Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Fadi Fawaz Saga Part XIV

16 months after the death of George Michael, the fate of his estate remain unknown: the will, ownership of the houses, and unreleased music. The blue plaque coming up, amidst questions of possible fraud happening.

by Anonymousreply 600June 20, 2018 3:33 PM

Can anyone comment on the fadi twitter where he comments about how he and George both blamed Vienna? Because George got sick there and declined ever since? Because he the care he received wasn’t as good perhaps in dealing with his health issues (more than the pneumonia?) as it could have been?

No one seems to have commented on that and it was one of the more stand out parts of the letter. Aside from his belongings from goring getting returned in bin bags lol.

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2018 11:34 PM

Can anyone comment about the part of the dear George letter fadi posted where he refers to them both blaming Vienna?

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2018 11:35 PM

Those Lovelies in that George Michael Saga thread are insane.

Beware the "gay insider" who is always posting there about George and his true partner: the mother of his love child. This poster deletes their cookies often but has been caught pretending to be a woman, and then a gay man, then just a fan, and then a true "insider" with secret knowledge of GM's true heterosexual nature.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2018 11:40 PM

Sorry about the double post of r1 and r 2. The first one wasn’t showing after I hit send so I thought I had messed it up somehow.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2018 11:57 PM

R1 Seems like Fadi is saying that the Vienna health problem is the start and GM's health went downhill from that. That's how I read it

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2018 12:16 AM

Does anyone know what is that Blue Plaque controversy? A blue plaque was supposed to be put in the Bushey Mead school to commemorate GM. But now the lunch is canceled even though people have paid; and that the blue plague is not from the English Heritage. The woman who pushed for this has now locked her account on Twitter after getting attacks from people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2018 12:48 AM

^Blue Plaques are given by English Heritage and it takes a very long time after an artist's death to get it. This blue plaque has been awarded by something called the Heritage Foundation and not English Heritage. Andrew did not know this and thanked the fan who organized this and English Heritage. This lady has also organized a lunch and auction and sold tickets. They should have made this part very clear when they sold tickets

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2018 2:21 AM

I thought about that too r5. Though they were both delusional since it was his drug addictions that left hm vulnerable to what happened to hm in Vienna. A healthy male in weakened by constant hard living and crack/coke etc etc might not have found himself on life support and a tracheotomy from catching pneumonia.

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2018 2:56 AM

^ “not weakened “

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2018 2:57 AM

R6 so no one including ar realized at first that it wasn’t a “real” blue plaque?

Was it again that got this whole campaign going?

What a mess.

Btw is that garden memorial mess in front of his house gone yet? Those superfans must be getting bored of maintaining it by now?

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2018 3:03 AM

Again = a fan

by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2018 3:04 AM

R1 The fact that Fadi had his belongings returned to him from Mill Cottage proves that he indeed lived there. The fact that they have been put into bin bags proves the nature of GM's "devoted" team: creepy puppies when he was alive, but savage creatures as soon as he passed. This doesn't shed a good light on "the family" plus all who lived off GM for decades. They never respected GM as a person. For them he was just a money making machine.

by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2018 5:04 AM

R12 yeah right. that is why "the family" is living in or sold GMs houses and are enjoying all the money he legitimately left them. Unlike Fadi who lives in a house he was not left and cries every other month that he does not have money to even eat and nobody is giving him anything. The guy wants to profit from his association with George and somehow squeeze money out of the Estate. They are not averse to playing hardball and he does his best every few months to get some story in the tabloids so he can put pressure on them.

by Anonymousreply 13April 8, 2018 5:15 AM

The family was left more money than God. The fact that they can't throw fadi a few million speaks very badly about them. I think they have behaved in a very creepy way all along, vetoing innocent tribute concerts, etc. All this privacy shit is ultimately kind of overblown and pompous. They would attract less attention if they acted normal.

by Anonymousreply 14April 8, 2018 5:42 AM

It's nothing unusual at all that familiy members dislike their children's, siblings', cousins' etc. partners. Look around in your own family or in your friends' families and you surely find plenty of examples for that phenomenon. Does this really tell us anything about the quality of this particular relationship? I don't think so at all. It rather tells you something about the overbearing and encroaching attitude in these families who feel entitled to control any aspect of the others' lives even in adulthood. Maybe it's the youngest siblings who are most likely affected by this problem. GM and FF have something in common there. Maybe this is one aspect as to why they got along with be each other so well.

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2018 10:52 AM

Just because you have some belongings like jackets or Wellies at the home of the person who pays you to come around on demand or who likely kicked you out Christmas Eve because you were there uninvited and posed for paparazzi earlier that afternoon, does not mean you lived at goring together. His residence was RP - not goring. Not highgate which were both the places George actually lived.

I think those actions of the family and inner circle are a sign if what they thought of fadi all along and probably for good reason. By all accounts George was cutting him off after Christmas anyway.

Any other interpretations are pure fantasy. Fadi has proven through his twitter that he likes to manipulate. He’s the only one talking righ now about George so people are grabbing on to it like it’s all fact. I’m sure the family is quiet because of the legal tangles they are dealing with due to fadi - the “debris”. Compared to fadi it’s a dignified silence.

by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2018 11:45 AM

Fadi Fawaz Posts Emotional Letter To His Late Boyfriend George Michael – Check Out What He Had To Say To The Legend

‘Since I saw you last time a lot has happened. Xmas Day I went to wake you up to take you to lunch in Highgate, but you were dead (Can you flicking believe that?) From that first moment the world rose from death and pointed fingers at me … I was all alone … they accused me that I had something to do with your death,’ Fadi started his message.

‘They stopped all the support I got from your team. I even got denied access to our home in Goring where they packed my clothes and sent them in bin bags,’ he went on, remembering the horrible aftermath of George Michael’s death.

Fadi was indeed questioned by the police after the untimely death of the star, and according to him, his family also transformed into ‘savages’ who attempted to make his life as ‘difficult as possible‘.

In his words, they were ‘puppies that turned into deadly creatures.’

As a result, according to the photographer, he had his most basic human needs denied.

‘The person you made your number one is now the worst person in the world,’ he added in his letter to George.

Fawaz also claimed bailiffs attempted to take some of the singer’s possessions from him as he couldn’t pay a debt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2018 12:51 PM

For someone who was supposedly a hair stylist, Fadi's hair kinda looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 18April 9, 2018 8:37 PM

Lol ^

by Anonymousreply 19April 10, 2018 4:22 AM

R18 Maybe the bedraggled look is part of the act of the grief-stricken widower. Who knows with that Fadi guy. Always devious and playing games. What is happening with the blue plaque controversy? Maybe Andrew and Shirlie will decide not to go to stay out of the mess

by Anonymousreply 20April 10, 2018 12:56 PM

R16 Assumptions - the mother of all fuckups

by Anonymousreply 21April 10, 2018 3:32 PM

I wish he'd just go away and that the media would stop giving him air

by Anonymousreply 22April 10, 2018 5:37 PM

R22 Accept that he will be around, tweeting and posting on social media, just like you. And whatever he does, the press will think it has something to do with GM even if it has nothing to do with GM. If and when the will is published or leaked, then maybe any media interest on him will disappear

by Anonymousreply 23April 10, 2018 5:53 PM

Fadi Fawaz hits out at claims lawyers want him to leave house he shared with George Michael

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 11, 2018 10:53 AM

Oooops! Andrew and Shirlie have announced that they will not be part of the ceremony that is scheduled from April 15th, the unveiling of the Blue Plaque in their old school! Will the whole event be cancelled now?

by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2018 1:57 PM

WHat does all this bullshit boil down to? DOes the family secretly blame Fadi for George's death because he didn't call 911 immediately? Because I would wonder forever if that incompetent moron might be lying about a chance to resuscitate George. I don't have time to read 100 pages of this stuff. Is there any chance that George was positive or has that been ruled out?

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2018 4:56 PM

Fadi is a gold-digging famewhore

by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2018 10:07 PM

Fadi posted a song by Elvis the pedo : Suspicious Mind - Elvis Presley

and ugly scary photo of himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2018 10:10 PM

R28 What is scary so about this photo? I think it's pretty boring.

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2018 10:17 PM

R27 This has been repeated parrot-like for over 15 months. I still can't see it. Where's the book, movie, celebrity big brother etc.? Where's the money?

by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2018 10:22 PM

Why isn't Andrew going to the school ceremony? Why is everyone connected to this acting like they are being asked to honour a serial killer or something? What is this too tasteful, too cool for school bullshit that everyone like Andrew and family are affecting? Jesus Christ, the money all came from the Wake me up before you go-go guy.

by Anonymousreply 31April 12, 2018 10:37 PM

R31 I think there was an issue with the plaque ceremony not being authentic and peeps were charging for the luncheon....someone can correct me on the details, but there was sonething not right about the event and they backed out....

by Anonymousreply 32April 13, 2018 1:40 AM

All the reason why the family need to hire outside help to deal with this mess. They need to start dealing with Any and Everyone who is using George's name for profit. Now Rob Lamberti just posted something on Twitter about the plaque ceremony '1/2 Due to the UNFORGIVABLE actions of the organizers of the Blue Plaque event this weekend @ The Bushey Meads School & tribute Lunch at the Hilton Watford it GREATLY saddens me to have to decline from appearing at the event nor will I be appearing or performing at the '

Tracey‏ @tracey_bourne · 11h11 hours ago Replying to @ItsRobLamberti

All this is appalling.. how wicked of this chap to rip all those loyal fans of George off I'm disgusted

Rob Lamberti‏ @ItsRobLamberti · 11h11 hours ago

Totally disgusting behaviour Tracey I’ve recently learned this is not the first time they have pulled this con trick off!

Tracey‏ @tracey_bourne · 11h11 hours ago Yes I've read they did the same with a Diana Dors event ..i hope they get arrested one fan has lost over £500

This is so sad they are fucking up GM's legacy.

by Anonymousreply 33April 13, 2018 1:54 AM

Evening Standard sparks hilarity by accidentally using photo of George Michael lookalike

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 13, 2018 6:44 AM

R30. Wait for. It’s coming. Once his pay off is secured he will not fade into obscurity. Just look at this tweets that he plays games with. This is a man who is aching to get attention as soon as it’s legally possible and won’t hurt his case.

by Anonymousreply 35April 13, 2018 9:15 AM

The George lookalike is making me laugh. It is a mess if a major newspaper can fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 36April 13, 2018 12:43 PM

[35] If Fadi does stay around it would be because of George's awful fans re-tweeting and interacting with him. Which will lead to Pink News (roll eyes at this shit), the Sun and Daily Mirror will pick up ad continue to print out for the mass online.

by Anonymousreply 37April 13, 2018 1:40 PM

Seriously who gives a fu** about Rob Lamberti ? He's just a pathetic George impersonator. Was he even going to perform at the unveiling? I don't think so. I don't care if he performs or not, I'm going to Goring for George.

by Anonymousreply 38April 13, 2018 4:42 PM

R37 Totally agree! Fadi supporters except for one or two have stopped tweeting. It's been the so-called "lovelies" just tagging and tweeting to Fadi. One even said they can't stop and so addicted to tagging Fadi, because she thinks Fadi is so interested in what she is saying.

Thank those stupid fans that interest on Fadi remains high. They don't know that their actions are the ones helping keep Fadi in the spotlight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 13, 2018 8:49 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 13, 2018 10:31 PM

R40 The Daily Mail article has obviously set off the multi-talented Fine Art Photographer. He has responded with a poem:

The press is a nest. Virus to spread A life to shred. Truth never said So sad I felt. Nothing is left

Pen bleeds. Paper hold the tears. The hurt is deep. The words are cheap. Pain they achieve. They still exist. I don’t believe

Well the poetry-writing is improving

by Anonymousreply 41April 14, 2018 1:46 AM

Fadi is a modern day Andrew Cunanan

by Anonymousreply 42April 15, 2018 3:43 AM

Until George died, I thought that Fadi was stunning, just unbelievably handsome. Now, because of his behaviour, he has become totally repulsive to me,

by Anonymousreply 43April 15, 2018 7:18 AM

Fadi is only attractive to gay men. As a straight woman I never saw the hotness. George was way hotter than him in his prime. He looks like a gay giggolo and too middle eastern looking.

by Anonymousreply 44April 15, 2018 1:26 PM

^yeah I agree. I’d even put kenny in is prime as more attractive than fadi. I always thought fadi was sort of unkempt looking Even before, when GM was alive. I found it particularly odd for a hairdresser.

by Anonymousreply 45April 15, 2018 1:44 PM

R44 DUH! Because he is a Middle Eastern man! Racist much?

by Anonymousreply 46April 15, 2018 6:14 PM

Fadi is more attractive at age 44 then George was, though. But you could say that G's longstanding hotness overruled that.

by Anonymousreply 47April 15, 2018 6:48 PM

[44/45] Kenny was only cute in 1998 after that his age began to se in. Fadi was cute until he open his mouth. I always believe that George choose unattractive people to showcase HIS looks. Every person George was link to are dated have been below average at best. Hell Fadi have the best body between George's three partners and I don't even like that bastard.

by Anonymousreply 48April 15, 2018 7:17 PM

[47] "Fadi is more attractive at age 44 then George was, though." Not true at all. GM was still extremely Hot - even as he approached 50. He was maturing into a very handsome, sexy guy. Had he not become ill, he'd still be pretty devastating. I've never found FF to be attractive. He always looked like a low-life to me - and to many of my friends who were aware of him. [48] "I always believe that George choose unattractive people to showcase HIS looks." Also, not true. GM was exceptionally vulnerable and needy - all addicts are. FF played on his sadness and loneliness and leeched off of GM's good nature. It had less to do with looks than with GM's psychological makeup. Most of the men surrounding George cared little for his health and welfare and that goes way back to the beginning. The price of fame. Why, in God's name wold you leave someone you loved dearly alone on Christmas Eve - of all nights? Because you weren't an item anymore. You were paid an enormous fee, grew accustomed to that income, and since it's all been cut off - as is normal with any estate when someone dies - you are in limbo. In the absence of security, FF needs to make his way into the night ...

by Anonymousreply 49April 15, 2018 10:05 PM

George, Fadi and Kenny were/are all attractive men. George just oozed sex appeal though- not just to do with looks- not something that can be defined. He had something that both men and women were drawn to.

by Anonymousreply 50April 16, 2018 6:52 AM

R50 Probably because of his fluid sexuality. He was insatiable, so all those sexual feelings and thoughts would have shown in his body language, which they did and that is why he oozed sex appeal, to both sexes no-less.

by Anonymousreply 51April 16, 2018 8:03 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 16, 2018 8:31 AM

R52 OLD NEWS aleady posted last Friday, scroll back like a mere 11 posts!!!

by Anonymousreply 53April 16, 2018 8:49 AM

Sorry for double post

by Anonymousreply 54April 16, 2018 8:51 AM

Fadi Fawaz is 'done respecting George Michael' as he flogs dead singer's possessions and refuses to get a job in epic rant

The bereaved photographer claims he's embroiled in a huge spat with George's lawyer and family, 16 months after George's death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 16, 2018 7:33 PM

Fuck him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 16, 2018 7:34 PM

I'M POOR MAN George Michael’s ex Fadi Fawaz selling off singer’s belongings on Twitter and says he’s ‘done with being respectful to him’ after struggling to pay debts on his North London home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 16, 2018 7:34 PM

TRASH

by Anonymousreply 58April 16, 2018 7:37 PM

showing his true colours

by Anonymousreply 59April 16, 2018 8:06 PM

Anyone know what became of the “Freedom Project” that was heavily promoted by team GM on the official Facebook page towards the end of last year? There was supposed to be a big reveal in February, if I remember correctly. Fuckboy Fadi (or Fuckboy Fatti as I will rename him after seeing his recent pic) must have some serious dirt to be bargaining with for so long. Am still curious as to what dastardly David’s role in all this is, is he still shacked up in Highgate with Alex the deranged homophobe ?

by Anonymousreply 60April 16, 2018 9:01 PM

I was hacked boo hoo

by Anonymousreply 61April 16, 2018 9:23 PM

Wonder what Fadi's angels will say now lol

by Anonymousreply 62April 16, 2018 9:35 PM

Rent boy takes down his Twitter and claims a hacking again in 5.4.3.2.1.....

by Anonymousreply 63April 16, 2018 10:28 PM

Come on, if George's cheap ass family threw this guy a few million, which he deserves whatever he was, either BF/employee, I really think you would hardly be hearing from him at all. now he is outside the tent pissing in....

by Anonymousreply 64April 16, 2018 10:33 PM

George really knew how to pick huh. Frist Kenny sell George out to the Sun and Mirror. Then Anselmo family was kicking up dust about Anselmo being mention in the doc. Know you have wig over here threatening to sell his story and George's item. To think George cleaned these escorts up and developed false careers and backgrounds for each. Only to have them stable him in the back. See what happen when you pick lazy partners who don't have careers, but live of you and when you leave them they ready to sell to the lowest bidder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 16, 2018 11:30 PM

64 why do you think Fadi deserves a couple of millions. You must be a Fadi fan. He was paid enough handsomely by George and that should be enough. He does not deserve a penny since he is now selling George personal stuffs. He knows how to hustle so he will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 66April 17, 2018 1:42 PM

R64 Why does he deserve it? He refuses to work and was a paid companion who is still trying to milk the estate and lying about the kind of relationship he had with George. He took the piss out of George for too long as it was.

by Anonymousreply 67April 17, 2018 2:13 PM

George Michael's ex Fadi Fawaz claims someone is 'trying to harm me' in bizarre meltdown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 19, 2018 3:50 AM

setting the record straight, the hairdresser and fine art dealer wrote to his 20,000 Instagram followers: "I'm getting lot of messages asking if it was really me.

"No it was not me... of course.

"This week I had to stop my two telephone numbers and my Facebook.

"And I've been trying to shut down Twitter but I have no control of it."

by Anonymousreply 69April 19, 2018 3:50 AM

lies lies lies

by Anonymousreply 70April 19, 2018 5:25 AM

I think Fadi deserves to be treated like the surviving spouse

by Anonymousreply 71April 19, 2018 6:17 AM

Rentboy ≠ Spouse

by Anonymousreply 72April 19, 2018 6:26 AM

RIP Abby 💔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 19, 2018 6:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 19, 2018 6:41 AM

An Open Letter to Fadi Fawaz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 19, 2018 8:42 AM

Fadi Fawaz suggests Twitter hacked after tweeting plan to sell George Michael’s belongings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 19, 2018 10:43 AM

Did one poster just stated that Fadi deserves something for been a spouse. You know they were never married right. He is merely just a paid boyfriend help or whatever minimal title George perceived of him.

by Anonymousreply 77April 19, 2018 12:34 PM

GIve him something as paid BF. Whatever the hell he was. Don't you see how much more destruction is being caused by not giving him termination money?

by Anonymousreply 78April 19, 2018 1:33 PM

Well not after he is threatening to sell George personal belongings. It could work against him in court. The family can paint him as a leach who only cared about extorting George and he might have to hand over any of George personal stuffs to the family.

by Anonymousreply 79April 19, 2018 2:05 PM

R67 Paid companion? Five years worth? They were partners and as such FF deserves to be treated respectfu lly and inherit his fair share of the estate. So sick of gays being abused in this type of situation.

by Anonymousreply 80April 19, 2018 2:27 PM

80. Fadi fangurl alert. Sure he deserves the moon and stars. How much is Fadi promising to give you shilling for him. I mean every Fadi whore deserves a cut of her own. It is not only gays who dislike that giggolo.

by Anonymousreply 81April 19, 2018 2:53 PM

This man is a professional liar. When he wants to go on twitter threatening to sell George's things etc. but later say its not me. I like come on man you do realize after awhile the I was hack story gets old. You're the only person who spur out these comments only to say it wasn't me. This tells me he is not very smart at all. He wanted this attention and he got it, now he's saying "And I've been trying to shut down Twitter but I have no control of it." bitch shut your mouth and go get a job or another sugar daddy to care for him. To those saying Fadi is entitled to George's estate, NO. George was already a millionaire when he got with him. Fadi did not contribute to any of his success at all. Before you say, I feel the say way when a female wants have of her husband's money when you did noting but fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 82April 19, 2018 3:23 PM

R80 Fadi Fangurl He isn't in the will, so he is entitled to absolutely nothing. No matter how long they were buddies, lovers, partners or boss and employee or whatever you want to call it. If GM would have wanted him to get a share he would have made arrangements for him. But obviously there aren't any. This might be disappointing for Fadi, but if it is the case he should move on and get a job. If he really loved him and cared for GM as he always said, then he should leave the scene quietly and not threat his family or try to milk GM beyond the grave. He had his 15 minutes of a luxury live and fame as the grieving lover. And now it's time for him to go.

by Anonymousreply 83April 19, 2018 4:45 PM

R 83 First I'm NOT a FFangirl(&what IF I was)...but for the umpteenth time who says or knows for sure he's NOT in the will or that GM did NOT made arrangements for him??Alex?Andros?David?The holy family self?Assuming he IS&the family does everything in their power(mainly the money)2 fight that,he hás the right to go against it!! On another note now that sweet Abby passed away it'll be interesting to follow what Alex' role will be from now on...

by Anonymousreply 84April 19, 2018 6:20 PM

How many people don't get that he was a PAID COMPANION, an escort? He didn't live with George, he didn't spend 24/7 with George. Fadi is lying, the only happy photos of him and George were at the start of their relationship, he is fantasising about his relationship because George isn't here to contest it. Why the hell would he be entitled to anything? George was not well in latter years, he had also had a near death experience, don't you realise he would have made sure his will and estate were up to date after that scare? Come on people who ever you are, get a grip on reality.

by Anonymousreply 85April 19, 2018 8:11 PM

The leech posted this an hour ago

To all the haters out there with love.❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 19, 2018 9:10 PM

84 writing style seems familiar. He or she is the fool who posted comments in the previous threads defending keptboy fadi. Lets ignore this idiot lovelie. Fadi won't give you a cut if he ever gets his "share" of George money, so your whoring for him is embarrassing. If you are a female please get off fadi cock faghag and if you are gay well it will explain your low self esteem.

by Anonymousreply 87April 19, 2018 9:40 PM

Fadi is the most hated Z-lister on the plant

by Anonymousreply 88April 19, 2018 9:51 PM

R83 I wish you could tell this to all these stalker lovelies with their pathetic tribute garden at Highgate: if you really loved GM, just go away quietly. Or tell the creepy, compulsive GM worshippers on Twitter who abuse GM as the saviour from their dysfunctional, miserable lives: if you really love him, go away quietly and stop mentioning his name.

by Anonymousreply 89April 20, 2018 6:56 AM

R89 I would love to, believe me.

by Anonymousreply 90April 20, 2018 9:19 AM

One of my Fav pics with @GeorgeMichael #stillmisshim💞

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 20, 2018 6:59 PM

Fadi Fawaz speaks out as family row escalates: 'George would be so hurt'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 20, 2018 7:16 PM

George would be so hurt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 20, 2018 7:16 PM

He should seek professional help. Obviously he had completely lost the plot. Sounds all a bit like paranoid schizophrenia.

by Anonymousreply 94April 20, 2018 9:56 PM

Or possibly alcohol and/or drugs. Get trashed, say and post stupid shit, sober up, backlash and embarrassment, claim a hacking-AGAIN. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Whatever his game IS, it is getting old, and even his "fans" seem to have gone silent with their support after this latest stunt, with the exception of a few unhinged FF fangurls.

Unless the estate's legal team finally comes down on him hard like a ton of bricks, he will keep this shit up as long as he is able to draw attention to himself with no real repercussions.

So ready for this entitled vulture to go away, allowing GM's legacy to be about what really mattered-his MUSIC. Let the man RIP already.

by Anonymousreply 95April 20, 2018 10:41 PM

[95] Agree OT; Fadi is coming across as a little not right in the head.

by Anonymousreply 96April 20, 2018 10:56 PM

R95 Nailed it. Seems highly likely he gets fucked up (liquor, pills, who knows) and goes on these bridge burning sprees. I imagine it'll all be over quite soon for him.

by Anonymousreply 97April 21, 2018 6:35 AM

RIP Abby. 15 is a great age for a Labrador!

by Anonymousreply 98April 21, 2018 12:45 PM

I don't have time to read all 14 parts of this saga. Did FF get the house or not?

by Anonymousreply 99April 21, 2018 1:18 PM

R99 "Do you not read the papers, love?" He's in a feud with the family and threatens them. It would be enough to read this thread to know what's going on actually. So just read 97 replies.

by Anonymousreply 100April 21, 2018 6:06 PM

The latest. Looks like the "fine art photographer" has finally lied his way into just about everyone having enough of the drama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 21, 2018 11:13 PM

He doesn't look well in that picture. I wonder when it was taken.

by Anonymousreply 102April 21, 2018 11:40 PM

an app for Fadi!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 22, 2018 12:40 AM

I clicked on the link above ^^. It had a link to a millionaires club where, for $100,000 they'd work at finding you a match. The wealthy I have met in life would be laughing at this, because they'd NEVER pay 100 grand to meet someone. They would not use the $35,000 option either.

by Anonymousreply 104April 22, 2018 2:30 AM

George Michael's beloved dog Abby has died

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 22, 2018 12:27 PM

Sad about the dog, but 15 is a good long life for any dog. Alex made a nice post in response to the dog passing away. I wonder if he will be kept on now in some type of caretaker/groundskeeper role? He probably already was doing more than just caring for Abby.

by Anonymousreply 106April 22, 2018 7:52 PM

RIP beautiful Abby

by Anonymousreply 107April 22, 2018 7:56 PM

Do Alex keep the house or does he have to make different arrangements

by Anonymousreply 108April 22, 2018 7:57 PM

R108- not sure of the accuracy of this, but I am certain I have seen something posted by Alex where he states he has a home of his own. Whether or not he will be kept on as caretaker for any vacant GM estate owned properties until they are either rented or sold remains to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 109April 22, 2018 10:28 PM

So tired of the Fadi Fawaz drama. George Michael’s family shouldn’t give a second thought to anything Fadi would say in a tell all. George was a talented musician with a lovely voice, gifted song writer, producer, in a class of his own and very generous. Yes, he had his demons but then again what performer with his gifts hasn’t. Yes, I wish he would have found happiness and peace in his life on earth. It wasn’t in the cards for GM. In this day and age there isn’t anything Fadi could tell us that we haven’t heard or read before. Be done with him and put him out on the streets. It’s the only way to get rid of him once and for all. Eventually he will be yesterday’s news in fact he already is.

by Anonymousreply 110April 22, 2018 10:33 PM

R106 Ghostwriter of Alex, you mean LOL

by Anonymousreply 111April 23, 2018 4:53 PM

R111 So true. Alex has never heard of punctuation and cant write a sentence straight. Must have been written for him by the friendly Lovelies.

by Anonymousreply 112April 24, 2018 3:06 AM

This misspelled, grammatical mess seems ghostwritten to whom??? The conspiracy theories over the most inconsequential shit are really OTT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 24, 2018 3:35 AM

R111 = Fadi

by Anonymousreply 114April 24, 2018 4:01 AM

Happy St George's Day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 24, 2018 4:14 AM

It is a well-known fact that Tonia Katsantonis has access to Alex's social media accounts and posts for him occasionally. She also spys from his FB account in other Facebook groups. She doesn't even deny it. It's all done for a good cause, according to her.

by Anonymousreply 116April 24, 2018 8:38 AM

Well known facts!!! (Well known by WHO exactly?- other warring factions of Twitter "lovelies"?) Yet another random attention-seeking fan CONTROLS and posts on Alex's social media at will! Also SPYING!!!

Good God, what a circus. Some people have WAY too much time on their hands. LMAO at SPIES! I seriously can't.

by Anonymousreply 117April 24, 2018 3:51 PM

The plaque for George has been installed and available to see at his HS. There is a spotlight so it can be seen at night too.

As for Fadi selling off George's belongings for cash, send in the troops and have him physically removed from George's townhouse. Give him a week to find other living arrangements In truth, he has nothing to blackmail George's family with. He knows a trade, cutting hair, he certainly should be able to find a position. This should all be finished by now. The will was intact and George's properties are ready to sell. End of story. Fadi has a couple options, sell his story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 24, 2018 8:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 25, 2018 5:53 AM

No holiday costs that much, even ones to Australia!

What is the situation at Highgate with the garden now? Is all that tat still there?

by Anonymousreply 120April 25, 2018 4:46 PM

R117 Yes, well known among the lovelies. No need to be a quantum physicist to see first tweet was written by Alex, and second tweet by someone else (aka Tonia). Tonia writes for Alex when he is too drunk or too high

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121April 25, 2018 5:41 PM

Catalogue Marketing Campaign goes to... George Michael, Sony Music Commercial Group - Congratulations!

WTF!? Sony didn't do anything to promote George's work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 28, 2018 7:25 PM

R122 I thought the exact same thing.

by Anonymousreply 123April 29, 2018 12:58 AM

[quote]Life is full of happy accidents – like when we created the supermodels in 1991. When Gianni saw George Michael’s video for Freedom featuring a few of the girls we worked with, he thought it would be fun to send them down the runway together with the song playing. We had no idea what we were starting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 29, 2018 5:26 PM

Fadi Fawaz needs a good scrubbing. He always looks disshelvered and dirty. Fadi just needs to run off into the sunset and disappear from George Michael’s family, his house, social media and our lives! Enough is enough...

by Anonymousreply 125April 30, 2018 11:58 AM

R125 Fadi is beautiful! He will stay at Regent's Park, will always be part of George Michael's real family, will stay on social media and never has never been part of YOUR life anyway.

by Anonymousreply 126April 30, 2018 2:16 PM

Wowza! Family made a move! Nope, not to boot out Fadi but to boot out the memorial garden at Highgate and tributes in Goring. Lovelies must clear out their tributes in May.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 30, 2018 3:51 PM

R127 More drama in the lovelies' world: no place to lay down tributes anymore! What will the do on GM's birthday????

by Anonymousreply 128April 30, 2018 4:35 PM

R128 Good the family has finally acted firmly. This will stop the song and dance the Lovelies would have made for GMs Birthday in June. Enough already. Light a candle in your home for George. Give to charities near you. I think the family had done this in a dignified way.

by Anonymousreply 129April 30, 2018 5:12 PM

R127 Next step should be to boot out the Fadi. Give him money and get him out of the house. Crying that he has no money for milk, water, traffic tickets when he was actually paid a hefty quarter million cash. Seems awfully quiet now.

by Anonymousreply 130April 30, 2018 5:15 PM

Alex might be booted out from Highgate first. His name was not included from the GM family message anymore. Bye bye ex-dog walker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 30, 2018 5:52 PM

R131 Alex was never included. It has only been GMs father, sisters and David. These Lovelies have interacted with Alex and raised his profile so much. He and Nu are only hired help

by Anonymousreply 132May 1, 2018 12:11 AM

George Michael Contacting Fan from the Grave?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 1, 2018 1:38 AM

R133 OMG That's the craziest among the crazy fans, Marissa. Certified batshit cray cray.

by Anonymousreply 134May 1, 2018 2:02 AM

R133 That is spectacular crazy. Is this normal and all pop stars have these loonies or for some reason GM attracted them in droves. Phew!!

by Anonymousreply 135May 1, 2018 4:24 AM

Jacko's loons are the worst

by Anonymousreply 136May 1, 2018 5:42 AM

An Open Letter to Fadi Fawaz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 1, 2018 5:43 AM

There really are some lunatic fans. I wonder what pushes them over the edge into rabid fanaticism like that? It's like you just can't make them see how irrational and unhinged they appear. Totally agree MJ fans are the worst in this dept.

Reminds me of all the fans swearing up and down they saw and spoke to Elvis after his death. Delusional doesn't do them enough justice. Always spotted at places like the Dairy Queen or the Piggly Wiggly, too. Too funny.

by Anonymousreply 138May 1, 2018 7:54 AM

George Michael lunch: Charity Commission 'aware of concerns'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139May 3, 2018 12:29 AM

Gloves are off! Andros now shows he never had access to the family and comes in the open to attack George’s family

And yes, “truth is forth coming”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140May 4, 2018 2:42 PM

{140] Andros need to get a fucking job and stop relaying on George Michael. He need to answer why his wife stole from his son girlfriend? Why he could not provide for his family, but thought his fake cousin would always take care of him and his family.

by Anonymousreply 141May 4, 2018 5:51 PM

[quote]They all knew Yog was unwell for many years but still left him alone on Christmas Eve

👍

by Anonymousreply 142May 4, 2018 9:31 PM

George was unwell for years maybe even decades

by Anonymousreply 143May 4, 2018 10:30 PM

R140 So George didnt leave Andros sons anything. He seems desperate for money. He flogged the reissue of his book. Sold the Diana tapes. Will now probably sell more stories based on what info he has gathered from the extended family of the last years. Professing undying love for GM and undermining him and flogging that connection for all its worth. Leech

by Anonymousreply 144May 4, 2018 11:19 PM

He has the guts to say what many ppl think. George wasn't well taken care of the last few years by the family, who don't approve of any formal tribute in the name of George or a permanent memorial. They don't give a shit about Geroge's fans. I hope Andros reveals what really happens. He's the only hope.

by Anonymousreply 145May 5, 2018 12:59 AM

Some of the fans going on about " its the fans money " and why the family does not care about the fans etc. COME ON. Get a grip. We paid money for GMs music and we got what we paid for. It is not like we are owed anything beyond the CD/record/tape we got for the money. They have been tolerant and let things go on for 16 months. it is stupid to leave clutter in front of his houses in the name of a memorial. Donate to a charity and move on "lovelies".

by Anonymousreply 146May 5, 2018 5:08 AM

R140 Thanks for sharing. The comments under his post are totally weird. I wonder what some people think. As if they own GM... They bought his music, not a share of him. Frightening.

by Anonymousreply 147May 5, 2018 5:35 AM

Freedom: George Michael director's cut set for global roll-out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148May 5, 2018 8:45 PM

The director’s cut of the Freedom: George Michael documentary is set to be screened at international film festivals.

The widely praised feature-length film first aired on Channel 4 in October 2017 to coincide with the reissue of Listen Without Prejudice Vol.1. Sony Music Commercial Group won for Catalogue Marketing Campaign at the Music Week Awards last week in recognition of their No.1 success with the reissue.

Pre-production, research and assembly of the film started in late 2014 with filming commencing January 2016. The original version was completed prior to Michael's sudden death in late 2016 and subsequently edited for a TV special on Channel 4 in the UK.

Directed by George Michael and David Austin, Freedom: George Michael Director’s Cut tells the story of the making of Listen Without Prejudice Vol 1, as well as the court case which followed. It features a cast of contributors including Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Liam Gallagher, Tony Bennett, Nile Rodgers, Mark Ronson, Mary J Blige, Kate Moss, Tracey Emin, Ricky Gervais and James Corden.

Freedom: George Michael Director’s Cut will be screened at film festivals around the world, starting with Documentary Edge Film festival in New Zealand (May 13) and Krakow Film Festival (May 29). Further screening dates are still to be announced.

by Anonymousreply 149May 5, 2018 8:47 PM

Andros is clearly suggesting it was suicide. True or not - that is where he is going.

Everyone loses their minds and starts talking about the coroner report whenever this comes up. 3,2,1....

by Anonymousreply 150May 6, 2018 4:02 AM

Andros is on the warpath apparently. This is going to get ugly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 6, 2018 8:14 AM

Whatever may come to the light, I guess, it can't make us fans think less of GM. And for those around him? What should they have done and what could they have done? He was an adult with his own decisions and he was an addict. And as long as addicts don't want to change their lives and their behaviour nothing can be done to help them. I don't blame anyone. I am no fan of Fadi, but sometimes I think his role - especially during the time after GM's death - maybe is much more complex than we think.

by Anonymousreply 152May 6, 2018 9:42 AM

R152 Those dismissing Fadi outright have no clue whatsoever of Fadi’s role in the last years of GM’s life. They simply believed in Andros’ stories in The Sun.

by Anonymousreply 153May 6, 2018 1:35 PM

Methadone can cause respiratory depression and cardiac arrest. Especially in conjunction with other meds. It needs to be administered very carefully. Someone who has been rehabbed and starts back taking any drug like that without knowing how their less drug addled system can now handle things can easily kill themselves unintentionally because of the above. So many drug deaths are actually when people actually relapse after being clean.

by Anonymousreply 154May 6, 2018 2:10 PM

I’m no fan of fadi and think he’s a leach but let’s face it - if he had any connection to drugs arriving to that house in the days before George’s death he would have been nailed by police for it.

He’s probably guilty of not doing part of what he was being paid to do which was keeping a watchful eye on a vulnerable George. If he was kicked out perhaps he needed to raise the alarm to David etc etc. And didn’t that night. No crime though.

Unfortunately he is now showing himself to be dishonourable and a snake to threaten spilling secrets in order to be set for life financially. I think the family was likely estranged from George and who knows whose fault that was if anyone’s. I’m sure there is some guilt over that regardless.

by Anonymousreply 155May 6, 2018 2:19 PM

Will Fadi ever talk? What else could he say? Does he even have REAL intention of talking or everything’s just a ruse?

Ronnie Franklin must have been so triggered to actually respond to Andros

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 6, 2018 2:52 PM

The cat is out of the bag wrt George. He was a mess. IF Fadi or anyone is holding the family hostage, they should take control of the story and release the tox report etc. with deep sadness etc. That will take all the cards back and allow everyone to just move on. They should have just done this way back when the G story came out.

Also, I'm not judging the family if they did distance George. Sometimes you have to do that with addicts to let them hit bottom and/or to protect yourself. It's an unbearable situation.

by Anonymousreply 157May 6, 2018 3:50 PM

Andros usually speaks some truth.

by Anonymousreply 158May 6, 2018 4:58 PM

R156 Good to see somebody respond. The silence is what has kept people like Andros and Fadi in the game. Understand the family want to maintain dignity and keep quiet. But use a PR person, get ahead of the story and take control dammit. None of us believe Shirlie saying "he was well, nothing was wrong with him". Or even more BS fro David that GM was happy and contented and was working 7 days of the week.

We can all guess that GMs life was a mess and he was on a downward spiral since 2013. just say it like it is and move on. Hiding this and that only makes matters worse. Just settle stuff and put an end to this mess.

by Anonymousreply 159May 6, 2018 5:07 PM

Preach it r157 through r159. I’m right there with you all.

by Anonymousreply 160May 6, 2018 6:12 PM

Ronnie Franklin? What does he know? Nothing. He’s a lovely. And does not speak for anyone other than his own circle. And yes - Andros usually has some truth even when his intentions are to make money. His info sounds highly plausible to me in this case.

by Anonymousreply 161May 6, 2018 6:16 PM

Lovelies will believe only what they want. Some still think GM wasn't gay but just hadn’t met the right girl yet - so them not believing anything complicated or that deviates what they want to believe ( or that Andros has indeed shown some knowledge likely based on gossipy extended family/friend circles) doesn’t mean much to me.

by Anonymousreply 162May 6, 2018 6:21 PM

R161 Are you for real? Or are you Andros?

Ronnie Franklin is not a lovely; he's the head of GM's security for 30+ years. Surely he would know more than Andros. How can info of Andros be plausible when he does not have access to GM?

by Anonymousreply 163May 6, 2018 6:45 PM

George Michael’s sisters and father need to take legal action and evict FF. There isn’t anything that FF could say in a tell all that anyone would even care about. George wanted to be remembered for his voice, song writing skills and a man of integrity. No where have I seen or read that George Michael wanted to be remembered for his relationship with Fadi Fawaz. Fadi needs to get a job and earn his keep.

by Anonymousreply 164May 6, 2018 8:40 PM

R163. Are you for real? Would a head of security admit to anything Other than the typical lines? Please you naive idiot - grow some brain cells. And beside - He wasn’t actually helpful was he during George’s run ins etc. He did a shitty job and probably has an nda anyway. The guy is a total fail and the lovelies hitch onto him in hopes of feeling close to the action.

by Anonymousreply 165May 6, 2018 9:24 PM

If there is any truth to andros’ claims then maybe it frees the family up to take on fadi more aggressively...it’s out there now and this article does nothing to change people’s love of George ...unless there is something else bigger they are trying to keep quiet.

If it’s just privacy then they need to move past that and take fadi on guns a blazing.

The only things left to hide would be if they are trying to hide that he did something illegal (beyond what we already know) or hurtful at some point (which I highly highly doubt) or other medical conditions that he had that were not a direct cause of death and therefore not on the coroner report. I guess after a few years of knowing George , fadi could also know all sorts of private info about the immediate family and George’s and all of their pasts and his childhood stuff too - which would be cruel to put out there in a book or something. It’s pretty clear the family is afraid of something or this idiot out have been turfed a long time ago.

I’m hoping last week’s announcement about cleaning up that crap outside his beautiful homes (I get people needed to do it but it went overboard and on for too long) is the start of some much needed activity on their part.

by Anonymousreply 166May 6, 2018 9:39 PM

Wonder who that friend and former addict was? He must have been the guy who sent the pills packaged as Xmas present and told Andros. Otherwise how would Andros know? This helps Fadi actually. GM was depressed and suicidal he tweeted in the so-called hacked tweets. This Andros story makes that appear credible and he can say look I was the innocent bystander and GM did this to himself

by Anonymousreply 167May 7, 2018 1:56 AM

If the conservative family told the truth from the beginning and wouldn't hide the real reason for George's demise, they could've saved themselves a lot of headaches. FF could've been evicted by now and Andros would've been quiet. I believe Andros, and I guess he has enough reliable info. I understand his anger at the family and I WILL bring a tribute to Goring when I go there. I don't understand the family's refusal for a permanent memorial. Something is really wrong there. I wonder what it is..

by Anonymousreply 168May 7, 2018 2:38 AM

^ Fans keep going on about a permanent memorial. If you were the family how would you do it? Explain how and where you would do it? What would be the logistics involved? Who would run the memorial for years to come?

by Anonymousreply 169May 7, 2018 4:07 AM

R169 I'm not asking for Graceland. It could be something small like what Yoko Ono did for John Lenon. It's been more than a year and fans are not allowed to visit the grave. I don't get what the family's problem is really. They don't approve anything. Maybe they're busy fighting w Fadi and he takes their energies away. I wonder what Fadi has on them..I'm guessing they weren't in good terms w George b4 he died or something and he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 170May 7, 2018 4:57 AM

^as a fan you are NIOT owed a visit to his grave! None of us are. I shudder to think what the grave (where his mother lies too) would look like if all the highgate butte rs were let loose to visit it. He belongs to his family. His music is all that belongs to his fans. His family owes you NOTHING. Get it???!

You bought his music and got joy from it. He was an entertainer. It was an exchange fair and square. The end.

by Anonymousreply 171May 7, 2018 5:40 AM

*” highgate nutters”

by Anonymousreply 172May 7, 2018 5:41 AM

His resting place should stay private under all circumstances. It's the family's gravesite. I don't want to imagine the circus some of his fans would create there. Most of them are intrusive and have no concept of limits.

by Anonymousreply 173May 7, 2018 7:08 AM

R170 What Yoko Ono did for John Lennon was not something small and though she underwrote the expenses it could not have been done without the cooperation of the NYC authorities. That is another time and place. Also Lennon's memorial did not happen overnight. It was years after his death that it was opened.

With the Fadi dispute it is becoming clear that the will has not yet been executed and he has held the proceedings hostage. Given the uncertainty, how would they have the money and time to spend on working with say the Goring City Council on putting up a bench or plaque in GMs memory in a public place. Give them time. There are so many problems in the background that are unresolved. Let them do what they want in their own time. Fans do not have any right to demand that they do anything.

As for allowing access to GMs grave, THANK GOD they kept it so private. These Lovelies who are in the Memorial Garden would have made such a circus. Its a grave, its a final resting place of a private person. Why the hell should we get access to it?

Fans signing petitions to make Goring or Highgate a public memorial and asking the family not to sell it. It was GMs home, his private sanctuary. Why would they want to throw it open to the public?

Fans need to step back and let the family do what they want? If some of them are so interested donate your garden or land and put up a mural or statue for George. Frankly George would have said Piss Off to all these fans going nuts

by Anonymousreply 174May 7, 2018 10:09 AM

R174 Well said.

by Anonymousreply 175May 7, 2018 11:30 AM

[171][174]your post makes the most since on here. I mean I am reading some of these posting and many of them believe Andros. A man George cut (both him and his family) out of his life given he was the child's godfather and the other had Anselmo name. So he being Andros had to do something so terrible for this to take place. No,I don't believe the photo of George's mom being publish nor the Geri story. He knows what he really did and will never because George is dead now we may never know what truly happen between the two of them. The fact that so many of you believe this guy is really sad. The coroner can release the toxicology report with video evidence and if it don't line up to what some of you think it should be, its a lie. Face it some of you want there to be a scandal where there may not be one here. As for Andros that ugly mug is using George to help his closeted son get into the music business.

by Anonymousreply 176May 7, 2018 1:27 PM

^Andros will keep selling second-hand, third-hand, fourth-hand info even because he wants to make money. Also he will hope if he throws enough muck around, the family might make some pay off to shut his mouth. So be prepared to hear more and more outrageous stuff. Frankly at this point GM has acquired a teflon-coating. Nobody cares. He took drugs. He surrounded himself with escorts/porn stars/drug dealers. Ok fine. We still like the man for his music, for all the secret philanthropy. Read all the negative comments under the recent Andros story published in the tabloids against Andros. Nobody is even bothered that what he is saying is true or lies. Dont drag a dead man beloved to many fans through the mud. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 177May 7, 2018 2:34 PM

It's all lies and also I can assure you that George had not been taking GHB since 2013

by Anonymousreply 178May 7, 2018 2:57 PM

The source said of Fadi: “The family are fearful of what secrets he holds including clues as to [bold]why George was so tormented[/bold]”

by Anonymousreply 179May 7, 2018 3:00 PM

To my lovelies, do not believe this rubbish in the papers today by someone I don't know anymore and haven't seen for nearly 18 years...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 7, 2018 3:15 PM

R180 - unfortunately the rubbish George commented about not believing in that post turned out to be true. He WAS in a Swiss rehab at that time exactly getting treatment as a last resort. That’s why (and other examples) some people say there is always a bit of truth in Andros’ leaks. It’s coming from somewhere within the extended family.

And btw - David had taken over gm’s twitter by those later years so....enough said there. There was no one less reliable with the truth than David.

by Anonymousreply 181May 7, 2018 4:30 PM

R179 - well there was that aborted interview where George did semi-share something very Dark about his childhood that the host commented they felt it shouldn’t be shared. It sounded pretty bad. I assumed childhood abuse from somewhere.

There was also the aborted show and panic after Stephen Frye suggested they both do on air hiv tests. Frye claims George freaked and said he had t had a test in many years.

Who knows. Could be anything.

by Anonymousreply 182May 7, 2018 4:35 PM

producer Ross Wilson claimed that Michael had refused a HIV test, stating that the singer finds "the wait for results too harrowing" and expected a positive outcome.

Michael later asked for footage from the BBC documentary Stephen Fry: HIV and Me to be cut ahead of transmission.

Asked by a Twitter follower why he does not follow Fry, Michael responded: "I'm afraid I have my reasons. But you would have to ask Stephen what I might be disappointed about."

He continued: "Believe me I was a fan, I really liked him. I have to explain, Stephen did nothing directly, but his producer said something publicly that was such a dreadful lie I thought about legal action. And I was shocked that, given the nature of our friendship until then, Stephen never called me to explain or distance himself from the liar. I was just terribly hurt that yet another gay man seemed happy to let me hang out to dry for the entertainment of homophobes."

The 47-year-old added: "Having said that, I still think Stephen is a lovely man... and a huge talent."

However, made aware of the comments, Fry tweeted Michael: "George, I'm very distressed to think that something when wrong over the doc. All I knew was that you'd decided not to be included in the doc. That's literally all I know. Is there more. So sorry to see you upset about this. Do email xxx (sic)"

by Anonymousreply 183May 7, 2018 4:38 PM

R181 I agree I believed Andros back then in 2015 more than I believed George when he denied the rubbish in the article. It turned out to be true. Andros knows stuff, and it's not hearsay or speculations like Ronnie Franklin claims. I believe he did love George and still does. After the toxicology test results came out he said George's dad didn't feel well (he wrote a long ass post and then deleted it ) and some more info that made sense. why would he even make it up?

The one I don't trust (and never liked) is the obsessed David Austin. Do you really believe him that George was well before he died? I call BS here.

by Anonymousreply 184May 7, 2018 5:06 PM

Hi Andros James or Jackie [181], [182],[184] Also how do you know [181] that David took over George's tweeter did Alex talk you. Your family upset because David is in the inter circle and your not? George and his family ignore you so you figure you'll get the attention from his fans.

by Anonymousreply 185May 7, 2018 5:31 PM

here is something to

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186May 7, 2018 7:09 PM

George did love Fadi you guys will just have to deal with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187May 7, 2018 7:11 PM

This thread is wacky. You have lovelies calling andros a liar all because he state comments you guys don't like to read. He sometimes does seem to state the truth in comparison to david his close friend. Before you call me andros fangurl, I can't stand the guy and I do believe he is an opportunist that sometimes speaks the truth. Besides andros never signed an nda so he is a free agent. He can state whatever he knows or was told to him. The fadi fangurl above me need to give it up.

by Anonymousreply 188May 7, 2018 8:04 PM

Sad news from George: “Kenny and I haven’t been together for two and a half years.”

During tonight’s kick-off performance of George’s Symphonica tour, George revealed to the Prague audience that he and Kenny had been separated for nearly 3 years.

PRAGUE (AP) - George Michael says he has split from long-term partner Kenny Goss, partly due to the fallout from Goss’s struggle with alcohol addiction.

The 48-year-old singer – appearing at the Prague State Opera House on the opening night of his “Symphonica” tour – told the audience Monday “Kenny and I haven’t been together for two and a half years.”

“My love life has has been a lot more turbulent than I’ve let on,” he said, dedicating a new song “Where I hope you are” to Goss. “This man has brought me a lot of joy and a lot of pain.”

Michael also honored the late Amy Winehouse, calling her the only British artist to have left him in awe during his 30-year musical career.

The former Wham! singer had previously denied allegations he and Goss had separated, but said Monday: “It’s time to be honest.”

Source: wtop.com

#George Michael #Kenny Goss #2011

by Anonymousreply 189May 7, 2018 8:15 PM

Claim down Andros I get your upset especial with the remarks about your article. Some of you "fans" will believe you just not enough for the Sun to purchase a story from you. If the magazine don't sell or reposted enough then they wont pay and this is the only way Andros can make a living. Sad

by Anonymousreply 190May 7, 2018 8:20 PM

Fadi troll is back

by Anonymousreply 191May 7, 2018 8:30 PM

Holy fuck r185. Get back on your meds and learn about spell check.

by Anonymousreply 192May 7, 2018 11:44 PM

Who is the fool posting about George and fadi’s prior hookup? All that proves is fadi was one of the numerous escorts GM hooked up with while still with kenny.

And there’s plenty of other Venice shots btw with David on the balcony with them and they all look like stoned slobs.

by Anonymousreply 193May 7, 2018 11:49 PM

Ohhh It’s all the same person I realize as r185. I just blocked it - freak

by Anonymousreply 194May 7, 2018 11:56 PM

Who remembers when the Spaz Troll upset Fadi?

by Anonymousreply 195May 8, 2018 12:04 AM

I do lol. Classic.

by Anonymousreply 196May 8, 2018 12:06 AM

[191=196]LOSERS GET A FUCKING LIFE NOT EVERYONE HAS TO LIVE THROUGH A DEAD MAN BECAUSE NOONE WANTS YOU.

{194] If block then how can you see what is written loser and only a wimp would block someone. [192] Please take your own advice. Also get off line and live in the real world bitch [193] Read the words George wrote not what is in your imagination. He said he was happy here. You psychos will have to deal with the fact that George cared for Fadi and Andros is a fat ass loser. He need to put that closed son of his out there to get a sugar daddy to care for the family. [193] Kenny is going after the family as well he just not going about by it like the other losers. [194] Now why are you calling yourself a freak damn get some help bitch.

Much love mother fuckers..........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 8, 2018 1:55 AM

Me laughing at you guys from the gates of hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 8, 2018 1:57 AM

Ugly Fadi on here posting again. He's so dumb, the Spaz Troll had him fooled with that Maldives story.

by Anonymousreply 199May 8, 2018 1:57 AM

They look so happy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 8, 2018 2:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 8, 2018 2:01 AM

He brought the best in George

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202May 8, 2018 2:01 AM

So was George Michael a huge power bottom on nah?

by Anonymousreply 203May 8, 2018 2:02 AM

There they are in the Maldives, just before George pretended to commit suicide by jumping off the bridge.

by Anonymousreply 204May 8, 2018 2:03 AM

June 9,2009 the happy couple are dress alike

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205May 8, 2018 2:03 AM

This one is my favorite here Fadi's is clapping George's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206May 8, 2018 2:05 AM

George looks happy and healthy here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207May 8, 2018 2:05 AM

So much love here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208May 8, 2018 2:06 AM

So sweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209May 8, 2018 2:07 AM

Compare to this shit right here Kenny made George's life just miserable or are depressed. That whore should have just been a one night stand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 8, 2018 2:09 AM

What a happy loving couple. I believe George would have married Fadi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211May 8, 2018 2:10 AM

The way they look at each other

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212May 8, 2018 2:11 AM

So depressing George should have kept that slut on the airplane where's he found it. So many unhappy photos of these two togerher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213May 8, 2018 2:12 AM

Awwwwwwwww so cute I just love these two together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 8, 2018 2:13 AM

He didn't even care that George pick up weight. He just wanted George, now how cute is that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 8, 2018 2:15 AM

They look great together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 8, 2018 2:18 AM

George Michael and boyfriend Fadi Fawaz looked like a super cute couple as they perused the shops in Barcelona, Spain, He know who the star was not trying to be one like that whore Kenny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 8, 2018 2:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218May 8, 2018 2:21 AM

Singer George Michael and boyfriend Fadi Fawaz are seen cuddling and holding hands while on board a boat with some friends at Sydney Harbor in Sydney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 8, 2018 2:22 AM

Fadi Fawaz Photos - Singer George Michael and boyfriend Fadi Fawaz are seen cuddling and holding hands while on board a boat with some friends at Sydney Harbor in Sydney. I think its cute how George and Fadi hold each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220May 8, 2018 2:24 AM

See the difference George had to be dope-up just to deal with that whore Kenny. However, George and Fadi love just shine in this photo. I wish George had live so Fadi and he could marry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221May 8, 2018 2:26 AM

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ALRIGHT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 8, 2018 2:29 AM

Fuck Off Fadi troll !!!!

by Anonymousreply 223May 8, 2018 6:01 AM

George adored Fadi. It's so easy to understand when you know Fadi: he simply is a beautiful and sweet person.

by Anonymousreply 224May 8, 2018 10:37 AM

Wow R224 -33+ posts talking to yourself about how fabulous FF is, are YOU alright??? LOL. Troll.

by Anonymousreply 225May 8, 2018 12:16 PM

Oh my. What the hell happened to this thread. The Swedish woman troll destroyed the George Michael Saga thread. Now the Fadi troll is here. How about a Kenny fan now posting 25 pics about how happy they were together. GM wanted to marry FF it seems. And that is why George didnt leave him a penny in his will and the guy is using all means possible to squeeze money from the family. Somebody needs to have their head examined.

by Anonymousreply 226May 8, 2018 12:38 PM

[225] not 224 I'm the one who posted those pictures. Not everyone's a hater like you

by Anonymousreply 227May 8, 2018 12:39 PM

Fadi fangurl, for all your explanation you seem to lack critical intelligence and your posts sound like an endless ramblings of an incoherent lunatic. Just stop embarrassing yourself and use your Valium.

by Anonymousreply 228May 8, 2018 12:55 PM

[R 226]How on earth Do you KNOW for a fact that George didn't leave F anything in his will???Did he tell you that himself???Did a little bird called Alex whispered it in your ear???I don't know a single thing about that will&it doesn't interest me one bit but I'm very sure you don't know it either & all accusations against F are coming from envious,possesive people!The fact IS that Fadi(rent-boy etc...or not,that doesn't matter at all) wàs the only one around most of the time during G's last years&around the time of his death wheather the"Lovelies",the family or anyone else for that matter liked(s) it or not!!

by Anonymousreply 229May 8, 2018 1:24 PM

^Maybe instead of ranting like an imbecile here you can go and spend some time learning how to spell and write in English and come back?

by Anonymousreply 230May 8, 2018 1:31 PM

Maybe you can do the same in Dutch then...arrogant pr***!!! Apparently you understood very well what I ve been saying and you obviously don't have an answer hence your rude,unnecessary respond!!

by Anonymousreply 231May 8, 2018 3:16 PM

[231] That's all {228/230] do is try to insult people who don't agree with him/her. Always accusing others of writing to them self and spelling when he/she cant comprehend a simple sentence. [230] you sound extremely jealous and crazy. Maybe you need to call your doctor so you can get your Divalproex /Prox medication

by Anonymousreply 232May 8, 2018 3:55 PM

Ok - everyone take their meds and a breath.

R229 FF is NOT in the will. Yes, I know this from a probate lawyer who is familiar with the case...

Fadi was paid a LOT of money each month to stay with George, period. We really don't know how "loyal" and "loving" FF was when George was ill - it's all speculation at this point. Many insiders - some have posted previously in the "FF saga" forum - claim the relationship fell apart long ago... By all accounts, this is indeed fact. Also, they had just started dating when George became ill with Pneumonia. Think about it: anyone who just latched on to the CATCH OF A LIFETIME ie., George Michael, is going to ride out the storm.

Also, George was known to be vulnerable and desperate to have someone, anyone, show him unconditional love - no matter what shenanigans he got up to. FF fit the bill - a not too bright hustler with enough street smarts to know a payday when he saw it. FF is and was a leech. Why did he leave George alone on Christmas Eve - the one time of the year when George was most sad and vulnerable? Sleeping in his car? Selling George's possessions? Come on. No one with any dignity or respect for their partner would be posting the types of things FF posts.

BTW, Christ, I've got TONS of "happy smiley" pics with old lovers. That means absolutely nothing. Some of the old lovers I'd still like to kill.

by Anonymousreply 233May 8, 2018 5:49 PM

Wow, 205 through 222, same nutter. Take your meds, hon.

by Anonymousreply 234May 8, 2018 7:12 PM

Here you go [234] Don't forget to drink your water as well hon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 8, 2018 7:27 PM

[233] stop trying to be counted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 8, 2018 7:28 PM

One for the road bitches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 8, 2018 7:30 PM

Oh I just love the fact that George showed Fadi love in public. It seem real not fake like with Kenny the whore. Also [237] please stop doing this if you don't mean it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 8, 2018 7:34 PM

Enjoying small talk in a car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 8, 2018 7:35 PM

George Michael And Fadi Fawaz Out For Lunch In Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 8, 2018 7:37 PM

These threads are not about Fadi, Kenny or the Swedish lady It's about George

by Anonymousreply 241May 8, 2018 7:38 PM

Smiles of love they look so happy. At least George found happiness before he died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 8, 2018 7:39 PM

Holding each other on a boat. George had some nice legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 8, 2018 7:41 PM

Here is the second photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 8, 2018 7:42 PM

I really like this one better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 8, 2018 7:44 PM

R238 Russian troll outed her/himself by linking to VK

by Anonymousreply 246May 8, 2018 7:57 PM

Great catch R246. LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 247May 8, 2018 8:25 PM

As I read your comment fadi whore. I realized that English is not your first language and not only that you have a serious intelligence problem. Your comments sound like a mentally ill obessessive nut with limited intelligence. Not only are you allergic to proper grammar and sentence structures but you are also allergic to critical thinking skills. I will advice you to focus on yourself and stop obessessing over a former aging keptboy. I am worried about your mental state and been on this thread won't help you feel better. You need to focus on yourself and stop defending fadi because we are laughing at you and not with you. You need to stop with pictires, it makes you seem unhinged or shall I also state unraveling.

by Anonymousreply 248May 8, 2018 9:08 PM

[248] Did not read that shit you wrote because clear YOU don't understand English. Therefore, let me live you with this. No matter what you do or say Fadi was in George Michael's life unlike that fake cousin who has not been seen since 1997. Fadi and other people got the chance to fuck George unlike you who had to relay on a photo or wet dreams. Goodnight bitch tell George I said hi as you masturbating.

by Anonymousreply 249May 9, 2018 12:41 AM

I have this crazy poster blocked from before so I don’t see any of it - which is nice.

by Anonymousreply 250May 9, 2018 11:13 AM

249, your statement is filled with run on sentences and incorrect grammars. You should work on your writing and critical intelligence skills before coming for me. I know that Fadi gets your dick hard or shall I state he gets your pussy wet, because that will only explain why you refuse to get off his nutsack. Like I stated earlier I am worried about your mental state because you sound like someone is losing touch with reality.

by Anonymousreply 251May 9, 2018 12:50 PM

The good thing with DL's ignore is only that only that person won't see your post -- but the rest who stumbles here can see it.

by Anonymousreply 252May 9, 2018 2:07 PM

R241 This thread is called The Fadi Fawaz Saga! Guess who this is all about? 🤔 Tataaaa: Fadi!

by Anonymousreply 253May 9, 2018 5:03 PM

What most people commenting do not want to discuss is Fadi. You are the only one 253 who is obessed about Fadi. Most of us cannot stand him and I hope you understand so you can take your psychobabble somewhere else. I know you are slow both grammartically and intellectually but it should be self explanatory the purpose of this thread. Most of us are here to discuss George not Fadi.

by Anonymousreply 254May 9, 2018 6:52 PM

Anyhoooo....let’s just ignore them.

Does anyone know if new is still at goring in some capacity?

Does David live at highgate?

Is anything planned at goring for the next birthday by fans?

by Anonymousreply 255May 9, 2018 7:54 PM

Autocorrect - ^Nu

by Anonymousreply 256May 9, 2018 7:55 PM

It’s funny how the only fast action the estate/family really took after gm’s death was to have the GM forum shut down. In the scale of everything that was the most benign stuff out there.

by Anonymousreply 257May 9, 2018 7:56 PM

Ed Sheeran dethrones George Michael as Perfect is crowned ‘number one song of all time’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258May 9, 2018 9:41 PM

Charlie Puth’s ‘Done For Me’ on The Voice Inspired by George Michael

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 9, 2018 9:43 PM

Nu still works in Goring. Still on NDA but rumors have it she got some money

David still lives in Highgate

Alex seems to out of Highgate after death of the dog. Radio silence from his flock

Huge celebration in Goring planned

by Anonymousreply 260May 9, 2018 9:43 PM

[252] Why do you feel the need to announce this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261May 9, 2018 9:53 PM

Seriously

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262May 9, 2018 9:55 PM

R246 VK is a treasure trove of GM pics. Including Fadi. Just because they linked to VK doesn’t mean they are Russian.

by Anonymousreply 263May 9, 2018 11:28 PM

Thanks r260

It’s odd I never knew David lived there the whole time. I didn’t realize that until after George passed away. Was he there for years? Even during the time that George had that kieren guy around and was doing g the harder partying and drugs etc? Or did David start living there once George’s health was failing in the post pneumonia years?

I always heard George tired quickly of living with others and liked his own space - hence installing people at regents park and the Hampstead property. I think even Kenny was inand out of the other properties for a time. Isn't it odd that David lived there the whole time? Not being critical - just curious.

by Anonymousreply 264May 10, 2018 3:59 AM

David seems mysterious and a mess to me. I have never heard or read of him having his own family or life outside George. He seems very dependant on him for connections and a place to stay. He was truly one of his yes man and was probably not good for him in the long run. I will refer to him as a long time leach that his identity is wrapped up in been associated with George. Do some of you think they were long time lovers because how many "straight" men will be around a gay man with so much sex and drugs for so long and be ok with it. I do wonder if David did join in the fun and was sexually adventurous or shall I state open not only sexually but also taking part in the drugs. I remember seeing pictures of Fadi and David together and I could see tension between them. Maybe David is like Robyn Whitney secret lesbian lover.

by Anonymousreply 265May 10, 2018 1:01 PM

R265 There is footage of David minding George different places (I believe it was Australia), and you definitely get the feeling that he was the chaperone for George, and not his lover or fellow chemical indulger. There's no doubt that ol' Dave certainly turned a blind eye to all of the shit that was going on, though.

by Anonymousreply 266May 10, 2018 7:52 PM

This why they hate us. Not every gay guy wants to fuck their friend. George and David's relationship is on the level as being brothers not lovers. So many people have this stereotype of gay guys wanting to fuck every man they see. This is not true, also not all gay men are alike.

by Anonymousreply 267May 10, 2018 10:23 PM

Whitney Houston troll is even worse than Fadi troll

by Anonymousreply 268May 10, 2018 11:28 PM

I wish Andrew Morton would do a biography of George Michael not his I can't spell and jealous cousin.

by Anonymousreply 269May 11, 2018 1:13 AM

R255 r256 It really is sad how George had so few real friends. But maybe he liked the yes men in better times cause he could control them all. At his most vulnerable he needed people who lived him more.

David did another of his dumb interviews a while back filled with the usual delusional bragging about his life - taking meetings on fifth avenue etc (this was around the time of the red line interviews). He actually said that he was listening to George earlier in the day and it occurred to him that he really did have a great voice......like wtf he was a lifelong friend and you followed him around everywhere his whole career and you just had that revelation? He was also bugging up his co-writing experience with him. I can’t be bothered searching for the article but it is out there. Fool.

by Anonymousreply 270May 11, 2018 4:14 AM

I always thought George went solo to Australia. I don’t remember David in any of those escapades - chaperone or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 271May 11, 2018 4:18 AM

I am not a Whitney troll dumbass. I stated my comment from what I have observed in pictures and his documentaries. I have never seen or read anywhere if David has his own family at least with golddigger Fadi you see him take picture with his brothers. David just seem like a total hanger-on type of friend.

by Anonymousreply 272May 11, 2018 12:01 PM

For those interested, here's the 2016 tax return of the Goss Michael Foundation. Lots of interesting details

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 11, 2018 12:47 PM

I don't want to read the whole 33 pages, can someone summarize the total income contribution and losses. Is the foundation still operating or has the family put a stop to funding it.

by Anonymousreply 274May 11, 2018 1:04 PM

R273 thanks for the post. Basically through the Platinum trust plus GMs personal contribution $100,000 approx came in and $200,00 from MTV Redefine. That was the extent of the income + plus small contributions. From Day1 the GMF has a high % of all revenues spent on administrative expenses. Only some $15,000 or so is spent on scholarships. This was 2016 when George was still here. Clearly the contribution from GM that was about $450,000/year in previous years was already cut down to this level

Maybe in 2017 even the $100,000 from George's side was not contributed. So Kenny replaced it with the money from the interviews to The Sun which was said to be $100,000. The 2017 statement would be very interesting to see. Did any money come in at all from George's Estate after he passed away. So Kenny is running the GMF and living mainly based on money raised by MTV Redefine

by Anonymousreply 275May 11, 2018 4:15 PM

The Platinum Trust seems to be dissolved in May 2017

[quote]This charity was registered on 21 Mar 1990, It was removed from the register on 15 May 2017.[/quote]

So without the Platinum Trust and GM's personal contribution to the charity, Kenny only has the MTV Redefine to finance the charity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276May 11, 2018 4:45 PM

^Charity for Kenny Goss you mean. What other charity were they doing??

by Anonymousreply 277May 11, 2018 5:06 PM

R227 The Platinum Trust was supporting other charities

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278May 11, 2018 6:39 PM

I think it is time for the really Kenny foundation not George to be put away. I don't see the family pumping money into the foundation. They probably will view it as giving money to Kenny and they seem like the type who won't want to keep rewarding a grifter. Not after Kenny sold out George to the tabloid, I am sure Kenny is on their shit list.

by Anonymousreply 279May 11, 2018 9:37 PM

George Gave Kenny tons of money while they were together. Plus, they were stories about Kenny’s brother (a lawyer in Dallas) pushing for some sort of settlement when their relationship ended. So who knows what else he got from that especially since George might have even been generous to a fault in general. Kenny is not hurting and doesn’t need to draw from GMF for his lifestyle.

That gallery is however a huge part of his big ego as he rubs shoulders with all the ostentatious wealth around Dallas like the schlegals etc. So of course he sold out to a Brit tabloid for money to keep his social position and hobby in Dallas alive.

And in the beginning it was all about him getting to have his own thing vs just being a kept boyfriend.

As for the platinum trust, at one point yioda played a key role in looking for projects worthy of supporting . She’s fairly old now, so I doubt she’s doing that anymore - maybe they just decided to wind it down a while back.

by Anonymousreply 280May 11, 2018 10:21 PM

Kenny getting his own thing was probably an illusion because from what we have known so far. He was a kept boyfriend who used George for fame and his money. He is no different from fadi the only difference is that he is not illiterate. Besides how popular was Kenny in the past in Dallas. I can bet no one in Dallas now gives a fuck about him. I think his popularity among the upper class in Dallas might be overstated in the gm and fadi threads. I have never read anywhere or heard about him been influential or popular. The only people that give a shit about him are the lovelies and it seems like he is in competition with fadi. I think the grifter Kenny should get a proper job and stop selling George to whomever will pay him.

by Anonymousreply 281May 11, 2018 10:58 PM

R278 I am not talking about the Platinum trust. I was talking about the GMF not doing much in terms of charity or scholarships. It was more a Foundation to help Kenny have his ego-trip and hobnob among celebs. All sponsored by GM for the past decade.

The Platinum Trust was setup in 1990 by George and did some great work providing annual contributions to charities. You can read about it in this article. It was wound up in May 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282May 12, 2018 1:07 AM

^ sorry for the repost

by Anonymousreply 283May 12, 2018 1:09 AM

GM formed a passionate friendship with young Harry Styles in his last year of life. He was Styles' mentor and was in love with him.

by Anonymousreply 284May 12, 2018 1:10 AM

HEnce the tattoo after he broke gm’s heart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 12, 2018 3:39 AM

R 280 Yioda is 'fairly old'? She is in the end of her fifties. This isn't 'fairly old'. How old are you? Twenty? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 286May 12, 2018 5:33 AM

The Maldives troll is back - R284 - wonder what goodilcious gossip this troll would dish up next

by Anonymousreply 287May 12, 2018 12:03 PM

So Yioda was married before (ex is Tim Wales whose Flickr Account has loads of pics of Yoida and a few of Melanie). Does anyone know if she had kids?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288May 12, 2018 12:14 PM

[288]Where did you see Yioda was married to Tim Wales. I see from his Flickr account that he was married in 2011 and he was at one of George's show I believe around 2009/10. Tim is also to young to be married to Yioda because according to his Flickr account he was 40 in 2011. Thus making Tim 48 in 2018 and Yioda 59. So I don't think she was married to him, unless I miss something that was posted early.

by Anonymousreply 289May 12, 2018 2:54 PM

R288 Yioda was not married to Tim and did not have children. George referred to Yioda and Tim in his thank yous in the Patience album sleeve. So must have been her partner at that time (2004). You can also see their pictures together in 2006 in those Flickr photos. But looks like he has moved on

by Anonymousreply 290May 12, 2018 5:03 PM

R280 get a grip Mary. I’m not 20 but you are right that you would be considered old to a 20 year old. And 57 isn’t exactly young either regardless.

The reference was based on the fact that not many in their late 50’s are going to keep working if they are as loaded as she would be through George.

by Anonymousreply 291May 12, 2018 5:34 PM

R288 there are loads of pics with him and a lot of women on there actually. And it appears those with her are from some time ago. He seems to like snapping shots with girlfriends and posting them in public profiles. I’m sure the publicity shy sister of George really appreciated that.

by Anonymousreply 292May 12, 2018 5:38 PM

^The pictures he posted with Yioda were from 2006. Like you said this guy sure likes to post pics of his GFs. Seems to have moved on by 2008 and got married at some point

by Anonymousreply 293May 12, 2018 6:01 PM

R291 Get yourself a grip and don't be so rude.

Yioda is obviously working. Just google her under her mothers maiden name.

by Anonymousreply 294May 12, 2018 7:48 PM

R291 go fuck yourself you old hag. You’re the one getting offended at everything. And find something better to do with your time than invade his sisters privacy by stalking her online. Sheesh. Old and no life. That must suck for you.

by Anonymousreply 295May 12, 2018 11:24 PM

^r294 not 291

by Anonymousreply 296May 12, 2018 11:25 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 297May 22, 2018 12:17 PM

Fadi's page on IMDB

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298May 22, 2018 12:21 PM

Isaac Mazar = Fadi's page on IMDB

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299May 22, 2018 12:22 PM

George Michael's escort Fadi Fawaz seen outside his hotel in Vienna where George Michael is recovering from pneumonia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300May 22, 2018 11:56 PM

R300 Correction: George Michael's partner Fadi Fawaz

by Anonymousreply 301May 23, 2018 8:17 PM

partner my ass he was paid companion

by Anonymousreply 302May 25, 2018 12:45 PM

[R 302]Whatever or what if?!As G apparently considered him as his partner in his last years on this earth,why should that be judged!?!Freedom of choice!

by Anonymousreply 303May 25, 2018 11:16 PM

R303 'Apparently' or we assume? Apparently he DIDN'T consider him a partner in the end, he was paid, G preferred it that way so that he could dump said partner when he so chose, however said partner proved difficult to dump. We can all tell that now my the crap he spurts on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 304May 26, 2018 8:35 AM

303 is a Fadi fangurl pretending to be neutral about if we Fadi was considered a boyfriend or a paid companion.

by Anonymousreply 305May 26, 2018 1:30 PM

R304 Boggles my mind when people are sooooo convinced and act as if they know for a fact that F was not a partner but paid companion. You don’t

by Anonymousreply 306May 26, 2018 5:13 PM

R306 Paid companion. Period. Paid from the start. R304 is correct. After 2013, G was trying to dump him.

by Anonymousreply 307May 26, 2018 10:32 PM

All of George's partner were paid escort.

by Anonymousreply 308May 26, 2018 10:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309May 27, 2018 1:09 AM

[309] Thank you. I wish this could go to those crazy lovelies that think Kenny is better then Fadi. When in reality they are both the same, don't want to work.

by Anonymousreply 310May 27, 2018 1:48 AM

R310 You are so right. Poor George didn't have a f'ing chance... surrounded by leeches. Can't the estate just shut these A-holes down? There was no provision in the will for either leech by all accounts.

by Anonymousreply 311May 27, 2018 1:56 AM

R311. The only thing I can think of is that the family is so obsessed with privacy that they are petrified of a book coming out and that there are many things we don’t know (though he think we’ve herd it all) including the last three dark years. Kenny has 13 years of stories to tell. He must be desperate for money to do this like he did last year running to the tabloids. Clearly he had no nda. The family must feel so betrayed by kenny since George’s death. At this point I’d let a book come out.

by Anonymousreply 312May 27, 2018 3:15 AM

Browsed by his Instagram and he has gone really quiet. He did the same back before Xmas for many weeks. He has not referenced George - even on the anniversary of his death - for quite some time. Of course the fan girls there do t notice and keep drooling over his and worrying about him. Meanwhile the guy is once again showing his gold digger style.

by Anonymousreply 313May 27, 2018 3:24 AM

[313] They are so stupid for thinking Kenny is some saint when he showed his true self with the Sun interview. They keep posting pictures of George with Kenny and saying he made George happy. Like the hell he did, Kenny is all about himself.

by Anonymousreply 314May 27, 2018 4:03 AM

R309 Just shows they were only with him for the money

by Anonymousreply 315May 27, 2018 4:45 AM

If George had wanted these people in his will as well he would've made a new will. He didn't so they should respect his wishes.

by Anonymousreply 316May 27, 2018 4:45 AM

no wonder he left them nothing

by Anonymousreply 317May 27, 2018 4:46 AM

GEORGE GOLDRUSH George Michael’s ex-lover Fadi Fawaz told he WONT inherit singers £5m London pad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 27, 2018 5:00 AM

It's about time George's family kicked Fadi out of George's property, he's nothing but a leech.

by Anonymousreply 319May 27, 2018 5:01 AM

Video: Andrew Ridgely calls for public memorial to George Michael

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320May 27, 2018 5:09 AM

The incredible story of Tony Pike, the man who built the Club Tropicana party hotel – and his own legend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321May 27, 2018 5:10 AM

One leech betrayed George within a week after he died with the so-called hacked suicide tweets. All his actions after that had very little to do with grief and everything to do with grabbing money. The other leech who in George's own words broke up with him 7 yrs ago, sold him out to his most hated enemy THE SUN for money. Money that he was going to use to help people with mental illness. Probably he is the one who he needs it. It wasnt enough the BF setup an art foundation for him so he could big himself up as an art collector/dealer. And everything else he got from him over the yrs. George was supposed to take care of the 60-year old baby from beyond his grave. Atleast now will all the GM fans sucking up to Kenny endlessly stop.

These two guys took such good care of George and gave him so much love that the man ended up dead at 53, four of his last years spent as a recluse. With guys like this around, what chance did that man have to live anyway

by Anonymousreply 322May 27, 2018 6:47 PM

[322] I whole heartily agree with everything you wrote.

by Anonymousreply 323May 27, 2018 6:56 PM

R322 Highly entertaining post! You make it sound as if GM has no responsibility for what happened in his life; that those are not his choices but merely influenced by the men he chose as partners. As Andros said, where was his family? Where were his so-called teary-eyed and loving friends? They were not there because GM chose them not to be there.

You make it sound as if GM was a saint. Or too weak-willed. He was not. Whoever was his partner will still end up the same way with how GM chose his life. Do not beatify GM here; it makes a mockery of his life and his choices

by Anonymousreply 324May 27, 2018 7:11 PM

What a mess GM estate has to endure and deal with. GM was in charge of his destiny and chose his path in life...escorts/porn stars etc. IF indeed GM had a will/trust in place then his wishes should be honoured regardless. Kenny Goss and Fadi Fawaz are gold diggers and need to accept if they were not beneficiaries they need to move on.

by Anonymousreply 325May 27, 2018 7:24 PM

Other than the tabs, is there anyone who really knows what is on that will? How do we know for certain Kenny or Fadi are not there, and only the godchildren? Nothing, all of these are just speculations by the tabs from their sketchy "sources"

I ain't believing the crap the tabloids say ... unless they actually publish the will!

by Anonymousreply 326May 27, 2018 7:27 PM

Haven't the insiders been telling us all about Fadi blackmailing the family since last year? Now he has alledgedly been contesting the will for quite some time. Why didn't the insiders know this?

by Anonymousreply 327May 28, 2018 5:16 AM

Any legal experts here should weigh in on this. if these guys are contesting the will, it will be based on what legal grounds they are basing it on. Sentimentality and I loved him stuff obviously wont work. If Kenny is going to contest the will, on what grounds can he do it?

by Anonymousreply 328May 28, 2018 5:27 AM

R327 Because you are assuming they really are “insiders” when they are nothing but rumor mongering people who knows nothing except gossip passed in direct messages and FB groups

by Anonymousreply 329May 28, 2018 10:29 AM

R327 He was always known to be contesting the will. You also just have to look at fadi’s own tweets disparaging the family crying poor and threatening to tell all about a very sick reclusive mans final years, in the midst of trying to get money from the will and refusing to leave a home he does not own, threatening to sell both secrets and belongings because the supposedly evil sisters have left him poor. . Call it what you want - to most people that is a form of blackmail.

by Anonymousreply 330May 28, 2018 11:48 AM

^and he knew he officially crossed that line himself when he used his old “ I was hacked” bs after his last tirade threatening to sell secrets and ‘being ready to talk’ his hack claims were I’m sure after he got slapped down by lawyers.

He’s just not smart enough to pull his scheme off.

by Anonymousreply 331May 28, 2018 11:52 AM

I hope George Michael’s family goes for the jugular and does a number on both Fawaz and Goss. They both cashed in on George when he was alive. They had their day in the sun. Apparently neither were very good with handling the money George did give them in their hay day. Sorry boys it’s time to get on the gravy train.

by Anonymousreply 332May 28, 2018 11:15 PM

[322] Some of the Kenny dolls on twitter can't and will not accept that Kenny is just like Fadi. After George died Fadi post some message of G killing himself then clime to have been hack. Then you have Kenny who sold his story to the Sun magazine. Kenny was silent on the anniversary of George's passing as Fadi tried to play mind games with the crazy fans. Kenny was on Instagram saying he and George were together for 15 years, like how bitch. George stated in his last tour they broke up two and half year ago. I think Kenny and his brother think that they are the only one who are smart and we are dumb.

by Anonymousreply 333May 29, 2018 12:00 AM

R331 Slapped by lawyers? Any proof or just your "gut feel? LOL

by Anonymousreply 334May 29, 2018 1:39 AM

334 go away fadi fangurl. Go and create your shrine to your loverboy. How much is fadi the hustler paying you to do his bidding.

by Anonymousreply 335May 29, 2018 3:51 AM

GEORGE WILL ROW George Michael’s ex Kenny Goss joins legal battle for late singer’s multi-million fortune

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336May 29, 2018 4:37 AM

A pal said: “George always told Kenny he would look after him, see him right and that he would not want for anything.

“They were together for many years and [bold]Kenny looked after him so much. He doesn’t feel the will reflects this.”[/bold]

ROFL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337May 29, 2018 4:37 AM

[335] Well just because your bitch as is a head of the Kenny doll group doesn't make me fan girl for a lazy good for nothing bum like Fast Fadi. I don't care for neither of these sorry as bums ( sorry to all the bums out there ). Both of these loser need to get with their lives and find new sugar daddies or jobs. That's right no one with a clear mind would f*ck with them because they see them for the snakes they are. George was stupid in his later life for allowing such fangs to enter his life, to the point where he could not create music on his own. I am no fan of either, but you [355] get all but hurt when people call out saint Kenny for being just a dirty as Fast Fadi. So [355] take your own advice a go back to the Kenny group online where you guys post photos of George and Ken doll as this great couple when reality tells a different story. So go a fight Fast Fadi fans with the other Ken doll stans and live in your fantasy world. Bye

by Anonymousreply 338May 29, 2018 5:03 AM

LOCK IT UP BEFORE YOU GO GO

George Michael’s ex-lover Fadi Fawaz told to move out of singer’s £5m London pad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339May 29, 2018 5:13 AM

time to evict Fadi

by Anonymousreply 340May 29, 2018 5:15 AM

No wonder George was unhappy when he had these leeches for boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 341May 29, 2018 5:17 AM

The question is why he chose them ....

by Anonymousreply 342May 29, 2018 7:48 AM

George did not respect himself and didn't love himself he believed he was undeserving of love that he wasn't worthy of love so he associated himself with leeches and escorts

by Anonymousreply 343May 29, 2018 8:08 AM

Very sad ...

by Anonymousreply 344May 29, 2018 8:27 AM

Childhood trauma can cause trauma for life

by Anonymousreply 345May 29, 2018 8:32 AM

Where is Fadi getting the money to pay for his legal fees? Why on earth would Kenny feel he is owed anything from george’ estate. Two real winners!

by Anonymousreply 346May 29, 2018 12:01 PM

George Michael’s lover Fadi Fawaz will NOT inherit the singer’s £5million London home, sources say

George Michael’s lover Fadi Fawaz has been told he will NOT inherit the singer’s £5million London home, sources say.

Fadi, 44, has been living in the three-bedroom mews house in Regent’s Park since finding George dead in bed at the star’s country home on Christmas Day 2016.

But an insider revealed: “Fadi realises his days there are likely to be numbered as it’s been made clear he won’t be inheriting the place.

“He’ll be sad to leave as it’s where he and George shared so many happy moments.”

Last year the Sunday Mirror told how Fadi was given a £250,000 living allowance in October by George’s family – and splashed some of it on a trip to Australia.

But earlier this year it was claimed the hairdresser had been left too broke to eat, was being chased by bailiffs and that George’s inner circle had turned “savage” against him.

Now Fadi’s relatives have called for an end to what they believe is false criticism of the Wham! singer’s family A Fawaz source said: “I feel what has happened is so wrong to everyone. George’s family did nothing wrong to Fadi. Everyone is worried and this row is not what Ge orge w oul d have wanted.”

by Anonymousreply 347May 29, 2018 12:08 PM

The bitch is back

[bold]Fadi Fawaz[/bold] Verified account

What ever is on the news is not correct. Iam happy to talk with a reporter to deny the news. Fadi

9:15 am - 28 May 2018

20h ago

Still is hacked

20h ago

It’s obvious that it’s all fake even though few people mentioned to me today would be nice to talk to reporter to deny it even though it’s fake news

by Anonymousreply 348May 29, 2018 12:14 PM

Still is hacked lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349May 29, 2018 12:17 PM

Yes, I have read the articles regarding Fadi living at George Michael’s Regent’s Park home, receiving money from George Michael’s family, selling George’s estate items and any other lowlife thing Fadi could possibly do for his own gain. George’s family should have put a stop to Fadi’s antics from day one. Let Fadi write a tell all. George was loved by his family and fans. Whether Fadi or ANDROS would tell the truth or not really doesn’t matter. Neither one has any credibility to their name. If it would have been financially feasible for either to tell their so called tails they would have done so by now. Let’s face it anything they could say would have been hacked anyway.

by Anonymousreply 350May 29, 2018 12:26 PM

Poster 338 you are nut. You went from defending Fadi to now shading him. I could care less for those two leaches. I am not the one defending Fadi, you are.

by Anonymousreply 351May 29, 2018 1:42 PM

[351] No, you assume I cared about Fadi which I don't. Reread my post at [333] where do I defend Fadi, when I stated in the post he was playing mind games. In all of my posting I talk of Fadi trying to be smart when he clearly is not. I don't care for either one, but the lovelies on twitter don't want to see that Kenny is just like Fadi. Many of us on this board have pointed this out. However, either Kenny or Fadi fans ( how do you get fans for sleeping with a famous person) became upset about the comparison. As I stated in my past posting; I believe all three were escort and George clean them up and try to create this perfect image of a good relationship with these individuals.

by Anonymousreply 352May 29, 2018 3:00 PM

I agree about Kenny and Fadi even anslemo all been an escort. I think among all three he fell for Anselmo and his death hit him hard emotionally. Kenny is just like Fadi the only difference is that he is a little polished and much presentable in public. They are both middleage golddiggong hustlers.

by Anonymousreply 353May 29, 2018 3:24 PM

George’s relationship with Anselmo was new, exciting, a first love that most people experience in their teens. The relationship never hit a bump in the road until a devastating illness put a hold on everything. In George’s mind ithe relationship was perfect. Therefore, the other relationships couldn’t compare. He had no idea what a real relationship entailed. Apparently from George’s perspective his parent’s marriage did not set an example. Then you have his issues with his own sexuality it was a lose lose situation. Drugs certainly were not the answer. If anything they clouded his judgement even more.

Kenny and Fadi certainly were not George’s true love.

by Anonymousreply 354May 29, 2018 3:40 PM

Any gay guy on this thread who isn't supporting FF in this story must be poorly informed as GM's family is a bunch of homophobic mouth breathing Greeks who tortured him about his sexuality during his life.

by Anonymousreply 355May 29, 2018 3:41 PM

You people need to really start thinking: why is Fadi still at Regent Park? With the powerhouse lawyers of the family, why can’t they kick him out? It’s been 17 months now.

Nope, it’s not because he is blackmailing the family with threats of a book or some scandalous stories that could threaten GM’s legacy

It’s a simple reason really: he is holding on to a document from GM. And the family is doing everything to contest that document

GM is known for his generosity. He gave money to people he doesn’t know; why won’t he give to the person who has been caring for him. Those who can’t believe this don’t really know GM’s true generosity

GM was the one who made Fadi quit his director position at Daniel Mikhail Salon. Especially when stalker fans started coming to the salon pretending to be customers only to ask about George. Unlike Kenny, Fadi did not appreciate intrusion of fans, and George told him to quit his job. Fadi was at the top of his game and highly sought for pictorials and by celebrity clients. Just go to Daniel Mikhail’s page on FB to see some of Fadi’s clients and works

The family has had several meetings with Fadi since last year. And no, contrary to what Sun reported, Fadi did not lawyer up only this year.

People underestimate Fadi thinking he is stupid (and yes he plays to that image). The reality is far from that. As some asked, how can GM have Fadi by his side for so long?

by Anonymousreply 356May 29, 2018 6:32 PM

Oh fuck off 356 with your fadi fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 357May 29, 2018 7:34 PM

Well said.

by Anonymousreply 358May 29, 2018 7:55 PM

[356] Hi Fadi I see your English and writing has gotten better. Good job abd luck on finding a place and new sugar daddy to pay for your lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 359May 29, 2018 8:02 PM

R356 makes sense. It's been 17 months. If Fadi is indeed holding up the probate process -- and if he has nothing to hold on to -- the family can just ask the probate court to kick him out. The family can petition the probate court to remove him from the property. They can say, hey leave the house because the court ordered you to. But nothing like that happened. Why are they not asking the probate judge to kick out Fadi? Can't be due to the innate goodness of their hearts; 6 months maybe but not 17 months

by Anonymousreply 360May 29, 2018 8:20 PM

^As the family does not want a media storm and washing of dirty linen in public if they kicked him out. They are trying to resolve this in the quietest way possible. But with the passage of time maybe hardheaded moves are needed and there is no way out now

by Anonymousreply 361May 30, 2018 4:26 AM

R361 "Quietest way possible" does not mean snail-paced slow

by Anonymousreply 362May 30, 2018 11:33 AM

R356 why won’t he give to the person who has been caring for him.

haha

by Anonymousreply 363May 30, 2018 11:50 AM

Fadi Fawaz = @fadifawaz - 2h ago

Is it this time of the year where journalists and reporters get hungry? Bless them

---

Or am I just playing it dumb? Bless me

----

Or you just playing it nasty? Bless you

by Anonymousreply 364May 30, 2018 4:33 PM

I’m so done with what’s left of news about George’s entourage. The poor man never had the right kind of support in his life at important times. His friends were mostly false. The supposed good friends all still follow the deceitful ones on twitter and Instagram etc I’ve unfollowed them all including Kemp’s etc. Everyone took from him in some way. Kenny deleted any questions people asked about the will contesting on his recent posts it has not stood up to deny it. And we know he’s not shy about addressing tabloids. His fans on it are saying #teamkenny. It’s all so vile. The discourse here sank with the trolls or other psychos arguing about how wonderful fadi is etc. It’s not even entertaining or informative anymore. Meanwhile a great entertainer and by all accounts a kind man lies dead in highgate cemetery. Poor George. It really ws a sad life despite the riches and glamour. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 365May 30, 2018 4:55 PM

[365] I agree with everything you wrote. It no wonder George drug use went though the roof during the last 20 years of his life. His mother loved him no doubt about that. The Kemp's were on George's payroll more so then David. There are periods during George's David and his family were not in it, but the Kemps, Kenny and Geri were there. All those people where getting something from George. I listen to them tell stories of George and its him always giving not receiving. Andrew and Elton were not as active in his life because. I believe that neither approve of his decisions and group of people that enter his life. The Kemp's would say and do anything George wanted. The man was surround around hanger-on's to which non gave a damn about George including his so call partners. George found love in the drugs because he realize these people did not care about him, while keeping his family in the dark.

by Anonymousreply 366May 30, 2018 5:41 PM

Poster 367 and 366 well said. I guess having money and fame attracts the worst kind of people. People with no money and resources attract users but it seems like celebrities attract them in doves. While people that truly care are isolated from them.

by Anonymousreply 367May 30, 2018 7:08 PM

I meant 365 not 367

by Anonymousreply 368May 30, 2018 7:10 PM

^Agree with the posts above. GM surrounded himself with weak people who were not his equals. Maybe that was deliberate on his part. But in the end it is pointless blaming the people around him. Even if he had suffered some childhood trauma, he had the resources and intelligence to deal with it properly. He was responsible for himself and he did not take care of himself or make the right choices.

He kept saying I know the pitfalls of fame and the dangers of drugs. Even in the last interview he was talking about how Madonna and he were the "sane" ones and Whitney, MJ and Prince were not. He was talking one thing and doing something else. In the end it comes down to him not being able to handle the fame and falling victim to substance addiction. Sadly for such a talented and intelligent man. Those Ex-es and other people are hovering around wanting a share of the riches. Hope they can sleep well at night.

by Anonymousreply 369May 31, 2018 2:01 AM

REELZ Channel is doing a doc on George Michael life that will air this Saturday 9ET/ 9PT

George Michael's Lonely Life

George Michael was a world-wide super star selling over 100 million albums. He started pop group Wham! with his childhood friend Andrew Ridgeley in the 1980s then continued to have solo success with a career that spanned four decades. He was adored by millions and yet he died alone on Christmas Day 2016. His extraordinary life was marred by contradictions – from soaring highs to crashing lows. In the last ten years of his life, George Michael became more known for run-ins with the press and the law than he did for his music. So what tipped him over the edge?

Then on Sunday this doc will cover the autopsy of George Michael on REELZ 9ET/8PT

George Michael

George Michael was one of the most brilliant performers of his generation. In a career spanning 35 years, his talent for creating enduring music led him to become one of the greatest recording artists of all time. Following global fame with the pop group Wham!, his solo career sent him into the stratosphere and for a time, it seemed, he was unstoppable. But the death of both his lover and mother, along with the pressures of hiding his homosexuality, resulted in severe depression. Away from public view, this gifted star hid a tortured soul. He would sit at home with the curtains closed, ingesting all kinds of chemicals and alcohol – numbing himself to the pain that never went away. A string of lurid headlines documented a slide into self-destruction, which only ended with his untimely death, at the age of 53. It was attributed to natural causes, but rumor and suspicion that other forces were at play persist. Dr. Michael Hunter investigates what was going on in the singer’s body that caused him to die so suddenly, at such a young age.

by Anonymousreply 370May 31, 2018 2:32 AM

R369 Whitney fangirl is back and s/he's offended that George Michael called her idol unsane

by Anonymousreply 371May 31, 2018 5:11 AM

One after the other: First, fans dumped Fadi after a very short period of sympathy, because he refused to answer their questions and reveal details of GM's final years. Then it was Kenny's turn when he gave an interview to the Sun. Lately it was Alex. After the lovelies finally realised he has absolutely no influence on the decisions being made by the GM family. Despite his intervention the tribute garden was closed. He disappeared from Highgate as soon as Abby died and he was written off by the lovelies. Now they are about to dump the GM family. They stopped pretending to respect the family's wishes when they failed to collect most of the tributes. They could have discarded the old and damaged stuff and left the place tidy as sign of gratefulness for being allowed to occupy this piece of land for so long. But no: hundreds of items were left behind for others to deal with it. I would call this a severe case of squatting and littering. Thanks to the Lord this garden farce is over now.

by Anonymousreply 372May 31, 2018 8:34 AM

sane people dumped Fadi after suicide tweets

by Anonymousreply 373May 31, 2018 9:12 AM

R356 I am curious about what you said that the family has had several meetings with Fadi. Interesting. Changes the dynamics I think

by Anonymousreply 374May 31, 2018 12:05 PM

R374 I am curious to learn what you thought about "the dynamics" before you heard about the Panayiouta family having had meetings with Fadi.

by Anonymousreply 375May 31, 2018 12:32 PM

R375 There’s this impression that the family does not speak to Fadi at all. If there’s negotiations, it means there is communication. To what extent are they communicating?

Most of what we know are from Andros — that Fadi has not talked with the family, being paid monthly fees. Frankly at the start I thought Andros might to some extent speaking on behalf of the family. Only to learn later on he knows nothing. So I need to rethink everything that Andros said about Fadi, which is pretty much everything the tabloids said as Andros is their source for most of the articles

by Anonymousreply 376May 31, 2018 1:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377June 1, 2018 4:11 AM

Pill-Popping Death? New Show Suggests George Michael Took Hard Drugs In Sad Last Days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 1, 2018 4:11 AM

George Michael Shamed By Media For Sex Life After Gay Reveal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 1, 2018 4:12 AM

'STONER' GEORGE MICHAEL SMOKED 24 JOINTS A DAY TO NUMB VICIOUS INTERNAL DEMONS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380June 1, 2018 4:13 AM

Ann Wilson To Honor Chris Cornell, David Bowie, Tom Petty And Late Rockers In New Covers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381June 1, 2018 4:15 AM

Pill-Popping Death? New Show Suggests George Michael Took Hard Drugs In Sad Last Days

Iconic singer died alone on Christmas Day, after years of battling depression.

While his death certificate stated the musician died of natural causes, Autopsy’s Dr. Michael Hunter is now seeking to expose the dark truth behind the singer’s early demise.

According to Michael’s death certificate, the star suffered from “Dilated Cardiomyopathy” and “Fatty Liver.”

“These conditions are all rooted in lifestyle and can cause the heart to fail or increase the risk of sudden cardiac death,” says Hunter in a teaser for REELZ’s new docuseries, Autopsy: George Michael.

“For many years, George was treated with medication for depression and was also known to be a heavy user of marijuana. But there are many accounts that he began taking harder drugs,” he adds.

Did these play a part in his untimely death?

by Anonymousreply 382June 1, 2018 4:23 AM

Here is a clip from the program and its full of bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383June 1, 2018 4:32 AM

I will say this about Kenny Doll, he's playing chest while George's family and team are playing checkers. Kenny has successful made himself the saint in all this drama while George is this weak pervert. Some of George's fans have turned on him in favor for Kenny. I would not be surprise if Kenny walk away with over have of George's estate because his family, George' team and George himself are/were weak. This man(Kenny) have sold his story to the tabloids and this doc is making him out to this saving grace for George. Meanwhile, the family and George's team is priding around Anselmo a partner no one knows, while Kenny have this large fan base.

Kenny was saw a weak man(George) that was not very strong will. Given the fact his first partner died and mother was ill maybe George defuses was down. However, George is the one with the seven arrest, drug bust and sex scandals, while Kenny is seen as the long suffering partner. When someone on Twitter mention the Paul Stagg tweets (if I misspell his name I apologize ) and showed them, George's "fans" refuse to believe that about Kenny. Fadi is looking dumber by the second even when he is not on twitter, I'm like please shut up even when his not tweeting. I would not be surprise if Fadi wanted to get on Kenny's side because he is the one who is winning. George, his family and team played the game out wrong from the start. They were to open and George trying keep his secrets about that relationship end up looking like the bad guy. Did he do an interview later that said he cheated, but so did Kenny. While George is the one with the paper trail and Kenny does not have that. I know some of you will understand what is being written, while those who are stans of either Fadi or Kenny will use the same old tag line(which is becoming boring ) at this point. Anyway I hope Kenny wins and Fadi gets the house because George did this and his team let it get out of hand (think the garden) with moving slow. His dad is old and cant fight this fight, but his sisters, David and his team need to do better. Maybe this lost will wake them up.

Fadi is not leading the charge against the Will, he just the dummy trying to be seen as smart.

by Anonymousreply 384June 1, 2018 6:30 AM

R372 Interesting, but I won't be surprised that Alex tried to intervene to keep the tribute garden open. Only goes to show how much of an influence he got with the family -- zero, zilch, nada -- as the tribute garden was closed. So he's now off "vacationing" eh ... which is another way of saying he is out of Highgate. The family has no use for him now. The lovelies thought he was the closest thing they got to George when the dog was still alive.

So where is the dog buried now? I doubt it is buried inside the Highgate home if they are planning to rent out the house.

by Anonymousreply 385June 1, 2018 12:20 PM

384 I see you are hoping Kenny gets something from George estate but if he is not in his will, the family does not have to give him anything. Most of us in this thread see both of those hustlers for what they are which is two middle-aged golddiggers. If the so called George lovelies are siding with Kenny then they were never a true fan of the man to begin with and they are nothing more than fanatics. They don't care about preserving George legacy by buying his music since the only thing they care about his personal life. How in the world do those people become fans of someone claim to fame is been a keptboy of now deceased popstar.

by Anonymousreply 386June 1, 2018 1:44 PM

^Wills should be respected. They were George’s plans. Any person thinking kenny deserves money from a will he wasn’t in of a man he was not with for 5-7 years is delusional and not actually a fan of George. Kenny and George both moved on to other people after regardless of what we think of them.. I sure as hell don’t have my ex of 7 years ago in my will. Nor would I expect to be in his. Our lives moved on though we both still are in touch and have a good relationship . Those obsequious women on his Instagram are complete losers. Kenny was the recipient of millions over the years, not including his artsy hobby project. He doesn’t even mention George lovingly anymore. Even at the anniversary of his death. The kenny fangirls don’t get it.

The family has more money than they need no doubt but they are in charge of trying to have his last wishes respected. Every penny Kenny takes is likely a penny that leaves a charity I bet he bequeathed money to instead.

Shameful Kenny.

by Anonymousreply 387June 1, 2018 5:37 PM

Kenny and Fadi are shameless whores

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388June 1, 2018 8:03 PM

Your much to kind towards Kenny and Fadi.

by Anonymousreply 389June 1, 2018 11:46 PM

Does George Michael's Escort Know Details About Star's Death?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390June 2, 2018 9:04 AM

George Michael's ex Fadi Fawaz seen driving from star's home with male friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391June 3, 2018 10:20 AM

Tragic George Michael died after 'never recovering from grief'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392June 3, 2018 10:25 AM

The singer, who had not yet even admitted to his own family that he was gay, said: “It took about three years to grieve, then after that I lost my mother. I felt almost like I was cursed.”

That “curse” might actually have been a medical condition, believes Dr Papadopoulos, who says the strong indication is that he was a victim of Persistent Complex Bereavement Disorder and was unable to overcome his emotional pain.

The condition, also known as Complicated Grief Disorder, can result in “destructive thoughts and behaviours, such as substance abuse”.

Dr Papadopoulos added: “George basically never recovered from his grief but rather masked it with drugs and anti-depressants.”

Although the much-loved star’s death certificate concluded “natural causes,” it also recorded heart and liver problems.

And one of the world’s top pathologists agrees that they could have been aggravated by his condition.

Dr Michael Hunter, who studied the singer’s medical records, said: “Loneliness triggers greater levels of the stress hormone cortisone in the body and can greatly increase the risk of heart disease.”

George’s prolonged drinking, cigarette and pot smoking and use of powerful narcotics including crack cocaine would also have contributed to the organ damage, he said.

Dr Hunter added: “He had been pushing his body to the limits for more than 20 years.”

by Anonymousreply 393June 3, 2018 2:39 PM

Intelligossip said the Reelz channel’s George Michael’s Lonely Life is the ITV docudrama that was talked about last year. I remember when there was an actor who said on Instagram he’s playing Fadi in a docudrama. So this is it huh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394June 3, 2018 3:33 PM

Verdict on the cause of the death of GM in the show Autopsy: George Michael is sudden cardiac arrest

by Anonymousreply 395June 4, 2018 2:33 AM

So sad

by Anonymousreply 396June 4, 2018 9:20 AM

Fadi Fawaz @fadifawaz 19h ago

Fadifwz@yahoo.co.uk email me for an interview about the truth with the whole George Michael thing and all the lies that’s is going on.

by Anonymousreply 397June 4, 2018 7:57 PM

Fadi Fawaz @fadifawaz 13h ago

From the bottom of my heart who ever is coming up or writing all these bullshit will loose their dearest ones to them. I will keep praying.

by Anonymousreply 398June 4, 2018 7:58 PM

Does Fadi has multiple personality disorder!?

by Anonymousreply 399June 4, 2018 8:01 PM

R399 No, he hasn't. But it is obvious that more than one person is posting from his Twitter account. The chance of this being real is quite high. Even lovelies claim all the time that their accounts have been hacked (by jealous lovelies from different fractions of the fandom?) and no one doubts them.

by Anonymousreply 400June 4, 2018 9:27 PM

R400. No offence but I don’t see what makes it so obvious more than one person is writing from his twitter. He’s always been erratic at best. Probably due to drug taking And attention-seeking more than constant hacking.

I’m not close to what lovelies on social media are doing to each other and don’t see the relevance to fadi who barely makes sense anyway 90 percent of the time.

by Anonymousreply 401June 5, 2018 1:03 AM

The possible fadi /will situation explained in legal terms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 5, 2018 4:03 PM

If he can use his twitter he can also delete his previous bs tweets the tweets he claims are posted by some hacker! why he does not delete them?

by Anonymousreply 403June 5, 2018 4:07 PM

Fadi has been living off of George for quite a while. If anything I would think he might owe the family a refund for sponging off of a dead George Michael. So tired of the Fadi drama. Perhaps he needs to get a job. Even George worked.

by Anonymousreply 404June 5, 2018 4:10 PM

R402 Very interesting. Thank you

[quote]A grant of probate has not been obtained in George Michael’s estate so his Will remains a private document. Accordingly there is no way of knowing who George Michael decided to leave his large fortune to.

[quote]However the fact that the media are reporting a bitter row between George Michael’s sisters and his partner, Fadi Fawaz, suggests that Mr Fawaz has not been provided for under the Will. It may come as a surprise to people that even if Mr Fawaz is not provided for under the Will he may be able to make a claim against his estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 (1975 Act).

I remember we previously talked about Fadi eligible to make a claim under Inheritance Act. Though if the grant of probate has not yet been obtained and the will is private, How sure are we that Fadi is not in the will? He could be very well in the will

by Anonymousreply 405June 5, 2018 5:13 PM

This is another law firm saying how Fadi can qualify for Inheritance Act. So easy for him to prove that I think

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406June 5, 2018 5:16 PM

Technically, how can ANYONE be contesting a will that has not been filed for probate yet? As someone posted above, once filed, the contents of the will become public. Not before. I don't take any of these articles about the will seriously. They are just fishing expeditions, filled with hypothetical scenarios. If they are designed to get a rise and reply out of someone, the "fine art photographer" can always be counted on to take the bait and start posting about contacting him for the "real story". Idiot.

I'll believe what's in the will and who may or may not be challenging it when it is filed with the probate court and becomes public knowledge. Hopefully GM's final wishes will be followed to the letter, and fuck all who don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 407June 5, 2018 8:51 PM

I agree 100% with you.

by Anonymousreply 408June 5, 2018 9:06 PM

Heard Alex is getting ready to contest the will, too

by Anonymousreply 409June 5, 2018 9:26 PM

R409 - Source?

by Anonymousreply 410June 5, 2018 10:59 PM

R410 Source = Someone who knows Alex personally. Someone who knows why he disappeared from Highgate almost immediately after Abby died. And no, he is not on a well deserved, extended break in Cyprus. And yes, Alex is getting ready to contest the will. Gloves are off now.

by Anonymousreply 411June 6, 2018 7:17 PM

Pfft. He was an employee. He gets nothing that wasn’t assigned to him in a will. No valid claim.

He needed to disappear from highgate. Why would he stay. He was a dog walker and run around guy for George. Nothing more. Nothing that would give him any rights to a will. Someone’s counselling that poor dummy wrong if this is true. He should save his money on lawyers fees.

by Anonymousreply 412June 6, 2018 9:30 PM

Somehow I can’t picture the family or their lawyers being particularly scared of Alex’s gloves being off. What melodrama.

by Anonymousreply 413June 6, 2018 9:32 PM

R407. I hear you on that piece about challenging the will and timing but there is something clearly complicated going on with fadi. I have no idea really but would find it shocking if fadi did make it into the will. I think George was, even in his final years, too jaded about love to hold fadi in that high regard. He was a very generous man and clearly keeping fadi flush but I still think he was fairly shrewd about some things. Even if fadi is in it, I can’t imagine it would be for a huge chunk. I just wonder if that r402 article is right, how much he can really walk away with. Maybe a lot more than anything George might have left him. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 414June 6, 2018 9:43 PM

Of course fadi is apparently squatting in the regents park house while bitching and complaining about having no cash so I dont think the probate situation needs to happen first in this case. Especially if he is staying in one of the properties and not being cooperative with the estate.

by Anonymousreply 415June 6, 2018 9:52 PM

Bloody Hell. Under what grounds can Alex contest the will? I don't believe this actually. Why not David and every guy/gal who worked for or was around GM in the last 20 years try and contest the will then. I think the family should have been proactive. Surely they knew Fadi's personality and realistically what he is entitled to under the law. Quickly in the months after GM died they should have made a settlement and sent him on his way. By letting things fester they have tied themselves up in knots.

They will probably end up paying a substantial payout to this guy in the end. And Andros will probably be frothing at the mouth at evne the thought of it. What a sad situation. Such a talented man, good guy at heart, self-destructs and dies young. Now all the vultures are swooping in for the money.

by Anonymousreply 416June 7, 2018 1:58 AM

Ok r411 - i’ll bite. Why did Alex “disappear from highgate almost immediately”?

by Anonymousreply 417June 7, 2018 11:16 AM

R417 The family shut down Alex’s plea to keep the tribute garden open. Alex wants to continue the memorial garden.

Add to that blow the rejection of his request to the family where to bury Abby. The family again shut down his proposal on how and where Abby will be buried. That for him really stings

by Anonymousreply 418June 7, 2018 11:25 AM

Where is Abby buried? I would hope with George and Maggie.

by Anonymousreply 419June 7, 2018 11:32 AM

Nope. Pet cemetery.

Family refused Alex request to bury Abby with Meg inside the Highgate house in the garden

by Anonymousreply 420June 7, 2018 12:07 PM

Meg is not buried with George, but inside the garden in the Highgate house. Will the exhume Meg to move to pet cemetery?

If they are planning to rent the house, then they may not want the dogs buried there

by Anonymousreply 421June 7, 2018 12:49 PM

Heard that rumor about Abby too. Alex even wanted a tombstone for Abby inside the Highgate compound but the family refused. Alex has no clout or influence with the family, just a paid employee.

by Anonymousreply 422June 7, 2018 12:57 PM

Autopsy: The Last Hours of George Michael and George Michael ‘s Lonely Life will be re-broadcast on Reelz this evening Thursday, June 7.

by Anonymousreply 423June 7, 2018 1:39 PM

Autopsy show has been shown several times a day (twice yesterday and twice today) until June 14

by Anonymousreply 424June 7, 2018 1:50 PM

Maybe they aren’t keeping highgate in the long run. So why bury another dog there.

by Anonymousreply 425June 7, 2018 10:59 PM

At least this way Alex can go visit when he wants and the family doesn’t have to field a million requests from him to come back to highgate to visit the grave.

Anyways that guy got way too friendly with the more aggressive of the so called lovelies. Even let one into the house. I’m sure that’s one piece of debris the family is fine to be rid of now.

by Anonymousreply 426June 7, 2018 11:05 PM

This thread is dull these days, what happened to the Spaz Troll?

by Anonymousreply 427June 8, 2018 1:27 AM

Did you hear. He got cut by the tweak he hired and criticizing for giving a bad BJ.

by Anonymousreply 428June 8, 2018 4:14 AM

What does your statement mean?

by Anonymousreply 429June 8, 2018 12:04 PM

R429 person is just trolling. Best ignored

by Anonymousreply 430June 8, 2018 1:18 PM

[430] Congratulation on getting anther discussion about George close/slow down. Now you are crawling over here trying to boss people around as if you are some sort of leader. Sorry, here we talk as free as we want and may say thing you cant handle. So go back to that empty George Michael general discussion board and pretend its that now closed GM Forum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431June 8, 2018 7:23 PM

] There was a story post here on DataLounge. Here is the tile for the search.

Elder gay slashed for criticizing underage trick's BJ technique

by Anonymousreply 432June 8, 2018 7:38 PM

Newbies :->

The spaz troll made up a fantastical story about fadi and George in the Maldives and had a few people falling for it hook line and sinker. Totally made up. Most could tell.

Then this happened, proving the thread namesake himself used to read here. Judging by some of the rotten grammar and nonsensical posts, maybe he still does.

Some said there were always precursors to the spaz troll showing up, like an inordinate amount of references to Harry Styles.

If you’re still out there Spaz Troll, I salute you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433June 9, 2018 7:09 AM

Not to be confused with r430 and a few after r30 criticizing r30 who writes posts pretending to be different people arguing with each other and kinda ruined the fun on this thread. Not realizing you can see who it is.

Spaz troll was actually fun.

by Anonymousreply 434June 9, 2018 7:21 AM

“4”. 30

by Anonymousreply 435June 9, 2018 7:22 AM

Curious did George Michael take voice lessons once he would be singing as well as writing lyrics?

by Anonymousreply 436June 9, 2018 9:34 AM

R436 No

by Anonymousreply 437June 9, 2018 11:21 AM

In this interview, Andrew Ridgeley reveals he saw George for the last time in end of 2013... 🤔

[quote]The years that preceded his death were difficult for him. He was not .. he was not really in the best of health post the coma that he fell into after the pneumonia when he was on tour in Europe ... so he was less social. He didn't visit so many restraurants or go out as much as he was struggling with health problems. So unfortunately we didn't see as much of each other post 2013 when he had the accident fell out of the car on the motorway. And he was very ill post that time and I saw him in the immediate aftermath and he was not a well man. And it took him a long time to recover from that. Whether he fully recovered or not is open to question

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438June 10, 2018 12:45 AM

As unbelievable as this Fadi tweet is about an opened bottle of water sitting in pristine condition in the same place 18 months later, take note of the "my place in regent park" and the rest of the message.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439June 10, 2018 2:05 AM

R438 I wonder what the reaction of the inner circle will be to Andrew Ridgeley's interview. I salute him for being honest. Fans knew that the M1 accident was something very serious and triggered the start of GMs slide into the final sad end. But the PR machine put out highly questionable info at that time. It is nothing but cuts and bruises. He is fine, when he spent over 2 weeks in hospital.

The credibility of David Austin is really shot at this point. In 2013, he was one of the main people saying he is fine, he is recording etc. Since his death his words:"Yes, George was a very happy, contented man. He found happiness in love, and in his friends and family." And that he was not reclusive.

Shirlie in an interview reacting to this question:"In the weeks after he died many reports claimed his death was linked to long-term health problems." But Shirlie, 55, insists nothing could be further from the truth. Shirlie said:“It was a shock, a massive shock for us all, when he died. None of us were expecting it. He was good before he died, there was nothing wrong with him, so yes, it was a shock. It was also very public."

Were these two people closest to him blind or what? Andrew has contradicted them with what he has said. Atleast he is honest. For too many years the GM PR machine was churning out lies that did not do George any good.

by Anonymousreply 440June 10, 2018 2:25 AM

Andrew’s candidness in the interview was very surprising. Will he now be given the freeze by the family?

by Anonymousreply 441June 10, 2018 2:33 AM

R441 Going by past history this will happen. But AR probably does not care and has nothing to lose. None of us as fans are entitled to any info. But pls dont give us BS lies and treat us as if we are fools.

by Anonymousreply 442June 10, 2018 2:38 AM

Fadi apparently is in a relationship with Harry Styles' cousin, it's all over tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 443June 10, 2018 2:41 AM

AR didn't see GM 3.5 years prior to GM's death and most probably broke off contact then. How can his account of GM's health condition regarding these 3.5 years be anything more than speculation?

by Anonymousreply 444June 10, 2018 8:55 AM

Fadi Fawaz

Today 6 years ago. Yes I was his partner till his last day. Now you can get really jealous and nasty this was posted specially for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445June 10, 2018 10:53 AM

R439 I meant my place. Don’t correct me please instead just mind your own business

by Anonymousreply 446June 10, 2018 10:54 AM

Says a lot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447June 10, 2018 10:54 AM

ACTUALLy r444 your statement muddies the waters with your own speculation “most probably broke off contact”

There is no prof of your speculation. Andrew was clear that George’s health meant they say much less of each other. Like a good lifelong friend he was there when George was out of hospital from the m1 accident (there are pics online to prove that) and he said still saw him in late 2013 despite living in Cornwall vs London and George withdrawing due to his health. we all know that in spring 2014 he did not even go to his own symphonica album launch party Then a few months later endured an incident where paramedics were at highgate for 5 hours before taking him to hospital. And by mid 2014 to end of 2015 he was in a Swiss rehab. He was a virtual recluse in 2016.

What you don’t know is how much Andrew is not telling the reporter out of respect for George’s privacy.

Even if he didn’t see him after end of 2013 it doesn’t mean he wouldn’t know about the condition of one of his oldest friends.

by Anonymousreply 448June 10, 2018 1:45 PM

Im quite surprised none of the tabloids have picked up on what was said in Andrew’s interview. It’s the most revelation (and still not a lot) that there has been about at least the start of the dark years. ANd it refutes all of david’s Bullshit from that time. Where is David anyway now. He’s gone so quiet. Not a bad thing lol. I wonder if he and Andrew remained friends over the years. I feel like Andrew wouldn’t be bothered with him much. Andrew is far more active with his own life. While David was a paid enabler hanger on.

by Anonymousreply 449June 10, 2018 1:53 PM

Well said poster 449. The lovelies have a bad habit of questioning those who knew him, when they state what they know that does not fit the fantasy of the lovelies. What Andrew stated is what most of us non overtly emotional fans have wondered. So the lovelies were expecting Andrew to state everything was wonderful the last few years of his life.

by Anonymousreply 450June 10, 2018 2:30 PM

^What Andrew said was like a breathe of fresh air. All these needless coverups and dishonest statements from the inner circle is annoying. Only fools will believe it. If GM had a severe health issue and/or was battling serious addiction problems in those last yrs, what is there if people know? Fans only have a lot of empathy for him. Trying to throw a blanket cover on a public figure for years and acting as if everything was normal is a great disservice to the man.

by Anonymousreply 451June 10, 2018 2:54 PM

I think some lovelies are waking up to the realization that the PR version of what was presented about George, from the M1 accident to David Austin’s comment, is false. They are becoming more open in attacking the family for all the coverups done.

Well, more and more lovelies are planning to openly defy the family’s wishes about tributes etc. The June bday celebration will be one huge circus again

by Anonymousreply 452June 10, 2018 4:22 PM

[452] Why attack the family maybe they were in the dark as well. George even stated that he would distant himself from his family and friends at times. I look at the people who were around George and gain from him aided in keeping these lies going. The Kemps, David, Fadi, Kenny and Geri all lived and work form George, so they depended on him for an income, so they would say and do whatever George wanted. Andrew was one to mince with words that is why(I believe) that George was more focus when he was with Andrew.

As for that garden Tomcaks only thinking about herself. She know once that garden is no longer she will lose the media spotlight to which she craves so much. I hope they do go to Highgate and get their arrested for trespassing then the will the family. Then send Tomcaks a cease and desist letter requesting the person or company stop using George's name and likeness. Then they will see the family mean business.

by Anonymousreply 453June 10, 2018 8:52 PM

As long as they don’t do it in front of highgate on the estate’s property that they were just asked to vacate and is being cleaned up. That would be horribly offensive and disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 454June 10, 2018 9:12 PM

[454] I would not but that thought pass them. Because it seems to me that they only care about themselves and not the family's wishes.

by Anonymousreply 455June 10, 2018 10:35 PM

I finished reading “Bare”. One thing was made perfectly clear throughout the book. No one told or influenced George in anyway. There were only a few he would listen to but he always did what George wanted to do. After 2013 when George’s health declined if he shut people out of his life they didn’t have a chance in hell with him. In his younger day if he was going through a rough patch of depression he avoided his family completely. George inherited many qualities from his mother but his hard headed ways came from his father. After all he was Greek.

We will probably never really know what happened to George Michael after he recovered from pneumonia and his health started to decline. You can only abuse your body so much then there is a high price to pay. As far as we know George didn’t write new music with his life details in the lyrics the way he did with his other music.

by Anonymousreply 456June 10, 2018 11:15 PM

Pinned Tweet

Fadi Fawaz ‏ Verified account

@fadifawaz

Fadifwz@yahoo.co.uk email me for an interview about the truth with the whole George Michael thing and all the lies that’s is going on.

by Anonymousreply 457June 11, 2018 4:14 AM

The stubbornness was real. It was obvious in Saigon naprier-bells book about the China visit too (I highly recommend reading it - great book) George was defensive, stubborn and fairly rude. He was also pretty young and navigating a crazy industry. But the singlemindedness was definitely a trait and at odds with the sensitive vulnerable image also gets thrown around. I said it upthread - I think he kept people around him who were easy to control- stupid and money motivated. He was a very bright individual. He knew what he was doing when he chose hangers on. Problem is they were not the people he needed around him when he really fell apart. Too late by then. Too much water under the bridge. I’m sure his relationships with his sisters were pretty complicated. The one in particular would have called him as she saw it. He was too fragile an ego to be taken down a motch by anyone. He shut people out it they weren’t yes men.

by Anonymousreply 458June 12, 2018 5:13 AM

Years ago Andrew described him as a very frustrating friend.

He also through he was hanging out with odd people in their spare time during wham in the clubs.

That physiotherapist of 30 years who blabbed to the tabloids after George died said there were two sides of him and you didn’t want to be on the receiving end of the more diva side (I’m paraphrasing).

An industry Person of some note I can’t recall now said that they are always shocked at how someone so talented onstage could be so unsure of themselves/ low self confidence off stage.

A lot of random stuff but all seem to point to a person with a paradoxical personality.

by Anonymousreply 459June 12, 2018 5:21 AM

Can’t help but wonder if George’s lack of self esteem from a young boy was due to the way he was raised. He had mentioned more than once that you didn’t make remarks on your looks or you would be considered conceited. Something about being Greek. We know he considered himself chubby, thick glasses, unruly curly hair and very unattractive. The George Michael he created when he went solo was extremely attractive, sexy as hell and loved. I don’t think he thought about how the fans would really react to the artist George Michael’s outer appearance. I don’t think he could believe what he saw when looking in a mirror. In some ways he surpassed the image of the Andrew he had in his head. Even though he was in his early 20’s he became famous and wealthy. He hated how the people he knew when he went to the clubs in London looked at and treated him different. They saw George Michael and he saw Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou.

by Anonymousreply 460June 12, 2018 1:22 PM

George: A Memory of George Michael By Sean Smith was also worth reading.

by Anonymousreply 461June 12, 2018 1:26 PM

I just got a notification from Amazon that Fadi's book is due out in October. It's called Fadi: My Life With George.

Should be worth reading.

by Anonymousreply 462June 12, 2018 11:11 PM

Is Fadi: My Life With George ... is it a tell all?

I did some research to see how much Andros book was available for. I couldn’t find it anywhere in the USA with exception of Amazon. They had 2 used books for $174.25 and $465.04 + $27.90. Can’t believe anyone would pay either price for Andros book.

by Anonymousreply 463June 13, 2018 12:06 AM

R462 you naughty boy.

by Anonymousreply 464June 13, 2018 1:06 AM

R462 Fake news

by Anonymousreply 465June 13, 2018 2:10 AM

R462 Nice try. The simple minded ones will spread this fact all over social media in no time.

by Anonymousreply 466June 13, 2018 4:42 AM

R462 you are fishing for an outburst from Fadi aren't you

by Anonymousreply 467June 13, 2018 5:33 AM

Nahhh been there done that. Anything else other than the non-existent book? Come up with some fresh schtick people!

by Anonymousreply 468June 13, 2018 12:55 PM

R462 = Spaz Troll making brief but welcome return. Harry Styles warning came upthread.

by Anonymousreply 469June 13, 2018 4:03 PM

Fadi mentioned in February that George downloaded for him a copy of his unreleased album, which Fadi described as George's "best album."

I know some people have heard it and said it is really good.

Do you think this album will ever be released?

by Anonymousreply 470June 13, 2018 9:01 PM

better than Older?

by Anonymousreply 471June 13, 2018 9:10 PM

That's what I was told by those who heard it. More upbeat songs

by Anonymousreply 472June 13, 2018 9:26 PM

Trojan Souls. From the 90s. Fadi put an unauthorized song on you tube from it which was removed, but pops up here and again. Unfinished. Andros owns it. It will never be released.

by Anonymousreply 473June 13, 2018 9:29 PM

Trojan Souls vocals by Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Adelephant and Pitbull lol

by Anonymousreply 474June 13, 2018 9:33 PM

and Chris Martin

by Anonymousreply 475June 13, 2018 9:34 PM

Oh gosh no, not Trojan Souls. It is different. A new one.

Guess time will tell if there really is new music that David et. al. will be willing to release. But what Fadi said is true that there is an unreleased album.

by Anonymousreply 476June 13, 2018 9:39 PM

I'd have to hear it to believe it. I don't think there is "new" music but I do know George downloaded Trojan Souls for Fadi cause he put a song on You Tube and then had to take it down. This was about 2 weeks after GM passed.

by Anonymousreply 477June 13, 2018 9:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478June 13, 2018 9:51 PM

R477 Fadi was not the one who put the song on Youtube. He simply linked to it, and he was dinged by the lawyer for the hyperlink. Not for uploading the song. The video Fadi linked to was uploaded November 2016

Heck, that song was on Youtube for years -- way before Fadi's time. Several fans have made different video versions of the song (well essentially static photos and the song playing). There was even an Elton John version of the song.

by Anonymousreply 479June 13, 2018 9:57 PM

There are several tracks on YouTube from Trojan Souls. George sings a demo of This Kind of Love and there is a first take of the song performed by Elton John. I own a cd as well as a dvd of George, Deon and other rehearsing in a studio. Not so sure George gave Fadi anything. It’s out there if you want it.

by Anonymousreply 480June 13, 2018 10:50 PM

R479 Well he linked to it. But I still think that's what Fadi is talking about. George didn't give him any new music because there is no new music.

by Anonymousreply 481June 13, 2018 10:53 PM

George duets with Harry Styles on his unreleased album. It's a track called The Heath.

by Anonymousreply 482June 13, 2018 10:56 PM

Is the duet performed with George and Harry called The Heath for real! That’s a good one.

by Anonymousreply 483June 13, 2018 10:59 PM

R481 There is

by Anonymousreply 484June 14, 2018 10:06 PM

Music's Too Sad Without You George

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485June 14, 2018 10:20 PM

Fadi Fawaz @fadifawaz - Jun 13

Anyone has a friend who is a police officer or know of a poilce officer? Or if you are a police officer please do get in touch. Many thanks

by Anonymousreply 486June 15, 2018 10:41 PM

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 487June 15, 2018 10:42 PM

he’s going to turn himself in

by Anonymousreply 488June 15, 2018 10:57 PM

I really wish George's fans (some not all) would just leave this guy alone. He always do this when people stop talking about him. So he post these cryptic messages just to fuck with their (the fans) heads. George sure love this narcissist type individual's as lovers

by Anonymousreply 489June 15, 2018 11:06 PM

R489 All these tweets are just attention-seeking. As if he does not know how to contact a police officer. GM fans rise to the bait every time. Some of them are harsh and abusive. That is Social Media for you. Why even ask police officers to contact you, put your email up and ask journalists to contact you on Twitter? Then you leave yourself open to abuse. Just quietly go away and work and do something productive. if you have to fight legally for your rights do it. For 18 months now he has been on and off various SM platforms, making cryptic posts picking up fights with fans instead.

This is his response to a harsh tweet from a fan:

Fadi Fawaz ‏Verified account @fadifawaz Jun 10 You r from Melbourne sorry you just don’t count so what ever you say is not valued sorry and good bye

Fadi Fawaz ‏Verified account @fadifawaz Jun 10 Google Australia and you will find yourself a prisoner. I am squatter with class and you are a prisoner with a crime goodbye

So he called a whole country a country of prisoners. How clever when you come from there originally and you still have family living there. His lack of control, short temper, spouting nonsense without thinking has been on view. Imagine this guy and a strong-willed George and what would have been the nature of that relationship. No wonder FF slept in his car on XMas eve

by Anonymousreply 490June 16, 2018 1:38 AM

There were whisperings of that relationship being somewhat physically abusive that came out just before or just after g died. I wouldn’t doubt it. What a mess. Both drug addled and one being strong willed and stubborn and very articulate and intelligent but totally emotionally damaged and the other seemingly stubborn as well but completely stupid, irrational, inarticulate and inciteful. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 491June 16, 2018 2:00 AM

[490] Exactly, could you image their argument's. It must have WW3 in that house, if the walls could talk.

OT: George was weakly despite how the media is trying to portray him as such.

by Anonymousreply 492June 16, 2018 2:32 AM

R491 you paint the picture. it makes my skin crawl every time he asserts we were partners till the end, we loved each other 24/7. Who says that over and over if its the truth. It was between him and GM. It didn't take FF one day to betray the said loving partner by tweeting he was suicidal. Who does that? His inconsistent behavior, activating and deactivating social media accounts, his tone and tenor shows him for what he is. Just not a very pleasant guy to be around. I blame the family and Estate lawyers. They are eventually going to make a payout. They should have made it quickly, signed him to an airtight NDA and sent him on his way. Instead they unleashed this Frankenstein on everybody. Once he gets the money, he will crow and taunt and make a bigger spectacle of himself

by Anonymousreply 493June 16, 2018 3:40 AM

[493] I do agree with some of your statement. However, how is it the family's fault? It was George who choose Fadi and keep him around. George had the power to dismiss Fadi years ago, but choose to keep him around. I don't believe they were lovers when George died, however Fadi this to anger the fans. George was also known for not listening to advance from other's and he confessed that he keep people around to long then needed.

by Anonymousreply 494June 16, 2018 5:11 AM

^ Not family's fault that they have to deal with Fadi. Poor George probably didn't anticipate all this. Even if he did he was in no position to deal with FF with all the problems he was mired in. But the family should have been proactive and come to some agreement with FF and closed this issue months after George died. It would have been easier for them. that is all I am saying

by Anonymousreply 495June 16, 2018 5:36 AM

Is Fadi moving out of George’s home? Or was that another incorrect article that he was not getting the house. Is there an update on Kenny trying to cash in on George?

by Anonymousreply 496June 16, 2018 5:48 AM

^that article is pure speculation. In a recent tweet FF referred to the RP house as "my place". No news about Kenny either

by Anonymousreply 497June 16, 2018 8:38 AM

R491 We have proven on DL that those “whisperings of abuse” were spread by deranged fans. Go back to old threads.

One FB post of a fan spreading tales of abuse went so far as to say F kicked Abby the dog and police were called. Other fans refuted that account as they just saw Abby looking good at that time

Take those tales of gossip with a grain of salt. Most of them are nothing but character assassination

by Anonymousreply 498June 16, 2018 11:45 AM

George Michael’s family must feel as though they have been hit with a brick wall. Dealing with the loss of their Yog is hard enough. Regardless of George’s relationship with his family towards the end they were still family. They have had to put up with the likes of Fadi and now Kenny has inserted himself in the mix. What a disappointment he must be for the family.

I assume from everything I have read Fadi likes illegal substances as much as George did. George had a very addictive personality. What is Fadi’s excuse.

by Anonymousreply 499June 16, 2018 12:06 PM

Just like the often-repeated accusation against Fadi that he killed Gately. I see that shit repeated again and again on Facebook and Twitter by stupid fans as if it were true. And they are convinced it happened

If he were involved, Fadi's name would be in the papers during the relentless coverage by the tabloids of Gately's death. Heck, even the Sun knew better than to accuse Fadi of Gately's death. These fans are worse than the tabloids in spreading gossip

Just because these stupid fools repeat and spread it so often doesn't make it real.

by Anonymousreply 500June 16, 2018 12:15 PM

Fadi is a grown man. He shouldn’t kick a gift horse in the mouth. It’s time he moves on. He needs to be grateful for the time he had with George and the pe is that came with it. Kenny on the other hand should be ashamed of himself. Heck George set him up for life. It’s no one’s fault but Kenny’s if he didn’t make the most of his opportunities

by Anonymousreply 501June 16, 2018 12:52 PM

R500. Who here in this thread has accused Fadi of killing anyone? No post I’m aware of. Must have missed that.

by Anonymousreply 502June 16, 2018 2:32 PM

I have no idea who Gately is or was.

by Anonymousreply 503June 16, 2018 2:35 PM

Yeah Totally irrelevant to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 504June 16, 2018 2:51 PM

Someone was talking of whispers of abuse — and the Gately rumor is one of them. How can it not be relevant? What’s relevant is no one has come up with concrete examples of this so-called abuse. Just “whispers” aka gossip, lies and character assassination

by Anonymousreply 505June 16, 2018 3:33 PM

Stephen Gately of Boyzone died apparently from a heart condition in 2009. Fadi Fawaz is friends with his widowed partner. I guess that is enough info for people to speculate that Fadi was involved in both deaths somehow. Apparently Fadi likes to run with the elite rich.

by Anonymousreply 506June 16, 2018 3:46 PM

'WISH YOU WERE STILL WITH US' George Michael’s heartbroken lover Fadi Fawaz already scarred by death of Boyzone’s Stephen Gately

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507June 16, 2018 3:46 PM

This is how those “whispers of abuse” are spread on FB. See how they insinuate Fadi killed Gately too

Gately is from the Boy Zone group. Died with his husband and a Bulgarian man they picked up for threesome. Died of heart failure in sleep. Fadi was NOWHERE in Spain when Gately died nor was he involved with Gately

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508June 16, 2018 3:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509June 16, 2018 3:48 PM

Personally I do and did not know any of them. However, Fadi’s behavior is so radical and off the rails at times it is hard to give him the benefit of doubt. Fadi should have enjoyed his ride with George for as long as he could. Time to get a job or find another sugar daddy. The problem with the second choice is Fadi doesn’t appear to have it anymore. He needs a good scrubbing and a haircut. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 510June 16, 2018 3:51 PM

R502 You did miss this. It was discussed in this thread extensively a lot earlier.

by Anonymousreply 511June 16, 2018 4:01 PM

Fadi Fawaz murdered both Stephen Gately and George Michael. Fadi Fawas are a serial killer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512June 16, 2018 4:20 PM

Excuse me are you for real?

by Anonymousreply 513June 16, 2018 4:25 PM

R512 And that’s why Fadi has lots of supporters defending him because of wild rumors like that. Something so obviously false and lies thrown at him like killing Gately and George and being labeled a serial killer. It’s one thing not to like the man, but these rumor mongers and fans have gone way over the top with their slander

by Anonymousreply 514June 16, 2018 4:27 PM

I have formed my opinion strictly on Fadi’s behavior since the passing of George. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure Fadi out.

Maybe some of George’s fans can’t accept the fact that George was solely responsible for his actions and decisions. No one ever told George what to do. George was so talented and smart. Everyone is free to live their lives as they see fit. Had George been a little more responsible and had not smoked due to his beautiful voice things may have turned out differently. The fact is he lived and died the way he saw fit.

by Anonymousreply 515June 16, 2018 4:44 PM

R509 Gately's family can have all the unanswered questions they have about the death of Stephen, but none of which involves Fadi. Fadi has nothing to do with the death of Gately, other than knowing and being friends with Gately and his husband.

by Anonymousreply 516June 16, 2018 7:17 PM

R515 Confession of narrow-mindedness! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that your way of figuring out Fadi can only be pretty inadequate. Better refrain from forming an opinion at all when only such limited "information" is available for you. At least you clearly state that your opinion is your interpretation and not a fact.

by Anonymousreply 517June 16, 2018 8:54 PM

fadi sure gets a lot of attention on dl. it is better if we ignore him and not discuss whatever attention seeking stunts he might be engaging in on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 518June 16, 2018 9:22 PM

Derailing the thread with all the Stephen Gately nonsense. Nobody other than a few delusional women believed that. Why bring it up now as if everybody is sitting around accusing FF of this?

by Anonymousreply 519June 17, 2018 2:05 AM

If you think it’s just a “few delusional women” think again. There’s more deranged lovelies out there who believes crap like Fadi and Gately. Few bother to get the facts. Heck, just go through Twitter and you will find tweets as recent as this week about this topic.

by Anonymousreply 520June 17, 2018 2:14 AM

Amen r519. Total derailment by the more militant members of the Facebook/Twitter lovely brigade. You can always tell when they arrive because they get so bloody aggressive with anyone who doesn’t agree with them. “Yes yes it is relevant!” Blah blah blah. Queue the angry mob of responses in 3-2-1...

by Anonymousreply 521June 17, 2018 4:30 AM

WHERE r511? Part 1 2 3...13? I said “this” thread.

by Anonymousreply 522June 17, 2018 4:36 AM

[517] are you Fadi or his best friend?

by Anonymousreply 523June 17, 2018 5:39 AM

Kieran Smyth has put some pictures up on his Facebook page (open to the public - he knows what he's doing!) of a yacht trip with George and several others. George is wasted in every picture. There's also a reference to when he lived with him. Is Kieran the one who's really winding Fadi up?

by Anonymousreply 524June 17, 2018 7:52 AM

The will has still has not gone to probate, surely the family know what's in it. Jenny and Fadi are probably throwing their hissy fit because David has been left a substantial amount.

by Anonymousreply 525June 17, 2018 7:55 AM

R524 link?

by Anonymousreply 526June 17, 2018 8:00 AM

6 of Paul McCartney's greatest ever duets, from George Michael to Michael Jackson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527June 17, 2018 2:38 PM

George Michael superfan from Cleland to star as his hero on stage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528June 17, 2018 2:39 PM

KILLED THE SINGER GEORGE MICHAEL’S ILLNESS DID NOT THREATEN WOMEN

British scientists have discovered, however, that the probability of death from dilated cardiomyopathy in men above 64 percent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529June 17, 2018 2:40 PM

Father’s Day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530June 17, 2018 3:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531June 17, 2018 3:16 PM

It’s wonderful George Michael and his father were able to develop a relationship in later years.

by Anonymousreply 532June 17, 2018 3:20 PM

R524 I’m not on Facebook and too lazy rejoin just to look at what that ugly freak has posted other than what I could see by googling it. There’s some caption above his profile pic of someone telling him(?) in bad spelling to stop effing his boyfriend and ruining his relationship. Wonder what that’s about.

Maybe he is winding fadi up. Keiran (correct spelling) was around until the m1 incident of 2013 and even lived at highgate as a irent boy in 2011/12 while seeing docs for some throat issue. So clearly the fadi relationship was not so monogamous either.

I recal one tweet or insta from the time he bragged about being just back from the specialist to the mansion and snorting lines of coke. George was really scraping the bottom of the barrel around then wasn’t he.

Never seen ears like that in my life though. Apparently George wasn’t always into decent looking men.

He claimed recently to be working as a construction worker. GuesS he’s too old and used looking for born or to be anybody’s boy toy like he was when George was alive.

by Anonymousreply 533June 17, 2018 7:19 PM

I've seen the porn he's 'starred' in. Quite surprised how little he looks against George. I REALLY hope George wasn't shagging that gross arse with the big ears. Seen him bragging about snorting on a private jet too before. What the fuck was George thinking, or was he not thinking and the drugs were talking.

by Anonymousreply 534June 17, 2018 7:27 PM

Fuck-buddy or not Keiran's been very loyal to George

by Anonymousreply 535June 17, 2018 7:29 PM

R534 George was very self destructing

by Anonymousreply 536June 17, 2018 7:35 PM

Childhood trauma via sexual and physical abuse as well as disrupted parental care, have been linked with self-destructive behavior

by Anonymousreply 537June 17, 2018 7:39 PM

R535 How? This is such an old line I remember from a few former forum people. It’s makes no sense. Cause he hasn’t talked to the media? Anyone living in highgate signed nda’s. So how exactly? By looking out for his well being? Nope! By posting private photos of him? Because He has. How about that as loyalty? How was the rent boy loyal? What utter tosh.

by Anonymousreply 538June 17, 2018 7:53 PM

R535 doesn’t know the difference between a fuck buddy and a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 539June 17, 2018 7:58 PM

And what the actual fuck is Lisa Johnson doing with them?

by Anonymousreply 540June 17, 2018 7:59 PM

[quote]Cause he hasn’t talked to the media?

Yes but there's much more than that

by Anonymousreply 541June 17, 2018 8:00 PM

Keiran wasn't a paid companion like Fadi the whore

by Anonymousreply 542June 17, 2018 8:07 PM

For those unable to access Facebook, it's an album titled "Saiing with George" on Keiran's Facebook which is set as open to be viewed by anyone. Lisa Johnson is tagged in on the album and appears in one of the photos.

The album is captioned "I just got an old hard drive to work and came across these pics of a fucking amazing sailing holiday on the barrier reef. We had so much fun it was unforgettable and one of the many happy memories I got to share with my beautiful funny talented friend"

One picture is of a topless George and Kieran with the arms around each other. A similar photo is captioned "SO STONED".

There's a picture captioned "out to sea for three days with a massive bag of weed on a luxury yacht". It's of George lying down with Keiran and another guy.

Can't figure out what / why Lisa Johnson was there? Did she supply the lube?

The Keiran / Fadi cross over us interesting. They must know each other.

by Anonymousreply 543June 17, 2018 10:49 PM

Who is Lisa Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 544June 17, 2018 10:52 PM

Lisa Johnson produced the Freedom documentary alongside David Austin. She was also George's tour manager at one point.

by Anonymousreply 545June 17, 2018 10:57 PM

Lisa Johnson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546June 17, 2018 11:01 PM

R541 blah blah blah

by Anonymousreply 547June 18, 2018 12:27 AM

R540 right. He wasn’t a paid companion - he was a rent boy. Of course keiran refers to him as a friend. Who would t. It’s better than calling it like it was.

by Anonymousreply 548June 18, 2018 12:30 AM

Here is the pic [543] is talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549June 18, 2018 1:33 AM

out to sea for three days with massive bag of weed on a luxury yacht — with Con Man in Great Barrier Reef, Australia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550June 18, 2018 1:36 AM

SO STONED — in Great Barrier Reef, Australia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551June 18, 2018 1:37 AM

I posted all but one of the photos from this guy Facebook.

With Lisa Johnson and Con Man in Great Barrier Reef, Australia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552June 18, 2018 1:39 AM

In Great Barrier Reef, Australia.

This is the last of the five photos Keiran posted. I truly believe that George had mental issues judging form him life choses after 2004.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553June 18, 2018 1:44 AM

Channel 5 in the U.K. Is showing a two hour documentary, this Thursday at 9pm, called "The Secret Double Life of George Michael".. The lovelies are already having emotional breakdowns on Twitter overit possibly portraying George in a negative light.

by Anonymousreply 554June 18, 2018 5:43 AM

[554] I believe its the same docudrama from Reelz Channel. They just change the title here in the US.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555June 18, 2018 6:20 AM

Why did this Keiran guy feel the need to post these pics now? Yeah right - found an old hard disk that worked and just discovered the pics. The man has been dead for 18 months. Why post private pictures? That is disrespectful and is he sending a message to somebody?

Sadly and it feels bad to say this, it reminds one of this "If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas" and " circling the drain". George was doing it for a very long time. He could not help himself and neither could anybody around him. What a waste of a talented, good man

by Anonymousreply 556June 18, 2018 11:52 AM

R552 The guy standing at the back in the picture with Lisa Johnson is Zdenek Tovara - the Czech rent boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557June 18, 2018 12:02 PM

the troll posted private pics of George on this thread is not better than Keiran or Fadi

by Anonymousreply 558June 18, 2018 12:03 PM

R550 keirens got his right hand down the back of George’s pants and his left ...well..

Anyone know when these were taken? Still to me looks like the pre-symphonica tour period. Maybe even just before ir before jail. He was seeing a lot if the Australians at that time. So 2010 to early 2011 before his tour prep for underway. He went to Mykonos with keiran before the tour started in about August 2011 but he was much skinnier when he started symphonica than he is in these photos.

by Anonymousreply 559June 18, 2018 12:07 PM

^it was posted by the guy who owns the private pics. Everybody and their brother has seen it. So its not trolling if somebody posts it here

by Anonymousreply 560June 18, 2018 12:08 PM

R559 2010. The infamous visit to Australia. The boat trips with the pics kissing the Czech guy. There are pics of George, the Czech guy and Lisa Johnson boarding the boat. He was much slimmer in 2011.

by Anonymousreply 561June 18, 2018 12:12 PM

More pics of that trip taken by paps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562June 18, 2018 12:35 PM

walking in the dock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563June 18, 2018 12:37 PM

Boarding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564June 18, 2018 12:38 PM

Fun and Frolic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565June 18, 2018 12:39 PM

R542 R543 R549 - R552 Why are you so invested in private life of George Michael to the extent of stalking his friends his rent boys and whores on social media and then posting every status and photos shared by George's whores?

Do you have unanswered questions about George's life? Why? Why you think you are entitled to know more - to know every single detail about George Michael's personal life?

You won't get any answers by doing what you are doing by stalking and sharing photos and comments of George's escorts, friends, staff, ... and then asking questions asking for explanations and answers from anonymous users of an open forum who do not know more than you about George Michael

We talk and discuss about George but you cross the lines you invading his privacy he's dead but he still has the right to privacy . Have a little respect for George and his privacy and for yourself!

by Anonymousreply 566June 18, 2018 12:41 PM

If a person doesn't want to reveal a part of himself or herself then to look there is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 567June 18, 2018 12:42 PM

Could these photos have been posted to say hey there’s no Fadi in these photos.

[566] I agree with you. George fought for years with the media trying to have a private life. Well with friends (escorts or whatever) like that who needs enemies or media. George is no longer with us and people need to respect his privacy.

Fadi’s a different story. He has made his mission all about himself and his pocket book. Obviously he does not respect George as a person, a so-called lover, an employer (escort?) an entertainer and a human being.

by Anonymousreply 568June 18, 2018 2:05 PM

George wasn’t stupid. If you crossed the line with George or lost his trust you were out of his life. He may have made bad choices in his personal life but he deserved loyalty especially if his so called friends were paid escorts. People make comments about Shirlee and her family, David and Andrew. Apparently they were George’s real friends. We may not like what they tell the world about George but their loyalty is and was to George.

The people he named in his will are the people he felt were important and loyal to him over the years. Fadi and Kenny had their day in the sun with George. I hope George’s fans see Kenny for who he really is ... a user. The kind that George discarded along the way.

by Anonymousreply 569June 18, 2018 2:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570June 18, 2018 2:50 PM

[566] I agree with what you are saying, however did you look at some of the "fan" of George Michael's Twitter pages. They are the one's reposting these photos and arguing over who was better for George. The so call Lovelies (not all) are the one giving light to these scandals knowing that the tabloids are watching some of their pages. Those fans who claim to love and respect George need to take their own advice.

DL is a site where we gossip among ourselves, but some of those fan come on here and post our information on social media. Then that information is pick-up by the tabloids so who's at fault. I would like to remember George for his music and not the scandals, but that is going to take some time. George left behind a messy legacy to which how people what to remember him. Some choose the music and other's choose his personal life. At the end of the day George played a large part in this predicament because he was the conductor of the situation.

by Anonymousreply 571June 18, 2018 5:58 PM

The worst example of invading ones privacy was that Turkish singer who took video of him somewhere post M1 accident and pre-Swiss rehab in front of his house one evening. . He was clearly ill and not ‘with it’ but she cared more about getting shots with him. And in the video you can hear David imploring her not to post to social media. So what did she do. Vile woman.

The pap photos in Australia - I sort of say fair game. He lived in the public eye and being famous from 17 , he would know that the potential was high he’d be photographed with a bunch of men who weren’t his long term boyfriend at the time.

He also was more open to the media than any celebrity I know of. Some of his interviews were so personal and explicit. He fed the media machine for a period post Patience album in a way he never did before. To then be bothered by the attention is a little off. Love him to pieces but there was a bit of a paradox with him in the early/mid 2000’s where the media was concerned. Doesn’t make the paps right but he created his own storms a little with them. He was aware of those cameras.

by Anonymousreply 572June 19, 2018 5:27 AM

R571 They are not George's fans they are Fadi or Kenny's fangirls

by Anonymousreply 573June 19, 2018 5:47 AM

[572] I agree with your post about George being very open during the Patience promotion and the album not doing good numbers. Patience did just a little better then Songs from the Last Century an album George barley promoted. But with Patience put himself out there and was very open. Something he probably hated just to restart his career again. The album was number one, but George e was may have been disappointed with this outcome.

I wonder if the not so good sells of the Patience album cause George to spin out of control. Its during this era when George drug use public knowledge. Many of George's real fans understand that music was his life. I think that because George was so himself he believe that his recording days were behind him.

[571] so true abut them not being fans of George. One had the ridiculous notion to say that in those photos you can see the love between Smith and George. You can't make this stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 574June 19, 2018 7:19 AM

Posters who want to link to previous posts put a R before the number. What is the point of [571] ? Make it R571

by Anonymousreply 575June 19, 2018 7:38 AM

However the fact that the media are reporting a bitter row between George Michael’s sisters and his partner, Fadi Fawaz, suggests that Mr Fawaz has not been provided for under the Will. It may come as a surprise to people that even if Mr Fawaz is not provided for under the Will he may be able to make a claim against his estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 (1975 Act).

The 1975 Act is designed to protect people who ought to have been provided for under a Will but for some reason were not. Those individuals who are entitled to advance a claim against an estate include spouses, children, and individuals who had been living with the deceased [bold]in a loving relationship for two years prior to their death.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 576June 19, 2018 7:45 AM

Dispute over George Michael’s estate

When George Michael died on Christmas Day 2016 it sent shock waves across the world. However, 16 months on George Michael's family and his partner are reportedly in a bitter row about how his estate worth approximately £105m should be divided.

A grant of probate has not been obtained in George Michael’s estate so his Will remains a private document. Accordingly there is no way of knowing who George Michael decided to leave his large fortune to.

However the fact that the media are reporting a bitter row between George Michael’s sisters and his partner, Fadi Fawaz, suggests that Mr Fawaz has not been provided for under the Will. It may come as a surprise to people that even if Mr Fawaz is not provided for under the Will he may be able to make a claim against his estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 (1975 Act).

The 1975 Act is designed to protect people who ought to have been provided for under a Will but for some reason were not. Those individuals who are entitled to advance a claim against an estate include spouses, children, and individuals who had been living with the deceased in a loving relationship for two years prior to their death.

George Michael and Mr Fawaz were reportedly in a relationship for five years so it is entirely plausible that they had lived together for two years prior to his death.

Mr Fawaz would also have to demonstrate that George Michael was financially maintaining him before his death. The media has reported that since George Michael’s death Mr Fawaz is struggling financially, so again it is plausible that a multi-millionaire was financially supporting his partner by providing him with luxury housing, cars, food and even a monthly allowance for general expenses.

If Mr Fawaz was experiencing this level of maintenance from George Michael then the 1975 Act says that he is entitled to the same level of maintenance even after death. It appears from media reports that the family are trying to come to an agreement with Mr Fawaz which will most likely result in him receiving a substantial award from the estate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577June 19, 2018 7:47 AM

The 1975 Act is designed to protect people who ought to have been provided for under a Will but for some reason were not. Those individuals who are entitled to advance a claim against an estate include spouses, children, and individuals who had been living with the deceased in a loving relationship for two years prior to their death.

by Anonymousreply 578June 19, 2018 9:18 AM

R576 - r578. That article has already been posted and a full discussion about it and other articles about the topic has already happened upthread.

by Anonymousreply 579June 19, 2018 11:01 AM

Anyone a member of the Times who can post what looks like a juicy article about the Küsnacht practice where George stayed for about a year and a half?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580June 19, 2018 11:06 AM

R579 Where?

by Anonymousreply 581June 19, 2018 11:10 AM

^read the thread. A whole section. I’m not going to quote the posts for you. It’s bern posted already by people who did the same google search as you within the last few weeks

by Anonymousreply 582June 19, 2018 11:28 AM

[575] You don't run this site, so take your miserable ass back to that died George Michael general forum that you successful ended.

by Anonymousreply 583June 19, 2018 12:37 PM

George Michael's ex whore Fadi Fawaz seen driving from star's home with male friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584June 19, 2018 1:08 PM

Such a con artist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585June 19, 2018 1:43 PM

In the years that I lived with George, he was always thoughtlessly hummeding himself when he was driving around the house. It was charming. "

-Keiran Smyth (Buddy of George Michael)

Pisa: Photos from the archives of Kejnara. On 1 Photo: Kejnar with Kate Moss, on 2 photos: In the yard of George Michael's house, on 3 photos: You can determine that to Chemu😬

This is from one of George's fan page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586June 19, 2018 2:41 PM

Birthday celebration schedule in Goring, complete with DJ set, tribute acts, concert, candlelight vigil. Seems to be a Nu production with Nu’s niece Sabrina and that DJ Jade is one of Nu’s besties (she’s the one accused of entering Goring house last year).

Fun, fun, fun ... who cares what family wants?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587June 19, 2018 4:24 PM

Anyone planning anything for the states for George Michael’s birthday?

by Anonymousreply 588June 19, 2018 4:37 PM

Nu needs to have her ass kicked into the unemployment line. Or is this yet another person the family is afraid to shove off because of what they know?

by Anonymousreply 589June 19, 2018 8:15 PM

If somebody lived a full life and died when he was 80 or something, celebrating his Birthday maybe ok. Here is a man who died an untimely death at age 53. Does it not occur to these fans that making a hoopla on his birthday and celebrating it might actually be a painful reminder for family and friends. What is this celebration all about? It is a way for some desperate middle-aged women to make a show of themselves and for some to make money in the name of charity. It is just disgusting

by Anonymousreply 590June 19, 2018 10:30 PM

It’s like some think they knew him or something. I don’t think some even are fans - some werent until after he diied and this “lovely” thing became a social network for them. So odd. Fan culture can be so strange. Most of them would faint if they knew half of what George got up to and read some earlier threads on this forum.

by Anonymousreply 591June 20, 2018 2:37 AM

R585 Freedom For George Michael established in 2010 , my ass. Is this a Non-Profit foundation? Do they put up on their website/FB page an account of sales made and how much they take and how much goes to charity? How transparent are they? Making money in the name of charity and bigging herself up is more likely

by Anonymousreply 592June 20, 2018 3:42 AM

These Lovelies are a bit odd. They were they are drooling over GMs pictures with Keiran is funny. What is that about?

by Anonymousreply 593June 20, 2018 5:55 AM

They don’t understand he was drug fiend prostitute who was hanging off George when he was at his worst spiral point of addiction. If they are kenny fans they should be all said because it was during the time kenny said they actually were still a couple.

Someone should pass on a few of keiran’s Tumbler shots along with the ketamine in George’s plane photo. Though I doubt they could handle it. Especially the one who has created the narrative about how wonderful and loyal keiran was to George. Delusional.

by Anonymousreply 594June 20, 2018 11:47 AM

R594 They are such idiots these fans. The photo in which Keiran has his hands down GMs pant and they are lying down seems to have triggered the most interest. What a nice slumber party I want to be there, I would love to have been in that crush blah blah. As if those guys would have wanted any of you there. What the hell do you deluded women think they were doing there?

by Anonymousreply 595June 20, 2018 12:26 PM

I am a fan of the artist, George Michael. However, I have my eyes wide open. It amazes me that George surrendered himself with such losers or leeches. George had it all but his insecurities along with his addictive ways helped him make a mess out of his personal life. It is heartbreaking but the reality is George was in full control of his life.

by Anonymousreply 596June 20, 2018 1:15 PM

This thing about George being this lonely/crybaby is strong among the lovelies. Like this photo some are saying he is crying, while others are saying he's laughing. Here are a quotes:

GM Æ Girl‏ @GMGirl4Ever · Jun 17 Crying I'm afraid.....

1ofGMsLovelies‏ @1ofGMsLovelies · Jun 18 That is what we thought too 😢

Ilse‏ @AmazingLovelyGM · Jun 18 Replying to @1ofGMsLovelies

I think he's laughing Lovely😉 Laughing of all we tweet about when its about him🤗😂

☮Linda Loftin ☮‏ @LindaLoftin2 · 14h14 hours ago Replying to @1ofGMsLovelies

That's such a coincidence I'm sitting listening to George Michael and I see this. I miss him so much... He looks upset. 🙏💙

The pot picture they are speaking about. SHMDH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597June 20, 2018 2:03 PM

the lovelies are truly pathetic. what possesses middle aged women to act so shameless.

by Anonymousreply 598June 20, 2018 2:11 PM

Perhaps Loneliness

by Anonymousreply 599June 20, 2018 3:29 PM

Thread continued to part 15

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 20, 2018 3:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!