Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vice: We need to talk about your no trans dating preference

OK, let’s talk about “no trans” dating preferences, a recent fixation in sexual politics that often ends up in transphobic and abusive conversations.

( fortunately, homosexuals are fighting against this in the twitter thread...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321April 1, 2019 5:50 PM

How would you even know who everyone is in a Twitter thread, really? Aren't we more aware now how people open multiple unverified accounts to just keep repeating whatever they want out there?

I think you really have to be reminded "Everything you read on the Internet isn't true," dear. But if you want to put your faith in [bold]QuantumCat, RussellsTeapot, Cuddlin'Chloe[/bold], etc., well, you've made your choice.

That youthful, blind faith is rather endearing, actually.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2018 8:27 PM

haha @ R1

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2018 8:28 PM

Sexual attraction is bigotry! Stop wielding your HOT privilege and acknowledge that you only get fucked because you’re HOT!

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2018 8:32 PM

If I liked pussy

I

wouldn't

be

gay.

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2018 8:35 PM

1. Het male to het female 'I want to fuck you'. Het female: 'No'. Het male 'Fuck me!' Het female: 'you disgusting, aggressive, harassing pig, how dare you not respect my stated boundaries, you are not entitled to sex with another person'. Liberal 'intersectional' bystander: 'I got your back, het female! Fuck that harassing pig and his privilege!!'

2. Transman i.e. female to gay male 'I want to fuck you'. Gay male: 'No'. Transman: 'Fuck me!' Gay male: ' I am a gay male, I am attracted to males, please accept that and stop wasting gay males' time and respect our orientation.' Liberal 'intersectional' bystander: 'I got your back, transman!! Fuck that transphobe and his privilege!!'

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2018 8:42 PM

Women with their tits chopped off and pumped full of testosterone are not men.

COCK AND BALLS FOREVER

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2018 9:11 PM

Most Transmen are lesbians to begin with so gay men are not in any danger of this insane trend but it's still awful for this to actually be discussed and pointed towards homosexuals

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2018 9:23 PM

Vice's argument to straight men: "Maybe you would want to put that penis in your mouth if you sat and self-reflected on the fact that that was actually the penis of a woman."

Damn, this is a new way to get straight men to suck your dick.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2018 9:24 PM

[quote]Most Transmen are lesbians to begin with so gay men are not in any danger of this insane trend

No they're not. Just take a look on Grindr where there are tons of transmen looking for dick. Anyone under 5'5" is suspect.

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2018 9:26 PM

This trans crap is just bizarre. Strange ideology and it just gets weirder and weirder as time goes on.

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2018 9:34 PM

Just my opinion, but I believe I was born gay, being sexually aroused by men only. No matter what some Fundamentalsts think or camp they might send me to, what I am attracted to will never, ever change.

When I say "aroused by men only", for me, I mean biomales. If other gay or bi men can or do find FTMs sexually attractive, that's fantastic. Truly!

But, to shame me or try and coerce me into being attracted to what I'm not is, to me, the same as my late grandfather's unwillingness to accept my gayness to the point of continuous attempts of setting me up with neighborhood girls, after I had come out to my family.

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2018 9:35 PM

[quote]Strange ideology and it just gets weirder and weirder as time goes on.

And it's going to get weirder before it gets better

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2018 9:37 PM

No cock or balls = woman

Cock & balls = man

I dont need Vices scoldy directions.

And the trannies should commit mass suicide, the homophobic fuckers that they are.

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2018 9:38 PM

R11, what you are attracted to is masculinity and manliness, which these transmen have in spades. So reflect on why you're being prejudiced. People are racist because they haven't met any black people before. Maybe if you've tried some transmen, you'd change your transphobic tune, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2018 9:39 PM

[quote]R11 But, to shame me or try and coerce me into being attracted to what I'm not is, to me, the same as my late grandfather's unwillingness to accept my gayness to the point of continuous attempts of setting me up with neighborhood girls...

And exactly how many trans people have tried to pressure you into having sex? None?

Got it. So shut up.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2018 9:40 PM

[quote]Vice: We need to talk about your no trans dating preference

No, we don't.

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2018 9:43 PM

"Maybe if you've tried some transmen, you'd change your transphobic tune"

This is exactly like saying if gay men just tried having sex with women, maybe they'd be straight. GTFOH with your homophobia R14

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2018 9:46 PM

Are you for real R14?

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is required to buy into these trannies delusions.

“Masculinity and manliness” indeed. Those traits in no way make up for dicklessness and that gash between their legs.

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2018 9:50 PM

That is one poorly written article.

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2018 9:52 PM

They wont even date each other

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2018 9:53 PM

They don't deserve the click on their demented article. I can see Blaire white's reply & that is sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2018 9:54 PM

R20 lol good point

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2018 9:54 PM

And I can't believe that it treats a YOUTUBE video and YOUTUBE comments with such earnestness.

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2018 9:54 PM

Ha, the pro-Trans bunch as usual are avoiding the point of the article printed at Vice critiquing people who won't date trannies. The fact that no one has been coerced by them is all that matters, really.

Reality has never been their strong point.

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2018 11:02 PM

The author's Twitter. Have at it.

"Stands in solidarity" with Riley J Penis and Contrapoints. Lovely.

I have never seen a dating profile that specifically says "no trans" but I'm at the point of encouraging it so that at least these stupid complaints could have the slightest bit of merit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2018 11:19 PM

Before. Might have had a chance as a gay man with other gay men who are into gingers and/or beards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2018 11:21 PM

[quote]"Maybe you would want to put that penis in your mouth if you sat and self-reflected on the fact that that was actually the penis of a woman."

HTF is that [italic]self [/italic]-reflecting?

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2018 11:24 PM

[quote][R11], what you are attracted to is masculinity and manliness, which these transmen have in spades.

And dick. Cock. Penis. Schlong. Gotta have one of those, too.

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2018 11:26 PM

Not even WITHOUT the snot collector, R26.

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2018 11:28 PM

[quote] masculinity and manliness, which these transmen have in spades

the pretend version

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2018 11:34 PM

dicks can be feminine r28!

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2018 11:37 PM

Women who are hairy, mutilated, drugged, delusional. Mmm! Just my type!

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2018 11:39 PM

Live and let love. Genderqueer love for all men and women. No more hate.

by Anonymousreply 33February 23, 2018 11:43 PM

Aren't "trans" and "genderqueer" two different things?

by Anonymousreply 34February 23, 2018 11:45 PM

R14 you preachy little shit - MALENESS is what turns me on. If I was into chicks with tattoos and Levis 501s I'd fuck bulldozers.

by Anonymousreply 35February 23, 2018 11:48 PM

I just care about a good heart. Anatomy doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 36February 23, 2018 11:54 PM

What's wrong with a cisgender man or woman who prefers the same? Why would that be a crime or bigoted? How is that bigoted? They have dating sites for trans and those who love them. You can't guilt people into having relationships with people who don't fit their idea of a mate.

by Anonymousreply 37February 24, 2018 12:02 AM

Never read an "article" with the headline "We need to talk about...."

by Anonymousreply 38February 24, 2018 12:02 AM

[quote]. You can't guilt people into having relationships with people who don't fit their idea of a mate.

Yes. It is called harassment.

Or insanity

by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2018 12:03 AM

I don't think guilt is in the mix here. I see inclusion, unity, love, and truth. I hope everyone finds love just they way they find it! It's about the soul not some body part.

by Anonymousreply 40February 24, 2018 12:05 AM

Truth is that being attracted to trans is a fetish, and no one wants to be a fetish.

by Anonymousreply 41February 24, 2018 12:08 AM

I don't think so R41. I know many cis/trans couples. Families, parents, it's very common. These couples have been around forever.

by Anonymousreply 42February 24, 2018 12:19 AM

Then why is this person lecturing to everyone?

by Anonymousreply 43February 24, 2018 12:20 AM

R42, no, you don't, and no, they haven't.

by Anonymousreply 44February 24, 2018 12:23 AM

So every single human being in the world gives you a hard-on, R40? Must be exhausting every time you leave the house.

by Anonymousreply 45February 24, 2018 12:23 AM

Who knows? People have a wide range of feelings and ideas about new gender language. I know that gender and anatomy are not related. Most people just want happy people to live their truth. Some people get very upset at the idea of happy and fulfilled trans people. It's sad. But it's the Trump age.

by Anonymousreply 46February 24, 2018 12:25 AM

Bendelacreme from the current season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars has been partnered for 3 years with a trans-identified female according to his Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 47February 24, 2018 12:25 AM

I tried to be open minded and fuck an FtM friend who I was attracted to, but the testosterone injections gave him bad breath and made his vagina smell really badly so I couldn't go down on him.

I let him think I was transphobic instead of telling him the truth.

by Anonymousreply 48February 24, 2018 12:35 AM

Ewww, R48 I never even thought of that but it makes sense that testosterone would mess with the balance down there. Just ewwww. Between that and the open wound on the MtFs which must also stink to high hell, maybe the stink factor is a bigger part of the equation than we knew.

by Anonymousreply 49February 24, 2018 12:44 AM

Are we supposed to take this source seriously? They call themselves 'Vice'.

They're obviously just adolescents just showing off their ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 50February 24, 2018 1:05 AM

Yes, r49, it is. On Howard Stern years ago they did a blindfolded sniff test with a woman and an MtT and the MtT’s inverted penis reportedly smelled like a crawfish hole. I don’t actually know what that even is but it conjures up associations of shellfish and putrid swamps. Vaginas are “self cleaning” but so-called “neo vaginas” are just flesh cavities made of a fileted penis or a section of colon. They don’t naturally self lubricate and have to be dilated and flushed with some kind of antiseptic solution to keep from becoming infected with bacteria, fungus, and/or fecal particles. To think that 3 or 4 decades of plastic surgery techniques could create something that successfully compares to a highly complex system of organs that have evolved over the course of 100,000 years is absolute madness.

And the FtT “neo penises” are even worse, made from tubes of flesh and fat that have been cut out of the subjects’ forearm, and sometimes inserted with a manual pump system to achive a pseudo erection.

by Anonymousreply 51February 24, 2018 1:06 AM

There’s clearly one trans troll in here defending this article. No one else agrees with you!

by Anonymousreply 52February 24, 2018 1:12 AM

These vice whiners need to be ignored.

Keep your vice to yourself

by Anonymousreply 53February 24, 2018 1:31 AM

Phalloplasty surgery sounds hellish, R51.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 24, 2018 1:33 AM

r54 And it doesn't occur to these fools that no, this [italic]isn't [/italic] the way to live their lives?

by Anonymousreply 55February 24, 2018 1:37 AM

They should really arrest the "doctors." They have dragged kids into it now as well. These are unethical malpractice crimes. Why is there no one sane who will say this? No one in a position of power or the media will say it.

Why is society letting the insane silence us?

by Anonymousreply 56February 24, 2018 1:41 AM

Jesus, where did these fucking people come from?

by Anonymousreply 57February 24, 2018 1:42 AM

R56, not gonna happen. The medical industry is making a fortune off these delusional people and now apparently, these trans people are trying to erase homosexuality. It's conversion therapy all over again.

by Anonymousreply 58February 24, 2018 1:48 AM

[quote]Vaginas are “self cleaning” but so-called “neo vaginas” are just flesh cavities made of a fileted penis or a section of colon. They don’t naturally self lubricate and have to be dilated and flushed with some kind of antiseptic solution to keep from becoming infected with bacteria, fungus, and/or fecal particles.

GOOD LORD why would anyone willingly do this to their body?

by Anonymousreply 59February 24, 2018 1:53 AM

Yes, R58. Only worse with Frankenstein science, and preying on kids. That is worse then telling some adults to read a bible and get married. And EVERYONE is behind it - politicians, media, academia, LGBTQ Inc, etc.

by Anonymousreply 60February 24, 2018 1:55 AM

And why are "doctors" allowed to perform such barbarism?

by Anonymousreply 61February 24, 2018 1:56 AM

The arrogance of these adolescent whiners is apparent in their title "We need to talk about your.... "

No, we do NOT need to!

Take your arrogance elsewhere!

by Anonymousreply 62February 24, 2018 1:57 AM

As much as I would love to be able to guilt hetero men into sucking my cock, I respect other people's autonomy and also have enough self-worth to recognize that not everyone needs to find me sexually appealing... dignity and introspection seem to be the two things that most trans are simply ALLERGIC to. hard to argue it's not a mental illness!

by Anonymousreply 63February 24, 2018 2:01 AM

[quote]Vaginas are “self cleaning” but so-called “neo vaginas” are just flesh cavities made of a fileted penis or a section of colon. They don’t naturally self lubricate and have to be dilated and flushed with some kind of antiseptic solution to keep from becoming infected with bacteria, fungus, and/or fecal particles.

You forgot the part about how "neo vaginas" can have pubes growing on the INSIDE of them.

I realize on DL there's a running joke about "stinky pussie" but truthfully, a healthy vagina shouldn't have a smell. The vagina is lined with membrane that constantly cleans itself as you said, sort of like how an eyeball is self-cleaning, but the fake ones are basically huge surgically created pockets lined with skin, complete with sweat glands, hair follicles, etc. Ever heard about how bad ear plugs can smell (because of the dead skin, sweat and bacteria building up)? Just think how bad a surgically created vaj smells.

And let's not even get started on dilating...

by Anonymousreply 64February 24, 2018 2:14 AM

When was the last time someone made a Jazz Jennings thread? Are they still being deleted?

by Anonymousreply 65February 24, 2018 2:16 AM

Trans men are missing the one thing gay men love to suck on and get fucked by: a big throbbing, juicy dick.

by Anonymousreply 66February 24, 2018 2:23 AM

Most gay men won’t even date bio-men who have a small penis.

by Anonymousreply 67February 24, 2018 2:27 AM

Wow, the video at r54 made me so angry. That FtT has had over 10 surgeries to correct all the cascading “side effects” that occurred after some quack surgeon tried to jimmyrig a fake penis onto what had been a normal, healthy, functioning body. At one point she mentions “day 17” of being in the hospital and apparently she was in the hospital for multiple months.

I am thinking of my grandpa who served in WW2, held down a full time job for decades, paid into social security for 60 years and ultimately ended up with Alzheimer’s and needed to be put in a nursing home because my grandma and aunt couldn’t care for him on their own anymore. My family researched all available options and put him in the best place they could find but it was a shithole and within days of arriving, grandpa broke his leg. They wouldn’t set the bone because it cost too much and they lied and said he was “too old” to be treated, so he sat handcuffed to a cot for two days confused and crying in pain while my grandma begged them to help him. A few weeks later, he was left alone again for several hours and when he tried to get up to walk to the bathroom he fell and broke his other leg. He got sepsis and died within a few days.

The state of health insurance and healthcare in this country is such that a single emergency room visit can earn you a $5,000+ bill and a few days in a hospital bed can cost $15k or more. People of all ages all across the country are denied basic medical care, can’t afford what should be cheap/free meds and supplies (like insulin and catheters, etc) and if you’re not a multimillionaire or don’t have smart and loving relatives who can help advocate for you, you’re often totally fucked by a broken system.

Yet this person with a HEALTHY young body was able to get an elective cosmetic surgery that lead to over a year and a half of intensive hospital stays, further surgeries, rehab, follow up care etc? WHO paid for all that?!?! Is THAT where our taxpayer dollars are going?! Is THAT why an aspirin costs $250 at the emergency room? To make up for the hundreds of thousands that botched trans surgeries cost the hospital to try to correct? My war hero grandpa got shafted and died in agonizing pain but this whiny headcase gets endless resources thrown at her to fulfill her desire for a fake shaft?! What the ever loving Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 68February 24, 2018 3:23 AM

R68 I sympathise with what you say.

The veterans protected this country so the coming generations could squander it on nonsense

by Anonymousreply 69February 24, 2018 3:52 AM

I see the trans delusional has permeated gay male society. For awhile I thought lesbianism was the one area of society hetro men were not the center of atttention. But now with this influx of middle-age men claiming to be trans they are demanding inclusion amongst lesbians. I do think they use the guilt-trip as mechanism. I went to a lesbian bar last month in nyc and I saw at least four trans I left after a half and hour.

by Anonymousreply 70February 24, 2018 4:43 AM

r70 trannies have always hung out at gay bars. This is not new!

by Anonymousreply 71February 24, 2018 5:00 AM

r68 wtf does your grandpa have to do with anything? Soldiers are all fascist mercenaries thrilled by the opportunity to kill, rape, maim and pillage without consequence. Your grandpappy was a murderer.

Stop hyperventilating because you're pissed your insurance company denied your request for a lap band. Eat a carrot.

by Anonymousreply 72February 24, 2018 5:05 AM

[quote]Never read an "article" with the headline "We need to talk about...."

It’s part of the SJW MO. They’re so condescending. “I’m going to need you to ...”

by Anonymousreply 73February 24, 2018 5:33 AM

Young people don't understand the monumental importance of having the right to say "no" to sex. You're just not in control of your sexuality or life unless you have the right to say "no" and the nerve to do so!

by Anonymousreply 74February 24, 2018 6:00 AM

Thats because they’ve not heard “no” nearly enough r74. There’s a generation who’ve been brought up believing they are special, unique and can get what they want by shouting loud enough.

by Anonymousreply 75February 24, 2018 11:08 AM

R74 There's a Youtube video with Jordan Peterson and some dopey "VICE News" person called "Casual Love On College Campuses" where they try to sort out the situation of dopey students struggling with 'the right to say no'.

by Anonymousreply 76February 24, 2018 11:21 AM

[quote]Thats because they’ve not heard “no” nearly enough [R74]. There’s a generation who’ve been brought up believing they are special, unique and can get what they want by shouting loud enough.

AND they grew up with the internet telling them how to think. Believing the pre-packaged opinions on the internet. Believing anything they read on the internet. They don't even know LGB orgs have been hijacked by T. They cannot see the obvious and certainly cannot talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 77February 24, 2018 11:39 AM

What part of dating preferences is unclear here? Or the simple understanding of no means no? This is the cult of "inclusiveness" carried to a ridiculous extreme. I don't want to be "included" in your fetish or fantasy so get lost.

Freedom of and freedom from are two sides of the same coin.

by Anonymousreply 78February 24, 2018 1:03 PM

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way." - Victor Fraankl

Well, they are trying to take that away, and using "progressive" jargon to do it.

by Anonymousreply 79February 24, 2018 1:05 PM

These people are obviously mentally ill, but they will never be in power. Who cares.

by Anonymousreply 80February 24, 2018 1:47 PM

They are changing laws and pollicies to suit them in government, academia, municipal laws, senior homes, children's education, health - that is power to undo gay rights, women's rights, protection of children and elderly from harm, silence free speech and politicize and silence science

by Anonymousreply 81February 24, 2018 1:52 PM

The underlying thing here seems to be that transwomen want masculine straight men and are PISSED that masculine straight men want nothing to do with them.

Like the above poster said, trans don't even want to fuck each other, which is so true.

by Anonymousreply 82February 24, 2018 3:11 PM

Thanks, R76. Frankly, I'm shocked that Vice would even interview Jordan Peterson, as he represents everything that they dislike.

Vice are the same people that promote shit like "I'm a Non-Binary Disabled Sex Worker".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 24, 2018 3:12 PM

Vice is run by millennial douchebro giant assholes, who should all be shot in the face.

by Anonymousreply 84February 24, 2018 3:15 PM

Claiming to be progressive while peddling the same old conservative bullshit.

Basically saying lesbians need to try dick and gay men would love pussy if they just find the right girl.

As for the trans women pushing themselves onto heterosexual men ... That's what my grandparents would call cruisin' for a brusin'.

by Anonymousreply 85February 24, 2018 3:19 PM

They'll come onto them sexually, but don't you dare ask them to use the same room as they do to take a piss or a shit.

by Anonymousreply 86February 24, 2018 3:20 PM

I do not have a preference for a penisless "man." And I'm not sorry about it.

by Anonymousreply 87February 24, 2018 3:20 PM

Anyone who willingly gets themselves sliced up and then put back together with a lab-made penis is going to have self-hate coming off then in waves. That will always prevent them from being attractive.

by Anonymousreply 88February 24, 2018 3:35 PM

Especially if it makes them smell down there.

by Anonymousreply 89February 24, 2018 3:36 PM

I dont know why they keep throwing up pussies at us, i like real guys, we have enough with straight girls in gay bars and now we have to be "attracted" to delusional woman...

by Anonymousreply 90February 24, 2018 3:39 PM

There are scores of problems with phalloplasties including dribbling, pus and rotting.

by Anonymousreply 91February 24, 2018 3:41 PM

"Phalloplasties" should not be a word.

by Anonymousreply 92February 24, 2018 3:42 PM

Im not going to change.

Gee, i have to utter these words again.

by Anonymousreply 93February 24, 2018 3:42 PM

Lesbians have had this problem for years of being told they’re bigots for not wanting to fuck men who wear lipstick. We should have stood up for Michfest sistahs - you know, before the tranny got it shut down then murdered two of them.

by Anonymousreply 94February 24, 2018 3:44 PM

Are we supposed to call lesbians "trans men" now? Seems like the terminology is changing for young people.

by Anonymousreply 95February 24, 2018 3:51 PM

[quote] I know many cis/trans couples

No, you don't. Unless you frequent speciality sex clubs. In which case, the 'cis' do not take the 'trans' home to meet the kids.

by Anonymousreply 96February 24, 2018 3:58 PM

Another phalloplasty issue is an odour that’s part bacon fat and part sulphur.

by Anonymousreply 97February 24, 2018 3:59 PM

[quote]Are we supposed to call lesbians "trans men" now?

These gender cultists are trying to eradicate the concept of the femme gay male and the butch dyke. You know, the people who really mess with 'binaries' because they fully accept themselves and dress and talk and live as they please.

by Anonymousreply 98February 24, 2018 4:00 PM

We need a first-hand account. Has anyone here ever licked a phalloplasty? The consistency is meant to be like meaty marshmallow.

by Anonymousreply 99February 24, 2018 4:08 PM

[quote]Like the above poster said, trans don't even want to fuck each other, which is so true.

The foundation of being 'trans' is self-hatred, and relentlessly seeking external validation for an imaginary (false) self. They believe that their psychological distress is entirely, exclusively rooted in others not validating that false self. They never stop and think that their distress is rooted in their self hatred and refusal to embrace what they are. Trans require being desired by those who can validate the false self. i.e., a transman who identifies as 'gay' needs gay men to validate them. Rational people understand that behaviour to be.preposterous, delusional, and pathologically self-defeating, but 'gender therapists' cynically exploit these distressed people and mirror back to them their delusional, magic thinking. There will be a legal reckoning, in due course.

by Anonymousreply 100February 24, 2018 4:08 PM

No means no, period.

You are not obligated to explain or justify your reasons for not wanting to have sex with another person. You are well within your rights to accept or decline for any reason. The ONLY person it harms is you when you decline to date or be friends, let alone have sex, with another person is you. Therefore, you can use whatever selection criteria you want that is as inclusive or exclusive as you please.

Using guilt and threats public shaming to get someone to have sex with you is coercion.

You are not obligated to spare someone else's feelings although a decent human being wouldn't go out of his way to make someone feel bad with their rejection.

No means no.

by Anonymousreply 101February 24, 2018 4:31 PM

Exactly r101. You can choose to not be cruel about saying no (and I have always been very polite to everyone I have rejected) but no-one has the right to force you to say yes. Coercion, bullying, shaming, peer group pressure etc., are the tools of rapists.

by Anonymousreply 102February 24, 2018 4:37 PM

It's absolutely astonishing that things have reached this stage. Interlopers have wheedled their way into the LGBT community and are claiming that same-sex attraction is morally wrong. How is this happening in 2018?

by Anonymousreply 103February 24, 2018 4:43 PM

Agree. So many transphobe bullies here. So much shaming of LGBT on DL.

by Anonymousreply 104February 24, 2018 4:44 PM

[quote]Soldiers are all fascist mercenaries thrilled by the opportunity to kill, rape, maim and pillage without consequence. Your grandpappy was a murderer.

Die in a napalm fire, you fucking cunt @R72

by Anonymousreply 105February 24, 2018 4:47 PM

Trans is the first civil rights movement to declare that it’s bigotry if you don’t fuck them. Can you imagine how it would have been received had the gay rights or black rights movements conducted themselves this way?

by Anonymousreply 106February 24, 2018 4:49 PM

[quote]Agree. So many transphobe bullies here. So much shaming of LGBT on DL.

So many homophobe bullies here. So much shaming of gay people on DL.

There, fixed it for you.

It is not now, nor has it ever been homophobic to decline to have sex with another person. Your logic is like saying that gay men are misogynistic for not wanting to date and have sex with women. Now, they may or may not be misogynists, but it certainly is based on the lack of interest in having sex with women.

Not wanting to date or have sex with someone doesn't make your "phobic" and using that label and threatening to publicly shame them into having sex with you is coercion.

by Anonymousreply 107February 24, 2018 4:52 PM

R104 Transphobes? Your lovely trans killed a lesbian couple and their kid

by Anonymousreply 108February 24, 2018 4:52 PM

Wrong R107. I wasn't talking about having sex. I was talking about the cruel anti-trans hate speech that fills DL. Scroll up. Every day. That is bullying of LGBT.

And R108, if one crazy defines an entire community, what about Jeffrey Dahmer?

by Anonymousreply 109February 24, 2018 4:54 PM

[quote]How is this happening in 2018?

Because LGBTQ orgs have been hijacked by trans and they're homophobic orgs now

The good thing is that people are now opening their eyes to see this. All the comments at the VICE twitter thread are against this or negative. It gives hope that people are finally wakening up to this insanity.

by Anonymousreply 110February 24, 2018 4:56 PM

R109 Sorry i forget there are another trans who killed more people

by Anonymousreply 111February 24, 2018 4:57 PM

LGBT stand united against hate. Not gonna change.

by Anonymousreply 112February 24, 2018 4:59 PM

Why does the Triggered Tranny keep whining on about LGBT when the harsh reality is that the T have fuck all in common with the LGB?

by Anonymousreply 113February 24, 2018 4:59 PM

I'm G and hate B (greedy) and T (insanely dangerous). L helps me fix shit around the house and had our backs in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 114February 24, 2018 5:02 PM

[quote]They'll come onto them sexually, but don't you dare ask them to use the same room as they do to take a piss or a shit.

I don't know what you are talking about. These are not regular women, these are women who have delusions that they are men and as R85 said "cruisin' for a brusin'.."

The women who do not want men in women's changing areas or bathrooms are NOT these idiots. The women who do not want men (pretending to be women) in women's/girl's bathroom/changing areas do not want harassment, rape, pervs etc that you WILL get when men are allowed in. And a six foot man is bigger and stronger than the five foot pretend men that can be swatted away by men.

by Anonymousreply 115February 24, 2018 5:03 PM

[quote]Are we supposed to call lesbians "trans men" now? Seems like the terminology is changing for young people

Look at the trans homophobe. Why are you playing dumb, that is the end goal of T propaganda and you know it - it is all directed at and on young people. To wipe out gay for trans. Sicko.

by Anonymousreply 116February 24, 2018 5:05 PM

I agree R114

T is the worse anti-gay threat I have ever seen. (Plus the other current one we are not supposed to mention)

It's clear that incest and pedo are to be added to the letters. They have already used the "LGBTQ+" lingo to push their cause. Are people going to go along with that as well?

by Anonymousreply 117February 24, 2018 5:08 PM

R115 I took the meaning as being MtTs will actively pursue random men for sex but suddenly declare they can’t possibly be asked to use the same bathroom as them. They insist they must force their way into female bathrooms. Hypocrisy and misogyny wrapped up in the “I just want to pee” whining.

by Anonymousreply 118February 24, 2018 5:08 PM

T is all homophobia and misogyny. No one really understands or cares about either. I guess the Dove fat girl commercials and the gay sidekick cliches Hollywood gives churns out never really helped.

by Anonymousreply 119February 24, 2018 5:17 PM

Lesbians have been dealing with this alone for years, and no one cares. They have had creepy straight men calling themselves women and harassing them at bars, dating sites, conferences etc. Every organization, every gathering, no matter how tiny has been invaded by them. Every website has to be controlled by them.

These delusional pretend-men are following the tactics and repeating the lines of the pretend-women. They are all insane. No one cares about L&G because they are all letting this happen and they will not let us speak or associate in peace.

PS: If for whatever crazy and unlikely reason that a lesbian or gay man would even consider sex with the opposite sex (I know, they wouldn't), but it would certainly NOT be these insane and brainwashed people.

by Anonymousreply 120February 24, 2018 5:31 PM

I regret Google image searching “phalloplasty”.

by Anonymousreply 121February 24, 2018 6:01 PM

R72, he can't, you're using the carrot to dilate. Please throw it away when you're done.

by Anonymousreply 122February 24, 2018 6:27 PM

Vice needs to learn that no means no and it’s not ok to bully, harass, or gaslight someone into sex.

by Anonymousreply 123February 24, 2018 6:36 PM

[quote]Everyone is entitled to their sexual preferences, but we should be able to talk about how societal values affect them.

LOL, gaslighting indeed.

“You’re entitled to your sexual “preference” but you’re mentally ill because society has brainwashed you and you really do love lady penises and man vaginas.”

When did sexual orientation return to being called a “preference,” anyway? Isn’t this right out of the old school right wing playbook of saying gays are “choosing” a “sick lifestyle?”

by Anonymousreply 124February 24, 2018 6:43 PM

Per r108:

Say their names:

[italic]Patricia Wright

Charlotte Reed

Benny Diambu-Wright [/italic]

by Anonymousreply 125February 24, 2018 6:44 PM

The Twitter comments give hope for the future. They are almost 100% critical.

by Anonymousreply 126February 24, 2018 6:47 PM

"The underlying thing here seems to be that transwomen want masculine straight men and are PISSED that masculine straight men want nothing to do with them. "

No, it's the M2T "lesbians" who are really pushing this "saying NO is transphobic" agenda. They were once straight men and felt entitled to everything straight men felt entitled to, and now that they're "lesbians" they're OUTRAGED to face some forms of genuine discrimination, and to find that lesbians aren't into dick.

Which shouldn't have been a surprise, but they're reacting like R120 outlines, systematically harassing lesbians and trying to convince the world that the lesbians are being mean to them and that it's wrong to say "no" to the poor discriminated-against transwomen. The transwomen who like men aren't nearly as bad, because 1) they can find tranny-chasers if they're fairly feminine, and 2) they're ladylike. But the autogynophiles are an absolute disaster for LGBT politics - they're unethical, hostile to lesbians indifferent to gays, and they don't respect other people's sexuality or right to self-determination. Basically, the worst sort of straight men are calling themselves T and are taking over the LGBT organizations.

by Anonymousreply 127February 24, 2018 7:02 PM

How could a lesbian be into dick? I mean, just consider the words, FFS.

by Anonymousreply 128February 24, 2018 7:03 PM

[quote]When did sexual orientation return to being called a “preference,” anyway?

Good catch. It's an old anti-gay tactic apparently being revived by trans.

by Anonymousreply 129February 24, 2018 7:21 PM

As they revive sexism as well

by Anonymousreply 130February 24, 2018 7:33 PM

[quote] I know that gender and anatomy are not related.

Ri-i-i-ight.

by Anonymousreply 131February 24, 2018 7:36 PM

I just had coffee with a very happy biowoman and her trans man partner. Not gay. Just living and loving each other for who they are. For some people sex is an expression of love and affection. The genital fetishists have something to learn from loving cis/trans families.

by Anonymousreply 132February 24, 2018 7:41 PM

R132 Yes you did and i just had sex with Cher and Madonna

by Anonymousreply 133February 24, 2018 7:46 PM

Lol @ the tranny calling normal people "fetishists."

by Anonymousreply 134February 24, 2018 7:48 PM

What an imagination, R132!

by Anonymousreply 135February 24, 2018 7:50 PM

R132, too. They are just "families"

and "folk"

cue the theme from "The Waltons"

by Anonymousreply 136February 24, 2018 7:51 PM

[quote]genital fetishists

You are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 137February 24, 2018 7:52 PM

R132 Lol This made laugh 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 138February 24, 2018 7:55 PM

R132 No, not gay, not that nice couple you had coffee with.. Transing yourself is a way of cleansing the gay away. I’m happy for them.

by Anonymousreply 139February 24, 2018 8:12 PM

[quote]The transwomen who like men aren't nearly as bad, because 1) they can find tranny-chasers if they're fairly feminine, and 2) they're ladylike

I agree with virtually all you wrote, r127, except that no, the MtT's aren't ladylike. Even the most physically convincing ones are still performing an exaggerated interpretation of femininity that's based in outmoded stereotypes. 99.9% of real women don't look or act like Hooker Barbie or Peg Bundy or Fran Drescher, and the ones who do were almost all sexually abused as children and grew up to be strippers and do porn. Which, of course, is the sort of thing that the MtT's aspire to and that's why they're spearheading this whole "sex work is just the same as any other work! decriminalize prostitution!" agenda. The MtT's who like men aren't as obnoxious because they don't dare to bully and shame straight men into sex, is what it comes down to.

by Anonymousreply 140February 24, 2018 8:15 PM

[quote]When did sexual orientation return to being called a “preference,” anyway? Isn’t this right out of the old school right wing playbook of saying gays are “choosing” a “sick lifestyle?”

No, it's not. I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say r124 but it's long past time to retire the "same thing they said about gay people" meme. Never do I ever remember any gays or lesbians demanding that everyone else put aside their own sexual orientation (or preference, whatever you want to call it) to validate them.

No means no. I have many friends who I love dearly but have zero desire for any sort of sexual relationship with them. That doesn't make me anything "phobic." I'm just not interested in them sexually.

There are others who are not my friends and I'd prefer not to have anything to do with at all and should not be forced to under guise of "inclusiveness."

Don't harass me and I won't harass you. Fair enough?

by Anonymousreply 141February 24, 2018 8:20 PM

R132 sweetheart, please ask your Trans pals for us why they demand 'bottom surgery'. Are they GENITAL FETISHISTS? Can't they accept their pussies and dicks as irrelevant, and no impediment to them partnering with all those loving Trans allies out there who just want cuddles and smooches, unlike we gay villains who want - shudder - COCK ?

by Anonymousreply 142February 24, 2018 8:22 PM

The type of sex many T are into seems to fall into two categories: 1) porn-type sex, involving BDSM practices or 2) immature cuddle-based encounters that 'validate' them and don't 'trigger' them. I suspect that sadly almost all T have deep-seated sexual issues.

by Anonymousreply 143February 24, 2018 8:25 PM

Where is Steph-on-knee when you need her?

by Anonymousreply 144February 24, 2018 8:27 PM

^^^ Doing 8 to 10 for arson & attempted murder if there was any justice.

by Anonymousreply 145February 24, 2018 8:28 PM

Male entitlement.

Male aggression.

Scratch the skin of a transwoman like this and you'll find a MAN.

by Anonymousreply 146February 24, 2018 8:41 PM

[quote]...genital fetishists

As a gay man, I'm into cock but I'm not a fetishist since I wouldn't suck a tranny cock for all the money in the world

by Anonymousreply 147February 24, 2018 11:00 PM

It's so sad. You've got vulnerable people who are looking to feel like they belong somewhere and the strident trans-pushers on Tumblr, etc., have convinced them that transitioning will cure all their ills.

I could be wrong but I don't think too many of them actually get "bottom surgery." It's a tragedy for those who do. The penis is a wonderful thing and performs its functions perfectly as is. Keep it and dress it up in lace panties if you want. Keep it and fuck men with it. Hell, keep it and stick to masturbation only. Just keep it!

by Anonymousreply 148February 24, 2018 11:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 25, 2018 12:03 AM

Newsflash, Vice. EVERYONE's dating preferences are discriminatory in some way. Nobody is attracted to everybody. If I do not want to do it with redheads or fat chicks or dudes with vaginas, well, that's just the way it is. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with any of those groups of people, but if they don't do it for me, they don't do it for me, and no amount of lecturing me will change that. And why the hell should anyone lecture me, anyway? My dating preferences are nobody's business but my own and my potential partners', and we're all entitled to turn down dates/sex with anybody, at any time, for any reason.

by Anonymousreply 150February 25, 2018 12:22 AM

R150 THIS

by Anonymousreply 151February 25, 2018 12:25 AM

I think just wanted to get a conversation going. There are a lot of good trans/cis relationships. Some people aren't into it. Cool. Live and let love.

by Anonymousreply 152February 25, 2018 12:32 AM

"Conversation" is one of those words that have been ruined.

by Anonymousreply 153February 25, 2018 12:44 AM

There are not "a lot" of relationships between transgenders and normal people R152, nor is there any evidence of "a lot" of relationships between these groups.

The internet has made it easier for trannies and tranny chasers to find each other.

"Live and let love" works both ways. Respect the sexual orientation of gay men, lesbians, and heterosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 154February 25, 2018 12:45 AM

If there are all of these trans and normal people happily coupled up all over the place why do we have to keep hearing the trannies whine that everyone is transphobic for not wanting to date them all the time?

by Anonymousreply 155February 25, 2018 12:51 AM

Ergh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 25, 2018 1:22 AM

That is disgusting, R154

what a violation of rights

by Anonymousreply 157February 25, 2018 1:26 AM

I wonder if this is really about gay extinction given their backers at R156

by Anonymousreply 158February 25, 2018 1:27 AM

Military heroes and brave American soldiers are way ahead of us. Pioneers of courage. So proud of them. USA! Vanguard of civil rights.

by Anonymousreply 159February 25, 2018 1:43 AM

This thread is probably going to disappear very soon so I'll just say this while I still can.

R156s link sounds like a huge load of propaganda.

It's possible to be inclusive without being intrusive. If trans activists could grasp this this they'd advance trans civil rights a hell of a lot faster than by trying to force their gender identity politics down everyone else's throats.

No means no. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 160February 25, 2018 2:02 AM

LifeSiteNews is a fake news site.

by Anonymousreply 161February 25, 2018 2:57 AM

How do they cope with these new kind of human in the army.

I heard the Australian Army recruited 100 females in battle roles but they also had to recruit 30 others to mediate and control fraternisation and the INEVITABLE rape.

by Anonymousreply 162February 25, 2018 3:05 AM

No, r156, to Peter LaBarbera, the love child of Jerry Falwell, Jerome Dobson, and Pat Robertson.

by Anonymousreply 163February 25, 2018 3:11 AM

I can see it now. Deployed trannies will insist that they be granted time away from the battlefield so that they can dilate their fauxginas. Forget about the element of surprise, apparently the enemy will be able to smell them a mile away. And then you have to wonder if they will demand epilators and makeup in order to be ready for combat like the trannies in jail insist they need for their mental well being along with their hormone therapy provided at taxpayer expense.

by Anonymousreply 164February 25, 2018 3:25 AM

How will this tranny go in the front line?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165February 25, 2018 3:31 AM

If I was a transwoman with a self-image of woman what could be more damaging to that perception than a woman who was exclusively attracted to women. Gay sexuality is inherently antagonistic to transgender ideology that's why they need to downplay our orientation as a 'preference'. Same language Evangelicals used to gaslight us into thinking our gay was a defect brought on by how we were raised and placed in society. Like Evangelicals the entitled transwomen sees genuine lesbians as a threat to her fragile constructed identity.

by Anonymousreply 166February 25, 2018 4:28 AM

[quote]transwomen sees genuine lesbians as a threat to her fragile constructed identity

It's not only tranwomen but some transmen as well. I read that a trans man was triggered by the existence of lesbians and that they could only associate with them if lesbians didn't identify as such and that they also incorporated some identity politics stuff, like claiming they were genderfluid or something, to assuage their feelings. Read this on Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 167February 25, 2018 4:49 AM

R164 is apparently unaware that transgender people already can and do serve in the US military.

by Anonymousreply 168February 25, 2018 4:49 AM

I love being a man and I love being with men who love being men. No, we do not have to talk about my dating preferences. There is nothing wrong with my preferences. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 169February 25, 2018 4:55 AM

"Gay sexuality is inherently antagonistic to transgender ideology that's why they need to downplay our orientation as a 'preference'."

Heterosexuals' orientations and preferences are just as antagonistic to the transgender ideology as ours.

Yet the heterosexuals are never called "transphobic" for preferring the opposite sex, or have their genital preferences attacked.

by Anonymousreply 170February 25, 2018 6:11 AM

Pentagon is 100% pro-trans and have fought Trump on this and won

by Anonymousreply 171February 25, 2018 6:59 AM

So trans are "born that way" and it is completely natural and not a mental illness BUT not being attracted to trans is bigotry because your sexual preference isn't something you are born with - it is a choice.

Oh, the irony!

by Anonymousreply 172February 25, 2018 7:57 AM

The thing is they keep saying we're reducing sex to genitals and hormones. But we're not the ones doing that. There is more to being male (or female) than genitals and hormones. Most people know this, yet for the sake of politeness (or fear) just nod along with the arguments while telling themselves it won't ever affect them. But it's affecting lesbians, and it's beginning to affect gay men. I used to think it was no big deal a couple of years ago, but a lot has changed in two years. It's concerning how easily our language has been appropriated and our sexuality undermined.

by Anonymousreply 173February 25, 2018 8:15 AM

R168, All I'm saying is that what awaits us if we allow this insanity to continue.

by Anonymousreply 174February 25, 2018 12:18 PM

[quote]The thing is they keep saying we're reducing sex to genitals and hormones. But we're not the ones doing that

They do this A LOT.

by Anonymousreply 175February 25, 2018 12:23 PM

R170 they are. I’ve seen many a whiny post about how straight men won’t fuck trannies and they should be ashamed of being transphobic. They complain about EVERYONE who doesn’t want to fuck them, trans are equal opportunity assholes.

by Anonymousreply 176February 25, 2018 12:33 PM

Not only are they assholes, but the are also mentally ill. If I think I am a duck, then I am a duck. That's how they think.

by Anonymousreply 177February 25, 2018 12:38 PM

And why would anyone want to date an aggressive, threatening , mentally ill asshole?

by Anonymousreply 178February 25, 2018 12:41 PM

During the height of the Aziz Ansari "sexual assault" story it was comical seeing the writers of these same empty-headed articles explaining that "coercive sex" equals rape.

Real lesbians have been encourage to lie back (literally) and submit to trans women in order to be "good allies."

by Anonymousreply 179February 25, 2018 12:58 PM

[quote]The thing is they keep saying we're reducing sex to genitals and hormones. But we're not the ones doing that

Projection is one of their most popular ways of deflecting reality

by Anonymousreply 180February 25, 2018 3:28 PM

Projection, lies, and twisting gay and feminist lines to support something homophobic and misogynist - they do this OVER and OVER and OVER

by Anonymousreply 181February 25, 2018 4:01 PM

Are there actually transgender men who still wanna sleep with other guys and transwomen who prefer women?

What would be the point???

by Anonymousreply 182February 25, 2018 4:19 PM

The majority of trans women are straight men. They can only get aroused by thinking they are women who are attracted to other women.

by Anonymousreply 183February 25, 2018 4:23 PM

They don't get, or don't want to admit, that someone can be an "ally" and fully respect their right to identify and live as trans men/trans women, but still not respond to them sexually/romantically as a genuine man/ woman. It's unfortunate and I'm sure very frustrating for trans people, but there's simply no 100 percent effective way to transform yourself into an authentic, convincing member of the opposite gender.

I respect trans people's rights to live their lives as they please, and have trans friends and colleagues whom I like and admire, but would I date or have sex with a transgender person? It's remotely possible, I suppose, but highly unlikely. In general, I just don't, on a gut (or crotch) level, tend to respond to most trans people as the gender they present themselves to be.

by Anonymousreply 184February 25, 2018 4:24 PM

I'm a live and let love type of person. I don't focus on people's genitals or what they choose to do with them. The angry focus on genitals is very strange on a LGBT site.

by Anonymousreply 185February 25, 2018 4:34 PM

R185, Agreed, ppl are crazy. They spent thousands of dollars and go trough unnecessary risks juts to get the "correct" genitals in their mind. Its awful .

by Anonymousreply 186February 25, 2018 4:37 PM

R184 is so cute and naive. It actually thinks they have the right to their sexual orientation and preferences when it comes to dealing with trannies. Is that cool-aid good?

by Anonymousreply 187February 25, 2018 4:37 PM

Focusing on genitals is cutting your genitals open and trying to twist it into something else. That is extreme focus.

by Anonymousreply 188February 25, 2018 4:37 PM

R182 yes, it is extremely common.

Human sexuality is intrinsically fundamental to each person. It is physical reality. No amount of gaslighting, shaming, coercion or bullying can make a lesbian desire a penis, even if the penis possessor is wearing his frilliest panties. You cannot make a gay man desire to suck a clit, even if it’s owner is wearing the butchest brogues. To pretend otherwise is not only futile but manifestly homophobic. We are a sexually dimorphic species and that will never change. Evolution wins every time, no matter how you feel about it.

by Anonymousreply 189February 25, 2018 4:57 PM

What about bisexuals, R189? I think sexuality is on a continuum. Fluid.

by Anonymousreply 190February 25, 2018 5:00 PM

No one can tell me who I am supposed to be attracted to. That’s like saying that a straight man has to be attracted to a shemale with huge fake tits and a lot of makeup with a big cock, just because she presents as a woman. Everyone has their preference and this is becoming out of hand. Our society is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 191February 25, 2018 5:11 PM

"The angry focus on genitals is very strange on a LGBT site. "

You think a gay site that includes a lot of focus on dick is "very strange"???

Fuck off. You don't get to dictate other people's sexual tastes, and here of all places you don't get to shame anyone for liking cock and men with cocks.

by Anonymousreply 192February 25, 2018 5:19 PM

r166 the drag queen Ben DeLa Creme has been dating a trans man for a few years now. I can't say why but it's all right with Ben that his "man" has a gash. Probably because his boyfriend looks like a man and that's what Ben is attracted to, the male appearance. Whatever they worked out in the bedroom is between them. I don't understand it, it does not make sense to me. But I love BenDaLa and this man treats him well and they are happy. I'm happy for them.

by Anonymousreply 193February 25, 2018 5:29 PM

[quote][R184] is so cute and naive. It actually thinks they have the right to their sexual orientation and preferences when it comes to dealing with trannies. Is that cool-aid good?

Yes, in fact, I can and do exercise my own preferences when choosing dating/sex partners, regardless of whom I may offend in the process; no "cool-aid" (sic) was required to reach that decision.

by Anonymousreply 194February 25, 2018 5:30 PM

Comments like R185 are why we need to lose the T and go back to LGB. They are the ones so angry with their genitals that they chop them off and otherwise mutilate them.

by Anonymousreply 195February 25, 2018 5:51 PM

"Focusing on genitals is " "Lesbians have penises" - of course it is a lie, and insanity, too, but the insanity and focus is 100% about genitials. This is a mental problem that "trans" people have and is being exploited by unethical "doctors" seeking profit.

by Anonymousreply 196February 25, 2018 6:13 PM

Not everyone chooses partners solely based on genitals. So crazy. Love, soul, spirit, heart much more important.

by Anonymousreply 197February 25, 2018 6:38 PM

Yes, soul, spirit, heart, intelligence are important, definitely, to gay and straight people

But someone who cuts off their genitals or says "Lesbians have penises" is focused on genitals.

by Anonymousreply 198February 25, 2018 6:44 PM

The airy-fairy love-and-light ignore-all-the-unpleasant-realities person posting at R197 is all over these threads.

I'm going to call her Polllyanna.

by Anonymousreply 199February 25, 2018 6:57 PM

Pollyanna isn't really pollyanna. It's T endless twisting of words.

by Anonymousreply 200February 25, 2018 6:58 PM

Trannies do care about genitals, they like pussies so much than lesbians has became their hate target.

by Anonymousreply 201February 25, 2018 7:00 PM

[quote]soul, spirit, heart much more important.

None of those things actually exist outside of a Hallmark Valentines card. If you mean personality, then yes.

by Anonymousreply 202February 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Careful r199. He’s prolly a pedo

by Anonymousreply 203February 25, 2018 7:04 PM

M2Ts are usually straight men who cross dress as a fetish

They totally love their dicks and keep them.

So they actually do care about genitals.

by Anonymousreply 204February 25, 2018 7:05 PM

The are obsessed with genitals and make a fetish their entire personality

by Anonymousreply 205February 25, 2018 7:12 PM

R197 This is all eerily similar to the "sexuality is fluid" bs bisexuals have been pushing on homosexuals since as long as I can remember. The only difference is we used to be allowed to call it out as the homophobic bullshit it is.

It's disgusting that even now bisexuals such as yourself are still so self absorbed you can't see that not everyone is like you. There is more to being male or female than genitals, if there wasn't homosexuals wouldn't exist. We're born gay. You make it clear what this double speak is about and I hope more gays and lesbians wake up to this soon.

by Anonymousreply 206February 25, 2018 7:20 PM

I understand some people want to erase the B&T. But I stand with a loving united LGBT. Our community is about dignity, legal rights, standing up to hate.

I love my bisexual friends and my trans brothers and sisters.

by Anonymousreply 207February 25, 2018 7:40 PM

[quote]loving united LGBT

No such thing. T does NOT love G. If they did, they'd leave us alone.

by Anonymousreply 208February 25, 2018 7:43 PM

[quote]Not everyone chooses partners solely based on genitals. So crazy. Love, soul, spirit, heart much more important.

I don't think ANYBODY (with the exception, perhaps, of the most enthusiastic size queens) chooses partners based SOLELY on their genitals, but for some, it is an important factor. And guess what? That's none of your business. You are free to date and fuck (or decline to date/fuck) any consenting person you please, including trans persons if they float your boat. Same goes for everyone else, including those of us who aren't attracted to transgender men and women.

by Anonymousreply 209February 25, 2018 7:47 PM

[quote]Not everyone chooses partners solely based on genitals.

And not anyone said he did.

by Anonymousreply 210February 25, 2018 7:55 PM

Why is it ok to prefer blond or brunette but not penis or vagina.

by Anonymousreply 211February 25, 2018 8:02 PM

[quote]But I stand with a loving united LGBT. Our community is about dignity, legal rights, standing up to hate.

That's great r207. So spend your time fighting for those legal rights and dignity and forget about wrist slapping people who don't care to date or be involved sexually with a trans person. That doesn't necessarily mean they hate you. They're just not that into you. Show the same respect for their feelings as you demand for your own.

by Anonymousreply 212February 25, 2018 8:27 PM

I'm not wrist-slapping anybody, R212. I didn't start this thread. I don't care what is in my neighbor's underpants or what they do with it in their free time. I just wish there was more LGBT harmony. And less focus on stuff that does not matter. Let people live their love, live their truth.

by Anonymousreply 213February 25, 2018 8:32 PM

Then tweet those wishes to the author of the article which is the subject of this thread, R213. Obviously THEY aren't getting the message! They're certainly are not letting anyone else "live their truth" without a healthy dose of condescending finger-wagging.

by Anonymousreply 214February 25, 2018 8:38 PM

By its very nature, all attraction is discriminatory. If it weren't we'd all find every single person in the world equally attractive.

by Anonymousreply 215February 25, 2018 8:39 PM

There was LGB harmony, until the "transgender" movement started destroying gay organizations and promoting extreme homophobia such as the transing of young people.

by Anonymousreply 216February 25, 2018 8:47 PM

R213 = Fuck Sexual Attraction.

by Anonymousreply 217February 25, 2018 8:50 PM

Careful, R216. Posters on this thread deny bisexuality. Says its homophobic. I disagee. I know many happy bisexuals and do not reject them.

by Anonymousreply 218February 25, 2018 8:52 PM

I'm sure you know just as many "happy bisexuals" as you do happy "cis/trans couples".

by Anonymousreply 219February 25, 2018 8:56 PM

You bet I do. The fact that you don't is your loss.

by Anonymousreply 220February 25, 2018 8:57 PM

Nah, it's my gain. BIG gain.

by Anonymousreply 221February 25, 2018 9:03 PM

You know why? Because it's nice to say what you mean around your group of friends without anyone screeching 'YOUR WORDS JUST LITERALLY MURDERED SEVENTEEN TRANS WOMEN OF COLORRRRRRRRRRRR!'

by Anonymousreply 222February 25, 2018 9:05 PM

R197 etc. is so obviously a troll lol. Not even the T are that lacking in self-awareness.

by Anonymousreply 223February 25, 2018 9:06 PM

r223 No one makes as big a deal about genitals as T.

by Anonymousreply 224February 25, 2018 9:10 PM

The T trolls sound a lot like the Russian trolls.

Wouldn’t that be hilarious if mueller had evidence that Putin is started the T rights movement

somebody had to fund the sissy hypnosis stuff

by Anonymousreply 225February 25, 2018 10:54 PM

The twitter thread is almost 100% against this trans insanity

The tide is turning!

by Anonymousreply 226February 25, 2018 10:57 PM

R211 Actually there is a rather vocal group of women who take every chance they get to crap on blonde, white women and how unfair it is that they get more attention(men.)

by Anonymousreply 227February 25, 2018 11:08 PM

It’s like r227 picked up a keyword, in this case “blonde”, (even though the poster wrote “blond”), and uses it to trigger divisiveness, sow confusion and distraction, and steer us to a different topic altogether.

Like English is his second language but he wants us to think he’s a typical American citizen born and raised in the states.

Nobody can be that stupid and disengeuous. Fake poster...Russian troll helping Putin play us and laugh his ass off while he takes over the world or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 228February 25, 2018 11:17 PM

R228 Why don't you Troll-dar me you jackass. Do you really believe that a Russian troll would post 10 comments on the figure skating in the Olympics? I watched all 4 competitions with the whole skating group just as we watch the Oscars or the Met gala while commenting.

I used an e on the end of blond because I always do when I am speaking of females.

I was not trying to "sow divisiveness." What I posted is a real issue for blonde women such as I am. I don't like it. And I did not pull it out of my ass. Someone else brought up the blond vs brunette thing, or did you miss that? I am so fucking sick of the hall monitors here telling us what we can and cannot say. It's perfectly fine for DL to speak openly about the issues we have with trannies, but god forbid, NEVER mention race!! Verboten!!

by Anonymousreply 229February 25, 2018 11:29 PM

r229 just ff and block schizophrenics like r228

by Anonymousreply 230February 26, 2018 12:29 AM

R211 was about being attracted to blond men or brunette men. Some dick’s get hard for one or the other.

It’s a physical preference. We can’t help who turns us on.

So it is with dick or pussy. I’m a dude attracted to dick. I also like men with dark hair. Yet supposedly these trolls think I’m transphobic for liking just dick, but I’m not blondphobic for liking brunettes.

If you’re not a troll, then perhaps you’re intellectually impaired.

You had to make it about white women for some fucking reason that has fuck all to do with T or turn-ons.

by Anonymousreply 231February 26, 2018 2:46 AM

Gender isn't real, and I refuse to act as though it is.

Organs and DNA are real, and can be measured, but ideas about gender and what's considered appropriate gender expression change constantly. As do people's identity and self-image, so I'm not going to treat anything related to gender expression as immutable, important, or interesting.

by Anonymousreply 232February 26, 2018 2:55 AM

You cannot have a coherent conversation with the word "gender" in it because it means different things and opposite things.

by Anonymousreply 233February 26, 2018 3:12 AM

Trannies are annoying af 😩

by Anonymousreply 234February 26, 2018 4:31 AM

R231 He said why is it okay to prefer blonds over brunets, but not penis over vagina?

I answered that to some it is NOT okay to prefer blondes over brunettes.

Now fuck off with your selective criticism.

by Anonymousreply 235February 26, 2018 6:59 AM

Relevant:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236February 26, 2018 9:38 AM

[quote]I answered that to some it is NOT okay to prefer blondes over brunettes.

I'm a white male with dark hair who is attracted to other white males with dark hair. Though I find some blonds attractive, I've never fallen in love with one. They mostly look alike to me. My brain is not formed in such a way that I am able to perceive the slight differences that might distinguish one blond from another. Does it mean I'm any kind of -ist? I don't think so. Blonds just don't register.

And I think it's the same way with other people and other looks. Everything isn't an "ism." Taste exists, and not everyone's is the same.

by Anonymousreply 237February 26, 2018 9:47 AM

We Need to Talk about why Vice and all the rest of the media publishes trans propaganda without question.

by Anonymousreply 238February 26, 2018 9:58 AM

[quote]I regret Google image searching “phalloplasty”.

I don't!

by Anonymousreply 239February 26, 2018 10:26 AM

Trans and their activists pretending to be either lesbian or gay people who accuse us of being "genital fetishists" while they themselves act so fucking noble about not 'discriminating' against anyone for their icky, naughty sex bits ie"genitals" but the truth is they're homophobic, lying, arrogant bisexuals with an anti-gay agenda.

The T on this thread, sounds like she's been sexually traumtized while young, leading to her fleeing womanhood to pretend to be a "man" and trying her hardest to deny that for most people, sex organs are a significant part of a sexual relationship.

by Anonymousreply 240February 26, 2018 10:57 AM

R232 is correct. Gender has nothing to do with anatomy. And many people fall in love with a person, not a genital.

I understand some people are genital-oriented. I have no judgment of that. But I think we should live and let love. I care more about the content of one's character, not the contents of one's underpants.

by Anonymousreply 241February 26, 2018 11:15 AM

People who cut of their genitals are obsessed with them. People who say "Lesbians have penises" are obsessed with genitals. (And not making sense).

T is obsessed with them, then say they are not important because it proves they are not the sex they claim to be. It's exhausting.

Just say you are transsexual and relax. Some people may be interested. These complicated lies and accusations are insane.

by Anonymousreply 242February 26, 2018 11:36 AM

I find it amazing they cannot see how arrogant their demands are that everyone else should sublimate their own intrinsic sexuality so as not to hurt tranny feelings. Repulsive sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 243February 26, 2018 11:36 AM

R238 The hip millennials at "Vice" have declared themselves to be "Progressives" and insist they are "On The Right Side Of History".

by Anonymousreply 244February 26, 2018 11:42 AM

R241 would you consider not repeating that brainlessly glib phrase ‘live and let love?’ Some of us are intelligent and banal fluff like that is not good enough.

by Anonymousreply 245February 26, 2018 11:46 AM

[quote]I love my bisexual friends and my trans brothers and sisters.

Aw, give yourself a little pat on the head.

And then grasp that 'gender identity' has fuck all to do with being gay or lesbian - which are orientations, not mental illnesses / 'dysphoria'

by Anonymousreply 246February 26, 2018 11:49 AM

[quote]You cannot have a coherent conversation with the word "gender" in it because it means different things and opposite things.

This is exactly the problem.

I'd estimate that 95% of the world understand 'gender' as biological sex identity.

The other 5%'s current usage of 'gender' signifies, variously:

1. Socially constructed behaviors and attitudes and grooming associated normatively with either males ('masculinity') or females ('femininity') (used by feminists since the 60s)

2. One's alleged 'innate' 'sense' of who one is at a core / soul / indefinable level, understood as either 'masculine' or 'feminine' (used by trans activists and allies)

So any and all debates about 'gender' always become a Tower of Babel, with no shared frame of reference.

by Anonymousreply 247February 26, 2018 11:56 AM

I hate it that Blair White is the tranny voice of reason.

by Anonymousreply 248February 26, 2018 11:56 AM

People on the "right side of history" are NOT putting minors on "puberty blockers"

by Anonymousreply 249February 26, 2018 12:36 PM

I don't judge the genital fetishists. I think pornography has heightened their obsession with every detail of every square millimeter of genital. But that is not most people. That is not the real world. Humans fall in love, make partnerships, build homes, tend gardens, work at jobs, travel, cook, grow old walking hand in hand on a sunny beach. Live and love in peace.

by Anonymousreply 250February 26, 2018 1:11 PM

R250 Sure, and they also have sex lives! Did you know that sex is one of the most important parts in a marriage? Besides, If you dont care about genitals why do you need all the surgeries? And BTW caring about someones genitals is not a fetish....

by Anonymousreply 251February 26, 2018 3:19 PM

[quote]So any and all debates about 'gender' always become a Tower of Babble.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 252February 26, 2018 3:49 PM

Bullshit r14, complete and total bullshit! One, some people get along with blacks and possibly dislike other ethnic or racial minorities...race and racism is not just white vs. black!!! Secondly, transmen have tiny, freakish genitalia (I don't dare to call them penises). No matter how many hormones they take, they are not real men. Not to me anyway.

I'm not alone here. I'm totally within my rights to refuse a relationship with a transgendered man. I certainly don't think that a woman who wants to be a man so s/he can have sex with other men as a man is very sane. If at all. That makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 253February 26, 2018 4:08 PM

R250 you write in the most awful, pious and self-satisfied tone. Consider stopping.

by Anonymousreply 254February 26, 2018 5:09 PM

R250 that IS the real world. No straight man will be OK with a surprise cock poking out of his hookup’s panties when he’s expecting pussy. Biology is reality. You sound kind of rapey.

by Anonymousreply 255February 26, 2018 5:17 PM

[quote]You sound kind of rapey.

Another word for "sexless"?

by Anonymousreply 256February 26, 2018 5:20 PM

There are documented stories of men finding out the post-op person they married was male, and (surprise!) they left them. This is not difficult to comprehend.

by Anonymousreply 257February 26, 2018 5:20 PM

No r256, rapey as in gaslighting, coercing, bullying and forcing someone else into sex “to be inclusive”. The asshole keeps talking about “genital fetishists”, like sexual orientation is a bad thing to be overcome at all costs including free will. He sure uses a lot of rapist phrasing.

by Anonymousreply 258February 26, 2018 5:26 PM

Is there anyone on Earth who doesn't have genital preferences or strong opinions about genitals they are considering close contact with?

I think the "no genital preference, just the person" is a trans fantasy, and that such people don't exist in the real world. Because most transsexuals seem to have genital preferences themselves, even when they object to other people having them.

by Anonymousreply 259February 26, 2018 5:43 PM

A lot of non binar and bisexuals like the wide experience of human sexuality. Marlon Brando had so with men, women, probably trans too! I'm not suggesting anyone have contact with anyone they don't want to. But why react so violently to the sexual orientation/activities of others? Live and let love. Not everyone has a single-minded genital obsession. But if you do, great! Have at it! Get consent, be safe, have fun!

by Anonymousreply 260February 26, 2018 5:50 PM

I guess the shrieking about the evils of "white biowomen" wasn't working, so now we're getting this pious 'butterflies and rainbows' approach.

by Anonymousreply 261February 26, 2018 5:55 PM

I love all women. Cis and trans.

by Anonymousreply 262February 26, 2018 6:02 PM

[quote]But why react so violently to the sexual orientation/activities of others? Live and let love.

If that were the attitude everyone had, there wouldn't be a problem. But, the constant screeching about phobia-this and bias-that gets on one's nerves. With all the standard caveats about consenting adults and such...I'm relatively certain that we're all perfectly content for anyone to make whatever bedroom choices they want.

What seems to rankle most people is that there appears to be a hypocritical double standard with regard to naming-and-shaming and freedom of choice.

by Anonymousreply 263February 26, 2018 6:52 PM

Gay and straight people are attracted to the person, be it male or female. There is no fetish involved and no one talks about genitals 24/7

The T are the fetishists. Definitely genital since they cut, twist and obsess over them. The whole trans thing IS a fetish. In typical trans orwellian fashion, they call others fetishists, when T are the ones. The whole T thing is a fetish.

They just do not want you discuss biological reality, even in science class. Because that proves the elephant has no clothes and the T is not the sex it claims. Biological reality is not a fetish. It is a fact.

by Anonymousreply 264February 26, 2018 7:41 PM

“Live and let love” has to be the smarmiest, most mimsy expression of the lot.

by Anonymousreply 265February 26, 2018 7:46 PM

It's 100% fake, too. Meant to make the coercion.

by Anonymousreply 266February 26, 2018 7:55 PM

Everyone calm down! Ts be cray, we have no need to defend our sexuality against their demands. I recommend a glass of whatever moves you and sit baaaack. This shit is about to crash&burn.

Ts: As entertaining as you are, its all a bit tiresome. Sex isn’t a civil right. Get a pocket pussy and pump that thing into next Tuesday for all we care, dear.

by Anonymousreply 267February 26, 2018 7:56 PM

Date each other

by Anonymousreply 268February 26, 2018 8:23 PM

Lol @ people falling for the trolls at r14 and R250.

by Anonymousreply 269February 26, 2018 9:16 PM

Makes sense, r259, since “changing sex” is trans fantasy.

It’s biologically impossible to change sex. Yet here we are....post 9-11. And men can change their drivers licenses and passports to say that they’re female.

Crazy af

by Anonymousreply 270February 26, 2018 9:32 PM

OH R235. Please give up. Nobody has ever said that preferring brunettes is blondphobic. And nobody has ever said anywhere on DL to not date blonds. In fact there are threads devoted to how sexy blonds are.

by Anonymousreply 271February 26, 2018 9:37 PM

I bet those sainted Parkland GenZ respect all men and women. Cis and trans. These fabulous trans wrestlers are fabulous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272February 26, 2018 11:45 PM

Trannies make me puke 😷

by Anonymousreply 273February 27, 2018 12:00 AM

What's fabulous about them, R272 ?

Do you know that the word fabulous comes from the word 'fable' meaning 'myth and legend..."the unnatural monsters of fable.. a false statement or belief...having no basis in reality; mythical"?

by Anonymousreply 274February 27, 2018 12:24 AM

Lol R274. Well done. I meant fabulous in the contemporary gay sense.

by Anonymousreply 275February 27, 2018 12:31 AM

OK then, R275.

What is it about these surgically-engineered wrestlers that you find "fabulous"?

by Anonymousreply 276February 27, 2018 12:57 AM

Cheating isn't fabulous. Unless you are referring to R274's word origin.

by Anonymousreply 277February 27, 2018 1:41 AM

the author of that Vice article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278February 27, 2018 3:14 AM

"But why react so violently to the sexual orientation/activities of others? "

Because this whole kerfuffle started with a transsexual or trans ally criticizing the sexual orientation and activities of everyone who doesn't agree with them. We don't LIKE having our sexual orientation and activities criticized, most of us have had a long fucking lifetime of that already!

Go lecture Vice Canada rather than us, bitch, if that's what you really believe. They, and you, started this.

by Anonymousreply 279February 27, 2018 5:07 AM

If the trans activists were sincere about their supposed body-neutral approach to partnering/relationships, they'd be proudly hooking up with fatties. Not just them, but also the cripples, deformed, retarded - hell, all of the most marginalized, least desirable potential partners since forever. No one ever wants them, much less advocates for them. Not even the trans. Why don't you live and let love with humanity's most pitiful, least desirable? Oh, because you don't want to fuck them, either. Whassa matter, can't you see beyond those surface differences and love the soul within?

IOW, look to the log in your own eye before complaining about the speck in someone else's.

by Anonymousreply 280February 27, 2018 6:27 AM

Bravo, R280!

by Anonymousreply 281February 27, 2018 6:42 AM

[quote]There are documented stories of men finding out the post-op person they married was male, and (surprise!) they left them. This is not difficult to comprehend.

There are also documented stories of men finding out the "woman" they just had sex with, or were about to have sex with, was male, and they killed the tranny out of rage, disgust, and maybe shame.

This is the true cause of at least 99% of all MtT murders.

by Anonymousreply 282February 27, 2018 10:33 AM

Isn't it really prostitution?

T should be anti-prostitution but they are for it.

by Anonymousreply 283February 27, 2018 10:38 AM

Don't call them Trans women call them men who pretend to be women, but they are still dudes.

by Anonymousreply 284February 27, 2018 10:47 AM

Heterosexuals, both male and female, never behave more like stereotypes of their own sex than when they're pretending to be "gay' and of the opposite sex. They are the absolute epitome of everything in a person that we do not want.

They can go fuck (or in the case of the sex-repulsed, like R250, have a nice cup of tea) with their own kind.

by Anonymousreply 285February 27, 2018 11:11 AM

"Live and let love" sounds like one of those phrases you'd find plastered all over a frau's living room walls. Please do not use it - you sound like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 286March 27, 2018 1:58 AM

Maybe that annoying poster would enjoy this terrible looking book ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287March 27, 2018 2:05 AM

R242 Gets it

by Anonymousreply 288March 27, 2018 2:37 AM

lol

by Anonymousreply 289April 23, 2018 3:23 PM

Ladies who love ladies aren't taking the T's shit any more!

Get the L Out, a UK group of real lesbians, did their own study on how the Cocks in Frocks are trying to gaslight dykes in order to get some pussy.

[quote] New research LESBIANS AT GROUND ZERO revealed that lesbians are routinely being coerced into sexual relations with transwomen. The report includes findings of a survey which shows lesbians are under huge pressure within GBT communities to accept without question that “transwoman are women.” Lesbians who responded to the survey reported a wide variety of sexual violence by transwomen, including sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 1, 2019 12:53 AM

I find all your hysterics hilarious. How would you know you don’t like trans if you’ve never dated one? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 291April 1, 2019 12:58 AM

[quote]I find all your hysterics hilarious. How would you know you don’t like trans if you’ve never dated one?

This is singularly the stupidest statement to make on a gay-oriented message board.

Can you even hear yourself over the shrieking and screaming in your own mind? Obviously not, since there is no way you could possibly be rolling out an argument that has been used against gays and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 292April 1, 2019 1:12 AM

OK, let’s do the math:

Gay men like men. ✔️

Transmen are men. ✔️

Therefore:

Gay men like transmen. ✔️

The math checks out.

by Anonymousreply 293April 1, 2019 1:17 AM

I don't need a weather degree to know it's raining. And I don't need to have fucked a transwoman to know I would never lust over a poor unfortunate soul like Christine Chandler.

I won't even get into the rapey intimidation against genuine lesbian women this time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 1, 2019 1:19 AM

So you wouldn’t do this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 1, 2019 1:26 AM

Celebrities Caitlyn and Sophia are happy and celebrate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 1, 2019 1:38 AM

^^^A self loathing chick with her tits cut off is unappealing to both gay men and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 297April 1, 2019 1:42 AM

r293 - why are you so invested in arguing this point. If you're a gay man (and I really need to question that point), you are free to date any transman you want - as free to date a transman as any of us are free to reject a transman.

Why does it matter to you what other people find attractive or not attractive, who other people date or don't date, or what reasons anyone else has for selecting or rejection potential relationship partners. The ONLY person someone harms by rejecting another person is the person himself.

If someone wants to have ridiculous (by your standards) dating criteria, how can it possibly be your or anyone else's business. People can date or reject whomever they want for any reason they want (all the usual caveats about consenting adults, blah, blah, blah).

Now, if you want to discuss jobs or housing, sure, that's a different ball o' wax.

by Anonymousreply 298April 1, 2019 1:50 AM

I think theres a bigger problem with men who claim to be gay and are happy to date women who claim to be men, they do a disservice to actual gay men and its seems to becoming more frequent with the gender identity/fluidity brigade. I've seen it time and time again, whenever you confront one of these arseholes that they're not actually gay they go into some mad histrionic rant about what a hard life they had growing up and how dare you deny their identity you bigot/transphobe. It's bizarre. They're mostly closet bisexuals or late-bisexuals who seem to be angry that they are bisexual and don't get to pretend to be gay. Whenever Christian republicans get caught out sucking off a twink, what do we always call them? A Closet Case, because that's what they are, but I've never seen a case of them firing back with the accusation of us being the real bigots by "denying their identity" because even though they are cowardly cunts they know the truth. So why is the same logic not applied to these closet cases?

And the same can be said for lesbians who have to deal with bisexual/straight women pretending to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 299April 1, 2019 2:02 AM

r293 Transmen aren't men. They are (mentally ill) women.

by Anonymousreply 300April 1, 2019 2:04 AM

R298, it’s telling that the battle the trans activists want to fight over are NOT about jobs or housing, but about sex and pronouns, indicating that a) they actually already have their basic rights respected and b) what they’re agitating for are the curbing of other’s rights.

by Anonymousreply 301April 1, 2019 2:06 AM

So, MtFs and FtMs are both transitioning to pursue lesbians for sex is the admirable basis for the anti-trans rants? And Murdoch's UK tabloids confirm it? Was psychological statistics and research from Northwestern University used?

Good grief, get over yourselves and that immensely flawed fantasy. Very doubtful most lesbians are obsessed about transgenders.

Advancing such a flawed premise, trangenders win that argument without saying a darn thing.

by Anonymousreply 302April 1, 2019 2:17 AM

I think it's perfectly valid for a gay man to not be attracted to transmen. So long as upon learning that they are trans you don't reject them in a way that's intentionally hurtful or insulting, you are perfectly within your rights to not be interested in them the same as when you're not interested in another gay man. (It's not as if you're going to tell them point blank "I'm rejecting you because I think transmen aren't real men.")

by Anonymousreply 303April 1, 2019 2:35 AM

Do assholes or vaginas feel better during sex?

by Anonymousreply 304April 1, 2019 2:42 AM

I was a technically goldstar gay all my life until two years ago. A cute pocket hipster messaged me on scruff, he was funny, and he we hit it off. It was late and I was horny and asked him to come over. A message later, he told me he was trans. I mulled my next move for a few minutes and decided what the hell. I said I was okay with it, and he came over. Long story short, I fucked him in his literal mussy.

A hole is a hole is a hole. Would I do it again? It wouldn't be my first choice, but probably. I enjoy being rough, and like any other gay, I like having a dick in my mouth so I'll always choose a bioman over a transman, but if it's 3am and it's all I can get, I'd go for it. As for a long term situation, a transman would never work. I'm vers and a dildo is not the same as a warm, throbbing piece of meat attached to a 6'3 blatino musclebear. ❤

by Anonymousreply 305April 1, 2019 4:07 AM

R305 Oh stop lying ya mental tranny, no gay man 'suddenly' just fucks a cunt just because the woman has short hair. You 'people' really need to stop lying constantly

by Anonymousreply 306April 1, 2019 4:15 AM

James Nicholas Pritzker who is a powerful Billionaire and Republican transitioned in 2013 has been pouring money into this movement. He is an activist very involved with the movement. His name is Jennifer now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 1, 2019 4:28 AM

I'm afraid to even open the link.

Is the Vice article directed at straight people too or are they so homophobic they are throwing this garbage at gay people only?

by Anonymousreply 308April 1, 2019 5:28 AM

R307 that is one grizzly looking drag queen

by Anonymousreply 309April 1, 2019 5:48 AM

Same ole shit as with femme queens. Everyone should fuck me! But God forbid they actually fuck each other and stop harassing us and trying to get pity fucked.

Identity Politics advocates are the new christian fundamentalists telling people with whom and how they should have sex.

by Anonymousreply 310April 1, 2019 6:26 AM

R303 has it right, but people have to get nasty about their ideological beliefs when this comes up, especially nowadays when everyone is so on edge 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 311April 1, 2019 6:45 AM

R303 But, trans men are not men, and when one tried to trick me into fucking her, (which was never going to work as she did not feel, smell taste or look like a man) I was happy to tell her I would not fuck her because she was a mentally ill, deluded, lying woman.

by Anonymousreply 312April 1, 2019 6:58 AM

Trans are mentally ill , until recently that's how it was classified . They cut ,twist their sexual organs and never feel any different then before they get mutilated. IMO I would feel like a real misfit if I had to be surgically mutilated and then had to pump up or dilate myself.We all feel like misfits, gays ,straights,fatties,skinnies,dark skinned ,light skinned,curly hair,straight hair etc.Most people have hang ups,some from being abused,bullied,some from the fake images Hollywood makes us feel inferior because we don't fit the mold of what they tell us is beauty,sexy etc.Childhood is rough for many ,there is dysfunction in every family,but most see only what they receive as better and missing in our own life.Most of us are insecure ,some might outgrow it but most can't escape it.Mutilating their bodies is a way of killing off the part of them they blame for their life's problems but the real help they need is mentally not physically.Most will never be happy and then it's too late once they are mulilated. Many will wind up suicidal if not homicidal.The doctors and hospital allowing these insane operations and making these people believe they can fix them is insane and the billions being spent is one of the reason health care is failing us all.Only the very rich could aford these transformations until the affordable care act.It is very unfair and the main reason they now are targeting the school kids.They are making a fortune in big pharma with the meds they are giving to very young children.

by Anonymousreply 313April 1, 2019 8:36 AM

A truly progressive and non-discriminatory policy and general method of handling this is to implement a third gender option. Optional for consenting and legal adults over 18 years of age.

That would address a new paradigm about gender expression fluidity and would signify a legally enshrined inclusion as equals, protecting Transgender rights so as to legally combat discrimination.

Legal and human decency, respect and non-discrimination would thus safeguarded.

People (low IQ people, in my personal and fallible opinion) erroneously think that in order to support, accept, and not discriminate against Transgender people, you need to include them in one of the binary genders (which is regreande).

The irony so goes over the heads of such people, that I came to the conclusion that we are dealing withlow IQ people here.

Compassionate and non condescending understanding is needed when dealing with them, if you want to make them see the irony.

by Anonymousreply 314April 1, 2019 11:12 AM

Regressive*, not regreande

by Anonymousreply 315April 1, 2019 11:14 AM

One must be extremely ugly or have strange sexual desires if one is willing to settle for an artificial when there's so much of the real thing out there.

by Anonymousreply 316April 1, 2019 11:17 AM

I wouldn't care how hot a transman looked. Once he takes his pants off the part I would be most interested in would still be a horror show.

by Anonymousreply 317April 1, 2019 11:30 AM

I do not want to engage in sex with a man who has no genitalia. I think that's a deal-breaker.

by Anonymousreply 318April 1, 2019 11:38 AM

I think there would need to be a TF and a TM option, r314, but no NB. At least that way crime statistics would accurately reflect all the TF rapists instead of skewing the data to erroneously indicate women are raping other women.

I still wouldn't support allowing biological males access to women's toilets, locker/shower rooms, domestic violence shelters, homeless shelters, or prisons. Biological sex exists and sex-segregated spaces are there for a reason--namely, to protect women and their young children from being messed with by men. I have a cousin who worked with an NGO in Haiti after the big earthquake and she said pretty much the first thing they did when they started helping to rebuild a devastated community was to create separate restroom areas for the men and the women so they could take care of their necessary bodily functions and bathe themselves in peace. When they all use the same area, the women inevitably are raped. It's the same the world over, which is why spaces are sex-segregated the world over.

by Anonymousreply 319April 1, 2019 5:11 PM

We need to talk about Kevin

by Anonymousreply 320April 1, 2019 5:37 PM

[quote]Transmen are men.

No, no they're not. And that wrestler "dude" (chick) is going to get fuuucked up.

by Anonymousreply 321April 1, 2019 5:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!