Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chronic meth addict and Datalounge troll Milo Yiannopoulos drops lawsuit over cancelled book

"Linda" sued for $10 million dollars, and will not receive a single dime from his suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 17, 2019 12:32 AM

Linda is Milo? That makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 1February 20, 2018 10:18 PM

No one with any sense thought the lawsuit would go anywhere. He just did it for attention.

And if I found out Milo really was our very own Linda I would be HOWLING. So pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 2February 20, 2018 10:19 PM

Yep, R1. He was caught on another forum bragging and somebody posted a screenshot here. I forgot which thread, but it was rather hilarious and sad.

by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2018 10:21 PM

After getting cut off from the Mercers and now this, it's unlikely he will ever have enough money to fix those teeth after all.

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2018 10:32 PM

Oh honey, he thinks they ARE fixed!

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2018 10:33 PM

Perhaps he could turn tricks, r4. Oh. Nevermind,

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2018 10:34 PM

He can’t disappear soon enough

by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2018 10:35 PM

God, he is such a troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2018 10:40 PM

He's an ugly piece of shit!

by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2018 10:59 PM

All Milo has left is DL. No one else in the entire world gives a shit about him and his trollery any more. He's too busy hoping to butt-fuck kids.

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2018 11:12 PM

Is this why good 'ol Linda stopped posting here? Ha!

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2018 12:51 AM

So Milo really do frequent DL? Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2018 12:53 AM

He has been for a number of years now R12

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2018 4:57 AM

Milo’s a crackhead. It’s only a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2018 5:04 AM

no milo.

i said no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2018 5:05 AM

Uh oh. What's old Donkeytooth going to eat now. He's lucky England hasn't gutted their social safety net like his boyfriend Drumpf has.

I hope he gets rejected when he applies for benefits.

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2018 5:16 AM

The US should deport him.

by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2018 5:46 AM

I’m not sure why but for awhile I followed Milo on snapchat. It was out of a perverse interest I suppose. anyway he was constantly posting videos bragging about being in first class... but it was always US domestic flights from places like Tampa to Philly where a first class ticket would probably only run you $500 anyway... never saw him do this for international flights and I just knew that if he was in a British Airways first class suite he’d be snapchatting the shit out of that... why brag about a Delta flight with more legroom over a BA flight with a lay down bed and caviar and clotted cream? It was just so pathetically Milo and I laugh about it whenever his name comes up

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2018 2:48 PM

If the suit was dropped with prejudice and Milo can't refile, it means that S&S had something on him that they were going to use to make this go away, and gave him the option of going away gracefully or face the consequences. When you're in this type of situation, and in the prevailing position, it behooves you to let someone like Milo exit quietly and without fanfare, saving your powder for another day.

Translation: Milo lost.

by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2018 3:18 PM

Apparently Milo is selling supplements on Infowars now.

Heh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2018 4:38 PM

That's hilarious that he's Linda. Sounds like something he would do!

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2018 7:50 PM

[quote]Milo

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2018 7:52 PM

Thanks for fixing that, r22!

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2018 10:21 PM

Selling supplements now? What a loser!

by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2018 11:23 PM

Chocolate flavored chicken juice?

by Anonymousreply 25February 21, 2018 11:27 PM

Milo/Linda thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2018 11:44 PM

^^^ Thank you for providing some context. I missed the Linda stuff.

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2018 11:52 PM

He's nowhere near as rich as he claims to be. But I suspect the whole lawsuit was a scam - there's no way he could have honestly believed he'd win, and most of what he does is for attention, which is what it got him.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2018 12:19 AM

What does "with prejudice" mean in this context, DL lawyers?

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2018 12:25 AM

[quote] What does "with prejudice" mean in this context, DL lawyers?

The feeling that everyone who ever crossed that grifter's path experienced, I assume?

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2018 12:27 AM

Interesting, Linda WAS posting with British (or Canadian) spelling back in the day.

I already knew Methy Yawny had a gaggle of sockpuppets for his own threads so I guess this Linda thing shouldn't be such a surprise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2018 11:05 AM

He's selling fake supplements on infowars.

Better or worse than turning tricks?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2018 10:23 PM

Turning tricks can be done with more dignity than anything Alex Jones-related.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2018 10:25 PM

Ah I see this was posted upthread. My bad!

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2018 10:39 PM

Linda means beautiful. There is nothing beautiful about him. Do no pass Go, do not go to Jail, just go straight to HELL!

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2018 11:29 PM

Fun fact: Linda is one of his aunt's names. Maybe this is what inspired our dear girl to get her lovely name?

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2018 11:40 PM

R36 interesting.

by Anonymousreply 37February 24, 2018 1:00 AM

I am sure his "auntie" is quite proud that her name lives on as a faux transwoman troll!

Speaking of aunties, Linda also likes to pay tribute to her auntie by being a frequent OP.

by Anonymousreply 38February 24, 2018 2:48 PM

What a fucking meteoric rise and combustable fall. This creature went from being an arguably cute-ish Internet troll to “journalist” with White House access to the face of a neo-Nazi movement to a reviled pedophile with a full set of ill-fitting dentures before age 35. He also (in my eyes) took down OUT magazine, which I’ll never forgive for its fawning feature story and revealed that Bill Maher, too, has an inexplicable creepy old man side, as he fawned over Milo in his grotesque makeup and pearls. He also accidentally drew more attention to how evil Steve Bannon is through his affiliation with Breitbart.

Milo, you can drink your oleander juice now. Leslie Jones was hired by NBC to cover the Olympics and you’re lying through your plastic donkey teeth about fucking milk thistle on the saddest of all sad Internet conspiracy outlets.

by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2018 3:59 PM

R39 He really is a disgusting cunt.

by Anonymousreply 40February 24, 2018 4:27 PM

I always knew he was "Auntie OP," too, R38.

As soon as people caught onto "Linda," she disappears, and Auntie OP took her place.

by Anonymousreply 41February 24, 2018 4:34 PM

There really wouldn’t be anymore to him dropping the lawsuit than cost. People don’t realise how ridiculously expensive it is to bring a lawsuit about. Corporations have legal teams in place. Therefore, they will deploy a tactic of tying everything up in paperwork for months and even years on end to cost there opponent so much money they have to withdrawer.

Milo said a few months ago he was going to be representing himself! This translated to, the money was now racking up. Even if you represent yourself, you still have to pay court costs for varying stages such as disclosure etc.

Legally, I don’t think S&S had something on him. Otherwise they’d have used this in the first instance to get out of publishing the book.

I’m pretty certain he would have won the case, but lost financially. The problem was, he took to self publishing the book, went public on the lawsuit and was trying to get damages for financial loss from S&S not publishing. However, by his own admission he’s made more money by publishing himself therefore any damages he could expect to get would be minuscule, as he’s profited directly from the act he is claiming damages and breach from. Even being awarded a minuscule amount he would then not be certain of getting all his legal costs back.

He would only have had a worthy legal case for financial recompense had S&S published, owned his content and then refused to market or effectively sell the book. As it was, he took the manuscript and sold it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 42February 24, 2018 4:45 PM

Where are you from, R42? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 43February 24, 2018 4:52 PM

Hey Milo R42, since you aren’t suing SS anymore for canceling Shitty Mein Kampf, you really need to sue your dentist for casting a spell that turned you into a horse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 24, 2018 5:11 PM

Does anyone know If is actually addicted to crack or meth? Curious

by Anonymousreply 45February 24, 2018 5:16 PM

When Dr. Steinberg offered him the “Charlottesville discount” on his new teeth, Milo should have read through the lines.

by Anonymousreply 46February 24, 2018 5:16 PM

R45 Which drug is more likely to drive a person to exercise addiction?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 24, 2018 5:18 PM

Well he wss already a horses ads, r42!

by Anonymousreply 48February 24, 2018 5:52 PM

Are there any black guys here who would fuck him? Be honest.

by Anonymousreply 49February 24, 2018 5:56 PM

^^Make that 'horse's ASS! Damned autocorrect !

by Anonymousreply 50February 24, 2018 5:56 PM

With prejudice means he cannot refile the case later on. It’s a done deal

by Anonymousreply 51February 24, 2018 6:01 PM

Can we please discuss in arduous detail all the ways in which we find Milo physically repulsive?

by Anonymousreply 52February 24, 2018 6:51 PM

Out of perverse curiosity I followed him on Snapchat moons ago. He just announced he is quitting Snapchat because “Snapchat is over.” Which really means no one wants to look at his trollface any longer. His 15 minutes are done. D-O-N-E.

by Anonymousreply 53February 28, 2018 10:21 AM

Snapchat isn't over, not for younger people anyway. Maybe for old hags like him. He's probably never even been invited to a Discord server.

by Anonymousreply 54February 28, 2018 10:31 AM

R54 No one wants to look at him anymore, and whatever impish appeal he may have had to some people two years ago is now tired and embarrassing to all involved.

When is the last time the alt-right, Milo, Richard Spencer or even Steve Bannon was mentioned in the news media? They’re done. I just noticed Bannon only has 50k followers on Twitter—sad for someone who was in such an influential position both at Breitbart and in the White House. Even Nazi Spencer has 80k. No one gives a fuck about these monsters anymore, and starving them of attention is the only way to kill their powers.

by Anonymousreply 55February 28, 2018 10:37 AM

I used to be a big fan of Milo. Don't jump all over me; I have come around to realize I was wrong.

There is a reason why I just admitted to something which can bring me nothing but shame and embarrassment here at the DL: whenever I would write a rather lengthy post which was pro-Milo, nearly everyone following that post would accuse me of being Milo. I assure you I am not he.

I bring this up because several up thread have said that they are certain Milo has posted here in the past(not talking about Linda or Auntie OP, I mean back when he was still somewhat of a Alt right celeb.) Of course I can not say that he did not ever post here, I am merely saying that you can't take someone's word that it is a fact; since we are inundated with people who believe half of Moscow is posting here daily, and they often suspect any positive post to be the product of the person who is the subject of said post.

I have my doubts about him being Linda. She was so pro-tranny, and Milo is quite anti-tranny. It doesn't compute, But, I like the Auntie OP theory. A Brit who is very conservative would match up well with him.

by Anonymousreply 56February 28, 2018 10:45 AM

I learned about Milo Yiannopoulos here, R56, at least a yesr before anyone mainstream had ever heard of him. He had enough fans here (a lot, whether they admit it or not), that when I started to look up videos of him, I listened through a filter of him as “a new Oscar Wilde,” and I accepted him for a few months as a pop culture provocateur—before his messaging became indisputably hate rhetoric, and he was selected to recruit gay voters for Trump, and on and on. So no need for the mea culpa. Lots of people here served as his promoters and cheerleaders for the better part of a year.

by Anonymousreply 57February 28, 2018 10:52 AM

Don't be deliberately obtuse. "Linda's" only purpose was to pose as some pro-tranny troll and say terrible things about gay men as a means of stoking further anti-trans sentiment. He/she/it was so transparent as to be laughable.

by Anonymousreply 58February 28, 2018 10:52 AM

R56, I think most pro-Milo posts at first were of the "whatever you say, Milo" variety, i.e. sarcastic. Then it became clear someone was shilling for Milo's articles, so much so that DL deleted all the threads and blocked links to Breitbart.

Then we started recognizing the same group of pro-Milo trolls working the crowd, like the "liberal who loves a good provocateur" and the "lesbian who thinks Milo is hot."

When that article came out talking about Milo having his own idiot intern shitposters, we realized it must have been him all along. After he lost the Breitbart gig and those shitposters still showed up, well, it could hardly have been anyone BUT Milo. What everyday, unpaid Milo fan would monitor DL for Milo posts for years, and come here with a set of sockpuppets?

by Anonymousreply 59March 1, 2018 8:04 AM

R59 I am the lesbian who thought Milo was hot. And I honestly did like him a lot up until I didn't.

I promise that I am not nor never was a intern shitposter or any sort of a shill. I liked a lot of what he was saying 2 years ago, and I agree with him wholeheartedly about third wave feminism. When he was in his platinum blond stage I found him oddly appealing, and I loved his ability to get under people's skin. Without him we would never have met Trigglypuff.

by Anonymousreply 60March 1, 2018 10:43 AM

Ya count me as skeptical R60 of pretty much your entire post

by Anonymousreply 61March 1, 2018 10:46 AM

R59 Milo had many thousands of dumb followers on Twitter who loved to scream his words and juvenile names at anyone—cuck, etc. He still has followers on Facebook and Instagram, althought the following dwindled. I have no doubt some people googled him and found his name here and jumped into conversations to defend him. That’s not to say that he hasn’t possibly posted here, as well. The whole spirit of this place is founded in juvenile name calling and mocking women’s appearances and attacking other gay men for arbitrary reasons and hating transgender people, so this really is a natural community for him. But especially given that, it’s shortsighted to think all his defenders here were Milo himself.

It is fun to see his star fade, though, and in such a grand way. He ascended to a subcultural superstar within a year and then crashed and burned in months. Now he’s a rock in the middle of the tundra with just a slight glow, his career desperately trying to retain some heat. He is desperate. He worked hard for every moment of embarrassment he gets.

by Anonymousreply 62March 1, 2018 10:55 AM

The best thing he did was drive DL liberals to blind coronary-inducing rage. It was amusing to watch. He scored some great points, and there’s no doubt was a great debator who shook things up and shone a spotlight on the appalling fascist lockstep state of liberal opinion today, where individualistic thought is absolutely prohibited. Pity the cheap points got in the way of the strong points. And as for defending the right of young gay men to have sex: good on him. His point was misrepresented, and its a sorry state of affairs that gay men who once were in the frontlines of championing such, have allowed the dialogue to be overridden by shrill hemale liberals parrotting a heteronormative agenda. And no, I’m not Camille Paglia.

by Anonymousreply 63March 1, 2018 11:06 AM

Typo: not hemale— shemale liberals!!!

by Anonymousreply 64March 1, 2018 11:08 AM

R60, you were being a homophobic piece of shit in this thread 14 months ago while you were fangurling the sentient pile of feces known as Milo.

And looking at that thread plus others found in a quick Google search shows you have always, over the course of YEARS, said the same three things: you're a lesbian who wants to fuck Milo, you love what he says about Trigglypuff, you hate trans as much as he does.

Even the saddest, most limited person in the world would have more than three things to say after years of participating on a forum.

But you're not really a person, are you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 1, 2018 11:27 AM

[quote]it’s shortsighted to think all his defenders here were Milo himself

No one, least of all me, has ever said ALL his defenders were Milo.

Either engage with what I actually said or zip it.

by Anonymousreply 66March 1, 2018 11:30 AM

“...as for defending the right of young gay men to have sex: good on him.”

Uh, what? Last time I checked there are no laws against gay men young or old having sex. And at least where I live, that’s pretty much the first and only life motivation of young gay men. They live to fuck. I don’t know what you think Milo defended heroically. Milo *did* however defend the GOP’s interest in prohibiting gay men from marrying. “Good on him” for that, too? He also paraded around in front of rape victims with a sign that read “Harry Potter + Rape Culture = Both Fantasy.” Good on him for that? He also threw out racist terms constantly and then said he cannot be racist because he likes big black cock. “Good on him” for that? He called Leslie Jones an ape. He just tried to hold a rally called “Why I hate Mexicans.”

R63 On what terms do you like this person? All of the above?

by Anonymousreply 67March 1, 2018 11:31 AM

And Milo was hand-selected to lead a “Gays for Trump” rally at the GOP conference, and he likely motivated a lot of mentally deficient gay racists and lesbians who mistook him for a racist Suze Ormond to cast ballots for Trump. He should be drawn and quartered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 1, 2018 11:36 AM

Here’s the comments he made about sex, which are wholly valid, but were pounced on, distorted an inflated by girly liberals. The gay ones should be ashamed. But, like they saw of their opponents: they’re beyond shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 1, 2018 12:47 PM

[quote]When is the last time the alt-right was mentioned in the news media?

An alt-right proponent just shoot up a school in Florida, you might have a seen a little bit about it in the news.

by Anonymousreply 70March 1, 2018 1:52 PM

I still enjoy his trolling. The abject hysteria he provokes even in his diminished state is quite a joy to behold.

But my God he comes out with some crap sometimes. And the appalling company he keeps - we saw that with the emails that were released. Sure there was nothing explosive in them, but he demonstrated that he was well aware of the fact he was hanging around with white supremacists and various other random, highly questionable people.

Then there's Breitbart. Just take one look at the comments on any article on that site to see what they really think of gays (and also think of him). Why a gay man would align themselves with such people I don't know. And let's not mention the missing fund money that only reappeared after he was called on it, and the pretty awful way he's treated underlings and competitors. He's most definitely a shady invidual.

This is of course aside from the fact I've never really believed that he actually believes many of the things he talks about. He likes the fame controversy brings, but there's a reason why his talks are quite broad without going too deeply into any one subject - he can't because his knowledge of most of what he talks about is superficial awareness of subjects more deeply discussed by other people that he's ripping off.

Etc.

It makes it very hard to defend him really, even though he can be enjoyable on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 71March 1, 2018 2:26 PM

You say:

“And the appalling company he keeps - we saw that with the emails that were released. Sure there was nothing explosive in them, but he demonstrated that he was well aware of the fact he was hanging around with white supremacists and various other random, highly questionable people.”

And yet those email leaks revealed that Yiannopoulos’s PERSONAL passwords included overt references to the Holocaust:

“But … as the story reveals, Yiannopoulos’s account passwords betray a more than abiding interest in Nazis and anti-Semitism. One password, “LongKnives1290,” is a reference to both the infamous Nazi purge known as the Night of Long Knives, and the year King Edward I expelled Jews from England. Another password begins with “Kristall,” which is possibly a reference to the Kristallnacht riot.“

You people who think this guy isn’t evil are either stupid or also have evil inclinations. What is wrong with you? Seriously. Is it because he is a guy, or a gay guy, that you don’t hate him as much as you hate Ann Coulter or Steve Bannon? I don’t get it at all. He is a twisted fuck and he’s not funny or cute, and his rhetoric about feminism and free speech may sound halfway convincing at a first listen, but once you really listen to him and do a little independent research, the smoke and mirrors that surround his claims dissipate and fall away. He fucking supported Donald Trump’s campaign, rallied for him, and served Steve Bannon’s agenda. He used Nazi references in email passwords that were privately held, not created for the sake of antagonizing the public. He’s also a terrible, terrible writer. Look at either the leaked Simon and Schuster manuscript or else at his self-published book. He is an intellectual fraud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 1, 2018 2:37 PM

[quote]possibly a reference to the Kristallnacht riot.

Kristallnacht has been reduced to a "riot"?

by Anonymousreply 73March 1, 2018 2:42 PM

R74 In this case, let’s not lose focus on the point that Kristallnacht was a violent assault on Jewish people that was the tipping point of the Holocaust—and Milo Yiannopoulos privately chose it as a personal reference for his own email passwords. The people above who defend him are either willfully ignorant or seriously fucked up. They are choosing to make excuses for a truly monstrous individual.

by Anonymousreply 74March 1, 2018 2:55 PM

How will he survive? He seems to be the kind who'll die not just IN obscurity, but BECAUSE of his obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 75March 1, 2018 3:09 PM

[quote]The best thing he did was drive DL liberals to blind coronary-inducing rage.

Funny, we're still here. Where's Milo? Oh, that's right, hawking supplements. On the internet's wackadoodle page.

[quote]It was amusing to watch.

It sure is! A real standout on Alex Jones' shitshow.

[quote]He scored some great points, and there’s no doubt was a great debator

One might say a master debater, which is uniquely Miloian. Hey, I made up a word! I iz smart.

[quote]who shook things up and shone a spotlight on the appalling fascist lockstep state of liberal opinion today, where individualistic thought is absolutely prohibited.

Said the troll who parrots rightwing/Milo talking points with 100% accuracy.

'nuff said,

by Anonymousreply 76March 1, 2018 3:10 PM

I don't think he's a particularly good debater myself.

I saw a talk on youtube a while ago where he did a Q&A with the audience. I forget what he was asked, but there were a couple of questions where he clearly didn't have an answer so he went off on a tangent that sounded like he did give an answer but hadn't actually done so. Which wasn't that much of a surprise since most of the talk had been borrowed from elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 77March 1, 2018 3:28 PM

I honestly never saw anyone on DL go into a "blind rage" about Milo, though his homophobia made people angry.

He and the Mercers had to pay agitators at Berkeley because there wouldn't have been any otherwise, and remember, it was a Milo stan who committed murder there. So I'd say it was the alt-righties who were in a rage.

by Anonymousreply 78March 1, 2018 3:39 PM

Because he isn't a debator r77, he is an agitator, a professional troll. That was his whole gig, just like Anne Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 79March 1, 2018 3:41 PM

Shhh R78, you're giving away Milo's secrets.

by Anonymousreply 80March 1, 2018 3:42 PM

[quote]Without him we would never have met Trigglypuff.

That’s not really something One would put in the plus column.

by Anonymousreply 81March 2, 2018 7:49 PM

Whatever happened to Triggylpuff?

by Anonymousreply 82March 2, 2018 8:08 PM

Ana Navarro called Milo a pedophile on The View today.

by Anonymousreply 83March 2, 2018 8:13 PM

Do you accept Milo as part of the gay community? Do we have any evidence he is actually gay vs a pedophile? Any pictures of him being romantic with a guy, or stories of anyone hooking up with him?

by Anonymousreply 84March 4, 2018 3:41 PM

[quote]He scored some great points, and there’s no doubt was a great debator who shook things up

He didn't, you're remembering things quite incorrectly. He's just a big blob of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 4, 2018 5:29 PM

R83 Ana Navarro is a stupid woman. Milo would get points for that.

by Anonymousreply 86March 4, 2018 6:24 PM

R65 This thread did not exist 14 months ago.

Three things to say on a forum? Why don't you ignore-dar me to read my staunch defense of Kevin Spacey. Or my compromise ideas for gun control. My sentiments about the homophobic Migos?

Ho I feel about Olympic skating?

You are a bitter evil creep, but worse than that, you are a bitter, evil, lying creep.

by Anonymousreply 87March 4, 2018 10:24 PM

Oh and might I suggest that you read my post R2 in the Mike Pickle Puffer Pence thread.

Homophobic? Maybe to an evil liar.

by Anonymousreply 88March 4, 2018 10:27 PM

Didn't want to start a new thread so thought I'd put this here:

Milo cancels Arizona appearance after Scottsdale Police inform him of threats, but the Scottsdale Police never actually GOT any threats or spoke with Milo at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 8, 2018 4:50 AM

"The best thing he did was drive DL liberals to blind coronary-inducing rage."

Bitch, you wish.

And here's the SPAZZ STAR of this thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 8, 2018 5:02 AM

Poor Linda..

by Anonymousreply 91March 8, 2018 5:20 AM

"I hope to have some big announcements at the start of next week. Those establishment chucks have literally no idea what they've done."

Milo, February 2017

----

More than a year later, we establishment chucks are still waiting for those big announcements

by Anonymousreply 92March 8, 2018 2:43 PM

And of course my spellcheck turned cucks into chucks

by Anonymousreply 93March 8, 2018 2:44 PM

Bump for some more well-deserved Milo bashing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 17, 2018 11:35 AM

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 95March 17, 2018 11:50 AM

Since the Cambridge Analytics/FB story broke that helped to shed light on Bannon’a interest in Milo Yiannopoulos, it’s interesting to realize that Twitter banned Milo, Breitbart fired Milo, CPAC banned Milo...Facebook and its property Instagram allow him to use them for a public platform.

by Anonymousreply 96March 21, 2018 12:41 AM

[quote]Linda

Cunt

[quote]Milo

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 97March 21, 2018 3:04 AM

Why hasn't this cunt been deported?

by Anonymousreply 98March 21, 2018 3:06 AM

Maybe we should kill two birds with one stone and start a rumor that Milo is fucking Melania.

by Anonymousreply 99March 21, 2018 3:08 AM

He’s a pedophile and should have been deported immediately.

by Anonymousreply 100March 21, 2018 3:17 AM

Milo’s rotting insides are visible on the outside. Here he is probably about two or two and a half years ago...hateable but IMO handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 14, 2018 3:57 PM

...and here he is now. And this is a picture he shared himself! His inner ugliness is corroding his face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 14, 2018 4:00 PM

Then...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 14, 2018 4:01 PM

Why do people get veneers that are way too big for their mouths (and blindingly white at that)? Faye Dunaway and Hillary Duff did the same thing before finally getting a better size (and shade).

by Anonymousreply 104April 14, 2018 4:04 PM

Then...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 14, 2018 4:05 PM

...now.

You can’t just blame the dentures. He went from twinky 20-something to 50-something mariachi band manager in three years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 14, 2018 4:06 PM

R106 He looks fine on his YouTube program. This was yesterday's video. You know,except for the big white teeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 14, 2018 4:17 PM

He will be Perez Hilton’s clone within two years. Mark my words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 14, 2018 4:24 PM

R107 If you can’t hate a misogynistic racist pedophila defender, how in the hell are you gonna hate anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 109April 14, 2018 4:27 PM

What are you dribbling on about, R109?

'I don't hate anyone. Life is too short for that. It's not healthy. There are people I don't like. But I don't actively hate anyone. Not even you.

by Anonymousreply 110April 14, 2018 4:29 PM

R110 Good lord, so serious. “If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?” is a well-known RuPaul quote. I was playing on that. For fun. Not everything written on this site is a contractually binding sentiment.

That said, Milo’s whole entire schtick has been to spread hate. You don’t need to hate him. But he hates you (unless you support him, in which case he panders condescendingly to your innate hatred).

And if you are Milo, who trolls DataLounge, then you definitely hate Milo. Only someone who hates himself so deeply would commit his life to spreading hatred against entire populations of people.

by Anonymousreply 111April 14, 2018 4:36 PM

[quote]You don’t need to hate him. But he hates you (unless you support him, in which case he panders condescendingly to your innate hatred).

So he's like everyone on the left and right? Big deal.

by Anonymousreply 112April 14, 2018 4:39 PM

It's amazing what can be done with an airbrush, R101.

by Anonymousreply 113April 14, 2018 4:40 PM

R112 Oh, Milo. Have you given up on the right?

by Anonymousreply 114April 14, 2018 4:41 PM

[quote]US domestic flights from places like Tampa to Philly

That's the saddest thing I've read on Datalounge this week

by Anonymousreply 115April 14, 2018 4:54 PM

R115 Hey now, bulkhead seating is something to brag about!

by Anonymousreply 116April 14, 2018 4:58 PM

Milo is stuck with the "provocateur" image like Perez Hilton is stuck with his "being a total douche" image. People don't forget that and won't let others forget that. Without the support of his "provocateur" demographic there is nowhere Milo can turn to. The GOP / alt-right used him and I doubt they will bother with him again, because there's more where that came from (Lucien Wintrich, for example).

by Anonymousreply 117April 14, 2018 5:38 PM

Yeah R117 but he’s suckling at Alex Jones’s conspiracy-laden teat now so he is a survivor. As long as he can say “this milk thistle extract will make you a REAL man!” he’ll be #winning!

by Anonymousreply 118April 14, 2018 5:43 PM

r118, I doubt Alex Jones lets him keep all the money / profits he makes on Alex's show. These grifters cut a bitch if they ho stroll on their corner.

by Anonymousreply 119April 14, 2018 5:47 PM

R39 WTF are you smoking. Milo made a fool of himself on maher's show. Maher didn't treat him well when he as on either. Maher hates gay men. Look at what he did to Queen Cohen last night. He couldn't stop reminding everyone that he is a gay. what a cunt Maher is.

by Anonymousreply 120April 14, 2018 5:49 PM

R120 Maher did treat Milo well, given the treatment Milo deserves. And frankly IMO, Andy Cohen deserves to be treated with condescension, too. He presents himself as a giggly airhead who even has bragged that he is too dumb and shallow to be a guest on Bill Maher’s show. And yes, Bill Maher is a homophobe and an Islamophobe, a misogynist and generally a conservative nowadays with the exception of his annoying lust for cannabis. He is an old man who thinks it’s edgy to like weed in 2018. The dude lost me for good when he defended Laura Ingraham for mocking David Hogg. Bill Maher is deplorable and yes, he did defend Milo in press after the interview; he told Entertainment Weekly that Milo is reasonable and that he would like to bring him back on. It was only after the pedo shit came out and CPAC and Breitbart fired Milo that Maher did a 180 and tried to take credit for letting Milo hang himself.

by Anonymousreply 121April 14, 2018 6:00 PM

R121 What was the treatment Milo deserved in your opinion? Being tied to a fence and beaten to death? Bashed? Set on fire?

by Anonymousreply 122April 14, 2018 6:03 PM

Poor dumb pedo slut. He'll die in obscurity--a fate worse than death for attention whores like him.

by Anonymousreply 123April 14, 2018 6:04 PM

Milo is right where he belongs: Has-Been Town.

by Anonymousreply 124April 14, 2018 6:06 PM

How did he get out of Never-been Ville?

by Anonymousreply 125April 14, 2018 6:12 PM

R122 Maher obviously views Milo as a free speech warrior and treated him accordingly, which is his prerogative. He could have and should have challeged him on many issues:

-On Maher’s show, Yiannopoulos suggested that trans people are “more likely to be involved in violent crimes,” suggesting they are sex offenders. That’s a great rhetorical misrepresentation, as they are more likely to be victimized, not perpetrators. Maher let that go, but Maher’s panelists challenged it. Maher shrugged and laughed.

-Maher might have but did not challenge Yiannopoulos on carrying signs that read “rape culture and Harry Potter = both fantasies” in front of rape victims. He could have challenged Yiannopoulos’s false claim (which he was paid to make) that Trump would be the most pro-LGBTQ president in history. He could have seriously pushed Yiannopoulos on his racist rhetoric, his antisemitic comments, his sexual fetishization of black men, which he uses as a defense of his racism. But Maher didn’t address any of these things because he agrees with Yiannopoulos’s anti-Muslim rhetoric, and both are friends of Ann Coulter.

Instead of any of this, Maher treated Yiannopoulos with kid gloves, which included the homophobic way in which he laughed off all of Yiannopoulos’s hateful rhetoric. A lot of people observed and wrote about Maher’s onscreen “bromance” chemistry with Yiannopoulos. If you didn’t see it, watch it again and maybe you will in retrospect.

And see this article. Milo was used to play into LGBT-friendly people’s xenophobic sentiments to secure more votes for Trump. And to be honest, I would not be surprised if Maher himself fell victim to such manipulations, given how explicitly Islamophobic he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 14, 2018 6:14 PM

Epic fail on Maher's part.

by Anonymousreply 127April 14, 2018 6:15 PM

[quote] How did he get out of Never-been Ville?

Real Time With Bill Maher was his ticket to One Hit Wonder Town where, after a series of unfortunate events (release of his past pedo comments and getting dumped by the Mercers) forced him to back his bags relocate to Has Been Town.

by Anonymousreply 128April 14, 2018 6:18 PM

R125 Pretty cut and dry. Bannon directed Breitbart. His star at the time was (very Jewish) Ben Shapiro. Shapiro draws a line in the sand when spreading hatred and Bannon needed someone who has no line and who would magnetize and galvanize Breitbart’s white-supremacist following. Shapiro as primary charismatic Breitbart mascot had to be replaced. So Bannon identified Milo based on his charm and his appearance, plus his ability to give permission to women and gay men to be explicitly hateful toward nonwhite people, Muslim people and trans people. During the election, false trans bathroom scare drama, Muslim scare drama and brown-immigrant scare drama drove votes for Trump. Shapiro wrote when he left Breitbart that Bannon specifically courted white supremacists and gay and gay-friendly white people who hate others in an effort to help Trump’s campaign. He was successful and Trump brought him to the White House.

by Anonymousreply 129April 14, 2018 6:20 PM

Having lost his alt-right Medicis the Mercers, now Milo will go into the twilo unremembered.

by Anonymousreply 130April 14, 2018 6:20 PM

[quote][R121] What was the treatment Milo deserved in your opinion? Being tied to a fence and beaten to death? Bashed? Set on fire?

R122, Matt didn't deserve to die that way. That cunt Milo does.

by Anonymousreply 131April 14, 2018 7:26 PM

I don’t advocate violence against anyone, but I am pretty sure that Milo Yiannopoulos actually would applaud and joke about any trans person murdered the way Matthew Shepherd was murdered.

by Anonymousreply 132April 14, 2018 7:29 PM

Nicely put, r131.

by Anonymousreply 133April 14, 2018 7:31 PM

[quote] I don’t advocate violence against anyone, but I am pretty sure that Milo Yiannopoulos actually would applaud and joke about any trans person murdered the way Matthew Shepherd was murdered.

Sure, he would do that in order to get people's attention. Saying hateful things and getting other people angry that way was his power. All the pundits do is riling people up and then either exploit their outrage (look how UNHINGED they are! They attack little ol' me for expressing myself! They are the real Nazis!) or manipulate them to do the pundit's, and the pundit's master's, bidding.

by Anonymousreply 134April 14, 2018 7:53 PM

R121 No he didn't treat Milo that well. When Milo stepped on his other guests feet, he let them have full reign to go after him. Maher's crazy conservative friend,Ann Coulter, was never treated like Milo was. I think Andy Cohen is vapid BUT why the fuck does he have to play the fucking gay card all the time with him? Even when he talked to another male guest,Maher acted like Cohen was hitting on him. It was so low and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 135April 15, 2018 1:00 AM

R135 I agree that Maher is awful with gay men. I also think Milo and Andy are awful and kind of deserve it...Milo baited the condescension and Andy likes to play dumb and vapid like a teen girl. He’s a fucking half century old and should have shut that shit down. It looks bad for all of us since so many people think Andy Cohen is some kind of homosexual spokesmodel.

by Anonymousreply 136April 15, 2018 1:04 AM

R136 I dislike both Andy and Milo but didn't like it when Maher used Andy's gayness against him. Andy is silly and superficial BUT why go after him because of his sexual orientation? I find that very wrong. Go after him because he is vapid not because he fucks guys.

by Anonymousreply 137April 15, 2018 3:06 AM

It was probably Milo who bumped this old thread in the first place. Dunno why he would bother, there hasn't been any Milo news in months.

by Anonymousreply 138April 15, 2018 3:28 AM

Brilliant thread title OP.

Makes a lot of sense to think that this pile of shit is also Linda.

by Anonymousreply 139April 15, 2018 4:18 AM

Anybody else noticed how fat his ass in in the video where he gets run out of the bar?

by Anonymousreply 140April 23, 2018 1:02 PM

It was stupid lawyers who agreed to take this. I hope they charged up front.

by Anonymousreply 141April 23, 2018 1:31 PM

[quote]Anybody else noticed how fat his ass in in the video where he gets run out of the bar?

not really, no.

by Anonymousreply 142April 23, 2018 1:41 PM

He's got no definition.

by Anonymousreply 143April 23, 2018 1:49 PM

Does Milo like to get pounded in a sling in Atlanta? On Tina, by a bunch of big Ol Uncle Toms?

by Anonymousreply 144April 23, 2018 1:50 PM

He can't be racist because he likes to be pounded by BBCs! His female equivalent likes them dark as well and she isn't any less racist because of her preference.

by Anonymousreply 145April 23, 2018 1:59 PM

R145 who? Lisa Lampanelli?

by Anonymousreply 146April 23, 2018 2:02 PM

Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 147April 23, 2018 2:10 PM

[quote]He can't be racist because he likes to be pounded by BBCs

People still believe that shit?

by Anonymousreply 148April 23, 2018 2:31 PM

R148 yeah they believe it and they say "Give me that big Nigger dick!"

by Anonymousreply 149April 23, 2018 2:37 PM

His black BF doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 150April 23, 2018 5:33 PM

Milo is married to a man and he applied for the Green Card. He said his husband has PhD and has a child from previous relationship.

by Anonymousreply 151June 2, 2018 11:49 AM

dumb cunt

by Anonymousreply 152June 2, 2018 11:52 AM

I say bump him. Why should he get to fade into obscurity? He doesn’t deserve it. He wanted the attention, so what better time to keep a spotlight on him than during his long, slow denouement?

by Anonymousreply 153June 2, 2018 12:25 PM

So sad when someone becomes utterly irrelevant.

I suggest he kill himself. There’s no other way

by Anonymousreply 154June 2, 2018 12:50 PM

There is another way, R154. Ongoing humiliation amd a refusal of anyone to forget or stop mentioning his sickening racism, hatred of women, support of Trump, support of sexually abusing children, scamming and fraud, his stupid ugly dentures.

by Anonymousreply 155June 2, 2018 1:02 PM

Not worth bumping an old thread for, r151.

by Anonymousreply 156June 2, 2018 1:07 PM

R156 Is it worth it to post a new photo from his IG and discuss how deformed his face is looking these days? It’s like his skull bones are sharpening and trying to cut through his temples and his forehead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 2, 2018 1:12 PM

He doesn’t look like a real human.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 2, 2018 1:13 PM

He looks so much like the intellectually disabled aunt of a childhood friend of mine who used to babysit us. She was basically Amelia Bedelia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 2, 2018 1:15 PM

lol, no, he’s not married R151.

by Anonymousreply 160June 2, 2018 7:15 PM

This thread title is a classic and such a good fit for this rancid cunt. Well done OP!

by Anonymousreply 161June 3, 2018 10:07 AM

Even after all this, Milo and Maher keep diddling one another publicly. Bill Maher said that Roseanne’s racist tweets were “abhorrent, bordering on presidential.” Milo thinks Bill is hilarious. I wonder how many times they’ve made out since Milo was on Maher’s show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 3, 2018 11:11 AM

I really don't support Milo's views, but why can't people accept the fact he married an Afro-American man. I recently listen to Sherrod Small Race Wars Podcast and Chad Moore and his husband were there.

by Anonymousreply 163June 3, 2018 12:10 PM

R163 Are you kidding? He has never shown a photo of his alleged husband. He has posted coy, evasive, antagonistic pictures of his hand holding a black man’s hand, etc. That’s it. Objectified body parts, never a whole person—which feeds directly into his “hilarious!” schtick of saying he loves “big black cock.” Not black men, not people, body parts. Are you getting it? The whole entire thing is making mockery of anyone who faithfully reports that Milo fell in love with and married a black man. At any time he could say, and trust me, he is planning to do this, that he never said he likes or respects black *people,* just that he appreciates that black men were bred to have big cocks and that is all he has ever said to any reporter, and all have misinterpreted it.

by Anonymousreply 164June 3, 2018 12:27 PM

His defense is basically "I can't be what you accuse me of, because some of my friends are ... / You're taking my comments way too serious, it's just a joke! Guess you can't take a joke, you special snowflake you!".

Tired and lame.

by Anonymousreply 165June 3, 2018 12:37 PM

Re. [164] I remember when reporters outed and doxxed Pamela Geller's daughters, really scary. I totally understand Milo's situation, he wants to protect his spouse from harassment.

by Anonymousreply 166June 3, 2018 2:15 PM

Look up Tommy Robinson UK.

Eeore is supporting this reprehensible shit stain - tells you a lot about his character! (Hint, He's such a shit stain even the Daily Fail consider him too extreme to support)

by Anonymousreply 167June 3, 2018 2:24 PM

He’s not married, and he’s certainly not married to an African American. He lies about everything. If you are sucked in by it, that’s your problem.

by Anonymousreply 168June 3, 2018 2:27 PM

I think I found Milo's sock puppet Twitter account, Ferretitus (@MadMustelid).

by Anonymousreply 169June 4, 2018 11:43 AM

R169 Interesting...I blocked that account sometime ago. I wonder why. From among all the idiots who support Yiannopoulos, what makes you think that account is him?

by Anonymousreply 170June 4, 2018 11:48 AM

I think it's just a fangurl, r169 -- they've never slipped up and spelled it "colour" or "favour" or anything, and that was often Milo's tell.

by Anonymousreply 171June 4, 2018 11:56 AM

I found Milo refreshing at first, but he quickly became tedious. And then I saw this video, and that was it for me. He destroyed himself with this crap and the pedo comments. Ugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 4, 2018 12:01 PM

R172 I listened to him and engaged with him on Twitter for a while and made myself reserve judgment, or at least an overall verdict, until I couldn’t any longer. Some of his television interviews made me think he might be provoking conversation online to get booked and have better-reasoned dialogue about taboo topics.

But it was long before the Nazi shit and the pedo shit were exposed that I reached a verdict. Twelve to 18 months before then, he had already carried a sign reading “RAPE CULTURE + HARRY POTTER = BOTH FANTASY” and laughed at at least one rape victim to her face in person on a college campus. Reprehensible, immoral and sick. The supposed proponent of free speech also has constantly claimed he was a victim, asking the White House if it could help reinstate his “verified” checkmark on Twitter in the name of free speech without social consequences, he has always sexually objectified black men as disembodied penises, and so on. He has personally victimized individual people, including the transgender protester whom he publicly mocked and rallied his stupid audience against, and then expected to be treated with sympathy as a self-professed victim. He has always mocked anyone who has claimed to be a victim or who clearly has been a victim, with that common Christian American “man up” bullshit, and then as soon as his back was against the wall he counted on “I am a victim” to elicit sympathy from people. Decent people have done nothing to him. He has become a victim of his own words and actions, and that’s pretty hope inspiring in this world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 4, 2018 12:18 PM

MY said he was an "aggressor" who chased men not the victim of child abuse. He publicly shamed and harassed ex Telegraph editor Damian Thompson. Milo #metoo claimed Thompson (his ex mentor) emotionally, mentally abused him, plied him with cocaine and Valium in order to have sex with him and wanted to destroy his career. Thompson never said a word about Milo's shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 174June 4, 2018 12:48 PM

R174 Milo DID say he was a victim of child abuse. He wrote it on Instagram and on Facebook immediately after his CPAC speaking engagement was canceled.

Quote:

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics. And I've repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I'm partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is "about right."

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn't have used the word "boy" -- which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age -- instead of "young man." That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175June 4, 2018 6:27 PM

He claimed he was the victim after the backlash in Feb. 2017 when CPAC discarded him and when he he lost a book deal. He accused Ben of orchestrating campaign against him without evidence.

by Anonymousreply 176June 5, 2018 6:05 AM

Bump for the chronic meth addict!

by Anonymousreply 177March 17, 2019 12:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!