Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Henry V

Carry on...

by Anonymousreply 605May 17, 2018 5:52 PM

God curse this thread and two demented obsessed posters

Die in a grease fire

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2018 9:10 PM

R1 Rose, get professional help.

by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2018 9:15 PM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2018 9:16 PM

So if the gossip about the PR arrangement proves to be true, this bug eyed thing was the best they could come up with?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2018 9:19 PM

Also suspicious that no one seemed interested enough to snap a pic or video since they were making out in such a blatant way and for a long time but here we have a video of Timmy apparently wasted with the Weeknd and another one of them entering the party. Sounds like BS.

Can someone drop the BI link? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2018 9:20 PM

Well she openly had a crush on him which goes along with the bit in the BI about 'models and actresses crushing and eager for a contract'.

Suppose it doesn't matter what she looks like if it's just for one night.

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2018 9:20 PM

I think we should drop this conversation for the time being because it’s...useless. We don’t know if he’ll go the PR route for whatever reason or not so when he’s gonna be linked with her then fine keep on, but right now it’s pure speculation with the same comments.

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2018 9:22 PM

This thread is going to be a shitshow. Seriously, to those obsessive posters - cool it down, or you'll get this thread deleted like the previous one. When you're posting so often that Muriel thinks you're the Poppins Loon, it's time to take a break.

Anyway, in the aim of some pointless bitchery rather than insane theories, and if this is the woman he was kissing - I find it utterly hilarious how much she looks like a younger Madonna here - specifically Madonna playing Eva Peron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2018 9:24 PM

Drop it? It's actual gossip for the first time.

I think it's the perfect thing to be discussed.

by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2018 9:24 PM

Okay but I wanna read the BI. Someone link me please.

by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2018 9:25 PM

R9 you already discussed it plenty, please! See what R8 said.

by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2018 9:25 PM

Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 14, 2018 9:26 PM

It's going to be discussed plenty. It's gossip.

by Anonymousreply 13May 14, 2018 9:27 PM

Thanks r12

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2018 9:28 PM

I really hope it's not Timmy cause fauxmances are life sucking awful. Sure sounds like him tho and that pic man. If it's true the fake pda is yet to happen cause I don't buy the Cannes thing.

by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2018 9:38 PM

R15 What do you mean? The article did its job. People believed that Timmy had made out with a woman. That's all they care about.

Whether they actually did or not is really irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 16May 14, 2018 9:40 PM

Listen here, that BI was perfectly made for clicks, the timing is too perfect and that’s why I don’t buy this PR thing.

by Anonymousreply 17May 14, 2018 9:41 PM

I wouldn't believe it but this Brian thing honestly makes little sense otherwise.

Same with the friend. He could have just said 'oh this is about my friend'. But he tagged her.

by Anonymousreply 18May 14, 2018 9:42 PM

Whatever actually happened in Cannes, I feel like all these machinations that occurred afterwards make Timmy appear even less straight than before. I guess maybe it worked for the general public who don't follow all the nitty gritty details like we do and only saw the Page Six article, though.

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2018 9:43 PM

r16 that's true I was speaking about the PDA actually happening at Cannes at the Chopard party. The PageSix article did what it had to do sure but I'm 99.9% it's bs whether this BI is true or not.

by Anonymousreply 20May 14, 2018 9:44 PM

If it is PR I think it's absolutely the wrong move from his team and they're completely misunderstanding where his appeal lies.

by Anonymousreply 21May 14, 2018 9:46 PM

Perhaps they did have a drunk make out shesh and people saw it and now Brian is swooping in to make sure that she doesn't spill the deets to any tabloids or something.

by Anonymousreply 22May 14, 2018 9:46 PM

There could many other reasons Brian follows her not necessarily to put Timmy in a PR relationship...don’t know about the friend, maybe he wanted attention. Also, time will tell: whether he’ll go into this supposed PR thing, keep on as before etc. That’s why it’s kind of useless to keep going at it.

by Anonymousreply 23May 14, 2018 9:46 PM

r22 because it doesn't make any sense. Timmy acting that way all of a sudden in public when he's been EXTREMELY private these last few months, no one taking even a pic when we already have two vids of Timmy with TW plus that article is riddled with inaccuracies.

by Anonymousreply 24May 14, 2018 9:53 PM

So if the BI is true I guess the weird, out of the blue friendship with TW makes sense. Hanging out with a fuckboi who takes him to parties is supposed to make Timmy look like a fuckboi who likes pussy too.

by Anonymousreply 25May 14, 2018 10:02 PM

But then what is the CMBYN fan pandering, him going against his team's word?

by Anonymousreply 26May 14, 2018 10:05 PM

r26 I think so. People keep saying it was just to sell the movie but his constant tune no labels, just love during the CMBYN promo plus all the you just want to crawl all over him, just look at him how hot he is, etcetc. Listen to the CMBYN DVD it's like a non stop swooning fest. What actor who wants to have a career beyond this little gay movie talks like that. Assuming the BI is true of course. Even if it isn't, just compare to how Heath Ledger and Jake G talked when they promoted BBM.

by Anonymousreply 27May 14, 2018 10:15 PM

*CMBYN DVD commentary

by Anonymousreply 28May 14, 2018 10:16 PM

Well the BI doesn't say he is gay. It just says his team want to make sure people know he's straight. I think if he was gay the BI would add closeted into that description to be honest, makes it far more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 29May 14, 2018 10:17 PM

[quote]Can someone drop the BI link? Thanks.

If by "drop," what you mean is "post," here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 14, 2018 10:20 PM

[quote]This thread is going to be a shitshow.

Is that a pic of Madonna, r8? Then you're the one who made this thread a shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 31May 14, 2018 10:21 PM

R27 While I couldn't tell you whether Timmy is straight, gay, or bi, I do think he was or is sexually attracted to Armie on some level. What that actually means in the grand scheme of things, I really don't know.

by Anonymousreply 32May 14, 2018 10:23 PM

The thing that I can't wrap my head around is Brian following her when Timmy doesn't even follow her (yet). If it is for PR then that just makes it blatantly obvious and if by some chance it's real then why tf is he getting involved in his star client's love life? And I know some people were saying that Brian probably met her at a fashion event or something, but sorry there's no way that he just so happened to meet some random blogger girl at an event who is coincidentally the same girl Timmy was making out with. This whole thing is just odd.

by Anonymousreply 33May 14, 2018 10:23 PM

Well she's been online recently and followed someone but didn't follow Brian back.

by Anonymousreply 34May 14, 2018 10:26 PM

[QUOTE]Timmy acting that way all of a sudden in public when he's been EXTREMELY private these last few months, no one taking even a pic when we already have two vids of Timmy with TW plus that article is riddled with inaccuracies.

Wasn't in public. And riddled? There was the claim he was there for the film, what were all the other inaccuracies?

[QUOTE]Is that a pic of Madonna

Try reading the rest of my post, and you'll be able to see who it is.

[QUOTE]who is coincidentally the same girl Timmy was making out with

Oh, so that has been confirmed then? When and how?

by Anonymousreply 35May 14, 2018 10:30 PM

She looks much older, not that attractive, certainly no model unless it's a hand or foot model and she looks like an opportunist who could see the advantages to her own career of this arrangement

by Anonymousreply 36May 14, 2018 10:30 PM

I agree r33. At the very least, it's odd.

R32 I really really hate to admit his because I don't want to sound like a shipper but I kind of agree. I always got the sense that Timothée was somewhat attracted to Armie. Maybe it wasn't sexual, maybe it was just a very passionate form of admiration but yeah. I think there was something there. Of course this doesn't mean he is gay or even bisexual, he could have just liked Armie. He's older and strong and I guess a nice sort of secure figure to have around.

by Anonymousreply 37May 14, 2018 10:31 PM

She graduated in 2010.

by Anonymousreply 38May 14, 2018 10:31 PM

I said in the previous thread, if this is all some kind of PR scheme to make Timmy come off like a pussyhound, then it has been handled terribly by everyone involved and there's no way anyone can take it seriously, if that was the intention. I don't know what is actually happening here, but it's all pretty laughable from start to finish. I mean, how stupid would Brian have to be to publicly follow a model that Timmy supposedly made out with right after a BI comes out that his team wants him to seem like he's into girls??

by Anonymousreply 39May 14, 2018 10:32 PM

It's stupid whether the BI is true or not because now everyone thinks it is.

by Anonymousreply 40May 14, 2018 10:33 PM

R38 high school or college?

by Anonymousreply 41May 14, 2018 10:35 PM

College.

by Anonymousreply 42May 14, 2018 10:36 PM

So, she's like 30ish?

by Anonymousreply 43May 14, 2018 10:37 PM

At least late 20s yeah.

by Anonymousreply 44May 14, 2018 10:38 PM

R40 And now people will think that Timmy definitely has something to hide, even if they didn't before. So this "Make Timmy Seem Straight" plan, if that's what it was, has backfired terribly on all of them, imo. Brian should be fired after this, lol.

by Anonymousreply 45May 14, 2018 10:38 PM

I remember this video at a NYC Q&A where a man thanks him on a verge of tears for making CMBYN, saying Timmy has no idea yet what him and Armie created and Timmy seemed kind of emotional, really touched. I thought it's kind of strange but I put it on him being really sensitive but not if the BI is true I see it under a different light. I think the movie struck a deep chord with him and so did Armie.

by Anonymousreply 46May 14, 2018 10:43 PM

^full of mistakes but you get it

by Anonymousreply 47May 14, 2018 10:44 PM

That's funny cos I always found his reaction to that kind of awkward. Like the man was on the verge of tears and I feel like Timmy just didn't know how to react.

by Anonymousreply 48May 14, 2018 10:45 PM

The way he bit his lips and swallowed he looked emotional to me but eh, my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 49May 14, 2018 10:47 PM

R49 MUST be a posting bot.

by Anonymousreply 50May 14, 2018 10:50 PM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 51May 14, 2018 10:51 PM

Let's not forget we do have some pretty significant evidence of him being into women. Maika, accidental IG likes, tweets about him with girls, him volunteering information that he's into girls. I could buy him being bi (but I'd need more proof) but I really don't think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 52May 14, 2018 10:51 PM

I'm not saying he's gay either but it's so strange to choose a fauxmance over the real deal if that BI is true. That's weird if he's into women.

by Anonymousreply 53May 14, 2018 10:55 PM

[quote] I really don't think he's gay.

Most people think so except shippers.

by Anonymousreply 54May 14, 2018 10:55 PM

R53 But that's not what the BI says. It says he's not interested in having a relationship with a woman in the public eye, PR or otherwise. I really think most guys in his position wouldn't want a girlfriend and it's just that he's not had one for so long and also is famous for his role of loving another man that it may have become an issue with his team.

I'm not sure why people keep acting like this woman is his (fake or real) girlfriend now. The BI literally says that isn't the case (yet at least) and if they really made out, they clearly barely know each other.

by Anonymousreply 55May 14, 2018 10:58 PM

Henry V was a god!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 14, 2018 10:59 PM

Not gonna ruin the topic so u can discuss but maika was for the camera... Amazing u haven't figured it out by now.

by Anonymousreply 57May 14, 2018 11:01 PM

No it was not. Those videos were taken by their friend and he was barely famous. Also wouldn't explain her going to see his play and him being all lovey dovey with her backstage the year before or them unfollowing each other on IG for months.

by Anonymousreply 58May 14, 2018 11:03 PM

I forgot, somebody posted it earlier but thanks r30.

by Anonymousreply 59May 14, 2018 11:04 PM

r58 where did you read she went to see his play and what backstage video? A different one from the two ones at SXSW?

by Anonymousreply 60May 14, 2018 11:07 PM

There's a photo of her backstage at his play and he's kissing her cheek.

by Anonymousreply 61May 14, 2018 11:07 PM

lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 14, 2018 11:09 PM

he's a gay - lourdes, maika, this blond are beards

by Anonymousreply 63May 14, 2018 11:10 PM

You're ridiculous. There would have been no need for him to have a beard early last year and definitely not in high school.

by Anonymousreply 64May 14, 2018 11:11 PM

The kiss is for the cameras at the SXSW Austin party in 2017. It doesn't matter if he was or wasn't famous. It was for the audience of one... U forget that u might have 1mln or 100 followers, u are still human and already have people you love, u don't need ppl who use u after u become famous.

by Anonymousreply 65May 14, 2018 11:12 PM

I'm not responding to your idiocy anymore.

by Anonymousreply 66May 14, 2018 11:13 PM

R65 Who was the audience of one?? I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 67May 14, 2018 11:17 PM

r61 can you post the pic? Also the backstage video, I'd like to see that if you can link it. Thanks

r62 the BI sounds more and more likely now.

by Anonymousreply 68May 14, 2018 11:24 PM

There's no backstage video. I was just referring to SXSW videos.

Here's the photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 14, 2018 11:26 PM

The "source" is obviously her friend who is thoroughly enjoying all the drama lol

by Anonymousreply 70May 14, 2018 11:27 PM

Lol high school.... Have been there. Doesn't make me less attracted to people of my sex. People even divorce for love be it labeled gay love or not. some even in their 50s.capricorns fall hard for someone. I should know. And by the way not all people discover themselves at the ages of 10 or 15. Why do u want to push this agenda of him being like a typical 20something male when he clearly is not by any way or chance. Look at her sister! They are sweet and very mature.. Check the timelines of the provocative posts and cmbyn wrapping date.

by Anonymousreply 71May 14, 2018 11:27 PM

Wait, that's a really cute pic though. I don't think Timmy and Maika were PR, I just think he was way more into her than she was him.

by Anonymousreply 72May 14, 2018 11:28 PM

His sister. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 73May 14, 2018 11:29 PM

Of course they weren't PR. One photo and a few videos taken months apart are not a PR relationship. And they were never reported on in that way, it's only fan's snooping that found out.

by Anonymousreply 74May 14, 2018 11:30 PM

Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said PR. I was just referring to a previous poster claiming they were "for the cameras."

by Anonymousreply 75May 14, 2018 11:31 PM

R71, Ok, so you think Timmy was using Maika to put on a show for Armie around that time, I'm assuming. I wasn't around during that time so I don't know what the theories going on around back then were.

by Anonymousreply 76May 14, 2018 11:32 PM

There were none because no one knew who he was and no one had started shipping him and Armie yet. The theory was hey look at these videos of TImmy and Maika Monroe, seems like something's going on.

The theory was reality.

by Anonymousreply 77May 14, 2018 11:33 PM

r69 thanks. I have to wonder tho, if he likes girls why can't he find something genuine instead of resorting to this fake PR crap? I feel so bad for him his handlers are forcing him to do this. Let's hope it's not a full blown fauxmance just an article or two. He's too young for that soul eating fakery. No wonder he looked not so well lately.

by Anonymousreply 78May 14, 2018 11:34 PM

Again because he probably wants to fuck around and at 22 and at his peak isn't looking for something genuine.

by Anonymousreply 79May 14, 2018 11:35 PM

I just saw someone point out on IG that this model's best friend who outed them and is most likely the source for Page Six works as a PR consultant...

by Anonymousreply 80May 14, 2018 11:35 PM

More fan pandering tomorrow or have we reached a limit?

by Anonymousreply 81May 14, 2018 11:37 PM

And yet another hysterical fangirl thread full of pathetic 'theories' about how their favourite straight actor is gay.

by Anonymousreply 82May 14, 2018 11:37 PM

It's one person and I'm pretty sure it's a guy unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 83May 14, 2018 11:38 PM

r79 if he fucked around he wouldn't need to fake all this. The problem is he doesn't seem to want to fuck around either according to that BI. Fucking around would solve the problem, he'd look like he likes pussy. Acc to the BI that's what they want .

by Anonymousreply 84May 14, 2018 11:40 PM

R84 Have you ever thought that maybe he wants to keep his private life private? And that girls that he's actually interested in - for a fuck or for more - he wouldn't want to expose to his fans and the media?

by Anonymousreply 85May 14, 2018 11:42 PM

r85 nah, he doesn't need to fake date/screw a woman (to look straight) so he can date another woman in secret. That's just silly and reaching as hell.

It's hysterical (and sad) that the first time in years Timmy's got a rumor with a woman on the exact same day the most transparent BI comes out. Wtf lol

by Anonymousreply 86May 14, 2018 11:46 PM

I'm not saying he's dating another woman in secret. I'm saying he's not interested in a relationship and wants to fuck around on the DL.

Agreeing to make out with a woman at a party to be able to continue to do that is not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 87May 14, 2018 11:47 PM

Her fashion stylist and PR agent are re-blogging the Page Six article "congrats to by baby" jfc this is so cheap and badly organized. Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 88May 14, 2018 11:48 PM

Doesn't really matter anyway. You can't argue when you want a validation to your personal bias. I didnt say he was gay. He may not want unspecial sex! Maybe he is like one in a million? Ever thought about that? You sometimes need a relationship preferably straight one in order to for example become the president of US.... Silly example but true too. So if he is in love what can he do about that? Maybe nothing but people wonder so he might need a fake gf. Because ppl care about his sex life.... So if there's no love life the fans go cray. Because as you assumed its not OK to be 22 and not have sex..... What?? So obv he has to do sth about it

by Anonymousreply 89May 14, 2018 11:49 PM

R88 Link?

by Anonymousreply 90May 14, 2018 11:49 PM

[quote]I'm saying he's not interested in a relationship and [bold]wants to fuck around on the DL[/bold].

I'm up first.

by Anonymousreply 91May 14, 2018 11:50 PM

R88 Omg, no way. This is a circus of epic proportions. What the hell are they even thinking? This is not the way to go about this because now everyone will just ridicule him even more for trying and failing to push a PR story. I can't wrap my head around any of it.

by Anonymousreply 92May 14, 2018 11:50 PM

Timmy cannot possibly be okay with this nonsense? I kind of feel sorry for him. Maybe that really is why he's seemed out of it lately.

by Anonymousreply 93May 14, 2018 11:51 PM

r87 again, if he fucked around he wouldn't need to fake all this. All he needs is to screw a couple of women and let people know about it. Everyone would know how much he likes pussy. This fake planted PR wouldn't be needed in that case.

by Anonymousreply 94May 14, 2018 11:51 PM

Again I'm not interested in talking to you. R94

by Anonymousreply 95May 14, 2018 11:52 PM

R88 Seriously, link?

by Anonymousreply 96May 14, 2018 11:53 PM

r95 of course you aren't. Logic and common sense don't go well with your attempts to push something ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 97May 14, 2018 11:55 PM

r93 I feel so bad for him, I hope he can deal with this with a clear mind.

by Anonymousreply 98May 14, 2018 11:57 PM

looks like his pr team is writing here too

by Anonymousreply 99May 14, 2018 11:58 PM

Happy to see his fans on other SM sites don't seem to be buying this whole thing either.

by Anonymousreply 100May 14, 2018 11:59 PM

The New York Post reblogged the page 6 article.....this kid might not have the long lasting quality career he hoped for if this is what he gets at this stage of his baby career. Good luck to him.

by Anonymousreply 101May 15, 2018 12:01 AM

If his team really is pushing this thing just because he doesn't want to date anyone publicly right now or whatever, then he needs to find a new team. Period. This has the potential to fuck him up even more and he already seems on the precipice. Some things are more important than an image.

by Anonymousreply 102May 15, 2018 12:02 AM

This Marta girl actually liked the video of TW and TC talking at the party on a TC Updates Twitter page...I can't.

by Anonymousreply 103May 15, 2018 12:02 AM

His team are ridiculous. This was the last thing he needed.

For fucks sake after awards season everything should have been super lowkey for him until Fall. Just go to London, do you job and shut up.

Idiots, him and his team.

by Anonymousreply 104May 15, 2018 12:02 AM

On a lighter note, this made me laugh:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 15, 2018 12:03 AM

"Page Six saw video of the lip lock. But Pozzan cryptically commented, “I was at the party, however it’s hard to recognize myself in a video I never saw.”"

Oh Dear...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 15, 2018 12:04 AM

Let's hope it's just a short thing. People will know Timmy made out with a chick because PageSix said so, so he likes women. The end. Hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 107May 15, 2018 12:06 AM

This is the stupidest fucking thing I've seen in a long time.

With Timmy sabotaging himself with TW and his team sabotaging himself with this, how long before his image is in tatters exactly?

They're gonna run out of CMBYN tweets to like.

by Anonymousreply 108May 15, 2018 12:09 AM

She’s a bug eyed, plain as the day is long, Lourdes/ Alyssa Milano/ Kartrashian sub-hybrid...and PR or “real” it’s a fucking disappointment.

Turns out Timmy and his team have awful taste. He could do way better no matter what the circumstances are around this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 15, 2018 12:09 AM

First of all, the fact that she's even commenting....ugh. Second, what does she mean by that? She didn't kiss him? Or she's being all coy and "hehe" about it?

by Anonymousreply 110May 15, 2018 12:09 AM

I have to laugh at Brian following her. Literally what was he thinking?

You can even message people without following them.

by Anonymousreply 111May 15, 2018 12:13 AM

I think this is the link that R88 was referring to that people kept asking for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 15, 2018 12:14 AM

Thanks.

She even tagged Page Six despite the fact that she was quoting them. Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 113May 15, 2018 12:15 AM

This would all be hilarious in its ineptness if it weren't for the fact that Timmy is the one suffering the brunt of it at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 114May 15, 2018 12:16 AM

R111 she was already Id before he followed her....also her Pr friend was after this for quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 115May 15, 2018 12:18 AM

They'll probably release the video next. Prepare.

by Anonymousreply 116May 15, 2018 12:18 AM

Ohhhhh, Simona Sacchitella!!! Oh, ah, whoa, wow!

What an A list crowd Marta runs with!

Can’t believe his first romantic link is with this dud.

Almost makes me wish the Kendall crowd rumors were true... even they seem interesting compared with this fringe wanna be.

by Anonymousreply 117May 15, 2018 12:19 AM

But that's exactly it. Hanging out with TW and the Page Six article make Timmy look like a fuckboi chasing pussy to the public. His team gets what they want. Not sure how it's a disaster for anyone other than those of us who can tell it's just a steaming pile of shite.

by Anonymousreply 118May 15, 2018 12:20 AM

R118 Because it's a stupid thing to want. It is the opposite of his appeal and will only have a negative effect on his career.

How can they seriously expect us to believe that Timmy- who asks his friends not to post photos of him - would be involved with a woman whose friends all blab and share gossip articles about them?

by Anonymousreply 119May 15, 2018 12:22 AM

Sacchitella... isn’t that a gelato flavor?!

by Anonymousreply 120May 15, 2018 12:22 AM

Now I'm wondering if his team has been pushing the TW friendship, too. Especially since it seems to consist mostly of partying together at very public events with lots of pretty girls around. I'm not saying Timmy doesn't actually like him to a degree, but it fits with the rest of what is currently unraveling.

by Anonymousreply 121May 15, 2018 12:23 AM

R118 no his public has find out this abortion of a pr stunt in 3 hours and is turning him into a laughing stock lmao...

R120 Stracciatella.

by Anonymousreply 122May 15, 2018 12:24 AM

R121 Well I don't know which would be worse. Him genuinely wanting to be around TW that much or his team wanting to push this image that hard.

by Anonymousreply 123May 15, 2018 12:27 AM

R122 thanks, but I know and I was kidding. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 124May 15, 2018 12:27 AM

So, to summarize: are we mostly certain this was a pr thing that went wrong because pr teams are not aware fans are better than the FBI? Or did Timmy really make out with this blonde lady who wanted attention for her and her friend who """outed""" them?

by Anonymousreply 125May 15, 2018 12:30 AM

Oh for fuck's sake, it's a bunch of demented Larrie type posters who think Timothee Chalomet is gay because he's cute and played a gay character.

Muriel needs to crack down on you ugly shippers.

by Anonymousreply 126May 15, 2018 12:32 AM

Ask Brian.

by Anonymousreply 127May 15, 2018 12:32 AM

Fuck off there's one demented shipper in here and everyone else is getting on with the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 128May 15, 2018 12:33 AM

R125 Honestly, looking at all the "evidence".....I feel both a totally plausible.

by Anonymousreply 129May 15, 2018 12:33 AM

So much talk of 'his team' bossing him around when PR teams are sacked every day for minor offenses. Nobody in 2018 is being forced to beard, imbecilic Larries.

by Anonymousreply 130May 15, 2018 12:33 AM

So any of you even going to consider the possibility his "team" has nothing to do with this and that he just made out with a woman he was attracted to?

Oh but a BI was posted - after the Page 6 article, and obviously inspired by it - by a site known for pandering to shippers. That's what you are all basing your stupid theories off of.

[QUOTE]Oh for fuck's sake, it's a bunch of demented Larrie type posters who think Timothee Chalomet is gay because he's cute and played a gay character.

Right? They're using the exact same bullshit tactics too. How long before they find some mysterious figure who's forcing TC to do all this against his will? It's so ridiculous, especially given it's all entirely based on a bullshit BI.

by Anonymousreply 131May 15, 2018 12:34 AM

It's not just based on a BI. And most of aren't talking about bearding or him being gay. Read the thread or shut up.

by Anonymousreply 132May 15, 2018 12:35 AM

Just because his manager is great at finding roles for him doesn't mean he's the most updated in terms of social media and image management....and it kinda shows.

by Anonymousreply 133May 15, 2018 12:35 AM

'HIS TEAM FORCED HIM TO...'

UGLY TIN HATTERS !

by Anonymousreply 134May 15, 2018 12:35 AM

R122 where, I haven't seen anything like that yet?

r119 they dgaf about us, all they care about is the general public who barely knows who he is and his fangurls who gobble anything they throw their way up.

r121 you bet it was. Timmy who is very private and intelligent suddenly starts hanging out with TW and his merry band of skanks in a very public way. The only public partying he's ever done is with, you guessed... TW. And can I add he seems as excited to be there as I am watching paint dry. Crystal clear it was planned.

by Anonymousreply 135May 15, 2018 12:36 AM

I think he's straight. I also think this is a blatant PR move.

Now fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 136May 15, 2018 12:36 AM

If it wasnt for the weird Brian follow on this woman on IG, I would've thought this was just a big fan (and an admirer of Timothee, she said so herself in her stories) who happened to be lucky enough to be in a private Cannes party as a media influencer... her friend jokingly tagging her and them milking it. But if not, yeesh. What a clusterfuck!

by Anonymousreply 137May 15, 2018 12:36 AM

Lol there is also a third option none of u have cracked yet.

by Anonymousreply 138May 15, 2018 12:37 AM

Everyone knows the Blind Item sites pander to Larries and tinhats of all kinds. They were forever getting clickbait from Larries by posting about bearding contracts and other conspiracy shit.

by Anonymousreply 139May 15, 2018 12:37 AM

I initially thought that maybe the whole thing with the friend "outting" them was a joke that got way blown out of proportion too, but now no so much.

by Anonymousreply 140May 15, 2018 12:38 AM

Now they're saying TW introduced them except they don't even follow each other.

by Anonymousreply 141May 15, 2018 12:38 AM

[QUOTE]It's not just based on a BI

What else is it based on then?

by Anonymousreply 142May 15, 2018 12:38 AM

[QUOTE]except they don't even follow each other.

You see, this is how we can tell that you're a tween frau - the fact that you think follows on social media are the same as actual real life friendships.

by Anonymousreply 143May 15, 2018 12:39 AM

r141 that fits with what we've been saying, TW was all part of the plan.

by Anonymousreply 144May 15, 2018 12:40 AM

This thread is where Larries go to die.

'His team', 'we are expected to believe', 'no-one with eyes or a brain thinks this is real..'

All trite tinhat clichés.

by Anonymousreply 145May 15, 2018 12:40 AM

R143 Please she follows Armie without meeting him but she wouldn't follow TW, someone she actually knew who was hugely famous? Sure!

by Anonymousreply 146May 15, 2018 12:40 AM

R143 in today's world, especially with those who work in media and entertainment, they kind of are.

by Anonymousreply 147May 15, 2018 12:41 AM

r145 omg stfu with the Larries and the Tin Hats and whatever and gtfo already! No one cares,

by Anonymousreply 148May 15, 2018 12:42 AM

R146 This might blow your mind, but some celebrities have profiles under different names for their real friends to follow them on, aside from their profiles they use for publicity and PR.

R147 No they aren't.

by Anonymousreply 149May 15, 2018 12:42 AM

What the fuck are Larries and Hats?

by Anonymousreply 150May 15, 2018 12:44 AM

The same bunch of hoes on here are also on the Armie Hammer thread.

by Anonymousreply 151May 15, 2018 12:44 AM

R149 And they would still follow the public account. You're delusional if you think otherwise. None of his team follow her.

by Anonymousreply 152May 15, 2018 12:44 AM

Larry Hagman and Hattie McDaniel

by Anonymousreply 153May 15, 2018 12:45 AM

Let's see if this girl pops up in London over the next few weeks seeing as according to her IG she's supposed to be in Europe throughout May.

by Anonymousreply 154May 15, 2018 12:46 AM

R151 Only a matter of time before they start accusing us of being homophobes for not believing their insanity.

R152 Hahahaha, oh you calling someone else delusional is so delightfully hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 155May 15, 2018 12:47 AM

R155 The fact that you never believe anyone's posts in here that often come with backed up evidence but so easily believe everything in a Page Six article says it all.

by Anonymousreply 156May 15, 2018 12:48 AM

R155 In the words of the legendary Elaine Kaufman: B-O-R-I-N-G

by Anonymousreply 157May 15, 2018 12:50 AM

R156 Present this so-called evidence then. Don't pull the usual "OMG read the thread" bullshit. In one post, list your evidence.

And I didn't say I believed the Page Six article. However, I do think it's infinitely more likely that what they said happened rather than this being some kind of PR stunt, which is entirely based upon a BI from a site known for pandering to shippers.

by Anonymousreply 158May 15, 2018 12:50 AM

r150 Larries = Harry Styles + Louis Tomlison shippers

tinhats:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 15, 2018 12:50 AM

It is not entirely based on a BI. It is based on the actions of Timmy's agent and this woman's friends.

by Anonymousreply 160May 15, 2018 12:51 AM

One friend who btw works in PR.

by Anonymousreply 161May 15, 2018 12:52 AM

R160 And what were those actions. Go on, detail the actions and explain how you think this shows this is a PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 162May 15, 2018 12:53 AM

It's already been explained. If you're too lazy to read that's really not my problem.

by Anonymousreply 163May 15, 2018 12:53 AM

I can understand how this all sounds really insane and delusional to someone who hasn't followed everything that's happened today, lol. It would sound that way to me, too, if I hadn't read the previous thread and seen everything transpire in real time. But the fact remains that Timmy's agent followed this woman shortly after that BI came out and now all her famehungry friends are pushing this story hard on her behalf. You can make fun of people all you want, but it's plainly obvious that this wasn't just a random makeout session that Page Six happened to find out about.

by Anonymousreply 164May 15, 2018 12:55 AM

R163 Hahaha, no, I already told you I wasn't going to accept that answer. See, the reason you don't want to write that post is you know how fucking ludicrous it would sound. When you and the other obsessives are firing off post after post, you can bury that. But being forced to lay it all out in a single post - you know exactly how paper thin your argument would be shown to be.

by Anonymousreply 165May 15, 2018 12:55 AM

R164 did it for me. :)

by Anonymousreply 166May 15, 2018 12:56 AM

[QUOTE]But the fact remains that Timmy's agent followed this woman shortly after that BI came out and now all her famehungry friends are pushing this story hard on her behalf.

So, despite the claims of posters here, the entire theory DOES rest upon the BI. Now, if you remove the BI from it -given that the BI was clearly posted by the site just to gain clicks from desperate shippers - what story does that tell? That his agent followed the woman his client made out with - not a bad move to see if she starts talking about the make out session. And her friends bragging about the Page Six article. Sounds perfectly normal.

Come on, you're the ones who told me it didn't rely on the BI. You're the ones who told me there was all this evidence. So where is it? Funny how you lot can create post after post about nothing, but once you're asked to back shit up, all of a sudden silence falls.

by Anonymousreply 167May 15, 2018 1:00 AM

Even if it's no pr it's so stupid and in bad taste. The agent following the girl and the friend who works in pr going "hey look at my friend who's an up and coming model/influencer, she made out with a celebrity, follow her instagram". That's just weird. Or, like I said, just in very bad taste and he did make out with the girl and her and her friend just want attention.

by Anonymousreply 168May 15, 2018 1:00 AM

It's like the concept of opinions, speculation and agreeing to disagree is completely lost on R167

by Anonymousreply 169May 15, 2018 1:00 AM

I'd also like to point out that the people on here aren't the only ones who have these opinions on the whole situation. People on other SM sites seem to be sharing the exact same sentiments about this shambolic day.

by Anonymousreply 170May 15, 2018 1:01 AM

Tbh i'm reeling with the real time deluge of new development. These past 2 days have been insane to me. I wouldn't have expected this turn of events in a million years judging by Timmy's life up until now.

by Anonymousreply 171May 15, 2018 1:02 AM

R168 A wannabe social media celebrity trying to get attention for themself is hardly unusual behaviour.

R169 No, you specifically said your arguments were backed up by evidence. All you need to do is admit that that statement was bullshit, and then we can agree to disagree. Otherwise, present the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 172May 15, 2018 1:03 AM

I've no interest in providing evidence that you continually find every minor way to shut down. Other than the shipper, you are easily the most annoying person in these threads who constantly tries to quieten people that speculate about anything that doesn't have complete and utter proof. It's boring as fuck. I'm not responding to you from now on so please don't respond to me.

by Anonymousreply 173May 15, 2018 1:05 AM

Wow this really isn’t shaping out to be the best week for TC lol. I tend to think that people are overreacting on these threads, but I have to agree that this whole thing is kind of a shitshow. I think the BI is bullshit, but everything else seems far too convenient to be purely coincidence. For once, I hope all those “Timmy’s PR people are posting here lol” comments are true, because they really need to put an end to this lol.

by Anonymousreply 174May 15, 2018 1:05 AM

What kind of evidence are you looking for exactly? If you think everything that has happened is perfectly normal and people are just being delusional, you're entitled to think that and there's nothing else to add. You are free to leave.

by Anonymousreply 175May 15, 2018 1:07 AM

Mid-week May '18 : The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Timothee Chalamet

by Anonymousreply 176May 15, 2018 1:09 AM

R173 If everything you said was backed up by evidence, I wouldn't be able to shut it down, would I? That's how evidence works.

R175 I'm looking for the evidence that these posters talked about in R156. They're the ones who said it existed.

At least now you lot are basically admitting you just want to make shit up. And if you want to do that without people calling you on it I suggest you take it to Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 177May 15, 2018 1:09 AM

r171 I know! I was just thinking about that. Seems kinda crazy coming from the same kid who moves almost completely incognito when he's not promoting his movie, who's unbearably private about his life, only been photographed by fans like twice in months, goes to see a 7 hour plays TWICE and constantly talks about a positive road maps for young actors etc. Maybe he just a very complex young man who likes to get fucked up and make out with random girls as much as he likes his stupidly long gay theater plays and being a hermit.

by Anonymousreply 178May 15, 2018 1:10 AM

Nah, something's off. Even during all of awards season when he was in LA when he wasn't at actual scheduled events he kept a low profile. Barely got papped, got spotted having a drink with Selena Gomez and that was it.

by Anonymousreply 179May 15, 2018 1:12 AM

Or Timothee and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (or Weekend, so to speak!)

by Anonymousreply 180May 15, 2018 1:13 AM

I guess I don’t understand why this is a big deal? I mean it’s not like he’s pulled a Lilo or is anywhere near those levels. I thought most celebs his age are in gossip columns for making out with girls or guys?

by Anonymousreply 181May 15, 2018 1:16 AM

The way things are going, I hope he's saving all the Armie and CMBYN posts on IG and twitter that he can find so he can like them all quickly as more things come out, lol.

by Anonymousreply 182May 15, 2018 1:17 AM

R181 It depends what kind of celebrity he wants to be. I think most people got the impression that he would be lowkey outside of promo time as he was all of last year. It fit the serious actor image that he seemed to want to give off. Lucas Hedges, Saoirse Ronan and so on. These people are not in the tabloids for kissing randomers. Not ever.

by Anonymousreply 183May 15, 2018 1:18 AM

R181 Timmy and his team are making them a bigger deal than they need to be, too, though. The pandering to the fans every time he parties with his new crew makes it seem even more like he's doing something "wrong," or thinks he is. And Brian following that model earlier today makes it seem like there is a charade of some sort going on, when otherwise people would have just read about Timmy making out with a random blonde and (most) would have moved on.

by Anonymousreply 184May 15, 2018 1:20 AM

And if this BI is true and Lucas Hedges' team don't have the same concerns then maybe Timmy's team should wake up and realize they don't need to either.

by Anonymousreply 185May 15, 2018 1:20 AM

I hope fans notice his pattern of pandering to them after doing shit he either regrets or makes him look less 'adorable' than he wants to be seen. And, honestly, I hope next time he leaves Armie out of it.

by Anonymousreply 186May 15, 2018 1:20 AM

Armie is his ultimate tool though. Everyone at least loves their friendship. Way more effective than just responding to a tweet about someone's getting into college with 'YAS QUEEN !!' or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 187May 15, 2018 1:22 AM

Oh just noticed Armie liked Timmy's tweet replying to him from earlier btw.

by Anonymousreply 188May 15, 2018 1:26 AM

IF he were to ever get into a serious relationship with a model I’d love for it to be with Edie Campbell... she’s edgy, smart, sexy in an androgynous way, and truly cool (not Kendall/ Bella “trying way too hard” cool).

Of course she would never go for a PR situation, it would have to be the real deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 15, 2018 1:31 AM

I honestly would love one of those 30+ min interviews or podcasts with him right now. Try and get some sense of where his head is at.

I'm fascinated to see how he is during BB promo and awards season compared to last year. He will have to be in some way different because people aren't gonna buy the 'nobody knows who I am' starstruck fanboy thing any more.

by Anonymousreply 190May 15, 2018 1:36 AM

R190. Same. Very curious to get some insight into what's going on with him right now, what he's thinking, where this is all going, etc. I would love for someone to ask him about the friendship with the TW and the partying and see what would have to say. I don't know if anyone would be brave enough to go there, though.

by Anonymousreply 191May 15, 2018 1:38 AM

r190 Or the "drugs are bad" stuff he's said before. I believe he mentioned having relatives with addiction issues or something before. I wonder what he's gonna say now that he's bffs with a bunch of coke heads.

by Anonymousreply 192May 15, 2018 1:39 AM

And he's gonna have to talk about drugs more than anything else. Will be super interesting.

by Anonymousreply 193May 15, 2018 1:40 AM

Can you imagine DDL doing this shit after my beautiful launderette? If this is a PR set up one has to wonder why and why was it so poorly set up? Brian teach your client how to party in private and to stop pandering on sm. Cause right now all y'all looking shady!

by Anonymousreply 194May 15, 2018 2:00 AM

Not sure that Brian should be the one teaching anyone how to use social media at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 195May 15, 2018 2:07 AM

Someone send this to his team.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196May 15, 2018 2:09 AM

Someone please point to me the two deranged twats that are infecting this thread and the others, so I can block both of them?

by Anonymousreply 197May 15, 2018 2:11 AM

Y’all ever thought that maybe Brian followed the girl to keep tabs on her so she could not spread any further lies?

by Anonymousreply 198May 15, 2018 2:29 AM

If that's the case i don't think its working

by Anonymousreply 199May 15, 2018 2:33 AM

Y'all are fucking ridiculous.

1) He's straight and likes to lick and fuck pussies. 2) He's an adult and can do whatever the fuck he wants. 3) He's current the IT man and hottest actor in Hollywood right now. He's not stupid to ruin everything. In fact, he's a very fucking intelligent man. He always thinks twice before saying something and seems to be calculating to me. 4) This boy is a very private person, so he won't tell you whom he's fucking so stop all the gs bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 200May 15, 2018 2:47 AM

[quote] 1) He's straight and likes to lick and fuck pussies.

Ok, Brian. We believe you. Relax.

by Anonymousreply 201May 15, 2018 3:02 AM

R197 One of the two is at R195.

by Anonymousreply 202May 15, 2018 3:28 AM

Armie really is Tim's Kate Winslet

by Anonymousreply 203May 15, 2018 3:40 AM

With all that damn talent he has and the way people are lapping up anything he puts out lately without any promo... HSN trailer 3.2m views in a month on his name alone, his issue of VMAN most sold ever, his latest selfie about 800k likes and 25k comments this fucking kid is going places. Him and his team better not fuck this up. Seriously amazing.

by Anonymousreply 204May 15, 2018 3:46 AM

Now, after 200 replies dedicated to the vs BI and so on can we rest this case untill further proof?

by Anonymousreply 205May 15, 2018 3:56 AM

R198 I’m sure he could have had someone with a less obvious connection to Timothee keep tabs on her. Following her just seems very odd, given the circumstances. If he wanted to stop her from spreading lies, he could dm her or email her or email whatever company/agency she’s under and put an immediate stop to it imo.

But yeah, I agree that there’s not much point in discussing this topic further for now.

by Anonymousreply 206May 15, 2018 4:11 AM

Brian has given exclusive information to one single IG account who ended up being blocked by Tim's own sister because the kid is completely insane and tagged the shit out of her and kept harassing her with questions.....now he follows the model that was Identified way before the BI because her PR friend and team were all over this for quite some time.

Are you really thinking a professional manager would follow some nobody fashion-blogger his most important client, lo and behold,randomly kissed at a party? considering the ridiculous lengths he went for a full year to keep the utmost low profile? Please....I've never seen a manager do such a 180 on his own client like this.

Brian has proved not to be the most functional manager when it comes to his client public image.

by Anonymousreply 207May 15, 2018 4:44 AM

Ok, but this was already covered. If people want to think that this was some kind of PR thing in order to make Timmy look like a skirt chaser ( even if he wants to do it at his own pace and not interested at the moment) but for HW this and more, fine, believe it. Can’t we move on from this? They’ll soon learn what public image his fans want to see and act accordingly.R207

by Anonymousreply 208May 15, 2018 4:56 AM

R208 I posted like 6 times while y'all fill with hundreds of comments every thread without saying shit. I think I can self regulate pretty well thanks. Everything here is restated and covered ad nauseam.

by Anonymousreply 209May 15, 2018 5:32 AM

R209 sorry then. I don’t put posts on ignore therefore I can’t keep up with those who fill the threads endlessly. It was more like a general statement for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 210May 15, 2018 5:40 AM

This girl has trashier friends than the kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 211May 15, 2018 5:54 AM

Nobody beats the Kardashians hahaha

by Anonymousreply 212May 15, 2018 6:03 AM

Well atleast the Kardashian’s can keep their mouths shut at times

by Anonymousreply 213May 15, 2018 6:07 AM

Some of this is self inflicted wounds. Timmy was talking about girls and liking them when no one was asking! I'm sure his manager told him to go to London, keep his head down, shoot the film while he looks for something for him to get into in the fall.

But being 22-year-olds when he got an opportunity to hang with someone he thinks is cool and go to cool events he jumped on it not thinking of the consequences. Now he's pandering to fans Who are mad at him. I don't put all of the blame on Brian.

by Anonymousreply 214May 15, 2018 6:40 AM

Who am I kidding? The girl is also trashy. What respectable person gives an answer like that to page six

by Anonymousreply 215May 15, 2018 6:41 AM

The girl of course wanted attention. Being in a scandal with a potential A list artist, what a good opportunity for her.

by Anonymousreply 216May 15, 2018 7:08 AM

scandal is a huge word to describe this infantile pr canoodling.

by Anonymousreply 217May 15, 2018 7:16 AM

Anyway, who’s gonna watch HSN?

by Anonymousreply 218May 15, 2018 7:52 AM

R217 Maybe "affair" is the right word here?

by Anonymousreply 219May 15, 2018 10:10 AM

I don't want to hear from these two stalking loons. Where are the kissing pics?

by Anonymousreply 220May 15, 2018 10:17 AM

R220 her Pr colleague send page6 the video, in a day or two and they'll prob post it i guess...

by Anonymousreply 221May 15, 2018 10:27 AM

R221 For serious? How do you know this?

by Anonymousreply 222May 15, 2018 10:29 AM

R222 well nothing new, it was stated in the article.

And no I won't be seeing HSN...I've already seen plenty of movies like that and I'll pass. Looks the same ol tired summer junky story that doesn't add anything special to the genre...I guess they also know this that's why they waited 3 years to release it lol.

by Anonymousreply 223May 15, 2018 10:34 AM

Then I think I missed that part in the article lol. R223

by Anonymousreply 224May 15, 2018 10:36 AM

Wait, so is her friend the one who took the video?

by Anonymousreply 225May 15, 2018 11:14 AM

The video was shot by her friend?If so this looks like a premeditated thing to get attention for herself...

by Anonymousreply 226May 15, 2018 11:21 AM

Her stylist is leaving comments on fan accounts on IG saying shit like "it's all true bitches" and they're all laughing....."scoop of the year bitches". They're super desperate because they've been trying hard for years now to get some attention,not much the blogger but her PR failed model friend and wannabe stylist.

by Anonymousreply 227May 15, 2018 11:26 AM

What a bunch of clowns.

by Anonymousreply 228May 15, 2018 11:27 AM

One more thing that proves it's all bullshit is the fact that all this "info" is coming from the media in US. I'm the french speaking poster on here and I can tell you there was nothing about it in the french press except that Timmy arrived at the Chopard party late with TW and didn't stay long. The french media is just picking it up now. 100% BS

by Anonymousreply 229May 15, 2018 11:30 AM

and not some fashion mag with at least some credibility given her "job", but fucking page6 lol..

I feel bad for the poor guy. They pimped him as one of the most profounds and articulated young actors/future Oldman to fuckboy on page six in what 2 months? From a mere marketing perspective this is sad as fuck. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 230May 15, 2018 11:42 AM

I still think some of it is him. Not this latest stunt but he's genuine friends with TW and I think it's his choice to go to Coachella and Cannes.

But it's a complete mess. No it doesn't seem like that big of a deal on paper but when you compare it to the image he has put across up until now along with what his peers are doing in comparison, it's an incredible disappointment and if they keep it up it will be over for him sooner rather than later. As much as his fangirls may be all fake supportive and 'he can do what he wants!' right now, his pandering to them wont work forever and the media are just waiting for the right time to turn on him. Such a shame.

by Anonymousreply 231May 15, 2018 11:46 AM

Yikes. I don't know which option is worse. Either it happened but was planned by those girls, or it's all a messy pr move that everyone has figured out. First option is embarrassing as hell and second option makes him and his team look bad.

by Anonymousreply 232May 15, 2018 11:51 AM

r231 meh I don't believe there's any genuine deep friendship there. They only rolled out this friendship to prepare these partying stories. The only time Timmy's been spotted with TW is when he was partying very publicly. I highly doubt they spent any time in private given TW lives in LA and his concerts and Timmy who's been in London for two months. It's obvious it's all planned to make Timmy look like a (straight) party boy and TW is part of the whole thing. If it wasn't for this new "friendship" with TW Timmy wouldn't have gone to Cannes so no PR stories about him making out with this chick.

by Anonymousreply 233May 15, 2018 11:55 AM

R233 Well they were spotted in LA just after the Oscars, albeit this came from Page Six again. But I don't know, I still think it's real. His friend Nick obsessively comments on all of TW's photos along with all of his crew. Like it literally comes across desperate and fanboyish. Timmy has gone from mostly liking Armie's photos on IG to mostly liking TW's. I know, I know, social media isn't everything but why would he do that if they weren't real friends? Same with TW commenting on his photos with inside jokes and Timmy responding with emojis and stuff. They don't need to go that far for PR or to make him look like a straight partyboy.

by Anonymousreply 234May 15, 2018 11:59 AM

Again public partying r234 and that's probably around the time they met. I'm not saying they're not friendly obviously they are but they look like the kind of celebrity friends that wouldn't hang out together in private. And that liking and commenting is the same with the pandering to fans, all with a purpose.

by Anonymousreply 235May 15, 2018 12:04 PM

I don't agree about the liking and commenting. If that were the case, wouldn't they have had Timmy follow Marta on IG? Like her photos? Make it more believable than the only person he knows that follows her being Brian? And again, it doesn't explain Nick's comments and likes all over his IG.

by Anonymousreply 236May 15, 2018 12:08 PM

Timmy following her on IG would make it seem even faker than it looks now especially if it won't last long. I'm sure a guy with a few hundred followers is flattered when a guy with 20m followers tags him in his IG post. Also Nick was with Timmy at Coachella and he is his own person after all, not ever single like and comment is about Timmy. Timmy knows the game and so do his friends hence the pandering et all.

by Anonymousreply 237May 15, 2018 12:15 PM

I know not every single like and comment is about Timmy but my point is Nick clearly loves TW and wants to hang out with him as much as possible. If Nick is Timmy's genuine friend then it makes sense to me that Timmy would want that to.

But we'll have to disagree I guess. I really think he's all obsessed with Abel at the moment unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 238May 15, 2018 12:17 PM

[quote]But we'll have to disagree I guess. I really think he's all obsessed with Abel at the moment unfortunately.

Given the latest developments that's clearly not the case but yeah let's agree to disagree.

by Anonymousreply 239May 15, 2018 12:19 PM

What latest developments?

by Anonymousreply 240May 15, 2018 12:20 PM

Um all the pre-planned fakery they dumped on our asses that we've been talking about?

by Anonymousreply 241May 15, 2018 12:23 PM

But that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with TW. Even the BI didn't suggest anything like that.

They could have planted a story about Timmy and a girl at Coachella or something and they didn't.

Anyway you're never going to agree with me so move on. Trust me, I wish you were right but I don't think you are.

by Anonymousreply 242May 15, 2018 12:25 PM

Personally, I think TW sought out the friendship with TImmy after Bella posted a pic of him on her IG story. Ya know, keep him close so he won't date my ex that I'll never get over.

by Anonymousreply 243May 15, 2018 12:28 PM

Timmy, get a dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 15, 2018 12:32 PM

One thing is for sure: there was no serious relationship and Timmy had no intention to have one with her, cos if he did she should definitely go low key to keep a long relationship instead of being so desperate for attention. But I just cannot figure out why Brian followed her on ig if she is not her gf (except if the whole PR gf thing is true)

by Anonymousreply 245May 15, 2018 12:34 PM

*his gf

by Anonymousreply 246May 15, 2018 12:35 PM

The only other reason would be to talk to her about what she's going to reveal to the press and make sure she doesn't say too much. But it's stupid either way because you can message someone without following them.

by Anonymousreply 247May 15, 2018 12:35 PM

R247 Exactly. And he didn't have to do so by himself. Just send someone nobody knows to talk to her.

by Anonymousreply 248May 15, 2018 12:40 PM

Or Brian is completely unaware how to handle social media (same guy who gave out exclusive updates to Ig accounts that were bothering Tim's sister to the point she had to block them so go figure), or he knew what he was doing and did it to validate the story.

by Anonymousreply 249May 15, 2018 12:43 PM

I have to lol at the pic they used for the BI with the boy with headphones around his neck. They aren't even trying to be subtle about it, are they?

by Anonymousreply 250May 15, 2018 12:47 PM

Keep thinking about that silly photo he posted yesterday. The way he made sure everyone knew he was back in London (but no one is meant to know where he is, remember?). The fact he wont take fan photos but will pose for a photo just to send his fans on Twitter. What is going on with him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 251May 15, 2018 12:51 PM

Lol it's appropriate since no one in this entire situation has been at all subtle and that's why it's kinda fishy.

by Anonymousreply 252May 15, 2018 12:51 PM

Why, r250? Is Timothee an aficionado of chartreuse headphones?

by Anonymousreply 253May 15, 2018 12:52 PM

What rubs me the wrong way about all this - well just about everything, but in particular, is that clearly the only reason TW and co. have latched onto him is bc of his new it boy status. And Timmy is dumb enough to fall for it. Idc if he enjoys partying with him, but he's an idiot if he thinks TW cares about him in any way besides using him for his own gain. And Timmy is willing to let his reputation go down the drain for this guy.

by Anonymousreply 254May 15, 2018 1:00 PM

R249 agree, maybe Brian is not that well verse in social media. Timothee maybe his youngest client, very millenial and the strategy to market him is very different. Its just a mess, that bitch and her friends are so thirsty for attention. So much for timothee Going low key like Christian Bale / Daniel Day Lewis - like what he said he always want to do.

by Anonymousreply 255May 15, 2018 1:00 PM

R249 If he is validating the story then the PR gf thing makes more sense. But if this is the purpose why didn't he ask Timmy to follow her? That's more simple

by Anonymousreply 256May 15, 2018 1:01 PM

r253 yup he's been walking around with headphones around his neck for years, also notice the long, slim neck, the soft longish hair and the all around twink vibe that guy gives. Timmy loud and clear.

r256 it'd be too fucking obvious, even for them.

by Anonymousreply 257May 15, 2018 1:03 PM

But [italic]chartreuse[/italic] headphones, r257?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258May 15, 2018 1:05 PM

R255 Yes maybe he is just bad at social media things. And his other clients do not have such a fan base as Timmy does so he is also bad at dealing with fans lol

by Anonymousreply 259May 15, 2018 1:06 PM

r258 is chartreuse farfetched? Remember the guy owns a pink phone lol and wears purple socks proudly.

by Anonymousreply 260May 15, 2018 1:08 PM

R256 Because if it's juts a pr thing there's no need for Tim to do it. It's not like he's gonna start following every girl he has occasional hooks ups with. But if the manager did it means it's job related,otherwise he should of have followed plenty of other girls,because there's no way Tim hasn't fucked around till now lol

by Anonymousreply 261May 15, 2018 1:12 PM

Then maybe we shouldn't be cunting back and forth so forcefully about his various expressions of "I like girls—I really, really do," r260.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262May 15, 2018 1:15 PM

He’s clearly friends with Abel, the only thing I can’t get on board with is either this PR thing comes from his team or hers or both? Anyway, it was just a hook up nothing too spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 263May 15, 2018 1:15 PM

Tim genuinely thinks he's friends with Abel....let's put it this way.

by Anonymousreply 264May 15, 2018 1:18 PM

[quote]principessa Chalamet

yup lol

r264 honestly you know as much about what Timmy thinks as we do.

by Anonymousreply 265May 15, 2018 1:22 PM

Well Coachella and Cannes. Abel's house, Abel's parties, Abel's schedule, Abel's crew. It's all his rules. At Coachella Ansel Elgort was there and other friends of Timmy and it seems like they had nothing to do with each other because he had to follow Abel around.

Honestly the idea of Abel attending a Beautiful Boy premiere or showing up for him to support in any way is laughable. He's willing to fly to Cannes for Bella but not to London for Timmy. It's literally like Timmy is his little dog that he orders around the world.

by Anonymousreply 266May 15, 2018 1:24 PM

R263 The model is nobody. I don't think she has a "team". But she apparently wanted attention

by Anonymousreply 267May 15, 2018 1:27 PM

lol after everything that's happened this weekend you still think Timmy is following TW around so publicly because he's desperate to be friends with him I have a swampland in Florida to sell you. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 268May 15, 2018 1:28 PM

R266 Jesus you make it sound like Timothee has no say in the situation and is just helplessly under TW’s command. Coachella and Cannes aren’t exactly things he wouldn’t be interested in, even without TW’s crew. TW just happened to be an easy in, so why not take it? Lol. I don’t think it’s a particularly deep or lasting friendship either, but you make it seem like Timothee is head over heels desperate for platonic stimulation.

by Anonymousreply 269May 15, 2018 1:30 PM

R268 Can you elaborate on why you think he's following him around then?

by Anonymousreply 270May 15, 2018 1:31 PM

R266 For Cannes I can understand, as Timmy also has his own events to attend (The Liongate one and Nolan one). And Cannes is not so far away from London.

by Anonymousreply 271May 15, 2018 1:32 PM

R269 I'm not saying that's how it is but that's how it looks. Even in all the photos and videos, TW leads, Timmy trails behind. Timmy - an Oscar nominated actor IT boy - does not need an 'in' for Coachella or Cannes. He had other friends at both places.

R271 Abel was likely at the Nolan thing too. He attended a lot of film events over the week (far more than Timmy actually)

by Anonymousreply 272May 15, 2018 1:33 PM

R271 Even with the two events Timmy attended on his own, I still don't think he would have flown there if it weren't for The Weeknd. Just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 273May 15, 2018 1:33 PM

r270 read my posts above no point in repeating myself.

by Anonymousreply 274May 15, 2018 1:34 PM

R273 I totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 275May 15, 2018 1:36 PM

I even suspect TW may have sent his privite plane to pick up Timmy to attend Cochella as he just teleported there with no one noticing him

by Anonymousreply 276May 15, 2018 1:38 PM

No he wouldn't And he definitely wouldn't flown to California from London for Coachella either, considering he's never gone before even when his friends like Nick go every year.

by Anonymousreply 277May 15, 2018 1:38 PM

R276 Nah he wouldn't do that for him. Someone did see him at LAX but no one believed it cos everyone thought he was working. Ha.

by Anonymousreply 278May 15, 2018 1:39 PM

nick IG link please ?

by Anonymousreply 279May 15, 2018 1:39 PM

His IG is private.

by Anonymousreply 280May 15, 2018 1:40 PM

R280 ok but which one is it?

by Anonymousreply 281May 15, 2018 1:42 PM

nspiro.

by Anonymousreply 282May 15, 2018 1:44 PM

odd he wont come out , considering the 'honesty' of his big hit movie...duh

by Anonymousreply 283May 15, 2018 1:44 PM

R282 I remember this name....but it wasn't always private was it?

by Anonymousreply 284May 15, 2018 1:46 PM

It appears Timmy becomes enamored with celebrities that seem to like him and latches on. Do you think he hasn't spent time at TW's house in LA is laughable. TW has the bank to support her lifestyle Timmy can afford right now so he's enjoying the perks I believe it's a mutual give-and-take.

Ansel and Timmy aren't friends, in fact I believe there's kind of a friendly rivalry between them. Plus he was there with his beard girlfriend in less spectacular accommodations enjoying techno music nothing of which TC is into.

by Anonymousreply 285May 15, 2018 1:47 PM

If Ansel and Timmy aren't friends why do they hang out?

by Anonymousreply 286May 15, 2018 1:48 PM

r285 right Timmy is hanging out with TW because he's rich, the same guy who wears his clothes and footwear over and over and has an iphone 5 when he can afford better. Puh-lese!

by Anonymousreply 287May 15, 2018 1:53 PM

After Cochella Ansel tweeted he hated LA and celebrity culture and people there were so fake lol Wondered what happened to him

by Anonymousreply 288May 15, 2018 1:54 PM

Beautiful boy official ig account

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289May 15, 2018 2:06 PM

I'm not going to clog up this thread with back-and-forth unless you have other information that I don't but the two are friendly but not friends. There are stories you can Google from back to when they were in a movie together about tension between the two on set. There are also "rumors" that most of Timmy scenes were cut because Ansels people convince the producers to make him the major heroin of the film.

They maybe at a few basketball games together because they both enjoy the Knicks but they don't go to each other's parties, houses or like each other's post.

Side. If anyone is thinking that Tim whose had a few small roles, starred in one successful indie, gave his Woody Allen money back has more bank then TW who has a multi million dollar crib in LA, flies on private jets and has his own crew then I'm out!

by Anonymousreply 290May 15, 2018 2:07 PM

If you all are going to go down this hole, you'll need to remember Timothee is a willing participant in it all. So none of this "poor boy being forced to do this by his team" nonsense. He can fire whoever makes up his team anytime he wants, and he chooses whether to take their advice or not. Don't try and pretend otherwise so you can do the typical "forced in the closet" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 291May 15, 2018 2:13 PM

Again, there are people here that believe it's PR but not that he's in the closet. The BI did not say he was closeted.

And firing Brian Swardstrom, one of the best agents in the business, because he got asked to make out with a girl would be silly.

by Anonymousreply 292May 15, 2018 2:14 PM

Sure he's closer with TW someone he's known for a couple of months and with who there's no proof he hangs out in private than with Ansel someone he's known for years. Riiight.

by Anonymousreply 293May 15, 2018 2:15 PM

R292 He could easily say no. It's his career, he has the final say on everything pertaining to it.

by Anonymousreply 294May 15, 2018 2:16 PM

R294 Just because someone says yes to something doesn't mean you can't feel sorry for them if they were heavily pressured to do it.

by Anonymousreply 295May 15, 2018 2:17 PM

R293 Him and Ansel weren’t even in the same year. No point in comparing friendships because honestly, I don’t think he’s all that close to either of them, but if you really buy into the “Ansel and Timmy are bffs!” thing that media outlets were pushing during GG then all right. There’s no proof the TC hangs out with TW in private, but neither is there of him and Ansel.

by Anonymousreply 296May 15, 2018 2:19 PM

Someone here is really pushing the friendship with TW like it's the greatest friendship ever. I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 297May 15, 2018 2:19 PM

R295 You have no idea if he was heavily pressured into anything. And if your agent is heavily pressuring you into anything - no matter how good he is - you can always fire him. Especially when you're pretty hot in the industry and could get another high quality agent easily enough.

Stop trying to find ways around the obvious fact that if any this is a stunt, he is a willing participant in all of this.

by Anonymousreply 298May 15, 2018 2:21 PM

So when will Page six release the video if there is one

by Anonymousreply 299May 15, 2018 2:23 PM

R298 And you have no idea that he wasn't. That's my speculation. And we've already been over why it would be a stupid idea to fire him, Brian is married to the producer of CMBYN. He has ties to Haider Ackermann, Luca and lots of people Timmy does not want to cut ties with.

by Anonymousreply 300May 15, 2018 2:23 PM

R300 Ahhhh, you're the one who said you were done with him. Promised to leave the thread, deleted your little update account on IG. No wonder you want to so desperately believe he's being forced into this, so you can reverse ferret and try to keep some dignity. Not gonna work.

Incidentally, to those who wanted to block the loons who post obsessively - R300 is on her 80th post in this thread, so she's one to add to your Ignore list.

by Anonymousreply 301May 15, 2018 2:28 PM

R301 I said I was having fun with this latest development first. And for the last fucking time whatever you think I'm doing on Instagram, I'm not. I will post a lot about this because it's interesting and actual gossip and speculation for the first time during his career basically.

And if you're so interested in reading all of my posts then you can see that although I think this girl thing is PR I think he's been acting like a total tool lately and hanging out with TW is his choice.

by Anonymousreply 302May 15, 2018 2:30 PM

No receipt, no talk. Just like his reunion with Selena Gomez.

by Anonymousreply 303May 15, 2018 2:30 PM

The model’s best friend seems to be arguing with a fan account that posted about the stylist and him “bragging” about their friend even though neither he nor the model were tagged in the post so he must be searching for them. There’s a shit ton of replies back and forth between him and the account, but it’s all in Italian and I don’t have time to translate it all right now. I’d be interested to know what he’s saying though.

by Anonymousreply 304May 15, 2018 2:38 PM

Where are they arguing?

by Anonymousreply 305May 15, 2018 2:39 PM

Tchalametsourceit on IG. Like I said I don’t speak Italian so I can’t be sure if they are arguing but based on the nature of the post and the amount of replies back and forth that what it looks like

by Anonymousreply 306May 15, 2018 2:41 PM

Marta is replying with <3 to all the flattering comments on her IG, such an attention whore. Now that the planted story in Page Six did it's job and people think he likes girls I hope they axe this story quick before it's becoming an embarrassment for him. They should've picked a better candidate than this vapid famewhore who can damage his image.

by Anonymousreply 307May 15, 2018 2:46 PM

Like there is no rumor about him being gay recently so I dont know whats the point of this whole proving him straight thing

by Anonymousreply 308May 15, 2018 2:52 PM

The PR friend is saying it was an ironic thing they did between them,they never confirmed this happened so YES IT'S A PR THING LOL, because the italian fans are calling them out and they are kinda worried to be labeled as assholes basically...

"Sia io che Simona facciamo un lavoro dove stiamo a contatto con celebrity ogni giorno e posso assicurarti che tutto questo è solo for fun."

"both me and Simona (the stylist) we work with celebrities everyday and I can garantee you that all of this was done just for fun" (not as a way to desrespect Tim or the movie.

LMAO they can't even stfu about a pr stunt. Idiots....

by Anonymousreply 309May 15, 2018 2:52 PM

This entire thing is so embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 310May 15, 2018 2:55 PM

Okay here's the first five comments. Working on the rest. Google translate so it's rough. The first one is her friend and the second is the fan.

do I ever hear about irony? have we ever confirmed? no. maybe I was just playing? who knows. before writing, think twice. fil.

but in fact I never said that you were serious, in fact your ironic posts for me have no sense and still remain a lack of respect, and my opinion things that I am legitimate on my page.

disrespect? to whom? are not even a lack of respect the post and insults to my friend? simonamalibu explain it to you?

but did I insult your friend in some way? indeed I am the first that under the various posts has defended her because she is free to do what she wants as well as timmy, the thing does not concern me, the only thing that bothers me and that you play with this situation all here, I have never insulted your friend, I allowed myself to comment on your stories that do not make any sense to me.

when I speak of offenses I speak of people who comment under his photos and when I speak of disrespect I refer to this post that, according to your words, should be disrespectful as much as mine. because always of people that you do not know you are talking about. we did not want to offend anyone. both me and simona do a job where we are in contact with celebrity every day and I can assure you that all this is just for fun

So, listen to me first I'm not the fandom so you come to me to say certain things I can not do anything I speak to me tight and not for everyone. your "for fun" has unleashed a thousand comments that then people crazy in the world exist I can not do anything but not everyone can take good news for this you have to be careful what you write on social media. the tio speaks as a college student of communication science and even if I'm not in contact with the VIPs every day I know how to stand in the world and I know that on things so frivolous sometimes and better not to joke because then there are obvious consequences. if you, or your friend simona, you felt offended by my post I'm sorry but from timmy fanpage it seemed right to bring these things that for me personally I'm wrong and not offended by taking you in words, I "offended" saying my opinion that all this seems very childish, for the rest I can not do much.

by Anonymousreply 311May 15, 2018 2:58 PM

They are denying to be the ones who tagger her and send the videos,they say they did nothing and that the mags did it...oh please...he was the one who did it first and they are the ones who commented on every fan account that it was all true without being even tagged,now that they get shit and spammed they are distancing themselves.

by Anonymousreply 312May 15, 2018 2:58 PM

So they are basically denying what they was doing?

by Anonymousreply 313May 15, 2018 3:03 PM

R313 yes...they deny everything because they're being spammed by the same people they were trolling themsleves lmao

by Anonymousreply 314May 15, 2018 3:04 PM

look how as I shared the article I did other 100 fan pages and newspapers I tagged my friend? the newspapers had already made his name. we were not the cause of all this. since you are studying communication, you should know how these things work. thanks for the chat anyway. confronting you was a pleasure. good day.

before your place, filippo, the newspapers at least those I saw I did not even know who was the girl with whom he had kissed timmy, was a random blonde, immediately after your post (at least from what I saw on the web) the ruckus was unleashed. anyway, even for me, and always good to talk civilly, good day.

Well I do not think I'm so powerful that I can unleash all this. I have not tagged any magazine among other things. if you read well you would know that videos that portray the boys .... good day!

by Anonymousreply 315May 15, 2018 3:05 PM

Mai sentito parlare di ironia? Noi abbiamo mai confermato? No. Forse stavamo solo giocando? Chi lo sa. Prima di scrivere, pensateci due volte. xx Fil

"Have you ever heard of Irony?Have we ever confirmed this?Nope. Maybe we were just playing around? Who knows! Before writing (certain things), think twice!

by Anonymousreply 316May 15, 2018 3:08 PM

He's saying that his post not only saying "this is my best friend!!" but tagging to his 25,000 followers would not be enough to unleash the rumor to the media and a fan frenzy. He cannot be serious.

by Anonymousreply 317May 15, 2018 3:09 PM

I speak Italian and the translation is accurate. They’re 2 idiots. Anyway, what to add more? I find it useless that he had to reaffirm his heterosexuality because there was no point in it ( everyone thinks that) but again you can learn from mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 318May 15, 2018 3:12 PM

He's a fucking idiot JC...they're a bunch of nobodies who were given an opportunity but they are so unprofessional and amatorial they screw up the Pr.

by Anonymousreply 319May 15, 2018 3:14 PM

Now if this is all for real - he made out with her (for whatever reason super publicly), the media picked up on it, her friends are attention whores that posted about it, the media picked up on that, brian followed her to try and calm things down etc. then surely he's gonna be super careful from now on because if it was a genuine make out he's made out with the complete wrong person and it should prove to him how he can't just make out with random girls and expect in front of everyone and expect everything to be calm and normal and for those girls to respect him and for the media to respect him.

by Anonymousreply 320May 15, 2018 3:15 PM

And if it is genuine and Brian is just trying to ease the fallout then I hope he's having a serious talk with Timmy about his public image.

by Anonymousreply 321May 15, 2018 3:17 PM

So will we see the video of them making out or not?

by Anonymousreply 322May 15, 2018 3:18 PM

I don't know why they'd post about having a video if they weren't gonna share it. Unless they've done that kind of thing before?

by Anonymousreply 323May 15, 2018 3:19 PM

No what they are saying is they are not confirming it was HER because by the videos they have it's not possible to Id the girl....prob crap videos....they are prob lying because they are changing version by the minute. The Pr guy really needs to find a more suitable job because Pr this shit is really not lol

by Anonymousreply 324May 15, 2018 3:22 PM

R320 Why Brian following her would calm things down?I think it only make things complicated. If Brian did not follow her we would treat this as a random hook up and move on. Brian following her will make some fans believe they are really in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 325May 15, 2018 3:23 PM

R325 As has been noted he's not the best with social media and maybe thought he needed to follow her to send her a message or something. With her fans spilling everything he may have been worried she was gonna run to the press with a 'my night with Timmy' expose or something. I don't know what to believe at this point, I'm not saying this is right.

by Anonymousreply 326May 15, 2018 3:25 PM

Sorry with her friends spilling everything, not fans.

by Anonymousreply 327May 15, 2018 3:26 PM

I don’t think they have any videos, seriously. They’re just playing with the fans ( li stanno prendendo in giro ) lol

by Anonymousreply 328May 15, 2018 3:26 PM

If anyone believes he met this girl, made out with her and then instantly made her his gf then they are dumb af.

by Anonymousreply 329May 15, 2018 3:27 PM

So there is indeed a video? I remembered someone in this thread said that they have given the video to Page Six and Page Six will release it in one or two days.

by Anonymousreply 330May 15, 2018 3:27 PM

Page Six claims they’ve seen a video, but the girl gave a comment to them saying she was at the party, but can’t confirm it’s her because she hasn’t seen the video or something along those lines

by Anonymousreply 331May 15, 2018 3:33 PM

R326 Even if he believed so he did not have to do this himself. He can ask a colleague to send message to the girl.

by Anonymousreply 332May 15, 2018 3:34 PM

R332 No matter what the truth is. PR on his side, PR on her side, PR on both sides, genuine make out, secret girlfriend: Brian following her makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 333May 15, 2018 3:38 PM

R331 That's the tricky. She didn't say "I did not make out with him", but said "I didn't see the video". This sounds like yes we made out but I just don't know if the girl in that video is me.

by Anonymousreply 334May 15, 2018 3:39 PM

Brian needs to learn how to use SM haha.

by Anonymousreply 335May 15, 2018 3:42 PM

Brian fucked up by following her,her friends fucked up by talking on Ig to their friends and taking a basic Pr stunt to the next level not even the kardashians would because they were craving more attention than their blogger friend.

They all done fucked up lmao.

by Anonymousreply 336May 15, 2018 4:02 PM

Why are you all getting your knickers in a twist about a 22 year old single guy messing about with some model in a party?

by Anonymousreply 337May 15, 2018 4:06 PM

I think the majority of the posters here are laughing at how this thing was handled lol R337

by Anonymousreply 338May 15, 2018 4:09 PM

R337 it's funnier than to talk about some poor bastard being skinned alive by drug cartel psychos.

by Anonymousreply 339May 15, 2018 4:10 PM

R339 Who’s the poor bastard?

by Anonymousreply 340May 15, 2018 4:24 PM

What's hilarious is that some people here genuinely believe this planted PR story when it's crystal clear it's nothing but bs.

by Anonymousreply 341May 15, 2018 4:30 PM

Nostalgic for the days when the most embarassing story for this guy are those highschool rap videos, and that was even adorable. This. Just skeeves me tf out. What a dumpster fire turn of events, although I'm not convinced of the PR angle from the BI tbh. Let's face it, if Brian havent ff the girl, it's just a case of a fan girl getting her 15 minutes out of coincidences of being blonde and being in the Chopard party in Cannes. But if it turns out be true, damn, what bad luck could he have had to go after a vlogger with name dropper friends who has zero chill.

by Anonymousreply 342May 15, 2018 4:45 PM

I'm surprised that outlets like People or US Weekly haven't looked into this story. They usually do their own "investigative work" when stuff like this comes out and come up with additional sources and details and whatnot.

by Anonymousreply 343May 15, 2018 4:53 PM

I think he will get out of this intact if this is the first and last PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 344May 15, 2018 4:55 PM

The PR guy has "kindly" asked in private the Ig accounts to remove the posts where he posted because things were spiralling out of control. I think considering how aggressive they were like 3 hours ago with their bullshit and insults,they might have been reprimanded and asked to stop. £ hours ago they were belittling kids publicly and now they are begging them to remove all posts.

by Anonymousreply 345May 15, 2018 5:02 PM

You two obsessed bitches need to die painfully

There was a time when discussing Timmy / Armie / CMBYN was worthwhile, when posters provided nuanced insight

Now, all you providing is back and forth between two Aspie cunts who are shit posting ad nauseam about a made up story.

To the OP: DO NOT START ANOTHER TIMMY THREAD UNTIL MURIEL GETS OFF HER FAT ASS AND RED TAGS THESE SAD OBSESSED CUNTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346May 15, 2018 5:02 PM

r343 lol seriously, investigative work? People & US Weekly are the biggest PR mouthpieces.

by Anonymousreply 347May 15, 2018 5:03 PM

R346 I’m gonna grant your wish. No more threads from me.

by Anonymousreply 348May 15, 2018 5:04 PM

No they like anyone can start a thread or anything.

by Anonymousreply 349May 15, 2018 5:06 PM

Thank you OP / R348

These two rancid cunts are as bad as God’s Own Country/ Matt Anscher loon

by Anonymousreply 350May 15, 2018 5:06 PM

r350 put the thread on ignore and kindly FUCK OFF!

by Anonymousreply 351May 15, 2018 5:07 PM

R346 the fuck are you talking about?I might have like 25 posts here total....who are the 2 users?

by Anonymousreply 352May 15, 2018 5:08 PM

If they want to start another thread when this one is finished, go ahead, but personally I don’t wanna open another one.R349

by Anonymousreply 353May 15, 2018 5:08 PM

The overdramatics. Block them or block the thread. The only person that has the right to dictate how much someone posts is Muriel. No one is spamming so just get over it.

by Anonymousreply 354May 15, 2018 5:10 PM

R352 We talked plenty about this. Even if it was PR even if it wasn’t it he came out of it in a bad light kind of way. But we’ve already covered this, what more to say?

by Anonymousreply 355May 15, 2018 5:12 PM

r355 if you think this subject has been discussed enough then that's your right. No one's forcing you to read and participate but you can't expect people to stop talking here just because you think so.

by Anonymousreply 356May 15, 2018 5:16 PM

No, no! Let's keep talking about this! Timmy Circlejerk in a loop! Who said what, where is Timmy, when was he there and when will he be somewhere else? Was it PR or was it PR? Please keep talking, this is literally all I think about!

by Anonymousreply 357May 15, 2018 5:18 PM

I don’t expect people to stop talking about it, but the latest replies have all the same content...isn’t it kind of boring? At least diversify it a little bit.R356

by Anonymousreply 358May 15, 2018 5:18 PM

Scroll, ignore the thread or get off DL. Problem solved. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 359May 15, 2018 5:21 PM

Okay if people want a change of subject.

The King filming locations in the UK. No London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360May 15, 2018 5:21 PM

R360 Thank you!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 361May 15, 2018 5:23 PM

R359 you don’t get to obsessively spout off in a public forum without expecting people to with opposing viewpoints about your shit posting...so kindly FUCK OFF yourself

by Anonymousreply 362May 15, 2018 5:26 PM

R355 no I asked who the 2 posters are since the user assumed it was me who filled the thread....

by Anonymousreply 363May 15, 2018 5:33 PM

I could be a sexy wench in The King

by Anonymousreply 364May 15, 2018 5:35 PM

I hope this is a cross between "Excalibur" and Monty Python and the Holy Grail

by Anonymousreply 365May 15, 2018 5:36 PM

R363 I don’t know who the 2 posters are, but maybe that user can chime in again and tell you

by Anonymousreply 366May 15, 2018 5:36 PM

There are no '2 users' there are a few people that post a lot and others that post less. Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 367May 15, 2018 5:37 PM

Will Timmy grow a beard for The King? Or will one be provided?

by Anonymousreply 368May 15, 2018 5:44 PM

I think one will be provided, hell he can’t grow facial hair lol

by Anonymousreply 369May 15, 2018 5:48 PM

I saw a casting call for supporting actors around 10 days ago ( but not in England ) but still no names at the IMDB page so I wonder when in June they´ll star shooting if they´re still casting . I don´t know about a beard, but I want him dressed in tight leather clothes!.

by Anonymousreply 370May 15, 2018 5:48 PM

The previous thread had one user posting about 40% of the content. 'A few people' post a lot, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 371May 15, 2018 5:48 PM

Is this one of those amour and tights wearing epics

by Anonymousreply 372May 15, 2018 5:54 PM

R371 I have several people on ignore between this thread and the Armie thread and a suspicious overlap in tone and phrasing between a couple of the ignored posters make me think it’s one person posting from different devices/IP addresses.

by Anonymousreply 373May 15, 2018 5:57 PM

R 369 Timmy’s playing Henry V a historically very young King he doesn’t need any facial lol

by Anonymousreply 374May 15, 2018 5:59 PM

Wonder why Pattison dropped out?

by Anonymousreply 375May 15, 2018 6:03 PM

Is he keeping the rock star hair a la Heath Ledger in The Knights Tale

by Anonymousreply 376May 15, 2018 6:11 PM

r362 nah you'll have to suck it up when people will start talking about it again soon enough (and it won't be me to bring it up) because newsflash, you can't dictate what people can or can't talk about sweetheart!

by Anonymousreply 377May 15, 2018 6:11 PM

Oh damn. Timmy in leather would be nice.

by Anonymousreply 378May 15, 2018 6:22 PM

Much lusty sex scenes with wenches with cinched bosoms

by Anonymousreply 379May 15, 2018 6:26 PM

I won't bother seeing Hot Summer Nights it looks horrible and depending on how meh Beautiful Boy is I might skip that as well. I was hoping Amazon might just dump the W A film which I am interested to see him in the most. But then I remember Selena Gomez and Elle Fanning are the two actresses and they are equally horrid

by Anonymousreply 380May 15, 2018 6:44 PM

[QUOTE]depending on how meh Beautiful Boy

Has there been suggestion BB is meh?

by Anonymousreply 381May 15, 2018 6:48 PM

First test screening reactions were tepid and and second lot were more positive but it's clearly no masterpiece. Word has been positive on Timmy since the beginning though.

by Anonymousreply 382May 15, 2018 6:51 PM

It will be an uphill battle for him to get award traction if he is the only decent thing about the film. He shares a good chunk of his screen time with Carrell who some say is pretty bland is what should be an emotional performance of a father trying to save his son. The director of the film has gotten no good words and the structure of the film has some big flaws where re shoots were talked about

by Anonymousreply 383May 15, 2018 6:58 PM

Depends. If he can keep his goodwill up from last year and Amazon run a campaign largely focused around him and the category is weak then it wouldn't be that hard.

If he keeps doing this messy shit thought then nah it wont happen.

I wouldn't say he's the only decent thing about the film going from the Letterboxd ratings. It seems like it's good just not great.

And the reshoot thing was never close to confirmed and never came to pass, unlike Boy Erased.

by Anonymousreply 384May 15, 2018 7:00 PM

He is running hot and cold on the Awardswatch website for a supporting nom. I really don't see it if this movie dies a quick death with critics and BO

by Anonymousreply 385May 15, 2018 7:10 PM

He's in first place on AwardsWatch?

by Anonymousreply 386May 15, 2018 7:11 PM

Yeah, but take that with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 387May 15, 2018 7:17 PM

Of course, the only people that vote are those that know as much as we do. But he's not running 'hot and cold at all, at least not any more than anyone is at this time of year.

by Anonymousreply 388May 15, 2018 7:19 PM

Way to soon for award talk. Studios are holding projects to see what the field is looking like. that's what happened with three billboards.

by Anonymousreply 389May 15, 2018 7:25 PM

It's never too soon. Cannes is happening now.

It's some people's jobs to talk about this stuff all year round. Of course the closer we get the more accurate things become.

by Anonymousreply 390May 15, 2018 7:27 PM

I had high hopes for Adam Driver, but don’t he will happen this year...sigh.

by Anonymousreply 391May 15, 2018 7:28 PM

Awardswatch also predicted Downsizing to be a certain contender sooo....I mean certain predictions are easy to do based on general early buzz and other factors like actor x is due with an oscar like Oldman this year...so their polls are really meh...

by Anonymousreply 392May 15, 2018 7:31 PM

Okay but what do you expect?

All the information anyone has is test screening word, insider buzz, factors like 'are they due' 'is this coming from a respected director' 'is it baity' and so on. Downsizing had very bad test screening word from day one (worse than Beautiful Boy) but people ignored it because AMPAS loves Alexander Payne. It's not the same situation. In this situation we know that the thing that is being predicted which is Timmy's performance is good. That doesn't mean he will be nominated but it means there's at least a solid reasoning for why someone would predict him at this point of year there.

by Anonymousreply 393May 15, 2018 7:34 PM

The shiny new thing this year could be Mr Robot's Rami Malek's performance as Freddie Mercury

by Anonymousreply 394May 15, 2018 7:37 PM

I think it’s possible that Timmy’s performance could push him thru the award season esp now that he’s a known name in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 395May 15, 2018 7:40 PM

The majority of people that saw the movie are predicting him, even those that didn't like the film itself. The lowest anyone that has seen it has him in their predictions is 7th and this person was easily the lowest on his performance and the film. So take that as you will.

by Anonymousreply 396May 15, 2018 7:42 PM

R393 yeah I know I was just saying...I don't post there but I follow the place in general.

R394 I need to hear him speak more before I can say if he's nailing Freddie's accent....I've already seen some inaccuracies in the live performances on the trailer as I'm a massive Queen fan since forever. The Live Aid part looked kinda cheap/fake,but the rest seemed pretty good,far better than what I expected. Freddie's hair during his Japanese phase is not done very well tbh...they should have payed more attention to details but it's also true I'm a maniac for these kind of things and the general audience won't notice.

by Anonymousreply 397May 15, 2018 7:43 PM

I blocked the tumblerinas and feel better already.

by Anonymousreply 398May 15, 2018 7:51 PM

I don't have a good feeling about BB cause I don't find Carrell engaging or having depth or range. If they don't have that connection on screen it's going to be bad

by Anonymousreply 399May 15, 2018 7:53 PM

FWIW multiple people have complimented the father/son dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 400May 15, 2018 7:54 PM

The King is a lousy follow up to Call Me By Your Name. He surely is not so hot as the stans claim. I bet that in two years he'll be over . After all, he always been dificul to cast and lost all the roles he tested to. I think he is the new Adrien Brody and has already given proof of that, with all this Coachella talk and partying at Cannes thing.

by Anonymousreply 401May 15, 2018 7:55 PM

I don't think Hot Summer Nights is gonna help him

by Anonymousreply 402May 15, 2018 8:01 PM

Literally how can we know how lousy The King is when no one has read a script and it hasn't even started filming? That's ridiculous. Plus Beautiful Boy is his big follow up to CMBYN, not The King.

And no he didn't lose all the roles he tested to, don't be ridiculous. CMBYN was the only one he didn't read for.

by Anonymousreply 403May 15, 2018 8:03 PM

R402 Imagine being an Oscar Nominee and watch Ansel getting the Goldfinch! The Woody Allen mess, the low expectation for Beautiful Boy and now a Netflix movie. All lousy carrer choices or the only options. Either way, not a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 404May 15, 2018 8:05 PM

This conversation is ridiculous. He's being heavily predicted for a follow up Oscar nom and is going to be in another film from a director who has directed an actor to an Oscar nom before. Even his pre-stardom late release film looks much better than the usual fare like Basmati Blues, Tulip Fever etc. But yes his career is certainly over.

by Anonymousreply 405May 15, 2018 8:07 PM

I'm sure he wishes he had Ansel's career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406May 15, 2018 8:11 PM

I don't think his choices are lousy. If there are issues with BB it doesn't sound like Tim is one of them. He signed on knowing he would be playing opposite Carrell most of the film so it either works in his favor or it's a bust. I think he get s a lot of love and also a lot of expectations from CMBYN. He hit it out of the park in his first at bat but with a mediocre director a story with some problems, people might be harsh because we like to build people up to tear them down

by Anonymousreply 407May 15, 2018 8:13 PM

R401 I agree with that: he’s hard to cast because right now he doesn’t have the physical for that. His poorly handled pr stunt ( if people believe this) is the result of his team still unsure where to go in this phase of his career. If he opts only for indie movies, he won’ last long because those don’t pay bills ( and I hate to say this) so I think offers from YA movies are definitely more coming his way, but at the same time he needs to market his straight image ( which has never been a problem in the first place) but according to HW standards he needs to be seen with a chick because otherwise it’s a big no if he’s private and doesn’t want to get in any sort of relationship, but just get there organically. Just my 2 cents on his future movies options.

by Anonymousreply 408May 15, 2018 8:14 PM

R405 Weren’t you bowing out from fandom and only enjoying his work onscreen from now on?

Come to think of it, weren’t you leaving these threads as soon as you were done with the Cannes conversation?

by Anonymousreply 409May 15, 2018 8:15 PM

Are we not talking about his onscreen work as we speak?

I'm blocking you now so don't bother in the future.

by Anonymousreply 410May 15, 2018 8:16 PM

How did Ansel get the Goldfinch?? This one surprised the heck out of me

by Anonymousreply 411May 15, 2018 8:17 PM

I refuse to see anything that Ansel is in...it's like he was doused with acid and got a face transplant from Miles Teller. Go away nepotism troll wtf he also makes music videos. Insane.

by Anonymousreply 412May 15, 2018 9:39 PM

R404 Do you realize Ansel got that role before Timothee got a nom? Also do you really think "Netflix movies" = bad?

by Anonymousreply 413May 15, 2018 9:48 PM

Seems like some people here are very eager to see Timmy flop. After the clip shown at Cinema con several journalists/predictors among who Anne Thompson said he's Oscar bound in BB so yeah, you're probably going to have to suffer through another Timmy Oscar season.

by Anonymousreply 414May 15, 2018 9:59 PM

'The films of Adam Driver and the parties of Timothée Chalamet conquer Cannes 2018'

Oof. What a great headline for a young actor.

by Anonymousreply 415May 15, 2018 10:00 PM

Is that an actual headline?

by Anonymousreply 416May 15, 2018 10:15 PM

Out of the actors listed in the best supporting category on award watch last spring , only one went on to get an actual nomination. No body wants to see Tim fail but this mantra that he is the be all end all of every film he is in is ridiculous. He received such accolades for his performance in CMBYN he is not going to match that each time he is in a film.

by Anonymousreply 417May 15, 2018 10:19 PM

R415 An Italian publication?....No good. The entire article talks about movies and performances and he's only mentioned for the partying... and the kissing fiasco. SMFH....

by Anonymousreply 418May 15, 2018 10:20 PM

R416 Yes.

R417 No one is saying he is going to match CMBYN. If he ever manages to surpass that performance in his career it will be miraculous. That doesn't mean he's not the best part of this film and that he doesn't have a chance at a nomination though.

R418 Yeah it's embarrassing for him.

by Anonymousreply 419May 15, 2018 10:21 PM

Brian unfollowed Marta btw. lol.

by Anonymousreply 420May 15, 2018 10:23 PM

R-411 I would say based on Baby Driver. I wondered how this guy gets so much good work. I have to say physical looks and connections his dads a famous photographer. Right now baby driver did more for him then CMBYN is doing for Timmy. Let's see what he gets after King. Ansel has 3movies in production.

by Anonymousreply 421May 15, 2018 10:25 PM

Let's not forget The King is a long shoot so he can't just sign up for everything right now.

by Anonymousreply 422May 15, 2018 10:26 PM

And the Darwing award for best Pr stunt goes to.....

by Anonymousreply 423May 15, 2018 10:26 PM

You ct-ers are all the same. Tiny, flimsy pieces of 'evidence' like social media follows and suddenly you're building a whole closeting scenario. The Larries have just moved on from 1d to the CMBYN cast and Sam Heughan. It's the same arguments, same dismissal of every interaction as 'fake' and 'planned' and 'meant to be seen'.

by Anonymousreply 424May 15, 2018 10:46 PM

Can the troll that keeps coming to this thread to claim we're all talking about closeting when we clearly aren't just fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 425May 15, 2018 10:50 PM

The poor thing does not get it.

by Anonymousreply 426May 15, 2018 10:55 PM

You're on and on trying to prove his making out session with this blonde girl was fake and PR because your agenda is that he's gay and being closeted by management.

New monkey, same tricks.

by Anonymousreply 427May 15, 2018 10:57 PM

Yeah okay. I happen to think he's completely straight but sure. Carry on getting your panties in a twist over something that isn't even happening. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 428May 15, 2018 10:58 PM

Don't know how much this matters, but Brian unfollowed the model, lol.

by Anonymousreply 429May 15, 2018 11:42 PM

It doesn’t matter at all, except to your obsessed mind you demented cunt

by Anonymousreply 430May 16, 2018 12:02 AM

The cunt troll needs to go back inside his mom,block him....he's the one filling the thread.

by Anonymousreply 431May 16, 2018 9:07 AM

If you could share with the class which poster it is, it would be better. R431

by Anonymousreply 432May 16, 2018 9:12 AM

R432 I've blocked him...he's the one who fills his comment with the word CUNT and asks Muriel to banned users/not open another thread.

by Anonymousreply 433May 16, 2018 10:04 AM

R197 R346 R 430 are prob the same person using different accounts but he keeps saying the same shit over and over.

by Anonymousreply 434May 16, 2018 10:10 AM

Ok, I got this, but he wasn’t the one making 40% of comments in the other threads, was him?

by Anonymousreply 435May 16, 2018 10:14 AM

R435 no he's just a troll.....I didn't follow the other thread

by Anonymousreply 436May 16, 2018 10:26 AM

So thats it, is that the 15 minutes up on Marta or??

by Anonymousreply 437May 16, 2018 11:52 AM

I'm still waiting for that supposed video.

by Anonymousreply 438May 16, 2018 12:14 PM

Now even Timmy's stans don't believe it anymore and think it's PR. Really badly handled. I hope his team learns something from this fiasco and lets him be. He really doesn't need PR stunts like this.

by Anonymousreply 439May 16, 2018 12:24 PM

R437 The only thing this coitus interruptus of a pr brought her is rabid teens insulting her and her real contacts telling her to ignore them, on the other hand Tim went from being a young DDL meets Oldman actor to shallow party fuckboy.

Win - Win situation lol

by Anonymousreply 440May 16, 2018 12:33 PM

Perhaps Brian is creeping on here thus him unfollowing that model lol, when he followed that girl it got messier

by Anonymousreply 441May 16, 2018 12:53 PM

If that (imo non-existent) video does appear, I'm ready for the Twitter/Insta fan interaction spree comin' lol

Btw, what do you guys think it means for the girl to delete her Timothee insta story (abt meeting him at the NY party and keeping her distance) and IG post of the fireplace scene? Do u think she and her friends realized they went in over their heads capitalizing on the Page Six article? Either way, she got those 3-4k plus followers so profit

by Anonymousreply 442May 16, 2018 12:54 PM

So another teachable moment for the team after the 'yes, you should do this woody Allen movie!' Lol

by Anonymousreply 443May 16, 2018 1:34 PM

Ugh some headline popped up on my Instagram feed "Timothy Chalamet Frenched a mystery blonde " from some website called Jezebel.

by Anonymousreply 444May 16, 2018 2:05 PM

I really don't think this was all that calculated as everyone here suspects this trist was. Maybe he saw her there at this party, liked what he saw, she was willing and obviously flattered and they made out. What's so hard to believe. I mean it was so public but he was probably a little drunk

by Anonymousreply 445May 16, 2018 2:12 PM

I just think he would have had to have been wasted to be as public as the article claimed. There's no way in recent months he hasn't been at public parties drunk with pretty girls around, yet we've had nothing. He was clearly drunk at the GQ Man of the Year party in his interview with Armie when there were beautiful women like Sofia Boutella around who he hung out with there. Just one example.

And if that is the truth of it: that he was so out of it that he didn't care at all after caring for so long then that's really concerning. We know it's not that he doesn't care about his public image anymore because of the pandering. Or maybe he just thinks he can do whatever he wants on these weekends and he has enough goodwill that a few IG likes and tweets will easily make up for it.

by Anonymousreply 446May 16, 2018 2:18 PM

R445 Yeah, I think that probably what happened. The rest? I'm guessing everyone wanted to get something out of it. The girl and her friends wanted attention and Tim and his people wanted to remind everyone he is more than just a cute little twink following older men around and that hes edgy and likes the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 447May 16, 2018 2:21 PM

He doesn't need to have been wasted to make out with her. He just had the misfortune of making out with a fame-hungry social media type who obviously seized the opportunity to try and boost her profile off the back of it.

The fact there've been no stories previous to this just suggests anyone he was hooking up with showed more discretion than this woman. Presumably he thought he could trust someone who was at a party like the Chopard one, obviously he's now learned otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 448May 16, 2018 2:30 PM

I find it hard to believe that he's been making out 'like he doesn't care who sees' at parties and none of it has ever got out before now. Even if she had been completely discreet after the fact, people still would have spotted them and the Page Six spies still would have reported on it. And if he thinks he can trust a room full of strangers then he's an idiot.

Anyway it was the same party as the video where some people think he was actually super out of it so take that as you will. Thinking back on it at parties like the GQ one Armie had that tight grip around him, and Nick was literally guiding him to and from the car like a bodyguard. He had babysitters. Now he has people that encourage him.

by Anonymousreply 449May 16, 2018 2:33 PM

Watching this interview through new eyes now really.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450May 16, 2018 2:42 PM

[QUOTE]I find it hard to believe that he's been making out 'like he doesn't care who sees' at parties and none of it has ever got out before now.

So you find it more believable he's been entirely chaste for the past year or more? Please. As for making out and not caring who sees - yeah, those sites embellish stuff, and add comments like that so they can justify their invasion of privacy. More than likely it was the woman or her friends who tipped off Page Six themselves, given how happy they were to exploit the whole thing.

[QUOTE]Anyway it was the same party as the video where some people think he was actually super out of it so take that as you will

So I'll take that as idiotic fantasist thinking from people who wanted to think the worst because he was hanging out with someone they don't like.

by Anonymousreply 451May 16, 2018 2:44 PM

No I find it more believable he's made great efforts to keep his personal life private for the past year.

by Anonymousreply 452May 16, 2018 2:47 PM

And those efforts were undermined by him making out with a fame-hungry woman who was then indiscreet. I fail to see why you have to insist he was incredibly wasted to do so.

by Anonymousreply 453May 16, 2018 2:51 PM

It was a high profile party full of strangers and by the sounds of it she was a stranger too. Either wasted or completely stupid and naive to think it wouldn't get out.

by Anonymousreply 454May 16, 2018 2:53 PM

Oh please, this was the most lame PR stunt ever, so OTT for everything Timmy has been like for these past few months. You think no one would've reported it in France, not even a word, before a US media outlet Page Six rolled out a fanficish article riddled with inaccuracies? 2 videos of Timmy with TW from the party but not even a peep about him blatantly making out with some blonde not caring who sees them. Then Brian follows her out of the blue then unfollows her the next day. Seriously are you people who believe this ridiculousness so fucking gullible or you just badly want it to be true?

by Anonymousreply 455May 16, 2018 2:55 PM

Or he just doesn't care if it got out, given that making out with a girl at a party is perfectly normal behaviour. Except for the fangirls who want to try and scandalise it because you're jealous it wasn't you he was kissing. So you condemn it or try and pretend it's fake so you can make believe it didn't happen.

[QUOTE]Seriously are you people who believe this ridiculousness so fucking gullible or you just badly want it to be true?

You genuinely don't see the irony in you asking that, do you?

And again with that "riddled with inaccuracies" - other than the part saying he was at Cannes for his film, what were the other inaccuracies?

by Anonymousreply 456May 16, 2018 2:58 PM

So he has cared for over a year but all of a sudden doesn't give a shit. The same guy who doesn't like his friends taking photos of him and putting them on Instagram. Yeah sure.

by Anonymousreply 457May 16, 2018 3:00 PM

I don't know if he cares or not. I'm just pointing out that some of you are acting like it's a huge scandal when it's actually perfectly normal behaviour for a guy his age.

But if he is so super-private, why would he ever agree to do a PR stunt, such as you propose?

by Anonymousreply 458May 16, 2018 3:04 PM

I don't think it's a huge scandal, I think it's very out of character considering how he has acted up until now.

And I don't know if it was PR or not. I was most recently theorizing about him being wasted, not it being PR but it could have been.

by Anonymousreply 459May 16, 2018 3:06 PM

Jeez. If you people are what his fans are like, no wonder the poor kid feels the need to try and make amends on social media. What do you want him to do, ask permission every time he wants to kiss someone or get drunk at a party like every other 22-year-old in the world?

by Anonymousreply 460May 16, 2018 3:07 PM

here come the overly protective naive fangirls to the rescue. The evil fame whore bitch set him up, same woman who didn't approached him at 3 different parties they both attended and that his manager followed just in time to promote this make out session on page 6....bitch,please.

by Anonymousreply 461May 16, 2018 3:07 PM

Probably stupid idea, but can it be some sort of promoting for BB? To open a discussion about "challenges" that TC has to face, that he is not just some average guy from a nice family. Because I find it kind of strange that BB instagram/twitter accounts were created during this clusterfuck. Wouldn't it be better to wait a few weeks until it all quiet down?

by Anonymousreply 462May 16, 2018 3:08 PM

The guy doesn't even want to take pics with fans anymore so yeah right he doesn't care. What happened at the airport tho when he didn't want to take pics with those fans, back to caring again? For fuck's sake!

by Anonymousreply 463May 16, 2018 3:11 PM

Once again, we have the endless Timmy circle jerk by two female posters

Don't you bitches have lives and jobs? Or are you 16 years old? That would explain the the retardation level of your thinking

by Anonymousreply 464May 16, 2018 3:12 PM

I don't think this whole thing was anywhere near the level we are making it seem. Aside from his hardcore fans and people here, no one really batted an eyelid at the situation. I mean E! News and places like that didn't pick up the story and I bet they've been dying for something personal about him for months. Quite frankly, if her friends didn't do what they did and if Brian hadn't followed her we may have never even found out who she was and the whole thing would have been forgotten about in a matter of hours.

by Anonymousreply 465May 16, 2018 3:15 PM

R460 While people have no right to know that exact person, it's NAGL when someone pulls a complete 180 from the public image they have chosen to portray and expects everything to continue as normal. And people can say that's not what he's doing but please. He lands in Nice and posts an old selfie of him with a baby, an Ellen t-shirt and a rose gold iPhone. Posts nothing about being in Cannes. Basically acts like it never happened. As soon as he gets back to London takes to Twitter to not only offer up a posed photo of himself for fans in front of a window showing London, but also caption it 'London Town'. This despite the fact that he hasn't been taking fan photos and his reasoning has been 'people aren't meant to know where I am'. Does his usual Armie and CMBYN act.

The Armie, CMBYN, Ellen and babies image is the exact opposite of The Weeknd, Kendall Jenner, public makeout sessions with blonde strangers and alcohol/drugs image. He's portraying one and acting on the other. People would care a lot less if he was being honest. I don't blame fans for not wanting to invest time, money and so on into an image of someone rather than the real person.

by Anonymousreply 466May 16, 2018 3:16 PM

Like Timmy owes you anything R466?

You're nothing to him. He doesn't know you exist.

Take your patronizing attitude at shove up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 467May 16, 2018 3:20 PM

Of course he doesn't owe me anything. And I don't owe him anything like buying into his little act.

by Anonymousreply 468May 16, 2018 3:21 PM

Timmy, and every single person on the planet earth, doesn’t care, retard

by Anonymousreply 469May 16, 2018 3:23 PM

His social media usage says otherwise my dear.

by Anonymousreply 470May 16, 2018 3:23 PM

You’re imagining it....trying to mentally shoehorn your way into thinking that you have some tiny little control over Timmy’s life

Sad

by Anonymousreply 471May 16, 2018 3:27 PM

r465 the point is it was clearly a PR stunt and everyone is free to draw their conclusions as to why they felt the need it to do it. It would've been much easier and more believable for Timmy to just sit next to a hot girl, get cozy with her and then have someone snap some pics "unbeknownst" to him. Could've done it the next night at the party when he was busy checking his phone instead of ogling Jenner, Baldwin, Hadid and co. I have a feeling it won't be the last time this kind of PR game happens.

by Anonymousreply 472May 16, 2018 3:27 PM

R471 Not me. But of course his fans have impact on his life. The idea that an actor would be completely fine with losing his fanbase. Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 473May 16, 2018 3:29 PM

R473 unless he doesn't want THAT fanbase...I mean the only people who are freaking are little girls..the rest of us had a good laugh for once in this threads.

by Anonymousreply 474May 16, 2018 3:31 PM

The little girls are the ones defending him as a perfect baby angel prince who would never touch drugs he's too smart and good for that you've watched his interviews!

by Anonymousreply 475May 16, 2018 3:33 PM

You type like a retarded 15 year girl R475

by Anonymousreply 476May 16, 2018 3:35 PM

R476 That was the point you fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 477May 16, 2018 3:35 PM

You ARE a retarded 15 year girl R477

by Anonymousreply 478May 16, 2018 3:36 PM

Yeah yeah.

by Anonymousreply 479May 16, 2018 3:37 PM

Ignoredar tells me you've contributed at least 90 posts to this thread r477

You are one of "two posters" that were mentioned earlier, am I right?

by Anonymousreply 480May 16, 2018 3:39 PM

90 out of 500. Call the cops.

by Anonymousreply 481May 16, 2018 3:40 PM

Currently I dont see this thing is a big deal. Only two articles from page six, no pic no video. Nothing from other more influential gossip website like TMZ. No one is even discussing it except Timmy's stans. The impact is gonna be very limited and it will be forgotten sooon. Sad for the girl tho She didn't get the level of attention as she expected But lets wait and see if there is indeed a video

by Anonymousreply 482May 16, 2018 3:57 PM

I think this kid's life is sad right now. Everyone went after this mystery blonde and this make out story like they were chasing OJ in the white bronco. This young man is being built up as the second coming of Leo who at 43 is a puffy butterface man looking older than his years currently squiring around the latest 18 year old model. When Tim crashes back to earth the stain on the cement will be spectacular How does anyone live up to the hype created by his hysterical fans

by Anonymousreply 483May 16, 2018 4:00 PM

By keeping his head down, getting on with his work and acting more like his peers that don't do this stuff or at least don't do it so publicly.

by Anonymousreply 484May 16, 2018 4:03 PM

I think this story will be forgotten even before they start promoting BB if there is no further development.

by Anonymousreply 485May 16, 2018 4:07 PM

The story has nothing to do with BB. Making out is not a meth addiction.

However I can't imagine if he keeps jetting off every month to party with TW and co that he wont be questioned about that on the promo tour.

by Anonymousreply 486May 16, 2018 4:09 PM

I'm sure that Timmy thanks you for your life and career advice R484

by Anonymousreply 487May 16, 2018 4:11 PM

R487 someone asked how he can live upto the hype and I answered so keep your condecension.

by Anonymousreply 488May 16, 2018 4:13 PM

Supporting Actor candidates are dropping like flies. No one significant in Black Klansmen. If Beale Street Could Talk is too inaccessible and arthouse so no Stephan James.

The Chalamet vs. Hammer stuff is starting to look like more of a potential reality.

by Anonymousreply 489May 16, 2018 4:14 PM

You still have Grant and James is still a good shot.

by Anonymousreply 490May 16, 2018 4:25 PM

R490 Don't think James is from what I've heard. And I'm not saying them two vs each other for the win but if they both get nominated or even for the precursor awards the media will definitely have some fun with it.

by Anonymousreply 491May 16, 2018 4:26 PM

I see many uneventful months before us. Summer working in TK and then promo for BB, so good behaviour all around with no more trashy parties and no more TW for a while. I hope he proves me wrong at some point, though, I like the drama, the last days here have been amusing.

by Anonymousreply 492May 16, 2018 4:30 PM

Oh Jesus why would anyone think that these two are going to be anywhere near an Oscar nomination come next March? The first festival isn't until September (TIFF) and we might have a slew of real contenders by then

by Anonymousreply 493May 16, 2018 4:30 PM

R492 I don't know. We were predicting things to be uneventful straight after the Oscars and he surprised everyone. Promo in BB will mean a lot of time in LA where TW lives.

R493 The first festival was Sundance in January, y'know where CMBYN premiered last year? Cannes is happening as we speak. We might and we might not. The point is two out of the top five most predicted have just dropped out of the race basically.

by Anonymousreply 494May 16, 2018 4:33 PM

[QUOTE]the point is it was clearly a PR stunt

No. You fangirls can keep desperately repeating it to each other, but no-one else is buying it.

What's most amusing about you lot is how you desperately try to pretend you aren't of the shipping type, and yet use the exact same bullshit they use for all their little conspiracy theories. Basing theories on photos and videos taken out of context, over-analysed and inevitably slowed down. Fake romances and contracted girlfriends, even fake friends. Your fav the victim in it all, forced to do stuff by a big evil baddie, finding ways to send secret messages to his "real" fans. Even down to you thinking yourselves smarter than those responsible for the "stunt" and trying desperately to ignore the gaping holes in your claims. And the pièce de résistance - anyone who disagrees with you is either a shill or too stupid to see the truth - that last part just to make yourselves feel special.

by Anonymousreply 495May 16, 2018 4:33 PM

Ha! @ why would anyone think that two guys that are both in awards baity films with awards friendly release dates, one of whom has already had his performance seen and raved about, the other having a good, baity role in the script people have read be anywhere near an Oscar nomination?

Can't imagine!

by Anonymousreply 496May 16, 2018 4:36 PM

Armie and Timmy's films sound like Lifetime movie of the Week

by Anonymousreply 497May 16, 2018 4:38 PM

Worked for Gary Oldman.

by Anonymousreply 498May 16, 2018 4:40 PM

Be fucking real. Gary Oldman did a decent job in a film that was mediocre at best. Everyone knew he got a career Oscar. Same thing with Dafoe when talk started swirling around him and then what his name that eventually won the Oscar. These guys were veterans who could get away with an award in a so so movie

by Anonymousreply 499May 16, 2018 4:44 PM

Yeah duh and I'm not talking about them winning like him, getting nominated in a weak category or even just for the precursors is a different thing to sweeping the season. My point is the Oscars are not averse to these basic type of films. There's usually one every year that manages to get a Best Picture nomination.

by Anonymousreply 500May 16, 2018 4:46 PM

Armie liked Tyler the creator's tweet with a reference to CMBYN and Timmy liked Armie's latest IG post. So much for wanting to distance themselves from CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 501May 16, 2018 4:48 PM

Who said they wanted to? It's the best thing that's happened to both of their careers.

by Anonymousreply 502May 16, 2018 4:49 PM

R501 What gave you the impression that they ever wanted to distance themselves from CMBYN?

Also kind of off-topic because I just caught up with the thread, but if anyone brings up TC not wanting to be photographed as evidence that he’s becoming an asshole/fuckboy/what have you, then I genuinely cannot take you seriously because that’s a ridiculous amount of entitlement lol. Tons of celebrities don’t take fan photos, some have even complained about it publicly. It’s not that serious.

by Anonymousreply 503May 16, 2018 4:51 PM

They have no intention of distancing themselves from cmbyn. Armie probably wants to distance himself from shippers, but definitely not the project. And Timmy actively uses it as a way to get on his fangirls' good graces.

by Anonymousreply 504May 16, 2018 4:56 PM

r502, r503 I've seen fans, even here, say they'll want to distance themselves from it after the Oscars. Probably the same people who said they have a PR friendship.

by Anonymousreply 505May 16, 2018 4:57 PM

Not that I think Timmy liking Armie's post about a man dumping manure has anything to do with CMBYN really, it's more the kind of boyish immature humor they share. He goes to the fan pages when he wants to make sure everyone knows he still thinks about CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 506May 16, 2018 4:58 PM

[quote]Armie probably wants to distance himself from shippers

Way to do it by bringing up filming the first kiss. That encouraged them even more.

by Anonymousreply 507May 16, 2018 5:01 PM

I think he cares less than I expected. Even when he publicized those messages it seemed more like he was saying look how ridiculous they are than please don't send this to me it's upsetting. Then he went on Conan and started talking about sucking dick a week later.

He's probably very secure in his sexuality and can handle it.

by Anonymousreply 508May 16, 2018 5:04 PM

Absolutely. I don't think it's he actual shipping that bothers him but the deranged ones who send him and his wife disturbing messages on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 509May 16, 2018 5:07 PM

R508 Well, the same can go for Timmy ( not taking into account that pr or not thing). Also, of they keep on as before, the shippers will diminish because they think if they become distant then there was something there, if they don’t then it never was haha.

by Anonymousreply 510May 16, 2018 5:09 PM

[quote]Even when he publicized those messages it seemed more like he was saying look how ridiculous they are than please don't send this to me it's upsetting. Then he went on Conan and started talking about sucking dick a week later.

YES. I said this from the beginning and no one else agreed with me.

by Anonymousreply 511May 16, 2018 5:09 PM

The only thing that ever made me feel like he wanted to distance himself was that interview for Final Portrait where he got asked about his friendship with Timmy and kept saying how great it was to be an actor because you meet a lot of great people and then move on to the next project and meet some more. Was a far cry from 'he's the only co-star I talk to constantly, totes BFFs'.

But that might have had something to do with him being annoyed at Timmy-mania following him everywhere as it was soon after Austin when all the fangirls were screaming for Timmy despite it being Armie's award acceptance.

But to be fair even in that interview he mentioned how they definitely still talk a lot and talked that morning so it's clearly not something he's desperate to get off his back.

by Anonymousreply 512May 16, 2018 5:10 PM

R512 I think that’s pretty standard for him. He was there specifically to promote Final Portrait, as he was under contract to do, and was probably annoyed to still be getting questions about a previous film. I also saw an old interview where he was annoyed to be questioned about The Man From Uncle during CMBYN promo.

by Anonymousreply 513May 16, 2018 5:13 PM

True and I imagine he is especially tired of talking about CMBYN considering how long the promo lasted for.

Can't remember if it ever got talked about here or not but he also liked some CMBYN photos that were posted on an account he follows (otherwise full of naked women ironically) a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 514May 16, 2018 5:19 PM

Timmy & his pink phone 10 days ago in London

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515May 17, 2018 11:10 AM

lol But I think he has many phones...At the Indies he had a black one and so at other events tooR515

by Anonymousreply 516May 17, 2018 11:16 AM

He does yeah but he seems into his pink one lately. I think it's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 517May 17, 2018 11:25 AM

Yeah, I know he has the black one, but don’t know which model lol

by Anonymousreply 518May 17, 2018 11:27 AM

Beautiful Boy trailer coming soon!

by Anonymousreply 519May 17, 2018 11:28 AM

The pink one is probably his London/Europe phone.

by Anonymousreply 520May 17, 2018 11:32 AM

Maybe the boy just likes pink, remember his pink Golf le Fleur coverse he always wears? There's no need to try to rationalize why he has a pink phone. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 521May 17, 2018 11:42 AM

No one is trying to rationalize it. Posters are just saying he has several phones. I agree r520 the pink one he's been using lately is probably his UK phone.

by Anonymousreply 522May 17, 2018 11:47 AM

It's obvious some people are trying to rationalize it if not they wouldn't even bother. A few days ago when he posted on IG there was this long back and forth here about how that isn't his phone or how it's not pink. Well it is x 2.

by Anonymousreply 523May 17, 2018 11:52 AM

Four phones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524May 17, 2018 11:56 AM

r524 you probs shat a brick when he wore that Verameat woman's bomber at Coachella. Better pull that stick out of your ass. What if he goes to see the Inheritance again? Relax and stop trying to rationalize. He'll keep doing what he likes no fucks given.

by Anonymousreply 525May 17, 2018 12:02 PM

I literally just said he has (or has had recently) four phones. And yes one of them is pink.

The only one shitting any bricks is you.

by Anonymousreply 526May 17, 2018 12:07 PM

R515, that’s Rose Gold.

by Anonymousreply 527May 17, 2018 12:13 PM

That’s why the big bad pink phone scares you so much that you need to remind people how he has 745378 other phones that are NOT pink. You’re the one making a big deal out of it because it obviously bothers you. Oh well you’ll have to learn to live with it.

by Anonymousreply 528May 17, 2018 12:14 PM

You seriously have issues. I think people are more trying to rationalize why he's walking around with a years old iPhone model.

by Anonymousreply 529May 17, 2018 12:17 PM

R519 they said they'll update about that soon....before the trailer there will prob be a teaser or more pics.

by Anonymousreply 530May 17, 2018 12:33 PM

Good on him for not being superficial and materialistic tbh, tho people should be far more concerned with the creepy fangirls trying to find out his location to stalk him in London. Fucking psychos.

by Anonymousreply 531May 17, 2018 12:34 PM

27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX..... R531

by Anonymousreply 532May 17, 2018 12:40 PM

Honestly I'm all for him doing whatever he wants but he should never grow his mustache cause yeah, awkward. Altho to be fair I don't think it's out of wanting to grow it as much as his lack of grooming.

by Anonymousreply 533May 17, 2018 12:51 PM

Stealing Tyler's aesthetic with the pink Iphone 5 I see lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534May 17, 2018 2:09 PM

I don’t like the glitter...in fact, too much glitter for me lol

by Anonymousreply 535May 17, 2018 2:26 PM

Your continued "lol" at the end of your posts make you seem like a retard R535

by Anonymousreply 536May 17, 2018 3:01 PM

r535 I'm sure he'd appreciate your opinion...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537May 17, 2018 3:09 PM

Btw it looks like Timmy's wearing his tee inside out. Was he walking around in London like that wtf.

by Anonymousreply 538May 17, 2018 3:10 PM

May as well, he looks a complete mess anyway.

by Anonymousreply 539May 17, 2018 3:14 PM

R536 LOL

by Anonymousreply 540May 17, 2018 3:16 PM

I'm srsly wondering what's up with him, he's never looked like such a hot mess in old pics like he's been looking since March. Like get it together dude. At least we know he still cleans up amazingly.

by Anonymousreply 541May 17, 2018 3:19 PM

R539 He’s always looked unkept when he’s out and about and not doing promo.

by Anonymousreply 542May 17, 2018 3:20 PM

He hasn't tho, never this greasy and messy.

by Anonymousreply 543May 17, 2018 3:22 PM

Mmm, can’t agree with you on this. I don’t remember perfectly when, but maybe before the Oscars he put some ig story with a red balloon and a song in the background and at the same time there was a photo of him ( maybe in the same context - on the rooftop of a building) looking very unkept: a pair of worn out jeans and sneakers which could have seen better days R543

by Anonymousreply 544May 17, 2018 3:27 PM

Nah he's never looks this unkempt on a regular basis before. He used to occasionally have the facial hair but he'd have it when he was otherwise fully groomed at events like the Hollywood Film Awards or the PGA. Fan photos on the street usually had him looking good. Now he has the facial hair every other week in combination with greasy hair, baseball cap, some thrown together outfit sometimes even with stains on it etc.

by Anonymousreply 545May 17, 2018 3:44 PM

Eh I'm talking about his greasy hair and overall unwashed appearance that he definitely didn't sport before. Other than when he's been papped with Nick he's looked like that every single time he posed with fans for the past three months. It's not a one time thing now it's t a regular thing.

by Anonymousreply 546May 17, 2018 3:46 PM

There's a story from Cannes about Timmy losing his cap at one of the parties and he sent his PA out to get another so she found a female journalist wearing one and bought it?

So weird. He never even used to wear caps yet he now apparently desperately needs one wherever he goes that he can't even wait until stores open.

by Anonymousreply 547May 17, 2018 3:47 PM

He looks ugly and probably stinks.

by Anonymousreply 548May 17, 2018 3:48 PM

Well, that’s just my opinion...don’t see anything out of ordinary. As you said, in his London pics he looked unwashed and the same could go for Nick. Still, don’t see it as something so out of this world, but don’t want to digress too much on that.

by Anonymousreply 549May 17, 2018 3:49 PM

And for someone so young he has very marked bags under the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 550May 17, 2018 3:49 PM

They were saying he looks fine in the photos with Nick, which he does. All the fan photos since the Oscars he looks an absolute mess.

by Anonymousreply 551May 17, 2018 3:50 PM

The point is he wasn't like that before like there's definitely been a change in his appearance and a noticeable one. I also agree with r550, his eyes look constantly tired especially in those pap pics with Nick.

by Anonymousreply 552May 17, 2018 3:52 PM

It's obvious that since he crossed the Atlantic his French side has become more dominant, hence the lack of hygiene

by Anonymousreply 553May 17, 2018 3:53 PM

Happened before he crossed the Atlantic. He looked awful in those photos he uploaded on IG when he was still in NYC too.

by Anonymousreply 554May 17, 2018 3:53 PM

It was a joke. Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 555May 17, 2018 3:55 PM

r554 yep since March. Just look at the pics he uploaded on his IG, looks an exhausted mess.

by Anonymousreply 556May 17, 2018 3:56 PM

Maybe if he took a shower more often, he'd feel better.

by Anonymousreply 557May 17, 2018 3:58 PM

If someone wants to read the whole article about the lost cap here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558May 17, 2018 4:03 PM

Yeah I read that and it gave me a pause. Honestly I think not all's well w/him especially if you keep in mind how wasted he got at that Chopard party. Doesn't seem like him at all. :(

by Anonymousreply 559May 17, 2018 4:06 PM

Agree. These are all little things on their own but put them all together and it just doesn't read right. It really seems like he's struggling to make the transition from awards season back to normality. Especially considering he went from hanging out with a group of people all the time to now never seeing them, specifically Armie and co who he said himself he looked up to and it was obvious they kept an eye on him.

by Anonymousreply 560May 17, 2018 4:09 PM

I already gave my opinion and don’t think it’s so abnormal from him, but I know that other people might think differently. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So far, I think Pauline is so much cooler than him.

by Anonymousreply 561May 17, 2018 4:09 PM

r560 also add that retweet about depression/pain. That struck me as odd given he doesn't retweet anything anymore. I really hope he has a strong support system around him. Being far away in London with just his manager/assistant makes dealing with whatever he's dealing with even harder.

by Anonymousreply 562May 17, 2018 4:14 PM

He’s always had “down” moments such as after Interstellar, Call me by your name etc. for different reasons.

by Anonymousreply 563May 17, 2018 4:21 PM

Yeah but dealing with newfound fame on top of one of those down moments is gonna be something else altogether.

by Anonymousreply 564May 17, 2018 4:22 PM

I’m sure it will get better when he starts shooting and has his mind on his craft alone.

by Anonymousreply 565May 17, 2018 4:23 PM

R562 True. Keep thinking about how much of a big deal he made about Armie and Elizabeth helping him to settle in LA when he was filming Beautiful Boy and how they introduced him to friends etc. Doesn't really seem like he has anything like that now.

by Anonymousreply 566May 17, 2018 4:25 PM

Right. Although he's looked like crap in NYC too but at least his friends and part of his family is there. Not sure why Pauline and Timmy don't visit each other, maybe they did and kept it a secret but I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 567May 17, 2018 4:32 PM

^are there

by Anonymousreply 568May 17, 2018 4:33 PM

Well, if we're to believe that psycho poster, Pauline is no doubt sitting in Budapest waiting for Timothee to show up

by Anonymousreply 569May 17, 2018 4:34 PM

Hopefully he can form a strong bond with Joel Edgerton (maybe? I don't really know a lot about him) or another co-star to bring him back to earth a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 570May 17, 2018 4:35 PM

SNapped at Cannes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571May 17, 2018 4:41 PM

Adorable

by Anonymousreply 572May 17, 2018 4:47 PM

Judging from that pic and from the cap story, it looks like he wants to hide

by Anonymousreply 573May 17, 2018 4:53 PM

Then uh don't go to Cannes idiot.

by Anonymousreply 574May 17, 2018 4:56 PM

And go hang with the Weeknd who is chasing a famous model

by Anonymousreply 575May 17, 2018 5:00 PM

r570 at this point I have my doubts. He filmed with Carell too but doesn't even follow him on Twitter not that it means anything but still. I think his relationship with Edgerton will be probably the same. If you think about it that's standard for HW friendships/relationships. What's odd is how a married couple (Armie and Elizabeth) with two kids took in a kid 10, 14 years younger respectively for sleepovers, took him at dinners with their in laws and best friends. Head scratching af if you put aside the CMBYN fangirling.

by Anonymousreply 576May 17, 2018 5:02 PM

I was one of the people saying he was just looking relaxed rather than unkempt in previous threads but I'm changing my mind. These stores and his weird behavior at Cannes (not the making out + drugs, but the wanting to hide it and himself to the point of acting as if it didn't happen) make me think there is something off about him.

by Anonymousreply 577May 17, 2018 5:04 PM

A kid that got intimate with one of them, for a film but still.

by Anonymousreply 578May 17, 2018 5:05 PM

R576 Clearly a very genuine friendship between the three of them and I also think they may have seen something we didn't, perhaps him being kind of at risk of some of the stuff he's been doing lately and wanted to try and make sure he kept himself together.

by Anonymousreply 579May 17, 2018 5:06 PM

Is that hat story true?

by Anonymousreply 580May 17, 2018 5:07 PM

I think he and Armie definitely formed a genuine bond and I really think Armie is one of the few ppl in Timmy's life right now who he could talk to, if he is going through something.

by Anonymousreply 581May 17, 2018 5:09 PM

R580 Probably because in that new photo he's wearing Abel's hat even though he was wearing his own earlier that night. Again, the NEED to wear a hat is weird.

by Anonymousreply 582May 17, 2018 5:09 PM

Not just wearing a hat but that fucking hair in his face on top of it. Who tf hangs out like that at swanky parties?

by Anonymousreply 583May 17, 2018 5:11 PM

R581 Yeah, just a shame they really can't see each other right now.

And yeah him losing his hat is another sign that he was wasted that night.

by Anonymousreply 584May 17, 2018 5:12 PM

r584 I think part of the reason behind his current state is exactly that (and I'm not even a shipper so fuck off to whoever comes after me with that bs!)

by Anonymousreply 585May 17, 2018 5:16 PM

If the OP does not want to open a new thread once this is over , remember there´s one called HAL still active and empty. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 586May 17, 2018 5:17 PM

Nah I hate the shippers and I agree. They were living in each other's pockets for months and I remember after Timmy went home for a few weeks for Christmas and his birthday and then they reunited at Palm Springs it was completely obvious how thrilled Timmy was to be around them again.

by Anonymousreply 587May 17, 2018 5:18 PM

R585 Not a shipper either and I have to agree.

by Anonymousreply 588May 17, 2018 5:19 PM

I think it's disgraceful that his widow took up with that trashy Welshman, Owen Tudor. The Tudors really were the Markles of the time.

by Anonymousreply 589May 17, 2018 5:20 PM

Just go to this thread when this one is finished

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590May 17, 2018 5:22 PM

Love is love is love

by Anonymousreply 591May 17, 2018 5:23 PM

If he wanted to see Armie so bad, he could have booked a flight, just saying...I’m not denying that he might miss hanging out with them, but if he really wanted it, he could have done it.

by Anonymousreply 592May 17, 2018 5:28 PM

Not if Armie didn't want him there. The only person who has been with him is Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 593May 17, 2018 5:30 PM

Plus what is he gonna say "hey man I know this is weird and I only saw you two months ago but can I take a 10 hour flight to come visit you for two days while you're in the middle of making a movie?"

by Anonymousreply 594May 17, 2018 5:31 PM

r592 it's not just seeing him once or twice. They saw each other all the time for months and months. Now that's done with and I don't think it's a coincidence he's been looking like shit since the Oscars. In NYC he was with his friends and fam and he still looks a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 595May 17, 2018 5:33 PM

It's the Brentwood cap he lost. Its where the hammers are from. And there's a reason he can't go but I'm not gonna disclose it. Life is complicated.

by Anonymousreply 596May 17, 2018 5:36 PM

And I think he was always slightly insecure about their friendship. He used to talk about turning up at Armie's house uninvited and that interview where he was like 'the dynamic of our friendship is I show up and wait until they want me to leave'.

by Anonymousreply 597May 17, 2018 5:36 PM

Elizabeth probably groomed him before being seen in public with him.

by Anonymousreply 598May 17, 2018 5:38 PM

R596 I've seen people speculate that hat was Armie's based on a photo where he appeared to be wearing the same one or a very similar one.

by Anonymousreply 599May 17, 2018 5:40 PM

r596 can you throw us some scraps? Whatever you can.

r598 Please, Timmy didn't need Elizabeth to groom him. He looked perfectly fine before meeting her and Armie.

by Anonymousreply 600May 17, 2018 5:41 PM

Don't encourage R596 they're a shipper who will throw a delusional theory at you.

by Anonymousreply 601May 17, 2018 5:42 PM

What reason he can't go visit Armie? Because Tim is getting close to starting his film. He doesn't look like he's gained weight and there is a lot of horseback riding and sword fight that he had to learn

by Anonymousreply 602May 17, 2018 5:43 PM

In LA he was groomed by this lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603May 17, 2018 5:43 PM

Would Armie crash at Tim's place for the play??

by Anonymousreply 604May 17, 2018 5:45 PM

The apartment is small so who knows. Stop engaging in character assassination attempt aimed at me because you don't like some "theories" as u call them r601.

by Anonymousreply 605May 17, 2018 5:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!