Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer Part 9

Luca shows Armie videos on how to act if he wins a Golden Globe.

Meanwhile, Mrs Hammer livestreams her ultrasound.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 5, 2018 11:19 AM

Part 8

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 31, 2017 12:55 AM

Barefoot, on a Christmas card? How pretentious and tacky.

by Anonymousreply 2December 31, 2017 12:57 AM

Not as tacky as the fact that he sent them to the Hollywood Foreign Press.

by Anonymousreply 3December 31, 2017 12:59 AM

I love how when a new thread starts we act as if all talk from threads previous has been expunged from our memory. How many times have we discussed the holiday card.

Lol @ OPs ultrasound comment.

by Anonymousreply 4December 31, 2017 1:57 AM

I never noticed Armie's "fuck". Is Timmy's cuteness adorably exasperating?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 31, 2017 2:23 AM

Responding to AH Part 8 post from Response 593:

[quote]Quite a few have been recounted here just today.

It seems to me you are arguing for the sake of arguing at this point. A few people here find certain interactions between these two possibly not platonic. Others think it's a friendship but with romantic feelings. You obviously disagree, and that's fine, but nobody's 'twisting' interactions to make them weird, they just are. The people that say there might be romantic feelings between A/T are far more open minded and willing to accept that it may all just be platonic. The other side is instead up in arms at the mere suggestion they might have a crush on each other, and idk dude, you do you. Unless you DO have a crystal ball and it's told you they only ever plait each other's braids and sing kumbaya, you're just as in the dark as everyone else.

At the end of the day it's nothing to us, though. They are very good friends, love spending time together, end of. Beyond that, it's all speculation.[quote]

Thank you for this. I'm one of the few commenters who have had my comments "liked" and received warm responses especially in light of my support of the high probability that there is more going on between Timothée and Armie than meets the eye. There are those people who simply don't want to entertain the idea that two men who worked so closely together in portraying lovers on a well received film, cannot possibly have something flourish between the two of them off screen. For them to have such dynamic chemistry in the film, and having that same energy in interviews, live and in print, solo or with each other, is something that we cannot deny. I think it's safe to presume that since most of us here at DL follow celebrities more than the average person, we know they tend to be much more experimental and more emotionally and sexually expressive than the average person. If so many well documented affairs occur between male and female stars, surely it's safe to presume, even with all the cutesy evidence that both Timmy and Armie have given us, that the most reasonable among us can deduct that they are more that brotherly friends.

Sure, Armie can play Hallmark Father of the year with his cute family; gotta keep up appearances and keep rumors at bay. But I think Armie and Timmy are more than friends and we'll most likely will never get any hard core evidence shy of Timmy accidentally spilling the beans by accident one day. So for those of us who are like me and strongly think that Armie and Timmy are more than friends, keep at it, where there's smoke, there's fire.

And for those of you who can't see the clues or refuse to open your minds, oh well, welcome to a gay gossip community where your hetero-normative narrow thinking has blinded you to the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 6December 31, 2017 3:40 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 31, 2017 5:21 AM

Poor Luca at R7's link. Just a couple of inches from paradise...

by Anonymousreply 8December 31, 2017 6:01 AM

/ / /

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 31, 2017 6:24 AM

Photo @ R7

Make no mistake, that is the posturing of a top addressing his bottom, and Armie with his hands in his pockets is in a subordinate position.

Luca didn't followed Armie like a hawk during film out of nothing...and he is definitely not the one putting out.

by Anonymousreply 10December 31, 2017 6:39 AM

Oh my fucking god R9. Are you serious? Where is that photo from?

Luca is in the protector position. Yup, Armie has found his daddy.

by Anonymousreply 11December 31, 2017 6:44 AM

^^ From Timothee's Snapchat or Instagram vid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 31, 2017 7:01 AM

R9's photo made my jaw drop.

Luca is holding the man he's been obsessed with since 2008 in his arms there. Think about that. And of course, Liz appears to be clueless.

by Anonymousreply 13December 31, 2017 7:03 AM

Guys be serious, of course that was staged

by Anonymousreply 14December 31, 2017 8:48 AM

[QUOTE]welcome to a gay gossip community where your hetero-normative narrow thinking has blinded you to the obvious

Haha, this is as stupid an argument as those who claim people who don't agree with their ship are self-loathing. You know what's really hetero-normative? Making two straight men the subject of your weird fantasies rather than supporting actual out gay men. So don't you dare act pious, because the truth is that if either of these guys actually came out as bi or gay, you fraus would disappear from these threads and find another straight guy to worship.

by Anonymousreply 15December 31, 2017 9:02 AM

Also, since you shippers can't cope with people not agreeing with you - why not create your own shipping thread? Then you can all agree with each other in peace, and those of us who just like Armie/Timothee can read these threads without the eye-rolling experience of reading your latest theories and being told (by straight women!) that we're bad gay people for not believing in made up Tumblr-esque bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 16December 31, 2017 9:07 AM

R5

[quote]I never noticed Armie's "fuck". Is Timmy's cuteness adorably exasperating?

Why adorably? Maybe it's just exasperating?

by Anonymousreply 17December 31, 2017 9:12 AM

Here’s some food for thought: Luca’s half-bald head is very similar to Armie’s own father’s (and Armie’s hair is also beginning to retreat based on r7 photo)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 31, 2017 9:52 AM

armie is so dam good in this movie.

hoping he gets lots of attention and awards!

bless you mr hammer: you are glorious.

by Anonymousreply 19December 31, 2017 10:07 AM

I can hardly stand the massive second-hand embarrassment I feel when I read the fraus and their puerile eagerness to teach us gay men the ways of their ship.

'Where there's smoke there's fire' says the frau, conveniently forgetting that the fire is fan-made and has no basis in reality.

These threads used to be fun, and for gay men, alas...

by Anonymousreply 20December 31, 2017 10:08 AM

R18 have Hammer men never heard of SPF? His dad's as red as a tomato.

by Anonymousreply 21December 31, 2017 10:50 AM

The "fire" is PR. Happens with every movie. Even during Man from uncle Armie and Cavill would make jokes about being in love and being friends. There are people who belive they had an affair. Nothing new is happening here. Stupid will always be stupid.

by Anonymousreply 22December 31, 2017 10:51 AM

[QUOTE]These threads used to be fun, and for gay men, alas...

That's my main issue with this shipping stuff. I wouldn't have a problem with it if they weren't accusing anyone who doesn't believe it of being self-loathing or hetero-normative or not a proper gay man and so on.

by Anonymousreply 23December 31, 2017 10:55 AM

Can we take a moment to appreciate Armie Hammer's back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 31, 2017 3:41 PM

Sorry, kind of spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't seen the movie ^^^

by Anonymousreply 25December 31, 2017 3:42 PM

I love Armie's back and his waist in CMBYN… le sigh...

by Anonymousreply 26December 31, 2017 4:17 PM

What's with his dirty feet? Did he just crawl out of a grave before the photo shoot? Is he a zombie?

by Anonymousreply 27December 31, 2017 4:28 PM

He was running out of anecdotes so was trying to get ringworm again

by Anonymousreply 28December 31, 2017 4:30 PM

R24 that's Armie's best scene in the film. What a glorious back.

Timmy really is/and might end up being his best co-star of Armie's career. Very rarely do I enjoy sequels, or encourage them to be made, but this is one of those rare times when the chemistry is so right that I wish it was a series and not just a movie.

Kudos to Luca because this was great casting.

by Anonymousreply 29December 31, 2017 4:41 PM

I'm still on the fence about a sequel but I would like to see Armie and Timothée as co-stars again. They are pretty great together.

by Anonymousreply 30December 31, 2017 4:46 PM

I would like to see them together in other movies, unrelated to CMBYN, as well.

by Anonymousreply 31December 31, 2017 7:38 PM

Me too, I hope they become a duo like Leo/Kate, Johnny/Helena, or Matt/Ben or sth. I'd watch them in anything, lmao.

by Anonymousreply 32December 31, 2017 7:40 PM

Yes, exactly! They have such a great chemistry...it would be a waste not to see it again on screen.

by Anonymousreply 33December 31, 2017 7:58 PM

Bwahahahaha! You’ll never see them onscreen together again.

by Anonymousreply 34December 31, 2017 8:02 PM

...Okay? You're such a nice one, aren't you.

by Anonymousreply 35December 31, 2017 8:07 PM

Would love to see them in a present day setting

by Anonymousreply 36December 31, 2017 8:21 PM

Luca reuses the same actors a lot so even if a sequel didn't end up happening it wouldn't surprise me to see them in one of his films again.

by Anonymousreply 37December 31, 2017 8:44 PM

New' Year's Eve in Bahamas...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 31, 2017 8:48 PM

R34 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 39December 31, 2017 8:51 PM

R39 Why? What is there to suggest that they would never do a film together again?

by Anonymousreply 40December 31, 2017 8:52 PM

Lets bite.

The reason for that is:

a) they secretly hate each other? b) their agents won't let them? c) despite appearances they don't wanna be 'shipped'?

Since you know they won't ever star in anything together, you must also know the reason.

by Anonymousreply 41December 31, 2017 8:54 PM

I'm extremely jealous of Armie's wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 42December 31, 2017 8:56 PM

In an interview Armie said he would be 'seriously depressed' if he had to wait ten years to make another film with Timothée again.

by Anonymousreply 43December 31, 2017 8:56 PM

R42 Same

by Anonymousreply 44December 31, 2017 8:59 PM

R42 I understand being jealous of his wife but his kids? Why?

by Anonymousreply 45December 31, 2017 9:00 PM

I'm a guy and my legs are much better than Elizabeth's, it's a shame that I'd be unable to make him realise this.

by Anonymousreply 46December 31, 2017 9:01 PM

well, r45, they are close to his body and get his time.

by Anonymousreply 47December 31, 2017 9:01 PM

Personally, the wife because she gets to fuck Armie Hammer and the kids because they get to build sand castles in the Bahamas with their rich parents.

by Anonymousreply 48December 31, 2017 9:02 PM

Could they be more perfect ugh

by Anonymousreply 49December 31, 2017 9:06 PM

Mrs H is almost 5"10 if anyone is wondering. And her HUSBAND is 6"5. And she's on a DOWNWARD SLOPE thus must maintain the perfect spousal ratio by tiptoeing (stole that from someone on an earlier thread - thanks).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 31, 2017 9:21 PM

Wait I fucked up the units and now I look silly. Obvs she's not 5 inches 10 whatever.

by Anonymousreply 51December 31, 2017 9:22 PM

Well I must say that I applaud her effort, way to go Mrs. H!

by Anonymousreply 52December 31, 2017 9:25 PM

How has she had two kids?! Where did she put them??

by Anonymousreply 53December 31, 2017 9:30 PM

She seems to have lost some weight, I hate to admit it but obviously I was wrong, she wasn't pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 54December 31, 2017 9:38 PM

I honestly don't get how she can physically carry them. They're so big and she's super skinny.

by Anonymousreply 55December 31, 2017 9:38 PM

She definitely was pregnant. If she’s not anymore, she miscarried. Or it was an ovarian cyst.

by Anonymousreply 56December 31, 2017 10:11 PM

R24 that's an amazing GIF.

by Anonymousreply 57December 31, 2017 10:14 PM

by Anonymousreply 58December 31, 2017 10:18 PM

R50 picture perfect family. Armie must be happy and proud

He has everything the way he wants it. He possibly has his fun on the side, like many men do and the perfect wife that deals with everything and makes sure things run smoothly.

by Anonymousreply 59December 31, 2017 10:57 PM

LOL Let’s just pretend he didn’t run away on Father’s Day to go be with Luca.

by Anonymousreply 60December 31, 2017 11:02 PM

I'm a little disappointed that he hasn't flown to Italy for the New Year as well R60

by Anonymousreply 61December 31, 2017 11:03 PM

It’s cold and snowy in Lombardy now, so no al fresco lovemaking.

by Anonymousreply 62December 31, 2017 11:09 PM

Hahaha, in fact, here in Lombardy weather is always shitty!!

by Anonymousreply 63December 31, 2017 11:11 PM

I wonder how Luca's partner feels about Luca's feelings for Armie.

by Anonymousreply 64December 31, 2017 11:12 PM

I wonder how Armie’s partner feels about Armie’s feelings for Luca.

by Anonymousreply 65December 31, 2017 11:14 PM

im so obsessed with armie after viewing CMBYN that im watchiing all his films.

Blackout is good, Mine excellent and now im viewing the loathed Lone Ranger: it aint bad!!!

he looks georgous, his butch voice and sardonic delivery stir my loins....

by Anonymousreply 66December 31, 2017 11:18 PM

Happy new year to my fellow British DLers!!

R66 I just rewatched The Social Network the other day because of him and I can certainly see why Luca was taken with him back then. Two times the magic is just too much to resist!

by Anonymousreply 67December 31, 2017 11:24 PM

I seriously believe that Luca's partner was primarily chosen by our beloved director because he's, psychically speaking, a cheaper version of Armie.

by Anonymousreply 68December 31, 2017 11:26 PM

*physically, sorry. Alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 69December 31, 2017 11:28 PM

R68 I really don't think Luca's obsession stretches this far. He most likely simply has a type.

by Anonymousreply 70December 31, 2017 11:29 PM

Do we know of any of Luca's other obsessions? I doubt Armie's his one and only desire.

by Anonymousreply 71December 31, 2017 11:31 PM

Maybe Matthias Schoenaerts R71 ? He was cast in A Bigger Splash and it can't have been because of his acting proficiency.

by Anonymousreply 72December 31, 2017 11:33 PM

I think Armie and Timmy will work on another project together. It may be years down the line, but if they enjoyed working together on Call Me, they'll figure out a way to work with each other again on a different project.

by Anonymousreply 73December 31, 2017 11:34 PM

Yeah he definitely has a type (Matthias Schoenaerts below)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 31, 2017 11:45 PM

I choose to live life as an Italian film director.

by Anonymousreply 75December 31, 2017 11:47 PM

Can I be an Italian film director too, he's living the life

by Anonymousreply 76December 31, 2017 11:48 PM

Schoenaerts is a fine actor and fucking hot. Lucky Luca....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 1, 2018 12:05 AM

Luca wins

by Anonymousreply 78January 1, 2018 12:25 AM

I wonder if this is one of the scenes where they had to digitally remove Armie's balls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 1, 2018 1:15 AM

R79, I see vagina.......

by Anonymousreply 80January 1, 2018 1:40 AM

I think there's padding in that R79

by Anonymousreply 81January 1, 2018 5:10 AM

imagine suckin on armie's big nuts.

bending on knee to worship his cock, and balls and hole.

bending to his every wish.

he demands alot

and he gets it.

sir.

by Anonymousreply 82January 1, 2018 5:21 AM

Luca found the thread I see.

by Anonymousreply 83January 1, 2018 11:28 AM

Not a huge fan. Generically handsome. Ageing rapidly. Too tall. A bit goofy. Not super intelligent. No rhythm. Very little style. Limited acting range. Too hell-bent on 'making it'.

One big 'meh' from me.

by Anonymousreply 84January 1, 2018 11:32 AM

I do agree that he's ageing a bit too fast and, while he's still peak hot, somebody should remind him that he needs his looks to endure the test of time so he should try to eat better, drink less alcohol and hydrate and protect his skin. I'm surprised that Elizabeth, being the one who's more driven and businesslike in the family, hasn't fixed that for him. Maybe he's less dependent than he seems.

by Anonymousreply 85January 1, 2018 11:47 AM

Maybe he's less obedient than he seems

by Anonymousreply 86January 1, 2018 12:43 PM

Armie has weird feet and his legs are too skinny.

by Anonymousreply 87January 1, 2018 12:47 PM

Armie suits my hot mouth just fine.

by Anonymousreply 88January 1, 2018 1:01 PM

Whatever happened with that blind about some forgotten handcuffs at some hotel, that was supposedly about Armie? If it was about him, when did that happen and was he staying with Elizabeth around that time?

by Anonymousreply 89January 1, 2018 1:05 PM

Armie, take care of your skin! I am the ghost of Christmas future! This message brought to you by Neutrogena.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 1, 2018 1:08 PM

all i care about is Armie.

by Anonymousreply 91January 1, 2018 1:10 PM

He sounds just like his dad wow. Other than the fact that he's an odd colour, his skin is pretty good though. Not saggy and wrinkly or anything.

by Anonymousreply 92January 1, 2018 1:41 PM

Based on that video Armie and his dad have pretty much the same personalities. In fact, the dad is wearing a wrist brace in that video, so he must have injured himself. So they're both accident-prone.

by Anonymousreply 93January 1, 2018 2:35 PM

So I presume that from the video at r90, both of Armie's parents are fundies? We already know that his mother won't see CMBYN (see the CMBYN thread part 16 with the longer title), but I wonder if the dad is taking the same bullshit religious stance against it? Armie may not be the greatest acting risk taker, but taking this role must have been a radical step for him if that is the dogma he was raised with.

by Anonymousreply 94January 1, 2018 2:52 PM

Michael Hammer became a fundie when he met Armie’s mother. He froze out his own family and directed the Hammer family money toward fundie causes while putting the mother’s grifter family on his payroll.

Michael and Dru Hammer are divorced now. Someone said Armie is not close to his father and did not attend his father’s wedding when he recently remarried. Armie usually splits holidays in Dallas with his mother and then Denver with Elizabeth’s family.

by Anonymousreply 95January 1, 2018 2:57 PM

Thanks for that information, r95. Armie has an interesting familial backstory.

by Anonymousreply 96January 1, 2018 3:04 PM

Didn't Armie say somewhere that his father would watch the movie but there's no chance his mother would? Wonder why he wouldn't stay in touch with the more open minded parent? But then I suppose you can be a good parent and still be close minded. Do you reckon it was his father who kicked him out when he said he wanted to act instead of go to uni?

by Anonymousreply 97January 1, 2018 3:10 PM

Here's Armie briefly talking about his mother not wanting to see the film:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 1, 2018 3:27 PM

I really love what he says and the way he said it. What comes out of Armie Hammer's mouth is truly a hit or miss. Either he blows you away with wisdom and wit or makes you want to hit your head against a wall.

by Anonymousreply 99January 1, 2018 3:36 PM

Armie's mom is like my mom. She's a fundie but I still love her.

by Anonymousreply 100January 1, 2018 3:36 PM

R99 Nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 101January 1, 2018 3:40 PM

Totally. He vacillates between erudite charmer and frat boy doofus.

by Anonymousreply 102January 1, 2018 3:47 PM

[quote]Wonder why he wouldn't stay in touch with the more open minded parent?

Armie has spoken fondly of his dad. I think there are a lot of qualities he likes about him like his adventurous spirit but in terms of being a parent, he apparently isn't the best. Also he divorced Armie's mother, I'm sure that plays into the distance between he and his father.

I wish I could find the video but at one of the CMBYN Q&A's the moderator asked the cast about their parents and supportiveness. Everyone was quiet initially and the moderator quipped that he could bring out a therapist's couch and Armie replied, "You don't have enough time." Stuhlbarg spoke beautifully of his father and Timotay thanked his parents but nothing from Armie.

From an old interview. When the Chicago Sun-Times mentioned that Hammer didn't seem to take "many short-cuts" in his career as an actor, he replied: "That's because when I decided to do this and decided to get into it, I had to give up one of those things that you mentioned, which was being rich."

The 25-year-old actor confessed that his parents "for all intents and purposes" "disowned him" because of his choice to get into acting.

Hammer revealed: "It was a very difficult decision for my parents to accept, for me to drop out of high school to start acting.

"They thought, 'You're dropping out of high school? No Hammer man has even dropped out of college without getting an MBA or a PhD', or this and that. They wanted me to go to Columbia. That was the goal.

"'You're going to go to Columbia! There's a building there!' 'No, I'm really not. Sorry. I'm glad that works for you but I've got to do this'."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 1, 2018 3:49 PM

Ewwww, do we really need to have their atrocious, unkempt feet thrust in our faces!?

by Anonymousreply 104January 1, 2018 3:54 PM

r104, jump in a toilet.

by Anonymousreply 105January 1, 2018 3:56 PM

Armand Hammer Part Nine (9). Wow. The actors today are really brave. Every inch of your body,every gesture movement and word analyzed over and over and over adnauseum. Then your every family member friend and children put through the ringer. Then comes the analysis of your marriage and then all that money. Best Wishes Armand Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 106January 1, 2018 4:02 PM

We really have analysed every aspect of this guy's life. No complaints here though.

by Anonymousreply 107January 1, 2018 4:09 PM

Personal gossip aside, there's also a lot of thoughtful talk of the film and his (their) performance(s). I would think as an actor, it would be an honor to have this much attention paid to your craft and for a project that elicits a strong emotional reaction from viewers.

by Anonymousreply 108January 1, 2018 4:14 PM

I would love to see pictures of the assholes posting in this thread who are nitpicking Armie's looks. He's a drop dead gorgeous man. I think some of you haters are ugly as fuck and hate Armie because of his wealth and good looks.

by Anonymousreply 109January 1, 2018 4:23 PM

Do you guys think that Armie could be bi, especially after the "enlightenment " he had after filming CMBYN?

by Anonymousreply 110January 1, 2018 4:28 PM

So ugly people can't have opinions on whether someone is attractive or not?

by Anonymousreply 111January 1, 2018 4:28 PM

I want him to look as hot as he can be, which is EXTREMELY hot. That's why I want him to take care of his body. Also, he doesn't need knights or fraus in shining armor, so don't sweat it so much R109

by Anonymousreply 112January 1, 2018 4:31 PM

I don't think so. I love to speculate and imagine him making out with tons of men but the reality is that I suspect a dick does nothing to him

by Anonymousreply 113January 1, 2018 4:32 PM

R110 So are you suggesting that an attraction to men is learned behaviour rather than something someone is born with? You say this "enlightenment" could make him bi, so by the reverse do you also think conversion camps work to make people straight?

by Anonymousreply 114January 1, 2018 4:33 PM

R110 Its a possibility. Even if it wasn't something he considered before, surely being that emotionally vulnerable with another person (and side note, that person being as gorgeous as Timmy) had to have conjured up some sexual feelings right? That's only human.

I don't know if he was 'enlightened' and this experience MADE him bi, but maybe the kissing boys bit was new to him and he realised he liked it.

by Anonymousreply 115January 1, 2018 4:35 PM

R114 take it easy, I doubt anyone on DL is here tryna promote conversion camps

by Anonymousreply 116January 1, 2018 4:36 PM

He's boringly straight, although maybe Luca will eventually be able to talk him into the joys of sensual male-to-male liaisons... Never underestimate a Sicilian man.

by Anonymousreply 117January 1, 2018 4:37 PM

Maybe one day he'll let Luca blow him (if he hasn't already) but I think it's as far as it'll go.

by Anonymousreply 118January 1, 2018 4:41 PM

Physiological arousal is very different than psychological arousal. They very well could have been aroused from the physical sensation of touching another persons lips or body in a sensual way, but that doesn't rewire someone's sexual orientation. I suppose it's hard (no pun) not to project your own desires onto others. For those enamored with Timothee, perhaps it's impossible to imagine Armie not being attracted to him and vice versa, but without being in their heads, it's all just fantasy and projection.

by Anonymousreply 119January 1, 2018 4:41 PM

Attraction to men is not a learned behavior, HOWEVER since we live in a heteronormative society, it's quite easy for someone who is bi to go for years and years without realizing it (or brushing it off as more trivial than it is). If you're a man that's into women, find your wife and get married early on, it's the most convenient thing in the world to brush aside any signs of attraction to men. But when you enter a situation where you get to be intimate with a gorgeous guy, yes, that can bring things to a point where you can't ignore the attraction anymore, hence the 'enlightenment'.

This and correction camps? Entirely different concepts, dude.

by Anonymousreply 120January 1, 2018 4:43 PM

I think it would be confusing for them either way, probably especially Armie. Timothée is the only person other than Elizabeth has has been that intimate with in how long? 10 years? And they get along really well. Have any of you ever had that thing where you get along so well with someone that you think you could be into them and then you realize you're not, you just want attention, affection etc.? I would imagine that would only be complicated by having to act out intimate scenes with someone or having done so in the past. The way they were around each other at NYFF fits in with that theory to me. Armie hadn't seen Elizabeth in around a month because he had been in Montreal and him and Timothée were super touchy feely and honestly flirty all week long. Don't think they're bi or into each other but I can see how their brains would trick them into almost feeling like they are.

by Anonymousreply 121January 1, 2018 4:48 PM

I wouldn't presume that he's only been intimate with Elizabeth in all these years but ok

by Anonymousreply 122January 1, 2018 4:49 PM

[QUOTE] Timothée is the only person other than Elizabeth has has been that intimate with in how long?

You know this how?

by Anonymousreply 123January 1, 2018 4:50 PM

You think he's had affairs?

by Anonymousreply 124January 1, 2018 4:50 PM

Apart from the fact it's a weird choice, their barefoot look is clashing with the bb outfits. It's not cohesive.

by Anonymousreply 125January 1, 2018 4:53 PM

R124 I think he's had friends

by Anonymousreply 126January 1, 2018 4:53 PM

I don't think he's had affairs. He's seen how marriages can go to shit (his parents) so why would he bother marrying in the first place if not to stay monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 127January 1, 2018 4:54 PM

R126 Well I was referring to physical intimacy.

by Anonymousreply 128January 1, 2018 4:55 PM

R127 Plenty of people have seen marriages go to shit and still have affairs.

by Anonymousreply 129January 1, 2018 4:55 PM

R128 As in what? Hugging? Or fucking? Because the former could easily be had with friends, the latter - no proof of that with Timothee.

by Anonymousreply 130January 1, 2018 4:56 PM

R130 Think about his love interests in other films. He's barely had any on screen kisses, never mind sex scenes. This was his first experience with that. And I doubt his friends are climbing his body whilst they make out and grab each others asses and crotches.

by Anonymousreply 131January 1, 2018 4:58 PM

Armie looks a lot like John James...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 1, 2018 4:59 PM

Filming sex/romantic scenes with somebody doesn't equal REAL physical intimacy, no matter how intimate and beautiful those scenes turn out to be. It's still work, you're still surrounded by people, you're following cue and reciting lines.

He's only had physical intimacy in a sexual sense with his wife THAT WE KNOW OF. He may have had dozens of affairs or a couple, or none, we just don't know, so I wouldn't presume anything.

by Anonymousreply 133January 1, 2018 4:59 PM

R131 You have no idea how he and his friends behave together. And they were making a film, stop trying to pretend what you see on the screen is real.

So don't say some random made up shit like "Timothée is the only person other than Elizabeth has" and act like it's in any way factual.

by Anonymousreply 134January 1, 2018 5:00 PM

Yeah, no, real or fake, it's still physical intimacy. It's still having to press your body to someone else's and kiss them and touch them and have intimate parts of your body touched in return. And unless he has had affairs (which I would be surprised if he has, but I don't know him) then it's the most physically intimate he's been with anyone other than his wife in a long time.

R134 I never said any of that, read my comments again.

by Anonymousreply 135January 1, 2018 5:01 PM

None of you know anything about the dynamics of Armie and Elizabeth's relationship. You don't know if either of them have had affairs or if they experimented with threesomes or whatever. There's a lot of crazy projection going on in this Armie thread as well as the Timmy thread.

We are are "thinking" about this or that, and there's a lot all of us just don't fucking know. But to ask other anonymous DL posters 'Do you think he's had an affair', is pointless. You're being desperately naive is thinking you're going to get straight answers here. We're all just speculating out of our asses.

by Anonymousreply 136January 1, 2018 5:02 PM

Uh no R135 , it's physical contact but in that professional setting it doesn't FEEL intimate AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 137January 1, 2018 5:03 PM

[QUOTE]I never said any of that, read my comments again.

I copied and pasted from your post, so yes you did.

by Anonymousreply 138January 1, 2018 5:04 PM

R137 Armie's comment on the sex scenes didn't sound like that. It's not the same for everyone.

R138 No I have never said Timothée is the only other personal he has for goodness sake. You cut like half my sentence out to make it mean something else.

by Anonymousreply 139January 1, 2018 5:08 PM

The shippers are really taking the life out of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 140January 1, 2018 5:10 PM

R139 No, it didn't make it mean something else, all I did was cut out you saying ten years. The meaning is exactly the same. You just now realise how stupid it was for you to act like you know what's been going on in his life for the past decade and to talk about it like it was a fact and you're trying to backtrack.

by Anonymousreply 141January 1, 2018 5:11 PM

What is this impulse that some people have to "ship" every onscreen romance between people that display even the faintest degree of on-screen chemistry? These two guys seem like they have a bond for sure, but it seems mostly brotherly (and no, I'm not a frau or someone who is clueless to sexual undercurrents between people). Timothee is very young and green in this process and he's leaning heavily on the more seasoned Armie, who seems quite protective of him. I definitely think their post-production friendship is unique, but why does it have to therefore be sexual?

by Anonymousreply 142January 1, 2018 5:12 PM

R141 You're a fucking idiot. I said he's the only other person he's been physically intimate with that we know of. I never said anything about him being the only person he has or the only person he's had in the last ten years. I'm not dumb, I'm fully aware that he has numerous friends and family.

And I'm not even fucking shipping! People should go back and read my original comment because I literally said 'I don't think they're bi or into each other'. You people are ridiculously obtuse.

by Anonymousreply 143January 1, 2018 5:12 PM

R143 You're the one speaking about someone you don't know as if you know all the details of their personal life. You don't get to call other people idiots.

by Anonymousreply 144January 1, 2018 5:16 PM

R144 Please, this thread is full of people making assumptions about their personal life. There was someone insisting Elizabeth was pregnant for weeks until she turned up skinny as even in a bikini a few days ago. I think the assumption that Armie and his friends don't reenact the CMBYN sex scenes when they see each other is a pretty safe one to make in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 145January 1, 2018 5:18 PM

[QUOTE]What is this impulse that some people have to "ship" every onscreen romance between people that display even the faintest degree of on-screen chemistry?

They're mostly tween girls and middle aged fraus. They like to think they're allies of the gay community because they love that SJW stuff. And they also don't want to be jealous of women their favourites are involved with. So they make their favs gay.

It also acts as a useful deus ex machina, as they always convince themselves their favs are being forcibly closeted, so should their favs ever do anything they don't like, they can dismiss it as something the studio/management/etc forced them to do to make them seem straight.

It's because of this that they don't like actual gay men. Because actual gay men will be normal people and won't be perfect, and they don't have a pretend closet they can blame that on.

by Anonymousreply 146January 1, 2018 5:20 PM

[QUOTE]Please, this thread is full of people making assumptions about their personal life.

Ya, and any of them acting like their assumptions are factual are idiots too. And you continuing to think that filming love scenes in a film counts as physical intimacy just reinforces your own idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 147January 1, 2018 5:21 PM

Why can't they stay on Tumblr? Seriously, why do they come here of all places? Most of the time they sound idiotic or deranged, it's boring.

by Anonymousreply 148January 1, 2018 5:21 PM

R147 From the horse's mouth.

Armie Hammer: If you believe it or not I had my first sex scene in ‘Call Me By Your Name’!

Luca Guadagnino: Wait, you never did this before?

Armie Hammer: No! But you and the crew dealt with it like it would be nothing special, just another scene. And as soon as it is “Cut!” you look up and come out of the fog: there’s the boom operator, there’s the camera man and they just do their job. I wish I could fill this feeling in bottles, the feelings before and after the scene. I would need weeks to explain the difference.

by Anonymousreply 149January 1, 2018 5:23 PM

[QUOTE]Why can't they stay on Tumblr?

Because they want to make-believe that their ships have support in the gay community and then use that as "proof" that their ship is real. So they come to places like DL and pretend (really badly) to be gay men, and then scuttle back to Tumblr declaring "the gays" believe their favs are indeed fucking.

by Anonymousreply 150January 1, 2018 5:23 PM

R149 The horse's mouth where he mentions them being surrounded by loads of people and all treating it like "just another scene"? Sure, that proves he was totally into fucking Timothee or whatever the fuck you want to pretend is going on.

by Anonymousreply 151January 1, 2018 5:25 PM

r146, that is very astute and logical. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 152January 1, 2018 5:26 PM

R151 Once again, your lack of reading comprehension astounds me. He's saying 'you and the crew dealt with it like it would be nothing special' but that's not how he's saying he dealt with it considering he then goes on to say he 'would need weeks to explain the difference' between the feelings he had before and after the scene. He also says that it was only when he came 'out of the fog' that he noticed the boom operator and camera man.

And again, I've outright said I don't think they're fucking or that they're even into each other. That was never my point. But you would know that if you understood how to read.

by Anonymousreply 153January 1, 2018 5:28 PM

Can we go back to fantasizing about sucking them off. Or was that just me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154January 1, 2018 5:29 PM

I'd absolutely do both of them, R154

by Anonymousreply 155January 1, 2018 5:32 PM

[quote] then scuttle back to Tumblr declaring "the gays" believe their favs are indeed fucking

Really? I'm not disputing you but where's the proof?

by Anonymousreply 156January 1, 2018 5:35 PM

R153 Hilarious you attack my reading comprehension, when your quote doesn't even mention Timothee, and just sounds like an actor talking about coming in and out of character.

You've stated as a fact that Armie has not been physically intimate for a decade with anyone other than his wife and then Timothee (still waiting for the proof on that one). You then re-defined physical intimacy to only mean actual or simulated sex. These two aspects alone should be making you reconsider whether this really is a hill you want to die on.

by Anonymousreply 157January 1, 2018 5:38 PM

[QUOTE]Really? I'm not disputing you but where's the proof?

I don't have any links to give you, as I've long since stopped going to Tumblr. But I've seen DL linked to by the shippers who think Harry Styles and one of the other members of One Direction are a couple, and even seen the Prancing Pony mentioned as "proof" of the overall concept of the forced closeting, secret messages, etc.

by Anonymousreply 158January 1, 2018 5:40 PM

Ahem...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 1, 2018 5:42 PM

R157 Oh yeah he was just filming those sex scenes with a ghost. Timothée was CGI-ed in I heard. And no it's not him just coming in and out of character, he was specifically referencing sex scenes as it was his first one ever.

I have not stated that as a fact. Maybe they do have affairs or threesomes. But that's not the image they project to the world, Armie himself has said in an interview that Elizabeth isn't kinky. And yes they could be lying. But for the sake of my theory (and it is only a theory, I'm not asking anyone to agree with me) I will believe what comes out of the horse's mouth. You can be physically intimate with someone without having real or stimulated sex with them. What I'm saying is hugging someone is not AS physically intimate as stimulating sex with them. Likewise stimulated sex is not as physically intimate as real sex. There's levels to it.

by Anonymousreply 160January 1, 2018 5:43 PM

I get what you're saying, r153. I'm sure there are times an actor can lose themselves in the heat of a scene and tune out the reality that surrounds them. That's probably where a lot of great performances like this one come from. I also see what you're saying about this being Armie's first foray into playing an overtly sexualized character in a sensually depicted romance. The fact that it happens to be with another man is kind of unusual and intriguing. In a way, not only was he performing his first onscreen lovemaking scenes, but ostensibly having his first same-sex experience as well.

by Anonymousreply 161January 1, 2018 5:43 PM

R161 Thanks, it's nice to have someone sensible that doesn't freak out at any innocent comment.

by Anonymousreply 162January 1, 2018 5:45 PM

R159 Cheers for that, and also that poster is reading this thread right now, it seems. Tumblr frau - fuck off, cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 1, 2018 5:45 PM

The only sensible people are the ones that say you're right, yeah... It makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 164January 1, 2018 5:46 PM

Ummmm he kissed Leonardo di Caprio on the mouth in J Edgar

R161= idiot

by Anonymousreply 165January 1, 2018 5:46 PM

[QUOTE]I have not stated that as a fact.

Um

[QUOTE]Timothée is the only person other than Elizabeth has has been that intimate with in how long? 10 years?

by Anonymousreply 166January 1, 2018 5:47 PM

R159 fucking hell both of those posts were me and I was JOKING. Obviously. This is not good.

by Anonymousreply 167January 1, 2018 5:47 PM

R163 they're a sad bunch

by Anonymousreply 168January 1, 2018 5:47 PM

R164 No, sensible people are the ones that don't equate 'these are his first physically intimate scenes with a co-star' with 'they're fucking in real life and love each other'.

R166 And I then went onto concede that it is possible that he has had an affair.

by Anonymousreply 169January 1, 2018 5:48 PM

R167 They don't understand humour. Or normal human interactions.

by Anonymousreply 170January 1, 2018 5:48 PM

R159 Why the fuck is there a screenshot of a DL thread on some random blog? And why the shit does it have 102 notes?

by Anonymousreply 171January 1, 2018 5:49 PM

They come here looking for validation and then proceed to insult us as self-loathing, repressed, homophobic or regressive when they don't get what they were expecting. They're pathetic cunts.

by Anonymousreply 172January 1, 2018 5:50 PM

[QUOTE] And I then went onto concede that it is possible that he has had an affair.

Not in that post. Only when it was pointed out that your initial post claiming that he'd only been intimate with his wife and Timothee in the past ten years was something you couldn't possibly know as a fact. Which has been my entire point throughout this tedious exchange.

by Anonymousreply 173January 1, 2018 5:51 PM

I thought you were taking the piss when you talk about Tumblr shippers. But 100+ of them?! I don't think there's close to half that number of people even in this thread.

Still laughing at my stupid comments ending up as proof screenshots. Lads, I'm famous.

by Anonymousreply 174January 1, 2018 5:52 PM

R173 The possibility of it didn't come to my mind initially as it's so the opposite of what they project onto the world. However, I conceded that point a long time ago so if that's your entire point, why are you still trying to argue with me?

by Anonymousreply 175January 1, 2018 5:53 PM

Thanks for the high praise, r165!

by Anonymousreply 176January 1, 2018 5:55 PM

[QUOTE]But 100+ of them?!

That's small time. The ones about Harry Styles and his bandmate, about the two Sherlock actors and so on get thousands.

R175 Because you kept defending yourself posting bullshit. Seriously, saying not to act like your made up ideas are facts shouldn't be controversial.

by Anonymousreply 177January 1, 2018 5:55 PM

Are you that rainbowdazzle frau, R175 ? Because if you are, you're a real freak.

by Anonymousreply 178January 1, 2018 5:55 PM

R177 I have said that no one has to agree with me. And I was always speculating in the first place.

R178 Considering that person seems to believe that they're fucking and in love and I do not believe that, no.

by Anonymousreply 179January 1, 2018 5:56 PM

Rainbowdazzle frau.

That right there is why you can't take anything on this thread seriously ever. We are fighting people who willingly call themselves rainbowdazzle.

by Anonymousreply 180January 1, 2018 5:58 PM

R148, because they are trying to control their warped agenda coming from a silly girl's perspective. They are threatened by the discourse here and come her en masse to tumblrize the topic at hand. They confuse me, and hence, they confuse themselves in what the want or need from Armie and Timmy. Sometimes it's fun, but most of the time, I think we're dealing with incredibly naive people with a limited world view and a need for Armie and Timmy, and to a another extent, Elizabeth to be people they have created in their imaginations.

by Anonymousreply 181January 1, 2018 5:59 PM

Do they own any non-monogrammed clothes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182January 1, 2018 8:19 PM

I wonder if Armie feels stifled by the IG perfect world wifey has created for them to live in, or if getting away for months to film movies is enough of a break for him? You'd think going to Italy and spending weeks hanging out with Timmy, and getting really close to him, would make for a pleasant escape. Liking bondage photos can't be all Armie has as an outlet, I wonder if he gets a little wild when he's away from the family, or if he's been thoroughly tamed.

by Anonymousreply 183January 1, 2018 8:39 PM

I wonder about that too and I think it's one of the reasons it was difficult for him when filming ended. It was a pretty eclectic and liberal group of people he grew really close to. Even if the wife was there for a while, it must have been refreshing to have that sort of freedom to be as pretentious and curious and sort of free in a way.

And i definitely think he must have an outlet. Elizabeth isn't even into kinky stuff. I'm always intrigued about what or who that outlet might be.

by Anonymousreply 184January 1, 2018 8:46 PM

[QUOTE]Elizabeth isn't even into kinky stuff

How do you know? I might be wrong but I think the closest he's come to talking about is the interview where he talked about respecting your partner, and that didn't seem to rule out her being into it. After all, it's always the ones like Elizabeth - the perfect WASPy types (I don't know if she is a WASP, I'm just saying that type) - who are into the kinkiest shit.

Plus the fact that she - social media queen - hasn't stopped him liking that kind of stuff suggests she's cool with it.

by Anonymousreply 185January 1, 2018 8:49 PM

I already told you guys about his sex slave and you didn’t listen.

by Anonymousreply 186January 1, 2018 8:50 PM

Can someone offer a brief recap his interest in bondage (and elaborate how know this)? I only came aboard this ongoing series of threads in Part 9.

by Anonymousreply 187January 1, 2018 8:54 PM

I think Elizabeth is kinky enough that he doesn't get bored but probably not as kinky as he would like. But I mean, he has pretty extreme tastes so I don't blame her.

by Anonymousreply 188January 1, 2018 8:56 PM

He said you just can't be as kinky with your wife and the mother of your children, which I suspect is a frequent "problem" among married couples, as is among couples who have been together for a long time. They probably did plenty of kinky stuff before they had children, sex becoming more "domesticated" is just a natural progression in most relationships.

by Anonymousreply 189January 1, 2018 9:07 PM

Idk I mean their kids are probably sleeping through the night by now. Plenty of time to whip out the ropes n stuff.

by Anonymousreply 190January 1, 2018 9:18 PM

Elizabeth is his Madonna and he must keep her separate from his whore impulses.

by Anonymousreply 191January 1, 2018 9:19 PM

Where does one get monogrammed BDSM equipment?

by Anonymousreply 192January 1, 2018 9:20 PM

L.L. Bean?

by Anonymousreply 193January 1, 2018 9:22 PM

Isn't that monogram wrong? Thought her name was Harper Grace Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 194January 1, 2018 9:24 PM

Yes @187. He’s into tying girls up, choking them out, being worshipped and rape play, preferably anally. His wife isn’t into any of that but they have a one year old and she legally has control over his finances - they’re married with no prenup.

by Anonymousreply 195January 1, 2018 9:27 PM

Is doing Timmy like doing a really pretty girl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196January 1, 2018 9:27 PM

R195 Citation needed

by Anonymousreply 197January 1, 2018 9:28 PM

R195 anal rape play? He's actually said he's into that? Now I particularly hate the fact that he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 198January 1, 2018 9:29 PM

Yes I too remember that time he openly admitted to being into anal rape play. A daytime interview wasn't it? Perhaps a breakfast show, just something for the public to enjoy with their morning porridge.

by Anonymousreply 199January 1, 2018 9:32 PM

Why does he take issue with his daughter seeing screenshots of his cock when she's older but he's okay with her becoming acquainted with her father's eagerness to treat women in degrading ways?

by Anonymousreply 200January 1, 2018 9:37 PM

R200 Because that was just an excuse not to show dong in a gay movie.

by Anonymousreply 201January 1, 2018 9:39 PM

Wow DL Armie has no resemblance to the real Armie. You guys are a riot. Making this basic toothpaste commercial boy into something interesting. Also looks like many of you have no concept of "acting". Kind of scary tbh.

by Anonymousreply 202January 1, 2018 9:40 PM

He never said that, btw. I don't have the link now but he said he was a "dominant" lover or something and he was into hair pulling and grabbing people by the neck but that he was not comfortable with doing that with his wife. He also liked some bondage pics on Instagram and that's how people figured he was into BDSM.

by Anonymousreply 203January 1, 2018 9:41 PM

@197 You won’t find any quotes, duh. Maybe ask Snctm though, they’ve been very not discreet as of late.

by Anonymousreply 204January 1, 2018 9:41 PM

R194 Maybe Mrs Hammer dyslexic is.

by Anonymousreply 205January 1, 2018 9:45 PM

Snctm?

R200 yes he should be equally concerned of his daughter seeing his dong as he is of her knowing what he's into bedroom wise. But if the partners were willing, nothing degrading about it.

Besides it's not as if she'd ever go digging for this stuff? Who's out there searching pictures of their dad's dicks from 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 206January 1, 2018 9:45 PM

R196 If they were both into men, Armie practicing his kinks with Timmy would be a pretty sweet deal.

by Anonymousreply 207January 1, 2018 9:48 PM

[quote] A monogrammed gift for a woman should include her first, middle and last initial or if she is married, her first, maiden name, and married name initials. Traditionally, a woman's monogram is presented in first, last, middle initial order.

I do not know enough about monogramming gifts for women apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 1, 2018 9:49 PM

Every time someone writes monogram I read it as mammogram

by Anonymousreply 209January 1, 2018 9:51 PM

The little boy’s monogram should be f H d a then.

by Anonymousreply 210January 1, 2018 9:52 PM

Is Armie Hammer Jon Hamm's son or younger brother?

They look alike and apparently, they also act alike.

by Anonymousreply 211January 1, 2018 9:53 PM

R195 Assuming you're not lying, you're saying the wife is indulging him against her will or is he doing all that with other women?

by Anonymousreply 212January 1, 2018 9:55 PM

@212 Oh she’s not remotely involved. She doesn’t even blow him enough to cum. She knows there’s something going on, though.

by Anonymousreply 213January 1, 2018 10:01 PM

Wait, R213 , is this legit gossip? Tell us more, how do you know these things?

by Anonymousreply 214January 1, 2018 10:03 PM

And who's Snctm?

by Anonymousreply 215January 1, 2018 10:08 PM

I had a friend whose partner was into BDSM, and he himself wasn't. It was only when the partner suddenly died, and he went through his car and PC, that he found bags of BDSM equipment, along with videos of the BF getting gang-banged by random Craigslist freaks. He had had no idea. I think the moral is that if one spouse has a compelling fetish and the other isn't interested, then there's a good chance someone else if fulfilling those fantasies. The question is how into bondage is Armie? Was it just liking some IG photos, or does it go really deep?

by Anonymousreply 216January 1, 2018 10:09 PM

I wonder if he's into reciprocal dominance? Does he himself like to be dominated or is he strictly the dominant one?

by Anonymousreply 217January 1, 2018 10:10 PM

Maybe Armie is into guys, too...I mean, no one knows for sure where his desires lay.

by Anonymousreply 218January 1, 2018 10:12 PM

I'm still thinking about that handcuffs blind. If it was about him, who did he use them on?

by Anonymousreply 219January 1, 2018 10:16 PM

R219 Luca

by Anonymousreply 220January 1, 2018 10:24 PM

This isn't real is it? Someone made up the rape fetish right? I doubt very much we'd have made it 9 threads without picking up on something THAT vitally important.

As for the liking pictures, thought that happened on twitter? Or has he been liking over several platforms?

by Anonymousreply 221January 1, 2018 10:25 PM

Pretty sure the rape fetish thing was made up by an edgy poster.

You're right, it was on twitter. Although he sometimes likes pretty weird shit on Insta too.

by Anonymousreply 222January 1, 2018 10:29 PM

@214 It’s been happening on and off for over a year.

@215 Snctm is the most elite kinky sex club in the world, everyone from Leonardo di Caprio and Angelina Jolie to Elon Musk has been there.

@217 He’s strictly a Dominant. VERY.

@218 Wrong. He’s straight. It’s a nice fantasy though.

by Anonymousreply 223January 1, 2018 11:38 PM

And has he taken a regular submissive there or? Anyone we may know? R223

by Anonymousreply 224January 1, 2018 11:46 PM

How is it that you know this, r223?

by Anonymousreply 225January 1, 2018 11:46 PM

You gullible fool R225

R223 knows NOTHING real about Armie Hammer. She is trolling you...big time

by Anonymousreply 226January 2, 2018 12:16 AM

If you're into kinky sex, famous and wealthy, it's not unlikely to try and be a member of a club where the women are impossibly beautiful and ready to submit, and strict confidentiality is enforced.

by Anonymousreply 227January 2, 2018 12:25 AM

Damn, Snctm is like Eyes Wide Shut shit.

Haughty.

Snctm is a Private Members’ Club The Club exists to serve the social and entertainment needs of our members and guests by maintaining the highest standards of excellence in all endeavors, by providing creative and culturally rich programs, and by providing a safe and comfortable environment for personal exploration.

Admittance by Application Only Visitors may access SnctmX and purchase the Snctm Box & Snctm Hat in our Boutique, while Masquerade & Membership options are available only to approved applicants. To gain entry into Snctm, one must apply. We screen for esthetic appeal, professional status and what one would contribute to the Snctm community to decide who joins our society.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228January 2, 2018 12:33 AM

How did Leo DiCaprio get approved? He doesn't fulfill the aesthetic requirement.

by Anonymousreply 229January 2, 2018 12:35 AM

R228 Creepy. Really does sound like Eyes Wide Shut. Wonder if there's any online reviews?

R229 that part was odd. I'm guessing the "esthetic appeal" only applies to females (although the site didn't explicitly state that) because you know that it's only guys (most of them hetero) that are willing to shell out big bucks to be a member of such clubs.

by Anonymousreply 230January 2, 2018 12:45 AM

Some reviews, I guess...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231January 2, 2018 12:47 AM

If there is a smidgen of truth that Armie Hammer is a member of this Snctm... he is totally tappin' Timmy's ass! No fucking doubt! based on reading info about that place, and watching that video as a demonstration of what goes on there... people are are approved to be members enjoy the spice of life when it comes to exploring their sexuality.

Again, IF Armie is a member, he has experimented with men... people like this do not limit themselves to just one sex! His Disney family is a beautiful front for providing cover to his kinky side.

by Anonymousreply 232January 2, 2018 12:52 AM

R232 is a pretty good example of what happens when virgins try and pretend to know anything about sex.

by Anonymousreply 233January 2, 2018 12:54 AM

What are you talking about R232 ... it's geared towards heterosexual men and heterosexual/bisexual women.

From the link below:

[quote]Fifty Shades of Grey is a pretty close parallel to the entry-level sexplorations Sanctum has to offer. What it’s not is a hardcore fetish dungeon or your traditional swingers’ party, founder Damon Lawner emphatically told me when we met for tea days before his May soiree. (Like Christian Grey’s sex life, it’s also a predominantly heteronormative affair for a clientele that’s not quite open-minded enough to embrace dude on dude action.)[/quote]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234January 2, 2018 12:55 AM

Does the missus watch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235January 2, 2018 12:58 AM

@224 There’s a big difference between a submissive and a slave.

@225 You realize I can’t tell you.

@226 If you’re his publicist, I told him he should fire you a long time ago because you suck. If you’re someone else, well, your opinion is irrelevant.

@229 Leo always rolls with an entourage of hot girls. His hair was greasy, though.

@235 No, she doesn’t. She wouldn’t even agree to a threesome. I think she’s frigid.

Armie is not a Snctm member.

by Anonymousreply 236January 2, 2018 12:59 AM

This is just embarrassing now.

by Anonymousreply 237January 2, 2018 1:01 AM

R236 does he have a slave then? Is he seeing anyone in particular or is he just hanging out and about? He's not a member but I'm guessing that he has no problem getting in whenever he feels like having some fun, am I right?

So Leo is straight? That's vaguely disappointing although not entirely unexpected.

by Anonymousreply 238January 2, 2018 1:04 AM

@236, just a tip: please use an 'R' in front of the post number, such as R236 so that we can hover over the hyperlink to direct us back to the comment you're responding to. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 239January 2, 2018 1:09 AM

[quote]Bwahahahaha! You’ll never see them onscreen together again

Why? :o

Will Luca recast Elio in a fit of jealousy?

by Anonymousreply 240January 2, 2018 1:10 AM

He looked so hot that day. Perfect amount of stubble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241January 2, 2018 1:18 AM

Are the baby’s legs deformed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 2, 2018 1:20 AM

From sex clubs to targeting the legs of an 11 month old. This thread has been weird as fuck today. Goodnight guys.

by Anonymousreply 243January 2, 2018 1:29 AM

R242 has ruined our beautiful thread. I'm going to block you since kids are off limits for DL.

by Anonymousreply 244January 2, 2018 1:32 AM

Let's get back to Armie's insatiable thirst, please.

by Anonymousreply 245January 2, 2018 1:35 AM

Lol you’re not a true DLer if you think kids are off limits

by Anonymousreply 246January 2, 2018 1:37 AM

R237 Humiliation fetish is a strong one for some. Also female orgasm conditioning.

R238 He doesn’t go to Snctm because he can’t get away from his wife and when he tried bringing it up she mocked it, and his fetishes. So he moved his slave who works at Snctm to his neighborhood instead. Which is actually incidentally walking distance from the Snctm mansion.

R239 Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 247January 2, 2018 1:54 AM

R247 more details about the slave plz.

by Anonymousreply 248January 2, 2018 1:55 AM

What's she like, his slave? Tell us about her.

by Anonymousreply 249January 2, 2018 1:56 AM

She’s a 20-year-old European model.

by Anonymousreply 250January 2, 2018 2:01 AM

Skinny like Liz, or on the Rubenesque side?

by Anonymousreply 251January 2, 2018 2:03 AM

Is the slave in it for the money or is she really into it? Would he get a divorce if money/kids/bad press weren't an issue or is he okay with his current situation?

by Anonymousreply 252January 2, 2018 2:04 AM

[quote]Lol you’re not a true DLer if you think kids are off limits Lol you’re not a true DLer if you think kids are off limits

Actually, in the DL of old people talking of crotch fruit and brats would get you FFed ten ways to Sunday. True DLers always showed standards about things like this.

Our cuntiness was always justified and it was never gratuitous. Sometimes you just have to savagely tear someone apart, but only because they were either sluts, closet cases, fat, or corrupt politicians. They deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 253January 2, 2018 2:05 AM

Mess @ people actually believing this person.

by Anonymousreply 254January 2, 2018 2:18 AM

It's the same baby I swear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 2, 2018 2:27 AM

What a year Mrs H has had! Mostly husband and kids but with a sprinkle of Timmy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256January 2, 2018 3:07 AM

R251 Athletic. He doesn’t like fat girls at all.

R252 There’s no money involved there. And he only said so when he’s drunk. Which was often.

by Anonymousreply 257January 2, 2018 3:22 AM

How hardcore is their dom/sub relationship? What exactly is involved?

by Anonymousreply 258January 2, 2018 3:29 AM

Ok R257, I'll bite. Where does Timmy fall into the Hammer situation? Friend or friend with benefits?

by Anonymousreply 259January 2, 2018 3:38 AM

R258 It was full on. It can’t get any more hardcore than Master/slave 24/7 with rape play (CNC). Ropes, knives, permission to come (orgasm control), choking out, sensual kitten play. It ended when the wife officially found out and threatened him. Even though she knew. She saw her at a Tom Ford party when they snuck to fuck in the bathroom but she didn’t really wanna believe it.

by Anonymousreply 260January 2, 2018 3:38 AM

So she's not his slave anymore? You were using the present tense before. And you said that Elizabeth was starting to get suspicious, but now it turns out she found out and threatened him.

by Anonymousreply 261January 2, 2018 3:43 AM

[quote]She saw her at a Tom Ford party when they snuck to fuck in the bathroom but she didn’t really wanna believe...

"They" as in Liz and Armie, or Armie and the ex-slave?

by Anonymousreply 262January 2, 2018 3:46 AM

I'm guessing you all are just being indulgent with r260, and don't actually believe all this.

by Anonymousreply 263January 2, 2018 3:46 AM

This thread definitely took an unexpected turn, but it's the most spicy bit of gossip this board has had in awhile (the truth or lack thereof has never curbed DL speculation or fun with ESTs before, so why should it now?). Surely this will ruffle the Armie/Timothee shippers, but it's kind of fun to imagine sunny Armie Hammer with a kinky dark side.

by Anonymousreply 264January 2, 2018 3:49 AM

R263 stop being boring... If you have better insight, feel free to share

by Anonymousreply 265January 2, 2018 3:50 AM

R263, bingo. I call bullshit. The more she writes, the more fictional it sounds.

by Anonymousreply 266January 2, 2018 3:56 AM

R263 I don't, but it's fun to play along. In fact, I personally find it hard to believe that Armie's truly, deeply into the kink/BDSM shit.

I think he has a very casual, surface interest in it that he plays up to try to make himself seem more deep and interesting, like the bland office Fraus who boast about how much they loved 50SoG to proclaim how exciting and "naughty" they are. For example, he continued to like S&M pics on Instagram even after there were published articles about him doing so; mostly likely him "liking" the S&M pics is an inside joke between him and the Missus. The wife is constantly patrolling his social media and is such an image-obsessed control freak that if her hubby was truly a dev and it was becoming apparent, she would've ordered him to stop liking the kinky pics a long time ago.

Not only that, but most of the straights that are seriously into the S&M scene look like trolls. Sorry, but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 267January 2, 2018 4:00 AM

No, R264 it's not "spicy gossip", you old queen.

It's low rent trolling by some barely literate fat girl.

Put on her ignore.

by Anonymousreply 268January 2, 2018 4:04 AM

R267 Spot on. The women in the photos he likes tend to look nothing like Elizabeth either.

by Anonymousreply 269January 2, 2018 4:04 AM

You can put me on ignore if you haven't already, r268, but you'll see that I've contributed a fair amount to the serious discourse about the film in a couple of these threads now. I honestly think this is all bullshit too, but no moreso than the fantasy that Armie and "Timmy" are secret lovers. It's all over-the-top.

by Anonymousreply 270January 2, 2018 4:10 AM

The knives though, does he use them to 'threaten' her as an element in the rape play or is there blood play involved?

Let this poster tell us more, it's more fun than the Timmy /Armie drivel.

by Anonymousreply 271January 2, 2018 4:10 AM

People threw a fit in the Timothée thread yesterday because someone said they worked at a hotel they stayed at but people willingly believe this nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 272January 2, 2018 4:14 AM

Let's not encourage more lies and fantasies R271. These threads have been hijacked by lonely people in desperate need for someone to believe their delusional lies enough as it is. It's counterproductive and a waste of our time.

by Anonymousreply 273January 2, 2018 4:15 AM

R270 I didn’t put you on ignore. Your contributions to this thread are interesting.

But ignore the vagina troll who’s hijacked this thread with her utterly stupid stories.

by Anonymousreply 274January 2, 2018 4:17 AM

No hard feelings, r274.

by Anonymousreply 275January 2, 2018 4:20 AM

This thread has been hijacked by the vagina trolls with the Armie and Timmy obsession, which is outlandish and no fun at all.

by Anonymousreply 276January 2, 2018 4:22 AM

No one is talking about Armie and Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 277January 2, 2018 4:29 AM

Order is restored

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278January 2, 2018 4:41 AM

R261 No, she’s not anymore. And yes, I’d assume at the point your husband starts bleeding out of his cock and having bruises even the most mediocre of trophy wives will have at least a grain of brain to know it’s not just a carpet burn. But yeah, she knows. And she’s strong enough and loves him enough to stay. It takes a lot of love for a wife to stay with her husband after learning he fucked with the baby around and licked some girl’s ass and came home to kiss her.

R262 The wife was pregnant at that time so she wasn’t fucking him at all.

R263 and R266 I’m counting on it. Otherwise imagine the trouble I’d be in.

R271 No blood. It’s all about the headspace. And the stronger the submission, the deeper you can go. The more trust you have, the more vulnerable you can be. When someone cares enough to learn precisely what you’re into and give it to you just the way you need it, you know you can let go and immerse yourself. Until, you know, wife starts calling. Which is literally every hour.

by Anonymousreply 279January 2, 2018 4:46 AM

Lol, what a great fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 280January 2, 2018 5:22 AM

It's like Lair de Sade up in here. No complaints, though. Better than 'Tarmie.'

by Anonymousreply 281January 2, 2018 5:40 AM

I agree, I prefer the fanfic over the endless "Are they or aren't they" Tim/Armie shit.

by Anonymousreply 282January 2, 2018 5:54 AM

[quote]They are threatened by the discourse here and come her en masse to tumblrize the topic at hand....I think we're dealing with incredibly naive people with a limited world view and a need for Armie and Timmy, and to a another extent, Elizabeth to be people they have created in their imaginations.

This is very insightful. If you visit the assorted areas of the internet where the straight female CMBYN fans dominate - which, aside from here, is the norm - it becomes clear that many are young (often quite young) and don't seem to have much experience with sex or relationships based on the kinds of questions they ask and the things they need interpreted from the film and book. Perhaps also relevant is that a fair chunk seem to be ESL speakers from countries where you wouldn't expect a movie like this to get much traction. The notion of a non-threatening, idealized male couple seems to be fulfilling some need for them. And the irreverence and bitchiness of your average DLer, who is male, towards their objects of worship and their fantasies pisses them off.

In other words, it's the Prancing Ponies all over again.

by Anonymousreply 283January 2, 2018 6:35 AM

[quote]There was the original leak from last week, which was an m4v file (around 1.3 GB) - not a file format that's used much by warez type...

That's the format and approximate file size I stumbled upon on a Russian site that's almost all gay porn. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, though.

by Anonymousreply 284January 2, 2018 8:27 AM

R283 wow you really seem to be getting into the psychology of it all. Why bother if you despise them?

by Anonymousreply 285January 2, 2018 9:46 AM

R279 you are an idiot. Women don't stop fucking when they are pregnant, if anything they get hornier. Trust me, they get sexier, their titties get bigger and juicier, including their nipples and they crave bbc often.

by Anonymousreply 286January 2, 2018 9:50 AM

What a coincidence - the Tumblr crowd gets exposed for their batshit insanity, and then all of a sudden a poster shows up and fills the thread with fictional bullshit fanfic. Almost as if they're trying to bury the Tumblr trolls information.

by Anonymousreply 287January 2, 2018 10:04 AM

Yesssssss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288January 2, 2018 10:04 AM

i feel it is perfectly ridiculous for ms chambers to consider divorce when armie is merely temporarily infatuated with the delicious boy anus of young RISING STAR timmie.

true his a huge star of 2morrow and he is YOUNG HUNG AND BOUND FOR MAJOR STARDOM

but ms chambers has 2 darling offsprings with the effervescent and wildly handsome and horny mr hammer loves her much.

he will, surely, grow weary of satisfying the hungry anus of young timmie.

just give it time.

time heals the wounds of amour...

by Anonymousreply 289January 2, 2018 10:17 AM

R279 are you the ditched slave? Who are you supposed to be in this?

Your story has timeline issues which you should fix but I like it, I'm all for 50 Shades of Armie.

by Anonymousreply 290January 2, 2018 10:22 AM

This thread is getting more and more disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 291January 2, 2018 10:23 AM

I know. Can we go back to talking about Armie's balls?

by Anonymousreply 292January 2, 2018 10:30 AM

His cover on GQ was over the top handsome!

Man of the decade!

Want to see all his movies..

by Anonymousreply 293January 2, 2018 10:45 AM

Love to see him in some noir thriller ala LA Confidential..

Be great to see him in those period clothes..

He probably very picky about roles tho.

by Anonymousreply 294January 2, 2018 10:49 AM

He's been in that sort of period attire before. He looked very handsome in J. Edgar.

by Anonymousreply 295January 2, 2018 10:57 AM

R294 in the interview with MTV (I think) he said he wasn't picky at all actually. Called himself a whore/or something like that if I remember correctly.

by Anonymousreply 296January 2, 2018 11:31 AM

I was amazed at the dry wit of Lone Ranger. (well i only saw the first half)

damn good movie considering the bashing it took.

Armie was spot on.

i dont see a clinker on any of the movies on his resume.

the short he made, called 2081 i think, was brilliant.

looked hot with long hair!

by Anonymousreply 297January 2, 2018 11:38 AM

The Man from UNCLE was hideous, only good for the eye candy. Mirror Mirror and Blackout were terrible, too.

by Anonymousreply 298January 2, 2018 11:49 AM

Man from UNKLE was such a charming movie. And Hammer was best thing about it. Perfect Russian accent.

by Anonymousreply 299January 2, 2018 11:51 AM

he turns bad flix into winners.

true star!

by Anonymousreply 300January 2, 2018 12:35 PM

Perfect russian accent? It didn't sound natural at all!

by Anonymousreply 301January 2, 2018 12:51 PM

R301

It was perfect.

by Anonymousreply 302January 2, 2018 1:04 PM

No it wasn't natural, it was stereotypical, and several of his recent movies have flopped. Luca has truly saved him from total failure.

by Anonymousreply 303January 2, 2018 1:07 PM

[R283] wow you really seem to be getting into the psychology of it all. Why bother if you despise them?

There's nothing new about the psychology of these women - DL has experienced these sorts of invasions before (as I mentioned, the LOTR Prancing Ponies, the QAF Brian/Justin nutjobs, even some of the Sam Heughan people, and probably more that I'm forgetting). I've been a poster here a long time, and it always ends up the same - with a bunch of clueless straight women feeling entitled to occupy this board, and presuming to tell the longtime posters what is acceptable to think and how they must express themselves about LGBT-related material.

As to why I'm bothering - prior to this influx, we had fun and some interesting talk on all these CMBYN-related threads. Now gay men are being told that they're self-loathing and anti-sex if they don't BELIEVE! in Tarmie, Elizabeth's fashion choices are now sacrosanct and cannot be razzed on unless one wants to be corrected by some SJW twat who writes fisting stories about Armie and Timothee, and threads are being hijacked by obvious mass-delusion fanfic about escaped sex slaves. It's not fun - it's bringing the darker corners of Tumblr here, which if that's where we wanted to be, we'd go THERE. I like a DL that feels like DL, not Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 304January 2, 2018 1:43 PM

Preach R304, preach!

I wish DL was like days of old where the regular and sane but still bitchy posters would use a name handle for us to easily ID their posts and respond back to them specifically. Like you, I have been here for YEARS, but I'm one of the rare straight women. The Timmy and Armie threads feels like a different animal than the Prancing Pony days because the girls writing the fanfic today were toddlers at the time, and are still clueless about life, making it doubly annoying that they are coming here writing their immature, unrealistic bullshit.

To the sex slave fanfic writer. You're sick. I don't believe a word you write. If just one fool believes you, your mission has been accomplished. Now kindly fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 305January 2, 2018 2:57 PM

You're wrong if you think they're naive teenagers, some of them are nearing 50. They're devoid of talent and clueless regarding gay sex but, young? Not all of them.

by Anonymousreply 306January 2, 2018 3:31 PM

And guess what, before Tumblr invaded, the armie hammer threads were all invaded by people writing fanfic about how much their marriage was in trouble.

As a gay man, I don't give a fuck about the ugly bitch he married, and the straight. Kinky fanfic that can't even decide whether or not it's pastor present tense (and thinks that Armie's slave would be leaving bruises on him lolol no) is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 307January 2, 2018 4:16 PM

Armie’s nipples are under his armpits now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308January 2, 2018 5:20 PM

They could be on his back and I still would.

by Anonymousreply 309January 2, 2018 5:22 PM

Cute

by Anonymousreply 310January 2, 2018 5:25 PM

Went into creepy territory and found Armie's mother. Wonder if she knows what a twink is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311January 2, 2018 5:35 PM

*found Armie's mother on Instagram

That really could've been creepy

by Anonymousreply 312January 2, 2018 5:36 PM

We've linked to Dru Hammer's IG profile before.

by Anonymousreply 313January 2, 2018 5:37 PM

I do apologise R313 it would see I've been out-creepied

by Anonymousreply 314January 2, 2018 5:48 PM

In CMBYN Armie looks a little like George Peppard circa Breakfaat at Tiffany’s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315January 2, 2018 9:29 PM

Armie looks like George Peppard in everything.

by Anonymousreply 316January 2, 2018 9:33 PM

R304 why don't you take a wank and chill?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317January 2, 2018 9:40 PM

So R304 the DL is only for gay men? No lesbians or bi accepted? I bet you are the type that decries the presence of blacks/browns, Asians and in general non-whites on the DL too.

The DL has changed, I remember a time when the hatred against blacks, bi people, women, Asians, etc... was worn like a badge of honour. I am glad that those attitudes are slowly but surely being phased out on the DL and replaced by a new generation of gay men without strange hang ups that don't have issues.

by Anonymousreply 318January 2, 2018 10:01 PM

Bitch please R318

Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 319January 2, 2018 10:05 PM

Yes, give it a rest with all of your love and acceptance

by Anonymousreply 320January 2, 2018 10:07 PM

This has probably been talked about before, and i don’t want to go back and look thru all the earlier threads. I was just looking at the vacation pic, and I noticed the tattoo on his ring finger and the one on his wrist. Do we know what the tattoos are?

by Anonymousreply 321January 2, 2018 10:26 PM

R321 the tattoo on his ring fingers is Mrs H's initials and the one on his wrist is some Roman numerals (a date?) but I don't know what the date symbolises. Probably their wedding day or something cheesy like that.

by Anonymousreply 322January 2, 2018 10:31 PM

[quote] has a tattoo: his family's name on his inner left wrist in Cyrillic letters

Very family oriented, this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323January 2, 2018 10:37 PM

R323 And after reading that, I'm back to hating him.

I thought he was a coward for not going nude - but whining to keep his chest hair? Sorry "his manhood". He must be pretty insecure if shaving his chest would make him feel like less of a man.

by Anonymousreply 324January 2, 2018 10:51 PM

We can't even use the excuse he was young and stupid. The man was 25. Yeah, that interview is a bit of a trainwreck, he sounds super douchey

by Anonymousreply 325January 2, 2018 10:56 PM

[quote]So the producers were like, 'Okay, just shave him.' And I was like, 'WHOA. I spent 25 years earning this chest hair. I'm wearing purple tights and a codpiece, so, please, let me keep my manhood.'"

Ugh, so that explains it. I couldn't understand why they kept his chest hair, when he was already on the edge of looking too old for the part.

by Anonymousreply 326January 2, 2018 11:06 PM

By that point he'd spend 30 years accumulating all that manhood

by Anonymousreply 327January 2, 2018 11:20 PM

[quote]Hammer tells the story of how he and the 28-year-old Texas-born TV journalist Elizabeth Chambers once unwittingly exchanged guns for Christmas. "I gave her this little .22 revolver," he says. "She got me a Sig Sauer P220—a great .45 automatic."

Soulmates, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 328January 2, 2018 11:30 PM

Armie and Timmy have reunited. Make way for the Prancing ponies again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329January 2, 2018 11:45 PM

R328 What the fuck. Americans are so weird.

by Anonymousreply 330January 2, 2018 11:48 PM

he is a beautiful man!

may he have a fab life with his sweet wife and girls....

we gays love u baby and alwys will!

you are brilliant and HAWt

continued success in all ur endeavors!!!

by Anonymousreply 331January 2, 2018 11:54 PM

R329 they have indeed and in Palm Springs, no less. Hasn't Palm Springs become gay Mecca?

by Anonymousreply 332January 2, 2018 11:54 PM

Isn't Timmy collecting his Breakthrough Award there today? or is it tomorrow? Are they going too?

by Anonymousreply 333January 2, 2018 11:58 PM

They're there for film awards, R332

by Anonymousreply 334January 2, 2018 11:59 PM

I didn't know Armie and × are childhood friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335January 3, 2018 12:01 AM

Yes Timmy is collecting Rising Star although Armie isn't collecting anything so I guess they're just there for him. Nice of them to cut their vacation short for it though.

by Anonymousreply 336January 3, 2018 12:05 AM

The Palm Springs Film Festival is an important networking event held at the height of awards season. He is there to network with retired Academy voters so he can get himself an Oscar nomination, not to watch Timothée collect a meaningless award.

by Anonymousreply 337January 3, 2018 12:10 AM

R337, such cynicism! He’s there for Timmy hole.

by Anonymousreply 338January 3, 2018 12:11 AM

Actually the Rising Star award is usually presented to the recipient by a co-star. So I assume that's why he's there.

by Anonymousreply 339January 3, 2018 12:13 AM

Doesn't Nick have a job or a life of his own?

by Anonymousreply 340January 3, 2018 12:19 AM

He's Mrs H's unofficial photographer for everything she does. One day we're going to see 'having a shit❤️...📸@nikiwonder'

by Anonymousreply 341January 3, 2018 12:32 AM

And maybe

[bold]tchalamet[/bold] 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

by Anonymousreply 342January 3, 2018 12:34 AM

Nikki is the Hammers’ personal assistant/bodyman.

by Anonymousreply 343January 3, 2018 12:46 AM

Where's the wife?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344January 3, 2018 12:46 AM

I heart R341

by Anonymousreply 345January 3, 2018 12:46 AM

He looks like he’s ready to host the Lawrence Welk Show

by Anonymousreply 346January 3, 2018 12:47 AM

Timmy's looking fly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347January 3, 2018 12:49 AM

It astounds me how fast things appear on the internet. Here's the other side of the photo above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348January 3, 2018 12:51 AM

Ugh, Armie why that tux?

by Anonymousreply 349January 3, 2018 12:58 AM

It looks like a tuxedo a Muppet would wear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350January 3, 2018 12:59 AM

That tux screams, "Look at meeeeeee!"

by Anonymousreply 351January 3, 2018 1:04 AM

He's flaming.

by Anonymousreply 352January 3, 2018 1:05 AM

Father and son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353January 3, 2018 1:09 AM

That tux is very lounge singer, but he's so gorgeous he'd make a burlap sack look good.

by Anonymousreply 354January 3, 2018 1:11 AM

They're high or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355January 3, 2018 1:12 AM

lolololol nice, Timmy, nice...

by Anonymousreply 356January 3, 2018 1:13 AM

Damn, he's high as a kite! And the way he encircled Armie after he was done talking? Totally out of it.

by Anonymousreply 357January 3, 2018 1:16 AM

Mrs H with her baby bump or belly fat or ovarian cyst

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358January 3, 2018 1:16 AM

Yup Tim’s high.

His transformation into Shia LaBoeuf can’t start soon enough!

by Anonymousreply 359January 3, 2018 1:19 AM

Small pupils, so probably dope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360January 3, 2018 1:21 AM

Mrs. H is probably upset with Timmy for ruining their "perfect modern family" image by showing up stoned. That's why she's not smiling at R358.

by Anonymousreply 361January 3, 2018 1:26 AM

Armie is turning into his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362January 3, 2018 1:27 AM

I think he gets really hyped when Armie's around. Just an observation, but his other interviews aren't as wired. His normal nervous excitable self.

by Anonymousreply 363January 3, 2018 1:27 AM

That is probably the suit Armie wanted to wear to the Golden Globes until everyone decided to wear black.

by Anonymousreply 364January 3, 2018 1:28 AM

R363 = idiot / blocked.

by Anonymousreply 365January 3, 2018 1:28 AM

He's not hyped, he's high.

by Anonymousreply 366January 3, 2018 1:28 AM

I'm trying to tell if he is actually high, he seems okay in his other interviews.

by Anonymousreply 367January 3, 2018 1:29 AM

R365 don't know why that made me Lol but it did!

by Anonymousreply 368January 3, 2018 1:30 AM

Oops meant to say r364.

by Anonymousreply 369January 3, 2018 1:31 AM

Nicky's there too. Really, what is his job

by Anonymousreply 370January 3, 2018 1:32 AM

R363 yeah, I mean he could be high but I think they sometimes get weird around each other. It happens. Remember those photos from NYFF with Armie being unnecessarily touchy feely?They remind me of me and my best friend from college when we we're getting to know each other. Everyone thought we were high (and fucking) when we were seen together. We were just really into each other as friends and permanently excited about being together.

by Anonymousreply 371January 3, 2018 1:37 AM

Timothée’s handler is piiiiiiiiissed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372January 3, 2018 1:38 AM

Definitely high.

by Anonymousreply 373January 3, 2018 1:38 AM

He seems okay here but maybe it's just because I can't speak French.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374January 3, 2018 1:41 AM

His handler looks like he stopped time. Quite majestic actually.

by Anonymousreply 375January 3, 2018 1:44 AM

Saw his speech, doesn't seem high. Armie thanked him for helping him and making him better. Timmy thanked Elizabeth for letting him crawl over her husband.

by Anonymousreply 376January 3, 2018 1:49 AM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377January 3, 2018 2:00 AM

R374 Someone roughly translated what he said in french: "he said he isnt comfortable w all the cameras around and hes really anxious about dressing well and his shoelaces being alright"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378January 3, 2018 2:31 AM

Jeez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379January 3, 2018 2:49 AM

It's even funnier when you can see his arms. He looks like a very tall school girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380January 3, 2018 3:02 AM

"L" is for the way you look at me...

by Anonymousreply 381January 3, 2018 3:19 AM

Timothee thanks the Hammers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382January 3, 2018 4:27 AM

[quote]You're wrong if you think they're naive teenagers, some of them are nearing 50. They're devoid of talent and clueless regarding gay sex but, young? Not all of them.

That's why I didn't say 'all', I said 'many'. I think more and more fraus are getting involved now. It started out with a lot of frauleins.

[quote]So [R304] the DL is only for gay men? No lesbians or bi accepted? I bet you are the type that decries the presence of blacks/browns, Asians and in general non-whites on the DL too.

I AM brown, so don't even try any race card crap with me. And obviously, for years there has been a mix of gays, lesbians, bi, trans and straights here, more or less getting along. Nevertheless, it says 'GAY' on the front door, gay men are the majority of the posters, and straights who come here need to respect where they are, and not presume to lecture the natives about anything gay-related. Especially when it's in the service of their fantasies about Armie and Timothee being a couple, FFS.

I've always defended the presence of women here, and called out the unfortunate misogyny that rears its head. But some of these women who have been coming here in recent weeks to talk about CMBYN-related stuff have not been doing themselves any favors, and deserve to be called out on their bullshit.

Back to the thread.

by Anonymousreply 383January 3, 2018 8:12 AM

The shippers are usually mysoginistic, they tolerate Elizabeth at the moment but wait until these reunions become rarer, then they'll go all berserk on the wife blaming her for being an 'obstacle'.

by Anonymousreply 384January 3, 2018 10:15 AM

Elizabeth and Timmy will be the ones that end up having the affair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385January 3, 2018 10:18 AM

Aw, that's cute

by Anonymousreply 386January 3, 2018 10:25 AM

R383 "Frauleins????" Seriously, you sound like a nazi circa 1930s

The only one playing the race card here is yourself by revealing your race as if that is an indication of anything. You could just as well be another Uncle Tom, sad sold-out like many others who throw their own kind under the bus whenever there's an opportunity. Those are the ones that have a go at other 'minorities' or women on an anonymous board because in real life they have some strange unresolved issues possibly with mommy.

Attached a photo so you would start foaming at the mouth.

People are going to post whatever the want here whether you like it or not so you better get used to it. Welcome to the future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387January 3, 2018 10:50 AM

R383 want some mommy titty to make you feel better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388January 3, 2018 10:55 AM

Armie with his red skin has totally transformed into his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389January 3, 2018 11:02 AM

R385 if their eyes were the same shape, they'd be identical

by Anonymousreply 390January 3, 2018 11:09 AM

R390 = Asian who thinks all white people look alike

by Anonymousreply 391January 3, 2018 11:23 AM

I've seen people complaining about them being a bit no-homo last night but I honestly can't see it? I thought they were their usual weird hyper selves. I mean they have to be professional and act like they weren't just hanging out with their friends like 5 minutes before getting changed and going to an awards show. That has to be a bit awkward but I didn't get a particularly no-homo vibe.

Maybe I'm not that in tune with shipping sensibilities?

by Anonymousreply 392January 3, 2018 1:12 PM

It was because Armie called Timmy a special kid or something. And obvs Timmy was spewing the father/mentor/friend/brother stuff.

by Anonymousreply 393January 3, 2018 1:18 PM

I bet it's because of Elizabeth - that Instagram comment Timothee left a while ago about being in the back seat, the photo yesterday, then thanking her in his speech - nothing drives shippers crazier than the idea that their favs don't hate women (they have some serious internalised misogyny issues).

Now we're going to start hearing talk of PR stunts and the studio forcing them to say certain things and so on, and also the hatred of Elizabeth that they've been trying to cover up is going to start coming out.

As an example of this - I'm willing to bet that the people saying this is "no homo" reblogged every photo of them from last night, except the ones which also included Elizabeth. Or they possibly even cropped/edited her out of them.

by Anonymousreply 394January 3, 2018 1:50 PM

R394 is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 395January 3, 2018 1:53 PM

I think they're at the point where they want to remind people that they're not their characters to tamp down a bit of the fevered fantasies of the "shipper" types, hence the emphasis on the brotherly/mentor-protege nature of their references to one other in speeches and interviews. I'm sure it was fun at first to blur the boundaries a bit, but now it's time to rein it in a lest the slashy/fan fiction beast gets too much more unwieldy. I definitely think the wife will become the target. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 396January 3, 2018 1:54 PM

I agree with that too, R396. I've said before, the ironic thing with these shippers is they sink their own ships. If they just kept it as a low-key Tumblr thing, they'd be fine. Instead they for some reason feel the need to make sure the subject of their ships know they want them together/think they're together - which in turn makes those people start to either distance from each other, or start to say things to try and cool down the shippers. Of course, this only makes them think it's a huge conspiracy and spurs them on even more.

by Anonymousreply 397January 3, 2018 1:58 PM

Exactly, r397. This seems to happen often with cute same-sex pairings on the big and little screen. Lather, rinse, repeat.

by Anonymousreply 398January 3, 2018 2:03 PM

[QUOTE]Lather, rinse, repeat.

Ironic, given I have the impression these shippers don't bathe regularly.

by Anonymousreply 399January 3, 2018 2:26 PM

I honestly want to see the end of this awards season and what new projects Timmy has in store for the future!

by Anonymousreply 400January 3, 2018 2:39 PM

Probably best to talk about those new projects in his thread. It'd be hilarious if he has a project which takes him out of New York whilst Armie is on Broadway though.

by Anonymousreply 401January 3, 2018 2:43 PM

I was at the gala last night. Timmy is gorgeous. I touched his arm wishing him a Happy New Year, very thin, but strong. Elizabeth is prettier in person. Armie is just Armie, very handsome... very confident, the way he walks around, like he's boss - passed by me several times to go to the bar. My table was about 7 tables away, Timmy was happy throughout the night, everyone at table very engaged. I don't know what's going on between Timmy and the Hammers, but it's genuine and real, nothing fake. They will be tight for a very, very long time. You don't make a film like CMBYN and not have chemistry and a close friendship afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 402January 3, 2018 2:45 PM

From another thread:

[quote]The Frauen have been on a rampage lately. They've nearly ruined the Armie Hammer threads: When people started speculating, half jokingly, about Armie and his young co-star--based mostly on their own actions and statements toward each other--the Frauen moved in and took over. They've pretty much stomped the threads to death with their repetitive, scolding posts.

So true. They never say what they want and then leave a thread they find disturbing (what sane people would do). They flood thread after thread with posts containing the same buzzwords and phrases: [italic]Tumblr! Slash! Prancing Ponies! Young girls![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 403January 3, 2018 2:58 PM

It will be interesting to see what types of projects Armie opts for next. We know about the upcoming RBG biopic later this year, but after that does he continue to go for more indie prestige projects or does he cash in on his leading man looks and make another attempt at big studio films and large paycheck superhero fare?

by Anonymousreply 404January 3, 2018 4:02 PM

Before Call Me By Your Name, Armie Hammer was not on my radar. I don’t think I’ve seen a single movie he’s been in.

But now, based on his performance in CMBYN (which is powerful and nuanced, despite its flaws), and his interviews about this film, I am interested to see more of his work.

by Anonymousreply 405January 3, 2018 4:12 PM

[quote]I was at the gala last night.

Sure you were.

by Anonymousreply 406January 3, 2018 4:27 PM

Maybe he'll try for that drug dealer life story he bought the rights for

by Anonymousreply 407January 3, 2018 4:36 PM

[quote]Elizabeth and Timmy will be the ones that end up having the affair.

Oh honey, the only affair Timmy will have is a go around with Mr. Hammer's golden cock.

by Anonymousreply 408January 3, 2018 4:38 PM

LOL R407 wasn't the drug dealer named "Barbie" or something?

by Anonymousreply 409January 3, 2018 4:58 PM

Yes, R409 and what a brutal guy he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410January 3, 2018 5:01 PM

I think Armie said in an interview that going forward after CMBYN - i think its the round table thing - that be will be more choosy with roles and will no longer settle

by Anonymousreply 411January 3, 2018 10:35 PM

LOL like he’s flooded with offers

by Anonymousreply 412January 3, 2018 10:38 PM

Maybe he is.....

by Anonymousreply 413January 3, 2018 10:47 PM

His career prospects are better than 99.99% of other actors R412.

I didn’t really know who Armie Hammer was before CMBYN, but I do know, and will at least stay aware of his work.

by Anonymousreply 414January 3, 2018 10:47 PM

At the NYFCC awards right now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415January 3, 2018 11:56 PM

Luca is there too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416January 4, 2018 12:01 AM

All I could think of was the Joker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417January 4, 2018 12:08 AM

Someone mentioned earlier about the Tumblr loons saying last night was the "no homo" phase of PR. Well I just took a quick glance and they're now declaring that's over because they're standing close to each other in these new photos. You can scroll up and see they were standing just as close last night. A perfect illustration of how these people see whatever they want to see and can ignore reality - even when it comes with photographic proof.

by Anonymousreply 418January 4, 2018 12:11 AM

The suit isn't even Heath Ledger Joker, it's Cesar Romero Joker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419January 4, 2018 12:14 AM

I kinda like the suit, am I alone in this?

by Anonymousreply 420January 4, 2018 12:17 AM

R420 I'm with you. I love the suit. And I liked the one he wore last night too. I'm really digging his (or his stylist) fashion choices lately.

by Anonymousreply 421January 4, 2018 12:21 AM

Ughh, you bitches have ruined Timothee for me...

When I first saw the pic @ R416 the first thought that came to me was "he's going to get DP tonight"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422January 4, 2018 12:25 AM

Last night’s outfit was Dolce & Gabbana, and I am sure tonight’s is as well.

by Anonymousreply 423January 4, 2018 12:32 AM

Well fuck him for wearing anything by those self-hating cunts then.

by Anonymousreply 424January 4, 2018 12:33 AM

My my, aren't the shippers exhilarated... They look exhausted to me yet, according to the fangirls, they look very happy and in love.

by Anonymousreply 425January 4, 2018 12:40 AM

It's going to be a hilarious shitshow on Tumblr if Timothee's speech is anything last night, like with the brother stuff, or thanking Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 426January 4, 2018 12:45 AM

What are they expecting? For Timmy to call Armie his lover? Of course he's gonna talk about him as his brother/buddy/friend/whatever. How else could he refer to him?

by Anonymousreply 427January 4, 2018 12:59 AM

[QUOTE]For Timmy to call Armie his lover?

Yes. They think he's going to slip up and accidentally mention being in love or something.

Their insanity cannot be overstated. They actually think that these photos tonight somehow prove they're boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 428January 4, 2018 1:03 AM

Elizabeth is being blamed on Tumblr, as we had already predicted. The shipping fanatics believe that they look happy and relaxed today because she's not there.

The witch hunt has begun.

Other than Chalamet, is CMBYN up for more awards tonight?

by Anonymousreply 429January 4, 2018 1:07 AM

[quote]Yes. They think he's going to slip up and accidentally mention being in love or something.

What idiots. The gays more than anyone know that prudence is always best. The closet does teach something, and that is to be careful and not slip up.

If Chalamet is getting spit roasted by Armie, he ain't going to go to Tumblr to announce it.

by Anonymousreply 430January 4, 2018 1:07 AM

R429 I really really hope a picture of Elizabeth turns up showing she's there tonight. But even if she's not - they look the same as last night!

R430 Exactly. This is the problem with these Tumblr twats, they don't get the closet isn't just a cute little plot device in their fanfic. They don't understand the pain and stress it can bring, and that if someone is in it they sure as fuck aren't going to be sending little hints or whatnot.

I also think it speaks of their lack of a social life. And I don't mean that in an insulting way but in a genuine way. They take interactions that are absolutely normal between friends and act as if it's impossible that two platonic friends would act that way. If they do have any friends in real life they must have the most repressed friendships imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 431January 4, 2018 1:13 AM

No Mrs H is in LA per her IG Story. She sent the daughter to school in normal people clothes. It was weird.

by Anonymousreply 432January 4, 2018 1:20 AM

Ah that's a shame, but also explains why they're wondering out loud if she isn't there - in other words they know she isn't, and they're trying to make it look like they're just predicting it.

[QUOTE]She sent the daughter to school in normal people clothes. It was weird

Ha

by Anonymousreply 433January 4, 2018 1:21 AM

So, according to Tumblr, the big tell on these photos is Armie's hand on Timothee's shoulder. He's doing that tonight when Elizabeth isn't there, but wasn't doing it last night, when she was there.

Oh wait, no, he was doing it last night too. I actually took this image off one of the blogs pushing the above theory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434January 4, 2018 1:25 AM

They say that Armie's grip is firmer, 'possessive', today.

by Anonymousreply 435January 4, 2018 1:28 AM

Haha, ah the classic sign of desperate shippers - putting all your faith into a tiny little detail. Like the firmness of a grip.

by Anonymousreply 436January 4, 2018 1:31 AM

Maybe they're bored so they're trying to create a more exciting narrative that two dudes who are really close and happy to be together and the wife of one of those dudes who's also really happy having fun with them. It lacks drama. They probably just need more weird theories about fake babies and contractual girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 437January 4, 2018 1:31 AM

If they really want to talk about firm grips...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438January 4, 2018 1:33 AM

Yesterday was firm enough, wasn't it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439January 4, 2018 1:34 AM

Both look gorgeous in that gif.

by Anonymousreply 440January 4, 2018 1:40 AM

Why are you guys searching out their comments then coming back to post them here? Just ignore them unless they post the same stuff here. There's only like 10 of them.

Anyway, any idea why Armie bothered to fly to NY to attend this? Timmy was the only one getting an award and Luca was the one to present it to him.

by Anonymousreply 441January 4, 2018 2:10 AM

R441 Armie's there to hook up with Luca, duh...

Seriously though, I think he's got an upcoming talk show appearance.

by Anonymousreply 442January 4, 2018 2:12 AM

[QUOTE]Why are you guys searching out their comments then coming back to post them here?

Pre-emptive action. Exposing their bullshit before got them to leave, better to keep them away than wait for them to return and have to deal with them all over again. Plus it's fun to laugh at how desperate they get.

[QUOTE]Anyway, any idea why Armie bothered to fly to NY to attend this?

Networking and campaigning

by Anonymousreply 443January 4, 2018 2:12 AM

R443 I mean okay but then don't complain that the thread has been taken over by shipping talk if we're the ones doing it.

His upcoming talk show is Kimmel, which is in LA. Timmy is doing Fallon in NYC.

And networking and campaigning with who? These are film critics that have already voted on their awards. The other winners will be at plenty of other LA events. Seems like a lot of effort to fly to the other side of the country to talk to the same group of people he can talk to at the Globes on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 444January 4, 2018 2:15 AM

[QUOTE]These are film critics that have already voted on their awards

You do know it's not only critics there right? And that there are Academy voters on the east coast?

by Anonymousreply 445January 4, 2018 2:18 AM

R445 It's a small dinner. It's the critics, winners and presenters.

by Anonymousreply 446January 4, 2018 2:19 AM

[quote]Anyway, any idea why Armie bothered to fly to NY to attend this?

Armie goes to the opening of an envelope. This is the same person who hosted a party for the debut of an ice bucket.

by Anonymousreply 447January 4, 2018 2:20 AM

Oh let me guess R446, you think he only went there to be with Timothee?

by Anonymousreply 448January 4, 2018 2:21 AM

R448 Considering Timmy has to be back in LA in a couple of days, no. I'm just genuinely confused because he seems to be the only person there that isn't winning or presenting.

by Anonymousreply 449January 4, 2018 2:22 AM

[QUOTE]I'm just genuinely confused

I'm guessing that's a common state for you.

by Anonymousreply 450January 4, 2018 2:23 AM

Luca flew him to New York for a routine tête à tête, he doesn't want to lose his manipulative grasp on the big man-child.

by Anonymousreply 451January 4, 2018 2:23 AM

And the Tumblr blogs, which earlier were being updated within minutes of new photos being posted, have fallen silent since Timothee gave his speech in which he talked about imagining his future live with a wife and kids.

[QUOTE]Luca flew him to New York for a routine tête à tête

In the pics of the three of them, it does look like Luca wishes Timothee wasn't there

by Anonymousreply 452January 4, 2018 2:29 AM

Well too bad considering Timothee was the only one that was actually winning something and the only one that really should be there.

by Anonymousreply 453January 4, 2018 2:36 AM

Oh, aparently Armie isn't a monogamous gripper. What a tragic night full of setbacks, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454January 4, 2018 2:41 AM

What's with the Tumblr troll infesting this thread?

Back to Armie please. You guys think he's ball deep on Timmy tonight?

by Anonymousreply 455January 4, 2018 2:47 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456January 4, 2018 2:48 AM

R456, are you a tumblrina or something? What's going on here? Why are we talking about Tumblr fraus all of the sudden....

Anyway, do you guys think the peach scene should be submitted as his Oscar clip? I personally think it should be when he goes down on Timmo. hehe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457January 4, 2018 2:56 AM

*eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 458January 4, 2018 3:02 AM

That nicky friend creeps me out...dunno why

by Anonymousreply 459January 4, 2018 4:35 AM

Nicky seems cool. Elizabeth adores him. He's handsome, and curiously single. Never seen him with a girlfriend type lady in his IG.

by Anonymousreply 460January 4, 2018 4:38 AM

YOU creep me out R459

by Anonymousreply 461January 4, 2018 4:38 AM

SO Nicky is Liz's eyes or something? How odd that he would be accompanying them...

I bet Luca and Armie are having a slumber party tonight.

[quote]*eyeroll*

R458, who are you rolling your eyes at bitch?

by Anonymousreply 462January 4, 2018 5:48 AM

Nick wasn't there tonight, just last night.

by Anonymousreply 463January 4, 2018 6:58 AM

R456 is his brother not Nicky

by Anonymousreply 464January 4, 2018 7:43 AM

Nick keeps Elizabeth warm while Armie is away.

by Anonymousreply 465January 4, 2018 8:55 AM

Nikki is the bodyman. Celebrities have a bodyman who does things normal people take for granted like checking coats or carrying bags. In the olden days he would be called a valet. Not odd that he would accompany them.

by Anonymousreply 466January 4, 2018 9:59 AM

R465 maybe both have their own sidepiece, Nicky is Elizabeth's and Timmy is Armie's. And now the sidepieces are bff's too. Hashtag modern family.

by Anonymousreply 467January 4, 2018 10:06 AM

Would a straight man really wear these skinny jeans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468January 4, 2018 10:17 AM

Nikki is so handsome here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469January 4, 2018 10:24 AM

He's really hot.

by Anonymousreply 470January 4, 2018 10:39 AM

Looks good with his shirt off too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471January 4, 2018 10:47 AM

Better shot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472January 4, 2018 10:53 AM

Yummy

by Anonymousreply 473January 4, 2018 11:13 AM

wish there were some pix of armie or tim smoking....sorry, its kinda sexy huh.

i continue to be blown away by armie's georgousness.

makes me wanna see all his movies.

by Anonymousreply 474January 4, 2018 11:26 AM

r474, i can't agree with you more. CMBYN is his 3rd gay-themed role.

by Anonymousreply 475January 4, 2018 11:36 AM

[QUOTE]What's with the Tumblr troll infesting this thread?

[QUOTE]Why are we talking about Tumblr fraus all of the sudden....

Aww, look at you getting all pissy because your ship has been proven as bullshit, the shippers exposed as crazy, and the other shippers have been scared off. Shouldn't you be fucking off to Tumblr now too?

by Anonymousreply 476January 4, 2018 12:42 PM

Are they crying because of the "wife and kids" speech yet?

by Anonymousreply 477January 4, 2018 1:39 PM

Oh, c'mon everybody wants a family/ stability/ and so on.

by Anonymousreply 478January 4, 2018 1:55 PM

Armie went from smoking cigs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479January 4, 2018 1:58 PM

To vaping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480January 4, 2018 1:59 PM

R478 but only a straight man specifically wants a wife, but of course, he actually meant 'wife or husband', for sure for sure, I get it.

by Anonymousreply 481January 4, 2018 2:03 PM

Why is this thread discussing Tumblr fanatics? And not focusing on Armie? Keep your priorities straight, and focus on our golden Ken doll colossus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482January 4, 2018 2:04 PM

[QUOTE]Are they crying because of the "wife and kids" speech yet?

They're basically acting like there was no speech. They're just changing the topic. If you looked at these blogs you'd think all Timothee did last night was walk the carpet and pose with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 483January 4, 2018 2:57 PM

Armie is shaking his head about the one DLers obsessions with Tumblr obsessives.

R483 if you want, I can start a thread for you to discuss the "Tumblr fangurl shippers stans" all you want? Would you like that? We sure would.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484January 4, 2018 3:06 PM

R484 How about you just block me rather than filling up the thread with your petulant whining?

by Anonymousreply 485January 4, 2018 3:15 PM

Because I see a problem (you), and I want to solve it (getting your very own thread, or encouraging you to kill yourself)

R485. No one is interested in your obsession with Tumblr denizens. Why don’t you cancel your Tumblr account instead of filling up the thread with your obsessive whining?

The thread is titled “Armie Hammer”.

Not “Loons obsessions with Tumblr fangurls”.

by Anonymousreply 486January 4, 2018 3:25 PM

Shut up and actually contribute something if you want a change of topic, frau.

by Anonymousreply 487January 4, 2018 3:29 PM

[QUOTE]No one is interested in your obsession with Tumblr denizens

You mean aside from R477, whose post I was responding to? And there are a number of posters here who were discussing the hilarious reactions on Tumblr to last night's events - and in case you missed it, they were talking about Timothee and Armie, so it's entirely on topic.

The only people whining are you, and a shipper who got all upset that no-one's coming up with bullshit slash fantasies on this thread anymore.

by Anonymousreply 488January 4, 2018 3:31 PM

Do you think Armie will be nominated as Best Supporting Actor for the Oscars?

by Anonymousreply 489January 4, 2018 3:35 PM

I reviewed your posting history R485, etc on the thread and the Timothee thread. You made some great comments before your obsessions with "shippers" kicked in.

What about them is bothering you? Crazy fat girls have always been around, it's just have easier access to their thoughts (shudder) with technology. We ignored them before, we can ignore them now.

by Anonymousreply 490January 4, 2018 3:36 PM

No..

by Anonymousreply 491January 4, 2018 3:37 PM

R489 I hope so. Armie deserves it for his performance.

But I think that the sclerotic Academy members will that it's a bridge too far to nominate a gay 24 year old whose butt fucking a gay 17 year old.

by Anonymousreply 492January 4, 2018 3:41 PM

R489 I hope so, his talent was definitely showcased in CMBYN and an Oscar nod will hopefully mean roles better suited to his strengths will start coming his way

by Anonymousreply 493January 4, 2018 3:41 PM

An Oscar nod maybe, but he won't win. He was extraordinary as Oliver, it's a shame that the Academy Members don't tend to dig subtle performances.

by Anonymousreply 494January 4, 2018 3:43 PM

I'm not sure if it's been posted here already but this guy on twitter says Oscar voters have filled their gay quota with Moonlight. If that's true, do the actors still stand a chance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495January 4, 2018 3:44 PM

Ok, so good chances for nomination, but none for winning? Why? I thought this category is "easier" to win...

by Anonymousreply 496January 4, 2018 3:44 PM

There's not a clear winner like Oldman/Chalamet (I can't think of anyone else winning BA) but I can picture the voters rooting for Defoe, Rockwell or Stuhlbarg himself,

by Anonymousreply 497January 4, 2018 3:49 PM

Dafoe^ sorry

by Anonymousreply 498January 4, 2018 3:52 PM

R497 Thanks for explaining, even though I think Oldman will win for BA, what a pity...

by Anonymousreply 499January 4, 2018 4:01 PM

R495 And Call Me By Your Name had far more explicit love scenes between gay men (kissing, intimately touching, blow jobs, cum) than did Moonlight. The older Academy are going to be turned off by that.

Mahershala Ali won the Best Supporting Actor for playing a straight man in a gay film. Armie is a playing gay man in CMBYN. A nomination is all he can for, but I have my doubts about even that.

It's all speculation until the announce the nominations.

by Anonymousreply 500January 4, 2018 4:02 PM

Armie has beautiful lashes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501January 4, 2018 4:20 PM

Runs in the family ^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502January 4, 2018 4:49 PM

Mrs Hammer force Armie to repost the family beach picture on IG.

by Anonymousreply 503January 4, 2018 4:52 PM

Nah I think he's bored stuck in NY

by Anonymousreply 504January 4, 2018 4:54 PM

Is Armie still stuck in NY?

by Anonymousreply 505January 4, 2018 5:48 PM

I was talking to a friend just now, and there 4” of snow in Manhattan , with the forecast for 9”.

I would expect that city, including the airports, were shut down.

by Anonymousreply 506January 4, 2018 5:54 PM

They need to be in LA on sunday.

by Anonymousreply 507January 4, 2018 5:55 PM

[QUOTE]4” of snow in Manhattan

Otherwise known as a double Timothee

by Anonymousreply 508January 4, 2018 6:00 PM

r508 lol

by Anonymousreply 509January 4, 2018 6:06 PM

Isn't Armie supposed to be on Jimmy Kimmel show this Friday?

by Anonymousreply 510January 4, 2018 6:07 PM

R510 yup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511January 4, 2018 6:11 PM

[quote]Why is this thread discussing Tumblr fanatics?

At first there was a point to make, but it is looking more and more that this person wants to shut down any gay gossip.

The Anti-tumblr troll is more likely a PR person trying to dissuade gay gossip about his client.

by Anonymousreply 512January 4, 2018 6:14 PM

You're hilarious R512

This anti-tumblr troll would like nothing more to believe that Elio and Oliver were lovers and happy in real life. My heart would just explode.

But all the information says that it's not true. They are just good friends, which is wonderful in it's own way.

And being obsessed with "Tumblr shipping stan fangurls" is kinda pathetic. Mock them once, and then ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 513January 4, 2018 6:25 PM

[QUOTE]I reviewed your posting history

But I'm the obsessed one, eh?

[QUOTE]but it is looking more and more that this person wants to shut down any gay gossip

But there isn't any gay gossip. All there is are fraus on Tumblr making stuff up based on the firmness of a grip.

[QUOTE]And being obsessed with "Tumblr shipping stan fangurls" is kinda pathetic.

You're now the one who keeps talking about it. I wouldn't be shocked to discover you're one of the Tumblr twats yourself, and you just want to stop talk about them because you're getting your panties in a twist at people mocking you.

[QUOTE]Mock them once, and then ignore them.

Given you don't take your own advice, why should anyone else? If you don't like what someone is saying, block them, don't keep whining. And of course, to avoid being a hypocrite, that means I'll now need to block you. I'm sure I'll miss your contributions.

by Anonymousreply 514January 4, 2018 6:40 PM

Was this photo mentioned? Croquet? Is she obsessed with living her life like it's a Ralph Lauren advert?

Knowing how people with real coats of arms would look down on these two, I hope Armie's next project involves a long production in Britain. Or god, please let her have sent some of those cards to members of BAFTA, that should lead to some catty comments at the BAFTA Film Awards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515January 4, 2018 6:47 PM

Okay R514.

Both of us to do without the other.

See ya.

by Anonymousreply 516January 4, 2018 6:47 PM

Ah yes R515 , family vacay part 3 wasn't it? It's funny how Armie clings to his youth through Timmy yet Mrs Hammer seems hell bent on portraying them as middle aged.

by Anonymousreply 517January 4, 2018 6:50 PM

I wanted to see Armie on kimmel.they have a great rappoort.

by Anonymousreply 518January 4, 2018 6:56 PM

So what is this talk that Armie might be stuck in NYC ?

Is Armie staying with at Timmy's ?

by Anonymousreply 519January 4, 2018 6:57 PM

He's chained to the radiator in Luca's hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 520January 4, 2018 6:58 PM

Shame about the snow because he needs to be more visible at the moment. Kimmel would have been good for him.

by Anonymousreply 521January 4, 2018 6:59 PM

r520 nailed it

by Anonymousreply 522January 4, 2018 7:00 PM

Well, he could set another day, no?

by Anonymousreply 523January 4, 2018 7:00 PM

Wonder if he's regretting flying cross country to watch his bro receive an award

by Anonymousreply 524January 4, 2018 7:01 PM

King Luca summoned the snow gods

by Anonymousreply 525January 4, 2018 7:02 PM

That's a cool name for his coke dealer

by Anonymousreply 526January 4, 2018 7:03 PM

He'll be able to fly out Friday morning and make the show.

by Anonymousreply 527January 4, 2018 7:08 PM

Sooo in the meantime he will stay at Timmy's?

by Anonymousreply 528January 4, 2018 7:09 PM

Armie isn't going to miss a chance to promote himself. He'd drive across the country if he had to to make it.

by Anonymousreply 529January 4, 2018 7:09 PM

R528 There are these places called hotels, maybe you've heard of them.

by Anonymousreply 530January 4, 2018 7:10 PM

I'm sure Timmy has a spare room.

by Anonymousreply 531January 4, 2018 7:13 PM

I forgot Luca was there as well. Well obviously this means he took (or kidnapped) Armie to his room.

by Anonymousreply 532January 4, 2018 7:13 PM

He's an indie actor living in Manhattan, he'll be lucky if he has a bedroom, frankly.

by Anonymousreply 533January 4, 2018 7:14 PM

I guess they are sharing a bed then...

by Anonymousreply 534January 4, 2018 7:16 PM

He has a two story apartment to himself, you could see it in the Instagram stories of his birthday party a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 535January 4, 2018 7:18 PM

I'm sure Luca has adjoining slings for them.

by Anonymousreply 536January 4, 2018 7:18 PM

How did you see that it was a two story apartment from those few dark shots? R535

by Anonymousreply 537January 4, 2018 7:20 PM

Yes, Timothée recently moved to a new, and better, apartment where he lives alone, and he usually stays at the Hammers' when he's in L.A. so it's not unthinkable that Armie (and Luca?) might be his guests.

by Anonymousreply 538January 4, 2018 7:20 PM

[QUOTE]He has a two story apartment to himself

And a two act house in the country.

Did it actually say it was his?

by Anonymousreply 539January 4, 2018 7:20 PM

R537 There was a staircase...

R539 His sister threw a party for him at his place, yes.

by Anonymousreply 540January 4, 2018 7:22 PM

[QUOTE]and he usually stays at the Hammers' when he's in L.A.

Has that actually been stated? I know they hang out, but has it actually been said he sleeps at their place when he's in LA?

by Anonymousreply 541January 4, 2018 7:22 PM

LOL, please!

Timmy has a two story house where he live by himself from the money he did by CMBYN and Ladybird?

Bitch does not have that kind of money and he probably got spit roasted by Armie last night.

by Anonymousreply 542January 4, 2018 7:24 PM

You're right R541 I'm not so sure of that, I guess I assumed it because Elizabeth once took a snapshot of Timothée having a morning milkshake at their home. Armie was in Montreal filming at the time btw.

by Anonymousreply 543January 4, 2018 7:24 PM

R541 He definitely stayed there around March this year. I don't know about since.

It's a two story apartment, his parents also probably help him out. He had two roommates until very recently so he's probably been saving.

by Anonymousreply 544January 4, 2018 7:25 PM

Okay, it's getting annoying now. Storey.

It's amusing that the 'jokes' about Luca fucking Armie and Timothee went without comment - but don't you dare joke about his real estate situation!

by Anonymousreply 545January 4, 2018 7:27 PM

DLers pick up on REAL issues. The state of the property market is a shambles, no one can buy anything, we'll be stuck renting forever. Timmy being able to afford a two storey apartment in Manhattan is far more unrealistic than him being in a secret love affair with his costar.

by Anonymousreply 546January 4, 2018 7:40 PM

No one said he's bought it, but that's clearly where he's living.

by Anonymousreply 547January 4, 2018 7:42 PM

R546 His mum is a real estate agent though. Tim might be poor because he's a young actor but his family is wealthy, his dad also works at the UN.

by Anonymousreply 548January 4, 2018 7:43 PM

C'mon gurls, even you guys know better. A torrid, in the downlow, affair with Armie is much more realistic than Timmy having the cash to afford a two story apartment in NY.

[bold]Plot twist[/bold]: Armie is Timothee's sugar daddy and thus provides the rent money for his twink to live comfortably.

by Anonymousreply 549January 4, 2018 7:50 PM

wish this lot were a little more insta happy

by Anonymousreply 550January 4, 2018 7:50 PM

R549 More exciting yes, more realistic no.

by Anonymousreply 551January 4, 2018 7:51 PM

[quote] , I guess I assumed it because Elizabeth once took a snapshot of Timothée having a morning milkshake at their home. Armie was in Montreal filming at the time btw.

Unless there is more than one pic of Timothee drinking a milkshake that was an old photo from February.

by Anonymousreply 552January 4, 2018 8:02 PM

Yeah that photo is from the beginning of the year when he was staying with them.

by Anonymousreply 553January 4, 2018 8:05 PM

So rather than going out and hitting on hot LA actresses, he was staying in with a prematurely middle aged couple and their kids? I preferred him when I knew basically nothing about him, I think.

by Anonymousreply 554January 4, 2018 8:15 PM

R554 Sorry to break it to you but yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555January 4, 2018 8:20 PM

LIfe is not always about hooking up!

by Anonymousreply 556January 4, 2018 8:21 PM

Can Mrs H post a single instagram story without telling us where everything is from? Sometimes I like a bit of mystery.

by Anonymousreply 557January 4, 2018 8:22 PM

R555 That hardly proves anything other than he was at their house at, what, 8pm?

by Anonymousreply 558January 4, 2018 8:22 PM

Nikki's there too, just an observation, make of it what you will

by Anonymousreply 559January 4, 2018 8:23 PM

R558 He stayed with them, he's spoken about it before. When he was filming Beautiful Boy.

by Anonymousreply 560January 4, 2018 8:24 PM

Or during pre-production at least.

by Anonymousreply 561January 4, 2018 8:25 PM

Didn't she post a photo of him captioned "this is his going out look" or something around that time too?

by Anonymousreply 562January 4, 2018 8:26 PM

[quote]Can Mrs H post a single instagram story without telling us where everything is from? Sometimes I like a bit of mystery.

Bitch is getting discounts for posting where she buys her shit.

by Anonymousreply 563January 4, 2018 8:27 PM

R562 Yes and there's a photo of him, Armie and Nick cooking in the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 564January 4, 2018 8:29 PM

R562 She did but people want to ignore that just to keep pretending Timmy is the Hammers' lover/ third child.

by Anonymousreply 565January 4, 2018 8:29 PM

r563 does she need discounts, isn't Armie a millionaire?

by Anonymousreply 566January 4, 2018 8:31 PM

All celebrities are cheap.

by Anonymousreply 567January 4, 2018 8:33 PM

Armie apparently isn't a millionaire if he couldn't fulfill the bet he lost to Luca.

[quote] Didn't she post a photo of him captioned "this is his going out look" or something around that time too?

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 568January 4, 2018 8:45 PM

Armie would not have a ton of money considering he has only done low budget indies for the past three years. His last big payday would have been Man from UNCLE and that was filmed back in 2014.

by Anonymousreply 569January 4, 2018 8:55 PM

Nick, you need a life of your own. Call me.

by Anonymousreply 570January 4, 2018 8:55 PM

So Armie can't pay a bet, but he can buy a drug lord's life rights?

But even if he is rich, they'd still want discounts and freebies.

by Anonymousreply 571January 4, 2018 8:58 PM

Mrs Hammer doesn't actually need discounts and freebies but they make her feel special and important and she's all about that life.

by Anonymousreply 572January 4, 2018 9:01 PM

If you haven't seen it already, the Mystery Of Love music video. It's trending on youtube!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573January 4, 2018 9:04 PM

R572 I agree. No one really wants to know where she buys the ugly shit she swaddles her kids with, but god damnmi you're going to know anyway.

by Anonymousreply 574January 4, 2018 9:06 PM

Does anyone have the pic with the caption "this is his going out look", which Elizabeth posted?

by Anonymousreply 575January 4, 2018 9:16 PM

Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576January 4, 2018 10:07 PM

R576 Thanks

by Anonymousreply 577January 4, 2018 10:13 PM

I'm finally caught up after two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 578January 4, 2018 10:49 PM

R578 How much are you wishing that you didn't bother now?

by Anonymousreply 579January 4, 2018 10:50 PM

R579 LOL! I loved it all. Gave me some much-needed chuckles. That little tumblr detour was hilarious as hell, even it annoyed some posters.

by Anonymousreply 580January 4, 2018 10:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581January 5, 2018 12:16 AM

Thanks for the larf, R520.

by Anonymousreply 582January 5, 2018 12:46 AM

That video had more straight stuff than in the actual movie. Blah

by Anonymousreply 583January 5, 2018 1:25 AM

R583, they're going for the Oscar...remember, the degaying begins now. Gotta pander to those stoggy Oscar voters. Damn critical praise.

Why do you think Timmy said at NYFCC about the one day having a wife and kids shit?

by Anonymousreply 584January 5, 2018 2:23 AM

I saw a tweet today from some verified account saying they had heard Oscar voters loved the movie but weren't interested in awarding another gay themed film right after Moonlight. They can "degay" the actors all they want (if that's what they're doing, which I doubt), but the movie is still has two guys fucking and even if not explicit it's still way more explicit than Moonlight. When was the last time visible cum made it to the Oscars? I have zero faith in a best picture award. At most, Timmy, Ivory and Sufjan might get noms. I think any "degaying" efforts are futile (devices)

by Anonymousreply 585January 5, 2018 2:41 AM

As much as I love CMBYN, I knew it was not going to win best picture. It'll get nominated, but it won't win. Even if Moonlight didn't win last year, Call Me still wasn't going to win.I think it will get 4-5 noms and be lucky to win 1-3. Sad but true, and I'm hoping that Timmy wins his Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 586January 5, 2018 3:20 AM

I didn’t realize until now that Elizabeth is four years older than Armie and thirteen years older than Timmy.

Timmy’s a son to her.

by Anonymousreply 587January 5, 2018 3:59 AM

I'm sure she doesn't quite view him as a son, but he's definitely not a peer. He's more like a kid brother. Although, she's a mother, so she may naturally feel maternal towards him. He's also kind of a young 22. I keep thinking of that anecdote Armie shared in an interview about Timothee eating pistachios at their house and not knowing what to do with the shells so he stuffed them between the couch cushions, which Armie found later on. Timothee confirmed that he's a big fan of their pistachios.

by Anonymousreply 588January 5, 2018 4:13 AM

man from uncle is amazing now that i LOVE ARMIE !!!!

he sez there gunna be a sequel. yea!

by Anonymousreply 589January 5, 2018 4:20 AM

R588, that's funny. Timmy sounds like a momma's boy, she probably cleaned up after him constantly, or a maid or something.

by Anonymousreply 590January 5, 2018 4:29 AM

be so dam hot to see lil timmy fukin the geezus outta big ole daddi armie..

his big fat dik cumin gobs of load into the mans hungry asshole.

by Anonymousreply 591January 5, 2018 5:16 AM

lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592January 5, 2018 7:32 AM

That is the first time where I could really belief there is a platonic vibe about their friendship. It is a unique position to be in and I am willing to believe that more straight men experience this type of bonding more often than reported.

by Anonymousreply 593January 5, 2018 7:38 AM

R592 tells me everything I need to know. Maybe it will be unTil Death do we part. I would like to still believe in Love. But I am so jaded he maybe leaning in thinking Show me the Money.

by Anonymousreply 594January 5, 2018 7:44 AM

whispering sweet sweet nothings into each others ears during live panels is the epitome of romance!

by Anonymousreply 595January 5, 2018 7:53 AM

Armie looks like he's either sick or has been crying.

by Anonymousreply 596January 5, 2018 8:23 AM

The other gifs are cute too. It basically looks like they weren't even talking and Timmy just wanted to be a little closer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597January 5, 2018 10:10 AM

[QUOTE]Timothee eating pistachios at their house and not knowing what to do with the shells so he stuffed them between the couch cushions, which Armie found later on

The hell? Who does that? Does Timothee have some kind of developmental disorder or something? Actually, some light retardation would explain his fondness for hip hop.

by Anonymousreply 598January 5, 2018 10:28 AM

Armie looks incredible in this please enjoy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599January 5, 2018 11:11 AM

PArt 10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 5, 2018 11:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!