Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guess what I found?

You won't believe it, but it's true, it's the real thing!

by Anonymousreply 115March 4, 2018 5:58 AM

I have found actual video footage of a MTT's "pussy"!

Seriously! It's fucking insane and soooo graphic, it totally shows everything you never wanted to know.

Check it out before all the tranny psychos get this thread deleted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2018 8:56 AM

Hum.... No, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2018 8:59 AM

Ewww, and the followup vid several months later, it's even more horrifying if that's possible [starts at 16:45]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2018 9:02 AM

And of course there's a Go Fund Me.

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2018 9:06 AM

Does it have that new pussy smell?

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2018 9:08 AM

She looks just like trans Jackie O!

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2018 9:09 AM

omg at 7:00 - "I'm not into guys...I'm not into dick"

I will never understand...

by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2018 9:14 AM

[quote]Does it have that new pussy smell?

Not if it was made using some of his colon.

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2018 9:16 AM

Beautiful new vagina when it fully heals.

by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2018 9:20 AM

Tits too big. Size impacts under his arms and with shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2018 9:23 AM

Wonder how Caitlyn's new vaginal compares to hers?

by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2018 9:26 AM

What happened to the penis head? I thought they made that into the clit. It was just a big slit.

There are also no labia. I thought they used the ball sack to make the curtains. It's just a slit.

Now she has the new face and voice. I never knew there was voice surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2018 9:26 AM

R9 is joking, right?

From the book [italic]Gender Affirmation - Medical and Surgical Perspectives[/italic] (2017). This is what they call "a good aesthetic result":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 3, 2018 9:27 AM

[quote] Now she has the new face and voice. I never knew there was voice surgery.

I seem to remember hearing of Adam's apple shaving.

But I think most trannies just use a fake higher voice.

by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2018 9:29 AM

They put a plate on her vocal chords ... it's stitched in there. It sounds like she can't even talk - like hoarse or laryngitis. Somehow it makes the voice higher pitched? They then take the plate out after a while.

by Anonymousreply 15February 3, 2018 9:30 AM

omg it gets even more cray cray @ 12:00 when she's talking about getting a uterus transplant & "even in India, it's too expensive so I may not be able to carry... but I'm 39 now so I hope they hurry it up"

then later she goes "My girlfriend of 2 months - I love her- she might be trans- she wants to grow out her arm pit hair and leg hair... but I love her - it's ok. I want to take her last name when we get married."

W

T

F

by Anonymousreply 16February 3, 2018 9:36 AM

DID YOU FIND SOME BREITSHART FOR MY MOUTH?!?!?!?!?! I'M SO HONGRAY! I THOUGHT I HAD MY FILL WITH THE MEMO DUMP BUT I'M FAMISHED!!!!! I'M WASTING AWAY TO NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 3, 2018 9:36 AM

[quote] omg it gets even more cray cray @ 12:00 when she's talking about getting a uterus transplant & "even in India, it's too expensive so I may not be able to carry... but I'm 39 now so I hope they hurry it up"

Holy shit, it thinks it can get a uterus transplant and get pregnant?

It should be locked in the fucking loony bin!

by Anonymousreply 18February 3, 2018 9:39 AM

r18 and she's bitter that insurance won't cover her uterus transplant...

at 20:00, she adds that most of her surgeries were even covered by her ACA plan BCBS of Oklahoma

by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2018 9:43 AM

Her butt, facial feminization, and vagina were all covered by insurance. See 23:00

Since when did insurance cover cosmetic surgery?? An ass implant is cosmetic for fuck's sake. So is facial feminization. Maybe they can argue the vaginoplasty isn't' "cosmetic" but the rest is. The surgeon even did lipo on her... and sent the bill to BCBS!

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2018 9:46 AM

Hmmm, I can't see R17, I wonder why...?

by Anonymousreply 21February 3, 2018 9:47 AM

Everyone FFed and blocked it within a minute of its posting....

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2018 9:49 AM

Yup, psycho tranny confirmed @ R17.

by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2018 9:49 AM

[quote]Wonder how Caitlyn's new vagina compares to hers?

Oh please, Bruce isn't cutting off his dick! If he did, he wouldn't be able to jack off to his reflection whenever he wears sexy ladyclothes, cuz he's an auto-gynephile just like 95% of all trannies.

by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2018 9:52 AM

But isn't that the autogynophile dream? To have their own pussy and clit to play with?

by Anonymousreply 25February 3, 2018 9:54 AM

Sorry but......siiiiiiick!

by Anonymousreply 26February 3, 2018 9:57 AM

The real question here is: can neovag's queef?

by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2018 9:58 AM

R20, that is fucking sick and wrong. People with legitimate medical problems suffer and DIE due to lack of medical insurance, but trannies can get butt and breast implants on the government dime?

by Anonymousreply 28February 3, 2018 10:00 AM

Yeah, r28 and she goes on and on about how if your insurance doesn't cover it, you can take them to court! fucking nutcase entitled twat. You're not going to die because you have a brow ridge and flat ass... meanwhile, someone gets their prescription put in tier 3 with a $100 copay.

by Anonymousreply 29February 3, 2018 10:08 AM

Not listening to him but only seeing the visuals, I assumed this was a 'regret' video. This guy really is happy with that? It's nothing like a vag. Looks like he's flattened his nutsack in a heavy book for a month, like a dried flower, then pasted it back onto his taint. But he's got an open wound that does nothing but try to heal itself, and that's obviously that's his idea of what it takes to be a "woman". Dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 30February 3, 2018 10:09 AM

Oh but R29, that brow ridge and flat, narrow ass will lead to his inevitable death! You know how men literally die when people laugh at them.

by Anonymousreply 31February 3, 2018 10:11 AM

The pussy is only 1 week old in the first video r30. In the r12 video, it has some miles on it & is broken in - I think it looks better... ,though I am not a vag expert.

by Anonymousreply 32February 3, 2018 10:13 AM

Why does she sound like she's out of breath? Is it from attempting to sound more feminine?

by Anonymousreply 33February 3, 2018 10:29 AM

She had her vocal cords operated on and there's a plate in there.

by Anonymousreply 34February 3, 2018 10:30 AM

The doctor is trying to educate all of you on her personal journey to womanhood, and you respond with 7th grade mean girl cruelness.

by Anonymousreply 35February 3, 2018 1:29 PM

The only way to 'journey to womanhood is to be born female and live through girlhood, until you mature into an adult female human. It's not a prize, it's not a club you can join, and it's not 'deserved' or 'undeserved'. It's just a material, biological reality of being an adult of the sex class female. You're either born female or you're a standard prostated male like all the others, no matter how 'sexxay' and feminine you think you are in your filtered selfies.

by Anonymousreply 36February 3, 2018 2:37 PM

Any lesbian can tell all that is fake. So good luck finding one to have sex with you, buddy!

Can you even imagine going down on a pussy made from a penis? I'm gagging just from writing about it.

by Anonymousreply 37February 3, 2018 3:39 PM

If the only way you can have an identity is to have multiple, extreme surgeries, I would question how 'authentic' that identity is.

by Anonymousreply 38February 3, 2018 3:52 PM

R37 what about this one - it's later on in the process.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 3, 2018 4:32 PM

Welcome to my hole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2018 4:33 PM

Pussy bump

by Anonymousreply 41February 3, 2018 8:54 PM

She can use whipped cream and salmon oil (use cod liver oil to be more tangy) mixed. Three table spoons of whipped cream partially melted and one table spoon of the fish oil. Use a pinch of all-pupose flour to thicken. She can use a large syringe or a turkey baster to insert deep. Let settle at least an hour before sex. Straight menz and adventurous lesbians may not tell the difference.

by Anonymousreply 42February 3, 2018 9:16 PM

Someone needs to tell frankenpuss that uterine transplants are not being done so trannies can "carry"/give birth. If this stupid fuck, and any of the rest of the psycho MTFs EVER had to experience a fucking PERIOD, they'd embrace their true gender and never, ever consider transitioning AGAIN!

by Anonymousreply 43February 3, 2018 9:40 PM

R42, you are weird.

How on earth did you come up with that?

You are very very weird.

by Anonymousreply 44February 3, 2018 11:09 PM

Here are models of a bunch of vulvas. As you can see, there is huge variation in the shape and size of the inner lips [labia minora].

But only a couple of these models are as lacking in labia minora as the star of this thread. I wonder if they're from trannies, too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 3, 2018 11:17 PM

Bottom row, far left, looks like mine.

by Anonymousreply 46February 4, 2018 12:02 AM

Nauseating. Why would someone choose to butcher himself like that? And why the hell does insurance cover it?

by Anonymousreply 47February 4, 2018 12:48 AM

Mine is prettier !!! Iti will be on the Wheaties Box this year during Gay Pride month !!

by Anonymousreply 48February 4, 2018 12:52 AM

Since I'll never be able too UNSEE it, I shall not see it in the first place!

by Anonymousreply 49February 4, 2018 12:58 AM

It looks like a MACdonalds fruit pie.

by Anonymousreply 50February 4, 2018 1:01 AM

This "woman" like all transsexuals should be spending all their money and efforts on psychotherapy to deal with their sick fixation on being the opposite sex. And that's all it is, a pathological fixation that probably could be cured with therapy and medications which would also mean their lives would be longer because it's well known that all the strange drugs post op trannies have to take for the rest of their lives makes them die years before they should.

by Anonymousreply 51February 4, 2018 1:02 AM

My husband Richard accidently played this to our guests whilst we having tea in the parlor !! My candlelight supper has been ruined. Furthermore I feel the need to draw a comparison to my own anatomy and see who has the "nicest " maidenhead!!!

by Anonymousreply 52February 4, 2018 1:07 AM

R50 I will never oder one of those at McDonalds again now . The visual is burned in my mind

by Anonymousreply 53February 4, 2018 1:12 AM

R51. Not all; April Ashley is 82, one of the first from UK that is trans. Amanda Lear is 78.

by Anonymousreply 54February 4, 2018 1:43 AM

[54] Nice. You were able to name 2 out of how many? r54=tranny

by Anonymousreply 55February 4, 2018 2:25 AM

She can't have an orgasm anymore, right? I notice that when she spoke about losing her virginity to a man, it was a meh moment. Nothing like "it was truly magical, I was transported, finally!". What's the point? So much pain for only cosmetic results?

by Anonymousreply 56February 4, 2018 2:53 AM

[quote]Amanda Lear

I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that he didn't choose the first name Shanda.

by Anonymousreply 57February 4, 2018 8:10 AM

R55, that was kinda mean, maybe R54 is just knowledgeable about the subject.

More importantly, R54 was very polite and thoughtful, which is rare among those people.

R54, you're not crazy, are you?

by Anonymousreply 58February 4, 2018 8:12 AM

r56 - she said she had exactly "14 orgasms" or some similar number, but she's also a lesbian and doesn't like dick. when did she say she had sex with a man? I just watched these 2 videos and not the others (which appear to be some travel channel or something?)

by Anonymousreply 59February 4, 2018 9:10 AM

Wait, he said he had 14 orgasms? In one intercourse session? Bull-fucking-shit!

by Anonymousreply 60February 4, 2018 9:13 AM

No not in one session - all totaled - since the vag was made in 4 months or something

by Anonymousreply 61February 4, 2018 9:34 AM

A male person is not a lesbian. A deflated scrotum is not labia, a gutted and inverted penis is not the muscular organ known as "vagina". XY is not XX. He is never going to experience lesbian sexuality.

"Oh that's so meeean!". It would be, if I were to just shove these facts in a transsexual's face, just for the sake of it. But I'm not. I'm responding to constant lies from males and handmaidens about what it is to be lesbian. Gay men are homosexual males, lesbians are homosexual females. Take your homophobia elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 62February 4, 2018 10:15 AM

R62 it gets even more confusing because now she talks about her girlfriend wanting to transition to be a male now - but she'll "love her no matter what" (because they've been together a whole 2 months).

Btw, I only called her a lesbian because I don't know what else to call it. Even saying "her" is not exactly the right word (as has been discussed ad nauseam) but xir sounds ridiculous...and "he" gets confusing at this point because the face and body look so different. A few people have used the term "transbian" but what I think is going on is that he's an autogynophilic male, who therefore appears to be a "lesbian female" after all the surgery and still wanting to have sex with women.

by Anonymousreply 63February 4, 2018 10:25 AM

R55 is the same Trans-hate troll that creates and invades such treads. She's bitter, projecting, and void of truthfulness. Poor thang.

by Anonymousreply 64February 4, 2018 4:28 PM

Amanda was supposed to hyphen her name. Amanda Leer-At

by Anonymousreply 65February 4, 2018 4:42 PM

Who the fuck counts their orgasms? That's freaking weird!

by Anonymousreply 66February 5, 2018 11:50 PM

He wants to make sure he is getting a return on the investment. I'm sure there's a spreadsheet with how long they took to achieve, what devices were used, and how long they lasted as well.

Wait, I also realized he calls it his "vagina" about 100 times in the video, but I thought the trans were trying to make women call it their "front hole" or something. Is he being transphobic here by using transmisogynistic language like "vagina" ??

by Anonymousreply 67February 6, 2018 1:09 AM

yea bitch take yo roids n hormones n other stuff so u can git god knows what diseseas down the line.

for a few yrs of joy, all the heartache to come

wow

by Anonymousreply 68February 6, 2018 1:15 AM

If you are repulsed by any of those pictures, you are a transphobe!

by Anonymousreply 69February 6, 2018 4:16 AM

That is horrific. It looks nothing like a natural vadge and I would guess there is very much reduced, if any at all, sensation. The money would have been better spent on a psychiatrist instead of self mutilation.

It is impossible to change sex. It is impossible for any man to say he “feels like” a woman because he has no experience of being a woman so how can he “know” what it feels like? Same for women claiming to be men. I am a man and I don’t know what “being a man” feels like. I only know what I have experienced in my life, some of that will be directly because I am male. Nobody can quantify or ascertain what male or female feels like. You may as well say you feel like a giraffe because you’re not one of them either.

by Anonymousreply 70February 6, 2018 4:44 AM

You are LITERALLY murdering trans people, R70.

by Anonymousreply 71February 6, 2018 4:47 AM

[quote] Wait, I also realized he calls it his "vagina" about 100 times in the video, but I thought the trans were trying to make women call it their "front hole" or something. Is he being transphobic here by using transmisogynistic language like "vagina" ??

Considering that trannies will falsely call themselves the opposite sex without a shred of irony or self-awareness, I doubt they'll consider it transphobic when they say it.

by Anonymousreply 72February 6, 2018 5:52 AM

Only it isn't a vagina, R9, it's a surgically created vulva. The vagina is the internal organ and there isn't a surgeon on earth who can create one.

by Anonymousreply 73February 6, 2018 6:17 AM

As disturbing as it is close up, I suspect it's equally jarring when the camera pulls back and reveals the narrow male hips, the male ass, and the male shaped, proportioned and angled legs.

by Anonymousreply 74February 6, 2018 8:06 AM

It's a vagina in the sense that it is a cavity in the body that can accommodate a dick. There's nothing beyond it obviously. It's more than just a vulva and then a wall.

The caveat to this "vagina" is that it is constantly trying to close up and must be dilated regularly... but I don't know any biological female vaginas that require this treatment... it's a transgina, though that word hasn't caught on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 6, 2018 8:09 AM

It's a cock pocket.

by Anonymousreply 76February 6, 2018 8:42 AM

R76 - did you see the part where she HATES penis "icky ick- I'm gonna have to dilate FOREVER"

by Anonymousreply 77February 6, 2018 8:46 AM

Sick. That’s a sick person.

by Anonymousreply 78February 6, 2018 10:48 AM

Surgical Trans vaginas have freshness and void of iky smells, yeast infestions, and messy menstrations. Trans women don't need all that, and keep theirs clean for menz happiness. A good surgeon can also make the sensational clitoris that lacks all the sticky gooey stuff on it.

by Anonymousreply 79February 7, 2018 12:09 AM

Well, I would have said from start to finish your post is utter bullshit, R79. You know, the typical bollocks spouted by cretins who don't have a vagina nor have much experience with them, but it reads like bait so was most likely intentional. That said, that is the sort of inane bollocks TWs post.

by Anonymousreply 80February 7, 2018 12:57 AM

The way he turned and stroked his thigh, in the video R3 posted, proves it's a fetish. His "vagina" looks bizarre too.

by Anonymousreply 81February 7, 2018 1:06 AM

Dilating 101.

Check out the length and girth of those dilators!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 7, 2018 2:02 AM

Here is a timeline of a tran who went fromt: "OMG I GET A VAGOO BYE BYE PENIS!" to: "I was happier before surgery, this was a horrible mistake and I will never have functioning parts again, I wanna kill myself."

He had the standard surgery, from one of the most sought-after dick-inverting surgeons in Thailand. The doc seems to have fucked up in this case.

But more importantly, the guy fucked up by not actually, like, researching the reality of his new front hole instead of just believing that sparkly trans magic would make everything ok.

Big picture of reddit posts [he's user "iamycky"]:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 7, 2018 10:06 AM

Fair play to this person at least they did as much as they could to try to conform to the gender they wish to be. Unlike too many of these “worship mah feminine penis” scrotes. As such I’m prepared to extend courtesy of calling this transwoman a women even though it’s not biologically true. Oh and many women do have cunts that look like this — there’s a whole sub reddit devoted to these ‘simps” (homer Simpson-mouth-looking puffy outer labia ). Tits look decent too but surely implants?

by Anonymousreply 84February 7, 2018 10:33 AM

Yeah the boobs were implants, she talks about in the video somewhere. She keeps saying "they'll get bigger" - I guess nobody explained swelling... they get smaller than they are right after surgery... and estrogen does increase it a little but nowhere near as much as that huge implant with swelling.

There was no scar in the video... I wonder how they put it in... under the armpit maybe.

by Anonymousreply 85February 7, 2018 11:13 AM

What did R84 say? I have them blocked.

by Anonymousreply 86February 7, 2018 11:37 AM

Hmm, I must have blocked him/her earlier for pro-tranny views.

Honestly, when you indulge these freaks by calling them "women", you not only encourage their psychosis, but you change the definition (in a bad way) and make things harder for real women in the real world.

This Tinsley whatever is NOT a woman. Neither are Caitlyn Jenner, or Riley Dennis, or what's his face, the albino Phillipino who lost his dick. I'm willing to extend them respect as human beings, but they are NOT women and I refuse to call them that.

by Anonymousreply 87February 7, 2018 11:41 AM

Nobody thinks they are women. This is why people (even the most adamant anti-trans) will occasionally use the "preferred pronoun"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 7, 2018 12:12 PM

For the MtF trans who are lesbians (for lack of a better term...) do they need the whole internal part of the fauxgina? They don't have a male partner who would want to fuck it and I assume that the sensation is all contained in the fake clit? It seems like a lot of work to maintain the opening for no real reason.

It's funny when trans try to make it out like their fauxgina is superior to the real thing. The body treats the fauxgina as an open, gaping wound. I can only imagine what that smells like. And then they make comments about the smell of real vaginas? (Straight men and lesbians actually like the smell of healthy, clean vaginas...) And I never heard about it until I saw it mentioned here but they have hair that grows inside their little tunnels since it's male genitals turned inside out? How could that feel pleasant to fuck?

by Anonymousreply 89February 7, 2018 12:19 PM

No, R84, women - actual biological women - don't have "cunts" that look like that. The photos you claim to have looked at were most likely posted by trans "women" posing as women. They do that.

by Anonymousreply 90February 7, 2018 2:42 PM

R87 “Hmm, I must have blocked him/her earlier for pro-tranny views.”

Looooool, hardly. Or maybe youre triggered by “nuance” ?

I agree; not now, not then, not ever: WOMAN; but rather “TRANSWOMAN”.for evermore. There’s no practical liberal alternative. Or at least I don’t want to live under the kind of draconian political system that would enforce that. Maybe you do

by Anonymousreply 91February 7, 2018 3:39 PM

R90 as ever you are a know-it-all knownothing CUNT. Go google, you stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 92February 7, 2018 3:46 PM

There’s no standard vagina. Some of these cunts are as ugly as r90

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 7, 2018 3:50 PM

Guess Who? Which one are you, Ms r90

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 7, 2018 3:53 PM

By the way my favourite is the one with the meaty butterfly flaps on second row up #5

by Anonymousreply 95February 7, 2018 3:57 PM

[quote]Looks like he's flattened his nutsack in a heavy book for a month, like a dried flower, then pasted it back onto his taint.

ROTFL!

by Anonymousreply 96February 7, 2018 4:00 PM

This is the look s/he’s going for. Also known as the “innie” or “simp”. This is an ACTUAL woman too, clueless r90. Whose probably never even seen her own under the fuppa let alone another womans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97February 7, 2018 4:08 PM

And you're a mentally unstable, arrogant prick, R92, talking absolute shit. So go fuck yourself because I doubt anyone else would, you lonely, tragic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 98February 7, 2018 4:09 PM

For your perusal and delectation. Educate yourself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 7, 2018 4:10 PM

That vagina, R97, looks nothing like the mess in the video posted by, R3. The fact you think you know more about vaginas than women do speaks volumes of your arrogance. Are you a trannie, per chance?

by Anonymousreply 100February 7, 2018 4:13 PM

Stop flirting you ugly desperate bitch. I’m a bisexual ciswhitepartiarch MAN. And fucking proud of it, you needy cunt

by Anonymousreply 101February 7, 2018 4:17 PM

No, you’re a moron r101.

by Anonymousreply 102February 7, 2018 4:20 PM

Shut up and get back on topic you cretin

by Anonymousreply 103February 7, 2018 4:22 PM

Yawn. A woman grew you, gave birth to you, breastfed and wasted the best years of her life raising you. Get the fuck over yourself, R101. Pity she didn't abort you.

by Anonymousreply 104February 7, 2018 4:42 PM

[quote] And then they make comments about the smell of real vaginas? (Straight men and lesbians actually like the smell of healthy, clean vaginas...)

Yup.

There's only three types of people who say that pussies are gross and stinky:

1) Idiotic teenage virgin boys on the internet;

2) Trannies; and

3) Angry psychotic gay freaks (like Erna).

Oh, and sometimes "comedians" like Martin Lawrence, but that's because they fuck hookers and whores who don't bathe properly.

by Anonymousreply 105February 7, 2018 9:43 PM

Sex-negative, whorephobic slut-shaming, badfeminist (misogynist) r105

by Anonymousreply 106February 7, 2018 10:29 PM

Every time I close my eyes, I dream my dick will fall off and die. And then I'll get a clit so super sized, I swear the world better prepare for when I'm a lady there!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107February 8, 2018 8:09 AM

Hello! Glitter here! Late arriving.

Now Captain Intollerance, you want to get in a pussy pee pee match? Game, if standing over your beloved Cadet Bone Spurs. First, you must bring your Trans fetish under control. Your negative Trans obsession is cover for your suppressed desire. It is like closet gay men engaged in anti-gay politics. Because your pussy is rejected, you blame that on Trans pussy, unwilling to admit all pussy will not partake. How is another's choice harming you to the point of rage? You want to control their decisions? Or do you want government to do it? Being a judge of others is your assumption, not ordained by anyone else unless you are speaking for an organization and recognized to do so. But even a group does not negate individual rights. As to Captain, doubtful you hold military rank or you are in charge of a cruise ship. Another self-bestowed fictitious title. Intollerance? If you find Trans intollerable, why don't you stay away from trans, trans threads, or anywhere trans congregate? Are trans harassing you and you present yourself as a direct victim? What did trans personally do to you? You feel compelled to attack them? Based on what personal experience? You are a victim, but only of your self-disdain projected on a subculture that has never injured you. Try some kindness.

by Anonymousreply 108February 9, 2018 12:18 AM

'Looks like he's flattened his nutsack in a heavy book for a month, like a dried flower, then pasted it back onto his taint'

This is such a brilliant description? Where is this clitoris and the labia? This is just necrotic looking skin and a slit.

by Anonymousreply 109February 9, 2018 1:17 AM

R97, but if you part the visible outer lips of that vagina, you'll find a clitoris and some inner lips.

by Anonymousreply 110February 9, 2018 1:20 AM

You cannot fake the feeling or function of a real vagina. You can not experience orgasm like a woman if you don’t have a uterus.

Part of orgasming as a woman is having the ability to use all of your lower abdomen and core muscles. Once you train your body, you can have vaginal orgasm without clitoral stimulation, and your uterus expands and contracts in quick succession, causing a woman to have multiple orgasms. Eventually, clitoral orgasms will also engage the uterus.

You can NOT do this as a man. Most women don’t even know how to engage their core for strong orgasms.

I would rather jump off a bridge than to have my dick cut off and never orgasm again. But I’m already a chick, so no worries.

I feel sorry for these people. Having this disorder can’t be easy.

by Anonymousreply 111February 9, 2018 3:44 AM

No real clitoris= no bulb of vestibule and no crus clitoris around the 'vaginal' entrance = not much of a 'vaginal orgasm'. Sculpting the glans of a penis down to a tiny button thingy is a laughable ...ok, pitiful... attempt at mimicking a female sex organ.

by Anonymousreply 112February 9, 2018 8:33 AM

Note: the nutbar from R83's link noted that, just before his surgery, he and his gf dressed his penis as a pirate and hung it.

by Anonymousreply 113February 12, 2018 10:26 PM

[quote] Part of orgasming as a woman is having the ability to use all of your lower abdomen and core muscles. Once you train your body, you can have vaginal orgasm without clitoral stimulation, and your uterus expands and contracts in quick succession, causing a woman to have multiple orgasms.

Yep. I remember watching 20/20 or one of those shows about 15+ years ago, and there was a dick's-eye-view footage of a cervix and uterus during orgasm (they used a dildo-shaped device with a camera). The mouth of the cervix kept rapidly dipping down into the puddle of semen, literally sucking it up.

Which is if you're trying to get your wifey preggo, you should cum inside then give her an(other) orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 114February 26, 2018 9:59 AM

Great link, R107. Love Willam, he's brilliant!

by Anonymousreply 115March 4, 2018 5:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!