Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sam Heughan, Closeted Gay Actor, Lead in Outlander -Part 26

He's almost 38, never married, no legit girlfriends though his PR team is pathetically pretending otherwise in SM. He pings to high heaven.The bios that stated he was gay, have been scrubbed. Last year, Heughan and his rumored bf -Luke Neal- spent over a month travelling together around the world. Sam also brought Luke to the Outlander premiere and several private parties. . After this trip, the gay rumors about Sam were everywhere and Luke -an actor and writer- deleted ALL his SM. People who met Heughan at the British theatre, say that Sam was openly gay before the STARZ contract:

[quote]"Knew him in the theatre scene back in the day. Nice guy. And openly gay then."

[quote]"Oh darling, of course I’m an old gossip. Have you never met a theatre queen before? Everyone in the biz knows he’s gay, which is not a big deal here. But it is in the US and in the movie industry, so I don’t think anyone was shocked or upset that he’s decided to closet"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601February 11, 2018 9:17 PM

More sources confirming that Sam is gay.

Our darling, Lady Goodman, whose cousin met Sam at the Real Conservatoire of Scotland, posted this interesting info. Her cousin confirms that Sam is gay:

[quote]"I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly,I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..."

[quote]"And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2018 12:31 AM

People who has met Sam's ex-boyfriends.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2018 12:33 AM

[quote]" Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2018 12:38 AM

More sources about Sam being gay, from the previous threads:

[quote]"I’ve known he’s gay since right after he was cast. Many UK fans I befriended early know it and shared that information. They have family and friends who work on Outlander. Others knew of Sam beforehand. Even though crew/production/cast sign NDAs they do share gossip with people they are close too who wont talk openly. Back then everything was more accessible but once the show premiered. and was a huge success, the UK fans all shut up. It’s like a protective shield around Sam to help him keep it a secret. But the truth is out there. More recently, I found out that the brother of my fiance best friend hooked up with Sam in drama school. It was in the context of a casual discussion when both the brother and my guy were both in a Barbour store together. The brother mentioned it in passing after seeing Sam in the window and my guy told me because he knows I’m a fan of the show. It’s NBD in Scotland or the rest of the UK. It’s an open secret scenario."

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2018 12:40 AM

Another source from Edingburgh:

[quote]"Straight woman lurker here and I'm actually embarrassed by the "he's gotta be straight" troll. He's not straight. My friend is from Edinburgh. His folks live in the same neighborhood as Sam's. Not exactly a secret and here's the amazing thing, nobody there gives a shit. Sam's a nice guy, so is his family. Its only the fans in the US that seem to lose their shit about an actor's personal life. For me, Sam's a cute pup but give me some Graham McTavish any day!"

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2018 12:40 AM

Link to the previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2018 12:41 AM

I can't believe that there are still people who think this man is straight.

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2018 12:50 AM

Latest updates:

[quote]Interesting. The comments about Sam being gay and MM being a beard are being deleted from her IG. And William Shatner has just made an appearance. Too close to home.....xd

[quote]Shatner and the homophobic SHAMzies are trying to stop the' Sam is gay' comments.

[quote]What a shitshow

[quote]He has the nerve to say others have serious mental issues! Jeeez. You couldn’t make it up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2018 1:17 AM

For R597 on the previous thread. This is where Heughan could really use help from Shat, the King of Hairpieces. But Shat doesn't really want to help Sam, does he? If he did, he'd do it behind the scenes and STFU on SM where he's making Heughan look like a weak tool of a 37-year old who needs help speaking up for himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2018 2:14 AM

We need the stylist Heughan made flirty eyes with from British GQ to come back and do his hair for the next Barbour shoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2018 2:21 AM

[quote]The comments about Sam being gay and MM being a beard are being deleted from her IG

I feel bad for the guy. None of us A or B list Hollywood beards-to-the stars could be paired with a relatively unknown TV actor. There has to be something in it for us, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2018 2:35 AM

Poor Sammy .... while he's probably in the midst of enjoying the best days of his life, All of you women are on this site obsessing over a point your all trying to prove ... For what reason ???? Still trying to figure that one out .... Who cares what he is ...... He seems like a sweet affable guy . To voice an opinion is one thing ... To verbally attack someone who doesn't necessarily agree with u is just ignorant ... To say you know for a fact that indeed he is gay is assuming .. Isn't it ? Has he told you ? Do you know him personally ? All this third party here say is a bunch of BS .... None of us know for sure if he is or he isn't . So until I hear it from his mouth .. I'm not assuming anything .Theres nothing wrong with y'all voicing your opinions. But omg some of u are just down right mean spirited and angry ... Why ? No need to be so nasty if someone doesn't agree with u ... Just keep it moving girls .. lol I must say a lot of your posts are fun to read .. I just try to skip over the ones that are obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2018 4:52 AM

[quote]I must say a lot of your posts are fun to read .. I just try to skip over the ones that are obnoxious.

Let's take a look at who's obnoxious, shall we? This troll looks suspiciously like our 'literacy-challenged' moron and has posted several times referring to the posters here as 'bitter', 'nasty', 'creepy,' 'disgusting,' 'wackos,' and a whole lot of misogynistic and probably self-loathing 'old lady' insults.

Here, the troll's caught in another lie, first saying she doesn't know Heughan's status and later saying she does.

[quote]If he wants to pretend that he's straight so be it . Is he hurting you in anyway ? Why are you bottom feeders so hell bent on outing someone who obviously isn't ready to be outed . That is ... if he even is gay . I have my doubts that he is but hey who knows

The troll later pretends to know "the truth" and but can't tell (on a gossip board)...

[quote]Well guess what "Ladies " the truth to this mystery might just make you all want to go back to your knitting needles and make a giant noose ... Can't say anything more .. But your all Barking up the wrong tree 🌲 So to speak ...

Busted! Now, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2018 6:04 AM

Of course, because it's the rational, non-creepy, non-wacko, non-nasty people who follow anonymous gossip boards just so they can anonymously post what amounts to, "I have a secret but I'm not telling."

by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2018 6:32 AM

I wonder if R12 is the same loon who essentially admitted to trolling DL while her husband was in a hospital emergency room.

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2018 6:49 AM

R15 Wait, what? I need to hear the details on that?

by Anonymousreply 16January 25, 2018 7:41 AM

Look. Let’s get one thing straight (excuses the pun) Sam is gay, not Bi but gay. It seems to me the bearding stopped at the end of September. Now the bearding is just innuendo played out on SM but no personal meetings. Much easier on Sam who looked like he was cracking up during NY promo week. It really saddens me that at the beginning of the year 2018 gay actors still have to go down the bearding route. I think HW is out of step with the general public in this regard. No one gives a f**k about a persons sexual orientation. But Outlander fandom is a whole other story. Look at what’s being said about Caitriona Balfe on tumblr just because she got engaged to her long term boyfriend. However even though it’s hurtful I think it’s only a few loud mouthed nasty fans. But it would make Sam think twice about coming out anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 17January 25, 2018 10:36 AM

R17 I liked how our resident troll doesn't seem to have heard of bisexuality, it just thinks there's straight and gay. Kinda typical of their ridiculous thinking.

I'm leaning towards bi with Sam. He's not straight, but I don't think this level of deception makes sense for a relatively unknown actor.

by Anonymousreply 18January 25, 2018 11:31 AM

The beard is in Scotland

by Anonymousreply 19January 25, 2018 11:31 AM

Shippers feel deceived by Sam and Caitriona. Can't blame them for that. Many of them think Caitriona and Sam were together and she dumped him. That's why they're shitting on her now. I guess some of the shippers might be relieved if Sam come out of the closet. At least he won't be the victim that way.

by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2018 11:31 AM

R20 look at the homophobia they fling at her fiance Tony. They only started entertaining the idea Sam wasn't straight when Cait got engaged- basically out of spite, in other words.

I did feel sorry for them, especially when Shatner/Camuso were literally encouraging other fans to stalk shippers in real life (that whole Kim fiasco), but they were told over and over again by Sam and Cait themselves that they weren't together, all they had to do to avoid disappointment was to accept that and continue shipping while understanding they weren't a couple in real life.

Anyway, this is pretty off topic, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2018 11:38 AM

[quote]I don't think this level of deception makes sense for a relatively unknown actor.

Actors have been hiding in the closet for years. His problem was going into the closet after being openly gay, seemingly to make it Hollywood after a long theater career. He was doing okay keeping it private but the bearding took it too far and the fans care about his love life. Now, he has to deal with appearing less than honest which is not a good look for someone running a charity. Your integrity has to be impeccable. When you're urging the members to be honest with themselves and summon the courage to change their lives you can't be perpetrating a deception, a fake showmance, pretending you have a girlfriend who lives across the world from you who you won't discuss, looking sloppy about not making the charity's gala a priority and playing SM games. A guy who openly flauts the tenets of his mission or does the opposite of what he wants his charity to stand for could be seen as a questionable role model, not to mention steward of its funds.

by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2018 2:22 PM

R13. Who do u think I am ??? Your such a fool you dumb miserable hag !!!! Keep on presuming the way you do .... Keep calling people out because it doesn't fit your narrative !!! You are a low life who thinks they can intimidate someone by bullying them .... you need to get a life , job and education ... Pathetic Stalker that u are ... you truly are a horrific human being ... Go back to your cats Eleanor Rigby. Keep thinking you know who I am ... Dumb Ass

by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2018 3:08 PM

Ooooh! Touchy,

by Anonymousreply 24January 25, 2018 3:22 PM

And it’s ‘you’re, not your...

by Anonymousreply 25January 25, 2018 3:24 PM

The troll at R23 is having her usual hissy fit. She's horrified that someone noticed her history of abusive hate spew and contradictory statements on this forum.

by Anonymousreply 26January 25, 2018 4:09 PM

Heughan needs to not shit where he eats. He's trying to use the same fanbase to promote himself, shill commercial products and push a fake 'Hetero Heughan' PR narrative, all while trying to drum up membership in a charity. Which of these things is not like the others?

by Anonymousreply 27January 25, 2018 4:22 PM

Does MM Still have a contract to beard for Sam, or is that chapter over?

by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2018 7:32 PM

IF anyone here had the answer to that question they would not answer so we just have to wait and see

by Anonymousreply 29January 25, 2018 7:45 PM

R28, the contract was over for 5 months, after the staged pap walk when Sam looked like he was cracking up during NY promo week.

Remember his comment about doing a pantomime during that week?

by Anonymousreply 30January 25, 2018 8:08 PM

Just Jared took some pictures of Rik Rankin on OL set, I would assume Sam pictures are soon to follow.

by Anonymousreply 31January 25, 2018 8:15 PM

I think the contract ended, but then she was renewed once they realized more people than ever are saying Sam is gay. I think it's interesting that in the Interview magazine article with Shatner that someone posted her yesterday, Sam said he'd rather have a Japanese toilet than a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 32January 25, 2018 8:18 PM

[R31] Photo of SH on Outlander set was posted today on CB’s Twitter. And of course the beard “Liked” the post. SMH.

by Anonymousreply 33January 25, 2018 8:26 PM

[quote] And of course the beard “Liked” the post. SMH.

Nothing worse than being irrelevant ;))

by Anonymousreply 34January 25, 2018 9:34 PM

R33 Sorry but you are wrong , she did not like it

by Anonymousreply 35January 25, 2018 11:02 PM

R33 Oups ! you were right , she did actually

by Anonymousreply 36January 25, 2018 11:09 PM

BTW Mauzy deleted all bad comments from Her last IG post

by Anonymousreply 37January 26, 2018 12:53 AM

R37 is the Shamzie troll from the previous thread. Now, she calls MM, 'the beard'. ;)

Some beard /Sam is gay comments are still up in MM's IG:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 26, 2018 1:00 AM

R38 37 ?????

by Anonymousreply 39January 26, 2018 1:26 AM

Little late for that, they have been on there for days.

by Anonymousreply 40January 26, 2018 1:29 AM

People have been complaining that Sam never supports MM re the comments made on IG. So to prove that he does ’ Contemplatig Outlander ‘ has dug up a post from 2 years ago! Also plastered her pages with staged photos to PROVE they are still together. Aw. Sweet. Perhaps he keeps her in a cupboard, only to be let out when desperately needed. So pathetic and demeaning for both of them. Not good for gay or women’s rights.

by Anonymousreply 41January 26, 2018 1:30 PM

CO is desperately trying to regain her place in the Anti fandom. She reblogged a disgusting post comparing shippers to Nazis complete with pictures of Hitler. The backlash was epic as it should have been. She seems to think she was justified because shippers are ‘mean’ to MM. CO said she was taking a break but can’t help herself. She is troubled.

by Anonymousreply 42January 26, 2018 1:44 PM

Nazis? What the actual fuck???????

by Anonymousreply 43January 26, 2018 1:54 PM

[quote]Perhaps he keeps her in a cupboard, only to be let out when desperately needed.

Right, R41. Whenever the beard hasn't been seen in months she's a dutiful submissive who stays “under wraps” and appears when Heughan says jump. Other times, when someone points out her D-list career is in the crapper and she needs money she’s 'an independent career woman who makes her own decisions.' Sorry, Shamzies, ya can’t have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 44January 26, 2018 2:02 PM

Isn't CO a psychiatrist or works in that sort of field? You'd think someone like that would behave with more dignity than this.

by Anonymousreply 45January 26, 2018 2:09 PM

You would think so, but a lot of shrinks are fucked up, themselves

[quote]CO said she was taking a break but can’t help herself. She is troubled.

Both CO and PurvScilla claim to be helping others "get off the ship" but it's like the blind leading the blind. Both of them are obsessed psycho-stalkers who can't stop themselves.

by Anonymousreply 46January 26, 2018 2:11 PM

Let's talk about obsession. That showmance helped Starz with their ‘Obsessable’ campaign and the subscriptions and fan adoration poured in like a deluge. It also fattened the Starz calf for acquisition by Lionsgate. Once the acquisition happened and everyone was obsessed, it became inconvenient to have crazed fans. SMH You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

by Anonymousreply 47January 26, 2018 2:18 PM

r44. Sam does not show any interest concerning MM in the last week since she posted the approach to Glasgow. I am not sure, she even was there. For sure he did not attend the concert. And I am still not sure, she is back as a beard. Her next interaction was liking a CB twitter. So, staying relevant...

by Anonymousreply 48January 26, 2018 2:56 PM

Exactly. All sides have been played and now it’s an unholy mess. These Shamzie queens are revelling in it all. No one is going to thank them for it, least of all the actors. Sorry bitches...

by Anonymousreply 49January 26, 2018 2:57 PM

Ha ha! Who IS interested in MM? All she does is wander around with a photographer, showing off her Barbour and attending football matches. Boring as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 50January 26, 2018 3:02 PM

[quote]These Shamzie queens are revelling in it all.

Like scavengers picking at carrion.

by Anonymousreply 51January 26, 2018 3:07 PM

Or schadenfreude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 26, 2018 3:19 PM

The Shamzie queens are so saintly, aren't they, devoting their blogs to helping others. Look at them ranting on their soapboxes, attention-seeking and pushing a Hetero Heughan narrative while kicking the corpses of the sad, repressed Gabaldon cultist-fantards who became addicted to the opium drip of the showmance that Starz held out as bait and then snatched back. Aren't they God's gift along with ShatMuso, the anti-bullying bullies? All in the name of helping others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 26, 2018 4:00 PM

And who was spotted this afternoon in Cumbernauld with Sam leaving the set ? Miss Mauzy herself ! BOOM !

by Anonymousreply 54January 26, 2018 4:10 PM

And are there pictures of this sighting?

by Anonymousreply 55January 26, 2018 4:19 PM

Source for sighting?

by Anonymousreply 56January 26, 2018 4:27 PM

Article in JJ or it didn't happen lol

by Anonymousreply 57January 26, 2018 4:28 PM

So. Over the weekend there’ll be pictures of her lying in the heather ,with her Nike trainers in full view, and some cryptic comment or a bit of naf poetry. ..

by Anonymousreply 58January 26, 2018 4:47 PM

Then , the shamzie Queen , or one of her elves, will be over here going ‘I told you so’ and on it goes...

by Anonymousreply 59January 26, 2018 4:49 PM

doesn't all this stuff belong on tumblr? why are you here? can't you go back and do this on tumblr?

by Anonymousreply 60January 26, 2018 5:11 PM

Purv the fake journo PR shill always uses BOOM in capital letters. Whoever hired her must be incredibly stupid because she constantly slips up to out herself under the multiple sock accounts and anon postings she uses to spread her lies

by Anonymousreply 61January 26, 2018 5:11 PM

I don't think Sam was on set today. Fans got pics only with Cait.

by Anonymousreply 62January 26, 2018 5:14 PM

This is from Enty, so it is complete bullshit but since we all hate Shitner...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 26, 2018 6:09 PM

[quote]Purv the fake journo PR shill always uses BOOM in capital letters. Whoever hired her must be incredibly stupid because she constantly slips up to out herself under the multiple sock accounts and anon postings she uses to spread her lies

Yes, yesterday I used the trolldar in R37/R54 and she is the shamzie troll from the previous thread. Her BS post today at R54, proves it again.

by Anonymousreply 64January 26, 2018 6:58 PM

Purv LOVES a CAPITAL letter Lol.

by Anonymousreply 65January 26, 2018 7:17 PM

r64. The funny thing is, that there are in real only two persons (exluding Shatner/Camuso which also only one person) who drive this Shamzie narrative so desperatly. One is using the mackenzieBS4ever, p-redux and pdx-blonde tumblrs, the other (who was recently thrown out from Camuso) is CO. So the group believing this fake, bearding and spreading it is very small. I may be wrong, and im not sure, that Sam has realized, that his so called former GF is predicting, she is in town. He seems to have no interest in being connected with her anymore. May be, we get another staged pic tomorrow to prove me wrong. What I think is signifikant, that Sam avoids being connected to Shatner since a longer time.

by Anonymousreply 66January 26, 2018 7:22 PM

Did he like her IG post from the Lone Bellow concert? You would think he would've if he was there.

by Anonymousreply 67January 26, 2018 7:46 PM

No, he hasn't liked it.

by Anonymousreply 68January 26, 2018 7:52 PM

Because no amount of CAPS-LOCKs and screenCAPS and PAP snaps can distract us from the GAY ELEPHANT in the ROOM. BOOM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 26, 2018 9:10 PM

R62 Sam was there today . He left the set discretely this afternoon with Mackenzie . A fan saw their car leaving Cumbernauld Glenn. Cait told the fans he was there but very busy . Hide a beard ? What for ?

by Anonymousreply 70January 26, 2018 10:42 PM

R67 He never likes her IG when he is with her.

by Anonymousreply 71January 26, 2018 10:44 PM

R66 Shatner posted on Sam's Twitter 3 weeks ago and Sam responded to him .

by Anonymousreply 72January 26, 2018 10:47 PM

Probably the same fan who saw them in Ney York leaving the theatre at the backstage door and saw crossing the road arm in arm. :-)

by Anonymousreply 73January 26, 2018 11:01 PM

R73 They were in NY together and went to Broadway actually ;-)

by Anonymousreply 74January 26, 2018 11:04 PM

What fan saw him leave discreetly with Mackenzie? No pictures? No posts regarding it on Tumblr? What’s the point of Sam having a beard if she’s hidden from public view?

by Anonymousreply 75January 26, 2018 11:11 PM

BTW did you see him crossing a road arm in arm with another man ? To a concert with another man ? Leaving a set with another man ? No ? But you claim he is gay . But you cannot believe he could be straight , even when you are told he is hiding his gf from fans and Press . That's pretty funny

by Anonymousreply 76January 26, 2018 11:11 PM

R75 The answer is in your question : because she is not a beard , she is his girlfriend . Harassed by people thinking either Sam and Cait are together or Sam is gay . I would not mind Sam being gay if it was the truth ...but it is not .

by Anonymousreply 77January 26, 2018 11:19 PM

To the one person who is all up and down this thread:

Why are you so desperate and hysterical to prove he's straight? What possible difference can it mean to your life? You believe he's straight and he's dating Mackenzie? Fine! Go talk about it among your friends who agree with you. Here is where people are discussing him being gay.

Your increasingly desperate attempts to persuade others to your point of view doesn't make you more right or make you more believable. It's so weird.

by Anonymousreply 78January 26, 2018 11:20 PM

Yes r78. Our multiple personality troll gets now her last call here. Her only purpose here, is to get some attention. Her time here is over. Just use ff and ignore, it makes it much easier for all of us.

by Anonymousreply 79January 26, 2018 11:37 PM

What is weird is your desperate threads , mentionning again and again the same posts about Lady Goodman, Luke , the Royal Conservatory of Scotland ...no evidence , only gossips ... You are worse than shippers and worse than Shatner himself with your intolerance and your insults ( I said that already , do not spend time searching when ) .

by Anonymousreply 80January 26, 2018 11:38 PM

Why would there be need for discretion? MM loudly announced her arrival. They've regularly been featured in JJ after partaking in pre-arranged pap walks. No amount of effort/leaking info to Purv by JA is ever going to make Sam look comfortable with this boring and shallow woman. If he's straight, he has really shit taste. How do the trolls explain MM's obsession with Jimmy Graham and her absence from the Audi event on LA? The excuse that they're keeping their 'true love' private because she is being bullied is horseshit. Private people don't announce their arrival on IG! MM could also take control of her IG by preventing comments but doesn't as she's clearly trying to monetise it.

by Anonymousreply 81January 26, 2018 11:38 PM

MM has been a disaster from the beginning. She comes across as immature, self centered and unmotivated. Seems an odd choice for him to pick her, out of all the women he could choose, to be a significant other.

by Anonymousreply 82January 26, 2018 11:47 PM

R54=R70=R71=R72=R74=R76=R77=R80.....=LIAR SHAMZIE TROLL. The same troll from the previous thread. She's really desperate....XDD

GAY Sam for her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 26, 2018 11:54 PM

He didn't leave with her. She is back in Seattle. Nobody saw them leave. Nobody believes Purv.

by Anonymousreply 84January 26, 2018 11:55 PM

Already seven days in Scotland, no pic? Nobody spotted her, no fan pic, no stalker in front of Sams appartment? A fan saw them leaving the set discretly? How? Those cars have shaded windows? Use your brains. A post from the unknown hearsay, posted first !!!! here and makes now the silent post found thru tumblr. Fucking BS.

by Anonymousreply 85January 26, 2018 11:58 PM

[quote]Purv the fake journo PR shill always uses BOOM in capital letters. Whoever hired her must be incredibly stupid because she constantly slips up to out herself under the multiple sock accounts and anon postings she uses to spread her lies.

Look at R54 and the rest of BS posts......;)

by Anonymousreply 86January 27, 2018 12:06 AM

Given the number and quality of posts, our troll is probably of the low-paid cyber shill variety...

[quote]Someone seeking an enhanced reputation might contract with a domestic firm that performs some less questionable service, such as social media consulting. The consulting firm, in turn, might contract with a cyber shill company based somewhere with very low labor costs. At those premises, low-paid workers perform the actual work.

[quote]More complex Internet shill jobs, such as spreading disinformation, are more demanding and may be well-paid. Such jobs may be telecommute positions or conducted from temporary offices which are frequently moved to avoid detection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 27, 2018 12:57 AM

Sam was not filming on 26th of January. He had the day off. Caitriona was filming “Claire “ scenes only. So I don’t know how he could be seen leaving the set with MM.

by Anonymousreply 88January 27, 2018 7:38 AM

This board is turning into tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 89January 27, 2018 1:05 PM

So typical... only a deluded fancunt would push their heterosexual narrative on a gay website. REPEAT. This is a gay website! You’re constantly pushing your straight opinions onto a mainly homosexual fan base. NEWSFLASH. Your anti-gay prejudice and homophobia isn’t welcome here.

You are constantly trying to vindicate yourself and your beliefs and it’s extremely insensitive to those who don’t follow your views.

Sam Heughan is Gay.... This is a Gay Website.... if you don’t like it, go somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 90January 27, 2018 5:19 PM

r90. Chapeau!

by Anonymousreply 91January 27, 2018 5:21 PM

I wonder if Sam saw Ian McKellen's tweet from earlier. Coming out will set him free.

by Anonymousreply 92January 27, 2018 7:14 PM

Well, he follows Ian so I would hope so.

by Anonymousreply 93January 27, 2018 7:17 PM

Thanks, R92. Here's to Sir Ian...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 27, 2018 7:38 PM

r92 and r94. Thanks, Sir Ian is amazing. Great post, great find. Hopefully we can go back discussing gay Sam.

by Anonymousreply 95January 27, 2018 10:24 PM

r84. Sounds like inside knowledge, including her home destination. Why do you not post more offen here?

by Anonymousreply 96January 27, 2018 10:42 PM

#often. German spellcheck. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 97January 27, 2018 11:16 PM

"I just got this in a DM......." This is how every PR post from Purv begins. Who leakes her the PR shamzie pics and videos?

Sam is even looking at the camera.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 28, 2018 1:06 AM

Our wellknown shamzie Queen has posted a link on her tumblr to an IG of someone posting collected "Sam with fans pictures".

So, If you are interested seeing our loved drama Queen have a look at black_desire10 at IG. The owner posts fanpics including qoutes and dates from several sources. Dont miss to look, that there are sometimes more pictures on one post.

Great inside views, because this are in the most cases no directed and photoshopped shots. Sam is a real Chamäleon.

But in most of them, he looks like a girlish gay with very well trained body.

by Anonymousreply 99January 28, 2018 1:11 AM

[quote]But in most of them, he looks like a girlish gay with very well trained body.

YEP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 28, 2018 1:16 AM

r100 well looks like we are not updated. Sam was spotted together with MM leaving a concert in Glasgow. Just posted on p-redux tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 101January 28, 2018 1:21 AM

R101, I posted the new PR BS at R98.

Who is Purv? Why she is always receiving those shamzie DMs?

by Anonymousreply 102January 28, 2018 1:27 AM

And this really adorable gay guy really wants us to believe, that she is his GF? She is standing besides him, when he is checking his phone? Sorry Sam, come out. This is without words.

by Anonymousreply 103January 28, 2018 1:29 AM

r102. No, right now from this evening

by Anonymousreply 104January 28, 2018 1:33 AM

r98. Sorry. Cross posting.

by Anonymousreply 105January 28, 2018 1:37 AM

A fan took the picture in the taxi queue ...no paps ! It's over now . They are a real couple going to a concert . No PR stunt . Sorry for you but he is straight. And he looks at the camera because he has nothing to hide . According to the threshingbrewery IG , her family or at least her sister is in Scotland too ...PR stunt too ? What a joke ! All your theory is ridiculous . Leave this guy alone please . You were wrong . And I am not related to Purv or anyone else , this is my opinion and it looks like I am right . Those two love each other .

by Anonymousreply 106January 28, 2018 2:24 AM

And the picture was posted on FB first . Predux received it later . Can't you read ? That is what she says .

by Anonymousreply 107January 28, 2018 2:34 AM

That is MM holding the beer in the photo posted on her family's brewery site. She is part of the fam business. Making the leap that her whole fam is there is ridiculous. Again, MM need attention because her acting career is in a downward spiral. Being Sam adjacent is the only way she can boost her social media numbers.

by Anonymousreply 108January 28, 2018 3:04 AM

R106=R107=Our Shamzie resident troll. Probably, Purv herself, she was busted at R54.

This was posted in tumblr this morning. Coincidence? I don't think so.....

[quote]Just to let you know that there are justjared photographers in Scotland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 28, 2018 3:52 AM

[quote] Why, after 4 months, would anyone assume that a picture of snow taken from an airplane meant flying all the way to Glasgow for a concert? There’s only one answer. You’d only make that assumption if you already knew Mauzy was about to post that concert video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 28, 2018 3:58 AM

Just right before Christmas....

[quote]Mm's sister unfollowed Sam right? Why would she do that if they we're still together. That tells me a lot.

by Anonymousreply 111January 28, 2018 4:47 AM

I still cannot believe people are buying this bs. It is as plain as day Sam is as camp as christmas

by Anonymousreply 112January 28, 2018 4:48 AM

The more the Shamzie queen and her troll/sock brigade originate and promote these "chance" beard sightings the more desperate and staged they look. I'm expecting ShatMuso to pipe up in 3 - 2- 1...

by Anonymousreply 113January 28, 2018 6:07 AM

Cynical old bat that I am, I expected a few informal fan pics to emerge given ongoing speculation on SM about there being none. With Cait's engagement there have been more SH gay rumours than ever, and then there appear MM plane shots, hints, "Hey, I'm in Glasgow ", and now a fan pic - some might see it all as staged escalation. And still SH will not come out (yes, I know, bad pun) to actually SAY ie. words coming out of his mouth (!), that MM is his gf - why not, even though he knows that there is a lot of suspicion about this woman he supposedly loves? Charming. Just SAY clearly and finally, with no carefully gender neutral language, and no evasion, that 'this is my gf' - own the relationship about which many are doubtful - is he not proud of her? Does he not want to officially declare them as a couple? The oft-touted argument that 'they want their privacy' is ridiculous - if she wanted her privacy, she would not have posted anything on IG to stir up the fandom. Maybe he has switched sides from gay (an idea scorned by my gay godson - 'Come on, he is one of us. He was OUT before he arrived in HW!'). Maybe this is a genuine relationship, and if so, good luck to him. We will wait and see. As for the longer term, if OL is cancelled, or only lasts another season, it may be best for him as the show often seems to be diminishing him to a supporting role to Cait. But if OL did end, he would then be seeking roles in an overcrowded and highly competitive field, and studios other than Starz may be wary of the clumsy PR baggage, fine actor though he undoubtedly is. They may feel that it is just not worth the hire. Stirring done, sitting back.

by Anonymousreply 114January 28, 2018 6:22 AM

“Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive.”

by Anonymousreply 115January 28, 2018 6:48 AM

It seems like a lot of trouble to go through for the comparatively small faction of OL viewers who give a shit about the actors private lives. But apparently it is worth it to someone to create this straight Sam story, theres a lot of money involved and I guess they want to cover all their bases. But definitely Sam is complicit in all of this. Whatever

by Anonymousreply 116January 28, 2018 6:59 AM

Oh Sam, so much for ‘crossing bridges’ , ‘fresh start’, ‘making waves’, or whatever other NY cryptic messages he spewed. Seems like same old thing to everyone here. ‘

by Anonymousreply 117January 28, 2018 8:17 AM

Ha ha. So funny that when there’s a ‘casual date’ photo, they’re always looking at his phone ! Is that what love looks like? Sorry you’ll have to do better than this to stop the tongues wagging. If you really want him to be left alone, do just that. No lies, no beard, no fake dates. The more this is pushed, the more ridiculous it seems.

by Anonymousreply 118January 28, 2018 9:00 AM

We don’t believe it. Even if he married the beard, we wouldn’t believe it. Save your breath Purv, you’re gonna need it when the shit hits the fan!

by Anonymousreply 119January 28, 2018 9:09 AM

Even if he marries her, he won't be the first gay man doing it. Elton John, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 120January 28, 2018 9:18 AM

God you guys,come on! We all know gay men cannae have female friends.If you're stood next to a female,you're obviously straight and in love.Common knowledge.

One of my best pals is a gay.We've lived together,travelled together,worked together.Many people don't know he's gay,and it's often assumed when we're out that we're a couple.It was assumed we were a couple by his family when we were kids and he wasn't out to them.He's still gay.Always was,always will he be.

by Anonymousreply 121January 28, 2018 10:11 AM

Excuse the "a gay" that sounds so blunt,ugh.I edited and forgot to delete the "a" from a sentence I deleted.

by Anonymousreply 122January 28, 2018 10:12 AM

Yeah. Of course that’s true. We’re not that unworldly. But this has been pushed as a romance and that’s what the discussion is about.....

by Anonymousreply 123January 28, 2018 10:34 AM

My stance (and it hasn’t changed) is that Sam and MM are platonic friends, just like Amy and Abbie. They’re not dating and they’re not romantically in love. It’s amazing that the Samzie queens can link these two as lovers from just a picture. Sam has never acknowledged her.

Couples in a long term relationship spend holidays and birthdays together and they don’t go four months without seeing each other.

by Anonymousreply 124January 28, 2018 10:41 AM

What do you need ? A sextape as an evidence ? Sam owes nothing to us . A friend ? Crossing the pond To spend more than a week with him ? Are you serious ?

by Anonymousreply 125January 28, 2018 10:58 AM

R124 agreed.

I don't have a lot to add that hasn't been said,but all I know is this - The person who told me that Sam is gay,has no skin in the game.He's not bitter,he liked Sam when he knew him and he's no longer in the entertainment industry so there's no reason for him to lie or be malicious.He didn't even realise it was a big deal and honestly,We both didn't think Outlander was that big at home (Scotland),he's never even seen it beyond a few minutes and he didn't see it as outting him,he thought he was out.It was news to him to hear otherwise as it's been years since he last spent any time on a personal level with him.He's only seen him in passing since about 2002.

R125 You think friends aren't willing to commit a week of their time to each other? Are YOU serious? You must have shitty friends.

by Anonymousreply 126January 28, 2018 11:00 AM

R124 There are many pictures of them...not just one Her brother's wedding , SDCC, Budapest , New York ... I can't believe you are still denying the truth . This picture in Glasgow was taken by a fan and posted on FB , not JJ picture .

by Anonymousreply 127January 28, 2018 11:06 AM

R125 Sam was working this week actually ...

by Anonymousreply 128January 28, 2018 11:12 AM

R126 " the person who told me " So who is he ? Can you give us his name ?

by Anonymousreply 129January 28, 2018 11:14 AM

I can’t believe you are still believing the lie ! Of course there are many pictures of them. It’s called PR.

by Anonymousreply 130January 28, 2018 11:17 AM

r127. Why are you are still here? We dont buy your GF bullshit. He knows her, fine. He has been seen with her. Fine.

He is not fucking her, he is not in love with her. He is gay.

There are tons of pictures of my gay friends and me. We have spend holidays together, shared the same room, sometimes the same bed. We have been seen walking arm in arms and so on.... They still remained gay. Are. You. So. Stupid. To. Understand. That!

by Anonymousreply 131January 28, 2018 11:20 AM

R130 Come on , last night's picture is a fan's one . It is not a PR stunt .

by Anonymousreply 132January 28, 2018 11:23 AM

Really? !!

by Anonymousreply 133January 28, 2018 11:24 AM

R109 No troll , no Purv . Sorry .

by Anonymousreply 134January 28, 2018 11:27 AM

So. He made himself seen in Glasgow, with his ‘girlfriend’ . Of course someone’s going to take a picture. It’s still PR.

by Anonymousreply 135January 28, 2018 11:28 AM

And, of course, a video to prove he was there. Thought your private life was private , Sam?

by Anonymousreply 136January 28, 2018 11:39 AM

R135 He lives there ! His girlfriend is with him there . They are not hiding in a cave . Sam just posted a video on IG, he was at the concert last night . This is not PR , he just shares this with us . What is wrong with a couple having fun and going out together ? Just like millions of couples . It happens he is known and a fan took a picture . So what ?

by Anonymousreply 137January 28, 2018 11:42 AM

r129. No she has not to give you, not us!, the name. We! know what she is talking about.

People like you are the reason, that Sam is not allowed to be seen at a concert with his friend, walking the streets with his love, because you are not able to accept, that he is gay.

It is not us here, making him gay. He is gay. And what a burden for him to hide it, because there are still tons of people like you running around, who are to small minded, to accept gays.

And when this are good looking men, it is getting much harder. And when they are the actor playing this unicorn invented by Gabaldon, the "King of men", then you almost cant stand it.

It is a personal insult for you, that Sam Heughan is gay? Isn't it? Yes it is. Because then, you cant have your little wet dreams thinking about him, when you go to bed.

Ever thought about, he got the Jamie part, because he is gay? Remember what RDM and Gabaldon said about his casting? That RDM thought, it is nearly impossible to cast a Jamie? RDM is no idiot, he was aware, that there will be few actors, who can believable play a Charakter, who is filled with female thinking ideas in a unicorn manly body. Ever thought about that? And Gabaldons first reaction, when Sam was casted: ,"... grotesc????.

So, gtf out here and leave us alone. You haven't understand anything. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 138January 28, 2018 11:56 AM

R121 She was paid by Starz To be Sam's beard and now she is a friend visiting him ? What a narrative change ...

by Anonymousreply 139January 28, 2018 12:10 PM

She'll be there until after Valentine's Day. Sam and Cait are a real life Will & Grace and it has worked so well that the homophobes believed they were a real couple. Now that Cait's engaged and the gay comments are becoming believable again MM has had to be resurrected. Must pay much better than having a football boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 140January 28, 2018 12:18 PM

R140 "Believable " ? Lol !

by Anonymousreply 141January 28, 2018 12:32 PM

Sam posted the last nights concert on IG one hour ago. And his IG counts over 32k views? Holy ghost! Most of his US Fans are still in bed, so where come those likes/views from? Sam posting a concert of a completly unknown entertainment, and gets this amount? Jeniffer Allen invested a couple of € to buy his new follower bots. What a crap.

Looks like there will be no more OL after S4.

Oh Sam, may be you should ring Sir Ian and talk to him.

by Anonymousreply 142January 28, 2018 12:33 PM

R140 Not a single proof of Sam being gay . No pics , no names ( " a friend told me Sam Heughan is gay " who is this friend ?) , no boyfriend , only hearsay . How can you say the comments are believable ? Sam and Mackenzie together last night IS believable because there is a picture . Just because it is real life , not fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 143January 28, 2018 12:39 PM

The amount of anti gay Sam posting here is also no coincidence. But keep posting you fools. You look like children throwing tantrums.

by Anonymousreply 144January 28, 2018 12:50 PM

It is not anti gay . It is anti nonsense .

by Anonymousreply 145January 28, 2018 12:58 PM

I’m becoming more disappointed in him. Up until now Sam has barely participated in the bearding sideshow, except with Balfe, which might be excused as a showmance by two unknowns and PR machine trying to sell a cable show. He’s never acknowledged a girlfriend. MM, an unlikely beard given her dating history and knack of trolling the fandom, had disappeared, seemingly to his relief after he appeared to be cracking up in NY. Balfe’s engagement is announced, perhaps not totally with her consent. Re-enter MM. In a hurry. Now suddenly he’s posting lone bellow concert dates so nobody misses MM being there. He’s uploading video of another concert after posting an ad for it earlier, ensuring fans will be there looking for him. And photographing him. Before he may have been passively complicit, but now he’s actively selling it. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 146January 28, 2018 1:01 PM

He might be selling his situation but very passive aggressively. And you can claim privacy for his silence but not when Shatner is so out there defending Sam. That’s anything but keeping things private. And that’s what makes the situation so bizarre. It’s completely dysfunctional no matter which “side” you take.

by Anonymousreply 147January 28, 2018 2:31 PM

Luke said in one of his podcasts that it is a shame that actors still have to stay in the closet to work in Hollywood. Sam has a movie coming out. I still think Luke is referring to Sam. The timing of the podcast and PR with the beard was right on. The fan that took the photo is a known shamzie and Sam was looking right in the camera. They use their stepford wife fans all the time to get their bullshit out. Sam may as well have stood with a map again pointing to where they could be seen. Common sense is in short supply with Purv and her cronies. Why is it he always looks so frail and grimy around her also. It certainly does not help him.

by Anonymousreply 148January 28, 2018 2:36 PM

It’s all too sad. I believe Sam to be a good guy at heart, but this is making him look foolish and lacking in integrity. Judging by the number of shamzies posting on here today and the bombardment of photos/likes, we are back to where we were 4 months ago . They’re doing a big push.

by Anonymousreply 149January 28, 2018 3:00 PM

And here we go with the cryptic MM IG....

by Anonymousreply 150January 28, 2018 3:03 PM

[quote]Sam has never acknowledged her.

Indeed. He was content to gush all over his costar and numerous other actors, friends, his MPC partners, his brother. Why not his supposed girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 151January 28, 2018 3:16 PM

I have to say, I like that picture. I've been on a family holiday to Scotland and it is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 152January 28, 2018 3:21 PM

He will never claim her. Not part of the bargain. Absolutely no reason to play hide and seek with her after four months. She's not part of the show. She's part of the ruse though. Easy payday.

by Anonymousreply 153January 28, 2018 7:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154January 28, 2018 7:57 PM

So Mauzy posts a picture from a foggy landscape with some BS text and her followers claim her as the new rising writer or photographer. Hey, my daily view from my windows, even by night, shows me a much more spectacular view.

by Anonymousreply 155January 28, 2018 8:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 28, 2018 8:32 PM

Related: Moving reading by Sir Ian...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 28, 2018 8:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 28, 2018 8:51 PM

R148, do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 159January 28, 2018 9:19 PM

The day when #lovewon -before the PR bearding started- , Sam posted this GayBatman over and over again.

He played Batman on stage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160January 28, 2018 9:41 PM

The girlfriend of Sam's driver had a fight with the shippers and told them that sending hot pics of women to Sam was USELESS:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161January 28, 2018 9:44 PM

Before the PR fuckery started, Sam chose to post this (gay) pic for St Valentine's Day.

2015 St Valentine Day:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162January 28, 2018 10:18 PM

What a 'coincidence'.......xd This reminds me of the NC FB group that was tipped off before Sam and MM visit.............

[quote]@samheughan has been liking posts about the GRIT concert for a while. Yesterday, out of the blue, he sends a tweet to Angela Sasso saying he misses her. Awww right? His first fan. Sasso runs a fan group. This fan group has a Facebook page. This will be important.

[quote]Remember that Sasso tweet? Remember how she runs a Facebook group? Would you believe that Sam and mm were spotted at that concert last night? And that the person who spotted them was in Sasso’s group? And that person posted a blurry, dark picture in that Facebook group? Would you also believe that the picture was taken down ALMOST immediately as being in violation of rules about cast privacy? Yes. All of these things happened. And of course there was a screen cap. And somehow, this picture, from a closed/private Facebook group made its way around the fandom. One of the first stops was Purv and shatner. Can you believe it?

by Anonymousreply 163January 29, 2018 12:51 AM

If there're people who still actually believe Sam has romantic relationship with Mauzy - ask yourself, why didn't he just acknowledge his girlfriend in an interview (if he needs or his producers need to show fans he's not gay and not with Balfe). He could just say he has a girlfriend, he's happy and he wants to keep it private like Balfe and hundreds other actors did. Why would any sane straight male actor need this ridiculous fucked up PR project with hired SMM managers and scheduled likes, photoshopped photos of Lionsgate director's friend's daughter, hired 'paparazzis', demented old person using resold Shatner's account, miserable minimum wage workers like Purvylander, etc?

by Anonymousreply 164January 29, 2018 1:41 AM

I personally think if Sam wants to work in Hollywood, he should either do full bearding, cut childish innuendos in SM and just announce he's straight or don't say anything at all and stay professional. This low quality PR circus hurts his career more than gay rumours.

by Anonymousreply 165January 29, 2018 1:55 AM

[quote] This low quality PR circus hurts his career more than gay rumours.

I wholeheartedly agree. I really don't want him to go the full bearding route--or, rather, if he does go that route I truly hope they choose a better candidate. But what's being done now is being done so poorly and reflects badly on everyone involved. I'm sure their justification is that they feel it is a statistically a low number who are actually aware of what's been deemed the fuckery, but the longer it goes on the more and more are made aware of it because it rings so false.

by Anonymousreply 166January 29, 2018 2:21 AM

@164 I'm new here; can you please tell me what you are referencing regarding the photoshopped photos of the Lionsgate director's friend's daughter? Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 167January 29, 2018 2:39 AM

Someone just reported that the whole Mauzy fam is indeed in Scotland to meet Sam's fam. Maybe he is going to go all-in on the bearding.

by Anonymousreply 168January 29, 2018 2:43 AM

[quote] the whole Mauzy fam is indeed in Scotland to meet Sam's fam

LOL, sure. A couple who hasn't seen each other in five months is finally reunited with the meeting of the fams. Sounds legit.

(To be clear, I don't disbelieve she's there with her family)

by Anonymousreply 169January 29, 2018 2:55 AM

I see a pattern here.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 29, 2018 3:22 AM

"Tom Hiddleston Meets Taylor Swift’s Parents Ahead of Romantic English Getaway"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171January 29, 2018 3:25 AM

Her family owns a microbrewery in Seattle. There is some kind of craft beer event going on in Glasgow. I doubt her whole family is there, and if they are it certainly is not because of Sam and their undying love connection.

by Anonymousreply 172January 29, 2018 3:30 AM

Deja fucking Vu

by Anonymousreply 173January 29, 2018 3:30 AM

So maybe MM's contract hasn't been renewed. Maybe she just went there with her fam, but thought she could exploit the innuendo. Maybe she invited SH to the Saturday night concert they were seen at and he was nice enough to go with her as a friend, not intending it to be a bearding appearance.

by Anonymousreply 174January 29, 2018 4:01 AM

We should not be on Datalounge saying we accept gay actors bearding because that’s what they have to do to be successful. The idea that he just needs a better beard is crazy.We need a better world where gay actors are not marginalized. Granted, we hate being bullshitted as fans , but there’s gotta be a bigger issue here than solving “where’s Mauzy”.

by Anonymousreply 175January 29, 2018 4:21 AM

What I find interesting is that we were just saying that if they were really a couple that we would have fan pictures not staged pap walks. And boom here's your fan pictures. It's like they read this site. What they don't understand is that this makes it look even worse. What we meant was that we would have had fan pics all along. People in love don't go months without seeing each other. People in love don't look like someone shot their dog when they are together. He doesn't look like a guy in like much less love. My gay friends and I hold hands, walk arm in arm, hug and cuddle. I use this as evidence that he can't stand this chick.

by Anonymousreply 176January 29, 2018 4:56 AM

R176 Yep. They've been the tail wagging the dog all along. Every time people say "This seems unbelievable. I might believe it if they do x", suddenly they do x! He posts her pic on his IG, there are pap pics, now there are fan pics. You are correct that it makes it look even worse.

by Anonymousreply 177January 29, 2018 5:02 AM

R167, I meant Starz's CEO not Lionsgate. MM's father is an old friend of Starz executive, Chris Albrecht. She posted photoshopped photos with parts of her body on Scotland landscapes.

by Anonymousreply 178January 29, 2018 5:41 AM

He founded MPC to help people improve their lives and help others, yet his ‘gf’ mocks the homeless and overweight. He’s wealthy, yet she travels in economy and they wait in Line for taxis. He posts where he’ll be, practically pointing to an x on a map and he’s conveniently photographed with her by fans all “coincidentally”as the will n grace show ends with CB. Times up. She’s a disaster for his image, integrity, charity and he couldn’t look less straight. He could lose Barbour, Audi etc Play the ‘I’m too busy to sustain a relationship just now’ card.....we tried but time and distance....blah blah.... Then sack his useless PR team and invest in a better one, call out Shatner publicallly for his bullying and interference and unfollow, get off social media for a while or hand it over to his new team to manage, and distance himself from MM’s cryptic attention seeking postings. Movie out later this year and S4, time to quiet this mess down and salvage some dignity. The cons with CB are going to be interesting to watch, that flirtfest is over too with her impending nuptials, will the show stand on its own without the shippers shipping and promoting interest, 50 year old romantic leads wont pull in the younger demographic, S4 could end it.

by Anonymousreply 179January 29, 2018 8:25 AM

Someone has a parody post called ’Shitlander’ .so appropriate. It’s finished. All the younger fans who made the gifs, promoted the show, have been bullied out of the fandom by Shitner,Camuso and Purvzilla. They are leaving in droves. I think if Sam hadn’t closeted, he would have been fine. People don’t like being fooled and shat on. You can’t preach being a better person when you’re living a lie and using bullies to help you. Cait also with her ‘Times up ‘ . If time’s up for sexual harrassment, it should also be for gay closeting. Not a good look for two supposedly progressive people.

by Anonymousreply 180January 29, 2018 10:04 AM

Sam liked MM last post , she liked his saturday night concert's post ... Only kind comments , just one crazy troll on the Lone Bellow concert post .. Sounds like the fans are happy for them , the Shamzie no longer exists , your theory about Sam being gay either...

by Anonymousreply 181January 29, 2018 10:10 AM

Thank God for the likes lol Go to your homophobic hole, you troll.

by Anonymousreply 182January 29, 2018 10:22 AM

Au contraire ! Someone posted on Sam’s IG about the bearding. Why do you find it so offensive that we think he’s gay? Why do you need to see him with a woman or anyone for that matter? He should be able to stand in his own right. Shamzie is not over at all. It will always be Shamzie. Get it yet?

by Anonymousreply 183January 29, 2018 10:32 AM

People aren’t happy for them , they just don’t give a shit anymore, lol.

by Anonymousreply 184January 29, 2018 10:48 AM

You are just denying the truth... So sorry for you . BTW my best friend is lesbian , she got married two years ago with her lovely girlfriend . Have you seen ibtimes article about Sam and Mackenzie ? already on Twitter .

by Anonymousreply 185January 29, 2018 10:56 AM

He was openly gay before. He closeted for a chance at tv/movie career. Sad, but true. This whole bearding disaster is making him look dishonest and more gay. Articles, photos, innuendo can be planted, old pictures reused, stock photos etc. Internet is a dark dishonest place to be used for hiding in plain sight

by Anonymousreply 186January 29, 2018 11:01 AM

R183 Have you read the comments on MM 's IG ? They are rude , and ridiculous ! Nobody responded and no likes . This woman is crazy . Why do you think MM did not delete the comments ? Just because they are ridiculous and discredites gay people .

by Anonymousreply 187January 29, 2018 11:01 AM

Not sure I need your sympathy! Save it for GAY Sam!

by Anonymousreply 188January 29, 2018 11:02 AM

R161 Yes because how a healthy minded woman can think getting attention by sending this kind of picture ? It is useless indeed ...And bad taste... Annabella did not mean Sam was gay

by Anonymousreply 189January 29, 2018 11:05 AM

R186 I will believe Sam is gay when you put evidence of it

by Anonymousreply 190January 29, 2018 11:08 AM

R186 Right now , we have evidence Sam and MM are having fun together in Scotland , while you are trying desperately to make a fantasy come true .

by Anonymousreply 191January 29, 2018 11:11 AM

The evidence is in the bearding. This relationship is so obviously fake. Go back to tumblr a live YOUR fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 192January 29, 2018 11:13 AM

R192 We have evidence they are together. No bearding .

by Anonymousreply 193January 29, 2018 11:41 AM

@192. Er no, not my fantasy. Happily married, straight mother of two. Worked in PR

by Anonymousreply 194January 29, 2018 11:58 AM

Sorry, should read @191

by Anonymousreply 195January 29, 2018 12:01 PM

@194 says it all...

by Anonymousreply 196January 29, 2018 12:11 PM

how many of the people posting in this thread are gay? not a family member or a friend but you yourself? who here is actually gay?

by Anonymousreply 197January 29, 2018 12:32 PM

They sure get around....First Glasgow now in GAY Paris...... Oui Oui Oui

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198January 29, 2018 1:03 PM

Haha! So easily done!

by Anonymousreply 199January 29, 2018 1:11 PM

OMG! Proof!

by Anonymousreply 200January 29, 2018 1:46 PM

R198 I have To admit it is funny

by Anonymousreply 201January 29, 2018 1:46 PM

If outlander ends with season 4, would he come out? How much longer could he live this way? Indefinitely for the money? Would it be worth it?

by Anonymousreply 202January 29, 2018 1:56 PM

Well, I couldn’t do it. Depends how greedy he is !

by Anonymousreply 203January 29, 2018 2:05 PM

With all the cons and shilling he does? I'd say pretty greedy.

by Anonymousreply 204January 29, 2018 2:34 PM

He seems insecure and lacking in confidence about his talent and chances in Hollywood. Seven auditions for GOT may have been the norm for years. Hedging his bets, taking the money and running?

by Anonymousreply 205January 29, 2018 2:56 PM

There is a very small number of fans commenting they are happy. Happy for what? His bearding and that he uses his menopause aged fans with disposable income to get his fake gf messages out there? These women would lick a goat's ass if he said he was dating a goat. In fact, he has never once mentioned her name or admitted to dating anything. All a bunch of here today gone tomorrow PR Just Junk bits picked up by others. She's laughing at his fans, maintaining numbers, and he is using them. Throw in that kook Camuso who is in control of Shatner's twitter, and he really has himself tied up with some winners. Best to just stay single in the press. The fascinating part is how these fans who do his bidding really think they are his and Shatner's friends.

by Anonymousreply 206January 29, 2018 3:13 PM

@206 sums it up perfectly!

by Anonymousreply 207January 29, 2018 3:31 PM

There seem to be some fans believe him and beard. Others believe he and Caitriona are married already with a child, really, tho not altogether clear on why they think that has to be a state secret. It’s a weird world on SM. The whole thing is a disaster for his image and yet he claims no woman as his own. Ever. That one step he’s never taken at 38 tells me all.

by Anonymousreply 208January 29, 2018 3:44 PM

That’s the main thing, R208. Also, you can’t be all things to all people, or something’s gotta give. Unfortunately, too many things “gave” last year, including the quality of his acting.

by Anonymousreply 209January 29, 2018 3:49 PM

Yes S3 was choppy. The writing was poor too. Some of the lines Brando would have balked at!

by Anonymousreply 210January 29, 2018 3:54 PM

@206 - that is the funniest thing I've read in a very long time! This site just bursts at the seams with creative bantor! Until the MM fans poke in.

My two cents: I wonder if Sam is an investor in the family beer making venture. In that taxi line pic, MM was definitely laughing with someone behind Sam. I think Sam tolerates her, and entertains to keep in good graces with her daddy, who is friends with a Starz executive from what I've read. Maybe Sam feels that will help win movie roles. The old casting couch in a very odd and obviously painful way.

by Anonymousreply 211January 29, 2018 4:22 PM

@211 Those just may be the reasons he has anything to do with MM, because I can’t think of any other valid reason he would want to be associated with her.

by Anonymousreply 212January 29, 2018 4:48 PM

@211. Interesting. MM is linked to Starz Exec? It’s a very tangled web

by Anonymousreply 213January 29, 2018 4:54 PM

I think it was suggested that Albrecht and the beard's father were college buddies, but they're 10 years apart in age. Whether they have some other connection is not clear.

by Anonymousreply 214January 29, 2018 5:34 PM

MM's first marriage is still on full display for all to see on SM. She looks like she was very much in love unlike what she shows with Sam. Why wouldn't someone scrub those pictures when you have moved on again and again and again??????

by Anonymousreply 215January 29, 2018 5:35 PM

It really is a Faustian pact !

by Anonymousreply 216January 29, 2018 6:15 PM

Starz/Lionsgate makes big buck$$$ off the fantasy/romance ‘obsessablr’ audience and they act horrified when the fantards care about the love lives of their actors. Faustian bargain, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 217January 29, 2018 6:36 PM

**obsessable

by Anonymousreply 218January 29, 2018 6:38 PM

[quote]I meant Starz's CEO not Lionsgate. MM's father is an old friend of Starz executive, Chris Albrecht.

I've read somewhere that Starz's CEO ad MM's father play golf together.

by Anonymousreply 219January 29, 2018 7:50 PM

Cosy eh?

by Anonymousreply 220January 29, 2018 8:15 PM

It’s all so inscestuous. Everyone connected has sold their soul to the devil !

by Anonymousreply 221January 29, 2018 8:18 PM

[quote]"We should not be on Datalounge saying we accept gay actors bearding because that’s what they have to do to be successful. The idea that he just needs a better beard is crazy.We need a better world where gay actors are not marginalized. Granted, we hate being bullshitted as fans , but there’s gotta be a bigger issue here than solving “where’s Mauzy”.

AMEN.

by Anonymousreply 222January 30, 2018 12:40 AM

Word

by Anonymousreply 223January 30, 2018 12:53 AM

[quote]It’s all so inscestuous. Everyone connected has sold their soul to the devil !

This tells the whole story:

[quote]Who is CO to speculate on Sam's sexuality?Please don't try to divert attention away. She has crossed a line. PURVY NEEDS TO RETURN.- Paul Camuso

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224January 30, 2018 12:56 AM

So, please can we get back to our topic, which is gay Sam Heughan. When you want discuss OL tumblr and fanwar oder there, do it on tumblr please.

by Anonymousreply 225January 30, 2018 9:07 AM

R222 Mauzy is with his boyfriend Sam Heughan . Everybody knows where she is . Stop denying the truth .

by Anonymousreply 226January 30, 2018 11:14 AM

Is Mauzy a bloke.? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 227January 30, 2018 1:38 PM

Psycho-stalker PurvShilla is so exhausted debunking fantard insanity. Poor thing is on her blog 24/7 collecting 20,000 screen caps out of the selfless goodness of her heart. How noble. Like there aren’t enough real problems in the world. All you fantards better fall in line so PurvShilla can go back to posting about Real Housewives and chocolate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228January 30, 2018 3:12 PM

What is her problem ?! Yesterday she was posting about ‘hard sex’ with her ‘open relationship’ partner who liked to watch sometimes! No wonder she’s exhausted! Laughing stock of the internet... well Purv, you can save your energy fighting with shippers cos Sam’s not with ANY woman....

by Anonymousreply 229January 30, 2018 3:21 PM

r229. How exhausting is must be be the only one in the fandom selling this MM BS stuff. Feeding there tumblr accounts and also feeding the troll/being the only troll in the last two threads here on DL. Our recent troll is alone her 24/7 spreading shit. Last man standing on a battlefield of a already lost war. On the opposite it is getting more and more common sense in the OL fandom, that Sam is gay.

by Anonymousreply 230January 30, 2018 4:19 PM

No matter how hard they try to rewrite the dating timelines, they just don't work for Sam and the beard. They are trying to say he was at her bday party in 2015 and hooked up, then used a photo of her real bf at the time at the party, Billy Magnussen, instead of Sam! There was proof on both her's and BM's sm that they were still together after the bearding contract started. She is not very bright. Put it this way. If you are using Purv, Camuso, rabid, horny fans and clickbait garbage sites to get your message out, you are probably lying. You certainly aren't being private Sam. Yet he still has never, ever said her name. He can't. It will be saved and used when the truth comes out.

by Anonymousreply 231January 30, 2018 4:27 PM

He’s 38 and never said any woman’s name...

by Anonymousreply 232January 30, 2018 4:41 PM

Begone Kim the flutist. Go troll IG or tumblr. Get off this board.

by Anonymousreply 233January 30, 2018 7:13 PM

R233= Our desperate and homophobic SHAMzie resident troll. Probably, Purv or one of her minions.

GAY Sam for her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234January 30, 2018 7:39 PM

Sounds like our love birds had a good time together today... No sights of Sam on set , no IG , no Twitter . Just the two of them , on their own . Isn't a beard supposed to be seen, instead of being hidden ? They act like a real couple because they are .

by Anonymousreply 235January 30, 2018 8:54 PM

r234. Men in leather, always worth a look. Forgot about this one. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 236January 30, 2018 9:14 PM

R235 Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahaha (takes a deep breath) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You really need to get a life! He is gay! Gay! GAY!!!!!!! Stop....you're embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 237January 30, 2018 9:14 PM

For the desperate SHAMzie resident troll....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238January 30, 2018 9:33 PM

R235 He is gay in your dreams . In real life he has a girlfriend . YOU are embarrassing the whole gay community by telling lies , spreading false rumors and hearsay.

by Anonymousreply 239January 30, 2018 9:41 PM

Gay, gay, gay.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 30, 2018 10:08 PM

r240. Its absolutely useless to discuss with out resident troll. So dont feed het. By the way time for some juicy pics of gay Sam.

by Anonymousreply 241January 30, 2018 10:12 PM

R240 Oh I see ! Gay have something girlie and wear pink hats . Sorry but you are wrong . Homophobic people think like that .

by Anonymousreply 242January 30, 2018 10:30 PM

[quote]How exhausting is must be be the only one in the fandom selling this MM BS stuff. Feeding there tumblr accounts and also feeding the troll/being the only troll in the last two threads here on DL. Our recent troll is alone her 24/7 spreading shit. Last man standing on a battlefield of a already lost war. On the opposite it is getting more and more common sense in the OL fandom, that Sam is gay.

Yep. This desperate and homophobic SHAMzie resident troll has already posted +40 comments.

If she really had 'sources' and were so sure about this 'epic love', she wouldn't sound so desperate ;)

by Anonymousreply 243January 30, 2018 10:36 PM

Not to mention the speculation is ridiculous. That’s what gets me about the Shamzies. Not everyone has the ultimate goal to be married or have kids. And yet at least twice I’ve seen rumors of MM being pregnant in the last year. I’m sure there will be more after the immaculate conception in the taxi line

by Anonymousreply 244January 30, 2018 10:54 PM

I would hide too if I were Sam! Let's see. A security guard conveniently leaks his filming schedule to a fan who comes to stalk him and looks like mm in ten years, because that's what they do. Listen here everyone! Sam is off set through Tuesday! Did you get that Purv? He's probably sitting on set B with his face zipped up in his coat again contemplating how to get out of his new mess while Cait deflects. Geez Sam. Couldn't you even spring for first class? Her real bf flies her around himself.

by Anonymousreply 245January 30, 2018 10:57 PM

I don't know what is more annoying. Kim the flutist with her multiple (personalities?) postings here saying Sam and Cait are together and MM is a beard. They are as annoying as her multiple (personalities?) sock accounts -- outlanderlover, jumpingmc, fameho, and who knows how many more -- which are psychotic. Then there is purv and her fan club pushing the MM story line. It's about as believable as thinking Mauzy's hair is naturally blond. THIS IS A GAY BOARD. SAM IS GAY. Go back and crawl under the rock that is tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 246January 30, 2018 11:10 PM

You really are delusional . Sam is gay , Sam is gay is all that you can say . Give us a proof !

by Anonymousreply 247January 31, 2018 1:21 AM

Can someone find that Luke's podcast where he was telling about his actor friend, who is forced to stay in the closet to be able to work in Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 248January 31, 2018 2:10 AM

R248, if Im not wrong that podcast was posted here 3 or 4 threads ago.

[quote] This desperate and homophobic SHAMzie resident troll has already posted +40 comments. in this thread!!! If she really had 'sources' and were so sure about this 'epic love', she wouldn't sound so desperate ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249January 31, 2018 2:47 AM

Seems like the Shamzies are getting more desperate than ever. So many ‘Sam is straight ‘ posts here. The fact that they keep coming to look shows a sense of unease in that camp.

by Anonymousreply 250January 31, 2018 10:28 AM

R250 No desperate at all ! Very happy for him and so sorry for you .

by Anonymousreply 251January 31, 2018 10:40 AM

Well of course they’re uneasy, the show put on wouldn’t convince a blind man. They used to insist she was cover for his love affair with Cait. Now with her engagement being leaked/announced/insinuated they don’t have that to fall back upon. Often the most obvious answer to the puzzle is the truth.

by Anonymousreply 252January 31, 2018 10:41 AM

Why the Shamzies feel the need to police not only S/C shippers, but DL as well is beyond me. It’s far too heavy handed just as the PR relationship with an unemployed, serial cheating, spoiled, fake blonde. Truth would be a so much more better look on everyone

by Anonymousreply 253January 31, 2018 11:09 AM

R252 The most obvious answer to the puzzle is the truth. Like a picture of Sam with Mackenzie taken by a fan in Glasgow . That's a proof ! No staged picture , no PR stunt . Just real life . You look more desperate than ever trying to make us believe he is gay . I think you are Sam/Cait shippers .

by Anonymousreply 254January 31, 2018 11:12 AM

@254 Please explain why none of his family is following Mackenzie when her family is following him? Why the big push for this relationship and why is it so important to you? To be honest you really don't know more than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 255January 31, 2018 11:16 AM

Oh, sweet R254, if you think that taxi line photo was unstaged and organic, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I’ll sell you cheap.

by Anonymousreply 256January 31, 2018 11:22 AM

@254were not going over to tumblr trying to convince you he’s gay. You’re coming here trying to prove he’s not.So fuck off back to shamzie land, where it’s all fluffy and sweet , with hearts and dreams and happy endings .

by Anonymousreply 257January 31, 2018 11:23 AM

@253. I wondered why they used her with her reputation of cheating and seemingly having a bf at home. I’m sure she needs the money too having no obvious means of support. Then I discovered her father is friends with Albrect...... dusting off the old crystal ball, I foresee MM having a role in an upcoming production is this charade goes well.

by Anonymousreply 258January 31, 2018 12:04 PM

r258. To quote properly just put a small "r" followed without a space by the number of the post.

by Anonymousreply 259January 31, 2018 12:15 PM

And r258. Please be so kind and don't feed the troll with the multiple personality at r254. It is wasted time an space.

by Anonymousreply 260January 31, 2018 12:37 PM

R255 It looks very important to you , since you spy who follows who .

by Anonymousreply 261January 31, 2018 12:44 PM

R257 Wow ! Delusional AND rude ...

by Anonymousreply 262January 31, 2018 12:46 PM

R262 well, rude . NOT delusional lol.

by Anonymousreply 263January 31, 2018 12:53 PM

[quote]Happily married, straight mother of two. Worked in PR

The troll worked in PR. Why doesn’t this surprise us?

[quote]Sam is gay is all that you can say . Give us a proof !

We’re all out of DNA samples from Heughan’s rectum, but keep checking back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264January 31, 2018 12:54 PM

r264 Can’t argue with that...

by Anonymousreply 265January 31, 2018 1:32 PM

R262. 43 posts. 43 times bullshit. 43 times repeating the same phrase. 43 times too much. Get the fuck out here. We do not need you here. You are not welcome. You are wrong here. You do not belong neither to this place, nor to us. Nobody is interested in your homophobic hate. Last time I ve fed you. Piss off!

by Anonymousreply 266January 31, 2018 2:35 PM

Guys, just put the troll on ignore. It'll soon vamoose if nobody responds to it.

by Anonymousreply 267January 31, 2018 3:31 PM

Look, nobody's going to change anyone's mind. It's funny to watch the trolls and blogsters bang on endlessly with their futile attempts. Fortunately, DL is not a blog and we have no stake in whether anyone agrees. We're individuals interested in LGBT issues commenting on the homophobic BS we see in Hollywood. Heughan's case is not unique, by any means.

by Anonymousreply 268January 31, 2018 3:31 PM

R268 Exactly! These threads and this discussion should actually be pretty boring for these tumblr chicks. We’re actually talking about a serious topic, not fangirling. I guess the places they normally blather have been deminished.Go away nothing for you to see here. Maybe we have to stop showing any photos of Sam , and they’ll get bored if there’s no pictures , just lots of words!

by Anonymousreply 269January 31, 2018 6:24 PM

Last night I saw a documentary about the german Designer Wolfgang Joop. May be somebody of you heard about him. JOOP! and later "Wunderkind" are his Labels. You always could suggest, that he is gay. So, nowadays he is married to a men since 2013, before he had a longtime partner and was living openly gay. But from 1970 until 1985 he was married to a woman and is a father of two girls and a fourtime grandfather. Maybe he did it, because the seventies in Germany were different from 2018. But he was always gay.

May Sam Heughan be a role model for others in 2018 and not longer playing the bearding game. That would bring him a lot positive acknowledge.

by Anonymousreply 270January 31, 2018 7:35 PM

[quote]I meant Starz's CEO not Lionsgate. MM's father is an old friend of Starz executive, Chris Albrecht.

[quote]I've read somewhere that Starz's CEO Chris Albrecht and MM's father, play golf together.

And what a 'coincidence'.....xd It was a STARZ executive -of all the people- who took the first pic of the 'happy couple' at a winery and quickly, published it in FB tagging all the Outlander fandom.........

Only deluded and desperate shamzies fraus can believe this SHAM, lol

by Anonymousreply 271January 31, 2018 7:43 PM

R269 Despising people who don't agree with you is all but intelligent. You are offensive and insulting because you have not one solid argument . Your "serious topic" is a huge lie based on hearsay .

by Anonymousreply 272January 31, 2018 8:34 PM

Hitting to close to home for some? Purv is unable to denounce shippers so now it’s here with every other post? Its getting old. You’ll convince no one here.

by Anonymousreply 273January 31, 2018 9:14 PM

Sam just started following Lindseyvonn's IG and MM liked a post about her two hours ago .

by Anonymousreply 274January 31, 2018 9:30 PM

R274, So what????? lol...... MM's sister stopped following Sam. NO ONE in Sam's family is following Mackenzie . R273, yes the shamzie queen was already busted after her 'boom' post at R54. Her desperation is showing ;)

[quote]Purv the fake journo PR shill always uses BOOM in capital letters. Whoever hired her must be incredibly stupid because she constantly slips up to out herself under the multiple sock accounts and anon postings she uses to spread her lies

by Anonymousreply 275January 31, 2018 9:52 PM

R275 Sorry , but MM 's sister still follows Sam on IG ...

by Anonymousreply 276January 31, 2018 9:59 PM

And no one in Sam's family is following her because of shippers harrassing Sam's mother and sister in law , when MM posted Scotland pictures last year .

by Anonymousreply 277January 31, 2018 10:05 PM

R275 staller_sm2 is MM's sister

by Anonymousreply 278January 31, 2018 10:08 PM

Last time I checked in Christmas, she had unfollowed Sam. Still, NO ONE in Sam's family follows MM.

The homophobic shamzie troll has already posted almost 50 comments in this thread. She is really worried.

R3, Sam in good company....;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279January 31, 2018 10:09 PM

R274 Mackenzie's ex Billy follows Vonn's account too. As for Sam's family not following her because of shippers,how do you know that unless you are stalking them too

by Anonymousreply 280January 31, 2018 10:10 PM

R280 Lol ! Everybody knows what happened when MM went to Scotland last year . Homophobic because I do not share your point of view ? Pathetic ...

by Anonymousreply 281January 31, 2018 10:25 PM

R281 I never said anything about you being homophobic, just can't believe everything you are saying. Just find it strange that her family follows him but he does not reciprocate. If this was a serious relationship you would think that he would as well as his family. It's my opinion that's all.

by Anonymousreply 282January 31, 2018 10:34 PM

R282 The homophobic stuff was for R279 , I am sorry .

by Anonymousreply 283January 31, 2018 10:54 PM

R279 That is the only pic I’ve ever seen of Heughan without his “acting face”. He looks normal and relaxed

by Anonymousreply 284January 31, 2018 10:55 PM

phobia= fear of

And of course, this shamzie troll is scared of Sam being gay -she is posting and monitoring these threads 24/7. Of course, she is homophobic.

She and her followers need a 'straight' Sam for their deluded fantasies about his 'magical golden dick' and they wouldn't allow us to go to their tumblrs to talk about Gay Sam.

Going back to topic: Gay Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285January 31, 2018 11:11 PM

Sam's been really quiet on social media lately, and not in any pics I've seen from filming this week. Hope all is well with him. I wonder if him and Cait are over Outlander. Long hard days filming in rough weather. Extreme scrutiny of personal life and lack of freedom have to take a toll. I wonder if they are holding up the renewal, or exploration of replacing them with older actors to make the age of the actors more believable. I hope he is happy either Way.

by Anonymousreply 286January 31, 2018 11:14 PM

Replacing either of them would be a huge mistake. Lions gate/Starz can’t be that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 287January 31, 2018 11:26 PM

According to his driver and people on set, Sam is working since Tuesday.

[quote]I would hide too if I were Sam! Let's see. A security guard conveniently leaks his filming schedule to a fan who comes to stalk him and looks like mm in ten years, because that's what they do. Listen here everyone! Sam is off set through Tuesday! Did you get that Purv? He's probably sitting on set B with his face zipped up in his coat again contemplating how to get out of his new mess while Cait deflects.

by Anonymousreply 288January 31, 2018 11:27 PM

r286, r287 A couple of weeks ago an anon message appeared on a number of blog sites asking if they would still watch OL if Sam and Caitriona or just Sam were to leave the show - the message read like some sort of Starz marketing bot and was regarded as such by the recipients. Perhaps Starz was testing the waters for such replacement(s)? The responses were predictably vehement, stressing that they definitely wouldn't watch if either left the show, so if Starz has listened, they won't be replaced, even though the aging issue is going to be increasingly difficult to address.

by Anonymousreply 289January 31, 2018 11:48 PM

It certainly means that they are going to have to spend some money on better makeup and wigs.

by Anonymousreply 290January 31, 2018 11:52 PM

r290. They can't age Sam believable. Because of his baby face, they could sell him as the younger Jamie in the beginning and he was believable as a men in his twenties. But for me it already didn't work after printshop. He looked much to young for me. He is to fe!minin to inhabit the 40+ Jamie, who should also look older, depending of what he ran through.

Somewhere out is an older Interview, where Sam is giving his thoughts about recasting after some seasons. Can't remember which season he meant. So, they are in the middle of filming and no more seasons are announced yet. Someone of the producers said, that they start developping a new season one year before. Sam has now the problem, that he has to wait now his spy movie will do at the box office. Then he is able to see his chances on the big screen. But I doubt, that he will get the huge parts in HW. There are so many, already settled male actors in his age, which are also talented, but looking more manly and spreading more sex appeal. OL is not GOT and the audience is much smaller. If he is not playing the scottish hunk anymore they will offer him some family stuff or romantic comedies, to capitalize from his OL fans. So if he stays with OL, he is making another 2 of 3 millions, but for HW it is to late.

And I dont think his looks get better by ageing. May be he will look lmore gay, like Richard Chamberlain did.

by Anonymousreply 291February 1, 2018 12:23 AM

If his movie tanks, and OL is not renewed, we'll see him on the Hallmark channel. He's not exactly an A list actor. He's too old to make any kind if splash in HE. Maybe then he will come back out if the closet.

by Anonymousreply 292February 1, 2018 12:58 AM

Sorry meant Hollywood...

by Anonymousreply 293February 1, 2018 12:59 AM

How much do you think he actually knows about the rumblings within the fan groups. Fans don’t seem as engaged with the whole thing. He has disappeared. Are his people protecting him or is he shamefaced about bearding with women in relationships

by Anonymousreply 294February 1, 2018 6:57 AM

I don't think Sam cares about fans that much. Maybe he cared at the beginning, but not now. He's more loved than Cait that's for sure. Although the show is pushing Claire's narrative more, female audience love Jamie and Sam's ass. It's a bit sad, but he signed up for this. I can't see both Sam and Cait being successful outside Outlander. They're too old for HW machine. If they want money, they just will continue with the show.

by Anonymousreply 295February 1, 2018 8:16 AM

I think he only cares about branding himself now, and making as much as he can, before he becomes a blip. Then he'll be back on the West End doing theatre. OL is his cash cow. Might as well rack it in while he can...most of us would.

by Anonymousreply 296February 1, 2018 9:33 AM

[R296] Sure, we would do it as well. Maybe if he goes back to West End, he'll come out.

by Anonymousreply 297February 1, 2018 9:54 AM

How homophobic are the brits, could he lose endorsements, Barbour etc etc if he came out

by Anonymousreply 298February 1, 2018 10:29 AM

I think he will only keep them as long as he is in OL. Unless by some miracle he becomes an A lister. Most of the people that buy his endorsements only do it because they are Sam fanatics.

by Anonymousreply 299February 1, 2018 10:46 AM

I don’t think the industry in Britain is quite so homophobic. We have plenty of gay celebrities who are extremely successful out of the closet. Depends on where he has his sights set. If it’s Hollywood, then good luck Sam.

by Anonymousreply 300February 1, 2018 11:15 AM

R280, Not everyone knows what happened when MM went to Scotland last year? Are you talking 2017 or 2016?

by Anonymousreply 301February 1, 2018 12:04 PM

Can we not talk about MM, shippers, and the other weird crazy stuff? You'd have to be totally blind not to see from day one that he is one fine gay man. Anyone can ser that's he's complicite ,and in it for the full monty.That stuff is just annoying and childish.

by Anonymousreply 302February 1, 2018 12:48 PM

New pic of Sam on the set today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303February 1, 2018 6:11 PM

Oh look ! he has long hair ! He must be gay ! Lol !

by Anonymousreply 304February 1, 2018 6:43 PM

He has short blond hair. That's why he's gay...Ellen DeGeneres , Neil Patrick Harris - I see a pattern. Now, get out of here.

by Anonymousreply 305February 1, 2018 7:35 PM

Oh look! He has a bad wig! Must be working on a low budget production!

by Anonymousreply 306February 1, 2018 7:36 PM

Oh look who liked his last IG post ? His girlfriend of course !

by Anonymousreply 307February 1, 2018 7:41 PM

Yep, I did like it. Thanks for acknowledging me.

by Anonymousreply 308February 1, 2018 7:46 PM

R307 And your point is? Your logic is similar to what the shippers said when it came to Cait and Sam.

by Anonymousreply 309February 1, 2018 7:47 PM

R307= Desperate SHAMzie shipper resident troll and her +50 posts of PR fuckery in this thread.

R303, That hair looks as fake as MM, the beard

by Anonymousreply 310February 1, 2018 7:50 PM

I have never been a SamCait shipper ... Just a crazy fans' fantasy ... like a gay Sam actually . People denying truth and reality . MM was in Scotland last week with Sam , she likes his posts and he likes hers just to tell you : f... y.. ! Can't wait for the engagement announcement , wedding , kids those two are made one for each other ...because that is reality !

by Anonymousreply 311February 1, 2018 8:06 PM

R308 Yes but you don't sleep with him ...MM does .

by Anonymousreply 312February 1, 2018 8:10 PM

Dont feed the troll at r307. Use ff and ignore.

by Anonymousreply 313February 1, 2018 8:11 PM

This SHAMzie troll needs psychiatric help. F&F her to Muriel.

GAY Sam for the troll:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314February 1, 2018 8:15 PM

r307 I think you took a wrong turn. Kindergarten is next left...

by Anonymousreply 315February 1, 2018 8:20 PM

r307 is braindead obese sweaty frau in denial who thinks she has a chance with Sammy.

by Anonymousreply 316February 1, 2018 8:33 PM

R311 still has all her original issues of Tiger Beat. FFS, millions of people "like" posts every hour. Since when does that mean marriage, kids, etc.? You don't know SH or MM, so you don't know if they are made for each other.

by Anonymousreply 317February 1, 2018 8:59 PM

Tell you who likes nearly all his posts and hers: his hairdresser Melissa. They must be having a threesome , mustn’t they?

by Anonymousreply 318February 1, 2018 9:14 PM

They were made for each other. Bad wig, bad hairdresser, fake blonde. There . Sorted.

by Anonymousreply 319February 1, 2018 9:16 PM

^^^^^ Truth.

by Anonymousreply 320February 1, 2018 9:20 PM

Oh. And she also follows Luke’s brother, weirdly....

by Anonymousreply 321February 1, 2018 9:31 PM

[quote]All sides have been played and now it’s an unholy mess. These Shamzie queens are revelling in it all. No one is going to thank them for it, least of all the actors. Sorry bitches...

Sam would need to get rid of his ' great PR team' (beard, Camuso, Shatner, Purv, Bernardette, CO, Jennifer Allen.........)

by Anonymousreply 322February 1, 2018 9:42 PM

I love gay Sam. But man, if you're going to beard, why did you go to bargain basement. She does nothing whatsoever for you. I need some gay Sam pics...

by Anonymousreply 323February 1, 2018 10:12 PM

Shamzies are out in full force again. Yeeaahh, Sam is back, and they're doing what they always were accusing shippers of. It was laughable when S or C liked a pic/post of each other, but when S and blondie do, it's great love. And like so often it's one of MPC (yawning). And one more thing #307/311/312, didn't the engagement with the most beautiful ring, the summer wedding and the pregnancy already happen last year? You should finally commit yourself to something. So just move on, and don't forget to close the door behind you. Don't bore the pants off us any longer.

by Anonymousreply 324February 1, 2018 10:56 PM

R314 R315 R316 Insults again and again ...

by Anonymousreply 325February 1, 2018 11:23 PM

R317 I agree, but only one person was in Glasgow with him last week . And MM is the only person following him on IG and spotted at the concert last Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 326February 1, 2018 11:28 PM

[quote]Shamzies are out in full force again. Yeeaahh, Sam is back, and they're doing what they always were accusing shippers of. It was laughable when S or C liked a pic/post of each other, but when S and blondie do, it's great love. And like so often it's one of MPC (yawning)

Exactly. You have to 'love' their double standards.

Sounds familiar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327February 1, 2018 11:41 PM

R326 What? They’re the only two people in Glasgow?They are not even the only two people in that picture. Sure SH is waiting in line for a taxi with a bunch of other concert goers cause that’s what e rich celebrity does.

by Anonymousreply 328February 2, 2018 12:18 AM

R326, your reply is a non sequitur -- "likes" don't equate to marriage, kids, and the happily-ever-after fanfrau fantasy swirling in your head. Again, you don't know SH or MM or anything about the true nature of their relationship. How convenient that only one crappy-quality photo of Sam was snapped waiting in line for a taxi. Believe what you want. You won't change minds here.

by Anonymousreply 329February 2, 2018 12:40 AM

[quote]What? They’re the only two people in Glasgow?They are not even the only two people in that picture. Sure SH is waiting in line for a taxi with a bunch of other concert goers cause that’s what e rich celebrity does.

Exactly. It was clearly a cropped picture that landed -as usual- in Purv's lap to push the shamzie PR agenda .

The samcait shippers are NOT the only ones who have been played in this PR fuckery....;)

by Anonymousreply 330February 2, 2018 12:50 AM

R303 He looks exhausted, is he a tour guide now?

by Anonymousreply 331February 2, 2018 1:08 AM

In the beginning I felt bad that he got himself all tied up in this shitshow. But now I believe he keeps himself just on the rim of it, never admitting anything, reaping all the benefits of fame (that a B list actor can have). So In a way, he sort of deserves the crazies that came out of it. I just hope that when it's over, he saved enough and invested enough, because this will be his last shot at making it.....

by Anonymousreply 332February 2, 2018 1:22 AM

PurvShilla has confessed! I guess if you're very very VERY sorry, you're absolved of being a delusional nutcase capable of lies, vicious cyber-bullying, and psycho-stalker behavior. Coincidentally, this what she's been accusing all the other fantards of doing, all along.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 2, 2018 1:23 AM

She has her own guy in the States. The Shamzies are being played big time. No engagement. No wedding. No kiddies. She's trolling everyone. Not even a ride in his Audi or with his driver. She gets her ass thrown in a taxi with her other companion just like when her Tammy Faye Baker ass got shuffled off to a hotel after the BAFTA's and Sam went his own way. Wonder who else Purv cropped out of the photo? Easy money.

by Anonymousreply 334February 2, 2018 1:33 AM

R333 Eh, none of this is new. She trots out these "confessions" every now and again to try and garner sympathy as if giving her reasons for lying in the past means she isn't lying now.

LOL. I've been around as an observer in this fandom for a long time. Purv once lied that she walked the red carpet at the Oscars one year yet her pictures of actual stars on the red carpet were amazingly grainy (read: zoomed in) and taken at the exact same angle as her long-term celeb stalker source's pictures taken from the grandstand. Also she claimed to be pissed after she posted a photo of her shoes and dress bottom on the red carpet (as proof she was there) because they were "just like someone else who attended" (in case you happened to recognize them elsewhere). When asked to post those same shoes and dress hanging in her closet as proof they were hers, she couldn't. She eventually "confessed" (see above) she couldn't because they were rented and already returned and she didn't say so at first because she was embarrassed for having to rent. LOL. She's a longtime liar through and through.

by Anonymousreply 335February 2, 2018 1:49 AM

What does this have to do with gay gorgeous Sam? If you don't think he s gay, why are you here? What are you trying to accomplish? You won't convince us with all this nonsense that no one wants to read. I need more gay Sam pics.....

by Anonymousreply 336February 2, 2018 1:52 AM

The big SHAMzie queen is a pathological liar, R336.

And Sam is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337February 2, 2018 2:15 AM

R336, quit yer bitchin' and post some pics, yourself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338February 2, 2018 2:22 AM

Someone please look for the Gay Times UK Interview Sam gave in 2016. It is old, but nonetheless still gives a lot of insights. Especially, when you're able to read in between the lines. I am on my tablet, so I can't post it. It is easy to find. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 339February 2, 2018 9:02 AM

r339 Thanks for reminding. Here we go again. You don't have to be brilliant at reading between the lines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340February 2, 2018 10:34 AM

I enjoyed the part where Purv pats herself on the back for being such a good person and friend. Nobody who spends this much time trolling fandom to convince people SHE KNOWS STUFF has no fucking life whatsoever. She is homophobic, a bully and a complete asshole.

Anyways, back to Gay Sam.

by Anonymousreply 341February 2, 2018 12:47 PM

It seems the beard has been back in LA since the beginning of the week. For such an epic love story, she doesn’t spend much time with her man. Just a staged pic here and there. Too ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 342February 2, 2018 1:27 PM

R342 How do you know that ?

by Anonymousreply 343February 2, 2018 2:03 PM

Or that Heughan's reportedly worth $5M and the beard flew coach to Glasgow. Note to PR team: Gotta 'shop out the plane wing you're fabricating a long-distance fauxmance between a B-lister and a D-lister.

by Anonymousreply 344February 2, 2018 2:04 PM

R343 Her IG story and SM times.

by Anonymousreply 345February 2, 2018 2:21 PM

r344 Everything is fake in this relationship. Only believed by the very shallow. Even her Scottish landscape IG was a stock photo, in fact it’s the photo used in Outlander S1 poster.

by Anonymousreply 346February 2, 2018 3:16 PM

There must be something like Econo Image Management for D-listers on a budget.

by Anonymousreply 347February 2, 2018 4:22 PM

R346 Rest and be thankful is a very well known place in Scotland . She did take this picture , this is not the S1 poster .

by Anonymousreply 348February 2, 2018 4:23 PM

R343 So Scotland picture are staged and could have been taken anytime ...but you believe she is back to LA according to her IG ?????

by Anonymousreply 349February 2, 2018 4:26 PM

R349, if you must know, the IG story is with her friend Greer Grammer in the beach in Santa Monica and Greer posted the same tagging MM. Part of her SM pattern.

by Anonymousreply 350February 2, 2018 4:38 PM

r348 were you there??

by Anonymousreply 351February 2, 2018 4:38 PM

Only one week in Scotland ?

by Anonymousreply 352February 2, 2018 5:07 PM

r348 Of course it’s not THE poster derrr! It’s a stock photo. Same as the ‘ French holiday’ pics...

by Anonymousreply 353February 2, 2018 5:09 PM

r352 That’s all you need when you’re in lurrrv ...lol

by Anonymousreply 354February 2, 2018 5:10 PM

R353 What do you mean ?

by Anonymousreply 355February 2, 2018 5:18 PM

Most of her pics are stock photos. F. e. The french "holidays", except the one, where she poses in front of the Circus waggon (which would read "cirque"in France by the way). The beach picture before the scottish one. All the other pictures of her! are taken by a photographer/Paydin, surely not by Sam how some people want to make us believe.

Without the " taxi line" pic, which was delivered after we suggested loud here, that there is no proof she is in Scotland, nobody would have bought the story. My opinion? Sam went to this concert with a bunch of friends, probably got a couple of tickets for free and she was one of the group, because she was already there for other reasons. No more fan pics, when he is at his hometown and thousands attending this concert?

by Anonymousreply 356February 2, 2018 5:31 PM

Jamie fights and kills a bear and is revered by the Indians as the "Bear Killer." Does any body here think that Sam can do this in a truly mountain man kind of way or will he project Gay Sam ,like he does while reluntantly dry humping Cait or being beat up by Redcoats on an everyday basis. Sam has never pulled of the warrior role very well. IMO

by Anonymousreply 357February 2, 2018 6:04 PM

You man like the Battle of Culloden slo-mo montage that ended up in a romantic death embrace between Jamie and Blowjob Randall? Aw, come on! I think Heughan has it in him to kick some bare ass, er... I mean bear ass.

by Anonymousreply 358February 2, 2018 6:10 PM

This could be embearassing. *bidda boom*

by Anonymousreply 359February 2, 2018 6:16 PM

Don't hold it against Jamie that he got beat up by Redcoats. Those fuckers gave Heughan his best scenes.

by Anonymousreply 360February 2, 2018 6:20 PM

R342 R345 R350

You are right , the beard is back in LA since days ago, but these shamzies won't say it out loud........xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361February 2, 2018 6:21 PM

Doesn’t the unicorn emoji mean ‘trying to make something fake seem real ‘. Very appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 362February 2, 2018 6:32 PM

r356 Lol. Even the camel pic was photoshopped. Look at the size of the camel and van to her and her bike. It’s all so badly done. We’re not blind !

by Anonymousreply 363February 2, 2018 6:41 PM

Fuck, nobody's supposed to know they can just P'shop themselves into stock shots they find on the Internet to impress their SM followers and enhance their reputations.

by Anonymousreply 364February 2, 2018 6:57 PM

r364 Oops!

by Anonymousreply 365February 2, 2018 7:21 PM

[quote]Jamie fights and kills a bear and is revered by the Indians as the "Bear Killer." Does any body here think that Sam can do this in a truly mountain man kind of way

The problem is he lost all the weight he gained in S1 to bulk up for the role. Heughan needs every one of those 25 lbs. to look like a fearsome Highland warrior. In subsequent seasons and especially in those battle scenes, he looks too scrawny to be "The King of Men" leading an army into battle. And no, you can't use the excuse that the men were starving on the battlefield or the producers were trying to age him. He's a fictional character and he needs to be big and brawny throughout the series.

by Anonymousreply 366February 2, 2018 7:55 PM

r366. This points to what I've said at r291. In S1, when he bulked up for his role, he could play the ten years younger character of Jamie, because of his younger looks. And his feminin looks made it easier.

But it does not work the other way round in S3. He is now to slim, even when well trained and muscular. He did not look like, the weathered guy who suffered from living in a cave and being imprisoned at Ardsmuir (btw, the only episodes, which worked for me concerning his look).

The mess started, when sent to Helwater. From that moment on they gave him the look of the nice groom in a miniseries costume drama which includes horses and the young noble Lady, who gets the groom at the end, because the groom is also noble (but was kidnapped, hidden, ....).

They could not age him properly, even the wigs are not the biggest problem. They can't make him look older, than his real age. His face is to smooth and to feminin, he is missing the manly, weathered face, the skin with the 5 o'clock shadow. And the wigs, well book Jamie has thick long hair and definetly no bangs.

You're absolutely right, he needs every one of those 25 lbs. And i don't like his huge pectorial muscles he gained, which makes his funnel chess more visible.

by Anonymousreply 367February 2, 2018 9:13 PM

So. Some cute gay Sam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368February 2, 2018 9:40 PM

The film, that never saw the daylight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369February 2, 2018 9:46 PM

While I'm waiting that this guy gets my caipirinha done....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370February 2, 2018 9:56 PM

Probably one of my all time favourites

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371February 2, 2018 10:23 PM

OK. bye girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372February 2, 2018 10:38 PM

One last one for the road

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373February 2, 2018 10:42 PM

R353 Can you post this stock photo please ?

by Anonymousreply 374February 3, 2018 12:30 AM

Check out the last line of this NY Times interview Sam did in August 2014 -- "I've got them all fooled. But I'm sure my secret will be found out soon enough."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375February 3, 2018 2:55 AM

[quote]Only one week in Scotland ?

Probably, less than a week. This comment was posted in the beard's IG days ago]

[quote]stacyduggaJust one question : why did you make known so loudly that you were in Scotland , and why don't you do the same now you are back to LA ? Nice view anyway

by Anonymousreply 376February 3, 2018 3:31 AM

How do you explain him being a dad and possibly 2nd one on the way? Caitriona is gay too? They have a toddler...have you seen the brief golf video of him??

by Anonymousreply 377February 3, 2018 3:45 AM

Shipperville and Shamzieland have gone insane.....

GAY Sam for them:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378February 3, 2018 4:42 AM

r378. Yeah. In Shamzieland the queen clebrates a picture of duckface Blondie with a cheap heartlock around her neck, pretending this is a love gift from Sam. Meanwhile on Sam's TW gay Russell Madison calls Sam his bestie and offers him a bear fur to keep him warm.

How entertaining!

by Anonymousreply 379February 3, 2018 3:25 PM

[quote]The mess started, when sent to Helwater. From that moment on they gave him the look of the nice groom in a miniseries costume drama

The mess started with S2 and the Parisian costume drama. Jamie all but disappears as a foppish courtier and Heughan is remembered for his one big scene where he has to emote with pubes on his face.

by Anonymousreply 380February 3, 2018 3:26 PM

Ha ha ! The pube face was a major make up disaster! Could barely keep a straight face.

by Anonymousreply 381February 3, 2018 3:52 PM

Purv is fantasising about Sam’s ‘Magical Golden Dirk’ again...Lol.

by Anonymousreply 382February 3, 2018 4:53 PM

[quote]Purv is fantasising about Sam’s ‘Magical Golden Dirk’ again...Lol.

And making up imaginary convos between MM and her friend talking about Sam's dick....lol They need a 'straight' Sam to keep their fantasies alive.

And to distract the attention from the fact that, after 5 months in different continents, MM has spent LESS than a week in Scotland -she was travelling last Friday and this Thursday, she was already back in US, having drinks with her friends in Santa Monica beach....xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383February 3, 2018 8:29 PM

This Purv freak also wrote about what a joy it would be to wash the stripes out of the magic golden dirks underwear. WTF did Sam ever do to get this type of fan. Over expose his ass?????

by Anonymousreply 384February 3, 2018 8:59 PM

Also, according to the famous liar, DL is a "cesspool of lies.” Originally, she just said "cesspool" but that probably sounded too homophobic and sex-negative for Polyamorous PurvShilla, so she amended it. Meanwhile, if she could just corner Tobias Menzies at a press tour she knows she could seduce him. Delusional much? Isn’t that what her blog has been about - calling other fancunts delusional? You can't make this shit up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385February 3, 2018 9:10 PM

You know you want me, Toby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386February 3, 2018 9:19 PM

[quote]WTF did Sam ever do to get this type of fan. Over expose his ass?????

He agreed to play a fictional unicorn character from Gabaldon's rapey, twisted mind.

by Anonymousreply 387February 3, 2018 9:34 PM

I've seen an alleged picture of Purv, and if it really was her then...she's really delusional. I mean, she isn't hideous exactly, but homely. And she's way too old to be acting like this online.

by Anonymousreply 388February 3, 2018 9:36 PM

Well, yeah. Anyone who boasts about their looks or the sex they're having... Seriously? People who are secure in their looks and having great sex don't need to broadcast it.

by Anonymousreply 389February 3, 2018 9:41 PM

Purv gets off on attacking others. She thinks she is funny. She is a bully. She has also exposed personal things about Sam's family. Who does she think she is. Sam is a big boy and can fight his own battles,if he chooses to. With fans like Purv who needs enemies.

by Anonymousreply 390February 3, 2018 10:18 PM

Sam thinks that George Clooney is gorgeous........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391February 3, 2018 10:22 PM

Sam also thinks that Tobias is a good looking man....;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392February 3, 2018 10:27 PM

Does this guy look familiar to you? And if, is at that a still? Of which movie or play?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393February 3, 2018 10:31 PM

R377 Can you post golf video?

by Anonymousreply 394February 3, 2018 11:18 PM

r394. No r377 can't. It was posted on his private FB. Sam is playing Golf with friends when in Budapest. Thats all.

by Anonymousreply 395February 3, 2018 11:50 PM

R383 I do not endorse what Purv does or says. So shameful !

by Anonymousreply 396February 4, 2018 8:09 AM

Ref. r393. Any idea who is the guy on the right side?

by Anonymousreply 397February 4, 2018 3:26 PM

The golf video is out there. I have seen it. There is a definite baby laugh right after Sam laughs. He said he was with a golf pro. Golf pros don't bring babies to work.

by Anonymousreply 398February 4, 2018 3:45 PM

The quality of the video is really bad. I'm not sure it's a baby laugh at all. But that's another crazy theory of the shippers - secret baby lol

by Anonymousreply 399February 4, 2018 3:53 PM

The only laughing on the golf video is by Sam and the lady he's golfing with. Secret baby...what will they come up with next?

by Anonymousreply 400February 4, 2018 6:29 PM

[quote]" Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Sam and Angus?;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401February 4, 2018 6:37 PM

MM's latest IG says' footloose and fancy free'. I hope that means 'unattached or single', in other words, that her contract as Sam's beard is definitely OVER.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402February 4, 2018 8:14 PM

Purv says that this is one of Sam's favorite place ...another innuendo ? No I think you are right , Purv lost it !

by Anonymousreply 403February 4, 2018 8:53 PM

Shitner is doing his bit on twitter again. I can’t understand why they don’t shut him up. It’s such a clusterfuck of a fandom. The more they try to make Sam look straight, the more people realise he’s not. I’ve never seen such an incompetent mess.

by Anonymousreply 404February 4, 2018 9:05 PM

R403, the shamzies are desperate. Sam's favourite place?????......LOL And it's Cait's favourite place too.

Since she doesn't work and if they were a real couple, MM would be with Sam in Scotland but once again, they're in separate continents....xd

by Anonymousreply 405February 4, 2018 9:09 PM

R405 Maybe you are right about Sam and Mackenzie ...this is so strange ! Only one week in Scotland and now in California on a road trip with Her best friend, while Sam is freezing in Glasgow .

by Anonymousreply 406February 4, 2018 9:16 PM

In her last IG pic she looks like a hooker selling her wares, so maybe the contract is finally up. She really needs to get her roots done...

by Anonymousreply 407February 4, 2018 9:21 PM

Big Sur is one of Cait’s favorite places. MM is ridiculous and her copying of Cait is reaching single white female level. I do wonder if Sam is embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 408February 4, 2018 9:33 PM

r408 He ought to be.

by Anonymousreply 409February 4, 2018 9:35 PM

r408 He probably doesn’t even look, he’s so disinterested lol.

by Anonymousreply 410February 4, 2018 9:37 PM

MM just liked Sam's MPC post ...

by Anonymousreply 411February 4, 2018 11:11 PM

Can’t you guys talk about this MM stuff elsewhere? Please?

by Anonymousreply 412February 4, 2018 11:23 PM

R411 is the liar SHAMzie resident troll.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413February 5, 2018 12:15 AM

R413 "MM liked his post" is a lie ? SMH Stop being so hostile to me please ...

Freedom of speech ... do you know that ? Gay people were deprived of this freedom not a long time ago ...don' t you remember ? Why are you so intolerant with someone who does not share your POV ? I have some doubts about Heughan and Mauzy 's relationship because I think you are right about a lot of things . I am not a shipper and I think Purv is delusional !

by Anonymousreply 414February 5, 2018 1:04 AM

'Please, trolldar R414.

by Anonymousreply 415February 5, 2018 1:10 AM

It's not the golf lady laughing. It's a little child. Are you shamzie trolls trying to say a gay man can't be a father to a child? Who said anything about his co-worker?

by Anonymousreply 416February 5, 2018 1:19 AM

R416 I disagree. The laughter is definitely not a child. It's the same lady that is filming and talking. I'm not a Shamzie nor did I say a gay man can't be a father. I don't hear a child on the video.

by Anonymousreply 417February 5, 2018 3:09 AM

Please, stop discussing this Video. Sam was playing golf in Budapest. Thats all! And stop feeding the troll! Enjoy the pic, Sam kissing the guy. And let us discuss gay Sam.

by Anonymousreply 418February 5, 2018 5:17 AM

R414 [quote] Freedom of speech ... do you know that ?

That’s not what freedom of speech means

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419February 5, 2018 5:17 AM

R414 has 65 posts on this one thread Wow!

by Anonymousreply 420February 5, 2018 5:56 AM

[quote]Why are you so intolerant with someone who does not share your POV ?

You've been busted repeatedly for contradicting yourself. In other words, you're shit-stirring troll.

Your first post on this thread:

[quote]The beard is in Scotland

Then, later:

[quote]The answer is in your question : because she is not a beard , she is his girlfriend .

[quote]Can't wait for the engagement announcement , wedding , kids those two are made one for each other ...because that is reality !

And, now:

[quote]I have some doubts about Heughan and Mauzy 's relationship

Oh, RLY? And water is wet. Now, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 421February 5, 2018 7:40 AM

r411 23,870k people liked that post. Are they all fucking Sam Heughan? Gorgeous as he is, I don’t think so...

by Anonymousreply 422February 5, 2018 10:05 AM

On thing is certain today with SM, everyone having a camera phone, nothing stays secret forever. The truth, whatever his truth is, will come out. I hope it’s Sam’s voice and his choice, and not someone trying to make a quick buck from a scandal rag. Mauzy isn’t mature, not sure I’d trust her with my truth

by Anonymousreply 423February 5, 2018 10:14 AM

R421 And who don't YOU fuck off ?

I was sure they were together, you are right . But I am not anymore .

by Anonymousreply 424February 5, 2018 10:26 AM

r423 So true. In my opinion, it’s bettter to come clean at the start. Then you own your truth. Once fuckery is involved, the more chance there is of ‘scandal’. It’s like he’s trying to rake in as much cash as possible before the real Sam is found out. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 425February 5, 2018 10:33 AM

[quote]I was sure they were together, you are right . But I am not anymore .

You've been stating your lies as facts and bashing other posters from day one. Now, you think you can just say, "Nevermind!" as if nothing happened. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You have left a stinking trail of wreckage in your wake. You owe people some apologies around here.

Here's a suggestion for your apology: "I admit that I was using my former PR experience to deliberately misinform the readers of this thread. I was impugning the integrity of the other posters and repeating everything almost word-for-word that I read on Shamzie blogs. Now, I see that I was wrong. I humbly apologize for pushing the PR fauxmance and insulting people on DL. From now on, I promise to stop using this forum to spread lies and abuse. In the future, I will treat other posters with respect and make myself useful by sharing information of interest to LGBT people related to the thread topic or lurk quietly and educate myself."

by Anonymousreply 426February 5, 2018 11:39 AM

Related: Freeskier Gus Kenworthy heads to South Korea as the first out gay man competing in an extreme sport.

[quote]he believes living openly improved his performance on the snow. "It’s a happier life without the crushing pressures of the closet," he says. And he knows the price of secrecy.... “People wanted to know who was our celebrity crushes,” Kenworthy says. “It changed from being able to avoid questions and dodging, lying by omission, and it became just lying.”

[quote]Now in a relationship with actor Matthew Wilkas (Gayby), Kenworthy can no longer imagine putting up with the restraints that once surrounded his covert love life. “Dating in the closet is torture,” he says looking back. “It’s one of the most difficult things, especially if you are completely closeted. And I was, so I had no one to talk to if something in the relationship was bothering me or if I needed to vent.”

[quote]“I hope that any gay kids see me as beacon of light, not just in sport but in general,” he says. “You can be gay and be proud of that and not have to worry about being unsuccessful or unaccepted. I did come out in an industry that could have been really not accepting, and I was at the top of my game, and it was a positive thing.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427February 5, 2018 12:00 PM

r419. Brillant! I've read all the "what If" stuff. We should post this on every new thread here! Great find.

And concerning our household troll: She inhabits at least there different personalities. And it is complete useless to argue against one of her peronality. Sometimes one personality of her is arguing against the other. See troll's post at thread 25.

by Anonymousreply 428February 5, 2018 1:52 PM

Ha! CO has posted a montage of all the women Sam has been with. The Shamzies are going in hard with their ‘Sam is straight’ narrative.

by Anonymousreply 429February 5, 2018 2:29 PM

I am (was?) a shipper. I love Sam and Cait together. I adore their interactions. But, I have come to think Sam is gay and I more than fine with that and I wish with all my heart, he could claim and live his truth. He seems miserable and rightfully so - if you have to constantly deny who you are, that must play havoc on you. I miss the Will and Grace aspect of Sam and Cait. Their friendship was a beautiful thing and I hope and pray they still have each other’s backs. Also, MM is a train wreck and only serves to make Sam look ridiculous. She needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 430February 5, 2018 2:58 PM

[quote]It’s like he’s trying to rake in as much cash as possible before the real Sam is found out. Sad.

Sad, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 431February 5, 2018 5:13 PM

[quote]You've been stating your lies as facts and bashing other posters from day one. Now, you think you can just say, "Nevermind!" as if nothing happened. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You have left a stinking trail of wreckage in your wake. You owe people some apologies around here.

[quote]Here's a suggestion for your apology: "I admit that I was using my former PR experience to deliberately misinform the readers of this thread. I was impugning the integrity of the other posters and repeating everything almost word-for-word that I read on Shamzie blogs. Now, I see that I was wrong. I humbly apologize for pushing the PR fauxmance and insulting people on DL. From now on, I promise to stop using this forum to spread lies and abuse. In the future, I will treat other posters with respect and make myself useful by sharing information of interest to LGBT people related to the thread topic or lurk quietly and educate myself."

AMEN.

by Anonymousreply 432February 5, 2018 7:13 PM

Insulting ? YOU insulted me , several times !

by Anonymousreply 433February 5, 2018 10:03 PM

R404, Hmmmm.... this is interesting....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434February 5, 2018 10:48 PM

R434 And Caitriona liked her tweet

by Anonymousreply 435February 5, 2018 11:04 PM

R434 So, does Maril and the rest truly not know the extent of what is going on and all of what WS (or whoever is behind his account) has said and done? Are they making the assumption that there’s no way he could be a bully because he’s this famous icon with millions of twitter followers? Or do they know but are trying not to piss him and his sycophants off?

I would gain huge respect if someone (and I vote Sam) would say something. He could simply say “Hey, Bill, I respect that you’re trying to protect me but please let my fans fan how they want and leave them alone. I will step up if and when boundaries are crossed.” This might be a bit disingenious and its still playing the don’t-piss-him-off-card but I don’t see any of them all out calling him out anytime soon. But it does a lot more than saying “Suggest you ignore” which puts the onus on the fans, the ones who have been harmed by his bullying. I mean, who tells someone being bullied to just ignore it while saying nothing to the one being the bully? When does that work?

by Anonymousreply 436February 5, 2018 11:32 PM

Guys and girls. This is Data Lounge.

A gay gossip site.

On this thread we are here to discuss our feelings and thoughts.

This Sam Heughan, and the other 25 threads before are very popular. asking for "Sam Heughan gay" will direct you to DL.

So. Datalounge has something say, and we are relevant

by Anonymousreply 437February 6, 2018 12:00 AM

I am amazed at the sheer number of threads dedicated to this one gay man! And they keep growing! Yes, I know there are side conversations that sometimes pad the numbers (and I’ve been guilty of getting involved in some of them myself) but even so there is an awful lot of talk about this man!

I wonder how he feels about that? I’m sure he’s at least aware of these threads. I like to imagine he’s pleased at all the support and wishes he could publicly claim it. If you’re reading this gay Sam, I’m here for you! 👍🌈❤️

by Anonymousreply 438February 6, 2018 12:14 AM

So here we go. Sam kissing a man. No idea, if this staged, a behind the scene or behind a stage.

However, it looks believable. It feels beliable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439February 6, 2018 12:35 AM

R439 Are you sure that's Sam? He doesn't look quite enough like him to me. No source?

by Anonymousreply 440February 6, 2018 12:39 AM

That's not Sam R439

It's these 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441February 6, 2018 1:06 AM

This is Sam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442February 6, 2018 1:10 AM

If Henry Cavill and Sam Heughan had a baby together, who would it look like?

by Anonymousreply 443February 6, 2018 1:33 AM

That's easy. Sam Clafin...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444February 6, 2018 2:56 AM

Claflin being shirtless and sultry...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445February 6, 2018 3:12 AM

Nice detective work, R441.

by Anonymousreply 446February 6, 2018 3:16 AM

r436 Well said. If only someone (preferably Sam) would indeed say something stronger to WS. His wording of 'If you think you can block and feel safe: think again ladies', is just appalling, but unfortunately I doubt if anyone will call him out for his bullying. Maril Davis's wording is probably as strong as OL management will go - WS is a very vicious customer and they don't want him to turn his spite on them.

by Anonymousreply 447February 6, 2018 3:44 AM

R447 I would really like to know how deeply the Outlander people know what he's done and said. If they're only seeing his milder stuff where he pretends he's just protecting poor Sam and Cait and their friends from mean, "crazy" people, I can sorta justify their reactions. But if they've seen some of the truly horrible stuff (like the one you quoted above), how in the world can they justify telling people to just ignore?? Perhaps you're correct and they are being advised to handle him this way since it could be way worse otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 448February 6, 2018 4:09 AM

Shatner and Camuso -with Purv's help- are 'protecting' Sam from the evil people who say that he is gay- and they have been promoting the bearding from day one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449February 6, 2018 4:29 AM

[quote]'If you think you can block and feel safe: think again ladies',

Stay classy, Shat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450February 6, 2018 4:53 AM

r441. Thanks for correcting me. You are right. I found this pic tracking Russell Madison's post on SH TW about him freezing and Russel offering him a bear fur. Never mind. I was on the wrong path.

by Anonymousreply 451February 6, 2018 10:06 AM

Shatner (or Camuso) is a vile homophobic, misogynistic bully. It’s all very well #Times up #me too, but this man is allowed to spew his vitriol, openly,to his 2000,000 followers. He needs to be reined in. He and his minions are threatening people for writing their views on their own blogs. It’s only a matter of time before he comes over here to feed his habit .

by Anonymousreply 452February 6, 2018 11:00 AM

R439 Really believable indeed ! How to spread a false rumor ? Ask DL ...

by Anonymousreply 453February 6, 2018 11:01 AM

This is Datalounge. A place where pleople post about issues concerning their lesbian, gay issues.

This is thread 26 about gay adorable Sam Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 454February 6, 2018 11:31 AM

[quote]How to spread a false rumor ? Ask DL ...

We have you to thank for those, R453. From now on, we're going to call you the False Rumor Troll. Thanks for giving us your new name!

[quote]Can't wait for the engagement announcement , wedding , kids those two are made one for each other ...because that is reality !

[quote]Yes but you don't sleep with him ...MM does .

[quote]Sam and Mackenzie together last night IS believable because there is a picture . Just because it is real life , not fantasy.

[quote]Why are you so intolerant with someone who does not share your POV ?

Now you are saying...

[quote]I have some doubts about Heughan and Mauzy 's relationship because I think you are right about a lot of things .

We are still waiting for you to apologize for spreading false rumors as fact.

Meanwhile, R393 did the correct thing, posting an image with a question and R441 ID’d it. Mystery solved.

by Anonymousreply 455February 6, 2018 1:43 PM

Shatner is one of the single biggest tells in the "Hetero Heughan" straightwashing campaign. He was the first to announce that he met Heughan's "girlfriend" before anything had ever been said publicly about Heughan's private life. He knew he was dropping a bombshell that was meant to appear like a casual, offhand remark. Then he started bashing and threatening all the little tumblrina fantards that Starz had created and nurtured with their 'Obsessable' campaign, because... anti-bullying? That was the hill I died on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456February 6, 2018 2:08 PM

Finally!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457February 6, 2018 2:16 PM

Poor Captain Harassment fails to see he harasses everyone. Poor Denny Crane, mad cow.

by Anonymousreply 458February 6, 2018 2:26 PM

Shatner didn't have to act to play Denny Crane: a right-wing, homophobic, sexist, narcissistic and vindictive gasbag descending into dementia.

by Anonymousreply 459February 6, 2018 3:06 PM

r459 Haha! Just as well as he can’t act. What a wonderfully perfect description of him!

by Anonymousreply 460February 6, 2018 3:17 PM

Can anyone explain why Shatner does what he does and seems to get away with it? Very Trump like , I might say.

by Anonymousreply 461February 6, 2018 3:20 PM

r461 Like Trump, he is a despicable human being and such individuals always seem to get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 462February 6, 2018 3:26 PM

r438 lol...lol....supportive of What? people tear apart the way he dresses, they tear apart his hair. They tear him apart for MM, they tear him apart because they think he's gay and they want him to come out. They think his acting is horrid and that he is finished after OL. They tear apart his charities and what he does for them and they think he can do no right. And you think he would believe that anyone Here would be supportive if he were gay and came out???? lololollolollol

if he were gay and he came out, everyone here, except for one, would desert him in a minute. The people here thrive on this negativity so they would need to go find someone else to destroy that they think they are helping.

by Anonymousreply 463February 6, 2018 4:36 PM

So we have a new fucking troll at r463 who understands nothing why we are here and what purpose we are following. Get the fuck out here and don't dare to post your bullshit again here.

by Anonymousreply 464February 6, 2018 4:53 PM

r463 We are not his best buddies, are you? We are here to discuss not to be his life coach. Don’t think for one minute whatever is said here will make one iota of difference to Sam’s direction. Take it or leave it. I suggest you leave it...

by Anonymousreply 465February 6, 2018 4:59 PM

you are sadly mistaken if you think these words don't hurt anybody. all negativity hurts someone whether you can see it or not.

and r464 you have no idea what I understand. You Think you are here because you think Sam is gay and you want him to come out when you are really here to spew your negativity and hatred especially to anyone that posts here that you don't agree with. You think the board belongs to you....it doesn't. I will not tell you to get out of here because this board is here for everyone and I have a much better understanding of any of this than you ever will.

by Anonymousreply 466February 6, 2018 5:06 PM

r466. Wrong. This place belongs to us. To us people, who, from whatever reason, are involved in LBTG issues. We, the natural inhabitants of DL, are here to discuss this issues.

And we do not label someone gay, because we want to destroy him. We are here to give gay or lesbians support. To let them know, we stand behind them. Especially then, when they are forced, because people like you, who post here first time, to chose they closeting road. Got it?

by Anonymousreply 467February 6, 2018 5:21 PM

except that you don't support them. you spend 95% of the time tearing them down because they won't live and do what you want them to do. Support is when you accept a person for what they are and what they are doing whether you agree with them or not. Supporting a person is building them up, not tearing them down.

the other poster just said "We are here to discuss not to be his life coach". doesn't sound like support to me.

by Anonymousreply 468February 6, 2018 5:31 PM

So we should be saying ‘ Great .Sam you’re doing the right thing being in the closet. Well done. Go get em boy. Choose a beard . Deny who you are.’ Is that support for a gay man? I don’t think so.

by Anonymousreply 469February 6, 2018 5:43 PM

don't be ridiculous. why would you say he is doing the right thing if you think it is the wrong thing. there is no reason not to state your disappointment with the way he does things but one can still support that he does them because he feels it is the best for him. this was a discussion about whether he was gay or not. many just believe he is which is fine as everyone is entitled to believe what they want. the whole thing is to put yourself in their place and make believe you are reading about yourself. Is this what you would want to read or can you find another way to discuss this without being so negative and derogatory?

by Anonymousreply 470February 6, 2018 6:59 PM

r470 Capital letters missing from your keyboard?

by Anonymousreply 471February 6, 2018 7:48 PM

[quote]Is this what you would want to read or can you find another way to discuss this without being so negative and derogatory?

I can see you're trying hard to be civil so I'll respond in kind...

To the shills, flacks, trolls and fawning sycophants who feed off the homophobic Hollywood PR machine, any observation that doesn't fit their narrative (in this case, 'Hetero Heughan') is considered "negative and derogatory." To us, it's just what we observe. So we're snarky; it's all in good fun. You won't find humor and self-irony among the self-righteously indignant tumblrinas who think using CAPS-LOCK is the pinnacle of compelling discourse. Most of us are here to discuss and share our LGBT perspective with like-minded DLers.

by Anonymousreply 472February 6, 2018 8:07 PM

Is it upsetting when straight actors are chosen for gay roles? It seems there are a lot of gay roles available , and if you are gay and a good actor shouldn't you naturally get the part?

by Anonymousreply 473February 6, 2018 8:29 PM

[quote]if he were gay and he came out, everyone here, except for one, would desert him in a minute. The people here thrive on this negativity so they would need to go find someone else to destroy

Wow. Do you even see the homophobia inherent in your statement? Did you even bother to read my post at R427 about Gus Kenworthy and all the previous posts over these many threads about out and proud celebrities who say that their experience is not about being "deserted" or "destroyed" but quite the opposite: happier, freer, more confident, more focused and more successful?

[quote]“You can be gay and be proud of that and not have to worry about being unsuccessful or unaccepted. I did come out in an industry that could have been really not accepting, and I was at the top of my game, and it was a positive thing.”

Don't you see that the Hollywood image machine continues to perpetuate these predictions of doom and gloom for gay actors so they can control and abuse and intimidate them? Aren't you aware that this hateful myth that it will hurt gay actors to come out keeps a veritable army of PR flacks, paps, shills and internet trolls making bank $$$ on institutionalized hate? What a shift there would be if the entertainment PR industry spent their time promoting the good work and the brilliant talents of our gay artists entertainers instead of trying to bury them and beard them.

by Anonymousreply 474February 6, 2018 8:35 PM

r461, Shatner sold his Twitter account to PR agency a long time ago, there was an article about it. Paul Camuso is currently using it, he's most likely mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 475February 6, 2018 8:37 PM

[quote]Is it upsetting when straight actors are chosen for gay roles? It seems there are a lot of gay roles available , and if you are gay and a good actor shouldn't you naturally get the part?

R473, you're right that this is a big problem and it needs to end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476February 6, 2018 8:40 PM

What is the club scene like for Sam in Glasgow I wonder? Any good clubs for him to go to? Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 477February 6, 2018 8:52 PM

Remember MM's recent post 'footloose and fancy free'?

According to the American Heritage Idioms Dictionary, the meaning of this phrase is: “having no attachments, especially romantic ones and free to do as one pleases, Not in love or married; unattached."

;))

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478February 6, 2018 10:01 PM

[quote] And you think he would believe that anyone Here would be supportive if he were gay and came out???? lololollolollol

The above nastiness is brought to you by the same finger-wagging troll who says negative words can be hurtful! R463, I suggest you examine the seething hatred that’s preventing you from following your own code of conduct.

by Anonymousreply 479February 6, 2018 10:05 PM

r401 Sadly, our beloved Angus is dead dead dead :-( ;-)

by Anonymousreply 480February 7, 2018 1:47 AM

Sam needs to get rid of this garbage. With 'friends' like Camuso ,Shatner, Purv, MM.......-, who needs enemies.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481February 7, 2018 2:56 AM

Camuso is scary. I bet Sam regrets the day he ever met him. The beard was not there for ten days either if at all. I think he posed as that Dusty Hume jilted lover of Sam's on twitter. When discovered, they dug up some poor Canadian lady to put the identity on her. I hope he has some good security around him. The beard is simply trolling his fandom and reaping her rewards. It seems as if he is hibernating right now. Goes to work and the gym.

by Anonymousreply 482February 7, 2018 3:53 PM

Camuso himself is a closeted gay who has a crush on Sam. Look at his Twitter account and see the photos.

by Anonymousreply 483February 7, 2018 4:07 PM

[quote]Camuso himself is a self-loathing closeted gay

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 484February 7, 2018 4:57 PM

Camuso could benefit from MPC. Help yourself while helping others. Lose weight and fix your head. Sam should buy him a membership.

by Anonymousreply 485February 7, 2018 5:26 PM

r485 Ha Ha! Please tell me he reads this !

by Anonymousreply 486February 7, 2018 6:45 PM

Laughter is good for the soul.... Thank you 485

by Anonymousreply 487February 7, 2018 7:10 PM

THis thread has totally lost focus, do you guys think Shitner is helping Sam beard?

by Anonymousreply 488February 7, 2018 8:43 PM

R449 Shatner, Camuso, Purv, CO..... and her minions have always been the beard's advocates from minute one.

And as R456 said:

[quote] "Shatner is one of the single biggest tells in the "Hetero Heughan" straightwashing campaign. He was the first to announce that he met Heughan's "girlfriend" before anything had ever been said publicly about Heughan's private life."

Too bad that only a few days before Shatner said that, MM was vacationing with her real boyfriend Billy Magnussen in Puerto Rico:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489February 7, 2018 9:00 PM

Related:

[quote]The cast includes openly gay actor Ben Thorpe, playing the hotel manager.... Thorpe finds the show very topical, with its closeted superstar. “It’s a comment on how Hollywood treats gay actors and the closet,” he said. “It has a lot to say about how we can lift up certain people, and their sexuality can’t be talked about — and the lengths people will go to cover it up.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490February 8, 2018 2:32 AM

"Once upon a Time" has been cancelled and Sam asks Colin O'Donoghue if he can have his hook ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491February 8, 2018 6:04 PM

Related: Why Gay Icon Ian McKellen Thinks It Was 'Distasteful' of Kevin Spacey to Live in the Closet

[quote]“The only thing I would say about Mr. Spacey was that he was a gay man, and he was pretending not to be,” said McKellen. “And I always thought it a bit distasteful that such a person would come to our country — where the National Theatre at the time was being run by a gay man, and the Royal Shakespeare by another — that we should have a closeted gay man at the center of British theater.” You get into problems, don’t you, if you lie, if you pretend,” he added.

-People Magazine (I don't feel like posting the link displaying serial abuser Spacey's ugly mug)

by Anonymousreply 492February 8, 2018 7:36 PM

New Barbour pics. Where are the hot guys from the previous ad??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493February 8, 2018 9:22 PM

r493. Those are from the first campaign, but never released. They cute guys are still there. May be they need a rest after ll this hiking and having coffee and ......

by Anonymousreply 494February 8, 2018 9:28 PM

Love this "interview"; found his comment at 0:32 interesting for someone supposedly in a rather new relationship at the time... Ah new love; not. Guess they skipped the horny phase. Even funnier when responding to lip balm question; oops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495February 8, 2018 10:16 PM

Very telling , R495.

New blind item posted at CDaN:

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 08, 2018

Blind Item #14 Our favorite foreign born closeted A- list pay cable actor couldn't decide whether he really wanted a beard again. Meanwhile, the unemployed actress he calls his beard has been real dating a NFL player and that is who she spent all the holidays with. Well, apparently money talks and our actor was not getting the publicity he gets when they are together, so she is dipping her toe back in the water and meeting him on his side of the ocean. The thing is though, the NFL player is still her boyfriend and on that side of the ocean too with her, so I am not sure how this is all going to play out. POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 12:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496February 9, 2018 12:56 AM

Cait gives him away a lot. “valley girl,” “drama queen” and his “own fruitiness” in the video above.

by Anonymousreply 497February 9, 2018 1:57 AM

The words 'Footloose and fancy free!' have been removed from MM's IG post - Hopefully this is not a sign of more PR games. He doesn't need them. He is a fine actor and it is to be hoped that his movie does well, and he gets some good mainstream roles, but he just seems a bit out of his depth in the HW environment. He seems to be turning into more of a brand than an acting talent. Good luck to him if that is what he wants (certainly a way to make a lot of money), but he is capable of so very much more.

And he needs to take a long, very hard, look at his toxic associations: Tweet from SH on September 13, 2015 - [the original tweet wouldn't copy into this message, sorry] : SH - 'I've got your back Mr Shatner. You're the greatest. And Balfe will kick anyone's ass for you. X'. Balfe responded with 'Let me at them...(Apologize to Mr. Shatner or else...!!) Sorry on their behalf'.

I know this was said quite a while ago, and hopefully he can now see the nasty and vicious bullying that Shatner / Camuso perpetuate, but maybe not, and he still sees Shatner as some sort of glorified Captain Kirk hero.

Who knows, it might be best for SH if he goes back to the UK, comes out, and has a successful theatre career, as so many have done before him. We will see.

by Anonymousreply 498February 9, 2018 2:03 AM

R498 "Footloose and Fancy Free" was on her IG story, not the pic so nothing was removed per se--just not included when the pic was posted separate from the story. Nevertheless, I agree he'd be best off to leave all that PR stuff way, way behind him.

As for the rest, I have to imagine that they were starstruck at Shatner tweeting to them and about their show at first. It's been ages since they've interacted and hopefully its because they've seen what's really behind the Shatner curtain. The last time Sam interacted w/him on twitter was to defend MPC when Shatner made a snide remark about it (and, seriously, what kind of "friend" makes fun of a cause you put your heart and soul into??) and it's been ages since they've interacted otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 499February 9, 2018 2:34 AM

R495 r496 He is thinking : " so long... oh guys ! I just fucked MM this morning !"

by Anonymousreply 500February 9, 2018 6:09 AM

MM liked Sam 's IG post last night r498 Totally agree with you about Sam's acting skills

by Anonymousreply 501February 9, 2018 6:16 AM

r500 r501 That’s cos she’s a troll. Like you ...

by Anonymousreply 502February 9, 2018 7:25 AM

MM will return to Scotland again!

by Anonymousreply 503February 9, 2018 9:07 AM

r503 Of course. Sam’s still gay no matter how many times she visits.

by Anonymousreply 504February 9, 2018 9:35 AM

R503 Of course she will ... next week

by Anonymousreply 505February 9, 2018 9:43 AM

R502 I am not a troll ...I just have a different point of view. William Shatner calls people disagreeing with him trolls , like you do ...

by Anonymousreply 506February 9, 2018 9:47 AM

r503 Looking forward to it. Looking forward to him trying to look interested....

by Anonymousreply 507February 9, 2018 9:48 AM

MM will come for Valentine's Day ... Or she will post on IG

by Anonymousreply 508February 9, 2018 9:49 AM

How lovely! Shame his Valentine will be going to a gorgeous man...

by Anonymousreply 509February 9, 2018 9:52 AM

r501 Telling us that the beard liked an IG post isn’t an opinion.

by Anonymousreply 510February 9, 2018 10:28 AM

R503 Why didn’t she just stay in Scotland? She doesn’t have a job. Would not you want to be with your man?

by Anonymousreply 511February 9, 2018 10:29 AM

r503 she may appear to come to Scotland, she may insinuate she’s in Scotland. Many things possible when you internet with skill

by Anonymousreply 512February 9, 2018 10:30 AM

I’m thinking a lot of photos were taken last time she was there. They’ll be pulled out of the hat. Come on Sam. This is getting tedious. Grow a pair!

by Anonymousreply 513February 9, 2018 10:39 AM

BAFTAs and Oscars are round the corner. He’s going to need someone to drape over him for the parties. God forbid it should be a man!

by Anonymousreply 514February 9, 2018 10:43 AM

When the beard messes up and shows her position with her real bf, Shamuso makes her go on a like and follow spree, and adjust her comments to cover up. She did the same thing with Billy Magnussen. She is a fail fir Sam.

by Anonymousreply 515February 9, 2018 12:05 PM

R511 How do you know she is not working ?

by Anonymousreply 516February 9, 2018 4:16 PM

R516 Take a look at her bio, nothing since that terrible movie in 2017 and that was filmed in 2016. She doesn't get a lot of work.

by Anonymousreply 517February 9, 2018 4:21 PM

Couldn’t care less if she’s working or not. We’re here to talk about GAY Sam...

by Anonymousreply 518February 9, 2018 4:22 PM

R515 Real boyfriend ? Who ? Where ? Because she liked JJ IG ? Never seen together , not one picture but we believe they are dating ?

by Anonymousreply 519February 9, 2018 4:25 PM

R517 I thought she was selling cosmetics ...

by Anonymousreply 520February 9, 2018 4:28 PM

r520 Oh yes! The Avon lady...

by Anonymousreply 521February 9, 2018 4:32 PM

[quote]I am not a troll ...I just have a different point of view. William Shatner calls people disagreeing with him trolls , like you do ...

Uh, no. Trolls are posters who are caught lying, misrepresenting or talking to themselves. You've been busted many times doing all three.

by Anonymousreply 522February 9, 2018 5:03 PM

Trolls are also PR shills and shit stirrers who are deliberately trying to derail the thread.

by Anonymousreply 523February 9, 2018 5:05 PM

It seems that the SHAMzie resident troll is back. Let's remind how she has contradicted herself in these Sam threads:

[quote]Yes but you don't sleep with him ...MM does .

[quote]Sam and Mackenzie together last night IS believable because there is a picture . Just because it is real life , not fantasy.

But lately, the troll has changed her mind, calls MM, 'the beard' and has posted comments like these:

[quote]I have some doubts about Heughan and Mauzy 's relationship because I think you are right about a lot of things .

As R426 said to this shamzie troll:

[quote]You've been stating your lies as facts and bashing other posters from day one. Now, you think you can just say, "Nevermind!" as if nothing happened. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You have left a stinking trail of wreckage in your wake. You owe people some apologies around here.

[quote] Here's a suggestion for your apology: "I admit that I was using my former PR experience to deliberately misinform the readers of this thread. I was impugning the integrity of the other posters and repeating everything almost word-for-word that I read on Shamzie blogs. Now, I see that I was wrong. I humbly apologize for pushing the PR fauxmance and insulting people on DL. From now on, I promise to stop using this forum to spread lies and abuse. In the future, I will treat other posters with respect and make myself useful by sharing information of interest to LGBT people related to the thread topic or lurk quietly and educate myself."

by Anonymousreply 524February 9, 2018 7:57 PM

[quote]Trolls are also PR shills and shit stirrers who are deliberately trying to derail the thread.

The timing of the shamzie troll is suspicious. I think that R523 is RIGHT so going back to topic:

New blind item posted at CDaN. THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 08, 2018

Blind Item #14

"Our favorite foreign born closeted A- list pay cable actor couldn't decide whether he really wanted a beard again. Meanwhile, the unemployed actress he calls his beard has been real dating a NFL player and that is who she spent all the holidays with. Well, apparently money talks and our actor was not getting the publicity he gets when they are together, so she is dipping her toe back in the water and meeting him on his side of the ocean. The thing is though, the NFL player is still her boyfriend and on that side of the ocean too with her, so I am not sure how this is all going to play out." POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 12:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525February 9, 2018 8:09 PM

Why does Enty keep calling Sam A-list? He only did one single relatively known tv show with quite specific audience. Heughan is C-list at best.

by Anonymousreply 526February 9, 2018 9:46 PM

I guess Enty thinks that Sam is A-list in the cable TV world.

Actor is burying himself even more deeply in the closet This A- list pay cable actor is burying himself even more deeply in the closet.

He doesn’t even want to see a trickle of light because he knows he won’t land that long running franchise if there is even a hint of homosexuality wafting over him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527February 9, 2018 10:00 PM

r524, you pay too much attention to every single middle-aged homophobic fanfrau who consider herself a paladin of light, a protector of Sammy's honor fighting against sinful evil gays. These tedious verbal battles with homophobes are exausting and pointless.

by Anonymousreply 528February 9, 2018 10:00 PM

Enty also calls Sam 'foreign born pay cable actor'.

FOXELLA.- Nothing like getting a free $5000 watch for being a beard

Nothing like getting a free $5000 watch for being a beard for the night earlier this week to this foreign born pay cable actor on a very hit show for this particular pay cable network.

MacKenzie Mauzy Sam Heughan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529February 9, 2018 10:04 PM

r527, I actually don't think gay rumours hurt his career that much. Every male actor has them if he's not as ugly as Hiddleston. Heughan should focus on his acting skills instead of creepy bearding and trying to appease his grotesque fans. Getting a new agent may be a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 530February 9, 2018 10:10 PM

The beard has a job, it's just not acting.

by Anonymousreply 531February 9, 2018 10:11 PM

r524. The problem of the troll is. His only purpose is to stir the pot. There was never a post including something thoughtful or intelligent or new. The troll is not interested in any discussion. The troll is only here to get us angry.

by Anonymousreply 532February 9, 2018 10:21 PM

R532

Intelligent or new ...let me think ...oh I know ! Like 26 delusional threads about Sam Heughan being gay ?

by Anonymousreply 533February 9, 2018 11:18 PM

Which is the proof of my theory. The troll is really dumb. Wondering which of the multiple personalities is on duty tonight.

by Anonymousreply 534February 9, 2018 11:26 PM

R534 The more I read your comments the more I think your theory about Sam being gay is ridiculous.

Wondering who is dumb ...

by Anonymousreply 535February 10, 2018 12:15 AM

R535 wrote:

[quote]the beard is in Scotland

by Anonymousreply 536February 10, 2018 12:30 AM

In CDAN, Sam is also known as 'our favorite closeted pay cable actor':

FOXELLA.- As if he would say that if it was real.

"Our favorite closeted pay cable actor threw his beard under a bus during a recent interview and admitted he doesn’t really care what people say about her. Yeah, as if he would say that if it was real."

Sam Heughan – Outlander

MacKenzie Mauzy

by Anonymousreply 537February 10, 2018 12:37 AM

For the troll.

SHAMzie, how this PR fuckery started:

[quote]FOXELLA.- About once a month or so she is called to action and will show up somewhere with the actor. "At some point, even Kristen Stewart gave up the shell game. It becomes so hard to juggle all your stories and pseudo relationships and everything else for the media and social media and interviews and red carpets that you just say f**k it and come out. This actor needs to do just that. I have written about this actor a couple of times in the past about his closet struggles, but he has taken this to a whole new level.Foreign born. Tall. Good looking. For the most part in his career he has struggled. That is until a few years ago when he got the lead in this pay cable series that shows no signs of ending for the foreseeable future. Suddenly his secret life actually mattered.I have written before about his people scrubbing his social media clean of all those weekend flings with guys. They think he needs to be a virile heterosexual to keep getting these types of roles. Last year around this time, his female co-star got tired of being called his girlfriend because they weren’t. It wasn’t even a bearding thing. His people just picked her and leaked story after story about how they were a couple. She forced our actor to do a joint interview and in that interview declare they were not a couple. Her boyfriend was getting really upset."

[quote]"Meanwhile, our actor spent much of the spring and early summer traveling the world with his boyfriend but he is always referred to as a friend in photos. After this travel spree, the boyfriend was pushed out of the way because too many people were asking too many questions. The boyfriend was asked to scrub his social media which he did. Imagine just scrubbing your entire life because your boyfriend can’t admit who he is and wants you to play along. So, you need a new beard.Who do you pick?"

[quote]"Well, if you are the people of our actor, they found someone who needs the publicity to reignite her failed acting career. A former soap actress who thought she was way better than soaps who found out that was not the case. An actress who has a boyfriend. Whether she started dating that boyfriend while she was still married is up for debate. She had a lot of success in soaps. Not so much outside them. Her last best shot was some network show where she had a recurring role before the show was quickly canceled. With a boyfriend on board with the game, our actress started popping up on the actor’s social media. Simultaneously, the 'coupl'e would get randomly photographed at events and random places. Who was taking these photos? Not fans. Nope. It was producers of the pay cable show and PR people and voila they would show up on message boards for the show. Most of the time she lives with her boyfriend in the US. About once a month or so though she is called to action and will show up somewhere with the actor. Oh, and hey, get “randomly” photographed. She did accompany him to a big award show but stayed at a hotel while he stayed at his home. She flew home the morning after the awards with a nice big payday in her bank account."

Sam Heughan Co-star: Caitriona Balfe Beard: Mackenzie Mauzy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538February 10, 2018 12:49 AM

r538. Many thanks for your research and for posting that again.

I ve found DL and this thread when looking for "Sam Heughan gay" . probably two years ago.

Since that time, i am posting here.

I am an Insider for PR, because that is my job for a long time. I have written about who i know and for what a couple of times here.

I know, that Sam is gay. I know it because coincidentally i am since 35 years in the LBTG world.

To make a long story short: I have met Freddy Mercury in Munich at a gay bar, with his Muse Barbara Valentin. So I know what i am talking about.

Sam Heughan being gay is common sense. And no big secret in the community.

by Anonymousreply 539February 10, 2018 9:37 PM

R539 Can you prove that ?

by Anonymousreply 540February 10, 2018 10:25 PM

R538 Have you read the comments after the foxella post ? And about DL ?

by Anonymousreply 541February 10, 2018 10:30 PM

There is a reason that trolls like r490 are not welcome here.

Find whatever proof about Sam Heughan sexual prefers yourself.

But, please do us here the favour to never post again. Do not offend us and all the intelligent loving Sam people her.

by Anonymousreply 542February 10, 2018 10:43 PM

R542 Very intelligent indeed !

by Anonymousreply 543February 10, 2018 11:07 PM

R543 You love him ? By accusing him to be a liar about his sexuality? By destroying his credibility ? He is 37 years old and very down to earth , he is much more intelligent than that . If he is gay , and if it is not a secret , why don't you give us a proof instead of asking me to shut up ? You have no proof, because Sam gay is a false rumor .

by Anonymousreply 544February 10, 2018 11:17 PM

The thing is that DL isn't trying to prove anything. Not saying there aren't silly things being written here, because it's an anonymous message board so of course there are, but the general ethos to observe, comment, and snark.

The other thing is that while DL isn't always right, it's more right than not right about closeted celebrities. When rumors and conversations persist in the gay community over time about certain actors and athletes, I tend to believe them more than not. That's not proof, but it suffices for a working assumption. There may never be proof for some of them, depending on the level of closeting, which can range from a red carpet date to long-term hetero marriage and kids. Although it's getting harder to keep secrets in the social media age, which is itself only 10-15 years old. And, thankfully, it's getting easier to be gay in our world, in fits and starts, although that change hasn't hit Hollywood casting yet.

I myself don't have patience for comments about how gay Heughan looks (as "proof" anyway) or who likes whom on social media as "proof" of anything. I assume that if he's bearding that there will be those kind of likes on social media and visits and photos taken. I do think the overall patterns of PR involvement are interesting - where photos appear, what the narrative is, what Heughan is careful to say or not say. It's interesting to compare the strategies to other closeting strategies of other lesbian or gay celebrities, and also to see how those strategies are changing given social media. Anyone who's been paying attention - and DL has - can see the patterns. Because closet strategies have been around for a long, long time, albeit evolving as media and attitudes have changed. The idea that Heughan and Balfe were a secret couple never made any sense on any level - for them, for the people with money invested in them. But closeting a gay actor who is playing a straight romantic lead? That's fucking common, and there are patterns for it. When I see the patterns, I assume smoke = fire.

And those patterns explain a lot of the "off" behavior swirling around these particular actors - why they publicly flirt (Will and Grace, and for him, for awhile, selling HeteroHeughan); why every time there is talk about their romantic lives it gets awkward (mainly because there is a pink elephant in the room for one of them); why all those awkward photos appear every few months of him and the beard, but not so much of Balfe and her actual guy, now fiance. If Heughan was really hetero this would be so much easier and not at all awkward.

by Anonymousreply 545February 10, 2018 11:20 PM

@543 it's not about accusing Sam Heughan of lying. Or, it is sort of, but in a long historical context of closeting in Hollywood and in society in general for hundreds of years. So while we would cheer him on and say good things about his personal integrity if he did come out, we also understand that this is a systemic issue and one that many, many other actors have navigated and are navigating in order to have careers in a backward industry that, ironically, completely depends upon gay talent and labor. It will take people coming out, and ultimately a movement like #metoo, to break down those closet walls.

by Anonymousreply 546February 10, 2018 11:25 PM

R545 r546 Thank you for your argued and polite responses .

by Anonymousreply 547February 10, 2018 11:39 PM

r545 and r546. I appreciate your long and thoughtful posts. As I have said before, I know that Sam is gay and that he never denied it.

Everything written on their SM is for public, because that is their job and their income. Before OL Balfe and Heughan were jobless actors barely able to pay their rents.

by Anonymousreply 548February 10, 2018 11:41 PM

Oh. r547 is our long time troll with the multiple personality. Now on duty: Yes I believe that Sam is gay

by Anonymousreply 549February 10, 2018 11:52 PM

R549 Never said that ! Just said thank you because they responded politely to my question... Stop being agressive please. I am pretty sure you are a shipper . You seem very frustrated and angry !

by Anonymousreply 550February 11, 2018 12:15 AM

Something to think about. In the last days Barbour has thrown a lot of new never published pictures from elder photo campaigns with Sam on the market. Question: Why and why now?

No more OL after S4? Capitalizing Sam?

by Anonymousreply 551February 11, 2018 12:16 AM

r551 It’s because the last batch of photos, with an all male ‘cast’ , started up those pesky rumours again....

by Anonymousreply 552February 11, 2018 6:24 AM

r552. Sounds logical for the moment.

My thoughts are,that there is something ending.

Sam is busy filming S4. They do their every day job as actors and doing fanservice on set. The production must be past of filming half of S4. And there is still no announcement of more seasons to come.

Every more week with no annoncement of a S5 ore more gives me the feeling, that Starz will cancel OL. So no more OL for Sam and no beard necessary in the future for selling him as the hetero scottish hunk.

Which I think he already knows and is following this path since September 2017. The appearance of MM in Scotland was not planned by his PR. It happened incidentally and was never in his playbook. She was there for other reasons, and before it ran out of hand, the PR tried to make the best out of it, which culminated in the taxi line pic, where Sam obviously was more interested in his phone, than into Mackenzie.

by Anonymousreply 553February 11, 2018 10:49 AM

r553 Re Outlander, the story is basically done by book 4. Subsequent books meander and are convoluted in need of a strong editor. RDM could veer from the books, take the story in a better direction and suffer the wrath of the books loyal and very vocal fans. It’s better to end it naturally at this point. S3 was bumpy at best in storytelling and acting. I don’t know if it was the strain starting to tell on both leads. Their PR reps are certainly piss poor. Let balfe go full tilt after the career she craves and let Sam decide whether to stay closeted for a chance at HW, or come out and live his personal life out of the cave he says he’s in being controlled by the HW/TV machine

by Anonymousreply 554February 11, 2018 1:08 PM

R553 You think they are frenching all the time ? She is talking to someone behind Sam , he is looking at his phone ...A picture is taken at the same moment , so what ? Why would she come to Scotland then ? They went to The Lone Bellow's concert together, they were spotted together in Glasgow waiting for a taxi , a normal couple life . Juste one picture in one week ? very strange for a PR stunt . Mackenzie likes more and more Sam's tweets and IG . She is following David Berry , Tommy Young from EDA gym ...she liked Richroll's tweet just after Sam retweeted it yesterday and posted it on his FB. There is many interactions between them .

by Anonymousreply 555February 11, 2018 2:47 PM

f555 Oh just go away...

by Anonymousreply 556February 11, 2018 2:49 PM

There ARE ...sorry

by Anonymousreply 557February 11, 2018 3:04 PM

Sm likes and follows do not a relationship make. She is as big a troll as you are. She has nothing going for her and this is how she tries to stay relevant on her sm. She leeches off the OL fandom and his friends because nobody else cares what she does. Her trip to the UK was for a reason other than Sam and she wasn't alone. Sam looked uninterested in that photo and on his phone as akways. Just as he was on twitter all during the middle of the night. What a romance!

by Anonymousreply 558February 11, 2018 3:06 PM

R558 Are you the Flutist Kim ? Sounds like her ...The worst shipper ever .

by Anonymousreply 559February 11, 2018 3:10 PM

Maybe R555 is MM? 😬. Clueless as always.

by Anonymousreply 560February 11, 2018 3:25 PM

r555 It’s getting tedious trying to explain how real relationships work. It’s not about how many tweets you like. Can you get that into your thick scull once and for all and not keep reporting back here every time Sam or the beard twiddle their digits ?

by Anonymousreply 561February 11, 2018 4:04 PM

Skull. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 562February 11, 2018 4:18 PM

The beard flew coach and rode in taxis, which the dumb troll conveniently ignores no matter how many times it's repeated. Where's the first class ticket? The driver? The Audi, courtesy of her millionaire 'boyfriend' who can certainly spring for it once every, what, four months?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563February 11, 2018 4:19 PM

[R563] They're saving for the wedding lololol

by Anonymousreply 564February 11, 2018 4:33 PM

r563 Aah. Bless.

by Anonymousreply 565February 11, 2018 4:37 PM

R55, and no one saw Sam at the Lone Bellow concert (with or without the beard) -- and he certainly didn't say he attended. Again, an ambiguous video posted by MM from the concert floor isn't a testament of their love.

by Anonymousreply 566February 11, 2018 4:42 PM

I come to this thread for the sheer joy of watching a writhing pit of flabby, slack-pussied white bitches trying to out-squirt the other bitch. Come on, you whores, let your flange-juice FLY!

by Anonymousreply 567February 11, 2018 4:42 PM

R563 Stop being rude please ! Thanks

by Anonymousreply 568February 11, 2018 4:52 PM

R567 Wow ! Very classy gay people !

by Anonymousreply 569February 11, 2018 4:54 PM

r567 Misogynistic , shit stirring troll then ?

by Anonymousreply 570February 11, 2018 5:01 PM

I think they are simple and down to earth persons. Easier to go to a concert by taking a taxi , carparks are crowded all the time .

by Anonymousreply 571February 11, 2018 5:02 PM

Oh, calm your flaps, R570/R569. Just get on with the frau-cuntery, you pathetic wastes of ovarian-smeg. WRESTLE! FIGHT! SLAP THOSE FLACCID TITTIES ON YOUR EXPANDED GUTS!

by Anonymousreply 572February 11, 2018 5:04 PM

Seriously R571?

by Anonymousreply 573February 11, 2018 5:06 PM

R573 More serious than your theory

by Anonymousreply 574February 11, 2018 5:13 PM

r572 Is that you, Sam?

by Anonymousreply 575February 11, 2018 5:25 PM

No, it's me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576February 11, 2018 5:44 PM

r576. Probably the pic Sam is most regretting. Remember when the little fat guy was trying to get Sams attention, with posting the hat and asking, when Sam will be wearing it again and never got a response?

by Anonymousreply 577February 11, 2018 5:52 PM

No, it's me!

My use of CAPS-LOCK It's a dead giveaway! Not that self-loathing homophobe with his flabby tits on his belly who despises Heughan's fanbase of overweight middle aged cunts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578February 11, 2018 5:54 PM

Sam should have never let Camuso ‘have his hat.,’ ahem. That was a mistake we’ve all been paying for, ever since.

by Anonymousreply 579February 11, 2018 6:11 PM

It seems that today, Sam has been at the Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh watching Scotland-France rugby match:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580February 11, 2018 6:26 PM

R580 And nobody took a picture of him ? Oh wait, nobody did at the Lone Bellow's concert either . And everybody thinks on this thread that's because he was not there . But today no picture but sure he was at Murrayfield Stadium ! Or course he was and he was at the Lone Bellow concert too .

by Anonymousreply 581February 11, 2018 6:33 PM

I wrote 'it seems'. If he was really at the match, there will be MORE pics.

The shamzie troll at R581 has posted almost 90 comments in this thread. 90.

GAY Sam for her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582February 11, 2018 6:49 PM

f581 Haven’t you gone yet? Way past your bedtime.

by Anonymousreply 583February 11, 2018 6:55 PM

r580 If he was there he didn’t have a very good seat . Lol.

by Anonymousreply 584February 11, 2018 6:57 PM

R582 Congrats ! you can count to 90 at least , there is hope ... Waiting for the Murrayfield pictures !

by Anonymousreply 585February 11, 2018 7:07 PM

R580, Sam did not post a pic on his Insta from the Lone Bellow concert. Only the beard did. He never mentioned the concert. He is mentioning the game, and it seems he is posting a pic from it. Big difference.

by Anonymousreply 586February 11, 2018 7:45 PM

R586 Sorry but he liked the Lone Bellow's post the day before their concert in Glasgow . And today, this is just a picture in Murrayfield Stadium , anybody could have taken it . When MM posts a picture and says " I was there " , that is not true . When Sam does , no doubt he was there . Why ?

by Anonymousreply 587February 11, 2018 7:57 PM

As r584 said. If he took the picture in the stadium he was not in a VIP Lounge at that time, where he probably has access to. For sure his driver Davie was there, because he posted a selfie. Maybe David took the pic.

by Anonymousreply 588February 11, 2018 8:03 PM

R587, so what? Liking a post by a band the day before their concert does not indicate he was at the concert with MM. Sam did not post a pic on his Insta of the concert.

by Anonymousreply 589February 11, 2018 8:09 PM

r3, where is this quote from? I've been here since thread ~3 and I don't remember it.

by Anonymousreply 590February 11, 2018 8:14 PM

[quote] so what? Liking a post by a band the day before their concert does not indicate he was at the concert with MM. Sam did not post a pic on his Insta of the concert.

EXACTLY. Liking the post the day BEFORE reeks more of a PR stunt. Lets not forget that the person who took the taxi line pic is a member of Angela Sasso FB and Sam was talking to Angela the day before. And then, the pic was quickly removed and landed -of all the places- in Purv's lap....xd

Just like when Sam posted a pic of himself pointing to a map of Georgia BEFORE the infamous 'private' wedding in Georgia......

by Anonymousreply 591February 11, 2018 8:18 PM

R591 why are those pictures removed if this is a PR stunt ?

by Anonymousreply 592February 11, 2018 8:23 PM

Because supposedly, it's one of the rules of that FB........ ;)) , The fact that pic landed in Purv's lap is a proof of being a PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 593February 11, 2018 8:30 PM

R591, they were removed because you and your die-hard "Cinderfella Sam loves Mauzy" fraus tattle on each other when something "personal" is posted on the MPC FB group or downloaded and shared outside the group. But the real intent of the photo was for it to end up on Purv's tumblr -- which it did, and from where it was spread via reblogs.

There is a reason Sam is deliberately ambiguous about his love relationships and has never uttered a SOs name or been photographed with them other than staged events. In all honesty, he's not that famous that he can't be more natural about his love life -- unless he is concerned that others will judge him for it. And by the incessant posts that you continue to make about Sam and his true love MM, he is right -- it seems many of his fans would not accept it if he revealed he is gay. You prove it with every one of your post.

by Anonymousreply 594February 11, 2018 8:35 PM

Great post, R594.

The SHAMzie troll has almost reached 100 comments in this thread!. 100 posts of SHAMzie PR fuckery...

She is either very insecure about her 'epic love' or she is a PR shill.

by Anonymousreply 595February 11, 2018 8:56 PM

R594 He is ambiguous because you constantly insult her girlfriend each time they are together. They are a couple and you cannot stand it . He is not gay , never was and never will !

by Anonymousreply 596February 11, 2018 8:56 PM

R595 A lot of time wasted counting posts ! What about doing something more intelligent ? Very difficult isn't it ? I think you are very insecure because there is no doubt about Sam and Mackenzie's relationship anymore . Sam is in Scotland because he is working , once OL is over he'll certainly move to LA and they will have a normal couple life .

by Anonymousreply 597February 11, 2018 9:11 PM

r596 If that is what you really believe, why are you here reading about him being gay? You are so homophobic that you would rather him be with a tinsel town, shallow, attention seeking , fake blonde than a man . Give me gay Sam any day.

by Anonymousreply 598February 11, 2018 9:11 PM

Hey gals, where can I get paid for proving people in the internet their favourite gay actor is straight? I'm so broke I'll do my best I swear! I can be very convincing.

by Anonymousreply 599February 11, 2018 9:14 PM

r597 I think the words ‘normal couple life’ gives the game away. WTF is that?

by Anonymousreply 600February 11, 2018 9:14 PM

Sam and Fergus ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601February 11, 2018 9:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!