Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Imposters on Bravo - Season 2

Hard-bodied mega-hunk Parker Young, sexy Brit Rob Heaps, and lipstick lez Marianne Rendón join Israeli beauty Inbar Lavi in the second installment of Bravo's fast-paced dark comedy. Uma Thurman guest stars. Premieres April 5, 2018.

Season 1 is available on Netflix.

Note to Bravo: MORE SHIRTLESS PARKER, PLEASE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 11, 2018 2:23 AM

Link to Season 1 Thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 5, 2018 4:12 PM

Parker Young appreciate thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 5, 2018 4:18 PM

First season was great.

by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2018 4:19 PM

Second season needs more gratuitous shirt removal.

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2018 7:08 PM

Wasn't the first season of Imposters a fun, slightly edgy caper series? Now it's largely about family-drama issues, which zzzz.... At least they got Parker Young's shirt off for about five minutes (I'm going to disregard his terrible O-face). Bonus points for Uma Thurman.

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2018 5:54 PM

r5 The two guys cramming in the trunk was nice and has shown the writers know exactly the silliness we want to see on this show. But apart from that, it's been off. I'll have to force myself to watch the most recent episode one of these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2018 6:00 PM

Rob Heaps is really charming and could be a movie star if handled properly. He is a classically trained British actor who could be the next Michael Caine.

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2018 6:00 PM

Rob Heaps is British?!

Going to have to lie down now because I'm having flashbacks to that moment I learned Ian McShane wasn't American...

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2018 6:11 PM

Well, season 2 was a mess. They could have done the Mexico side trip and then cut right to the last couple of episodes, leaving all the family drama on the editing room floor. Too bad, as the first season was enjoyable, mindless summer fluff with eye candy (nothing wrong with that). I suppose they left the door open a crack for a third season, but I can't imagine it will get picked up unless Andy Cohen runs out of Housewives.

Still, Rob Heaps or Parker Young should call me.

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2018 8:44 PM

Hard bodied Parker Young should top that Heaps fella

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2018 8:47 PM

Sadly it's already been canceled, no season 3.

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2018 8:56 PM

I disagree. Watched the finale tonight and thought it was as good as the first season so I take back my criticism from earlier in the thread. The Mexican part at the beginning of the season was gorgeously shot, but boring. After they had returned back to the US and finished with Rob Heaps' family drama, it all fell into place. I'm glad they finished off The Doctor without stretching it out into god knows how many seasons.

Love this show.

by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2018 8:57 PM

r11 What?! NOOOOO!

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2018 8:57 PM

r11 Why though? It's probably incredibly cheap to make. Were the ratings really that bad?

by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2018 8:59 PM

Low ratings compared to season 1 - here's the variety article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2018 9:02 PM

Well, we'll have Eric Bana to look at, if not Heaps and Young.

by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2018 9:04 PM

At first I didn't even recognize Uma Thurman. She was excellent. And who even suspected Brian Benben was still alive.

It's true season 2 wasn't as interesting as season 1 but I'm still sorry the show was cancelled. It's been many years since Bravo offered ANY entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2018 9:13 PM

I wanted to see Uma in the finale, but they brought back the ex husband instead. It was a good, fluffy show overall. I'll miss Rob Heaps' oddly shaped head.

by Anonymousreply 18June 11, 2018 2:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!