Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Belle Pace et Le Cristal Noir

La Belle Pace continues to romance a gelfling fashion victim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 4, 2018 6:45 PM

I am cackling!

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2018 10:28 PM

Regarding my previous post (599) in the thread "La Belle Pace and The Fil Fantôme", please read this article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2018 10:30 PM

R2 if you listen to the lyrics I don’t think you can compare Calpernia wit Lola. She was a beautiful transgender woman not a man in drag looking for a one night stand

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2018 10:49 PM

R3

I agree with you! Calpernia's transition was perfect! But keep in mind that "Lola" was released in 1970. Back there transpeople who wanted to align mind and body had little resources, their truths being denied or considered an illness by some. I read a book about a trans man who began his transition in the 60's; the poor guy was a guinea pig!!! Last I heard of him, his health was in decline.

Anyway, Medicine has evolved and, nowadays, the transition process became more bearable and the results more natural. If the fictional Lola existed today, probably nobody would notice her because she would be like any other woman. But Lola existed in the 1970's and, probably, the closest she could come to express how she felt was by dressing in drag. But even in drag, someone saw a feminine essence in her. She was loved as a woman.

Today, people are more open-minded... but imagine the 1970's! If you read the article, you know that "Lola" and "Take A Walk On The Wild Side" by Lou Reed are the only two classical rock songs to address the subject of transsexualism, which is a huge achievement.

Of course, Calpernia is gorgeous; she's real, flesh and blood, and she has a powerful story. But you can't deny that the boy refers to Lola always as a woman and with love and respect.

by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2018 11:33 PM

I find it hilarious that most of the posters here have not seen abbreviated pants on men before--stylish men in my city have been wearing shortened pants for the past two years. Then again, most posters think Thom Browne is some minor designer (he dressed Michelle Obama during the White House years, ffs) and that Matt Foley's job of Director of Brand Marketing consists solely of posting on Instagram. Making shit up about Pace and Foley is fair game on DL, but get the facts right about fashion before posting on a gay site. We take that shit seriously.

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2018 3:12 AM

R5 A fashion trend does not mean a stylish look. 1980s sneakers is also a trend, and even Lee's overwhelmingly good looks wouldn't save that one.

Some of us have mostly been talking about how Matt is trying to turn his boyfriend into his style twin, though. Hopefully no bleached hair, though judging from Hobbit, Lee would look better in that, as well.

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2018 3:18 AM

R4 If there is a woman in his future, I'd be totally curious about her person. I can't imagine his "type" at all, and AL adds nothing to the imagination because she seems so very bland. (Although tbh so did R.A. Maybe that is the type? Low key unexpressive people? Excluding Matt.)

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2018 3:23 AM

Looks like Mama Pace was indeed in NYC watching the play last week. So much for people theorizing he was lying.😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2018 4:09 AM

R8 thank God I was starting to think that he was distanced from his family. Great to see Mama Pace there. And for TB idk maybe he really is into fashion.

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2018 4:21 AM

R8 People are stupid. No one would lie about things easily checked out unless they are dumb, and he never struck me as such.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2018 5:11 AM

He is not distant from his family. That is a rumor started by a hater. His parents came to visit him on his farm in August. Lee has dating Matt from the beginning of July so rumors about his parents disproving of his relationship are lies. Sally started following matt on instagram around then.

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2018 7:33 AM

They were not dating before August. Also, why didn't his dad come to see the play? Lee always seemed close to him. I think they definitely are or were at odds and now making some small steps toward each other.

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2018 7:55 AM

They’ve been dating from July. There used to be a video of matts on Facebook dated in July of him sitting in a pool. In the very first split second of the video you can see someone else’s very long legs in between his. They’re Lee’s legs. Matt has taken the video down

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2018 8:01 AM

Noone know that were Lee's Legs or not. you can't assume every long leg is Lee's. Don't spread shit until you have proofs.

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2018 8:13 AM

He deleted pics that too personal and obviously gay.

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2018 8:18 AM

Yeah, DL is full of shit already.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2018 8:22 AM

Who’s long legs were they then? They’re in between his legs. The most obvious answer is usually the correct one. If I was a detective I would guess they’re Lees legs.

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2018 8:27 AM

Who knows ? You don't know shit. People like you spread false rumors like this. Come again when you have solid proofs that they're dating before July. I mean with pics or some mentions on reliable source. They were at Province town on Sep5 so they must have been dating for sometime. Maybe you're right that that they're dating before Aug, but don't make shit up.

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2018 8:51 AM

R17 You can state your opion as fact. You can't just look at some long legs and announce that were Lee's legs.

by Anonymousreply 19April 12, 2018 8:58 AM

This reminds me the big Richlee rumours with a life of its own, growing with every new fact, tweet or alleged sighting. All bulls***. Mysterious sources providing info from every place they had been, allegedly knowing about the families stance, events happened in the 4 corners of the world. Or the endless speculation on a hand to prove Armitage was in Texas for Easter 2016. A hand is a hand, like a leg is a leg, and unless those body parts have something very peculiar (a scar or some recognizable clothes on them) it's impossible to be certain whose those parts belong. I remember a pic posted by Toby, of Armitage and Pace holding hands with Sally's daughter at TGD 2012. She cropped the image to show only the hands, but we can be - almost - sure they were indeed them because we know about the other photos together, and with the same child (wearing the same t-shirt). But without a real context, a hand is just a hand. Or a leg.

by Anonymousreply 20April 12, 2018 9:01 AM

R19 I didn’t state it as fact. I said i would guess. Why does it bother you so much? We know matt and lee are dating. Why couldn’t it be Lee’s legs? Too gay for you? Lee liked matts pic on August 14 so they were probably dating then. I would guess lee took the pic. One of matts friends teasingly asks ‘who art directed the pose?’

by Anonymousreply 21April 12, 2018 9:07 AM

Don't act like you were a victim here and others are homophobic cun**. No issue with Pace being 100% gay and showing it, but a problem with someone assuming a pair of long legs are his, even if only as a guess. Sure, they could be his, as of any other white male. I couldn't care less when they started dating, but I delivered a special bulls*** annoyance during the past 4 years. I want facts and I can't stand wild guessing anymore.

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2018 9:14 AM

r21 Why are you desparated to be Lee's legs LOL. At that time there're no proofs they're together. It could be anyone's legs.

by Anonymousreply 23April 12, 2018 9:28 AM

And noone said that they're not dating that time , Maybe they were. The issue is you are make shit up with nothing to back your opion just they're Lee's legs bc they're long, You're a joke.

by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2018 9:32 AM

R21 I don’t care if they’re Lee’s legs or not. It’s no big deal to me. Don’t know why everyone is so sensitive to speculations. It’s a gossip site

by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2018 9:36 AM

It's not speculation. It's bullshit. like r20 said you must have some evidence to back you up to speculate. And like r22 we're enough of wild guessing without proofs.

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2018 9:42 AM

R5

Thom Browne's fashion style is no strange to most people. The point is those who know it don't like it because for some (myself included) it's creepy and reminds us of things like conformity and alienation. It reminds people of things we'd like to forget, like the picture below.

R7

Uhm... I don't know. A Southern belle like Scarlet O'Hara, perhaps? (lol)

R8

It's good to see pictorial evidence that Mrs. Pace attended the play. I saw the lady on the far left in one IG video. However, the absence of Mr. Pace is strange, but maybe he's just waiting for a quieter time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2018 10:13 AM

R5

P.S.: TB worked for POTUS Michelle Obama and now he wants to work for Melania "out of respect for the Office". Yeah, right!

by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2018 10:18 AM

R28 Really??? If I didn't already dislike him for his clothes I would now for this statement. Pecunia non olet, I guess. Plus, the power and recognition a position like that involve.

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2018 10:28 AM

R28

I'm sorry! It's "FLOTUS Michelle Obama". I guess I'm worried about the increasing hostilities involving Syria.

by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2018 10:43 AM

We are all shit scared :((

by Anonymousreply 31April 12, 2018 10:48 AM

Can we all stop talking about Thom Browne? You guys can’t find anything bad to say about lee so we’re starting on his boyfriends boss? His dad maybe can’t sit for nearly 8 hours. It’s a marathon of a play

by Anonymousreply 32April 12, 2018 11:05 AM

R32

You are right! It's time to turn the page.

"His dad maybe can’t sit for nearly 8 hours. It’s a marathon of a play."

Interesting point of view! If it's really difficult for young people to stay quiet in tight places like a theater chair, it must be even worse for the elderly. My mother says her knees swell and it seems as if they're burning. Well observed!

by Anonymousreply 33April 12, 2018 11:18 AM

R27, congratulations. That's the whole fucking point of art, and Browne is an artist,whether people here want to admit it or not. We can NEVER forget things like alienation and conformity--forgetting those types of things is what put the Orange Fucktard in the White House and allows neo-Nazis to be classified as "good people" by said Orange Fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 34April 12, 2018 11:23 AM

R34 = Leni Riefenstahl apologist

by Anonymousreply 35April 12, 2018 11:27 AM

R34

IMHO, it would be better to celebrate and perpetuate the "aesthetics" of those who fought AGAINST conformity and alienation, of those who refused to be treated as sheep and defied the "herd mentality". But we are on the same page as far as that Cheeto goes!

by Anonymousreply 36April 12, 2018 11:48 AM

Is this the thread of La belle or Thom Browne and Donald Trump? We seem go too far

by Anonymousreply 37April 12, 2018 5:50 PM

[R3] All transgender "women" are men in drag you blind fuckwit lmao

by Anonymousreply 38April 12, 2018 6:35 PM

R37

Sorry, again! As far as I'm concerned, I'll stop beating this dead horse. (lol) But things are a little boring lately. And the Tony nominations will only be revealed on May 1st!

R38

I beg to differ!

Transgender people (men and women) do not identify themselves with their biological gender. They say it's like being born in the wrong body and everytime they look in the mirror, there's a feeling of strangeness as if there was another person looking back at them. Most transgenders want to transition to adequate their bodies to their minds, but it's a difficult and dangerous process, no to mention all the societal backlash that they will have to face (family, job, religion, civil rights, etc.)

Drag queens are usually gay men that want to express their feminine essence through artistical means. They are artists who use larger than life costumes and make up to entertain people and, at the same time, incorporate their inner feminine persona (if only for a few hours). Most drag queens don't want to transition; they want to remain as they are, biologically speaking.

by Anonymousreply 39April 12, 2018 8:27 PM

I really hope he gets nominated! I don’t care if he doesn’t win - that would be amazing of course but I just want him to get a nom.

by Anonymousreply 40April 12, 2018 8:46 PM

Back to the kink rumor from previous thread:

I read about it on DL of course. Not only in LP threads but also in other celebrity related threads on DL before the RichLee hysteria. Someone alleged that LP is into kink, some other kink and group and that CS is a buttom. LP was not famous enough to attract fangurls or trolls back then. Plus, nobody cared accept me lol. Does anyone Remember how much fun LP had talking in interviews about Thranduil, a King with dungeons ? LP was digging the idea of his favorite dwarf being kept in his dungeons. He wanted Thorin to bend the knee but Oakenshield refused and had to be punished...

He also commented on Gia Girl 's Araki inspired IG foto on Valentines Day (never saw LP commenting on anything on SM before).

As always there is no proof but next to every other rumor that circulated the kink and weed post are the only recurring ones from presumably various sources before RichLee.

[R7] IMO a women like Ashley Graham. Someone with brain and butt. Cant imagine him with a skinny girl or petite actress.

by Anonymousreply 41April 12, 2018 11:44 PM

R41 what was his commentary ?

by Anonymousreply 42April 13, 2018 12:16 AM

[R42]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 13, 2018 12:22 AM

R39 Like I said all transgender women are men in drag. The same way drag queens pretend to be women so do trans women pretend to be women and put on "woman face". Regardless of who wears it longer or whos had medical intervention at the end of the day they are all men in dresses.

Btw There are trans women who are also drag queens, which is pretty damn funny if you think about it.

by Anonymousreply 44April 13, 2018 12:27 AM

r43 I kind of WTF when I saw his comment. Maybe Asian girl's his type that he commented hot emoji on Gia chick post. Remember his rumor gf since Soildier Girl was also Asian.

by Anonymousreply 45April 13, 2018 2:32 AM

I'm r45 I mean if he were even bi.

by Anonymousreply 46April 13, 2018 2:34 AM

R45 There was a rumor during richlee times that they have an open relationship and L. likes small brunettes with Asian looks. Haha maybe Lily the fangirl has more hope than some!

by Anonymousreply 47April 13, 2018 4:07 AM

He is not into girls.. You idiots, people call him uncle bottom. That says all

by Anonymousreply 48April 13, 2018 4:15 AM

r48 You idiot. He's with Matty. He's an uncle top.

by Anonymousreply 49April 13, 2018 4:18 AM

Hahaha it's not even 100 comments yet and the arguing about what he meant when he said he dated women too already started. LP the man of mystery, people are dying to know.

by Anonymousreply 50April 13, 2018 4:19 AM

r50 I love him for that always the puzzle. In RichLEE I always thought he's bottom. In Matty era it looks like he scream from the rooftop that I'm a daddy top.hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 51April 13, 2018 4:26 AM

[quote]Also, why didn't his dad come to see the play? Lee always seemed close to him. I think they definitely are or were at odds and now making some small steps toward each other.

Projecting like an IMAX.

by Anonymousreply 52April 13, 2018 4:37 AM

Speaking of brunettes, I just remembered an old thread on ONTD where people wondered if he and Anna F. had something going (yeah that old), and someone said "no, though she's his type". I wondered where the type comment came from.

Anyway, his comment on that chick's insta is super suspicious, like why do you comment with flames when it's such an obviously sexy pic?

by Anonymousreply 53April 13, 2018 4:40 AM

I thought it means hot.

by Anonymousreply 54April 13, 2018 4:47 AM

That's exactly why.

by Anonymousreply 55April 13, 2018 4:49 AM

[quote]like why do you comment with flames when it's such an obviously sexy pic?

Are you for real?

by Anonymousreply 56April 13, 2018 5:00 AM

r56 I think that R53 just did't want to accept that Lee found Gia hot.

by Anonymousreply 57April 13, 2018 5:03 AM

Some years ago, Lee wrote a small essay about stage acting and BDSM and he seemed quite into both.

by Anonymousreply 58April 13, 2018 5:53 AM

The only ‘type’ Lee appears to have are blue eyed white men. If he enjoys BDSM that’s his own business. I’m pretty sure matt and lee know how to enjoy themselves in the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 59April 13, 2018 8:50 AM

he is fluid and do what the fuk he want to

jesus luv him and want him bee happi

by Anonymousreply 60April 13, 2018 9:22 AM

Kinkies just want to see him kinky, and I want to see him pure and respectful to human body and soul

by Anonymousreply 61April 13, 2018 10:20 AM

r59 He kind of likes Asian girls. He even finds Gia hot. Love him.

by Anonymousreply 62April 13, 2018 1:33 PM

Blue eyes white men and brunet Asian girls r59, Is it hard for you that he thinks Asian girl like Gia hot?

by Anonymousreply 63April 13, 2018 1:42 PM

R63 Gia is very hot and I laughed when I saw his comment - The little devil! I’m just saying, going by his last three serious relationships they were all white men with blue eyes. I don’t care who he finds hot.

by Anonymousreply 64April 13, 2018 1:53 PM

It's so hard to know who he finds hot. White classy guys, white trash like Matt, Asian girls, white chubby girls... LP is hot so he can get what he wants, I'm okay with that as long as he doesn't lose much weight like... this time, He looks old when he's skinny (I'm not sure coz of the play or he is the fashion victim) but I do miss his chipmunk cheeks so much

by Anonymousreply 65April 13, 2018 2:58 PM

The Asian girl looks like the jigsaw puppet. Maybe that's why he's attracted to it.

by Anonymousreply 66April 13, 2018 3:06 PM

Yes he looked better when he had a bit more weight.

by Anonymousreply 67April 13, 2018 3:10 PM

Very interesting subject! I want to discuss it, but right now I'm busy. Meanwhile, I'll leave you with this:

P.S.: Lee must have a subscription of "Busty Asian Beauties" just like Dean Winchester!!! (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 13, 2018 3:46 PM

This is ridiculous,just because he left a comment doesn’t mean he wants to bang her

by Anonymousreply 69April 13, 2018 4:44 PM

I'm told he was subscribed to some insta with nude chicks in it as well. AL, however, doesn't look the slighest bit Asian, or like Anna F., or anything close to "short, dainty brunette with a boyish figure" kind of description.

by Anonymousreply 70April 13, 2018 6:16 PM

slightest*

by Anonymousreply 71April 13, 2018 6:16 PM

R43 By the way, is she wearing panties?

by Anonymousreply 72April 13, 2018 6:37 PM

R65 Might be the pressure of the nude scene. You have to get skinny if you want your muscles to show up as much as possible. I always said he doesn't need the gym work, though--he has an amazing natural body, even putting on weight like in season 2 of HACF doesn't change anything.

by Anonymousreply 73April 13, 2018 8:46 PM

R70

Most likely to throw female fans off track ... since he likes more gay-ish instagram pages.

by Anonymousreply 74April 13, 2018 8:46 PM

R74 Seems unnecessarily complicated, it's not like he has to like other pages in order to get to look at them.

by Anonymousreply 75April 13, 2018 9:07 PM

That director should make him bend over during his nude scene. People would pay double for that sight.

by Anonymousreply 76April 14, 2018 2:00 AM

That's not classy.

by Anonymousreply 77April 14, 2018 6:30 AM

some gays like finger hot gals...

leave him be.

he gots needs.

by Anonymousreply 78April 14, 2018 1:26 PM

R78 are you joking? No gay man likes to finger hot gals

by Anonymousreply 79April 14, 2018 4:48 PM

How did it come to fingering eh?

by Anonymousreply 80April 14, 2018 7:01 PM

Get back to the thread, how come LP hang around TB office and Matt's boss doesn't bat an eye but when he wore short pants peoples lose there mind. Thom Browne might want a piece of Pace's pants too, he secretly liked LP pics on IG without following.

by Anonymousreply 81April 14, 2018 7:35 PM

Well if he wore knee long pants like TB himself people would sure lose their mind.

by Anonymousreply 82April 14, 2018 7:59 PM

Why does this thread continue to talk about Thom Browne? It’s his bf boss. He’s probably interested in him as an actor and has seen him round with Matt. He’s likely met him a few times. Matt works very closely with TB. I don’t think he’s interested in Lee that way and if he was I doubt he’d make a move on him.

by Anonymousreply 83April 14, 2018 8:15 PM

I'd loke Lee with TB than MF.

by Anonymousreply 84April 14, 2018 8:32 PM

I wonder why LP never did fashion shoots like Luke Evans for instance. I agree with Lagertha on TB s weird aesthetic but other labels would fit perfectly to LPs old Hollywood looks. Post Hobbit I expected LP to seize the opportunity for more publicity but instead RA dragged him to Narnia. As someone who always stresses out in interviews how much he likes to work, LP is only doing the minimum effort

by Anonymousreply 85April 14, 2018 11:01 PM

R85 Modeling work is not acting. And acting requires a lot of internal effort. We don't see how much time and effort he spends preparing for a role.

by Anonymousreply 86April 14, 2018 11:03 PM

lee does have a foot fetish and lets shoe persons kiss and cum on his toes....

so what

long as his butthole smells good I just don't care

by Anonymousreply 87April 14, 2018 11:38 PM

Well I also like Lee with TB than Matty boy but I don't think he has any chance with Matty's boss. He will not break up partner to dating him. Maybe Lee has changed his taste for men now and he doesn't want to dating a daddy who will control their relationship again.

by Anonymousreply 88April 15, 2018 5:38 AM

r88 Good point. I think Lee's over the moon now that everyone in Matty's circle lick his ass and he's completely in charge now. I really like in the vid that he walked ahead and all the boys tailed after him.

by Anonymousreply 89April 15, 2018 6:24 AM

R85 lee would look gorgeous if he did the shoot for any fashion brand, however I have to amit that he a bit lacks of personality (I mean his life is not so interesting that can inspire people) so modeling is not very suitable for him at this time. Maybe after some more blockbusters he's gonna shine but not right now. Ps: Sure TB is not gonna dumb his partner for LP but liking him as an actor or as MF's boyfriend, sorry I'm too old to follow that innocent way.

by Anonymousreply 90April 15, 2018 7:54 AM

R89 I noticed that, too, he looked like a king.

by Anonymousreply 91April 15, 2018 7:59 AM

The elven king and his entourage. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 15, 2018 9:46 AM

I read some interview of TB, he said he didn't have an account IG for him but for his dog. Anyone knows it ? TB doesn't use the IG account name TB but maybe he use the account for his dog, unfornatly, I followed this dog before and sometimes I saw this account like Lee's pics but without following Lee. I don't know what TB thought about Lee but his action make me feel funny.

by Anonymousreply 93April 15, 2018 10:16 AM

Thom browne's partner is Andrew bolton.They have stable relationship for quite a few years

by Anonymousreply 94April 15, 2018 10:38 AM

If la belle had secret relationship with TB, it would be super drama movie to LP. I find topic about TB it's interesting, I will stalk him.

by Anonymousreply 95April 15, 2018 10:43 AM

The name of the dog is Hector

by Anonymousreply 96April 15, 2018 11:13 AM

I'll stalk Hector then.

by Anonymousreply 97April 15, 2018 11:15 AM

There is gonna be the day Thom Browne fires Matt the rat and fucks his majestic boyfriend. I'll grab pop corn and enjoy the drama series!

by Anonymousreply 98April 15, 2018 11:18 AM

If I were TB, I'd send Matt the lizard to work in Paris or Milan then fuck his bf.

by Anonymousreply 99April 15, 2018 11:22 AM

oh come on! Don’t you guys know it’s actually Matt behind these ig accounts? He’s the new media director or something for TB.

by Anonymousreply 100April 15, 2018 11:24 AM

I simply do not believe thom and lee have 4 ways with their fuktoys

by Anonymousreply 101April 15, 2018 11:27 AM

Matt is behind the dog account then why this dog didn't follow Lee ? And Matt like LP's pics by his own account after that sometimes he use his boss dog account like his bf pics as well ?? Oh wow, Matt seems to have too much free time and TB should find more pj for him.

by Anonymousreply 102April 15, 2018 11:35 AM

TB and his partner are almost 60 but in relationship for 5-6 yrs that's not much stable for their age. Look at Tom ford and his partner that's stable. I'm in for the drama.

by Anonymousreply 103April 15, 2018 11:41 AM

What is going on with this thread? There is a lot of active imaginations here. What is the age of the average poster here? People are seriously delusional and have obviously never worked in a professional environment. People are so desperate to find dirt on Lee. Someone wants to stalk TBs dog? Are you crazy? BTW Matt manages TB insta accounts including the dog’s.

by Anonymousreply 104April 15, 2018 11:57 AM

r104 Proofs. How do you know the lizard manages those acct.?

by Anonymousreply 105April 15, 2018 12:11 PM

TB's dog's ig is for fashion and it's good that it has more followers. What's not good about following it?

by Anonymousreply 106April 15, 2018 12:15 PM

R106 it’s the idea that someone wants to stalk the dog to somehow see whether he likes Lee’s posts. As though there is some big conspiracy that TB wants to fuck Lee. TB is in a serious relationship with his partner. They have been dating from 2012. They live together in a swanky pad and treat Hector as though he was their own child. Why don’t you google them if you’re so interested.

by Anonymousreply 107April 15, 2018 12:23 PM

I did. Rich and Lee had also dated since 2012 too and now they broke up and so many celebs who had been in relationship more than 5-6 yrs so anything can happen in real life. You can guarantee people's relationship you don't know.

by Anonymousreply 108April 15, 2018 12:40 PM

R108 true you can’t guarantee anyone’s relationship. You also can’t compare relationships. Why are you so hell bent in wanting TB to cheat on his partner to start an affair with Lee?

by Anonymousreply 109April 15, 2018 12:49 PM

Calm down, They're not breaking up just bc I want them to. This's just for fun speculating when TB or HT will like Lee's post again. . Why're you so serious and invest in goosip shit like DL.

by Anonymousreply 110April 15, 2018 1:08 PM

Ok ok sum up I think Matt seems to have too much free time then he use his own account to like LP pics after that he log in the dog account and like this pic again.

by Anonymousreply 111April 15, 2018 1:10 PM

What does he do that for ? It's not like Lee needs likes for his account to see things.

by Anonymousreply 112April 15, 2018 1:15 PM

R110 because it’s real people and real relationships you’re talking about.

by Anonymousreply 113April 15, 2018 1:28 PM

OT: Before jumping straight into the bitchery, I'd like to take a moment to celebrate the life and work of film director Milos Forman, who passed away last Friday, 13th. He was my favorite director and I must confess that I entertained the idea that, one day, Lee would work with him. Thank you, Mr. Forman! Your soul moved on but your legacy will remain!!!

R41

The interview where Lee talks about his character's dungeons is really funny. At first, you can see he can barely refrain the laughter (look at the dimples!), but when he says "Kneel", he breaks it! He's really a wolf disguised as a sheep. It's funny how the ones who look so proper, shy and well-behaved, usually are the naughtiest ones! I can only imagine how Tom Hiddleston, the ultimate English gentleman, is behind four walls! (lol)

R58

If he wants someone to hurt him, I'll be more than happy to oblige!!! But, if he wants to hurt me, he'll have to best me on one-on-one combat! (My man, Ragnar, killed a bear with a spear and a hound with his bare hands in order to be worthy of marrying me!!!)

P.S.: Have you ever seen "Quills" with Geoffrey Rush, Kate Winslet and Joaquin Phoenix? Great movie!

R61

Surely you jest! But first, answer me this question: which is your favorite ice cream flavor?

R65 R73

I agree with both! He doesn't look healthy these days! But I want to believe it's because of the strenuous effort he's putting into the play. I hope Mrs. Pace cooked him at least one homemade meal for him to regain some of his lost strenght!

R85 R86

Sometimes, a great-looking actor with great acting skills just don't work on the catwalk. It's sad but true. Although, I believe this is not his case: Lee knows how to strike a pose, he just doesn't want to. He would look great modelling a well-tailored Italian suit!!!

P.S.: Today's Luke Evans' B-day! He's also turning 39. Best wishes!

R90 R104 R106

It's well-known that I don't like TB's fashion style, but I don't believe he would be so stupid as to dump his long-time partner to chase a unicorn!

As for Matt being responsible for Hector's account, I'm not surprised; a human being (I know, there's a controvesy about his status as a sentient being) had to do it (opposing thumbs and all that). The poor pooch is a fashion victim, always forced to wear and advertise his father's brand. Hector should be allowed to wear his beautiful natural coat, designed by Earth's best stylist: Mother Nature! #Hectorsnofashionvictim (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 15, 2018 3:08 PM

R58

I remember the article! In fact, here's the link to those who haven't read it, yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 15, 2018 3:10 PM

I don't think Hector natural clothes is pretty but I agree R114, he should be allowed to wear his natural clothes.

by Anonymousreply 116April 15, 2018 3:31 PM

R114 You know, I couldn't get rid of this impression when I first saw him in Pushing Daisies. Such a nice modest boy, but is he really? Isn't there a spark of something sharp inside all that sweetness, like a sugar cake hiding a drop of chili.

by Anonymousreply 117April 15, 2018 4:04 PM

R115 He should seriously try his hand at writing novels or something, it was a very well written piece.

by Anonymousreply 118April 15, 2018 4:06 PM

WR118 Amen. So, you have finally found the little "Guardians" (the play) essay with BDSM references. Well, Lee's character, English Boy, was a sadist and an abuser, so, let's say we don't know how much of that written discourse was Lee and how much it was the stage persona speaking. It's a pity Lee hasn't published any other written pieces after that. But he did say once he was keeping a diary. By the way, Lee's character talks about fingerfucking and Osama bin Laden and he chooses to mention that in his essay, so our previous poster was not completely off track.

by Anonymousreply 119April 15, 2018 4:55 PM

So, the elven king's dungeons, the essay and Gia's bondage photo, any other proof?

by Anonymousreply 120April 15, 2018 5:05 PM

[R117] I second that. Reading the kink rumors back then did not surprise me at all

[R114] Lagertha, I am only here bc of you (and sometimes Lee) lol

[119] I remember the article from one of the very early Lee threads. I guess the kink debate startet while simultaneous with the play

by Anonymousreply 121April 15, 2018 6:02 PM

sorry ...

[[R119]]

I remember the article from one of the very early Lee threads. I guess the kink debate startet simultaneous with the play

by Anonymousreply 122April 15, 2018 6:04 PM

I think, however, that it is a little dangerous to make such direct associations between actor and character. He played a trans woman, yet nothing points at him being anything but a cisgender male. He played het, gay and bisexual people, and he is obviously only one of those.

One thing can be pulled from that essay, he's not a fitness freak and I'm with him on that. Starving yourself and punishing yourself at the gym, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 123April 15, 2018 6:19 PM

R123 punishing himself at the gym, nope. But starving himself, yes I think he is starving himself, he has been losing weight quickly. He might want to be as skinny as Matt and his friends.

Ps: or drug makes him lose weight I dont know...

by Anonymousreply 124April 15, 2018 8:06 PM

R124 The theatergoers say he is in great shape (in the AiA nude scene), I think it has to involve the gym somehow. He isn't losing it quickly, though. He was fit back in fall 2016, he looks rather thin in season 4 of HACF (more so than in season 1 even), so he was skinny enough in early 2017 already. It's not like he went through weight loss in two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 125April 15, 2018 8:11 PM

this is about lee !!!

not the cock hounds around him.

by Anonymousreply 126April 16, 2018 5:49 AM

You say it like he's an innocent little boy and the cock hounds are watching for their chance to corrupt him.

R114 I bet that one-on-one combat would be interesting. He never struck me as a dude prone to fighting, though, but the sheer advantage of height and weight must play in his favor.

by Anonymousreply 127April 16, 2018 5:45 PM

R127 You can't mess with Lagertha, though. She might have a "spear" under her frock. Sorry, Lagertha, just couldn't resist.

by Anonymousreply 128April 16, 2018 5:52 PM

R116

Companion animals shouldn't be subjected to wear man-made clothes, unless in cases of extreme weather like the Winters in Kattegat. But what worries me is: what if Matt decides to dress Pete, Artic Freeze, Freddie, Stew and the chickens, and, Odin forbid, sweet Carl in TB clothes? Would Lee allow it?

R117

Exactly! Remember that, back in "Wonderfalls", Aaron had a huge stash of porn videos? And, what about that episode of "Pushing Daisies" where Ned reveals that he had a bad experience with a past girlfriend because they wanted to have sex on a bear hug but, given Ned's "gift", the bear came back to life? Sweet Ned was a naughty boy, too. Lee is a wolf disguised as a sheep, I tell you; deep inside, he is a really bad boy who needs to be punished! (*roars*)

R118, Delusional Frau

The wise say that every person we meet leaves something of him/her with us when (s)he leaves and vice-versa. Considering the work of an actor/actress, I believe it is valid to say that these "leftover" emotions and behaviors created during the artistic work do linger after the end of said work. Granted, the intensity isn't as high as when the character is "living inside" the actor/actress, but a tiny bit remains. A good casting director can find the right actor/actress to a certain role by means of a psychological study. On the other hand, assigning the wrong role to an actor/actress can result in disaster. I know an actor (he's unknown outside my little corner of the world) who played an abusive husband and father, but the character was his complete opposite; bottom line: severe depression! Such is the intensity of an actor's work!

Delusional Frau, have you ever noticed that Lee likes to talk with his hands? He's always using them to emphasize his points of view (BTW, nice big hands). Your mention of "fingerfucking" reminded me of an interview during the SDCC 2014 where he makes some odd moves with his fingers. (*winks*) Unfortunately, I couldn't find the right interview.

R121

Oh, why... Thank you very much, Anonymous friend! I'm here for Lee, Laughs and Serial Procrastination.

R123 R124 R125

During the days of "Lincoln" and "Twilight", he was interviewed while running in Central Park, there's also a video of him climbing a rope; from IG, we know he continues to run and exercise. Although, he admitted to having starved himself for "Soldier's Girl". I wonder how he's going to appear in "Captain Marvel".

R127

He may be tall and heavy, but I have lots of experience and agility. He had some badass movements as Thranduil, but that was a ballet. As long as he doesn't wear a cape like Thranduil's, I give him three minutes before biting the dust. (Shieldmaiden power)! (lol)

R128

Delusional Frau! How did you know about the spear?

Ha, ha!!! I'm kidding. I don't carry a spear... I carry several daggers close to my body! When wearing a dress, I carry my always faithful breast dagger (a heirloom of my family; legend says Xena herself gave it to my ancestor), a dagger tied to my tigh and another one to my ankle; in battle, I favor the hatchet in my hand, a dagger in my waist and another one in my boot. As you can see, just the basics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 16, 2018 8:52 PM

This is the best photo of 🦎 I have ever seen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 16, 2018 11:01 PM

R130

ROTFLMAO!!! They tagged Matt (and only Matt)!!!

The link in the account's biography goes to "Bottoms Beware! Anal fissures are a real pain in the ass"!!! (lol)

I guess Lee is giving his cherry a hard time!!! (Oh, my sides hurt!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 16, 2018 11:43 PM

R131 W.T.F. 😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 132April 17, 2018 12:13 AM

Is that him in the photo in r130?

by Anonymousreply 133April 17, 2018 12:55 AM

Judging from the emoji, Foley is tagged because he took the photo. The model in the photo also has thicker limbs than Foley.

by Anonymousreply 134April 17, 2018 12:57 AM

No that's lizard, he usually stands like that with his pevlis thrust out past his shoulders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 17, 2018 1:00 AM

How does using botox on your anus enchance bottoming when you feel less as a result?

Anyway, not the kind of thing I'd want to model for.

by Anonymousreply 136April 17, 2018 6:38 AM

Matt looks amazing in that pic and this was taken by his photographer friend a few years back. He may or may not go to that clinic and so what if he does. In case you didn’t know ALL gay men go to sexual health clinics. The posters on this thread are obv a bunch of uneducated fraus. Let’s laugh at a gay mens health clinic! Smh

by Anonymousreply 137April 17, 2018 7:12 AM

hahaha Rich botoxes his face. Matthew botoxes his anus. OMG I'm gonna die.LOL

by Anonymousreply 138April 17, 2018 7:23 AM

R137 You have a pretty idealistic concept of gay men. Anus bleaching and such is a very specific kind of aesthetic/sexual entertainment closer to plastic surgery than actual health concerns.

by Anonymousreply 139April 17, 2018 7:33 AM

R137 who said anything about anus bleaching? You have no idea what you’re talking about.

by Anonymousreply 140April 17, 2018 7:48 AM

R140 was meant for R139

by Anonymousreply 141April 17, 2018 9:38 AM

R139

I'm not laughing because of his health concerns. In fact, I believe that everyone must take care of his/her health, not only for their own good but out of respect for their partners, family, etc. HIV is out there and many people are disregarding it, believing that just because it has a treatment, it's not necessary to take preventive measures.

I'm laughing because (after Paris, NYC, Milan) he modelled for a clinic that advertises on IG (!!!) and breaks the confidentiality pact by dropping the names of its clients and/or models. There should be a disclaimer indicating that the image of the person was being used only as an illustration of how a healthy gay man looks.

by Anonymousreply 142April 17, 2018 10:12 AM

R142 anyone with half a brain knows that Lagertha but this thread has a bunch of hyenas that do anything to belittle MF. The way they reacted is just another way they showed their true colors. They’re angry and bitter. Their comments are painfully close to being homophobic. It’s a sexy picture of Matt who is a beautiful GAY man.

by Anonymousreply 143April 17, 2018 10:38 AM

R143

If it's an old picture, I wonder if they asked for his permission to post it in their account.

by Anonymousreply 144April 17, 2018 10:45 AM

R144 maybe they did maybe they didn’t. The point is who cares? It’s for a sexual health clinic aimed towards gay men. Nothing to be ashamed of.

by Anonymousreply 145April 17, 2018 10:52 AM

The image of Matt getting his ass stitched weekly because Lee ripped it apart will never go outta my head. Call me uneducated, I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 146April 17, 2018 10:54 AM

Who are you r143 ? Matty's Mommy.? LOL

by Anonymousreply 147April 17, 2018 11:00 AM

R145

Because their behavior may lead to other gay men, who fear exposure (and they exist), to refuse seeking any kind of medical treatment.

R146

Oh, Aslaug! You little devil! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 148April 17, 2018 11:01 AM

Come on

Did any of us really doubt that Foley bleaches his anus?

by Anonymousreply 149April 17, 2018 11:09 AM

How come we go this far ? jajajajaja

by Anonymousreply 150April 17, 2018 11:12 AM

Or Lee is a regular customer, too. I am sure they are versatile

by Anonymousreply 151April 17, 2018 12:04 PM

I don't see Lee getting his ass botoxed tbh. LOL I'm trying my best but I just can't with Matt. I don't wanna mock him but he furnishes one fit occasion after another.

by Anonymousreply 152April 17, 2018 12:50 PM

R151 Agree. Lee could be full-time bottom for his ex but Matty, no I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 153April 17, 2018 12:53 PM

Matt can't top sundae, believe me.

by Anonymousreply 154April 17, 2018 1:43 PM

R154 I have heard that before. But still made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 155April 17, 2018 2:54 PM

Most gay men are vers

by Anonymousreply 156April 17, 2018 3:08 PM

Who said Matt can't top the Sundae, he looks like a raisin so yes he can top (in a desperate way) Call me bitter, salty... or whatever you like, but if there is anti Leematt stan, count me in. I'm sick enough of the lizard

by Anonymousreply 157April 17, 2018 4:13 PM

R143 Nothing homophobic about it, it's the same as commenting on Kim K.'s obsession with her looks.

by Anonymousreply 158April 17, 2018 4:48 PM

When will the filming start, by the way? It sounded like it was underway and I wondered what would happen to the play.

by Anonymousreply 159April 17, 2018 5:18 PM

R156 And some of them don't do that kind of sex at all, so all those top/bottom discussions are meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 160April 17, 2018 7:38 PM

[quote] hahaha Rich botoxes his face. Matthew botoxes his anus.

I see no difference

by Anonymousreply 161April 17, 2018 8:52 PM

lol but MF is a new media consultant and Dr Goldstein probably just a client. MF providing picture (s) and of course knowledge about social media etc to a gay surgeon discussing ASS is, i not sure how to say it, a statement? MF is gay and proud. I feel a little, only a teensy bit sorry for him that he fell in love with someone like Lee: no pictures on Instagram, no likes for their relationship, no "omg, you and Lee Pace, wow, I cant! Dying! #savage" comments, no public events etc

by Anonymousreply 162April 17, 2018 9:10 PM

R162 Weekly reminder Lee was exactly the same with Alicia. He didn't post mushy selfies or nude pics or "omg this is my girlfriend isn't she cute", didn't let her do the same, didn't announce their relationship, didn't even do red carpets. Personally, I think it's classy. Much classier than plastering your private stuff all over social media for random strangers to "like" it.

by Anonymousreply 163April 17, 2018 9:52 PM

I wish lee and Matt would be open about their relationship. I get that lee wants to be private but it’s like he’s still hiding. I feel sorry for MF. I’m sure it hurts seeing his friends looking loved up on Instagram and Lee won’t share a picture of them or even hint that they’re together. Other more high profile gay celebrities share their love lives on insta without it being tacky. I can’t see why he can’t either.

by Anonymousreply 164April 17, 2018 10:36 PM

LP would never share his privat life (BoyF or GirlF), especially not on SM. He´s an introvert unlike MF. Btw, I was shocked about the video someone (Gia Girl?) uploaded on IG where LP is hugging MF in Costa Rica lol. I don´t believe he knows about its existence

by Anonymousreply 165April 17, 2018 10:57 PM

In terms of privacy, Lee and RA were the perfect match.

by Anonymousreply 166April 17, 2018 11:03 PM

I don’t think Lee would’ve admitted that he dated men and women while dating RA. I think he’s let his guard down that way and is more comfortable showing his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 167April 17, 2018 11:09 PM

[R 167]

I agree. With RA la belle turned from a man giving funny interviews (see above) to the nervous, less witty guy during Apple Q&A

by Anonymousreply 168April 17, 2018 11:22 PM

I agreed with r164 At least he might just want to post about AIA and caption I'm proud of you babe but couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 169April 18, 2018 1:17 AM

I'm with R163. FFS, Lee has never been an attention whore, and most normal people over the age of 22 don't require constant social media coverage to validate themselves or their relationships.

by Anonymousreply 170April 18, 2018 1:18 AM

R170 don't forget that at the beginning Matty was totally into "showing the world he is with Pace" until some sense came to him and he stopped showing their relationship and now his friends do the honor.

by Anonymousreply 171April 18, 2018 1:36 AM

r170 Lee's nomal but Matt's obviously not like r171 said. He craves for attention but surely he didn't get some sense by himself I guessed Lee made him be, the rest we know his friends do the job for him so I assume he's dying to post I'm proud of you bae.

by Anonymousreply 172April 18, 2018 1:45 AM

R167 I always got the impression L was extremely private but not that much about closet precisely and R was maybe less private but extremely closeted. So it worked, in a way.

by Anonymousreply 173April 18, 2018 3:11 AM

Le Belle is snubbed by NY Drama League (Garfield and McArdle nominated)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 18, 2018 4:58 PM

So Lee carries a backpack on Wed. I assumed he's back from his days off at the farm to stay weekdays in the city.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 19, 2018 4:07 AM

At Matt's flat in downtown Manhattan

by Anonymousreply 176April 19, 2018 8:38 AM

Maybe or maybe not, who knows? If you know for sure, please share r176.

by Anonymousreply 177April 19, 2018 11:02 AM

Maybe he has an apartment in NY? maybe always had? The farm is kind of too far away to commute except for weekends, and it seems to be a bit risky to always rely on staying with his current partner if they change once a while. Better to have a backup.

by Anonymousreply 178April 19, 2018 11:09 AM

r176 is desperated to believe that Lee and the lizard are like school girls lovers.

by Anonymousreply 179April 19, 2018 11:11 AM

R179 are you the person who trolls Lee on instagram too? The artic breeze Instagram name?

by Anonymousreply 180April 19, 2018 11:44 AM

r180 No, I'm not. In fact I don't need to answer your question who you are to investigate me. If I do so what ? and if I don't so what? what will you do ? We're anonymous here. Stop asking stupid question.

by Anonymousreply 181April 19, 2018 12:22 PM

Well he must be staying in NY somewhere, it's not possible to go back to the farm every night after the play. Although I think I saw the backpack on other weekdays too.

by Anonymousreply 182April 19, 2018 12:31 PM

R181 just wondering if you’d admit if it was you. It’s anonymous here after all. I mean you obv hate matt with a passion. It wouldn’t surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 183April 19, 2018 12:31 PM

r183 I think many don't like your Matty boy here. Only you that seems to be a lizard's admirer. Oh and I'll leave it to you to guess if I'm a troll or not. I don't care what you think.

by Anonymousreply 184April 19, 2018 12:40 PM

Matt is generally not very popular on DL and elsewhere, except for 3 to 4 reddit stans.

by Anonymousreply 185April 19, 2018 1:03 PM

I think people don’t like him because whenever he and lee started dating many people still hoped that him and RA were still an item. The pic that matt took of Lee and Pete on Labor Day people were convinced that Lee was wearing a wedding ring?! Other such “evidence” was presented that they were still dating such as Richard wearing a necklace that maybe had a ring on it and Richard wearing a shirt that was designed by someone lee follows on Instagram. It was just reaching. I don’t think people got their heads round the fact that Richlee was no more and suddenly there was Matt. Who is into fashion with his bleached hair and unusual pants. It doesn’t matter who likes Matt here. It has no effect on their relationship. Richlee is over. Lee is happy with matt.

by Anonymousreply 186April 19, 2018 1:18 PM

r186 I don't know about others. I don't like Matt bc of his disgusting behavior posting naked guy at the window in the hotel an France and Lee in the bedroom. That's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 187April 19, 2018 1:30 PM

R186 stop using Richard as a excuse for some of us not liking Foley each one has a motive. Personally I don't like him because he exposed their relationship at the beginning. I don't know Foley maybe he's a good guy but that doesn't mean I should like him but Lee is with him so obviously we will keep talking and speculating about them.. I don't give a fuck about Armitage.

by Anonymousreply 188April 19, 2018 1:31 PM

And lizard's admirer if you can't stand Matt is disscussed negatively you can fuck off and go back to Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 189April 19, 2018 2:05 PM

I was so past RichLee when Matt entered the game, so no. I just can't stand personalities like Matt and his friends circle. His behavior at the very beginning of their relationship was more or less disgusting. This guy is simply not my cup of tea and I don't get this pairing.

by Anonymousreply 190April 19, 2018 2:07 PM

Interestingly, even people who have no idea who he or Lee ist feel repulsed when shown a pic of him. I made a little experiment with some of my friends who don't know about him and Lee (and don't care). I showed them pictures from Matt's IG, mainly because I wanted to know if it's a personal thing or if others feel those negative vibes, too. This is not representative in any way but 4 out of 5 people reacted clearly negative and said he looked unsympathetic, pretending, cold, compassionless, like: Yuck, who is this? The 5th person said something like: Ugly dude but he seems fun. Though I still know this is no scientific study, I still find it somewhat telling.

by Anonymousreply 191April 19, 2018 2:14 PM

I showed Matt's picture to the reptiles at the pet store and they all went into heat.

by Anonymousreply 192April 19, 2018 2:24 PM

R192 in 3-2-1 minutes r180 will ask you if you're a troll "Arctric freeze" becauuse you hate the lizard with a passion. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 193April 19, 2018 2:41 PM

R186 Suddenly? It's been a year and AL between RA and MF.

by Anonymousreply 194April 19, 2018 2:47 PM

R192 😂 haha best comment ever haha

by Anonymousreply 195April 19, 2018 2:52 PM

As for people disliking M, I assume they either don't like his social media behaviour or they are simply envious.

by Anonymousreply 196April 19, 2018 3:10 PM

Great pic OP! I've never seen Giuliana Rancic look so attractive; glad to see she's put on a bit of weight too.

by Anonymousreply 197April 19, 2018 3:14 PM

r196 and people who disliked Richard were envious too? Nahhhh I don't think so. People discussing here will never have a chance with him so why envy. I think it is mainly his disgusting behavbior.

by Anonymousreply 198April 19, 2018 3:21 PM

I’m with R187 and Aslaug. I don’t like Matt and most of his friends because of their social media personalities. Maybe they’re nice people in real life but I don’t have to like them.

by Anonymousreply 199April 19, 2018 3:34 PM

R198 Why not? Some of them might be even living in NY. RA is the only bf we know about who was an actual celebrity. Others were just regular people. M. is just a regular person.

And if he is indeed bisexual and ready to date women too, then even fraus stand a chance if they are decent looking.

by Anonymousreply 200April 19, 2018 4:12 PM

R191 what? You have 5 friends?! Did they think it was weird their “friend” showing them a picture of a random guy. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 201April 19, 2018 4:17 PM

R187 why was it disgusting behavior? You can’t even tell it was Lee. It was a grainy. You had to record his insta story, pause it at the naked man part and magnify it. I’m laughing so hard at the level of stalking. YOU are the creepy one.

by Anonymousreply 202April 19, 2018 4:32 PM

R202 I'm not 191 but It was clearly Lee. Everyone saw it thanks to Foley. The only creepy one here is Foley and Co.

by Anonymousreply 203April 19, 2018 5:03 PM

Putting unsolicited nudes of your boyfriend on the internet is not nice, it doesn't matter whether or not they are grainy. However, we don't know whether or not Lee was aware. Maybe he agreed to it.

by Anonymousreply 204April 19, 2018 5:04 PM

R203 how is it creepy though? You’ve obviously never fucked your boyfriend on vacation. If lee pace was standing in front of me naked at the window I’d film it too.

by Anonymousreply 205April 19, 2018 5:05 PM

R204 of course he saw it. He likes all MFs insta. You guys are a bunch of prudes. You need to stop clutching your pearls. Unsolicited nudes?! ’m laughing so hard.

by Anonymousreply 206April 19, 2018 5:08 PM

R206 Formally speaking, there is a difference between knowing beforehand and liking afterwards.

Although L was doing full frontal nudity on stage back in his twenties as well. I'm not sure he's shy enough to object to an extra grainy fleeting image of his hot body flashing through someone's insta story. Did you notice most of his summer selfies where he lies on the grass with a book and the company of his dog show him shirtless? There was a video of him walking on California hills with his friends and he is only wearing shorts as well. Same for CR holiday videos, oftentimes other guys are wearing t-shirts but he doesn't.

My point is, I don't think it's a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 207April 19, 2018 5:13 PM

It was hardly a unsolicited nude. You can only see his chest. No penis. If you want to see his penis go see AiA. If lee was angry about it (unlikely) he’s forgiven him lol

by Anonymousreply 208April 19, 2018 5:21 PM

R205 of course I would film him and keep it to myself. There's no need to show the world. It's not about being a prude it's about being private.

by Anonymousreply 209April 19, 2018 5:23 PM

R209 you need to get out more and live a little. Anyways It was a grainy insta story of lee from the waist up. You can’t even tell it was him. It was hardly a dick pic.

by Anonymousreply 210April 19, 2018 5:28 PM

R210 That's what I meant. Look at his insta, in the mangrove pic and the funny beach pic you can see his body very well, and he put those photos on his own insta himself.

He isn't an attention whore who puts his body on display, but I always had the impression he was naturally cool with lack of clothes. In a somewhat European casual way.

by Anonymousreply 211April 19, 2018 5:31 PM

R209 so according to you maybe Foley was with another person at the time?

by Anonymousreply 212April 19, 2018 5:43 PM

R201 I hang around with weirdos. It's natural behavior.

by Anonymousreply 213April 19, 2018 5:45 PM

R213 maybe you should hang with more open minded friends if they feel ‘repulsed’ by Matt. Are they repulsed by you hanging out on a gay chat room?

by Anonymousreply 214April 19, 2018 6:12 PM

R212 Well the threesome rumors are persistent, and some of them even have chicks.

by Anonymousreply 215April 19, 2018 6:20 PM

R214 No most of them are queer as am I. Newsflash: You can dislike Matt without being a homophobic. It's not that you have to find every gay guy absolutely great.

by Anonymousreply 216April 19, 2018 6:23 PM

R216 I just re read what you wrote again. I’m calling it lies. Your 4 out of 5 gay friends said that? Darling keep taking the meds and come out of your fantasy world

by Anonymousreply 217April 19, 2018 7:26 PM

Please calm down! No matter how hard you fight, most people here doesn't like Matt and his friends. Lee deserves someone better. That is, have a nice day!

Btw I'm not richlee stan, say it I'd punch to your face

by Anonymousreply 218April 19, 2018 7:34 PM

What does disliking MF have to do with being gay, bisexual, straight or whatever anyway?

by Anonymousreply 219April 19, 2018 7:39 PM

Also something I forgot the other day. The person who keeps blaming L for posting with women in photos from misc events instead of turning away with a shudder, how did you manage to miss Berenice at the Revolt premiere? Or is it okay since she was the one feeling him up and not the other way around? But he didn't look disgusted at all, I'd call his expression positively smug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220April 19, 2018 7:44 PM

posing* not posting dammit

by Anonymousreply 221April 19, 2018 7:45 PM

R192

You made my day!!! (ROTFL) However, I must tell you that exposing innocent reptiles to pictures of Matt may be considered animal cruelty!

R199

I concur! Château de la Ballue was a terrible first impression.

R217

Don't mess with my friend Aslaug! This is my royal privilege! (lol) Besides, she's right: gay, bi, straight or any other demomination people may have do not make them nice human beings by default. If they can't express empathy, it's all useless. Matt doesn't send others positive vibes (on SM, at least). That's it, I said it!

P.S.: Once again, I'll tell you: Lee's shyness is a disguise for his inner dire wolf! The guy is a teaser, that's what he is!

by Anonymousreply 222April 19, 2018 8:07 PM

He surely must be a teaser, otherwise he wouldn't have managed to seduce bloody reclusive and oppressed RA. Hi

by Anonymousreply 223April 19, 2018 8:28 PM

read this and forget about MF. Best AiA reviewe so far

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 19, 2018 9:36 PM

Someone's been impressed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 19, 2018 10:17 PM

R224 Those reviews need to have more about Lee.

by Anonymousreply 226April 19, 2018 10:24 PM

R224

"When I saw “Millennium Approaches,” audience members laughed when Prior first collapsed, bleeding. I was furious, and then saddened when I realized that many of them were too young to know how aids decimated not only a community but the world. They took the scene as another example of Garfield’s amusing overacting."

Back in the day, I was in my pre-teen years but I remember being impressed by the sight of Kaposi's sarcoma. Adults used to say that, when it appeared, the person was terminal. Really sad... Unfortunately, the younger ones don't know anything about the struggle people went through back then because few parents teach their children about it since, nowadays, there is a treatment. As if people have ceased to die (see the endemic status of AIDS in Africa) or such treatment doesn't have side effects.

by Anonymousreply 227April 19, 2018 10:38 PM

R227 It's also the way the story is told sometimes, even today. "People had sex with random druggies even though they knew they could get sick, so it's their fault".

by Anonymousreply 228April 19, 2018 10:52 PM

Thanks r203 and r202 The lizard and crew had posted a lot ig stories about Lee before to show that he was with Lee . So it 's a pity he can't do it now because Lee will dump his ass if he does. I assumed Lee knew about the ig stories afterward then the lizard stopped posting altogether and his friends do the job for him since Lee can't controll lizard friends.

by Anonymousreply 229April 20, 2018 1:39 AM

Isn't that kind of social media behaviour exactly what LP was so painfully missing when he was with RA? And had to tell every guest not to post pics of his home or himself? Because privacy? Unless letting them do whatever they wanted?

LP knew it all and condones MF's game. From early on. Posting from Provincetown, from Paris, from Brittany and later Costa Rica. How can anyone think he didn't knew and wasn't okay with it? MF took most of the pics he himself posted!

by Anonymousreply 230April 20, 2018 8:32 AM

I think lee is chill with what Matts friends post. There has been nothing personal or intrusive. He liked Gias insta posts when they were in CR so of course he saw the hugging insta story. It was just a hug. They weren’t making out

by Anonymousreply 231April 20, 2018 8:57 AM

I have mixed feelings towards MF. A female friend of mine worked with him and grew very fond of MF (I already posted in the old thread) on the other hand I understand exactly what his intension was when posting from Château de la Ballue. He did not do it for Lee stans but for the Instagram gay "community". IMO, MF was just bragging (maybe also bc of the Hotel which is very famous among US tourists). Very uncool. I dont like his social media personality either but maybe I am to European. However, I have another argument pro MF. I went to UdK with a guy who meet up with MF in Berlin. He´s a lovely person and I just cant imagine him hanging around with an obnoxious person. But he also does model jobs, so maybe it was just business. And yet another argument against MF: Everyone in Germany with interest in pop culture knows who LP is bc of HaCF and Pushing Daisies. HaCF is the highest rated tv show on German Amazon Prime. L is also very popular in Europe and Ukraine ( also bc of HaCF) but its not easy to get in touch with with for interviews or such. I wonder who convinced L to do the V mag interview, styled and shot by MF friends ;) Of course, thats how the business works but using my famous bf is cheap. Especially if L isn´t into interviews or shoots. The result of this interview is history... Sometimes I wonder if all the drama was intended from the start what would make MF a good bf after all

by Anonymousreply 232April 20, 2018 11:31 AM

R231

He has to be chill with Matt's friends because he has no right to censor them. But, I believe, he asked Matt to keep low profile about their relationship, as much as it hurts Matt's love for the spotlight. Now, about the video, they weren't making out, but anyone can see that it wasn't just a friendly hug; there was s a feeling of strong intimacy between them.

Anyway, we can see in the video that Lee can be really patient. If I were him, I would've kicked Matt's butt down the cliff! C'mon, it's not like he's jumping without any safety precautions to avoid accidents! Matt, dude, grow some bigger balls!!! (lol)

P.S.: Let's begin the weekend in the right mood: I'll give you Lee's hand's appreciation post.

Just look at this hand; this nice, big hand with long fingers... This hand (and its sibling) is the source of Matt's joy and also one of the reasons of his predicament. (lol)

P.P.S.: This is OT. Is there any Whovian in the house? There's something bugging me: I wonder if anyone screamed "Allons-y, Alonso!" when Russell Tovey made his (Joe Pitt's) nude scene back in England. (I would have screamed it! lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233April 20, 2018 11:37 AM

R233 what video of them jumping? I didn’t see any video of lee or Matt jumping just the other men in the group

by Anonymousreply 234April 20, 2018 12:39 PM

R234

There's no video of them jumping, but, since it was a place for people to enjoy extreme sports and Lee seems fond of them, one can only imagine that they eventually jumped, too. I mean, if Matt, who seemed scared, overcame his fears after Lee cheered him up.

by Anonymousreply 235April 20, 2018 1:11 PM

Lovely to finally read some Mattlee fanfic. :)

by Anonymousreply 236April 20, 2018 1:19 PM

R230 Nope, if he liked it, he would have been doing it before RA. Or right after him.

by Anonymousreply 237April 20, 2018 1:27 PM

He did mention something like skydiving some time ago so who knows. I also noticed he was always the one driving in CR pics. It's an interesting impression, from his social media MF seems to be an overconfident attention loving fashion victim gay type but on every video or photo of them together Lee is the one who seems confident and in the driver's seat, figuratively.

by Anonymousreply 238April 20, 2018 1:30 PM

R237 after RA he opened an insta account. It must’ve been RA who was fiercely private of their relationship

by Anonymousreply 239April 20, 2018 1:49 PM

R239 He opened an insta account and immediately started telling everyone all the personal stuff about himself including who he happened to date at the moment? Nope. His insta (by the way, social media existed well before RA, if he yearned for it so much, why didn't he have any in 2011?) is the same as his interviews. Nature, animals, a few selfies, nothing really private.

by Anonymousreply 240April 20, 2018 1:56 PM

R232 good point. When he was with RA he was extremely private with AL the same thing. Now that he is with MF he's around different people (model industry and NH and MK) maybe they are encouraging him to be more open to show his life on SM who knows, even tho I'm not totally convinced about MF. Let's see what future holds for them

by Anonymousreply 241April 20, 2018 1:57 PM

R241

Why mention AL again? He never dated that her. She wanted us to believe that.

by Anonymousreply 242April 20, 2018 7:36 PM

R236

What? Why? Where? Who is writing LeeMatt fanfiction on this sacred thread?

by Anonymousreply 243April 20, 2018 7:44 PM

Yes, it so disgusting. He never dated her.

by Anonymousreply 244April 20, 2018 7:45 PM

R242 yeah whatever.

by Anonymousreply 245April 20, 2018 8:35 PM

R245

If you want to believe that he dated HER, when with his looks, could get any woman he wants, that is fine. It is not true though.

IF they did, which I will never believe, why still follow each other on Instagram? If I got dumped, I will unfollow in split second.

by Anonymousreply 246April 20, 2018 10:58 PM

R246 I'm not going to talk about some details that happened at the time the rumors were that LP and AL were a thing. If they are just friends great if they are exes great. What Im trying to say is that Lee values his privacy so much. Btw you can't control your "friends" ( in this case Foleys) to not post photos or videos if you are in a trip or having dinner etc together that would be awful and kinda creepy I think lee obviously watched this ig histories, photos etc and he's fine with it because not so many fans know about the circle of friends of his bf and now his... and honestly I think he doesn't give a fuck but at the same time he wants to be private about his life so it's kinda confusing for me. The things we do for love.

by Anonymousreply 247April 20, 2018 11:35 PM

Fuck sorry for my grammar mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 248April 20, 2018 11:41 PM

R247 I'm with you, who cares about his friend circle but the stalkers. But the way Matt uses all he can use to show Lee up is disgusting. The photos on W magazine have been took by Matt's friend, Even Moylan the jerk may be one of a part of Matt's plan to out LP and support LP to go out with him

by Anonymousreply 249April 21, 2018 5:43 AM

R249 how the hell does the brand director from Thom Browne have any influence over who interviews lee pace. You make it sound like he’s this scheming powerful mastermind. He had a plan to out lee by using moylan??!! That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 250April 21, 2018 5:52 AM

R246 Ok, how old are you? Do you really think people date other people based only on looks? Then only a small percentage of the population would reproduce at all, because, news flash, the pretty ones are a minority! I'm not saying that I know Lee an AL dated, because who am I to know what really went on between them, but your coming here to say they did not date because AL does not fit YOUR aesthetic ideals makes me laugh.

When did Lee choose his partners based on looks? Is CS some sort of Adonis? MF is young and fit, but he's not that pretty either. There's more to dating than sexual attraction anyway, and there's more to sexual attraction than looks. There are rather ugly people that other people find sexy because of their attitude, for instance. And, by the way, "dating" is not the same thing as "having sex with", people! You can have sex with someone without dating; you can be very attracted to someone and not date them, or fuck them for various reasons; you can date someone without being very attracted sexually to them too for various reasons. You can date someone and have fun on the side with others too. Out there, in the real world, there are couples who date for months or even years before having sex with each other. Does that shock you? OK, those might be heterosexual couples, but again, news for you, Lee is not gay either. According to himself, he is open to relationships with both sexes. Keep in mind his brain and his sexual organs are different than yours.

by Anonymousreply 251April 21, 2018 6:22 AM

Lee is not gay either, lol. Joke of the day

by Anonymousreply 252April 21, 2018 7:03 AM

I find it absurd to think LP is totally at the mercy of his partners and hasn't learned a thing. So it was RA's fault to keep him in the closet, AL made it look like they had an intimate relationship and now MF is posting pics against LP's wishes and exploiting him for is five minutes of fame? And LP can#t possibly be blames for being too pen or not open enough, dating a man or a woman. Only for being stupid.

by Anonymousreply 253April 21, 2018 7:13 AM

R246 Same thing happened with C. the photographer he dated earlier, they followed each other on instagram for years after the breakup.

I don't know, A. is a strange choice, sure, if she were a hot younger chick or someone interesting like Neri Oxman, I'd be more prone to believe it. But at the same time, he did do things with her he also did with his boyfriends. And since R. we know he doesn't mind dating someone much older than he is. And he said himself he was into women as well.

by Anonymousreply 254April 21, 2018 7:15 AM

R251 Dating someone without sex? Now that's a sad world.

by Anonymousreply 255April 21, 2018 7:17 AM

I don’t think Lee really has a type. He seems to like creative people. Male or female.. I know matt isnt popular with some people on this thread - there is no denying he is smart and creative. He’s seems to have a good eye and is good at his job. He is popular amoung his friends and business contacts. I think lee needs to connect with someone on a deeper level instead of how they look. Speaking of looks, I think matt is handsome and I would guess Lee does too.

by Anonymousreply 256April 21, 2018 7:32 AM

R251

Different organs? Lee's maybe a little shorter or larger, but next to that it's the same dingeling I am born with.

And Lee Bi? Ok ... if you actually believe that story, fine 😂

R252

Sure 🙄

by Anonymousreply 257April 21, 2018 8:49 AM

OMG those poor basketball players

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258April 21, 2018 8:58 AM

R258 they look cool AF

by Anonymousreply 259April 21, 2018 8:59 AM

Before Matt, Lee had definitely a thing for older men. RA and Smith were both 8 years his senior, and James Calleri whom he dated in his early twenties was about 15 years older. Already grey and almost bald back then

by Anonymousreply 260April 21, 2018 10:43 AM

he can have any man he wants

he is young still and will have many husbands ahead, and 'millionaire mentors'

get used to it girls

HE KING O DE WORLD

by Anonymousreply 261April 21, 2018 11:10 AM

R256 Well if we talk about looks, then I'd say RA has a nice face and an average body and MF is his opposite, super fit nice looking body, good proportions too, but average face. AL was very fresh looking for her age, but kinda plump and housewifish.

R260 Maybe he has a thing for brains, and young people tend to be more shallow, etc? Although it's a stereotype, why not date some hot twenty something nerd then?

by Anonymousreply 262April 21, 2018 11:14 AM

R257 What makes it so impossible to some people? He always talked about "falling in love" with this or that female partner, of course, it's part of the role, but he seems very comfortable with male-female sexuality. He mentioned several times how sexual attraction is about the person not their gender. He has easy sexual chemistry with women on screen, never once appearing awkward like some gay actors tend to be. He said himself he dated women as well men. Multiple women, obviously. Some of his relationships that we know about were with men? That doesn't counterprove the above in any way. A bisexual person isn't always a guy who marries a woman, has a traditional family and then cheats on her with men. Lee especially seems to have much more integrity less that and a more independent and creative mindset anyway.

by Anonymousreply 263April 21, 2018 11:21 AM

Ugh my phone is weird, "much more integrity than that", sorry.

by Anonymousreply 264April 21, 2018 11:23 AM

Lee just likes who he likes, I guess. I think he's somehow pan

by Anonymousreply 265April 21, 2018 11:25 AM

I always assumed pan includes aliens?

by Anonymousreply 266April 21, 2018 11:30 AM

R266

Definitely! Just look at Captain Jack Harkness!!!

P.S.: Ludicrous interregnum:

I found this on my YouTube feed today. Is the Universe trying to convey me some hidden message?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 21, 2018 11:32 AM

R266 Matt counts as Alien. He even wears space suits sometimes!

by Anonymousreply 268April 21, 2018 11:45 AM

r262 No way. Rich has an average body and M has a super nice lookink body? Are you kidding? Rich has a super sexy body and nice face. M has a not attracttive face and a body like a stick with muscles his arms and legs too small for his six pack. He may be fun and witty that Lee likes him.

by Anonymousreply 269April 21, 2018 11:54 AM

R269 A super sexy body to me would be something like Lee's own body when he is being toned and fit (though I find him very attractive even when he isn't). It's a combination of natural beauty, nice gymwork and slim shape. You've got to have at least 2 out of 3 to count as nice looking.

by Anonymousreply 270April 21, 2018 12:06 PM

That Gia chick is pretty hot btw but I guess she has her own bf.

by Anonymousreply 271April 21, 2018 12:08 PM

The lizard can't compare to Rich, face or body. His six pack look like it was stuck on the stick leg and arms.

by Anonymousreply 272April 21, 2018 12:09 PM

r270 which Matt has none.

by Anonymousreply 273April 21, 2018 12:11 PM

r271 here her bf's ig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274April 21, 2018 12:14 PM

R273 Why none? He is tall and long-limbed. His shoulders are wider than his hips forming a nice V-shaped silhoette. Six pack, no extra fat. The moment R let himself go just a little, he had hips and butt like a woman's.

Maybe it's a matter of personal taste & whatever body type you prefer. L is a greek god, I don't think I've ever seen such an awesome body, and I'm saying this as someone who has an artist's eye. He is just so finely and yet powerfully built. Pure masculine beauty. But in CR videos you can see M's almost naked body and he looks just fine.

by Anonymousreply 275April 21, 2018 12:29 PM

He looks just a chopstick with muscles to me end of stories, but agree with you about Lee such a greek god !

by Anonymousreply 276April 21, 2018 12:34 PM

R273 Why none? He is tall and long-limbed. His shoulders are wider than his hips forming a nice V-shaped silhoette. Six pack, no extra fat. The moment R let himself go just a little, he had hips and butt like a woman's.

Maybe it's a matter of personal taste & whatever body type you prefer. L is a greek god, I don't think I've ever seen such an awesome body, and I'm saying this as someone who has an artist's eye. He is just so finely and yet powerfully built. Pure masculine beauty. But in CR videos you can see M's almost naked body and he looks just fine.

by Anonymousreply 277April 21, 2018 12:40 PM

r275 r277 ??????????????????????????????

by Anonymousreply 278April 21, 2018 12:54 PM

R278 Just a bug.

by Anonymousreply 279April 21, 2018 1:03 PM

Matt has a great body and has a very handsome face when he smiles. Yes is body is skinny but what can you do. Bodies comes in all shapes and sizes. He must work out a lot to build muscle on his skinny frame. To the person who is always calling him a lizard why don’t you publish a picture of your half naked body and face so we can judge you. I would imagine you are as ugly as your posts.

by Anonymousreply 280April 21, 2018 1:07 PM

No one who calls him lizard does so because we think he has a lizard body.

We do it because he has a lizard head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 21, 2018 1:34 PM

R280 The other way round. He keeps his body fat intentionally low so all the muscles show even if they are not very big. Very much in fashion.

by Anonymousreply 282April 21, 2018 1:41 PM

There are two ways to appear like you have very defined muscle, you either build up a lot of it (often using steroids and other stuff bad for your health) or you build some muscle and then keep your body fat at minimum. Clothes usually look better on the second type, so a fashion person would naturally choose it over the other one.

I also think that's one of the reasons Lee is looking thin nowadays. He worked out for the nude scene and he keeps himself skinny to show it off better. Also because with his large frame, if he has a lot of muscle but isn't thin, he'll look a bit heavy. The second season of HACF shows it, he put a bit of weight over the muscles he worked on for Revolt and people called him fat when in fact he wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 283April 21, 2018 1:53 PM

I was always under the impression the body type where muscle is hidden under a bit of fat is called dad bod. :)

by Anonymousreply 284April 21, 2018 2:29 PM

R284 I think that's simply a bit of fat. Dads don't have muscle.

by Anonymousreply 285April 21, 2018 2:39 PM

He slimmed down towards midseason as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 21, 2018 2:41 PM

He looked yummy during season 2 of Halt and catch fire.

by Anonymousreply 287April 21, 2018 2:43 PM

He has such an amazing body. Lucky Matt

by Anonymousreply 288April 21, 2018 2:43 PM

R287 I thought so too, and I loved the hair color (I mean, maybe it's still his natural color but it looked lighter and more red-gold somehow) and the slicked hairdo. And all the scenes where he's shirtless and wearing thin jogging pants that aren't hiding anything, I mean the shape of anything. Lucky M indeed.

by Anonymousreply 289April 21, 2018 2:48 PM

Talking about looks, I agree with R272 and R276. I can’t see the charm of Matt body or face or personality. Lee deserves someone better.

by Anonymousreply 290April 21, 2018 6:02 PM

R290 better like who? Who would you like Lee to date? But on another note it doesn’t matter if you find Matt ugly, charmless, too skinny, whatever, Lee is in a relationship with him. How you feel Matthew isnt going to change that fact.

by Anonymousreply 291April 21, 2018 6:40 PM

Yeah, I mean, it's his choice, respect it. I'll readily admit to being envious too. Yes if L wanted to dump M for me, I would not hesitate a split second. Hell yeah. I'd dump my boyfriend for him too, honest. So it would be stupid to deny it. Matt, if you are reading this LOL. Some of us are bloody fucking jealous.

by Anonymousreply 292April 21, 2018 6:45 PM

Lee and Luke Gilford would make a good couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 21, 2018 7:42 PM

R280

Since when being compared to a lizard or any reptile is demeaning or should be considered an insult? Reptiles are intriguing and fascinating creatures.

Perhaps you don't know but Jim Morrison (the HOT man in the picture below) was known as "The Lizard King" and David Bowie (always charming and handsome) was "The Chameleon".

In our context, Matt is referred to as "lizard" or "alien" by many (myself included) in a funny way. It's difficult to describe him (and I'm not talking about looks here) because he purposely projects an image of himself that is not flattering, always cold and detached, when we know that he can be a warm-blooded human being like everyone else (he looked so good in that SMG's group picture).

IMHO, Lee and Matt know that people talk a lot of BS about them, but they just don't care! As R291 pointed out, they are in a relationship and any outsider's opinion doesn't matter squat (a very healthy behavior, if you ask me) because the way outsiders think is mainly based on their insticts and past relationships (no close encounter of the third kind with any of them). I bet that, if they read our posts (as if), they think "These people are strange!".

By the way R281, the sleestaks were so cute!!! (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 21, 2018 8:08 PM

R294 with all due respect I think some posters call matt a lizard not to tease with a wink, I think some here have a real issue with him. Some comments cross the line. If I was lee or Matt I would not be holding my sides laughing I would be upset. It might be funny to some people but I think MF is being ripped apart

by Anonymousreply 295April 21, 2018 9:29 PM

R295 You know the saying, crying all the way to the bank?

by Anonymousreply 296April 21, 2018 9:34 PM

R294 You don't understand what calling someone a chameleon means? It does not refer to being a reptile, the chameleon's most notable train is being able to change how it looks.

by Anonymousreply 297April 22, 2018 7:00 AM

Admittedly Matt looked pretty fly when he was a kid, almost a bit like Lee, though always about 10 years older than he actually is. I don't understand this intentional ugly-looking he's sporting these days. Also, he has the thinnest legs I ever saw on a grown man. His jewels must hang pretty lonesome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298April 22, 2018 10:36 AM

Lee looked very thin here or because of the angle of the camera?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 22, 2018 10:39 AM

He is in fact on the thinner side nowadays, though it's also the angle (and the pants), because he looks kinda short on those pics as well, which is almost impossible at is height.

by Anonymousreply 300April 22, 2018 10:56 AM

R295

That's why I said "Matt is referred to as "lizard" or "alien" BY MANY (myself included) in a funny way". I didn't say "is reffered BY ALL". I reckon a few people hate Matt's guts with extraordinary passion, which is a real waste of energy. Gossips were supposed to be funny and regarded as such, in my opinion. Anyway, I really don't believe Lee and Matt give a damn about what people say. Lee is focused on his work and Matt is like "I don't care what people say as long as they talk about me".

R297

I understand the metaphorical meaning of "chameleon", that's why I mentioned Bowie (never a dull moment with him). Lee is a chameleon, too! Remember his IG profile picture? It's a picture of Lee holding his brother's chameleon (at first sight, a reference to his work as an actor, but after W Mag the picture seems to be more revealing of his personality). If you come to think of it, Lee is a "lizard" and "reptile", too! So, if you use "lizard" in a mean way, you're also insulting Lee!

R298

Great, Aslaug! Now I'm stuck with

"Are you lonesome tonight, do you miss me tonight?"

in my head!!! (lol)

R299

He's really thin. Fortunately, Ronan wears a heavy armor and he won't need to make drastic changes to his body for "Captain Marvel".

by Anonymousreply 301April 22, 2018 11:01 AM

god dam them for snubbing Lee at them awards....

garfield was merely ok.

by Anonymousreply 302April 22, 2018 11:09 AM

R299 I think the angle is weird, notice how Russian Samovar also has its letters thinned out and leaning to a side. Also he's wearing slim fit dark jeans and those made your legs look thin.

by Anonymousreply 303April 22, 2018 11:32 AM

R302 That's not Tony yet, though?

by Anonymousreply 304April 22, 2018 11:32 AM

R304

Tony Nominations will be revealed May 1st.

P.S.: Matt and friends are/were in Cleveland, where they turned the whole Cleveland Cavaliers into fashion victims. I'm so glad my curly "Wild Thing" Andy no longer plays for them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 22, 2018 12:20 PM

It looks like bad Hogwarts cosplay.

by Anonymousreply 306April 22, 2018 12:37 PM

R306

It only gets worse!!!

There's a guy wearing a beanie, which looks suspiciously like one of Lee's! Is Matt asking his friends to drop hints again?

And the bitch blocking Eddie Van Hallen's panel... What a nerve!!!

P.S.: Swipe to see all pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 22, 2018 12:44 PM

I doubt he'd be willing to share his beanies with random guys.

by Anonymousreply 308April 22, 2018 12:46 PM

R307 ok that is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Matt is making his friend wear one of Lee’s beanies? Are you joking?

by Anonymousreply 309April 22, 2018 12:48 PM

R308

He probably gave Matt one of his beanies and Matt handled it to his friend for the photos.

R309

It's a plausible scenario. And believe me, I've seen a lot of crazy theories since I've begun to hang around here.

by Anonymousreply 310April 22, 2018 12:55 PM

R310 It’s not one of Lee’s beanies. Stop with the fanfic

by Anonymousreply 311April 22, 2018 12:58 PM

R311

Since when stating the obvious became fanfiction? Beanies and scarves (to a lesser degree) are Lee's fashion trademarks and every fan knows that. The beanie may or may not belong to Lee, but Matt is his BF, so, when we see the pictures, the first person to come to mind is Lee. Besides why would the guy be wearing a beanie for Matt's pics if they clearly clash with TB clothes?

by Anonymousreply 312April 22, 2018 1:04 PM

R310 Okay the trophy beanie theory makes more sense. Especially if it's bright orange, a rare case.

by Anonymousreply 313April 22, 2018 1:08 PM

M should also put pictures of pies on his insta, since fans still call L the Piemaker.

by Anonymousreply 314April 22, 2018 1:09 PM

R313

TB beanies come in black; grey; blue (dark and light); dark blue, white and red; mostly with stripes either horizontal or vertical.

R314

I have no doubt that, given the right circumstances, he would squeeze a pie somehow! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 315April 22, 2018 1:14 PM

R315 you’re totally reaching. There’s another pic of that guy wearing that beanie before. BTW What grown man says to another grown man - wear my bfs beanie so I can drop hints on instagram? I’m rolling my eyes so hard right now

by Anonymousreply 316April 22, 2018 1:17 PM

Matt doesn’t need his friends to drop hints. Everyone knows they’re dating.

by Anonymousreply 317April 22, 2018 1:20 PM

R315 Yes but remember L's own orange beanie? He seems to like the color as well as red. He has a red beanie, a red sweater, a red shirt, etc.

R317 It requires continuous confirmation, because how can we be sure L haven't found someone he likes more?

by Anonymousreply 318April 22, 2018 1:24 PM

L hasn't* curse me and my phone again

by Anonymousreply 319April 22, 2018 1:25 PM

R318 so he gets his friend to wear Lee’s beanie? Doesn’t make sense. Guys seriously it’s not Lee’s beanie

by Anonymousreply 320April 22, 2018 1:28 PM

R316

I haven't seen the picture you mentioned because, truth be told, I don't know who that other guy is. But if you say there's an earlier occurrence of this guy wearing a beanie, then, perhaps it was a synchronicity.

"BTW What grown man says to another grown man - wear my bfs beanie so I can drop hints on instagram?"

The same grown man that posted grainy IG stories and pictures of said BF BEFORE it was revealed they were an item.

R317

It's called "marking territory".

R318

I've never seen a red TB beanie, but, given that he works with a combination of blue, white and red, they must exist.

by Anonymousreply 321April 22, 2018 1:29 PM

R320 We are just bored because nothing is happening.

by Anonymousreply 322April 22, 2018 1:30 PM

R321

Sorry, forgot to sign!

R322

Amen!!!

by Anonymousreply 323April 22, 2018 1:30 PM

By the way, I keep wondering when he is going to film the Marvel movie. Right after the play? He'll need rest, it's such a grueling performance.

by Anonymousreply 324April 22, 2018 1:32 PM

R321 sorry I missed when it was revealed that matt and lee were an item as you said “BEFORE it was revealed they were an item” . When did that happen?

by Anonymousreply 325April 22, 2018 1:33 PM

If matt had been wearing the beanie I’d maybe think it could be Lee’s but not his straight male friend who has worn said beanie before. I don’t know about you guys but I’d would never wear someone else’s beanie or share my own

by Anonymousreply 326April 22, 2018 1:38 PM

here Lawrence with beanie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327April 22, 2018 1:40 PM

another one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328April 22, 2018 1:41 PM

and another and there're many more on his ig. check it out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 22, 2018 1:42 PM

The Grand Beanie Investigation commences.

I'd wear my friend's beanie, okay.

by Anonymousreply 330April 22, 2018 1:45 PM

Case closed. It’s not Lee’s

by Anonymousreply 331April 22, 2018 1:47 PM

R327 R328 R329

So, the guy's name's Lawrence. Anyway, it's not the same beanie. The one in the pictures seems to be orange or red. But I'll concede you the victory since my theory lacks solid evidence.

R330 R331

Case closed! Audience dismissed!!! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 332April 22, 2018 1:49 PM

Dear Lagertha people who love beanies sure have different colors in their wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 333April 22, 2018 1:57 PM

R333

I suppose so. Lee has a huge collection with a wide gamut of colors.

Now, as much as I enjoy this conversation, my family is waiting for me to have lunch. Björn is already given me the stinky-eye. If I don't turn off ASAP, they'll handle me to Ivar themselves. You don't to see a hungry Viking, do you?

P.S.: You should call yourselves "The League Of Extraordinary Gossipists"! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 334April 22, 2018 2:05 PM

R334

I mean: "You don't WANT to see a hungry Viking, do you?"

Amazing how things go wrong when you are in a hurry!

by Anonymousreply 335April 22, 2018 2:07 PM

Hector Browne just post a photo to celebrate EARTHDAY and tag Conservation. Conservation repost this, OK, Matty is very power here, Lee doesn't want him public their relationship and now he try to make it public it ha ha ha

by Anonymousreply 336April 22, 2018 4:35 PM

Omg just saw the hector tweet. I think that is so cute that matt is into Lee’s interests with conservation international.

by Anonymousreply 337April 22, 2018 4:45 PM

R336 you would have to be a big lee pace fan to connect the two. Why does matt have all the power? Don’t get what you mean

by Anonymousreply 338April 22, 2018 4:46 PM

R337 He will have to be if he wants to keep his place. L said it himself in his Chinese interviews last year. Everyone around him starts being into conservation or else hahah.

by Anonymousreply 339April 22, 2018 4:49 PM

Matt licks Lee ass by posting about CI. OH OH OH Matt have the power of licking lee's ass. HAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 340April 22, 2018 4:57 PM

R338 , yes I'm Lee big fan 😁 I follow Hector because of the dog, today is EARTHDAY and many people tag CI but they didn't repost.

by Anonymousreply 341April 22, 2018 5:01 PM

Wait, why couldn't this Hector be into Earthday without M's all-reaching influence?

by Anonymousreply 342April 22, 2018 5:02 PM

R338 This stan is desperated to Lee's open his relationship with Matt and it won't happen so trying to make a dot to dot everything about Lee and the lizard.

by Anonymousreply 343April 22, 2018 5:02 PM

Orange beanie:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 22, 2018 5:04 PM

R343 this Stan can’t understand what you’re talking about because you’re grammar and English is so bad. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 345April 22, 2018 5:08 PM

Matt didn't dare to post it by himself so he posted on behalf of the dog.

by Anonymousreply 346April 22, 2018 5:08 PM

R343 I'm not Leematt stan thank you.

by Anonymousreply 347April 22, 2018 5:09 PM

r345 your grammar is very excellent.

by Anonymousreply 348April 22, 2018 5:12 PM

R344 I always wondered about that photo. She seems cool idk why I like her more than Foley.

by Anonymousreply 349April 22, 2018 5:12 PM

R346 Come on. A lot of people are into CI stuff especially since it's a special day. It is completely okay to post it. It doesn't have the "I'm having sex with L.P. and the world must know just how amazing it feels" label on it. M could post it himself on his own insta, and only the stalkers would know about the connection. Their picture together was in SMG's insta, L's arm around his shoulders. Now that's suspicious a little, especially after L's coming out. Eath Day posts are nothing.

by Anonymousreply 350April 22, 2018 5:19 PM

R344 Wait that beanie is Lee's? It's too big on her, and I bet she isn't a tall Amazon of a woman so it would be logical if it's his. Not even counting the color which is a bit unique.

by Anonymousreply 351April 22, 2018 5:22 PM

r350 So why didn't he post it himself ? Why posted on behalf of the dog?

by Anonymousreply 352April 22, 2018 5:24 PM

r351 She steal it. LOL

by Anonymousreply 353April 22, 2018 5:25 PM

R352 Maybe it's work related. The dog's owner (TB's dog, right?) needs to have an eco-conscious image, for example.

I also noticed TB twitter deleted the post with L's photo from the AiA opening night, interesting.

by Anonymousreply 354April 22, 2018 5:30 PM

R353 He obviously got it back, maybe that was the reason they parted ways. He chose teh beanie.

by Anonymousreply 355April 22, 2018 5:31 PM

R345 I'm not a native speaker too. I always wonder, so may I ask that we can use you're instead of your like in your post. Please educate me. Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 356April 22, 2018 5:36 PM

TB's Twitter delete photo of Lee ? OMG. Very interesting and I wonder WHO IS OWNER OF THIS POST on TB official Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 357April 22, 2018 5:39 PM

It's still there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358April 22, 2018 5:44 PM

Weird I could swear I followed the link and it was broken. Maybe some twitter glitch, sorry for false info.

by Anonymousreply 359April 22, 2018 5:47 PM

What I didn't like this pic is Lee jutting his chin out. It's M's signature poses. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

by Anonymousreply 360April 22, 2018 5:54 PM

R360 this is TB signature pose, you can search Google. Lee wore TB suit and he used TB signature pose.

by Anonymousreply 361April 22, 2018 5:59 PM

Bad boy face. Yikes. Thank God Lee make the suit seem decent.

by Anonymousreply 362April 22, 2018 6:14 PM

He looks good like that. Better than MF too even though he's older. He makes that grim expression look darkly sexy instead of like its owner is bored with everything.

by Anonymousreply 363April 22, 2018 6:17 PM

Hector is so cute! Have you seen the video where the model is massaging him? Awwww...

However, if Matt (Hector's ghost writer) isn't pandering to Lee's interests (great ones, BTW) why did he create a link to CI and not Greenpeace, WWF, Oceana, etc? He certainly expects to score some points with his BF, unless Hector wants Lee to invite him to be Pete's playmate.

I loathe to touch the "beanie of contention" again. But look at Alicia and try to convince me that the first thing you thought when you saw her wasn't "Lee's beanie!". If those blasted pictures weren't in B&W...

BTW, I loved her combat boots. If they are anything like mine, they're really comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 364April 22, 2018 7:31 PM

R364 why do you think matt is pandering to Lee’s interests or trying to score points with him? When you’re in a serious relationship you don’t honestly think that.

by Anonymousreply 365April 22, 2018 8:15 PM

R365

Perhaps the relationship isn't so serious, after all... He may want to be sure Lee understands that they're in the same wavelenght; that they were made for each other; that he'll always support Lee's endeavors... I don't know! No one knows for sure!

But, for someone who values image so much as Matt, this could be an attempt to portray himself as the perfect BF for Lee, always supportive.

The facts are these: it's really difficult to imagine someone who works knee deep in the fashion industry caring about the environment. This looks like an opportunistic move for both, Matt and TB.

by Anonymousreply 366April 22, 2018 9:31 PM

What a bizarre statement. People who work in fashion are very capable of caring about the environment. My goodness.

by Anonymousreply 367April 22, 2018 9:31 PM

R367

A few perhaps, but most are just doing it for their image.

Take a look at PETA's site; look for foxes being bred for their fur; geese for their feather; reptiles for their skin; etc. Watch the videos.

Research UGG boots and how they are made.

Fashion can be really ugly.

by Anonymousreply 368April 22, 2018 9:39 PM

R366 lagertha, you seem to project a lot and come up with these bizarre theories about their relationship. I think you have an over active imagination. It’s just a normal supportive relationships. There is no hidden agenda or point scoring. Lee loves matt and matt loves him. Just because he works in fashion doesn’t mean he isn’t interested in the environment, now that’s a fact.

by Anonymousreply 369April 22, 2018 9:40 PM

R369

If that's what you want to believe. My 24 years with Greenpeace tell me otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 370April 22, 2018 9:44 PM

Did anyone else laugh at the Teletubbies gif in MFs instastory? Showing a sense of humor lol?

by Anonymousreply 371April 22, 2018 9:50 PM

R365 People are manipulative even if they don't admit or realize it. And I'm with Lagertha, the fashion industry is terrible for the environment, for someone who spent years in it to be eco-conscious is a weird thing. Perhaps Lee opened his eyes to the truth, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 372April 22, 2018 10:06 PM

R372 I'm with you guys.

by Anonymousreply 373April 22, 2018 10:30 PM

Talk about thousands of people with a single brush. Ever heard of eco-fashion? I agree with the person who says you're projecting, Lagertha. It's your opinion that people who work in fashion aren't interested in conversation. It's not a fact.

by Anonymousreply 374April 22, 2018 10:34 PM

R372 R373

Thanks, folks!

R374

First: yes, I've heard of eco-fashion. It's a growing segment of the fashion industry, but it's not mainstream, yet.

Second: I suppose you're right to some extent: I'm projecting some of my own experiences. You'll have to forgive me if I'm not someone who trusts people easily. I've learned the hard that the best is "to live and let die". A day may come when I learn to trust others, but it's not today... and tomorrow is not looking good, too! (lol)

So, I bid you all a good night because Monday approaches and the world only spins forward.

by Anonymousreply 375April 22, 2018 11:01 PM

Lagertha I agreed with you in r366 that what people do when they have a boyfriend that's over your league. What Matt do to draw and score his bf's attention is not a bad thing. And about the beanbie maybe you're right after digging Lawrence ig. It didn't seem that he has a light color beanie and why Matt had to post in b&w. He did want attention.

by Anonymousreply 376April 23, 2018 12:38 AM

I mean *when they have a boyfriend that's over their league.

by Anonymousreply 377April 23, 2018 12:39 AM

r362 Agreed. and so do those basketball player. I think TB suits look much better on tall and athletic physique men than skinny or short men.

by Anonymousreply 378April 23, 2018 2:50 AM

I agree with Lagherta. I always thought the fact Lee wore the same clothes for years was due to his environmental sense. That's quasi the opposite of fashion industry.

by Anonymousreply 379April 23, 2018 8:14 AM

Nope. it was part of his public image to give the impression he didn't care.

by Anonymousreply 380April 23, 2018 1:20 PM

[R380] he doesn´t care. Look at the recent fan fotos from Broadway. As soon as M left NY for work Lee starts to dress like a middle aged men with 4 children

by Anonymousreply 381April 23, 2018 1:29 PM

I don’t think Lee puts any thought into his public image. If he feels like dressing up in nice clothes he will but if he couldn’t be bothered he will just grab the easiest thing at hand. There probably were some crazy ensembles under that nice Thom Browne coat we didn’t get to see lol

by Anonymousreply 382April 23, 2018 1:43 PM

lol I would love to see all the crazy ensembles under his coat

by Anonymousreply 383April 23, 2018 2:46 PM

What in the world....There are hundreds of posts about a beanie conspiracy?? Why would Matt have any need to score points with his boyfriend, they seem to be in an established relationship. It’s another thing to be interested in your partner’s interests. But it’s just as likely he and/or TB are environmentally aware.

by Anonymousreply 384April 23, 2018 6:08 PM

R384

"The Great Beanie Conspiracy Of 2018" was born out of a synchronicity and pure boredom: I've noticed that one of Matt's friends was wearing a beanie which looked like one of Lee's. The beanie in question bore no resemblance to those designed by TB.

It may be an established relatioship, but even established relationships may come to an end if one side loses interest. It was said before that Lee loses interest easily: if this is true, why is it so strange to think that Matt is trying to keep Lee's interest by means of creative connections through SM and supporting his fights?

Anyway, remember what you've just read? Forget all about it! It's all BS! I know nothing about them. As far as I'm concerned, it could be Hector sending Pete secret messages about THEIR love relationship!!! (lol)

However, I'll leave you with a word (and this is serious): "greenwashing". Research about, read about it, think about it.

P.S.: I'll also leave a link to a site with a very interesting article (actually, the whole site is interesting). The articke is old, but still relevant.

P.P.S.: Please, forgive me for using the names of Hector and Pete; these innocent furbabies didn't deserve this, but I wanted to emphasize my point that this whole thing grew out of proportion and it's not funny anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385April 23, 2018 8:32 PM

Lee was bored with AL in 6 months. Let's see how long this M last.

by Anonymousreply 386April 24, 2018 1:25 AM

Maybe he'll last 4-5 yrs at Lee's average if he has such a good luck.

by Anonymousreply 387April 24, 2018 3:20 AM

R386 Some say it's because she was a woman. As in, his taste for pussy might be present but fleeting.

by Anonymousreply 388April 24, 2018 3:50 AM

R384 Perhaps because he's always been the one doing the chasing so he's worried L might be losing interest? A relationship that has already lasted awhile is more likely to fail, not less, because the thrill of the chase is gone, you settle down, start getting bored. I don't know anything, just some thoughts. Maybe L's already losing interest. Right now he's too busy with the play, but soon he'll have a nice long summer vacation, no better time to start a new exciting affair with someone hot and interesting. Sounds dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 389April 24, 2018 4:19 AM

M's busy too. TB squad're in Japan. didn't know how long this trip is, so perhaps M tried to be relate during this seperate time. Oh! that he maybe took the orange beanie with him made sense, he misses L. He behaves like a school boy. LOL

by Anonymousreply 390April 24, 2018 4:42 AM

Or a school girl.

by Anonymousreply 391April 24, 2018 7:42 AM

I wonder when they will arrange the playdate between Hector and Pete. That'll be very epic.

by Anonymousreply 392April 24, 2018 7:45 AM

R390 the only school girl around here is you and your immature theories on their relationship. He didn’t take Lee’s beanie. Grow up. There is no evidence to say lee is losing interest. They’re still very much together.

by Anonymousreply 393April 24, 2018 9:08 AM

R393

What part of "pointless bitchery" you don't understand? (lol)

by Anonymousreply 394April 24, 2018 9:58 AM

I'm sure R393 is Matty boy himself or his mother, I ignored him/her before and all the Leematt fanfict comments disappeared. I only see the cmt by clicking on Lagertha reply! Thanks to Lagertha once again

by Anonymousreply 395April 24, 2018 8:58 PM

R395 LOL I doubt he even knows about this place.

by Anonymousreply 396April 24, 2018 10:01 PM

R393 is the only one Matt Stan on this thread. Pity! She must be exhausted defending Matt. LOL

by Anonymousreply 397April 24, 2018 11:06 PM

By the way I just realized that the anus bleaching clinic destroyed the theory of MF deleting stuff from his insta that was "too obviously gay", you don't get more obviously gay than that.

by Anonymousreply 398April 25, 2018 9:05 PM

R398 they untag him haha maybe he did ask them

by Anonymousreply 399April 25, 2018 9:47 PM

Berkeley Repertory Theatre's also playing AIA. Their Joe looks a bit like Lee, do you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400April 26, 2018 2:06 AM

I 'd say the Broadway version of Joe, Prior,Louis are way more beautiful than the Berkeley Repertory Theatre version

by Anonymousreply 401April 26, 2018 3:42 AM

Of caurse they are.

by Anonymousreply 402April 26, 2018 4:22 AM

* 0f course *

by Anonymousreply 403April 26, 2018 4:24 AM

Lee's new followings, @russelltovey and @mssarahcatharinepaulson an actress in O8 and liked her 2 O8 posts. Matt's absent and his heart wanders off. LOL

by Anonymousreply 404April 26, 2018 5:46 AM

Should Matt be worried ? ;)

by Anonymousreply 405April 26, 2018 5:59 AM

R405

I don't think so. (*sighs*). His reign of fashion terror will endure.

Russell is engaged and Sarah is in a steady relationship with her girlfriend.

Russell and Lee must have become friends over their shared role of Joe Pitt. As for Sarah... new project, maybe?

P.S.: Regarding the big, bearded, English elephant in the room, only time will tell. But, it would be cooler to scream "Allons-y, Alonso!". (lol)

P.P.S.: R399 I've checked the picture and his name is still there.

by Anonymousreply 406April 26, 2018 10:01 AM

There’s a little video of Matthew and Thom Browne in Japan. Look at matts latest tag on Instagram. That user recorded it. Matt looks like a different person when he smiles.

by Anonymousreply 407April 26, 2018 1:27 PM

Link pls

by Anonymousreply 408April 26, 2018 2:58 PM

It’s not letting me post the link. The insta user is ___226___ if you are interested

by Anonymousreply 409April 26, 2018 3:45 PM

There is some truth in it. He's much more likeable when he smiles. Looking almost human lol

by Anonymousreply 410April 26, 2018 4:14 PM

R410

Exactly! He looks more natural when he doesn't realize someone is filming or taking pictures.

P.S.: Let's see if the link works now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411April 26, 2018 7:25 PM

So M is away, that's why L looks like it's early 2017 again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412April 27, 2018 12:52 AM

Looking good I must add. Very.

by Anonymousreply 413April 27, 2018 12:53 AM

Very good indeed.

by Anonymousreply 414April 27, 2018 12:59 AM

So Lee's bored of TB clothes already? lol

by Anonymousreply 415April 27, 2018 1:15 AM

He's a man of diverse tastes, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 416April 27, 2018 1:25 AM

He looks handsome wearing "normal" clothes.

by Anonymousreply 417April 27, 2018 4:42 AM

Noirmal clothes, TB clothes, no clothes, always looking handsome. Clothes are overrated.

by Anonymousreply 418April 27, 2018 8:00 AM

I'd like to see him no clothes. :))))

by Anonymousreply 419April 27, 2018 8:17 AM

R419 AiA will continue until the last day of June. No clothes, no secrets, everything literally exposed for the sake of theater.

by Anonymousreply 420April 27, 2018 8:48 AM

Anyone here?

by Anonymousreply 421April 28, 2018 5:29 PM

Always!

by Anonymousreply 422April 28, 2018 5:56 PM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 423April 28, 2018 7:20 PM

I hadn’t planned on writing this comment but the moment I saw the interview with Lee and James it left me no choice. He mentioned the play requires 100% focus and concentration. I saw the play and sorry to say but I’m greatly disappointed in his acting. I had high hopes and was optimistic going to see it based on the enthusiastic reviews he got and I was excited to see him for the first time live. Unfortunately his acting left me highly disappointed. The performances of the cast were brilliant and believable and sorry to say except for his. To me he was the worst one. In my opinion he stood out as the weakest cast member although his character had the juiciest story line. Any actor could have really sunken their teeth into such a role. He had good moments but mostly he was simply reciting his lines. It was sad to see and I felt secondhand embarrassment watching it. During the intermissions I noticed he was always on Instagram liking Thom Browne posts so he most certainly wasn’t as focused as he stated in that interview with James M. I may only guess that TB and what was going on on Instagram was his main focus while doing the play. So maybe if he wasn’t distracted by that his performance would have been better. Or maybe he just had a bad day. He should take his own words seriously about 100% focus for the play out of respect of the rest of the cast and the audience and the director and Tony Kushner. In general I liked the play very much but mainly because of the brilliant performances of the rest of the cast, but not his.

by Anonymousreply 424April 28, 2018 9:20 PM

R424 Okay now explain how you get so close to actors during intermissions that you can tell exactly what they are doing on their phones?

by Anonymousreply 425April 28, 2018 10:03 PM

You can see on IG when someone you follow likes something.

by Anonymousreply 426April 28, 2018 10:22 PM

R425 Are you serious asking this? I’m a bit confused but if it is a serious question then I can only answer that I also have an Instagram account and I can see what he likes and when he likes it.

by Anonymousreply 427April 28, 2018 10:23 PM

So you spent the whole intermission checking instagram every minute? Or noted the time and stalked his activities afterwards? I just find the whole TB deal kinda ridic.

by Anonymousreply 428April 28, 2018 10:33 PM

He hasn't like many of TB since M's absence. He's just like one yesterday maybe bc M's back, I guess. M has activity on ig at NY time today.

by Anonymousreply 429April 29, 2018 12:30 AM

He liked this posted on APRIL23. This is TB's latest post he liked.So and the previous TB like's on 21,16. liking 3 posts in April and for the time I sweared it didn't happen on the play run time. Some on his day off and some at around 1-2 hours before the play. '

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430April 29, 2018 12:43 AM

FYI R424 TB has posted 26 posts this month and Lee liked 3 of them that distracted him from the play. LOL, Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 431April 29, 2018 12:53 AM

16 and 23 were Mon. :)

by Anonymousreply 432April 29, 2018 1:09 AM

r424 Those are facts you can check them out. Not imagination.

by Anonymousreply 433April 29, 2018 1:52 AM

R424 how disappointing for you. I haven’t seen the show myself so I can’t comment. There have been no negative reviews of Lee’s acting on Twitter so it maybe was an off day. As for liking insta posts I’ve noticed him liking a lot too, even the thom Browne japan posts that he doesn’t follow on insta. He must have missed Matthew like crazy. Plus It’s hard when your bf is in a completely different time zone. Come on lee concentrate lol!

by Anonymousreply 434April 29, 2018 7:41 AM

is matt in nyc?

by Anonymousreply 435April 29, 2018 8:02 AM

R424 Wow, your hate impresses me. I believe you don't even watch the play but pointing Lee's faults and focusing on what he does on social network. BTW I have to accept that Lee looks much happier when Matt is not around, even he ages but the blue eyes cap was just so cute on him!

by Anonymousreply 436April 29, 2018 8:31 AM

r435 Look like he's still in JP he's just posted ig stories from JP. In fact he posted one that he's wearing shorts then deleted it. I screencaped it but didn't know how to put a link and posted it here.

by Anonymousreply 437April 29, 2018 8:47 AM

r434 Lee liked 2 out of 48 TB jp. One is an old vid with Maggie maurer and the unicorn in Paris which he attended and here the other. Matt liked every post of TBJP. I think Lee saw it and liked what he really liked. Yes, he missed M terribly. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438April 29, 2018 9:01 AM

R434 In March when M's around Lee liked TB posts 13 out of 37. In Aril M'S in JP and Lee liked 3 out of 46. Yes, he missed M his heart ached. Seem like Lee's easily bored and didn't care much. Like ok when I saw you I'd like your boss's acct when you're not I forgot your absence.

by Anonymousreply 439April 29, 2018 9:26 AM

R439 Why should he care much about his bf's job? How is it possible to judge him like this? We don't even know what kind of relationship they have. Maybe they are just friends and fuck buddies. Not everyone is a deeply intense romantic couple.

by Anonymousreply 440April 29, 2018 9:59 AM

Lee always likes fashion he had dated the photographer, CS, so it didn't surprise me he gets along well with M and his gang.

by Anonymousreply 441April 29, 2018 10:09 AM

To me they look like a very normal longtime gay couple with normal feelings and all day things. Nah, they are not just fuck buddies with extras. Why don't you accept that Lee is a gay man with deep feelings for his bf? They look like they are in love and care for each other. Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 442April 29, 2018 10:17 AM

I only see they are together, love deep care, who know? How can you see love and deep care from one side activity on SM (at the beginning) and now nothing on SM at all. Wowwww r442 your imagination is extremely extreme.

by Anonymousreply 443April 29, 2018 10:33 AM

R442 I agree with you. They’re in a serious relationship and seem to be very happy together. I only wish they’d share a bit of their relationship with us. Im sure they have lots of cute couple pics they could show us. They’re a good looking couple

by Anonymousreply 444April 29, 2018 10:44 AM

R442 His sexual identity is his own business, and unless he states it clearly, I refuse to assign him one.

by Anonymousreply 445April 29, 2018 10:45 AM

R441 Yes he used to go to fashion shows alone before RA which means it was his own interest not whatever partner he might have had at the time. He had friends in the industry too.

by Anonymousreply 446April 29, 2018 10:50 AM

I think maybe Lee and M wouldn't last this summer due to both of their work. TB seems to expand in many big cities. Lee may have work line up after Captain Marvel. Their relationship came fast and grew during Lee free time not that deep understanding. Let's see this summer.

by Anonymousreply 447April 29, 2018 11:01 AM

R447 They say distance makes the heart grow fonder, don't they? L seems like a free spirit who likes being on his own and doing whatever he wants and when he wants it, so I'd say living with a partner would destroy a relationship faster than freedom. Of course, I don't know him. Only my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 448April 29, 2018 11:06 AM

I think Matt and Lee are both used to working away from home and being in serious relationships so I doubt a bit of separation will end their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 449April 29, 2018 11:32 AM

r448 I don't know him either but remembered he had always flown to be with Rich and same with M, he flew to Paris and went to events with him so I don't think Lee is a free spirit at all. I think he likes to be with his partner that why his relashionship with M grew fast bc it happened when he didn't work. Driven is only a month long after that he had all his time to be with M travelled around with him. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 450April 29, 2018 11:35 AM

They probably are in an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 451April 29, 2018 11:40 AM

R451 I very much doubt that. There is no evidence that either of them have been with anyone else during their relationship. Why do you think it is open?

by Anonymousreply 452April 29, 2018 11:43 AM

R450 Flying to Paris is hardly a chore, I'd say. He flew there to have a romantic getaway at a French country hotel.

by Anonymousreply 453April 29, 2018 11:59 AM

I'm just stupefied as to how people evaluate the depth of a relationship via instagram likes.

by Anonymousreply 454April 29, 2018 12:01 PM

There is no evidence of anything. Just think maybe they're not that serious. Lee seems to be happy when he's working. And he'd just been out of serious relationship,Rich, So I just think he perhaps want to be easy with his life.

by Anonymousreply 455April 29, 2018 12:05 PM

R453 didn't say it a chore just said that he liked to be with whoever he's with at that time not special with anyone. of course romantic get away at that time it's a honeymoon phase. Now and future we may not ever see it again.:)))

by Anonymousreply 456April 29, 2018 12:10 PM

R455 Just? It's been about a year since.

by Anonymousreply 457April 29, 2018 12:13 PM

R455 I would disagree with you. There’s plenty of evidence to support the fact they’re in a serious relationship. I think he and Richard broke up around the time lee did the marathon, maybe before that, so he’s been single for a while before meeting Matthew. But would that really matter I know people who have jumped from a serious long term relationship straight into another.

by Anonymousreply 458April 29, 2018 12:14 PM

That depends on what people mean when they say a serious relationship. Exclusive?

by Anonymousreply 459April 29, 2018 12:16 PM

R458 People still ignoring Alicia, LOL. I guess it will take Lee a public girlfriend for people to stop labeling him as gay despite his own words.

by Anonymousreply 460April 29, 2018 12:17 PM

What evidence ? Activity on ig ?

by Anonymousreply 461April 29, 2018 12:18 PM

There's nothing that could count as evidence except M and friends' creepy vids. r458

by Anonymousreply 462April 29, 2018 12:20 PM

R462 soooo that is evidence then? Lol

by Anonymousreply 463April 29, 2018 12:22 PM

r460 that why I don't think it's serious Lee jumped to AL Matt and will be another and another I don't think Matt will last long. This is not a year yet.

by Anonymousreply 464April 29, 2018 12:24 PM

r463 We're talking about evidence of serious relationship not evidence that they're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 465April 29, 2018 12:25 PM

R464 Jumped? But all of those relationships lasted awhile. Did you want him to be a monk for several years after every person he dated? I dunno in my book he is a very stable guy. Now if he had three partners in four months...

by Anonymousreply 466April 29, 2018 12:30 PM

R465 Lee has met matts family and spent Christmas with them. Matt looked after Pete and was at the fame when lee was filing in PR. Lee’s friends follow matt on insta. I think that sounds pretty serious to me. Judy Greer and SMG follow matt and they never followed Alicia. SMG is no longer following RA

by Anonymousreply 467April 29, 2018 12:32 PM

*farm

by Anonymousreply 468April 29, 2018 12:33 PM

That what people do when they're dating . LOL it's serious because he look after his dog. And there's no proofs that Matt met Lee parents so it hasn't serious for me yet. It's serious when both meet the parents.

by Anonymousreply 469April 29, 2018 12:36 PM

SMG and JG never met AL so no reason to follow her. Matt maybe went to PR and met Judy. It's only 4้hrs flight.

by Anonymousreply 470April 29, 2018 12:39 PM

Lee’s family is very private so I doubt we’ll see proof that they met matt.

by Anonymousreply 471April 29, 2018 12:40 PM

r466 I mean he had a partner after the break up. I may choose a wrong word. I'm not a native speaker, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 472April 29, 2018 12:41 PM

doesn't see proofs mean no proofs untill otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 473April 29, 2018 12:43 PM

R470 I doubt they would follow matt if he was just a fuck buddy. Maybe that’s just me. I don’t follow my friends fuck buddies lol

by Anonymousreply 474April 29, 2018 12:45 PM

Rich and Lee're super private but still we have evidence that they both met the parents. It's not that hard for us stalker if they met.

by Anonymousreply 475April 29, 2018 12:47 PM

R474 Do you follow your friends' friends? Who they might also be fucking. I dunno, imagine I'm dating someone. My friends meet them. I say, I'm dating Bob, friends, meet Bob. They might follow him and he might follow them. It doesn't mean I'm madly in love with Bob and plan to die on the same day as he does. It just means Bob is not a one night stand, we are dating. As I said, it depends on how people define a serious relationship.

by Anonymousreply 476April 29, 2018 12:48 PM

freinds of benefit maybe :)

by Anonymousreply 477April 29, 2018 12:49 PM

Matt and his whole family spent a whole day to support Lee‘s Broadway play .And Matt‘s mom call them the Kitty‘s parents.That is way more than just fuck buddies

by Anonymousreply 478April 29, 2018 12:49 PM

People never believed lee and Richard were a couple so I don’t think people on this thread are going to be convinced that matt and lee are in a serious relationship. Anyway Matt has a selfie on his insta story. It’s nice to see him not wearing a suit. Am I the only one who thinks his glasses are cute?

by Anonymousreply 479April 29, 2018 12:51 PM

I think he is very cute when he smiles with or without glasses

by Anonymousreply 480April 29, 2018 12:57 PM

Matt's family would do that bc Lee is their god gift to her son. I doubt Lee's family would act the same. Like r476 if I dated an actor who doing a big play on broadway I'd bring all of my family and neighbors includes to the play and post a pic on facebook like Matt mom did lol. They're starstruck. And what happened to the cat post, it was deleted. lol very serious

by Anonymousreply 481April 29, 2018 12:58 PM

R478 Do you also think M being at the press night is supporting? That's a privilege of having a famous boyfriend, quite the other way around.

When you get to do something cool or see something nice because of your partner it's not you supporting them. It's you receiving the benefits of your relationship with them.

by Anonymousreply 482April 29, 2018 1:09 PM

R479 They didn't believe it because they refused to believe L could be anything but 100% straight. Not here. People might refuse to believe he is queer/bi/whatever even after he said he dated women as well as men, but no one will deny his relationships with men.

by Anonymousreply 483April 29, 2018 1:11 PM

r482 You nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 484April 29, 2018 1:13 PM

R481 Well M isn't exactly flipping burgers himself. He has a high profile job in a glamorous industry.

That said, I do think they are a bit star-struck, maybe even M himself.

by Anonymousreply 485April 29, 2018 1:13 PM

What do you mean ? They? who? you mean Lee also starstruck with mat? Are you real?

by Anonymousreply 486April 29, 2018 1:16 PM

R486 They, I mean M's friends and family. His circle.

by Anonymousreply 487April 29, 2018 1:18 PM

ok, sorry

by Anonymousreply 488April 29, 2018 1:19 PM

I think matt has met a lot of celebrities through work (bigger celebrities than Lee) and wouldn’t be the type to get star struck. That being said I think he’s Lee’s numbet 1 fan and matts family seem very fond of him too. There’s nothing wrong with loving your bfs work.

by Anonymousreply 489April 29, 2018 2:05 PM

He's a brand director what big celebs he could met. He could meet owners of shos or business men not celebs. I didn't see him with big celebs in his profile or bio anywhere. Unlike AL,you can see her with many celebs that she styled them and they're showed on her profile.

by Anonymousreply 490April 29, 2018 2:34 PM

*owners of shops*

by Anonymousreply 491April 29, 2018 2:35 PM

He’s friends with Ansel Elgort. Ansel has commented a few times on his posts. That’s just one example. I don’t think he’s the type to ask for selfies with celebrities. Not everyone does that lol

by Anonymousreply 492April 29, 2018 2:41 PM

Be my guest to show more or you have only one example.:) And I don't mean selfie like a fangirl. I mean like friends. Look at AL's friends she has Lupita Nyong hold her baby,like that. But I havemnt seen any on Matt anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 493April 29, 2018 3:01 PM

He even showed Lee's dog, cat and Lee's barn. LOL You think he wouldn't show big ceiebs if he knew ones.

by Anonymousreply 494April 29, 2018 3:06 PM

I didn’t know it was a competition between AL and Matt about who knows the most celebrities. What does it matter anyway. Lee is his boyfriend why shouldn’t he show his dog etc. You’re obsessed with AL. Why?

by Anonymousreply 495April 29, 2018 3:13 PM

Not compettion it about Matt knowing bigger celebs than Lee which is not true bc we never saw him with any celebs that bigger than Lee. and someone said he won;t show them if he knows one and I said he would show if he knew ones, got it. and about Lee's dog, cat and barn is my sarcarm that he can't show LEE so he showed his dog cat and barn.

by Anonymousreply 496April 29, 2018 3:19 PM

And why you're obsessed with mat sorry Matt?

by Anonymousreply 497April 29, 2018 3:26 PM

The only celeb Foley knows who is bigger than Lee is Nick Haramis *notice the sarcasm*

by Anonymousreply 498April 29, 2018 3:49 PM

HAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 499April 29, 2018 3:52 PM

Kids these days do not understand sarcasm. :-)

by Anonymousreply 500April 29, 2018 3:59 PM

Just seen NH got blue tic on his Insta. When will Matt got his?

by Anonymousreply 501April 29, 2018 4:21 PM

Sure Matt could have a blue tic if he was a clown, he could be blonde Charlie Chaplin. But no, he chose fashion industry so... no blue tic for Matty boy.

by Anonymousreply 502April 29, 2018 6:05 PM

R501 after he marries Lee.

by Anonymousreply 503April 29, 2018 6:37 PM

R503 Where did that idea come from?

by Anonymousreply 504April 29, 2018 7:27 PM

Look like M's still in JP and he post IG stories a lot. He must be bored.

by Anonymousreply 505April 30, 2018 1:33 AM

Tony noms announced tomorrow. Fingers crossed for lee

by Anonymousreply 506April 30, 2018 9:45 PM

Andrew Nathan Denis were nominated.No Lee unfortunately

by Anonymousreply 507May 1, 2018 1:35 PM

NO TONY FOR LA BELLE! ahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 508May 1, 2018 1:55 PM

No McArdle either, and yet they were the two promoting it recently. Curious.

by Anonymousreply 509May 1, 2018 4:15 PM

It’s not curious at all. Neither Pace or McArdle are any good.

by Anonymousreply 510May 1, 2018 4:16 PM

You seem to be the one who thinks so R510 and I'm talking Broadway press.

by Anonymousreply 511May 1, 2018 4:19 PM

Also curious because AiA even got some sound/music noms for basically no reason.

by Anonymousreply 512May 1, 2018 8:18 PM

There's one thing I don't understand: it was my belief that those actors whose names appear over the title of the play on the playbill were eligible ONLY for Best Leading Actor. However, Nathan Lane was nominated for Best Actor in a Featured Role. (?)

But, as a whole, "Angels In America" did great! The women fared well than the men since both, Susan and Denise, were nominated for Best Actress in a Featured Role! (Go Pitt Girls!!!)

Now let's wait for the great night! Although, I'm afraid Lee may not appear due to "Captain Marvel": poor thing said he's going to start filming while performing in "AiA"!

#LokiLives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513May 1, 2018 8:23 PM

R513

I'm sorry: "... fared better than the men".

P.S.: Time for an "EDIT" button!!!

#LokiLives

by Anonymousreply 514May 1, 2018 9:05 PM

I wouldn't go anyway if I were him tbh. Would have felt a bit bitter.

by Anonymousreply 515May 1, 2018 9:55 PM

I feel sorry for him. :(

by Anonymousreply 516May 1, 2018 9:56 PM

R515 R516

I believe that Lee will attend the ceremony if his filming schedule allows it. After all, he's a professional and part of a winning cast; if possible, he will be there to support his friends and celebrate with them. James and Nathan also weren't nominated and, if possible I believe they'll show up.

I undestand what you mean, Aslaug: he put so much effort into it, not only because he loves acting but also because he loves this play. But there will be other plays, movies, TV series and he'll have plenty of opportunities to show his talent.

by Anonymousreply 517May 1, 2018 10:21 PM

R517 Why do people need "support" when receiving an award? It's not like it's difficult.

I'm actually amazed N wasn't nominated as well, everyone was sure he would be.

by Anonymousreply 518May 1, 2018 10:39 PM

R518 Who is N? Nathan Lane was nominated. I’m not surprised Lee and McArdle weren’t nominated. Seeing his Broadway performance I don’t get how McArdle got his Olivier nomination. Lee is no better. The ladies acted better than the guys in this play.

by Anonymousreply 519May 2, 2018 2:28 AM

R519 Are you the person who made that primitive lie about Broadway, instagram and TB?

by Anonymousreply 520May 2, 2018 3:57 AM

R518

Why do cheerleaders exist? Why do people cheer for their favorite teams or athletes? Because any kind of competition (Tony Awards included) will elicit this kind of behavior. And, if you are part of a team that made to the Championship final, even if your are sitting on the bench, you'll want to support those who are playing. Go Team Angels In America! Go Nathan! Go Andrew! Go Ladies of AiA! Go Marianne, Denise, Susan!

by Anonymousreply 521May 2, 2018 5:52 PM

R521 I guess I see actors more as rivals than a team, even when they are in the same project. Especially then.

by Anonymousreply 522May 2, 2018 7:22 PM

R522

Ah! The "prima donna"! Unfortunately, they still exist; actors/actresses who forbid people to look in their eyes, who want special treatment, who want things done their way, who make stupid demands just to pester the production, etc. Sadly, this kind of artist usually don't have the talent to match his/her huge ego.

Lee, on the other hand, seems to have a good track record with his former castmates. I believe he's more of a team player. After all he comes from an indie movie ("The Party's Just Beginning"), to a Broadway play ("Angels In America") and then to a blockbuster ("Captain Marvel"); one must be really laidback to adapt so easilly, especially when indie movies are concerned.

by Anonymousreply 523May 2, 2018 8:40 PM

Does anyone have news on the release dates of „the party is just beginning“ or „driven“?

by Anonymousreply 524May 2, 2018 9:39 PM

R523 I didn't mean prima donna behaviour, just that an acting award is not a team award . You get it, I don't, we are in the same movie, it means the people up there thought you are a better actor than I am. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 525May 2, 2018 9:46 PM

R524

I don't know anything about release dates, yet. But there's an interesting article regarding the movies presented at Tribeca that deserve distribuition.

R525

But certainly the actors involved in these awards are aware of the politics going on in the backstage. They know they did a good job, but, sometimes, there are names that people believe must be honored either they effectivelly presented a good performance or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526May 2, 2018 10:00 PM

Thank you Lagertha for the link.Here’s another one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527May 2, 2018 10:51 PM

He’s been criticized in inner circles for liking posts on Instagram during the play and during the intermissions. Many retards here have once again missed the point of r424 post. The fact that he is on Instagram during the play and also during the short intermissions shows how seriously he takes his job - not very. And it gives a lot of credibility to the reason he isn’t as good as the other actors. Which he is not, by a long shot. Doesn’t matter what posts he is liking, just the fact that he’s doing it during the play is proof of his lack of concentration. To get the role of Joe Pitt in AiA and do so poorly with it, there’s just no excuse for that. But okay, Lee Pace is god, he’s perfect in every way, the best actor of all time, has never done wrong, is an angel on earth, is a future Oscar winner. But I wonder why he is the only one that hasn’t been nominated for any awards. Hmmmmmm...... mysterious.

by Anonymousreply 528May 3, 2018 2:00 AM

LOL r528 At first accused him liking TB's pics during the play, now whatever he liked LOTFLMAO

by Anonymousreply 529May 3, 2018 2:25 AM

R528, what "inner circles" are you talking about? One or two posters on DL?? The majority of critics and theater patrons have praised his performance. I've seen much more criticism of Garfield and Lane than Pace.

Many people who work in occupations which require intense bursts of intellectually and/or emotionally difficult tasks take short mental health breaks when they can. Most adults don't view social media as life or death (or even particularly important) stuff. I know lawyers, doctors, and stockbrokers who use social media during short breaks in the work day just to take a minute or two to do something fun, meaningless, and stupid to refresh them before they re-focus and take on the next round of difficult work.

If Pace whips out his phone while on stage to use Instagram, then there's a problem. If he wants to take 30 seconds backstage to "like" an Instagram post to briefly distract himself from thinking about the lethal plague at the heart of AiA, that's healthy conduct.

by Anonymousreply 530May 3, 2018 2:32 AM

I won't take you seriously only for fun. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 531May 3, 2018 2:32 AM

In r531 I mean I won't take r528 seriously. He/She's just jealous OR hates Lee.

by Anonymousreply 532May 3, 2018 2:35 AM

If he was as good as you all think he would have been nominated for something. Clearly the social media breaks aren’t helping him. He was nominated zero times for zero awards. He was handed Joe Pitt on a silver platter and blew it. For all you nanny fans it must really sting seeing him get treated like a man that has to earn his praise and not get it for just being born. Also, you cannot wrap your brain around the fact there is more than one person here that criticizes him.

by Anonymousreply 533May 3, 2018 3:57 AM

Get real, if any actor was on his phone on stage during a Broadway play, it would have been all over twitter 30 seconds later.

by Anonymousreply 534May 3, 2018 6:04 AM

Forgot to add, Oh god we have an inner circles person here, let's bow to them and ask them for personal details.

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 535May 3, 2018 6:06 AM

R533 Van Gogh was a genius and he was basically only recognized after his death. While Bieber is an multimillionaire star. It doesn't mean a thing.

by Anonymousreply 536May 3, 2018 6:09 AM

533 I agree Lee is overrated. Even bland and boring Armitage got Olivier nomination...

by Anonymousreply 537May 3, 2018 7:04 AM

Armitage was anything but bland and boring in the play he was nominated for the Olivier Award. He is a way better stage actor than movie actor, Pace is vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 538May 3, 2018 8:21 AM

the obsession homosexuals have with me is most amusing.

by Anonymousreply 539May 3, 2018 9:27 AM

fuck awards

lee acts the pants off every role he inhabits. his very being is fascinating and his voice makes my

cock throb.

by Anonymousreply 540May 3, 2018 9:28 AM

Pace is a horrible actor with no nominations. Period.

by Anonymousreply 541May 3, 2018 10:17 AM

Lee is fabulous actor. He has been nominated for pushing daisies and soldiers Girl. Unfortunately everyone can’t be nominated for a Tony. All the theatre critics have praised his portrayal so he can’t be that bad

by Anonymousreply 542May 3, 2018 11:03 AM

R530

Amen!!! Remember that funny picture of Lee, fully in character as Ronan (make-up, costume and all), sitting on a chair and texting something on his phone? There's even a meme about it! It's his way to relax. He said Denise like crystals, some listen to music, others read, etc. It's just a way to keep your mind off the next part for a few seconds, otherwise, when you come back, you're an emotional mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543May 3, 2018 11:07 AM

his award: he has won the hearts of millions with his sincere and brilliant acting and by his generous soul...

by Anonymousreply 544May 3, 2018 11:29 AM

R527

Thank you for the link to the "Backstage with Richard Ridge" video!

I have a link for an audio: "EW Morning Live: Lee Pace". But it doesn't work for me; I guess it's because I'm not in America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545May 3, 2018 11:55 AM

That interview with Richard ridge was great. Lee is so likeable. I think he went through a very difficult break up. He seemed emotional talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 546May 3, 2018 12:43 PM

R546 yes! I thought the same. If you ask me I would say he's still hurting ( kinda) the way he expressed his feelings I was in awe when he talked about being in love but realising that that person is not right for you.

by Anonymousreply 547May 3, 2018 2:05 PM

R547 he was really in love with that person - he must be talking about Richard. I felt sad for him. Anyway, I hope his heart has mended. He seems happy with matt.

by Anonymousreply 548May 3, 2018 5:16 PM

R548. It's hard to guess who's he talking about but yeah the first person who came to my mind when he said that was Armitage ( to my dismay) I can only hope for him to be happy first with himself and after that with another person. He looks handsome in the interview.

by Anonymousreply 549May 3, 2018 6:15 PM

He seems to have got his shit together. He was looking great during the filming of the last season of HACF. He talked about shedding a skin so he may have done a bit of soul searching after the break up. He is looking great and healthy. He appears to have good supportive friends and he has fallen in love again. I’m happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 550May 3, 2018 7:23 PM

People. Not everything in one's life is related to romance.

by Anonymousreply 551May 3, 2018 8:28 PM

The interview was funny and insightful (both professionally and personally). He made laugh a lot with his "talking hands" and the way he seems unable to find a place for them to stay still! I laughed out loud when he said he hates auditions: I'm yet to find an actor who likes them; it's like a job interview! And the way Mrs. Pace handled the whole "my life is over" situation was priceless: she not only pointed him in the direction of his true calling but also successfully called her teenager son a "drama queen"! (lol) However, despite his claims of running a lot and taking Pete for walks to keep himself in shape, I still don't know how he'll manage filming CM and performing in AiA, especially now that the play has been extended until July 15th. He's happy; it's clear to anyone. But I wonder if his body thinks the same! I just hope he takes, at least, a month-long vacation after he finishes both parts before "diving" into his next role.

by Anonymousreply 552May 3, 2018 8:28 PM

He must have loved RA very much and still hurt. I think he hasn't fallen in love again yet. Just dating someone and still finding the right one. Hope he will find true love soon.

by Anonymousreply 553May 4, 2018 2:10 AM

R553 not sure about Richard but my thoughts exactly by the way he expressed himself .. maybe he's not in love yet but at least he moved on.

by Anonymousreply 554May 4, 2018 2:36 AM

Yes r554. I think he's moved on too.

by Anonymousreply 555May 4, 2018 2:55 AM

R553 Shouldn't there be only one true love?

by Anonymousreply 556May 4, 2018 3:35 AM

R556 i think so. But like lee said sometimes you love someone and that person may love you too but things or live happens and you just can't be together. But yeah I think you only love once.

by Anonymousreply 557May 4, 2018 4:37 AM

r556 New love then. True or not we'd not know.

by Anonymousreply 558May 4, 2018 4:57 AM

R557 nope you can be in love more than once. The average person in their lifetime falls in love twice. If you have loved someone deeply there’s always a part of them you’ll carry forever

by Anonymousreply 559May 4, 2018 7:41 AM

R559 Must be uncomfortable then to fall in love with someone who had already been in love before. Almost like a threesome except the third person is never there. Like in HACF actually, second season, Joe was going to marry that woman but she knew he'd always carry the torch for Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 560May 4, 2018 7:45 AM

R569 not at all. That’s life. When you hit your thirties everyone you meet has some baggage from relationships. It’s normal. Most people go through their twenties/thirties having fallen in love at least once. If people have stayed single when they hit Lee’s age there’s probably something wrong with them lol.

by Anonymousreply 561May 4, 2018 8:04 AM

That last reply was for R560

by Anonymousreply 562May 4, 2018 8:06 AM

R560 HACF is not real life. As you live your life you’ll learn people fall in love and out of love all the time. What age are you? You sound very naive

by Anonymousreply 563May 4, 2018 8:12 AM

R561 But being in a romantic relationship and being in love are two very different things. You can be married three times, and yet never deeply in love.

R563 That's not love, that's sexual attraction combined with desire for companionship.

by Anonymousreply 564May 4, 2018 8:41 AM

By the way, maybe I need to rewatch the interview, but wasn't he actually talking about his character not himself? He often uses "I" when talking about his current character.

by Anonymousreply 565May 4, 2018 8:56 AM

Let me play "devil's advocate": why do you believe Lee is referring to Richard? He could be talking about Carter or James or somebody else that we've never heard of. Surely, Richard was his most high profile relationship but he had others.

IMHO, I don't believe the relationship he was talking about was "true love". "True love" makes you feel better, makes you want to change things for the better; it improves you and the other person, it adds to your life and to the world around you. What he describes was love mixed with passion, lust, physical attraction and a tad bit of obsession. "True love" is not THAT complicated!

P.S.: Just my two cents.

by Anonymousreply 566May 4, 2018 10:20 AM

R566 True love is NOT complicated? Seriously, either you are the most lucky person in the world or you are deluded. Or never been in a serious and long relationship.

That said, Pace was probably talking about the character because I doubt he would reveal personal details this way.

by Anonymousreply 567May 4, 2018 10:38 AM

R567 I believe that is exactly Lagertha's point. If your serious relationship feels upsetting, problematic, hurtful and so on, then it is not true love.

Also yes, I doubt coming out changed L's love for privacy.

by Anonymousreply 568May 4, 2018 11:12 AM

Oh dear, but of course any kind of love relationship is complicated! And true love where everything is shiny and wonderful and perfect do exist only on romance novels! "True love" doesn't exist but for that short period of infatuation. After that, you have to work hard to keep your "true love" real, and it becomes a little less perfect and shiny. And troubles arises. If you are lucky, you and your partner will be able to settle them and be happy, if not perfectly happy, for long time. Or you'll just part each their own way. But True Love is just a social construct and a trap ;)

by Anonymousreply 569May 4, 2018 11:19 AM

R569 Why bother then if you know it will pass anyway? Just find a shiny new love and enjoy it while it lasts.

Anyway I find it amusing how everyone thought he was talking not only about himself but about RA specifically. Why do people never think he had a fairytale relationship with someone else? (And no I'm not the Alicia troll). If you look at the surface (and I sure have no idea what was really going on), they were just two people who spent some time together over the course of a few years. They could be friends with benefits for all we know or have an open relationship and have sex with ten other men and women.

by Anonymousreply 570May 4, 2018 11:25 AM

R570 This is what many people do, even when there are kids involved. Or, if they are interested in keeping the family together, or too lazy to start anew, try to adapt to the passing of time. But surely after 10 years love is not like the first one, right? That's life, the rest is romance novels or movies.

Absolutely agree. Richlee shippers created a fake world with those two real men as characters, ending in believing their own fan fic. We know nothing about their story, so I find very risky trying to guess hidden meaning or references in interviews or, well, SM attitude.

by Anonymousreply 571May 4, 2018 11:35 AM

Yes he could’ve been talking about Carter. I think he lived with him and he followed him on insta for a while (not that means anything). He could’ve been the big difficult break up he was talking about. I think the Richlee shippers created a somewhat fantasy relationship. Yes they were in a relationship but it could’ve been far from perfect. Rumours where at the time was that they were off and on frequently. No one really knows though except Lee.

by Anonymousreply 572May 4, 2018 12:01 PM

so let's move on to another topic which less complicated.

by Anonymousreply 573May 4, 2018 12:24 PM

Like now Pete's on this dog camp. Funny that M followed their insta as soon as Lee followed them. He's very supportive, isn't he? LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574May 4, 2018 12:35 PM

Matt loves Pete too lol

by Anonymousreply 575May 4, 2018 1:12 PM

He never has dogs and doesn't seem to be a dog person. Never saw him with dogs on his ig.

by Anonymousreply 576May 4, 2018 1:15 PM

I’ve seen him tagged in pics with Hector Browne. Plus he looked after Pete when lee was is PR so I think he is a dog person. There’s a pic of lee and Matt at outside some art exhibition taken ages ago. Pete was standing beside Matts legs which made me think he must be very kind to Pete.

by Anonymousreply 577May 4, 2018 1:26 PM

He may handles Hector acct. He looked after Pete bc he's Lee's dog. Of course he must be kind to Pete LOL. Lawrence has a dog, Jed and many of his friends also have dogs but never saw him with them. If he's a dog person he could have one. He may now try to practice to be a dog person. LOL

by Anonymousreply 578May 4, 2018 1:36 PM

Poor Lee is too busy to walking his dog.Matt should do more if he really cares about Lee

by Anonymousreply 579May 4, 2018 1:47 PM

who said he doesn't care. He cares enough to follow dog camp insta to show that he's relevant.

by Anonymousreply 580May 4, 2018 1:59 PM

Matt travels a lot for work too. Having a dog is a big commitment. What is with these comments about him not caring about Pete? R580 why would he need to show he is relevant? Lee is his bf. Pete is Lee’s fur baby. Why do you think he is following the camp to send a sign to a bunch of people on datalounge lol

by Anonymousreply 581May 4, 2018 2:24 PM

Not to DL, TO lee's fans. He gained many followings that are Lee's fans and he knew it from their profiles. Now he can't post anything relate to Lee like before (poor thing ) and he knew they stalked Lee follows and followings so he wants to remind them that he's still Lee's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 582May 4, 2018 2:55 PM

R581 Because there is really no reason to do it otherwise? Do you follow the insta of your boyfriend's hair stylist? Cat groomer? All those semi-business connections you personally have to nothing to do with?

by Anonymousreply 583May 4, 2018 3:36 PM

Not that I blame him, though. If L was indeed talking about himself and not his character, knowing your bf is still kind of in love with someone else must sting. I'd probably do the same.

by Anonymousreply 584May 4, 2018 3:39 PM

R582 Yes, he needs to remind them. Such a long time and some fans started unfollowing him bc they think it's useless. Lee's fans want to see some glimpse of Lee from his ig and now they don't get any. He lost 2~3 hundreds these past months so he needs to be relevant.

by Anonymousreply 585May 4, 2018 3:49 PM

R582 What does he need them for anyway LOL?

by Anonymousreply 586May 4, 2018 4:00 PM

I'm not r582 I think Matt wants followers. Its good for his boss's business. He gained Lee's fans as his followers a lot and now starting to lose them because Matt can't post anything about Lee so the fan started unfollowing him.

by Anonymousreply 587May 4, 2018 4:22 PM

*the fans*

by Anonymousreply 588May 4, 2018 4:25 PM

R584 well Foley was with his ex for like 4 years or so .. and now he's friends with him again so it's kinda weird .. and yet people will say that you can be friends with your ex haha yeah whatever.

by Anonymousreply 589May 4, 2018 4:29 PM

R589 Why is it weird? Being someone's boyfriend doesn't mean you were madly in love with them or hurt by the breakup. You can easily be friends. It's not the same as discovering your current boyfriend is still in love with one of his ex lovers and regrets breaking up with that person.

by Anonymousreply 590May 4, 2018 4:44 PM

It's like, I'd rather be with them right now but life happened so here I am with you, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 591May 4, 2018 4:47 PM

I don’t think matt would care if he a lost a few lee fans. He has a lot of followers for a non famous person. R591 are you suggesting lee is pining for an old love but is making do with matt?

by Anonymousreply 592May 4, 2018 4:50 PM

R590 well Foley is even friends with the current bf of his ex. Yeah yeah totally normal behaviour. R591 I think what Pace said was unconscious ..the feeling is still there he projects himself a lot when he talks about his characters.. he did it with Joe Macmillan and now it's Joe Pitts turn. I simpatize with Pace it is hard to forget about someone who gave you a lot to remember .. part of you stays with that person.. damn forgive my sentimentalism.

by Anonymousreply 593May 4, 2018 4:54 PM

R593 who is the current bf. I’m so nosey

by Anonymousreply 594May 4, 2018 4:58 PM

R594 Noah Jay.

by Anonymousreply 595May 4, 2018 5:08 PM

R595 I think they’re just friends. I think his ex is single

by Anonymousreply 596May 4, 2018 6:05 PM

I think fans are overdoing it with "Lee loses himself in his roles". I saw people suggesting he was with AL because Joe MacMillan was bisexual so he became one too.

by Anonymousreply 597May 4, 2018 6:28 PM

R592 Well I'm not convinced he was talking about himself in the interview. He never does reveals personal stuff. why start now? But if he was, then I'd be very jealous and hurt if I were M. You bf publicly admitting he isn't over an old flame. Especially when you can't even show him off.

by Anonymousreply 598May 4, 2018 6:30 PM

Thank you very much Anonymous friend R568!!! You saved R567 and everyone else from a long digression on my experiences pursuing "true love" and the many fails I've endured! (lol)

I agree about the privacy question!

As R573 said: "let's move on".

Poor, Pete! Another canine boot camp! What's next? West Point? Eton? A boarding school in Switzerland?

And how about Artic Freeze, Stew, the chickens and dear ol' Carl? We need answers! (lol)

P.S.: New thread, please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599May 4, 2018 6:40 PM

R598 he clearly is talking about himself.. the sequence begins when he says that he first read AiA when he was a 15 year old and he says something like: but what you know when you're 15 you don't know about the heartbreak .. now after so many experiences I know what it is like to love someone so madly ( or deeply) and realize that that person is not good for you and then he talks about the snake skin and all that . His expressions during this a specific sequence is just so amazing because you can see all the emotions in his face I honestly don't think he wanted Foley to feel bad. Where's the new thread.

by Anonymousreply 600May 4, 2018 6:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!