Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do the husbands on HGTV often seem gay?

Married to "a girl with no gaydar".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 12, 2019 6:43 AM

Many are not husbands at all, they are actors.

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2018 7:31 AM

He mentions their soon to be coming kids a few times and I'm not sure his dingal is going to work for that.

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2018 8:53 AM

because they are.

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2018 9:12 AM

Because shows like these are focused on fat, slovenly, middle-aged women who haven't worked in decades - if at all, and fantasize about living in some million dollar mansion with their dream guy to pay all their bills. It's like crack/cocaine to them.

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2018 9:17 AM

These shows are scripted with actors....there's nothing real about reality shows.

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2018 9:22 AM

That guy in OP was one of the most obvious ones. As nellie as the day is long.

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2018 4:36 PM

The show's phony anyway why wouldn't the husbands also be phony?

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2018 4:40 PM

[quote]Cameron is an EMMY Award-winning feature and entertainment reporter for ABC 6 and FOX 28 and the CW Star on The CW Columbus.

[quote]Cameron was born in Osaka, Japan, grew up in Southern California from age 7, moved to Columbus, Ohio in 2005 and currently resides in Pickerington with his wife Katie and daughter Chanel. He graduated from Valor Christian College majoring in music.

[quote]Before joining The CW, ABC 6 and FOX 28, Cameron was the Creative Director for World Harvest Church and Breakthrough Television for five years and has been working in branding, graphic design, animations, media, and television & radio production since 2007.

[quote]A world and pop culture aficionado, Cameron also enjoys music, eating every kind of culinary creation imaginable, fitness, extreme sports, festivals, meeting new people and having fun with his family. If it sounds exciting, he wants to jump in, experience it, and creatively bring everyone in on the action.

[quote]Join the adventure and catch him weekday mornings in "Cam Around Town!"

This dude has definitely sucked a dick, but is Pentecostal.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2018 4:46 PM

He's taken a load for the lord

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2018 11:59 PM

[quote] and daughter Chanel

DING DING DING

THREAD CLOSED

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2018 11:59 PM

Straight Millennial guys arent really masculine types anyway. They are sensitive and more in touch with their feelings than previous generations of men. Being masculine isn’t important to them and they don’t care if people don’t agree w them. So they come across gay even if they aren’t. HGTV has lots of Them!

by Anonymousreply 11May 6, 2018 12:13 AM

That queen from Columbus pinged from space.

Almost pinged as hard as Toothy Bottom.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2018 8:30 PM

Why is his look so dated?

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2018 8:55 PM

Thank you DL! Just when I'm having a bad day, you come along. I laughed out loud and people at work asked me what's up. Cameron totally has a uterus. And boobies.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2018 9:21 PM

They are gay.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2018 9:30 PM

Hahahahahaha! Yes, my partner and I comment on this all the time. So many married queens on House Hunters, House Hunters International, Mexico Life, etc. I swear the network puts them on as a wink to its gay audience.

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2018 9:33 PM

Gay husbands are the only men who need open concept kitchens for entertaining, stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops. Straight husbands only want big screen televisions.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2018 9:37 PM

The Queen got defensive when he got called out on his obvious gayness in the comment section of that Youtube video in OP's post.

lauren 11 months ago has anyone else noticed that this man is very clearly a homosexual

Cameron Fontana Cameron Fontana 11 months ago Lauren Kinseth You are very, clearly wrong. But thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts, albeit asinine.

Sounds like a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2018 11:37 PM

Steele Johnson-escent.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2018 11:51 PM

Did he get his man cave? Or is his hole a man cave?

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2018 11:54 PM

R18 He's a big ole hissing Mary!

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2018 12:26 AM

"Fall is the best time of year. Football!" Lol.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2018 12:27 AM

I think DL projects a lot, like the YouTube husband that didn't ping at all. However, this husband does ping to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2018 12:38 AM

Camandkatie.com

Their wedding website with the proposal video. Cam sporting a Justin Bieber do, tight muscle tee shirt and more estrogen coursing through his veins than a cheerleader on prom night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2018 12:41 AM

Ooh gurl. Keep dem ssssssrimpsss away from my mouth hole!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2018 12:45 AM

Gayer than a flock of unicorns, that one!

As queer as a cat fart!

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2018 12:49 AM

If you go to his Twitter page, you'll see retweets from Fundie Joel Osteen and Faux Noise. You know this Mary isn't coming out anytime soon. Can't risk being ostracized from his Trump loving church peers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2018 12:49 AM

Guys like that just make me want to punch them in their closeted face. Gay from space, dude. You are fooling no one. I know that everyone's "journey" is different but..c'mon. My visceral about these obviously gay husbands is one of irritation, as well as humor.

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2018 12:55 AM

Haaaaaaaaaay guys!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2018 1:06 AM

Learn more about Cameron!

Hometown: Osaka, Japan

Reaction to finding out you are the next CW Star: Oh man, I've never had so much excitement in my life, it was like in a split second my dreams became reality.. and I didn't know what else to do than to start jumping and literally run around the building!! You would've thought Justin Bieber walked in the room or something... I went crazy..

Favorite Food: EVERYTHING, but at the end of the day Japanese. Specifically "Okonomiyaki." Essentially it's "Japanese Pizza"... I ate it almost every day as a kid.

Obsessions: Lime green, White Barn candles, hot sauce, anything Apple, The CW, fonts, V-necks, High-top shoes

Hobbies: Going to the gym/running, iPhoneography, playing sports, trying new places with my wife and friends

Random Talent(s): I'm actually a really good bowler (from being in leagues as a kid).

Favorite Movie: Inception

Favorite Celebrity: Jimmy Seacrest (a hybrid of Ryan Seacrest and Jimmy Fallon)

Favorite Music: That's so hard, my taste is very eclectic... I'm really into the Mumford & Sons/Lumineers/Phillip Phillips folk style right now, but at any second I could blast Blink 182, Michael Buble, or Journey.

One thing you can't live without: The color green!

Favorite Place In Columbus: Huntington Park (Home of the Clippers)

Favorite CW Show: ARROW! It's like a cross between The Dark Knight, Lost, and Dexter... I'm addicted. And would you look at that...his color is GREEN!

One of your biggest life lessons: My mom and dad taught me to constantly jump at any opportunity to learn something new and acquire a new skill. Even if you don't know how to do it, say you do, and buckle down and learn how to do it yourself.

Where's the furthest place away from home you've been? Israel, one of the greatest experiences of my life... I could eat falafels and bust out some Hebrew for days!

Favorite Ice Cream: Rainbow Sherbert.... and usually generic store brands taste the best for some reason.

What do you often eat for your breakfast? Protein shake with bananas, oats and unsalted peanuts/peanut butter.

Which super power would you like to have and why? That's easy...Adjustable-Speed Teleportation. Theres so many places I want to go, friends/family I want to see, and so many things I want to do! This would enable me to accomplish those things while still being on time for work and dinner with the family. Plus, with the adjustable-speed, I could take, say, 10 minutes to teleport to Fiji and enjoy the scenery along the way, or a nanosecond to go to Australia and back.

What's in your bookbag? Lime green pocket lining, MacBook Pro, iPhone charger, protein bar, book (Quitter), random MiniDV tapes, my frequently lost Burt's Bees lip balm, peanuts, sunglasses, Sharpies

Bungee Jumping or Skydiving? Skydiving, free like a bird, not hanging like a dog.

Favorite Season? That's tough, being from California I'll always love summer with sandals, shorts, and the beach...but Ohio's best season is Fall with the leaves changing, festivals and football.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2018 1:08 AM

Cameron Fontana. So straight.

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2018 1:09 AM

Cameron and Bert and Ernie: Just Brohamas, dude! Keebler elves: Gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2018 1:12 AM

How can I hate someone who loves my favorite color as much as he does?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2018 1:14 AM

Cameron's not gay, you guys, he's just "excited about his job."

Sure Jan gif would come in handy right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2018 1:14 AM

I am so wondering about now if he has any clue we are crucifying him here.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2018 1:19 AM

Crucifying, R35?

We'd be knocking each other to the floor to do some dicksucking and assfucking with him, were he to present the hole we know he really wants to present.

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2018 1:22 AM

Oh fuck. I just reread thread and noticed daughter "Chanel" as upthread pointed out. Jesus fucking Christ. Trashy, closeted queen.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2018 1:22 AM

Nah R36. Hard pass on that

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2018 1:24 AM

He does spastic segments where he enthusiastically smiles and nods his head while local merchants are giving the most mundane responses. He is Richard Simmons level gay.

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2018 1:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2018 1:32 AM

Is he ever NOT mugging for the camera?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2018 1:33 AM

All the finalists combined on this year's Ru Paul's Drag Race aren't nearly as flaming as this queen.

by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2018 1:36 AM

Any Columbus OH DLers here seen him trolling for cock in any gay bar there?

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2018 1:37 AM

With some hot sweaty mens.

*two snaps and a twist*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2018 1:37 AM

He mentions lime green as fave color three times in his bio. Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2018 1:38 AM

R44 above for the win. "Think ya can lift me?"

by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2018 1:40 AM

Reporting on the Royal Wedding in London.... Ohio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2018 1:41 AM

God save this queen

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2018 1:50 AM

Cameron Fontana reminds me of Andrew Rannells, but I'd still like to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2018 1:56 AM

You know the cameramen and other union guys behind the camera make so much fun of him

by Anonymousreply 50June 20, 2018 2:00 AM

He prays after he cums

by Anonymousreply 51June 20, 2018 2:02 AM

Gurrrrll

by Anonymousreply 52June 20, 2018 2:03 AM

The died blond Bieber cut is unforgivable.

by Anonymousreply 53June 20, 2018 2:06 AM

He may or may not be gay but he has a ton of confidence. A lot of men who are that [italic]flamboyant[/italic] grow self-conscious and attempt to butch it up. He's remained himself even when called out on it and that takes a great deal of moxie.

by Anonymousreply 54June 20, 2018 2:09 AM

[quote] died

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 55June 20, 2018 2:09 AM

^apologies Cameron

by Anonymousreply 56June 20, 2018 2:12 AM

I hope he isn’t into sucking cock. Good lord, those teeth!

by Anonymousreply 57June 20, 2018 2:15 AM

Smelling Cheryl's cookies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 20, 2018 2:27 AM

He's hella cute, although I'm slightly thrown off by that Italian surname. To me he looks typically Danish or Norwegian. Wide cheekbones, large forehead, pronounced widow's peak, strong brow etc.

by Anonymousreply 59June 20, 2018 2:36 AM

Are we sure that Cameron Fontana's real name isn't Shane Klingensmith?

by Anonymousreply 60June 20, 2018 2:40 AM

He looks like actress Leslie Bibb.

by Anonymousreply 61June 20, 2018 2:43 AM

[quote]He mentions lime green as fave color three times in his bio. Seriously?

Why not? Apparently it was very popular in 1978.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 20, 2018 2:53 AM

That's RAINBOW sherbet!

by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2018 3:01 AM

KA-WEEN

by Anonymousreply 64June 20, 2018 2:02 PM

r62 1978?

by Anonymousreply 65June 20, 2018 2:21 PM

[quote][R62] 1978?

It was a reference to another thread, R65 and "in" joke, as it were.

by Anonymousreply 66June 20, 2018 2:49 PM

[Quote]He graduated from Valor Christian College [bold]majoring in music[/bold]

Yeah, there's nothing gay about that!

by Anonymousreply 67June 20, 2018 2:51 PM

When I was 6, I put on a little show for my family dancing and singing to "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" while wearing a yellow towel on my head and my moms red bathrobe. I was STILL butcher than this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 68June 20, 2018 2:54 PM

Thanks, r66. I recognized the 1978 thread reference. I even commented there on the green carpeting in the pic. I thought I was missing some connection to this guy, like maybe he was born in 1978. But google reveals he's in his 30s.

by Anonymousreply 69June 20, 2018 2:54 PM

You might be fooled, r67. I recently became enamored of someone with two degrees in music, and though I was certain he was gay—or "queer," as he says it—it turns out he has a girlfriend.

He's young, though. And there's still time. But I was shocked to learn about the girlfriend, nonetheless, as I imagine you would be.

by Anonymousreply 70June 20, 2018 2:56 PM

[Quote]He prays after he cums

He cums after he prays.

by Anonymousreply 71June 20, 2018 2:56 PM

Oh man, these married gays are too much. I changed jobs in the last year. Where I work now, there are several married closet queens. They're all religious. They're all of course fascinated by me, the one out gay guy at work. They're always trying to find some reason to talk to me. When they mention their wives or girlfriends, it's hard for me not to laugh. I was at a work event a couple months ago and one of them got drunk and very handsy with me, to the point where I grabbed his arm and asked him to stop it. He avoided me for a couple weeks after that incident.

by Anonymousreply 72June 20, 2018 3:19 PM

Lola Fontana

by Anonymousreply 73June 20, 2018 3:23 PM

R58 My favorite part is at 11:24:

does a little strut, kicks out his legs, "HAI there you are!

He does seem super gay, but also sweet and cute. It's possible he's just effeminate. Singling out men because they don't fit the stereotypical straight guy image really just contributes to less of them being willing to express themselves, associate with gay guys, or – most importantly – experiment with man loving.

by Anonymousreply 74June 20, 2018 3:27 PM

She is doing a freefall from 1,000 feet this morning. Her twatter feed says "and guess who I'm gonna tandem with!"

by Anonymousreply 75June 20, 2018 3:28 PM

R75 probably the same guy he tandemed with last night.

by Anonymousreply 76June 20, 2018 3:33 PM

bitches just want a house, they WANT A HOUSE!

by Anonymousreply 77June 20, 2018 4:01 PM

Here is their house, R77.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 20, 2018 4:20 PM

[quote]Favorite Movie: Inception

Who's to bet he's a huge Leo fangirl?

by Anonymousreply 79June 20, 2018 4:31 PM

Another giveaway of his closeted status:

Favorite Celebrity: Jimmy Seacrest (a hybrid of Ryan Seacrest and Jimmy Fallon)

A combination of a coke whore and one of the most obvious closet cases in the business. Lovely. Cameron might as well carry around a big sign saying "I'm trapped very deep in the closet."

by Anonymousreply 80June 20, 2018 5:57 PM

I used to have eyebrows but after watching this they were singed off.

by Anonymousreply 81June 20, 2018 6:26 PM

On a few of the news clips, the anchors knowingly say things like "Well Cam is serving it up today" or "Cam is dishing attitude" (last one was at the donut giveaway).

by Anonymousreply 82June 20, 2018 7:24 PM

his teeth are atrocious, did he suck on a pacifier til he was 10?

by Anonymousreply 83June 20, 2018 8:25 PM

i knew he was a religious nut when at the end of the show, he toasted his guests with pineapple.

by Anonymousreply 84June 20, 2018 8:28 PM

Yeah R84, what was that about? He also called his wife the "pineapple of his eye". ?????

by Anonymousreply 85June 20, 2018 8:55 PM

They have a kid now and he grew up on SoCal. So it's not like he grew up isolated. Maybe he's just effeminate.

by Anonymousreply 86June 20, 2018 9:29 PM

Little Cammie's fave song!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 20, 2018 9:52 PM

[Quote]he grew up on SoCal. So it's not like he grew up isolated. Maybe he's just effeminate.

You have a point. Ross Mathews also grew up in SoCal, and he turn out similarly.

by Anonymousreply 88June 20, 2018 9:53 PM

I say someone play this song on Miss Cameron's set, and if she starts to mouth the words, the proof is in the pudding.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 20, 2018 10:05 PM

I thought Cam grew up in Japan?

by Anonymousreply 90June 20, 2018 10:08 PM

He's not gay, just a little poofy.

by Anonymousreply 91June 21, 2018 12:02 AM

How long is this tearing him apart going to go on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 21, 2018 12:08 AM

Until he replies to us here

by Anonymousreply 93June 21, 2018 12:15 AM

Cam is going as Miss Vanjie for Halloween

by Anonymousreply 94June 21, 2018 12:19 AM

In theory, I agree with the posters who point out that millennial guys can confuse the gaydar, but not with this guy.

I also agree with R74 that he seems like a sweetheart who has a lot to overcome if he's gping to accept the gayness. I feel compassion for men like this--my husband was one of those religious, closeted married men, albeit on the other end of the masculinity scale. The obvious ones are just the tip of the iceberg.

by Anonymousreply 95June 21, 2018 12:31 AM

[quote]How long is this tearing him apart going to go on?

Until Matthew Dempsey does something new and Dempseyesque.

by Anonymousreply 96June 21, 2018 1:30 AM

R93 He won't reply to us here unless someone alerts him to this thread. Who is going to put themselves in this queen's wrath to do it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 21, 2018 2:19 AM

Jesus that hideous couple from Michigan tonight! The husband with the bleached hair and flamingo shirt is way too old to be a millennial. What a queen. "India chose us." Gurl please.

by Anonymousreply 98June 21, 2018 3:00 AM

Watching the segment now, after reading all this, sure makes the narration seem super-loaded with innuendo.

"But will they find a home that satisfies ALL of their needs?"

by Anonymousreply 99June 21, 2018 5:28 AM

If it has double headed dildos in every room, maybe!

by Anonymousreply 100June 21, 2018 1:07 PM

Because no man lives up to the masculinity build up by the media.

by Anonymousreply 101June 21, 2018 2:13 PM

R101 Oh, honey. Jezebel is that-a-way.

by Anonymousreply 102June 21, 2018 4:20 PM

The savagery continues...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 21, 2018 4:38 PM

Please fetch Miss R103 her fainting couch and smelling salts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 21, 2018 4:40 PM

Lights. Cameron. Models. Pumpkins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 21, 2018 5:00 PM

I literally thought that was Ellen in the pic at R105

by Anonymousreply 106June 21, 2018 5:12 PM

I am super jealous of r95 and his husband, a hyper masculine formerly closeted married straight man. How did you seduce him?

by Anonymousreply 107June 21, 2018 5:20 PM

Hmmm. Cameron played a bit part in Travolta's I Am Wrath (a flop I guess), as a local reporter. Any on set dickage between those two ???

by Anonymousreply 108June 21, 2018 5:35 PM

R108 Flop is an understatement. The film bombed at the box office. Anyways, here's a photo of Cameron in the movie. No lines or anything, just a background part and not with Revolta either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 21, 2018 7:50 PM

Good work R109. Can we here at DL get name number of his agent and let him/her know about this thread?

by Anonymousreply 110June 21, 2018 7:54 PM

Cam-Cam doesn't know about his celebrity here. He is too busy cutting up fruit for party toasts and getting his roots dyed

by Anonymousreply 111June 21, 2018 10:19 PM

Liberace Jr. here will never come out of the closet. He probably has a listing of bath houses and underwear nights at gay bars across the country for when he travels but he will refuse to admit that he is gay until his dying day. He is just too heavily vested in his straight Christian persona to ever be true to himself. Sad and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 112June 21, 2018 11:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 21, 2018 11:48 PM

I'll bet 113 is one of those annoying Kathy Griffin gifs.

by Anonymousreply 114June 21, 2018 11:50 PM

He sits like a girl when he takes a dump

by Anonymousreply 115June 22, 2018 12:22 AM

Doesn't everyone "sit like a girl when he takes a dump"?

by Anonymousreply 116June 22, 2018 12:23 AM

[quote]I'll bet 113 is one of those annoying Kathy Griffin gifs.

He's back - posting that thing all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 117June 22, 2018 12:26 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 118June 22, 2018 7:36 PM

This thread won't really be entertaining unless someone alerts our majesty to this thread and he comments on it with his trademark snark. We'll know its him if he comments. Everything else has been hashed out to death and now we're just beating a dead horse.

by Anonymousreply 119June 22, 2018 10:45 PM

Miss R119 = Cam's beard

by Anonymousreply 120June 22, 2018 11:15 PM

I didn't need to "seduce" him as such, R107. He was divorced by then and trying not very successfully to be gay when I met him in a bar, and not a gay bar but a regular bar at one of those generic chain hotels at our state college at the beginning of the fall semester. He was seeing his youngest daughter off to her freshman year and I was standing in for my estranged brother in law helping my nephew get settled in the same class.

We were staying in the same hotel and both went downstairs to the bar to check on how the Seahawks were doing in the preseason. We spotted each other's military haircuts and got to talking. It's a long but familiar story with him: grew up in religious family in one of the Rocky Mountain states, expected to marry young, only exposure to homosexuality was AIDS stories on the news, wanted a normal life and kids and a military career, so he married a high school friend and tried to play the part. By his mid forties, the last of the kids was leaving home and the marriage was falling apart under the strain of trying to be what he wasn't. The end of the military gay ban and his own approaching retirement was the the last nudge he needed. There's more to it of course--he didn't fit at all well into the gay scene, but when we met there was no need to anyway. Guys like him tend to have an easier time with others like themselves. Though I didn't go the wife and kids route myself, our backgrounds and values are similar and I wasn't put off by the family baggage. I wouldn't say it puts a strain on the relationship but family is probably the number one cause of drama for is add probably always will be.

by Anonymousreply 121June 22, 2018 11:18 PM

R119, even if he found out about this thread he couldn’t comment. It takes a certain number of visits before you’re allowed to post. That’s why Dylan Geick didn’t start talking to us until the second thread about him.

This thread is on its last legs already and thus won’t keep him coming back enough to become comment-eligible.

by Anonymousreply 122June 22, 2018 11:56 PM

R120 If I were Cameron's beard, I'd deny that he was gay and say "all you deviant freaks need to keep your minds out of the gutter!!!!1" like the typical frau that she is. I'm not a frau, nor Cameron's beard, just pointing out the obvious.

R122 He could still pay his way to comment. It's not like he has no money. Otherwise, I agree, this thread is probably on its last legs, but stranger things have happened.

by Anonymousreply 123June 23, 2018 1:28 AM

Someone needs to link to this thread in YouTube comments!

by Anonymousreply 124June 23, 2018 1:37 PM

Go ahead, r124.

I hate these "someone needs to" types. Your fingers suddenly broke when you finished typing r124, r124?

by Anonymousreply 125June 23, 2018 1:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 23, 2018 3:03 PM

HGTV is so fake; everything is orchestrated. I often wonder if some are just gay actors pretending to be straight husbands.

by Anonymousreply 127June 23, 2018 3:15 PM

I was watching that "Love It or List It" show. It was mind boggling how many of the husbands seemed gay. My gaydar pinged hard on at least 50 %. Every other episode I was just like "wow he seems gay".

by Anonymousreply 128June 23, 2018 3:17 PM

Oh and btw, I'm especially talking about the Vancouver version of the show. The husbands were gay, gay, gay.

by Anonymousreply 129June 23, 2018 3:18 PM

Yes R128 I agree! I watch it too, and more often than not they seem really gay.

by Anonymousreply 130June 23, 2018 3:22 PM

I guess they made the mistake of thinking gays would want to watch other gays, even gays who were pretending to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 131June 23, 2018 3:24 PM

[quote]I was watching that "Love It or List It" show. It was mind boggling how many of the husbands seemed gay. My gaydar pinged hard on at least 50 %. Every other episode I was just like "wow he seems gay".

My gaydar pinged hard = lol

I watch a lot of these property shows here in London, England & they're generally better than this and the American ones, in general, and I can't say my gaydar has ever pinged (hard or soft) about any of the husbands.

by Anonymousreply 132June 23, 2018 3:59 PM

Well, that's England. All men seem gay in England, to Americans. Presumably, they all seem straight if you're English.

by Anonymousreply 133June 23, 2018 4:32 PM

Those silly shows only pick people who are the most photogenic.

by Anonymousreply 134June 23, 2018 5:16 PM

And gay men tend to invest more on their own appearance, so it's somewhat self-selective.

by Anonymousreply 135June 23, 2018 5:17 PM

Girls, I was in Columbus last week and saw La Fontana doing a news segment - he was so flaming even in that little bitty segment it was unreal.

by Anonymousreply 136July 8, 2018 2:36 AM

"I HAVE to be on top of this!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 8, 2018 2:55 AM

I would have pegged Cammy for a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 138July 8, 2018 11:57 AM

I'm friendly with a group of men and women who all graduated from a Christian college. When I first met them all, over 20 years ago now, I told the friend who introduced me to them, "You know all those guys are gay, right??" She was aghast and said they just weren't "macho"..

Fast forward to now, and all of the single guys are out gays. There were three couples who had all pretty much gotten married right out of college and started having babies. Two of the marriages busted up years ago when the husbands came out. Lots of drama with families and churches.

We are all in our early 50s now and I thought MAYBE the husband of the third couple might actually be straight, but I recently heard he'd been having an affair with a man. The wife kicked him out, but apparently he's moved back in an they are "working on it".

Which is my long-winded way of saying Cam Cam probably has a lot of Christian college baggage he has to sort out before he becomes the full on out gay we all know he is.

by Anonymousreply 139July 8, 2018 3:35 PM

Sounds about right, R139.

by Anonymousreply 140July 8, 2018 10:09 PM

My experience was the same. I've known two "devout" Christian couples who got married in their early 20s. One husband came out after the marriage broke up due to the wife's affair. She was excoriated at first, but there had been little to no sex in the year they'd been wed and she thought there was something wrong with her, so she found someone to show her otherwise.

The second broke up 20 years and three kids into the marriage. I always wanted to ask the wife that famous question, "What are you, headless?"

by Anonymousreply 141July 9, 2018 6:30 PM

Another shrieking Mary in the comment section of OP's video in response to Cameron being outed.

[quote] eepanus star That is a terrible remark to make about anyone-especially one who does not know you-and hopefully for your sake you will never know her or people like her-they are what is wrong in this world.

So saying someone is obviously gay is a "terrible remark" now. And people wonder why the closet still exists.

by Anonymousreply 142July 12, 2018 5:57 PM

Love how closet case Cameron deletes any comments that don't align with his views.

by Anonymousreply 143July 12, 2018 6:13 PM

He looks like a femme Chuck Connors (who, though straight, made a gay b/w stag reel in the late 40s-early 50s).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 12, 2018 7:36 PM

Cammie's deleting all the good comments from her YT threads.

Such a prisspot!

by Anonymousreply 145July 13, 2018 8:50 PM

She should just leave them up and laugh them off. Now everyone is going to know shes as gay as a goose!

by Anonymousreply 146July 13, 2018 9:43 PM

He's a House Hunter I can really get behind!

by Anonymousreply 147July 14, 2018 4:21 AM

Pro tip to Columbus drag queens: Make sure when you take the stage at one of your shows, you tell the audience "I'm as nervous as Cameron Fontana in the Buckeyes locker room!"

by Anonymousreply 148July 14, 2018 1:18 PM

Wishing everyone a super gay Yuletide on Christmas Day! -The Fontana Family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 14, 2018 3:31 PM

Beyonce is better than fueling the strip show performances. Can we get back to MUSIC and not sex trances? #VMAs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 14, 2018 3:33 PM

Very productive day. I was even able to finally organize my closet by color/type. It's gonna look so sweet for the next 48 hours!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 14, 2018 3:43 PM

Worship Gaga! #PepsiHalftime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152July 14, 2018 3:44 PM

I can't wait for Lady Gaga to ditch the weird act and step into the elegance her voice deserves, she's so gifted. #Oscars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 14, 2018 3:45 PM

Looking for a quick and effective morale booster? Change into some new underwear after a hot afternoon, you'll feel FABULOUS #LifeTips

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154July 14, 2018 3:46 PM

Wow ! Miss Thing is letting her freak flag fly ! Come on now,is anybody actually buying her bullshit ???

by Anonymousreply 155July 14, 2018 3:55 PM

Anyone besides me see a resemblance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156July 14, 2018 5:08 PM

I know of NO straight man who says "Oh snap."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 17, 2018 1:23 AM

He’s straight just like Lyle, the effeminate heterosexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 17, 2018 1:42 AM

Straight men ALWAYS name their baby Chanel!

by Anonymousreply 159July 20, 2018 2:52 PM

R149 to r154, cool and hip straight men also speak like that, and I'm one to know!

by Anonymousreply 160July 20, 2018 3:13 PM

[quote] Why do the husbands on HGTV often seem gay?

They are, Blanche!

by Anonymousreply 161July 20, 2018 8:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 20, 2018 9:08 PM

Cameron’s Guide to Being Butch

by Anonymousreply 163July 21, 2018 4:33 PM

[quote] Cameron’s Guide to Being Butch

With a forward by MARY! Berry

by Anonymousreply 164July 21, 2018 10:58 PM

[quote] Cameron’s Guide to Being Butch

A Short Story

by Anonymousreply 165July 21, 2018 10:58 PM

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 166July 27, 2018 7:13 PM

I know you've missed me, bitches!

Didja see my Emmy speech???

Wait until Christmas, when I juggle two lit wreaths while a flaming baton's in my ass - all on air!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167November 14, 2018 6:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 14, 2018 6:28 PM

Cameron Fontana looks like the "straight" guy cruising at every gym........He looks like the married guy you hook up with but doesn't kiss because that's "gay"....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 14, 2018 7:38 PM

Girl, I am straight and fabulous....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 14, 2018 7:42 PM

This is probably how Cameron is eventually going to come out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171November 14, 2018 7:45 PM

Nobody has posted gay tweets from Cameron's Twatter in a while so I'll share some highlights. Here is his interview with the American Idol judges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 14, 2018 10:31 PM

Jazz hands!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173November 14, 2018 10:32 PM

Cameron wears purple socks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 14, 2018 10:32 PM

A queen quoting Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175November 14, 2018 10:33 PM

Cameron meets his idol, another closeted queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 14, 2018 10:35 PM

Finally, a Cameron tweet using a Stefon gif.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 14, 2018 10:45 PM

I'm guessing he does drag with the wifey.

by Anonymousreply 178November 15, 2018 11:13 AM

There is just no way Miss Fontana is straight.

Not even a little bit.

Not even on even numbered Sundays.

by Anonymousreply 179November 19, 2018 1:21 AM

I've not had sufficient!

by Anonymousreply 180November 19, 2018 1:59 AM

Poor Cameron reminds me of that Wallace Langham character on "Veronica's Closet" who is obviously gay to everyone but himself.

by Anonymousreply 181November 19, 2018 2:05 AM

[quote]R30 Favorite Ice Cream: Rainbow Sherbert....

M-kay.

by Anonymousreply 182November 19, 2018 2:13 AM

Elton John's Christmas ad is the best evah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183November 19, 2018 5:15 AM

Cameron explaining what "wig" means.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184November 19, 2018 5:36 AM

[quote] Favorite Ice Cream: Rainbow Sherbert...

Now he's just trolling everyone, right? She's clearly a beard.

by Anonymousreply 185November 19, 2018 4:17 PM

I watched House Hunters Renovation last night. It was a couple in Massachusetts who were looking for a home and they ultimately found a home and made some changes. They were a young couple and the husband was named Andrew. WOW! the guy was gorgeous! He had reddish blonde hair and brown eyes and eyebrows. He looked like he was of Irish decent. Did anyone watch that episode? Gosh his wife is lucky! Its like some people are so lucky and they win the super handsome guy lottery, UGH!

by Anonymousreply 186December 23, 2018 12:03 PM

This is R186, here is the episode I was talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187December 23, 2018 12:39 PM

Girls, Please!!.....I'm STRAIGHT and fabulous!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 23, 2018 9:47 PM

Smelling bacon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189April 1, 2019 8:58 PM

Smelling burgers and fries

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 1, 2019 8:58 PM

There hasn't been a lot of activity on this thread, but that hasn't stopped DL Favorite Miss Cameron Fontana from being her fabulous self. Here she is doing ballet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 20, 2019 5:33 PM

Cameron in pink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192April 20, 2019 5:34 PM

Cameron.....watching virtual porn? Also quoting the Queeniest Queen Freddie Mercury.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 20, 2019 5:35 PM

Cameron and some cheerleaders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 20, 2019 5:36 PM

Cameron being taken to the ball, darling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 20, 2019 5:37 PM

Men in football uniforms = fire!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196April 20, 2019 5:38 PM

Faggot whores.

by Anonymousreply 197April 20, 2019 5:39 PM

One closet case praising another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198April 20, 2019 5:41 PM

OH SNAP GAGA! FIERCE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199April 20, 2019 5:43 PM

R197 Calm down, Cameron. Just because we're on to you doesn't mean you should lash out.

by Anonymousreply 200April 20, 2019 5:46 PM

Could those be SNICKERDOODLES?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 20, 2019 5:52 PM

I was in Columbus for work last week and watched morning TV in the hopes of seeing Miss Fontana. I was not disappointed.

He started one segment with this (some ice thing?) by singing.

Is he still maintaining his heterosexuality? Because every - and I do mean EVERY shred of evidence points to the contrary......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 22, 2019 12:18 PM

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 24, 2019 3:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204April 24, 2019 3:47 PM

Wow, so masc! R203

by Anonymousreply 205April 25, 2019 2:25 AM

We missed the shriek she let loose after seeing those black spots under the eyes, R205.

by Anonymousreply 206April 25, 2019 10:39 PM

Ashley and Michael Cordray of [italic]Big Texas Fix[/italic] both ping like crazy. He's nelly (but super-cute) and she's butch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207May 12, 2019 2:06 AM

That Cameron dude's teefs are terrifying. It's funny how this entire thread evolved into a thread about that closet case's insanity. He puts Rip Taylor to shame.

by Anonymousreply 208May 12, 2019 4:09 AM

R208. I think I ignited the Camron side track way upthread. After I saw OP's post I couldn't stop laughing and I figured being in TV news, he would easy to find. I quickly found some of his news clips and posted them. It is amazing to me that his wife, colleagues, family don't call him out. In one of the clips I found and posted he goes off on his favorite color -- electric lime green. He has shoes, shirts etc in this, his favorite color. He's flaming.

by Anonymousreply 209May 12, 2019 4:29 AM

He makes Shawn Mendes look like a bro

by Anonymousreply 210May 12, 2019 6:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!