5:37 PM

r284, I don't think the rug line is being sold through Zarin Fabrics; they're being direct-marketed by eSale Rugs and Wayfair, and sold at Home Depot. There's no mention of Zarin Fabrics at all. I'm getting my information from her incessant posts on FB and Insta.

by Anonymousreply 288May 11, 2018 5:41 PM

I could have sworn I saw that for Zarin fabrics somewhere, unless something changed? Did they actually cut her out of the business?

by Anonymousreply 289May 11, 2018 5:43 PM

Don't know what her status is with the business. I just checked her website; it gives lots of information about the rugs and the deal she struck with the manufacturer, and there's not a single reference to the business. The rugs are pretty downmarket (polypropylene or something, like those rugs made from recycled water bottles), and possibly not something the store would want to carry.

by Anonymousreply 290May 11, 2018 5:49 PM

They need to bring Kristen back. She was very popular with viewers and her husband was hot.

by Anonymousreply 291May 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Kristen was queen bore.

Jill is definitely having her carpet sampled by a few 1 foot in the grave types.

by Anonymousreply 292May 11, 2018 7:22 PM

Dorinda explained her drinking on the plane. Bethenny dropped it but the aunties on DL continue to wring their hands.

by Anonymousreply 293May 11, 2018 7:24 PM

It's kind of amazing John and Dorinda are still together after she admitted he is a placeholder.

by Anonymousreply 294May 11, 2018 8:00 PM

Josh Taekman....hot??

by Anonymousreply 295May 12, 2018 3:56 AM

I guess Lu is no longer team Dorinda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296May 12, 2018 3:57 AM

Oh, snap...and the clapback...

And apparently Dorinda was not told there was a dinner until after she was drinking with Bethenny. I knew Bethenny was full of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297May 12, 2018 4:03 AM

I'll always be on team Dorinda.

She's funny, she's flawed, and she's fabulous.

Bethenny is a mean twat, and LuAnn is a phony drunken slut. I wouldn't take what either of them has to say, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 298May 12, 2018 4:07 AM

I really liked Heather after I got used to her. She seemed cool and entertaining and could hold her own while still seeming like a decent person. She was a good fit with the NY cast and her personality and even her look are the reason it was always my favorite of the housewives. They’re not as pretentious or mutilated as the other cities’ women.

by Anonymousreply 299May 12, 2018 4:12 AM

[quote] They’re not as pretentious or mutilated as the other cities’ women

Except for Bethenny, aka "The Joker."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300May 12, 2018 4:15 AM

R300 Yes, except Bethenny. But even she was odd looking before the surgeries. All the California women look manufactured. Ramona is generic-ish (except those eyes!), but all the others are very distinctive looking and not cookie cutter assembly line Barbie-ish.

by Anonymousreply 301May 12, 2018 4:17 AM

Ramona Singer is 61 and has had a lot of cosmetic shit done for sure, but she looks great and totally human. Same with LuAnn and Sonja. Why are their surgeries so much better than most of the other housewives’?

by Anonymousreply 302May 12, 2018 4:48 AM

They don't live in Hollywood/Beverly Hills. They completely over do it on the cosmetic enhancements out in cali. NYC is about looking more normal and natural.

That's what I think at least.

by Anonymousreply 303May 12, 2018 6:43 AM

R282 What do you think? Bobby was a first class flamer honey. He was gayer than gay.

by Anonymousreply 304May 12, 2018 7:46 AM

Ramona's tits are way too big for her body. She always looks like she's about to fall forward.

by Anonymousreply 305May 12, 2018 12:54 PM

I liked Holla Heather too, she could definitely hold her own. I am loving the next episode preview where Carole pulls out one of B's sayings and says "get off my jock" to her.

by Anonymousreply 306May 12, 2018 1:04 PM

NYC has better doctors. All the NY soap hos always looked better than the LA ones too

by Anonymousreply 307May 12, 2018 1:10 PM

Dorinda's blog is good...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 12, 2018 1:15 PM

R308 I loved this bit...

"Naturally, Bethenny calls me a drunk. Is she really compassionate or is this just another TV moment? We’ve all seen it before —her absolute glee while waiting for one of us to make a misstep, then she pulls out her P-Touch label maker: whore, drunk, nit-wit, loser. Cue the hug."

by Anonymousreply 309May 12, 2018 1:25 PM

I just hope some of them - Dorinda, Carole - stick to their guns and don't cave to her in the end.

by Anonymousreply 310May 12, 2018 1:29 PM

Wow, Dorinda's comment at R309 was SPOT ON.

She really nailed that ugly anorexic whore down, perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 311May 12, 2018 1:35 PM

R310 So do i because she's speaking so much truth about Bethenny that never gets said.

More:

"Does everyone notice that Bethenny not-so-subtly puts people down to make herself look bigger, better, smarter? I often wonder how that is working for her. As far as her referring to my late husband as “slightly powerful and slightly political,” let me get another thing straight: Richard, a man Bethenny never met and, of course, never asked about, was a sought-after advisor to financial icons like George Soros and politicians on both sides of the aisle from senators to presidential candidates. He also served in the Vietnam War and earned a doctorate in political science.

So Bethenny, stick to what you know — the booze business. And by the way, he’s Doctor Medley to you."

by Anonymousreply 312May 12, 2018 1:43 PM

[quote] And by the way, he’s Doctor Medley to you.

Oh DAMN, Dorinda!

Nicely played.

by Anonymousreply 313May 12, 2018 1:46 PM

Actually, come to think of it, Eileen Davidson on RHOBH has taken really, really well to her age-denying treatments. Her face would fit in much better with the NYC women than any of the ones in California. Kyle looks good, too, but I think she’s a little too young to tell.

by Anonymousreply 314May 12, 2018 1:46 PM

If you are anyway affiliated with these women: child, parent, relative, friend, co-worker, I would suggest removing yourself form their orbit. They are disloyal, damaged beyond repair, needing false fame for validation with no core - which will take precedence over concern for others, of needs of anyone else in their lives.

everyone talks about Dorinda, her alcoholism, but also how real, genuine she is....have you seen her daughter? She's a fucking twit, weirdo, bizarre young woman with no direction - so how real is Dorinda apart from dealing with her own neediness and boring everyone with how the death of her husband was so much more monumental that anyone elses experiences? If I were her husband, I would have wished death on myself to get away from her.

by Anonymousreply 315May 12, 2018 1:50 PM

I see Bethenny has joined the conversation at R315.

Looks like Dorinda has hit a nerve. Or should I say, a BULLSEYE?

by Anonymousreply 316May 12, 2018 1:53 PM

I think Dorinda is no match for Bethenny.. She's hitting back like she's cornered. The best zinger she can come up with is that her dead Husband Richard was a Ph.D? Big whoop.

And I think it's possible that John is finding out now, as the season airs, exactly what Doris thinks of their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 317May 12, 2018 1:59 PM

r314, Eileen is the exception. She looks great.

by Anonymousreply 318May 12, 2018 2:42 PM

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the latter half of the season....Bethenny/Sonja/Luann vs Dorinda/Ramona/Carole/Tinsley

by Anonymousreply 319May 12, 2018 2:44 PM

So is Doris basically saying that B set her up, ie drinking with her and only telling her about the dinner afterward?

by Anonymousreply 320May 12, 2018 2:45 PM

Bethenny has destroyed every relationship in her life. I know a NYC woman just like her: smart but mean. People are initially attracted to the good qualities, but the bad always destroys the bond in the end.

by Anonymousreply 321May 12, 2018 2:52 PM

I am surprised at the number of people going hard for Dorinda and playing along with Bethenny's "drunk" label. That whole scene was choppy and edited, and we were conveniently missing the entire day/backstory.

by Anonymousreply 322May 12, 2018 3:19 PM

Oh, come on. Whether or not Bethenny set her up, Dorinda's horrific behavior at dinner was real, and she was totally drunk. A sleazy backstory makes Bethenny look like a bitch (quel surprise) but doesn't justify Dorinda's actions.

by Anonymousreply 323May 12, 2018 3:23 PM

r323, is it about justifying her actions or is it about someone as hypocritical as Bethenny trying to call it out?

by Anonymousreply 324May 12, 2018 3:31 PM

Both, I think. She's calling B out on her hypocrisy but also implying to the reader that her drunken behavior wouldn't have occurred had B not somehow lured her into getting drunk under false pretenses. That just doesn't fly. They both look horrible.

by Anonymousreply 325May 12, 2018 3:34 PM

If I was in Dorinda's position I would quite the show after the reunion. All of these women are toxic assholes and Dorinda has her problems too. But I don't think she's anything truly like the others.

She's wealthy so it's not like she needs a paycheck from a reality TV show. I would make my exit right after the reunion is taped and be done with all of those women.

It seems nothing good can come from being on housewives.

Bravo is toxic. But we all still watch for the train wreck element.

by Anonymousreply 326May 12, 2018 3:39 PM

Luann will always be a cunt.

Sonja will end up homeless.

by Anonymousreply 327May 12, 2018 3:41 PM

I agree, r326; that's what she should do. But she won't, because she wants the attention....and the last word, which none of them will ever get.

by Anonymousreply 328May 12, 2018 3:41 PM

They've all made fools of each other and themselves in front of a large audience of people whom they mistakenly believe admire them.

by Anonymousreply 329May 12, 2018 3:43 PM

Yeah, the one thing I can’t resolve about these women is that unlike, for example, Brandi Glanville, most of them are wealthy and don’t need the income from the show. Many claim that their personae are TV characters and not really them...what I can’t come to terms with is anyone selling out their actual personal identities as public villains and addicts and fools for the sake of recognition on the streets. That’s so sad to me. Integrity means nothing today.

by Anonymousreply 330May 12, 2018 3:55 PM

They may be fooling themselves, but their TV personae = real life. These women aren't actors. But they are attention whores. Jesus, look at JZ, who's been off the show for ages but still refers to herself as a RH, posts nonstop on social media, allows Bravo to film her at her husband's funeral, and then posts video of herself riding home from the burial. The others aren't much better.

by Anonymousreply 331May 12, 2018 4:00 PM

Considering we live in such a youth-oriented society, when they are old and post-Bravo (only 5-10 yrs away, really) they'll find themselves alone unless they spend time with other disordered crazies and narcissists like themselves. Otherwise that circle of friends they now have, most of whom are using them for some reason or other, will be gone.

Once that happens they'll no longer be relevant and no one will admire or look up to them. I just watch the show, I do not admire them, but some viewers do. They do have a fan base, at least for now, until they are post-Bravo and old. Then their fan base will shrink and eventually disappear. Their social media followers will be gone. Once they are older their reputations as fame-whores and disordered women who create crazy drama out of thin air like a bunch of high schoolers, will seem more real to those who currently admire them and no one will give them a second look or time of day. They'll be admiring the younger and beautiful ones, their replacements.

The other thing is that disordered people get worse as they age/over time, not better or more mature. No, they get worse, just like with any medically diagnosed brain disorder. No legacy here, and they will not be forever admired like some real actresses are; "OMG, I know you, you used to be a HW, can I have your autograph. please?" No, they will be irrelevant and no one will pay any attention to them. Miss Cohen will be done using and exploiting them and busy with the new batch of young and beautiful crazies. No one will look up to them. They will look down on them. They will be mocked and remembered as the drunken crazy ladies among other nasty, negative labels.

by Anonymousreply 332May 12, 2018 4:48 PM

I loathe Ramona and Sonja but I gotta say this is probably the best current cast of any of the franchises. Dorinda comes off best, flaws and all, because what you see is what you get. I can't imagine her being any different in 'real life.'

by Anonymousreply 333May 12, 2018 5:08 PM

I realize that none of these women travel in rarefied social circles (contrary to what they would like us to believe), but I'm sure with each season they are less and less "clubbable," whatever that might mean in their lives. I imagine there are people who affirmatively don't want to be associated with them.

(Jill Zarin's "fabulous circle of people" includes such luminaries as Dina Lohan and Charlie Crist. Not to mention Trump)

by Anonymousreply 334May 12, 2018 5:13 PM

It seems Ramona, Carole and Dorinda are all singing from the same sheet of music about Bethenny. They're all sick of her and her labeling and superiority complex. Team Dorinda here, yeah it was a bad look but nothing we haven't seen before. It was really just kind of sad. Bethenny definitely helped to get her drunk. That I believe whole heartedly.

by Anonymousreply 335May 12, 2018 5:20 PM

Fame really is an addictive drug, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 336May 12, 2018 5:20 PM

Yeah, Bethenny's remarks about Dorindas Richard were far worse than D's drunken performance. Making R sound like some wannabe mildly involved gov official was low. Very low.

by Anonymousreply 337May 12, 2018 5:38 PM

Fiddlesticks. Bethenny's remarks were low and tasteless, but hardly worse than Dorinda's behavior. Dorinda embarrassed herself, Bethenny (not so important, I guess, except that the witnesses were her colleagues, who were made uncomfortable) and the relief workers, who looked mortified. She checked all the boxes for social gracelessness.

by Anonymousreply 338May 12, 2018 5:45 PM

I'm surprised no one has posted about this pathetic subreddit. Are these women for real?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339May 12, 2018 6:20 PM

Another interesting feature of RHONY compared to the other franchises is that the cast members all have at least one their HW with whom they share a fatal flaw.

Dorinda and Sonja are deeply sad women who can’t let go of their pasts and escape into altered states (whether it be booze, coke or in Sonja’s case straight up delusion of grandeur) to insulate themselves.

Luann and Ramona, who despite opposite life philosophies (Luann’s “just be cool” to Ramona’s “I’m sorry but can I be honest here”), are both hopeless narcissists who will never consider any perspective but their own and who will spend the rest of their lives completely at a loss as to why anyone would have an issue with the breathtaking selfishness that just comes naturally to them.

Tinsley and Carole, the world’s oldest debutante and junior at NYU, respectively, will probably go to their graves with nothing on their minds but party dresses, boys and pets that just coincidently happen to be the size of the babies they’ll never have.

Bethenny at her worst (which she is more and more frequently) is Jill Zarin 2.0 - an exacting tyrant who requires constant validation, perceives any human weakness in her friends as a personal slight and who is never happier then when she is devising punishments.

by Anonymousreply 340May 12, 2018 6:39 PM

Wow R340, well said. Yet we love to watch these crazy betches.

by Anonymousreply 341May 12, 2018 9:35 PM

[quote] the one thing I can’t resolve about these women is that unlike, for example, Brandi Glanville, most of them are wealthy and don’t need the income from the show

[quote] Fame really is an addictive drug

I think that the second quote, answers the first.

When I think about why Dorinda would want to stay on the show, it's because there's an exciting element to being a reality celebrity.

It's not only the Housewives, but Survivor contestants, Big Brother contestants, Amazing Race contestants, the Duggars, and even the Little People on TLC. Once they get used to the intrusion into their lives, they discover a life of celebrity, fame, and perks.

Dorinda is on radio shows, daytime talk shows, I've seen her make commercials, she gets flown out to LA for Andy's show, and I'm sure that she's interviewed by numerous magazines. She's probably recognized everywhere she goes, gets told how much people "love her," and want her autographed, and is photographed, etc. And who knows how many freebies she gets, just for being a reality star. For all intents and purposes, they truly are treated like celebrities.

That's the part that's very addictive.

Jill Zarin was a Housewife when it was still new and ratings were huge, so her taste of fame must have been on an even larger scale.

Once they learn how to navigate the bad press, I'm sure that the perks of the "job" outweigh the negative stuff. Just like any other celebrity, they learn to deal with it. Even better, it's like a fast-track to being famous, without having had to pay their dues, like Hollywood stars had to.

Being a shy person myself, I have never sought out (not wanted) attention or fame. But for a person who doesn't mind being in the spotlight, living the life of a well-known reality star, must be pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 342May 12, 2018 10:04 PM

I don't even know that fame was "sought out", at least not in the early stages of Housewives. I think it enveloped all of them and some (like Jill) got way too caught up in it.

by Anonymousreply 343May 13, 2018 1:35 AM

Luann wants to do cabaret?

I stumbled upon this clip on Youtube and no one leaves until I get a fucking explanation! Please!

And who is this hanger-on, bottom & bottom-feeder enabling gay who is encouraging her?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344May 13, 2018 2:47 AM

Bravo re-ran a very early season a week or two ago. In one episode Jill schlepped out to Darien to be part of a radio broadcast her sister Lisa was doing, and part of that was a one-on-one interview between the sisters in which Jill said very plainly that she was unpopular in school. I think that explains everything about her thirst for the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 345May 13, 2018 2:48 AM

[quote] Luann wants to do cabaret?

Luann should try this for her first act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346May 13, 2018 2:50 AM

LuAnn IS doing cabaret. She's sold out a couple of performances at 54 Below and was just in LA performing somewhere or other. I can't imagine who's going to see these shows, but evidently she performed with DL fave Cheyenne Jackson recently and posted a photo on Instagram.

It's not enough that she can't sing a note, she has to be mannered as hell on top of it. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 347May 13, 2018 2:54 AM

It's called CAMP, R347.

by Anonymousreply 348May 13, 2018 3:21 AM

Yes, but she's deadly serious, r348. And lose the tone, please.

by Anonymousreply 349May 13, 2018 3:35 AM

Ramona and her "team" are reportedly trying to erase any evidence of that horrible podcast which make Ramona and Avery look like assholes. They had them take it off the website and even Reddit was contacted about removing recap posts and links.

by Anonymousreply 350May 13, 2018 11:58 AM

The difference between them and actors R342 is that actors are in the public eye and are tabloid fodder, with their appearances criticized etc., but few of the talented celebs (with exceptions like GOOP) are liked or loathed for who they are as people. There’s a clear distinction between the job and the human being. People who lend their actual names and lives out to be created into television characters who are depicted as selfish, vain, petty, cruel, addicted, etc...it’s just beyond me to imagine ever wanting to do that.

by Anonymousreply 351May 13, 2018 12:04 PM

R347 I’d sooner spend my time and money watching LuAnn’s cabaret than to see Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper get off on talking about themselves for a couple of hours. How do THEY sell tickets for their Rich Gays Narcissism Roadshow?

by Anonymousreply 352May 13, 2018 12:06 PM

r352, fans just luuuurrrve Miss Andy. They call in all the time to say how much they love him and the show and how he's just the bestest ever.

by Anonymousreply 353May 13, 2018 12:19 PM

[quote] fans just luuuurrrve Miss Andy. They call in all the time to say how much they love him and the show and how he's just the bestest ever

I wonder how much he pays them to call in?

by Anonymousreply 354May 13, 2018 12:26 PM

Same here R352 I think Lu is in on the joke after all these years. As for AC2, what the hell do they have to talk about?? Sounds tedious to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 355May 13, 2018 1:42 PM

No wonder Bethenny might consider a Jill return now if all she has is Sonja in her corner.

by Anonymousreply 356May 13, 2018 1:50 PM

I love the irony of Bethenny calling someone a drunk as she's shilling a liquor brand to the audience left and right

by Anonymousreply 357May 13, 2018 2:02 PM

Can we talk about how it’s a running joke among everyone that black people use unconventional, nonbiblical names or else they use unconventional spellings of standard white names...but nobody asks why the fuck Bethany spells her name Bethenny?

by Anonymousreply 358May 13, 2018 2:11 PM

Bethenny is Welsh and Jewish isn't she? Don't they use changes of names like Marc instead of Mark to show that they are different?

by Anonymousreply 359May 13, 2018 2:17 PM

R350 What did the podcast say about Ramona and Avery or what did they say? I hope they ripped that fucking slore Ms Morgan. What a cheap floozy she is.

by Anonymousreply 360May 13, 2018 2:20 PM

r360, if you scroll up, the original reddit link of the recap was posted.

by Anonymousreply 361May 13, 2018 2:32 PM

Some Jews' use of Marc (and Steven) and other names is to distinguish them from saints' names, not to be different for the sake of being different. Bethenny's parents gave her this peculiar spelling; why would the onus be on her to justify it to r358 and r359.

As for Lu being in on the joke, r355, follow her on Instagram for a couple of days, or pay close attention to the show. I'm pretty sure that she has bought her own hype and now sees herself as the toast of cabaret world.

by Anonymousreply 362May 13, 2018 2:40 PM

There’s a “cabaret world”? In 2018?

by Anonymousreply 363May 13, 2018 2:51 PM

Sure, in Lu's world.

by Anonymousreply 364May 13, 2018 3:04 PM

Some of you are seriously judging a campy cabaret show and taking it seriously? Let her have some fun.

by Anonymousreply 365May 13, 2018 4:44 PM

R359 lol Welsh?!?? Is that what she says she is now?? Hahahaha

Oh yeah that's right according to B she's "half" Jewish. I don't say this very often but ...Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 366May 13, 2018 5:15 PM

[quote]Can we talk about how it’s a running joke among everyone that black people use unconventional, nonbiblical names or else they use unconventional spellings of standard white names...but nobody asks why the fuck Bethany spells her name Bethenny?

No.

Neither the show nor this thread have anything to do with black issues. Race bait much?

In any case, "Bethenny" has nothing on such atrocities as DeWaine, Whyttini, Dafydd, Mykel, Jazzmyn, etc.

by Anonymousreply 367May 13, 2018 6:39 PM

One of these things is not like the others. Dafydd is Welsh for David. In other words, not an atrocity if you're Welsh, and not invented in any case.

by Anonymousreply 368May 13, 2018 6:50 PM

And Tyrone, a common “black” name, is a region of Ireland. My point was that I’ve never heard anyone mention Bethenny’s alternate spelling but I have seen a lot of shit on here about “black” names and name spellings. So I mentioned it.

by Anonymousreply 369May 13, 2018 6:54 PM

Begone race loon.

by Anonymousreply 370May 13, 2018 7:20 PM

Sorry but I didn’t read the whole thread but I just caught one of the episodes and Sonya is renting her town house. They showed the front door of her neighbor’s, not hers. Hers is next to parking garage!

I work nearby and know the area, have even seen her in the past.

by Anonymousreply 371May 13, 2018 7:25 PM

^ Why did they use the neighbor's front door/entrance and not hers? Was it in need of updating and repair?

Aldo to add here, stupid Sonja didn't even have the townhouse or patios professionally cleaned before the realtor arrived with the photographer. She was running around in a frenzy trying to organize the clutter and last minute putting things away. She even scooped up her dog's dried up shit into a neat pile on the patio. I was embarrassed for her.

She had been told months earlier that the decor was too specific and most potential renters would not like it. For $32K per month they are going to expect better than that outdated decor and wallpaper everywhere that is also very specific to her personal tastes. You'd think she would have had the wallpaper removed and everything freshly painted and the repairs made and a thorough professional cleaning. All she did was make her bed, do the dishes and put her clothes and sex toys away.

IMO, her townhome is not ready for showings. She was informed months ago exactly what needed to be done (which wasn't major renovation type of work) to get her asking price and yet she did nothing. I don't believe she'll get $32K rent per month for that place, at least not in that condition with cobwebs and outdated, tacky decor. Where's Bethenny and Fredrik when you need them?

by Anonymousreply 372May 13, 2018 9:33 PM

I just noticed this recently, but when Bethenny is not in a group setting with the women, she is only ever SELLING SOMETHING.

She's either selling her SG product, or some "charity" she's organizing, or some event where she's being honored, but it's always some sort of SELLING MACHINE going on with her.

I mean, I guess it should be obvious, but she's really on the show to sell herself, which really sucks.

The other ladies are talking about their lives and relationships, and all she does is hawk her products on the show like that DUMP CAKE lady on the infomertial.

I think Bethenny would be better suited for HSN, rather than the Real Housewives. That's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 373May 13, 2018 9:46 PM

R373 That has always been her life. She was a contestant on The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, which was selling shit. Then she went on RHONY and was selling shit in grocery stores and lamenting how poor she was. Then she sold alcohol and then she sold that company. She even sold a talk show concept.

by Anonymousreply 374May 13, 2018 9:50 PM

What does Sonja do all day?

by Anonymousreply 375May 13, 2018 9:50 PM

R375 Interns

by Anonymousreply 376May 13, 2018 9:51 PM

[quote] What does Sonja do all day?

I can say for a certainty, that she doesn't clean her apartment.

I had to laugh when she said (in regards to her selling the townhouse) that she was looking at it with "new eyes," and it looks old and dirty, and that must be what people see when they come over.

Well DUH, dumb fuck! I don't know what she saw before that.

by Anonymousreply 377May 13, 2018 9:57 PM

They used the exterior of her neighbor’s house it’s nicer! Lol

by Anonymousreply 378May 13, 2018 10:22 PM

PLEASE LEAVE BLACK PEOPLE AND THE SPELLING OF THEIR KIDS NAMES ALONE.

THANK YOU!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 379May 13, 2018 10:42 PM

Oh God Bethenny and her fucking jeans. No, Gloria the world does not need another denim brand. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 380May 14, 2018 12:15 AM

I want to see a spinoff with all of NY's quirky side characters - Rey, Pickles, George Teichner, Brad (Jill's gay husband), Amanda Saunders, Harry Dubin, Rosie (Luann's housekeeper), Dale Mercer

by Anonymousreply 381May 14, 2018 2:02 AM

So what's the operation Ramona would have gotten done to make her eyes look normal? And did Susan Sarandon go to the same doctor?

by Anonymousreply 382May 14, 2018 6:10 AM

Wow. I was surprised reading something up above about Ramona having the power to get articles or posts removed. But I saw a story about that podcast where she is called out for her behavior on realityblurb.com and now it's gone.

by Anonymousreply 383May 14, 2018 11:33 AM

[quote] I want to see a spinoff with all of NY's quirky side characters

The best characters were the ones that Sonja had a "thank you" party for. It was a cast of assorted weirdos like her massage therapist, and her plastic surgeon, her interns, and a bunch of other freaks.

I think it's the same episode where Aviva threw her leg. What a perfect ending to a weird ass party.

by Anonymousreply 384May 14, 2018 4:28 PM

Yes! Bring back Sonja's messy massage therapist who spills all the tea!

by Anonymousreply 385May 15, 2018 3:08 AM

The Sonja freakshow party where Aviva throws her leg, was the best ever!

Bring back Aviva!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386May 15, 2018 3:27 AM

Rey and the massage therapist could be stars of the spin off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387May 15, 2018 4:47 AM

Wasn't there a bitchy hired/borrowed butler, as well? I half-remember cracking wise about setting him and Rey up as roomies for a spin-off.

by Anonymousreply 388May 15, 2018 7:12 AM

The butler was hired last season, likely an actor.

by Anonymousreply 389May 15, 2018 12:08 PM

Dorinda's book club...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390May 15, 2018 12:37 PM

How many more episodes of "Bethenny Frankel, Patron Saint of Puerto Rico," are we going to have to endure?

by Anonymousreply 391May 15, 2018 1:01 PM

A Manhattan judge Thursday said he wants Bethenny Frankel’s daughter to see a psychologist, but he won’t change the custody agreement she has with her ex-husband — for now.

The decision came following yet another fiery court appearance for the estranged couple, in which lawyers for the “Real Housewives of New York” star invoked ex Jason Hoppy’s recent stalking charges while his attorneys claimed the Skinnyg​i​rl ​creator didn’t actually care about their 7-year-old’s best interests.

The Post exclusively reported that Frankel, 47, sued for full custody of Bryn in December 2017, after Hoppy struck a dismissal deal in criminal court for approaching the former reality star at their daughter’s school and allegedly hissing, “I will destroy you, you can get all the lawyers you want, you’ve been warned.”

The two currently co-parent.

Judge Michael Katz said that while “on the surface it appears the child is doing well,” he wants an undated evaluation from a psychologist to ensure the parents’ venom isn’t warping her youth.

“What is very clear to me is that there is a terrible environment for communication between the parties,” Katz noted.

“This is a case where joint custody is just not viable,” Frankel’s attorney, Allan Mayefsky, told Katz earlier Thursday. “The harassment, the stalking, the 500 emails in 90 days, in which he called her a ‘sad, miserable, bitter old woman,’ and said, ‘I’ll pray for you,’ while asking about life insurance — a veiled threat — there’s no way these parties can be joint custodians.”

Mayefsky added that, during his email crusade, Hoppy had also mocked Frankel’s newfound Jewish faith.

“He wants joint custody because he wants the child support and he wants to be able to continue to see and harass my client,” said the lawyer, as Frankel stared straight ahead clad in a tight, green frock.

Her ex spent the hearing angrily sipping from a small water bottle.

Hoppy’s lawyer, Robert Wallack, argued that in all the court papers there hadn’t been a single mention of the 7-year-old.

“She’s smart, she’s happy, she’s healthy, and she’s doing well in second grade,” boomed Wallack. “The child is thriving under the current custody agreement.”

Hoppy’s attorney also said the duo just needed to “grow up” so their daughter didn’t have to read about herself online.

“You made this agreement, you’re going to have to grow up, you’re going to have to act like adults, and you’re going to have to make it work in the best interest of the child here,” he said of the 2014 deal currently in place.

“Does this mean Frankel has to wait until the child is 18 to stop receiving these derogatory emails?” Katz smirked.

“As far as respectful communication, that would certainly be a goal,” Wallack backpedaled. “But I want to note the current parenting plan has been working for five years.”

The estranged couple will return to court in early spring for an update.

“Bethenny’s claims of verbal abuse and harassment are untrue and are not borne out by the evidence,” Wallack said after the hearing. “The judge today simply acknowledged that the parties have had difficulty communicating with one another. And, while I don’t believe that re-opening this custody case is in Bryn’s best interests, the fact is Jason Hoppy is a great dad, and I fully expect that we will prevail if there’s a custody hearing.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392May 15, 2018 1:46 PM

The sad part is that she's creating as much of a destructive environment for her daughter as she had growing up.

by Anonymousreply 393May 15, 2018 1:48 PM

Exactly, R393.

I think it was pretty much a given, that Bryn would be screwed up. Just take one look at Bethenny.

The surprising thing was Jason going off the rails. He seemed so grounded, and so did his family. She must be doing something, for him to go completely batshit crazy. I'm guessing he just feels used by her, not to mention all the work he put in to help build her business. And then she was like, "ok, bye bye. you're gone."

I can only imagine the insane fights Bryn must have witnessed.

by Anonymousreply 394May 15, 2018 2:00 PM

Is that a recent pic of Jason? He looks much better.

by Anonymousreply 395May 15, 2018 2:09 PM

R366 I'm not a Bethenny fan at all(she's a cunt) but her mom is Welsh and Roman Catholic. Her father was Jewish.Her father skipped out on the family and didn't pay child support . She was raised by her multi-millionaire horse trading stepfather, John Parisella. Who she had a tumultuous relationship just like with her mom. She tends not to get along with others. Oh and you really need to do your research BEFORE you make a fucking fool of yourself you ignorant slut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 15, 2018 4:30 PM

Funny how a few weeks ago an episode aired with Jason in a flashback re B's dog who she cried over on Insta because her fans need to know just how much she's suffered (B, not the dog). Anyway, under the circumstances, I was shocked to see Jason even in a flashback.

by Anonymousreply 397May 15, 2018 5:05 PM

Bethenny really resembles her father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398May 15, 2018 10:23 PM

^ should have mentioned for those who don't click on links ^ old obit, that's not recent.

by Anonymousreply 399May 15, 2018 10:36 PM

Bethenny sure is a shitty mother.

She's so selfish and self-serving, that she can't control her hatred for Jason, enough to think of her own daughter.

Most mothers I know would put aside their differences with their exes, and try to remain cordial for the sake of the kids.

Not Bethenny. She always has to win. WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN.

And in the process, her daughter loses.

by Anonymousreply 400May 15, 2018 10:39 PM

I agree. But would like to add that if one is married to a sociopath they create drama and make it impossible to keep the peace because they thrive on drama. Being cordial doesn't change them. I am not saying Jason is a sociopath as I know nothing about him other than the stalking stories, etc. But that behavior sure does fit sociopathic behavior. And if he is a sociopath no matter what she says/does there will be chaos and drama. There is no way of working around that. Can't work around the crazy. I was married to a sociopath for 5 yrs. It's impossible. But it's also very possible that they are both crazy and both are equally part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 401May 15, 2018 10:50 PM

It's possible that Bethenny is also a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 402May 15, 2018 10:58 PM

Who is sucking Jason's dick these days?

by Anonymousreply 403May 15, 2018 10:59 PM

Will Bethanny ever have enough? Enough money? Enough success? A bigger apartment? She's a miserable human. Do you know how many parents I know who would gladly sell the business, take the money and live a happy life with their kids? Not her. If anyone is a sociopath it's her.

by Anonymousreply 404May 15, 2018 11:08 PM

That's why I said maybe they are both crazy and equally part of the problem. If so, two sociopaths raising a child can't end well.

by Anonymousreply 405May 15, 2018 11:43 PM

Bethenny is a hateful cunt. She doesn't like people. Her daughter will rebel against her one day.

by Anonymousreply 406May 16, 2018 1:43 AM

I hope Andy brings this up at the reunion, but he won't.

He's too chicken shit, and he's afraid of Bethenny.

Pussy.

by Anonymousreply 407May 16, 2018 1:54 AM

Bethenny has a breakdown this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408May 16, 2018 3:21 AM

Bethenny, the Queen of Drama.

by Anonymousreply 409May 16, 2018 3:33 AM

I'm so sick and tired of talking about Bethanny and her crazy family disfunction.

I like her as a business woman. But this drama with the ex husband is tiring.

Gosh!!!!

by Anonymousreply 410May 16, 2018 3:54 AM

So i wonder what "scripted show" the Tinz is filming (it's on her IG)?

She'll really never change and she'll really never stop chasing the same bullshit she always has.

by Anonymousreply 411May 16, 2018 6:58 AM

I really need to see Tinsley bring out her inner bitch.

by Anonymousreply 412May 16, 2018 12:04 PM

[quote] Bethenny has a breakdown this season

Another one?

What is it this time? Last time she was crying about being "homeless" in her million dollar apartment.

Maybe this time she'll break down because she only made $500,000 flipping her Hamptons home, instead of $1 million. Boo fucking hoo!

by Anonymousreply 413May 16, 2018 3:05 PM

Bethenny's "breakdown" conveniently occurs in Columbia where they need to top the much-buzzed Mexico trip last year.

by Anonymousreply 414May 16, 2018 4:00 PM

Bethenny has a breakdown approximately every third episode. Full-on sobbing, heaving shoulders, high, whiny voice babbling non-stop, and gobs of green slime pouring from every facial orifice.

She's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 415May 16, 2018 4:20 PM

[quote] She's a mess

It's all fake. Just like her "image."

I'm glad that the court is outing her as a bad mother.

by Anonymousreply 416May 16, 2018 4:23 PM

Carole Bradshaw will bring the SASS tonight.

Does that make Bethenny Kim Cattrall?

by Anonymousreply 417May 16, 2018 4:30 PM

Does Ms Morgan like anal? She looks like she likes that type of sex.

by Anonymousreply 418May 16, 2018 4:31 PM

Aviva discusses Carole's job security...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419May 16, 2018 6:47 PM

Aviva cracks me up. She's really obsessed with Carol, ever since she got the "word on the street" about Carol's ghost writer.

I'd love to see her come back and get under Carol's skin. That would be fun to watch. It's the only time I ever saw Carol Bradshaw get reeeeeally upset.

by Anonymousreply 420May 16, 2018 7:42 PM

Aviva inquired about a painting I was selling in a Facebook group. I was all excited to meet and potentially deliver said painting to Leggy, but she never replied back to my response. Oh well!

by Anonymousreply 421May 16, 2018 11:42 PM

From R419:

[quote]Then Aviva explained the breakdown of her relationship with Carole. She admitted, “I think Step 1 for me and Carole was when I called the girls white trash.” And by “the girls” she means Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan specifically. Aviva recalled, “I sort of turned from being a fan favorite to a fan non-favorite.” She continued, “When I started to get a little bit hated for going after Sonja and Ramona, for the whole white trash thing, and all that, Carole in real life started to distance herself from me.”

I didn't watch the show when Aviva was on. Were Ramona and Sonja so beloved by viewers then that fans turned on Aviva for saying that? I mean, they are white trash.

by Anonymousreply 422May 16, 2018 11:59 PM

Aviva was liked pretty well at the beginning of season 5 because she seemed to have that cool New York sensibility that Carole has, but as soon as she started getting into mindless tiffs and having privileged temper tantrums, viewers quickly turned on her. Basically all of her arguments stemmed from her having a tantrum about something because she has anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 423May 17, 2018 12:02 AM

[quote]IMO, her townhome is not ready for showings. She was informed months ago exactly what needed to be done (which wasn't major renovation type of work) to get her asking price and yet she did nothing. I don't believe she'll get $32K rent per month for that place, at least not in that condition with cobwebs and outdated, tacky decor.

I park in the garage next to Sonja's house and the For Rent sign is still up.

by Anonymousreply 424May 17, 2018 2:08 AM

Bethenny is a toxic cunt. Time to find a new therapist.

by Anonymousreply 425May 17, 2018 2:14 AM

Id much rather watch crazy Aviva and her perv dad than boring Carol. Who orders hard boiled eggs in a restaurant? Thats something you eat at home. Its like orderng a bowl of Rice Krispies. Maybe by her sophomore year she'll learn.

by Anonymousreply 426May 17, 2018 2:15 AM

Next week is murder mystery party at Dorinda's in the Berkshires. The Berkshires episodes every season are always fun. It's definitely become a thing.

by Anonymousreply 427May 17, 2018 2:35 AM

LuAnn singing to Ben Rimjob or whatever his name is was the highlight of tonite's episode. Isn't she going to prison soon?

by Anonymousreply 428May 17, 2018 3:39 AM

I love that Bethenny talks so much shit about Carole in her TH, and Carole is oblivious.

by Anonymousreply 429May 17, 2018 3:45 AM

Berkshires looks fun!!

by Anonymousreply 430May 17, 2018 3:45 AM

The Berkshires are always fun, because Doris knows how to MAKE IT NICE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431May 17, 2018 3:51 AM

R428 "Isn't she going to prison soon?" No, she's rich and white.

by Anonymousreply 432May 17, 2018 3:51 AM

"Who orders hardboiled eggs in a restaurant?"

Carole - She's white trash.

by Anonymousreply 433May 17, 2018 3:53 AM

Is Bravo fucking with us? Carole Bradshaw (with her new short hair) goes to Cosmo to start writing a column? I'm surprised Candace Bergen wasn't asked to sit in as the editor.

by Anonymousreply 434May 17, 2018 3:54 AM

[quote]Is Bravo fucking with us? Carole Bradshaw (with her new short hair) goes to Cosmo to start writing a column? I'm surprised Candace Bergen wasn't asked to sit in as the editor.

Funny. Who is the "Cosmo Girl" now? Helen Gurley Brown is flipping in her grave.

by Anonymousreply 435May 17, 2018 4:18 AM

R434 Yeah but the woman in charge at Cosmo knew Carole from a party many, many years prior; one night, all those years ago, when they got smashed and were so drunk they didn't know how they got home. So all these years later, she finally contacted her co-drunk drinking buddy, Carole, to author a short article for Cosmo. Makes perfect sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 436May 17, 2018 4:19 AM

Carole is a 50 year old anorexic real life carrie bradshaw. She clearly has issues with food with the way she ordered those eggs and the food wasn't allowed to be touching etc.

We should get rid of tinsley and put in Dina Lohan. She needs the money now the bank foreclosed on her house.

by Anonymousreply 437May 17, 2018 11:52 AM

Carole has proven to be the star this season.

by Anonymousreply 438May 17, 2018 12:04 PM

Did anyone notice Bethenny intimate that Adam has money? From what? Is he actually that successful?

by Anonymousreply 439May 17, 2018 12:04 PM

Adam seems like a entitled boy to me but it was a fair question of he couldn't really afford or didnt want to take a week off without pay. Either way by saying Adam is an opportunist, Bethenny casts a cloud of opportunism over Carole's and Adam's relationship. Not nice.

by Anonymousreply 440May 17, 2018 12:31 PM

Bethenny's renovated Soho loft

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441May 17, 2018 3:37 PM

I think last night was my favorite ep of the season so far. The classic Ramonaism of her calling Luann a man was the highlight.

by Anonymousreply 442May 17, 2018 4:37 PM

And Ramona's response, "like a man cackle, cackle", priceless.

by Anonymousreply 443May 17, 2018 4:50 PM

Jesus Sonja was in rare form on WWHL. She had to be coked to the gills. Keith Hernandez was really fun and a great sport. He probably banged Sonja afterward. He said he had "dated" LuAnn before she was a countess. Said she was gorgeous and he went for her hard. Also, he said the most homoerotic thing he ever saw in a locker room was Bill Robinson naked?? Not sure what that meant exactly?

by Anonymousreply 444May 17, 2018 4:53 PM

I really wonder how they will handle next season casting

by Anonymousreply 445May 17, 2018 5:01 PM

Hmmm...did Tom's Palm Beach NYE yacht party have anything to do with Luann's arrest? Was that the same night?

by Anonymousreply 446May 17, 2018 5:02 PM

Miss Carole Bradshaw has some choice words for B's shade about her career (or lack thereof)

"All I’ll say about the latest bunch of insults, including the bizarre claim that I don’t have a career, is this: I will put my resume up against Bethenny Frankel’s any day of the week. When Bethenny was auditioning for B movies, I was travelling for ABC News to places similar to what you saw in Puerto Rico. After that I worked in publishing and wrote for national magazines, and now yes, I am on Reality TV. The irony isn’t lost on me that while Bethenny is gossiping about me over pizza with Dorinda, I’m working.

The entirety of Bethenny’s career, other than some minor success she had as a caterer, has been in Reality TV. From Apprentice to Housewives and all that it has brought her — including launching her Skinnygirl business — Reality TV has been very good to her. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447May 17, 2018 5:13 PM

Fuck, Carole came to play this season. Finally someone has taken the DL critique and changed...

by Anonymousreply 448May 17, 2018 5:20 PM

Now I can see why Bethenny might be recruiting Jill next season

by Anonymousreply 449May 17, 2018 5:22 PM

It's the most obvious storyline for Bethenny (and Jill) -- rekindling their friendship and coming together after loss.

by Anonymousreply 450May 17, 2018 6:00 PM

Carole would completely destroy Jill. Carole is sane and smart and calculating and knows how to handle herself.

by Anonymousreply 451May 17, 2018 6:11 PM

r451 that's funny, since the general viewer opinion is this season is the dumbing down of Carole. She's lost a LOT of her wit.

by Anonymousreply 452May 17, 2018 6:44 PM

I think B gets flustered when Carole gives it back to her. She knows she is smart, educated and accomplished unlike any of the others girls with maybe Dorinda as an exception.

by Anonymousreply 453May 17, 2018 6:53 PM

I was surprised when Bethenny went for Carol. "I realized we don't have anything in common. She has more in common with Tinsley. They're not married.... she doesn't have a career."

Damn. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that she was jealous of their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 454May 17, 2018 7:37 PM

What exactly DO Carol, Tinsley, Sonja, LuAnn and Dorinda do all day?

None of them have real jobs, right?

No wonder they can sleep all day and party all night.

How can I become a socialite?

by Anonymousreply 455May 17, 2018 7:38 PM

Is it just me, or is Bethenny trying to do to Carole what Jill tried to do to Bethenny?

by Anonymousreply 456May 17, 2018 7:45 PM

[quote]Keith Hernandez was really fun and a great sport. He probably banged Sonja afterward.

Not unless she had a sex change.

by Anonymousreply 457May 17, 2018 7:52 PM

Lol R457, Keith pinged HARD on WWHL.

He showed no interest in Sonja OR Luann.

Keith wants cock!

by Anonymousreply 458May 17, 2018 7:56 PM

I've head the Keith Hernandez gay rumors for years but last night was the first night I believed them. First off, he's now a hot daddy. Secondly, he pings off the charts. And who was the hot fucking bartender last night? Did Andrew even say who he was and why he was there?

by Anonymousreply 459May 17, 2018 8:40 PM

r456 i said the same fucking thing last night! This is the exact same thing that happened to B in season 3.

by Anonymousreply 460May 17, 2018 8:40 PM

Wasn't Keith Hernandez being gay an open secret? Wasn't that the underlying joke in that Seinfeld episode?

by Anonymousreply 461May 17, 2018 8:42 PM

R457, I think you're right! but also, I think Bethenny is such a narcissist that the moment Carole stopped trailing after her and agreeing with everything she said/did, she turned on her. I think she felt like she'd lost control of Carole and resented she didn't have her complete attention anymore. I don't know how fair the idea of Carole as a 'puppet' is, and I find it ironic that Bethenny made the claim when she was the one appropriating Sonja's issues with Tinsley in order to attack her in public about an argument that had nothing to do with her, but I kind of feel like Bethenny has absolutely no problem with Carole being someone's puppet, as long as that person is her.

Conversely, I feel that Carole actually has her own control in her relationship with Tinsley and that is more of an equal friendship. As usual, Bethenny has no self-awareness and seems to be projecting her behaviour onto other people.

by Anonymousreply 462May 17, 2018 8:54 PM

Adam totally seems like an opportunist, so I believe Bethenny on that one. The fact that he's demanding payment for charitable photography work, is totally scummy. It's DISASTER RELIEF, you selfish asshole!

Now his being with Carol makes total sense. He was with her to boost his profile, and nothing more. He might have gotten some old lady pussy for a while, but once he used her for as much as he could, he was done and moved on to a younger woman. Naturally.

The fact that Carol was defending his asking to be paid for relief work, just shows that they're both selfish cunts.

I think Dorinda's going to be in trouble next episode, because Carol is going to blurt out to Bethenny, "so I hear that you were mad at Adam for asking to be paid for his photography work...." Obviously Dorinda blabbed.

Haha she has such a big mouth. First she repeated what Sonja told her about Tinsley, which created problems, and now she's repeating what Bethenny told her about Carol - again, creating problems.

Talk about stirring the pot!!

by Anonymousreply 463May 17, 2018 9:11 PM

If Bethenny is doing anything, it's making Carole relevant. She's practically forcing her ass to actually do something after 5 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 464May 17, 2018 9:18 PM

Yikes, Tinsley also came for the B in her blog

by Anonymousreply 465May 17, 2018 9:23 PM

LMAO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466May 17, 2018 9:26 PM

R455 win the mega millions lottery jackpot and you to can live the life of a socialite.

All it takes is enough money and getting in with the right circle of friends.

Wallah you're now a socialite. Just make sure you know how to carry yourself first.

by Anonymousreply 467May 17, 2018 9:29 PM

And wallah...wallah appears!

Well done!

by Anonymousreply 468May 17, 2018 10:50 PM

^^ Staying up half the night partying and drinking ages you. I've noticed that Socialites tend to age quickly. Mark my words, within 5-10 yrs, in spite of all their anti-aging remedies and cosmetic procedures, they are going to look much older than their age, like old hags.

by Anonymousreply 469May 17, 2018 10:58 PM

R463 still doesn't know how to spell Carole's name correctly after all these years.

It was great seeing Sonja and Ramona together again. Hey, Ramoner, let's go bowling!

by Anonymousreply 470May 17, 2018 11:14 PM

I don't believe Adam is in a position to stop working for a week and fly off to PR with St B to snap pics. If he lives paycheck to paycheck then I don't blame him for asking B for payment. He knows she can afford it.

by Anonymousreply 471May 18, 2018 12:26 AM

[quote] I don't believe Adam is in a position to stop working for a week and fly off to PR with St B to snap pics

It was for the Houston hurricane relief effort.

And Adam is worth over a million bucks.

Trust me, he has the time. He's just a greedy prick.

Adam UNworthy, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 472May 18, 2018 12:37 AM

Is this Adam's new girlfriend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473May 18, 2018 12:41 AM

^^Nice package on Adam there.

by Anonymousreply 474May 18, 2018 1:08 AM

You should see the pics of him in his underwear, R474.

He has a nice sized dick.

by Anonymousreply 475May 18, 2018 1:22 AM

Me? Gay???

You fruits are cray-cray!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476May 18, 2018 2:03 AM

How the hell is Adam worth a million?

by Anonymousreply 477May 18, 2018 2:20 AM

R469 Tell that to Paris Hilton. She's been partying, drinking and doing all kinds of hard drugs for the last 20 years. And for a white woman in her late 30s she looks pretty damn good. I know it's all due to having access to a vast amount of money and the best cosmetic products money can buy.

But Paris looks damn good for her to be living a hard party life her entire adult life. And to be white on top of that. Because as we all know white people tend to go to shit after they exit their 20s. Not Paris though.

She's one of the lucky socialites.

by Anonymousreply 478May 18, 2018 3:00 AM

^ I think r469 was referring to when they are older. It catches up with them very suddenly. When they are older though.

by Anonymousreply 479May 18, 2018 3:09 AM

Bethenny is too old for Carole. She needs someone younger and closer to her own age, like Tinsel, to pal around with. They can be young and carefree together without Old Lady Bethenny acting like a party-pooper.

by Anonymousreply 480May 18, 2018 4:00 AM

Tinsley is so much older than Carole. Avery is closer to Carole's age.

by Anonymousreply 481May 18, 2018 11:54 AM

Kasey Dexter slams Ramona

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482May 18, 2018 11:56 AM

Get off my jock.

by Anonymousreply 483May 18, 2018 3:02 PM

Lu should have responded to Ramona's catty tall like a man remark:

No, I'm tall like every goddam super model on the planet, shorty.

by Anonymousreply 484May 18, 2018 3:15 PM

Luann really doesn't go for the petty insults.

by Anonymousreply 485May 18, 2018 3:18 PM

This is the most press Carole has gotten on this show. She should be thanking Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 486May 18, 2018 3:41 PM

Which is why I kind of like Lu R485. She doesn't stoop to their level.

by Anonymousreply 487May 18, 2018 4:37 PM

R485 I watched that part twice where Ramona insulted LuMan and I think she did respond by snapping back at Ramona, but her snappy one sentence comeback was edited out. It was probably what R484 said or very similar. Anyway, that's what it looked like to me the second time I watched that specific part.

LuAnn jumps on petty insults to facilitate drama, she rarely ignores it. Plus, no woman who is being called a man is going to take that shit, let alone LuAnn. I doubt "LuMan" let that one go. Her quick, sharp response looked edited out. Ramona might be on par for her age intellectually, but from an emotional standpoint she has never matured a day beyond 14 yrs old.

by Anonymousreply 488May 18, 2018 4:47 PM

Ramona has many repugnant ideas about gender..

by Anonymousreply 489May 18, 2018 4:57 PM

Ramona never sucked Mario's big Italian cock

by Anonymousreply 490May 18, 2018 5:02 PM

LuAnn should have came back with whatever crazy eyes.

Are Ramonas eyes a touchy subject for her?

by Anonymousreply 491May 18, 2018 5:30 PM

Is Luann getting the sympathetic edit? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 492May 18, 2018 5:37 PM

Speaking of crazy women. There's a story in the daily mail about Jocelyn Wildenstein and how she just blew through a $2.5 billion dollar divorce settlement.

DL catnip. Someone should start a thread.

by Anonymousreply 493May 18, 2018 5:43 PM

^ There is DL thread on it. I saw it yesterday.

Jocelyn is living on her $900 a month Social Security check and has hit lots of people up for money. I don't know why she hasn't already put her Trump Tower apartment up for sale. The dynamic duo, Fredrik & Bethenny, could buy it for less than FMV, since they know Jocelyn is desperate for money. Then they can do their magic and make a nice profit. Win-win for both sides!

by Anonymousreply 494May 18, 2018 5:58 PM

Will Carole Bradshaw finally get to sit next to Stanford Cohen at the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 495May 18, 2018 6:04 PM

R494 Thanks I didn't know there was a thread on it already.

by Anonymousreply 496May 18, 2018 6:08 PM

That "Coupon Cabin" commercial is disgusting. Dorinda, John, Carole, Adam (!), Tinsley and Scott all look like they are trapped in a stalled elevator. They robotically deliver their lines while Tinsley adorably pretends to fluff hers. Adam looks like he would rather be anywhere else on the planet. And this was beneath you, Doris!!!

by Anonymousreply 497May 18, 2018 7:05 PM

Rumor has it that Adam grabbed John's cucumber.

by Anonymousreply 498May 19, 2018 3:33 AM

Why do all the ladies always look so much better on WWHL vs the show?

by Anonymousreply 499May 19, 2018 5:10 AM

Gosh, I wonder why R499. What could it be?

by Anonymousreply 500May 19, 2018 5:33 AM

Ummmm....hahaha r500??!? It's not like they refrain from getting fillers when their filming so I really don't know wtf you're being so know it all about.

But continue to try to be clever...

by Anonymousreply 501May 19, 2018 5:44 AM

Damn you're dumb about tv and life and stuff R501. I ain't trying to be cleaver. Try to figure it out for yourself. HINT: Why do most guests on WWHL look better than they do on the street or in a bar or on a public toilet or the deck of a boat?

by Anonymousreply 502May 19, 2018 6:02 AM

r501 It's a little thing called lighting. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 503May 19, 2018 6:04 AM

Lighting and good makeup. If you ever seen Cohen without makeup, you know the difference between his face on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 504May 19, 2018 12:43 PM

I've always felt the makeup on WWHL is too heavy. They fucking cake it on.

by Anonymousreply 505May 19, 2018 12:47 PM

Sonja has nothing to spend on fixing the house up?

by Anonymousreply 506May 19, 2018 12:57 PM

r505, again if you've seen Cohen without makeup, you know why they need to cake it on.

by Anonymousreply 507May 19, 2018 1:25 PM

Bethenny and View co-host clap back at each other over charity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508May 19, 2018 1:25 PM

I hate defending Bethenny, as she is a harpy, but her charity work in Puerto Rico is doing actual good, self serving or not.

by Anonymousreply 509May 19, 2018 1:40 PM

I waver back and forth on that issue, but honestly, that episode of NY was the only time in any mainstream media that I have seen any kind of depiction of the horrible conditions after the hurricane. That's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 510May 19, 2018 1:44 PM

Leave my girl sunny alone. She has her personal feelings and she's half Puerto Rican and has a personal connection to Puerto Rico. It's only fair she would question the motive behind Bethanny publicizing everything.

Also Bethanny and Sunny had a run in with each other a few years ago in the Hamptons when Sunny was leasing a house next to Bethannys. Apparently Bethanny was mean to Sunnys son I I remember correctly. She even talked about it on The View.

Bethanny is doing a lot of good but she can still be a peace of work.

by Anonymousreply 511May 19, 2018 4:59 PM

PREACH!

by Anonymousreply 512May 19, 2018 5:02 PM

As much as I hate Bethenny, and even though she orchestrated this whole effort to bolster her image and get people to buy her shit products, the fact remains that she did a helluva lot more for these people who are suffering than our own government is doing. I absolutely can't fault her for that.

And like someone mentioned upthread, it's one of the rare times we've seen the devastation that still remains in Puerto Rico TO THIS DAY. The Trump administration, FEMA, and Congress should be ashamed.

I only wish that Dorinda had been drunk and/or coked up during the gift card deliveries. It would have been fun to see her walk up to a family and go, "Aaah, yer showe boooteeful. I'm unna gib yoo all dish moneee cuz yer sho booteful an aye wish yooo wer marfandl aopenn adrun dour grun…"

Then she'd give away all the gift cards to that one family and Bethenny would go off on her for ruining the whole trip. Now THAT would've been one great episode!

by Anonymousreply 513May 19, 2018 5:11 PM

It's great that Bethenny got so involved in the relief efforts for Puerto Rico and Houston. That being said, just because someone does charity, it doesn't mean he/she isn't still an asshole. There have been numerous examples (I mean in real life, not on the dumb reality shows) of Bethenny treating people in a horrible way. A lot of rich and powerful people use charity to make up for how terribly they behave in their daily lives.

by Anonymousreply 514May 19, 2018 5:17 PM

Tinsley is 42 years old. Enough with the baby doll dresses and the Baby Jane Hudson curls!

by Anonymousreply 515May 19, 2018 5:21 PM

Nicky Hilton Rothschild would be good for this show. There's real money there. But she would never do a reality show. She didn't even want to appear on family fued with the Kardashians a few months back when TMZ reported it. Kathy and Paris was all for it. But Rick and Nicky who had originally agreed to do the show backed out the day it was supposed to be the Hilton's VS Kardashian's family fued show. Which I find weird because the Hilton's have a history of going to Kardashian Christmas parties going back decades.

Maybe the Rothschilds said don't do it and that it would have been an embarrassment for the family.

by Anonymousreply 516May 19, 2018 5:48 PM

Do we think Tinsley and Carole have tasted each other?

by Anonymousreply 517May 19, 2018 5:49 PM

LuAnn can be petty but it's always in a classy way

by Anonymousreply 518May 19, 2018 6:19 PM

I was shocked to see Bethenny call out Carole for not having a career.

by Anonymousreply 519May 19, 2018 6:25 PM

She calls out Carole and Tinsley for not having a career-Dorinda and Sonja don’t work and I wouldn’t call what LuAnn does a job. The only one in this cast that works besides her is Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 520May 19, 2018 6:35 PM

but what does Ramona do except sit at her desk and make phone calls? She doesn't create those clothes-they're excess that didn't get used from stores

by Anonymousreply 521May 19, 2018 6:45 PM

I know it's all made up shit for the drama anyway, but once Bethenny articulated Sonja's issue with Tinsley for her, yes it made total sense and I would feel the same way if I were her. And I actually loved when both Bethenny and LuAnn insisted the Tinz was "socially" at the bottom and had no friends, which in Tinsley's eyes is literally the worst thing you could say to someone. Nothing gets her goat more because she still wants to live under the delusion that she is what she "was."

Reinvent herself my ass.

by Anonymousreply 522May 19, 2018 7:09 PM

If Carole wants to stay on the show, she needs to have a baby next season.

by Anonymousreply 523May 19, 2018 8:07 PM

MTV needs to bring back celebrity death match.

Carole VS Bethanny.

by Anonymousreply 524May 19, 2018 9:30 PM

I had to chuckle at the comment about no career considering DL has been saying the same thing for years.

by Anonymousreply 525May 19, 2018 11:31 PM

Bethenny's "success" and "career" comments (first to Ramona in the premiere, now Carole) are so ridiculous considering her entire brand is based on taking the sugar out of a margarita. We all know what she was doing in season 1, and it had nothing to do with building a brand or a liquor company.

I don't begrudge her success after the fact, but I wish she would own that she got damn lucky.

by Anonymousreply 526May 19, 2018 11:39 PM

^ I agree. She had an idea. And she got lucky. Hardly a career.

She also had the right people around and who were useful to her (Jason for one), and she was willing to embarrass herself and let herself be exploited on reality TV, aka: selling one's soul to the devil. Throwing her success in the face of others takes away from her success. Or I should say, luck. She's too showy and she has a mean streak. That's why I don't like her.

by Anonymousreply 527May 20, 2018 1:16 AM

R527 that's being kind. She slept with the right multimillionaire investors. It's really sad even quote self made women I can't think of anyone who made it without the help of men, whether it's their husband, boyfriend, whoever they're fucking, or their rich daddy. As a woman with none of the above it's disheartening .

by Anonymousreply 528May 20, 2018 2:39 AM

So I'm guessing the Berkshires will be a 2 part episode then guess what? It should be time for the ARREST of LuAnn. We know they go to Berkshires for xmas and LuAnn got arrested right after that in Florida. So first week of June we should finally be seeing this mess we've been waiting for

by Anonymousreply 529May 20, 2018 3:53 AM

NY always delivers, and this is only the first half of the season

by Anonymousreply 530May 20, 2018 3:55 AM

eh I wouldn't go that far. This season has been interesting to see Bethenny vs. Carole but that's it. Sonja brings the show down. The rest of the ladies haven't been interesting either.

by Anonymousreply 531May 20, 2018 3:58 AM

Even "non-interesting" scenes are better than anything on BH or OC last seasons.

by Anonymousreply 532May 20, 2018 4:00 AM

NY has done a slow burn for the past few seasons prior to the Berkshires. That’s when the shit hits the fan and these broads go crazy.

by Anonymousreply 533May 20, 2018 6:19 AM

It's true that Carole doesn't really do anything.

by Anonymousreply 534May 20, 2018 6:20 AM

Aviva's leg has more of a career than Carole.

by Anonymousreply 535May 20, 2018 6:42 AM

Finally! Vindication!

by Anonymousreply 536May 20, 2018 12:48 PM

I despise Bethenny, but in that conversation with Dorinda she did say that Adam HAS MONEY, while these "nurses and teachers" volunteering "have nothing".. Charming and elitist statement. But the way Bethenny said it, I totally believe that Adam is worth 1 million.

I find this season gray and dark. Everyone seems in a dark place. Not enjoying it like the others. Even the early winter setting looks bleak as shit. I am not even liking Dorinda. Sonja is absolutely HORRIBLE to watch. Carol seems desperate and lonely. Tinsley (whom I LOVED last year) is pressed. Bethenny is absolutely transparent and a NIGHTMARE. Lu is probably the most watchable, but she seems tentative and depressed, and her arrest hasn't even occurred yet! The highlight of the season was Ramona telling Lu she looks like a man. And that evil cackle. And after reading that pod cast transcript with Ramona and her garbage daughter. I am no longer a Ramona fab. She sounds like a CUNT on wheels.

If you would have told me that POTOMAC would have been the most watchable of this franchise, I would have told you that you were crazy.

RHOBH was by far the worst. And I think that it will continue down this impossibly boring road. I am shocked that it had good ratings.

by Anonymousreply 537May 20, 2018 2:20 PM

R537 - Where can I read the Ramon podcast transcript please? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 538May 20, 2018 2:32 PM

r538, the recap was posted on Reddit (I think the link is somewhere in this thread). The rumor is that Ramona's "people" had it wiped from the actual Adderall and Compliments website.

by Anonymousreply 539May 20, 2018 2:34 PM

* I mean Ramona of course.

by Anonymousreply 540May 20, 2018 2:34 PM

Thanks R539.

by Anonymousreply 541May 20, 2018 2:35 PM

The Jill episode will likely get the highest ratings of the season.

by Anonymousreply 542May 20, 2018 2:35 PM

I don't get the Potomac love. Every episode is the same thing - a dinner where they fight based on something one of them told another in private.

by Anonymousreply 543May 20, 2018 2:37 PM

LOL. As if Luann isn't at the bottom of the social ladder herself. And, I'll completely stop watching, if she gets a sympathetic edit over her DUI arrest.

by Anonymousreply 544May 20, 2018 3:01 PM

Sonja needs to be fired at this point.

by Anonymousreply 545May 20, 2018 3:02 PM

Next season drop Tinsley and Sonja...

Bring in Jill and Heather, Jill on Bethenny's side and Heather on Carole's - built in drama.

by Anonymousreply 546May 20, 2018 3:07 PM

Why is no one talking about the appearance of MTV's "Duff" on this last episode? Why is no one talking about how Duff looks like a typical house frau these days after once being kinda cool and edgy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547May 20, 2018 4:21 PM

Tinsley is definitely Charlotte to Carole's Carrie.

by Anonymousreply 548May 20, 2018 5:01 PM

R547 who is she? or who was she in the past?

by Anonymousreply 549May 20, 2018 6:09 PM

Duff was pretty famous in the 90's. She was an IT girl and MTV VJ. She was smart and gorgeous. Looks like she has some kind of debilitating condition.

by Anonymousreply 550May 20, 2018 6:34 PM

I mentioned above that Lu is dreary to watch yet the most watchable. Hell, she is completely not likeable this season either.

I find the women to be supremely unwatchable this season on RHONYC.

I always liked Heather and she would have been a welcome addition this season-

by Anonymousreply 551May 20, 2018 6:51 PM

You Bitches are never happy about anything are you?

Queens!

by Anonymousreply 552May 20, 2018 8:03 PM

Carole - Carrie

Tinsley - Charlotte

Dorinda - Miranda

Luann - Samantha

Bethenny - Mr Big

Sonja - Lexi Featherston

Ramona - Amy Sedaris' publicist character that was in 4 episodes

by Anonymousreply 553May 20, 2018 8:12 PM

I agree R544. If they play it down and smooth that DUI over and the assault on the cops I will stop watching too. Because a non-celebrity and/or POC would never get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 554May 20, 2018 8:37 PM

She is likely to get 1-3 years probation, court-ordered substance abuse treatment and evaluation and a fine.

by Anonymousreply 555May 20, 2018 8:41 PM

LOLOLOLOL...listen to a ROBOT talk about the Ramona/Avery podcast broo-ha-ha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556May 20, 2018 9:21 PM

I can’t stand Tinsley. I can’t stand her. She has no personality and I don’t find any appeal in socialites in their full glory, much less 15 years past their primes. What is the point of Tinsley?

I used to be the lone dissenter here who kind of liked Carole when she was Writer Carole, but this new Bored Mean Carole needs to be hauled off with the rest of the stinking Manhattan trash.

Bethenny is an opportunistic narcissistic control freak but she is a one-liner generator who keeps things interesting. Ramona, LuAnn and Sonja are all...well, they’ve got issues but they’re all bearable and capable of being fun and I’m invested in their stories. Although if Lady Liberty dropped her lamp on any of the Trump supporters, I’d ask to see the footage before I cheered.

by Anonymousreply 557May 20, 2018 9:36 PM

By the way, what the fuck kind of stupid fucking name is Tinsley? Was she a little silvery whisp when she was born and her mother said, “She looks like tinsel! She’s Tinsley!” Or what? Stupid name for a dumb boring whore.

by Anonymousreply 558May 20, 2018 9:37 PM

R557/r558 you're funny. I thought maybe when she first came on she would be somewhat self aware and reinvent herself, but no she so latches on to any remnant of her past glory like she's holding on for dear like (just look at her throwbacks on IG). How she flipped on and couldn't bear the thought that she was "socially at the bottom." If she were savvy about her image she would have said something like "so fucking what I realized a long time ago that's all bullshit anyway." But her whole not to secret wish of "coming back" is to "get back" to being the exact Tinsley Mortimer she was and back in those same groups, which will never ever happen. To begin with, most of her former group isn't even interested in that game anymore. Everyone's moved on but her, basically. That's become really clear this season and it's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 559May 20, 2018 10:03 PM

Agree that everything looks and seems bleak and dark this season, but that mirrors the way NYC felt this fall and winter, so it works for me. With all the Trump junk, MeToo stuff, and assorted problems central to New York, it felt like everyone was going through it this past ten months.

by Anonymousreply 560May 20, 2018 10:52 PM

To me, it feels even more *real* than usual.

by Anonymousreply 561May 21, 2018 3:15 AM

I agree with the Tinsel hate I never liked her. She's dull but unlike Jules or Kristin doesn't even seem the least bit likeable. She's the kind of dumb bitch you want to punch in the face.

by Anonymousreply 562May 21, 2018 4:16 AM

Maybe they should add Kim zolciak to this franchise. She'd fit right in with all of the other ethnic whites on NY.

by Anonymousreply 563May 21, 2018 4:42 AM

Carole loves the word "honey" this season

by Anonymousreply 564May 21, 2018 11:39 AM

R550, Karen Duffy does have some type of incurable disease that's left her partially paralyzed.

According to her Wiki bio, she's written a couple of books about it. In the one she promoted on the show "she describes her ongoing incurable disease and constant pain, using humor and acceptance of her condition to cope."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565May 21, 2018 4:48 PM

Carole Bradshaw is VERY popular and has loads of friends and supporters....

You can say the same about Bethenny Jones...

by Anonymousreply 566May 21, 2018 5:04 PM

lol look what Bravo did

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567May 21, 2018 5:08 PM

Karen Duffy has the autoimmune disease Sarcoidosis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568May 21, 2018 5:08 PM

Aviva was always acting. That was the biggest problem. Every delivery seemed like a recited script.

by Anonymousreply 569May 21, 2018 5:13 PM

The best thing about Aviva was her HOT, HUNKY husband.

by Anonymousreply 570May 21, 2018 8:48 PM

True about the hot and hunky, but they came with horrid George.

by Anonymousreply 571May 21, 2018 8:53 PM

Nerdy Reid with the bad toup was hunky? Damn, you bitches are desperate.

by Anonymousreply 572May 21, 2018 8:55 PM

Ramona and Carole keep alluding via their Bravo blogs that the season becomes everyone eventually icing out Bethenny. This is clearly a catalyst for Bethenny suddenly jumping back into Jill's arms and saying everything while not saying anything that she wants Jill back on the show as an ally.

by Anonymousreply 573May 21, 2018 9:33 PM

Speaking of what Jill's up to, what the fuck is this Lacoste catalogue tennis oufit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574May 21, 2018 9:44 PM

So next season will a Bethenny/Jill/Luann alliance.

by Anonymousreply 575May 22, 2018 2:25 AM

LuAnn looks like a transitioning Bruce Jenner in the pic at R574!!!

It definitely seems they are giving LuAnn the sympathetic edit this season. She goes on an on about her "wake-up call" with the police, and then reaches for yet another glass of wine. Bitch didn't learn shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576May 22, 2018 2:49 AM

Tinsley needs to find her voice and come into her own, the way the fabulous Dorit did this season on BH.

by Anonymousreply 577May 22, 2018 2:59 AM

fuck that, can't stand Jill.

what does romona do for a living? someone said make phone calls?

and tinsley? does she have kids?

by Anonymousreply 578May 22, 2018 3:12 AM

r578, Ramona owns a business where she buys discount designer clothes and sells them to places like TJ Maxx, etc. At least that is the type of biz she had in the early seasons (and we actually saw her at work).

by Anonymousreply 579May 22, 2018 3:14 AM

yeah she just makes calls to make deals to buy and the resell clothes.

by Anonymousreply 580May 22, 2018 3:16 AM

Well it had/has to be a lucrative business because she was living well before housewives even started.

by Anonymousreply 581May 22, 2018 3:20 AM

But didn't Mario have a good job (don't remember what he did) and also dual incomes before HW? They were married somewhere around 20 or 25 yrs and had a good combined income.

by Anonymousreply 582May 22, 2018 3:35 AM

yes Ramona makes a good living from it but let's not act like she's some genius or is creative. She's just resourceful

by Anonymousreply 583May 22, 2018 3:36 AM

^ True.

by Anonymousreply 584May 22, 2018 3:37 AM

r583 is right. She did nothing creative. It's not like she threw tequila and lime in a glass and called it skinny.

by Anonymousreply 585May 22, 2018 3:47 AM

Living in NYC and being Jewish also helps. A lot. I live here in the NYC Metro area and know that they help each other out as opposed to screwing each other over (Madoff was a whole different story). They want wealth in the Jewish community. No, I am not an anti-semite. Save it Jew troll. I am just stating my observations, not being accusatory or anti anything. I admire them for that.

by Anonymousreply 586May 22, 2018 3:54 AM

R586 actually I fucking wish. My fathers side of the family is Jewish (father was an atheist though) and not only do Jews have no concept of family loyalty but they hold grudges better than anyone. Italians, Greeks...now they're insanely loyal. Jewish people are not generally good to their own, so...not sure where you all get that from.

by Anonymousreply 587May 22, 2018 5:00 AM

^ LOL. "Italians loyal?" Hell no. Coming from an Italian family they are the ones who lack loyalty. I've always noticed Jewish people helping each other and wished my Italian family could be more like them. Learn something new everyday I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 588May 22, 2018 5:45 AM

None of you NY bitches have sucked off Jason?

by Anonymousreply 589May 22, 2018 11:47 AM

I think maybe some Jews are loyal and some Italians are loyal. People are people. Some are clannish, some are fair to everyone, and some treat everyone like shit. I’m a goy in NYC and it can appear and Jews stick together and support each other while screwing over others, but I think it has this appearance only because they are actually being generous and those whom they know best (and help out) happen to be Jewish.

Isn’t Bethenny half Jewish? She’s full asshole, so she clearly inherited shit genes from both sides.

by Anonymousreply 590May 22, 2018 1:48 PM

Berkshires gonna be CRAY CRAY

by Anonymousreply 591May 22, 2018 1:55 PM

sonya spotted wasted and humping people at Paul"s baby grand bar.

“She rolled in straight from the ‘Watch What Happens Live’ studio, wasted and humping people,” said a source. “She was making out with blondes [of both genders] and then left with one.”

But Morgan told us: “This always happens to me! I was dancing with a bunch of girlfriends and my friends. Humping? What does that mean? Dancing? Grinding? Humping? That’s all in the eye of the beholder. I was drinking, yes. It’s all so exaggerated. I was having fun.”

She added, “That’s why I like to have my parties on Wednesdays at home because everything gets exaggerated. You can’t even go out anymore.”

The Bravo star’s drinking has been a topic on past seasons of her show.

Morgan told “Page Six TV”: “Bethenny [Frankel] confronted me about my drinking binges, whatever season that was . . . I reflected, went to a therapist, talked to my doctors, tested all my bloods. I wanted to see, ‘Do I have a problem?’ And it came out, ‘No, you don’t have a problem. But, you know, you’re going through a lot, you need to talk to somebody.’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592May 22, 2018 3:07 PM

Someone better create an amusing Thread 5

by Anonymousreply 593May 22, 2018 3:10 PM

This short read tells you all you need to know about Sociopath Sonja.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594May 22, 2018 6:02 PM

I want to see LuAnn do time. She should get a jail sentence just for carrying on as if nothing happened and doing a fucking cabaret act. At least show some remorse, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 595May 22, 2018 6:17 PM

MJ Javid confirms Ramona is a bitch

[quote] “Ramona’s awful. She’s really rude to people,” she said on a recent episode of “The Tomorrow Show with Keven Undergaro.”

[quote]“We’ve shot things like ‘Summer By Bravo’ and she’s just — it’s like she doesn’t, it’s become kinda a comedic thing now where she doesn’t acknowledge people,” she explained. “She sees everyone as beneath her. She doesn’t remember anyone’s name who she’s met a million times. I mean, I think that s–t sucks, you know? When do you ever want to make someone feel like s–t who ranks in some professional lower tier? Like, you want to lift those people up…I would never take her personally. I just, I observe it.”

[quote] But when reached for comment via her rep on Friday, Singer, 61, offered up an apology.

[quote] “I apologize that she felt offended,” Singer told Page Six. “I had been working on my marriage at the time which resulted in a divorce. I was very wrapped up in my own world. That period of my life was very difficult. My intent is never to be rude or disrespectful towards people.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596May 22, 2018 6:25 PM

That is actually true. ^ Ramona IS an awful human being. She does look down on people and she is very toxic and rude.

She's also an instigator. At 60 yrs old, her grown ass instigating trouble like a mean girl 16 yr old high-schooler. Ramona hasn't *emotionally* matured a day beyond 16 yrs old. Intellectually maybe, but definitely not mentally or emotionally. She's trash.

by Anonymousreply 597May 22, 2018 6:34 PM

If BRAVO edits out or plays down LuAnn's arrest I will be done with RHONYC. I am not going to want anything to do with this if all she gets is a slap on the wrist (probation is a joke and she'll probably just party with and fuck her P.O.) because of her celebrity. If BRAVO plays it down and asshole Cohen smiles and jokes about the incident at the reunion I am done with this mess. I am not going support that shit.

by Anonymousreply 598May 22, 2018 6:40 PM

New Thread?

by Anonymousreply 599May 22, 2018 6:41 PM

new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 22, 2018 6:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!