Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I found this kitty 2.0

Since some assjerk FF the OP of the original, "I found this kitty" thread, let's continue on the further adventures of Percy, Seamus, and all the other rescue kitties.

by Anonymousreply 172June 7, 2018 5:46 AM

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2018 5:16 PM

I never adopted this particular kitty because the whole apartment complex was in love with her. She was owned by someone down the street, but even as a young kitten she roamed the neighborhood. We'd worry about her a lot because she was a mostly white calico and very conspicuous to predators, but she always seemed to be fine and often visited the older ladies and gentlemen in the complex. She had the most wonderful marking of a heart on her side, so we all called her 'Love.' We moved away for a year to attend graduate school and when we returned, there she was, sitting on a stump and looking at us drive up the moving truck as if to say 'where were you?.' Little Love stayed with us for a few days while we settled in and then resumed her rounds.

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2018 5:21 PM

OP, wtf happened?!?

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2018 5:34 PM

What happened to the original thread?

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2018 6:17 PM

r3, from what we gather, someone suggested to OP that he start a GoFundMe page, and he gracefully declined. Someone else wrongly inferred that the OP wanted a GoFundMe page and money, and FF'd him. And the original thread reached maximum capacity.

R2, that is such a great story.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2018 6:26 PM

Oh shit, I was the idiot who proposed the go fund me. Sorry, OP. I was ok with you not wanting to do it. I really thought it was a good idea. Again, so sorry.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2018 6:29 PM

I didn't keep up with the original thread, but I too would like to know how it's going with OP and kitty.

(p.s. My dog's name is Seamus.)

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2018 6:29 PM

R5, I know what happneed to the original thread - but wasn't there a "I found a kitty episode 2" thread? I was thinking of this "Episode 2" thread, presuming it has got hijacked and messed up just like the original kitty thread.

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2018 6:49 PM

Here is the original "I found a Kitty" thread, r7.

Thank you for starting this new thread. OP - Pay no attention to the nattering nabobs of negativism who troll and find random threads to ruin.

Muriel really should have a radar out for these trolls and ban them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2018 7:44 PM

Photos of Percy please! Any updates on Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2018 7:45 PM

Yes, more about the cat colony, OP. I really hope things are progressing with Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2018 7:48 PM

There's been a lot of random threads getting greyed out for no apparent reason. System's being abused.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2018 7:57 PM

Or the trolls have figured out the buttons after one year.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2018 8:08 PM

When I was a little kid, we had a grey tabby named Smokey. He was somewhat wild, but we bonded and he slept with me every night at the top of my pillow. One night a drunken friend of my father's came into the room while my parents were asleep. He tried to crawl into bed with me and that cat scratched the living shit out of him. Wouldn't relent, either, and chased him out of the room, hissing and spitting. He stood guard under the bed, facing the door, the rest of the night. My parents asked me what happened the next morning because the friend claimed the cat attacked him when he tried to pat it. My mother, who never liked him, knew he was lying, but wanted to hear it from me. I never saw that person again, but Smokey got tuna a lot after that. He ate some rat poison or a poison rat, never knew which, the next year. I held him, at age 7, as he died in my arms under my front porch. I still dream about him. What a cat.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2018 8:32 PM

I have no idea what this is about but I AM OUTRAGED

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2018 8:34 PM

Cool cat, r14.

by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2018 8:38 PM

Thanks for starting another thread op!! I'm the op of the other two threads, I hope this one doesn't get all crossed out :)

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2018 9:27 PM

Thanks for starting this thread!

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2018 9:30 PM

So far so good. Thanks for a fresh new thread, OP.

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2018 9:50 PM

r13 abuse by trolls is still abuse.

by Anonymousreply 20January 12, 2018 9:57 PM

Where's little cutiepie Percy? I miss seeing his beautiful expressive eyes!

by Anonymousreply 21January 12, 2018 11:51 PM

What if the trolls FF this thread too? I'm so worried!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2018 12:05 AM

It is snowing and cold where I am today, Nashville, and I , of course, and worried about all the animals outside for the night. Although I live near downtown, there are tons of rabbits in the back of my apartment building. How do they stay warm and alive during this weather? There is a big apartment complex next to me, and I often see cats climbing in and out of the sewer grate there. It kills me that some of them might be washed away when it rains. I've tried to catch them, but they won't let me near them, and the parking lot is pretty busy, so there's never a moment when I can sit and let them get used to me; cars are always zooming by. I take solace in the fact that they don't know any other life, and there is no difference between them and, say, the rabbits who live behind me, but then I think that the difference is that the cats CAN adjust to being inside and being loved; that no matter how feral they are, they are only a few months and some love and patience away from being sweet and affectional pets. I do wish I could save them all! I don't end my concern at pets; I give a lot of money to homeless people, and I often buy them meals, and keep "care packages" for them in my car to give to them when I see them. I always feel that it is our responsibility to help those whom we can help.

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2018 12:12 AM

There are so many nice people here. I'm so happy you're out there taking care of strays and homeless people, R23. I worry so much about strays too especially when it's so cold out. I saw Oscar and one of the tabbies today, (not Seamus) but it was so cold, like 2 ° so I didn't stay with them for too long.

Percy is doing good. He's such good company for me and I'm lucky to have him here with me. He and I are buddies lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2018 12:37 AM

Percy is a looker there's no question about that! He has a very intelligent expression or sense about him. And he really looks at home - like he's been with you, OP since he was born.

I still can't get over how well-adjusted Percy is. You must have a way with animals. Oscar seems to like you.

Harry is all snuggled up on his pillow right now. He and Anya had another tough day - lying around snoozing, waiting for lunch, snoozing, dinner. Harry just about took over my desk trying to mess up my papers at lunchtime today as I was 20 minutes late giving him his lunch.

My desk is right beside his cat tower so he scampered down to the 2nd highest perch and stared at me, and when that proved futile, he then extended his paw and when that still didn't get my attention, he attempted to walk onto the desk.

He knew right then and there - he had me and lunch was to be served immediately.

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2018 12:54 AM

R23 here. (I'm the artist, by the way.) One of my cats -- Skittles, aka MISS Ross; she says "Skittles" is her slave name -- growls at night. She'll find a toy on the floor, and sits next to it and lets out the most guttural noises I've ever heard in my life. She does it every night, and only when she has dominated a toy. I suspect it might be some instinct related to capturing a prey, but why would cats want other cats to know that they've captured something? Cats are solitary hunters, unlike dogs, who run in packs. Animals never cease to amuse me, and I try to not anthropomorphize them, because I think there is something fascinating about animal behavior. For those interested, "The Bonobo and the the Atheist" is a very good book about the nature of bonobos, and, in theory, other animals. It also talks about "Christian" behavior, which is exhibited by the apes, yet they are, essentially, godless, and hold no Christian beliefs. For the record, I am a very devout atheist, and, whenever I give money to a homeless man, they almost always say "God Bless You." It might be obnoxious to tell them, but I almost always make it a point of telling them that I am an atheist, and my helping them is because I'm a human, not a Christian. I live in Nashville, where most people's first question when you meet them is "Where do you go to church?" so, I suppose, that is my way of railing against that assumption that anyone who is kind and helpful simply must be a christian.

by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2018 1:06 AM

Does the toy have catnip in it, r26?

My 2 cats become low-energy at night. As soon as the sun sets, they get into position in the TV room and curl up watching the news with me. Then bed which means total quiet for the next 10 or so hours.

Mornings are when they are at peak energy. Harry will meow after he's had a belly full of roast chicken. They both race around the house chasing each other until thry've had breakfast.

But you have me completely baffled with this nightime gutteral meowing for the cat toy situation.

by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2018 1:19 AM

R26, my Chocolate Spanking Weasel, Bosch will scream with the toy in his mouth when he wants to play- it sounds like I'm murdering him. People walking by the apartment will comment that I'm not feeding them or torturing them or something. I have to hide the toy during the day when I'm not home, and at night when I'm sleeping.

And such a gorgeous pic of Percy, OP!

by Anonymousreply 28January 13, 2018 1:31 AM

I wouldn't continue to visit DL if I hadn't encountered so many really good-hearted people here. I have some very comforting comments over the years, and Percy's story really buoyed me over the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 29January 13, 2018 1:44 AM

Skittles' servant here. No, the toy doesn't have catnip in it. Sometimes it's not even a toy! She likes nothing more than to play with a piece or paper that fell out of an amazon delivery box! It is the most frightening noise you can imagine. It woke me up and scared me the first time I heard it; I thought one of the cats was injured. Now it cracks me up to hear it.

by Anonymousreply 30January 13, 2018 1:51 AM

Rescue cats are grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 31January 13, 2018 1:57 AM

'Harry is all snuggled up on his pillow right now. He and Anya had another tough day - lying around snoozing, waiting for lunch, snoozing, dinner. Harry just about took over my desk trying to mess up my papers at lunchtime today as I was 20 minutes late giving him his lunch'

How utterly tragic and desperate are you, naming a cat after Harry Styles?

And if he messed up your papers, you should have tossed him outside and not fed him for 48 hours. You own these gross cats, they don't own you.

by Anonymousreply 32January 13, 2018 2:00 AM

Blocking soulless cunt cat hater trolls left and right. Wheeeee!

by Anonymousreply 33January 13, 2018 2:17 AM

I don't see those comments, R33, so it appears the same trolls who voted for and defend Trump are also cat haters. Very telling. Miss Girl (who we named Chica Katerist D'Matigot, officially) is very discerning. She doesn't like certain people, and rather than attack them, she avoids them while visiting. This has led me, I confess, to giving the stink eye to a few people and never inviting them back. Yeah, I'm weird like that, but I've trusted animals, for years, with this particular gift of always being able to spot an asshole. OP, Percy is simply gorgeous. What an intelligent and expressive face!

by Anonymousreply 34January 13, 2018 2:55 PM

I don't see those comments either, r33, so I've must have blocked them as well.

r34, do you have a pic of Miss Chica Katerist D'Matigot?

by Anonymousreply 35January 13, 2018 3:33 PM

Unfortunately, I'm highly allergic to cats. Beautiful cat and I'd love to pet / cuddle it. Not an option.

My allergy only showed up in 20's. We had a cat when I was a kid.

*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 36January 13, 2018 3:55 PM

Ffs, this thread got greyed out ... what the hell is wrong with DL's administration?!?

by Anonymousreply 37January 13, 2018 4:14 PM

What's going on? Why is this thread all crossed off now too?

by Anonymousreply 38January 13, 2018 4:33 PM

Kitty loving bump! Fuck the haters!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 13, 2018 7:17 PM

I saw Oscar today!! He ate some treats right out of my hand.

by Anonymousreply 40January 13, 2018 7:27 PM

Yay Oscar! Did you get rain by you guys OP?

by Anonymousreply 41January 13, 2018 7:52 PM

Yay!! OP, r40. That is Great news! Oscar likes you and trusts you. You are on your way........

by Anonymousreply 42January 13, 2018 7:53 PM

I don't know r38. But I noticed the freeper at r31 and r32 was was greyed out. A partial move in the right direction.

by Anonymousreply 43January 13, 2018 7:59 PM

Here, OP (Percy's Dad) - Anya cuddled up beside me in a blanket after her dinner after having spent all day curled up in a ball listening to the intense rain and winds whipping like mad outside. Harry is snuggled on another sofa. Miserable day but we're watching movies and relaxing.

Hope you and Percy are having an enjoyable Saturday as well. 🐾🐾

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 13, 2018 8:15 PM

Why is the OP of this tread blocked out? It saddens me that some people are that mean spirited and hateful.

by Anonymousreply 45January 13, 2018 8:40 PM

I'm the one who found Percy, but I'm not the op of this thread. Someone else started it because the other two kitty threads I started were all greyed out.

Percy's having a good day but I haave to go to work in a little bit so he won't be happy at all.

Anya is really cute, R44! I'm glad you guys are inside from the rain. We didn't have any rain but it's still freezing cold here.

by Anonymousreply 46January 13, 2018 9:07 PM

Addin* to my watched list to follow the antics of our furry friends in case this one gets grayed out too.

by Anonymousreply 47January 13, 2018 10:05 PM

If people are FFing the thread, be sure to defend by hitting the WW button - I just did.

by Anonymousreply 48January 13, 2018 11:38 PM

'Very telling. Miss Girl (who we named Chica Katerist D'Matigot, officially) is very discerning. She doesn't like certain people, and rather than attack them, she avoids them while visiting'

How pitiful are you. If I visited, I would chuck your mangy cat outside and hope the coyotes tore it limb from limb.

by Anonymousreply 49January 14, 2018 12:25 AM

Anya is a fugly cat for sure.

by Anonymousreply 50January 14, 2018 12:26 AM

Well we have an resident anti-cat troll. Sadness.

by Anonymousreply 51January 14, 2018 12:30 AM

'I'm glad you guys are inside from the rain. We didn't have any rain but it's still freezing cold here'

Could this thread be anymore boring?

by Anonymousreply 52January 14, 2018 12:37 AM

'Harry will meow after he's had a belly full of roast chicken. '

This really is a thrill a minute.

by Anonymousreply 53January 14, 2018 12:38 AM

Muriel - Please Note: This poster (identified below) is maliciously infiltrating this thread for no other reason than to subvert the thread and thwart posts.

He is posting malicious messages at:

R53; r52; r50; r49; r31; r32.

I think this troll's comments are abhorrent and in particular his r31 post that: "Rescue cats are grotesque" is deserving of a permanent ban.

This same troll has another post stating:

"How pitiful are you. If I visited, I would chuck your mangy cat outside and hope the coyotes tore it limb from limb."

Anyone else agree, please FF the above 6 identified posts. If I am banned, and you don't hear from me for a while - you will know why. I thought this troll should be identified and appropriate action taken by the DL webmaster.

Animal cruelty has no place on DL or any social media site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 14, 2018 1:00 AM

Wow, you guys take yourselves and your fugly felines way too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 55January 14, 2018 2:33 AM

I didnt FF him, I blocked him, but now I wish I had ff'd him. Is there any way to unblock so i CAN ff him?

by Anonymousreply 56January 14, 2018 2:38 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 14, 2018 2:45 AM

So researchers have found that the toxoplasmosis parasite found in cats can infect humans too and make them behave in strange ways. Statements such as the following are typical of humans suffering from toxoplasmosis:

'Harry and Anya get so stressed in the cattery. I haven't gone on vacation since 2005 because I have nowhere for them to go and they come first.'

'Percy can't sleep unless he sleeps on my pillow with me so my husband has been sleeping in the room next door for the past five years.'

'Four cats are really just as easy and cheap to feed as one cat! The more the merrier.'

'I only adopt black rescue cats and prefer it if they are blind, deaf or amputees. These cats need me.'

by Anonymousreply 58January 14, 2018 2:48 AM

Yes there is, R56. You go to the top of your screen, and click on the circle with a slash.

Then look for "Posts by ignored user ..."

Then click the X in the upper right of that list of blocked posts. That person is now unblocked.

Then return to the thread (you might have to refresh the page), and FF the posts, then re-block him.

by Anonymousreply 59January 14, 2018 2:49 AM

Go to your "Ignored" feature and click the 'X' on ignored posters, r56. This will make the troll re-appear. Make note of all his posts before you "X" him out. Then FF his posts. I've identified the following so far:

r55

r53

r52

r50

r49

r31

r32

by Anonymousreply 60January 14, 2018 2:52 AM

Troll has just re-appeared at r57 and r58. FF him.

by Anonymousreply 61January 14, 2018 2:55 AM

Thanks R 59, I didn't know that. I'm not 56 but I'll do that.

I wish DL had an attachment function so i could post picks of my kitty. His favorite toy is a fish that's almost as large as he is. It has catnip andmakes a crackly crunchy sound when he plays with it. I'll hear him battling with it while I'm in another room. If I go to watch him he'll stop. He loses his dignity when he pounds on it. It's pretty funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 14, 2018 3:00 AM

bump for kitties

by Anonymousreply 63January 14, 2018 3:02 AM

If you Google Imgur, r62. You can take a photo, upload it and share it via clipboard. Then paste the clipboard link to DL. I'm not the most tech-savvy person and I managed to do it.

by Anonymousreply 64January 14, 2018 3:04 AM

Anya is so cute! Percy says hi 😺😺

by Anonymousreply 65January 14, 2018 3:20 AM

Thanks R64, I'll try it.

by Anonymousreply 66January 14, 2018 5:45 AM

I don't know what's wrong!

Percy was purring happily and enjoying a snuggle on the sofa, when he suddenly started hissing and bit me, drawing blood! I am not bothered for myself but really hope he's not ill.

by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2018 11:45 PM

That sounds like cat dementia, R67.

Percy needs to visit the vet and get diagnosed. It may be time for his final journey.

by Anonymousreply 68January 14, 2018 11:46 PM

'Very telling. Miss Girl (who we named Chica Katerist D'Matigot, officially) is very discerning'

This is absolutely desperate.

by Anonymousreply 69January 14, 2018 11:49 PM

You probably rubbed Percy on a sensitive spot.

by Anonymousreply 70January 14, 2018 11:51 PM

Percy is friends with Anya, who let him in on the fact that you're gossiping about him on CataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 71January 15, 2018 12:02 AM

When is his Vet appointment, r67 OP? For neutering?

I babysat an elderly lady's cat for a few hours once. I left the cat alone. Then after 4 hours I tried to pet it and it ran around the house and "lost" it. It was missing it's home. It's mom. And the poor cat had never Bern properly cared for to begin with - meaning - the cat was never spayed, spent hours by itself as the old lady was in the hospital for weeks at a time.

Your situation with Percy is completely different. You should try to get him to the vet ASAP. His hormones could be kicking in. Normally, cats are spayed as kittens. Percy looks like he might be 3 years old.

The second thing I want to say to you is the most important. If Percy drew look, get to a doctor first thing and get a tetanus shot and tell the doctor what happened. I had a cat (had him for 10 years) and one day we were outside and the cat (Tigga) was chasing this bird. Well, I interrupted the chase and Tigga attacked me. He bit me. A day or two went by and I went to the pharmacist and they saw my entire arm swelling up and red. They told me to go to emergency right away.

Cat bites (as another poster said previously in another thread) are to be taken very, very seriously. Their teeth carry germs and enter your bloodstream.

So, get Percy to the vet and get him spayed. Get yourself to the doctor. Tomorrow. Get your tetanus and you may well be pit on a 2 week course of antibiotics.

Bern there. You'll be fine. Percy will be fine. It's just a period of adjustment.

by Anonymousreply 72January 15, 2018 12:05 AM

OP - It's not "cat dementia." Just get Percy spayed and get your tetanus and possible antibiotics so you don't get a serious infection.

by Anonymousreply 73January 15, 2018 12:08 AM

That's not me posting, at r67, r 72. That's that troll again. Percys fine, so am I. Put that troll on ignore you'll see he's the one telling here before.

by Anonymousreply 74January 15, 2018 12:10 AM

Sorry..."been there......" If you see your hand and arm swelling, you will need to get to emergency. Stat. It can take 6 hours to 12 hours before you see the reddish swelling. No itching - just a pinkish, inflamed colour spreading up your arm.

Better to err on the side of caution.

by Anonymousreply 75January 15, 2018 12:11 AM

Meant to say **trolling**

by Anonymousreply 76January 15, 2018 12:11 AM

Thanks, r74. I checked the ignored feature and this is the same troll. You're right.

I can't even FF this person as that go feature is greyed out. Anyone else having trouble FF troll at r67?

by Anonymousreply 77January 15, 2018 12:15 AM

My arm has swelled but I can cope with it, I can't afford health insurance at the moment.

I don't believe in neutering . Percy has a lot of character and I am fine with him the way he is.

by Anonymousreply 78January 15, 2018 12:16 AM

Guys, frau cat talk is always going to be attacked here. You ought to reconvene on a rescue cat forum or something.

by Anonymousreply 79January 15, 2018 12:18 AM

R77, you get two FFs per day and that's it. Once it's been 24 hours since the last time you used it, you will be able to do it again.

by Anonymousreply 80January 15, 2018 12:28 AM

So the swelling has spread up to my shoulder now but Percy is back to his happy, purring self, so all is well. I'm sure the redness will go away with some ice. I can't afford to visit the doctor so soon after Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 81January 15, 2018 12:31 AM

R81 - Glad to hear.

r79 - I've seen a broad range of thread topics on DL. So thanks for your unsolicited advice.

by Anonymousreply 82January 15, 2018 12:36 AM

R82, why are you glad the OP has sepsis moving up her arm? All that matters to you is that the cat is happy.

by Anonymousreply 83January 15, 2018 12:41 AM

Hmmm anti-kitty troll is on a roll- thread watcher keeps on telling me that there are new posts, but I can't see them.

by Anonymousreply 84January 15, 2018 12:57 AM

Troll is posting as op. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 85January 15, 2018 1:08 AM

Yup, r85. Ignore.

by Anonymousreply 86January 15, 2018 1:28 AM

Shit, my whole arm and shoulder is on fire and the redness is spreading over my chest. You guys were right and I've got to go to the emergency doctor because I think Percy's bite has given me septicaemia!

The fee for antibiotics means all my spare money is gone for this month, so Percy will have to go back to the shelter. I don't want a vicious kitty anyway and I can't trust him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 87January 15, 2018 2:42 AM

You're doing the right thing, OP.

Once these cats start biting, they only become more aggressive.

Make sure the shelter knows that Percy is violent, in case any children want to rehome him.

by Anonymousreply 88January 15, 2018 4:16 AM

Can anybody please put the fuckwit posting as "OP" put into a shelter? (Preferably in a looney shelter.)

R77, I happily FFed that fruitloop for you. Not that it changes anything though.

by Anonymousreply 89January 15, 2018 11:48 AM

Harry was miaowing so much today! He loves his roast chicken.

by Anonymousreply 90January 15, 2018 10:45 PM

Where did all the freaky cat hoes go?

by Anonymousreply 91January 17, 2018 2:09 AM

Troll again at r90 and r91. Why can't webmaster ban this idiot?

by Anonymousreply 92January 17, 2018 2:18 AM

He's so stupid, R92. He thinks that I'm the op of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 93January 17, 2018 3:04 AM

I'm surprised this troll who has been identified and blocked by numerous posters is still posting. Yes, I understand you can change your coordinates but the thread monitoring is lacking. IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 94January 17, 2018 3:11 AM

Guys, I'm still posting because the web master fucking hates cat fraus.

It's a gay gossip site, not a place for people to post yawn inducing stuff like 'Harry will meow when he has a belly full of roast chicken' and 'I'm glad you guys were inside out of the rain.'

by Anonymousreply 95January 17, 2018 3:16 AM

Something to distract r95.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 17, 2018 3:22 AM

Then why did you bump the thread at R91, R95?

Oh, and just so everyone here knows, this troll is the Spaz troll. He's in love the One Direction guys and obsessed with Harry Styles. He's also known for trying to ruin threads by posting false information (like he does in any royal watch threads or else posing as an OP in threads). He'a vile, loser chav with no life. Most people on DL have him blocked.

by Anonymousreply 97January 17, 2018 3:24 AM

I've had his chav group threads blocked forever.

by Anonymousreply 98January 17, 2018 3:25 AM

Something to distract the Troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 17, 2018 3:26 AM

And it's the famous troll, the Spaz Troll Accuser, at R97!

He comes on and accuses everyone of being the Spaz Troll.

by Anonymousreply 100January 17, 2018 3:26 AM

No, not everyone. I recognize your style, Spaz.

by Anonymousreply 101January 17, 2018 3:27 AM

Poor Little Troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 17, 2018 3:28 AM

Sweet Troll. Persistence Pays Off!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 17, 2018 3:31 AM

The Spaz troll also likes to make threads about himself....sad.

Another one of his giveaways is that he can't help but to refer to someone as a "spaz" or "spazzy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 17, 2018 3:31 AM

R104 Spaz Troll Stalker

He is obsessed with the Spaz Troll and was once in a relationship with him.

by Anonymousreply 105January 17, 2018 3:33 AM

The Spaz Troll made up a story about Fadi Fawaz and George Michael on here and it got picked up by Pink News. It was his finest hour.

by Anonymousreply 106January 17, 2018 3:35 AM

People FOCUS!!!

Here are my 3 gay Bengals (2 are rescues, one I adopted from a breeder:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 17, 2018 3:39 AM

For our "Pet Troll"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 17, 2018 3:40 AM

R107, Bengals are violent, noisy cats. I had to take mine to a Rescue, even though he cost me $900! He kept biting us and screaming round the house at night.

by Anonymousreply 109January 17, 2018 3:41 AM

Harry and Anya had a terrible fight so I've taken Harry back to the Rescue.

by Anonymousreply 110January 18, 2018 1:22 AM

R107 Beautiful kitties! Is the black one extra cuddly?

by Anonymousreply 111January 18, 2018 1:25 AM

r111- yes! He's like a heat seeking torpedo when you lay down- straight to the armpit on the couch, or inbetween your legs when you sleep. I can hold him like a baby too. The other two will sleep with me, but no way can I pick them up for more than 5 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 112January 18, 2018 1:40 AM

What is the point of having these vicious Bengals who won't tolerate being touched? You should just give them away to a rescue and buy a pug or something.

by Anonymousreply 113January 19, 2018 2:44 AM

R12 That's lovely. Sometimes my cat will cuddle under my chin like he did when he was tiny. Mostly when i'm laying down he'll fling himself across my chest like a fur coat, on his back with nose in the air.

by Anonymousreply 114January 19, 2018 2:46 AM

Muriel: R110 has posted 27 posts on this thread alone in an attempt to subvert our interactions. Isn't it time for for this troll to be recognized for what he is and permanently banned?

He is obsessive, stalking and deranged. Enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 115January 19, 2018 2:57 AM

Muriel: Here is Part A of the compilation of one troll and his posts:

Rescue cats are grotesque.

'Harry is all snuggled up on his pillow right now. He and Anya had another tough day - lying around snoozing, waiting for lunch, snoozing, dinner. Harry just about took over my desk trying to mess up my papers at lunchtime today as I was 20 minutes late giving him his lunch'

How utterly tragic and desperate are you, naming a cat after Harry Styles?

And if he messed up your papers, you should have tossed him outside and not fed him for 48 hours. You own these gross cats, they don't own you.

'Very telling. Miss Girl (who we named Chica Katerist D'Matigot, officially) is very discerning. She doesn't like certain people, and rather than attack them, she avoids them while visiting'

How pitiful are you. If I visited, I would chuck your mangy cat outside and hope the coyotes tore it limb from limb.

Anya is a fugly cat for sure.

'I'm glad you guys are inside from the rain. We didn't have any rain but it's still freezing cold here'

Could this thread be anymore boring?

'Harry will meow after he's had a belly full of roast chicken. '

This really is a thrill a minute.

Wow, you guys take yourselves and your fugly felines way too seriously.

So researchers have found that the toxoplasmosis parasite found in cats can infect humans too and make them behave in strange ways. Statements such as the following are typical of humans suffering from toxoplasmosis:

'Harry and Anya get so stressed in the cattery. I haven't gone on vacation since 2005 because I have nowhere for them to go and they come first.'

'Percy can't sleep unless he sleeps on my pillow with me so my husband has been sleeping in the room next door for the past five years.'

'Four cats are really just as easy and cheap to feed as one cat! The more the merrier.'

'I only adopt black rescue cats and prefer it if they are blind, deaf or amputees. These cats need me.'

I don't know what's wrong!

Percy was purring happily and enjoying a snuggle on the sofa, when he suddenly started hissing and bit me, drawing blood! I am not bothered for myself but really hope he's not ill.

That sounds like cat dementia, R67.

Percy needs to visit the vet and get diagnosed. It may be time for his final journey.

'Very telling. Miss Girl (who we named Chica Katerist D'Matigot, officially) is very discerning'

This is absolutely desperate

My arm has swelled but I can cope with it, I can't afford health insurance at the moment.

I don't believe in neutering . Percy has a lot of character and I am fine with him the way he i

Guys, frau cat talk is always going to be attacked here. You ought to reconvene on a rescue cat forum or something

by Anonymousreply 116January 19, 2018 3:11 AM

Muriel: Here is Part B of the compiled posts by this one troll:

Now the swelling has spread up to my shoulder now but Percy is back to his happy, purring self, so all is well. I'm sure the redness will go away with some ice. I can't afford to visit the doctor so soon after Christmas.

R82, why are you glad the OP has sepsis moving up her arm? All that matters to you is that the cat is happy.

Shit, my whole arm and shoulder is on fire and the redness is spreading over my chest. You guys were right and I've got to go to the emergency doctor because I think Percy's bite has given me septicaemia!

The fee for antibiotics means all my spare money is gone for this month, so Percy will have to go back to the shelter. I don't want a vicious kitty anyway and I can't trust him anymore

You're doing the right thing, OP.

Once these cats start biting, they only become more aggressive.

Make sure the shelter knows that Percy is violent, in case any children want to rehome him.

Harry was miaowing so much today! He loves his roast chicken.

Where did all the freaky cat hoes go

Guys, I'm still posting because the web master fucking hates cat fraus.

It's a gay gossip site, not a place for people to post yawn inducing stuff like 'Harry will meow when he has a belly full of roast chicken' and 'I'm glad you guys were inside out of the rain.'

And it's the famous troll, the Spaz Troll Accuser, at R97!

He comes on and accuses everyone of being the Spaz Troll.

R104 Spaz Troll Stalker

He is obsessed with the Spaz Troll and was once in a relationship with him

The Spaz Troll made up a story about Fadi Fawaz and George Michael on here and it got picked up by Pink News. It was his finest hour.

R107, Bengals are violent, noisy cats. I had to take mine to a Rescue, even though he cost me $900! He kept biting us and screaming round the house at night.

Harry and Anya had a terrible fight so I've taken Harry back to the Rescue.

What is the point of having these vicious Bengals who won't tolerate being touched? You should just give them away to a rescue and buy a pug or something.

by Anonymousreply 117January 19, 2018 3:14 AM

Huh, I had that poster on blocked, so didn't see the "Vicious Bengal" post. Master Anti-Cat Troll, They loved to be touched, they just don't want to be picked up- a lot of moggie cats and dogs are like that too.

And I'd rather have a French Bulldog, and or a pocket pitty mix.

by Anonymousreply 118January 19, 2018 4:35 AM

r114, that sounds lovely, "like a fur coat".

I should add that they only cuddle in the winter, but not the summer.

by Anonymousreply 119January 19, 2018 4:36 AM

R117, I had that troll blocked and didn't want to read his insanity.

There's no such person as Muriel so this won't get any attention.

Dl is a website which encourages 'pointless bitchery' and this Spaz Troll guy just doesn't like cats so he's here bitching about them.

by Anonymousreply 120January 19, 2018 6:15 AM

So Harry and Anya are now both back at the Rescue with Percy. All purring happily. Please go and visit them!

by Anonymousreply 121January 19, 2018 6:20 AM

FF r121.

by Anonymousreply 122January 19, 2018 11:03 AM

Shit, I just heard that Anya escaped from the Rescue and has been killed by a fox!

Guys, help me.

by Anonymousreply 123January 20, 2018 2:25 AM

The Rescue phoned again. Harry died of grief after Anya escaped and was killed.

Now I feel so guilty for taking those kitties back there just because I ran out of money.

by Anonymousreply 124January 20, 2018 9:50 PM

URGENT NOTE to Webmaster: r116, r117, r123 and 124 are deranged sociopath trolls. Please ban this poster from DL permanently. This is the same troll who has posted upwards of 26 posts advocating animal cruelty on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 125January 21, 2018 1:46 AM

31 posts by deranged troll on this thread. Enough is enough. TIME TO BAN THIS POSTER.

by Anonymousreply 126January 21, 2018 1:49 AM

R125,

R116 and R117 is just someone who listed all that trolls posts, not the troll.

I think i remember this troll from another thread from a long time ago. He keeps doing the same thing in lots of threads.

by Anonymousreply 127January 21, 2018 1:56 AM

Stop posting about him.

Start blocking him.

Above all, stop quoting him, so those of us who did block him don't have read his screed.

by Anonymousreply 128January 21, 2018 2:55 AM

I want him banned, r128. That's why I'm re-posting his ludicrous messages. He has zero business on this site. At some of his messages are being greyed out

by Anonymousreply 129January 21, 2018 4:15 PM

Well, it isn't going to happen, R129. We see every day that the biggest assholes get to stay as long as they like, posting the most egregious shit. No one gets banned. Mind you, I completely agree with you that he should be banned, but I seriously doubt that will ever happen. In the meantime, stop giving him attention.

by Anonymousreply 130January 21, 2018 4:18 PM

The dim bulb poster's messages had been greyed out an hour ago. Now they're back.

by Anonymousreply 131January 21, 2018 6:09 PM

I've put the poster on IGNORE. So bye bye to 31 messages.

by Anonymousreply 132January 21, 2018 6:12 PM

Which thread is the official one now? This one or Episode 2? I'm.getting confused.

by Anonymousreply 133January 21, 2018 6:14 PM

I like them both, R133. The more kitty, the better.

by Anonymousreply 134January 21, 2018 6:39 PM

I love this thread, and the guys who've posted photos of Percy and Anya and their other cats. This is the best part of DL, and why I love you guys, even though there are some nasty people out there.

by Anonymousreply 135January 22, 2018 3:35 AM

This was Anya this afternoon napping in the warmth of the sun. I snuck the photo without her knowing!! Tricked her - She's a hard girl to trick too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 22, 2018 3:47 AM

Anya is a hideous, fugly, mangy tuxedo cat.

by Anonymousreply 137January 22, 2018 3:55 AM

My ex got me a black rescue cat for my birthday. It was feral and destroyed the velvet sofa. I drove into the next state and gave it to a shelter I knew he'd never check, then I pretended it had just disappeared. He still thinks I'm devastated that it went missing

by Anonymousreply 138January 22, 2018 3:59 AM

Is there a way to get a thread un-FFed? This is ridiculous! I'm mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore.

(And here are my cats, Ed and Barrett.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 22, 2018 10:28 AM

Ed and Barnett certainly know where the good stuff is.

🍸🍷

by Anonymousreply 140January 22, 2018 4:47 PM

Anya looks so soft! Ed and Barnett are cuties. Barnett looks like a cartoon kitty.

Here are my handsome guys (all Bengals) Mahler (lying), Theo (clipped ear, seated) and Bosch (black):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141January 22, 2018 5:17 PM

Aww, R141. Are they siblings?

by Anonymousreply 142January 22, 2018 5:26 PM

Ed and Barnett @ R139 are disgusting, especially the black one with the massive creepy eyes. No-one wants to walk into a room and see something that ugly and freaky looking. Take him back to the Rescue and exchange him for a prettier one.

by Anonymousreply 143January 22, 2018 10:43 PM

R141, how do you cope with those evil Bengals howling 24/7 and attacking everything that moves? Just sell them on and get a genuinely friendly cat like a Ragdoll. You won't regret it.

by Anonymousreply 144January 22, 2018 10:45 PM

Lovely names, r141. I knew a guy who had cats named Gus and Alma.

by Anonymousreply 145January 22, 2018 11:53 PM

r142- Theo and Mahler are. They were rescued from a breeder/hoarder. I've found 5 other siblings thanks to IG and FB. Bosch was a cat that I gave to my Dad to keep him company (he's a widower) and had to take because he's unable to take care of him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 146January 23, 2018 4:31 PM

r145- I wanted to change Mahler's name to Gus (he was named after Gustav Mahler), but he would have none of it. Theo's name was originally Mozart (the rescue lady was on a Teutonic composer bent), but I refused to call him that. My Dad told me that Mozart's whole name was Wolfgangus Theophilus Amadeus Mozart, so Theo he became. I would have loved to have a Theo and Gus. Bosch was named after Hieronymus Bosch.

by Anonymousreply 147January 23, 2018 4:35 PM

Sweet cats, guys!

by Anonymousreply 148January 24, 2018 1:08 PM

They all are really sweet.

by Anonymousreply 149January 24, 2018 2:46 PM

They are all revolting, psychotic rescue runts.

by Anonymousreply 150January 24, 2018 7:49 PM

Any cute action shots of Percy?

by Anonymousreply 151January 26, 2018 3:56 AM

Percy earlier today, waiting for treats. He's so cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 27, 2018 2:06 AM

Where is Percy?

by Anonymousreply 153January 27, 2018 2:50 AM

FF you R152. Go FF yourself you FF'ing freak.

by Anonymousreply 154January 27, 2018 5:06 AM

OP, I'm on my way to look at kittens now. It's a pedigree. I'm meeting with the breeder today. If everything goes well I might end up with a kitten in a few weeks :)

by Anonymousreply 155January 27, 2018 9:29 AM

R152, still seething that the cops shot her Love bug and Animal Control seized the rest of her pitties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 27, 2018 10:08 AM

R154, most of us have blocked r152. The only time we see its posts is when you quote them. Are we going to have to block you, too?

by Anonymousreply 157January 27, 2018 1:49 PM

I picked out my pedigree kitten yesterday. Can't wait to get her in a few weeks. She purred the loudest and was the one that wanted to be pet the most :)

by Anonymousreply 158January 28, 2018 10:58 AM

Which breed did you go for, R158?

by Anonymousreply 159January 28, 2018 7:22 PM

r158 -- I hope you give your new kitty lots of love, but if you get another cat in the future, please remember that there are thousands of cats living in shelters and on the streets who will never know love. Maybe adopt one of them next time?

by Anonymousreply 160January 28, 2018 7:46 PM

Fuck off. R160! Why would R158 want a scabby rescue runt? Would you advise someone to only shop at second hand shops and never buy designer clothes?

by Anonymousreply 161January 28, 2018 7:49 PM

R160 As I said in the other thread; shelters in Norway do not give away cats for indoor living. They only give away cats for adoption if they can stay somewhere they have the option to go outside, it's the same in the UK. If you tell them it's gonna be an indoor-only cat they won't let you adopt.

by Anonymousreply 162January 28, 2018 8:03 PM

That is so stupid, considering how many cats get killed by going outdoors.

In the UK, they have this guy who has been going round mutilating and killing 2 or 3 cats every week for years. He's called the M25 Cat Kille. He chops off their paws and tails and leave them on their owner's doorsteps.

by Anonymousreply 163January 28, 2018 11:17 PM

Percy's Dad- how are you and Percy doing? Out of the holiday doldrums yet?

by Anonymousreply 164January 28, 2018 11:42 PM

Percy lost all his fur in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 165January 29, 2018 12:48 AM

No news from OP and Percy lately. They must be busy with Oscar and trying to be-friend feisty Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 166January 29, 2018 3:07 AM

R159 British shorthair.

by Anonymousreply 167January 29, 2018 7:10 AM

R163 I agree with you, cats can live happy and fulfilling lives indoors. It makes no sense. It's a stupid policy that prevents people from adopting.

by Anonymousreply 168January 29, 2018 7:13 AM

OP, how is Percy doing?

by Anonymousreply 169January 29, 2018 7:38 PM

Bump for snow cats:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 29, 2018 9:20 PM

You guys let the Spaz Troll kill your kitty thread.

by Anonymousreply 171February 10, 2018 11:24 PM

Hi Op - Any news on adorable, sweet Percy?

by Anonymousreply 172June 7, 2018 5:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!