Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The "Amazing" Life of Luke Evans No29

Carry on with your pointless bitchery here!

by Anonymousreply 600January 31, 2018 8:23 AM

Jon would never open that account. But it’s quite obvious that this person made the mistake of purpose. SHE’S A STALKER! She always knew who Victor was. Just as Giulia made the mistake on purpose. This is a strategy. But that didn’t work. Luke doesn’t care. Instead. Now he post more freely and Victor as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if Luke knew who she was. A person who does this is damn obsessive. She leaves clues

Luke must have met this guy when he was in LA with Hubie. And Esmeralda. And early december the whole thing began. But then probably he and Hubert weren’t together. Not like before.

by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2018 6:47 AM

R1 I doubt he wasn't still with Hubert. He was with him the weekend before he went to Paris and bang he went to Miami with this guy. Luke does care because Hubert who posts all the time even now with Laszlo he posts freely. If Luke didn't care he would have let him do it then. Everyone thought he would have gone public with Jon after BATB premiered because it might have hurt his success. Truth is if your gay there is nothing to be ashamed of. He is ashamed that he can't stick to one person. Victor has had him on his IG stories the last two weeks which Luke will only ever go in a friend's IG story but rarely. Whether he is doing it because Hubert dumped his ass which I hope he did who knows. Fact is like someone mentioned on the other thread on DL Luke Evans SHOCKING PHOTO I find him ugly not because of pancake flat his face but because of his constant whoring of photos. I like him as an actor but he seems a bit messed up and too much of a needy narcissist. That makes him unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2018 7:01 AM

R2 I'm not sure. I think Luke and Hubie have always been more friends with benefits. No boyfriends. I suspect that Hubert and Laszlo have moved away physically but not emotionally. And Luke always knew that. And Hubert knew about Jon. I don’t like many things in Luke. He’s immature and sometimes looks perverse. But I think Jon dumped him. And the two fucking fight for controlling the relationship.

Now I suspect Jon was more in the closet and wanted to keep it hidden. Does anyone remember that Luke followed Jon when they were together last year?

Btw anyone noticed that Jon is wearing the necklace all these days in LA? And looks like he makes a point of showing it. The strange thing is that Jon almost doesn’t wear this necklace. I can’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2018 7:20 AM

R3 AND he’s staying and the chateau marmont where Esmeralda is. Where’s Luke staying?

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2018 7:31 AM

R4 Luke is probably staying with Victor. He lives in LA remember.

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2018 7:38 AM

R4 No idea. But Victor lives in LA. And if this thing is going seriously i assume they are together. But i’m not sure. I think it’s just a hookup.

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2018 7:40 AM

Luke and his boyfriends or whatever the hell they are always posted their whereabouts freely but never appeared in each others pics (well hardly ever unless there were others present) we saw it with Mica and with Hubie too. However, it seems that he's taking it one step further with this one and he now appears in his stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2018 7:46 AM

R7 Yeah I know it is kind of weird but saying that Tim and Alessandro are in the plane too.

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2018 7:53 AM

R7 Risk management and gossip neutralization. Esmeralda posted a photo with Alessandro, Luke and then Victor.

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2018 7:55 AM

R8 I don't know about Tim but I don't think Alessandro was with them, he was already in LA with Esmeralda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2018 7:57 AM

I don't know what's going on and that necklace Jon is wearing 🙃 puzzled 🤔

by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2018 8:05 AM

R10 these updates aren’t live especially Luke’s - Esmeralda’s bf Michele was in the plane

by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2018 8:52 AM

The funniest comment about Luke on the Shocking Photo thread:

[quote]Europeans care more about what’s in the brain and aging gracefully

[quote]What could any of that possibly have to do with this filthy old trashbag who pulls a train nightly? He lays there on his stomach with his ass in the air, can't even be bothered to glance over his shoulder to see what they look like, just stumbling to the bathroom every so often to shit out a stream of spooge and santorum.

by Anonymousreply 13January 10, 2018 9:14 AM

R13 omg it was gold it is so hilarious 🤣 I

by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2018 9:48 AM

R13 What shocking photo thread?

by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2018 10:22 AM

by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2018 12:50 PM

Hubert and his BF are cute.

by Anonymousreply 17January 10, 2018 1:46 PM

R17 Yes they are. I think Laszlo is better for Hubie. Nonetheless I'm sad he's no longer with Luke, I loved them together so much.

by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2018 2:24 PM

R18 - I liked Hubert at first but then he gave off bad vibes with all of his posing in bathrooms.

by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2018 2:28 PM

R17 R18 Yes! And romantic! Laszlo is a doctor, researcher but looks very modest and generous. And now Hubie looks younger.

by Anonymousreply 20January 10, 2018 2:33 PM

And blowing kisses to himself in the mirror R19

by Anonymousreply 21January 10, 2018 2:34 PM

R18 At first I found the bathroom selfies a bit weird, but then I thought it's just a special liking of him and it's harmless. I didn't feel any particularly bad vibes about it. Maybe because I like Hubie, I'm more forgiving. If a guy who I don't like would post such bathroom pics, I would dislike it more...

by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2018 2:42 PM

R17 what did u love about Luke and Hubie together? It just seemed to me like they got together opportunistically while Luke was in Budapest. Friendship would have been better but Luke is Luke.

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2018 2:55 PM

R20 I think too Laszlo is a good guy. I believe this relationship is stable. So there is most likely no way Hubie and Luke may somehow someday get back together 😢

by Anonymousreply 24January 10, 2018 2:55 PM

R23 I never had the feeling Hubert is an opportunist. To me he seems genuinely nice and lovely. He shines from within. He gives such positive vibes, there is so absolutely nothing bitchy about him. And of course he's also very handsome. When I see his smile, it warms my heart. And I liked that he has his own successful business, is down to earth and not a showbiz celebrity.

I had hoped so much Luke would be happy with Hubie and finally settle down and stop fucking around. Well, but it seems that Luke is still Luke 🙄

by Anonymousreply 25January 10, 2018 3:17 PM

R25 I liked Hubert before he started going out with Luke. Seemed nice, openly gay man in a nice relationship maybe, close friends and family.Then Luke happened and I was a bit dissappointed because Luke represents drama, shallowness, instability, a mess. Glad that Hubie caught on quick.

by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2018 3:32 PM

If hubie wasn't an opportunist he wouldn't have gotten luke to advertise his restaurants and neither would he have called the paps. Lost all respect when a successful businessman like himself became lukie's tag along bitch.

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2018 5:23 PM

Here, R15.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2018 5:30 PM

R27 I don’t see any problem with this restaurant advertising thing. A lot of people acts like this. Luke knew the restaurant before getting involved with Hubie. And it's not like Luke was an innocent kid being used. How many people post pics with Luke in their restaurants? And this paps thing is part of the business of all these people. They all act like this. The normal person in this whole story is Laszlo. Apparently there is nothing so wrong with Hubie. No posts or quotes after the end. No resentful stuff and always polite to Luke's fans. The guy wouldn’t have three or four business if he were a simple user.

Ppl need to stop judging the guys from their relationship with Luke. If so, Jon would look like a person with mental problems. And obviously he's not that.

by Anonymousreply 29January 10, 2018 6:00 PM

I don't condemn Hubert because of the paps story. He's a businessman. It brought a bit of publicity for his restaurants, and no harm was done to Luke. So what.

by Anonymousreply 30January 10, 2018 7:19 PM

R28 I can't see a pic which one are they talking about?

by Anonymousreply 31January 10, 2018 7:41 PM

R29 ok whatever stop sticking up for Luke. Either way I’m surprised how quick if Hubert did go back to laszlo or vice versa. Either way I think Luke had some involvement in it and he sure enjoyed being entertained in Budapest and the free things he got there!

by Anonymousreply 32January 10, 2018 7:58 PM

It’s remarkable how many interviews Esmeralda is booking in the USA for Luke. Trying to push him there clearly a bf was needed in LA ala Victor. Why wouldn’t The Alienist want dakota to do the interviews- she’s far more popular and doesn’t have the reputation of a slut. Still the best comment on DL thus far was on the other thread R28

by Anonymousreply 33January 10, 2018 8:00 PM

This thread is hilarious, people speculating about Luke and his bfs as if they personally knew him , people get a life and stop fantasizing about Luke !!! Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2018 12:03 AM

R34 Who is fantasizine, read the other thread mentioned on R28.

by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2018 12:04 AM

Luke is going on Ellen, watch Margot Robbie instead she is hillarious, talented and gorgeous and best of all an Australian. Leave the welsh cunt be, unfortunately though Helen Mirren is appearing with him who I just love.

by Anonymousreply 36January 11, 2018 12:05 AM

R3

Son JK has liked this pic with the Casa Sua account?!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 11, 2018 12:36 AM

You are all fantasizing , get a life boys

by Anonymousreply 38January 11, 2018 12:57 AM

R37 hahahahajaha

by Anonymousreply 39January 11, 2018 1:27 AM

R37 No he didn't?

by Anonymousreply 40January 11, 2018 1:29 AM

R40 ^ Sorry my bad yes he did and hahahahahah

by Anonymousreply 41January 11, 2018 1:50 AM

R31 I think they're talking about this pic and they're right. I don't know how he thought that this pic was OK to post but I guess being a narcissist he finds it hard to recognise any flaws in his appearance.

It's one of the worst picture i've seen of him BUT read the comments they all think he looks handsome, hot, fine so whatever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 11, 2018 5:27 AM

R42 and most of them are women... asians I reckon dick is dick for them

by Anonymousreply 43January 11, 2018 5:30 AM

However, there are lots of pics where he looks worse for wear lately. He looks like shit all the time now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 11, 2018 5:31 AM

OMG, the "mica" haircut is back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 11, 2018 5:37 AM

Hahahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 11, 2018 5:39 AM

R45 He looked like shit there too. R46 Haha read the comment from that crazy fuck marilyn_luketeer_evans.

by Anonymousreply 47January 11, 2018 6:45 AM

The fact that he was dumped must have been such a blow to his ego because he's acting like a total jerk. Sad to watch really.

R47 she's one crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 48January 11, 2018 7:06 AM

R48 I am with you on the he was dumped thing. I think Hubert realised he fucked up. Luke is a total moron

by Anonymousreply 49January 11, 2018 7:14 AM

You just got to read this to get the full extent of her insanity. She's a total lunatic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 11, 2018 7:15 AM

R50 Whoa she is one of the crazy ones. Highly medicated or down syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 51January 11, 2018 7:38 AM

R50 What's wrong with his fingers, they look odd. He has fucked feet two almost webbed toes like

by Anonymousreply 52January 11, 2018 7:39 AM

Told you that the cast of "The Alienist" will get to meet a third bf in the span of eight nine months. Vic is already following Daniel Bruhl. They're probably like - oh no not another one -*rolling their eyes*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 11, 2018 11:43 AM

Maybe he can be cast on the amphibian role next time for The Shape of Water part 2? Not , you guys are too cruel , he’s still handsome , aging for sure but still looks good , but he’s gonna start using Botox soon at the rate he’s aging!! As for that Marilyn lukeeteeter , I agree she’s crazy , she follows him everywhere and writes real stupid comments

by Anonymousreply 54January 11, 2018 11:44 AM

You guys think Hubie was the one who dumped him???

by Anonymousreply 55January 11, 2018 11:46 AM

R53 he's also following @thealiensttnt. Wtf? Don't these guys have a life of their own?

R55 yes we do. His desperate actions post hubie prove that he was dumped.

by Anonymousreply 56January 11, 2018 12:16 PM

R56 yes I agree

by Anonymousreply 57January 11, 2018 12:20 PM

Omg if you go onto the Alienist IG, the post with all three cast with a Q&A read that giuliacoci5 questions they’re fucking gold 😊🤣😂

by Anonymousreply 58January 11, 2018 12:21 PM

R53 all “normal” actors when they do press or additional scenes voice overs etc go on their own, luke finds a fuck buddy to show off - surely some of these actors must think and know that he’s an utter dick!

by Anonymousreply 59January 11, 2018 12:27 PM

R38 No boys here just fraus which makes it even more sad.

by Anonymousreply 60January 11, 2018 6:07 PM

You should see him on Ellen - same as last time pics of him shirtless abs him blushing - dick dick dick

by Anonymousreply 61January 11, 2018 8:26 PM

Ellen showed lukie's "sexy" pics on her show again and one of them was of him on hubie's sofa so i'm wondering does he actually have any feelings for these men and what was going through his mind when he saw that pic.

by Anonymousreply 62January 11, 2018 8:27 PM

Luke is in LA.

Jon is in LA and the sun is back.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 11, 2018 8:31 PM

R61 I know I mean come on 😏 what's with all the blushing asshole?

by Anonymousreply 64January 11, 2018 8:31 PM

R63 jon is in london you fool.

by Anonymousreply 65January 11, 2018 8:35 PM

Thank god nasty asshole Jon is back in London and far away from Luke.

by Anonymousreply 66January 11, 2018 8:53 PM

Yeah amen to that bitch. The further he is from that whore the better.

by Anonymousreply 67January 11, 2018 9:01 PM

R66 I laugh how you dickheads think Jon is the only problem- they aren’t together but Luke is an even bigger dick

by Anonymousreply 68January 11, 2018 10:55 PM

R63 Jon is in London.

by Anonymousreply 69January 11, 2018 11:54 PM

Lol this thread is becoming stupid

by Anonymousreply 70January 12, 2018 12:44 AM

R70 No its ok. We need to get that blogger who new James he had great stuff

by Anonymousreply 71January 12, 2018 12:56 AM

OMG that IG account dailygossip is putting pics of Luke up with his bf 's past and present. Love it.... Was Turnip at the premiere of The Alienist????

by Anonymousreply 72January 12, 2018 5:06 AM

R63 Jon left LA not long after the SUN (aka Prince, King etc..) was back in LA from his vacations.

by Anonymousreply 73January 12, 2018 9:39 AM

Check out how many questions that crazy bitch Leemitageluke left here.

Gurl this isn't about you and your sick obsession with this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 12, 2018 9:43 AM

[quote] Was Turnip at the premiere of The Alienist????

That's what I'd like to know too, was Vic lurking somewhere in the background?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 12, 2018 9:46 AM

R74 is that over and done with? Is it too late for me to ask my question?

Oh well, i will ask it anyway: Luke my Precious, if there's a second season of "The Alienist" and you have to go back to Budapest, will you go back to having your meals at Kiosk/Babel?🍆🍑👅

by Anonymousreply 76January 12, 2018 10:51 AM

Haha he’ll be f Hubie s brains off

by Anonymousreply 77January 12, 2018 12:00 PM

This is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 78January 12, 2018 12:01 PM

Good question R76, important questions like that are never asked.

I think he will definitely want to have another taste of the incredible genius inspiring culinary creation(s) served at Babel if he, i mean if they, would have him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 12, 2018 1:09 PM

R79 haha or not poison him

by Anonymousreply 80January 12, 2018 1:52 PM

Check out @gonzocolor account. There's a pic of lukie, turnip, turnip's ex craig parker and another guy at "the alienist" after party. 😯

by Anonymousreply 81January 12, 2018 8:10 PM

R81 AND? Is it news? Everyone know each other.

by Anonymousreply 82January 12, 2018 9:38 PM

R81 they’re all freaks even that Alessandro guy was there. I’ll laugh if this series flops like professor marsten. There is no season 2 in this is there?

by Anonymousreply 83January 12, 2018 9:40 PM

I don’t know what Victor Turpin meant in his last post because it was just weird but that daily gossip site just posted a pic of Luke’s cam 4 days - this page is the real shit 👌👌👌

by Anonymousreply 84January 12, 2018 10:22 PM

R82 lukie, his multiple fuck buddies, his fuck buddies ex's - all in a day's work.👏👏🖕

by Anonymousreply 85January 13, 2018 3:32 AM

R84 what about turnip's last post, apart from the fact that he posted a pic that was taken six days ago?

by Anonymousreply 86January 13, 2018 3:40 AM

R86 thought so

by Anonymousreply 87January 13, 2018 6:08 AM

From what we've seen so far I like Turnip. He seems reserved, doesn't obsess over his famous bf, doesn't post shit all the time - looking at you Hubie. He's a keeper.

Can anyone blame Hubie for dumping Lukie and going back to the ex. Lukie is looking worse for wear by the minute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 13, 2018 6:38 AM

R88 agree with you that Luke looks terrible and Hubie bf or ex or whatever is a genius by comparison and seems more reserved- don’t know who dumped whom there but if it was Hubie to go to Lukie and then back to laszlo he’s a bit of a dog but I don’t think that was the case. PLEASE do not start with this I like turnip crap as we’ve seen it through Hubie, Mica, jon and ever other person. Blog no 27 is the one your looking for

by Anonymousreply 89January 13, 2018 8:17 AM

If you check Getty Images they don't name Victor, they have him down as guest. Don't they know who he is? Why do this guys put up with Lukie's shit?

R89 for your information I started this thread and i'm not looking to go anywhere AND from what i've seen so far I do like Turnip, I might change my mind tomorrow though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 13, 2018 8:37 AM

I can just say that Turip doesn’t stay in the background

by Anonymousreply 91January 13, 2018 8:40 AM

Lukie, Turnip, Turnip's ex - a modern family pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 13, 2018 8:45 AM

R92 he’s got his hands on both they’re arses what does that mean????

by Anonymousreply 93January 13, 2018 9:09 AM

Seriously where did this guy come from and he’ll just invite any random won’t he. Yes now I think he was dumped and he’s being brilliant a-la mica.

by Anonymousreply 94January 13, 2018 9:10 AM

AND what was with victors post holidays over Columbia? Taking Luke to meet the family 👅

by Anonymousreply 95January 13, 2018 9:11 AM

Lukie is a fucking asshole and all these guys are just easy fucks to him. He treats them like shit but they stay anyway, no self respect whatsoever.

Got to love his latest tags #love #happy, makes them feel important in a way, turnip probably thinks he's the one.

He used similar ones when he started fucking hubie #happiness #feelingloved

by Anonymousreply 96January 13, 2018 9:15 AM

R96 I know and these are grown men it’s really pathetic and immature

by Anonymousreply 97January 13, 2018 9:57 AM

That Alienist crew has seen at least 3 of Lukie's bfs/fucks now. What a whacko!

by Anonymousreply 98January 13, 2018 12:09 PM

R98 yes! He probably thinks they think his a stud or something, um wrong! Slutttttt

by Anonymousreply 99January 13, 2018 1:05 PM

I don't understand how he is aging or how he looks. Bad haircut doesn't help. Victor has no style so we should expect Lukie to continue looking like crap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 13, 2018 1:05 PM

Yes the mica haircut aka Campbell soup Dutch boy look is horrible on him

by Anonymousreply 101January 13, 2018 1:25 PM

R100 that’s a really bad pic side on you can really see how his lifestyle has aged him. I honestly think he takes meth or cocain he just has that glassy hyper look about him. He found a gold mine with victor being from Columbia then .... free crack for a crack whore

by Anonymousreply 102January 13, 2018 9:23 PM

Love him on Ellen when she shows the pic of him on Hubies couch now that is priceless! Look at his face

by Anonymousreply 103January 13, 2018 9:51 PM

R103 doesn't he choose which pics she can show though? I'm thinking he doesn't give a shit who's couch it is, probably did it on purpose to embarrass hubie or something.

I think he's calculating conniving POS.

by Anonymousreply 104January 13, 2018 9:57 PM

R104 yes, he doesn't care especially if he's dumped he gets a bit over the top. Anyway, Hubie is living his best life with his dr right now so he won't care or even notice.

by Anonymousreply 105January 13, 2018 10:26 PM

Hubie s doc is ugly though really bad teeth

by Anonymousreply 106January 13, 2018 10:43 PM

R106 A beautiful and true smile. And eyes that smile. With good energy. Maybe for some ppl that makes really a difference. They are happy.

by Anonymousreply 107January 13, 2018 10:56 PM

R105 yes I agree he did it to be sputeful because he chooses it and that’s why he was working out before his break - not for the film but he knew he’s be doing press so they could show the pics for the fangurls and gays. Hubie is having a blast and all of Hubert’s friends are successful businessman and some are gay coupled with children which is really lovely to see!

by Anonymousreply 108January 13, 2018 11:58 PM

Yeah we've seen him in "action" before. Probably told them which photos to show on Ellen,spiteful vindictive bitch.

by Anonymousreply 109January 14, 2018 7:38 AM

Gee whoever started the daily gossip IG Page is going to town with the cam 4 pics. Used to be only on datalounge now IG are getting a taste. Hillarious

by Anonymousreply 110January 14, 2018 9:55 AM

R110 Gurl you call that going to town? those cam4 pics were all over IG long before now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 14, 2018 11:01 AM

She's not a very good stalker either, how could she not know who Craig Parker is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 14, 2018 11:37 AM

Or how to find pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 14, 2018 11:38 AM

Pics of the happy couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 14, 2018 11:41 AM

R111 not new to datalounge I just never thought it was published on IG - clearly his agent or Luke don’t give a shit as it’s rather appalling- not the bf part because most people are now aware his a dirty slut but the cam 4 that’s terrible - really degrading

by Anonymousreply 115January 14, 2018 12:12 PM

R115 Blame the internet - once posted online it's there forever, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

As for the Mykonos Bulge Parade pics he wanted them out there, that was him being "brilliant". Same as what he's doing now with Turnip.

by Anonymousreply 116January 14, 2018 1:14 PM

R116 yes rather quiet in LA atm isn’t he the little slut

by Anonymousreply 117January 14, 2018 1:49 PM

So hubie posted a pic with his bf and the bf commented ❤ and the luketeers won't leave him alone and he keeps liking their vomit inducing comments 😭

by Anonymousreply 118January 14, 2018 6:41 PM

R118 I know and Hubie is loving it but seriously Luke must know about them so you’d think you would tell your bf to tone it down with posting. Wait to they start on victor

by Anonymousreply 119January 14, 2018 7:45 PM

R119 i don't get it, who should tell whom to tone it down?

by Anonymousreply 120January 14, 2018 7:58 PM

R120 I meant Laszlo posted on Hubies pic I love you. Clearly these two has been together for a while and then Hubie was with Luke. I will probably agree the Luke broke them up and Hubert thought ooh a famous person. Hubie posted and hit all the luketeers comments as did Mica, jon and now victor and they all still do. Ryan was smart to put his IG on private. Clearly they all like the attention. Why and when did Hubert drop Luke and got what reason? Did he realize this guy was just using him and go back to laszlo? One can assume that laszlo must’ve been a little heart broken, no?

by Anonymousreply 121January 14, 2018 8:10 PM

R121 You're assuming that Hubert broke up with Lazlo. And that's not what happened. Don’t conclude things from the IG’s post

by Anonymousreply 122January 14, 2018 8:50 PM

R122 not concluding assuming

by Anonymousreply 123January 14, 2018 9:41 PM

Hubert broke up with Luke and ran back to Laszlo. Hubie is a smart man after all. I mean look how open Hubie is and was in the past and suddenly having to not be open about Luke and on top of that Luke is an asshole. Lol

by Anonymousreply 124January 14, 2018 10:27 PM

R121 why should they tone it down, did lukie? Assuming hubie and laszlo have been together since the beginning of december and only just now are posting pics together, don't you think that they've given enough time? Lukie was all over turnip from the word GO and all over hubie before him and mica before that. Fuck him, he moves onto the next guy without considering anyone's feelings why should they consider his?

I hope this hurt like a motherfucker

by Anonymousreply 125January 14, 2018 10:43 PM

R125 Oh me too. He is a cunt. Case Closed!

by Anonymousreply 126January 14, 2018 11:04 PM

Stealthy Magic Tumblr is still alive and kicking and has all the latest news

As for Lukie don't worry about him he's not hurt, Hubie probably did him a favour Vic was on stand by ready and waiting to take his place. Always have a backup plan people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 15, 2018 8:19 AM

R127 he has been a bust little aids slut hasn’t he - three movies - tv series premieres three different bf. Batb he was with Jon, professor marsten Hubie, The Alienist Victor. Swab please!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 128January 15, 2018 9:44 AM

I wouldn't actually call it "been with Jon" during his batb promotion and premieres (during the filming he was with mica) cause they hardly saw each other. He was probably fucking around as usual.

by Anonymousreply 129January 15, 2018 10:01 AM

R129 same same for him - admittedly he looked good and healthy with Mica- this last year and a half fuck knows what he’s been doing but he looks awful. Old and unhealthy and above all dirty

by Anonymousreply 130January 15, 2018 10:21 AM

Pics of Luke and Victor on stealthy magic priceless

by Anonymousreply 131January 15, 2018 11:48 AM

Yeah nice pictures aren't they? Ask a luketeer though and they'll tell you they're just friends because all friends touch each other like that.

This bitch is asking Hubie if that is his new beau. Bitch it's none of your business, why don't you go ask Vic if he's Lukie's new fuck buddy?

[quote] missytaz1 This the new beau?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 15, 2018 12:21 PM

R132 haha Victors questions will be coming shortly 🤣

by Anonymousreply 133January 15, 2018 12:22 PM

That’s the neurosurgeon Hubie s former bf and apparently reconnected , hate Victor Turpin seems shallow oh well maybe Luke met his shallow match

by Anonymousreply 134January 15, 2018 6:26 PM

So Lukie just liked Hubie's pic. He's above it all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 15, 2018 6:44 PM

And like one of the luketeers put it - Lukie's cap is back on his head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 15, 2018 6:47 PM

Previously worn by Vic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 15, 2018 6:50 PM

R135 He's not above it. he isn't capable.

by Anonymousreply 138January 15, 2018 7:21 PM

R138 I know, I was being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 139January 15, 2018 7:24 PM

R135 so Luke follow Hubert on IG now???

by Anonymousreply 140January 15, 2018 7:44 PM

R135 the dick doesn’t follow him just stalls his page and likes!!! R136 and here we go again bf clothes??? I wonder if victor is going to nyc, I guess that was his work - Luke’s bitch!

by Anonymousreply 141January 15, 2018 7:49 PM

R141 Victor is similar to Mica who had nothing much going on in his life. Victor will be ready to follow Luke around any time.

by Anonymousreply 142January 15, 2018 8:07 PM

AND he had Hubie there when he stayed at soho farmhouse, his dad and cousin - took him to wales, the family went to Budapest and boom hello victory I really wonder what his family think of him - slut much????

by Anonymousreply 143January 15, 2018 8:24 PM

R143 I don't think being a slut is bad. The problem with Luke is that he turns every hookup into a relationship or a BF and he never takes any breaks in between. I think he just hates being alone to deal with his issues and demons. So he acts like a teenager in relationships: jumps on the first guy he sees, has a honeymoon phase and then because he's not mentally developed the drama begins and he repeats the process again.

by Anonymousreply 144January 15, 2018 8:30 PM

but not with jk..

by Anonymousreply 145January 15, 2018 8:37 PM

R144 well put! Being a slut is a bit of an issue though

by Anonymousreply 146January 15, 2018 9:19 PM

R144 yeah that sounds about right 👍if he could only acknowledge that he was issues and seek help. Surrounded by people that are there only to lick his ass doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 147January 16, 2018 12:21 AM

R147 Exactly. They all do such a great job though! Probably use him for money and the dickhead keeps handing it out.

by Anonymousreply 148January 16, 2018 5:44 AM

Haha, So lukie liked hubie's pic with laszlo, pretending that he's ok with it and that they're still friends is he?

I bet, he never in a million years thought he would be dumped and that hubie would go back to this ordinary everyday normal guy.

Best revenge EVER 🤣

by Anonymousreply 149January 16, 2018 7:31 AM

R149 yessss 🙌🙌🙌🙌

by Anonymousreply 150January 16, 2018 8:45 AM

So didn't Vic go to NYC with him?

Someone in the comment section said they saw him at JFK with a woman, no mention of a big grizzly bear, not that many people would know who Vic is even if he was with him.

[quote] _justcallmemrsh_ I saw you at JFK and wanted to take a pic but the lady you were with said no pictures 😭😭😭 @thereallukeevans

by Anonymousreply 151January 16, 2018 10:05 AM

Sorry, I forgot this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 16, 2018 10:10 AM

R151 probably airport security because you know his a BIG star. Can’t me Esmeralda she’s in Milan

by Anonymousreply 153January 16, 2018 10:54 AM

People are calling Lukie out for wearing a Canada Goose coat in his last pic. Apparently the Canadian manufacturers use real coyote fur on the hoods of their jackets and are filled with duck down which is pulled from the ducks while they're still alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154January 16, 2018 1:00 PM

[quote] Canada Goose uses down from ducks and geese who are killed violently. Birds whose feathers are stuffed into Canada Goose jackets may have been improperly stunned, which means that they’re still conscious when their throats are cut and they’re dumped into scalding-hot water to be defeathered.

by Anonymousreply 155January 16, 2018 1:06 PM

R154 oh dear is he going to offer one of his heartfelt tweets of sorrow - think of all the guys he fucks with that aids dick of his - sorry that may be worse. Plus he doesn’t care what he’s wearing because he doesn’t enen know - for all you know it belongs to ex and he took the coat because it probably smells of cock,

by Anonymousreply 156January 16, 2018 7:48 PM

So what’s the dinner with Luke to consist of? Dinner at shoreditch house or soho house then back to Luke’s house to show his picture books of where he had been with his last ten boyfriends- Miami, New York, Disneyland, ibiza and of course soho farmhouse 🤣

by Anonymousreply 157January 16, 2018 8:22 PM

Oh darlings Luke is off to his annual ski adventure care of Audi, victor is preparing as he posted on his fb ski or snowboard - thank god I was wondering who he was going to bring 🤣

by Anonymousreply 158January 16, 2018 8:25 PM

^ must be flying to meet Luke in nyc then to Switzerland, bless

by Anonymousreply 159January 16, 2018 8:26 PM

R158 haha ski or snowboard ⛷🏂that's a good one 🤣

by Anonymousreply 160January 16, 2018 11:03 PM

There's another premiere of The Alienist in NYC tonight vic has to be there of course.

by Anonymousreply 161January 16, 2018 11:24 PM

Luke is silly and stupid. He literally takes his fucks to exactly the same places. People at those places must think he's pathetic wanting freebies and then cycling out men every visit. Soho Farmhouse has seen it all. Also the Ski place. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 162January 16, 2018 11:33 PM

R161 Is Victor there?

by Anonymousreply 163January 17, 2018 2:37 AM

Vic the Dick 🍆🍆 💪

R163 don't know, haven't seen any pics yet. He could be getting ready for his skiing trip. Ski ⛷ or snowboard 🏂 what a dilemma 🤔

by Anonymousreply 164January 17, 2018 4:25 AM

R164 Well yes I thought he would be PREP ing for the ski trip lol

by Anonymousreply 165January 17, 2018 4:38 AM

Oh my this is so pathetic

by Anonymousreply 166January 17, 2018 11:13 AM

Spot Vic the Dick, Lukie sang for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167January 17, 2018 11:51 AM

I don't see Vic !

by Anonymousreply 168January 17, 2018 12:19 PM

R167 couldn’t see him either not saying he’s not there because let’s face it it’s Luke and he does that - no one else brings someone just him. Look up that post and the restaurant- Luke may sing but he sounded like shit - smoking fucks you’d voice up

by Anonymousreply 169January 17, 2018 12:30 PM

I can't see him either, probably there though as Vic is obviously another one of Lukie's tag along layabout fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 170January 17, 2018 12:40 PM

Really, i don't understand taht he sees in this man... Vic is terrible...

by Anonymousreply 171January 17, 2018 1:29 PM

R171 and Luke isn’t?

by Anonymousreply 172January 17, 2018 1:42 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 17, 2018 1:45 PM

Uff... awful!!! What's wrong with him?

by Anonymousreply 174January 17, 2018 1:48 PM

Hubert going back to his ex must have been a slap in the face for Luke so it's no wonder how quickly he was replaced.

by Anonymousreply 175January 17, 2018 5:28 PM

Now you need JK was dating with a hansome and elegant man... it would be luke's end

by Anonymousreply 176January 17, 2018 6:52 PM

R176 Stupid asshole Jon obviously is unable to find a man, neither a handsome nor an ugly one!

by Anonymousreply 177January 17, 2018 7:26 PM

R177 oh boom 💥Jon isn’t able to find a man - he’s a closet case but way hotter than Luke sorry! Fuck how fat was Mica???

by Anonymousreply 178January 17, 2018 7:46 PM

Micha fat? Lmao One of The hotteset mans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179January 17, 2018 11:08 PM

And his bf awww Boy is so cute! The Hottest couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180January 17, 2018 11:13 PM

R179 that is now the other pic was from before - read the post

by Anonymousreply 181January 18, 2018 12:16 AM

^and he isn’t that hot sorry

by Anonymousreply 182January 18, 2018 12:17 AM

R179 yuck 💩 wouldn't touch him if he was the last man on earth. I'd rather shoot myself. 😷

by Anonymousreply 183January 18, 2018 12:31 AM

Victor is me Botox and testosterone, ugly , Mica yikes fugly and jon is gorgeous but bipolar , I think Hubie was the most normal one

by Anonymousreply 184January 18, 2018 12:43 AM

R184 🤣😂 yes that’s so true

by Anonymousreply 185January 18, 2018 1:06 AM

Jon bipolar??? come on.. he is sweet and has had relations of long term ... it means something and he is the only one that doesn't throw other one to itself at once . Hubie is normal enough, I don't deal since him could follow desperate luke everywhere.. I hope that he is happy

by Anonymousreply 186January 18, 2018 3:54 AM

R186 Hubie is happy.

by Anonymousreply 187January 18, 2018 4:09 AM

Hubnie is sweet, John is bipolar crazy idiot lol He never had bf. Skinny bitch

by Anonymousreply 188January 18, 2018 5:01 AM

R188 sure ok. Luke is the epitome of normal

by Anonymousreply 189January 18, 2018 5:23 AM

Jon is humble he's kind he's beautiful inside and out and has dozens of friends that adore him. He has his faults sure who doesn't, but on the whole he's a very nice person. So why don't you STFU and go away.

FYI he was in a relationship with the same man for 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 190January 18, 2018 5:26 AM

Hubie is sweet yeah i'm sure he is!

He's a fucking bitch who traded Love for fame BUT when he realised that it wasn't going to get him very far because lo and behold he chose the wrong fucking whore to do with, he up and left.

by Anonymousreply 191January 18, 2018 5:39 AM

yes, Jk is beautiful ,I really think he had fallen in love with luke. though luke had fallen in love with jon also. Still think luke love Jon?

by Anonymousreply 192January 18, 2018 5:58 AM

R192 off you go to thread 27 no one cares

by Anonymousreply 193January 18, 2018 6:03 AM

#loveislove

#loveisall

#youretheone

A year later he meets a major whore and what happens? He thought he won the lottery probably thought he could be mrs Evans one day, leaves his bf and becomes lukie's tag along bitch only to discover that he can't even be in the same picture with him and he was just an anonymous nobody so he ups and leaves and goes crawling back to his ex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194January 18, 2018 6:08 AM

jajaja ... hubie is not news any more !! other thing please

by Anonymousreply 195January 18, 2018 6:13 AM

I thought Lukie will be on seth meyers today but it looks like that he's already been on the show?! So what next?

Ski ⛷ or snowboard 🏂

R195 neither is jon so can you please leave him out of this?

by Anonymousreply 196January 18, 2018 6:35 AM

R196 That's what I read on here but who knows. Definitely going skiing he is later than usual because he had to 'werk'. New bitch is on her way ready and priming and rippeeee.

by Anonymousreply 197January 18, 2018 6:41 AM

He was on Seth Meyers last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198January 18, 2018 7:57 AM

@R190 should read "Jon has his flaws" not faults, Sorry

by Anonymousreply 199January 18, 2018 11:35 AM

Yes but jon keeps going back to luke when he calls him for sex , Luke is using him and jon allows it??? That does not sound normal to me , jon is a masochist, Ryan hatrick was the normal one of all bfs is engaged and has moved in , in the mean time our boy whore , Luke continues with his meaningless one night stands

by Anonymousreply 200January 18, 2018 11:39 AM

You're so fucking stupid R200 Lukie was crawling and begging Jon for ages with all his love sick posts before Jon decided to give him another chance. Maybe he thought he deserved it. How is that "going back to him when he calls him for sex"???

Crawl back into your hole why don't you?

by Anonymousreply 201January 18, 2018 11:44 AM

Do you actually belief that Jon can't get himself a fucking bf if he wants one or a fuck buddy or a hookup?

Or do you actually believe that he's celibate until Lukie calls him for sex because he's the only one with a fucking cock?

by Anonymousreply 202January 18, 2018 12:17 PM

R202 IKR. Luke has his own problems he’s a freak plain and simple

by Anonymousreply 203January 18, 2018 12:20 PM

Jon wasn't for sex, it is a love. and Luke also... but yes, he’s a freak plain ..

by Anonymousreply 204January 18, 2018 1:12 PM

Is something known of Vic?

by Anonymousreply 205January 18, 2018 1:15 PM

Lukie was up bright and early they're on their way ⛷ski or 🏂snowboard?

by Anonymousreply 206January 18, 2018 1:15 PM

R205 yes, he's a whore darling 🍆👅🍑

by Anonymousreply 207January 18, 2018 1:18 PM

What the hell happened to Vic? Where is he?

by Anonymousreply 208January 18, 2018 5:34 PM

R206 he’s probanly off to Switzerland

by Anonymousreply 209January 18, 2018 7:44 PM

Hey 201 fuck off , jon los desperately in love with Luke , he’s a masochist going back to Luke to be dumped over and over , Luke is a man whore that’s been established like I said Ryan hatrick the most normal one

by Anonymousreply 210January 18, 2018 11:46 PM

R210 Um maybe they're both love sick for one another

by Anonymousreply 211January 19, 2018 12:40 AM

[quote]Um maybe they're both love sick for one another

Maybe Jon and a baby is what Luke would need to settle down........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212January 19, 2018 1:08 AM

Jon needs to find himself a man that loves him and respects him to settle down and have a baby with not a fucking whore.

by Anonymousreply 213January 19, 2018 3:19 AM

R212 you're so fucking stupid. Why the fuck are you posting pictures of Jon here? Go away no one wants to know.

by Anonymousreply 214January 19, 2018 3:25 AM

very nice pap pictures of the two love birds at LAX airport 👬

by Anonymousreply 215January 19, 2018 3:33 AM

R215 where?

by Anonymousreply 216January 19, 2018 3:42 AM

Lukie's tags @paparazzistars

by Anonymousreply 217January 19, 2018 4:08 AM

R217 That is when he left LA. He was in NYC doing that Build Studios thingy. Hoping they were going to kiss. Maybe Vicki was telling Lukie I will see you in Switzerland.... BITCH

by Anonymousreply 218January 19, 2018 4:12 AM

R218 that's what i thought but why post them 3 days later? Maybe he went back to Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 219January 19, 2018 4:20 AM

R219 Like that other gossip page when they find the pics they post it not always current.... I am assuming as it is a 5 hour flight time to LA from New York and if Victor is going skiing with him which he is otherwise why the fuck would he post it on facebook he would meet him in NYC I would assume and fly together.

by Anonymousreply 220January 19, 2018 4:59 AM

R212 why would anyone in their right mind want Jon to settle down with a slutty unfaithful dirty old POS is beyond me.

Awww, Look how open he is with Vic, maybe he can settle down with him and have a baby R212.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221January 19, 2018 5:09 AM

There's always paps at Lax airport so they knew exactly what they were doing.

Just like he knew what he was doing in Mykonos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222January 19, 2018 5:16 AM

Vic loves French Food but has to settle for #McDonalds, Poor baby!

by Anonymousreply 223January 19, 2018 5:27 AM

Jesus my eyes. They both look lik stuffed sausages in those speedos. Th tip of Luke's dick looks like it desperately wants to bust out of that tight speedo . Neither of them have a good enough body to pull off that tiny of a bathing suit. Check yourself in the mirror before you call the paparazzi you fucking old fool

by Anonymousreply 224January 19, 2018 5:33 AM

I think that it was before go to NY, no? and Victor gives me disgust. Since can Luke be with this man? Luke is much better suited with JK !!

by Anonymousreply 225January 19, 2018 5:39 AM

R225 and R212- people like you make me sick.

Luke is an unfaithful promiscuous slut. Don't you think Jon deserves better than that?

by Anonymousreply 226January 19, 2018 5:57 AM

R224 yes I agree they look like they are cutting off the circulation 🤣

by Anonymousreply 227January 19, 2018 6:10 AM

Can the luke/jon shippers get the hell out of this thread? Go and start your own fucking thread.

by Anonymousreply 228January 19, 2018 6:14 AM

Michele who is Esmeralda’s bf has just posted a story at the airport. Esmeralda’s in Paris so I wonder if they are all meeting there and going skiing ⛷ next

by Anonymousreply 229January 19, 2018 7:19 AM

Nah, the slut is going to be at Sundance film festival today. Maybe that is where they will meet for skiing. Sundance is also ski resort isn't it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 19, 2018 7:41 AM

R230 oh of course well victor would be there then. How convenient a fuck slut in the USA

by Anonymousreply 231January 19, 2018 8:21 AM

Wow look at the lovebirds saying goodbye , I’m melting!!! True love , not!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 232January 19, 2018 12:02 PM

Do you think they were about to kiss here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233January 19, 2018 12:03 PM

R233 why is he always wearing these shitty t-shirts when he can afford to dress in the most expensive clothing?

Look at the state of that t-shirt it's worn out and it's not even ironed.

by Anonymousreply 234January 19, 2018 12:21 PM

R233 Victor: I rode that ass good bitch Luke: Yes you did, thanks for fucking my friend Tim too Victor: No problem, was I the biggest you’ve had Luke: no I’ve had bigger Victor: well let me give you a kiss 💋 Luke: I can’t my fan girls think I’m straight Me: in the words of Karen walker ‘honey no one would believe your straight, your gayer than a clutch purse on Tony night. You fell out of the gay tree, hitting every gay branch, landed on a gay guy.... and then you did him 👅

by Anonymousreply 235January 19, 2018 12:34 PM

R230 i don't think so. They're not on today's program.

by Anonymousreply 236January 19, 2018 1:41 PM

Has someone news?

by Anonymousreply 237January 19, 2018 6:27 PM

He's in Salt Lake City for the Sundance film festival

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238January 19, 2018 6:40 PM

Vic is on his way

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239January 19, 2018 6:41 PM

Notice the hand? This was suppose to be Vic's last supper but he's now the BF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 19, 2018 6:43 PM

They're missing him in Kitzbuhel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241January 19, 2018 6:46 PM

I remember Kitzbuhel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 19, 2018 6:51 PM

What will it be? Ski ⛷ or snowboard 🏂

by Anonymousreply 243January 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Stealthy Magic updated

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244January 19, 2018 7:04 PM

Waiting for Vic's cock or any cock to land in his mouth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245January 19, 2018 7:07 PM

Just a month ago it was Hubie, the king of #bathroomselfies, now we have Vic the Dick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246January 19, 2018 7:14 PM

And exactly, what he is going to do in the Sundance film festival ? Does anybody know?

by Anonymousreply 247January 19, 2018 8:59 PM

and, anyone seen our Vic ? jajaja

by Anonymousreply 248January 19, 2018 9:23 PM

Lukie has rather wide hips.

by Anonymousreply 249January 19, 2018 9:31 PM

Bitches victor just posted his off to his happy place - I take it it’s up Luke’s ass at the present. Gurl get Luke a cushion

by Anonymousreply 250January 19, 2018 9:51 PM

R250 haha he did didn't he?

⛷ski or snowboard 🏂

by Anonymousreply 251January 19, 2018 10:22 PM

Yes yes

by Anonymousreply 252January 19, 2018 11:10 PM

Omg stealthy Magic’s are great , Victor is smitten with Luke , poor thing he’ll be dumped soon , q maricon

by Anonymousreply 253January 19, 2018 11:10 PM

Wow these guys are such maricones

by Anonymousreply 254January 19, 2018 11:14 PM

R244 man buy some new clothes. How fricken old did he look in nyc???

by Anonymousreply 255January 20, 2018 12:24 AM

The paparazzi pics of Luke and Victor at LAX are from December 6/7. Luke was wearing that outfit and the coat he was holding in his December 7 Instagram story when he arrived in London to go to the Prince’s Trust event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256January 20, 2018 12:31 AM

Poor Turnip. He has no idea. He's just another fuck and dump.

by Anonymousreply 257January 20, 2018 1:12 AM

R256 good job!!!!!!! He was probably discussing with him that he was dumping Hubert unless Hubert saw these first and dumped his ass!

by Anonymousreply 258January 20, 2018 1:37 AM

[R258] It begs the question, when did Luke establish his relationship with Victor when they were clearly already together in early December?

by Anonymousreply 259January 20, 2018 1:42 AM

R257 Not poor. He'll be better later. Everyone gets better after the end. Not Jon though

by Anonymousreply 260January 20, 2018 1:54 AM

Que maricones 😱😱😱

by Anonymousreply 261January 20, 2018 2:08 AM

R256 omg you could be right 😱

by Anonymousreply 262January 20, 2018 2:24 AM

R259 vic was probably a long time fuck buddy promoted to bf when hubie dumped his ass, which was more than likely end of november right after the weekend at soho farmhouse and london.

by Anonymousreply 263January 20, 2018 2:58 AM

I think that they ended last day in paris, before going to portugal ... he did the photos in portugal with this necklace... Then he went back to france .. gymnasium ... and the nightmare of vic ...

by Anonymousreply 264January 20, 2018 4:44 AM

Dicks at Sundance Victor must be there. Lucky Alienist people got to meet three of Luke’s flames plus old man Tim

by Anonymousreply 265January 20, 2018 5:04 AM

R265 yeah turnip is there. I don't think he's screaming cause of the spiders 🍆🍑👅vic probably went IN tooooo deep *if that's even possible*

by Anonymousreply 266January 20, 2018 5:10 AM

R266 did he post something?

by Anonymousreply 267January 20, 2018 6:03 AM

Pathetic

by Anonymousreply 268January 20, 2018 6:16 AM

R264 you're partly right. Luke didn't end it he wanted to but he didn't because Jon turned him down. I said this many times before, by the end of September he had enough of Hubert and wanted Jon back, he started wearing his necklace and posted some stuff (one of my happy place) they met in Paris but Jon said no and changed his bio to "doesn't really matter what you think, what's important is what you do".

Something happened between Hubie and Luke though, he's not an idiot he probably realised what was going on plus I think he was reading DL because after he left Paris he posted "everything will be ok in the end, if it's not ok it's not the end"

Mid November Hubie went to London stayed for a couple of days and then they both went back to Budapest together, Luke did some work on "the alienist" stayed with Hubie (see photo) and then they both went back to Soho Farmhouse and London. Remember there were stories posted by Hubert's sister at Tim's house and they were both there. That was the last they were together, although he only unfriended Hubert on FB much later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269January 20, 2018 6:25 AM

R267 he posted a story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270January 20, 2018 6:28 AM

R270 thanks I meant did turnip post

by Anonymousreply 271January 20, 2018 6:52 AM

R264 Well technically their relationship was probably over by then, but since Lukie can't go a day without a big fat cock in his mouth and ass he kept Hubie until Hubie walked out on him.

by Anonymousreply 272January 20, 2018 6:58 AM

Yes, probably you have reason.

by Anonymousreply 273January 20, 2018 7:09 AM

R270 I think half the time he's high as a kite which explains his weird mood swings, one minute he looks miserable af and the next he's on top of the world.

by Anonymousreply 274January 20, 2018 7:17 AM

R274 I’ve been saying it for a while that he’s on the gear

by Anonymousreply 275January 20, 2018 7:59 AM

Really he is a very attractive man but i don't know what 's wrong with him and he's swollen and not handsome... no?

by Anonymousreply 276January 20, 2018 8:07 AM

R269 and why Jon was wearing the necklace in Los Angeles?

by Anonymousreply 277January 20, 2018 8:21 AM

good question

by Anonymousreply 278January 20, 2018 8:23 AM

R276 yes you are right

by Anonymousreply 279January 20, 2018 8:47 AM

R269 Then Jon was wearing the necklace in Los Angeles cause he wanted Luke back. I don’t know if I agree. But if this is it I must think that Luke is in love with Jon and he does anything to forget Jon and not only is with another guy cause he needs a cock.

Luke was there at Sundance with Turnip.

by Anonymousreply 280January 20, 2018 9:30 AM

R280 BS if Jon wanted him back he could have had him any time he wanted. Lukie is the one that keeps wearing those necklaces and posting shit on SM.

by Anonymousreply 281January 20, 2018 9:36 AM

R281 Jon doesn’t want Luke back. But he totally plays. And he can’t get away from Luke. He’s wearing the necklace in Los Angeles. He keeps posting love songs on SM. This is sad. They are both immature.

by Anonymousreply 282January 20, 2018 9:46 AM

I don't think Luke and Jon have anything to do with each other or even any interest. They just don't match. Luke likes running around looking for the next thrill and cock, has no interest in settling down, is shallow and a narcissist. Any cock will do for him so long as he is the center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 283January 20, 2018 9:48 AM

R281 Honey don’t you see Jon's IG? Didn’t you see him wearing and showing off the necklace in Los Angeles? Luke does shit. Jon talks shit. Both fucking sick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284January 20, 2018 9:56 AM

Don't know what you people are talking about. The only pendant that Jon wore and had anything to do with Luke was the wing necklace. I have only seen him wearing the necklace he wore in LA on this occasion. In what way is that connected to Luke?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285January 20, 2018 10:00 AM

Um where did someone see turnip at Sundance?

by Anonymousreply 286January 20, 2018 10:03 AM

R 285 I agree. But Jon is wearing his necklace. Period

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287January 20, 2018 10:04 AM

R286 “male friend” ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288January 20, 2018 10:05 AM

R288 wouldn’t it be funny if it was Daniel Bruhl and the guy didn’t know

by Anonymousreply 289January 20, 2018 10:58 AM

R286 ummm where do you think vic was going when he said that he's off to "his happyplace" on FB? The guy has fallen hard, good luck to him. Want to bet that they're staying there for ⛷ski or 🏂skateboard?

R289 that is ridiculous as if someone would know lukie and not daniel!

by Anonymousreply 290January 20, 2018 11:06 AM

R289

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291January 20, 2018 11:09 AM

R290 I didn’t know who Daniel bruhl was 🤔

by Anonymousreply 292January 20, 2018 11:17 AM

[quote] I agree. But Jon is wearing his necklace. Period

Yes, so?

[quote]wouldn’t it be funny if it was Daniel Bruhl and the guy didn’t know

seriously? that guy is a writer/reporter and Daniel has the leading role in the show that was just screened there, even if he didn't know who he was i'm sure he found out soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 293January 20, 2018 3:04 PM

This necklace nonsense is totally conspiracy theories by people who still ship Luke and Jon. The wing necklace was a real thing. These other ones are far-fetched.

by Anonymousreply 294January 20, 2018 3:11 PM

R288 "Luke Evans and a male friend" Brahahahahaha I thought Vic is an actor, doesn't anybody know him?

by Anonymousreply 295January 20, 2018 3:15 PM

Male friend !!! Cock sucker maricon

by Anonymousreply 296January 20, 2018 4:39 PM

R283 why settle for one when you can have them all 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

by Anonymousreply 297January 20, 2018 5:33 PM

Haha have you seen lukie's story? ⛷ski or snowboard 🏂? What do i win?

by Anonymousreply 298January 20, 2018 5:37 PM

They have two equal necklaces, that of wings and this one exactly identical, the whole world knows it!! Somthing's going on, and we don't hear !!!!

by Anonymousreply 299January 20, 2018 6:27 PM

you think Vict can ski .........................???????

by Anonymousreply 300January 20, 2018 6:30 PM

R299 Hear what? Luke is yet again parading around with another man, he just can't be alone for five minutes and moves from one man to the next with no break in between.

R283 is absolutely right, he's a shallow narcissistic pig.

Until now I was rooting for him and Jon, not any more. Jon deserves much better than an unfaithful disgusting slut.

by Anonymousreply 301January 20, 2018 7:05 PM

Yes, okay, you have reason, jon is deserved slightly better . Do you know where Vic is? he is as a joke....

by Anonymousreply 302January 20, 2018 8:00 PM

New year new skiing partner

by Anonymousreply 303January 20, 2018 8:02 PM

Is that Vic in the photo??

by Anonymousreply 304January 20, 2018 8:11 PM

who's taping luke?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305January 20, 2018 8:50 PM

Jon is in Soho Farmhouse in this moment !!! lalala

by Anonymousreply 306January 20, 2018 8:56 PM

R306 what is he doing there? With whom?

by Anonymousreply 307January 20, 2018 9:03 PM

I have not even idea but he is there, the same swimming pool, the same bicycles, the same place, exactly.

by Anonymousreply 308January 20, 2018 9:09 PM

someone should start a Jon thread

by Anonymousreply 309January 20, 2018 9:12 PM

R307 Maybe he’s with Tubilla. He’s in London

by Anonymousreply 310January 20, 2018 9:16 PM

Yes Tubilla is in London. I need to check my IG

by Anonymousreply 311January 20, 2018 9:17 PM

The enterteining thing is to mix it with luke ... certainly, vic some time ago that doesn't publish anything .... why? He is fond of showing... yes, it's possible that he's with tblla.

by Anonymousreply 312January 20, 2018 9:19 PM

R301 I agree - I’ve stopped feeling sorry for Luke he is truly a piece of crap. Not a jon thread I know but he is nothing like Luke

by Anonymousreply 313January 20, 2018 10:32 PM

I feel as you

by Anonymousreply 314January 20, 2018 10:41 PM

How come Vic isn't posting to show off where he is? Has he been given The Rules by Lukie? Lol. I must say it's wonderful to see Hubie so open about his BF and proud. Lukie is such a suffocating asshole and for no reason; he is not that big of a star to be restricting his fucks/bfs from posting as they want. No one would care what Lukie does. Delusional idiot.

by Anonymousreply 315January 20, 2018 11:26 PM

R315 yes but he thinks they all do he’s got some serious issues

by Anonymousreply 316January 21, 2018 5:15 AM

He's a self-important POS full stop.

by Anonymousreply 317January 21, 2018 5:49 AM

you sure is vic with Luke?

by Anonymousreply 318January 21, 2018 6:15 AM

R315 i don't think hubie and his bf will last. He's at the moment in france partying with friends while his bf is back home probably working. The good doctor should find himself a bf that understands what it's like to have such a demanding job and is there beside him, not someone who goes gallivanting about the first chance he gets. I'm willing to bet anything that they won't last the year. Hubie should have stuck with lukie they are very well suited.

by Anonymousreply 319January 21, 2018 6:36 AM

^^^to add to the above-being proud of your bf and open is not enough.

by Anonymousreply 320January 21, 2018 6:55 AM

R319 Hubie had that relationship with him before. He was in Paris for his friends sons birthday. Means crap that the bf didn’t go.

by Anonymousreply 321January 21, 2018 8:02 AM

R319 Right on! Look at how easily he dropped everything and became Lukie's tag along bitch. What self-respected 40yo (he looks 40) business man would ever do that? What kind of a person would follow a narcissistic d lister around and go three whole weeks without going home to check on his business? No one!

When he realised that he will be nothing but Lukie's bitch he went crawling back to his ex. I give them a year!

by Anonymousreply 322January 21, 2018 8:13 AM

I think that this one will be a stable and lasting relation, luke was a mistake, neither they have to be all the time together like luke with his boyfriends ... it is not healthy. And if the doctor has excused him must be a reason, no?

by Anonymousreply 323January 21, 2018 8:32 AM

R321 Makes no difference why he went to france, a kid's/ friends birthday-it's the easy with which he does it that bothers me. He just gets on a plane and off he goes while his bf is back home working. People with demanding jobs need supportive partners and i don't see hubie being very supportive.

And he's on the go again, lets see if he goes home.

by Anonymousreply 324January 21, 2018 8:48 AM

^^^^^The *ease* not easy sorry

by Anonymousreply 325January 21, 2018 8:53 AM

His boyfriend is of mission, They stop making a spectacular trip united ... please, oxygen! In addition, I bthink that he's in france to buy things for his new place...

by Anonymousreply 326January 21, 2018 8:58 AM

Paris is where Hubie’s friends live. The restaurant that will open in Budapest is Beefbar, Riccardo is his partner. He must have enough reason to go to Paris. He had been with Laszlo for a long time outside his country. He also left his business. Laszlo was on a TV show talking about his work and was with his friends in the last few days.

by Anonymousreply 327January 21, 2018 9:26 AM

Poisonous! You can’t talk about Luke cause he’s hidding so talk about H. Get your lives.

by Anonymousreply 328January 21, 2018 9:32 AM

Yes, of course.

[328] What are you talking about ?

by Anonymousreply 329January 21, 2018 9:43 AM

R328 don't like it? Fuck off, you don't have to be part of the poison.

by Anonymousreply 330January 21, 2018 9:46 AM

Here, the only one that he hides is Vic.... Where is he???

by Anonymousreply 331January 21, 2018 9:47 AM

Didn't like Hubie when he was with Lukie don't like him now. He's an obnoxious attention seeking bitch. His bf deserves better.

R328 Bye bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

R331 seriously? He's up Lukie's ass honey.

by Anonymousreply 332January 21, 2018 9:59 AM

[quote] Laszlo was on a TV show talking about his work and was with his friends in the last few days.

What does that even mean? So what if Laszlo was on tv talking about his work, what's that got to do with his bf dropping everything every chance he gets?

by Anonymousreply 333January 21, 2018 10:07 AM

R333 I explain. That means Laszlo was in Budapest and couldn’t go to Paris. And Hubert was doing other things in Paris. They aren’t siamese twin cats.

by Anonymousreply 334January 21, 2018 10:35 AM

R332 Probably you don’t like anyone. And you can’t even get along with anyone. So spend all the time here with your poison and rude words. But I feel sorry for you.

by Anonymousreply 335January 21, 2018 10:43 AM

He's in the airport, possibly of return

by Anonymousreply 336January 21, 2018 10:45 AM

by Anonymousreply 337January 21, 2018 10:46 AM

by Anonymousreply 338January 21, 2018 10:56 AM

R334 From what I saw Laszlo was a guest on a tv program talking about his work while Hubie was still in Budapest ( Thursday or Friday) How long do you think he stayed there for? Do you think he went home or back to work by now or he is still there?

Oh and it's none of your fucking business what I do and say. Fuck you :)

R336 we get it! He's in Nice now.

by Anonymousreply 339January 21, 2018 11:13 AM

R339 Lolol Honey it’s not your fucking business the life of the couple. Get it?

by Anonymousreply 340January 21, 2018 11:19 AM

Hubert was a businessman with an empire and his friends are of the same caliber. Luke is Just a crack whore - he can’t sing that good

by Anonymousreply 341January 21, 2018 11:43 AM

R340 Honey why don't you just fuck off?

Don't come on a gossip and pointless bitchery website telling me it's none of my business. This is what it's here for, GOSSIP and POINTLESS BITCHERY. Get it?

by Anonymousreply 342January 21, 2018 11:50 AM

And you're a nasty human being, you know that?

by Anonymousreply 343January 21, 2018 11:54 AM

R342 Gossip is not poison. Poison is something of an obsessive person who doesn’t have a life. Many people here make gossip but they aren’t poisonous.

You're being mean and rude and you should treat yourself. And don’t waste all your time here. Just warning. Do this before you hurt yourself and die alone

by Anonymousreply 344January 21, 2018 12:05 PM

by Anonymousreply 345January 21, 2018 12:09 PM

by Anonymousreply 346January 21, 2018 12:21 PM

by Anonymousreply 347January 21, 2018 12:32 PM

Lol time out 😱✌

by Anonymousreply 348January 21, 2018 12:36 PM

Yes stop the Hubert talk it’s over with move onto skank bag

by Anonymousreply 349January 21, 2018 1:04 PM

Is that James???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350January 21, 2018 1:37 PM

[342] And you're a nasty human being, you know that?

by Anonymousreply 351January 21, 2018 1:48 PM

What is he thinking??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352January 21, 2018 1:53 PM

R350 haha yes that's him. My god he's everywhere, i wonder if his name is really James. Somehow i found our source was not at all reliable. I think she/he was making things up.

by Anonymousreply 353January 21, 2018 1:55 PM

Omg is this the luke thread or Hubie thread ??? Move on and continue the bitching about Luke please!!!

by Anonymousreply 354January 21, 2018 2:20 PM

R349 R354 I think so.

by Anonymousreply 355January 21, 2018 2:27 PM

Agreed 354

by Anonymousreply 356January 21, 2018 2:35 PM

The loyal dog carrying Lukie’s scarf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357January 21, 2018 2:55 PM

Jon isn't with tubilla, he is in Barcelona.. Who is he ??? And where is Victor???? Photo Victor!!!

by Anonymousreply 358January 21, 2018 5:26 PM

Victor is with Luke but he has to adhere to the rules. He will post whenever and whatever Lukie approves.

by Anonymousreply 359January 21, 2018 5:52 PM

buff

by Anonymousreply 360January 21, 2018 6:01 PM

duh ...

by Anonymousreply 361January 21, 2018 7:53 PM

R359 what rules it didn’t stop him earlier

by Anonymousreply 362January 21, 2018 8:53 PM

Ok brace yourselves 😯 Hubie is now following Jon on IG 😱🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 363January 22, 2018 12:42 AM

[quote]Hubie is now following Jon on IG 😱🤣🤣🤣🤣

WHAT?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 364January 22, 2018 3:20 AM

Yes Hubie is now following Jon and Craig.

Craig has been following him since they met (from when he went to Budapest the first time) but hubie only just now started following him. Why now? 🤔

Also, both Dakota and Daniel were at the SAG awards in LA last night, WHERE was Luke? 🏂⛷Well, we all know where Luke's priorities lie, don't we? Smh 😔🍆🍑👅

by Anonymousreply 365January 22, 2018 4:29 AM

I can't believe that he actually tagged canada goose when so many of his fans were calling him out for wearing it in NY. What a fucking asshole 👎👎💩

by Anonymousreply 366January 22, 2018 4:40 AM

R366 fucking arsehole

by Anonymousreply 367January 22, 2018 6:07 AM

R363 Gold

by Anonymousreply 368January 22, 2018 6:08 AM

R363 I don't believe it, it's utterly ridiculous!

Him and Luke probably started fucking before it was finally over between him and Jon and he's now following him on IG?

One minute Luke was in Barcelona with Jon and the next he was in London with him.

What kind of a sick joke is this?

by Anonymousreply 369January 22, 2018 6:31 AM

A very sick joke !! That’s Luke

by Anonymousreply 370January 22, 2018 12:07 PM

Watched a preview of The Alienist and it was excellent!!! I'll be watching every episode and so will his haters when they take a break from stalking his personal life because they don't have one of their own lol.

by Anonymousreply 371January 22, 2018 12:09 PM

R371 I believe dakota is good

by Anonymousreply 372January 22, 2018 1:45 PM

R372 All three were excellent but the guy who plays The Alienist was the best.

by Anonymousreply 373January 22, 2018 3:18 PM

He is not a very good actor. He is, at best, adequate. I always see him working – meaning that the process is not invisible. If he’s supposed to look determined, it’s like you can see he’s working to look determined as opposed to just being determined -- like he’s trying too hard and coming off as false to the camera. It’s a thread that runs through all the things I’ve seen him in (Tamara Drewe, The Great Train Robbery, High Rise [his best work], Beauty and the Beast), and seems to be getting more pronounced, not less, the further he gets into his film career. It’s either this or, when he pulls the performance back, he’s a bit on the boring, unexpressive side. There is no middle ground.

If you listen to some older recordings, he was a very, very strong singer. Even up to a couple of months ago when he was on the James Corden show he sounded good. The recent rendition of Summertime, though, make it sound like his voice is sort of trashed, and that’s a shame. The degrading of his voice and his, at times, looking not-so-hot seem to be running in tandem.

None of this is not coming from a place of personal hatred for the guy.

by Anonymousreply 374January 22, 2018 3:23 PM

Daniel and Dakota attended the SAG awards, where was Luke?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375January 22, 2018 3:36 PM

R374 He's a good actor, not great but more than decent. Like a lot of actors he has roles he's better suited for but he's done really well with variety like his character in High Rise or the delicious villain in Fast and Furious and most viewers thought he was the best thing about Beauty and the Beast. I can't wait to see what he does in Luc Besson's film. Either way he's done well for himself. He's not at the top, not at the bottom but a comfortable middle with room to grow. Men in Hollywood can grow to be old and ugly and still get great roles. Luke will be around for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 376January 22, 2018 4:40 PM

where is luke in this moment? someone know it?

by Anonymousreply 377January 22, 2018 4:44 PM

R377 why don't you check out V Man Turpin FB page and maybe you'll get the picture were Vic is and why Luke didn't attend the SAG awards.

⛷ski or 🏂snowboard?

Off to my happyplace

by Anonymousreply 378January 22, 2018 6:28 PM

A disappointed Luketeer and one that thinks Jon is malicious because he dares to like posts that he's tagged in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379January 22, 2018 6:55 PM

For anyone who's seen The Alienist or perhaps read the book, what is the significance of Luke's character giving the hooker the wedding ring when he wants to have sex? Was he previously married or is this his way of legitimizing the encounter?

by Anonymousreply 380January 22, 2018 7:04 PM

Dafuq is Hubie doing.... starting a support group with all of Luke’s exes 😆

by Anonymousreply 381January 22, 2018 7:24 PM

R381 he should start following mica now 🤣

by Anonymousreply 382January 22, 2018 7:47 PM

R381 I bet they all text each other. I wouldn't be surprised if Jon or Mica texted Hubie a warning lol.

by Anonymousreply 383January 22, 2018 7:53 PM

They left Utah, maybe Vic who likes to drop hints on his FB page will inform us where they are off to next.

by Anonymousreply 384January 22, 2018 8:21 PM

R383 yes! Run bitch run. And he did

by Anonymousreply 385January 22, 2018 9:36 PM

Victor finally showed up...sort of. You can see his reflection in Luke’s sunglasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386January 22, 2018 11:18 PM

R386 omg well done 👏 they went back to LA then👊

by Anonymousreply 387January 22, 2018 11:30 PM

Yes in LA he’s watching the Alienist with victor up his ass. This guy is wrong. People should actually stop following him. His reputation is rank ro say the least I don’t consider him an actor at all. The ones that are truly gifted at least have a sense of modesty to an extent he doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 388January 22, 2018 11:36 PM

And that guy james is taking the photo eww threesome

by Anonymousreply 389January 22, 2018 11:38 PM

R389 No he’s not. Luke is taking the selfie.

by Anonymousreply 390January 22, 2018 11:54 PM

Vic clearly has no life of his own. This will fizzle fast.

by Anonymousreply 391January 23, 2018 12:03 AM

R390 I saw another guy but whatever james and his giant peach 🍑 was at Sundance so he’s with him

by Anonymousreply 392January 23, 2018 1:17 AM

So would Luke use PrEP, this is what I read somewhere ‘it is really for men that are single, promiscuous, cumdumps, drug & Alc users’ so I guess yes!😊

by Anonymousreply 393January 23, 2018 3:05 AM

R379 the luketeers haven't yet realised that all luke cares about is.....the next fuck, the next vacation and the next party.

One of the comments....... "1.2m followers, you think he can check every post?" What's that got to do with anything? The girl has a fan account, she's not just a follower. If luke cared enough he'd go through his tags and "like" pics that are posted there, simple as that. The funny thing is that he recently started following his own tags.

Also, that marilyn luketeer evans person should take a hard look in the mirror before opening her mouth and talking shit about other people.

by Anonymousreply 394January 23, 2018 6:55 AM

This relationship might actually work out.

Victor doesn't seem to have much going for him so he can give Luke as much attention as he needs. They can live in LA, everybody loves LA especially the British and go back to London every now and then. Vic can visit Luke on location when he's filming and vice versa.

They're both actors so the glass closet works for both, and most importantly Vic seems to be head over heels in love with Luke.

by Anonymousreply 395January 23, 2018 9:04 AM

R395 I agree. But I don’t think Luke looks in love. Maybe it’s not important.

by Anonymousreply 396January 23, 2018 10:12 AM

R395 oh boom here we go that’s what you all said about Hubert. Please someone give me a bucket. This is a person who moved on with someone before his last relationship had ended! Does anyone to this day know how and when they met. Victor posts about his family but dumped them for him on Xmas cmon it’d bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 397January 23, 2018 11:47 AM

And I might add that this guy has spent less than a month in London this past year. He should really guck off now.

by Anonymousreply 398January 23, 2018 11:54 AM

Love all the luketeers commenting on his posts

by Anonymousreply 399January 23, 2018 12:11 PM

R399 who's posts, vic? He's not getting any love from the luketeers this one. They're all still stuck with hubie.

Move on girls, show vic some love 😏

by Anonymousreply 400January 23, 2018 1:04 PM

[quote] oh boom here we go that’s what you all said about Hubert. Please someone give me a bucket. This is a person who moved on with someone before his last relationship had ended!

IKR? I don't know, I tend to agree though it might work with Vic, they have so much in common. It worked with Mica for almost a year. Not saying he's going to marry the guy but this relationship might last more than a couple of months.

by Anonymousreply 401January 23, 2018 1:34 PM

[quote] And I might add that this guy has spent less than a month in London this past year.

Exactly! Lukie and Vic can vacation and party together to their heart's content.

by Anonymousreply 402January 23, 2018 1:37 PM

r400 Hubie is cute and I like his pictures. Vic is like Mica, way too thick and thirsty. Anyone notice Luke goes from skinny (Jon) to buff (Mica) and repeat? Hubie (skinny) to Vic (buff) and before Jon was Ryan (buff). I think he picks them based on his current gym routine LOL

by Anonymousreply 403January 23, 2018 7:50 PM

shoreditch looks really great as a place to visit, saw a youtube vid the other day. I might go there next time I'm in London. It's a nice spot wonder why they don't spend more time there except for the weather

by Anonymousreply 404January 23, 2018 8:07 PM

It will never work with any of the guys Luke dates because HE is a narcissistic twat. He has a distinct pattern (no imagination), likes exotic pets (bf’s) , and never deviates (boring and cheap as fuck).

by Anonymousreply 405January 23, 2018 9:05 PM

Also this Turnip is a bit immature. I honestly think the "happily taken" on his IG is for Luke. He put it there 2 seconds after meeting Luke. Lol

by Anonymousreply 406January 23, 2018 9:13 PM

R405 yes I agree and R406 I think that’s just a front they put on when they don’t want people to know their gay - victor is still in the closet but it still doesn’t answer the question I’ve had as to when and where they met

by Anonymousreply 407January 23, 2018 9:39 PM

They probably met in a dirty bathroom , shit welcomes shit 😱😱😱💩💩💩

by Anonymousreply 408January 23, 2018 10:58 PM

R408 That’s what I thought! 🤣😂😆

by Anonymousreply 409January 23, 2018 11:22 PM

Haha The Alienist debuted to very mixed reviews. Luke seems to be a bit of a bad omen these days. Useless twat!

by Anonymousreply 410January 24, 2018 2:30 AM

When is that charity dinner thing that luke keeps posting about? Will vic come to london with him?

by Anonymousreply 411January 24, 2018 10:30 AM

Alienist was good , Daniel and dakotas performance was good , Luke’s was mediocre

by Anonymousreply 412January 24, 2018 11:18 AM

R411 probably and R412 sorry it was boring and predictable- Daniel was the stand out for me.

by Anonymousreply 413January 24, 2018 12:27 PM

R412 Luke is a mediocre actor anyway. I think they could have cast his part better. Dakota was good too but she is a fantastic actress and I think career wise it wasn’t a great choice as she can do better.

by Anonymousreply 414January 24, 2018 12:28 PM

Laszlo made his IG account public 😍

by Anonymousreply 415January 24, 2018 2:58 PM

R415 And? What does it matter? Laszlo is unrelated to Luke Evans. And it would be polite to leave the guy out of this disgusting mess.

by Anonymousreply 416January 24, 2018 3:17 PM

The Alienist was really good and so were all of the performances. How sad a life do you live to find fault in everything!

by Anonymousreply 417January 24, 2018 3:28 PM

R417 - finding fault in everything attached to Luke Evans is their reason for living.

They're a sad bunch of complainers and whiners you will ever have the displeasure of experiencing in life. Just block them. You won't be missing much at all. They just repeat themselves over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 418January 24, 2018 3:32 PM

R418 no ones complaining we are just merely pointing out a dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 419January 24, 2018 9:41 PM

Victor finally posts and confirms he was at Sundance with Luke. Also, it looks like he’s wearing Luke’s ski jacket from his 2016 Audi-sponsored trip 👀.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420January 24, 2018 10:59 PM

R420 it was prob Micas as Luke is smaller 🤣 recycle bitch recycle

by Anonymousreply 421January 24, 2018 11:57 PM

Mica

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422January 25, 2018 12:05 AM

It’s definitely Luke’s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423January 25, 2018 12:36 AM

OMg this pic of Vic at Sundance is pathetic and so is Luke , so predictable, luke recycles his boyfriends like paper bags , he is a sad pathetic human

by Anonymousreply 424January 25, 2018 12:54 AM

R420 Duh! ⛷ski or 🏂snowboard

by Anonymousreply 425January 25, 2018 1:01 AM

His ass hurts he says well not from skiing or snowboarding for sure

by Anonymousreply 426January 25, 2018 1:20 AM

R426 yep that’s for sure. Luke is a cunt I honestly cannot believe him. The reviews for the Alienist haven’t been that amazing. He really hasn’t had much luck of late but that’s his own fault.

by Anonymousreply 427January 25, 2018 1:23 AM

Vic sounds like a flipping teenager. "Where love is" "where love continues" #love here #love there #love everywhere .....wtf dude? What are you 15, you fell in love from the word GO?

R426 👊🍆🍑

by Anonymousreply 428January 25, 2018 1:41 AM

R428 he’s a tool

by Anonymousreply 429January 25, 2018 3:42 AM

R429 nah, he's an idiot.

All 💪 no brain 😭

by Anonymousreply 430January 25, 2018 4:16 AM

R430 that too. Definitely a few mental issues that’s for sure. He’s really just a dirty slut.

by Anonymousreply 431January 25, 2018 5:23 AM

you might think he's an idiot and a tool but Esmeralda approves of him. He's the first of Luke's bf's that she's following and liking his posts too, so this relationship might be the real thing.

by Anonymousreply 432January 25, 2018 5:23 AM

Laszlo made his account private again. What the hell happened, did all the luketeers start following him too and he panicked? Crazy bitches.

by Anonymousreply 433January 25, 2018 5:52 AM

R432 oh please he’s an actor she’s an agent it’s work. What approve of him and not any of the others? Hubert is still following her?

by Anonymousreply 434January 25, 2018 6:08 AM

Well, before Laszlo shut us out of his account again i saw some interesting things.

Number one.....while hubie was shagging lukie he was at the same time liking Laszlo's posts and so were his mother and sister. The mother and sister were also leaving comments.

Number two....not only was Hubie liking his posts but they kept in contact too. Laszlo posted a selfie in August tagged #youtoldmetopost.

by Anonymousreply 435January 25, 2018 6:36 AM

R435 Well I’m still friends with him! Hubie I think ended it with him when Luke came on the scene and Luke being a slut wouldn’t have cared of his relationship- calm down I’m not sticking up for Hubie here either. Laszlo was in London for a concert on the 17 December at the o2? When was Hubie last there?

by Anonymousreply 436January 25, 2018 7:11 AM

R436 oh i think hubie ended it too, he saw his chance for fame and grabbed it, that's why i said that he was using luke however he soon realized that it wasn't going anywhere and wanted out.

Laszlo was too much in love to end it. Every pic he posted of the two of them he tagged with #youretheone #foundtheone #loveisall #my❤

by Anonymousreply 437January 25, 2018 7:25 AM

^^^^^to add to the above.... hubie was keeping his options open.

by Anonymousreply 438January 25, 2018 7:28 AM

R438 yes because he figured Luke is a whore I’ll get to fuck an actor and brag. Luke is still the dick in all of this but it goes to show with the fame and fortune freebies still win. Bizarre thing is Luke brought him to two premieres, Wales, London and on his vacation in Ibiza all his friends met him and he still advertised his businesses. I think Luke may have gotten the slap in the face he deserved!

by Anonymousreply 439January 25, 2018 7:38 AM

I love how Luke enjoys life, has fun and fucks a lot. And it keeps your time busy lolol. Obsessed by a person you hate and who doesn’t even care about you. ... Well that should make a person too old. And spend all your life alone

by Anonymousreply 440January 25, 2018 7:55 AM

R434 Actors like Victor are a dime a dozen so I don't think that's the reason she's following him, I think she's following him for personal reasons, something she's never done before.

Also, yes Hubert is still following her, he's above all a business man and it's good for business(he still follows Tim and Craig) but she doesn't follow him, there's a difference.

by Anonymousreply 441January 25, 2018 8:00 AM

R440 you worry too much and i'm worried.

Why don't you go and live your life and let us worry about ours. 😚

by Anonymousreply 442January 25, 2018 8:13 AM

R442 preach. R441 following or not following means jack shit. It’s only when Luke has a bf that this crap happens and it shouldn’t because they are adults anc why hide? Seriously don’t say career because if he’s trying to hide he’s gay he is failing miserably at it so no need to hide.

by Anonymousreply 443January 25, 2018 8:30 AM

R442 Honey the only ones who worry too much are you. You pretend to hate luke but love him. So pathetic...

by Anonymousreply 444January 25, 2018 8:44 AM

R444 oh please no one loves that aids dick! I doubt his parent even do

by Anonymousreply 445January 25, 2018 8:55 AM

R444 No. They are old fans of Luke who now hate him. Everyone knows who they are.

by Anonymousreply 446January 25, 2018 8:58 AM

R444 yes so true you got me there 👊 can't deny it 💩 now run along, go and start another fan account or something 😚

by Anonymousreply 447January 25, 2018 9:00 AM

The ratings are great for The Alienist!

"more than 10M viewers have tuned in to The Alienist, nearly half of whom are new to TNT entertainment programming. "

According to Canvs, the emotion measurement company, the show so far was one of the top five most reacted-to programs in the drama/crime genre on cable TV in the last 90 days.

The Alienist also has the highest reaction rate (42.9%) of any of TNT’s crime/drama shows within the past year (reaction rate refers to the number of reactions out of total tweets, meaning that viewers were most likely to express emotions around the show). When it comes to the actual emotions viewers are expressing, love dominates with 28.8%, followed by excitement (19.4%) and enjoyment (17.2%).

Also worth noting: TNT itself was a frequent topic of conversation around the show this week, with people declaring intent to tune into the network specifically to watch its new drama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448January 25, 2018 1:57 PM

r418 I think some of their posts should be studied in Psychology classes as examples of behavior shown by those with mental disorders.

by Anonymousreply 449January 25, 2018 2:01 PM

We don't have enough pictures on this thread so lets post some....

Luke and his bf Vic at LAX

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450January 25, 2018 4:55 PM

Luke's bf Vic......nice bulge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451January 25, 2018 4:57 PM

Luke and his bf Mica

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452January 25, 2018 4:59 PM

Luke and his bf Hubie in Paris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453January 25, 2018 5:00 PM

Saying goodbye

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454January 25, 2018 5:03 PM

Vegas boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455January 25, 2018 5:08 PM

Say cheese

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456January 25, 2018 5:10 PM

How time flies.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457January 25, 2018 5:13 PM

Touch me in the morning and last thing at night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458January 25, 2018 5:16 PM

What happens in Acapulco......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459January 25, 2018 5:21 PM

Catching some sun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460January 25, 2018 5:25 PM

Strolling around

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461January 25, 2018 5:26 PM

Summer loving....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462January 25, 2018 5:32 PM

Disneyland boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463January 25, 2018 5:37 PM

Disneyland with a different boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464January 25, 2018 5:39 PM

Going after those freebies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465January 25, 2018 6:48 PM

This video never gets old. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466January 25, 2018 6:56 PM

Neither does this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467January 25, 2018 6:57 PM

And then there's this.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468January 25, 2018 6:59 PM

Back to London after sampling the goods!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469January 25, 2018 7:03 PM

The said goods

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470January 25, 2018 7:06 PM

Every ski season, a different skiing partner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471January 25, 2018 7:33 PM

Was hoping to see Hubie in his skiing gear......oh well, Vic will do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472January 25, 2018 7:35 PM

R457 what do you mean "how time flies"? One minute he was with hubie and the next with vic.

by Anonymousreply 473January 25, 2018 7:50 PM

I guess Luke must be in London cause Vic posted two pics within 24 hours. What no #love?

by Anonymousreply 474January 25, 2018 8:04 PM

R448 those viewer numbers a rubbish. R474 it was probably wrinkled as it was Lukies cum rag ☺️

by Anonymousreply 475January 25, 2018 9:27 PM

R450 I agree. Video & songs. L’amour....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476January 25, 2018 10:25 PM

What happened from 450 to 472? Crazy poster?

by Anonymousreply 477January 25, 2018 11:14 PM

R475 Poor hater. If the numbers were bad you'd believe it without question and probably have an orgasm. Sad sad life.

by Anonymousreply 478January 26, 2018 3:42 AM

R478 ok whatever. Why is it deemed as hate for saying the numbers weren’t that good. Eat a dick moron

by Anonymousreply 479January 26, 2018 4:26 AM

R478 I'm having an orgasm 'cause they're so good! Come, if you want to join me you're welcome to!

R477 why do you say that, don't you like pictures? I thought you'd appreciate them.

All this talk about necklaces, total BS. Here's Lukie wearing one of his necklaces in Las Vegas. If it was in any way connected to another man do you think he'd be wearing it while he's enjoying his vacations with his new Amore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480January 26, 2018 5:42 AM

R479 Because the numbers are obviously excellent. Eat a STD ridden dick idiot.

by Anonymousreply 481January 26, 2018 12:21 PM

R481 I am NOT going to eat Luke’s dick 😆

by Anonymousreply 482January 26, 2018 12:44 PM

R482 🙌👊

R481 you asked for it 😱

by Anonymousreply 483January 26, 2018 1:09 PM

Love love love how Hubert is posting in Amsterdam #lovers. Hmm having a dog at someone maybe???? Luke you are filth!

by Anonymousreply 484January 26, 2018 1:48 PM

Whoever wrote the Alienist premiered to 10 million viewers was incorrect or bull shitting out of Luke’s aids arse. TV by the numbers had “The Alienist” officially premiered to a 0.5 and 2.09 million viewers on TNT. The channel also aired the debut episode as a “sneak peek” Sunday night after the SAG Award

by Anonymousreply 485January 26, 2018 1:54 PM

R484 "having a dog"? you mean "having a dig"?

by Anonymousreply 486January 26, 2018 1:58 PM

R484 Hubie is finally liberated. It must feel great.

by Anonymousreply 487January 26, 2018 2:44 PM

Hubie and his bf are funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488January 26, 2018 2:52 PM

From the "Luke Evans is dating Victor Turpin" thread

[quote] Luke Evans and Usher hooked up after their appearance on the James Corden show.

O.M.G....... If true, hello Herpes!

by Anonymousreply 489January 26, 2018 2:58 PM

R482 I understand since your mouth is already occupied with his asshole.

by Anonymousreply 490January 26, 2018 4:22 PM

R480 not BS but whatever, who cares? Luke changes bf's more often than he buys t-shirts. Who in their right mind would want a bf like that? The Victor's of this world can have him.

by Anonymousreply 491January 26, 2018 5:53 PM

R489 wouldn't surprise me at all.

by Anonymousreply 492January 26, 2018 5:54 PM

This Gaston doll is uncanny. It has Luke's intense stare down pat. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493January 26, 2018 6:26 PM

R492 from that thread someone met victor off Grindr now I have a possible answer how Luke met victor. Given his cam4 days this would actually seem true

by Anonymousreply 494January 26, 2018 9:43 PM

Well well he is still in LA. That wrinkled tank victor had on must’ve been his cum rag after all. Jerk isn’t working but still in LA amazing

by Anonymousreply 495January 26, 2018 9:56 PM

R485 Why don't you try reading the article that's linked to those numbers. Since it's about audience reaction they're probably including preview and repeats. The real question is how many of you obsessed hater fraus have watched repeatedly and imagined you were that prostitute grinding on him.

by Anonymousreply 496January 26, 2018 11:21 PM

R495 Financially well off people can afford to not work and travel as much as they want. You should be happy when he's not working he gives you plenty of opportunity to stalk his every move.

by Anonymousreply 497January 26, 2018 11:25 PM

R495 not amazing at all, if you think about it....no work ....hates the ❄🌪 loves the ☀️🌞 and the 🏠 is free. that should give you an idea why he's still in LA. It's not 🚀science. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 498January 26, 2018 11:26 PM

R495 oops forgot the most important, stupid me. LA is also where 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑💪is 🕺

by Anonymousreply 499January 26, 2018 11:31 PM

R499 good point🤣

by Anonymousreply 500January 26, 2018 11:33 PM

R497 Correct I run my own business am financially well off and traveling atm difference is I can do what I want discreetly and bitch about this slut online at the same time while drinking my aperol Spritz by the pool 😁

by Anonymousreply 501January 26, 2018 11:34 PM

R501=mica 💪🙌

by Anonymousreply 502January 26, 2018 11:41 PM

Luke has turned into a common instawhore.

by Anonymousreply 503January 27, 2018 12:05 AM

R502 yes and good for him!

by Anonymousreply 504January 27, 2018 1:32 AM

R503 we can loose insta and just say whore 👍🏻😆

by Anonymousreply 505January 27, 2018 1:32 AM

[quote] Haha finally something I can comment on. Met victor off Grindr last year here in LA. I shouldn’t say anything bad but — meh. Very strange energy and self serving. Was only interested in himself the whole time. Boring and narcissistic. Pass. And here I thought Luke was so hot but hey, like attracts like. Bye.

[quote] I’ve been on a date with Victor. About as smart and into himself as you’d expect.

[quote] actually. Umm yeah it did and don’t have to prove it to you. It was NOTHING to be proud about. And to be honest, at the time he was ALWAYS on Grinder and would send the Hi with a shit ton of pics right at the top as if he was always “looking for now” My point was, wow - Luke must be pretty unconscious and vapid to see something in this guy. I’m pretty intuitive and down to earth regardless of how judgmental I’m coming off now ;) and that guy was a total cipher.

by Anonymousreply 506January 27, 2018 5:51 AM

Vic likes them hanged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507January 27, 2018 6:03 AM

And so does Lukie! Just imagine what happened after the party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508January 27, 2018 6:05 AM

ok, vic may has a great turnip but is necessary cover his face..

by Anonymousreply 509January 27, 2018 3:21 PM

I think Luke has found his match in Turnip. They both are shallow, empty people. They likely met on Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 510January 27, 2018 5:01 PM

R510 true! Some nice gossip on the other thread about Vic. I wish some illiterate idiots stayed away and didn't ruin it.

by Anonymousreply 511January 27, 2018 5:09 PM

How is it possible for vic to lose followers on IG, since he started dating luke, instead of gaining? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 512January 27, 2018 6:26 PM

how do you know he has lost followers?

by Anonymousreply 513January 27, 2018 8:18 PM

R512 well dating Luke Evans isn’t gonna win you jack shit oh maybe herpes

by Anonymousreply 514January 27, 2018 9:29 PM

Luke must be spending his time in LA it figures. He bulkshits about loving London yet spends most his time abroad not working or working. All the crap I read on these threads about his love for his home. It figures why he doesn’t go home, his exes frequent and have memberships to soho house, shoreditch house etc. I am more than certain he has very few friends that don’t know what kind of arsehole he his

by Anonymousreply 515January 27, 2018 10:47 PM

WHY didn’t Luke go on the Atlantis cruise of the carribean

by Anonymousreply 516January 27, 2018 11:05 PM

R515 I don't think Luke has a close network of friends in London and he hates being alone. He would rather go wherever someone can pay him attention than be at home with his solitude and demons.

by Anonymousreply 517January 27, 2018 11:18 PM

I think he has a few close friends, Tim for example and he's very close to his cousin, the rest are more like acquaintances than friends.

The way he "grabs"onto people when he's in need of company is very sad, like he did with Esmeralda a couple of times. It's like he invites himself whether these people like it or not and this christmas he took the bf too.

But on the whole he'd much rather spend his free time with his bf's on vacations rather than at home with his family or spending time with the few friends that he has.

by Anonymousreply 518January 28, 2018 12:51 AM

I like luke, but I don't undesrtand that he's doing, it's evident that he can't be alone. But what do you think he's love or is just need. I think that he fell in love with jon, that he liked hubbie, but Vic?

by Anonymousreply 519January 28, 2018 7:42 AM

Lukie and Vic are like two peas in a pod. Best coupling even, i'm sure they'll go the distance together.

Finally!!

by Anonymousreply 520January 28, 2018 8:22 AM

if you say so..... I'm not convinced...

by Anonymousreply 521January 28, 2018 8:34 AM

Luke has issues. I do feel he loved Jon but Jon fucked him off. Truthfully I would have too

by Anonymousreply 522January 28, 2018 9:38 AM

I think they both have problems, Luke and Jon. In different ways and both have different ways to get away from problems. I think unfortunately, they are still connected even if not together. They are obsessed, one by the other.

And I don’ think Luke doesn’t like London or doesn’t have good friends there. I think he can’t be alone. And he also does anything to get away from Jon. I think more than ever he doesn’t support the idea of ​​being alone cause he misses Jon.

But honestly, I think he must be liking Victor, all his muscles. He loves it.

by Anonymousreply 523January 28, 2018 9:53 AM

What is Hubie's story? What nationality is he and where does he live? TIA

by Anonymousreply 524January 28, 2018 10:07 AM

R523 I’m not going to try and answer that question - victor really? R524 Hubert is Hungarian whom he met while filming the Alienist

by Anonymousreply 525January 28, 2018 12:57 PM

Jon spent more than a month ( end of Nov. the whole of Dec. and part of Jan.) in Lanzarote and Bilbao with his family, he didn't go anywhere near London so if Luke wanted to be with his family and friends at some point during the holidays there was no chance he would have run into the big bad wolf.

The last time he saw his parents, his father anyway cause I don't know if his mother was there was at Soho farmhouse when he went there to film that racing program, that was over two months ago. Bear in mind that he hasn't been working so there's no excuse. So you can gather how very close he really is to his family and friends and like I said before the only close friend he's got is Tim.

Occasionally he compensates for his lack of caring for his parents by flying them to the countries he's filming like he did with Budapest last year.

by Anonymousreply 526January 28, 2018 12:59 PM

R520 I agree that Luke and Vic are a good matching pair. Both empty, shallow, soulless, not intellectual.

by Anonymousreply 527January 28, 2018 2:29 PM

R523 I agree with you, Also I think that they are obsessed between them, and they got to be constantly wathing .. Maybe he likes Vic's muscles but I don't believe to love him..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528January 28, 2018 2:53 PM

Both Jon and Luke moved on. Do you think Jon K is bi?

by Anonymousreply 529January 28, 2018 3:40 PM

Not , for nothing

by Anonymousreply 530January 28, 2018 4:48 PM

She’s back or it must be another person but gold 🤣🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531January 28, 2018 9:43 PM

This one is hilarious 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532January 28, 2018 9:45 PM

Thank you, R525!

by Anonymousreply 533January 28, 2018 9:47 PM

Poor vic he's been busy deleting comments, even innocent ones( Luke's name was mentioned but he wasn't tagged) Why though? It didn't look like they were hiding much, quite the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 534January 29, 2018 5:42 AM

I want to fuck Hubie so bad that I can't stand it!

by Anonymousreply 535January 29, 2018 5:47 AM

It's true, he has erased the comment!!!!

by Anonymousreply 536January 29, 2018 5:49 AM

R531 i didn't see that one, what did it say?

by Anonymousreply 537January 29, 2018 5:50 AM

R535 unless you're a d lister, he's out of your league.

by Anonymousreply 538January 29, 2018 5:53 AM

well, he was with luke and he used the same jacket than luke had last year...

by Anonymousreply 539January 29, 2018 6:00 AM

that essentially is what he said

by Anonymousreply 540January 29, 2018 6:02 AM

R540 🤣

by Anonymousreply 541January 29, 2018 6:04 AM

R534 What a moron. They didn't care when these pics were taken, what did he expect?

I wish we could post pics on his IG, then we can send him these beauties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542January 29, 2018 6:20 AM

Or these ones!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543January 29, 2018 6:22 AM

oh yes !!!!

by Anonymousreply 544January 29, 2018 6:30 AM

VIctor may have deleted his comments but the one o. The Alienist IG Page is still there and it’s fucking hillarious - that chic must follow datalounge

by Anonymousreply 545January 29, 2018 6:49 AM

Some of the comments on the other thread are hilarious too:

[quote] Topface is a good name for luke. We shall call him that from now on. Never knew he was such a flaming little queen [R64]. She is always so guarded in talk shows. Even more boring than Bore of All Time Zachary what's his name, from the new star treck. Quinto. Poor guys hold their breaths in fear. ( "i didn't sound too queenie did I hon ? " " shut up and suck bitch!"

[quote] I am afraid it is [R106]. Luke looks like he's been swallowed and shat by an alligator before being exposed naked to the sun for months and then cover in nail varnished and sun dried again. He looks like a 56 yrs old surfer with deformed hips

by Anonymousreply 546January 29, 2018 6:55 AM

The flaming little queen that is referred @R546

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547January 29, 2018 6:59 AM

R534 interesting that he deleted comments. Luke being paranoid and unstable as usual

by Anonymousreply 548January 29, 2018 7:26 AM

R548 i don't understanding anything anymore, seriously.

Two of the pics on that collage @ R542 where posted by the people they were vacationing with on a public accounts, they knew people will see them touching and holding each other, so what is their problem?

You either don't care or you do, make up your mind luke dear.

by Anonymousreply 549January 29, 2018 8:34 AM

R549 LUKE is a problem

by Anonymousreply 550January 29, 2018 10:11 AM

I think you're all wrong.

Luke doesn't stop his bf's from posting and neither does he make them delete comments, I don't think he cares. The only time he loses his shit is when he's "caught" with Jon.

by Anonymousreply 551January 29, 2018 10:38 AM

R551 Look at all his ex fucks and notice how those who have bfs are very open and post or comment about their bfs or follow their bfs. With Luke, it's stupid juvenile drama where he thinks he'll lose all his fame and money and Luketeers if he a BF even follows him or post a pic with him. It's not about being private because we know he tells the world everything about his family, his childhood and even let's others post his pics with bfs. It's stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 552January 29, 2018 11:24 AM

Victor turpin just blocked me from his Instagram acct because I made a comment about Luke , lol these guys are way too predictable, if they don’t want fans to comment then they need to stop flaunting 💩💩💩

by Anonymousreply 553January 29, 2018 11:43 AM

R552 I guess you're mostly right.

But, bear in mind that all his ex's that have bf's are open because they're not famous therefore have no reason to hide or glass closet themselves. Also, maybe some things the bf's do like deleting comments etc, they themselves decide that they should respect his privacy and act accordingly.

Besides he needs to work and hollywood is still very homophobic, they won't take to kindly to him flaunting his bf's.

R553 what did you write?

by Anonymousreply 554January 29, 2018 11:56 AM

R553 Yes, what was your comment? It's 5am in LA is Victor already awake and blocking people on IG?

by Anonymousreply 555January 29, 2018 12:08 PM

R552 Agreed. Nothing of what he does makes any sense whatsoever, SO there is no use in trying to figure him out he's just a stupid immature asshole.

by Anonymousreply 556January 29, 2018 12:18 PM

Becoming less public and more paranoid is step one in the dismissal process. It happens like clockwork. Having his boyfriends tone down their social media is just his way of letting his next guy (who he probably already has lined up) know it's not that serious with his current. Meanwhile the current has no clue since he thinks Luke's just being private for his career's sake. Some of you are so shortsighted not to recognize his Manwhore genius. Don't hate the player, hate the game.....and the fact that you can't stop paying attention to it.

by Anonymousreply 557January 29, 2018 12:52 PM

R557 Poor Turnip

by Anonymousreply 558January 29, 2018 1:10 PM

R557 victor is an actor and an actor like fuckface has fans. He can’t make the rules and if it’s good for him it should be good for the other. It’s a ‘Luke’ double standard. ITS just bulkshit like him.

by Anonymousreply 559January 29, 2018 1:10 PM

R557 oh boom 💥 we’ve started poor victor 🙄

by Anonymousreply 560January 29, 2018 1:10 PM

R551 What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 561January 29, 2018 1:20 PM

R554 Vic posted this R531 and liked Luke's pic in Sundance at the same time, loves all the attention just like Hubie.

by Anonymousreply 562January 29, 2018 1:30 PM

R553 Come on, What did your comment say?

R562 they're all the same: Mica, Hubie and now this idiot, attention seeking bitches.

by Anonymousreply 563January 29, 2018 1:51 PM

yes, and Mica, Hubbi and Victor dying to be around someone famous... although that's like a little dog....

by Anonymousreply 564January 29, 2018 1:57 PM

‘The Alienist’ Sets TNT Record For Drama Series Launch Last Monday’s launch so far has reached a cumulative 13.1M viewers in telecasts last week; TNT claims nearly half of those viewers are new to the network. TNT’s Live+35 multiplatform projection is 16 million viewers. That would make it the network’s most successful launch since 2012, of eight new dramas that have already premiered this season.

The first episode also counts among its accomplishments a record digital opening for TNT. It generated more than 4 million total minutes watched on TNT’s apps and sites, sparking more than 10 million social engagements.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565January 29, 2018 6:35 PM

Maybe luke is a little cheating and he's wrong to love, but he's great for screen... why we want he

by Anonymousreply 566January 29, 2018 7:17 PM

R564 first episode because they advertised the shit out of it. Stand out was Dakota and Daniel. Series will be boring in any case

by Anonymousreply 567January 29, 2018 9:26 PM

R567 don't be like this... the show isn't bad... the three characters have it right

by Anonymousreply 568January 30, 2018 4:32 AM

R568 I didn’t say the show was bad it was boring but dakotas character to me was best

by Anonymousreply 569January 30, 2018 5:09 AM

R569 Yes, I'll give you that one

by Anonymousreply 570January 30, 2018 5:15 AM

Don't care, haven't watched anything he's in since "the three musketeers", didn't even watch batb.

by Anonymousreply 571January 30, 2018 6:32 AM

^^^he plays in

by Anonymousreply 572January 30, 2018 6:38 AM

Anyone has a good explanation as to why Hubie is following Jon on IG? Because I can't for the life of me come up with one.

by Anonymousreply 573January 30, 2018 8:18 AM

My comment to Victor Turpin on instragram was about why he was sore due to ⛷ skiing, I said must be the Luke Evans syndrome caused by so much fornicating , for those still interested , I guess he didn’t like my comments and shut me down, lol

by Anonymousreply 574January 30, 2018 11:14 AM

R573 I understand anything. why he wants to follow Jon? After Luke was putting him "like" in the photo of the swimming pool...

by Anonymousreply 575January 30, 2018 11:54 AM

R575 i don't understand what you mean.

R574 haha "fornicating" seriously? Should have said-caused by too much fucking-plain and simple-something he would understand.

by Anonymousreply 576January 30, 2018 1:00 PM

Only I don't understand why Hubie is following Jon on IG, probably to bother Luke?

by Anonymousreply 577January 30, 2018 1:26 PM

You know what happens with vic ? he doesn't publish anything for one week

by Anonymousreply 578January 30, 2018 1:32 PM

R578 He's busy being in love and happily taken.

by Anonymousreply 579January 30, 2018 3:38 PM

I think Luke travels to different places just to have something to talk about on talk shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580January 30, 2018 3:46 PM

JAJAJAJA

by Anonymousreply 581January 30, 2018 3:54 PM

R580 - oh yeah, that's right. It wouldn't be because he loves to travel like most of us given the chance. Try again and try harder.

by Anonymousreply 582January 30, 2018 4:15 PM

He travels so much because he just cannot be alone. He can't stand being alone with himself!

by Anonymousreply 583January 30, 2018 4:35 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584January 30, 2018 4:47 PM

Can you know what is happening this to him?

by Anonymousreply 585January 30, 2018 4:51 PM

R583 so true and so sad.

[quote]They don’t know how much emotional damage they’re inflicting on themselves because they go from relationship to relationship without a break for personal reflection and space – how can you give the next person you’re with the best of you when you don’t take the time you need to heal?

by Anonymousreply 586January 30, 2018 4:59 PM

you're totally right, nice words...

by Anonymousreply 587January 30, 2018 5:04 PM

[quote] There are some people who can’t be alone and they don’t even realize it. They don’t know how much emotional damage they’re inflicting on themselves because they go from relationship to relationship without a break for personal reflection and space – how can you give the next person you’re with the best of you when you don’t take the time you need to heal?

by Anonymousreply 588January 30, 2018 5:11 PM

R588 That's BS. He doesn't need time to heal simply because these guys were/are just easy fucks and not real relationships. Both Hubie and Vic couldn't wait to be Lukie's bitches.

What "emotional damage" and crap, do you actually believe that Luke had /has any feelings for these guys?

by Anonymousreply 589January 30, 2018 6:06 PM

R582 The sarcasm just flew right over your head. Some of you really take this all too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 590January 30, 2018 6:49 PM

R590 - My apologies. The Luke hatred is so rampant on this thread that it's often hard to know when sarcasm is intended. Perhaps a "Haha", "LOL" or "insert sarcasm here" at the end of your sentence would have alerted me. Peace.

by Anonymousreply 591January 30, 2018 6:57 PM

I don't believe that it is a hatred, I don't hate him, I like him, really , but only , I'm a little disappointed

by Anonymousreply 592January 30, 2018 7:26 PM

Gee Esmeralda is really pushing him on the talk show circuit. Poor darling he feels so uncomfortable doing them yeah right. So I guess he’s permanently in LA now. I could just imagine the crap he spins to people as to why he’s always traveling. I know if NO actor that moves around like him as it’s all bull shit. A freeby to an event etc is always on his rader like the harpers bazaar thing that happens in May.

by Anonymousreply 593January 30, 2018 10:15 PM

I notice tampon stopped liking Luke’s post and slut face posts a story about shoes

by Anonymousreply 594January 30, 2018 11:16 PM

Who is Tampon!?! Tell me!!!!

by Anonymousreply 595January 30, 2018 11:34 PM

R594 If by tampon you mean vic, a pair of those shoes in lukie's story are his (see pj pic)

by Anonymousreply 596January 31, 2018 1:57 AM

R596 yes we knew that

by Anonymousreply 597January 31, 2018 2:49 AM

HA turnip, Luke’s tampon has deleted his pajama post - ooh 😮

by Anonymousreply 598January 31, 2018 3:01 AM

R598 That's because it looked like it was Lukie's cum rag.

by Anonymousreply 599January 31, 2018 8:22 AM

thread closed

by Anonymousreply 600January 31, 2018 8:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!