Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Linda" is an alt-right Breitbart troll posing as a transwoman

And he is a stupid, sloppy troll who can't even get his own identity correct.

His initial persona was as a "lesbian" dating a transwoman. Now he has morphed into a transwoman himself who dates and is irresistible to straight men. And now he starts racist Breitbart threads. He may very well be Milo himself.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2018 6:21 PM

I'd vote for it being Milo, the shitty little troll.

No big job for him in the Twitler White House after all he did during the election! Bannon didn't even bring him along for the ride. And the money. And the fame. FUCK.

It must be hard to be so close to having the thing you want most and then have it ripped away without a second thought. Sucks to be a loser like Milo. Bigly.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2017 6:58 AM

Is he still blocked on Twitter? He certainly has endless free time to slither and troll around here.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2017 7:02 AM

I think the Twitter thing is a lifetime ban. Can't he just get a Twitter account under a different name? I don't have Twitter so I don't know but I doubt it would be that difficult to get another account.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2017 7:05 AM

Read all about this stupid cunt at OP and know who he actually is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2017 7:25 AM

Oops, link meant for another thread.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2017 7:25 AM

Linda is very likely the person who claimed to have been trans and in the same programs at Jenner. This was 2 or more years ago. Then they morphed into lesbian like OP said, then went back.

I think they may legitimately be crazy -- I see people like them on comments to blogs and articles quite a bit. Not that they're not playing with a persona, but they have a persona AND are bugfuck crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2017 11:15 AM

It's easy enough to get another Twitter account, R3, and I'm sure he has. But he can't publicly be 'Milo' on that account, be a public figure and amass followers or he'll just get banned again.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2017 11:28 AM

Linda completely stopped posting after OP called her out, and she was on a posting rampage. Makes me think he is right.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2017 11:41 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2017 7:57 PM
by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2017 7:33 PM

Linda is a vile cunt no matter what her body parts.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2017 7:38 PM

Anybody can see that she is Milo herself.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2017 7:44 PM

Poor Milo. Reduced to trolling Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2017 7:48 PM

LInda's definitely British, but pretending not to be. So, yeah, troll-troll-troll.

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2017 8:21 PM

It gives itself away with some of its spelling sometimes. Anybody can see by the "colour" of its lies..

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2017 8:23 PM

Linda claimed to be Canadian from the get go.

by Anonymousreply 16February 28, 2018 10:29 AM

Oh no, Linda at first was American, someone who claimed to have been in the same UCLA trans program as Caitlyn Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 17February 28, 2018 10:34 AM

"Linda" is someone very familiar to us: that badly bleached gay version of Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 18February 28, 2018 10:40 AM

Yeah, and he's terrible about hiding it. I always ignored Linda so I missed the outing, but a few days ago when I went back to read Linda's posts I had to laugh at how obvious it was. It almost made me wonder if it was someone hoping we'd think they were Milo, but since they ran off as soon as they were outed, they obviously were upset they'd been caught.

by Anonymousreply 19February 28, 2018 10:46 AM

Linda speaks in an honest, direct manner. No pussyfooting with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 28, 2018 10:55 AM

R17 Respectfully I disagree. In the very beginning Linda said she was a Canadian woman in a lesbian relationship with a MTF tranny.

It would make no sense for her to have been in a UCLA trans program when she was a woman in love with a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 21February 28, 2018 10:58 AM

We have tons of posters like this now, and they aren’t all playing a persona. Most are indeed alt-right true believers. We’ve been invaded by conservative outsiders and Muriel does nothing.

by Anonymousreply 22February 28, 2018 11:04 AM

R21, this troll has changed their story many times over the years. That's the point.

by Anonymousreply 23February 28, 2018 11:10 AM

I don't think there are a lot of them, just like maybe 3 to 5 who have nothing better to do than troll all day, start incendiary topics, then agree with themselves or each other to make it seem like they are a bunch. You can always tell by how quickly they agree with each other. They are so obvious.

As if real gay men on a gay gossip site are really going to be shilling for the NRA and doling out crazy Alex Jones conspiracy and crisis actor threads.

The sad thing for them is they must realize how ineffective they have been? They've lost ground on this site, if anything.

by Anonymousreply 24February 28, 2018 11:11 AM

Once we realized Matt was several of our trolls, and that D-vida was pretending to be multiple people, I just took to assuming that every long-time troll is using multiple "personalities."

by Anonymousreply 25February 28, 2018 11:13 AM

that was in reference to R22.

by Anonymousreply 26February 28, 2018 11:14 AM
by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2018 6:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!