Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Amazing Life of Luke Evans No28

Carry on with your pointless bitchery here.

by Anonymousreply 601January 10, 2018 6:14 AM

So is Hubie in Miami yet? 😎🏝

by Anonymousreply 1December 25, 2017 11:41 PM

R1 no darling that post from Lukie was Christmas Eve I think and spent the day frolicking around Miami no doubt at the exclusive Miami Soho House (give me a bucket). Hubie was in budapest yesterday an hour after Luke posted he was driving - rainy smoky outlook - Esmeralda was quicker than a shit house rat on crack to remove the location of the post - this shit is going down. Meanwhile per my previous thread I’m going to contact ladbrokes to see if they will consider a bet on “Luke Evans guess where I’m taking my bitch” or “Luke Evans you’ll never guess where I’m going”. Figured seeing it’s predictable and he’s a looser why not make some money????

by Anonymousreply 2December 26, 2017 12:24 AM

Yes, I think Hubie is heading to wherever Luke is. That's his job.

by Anonymousreply 3December 26, 2017 12:52 AM

R3 ‘‘tis indeed his job’ keep those bells jingling you slut

by Anonymousreply 4December 26, 2017 1:54 AM

R2 no honey you got it all wrong. You won't be making any money on that bet, do you think the bookies are idiots? The bitch is too predictable, you'll be lucky if you get your money back. 💰😂

by Anonymousreply 5December 26, 2017 4:58 AM

R5 True 🤣

by Anonymousreply 6December 26, 2017 6:19 AM

I find it really strange that Esmeralda is playing these games as this is not like her at all. Why would she delete location and why hasn't she tagged the people she's with, like she always does? These is the kind of games Luke plays, not her.

I hope she's not getting involved in his affairs again like she did last time.

And I really hope that Hubie is in Miami already.

by Anonymousreply 7December 26, 2017 1:07 PM

Unless someone is posting stories for him, hubie seems to be in Budapest R7

by Anonymousreply 8December 26, 2017 1:28 PM

Hubies sister @cincihsch made her account private again. No need to worry, when she has something new to post on Lukie she'll make it public again.

We can stop wondering now, she's Hubies sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 26, 2017 2:19 PM

R9 that’s what I thought at first and then onetime he tagged her as cousin. R7 Esmeralda hasn’t ever in my time following her done that - it would have been Luke that insisted for some stupid reason or another

by Anonymousreply 10December 26, 2017 8:14 PM

R8 Hubie is in budapest he was even tagged by one of his friends on their IG story at kiosk. His sister thing has made her account private again. Bizarre behavior again from Luke.

by Anonymousreply 11December 26, 2017 8:46 PM

I guess Hubie will be there for the annual Audi ski trip in January

by Anonymousreply 12December 26, 2017 11:08 PM

Hubie's story with the lipstick air kisses over that guy. He's such a KWEEN and also cunty. I'm starting to like him.

by Anonymousreply 13December 27, 2017 1:13 AM

R13 oh I know biggest fag - he’s to girly gay in my opinion. Big time cunty too omg I haven’t used that in ages - 2018 the year of the cunty 🤣

by Anonymousreply 14December 27, 2017 1:29 AM

R12 I guess so, BUT why isn't he in Miami? Why did they spent Christmas apart?

by Anonymousreply 15December 27, 2017 1:58 AM

R15 People can be apart. Don't think it's a big deal. He seems to be occupied with his restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 16December 27, 2017 2:31 AM

R16 oh horseshit. He took five weeks off in September/ October traveling with him to New York, Toronto, ibiza, Barcelona, Wales, Uk, Los Angeles. Apart at this time threw me under the bus completely! He went to fucking Serbia with mica for his Xmas celebration so definetely up there in the weird.

by Anonymousreply 17December 27, 2017 2:43 AM

R16 I don’t believe he is that occupied with his restaurants at all!

by Anonymousreply 18December 27, 2017 2:44 AM

R17 R18 Maybe it's weird but if so no surprises since anything involving Luke's personal life is bound to be an unstable, never ending shitstorm anyway.

by Anonymousreply 19December 27, 2017 2:57 AM

R19 True so true. His really a very immature unstable unhinged insecure human. I don’t feel sorry for him though - he’s got unresolved issues.

by Anonymousreply 20December 27, 2017 3:20 AM

Maybe they broke up, have you thought of that? They haven't seen each other since the weekend that Luke unfriended it him on FB. Maybe he only friended him again because Hubie likes to stay friendly with his ex's. Maybe that is why Luke set his friends on private so that people, and by people you know who I mean, don't get the wrong idea.

[quote]People can be apart. Don't think it's a big deal. He seems to be occupied with his restaurants.

Other people yes but not Luke, not from what we've seen. Hubie, preoccupied with his restaurants? I don't think so, it didn't stop him before, besides others run his restaurants for him.

[quote]He took five weeks off in September/ October traveling with him to New York, Toronto, ibiza, Barcelona, Wales, Uk, Los Angeles.

Exactly! And he went to Paris twice and to Amsterdam and to London not once or twice but three times.

[quote] I don’t believe he is that occupied with his restaurants at all!

On Friday he posted an IG story "Last day at the office" Like I said, others run his restaurants for him, so he could have jumped on that plane and be in Miami by Saturday morning but instead he stayed in Budapest....

I will wait another week or so and I will do a recap for you, shall I?Lol

by Anonymousreply 21December 27, 2017 5:31 AM

So there's nothing weird about the fact that instead of spending the Christmas holidays with his hot bf he chose to spent them with Esmeralda?😲

by Anonymousreply 22December 27, 2017 6:17 AM

R21 please do so R22 Esmeralda is I assume his agent or publicist and he hangs out with her when his friends can’t be bothered with him or he hasn’t got a man which he does as far as we know. Being his friend would be fucking hard work

by Anonymousreply 23December 27, 2017 6:54 AM

They didn't break up, those are Hubie's shoes he's wearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 27, 2017 9:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 27, 2017 9:25 AM

I never forget a pair of shoes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 27, 2017 9:26 AM

R24 oh horseshit please what people don’t have the same shoes. Let me guess you can tell a shoe size too - they don’t even look like the same shoe similar but not the same. Seriously what the fuck together or broken up what the hell do shoes have to do with it. You buy a woman shoes and break up do you take them no.

by Anonymousreply 27December 27, 2017 9:57 AM

R24 let me guess next thing is that his Christmas vacation, even though we all guessed it on here, was planned before he got with Hubert. You have a bf wouldn’t you spend it with him. No bull shit about he’s a jehova witness crap as he celebrated it with Esmeralda-

by Anonymousreply 28December 27, 2017 10:02 AM

^ she must be the only one to understand his shit - helps that she gets paid too

by Anonymousreply 29December 27, 2017 10:03 AM

R27 lol I don't know if they're the same shoes, although they look very similar, but from the posts above it looks like Hubie had those shoes before lukie came along, he didn't buy them for him.

R28 Maybe the vacation was planned but still very weird that he would rather spend Christmas with a bunch of strangers than with his bf. Besides he's been with hubie since June when did he make plans, from last year? Apart from Esmeralda and her bf who the hell are those ppl?

by Anonymousreply 30December 27, 2017 10:16 AM

R30 my point Luke wouldn’t plan a Christmas vacation that far in advance firstly he doesn’t celebrate it and second he lives on a plane. I thought possibly there was upcoming promotion for the Alienist in January and maybe it starts now but he would have called Salami to be there for that. Knowing him he’ll be in London for New Years ski trip and then USA for promo if they are doing any as it’s been done a lot on YouTube

by Anonymousreply 31December 27, 2017 10:20 AM

^^^ besides lukie has a history of sharing clothes with his bf's so...... now he's sharing shoes too.

by Anonymousreply 32December 27, 2017 10:21 AM

R32 oh please they probably swap it’s pathetic. The mans non a great actor, I can’t comment for theatre as I’ve never seen him, ruggedly handsome and aging dreadfully but he is really a fucked up individual. I’m sorry to say but he’s a cry baby who runs to Esmeralda whenever he has broken up, pissed off with bad press or movie review and desperate for work. Grow a set. Hubie you read this stop acting like a big sissy fag and grow a set too.

by Anonymousreply 33December 27, 2017 10:28 AM

I agree that no one, especially someone that supposedly doesn't celebrate Christmas, would plan a vacation that far in advance. It is therefore very weird that he's in Miami celebrating with Esmeralda and a bunch of strangers instead of back home with family members/friends or his boyfriend.

I also agree that he made a habit of running to Esmeralda when he's in some kind of "trouble" or has personal problems.

BUT I still think that those are Hubie's shoes! lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 27, 2017 11:48 AM

R34 eww sharing shoes it’s like underwear no bueno

by Anonymousreply 35December 27, 2017 12:02 PM

The guy standing next to Esme is some d-list gay actor and I can't at the moment remember his name. Looks very familiar from somewhere. Maybe Esme is playing matchmaker?

by Anonymousreply 36December 27, 2017 1:20 PM

R36 that’s her friend Alessandro I think and he’s married as far as I know to a friend of hers

by Anonymousreply 37December 27, 2017 1:27 PM

^disregard no it’s the guy next to her bf I’m referring to. Don’t know the other guy but maybe

by Anonymousreply 38December 27, 2017 1:28 PM

R37 I think Alessandro is in the other side of the pic.

by Anonymousreply 39December 27, 2017 1:29 PM

R39 correct - her other friends just posted that they are in Miami. All Italians and then we have Lukie - I wonder if he’ll stay to new year???

by Anonymousreply 40December 27, 2017 1:36 PM

Alessandro is the guy in the white shirt and navy blue jacket. Who is he married to? He's always with Esmeralda and her bf but i've never seen a woman with him.

The guy in front of Luke says nothing to me, I've never seen him before.

R40 what other friend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 27, 2017 2:03 PM

The guy next to Luke is Victor Turpin.

by Anonymousreply 42December 27, 2017 2:10 PM

R42 It says "happily taken" in his IG bio, so if Esmeralda is playing matchmaker she picked the wrong guy.

I don't know about Alessandro though.

by Anonymousreply 43December 27, 2017 2:18 PM

You people really need to get a grip, a life, a hobby, a brain. Your obsession is endlessly nuts. Not even the holidays can interrupt you from stalking. Give yourself a break. Even Luke hasn't posted for days.

by Anonymousreply 44December 27, 2017 7:58 PM

R44 why? You read my mind Luke hasn’t posted in days he must have his face knee deep in Miami ass -

by Anonymousreply 45December 27, 2017 8:38 PM

Is Luke in Budapest now? That pic he posted looked similar to the one Hubert posted on his IG story. He’s also dressed rather winter?

by Anonymousreply 46December 27, 2017 11:03 PM

He's definitely back in Europe but that place doesn't look the same as Hubies story. I think Esmeralda left Miami too since her bf posted from Austria.

Hubie is at some musical called AlomUtazo.

by Anonymousreply 47December 27, 2017 11:25 PM

How do you know Esmeraldas boyfriend is in Austria?

by Anonymousreply 48December 27, 2017 11:44 PM

R47 he’s not in Austria as he posted some pics and tagged the location as somewhere

by Anonymousreply 49December 27, 2017 11:46 PM

He tagged his pic "WHO KNOWS" and google maps gives you that as a location in Austria, but who knows? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 50December 28, 2017 2:34 AM

You should have seen the comment on Esmeralda’s post from a luketeer which she has since deleted omg it was priceless - wanting to know if Luke received the gift she sent - wack job

by Anonymousreply 51December 28, 2017 3:31 AM

R51 I saw. A 69yo desperate to know if Lukie received her gift. Wtf?

nothing beats their comments on hubie's posts though 💩 stupidest bunch of morons ever 😱

by Anonymousreply 52December 28, 2017 4:13 AM

R52 there in a league of their own - the best part is Hubie replies 🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 53December 28, 2017 5:00 AM

Don't know what Jon was thinking, They have absolutely nothing in common. When he's not working he spends most of his free time at home with his family and friends, whereas Luke well we all know what Luke does......there's some lovely IG stories of Jon with his family and dog and all his little cousins these days......so heartwarming.

by Anonymousreply 54December 28, 2017 7:03 AM

This guy sounds like a huge mess.

by Anonymousreply 55December 28, 2017 7:05 AM

R54 Even Hubie seems to enjoy time with family and staying close with them which is nice. Luke is always on the go looking for the next thrill. It's weird and sad.

by Anonymousreply 56December 28, 2017 7:08 AM

This holiday season is all about family and friends and gift giving and getting together. His parents might not celebrate but he's got grandparents and aunt's and cousins and godchildren, he could have spent it with them, instead he's galavanting all over the place and spending time with total strangers.

Did he even buy his godchildren presents?

by Anonymousreply 57December 28, 2017 7:42 AM

His IG bio "Welsh lad having the time of his life" is perfectly suited. No wonder he kept it all these years.

by Anonymousreply 58December 28, 2017 7:50 AM

R54 R57 agree whole heartedly

by Anonymousreply 59December 28, 2017 8:19 AM

So this bitch went all the way to Miami, which I might add is a ten hour flight, for what? three four days and he's back already?

Is he in Budapest now? Is that why he hasn't tagged location on his post?

by Anonymousreply 60December 28, 2017 10:53 AM

Seriously?! Ryan is now going along with his BS? I thought he had more sense than that. I guess not.

[quote] ryan_hatrick Either way, it's slightly embarrassing!! 🙈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 28, 2017 11:09 AM

R61 very weird indeed. R60 no one knows I thought it could have been the same place Hubie posted his IG story but it didn’t look the same

by Anonymousreply 62December 28, 2017 11:36 AM

R61 Ryan is throwing some shade!

by Anonymousreply 63December 28, 2017 12:41 PM

Surely Hubie must know how to cut and season his steak, No!? 🍑🍆👅

by Anonymousreply 64December 28, 2017 1:30 PM

Ryan was my favorite *sigh* Handsome, down to earth, private.

r57 How do you know they're total strangers? He has friends and family that travel with him, visit him on sets, attends premieres with him. Because it's not fully explained on social media doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 65December 28, 2017 1:31 PM

We shall know more in the new year, wonder where he'll spend NYE with Hubie and if there will be that annual ski trip.

by Anonymousreply 66December 28, 2017 6:01 PM

We shall know more in the new year, wonder if he'll spend NYE with Hubie and if there will be that annual ski trip.

by Anonymousreply 67December 28, 2017 6:02 PM

R63 Yes!

by Anonymousreply 68December 28, 2017 7:58 PM

R64 perfect 🤣 R65 he’s still in Miami - could here the Italian speakers in the background and Hubert just posted a pic with his family and only luketeers commented and he replied 🤦‍♂️Luke goes where ever he’s invited and it’s not a matter of friendship or love it’s what he gets out of it. Bit of a Dick really!

by Anonymousreply 69December 28, 2017 8:11 PM

He's in Victor Turpin's IG story heading somewhere. Lol. He's always going

by Anonymousreply 70December 28, 2017 8:27 PM

R70 I just saw it. Mmm I wonder where????

by Anonymousreply 71December 28, 2017 8:42 PM

R71 somewhere sunny and far away from family. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 72December 28, 2017 8:52 PM

R71 agreed. Still I’m so surprised that Esmeralda picks him up every time - you’d think by now someone would tell him to grow the fuck up and be a man. Point to Ryan’s comment on his post

by Anonymousreply 73December 28, 2017 9:46 PM

He's still in Miami? 😲😲

by Anonymousreply 74December 29, 2017 1:44 AM

This deserves another post 😱😱😲😲😲

What about Hubie?? Why didn't he go??

by Anonymousreply 75December 29, 2017 1:56 AM

R75 he wasn't invited.

by Anonymousreply 76December 29, 2017 2:36 AM

R76 Hubie is a beck and call girl. $4000 holy shit so Hubie is that a yes 🤣🤣🤣👅👅👅

by Anonymousreply 77December 29, 2017 3:16 AM

R77 This doesn't look good, poor Hubie. And if anyone comes along and tells me that he didn't go because he's got a business to run and he's too busy i'm going to SCREAM my head off 👹 do you hear? 😡

by Anonymousreply 78December 29, 2017 3:44 AM

R78 ooh I hear you gurl - that bitch werks not works!

by Anonymousreply 79December 29, 2017 4:19 AM

He's a fucking cunt people.

Once the holidays are over and everyone goes back to work, Hubie will be send for and he'll go running, just you wait and see.

Didn't he make Esmeralda delete their location. So what is he doing here, is he fucking drunk or what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 29, 2017 5:31 AM

R80 I know he has been with this guy as well as Esmeralda’s friends so who knows?

by Anonymousreply 81December 29, 2017 7:07 AM

R80 You hate this guy and you waste your time downloading a video. Are you drunk or what??? LOL

by Anonymousreply 82December 29, 2017 7:54 AM

R82 I don’t think we hate him hate is stronger than love we are merely criticizing and pointing out certain defects - although I think he’s are mental due to drugs

by Anonymousreply 83December 29, 2017 7:58 AM

R82 Yes i'm drunk, now fuck off.

They're in Acapulco now people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 29, 2017 8:09 AM

R84 who’s IG is that one?

by Anonymousreply 85December 29, 2017 8:46 AM

R84 if that was Victors post it’s been deleted. Hubert’s post yesterday was without a location so maybe he’s on his way to Mexico. Every single post on his IG post with his family was from a luketeer. They still must be together of sort because his cousin Dean still follows him and liked his Xmas post. Still weird

by Anonymousreply 86December 29, 2017 9:26 AM

R85 That IG is Esmeralda's bf, he has two account.

R86 Like I said, once everyone goes back to work, he'll send for Hubie and he'll go running. The question is, why isn't Hubie with him in Miami/Mexico. However he might be on his way.

[quote] Hubert’s post yesterday was without a location....

I think that pic was taken on Christmas day.

by Anonymousreply 87December 29, 2017 9:51 AM

R87 He was in budapest after Xmas still it will be interesting seeing that Luke has been hanging with this Victor. What’s Esmeralda’s bf other account?

by Anonymousreply 88December 29, 2017 10:01 AM

Not to show this account here.

by Anonymousreply 89December 29, 2017 10:22 AM

R89 why?

by Anonymousreply 90December 29, 2017 10:35 AM

Everything is so weird.

This guy Victor is gay and he's suppose to be "happily taken" but he's vacationing with Luke, another gay man and Esmeralda's gang? Maybe he forgot to change his bio like Hubie's ex forgot to change his fb profile pic and he's actually single and him and Luke are already fucking.

Did Luke know him from before or have they just met? So weird.

by Anonymousreply 91December 29, 2017 10:46 AM

R89 why not? What’s the big secret? Is the victor guy gay too?

by Anonymousreply 92December 29, 2017 10:59 AM

I watched the acting reel of Victor on imdb - very amusing, that guy is soo funny! But I like Hubert, so I hope it soon will turn out that everything is fine with him and Luke.

by Anonymousreply 93December 29, 2017 11:05 AM

R89 why can’t you show the account?

by Anonymousreply 94December 29, 2017 11:07 AM

I mean Esmeralda’s bf account. This is a personal account.

by Anonymousreply 95December 29, 2017 11:40 AM

R95 oh so what’s the name?

by Anonymousreply 96December 29, 2017 11:45 AM

R95 if it's so personal it should be private. He really needs to follow lukie's example.

by Anonymousreply 97December 29, 2017 12:02 PM

Not so personal really, lots of people know it including me😱I think it was mentioned before on DL 😲

by Anonymousreply 98December 29, 2017 12:05 PM

R98 so tell?

by Anonymousreply 99December 29, 2017 12:33 PM

[quote] But I like Hubert, so I hope it soon will turn out that everything is fine with him and Luke.

Even if everything is fine it's only temporary and it won't last. Luke fucks whoever is available because he can't have the man he really wants. I don't know when it was exactly, no one knows, that he started fucking Hubie (beginning of June maybe??) by the end of September he wanted Jon back.

by Anonymousreply 100December 29, 2017 12:57 PM

R100 True very true. I wish that person would spill on Esmeralda’s bf IG

by Anonymousreply 101December 29, 2017 1:10 PM

So you really think Jon is the one Lukie really wants? So Jon doesn't want Lukie or what?

by Anonymousreply 102December 29, 2017 1:22 PM

R102 I think all of his bf past present temporary who the fuck knows figure him out. It makes me laugh how some of his fans see this sweet balanced family oriented man when in reality he is the opposite- besides Budapest he never sees any of them - it’s the facade he wants to paint to make people believe him to be a different person than he is. His life before movies must’ve been very dark to try and remove himself completely from it.

by Anonymousreply 103December 29, 2017 1:29 PM

R98 tell us the name

by Anonymousreply 104December 29, 2017 1:30 PM

I'm new here, how do you quote from someone's reply or use the reply number in brackets? I'm using my laptop, should I use my phone ? my phone is not letting me post

by Anonymousreply 105December 29, 2017 1:40 PM

103>>>yes you're right. We actually don't know what's really going on no matter how much we try to understand. Could be one thing or another. I hope Jon doesn't get back to Lukie...he deserves so much better...Jon is such a sweetheart. I like Luke too but not as Jon's boyfriend. I don't think Luke is evil but in relationships perhaps not the best companion

by Anonymousreply 106December 29, 2017 1:42 PM

FFS if he wants that account to be personal set it on private @mr_m_i_c_k_e_y

by Anonymousreply 107December 29, 2017 1:44 PM

R105

capital R no space the number of the reply you want to refer to

[quote] copy paste someone's reply

by Anonymousreply 108December 29, 2017 1:51 PM

Oops the second part didn't come out right. Let me try again

by Anonymousreply 109December 29, 2017 1:54 PM

R105

[the word quote in brackets] leave space copy/paste someone's reply

by Anonymousreply 110December 29, 2017 1:58 PM

I'm still waiting for Hubie to go to Mexico. I expect they will spend New Year's Day together surely.

by Anonymousreply 111December 29, 2017 2:12 PM

R108

by Anonymousreply 112December 29, 2017 2:17 PM

R108 thanks so much it works !!!

by Anonymousreply 113December 29, 2017 2:17 PM

Just noticed that Victor was also recently in Paris and he also has that cringey Icon cap that Luke had. Coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 114December 29, 2017 2:17 PM

R110 thanks too !

by Anonymousreply 115December 29, 2017 2:18 PM

R111 I'm sure they'll go to Switzerland together after spending New Years Day together

by Anonymousreply 116December 29, 2017 2:20 PM

omg I just finished reading threads TALOLE15 and 16 and 17 it's pretty horrible what was happening there...some real Jon haters!!!! what has he done to them? I really wonder??? someone whose English is really bad and who seems to be from France and typed the most horrible things about Jon. Glad she's not on this one thread, it was painful to read. Not wanting to go through that again...but so entertaining though!

by Anonymousreply 117December 29, 2017 2:24 PM

Its insane what photoshop can do loool We all saw how jon looks on video he posted. Skinny, ugly, screaming bitch!!! Gross and disgusting. Even if he is pretty (and he obviously is not) Jon is bad human, pure evil. Demon and Devil!!

by Anonymousreply 118December 29, 2017 2:27 PM

R118

oh you're back !!!

by Anonymousreply 119December 29, 2017 2:28 PM

Its insane what photoshop can do loool We all saw how jon looks on video he posted. Skinny, ugly, screaming bitch!!! Gross and disgusting. Even if he is pretty (and he obviously is not) Jon is bad human, pure evil. Demon and Devil!!

SHUT THE HELL UP

by Anonymousreply 120December 29, 2017 2:29 PM

R120 R119 R118 R117 and so on YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW CUNT THAT IF YOU PUT SOMEONE ON IGNORE YOU CAN SEE ALL THEIR POSTS

SO LET ME JUST REPOST WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE LAST HOUR OR SO

by Anonymousreply 121December 29, 2017 2:35 PM

Where will Luke spend NYE ???

by Anonymousreply 122December 29, 2017 2:42 PM

[quote]I'm new here, how do you quote from someone's reply or use the reply number in brackets? I'm using my laptop, should I use my phone ? my phone is not letting me post

[quote]103>>>yes you're right. We actually don't know what's really going on no matter how much we try to understand. Could be one thing or another. I hope Jon doesn't get back to Lukie...he deserves so much better...Jon is such a sweetheart. I like Luke too but not as Jon's boyfriend. I don't think Luke is evil but in relationships perhaps not the best companion

[quote] R111 I'm sure they'll go to Switzerland together after spending New Years Day together

[quote]omg I just finished reading threads TALOLE15 and 16 and 17 it's pretty horrible what was happening there...some real Jon haters!!!! what has he done to them? I really wonder??? someone whose English is really bad and who seems to be from France and typed the most horrible things about Jon. Glad she's not on this one thread, it was painful to read. Not wanting to go through that again...but so entertaining though!

[quote]Its insane what photoshop can do loool We all saw how jon looks on video he posted. Skinny, ugly, screaming bitch!!! Gross and disgusting. Even if he is pretty (and he obviously is not) Jon is bad human, pure evil. Demon and Devil!!

oh you're back !!!

[quote]Its insane what photoshop can do loool We all saw how jon looks on video he posted. Skinny, ugly, screaming bitch!!! Gross and disgusting. Even if he is pretty (and he obviously is not) Jon is bad human, pure evil. Demon and Devil!!

SHUT THE HELL UP

by Anonymousreply 123December 29, 2017 2:42 PM

R122 UP YOUR ASS

by Anonymousreply 124December 29, 2017 2:44 PM

R124 My name's not Hubie or Jonnie

by Anonymousreply 125December 29, 2017 2:46 PM

R55 - the haters sound like huge messes.

There, I fixed it for you. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 126December 29, 2017 2:47 PM

Has Luke posted today? I can't be bothered checking my IG

by Anonymousreply 127December 29, 2017 2:48 PM

R125 ITS CUNT isn't it? SAME FUCKING THING

by Anonymousreply 128December 29, 2017 2:48 PM

Everyone put R125 on ignore so we can get on with this thread.

by Anonymousreply 129December 29, 2017 2:51 PM

R128 why are you so full of hatred?

by Anonymousreply 130December 29, 2017 2:56 PM

An observation: most of you are so full of shit on this thread, it's a wonder you don't explode.

by Anonymousreply 131December 29, 2017 2:57 PM

Lol and here I was trying to help her post.

by Anonymousreply 132December 29, 2017 2:57 PM

R129 I wasn't the one causing problems, I'm here to participate on the topic of Luke and Hubie. I haven't done anything wrong!!! You guys are completely pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 133December 29, 2017 2:58 PM

R114 Victor also started following Luc Besson and Sasha Luss very recently, director and protagonist of Anna and Luke not long ago.

Maybe he stars in Anna.

by Anonymousreply 134December 29, 2017 3:12 PM

R114 Forget what I said above (R134), he was there on holidays and probably met the cast of Anna and started following them.

He was in Paris on the 21st, that is the day that Esmeralda was also in Paris. They probably all left for Miami together.

What the hell is going on?

by Anonymousreply 135December 29, 2017 3:21 PM

...and it's not just the ICON hat VT is wearing -- he has a driving cap on in two of those late December Paris that looks like Luke's, too. I'm guessing he's the gym buddy Evans mentioned on the 21st. "You know who you are" usually means 'new boyfriend' in Luke-speak.

by Anonymousreply 136December 29, 2017 3:32 PM

Hubie is still in Budapest and posted a countdown to New Year, I don't think he's going anywhere.

I hope Luke packed his teeny tiny speedos cause Victor is a great candidate for a long overdue bulge parade.

by Anonymousreply 137December 29, 2017 3:50 PM

R136 For sure he's the mysterious gym buddy. Let the bulge parade begin!

by Anonymousreply 138December 29, 2017 3:55 PM

Victor also captioned one of his posts "the guy on the train". Coincidence? But he is happily taken though so maybe it's just a friend

by Anonymousreply 139December 29, 2017 4:04 PM

R139 hubie was happily fucking lukie and his ex still had a profile pic of the two of them on fb.

by Anonymousreply 140December 29, 2017 4:29 PM

No, no, no, I want Luke to stay with lovely Hubie!!! I had high hopes in Hubie that this relationship would work out... Since Hubie liked Esmeralda's Christmas post, I had hoped they're still together. Oh dear, I hope it's just a short fling with Victor... It's all very suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 141December 29, 2017 4:31 PM

Doubt he's just a friend: between the 2 Luke hats, the 'Girl on the Train' reference and the way he pulled Evans into that IG story for a guest appearance, this guy is sending some pretty strong clues that they are together. The funny thing is the Evans is allowing it, as usually there is a thumbs down/resistance to that type of messaging. Anyway, I hope that they have a good time wherever they end up going for NYE.

by Anonymousreply 142December 29, 2017 4:32 PM

Omg is this another overlap situation for Luke?. Start fucking the new guy before ending it with the last one? The problem with Luke is that he makes these guys think they are special but to him they are just convenient fucks. Look at how committed Hubie has been: traveling all over to be with Luke, hosting Luke's family in such a big way and even introducing his family and friend to Luke. I hope I'm wrong about this situation because otherwise it's just sad and crazy.

by Anonymousreply 143December 29, 2017 4:35 PM

R142 Luke always allows his new piece to give subtle signs that they are together then he shuts it down when things start to fizzle. An ass of a man.

by Anonymousreply 144December 29, 2017 4:37 PM

Haha 😱

by Anonymousreply 145December 29, 2017 4:45 PM

I wonder how you all know he didn't break up with Hubie in a proper way? It even could be Hubie was breakin up with Luke. Nobody knows.

by Anonymousreply 146December 29, 2017 5:03 PM

See my post @R21 I think they broke up too.

by Anonymousreply 147December 29, 2017 5:14 PM

Oh yeah, I think that they broke up, too, sometime between late November and early December. None of what I posted is a criticism of anyone (especially Evans), these are just observations/suppositions. Nothing more.

Luke is in Wales with his dad/family. He just posted. FYI.

by Anonymousreply 148December 29, 2017 5:31 PM

Or maybe he is in Budapest afterall

by Anonymousreply 149December 29, 2017 5:36 PM

R148 old pic, he's in mexico, that looks like soho farmhouse. His dad was probably there when he was at the farmhouse with hubie end of november.

by Anonymousreply 150December 29, 2017 5:54 PM

Yes, I guess the people bitching about him not spending the holidays with family are wrong yet AGAIN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151December 29, 2017 6:21 PM

r151 That's a photoshop! Luke is never with his family he only cares about traveling and getting free stuff lol *how to think like a hater*

by Anonymousreply 152December 29, 2017 6:32 PM

R146 That does not fit hater logic. EVERYTHING is Luke's fault! He's the devil!

by Anonymousreply 153December 29, 2017 6:34 PM

R152 - I thought they were two imposters myself. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 154December 29, 2017 6:35 PM

That is soho farmhouse people. I doubt he's there now.

Soho farmhouse bikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155December 29, 2017 6:39 PM

What's wrong with Luke not spending the holidays with his family? For God's sake, he's a man of almost forty years!

by Anonymousreply 156December 29, 2017 6:46 PM

R156 - it's only wrong for the unhinged haters here. Luke spends time with his family but he doesn't post on SM. The stalkers think SM is real life so if he doesn't post he never sees them. Duh.

Gay men often think of friends as their family too but they really can't get that around their little heads.

by Anonymousreply 157December 29, 2017 6:54 PM

The FAKE thread has been invaded by the BITCH Luketeer and the QUEEN luketeer. lol

Whatever happened to the REAL thread girls?

by Anonymousreply 158December 29, 2017 7:00 PM

I told you Hubie will soon be history but did you listen?

By the end of September Luke was over Hubie, maybe even sooner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 29, 2017 7:10 PM

Wearing THE necklaces

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 29, 2017 7:15 PM

Necklaces, Monkeys....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 29, 2017 7:17 PM

Liking Juan's pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 29, 2017 7:19 PM

Meeting in Paris???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 29, 2017 7:20 PM

Coincidence???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164December 29, 2017 7:24 PM

Next day Jon changes his bio to "doesn't really matter what you think, what's really important is what you do"

by Anonymousreply 165December 29, 2017 7:26 PM

Wing necklace anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166December 29, 2017 7:29 PM

Luke may not be with Hubie but he's away from Jon. I'm sure Hubert became his friend. He was never a boyfriend. A friend with benefits. He supported Luke in Budapest and Luke supported his work. And maybe this worked well because the two were breaking their relationships. This is to live with wisdom and maturity.

Leave Jon out of it!

by Anonymousreply 167December 29, 2017 7:29 PM

Even this! It will never be over between them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 29, 2017 7:31 PM

And this. I'm sure this has something to do with Luke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169December 29, 2017 7:34 PM

R167 I totally agree with "Leave Jon out of this"

BUT

[quote] I'm sure Hubert became his friend. He was never a boyfriend. A friend with benefits. He supported Luke in Budapest and Luke supported his work.

You must be kidding RIGHT??? You're not serious???

by Anonymousreply 170December 29, 2017 7:44 PM

R170 No. This is very common in the gay scene. That's why they have many friends. Friendship and this supportive thing is important to them. The homophobic world is very hard.

by Anonymousreply 171December 29, 2017 7:51 PM

Sooo is Victor Luke's new "friend with benefits" then? 🍆👅

by Anonymousreply 172December 29, 2017 8:39 PM

Omg what the fuck just happened in 7 hours? Anyway Luke is definitely not in Wales, that’s an old pic and fuck knows why he would post it - maybe to get more followers. I can’t be arsed looking back to whoever said he’s a man of almost forty and he doesn’t need to be with his family is delusional because everyone who has a family spends some time with them and don’t tell me he doesn’t post anything when he’s with them because there hasn’t been a week this year except in May when he didn’t pist from somewhere

by Anonymousreply 173December 29, 2017 9:08 PM

R72 I don’t know Victor.

Do you seriously think that whatever people are doing they post on SM?

by Anonymousreply 174December 29, 2017 9:22 PM

R174 yes but Luke is in Mexico with them

by Anonymousreply 175December 29, 2017 9:26 PM

Thank you for Esmeralda’s bf other IG account you can see Luke climbing into one of the jets

by Anonymousreply 176December 29, 2017 9:26 PM

Why oh why would he post that pic if his dad with him to distract?

by Anonymousreply 177December 29, 2017 9:27 PM

So Hubert liked the pic at Xmas that Esmeralda posted, victor is supposedly gay? Do we know this for sure? And Luke is a cunt HNY 😘

by Anonymousreply 178December 29, 2017 9:28 PM

R178 Victor is gay for sure. I think his "happily taken" was meant for Craig Parker who was also in Hobbit. Not sure if they are still together though given the latest developments. Oh and poor Hubie!

by Anonymousreply 179December 29, 2017 9:53 PM

OMG, Victor and Craig Parker, I didn't know about that! I like Craig very much, I talked with him at a convention. I wouldn't have thought Victor is his type of guy. Very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 180December 29, 2017 10:14 PM

R179 oh now I’m piecing it. Craig Parker was at the TTFF for a film - maybe they split and Esmeralda was trying to play match maker. Victor is gorgeous and Luke looks like shit so if victor says jump bitch get on because your batting way above your average - similar to Jon K. But why is Luke not posting his location as it has NEVER stopped him before. Poor Hubie my ass

by Anonymousreply 181December 29, 2017 10:25 PM

And those people here who are saying that maybe Luke did the honorable thing and broke up properly with Hubie, hahahahahaha! Luke has shown that he has no honor. He likely was already transitioning to Victor while still with Hubie. He has always done that. Why would this time be different? Like u think he broke up nicely with Hubie 2-3 weeks ago and a week later he met Victor?!? Gimme a break.

by Anonymousreply 182December 29, 2017 10:48 PM

R182 Amen - the pic with his dad is an old one. I think that’s when he was with Mica because his hair was shorter - either way the faces he pulls make him look like a real retard. He’s weird considering his parents are jehova why the hell would you introduce every guy you get with to them? Surely by now they’d be like when your serious about this one we’ll meet him

by Anonymousreply 183December 29, 2017 11:12 PM

It is possible that pic with his dad is new. Just looked at it again and it's possible.

by Anonymousreply 184December 29, 2017 11:21 PM

R184 Doubt it. Gee that was a quick fucking trip from Miami back to London straight to Soho Farmhouse. Please.

by Anonymousreply 185December 29, 2017 11:35 PM

Finally someone tags Lukie!

Is that him in his red speedos?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186December 30, 2017 5:12 AM

[quote] And those people here who are saying that maybe Luke did the honorable thing and broke up properly with Hubie, hahahahahaha! Luke has shown that he has no honor. He likely was already transitioning to Victor while still with Hubie. He has always done that. Why would this time be different? Like u think he broke up nicely with Hubie 2-3 weeks ago and a week later he met Victor?!? Gimme a break.

Amen!!!!

by Anonymousreply 187December 30, 2017 5:20 AM

[quote] Victor is gay for sure. I think his "happily taken" was meant for Craig Parker who was also in Hobbit. Not sure if they are still together though given the latest developments.

OMG! you guys are GOOD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 30, 2017 5:27 AM

October 16th was the last time Victor posted a pic with his assumed bf.

if Victor is spending his holidays with Lukie, can we assume that they have happily broke up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189December 30, 2017 5:33 AM

He probably went to Paris to collect Lukie for their vacations together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190December 30, 2017 5:38 AM

Go check out @andrelolifestyle on IG. Lots of stories with Luke in his bikini in Mexico. Plus Victor in his bikini.

by Anonymousreply 191December 30, 2017 5:42 AM

Remember when he posted this pic and disappeared?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192December 30, 2017 5:52 AM

Five days later he was coming back from LA.

Well, guess where Victor lives??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 30, 2017 5:54 AM

Poor Hubie.

by Anonymousreply 194December 30, 2017 5:56 AM

Well well well, the post with his dad was bull shit like him and yes I remember R192 well - fancy that hey. The weird thing was he went back to London had Hubie over at his friends house and the cousin cincihsch advertised it all 😊

by Anonymousreply 195December 30, 2017 6:00 AM

Look at him. I can't think of anyone more pathetic than this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196December 30, 2017 6:05 AM

Victor must have some really good D if Luke flew all the way from London to LA for it. Lukie was likely there to sample it before he deciding Hubie was done for.

by Anonymousreply 197December 30, 2017 6:08 AM

R196 go onto twitter and tag Luke Evans some Mexican people have started taking photos. That Victor guy is nice. I wonder if he is stating in Anna seeing he follows luc and Sasha on IG. He’s definetely a lying cunt though - he has people tag him in photos and then he posts one of him and his dad like he’s in London - cUNT

by Anonymousreply 198December 30, 2017 6:09 AM

R197 Um yes I would think so. Luke sample I doubt it look at victor and then look at Luke sorry Victor is way hotter than Luke. Oh well bitches Lukie will be spending lots and lots of time in LA now we have to wait for everyone to unfollow Hubie

by Anonymousreply 199December 30, 2017 6:11 AM

R195

[quote] The weird thing was he went back to London had Hubie over at his friends house and the cousin cincihsch advertised it all 😊

No that was the previous weekend.

He came back from LA on the 7th, went to that event in Wales and Hubie arrived in London on Friday. And Lukie unfriended Hubie on FB on Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 200December 30, 2017 6:14 AM

R198 Victor is drama. Watch. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 201December 30, 2017 6:14 AM

R197 you hit the nail on the head. Came back from LA and Hubie was history.

by Anonymousreply 202December 30, 2017 6:20 AM

O.M.G Look at this!

Is Lukie's arm around Victor??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203December 30, 2017 6:24 AM

R203 Yes, he's in love. What an idiot. And who even are all these people!?!

by Anonymousreply 204December 30, 2017 6:28 AM

R204 yes I saw it but it’s early days and no one knows if Victor has really split from that Craig guy - please tell me that he’d at least take it down although he may mean taken by Luke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 205December 30, 2017 6:33 AM

R200 the Saturday they were at that batb show and then the winter wonderland - omg this is gold. Notice Luke was the only one in Speedo’s in the photo dying 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 206December 30, 2017 6:34 AM

R206 Yes exactly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207December 30, 2017 6:38 AM

R206 DEAD AS WELL. It's just too good. My fave part is the post with his dad while this Andre lady is just obliviously posting everything.

by Anonymousreply 208December 30, 2017 6:38 AM

R208 I know it’s gold you just cannot make this shit up. Victor is very quiet on SM so it will be interesting - Luke is such an idiot and i have said it before he doesn’t have real relationships he only uses people for what they can give him. Point in question Hubert. In Budapest took him around, holidays to balaton, took his family around and boom 💥

by Anonymousreply 209December 30, 2017 6:41 AM

R207 victorturpin omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gives me chills

HAha and Victor commented on that pic.

by Anonymousreply 210December 30, 2017 6:44 AM

R203 that pic reminds me of the one with hubie on the speedboat.

Some were saying that they were just taking a selfie. Lol

All i can think about right now is Poor Hubie Poor Luketeers 🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 211December 30, 2017 6:49 AM

Is that Tim Griggs at the right side on the dinner table pic?

by Anonymousreply 212December 30, 2017 7:12 AM

R212 Yes. Also jumping in the pool looking like the crypt keeper as usual.

by Anonymousreply 213December 30, 2017 7:15 AM

OMG stealing someone else's quote This is Gold 😱🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 214December 30, 2017 7:26 AM

Does Lukie know that Victor is Colombian? I hope he knows what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 215December 30, 2017 7:32 AM

R212 omg it’s tim too. This is weird - R210 which puck did victor comment on?

by Anonymousreply 216December 30, 2017 7:32 AM

R214 which quote!

by Anonymousreply 217December 30, 2017 7:33 AM

R215 Colombians are just like the rest of people; Some good and some bad and some in between. I can't wait for the Victor-Luke drama to start though.

by Anonymousreply 218December 30, 2017 7:36 AM

R212 why is tim always around - I have to say I’m all for marriage equality and the sort especially the hoops people have had to jump to get it but most gay / lesbian people I know are relatively genuine and want a relationship- besides jack macfarlanes character which plays the stereotype of a highly sexed gay Samantha Jones. Luke is a moron who really does use people. That victor guy isn’t that famous - I’m wondering is this paid for by Esmeralda’s company as a client privilege or did Lukie decide he needed fucking for thd holidays?

by Anonymousreply 219December 30, 2017 7:41 AM

Why is tim there?

by Anonymousreply 220December 30, 2017 7:42 AM

R216 victor commented on the pic posted at R207

I wonder on how many other pics he commented that went unnoticed.

by Anonymousreply 221December 30, 2017 7:43 AM

R219 Victor at best is a z-list -actor.. D-list would be too generous. He's hot though so he likely landed Luke on his own. No help from Esme needed.

by Anonymousreply 222December 30, 2017 7:48 AM

R222 he must know Esmeralda or one of them -

by Anonymousreply 223December 30, 2017 7:51 AM

R221 what did he comment as there are too many to go through

by Anonymousreply 224December 30, 2017 7:53 AM

Tim was in budapest at balaton with Luke and Hubie to. He had a post of it on Facebook before he made it private - he’s creepy alright

by Anonymousreply 225December 30, 2017 8:06 AM

I wish people would stop saying Poor Hubie and Poor Hubie. The bitch was probably scheming on how to fuck Lukie the minute he met him even though Lukie was suppose to be in another relationship.

by Anonymousreply 226December 30, 2017 8:06 AM

R224 He commented "omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gives me chills"

I listened to Victor's album available on amazon. Not a fantastic singer but passable.

by Anonymousreply 227December 30, 2017 8:08 AM

R226 Come on. Hubie thought he had found a catch and treated Luke so well only to get replaced sooooo fast. He even left his hot surgeon boyfriend for this slut. Poor Hubie.

by Anonymousreply 228December 30, 2017 8:10 AM

So they're all lying, scheming, cheating, sluts?

by Anonymousreply 229December 30, 2017 8:11 AM

So how and when did these two meet?

R228 He's a grown ass man, he should have known better, and Karma is a bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230December 30, 2017 8:15 AM

R230 they must’ve been in Paris as he may be in the film Anna - Lukie referred to a gym buddie

by Anonymousreply 231December 30, 2017 8:20 AM

I feel sorry for Hubie. I start thinking he deserves better than Luke who unfortunately is so unstable. Maybe he can get back with his nice neurosurgeon ex who obviously isn't bitter and stll likes Hubie.

by Anonymousreply 232December 30, 2017 8:21 AM

R225 so the old crypt keeper is everywhere?

R229 yes

R231 that's what I thought too but it doesn't look like it. He only started following the director of "Anna" and Sasha Luss very recently so he probably met them when he was in Paris to collect Lukie.

by Anonymousreply 233December 30, 2017 8:26 AM

R233 so when did they meet? Unless they are involved in a film together - or at the ttff when that Craig guy was there?

by Anonymousreply 234December 30, 2017 8:32 AM

Victor also follows GQ Portugal and had modelled in their magazine - remember this my loves 🤣👅🍑 Only a month ago bless our precious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235December 30, 2017 8:40 AM

So these are only the guys we know off. Just imagine the many other hook ups that happen in between all his many trips that we never see because they are one-night stands. He truly seems incapable of ANY moments of solitude.

by Anonymousreply 236December 30, 2017 8:47 AM

Tim must be a single old fag too. He always is hanging around naturally doesn’t post much as he’s a business man - he was in the UK for Xmas though

by Anonymousreply 237December 30, 2017 8:49 AM

So, will the luketeers start following and commenting on Victors posts now?

by Anonymousreply 238December 30, 2017 9:21 AM

Victor only just started following Esmeralda so I don't think he knew her from before.

R236 Exactly, can't even begin to imagine how many there's been.

by Anonymousreply 239December 30, 2017 9:46 AM

R239 so he would have been invited because he knew Luke for a second I’m not sure but how fucking embarrassing if it was

by Anonymousreply 240December 30, 2017 9:56 AM

R236 he’s a real slutty turd and a miserable CUNT who hides behind pictures of his mum and Dad - I would be so dissapointed!

by Anonymousreply 241December 30, 2017 10:03 AM

Oh. Remember this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242December 30, 2017 10:53 AM

I wish someone would download the IG story of Lukie holding Victor because that one upthread will disappear in 24 hrs.

by Anonymousreply 243December 30, 2017 12:26 PM

R243 I’m sure someone did

by Anonymousreply 244December 30, 2017 12:38 PM

R242 How can we forget? Hubie was on top of the world, little did he know that he was already halfway out of the door. His tags #birthday #whatamorning.

Followed by #whatanight #birthdaynight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245December 30, 2017 1:46 PM

Um that picture he posted does that look photoshopped or what? Didn’t look very natural?

by Anonymousreply 246December 30, 2017 2:02 PM

R246 Posters are commenting on how short his shorts are AND you won't believe it but there are over 700 comments and only a couple of his devoted luketeers commented.

by Anonymousreply 247December 30, 2017 2:32 PM

^^tight and short his shorts are

by Anonymousreply 248December 30, 2017 2:37 PM

R247 well I guess that’s what he wanted? Most of them women again 🤣 In the last month and a half hubie has met his friends in London and not to mention special sauce Craig who went twice to Budapest, phillip who he took pics with in Los Angeles

by Anonymousreply 249December 30, 2017 2:38 PM

He posted another hot photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250December 30, 2017 8:13 PM

So they are not staying in a hotel in Acapulco they are at a friends house - I asked that IG of that woman that posted the pool pic and the one at dinner. So freebies all the way and bitches and hoes are clearly welcome 🤣

by Anonymousreply 251December 30, 2017 9:45 PM

R250 that’s the Miami skyline too. He’s a dickhead doesn’t he realize he’s cover has been blown - well literally 🤣 - but it’s all over IG that he’s in Mexico. I hope Hubie likes Esmeralda’s recent post - he doesn’t delete people and the luketeers still keep commenting

by Anonymousreply 252December 30, 2017 9:51 PM

Who is this Tim that is so reviled?

by Anonymousreply 253December 30, 2017 10:18 PM

Andre Lopez lady is back posting. Honestly, who these people at dinner? Luke should be able to afford a vacation for him and his new BF but he'd rather get the freebie with strangers.

by Anonymousreply 254December 30, 2017 10:22 PM

Hubie was enjoying his freebies and now he's back to Budapest life. Flings happen. He looks like he's recovered fine. Thank God he's not posting bitter breakup quotes like that whiny model.

by Anonymousreply 255December 30, 2017 11:19 PM

R255 Yes. Obviously Hubie is taking it with dignity and is not an annoying bitch as Jon.

by Anonymousreply 256December 30, 2017 11:28 PM

R255 I bet it wasn't a fling to Hubie. That's the problem with Luke he makes all his random fucks think they are his boyfriends. Seriously he introduced Hubie to his whole family, took him to events, flowers, birthdays, had Hubie take his family all over Budapest and show them a good time.... Luke is a user and a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 257December 30, 2017 11:29 PM

R257 These are grown experienced men not innocent little lambs being used and abused. Hubie took as much advantage as Luke did. One just moved on faster. No one is sitting around acting distraught about the other....well aside from the model who appeared unhinged for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 258December 31, 2017 12:36 AM

R257 agree 100%. R258 grown men yes not teenagers or in their twenties- just because they are gay doesn’t the stereotype is we are all just in it for a fuck - Luke thankfully is in the minority as most gay men act with some level of self respect- Hubie did use it to his advantage and so did cunt face Luke - Hubie took him, his friends and his fricken family around. I do think he probably thought of it as serious whereas dickhead plays

by Anonymousreply 259December 31, 2017 1:49 AM

R258 Doesn't change the fact that he's a cunt and likely a miserable one at that.

by Anonymousreply 260December 31, 2017 2:04 AM

I can't get over the fact how quickly everything happened. Victor boy, like Mica, appeared out of nowhere and he's already on vacations with lukie's close friends....if Esmeralda can be considered a close friend.

Hubie probably thought he was the one, going all out to please the fucking cunt and his whole family. What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 261December 31, 2017 2:50 AM

R253 he's an old friend of luke's and the two seem to be very close, come rain or shine he's always around. People say that Tim and him were bf's years ago but i know nothing about that.

by Anonymousreply 262December 31, 2017 3:11 AM

R262 I heard that too but eww. I think he helped Luke out financially maybe but he is friends with all of Tim’s family - they vacationed together last year in France with Mica too

by Anonymousreply 263December 31, 2017 3:39 AM

Dessert anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264December 31, 2017 4:46 AM

R260 Oh please he's Careless and insensitive but the opposite of miserable. I think he's mirserable when he's tied down.

R259 Did you take an international poll? They're are lots of Gay guys who act like Luke and a lot worse. But I have a feeling the only Gay guys you truly know are the ones you stalk on social media lol.

by Anonymousreply 265December 31, 2017 4:52 AM

Besides Esmeralda, crypt keeper Tim was the first to meet Hubie and the first to get a follow. And again history repeats itself and he's the first beside Esmeralda to meet Victor.

Here they are in Sydney last Christmas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266December 31, 2017 4:53 AM

R263 Ewwww .....too right

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267December 31, 2017 4:56 AM

Fucking stupid luketeers are everywhere, they'll make mr mickey set his account on private.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268December 31, 2017 5:04 AM

What the hell? I'm sure I saw victor tagged in some of the pics and now he's not tagged in anyone of them.

by Anonymousreply 269December 31, 2017 5:24 AM

R269 Damage Control

by Anonymousreply 270December 31, 2017 5:46 AM

R269 no victor wasn’t tagged in

by Anonymousreply 271December 31, 2017 6:34 AM

R265 no your wrong I know straight and gay couples like Luke the difference is they are more private so as to not expose a fuck buddy - you miserable CUNT

by Anonymousreply 272December 31, 2017 6:35 AM

R271 yes he was. He was tagged in one where they're all jumping out of the pool but I can't remember who it was that posted it.

by Anonymousreply 273December 31, 2017 7:13 AM

R273 it may have been Francesca’s partner

by Anonymousreply 274December 31, 2017 7:19 AM

Found it.

Victor is tagged but he's not. Do all these people follow strict instructions from someone when he's around or what, I don't get it. He's a fucking cunt, why is everyone trying to protect his privacy when he doesn't give a shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275December 31, 2017 7:28 AM

This idiot does the same and only tags three people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276December 31, 2017 7:35 AM

Luke sure gets-around, how is that OK? Because he's a man or because he's a gay man? Wake up R265 it's not OK, if he was a woman people would be saying the worst.

Also, look at how everyone wears normal shorts but he has to go around in a bikini or very tight fitted shorts and then has the nerve to complain that he is criticised or gets bad publicity for it.

by Anonymousreply 277December 31, 2017 10:39 AM

And something else I noticed, why is it that no one around that table felt the need to have their arms around their partner, but Luke did, and then has everyone around him walking on eggshells?

by Anonymousreply 278December 31, 2017 10:44 AM

R277 R278 I honestly don’t get it either it’s pathetic it’s like they are protecting him.

by Anonymousreply 279December 31, 2017 11:02 AM

He'd better work on improving his behavior and personality because that leathery mug of his is going downhill fast.

by Anonymousreply 280December 31, 2017 12:00 PM

What R265 is saying is that it's ok that lukie is a promiscuous slut because there's a lot like him.

by Anonymousreply 281December 31, 2017 12:01 PM

R281 true but then don’t pretend to be someone better than you are. The post of him and his dad was bull shit to me and he’s an only child so no one is there to tell him but if that was my brother I’d fucking kill him

by Anonymousreply 282December 31, 2017 12:33 PM

R280 = you'd better work on improving your life and attitude because this obsessive hobby of yours will eat away at you like cancer and it will be your downfall.

There I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 283December 31, 2017 1:37 PM

R283 that’s harsh the only one who should get cancer are people that behave like Luke!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 284December 31, 2017 2:32 PM

Luke has posted a new pic about Mexico

by Anonymousreply 285December 31, 2017 3:05 PM

R285 yes one from two days ago um bitch we’ve seen it can he be that stupid that no one has seen it yet???

by Anonymousreply 286December 31, 2017 3:10 PM

R286 it seems some people know he is in Acapulco although he hasn't mentioned it (only Mexico), saw a few comments but there's still a lot of people who didn't know he was in Mexico if you look at the comments

by Anonymousreply 287December 31, 2017 3:39 PM

Can't see comments 285 and 287. You're back bitch! How about you FUCK OFF CUNT?

by Anonymousreply 288December 31, 2017 3:44 PM

R288 I'm not here to troll...please stop being so mean

by Anonymousreply 289December 31, 2017 3:53 PM

When did Luke and Hubie break up?

by Anonymousreply 290December 31, 2017 4:37 PM

Jon's new quote on his IG. Do you think it's related to Luke?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291December 31, 2017 5:23 PM

R291 Omg give it a rest with Jon. Read his caption. It's his own thing.

by Anonymousreply 292December 31, 2017 5:32 PM

R291 Jon and his accusatory quotes, no matter if related to Luke or not, are so annoying! Such a nasty bitchy person, disgusting! 😧

by Anonymousreply 293December 31, 2017 5:36 PM

Told you to put the bitch on ignore R292 but did you listen and now she's back? The cunt was replying to her own comments.

R293 Nothing wrong with Jon lots of people post quotes. You're the disgusting nasty POS here.

by Anonymousreply 294December 31, 2017 6:16 PM

[quote] Its insane what photoshop can do loool We all saw how jon looks on video he posted. Skinny, ugly, screaming bitch!!! Gross and disgusting. Even if he is pretty (and he obviously is not) Jon is bad human, pure evil. Demon and Devil!!

This is one of her posts.

by Anonymousreply 295December 31, 2017 6:20 PM

R295 you are right. I need to ignore the basement-dwelling Luketeer troll.

by Anonymousreply 296December 31, 2017 6:22 PM

[quote] yes you're right. We actually don't know what's really going on no matter how much we try to understand. Could be one thing or another. I hope Jon doesn't get back to Lukie...he deserves so much better...Jon is such a sweetheart. I like Luke too but not as Jon's boyfriend. I don't think Luke is evil but in relationships perhaps not the best companion

And then there's this one. she's an unstable little cunt

by Anonymousreply 297December 31, 2017 6:22 PM

[quote] omg I just finished reading threads TALOLE15 and 16 and 17 it's pretty horrible what was happening there...some real Jon haters!!!! what has he done to them? I really wonder??? someone whose English is really bad and who seems to be from France and typed the most horrible things about Jon. Glad she's not on this one thread, it was painful to read. Not wanting to go through that again...but so entertaining though!

And this one

by Anonymousreply 298December 31, 2017 6:24 PM

[quote] Its insane what photoshop can do loool We all saw how jon looks on video he posted. Skinny, ugly, screaming bitch!!! Gross and disgusting. Even if he is pretty (and he obviously is not) Jon is bad human, pure evil. Demon and Devil!! SHUT THE HELL UP

And this one. I think she's was answering to her own comment here.

(I should have posted them in order)

by Anonymousreply 299December 31, 2017 6:26 PM

R293 you're next. Leave Jon out of this.

by Anonymousreply 300December 31, 2017 6:29 PM

If you want to bitch about Jon go and start your own thread.

by Anonymousreply 301December 31, 2017 6:32 PM

R277 I like gossip just as much as the next person but frankly it's his life, I don't know him and am in no place to judge. I don't see why anyone here care so much like you know these people. I'm not invested and I'd feel stupid getting all bothered because some actor doesn't act as I think he should.

by Anonymousreply 302December 31, 2017 7:23 PM

R281 Your comprehension skills suck lol

by Anonymousreply 303December 31, 2017 7:29 PM

R293 - not only his bitchiness but his smugness with the line: "My moto in 2017. It worked!!". What did Jon give this year and to whom? Hmmmm...I'll have to think about that and let you know what I come up with. Please don't hold your breath.

by Anonymousreply 304December 31, 2017 7:29 PM

Forgot to mention his laughable "Best of 2017" IG video. The Spanish Scarecrow didn't really work very much in 2017, did he? Well, other than posing and partying I mean. What happened to his acting career after Quantico? It went kaput.

by Anonymousreply 305December 31, 2017 7:36 PM

R305 Wasting time talking about Jon, who has nothing to do with Luke, will not make anyone think Luke is not a disgusting cunt of a man. We are here to be amused by trashy Luke.

by Anonymousreply 306December 31, 2017 8:16 PM

R306 yes and very amused another video was posted on that Lopez page - he’ll probably post that one next year

by Anonymousreply 307December 31, 2017 9:55 PM

Stay tuned cause the real fun has just began, Lukie is a constant supply of amusement.

by Anonymousreply 308December 31, 2017 9:58 PM

R308 2017 was his year on Data Lounge that’s for sure. Maybe someone should tell him to read it so he can get an appreciation of what people actually think of him.

by Anonymousreply 309December 31, 2017 10:51 PM

R309 You must be new. Luke Evans threads haven't been poppin for years.

by Anonymousreply 310December 31, 2017 11:38 PM

R310 joined in last year but some shit went down

by Anonymousreply 311January 1, 2018 2:09 AM

Just when I was beginning to feel sorry Hubie he goes and takes another toilet selfie.

His weird obsession with toilets is killing me, especially on NY.

by Anonymousreply 312January 1, 2018 2:23 AM

R312 no he’s loving it and Lukie was in a picture Esmeralda posted - with her and her friend Alessandro - no victor..... freaked out

by Anonymousreply 313January 1, 2018 7:29 AM

So where did old leather face spend New Years?

by Anonymousreply 314January 1, 2018 8:07 AM

R314 In Acapulco with this annoying bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315January 1, 2018 8:34 AM

This annoying bitch is always on holiday too just like client.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316January 1, 2018 8:36 AM

R316 oh yeah typical Italian love holidays, lazy arse, and if live their life on freebies and expectation. No wonder she’s his agent

by Anonymousreply 317January 1, 2018 8:57 AM

You can hear the slut on that Andrea ladies IG demanding them to start the Aperol Spritz. I think he has a version of autism

by Anonymousreply 318January 1, 2018 9:16 AM

R318 i think he's got a version of alcoholism

by Anonymousreply 319January 1, 2018 10:04 AM

That chick at R315/R316 radiates hateful bitch!

by Anonymousreply 320January 1, 2018 10:16 AM

Happy New Year everyone. Just to explain I wanted to quote some of the Jonitta troll posts and it didn't work and so I replied to my own comment so wouldn't think I wrote that. Anyway should have just said so instead of replying to myself. Have nothing against Jon and Luke, they're human beings just like us.

by Anonymousreply 321January 1, 2018 4:14 PM

R320 - you sound jealous and very immature. I have a New Year's resolution for you: Fucking grow up and get another hobby this year. Your constant whining about everything and everyone isn't making you any friends.

by Anonymousreply 322January 1, 2018 4:51 PM

Check out Esmeralda’s bf post, tags everyone including Timinstacreep and not Luke or victor - what no one knows dick

by Anonymousreply 323January 1, 2018 9:08 PM

R323 which post?

by Anonymousreply 324January 1, 2018 9:56 PM

Mickey

by Anonymousreply 325January 1, 2018 11:53 PM

R324 sorry it was mcontrini

by Anonymousreply 326January 2, 2018 12:05 AM

Omg bitches you have to see craig special sauce IG story - look at what he wore on nye she’s really just everyone’s bitch

by Anonymousreply 327January 2, 2018 12:06 AM

R323 i saw, They're all trying to protect his privacy when all he wants is attention, assholes.

At least victor is quiet, he's nothing like him or attention whore hubie......for the time being anyway.

by Anonymousreply 328January 2, 2018 12:39 AM

R328 for the time being

by Anonymousreply 329January 2, 2018 1:21 AM

R322 Kindly go fuck yourself with a broken bottle dear.

by Anonymousreply 330January 2, 2018 1:36 AM

does this victor work or will he be vacationing with lukie?🏂

by Anonymousreply 331January 2, 2018 10:55 AM

His poor parents they're probably wondering what they did wrong, it seems like it was only yesterday that they met hubie.

by Anonymousreply 332January 2, 2018 11:31 AM

R331 he’s free as a bird to be Lukies slut. Although he seems like quite a nice person. R332 my sentiments exactly- regardless of your upbringing rich, poor, religious or atheist his parents would have done the best they could. He was an only child and it almost seems that they got served a really harsh blow with him. Let’s call a spade a spade, gay, moved out of home at 16, worked in theatre, got into film, travels all the time, new guy every 5 minutes. Too bad if they wanted grand children 👶

by Anonymousreply 333January 2, 2018 12:03 PM

I'm pretty sure Luke's parents are used to his ways by now. Only a few fraus on DL (and Jon) get bent out of shape about him.

by Anonymousreply 334January 2, 2018 1:10 PM

OMG check out the comments on Hubie's post. The luketeers are a bunch of wackos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335January 2, 2018 1:13 PM

R335 OMG CRINGE

by Anonymousreply 336January 2, 2018 1:19 PM

R335 omg I need a bucket ... what a bunch of wackos

by Anonymousreply 337January 2, 2018 1:39 PM

yeah, R334 is right lukie's parents know by now what a trashy slut their son is

by Anonymousreply 338January 2, 2018 2:30 PM

So Luke is still in Acapulco with all of them and Timmy creep. Where’s Hubert, did he go on the annual ski trip alone? I wonder if Luke’s hanging out in Mexico to go back to LA - I thought Esmeralda would have her ring hanging out seeing that other actors she manages who are successful like Sebastian Stan will be going to the golden globes because of their hot movies I Tonya etc

by Anonymousreply 339January 2, 2018 8:31 PM

You have to check out andrelolifestyle IG as she had been filming all of them - Luke and victor must’ve been on in Paris as his gym buddy. See the latest stories of them at the gym, boat and they are always next to each other. Very very bizarre and man does he move quickly

by Anonymousreply 340January 3, 2018 1:00 AM

They're on a boat now and lukie and turnip are there touching each other. Lukie falls hard pretty quick.

by Anonymousreply 341January 3, 2018 1:02 AM

R340 is that them in the gym, i can't tell.

by Anonymousreply 342January 3, 2018 1:16 AM

R342 yes

by Anonymousreply 343January 3, 2018 2:16 AM

Why is turnip allowed to follow the cock gobbler on IG when no one else was?🍆😆

by Anonymousreply 344January 3, 2018 3:53 AM

And Esmeralda follows turnip too but he made her unfollow Hubie🤔

by Anonymousreply 345January 3, 2018 3:55 AM

R344 maybe and I’m not high I promise that it maybe just friend - fuck buddy at this stage and when the luketeers and press catch on he will have to unfollow. Can anyone confirm if Hubie ever followed Luke as I thought he did? Lukie used Hubie pretty badly in Budapest more than any other of his bf. Really quite shameful

by Anonymousreply 346January 3, 2018 5:09 AM

I really don't understand some of you. Whenever he's seen with someone new you're all like-oh but they might be just friends- when it's been proved time and time again that he's already got friends and these new guys that show up are all his bitches-Mica, Hubie and now Victor and god knows how many more that we know nothing about.

So he sits there with his arm around the shoulders of a friend that he just met? Why isn't he cuddling up to someone he's known for years- old bitch Tim for example?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347January 3, 2018 5:40 AM

Look how they have their arm around each other

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348January 3, 2018 5:46 AM

R347 true and good point until someone says but gay guys hug 🤗

by Anonymousreply 349January 3, 2018 5:49 AM

R346 Hubie was following Lukie and Esmeralda was following Hubie. He unfollowed him when his family was in Budapest in August and we thought that they broke up but then Lukie posted this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350January 3, 2018 5:55 AM

R350 it was before that I’m sure

by Anonymousreply 351January 3, 2018 5:59 AM

R351 No it wasn't. He unfollowed him one day before Luke posted the pic advertising Babel, so it must have been on the 26th. I'm 100% certain.

by Anonymousreply 352January 3, 2018 6:05 AM

R352 fair enough regardless his just a dickhead

by Anonymousreply 353January 3, 2018 6:12 AM

Turnip!!!! Love it. Lol. Luke is madly in love already. He's a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 354January 3, 2018 7:09 AM

Luketeers have found Turnip and they are commenting on his post!!!! Dead!

by Anonymousreply 355January 3, 2018 7:12 AM

R355 lmao

by Anonymousreply 356January 3, 2018 7:22 AM

R355 i know, can't get over. Those bitches need to be tied up 🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 357January 3, 2018 7:24 AM

^^^^^over it

by Anonymousreply 358January 3, 2018 7:25 AM

I’m just looking through Victor’s photos and he was in Paris but the real question is when did they meet and through who? Really bizarre. His captions toward the end of happy heart I’m just like seriously????

by Anonymousreply 359January 3, 2018 7:54 AM

[quote] I’m just looking through Victor’s photos and he was in Paris but the real question is when did they meet and through who? Really bizarre.

We all have the same questions.

I have a feeling that Turnip took this picture. I also think that they came back from LA together and Turnip went to Paris with him from London?! Someone wondered why he took a plane and not the train, maybe it's because he didn't leave from London.

BUT Other events don't add up. That weekend Hubie was in London and they went to the theater and to wonderland land so could it be that they were both in London at the same time? Hubie and Turnip I mean?

I know, i'm not making any sense!! lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360January 3, 2018 8:22 AM

R360 your onto something because Hubie from what we could tell stayed at The Ned. Then there was Hubies IG story that weekend he went to London ‘if life gives you lemons make lemonade’ and we assumed Luke was there and then he posted a few days later in Paris

by Anonymousreply 361January 3, 2018 8:38 AM

when hubie posted "if life gives you lemons make lemonade" i didn't think anything of it, now that we know more it kind of makes sense. This man is a cruel despicable excuse of a human being.

by Anonymousreply 362January 3, 2018 11:24 AM

R362 agreed - it makes me think now like Ryan, Mica, Jon, Hubert they probably were quite happy with him and enjoyed his company and then he stops them to move on with someone else. Notice they are all from different countries- no tracks with previous exes I guess because I think he really is a piece of shit with the way he treats them. Funny none of them probably no what his like as they travel in different circles / live in different countries.

by Anonymousreply 363January 3, 2018 11:51 AM

I suspect Luke broke up with Hubie after he already met Turnip. Turnip happened impossibly fast especially with Luke already committing to traveling to see each other. Let's see how long this lasts before someone else catches his eye.

by Anonymousreply 364January 3, 2018 12:14 PM

R364 yes the interesting part is where he met him? Looking at the people on this trip he isn’t as far as I can see connected to any of them. Unless it is an upcoming film of sort. To think he photographed himself on Hubies couch on the 22 November and 24 November they were at soho farmhouse. 24 December his in Miami with Victor. Sorry even in gay language that’s a slut!

by Anonymousreply 365January 3, 2018 12:19 PM

R365 Yes, Turnip is not connected to any of the people on this trip or the Miami one. As usual Luke is very comfortable introducing his random fucks to anyone and everyone. I can't imagine where they met tho. I'm guessing a gym hookup.

by Anonymousreply 366January 3, 2018 12:26 PM

R364 [quote] I suspect Luke broke up with Hubie after he already met Turnip.

Definitely. He's in a "relationship" but at the same time he's on the look out for the next fuck. He did it to Ryan and to Jon and now to Hubie.

R365 As far as I can tell the people he's with on this vacation have nothing to do with show business, most of them are Esmeralda's friends.

by Anonymousreply 367January 3, 2018 12:27 PM

Turnip is probably a long time side piece who got promoted to main when Hubie and Luke had their fallout. I figured they had a fallout when Hubie had a very short stay in London where he ended up waiting in the airport for 8 hours. Luke likes new guys he can control. Hubie probably got too comfortable. Being a successful businessman on his own he also is harder to control. He doesn't seem too bothered by the situation so I wouldn't be surprised if he was playing his own game, Ex: how exactly did a Hungarian paper get exclusive paparazzi pictures of Luke and Hubie in Paris and happened to know exactly who Hubie was? Luke was being used as much as he uses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368January 3, 2018 1:18 PM

Aww don't you miss him already?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369January 3, 2018 1:20 PM

But Hubie will be just fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370January 3, 2018 1:23 PM

He could host travel specials!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371January 3, 2018 1:25 PM

R368 Hubie gave a lot in the relationship. I think he took it seriously. Luke didn't but he liked the convenience of having someone to entertain him while in Budapest. And even after alienist wrapped, how many trips did this guy make to see Luke?

by Anonymousreply 372January 3, 2018 1:31 PM

R372 Making lots of trips equals giving a lot for a relationship? Doesn't it depend on who was paying for the trips and what he got out of them? If they were all or mostly freebies from Luke then that really isn't giving a lot. More like taking a lot. It's not like he needed permission to take off of work or anything. And why was Hubie with Luke to begin with? Was it only for genuine things like personality or did he like the attention that came along with it, the connections and/or the thrill of being with an actor who's made some pretty big blockbusters?

I remember Mica was supposed to be so devastated but he only got angry for a second and quickly moved on. I'm sure it's hurtful and embarrassing at the time but given how Luke handles things it's eventually good riddance situation. No mature person wants to deal with such fickleness.

by Anonymousreply 373January 3, 2018 1:48 PM

[quote]I figured they had a fallout when Hubie had a very short stay in London where he ended up waiting in the airport for 8 hours. Luke likes new guys he can control.

When was this do you remember?

Anyway, I think the fallout began when Hubie was in Paris, again only a short stay, went back to Budapest and posted "everything will be ok in the end........" and then the pap pics showed up in the Hungarian tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 374January 3, 2018 1:53 PM

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that hubie called the paps.

by Anonymousreply 375January 3, 2018 2:00 PM

R373 haha! You think Luke paid for Hubie to go to London? Please. Luke is about freebies so when Hubie joined him at movie events it was likely a freebie otherwise Hubie likely paid for the rest.

by Anonymousreply 376January 3, 2018 2:05 PM

Like I said many times before by the end of September Luke was done with Hubie maybe even before that and it was only a matter of time before he was history.

by Anonymousreply 377January 3, 2018 2:13 PM

R377 September? They were all over together after that. But maybe Luke was over it but just going along. Maybe Luke met Turnip during his LA trip with Hubie!

by Anonymousreply 378January 3, 2018 2:29 PM

R376 "If they were all or mostly freebies from Luke" Did you miss the MOSTLY part?

by Anonymousreply 379January 3, 2018 2:51 PM

R374

[quote] I figured they had a fallout when Hubie had a very short stay in London where he ended up waiting in the airport for 8 hours.

This happened the weekend that Luke unfriended Hubie on FB but friended him again on Wednesday and everyone thought that it was just Luke's paranoia kicking in. I was right, they broke up and Luke probably only friended him again because Hubie likes to stay friends with his ex's.

by Anonymousreply 380January 3, 2018 3:34 PM

R380 Hubie yes Lukie no. The funny thing is Phillip Bodenham Luke’s friend is still liking Hubies posts and his cousin is liking them on Facebook- Lukie May have forgotten to tell everyone he’s onto a new one - straight up aids slut

by Anonymousreply 381January 3, 2018 7:54 PM

^ I know lots of gay men who refuse to be on prep but Lukie should be one of the spokespersons for the drug - bitch if your not on it get on it.

by Anonymousreply 382January 3, 2018 7:55 PM

Slut felt compelled to add a location to his post today - did he catch on that everyone new where he was 🤣

by Anonymousreply 383January 3, 2018 8:09 PM

turnip is already making the same mistake(s) as all the one's before him 😲

"Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an easy fuck"👎🤣

by Anonymousreply 384January 3, 2018 8:30 PM

R384 true dat but again he must have a prey Lukie boy - desperate seems to be the running theme

by Anonymousreply 385January 3, 2018 9:04 PM

Not only is Esmeralda following turnip on IG she's liking his pics too. This has never happened before😲 maybe he's THE ONE and there will be no more hiding 👰💍

by Anonymousreply 386January 4, 2018 1:06 AM

R381 Luke's friends and family tends to stay friends with the exes for a while after the breakup. I think they don't want to be rude and sometimes they have their own relationship with the ex. Most of them stayed friends with Ryan and still are.

by Anonymousreply 387January 4, 2018 1:27 AM

Luke seems to go from skinny guy to beefy guy: Jon to Mica to Hubie to VT.

by Anonymousreply 388January 4, 2018 1:31 AM

R386 you Maybe on the wrong thread Lukie lovers are on 27 - keep this one normal

by Anonymousreply 389January 4, 2018 3:35 AM

R389 allow me to introduce you to "sarcasm" gurl 🙄

" the use of irony to mock or convey contempt"😲

by Anonymousreply 390January 4, 2018 4:19 AM

R390 I didn’t get it sorry 😐

by Anonymousreply 391January 4, 2018 5:28 AM

People or his friends must be either with ‘he’s a dickhead’ attitude and tolerate him or they must be like oh look another one and ignore it. They don’t come across as morons and tim is a businessman himself - he’s akwsys on vacation with him? Either that or him and Tim are fuck buddies and sponge off people and freebies

by Anonymousreply 392January 4, 2018 5:31 AM

ok this is getting soooooo boring but here we go again.

Where to next? ⛷🏊‍♀️🎾

Will lukie be attending the golden globes? 🏆

Will turnip be there with him?

Will turnip be hiding in the bushes like his predecessors? He can't really do that since he's kind of famous in his own right. Never heard of him before 😲

Stay tuned, although we've seen it all before trashy cunt lukie never fails to entertain us. One way or another 💪

by Anonymousreply 393January 4, 2018 8:12 AM

R393 why would he be going to the golden globes? Batb only got nominated for a song and professor marsten panned at the box office. If anything he’d be doing press for The Alienist but I don’t know where?

by Anonymousreply 394January 4, 2018 8:19 AM

R381 = straight up bat shit crazy.

There I fixed it for you. Shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 395January 4, 2018 1:45 PM

R394 You do know plenty of actors go to and even present at the Golden Globes without being nominated for anything. Many go to attend the after parties as well. This is how Hollywood networks. But I doubt he's going.

by Anonymousreply 396January 4, 2018 2:27 PM

r389 Normal? You have to be joking. There's nothing normal about obsessed haters.

by Anonymousreply 397January 4, 2018 2:29 PM

They can't keep their hands off each other. They're in love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398January 4, 2018 6:00 PM

And also Esmeralda’s bf and Tim lmaooo

by Anonymousreply 399January 4, 2018 6:08 PM

R399 Well there was a time when we thought that Esmeralda was a lesbian.

Maybe she is and her relationship is a bearding arrangement. What, it happens all the time?

How long has she been with this guy why aren't they married? The annoying bitch ain't getting any younger.

by Anonymousreply 400January 4, 2018 6:32 PM

R400 😲🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 401January 4, 2018 6:52 PM

R398 i don't understand what is going on.

Turnip is still not tagged, he's all over lukie but Esmeralda just liked that pic.

They're not much bothered by the whole situation, so why isn't turnip tagged?

by Anonymousreply 402January 4, 2018 7:08 PM

R402 the whole thing is weird but in saying so they are all probably aware how Lukie works - FYI gay straight and not just Italian I put my arm hands whatever around the person I photo with so that’s just nothing. Relax I’m not suggesting they’re not together or fucking. Lukie looks sick sorry something isn’t right there

by Anonymousreply 403January 4, 2018 7:50 PM

R402 Because maybe the person who posted the picture isn't friends with Turnip, doesn't follow him, doesn't know his Instagram? He's clearly just a tag-along with Luke. It's not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 404January 4, 2018 7:55 PM

R404 they're all following each other now genius but the only person they couldn't be bothered to ask for his IG is Turnip? Yeah that makes sense.... moron

by Anonymousreply 405January 4, 2018 8:05 PM

Turnip is Luke's somebody/whore on this trip. No one cares who he is. No need to friend him.

by Anonymousreply 406January 4, 2018 8:16 PM

Even if the woman (esmeralda's friend) who posted the pic didn't know turnips IG account, esmeralda knows what is going on and she's always trying to protect lukie's privacy, so why did she like the pic?

By the way no one tagged turnip in their pics SO no one bothered to ask who he is? 😱🤣🤣🤣

R406 esmeralda is following him on IG.

by Anonymousreply 407January 4, 2018 8:17 PM

FYI adrelolifestyle, alessandrocavallera, Esmeralda and _ximemonroy_ are all following turnip so he's not exactly invisible.

by Anonymousreply 408January 4, 2018 8:31 PM

R408 exactly it’s he’s friends with all of us and not oh Lukies fuck face for the trip. I’d be embarrassed to drag someone that no one New - unless I’d been with the person for a while. Luke is even slutier than some of my friends who are really sluts. Difference with normal people is they share pics privately- Luke does his private public wherever

by Anonymousreply 409January 4, 2018 9:05 PM

R409 He is Luke's fuck face tho. These people don't know him. They just met him. Just like they just met Tim.

by Anonymousreply 410January 4, 2018 9:10 PM

R410 Tim looks strange then all of his friends do, tim, Craig James etc

by Anonymousreply 411January 4, 2018 10:32 PM

We should have realised something's not right when we saw those stories at old tim's house and hubie wasn't sitting in lukie's lap. 🍑🍆Lukie is all touchy feely with his bf's. Instead he was just sitting there holding the dog, looking pretty grim while all the others were having fun.

by Anonymousreply 412January 5, 2018 9:36 AM

^^^^On his lap

by Anonymousreply 413January 5, 2018 9:38 AM

[quote] Lukie is all touchy feely with his bf's.

And them with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414January 5, 2018 9:56 AM

And them with him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415January 5, 2018 9:58 AM

R414 omg it’s James and his giant peach - he’s fucking everywhere to! Hmm does it look like they may all be into the group thing; Luke, tim and james?

by Anonymousreply 416January 5, 2018 10:56 AM

[quote] omg it’s James and his giant peach - he’s fucking everywhere

IKR!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417January 5, 2018 11:19 AM

Gee, look at the size of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418January 5, 2018 12:21 PM

R417 I would so love to know who that person was on thread no27 who wrote all about james, they had such good goss, please come back

by Anonymousreply 419January 5, 2018 12:21 PM

R418 he would so smash Luke - gurl I hope you got a wheelchair

by Anonymousreply 420January 5, 2018 12:22 PM

And a good pillow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421January 5, 2018 1:08 PM

to be on the safe side, keep a couple of these in the house

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422January 5, 2018 1:12 PM

Oh look they've finally tagged Turnip.

Better late than never.....Eat your heart out Hubie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423January 5, 2018 4:11 PM

D E S P E R A T E

And dang he looks like shit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424January 5, 2018 4:19 PM

R423 she stopped off in Amsterdam I wonder if they were all together - but then why would she tag miss my friends if they are all together? I wonder if Lukie brought victor back with him or he went to LA - he’s not working atm to my knowledge and R424 yes if he looks like that he will easily move down to a z list actor with victor

by Anonymousreply 425January 5, 2018 9:04 PM

R421 & R422 😂🤣 gold

by Anonymousreply 426January 5, 2018 9:19 PM

Hubies on a plane - wonder where he’s going????

by Anonymousreply 427January 5, 2018 9:20 PM

Luke’s latest post I will be going back to work at some point - translation = I have no work, my new fuck boy is taking me to chip n dales, I’m moving to America for my career.... with my new bf

by Anonymousreply 428January 5, 2018 11:17 PM

These posts by Luke are sad. I understand doing one post to show your body but now he's officially becoming an instawhore. He looks very old btw.

by Anonymousreply 429January 5, 2018 11:38 PM

R429 Very sad. He looks like an actor at his end.

by Anonymousreply 430January 5, 2018 11:53 PM

R430 He's also so shallow and so proud of it. He works, makes money, goes on endless vacations and fucks the next one. That is the entirety of his life. If he was 20, it would be normal. But at almost 40, it's pathetic. I can't find a redeeming quality about him. Even when he does charity work like visiting India it's on his was to a vacation.

by Anonymousreply 431January 5, 2018 11:59 PM

Such a degraded actor

by Anonymousreply 432January 6, 2018 12:10 AM

R431 he uses people too, you tell that most his friendships are based around what he can get out of it and by the looks Tim follows suit.

by Anonymousreply 433January 6, 2018 12:27 AM

Luke is going to have fun in Vegas with friends.

Hilarious how you're all silly haters annoyed that Luke is happy and enjoying life. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434January 6, 2018 12:35 AM

Jesus Christ, he's off to Las Vegas now, they all are. Go home take a break from vacationing you shallow immature POS.

by Anonymousreply 435January 6, 2018 1:02 AM

I just regret it. He is a good actor. But he's a fucking sick.

by Anonymousreply 436January 6, 2018 1:06 AM

This Victor guy was fanboying/lusting over Luke on IG for some time now. Somehow he managed to arrange a meeting with Luke. I wonder how many dicks he had to suck off finally to get Luke's dick? Anyway his tactics worked and now they are hanging out together. Amazing!

by Anonymousreply 437January 6, 2018 1:12 AM

They are together in Paris

by Anonymousreply 438January 6, 2018 1:16 AM

And Victor is a serious relationship lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439January 6, 2018 1:22 AM

R438 I think they met before.

Probably "Will & Grace" has something to do with it. Luke is following the main actors from this show Eric McCormack and Debra Messing.

And...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440January 6, 2018 1:27 AM

R440 Maybe when Luke was in LA with Hubie.

Hubert was the man collection spring summer. Change of collection. Turpin is the man of autumn winter. Maybe when Luke gets back to work we'll see a new man. And a new speedo lol

by Anonymousreply 441January 6, 2018 1:37 AM

R434 How can you idolize him? He literally is an empty human led by money and sex. Nothing else whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 442January 6, 2018 1:52 AM

R442 Amen! R439 the link doesn’t open what was it?

by Anonymousreply 443January 6, 2018 1:55 AM

R443 Sorry. This is Turpin account. Try again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444January 6, 2018 2:05 AM

Facebook account: v.manuel.turpin

by Anonymousreply 445January 6, 2018 2:07 AM

R445 Hahaha! Victor's FB is hilarious. He's in love with Luke. His Paris posts....

by Anonymousreply 446January 6, 2018 2:42 AM

R446 good one

by Anonymousreply 447January 6, 2018 2:45 AM

R445 omg did you see it where love is haha literally where did this two meet and when?

by Anonymousreply 448January 6, 2018 2:51 AM

This one will end badly. They seem to have the same level of immaturity.

by Anonymousreply 449January 6, 2018 3:02 AM

R448 I don’ t know but they met before. Luke traveled in early December. Alone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450January 6, 2018 3:02 AM

R449 Same level of muscle addiction Lol

by Anonymousreply 451January 6, 2018 3:05 AM

R450 yes I saw - like with Hubert tim was around too in budapest and in London.

by Anonymousreply 452January 6, 2018 3:18 AM

Well victor is friends and was with him last year known as Vladimir Stefanovic - wonder if he’s related to Mica and they may have met way back when

by Anonymousreply 453January 6, 2018 3:40 AM

R453 what? What are you saying?

by Anonymousreply 454January 6, 2018 4:14 AM

So victor was on the set of "Anna" so he actually met and then started following Luc and Sasha.

If he gets to meet the cast of "The Alienist", that means that they would have met three bf's in the span of 8/9 months. Way to go Lukie you slut.

by Anonymousreply 455January 6, 2018 4:30 AM

R455 don’t follow? The Alienist finished filming, no?

by Anonymousreply 456January 6, 2018 4:54 AM

What’s with Luke’s latest IG post I promise I’ll be going to work what like you do? Plus he’s an only child - doesn’t have to share his inheritance so he’ll have some money to fall back on.

by Anonymousreply 457January 6, 2018 4:55 AM

R450 you must be new here, we posted that pic before.

Yes, Luke posted that pic without saying where he was and just disappeared, five days later he was coming back from LA.

FYI Victor lives in LA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458January 6, 2018 5:19 AM

^^^^where he was going

Question: Did Victor come back with him??

He came back from LA and went to this event in Wales

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459January 6, 2018 5:22 AM

He then went to London and to the theater and to Winter Wonderland (he was seen there and Hubie's sister posted a story from there). Bear in mind that Hubie was also in London that weekend so I think we all assumed they were together. Maybe they were and Victor Turnip was waiting at home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460January 6, 2018 5:28 AM

R459 I think they met when he went back to the USA in October when Luke made the talk show appearances - he may have gone to a Will & Grace taping you don’t know or maybe introduced to him by mutual friends in the industry- probably when Hubie was by the pool with his friend Phillii Bodenham - had to leave spring / summer with a sitter while he preyed for new flesh - come up think of it Esmeralda was there at the same time as they took pics on Hollywood hills. Maybe she’s representing him now???

by Anonymousreply 461January 6, 2018 5:28 AM

R460 waiting for his plane ticket - He must pay for them - like whores and his the pimp daddy - plus Lukie loves the idea of him being famous or more famous - boosts his ego. Remember an article and many interviews where he says his shy and quiet. Um when and where and with who, you skank!!!

by Anonymousreply 462January 6, 2018 5:31 AM

The following day (or same day can't remember) Lukie unfriended Hubie on FB and a day later travelled to Paris for "Anna"

Question: Was Victor Turnip with him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463January 6, 2018 5:32 AM

If VT got to meet the cast of "Anna" as per his FB post that means that he was in Paris for more than a day, NO?? VT didn't just go to Paris to pick him up, Lukie wasn't in Paris that long anyway

Conclusion: Hubie and VT overlapped, he made it official with another slut before he broke up officially with the previous one.

by Anonymousreply 464January 6, 2018 5:40 AM

R461 when he started following Eric McCormack, which wasn't that long ago so you might be onto something there, I was like -Now where did that come from, why is he following this guy?

by Anonymousreply 465January 6, 2018 5:52 AM

R465 and he was with Hubie and Esmeralda- she may have something to do with victor as he follows GQ and GQ Portugal and has appeared in their magazine.

by Anonymousreply 466January 6, 2018 6:47 AM

R464 Victor tagged himself in London heathrow on the 15 December where love is and on the 18 in Paris. On the 12th he posted wanting any ideas for places in Miami to eat and dance. Very quick moving from Luke i must say

by Anonymousreply 467January 6, 2018 6:54 AM

so his "bf's" overlap, so what? What's new??

by Anonymousreply 468January 6, 2018 10:48 AM

Poor Hubie. Must be a hit to his ego. He got discarded.

by Anonymousreply 469January 6, 2018 10:57 AM

R469 go through the threads from I don’t know 16 maybe and see what Hubie did and where Hubie wentveith him in budapest to and took him and his family. Yes he milked the attention on IG but so do all his bf and gay people - not all gay people - just the instawhores. Luke is a selfish cunt - case closed!

by Anonymousreply 470January 6, 2018 12:02 PM

R469 Good, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving slut, except of course for the QUEEN of sluts. Here's hoping that one day very soon it will be his turn.

by Anonymousreply 471January 6, 2018 12:42 PM

I guess Hubert's fine. Better than Luke. He doesn’t look immature and obsessed. He has not posted these days. He isn’t a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 472January 6, 2018 12:46 PM

I’m pretty sure lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473January 6, 2018 12:48 PM

R472 the attention whore did enough posting while he was screwing the slut, enough to last him a life time. Fuck him!

R473 What the hell is he doing in Sri Lanka? Trying to prove something?

by Anonymousreply 474January 6, 2018 12:54 PM

R474 Why not post? Luke didn’t care. Why should we care? Hubert was dating him. Period

by Anonymousreply 475January 6, 2018 1:00 PM

Hubie is with Laszlo lmaoo I knew he was fine.

by Anonymousreply 476January 6, 2018 1:09 PM

R476 hoe fo you know that?

by Anonymousreply 477January 6, 2018 1:33 PM

^sorry I meant how do

by Anonymousreply 478January 6, 2018 1:34 PM

That guy on his last IG story doesn’t look like laszlo but it’s dark. If it’s him good on Hubert as he seems like a descent guy this laszlo. Well at least a man of substance - makes you wonder if Hubie dumped him when aids slut came along and if he did shame on Hubert.

by Anonymousreply 479January 6, 2018 1:50 PM

It looks like Laszlo!

by Anonymousreply 480January 6, 2018 1:57 PM

R480 possibly anyway if it is I think it’s great. What fucking stronghold does Luke have on these guys. Please no one say his cock because I’ll scream. Seriously does he save money at them and tell him he’ll take them here there everywhere? It’s really bizarre. To top it off he was parading Hubie around the Uk as much as Hubie paraded him in Budapest. Laszlo must’ve really liked / loved Hubie to take him back.

by Anonymousreply 481January 6, 2018 2:04 PM

R471 Luke needs karma like Trump needs a reality check. Look needs a good punch to the face and maybe a few broken teeth. Sorry it’s just disgraceful his behavior- I’ve never seen an actor behave so publicly on SM like he does.

by Anonymousreply 482January 6, 2018 2:12 PM

I think it looks like Laszlo, if it is him he's a fool to take him back.

unless it was his fault they broke up and hubie took him back now that lukie dumped him.

by Anonymousreply 483January 6, 2018 2:20 PM

R481 We don't know anything about Hubie and Laszlo. Anything is possible. Maybe Laszlo messed things up or maybe Hubie did. In the pics with Laszlo, Hubie shines and is so in love. Being with a mess like Luke made him realize things maybe.

by Anonymousreply 484January 6, 2018 2:23 PM

R484 yes that is true. Hubie probably thought of the relationship different to Luke. He needs someone in the moment until the next prospect comes along. Luke would be incapable of a lTR. Did I read somewhere he had a bf for six years, was he a blow up doll???

by Anonymousreply 485January 6, 2018 2:30 PM

Lazlo and Hubert had been together for more than two years and looked as if they were in love. They may have had some problem. Laszlo looks like a guy who has professional plans. Maybe out of Budapest. Hubert is better with this guy. Laszlo is young and looks like a mature and generous guy. It’s great. Good news!

by Anonymousreply 486January 6, 2018 2:30 PM

R485

[quote] Did I read somewhere he had a bf for six years, was he a blow up doll???

I think you're thinking of JK.

That is Laszlo for sure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487January 6, 2018 2:51 PM

Just one of the many perks of being Lukie's bitch, travelling in comfort

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488January 6, 2018 6:14 PM

R488 Can Luke afford a private jet?

by Anonymousreply 489January 6, 2018 6:22 PM

R488 NO!

The only bitch who cried in his soup was Jon K. Hubie and Mica look very well

by Anonymousreply 490January 6, 2018 6:53 PM

R481 Well he has a stronghold on you and you've never even met or slept with him. Maybe it's just his allure.

by Anonymousreply 491January 6, 2018 7:14 PM

R442 lol Money and sex are ones of the most important things in life. Grow up. This is just your subjective opinion about Luke. You don't like him and see only bad in him. Who cares. Your opinion is not truth of life. Many others genuine love Luke the way he is. He's just a human, not an angel or devil.

by Anonymousreply 492January 6, 2018 7:36 PM

My first thought at Hubies IG story from Sri Lanka was that the dark-haired guy might be Hubies younger brother (the one at the very left on the family pic). My second thought was it might be Laszlo. Maybe we'll know more if Hubie posts more.

by Anonymousreply 493January 6, 2018 7:57 PM

R492 What the fuck are you on about? You love the cunt, you idolise him, you think the sun shines out of his ass but stop talking BS.

Fucking stupid tools you're all full of shit.

The top 10 most important things you need to live a fulfilling life:

Health. The no.1 most important thing in your life is good health. ...

Family. Having a group of people you can call family is a great blessing. ...

Friends. ...

Purpose. ...

Freedom. ...

Peace. ...

Self-Development. ...

Love.

by Anonymousreply 494January 6, 2018 8:06 PM

R492 so you think you're objective in your judgement?

Gurl you luketeers have your heads shoved so far up his ass that you don't know right from wrong anymore.

Go suck his dick, why don't you?🍆🍆🍆

by Anonymousreply 495January 6, 2018 8:30 PM

R494 At least she's wasting her energy on something she likes. Whereas the rest of you just look miserable and pathetic obsessing over a guy you only find fault in.

by Anonymousreply 496January 6, 2018 8:41 PM

R496 seriously? You can find good in this human shit / cum bag? R489 I thought the same as he’s really only a d class actor and a handful of films have done well. Batb the only major successful one he had a supporting role and cast were all low grade actors except for Emily Watson who pocketed the big bucks. They all must’ve paid a handsome sum but Victor and Tim would have easily been paid from him. Victor isn’t that famous

by Anonymousreply 497January 6, 2018 9:09 PM

R493 yes good thinking on the brother. I just went with laszlo as he actually liked the post but he has liked some of his from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 498January 6, 2018 9:10 PM

So me right now if I had to pass Luke 🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499January 6, 2018 9:50 PM

Since they're already near by will Lukie be taking Turnip to Disneyland?

by Anonymousreply 500January 7, 2018 1:04 AM

R500 omg yes it starts again

by Anonymousreply 501January 7, 2018 2:29 AM

we know nothing about hubie and his ex, why they broke up what really happened or who was at fault, nevertheless if I was him I would never have taken hubie back.

Even if it was the ex's fault hubie humiliated him, he was publicly paraded around for five months, like a cheap whore, while his ex remained private and intact.

by Anonymousreply 502January 7, 2018 6:02 AM

R502 yes I agree with you, a bit of a slap in the face considering their last post together was in May.

by Anonymousreply 503January 7, 2018 6:42 AM

Luke strikes me as a person who has to buy his boyfriends - I would love to be a fly on the wall

by Anonymousreply 504January 7, 2018 6:59 AM

R490 I don't think Jon needs Luke to travel in comfort, the people he works for pay for him to have all the comforts he needs something he earned all by himself.

If Jon cried in his soup it's not because of all the perks he missed from being Luke Evans bf but because he truly loved the bastard.

So stop being a bitch, what people post here isn't Jon's fault.

by Anonymousreply 505January 7, 2018 7:59 AM

R505 I have to agree. He was made out to be some kind of asshole but LUKE is the magnificent cunt here. I have been following these threads for the past year and having seen his behavior play out in reality - initially reading this I thought no he couldn’t be that bad - it’s a sad but true reality that he is a POS. I’m surprised not shocked of the celebrities that follow him as they either know one side of him or in the case of magazines and designers it’s publicity so they don’t care about his reputation.

by Anonymousreply 506January 7, 2018 8:14 AM

So that post from Esmeralda of her being in LA must be bullshit orcshe must’ve gone on her own cause her bf, luke, victor and more than likely creepy tim were at Pirahna nightclub in Vegas. Gay club so I assume Luke definetely isn’t hiding anymore.

by Anonymousreply 507January 7, 2018 8:31 AM

R507 I think she's in LA attending GG parties or something after all it's her job and not only is she there but she's with JK......I don't know how she does it.

Her gay bf went with all the other gays to Las Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 508January 7, 2018 9:16 AM

R502 R503 I think Laszlo is not an ass. And he has a lot of dignity and maturity. He must know what he does. And what happened didn’t seem to have affected the connection between them. They never stopped following each other. And Hubie didn’t delete Laszlo's photos. And judging by facebook, Laszlo also didn’t delete.

R508 Me too. I don’t understand how Esmeralda can do it. She likes the Jon’s post.

by Anonymousreply 509January 7, 2018 9:52 AM

R508 well that’s what she gets paid to do. Jon K is a sweet guy. He doesn’t seem as unhinged as Luke I’m sorry. In fact if we are talking about success I think he’s Year has been better than Luke’s in terms of reviews for tv and movies. Not to mention a stellar modeling career. At least he doesn’t go from country to country picking up guys, fucking them and flicking them off as soon as someone new comes along AND if he does it’s done out of the publicity.

by Anonymousreply 510January 7, 2018 10:19 AM

R509 no laszlo is not an ass but Hubie went everywhere with Luke and posted about it - difference being he had to not post any public pics of him and Luke but thankfully in Budapest fans spotted him and they are everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 511January 7, 2018 10:21 AM

R509 i think we all agree that Laszlo is not ass, Hubie on the other hand is giant asshole who didn't deserve a second chance for the reasons we've pointed out here many times, no need to repeat.

by Anonymousreply 512January 7, 2018 10:31 AM

Omg check out Mrmickey IG and see the club they’re at - seriously what to gay men get out of drag shows - I find them so stupid and most of my gay mates think the same.

by Anonymousreply 513January 7, 2018 10:32 AM

R512 bizarre for Hubert but if he’s with him why wouldn’t he tag him in photos? There’s nothing to hide if laszlo is with him I mean as mentioned they both have each other’s photos on their IG and Facebook pages respectively?

by Anonymousreply 514January 7, 2018 10:33 AM

R514 Maybe Hubie just wants to wait some time until it's sure that their revived relationship is stable.

by Anonymousreply 515January 7, 2018 10:46 AM

R514 Maybe he's finally come to his senses and realised that it wouldn't be right to start posting pics with his ex, it was only a month ago that he was paraded around by another man.

How would it look if he started posting pics with his ex so soon. He's probably waiting for the right time before he does.

Someone else on the other hand doesn't give shit.

by Anonymousreply 516January 7, 2018 10:47 AM

R516 well to be fair his cousin cincihsch posted a pic of Luke at Babel’s anniversary in May so it works both ways.

by Anonymousreply 517January 7, 2018 10:53 AM

People only know about Hubert and Luke cause they follow Luke. Without this obsession to follow all his steps, it would not even be known that he was with Hubie. Hubir has posted what he is doing. Maybr he didin’t know stalkers. Now, he knows why Luke fans are attending his account. Obviously he didn’t tag Laszlo cause he wants to make it public gradually. But if he tag, they would also be criticizing him.

by Anonymousreply 518January 7, 2018 10:59 AM

For those in doubt that he's in Sri Lanka with Laszlo, read the comment left by a friend of theirs @markolakatos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519January 7, 2018 11:05 AM

R518 Why should Luke fans criticizing Hubie if he would tag Laszlo or post pics with him? I'm sad that he's no longer with Luke. But if he finds happiness with Laszlo, I'm happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 520January 7, 2018 11:08 AM

I've noticed that there are people who don’t like Luke and criticize his actions. But they don’t waste time with his bf and ex criticizing them.

Others hate Luke and waste their time following with obsession him and his boyfriends, friends and family. They know everything about his life. It’s why they really love Luke. I can’t find any reason for a person to hate a celebrity and be obsessed wasting her time this way.

by Anonymousreply 521January 7, 2018 11:13 AM

[quote] Why should Luke fans criticizing Hubie if he would tag Laszlo or post pics with him? I

Maybe because it's TOO soon. Decent people give it some time before they move onto the next guy. Decent people that is.

by Anonymousreply 522January 7, 2018 11:14 AM

R519 good for him! R521 it’s a thread for people with opinions

by Anonymousreply 523January 7, 2018 11:15 AM

R522 they could have gone as friends or it may have already been booked before they broke up- Lukie went his way and Hubie May have been I’ll take that ticket again laszlo??

by Anonymousreply 524January 7, 2018 11:16 AM

R523 Some opinions. Others have another name. Stalker wasting time with a person who hates is obsession

by Anonymousreply 525January 7, 2018 11:19 AM

R524

[quote] Lukie went his way and Hubie

My point exactly!! Maybe Hubie still has a shred of decency left, whereas someone else..........

by Anonymousreply 526January 7, 2018 11:21 AM

R526 please he’s a lost cause - I no longer pitty him or his bullying as a child as he is an adult bully with the way he treats potentially genuine people that are interested in him. He molests them emotionally - he’s a pig 🐷

by Anonymousreply 527January 7, 2018 11:34 AM

Omg that giuliacoci5 is a scream - she went quiet for a bit there 🤣🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528January 7, 2018 11:40 AM

On a side note with these many many men, good bodies maybe but heads that you’d chew your arm off in the morning if you woke next to them and yet they have men on standby. Apart from being short, I’m good looking who am I Jobe from the Bible? I can’t get one ☝️ admittedly normal has to come into it so maybe that’s why 🤣😐😂🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 529January 7, 2018 12:03 PM

R528 at least get the poor guy's name right🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 530January 7, 2018 12:26 PM

PLOT TWIST: Hear me out. Maybe Hubie is the one who broke up with Lukie so that he could go back to Laszlo. If that is the case, then that is the kind of big gesture that would cause Laszlo to take him back. And then because Luke is the way he is, he just lurched on the next guy to prove that he's fine and brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 531January 7, 2018 1:49 PM

Hubie probably realised that their relationship wasn't going anywhere Lukie wasn't going to make an honest man out of him so he up-and-left.

He got as much out of him as he could....fucked his brains out for five months, free publicity for his business, endless vacations what more was there? maybe a couple more vacations and that's it .........and so back to the good doctor he went.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532January 7, 2018 1:55 PM

R531

[quote] If that is the case, then that is the kind of big gesture that would cause Laszlo to take him back.

Big gesture? Why is it a big gesture? because Lukie is an actor? If his so called "big gesture" is all it took for Laszlo to take Hubie back then he's a fool.

by Anonymousreply 533January 7, 2018 2:10 PM

R533 No, not because Luke is an actor but to say "I realize I messed up and you are the one and let's try again and these past months have shown me that" type of thing. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 534January 7, 2018 2:24 PM

R532 So do you think Laszlo is totally dumb ?! Calm down your heart honey! There's a lot of bad energy!

by Anonymousreply 535January 7, 2018 2:30 PM

R531 it's a possibility, if so OUCH *lukie's ego*

by Anonymousreply 536January 7, 2018 2:34 PM

R531/R534 I hope you're right. That would have been a huge blow to his ego.......and so Victor saves the day.

by Anonymousreply 537January 7, 2018 3:26 PM

R532 that's basically what I said a few days ago. Hubies reaction to this has seemed so calm and unbothered while Luke has been impulsive and like he has something to prove. I think Hubie did the dumping. Of course that doesn't support some people's insistence that Luke is the devil that discards people on a whim. But personally I think it's a case of the player getting played.

by Anonymousreply 538January 7, 2018 5:47 PM

poor lukie!

by Anonymousreply 539January 7, 2018 6:39 PM

[quote] Of course that doesn't support some people's insistence that Luke is the devil that discards people on a whim.

You think? I think it's just that Hubie is not dumb, he saw it coming and beat him to it.

by Anonymousreply 540January 7, 2018 7:13 PM

Luke was in Los Angeles in early December. Probably with this Victor guy. That's why Victor left for Paris saying “where my love is”. They were together before. I'm not sure if Luke was already moving away from Hubert. And there's no way to be sure of that.

by Anonymousreply 541January 7, 2018 7:24 PM

Oh, his was moving away from Hubert alright

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542January 7, 2018 7:29 PM

He was moving away from him as early as September.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543January 7, 2018 7:32 PM

Sorry, this one was next. As I said as early as September.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544January 7, 2018 7:34 PM

R543 never got this one

by Anonymousreply 545January 7, 2018 7:45 PM

According to his stories Mr Mickey has gone back to Paris. Where's Lukie and Turnip, still in Las Vegas?

by Anonymousreply 546January 7, 2018 7:47 PM

R531 maybe some truth to that. Remember when Hubie was in London that weekend he was with his cousin going to some show that everyone thought Holly Ann Goidchild was with them but looking back it was his friend - possibly Sammy Marshall Hayward. Point is Hubie was introduced to all Lukies friends so they were together but that weekend was the time Hubie posted that if life gives you lemons. Luke may have broken it off or he never went to meet Hubie and he figured somethings out. Either way if laszlo did take Hubie back after he went crawling Hubie should could his blessings. Luke always has back up anyhow and will find it hard to find any sort of compatible partner. He needs therapy big time

by Anonymousreply 547January 7, 2018 8:10 PM

R546 omg that’s Las Vegas 🤦‍♂️ Oh and maybe Lukie should tell his friends what’s going on as they are all still liking Hubies posts 🤣🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 548January 7, 2018 8:24 PM

R547 That was not Sammy or Holly. Likely Just part of the Hungarian crew

by Anonymousreply 549January 7, 2018 8:37 PM

R549 one sounded very English anyway I’m sure that weekend was the end of it.

by Anonymousreply 550January 7, 2018 10:10 PM

R528 R530 Wrong name on purpose. Giullia likes to think that she isn’t a stalker and obsessive. The funniest thing is that Luke doesn’t care. He ignores her.

by Anonymousreply 551January 8, 2018 12:00 AM

R551 Luke ignores her on purpose. Still funny that everyone else gets to see though :)

by Anonymousreply 552January 8, 2018 12:24 AM

Off the topic and back to that James guy - PS I want that person with all the gossip back becuase he / she had good shit. Look up Cazzy B on IG and there is a pic posted on her page in Budapest as she worked in the costume department I think from what i could tell. The post is in September saying bye to Budapest and in the pic there is Luke and that James guy. Seriously who is the turd?

by Anonymousreply 553January 8, 2018 12:25 AM

So Luke appropriate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554January 8, 2018 12:36 AM

Lukie in turnips story 😱🤣🤣 he's a fucking mess 😲

by Anonymousreply 555January 8, 2018 3:41 AM

R555 Yes i think he was high or drunk. Luke never appears in his BF IG stories - are they friends with benefits maybe or did Hubert really dump him. Hubert gurl if you did you are my new best friend.

by Anonymousreply 556January 8, 2018 4:28 AM

Luke's behavior is him being "brilliant". Was likely dumped.

by Anonymousreply 557January 8, 2018 4:41 AM

R557 Well he is always brilliant isn't he. He has definitively a bad case of ADD. No need to wonder why his parents stopped at one child.

by Anonymousreply 558January 8, 2018 5:12 AM

Probably high and drunk, all at the same time. He looks like shit and instead of doing something about it, he's making things worse.

by Anonymousreply 559January 8, 2018 5:43 AM

R521 "Others hate Luke and waste their time following with obsession him and his boyfriends, friends and family. They know everything about his life. It’s why they really love Luke. I can’t find any reason for a person to hate a celebrity and be obsessed wasting her time this way."

They want to think they know everything. It's so weird but his threads run by Luke's obsessive haters/trolls aka Jon's fanatics. There are only 2-3 of them and most of the time they talk with themselves.

by Anonymousreply 560January 8, 2018 5:46 AM

I'm laughing at people who think that Hubert dumped him.

Luke never seemed to be seriously interested in this relationship. Just fling, nothing more. Amazed how long it lasted. But it's because Hubert traveled a lot.

by Anonymousreply 561January 8, 2018 6:05 AM

R561 Um no. They were up each other sorry your wrong there. What next your going to say he and Laszlo were on a break or weren't really broken up. Granted they seem very happy together again but if that was the case and they were so close where was all his pictures this past summer. He kept the profile picture of him and Hubert and then made his facebook private and then reactivated it with a new picture. Hubie dumped his ass for Lukes aids one. Maybe he realised that Luke was a dick and fucked himself back to Laszlo. Not saying Luke wasn't fucking around but with him what else is new.

by Anonymousreply 562January 8, 2018 6:11 AM

R562 What? I didn't say anything about Lazslo. Who the fuck cares about him?

Again: I'm laughing at people who think that Hubert dumped Luke. Clear now?

by Anonymousreply 563January 8, 2018 6:31 AM

R494 You know what, bitch, take your meds and go fuck yourself. This threads full of BS because of you, fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 564January 8, 2018 6:49 AM

R564 its only a handful. R563 Don't get what you mean about the dumping of whom?

by Anonymousreply 565January 8, 2018 6:51 AM

Did someone get their knickers in a twist here or what? 😲🤣

by Anonymousreply 566January 8, 2018 6:58 AM

R566 Everything is in a twist, including Lukies head honey

by Anonymousreply 567January 8, 2018 7:10 AM

Let me guess 🤔 lukie was dumped right before the holidays when he was probably planning to spent them with hubie, so turnip and Esmeralda were called in to save the day? first he called turnip and then they both invited themselves to esmeralda's christmas vacations? 🤔yeah that sounds about right 💪

by Anonymousreply 568January 8, 2018 9:57 AM

R568 yep he played I’m on my own I have no one I mean nothing to do. Mans got problems

by Anonymousreply 569January 8, 2018 10:33 AM

R561 What relationship has Luke seemed seriously interested in? He does the same thing with all of them and they all overlap. How long they last depends on the tolerance level of the other guy because Luke loves the breakup, makeup thing.

by Anonymousreply 570January 8, 2018 12:38 PM

luke could have gone to the golden globes after party with esmeralda but instead chose to stay in las vegas with turnip. Go figure!

by Anonymousreply 571January 8, 2018 1:24 PM

R564 So it's my fault that your boy is an asshole?

[quote] Again: I'm laughing at people who think that Hubert dumped Luke. Clear now?

I'm laughing at you for thinking you know everything and at the same time accuse others for doing just that .

Also wondering, why are you so butthurt with the possibility that maybe Hubie dumped his ass? Who do you think he is?

by Anonymousreply 572January 8, 2018 2:26 PM

Lukie and his bf Alessandro???? Poor Turnip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573January 8, 2018 3:56 PM

R573 Jesus Christ! Jon opened an account just to expose Luke! I understand that Jo was hurted but open a gossip account? And exposes a private account! Disgusting! Now i understand that his post 🖕🏼

by Anonymousreply 574January 8, 2018 6:54 PM

R574 😅😅😅

by Anonymousreply 575January 8, 2018 7:04 PM

R574 I don’t get it

by Anonymousreply 576January 8, 2018 8:27 PM

And Alessandro’s profile is private - hahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 577January 8, 2018 9:56 PM

Did any end notice the IG story jon started doing yesterday with him and Esmeralda in the car and then quickly deleted it?

by Anonymousreply 578January 8, 2018 10:27 PM

What are you talking about, R574?!?!

by Anonymousreply 579January 8, 2018 10:31 PM

I don't get it. whoever opened that account and posted that pic @R573 follows Alessandro but couldn't tell which one is Alessandro and which one is the "colombian actor" and luke's bf? At least they have now corrected their mistake. Lol

R574 i'm sure if it was JK he'd know which one is Alessandro and which one is Victor.

R578 no didn't see, what about it? They obviously went together to the Golden Globes after party but no pics. Esmeralda is not allowed to post pics with JK.

by Anonymousreply 580January 8, 2018 11:06 PM

R579 I posted I didn't get it either, who is to say Jon did that? Must've been someone who had access to Alessandro's account in any case as it is a private account.

by Anonymousreply 581January 8, 2018 11:07 PM

R580 I only saw the corrected one. Still very bizarre and funny at the same time. Not allowed to post with Esmeralda why, because she acts for Luke too? I honestly think it was her that brought them two together. Either way Jon is really a handsome guy. That pic with all the men Tim looks awful. He is only 51 and looks like a 70 year old man.

by Anonymousreply 582January 8, 2018 11:09 PM

R582 maybe it was her that brought them together but she works for lukie, She used to post pics with JK all the time before but not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 583January 8, 2018 11:36 PM

R583 Well she hasn't been around him as much

by Anonymousreply 584January 9, 2018 12:03 AM

How fucked is Luke. Turpin posted the Cirque du soleil two days ago... um dick we know already.

by Anonymousreply 585January 9, 2018 1:10 AM

That daily-rumor IG Page is interesting 🤣

by Anonymousreply 586January 9, 2018 7:45 PM

So is this Puke I mean Luke bring brilliant again. - posting about the Grand Canyon and then victor doing the same. I thought bf were not allowed to follow him on IG?

by Anonymousreply 587January 9, 2018 8:21 PM

R587 haven't you seen their tags, it's #love this time 😱 Lukie is in #love. True story 👰💍

by Anonymousreply 588January 9, 2018 10:38 PM

R588 love true love 😂😂😂😂 Woke up on Hubies couch in November in bed with victor in December

by Anonymousreply 589January 9, 2018 11:02 PM

So I guess he’s not monygamous , big deal what gay man is????

by Anonymousreply 590January 9, 2018 11:23 PM

R590 Well that's not entirely true although Hubert went back to his ex straight away so maybe your onto something. Most of the gay men I know are a little more controlled than that. The question no one has been able to answer is when Victor came onto the scene I mean it happened really really quickly.

by Anonymousreply 591January 9, 2018 11:51 PM

R591 And now they are in love like silly teenagers. Luke falls in love like a teen.

by Anonymousreply 592January 9, 2018 11:58 PM

R592 Luke needs a CT or MRI on his head. I think he has been taking it in the ass too long. Fucked his brain cells out

by Anonymousreply 593January 10, 2018 12:31 AM

Slut boy is in LA now. He must save so much money having boyfriends all over the world I guess he saves on accommodation costs. He's a lady, he pays with his mouth and ass.

by Anonymousreply 594January 10, 2018 1:44 AM

Ohh la la , jealous gay Americans , jealous of our Europeans gays

by Anonymousreply 595January 10, 2018 2:23 AM

R595 I am DEFINETELY not American honey. Europeans are just as jealous however they wouldn't give that a second glance.

by Anonymousreply 596January 10, 2018 3:33 AM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597January 10, 2018 5:19 AM

R574 Would you look at this, Jon and Alessandro in the same picture posted by JON.

And to think that 48 hrs ago JON didn't know who Alessandro was, he thought he was Turnip and that Turnip was Alessandro and that he was Lukie's bitch.

Go figure!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598January 10, 2018 5:28 AM

R591, like someone else said, Victor was a long time side piece who was promoted to main when Hubie walked out on him.

by Anonymousreply 599January 10, 2018 5:57 AM

^^^^^ meant to say that he was Probably a long time side piece since we don't know for sure but is the most likely answer.

by Anonymousreply 600January 10, 2018 6:02 AM

R599 What long time side piece, when did they meet? Please respond on No 29 Thread. R598 Jon didn't post that pic on the daily gossip page. He knows who he was!

by Anonymousreply 601January 10, 2018 6:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!