Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sam Heughan, Closeted Gay Actor, Lead in Outlander - Part 25

Let's hope this is the definitive thread about Sam being gay. No more beards, no more PR fuckery, no more homophobic trolls. He pings to high heaven. Last year, Heughan and his rumored bf -Luke Neal- spent over a month travelling together around the world. Sam also brought Luke to the Outlander premiere and several private parties. . After this trip, the gay rumors about Sam were everywhere and Luke -an actor and writer- deleted ALL his SM. People who met Heughan at the British theatre, say that Sam was openly gay before the STARZ contract:

[quote]"Knew him in the theatre scene back in the day. Nice guy. And openly gay then."

[quote]"Oh darling, of course I’m an old gossip. Have you never met a theatre queen before? Everyone in the biz knows he’s gay, which is not a big deal here. But it is in the US and in the movie industry, so I don’t think anyone was shocked or upset that he’s decided to closet"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601January 25, 2018 12:55 AM

More sources confirming that Sam is gay.

Our darling, Lady Goodman, whose cousin met Sam at the Real Conservatoire of Scotland, posted this interesting info. Her cousin confirms that Sam is gay:

[quote]"I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly,I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..."

[quote]"And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

by Anonymousreply 1January 1, 2018 7:57 PM

People who has met Sam's ex-boyfriends.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 1, 2018 8:09 PM

More sources about Sam being gay, from the previous threads:

[quote]"I’ve known he’s gay since right after he was cast. Many UK fans I befriended early know it and shared that information. They have family and friends who work on Outlander. Others knew of Sam beforehand. Even though crew/production/cast sign NDAs they do share gossip with people they are close too who wont talk openly. Back then everything was more accessible but once the show premiered. and was a huge success, the UK fans all shut up. It’s like a protective shield around Sam to help him keep it a secret. But the truth is out there. More recently, I found out that the brother of my fiance best friend hooked up with Sam in drama school. It was in the context of a casual discussion when both the brother and my guy were both in a Barbour store together. The brother mentioned it in passing after seeing Sam in the window and my guy told me because he knows I’m a fan of the show. It’s NBD in Scotland or the rest of the UK. It’s an open secret scenario."

by Anonymousreply 3January 1, 2018 8:09 PM

Another source from Edingburgh:

[quote]"Straight woman lurker here and I'm actually embarrassed by the "he's gotta be straight" troll. He's not straight. My friend is from Edinburgh. His folks live in the same neighborhood as Sam's. Not exactly a secret and here's the amazing thing, nobody there gives a shit. Sam's a nice guy, so is his family. Its only the fans in the US that seem to lose their shit about an actor's personal life. For me, Sam's a cute pup but give me some Graham McTavish any day!"

by Anonymousreply 4January 1, 2018 8:10 PM

Link to the previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 1, 2018 8:11 PM

R592 from the previous thread:

[quote] Happy New Year! Letbus hope that our next thread has the joy and goodwill of previous threads applauding Sam being Gay and not the past few that have been lauded with nasty and unsolicited as well as untrue comments from shamzies and trolls! To all those non believers, You Tube has a fabulous 1hr program called "Gay Hollywood: The Last Taboo (2009). It is a documentary about why Hollywood keeps up the act even though it admits that "gay" fuels Hollywood with its writers, producers, actors and directors. Being gay, it is not news to me, we know this but to the uneducated it may open up your minds and spirits to what goes on publically behind closed doors in personal lives. To quote a line in the opening of the film, " an actor must closet if he is seen in romantic roles because that means a loss of revenue. Once he/she closets, it is even more difficult NOT to come out without causing huge backlashes to the machine"

by Anonymousreply 6January 1, 2018 8:32 PM

[quote]Cait is finally engaged to her real bf, Tony McGill. During all these years, there has been a reason why Tony has NEVER been bothered by SamCait constant flirting and sexual innuendo: Tony knows that Sam is GAY.

by Anonymousreply 7January 1, 2018 8:34 PM

R7, that's exactly right. It's common sense that their flirtations in many settings (on set, in PR interviews) can happen because Cait and her fiancé are entirely comfortable with her being in a flirtatious but safe relationship with her gay co-star. The studio was happy to play off the flirtation to push the show's central romance, and Sam's PR people were happy for any innuendo that started with a presumption of his being straight. Until Cait got fed up and insisted they quash the rumors.

More common sense:

Cait has mostly managed to keep her relationship private though not exactly a secret. She said once she prefers to date outside the acting pool. She's never pushed it out to the public for PR purposes - she's mostly separated the show PR from her private life, although she's understandably brought her longterm boyfriend, now fiancé, to award ceremonies and such.

Whereas Sam's "dating life" has been pushed to the gossip sites and specifically referenced in magazine articles - the subjects of which are pre-discussed and vetted by his publicist team. I'm pretty sure he himself has never said the words "she's my girlfriend" - he lets the PR machine do that. And whereas Cait has had a live-in boyfriend, now fiancé, which makes sense for people in their 30s, Sam was provided a "girlfriend" who conveniently lives 5000 miles and an ocean and continent away. How easy for it not to be a part of his daily life but rather occasional photo calls.

PR exists for some reason - otherwise Sam would just live his life as Cait has done. Very commonly, this kind of PR = gay actor trying to hide in plain sight. It's just the most probable reason for the PR to exist at all. Otherwise, he could just be like Cait and Tony and just live his off-set life.

As well, so much of the weirdness around this topic is about the central secret. Cait posting the birthday photo. Their jointly uncomfortable statements about not being together, and complaining at SDCC about shipper fans and such. Why would they even care enough to be uncomfortable about what random fans say -- enough to make a point to bring it up in a PR interview at a con in the most awkward way? Because at the heart of the convos about them not being a couple, they are also protecting Sam's secret. But they look like they are chewing on glass when the topic comes up. Because there's a big pink elephant in the room.

One gets the feeling that Cait is sympathetic about Sam's dilemma but also impatient to live her life and tired of all the lying and innuendo that goes along with it.

The Hollywood closet is increasingly untenable in a world driven by social media. It will be interesting to see how long this takes to play out.

by Anonymousreply 8January 1, 2018 9:08 PM

[quote]Last year, Heughan and his rumored bf -Luke Neal- spent over a month travelling together around the world.

Wasn't this three years ago? Before Season 2?

If you folks really want to be supportive of openly gay actors -- stop making these threads, stop endlessly obsessing over social media signs that Sam Kissed a Girl, and stop going on about how gay, gay, gay he is. All you're doing is bickering with strangers over crumbs. All the energy you put into it jut reinforces the idea that Sam's sexuality is a big deal. Just leave him to his work and stop fussing over the personal shit. If and when he's ready to talk about it, make all your supportive noises then.

by Anonymousreply 9January 1, 2018 9:43 PM

r8. Great post and pefectly summarized.

by Anonymousreply 10January 1, 2018 9:44 PM

R9, speaking for myself, I'm happy to let actors and other celebrities have private lives. I'm also not on here saying "gay, gay" and "ping!" and "Mary!" - though obviously some are doing that. The one thing that drove me here in the first place and still cheeses me is the PR bearding. The matchy t-shirts photo earlier this year got me to Google "Heughan gay." Before that I didn't care, didn't think about it. Private is one thing, and coming out of course is great. The bearding thing sucks because it's so fake and the fact that it's still imposed on these actors and the public in 2018 is a disservice to everyone. YMMV I guess.

by Anonymousreply 11January 1, 2018 9:57 PM

After days of being MIA, Sam is posting again in SM. It's from a beach......

"Here's to making waves in 2018.x"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 1, 2018 10:17 PM

It looks like he's somewhere warm, so nowhere near mm :)

by Anonymousreply 13January 1, 2018 10:21 PM

Was I the only one who thought this ig post of Sam on the beach a little bit ironic, after Cait’s engagement was on the news? She is on a beach in Australia and he posts that he is on a beach too...Strange....The journalist who gave the scoop, have just changed the caption.... I think that Starz is getting in the way, right now... Trying to fix something, after all Samcait’s shippers are announcing that they are going to quit the show... A lot of shippers blaming Cait and saying that Sam is a victim... God, wonder why this man is not there to give her co-star a little bit of support? Poor Caitriona. She can’t live her real life because of this fuckery and because a grown man doesn’T have the courage to come out of the closet... This shippers are insane....

by Anonymousreply 14January 1, 2018 11:06 PM

It may be an opertune moment to comment that neither Balfe or any of her friends have liked or endorsed this info .And the poster has now edited out the engagement comment completely . I find it more interesting however that Sam and MM are posting from what appears to be completely separate locations . Maybe someone with better internet skills can checkout Scottish actor Craig Mc Ginlay ........... just saying there maybe a trail !

by Anonymousreply 15January 1, 2018 11:36 PM

[quote]It looks like he's somewhere warm, so nowhere near mm :)

[quote] I find it more interesting however that Sam and MM are posting from what appears to be completely separate locations

YESSSSSS ;))

MM's new IG post:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 1, 2018 11:48 PM

[quote]The Hollywood closet is increasingly untenable in a world driven by social media.

^^^This. And the fact that nobody can keep a secret.

by Anonymousreply 17January 1, 2018 11:50 PM

Uh, and Purv is saying that S took the pic of MM at the Seahawks game and the pic of him walking in the water was in Seattle. Oh sure, seeing MM's latest pic he surely did that. Brrrr.

by Anonymousreply 18January 1, 2018 11:59 PM

Sam and MM will get married.

by Anonymousreply 19January 2, 2018 12:03 AM

Quick response. You can't stand it, can you?

by Anonymousreply 20January 2, 2018 12:14 AM

To R19: Go back to your SHAMzie tumblr. Your ship is sinking.

by Anonymousreply 21January 2, 2018 12:14 AM

Last night I met someone from the cast of Outlander who told me he definitely was not gay and he is in a real relationship with this Mackenzie woman. She also said they all wear wigs in the show including him.

by Anonymousreply 22January 2, 2018 12:20 AM

R22=desperate liar shamzie

GAY Sam for her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 2, 2018 12:24 AM

So, I can only say, what a shitty bf he must be. Leaving his gf (ovbiously pregnant now) alone for so long and prefers to stay at home, doing gym stuff with his buddies, making selfies of bridges and meeting with friends, for almost a 3 week break.

by Anonymousreply 24January 2, 2018 12:26 AM

no I'm not. I thought he was gay so I asked her. She had no reason to lie to me. I don't care whether he's gay or not. He's great in the show.

by Anonymousreply 25January 2, 2018 12:30 AM

[quote]what a shitty bf he must be

...only taking pictures of the back of her head, not jetting her off to a dumpster fire for the holidays...

by Anonymousreply 26January 2, 2018 12:35 AM

R1 R2 R3 R4 for the shamzie troll at R19/R25.

GAY Sam for her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 2, 2018 12:43 AM

{quote]Last night I met someone from the cast of Outlander who told me he definitely was not gay

Tell us more, R22. How did this conversation come up? Did you ask because you suspect Heughan is gay? Who did you meet?

[quote]this Mackenzie woman.

"this Mackenzie woman." WTF? You're acting like you don't know the beard's name but you somehow knew about this discussion on DL, and you came to this thread to post your "news?"

[quote]She also said they all wear wigs in the show including him.

Uh, anyone can see from space that everybody but the animals are wearing joke shop wigs in S3. Trying to normalize the famously bad wigs of Outlander, a topic we haven't discussed for weeks on these threads? Starz knows a lot of people read here, now, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 28January 2, 2018 12:57 AM

[quote] I thought he was gay so I asked her....I don't care whether he's gay or not.

Wait, what? You don't care whether he's gay but you asked about whether he was gay?

by Anonymousreply 29January 2, 2018 1:11 AM

Hard to tell the trolls apart from the people who just want to start shit.

by Anonymousreply 30January 2, 2018 1:14 AM

For the shamzie trolls:

People who have been close to the Outlander set , have said that sending him hot pics of naked women is "USELESS".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 2, 2018 1:34 AM

r19 1. is MM still mackenzie? 2. will it be soon so this charade can end? 3. I feel like I'm talking to Sam's personal mystic. lol

at least this thread is making me laugh again instead of it being so dour.

by Anonymousreply 32January 2, 2018 1:39 AM

If Shatner really cared about Heughan and how ridiculous he looks in those OL wigs, he should hook Starz up with his own hair guy or start a charity for the tonsorially challenged. Maybe that would pay off his karmic debt for stealing expensive $200 hairpieces (over $1,400 in today's dollars) from the Star Trek wardrobe department.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 2, 2018 1:51 AM

R18, Purv, her lies and her changing narrative......

Anonymous asked: "So Sam is not with MM on NYE.. What narrative are you gonna make up this time? You lied that your source told you that MM is still with Sam in october.. Now you post that "your" source told you that they had been together until october, they were trying make thinsgs up but they didnt succed , they broke up because of bad shippers of course. You have nothing and you know about it.."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 2, 2018 2:19 AM

R28 Lol! And someone"from the cast of outlander" who wants to keep being in the cast of outlander is not going to tell some rando that the closeted star of the show is ,in fact,gay.This is thread 25 bitches,we can spot liars.

by Anonymousreply 35January 2, 2018 2:19 AM

R22 Actually a couple of people from the set said Sam is gay. His drivers' girlfriend said Sam is gay.

by Anonymousreply 36January 2, 2018 2:26 AM

[quote] This is thread 25 bitches,we can spot liars.

Lol!

by Anonymousreply 37January 2, 2018 2:53 AM

That IG video of Sam walking in the water was definitely not in Seattle.

by Anonymousreply 38January 2, 2018 3:26 AM

R38 Yep. He and MM have clearly not been together for the entirety of his holiday break thus far. Given that they’ve also been separated for months prior, I’d say this narrative is dead.

by Anonymousreply 39January 2, 2018 3:48 AM

R{38} demfinatly him though can't mistake those ' flippers ' ..... wow huge feet !!! .... MM freezing her ass off on some sort of ferry , it's all a bit weird . The CB engagement seems a bust with all the edits/deletes . Then Sam being all enigmatic with his verse retweets , and paddling in unknown waters , sure is a laugh can't wait for what's next ??

by Anonymousreply 40January 2, 2018 3:52 AM

MM's parents live across Puget Sound from Seattle proper. You pretty much have to take a ferry to get back and forth. VERY ritzy neighborhood - her folks must truly be loaded - fundamentalist preaching must pay WAY better than any of us can imagine.! That's the boat she is on in the pic. Likely it's also some sort of twisted reference to the whole "shipping" thing. BTW, anyone know when the Outlander bunch has to be back at work in Glasgow filming?

by Anonymousreply 41January 2, 2018 4:06 AM

I cannot believe that there are still people who believe that this man is straight and was ever dating that woman. He looked like he hated her. My gay friends motorboat my tits at the bar and hold my hands when we are out. He looks like the mere thought of touching her revolts him.

by Anonymousreply 42January 2, 2018 4:34 AM

Completely agree with you about SH's apparent revulsion to MM. And - I so wanna go drinking with your gay friends. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 43January 2, 2018 4:42 AM

[quote]That IG video of Sam walking in the water was definitely not in Seattle.

It's been in the 40's, there. Not exactly barefoot beach weather.

by Anonymousreply 44January 2, 2018 5:06 AM

Related: Known as Hollywood’s most open homosexual, WIlliam Haines refused to live in the closet.

[quote]What price Hollywood? was the title of an early George Cukor film, but is a question every closeted movie star has probably asked himself. In 1930, the top box office star was a gay man. Billy Haines lived with his lover, Jimmie Shields, and never posed on the red carpet with a beard on his arm. By 1933, he was washed up in show business; and by 1936, he had become hugely successful in an entirely new line of work-interior decorator. Out of the Closet, Off the Screen: the Life of William Haines details the extraordinary life of Billy Haines, the only matinee idol who ever decided that Hollywood’s price was too high and walked away from film stardom.

Narrated by Stockard Channing with commentary by Christina Crawford.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 2, 2018 7:08 AM

Besides the trolls showing up again, these thread feels up to now very comfortable.

So, something crossed my thoughts: obviously Sam is able to fly unter the radar, if he wants to. Flying first class, which he is healthy enough to do, offers him a lot of possibilities of not being seen, boarding planes, leaving airports, collecting luggage etc...

So my conclusion, all those sightings with MM we had were staged. They were scripted, because it was necessary they have been seen to feed the narrative. The interesting point for me always was, that there was nothing at the local news of gossip sites from their location of from fans. Zermatt, the last years NYE place for Sam is filled with paparazzi at this time, no one spotted them there, biking in south France Düring the high season of summer vacation. Nobody spotted them? She was not in Zermatt in 2017, he was not biking in South France with her. The last pics, the one "being out" staged pap pic in NY dates during his OL press tour, not from weeks later, when it was posted on JJ and he was there for the Barbour release and the charity meeting.

He has never met her since being in NY for OL Premiere in early September. This is four months ago.

by Anonymousreply 46January 2, 2018 10:42 AM

Is Hollywood really that homophobic that they go against openly gay actors? Thats just strange.

by Anonymousreply 47January 2, 2018 10:55 AM

Even Miles Heizer's sexuality, which is obviously gay, is contantly being denied by his handler. I don't get this, aren't they supposed to be actors?

by Anonymousreply 48January 2, 2018 10:57 AM

In my opinion only, I think he's in Thailand, with Nell Rose Hudson (as a friend only) like the last time she went with him there (last minute) I hope he's with his real boyfriend enjoying himself.

by Anonymousreply 49January 2, 2018 2:34 PM

Where is reply 46?

by Anonymousreply 50January 2, 2018 2:55 PM

[quote]Is Hollywood really that homophobic

Hell, yeah. Just look at what we've been learning about Hollywood's rape culture and how the scumbags are scurrying for cover like rats in a basement...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 2, 2018 4:19 PM

God, Caitriona Balfe is being insulted and attacked all over SM. Poor girl. C’mon Sam, save your favorite Sassenach and just tell everybody that you are gay and that she deserves to marry her real bf and you deserve to find a real proper guy to love! The shippers are disgusting... One girl have just commented on CB’s ig post that she should be dead, and other said that she’d better choke on her own wedding. Jesus, what a bunch of sick people. Wonder what they’re gonna do when the truth come out and they have to manage that Sam is gay!

by Anonymousreply 52January 2, 2018 4:30 PM

r52 and you seriously think this is going to stop them?? then they will turn on Sam too and they'll be trying to bring them both down. where is the shipper that was posting here? how do you feel about this this situation with Cait?

by Anonymousreply 53January 2, 2018 4:42 PM

[quote]That IG video of Sam walking in the water was definitely not in Seattle.

TRUE.

And MM is confirming once again, that she is in Seattle.....and obsessed with Jimmy Graham ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 2, 2018 9:56 PM

So, all of you here, the ones following this thread since number 5, like me. Have you ever had the smallest idea that Sam is not gay? I never had.

by Anonymousreply 55January 2, 2018 10:20 PM

It's too obvious.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 2, 2018 10:40 PM

Lord, if I come to this site and see the Sam Heughan thread one more time, I’m going to scream. Part 25? Really? Give it up already.

by Anonymousreply 57January 2, 2018 10:44 PM

I don't mind this thread but I do mind the gifs and pics that are constantly used over and over and over and usually accompanied with the same post over and over and over. not sure why these need to be posted over and over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 58January 2, 2018 11:12 PM

R57, it's your first post on this board and you have been looking for this thread.

As someone has said before.....

[quote]This is thread 25 bitches, we can spot liars.

by Anonymousreply 59January 2, 2018 11:14 PM

r59. Funny. You got it.

And to r58. WHY?

by Anonymousreply 60January 2, 2018 11:20 PM

It’s definitely not my first time seeing this thread, but it seems like my ten millionth. The guy may be gay or he may not be gay, but all of these threads on the subject is pretty ridiculous. Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 61January 2, 2018 11:26 PM

R61, no one is forcing you to look at these threads.

You can always go back to your tumblr and ship some fauxmance like SHAMzie.

Bye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 2, 2018 11:36 PM

why do I mind the same gifs, post, pics? because it gets boring. it's like walking but never moving out of the same spot, all you do is move your feet but you don't go anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 63January 2, 2018 11:36 PM

great pic r62

by Anonymousreply 64January 2, 2018 11:38 PM

So r1 and op1.

A lot of people are saying on SM that this thread is run and inhabited from women since No 8. So. Question. What is wrong with that?

Women, who adore their gay friends. Women, who have had sex with gay friends.(Yes i had, and it was nice, but after it we both knew this was not "Hallejulia")

Why this is so complicated?

Sam is gay. And I am the girl who loves him for that.

by Anonymousreply 65January 2, 2018 11:38 PM

[quote]You can always go back to your tumblr and ship some fauxmance like SHAMzie.

Say what?

If the man is gay, it’s not like any of you have a chance with him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 66January 3, 2018 1:26 AM

What in the world would happen if your darling "Gay Sam " turns out not to be not so "Gay" at all ....... My My ...." oh wait he can't be straight just look at his face here " insert assanine picture of Gay Sam Smiling. Well guess what "Ladies " the truth to this mystery might just make you all want to go back to your knitting needles and make a giant noose ... Can't say anything more .. But your all Barking up the wrong tree 🌲 So to speak ...The saddest part of this ridiculousness is once you all know the truth you will still be longing for your "Gay Sam " . Time reveals everything in Hollywood . Just wait .. My condolences to you all

by Anonymousreply 67January 3, 2018 5:16 AM

"Assanine?" "Your all?" Do come back after you learn to punctuate and spell, R67. Until then, stay in school.

[quote]What in the world would happen if your darling "Gay Sam " turns out not to be not so "Gay" at all ..... Can't say anything more

Goodness, we can hardly wait. Being "not so Gay" is just the sort of secret that only "time reveals" in Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 3, 2018 6:37 AM

I didn’t think but was possible for the trolls to get stupider.

by Anonymousreply 69January 3, 2018 6:41 AM

R69 apparently you were wrong

by Anonymousreply 70January 3, 2018 6:48 AM

People who are upset that there are 25 threads on this need to get a life and scroll by. I check in from say, every 5 or 6 threads to see if there is any news, but here's the thing: DLers LOVE to dissect / obsess over people in the closet. See the Pace-Armitage threads, Luke Evans, and before that we had Anderson Cooper threads, Efron threads, Wood-Monagan threads and so on. They eventually die out.

Enjoy it or move on.

by Anonymousreply 71January 3, 2018 9:03 AM

As a probably straight woman, with a lot of wrinkels and scarfs from my 55 years, with a lot of life experience with my gay, lesbian and hetero friends, there is something I've learned:

Never ever make someone feel guilty because of his/her sexual orientation! Every human has the right to live his own sexuality. No one, again no one else has the right to tell you, what is wrong and what is right. This does not include sexual behaviour whith underaged.

So. As the hardcore inhabitants of this thread know. Sam Heughan is gay. By the way, he, himself never tried to hide it very much. He played the bearding game, but in my opinion he did it always with the handbrake put on. He never seemed to be really interested to show his "love" for all those Abbies, Amys, Codys and Mackenzies. And this is a fact. I wish him a nice, manly guy, who loves him and gives him great fucking.

by Anonymousreply 72January 3, 2018 9:50 AM

R72 And with a big penis.

by Anonymousreply 73January 3, 2018 11:41 AM

And a big heart. Sam is gay and nearly 40 it's not all about the sex . He needs emotional support. He needs to find his "Tony". Perhaps he already has.

by Anonymousreply 74January 3, 2018 12:02 PM

r73 r74. Amen.

by Anonymousreply 75January 3, 2018 12:21 PM

Sam is 37 soon to be 38. He is not 40 and still has over two years to 40 so is not close. please stop aging him. when you were 37 I Know you would not have appreciated being referred to as 40. he's only 37

by Anonymousreply 76January 3, 2018 12:44 PM

r76. Your other posts here had the same quality as this one. So, please be so kind and dont waste your time here. To be more exactly. Dont waste our time here. Got it? Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 77January 3, 2018 1:05 PM

r77 if you don't like them, don't read them. I'll spend my time anywhere I damn well please. got it? thanks

and if I get banned for the day, not to worry I still come back incognito.

oh, if any of you only knew...........................

by Anonymousreply 78January 3, 2018 1:26 PM

How funny would it be if one of these anonyms was actually Sam himself!!! Lol.

by Anonymousreply 79January 3, 2018 1:36 PM

r79. Unlikely, concerning thread No 25. On the ones before? Possible. But who knows? And if, he is hopefully proud about how we are fighting for his integrity.

by Anonymousreply 80January 3, 2018 1:46 PM

R79 I kind of think that to be honest. He, FOR SURE, must have read one of these threads by now. Just one quick google search about him being gay and it immediately leads to DL.

by Anonymousreply 81January 3, 2018 1:47 PM

r81. You are right. Interesting, that the last thread got over 60.000 views. About the Google search, you have to realize that this happens inbetween your bubble and algorithm. But probably you are right.

by Anonymousreply 82January 3, 2018 1:57 PM

How anyone can still think he is straight after Cait’s engagement is beyond me. Even the shippers get it now. It is the ONLY thing that explains everything, including the obviously fake relationship with MM and Cait’s fiancé being okay with their inappropriately close relationship. The most obvious explanation is usually the correct one.

by Anonymousreply 83January 3, 2018 3:43 PM

From what we can see, they got shit advice from their handlers on how to manage the onslaught of frothing Gabaldon cultists. Instead of pushing the showmance hard (Heughan and Balfe were complete unknowns and they overdid it) they should have kept the optics more professional. Everything since has been damage control.

by Anonymousreply 84January 3, 2018 6:36 PM

I totally agree. They were not prepared for the amount of attention they have received. They do have onscreen chemistry, there is no denying that.

by Anonymousreply 85January 3, 2018 8:33 PM

They have zero chemistry onscreen, they look uncomfortable with each other all the time, sometimes even disgusted.

by Anonymousreply 86January 3, 2018 8:47 PM

You guys are absolutely right. Plus big mouth Gabaldon should’ve been muzzled when fans originally asked her if Sam was gay .I think this whole “leaked” engagement announcement of Cait is also another pr stunt.She won’t be confirming it anytime soon, and fans will think her secret fiancé might be Sam; also good GG pr interest for the show.

by Anonymousreply 87January 3, 2018 10:34 PM

I've seen so many citations of Gabaldon's early statement on the topic as proof that Sam isn't gay. "Diana said it so it must be true." Mmokay then.

by Anonymousreply 88January 3, 2018 10:52 PM

r86 what show are you watching?

by Anonymousreply 89January 3, 2018 10:56 PM

R76/R78/R89 is the same moronic twat who read all the Gabaldon books twice.

by Anonymousreply 90January 4, 2018 12:44 AM

Sam films "The Spy Who Dumped" Me scenes in Amsterdam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 4, 2018 1:04 AM

r90 so what. I'm allowed to say what I want just as everyone else is allowed. I don't know what your problem is and I don't really care so get off my back. Take care of yourself instead of worrying about what others are doing or saying

by Anonymousreply 92January 4, 2018 1:16 AM

Where did that insane u tube video ofSPy etc. come from? Sam doesn’t play the part of the guy who dumps Mila, I think that is Justin Theroux. It was just stills from the set that were already released last summer. Hardly news.

by Anonymousreply 93January 4, 2018 2:24 AM

[quote]How anyone can still think he is straight after Cait’s engagement is beyond me. Even the shippers get it now. It is the ONLY thing that explains everything, including the obviously fake relationship with MM and Cait’s fiancé being okay with their inappropriately close relationship. The most obvious explanation is usually the correct one.

WELL SAID.

by Anonymousreply 94January 4, 2018 3:26 AM

And now the ex-beard is selling some make up stuff/cream in a pyramide scheme. Already missing the monthly pay check? I thought she was worth two millions, which I honestly never believed.

by Anonymousreply 95January 4, 2018 10:54 AM

Even if he IS gay, which none of you have “horses mouth” proof of, why are you people obsessing over it? 25 threads? Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 96January 4, 2018 10:55 AM

R96 Hi, Sam. ☺

by Anonymousreply 97January 4, 2018 11:09 AM

r96. Still trying to sell your flat earth theory? We know that Sam is gay! We do not believe it. See the difference?

by Anonymousreply 98January 4, 2018 11:48 AM

R95 What are you talking about ??? Selling makeup ???

by Anonymousreply 99January 4, 2018 4:45 PM

Looks like the PR shill was told to prolong the narrative that Mauzy is still with Sam even though it certainly appears her contract is over. She has known from the beginning that Sam is gay and has lied to her followers for a long time. You have to wonder if the shill is paid or just gets fodder for her fake journo clickbait articles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 4, 2018 5:28 PM

Yep, R100.

That Shamzie troll is connected with Shatner and Camuso and she keeps changing her narrative. The last thing she said was that Sam and MM had broken up in October and that 'her source' was on vacation.

The other shamzie queen -contemplating outlander- has also said that p-redux does NOT have direct sources about shamzie as she claims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 4, 2018 6:34 PM

Sam is in LA today Santa Monica where MM lives...

by Anonymousreply 102January 4, 2018 6:35 PM

How do you know that he is in Santa Monica?

by Anonymousreply 103January 4, 2018 6:41 PM

R102, too bad that MM is living in Seattle since months ago...

by Anonymousreply 104January 4, 2018 6:43 PM

R102 Her parents live in Seattle ... not Her...

by Anonymousreply 105January 4, 2018 6:45 PM

R103 Look at his last IG and Tweeter pictures at the gym ...You can see yellow and black stripes on.the wall .. it ' s in Golden Gym Venice Beach next To Santa Monica where MM lives BTW ....

by Anonymousreply 106January 4, 2018 6:48 PM

R104 Her parents live in Seattle not Her,...she lives in LA

by Anonymousreply 107January 4, 2018 6:50 PM

But lately, she is living with her parents in Seattle.

by Anonymousreply 108January 4, 2018 6:58 PM

R102/R105/R106/R107= SHAMzie Troll

Even p-redux sais the gym pic is OLD.

by Anonymousreply 109January 4, 2018 7:01 PM

*says*

by Anonymousreply 110January 4, 2018 7:04 PM

R109 It is not ...it was yesterday for My Peak Challenge, he would not lie about his performances To the members... And I am not a troll ...I thought she was a beard but now I am not sure anymore ...

by Anonymousreply 111January 4, 2018 7:12 PM

R108 Yes for Christmas ...

by Anonymousreply 112January 4, 2018 7:14 PM

For the SHAMzie Troll at R102/R105/R106/R107/R111/R112, Sam and MM have not spent Christmas/NYE holidays together.

They are NOT a real couple.

by Anonymousreply 113January 4, 2018 7:19 PM

Nobody really knows where he is, it's all speculation

by Anonymousreply 114January 4, 2018 7:25 PM

R113 I hope they are not ! But he posts on twitter and IG at 4 AM in.the morning in UK time ...so he is not there . I assume he is in.the USA Someone saw him at Glasgow airport on the 29th in the morning .. The Beach , the gym ....Golden Globes on Sunday ...whereelse would he be ?

by Anonymousreply 115January 4, 2018 7:52 PM

I feel I am the only one to have notice this, but the two pictures of the MM football game pictures,a row in front of her to the left is a tartan plaid jacket, broad shoulder man with a similar knit hat as hers and in the next shot he is gone. It is kinda of a jacket one would not see at an USA sport setting. Please Outlander CSI look at the picture and report what you see. Sam and her like to play games.

by Anonymousreply 116January 4, 2018 8:34 PM

(116) Was it you who asked this already somewhere on tumblr? So, then who took the pics? Thought acc. to Shamzies, it was Sam.

by Anonymousreply 117January 4, 2018 8:53 PM

The SHAMzie trolls are out in full force today and they can't leave this thread alone.

GAY Sam for them:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 4, 2018 9:09 PM

According to her ‘source’ , Purv says the sham is still going strong. I swear that woman would have a source up jesus’ backside if she was asked! WTF is up with her? She needs certifying.

by Anonymousreply 119January 4, 2018 9:16 PM

Place your bets on whether Ms Mauzy shows up for the GGs.....

by Anonymousreply 120January 4, 2018 9:21 PM

The shamzie trolls are trying to distract the attention from the fact Sam and the beard have NOT spent Chiristmas/NYE holidays together and it's a definitive proof that the 'couple' is a fauxmance.

Luke and her boy Sam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 4, 2018 9:27 PM

I only see one picture from the football game on Instagram, there isn’t a man in that picture as described above.

by Anonymousreply 122January 4, 2018 9:29 PM

The other pic is on her twitter account. Of course it’s not Sam. He was somewhere hot and sunny. These games are so tedious....

by Anonymousreply 123January 4, 2018 9:40 PM

(122) The second picture described above is on her Twitter account.

by Anonymousreply 124January 4, 2018 9:40 PM

does anyone in this thread actually know where Sam is? Does anyone actually know where he spent NYE and with whom? Where he spent Christmas and with whom? Does anyone know where MM has been except for that game? Have you noticed how many fewer pics there are of Sam with fans? How mush less he is being spotted? What ever any of them are doing they hiding it really well. I am going to guess that is because people are trying to trail them 24/7 which gave them no breathing room. It was nice in the beginning as Sam would give hints and everyone tried to figure out where he was. He would pose with fans, and people would say they spotted him somewhere. Then there were the shippers followed by Shatner followed by people coming to DL. It Used to be fun.

I wonder who is to blame for them all going underground and being like every other Hollywood star......

by Anonymousreply 125January 4, 2018 9:44 PM

Sam, get back to your day job. Mauzy, go sell your makeup. It must be so exhausting all this hide and seek. Is it worth it.???

by Anonymousreply 126January 4, 2018 9:49 PM

It's a childish behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 127January 4, 2018 9:54 PM

[quote]Of course it’s not Sam. He was somewhere hot and sunny. These games are so tedious....

Not him. Sam spent Christmas holidays between London and Glasgow -there are pics and sightings- and then, he travelled to somewhere warm and sunny for NYE.

Far, far away from cold, foggy PNW where the beard has been staying all the time and yes, there have been many pics and IG stories from MM that prove it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 4, 2018 10:03 PM

Woking out. MPC. Darting around the world. Product placement. Pap pictures. Partying. Christ, when does he learn his lines?!!!

by Anonymousreply 129January 4, 2018 10:03 PM

‘Working’..

by Anonymousreply 130January 4, 2018 10:06 PM

how do you know he was somewhere hot and sunny? because he posted a pic of his feet at the beach? did it have a time and date stamp on it?

by Anonymousreply 131January 4, 2018 10:07 PM

SH has certainly downplayed things a bit but he does still seem to play a few games, and he may unintentionally overdo it- he is a very talented actor but he is also supposed to be a serious one, not some sort of Peter Pan sending out his own hints, albeit fewer of them, or allowing others in his 'team' to do so (he may not have much choice with some of the others, so more reason to try to get rid of them) - 'Where are my feet?', 'What do I mean by "Making waves"?', 'Where am I?' or 'Yes he at the football game/no, he's not'. 'They are together/well, they were/yes, they still are.' 'He is here, he is there'. If Sam is gay (and he certainly seemed to be out of the closet pre- OL) he is not being true to himself, making these games quite poignant. If he is not gay, he has very odd friends and a rather dysfunctional current (?) relationship. Either way, poor PR can only be a liability for an actor who is after serious roles and professional recognition. He really needs to concentrate on his career and take control of his own PR narrative (without losing his sense of fun of course - that would be a major shame).

by Anonymousreply 132January 4, 2018 10:20 PM

R132 so right, he’s gonna burn out his fans , this is ridiculous.These threads started because people think or know he is gay. We felt outraged about the Hollywood closet , but at this point with all this nonsense he’s losing the dignity fans thought he had

by Anonymousreply 133January 4, 2018 10:30 PM

r132 I completely agree. The whole thing has gotten tedious. If he is really with her then Be with her, if not let it go. It doesn't matter if he is or isn't gay. It doesn't matter if he stays in the closet if he is gay. what does matter that all these games make a person appear to be untrustworthy in anything. Just stop with the games. I know everyone plays them but they also hate them.

by Anonymousreply 134January 4, 2018 10:30 PM

and as far as the two pics. If that isn't Sam it sure was staged to make it look like it was. (more games) It actually does look like it could be him.

by Anonymousreply 135January 4, 2018 10:32 PM

It isn't him.

by Anonymousreply 136January 4, 2018 10:48 PM

okay. thanks

by Anonymousreply 137January 4, 2018 10:50 PM

I don't understand how the Shamzies can honestly believe Sam is with MM. He did the staged "streets of New York" pap walk with her in September (in which they both looked like hell), then nada for months. She apparently has had loads of free time, yet did not make it over to Scotland to be with him. They didn't spend Christmas together. And it doesn't look like they celebrated NY's together. Despite the indicators, the Shamzie Queens and their naive followers believe Sam and MM have taken their lurv under the radar. And just because Sam is most likely in LA now, he is there (not surprisingly) for Golden Globes-related festivities, not because MM lives there. Sam has been coming to LA for a looong time and way before MM was in the picture. He will continue to do so, as long as he is an actor, for business -- regardless of how many fake girlfriends, fake breakups he has. He won't steer away from the center of the entertainment industry.

by Anonymousreply 138January 4, 2018 11:49 PM

Great post, R138.

[quote]"They didn't spend Christmas together. And it doesn't look like they celebrated NY's together. Despite the indicators, the Shamzie Queens and their naive followers believe Sam and MM have taken their lurv under the radar."

It's the same narrative that the samcait shippers -and the crazy Robsteners- have used for years.

Different ship, the same lies and excuses.

by Anonymousreply 139January 5, 2018 12:01 AM

R138 You make a point ...

by Anonymousreply 140January 5, 2018 1:55 AM

R46 They were at a concert in Central Park end of September.....

by Anonymousreply 141January 5, 2018 2:01 AM

R141, yes that was around the same time they did the "streets of NY" pap walk.

by Anonymousreply 142January 5, 2018 2:36 AM

R142, Sam has proved many times that he can fly under the radar.....when he wants.

All those 'random sightings' with the beard were clearly staged.

by Anonymousreply 143January 5, 2018 2:49 AM

Who the hell is the troll coming on here rebutting with busted narrative “facts?” GO AWAY! You won’t convince anyone here of shamzie true love.

by Anonymousreply 144January 5, 2018 2:53 AM

Is this from today?

richalexander_"Fun ADR session with #outlander star @samheughan

Is for MPC or his new movie? Sam's MPC team is already working in LA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 5, 2018 3:08 AM

r145. Probably. And there is a new one from last night Audi event at chateau Marmont. When he is done with finding a new PR its time to look for a better hairstylist.

by Anonymousreply 146January 5, 2018 10:16 AM

R145 It was for MPC

by Anonymousreply 147January 5, 2018 1:13 PM

So question. Do you think MM has left L.A? Last pic of her located there is months ago. Her bearding with Sam brought her no benefits, besides some new followers on her IG. But really nothing concerning her career. Obviously she has no access to the higher class events in HW on her own. When we last saw her walking the RC it was at a low profile event, or she had to it alone SDCC.

May be i am wrong, but in my eyes she left the business after the end of her contract. Her last IG is a recycled pic from the last party she attented together with Sam in NYC last September. How long can you hang jobless in HW? After one year you obviously seen all agents.

by Anonymousreply 148January 5, 2018 5:42 PM

r148. Sorry for the missing words.. Spellcheck.

by Anonymousreply 149January 5, 2018 5:45 PM

Heughan at the Golden Globes party in LA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150January 5, 2018 6:01 PM

Full body from last night's W Magazine Golden Globes party...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 5, 2018 6:03 PM

Holy Hairdo, Batman!!! What the heck happened to Heughan’s hair?!?!?

Cait’s eyes are saying everything in that photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 5, 2018 6:26 PM

r152. It is not only the hair! He wears Burberry/Louboution/Tonya Meli according to his credits on his IG. If he is paying for a stylist, this guy needs a discount on his paycheck. Are they are not able to make this clothes fitting for Sam?

by Anonymousreply 153January 5, 2018 6:36 PM

Sam with Cait and her fiance Tony McGill at last night party.

Tony has always known that Sam is gay and there is no 'danger' ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154January 5, 2018 7:03 PM

And no Mackenzie....

by Anonymousreply 155January 5, 2018 7:04 PM

With that disastrous hair and ill-fitting suit, I don't think he made the impression he wanted to make. In fact, his stylist and make-up/hair person may have done some damage .

by Anonymousreply 156January 5, 2018 7:17 PM

yes I'm sure his stylist and make-up/hair person have completely destroyed his career.

I hope she isn't there but just because we don't see her doesn't mean she isn't there. Because this cat and mouse game has been played for so long there is no way of telling anything unless someone was actually there.

by Anonymousreply 157January 5, 2018 7:22 PM

You just know that the (ex) beard MM was not with Sam at the party when PR-driven Just Jared doesn't post one single pic of her....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 5, 2018 7:32 PM

I'm sorry but this has to be said.

I think we should play, what's hiding in Sam's hair. lol

by Anonymousreply 159January 5, 2018 7:36 PM

My god, his hair looked better in the candid photo taken at the audio recording session. Why did he get the sides cut even shorter and make it look like a bird's nest on top. It draws so much attention to his mongo forehead.

by Anonymousreply 160January 5, 2018 7:40 PM

And the winner of this thread until now is r158! On one of the Shamzie blogs they say, that the hairdresser told a fan on her IG, that Sam will not be in town for the GGs.

And may be someone can answer/discuss/give thoughts at my questions from r148?

by Anonymousreply 161January 5, 2018 7:42 PM

MM was doing some project in Pittsburgh, PA but no one ever said if it was a show or what. I think that was in the summer sometime.

by Anonymousreply 162January 5, 2018 7:45 PM

r162. So the last thing she did according to her IMDB was Into the woods which was 2014?

by Anonymousreply 163January 5, 2018 7:51 PM

r158. And it looks like he is not staying for the GG and he s back to work on Monday. Which means, he has to leave LA latest tomorrow Saturday. I dont believe he will risk an 11 hour flight to London during the night to arrive on Monday morning.

by Anonymousreply 164January 5, 2018 7:59 PM

OMG...I cant get past the hairstyle.....looks like a really bad toupee....

by Anonymousreply 165January 5, 2018 8:00 PM

r165. When you go on the hair-destroyer IG you will see, that this her actual favourite hair cut. May be the only one she is capable of in the moment. And is it common in the US that you geht your hair cut in a room covered with textile floor?

by Anonymousreply 166January 5, 2018 8:08 PM

[R166]. Maybe she was channeling “Liberace”????".........

by Anonymousreply 167January 5, 2018 8:26 PM

I think she can only do one style. His hair was just becoming normal again after the last cut! Also . Who tells a random tweeter when and where a celeb will be over the weekend? Very unprofessional. Don’t get your hair cut at her place.,..

by Anonymousreply 168January 5, 2018 9:00 PM

I wonder if Shatner sent Paul to sweep up Sam's hair clippings to auction off for his charity, or for a keep sake. If Sam shaved the sides he could get a role on the Vikings.

by Anonymousreply 169January 5, 2018 9:09 PM

Chris Walken called. He wants his hairstyle back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 5, 2018 9:44 PM

Is there anybody out there, who can pass me Popcorn ? Please.

In my opinion this so called, D-list acttress has left the HW playground a couple of months before and went back to her parents place. Whithout her monthly pay check from Jennifer Allen she could not afford her rented flat in LA anylonger. As I said a couple of times before, I never believed the "she is worth 2 Mio". May be she earned that money as one of those child actors in the years before.

She could not benefit from ITW nor from her ,,relation with Sam". And it does not look like, that she had enough credibility from her own, so she was mentioned in the press, even in tabloids since this belated poster pap walk pic from New York. The last time Sam was officialy in NYC, was for his Barbour launch and the charity, where MM definitly did not show up. The only thing, she can do now is selling highly overpriced makeup/cream in a pyramid scheme.

We will not see her anymore. Or I am completly wrong.

by Anonymousreply 171January 5, 2018 10:21 PM

If you search on "why I stopped rodan + fields" you get some unsavory results.

by Anonymousreply 172January 5, 2018 10:52 PM

r172. Yep. All said, or?

by Anonymousreply 173January 5, 2018 11:08 PM

I think Sam does not want future MPC members know he is still dating Her. BECAUSE as you can see on Tweeter , registrations start next week...And many disappointed members could not register because of Sam and Mackenzie's relationship... Sad To think that Sam does not care having members who pay just To have a chance To meet him or To talk to him on Facebook....they dont care about charity , helping others ! SAM knows that ... Bet we will see Ms Mauzy again as soon as the registrations close. .

by Anonymousreply 174January 6, 2018 12:19 AM

R174, Most MPC members have always supported Shamzie.

Sam and the (ex) beard have spent holidays apart, -after being separarated for 4 months- , MM was not at the W party.......everything points that the bearding is OVER.

According to his stylist Melissa, Sam has already left LA and is flying back to Scotland:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175January 6, 2018 12:28 AM

Yep ...with Mackenzie

by Anonymousreply 176January 6, 2018 12:37 AM

R176 is the SHAMzie Troll from yesterday

by Anonymousreply 177January 6, 2018 12:41 AM

[quote]I think Sam does not want future MPC members know he is still dating Her.

Apparently, the troll believes Heughan thinks nothing of lying to his MPC members.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 6, 2018 12:56 AM

Integrity matters when you’re running a charity.

by Anonymousreply 179January 6, 2018 2:10 AM

R178, R179 I'm all for criticism where criticism is due but he didn't lie about this. As was later established, his flight was cancelled and his luggage was lost/delayed when he tried to retrieve it after the cancelled flight *not* after he arrived (hence the confusion). He flew out the next day.

Now for the valid criticism: He never should have left it to the last minute to fly home for the charity event.

by Anonymousreply 180January 6, 2018 2:27 AM

R170 nailed it! His hair was looking so good in the last week, what a bummer...

by Anonymousreply 181January 6, 2018 2:45 AM

MMs contract ended in Sept. The Shamzie Fraus are desperate to make MM relevant.

I believe she is living in Wash. since she is obviously making herself avail to that Seahawks player

by Anonymousreply 182January 6, 2018 6:11 AM

In an E video, Sam said said he was going to burn LA down if Cait didn't win, oooo, don't mention burn to people in CA Sam.

by Anonymousreply 183January 6, 2018 1:01 PM

[quote]MMs contract ended in Sept. The Shamzie Fraus are desperate to make MM relevant.

The SHAMzie fraus are still in denial and grasping at straws....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184January 6, 2018 4:31 PM

So, shippers go on living with their SamCait story and Shamzies with the SamMackenzie's. Who is the better or the worse, the right or the wrong now? But fact is, that both sides have in mind that Sam might actually be gay. God forbid to speak it out too loud.

by Anonymousreply 185January 6, 2018 5:24 PM

Um, these threads are on datalounge, about gay Sam.Its not about which woman he is with.

by Anonymousreply 186January 6, 2018 5:49 PM

r186. You are right! And I really need more popcorn. Much more. So the real question is, what we will see next, beside the ongoing fight between Samcait and Samzie believers? Which gets me to rOP. Will this be the thread about gay Sam Heughan?

My two cents on this case, digging deep into my portfolio knowledge from my PR and press work: 1. Nothing will happen, no more bearding. Selling Sam , If necessary, as a single without talking about his sexual orientation. Easy to handle, just get him some young, single upcoming actress to be his plus one at award shows and other press events. 2. We will see a new, continuing beard. There will be a building up of this story until the premiere of S 4.

All this depends a little bit, how the engagement of CB becomes a common sense. And in my opinion it depends, If there will be a S5 of Outlander.

So, because I am not really sure, there will be no S 5 (may be I am wrong, and they wait for tommorrows GG for Balfe) , my prediction is: No S 5, or a recasted S 5 with another Jamie and/or Claire: No new contracted beard.

Your opinion?

by Anonymousreply 187January 6, 2018 8:26 PM

TPTB know full well that if they try to do a recast S5 it will fail gigantically; but only after a MASSIVE revolt by the fans (regardless of the opinion/level of knowledge about SH's sexual orientation held by any individual fan). Therefore, they might as well not even attempt a S5 with different lead actors and just close up shop at the end of S4 because, let's face it: the Outlander TV sow IS Sam and Caitriona. IF they really are "in negotiations" about S5 as some reports have suggested, I think it's more likely they are trying to work out a massive inducement package (money + future feature film parts/production deals + creative input) for the principals AND they are facing an imminent bailout by the original showrunner, who really only likes to do sci-fi space operas and who is and will be up to his armpits in his new deal for such a show with Apple. So, they'll have to find a way to deal with THAT to everyone's satisfaction. Big challenges, which make it doubtful they really will go on after S4 -- and I think they have all known that for quite a while now.

by Anonymousreply 188January 6, 2018 8:52 PM

Sam was at the W magazine Event...Cait , Sam , Tony ...no Mackenzie SAM was spotted To LONDON Heathrow airport this afternoon...alone ...

by Anonymousreply 189January 6, 2018 9:03 PM

r188. So no more contracted, professionell bearding for gay Sam Heughan? The Codies, Abbies and Amys Sam took to awards and premiere parties hadnt been on a contracted basis. MM was the first, and hopefully last, beard hired for money. And Jennifer Allens strategy to make sure, that Sam Heughan is seen as a hetero guy was only a big and probably expensive mess.

by Anonymousreply 190January 6, 2018 9:08 PM

r189. The troll, which has said at r176 that SH travelled with the beard.

Nothing to see for you here. Please leave.

by Anonymousreply 191January 6, 2018 9:14 PM

The question is : did Sam and MM spend last week together ? .. I dont think so But the Shamzie say they did and that she was at the W party ...They also say she flew with him To Scotland !!!! Any pictures , fans ? Just Jared ?????? The beard is not gone ...

by Anonymousreply 192January 6, 2018 9:17 PM

R192=R189=R176=.......SHAMzie Troll who can't stop making up BS while contradicting herself. Please, F&F her

Today, Sam has been spotted at Heathrow:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193January 6, 2018 9:33 PM

r193. Concerning this threads main troll.

Probably very young female. Kind of uneducated or someone who never learned good behaviour from the family.

Pubescent. Grown up with a smartphone. No proper communication skills. No proper writing skills. Attention seeker, aka making contradicting posts.

by Anonymousreply 194January 6, 2018 9:56 PM

not in a million years would they recast Sam or Cait. they would shut it down first.

by Anonymousreply 195January 6, 2018 10:08 PM

Your description of the troll sounds just like MM. What could she be planning to do next week in Scotland with Sam (if she went back with him, which of course she did not)? Cook dinner? Wash his soiled travelling clothes? Spot his lifts at the gym? Sam has to go back to work on the show, for goodness sake!. And does anyone believe she'd show up at an industry party and NOT find a way to get her mug into a few pics? Fact is, the PR folks have zilch interest in her. Nothing speaks more clearly to the fact that her "career" is old toast. Remember her solo RC posing at SDCC (and the subsequent brouhaha)? Did any of those photos see the light of day? What about her alleged presence at the 2017 VF Oscars party? Crickets. Also, if Sam is her great love (which, of course, he decidedly IS NOT), he'd find a way to get her into some of his PR photos; and he could surely make a place for her in some way with MPC - it'd be a great way for the "lovers" to work together and for her to show some selfless positive interest in Sam's charity and his fans, but nooooo. Even Cait's Tony has shown up in her PR photos, and he's a "civilian" with no acting career or SM presence. MM is utterly shameless and impervious to the bile of her SM antagonists. If the bearding contract has lapsed, it's not because she has been so abused - it's because she has become worse than a pariah - she has lapsed into near-anonymous irrelevancy.

by Anonymousreply 196January 6, 2018 10:26 PM

[quote]for her to show some selfless positive interest in Sam's charity and his fans

If there was ever a question of an endorsement of his fitness charity coming from the beard, that fatsuit removed all doubt. She's a PR fail for Heughan's existing female fans but I've been saying I believe her purpose was intended to straightwash him for future male movie audiences, Lionsgate's bread and butter.

by Anonymousreply 197January 6, 2018 10:51 PM

Word.

by Anonymousreply 198January 6, 2018 11:03 PM

Will we ever see Sam with his cute femme makeup look again? The eyebrows,the lip stain so adorable. His straight gym rat personna is so boring.Altough the new pompadour is entertaining. But every guy actor late 30’s has that same look. Blah. They should all take a tip from Jared Leto and stop all wearing Burberry suits. Although, thank god , Sam isn’t wearing some type of leather jacket at the W party. THAT was bad. No more kilts I guess . Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 199January 7, 2018 6:13 AM

Yes, at least the suit matches his age. I hated the boyish boyfriend look they were going for a few months ago in NYC. I don't love this suit, but at least it's a suit. The one he wore to the Scottish BAFTAs in November was his best look all year.

by Anonymousreply 200January 7, 2018 6:28 AM

From Scotland, Sam wishing the best for co-star Caitriona Balfe at the GGs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201January 7, 2018 7:57 PM

Mackenzie liked Sam ' s post today ! AND she liked Cait 's too

by Anonymousreply 202January 7, 2018 9:11 PM

Does her liking a post mean anything?

by Anonymousreply 203January 7, 2018 9:17 PM

I think it does ... And I think she is with him in Scotland

by Anonymousreply 204January 7, 2018 9:22 PM

Why wasn’t she at W Magazine’s best performance party? No pictures or mentions of her. Isn’t she an actress, doesn’t she need exposure? Doesn’t she need to network?

by Anonymousreply 205January 7, 2018 9:30 PM

I think it means the same if I liked it....which I did. So not much .

by Anonymousreply 206January 7, 2018 9:30 PM

R205 That 's the question But why did she like those tweets ?

by Anonymousreply 207January 7, 2018 9:41 PM

She’s bored. She needs a job.

by Anonymousreply 208January 7, 2018 9:46 PM

Maybe she was at the W Event

by Anonymousreply 209January 7, 2018 9:51 PM

R209=R204=R176=R189.....=SHAMzie Troll who can't stop making up BS while contradicting herself. Please, F&F her.

Regarding MM likes, I guess she just wants to stay relevant, just like our resident troll. Jon Fletcher is also liking MM's posts ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 7, 2018 10:01 PM

r208. Not exactly. As r196 already explained. Her acting career is gone, yesterdays news. She even couldnt manage to play gay Sam Heughan beard believable.

And Sam ist still gay. And because this is a thread dedicated to gay Sam. Please can we move on? Has anyone checked what Duncan Lacroix is doing? My favourite guy for Sam.

by Anonymousreply 211January 7, 2018 10:03 PM

For the people who think S & MM have a real relationship, what an awful relationship that would be! Over the past two-ish years they’ve supposedly been dating, they spend hardly any time actually on the same continent, let alone together. When he finally has a few weeks off from his long work schedule and they haven't seen each other in months, do they rush to spend all the time together they can while they have it? Nope. By all appearances, they haven’t seen each other at all since September. So they occasionally like each other’s posts? A real relationship that does not make.

by Anonymousreply 212January 7, 2018 10:05 PM

R212 Their relationship doesn't make sense

by Anonymousreply 213January 7, 2018 10:29 PM

R213 there's no relationship, troll.

It has been a PR fauxmance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214January 7, 2018 10:38 PM

Wow, just about every other post here is on my ignore list.

by Anonymousreply 215January 7, 2018 10:40 PM

Sam was spotted at Heathrow yesterday, MM was NOT with him. She "likes" Sam's and Cait's posts (and anyone else remotely related to them) because she was briefly in their orbit -- and it is now the only way she can try to remain relevant in an industry that seems to be passing her by. Everyone else from Into The Woods has parlayed their role into a lot of other good, high-profile gigs, but not Mackenzie. It's because she doesn't stand out enough and is not talented enough given the field of women she is competing with. Sam isn't Cinderfella. He isn't going to marry her. They're not together. It doesn't matter how many times you say it.

by Anonymousreply 216January 7, 2018 10:53 PM

So last call for r213, our boarderline troll on this thread. Take your meds and follow the advices of your doctors.

And for the rest of us here. Do not feed the troll. Last post for me for the troll. Promised!

by Anonymousreply 217January 7, 2018 10:53 PM

If they're smart, they'll stop at S4. That would be a good place to stop - the characters are in relatively happy places and several story lines, while not exactly wrapped up, are done enough that no one misses anything. Book 5 of the series is a huge snore - not a damn thing happens. Books 6, 7, 8 are more interesting, but by then the main characters are in their late 50s/60s, and I just don't see S&C pulling that off believably. I'm already not buying Sam being in his mid-40s, despite the prosthetic forehead and frumpy wigs. All concerned should take their money, and their career boosts, and move on to greener pastures while the fans still care.

On a totally different note, somewhere wayyyy upthread, someone made a pretty smart guess that Sam was probably in Thailand when he filmed his feet (why, Sam, why?). I think that is a very real possibility. Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love (purely conjecture, I have no inside info at all), but I think it came apart either just before or just after Sam was cast in OL, and then Sam took up with LN.

I'm not going to post the man's name. My moral compass is dented, but not completely shattered ;-) First, I'm only guessing about all of this. Second, he's not famous - although he does work peripherally in the entertainment industry, but not in front of the cameras. I'm not throwing around the name of a not-famous person based on a guess. However, I will put this little nugget out there.... his first name is the same as a major secondary character on OL. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 218January 8, 2018 1:04 AM

[quote] Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other)

;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219January 8, 2018 1:28 AM

I know I know this is technically off-topic but

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220January 8, 2018 3:25 AM

R220 Not off topic, that’s the last shred of plausible heterosexuality gone for Sam and everyone knows it. I’ve seen more “then Sam must be gay” comments in the last week than in the last three years.

by Anonymousreply 221January 8, 2018 3:37 AM

I hope this doesn't mean more bearding for Sam.....

by Anonymousreply 222January 8, 2018 4:37 AM

R222 From your lips to god's ears 🙏

by Anonymousreply 223January 8, 2018 4:48 AM

R220. The showmance is what brought a lot of people (women) to these threads early on , so that’s gonna have to be toned down now, but bearding for Sam could depend on what job offers hes got on the table right now . Maybe he’ll stick with the light bearding Who knows? Maybe the “times up” theme in HW will start to recognize gay men as well.We can hope

by Anonymousreply 224January 8, 2018 4:53 AM

We'll have to see how not out and not proud you continue to be.

by Anonymousreply 225January 8, 2018 5:09 AM

How do I make my own reply strikethrough-ed? Like r213

by Anonymousreply 226January 8, 2018 5:29 AM

There are several replies that I cannot see. Is this my problem or is it this way for everyone? It looks like it is the troll's replies.

by Anonymousreply 227January 8, 2018 9:34 AM

R227 I had a similar problem a couple o weeks ago. I think the down-voted replies are hidden. I didn't even bother to un-hide them, probably just some troll BS.

by Anonymousreply 228January 8, 2018 1:58 PM

You can un-hide downvoted posts in the settings.

by Anonymousreply 229January 8, 2018 4:11 PM

R228 and R229 Thank you! I wasn't aware we could down vote posts and I've been lurking here for two or three years.

by Anonymousreply 230January 8, 2018 5:17 PM

[quote]Maybe the “times up” theme in HW will start to recognize gay men as well. We can hope

by Anonymousreply 231January 8, 2018 9:46 PM

Sam’s stylist just posted a pic of him at the W party. No MM. She wasn’t there. He also styled them both for the Oscar parties last year, so he would have done the same this year if she went. Sam went stag.

by Anonymousreply 232January 8, 2018 11:56 PM

r232 where. is. the. link. to. the. photo.

by Anonymousreply 233January 9, 2018 12:16 AM

Sorry, wasn’t thinking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234January 9, 2018 12:19 AM

You can’t down vote comments to make them disappear

You can block the troll posts by pressing the icon on the bottom right of the post. That the quickest way to make the troll disappear

by Anonymousreply 235January 9, 2018 1:14 AM

[quote]But many in the LGBTQ community were left puzzled by the lack of representation among the acting, directing and screenwriting category nominees and winners, even though #TimesUp resonates against homophobia too. While “Handmaid’s Tale” and “Lady Bird” (both LGBTQ-themed projects) picked up awards, and there was a big win for Benji Pasek for Best Original Song, with “This Is Me” in “The Greatest Showman,” the night was entirely bereft of awards for LGBT roles, themed films or out actors.

[quote]Combemale pointed out that many in Hollywood have remained closeted and that they are at fault here. “Until more gay roles become available to openly gay actors, then that’s going to continue to be part of the problem — people not feeling confident about being their true selves in that environment,” she says.

[quote]“When someone who’s gay comes out as gay, everyone’s like ‘oh my God, I can’t believe it.’ But, when a straight actor plays gay, everyone says, ‘oh, he or she is so brave.’ That’s ridiculous. Internationally, it might be that gay and lesbian actors are playing gay characters and not in the U.S.,” she says. Combemale says she believes there were several options for lesbian actresses who could have played the Billie Jean King role in “Battle of the Sexes,” outside of Emma Stone.

[quote]“It’s important for the LGBTQ community to continue to speak up, especially in the current cultural and political climate, about being included. That doesn’t mean we’re less than one-hundred percent supportive of the women’s movement, but we must make sure our voices are heard, too,” says Los Angeles Blade’s King. “Movies are a big part of how people’s attitudes change, and when Hollywood send the message that we matter, too, it’s a huge step forward in our struggle to be recognized as equal’”

[quote]We can only hope that the new culture Oprah says has been ushered in will be one in which gay and lesbian actors can be considered for gay or lesbian roles and where there is no penalty for being out. Time’s up for all that, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236January 9, 2018 3:36 AM

All that, R236, and also straight roles for out gay actors. More gay roles, and no ghettoizing gay actors either, either in the closet or into a narrow band of gay roles.

by Anonymousreply 237January 9, 2018 4:13 AM

R219 so do you think this man was with Sam and Luke in Thailand a couple years ago or maybe just part of his gay poster.He must have a group of gay friends, he seems pretty sociable. His or interactions with Balfe seem even more telling in light of her engagement announcement.He certainly shouldn’t come out if he doesn’t want to , but please stop the weird fakery

by Anonymousreply 238January 9, 2018 6:49 PM

The guy in the bar with Sam has dark hair and strong, chiseled features like Luke Neal. Maybe Sam has a type.

by Anonymousreply 239January 9, 2018 9:25 PM

r238. Of course he is sociable. And of course you are right about his private social network. Which I also think is not small. Most of us posting here have no pesonal or third source connection to the UK theater, TV and movie scene. And predictable, this is a closed scene. But those places exist, and no one inside will use his knowledge to gain money. Because Sam is loyal, so is his peer group.

All his public SM is for.... the audience.

What we got to see, is public Sam Heughan, the male lead on OL. He does not give away very much of his privacy on his public SM. Things he posts there are very well reflected and he knows very well at the age of 37 what he is doing. Excluding the bearding with MM.

May be he had to learn this, because the contracted bearding was new to him. Points for him, that he tried, in my opinion, during the 18 months to keep it down to the minimum.

For me the funny thing is, that the last official picture with the beard, the faked pap one in New York, was their most "intimate".

And finally was the last one. And for purpose, was brought to the public, when he was in NYC for Barbour and the charity. The beard was already out of the game.

by Anonymousreply 240January 9, 2018 9:30 PM

Mackenzie Mauzy is NOT in Scotland ! Unless she has insomnia ...Her last IG like was at 4 AM UK time

by Anonymousreply 241January 10, 2018 9:14 AM

Dont feed our this threads troll at r241.

by Anonymousreply 242January 10, 2018 10:07 AM

Are all celebrities dicks or do you have to be a dick to be a celebrity?

by Anonymousreply 243January 10, 2018 1:25 PM

Gay sam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244January 10, 2018 9:23 PM

He did this video because 1) He knows his fans are pissed because of the various beardings and the fake-relationship lying concerning all and sundry (with CB now engaged the "shippers" are deserting him, her, and the show; even the Shamzies are in full desperation mode since there were no sightings of him and MM together over the holidays) and 2) He got nailed in past years for re-gifting some creepily-overgenerous holiday fan gifts (one lady gave him 2(!) cashmere sweaters, which he gave in turn as a Christmas present to his unit driver, who obliviously tweeted his thanks, along with incriminating photos of the re-gifted sweaters). Not a good thing to appear ungrateful for those holiday wishes! Damage control all around. What. A. Clusterfuck! You reap what you sow, buddy.

by Anonymousreply 245January 10, 2018 10:39 PM

That vid was taped the same day he attended the W Magazine party in LA.

by Anonymousreply 246January 10, 2018 10:49 PM

r245 what does that even have to do with this thread. This is not a tear apart the actors thread. It is about whether Sam is gay or not. and this isn't tumblr. Sam has done far more good than I am sure you will ever do.

by Anonymousreply 247January 10, 2018 10:59 PM

Is he still gay? Or an ex-gay?

by Anonymousreply 248January 10, 2018 10:59 PM

r244. Sweety. Or? Looks like he is making his way.

He acts different since the end of september, after the S3 premiere. The last date, he had to pretend, that MM is someway close to him. As we all know, the "Out and...." pap walk pic, posted later on JJ(?), when he was there for Barbour and charity, was taken through the time he was there for S3.

Since the announcement of CB engagement a lot of things have changed. The SamCait tumblrs are closed, like shops during the depression, the Samzie tumblrs are grapping the last straws.

And Catriona and Sam are having probably their best time of her lifes. CB, whealthy and with Tony.

Sam, whealthy and free.

Put it this way, after S4 is done, even after paying british taxes, they will have both around two Mio. € left. Both get some € more. So nothing to worry about. If they are clever, none of them is sitting in front of the fridge thinking about having toast with ketchup at the end of the month. Which I am sure Sam experienced before he got cast on Outlander.

So, as I said before: They both know, that S4 is the last. Otherwise it would been announced around the GGs. They are in the middle of the production for S4. The financial and time pressure is so high, that Sam had to be back on Set on monday for the table read.

So. No more contracted and obvious bearding for Sam Heughan. By the way, no mention of Sam for his good looking at the GG pre party?

Sam, I wish to the best. Dont dissapoint me.

by Anonymousreply 249January 10, 2018 11:05 PM

Money's not all that for him. As you say, he's had a lot of experience making do without much of it. What I think he really wants is professional advancement (better roles, major film gigs/franchises, good plays, etc.). That's where there will be ongoing pressure for compromises, of which closeting will always be a significant component, until he frees himself. Ultimately only he can determine that.

by Anonymousreply 250January 10, 2018 11:37 PM

Seriously? I just had to reply to the the stalker who gave the many reasons why Heughan made the Thank You Holiday Video. You really are a sad human being . Wtf is wrong with you ??????? This man is just trying to make a living as a working actor and you deadbeats are trying discredit him anyway you can . I could give a rats ass if he's a homosexual . Who cares ???? Why do you ? If he wants to pretend that he's straight so be it . Is he hurting you in anyway ? Why are you bottom feeders so hell bent on outing someone who obviously isn't ready to be outed . That is ... if he even is gay . I have my doubts that he is but hey who knows . Believe me none of the Lady "What ever her name is " or Fluff the theater queen is very convincing. You women are certifiable wackos !!! You think you know whats best for someone that you have never even met . What would happen if Mr. H turned out to be straight ? That would be pretty rich wouldn't it ? Oh yes, now I'm going to be called a troll ... when in fact your the bitter nasty know it all Mama Troll .. What a a bunch of mean, negative demented women you all are . YUCK

by Anonymousreply 251January 10, 2018 11:58 PM

r238 I think it more likely that Sam likes to go to Thailand as a fave vacation spot and this man went with him when they were together. Then, when Sam got together with Luke, he took Luke. Or maybe they're all still friends and go together. My son shares an apartment with a former boyfriend and the former boyfriend's current (long-time) boyfriend. They worked out their issues long ago and remain friends, and they share the same large friend group. I can see Sam being the kind of guy who remains friendly with exes.

by Anonymousreply 252January 10, 2018 11:59 PM

I have no opinion on why Sam filmed the holiday vid above. But I did find it hilarious that he's all "thank you for the holiday cards" and then flings one down on the table like it's covered in Ebola. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 253January 11, 2018 12:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254January 11, 2018 12:06 AM

He's just a sweet nice man . Why even read into the Holiday Video .

by Anonymousreply 255January 11, 2018 12:07 AM

R251= Demented SHAMzie Frau who comes from Contemplating Outlander.....;) She sounds worried.

[quote]"Sam, wealthy and free.........So. No more contracted and obvious bearding for Sam Heughan."

Let's hope so.

R248, nobody can de-gay him. He is adorable just like he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256January 11, 2018 12:10 AM

I must say this thread is pretty comical tonight. Apparently a lot of the Sam/Cait blogs are closed due to the engagement news, so the Samzie police blogs are at a loss as to where to spread their vitriol .So we are benefiting from their criticism. As usual, they don’t get datalounge or these threads. “deadbeats”?huh? They’re really reading us the riot act . Meanwhile, we’ll carry on discussing topics like gay oppression in HW and supporting gay actors.

by Anonymousreply 257January 11, 2018 3:59 AM

How difficult would a "times up" movement for gays be. And why wasn't that a part of it anyhow. Isn't it to end groups from being oppressed.

by Anonymousreply 258January 11, 2018 11:16 AM

-R251- You really are an ASS ! Where do u think I'm from ? Why in the world would I be nervous ? ( goodness you need some help ) Ha... I'm sorry if your unable to read . I'm not a shipper of any couple . This is a fictional Television show with FICTIONAL characters . What this actor does behind the scenes is really none of our business . Gay not Gay .. who the hell cares .. Oh that's right you women do (who just happen to be old enough to be his mother) The burning question here is other then utter speculation and 3rd party BS what proof do you have of this man being gay ? What proof do you have of this man being miserable and feeling trapped in a situation he doesn't want to be in ? Oh and your terminology is so pathetic "frau" Beard ... Get a life ... what's even funnier is that anyone who doesn't agree with you is either a troll or a frau . (What ever the fuck that means ) No one is allowed on this site to give an opinion ...or ..... God forbid they are called names like Shamsie or what ever pathetic nicknames you hags have up your sleeve to use as bullying tactics . Keep spewing your vitriol fury over that woman he is dating . If I were her I'd want to stay so far in the background because of disgusting women like u all !!! How is that you elderly women have so much time on your hands that your able to stalk his every move like you do .? You really are a scary crew !!!! ....you all rely on pictures and posts to tell a story ... None of this is factual evidence of this man being unhappy or anything else for that matter . You are all so creepy .. what happened to the cute boys who used to comment on Heughan ? This sites been taken over by elderly women who think they know a fictional character just because he's kind enough to want to include his fans by posting little snippets of his reall life...

Omg I have such an awesomely fantastical idea 💡 why don't one Of you Sneek into his house with a hidden mic so you can uncover the truth once and for all !!!

by Anonymousreply 259January 11, 2018 12:19 PM

Then the doubters will be believers !!! ! Common now you can do it !!! This is your life !!! This is what u live for isn't it ???? I'm sure you know where he lives .. you know everything about this man don't you ? You post here every day .. pleeeeaaassseeeee !!! Then the naysayers will go away !!!

by Anonymousreply 260January 11, 2018 12:26 PM

R258- As u can tell I just read this shit but never post ... The responses above are for you my Aging Vampire ...

by Anonymousreply 261January 11, 2018 12:55 PM

R259- You're right , There are alot of bullies on this thread .

by Anonymousreply 262January 11, 2018 1:02 PM

R262=R259 and is talking to herself.

by Anonymousreply 263January 11, 2018 4:29 PM

What the hell? Are you serious? This woman has some serious mental issues to be this upset over posts on a gay board about a man who is obviously gay. Here's an idea: if you don't like what's posted here go to a site that more aligns with your sensibilities. It is obvious to anyone with any gaydar whatsoever that this man is gay. He has never confirmed any romantic relationship with anyone. What is pathetic is because of people like you he has to hide who he is so that his career isn't negatively affected. I wish that HW understood that we don't care about the actor's sexual orientation just their ability.

by Anonymousreply 264January 11, 2018 5:21 PM

Thanks, R263, Another moronic, blathering twat, BUSTED. Amazing how these cunts love to wag their fingers at us but obviously spend hours lurking here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265January 11, 2018 5:27 PM

r263 to 265. Where you want the flowers sended? Thanks for doing this! As I am not a native english speaker, it is difficult, to hit the right tone sometimes. You did it!

It looks like DL is the last battlefield for all the disappointed and dischanted Samzies and Samcaits.

How ironic. They come now here, to fight their last fights. And because there is nothing left, what is worth fighting (all their ground is already lost), so we have to deal with them?

Go Sam, go!

by Anonymousreply 266January 11, 2018 6:42 PM

The trolls are obviously self-loathing, middle-aged white women readers of Gabaldon's bodice-rippers and end up fans of Rapelander.

by Anonymousreply 267January 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Related: Back atcha, Hollywood...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268January 11, 2018 7:04 PM

[quote]The trolls are obviously self-loathing, middle-aged white women

You can also tell they’ve copied ShatMuso’s style, crusading against bullying while bullying others with sexism, ageism, homophobia and other forms of hate.

by Anonymousreply 269January 11, 2018 7:21 PM

The recently busted ShatMuso/Shamzie troll also seems to be lliterate. Herr posts are rampant with misspellings and absurd punctuation. I wonder if she got laid off from her tollbooth job.

by Anonymousreply 270January 11, 2018 8:23 PM

**Her

by Anonymousreply 271January 11, 2018 8:24 PM

[quote]"You can also tell they’ve copied ShatMuso’s style, crusading against bullying while bullying others with sexism, ageism, homophobia and other forms of hate."

[quote]What the hell? Are you serious? This woman has some serious mental issues to be this upset over posts on a gay board about a man who is obviously gay. Here's an idea: if you don't like what's posted here go to a site that more aligns with your sensibilities. It is obvious to anyone with any gaydar whatsoever that this man is gay.

EXACTLY.

But these SHAMzies are worried, feel very insecure and that why they're back trolling these threads. Today , the shamzie queens are again, fighting against each other........ ;))

These women don't want to give up their shamzie fantasy and until the pink elephant does not fall on them, they will be in denial and keep bullying, screencapping......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272January 11, 2018 11:44 PM

r270 there is honor in any job no matter what it is.

by Anonymousreply 273January 11, 2018 11:54 PM

So R273, the annoying troll who read all the Gabaldon books twice in six weeks, has nothing useful to add, as usual. My point: High school diploma optional.

by Anonymousreply 274January 12, 2018 2:13 AM

As R245 astutely observed, this vid where Heughan is flinging the down is PR damage control made even more obvious by its appearance on Just Jared. Interestingly, there are zero comments, which is unusual...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275January 12, 2018 2:22 AM

r274 why do you feel the need to put others down? does it make you feel better about yourself?

by Anonymousreply 276January 12, 2018 2:25 AM

R276, that's not a sincere question, is it? It's more of a put down, which is actually your game. If you posted something useful, new or interesting, as opposed to just trolling and sniping at the other posters, here, I wouldn't have to bother. You should try it, sometime, and notice the difference in the responses you get. That's my friendly advice to your put down.

by Anonymousreply 277January 12, 2018 2:38 AM

Heughan looks like he can barely contain his disgust for having to do a PR video thanking. fans for holiday cards two weeks after Xmas.

by Anonymousreply 278January 12, 2018 2:56 AM

I post plenty of interesting, helpful and useful things......in other threads. I mostly just read here because of my interest in Sam but have no desire to contribute to the vitriol here which spews forth from a number of the posters in this particular thread. I have no interest in tumblr or the shippers or those that think Sam should live his life the way they say he should live it. I was kind of directed here by someone who I think thought I might find this interesting but the thread seems to have gone downhill since I started reading this thread over a year ago.

Stalking me much? I didn't say anything about reading the books twice in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 279January 12, 2018 3:06 AM

[quote] that's not a sincere question, is it? It's more of a put down, which is actually your game. If you posted something useful, new or interesting, as opposed to just trolling and sniping at the other posters,

Well said.

Trolldar R279.She never posts something interesting and she sounds like a shamzie shipper who doesn't want to give up her fantasy and tries to shut up the discussion about Sam being gay

Of course, she hates all these pics of Sam being posted....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280January 12, 2018 4:41 AM

One of Cait's BFFs liked a samcait account just right before her engagement with Tony was announced.

These shamzies really believe that the samcait shippers are the only ones who have been played in this PR fuckery????? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281January 12, 2018 5:06 AM

Why is the main post grayed out?

by Anonymousreply 282January 12, 2018 1:30 PM

[quote]I didn't say anything about reading the books twice in this thread.

Nice try, troll. You know you said it in Part 24 of this thread and now you've been caught in a lie.

by Anonymousreply 283January 12, 2018 1:48 PM

r283 I meant in thread 25. I never denied saying it. This thread, meaning thread 25. got it? and you'll never catch me in a lie.

by Anonymousreply 284January 12, 2018 1:59 PM

The troll is ashamed to admit that she said she read Gabaldon’s books twice in six weeks or she would have admitted it up front. Instead, she tried to deflect by playing word games about the thread.

by Anonymousreply 285January 12, 2018 4:37 PM

r285 okay Trump whatever you say.

by Anonymousreply 286January 12, 2018 4:58 PM

Now, the troll is putting me down because she got caught in her own deflection.

by Anonymousreply 287January 12, 2018 5:08 PM

you might want to stop talking.

by Anonymousreply 288January 12, 2018 5:14 PM

GAY Sam for the shamzie troll at R288/R279.......etc

Will & Grace at GGs 2016:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289January 12, 2018 11:19 PM

This smells like "we're going to be cancelled after Season 4."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290January 13, 2018 12:38 AM

Starz has all but confirmed season 5 & 6

by Anonymousreply 291January 13, 2018 7:45 AM

Oh, make way for more rape of absurd fictional characters and audience abuse thorough crappy writing, acting, directing and tacky, low-budget production values. We can hardly wait.

by Anonymousreply 292January 13, 2018 6:00 PM

Lifelike Jamie Fraser. Fright wig sold separately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293January 13, 2018 6:02 PM

I'm one of those who still thinks they'll close up shop after S4; BUT it does seem odd that they'd go to any lengths to boost ratings for S4 with promos and teasers, etc., if they knew that'd be their last. What would be the point if they weren't trying to sustain interest for the show during and after S4? And ... given the recent production problems with their latest darling series "American Gods" (showrunners quit; a couple of major actors out and/or in doubt), they might actually have increased motivation to keep OL going, as it has been a ratings success for them.

by Anonymousreply 294January 13, 2018 6:30 PM

Shippers are tearing Caitriona. According to them she broke Sam's heart and she can go to hell. Sam is the victim now lol

by Anonymousreply 295January 13, 2018 7:07 PM

I love how the desperate fraus have turned on Cait in this. Somehow it is Cait’s fault that Sam is the sad sack who is under-appreciated and not taken seriously as an actor. These women and #metoo unless you mess with their precious. Sam has created his own hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 296January 13, 2018 8:00 PM

Sam is definitely not the "sad sack" , he's having a blast ! . His local rugby team have just followed him back on IG , all those gorgeous boys !! . Seems he's G/F, beard free and loving being back in Glasgow where he can pretty much be himself and do whatever or whoever he wants and no one GAF .

by Anonymousreply 297January 13, 2018 8:22 PM

It'll be interesting to see what happens when - and if - he reappears in SoCal (always a Pit of Misery for him) for Oscar Week PR.

by Anonymousreply 298January 13, 2018 8:37 PM

Both Balfe and Heughan pushed that showmance hard and they both gained professionally and financially from it.

by Anonymousreply 299January 13, 2018 10:16 PM

r293 Jamie Fraser as fathered by Adam Ant :-D

by Anonymousreply 300January 13, 2018 10:24 PM

The SHAMzies are desperate.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301January 15, 2018 3:14 AM

Holly Willoughby is married with 3 kids!! Don't these people research before posting.

by Anonymousreply 302January 15, 2018 4:28 AM

R301 Ridiculous ! Sam and Mac are still together

by Anonymousreply 303January 15, 2018 8:28 AM

They just down low because of MPC 2018 launching...

by Anonymousreply 304January 15, 2018 8:31 AM

She liked Sam's post today

by Anonymousreply 305January 15, 2018 8:37 AM

FFS. Of course they’re not ‘together’. Never have been. Never will be. It’s all a shit show. Stop trying to make it a fairy tale. And stop calling her Mac like she’s your best friend. End of rant.

by Anonymousreply 306January 15, 2018 10:29 AM

And why did MACKENZIE MAUZY like his post ?

by Anonymousreply 307January 15, 2018 11:33 AM

I liked his post. Does this mean I'm with him too? Of course not.

by Anonymousreply 308January 15, 2018 12:14 PM

I’ve Just read that some people inside MPC showed Sam some prints from The most famous ex-SamCait shipper’s Tumblr, stating that If he was not with Balfe, he should be gay. Funny, that, suddenly, he started to like a bunch of girls’ pictures on TT and IG, and started to follow their accounts too, icluding the IG’s profile of that Young actress who played Geneva on The show, the one who had a steamy sex scene with him. Sam is really trying to show something, ins’t he? With this engagement, Balfe has really put him in a dangerous zone. God bless her. He is acting desperate right now. Looking like a fool.

by Anonymousreply 309January 15, 2018 2:49 PM

I feel sorry for Tony, they are so damn nasty and rude about, calling him gay as an insult whilst reblogging gifs for Call Me By Your Name without the slightest trace of irony. I felt bad for them initially - it had to suck to find out something they believed in wasn't real, and it seems like a lot of them have issues in RL that tumblr helps them escape from. Then they started bashing Cait and revealing their homophobia and I realised my sympathy was badly misplaced.

by Anonymousreply 310January 15, 2018 4:32 PM

Is this a shipper bashing blog now?

by Anonymousreply 311January 15, 2018 4:48 PM

The shamzie queen think Sam and Mauzy are still going strong. What is her problem?! I presume one of her ‘sources ‘ has inside info which no one else in the entire universe has access to....

by Anonymousreply 312January 15, 2018 4:55 PM

Related: Although Haughan's PR showmance and fauxmance antics have made him look like just another closeted actor I still I respect him for his various gay roles and portrayal of a male rape victim in OL. Who else do we respect? Michael Kearns has a new play opening on January 19. He deserves our respect for being openly gay before Heughan was even born and, later, openly HIV positive. Although he claims to be Hollywood's first openly gay actor, I would argue that distinction belongs to Billy Haines, who quit Tinseltown to live openly with his male life partner (#lovewins) back in the 1930's.

[quote]After making his debut here as a performer in Tom Eyen’s notorious “The Dirtiest Show in Town,” back in 1971, he has continued to contribute edgy and groundbreaking theatre from onstage and off – producing, directing, and writing plays which have broken taboos, pushed boundaries, and opened conversations about queer life, LGBTQ issues, and HIV/AIDS awareness. He’s written numerous books about the theatre, and contributed to many publications (including a recent article about the Harvey Weinstein scandal for the Los Angeles Blade).

[quote]He’s also never been one for keeping his private life a secret. He first gained notoriety as a young actor in the 1970s – when, despite the widespread homophobia that plagued the film and television industry at the time, he came out as “Hollywood’s first openly gay actor” and still managed to maintain a healthy career in the mainstream while keeping one foot planted in the world of “alternative” art and theatre. Then, in 1991, he made television history by revealing his HIV-positive status on “Entertainment Tonight,” subsequently portraying a similarly-affected character in a recurring role on “Life Goes On,” as well as making appearances in other shows that tackled the subject of HIV/AIDS. A few years later, he went on to very publicly become the first HIV-positive, single, gay man to adopt a child (his daughter, he says, is “the most important force” in his life).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313January 15, 2018 5:01 PM

[quote]. Sam is really trying to show something, ins’t he? With this engagement, Balfe has really put him in a dangerous zone. God bless her. He is acting desperate right now. Looking like a fool.

In an interview in Marie Claire magazine, Sam admitted that he never wanted to make the 'we are not together' interview with Cait in Eonline. He said that 'it would break the spell'.

I guess Sam really felt comfortable in the 'virtual bearding' with Cait- unlike his bearding with MM, that ended being unbelievable and a total PR mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314January 15, 2018 6:50 PM

[quote]FFS. Of course they’re not ‘together’. Never have been. Never will be. It’s all a shit show. Stop trying to make it a fairy tale. And stop calling her Mac like she’s your best friend. End of rant.

WELL SAID. ;)

MM has liked Billy Magnussen's posts even after he called her #ex #nuts and #fuckher .

She's just trying to stay relevant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315January 15, 2018 7:23 PM

[quote]unlike his bearding with MM, that ended being unbelievable and a total PR mess.

Especially when you have a guy who’s openly critical of Trump dating someone raised in evangelical Trumpland who has the poor taste to inadvertently fat shame his fanbase and charity supporters. Those are just the incongruities that stand out. Another relationship made in PR hell!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316January 15, 2018 9:13 PM

Shamzie's biggest cheerleader next to ShatMuso is some narcissist blogger who believes she can seduce Tobias Menzies with her "feminine wiles." Heck, I believe her secret source, don't you? After all, she was right about Sam and Cait not being a couple. That took lots of secret sources to figure out. Heughan and JA can feel secure in knowing that some psycho stalker is leading the charge. Because it takes a basement dwelling psycho, 20,000 screencaps, lots of secret sources and a tumblr blog to resuscitate that PR campaign to make Hetero Heughan happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317January 15, 2018 9:55 PM

Eeeewwwwwww .... That person is seriously deluded! Excuse me while I go take a shower.

by Anonymousreply 318January 16, 2018 1:28 AM

Over here, Toby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319January 16, 2018 5:19 AM

She is definitely deranged! Her blog is peppered with arrows , red lines, capital letters in order to make her ‘truths’ more believable. She’s a nasty piece of work. I wouldn’t want her in my camp if I were Sam . Into room 101, with Shatner and Camuso , with her!

by Anonymousreply 320January 16, 2018 7:10 AM

R308 you did not : Go To the pre oscar Event , To Montréal, To Scotland, To Switzerland , To the SDCC, to New York and France last September, To south Africa To celebrate his birthday , To Budapest with him ... And you did not spend NYE with him in LA !

They like each others posts and Magnussen never dated MM !

SH and MM are a couple period.

by Anonymousreply 321January 16, 2018 9:03 AM

Nor did she go to all these places. Definitely not France. All those pics were stock photos. You can find them on travel sights. Get real, please. It’s all smoke and mirrors...

by Anonymousreply 322January 16, 2018 9:52 AM

Please tell me your source that they spent NYE together. You are speculating here.

by Anonymousreply 323January 16, 2018 10:05 AM

r321. The troll again. We have discussed all this places she did/or not did visit with him in the last 24 parts of this thread in full lenght. F. e., when she was in Scotland, she stayed at her hotel, while he stayed at his home and she left Scotland the morning after the Baftas. She was not in Switzerland with him, she recycled old pics from her visit the year before. When in Budapest, she was not part of his group, when visiting the F1 race. She did not have the same access to the pit stop and service area than he had. She only got a small round trip with the helicopter before she was thrown off and Sam and the two other guys flew back to Budapest without her.

The France holiday is also very suspect. Her pictures did not match with the actual weather down there, because I was also at the Côte d'Azur at this time only a couple of kilometres east from Languedoc. Those pictures were not taken in the time frame, she wanted us to believe, she was there.

For SDCC she was delievered full dressed up and in full make-up. The handlers at the RC didnt even know what to do with her. No photo of her posing on the RC alone saw the light of the day, because she was total irrelevant for the press. She even did not get a group picture with any other celebrety.

As r322 already said. All smoke and mirrors.

The last picture with Sam was the staged pap walk in September in NY, which was posted later in October. She was never seen with him after that time. She was not in NY in October, when Sam was there for Barbour and his charity.

by Anonymousreply 324January 16, 2018 11:22 AM

Purv makes me want to take a bath in disinfectant. I may not care for shippers, but her behaviour towards them was disgusting. And didn't she once ring a hotel to see if Sam and Abbie had checked in? That's one of the creepiest stories I ever read.

by Anonymousreply 325January 16, 2018 2:04 PM

thought I would leave this here as I thought it was a postive.

Here is Susanna Fogel singing Sam’s praises:

Sam is that rare actor with such a breadth of talent that he can effortlessly move between genres. In our film, we asked him to do it all, and he did. He’s a bona fide action star one minute, a grounded dramatic actor the next, and a comedic foil for Kate McKinnon and Mila Kunis throughout.

by Anonymousreply 326January 16, 2018 2:17 PM

R324 You say she was not in France , but Sam talked about this trip with Her in Harper Bazaar 's interview and he tweeted this article In October ! And he posted a picture with Mackenzie in Budapest on his IG ...fact ! They went To a concert in New York 2 days before MPC last September and they were spotted in New York just before Barbour ... How do you know she stayed in a hôtel in Scotland and that she left after the BAFTA ? Where you with Her ? He was in LA for NYE and she lives there

by Anonymousreply 327January 16, 2018 6:05 PM

R321 is the shamzie pathological liar. Trolldar her.

MM and Sam have NOT been in the same continent since months ago. They have NOT spent holidays together. They've never been a couple.

[quote]They like each others posts and Magnussen never dated MM !

Unlike it happened with your shamzie fauxmance, MM and Billy Magnussen were a REAL COUPLE for more than 2 years. Go back to your shamzie tumblr, troll!

by Anonymousreply 328January 16, 2018 6:13 PM

Oh dear! You do believe everything you’re shown! He didn’t talk about his holiday in France. The writer of the article said he had just returned from said holiday. There IS a difference...

by Anonymousreply 329January 16, 2018 6:14 PM

Reply327 Post a photo of them together since New York in September of 17.

by Anonymousreply 330January 16, 2018 6:17 PM

R327, you are LYING again. Sam was in a warmer place for NYE. MM was in Seattle for NYE, there are pics of her at the Seahawks game!

GAY Sam for the LIAR SHAMzie troll at R321/R327:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331January 16, 2018 6:27 PM

Heughan never confirmed in his own words that he was ever dating MM, did he? That seems to be the beard line he won't cross, at least so far. His publicists have pushed the story, and he's allowed the gossip sites and magazines to mention it. He's posted one (maybe a couple more? sorry, I'm not following every move here) photos without further elaboration, and got his co-star to do the same. Obviously, he's in on the strategy. But they--him of course and his co-start--all seem very uncomfortable around the whole topic of his dating life. Big contrast with Balfe who was good at keeping her real relationship not secretive or furtive but fairly private, at least until the engagement, but not uncomfortable. Because, you know, it's real. And the more serious she got with her now-fiance, the more she wanted to pull back from the showmance that Heughan was initially relying on to push the hetero assumptions.

Some bearding relationships are a lot more brazen, though no more believable, like the Danica Patrick - Aaron Rodgers announcement this weekend. To which, lol.

Anyway, it really does seem the MM beard contract is over. Twelve months plus a six month extension probably. Nice travel bennies and maybe some cash and certainly social media exposure, for all the good it's done her career. If they'd had any contact at all during his LA stopover (is she even in LA anymore?), his PR would've had a piece in Just Jared in 2 seconds. PR was the point of that "relationship." It will be interesting to see where this goes next - will he get a period of being "privately single" now that they've elevated the image of Hetero Heughan for most casual fans? He's got the movie premiere next summer.

by Anonymousreply 332January 16, 2018 6:40 PM

The Shamzies' current argument is that the Starz/Lionsgate doesn't tell the actors how to conduct their personal lives. Well, they would never admit to it but homophobia is still very much alive in Hollywood. Why would we make this shit up? The world we want to live in does not oppress gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333January 16, 2018 6:55 PM

Ha ha! As if by magic MM has just posted a pic of the beach in S. Monica. ‘Look where I am. In L A .’ Do they read this blog? Do they think we’re so stupid? Who is all this game playing aimed at?

by Anonymousreply 334January 16, 2018 7:03 PM

Next , Sam will like it and we’ll start all over again . Poor man must be exhausted just trying to keep up with it all!

by Anonymousreply 335January 16, 2018 7:08 PM

As a SF transplant with family back east you learn not to boast about the temperate winters because it makes people in harsher climates feel shittier than they already feel. Once again, Heughan's tone deaf beard doesn't get it.

by Anonymousreply 336January 16, 2018 7:21 PM

R33, the Shamzie's only see things in black and white. It may very well have been Sam's decision (based on advice from an agent or manager) to pull the trigger on bearding, not Lionsgate, in an effort to better position himself for leading-man type roles beyond OL. That would explain why he has been able to exert more control over the bearding, keep it light, and maintain plausible deniability.

Also, I find it amusing that the Shamzie Queen insists her "first-degree-of-separation-from-Sam source insists Shamzie is still going strong, yet they point to social media "likes" as proving that the two are still a couple -- insisting that MM would find it too painful to "like" anything Sam posted after a breakup -- or like anything posted by people in Sam's social sphere of friends, colleagues, etc. I'm pretty sure MM is going to keep liking stuff because that is the only way she has of remaining relevant. It's business. They are part of her bearding bennies -- connections in a business she wants to succeed in.

by Anonymousreply 337January 16, 2018 7:22 PM

I believe that MM has spent the last months, first in NC and later, in Seattle and now, she is back in LA. There are actual pics that prove it.

Meanwhile, Sam has spent those months between Glasgow, Edinburgh and London and also, there are pics and sightings that prove it.

They have spent Chirstmas holidays and NYE APART. They live in DIFFERENT CONTINENTS. They are not -they've never been- a real couple.

by Anonymousreply 338January 16, 2018 7:26 PM

r338. And you even cant be sure that: 1. She took this pic by herself, and 2. She is really there herself. So easy to fool the audience.

by Anonymousreply 339January 16, 2018 8:16 PM

TBH. The audience seems pretty easy to fool...

by Anonymousreply 340January 16, 2018 8:27 PM

Seems like the Shamzie Queen is preparing her followers for a "break-up" of Shamzie.

by Anonymousreply 341January 16, 2018 9:56 PM

I might be wrong, but it looks like one of Mauzy's friends said she and Sam aren't together on her latest IG post.

by Anonymousreply 342January 16, 2018 10:22 PM

She just liked Sam's latest IG a few minutes ago ....

by Anonymousreply 343January 16, 2018 10:27 PM

R342 Yes you might be wrong !!! A friend ?????

by Anonymousreply 344January 16, 2018 10:33 PM

r344. Our troll, has posted more than 30 times on this thread. And all of them were fucking BS.

by Anonymousreply 345January 16, 2018 10:37 PM

R337 SAM is still following Her IG and Tweeter too ...

by Anonymousreply 346January 16, 2018 10:40 PM

R346, Sam follows Cody Kennedy and Amy Shiels, too. He is being magnanimous. Again, this isn't junior high. Social media likes don't mean they are a couple. MM and her friend Paydin Layne are going to like the heck out of Sam's posts because it helps them gain attention and boost their profile from people who wouldn't otherwise know they are alive.

by Anonymousreply 347January 16, 2018 10:51 PM

[quote]Our troll, has posted more than 30 times on this thread. And all of them were fucking BS.

She's also posting at R346.

GAY Sam for her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348January 16, 2018 10:54 PM

Maybe you are right...I don't know what To think actually

by Anonymousreply 349January 16, 2018 11:03 PM

R347 , true.

And Jon Fletcher also likes MM's posts and MM likes Jimmy Graham's.....;).

Don't you just love how the shamzies keep ignoring these likes, MM and Sam SEPARATE holidays, months being APART, the lack of pics together.......etc......etc.

And yet, they have critisized the samcait shippers for doing exactly the same....lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350January 16, 2018 11:05 PM

R346 HAVE you got and proof that Sam dated Amy or Cody ???????

by Anonymousreply 351January 16, 2018 11:23 PM

R351 is also R346. The SHAMzie troll is once again, talking to herself and spreading BS.

Please F&F her.

GAY Sam for the troll:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352January 16, 2018 11:29 PM

[quote]MM has liked Billy Magnussen's posts even after he called her #ex #nuts and #fuckher .She's just trying to stay relevant.

[quote]I'm pretty sure MM is going to keep liking stuff because that is the only way she has of remaining relevant. It's business. They are part of her bearding bennies -- connections in a business she wants to succeed in.

[quote] The audience seems pretty easy to fool...

EXACTLY ;)

by Anonymousreply 353January 16, 2018 11:37 PM

r352. Probably our troll, which is also r349, is a multiple identity. At r349, the troll is fighting with her other two identities. This is sad, but really also not tolerable here.

by Anonymousreply 354January 16, 2018 11:37 PM

Tolerable ? You tolerate nothing but your own truth !

by Anonymousreply 355January 16, 2018 11:57 PM

You are worse than Shatner ....

by Anonymousreply 356January 16, 2018 11:59 PM

Look who keeps leaving hearts in MM's IG: Jon Fletcher.

Are they also 'going strong in the down low'? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357January 17, 2018 12:17 AM

R357 Fletcher and MM have never been together ...

by Anonymousreply 358January 17, 2018 12:28 AM

The Shamzie troll has been busted many times for arguing with herself, outright lying and other BS. The goal is to keep us talking about the beard. So let’s not give her what she wants .

by Anonymousreply 359January 17, 2018 12:34 AM

For the Shamzie troll.....MM and Jon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360January 17, 2018 12:45 AM

R369 and ....???? Jon and MM are good friends , he has a wife and children , MM likes his family posts! MM is not a beard , she is Sam Heughan's girlfriend... SAM is straight ...I know it makes you sick but that the TRUTH ! Stop fantasizing about a gay Sam , he does not exist ...

by Anonymousreply 361January 17, 2018 12:47 AM

What a bunch of crap! LOL SHAMzie Troll at R361.

Those are NOT family posts- Jon and MM have been travelling together- , Jon Fletcher is not married, MM is a beard and Sam is GAY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362January 17, 2018 12:54 AM

Bad faith ....and stubborn Give us a proof and we Will believe Sam is gay ... Start searching lol !

by Anonymousreply 363January 17, 2018 1:03 AM

We’re not here to convince you Shamzies and shills. We just see through the BS.

by Anonymousreply 364January 17, 2018 1:18 AM

[quote]Our troll, has posted more than 30 times on this thread. And all of them were fucking BS.

Almost 40 posts of Shamzie BS. I'd say that, deep down, the troll knows that Sam is gay and she refuses to accept it . That's why she can't leave this thread alone.

'STRAIGHT'......to the next man...xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365January 17, 2018 1:35 AM

Do we really need so many beard photos in each thread?

by Anonymousreply 366January 17, 2018 1:56 AM

This thread needs more info about Gay Sam and his BOYfriends:

[quote]" Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367January 17, 2018 2:03 AM

Or just a roommate and friend ...

by Anonymousreply 368January 17, 2018 9:41 AM

Denial is more than a river in Egypt .....

by Anonymousreply 369January 17, 2018 11:24 AM

GIve us proof he’s NOT gay .

by Anonymousreply 370January 17, 2018 12:54 PM

Is it wrong that I love it when the troll shows up? It makes me feel so superior with regards to my mental health.

by Anonymousreply 371January 17, 2018 1:07 PM

R370 He has a girlfriend Many pictures of them They went on holidays together She visited him in South Africa , Budapest, Scotland ...And he does not deny she is his girlfriend, he even RT Harper Bazaar article talking about Her ... HAVE you ever seen him dating another man ? ( pictures , IG , twitter ) NEVER !

SAM is an honest , down to earth guy , and you mean he is a liar ?

by Anonymousreply 372January 17, 2018 1:18 PM

r371.Nope :-)

by Anonymousreply 373January 17, 2018 1:57 PM

FFS. Isn’t that what this is all about? Hiding who he is behind PR . How thick can you be?

by Anonymousreply 374January 17, 2018 2:17 PM

We're not the only ones who don't buy it. Almost anywhere you read on the internet, people comment about Heughan being gay. Even on his fansite and even when the topic is unrelated, the majority of comments are about him being gay...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375January 17, 2018 3:24 PM

[quote]We're not the only ones who don't buy it. Almost anywhere you read on the internet, people comment about Heughan being gay. Even on his fansite and even when the topic is unrelated, the majority of comments are about him being gay...

Exactly.

When Sam was cast to play Jamie Fraser back in 2013, the very first question asked on boards was "Why have they chosen a gay actor to play the King of Men???"

The British posters already knew about Sam being GAY.....;)

by Anonymousreply 376January 17, 2018 6:04 PM

That isn’t to say a gay actor can’t be the KIng of Men....

by Anonymousreply 377January 17, 2018 6:19 PM

Of course a gay actor CAN play king of men, doesn't mean Hollywood believes the audience wants one to. When that pool video came out with his friend Amy, there were people saying "thank god he's not gay!" Until that homophobic attitude changes and more come out and stand up, bearding will continue.

by Anonymousreply 378January 17, 2018 6:54 PM

[quote]When Sam was cast to play Jamie Fraser back in 2013, the very first question asked on boards was "Why have they chosen a gay actor to play the King of Men???”

And Gabaldon's first reaction was to call him "grotesque," a guy who has always been strikingly handsome in every role. With all her backpedaling and rationalizations she still hasn't been able to convince anyone of what she meant. We all know what she'll never admit; that it was because he looked gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379January 17, 2018 11:30 PM

r379. Those were exactly my thoughts! I read her statement after! I ve googled Sam Heughan gay and... for me this was the last piece in the puzzle I needed.

by Anonymousreply 380January 17, 2018 11:54 PM

I am still a favourite of the idea, that Sam is with Duncan Lacroix. Manly looking guy without a female dating history. Moved to Glasgow a couple of months or one year ago. Joined openly the same gym as Sam.

Spends his holidays on the Canary Islands looking for the textile free spots in the dunes

Insert for the not gay inhabitants of this thread: I ve learned from my long time gay couple friends, that this is the ultimate Winter time Europe spot for fucking or looking at fucking couples for gays.

Duncan deleted, as i ve read, his TW account in december. Sounds familiar?

In my opinion they just fit perfectly.

Sdie note, cause I am on my tablet, and cant post it. There is a Foto, taken at RDMs big birthday Party. It shows Duncan at the end of the table, Sam is sitting next to him and has his arm around Duncans chair.

OK. Sam is probably suffering from the "marfan syndrom" and therefore he is got the long arms and legs and he has to stretch his arms and legs somewhere.

But, this is a very long table and Sam sits at the end at Duncans side. And there are other pics on their accounts, offen including BFF girl Caitriona, where you can see kind of sexual tension.

Those are my thoughts. And all misspelling belongs to me and spellcheck.

by Anonymousreply 381January 18, 2018 1:31 AM

LaCroix also joined his fitness charity and was tweeting about it. I thought that was significant, given that none of the other OL people said anything about joining.

by Anonymousreply 382January 18, 2018 3:20 AM

[quote] There is a Foto, taken at RDMs big birthday Party. It shows Duncan at the end of the table, Sam is sitting next to him and has his arm around Duncans chair.

R381, I think this is the pic you're talking about...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383January 18, 2018 3:32 AM

I'm not a 'shipper' (inane concept) so I don't get off on fantasizing about couples, even gay ones. I'm just here to comment on what I notice, especially the BS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384January 18, 2018 5:39 AM

R383 He is dating the chair lol ! Are you serious ???? Is it THE PROOF Sam is gay ????!!!! SAM holding the back of Duncan 's chair : they are together... SAM on holidays with Mackenzie and several pictures of them together and she is a beard...

by Anonymousreply 385January 18, 2018 6:37 AM

Nobody said that, and you know it, troll. Now, piss off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386January 18, 2018 6:59 AM

Related: Matt Damon does damage control on his image, vowing to STFU. Let's see if he actually stops #damonsplaining.

[quote]During an appearance on the “Today” show Tuesday, Matt Damon apologized for making what many regarded as tone-deaf, ill-informed comments about the #MeToo movement and sexual harassment.

[quote]...he stirred another controversy when he talked to a journalist about perceptions that he and his long-time movie star friend Ben Affleck were gay. Damon said, “I think you’re a better actor the less people know about you, period. And sexuality is a huge part of that. Whether you’re straight or gay, people shouldn’t know anything about your sexuality because that’s one of the mysteries that you should be able to play.” Not surprisingly, many people pointed out that he, as a straight actor, has never had to keep quiet about the fact that he’s married to a woman and has a family.

Straight actors boasting about their girlfriends, marriages, wives and kids is bread and butter for Hollywood publicists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387January 18, 2018 2:03 PM

[quote]Sam is sitting next to him and has his arm around Duncans chair.

In terms of body language, it's a gesture of protection and sympathy and not unusual between good friends but can you picture Heughan sitting with his arm around RDM's chair? No, because we rarely see affection between Heughan and RDM. In fact, they tend to avoid each other, even when standing together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388January 18, 2018 2:56 PM

[quote]Not surprisingly, many people pointed out that he, as a straight actor, has never had to keep quiet about the fact that he’s married to a woman and has a family.

On the double standard in Hollywood, someone on another thread commented that the reason gay actors are rarely cast in gay roles is because there is still a perception that they aren't really acting which is utterly ridiculous given that we never accuse straight actors of not acting when they play hetero roles.

by Anonymousreply 389January 18, 2018 3:30 PM

[quote]Isn’t that what this is all about? Hiding who he is behind PR . How thick can you be?

Only dumb Outlander fraus can believe that posing next to a hired beard, would make gay Sam look 'straight'...lol

Yep, the closet is still alive and kicking and Sam is not alone: Henry Cavill, Tom Hiddleston, Leo DiCaprio, John Travolta....etc....etc

Henry and his beard:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390January 18, 2018 10:17 PM

Related: This reporter tackles the question of when a person's sexual orientation is relevant...

[quote]As I noted a few weeks ago in writing about Spacey, reporters had been told of the actor having sexually harassed actor Anthony Rapp for years, but were fearful of reporting on it, because it might reveal Spacey’s sexual orientation and go against publications’ anti-outing polices. And so Spacey allegedly went on to harass many others over the years, while the media continued to keep his secret.

[quote]But it appears the #MeToo movement has created a cultural shift regarding what is acceptable to report on, even if it suggests an individual’s sexual orientation. I’ve argued for many years, that public figures’ sexual orientation ― or same-sex sexual activity ― should be reported when relevant to a larger story. Sometimes that larger story is about a politician’s political hypocrisy, voting against LGBTQ rights while secretly queer, or about a closeted Hollywood mogul promoting an anti-LGBTQ entertainer. And often, that larger story is about sexual harassment and abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391January 19, 2018 3:30 PM

Thanks to all the thoughtful and intelligent, useful post since I've posted my thoughts at r381. There is still hope to keep this thread alive and filled with interesting and new stuff. I've learned a lot of new things and got inside views, i was not aware of before.

by Anonymousreply 392January 19, 2018 8:18 PM

I can't wait until he finally comes out. It's obvious he's gay. The fraus in denial are both hilarious and sad at the same time, not least annoying af. They're just as blind, stupid and delusional as the Wentworth fangirls who denied he was gay before he finally came out.

by Anonymousreply 393January 19, 2018 8:23 PM

r393. I am not sure, he will do it soon. To be honest, he never hided his sexuality really. Besides the bearding, which he did on the very smallest level, he could do. But the ones, who can see behind Jennifer Allens narrative, it was always clear, that he is gay.

And he left all the time really huge breadcrumbs on his SM for all the audience with a gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 394January 19, 2018 9:11 PM

R392 OMG!!!!😩😩😩😩😩 I am speechless ....

by Anonymousreply 395January 19, 2018 11:43 PM

Please share the breacrumbs he left on social media?

by Anonymousreply 396January 19, 2018 11:47 PM

From using neutral gender in early interviews to his "there's nothing straight about my bait", his gay post for St Valentine's Day.....etc......etc.........Everything is posted in the previous threads.

For example, the day when #lovewon, Sam posted this GayBatman over and over again. He played Batman on stage.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397January 20, 2018 12:22 AM

Do you think there'll be any fan suicides after Sam's coming out?

by Anonymousreply 398January 20, 2018 12:32 AM

No fan suicides but would be the death of his career which is why he probably never will... Lifes too short to be anything other than who you are. I wonder how much is enough. How much money, how much fame. How much? SMH

by Anonymousreply 399January 20, 2018 1:33 AM

The "King of Men" is definitely not the master of his own destiny but in the end that is his choice isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 400January 20, 2018 2:02 AM

Nobody wants to live in the closet. He’s in a homophobic industry. But yeah, he made the Faustian bargain.

by Anonymousreply 401January 20, 2018 3:02 AM

I think we all live in the closet. when you go to work are you nice to everyone there even though you don't want to be? Are you nice to those you don't like but talk about them behind their backs? Are you truthful when asked questions or just reply with what you think someone else wants to hear? Do you have any of your own secrets that you keep from others and would never share? I know the answer to all these questions but the point is we still all live and get along in life just fine. We ALL have our secrets. Can you imagine being constantly being bombarded by those that don't even know you to reveal them?

by Anonymousreply 402January 20, 2018 1:44 PM

MACKENZIE MAUZY on Her way To Glasgow !!!! ✈❄

by Anonymousreply 403January 20, 2018 3:45 PM

How do you know that’s her destination? It’s an Instagram story of a wing of an airplane.

by Anonymousreply 404January 20, 2018 4:01 PM

(404) Because the time MM posted the IG story would be around 5pm Scotland time, and the picture shows the sun setting. Just a guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405January 20, 2018 4:08 PM

where are you seeing any of this? I don't see it and that link is nothing

by Anonymousreply 406January 20, 2018 4:10 PM

(406) Sorry about the link. Click on her profile picture in IG and the story will pop up.

by Anonymousreply 407January 20, 2018 4:13 PM

it must only work on a phone. clicking her pic on my PC does nothing

by Anonymousreply 408January 20, 2018 4:17 PM

And there is a lot of Snow.... Clearly not in LA and not in the morning ...

by Anonymousreply 409January 20, 2018 4:20 PM

can you copy the pic and post it?

by Anonymousreply 410January 20, 2018 4:24 PM

I don't know how To add a picture ....it doesn't work

by Anonymousreply 411January 20, 2018 4:43 PM

Here you go. Here's a link to her picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412January 20, 2018 5:09 PM

thank you.

by Anonymousreply 413January 20, 2018 5:21 PM

There is Snow all over USA ! And we don't know when she took this picture ... Yesterday maybe landing To New York? Who knows ?

by Anonymousreply 414January 20, 2018 5:22 PM

It's all speculation

by Anonymousreply 415January 20, 2018 5:57 PM

I wonder if she realizes that all of her personal credibility is shot. no one will ever believe anything she says or does. The way she always tries to "hint" at things just does not do her well.

by Anonymousreply 416January 20, 2018 5:57 PM

R403/R405/R409=the SHAMzie shipper troll is back.

She is either Purv or one of her minions. Identical posts here and in their shamzie tumblrs.

by Anonymousreply 417January 20, 2018 6:04 PM

[quote]From using neutral gender in early interviews to his "there's nothing straight about my bat", his gay post for St Valentine's Day.....etc......etc.........E - verything is posted in the previous threads.For example, the day when #lovewon, Sam posted this GayBatman over and over again. He played Batman on stage.....

Sam Heughan ‏Verified account Replying to @amy_shiels @amy_shiels ain't nothing straight about my Bat, you know that!

1:22 PM - 30 Nov 2011

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418January 20, 2018 6:10 PM

Could you take a look at Predux Tmblr please ? Someone posted a picture of the same view from 2016 . It is Glasgow no doubt ! Game over DL ....

by Anonymousreply 419January 20, 2018 6:39 PM

Looks like she may be back to "WORK"!

by Anonymousreply 420January 20, 2018 6:47 PM

Nope she is visiting her boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 421January 20, 2018 6:51 PM

R419, Go back to your shamzie tumblr. This is DL and we can see through beardings and the PR fuckery fabricated by Jennifer Allen.

[quote]his gay post for St Valentine's Day.....etc......etc.........

Sam's post for St Valentines Day 2015:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422January 20, 2018 6:52 PM

Sorry but no one is certain that is Glasgow. It could be anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 423January 20, 2018 7:04 PM

R421=SHAMzie tumblr troll

After 4/5 months of being at DIFFERENT CONTINENTS and not spending Christmas holidays together??????..... LOL

I have a bridge to sell you......

by Anonymousreply 424January 20, 2018 7:09 PM

There are the same location on both pictures no doubt ! She arrived in Glasgow this afternoon

by Anonymousreply 425January 20, 2018 7:38 PM

Her new bf is currently in London and that was NOT Glasgow aproximation route....

by Anonymousreply 426January 20, 2018 7:43 PM

And who is playing in Glasgow tonight ????? THE LONE BELOW ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 427January 20, 2018 7:44 PM

[quote]Her new bf is currently in London and that was NOT Glasgow aproximation route....

Yes, Jimmy Graham is in London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428January 20, 2018 8:30 PM

There is not Snow in London ...

by Anonymousreply 429January 20, 2018 9:00 PM

I cant post the pictures but both are exactly the same landscape It is Glasgow airport not London ...

by Anonymousreply 430January 20, 2018 9:11 PM

R429/r430, go back to your shamzie tumblr.

GAY Sam for you:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431January 20, 2018 9:13 PM

[quote]R403/[R405]/[R409]/R425/R427/R429/R430=the SHAMzie shipper troll is back.

[quote]She is either Purv or one of her minions. Identical posts here and in their shamzie tumblrs.

It's her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432January 20, 2018 9:25 PM

What is wrong with people ?!!! She is not his girlfriend! They live on different continents. They don’t see each other for months on end, even when he has a break. She seemingly has all the time in the world but only pops over for a few days at a time. This is not a normal relationship. Go back to fairytale land....

by Anonymousreply 433January 20, 2018 10:36 PM

That doesn't look like the same landscape. There's bare fields in one where trees are in the other.

by Anonymousreply 434January 20, 2018 10:38 PM

Well, since more people now than ever are vocalizing the opinion that Sam is gay, MM's contract may have been renewed for a time. There's always a reason she resorts to innuendo that she's going somewhere Sam-adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 435January 21, 2018 12:08 AM

All she has to do is post a less than 10 second IG story and everyone goes nuts. She must love the power.

by Anonymousreply 436January 21, 2018 12:35 AM

This is the only way for her to get any sort of attention.

by Anonymousreply 437January 21, 2018 12:44 AM

[quote]This is the only way for her to get any sort of attention.

Or a 'job'.

Manufacturing a light bearding is easy and the Outlander fandom is very gullible and homophobic. They will believe anything except that Sam is gay.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438January 21, 2018 1:30 AM

MM and Sam are not dating because Sam Heughan is gay. I call bullshit.

Sam wasn't spotted at The Lone Bellow Concert. No photos= it didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 439January 21, 2018 4:51 AM

On FB someone posted that MM is one of the top sellers of Rodan & Fields. Soooo this is how she's paying the bills now.

by Anonymousreply 440January 21, 2018 4:53 AM

I hate when these threads get bogged down with MM posts

by Anonymousreply 441January 21, 2018 5:00 AM

Me too! Waste of space.

by Anonymousreply 442January 21, 2018 7:36 AM

R439 He liked a Lone Bellow post last night and MM IS in Glasgow ! The airport views are strickly the same... Stop denying they are a couple because THEY ARE !

by Anonymousreply 443January 21, 2018 10:21 AM

R443 she may well be in Glasgow, but those landscapes were not a match.

by Anonymousreply 444January 21, 2018 10:47 AM

Putting words in CAPITAL LETTERS doesn’t make them true....

by Anonymousreply 445January 21, 2018 11:10 AM

R443 Come on ...they are identical ....fences, fields, houses

by Anonymousreply 446January 21, 2018 11:11 AM

If, as you so stridently claim, reply 443, they are a couple, they are in serious need of counselling, as the relationship seems to be dysfunctional in a major way. Where are the unguarded affectionate looks from him? (or from her for that matter?) Not a single informal fan photo - just rare structured PR shots with some telling body language. There appears to be no rapport at all, and no chemistry. Where is the public acknowledgement of her as his 'girlfriend'? He has carefully avoided any such description - why? Where is the desire to be together as often as possible? Where is the reveling in each other's company? All the exclamation marks and capital letters in the world do not prove anything. If they are indeed really together, they are far from convincing - assessment - needs work to rise above anything more than a PR exercise that frankly quickly becomes boring and invites derision.

by Anonymousreply 447January 21, 2018 11:16 AM

R447 Because they just want privacy . MM is harassed, insulted , threatened by crazy shippers all the time .

by Anonymousreply 448January 21, 2018 11:33 AM

If they want privacy, why, pray tell, is she posting anything at all on IG? Why is she hinting that she is in Glasgow at all? If she had not done so, no-one would have known and they would have had the 'privacy' you claim they seek.

by Anonymousreply 449January 21, 2018 11:45 AM

Is this a MM appreciation society. Don’t feel sorry for her. Bearding is a low down, dirty business. It must pay well or no self respecting person would engage in such an abominable act.

by Anonymousreply 450January 21, 2018 11:49 AM

Since Purv's minion is here...

I'm shocked any of you would dare show your faces on here. I've seen the disgraceful homophobic comments she's made, and no doubt you share those disgusting thoughts about us.

by Anonymousreply 451January 21, 2018 12:26 PM

After Balfe’s engagement, MM had to be back on Business, afterall, even the shippers were realizing the truth: Sam is gay!

by Anonymousreply 452January 21, 2018 1:54 PM

R449 r452 At least you agree she is in Glasgow

by Anonymousreply 453January 21, 2018 2:12 PM

r453. Go post your BS somewhere else! We are not interested!

by Anonymousreply 454January 21, 2018 2:19 PM

They do not see each other for awhile, why doesn’t he buy a first class flight for her? Is she not worth it after months of not being together? If I had his paycheck I would! So what does it mean? Either he is very tight, like most Scots, or she is not important enough in his life. :-)))))))

by Anonymousreply 455January 21, 2018 2:22 PM

R455 Anyway she took the picture from the plane landing To Glasgow

by Anonymousreply 456January 21, 2018 2:36 PM

R55, great point about the airline ticket. She is clearly seated behind the wing -- not in first or business class. Maybe she decided on her own to fly to Glasgow with a friend to see the concert. Sam and MM aren't a "true love" story.

by Anonymousreply 457January 21, 2018 2:50 PM

Or. Maybe she’s not in Glasgow at all. Who cares where the fuck she is? Wherever she is, whatever she’s doing , she’s not Sam’s girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 458January 21, 2018 2:56 PM

I honestly am not interested what s hole Sam may be using these days. If by magic MM turns up with him, how does that look after her wearing a fat suit at Holloween and making fun of a drunk shitting woman not long ago,while Sam is trying to sell membership to his business MPC to mostly woman trying to lose weight or work on improving themselves. MPC is a business that donates part of their earnings to cancer research,it is not a non profit. If she surfaces with Sam it will look manipulated at best and highly hypocritical at worse, for many different reasons.

by Anonymousreply 459January 21, 2018 3:05 PM

Why, please why is the troll still here and wants us to believe those BS narrative? Anyone could have taken those approach picture. Probably you can find them a dozen times on the Internet. After 4 months of complete silence, her not at the Baftas and not with him showing up in HW? Has anybody realized that 90 % of her IG stuff is not taken by herself? Even the actual beach pic looks like taken by a professional. And Sam is tweeting at 3 in the night last night? Are there are really people out there, who believe this produced, fake BS? Because a nameless Z-list actress posts a short video like the average tourist on her IG, we should come to the conclusion, she is his GF! And there is only Purvs account, who reblogs this on her other sock account tumblr? Hey guys, dont let get you fooled!

by Anonymousreply 460January 21, 2018 3:10 PM

R460 I love how the troll didn't answer when I asked why a homophobic is even here in the first place.

And trust me, Purv is really homophobic and nastily so.

by Anonymousreply 461January 21, 2018 3:15 PM

I admit I haven't read every thread on this topic so apologies if I've missed this answer. Why is it so hard for some to believe that Sam is gay?

by Anonymousreply 462January 21, 2018 3:16 PM

r462 for the same reason you can't believe he is straight. same difference

by Anonymousreply 463January 21, 2018 3:20 PM

Purv is nasty in all respects, along with her sidekicks Shatner and Camuso. Sam’s bully boys.

by Anonymousreply 464January 21, 2018 3:26 PM

Sam is engaged to a woman, so there.

Oh, wait, that's Darren Criss. I have trouble keeping track of all these closet cases.

by Anonymousreply 465January 21, 2018 3:45 PM

R463 fair enough

by Anonymousreply 466January 21, 2018 3:56 PM

Well let the drama begin MM posted from the lone bellow concert

by Anonymousreply 467January 21, 2018 6:41 PM

Here we go folks. Yawn...

by Anonymousreply 468January 21, 2018 6:50 PM

So predictable.

by Anonymousreply 469January 21, 2018 6:53 PM

Is there any proof that Sam was at the concert as well?

by Anonymousreply 470January 21, 2018 6:59 PM

Not yet. I expect they’ll conjure up some, though. She must be the most irritating beard that ever walked on earth...

by Anonymousreply 471January 21, 2018 7:03 PM

No...

by Anonymousreply 472January 21, 2018 7:03 PM

Nobody believes this shit....

by Anonymousreply 473January 21, 2018 7:09 PM

It’s bollocks and Sam should grow a pair..

by Anonymousreply 474January 21, 2018 7:22 PM

They must’ve had some passionate reunion because at 2.00 am Sam was tweeting about MPC . Lol

by Anonymousreply 475January 21, 2018 7:28 PM

A Jennifer Allen PR production.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476January 21, 2018 7:38 PM

Had to bring the beard back since Cait became engaged. Why oh why doesn't Sam just come out already? Anyone with half a brain can see he can barely stand this girl and he's an actor for crying out loud! So much for making waves in the New Year.

by Anonymousreply 477January 21, 2018 7:47 PM

I suspect that Sam was pretending to break up with MM until MPC registration began. For membership sales.

by Anonymousreply 478January 21, 2018 7:53 PM

that sure made for a long day. she flew all day to get to Scotland and then spent that night at a concert? I'm exhausted after flying all day.

by Anonymousreply 479January 21, 2018 8:06 PM

I don’t think this bearding has anything to do WITH people’s involvement with MPC. I think there was too much chatter about Sam’s being gay on SM lately. Unfortunately, she is a bad choice and this is laughable not believable.

by Anonymousreply 480January 21, 2018 8:13 PM

R478, he is pretending NOW.

He has looked very happy spending all these months APART from the hired beard, including Christmas/NYE holidays and GGs parties.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481January 21, 2018 8:19 PM

Calm down everyone.

Those are my guesses, and I appreciate every other opinion from guys with more inside knowledge

Lets try to sort out things from the professional view. MM as known as the former beard of Sam, arrived at Glasgow Airport last night with BA. She took a short Video of the approach, taken from seat row 20 or behind, so economy class. A short IG story, short enough to get the attention of all the fandom. Now she is in Glasgow, and has been on a concert from a Band, which is so popular that they charge 18 € for a ticket.

So, we believe that she is in Glasgow, because the approach Video and the concert Video. And now can we be sure, she is there? May be she is there. But very sure not because Sam is the hell in love with her. He is probably at home and Duncan and him are fucking like hell.

by Anonymousreply 482January 21, 2018 8:21 PM

She's baaaaaack! 😱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483January 21, 2018 8:38 PM

No. She is not. And If she is really in Glasgow, only for one reason. Getting back in the game. Her friend is at London, it is a short and cheap trip to Glasgow. Selling overpriced make up wont make her rich. Probably she has given up her Santa Monica ap at the end of 2017. neither the Broadway of HW has use of a end 20 childhood actor. She is grasping the last straw.

I am quite to sure, that Sam is only a side viewer of this charade.

by Anonymousreply 484January 21, 2018 8:50 PM

I wouldn't be so sure, R484......Everything is staged....... from Sam's side too:

[quote]I think it's just too funny and this whole narrative is just so ridiculous and calculated that I need to share… last night, AFTER the concert, Sam liked an IG post of that band from Dec 8 (!!!) with all their UK dates LOL… like, he had to make sure ppl knew that the band played in Glasgow last night because the ~gf~ would eventually post about it and we are to assume they were there together LMAO this is all so pathetic and embarrassing… 😑

by Anonymousreply 485January 21, 2018 8:53 PM

r485. In some parts of the case I am with you. Me thinks, that Sams official, vulgo viewable social media like his twitter and IG are not only handled by himself.

You can see the difference, when he is posting or other people are RT relevant Stufe. The belated poster video of him signing the autograph hunters stuft at LAX was the last eyeopener I needed. I have should it known better, because this is my business

by Anonymousreply 486January 21, 2018 9:20 PM

#stuff and #stuff. I hate spellcheck, especially i have to tell them, that i am trying to express myself in slightly proper english.

by Anonymousreply 487January 21, 2018 9:26 PM

Perhaps we need to consider that, much as I hate to say it, SH may no longer be worth supporting. I feel deeply sorry for anyone who feels pressured into bearding (several of my gay friends, in a number of professions, have felt the need to do so and it is always so very hard for them as they are betraying their real self), but he seems to be taking the PR game-playing to an extraordinarily contrived level, or at least letting others do so for him. I have been following his career since 2005 and was delighted when he landed the OL lead, but I now feel that it may be better if OL is not renewed and he fades from the radar, perhaps finding a less imprisoning niche. This is so sad as he is extremely talented and deserves the big roles, and he is apparently a really nice guy, but he seems to have been very naive about the studio system when he got his big break. He also seems to have surprisingly bad taste in beards - could he not have picked a female who doesn't wear sneering fat suits, or ridicule others, or seemingly depend on others rather than herself to pursue a career, or play vacuous camera games? - may say a bit about how his ambition is changing him if he can tolerate her incompatible type, in whatever role she has.

by Anonymousreply 488January 21, 2018 9:53 PM

R480 If that was their motivation it is backfiring spectacularly! I am seeing even more gay talk because she is such an unbelievable romantic partner and the entire thing is such an unbelievable situation.

Who made the brilliant call to bring her back? Even if you are one of the few who believe theirs is a real relationship, they haven't seen each other for months so her reappearance on the heels of Balfe's engagement announcement (and Sam's complete silence on that matter) is pretty cringe worthy for all involved. If they wanted it to be believable, they should have found somebody new.

by Anonymousreply 489January 21, 2018 10:22 PM

r488. Most of your post. Subscribe anytime. The Rest? Because i am german and english is not my mother tongue, well we will See.

by Anonymousreply 490January 21, 2018 10:26 PM

Probably MM was promoted from Beard to GF. She will live in Glasgow.

by Anonymousreply 491January 21, 2018 10:35 PM

The Scots are not cheap & I resent that comment. That is a long standing lie made up by the English who are really, really cheap. Us Scots are warm, kind and generous thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 492January 21, 2018 10:39 PM

R491 Sam is gay and MM will always be a beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493January 21, 2018 11:02 PM

WhAt would she do with herself in Glasgow? Can she occupy herself selling face cream there?

by Anonymousreply 494January 21, 2018 11:04 PM

[quote] What would she do with herself in Glasgow?

She can ride around in those cute little subway coaches.

by Anonymousreply 495January 21, 2018 11:23 PM

Shell be back To LA soon

by Anonymousreply 496January 21, 2018 11:43 PM

I’m sure she will be back in LA soon, there is nothing for her to do in Scotland, or wherever she really is.

by Anonymousreply 497January 22, 2018 2:17 AM

[quote]they haven't seen each other for months so her reappearance on the heels of Balfe's engagement announcement (and Sam's complete silence on that matter) is pretty cringe worthy for all involved

TRUE.

Bearding is very easy in 2018. They don't even need to see each other; they don't even need to stay in the same continent; the pics of them together aren't necessary anymore.

A closeted gay actor+a jobless D-list actress who loves publicity and free trips+ some random SM like+info ALWAYS leaked to the SAME internet troll....and voilá, the homophobic shamzie fraus are already talking about a summer wedding for Sam and the beard!

It would be funny if it weren't pathetic and sad........

by Anonymousreply 498January 22, 2018 3:06 AM

R498 So true. They need to do less and less as time goes on because the fans will completely write their narrative for them w/o them actually having to do anything. Maybe that's our answer for why she's still around. It's pretty effortless at this point. A new woman would require new groundwork to be laid.

by Anonymousreply 499January 22, 2018 3:35 AM

I just watched "The Alienist," starring Luke Evans, an OUT actor who's been in some great productions without having to live a lie about himself. Good for him. Who reps/manages/PRs Luke? Sam should take a page from THAT career plan. I have left a wakeup call for when the whole Outlander mess blows up. That's the only thing connected with the show that I have any interest in watching going forward.

by Anonymousreply 500January 22, 2018 3:58 AM

Well, he's not lying NOW R500

by Anonymousreply 501January 22, 2018 3:59 AM

Luke Evans was openly gay back then, when he was a struggling actor at the British theatre.. Exactly the same happened with openly gay young Sam. It was an open secret.

But Luke was forced to closet when he started to be successful with the Hobbit movies. Sounds familiar?;) His beard was Holly Goodchild and they almost got 'engaged'.......At least, Luke and Holly were real friends, Sam looks really uncomfortable next to the beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502January 22, 2018 4:18 AM

RELATED: The Assassination Of Gianni Versace is all about gay shame

[quote]The nine-episode series – the second edition of Murphy’s American Crime Story anthology – uses the Versace murder to probe internalized homophobia, and it’s an opportune moment to revisit the shame-wracked Cunanan. Last year, U.S. president Donald Trump introduced a tax bill cutting services for LGBTQ people. Meanwhile toxic masculinity, gay misogyny and closeted Hollywood stars are simmering topics online and in the news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503January 22, 2018 4:59 AM

One of Heughan's recent breadcrumbs...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504January 22, 2018 6:17 AM

R504 I agree with him but I am not gay ...

by Anonymousreply 505January 22, 2018 10:53 AM

r488 you can stop supporting him, many of us will continue.

so if Sam was gay and came out then what would all of you do? move onto the next one whose life you think you should control?

by Anonymousreply 506January 22, 2018 12:49 PM

r506. Fangirling over cute gay Sam Heughan and his gay partner!

by Anonymousreply 507January 22, 2018 3:05 PM

[quote]what would all of you do? move onto the next one whose life you think you should control?

All of "us?" Who is "us?" This is an anonymous discussion board where random people discuss topics of interest to LGBT people. Nobody's controlling anyone or requiring you to read, here. Now, piss off back to tumblr or Twitter where all the little attention whores and their 'followers' are building monuments to their egos.

by Anonymousreply 508January 22, 2018 3:22 PM

This ain't a good look for Heughan. People with nothing to hide don't need ShatMuso to push their fauxmance or fight with their fans on SM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509January 22, 2018 4:36 PM

Shatner's SM extreme belligerence with Jason Isaacs recently made Newsweek before he was shamed into unblocking him...

[quote]"Bill Shatner started to troll me online. I was misquoted about Star Trek, and we got into this wild banter with each other," Isaacs told The Telegraph earlier this month. "Then I met him and he seemed to have no knowledge of it at all. So I’m not sure he does his own Twitter feed, but I rather enjoy engaging with whoever online William Shatner is."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510January 22, 2018 4:44 PM

Is it Camuso who runs Shitners Twitter account? Oh. and please don’t keep posting his photo . It’s most distressing to the eye!!

by Anonymousreply 511January 22, 2018 4:49 PM

R511 Most people assume it is Camuso. other that Shatner isn't also a nasty piece of work. Camuso is childish and horrible.

by Anonymousreply 512January 22, 2018 4:56 PM

It’s all so weird. Why align yourself with these people? Desperation?

by Anonymousreply 513January 22, 2018 5:03 PM

the maturity level in this thread never cease to amaze me

by Anonymousreply 514January 22, 2018 5:22 PM

[quote]the maturity level in this thread never cease to amaze me

Oh, dear. Never "cease?" I can forgive a non-native English speaker for using the wrong verb tense but when it's combined with missing capitalization and punctuation, I wonder if our prose genius is missing her tollbooth job.

by Anonymousreply 515January 22, 2018 5:50 PM

ceases . there is no way to edit or I would have fixed it and you are soooo amusing

by Anonymousreply 516January 22, 2018 6:07 PM

Oh, Dear. I can see that your device lets you add punctuation. Is there any way eliminate the space before a period? Maybe someone can help you with making capital letters, too.

by Anonymousreply 517January 22, 2018 6:19 PM

sooo amusing but you are making me laugh and I Swear I fixed that space between the last letter and the period. I Swear!

by Anonymousreply 518January 22, 2018 6:48 PM

But you still can’t do capital letters .

by Anonymousreply 519January 22, 2018 6:51 PM

The Shatner bit is weird, for sure. The only reason for his account to get involved in these big fan wars is to increase his own SM metrics. Unfortunately, its a formula that works. I do think its hilarious Jason Isaacs pointed out that Shatner had no knowledge of their twitter banter (either he conveniently "forgot" to save face or its Camuso like most of us suspect).

Still, this Kim lady is concerning as far as the safety of Sam, Cait, Cait's fiancee, and the beard. If Sam chose to come out, I wonder what she would do. Would she back off/go away, or would she go crazy on him because he ruined her fantasy ship?

by Anonymousreply 520January 22, 2018 6:55 PM

Why are you focusing on his obsessed fantards? They're at it 24/7, including the homophobic Shamzie queens, psycho-stalker PurvScilla vs. the simperingly sanctimonious Sea-O Monster, ever at war with each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521January 22, 2018 7:21 PM

When are we getting some real deal Sam Heughan news?

by Anonymousreply 522January 22, 2018 7:23 PM

Is this Barbour new gay ad? ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523January 22, 2018 7:52 PM

Sadly the boy is closeting hard once again with that fugly beard.

by Anonymousreply 524January 22, 2018 8:00 PM

Luke Neal would look perfect next to Sam in the new Barbour ad:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525January 22, 2018 8:22 PM

Ha ha! I think it’s meant to showcase the new menswear . But it might be the reason MM has popped up again. Can’t have our boy looking ‘too gay’ ...

by Anonymousreply 526January 22, 2018 8:32 PM

More photos from the Barbour shoot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527January 22, 2018 8:42 PM

Serious Sam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528January 22, 2018 8:43 PM

R520 He won't come out ...

by Anonymousreply 529January 22, 2018 9:07 PM

[quote]When are we getting some real deal Sam Heughan news?

OL can't end soon enough, IMO. The 'Jamie Fraser' character was always an implausible unicorn but increasingly, Heughan is either so checked out or the director isn't doing enough takes, that it's turning into a caricature. I'm interested in his upcoming comedic turn in The Spy who Dry-Humped Me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530January 22, 2018 9:19 PM

For Purv , the question " are MM.and SH together? or aren't they ?" can stop Obviously they are ...

by Anonymousreply 531January 22, 2018 11:09 PM

R531=SHAMzie homophobic troll, probably Purv herself or one of her minions.

GAY Sam for her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532January 22, 2018 11:22 PM

Or Shamzie REALISTIC troll !

by Anonymousreply 533January 22, 2018 11:48 PM

Will & Grace......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534January 22, 2018 11:54 PM

The more the narrative is pushed, the less people believe. Especially if it’s reinforced by trolls like Purv. OBVIOUSLY, she is nutty as a fruitcake...

by Anonymousreply 535January 23, 2018 7:43 AM

I don't think Sam cares too much what people think. After Caitriona's engagement reveal they've both been silent on SM. Right now Cait is the cold bitch who betrayed the fans and broke Sam's heart. He's gaining new fans and admirers. Win-win for him.

by Anonymousreply 536January 23, 2018 8:21 AM

KELLY KRUGER answered To a comment on the MM 's last IG The Lone Bellow related post " I m gonna jump in here even tho I never engage w this sort of nonsense . I did in fact take that picture . If u look at my page you can see she took the same one of me in front of that same cafe . Come on guys don't u have anything better to do with your time ? No disrecpect but Mackenzie happens to be one of the most honest , loyal and kindest person I know. Her heart is huge and if u truly took the time to realize that there is a real person on the other end and how awful some of you are to an innocent girl who puts out nothing but love you'd probably feel pretty bad about yourselves ."

Well Well Well.... sounds like Mackenzie and Sam are a real couple ...dont you think so ? stop speculating about a gay or straight SAM . He is straight and is having a good time fucking MM in Scotland .

by Anonymousreply 537January 23, 2018 9:49 AM

Why didn't she just post a selfie pic with him like any couple do?

by Anonymousreply 538January 23, 2018 9:59 AM

How does that prove Sam and the beard are together, exactly? She might be a lovely person, but that doesn’t mean she’s with Sam...explain please.

by Anonymousreply 539January 23, 2018 10:17 AM

Also, who gives a shit what Kelly Kruger says.

by Anonymousreply 540January 23, 2018 10:19 AM

Puts out nothing but love? What about the drunk woman that she not only left helpless and vulnerable but then laughed at or the overweight people that she mocked with her sumo suit? Or the husband that she cheated on? MM's SM reveals time and time again her shallowness and narcissism. If Sam is going to sadly keep bearding can JA please find one who is less revolting in all aspects.

by Anonymousreply 541January 23, 2018 10:28 AM

Here, here!

by Anonymousreply 542January 23, 2018 10:31 AM

I wonder if MM was honest with her husband while she was having an affair with Billy M on the set of Into the Woods? Thanks to Shatner (who bizarrely thought he was defending her), we know that Billy was cited as the other man when MM's husband of just a few years filed for divorce. JA really scrapped the bottom of the barrel with beard. Are we supposed to actually believe that this is the best that Sam could do if he was heterosexual? He would be dating far more attractive women than this short necked blond with a bad dye job. And why is he not dating that kind of woman? GAY

by Anonymousreply 543January 23, 2018 10:44 AM

The bearding is light and with the absolute minimum amount of participation by Sam. In photos, he does look like he’s posing for a pic with a fan. She’s not very believable, and has made mistakes/comments to put her at odds with Sam’s MPC and charity ethos. She’s also appears a little immature, but how would you persuade a more mature, intelligent, sophisticated lady to participate in a sham? With Balfe it was more convincing, he did seem to actually like her and enjoy her company. It sold the show for two relative unknowns. She had a very tolerant bf, but perhaps their relationship moved up a gear, perhaps her bio clock ticked loudly, perhaps her boyfriend was fed up being shoved aside. It’s unusually quiet between them on SM, oddly no congrats from her on his MPC charity achievement, no congrats from him on her engagement, no outlander snippets. A new Barbour ad, “hot tea in the countryside date with handsome man” is out and perhaps with Balfe’s engagement, MM had to make a return, or at least appear to, on SM, to quell rumours. I imagine it’s easy to appear to be somewhere you’re not, post old pics, post someone else’s pics, to fudge timelines, etc ???

by Anonymousreply 544January 23, 2018 10:46 AM

Why do we even discuss this? Again, the only thing we have got, that she posted an approach to Glasgow from a economy seat and video from the concert. We do not know, whether she was here, nor do we know she met Sam. He is still posting on TW around at 3 of 4 in the night. Looks like he is on night shoots.

This narrative only exists in the thoughts of the Samzie queen.

by Anonymousreply 545January 23, 2018 10:49 AM

R545 When did he post around 3 or 4 am ? MM liked and IG post 40 mns ago today ( 3:00 am PT and 12:00 UK time ) ...That means she is not in USA but still in Scotland

by Anonymousreply 546January 23, 2018 10:56 AM

R538 Why is she in Glasgow then ? And sure she is Holidays ? If she is a beard why dont we have any picture of the two of them , proving they are a couple ?

by Anonymousreply 547January 23, 2018 11:07 AM

R538 There are already many pics ... But each time shippers go mad

by Anonymousreply 548January 23, 2018 11:11 AM

She is no longer his beard. NYC pap walk pic was the last thing for her on duty. This is some privat stuff to stay relevant. She has only been one time in Glasgow before, when she was hired for the Baftas, stayed alone at a hotel and left the day after with her paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 549January 23, 2018 11:18 AM

R549 This time she arrived on Friday I assume, and she is still there ...no pictures because they want to stay private . I am pretty sure that pictures will come soon ...

by Anonymousreply 550January 23, 2018 11:23 AM

DERrr. Because they are keeping it going with innuendo. Cheaper than pap shots. Use your brains. This is exactly why the bearding works. People are stupid enough to believe it. Question, always question....

by Anonymousreply 551January 23, 2018 11:25 AM

Sure, there'll be pics....of her. Has there ever been any pics of them together in Scotland/UK? Why not? Why only in the US? And be it C/T - S/MM, I'm so sick of that word "privacy". They all have become laughingstocks.

by Anonymousreply 552January 23, 2018 11:37 AM

Privacy requirements? They’re on a little cable show. They’re not Hanks and Streep ffs

by Anonymousreply 553January 23, 2018 11:42 AM

R552 Because UK is his private life

by Anonymousreply 554January 23, 2018 11:44 AM

A beard is made to prove something , what 's the point hiding her ? Nonsense

by Anonymousreply 555January 23, 2018 11:46 AM

IN the age of SM all it takes is a suggestion to get tongues wagging, in case you haven’t noticed.

by Anonymousreply 556January 23, 2018 11:52 AM

Not showing her in his real life gives him plausible deniability later if he decides to come out. He can truthfully state he never named her or anyone else as his girlfriend. They were just friends, colleagues, acquaintances. If outlander ends tomorrow and Hollywood doesn’t happen, he has a way back to himself. I admire him for not going all in to the bearding, at least he’s trying to remain true to himself, despite the pressure from above. Shatner, Allen etc doing the dirty work

by Anonymousreply 557January 23, 2018 12:05 PM

R557 Yes but Sam is an intelligent guy, if she posts on Her IG that she is in Scotland it is easy To understand they are together in Glasgow

by Anonymousreply 558January 23, 2018 12:12 PM

You can post saying that you are anywhere on Instagram. But it doesn't mean that you are actually there. Just saying...

by Anonymousreply 559January 23, 2018 12:43 PM

r558. You are probably not able to understand what we are talking about. You are the only one on this thread, who is always posting this BS, which only exists in your little stupid bubble. You are not able to learn and to listen. We are close to 600 posts and your 50 of so posts have only one main purpose: To spread the Sam is straight and this little, jobless actress is his GF.

He is gay, he has never got a GF, because he is just in men. Besides the promo pics for OL, his ads for Barbour, there is much more material on the market, which shows an obviously gay guy. Whith all his manerismn and his flamboyance. Even on the slowmo gifs, the Samcait and Samzie addicted post every where on their tumblr, he looks gay very often. But your are so homophobic and small minded, that you are not able to see it, or you dont want to see it.

And at the end it is completly irrelevant, if MM is in Glasgow or not. Since the staged pap walk in NYC in September, they were never seen together. And this does not mean, that they are keeping it low, because of privacy. This is just another BS pdx-blonde, pr-redux and their/your other sock accounts try to make common sense on tumblr, IG and here! She could have been around Sam in Scotland with a tourist visum for 90 days a long time ago. She could have spent Christmas, NYE, his hiatus with him. He even did not get or better, did not want an invitation for her for the pre GG event.

She is posting innuendos to stay relevant and keeping her follower numbers high. Because that is the only thing left, after her career as an actor is done. She is now somekind of a groupie to this band and has to take the cheap flight from London to Glasgow, if she really was on this flight and attented the concert. Concerning her SM times, she can be everywhere in Europe or not. And she hopes, to earn some money from selling overpriced skin care like her bestie Kelly does.

by Anonymousreply 560January 23, 2018 1:27 PM

R557 He looks gay ... Can you explain that please ? You are talking about gay manerism and I am the homophobic one ?

by Anonymousreply 561January 23, 2018 1:41 PM

It seems totally obvious to me he is gay. He doesn't really seem to be hiding it...

And the bearding is so unconvincing and cringy, I really hope that ends soon (if it hasn't properly already).

Love, a non crazy 40-something female SH fan

by Anonymousreply 562January 23, 2018 1:54 PM

Mauzy's December IG posts : "Open see . Open year coming for you ." "A crossing by the open see # currents #possibilities" "So ready for a new start " "LET'S go #2018" pictured fighting with boxing gloves "Missing out on the snow and it's terrible here send help !" 3 days before leaving LA to Galsgow "I am not afraid I was made for this " + Story with the plane and Snow , The Lone Bellow video.. And Sam's IG : "Here's To make waves in 2018" "Ready for a fresh start " He liked Her Xmas posts She liked MPC IG , Sam's tweet Do you need more evidence she is his gf ?

by Anonymousreply 563January 23, 2018 6:36 PM

Have you not read any of the previous posts??? These are all innuendos and suppositions. In the real world, liking someone’s IG post doesn’t mean they’re dating. It’s all as fake as her blonde hair...

by Anonymousreply 564January 23, 2018 6:48 PM

R563, if Sam and MM were a real couple, MM would have either remained quiet and not posted the Glasgow flyover and concert footage because she is truly protective of their relationship, or posted a candid pic of her and Sam together (in the same shot, looking like they truly care for one another) and disabled comments. Instead, she posts innuendo because that is the only way she can sustain interest from her "audience" and she is trying to monetize her social media because -- unlike all her Into the Woods co-stars -- she has failed to land juicy roles that are advancing her acting career. She's resorted to selling skin care products.

by Anonymousreply 565January 23, 2018 7:09 PM

r564. The problem is, that our this thread troll at r563 is only here for one purpose: To spread her little schoolgirl dream about Sam being straight. Little girl is not willing to discuss, she even does not understand that it is no insult, and not homophobic to call someone flamboyant and showing gay manerismen.

Just a reminder, this is a gay gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 566January 23, 2018 7:12 PM

[quote]that our this thread troll at [R563] is only here for one purpose: To spread her little schoolgirl dream about Sam being straight. Little girl is not willing to discuss, she even does not understand that it is no insult, and not homophobic to call someone flamboyant and showing gay manerismen.

This SHAMzie homophobic troll has posted +70 comments in this thread to pust the PR bearding fuckery. It's obvious that someone is worried and can't stand the idea of Sam being GAY.......;)

by Anonymousreply 567January 23, 2018 7:30 PM

R567

Agreed! The sheer number of posts + their tone and specificity certainly suggests an agenda at play here. Otherwise why would anyone actually care that much? About a person they don't even know? Hell, if I'm the woman purportedly dating Sam I wouldn't even care.

by Anonymousreply 568January 23, 2018 7:41 PM

[quote]Agreed! The sheer number of posts + their tone and specificity certainly suggests an agenda at play here.

Exactly. And her posts are identical, almost word for word, to the comments posted at Purv's and Co.

It's obviously someone desperate pushing an agenda.

by Anonymousreply 569January 23, 2018 7:55 PM

Luke Evans has often been referenced here . After he came out, was he ever asked about and how did he explain his prior "romance" to the female publicist (he didn't have plausibke deniability)?

by Anonymousreply 570January 23, 2018 11:18 PM

This is how Evans handled it and it looks a lot like what we've seen with Heughan (never confirming or denying)...

[quote]But this week, Evans finally responded to a question about his sexuality. He responded to a Women’s Wear Daily interviewer asking him if he was setting a new precedent as an openly gay action star: “It’s good for people to look at me and think this guy is doing his thing and enjoying what he’s doing and successful at it and living his life. And that’s what I’m doing and I’m very happy.”

[quote]The WWD piece makes a note of the fact that Evans’ publicists attempted to keep his sexuality (which they don’t deny) from coming up in the interview, a condition both reporter and subject ignored. And while it may not have been a full-throated declaration of gay pride, Evans’ tacit acknowledgment of his unique status — in a way, he’s been out for years — signals that things may, slowly, be changing for Evans and for gay public figures.

[quote]It’s easy to condemn Evans as less-than-perfect in the way he’s bypassed questions about his sexuality since first breaking out in movies. But Evans is part of an industry where, counterexamples like Neil Patrick Harris aside, queerness is a major strike against a star. It’d be a better world if Luke Evans felt empowered to speak openly about his sexuality, just as it would be if former child star Raven-Symoné didn’t make a show of rejecting labels like “lesbian” in acknowledging that she dates women.

[quote]But Evans’s refusal, now, to deny or dissemble signals a step forward of sorts. He may not be the gay action hero we want, but he’s the one we have, and one we can only hope grows still more comfortable. In Evans, gay people who’ve spent years trying to grow comfortable in the world can see themselves. He’s undergoing a process that’s often circuitous and halting. In struggling with how to define himself and ending up, for now, in a place of acceptance and the beginnings of openness, the musclebound vampire has never seemed more like an everyman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571January 23, 2018 11:45 PM

Unlike most straight guys, Heughan won’t say he’s with a woman. This, including Shatner, Camuso and stalker-nutcase Purv fighting his battles on SM just makes him look weak. You don’t need a famous bastard and a couple of basement-dwellers to aggressively promote a real relationship. A real relationship doesn’t need nasty shills to beat it into people’s heads.

by Anonymousreply 572January 23, 2018 11:52 PM

So many blind posters, it's obvious: He's gay. He's letting this shitshow happen. It's all about fame and money. She's irrelevant trying to stay relevant. I hope I get to see the day he comes back out of the closet. Maybe if his movie tanks we will.

by Anonymousreply 573January 24, 2018 10:43 AM

Honey at r373. We are lucky, because it is only one desperate Samzie queen with 70 + posts on this thread, who is blind of something else. All other posters here knew it already or learned something here.

Just press the ignore button of the rightest side under a post, than press the button ignored in the header of the page...Well, voilà surprise you will see all posts from out troll!

And probably our troll is the owner, or a side kick of the tumblr Samzie Queen: mackkenzielass4ever, pdxblonde and p-redux.. I dont understand why, she has to spread those fake stuff.

by Anonymousreply 574January 24, 2018 11:13 AM

#574. sorry should read r573

by Anonymousreply 575January 24, 2018 11:16 AM

I'm baffled that one of them has actually named themselves after her. If she wasn't connected to Sam they would never have heard of her, much less rampaging right on DL in order to defend their relationship. Do they not see how bizarre their behaviour is?

by Anonymousreply 576January 24, 2018 1:43 PM

Related: Hollywood homophobia is alive and well...

[quote]To date, no actor has won an Oscar while publicly out of the closet. The last few years have proved that LGBTIQ+ movies can garner accolades and rake in big bucks at the box office, just not when the roles are given to queer people.

[quote]And not only do the big gay roles keep going to straight actors, but once actors come out, they often stop being considered for straight roles. Just ask Ellen Page. In 2014, after an already-ten year career, she came out publicly. “I have four projects coming up — all gay roles,” she told Elle UK two years later. “People ask if I’m concerned about getting pigeonholed. No one asks, ‘Ellen, you’ve done seven straight roles in a row, shouldn’t you shake it up, do something queer?’ There’s still that double standard …Now I’m gay, I can’t play a straight person? Okay, cool.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577January 24, 2018 4:23 PM

r576. You probably do not expect an answer? May be, I owe you some explanations. Will do it. But most of it has been posted on all the other treads before.

by Anonymousreply 578January 24, 2018 5:21 PM

This is not homophobia ... it is just common sense A man dating a woman : straight man, period.

by Anonymousreply 579January 24, 2018 5:38 PM

[quote]We are lucky, because it is only one desperate Samzie queen with 70 + posts on this thread

It might be a Shamzie fantard or it might be a PR shill. Shills and fantards discourage gossip or discussion that could potentially hurt an actor's fake image intended to sell him to the masses. They troll boards like this one to squash any exchange of actual gossip or discussion and bury it with troll posts to attack, dismiss, mock, etc. Some trolls are easier to spot than others. The more you see trolls the more you know you're onto something.

by Anonymousreply 580January 24, 2018 5:49 PM

[quote]This is not homophobia ... it is just common sense A man dating a woman : straight man, period.

Oh, dear. Our troll, R579, is trying to learn punctuation but it appears to be happening very slowly. Learning to be consistent about eliminating those pesky spaces before ellipses and periods is hard for you, isn't it? Also, remembering to use periods at the ends of sentences before starting new sentences may require more practice.

by Anonymousreply 581January 24, 2018 6:03 PM

JA must be paying less than minimum wage. Either our troll is cutting English classes or needs to start selling skincare products. The tollboth beckons!

by Anonymousreply 582January 24, 2018 6:08 PM

**tollbooth

by Anonymousreply 583January 24, 2018 6:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584January 24, 2018 6:18 PM

R579, we get it. You believe Sam is straight and dating MM. You're entitled to your opinion, so go hang around the Tumblr blogs where they share your views, praise the loved-up couple and eagerly look forward to their engagement. You're not going to change minds here when there is a preponderance of evidence that Sam is gay and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 585January 24, 2018 6:59 PM

r581 I am glad to see that you have turned your sights on another lol

by Anonymousreply 586January 24, 2018 7:23 PM

Interesting. The comments about Sam being gay and MM being a beard are being deleted from her IG. And William Shatner has just made an appearance.

Too close to home.....xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587January 24, 2018 7:53 PM

Shatner and the homophobic SHAMzies are trying to stop the' Sam is gay' comments.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588January 24, 2018 8:02 PM

What a shitshow

by Anonymousreply 589January 24, 2018 8:05 PM

He has the nerve to say others have serious mental issues! Jeeez. You couldn’t make it up!

by Anonymousreply 590January 24, 2018 8:10 PM

Exposing the PR fuckery and bearding.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591January 24, 2018 8:25 PM

[quote]Also, who gives a shit what Kelly Kruger says.

She is MM defender and she also works with her in Avoncalls.....lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592January 24, 2018 9:14 PM

Heughan needs to find a better PR team. It’s so obvious that they aren’t doing him any favors.

by Anonymousreply 593January 24, 2018 10:00 PM

BINGO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594January 24, 2018 10:27 PM

[quote]Shatner and the homophobic SHAMzies are trying to stop the' Sam is gay' comments.........

[quote]What a shitshow

[quote]He has the nerve to say others have serious mental issues! Jeeez. You couldn’t make it up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595January 24, 2018 11:22 PM

Shatner's a piece of work. He has an opportunity to give someone else the spotlight in this Interview Magazine piece and he can't do it. He steers the interview into the subject of toilets and passing gas and that's all you remember about Heughan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596January 24, 2018 11:39 PM

There is a HD side profil pic of Sam for Barbour. He is wearing a green outfit. Boah, this guy is loosing his hair with WARP. I am on the tablet, please someone else find it and post it.

And we desperatly need thread #26. Please OP!

by Anonymousreply 597January 25, 2018 12:07 AM

Link to the new thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598January 25, 2018 12:26 AM

Let's hope the shamzie troll stays here.

by Anonymousreply 599January 25, 2018 12:42 AM

Sam and Stanley:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 25, 2018 12:44 AM

#49,000 views although the homophobic shamzie shipper has posted +7O comments of PR fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 601January 25, 2018 12:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!