Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Megan McCain on The View THREE

They announced that Meghan would be back on Monday.

I thought she was on deathwatch for her father?

Is he now a head in a jar?

by Anonymousreply 600June 9, 2018 1:37 AM

I love the way Whoopi avoids mentioning that Meggr's dad was the all time winner of the NRA jackpot. Now we find out that Russia was bankrolling political contributions. Will the estate give back the tainted 22 million from the NRA?

Don't hold your breath.

by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2018 3:26 AM

She will not be denired.

by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2018 3:39 AM

Any ABC insiders know when MM's contract is up?

by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2018 3:43 AM

If John McCain leaves the Senate (dies) before June 1st, they'll have to hold his replacement's election in November. If he serves until after that date, the GOP governor of Arizona can name his replacement, but they're till not sure for how long. The Republicans in Arizona are asking until January 2021.

In that case I hope he dies soon.

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2018 5:35 AM

Either way, I can see her spending some time as a Senator.

Imagine how her shit won't stink THEN!

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2018 6:09 AM

Ugh. She needs to GO

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2018 6:11 AM

This is the FOURTH thread and she spells her name MegHan. FFS.

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2018 9:37 PM

r7, you can fix it in the next thread. Meghan Schemegan.

Daddy hasn't died and it's Sunday night.

I wonder what will happen if he dies during air time?

Scoop to The View!!!

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2018 4:00 AM

[quote]Megan McCain will not be ignired, Joy!

R7, I titled this thread in tribute to she who would not be ignired.

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2018 4:02 AM

So waiting for MegHan's return tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2018 6:59 AM

Why the fuck does every thread on "The View" have to be named after Meghan McCain? Can it just be about "The View." Seriously I can't stand that entitled spoiled bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2018 7:18 AM

r11, Because MegHan IS such a shit starting entitled, spoiled, WHITE, bitchy Republican Princess.

She drinks and swears like a sailor, fucks like a Screaming Mimi, is a grand fag hag, and is plump with all the attitude of a drag queen.

What is not to like as we watch her spontaneously combust every week day?

She is a big titted train wreck.

I love watching her and those knitted eyebrows and her squinty beady gimlet eyes.

Monday can not come soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2018 7:27 AM

Well I can't stand the bitch. I genuinely want her off the show. And I mean that. She's ruining that show for me.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2018 7:34 AM

Nathan Lane was so dismissive of MM last week, especially after she told him how much she LOVED "The Birdcage".

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2018 7:38 AM

r14, Nathan is too old to deal with a Republican faghag.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2018 9:15 AM

You are a complete and utter failure as an OP and you should really take a look at yourself and your life choices before starting another thread.

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2018 9:44 AM

McCain is the original Me-again.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2018 10:28 AM

r16, thank you. I am sure your comments are appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2018 11:21 PM

Check this out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2018 5:07 AM

Jedediah says she doesn't know why she was fired.

Strange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2018 8:14 AM

Two former hosts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2018 2:59 PM

If for no other reason you must tune in today to see how much the hair dept absolutely hates Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2018 3:03 PM

I also see that Jed is back over at Fox news. I knew she'd end up back there.

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2018 3:38 PM

It also sounds like Jed has her own show in the works.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2018 3:45 PM

Can whoever posts these put a photo in the original post so it's easy to identify when scrolling? There's plenty of bad shots of Meghan so there's really no excuse.

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2018 3:48 PM

I thought you might be exaggerating, r22.

Shit......you were NOT.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2018 5:06 PM

Looked again......

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2018 5:09 PM

R20 Interesting but I think she's playing a little coy for legal purposes. ABC clearly canned her to bring on McCain...basically they traded her for a name. Problem is it turned out to be a mistake, Jed was a better fit on the show.

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2018 5:24 PM

R26, at least the wardrobe dept. lays off when the hair and makeup dept express their Meghan love. Unless they intentionally dressed her in black in order to highlight the horrendous hairdo. I mean they couldn't even be bothered to make the pigtail extensions meld into her "natural" hair.

R25, if you're referring to me, the show had just started so I'll link when one of the Youtube pirates upload today's ep.

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2018 5:45 PM

I finally managed to get my mouth out of agape position, r29. There's no way the hair people aren't punking her.......

by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2018 5:56 PM

I don’t care much for Tracy Morgan but I laughed when he said he’s going to call Meghan Keisha or NeNe because of her braids. I was looking for for the red blotches to break out on her neck and chest.

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2018 6:41 PM

DO I LIE? NO, I DO NOT...BEHOLD THE HAIR........................................................

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2018 1:28 AM

Looks like Meg was channeling Heidi today but can she yodel?

by Anonymousreply 33April 24, 2018 1:33 AM

Plus, Meggy is on death watch as she said she may be suddenly gone off and on.

Still never explained all that Russian NRA money her father got.

by Anonymousreply 34April 24, 2018 7:43 AM

The show will not tear down Papa McCain so she's safe as far as that goes.

by Anonymousreply 35April 24, 2018 7:51 AM

Heidi on steroids, r33.

by Anonymousreply 36April 24, 2018 3:26 PM

Again, the hair and makeup people must hate her

The fashionable fan of bobby pins over each ear just screamed trailer trash chic.

Bobby pins.

Like hair clips or combs would have been outre.

Bobby pins.

They hate her.

by Anonymousreply 37April 25, 2018 7:57 PM

ABC should term her contract the day after John finally croaks.

by Anonymousreply 38April 25, 2018 7:59 PM

R38 I don't see The View bringing her back for another season regardless. I think she'll make her exit in the summer stating "busy with family and other opportunities"

by Anonymousreply 39April 25, 2018 8:02 PM

Just wait, r37. Next week they'll have her all done up in Spoolies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 25, 2018 8:05 PM

Oh, Maybeline, go see what Meggy has done with those bobby pins. Amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 25, 2018 8:11 PM

If ratings are up, I don't think she's going anywhere unless she herself pulls the plug.

by Anonymousreply 42April 25, 2018 10:37 PM

I rarely get to watch The View, but I tuned in today and saw the bobby pins and knew any of the other DLers watching were puking!

by Anonymousreply 43April 25, 2018 10:38 PM

Judging from the lack of responses lately, Meghan truly is being ignired!

by Anonymousreply 44April 25, 2018 11:12 PM

Oh, boy. Meghan and Joy went at it again. Right off the bat Meghan got pissed because Joy made a joke about Melania. Joy told her she has no sense of humor.

There's good debate type of TV and there's uncomfortable TV. This is very uncomfortable to watch.

by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2018 3:07 PM

r45, that is the reason we love The View.

Was she wearing her oh so chic bobby pin fans today?

by Anonymousreply 46April 26, 2018 3:09 PM

You do know what purpose those bobby pins serve, don't you r46? Nobody needs to hold her hair back when she's pukin' in the toilet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 26, 2018 3:13 PM

Just say NO to the bobby pins Moo-ghan. They do you no favors.

by Anonymousreply 48April 26, 2018 3:17 PM

r47, then why did she get married?

by Anonymousreply 49April 26, 2018 3:20 PM

Prints are not Megan's friend.

by Anonymousreply 50April 26, 2018 3:24 PM

Why does she need to defend Melania?

by Anonymousreply 51April 26, 2018 3:28 PM

Joy: “Happy Birthday Melania!” Meghan’s potato head explodes off of her goiter ridden neck.

by Anonymousreply 52April 26, 2018 3:34 PM

What an utterly worthless sow. Hopefully she finds a nice farm to live in so we never have to see her mug again.

by Anonymousreply 53April 26, 2018 3:41 PM

I thought the bobby pins are there so that she can receive the signal from the republican mothership more clearly.

by Anonymousreply 54April 26, 2018 3:45 PM

Joy told a joke about Melania and McCain threw a fit and Joy told her...you have no sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 55April 26, 2018 4:04 PM

No thanks r55.....

by Anonymousreply 56April 26, 2018 4:09 PM

Meghan really lost it today. You could tell Whoopi wanted to put her in her place but didn’t, for some unknown reason. The whole table just stopped and let Megan have her tantrum and then went on with their conversation. I tweeted both Joy and Meghan and told them that Joy deserves an apology.

by Anonymousreply 57April 26, 2018 4:37 PM

Joy told Meghan today she was humorless. I pray for the day Princess walks off the set for good.

by Anonymousreply 58April 26, 2018 5:02 PM

I don't think McCain will be fired because the ratings are up since she joined. I do think she will wither quit or not renew. You can tell she just hates it there and said it once during one of her meltdowns.

by Anonymousreply 59April 26, 2018 5:08 PM

She needs to meltdown the pounds and disappear.

by Anonymousreply 60April 26, 2018 5:11 PM

Earlier this week, Meghan made a comment about her planning on spending more time with her father, and if she wasn't at the table that's where she would be. Basically it sounds like she's setting the stage not to return when the season is over.

by Anonymousreply 61April 26, 2018 5:45 PM

She feels bad for Melania. Horseshit, Melania is a grown ass woman, and married a guy who brought his mistress on a family vacation Megan wants us to think she's Mother Theresa. Did she care about Hillary being cheated on? Highly doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 62April 26, 2018 5:46 PM

I think the others walk on eggshells around Meghan because her father is dying. No other reason. If he were hale and hearty and Meghan was not a regular, they'd fry John McCain for bringing Sarah Palin into our lives.

by Anonymousreply 63April 26, 2018 7:38 PM

Megs sees the Repug party disintegrating and is absolutely beside herself yet doesn't seem to get that the great pumpkin is steering the Titanic.

by Anonymousreply 64April 26, 2018 10:23 PM

I love that Joy finally screamed that Meghan has no sense or humor. Long overdue.

by Anonymousreply 65April 26, 2018 10:54 PM

If only Meg had come back with "Well, I don't find you very funny". Now that would have set off WW 3.

by Anonymousreply 66April 26, 2018 10:59 PM

R66 Meghan actually pointed out that no one in the audience laughed at Joy’s joke. Awkward all the way around

by Anonymousreply 67April 26, 2018 11:05 PM

I'm sure they think hiring a politician's daughter as a political pundit was a great get but it just hinders the conversation and as others have mentioned, it keeps the panel from openly discussing McCain and his party in a more forthright manner.

Meghan has made it clear from day one, she thinks everyone is attacking her because she is a conservative and constantly plays the victim. How the hell can they discuss anything of substance on that show when she puts her personal feelings before the job?

Here's a truncated version of today's show. The 35:00 versions are all out of sync (again.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 26, 2018 11:10 PM

Shitty out of sync audio but this one contains the Joy/Meghan fallout beginning at 3:23.

Someone please fire this bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 26, 2018 11:22 PM

Meghan’s not a Conservative. She’s a Regressive.

by Anonymousreply 70April 26, 2018 11:39 PM

Maybe what hair/make-up and wardrobe do to her every day puts her in a mood. They probably strategically put a full length mirror right where they walk out and when she sees the horror, well, it's just too late.

by Anonymousreply 71April 26, 2018 11:50 PM

During Monday's (?) Barbara Bush segment Meghan said that on the day of Barbara's passing she wore pearls, someone said in a light-hearted manner, "Yep, bring out the fake pearls", Meghan shot back, "No, they were real, they came from my mother." Now the person, maybe Sunny, was talking about Bush's pearls, but the very short exchange was so elitist. Nothing wrong with owning real pearls, or having a mother worth over $150 million, but no need to point out that your jewelry was real.

She comes off as a caricature of a modern country-club republican. Everyone at that table can afford real pearls no need to point that crap out.

by Anonymousreply 72April 26, 2018 11:59 PM

R72 That’s also the millionth example of Meghan making something that was said about someone else (Barbara Bush’s famous fake pearls) about herself. She’s a narcissist. She is the only person in her world.

by Anonymousreply 73April 27, 2018 12:01 AM

She's such a miserable bitch. I don't know how anyone on that panel can stand her. I thought Hasselbeck was insufferable, but she was light hearted with the panel when it didn't come to discussing anything political.

And she's always shaming the audience for laughing when it offends her, like some overgrown hall monitor.

by Anonymousreply 74April 27, 2018 12:04 AM

Speaking of hair and make up, do you remember during McCain campaign she was ordered to tone down her appearance? The overly made up brassy blonde wasn't going over so well. I wonder if Nicolle Wallace had this job; she's complained about her. It was Steve Schmidt who finally banned her from the campaign. I knew there were issues, but I didn't realize what a difficult bitch she was on the campaign. This is just an excerpt from a good read.

[quote]By McCain fille’s own account, she was “fired” from the campaign, because (she writes on page 119) she was perceived by those in charge to be “a curse, a brat, a diva, a monstrous daughter-of.” She pouted, she demanded makeup and hair-styling attention, she had crying fits and tantrums, some lasting hours. When the decision came down to banish her from the Straight Talk Express, her parents did not intercede on her behalf.

[quote]Throughout the book, she reminds people that she is the “daughter-of”—including the Secret Service details assigned to protect her family and whose diligent checking of proper campaign credentials antagonized Meghan to no end. Indeed, it was her treatment of the Secret Service that ultimately led to her being fired, and which rankled her arch nemesis, senior advisor Steve Schmidt, whose sole crime, it would appear, was being the only adult in the campaign willing to establish boundaries for McCain and the entourage of “Blogettes” that accompanied her. She describes Schmidt as her “least favorite person on the campaign,” even after he repeatedly protected her various antics from being exposed by the campaign press corps.

[quote]And what were those antics? In Dirty Sexy Politics she acknowledges being frequently late and disrespectful of the campaign’s schedule. She concedes to being rude to reporters and campaign volunteers, and even high echelon advisers. She got busted for stealing Mitt Romney campaign signs in New Hampshire. She took pictures of her father’s speechwriter Mark Salter while he was sleeping, after she and her pals had placed cockroaches on his arms and shoulders; she posted the image on her web site, then chides him in her book for “how seriously he can take himself.” She also rebuked him in her Daily Beast column for giving Heilemann and Halperin an interview for their book.

[quote]Chapter 17 of Dirty Sexy Politics is devoted to her getting blottoed on beer and whiskey in Nashville and, by her own account, she “was too drunk to remember” what happened and was “crazy hungover” the following day.

[quote]Then there was the overdose on Xanax, vividly described in the chapter entitled “My Lohan Moment.” McCain admits to overdosing on the prescription drug on Election Eve, leaving her zombie-like with a blanket over her head on the final leg of the campaign—while everyone else was feverishly focused on getting her father elected President of the United States. She describes her behavior as a bit like “an animal” and admits to not thinking “about anybody but myself.” Her sense of entitlement is astounding. “When would that stop,” she ponders on page 175. “When I grew up?”

[quote]McCain also admits to being piqued by not being recognized by those in the press corps or by various campaign volunteers at pit stops on the trail. Her response was often richly phrased, as in “I’m fucking Meghan McCain...I am the candidate’s fucking daughter.” She’s a real piece of work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 27, 2018 12:11 AM

Joys comment wasnt event a joke. It was a sarcastic aside, clearly showing pity to Melania. Besides, it was TRUMP who dedicated the interview to Melania because it was her birthday. Happy fucking birthday indeed.

Megan was just looking for a reason today, and I'm glad Joy was so dismissive of her. She is going to vanish after her father kicks the bucket. Nobody likes her and she does herself no favors

by Anonymousreply 76April 27, 2018 12:21 AM

So, in other words, r75, 10+years later and she hasn't changed.

by Anonymousreply 77April 27, 2018 12:22 AM

It was funny to see Whoopi containing her impulse to snap at the bratty Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 78April 27, 2018 1:01 AM

I enjoy watching the other ladies bitch slap Meghan’s entitled ego down a few pegs everyday.

by Anonymousreply 79April 27, 2018 1:08 AM

R67, Meghan jumped in so fast after Joy's remark, that the audience did not have time to react to Joy, but recoiled in horror at Meghan's swift excoriation.

A true Republicunt.

Joy is Calabrian. Meghan should be careful.

by Anonymousreply 80April 27, 2018 1:20 AM

I’m Calabrian too!

by Anonymousreply 81April 27, 2018 1:55 AM

Meghan was an extra cunt today. Her rudeness, tone policing, nasty tone and all around bitchery is just awful. I'm glad Joy told her off and I will bet money Meghan won't be back as of next week. They're already phasing her out. I love the h/mu/w people trolling her with terrible outfits and looks, and I also enjoy how every time she pitches a fit, the director frames away from her for the rest of the show. Fuck that fat bitch.

by Anonymousreply 82April 27, 2018 1:59 AM

She’s such a disgusting sow.

by Anonymousreply 83April 27, 2018 2:28 AM

Just bring Jedidiah Vila. At least she had a sense of humor and could back down and not pout when she had no further argument. Plus I doubt she's doing anything.

by Anonymousreply 84April 27, 2018 2:35 AM

*Jedidiah bila I mean

by Anonymousreply 85April 27, 2018 2:36 AM

Here's McCain's head exploding after not getting Joy's joke. The audio and video are in sync. Joy won that one. McCain came off as a shrill right-wing whacko.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 27, 2018 4:25 AM

If Jed was fired for being too specific with Hillary, then the producers must be kicking themselves in the ass for hiring a mean, fat, spoiled princess who is infinitely more cunty than Bila.

by Anonymousreply 87April 27, 2018 4:26 AM

Bring on the split screen!

by Anonymousreply 88April 27, 2018 5:23 AM

A pretty blonde Christian panelist doesn't need real pearls. They age you and Candace still looks 28. Joy is not Calabrian, she's not even compos mentis. And she surely isn't funny. Sherri Shepherd was funny. Candace showed drooling Sarah and Miss Sunny Hypocrite how with a little touch of class and lots of pretty that conservative values are sexy. Don't hide your Trump loving hubbies ladies. Val Bure has nothing to hide but damn his wife is surely fulfilled. Those dems and fake dems don't have sex which is why they look so old and swollen. Fluid retention. Whoopi gets serviced but she has to pay cash. Jed can't come back because Hillary had her fired. Candace asked to leave because her husband did not like seeing Joy mistreat her and it was causing her skin to break out. Pretty shouldn't hurt, unless you're Beyoncé. I pray that Candace will grace the panel again soon. ABC begs her return. Out of the winter stagnation, comes the fruitful time of spring.

by Anonymousreply 89April 27, 2018 5:51 AM

r89, grrrl, you tupid, and now blocked. Light a candle to St. Felicia...

by Anonymousreply 90April 27, 2018 5:56 AM

R89 For someone who talks up Christian values you sure seem fixated on surface qualities i.e. the Cameron spawn's looks. Are you a pink lady per chance?

by Anonymousreply 91April 27, 2018 6:16 AM

R89 is one hilarious cunt LOL

Thanks for the big laughs.

by Anonymousreply 92April 27, 2018 7:05 AM

What I didn't understand was why couldn't they get through megan's thick skull to explain the joke? Joy was NOT making fun of Melania. She was just pointing out the shitty situation she's in because of Trump's behavior. What is so hard to understand about that? Megan was LOOKING for things. She's a straight up cunt.

by Anonymousreply 93April 27, 2018 7:15 AM

JUst watching that little clip of her made me hate her. Why isn't she fired?

by Anonymousreply 94April 27, 2018 7:46 AM

She was so obviously looking for a fight. Big over reaction by Meghan when Joy said Happy Birthday Melania. She had such a stick up her butt.

by Anonymousreply 95April 27, 2018 9:33 AM

It's apparent that Meghan has a target on Joy and is ready to pounce asap.

by Anonymousreply 96April 27, 2018 1:58 PM

Whoopie's face WAS hilarious. You could look at her and tell how done she was with Wasted Wilbur's shit!

by Anonymousreply 97April 27, 2018 2:48 PM

"Meghan is visiting her father today." She gets more time off than Whoopi and Joy.

by Anonymousreply 98April 27, 2018 3:02 PM

FFS R89 is a parody post, you Mehgan Mamas. And may I say I think she/he is funny as hell. Welcome back and Bravo!!

by Anonymousreply 99April 27, 2018 3:16 PM

Meghan, please stay with your father all the time. He doesn’t have alot of time left. Be with him. Please and thank you.

by Anonymousreply 100April 27, 2018 4:35 PM

Refreshing Princess Meghan wasn’t on today.

by Anonymousreply 101April 27, 2018 4:42 PM

Did they discuss the Cosby verdict or did Whoopi make them avoid the topic?

by Anonymousreply 102April 27, 2018 4:46 PM

Avoid or avoid-avoid, r102?

by Anonymousreply 103April 27, 2018 4:55 PM

So my guess is that John McCain is circling the drain. Meghan was out today and the reason for it was to visit her Dad. Then Stormy's hot lawyer who was on set at The View today as he was a guest tweeted out prayers for John McCain. It just feels as he may have heard something when he was there.

by Anonymousreply 104April 27, 2018 5:38 PM

Aren't the Friday episodes taped earlier in the week?

by Anonymousreply 105April 27, 2018 6:33 PM

No, r105. Usually Whoopi has off and Joy hosts on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 106April 27, 2018 6:39 PM

Someone once said if Whoopi appears on a Fri episode it's because it's pre-recorded. When it's live (which it's been for most of this season) Joy moderates and Whoopi is off.

As for Meghan, her long weekend must have been planned in advance because they had Jason Biggs as the guest co-host. He doesn't seem like the go-to person they would call as a last-minute fill-in. But for her to fly to AZ each weekend must mean the senator is probably nearing the end.

As for Cosby, I think Whoopi's irrational defense of most celebs is because she herself was targeted and feels it ruined her film career. She needs to stop feeling empathy for true criminals like Roman Polanski, Bill Cosby et al and understand some of these celebs deserve their fates, be it jail time and/or the death of their career.

by Anonymousreply 107April 27, 2018 8:43 PM

[quote] I think Whoopi's irrational defense of most celebs is because she herself was targeted and feels it ruined her film career.

No.

Her film career is what ruined her film career.

by Anonymousreply 108April 27, 2018 8:49 PM

What was that targeting about that she sometimes alludes to, r107?

by Anonymousreply 109April 27, 2018 8:49 PM

r107.....Whoopi sometimes works on Friday....and Its not pre-taped......though they do do that at times.

by Anonymousreply 110April 27, 2018 9:15 PM

If they discussed the Cosby decision today then it wasn't pre-taped. That happened later yesterday afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 111April 27, 2018 9:20 PM

Aww shucks! Today's Whoopi's off day. I wanted to see that idiot eat crow (the Cosby verdict).

by Anonymousreply 112April 27, 2018 9:25 PM

R109, in 1993 when Whoopi was dating Ted Danson, she was being roasted at the Friars Club and he came out in blackface and made a "comedic" speech repeatedly using the N-word. Needless to say, it went over like a lead balloon. Whoopi defended him and that was the beginning of the end of her film career and of her being considered a bankable commodity.

by Anonymousreply 113April 27, 2018 10:41 PM

Whoopi was bankable after the friars club fiasco. She was still getting lead roles in big budget movies and was bandied about for a Supporting Actress nomination for Ghosts of Mississippi.

It was making jokes at W. Bush that cost her some high profiled gigs and according to her, nearly ruined her career.

And you can forget about her eating crow. She already admitting to being wrong about Cosby years ago (and after Rosie left the show HA HA).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 27, 2018 11:08 PM

I don't get how Whoopi, and apparently the producers of The View, just let Meghan attack Joy on live TV like that. Whoopi should have shut that down, but she just sat there with her chin on her hands and let it play out. And the producers need to tell Meghan too cool it while on air. If she has a complaint with one of the other cohosts, save it for the commercial break or after the show.

by Anonymousreply 115April 27, 2018 11:14 PM

EVERYONE made fun of GWB, R114, yet they managed to still get hired. Whoopi was fired as a Slim Fast spokesperson, FFS. Her career was on a downslide long before the GWB remarks. Doing commercials at this point in her "stellar" career - if that doesn't scream CAREER OVER!!! I don't know what does.

by Anonymousreply 116April 27, 2018 11:16 PM

R116 High profile celebs have been doing commercials for decades, the difference being most are/were done in other countries.

by Anonymousreply 117April 27, 2018 11:21 PM

Whoopi is one of those celebrities that will take any job, not just to be working, but for the money.....I dont know what she does with her money, but she only has a net worth around 45 million......shes been working for decades.........

by Anonymousreply 118April 27, 2018 11:24 PM

Celebrities are people and people change. Whoppi was very likeable when she was new. Then she spouted her opinions like they are facts and I remember the last time she hosted the Oscars she acted like a 50 year old horny broad. She was about the only one who enjoyed the Debbie Allen dance numbers. Basically what I'm saying if you stop liking a celebrities you stop going to their movies. Didn't she have a long list of BO failures like Bette Middler ?.

If I was Nicole Kidman I would be worried. Admitting you had real sex with an extra on a movie while married to Tammy is probably gonna cost her many fans.

by Anonymousreply 119April 27, 2018 11:51 PM

Whoopi farts too much.

by Anonymousreply 120April 28, 2018 12:10 AM

I am shocked at the huge number of tantrums Meghan has on air.

by Anonymousreply 121April 28, 2018 12:14 AM

Meghan is destined to become the first female President of the USA.

by Anonymousreply 122April 28, 2018 12:20 AM

R119 That's highly doubtful since Tammy does not currently enjoy a lot of goodwill with the public. Anyways, it's not like Nicole brings in the audience either.

by Anonymousreply 123April 28, 2018 12:22 AM

I forgot all about Whoopi doing Slimfast ads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 28, 2018 12:23 AM

True r123 but she keeps on being cast...

by Anonymousreply 125April 28, 2018 12:33 AM

For all the people defending r89 as a parody post, it just goes to show how much you run the risk of being taken as a full fledged asshole by being so "smart".

R89 remains blocked.

by Anonymousreply 126April 28, 2018 12:35 AM

And you remain uptight, R126. You calling those of us who enjoy the Candace Troll's posts "full-fledged assholes" and sarcastically "smart" makes your post ruder than anything R89 has yet to post.

by Anonymousreply 127April 28, 2018 12:46 AM

Meghan belongs in Arizona with her father. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 128April 28, 2018 1:19 AM

After John passes, it will be interesting to see what Meghan’s career evolves too. She will lose her clout and all anyone will remember is her tantrums and heinous hairdos.

by Anonymousreply 129April 28, 2018 2:17 AM

She will write a book about her dad and coast a few more years by mourning him on the public stage.

by Anonymousreply 130April 28, 2018 2:31 AM

At least she won't be able to open every statement with "As someone who has lost a parent" as if she's the only one since Whoopie lost her mom and unless they're a 100, Joy probably lost both of hers.

by Anonymousreply 131April 28, 2018 2:37 AM

R127, I'm rubber, you're glue...

Now THAT is both parody AND sarcastic.

R126, ha ha ha ha ha ha

Back to Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 132April 28, 2018 2:42 AM

Has John passed? Soon. The countdown..........

by Anonymousreply 133April 28, 2018 3:37 AM

Old lady McCain has too much old money dignity but I can't wait to see Meghan do that casket dance.

by Anonymousreply 134April 28, 2018 4:12 AM

The show still has 3 months to go and if John McCain dies, they would love to have the coup of Meghan's presence for the ratings. If she stays, she will be insufferable on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 135April 28, 2018 4:16 AM

Kathy Griffin on next week. This could be good. Loved Hasselbeck's outright disdain for her and K's reactions.

by Anonymousreply 136April 28, 2018 4:19 AM

I don't know what to make of Meghan. She comes across as your garden variety spoiled brat yet she also seems as if she's trying to behave. She watches Whoopi for direction and she shuts up when Whoopi gives her a look.

In the past, she has tried to get along with Joy and she has also made more than one joke about Joy hating her. When they redecorated each other's dressing room, Meghan really seemed like she wanted Joy's approval. I don't know, maybe she is just a brat and no one's bothered to challenge her until she joined The View.

by Anonymousreply 137April 28, 2018 4:53 AM

I hope Griffin confronts Meghan's dad being the biggest recipient of NRA cash in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 138April 28, 2018 4:56 AM

Does Megan have aspergers? It really seems to fit.

by Anonymousreply 139April 28, 2018 6:08 AM

With her mothers millions, Meghan doesn’t have to work. She should stay home and roast chicken.

by Anonymousreply 140April 28, 2018 8:01 AM

I hope this isn’t a trap for Griffin. She is finally making headway on her career, why would she go on a show that almost destroyed host Joy Behar a few months ago?

by Anonymousreply 141April 28, 2018 12:10 PM

I do think that Meghan's husband is kind of cute.

by Anonymousreply 142April 28, 2018 2:22 PM

Whoop also got a lot of crap for dating Ted Danson at the time his marriage was crumbling.

by Anonymousreply 143April 28, 2018 7:49 PM

r142m if you push your index finger into his belly, he giggles...

by Anonymousreply 144April 28, 2018 8:20 PM

I have more respect for KellyAnne's husband. A least he trolls Trump.

by Anonymousreply 145April 28, 2018 8:36 PM

I wonder if Kathy G will do a pre-show somersault with Meghan

by Anonymousreply 146April 28, 2018 8:51 PM

They should add a daily segment where leotard clad Meghan leads the audience members through somersaults and jazzy calisthenics....kind of like Debbie Drake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 28, 2018 9:04 PM

Sunny Hostin is the one who annoys me. She loves it when the audience applauds nearly every comment she makes.

by Anonymousreply 148April 28, 2018 11:38 PM

I want so much to like Sunny, but she lost me in her Fox and CNN days when I realized that her opinion can be bought.....her opinion was whatever they paid her to say......on the view shes free to express her own opinion, and shes all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 149April 28, 2018 11:54 PM

I caught up on this week. Megs is inconsistent when it copes to dishing out her finger wagging. On Wednesday, Sara said that Melania wasn't doing what she's paid to do when she didn't hold Trump's hand. Not a peep out of Meghan. She looked pissd, but said nothing. Then Joy makes an innocuous comment about Mel's birthday and Meghan immediately flies off the handle and her husband almost immediately has a post up about how Megs put Joy in her place.

by Anonymousreply 150April 29, 2018 12:37 AM

If the spouses are now gonna weigh in, they're no longer "off limits" like Meggers likes to whine about. Joy should retort on air, "Well I've never been accused of plagiarizing, just sayin'". Here's hoping Kathy blows back at her on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 151April 29, 2018 1:04 AM

Joy's comment about "Happy Birthday, Melania," wasn't even a joke. It was a sarcastic dig at Trump for humiliating Melania in public once again. Why couldn't Meghan get that? It wasn't all that complicated. And I have no sympathy for bigoted birther Melania and her bullshit for marrying the motherfucker, but Joy's comment was not against Melania. It was a dig at Trump. Jesus Christ, Meghan. Pick your battles. You can't get hysterical over everything especially when it was dicted at Trump--no matter how much you want to defend him--and I don't know why you would anyway.

by Anonymousreply 152April 29, 2018 1:14 AM

Maybe she knows her dad's time is up so she's somewhat emotional. It's still no excuse and it's unprofessional to allow your personal life to interfere with your job performance.

by Anonymousreply 153April 29, 2018 1:19 AM

So she takes it out on Joy only, r153?

What Sara said was far more denigrating to Melania and Meghan said nothing. Just sat there scowling. Maybe Meg is an ageist.

by Anonymousreply 154April 29, 2018 1:22 AM

Joy is the the self-proclaimed progressive on the panel although she has stated she's not always so liberal on certain issues like capital punishment. Sara is the the calming influence on the panel. She doesn't bring out Meghan's wrath because her role is to keep the peace and not stir the pot. Joy will stir the pot and Meghan knows that and reacts.

by Anonymousreply 155April 29, 2018 1:30 AM

Unfortunately, McCain isn't going anywhere unless she gets fired. Despite coming from a wealthy family, she probably makes at least a million dollars a year at The View, so why pass up all that for not much work? And she's had at least a dozen different jobs. She's gotten fired or "her contract wasn't renewed" everywhere she's worked. She even left Fox before this job--and she didn't leave Fox to go to The View. She left Fox or was fired, and then The View came available. There aren't any networks left for this hysterical, know-it-all cow.

by Anonymousreply 156April 29, 2018 1:48 AM

She's alienated the entire nation now. Nobody really understood how psychotic she was until now and now everyone knows. Hopefully this will kill any chance she'll have at a political career.

by Anonymousreply 157April 29, 2018 2:57 AM

I LOVE Asuncion. My favorite Blatina.

by Anonymousreply 158April 29, 2018 4:10 AM

Rewatching it, it was painfully obvious Meghan was itching for a fight and she just pounced on the first statement she could pretend to be offended by. Joy should have explained that "Happy birthday, Melania" was sympathetic sarcasm. It would have been great if she then followed it up with the old Datalounge catchphrase of yore: "But you knew that already."

by Anonymousreply 159April 29, 2018 5:05 AM

Poor Cindy. Can you imagine wanting a nice, well-mannered, feminine daughter and instead getting "John McCain in a skirt" (her own description of Meghan)? She got dad's brawling, boozing ways as well as her mother's neurotic, stealthy pill-popping, pill-stealing scheming ways. Is Meghan rehabable?

by Anonymousreply 160April 29, 2018 6:06 AM

Asuncion tweeted that she was at the WHCD.

Said...uncomfortable.

Kathy should have been there.

by Anonymousreply 161April 29, 2018 8:29 AM

Kathy was there. Strictly D-List.

by Anonymousreply 162April 29, 2018 8:32 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 29, 2018 8:34 AM

[quote]Whoopi is one of those celebrities that will take any job, not just to be working, but for the money.....I dont know what she does with her money, but she only has a net worth around 45 million......shes been working for decades.........

She has a big house in Jersey, she pays taxes, managers, agents the normal show biz fees. She doesn't fly so she owns a tour bus. She has to store that and have a professional driver on call. She supports her daughter and her family and Whoopi is a great grandmother already and that's a lot of mouths to feed.

by Anonymousreply 164April 29, 2018 1:11 PM

[quote]oy's comment about "Happy Birthday, Melania," wasn't even a joke. It was a sarcastic dig at Trump for humiliating Melania in public once again. Why couldn't Meghan get that?

As Joy said, she has no sense of humor and any dig at a Republican she takes it personal, which is just weird.

by Anonymousreply 165April 29, 2018 1:13 PM

Meghan is not John in a skirt. She’s Donald in a skirt. She hurls insults, is ultra sensitive and throws tantrums when she doesn’t get her way.

by Anonymousreply 166April 29, 2018 1:14 PM

Omg I’m not sure if I can handle much more of Meghan. She is so self righteous. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however, Meghan needs to learn restraint. She needs to let the other ladies have a chance to finish their opinions before she shuts over their voices. I can’t wait until the day Joy puts Meghan’s self righteous ass in her place for the last time.

No wonder Nicolle Wallace didn’t last on The View.. Nicolle was too classy for The View. Nicolle showed them all. She now is a host of her very own successful show on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 167April 29, 2018 1:30 PM

Doesn't Whoopi fly some of the time? She has been to events on the West coast and back at the VIEW shortly after; couldn't do that if she took a bus.

And are we sure she supports ALL of her relatives?

by Anonymousreply 168April 29, 2018 2:20 PM

Miss no sense of humor is going to be livid discussing the WHCD comedian.

by Anonymousreply 169April 29, 2018 8:18 PM

Yes, R168, I believe she said she has a phobia about flying but she has been flying the past few years.

by Anonymousreply 170April 29, 2018 8:21 PM

Whoopi is also afraid of bathing. And the truth.

by Anonymousreply 171April 29, 2018 8:39 PM

Whoopi sure ain’t afraid of fartin!

by Anonymousreply 172April 29, 2018 9:18 PM

The Whoopi of the past few seasons had pissed me off to no end. She was constantly grumpy and she repeatedly attacked the other co-hosts like Sunny and Jed. However, this season she has been very restrained and dare I say she has been pleasant and polite. I don't know if the producers told her to shape up or what but the change has been dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 173April 29, 2018 9:55 PM

Griffin AND Avenatti!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 29, 2018 10:01 PM

Megan is going to be insufferable tomorrow over the WHCD. She already tweeted about how reprehensible the whole thing was, and how "mean girls" who put down other women don't have her respect.

by Anonymousreply 175April 29, 2018 10:09 PM

I'm thinking tomorrow is the day when Joy finally hauls off and belts her all while a wide-eyed Sunny sips tea from her mug.

#teamjoy

by Anonymousreply 176April 29, 2018 10:13 PM

r173......Thats because Barbara has become too feeble to stick her nose in anymore.....

I hope Meghan goes off about the WHCD....I then want Joy and Whoopi to hit her back with all the shit Trumps says about people with no apology and how the GOP condone it.

by Anonymousreply 177April 29, 2018 10:37 PM

Amen r177. I cannot wait for the bitchslapping of Meghan. Either she'll scream and yell like a psychotic, or Joy and Whoopi will ignore everything she says and they'll do their usual framing out of Meghan and focus on four of the hosts.

by Anonymousreply 178April 29, 2018 11:02 PM

And Kathy Griffin will be there.

I wonder if she will do something witty like show up with fanned bobby pins in her hair.

by Anonymousreply 179April 29, 2018 11:30 PM

Or maybe a chopped off head that resembles the Megster?

by Anonymousreply 180April 30, 2018 12:48 AM

Her husband threw a hissy fit about people being unkind to his dying FIL.

John was reported to have the "take care of Meggy, when I'm gone" speech.

Who will the NRA give all that money to, now?

by Anonymousreply 181April 30, 2018 1:37 AM

WHCA: Michael Avenatti and Kathy Griffin.

Kathy was at the dinner. She'll have a great perspective on The View tomorrow.

Kathy should be the comedian at next year's dinner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 30, 2018 1:40 AM

For some reason, I can't link from the DM but there's an article quoting what R181 said. If someone can link you can read the full article and of course the Trump supporters hate McCain so their comments are always the lowest of the low.

by Anonymousreply 183April 30, 2018 2:36 AM

Note to the The View - When the hosts of The Real beat your hosts for an Emmy, ya better re-think having Meghan on your panel. No one in the business wants to give her an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 184April 30, 2018 3:15 AM

Tomorrow's show is a must. I'm setting my DVR as I type...

by Anonymousreply 185April 30, 2018 4:12 AM

Hell, I might actually wake up early to watch in real time. Well, not really.

by Anonymousreply 186April 30, 2018 4:26 AM

Meghan’s gonna hike herself up onto the desk, take a shit into Joy’s coffee and walk off the stage and show forever. Thank god.

by Anonymousreply 187April 30, 2018 11:51 AM

Oh, Meghan is going to see this all as a direct personal attack because, of course, she has to make everything about her.

by Anonymousreply 188April 30, 2018 11:58 AM

Just maybe it will be a good Monday because Meghan could be in Arizona. Hip Hip Hooray!

by Anonymousreply 189April 30, 2018 12:03 PM

McPain is in the last stages.........

by Anonymousreply 190April 30, 2018 3:04 PM

Meghan is off today. Ana is sitting in as guest co-host. I assume this was pre-planned but judging by her idiot husband's self-serving tweet on Sat, I would assume Senator McCain is near death and they called Ana over the weekend and had her fly in.

by Anonymousreply 191April 30, 2018 3:05 PM

Ana is too reasonable to be the conservative voice of the panel. The View wants someone more extreme to generate conflict. Jed fit that role perfectly while still not being off-putting. Meghan is not relatable or likable. Meghan comes across as a whiny, condescending, and self-entitled brat.

by Anonymousreply 192April 30, 2018 3:20 PM

Thank whatever higher power you may believe in that MEghan wasn't on the show today. But I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle Wolf/WHCA dinner comes up as a topic again once she returns.

by Anonymousreply 193April 30, 2018 3:28 PM

I thought McCain was doing better after surgery and treatment. Is he really that close to death? And why doesn't Meghan just resign from the show and be with her family and her father in his las days of life. Instead of being all the way in NYC where she clearly doesn't want to be. It doesn't make any sense to me. She should go be with her dad. She's never going to get this time back.

by Anonymousreply 194April 30, 2018 3:29 PM

The type of brain tumor McCain has is fatal, r194. Most people don't last much more than a year.

by Anonymousreply 195April 30, 2018 3:37 PM

There are several news reports stating that McCain asked son-in-law to "take care" of his daughter Meghan. That doesn't sound good, like preparing for the end.

by Anonymousreply 196April 30, 2018 3:45 PM

R195 I wasn't aware of that. Sorry to hear about his health.

We don't come here to stay. We all have an exit date.

by Anonymousreply 197April 30, 2018 3:56 PM

Looks like John McCain's mother is going to out live him. That's really crazy and interesting at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 198April 30, 2018 3:58 PM

He is sooooo close to death..........countdown. 3,

by Anonymousreply 199April 30, 2018 4:05 PM

Kathy Griffin was a sight to behold today. She was censored at least three or four times and she's back to going after Trump and his sons big time. She was REALLY happy to be selling out US venues again and she told some scary stories about how Trump came after her because of the "beheading" photo shoot. She told of delays when flying overseas. It sounds as if she was targeted and harassed on Trump's orders.

Her only reference to Michelle Wolf was stating she's the administration's latest target.

by Anonymousreply 200April 30, 2018 4:11 PM

My first thought after seeing Kathy today was, where is Tinkerbell?

by Anonymousreply 201April 30, 2018 4:20 PM

When McCain goes, not only will Meghan be insufferable, but so will the media.....the whole time ignoring the "real" McCain......hes not what they make him out to be.

by Anonymousreply 202April 30, 2018 4:28 PM

I had a similar thought when Kathy was on Bill Maher, r201. Only I thought, "my god, tinkerbell didn't age well at all."

by Anonymousreply 203April 30, 2018 4:32 PM

Exactly R202. And that's the sad disgusting part about this whole thing. McCain is just as bad as the rest of the GOP. And his background is very shady to boot.

by Anonymousreply 204April 30, 2018 4:33 PM

Meghanless today but of course Kathy Griffin is there to bring the fun!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205April 30, 2018 8:07 PM

I just realized it's sweeps. I just realized Senator Mccain will most likely die during sweeps month. I guess their decision to hire Meghan has paid off after all. But they knew that all along.

by Anonymousreply 206April 30, 2018 9:10 PM

KG really needs to calm the fuck down. She is so manic and needy with that awful hair and that fake jack-o-lantern grin. She seems seriously disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 207April 30, 2018 11:57 PM

KG has never had a drink in her life. That's perverse. Her mother and brother and all that Irish alcoholic legacy stuff. Of course she looks older and more desperate than her 95 year old mother but Kathy resides in her own unhealthy and unsaintly behaviors. I like Kathy but she's too desperate to be loved and SEEN. She's real liberal but suffers the from the worship of money and need for worldly approval. She disrespects men by flaunting them as some kind of possession. If only she could sing or have starred in a beloved "modern" family sitcom back when they still had some actual family values. Fame can't restore what God didn't give you. Kathy needs love and hope. Not everyone can be pretty. There is a reason for this.

God's choice of her mortal Christian master would thicken Kathy's hair and calm her the fuck down. She needs a drink. Jesus approves quite a variety of wine and the occasional tequila shot. When hubby's away or when your son scores a goal! Score. Daddy's love is the lord's injection & happiness remains the best facelift.

We shouldn't always laugh. Stay pretty.

by Anonymousreply 208May 1, 2018 12:47 AM

^^^^ You should do stand-up like Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 209May 1, 2018 12:53 AM

I wonder if Sarah Palin will be invited to the funeral when John McCain finally does go. Wonder if they've already talked about that.

This whole thing should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 210May 1, 2018 1:21 AM

Today they gave a release date of 05/22 for Senator McCain's political memoir, The Restless Wave. They also released an excerpt. I'm sure this is a typical rollout for a new release but I would also assume releasing an excerpt today is probably because the end is near.

You'll notice the Bush family issued a press release about Barbara's health shortly before her death in order to prepare the public and I've noticed an uptick in stories and reports questioning McCain's health status these past few days.

by Anonymousreply 211May 1, 2018 2:02 AM

Kathy was good... I just got around to watching it finally. SOO glad Meghan wasn't there. Anna is a good guest host & didn't ruin Kathy's visit (like Meghan would have tried to do).

It's interesting how she pointed out there's literally a machine - like an army of online trolls (real and bots) that just go attack you relentlessly if you dare speak out about Trump in certain ways. Her venues were cancelled due to bomb threats, some of which were robocalls I think she sad. That is some fucked up shit... and should not be in the USA. I'm glad she's back.

by Anonymousreply 212May 1, 2018 3:18 AM

Kathy was probably disappointed Meghan wasn’t there. She lives for the crazy kind of unhinged tantrums Meghan would have thrown at her and put it in her act.

by Anonymousreply 213May 1, 2018 3:27 AM

It was interesting when the segment was going to commercial and Sarah asked if Kathy was going to hang around and Whoopi thanked Kathy for coming BUT DID NOT GIVE THE COME BACK WHENEVER BECAUSE WE DON'T SEE YOU ENOUGH. I get the impression that Whoopi was not happy to see her back. Especially when Whoopi started the segment with The View losing the Daytime Emmy. I must watch it again.

by Anonymousreply 214May 1, 2018 3:32 AM

Not today, R213. She was just so damn glad to be back on US tv. She would have just kissed Meghan on the cheek and ignored her for the rest of the segment while she went on and on about her long hard climb back to relevance!!!

R214, Whoopi's pissed because Kathy is making a comeback a year after her downfall. Whoopi said it takes eight years. Maybe for you, Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 215May 1, 2018 3:34 AM

Meggy and the Casket Dance, coming soon to a Breaking News story soon...

by Anonymousreply 216May 1, 2018 7:44 AM

Will Trump go to McCain's funeral? Will Melania? I think they'll send Pence.

by Anonymousreply 217May 1, 2018 1:37 PM

Everyone seemed so relaxed without Meghan there yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 218May 1, 2018 2:40 PM

Oh, shit. She's back. Whoopi didn't even start off by asking her "How's Dad doin'? like she usually does when Meghan has news.

by Anonymousreply 219May 1, 2018 3:03 PM

She's a tad too rested because she's out of the gate (with a blotchy red neck which means she's upset) and she's arguing with Sunny about the WHCD and journalists. Sunny's says "I'm a journalist!!!!" And they're off and running....

It's too nice outside today to stay in and listen to screeching. Tootles.

by Anonymousreply 220May 1, 2018 3:13 PM

Wow, they were ALL (rightfully) going after Meghan! She does this thing where she says something but then quickly tries to backtrack/retract when she realizes thigns aren't going her way. Case in point this morning when she was ranting about people - and she strongly suggested the other panelists - mocking Trump supporters. Normally I hate seeing the majority of a panel ganging up on one opposing person but sometimes it's unavoidable.

by Anonymousreply 221May 1, 2018 3:15 PM

Poor Meghan.....the GOP is being attacked and the WHCD is a farce........and at least the rest of the panel is trying to put her in her place.

by Anonymousreply 222May 1, 2018 3:19 PM

Wow. I think Meghan really fractured her relationship with Sunny today. That was rough to watch her question Sunny’s journalistic merits. That was low even for Meghan “somersault” McCain.

by Anonymousreply 223May 1, 2018 3:54 PM

^For real, Meghan with her art history degree questioning Sunny’s journalistic bona fides was just beyond ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 224May 1, 2018 4:22 PM

Toward the end of the clip it looked like Whoopi was in the process of doing an over the shoulder hand stand on the table. It was a bizarre segment even for “The View” standards.

by Anonymousreply 225May 1, 2018 5:12 PM

Meghan really stinks up the show. It was so nice without her there last Friday and yesterday. She comes back today and there’s all kinds of tension. They need to dump her. Now.

by Anonymousreply 226May 1, 2018 5:15 PM

Miss Meggie sure put Sunny in her place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227May 1, 2018 6:05 PM

Another hour spent with Miss Fran Fine for me.

by Anonymousreply 228May 1, 2018 6:21 PM

Meghan is always poking the bear and then turns around and play victim.

I am really sick of her shit. When is it going to end. Jed come back!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 229May 1, 2018 6:24 PM

Meghan is a perfect example of why nepotism shouldn't work for everyone. She does not belong on The View. She needs to go back to Fox news.

by Anonymousreply 230May 1, 2018 6:26 PM

Why was she missing from part of the show? Because she couldn't deal with KG?

[quote]I wonder if Sarah Palin will be invited to the funeral when John McCain finally does go. Wonder if they've already talked about that.

Hard to tell. She pissed off nearly everybody on the campaign. It will be awkward for her to be there and it will be odd if she's not.

by Anonymousreply 231May 1, 2018 7:06 PM

Fox News talking points will only get Meghan so far.

by Anonymousreply 232May 1, 2018 7:11 PM

Easy-peasy r231, they'll just send Bristol as a family representative.

by Anonymousreply 233May 1, 2018 7:12 PM

So, Meghan was allowed to go on air and spread a lie about something Jim Acosta never said. Thank goodness Sunny was able to speak up and defend Acosta, saying he was misquoted but McCain was still able to get the lie on the air. Now where is her on-air apology to Acosta a la Joy Behar and Mike Pence?

by Anonymousreply 234May 1, 2018 7:21 PM

Joy should have NEVER apalogized for her comment about Mike Pense......sorry, but if youre having conversations with God,...and hes talking back giving you advice, you a fucking looney tune.

by Anonymousreply 235May 1, 2018 8:50 PM

At the end, Megan tried to throw the whole show under the bus by saying that the audience was being set up to cheer against her every time she said something, but Whoopi cut her off by going to break.

Whoopi looked exasperated. And Sunny was fucking pissed but kept her composure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 1, 2018 9:54 PM

The Whoopster allegedly quit smoking a few years back. I think this season might be testing her willpower.

by Anonymousreply 237May 1, 2018 10:32 PM

r235 - Too many stay-at-home fundies can organize quickly to boycott (or threaten to boycott) their sponsors.

by Anonymousreply 238May 2, 2018 1:15 AM

yes r238, but the majority of those fundie protests tend to fizzle and are ineffective.

by Anonymousreply 239May 2, 2018 1:22 AM

Megan looks like a young Grace Kelly in that clip at R236. Lovely.

by Anonymousreply 240May 2, 2018 2:30 AM

It’s about time Meghan was called out for her “I’m just explaining conservatives to you,” like the rest of them are too unintelligent to know what and who they are. No, Meghan, you’re not the Mainstream America Whisperer or even the Liberal to Moderate Elite Whisperer. You’re a lumbering bore who can’t either think for yourself or memorize enough facts for 10 minutes to not have to read them verbatim at a discussion.

Meghan’s rude and insulting, and her co-stars walk on eggshells, less they be considered insensitive to the thin-skinned boar who is lecturing them at every turn.

It’s about time they start asking her what SHE’S doing to find common ground. What’s SHE doing to heal the divide. What’s SHE doing to elevate the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 241May 2, 2018 2:30 AM

I hate her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 2, 2018 2:48 AM

She blamed “Tom” for having the audience cheer for Sunny’s point. This bitch throwing behind the camera men under the bus is not gonna go down well.

by Anonymousreply 243May 2, 2018 2:57 AM

Good! Now the camera operators can get in the act by shooting her in unflattering poses. Maybe Tom can encourage booing?

by Anonymousreply 244May 2, 2018 3:12 AM

Having her waddle out, struggling to stay upright in her heels like the sow she is, should be the focal point of every camera tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 245May 2, 2018 3:15 AM

R220, Does having a journalism degree automatically make one a journalist?

by Anonymousreply 246May 2, 2018 4:00 AM

I just rewatched the clip at R236 and I noticed Whoopi and Sara were discussing Meghan talking about "Tom" in reference to stirring up the audience to applaud at certain times. This occurs around 9:40 in the clip. Meghan was blaming "Tom" for directing the audience to applaud in favor of the other co-hosts talking points.

His name is Tom Kelly and he is the warm-up comedian for The View. You can sometimes see these comedians who work on talk shows waving their arms cueing the audience to applaud. Either way, between her major victim complex, constant paranoia and always worrying about audience reaction, she makes for a very uncomfortable viewing experience.

by Anonymousreply 247May 2, 2018 4:18 AM

Of. That was rough. I'm glad they finally told Meghan off and told her off hard. I hope they keep it up. Meghan needs a good, sustained smack down.

by Anonymousreply 248May 2, 2018 4:54 AM

She gets very blatant things wrong all the time and just says them as facts... the Sunny / Journalism thing is probably example 10. I remember when Avenati was on, she said "why are you and Stormy going to this hearing when you have nothing to do with the case" and he was like "uh, the judge granted me the right to speak in the hearing so obviously we are involved with the case."

There were several more blatant examples of poor research / misstatements that she says as if she is 100% certain. She could've said "Sunny, what was your original background again before you were a lawyer" or something, rather than "but you're not a journalist!" or whatever stupid thing she said. Maybe Sunny's law degree had her confused... if I am going to be generous about it, but it is NOT the first time she did this by far.

by Anonymousreply 249May 2, 2018 5:37 AM

Sunny should have slapped back with "I'm an attorney AND a journalist, what do you do after the show ends?"

by Anonymousreply 250May 2, 2018 6:17 AM

When you're as beautiful as Meghan you don't have to worry too hard about your future. Meghan is an heiress and it shows in her composure and elegant demeanor. Sunny is not a journalist, she's barely a panelist. Star Jones was at least a real lawyer and she didn't need to pretend to be black. Sunny is always pursing her lips and checking her nose job and weave. Her husband remains young and she looks like she's auditioning for West Side Story at the home. Meghan looks like a young Sharon Stone. Sunny is just jelly of Meghan and I think maybe she is in the change of life too. Sunny is inappropriately named.

by Anonymousreply 251May 2, 2018 6:40 AM

Meghan's beautiful? Again with the surface shit. Her soul is black and ugly but that doesn't matter to you Rethugs.

by Anonymousreply 252May 2, 2018 7:23 AM

I wish people still had enough of a sense of humor to detect obvious sarcasm. At least here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 253May 2, 2018 10:06 AM

Meghan really needs to go. Some people are saying that ABC is keeping her because the ratings have gone up, but in fact the ratings for The View started going back in 2016 and has more to do with the political situation in America rather than for McCain.

Not only is McCain a bad fit, but she seem miserable on the show. She won't be back next year.

by Anonymousreply 254May 2, 2018 12:45 PM

R254 Agreed. Meghan needs to go. She’s unlikeable. There are likeable Republicans out there who can fill the role. Jedediah was likeable - I know she isn’t a republican. Nicolle Wallace was likeable. Rven Hasselback wasn’t an irritating or unlikeable as Meghan. As for the ratings, The View is up about 40,000 viewers this season over last season. Hardly earth shattering. Minimal increase at best so the 40,000 increase doesn’t justify keeping Meghan on.

by Anonymousreply 255May 2, 2018 1:06 PM

God you fuckers are so lame. Do u have any idea how many pre-show somersaults I do to keep those 40,000 viewers?

by Anonymousreply 256May 2, 2018 1:30 PM

She'll just blame her out burst on her dad's illness.

by Anonymousreply 257May 2, 2018 2:00 PM

According to Wikipedia, The View is up a couple of hundred thousans viewers...

In August 2017, it was reported that season 20 of the series averaged 2.816 million total viewers per episode, marking its most-watched season in three years while also becoming the only broadcast daytime show to grow its overall audience from the previous season.[186] During the first week in November, the show averaged 2.94 million viewers, the fourth week in a row with year-to-year gains.[187] In January 2018, The View saw another rise in viewership, as it was reported to be averaging 3.273 million daily viewers, giving the show its largest lead since the 2012–2013 season.[188]

by Anonymousreply 258May 2, 2018 2:09 PM

R258 I’ll believe ABC over Wikipedia. Per ABC’s own press release yesterday, they are up 40,000 season to date over last year. Go to abcmedianet. Com and look up The View are their press releases. ABC would want to spin the numbers in the best possible light and they only report slightly less than a 40,000 viewer gain.

by Anonymousreply 259May 2, 2018 3:14 PM

A link to it would be nice, r259.

by Anonymousreply 260May 2, 2018 3:51 PM

She said today Andy Cohen has always supported her career. Fuck you, Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 261May 2, 2018 3:55 PM

Andy Cohen has always supported Meghan. He also was friendly with Ivanka. He also complained Bill Deblasio was too liberal.

Hmmmmm what could he and Anderson have in common?

Hmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 262May 2, 2018 6:46 PM

R253 You can't detect sarcasm or tone of voice from the written word alone. If you're gonna be sarcastic, do na better job.

by Anonymousreply 263May 2, 2018 9:41 PM

Is Meggy behaving herself today?

by Anonymousreply 264May 3, 2018 3:36 PM

Oh...my...gawd. She actually looks good today. It just started but I'm going to change the channel to Miss Fran Fine. I need the laughs.

by Anonymousreply 265May 3, 2018 5:06 PM

Yes, Wardrobe, H&M took pity on her today and didn't dress her like Heidi the circus performer for once.

The View May, 03, 2018:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266May 3, 2018 9:35 PM

She derails every discussion with petulant, childish, outbursts and ALWAYS takes the opposite view even when she looks like a fucking idiot doing so. Shrill. Overwrought. Tantrum throwing two year old. The show last year was pleasant to watch. Adults talking about adult things. And agreeing to disagree. Now it's back to a free-for-all brawl, talk over everyone, who cares if we bore the audience?, shit show.

by Anonymousreply 267May 3, 2018 10:00 PM

She looked good in a Hillary pantsuit.

Let me finish, let me finish, let me finish, let me finish, let me finish, let me finish, let me finish, let me finish, let me finish, let me finish, let me finish, let me finish, let me finish, let me finish, let me finish...

by Anonymousreply 268May 3, 2018 10:01 PM

Meghan is elegant like an icy blonde Hitchcock heroin. One previous blonde conservative panelist married to an athlete was unbelievably pretty. She overflowed with beauty and required no bobby pins or pants. A lady is a girl forever if she can wear a dress and bare legs. Our Candy Can. If she wasn't so nice she would have been too much lovely and kind for the show. People say that Sara Haines is pretty. Anyone can see that she always has that red sore spot that people get from too much wiping their nose. Sarah is full of mucus. She's just diner pretty as we say in my town. She serves your eggs right. Runny.

Meghan will always possess beauty if she doesn't grow too heavy. But it's a haughty cold perfectness. Candace is at the aPex of pretty because she is too humble to present beauty. Her life is one of health and service. She displays beauty in her good nature, loving heart and fine ass genetics. She begins each day full of God's love and her master's great gift. She replenishes herself before sleep.

[quote]God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day.

by Anonymousreply 269May 4, 2018 8:14 AM

^^^^^ Just don't go poking around her scalp if you don't want to see the Cameron family crest 666.

by Anonymousreply 270May 4, 2018 8:55 AM

It's sweeps so the gang's all here today. I think Wardrobe is pissed again as Whoopi looks as if she's walked through a gauze curtain and kept going. Meghan is just another mish-mash of styles as if they threw whatever they could find at her and then told her to walk to set.

by Anonymousreply 271May 4, 2018 3:12 PM

She does look thrown together most of the time doesn't she, r271?

by Anonymousreply 272May 4, 2018 3:14 PM

She is a spoiled little cunt. The thing is that she wants to be loved for being a spoiled little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 273May 4, 2018 3:39 PM

RIP, Sen. McCain?

Going home to Arizona to be with my family - will be back on @TheView Tuesday. Thank you all again for your prayers, patience, understanding and compassion during this time. It means the world to me and my entire family. 🇺🇸🌵

by Anonymousreply 274May 4, 2018 5:20 PM

She's being so.....so....NOT unpleasant today. And she's looking so....so...NOT thrown together. Are we sure this one isn't a Pod Meghan?

by Anonymousreply 275May 4, 2018 5:26 PM

Meghan looked like a young Christina Applegate today. Classically beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 276May 4, 2018 7:26 PM

I don’t care what Meghan looks like. She does not deserve to be on a network television show with her barely informed wild opinions, her lack of integrity and her unfounded accusations and defensiveness. She just doesn’t deserve it. The View may as well have cast Kellyanne Conway. Neither of them is tethered to any version of the truth, and both are always looking to win a fight even when no one is fighting them.

by Anonymousreply 277May 4, 2018 7:36 PM

Kellyanne would be great but she's not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 278May 4, 2018 8:59 PM

R275, did you see the entire outfit? They put her in jeans with white patches and a fringe at the hem and they finished off this disaster by having her wear gold heels.

Behold:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 4, 2018 11:16 PM

McCain will die during sweeps month.

by Anonymousreply 280May 5, 2018 4:25 AM

Why do people want her gone? The hostility between her and Joy is the only thing that is worth watching. Who wants to see a panel where they get along?

by Anonymousreply 281May 5, 2018 4:49 AM

Joy will stroke out before Trump's second term.

by Anonymousreply 282May 5, 2018 4:56 AM

Didn't Trump say something about Joy in one of his books. That seems why she is so obsessed with him. (during the primaries she was actually more balanced and even wanted him on the show.)

Then I think he said something in a book and she become unhinged with hate towards him.

by Anonymousreply 283May 5, 2018 5:00 AM

Joy is joyless and very s l o w now. It's dull to watch her lose her mind daily. We all hate Trump, but it's not good TV. Remember when The View had moments like this? Barbra says something completely embarrassing about Prince being Justin Bieber's inspiration because she's plugging some interview? Whoopi takes credit for his surprise appearance and Sherri was so funny and very excited. It's not the best moment in the show's history, but this panel was the best mix in my opinion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284May 5, 2018 5:08 AM

Trump had had it out for The View since the Rosie incident. Joy egged her on.

Joy is not as sharp as she was 10 years ago, but she's still fucking fantastic. She's way more coherent then Whoopi who derails every conversation with her "Heres the thing..." Word salad. It's actually hilarious watching the others try to look like they're carefully considering Whoppis POV. Meghan can barely conceal her WTF face.

by Anonymousreply 285May 5, 2018 5:31 AM

That’s the big problem. Even though Meghan presents shrill, uniformed tantrums, she still has coherent thoughts. Whoopi and Joy make better points, but they are short circuited word salads that are hard to follow.

by Anonymousreply 286May 5, 2018 11:50 AM

She's been on several months now & can't seem to share the stage. She is constantly reminded to shut up. Screaming "LET ME FINISH" isn't really appropriate work when there are 5 people at the table. Joy is no longer hiding her facial expressions when Meghan monopolizes the discussion. I saw it on Friday - Meg did some monologue I can't even remember - and then they basically were in commercials. This is just really not the right job for her at all.

by Anonymousreply 287May 5, 2018 12:01 PM

Maybe Joy has Parkinson's or Huntington's Disease? It would explain her dementia.

by Anonymousreply 288May 5, 2018 12:19 PM

I've never seen Joy display word salad. Never.

by Anonymousreply 289May 5, 2018 12:33 PM

Meghan demands she be able to finish uninterrupted, but constantly interrupts the others.

by Anonymousreply 290May 5, 2018 2:20 PM

Meghan is just a tacky basic bitch.... her mic should be cut more often as she rants. That way the adults at the table can continue talking over her visual tantrum in the frame. Everyone knows she has nothing worth saying anyway.

And pixelate her face too. The outline of a deplorable woman on set is more than adequate.

by Anonymousreply 291May 5, 2018 2:36 PM

Why hasn’t SNL done her yet?

by Anonymousreply 292May 5, 2018 4:59 PM

I don’t see the Joy you guys describe. She’s not slow. She doesn’t wedge dumb, predictable one liners into every conversation anymore as she used to (when I could barely tolerate her). Instead, she is patient and unpressed to be funny on demand, and she seems to realize arguing with Meghan is usuallt futile because the producers want Meghan to have her idiotic say. So she usually opts out of bickering with the dumb blonde. Joy showed she is still Joy last week when she had a enough and accused Meghan of having no sense of humor and basically all but said she is a dumb bitch who has no reason to be on a national talk show. Joy’s not “slow witted”; she just knows what the producers want from her and gives it. She said on Thurs or Fri that she now is cautious about what she says because sponsors are so quick to pull out these days. She wants to stay on the show and so she follows orders.

by Anonymousreply 293May 5, 2018 5:19 PM

Because, R292, SNL sucks at impersonations lately and knowing them they'd assign Leslie Jones the task of impersonating Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 294May 5, 2018 5:21 PM

R293, Joy still inserts one-liners and looks to the audience for a response.

by Anonymousreply 295May 5, 2018 5:23 PM

I'm pretty sure Miss Victoria Jackson could be lured back to do it, r294.

by Anonymousreply 296May 5, 2018 5:24 PM

John McCain has planned his funeral. He wants a service at Washington's National Cathedral but says Trump is not invited. That Pence will attend instead. Nobody wants Trump at their funeral!

He also says he regrets not picking Joe Lieberman and being talked into Sarah Palin. He calls out Trump in all kinds of ways. He admits to lots of mistakes.

He has a book and documentary coming out in a couple weeks.

Last week he also told Joe Biden to return to politics!

by Anonymousreply 297May 5, 2018 7:27 PM

John seems to have been at death's door now longer than other people's entire lifespans.

Just go already.

by Anonymousreply 298May 5, 2018 7:32 PM

Trump will crash McCain’s funeral and Meghan McCain will defend it. “Have a little respect for the office of the President, JOY!!!”

by Anonymousreply 299May 5, 2018 7:34 PM

Link to NYTimes article oh McCain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300May 5, 2018 7:45 PM

In that clip above (r266), what the fuck was she going on about: "I came out for gay marriage before Obama, before Hillary, before Biden, and I was really young; I was 23". Does she really believe that her public proclamations are that significant, at age 23, compared to actual politicians? What does Meghan think about her dad's view on gay marriage?

And that clip higher up in the thread? Meghan is worried that people are begin mean to the first lady? Remember when John McCain, at a 1998 Republican fundraiser bullied the then first lady, first daughter, and attorney general? During his speech, he joked, "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

I guess being an asshole runs in the McCain family.

by Anonymousreply 301May 5, 2018 8:07 PM

....and she said her mothers attitude didnt change regarding gay marriage until gay adoption became an issue because shes an adoption advocate and doesnt care who adopts as long as the children have a good home.

by Anonymousreply 302May 5, 2018 8:40 PM

How much $$$ has Joy made from her gasbag book?

by Anonymousreply 303May 5, 2018 9:14 PM

Joy is not funny. She's not even conversationally funny anymore. She's out of it.

by Anonymousreply 304May 5, 2018 9:22 PM

Meghan at r304, stfu.

by Anonymousreply 305May 5, 2018 9:24 PM

Joy is UnAmerican. She's an old commie who hoards money in the Hamptons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306May 5, 2018 9:43 PM

It is nice that when I block someone, like 304, I can still look into that asshole post when someone references it. Thanks r305.

by Anonymousreply 307May 5, 2018 10:12 PM

And Joy always laughs at her own jokes.

by Anonymousreply 308May 6, 2018 3:35 PM

Meghan isn’t back until Tues and DL fave Ana Navarro is in LA today, so who is the fifth co-host tomorrow?

Stormy?

by Anonymousreply 309May 6, 2018 8:24 PM

C-cup?

by Anonymousreply 310May 7, 2018 12:32 AM

Paula Faris seems to be in rotation with Ana.

by Anonymousreply 311May 7, 2018 12:35 AM

Love Joy. Can't stand McCain.

by Anonymousreply 312May 7, 2018 12:37 AM

Joy is Putin's puttana. She's an old commie who loves $.

by Anonymousreply 313May 7, 2018 12:52 AM

If this thread isn't proof of Russian bots, then nothing is.

Joy knows the right wing machine is it to get her. They almost got her with that stupid apology which she all but rescinded last week. She tempting herself on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 314May 7, 2018 5:48 AM

Whoopi is a russian operative, quiet as it's kept. That's why she will never utter *his* name. She is forbidden.

by Anonymousreply 315May 7, 2018 5:57 AM

Paula Faris is vacuous.

by Anonymousreply 316May 7, 2018 10:09 AM

Gassy farty Whoopi not saying his name is so stupid. I don’t like the guy either, but he is our President. Her dreads seem too tight.

by Anonymousreply 317May 7, 2018 10:28 AM

Tempering herself on purpose

by Anonymousreply 318May 7, 2018 12:11 PM

R311 Paula is limited to Friday only appearances and typically only Fridays when Whoopi is not on (Whoopi seems to appear one or two Fridays a month now).

by Anonymousreply 319May 7, 2018 12:44 PM

Whoopi HATES Paula. It’s always fun to watch them on the show together. It’s like a more professional version of Meghan/Joy

by Anonymousreply 320May 7, 2018 12:51 PM

Whoopi farts in Paula’s coffee.

by Anonymousreply 321May 7, 2018 12:54 PM

Amanda Carpenter is the guest co-host today. I'm not familiar with her but she seems to be pissing Whoopi off so all's good. When someone uploads today's show I'll post it here. You can see the marked difference in the way she treats Meghan vs the way she treats others with whom she disagrees.

by Anonymousreply 322May 7, 2018 3:38 PM

Has Whoopi ever talked about her experience with abortion? It’s clear by the way she talks about abortion that she has some experience with it.

Our society would benefit greatly if more women were open about their abortions.

by Anonymousreply 323May 7, 2018 3:47 PM

Who thinks Paula's GMA Weekend cohost Dan Harris is kinda hot?

by Anonymousreply 324May 7, 2018 3:56 PM

Paula Faris seems to be some what out of touch to me.

In many things.

I remember that time when they we're discussing black history month. And Paula was basically saying why do we need one. Oh boy, whoopi got her ass together real fast. Lol. And asked Paula what she knew about black history. And of course she only stated the basics. She showed herself to not know much about black history. Once Whoopi got into that ass Paula shut the he'll up real fast. Whoopi basically exposed her for being the dummy that she is in regards to trying to question the need for any racially ethnic history months.

Paula knew she embarrassed herself on national television. This is why white women like her needs to educate themselves on things that in some ways have nothing to do with them. Before they try to come for something that belongs to another ethnic group.

By the way if anyone is interested. That segment is on YouTube for you're viewing pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 325May 7, 2018 4:26 PM

The View 05/07/2018:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326May 7, 2018 6:23 PM

Paula is a Rethug. Someone here said Dan Harris is, too, which hurts a bit considering how much I used to adore him.

by Anonymousreply 327May 7, 2018 6:27 PM

Boring episode today. Enough with the drooling over the Black Panthers, can we please move on?

Megan is so awful but I miss her seething rage. It makes for fun TV.

by Anonymousreply 328May 7, 2018 6:32 PM

I agree. It’s fun to watch Meghan have meltdowns and tantrums. It’s the same with Rosie O.

by Anonymousreply 329May 7, 2018 6:46 PM

I'm pretty sure Paula is a Republican, but I think Dan is liberal. He had Ezra Klein on his meditation podcast a few weeks ago. They seem to agree on most points. He's Jewish, but he is a practicing Buddhist. I think he might even be vegan because he mentioned tofurkey on GMA yesterday during bbq segment.

by Anonymousreply 330May 7, 2018 7:08 PM

What was up with the shade that Whoopi threw at that woman today? The woman announced that she’ll be turning 50 soon and the audience was incredulous. Whoopi then gave a nasty look at audience and said “Really??” as in “Bitch looks every minute of 49 and you know it!”

The woman noticed Whoopi’s reaction but ignored it.

Is there bad blood there? Is Whiopi jealous of the other woman’s youthful appearance?

by Anonymousreply 331May 7, 2018 9:48 PM

Whoopi is jealous of a cactus

by Anonymousreply 332May 7, 2018 9:51 PM

I wonder if Carpenter is auditioning to replace McCain. I don’t find McCain’s seething rage to be “fun.” She’s noxious in the same way Donald Trump is and she has an influence on some people. We don’t need her out there giving people permission to act the way she does.

I like Whoopi a lot overall, but I am watching The View right now and she is unreasonably (as far as I can tell) nasty to Carpenter. Whoopi does have some inexplicable affection for McCain and that makes me wonder if Carpenter’s place on the show today may be meant as a potential replacement for McCain. I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 333May 7, 2018 10:01 PM

BTW according to her Wiki bio, Amanda Carpenter was a senior staffer for both Jim DeMint and Ted Cruz—so she’s got to be pretty rotten at the core. Still, she showed a lot more humanity than Meghan McCain ever does.

by Anonymousreply 334May 7, 2018 10:02 PM

Whoopster was extra gassy today.

by Anonymousreply 335May 7, 2018 10:06 PM

We’ve had sufficient “gassy Whoopi” jokes. It’s not funny.

by Anonymousreply 336May 7, 2018 10:07 PM

Ms. Carpenter sort of pushed back on Whoopi today after W said “Well, I disagree!” when Carpenter said that the economy has improved since Trump took office.

Whoopi failed to explain how one can “disagree” with objective economic data.

by Anonymousreply 337May 7, 2018 10:09 PM

Whoopi released all of her pent-up Meghan resentment on Amanda Carpenter today. I think she may well be auditioning and there was no way in hell Whoopi was going to screw it up for her. She would just pull a Meghan and talk right over her, LOL.

Sunny also got a bit of Whoopi's cuntiness. I think Sunny looks botoxed to hell and back but she does look younger than her years and Whoopi was just being an envious bitch by side-eyeing the audience member and making it a big deal. Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 338May 7, 2018 10:38 PM

I thought Whoopi was joking w/r/t Sunny’s age. She just thinks that kind of trute fawning is played out. Or maybe I’m just projecting. I really hate the lame, coy you-don’t-look-your-age bullshit. At 50, you either a) look your age; b) look like a person your age mutilated by medical interventions; or c) are black and look 15 years younger than a white person your age.

by Anonymousreply 339May 7, 2018 10:52 PM

It started with Carpenter going on about how life begins at conception and abortions should be outlawed at the first heartbeat (6 weeks)........and as far as the economy, Whoopi is right....Ive already noticed prices going up at grocery stores....and the rest will follow......

by Anonymousreply 340May 7, 2018 10:52 PM

The Whoopster doesn’t do well with change or other “take charge” gals. Talk to DL fave Rosie O about that.

by Anonymousreply 341May 7, 2018 10:55 PM

Whoopi pie is black. SHE does NOT look 15 years younger than her age. She looks every day of her age. Black people most often don't wrinkle as much as some others - but bad diet and habits and genetics can make your heavy melanin fall right the fuck off your bones. Whoopi is a sinker not a wrinkler. Her face and tits are old hounds and mounds barely attached to the mothership. She pretends she don't mind, just as she pretends not to care about a lot of other things that threaten her ego. So she rolls her eyes and acts impatient at all this frivolous talk. Whoopie has a magic pie, according to her. Lineups for her flaky crust. She would be the first one to flaunt the cultural ideal that don't crAck if she looked like Angela Bassett.

by Anonymousreply 342May 7, 2018 11:18 PM

Yeah, well R340 it is called The View and Carpenter is entitled to her view.

R341, Whoopi is also resentful of women who hold degrees. She gave Sunny such shit her first season. Sunny would answer a legal question and Whoopi would tell her she was wrong. Yeah, okay Whoopi.

R341, I like the way you express yourself, LOL. I've also noticed Whoopie sounds like shit. She sounds like she has shortness of breath most of the time (like Trump) while sitting at the damn table. I think she said she quit smoking but she most likely didn't give up the bong.

by Anonymousreply 343May 7, 2018 11:23 PM

Whoopi is usually out of breath at the table because she’s too busy off camera defending Roman Polanski and Bill Cosby during commercial breaks

by Anonymousreply 344May 7, 2018 11:27 PM

Megan is back!

by Anonymousreply 345May 8, 2018 3:02 PM

I guess Daddy isn’t at death’s door after all all the talk of his funeral.

by Anonymousreply 346May 8, 2018 3:06 PM

How does a blind teacher prevent students from cheating on tests?

by Anonymousreply 347May 8, 2018 3:26 PM

LOLOLOL how desperate are they to make Meghan relateable? Desperate enough to fly out her blind teacher with guide dog in tow. Surprise!!! LOLOLOL

by Anonymousreply 348May 8, 2018 3:26 PM

R346, he's obviously been given a more specifice time frame from his doctors or she wouldn't be taking long weekends in AZ. Just the way she said, he's talking and walking tells you he's getting weaker and on his way out.

by Anonymousreply 349May 8, 2018 3:29 PM

I hate to be so um skeptical? but I think when the old guy dies the show will replace Meghan. How can she NOT be alienating viewers? She is the most unpleasant, one-note, unlikable host they have ever had. And that includes Hasselbeck who at least had a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 350May 8, 2018 3:55 PM

Yeah, Carpenter was definitely auditioning. The fact that she handled Whoopi probably put her at the top of the list. Also, I liked her take on Stormy.

by Anonymousreply 351May 8, 2018 3:57 PM

What did she say about Stormy?

by Anonymousreply 352May 8, 2018 4:07 PM

Surprisingly supportive but I can't remember the exact words, r352.

by Anonymousreply 353May 8, 2018 4:16 PM

How sad is it that in order for people to have ANY goodwill toward a co-host, they have to trot out said co-host’s blind, elementary school teacher who brings a dog.

It makes you winsome for Meredith’s stories about not wearing panties.

by Anonymousreply 354May 8, 2018 4:18 PM

And asking the Mets players who of them had the biggest (or was it longest?) wood, r354.

by Anonymousreply 355May 8, 2018 4:27 PM

Eh, they did the same thing to Sara last year, r354. She did her usual crying. Whoopi also had a teacher of hers show up too. I think it's something they do from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 356May 8, 2018 4:28 PM

Isn't it national teacher nostalgia day or some shit?

by Anonymousreply 357May 8, 2018 4:30 PM

Bang.

by Anonymousreply 358May 8, 2018 4:33 PM

It was nice to hear that the McCains fought for the blind teacher.

Of course, how do you give an “F” grade to the daughter of war hero Senator John McCain? No surprise to hear the teacher say that he only has the mostest fondest memories of his favorite, mostest hardest workingest student, Lil Meg.

by Anonymousreply 359May 8, 2018 4:49 PM

R347 That’s probably the real reason he was her favorite. Bitch is dumb but you just know she sat beside the smartest kid in class.

by Anonymousreply 360May 8, 2018 5:29 PM

Megan is not only stunningly beautiful - she looks like a young Catherine Deneuve - but she also brings considerable insight and intelligence to a very mediocre panel. Sunny is educated but her opinions are very catholic school girl. Ratings go up everytime Sara cries, so she's kept pregnant for that reason. Wait till her husband dumps her!

Whoopi and Joy are there to make the poor black female audience feel better about themselves. And watching those two argumentative bad tempered withered old hags does lift the spirits of those not leaving early for the Hamptons.

Only the return of pretty Candace and Sherri Shepherd can save this panel and they need to swap out Sunny for Ana Navarro, because Ana is far more liberal and spicy!

After a brief but respectable period of mourning, Meghan will be getting her own daytime talk show! She's gonna tell it like it is, try to heal the wounds of the nation, but with compassion and love. All that beauty on display means she will have to do makeover your life episodes too - but her serious journalism talents will shine through. She's like a whiter Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 361May 8, 2018 9:00 PM

The does seem to be sexual tension between Meghan and the Whoopster.

by Anonymousreply 362May 8, 2018 9:19 PM

R361 Meghan's blind teacher

by Anonymousreply 363May 8, 2018 9:28 PM

It is actually Teacher Appreciation Day. ABC is promoting a Jeopardy! Teachers Tournament this week, too. So that would explain the blind teacher.

by Anonymousreply 364May 8, 2018 11:25 PM

What the hell was Sara talking about...dressing up in cellophane at an immorality party...?

by Anonymousreply 365May 8, 2018 11:29 PM

Did she go as an all-day sucker, r365?

by Anonymousreply 366May 8, 2018 11:30 PM

Yeah, the Immorality Party thing was weird.

Also, Adele’s party was celebrating the big Hollywood Doomed Romance Movie and not the real-world tragedy. An important distinction. Of course, it’s just another non-story to break up the 24/7 Trump coverage.

by Anonymousreply 367May 9, 2018 12:00 AM

Shes on her high horse today...and nobody is correcting her as she spouts her right wing rhetoric.

by Anonymousreply 368May 9, 2018 3:14 PM

Meghan needs Xanax! Someones gotta calm that woman down. She's on the View, not Face the Nation.

by Anonymousreply 369May 9, 2018 3:18 PM

Sonny was spot on today.

by Anonymousreply 370May 9, 2018 3:22 PM

About what, R370. I hope you're not referring to that pompous ass Donald Glover and his pretentious video.

by Anonymousreply 371May 9, 2018 3:40 PM

I think Sara stopped herself on the immorality party thing because she realized she'd be wading into non-PC territory. I believe Price Harry went to a similar party dressed as a Nazi years ago.

by Anonymousreply 372May 9, 2018 3:41 PM

I was watching that show one time and Megan had this HUGE zit on her face. No doubt all that clownish makeup clogs her pores.

by Anonymousreply 373May 9, 2018 3:59 PM

I just watched segment 1 & she was psycho again. Whoopi finally started to correct her when they went to commercial.

Meghan thinks Obama went on an "apology tour" for no reason? She was age 15-23 during the Bush years, so I guess she has no fucking clue WHY Obama needed to rebuild our alliances after that mess of a president & his policies.

by Anonymousreply 374May 9, 2018 8:13 PM

"Apology tour" is such an antique right-wing trope. Can't believe she pulled that one out of her ass.

by Anonymousreply 375May 9, 2018 10:11 PM

What's so hard to believe, R375? Meghan's head is always up her ass. She was likely just nose-picking for a booger to fling, as Deplorables do.

by Anonymousreply 376May 9, 2018 10:19 PM

She attacks Obama and yet her daddy wants him to speak at the funeral. That might get awkward but you can bet Obama will be graceful and comforting to that skank during that time.

by Anonymousreply 377May 10, 2018 3:29 AM

Obama is presently comforting Melania.

by Anonymousreply 378May 10, 2018 3:31 AM

Barack Obama is not aware of Megan’s existence

by Anonymousreply 379May 10, 2018 3:46 AM

R379

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 10, 2018 3:53 AM

Porky and her ill advised and tired GOP rhetoric is so 90’s.

by Anonymousreply 381May 10, 2018 11:25 AM

One exceptional thing about Trump is that he doesn’t do the “my father was...” thing that most politicians (and Meghan McCain) do to excuse their own elitism and gain themselves undue street cred. “My father was a humble farmer!” “My father worked three jobs!” “My father was a POW who gave the world Sarah Palin!” They all do it, from Marco Rubio to Lindsey Graham to John Edward. Trump can’t do it, though. What would he say? “My father was a humble millionaire who put his name on buildings, buildings smaller than my buildings but good buildings, great buildings, tip-top buildings, we call them the tippy top, who made me the man I am today by beating the shit out of me and raping my mother in front of me! Where are the men like that today? Make America great again!”

by Anonymousreply 382May 10, 2018 11:40 AM

R382, Trump never mentioned his father because Trump likes to take credit for every success in his life and pretend his father never had to bail him out of his bad investments. Which he did many times.

by Anonymousreply 383May 10, 2018 9:25 PM

Waiting to see what Meggy has to say today about that dim bulb White House aide making fun of Daddy on death’s doorstep. I bet she’ll pitch a fit.

by Anonymousreply 384May 11, 2018 1:59 PM

Meghie may pitch a fit, but what the woman said isn’t untrue.

by Anonymousreply 385May 11, 2018 2:02 PM

R385 That it doesn’t matter what he says? I disagree. Especially, on this matter of confirming a known torturer to head the CIA.

by Anonymousreply 386May 11, 2018 2:38 PM

There was also an asshole on FOX calling McCain "Songbird John" saying he cracked after being tortured and sang like a canary.

Oh, shit. She's taking the high road this morning.

by Anonymousreply 387May 11, 2018 3:04 PM

Whoopi is annoying the shit out of me lately. She's grouchy as hell again and she adds nothing to the conversation besides the phrase "you know, you know, you know, you know" and "Welcome to The View. Welcome to the View. Welcome to the View. Welcome to the View.!!!"

The entire first segment revolved around McCain. Too much. Move the fuck on.

by Anonymousreply 388May 11, 2018 3:09 PM

R388 You forgot “Welcome to the AMAZING ________!” at the beginning of every interview, followed by “You don’t come here enough. We love you here at The View. Come back more often. You’re welcome anytime.” To every guest. Poor Laurie Metcalf obviously doesn’t watch because she remembered that Whoopi invited her back and seemed to have no idea Whoopi greets and says goodbye to every guest with the same platitudes.

I like Whoopi much of the time, but the paint-by-numbers stuff irks me.

by Anonymousreply 389May 11, 2018 4:10 PM

Whoopi referred to Annette Bening as “the greatest person on Earth.” Um, pass me that pipe, Whoop!

by Anonymousreply 390May 11, 2018 4:28 PM

There's a lot of bitter unhappy people on this thread.

So glad I know none of you.

by Anonymousreply 391May 11, 2018 4:53 PM

Was Meghan wearing a caftan today? I didn't get a good look.

Back in the '90s, McCain used to stop in our offices frequently when he was in New York. He was incredibly generous and kind, happy to take a low level staffer to lunch or write a grad school recommendation. I didn't recognize the man who campaigned with Palin. But he is dying of the same kind of tumor that killed my mother and I will always remember him fondly.

by Anonymousreply 392May 11, 2018 6:09 PM

I suggest people here check out the Frontline episode on McCain. There's a lot of misinformation on this board about the guy.

by Anonymousreply 393May 11, 2018 6:15 PM

Megan should squeeze every ounce of sympathy and goodwill that she can this weekend since on Monday she’ll say something ridiculous and remind people that she’s an ignorant, angry tool.

by Anonymousreply 394May 12, 2018 12:37 AM

Meghan was very dignified today. Her humility and decency are rare in these times. She's beautiful as well, even in her grief. She looks like a young Elke Sommer.

by Anonymousreply 395May 12, 2018 2:46 AM

R395. You jest.

by Anonymousreply 396May 12, 2018 5:09 AM

She looks like a young obese Elke Sommers.

by Anonymousreply 397May 12, 2018 5:30 AM

Like an Elk in Summer?

by Anonymousreply 398May 12, 2018 5:44 AM

Meghan looks like Rebel Wilson in drag.

by Anonymousreply 399May 12, 2018 6:04 AM

Who’s the idiot constantly posting about fat Meghan’s supposed beauty? LOL 😂

by Anonymousreply 400May 12, 2018 6:28 AM

I think it’s supposed to be funny, R400.

by Anonymousreply 401May 12, 2018 6:31 AM

It gets stale, r401. It's like "Oh look, SNL is doing another game show skit".

by Anonymousreply 402May 12, 2018 12:52 PM

R402 That’s why I said “supposed to be funny.” It’s not, but the author clearly does not accept that.

by Anonymousreply 403May 12, 2018 1:10 PM

I think it's funny. Please continue.

by Anonymousreply 404May 12, 2018 5:56 PM

Me-again sounds pitchy.

by Anonymousreply 405May 12, 2018 6:59 PM

Yes, John McCain was a heroic prisoner of war. Yes, brain cancer is tragic.

However, never forget that John McCain gave us Sarah Palin and unleashed horror on the American political system. McCain goes down is a fucking asshole for that move.

Don't forget, more recently McCain voted for permanent tax cuts for the wealthy in 2017 giving Trump a victory. Another fucking asshole move.

by Anonymousreply 406May 12, 2018 7:03 PM

He was NOT a heroic prisoner of war....thats the pr spin.....he was a pow because he was an arrogant hotshot who disobeyed orders resulting in his capture. He also dumped the wife who stood by his side through it all after she had a car accident to marry an heiress. All you have to do is google the TRUTH about JM.....hes no better than the likes of Newt Gingrich.

Yes, its unfortunate that he has cancer, but remember, hes 81 years old.....he isnt going to live forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407May 12, 2018 7:23 PM

We're all dying. Appreciate me more while I'm here.

by Anonymousreply 408May 12, 2018 7:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409May 12, 2018 9:08 PM

I can't watch the show unless I mute McCain. Most days I just get bored and wander back to MSNBC. She's unbearable. And I don't believe for a minute that she takes that same high road with her father's critics in private.

by Anonymousreply 410May 12, 2018 9:28 PM

Perhaps this is the wrong perspective but here goes: the woman was certainly a cunt to say what she said but I just can’t foster that much sympathy for Meghan McCain. After all, she spends just about every day on The View fellating Trump, his administration, and his voters, pushing back against the other panelists in their daily (rightful) criticisms of that orange asshole, yet we’re supposed to be on her side any time Trump or his minions insult her family?

Please.

by Anonymousreply 411May 12, 2018 9:36 PM

I am torn between feeling sorry for her over her weight and her dying father and what has to be high blood pressure and not liking her at all. She's had a lot of privilege in her life; she'll never know what it truly means to have to work up from nothing; all the doors were opened for her.

I think her constant screaming on the show is half her trying to keep her place at the table and half being a shrew.

she yells when no one is yelling at her.

My question always goes back to this: if she -- or anyone -- had no money, no doors opened for her, if she had nothing, would she still feel the same way about Republicans and opportunities for those less fortunate to be cut.

by Anonymousreply 412May 12, 2018 10:11 PM

If she weren’t born into privilege she would be filming political rants in her car and posting them to YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 413May 13, 2018 12:09 AM

I can totally see that, r413.

by Anonymousreply 414May 13, 2018 12:11 AM

Her beauty and intelligence alone would warrant her entry into the world of media fame. She looks like a young Kim Novak.

by Anonymousreply 415May 13, 2018 12:35 AM

Or a present day Kim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416May 13, 2018 12:38 AM

McCain has zero self-awareness. Despite her life of wealth, privilege, and status, she nurses a permanent sense of grievance like she's just so, so put-upon. She exhibits no gratitude for her privileged position at all, no humility for her very fortunate circumstances that she did absolutely nothing to deserve but was just born into.

I feel about as much sympathy for her as she ever does for anyone other than herself. That is to say, none.

by Anonymousreply 417May 13, 2018 7:18 PM

JFC, they're leading off with the Sadler remark about Sen. McCain AGAIN. There are so many breaking news stories like the opening of the new embassy in Jerusalem, but no they have to discuss "Gray Lives Matter" t-shirts to represent Brain cancer awareness. What color t-shirt reflects Ass Kissing awareness so The View ladies can all dress in unison while discussing old news in order to appease the new co-host.

Oh fuck, Meghan mentioned The Daily Mail. No wonder they kiss her ass in articles. I hope she doesn't read the comments under articles about her father. Those comments are some of the rudest I've ever read on that site and that's saying a lot.

by Anonymousreply 418May 14, 2018 3:09 PM

Sadler was right. McPain is dying. As are we all, someday. Let it go already.

by Anonymousreply 419May 14, 2018 3:26 PM

Fuck civility. Me me me and fuck everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 420May 14, 2018 5:00 PM

I like Sunny Hostin, but WHAT is going on with the cheeks in her family?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421May 14, 2018 6:21 PM

They're a cheeky lot, they are, r421.

by Anonymousreply 422May 14, 2018 6:23 PM

Sunny sometimes acts like a pretentious prude.

by Anonymousreply 423May 14, 2018 6:30 PM

I hate Hostin. If someone praises a white person, she always has to top it by proclaiming that a black person did something first (like the white Melania hat that Beyonce wore too). And she said that a few stones were thrown at Israelis from Gaza. She didn't mention the fire kites. And Whoopi- Melania did not have surgery-you should read whoever wrote that on your cards. Joy is looking tired.

by Anonymousreply 424May 15, 2018 5:13 PM

Jeez, they don't remember Tampongate and Toegate?!

by Anonymousreply 425May 15, 2018 5:17 PM

Sunny is indeed getting tiresome and full of herself.

by Anonymousreply 426May 15, 2018 6:12 PM

On The View?- they only teach Black history.. They spent 10 seconds about Melania. If Moochelle was in the hospital, they would spend an entire segment praying and crying about her recovery.

by Anonymousreply 427May 15, 2018 9:04 PM

R427 Even Melania’s husband and step children don’t care that Melania is in the hospital. They’re partying in Israel with Netanyahu. Why should anyone else care or spend time dwelling on her?

People care about Michelle Obama because Michelle Obama and her family earn respect and compassion because they demonstrate it.

by Anonymousreply 428May 15, 2018 9:30 PM

Everyone knows that Milania is being treated for her eating disorder and no one cares, not even Repub trash like Megan M

by Anonymousreply 429May 15, 2018 9:50 PM

Her husband doesn’t give a shit about her. Her kidney problem is probably a warning shot via poison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430May 15, 2018 10:21 PM

I thought it was for the ten year vagiplasty and silicone change?

The Trophy Wife overhaul.

by Anonymousreply 431May 15, 2018 10:37 PM

R431 Is she going to come out with her eyes facing a little Farther East?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432May 15, 2018 10:53 PM

I hope John goes peacefully.

by Anonymousreply 433May 15, 2018 11:01 PM

That picture of melania at R432 makes me shake my head. I can't believe that's what America has as a first lady right now.

How fucking embarrassing for us all. Also did she really have a kidney problem? Of did she go in for some kind of cosmetic work?

What's really going on?

by Anonymousreply 434May 16, 2018 4:30 AM

Yes, keep praying dear...but those cookies I baked for you had a special ingredient...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435May 16, 2018 4:36 AM

US pop culture certainly has been scraping the bottom of the barrel, hence the orangutan married to this FLOTUS, r434. And that a Princess Dolt like Meghan McCain has a job that someone with a functioning brain should have, well, "fucking embarrassing" is a perfect description.

by Anonymousreply 436May 16, 2018 4:38 AM

It's just a cyst with a new set of tits. You will all still have her for a while, until the rest of the family is carted off to prison and beyond. She will be the last one standing. I have some inside knowledge of these things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437May 16, 2018 4:38 AM

The Cookout woman photos were funny.

by Anonymousreply 438May 16, 2018 5:37 PM

Is it me, or has Meghan been pleasantly civil these last couple of days? She seems to be laughing with the other ladies and generally seems like she’s enjoying herself. This needs to end now! I want the cunty Meghan to rise up again!

by Anonymousreply 439May 16, 2018 7:08 PM

She had some self reflection today - I think. I wasn't really watching directly but it was on in the background & heard her say she used to be social or something & now people are politicizing her dad's cancer (?) so she doesn't even want to go out anymore & has been irritable.

by Anonymousreply 440May 16, 2018 7:34 PM

More like shes an insufferable bitch and nobody wants her around.......

by Anonymousreply 441May 16, 2018 7:44 PM

R440 They’re hitting on something though. Meghan feels as though she doesn’t want to go out and socialize because she lives in NYC and she’s outnumbered by Democrats. I feel the same in south central PA as a Democrat around deplorable Trumpsters. We need to get back to civility and respect each other but that’s imposdible with that divisive asshole in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 442May 16, 2018 7:46 PM

She spews hateful, destructive lies and propaganda on national television and expects the people who are smart enough to know how evil her ideas are to hug and cuddle her? Fuck that. Like Ann Coulter and Bill Bennett and the rest, I hope that all thinking people reject her in all social settings.

Go party with your fellow Deplorables, Megan. Oh, you find them dumb and trashy? Look in the mirror!

by Anonymousreply 443May 16, 2018 8:38 PM

I also feel like she has been unusually agreeable and reasonable over the past couple of days. I will leave the speculation to others. If she were like this most of the time, I could bear her presence on the show.

by Anonymousreply 444May 16, 2018 9:20 PM

Simply a planned PR campaign to capitalize on sympathy, R444. She'll resume her truth (stupid cunt bitch) when the old man finally dies.

by Anonymousreply 445May 16, 2018 9:29 PM

Yeah, 30 something year old princesses don’t spontaneously become pleasant overnight. Someone with power whispered “Shape up or ship out!” into her earpiece.

by Anonymousreply 446May 16, 2018 9:46 PM

I thought I was the only one who noticed Meghans cleaned up behavior these last few days. I feel like it started last week. Maybe management had some kind of talk with her. Maybe her co-hostes had a sit down heart to heart come to Jesus moment with her. Whatever it is she's much more tolerable to watch these last few days.

I hope it continues.

by Anonymousreply 447May 16, 2018 10:10 PM

I didn’t really want to speculate here, but I will. I have a very difficult time imagining that she may have modified her behavior after a stern talking-to from the network or her cohosts after a whole season...and so I feel like either she is acting out of grief, or possibly her father told her that she has a good gig right now and needs to shape up if she wants to keep it and have a career after he’s gone. That’s one conversation that I could imagine she’d actually modify her behavior from.

by Anonymousreply 448May 16, 2018 10:13 PM

Maybe the comment about her father last week dampened her entheuiasm for defending Trump and his minions.

by Anonymousreply 449May 16, 2018 10:14 PM

R449 I really cannot stand the woman, but although she is unquestionably an apologist and a cheerleader for the Republican party, she has never struck me as a Trump zealot. She’s a conservative extremist to be sure, blinded with adoration for other “team players” like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, but she has always been at least critical of Trump. I don’t think she’s morally or ethically bothered so much as bothered that he insults and refuses to genuflect to professional politicians like her father and all those whom she admires so much...but whatever the reason, she has never been a cheerleader for Trump on this show. Of course she will always support him overall if he wears her team colors because she’s a fucking moron and to her this is all a team sport and she wants her team to win at any cost.

by Anonymousreply 450May 16, 2018 10:20 PM

What r450 wrote.

by Anonymousreply 451May 16, 2018 10:28 PM

It doesn’t matter if you hold your nose when you pull the lever for Trump.

Until she actively supports D candidates and the removal of Trump, She’s the enemy. Period. Complaining about him while still voting R is worthless. Ugh, I hate Republicans!

by Anonymousreply 452May 16, 2018 11:01 PM

R452 Nobody said she’s not “the enemy.” The person at 449 wrote that she has “enthusiasm for defending Trump.” I was commenting on that, not her friend or foe status.

by Anonymousreply 453May 16, 2018 11:04 PM

[quote]That’s one conversation that I could imagine she’d actually modify her behavior from.

If you're eloquence was applied with equal vigilance maybe that would be a great outcome for her once someday.

Republicans are not the enemy. Who posts on this fucking thread? America is the most cruelly capitalist country comprised of blindly patriotic racists. That's y'all & all y'all. Not everyone is as lively, young and lovely as Meghan McCain. Though beautiful, she's not made of sugar water. She reminds me of a young Jeanne d'Arc.

by Anonymousreply 454May 17, 2018 12:53 AM

When the conversation turned to Joy and Meghan exchanging personalities just for fun-sees for a day, I thought it might be interesting to see Meghan defending all Democrats and attacking tRump. The downside would be Joy praising repukes and tRump. The Deplorables would play those clips of Joy forever. Don’t do it, Joy!

by Anonymousreply 455May 17, 2018 3:22 AM

I miss unhinged Meghan. I hope something makes her head explode soon.

by Anonymousreply 456May 17, 2018 3:36 AM

I think that the chemistry has improved with the whole panel. She even laughs at Joys jokes.

by Anonymousreply 457May 17, 2018 4:14 AM

R453 she most certainly does display entheuiasm for Trump. Shes's always trumpslpaining the deplorables to the real world instead of explaining the real world to the deolorables.

by Anonymousreply 458May 17, 2018 4:19 AM

Meghan has taken a look at what her life will look like after her mother becomes the widow McCain.

She has correctly come to the conclusion that she will go from Princess Cunt to simply a Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 459May 17, 2018 4:31 AM

I watched the rest of it and she was really normal for once. Maybe someone got her a new Rx for benzos or her Cymbalta kicked in.

by Anonymousreply 460May 17, 2018 6:16 AM

You old bitches named Janbot who used to call yourself The View Insider sure are easily threatened by a beautiful blonde republican goddess. Joy can't even blink both eyes at once, Sonny is worried bout her dried out pussy/cheating husband and Whoopi Pie is more tired everyday. Oh, it's hard being Whoopi. So much money, so little talent, so many relatives blackmailing her. Center square Celie sold out long ago. Sarah is the republican sister who doesn't know she's a racist. The enemy is elsewhere and he's winning. It's a sad show of yesterday's twitter moments. Take a little time to enjoy the shoes. There are no wars going on and the blonde beauty is not a monster. Meghan is lovely and a good person, just like her dad. A patriot. She's being tortured by hideous smelly enemies, still she fights on bravely. She's pressured into tight spots but she's the only one on that panel who still has one. Meghan has arrived at peace and purity. She resembles a young Jackie Evancho.

by Anonymousreply 461May 17, 2018 6:38 AM

"I feel like I'm being gaslit from both sides."

No Meghan, NOT both sides

by Anonymousreply 462May 17, 2018 5:07 PM

What’s the breakdown of Meg and her siblings? I know that she and her brother and adopted sister are all from Cindy McCain. Does John also have 4 offspring from his previous marriage(s)? Do all four of those siblings have the same mother? Is that woman alive?

Meg’s step-siblings must be in their 60s.

by Anonymousreply 463May 17, 2018 5:11 PM

Her name is Carol, and yes, shes still alive and in her 80s........every time someone talks about Trump or anyone else cheating and Meghan chimes in, they need to point out what kind of shit heel her father really is......

by Anonymousreply 464May 17, 2018 5:25 PM

Whoopie Cushion's British accent is as tired and unfunny as her valley girl imitations. I dare her to show the video of the black woman taking a dump at an Arby's and tossing it at employees. No way- to show a black person in a bad light????????

by Anonymousreply 465May 17, 2018 10:49 PM

Why do you guys watch The View and how do you classify it? Daytime talk show generally? Opinion? Entertainment? News? Current events? Do you watch for the QVC/HSN-type sales segments? Do you watch those at all? Do you prefer the screaming version of the show or the civil one wherein the hosts get along?

I’ve watched it since the beginning and I think that is why I still watch, but it’s almost impossible with McCain. I don’t like Barbara anymore, having seen too many disturbing clips of her, but I did feel like the show has a stronger direction when it was her show. Now it’s an odd mix of obsessing over John McCain, obsessing over Trump (that one is understandable), some identity politics, sponsored sales pitches, Disney propaganda and celebrity ass kissing.

I used to think of it as a current events show, but now I feel like I could sum up every daily episode and the hosts’ opinions without even watching the show. Lots of criticism of Trump, some gender or race discussion, Meghan McCain freaking out inconsequentially over anything, a celebrity and a short infomercial.

by Anonymousreply 466May 17, 2018 11:34 PM

[quote]and so I feel like either she is acting out of grief, or possibly her father told her that she has a good gig right now and needs to shape up if she wants to keep it and have a career after he’s gone

She's pissed because of the McCain comment and especially the lack of an apology. Don't kid yourself that she had some great enlightening moment or that someone talked some sense into her.

Like Janeane Garafalo once said about Hasselbeck, but it applies more to McCain: She's empathetic when the person most reminds her of herself or the person is herself.

If something happens to McCain and Trump suddenly decides to comment on how great he was, I don't doubt for a second she would turn around and start kissing his ass. She's holding back and letting the others rule the roost because she has an axe to grind. If this comment wasn't said she would be the same shrill person.

by Anonymousreply 467May 17, 2018 11:47 PM

Candace was never shrill or unpleasant or not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 468May 18, 2018 12:08 AM

It’s been a weird week for The View.

Meghan has been mostly pleasant and agreeable, and in some ways that’s nice to see and I’m sure a better work environment.

Yet that’s made it boring to watch. The possibility of a shouting match/split screen, made the show relevant for the first time since Rosie O.

by Anonymousreply 469May 18, 2018 3:23 AM

I miss Mecha Meghan. I hope she goes off her meds this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 470May 19, 2018 12:45 AM

What are you people talking about? All season everyone here has universally lambasted McCain and correctly said that her presence on The View is corruptive and a bad influence on the public. Now you miss her sick negativity? What the fuck are you going to do if Trump ever leaves office? “I miss his crazy tweets. I’m thinking about voting for Don Jr. because the sensible politician on the right is just sooooo boring.” Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 471May 19, 2018 10:59 AM

R471 Exactly, people have lost their damn minds.

by Anonymousreply 472May 21, 2018 4:49 AM

Head in a jar..

Yeah, a tumor with a cancerous brain growing on it.

by Anonymousreply 473May 21, 2018 4:58 AM

Meghan was back with some of her usual attitude this morning during a discussion about gun control in reference to the high school shooting last week. Of course, Meghan immediately went to "a shooting happens and people want to take away the 2ns Amendment!" The only times I've ever heard that mentioned was very rarely and it was from people on the far far far extremes.

Prior, there was talk about the royal wedding and who watched. Meghan HAD to mention how she was a proud American who doesn't bow to foreign monarchs so she refused to watch. (Paraphrased, but not too far off from her comments.) Also, ANOTHER panel discussion about her father, John McCain.

by Anonymousreply 474May 21, 2018 3:46 PM

America needs to start seeing crime scene photos of these school shootings on the nightly news. We need to see the bloody bodies of teenagers slumped over desks and cowering in corners. We need to see the brains and guts splattered across chalkboards and on letterman jackets. Let’s hear Megan explain away her guns after looking at those pictures.

by Anonymousreply 475May 21, 2018 4:41 PM

It was definitely Meghan of yesteryear, clamoring to get into a fight about guns, but it didn’t pay off with screaming, instead it was like a “gee um what next” segment

by Anonymousreply 476May 21, 2018 4:46 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I shall be filling that time slot with the lovely and vivacious Miss Fran Fine.

by Anonymousreply 477May 21, 2018 4:58 PM

Is she pregnant? She keeps expanding.

by Anonymousreply 478May 21, 2018 7:56 PM

They are doing the John McCain casket dance as a slow motion pre death pavane.

by Anonymousreply 479May 21, 2018 8:17 PM

Meghan is certainly um, ‘plump’.

by Anonymousreply 480May 21, 2018 8:40 PM

Megan is voluptuous and beautiful. She understands that a real woman is here to procreate. She reminds me of a young Mia Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 481May 21, 2018 8:45 PM

She reminds me of an old Honey Boo Boo.

by Anonymousreply 482May 21, 2018 8:58 PM

The wedding discussion was one of the most ridiculous moments ever on this show, and that is saying A LOT. “Can we just show a picture of the entry to my home? Those are the founding fathers. I love my country so much and I have pictures of the founding fathers looking at me, and I am going to turn on my TV and watch MONARCHS? I’m proud to be American. I am very conflicted.”

For.

Fuck’s

Sake.

This little troll needs to go. And listen, poor John McCain, but how in the world did The View become a morbid realtime documentary of his demise?

by Anonymousreply 483May 21, 2018 11:54 PM

R483 If those Founding Father’s Portraits could talk. The horrors they must have seen in Meghan’s lair.

by Anonymousreply 484May 22, 2018 12:01 AM

Sara: Meghan, what do you hope your DAD’s legacy will be?

Meghan: His legacy speaks for itself, but I want to say...I’m just not scared of death the way I once was because I know now he’s gonna be waiting for me on the other side and he’s taught me what life really is about.

by Anonymousreply 485May 22, 2018 12:03 AM

Meghan is a fat cow.

by Anonymousreply 486May 22, 2018 3:22 AM

Meghan is beyond naive and ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 487May 22, 2018 3:31 AM

She REEKS of insecurity.

It’s so unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 488May 22, 2018 3:55 AM

I guess yesterday prior to the show, Meghan ate a hot dog and unbeknownst to her, had mustard on her shirt throughout the whole show.

by Anonymousreply 489May 22, 2018 4:00 AM

Beautiful young heiresses have a lot to live up to. That Meghan is also a journalist and the most visible member of a political dynasty must weigh heavy on her at times. To have to sit with Joy Behar and a Puerto Rican "princess" would be humilitiating if Meghan didn't possess confidence and grace. She reminds me of a young swan.

by Anonymousreply 490May 22, 2018 4:00 AM

They asked her on The View if she watched the royal wedding, and she had to go into a whole fucking litany and shrill lecture about how she's not a fan of royalty and she has paintings of the U.S. Founding Fathers in her apartment so she just couldn't watch.

It's just a fucking wedding you disagreeable motherfucking bitch. No one is asking you to give up your goddamn U.S. citizenship.

I rarely go to the movies, but it doesn't stop me form tuning in to the Academy Awards to see what everyone is wearing and maybe catch some of the show. Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 491May 22, 2018 4:14 AM

BUT Fatty-Tits-a-Lot defends the Monarchy of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 492May 22, 2018 6:26 AM

Meghan does seem to be getting larger. Stress, pregnancy?

by Anonymousreply 493May 22, 2018 6:50 AM

Barbecues and gun parties.

by Anonymousreply 494May 22, 2018 7:02 AM

Disagreeable, complaining bitch "is not into royal weddings," but she fucking loves the piece of shit "Real Housewives" show.

by Anonymousreply 495May 22, 2018 7:05 AM

Meghan was acting like she was in the room when the Declaration of Independence was drafted. It was SO odd. I am glad to see other people were also wondering WTF that was about. The founding fathers made you conflicted about the wedding? GURL get a grip!

by Anonymousreply 496May 22, 2018 7:11 AM

She has to politicize everything. Not into the Royal Wedding because we left England for a reason and shows a picture where she has series of portraits of early politicians like Hamilton in her home. Very very vapid.

by Anonymousreply 497May 22, 2018 12:14 PM

Meghan’s portrait wall was embarrassing. She needs to lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 498May 22, 2018 12:43 PM

4498 Yeah, lighten up in more ways than one.

by Anonymousreply 499May 22, 2018 12:59 PM

Meghan has stated more than once that she is not inclined to have children and that adoption is fine for her.

by Anonymousreply 500May 22, 2018 1:33 PM

R500 But if she ends up with an unplanned pregnancy it’s not like she’d get an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 501May 22, 2018 2:34 PM

SHe was ridiculous. Those portraits were the weirdest thing I've ever seen, and she's so contrarian that everyone was having fun talking about the wedding and she had to get all God Bless America. She's an idiot. And if ANYONE is politicizing and cashing in on her dad's tumour, it's her. All she talks about Day in and day out is herself her father her fascinating thrilling life and guns. I cannot wait till they get rid of her, she's a nightmare. Her voice could scorch concrete.

by Anonymousreply 502May 22, 2018 2:36 PM

I'm British so we don't get the View, but I'm just here to say keep up the good work girls. I'm fucking LOVING you ripping this harpy to shreds.

by Anonymousreply 503May 22, 2018 2:39 PM

Those portraits looked like paint-by-the-numbers creations.

by Anonymousreply 504May 22, 2018 2:43 PM

Meghan with her sever ponytail started screaming at Sunny today about female issues and supporting women...so I guess the old Meghan is back.

by Anonymousreply 505May 22, 2018 3:46 PM

Oh joy, r505. Not for me today, thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 506May 22, 2018 5:05 PM

I'm assuming they were, r504. Meggie's a crafty girl....

by Anonymousreply 507May 22, 2018 5:06 PM

Does she still call French Fries ‘Freedom’ Fries before she devours 5 orders of them?

by Anonymousreply 508May 22, 2018 7:45 PM

She also sassed James Clapper. He was a great foil for her though bc he shut her mouth and threatened on two occasions to wash it out with soap

by Anonymousreply 509May 22, 2018 8:42 PM

I wish this had been Rosie’s year back at the View instead of the one with Rosie Perez. Watching her go toe to toe with Meghan instead of Joy would have been enjoyable.

by Anonymousreply 510May 22, 2018 10:40 PM

Joy can't count her toes anymore. Rosie is lucky to be through with that crap show. Whoopi and TPTB treated her like shit when she returned. The rest of them were cowards watching Whoopi berate and bully a talented grown woman of considerable intelligence and real heart. Yes Rosie's voice would be more welcome now - but Rosie always uses the same voice. She doesn't shift her values for ratings or $. She's a warrior and she's funny. Joy and Whoopi are neither. They are humorless liberal cowards, cashing their checks.

by Anonymousreply 511May 23, 2018 12:33 AM

Clapper defended himself to Meghan’s question by saying that he misconstrued the questioning and was thinking about a different event than the one that was being asked about, that he gave the wrong information, but it wasn’t a lie because he did so inadvertently.

Meanwhile, Meghan brought up “Richard Snowden” (I think; in any case, it was not Eric Snowden, and nobody challenged her on this. Was she lying because she used the wrong given name for Snowden? People are too easy on this dumb woman.

by Anonymousreply 512May 23, 2018 12:01 PM

I’ll predict Meghan’s eulogy for her father:

“I’m heartbroken. I’m devastated. I don’t know what to say about my father. His legacy speaks for itself. But I WILL SAY THIS. I learned a lot from him. I have always defended him, throughout MY illustrious career. As an expert political analyst, my career has been dedicated to carrying on my father’s legacy, and I will continue to be dedicated. I love my country and I love the Republican party. I love the founding fathers and I love my father. I am a really hard worker. I am brave and strong, and I am an exemplary orator. I always stick with the talking points, and I always bring my notes. For everyone watching, and I know it’s more people than watched the stupid monarchal wedding because my father is basically a founding father, I want you to know that as the equivalent of the daughter of George Washington and Abe Lincoln, I have a very reasonable asking price for a 20-, 30- or 50-minute speech at your next event. I will say this: The McCain name is a powerful name and with my gorgeous face on your flyer, your event will bring in more people than ever. And I work hard. I will say that. I roll hard and I will drink any man under the table at the end of the day, so why don’t you take me up on that challenge and book me at your next convention? I will say that I won’t take a day off as long as this name is popping up in headlines! I won’t rest until I have squeezed every dime out of my father’s legacy! Count on that! And before I leave, I ask you to remember a few things. First, Dana Loesch is my friend. So if you love guns, I am available for the right price. Also, I will say that Clay Aiken is my friend. So if you are a fa—if you’re far-left about LGBT rights and also love guns and the Red Team, I’m your bitch, yaaaaaaaaaaas I am sista-frend! I will say that my standard speaking fee of $10,000 is set to go up soon, so buy now! Don’t delay? But wait, there’s more! My husband, who is even more conservative than I am, has agreed to mention your name during his next appearance on Face the Nation if you book today. That’s right, you get two for the price of one, people, so what are you waiting for? I am so honored that you came here to see me today, and I know that my father would be proud of you, of all of you. I will say that. I will. I will say it. I will fucking say it, I will. Okay okay they’re telling me to wrap this up. I am wrapping I AM WRAPPING. Everyone, thank you for supporting me at this difficult time. I am no longer afraid to die, that is the lesson of this tragedy, I am no longer afraid to die. I will say that. Thank you.”

by Anonymousreply 513May 23, 2018 12:16 PM

She has been relatively well behaved lately, but she can’t hold it back forever. She will hulk out soon.

by Anonymousreply 514May 23, 2018 2:52 PM

Who's ass is she going to chew today?

by Anonymousreply 515May 23, 2018 5:05 PM

Whoopi was gushing over John McCain's book and spent 5 minutes talking about it. She will never challenge Meghan either (except once - she sort of lost it with Meghan's bs).

by Anonymousreply 516May 23, 2018 10:12 PM

Whoopi's lost it on her more than once. I wonder if Lardbutt tried to suck up to Joy and Joy told her to screw, and now Fatty tries to be all fun and nice to Joy, who hates her.

Did Moogan say anything about Tommy Larynx?

by Anonymousreply 517May 24, 2018 12:47 AM

Whoopie cushion farts ALOT! Be in the audience of The View just once. Whoopi rips cheeks. Alot.

by Anonymousreply 518May 24, 2018 1:07 AM

I laughed over Whoopi qvelling over the new Black Princess.She said something like now little black girls can see themselves as princesses. Honey -there are tons of black queens around! In Africa and the US!

by Anonymousreply 519May 24, 2018 4:18 AM

I love how Michelle Wolf shut fatty down.

by Anonymousreply 520May 24, 2018 10:47 AM

I’m still speaking!

by Anonymousreply 521May 24, 2018 4:31 PM

She got shut down good today. Surely Joy knows the real reason Trump gets so riled up about the anthem is the football players defying it are black and Trump is s racist.

by Anonymousreply 522May 24, 2018 5:11 PM

Standing = Patriotic and Kneeling= Not Un-Patriotic can't coexist in her pea brain.

by Anonymousreply 523May 24, 2018 5:35 PM

For anyone outside the US, there are youtube sites that post the same day episode of The View. You have to catch them while they are up because they take them down before Yputube catches them. Search YT for The View, click on a daily segment, then look in the column for a video about 36 minutes long, That will be a full episode.

Currently I subscribe to The View Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 524May 24, 2018 6:14 PM

Thanks for the tip, r524!

by Anonymousreply 525May 24, 2018 6:51 PM

Meghan McCain exclaiming 3 times, "I'm talking!" My God, like she doesn't interrupt the others.

by Anonymousreply 526May 24, 2018 10:50 PM

Meghan is more important than the others. That's why she is there. She is patient enough to listen to Whoopi never make a sentence and Joy do her clumsy joke setups. Young beautiful intelligent and rich people shouldn't be expected to tolerated that farting and sputtering everyday. It's only natural that Meghan get frustrated. Plus Sara Haines drools when she's being *adorable*. Sonny is Meghams secret allie and advisor. Never trust a Puerto Rican who claims to be black. Meghan needs to hook Sonny up with some some better nose contour and highlighter though. No black woman chooses her particular fake tits. Ya can't prosecute anyone Sonny. You're a doctor's wife who goes to bed in a full face of makeup. Join a Real Housewives show. That's where you belong. New Jersey maybe. Don't even try for Atlanta you fake black lady.

by Anonymousreply 527May 24, 2018 11:02 PM

Once again Joy has to explain there are other people at the table...

by Anonymousreply 528May 24, 2018 11:19 PM

[quote]Never trust a Puerto Rican who claims to be black. Meghan needs to hook Sonny up with some some better nose contour and highlighter though. No black woman chooses her particular fake tits. Ya can't prosecute anyone Sonny. You're a doctor's wife who goes to bed in a full face of makeup. Join a Real Housewives show. That's where you belong. New Jersey maybe. Don't even try for Atlanta you fake black lady.

This made me laugh so hard. I don't dislike Sunny, but the way you kept layering the shade.....lol

by Anonymousreply 529May 24, 2018 11:21 PM

I wonder if Whoopi knows that not all girls in 2018 want to be a princess.

by Anonymousreply 530May 25, 2018 2:49 AM

Whoopi doesn't know that girls don't all wear towels on their head for long blonde hair or win Tony awards for pretending to be a fake-wise junkie. Whoopi doesn't know that she pays for sex, or hit and runs as she calls them. Whoopi doesn't know that bad valley girl accents are no longer considered comedy. Whoopi doesn't know that Bill Cosby raped over 70 women and probably hundreds more. Whoopi don't know that bras come in her size. Whoopi doesn't know that Michael Vick, Roman Polanski and Mel Gibson all hate each other. Whoopi doesn't know that The Color Purple is a racist movie. Whoopi doesn't know that she's not in the center square anymore with the jokes written on desk cards. Whoopi doesn't know she's Aunt Jemima and Uncle Tom in bad shoes and a christmas sweater.

by Anonymousreply 531May 25, 2018 3:02 AM

[quote]Sonny is Meghams secret allie...

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 532May 25, 2018 3:32 AM

Whoopi kisses Megan's ass so devoutly sh e'll probably get the funeral invite she covets.

by Anonymousreply 533May 25, 2018 4:49 AM

Someone needs to announce loudly, "Meghan, give up the talking stick!"

by Anonymousreply 534May 25, 2018 8:46 AM

I think ABC edited out the audience rebuke of Meghan and her idiotic kneeling opinion. @3:28

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535May 25, 2018 10:12 AM

Today, Friday before Memorial Day weekend, and they replayed the Stormy Daniels show.

These gals like a four day weekend.

by Anonymousreply 536May 25, 2018 8:26 PM

R535 clearly.

by Anonymousreply 537May 25, 2018 8:30 PM

R 527 You sure do have a lot of time on your hands.

by Anonymousreply 538May 25, 2018 10:51 PM

I can't believe this dumb bitch got into Columbia and graduated. Did she attend their School of General Studies, or something?

by Anonymousreply 539May 26, 2018 12:00 AM

What if he dies on Memorial Day?

Would the family pull the plug to maximize the drama??

by Anonymousreply 540May 26, 2018 12:06 AM

R539 George W Bush has degrees from Harvard and Yale. Trump has degrees from Penn and Wharton. It’s all a farce. You’ve been duped.

by Anonymousreply 541May 26, 2018 12:08 AM

Yeah the admissions committee knows that the school wants donations from Cindy and the high profile reputation they get of having people like "McCain's daughter" there. R541 is correct about Trump and GWB - same thing with those two. I am not sure if college applications still ask if you have parents or family members who went there, but I ended up going where my dad went to school (though I had the grades to get in anyway - I think they like to see it so that it shows you know more about the school, if you are a no-name). It might have helped if I was borderline.

Harvard's application is so odd... they dedicate a full page to asking about your family and if your last name is one of a dozen special names. I still don't understand what that page was all about. Like if you came off the Mayflower, you automatically get in to Harvard? It's strange.

by Anonymousreply 542May 26, 2018 12:13 AM

Don't veer off topic, R542.

Meghan isn't smart enough to get into University of Phoenix (AZ, lol). But her lineage gets her a cushy television network gig where she can spew ignorance and blondness while making an excellent salary. She's a puppet, with the hand of her idiot father up her ass one day, or Donald Trump's hand up her ass the next.

She belongs in the stockroom of a Hobby Lobby, but unfortunately her lineage has somehow elevated her to the status of someone who someone even dumber thinks should matter to society.

by Anonymousreply 543May 26, 2018 12:27 AM

I’d love it if he croaks this weekend. That would be perfect in so many ways.

by Anonymousreply 544May 26, 2018 1:04 AM

R541 Trump’s degrees are from Penn Station and Hog Wharton.

by Anonymousreply 545May 26, 2018 8:59 AM

R545 Silly. But let’s not just ignore the reality that Trump, Bush, Kushner, McCain and a great many other people inherit golden-ticket pedigrees that grant them unearned golden-ticket degrees from ivy schools. Trump has gone after community colleges recently, saying all they are is vocational schools and that they should change their names. He has no idea that probably half of community college students study traditional liberal arts and transfer to universities to pursue academic disciplines. He can’t possibly know that because he lives in a different world. Right now, millions of first-year community college students of all ages have intellectual potential beyond Trump’s or Bush’s or McCain’s, and those students are at community colleges because they didn’t inherit elite legacies and trust funds that will buy them the degrees that open doors. Their parents don’t know the people who will do exceptionsl favors in exchange for spoiling the spoiled kid snd contributing to building the monstrous ego of an arrogant young person like Meghan McCain. It really is a scam. Sure, Harvard and Yale are bolstered by unthinkably huge endowments and therefore have the best of all things, including professors, and they have the highest standards for their students who are there on merit. Many are not. Many are heirs and heiresses, and all of us deny the reality that those bratd are given undeserved credentials that pave their ways to places of power and influence through which they do great damage. We all assume that a Meghan McCain went to Columbia because she had the resources to get a great prep-school education, private tutoring, SAT test prep, etc. The simple truth is that she knocked on their door with an essay that basically said, “I am John McCain’s daughter, bitches, and my wealthy mother gave me a blank check. Where’s my fucking degree?” Columbia, Harvard, Yale, Penn, all of these universities should be shamed for their contributions to our declining democracy and should be held accountable.

by Anonymousreply 546May 26, 2018 9:15 AM

I wonder if Moogan's bestie Clay Aiken reads DL and tells her "Ooh, gurl, them gays do NOT like you. They think you're fat with cheap trashy porno hair."

by Anonymousreply 547May 27, 2018 4:13 PM

I am praying John McCain croaks this weekend, and that the people of Arizona are not ROBBED of their right to elect a Senator to represent them!

by Anonymousreply 548May 27, 2018 4:29 PM

So am I, R548. So am I.

by Anonymousreply 549May 27, 2018 5:33 PM

Does anyone know of any other such prolonged, alternately morbid and hyperbolically reverential deathwatch as the one currently going on with McCain? The View is the worst offender by far, but his publisher is capitalizing on his impending death by teasing excerpts, a new documentary about him that presents him as some sort of bodhisattva was just released. What the fuck.

by Anonymousreply 550May 28, 2018 3:33 PM

What are the Hot Topics today, pray tell.

by Anonymousreply 551May 30, 2018 4:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552May 30, 2018 5:06 PM

Poor, poor Megan. “Conservatives are not racists! Republicans are not racists!”

Then why do racists feel so comfortable in the Republican Party? Why doesn’t party leadership rid the party of racists?

Because Republicans are racists, Megan!!!!

by Anonymousreply 553May 30, 2018 5:33 PM

But Moogan, Trump IS racist and the Republican Party is OWNED by Trump so, you are wrong, Republicans ARE racist.

The only reason Evangelicals have forsaken Christ, Their Savior, is because of WHITE racism. Conservatives ARE racist.

Wake up and smell the blatant and institutional racism, oh white rich princess.

Be WOKE!

by Anonymousreply 554May 30, 2018 5:55 PM

Sunny is working my last nerve. Meghan is schooling the ladies on political tricks. Whoopi can't breathe and I'm tired of hearing her gasp for air in between every endless "You know...you know, you know..." road to nowhere non-point. Joy is not hitting her mark today. Wake up, Joy. Sara's baby probably slept through the night because her eyes don't look like she's been crying.

ANNNND they're actually defending Kim Kardashian and falling for this obvious PR shift. She didn't grow a conscience. She's too old to compete with her younger Jenner sisters so now she has to rebrand her image.

Is there a gas leak in the studio? Gray matter, calling gray matter. Come in gray matter.

by Anonymousreply 555May 31, 2018 3:21 PM

Candace was so pretty.

by Anonymousreply 556May 31, 2018 3:35 PM
by Anonymousreply 557May 31, 2018 8:47 PM

R555 Well there's obviously one where you are.

by Anonymousreply 558May 31, 2018 9:06 PM

[quote]Is there a gas leak in the studio? Gray matter, calling gray matter. Come in gray matter.

Here's a solution for your misery R555...

CLICK....Welcome to The Price Is Right and her's your host Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Carey!......there problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 559May 31, 2018 9:44 PM

Personally I opt for The Nanny, r559. Today, Maxwell wants to cast Fran's cantor in his latest show. Hilarity ensued.

by Anonymousreply 560May 31, 2018 9:49 PM

Whoopi cut a loud one today.

by Anonymousreply 561May 31, 2018 10:32 PM

Humorless cunts in this thread. Straight women and The DL don't mix well.

by Anonymousreply 562June 1, 2018 12:33 AM

Moogan is on casket watch in AZ for a long weekend...

by Anonymousreply 563June 1, 2018 11:14 PM

Didn't take but a day for Whoopi to skip a Friday since sweeps month is over.

I missed Anna.

Someone give Paula a kick in the Christian cunt, please.

by Anonymousreply 564June 2, 2018 5:07 AM

Paula is not a great beauty like Meghan but she is very sexy and fun. Whoopi should take every day off, forever and ever amen. Ana is only one N. What a hack, she's got a line for everything. Y'all love these virtuous shutdowns? They make Sarah pee a little and Sonny gets her lips in that same look she gets when her husband is late everyday because he is FUCKING some young hot bitch. Sorry, Sonny gets that distasteful lil look round her mouth that is gonna be hard to correct with surgery. She just had a liquid facelift and a center part weave. She's about to be on Dateline NBC if she gets anymore insane about her husband cheating.

Joy is a very old 75 year old. Why do people say the opposite?

Candace is pretty everyday. Her face can't make distasteful movement. She is filled with the joy of God's love and the huge satisfaction of Val Bure. She prays for Meghan, John and Cyndi as we all do. She can't save The View.

by Anonymousreply 565June 2, 2018 5:22 AM

Wait, is Sunny black or latina?

by Anonymousreply 566June 2, 2018 5:39 AM

Sunny is Blatina Oasis. She won't fuck you but she'll put on a show. She's black by her dad, latin and very catholic like her mommy and part Jewish just to drive everyone nuts. She's a former prosecutor who now practices at home on her husband.

by Anonymousreply 567June 2, 2018 5:50 AM

Plus her husband is Haitian. And her Latina cred is Puerto Rican.

I LOVE ME MY ASUNCIÓN!

by Anonymousreply 568June 2, 2018 8:39 PM

R567, That's not her birth nose, right?

by Anonymousreply 569June 2, 2018 10:38 PM

Will the NEXT OP of the Mooghan thread please SPELL THE FUCKING CUNTS NAME RIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 570June 2, 2018 11:40 PM

^^^CUNT'S,

Grammar Nazis, I return you to the thread...

by Anonymousreply 571June 3, 2018 2:41 AM

R567, here's a photo of her daughter. Come to your own conclusion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572June 4, 2018 1:40 AM

She's Blaxican. That's what we call that. Half slave, half illegal. She can stay but she gotta work for free.

by Anonymousreply 573June 4, 2018 3:25 AM

LOL, R573.

I just realized John McCain (unless they're keeping him on ice) has passed the 06/01 deadline for his Senate seat.

by Anonymousreply 574June 4, 2018 3:44 AM

So, are the topics hot today.....

by Anonymousreply 575June 5, 2018 3:34 PM

Seems like every time there is a Republican on the show, especially someone from the far-right, Megan falls into deep nostalgia - "You were like a part of my family!", etc etc - as well as major ass-kissing. Her introduction to New Gingrich was so saccharine, it was disgusting. And she apparently didn't appreciate the rest of the panelist treating Uncle Newt soooooo mean. The man is as obnoxious as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 576June 5, 2018 3:53 PM

Gingrich is the Clinton spacer for the Reagan destruction of the middle class.

Meghan is truly a white cuntress princess.

Did anyone ask about his wife at the Vatican?

by Anonymousreply 577June 5, 2018 9:33 PM

True to form, Newt Gingrich today exemplified the Republican hypocrisy that makes me boil. He expressed great displeasure at the Mueller probe finding nothing on Russia (uh, that we know of, yet), and dismissed the fact that it has already led to a number of indictments and plea deals: "But they had nothing to do with Russia!" Yet I don't recall Newt having any problem with the fact that the Whitewater investigation (which lasted YEARS) devolved into an analysis of every last detail of Bill Clinton's relationship with Monica Lewinsky. Newt castigated Clinton for "degrading the presidency" at the time--even though he of course was carrying on an extramarital affair of his own, while his then-wife was battling cancer.

Not much of a surprise that Newt has no qualms about supporting the treasonous grifter currently occupying the White House....

by Anonymousreply 578June 6, 2018 12:46 AM

Newt’s own scandals forced him out of Congress. He’s the slimiest if the slime.

by Anonymousreply 579June 6, 2018 12:56 AM

It's going to be fun watching Mooooooghan switch her Republicunt talking points when the war between Trump and the Cock Bros escalates over the tariffs. Who writes them? Is there a way to get them and leak them before she opens her fat face?

by Anonymousreply 580June 6, 2018 4:11 AM

Nancy Grace and Dan Abrams on the show today. Anyone else think Dan is sexy as hell? (No contentious politics today so Meghan was tolerable.)

by Anonymousreply 581June 7, 2018 3:57 PM

I'd give him a taste.

by Anonymousreply 582June 7, 2018 6:06 PM

Meghan has seemed more tolerable lately. I don’t know if it’s a stern talking to by the ABC brass or just watching her relationship with the Trumps go to smithereens.

by Anonymousreply 583June 8, 2018 12:20 PM

Awful Megan turning up her nose at the legacy (and fans) of Sex and the City. “I don’t appreciate TV that celebrates casual sex. I don’t think that the show has aged well at all!”

Does this dizzy, hateful cow not remember that in 1998, SATC was the ONLY show that had an adult perspective on female sexuality and that EVERY OTHER SHOW refused to acknowledge that women might actually enjoy sex???? This Puritan wants to make America Great Again by bringing back the days when Lucy and Ricky had to sleep in separate beds.

She is SUCH an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 584June 8, 2018 3:53 PM

I’m tired of Meghan saying that no one cares about.p stuff related to Trump. I care you fat cow! I know many in the Midwest who do too who aren’t Dems.

by Anonymousreply 585June 8, 2018 3:57 PM

Repigs are shittin' bricks over the mid terms so they take any opportunity to put on a false front.

by Anonymousreply 586June 8, 2018 10:18 PM

Sorry not sorry to see that she’s gotten quite fat and tries to hide her belly behind her note cards as she walks onstage. She looked like shit in that shapeless gray dress that was clingy in all the wrong areas.

She probably refers to herself as “curvy” since she has big tits and a fat ass buy she’s just another dumpy fat chick with a tacky dye job and garish makeup.

“I spend most of my time in red states....”

Please go there and stay there!

by Anonymousreply 587June 8, 2018 10:23 PM

What's up with Sara and Megan being besties. I thought Sara was liberal but she's BFF with holier then thou Paula and her husband is conservative. Am thinking Sara is a closet republican.

by Anonymousreply 588June 9, 2018 12:48 AM

R588 Sara’s husband is a Trumpster. She mentioned how conservative he is several times on the show and I looked him up on Twitter. He likes all manner of vile Trumpy tweets.

by Anonymousreply 589June 9, 2018 12:50 AM

Is Paula the “My husband doesn’t need Viagra, just saying” twat? HATE HER.

by Anonymousreply 590June 9, 2018 12:51 AM

Paula was the one who was like “You definitely would know if someone was on viagra.” And the Sara asked her how she would know that.

by Anonymousreply 591June 9, 2018 1:04 AM

R588, believe it or not, there was actually a time in America when you could have opposing political views and still remain friends. I'm so goddamn sick of this extreme left vs extreme right bullshit when in reality most Americans are moderates who fall in the middle and agree on many issues.

Sara and Sunny are probably the most honest when they talk about politics because they both tend to formulate an opinion based on the issue being discussed instead of blindly towing the party line.

by Anonymousreply 592June 9, 2018 1:17 AM

I’ve noticed some disingenuousness from Sunny this week. She acts surprised by some of the topics that are brought up—but the women frequently talk about how they spend hours every morning winnowing down topics to discuss on the show, and they’re given notes by producers and pre-determine most of their remarks. Sunny’s gasps and giggles about being “surprised” with topics is an act and it makes me question what else is.

by Anonymousreply 593June 9, 2018 1:21 AM

I don't confuse being conservative with being a Trump supporter. He is a racist, homophobic, sexist, lazy and most ill prepared President this country has had in modern times. I don't think Sarah's husband Max is a Trump supporter but he is more conservative than her. Paula's husband is the Trump supporter and voted for him.

I think Sarah friendship with crazy Megan is strange.

by Anonymousreply 594June 9, 2018 1:24 AM

Sara and Megan are probably allies instead of friends. There’s a big difference.

It’s smart to have allies in the workplace.

by Anonymousreply 595June 9, 2018 1:28 AM

NEW THREAD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596June 9, 2018 1:34 AM

NEW THREAD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597June 9, 2018 1:35 AM

NEW THREAD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598June 9, 2018 1:36 AM

Megan needs you....

by Anonymousreply 599June 9, 2018 1:36 AM

....at the new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 9, 2018 1:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!