Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hal

Discuss more...

by Anonymousreply 600May 22, 2018 8:53 PM

Middle names. Who needs 'em?

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2018 6:16 PM

Good morning, Dave

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2018 6:17 PM

Hoping we are discussing the career of Hal Sparks

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2018 5:51 PM

When TW looks sober than you, you have a problem.

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2018 5:52 PM

[quote]Don't encourage [R596] they're a shipper who will throw a delusional theory at you.

Sorry but I want to read what they have to say and see for myself if they're full of shit or not before dismissing them.

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2018 5:54 PM

R5 I already know what they'll say, they've already tried to say it. Elizabeth doesn't want Timmy around. Of course the proof they have of this is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2018 5:55 PM

Hal O'May

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2018 5:56 PM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2018 5:58 PM

Or maybe he has no issues at all. Maybe this is the way he has always looked and behaved IRL when he´s not working and we´re seeing it now for the first time .

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2018 6:00 PM

r6 okay then, you can scroll. But I want them to know there's at least one person here who's interested in reading whatever they have to say.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2018 6:01 PM

I second R6, the way they write it kind of outs them. Nobody denies that the Hammers and Timmy have a beautiful and genuine friendship and most of us really like that and want it to keep going, but telling that Elizabeth is some kind of cray cray woman that doesn’t want Tim around because he might stole her husband is ridiculous. That’s their theory so go figure.

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2018 6:01 PM

R9 There are people on here that have been following him for 18 months including all those months when he wasn't working in the middle and no, he wasn't looking like this. And if he was acting like this, he definitely wasn't doing so so publicly while simultaneously trying to hide himself.

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2018 6:01 PM

So he must've lost the hat Friday night when he looked wasted as fuck, borrowed TW's cap then he sent his assistant to buy one from a journalist from 90 euros because he apparently couldn't wait until the next day. Yeah, he sounds totally fine. Nothing weird AT ALL about it.

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2018 6:09 PM

^for

by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2018 6:10 PM

Maybe he likes wearing hats? He wore one even when he partied with Armie in NYC at that fashion event, and he didn’t want his photo taken back then too.

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2018 6:15 PM

R15 The difference there was that he wasn't planning on going to Armie's party until Armie texted him when he landed and he went straight there. So he didn't want photos because he hadn't changed or showered or anything. And then he had photos taken anyway in the end.

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2018 6:17 PM

Add to that everything else we've been talking about and see if that's usual behavior.

by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2018 6:18 PM

R16 No, he didn’t want photos because he simple didn’t, and showering has nothing to do it. There were some photographers who spilled this on ig and explained it.

by Anonymousreply 18May 17, 2018 6:19 PM

R18 Uh yeah I saw that and they didn't say he did or didn't give a reason but it's a pretty obvious conclusion to draw. And he seemed pretty happy to have photos taken at the Lionsgate party.

by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2018 6:20 PM

Then, that means that he doesn’t want his photo taken only when he parties in “private” with Abel? That’s the only conclusion I can draw, tbh. But, then he looked happy in London with his pal and Giullian so again where is the problem?

by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2018 6:26 PM

No one is saying he's constantly miserable. But there are signs of some kind of long-term thing going on here.

by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2018 6:28 PM

Ok, so this so called long term thing is related to what exactly? That’s what I’d like to get. As I see it, he might suffer from depression ( sometimes) and anxiety ( because I act the same way as he does and I suffer from it). This is all speculation, but it might be why sometimes people think he’s high in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2018 6:34 PM

I agree. I think he might have anxiety. I have social anxiety and I act the same way he does in interviews sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2018 6:37 PM

Also, he wouldn’t be the first actor who has it. Just saying that there might be other reasons too. For instance, I don’t smoke pot and people always assume I’m either high because I can’t keep still or drugged lol.

by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2018 6:41 PM

Timmy said he moves around a lot when he’s anxious like in the James cordon interview and the interview he did with Daniel Kaluuya. He looks like he’s on something but he’s not.

by Anonymousreply 25May 17, 2018 7:09 PM

Seriously he throwing himself on the floor during a Fallon show appearance

by Anonymousreply 26May 17, 2018 7:10 PM

Btw to whoever keeps insisting there's nothing weird about Timmy sending his assistant in search of a cap at the party, even the journalist who sold it to him thought it was a bizarre thing to do. And she probably goes often to this sort of parties.

by Anonymousreply 27May 17, 2018 7:14 PM

It's the 50th anniversary of Hal's unforgettable chilling movie debut.

As in R2.

by Anonymousreply 28May 17, 2018 7:16 PM

[quote]And she probably goes often to this sort of parties.

*he.

It's a dude

by Anonymousreply 29May 17, 2018 7:19 PM

Did he think he was fooling anyone by wearing a baseball hat??

by Anonymousreply 30May 17, 2018 7:23 PM

R27 What did the journalist say?

R30 Apparently.

by Anonymousreply 31May 17, 2018 7:28 PM

To the user who thinks his behaviour is weird, can you tell why? Reasons why do you think he’s doing it?

by Anonymousreply 32May 17, 2018 7:45 PM

r31 he just says he found the PA's insistence to buy it from him strange.

r32 idk why he's doing it. I just think this trying to hide, going to these parties and not even enjoying himself is fucking weird. Those pics where he has his head buried in his phone? and that clip when Kendall Jenner's arriving, again looking down. I just think he's not the happiest person atm.

by Anonymousreply 33May 17, 2018 8:05 PM

I think at this point there are multiple (a majority?) people here that find is behavior weird.

by Anonymousreply 34May 17, 2018 8:16 PM

Honestly, I was on the fence about whether or not I thought he was acting strange, but this hat thing hit it home for me.

by Anonymousreply 35May 17, 2018 8:18 PM

Ok, but then, I think if he’s not enjoying himself ( as many of you think and it’s fine with me either way), why does he keep going to them?

by Anonymousreply 36May 17, 2018 8:21 PM

Oh and btw he was sitting in the VIP area. Wtf did he need his hat there for? I'd get it if he had been trying to hide from journalists but hiding from what... his peers?

by Anonymousreply 37May 17, 2018 8:24 PM

And to add more fuel to this hiding under his cap fire. Remember his one and only (that we know of) London party? Guess what, hiding again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 17, 2018 8:27 PM

R37 VIPs can still take photos and put them online.

by Anonymousreply 39May 17, 2018 8:28 PM

r39 but it's a restricted area, no photos allowed unless the stars there take them and post them online.

by Anonymousreply 40May 17, 2018 8:30 PM

At this point the hat is a dead give away that it's him. Yeah I know he uses it to try and cover his face and not as a disguise, but if I was a fan out looking for him in London or something, the one thing I'd be looking for is longish curly hair under a hat.

by Anonymousreply 41May 17, 2018 8:31 PM

The greatest director in the history of television talk shows. Worked with Jack Paar and David Letterman. He is brilliant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 17, 2018 8:32 PM

Yes but what's the point of going to these parties and hiding?

by Anonymousreply 43May 17, 2018 8:33 PM

He doesn't want people to know he's there, it's that simple. He doesn't want people to know he's partying, especially with Abel and co. Even in VIP areas people can see him, snap a quick photo, write a quick tweet. It happened numerous times over the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 44May 17, 2018 8:36 PM

I wish there was more info about his behaviour at these parties. That one photo with the crazy hair and hat is the only one where he's looked like he's having fun. In those videos from Coachella and the photos from Cannes he looks lost and bored. Of course he could be just high as fuck. But all he hiding and completely ignoring the fact he actually went to Cannes makes it seems like he's almost ashamed. Or doesn't want people to know he goes to these parties. I just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 45May 17, 2018 8:36 PM

He knew people would know and talk please, especially in France where the media and public love the shit out of him and want to know more abt him. If he was so ashamed he would've stayed home.

by Anonymousreply 46May 17, 2018 8:42 PM

He wants the best of both worlds. He thinks hey I'll hang out with these people but basically act like it's not happening and everything will be okay.

by Anonymousreply 47May 17, 2018 8:43 PM

R45 that’s exactly what R44 said, he doesn’t want to lose his fans ( especially since now he has a fanbase) and he knows many of them don’t like this crowd so what does he do? He tries to please them in every way possible on SM, liking Call me related stuff, replying to their tweets etc. But, doing this thing has the opposite effect: right now fans don’t know who they “stan” for...is it the sweet/angelic lamb or the party animal? Also, doing these things makes him look manipulative and again that’s no good...he or his team need to do something about it: either be in the open when you party with your dear Abel or try not to do it so publicly at these big events in this way people won’t know and won’t drag him on SM.

by Anonymousreply 48May 17, 2018 8:43 PM

My hole is at DefCum One

by Anonymousreply 49May 17, 2018 8:47 PM

He likes to be surrounded by famous people and as a consequence likes that kind of lifestyle, but doing this won’t prolong his career...in a span of 3 days his public image shifted from the DDL one to the Leo fuckboy...I don’t know if anyone read it, but there was an Italian article which mentioned Adam Driver and his movie and guess who else...Timmy for his parties..so for all the wrong reasons....He needs to stay off social media for some time.

by Anonymousreply 50May 17, 2018 8:48 PM

Why is he hiding at that party with Drake tho. Don't see what's there to be ashamed of.

Methinks all this sudden public partying he doesn't even seem to enjoy (I dare anyone to post one pic or vid where it looks like he does) was pre-planned so they could drop the lil PR stunt from this weekend. Like that BI said, no contract but a little something to convince people he likes girls (he very well may like them that doesn't change the fact that it was the most obvious PR stunt).

by Anonymousreply 51May 17, 2018 8:49 PM

His team aren't going to fly him around the world just for this. They could just have him party in London.

It's his choice.

by Anonymousreply 52May 17, 2018 8:50 PM

R51 The London party and the Coachella one weren’t for that Pr stunt. He simply likes to party.

by Anonymousreply 53May 17, 2018 8:51 PM

r53 likes to party? Didn't look like he was loving those parties tho. Look at him and then look at his buddy TW. Night and day!

by Anonymousreply 54May 17, 2018 8:53 PM

Wouldn't say night and day. TW looks miserable all the time too,

by Anonymousreply 55May 17, 2018 8:54 PM

He likes to party with his friends/other celebs, just hates the publicity that comes along with it because it doesn't match the persona that everyone has come to associate with him. He is either going to have to stop going to these kind of things just to hang out with friends and solely party in private or he needs to suck it up and deal with the fact that at highly publicized events people take pictures.

by Anonymousreply 56May 17, 2018 8:55 PM

Don't agree that he was into those parties which is what bugs tf outta me about this but I'm sure we'll know more in the upcoming months with the way he's going.

by Anonymousreply 57May 17, 2018 8:58 PM

I mean he partied with his friends three nights in a row when they came to London the weekend before so. It's not exactly hard to believe that he wants to do it.

by Anonymousreply 58May 17, 2018 8:59 PM

r58 he was at an adult balloon bar with his CLOSE friends a big difference from this public partying with people he doesn't know that well except for TW. Also you can't convince me he was enjoying himself when there's not even one picture where it looks like he does sorry.

by Anonymousreply 59May 17, 2018 9:04 PM

R59 Three different nights, three different bars/clubs.

This miserable exterior is all part of the 'cool' act. Do you think TW and co are gonna be all aw look how cute he is when he does his goofy laughing and grinning with his mouth open? He's trying to fit in with the rest of them who all walk round looking like they're ready to punch you in the face if you get in their way. Go through photos of TW and see how many there are of him smiling.

by Anonymousreply 60May 17, 2018 9:06 PM

Hal was so pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 17, 2018 9:07 PM

It's not necessary to actually enjoy a party when what you want is to get fucked up with celebrities and snog models. What I think is shitty is his refusal to own the fact that he likes to party. Either get fucked up in more private places or stop doing it.

by Anonymousreply 62May 17, 2018 9:09 PM

Timmy does not you owe you anything retard ^^^

by Anonymousreply 63May 17, 2018 9:12 PM

R62 This! That’s what I’m saying, he’d better man up and stop with the childish behaviour on SM.

by Anonymousreply 64May 17, 2018 9:12 PM

Him posting that selfie at the window for his fans when he got back to London made me laugh. Like, "Here I am, the sweet, innocent boy you all know and love! Cannes? The Weeknd? Kendall Jenner? Never heard of them!" He wants to act like none of that stuff just happened once he is back in the real world, so to speak. I think that's what a lot of people take issue with. If you want to be a party boy, then own up to it. But I think the problem is that he probably isn't sure himself what it is he wants.

by Anonymousreply 65May 17, 2018 9:13 PM

People have gone a bit mad, especially on this thread. R62 he can do what he bloody-well wants to. f he feels like going wild and snogging models, it's his choice. If he wants to wear a cap or get wasted and sniff as much cocaine as he wants to to, so be it.......... And there's nothing you or anyone else can do.

by Anonymousreply 66May 17, 2018 9:14 PM

r60 right, he was acting when he didn't even know he was being filmed/photographed. Funny how this miserable "act" started only now when he looks like shit, unwashed, tired as fuck, tee inside out in the middle of the day, retweets about depression, suddenly hides from fans. If you can't see something's going on with this poor kid, fine. We're not all so blind and I sure af hope his team, family and friends aren't.

by Anonymousreply 67May 17, 2018 9:14 PM

That's why I'm saying. He can do whatever he wants I don't give a shit. Just fucking own it instead of manipulating your audience via cute sm content.

by Anonymousreply 68May 17, 2018 9:17 PM

R67 Look, nobody says he’s 100% fine, we can’t know that because simply we don’t know him personally. Is he depressed? Maybe. At the end of the day, it’s his business.

by Anonymousreply 69May 17, 2018 9:19 PM

R67 I'm one of the people that said there's clearly something going on with him, perhaps including that he wants to party so much. But it's still clear that it's his decision.

by Anonymousreply 70May 17, 2018 9:21 PM

[QUOTE]when there's not even one picture where it looks like he does sorry

Show me these pictures where he looks so miserable then. I really hope you're not talking about the photos where you can't even see his face. I assume there must be dozens, if not hundreds, of photos of him at these parties looking absolutely miserable for so many of you to have made so complete a judgement about his entire time there.

There's something really concerning about the way so many of you create your own narrative, with zero evidence, and then start acting like it's fact.

by Anonymousreply 71May 17, 2018 9:23 PM

Can someone please start a 'Timothée Chalamet facts' thread for R71 so we don't have to deal with his exhausting need to shut down any speculation that can't be 100% proven on a gossip forum? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 72May 17, 2018 9:40 PM

Im aware work and time are probably the reasons why Tim and the Hammers haven't spend any time together since the Oscars but now I'm genuinely wondering if maybe his love for druggie pop stars and models and sleasy parties are also reasons for him "no longer being welcome at the hammers'" as another poster put it. Armie is no saint (I'm convinced he's pretty much a functional alcoholic) but a 22 year old who parties with the weeknd and other cokeheads is probably not a fantastic choice to bring home and spend time with your toddlers.

by Anonymousreply 73May 17, 2018 9:52 PM

Fantastist retard ^^^

by Anonymousreply 74May 17, 2018 9:53 PM

R73 No I don't think so. I think they just genuinely have conflicting schedules right now and even if Timmy has time off, Armie does not or whatever. I think the Hammers would need to see evidence of Timmy showing up wasted or something before they started turning him away.

by Anonymousreply 75May 17, 2018 10:00 PM

R72 There's a difference between gossip and a group of idiots trying to diagnose someone with anxiety or depression based off a couple of photos of someone at a party in which you can't even see his face. There's also a difference between gossip and a bunch of tinhats trying to create their own narrative based off nothing.

It's never not amusing though how upset you people get when asked to show your workings.

by Anonymousreply 76May 17, 2018 10:01 PM

I feel like Timmy is going through something. For someone who was just nominated for an Oscar for best actor as such a young age and who has exciting projects coming up he looks really down. He was looking great that weekend with his friends in London and the first night at Cannes, but other than that he looks mentally drained.

by Anonymousreply 77May 17, 2018 10:01 PM

R76 so don't come in this thread considering that's what most people here want to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 78May 17, 2018 10:04 PM

R78 No, it isn't what most people want to talk about, it's what a small number of people who post a massive number of times want to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 79May 17, 2018 10:05 PM

Thank you for being the voice of reason among all this idiotic fuckery r76

by Anonymousreply 80May 17, 2018 10:07 PM

R73 Come on. The person who comes here to talk about how Timmy isn't welcome at the Hammers anymore has previously said that this theory is based off their belief that Elizabeth figured out that Timmy was in love with Armie and Armie made Timmy back off him or some such nonsense. And their evidence is a red carpet video from the Oscars where they think Elizabeth was pissed at Timmy and Armie for getting too close. Unless that person has some kind of actual evidence besides a red capet video to back up this speculation, it's just the usual shipper nonsense. People can say whatever they want about Elizabeth, but she has never seemed anything but kind and welcoming to Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 81May 17, 2018 10:07 PM

I liked Hal i wanted him to triumph over those awful humans.

by Anonymousreply 82May 17, 2018 10:07 PM

As far as I can tell there are two posters here that don't want to talk about this and constantly try and shut everyone down. Perhaps they should start their own thread.

by Anonymousreply 83May 17, 2018 10:10 PM

R82 I know you're just trolling but I actually ended up downloading it,haven't seen it in a lifetime. It's the only thing to safe from this demented thread

by Anonymousreply 84May 17, 2018 10:12 PM

[QUOTE]constantly try and shut everyone down

When someone disagrees, the go to argument from a lot of you is "it's so obvious, you have to be blind not to see it". So I'm asking you lot to point out this incredibly obvious stuff as if I were blind. I think it says a lot that so many of you consider this rather simply request as an attempt to "shut everyone down".

It also says a lot about how you lot keep jumping to the "create your own thread" bullshit. This isn't your echo chamber. You want to lock yourselves away with a group of people who agree with you - go to Tumblr. And maybe take a second to ask yourself why someone questioning your little theories upsets you so much.

by Anonymousreply 85May 17, 2018 11:15 PM

Or you can just disagree with someone that something is obvious or that something is happening and then get on with your day rather than demanding they prove it or shut up which no one is going to do just because you ask them to.

by Anonymousreply 86May 17, 2018 11:17 PM

So R86 admits she tells lies and half truths....baby steps...

by Anonymousreply 87May 17, 2018 11:31 PM

I'm not the one you were responding to in the first place. I just don't see this kind of speculation shut down in the Armie thread or in any other thread. So I don't see why it should be here either.

by Anonymousreply 88May 17, 2018 11:32 PM

[quote](I'm convinced he's pretty much a functional alcoholic)

I'm curious why more people aren't talking about this tbh. He's looked drunk and booze bloated in most pics lately. So not exactly the best person to pass judgement on Timmy which I'm sure he doesn't. Also what you're suggesting is nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 89May 17, 2018 11:44 PM

Fabricated lies to make this poster feel like she has power ^

by Anonymousreply 90May 17, 2018 11:46 PM

R88 It was though, the Armie thread used to be infested with some sad posters who'd try to suggest Armie had "sad eyes" and was trapped in the marriage, etc - they got told to fuck off with that Tumblr-esque bullshit. Besides that, what similarly crazy theories are there in that thread that compare to the shit going on in here?

by Anonymousreply 91May 17, 2018 11:49 PM

R91 That Elizabeth is bulimic for a start.

by Anonymousreply 92May 17, 2018 11:50 PM

R92 That was like two posters and you'll note they didn't take over the entire thread with relentless posting about it and artificially keep their speculation going - unlike here.

Anyway, I thought you were done with Timothee and you were leaving? Instead you're maintaining your record of your posts making up a full quarter of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 93May 18, 2018 12:01 AM

No I'm staying to piss you off.

And please Elizabeth can't post anything about food without it being brought up. It's exactly the same thing and you know it. So we'll carry on and ignore your demands for evidence. Thanks though.

by Anonymousreply 94May 18, 2018 12:02 AM

There we go, proof that you're just trolling now and that you intend to continue to shitpost - R94 worthy of a F&F from anyone I should think. Also interesting how you apparently speak for a group - someone previously mentioned their suspicions some posters were the same person posting on multiple devices - seems they were right.

And I would never have asked for evidence if you hadn't said you had it in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 95May 18, 2018 12:07 AM

You ask for evidence from everyone for everything. And I don't post from multiple devices, so yes I speak on behalf of everyone here that wants to speculate in peace without being questioned by you like they've just been arrested.

Bye now.

by Anonymousreply 96May 18, 2018 12:08 AM

R96 ...making up stories to distract from her sad greasy life

by Anonymousreply 97May 18, 2018 12:20 AM

R97 And your life is so fulfilling that you spend your time commenting on the 'sad greasy' lives of anonymous people on the internet. Fun!

by Anonymousreply 98May 18, 2018 12:21 AM

Jeez. It was just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 99May 18, 2018 12:25 AM

R98 And my comments are based on the verifiable reality (the lies and half truths posted by these obnoxious bitches) rather that the delirious imaginings of r96 and the other pathetic harpies

by Anonymousreply 100May 18, 2018 12:37 AM

[quote]For someone who was just nominated for an Oscar for best actor as such a young age and who has exciting projects coming up he looks really down.

That's what's puzzling to me, he doesn't look at all like someone who's on top of the world. I mean everyone adores him. He should be dating around, enjoying his newly gained celebrity life where every woman wants to hop on his dick like Leo did back then. No actor in recent memory comes close to the amount of love Timmy has thrown at him, maybe Leo. Young celebs love him, legends love him, critics love him, the public loves him. So what could be possibly going on that makes him down? Also I wonder why he doesn't visit his sister, that we know of. London - Paris is like a 2 hour flight. Does she have a bf?

by Anonymousreply 101May 18, 2018 12:41 AM

Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 102May 18, 2018 12:42 AM

The yawn was for R100 not R101

by Anonymousreply 103May 18, 2018 12:43 AM

You forgot to put “lol” r103

Retard

by Anonymousreply 104May 18, 2018 12:50 AM

Not the same poster as the lol poster but your use of that slur sure says more about you than anyone's use of lol.

by Anonymousreply 105May 18, 2018 12:51 AM

Yawn

by Anonymousreply 106May 18, 2018 12:52 AM

It's been almost a week and people are still talking about this. He likes to party, get high and hang out with celebrities. He doesn't want people to see that image of him.

He's a people pleaser hence the trying to save face once he was called out. Let's all move on.

by Anonymousreply 107May 18, 2018 12:53 AM

We're not moving on because we're not just talking about Cannes. We're talking about his whole behavior since Austin pretty much.

by Anonymousreply 108May 18, 2018 12:55 AM

r107 Your opinion, now if you got it all figured out move it along and stop trying to shut down this discussion. We who aren't as smart as you are still wondering.

by Anonymousreply 109May 18, 2018 12:59 AM

R101 No I don't think she has a boyfriend. And I too find it odd that he has't gone to Paris yet especially as he has friends there too.

Well we know that he was ecstatically happy during awards season. Maybe he was enjoying coasting by from event to event being praised for something he did two years earlier. Now he has to put in work to get to that point again. And he isn't waking up now knowing that he's gonna get to hang with PTA or whatever. It looks like a giant comedown, similar to the one he talked about after filming CMBYN but on a larger extent because he's away from home and in this whole new world of fame.

by Anonymousreply 110May 18, 2018 12:59 AM

I mean look at this pic, he looks like crap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 18, 2018 1:04 AM

Maybe is the pressure of all the gigantic expectations that will be placed on him from now on.

by Anonymousreply 112May 18, 2018 1:05 AM

r112 yes maybe then again all actors at the top have an insane amount of pressure and in spite of what some sour grapes on here want us to think, he's very much in the Oscar talk for Beautiful Boy and he knows it given how much he keeps tabs on what's written about him.

by Anonymousreply 113May 18, 2018 1:10 AM

Yeah, the last time he seemed like his normal happy-go-lucky self was in Austin. Everything kind of went downhill afer that. It's like he returned to NY and gave up, and that kind of atittude has just continued.

by Anonymousreply 114May 18, 2018 1:10 AM

r112 Could be. I remember an interview where he said he had to "detox" for like a month after filming CMBYN and that it was hard to go back to the real world or something. And there was another one where he mentions it was difficult to know when to stop being Elio. Maybe he has a hard time letting go of these sort of intense experiences. The movie, and then the promo, which was kind of an extension of the shoot, since he was going from place to place with Armie and sometimes Luca.

by Anonymousreply 115May 18, 2018 1:11 AM

Also interesting that he posted that, surely he could've snapped a better one . Like he just dgaf.

by Anonymousreply 116May 18, 2018 1:16 AM

WTF. There were weeks when no one saw him to know what his mental state was like. The few times he did pop-up at the movie premiere, outside of the play, inside the party, at the art museum, at dinner and at his coffee house he looked perfectly fine. Some of you were acting like he's on some love stricken suicide watch.

by Anonymousreply 117May 18, 2018 1:17 AM

r117 not sure who mentioned anything about love...

by Anonymousreply 118May 18, 2018 1:19 AM

Eh he looked okay. The obsessive cap wearing started immediately after he got back to NYC and I think he was wearing one in almost all the photos you mentioned, even in the theatre. As the month went by he looked rougher and rougher in the fan photos.

by Anonymousreply 119May 18, 2018 1:19 AM

r115 I think some things did blur along the way tbh.

by Anonymousreply 120May 18, 2018 1:24 AM

That thing about him needing a hat so badly after he lost his that he had his assistant buy one off a journalist was just super weird, no matter what else you may think. And also being so desperate for one that he borrowed TW's as well. That's not normal behavior for anyone. Idek what to make of that.

by Anonymousreply 121May 18, 2018 1:27 AM

Yeah, the hat thing is super weird. Does he have a bald spot? Was his hair really that greasy?

by Anonymousreply 122May 18, 2018 1:33 AM

His hair looked fine in the photos without him wearing it.

It's just all so weird, this was only a few months ago but I genuinely can't imagine him being like this again now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 18, 2018 1:35 AM

[quote] Does he have a bald spot?

lol. That night his hair look washed for once.

by Anonymousreply 124May 18, 2018 1:35 AM

r123 that feels like eons ago and I agree.

I wonder if he freaked out after he lost his hat, seems like he really loved it.

by Anonymousreply 125May 18, 2018 1:39 AM

OT - Ansel is such a loser asking fans to vote for him @ MTV Movie Awards. Things like this makes one realize just to what point him and Timmy are different and play in different leagues. Makes me root for Timmy even more. :(

by Anonymousreply 126May 18, 2018 1:45 AM

r125 I'm curious about that too to be honest. He had been wearing that same hat in pretty much all fan and pap photos basically since promo ended.

by Anonymousreply 127May 18, 2018 1:48 AM

Well he was wearing a different one today (of course) according to a fan encounter.

by Anonymousreply 128May 18, 2018 1:49 AM

Is there a story in regards to the lost hat?

by Anonymousreply 129May 18, 2018 1:50 AM

R129 He lost his hat at one of the Cannes parties so he got his PA to pay a journalist so he could have his instead of waiting until the morning. In the meantime he borrowed TW's.

by Anonymousreply 130May 18, 2018 1:51 AM

R130 No, I mean behind his seeming attachment to it and the freak out over losing it.

by Anonymousreply 131May 18, 2018 1:54 AM

Now tell me Timmy looks like he's enjoying himself with his hand on his forehead like that looking like he wants to hide...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132May 18, 2018 1:54 AM

Lol at that Tumblr account trying to use that video to prove he didn't make out with anyone when it's not even the right party.

And even if he doesn't enjoy the partying he clearly enjoys TW's company.

by Anonymousreply 133May 18, 2018 1:59 AM

r133 that's not the point, and sure as hell he didn't make out with anyone out in the open when he's so skittish especially without anyone taking a pic considering they did take two vids of him and TW. The point is when you put all these things together it's obvious his behavior is weird

by Anonymousreply 134May 18, 2018 2:05 AM

R131 Oh, not that I know of.

I think that's what people are trying to figure out.

by Anonymousreply 135May 18, 2018 2:06 AM

Must've had some sentimental attachment to it considering it's pretty much a Walmart kind of cap, cheap and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 136May 18, 2018 2:23 AM

Beautiful Boy first look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 18, 2018 4:06 AM

beautiful boy first glimpse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138May 18, 2018 4:06 AM

He looks really good in that tbh I can see some major awards. Love how different he seems from one role to another.

by Anonymousreply 139May 18, 2018 4:14 AM

That teaser was like 95% him too. Obviously gonna be their big push.

by Anonymousreply 140May 18, 2018 4:17 AM

For sure, his role is baity af too.

by Anonymousreply 141May 18, 2018 4:20 AM

Not impressed with this at all.

by Anonymousreply 142May 18, 2018 4:23 AM

I want to see him retweet that. Get off your ass Chalamet and start promoting yourself!

by Anonymousreply 143May 18, 2018 4:29 AM

Well the BB trailer is playing right into T C 's wheelhouse What a beautiful drug addicted teen heartthrob looks like. His hair is perfection

by Anonymousreply 144May 18, 2018 4:30 AM

Lifetime movie of the week stuff and I already don't like Carrel. His dad character sounds like every dad in every cliche teen addiction story. Timmy stoned look is familiar with his HSN stoned look

by Anonymousreply 145May 18, 2018 4:33 AM

Looks like similar acting as in prodigal son.

by Anonymousreply 146May 18, 2018 4:34 AM

Better quality

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 18, 2018 4:38 AM

Not much to go off but I think the movie itself looks fine, I don't think it's looks as mediocre as Lifetime or anything. I loved the book and found it very moving so I'm sure the film will impact me. Timmy and Steve both look good. I actually liked Steve's line delivery the most there but Timmy clearly has the baitier role.

I think if it ends up being as weak a category as it looks like it will be and the movie isn't trash he'll be nominated again. He shows more in that clip than Michael B. Jordan did in the entirety of Black Panther so.

by Anonymousreply 148May 18, 2018 4:40 AM

Not impressed tbh....but we'll see and yes it gives me lifetime tv movie vibes.

by Anonymousreply 149May 18, 2018 4:41 AM

Tim has such a physically nuanced role as Elio in CMBYN. Making a drug addict interesting is difficult because it can easily slip into the cliche we have seen over and over

by Anonymousreply 150May 18, 2018 4:43 AM

Reminds me an aweful lot of Jim Carey playing the son in that film where his younger brother was gay

by Anonymousreply 151May 18, 2018 4:45 AM

I thought this was going to look rougher and be darker. His face is angelic and his hair is glorious. He makes one gorgeous hair blowing in the wind junkie

by Anonymousreply 152May 18, 2018 4:48 AM

I bet he'd be even better with the role if they filmed it now "I was something special you created and you don't like who I am anymore". Sounds familiar.

by Anonymousreply 153May 18, 2018 4:48 AM

Carell is supposed to be lead or at least co-lead and yet even if this is just a teaser it's all Tim....I think they're pushing him already and pleasing the fans more than the movie.

I now understand the concerns about the actors being fine but the movie overall vibe being weak. I fell sorry for Tim being pimped like a whore by a bunch of crazies just to be torn apart when things won't meet expectations.

by Anonymousreply 154May 18, 2018 4:49 AM

Eh I think it's more about the Oscar campaign than the fans. The vast majority of the good word was about Timmy so that's what they're gonna market and push. If it had been about Steve then they wouldn't do this just to appease Timmy fans.

by Anonymousreply 155May 18, 2018 4:50 AM

The way they have framed every scene of this trailer is like a fucking GQ shoot with Tim. I swear the small scene of him swallowing a pill and the argument at the restaurant finally gave me a hint

by Anonymousreply 156May 18, 2018 4:53 AM

R153 Was thinking the same. Sounds like Timmy is talking to his stans

by Anonymousreply 157May 18, 2018 4:53 AM

Look at all these sour grapes. It's just a teaser Jesus. Some of you really want him to flop, don't you. Considering the goodwill HW has for him I can totally see him getting a nom with that performance lifetime looking movie or not. Plus Brad Pitt is behind it, they'll trot the rl father and son and the 10 years in the making blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 158May 18, 2018 4:54 AM

R155 that's the point....they are already pushing Tim because by the looks of it it's the strongest asset of the entire movie....also to keep fans quiet because if they wanted to campaign for the Oscar they should have done a FAR better job then this peace of crap of teaser........it's weak af

by Anonymousreply 159May 18, 2018 4:54 AM

Well I don't think it's that serious how good this tiny teaser looks. They say the full trailer is coming soon. Pushing a teaser full of Timmy means it will get shared on social media and then more people will be interested in the full thing.

by Anonymousreply 160May 18, 2018 4:56 AM

I think this teaser is going straight for his teen girl fan base. "You loved him as Elio inCMBYN failing in love with hunky Armie Hammer. Now come see him with his longer curly hair as he makes love to a bottle of pills and looks even more beautiful strung out in the glorious scenery of LA"

by Anonymousreply 161May 18, 2018 4:59 AM

"sour grapes"....grow up and stop with this tired narrative that every criticism is out of spite....it's a teaser and ppl comment of what they see,it's not about HIM it's about ALL the people involved in the making.....If I don't like the editing/post pretty sure it's about the fucking EDITING/Post not him..so defensive considering this thread is about him looking like utter shit lol.

by Anonymousreply 162May 18, 2018 5:00 AM

r162 bitch please. Sour grapes is right. Maybe you're just jealous your boy Armie won't go anywhere near an Oscar nom this year either.

by Anonymousreply 163May 18, 2018 5:04 AM

Some of us want him to flop? Did I not get the fucking rules? We have to love everything this guy does? The trailer was ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 164May 18, 2018 5:06 AM

Ridiculous is a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 165May 18, 2018 5:06 AM

He looks beautiful but the overall feel & soundtrack is very lifetime-y

by Anonymousreply 166May 18, 2018 5:07 AM

[quote]The trailer was ridiculous

Where's the trailer tho? All I've seen is a 30 sec clip.

by Anonymousreply 167May 18, 2018 5:08 AM

I'm interested to see the full trailer. This 30 second clip of Tim looking like the Tim on magazine covers makes the film subject very deceiving. Of course his fans will watch it over and over which was the desired effect by Amazon

by Anonymousreply 168May 18, 2018 5:12 AM

R163 Thank you for proving my point idiot. I'm sure he will get nominated eventually but the movie don't stand a chance,and Armie don't stand a chance as well considering the competitions.

The concerns about the movie giving lifetime vibes are true,then the final version could be fixed in time who knows.Fangirls creaming their pants they actually cheapen the whole thing...they turn the teaser into a joke.

by Anonymousreply 169May 18, 2018 5:13 AM

Him and Armie both stand chances and you don't know what you're talking about if you think otherwise.

Anyway I'm peacing out for the night because this guy clearly makes people go insane with overreactions in both directions.

by Anonymousreply 170May 18, 2018 5:16 AM

r169 are you dumb or what, like who the fuck cares about the movie not getting nominated as long as Timmy gets a nomination???

by Anonymousreply 171May 18, 2018 5:17 AM

R170 u fucking dumb? I just said Tim will most likely be nominated. R171 hello idiot it's u again....dunno I care about the fuck I want?

by Anonymousreply 172May 18, 2018 5:19 AM

This looks like a very well worn formula addiction movie.

by Anonymousreply 173May 18, 2018 5:21 AM

r172 and that's the whole point, moron. Idgaf about the movie so wtf are you even telling me this then?

[quote]'m sure he will get nominated eventually but the movie don't stand a chance

by Anonymousreply 174May 18, 2018 5:23 AM

Hated the soundtrack and editing. Not a big fan of the clips they chose either, but I wouldn’t say it’s catastrophically bad. For some reason, people on this thread seem to react in a very black and white way: if it doesn’t live up to his CMBYN performance, it’s automatically garbage. Realistically, I feel like CMBYN will be his best performance for quite a while, but I don’t think BB is as awful as some people want to make it out to seem.

by Anonymousreply 175May 18, 2018 5:24 AM

I see a best hair Oscar nomination for this film.

by Anonymousreply 176May 18, 2018 5:32 AM

R174 I have no doubts you didn't care....you are not even equipped to understand that because guess what?your'e a worthless idiot.

by Anonymousreply 177May 18, 2018 5:37 AM

is this G rated?

by Anonymousreply 178May 18, 2018 5:46 AM

It’s still too early for this. He has 50/50 chance of getting nominated, no need to fret about it.

by Anonymousreply 179May 18, 2018 5:47 AM

His hair looks amazing in the teaser but I have to say he's gotten a lot more beautiful since, when he's groomed that is.

by Anonymousreply 180May 18, 2018 5:52 AM

R178 I mean, it’s about addiction and supposedly has some pretty heavy stuff (though perhaps we may have overestimated this aspect, if the teaser really is anything to go by) so I’d assume it’s at least PG13.

by Anonymousreply 181May 18, 2018 5:52 AM

There’s also a shower sex scene in this movie.

by Anonymousreply 182May 18, 2018 5:53 AM

R181 wasn't the real guy resorting to prostitution as well? hopefully at least PG13....anyway fangirls older than that will giggle throughout the movie no matter what age restriction.

by Anonymousreply 183May 18, 2018 6:04 AM

R183 yes, he prostitued himself too, but I don’t think the movie will cover that part.

by Anonymousreply 184May 18, 2018 6:06 AM

R184 Pity,I hope they won't go the overly emotional direction. I was expecting something else....I mean not gut wrenching like Requiem for a Dream but def a darker tone.

by Anonymousreply 185May 18, 2018 6:14 AM

R185 Hehe I think they went the emotional route, some people who saw it confirmed this...you could still give it a try, if you feel like it.

by Anonymousreply 186May 18, 2018 6:16 AM

R186 I will for sure but I want my drug addicts to be messy as fuck haha. Yeah I forgot the early screenings. I really really hope Carell will do better than what they said he did, if the focus is on the father/son relationship.

by Anonymousreply 187May 18, 2018 6:28 AM

It's R rated.

by Anonymousreply 188May 18, 2018 7:32 AM

Wow those last few seconds of the teaser trailer are very reminiscent of his Prodigal Son performance. Does anyone know where the guy he’s playing is from?

by Anonymousreply 189May 18, 2018 9:14 AM

R111 Looks were never his strong forte. He's no Armie Hammer!

by Anonymousreply 190May 18, 2018 9:24 AM

He looks great cleaned up though, Armie needs to drop the bloat.

by Anonymousreply 191May 18, 2018 10:28 AM

The movie is based on the book told from the father's perspective. So don't know how much detailed info. he would have on Nic's prostitution. Nic however did write his own book telling his story firsthand.

by Anonymousreply 192May 18, 2018 10:32 AM

I thought it was a combination of both books? And where did the father think his son was getting money to fund his addiction? This looks a little light I mean I wasn't expecting this to be Nicholas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas level addiction but a tad darker than an MTV music video film about addiction is the feeling I get from. This teaser

by Anonymousreply 193May 18, 2018 11:34 AM

Felix Van Groeningen is the director and I find it even more strange to see this type of image,kinda glossy-tv effect and not in line with his previous work which is really amazing. Also he always had a very special taste for music,I remember all the promotional stuff he did for his last two movies and got me hook immediately....maybe my expectations were over the roof for this reasons as well.

Better wait for the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 194May 18, 2018 11:35 AM

What I got from that preview is that Timmy is in fact a very beautiful boy.

by Anonymousreply 195May 18, 2018 11:38 AM

I second R194 let’s wait for the trailer. Also, the movie is only based on the father’s book amd this was already confirmed.R193

by Anonymousreply 196May 18, 2018 11:40 AM

It's based on both father's and son's books. The movie's twitter account confirmed it

by Anonymousreply 197May 18, 2018 11:41 AM

Really? On wiki says otherwise, then my bad.

by Anonymousreply 198May 18, 2018 11:43 AM

It's just a teaser but from how much they focus on Timmy it's obvious they feel the most confident about him and not Carell. First the HSN trailer focused on him alone and then this. HW really likes him which can help him score a nod if he campaigns and charms the pants off of everyone again.

by Anonymousreply 199May 18, 2018 11:51 AM

this looks like an ABC after school special.

by Anonymousreply 200May 18, 2018 11:58 AM

I wonder if they’ll have a second teaser based around the dad. The way this one was presented made me feel like there should have been a voiceover going, “Meet Nick, he’s a regular guy with a BIG secret.” So maybe they’ll have one that feels like “Meet Dan, he’s a good dad....or so he thought.”

by Anonymousreply 201May 18, 2018 12:02 PM

I wonder how these established actors feel like seeing this nobody kid come out of nowhere to steal the spotlight from them. Can't be good for the ego.

by Anonymousreply 202May 18, 2018 12:03 PM

Now even the fangirls on tumblr find the hat story bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 203May 18, 2018 12:08 PM

R203 the fangirls from Tumblr are already here on DL, keep up!

by Anonymousreply 204May 18, 2018 12:13 PM

They think the hat was Armie's.

by Anonymousreply 205May 18, 2018 12:16 PM

R202 yeah Oldman was fuming especially after winning the Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 206May 18, 2018 12:19 PM

r205 Considering he lives in the area and was spotted shopping there I wouldn't be surprised. Would explain his attachment to it.

r206 I was talking about his costars.

by Anonymousreply 207May 18, 2018 12:24 PM

His stans need to cool it down with the hype and be more objective about his future works, seriously. He’s not Messiah, yes he’s got talent, but not everything he touches turns gold lol. R205 Regarding that hat, that assumption is not set in stone, it could be a similar one too, and even if it was Armie’s does that matter so much? do we have to keep on with this topic? Let’s move on...

by Anonymousreply 208May 18, 2018 12:26 PM

R207 who Armie? he was just fine, he got more attention than in 10 years of career combined and Michael doesn't need this petty shit. They've been overlooked their entire careers anyway lol.

by Anonymousreply 209May 18, 2018 12:36 PM

Armie who I think was genuinely happy for Timmy still he looked grumpy in Rome after the Oscar snub, Michael, Steve, the whole cast of HSN lol. Probably Joel too.

by Anonymousreply 210May 18, 2018 12:41 PM

R210 How do you know the cast of HSN envies him lmao, the same can go for Steve and Joel. I’m sure they admire him because he’s such a young actor committed to this profession, but definitely don’t feel their ego crushing.

by Anonymousreply 211May 18, 2018 12:49 PM

I actually think Timmy wouldn't mind this not being a huge success. In the past he has referenced how getting back to failing helps his art more, with that being said I think the critics will be positive and he could get a nomination

by Anonymousreply 212May 18, 2018 12:50 PM

r212 don't worry if his most rabid fans and all the vultures he's attracting will keep adding weight and pressure it won't take long before he'll need to back off. The expectations are insane and unhealthy not only for his movies but this constant dissecting everything he does or how he looks can't possibly have a good impact on him in the long run. Hopefully it will fade otherwise poor kid....

by Anonymousreply 213May 18, 2018 12:54 PM

R213 I second this! His most rabid fans can’t see the whole picture and this is no good. There’s too much hype for nothing. He needs to show more range and this comes with time, not the very next year.

by Anonymousreply 214May 18, 2018 1:01 PM

Is this about hard core drug addiction or just popping some pills. This teaser makes it seem so lightweight

by Anonymousreply 215May 18, 2018 1:11 PM

What he needs is some stability in his personal life, to me it seems like he's lonely and lost and confused. He said something during CMBYN promo like he misses the filming where he felt like he finally belonged somewhere. He needs a lover imo, someone who can go with him on these shoots, someone he can share everything with etc.

by Anonymousreply 216May 18, 2018 1:11 PM

R215 it’s about hard core addiction, but let’s see how the movie tackles that. R216 ok, you should volunteer.

by Anonymousreply 217May 18, 2018 1:15 PM

No need to be a bitch r217.

by Anonymousreply 218May 18, 2018 1:19 PM

It doesn't seem like he wants a lover/serious relationship right now, although I'm not sure what it is he does want. But if a lover was what he wanted, he could easily have that. I just don't get the sense this is a priority for him or something he's actively interested in finding.

by Anonymousreply 219May 18, 2018 1:21 PM

[QUOTE]Some of you really want him to flop, don't you

They really do, and all just because he's friends with someone they don't think he should be friends with. The same reason they're now trying to pretend he's depressed or has anxiety - literally no talk of it until after he parties with someone they don't like, then they retcon it in.

Mind you, at least now they've admitted they're just making all this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 220May 18, 2018 1:24 PM

Maybe he doesn't actively look for a relationship but it does seem like someone very close would do him good. I just think about how his friends don't visit him much in London and neither does his family and I'm not sure that's good being all lonely there and all. When he was with Armie (and Luca) how happy did he look? He needs someone close like that again.

by Anonymousreply 221May 18, 2018 1:28 PM

Tim should be friends with Gaahl. I wish him prosperity and beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 18, 2018 1:40 PM

BB looks like the exact same set up of any addiction film. Perfect family, cute kids, then comes the drug addiction out of the blue where Dad doesn't know how to help and the kid is stealing from the family to support his habit who then gets kicked out of the house in order for him to get a dose of tough love dad then goes to support group to learn about having a child with a drug problem then dad and son reunite. Did i miss anything

by Anonymousreply 223May 18, 2018 1:49 PM

Another look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224May 18, 2018 1:50 PM

R223 well, more or less, the plot is that. Many people liked the books, though.

by Anonymousreply 225May 18, 2018 1:54 PM

Whatever you say about how the film looks, Timmy's acting looks really good, the voice and presence so different from CMBYN and Lady Bird. Great acting chops.

by Anonymousreply 226May 18, 2018 2:00 PM

He looks so pretty in those clips.

by Anonymousreply 227May 18, 2018 2:08 PM

This kind of articles help him built up buzz...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228May 18, 2018 2:09 PM

Hal I. Tosis

by Anonymousreply 229May 18, 2018 2:10 PM

Man the media loves him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 18, 2018 2:17 PM

Like most other actors who just got nominated, hope he won’t become another JLaw.

by Anonymousreply 231May 18, 2018 2:21 PM

The media loves him until the next bright shiny object comes along

by Anonymousreply 232May 18, 2018 2:21 PM

I’m curious to know how the media will handle Boy Erased...I mean, it has a young actor as the main character too and was already nominated for an Oscar too ( even if it was in the Supporting category), but Lucas never had this buzz...such a pity.

by Anonymousreply 233May 18, 2018 2:25 PM

I'd love for Timmy to have JLaw's career though, several Oscar nods and box office hits although I have a feeling Timmy will stick closer to indies unless directors like Nolan offer him something.

by Anonymousreply 234May 18, 2018 2:27 PM

Beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 18, 2018 2:29 PM

People are not seeing him as the bright shiny object of the year, they see him as a once in a generation talent hoping PTA makes him the new DDL

by Anonymousreply 236May 18, 2018 2:31 PM

R234 mmm...not so sure. Her career is kind declining, but maybe she’ll hype it again.

by Anonymousreply 237May 18, 2018 2:32 PM

I think Lucas will be fine. I am sure once his trailer is released he will have as much buzz as TC for his lead performance in BE

by Anonymousreply 238May 18, 2018 2:35 PM

r233 no offence to Lucas Hedges, he's a pretty good actor but he doesn't have the rare acting talent Timmy seems to have, the charisma or the looks which is why he doesn't generate as much buzz.

by Anonymousreply 239May 18, 2018 2:36 PM

Some more fawning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 18, 2018 2:41 PM

Seriously we're going to go around with the who's more talented that who? There are a bunch of 20 something actors out there, all seem equally talented

by Anonymousreply 241May 18, 2018 2:42 PM

R241 agree...it's all relative

Luca manager has other plans for him....he has chosen a different path for his career and so far it worked. Plenty of actors don't generate buzz and jet they work in quality movies and have box office hits.

Does Oldman have the looks?Sam Rockwell?Philip Seymour Hoffman?Looks are relative it all depends what kind of roles an actor wants. For all we know Tim could be bald in 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 242May 18, 2018 2:43 PM

I'm shallow af and I really hope he doesn't become a druggie because fucking up a face as interesting and beautiful would be such a waste.

by Anonymousreply 243May 18, 2018 2:45 PM

[quote]Does Oldman have the looks?Sam Rockwell?Philip Seymour Hoffman?Looks are relative it all depends what kind of roles an actor wants. For all we know Tim could be bald in 3 years.

No one said he needs the looks but you have to admit Timmy's looks and charisma do factor in the buzz he generates.

by Anonymousreply 244May 18, 2018 2:46 PM

We know little about Boy Erased same with Beautiful Boy. The fact that after a 30 second teaser TC fans are announcing him as the new DDL is embarrassing and trying to trash other actors is pathetic

by Anonymousreply 245May 18, 2018 2:47 PM

Yeah, the reason there's such a hype over Timmy is because he is a very rare combination of 10/10 looks and 10/10 talent.

by Anonymousreply 246May 18, 2018 2:48 PM

r245 it's not about what fans say. Look at the buzz he generates on major film sites, EW.com, Indiewire etc. with a nothing 30 sec teaser.

by Anonymousreply 247May 18, 2018 2:50 PM

I’d look again at those numbers R247

by Anonymousreply 248May 18, 2018 2:50 PM

It like listening to One Direction fans or the Bieber fans

by Anonymousreply 249May 18, 2018 2:51 PM

Seems like you can't deal with the fact that the media loves him and that does help a lot in building momentum. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 250May 18, 2018 2:52 PM

the Bohemian rhapsody trailer trended on Twitter worldwide all damn day

by Anonymousreply 251May 18, 2018 2:54 PM

So the media must love Rami also because his movie was on all those site and so will Lucas's film be on those exact sites

by Anonymousreply 252May 18, 2018 2:55 PM

R252 couldn’t have said it better!

by Anonymousreply 253May 18, 2018 2:57 PM

blahblahblah sour grapes

by Anonymousreply 254May 18, 2018 2:57 PM

God this kid and his fans cannot go away quick enough. I don't understand why he has to be considered the best at everything. He is an enjoyable actor but he isn't curing cancer also

by Anonymousreply 255May 18, 2018 3:00 PM

The amount of pressure that’s being put on this kid to get another Oscar nom based off a teaser trailer must be such a mind fuck. If people think he’s having a hard time now, just wait and see how he copes if he gets snubbed after months of being told he’s a shoe-in.

by Anonymousreply 256May 18, 2018 3:02 PM

r255 bitter much?

by Anonymousreply 257May 18, 2018 3:03 PM

R225 where does he need to go ?? I get why it is so personal to you but he is a better actor than others including Armie.......

by Anonymousreply 258May 18, 2018 3:05 PM

R258 was meant for r255. Sorry about that.

by Anonymousreply 259May 18, 2018 3:06 PM

R258 what are you Two years old? Fuck off. My dog is a better actor than Armie and probably this kid as well

by Anonymousreply 260May 18, 2018 3:10 PM

R258 I’m R225 and just wanted to say that I’m just trying to be crytical about this movie and look at his role in an objective way. That’s all. What I can’t get on board with is his stans telling me to shup up just because I have a different opinion than theirs and don’t worship his ass.

by Anonymousreply 261May 18, 2018 3:11 PM

Exactly. He won't be the last these fan girls go bat shit crazy for. He will be replaced by the next hot young thing. Wash, Rinse and Repeat.

by Anonymousreply 262May 18, 2018 3:17 PM

Do tell. You didn't a while back or did you? It's basically the same: you wish the stans to go away quick and then you add the word enough. What does it say about being objective? What does curing cancer have to do with anything ?? Do other gifted actors cure cancer? And I'm not your fangirl. He just is very handsome, different and very good in acting for his age but in general.

by Anonymousreply 263May 18, 2018 3:22 PM

R245 it wasnt't just the fans thought? Greta Gerwig and Saoirse Ronan said as much. I agree the crazy fans will make BB about how handsome he is and how he deserves that Oscar and that will get really annoying, which is why it's going to be really interesting to see how he promotes the film.

by Anonymousreply 264May 18, 2018 3:22 PM

Just here for the general craziness.

by Anonymousreply 265May 18, 2018 3:26 PM

Doesn't being hooked on meth play incredible havoc on your body cause in the small trailer and that other scene I'd swear he looks like he just stepped off the set of a fashion shoot

by Anonymousreply 266May 18, 2018 3:30 PM

R266 I think Amazon released those teasers where he’s still not so taken by drugs in order to pander to his little fangirls who the first thing they see is his hair and face.

by Anonymousreply 267May 18, 2018 3:32 PM

Suri should have been named Hal instead.

by Anonymousreply 268May 18, 2018 3:33 PM

R267 agree. I also suspect that's their point. They're showing these clips of him looking beautiful and healthy first and then they'll probably start throwing clips with the heavier stuff.

by Anonymousreply 269May 18, 2018 3:46 PM

The second teaser focuses again on him and not Carell, I guess we know now who's gonna get the major awards push.

Another article about him being an Oscar contender

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270May 18, 2018 3:49 PM

He said he had to go to the doctor multiple times so it will get darker

by Anonymousreply 271May 18, 2018 3:51 PM

Everyone gets Oscar talk in May. If you don't, fire your fucking agent and PR team because they suck

by Anonymousreply 272May 18, 2018 3:53 PM

r272 oh come on, not everyone does. Armie doesn't for example.

by Anonymousreply 273May 18, 2018 3:54 PM

Yes he did and go check the Awardswatch supporting actor catagory from last year. Many predicted a two for in the best supporting race for CMBYN. Neither Stulbargh or Hammer got in. The Oscar race gets interesting after TIFF. Before it, everyone and their dead aunt has a chance at an Oscar nom just depends on how good your PR people start the spin

by Anonymousreply 274May 18, 2018 4:04 PM

You can't just lump all these things in together. This time last year, CMBYN had been officially seen at numerous festivals, it had official reviews by critics (absolute raves) and both Armie and Michael were raved too. As two of the few contenders that had been seen, they seemed like safer bets than predicting people from films that could end up absolute messes. Armie did go on to get a Golden Globe nomination and Michael did go on to win numerous critics awards and it's clear that both of them weren't far out from being nominated.

by Anonymousreply 275May 18, 2018 4:11 PM

r274 hardly anyone's talking about Armie for On the basis of sex, is it? It's not Timmy's PR people who started the Oscar talk, it's the industry journalists like Anne Thompson who's a good Oscar predictor. The talk started after Cinemacon I mean we're not all stupid stop spinning.

by Anonymousreply 276May 18, 2018 4:13 PM

This fight is ridiculous. This isn't an I Heart TC thread. People need not to rational or cite statistics to back up their dislike of this film, this acting or this actor based on that snippet of the movie

by Anonymousreply 277May 18, 2018 4:22 PM

This teaser shows only how young and beautiful Timothee is. And his hair. Maybe the next one will show how the film is supposed to be dramatic. As for his acting, I see similar patternes and tones to "Miss Stevens" and Timmy's monologue there (from Death of a salesman).

by Anonymousreply 278May 18, 2018 4:23 PM

People can dislike whatever they want. But it is absolutely not Timmy's fangirls that are the reason he's being predicted in the Oscar race at this point. It just isn't.

by Anonymousreply 279May 18, 2018 4:25 PM

Surely you jest r277

Most of the poster in this thread are incapable of rational thought and expression

It's all "i feel this" or "i think this" without a shred of evidence

by Anonymousreply 280May 18, 2018 4:27 PM

r277 the posters don't need to play stupid and ignore facts to back up their irrational dislike either. The fact is not all actors get Oscar talk in May and the Oscar talk didn't start from Timmy's PR but from film journalists who attended Cinemacon. Claiming otherwise makes you a liar or a delusional person. Period.

by Anonymousreply 281May 18, 2018 4:30 PM

Please don't call me Surely

by Anonymousreply 282May 18, 2018 4:31 PM

Why is it so fucking Important that this kid at 22 get an Oscar nomination. Look at the Academy's record of giving a great performance it's due. Isn't it mostly a career award?

by Anonymousreply 283May 18, 2018 4:34 PM

It isn't. If he doesn't get nominated he will be fine. That doesn't mean he wont be though. People are making far too much of a big deal over the fact that people are touting a previous Oscar nominee playing a meth addict as 'being in the awards conversation'. It's absolutely to be expected.

by Anonymousreply 284May 18, 2018 4:36 PM

R283 Most Tim fans are kids who only care about his success in order to have content to drool over,they want him to be nominated so they can have more pics and interviews...

by Anonymousreply 285May 18, 2018 4:46 PM

I am going to agree. It's a given he will be in the conversation for a possible nom but there are over 300 films that go to the TIFF alone. Let's wait and see who and what emerges from that pack in September. If he gets a nom for this film great. And if he doesn't them he might again in two years for Hal

by Anonymousreply 286May 18, 2018 4:51 PM

I’m another user who agrees on the TIFF festival. So far, it seems the supporting category is weak so he could be easily nominated...at the same time we could have some surprises like Sam Elliot, just saying.

by Anonymousreply 287May 18, 2018 4:56 PM

And no one is saying he's a lock for a nomination so this conversation is futile.

by Anonymousreply 288May 18, 2018 4:57 PM

R288 That’s true too haha, but there’s the hype which can get people on board with that...anyway, it doesn’t do anything for me, I just want to see at least the trailer so I can give a more critical opinion and that’s it. This year, I have my eyes set on other contenders and before being dragged for this, I too am a genuine fan of his, but not so invested.

by Anonymousreply 289May 18, 2018 5:00 PM

Sam Elliot has been around for years. He is another that has that career award narrative that could work in his favor

by Anonymousreply 290May 18, 2018 5:02 PM

Until this young man falls off in the public's eyes, which may be sooner than expected after recent behavior, hype will follow him. The only reason I find that concerning is that I'm no longer so sure he can take the heat. But if people really can't deal with watching a young actor being continually hyped then they should probably step away from the internet for a while. If it's not him, it would be someone else.

by Anonymousreply 291May 18, 2018 5:03 PM

There is really no reason to say this performance is some kind of lock. Why set him up so high if this fails to impress. We have seen less than a minute.

by Anonymousreply 292May 18, 2018 5:06 PM

Again no one is saying it's a lock. Ugh you're all being annoying AF.

by Anonymousreply 293May 18, 2018 5:07 PM

Fuck knows how you all would have coped if you were Oldman fans after everyone declared him a lock to win after the first photo came out if you can't deal with people saying Timmy is in the awards conversation.

by Anonymousreply 294May 18, 2018 5:11 PM

This is probably the most humorless thread in DL thanks to 2-3 overinvested obsessive posters who get triggered by anything, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 295May 18, 2018 5:15 PM

R295 what u mean are you calling Tim unfunny?

by Anonymousreply 296May 18, 2018 5:20 PM

Who cares about this bullshit Oscar stuff. Who read the son's book and will they show TC having sex with men in exchange for drugs?? Or will thy pan to a tree

by Anonymousreply 297May 18, 2018 5:25 PM

No that's not in the film.

by Anonymousreply 298May 18, 2018 5:26 PM

R297 They will not cover the prostitution part, the only sex scene he has is with his girlfriend in a shower. Period.

by Anonymousreply 299May 18, 2018 5:29 PM

Boo. No Oscar for you

by Anonymousreply 300May 18, 2018 5:32 PM

Girl give it a rest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301May 18, 2018 5:37 PM

Doesn’t she get that doing that has the opposite effect? Lol

by Anonymousreply 302May 18, 2018 5:38 PM

Watched lil Timmy Tim’s rap videos on YT. Seems very different from the awkward, sweet and humble persona he’s developed for himself lately. Wonder what he’s really like nowadays...

by Anonymousreply 303May 18, 2018 5:42 PM

Yeah I find his high school videos offputting but then again he was young and it's more obnoxious than it is anything else. His classmates seemed to like him anyway.

But I have to say if this whole thing has been doing for the last 18 months is one giant act then he's a really, really incredible actor.

by Anonymousreply 304May 18, 2018 5:44 PM

What's the Marta girl up to

by Anonymousreply 305May 18, 2018 5:47 PM

R303 Little Timmy Tim was character that Timothee Chalamet was playing

When he was 15

by Anonymousreply 306May 18, 2018 6:01 PM

Marta also liked someone’s tweet in response to that crazy Nelson guy. She’s really milking it for all it’s worth.

by Anonymousreply 307May 18, 2018 6:03 PM

Timmy untagged himself from that photo of her IG likes. Bet he's sick of it all.

by Anonymousreply 308May 18, 2018 6:11 PM

Is Crazy YouTube Nelson guy creeping on Timmy again

by Anonymousreply 309May 18, 2018 6:12 PM

Well, he kind of became a laughingstock during that Pr canoodling R308

by Anonymousreply 310May 18, 2018 6:13 PM

r308 when was this, today?

by Anonymousreply 311May 18, 2018 6:16 PM

R311 Yeah. I posted the photo of her likes when I saw it in his tags and when I just went back to check it was gone from his tags but the photo is still there.

by Anonymousreply 312May 18, 2018 6:19 PM

R309 He tweeted something about Timmy possibly being gay/bi even though he kissed a girl. And someone responded saying something like “has he stated either way” and Marta liked the response

by Anonymousreply 313May 18, 2018 6:22 PM

r311 thanks. That's some passive aggressive shiz.

by Anonymousreply 314May 18, 2018 6:24 PM

opps I meant r312

by Anonymousreply 315May 18, 2018 6:25 PM

Boy really should have just stayed home last weekend. If he pulls another party weekend soon then I give up on him having any clue what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 316May 18, 2018 6:26 PM

Marta girl is a pure gem ,I'm really rooting for her ,she could make Elizabeth look like a school girl regarding SM stuff. There could be before sex /post sex IG stories ,thanking Durex for condoms and lubes,tagging hotels for providing a room...

by Anonymousreply 317May 18, 2018 6:37 PM

Hahaha just imagine what Tim’s thread would become if he were to date her...omg I can’t lmao

by Anonymousreply 318May 18, 2018 6:45 PM

I doubt he'd date her now. Seems pretty clear she just wants attention.

Whatever happened to that supposed video of Tim kissing her (or some other random blonde)?

by Anonymousreply 319May 18, 2018 6:49 PM

R319 it was a joke, hell he doesn’t even like her that much in order to engage in a relationship because he’s not looking for one at the moment. The video won’t be leaked because they don’t have any proof or it’s low quality and you can’t tell if it’s her or not.

by Anonymousreply 320May 18, 2018 6:52 PM

They could still leak it. Even if it's not her, it's still Timothée Chalamet kissing a girl at a party.

by Anonymousreply 321May 18, 2018 6:55 PM

Maybe he wasn't kissing any girl at the party

by Anonymousreply 322May 18, 2018 6:57 PM

R309 u saying this Nelson guy is a real grown ass man?I thought it was a like a troll account ppl talked about here...

by Anonymousreply 323May 18, 2018 6:58 PM

Dating her lmao. Seems that he doesn't like her at all since he's engaging in this unnecessary passive aggressive behavior untagging himself from stuff that has to do with her. There's no reason to believe there's video since there's no reason to believe it happened, this guy can't bear being without a hat for a few hours but he's blatantly making out with a girl without caring who sees them yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 324May 18, 2018 7:00 PM

R323 he’s a real person and maybe in his late 40s, and yeah he’s creepy.

by Anonymousreply 325May 18, 2018 7:01 PM

who is this nelson guy?

by Anonymousreply 326May 18, 2018 7:07 PM

r319 Well,girls who just want attention are something like the satellites around Timmy's BFF of 70 days Abel & Co ,so I wish him better luck next time . Poor Brian ,his going to follow a lot of models in the future... (still can't belive there could be conversation between actor and his agent ; "Hey ,I had tounge wrestling match last night with that blond girl ,could you follow her on IG for me ")

by Anonymousreply 327May 18, 2018 7:12 PM

I still don't understand this TW thing. Searched on Twitter for when his fangirls freaked that they followed each other and it was 1st March. By 8th March he had left LA. So how the fuck are they so close?

by Anonymousreply 328May 18, 2018 7:16 PM

I don't think that he is going to date models

by Anonymousreply 329May 18, 2018 7:23 PM

R329 I don't think they're close in the sense that they have some deep, meaningful friendship. I think most of it is just based around Tim being bored/lonely and TW inviting him to fly out to party with him.

by Anonymousreply 330May 18, 2018 7:27 PM

R328 Can you actually hear yourself? "I don't understand why two people I've never met are friends"! Why does it matter to you? Also, given the fact that you're so obsessed that you searched through Twitter to narrow down dates when someone followed someone else, you don't get to refer to fangirls as though you aren't one.

by Anonymousreply 331May 18, 2018 7:28 PM

R330 I guess but it's still weird to me.

R331 K.

by Anonymousreply 332May 18, 2018 7:30 PM

He must really not like her cause he sure untagged himself quick (judging from the time of the posts), also he obviously keeps a close tab on what's going on in his fandom yet he doesn't even bother retweeting the BB teasers. Wtf @ this guy.

by Anonymousreply 333May 18, 2018 8:54 PM

R333 He needs to stay off sm for a while..seriously. And stop with the pandering to fans.

by Anonymousreply 334May 18, 2018 8:56 PM

r334 he needs to promote his movie if he wants an Oscar nom starting now, that's why he has a twitter. He doesn't need to engage fans or stalk or do this weird passive aggressive shit no one even sees anyway.

by Anonymousreply 335May 18, 2018 9:00 PM

I’m sure he will do that in the fall. R335

by Anonymousreply 336May 18, 2018 9:01 PM

He's probably just waiting for the full trailer to come out.

by Anonymousreply 337May 18, 2018 9:03 PM

He followed the BB IG account so I'm sure promotion is coming. He never bothered with HSN.

by Anonymousreply 338May 18, 2018 9:07 PM

Yes, either that movie is a mess or he didn´t get along with his co stars ( and not only with Maika), and that, for someone like him, who seems to like everybody, is a first.

by Anonymousreply 339May 18, 2018 9:21 PM

I doubt that tbh, I mean he hung out with Alex Rose whose posts he occasionally still likes at that GQ party last year, even posed with Maika and her boyfriend inside at the SAG which he could've avoided if he din't like them. I don't think they didn't get along imo he just dgaf about that movie.

by Anonymousreply 340May 18, 2018 9:28 PM

^Roe didn't

by Anonymousreply 341May 18, 2018 9:29 PM

He filmed it so long ago (pre-CMBYN), it's going straight to DirecTV, there's no awards chances etc. I think he just doesn't care. I doubt he has genuine issues with the film or anyone in it. On the other hand, BB is his first big follow up movie, it's getting a prime release date, Oscar buzz etc.

He didn't even do anything for Lady Bird except put the poster on his IG so I think he'll only bother for the stuff that will get him personal recognition.

by Anonymousreply 342May 18, 2018 11:02 PM

Timmy barely does promo on his SM in general, he only posted the posters for lady bird and cmbyn and that was it. I wouldn’t read too much into it.

by Anonymousreply 343May 18, 2018 11:03 PM

Nah he did a fair bit for CMBYN. Trailer countdowns, posted the trailer, the poster, advertised Q&As, advertised when it went into theaters etc.

by Anonymousreply 344May 18, 2018 11:05 PM

Timo at the Cannes party. I don't know what all the drama is about — he looks fine here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345May 19, 2018 12:01 AM

What r344 said, he did anticipation promo for CMBYN even.

Also apparently he still keeps in touch with Elijah Bynum the director of HSN too, he mentioned talking to him recently in Happy Sad Confused I think. Obviously he has an amiable relationship with the cast and director of HSN which falls in line with his personality, if anything it would be out of character for him not to.

by Anonymousreply 346May 19, 2018 11:02 AM

He’ll definitely promote this one too, no worries.

by Anonymousreply 347May 19, 2018 11:05 AM

He better get off his ass and retweet the trailer when it's out.

by Anonymousreply 348May 19, 2018 11:07 AM

[QUOTE]I don't know what all the drama is about — he looks fine here

It's all made up drama - they make stuff up just to have stuff to talk about. The ones posting all that crap have even admitted it.

by Anonymousreply 349May 19, 2018 12:11 PM

Just rewatched the BB teasers and he's gotten so much more beautiful since, he's going to look amazing as Henry V unless they decide to give him a weird haircut.

by Anonymousreply 350May 19, 2018 12:23 PM

I’m sorry, Dave, but I can’t let you do that.

by Anonymousreply 351May 19, 2018 12:34 PM

I think right now he’s already over that cherubic phase lol. R350

by Anonymousreply 352May 19, 2018 12:35 PM

Yeah he's well over that and into his androgynous phase now. I don't want the WA movie to be released so he won't have to deal with the backlash but I'd love to see it somehow cause even if it's crap he still looks amazing in it. Superficial of me I know but...

by Anonymousreply 353May 19, 2018 12:45 PM

R350 If he looks beautiful playing a drug addict they really got it right.

by Anonymousreply 354May 19, 2018 2:45 PM

Uh [italic]obviously[/italic] the footage in the teasers is pre drug addiction r354.

by Anonymousreply 355May 19, 2018 3:23 PM

R355 Those who have seen the test screenings say otherwise. Don't expect him to look any worse than what you already see.

by Anonymousreply 356May 19, 2018 4:46 PM

Well he looks worse here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357May 19, 2018 4:50 PM

Are you serious? What kind of drug addiction movie is this? The Cartoon Network version? They cut out the prostitution stuff. His stoned face in the trailer made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 358May 19, 2018 4:53 PM

I mean the prostitution stuff wasn't even in the main source material they're using, it was in Tweak. From what I've heard they've barely used any of that since most of it was about Nic's relationship with Zelda who according to IMDB isn't a character. The movie is from the father's perspective, like the book Beautiful Boy.

by Anonymousreply 359May 19, 2018 4:55 PM

I thought it was from both books. Too bad the most harrowing stuff was left out

by Anonymousreply 360May 19, 2018 5:01 PM

I think it technically is but it's primarily from BB. They probably just used Tweak to get a grasp on the kind of drugs he was taking, how he was taking them etc. rather than the circumstances around it. But the prostitution stuff was really a footnote anyway, as I say it was mostly about his obsession with this woman and I'm glad she seems to have been cut out because it was incredibly annoying to read.

by Anonymousreply 361May 19, 2018 5:04 PM

Things are getting a little testy with the TC fans at the Awardwatch thread for BB.

by Anonymousreply 362May 19, 2018 5:06 PM

Nothing new there.

by Anonymousreply 363May 19, 2018 5:06 PM

Pfft the people who desperately want him to fail are just as bad as the blind fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 364May 19, 2018 5:22 PM

it won't take long before they close his threads on AW again...

R363 pretty sure some posters there are the same ppl posting here so of course nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 365May 19, 2018 5:24 PM

Has anybody watched HSN?

by Anonymousreply 366May 19, 2018 5:31 PM

r366 I've seen a couple of people on tumblr saying it's pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 367May 19, 2018 5:33 PM

Yeah but they're middle aged women that think he's in love with Armie so of course they don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 368May 19, 2018 5:34 PM

Anyone who expects a movie that's been shelved for 2 years and is only released now because of Timmy's sudden rise to fame to be some masterpiece is frankly an idiot. It's probably nothing great but it won't put a dent in Timmy's thespian image either so.

by Anonymousreply 369May 19, 2018 5:54 PM

There's a fair few reviews here (and should be more after it premieres in NYC tonight). Seems like a sold 2.5-3.5* film with a messy script but good acting, cinematography and music to make up for it and decent for a directorial debut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370May 19, 2018 5:59 PM

R307 That’s good at least...what’s happening on AW? Are his fans too optimistic or pessimistic?

by Anonymousreply 371May 19, 2018 6:02 PM

It was meant for R370^^^

by Anonymousreply 372May 19, 2018 6:09 PM

One stan is accusing another stan of not being a true stan because he thought Alex Wolff in Hereditary was better than Timmy in BB. Then we have the user superfamous who spent the entirety of last year trolling the CMBYN thread and saying how much he hated its fans, calling Timmy ugly etc. who is now apparently back for round two. It's thrilling.

by Anonymousreply 373May 19, 2018 6:15 PM

R373 Ah, ok, thanks! I know user CMBYNMafia and is a good one, really, he tries to give an objective opinion about what he sees, even though he’s fan of Timmy and so on, bu at least he tries to have a critical eye on things.

by Anonymousreply 374May 19, 2018 6:33 PM

Anyway for the people who wanted to see Timmy promoting BB, he liked the BB ig account.

by Anonymousreply 375May 19, 2018 6:40 PM

I keep mistaking BB for bareback...

R373 sounds like a shakespearean play for idiots. I'm here to support it.

by Anonymousreply 376May 19, 2018 6:49 PM

Awardswatch user ElioAndOliver is a veritable idiot and either a teenager of hopelessly stunted.

by Anonymousreply 377May 19, 2018 6:56 PM

Or hopelessly stunted ^

by Anonymousreply 378May 19, 2018 6:56 PM

A compilation of deleted IG pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379May 19, 2018 7:45 PM

I think the very first one with Armie is photoshopped though haha

by Anonymousreply 380May 19, 2018 7:48 PM

Don't think any of those are actually deleted from his IG. They're all either photoshopped, from his IG story or from another source like someone else's IG.

by Anonymousreply 381May 19, 2018 8:00 PM

This made me lol, the R.I.P. :( comments lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382May 19, 2018 8:12 PM

Omg lmao can’t he just buy another one similar to this one? Haha

by Anonymousreply 383May 19, 2018 8:17 PM

Maybe whoever found it will put it up on ebay and he can buy it back or maybe they threw it at the trash I mean it does look kind of old and redneck-y.

by Anonymousreply 384May 19, 2018 8:27 PM

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385May 19, 2018 9:40 PM

Since we're posting fan made stuff, dec.happiness on Instagram is uploading brightened up scenes from CMBYN. I liked this one. It made me think of Armie saying the peach scenes was "sticky" for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386May 19, 2018 11:37 PM

R358, this is America.....

by Anonymousreply 387May 19, 2018 11:44 PM

R386 too close for comfort. Up close it spoils the illusion of a blow job, but he way they look at each other in the eye is priceless.

by Anonymousreply 388May 20, 2018 12:07 AM

Seeing the last kiss in Bergamo lightened like that by dec.happiness there's most definitely tongue involved. Interesting if you keep in mind Armie said no tongues with DiCaprio.

by Anonymousreply 389May 20, 2018 12:31 AM

R389 link please

by Anonymousreply 390May 20, 2018 12:33 AM

Link for what, the kiss? If so here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391May 20, 2018 12:35 AM

I still don't see tongue.

by Anonymousreply 392May 20, 2018 12:37 AM

After Armie tips Timmy's head back and he opens his mouth wide you can see how their cheeks work esp Armie's. Tongue 99.9%.

by Anonymousreply 393May 20, 2018 12:43 AM

r392 Yeah, me neither. I love that kiss though.

I liked this little clip. Actually seeing Tim's face during the intimate scenes makes me like him even more as an actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394May 20, 2018 12:46 AM

I didn't say 100% just because you can't actually see the tongue but to anyone knowing what a lips sealed french kiss looks like, that's it.

r394 his tongue tho lol.

by Anonymousreply 395May 20, 2018 12:50 AM

Are there more??

by Anonymousreply 396May 20, 2018 12:56 AM

More what?

by Anonymousreply 397May 20, 2018 1:02 AM

Clips

by Anonymousreply 398May 20, 2018 1:03 AM

r396 Check the account. There's quite a few clips. This one is one of my favorites because of Tim's face. And his tongue. I think the kid has an oral fixation or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399May 20, 2018 1:04 AM

Yep like this one, so adorable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400May 20, 2018 1:04 AM

Since we're posting clips, here's one more of Timmy. His beauty >>>>>>>>>>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401May 20, 2018 1:39 AM

Gosh he really was blessed

by Anonymousreply 402May 20, 2018 3:29 AM

What did Timmy delete from his IG? He had 81 posts now it's 79.

by Anonymousreply 403May 20, 2018 11:08 AM

*78 actually

by Anonymousreply 404May 20, 2018 11:10 AM

I think some older posts...surely not the recent ones.

by Anonymousreply 405May 20, 2018 11:24 AM

Of course but I'm curious which ones. Someone mentioned he deleted one with Tiffany, not sure who that is. Tiffany Haddish maybe?

Some Timmy hair porn...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406May 20, 2018 11:39 AM

R406 yeah, the Tiffany Haddish photo is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 407May 20, 2018 11:42 AM

Yeah so it's one with Tiffany Haddish, one with his grandma and one from a photoshoot. I wonder why he deleted them, so random.

by Anonymousreply 408May 20, 2018 11:51 AM

the grandmother one could have stayed...it was cute of him.

by Anonymousreply 409May 20, 2018 11:53 AM

It was cute. All of them could've stayed tbh. He barely posts anything anymore and now he deletes his old posts. Some take his phone away.

by Anonymousreply 410May 20, 2018 11:58 AM

^someONE ugh

by Anonymousreply 411May 20, 2018 11:58 AM

It just adds up to the "mysterious aura" he wants to create...it's juts a trend many are adopting. So mot much to read into that. Millions of followers + very few pics + follow few people = SUPER COOL!!

by Anonymousreply 412May 20, 2018 12:08 PM

Hahaha, the thing is that those pictures were already public in the first place so don’t post them since the very beginning lol

by Anonymousreply 413May 20, 2018 12:13 PM

r412 eh who know what he wants. Difficult to tell given his odd behavior lately.

by Anonymousreply 414May 20, 2018 12:14 PM

Nah, he’s always been like that, posting stuff and then deleting it so don’t give it too much thought R414

by Anonymousreply 415May 20, 2018 12:16 PM

r415 I'm well aware of that but he also used to post more esp IG stories which yeah he sometimes deleted. But of course it's not just this, all he's been doing lately when put together just gives a strange feeling. You can disagree.

by Anonymousreply 416May 20, 2018 12:29 PM

Someone said a while ago it was something people did to make it look like they didn't spend too much time on social media. I dismissed it then, thinking he wasn't the type to care if people thought that but now I believe it. It's pathetic though in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 417May 20, 2018 12:30 PM

r417 but all his fans know he spends a lot of time on social media lurking and he doesn't even bother to hide his stalking what with him liking obscure stuff no one even tagged him in, replying to somethings right away etc.

by Anonymousreply 418May 20, 2018 12:33 PM

Yeah but only his fans know that. People just seeing his IG for the first time will think oh hes' only got 80 photos spread over two years or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 419May 20, 2018 12:34 PM

r419 like I said, maybe I'd believe it if it was just this but it isn't so the jury's still out as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 420May 20, 2018 12:36 PM

I agree with R419. It’s a trend.

by Anonymousreply 421May 20, 2018 12:36 PM

Also do you think it's healthy for a young actor as adulated everywhere as he is right now to lurk so much and care so much about what his fans say instead of fucking around and doing his stuff and not hiding, like others his age in his position? I sure af don't.

by Anonymousreply 422May 20, 2018 12:43 PM

No, but it must be very very difficult to stay away from SM when you know everybody, from fans to people on movie boards are talking about you all the time.

by Anonymousreply 423May 20, 2018 12:48 PM

Because when fans know that one is gonna delete pics and Ig stories and is online rarely they're gonna pay even MORE attention by reblogging and saving so the "precious" content won't be lost forevahhhh and be there for when he'll finally show up and make a big circus about it....there's nothing odd about it....it's call having a public image/marketing trends and being 22 who suddenly got 2M followers on Ig.

He used to do many things he doesn't do anymore...it's part of getting famous by the minute.

R422 is it healthy for ANYBODY to spend so much time lurking what a complete stranger does? maybe not but one does what he wants after all.

by Anonymousreply 424May 20, 2018 12:49 PM

I agree with R424 Other actors his age do the same thing too. It’s nothing new. His audience is young fans who are very active on SM and keep tabs on his activity.

by Anonymousreply 425May 20, 2018 12:53 PM

But it's the combination of his HIDING AND LURKING on the internet instead of being out there LIVING HIS LIFE. Like Di Caprio did back in the day, he's probably the only young actor who's ever received so much love. It's not just him lurking a lot, it's his going into hiding then going to Cannes at parties and hiding some more. You cannot be so blind as to think that's normal, Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 426May 20, 2018 12:55 PM

R426 Take a break and chill. When there’s content, it’ll be posted..go for a walk, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 427May 20, 2018 12:59 PM

R425 when I was a kid I thought my idols were all pioneers who were the first to do this and that and soooo unique...that's part of being young and naive, I envy them the magic for me is over lol

R426 what's your life about....you're here all the time....the fuck do you know what he's doing 24/7? LOL go take a breath of fresh air please.

by Anonymousreply 428May 20, 2018 1:00 PM

R427 must be my DL twin.

by Anonymousreply 429May 20, 2018 1:01 PM

r427 & r428 your blindness and stupidity just piss me off. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 430May 20, 2018 1:02 PM

Wow why do some people here insist on reading so far into things? Not everything has to play into this “Timothee is behaving strangely and here are the reasons why” plotline. It’s not strange or “pathetic” to delete ig pictures. Non-celebrities do it all the time. Hell, he probably just archived them. Maybe he just doesn’t like how he looks in the pictures, it doesn’t always have to be deep. Relax.

by Anonymousreply 431May 20, 2018 1:23 PM

R431 it’s only one user who thinks that there must be something “wrong” with him. All the others just don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 432May 20, 2018 1:27 PM

R432 Fair enough. I used to doubt when people claimed that there were only 2 or 3 people filling the threads, but after reading essentially the same things being regurtitated over and over again for hundreds of posts, I finally agree.

by Anonymousreply 433May 20, 2018 1:34 PM

r431 no one said his deleting 3 pics is the problem. It's just funny how some people will deny and try to rationalize his behavior. If you think there's nothing strange about an actor fresh off an Oscar nomination (youngest in 80 years no less!) who everyone worships, with what is shaping up to be an amazing career ahead of him and who will probably be nominated again this year to hide for the last three months, and go to Cannes parties to hide under the hat he bought off a stranger's head for 100 € because he couldn't do without one for a couple hours, and lurk on the internet as much as he does, fine. But don't act like there's something wrong with the sensible people who question his behavior.

r433 see how many comments I've posted about this today, a whooping 5 wooohooo! Filling the thread my ass.

by Anonymousreply 434May 20, 2018 1:46 PM

R434 you must have like 100+ comments in here.....1/4 of thread only for your bullshit over and over.

by Anonymousreply 435May 20, 2018 1:49 PM

r435, fuck off bully, I'm done talking to you. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 436May 20, 2018 1:51 PM

[QUOTE]But don't act like there's something wrong with the sensible people who question his behavior.

Except you aren't a sensible person. You're someone making up bullshit then acting as if it's fact. This whole hiding concept is something you and the other obsessive posters have created yourself, and yet you talk about it like it's something real. You can stamp your little feet and cry "you must be stupid if you can't see it" as much as you want. Doesn't change the fact that it's made up.

by Anonymousreply 437May 20, 2018 1:56 PM

R343 I never said it was wrong for people to think his Cannes behaviour is strange, but the problem lies in the fact that now you seem to want to read into everything he does and construct an overarching storyline of how the IT BOY (and God am I sick of seeing that phrase here) is succumbing to celebrity culture and falling from grace.

As for your second reply, frankly I don’t really care if you post that much. Seriously, relax.

by Anonymousreply 438May 20, 2018 1:59 PM

^ I meant R434

by Anonymousreply 439May 20, 2018 2:03 PM

r437 lmao what's made up from what I said exactly? Sorry it doesn't match the delulu tale you've made in your head about him. Every single thing I put in there is a fact. Anyway yaaaawn, trying to reason with blind idiots is no fun. I'm hoping Timmy's close ones aren't as blind as some of you on here.

by Anonymousreply 440May 20, 2018 2:03 PM

Agree with R438. His Cannes behavior was strange and a lot of his behavior for the past two months has been too.

But this archiving/deleting photos he has been doing all along. If you want to buy into that being 'strange' or a sign of something then you can't peddle is a part of the narrative of him changing. It's not new at all.

by Anonymousreply 441May 20, 2018 2:11 PM

R440 You sub literate 16 year old girl who fills up half the thread with your lies and delusions....new flash: YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.

Stop lying. Stop obsessing about Timmy. Stop deluding yourself that have any special insight. Your posts are worthless. You are a joke.

by Anonymousreply 442May 20, 2018 2:17 PM

Offering my 2 cents. I think when you have been on such an intense promotion tour he has been in for over a year, where you are asked, questioned, scrutinised, talked and gossiped about, photographed, filmed at all hours, everyday non-stop and constantly attending award shows and events with highly regarded industry figures, his reaction of wanting to be on his own or hiding away seems pretty normal to me. It must be, especially for a guy his age new to it all, overwhelming. It's a miracle that he is still this grounded and a normal 22 year-old.

by Anonymousreply 443May 20, 2018 2:27 PM

r442 says the blind fangirl who thinks everything Timmy does is great and normal. Brainless sheep.

Newsflash I couldn't give a fuck what a dumb bully like you wants. I will post as much as I like and you, who constantly tries to shut down any talk you don't like, can fuck right off okay.

I thought I'd blocked you bully, oh that must've been the other you posting from another device. Blocked again so don't bother replying to me ever again.

by Anonymousreply 444May 20, 2018 2:27 PM

[QUOTE]Every single thing I put in there is a fact.

Nope. This idea you have that he's hiding is in no way a fact, but your opinion.

This is the problem when Tumblr fangirls venture out to other sites - they're so used to their echo chambers of everyone agreeing with them that they literally don't know what words like "fact" and "evidence" mean.

by Anonymousreply 445May 20, 2018 2:27 PM

Ok, let’s stop fighting! To the user who believes there’s something wrong, believe what you want and that’s it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

by Anonymousreply 446May 20, 2018 2:32 PM

r445 if you think I'm a Tumblr fangirl, shipper or whatever lmao, poor you. Well poor you anyway given how slow on the uptake you are aww.

by Anonymousreply 447May 20, 2018 2:33 PM

R412 I don't think it's any 'mysterious aura', I think he's trying to establish some boundaries and be careful with what he shows to the world bc he values his privacy, like I would if I were in his shoes.

by Anonymousreply 448May 20, 2018 2:36 PM

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion" no need to fill the thread with 100-120 comments saying the same thing....this is not debating it's spamming.

R448 My opinion and yours are not mutually exclusive...I think it's both. When I said "he can't do many things he did before" I was referring to this (privacy) as a matter of fact.

by Anonymousreply 449May 20, 2018 2:39 PM

Nah deleting photoshoots has nothing to do with valuing privacy. He clearly doesn't want his IG to have more than 85 photos. You make up your mind why.

by Anonymousreply 450May 20, 2018 2:40 PM

Could also be that he likes to keep the same number of posts and he is planning on uploading some new content. One can only hope

by Anonymousreply 451May 20, 2018 2:41 PM

R386 what I find interesting about this clip is that they are looking at each other in the eye in such an embarrassing scene for Armie. For a straight dude like him, having to pretend to give another guy a blow job on camera with a crew standing right there knowing they are filming you.

I personally would not have been able to cut it.

by Anonymousreply 452May 20, 2018 2:48 PM

R452 Well, because you're not an actor.

by Anonymousreply 453May 20, 2018 2:52 PM

R453 true. But I suspect many other actors would be in my same position.

by Anonymousreply 454May 20, 2018 2:53 PM

If they felt that uncomfortable then they wouldn't sign up for those roles in the first place. Luca wouldn't allow some half assed version if male lovers.

by Anonymousreply 455May 20, 2018 2:54 PM

[quote]He clearly doesn't want his IG to have more than 85 photos. You make up your mind why.

Why do you think this, did he never have more than 85 pics on it?

by Anonymousreply 456May 20, 2018 3:01 PM

R456 No, I think 82 or 83 is the most I've seen it go up to and then he deletes.

by Anonymousreply 457May 20, 2018 3:02 PM

Oh okay. Well he can always post IG stories if he wants to keep his number low.

by Anonymousreply 458May 20, 2018 3:05 PM

R457, R458 you do realise he's going to do whatever he wants, right? No matter how much you fuss about it.

by Anonymousreply 459May 20, 2018 3:13 PM

R459 Please point out where either of us said he couldn't or even shouldn't do this.

by Anonymousreply 460May 20, 2018 3:15 PM

When is this trailer of BB gonna come out?

by Anonymousreply 461May 20, 2018 3:19 PM

New Zealand actress Thomasin Mckenzie casted for The King

by Anonymousreply 462May 20, 2018 3:43 PM

I liked Leave no trace, also she looks very Timmy like haha

by Anonymousreply 463May 20, 2018 3:46 PM

I would think big name stars would be crawling over each other to work with him on such an epic like the King and given Joel Egerson's track record he would attract some serious A list talent. What reason was given for RP to suddenly not be involved and isn't this set to roll in about two weeks?

by Anonymousreply 464May 20, 2018 3:59 PM

Pattinson's involvement was never confirmed in the first place. And all we know is it's meant to start filming in June.

by Anonymousreply 465May 20, 2018 4:04 PM

I think Pattinson is no longer attached because of shooting schedule conflicts...but, let’s wait and see the other cast. The boy from 13 Reasons why is not longer involved as well.

by Anonymousreply 466May 20, 2018 4:06 PM

Eh seems like they're going with more an Aussie/Kiwi talent. I wouldn't read too much into RP dropping out too much (if he really was involved in it in the first place) since it seems he's filming atm and has two other projects lined up.

by Anonymousreply 467May 20, 2018 4:07 PM

[quote]I wouldn't read too much into RP dropping out too much

lol oops

by Anonymousreply 468May 20, 2018 4:09 PM

I wonder what role she’ll play

by Anonymousreply 469May 20, 2018 4:18 PM

His little sister.

by Anonymousreply 470May 20, 2018 4:19 PM

Maybe they’ll cast Mia Wasikowska and Jason Clarke was good too in Mudbound.

by Anonymousreply 471May 20, 2018 4:20 PM

You are reading too much into his behaviour. He is used to deleting Ig pics now and then.Maybe he is playing some number games. Who konws.

by Anonymousreply 472May 20, 2018 4:52 PM

Are you a delusional shipper or do you just spend time on their accounts looking for baseless 'rumors' to spread?

by Anonymousreply 473May 20, 2018 5:50 PM

Sorry wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 474May 20, 2018 5:51 PM

Totally the right thread r474

by Anonymousreply 475May 20, 2018 5:53 PM

R462 Oh, dear. Oh dear

[quote] New Zealand actress Thomasin Mckenzie casted for The King

cast, darling is an irregular verb

The New Zealand actress should be cast for The King

by Anonymousreply 476May 21, 2018 2:08 AM

R476 With all the grammatical inconsistencies in this thread, it seems a little pedantic to pick at that one, no?

by Anonymousreply 477May 21, 2018 5:42 AM

It's the one that stands out, R477

by Anonymousreply 478May 21, 2018 11:12 AM

Timmy was featured on E News Rundown snapchat story today. 'From making out with mystery blondes to partying with The Weeknd, is he turning from adorable fanboy to Hollywood fuckboy?' And another reference to the pussy posse.

Not great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479May 21, 2018 11:05 PM

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 480May 21, 2018 11:07 PM

Here is the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481May 21, 2018 11:19 PM

Well, either this will all be a lesson for him or it won't. If not, then that's really unfortunate - what a waste it would be.

by Anonymousreply 482May 21, 2018 11:22 PM

I know it's a reach but maybe he wanted a change in his image? I don't know, I was just thinking about that interview with Saorsie where she calls him "a pony", and makes him look a bit like a gay best friend. And most comments in media about him include words like "cute" and "adorable". Maybe he wanted to be seen a bit less like a soft boy and more like a young man?

by Anonymousreply 483May 21, 2018 11:32 PM

I don't think so because he's still projecting the soft boy image on social media.

by Anonymousreply 484May 21, 2018 11:33 PM

That's true. But his social media persona seems more like a gift to the fans. Cannes proved he can get wasted and make out with random blondes but if he's cute on Instagram and Twitter, he's still a soft boy to the fans, even with media coverage of his partying (not that there was massive media coverage of the story but still)

by Anonymousreply 485May 21, 2018 11:39 PM

But why would he want to be a soft boy to the fans if that's not the image he wants to project? He could still have plenty of fans if he went full in with this fuckboy persona. The Weeknd has plenty of fans for example. It would just be new fans instead of his old ones.

by Anonymousreply 486May 21, 2018 11:42 PM

I was thinking more of a change in his image in the sense of how he wants to be perceived by directors, actors and producers, not so much about his fans. But I admit, it's definitely a reach.

by Anonymousreply 487May 21, 2018 11:56 PM

Yeah I doubt it. He could easily have adjusted to a more grown up image just by being a bit less giggly, awkward and fanboyish. He's gonna have to do that anyway in the upcoming months because no one is gonna take him seriously if he's like 'no one knows who I am' or fanboying over Meryl Streep a year after he has already met her. He doesn't need to go to an extreme of the other side and I don't think being associated with people like Kendall Jenner looks good in any directors and producers eyes, except for those that work on reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 488May 21, 2018 11:59 PM

What A-list actor/actress hangs out with TW and company?

by Anonymousreply 489May 22, 2018 12:02 AM

R489 None. High profile actors that are in serious awards contention, even those Timmy's age, are away from the high profile party scene. The only person that ever got away with this kind of thing was Leo but he wouldn't today in the age of social media.

by Anonymousreply 490May 22, 2018 12:04 AM

If he jets off next month for another weekend of hardcore partying with TW and his models I'll just have to assume that this is more important to him than any image he has tried to portray or reputation he has built up. I just hope he doesn't try to appease the fans before and after again, lol. Don't think even the most devout would let it slide a third time or be able to pass it off as coincidence. It will be interesting to see where this goes from here.

by Anonymousreply 491May 22, 2018 12:12 AM

Fans would never stand for Timothée hanging out with the weeknd once a month and getting the only content they're starving for. Content consisting of photos of Timmy standing beside Abel and.. Talking. He must appease for his sins.

by Anonymousreply 492May 22, 2018 12:35 AM

You are being overreacting. Its only a snapchat story. His public image does not change a lot as the story of him partying is not covered by any massive media or mainstream website. Only fans are noticing this.

by Anonymousreply 493May 22, 2018 5:18 AM

[quote] You are being overreacting.

Oh, dear...........

by Anonymousreply 494May 22, 2018 9:17 AM

Just seen this on Armie's thread.

I expect a reaction from either Armie, Tim or Elizabeth in 3,2,1......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495May 22, 2018 9:23 AM

I don't get it. Does he wanna know if E knows whether Timmy is gay or if she knows whether Armie fucked him.... Which is already suggestive.

by Anonymousreply 496May 22, 2018 9:39 AM

Are we back at this again? Man, fans really are a whole new world to discover.

by Anonymousreply 497May 22, 2018 10:04 AM

[QUOTE]I expect a reaction from either Armie, Tim or Elizabeth in 3,2,1......

Why would they respond to some random tweet? What is even the point in posting a tweet from someone with 5 followers?

by Anonymousreply 498May 22, 2018 11:33 AM

Eh not sure why Armie would reply to one of Timmy's mentions but anyway it seems like Armie's into a CMBYN (pandering to fans) mood too lately (indirect interaction with Timmy last Monday, liking Tyler's CMBYN tweet, replying to a fan who visited Crema yesterday etc) so I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 499May 22, 2018 12:38 PM

This will definitely not gonna happen, but I bet all you want that E’s reply will be something like “ please, fuck off, you’re a retard who can’t separate reality from art” lmao...She needs better comebacks.

by Anonymousreply 500May 22, 2018 12:44 PM

their comebacks feel like....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501May 22, 2018 12:46 PM

R501 they need to learn the DL style

by Anonymousreply 502May 22, 2018 12:51 PM

R498 That's what I thought. Spend 5 minutes thinking about why this was posted in two threads.

by Anonymousreply 503May 22, 2018 12:52 PM

[quote] “ please, fuck off, you’re a retard who can’t separate reality from art”

lol that was so her on Armie's IG story. Out of the three of them she seems the only one who has a problem with the shippers. Insecure much, like chill a little will ya it's not that deep.

by Anonymousreply 504May 22, 2018 1:17 PM

R504 again, she was the one who replied to that user on her own account, she didn’t use Armie’s.

by Anonymousreply 505May 22, 2018 1:49 PM

It was clearly Armie on his IG story and I have no idea why we are discussing this tweet from a randomer that is gaining no traction.

R493 If E News are noticing then it isn't only fans my dear.

by Anonymousreply 506May 22, 2018 2:36 PM

R506 Just my 2 cents: since Timmy right now is the hot thing in town, the media tries to mention him in some aspects. So what do they have? The parties with Abel...I don’t think this will go on for long if he learns from these experiences amd tries to have a low profile when partying with this crowd.

by Anonymousreply 507May 22, 2018 2:50 PM

And how come TW is not pissed with him if he has realized his friend is ashamed to be seen in public with him?.

by Anonymousreply 508May 22, 2018 2:53 PM

r506 clearly? The only clear thing is that the way he's going talking about filming the first kiss two years after filming it he's in fact encouraging the shippers. That IG story would be the only time Armie said anything against shipping which is why I don't buy it was him. Elizabeth obviously has free access to his account seeing as she posted that dm of some woman coming on to Armie so . Plus all her snappish replies to shippers when he never bothers with them and even indirectly encourages them. People say only Timmy does but Armie does too.

by Anonymousreply 509May 22, 2018 2:55 PM

R509 Elizabeth has never hold back from replying to delusional shippers, the same goes for Armie. They use their own account to do this and we’ve already talked about this in Armie’s thread. If you want to believe your version because in this way you can say E is the biggest obstacle for Armie amd Tim to finally be together and ride off into the sunset, so be it. But, stop spamming the thread with this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 510May 22, 2018 3:01 PM

R507 Keep a low profile / party with this crowd. Pick one

by Anonymousreply 511May 22, 2018 3:03 PM

R511 well, it’s clear ( at least so far) that he won’t cut the ties with Abel, so the other option is to party with him, but not doing it in the open, or at such public events.

by Anonymousreply 512May 22, 2018 3:05 PM

R509 Except his response wasn't even that aggressive it was more laughing at them and encouraging other people to. If it was Elizabeth she would have wrote something worse. Him interacting with genuine fans of the film that don't try and disrespect his marriage does not mean that he's all of a sudden loving and encouraging towards the shippers. But yes I agree with R510 fuck off with your stupid delusions, they're not welcome in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 513May 22, 2018 3:06 PM

If he parties with Abel so publicly again then he's a dumbass that doesn't deserve his career. It's not a huge thing to sacrifice.

by Anonymousreply 514May 22, 2018 3:09 PM

r513 aww so defensive but don't worry I'm not easily intimidated. :D After Timmy's "make out session" the shippers were all ready to give up and there goes Armie bringing them back to life. What an idiot! #trufax

by Anonymousreply 515May 22, 2018 3:17 PM

If you think saying 'we filmed the first kiss there' is somehow Armie saying or insinuating 'I want to fuck Timmy Chalamet' then I suggest you seek psychiatric help.

by Anonymousreply 516May 22, 2018 3:19 PM

R516 just ignore the other user. It’s useless to debate this any further.

by Anonymousreply 517May 22, 2018 3:20 PM

It's the same user that insisted that Timmy deleting IG photos which he has always done was a sign he was losing the plot and then had a breakdown when everyone told them that no actually, it's normal behavior for him. Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 518May 22, 2018 3:22 PM

r516 are you dumb or what? Who suggested that? All I said that that's encouraging the shippers, he's not discouraging them like some people here think. If you can't see that you're a hella dim bulb.

by Anonymousreply 519May 22, 2018 3:23 PM

There is absolutely nothing in his response that was said to encourage shippers and if you can't see that then you're dumb as fuck but we already know that you are. He was helping a guy out who wanted to see the locations of the film. That's it. Now shut up before you embarrass yourself again like you did with the IG posts.

by Anonymousreply 520May 22, 2018 3:25 PM

[QUOTE]If E News are noticing then it isn't only fans my dear.

E News noticed the fangirls reaction, and then wrote this story to fit. Which is why it's so late, compared to the events which took place - they're responding to how the fangirls reacted to TC's "weird" behaviour, not the behaviour directly. A lot of these kind of sites do the same thing so fangirls think they're on their side and start following them, etc.

by Anonymousreply 521May 22, 2018 3:30 PM

R521 Does it matter? At the end of the day it's a major media outlet that is asking if he's turning into a Hollywood fuckboy. I'm sure he doesn't want it being said about him, no matter what the reason. And there are a lot of things the fans talk about that are so ridiculous that they don't get picked up by the media at all.

by Anonymousreply 522May 22, 2018 3:32 PM

R520 you are dumb as shit. Check out the shippers' reactions everywhere, all were ready to give up on their lame ship and after Armie's tweet they were all omg he remembers, Charmie's stronger than ever, Timmy always runs to Armie first when he needs support, the most important person etc. Just because you lot like keeping your dumb heads buried in the sand it doesn't mean it's not true. He fucking encouraged them when he could've shut the fuck up, no one asked him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 523May 22, 2018 3:33 PM

One user I blocked must have by now like 160 comments in this thread....according to this fuckhead Tim is a psycho and in love with Armie and everything they do is a clear subliminal message to comunicate with shippers,who must help them fulfill their love story. Also Abel is the male Elisabeth and MUST. BE. ELIMINATED.

R522 a major media outlet which followers move on faster than a particle at CERN.

by Anonymousreply 524May 22, 2018 3:34 PM

'Check out the shippers' reactions everywhere'

And Armie isn't doing this you dumb piece of shit so it was not a fucking encouragement.

by Anonymousreply 525May 22, 2018 3:35 PM

you will never agree with each other. this is pointless

by Anonymousreply 526May 22, 2018 3:36 PM

R524 It doesn't matter how fast they move on. If it happens again then more media outlets will start picking it up and it will spread. It's containable at this point but if he's smart he'll see the warning signs.

by Anonymousreply 527May 22, 2018 3:36 PM

R522 I think because his friendship with Abel is the thing that devides his fanbase in two, then E news was quickly to write an article about it. If you look at it more closely, his connection with Abel is the only aspect of his life that makes fan talk/debate about it sooo here come the clicks.

by Anonymousreply 528May 22, 2018 3:38 PM

[QUOTE]Does it matter?

Well you were trying to suggest that E News covering it meant it was real or something, so them just picking it from fangirls is a pretty big difference, yes.

by Anonymousreply 529May 22, 2018 3:38 PM

r525 he sure af does when they tag him in their posts, moron.

by Anonymousreply 530May 22, 2018 3:38 PM

R529 Meant it was 'real'? It is real. It doesn't matter where they picked it from if they felt it was newsworthy enough to pick up. They don't pick up any of this Armie/Timmy shipping stuff for example because it's obvious BS.

R530 And very few of them do idiot and if they do they get drowned out by the majority of fans who are like 'we love a friendship' or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 531May 22, 2018 3:40 PM

Shippers make up "encouragement", so no matter what was posted they would've claimed it was encouragement. If it wasn't that they'd be claiming they were being sent secret messages based on the colours of the clothes Armie or Timothee are wearing (yes, shippers really do this).

[QUOTE]they felt it was newsworthy enough to pick up

Oh because E News totally picks stories of newsworthiness and not based on what will get the most clicks and follows, totally.

by Anonymousreply 532May 22, 2018 3:43 PM

User R531 outsmart the other user and stop replying to them. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 533May 22, 2018 3:43 PM

R532 I think you're missing my point. It doesn't matter why they are writing about it. They are writing about it. It's a major media outlet. Therefore it's negative press for him. And he will or should care about that as someone that has been the media's darling for so long. And it's not just them, The Cut and that Italian news website also wrote about his partying in controversial/negative ways. If there was nothing to write about then he wouldn't have an issue. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 534May 22, 2018 3:46 PM

[quote]Shippers make up "encouragement"

Which he knows by now so instead of using the opportunity to keep his dumb mouth shut the minute he could get rid of them he opens it to bring them right back. So whoever keeps talking about Timmy pandering to CMBYN fans better include Armie too starting from now on.

by Anonymousreply 535May 22, 2018 3:49 PM

R535 can't get the message that no one agrees with them and everyone thinks they're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 536May 22, 2018 3:52 PM

r536 wow people with little logic thinking I'm an idiot, damn I feel insulted! Not.

by Anonymousreply 537May 22, 2018 3:55 PM

R537 go write your conspiracy theories down in a book somewhere so the rest of us can get on with balanced and logical discussion.

by Anonymousreply 538May 22, 2018 3:59 PM

Stop replying to that delusional user!!

by Anonymousreply 539May 22, 2018 4:01 PM

Hey...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540May 22, 2018 4:06 PM

r538 haha no. This place aka a cesspit of 5 dumbwitted 60 yo fangirls agreeing with each other to make themselves feel better about their faves is too hysterical to stop reading. Keep going with your dumb delusional "discussions".

by Anonymousreply 541May 22, 2018 4:07 PM

What?! 60 moi? No,no, ma cherie, I’m 84!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542May 22, 2018 4:23 PM

r541 You're the only delusional here and just because you're a shipper it doesn't mean you´re not also a fangirl

by Anonymousreply 543May 22, 2018 4:40 PM

Which one of you elder dramaqueens is tweeting this to Timmy, making an ass of yourself? Yikes overacting granny, that's embarrassing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544May 22, 2018 4:46 PM

You really know how to find those tweets, duh.

by Anonymousreply 545May 22, 2018 4:50 PM

R544 You do realize it's not just people here that have been freaking out over this right? Or do you think E News picks up stories from Datalounge now?

by Anonymousreply 546May 22, 2018 4:51 PM

We all know someone here with that exact line of thinking...

by Anonymousreply 547May 22, 2018 4:51 PM

I can see why this guy doesn't post on social media at all. The freaks and clowns attracted to this guy are amazing. And like all good circuses they eventually move on to the next town/person

by Anonymousreply 548May 22, 2018 4:52 PM

He does post on social media and he has never done it more than he does now, even when he was a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 549May 22, 2018 4:53 PM

I thought ENews only reported on the every move of the Kardashians. They actually had time to put that pathetic piece of video together to embarrass the guy

by Anonymousreply 550May 22, 2018 4:54 PM

I think that user copied my reply...omg, I’m famous!!!

by Anonymousreply 551May 22, 2018 4:55 PM

I wish TC a very long shoot for The King

by Anonymousreply 552May 22, 2018 4:55 PM

T552 I wish him a very visible receding hairline....that will solve the problem.

by Anonymousreply 553May 22, 2018 4:56 PM

Sounds like someone who posts on here. Can you say criiinge. Someone put this nun back in her hermitage quick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554May 22, 2018 5:01 PM

All he needs to do is just not be seen partying with that crowd anytime soon and this will all blow over. It's not a big deal as things stand right now. It will become a big deal if this becomes a pattern of behavior, though. It's so simple to contain this, but I'm not holding my breath.

by Anonymousreply 555May 22, 2018 5:02 PM

r554

^They just deleted over 10 tweets of idiocy @ Timmy lmao. Totally someone who posts here. Busted!

by Anonymousreply 556May 22, 2018 5:03 PM

I agree with R554 I remember readimg some comments like those in the previous thread...but like, identical. Either they read DL or copy other users’ replies.

by Anonymousreply 557May 22, 2018 5:05 PM

The Marta girl keeps on giving...

by Anonymousreply 558May 22, 2018 5:07 PM

Marta sick or what? so pathetic

by Anonymousreply 559May 22, 2018 5:09 PM

r556 Possibly r555 lol

by Anonymousreply 560May 22, 2018 5:09 PM

r559 What did she do?

by Anonymousreply 561May 22, 2018 5:10 PM

Her "name" lmao.

Poor Tim if he actually made out with her, that girl is so thirsty for attention it's kind of pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562May 22, 2018 5:12 PM

Can he just fucking cancel his Twitter account like Armie did? Obviously every fucking nut job wants to tell him how to run his life. Drink and party and kiss models buddy you are only young once

by Anonymousreply 563May 22, 2018 5:14 PM

Armie only 'cancelled' his Twitter account to appease SPC and his publicist during awards season and reactivated it as soon as he could.

And he can ignore it however much he wants but people will talk whether he looks at it or not.

by Anonymousreply 564May 22, 2018 5:16 PM

Well, what kind of girl did he think he was getting involved with to randomly make out with in the middle of a trashy Cannes party? The chances of her being a famewhore were 100%. Dumb move. I don't feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 565May 22, 2018 5:17 PM

R564 the nut jobs on this thread think that their small low ceiling opinions matter to Timmy and his fans

They're wrong of course

Now if only Muriel will red tag them

by Anonymousreply 566May 22, 2018 5:20 PM

His fans are the ones with these opinions, or some of them at least. And if Timmy doesn't care then there's nothing to worry about, is there?

by Anonymousreply 567May 22, 2018 5:21 PM

Would love to know why today people are finding tweets with no retweets or likes and trying to turn them into serious conversation topics. This guy is a celebrity and he is used to people commenting stuff on his photos or tweeting him stuff. It's not a big deal for him.

by Anonymousreply 568May 22, 2018 5:24 PM

Tim doesn't give a shit lol...he'll prob do worse pr shit in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 569May 22, 2018 5:24 PM

R569 wouldn’t it be better just to stay put, have his flings or whatever and stop doing this Pr stunts?

by Anonymousreply 570May 22, 2018 5:28 PM

First sweet selfie from him and you can bet your life that someone is going to a party that night with Abel ...

by Anonymousreply 571May 22, 2018 5:31 PM

R570 actors especially this young and new don't have full control of their image. if movie producers or exes want him to pr date he will...if they want him to stay single he will stay single...he'll be everything they'll tell him to be because there are millions of dollars of investments and he can potentially be huge for the box office unless he chooses a non-commercial career and good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 572May 22, 2018 5:34 PM

R572 Ok, but not all young actors are asked to do that...for instance Tom Holland, apart from his dedicated fans, no one knows he’s dating Zendaya. Can’t he do something like that? Also, shouldn’t young actors appear to be single in order to please their young fanbase, instead of having a PR girl who’ll surely get hate and so on?

by Anonymousreply 573May 22, 2018 5:39 PM

Why are people getting so riled up over the E News thing? Wasn’t it just a snapchat article/story? I just watched it, and it was so vapid and such a non-story that I honestly don’t see how it would in any way negatively impact him. The only people watching that are tween snapchatters, and the people on here who are unfortunate enough to be subjected to it. I will never understand the need on this thread to blow every little thing out of proportion. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 574May 22, 2018 5:41 PM

Negative press would negatively effect him. It's not hard to figure out. No one is saying his career is over or anything.

by Anonymousreply 575May 22, 2018 5:43 PM

R572 I mean, as I see it a PR dating does more damage to his image than rise it up...dunno, but I always found them pathetic..does anyone remember the Taylor Swift/ Tom Hiddleston combo?

by Anonymousreply 576May 22, 2018 5:44 PM

r573 Tom Holland likes women??

by Anonymousreply 577May 22, 2018 5:45 PM

R575 “No one is saying his career is over or anything.” That’s funny, because I’m pretty sure I’ve seen enough posts in this thread either blatantly stating exactly that or implying it.

by Anonymousreply 578May 22, 2018 5:45 PM

R578 Then please link to them.

by Anonymousreply 579May 22, 2018 5:47 PM

r573 you must be fucking kidding me? I have no clue about holland or the zendaya girl and they are even fart pr stunts. they've been "dating" for 2 years. If an actor is considered for lead straight roles of a certain quality he needs to be straight ACTING...so gay or straight he will act like a fucking man...he's not seen as Tom Holland but the next DDL,Christian Bale,Oldman,Sam Rockwell....

the pr girl is perfect because she's a nobody and she's cheap....he doesn't need a full relationship yet just a tame proof he's game at parties.

Just because the big fishes of HW have control over actors' images doesn't mean they get everything right...plenty or Pr stunts go wrong and are more of an embarrassment for celebrities..

by Anonymousreply 580May 22, 2018 5:47 PM

R580 I see...the Tom/Zendaya was just an example, couldn’t have found someone better, oh well. I know that he’s seen as the actors you have mentioned, but I don’t remember them getting in this pr mess. In fact, I agree with you that with this pr “relationship” he became a laughingstock.

by Anonymousreply 581May 22, 2018 5:52 PM

R579 If you’re actually serious and you want to argue about this, then I feel sorry for you. What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 582May 22, 2018 5:55 PM

R581 They are a fucking mess all of them lol....but social media wasn't there to dissect everything they did....other times...besides Oldman got marries like 12 times he didn't need to straight proof anything haha

by Anonymousreply 583May 22, 2018 5:55 PM

r574 it's just 5 old drama queens. No wonder they make a mountain out of a molehill. In the real world there were a couple of headlines barely anything to write home about. Some fans think it's a PR stunt, others believe it but no one's really freaking out other than here. At least stop tweeting to him about it like a dumbass, keep your stupidity on DL!

by Anonymousreply 584May 22, 2018 5:55 PM

R582 No need to feel sorry for me or need for an argument, if you can't produce evidence of people saying his career is over than I wont believe that there is any, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 585May 22, 2018 5:56 PM

R583 haha, you nailed that part! Well, even with his barely media covered relationships with girls I still thought that Tim could go by...guess I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 586May 22, 2018 5:59 PM

R585 Produce evidence? For comments in a thread? That are easily accessible via the simple act of scrolling upwards? I’m failing to see why exactly you would refuse to believe that posters here are saying that his career is as good as over, after everything that’s been said about TC and how he’s on some kind of ridiculous fan-constructed downward spiral? Either way, it doesn’t matter. I don’t want to clog the thread up, so I’m not posting more.

by Anonymousreply 587May 22, 2018 6:02 PM

R587 I've read through this entire thread and not seen anyone saying his career is over which is why I asked you to show me those specific comments. Him being on a downward spiral - whether you agree or not - does not mean his career is over. And okay, bye.

by Anonymousreply 588May 22, 2018 6:04 PM

Stop with this silly debate about his career! Move on!

by Anonymousreply 589May 22, 2018 6:05 PM

the thread is over....like LSA servers.

by Anonymousreply 590May 22, 2018 6:10 PM

Timothée, please do something so we actually have new shit to discuss

by Anonymousreply 591May 22, 2018 6:13 PM

Great! Maybe this one will be the last! I for one won’t open another one. Anyway, if you want to fill another thread with this shakesperian play you can go here...It was a thread meant for Armie, but it can apply to Timmy too, if he wants to make his debut on Broadway soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592May 22, 2018 6:15 PM

R583 also, I wanted to add that “ no floating his heterosexuality and be mysterious” route goes downhill from here...sigh.

by Anonymousreply 593May 22, 2018 6:33 PM

R568 They're likely posters here linking to their own Twitter accounts in the desperate hopes of getting more followers.

by Anonymousreply 594May 22, 2018 8:18 PM

@R513

[quote] If it was Elizabeth she would have wrote.......

Oh, dear.....

by Anonymousreply 595May 22, 2018 8:19 PM

R592 So you won't open a new thread, but you will find another thread to use and link to it? Slow hand clap for you.

by Anonymousreply 596May 22, 2018 8:19 PM

Just fill the threads already open, no need to start new ones otherwise Muriel will get mad and even ban the one opening them so in order to save my ass..yes, go to that thread if you want to keep on.R596

by Anonymousreply 597May 22, 2018 8:21 PM

R574 just like in the media, on the DL with TIm it is a permanent 'slow news day'. There is nothing to say about him. He's that boring, so when something as insignificant as 'Cannes-gate' happens, people jump on it.

by Anonymousreply 598May 22, 2018 8:44 PM

I second R598 Also, it would be nice if people stopped repeating the same things all over again.

by Anonymousreply 599May 22, 2018 8:52 PM

Let’s close this thread!

by Anonymousreply 600May 22, 2018 8:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!