Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Neil Patrick Harris' Marriage to David Burtka Is Falling Apart (EXCLUSIVE)

In Touch has learned that Neil and husband David Burtka, who’ve been together since 2004, are facing a relationship crisis. “They’re on shaky ground,” an insider close to the actor, 44, and the chef, 42, tells In Touch. And while David always knew Neil is a big flirt, “lately, it’s been more of an issue,” adds the insider. “They love each other and their kids [seven-year-old twins Gideon and Harper], but they want their relationship and lives to be more harmonious. Right now, the marriage could go either way.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288December 15, 2018 9:42 AM

A tall, dark, and handsome gentleman was dining with friends at Chicago’s hip Girl & the Goat restaurant when Neil Patrick Harris, going incognito in a baseball cap, spontaneously stopped by his table...and made a curious proposition.

“Neil went up to my friend and said, ‘Hey, you’re really sexy. Can I give you my number?’ and, ‘Come to my hotel later,’” a source exclusively tells In Touch of the alleged encounter, which happened during the actor’s trip to the Windy City for a Dec. 8 book signing.

“My friend, who’s a fan of Neil’s, told him he’s straight and said, ‘I’m confused. Aren’t you married?’ Neil told him, ‘My marriage isn’t working out.’ ”

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2018 5:39 AM

They’re fundamentally different people. “Neil is outgoing and loves to party and go out on a moment’s notice, while David often calls himself ‘Mr. Homebody,’” explains the insider, noting that the Emmy-winning How I Met Your Mother alum can be high maintenance and moody. “That drains David. So that’s a constant source of conflict.” (A rep for Neil denies there is marriage trouble or that Neil hit on another man at Girl & the Goat.) They’ve been dealing with their problems for a long time.

A year ago, Neil, who wed David in 2014, revealed he was going to therapy twice a week, and in April, David told In Touch that they’ve long sought a professional’s help together. “It’s not easy being in a relationship. We go to couples therapy,” David said. “Not that there’s anything wrong, but it’s nice to sort of just talk to someone who is a mediator. That’s helped.” But lately, according to the insider, “because of Neil’s schedule, the therapy hasn’t been as consistent, but they’ve been going.”

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2018 5:40 AM

They're also struggled to adjust to David’s decision to stop drinking alcohol last year. “I didn’t like the way I was acting, I thought, ‘I owe it to myself. I owe it to my kids, to be there 100 percent,’” David said in April. But instead of helping strengthen the family, tension with Neil only increased, says the insider: “It always does when one partner gets sober and the other one doesn’t.”

Still, divorce is a step neither of them is willing to take lightly. “They’re constantly told how much their public marriage and kids have meant to the gay community, and both take that seriously and want to remain role models,” says the insider. “They’re both decent people who love each other and their kids and are trying to work it out.”

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2018 5:41 AM

lordy, where do the kids go when they divorce...

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2018 5:42 AM

you'd have to drink to be around NPH....like, a lot.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2018 5:43 AM

NEIL IS A WHORE AND IT SHOWS ON HIS WEATHERED FACE....sorry for screaming, but I feel strongly about this.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2018 5:43 AM

Why don't they just get a duplex and live on separate floors? They can work out their lives and if they are otherwise friendly, live near but do their own thing.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2018 5:44 AM

Years ago I was working at J Crew and helped them both. David was very sweet, Neil was an utter asshole. It was like David was going above and beyond to make up for his partners behavior. I bet that would be draining.

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2018 5:46 AM

but what do i say when he wants me to sit on his mouth?

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2018 6:00 AM

Chef?

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2018 6:00 AM

So who's going to get that beautiful house they live in? I'm guessing NPH! He most likely brought it, so.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2018 6:02 AM

yes they could do like Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton in London who split and then moved into adjacent mews houses around the corner from Tom Hiddleston

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2018 6:06 AM

I still remember seeing David in "The Play About the Baby" some years ago; he was very good and very naked in it with an actress, while Brian Murray and DL fave Marian Seldes were otherwise marvelous (and clothed).

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2018 6:08 AM
by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2018 6:27 AM

David is right up my alley. After he’s done with Neil, he can come my way and get some good couch dick every night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2018 6:30 AM

Doogie Howser is gay? What?!

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2018 6:33 AM

I hate to say it, but David is looking better these days. I lost a little bit of respect for NPH after he yelled at his kids in public, and this makes it sound like he is the instigator of most of their marital problems. One wonders if David's drinking had anything to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2018 6:33 AM

Neil didn't want a husband and a family--he wanted constant photo ops to create more attention for himself.

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2018 6:33 AM

Honestly, I always liked Chad Allen better than him.

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2018 6:35 AM

Neil is a piece of shit. His aging will advance even more rapidly once he breaks up with David and becomes a full time middle-aged party boy.

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2018 6:36 AM

Who's the top in this relationship? Do we know?

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2018 6:47 AM

i think neil is rather handsome

by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2018 6:47 AM

I hope they make it work.

by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2018 6:56 AM

Being a party boy after 35 is pathetic. He's going to be 45.

by Anonymousreply 24January 16, 2018 6:56 AM

So Neil is a slut and an asshole, way to pick your role models gay community!

by Anonymousreply 25January 16, 2018 6:57 AM

I'm waiting for someone's collapse to be complete.

by Anonymousreply 26January 16, 2018 6:57 AM

[quote]So Neil is a slut and an asshole, way to pick your role models gay community!

Nobody asked me, and I would not have chosen him. I never even watched [italic]Doogie Howser, MD[/italic]. I was more of a [italic]Parker Lewis Can't Lose[/italic] kind of guy even if none of them were actually gay (just my luck).

by Anonymousreply 27January 16, 2018 6:59 AM

Truly devastating news.

by Anonymousreply 28January 16, 2018 7:00 AM

Gays don't have exclusive relationships, so if NPH is cheating that is to be expected and David too has cheated.

[quote]Who's the top in this relationship? Do we know?

Neil of course

r15

Old photo, add about 50 pounds most of it in his stomach

[quote]lordy, where do the kids go when they divorce...

Neil's is the biological father of the boy, David of the girl, of course

by Anonymousreply 29January 16, 2018 7:01 AM

Speak for yourself, R29. Don't extrapolate Neil's infidelity onto every other gay man. That's beyond homophobic. That's a self-fulfilling prophesy. I feel bad for David being used like this.

by Anonymousreply 30January 16, 2018 7:03 AM

[QUOTE]So Neil is a slut and an asshole, way to pick your role models gay community!

We don’t really have any good role models.

by Anonymousreply 31January 16, 2018 7:05 AM

Yes to David, "jump in a grease fire" to Neil.

by Anonymousreply 32January 16, 2018 7:07 AM

What is NPH supposed to so david doesn’t give up his ass the way he used too.

by Anonymousreply 33January 16, 2018 7:13 AM

NPH is a magician. Can't he make their problems disappear?

by Anonymousreply 34January 16, 2018 7:14 AM

R24 what do you expect? NPH is rich he doesn't have to work. There's plenty of money. And lots of Dick out there so why stick to one when you can have a new one nightly?

by Anonymousreply 35January 16, 2018 7:17 AM

[quote] We don’t really have any good role models.

Heteros made a role model out of Bill Cosby. They're ones to talk.

by Anonymousreply 36January 16, 2018 7:17 AM

[quote]And lots of Dick out there so why stick to one when you can have a new one nightly?

Because one of them might be Danny Pintauro's.

by Anonymousreply 37January 16, 2018 7:18 AM

[quote]Young, rich, and freaky, is what he is.

Freaky, certainly. Rich is relative. But young? He looks like David's father, if not grandfather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 16, 2018 7:22 AM

NPH was a child star. Is it any wonder he has problems?

He's also probably like a million other GenXers who had kids and suddenly discovered they had no parenting skills thanks to their own shitty upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 39January 16, 2018 7:23 AM

You straights aren't any better, r25. Or have you not been watching the news lately?

by Anonymousreply 40January 16, 2018 7:24 AM

[quote]NPH was a child star. Is it any wonder he has problems?

You mean "uh-oh" problems like what happened to that white girl on my show who went on to host a show about really fat people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 16, 2018 7:25 AM

Their home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 16, 2018 7:26 AM

Anybody know what breed of dog this is? So cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2018 7:33 AM

I'm not one of the "straights" R40.

by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2018 7:35 AM

Ah, a fellow gay who calls everyone else "you gays" while scolding the entire community, r44. That's better.

by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2018 8:01 AM

They were adorable and now they're not? I think David is cute as hell. He's the serious wifey type who gave up drinking for the kids. I don't want to be him but I think that's pretty sweet. Neil is an asshole and smarmy as heck. Who would want to go to his hotel room? Dude is ugly and looks 15 years older than his age. He wants a new, younger model and to ditch the full time father routine. That's not admirable - no matter who does it.

by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2018 8:18 AM

Did someone say ‘Role Model’?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2018 8:24 AM

[quote]NPH is rich he doesn't have to work.

Are you his accountant?

by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2018 8:58 AM

Doesn’t anyone know why NPH looks so weathered and thin as of late ? Drugs, illness ? Is he a coke or meth user ? Good for David to put down the booze , but it was probably a coping mechanism to deal with his hubby . Sad, as I like them together . Reminds me a bit of Portia and Ellen. Ellen and her demons seem to dominate their relationship as well. The other parties are obviously submissive because they’re not the ones with the fat paychecks .

by Anonymousreply 49January 16, 2018 9:05 AM

I think all that weight Neil lost while playing Hedwig really screwed up his body. David is sweet, but maybe not the brightest bulb you'll ever meet.

I'm guessing they won't split up. Neil is way to image-obsessed to let that happen, at least without a serious exit strategy in the works.

by Anonymousreply 50January 16, 2018 9:18 AM

R44 I'm not the one you responded to, but I'm glad that you clarified who you are.

I can't understand why that poster automatically assumed that comment came from a straight. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 51January 16, 2018 9:32 AM

R45 He did not say "you gays."

Oversensitive much?

by Anonymousreply 52January 16, 2018 9:34 AM

[quote] A tall, dark, and handsome gentleman was dining with friends at Chicago’s hip Girl & the Goat restaurant when Neil Patrick Harris, going incognito in a baseball cap, spontaneously stopped by his table...and made a curious proposition. “Neil went up to my friend and said, ‘Hey, you’re really sexy. Can I give you my number?’ and, ‘Come to my hotel later,’” a source exclusively tells In Touch of the alleged encounter, which happened during the actor’s trip to the Windy City for a Dec. 8 book signing. “My friend, who’s a fan of Neil’s, told him he’s straight and said, ‘I’m confused. Aren’t you married?’ Neil told him, ‘My marriage isn’t working out.’ ”

C'mon are you that naive to think NPH would walk up to a table of people, try to pick up a guy in front of everyone and then declare his marriage is in trouble? Please, I know a lot here wish ill will to successful out celebrities, but this story is pure bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 53January 16, 2018 9:36 AM

NPH looks busted. Why go to all that trouble with a house husband and kids to ditch it less than ten years later. NPH mild life crisis is upon us.

by Anonymousreply 54January 16, 2018 9:37 AM

Gay marriage also allows for equality in gay divorce.

Same custody battles, child support battles, alimony, property division, etc. Unless theres been a pre or post nup. But thats another set of battles.

If they break up, David will claim he sacrificed his career for family & want NPH to pay up. Guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 55January 16, 2018 9:37 AM

If you think gays are monogamous you're screwy and if you think your partner isn't cheating on you, you're delusional.

Prenups are pretty much a waste of time and the longer the marriage goes on the higher chance it will be thrown out in its entirety.

It will be interesting to see, from a legal standpoint what happens to the kids and what exactly the legal custody is for them is, since they both have different biological fathers.

by Anonymousreply 56January 16, 2018 9:40 AM

I imagine gay fidelity works a lot like straight fidelity. If the couple are homely and undesirable, they may actually be faithful to one another.

You know the old chestnut, "One is only as faithful as his/her options allow." That is definitely the case in the straight world.

by Anonymousreply 57January 16, 2018 9:43 AM

Who was this guy seen with NPH at last week's Golden Globes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 16, 2018 9:59 AM

So Neil decided to become a father to two children, yet wants to go out "on a moment's notice" and party...Sounds like he is not into being a parent so much. If they split, David the non-drinker should get custody and Neil can pay oodles of child support.

Just as with hetero couples, it's the child support that David can rely on. Prenups have no impact on child support. And with rich people, that means until kids are 21 and involves paying for college as well.

by Anonymousreply 59January 16, 2018 10:38 AM

R12, where are those mews in London? The ones where Burton, Carter and Hiddleston live?

by Anonymousreply 60January 16, 2018 10:43 AM

They need couple therapy asap. And they need to realize having children is not like getting new luggage or a new pet. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 61January 16, 2018 10:47 AM

So Kneel is the father of the boy and the chef is the father of the girl. Do you think they will take their respective child in the divorce? Would someone want the child that's not their bio child?

by Anonymousreply 62January 16, 2018 10:48 AM

[quote]he can come my way and get some good couch dick every night.

Why not bed dick, r15?

by Anonymousreply 63January 16, 2018 10:48 AM

I already went through this with Don and Betty. I can't go through it again.

by Anonymousreply 64January 16, 2018 10:51 AM

[quote]C'mon are you that naive to think NPH would walk up to a table of people, try to pick up a guy in front of everyone and then declare his marriage is in trouble?

I have a friend who Larry Kramer tried to pick up in the same way. Larry walked up to him in a restaurant, said he was very beautiful and gave him his phone number. And I can imagine that if Neil had been drinking, he might not be as careful about what he was saying.

by Anonymousreply 65January 16, 2018 10:53 AM

r43 Looks like part Maltese.

by Anonymousreply 66January 16, 2018 10:54 AM

R58-its joe machota- super agent-google him

by Anonymousreply 67January 16, 2018 11:01 AM

ide never leave home if i had NPH's lover. man he fine.

by Anonymousreply 68January 16, 2018 11:05 AM

Actually, it sounds as if David is planning an exit strategy. Giving up drinking, being the primary caregiver, all of this will matter when it comes to custody.

by Anonymousreply 69January 16, 2018 11:16 AM

Yup R69

David is gonna be one rich divorcée if he gets primary or sole custody.

by Anonymousreply 70January 16, 2018 11:20 AM

I despise promiscuous cheats. They are selfish children.

Treat your partner with respect or leave.

by Anonymousreply 71January 16, 2018 11:23 AM

Hopefully David won't come crawling back to Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 72January 16, 2018 11:23 AM

The name Neil Patrick Harris is instantly recognizable.

David Burtka, not so much.

Get it ?

by Anonymousreply 73January 16, 2018 11:40 AM

If he wanted to be instantly recognizable, maybe he should go on The Food Network or something. What kind of chef is he again?

by Anonymousreply 74January 16, 2018 11:45 AM

Who didn't see this coming?

The kids are getting old and their cuteness factor is fading so it means less opportunities to whore them out in photos for attention. They were worth the publicity/attention so long as their looks held but now they are just becoming a drag to NPH and his career.

NPH lives on attention. The only other things that can sustain his existence are booze, good drugs and hot cock.

That Best Show Ever debacle really hurt him because it made the viewing public aware that he will stoop to whatever low he can just for attention. The Netflix show based on those kid books is also no supplying the attention/het he requires so he is drowning himself in liquor and anonymous cock.

by Anonymousreply 75January 16, 2018 11:54 AM

They have to hold on until Halloween so we get one more amazing family photo.

by Anonymousreply 76January 16, 2018 11:56 AM

NPH was a twink, and is blondish/ginger. They don’t age well. Even towards the end of HIMYM it looked like his face was starting to collapse. I saw him in person years ago on Fire Island waiting for a private return boat from the Pines. He was chit chatting with David Hyde Pierce, I was completely unimpressed by those two small-ish men, very slight of build, very fey, pale as a glass of milk.

by Anonymousreply 77January 16, 2018 11:57 AM

He should settle down with a woman and raise the kids.

by Anonymousreply 78January 16, 2018 11:58 AM

David is aging better. Neil looks like Lurch.

by Anonymousreply 79January 16, 2018 11:59 AM

imagine seein the vids of NPH fucking the shit outta his hot man.

his ass is soo fukable and yums

by Anonymousreply 80January 16, 2018 12:02 PM

I have always been bothered that Hollywood made a formerly closeted aspiring Vegas-type magician its token homo. Especially considering he is a former child star. Imagine the unplumbed depths of traumas buried in his psyche.

by Anonymousreply 81January 16, 2018 12:04 PM

I've always been a little suspicious that they married in Italy in 2014 before it was legal there and before it was universally legal in The US. Not sure what the legal status of their 'marriage' would be?

by Anonymousreply 82January 16, 2018 12:09 PM

I wish the poster who used NPH/DB in MOMMY DEAREST dialogue were here.

by Anonymousreply 83January 16, 2018 12:20 PM

R83...I'm still here

DAVID: "My babies! Someone stole both my babies!"

NPH: "That's good, darling. They were thoughtless, selfish, spoiled children - who outlived their photogenic possibilities."

by Anonymousreply 84January 16, 2018 12:25 PM

[quote]Actually, it sounds as if David is planning an exit strategy. Giving up drinking, being the primary caregiver, all of this will matter when it comes to custody.

And planting articles in the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 85January 16, 2018 12:27 PM

[quote]David is sweet, but maybe not the brightest

Are you his accountant?

by Anonymousreply 86January 16, 2018 12:27 PM

[quote]David Burtka, not so much

Is that what all the Muslim women wear?

by Anonymousreply 87January 16, 2018 12:29 PM

NPH: "You know what's missing in my life?"

DAVID: "A hit TV show."

by Anonymousreply 88January 16, 2018 12:30 PM

David has squished up, malformed tittie ta tas, so you know Neil must be a tit monster

by Anonymousreply 89January 16, 2018 12:30 PM

NPH: "David, you haven't touched your lunch."

DAVID: "It's raw."

NPH: "It's rare, not raw."

DAVID: "But it's got all this red juice when you push on it."

NPH: "Then don't push on it. Darling, rare meat is good for you. The doctor said so. David, meat loses its vitamins if it's overcooked."

DAVID: "But I'm a chef. I know these things."

NPH: "He negotiates everything like a goddamn Hollywood agent. David, eat your lunch. You are not getting up from this table until you have finished that meat."

by Anonymousreply 90January 16, 2018 12:34 PM

Thank you, r84/90! You never disappoint.

by Anonymousreply 91January 16, 2018 12:37 PM

Even when they were little he said David was more "bonded with them."

He's not into the married family thing it seems...it's not a midlife crisis as he has always been this way.

by Anonymousreply 92January 16, 2018 12:41 PM

so NPH is your average married man looking for flings and their family isn't as perfect as they've always been eager to sell... Are we surprised?

by Anonymousreply 93January 16, 2018 12:43 PM

NPH: "Donnnnnn't FUCK with me, divorce lawyers! This ain't my first time at the rodeo."

by Anonymousreply 94January 16, 2018 12:45 PM

NPH is aging in dog years and way too thin. I'm sure he figures if he weighs the same as he did at 25, he will look 25 again. Sorry, doesn't work that way. Gotta chose the face or the ass baby.

by Anonymousreply 95January 16, 2018 12:46 PM

Neil: David is cut out of the pre-nup for reasons that are well known to him.

by Anonymousreply 96January 16, 2018 12:51 PM

r57 Oh, I don't know about that. One of the homeliest gay couples I know got plenty of action from bi, bi/curious and 'straight' men stopping by their secluded estate for a little action.

by Anonymousreply 97January 16, 2018 1:08 PM

NPH was a whore at my Equinox, always hanging around the locker rooms. David would frequently accompany him, trying to control him, but NPH would flee him. They never should have married. NPH is a well known bareback whore.

by Anonymousreply 98January 16, 2018 1:15 PM

DAVID (to NEIL): " If you're acting, you're wasting your time. If you're not, you're wasting mine."

NEIL: (feigns hurt, reverts to Southern drawl): "I'm not actin'!"

DAVID: Good night. Good luck. Goodbye.

(walks out)

NEIL slams bedroom window open, where children are outside.

NEIL: "Gideon! Harper! DAMN IT!"

by Anonymousreply 99January 16, 2018 1:15 PM

Most straight hollywood relationships don't work out, why would you expect the gay ones to be any different.

[quote]So Neil decided to become a father to two children, yet wants to go out "on a moment's notice" and party

Yeah but they are rich with nannies. The reality is wealthy people don't have to be there day in and day out to take care of the kids and often aren't.

by Anonymousreply 100January 16, 2018 1:25 PM

NPH though marriage and kids would help build his audience of straight mommy fans. David might have thought it was real.

Magicians are always creepy.

by Anonymousreply 101January 16, 2018 1:33 PM

[quote]Magicians are always creepy.

Clowns are worse.

by Anonymousreply 102January 16, 2018 1:35 PM

[quote]Not The Mommie Dearst Troll

Of course not. A real troll would have spelled it correctly.

by Anonymousreply 103January 16, 2018 1:37 PM

“You're nothing but a rotten, crooked chef... supplying the grease that makes this shitty catering business work. You think your life's a mystery? There isn't a dirty dish up in this entire sink that I don't know about, and YOUR hand is in EVERY ONE of them... you REEK OF IT!!!”

by Anonymousreply 104January 16, 2018 1:55 PM

Wasn't David in a relationship with Simon Halls, Matt Bomer's current husband, and they had a kid together, too?

by Anonymousreply 105January 16, 2018 2:10 PM

At least he didn't waste his prime in the closet in some dumbass cult.

by Anonymousreply 106January 16, 2018 2:12 PM

This is exactly why you don't have children!!!

by Anonymousreply 107January 16, 2018 2:55 PM

[quote]I have always been bothered that Hollywood made a formerly closeted aspiring Vegas-type magician its token homo.

They didn't, NPH single handedly made being a homosexual respectable. Even in Russia, Putin said he was an exception to the rule. Without NPH you would have no gay marriage.

[quote]So Neil decided to become a father to two children

No, his child is the boy and David has the girl. He can perhaps ACT LIKE a father to the girl, but he is not her father.

by Anonymousreply 108January 16, 2018 3:03 PM

InTouch?? Not saying they aren't having problems but using that as a source is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 109January 16, 2018 3:13 PM

[quote]No, his child is the boy and David has the girl. He can perhaps ACT LIKE a father to the girl, but he is not her father.

Yeah...no, he is her father. That he is not her biological parent doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 110January 16, 2018 3:15 PM

[quote]If he wanted to be instantly recognizable, maybe he should go on The Food Network or something.

Read the thread at R38. His show lasted one episode on the Cooking Channel. He also made an unfortunate appearance on The Food Network's show The Kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 111January 16, 2018 4:03 PM

NPH = Narcissistic Personality Ho.

by Anonymousreply 112January 16, 2018 4:07 PM

[quote]Who's the top in this relationship? Do we know?

Let's hope it's Neil. David's beautiful ass was meant to be plowed regularly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 16, 2018 4:08 PM

[quote] [R58]-its joe machota- super agent-google him

BAH! There is nothing "super" about him!

by Anonymousreply 114January 16, 2018 4:38 PM

I am amazed they are still together, but I think David puts up with a lot because NPH funds his catering company and gives him the nice house.

NPH always reminds me of a junior Kevin Spacey. He's smarmy and always has to show off and be the center of attention. And, like Spacey, he's not the best looking guy in the world but fancies himself so. I hope he does not have Spacey's personality problems.

by Anonymousreply 115January 16, 2018 4:42 PM

If it's a problem that David isn;t drinking but NPH is, that means NPH must be hitting the bottle pretty hard.

by Anonymousreply 116January 16, 2018 4:44 PM

This makes me sad. They’re Gay America’s royal family.

by Anonymousreply 117January 16, 2018 4:44 PM

[quote] always has to show off and be the center of attention

You described half of Hollywood, it is why they do what they do for a living.

by Anonymousreply 118January 16, 2018 4:44 PM

[quote] You described half of Hollywood, it is why they do what they do for a living.

Some are much worse than others. Actors who regularly have to do imitations/magic/play the piano/sing/dance when they are on talk shows to show how multi-talented they are are the thirstiest: NPH, Spacey, Jeremy Renner...

by Anonymousreply 119January 16, 2018 4:49 PM

r117 I'd say more like the scullery maid and the head footman

by Anonymousreply 120January 16, 2018 4:53 PM

[quote]This makes me sad. They’re Gay America’s royal family.

Considering how much the British Royals fool around, that analogy is not as far off as you think.

by Anonymousreply 121January 16, 2018 4:55 PM

[quote] If it's a problem that David isn;t drinking but NPH is, that means NPH must be hitting the bottle pretty hard.

Hell, I don't think Larry Hagman drank that much when he was on [italic]Dallas[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 122January 16, 2018 4:56 PM

It is always going to be a source of conflict if one partner drinks and one doesn't.

Either you both drink, or your both are sober. If not it will cause arguments.

by Anonymousreply 123January 16, 2018 5:02 PM

R17 NPH after he yelled at his kids in public

Source pls

by Anonymousreply 124January 16, 2018 5:02 PM

Is there any married man, gay or straight, who is trying to hook up with someone who clearly knows he is married that doesn't say "My marriage isn’t working out"?

by Anonymousreply 125January 16, 2018 5:06 PM

NPH: David, my David, you're in a position to do me a favor that will be as big a favor for you as it is for me.

DB : You don't have to ask! You only have to tell me.

NPH : Good. I want you to leave me.

DB : Leave you? Leave you?

by Anonymousreply 126January 16, 2018 5:08 PM

[quote]Is there any married man, gay or straight, who is trying to hook up with someone who clearly knows he is married that doesn't say "My marriage isn’t working out"?

You'd think a gay married guy would just say "my partner understands" or something. It isn't a gay guy would find it hard to believe a gay couple might be in a non-monogamous relationship.

by Anonymousreply 127January 16, 2018 5:12 PM

R124, this is for you:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 16, 2018 5:22 PM

[quote] It isn't a gay guy would find it hard to believe a gay couple might be in a non-monogamous relationship.

It's not a matter of what I believe, but what I approve of.

by Anonymousreply 129January 16, 2018 5:22 PM

I like Neil. I think he should stop wearing a Burtka. He'd look so much better without it.

by Anonymousreply 130January 16, 2018 5:23 PM

I call bullshit on a lot of this. And In Touch has always been known as Out of Touch.

by Anonymousreply 131January 16, 2018 5:24 PM

I wonder how much of their troubles come from career issues and competitiveness.

David's career in entertainment fizzled. And NPH has been going through a rough patch, too.

by Anonymousreply 132January 16, 2018 5:25 PM

[quote]And NPH has been going through a rough patch, too.

Now he is doing that Netflix kids show, so he has been working regularly again.

by Anonymousreply 133January 16, 2018 5:33 PM

Is the Netflix show [italic]A Series of Unfortunate Events[/italic] at least better than the movie? I remember that being fairly mediocre when all was said and done.

by Anonymousreply 134January 16, 2018 5:35 PM

The first season got good reviews, I didn't watch it, because no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 16, 2018 5:37 PM

I think it's time for a Doogie Howser reboot. We see Doogie 35 years later.

by Anonymousreply 136January 16, 2018 5:51 PM

I was wondering whatever happened with Burtka's "return" to the theater. They moved to NYC and made such a big deal about how he wanted to start working more. He did one silly show, gave a half hearted performance and then abruptly quit due to vocal issues supposedly but he was seen hanging out in the Hamptons and swimming and stuff when he was supposedly sick.

That seemed to be the end of his return to the theater.

by Anonymousreply 137January 16, 2018 5:52 PM

I don't care what you people say, Harper and Gideon are the greatest names ever.

by Anonymousreply 138January 16, 2018 6:24 PM

What do you think people call Gideon for short? Gid? Dee?

by Anonymousreply 139January 16, 2018 6:26 PM

We call them Giddsy and the girl.

by Anonymousreply 140January 16, 2018 6:28 PM

r137 How do you "return" to something you were never involved in?

by Anonymousreply 141January 16, 2018 6:29 PM

What R7 said. They have the $$$ to make this type of arrangement work. A breakup won't do much for NPH's image since they decided to have kids.

by Anonymousreply 142January 16, 2018 6:29 PM

Deon

by Anonymousreply 143January 16, 2018 6:31 PM

What a fucking nightmare divorce is, even the friendlier ones. We gays should be careful what we wish for...

by Anonymousreply 144January 16, 2018 6:34 PM

In order for NPH to be the top he'd actually have to have a penis

by Anonymousreply 145January 16, 2018 8:01 PM

They're 2 gay men. It's a given at least one of them is fucking around outside the relationship. I'm sorry, but we're all pigs. Few of us are able to control our primal urges full time.

by Anonymousreply 146January 16, 2018 8:11 PM

R128 that's not as bad as this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147January 16, 2018 8:22 PM

They should arrange a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy and fuck on the side.

by Anonymousreply 148January 16, 2018 8:24 PM

r137 he had a few major credits from years ago. An Edward Albee play and Gypsy on Broadway with Bernadette Peters where he had a featured role. Not saying he was great but he was definitely "in" it for a while.

by Anonymousreply 149January 16, 2018 8:25 PM

The hershey highway is the road to misery!

by Anonymousreply 150January 16, 2018 8:25 PM

[quote]In order for NPH to be the top he'd actually have to have a penis.

Actually, Doogie is quite dongful.

by Anonymousreply 151January 16, 2018 8:31 PM

[quote]In order for NPH to be the top he'd actually have to have a penis.

He has one, and it's magnificent.

by Anonymousreply 152January 16, 2018 8:31 PM

[quote][quote]In order for NPH to be the top he'd actually have to have a penis

It's longer than I am.

by Anonymousreply 153January 16, 2018 8:32 PM

Loved Neil in the super boring A Series of Unfortunate Events

by Anonymousreply 154January 16, 2018 8:36 PM

R147, Get real. That's how parents the world over deal with tantrum fits. It's not like she can give him a time out in a parking lot.

by Anonymousreply 155January 16, 2018 8:38 PM

R57 There aren't that many hot people in the world. If you already have a hot partner with a great dick, why go for a lesser one for the sake of primitive diversity?

by Anonymousreply 156January 16, 2018 8:47 PM

[quote]primitive diversity?

People get bored only hooking up with the same person for the rest of their life, variety is the spice of life. The chase can be fun.

by Anonymousreply 157January 16, 2018 8:48 PM

R157 Dunno I'd be disappointed if the new guy isn't up to the standards set by the previous one. So in a way if you scored a partner who's good looking, interesting and talented in bed, you've no way left but up, and it's lonely at the top.

by Anonymousreply 158January 16, 2018 8:51 PM

My partner and I decided to allow the other to hook up with other guys when we travel for work. Rules are must play safe, and telling the other about as much as he wants to know. Personally I like hearing about his conquests, he's got a great dick and it needs to be shared!

by Anonymousreply 159January 16, 2018 8:52 PM

I don't think Harper or Gideon look anything like Neil Patrick Harris did when he was a kid. I think they both belong to David, biologically.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160January 16, 2018 8:53 PM

I think both kids are identical to David.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161January 16, 2018 8:55 PM

R159 Haha you are generous! I'd never share a great one. Now an ordinary fuck buddy can hook up with whoever he wants, I don't care as long as it's safe.

by Anonymousreply 162January 16, 2018 8:55 PM

The more leeway you give someone, the more careless and spontaneous they become. You really have no way of knowing how "safe and careful" they are when away from home. So you best make sure everyone is "safe and careful" at home.

[Bold] "No Baloon, No Party ! "

by Anonymousreply 163January 16, 2018 9:03 PM

R159 Is your partner older?

by Anonymousreply 164January 16, 2018 9:03 PM

Why are we homos such whores? Not me. I'm not a whore. But R159 and his partner..."I like to hear about his conquests." That was just creepy.

by Anonymousreply 165January 16, 2018 9:05 PM

Why is it creepy? Some people have funny or sexy hook up stories.

by Anonymousreply 166January 16, 2018 9:12 PM

Do you have a best friend r165? Don't you guys talk about sex and share your hook up stories?

by Anonymousreply 167January 16, 2018 9:16 PM

It's guys like R159 and his "partner" that make me not want to date at all.

by Anonymousreply 168January 16, 2018 9:21 PM

Love the simpletons here who first don't have kids or think they were perfect little gay babies. You acted up and your parents got pissed at you. Get over parents yelling at their kids, it's not abuse, everyone does or your parents were mutes.

by Anonymousreply 169January 16, 2018 9:25 PM

Yeah worrying about parents yelling or grabbing kids is absurd.

Kids need discipline, not to be allowed to run around doing whatever.

by Anonymousreply 170January 16, 2018 9:27 PM

NPH has a big ol dick.

by Anonymousreply 171January 16, 2018 9:28 PM

Everybody needs a little strange now and again. It can keep a marriage happy if it's not overdone and if the marriage is worth saving.

by Anonymousreply 172January 16, 2018 9:29 PM

Good thing R172, He needs it to compensate for his withered rat face.

by Anonymousreply 173January 16, 2018 9:30 PM

I can't picture NPH having a big dick, I'd only believe it if I saw it.

by Anonymousreply 174January 16, 2018 9:32 PM

Yeah, with my friends, R167. Not my husband.

by Anonymousreply 175January 16, 2018 9:32 PM

NPH is a big ol dick.

by Anonymousreply 176January 16, 2018 9:46 PM

[quote] Yeah, with my friends. Not my husband.

Ideally shouldn't your husband be your best friend?

by Anonymousreply 177January 16, 2018 9:48 PM

Ideally, my husband is my only sex partner.

by Anonymousreply 178January 16, 2018 10:02 PM

R178,

Clearly your ideal is not everyone’s ideal. Why do you care if others are in an open relationships? Did they try to cum in your husband’s ass?

by Anonymousreply 179January 16, 2018 10:21 PM

NPH said on Howard Stern that he and David are both vers, saying something like "Sometimes you want to be submissive and sometimes you don't."

Also, anyone in an "open relationship" ala R159 is in a dreamworld because, A) they are not "playing safe" when fucking around, and B) if they're fucking somebody but their partner they're looking for something better, always.

by Anonymousreply 180January 16, 2018 10:21 PM

That's my ideal to R178 but I seem to be in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 181January 16, 2018 10:25 PM

There is absolutely nothing wrong with monogamy. More power to all monogamist people.

The problem comes from people who are monogamist want to judge the relationships of people who aren't.

Live and let live.

by Anonymousreply 182January 16, 2018 10:27 PM

[quote]Why do you care if others are in an open relationships?

I don't care. At least, not [italic]care [/italic] care. I just think open relationships aren't the same as real relationships. They're kind of in between single and being in a relationship. If you want to be in a relationship with me, fine. But that's it. Me. I'm not sharing you with a bunch of grindrdroppings.

by Anonymousreply 183January 16, 2018 10:27 PM

[quote]I just think open relationships aren't the same as real relationships.

I mean it is cute that gay people want to play house, but gay relationships aren't the same as real relationships!

by Anonymousreply 184January 16, 2018 10:31 PM

"The problem comes from people who are monogamist want to judge the relationships of people who aren't."

No, the problem comes from assholes who can't keep their dick in their pants, (gay or straight), and think sex is a game and the person with the most lays wins. If you're so desperately insecure you need constant validation by the number of notches on your bed post, seek professional help.

by Anonymousreply 185January 16, 2018 10:32 PM

Exactly R184!

...and I don’t recall anyone here propositioning you R183

by Anonymousreply 186January 16, 2018 10:32 PM

[quote]seek professional help.

Other people's relationships makes you this upset. Perhaps you should take your own advice...

by Anonymousreply 187January 16, 2018 10:33 PM

[quote]You see how it is the same judgemental bullshit?

No, because it isn't.

Here's judgmental bullshit: Judgmental only has one "e."

by Anonymousreply 188January 16, 2018 10:34 PM

To me marriage is more about companionship than monogamy. Pretty much like a glorfied roomate you share all the costs of living, bicker about trivial stuff and dish about some random hook-up, but in the end wake up together and feel kind of safe and sound.

by Anonymousreply 189January 16, 2018 10:34 PM

[quote]...and I don’t recall anyone here propositioning you [R183]

Yes, that's what people come to DL for: to proposition each other.

by Anonymousreply 190January 16, 2018 10:34 PM

The whole open relationship thing just seems pointless, why not stay single if you want to fuck other guys anytime you'd like?

by Anonymousreply 191January 16, 2018 10:35 PM

Yes, that's it, what r191 said.

by Anonymousreply 192January 16, 2018 10:37 PM

Because you love the person and want to build a life with them r191?

I find it odd how you look at a long term relationship with someone as nothing more than who gets to touch your penis. It is such a minor part of a serious relationship.

by Anonymousreply 193January 16, 2018 10:38 PM

[quote] The whole open relationship thing just seems pointless, why not stay single if you want to fuck other guys anytime you'd like?

What about the rest of us who are neither sluts nor prudes but want a healthy sex life in the context of a monogamous relationship?

by Anonymousreply 194January 16, 2018 10:39 PM

Have any of you anti-open relationship goons every been in a real, loving relationship?

An open relationship isn’t for me either, but I love my partner for million reasons and monogamy may not even be one of them. We’ve been together for 10+ years, and if he told me he wanted an open relationship, my ego may take a hit, but I’d stay with him. Even if I found out he cheated on me, I’d stay with him. For cheating, he’d have to pay a price and we would go to counseling, but I really can’t think of anything that would make me end it.

Love and relationships are different things to different people. I’d recommend keeping an open mind and being less judgmental.

by Anonymousreply 195January 16, 2018 10:42 PM

Then you're a doormat, R195. Don't you anti-monogamy excuse-makers have any will power? Don't you understand how much it hurts to be cheated on?

by Anonymousreply 196January 16, 2018 10:46 PM

The fellas can't resist Neil's five head.

by Anonymousreply 197January 16, 2018 10:46 PM

[quote]I can't picture NPH having a big dick, I'd only believe it if I saw it.

See "Gone Girl".

by Anonymousreply 198January 16, 2018 10:47 PM

[quote]The fellas can't resist Neil's five head.

I never have been able to. I didn't miss an episode of Doogie.

by Anonymousreply 199January 16, 2018 10:48 PM

[quote]We’ve been together for 10+ years, and if he told me he wanted an open relationship, my ego may take a hit, but I’d stay with him.

Ok.

[quote]Even if I found out he cheated on me, I’d stay with him. For cheating, he’d have to pay a price and we would go to counseling, but I really can’t think of anything that would make me end it.

Now you sound like a doormat.

Open relationships have rules and one is also being open with your partner that you're doing it in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 200January 16, 2018 10:49 PM

Definitely not a doormat - I just understand that people want different things and make mistakes. I get a full STI panel at every physical, so either I should believe my partner is being faithful or is very careful.

by Anonymousreply 201January 16, 2018 10:49 PM

R159 here. I never, in a million years, would have imagined I’d ever be ok with my partner having sex with other people. I was always the jealous and insecure type. But after 5 years together, I’m the one who proposed it. It wasn’t even for my own desire to play around, it was the idea of him enjoying himself yet coming back to me. I’d much rather know about it and have ground rules than suspect he’s cheating on me. I can’t explain why it works for us, it just does.

by Anonymousreply 202January 16, 2018 10:50 PM

Is it really building a life with someone R193 if you're having sex with whoever gets your dick hard and is willing to touch it for you? Seems more like two fuck buds/roommates that are fond of each other's company and share living expenses.

by Anonymousreply 203January 16, 2018 10:50 PM

R159 here. I never, in a million years, would have imagined I’d ever be ok with my partner having sex with other people. I was always the jealous and insecure type. But after 5 years together, I’m the one who proposed it. It wasn’t even for my own desire to play around, it was the idea of him enjoying himself yet coming back to me. I’d much rather know about it and have ground rules than suspect he’s cheating on me. I can’t explain why it works for us, it just does.

by Anonymousreply 204January 16, 2018 10:50 PM

by Anonymousreply 205January 16, 2018 10:51 PM

I’ve had friends (straight) whose partners cheated on them and they worked it out. Neither of these friends are doormats either. Both very strong individuals.

I think the people who are calling me a doormat never truly loved someone, and I feel sorry for them.

by Anonymousreply 206January 16, 2018 10:51 PM

by Anonymousreply 207January 16, 2018 10:52 PM

[quote]Seems more like two fuck buds/roommates that are fond of each other's company and share living expenses.

Honestly at the end of the day that is what a long-term relationship boils down to. That person you want to be your roommate for the rest of your life. If you can find that person, be happy.

by Anonymousreply 208January 16, 2018 10:53 PM

What's with the Neil Patrick Harris hate?

Neil is gorgeous personified. He's also a multi award winning actor. He's one of the most talented actors out there today. Of course, men are going to throw themselves at him. He's a catch in every sense of the word. His husband should be extremely flattered that he's married to such an incredible guy. Some men never find that.

I'd rub his feet every night after he came home from a hard day at work.

by Anonymousreply 209January 16, 2018 10:54 PM

[quote]My partner and I decided to allow the other to hook up with other guys when we travel for work. Rules are must play safe, and telling the other about as much as he wants to know. Personally I like hearing about his conquests, he's got a great dick and it needs to be shared!

So you're basically roommates.

by Anonymousreply 210January 16, 2018 10:54 PM

Sorry for all the duplicate posts. They weren’t showing up when I hit POST so I kept reposting. Turns out i accidentally blocked myself so I couldn’t see them LOL

by Anonymousreply 211January 16, 2018 10:55 PM

[quote]Love the simpletons here who first don't have kids or think they were perfect little gay babies.

I was, my parents never yelled because I never caused them grief. The only grief I had was the fact there weren't more hours in the day, so I could work that much longer to make their lives either.

Just because you had shitty parents that yelled, don't think your experience is universal.

by Anonymousreply 212January 16, 2018 10:56 PM

They didn't call him Dongie Howser for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 213January 16, 2018 10:58 PM

[quote]The only grief I had was the fact there weren't more hours in the day, so I could work that much longer to make their lives either.

I can't believe you just unironically typed this.

by Anonymousreply 214January 16, 2018 10:58 PM

[quote]Turns out i accidentally blocked myself so I couldn’t see them LOL

Quit abusing the block button then, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 215January 16, 2018 11:00 PM

NEIL: (to David) C'mon over here, Pally.

DAVID: (laughs) Pally's what he calls you when.....he can't remember your name.

(((awkward pause)))

NEIL: Of course I know your name. It's 'MRS. Tiresome Famewhore!'

(Press laughs, flashbulbs burst in unison)

by Anonymousreply 216January 16, 2018 11:02 PM

[quote] Neil is gorgeous personified.

He has Anthony Weiner rat face. Aim higher, hon.

by Anonymousreply 217January 16, 2018 11:03 PM

I think he has David Hyde Pierce and Dick Sargent gay face.

by Anonymousreply 218January 16, 2018 11:07 PM

I think someone should introduce NPH to Luke Evans. They would be perfect together. Look like shit, fuck anything that walks and don't give a shit. Luke has always wanted kids..... for about a second

by Anonymousreply 219January 16, 2018 11:21 PM

Neil needs to have his forehead sanded smooth.

by Anonymousreply 220January 16, 2018 11:23 PM

[quote]He has Anthony Weiner rat face

That's your opinion. I'd cum all inside that mouth of his.

by Anonymousreply 221January 16, 2018 11:26 PM

[quote] I'd cum all inside that mouth of his.

He'll gnaw that dick off.

and send it back with herps on it

by Anonymousreply 222January 16, 2018 11:34 PM

[quote] Don't you understand how much it hurts to be cheated on?

Selfish whores don't need to understand because they don't care!

by Anonymousreply 223January 16, 2018 11:58 PM

I wouldn't mind another delicious slice of that Schadenfreude.

by Anonymousreply 224January 17, 2018 12:00 AM

[quote]I think the people who are calling me a doormat never truly loved someone

The hell I didn't.

by Anonymousreply 225January 17, 2018 12:07 AM

Just because heterosexuals are liars and cheaters doesn't make it okay for gays to stoop to their level.

by Anonymousreply 226January 17, 2018 12:08 AM

If you don't love a man enough to give up all other men to be with him, then you don't really love him.

by Anonymousreply 227January 17, 2018 12:12 AM

[quote]I can't picture NPH having a big dick, I'd only believe it if I saw it.

[quote]See "Gone Girl".

I saw GONE GIRL, and the glimpse of flaccid NPH dick revealed was decidedly unimpressive.

by Anonymousreply 228January 17, 2018 1:36 AM

Any screen caps?

by Anonymousreply 229January 17, 2018 2:36 AM

They are both bottoms, that's why the marriage is falling apart.

by Anonymousreply 230January 17, 2018 2:53 AM

[quote] They are both bottoms, that's why the marriage is falling apart.

DING DING DING we have a winner.

by Anonymousreply 231January 17, 2018 2:55 AM

If the marriage ends it won’t be bad press for gay people. We have worse things going on

by Anonymousreply 232January 17, 2018 2:56 AM

R61, truer words were never spoken.

by Anonymousreply 233January 17, 2018 3:15 AM

NPH is poz, contracted it while married to DB, and DB is negative. You do the math.

by Anonymousreply 234January 17, 2018 3:49 AM

I think they’re both NUTS

by Anonymousreply 235January 17, 2018 4:16 AM

Burtka has a great body, but not a great face.

NPH has an odd face, and a tight but not sexy body, but he's very talented.

by Anonymousreply 236January 17, 2018 4:19 AM

They always look fake to me, always doing the most to appear like the perfect gay couple with the perfect life and the perfect kids.

It's just the fate of the famewhores.

by Anonymousreply 237January 17, 2018 7:33 AM

[quote]Burtka has a great body, but not a great face.

You're into fat and pudgy?

by Anonymousreply 238January 17, 2018 8:01 AM

r165=fish

by Anonymousreply 239January 17, 2018 8:07 AM

NPH: "Why can't you give me the respect that I'm entitled to? Why can't you treat me like I would be treated by any stranger on the street?"

BURTKA: "Because I am not...one of your TRICKS!"

by Anonymousreply 240January 17, 2018 8:31 AM

The name Harper was OVER when the Beckhams used it for one of their crotch droppings.

by Anonymousreply 241January 17, 2018 8:56 AM

[quote] Don't you understand how much it hurts to be cheated on?

Grow up. Are you a man or a woman? Gay marriage should never be like heterosexual marriage and thank god for that. Trapping yourself in that jealousy game prevents you from experiencing a truly loving relationship. I'm not saying we need to participate in threesomes, but if it works, go for it.

The one advantage we can have in male / male marriage is that we can understand the fleeting nature of a random hookup. Loving another man is about understanding and accepting how we are wired sexually, and most of all looking within ourselves. You sell yourselves short by expecting a relationship's validity to be defined by whether or not someone cheats. Real love is so much more than that.a

by Anonymousreply 242January 17, 2018 9:08 AM

GIDEON: "I came in and found him like this. Do you think he needs an ambulance?"

HARPER: "He doesn't need an ambulance. He's drunk."

by Anonymousreply 243January 17, 2018 9:28 AM

I love this thread for learning that there is one man for whom NPH is the personification of gorgeous.

If that doesn't prove that there is a pot for every cover I don't know what does.

by Anonymousreply 244January 17, 2018 9:43 AM

[quite] I was, my parents never yelled because I never caused them grief.

Hold on, we're calling Ripley.

by Anonymousreply 245January 17, 2018 11:39 AM

[bold] Just shows how tight Gio and Tommy are.

by Anonymousreply 246January 17, 2018 11:43 AM

I'm glad his marriage is falling apart. Except for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 247January 17, 2018 11:49 AM

r240 wins this entire thread

by Anonymousreply 248January 17, 2018 11:53 AM

[quote]The name Harper was OVER when the Beckhams used it for one of their crotch droppings.

I got here first, bitch! I'm seven, she's only six.

by Anonymousreply 249January 17, 2018 12:00 PM

I get that for “Gay visibility” they want to put on a front that everything is fine, but it serves no one.

The truth is things happen. People don’t stay together for ever. They should be honest and move on.

by Anonymousreply 250January 17, 2018 12:41 PM

Well, we know R242 is a dyed in the wool romantic! lol

by Anonymousreply 251January 17, 2018 12:48 PM

I'm sure what r242 says is true. For r242.

by Anonymousreply 252January 17, 2018 1:41 PM

[quote] The one advantage we can have in male / male marriage is that we can understand the fleeting nature of a random hookup. Loving another man is about understanding and accepting how we are wired sexually, and most of all looking within ourselves. You sell yourselves short by expecting a relationship's validity to be defined by whether or not someone cheats. Real love is so much more than that.a

Blah blah blah, shut the fuck up. You're a vulgar slut putting your crotch above respect you supposedly have for the man you supposedly love. Gay men like you are the disease of our community. Walking AIDS looking to jizz around.

You are disqualified from talking about "real love", bitch. You don't know what it is.

by Anonymousreply 253January 17, 2018 1:47 PM

[quote]Neil needs to have his forehead sanded smooth.

He has a fivehead

by Anonymousreply 254January 17, 2018 2:30 PM

I heard that they don’t really have a sex life anymore and that Neil mostly hooks up with women nowadays. Even gay men can’t resist the pull, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 255January 17, 2018 3:22 PM

[Quote] I heard that they don’t really have a sex life anymore and that Neil mostly hooks up with women nowadays.

When did he start hooking up with women?

by Anonymousreply 256January 17, 2018 3:28 PM

R255 Oh for fucks sake, that's not even remotely true.

by Anonymousreply 257January 17, 2018 3:31 PM

[quote] I heard that they don’t really have a sex life anymore and that Neil mostly hooks up with women nowadays. Even gay men can’t resist the pull, it seems.

I find it eminently resistible.

by Anonymousreply 258January 17, 2018 3:44 PM

A little anal rejuvenation surgery goes a long way

by Anonymousreply 259January 17, 2018 3:54 PM

r255 I heard Neil has a 75" penis when fully erect due to a strange genetic abnormality and doesn't even need to leave the room to fuck men next door, while David is sleeping. That's why they have so many guests spend the night and the guest bedroom has that odd hole in the wall about 2' off the ground.

by Anonymousreply 260January 17, 2018 4:09 PM

Both Neil and David have been with women in the past. David is more ‘“naturally gay” of the two, but you can only deny these things for so long.

by Anonymousreply 261January 17, 2018 5:32 PM

Back in the bad old days of the closet, R261. Just because they tried it doesn't mean they liked it.

by Anonymousreply 262January 17, 2018 5:48 PM

R262 just refuses to acknowledge the irresistible power of the magical, mystical Vagine.

So sad.

by Anonymousreply 263January 17, 2018 5:51 PM

Neil liked it, apparently, since he’s back to pussy now. David knows about and isn’t happy.

by Anonymousreply 264January 17, 2018 6:30 PM

[quote] I have a friend who Larry Kramer tried to pick up in the same way. Larry walked up to him in a restaurant, said he was very beautiful and gave him his phone number.

Did it work?

If this really happened, I think Larry Kramer HIGHLY overestimates his fame and desirability.

by Anonymousreply 265January 17, 2018 6:40 PM

Listen you bitches, Larry Kramer is a crazy old man, but he’s also a fucking saint and the reason even more of our people aren’t dead, so shut your stinking pie holes.

by Anonymousreply 266January 17, 2018 11:00 PM

R255 Bisexual/Fluidity troll

by Anonymousreply 267January 18, 2018 12:38 AM

R253 = ignorant snatch

by Anonymousreply 268January 18, 2018 1:31 AM

Pie holes? Eldergay near death.

by Anonymousreply 269January 18, 2018 2:12 AM

David Burtka has been with women?

by Anonymousreply 270January 18, 2018 9:49 AM

I spoke with both of them yesterday afternoon. Their marriage is fine.

by Anonymousreply 271January 18, 2018 10:25 AM

But of course you did, R271 and they would absolutely tell it to you if their marriage wasn't fine.

by Anonymousreply 272January 18, 2018 10:28 AM

R271 forgot to add “it sends its love.”

by Anonymousreply 273January 18, 2018 4:49 PM

R263 is why we can't have nice things like civil rights and faithful husbands.

by Anonymousreply 274January 18, 2018 4:55 PM

and yet they are still together

by Anonymousreply 275December 14, 2018 7:46 PM

If this is true, who gets the kids? Frankly, I think the op is probably lying...or his friend is lying.

by Anonymousreply 276December 14, 2018 7:52 PM

Oh, don't let me commence on this marriage.' With Harris' fame and fortune, the only thing he could marry was some third rate chorus girl.

by Anonymousreply 277December 14, 2018 7:55 PM

David is perfectly awful and gets worse looking by the day. It's no wonder that Neil strays. Completely reasonable if you have to come home to a bed full (real full) of that. It's David who is delusional about their place as "role models" for the gay community. Uses it as a cudgel against Neil to keep him in place. Burtka is the worst.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278December 14, 2018 8:04 PM

Is it done? I'll take him. No not NPH. David.

by Anonymousreply 279December 14, 2018 8:21 PM

The truth is their marriage has been over for a while. They haven’t had sex with each other in a few years. They even have separate bedrooms. Neil fucks around alot

by Anonymousreply 280December 14, 2018 8:24 PM

Burtka is a total gay frau and will look exactly like Armistread Maupin in 4 years. That being said, I doubt NPH will give him his walking papers as being married with kids is pretty central to his public image now.

by Anonymousreply 281December 14, 2018 8:40 PM

I remember them getting married in Italy before same sex marriage was legal there?

Unless they had a secret ceremony in the US prior or after then they won't need a 'Divorce'

by Anonymousreply 282December 14, 2018 8:41 PM

You're right! He does look like Armistread Maupin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283December 14, 2018 8:56 PM

I'm almost half-way through this 1/4 page story on Mandy Moore said Jack McFarland after in touch launched; or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 284December 14, 2018 8:59 PM

[quote] And while David always knew Neil is a big [bold]ugly ho,[/bold] “lately, it’s been more of an issue,” adds the insider.

FIXED.

by Anonymousreply 285December 14, 2018 9:30 PM

Most gay married couples I know are open, even people I assumed were monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 286December 14, 2018 9:36 PM

R286 And as often, one of them is "open" and the other doesn't know.

by Anonymousreply 287December 14, 2018 9:51 PM

Who is the girl?

by Anonymousreply 288December 15, 2018 9:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!