Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michael Douglas Gets Out Front Of Potential Harassment Story To Preemptively Deny Sordid Accusation

It looks like a bomb shell article on Michael Douglas is about to drop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 20, 2018 8:40 AM

Yeah, just like Louis C.K. denied masturbating in front of these lying bitches.

by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2018 2:56 AM

All straight men are trash. But of course because he's an old sick sorry looking man he'll get away with it. Just like Kirk.

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2018 2:58 AM

Nice story: "I believe those women who said they were sexually harassed.....just not the ones who are accusing ME!"

by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2018 3:00 AM

"After all, few of these stories have been accompanied by police reports, DNA evidence or criminal prosecutions."

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2018 3:07 AM

Anyone actually read the interview? Or have we "cancelled" and "collapsed" Mr. Douglas?

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2018 3:09 AM

I thought MeToo# was over? It's going to be a very bumpy road to the Oscars!

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2018 3:11 AM

Well, then, I daresay, madam, you may have never had a dream. Come on, man, that's a brittle spirit.

by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2018 3:11 AM

Is this so he can get the news averted away from his father? That his father raped Natalie Wood?

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2018 3:12 AM

Well, remains to be seen if more women are coming forward. Just because he said he didn’t do it,doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. And just because she said it did happen, doesn’t mean it happened.

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2018 3:12 AM

I saw him recently and he looks pretty bad in person.

by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2018 3:14 AM

R9 you're not paying attention, "She Said, He Gone".

by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2018 3:14 AM

I think Franco will divert attention so he might be okay.

by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2018 3:14 AM

R11: YOU are not paying attention, numerous women have made allegations, and if the men are gone, it’s because HR clearly had known all along what was going on.

by Anonymousreply 13January 10, 2018 3:17 AM

As long as 25 years ago Michael was publicly stating he was a sexaholic. Short of dragging an unconscious woman off the street to rape her I'm not too sure what could be said that isn't already "forgiven".

Everybody knows and accepts he hit on anything that moved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2018 3:17 AM

R14 "hit on" ain't rape.

by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2018 3:18 AM

we now live an irrational, hysterical society where any woman can accuse any man of rape at any time in the past.. and her word alone is enough to convict that man in the public eye. this is so laughable. the next thing that comes along that outrages the always outraged will erode more rights and then more, until everyone is in shackles.

by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2018 3:22 AM

R16 literally no one has gone to jail. There have been no shackles. No need to be so dramatic!

It's just women, children and some men talking openly about a subject that was being suppressed. But there is no reason to suppress it. We now live in a culture where we literally talk about everything.

So there is no reason not to openly talk about sexual abuse and harassment. It used to be taboo to talk about divorce and out-of-wedlock kids but now we don't even blink an eye at these things.

People will get use to this subject, too.

by Anonymousreply 17January 10, 2018 3:28 AM

And while a certain kind of man is getting his due why dont we ALL figure out how the suppression of our sexual nature has hurt us ALL!

ESPECIALLY the most "civilized" folks among us.

by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2018 3:37 AM

I didn't have any idea that masturbating in front of women was a thing until all this started coming out.

by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2018 3:48 AM

[quote] As long as 25 years ago Michael was publicly stating he was a sexaholic. Short of dragging an unconscious woman off the street to rape her I'm not too sure what could be said that isn't already "forgiven".

[quote] Everybody knows and accepts he hit on anything that moved.

Being a sexaholic and hitting on everybody isn’t anything like raping people or threatening people’s jobs. If he was creating an uncomfortable working environment for people who had no way to tell him to stop without risking their jobs, that would be relevant, but otherwise “being a sexaholic” isn’t what any of this has been about. You can be addicted to sex without being James Toback.

by Anonymousreply 20January 10, 2018 3:58 AM

"we now live an irrational, hysterical society where any woman can accuse any man of rape at any time in the past.. and her word alone is enough to convict that man in the public eye."

Uh, except assholes like you always accuse them of lying....so much for everyone believing them. And, by the way, it's not just women making accusations or did you fall asleep during the whole Kevin Spacey thing?

by Anonymousreply 21January 10, 2018 4:05 AM

I have a feeling there is many a sexaholic on DL.

by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2018 4:07 AM

“we now live an irrational, hysterical society where any woman can accuse any man of rape at any time in the past.. and her word alone is enough to convict that man in the public eye."

You mean like the dozens of women accusing Bill Cosby? Many people still think they are all lying.

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2018 4:08 AM

R23 I think that was in reference to the one-offs not the Cosby, Weinstein, Trump situations. No one is in doubt about Harvey in general.

by Anonymousreply 24January 10, 2018 4:10 AM

I have a feeling Douglas knows more shit is coming, I find it strange he would make this statement based on one accusatiion.

by Anonymousreply 25January 10, 2018 4:21 AM

I never found him attractive. Handsome I suppose but oddly sexless. Ironic considreing he was a sex addict.

by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2018 4:26 AM

It's ironic that Michael Douglas had a lot of sex because YOU never found him attractive?

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2018 4:30 AM

R25 why wouldn't he? He's definitely seen what has happened to other famous men. It only takes one accusation to ruin a career. So unfortunately even though I love Michael as an Actor, his career is done now because of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2018 4:30 AM

[quote]R14 I'm not too sure what could be said that isn't already "forgiven". Everybody knows and accepts he hit on anything that moved.

But...noting a star dropped off the radar and went to Promises Sex Rehab (or whatever that Meadow Path place is that Weinstein and Spacey went to) for a month is different han actually hearing details as to what he may have subjected women to during his problem times.

I don't have an opinion either way about this yet...but I don't think he's been totally "forgiven" by the public for the past, because there's a lot they've never been told...

by Anonymousreply 29January 10, 2018 4:30 AM

Was that why he wasn't shown at the Golden Globes?

by Anonymousreply 30January 10, 2018 4:31 AM

R26 you probably think that because he is 100% straight. He has no bi/gay vibe at all, even as Liberace.

by Anonymousreply 31January 10, 2018 4:32 AM

Wasnt he gay?

by Anonymousreply 32January 10, 2018 4:33 AM

[quote]R28 It only takes one accusation to ruin a career. So unfortunately even though I love Michael as an Actor, his career is done now because of this.

Is Dustin Hoffman's career "done"? He's had 3 accusers step forward, I think.

I don't get the sense someone's professionally finished just because there's an accusation.

by Anonymousreply 33January 10, 2018 4:36 AM

"It only takes one accusation to ruin a career."

Except you can't give an example of anyone whose career was ruined because of one accusation. Roman Polanski is a convicted child abuser and still has a career.

by Anonymousreply 34January 10, 2018 4:40 AM

His career is not done. Let’s face it: he is WAY past his prime anyways.

by Anonymousreply 35January 10, 2018 4:41 AM

R34 Polanski probably will not work in America again and his issue was pre-#metoo. Things have changed

by Anonymousreply 36January 10, 2018 4:43 AM

"Michael Douglas Gets Out Front Of Potential Harassment Story To Preemptively Deny Sordid Accusation"

If memory serves me right, I believe Cathy made arrangements months ago for sanctuary in the DL Fallout Shelter. It's all coming together now, that is her then haste for arranging especially luxurious accommodations in our lovely sanctuary. Smart girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 10, 2018 4:44 AM

Never liked him

by Anonymousreply 38January 10, 2018 4:44 AM

He looks like Bill Clinton now

by Anonymousreply 39January 10, 2018 4:44 AM

He looks 143

by Anonymousreply 40January 10, 2018 4:45 AM

R39 RU kidding? Bill Clinton could pass for his grandchild. R27 Being a sex addict does not make one sexy.

by Anonymousreply 41January 10, 2018 4:49 AM

Bill Clinton could pass for his grandchild.

😂

by Anonymousreply 42January 10, 2018 4:50 AM

I never found him sexy or handsome

by Anonymousreply 43January 10, 2018 4:50 AM

R41 is really such a moron? I can't believe how stupid people are on this site.

by Anonymousreply 44January 10, 2018 4:51 AM

Yeah, men's careers are destroyed because of one accusation.....that's why Donald Trump was elected president after MANY women accused him.

by Anonymousreply 45January 10, 2018 4:52 AM

Wasn’t he a known dog anyway? CZJ used to have a clause in their marriage contract that she got $1M cash when he cheated.

by Anonymousreply 46January 10, 2018 4:54 AM

Young Bill Clinton. A verified sexual harasser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 10, 2018 4:59 AM

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree in that family

by Anonymousreply 48January 10, 2018 5:01 AM

R45 unfortunately in that instance Government is not a corporation.

by Anonymousreply 49January 10, 2018 5:06 AM

He’s almost 80. What is he supposed to look like?

by Anonymousreply 50January 10, 2018 5:09 AM

R47 Mike, he still looks younger than you.

by Anonymousreply 51January 10, 2018 5:09 AM

In all my 32 years, I have never heard accusations as ridiculous as the ones against my husband.

by Anonymousreply 52January 10, 2018 5:31 AM

I'm 100% pro Douglas on this one. I hope most of the people posting on this thread are not gay men. It was not too long ago when we were being accused of corrupting people just by being around them. The hysteria is literally reaching that level of ridiculousness now.

by Anonymousreply 53January 10, 2018 6:00 AM

R53 great comparison! "The NASTY, SEXUALLY DEVIANT MAN made me feel gross!"

We need to empower women to go to the police immediately and get a rape kit or report what has happened, not wait 30 years to go to TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 54January 10, 2018 6:30 AM

[quote]R53 The hysteria is literally reaching that level of ridiculousness now.

Discussion is not hysteria.

You speak too broadly...

by Anonymousreply 55January 10, 2018 7:18 AM

I grew up during the “Red Scare,” when careers were lost over political affiliations. But all this needs is one woman’s accusation. A real witch hunt. All they need do is make publicity, and men scatter.

Curiously, many of the accused are over-the-hill anyway. Apart from Spacey, whose behavior was so blatant even I heard about it, I haven’t heard of many younger men in the spotlight. (And what’s going on with Bryan Singer lately?)

And the music industry has been relatively quiet. Why is that? Money can talk in lots of ways.

by Anonymousreply 56January 10, 2018 7:56 AM

The goys are out to get him.

by Anonymousreply 57January 10, 2018 8:00 AM

Nah, he's good.

by Anonymousreply 58January 10, 2018 8:18 AM

Is that why they wheeled dad onstage one last time?

by Anonymousreply 59January 10, 2018 8:28 AM

[quote]It only takes one accusation to ruin a career. So unfortunately even though I love Michael as an Actor, his career is done now because of this.

[quote]I grew up during the “Red Scare,” when careers were lost over political affiliations. But all this needs is one woman’s accusation. A real witch hunt. All they need do is make publicity, and men scatter.

Statements like these are absolutely not true. TJ Miller is accused of violently raping a girl in college and Deadpool producers are standing by him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 10, 2018 8:56 AM

Let's not forget that Michael Douglas has been to rehab quite a few times for sexual addiction

by Anonymousreply 61January 10, 2018 8:58 AM

[quote]TJ Miller is accused of violently raping a girl in college and Deadpool producers are standing by him.

That's because his name is not TJ Milstein.

by Anonymousreply 62January 10, 2018 9:09 AM

What r25 said. And that he's dragging in his children this early in the game to drum up public sympathy and support for an accusation. A bit for of hysteria for a mere reportedly unfounded accusation I think.

I think there's more to come.

by Anonymousreply 63January 10, 2018 9:12 AM

Michael is morphing into Kirk and the face lift is very lesbifying.

I'd kill myself before I'd ever end up looking like current day Kirk Douglas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 10, 2018 9:31 AM

Like father like son!

by Anonymousreply 65January 10, 2018 9:43 AM

Is this why he missed the Globes?

by Anonymousreply 66January 10, 2018 9:44 AM

Kirk had the worst plastic surgery done., my god.

by Anonymousreply 67January 10, 2018 9:52 AM

Michael is one of my favorite actors. Let’s see how this plays out...

by Anonymousreply 68January 10, 2018 9:53 AM

Kirk looks better than Natalie Wood.

by Anonymousreply 69January 10, 2018 9:53 AM

Coincidence, r66? It didn't make sense why Michael Douglas would miss such a big occasion. Now.......maybe it becomes clearer.

by Anonymousreply 70January 10, 2018 10:04 AM

Gosh maybe he's telling the truth. I'm the most cynical person I know but maybe he is telling the truth. My last boss was a sex addict but he never hit on the women who worked for him. He fucked every chick on his beach volleyball team though, including his wife.

by Anonymousreply 71January 10, 2018 10:18 AM

Sex addicts don't usually force women to have sex with them. They are far more likely to have sex with willing but inappropriate women. Hookers and strippers, same sex dalliances or groups. I believe Michael Douglas too. The lack of critical thinking about this #MeToo issue has turned reason and measure into something very fuzzy and imprecise. Being a pussy hound doesn't necessarily make anyone a predator. Cheaters are not criminals either. Just one accusation and you're guilty and gone. Douglass is an easy target.

His father on the other hand....if corpses could talk.

by Anonymousreply 72January 10, 2018 10:30 AM

Will they ever talk about Kirk?

by Anonymousreply 73January 10, 2018 10:31 AM

r31 Yes and he doesn't come from an environment where a lot of child abuse happened. Dl is so uncritical and unenlightening, so tired of it.

by Anonymousreply 74January 10, 2018 11:03 AM

Critical thinking is the new victim blaming.

The truth is we know very little about any of these people apart from general rumors about their sex lives.

by Anonymousreply 75January 10, 2018 11:23 AM

Michael Douglas is obviously getting good legal advice. Otherwise he wouldn't be saying a word.

by Anonymousreply 76January 10, 2018 11:56 AM

[quote]The truth is we know very little about any of these people apart from general rumors about their sex lives.

Doesn't matter!! Fuck 'em!! Off with their heads!!!

by Anonymousreply 77January 10, 2018 12:01 PM

He's already admitted to sex addiction, so ... i'm gonna guess hu$h money is involved for something rapey he did.

#LikeFatherLikeSon

by Anonymousreply 78January 10, 2018 1:10 PM

She probably walked in on him having phone sex in his lounge room with his dick out.

by Anonymousreply 79January 10, 2018 1:27 PM

[quote]That's because his name is not TJ Milstein.

As though Miller weren't a Jewish name!

by Anonymousreply 80January 10, 2018 1:33 PM

I did not know that woman - Anne Frank.

by Anonymousreply 81January 10, 2018 1:45 PM

CZJ is a whore

by Anonymousreply 82January 10, 2018 2:03 PM

Whore Catherine Zeta-Jones with producer Harvey Weinstein at a party at the Hyde Park

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 10, 2018 2:49 PM

Harvey Weinstein and Catherine Zeta-Jones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 10, 2018 2:50 PM

[quote]#LikeFatherLikeSon

See that’s shit pisses me off.

[quote]CZJ is a whore

That too.

Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 85January 10, 2018 3:09 PM

Michael Douglas has a lifelong reputation of being a major raging arrogant asshole. And why not? He was born into one of Hollywood's first families. From day one of his life, he has held a privileged place there. He was born with promise and realized that promise.

Entitlement is a way of life for that one. And if he wants your pussy, he expects he can have it.

Yes, if the ball starts rolling on this one, it will never stop.

by Anonymousreply 86January 10, 2018 3:31 PM

Now that Mike Douglas is getting it, let's hope that other talk show host Merv gets his too.

by Anonymousreply 87January 10, 2018 3:33 PM

in pic one, our beloved CZJ's body language is clearly repulsed by Harv and she is angling away from him for safety. in pic 2, she plaes her oscar between them to create a barrier (and weapon if need be). try harder.

by Anonymousreply 88January 10, 2018 3:41 PM

A woman claimed the actor masturbated in front of her 32 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 89January 10, 2018 4:18 PM

Another faked historical sex-assault story from another closet-gay actor, Michael Douglas, in attempt to Heterosexualise

by Anonymousreply 90January 10, 2018 4:32 PM

In his films he is always so over the top in the sex scenes he doesn't know how to act heterosexual not a good actor at all

by Anonymousreply 91January 10, 2018 4:36 PM

Michael Douglas is actually gay? Now I've heard everything. There's no way that man doesn't enjoy sex with women. He's screwed up his life too many times letting his dick lead him around to doubt that he loves pussy.

Now, has he done dudes,too? Possibly. Maybe even probably. That would make him bi, not gay.

by Anonymousreply 92January 10, 2018 4:39 PM

Michael Douglas is ruthless and is willing to employ vicious tactics to protect himself. One example is that he brutally attacked the reputation of his ex-wife Diandra in order to get mercy in court for his drug-addled son Cameron. He solicited an extensive letter-writing campaign where people wrote letters to the judge imploring him to have mercy on Cameron because Diandra was such a negligent mother. It was a heavy PR campaign.

Several years earlier, druggie Cameron was involved in an incident where he drove a car with a Secret Service agent hanging off the hood of the car. That was such a serious offense that would have resulted in prison for a normal person, but Michael was able to arrange that no charges were filed and all records were scrubbed from the public record.

I knew someone who attended Georgetown University in the 1970s when Diandra was there. He said she was incredibly beautiful, and floated through life as though she was a fairy princess.

by Anonymousreply 93January 10, 2018 7:14 PM

Are there any decent straight men out there??? Jesus, I think only my father is the only straight man I trust.

by Anonymousreply 94January 10, 2018 7:16 PM

seeking the extrajudicial punishment of men through he said/she said accusations of sex crimes in the media instead of the justice system is immoral, regressive, medieval and wrong.

the court of public opinion is not a court of law. accusations are not convictions.

and the media sure as hell ain't a justice system.

by Anonymousreply 95January 10, 2018 7:17 PM

R94, this is the result of Hollywood recruiting a very specific personality type. Hollywood talks about talent and creativity but the town has been always run by predators who are drawn to recruiting people like themselves. Decent, sensitive types need not apply.

by Anonymousreply 96January 10, 2018 7:19 PM

Kirk Douglas kisses his son during a tribute dinner where Douglas junior collected the Humanitarian Award in Beverly Hills in 2001.

🤢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 10, 2018 7:31 PM

he did it of course!

R97, that pic is ewwww. puke!

by Anonymousreply 98January 10, 2018 7:35 PM

so that throat cancer was karma?

by Anonymousreply 99January 10, 2018 7:36 PM

Some bitch complaining that he scratched her cunt flaps with his teeth? Probably nobody else would eat her out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 10, 2018 7:54 PM

I read Joe Eszterhas' memoir. His stories about Michael Douglas and his ridiculous ego and behavior during Basic Instinct is incredible. I had always liked Douglas until reading it. At the time he was the highest paid actor in the world and could barely fit his head in a doorway, such was his ego.

Told that "Mike is a very smart guy" before a meeting, Eszterhas said after the meeting "Mike is a very dumb guy, actually."

by Anonymousreply 101January 10, 2018 8:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 18, 2018 10:21 PM

So this woman is a lesbian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 18, 2018 10:26 PM

Sharon came out as bi but I think she's a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 104January 18, 2018 10:29 PM

Fake News he never sexually harassed any woman

by Anonymousreply 105January 18, 2018 10:30 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 18, 2018 10:33 PM

R105 she jerked him 3 times but then wanted to take it slow because he didn't pick up on her non-verbal cues. After 30 years she has rescinded her consent.

by Anonymousreply 107January 18, 2018 10:33 PM

R85.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 18, 2018 10:34 PM

R101, of course he's a dumb guy. Just another instance where Hollywood anoints some random idiot a "genius" and pays them a massive salary. It's all hype.

by Anonymousreply 109January 18, 2018 11:35 PM

sharon stone sucked Joe Eszterhas cock.

by Anonymousreply 110January 18, 2018 11:49 PM

Michael Douglas is ugly

by Anonymousreply 111January 19, 2018 12:39 AM

[quote] the music industry has been relatively quiet. Why is that?

I am really surprised but maybe the groupies figure it was part of the game? I did hear some stirring about Don Henley but nothing came of it.

by Anonymousreply 112January 19, 2018 5:44 AM

[quote]R95 the court of public opinion is not a court of law. accusations are not convictions.

Exactly. So, what are you pissed about, exactly? NO ONE'S BEEN JAILED.

Did you expect no one to have an opinion about O.J. Simpson until the courts had spoken?

by Anonymousreply 113January 19, 2018 6:45 AM

Michael Douglas always seemed evil to me. So does czj

by Anonymousreply 114January 19, 2018 7:08 AM

Today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 19, 2018 1:44 PM

I think it’s time for men to start outing women for everything bad they’ve done to us.

Metoo seems less about assault and more of a male bashing gripe fest.

Time’s up ladies.

It’s out turn to complain about the opposite sex since that’s all this has become.....

by Anonymousreply 116January 19, 2018 2:18 PM

Braudy says Douglas masturbated in front of her.

'He slid down to the floor, unbuckled his belt, put his hands inside his trousers and I could see what he was going. And then he began to sort of fondle himself and I was very scared,' she told the Today show on Friday.

'One of my friends said, "You better not tell people about him." People were frightened for me,' she said.

---------------------

But I gather he didn't actually meet the Elaine Benes criteria.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 19, 2018 4:00 PM

Which Joe Eszterhas memoir is that, r101? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 118January 19, 2018 4:31 PM

Seth MacFarlane and the LA Gay Men's Chorus need to make a return appearance at the Oscars with a follow-up song called "We Told You So."

by Anonymousreply 119January 19, 2018 4:59 PM

Jesus. He looks like his father's brother.

by Anonymousreply 120January 19, 2018 6:10 PM

R116 so you think men should be free to masturbate in front of uninterested people?

by Anonymousreply 121January 19, 2018 6:16 PM

kinda

by Anonymousreply 122January 19, 2018 6:29 PM

and women can too

by Anonymousreply 123January 19, 2018 6:30 PM

R122 your honesty is appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 124January 19, 2018 6:31 PM

i once saw a pic of michael douglas after a face lift, his stitches were still visible.

by Anonymousreply 125January 19, 2018 6:33 PM

All I know is that is one UNFLATTERING photo of Michael. Yeeesh! How about a warning next time?

by Anonymousreply 126January 19, 2018 6:45 PM

r116 is forgetting about all the men who've come forward with stories like the Spacey and Singer victims....

by Anonymousreply 127January 20, 2018 12:50 AM

Comprehension problem R127: thats not what R116 said. He said the lecherous WOMEN. Not more men talking about more men. Those victims of Spacey and Singer werent talking about WOMEN: and theyre out there. Understand now?

by Anonymousreply 128January 20, 2018 8:29 AM

CZJ seems like a hard woman, she was aware he was a sex addict.

by Anonymousreply 129January 20, 2018 8:32 AM

they ALL were

by Anonymousreply 130January 20, 2018 8:36 AM

[quote]R116 Time’s up ladies. It’s out turn to complain about the opposite sex since that’s all this has become.....

Oh, you mean it'll be just another average day?

When DON'T men bitch about women??

by Anonymousreply 131January 20, 2018 8:37 AM

Im sympathetic to BOTH sides.

But youre right R131

by Anonymousreply 132January 20, 2018 8:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!