Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Days Of Our Lives - JJ Deveraux's Fine Ass, Thick Thighs & Hot Feet!!!

YUM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601February 19, 2018 4:18 PM

SNIFF MY PITS, FAGS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 21, 2017 7:21 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 21, 2017 7:23 AM

Wow he really is delicious.

by Anonymousreply 3December 21, 2017 2:02 PM

We're needing a new DOOL thread so I'm resurrecting this one.

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2018 11:56 PM

Thank you R4.

I'm tired of the hairy legs "jokes."

by Anonymousreply 5January 8, 2018 12:19 AM

I'm not sure how Anna is going to fit into the current storyline but it's nice to see old faces from the past.

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2018 7:12 AM

If she takes screen time away from Jen-Fil-A, I'm all for Anna.

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2018 7:52 AM

Amen, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2018 9:35 AM

Jenn makes my peen hard.

by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2018 9:40 AM

6/10. Don't really see much of an ass in that picture, and he looks overall quite small, but that's probably the appeal to pervy OP.

by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2018 9:52 AM

R10 must not watch the show. He's actually been pretty hot lately. Can't say what OP likes anout him but he's unlikely to be mistaken for a boy, which is what R10 seems to be implying.

by Anonymousreply 11January 8, 2018 10:05 AM

Just caught up with Friday's show. Only mildly surprised that Andre is in league with Vivian.

by Anonymousreply 12January 8, 2018 7:54 PM

They hinted at it when Andre and Vivian took the hair sample to the lab and Andre asked Kate to stay at the nurses' station as a lookout.

by Anonymousreply 13January 8, 2018 8:43 PM

So Stefan(o) is a sham(o)?

by Anonymousreply 14January 8, 2018 9:57 PM

Apparently, R14. But if he's a phony then I expect this to play out pretty quickly. The writers are keeping things moving along.

by Anonymousreply 15January 8, 2018 10:47 PM

Doesn't sound good for Tyler Christopher. If Stefan is a fraud there's probably no reason to keep the character around. And I agree with R15--I can't imagine them drawing out this sort of plot for months.

by Anonymousreply 16January 8, 2018 11:07 PM

Didn't think about TC. Does anyone know if he's still filming?

by Anonymousreply 17January 8, 2018 11:38 PM

As long as there is hair on his legs, TC is taping.

by Anonymousreply 18January 8, 2018 11:51 PM

Begone, Triscuit troll! Back under the bridge for you!

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2018 12:01 AM

I'll second that, R19!

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2018 12:02 AM

R17 Jason has a good rundown of the coming and going of the cast over at Daytime Royalty. Nothing about TC leaving (that we know of).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 9, 2018 12:02 AM

Never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 22January 9, 2018 12:06 AM

CS is back at work today. He said he's filming 3 episodes with 37 pages of dialogues!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 9, 2018 12:08 AM

Thanks R21!

by Anonymousreply 24January 9, 2018 12:08 AM

Not a huge fan of Stefan's moobs, which were abundantly displayed in today's episode. And what is he, 5'4"?

by Anonymousreply 25January 9, 2018 1:05 AM

Damn, CS is a hard-working boy! But if he's shooting that much it at least means Paul is still front burner in a few months.

by Anonymousreply 26January 9, 2018 1:43 AM

R26 More than a few months... they are filming JULY episodes! Hopefully, that means shirtless scenes for the summer!

by Anonymousreply 27January 9, 2018 2:36 AM

Wow, the Triscuit troll really *is* unpopular. R18 is greyed out on my screen.

by Anonymousreply 28January 9, 2018 2:57 AM

LOOL! Some dissed GW, and GW responded!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 9, 2018 3:03 AM

That's hilarious R29. Why would he do that? It makes him look (more) pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 30January 9, 2018 3:10 AM

R30 Well, he'll get some sympathy from his few fans... I really blame the show (looking at you, Greg Meng) for injecting GW into an ongoing love story in the worst way possible (by firing the actor that many fans loved).

by Anonymousreply 31January 9, 2018 3:19 AM

A friend who has no DVR texted me asking what happened on today's DOOL. I said:

[quote]Nothing much today. Abigail went to Stefan and asked for him to rehire her and Chad. Ciara decided to cover for Rafe, regarding him screwing Sami.

[quote]Abigail walked in on Stefan nude and I guess he has a big cock.

But after I wrote that, I was thinking it wasn't such a bad episode. Nothing edge of your seat exciting, but I didnt want to turn it off, either. That's a big improvement from Dena when the bad episodes were deadly dull.

by Anonymousreply 32January 9, 2018 3:37 AM

Well, R31, hating on GW is a little like giving Pia Zadora shit for The Lonely Lady. Whatever qualities there were in the source novel to make it a bestseller were totally lost in the screenplay.

As a result, the movie was the perfect (shit) storm of a bad script and an ill-conceived character being enacted by an inept actress. GW would have been a lousy Will no matter what but he certainly wasn't aided by the clown costumes wardrobe gave him, not to mention the writers having destroyed the character.

Having said all that, I'm thrilled that GW is gone forever, that there's a new head writer, and that Chandler is back.

by Anonymousreply 33January 9, 2018 4:03 AM

AZ also responded to someone dissing Dr. Dan (Shawn Christian).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 9, 2018 4:52 AM

Geez, the post AZ replied to was barely written in English. I don't think I could be that incoherent dead drunk.

by Anonymousreply 35January 9, 2018 4:59 AM

Not surprising, since Shawn (Dr Tan) is Arianne (Nichole)'s BF in real life.

by Anonymousreply 36January 9, 2018 5:03 AM

I wonder if "Dr dirty Tan" was intentional. Given the rest of the post, I'm guessing it was an unintentionally funny typo.

by Anonymousreply 37January 9, 2018 5:36 AM

It all started with this tweet about the anniversary of Dr. Dan's death. Most responses were happy he died! LOOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 9, 2018 5:47 AM

Damn, R38. That's why AZ shouldn't have defended him. Then he could just pretend not to know people were happy to see him go.

I have no problem with the actor but the character was insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 39January 9, 2018 6:11 AM

R30 I agree. It wasn't an action-packed episode but also not a bad episode in that everything that happened advanced the plot to some degree:

We learned a lttle more about Andre working with Viv. Stefan intentionally presenting dick to Abby is setting up an attraction story line (He must be impressed with it). Ciara inadvertently (?) made Rafe's situation worse as he continues to lie.

I didn't feel it was a waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 40January 9, 2018 4:32 PM

R32 and R40

What you're talking about is just the difference between good writing and lazy writing. Even mediocre writers can turn out the big moments. It takes great writers to keep the pot simmering all the time.

Every episode should be interesting, even if it's just people sitting around Ada's kitchen table drinking coffee.

by Anonymousreply 41January 9, 2018 7:10 PM

Exactly, it’s a daily show not an action movie franchise. Slow drip a bunch of storylines that may appeal to slightly diverse segments of the audience, make sure they interweave somehow, respect long-time viewers by throwing some nods to past characters and events, set up a wave that crests every Friday, extra suspense before a long weekend, it’s a marathon not a sprint.

by Anonymousreply 42January 9, 2018 7:24 PM

[quote]I'm not sure how Anna is going to fit into the current storyline but it's nice to see old faces from the past.

I'm happy to see old faces return but I have to admit I'm less than thrilled about the return of Theresa. If you're going to bring back Theresa, at least being Anne Milbauer back with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 9, 2018 8:28 PM

Anne doesn't apoear to be returning, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 44January 9, 2018 11:05 PM

Andre Khabbazi (Dr. Shah) came back today as a love interest for Jen-Fil-A. So now he and Eric are vying for her attention!!??

Oh well, something for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 45January 9, 2018 11:19 PM

Today's episode was a whiny, crybaby Frau overload, including the soon-to-be NuDivorceé, Mrs. "Sunny" Kiriakis.

by Anonymousreply 46January 9, 2018 11:39 PM

"Spoiler for Wednesday January 10:

Lani's life is turned upside down as a result of her Christmas Eve mistake."

Would a woman know so soon she's pregnant? A couple of weeks after getting fucked? (We'll ignore even that it's been like 4 days, Salem time.)

by Anonymousreply 47January 10, 2018 2:23 AM

They did a SORAS adjustment on her pregnancy. She's actually 5½ months pregnant and on desk duty.

by Anonymousreply 48January 10, 2018 2:33 AM

[quote]Slow drip a bunch of storylines that may appeal to slightly diverse segments of the audience, make sure they interweave somehow, respect long-time viewers by throwing some nods to past characters and events...

They've been doing a good job doing just this. Today really had, as R45 said, "something for everyone." In addition to some great stuff with Paul, Will, and Sonny, we had improbably-pregnant Lani and JJ, Eric and JJ, Gabi and Eli, Victor being Victor, poisoning victim Patch, the start of the dreaded Jen love triangle, and more.

by Anonymousreply 49January 10, 2018 7:30 AM

It was nice to see the Will-Paul-Sonny scenes integrated into an episode with so many other characters. At times it seems their scenes exist in their own universe, segregated from the rest of the soap.

by Anonymousreply 50January 10, 2018 7:49 AM

FCF continues to make my nether regions moist. He is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 51January 10, 2018 10:03 AM

From the link at R43:

[quote]Soaps.com reported that Lisa Rinna will be returning to “Days of our Lives” as Billie Reed in early 2018, as reported by EW. The actress was last on the NBC soap in 2013 and began taping scenes this week. Rinna currently appears on Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." Soaps.com has since learned that she'll be seen in only a handful of episodes.

Thank God. I see enough of her on RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 52January 10, 2018 10:16 AM

So Kate and Andre huh? Who would have thunk...

by Anonymousreply 53January 10, 2018 9:39 PM

So Thaao doesn’t even attempt to make Andre masculine anymore. He comes across as a big homo.

by Anonymousreply 54January 10, 2018 9:46 PM

Major continuity error today. In FOWBF’s scenes with Abby he was clean-shaven. Later in the episode with John, he had the beard. At least they built some NUsets for the international conglomerate DiMera Enterprises. No more doing business in the town square.

by Anonymousreply 55January 10, 2018 11:06 PM

So Abigail got all hot and bothered by Stefan and fucked her husband. I also didn't mind Stefan and Gabi. Loved the Lani and Kayla scenes. Seemed very old school soap opera. For those who know the history of the show Eli's situation is very similar to what happened between his Grandfather and a character named Susan which eventually lead to his Grandfather's death.

by Anonymousreply 56January 11, 2018 1:39 AM

[quote]Seemed very old school soap opera. For those who know the history of the show Eli's situation is very similar to what happened between his Grandfather and a character named Susan which eventually lead to his Grandfather's death.

Intentional? Susan Martin is old school, even for older DOOLers.

[quote]Susan Martin was originated by Denise Alexander from April 14, 1966 to February 6, 1973, when the character was written out of the show temporarily when the Days casting office hit a snag renewing Alexander's contract and the contract lapsed. ABC Daytime rushed to offer her a then-unheard of salary/perks package to join General Hospital as Lesley Webber. When Susan finally returned to Days, a new actress, Bennye Gattleys played her from April 6, 1973 to October 1, 1976.

[quote]Susan was an old high school classmate of Julie Olson, her storyline involved the first major "Days" death when her son Dickie Martin accidentally died in May 1967, which culminated into the first "Days" murder Susan kills her husband, David Martin.

by Anonymousreply 57January 11, 2018 5:31 AM

Nice to see Anna still carries her beloved Tony in that travel-sized Martini shaker/funerary urn. Cray-cray.

by Anonymousreply 58January 11, 2018 11:14 PM

The OP if the other thread is writing posts praising his own thread:

[quote]This is the official thread. The other thread: closed

[quote]I prefer this hairy legs thread. It's just so Ron and gives us inspiration.

Who gets this involved in what thread people use?

by Anonymousreply 59January 12, 2018 1:11 AM

There wouldn't be two threads to begin with if the Triscuit troll wouldn't keep trying to make the "hairy legs" thing happen. It's the oddest thing that people can take something that wasn't clever to begin with and think they can make it catch on by sheer repetition.

by Anonymousreply 60January 12, 2018 1:15 AM

I don't care that there are two threads anyway.

This one is about what's actually happening on the show.

The other one is about people who are gone from the show (Derrick, GW), people who will never appear on DOOL (Triscuit), plots that will never occur (one person has hundreds of JJ and Eric fanfic posts), and, of course, Fat Freddie "jokes."

So I'm totally cool with two threads. Except that we now have three threads, but that's another story.

by Anonymousreply 61January 12, 2018 1:44 AM

Bill addressed Beardgate

Billy Flynn‏ @billymflynn

People have been brainwashed, possessed, artificially inseminated, and walked up stairs never to be seen again, yes...beards have grown in minutes. Salem is an odd place... ; )

3:00 AM - 11 Jan 2018

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 12, 2018 6:09 AM

Billy Flynn‏ @billymflynn

It was ultimately my fault y’all...ate 3 bowls of Wheaties that morning...sorry I’m not sorry. I was just trying really hard to impress the man, the myth, the legend...John Black! Hot damn he’s hunky!!!

9:49 PM - 11 Jan 2018

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 12, 2018 6:10 AM

I want Billy’s peen inside me.

by Anonymousreply 64January 12, 2018 11:25 AM

Most likely Anna is poisoning Steve either out of revenge for the hoax of Stefano in that jail OR because of some scheme with a living Tony.

I like that Ron C revived that thread that Stefano is truly alive. Of course, Joe M is dead but maybe this is a way of somehow revealing that Anna's beloved Tony IS still alive (this IS Salem).

This can also lead to Andre's rumored death.

Ron C is using history to drive story effectively. MarDar did as well but their pace was way too slow for most viewers in 2011-2012. I hope Ron C has a long run on DAYS.

And, yes, the Lani/Eli scene was very Old School and very welcome.

by Anonymousreply 65January 12, 2018 11:26 AM

OR even better: JOHN is poisoning his buddy Steve! Stefano's Pawn is back in action!!!

by Anonymousreply 66January 12, 2018 11:27 AM

You might be able to R64 for the right price

by Anonymousreply 67January 12, 2018 12:45 PM

Someone over at one of those soap frau/psycho boards was claiming that Jen chick fil-a didn't not want share scenes with Will and Sonny because she didn't agree with their "lifestyle". Which i guess mad the mod mad who then supposedly shut down discussion and deleted the topic.

by Anonymousreply 68January 12, 2018 12:54 PM

Sort of like how Jen Fil A locked her twitter after Greg Rikaart called her out on that “free speech” crap years ago. Wonder how they’re getting along being on the same show now.

by Anonymousreply 69January 12, 2018 1:56 PM

Does Jen-Fil-A have a lot of fans? I don't think she brings much to the show and I'd love for Ben to escape again and off her in a creative way.

by Anonymousreply 70January 12, 2018 4:26 PM

Ben is coming back R70

by Anonymousreply 71January 12, 2018 4:35 PM

R70 Jen-Fil-A is alleged to have a very good Q rating

by Anonymousreply 72January 12, 2018 4:36 PM

I read in another thread, that Melissa Archer was joining the show again in March, as a new character. Is there any more info on that? Is it true?

by Anonymousreply 73January 12, 2018 5:26 PM

[quote] OR even better: JOHN is poisoning his buddy Steve! Stefano's Pawn is back in action!!!

Or even better - Paul is poisoning Patch as revenge for his fat nephew dumping Paul.

by Anonymousreply 74January 12, 2018 6:07 PM

Not Paul!!! If you want an evil LGB character, let Ben explore his bi side. As sensually as he plays the character, it wouldn't be a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 75January 12, 2018 6:53 PM

It almost looks like a new show with Gabi’s “workroom” and some actual DiMera offices. Other than the cop shop the nurse station and the pub everyone worked in that little blue room lol.

by Anonymousreply 76January 12, 2018 8:12 PM

[quote]everyone worked in that little blue room lol

It was Hope's office, Kayla's, Marlena's, Eric's, and various random rooms. They got/still get a lot of use from that one set.

by Anonymousreply 77January 12, 2018 8:48 PM

r73

what other thread

by Anonymousreply 78January 12, 2018 9:50 PM

reply 78 Hourglass lX what fools these mortals be. It was about half way through the thread. I was just wondering if it was true.

by Anonymousreply 79January 13, 2018 12:01 AM

If Andre had nine lives... How many lives has Andre gone through?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 13, 2018 1:00 AM

"I can see that your face is ravaged with grief." Best line of the year. I want more Eve versus Aunt Viv.

And look at Days with new sets. You go Days!!!

by Anonymousreply 81January 13, 2018 2:15 AM

They did over accessorize the new DiMera sets. Lots of tchokchkes all over the place. And those scenes between Stefan and Abigail were good, she was getting wetter with each scene. Lots of chemistry. And how does Lani think she's going to pass this kid off as JJ's? She's gonna tell him the truth, right?

by Anonymousreply 82January 13, 2018 2:43 AM

Lani’s gonna have a chocolate baby and JJ will be none the wiser.

by Anonymousreply 83January 13, 2018 7:50 AM

I don't know where the Stefan/Abigail thing can go. The Chabby fans would flip if she cheated.

by Anonymousreply 84January 13, 2018 5:10 PM

Damn R80. I was certain they were killing off Patch. (Maybe that was just some wishful thinking though I really can tolerate his character in small doses.)

by Anonymousreply 85January 13, 2018 5:18 PM

Lani talked & talked & talked & talked on Thursday. Like, either say you’re pregnant or say nothing and get an abortion. And then JJ’s dumb reaction Friday. She could of just handed him a baby and said “oh here, I had this while you were off dealing with your shit.”

by Anonymousreply 86January 13, 2018 5:21 PM

Salem’s finest. They can barely find the donut shop on a good day.

by Anonymousreply 87January 13, 2018 5:47 PM

Nice bump Christmas week. That Friday’s episode was over 2.5M

Total Viewers 1. Y&R 4,800,000 (+469,000/+50,000) *

2. B&B 3,771,000 (+265,000/-267,000)

3. GH 2,753,000 (+76,000/+218,,000)

4. DAYS 2,496,000 (+172,000/-51,000)

DAYS

Monday: 1.06/1,587,000 (did not count)

Tuesday: 1.79/2,544,000

Wednesday: 1.77/2,506,000

Thursday: 1.69/2,424,000

Friday: 1.78/2,509,000

by Anonymousreply 88January 13, 2018 8:30 PM

What is strange to me is that Y&R has over 2.4 million more viewers than Days, but their sets are on the same level as Days.

by Anonymousreply 89January 13, 2018 9:34 PM

Nice jump in the ratings! They are quite close to GH.

by Anonymousreply 90January 13, 2018 9:48 PM

R84 I know you're right but I'd like to see slutty Abby come back. Tyler Christopher is no E.J. but who is?

by Anonymousreply 91January 14, 2018 12:37 AM

R91 Yeah... From watching Friday's ep, I think Tyler as Stefan has some charms, and is good at flirting, but he's entirely too smug, and not really hot enough to pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 92January 14, 2018 12:44 AM

I'm going to be in the minority here but I actually think TC has more sex appeal than BF. I know Christopher is 10+ years older than Flynn but he's got something.

by Anonymousreply 93January 14, 2018 1:03 AM

I've gotten used to NuChad but at first I thought he looked just like Alfred E. Neuman. I've become accustomed to him but wouldn't call him sexy.

by Anonymousreply 94January 14, 2018 1:27 AM

Alfred E. NuMan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 14, 2018 1:43 AM

So mean.

(But I can sort of see it.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 14, 2018 1:50 AM

Billy Flynn has grown on me, but he's not who I would have cast as Chad. I think sometimes you have to take looks into consideration. There is nothing "DiMera" about this Chad.

by Anonymousreply 97January 14, 2018 3:27 AM

Another problem with a Stefan/Abigail flirtation (or more) is that they've changed Abigail's personality. I think it's within the actress's range to play seductive, sexy, slutty but it would seem out of character.

by Anonymousreply 98January 14, 2018 4:21 AM

I think Marci Miller is definitely capable of playing slutty Abby but I'm not sure how the audience would react. It seems like that's where they're going, though.

by Anonymousreply 99January 14, 2018 4:56 AM

[quote]I think it's within the actress's range to play seductive, sexy, slutty but it would seem out of character.

Is this the same character who hopped up on married EJ's cock in a DiMera gym shower?

by Anonymousreply 100January 14, 2018 5:22 AM

I think he meant out of character for the way NuAbby is written.

by Anonymousreply 101January 14, 2018 5:25 AM

From another thread...

For anyone who was still wondering about Chandler's sexuality, here he is swimming with pretty princess Zacquita.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 14, 2018 8:07 AM

Ugh, I hope Chan didn't sleep with that ho. Zac gets around.

by Anonymousreply 103January 14, 2018 8:23 AM

R102 I assume this was at pervy publicist's pool. I wonder how many other pretty boys were in attendance. With those pecs, Chandler could get any gay/bi guy into the sack, if he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 104January 14, 2018 8:38 AM

Chandler is only into women. Not men.

by Anonymousreply 105January 14, 2018 9:29 AM

I hope Zac isn't teaching Chandler how to be a yacht boy. Of course, CM doesn't have time to be a rent boy while DOOL is shooting.

by Anonymousreply 106January 14, 2018 9:31 AM

reply 78 Hourglass lX what fools these mortals be. It was about half way through the thread. I was just wondering if it was true.

—Anonymous

reply 79Last Friday at 8:01 PM

by Anonymousreply 107January 14, 2018 11:26 AM

????

by Anonymousreply 108January 14, 2018 4:15 PM

Someone said in another thread " days hourglass lX , what fools these mortals be" that Melissa Archer was joining DAYS as a new character in March. I was wondering if it was true. Or if there was anymore information.

by Anonymousreply 109January 14, 2018 7:25 PM

I couldn't really say much about her acting one way or another. I was too distracted by the stupid elephant plot and, of course, the clickable Xander.

by Anonymousreply 110January 14, 2018 9:19 PM

^^That's lickable.

Damn autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 111January 14, 2018 9:20 PM

Watching some episodes with a friend who has no DVR and I noticed a continuity error. Chad was clean-shaven in bed with Abigail on Wednesday but had regrown a beard by the time he met John in the park later.

by Anonymousreply 112January 15, 2018 2:50 AM

R112 See R62 R63 for BF's tweets about the beard.

by Anonymousreply 113January 15, 2018 3:50 AM

Who is Chick Fil A's new love interest?

by Anonymousreply 114January 15, 2018 2:20 PM

Peter Blake?

by Anonymousreply 115January 15, 2018 2:22 PM

Eric and Dr. Shah R114

by Anonymousreply 116January 15, 2018 2:33 PM

Thanks R113. I read those but didn't get it at the time.

by Anonymousreply 117January 15, 2018 4:16 PM

Eric needs more love interests. Bring on some more woman in the 30-40 range.

by Anonymousreply 118January 15, 2018 4:58 PM

Does Stefan have a barstool tan? He’s so red.

by Anonymousreply 119January 15, 2018 9:54 PM

What's a barstool tan?

by Anonymousreply 120January 15, 2018 10:17 PM

I'm glad there's more humor back. Anna with Tony's ashes in a cocktail shaker.

Andre (about John Black): The man with a thousand identities and no discernable personality.

Andre must be a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 121January 16, 2018 6:08 AM

All those verbal rounds of insults between Vivian, Kate and Andre are just delightfully witty and catty. Reminds me of some of the great exchanges between Niles and Frasier and some of their snobbish acquaintances.

by Anonymousreply 122January 16, 2018 6:15 AM

Andre: Why don't you go back to India and move into the Taj Mahal?

Vivian: The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum not a hotel, you twit.

Andre: My point exactly.

by Anonymousreply 123January 16, 2018 6:33 AM

My favorite was this one:

Vivian (To Kate): Uh... nice shoes... bunions?

by Anonymousreply 124January 16, 2018 12:28 PM

I'm loving Vivian, she's great!!

by Anonymousreply 125January 16, 2018 12:44 PM

DYKWIA is as much of a loud mouthed Frau as his Mommy. I'm surprised that he didn't run to her and blab about Lani's abortion plans. She'd have her perfect excuse to run to Eric, and spill the beans, then ask him to talk to Lani, as her spiritual advisor. And of course she'd also run to Abe, just because she's a shit stirrer.

by Anonymousreply 126January 16, 2018 6:08 PM

Abby looked pleasantly unhinged at the end of today's episode.

I think it's time to bring RSW back as Stefan's right hand man.

by Anonymousreply 127January 16, 2018 6:09 PM

Can’t wait to see Lani go all “Papa Don’t Preach” on Abe.

by Anonymousreply 128January 16, 2018 8:49 PM

Regarding humor, I know it's juvenile but it never fails to make me laugh when grandfatherly looking Victor starts spouting off to Brady about "low-rent sluts" and "greedy whores."

And, of course, calling Will "Sami Junior."

by Anonymousreply 129January 16, 2018 10:08 PM

Remember when Eve showed up at the K mansion and Victor deadpanned “Anyone order a hooker”?

by Anonymousreply 130January 16, 2018 10:24 PM

I'd love to see Lani actually do what most girls in her position would do: Hightail it to Roto-Rooter and flush her troubles down the drain.

The post-abortion fallout could provide plenty of drama. It would be worth it for Julie's scenery-chewing reaction alone: "No! NO! You bitch! You MURDERED my great-grandchild!!!"

But could you do it, even in 2018? Or would the Hausfrauen all stroke out?

by Anonymousreply 131January 17, 2018 12:19 AM

Do you think the Mexican Muderesse is going to get pregnant too by Eli’s SupaSperm?

by Anonymousreply 132January 17, 2018 1:19 AM

Speaking of her, it was nice of Kate to remind us all of Gabi’s murderesse status the other day.

by Anonymousreply 133January 17, 2018 1:24 AM

R133 Yeah, I think Kate even mentioned poor Nick by name, and chuckled that she and Gabi could handle Stefan like they handled Nick by dumping him into a river. Kate is a real sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 134January 17, 2018 1:50 AM

R134 yes, such a bizarre thing to joke about.

by Anonymousreply 135January 17, 2018 1:53 AM

I like how everyone is always calling Eve a hooker. When Vivian made that "on your knees" crack the other day it was hilarious.

Was the original Eve (Charlotte Ross) already gone by the time Vivian showed up in town? I can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 136January 17, 2018 1:54 AM

I was a little confused about that. IIRC Brady introduced them like they'd never met. Then Vivian makes a cocksucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 137January 17, 2018 2:12 AM

Eve left in 1991. Vivian arrived in 1992. So no overlap on their times in Salem. But Andre may have been filling Vivian in on happenings about town before she returned on New Years Eve.

by Anonymousreply 138January 17, 2018 4:59 AM

There's a rumor about Lani and Gabi both being pregnant with Eli's child.

by Anonymousreply 139January 17, 2018 7:56 AM

R139 This hetero Quad thing would put be to sleep to begin with. Add in the stupid baby drama, and I have to turn off the show until next week.

by Anonymousreply 140January 17, 2018 11:07 PM

It's classic soap stuff. I don't mind it if it's well done.

by Anonymousreply 141January 18, 2018 1:07 AM

Just think of tje evolution of soap societal norms, back then it’s Lani the unwed mother who would have been sent off-canvas for a year, rather than Theo.

by Anonymousreply 142January 18, 2018 3:59 AM

R142 It's not any better to be stuck with the dreary plot line and being lectured by Kayla about paternity issues. Blah. It's would be soapy if everyone weren't so earnest and well-meaning.

by Anonymousreply 143January 18, 2018 4:03 AM

Celeste is Theo's grandmother, as Abe mentioned yesterday who will go to South Africa to look after him.

But who is Theo's "half-brother"? Jett Carver? Brandon Walker?

Celeste would be perfect on Ron C's DAYS.

by Anonymousreply 144January 18, 2018 11:16 AM

Celeste son Cameron who used to date Abby 5 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 145January 18, 2018 2:28 PM

And Chad blackmailed Cameron into leaving Salem.

by Anonymousreply 146January 18, 2018 5:44 PM

Ah yes, Cameron. Med student by day, stripper by night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147January 18, 2018 5:56 PM

Celeste's son Cameron is Theo's uncle, not his half-brother.

by Anonymousreply 148January 19, 2018 12:56 AM

Well, the only half-brother he has is Brandon, Abe's son with Nicole's mother who is a doctor.

by Anonymousreply 149January 19, 2018 1:51 PM

Gay Kyler is gone. Sob.

by Anonymousreply 150January 20, 2018 1:24 AM

Get your tickets now!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 20, 2018 4:05 AM

Eric Martsolf and Greg Vaughan are "Daytime's Hottest Hunks"?

We beg to differ.

by Anonymousreply 152January 20, 2018 4:24 AM

My hottest daytime hunks are: Greg Vaughan and Robert Scott Wilson! They are gorgeous! :)

by Anonymousreply 153January 20, 2018 1:12 PM

Not many people would argue about RSW. Just think, every night some lucky boy or girl gets yo lick him from head to toe. Hope they appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 154January 20, 2018 7:24 PM

If only you knew r154

by Anonymousreply 155January 20, 2018 7:35 PM

Please spill, R155!

by Anonymousreply 156January 20, 2018 8:18 PM

These items were on a spoiler site:

[quote]- Paul is surprised by his new neighbor. - Paul and Will get chummy.

So Will is the new neighbor?

by Anonymousreply 157January 21, 2018 2:37 AM

Yes R157 and Will goes to talk to grandma Marlena about his attraction to Paul.

by Anonymousreply 158January 21, 2018 2:41 AM

Yikes, just now around to getting Friday's DOOL, spOOLed up on the reel-to-reel video recorder and already A New Lucas.

Everyone hated his old long haircut but it suited him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 21, 2018 5:22 AM

I thought Lucas looked younger with the shaggy hair but, seeing him with the new haircut, it does make him look younger. I don"t know, I like both because I like long-ish hair on guys.

by Anonymousreply 160January 21, 2018 5:32 AM

Kate also mentioned Will to Lucas. I think it would have nice to have Will in that scene, too. It's so rare to get these character together in one scene, so it's a missed opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 161January 21, 2018 5:43 AM

Fun stuff:

Vivian: I want to give him a transfer to a corner office in hell.

Stefan: You want to kill Andre.

Vivian: That feral cat has used up all of his 9 lives and I'm going to make sure Rolf or Dr Wu can't bring him back.

by Anonymousreply 162January 21, 2018 5:54 AM

Is Ron going to have Andre fake his own death. Then we find out it was Tony impersonating Andre' all this time! after that reveal the real Andre'(the psycho serial killer) returns which ends up with yet another Andre vs Tony duel to the death(semi-permanent of course).......

by Anonymousreply 163January 21, 2018 6:12 AM

R112 I noticed that too. No one gives a shit as long as the story is good enough. Chad could have been bald with a total face tattoo in the previous scene and the next scene could have worked. Provided that Ron,Sheri and Ryan give us a decent story. Which I think they have.

by Anonymousreply 164January 21, 2018 6:16 AM

R163 It seems so far that this is Andre and not Tony and that Andre will actually die. I think CB has said that she misses seeing and working with TP. What will FOWBF do now that Thaao is gone because in some interview a few years back he talked about himself as being a street tough kid who had to learn to survive being on Days when he lost mentors Alison and James due to them leaving but then Thaao came in and filled his mentor void.

by Anonymousreply 165January 21, 2018 6:48 AM

[quote]Kate also mentioned Will to Lucas. I think it would have nice to have Will in that scene, too. It's so rare to get these characters together in one scene, so it's a missed opportunity.

Will William, Lucas, and Kate have a family reunion scene at all? Has Will had one scene with Cunt-fil-A?

I'm thrilled Will is back but it doesnt seem people are too happy to have him RETURN FROM THE DEAD. That's unusual, even on a soap. Really, it's peculiar. It's scarcely been mentioned that a legacy character RETURNED FROM THE DEAD.

by Anonymousreply 166January 21, 2018 7:02 AM

A one on one scene with her r166 then no but she was in the same room as Will during the Horton Christmas tree hanging. Someone from one of those soap message boards claims she doesn't want to have any scenes with either Will or Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 167January 21, 2018 7:13 AM

Does anyone ask her why, or are all her SM platforms set to Private?

by Anonymousreply 168January 21, 2018 7:19 AM

R168 Her SM platforms as far as I know are all public. I just don't think anyone has ever asked her and whoever that person on that soap message board before their thread was deleted also said that she didn't agree with Sonny and Will's lifestyle choices.

by Anonymousreply 169January 21, 2018 7:30 AM

Friday was really bad... how could make a lead up to murder be so boring?

by Anonymousreply 170January 21, 2018 1:45 PM

I thought Friday was great!

Now we get to see flashbacks of Kate, Chad and the others finding out about André and guess who is the killer!

by Anonymousreply 171January 21, 2018 2:23 PM

[quote]Kate also mentioned Will to Lucas. I think it would have nice to have Will in that scene, too. It's so rare to get these character together in one scene, so it's a missed opportunity.

I see fans say this about a lot of shows. That certain characters aren't in scenes together or so and so is back in town or back from the dead but they haven't had a scene with XXXX.

I believe that it's all about budget and schedules and making sure that actors don't go over their guarantee. Sometimes I am just amazed that the writers can keep it all straight.

by Anonymousreply 172January 21, 2018 3:15 PM

Bryan Datillo reminds me a bit of Peter North

by Anonymousreply 173January 21, 2018 5:13 PM

Carrie's back in Feb! Hope they don't skimp on a Carrie/Will scene.

by Anonymousreply 174January 22, 2018 4:00 AM

R165 I haven't seen Thaao complain about being fired and killed again. That is a sign that he might come back as Tony. Who the hell is FOWBF?

by Anonymousreply 175January 22, 2018 4:34 AM

R175 If you know who BF is, then you know who FOWBF is.

by Anonymousreply 176January 22, 2018 4:49 AM

Future Oscar Winner Billy Flynn ("Chad")

Obviously intended humorously. Future Razzie winner seems more likely.

by Anonymousreply 177January 22, 2018 5:06 AM

Does anyone really care? #whokilledandre

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 22, 2018 5:16 AM

So the latest news is Andre is dead... Tony is not coming back. Thaao just filmed flashbacks.

by Anonymousreply 179January 22, 2018 5:40 AM

Andre and Tony have been killed several times, but they keep rising from the dead, just like Stephano.

I'm sure either Tony or Andre will be back sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 180January 22, 2018 5:50 AM

So far it doesn't look like it r180

by Anonymousreply 181January 22, 2018 5:52 AM

Give it time r181. The Phoenix rose many times. So will his son.

by Anonymousreply 182January 22, 2018 5:56 AM

R180 Well, if Thaao hasn't filmed anything and is essentially off the show, then the comeback would not happen for a while. I thought for sure with Anna back with her Tony in a urn, it would be a perfect time for Tony to come back from the dead, but Anna will be gone soon as well. It kind of feels like the idea was coming along and got nixed midway by the power that be.

by Anonymousreply 183January 22, 2018 5:56 AM

There had been rumors that someone else would be off the show after Kyler and there was a rumor that some additional money was needed to help pay for TC.

by Anonymousreply 184January 22, 2018 6:14 AM

So Thaao was sacrificed for TC?

by Anonymousreply 185January 22, 2018 7:07 AM

SOD said Chloe was going, too and I was just finally warming to her character...

by Anonymousreply 186January 22, 2018 9:42 AM

Thaao moved to Greece with his husband.

by Anonymousreply 187January 22, 2018 11:23 AM

Chloe is leaving for her maternity leave. I read that she was only gone for a month, so she'll be back.

by Anonymousreply 188January 22, 2018 12:06 PM

R188 That's good, I was starting to like her, too.

by Anonymousreply 189January 22, 2018 9:09 PM

Guy Wilson looks like a Muppet crossed with a butch lesbian and one of the missing Mumfords of Mumford and son, with a little dried Ed Sheeran cum mixed in.

by Anonymousreply 190January 22, 2018 9:11 PM

R187 I think she's in LA right now. His husband? When did she get married?

R180 Thaao hinted at a resurrection on his twitter account. One never knows with Days......

by Anonymousreply 191January 22, 2018 9:25 PM

R191 When did Thaao become a she?

by Anonymousreply 192January 22, 2018 10:51 PM

In the official DAYS Facebook page they posted about DAYS being nominated for a GLAAD media award and the fraus are looking their shit. Calling it sick and disgusting and pushing an agenda etc

Women REALLY hate seeing two men together and seem jealous of male homosexuality/bonding

by Anonymousreply 193January 22, 2018 11:33 PM

The bigots are a loud minority, not the majority. Otherwise Will would still be dead.

by Anonymousreply 194January 22, 2018 11:42 PM

Andre's Dimera Office?

by Anonymousreply 195January 22, 2018 11:53 PM

R194 they also seem old as fuck according to their Facebook pics

What I don't get is if you want to watch "morald" and "values" then WHY ARE YOU WATCHING A SOAP OPERA which definition alone is all about scandal and immorality

These fraus are fucking stupid!

by Anonymousreply 196January 22, 2018 11:54 PM

Those bigots on Facebook are part of the reason why Will was nearly killed in the first place along with help from the internet trolls who asshole Dena used to help bolster her case in getting rid of Will and eventually removing any traces gayness from the show except for TP and FOWBF camp by claiming that their lies and were the majority opinion. Ironically many of them seem to love Rape,Jarlena,despise Sami and hated Aiden. To them because Will cheated he should be dead but when confronted about John fucking Marlena on the conference table they say that its different(not the nasty gay sex and gays who were ruining their shows).

by Anonymousreply 197January 23, 2018 12:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198January 23, 2018 12:23 AM

Those One Million Fraus can cool their jets, that GLAAD award will likely go to B&B since they have a T story line.

by Anonymousreply 199January 23, 2018 1:53 AM

R199 But Days resurrected a gay character from (apparent) death! Who's done that before? That's got to be worth an award.

by Anonymousreply 200January 23, 2018 2:06 AM

r151 So is it going to be a live flip fuck show? Bondage? Audience participation?

by Anonymousreply 201January 23, 2018 3:08 AM

R192 She has always been an empress honey. Catch up now will you?

R198 Hasn't Anna DiMera been the queen of all fag hags? She has been fabulous at her job.

by Anonymousreply 202January 23, 2018 4:10 AM

So John is poisoning Patch? How odd.

by Anonymousreply 203January 23, 2018 7:32 PM

💀 So why is John poisoning Steve ?

by Anonymousreply 204January 23, 2018 9:04 PM

R199 Bold already won for their T story last year (when it was the only nominee in the category) for what aired in 2016. And while I wouldn't necessarily think their judging panel pays all that much attention to these daytime soaps throughout the course of the year, I think the overall consensus among those who do is that Bold hasn't really followed-up with much of a storyline for Maya during 2017.

In Queen Logan's November 2017 interview with Bradley Bell, he asked him about this, and the answer was phrased with past tense and nothing substantive for the future.

[quote] Logan: There’s a bigger Maya issue we should address—namely that she’s been pushed to the back burner and lot of fans are unhappy about it. She’s a landmark LGBTQ character and one of your crowning achievements. What gives?

{quote] Bell: We’ve come up with probably 20 [story] ideas but haven’t found the right one. We got great story out of Maya being transgender, and now she has transitioned into a happily married woman with a child and a wonderful life who has been accepted completely. That’s a great flag for her to carry until the next big story comes along—and I’m proud of it. The ultimate triumph is that she fits right in with everyone else.

At least, with Days, you've got three gay characters, played by contract actors who are on regularly and not only involved in a relationship triangle, but interact in other stories as well. They get a lot of airplay. And even though, Y&R has stumbled on their questioning-lesbian storyline, the scenes Camryn Grimes had with Sharon Case and so-called "gay icon" Greg Rikaart were widely applauded. If Y&R won just for those, I wouldn't be all that surprised.

by Anonymousreply 205January 23, 2018 9:26 PM

B&B has already been teeing up Maya next storyline which is possible love triangle.

It looks like Vivian will only be on for 3 months.

by Anonymousreply 206January 23, 2018 9:37 PM

R206 If B&B follows through, then they can win for 2018, next year.

by Anonymousreply 207January 23, 2018 9:46 PM

Theresa returns in May and Anna supposedly leaves sometime in February.

by Anonymousreply 208January 23, 2018 9:58 PM

Is Melissa Archer returning to the show?

by Anonymousreply 209January 24, 2018 1:02 AM

it seemed like freddie just came back from his mexico vacation when shooting this. cheap booze?

by Anonymousreply 210January 24, 2018 4:00 AM

Melissa Archer is a new character arriving in the next few months, yes.

I'm distraught about Louise Sorel only being on for 3 months as mentioned above. Boo!

No Anna or Vivian? Who will make all of those bitchy cracks once they're gone? Brady?

by Anonymousreply 211January 24, 2018 11:21 AM

Brady & Victor are both pretty snarky.

by Anonymousreply 212January 24, 2018 11:57 AM

Melissa Archer is a new character arriving in the next few months, yes. I'm distraught about Louise Sorel only being on for 3 months as mentioned above. Boo! No Anna or Vivian? Who will make all of those bitchy cracks once they're gone? Brady? —Anonymous

THANK YOU for answering! I'm so excited that Melissa Archer is returning!! I don't suppose you have any details on her character? :) I can't believe it hasn't been spoiled by anyone yet. Seeing as they tape 6 months ahead.

I agree about LS. She will be missed that's for sure. She brings so much to the show. She's great!

by Anonymousreply 213January 24, 2018 12:27 PM

Good stuff today. Sonny again had some spark when dealing with Brady. Really cute scenes with Paul beginning to warm to Will. Loved seeing this side of Paul, geeking out to "Tokyo Fab." Inexplicable story with Steve and John...interested to see how that plays out.

by Anonymousreply 214January 24, 2018 6:23 PM

John’s probably doing it under some weird Vivian hypnotic control. If Steve lands in the hospital I wonder if Adrienne will stop for a visit, haven’t seen her in a while.

The whole Brady pissed off at Sonny because he dumped his newfound brother Paul was strange. Then again most of Brady is strange these days.

Couldn’t really see well, did they photoshop Chambo’s face over Strudel’s on that wedding photo, or did they shoot a new one?

by Anonymousreply 215January 24, 2018 6:31 PM

[quote]Couldn’t really see well, did they photoshop Chambo’s face over Strudel’s on that wedding photo, or did they shoot a new one?

That's funny, it didn't even occur to me to look. Chandler's return has completely wiped away any bad taste in my mouth left from that stale pastry.

by Anonymousreply 216January 24, 2018 9:55 PM

Paul: I am not coming inside your room. LMAO But you'll be coming inside his xxx soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 217January 25, 2018 12:00 AM

Chandler's face was added to the wedding photo, yes.

by Anonymousreply 218January 25, 2018 12:09 AM

R218 Added very clumsily, to hilarious effect. The amnesia gets very meta whenever Chambo Will says he doesn't remember events that happened to Strudel Will.

by Anonymousreply 219January 25, 2018 12:20 AM

It’s like receiving his 3rd Emmy all over again.

by Anonymousreply 220January 25, 2018 12:37 AM

I liked the Will and Paul scenes, they were cute.

by Anonymousreply 221January 25, 2018 12:59 PM

Strudel had that ugly mole on his face. Gross!

by Anonymousreply 222January 25, 2018 1:57 PM

Does Tyler Christopher's mole bother you too?

by Anonymousreply 223January 25, 2018 2:31 PM

R222 The mole was the least of Strudel's problems.

by Anonymousreply 224January 25, 2018 2:50 PM

R223 No because he's hot!

by Anonymousreply 225January 25, 2018 4:06 PM

reply 225

I agree! He is a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 226January 25, 2018 4:16 PM

Why is R222 no longer visible?

by Anonymousreply 227January 25, 2018 4:45 PM

Daytime Emmy Pre-Noms are out. The final nominees will come from this list. Representing DOOL:

OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTRESS - Judi Evans (Adrienne/Bonnie), Mary Beth Evans (Kayla), Marci Miller (Abby).

OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTOR - Billy Flynn (Chad), Galen Gering (Rafe), Eric Martsolf (Brady), Stephen Nichols (Steve), James Reynolds (Abe).

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS - Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe), Eileen Davidson (Susan/Kristen/Sister Mary Moira), Susan Seaforth Hayes IJulie), Ari Zucker (Nicole).

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR - Chandler Massey (Will), Greg Vaughan (Eric).

OUTSTANDING YOUNGER ACTRESS - Olivia Rose Keegan (Claire), Victoria Konefal (NuCiara), Page Searcy (Jade).

OUTSTANDING YOUNGER ACTOR - Lucas Adams (Tripp), James Lastovic (Joey), Casey Moss (JJ).

Sharon Case, as Sharon Newman “The Young and the Restless,” CBS

Eileen Davidson, as Ashley Abbott “The Young and the Restless,” CBS

Melissa Claire Egan, as Chelsea Newman “The Young and the Restless,” CBS

Judi Evans, as Adrienne Kiriakis/Bonnie Lockhart “Days of Our Lives,” NBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228January 25, 2018 9:02 PM

Everybody thought Bryan Dattilo would get a pre-nom. Did he not submit?

by Anonymousreply 229January 25, 2018 9:45 PM

R229 He must have since Ron himself tweeted Bryan should have been on the list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 25, 2018 10:59 PM

Somewhere I read that Will is being written out. Anyone know if Sonny and Paul getting back together is the reason?

by Anonymousreply 231January 25, 2018 11:05 PM

R231 Doesn't sound right, since it's FCF and CS's contracts that are up for renewal soon. Chambo, on the other hand, seems safe for a year or two, as long as the show itself is renewed.

by Anonymousreply 232January 25, 2018 11:10 PM

Chandler's contract is supposedly until May 2019.

Of course, maybe he was smart this time, and told his agent to negotiate a special 'out' clause in case he gets the urge to obtain a degree in Cantonese.

by Anonymousreply 233January 25, 2018 11:44 PM

R233 He can learn Japanese from CS for free by staying on the show! ;D

by Anonymousreply 234January 25, 2018 11:46 PM

There was some funny dialogue between Paul and Will about whether he understands Japanese lyrics yesterday. Wonder if that was Ron being cheeky.

by Anonymousreply 235January 25, 2018 11:50 PM

R235 I really think Ron must write all the Will scene himself. The dialogues are snappier and more direct than the other parts of the show. Compare the Horita scene to the repetitive huffing and puffing in the Sonny/Brady/Eve scene that amounted to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 236January 26, 2018 12:06 AM

Cheeky Ron should have had Will tell Paul that the only thing he knows how to say in Japanese is:

Irete hoshī !

by Anonymousreply 237January 26, 2018 12:21 AM

Claire and Jade getting pre-noms for Younger Actress must be a joke! Talk about scraping bottom of the barrel.

by Anonymousreply 238January 26, 2018 1:53 AM

R238 These days there are so few actors and actresses who qualify for the younger actor/actress categories (age 25 and under) that they beg people to submit. It's also why they don't eliminate any of them in a second round. At the bottom of the NATAS press release it says: "Please note that this release also contains the names of the entrants for the Younger Actor and Actress categories, who will proceed directly to the Blue Ribbon Round."

It's also why when they had that Daytime Emmy panel making rule changes a few years there were some members who wanted to do away with the Younger Actor and Actress awards altogether. That didn't happen, but this is what we're left with. (As you put it, "scraping the bottom of the barrel.") I think they should compromise and just have one award for called "Young Performer" that includes both boys and girls. That's how the Guest Performer award works.

by Anonymousreply 239January 26, 2018 2:32 AM

Many higher status actors in the past didn't want or see the need for having a Daytime Emmys and thought it to be an unnecessary waste of time and resources.

by Anonymousreply 240January 26, 2018 4:16 AM

I wonder why they didn’t pre-nom the girls who play Ari, or Tater Tot while they’re at it.

by Anonymousreply 241January 26, 2018 7:33 AM

LOOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 26, 2018 4:08 PM

I still miss Lauren Bowles. They should have over-dressed, over-tressed, and over applied the face paint, and brought her back as NuOldNu Ciara.

by Anonymousreply 243January 26, 2018 5:09 PM

Why didn't they just give Steve a monocle ?

Or a giant magnifying glass ?

by Anonymousreply 244January 26, 2018 5:11 PM

R244 or even just a contact lens?

I guess this is funnier, though.

by Anonymousreply 245January 26, 2018 5:34 PM

R241 - They probably have more scenes to choose from than NuNuCiara who was played in 12 whole episodes during 2017. Even if you looped all her scenes together, it's probably less than 20 minutes .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 246January 26, 2018 8:07 PM

r243

any current pics?

by Anonymousreply 247January 26, 2018 9:15 PM

SPOILERS in two weeks: What new line of work should JJ go into? Stripping? Go go dancing? And Will goes and confronts John... hasn't he learned his lesson from his first death?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248January 27, 2018 4:29 AM

R247 I'm not R243, but coincidentally, Miss Boles, ran into Galen Gering and put this photo up today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249January 27, 2018 4:35 AM

And many followers were wishing her a happy birthday (14th) when she put this pic up on December 4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250January 27, 2018 4:38 AM

Who the fuck releases these spoilers to random sites or Twitter posters? They're most often correct so I don't understand. it. No one is paying them...What do they get from it, I don't get it.

Who knows? Perhaps some DOOL interns feed this...

by Anonymousreply 251January 27, 2018 6:24 AM

I love clean shaven J.J., but his currently-hairy chest perfectly sets off his pert suckable nipples.

by Anonymousreply 252January 27, 2018 7:39 AM

I loved old Ciara but they would have to de soras her now... she looks too young

by Anonymousreply 253January 27, 2018 12:11 PM

Galen looks really good in that photo above. More natural.

by Anonymousreply 254January 27, 2018 1:48 PM

I like GG with hus scruffy look.

by Anonymousreply 255January 27, 2018 1:55 PM

Galen makes my peen hard.

by Anonymousreply 256January 27, 2018 2:31 PM

I love clean shaven J.J., but his currently-hairy chest perfectly sets off his pert, suckable nipples.

by Anonymousreply 257January 28, 2018 8:07 PM

Wish JJ had more of a personality... He is just written so bland.

by Anonymousreply 258January 28, 2018 8:14 PM

Thursday February 8:

Will and Paul spy on John and discover his unsettling plans.

Friday February 9:

Will confronts John with his deadly secret.

by Anonymousreply 259January 29, 2018 3:28 PM

Opinion piece on DOOL:

[bold]With friends like him, who needs enemies?" - Steve[/bold]

Why is John poisoning Steve? Is he brainwashed again? Is he being forced into drugging Steve? He almost came clean at one point. Is Steve the one who has the issue? This is an intriguing storyline for John but can’t we also have a balance of seeing him with Marlena, at home, watching Netflix and snuggling, joking about what a terrible cook she is or something?

[bold]Brady's bizarre behaviour.[/bold]

Brady playing with Eve by “joking” that he killed Andre was peculiar to say the least. He was pretty convincing - great poker face. But when Sonny eavesdropped and thought it was real (was it?), Brady treated him like garbage under his feet. For no real reason. Arguing for the sake of arguing is as boring as it gets.

[bold]Flirty Will.[/bold]

It's a shame he's not seen that often. I'm digging flirtatious Will moving into Martin House with everyone else his age, and am interested in seeing where he and Paul will go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 29, 2018 4:04 PM

Thursday February 8:

Will and Paul spy on John ... so Will takes the opportunity to rub his raging boner up against Paul's muscular thigh for some quick blue jeans frot.

Friday February 9:

Will confronts John with his deadly secret .. but he manages to escape and run home to present hole to Paul who offers Will protection.

by Anonymousreply 261January 29, 2018 8:08 PM

2261, That was so funny & stupid I coughed up phlegm (I’ve been sick...)

by Anonymousreply 262January 29, 2018 9:09 PM

What plot twist could this be? Andre comes back as a Zombie to eat their brains?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263January 30, 2018 1:25 AM

Will reading the inscription in the Maurice book "gifted" from Sonny - "I found the man I was destined to be with, all the days of my life" - LOL Ron you're too funny, keep it up.

by Anonymousreply 264January 30, 2018 5:25 PM

Sad Sack Sonny. .. uhhh .. Isn't he the one who started divorce proceedings, or at least took the first step in filing for legal separation a couple years ago and ran off to Paris, basically giving up on his marriage and deserting Arianna in the process?

by Anonymousreply 265January 30, 2018 9:12 PM

R264 So that didn't really occur during the Strudel WIll's days? Sonny giving Will the book and writing the inscription... It's all Ron's retcon?

by Anonymousreply 266January 30, 2018 9:20 PM

R266 I don't know about the inscription, but Sonny actually did give Will that book back on Valentines Day 2014.

by Anonymousreply 267January 30, 2018 9:46 PM

Seeing Will lying on his bed reading Maurice like it was the Gay Bible was cute.

by Anonymousreply 268January 30, 2018 9:49 PM

Will is fantasizing that Paul climbs up a ladder and into his bed like Scudder does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269January 30, 2018 11:04 PM

R269 that was my first gay love scene in a movie, I think, as opposed to just a sex scene. Sadly, I've never seen it on a big screen.

by Anonymousreply 270January 31, 2018 8:10 AM

R266 / R267 Sonny did give the book to Will on Valentine's Day in 2014, but there was no mention of inscription in that episode, I think Ron added that twist. Just thought it was cheeky to throw in the show title in the inscription

by Anonymousreply 271January 31, 2018 5:31 PM

Damn, Sonny looked so bloated today in his scene with Eve. I was surprised Eve didn't say maybe Will wanted a divorce because Sonny was so out of shape.

by Anonymousreply 272February 1, 2018 6:23 AM

Sonny will have to find a naive, 18-year old twink looking for a hairy, chubby older man w/ money.

by Anonymousreply 273February 1, 2018 6:16 PM

Apparently Hattie returns soon - given Will doesn’t remember her and people probably didn’t bother telling him yet, that could make for some interesting and even funny scenes if he truly thinks it’s the grandma he adores and worships.

by Anonymousreply 274February 1, 2018 7:38 PM

R272 And yet "Sonny" looks better than all the Fat Freddie trolls, covered in Cheeto dust and spilled Pepsi.

by Anonymousreply 275February 1, 2018 8:07 PM

Freddie is still so hot. He can jizz in me anytime!

by Anonymousreply 276February 1, 2018 8:17 PM

It seems there's a rumor of possible casting cuts.

by Anonymousreply 277February 1, 2018 8:27 PM

Sonny should look into expanding Titan's pron production into gay pron. He'd then have ready-access to the casting couch.

by Anonymousreply 278February 1, 2018 8:40 PM

It seems there's a rumor of possible casting cuts.

Any idea on who will be cut? Are they cutting to bring in new characters?

by Anonymousreply 279February 1, 2018 8:49 PM

The "rumors" are suppositions that NBC will make cast cuts a condition of renewal.

by Anonymousreply 280February 1, 2018 9:01 PM

Let me amend that -- fans are speculating that cost cuts will be required to earn renewal and the only "fat" the show has left to cut is in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 281February 1, 2018 9:04 PM

If the cast cutting rumors are true, the sad thing is that they would most likely cut the vets back. And keep of get younger characters in their 20s. Personally, I hope they get more men and women in their 30-40 range. They are the people I'm most interested in.

by Anonymousreply 282February 1, 2018 11:53 PM

Bye bye Dee Hall.

by Anonymousreply 283February 2, 2018 1:41 AM

DId these rumours come from a legitimate source? How did they start?

by Anonymousreply 284February 2, 2018 1:46 AM

I don't think so R283 because I think there was a rumor that came out saying that Dee found out what Alison was making for her return and then demanded that she be paid more money or that she would leave the show. Dee was alleged to have been paid more but it in the end cost several staff people on the show their jobs just so they could pay Dee.

by Anonymousreply 285February 2, 2018 2:03 AM

R277, R280, and R281 is where I saw it first, about the casting cuts. I haven't seen it anywhere else. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

by Anonymousreply 286February 2, 2018 11:27 AM

What's happening with this shady John? Marlena will kill John herself if he actually hurts Will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287February 2, 2018 12:07 PM

[quote]DId these rumours come from a legitimate source? How did they start?

DL DOOL threads get a lot of so-called "rumors" you'll never see anywhere else.

My favorite ones were about Freddie Smith being drunk at work, a situation that wouldn't be tolerated on any soap, much less one with the tight filming schedule of Days.

by Anonymousreply 288February 2, 2018 8:29 PM

Christie Clark is morphing into Vera Miles.

by Anonymousreply 289February 2, 2018 10:35 PM

Next week, Will gets himself into hot water... again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290February 3, 2018 7:10 AM

The only hot water Will needs to get into is a steamy shower with Paul.

by Anonymousreply 291February 3, 2018 4:37 PM

Weird place to end the show on Friday in the middle of an argument.... Anna is such a FRAU with her insults and dirty looks! How did they even catch Hattie, and suddenly she was back in her prison garb again at the station.

by Anonymousreply 292February 4, 2018 6:38 AM

I love Anna, LOL ... long live the frau!

If DOOL needs to cut people from their cast to save money I suggest they start with Sonny and Ms. Chick-Fil-A

by Anonymousreply 293February 4, 2018 6:57 AM

Friday's episode was great. So much fun. Hattie is a mess. Loved it when she called Vivian, Cruella.

by Anonymousreply 294February 4, 2018 7:03 AM

Why couldn't they let Anna and Hattie duke it out? At least some bitch slapping!

by Anonymousreply 295February 4, 2018 7:08 AM

I also liked the contrast between Kate's weepy goodbye to Andre and Abby's simple "bye, thanks". It would be almost dismissive and crass if not for the way the words were delivered.

by Anonymousreply 296February 4, 2018 7:16 AM

[quote]I love Anna, LOL

Anna and Vivian are the only characters/actors who have any life to them whatsoever. So of course they're just short term.

by Anonymousreply 297February 4, 2018 12:51 PM

I love Vivian! When she fell into the coffin... I died! "I've been assaulted by a corpse!" She's great. It was also the first time I enjoyed Hattie. She was good too. The whole show was good. A good start to sweeps, I'd say.

by Anonymousreply 298February 4, 2018 4:53 PM

I'm not sure I could deal with Anna long-term, but her presence makes them write Roman in an almost interesting manner. And they always need one or two almost-cartoony characters for comic relief, a la Anne Milbauer.

by Anonymousreply 299February 4, 2018 5:01 PM

Anna doesn't have to be written so cartoony. She was a quirky yet compelling character in the 80s, first as a troublemaker, then as a romantic heroine. Hunley's an Emmy winner for good reason.

by Anonymousreply 300February 4, 2018 5:35 PM

I felt so strange to see Anna and Will in the same room!

by Anonymousreply 301February 4, 2018 6:02 PM

Why? R301

by Anonymousreply 302February 4, 2018 7:21 PM

I think Anna is being written just fine. She was always quirky and it has been established that she went off the deep end when Tony died.

by Anonymousreply 303February 4, 2018 7:25 PM

R292 Hattie had her prison shirt on underneath the black coat.

by Anonymousreply 304February 4, 2018 7:31 PM

R302 Because while the characters Anna and Will are linked through Roman and Carrie, they don't really have any direct connection or relationship.

by Anonymousreply 305February 4, 2018 9:06 PM

Anna vs. Hattie or rather, TIired Skank vs. Creepy Clone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306February 5, 2018 5:58 AM

R281 and R282 The direction will to have more people recurring and be on a non contract basis. That is the direction that soaps are going in and Days will be as well.

by Anonymousreply 307February 5, 2018 6:38 AM

LOL... There was a hairstyle continuity issue last Monday, and DYKWIA is making fun of the strangle hair style JJ got in the middle of that episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308February 5, 2018 8:45 AM

To me, it doesn't matter if an actor is on contract or recurring as long as I get to see a favorite character from time to time. Primetime has always used that model of a core set of characters with a bunch of recurring characters. For me, it's important that the show stay on the air and I'm on board with almost everything that they have to do to make the budget work, as long as they don't have to resort to Peapack. They can use and reuse that blue room all they want , as long as they don't take the show out of the studio.

by Anonymousreply 309February 5, 2018 12:48 PM

The Hayes', John Aniston, Wally Kurth and Judi Evans are already on recurring. They could easily move Suzanne Rogers and Josh Taylor to that category, though their guarantees are so low I don't know that it would matter much. Would they move Deidre Hall to recurring? Would she accept it? She and Kristian Alfonso are the big earners among the cast -- though they don't make anything close to what they used to.

by Anonymousreply 310February 5, 2018 1:01 PM

R307 Being on recurring means that they can be on other shows, right, like Wally Kurth does? I do wonder if the big stars would go for it though. DH,DH,KA,MBE,SN,SR,MR. I wonder if Melissa Reeves has been asked. It seems like she is barely on, and being paired with GV you would think she/they would be on more.

by Anonymousreply 311February 5, 2018 1:08 PM

Given Ron C.'s apparent lack of interest in them, I'd say Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans will just be let go. Greg Vaughan, too. Melissa Reeves will go to recurring and just be trotted out occasionally to assume the Frances Reid talk-to mantle -- no more love interests (or story) for her.

by Anonymousreply 312February 5, 2018 1:12 PM

The person that is dropping about DAYS putting people on recurring, are you the same person that said Melissa Archer was joining the show soon? If so, can you give any details as to her character, who she is being brought on for, or when it will be announced?

by Anonymousreply 313February 5, 2018 1:13 PM

R312 I'm not sure about Greg Vaughan. When RC was brought in as the writer, he sounded very excited about writing for Eric, maybe GV didn't like the direction he was taking him?

by Anonymousreply 314February 5, 2018 1:16 PM

Melissa Archer is back for one episode.

by Anonymousreply 315February 5, 2018 1:16 PM

R315 That's all! Like the Halloween episode? That sucks!!!

by Anonymousreply 316February 5, 2018 1:19 PM

I read that Suzanne Rogers has a deal where she doesn't have a guarantee and they use her whenever they need her, but she is on contract for the health benefits. I'm not sure what the difference between Sony health benefits and SAG health benefits are, but maybe she needs both to supplement each other or something. They also probably keep her on contract because she has the most seniority.

[quote]Would they move Deidre Hall to recurring?

They fired her once. And when she returned, Dee didn't get her special "And" credit. So I think Dee's days as "most favored" are behind her. I hate to say this, because I love the character, but the Jennifer character isn't working. They should find a way to bring back Ashford and make them the new Tom and Alice or just have Jennifer go live with Bill in Africa.

To be completely honest, I think GV and MR are so boring because both actors are way into Jesus in real life and won't play certain stories.

[quote]Being on recurring means that they can be on other shows, right, like Wally Kurth does?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 317February 5, 2018 1:19 PM

To be completely honest, I think GV and MR are so boring because both actors are way into Jesus in real life and won't play certain stories

I suppose that could be true, but when they were drunk and drugged up they were interesting.

There are several actors that are way into Jesus in real life (Melissa Archer and Jen Lilly come to mind) and they play interesting even bad characters. GV and MR needs to get over it and do their jobs......act!!

by Anonymousreply 318February 5, 2018 1:27 PM

[quote]I think GV and MR are so boring because both actors are way into Jesus in real life and won't play certain stories

No, it's because their contract guarantees and the block taping the show employs totally kills any momentum for their story.

by Anonymousreply 319February 5, 2018 2:18 PM

R319 that makes sense. Personally, I don't like Eric and Jennifer together, but their fans get totally screwed by the way they tape and their guarantees. It sounds like it might get worse instead of better. :(

by Anonymousreply 320February 5, 2018 2:49 PM

Could you explain block taping. I thought Days shot by set, like GH.

by Anonymousreply 321February 5, 2018 5:19 PM

R315 I'm sad about this. I thought someone said MA was going to be back as a new character, meaning full time. Another reason not to get too excited about the show.

by Anonymousreply 322February 5, 2018 5:29 PM

R321, I'm curious as well. If they're doing episode-by-episode, how wuld they handle the back-to-back blue room scenes, for example?

by Anonymousreply 323February 5, 2018 5:44 PM

(would)

by Anonymousreply 324February 5, 2018 5:47 PM

JJ's acting like a real Frau over a kid that most likely isn't his.

And Jennifer will be so relieved that her son isn't the father of the bastard child. After all, in Jennifer's world, her son would never sleep with a woman before marriage, let alone be the father of a baby born out of wedlock.

by Anonymousreply 325February 5, 2018 5:56 PM

R325 So Church Lady Jenn expects JJ to stay a virgin until marriage? LOL

by Anonymousreply 326February 5, 2018 5:58 PM

Do you mean the same Jennifer who got her box banged out in a cave? On a game show set? On the hood of a car at the airport? All before she was married.

by Anonymousreply 327February 5, 2018 6:03 PM

JJ is no virgin.

by Anonymousreply 328February 5, 2018 6:22 PM

R328 But JJ was so stoned back then that he doesn't remember Rory doing all those naughty things to me.

by Anonymousreply 329February 5, 2018 6:48 PM

Rory needs to come back.

by Anonymousreply 330February 5, 2018 6:52 PM

Rory needs to come... In JJ.

by Anonymousreply 331February 5, 2018 6:55 PM

I don't think Rory's legs aren't hairy enough to rate even a guest appearance.

But he's kinda cute with his new haircut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332February 5, 2018 7:02 PM

Greg V has the hairy legs, so he’s safe.

by Anonymousreply 333February 5, 2018 7:25 PM

R333 His legs may be hot and hairy, but at age 44, he's no twink, twunk, or cub. .. Ron has his fill of furry daddy legs at home.

by Anonymousreply 334February 5, 2018 8:21 PM

I agree about Jennifer and Eric being boring as hell. The only time they as a couple were interesting is when both were addicted to drugs and booze. And they were fascinating during that brief storyline. Unfortunately, Days had just done the same storyline of two addicts in love with Brady and Teresa, so I guess they didn't want to go there again. However, as far as addict couples go, Jen and Eric were so much more interesting than Brady and Teresa were.

by Anonymousreply 335February 5, 2018 8:52 PM

The story waiting to happen is ...

When JJ discovers he's not Lani's baby daddy, he becomes an emotional mess, so Eric seeks to "comfort" him, and Jenn walks in on her boyfriend and son having sex.

by Anonymousreply 336February 5, 2018 10:09 PM

When does hairy legs Trischitta start airing?

by Anonymousreply 337February 5, 2018 10:18 PM

Pain pill addict Jenn-Fil-A was ok, except for the fact she was sauntering around in heels and hiding her pills in the top header of the living room drapes. All while apparently suffering from excruciating back pain...

by Anonymousreply 338February 6, 2018 1:41 AM

LMAO Hattie: YOU CHOKED!

by Anonymousreply 339February 6, 2018 4:46 AM

Oh r325 What about when JJ was fucking Eve behind his gf Paige and Jennifer's backs.

by Anonymousreply 340February 6, 2018 6:09 AM

Ah yes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341February 6, 2018 3:02 PM

Does EMT training last longer than cop college in Salem? Didn’t feel like JumpstreetJJ had spent 6 months before graduating.

by Anonymousreply 342February 6, 2018 6:12 PM

R342 It depends on what state one is in. But the U.S. Occupational Handbook says licensed EMT programs typically run between 150 and 400 hours of instruction. So he could be in his cute little EMT uniform in a couple of months. .. lol! .. Becoming a paramedic is far more involved: around 1200 hours of instruction, possibly a two-year college degree.

Who wants Jumpstreet to practice CPR on them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 6, 2018 7:13 PM

Why don’t they just make JJ a doctor like his Grandpa and Uncle Mike. He could go through that Rick Bauer excellerated program.

by Anonymousreply 344February 6, 2018 8:05 PM

R344 Did JJ even finish college?

by Anonymousreply 345February 6, 2018 9:23 PM

JJ should become a "physical therapist." .. While in training, he can give full body massages on an in-call, out-call, and overnight basis. .. This could also offer him some exciting travel experiences.

by Anonymousreply 346February 6, 2018 9:25 PM

I don't think so R345 sometime after the murder of Paige I think he eventually just stopped going.

by Anonymousreply 347February 6, 2018 10:06 PM

Does anyone think Lani will have a miscarriage?

by Anonymousreply 348February 7, 2018 1:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349February 7, 2018 2:41 AM

The Triscuit troll has AN ENTIRE THREAD to discuss his idiotic obsession about hairy legs.

Please let us have one thread free of your bizarre fixation.

by Anonymousreply 350February 7, 2018 3:02 AM

Is this the new thread? I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 351February 7, 2018 5:49 PM

I guess this is the active one, so I'm gonna post what I said in the other thread. I'm so glad I decided to catch up on this storyline. It's so fucking good. Will and Paul have amazing chemistry. They make one HOT couple! I hope Will never gets back with Sonny, Will is way out of his league. Will and Paul are a much more realistic couple. Horita ftw! BTW, I'm loving Amnesia Will, he's much more fun than the boring old Will before he "died". Slutty Will trying to get with Paul is gold.

by Anonymousreply 352February 7, 2018 5:50 PM

[Quote]It's a shame he's not seen that often. I'm digging flirtatious Will moving into Martin House with everyone else his age, and am interested in seeing where he and Paul will go.

YAAAS Slutty Will ftw!

by Anonymousreply 353February 7, 2018 5:55 PM

I like Will and Paul.

by Anonymousreply 354February 7, 2018 6:07 PM

They are bringing back Bella!!! They bringing back the Face of the 90s contest!!!! This is so awesome. And how cute is Trip. This showing is doing almost everything right.

by Anonymousreply 355February 8, 2018 3:04 AM

Dee Dee Halls submitted her name for the emmys and didn’t even get a pre nomination. Ha ha ha ha. She is bad. Her peers hate her.

by Anonymousreply 356February 8, 2018 11:16 AM

Out of the blue, a Derrick mention today... He wasn't been seen since the New Year Eve Party at the end of 2016!

by Anonymousreply 357February 8, 2018 5:40 PM

R357 *hasn't been seen

by Anonymousreply 358February 8, 2018 5:56 PM

So Valerie tries to undo her own paternity identity mistake by making a mess out of Lani's "situation"... including snooping in medical records, nice.

And of course JJ now wants to propose. Oh, Mama-Fil-A will be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 359February 8, 2018 6:12 PM

R357 Our last glimpse of hottie Derrick back in Dec 30, 2016! Good to know he's still in Salem...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360February 8, 2018 6:22 PM

Well of course she would R359 The girl who she once accused of acting as though she was too good for JJ is dead, Gabi has moved on,wild party girl Bev seems to be gone and he's no longer fucking Eve. So these must all be check marks in Mama-Fil-A book plus he seems as though won't be having a child out of wedlock so there's that's and he seems to have no curiosity to experiment with someone of the same sex just more pluses in Mama-Fil-A "wholesome" book.

by Anonymousreply 361February 8, 2018 6:26 PM

I can already see the headline at the grocery store checkout aisle magazine rack: Shotgun Wedding in Salem - Will She Tell Him Her Dark Secret ???

by Anonymousreply 362February 8, 2018 6:31 PM

I can't remember--did Paul (or anyone else) ever screw Derrick?

R361 I wouldn't be surprised if it were in Jen-Fil-A's contract that JJ must be straight. Never mind that Abigail was a slut.

by Anonymousreply 363February 8, 2018 6:31 PM

I think Paul and Derrick went on a few off-screen "dates" back when StrudelWill wanted to push Paul away from Sonny, but I don't think sex was necessarily implied.

by Anonymousreply 364February 8, 2018 6:38 PM

R364 In the real world, they would have fucked before the first date.

by Anonymousreply 365February 8, 2018 6:40 PM

Probably so R363. She supposedly didn't like the double wedding because in her opinion it took away from Abby and Chad and someone on one of those soap boards before the post was shut down and deleted claimed that Jen-Fil-A has requested that she not have to tape any one-on-one with either Will or Sonny.

Derrick and Paul did have sex.

by Anonymousreply 366February 8, 2018 6:54 PM

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

DOOL may be bumped from its regular time slot over the next few weeks on your local NBC station due to the Winter Olympics coverage. Adjust your VCR programming accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 367February 8, 2018 6:59 PM

R363 Paul and Derrick had a full weekend of hot sex in his hotel room.

They had Kate barge in on them when Derrick was getting out of the shower.

The bed was noticeably in disarray and obviously in need of clean sheets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368February 8, 2018 7:14 PM

So today, when Will name dropped Derrick, I assume Paul must have told Will about Derrick, AKA the other gay in town.

by Anonymousreply 369February 8, 2018 7:19 PM

Good catch ! And thanks R368 I think I missed that one.

by Anonymousreply 370February 8, 2018 7:23 PM

Ron really needs to take a good long look at Spencer's legs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371February 8, 2018 9:17 PM

I can’t believe that Molly Burnett gets that smashing into her twice a day and three times on the weekend. Life is just not fair.

by Anonymousreply 372February 8, 2018 9:28 PM

Nice hairy legs. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 373February 8, 2018 9:47 PM

R372 They broke up well over a year ago, going on two now, I believe. One of the last photos I saw of them together was at Molly's toxic face cream birthday party on the beach way back in April 2016. He escaped the clutches of the cult. Bravo, Spencer!

by Anonymousreply 374February 8, 2018 9:52 PM

I love Will and Paul as Salem’s version of the HARDy Boys.

by Anonymousreply 375February 8, 2018 11:32 PM

New high for total viewers for Ron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376February 9, 2018 2:40 AM

He cooks and he cleans... I wanna marry Tripp!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377February 9, 2018 3:46 AM

I like Tripp with Ciara. Tripp and Claire make nice friends.

by Anonymousreply 378February 9, 2018 1:03 PM

Ron's doing everything right. Will/Paul. Tripp is perfect boyfriend material. Ben's coming back hopefully to wreak more havoc. Derrick's still working at the Hospital so he could come back any time.

R369. Forget amnesia, any gay man would remember Derrick even if they had a lobotomy.

R372, Since Molly, Spencer's dated and broken up with his The Deleted co-star. But I'm still insanely jealous she got to fuck him and OldChad.

by Anonymousreply 379February 9, 2018 3:34 PM

Really looking forward to Ben's return! The only thing of RC's I don't like is Eric/Jennifer pairing.

by Anonymousreply 380February 9, 2018 5:29 PM

What is wrong with John? There is no way he would hurt Will if he's his real self... How is Ron going to write his way out of this one?

by Anonymousreply 381February 9, 2018 6:03 PM

Chad presenting... breeders don't know how to do it right!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382February 9, 2018 6:16 PM

What I don’t understand is why Chad sleeps in a t shirt. He’s a young newly married man. What is with that sleep gear?

by Anonymousreply 383February 9, 2018 6:18 PM

You never saw EJ DiMera with a T-shirt on and pajama pants.

by Anonymousreply 384February 9, 2018 6:19 PM

I love how Ron is doing scenes with "unusual pairings" - until recently when's the last time we saw Justin interact with his "grand-daughter" Ari? Or the two Docs having an extended conversation about how they deal with illness in the family?

by Anonymousreply 385February 9, 2018 6:20 PM

R385 Well, if the rumors are true, there will be no Chick-fil-A and the gays pairing.

by Anonymousreply 386February 9, 2018 6:38 PM

R384 The difference is EJ married slutty wives.. Chad married a FRAU!

by Anonymousreply 387February 9, 2018 6:40 PM

Peter Blake always went to bed shirtless and in boxers and look who he was paired with.

by Anonymousreply 388February 9, 2018 6:49 PM

Some on those soap boards are speculating if Stefan is secretly really EJ.

by Anonymousreply 389February 9, 2018 6:49 PM

R389 Isn't that an old theory? That would be a huge downgrade indeed.

by Anonymousreply 390February 9, 2018 7:05 PM

Yes it is R390 but they're wondering if Kristen had done something to EJ because of her mentioning that he was alive and turned him into Stefan.

by Anonymousreply 391February 9, 2018 7:10 PM

I don't believe Stefan-O is actually EJ, because it would be a pretty anemic reveal without Sami being around to shout her lines and flail her arms.

by Anonymousreply 392February 9, 2018 7:44 PM

R386 what rumors?

by Anonymousreply 393February 9, 2018 7:54 PM

R371/R373 please read R350 then kindly fuck the hell off back to your own thread.

by Anonymousreply 394February 9, 2018 9:13 PM

Just watched the new episode, it's SO obvious that Sonny talking about Will being traumatized so he can get his memory back is foreshadowing. This is exactly what will happen. He will remember all the good times he had with Sonny and realize he still loves him. I don't think this means the end for him and Paul though, he's still going to be attracted to him and I highly doubt the writers would make Will and Paul get closer just so they could throw that away when he gets back together with Sonny. My guess is he will be pulled between the two and we'll have a real love triangle.

by Anonymousreply 395February 10, 2018 5:28 AM

Why would they waste Will on Sonny when Will and Paul are so great together?

by Anonymousreply 396February 10, 2018 5:31 AM

Because R396 Ron has stated that Will and Sonny are likely the endgame couple just like Chad and Abby are but that it wouldn't be a straight line to Will and Sonny getting back together.

by Anonymousreply 397February 10, 2018 5:41 AM

R395 I think we'll have to see Will sleep with Paul and Sonny "move on" with someone else before Will will get his memory back.

by Anonymousreply 398February 10, 2018 6:45 AM

R397 Did he really say that? Ugh I was hoping for Horita endgame. As I said, I think Will is going to be more torn between Paul and Sonny than he is now. He will probably get his memories back and remember his love for Sonny. I just hope he will still be attracted to Paul. I prefer Horita over Wilson, but if a love triangle is it, then at least it's better than nothing. Will choosing Sonny over Paul would be my worst case scenario, but I don't think that's gonna happen. I believe there's a reason they put Will and Paul together, there has to be more to it than Will dumping Paul as soon as he gets his memories back. Maybe now we'll get a proper love triangle. My hope is that Ron will see how popular Horita is and that maybe he will change his mind about Wilson being endgame. I mean, he must have been at least somewhat drawn to Horita, otherwise he wouldn't have had them together in the first place. But I guess we'll see. On a sidenote: I like Amnesia Will. It will suck to get old Will back as he was kinda boring.

by Anonymousreply 399February 10, 2018 7:14 AM

Will said Derrick worked "in administration." From a bell boy to hospital administration? A joke I guess, from Ron.

by Anonymousreply 400February 10, 2018 7:38 AM

Yes R399 I believe Ron said in some interview that coming into the show and learning about the show's history that he feels Will and Sonny are likely the endgame couple but that he wouldn't just go straight line to putting them back together. Ron also talked about Chad and Abby being an endgame couple but would have challenges.

by Anonymousreply 401February 10, 2018 8:04 AM

R398 I really don't know. I thought so too before yesterday's episode. Sonny talking about WIll being traumatized and getting his memories back screamed foreshadowing though. I hope I'm wrong about this. Amnesia Will is so much more enjoyable to watch and I love seeing him chase after Paul. I definitely prefer Will with Paul over Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 402February 10, 2018 11:01 AM

Will & Sonny are a more popular couple than Will and that ugly chinese guy.

by Anonymousreply 403February 10, 2018 11:44 AM

Lucas has a warm moment with Will.

by Anonymousreply 404February 10, 2018 12:41 PM

R404 I'm looking forward to this! For me, it's beyond time for Will to get his memory back. He has way too much family in town to start jogging it. Not to mention, he's been "shocked" enough to get it back too.

by Anonymousreply 405February 10, 2018 1:57 PM

R386 what rumors are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 406February 10, 2018 2:01 PM

R406 See R68 Essentially, it came from soap board chatter.

by Anonymousreply 407February 10, 2018 4:01 PM

Would it be so bad if Will never got his memory back? Steve Burton rode that to $10,000 an episode and first class plane tickets. The thing is, Will loves Marlena and that's all I care about. He's connected to the people he is supposed to care about and he's more interesting this way. Why do we need to go back?

And I know that I'm saying this because I hate Sonny. Who has turned out to be just sad and pathetic in this story. And why isn't he getting more shit about just dumping Paul like he did?

by Anonymousreply 408February 10, 2018 4:22 PM

R400 That thing about Derrick working in Hospital Admin isn't Ron.

Derrick was already said to have landed a job at the hospital back in Fall 2016 when Hag-ley & Quan were writing.

I could easily see Derrick being an eXcellent rep in "Patient Relations."

by Anonymousreply 409February 10, 2018 10:54 PM

Sonny is R408 by some in the tiny Paulson fan base,Paul fans and those who hate that Will is back. Chad basically told Sonny that although he should be happy that Will is actually alive that he should stay with Paul and not to go back to Will at all because he's a cheater. Victor also told Sonny that he should stay away from Will and stay with Paul.

by Anonymousreply 410February 10, 2018 10:59 PM

R407 Oh. I don't believe that. Jennifer doesn't have anything to do with Will or Sonny anyway. Even when Eric and Jennifer finally get together, she wont have much to do with Will. Hell, Eric doesn't even have anything to do with him! And I can't imagine RC not having a gay story going on, he loves them.

by Anonymousreply 411February 11, 2018 2:26 AM

John apologizes for being crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412February 11, 2018 5:00 AM

So is John gonna lock Will and Paul in the Mausoleum? That is the classic lock a couple in a room, and let their chemistry take its course plot.

by Anonymousreply 413February 11, 2018 5:10 AM

Too bad there's no malfunctioning furnace in the mausoleum, a la Nichole and Eric.

by Anonymousreply 414February 11, 2018 5:44 AM

Hopefully, when Horita is locked up together, Will laments that he doesn't want to die this"re-virginated" amnesiac who can't remember what getting fucked is like, so Paul cumplies and fills Will up.

by Anonymousreply 415February 11, 2018 5:49 AM

See, John is not a villain... He's the gay cupid.

by Anonymousreply 416February 11, 2018 6:04 AM

A coffin, with its curved top, is just right to bend Will over. Great for his comfort and mine.

by Anonymousreply 417February 11, 2018 6:21 AM

And just in time for Valentine's day... although that will probably be all Julie/Doug and Rafe/Hope, with a pinch of Eric jealous at Jenn-Fil-A and the new doctor.

by Anonymousreply 418February 11, 2018 6:41 AM

The ghosts of the Dimera will be watching this live gay sex show?

by Anonymousreply 419February 11, 2018 10:58 AM

[Quote]Would it be so bad if Will never got his memory back?

No, as I've said a million times I prefer Amnesia Will. The old Will was boring, and Sonny made him even more boring. At least he's kinda enjoybale now, and it's fun watching him chase Paul. This Will is more blunt, I never bought the goody two shoes Will, considering who his mother is. I'd actually say Amnesia Will makes more sense, he acts just like his mother, which should have been the case all along. So far I love Ron's writing.

by Anonymousreply 420February 11, 2018 2:31 PM

[quote]Paul cumplies and fills Will up.

But neither one of them brought protection unless they're on PrEP. God only knows what Will picked up in Nashville. Have you ever been to Nashville. Nothing but sluts and skanks. You get chlamydia just by crossing the city line.

by Anonymousreply 421February 11, 2018 2:40 PM

I agree, I like Amnesiac Will much better. He's far more interesting now than he was before. I'm not in any hurry for him to get his memory back.

by Anonymousreply 422February 11, 2018 3:03 PM

r421 Will was in Memphis with Susan, not Nashville.

by Anonymousreply 423February 11, 2018 3:04 PM

R421 Paul may be old school and keeps a raincoat in his wallet ... a habit from when he was on the road playing baseball. (Not all hotel mini-bars stock them.)

And it sounded like Will led a monastic life the entire time Susan was holding "EJ" down in Memphis ... except maybe the times Roger let Will blow him.

by Anonymousreply 424February 11, 2018 9:35 PM

R211 I want to believe this so bad! I think RC writing for her character would be awesome. But I haven't seen any indication anywhere that she is back. And to be honest, I've lost hope.

by Anonymousreply 425February 12, 2018 12:39 AM

Melissa Archer is supposedly going to be on Ken's other tv show.

by Anonymousreply 426February 12, 2018 12:53 AM

R426 There's no supposedly about that. It's a fact.

Archer's already posted IG pics of herself in makeup and wardrobe for Ladies of the Lake.

From a few days ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427February 12, 2018 1:02 AM

I'm glad MA will be on LOTL, but I haven't watched it yet. Some people say it's great, others say it sucks. But one thing is for sure, she looks gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 428February 12, 2018 1:14 AM

I love the Melissa Archer Troll. She sounds sweet.

by Anonymousreply 429February 12, 2018 3:07 AM

R429 thanks......I think! 🙂😕❤️

by Anonymousreply 430February 12, 2018 3:35 AM

There is a surprising lack of Will and Paul spoilers for next week... But it would be really strange if they don't at least appear on Monday given how Friday episode ended.

by Anonymousreply 431February 12, 2018 4:18 AM

Here are the spoilers for Will and Paul:

Monday: Doggy Style (Cum on Back)

Tuesday: Reverse Cowgirl (Cum on Chest)

Wednesday: Missionary (Cum on Face)

Thursday: Froggy Style (Cream Pie)

Friday: Pile Driver (Cum in Mouth)

by Anonymousreply 432February 12, 2018 4:23 AM

R432 John must have left them a box of condoms and a bucket of lube when he shut down in the Mausoleum... What a considerate (murderous) dad.

by Anonymousreply 433February 12, 2018 4:36 AM

R433, do you think Sami Brady's son would let a lack of condoms and lube stop him?

by Anonymousreply 434February 12, 2018 4:47 AM

R428 I hear its not that good but I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 435February 12, 2018 7:06 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436February 12, 2018 9:47 AM

We know that Lucas has a scene with Will the following week (Thurs. Feb 22), and this is more than likely when dad pointedly asks his son if he used protection with Paul or was a bareback cum slut.

by Anonymousreply 437February 12, 2018 7:59 PM

So today's mini-cliffhanger is Kate opening the door to the mausoleum and gasping in shock. Did she walk in on the boys going at it? Or sleeping it off all spent and exhausted? Who's the big spoon?

by Anonymousreply 438February 12, 2018 8:15 PM

R438 I'm guessing Kate is shocked to find her daughter "Billie The Cleaner" who's been sent in to wipe up all the cum Paul & Will splashed all over the mausoleum.

by Anonymousreply 439February 12, 2018 9:47 PM

[quote]Who's the big spoon?

Obviously bigger, taller Paul has his cock pressed firmly against Will's smooth ass.

Will's tight bunghole will soon be Home Sweet Home for Paul's 9 x 6.5 bat.

by Anonymousreply 440February 12, 2018 9:52 PM

R440 Actually, Will seems around the same height as or maybe a bit taller than Paul. Paul does have more muscle mass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441February 12, 2018 10:23 PM

My grandson is fortunate to have to have inherited his American father's big chinpoko.

by Anonymousreply 442February 12, 2018 10:23 PM

That chinese guy is fugly!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 443February 12, 2018 10:48 PM

R440 R441 CM and CS bios indicate they're both 5'11.

(FCF is supposedly 5'8. Spencer Neville is 5'10.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444February 13, 2018 1:47 AM

R443 you've shared that charming opinion several times. You're in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 445February 13, 2018 1:53 AM

R445 I didn't even see that post because I have that racist troll on ignore since a few threads ago.

by Anonymousreply 446February 13, 2018 2:00 AM

To be honest, I do think that the actor who plays Paul look rather old for his age, certainly worse than when he first appeared. He should dye his hair, since it starts to look grey and he has more wrinkles. On the other hand CM doesn't look like he aged much since we last saw him in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 447February 13, 2018 1:43 PM

Days cancelled!

by Anonymousreply 448February 13, 2018 1:49 PM

I saw Lucas Adams (Tripp) in an episode of “Dexter”. Episode 11, season 7.

by Anonymousreply 449February 13, 2018 3:23 PM

R448 WHAT!!!!! Is this true?

by Anonymousreply 450February 13, 2018 5:15 PM

No, R450, it's a troll.

by Anonymousreply 451February 13, 2018 5:24 PM

Or got bunped by Olympics coverage on his local station.

by Anonymousreply 452February 13, 2018 5:31 PM

Rinna is back. Better Salem than Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 453February 13, 2018 5:34 PM

R451 oh thanks! How can you tell?

by Anonymousreply 454February 13, 2018 5:35 PM

Where can I watch Horita scenes from the last episode? I've been looking everywhere but can't find them!

by Anonymousreply 455February 13, 2018 7:27 PM

R455 Their last episode was last Friday. They might be off this whole week since they don't appear in any spoilers! Damn you, Ron!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456February 13, 2018 8:20 PM

Thanks, R456. I thought they were on yesterday, but then realized the spoiler I read was for the 19th, not the 12th :(

by Anonymousreply 457February 13, 2018 8:52 PM

R457 Yeah, the spoiler for next Monday sounds promising.... "Paul and Will struggle to break free but their predicament has drawn them closer." Classic soap couple trapped together scenario. But this week is gonna be a bore... guess Ron wanted this week to feature Billie's return.

by Anonymousreply 458February 13, 2018 9:40 PM

This is a cliched comment but I like that RonC has the characters having conversations. I don't mean 1978 "Ryan's Hope"-length conversations but at least the characters talk to each other and reveal parts of themselves.

Great talking scenes lately with Eve/Brady, Kate/Lucas, Tripp/Ciara, Tripp/Claire, Carrie/Hope...

Oh, and all of the GREAT scenes featuring Lani, Vanessa Williams and Eli!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever would have thought the A-Story on DAYS would be so full of actual DRAMA once again?

I admit that the talking scenes with Eric and Jenn-Fil-A and also Chabby are not exciting.

by Anonymousreply 459February 13, 2018 9:52 PM

Another great show today. Even the "quiet" shows are good. Just a hunch, but I think we're going to get that DID storyline that we wanted for Ben, just with Abigail.

by Anonymousreply 460February 14, 2018 5:38 AM

March 1st is Rape's wedding date and Friday is when Andre's killer is supposed to be reveled.

by Anonymousreply 461February 14, 2018 6:06 AM

Could sleep through today's episode like Steve did... So much talking around the plot instead of driving the plot forward.

by Anonymousreply 462February 14, 2018 6:39 AM

Chad and Gabs did drive the plot further. They figured out that Stefan isn't after Abby for romance/sex, but to break down Chad. Stefan is driving Abby back to insanity.

I think Abby killed Andre due to some kind of priming by Stefan. When he touched her arm today, which he's done several other times, I wondered if he was secretly applying a hallucinogenic compound to her arm which is absorbed by her skin.

Abby's nightmares are because she killed Andre. Eventually, she will have that nightmare where Andre finishes what he is telling her: "It... was... YOU!"

by Anonymousreply 463February 14, 2018 11:25 AM

Yeah, I assume Andre was killed by Abby's alternate personality -- Tabby, a spicy Latin spitfire. You know Ron's been dying to go there. And I think the reason behind Marci Miller's increasingly somnolent performance is to help better distinguish Abby from what will be her over-the-top alter.

by Anonymousreply 464February 14, 2018 11:37 AM

I'm surprised they are having Rafe and Hope's wedding march 1 and not during sweeps.

by Anonymousreply 465February 14, 2018 11:46 AM

Well, that didn't take Ron long to work into story. Less than a year.

by Anonymousreply 466February 14, 2018 12:19 PM

March 1 is still sweeps I think

by Anonymousreply 467February 14, 2018 12:19 PM

I hope if the DID thing for Abby is true, that MM puts more energy in her other personality. She is too low energy!

by Anonymousreply 468February 14, 2018 12:21 PM

R467 You might be right. It could be the last day of sweeps. Still, I think it would have been better if the wedding was earlier in the month, then have the fall out of it through February.

by Anonymousreply 469February 14, 2018 12:24 PM

I hope the Rafe/Hope wedding is a traditional Days wedding where someone gets slapped, too bad Sami's gone. If you think about it, giving Abby DID would explain a lot. I am speculating that Stefan knows about the other personality and that Abby killed Andre or when Abby was in her other mode she met Stefan or something and they had an affair.

by Anonymousreply 470February 14, 2018 12:47 PM

R 470 I hope you are right, it would be very interesting and fun to watch!

by Anonymousreply 471February 14, 2018 3:46 PM

I was hoping the killer would be Vivian, because it would have been hysterical to see 80-something Louise Sorel dressed as 20-something Camila Banus - wig, heels and all.

by Anonymousreply 472February 14, 2018 4:57 PM

SOD cover just spoiled the killer! Way to ruin a story. :(

by Anonymousreply 473February 14, 2018 6:28 PM

r473

I know!

by Anonymousreply 474February 14, 2018 6:37 PM

R473 I would be pissed if I actually cared who killed Andre... ;P

by Anonymousreply 475February 14, 2018 7:07 PM

Well at least there's some minor excitement in Uncle Eric/Jenn-Fil-A/Dr Henry storyline. Nice to see meddling Julie disapprove, and Eric expressing his neverending devotion via a donut. Shouldn't that be for the two cops about to get married?

by Anonymousreply 476February 14, 2018 7:14 PM

So, who is the killer?

by Anonymousreply 477February 14, 2018 7:22 PM

I'm assuming It's Abby

by Anonymousreply 478February 14, 2018 7:27 PM

R467 Sweeps periods start on a Thursday and end on a Wednesday, and this year's February 2018 period happens to coincide with the month itself: February 1 - 28.

by Anonymousreply 479February 14, 2018 7:34 PM

R475 Right!? But someone might care. I hope she can pull it off, I'm not convinced she can.

by Anonymousreply 480February 14, 2018 8:03 PM

So, I was right!!!! Abby's alter is "Gabi", whom she is dressed like when she kills Andre.

Remember, Abby is still insecure about Chad and Gabi's closeness, which drove her further into madness.

And sounds like her alter and Stefan get involved.

I don't give a fuck if RonC did this on other shows. It's exciting here!

by Anonymousreply 481February 14, 2018 10:23 PM

Now all of those endless Chabby scenes discussing the murder and Amy Steel's ongoing nightmares make sense. I just thought RonC was overdoing it with the Abby/Andre LUV.

It didn't take much for Stefan to nudge Abby over the edge back into insanity. That's why I still think he might've had some chemical help, thus all of the touching he has done to Abby's arms.

Other topic: why doesn't Rafe put two and two together about Lani's baby now that he knows about the Christmas Eve Sex?

Who will ruin the RAPE Wedding? Claire when she finds out? Ciara? Carrie? Will?

I wish it would be Vivian!

by Anonymousreply 482February 14, 2018 10:46 PM

Will Mama Hernadez return for the RAPE wedding?

by Anonymousreply 483February 14, 2018 11:00 PM

"Try my sopapillas, Mayor Carver!"

"Eat, Lani, eat! You're much too skinny to have gotten pregnant before the American holiday of Thanksgiving!"

"Mija, I see the way you still look at Chad DiMera. Go to him!"

by Anonymousreply 484February 14, 2018 11:13 PM

R484, oh my sides!

by Anonymousreply 485February 15, 2018 1:25 AM

"Mijo! Luis - I mean, Rafe - what is your father's WHORE doing here at your wedding with Brady Black? ¡Dios Mio!"

"What?! The Asian one is gay, TOO?!?! ¡Por Dios!"

"What did that scheming bruja Amy Steel do to mí Darito? I fear he's become one of those homosexuales like that slutty Will Horton! ¡Que lastima!"

by Anonymousreply 486February 15, 2018 1:35 AM

Still no contact between Vivian and the man she pursued for years (Victor) and the woman she buried alive (Maggie)?

by Anonymousreply 487February 15, 2018 1:42 AM

"You listen to me, Miss Doctora Valerie Grant: you are not good enough for Mayor Abraham Carver and your Horton bastard son is certainly not good enough por mí Gabriella!"

"Blanca did not catch the bouquet! ¡Pobrecita!"

"Vivian Alamain?! ¿Donde es mí crucifijo?"

by Anonymousreply 488February 15, 2018 1:45 AM

R487 Vivian did try to visit Victor, but Brady choked her and threw her out.

by Anonymousreply 489February 15, 2018 1:50 AM

[quote]Still no contact between Vivian and the man she pursued for years (Victor) and the woman she buried alive (Maggie)?

It's not 1994. Days is no longer bringing in hundreds of millions of dollars in ad revenue annually. They get characters in scenes when guarantees and schedules mesh up. Soap viewers need to understand they are pinching every penny they can to keep these shows on the air.

by Anonymousreply 490February 15, 2018 1:52 AM

Pimping DOOLmoji.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491February 15, 2018 2:07 AM

Un poco más, por favor, mami!

by Anonymousreply 492February 15, 2018 2:08 AM

Where is my Days of our Lives? My station doesn’t show it anymore. Has it been cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 493February 15, 2018 8:29 AM

r493 Many stations are airing Days at a different time for the two weeks of the Olympics to allow coverage of Olympics events in the afternoon. For example, in LA, Days is airing at 11 a.m. (rather than its standard 1 p.m.) during the two weeks of the Olympics.

So, check your local station's schedule. Or watch the episodes on the NBC website.

by Anonymousreply 494February 15, 2018 9:28 AM

Was I the only one that was embarrassed for GV delivering that stupid donut line at the end of yesterdays show? GV deserves better then that. I can't believe none of them burst out laughing!

by Anonymousreply 495February 15, 2018 12:44 PM

The entire set up leading into the donut scene was stupid. Dr. Shah should have grabbed the donut and started flicking his tongue into the center of it and looked right at Eric. ‘This one Eric? This donut with the sweeeeeeet hole?”

by Anonymousreply 496February 15, 2018 3:09 PM

R495 No, the line was stupid, but it oddly fits since the JennEric pairing is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 497February 15, 2018 3:57 PM

R497 I'm not a fan either. Sadly, there seems to be no one else the writers want them with. Hopefully that will change. I hope they aren't paired for as long as Hope and Rafe have been.

by Anonymousreply 498February 15, 2018 4:14 PM

R491 Freddie looks slimmer!

by Anonymousreply 499February 15, 2018 4:21 PM

R499 Still a way to go... you can still see that fat chin ready to inflate.

by Anonymousreply 500February 15, 2018 4:36 PM

Now that he's no longer hawking the overpriced "fitness" bracelet, he'll probably pork out. The NuScam appears to be "cryptocurrency mining." Some reviews have come right out and called it a Ponzi scheme.

by Anonymousreply 501February 15, 2018 5:08 PM

R501 What does a soap star know about cryptocurrency! They are just banking on fans being stupider than them.

by Anonymousreply 502February 15, 2018 5:15 PM

Cryptocurrency mining isn't a Ponzi scheme but it's not a good way to make money, either. The mining is becoming increasingly difficult and the currencies are highly volatile. Bitcoin will probably survive - someday they'll be a Silk Road 4.0 - but the lesser known ones will disappear.

by Anonymousreply 503February 15, 2018 5:26 PM

R503 The particular biz he's promoting is Omnia Tech and this review calls what they do a Ponzi scheme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504February 15, 2018 5:36 PM

R504 Actually the user reviews at your link aren't glowing but are better than I'd expect. I certainly wouldn't invest. My suspicion is that investors may receive some initial ROI as an incentive to invest more.

That said, there's money to be made for some. Brock Pierce, a founding member of the DEN pedo ring (whose parties were attended by Spacey and Singer), is allegedly worth upwards of $1 billion in Bitcoin. I won't speculate how.

It attracts a lot of sleazy types because Bitcoin is quite often used to buy things you wouldn't use your credit card for: drugs, kiddie stuff, kids themselves...

by Anonymousreply 505February 15, 2018 6:10 PM

Nice to see they kept the Julie grudge against the Mexican Murderesse alive ! She must have been delighted to have DA Trask conveniently present to trash her.

And I love how they often include the Stefano portrait as if it were another actor in the scene, because he still has influence on the DiMera familia.

by Anonymousreply 506February 15, 2018 6:13 PM

So funny R506.

Julie (handing the DA a drink): For you, an Alabama Slammer. And speaking of the slammer...

by Anonymousreply 507February 15, 2018 6:23 PM

I want a Julie and Anna scene. When the boys are away, I only find these bitchy fraus entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 508February 15, 2018 6:29 PM

SSH can be a bit much when in scenery-chewing mode but it's cute to see Julie and Doug together in small doses.

by Anonymousreply 509February 15, 2018 6:41 PM

R505 Someone connected with Omnia Tech was also involved with the company that sells those overpriced "fitness trackers"

by Anonymousreply 510February 15, 2018 6:43 PM

No Paul and Will again today. :(

Eric and Jennifer's kiss was passionless.....again. Please end them already!

by Anonymousreply 511February 15, 2018 6:52 PM

R510 Notice how in that NuVideo up above at R491, he's not even wearing the overpriced fitness tracker anymore .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 512February 15, 2018 6:56 PM

Well r512 That company I believe used to sell something called "space phones" before they switched to selling "fitness trackers". This cryptocurrency company seems a little shady.

R511 I don't think they aren't on till next week.

by Anonymousreply 513February 15, 2018 7:02 PM

Will Salem's Valentine's Day last his whole week and into next week? It would be cute to find Paul and Will locked up together for Valentine's Day.

by Anonymousreply 514February 15, 2018 7:24 PM

Jen-Fil-A's hair...several inches of gray roots with blonde ends. Makes her look like the white trash hag that she is.

by Anonymousreply 515February 15, 2018 7:33 PM

It's Gabi vs. Gabby... oh, Ron! I wanna kick your ass so bad.

by Anonymousreply 516February 15, 2018 7:46 PM

R487 Vivian and VIctor will finally scheme together later this month.

by Anonymousreply 517February 15, 2018 7:53 PM

R514 When straight soap couples are held captive during the Winter, they usually have to spoon naked in order to maintain their body heat.

by Anonymousreply 518February 15, 2018 8:12 PM

Read somewhere that Will and Paul wake up together as "prisoners" this week. So maybe they could appear this week, like on Friday. Then next week, they make their escape.

by Anonymousreply 519February 15, 2018 9:19 PM

R517 I'm looking forward to this!

by Anonymousreply 520February 15, 2018 9:22 PM

Do the Eric and Jennifer scenes continue today?

by Anonymousreply 521February 16, 2018 12:46 PM

R521 They don't appear on the spoilers for Friday.... It's all about the Quad and Stayla/John/Billie spy stuff.

by Anonymousreply 522February 16, 2018 1:51 PM

R522 Thanks. I'm kind of looking forward to the Steve/John/Billie stuff.

by Anonymousreply 523February 16, 2018 3:27 PM

Let's pretend Andre's killer hasn't already been spoiled by the soap mags...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524February 16, 2018 3:56 PM

Gabby did it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525February 16, 2018 5:11 PM

I love shit like this. Just nothing but pure unapologetic soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 526February 16, 2018 5:19 PM

Edge of Night realness!

by Anonymousreply 527February 16, 2018 5:19 PM

Will we get a big Gabi vs. Gabby showdown?

by Anonymousreply 528February 16, 2018 5:22 PM

That last scene today was classic Soapy Friday. Well done Ron and whoever directed the episode.

by Anonymousreply 529February 16, 2018 6:05 PM

NBC Universal just cancelled Harry Conick Jr.’s talk show. NBC needs Days more than ever. They can’t seem to launch a successful daytime show.

by Anonymousreply 530February 16, 2018 11:31 PM

What happened in the middle? Fucking news

by Anonymousreply 531February 16, 2018 11:43 PM

R530 "Harry" may have been an NBC Universal production, but where I live it hasn't been airing on the NBC network. It's a syndicated show and was produced and airing on the Fox affiliate. I think that's pretty much the case nationwide.

by Anonymousreply 532February 17, 2018 12:32 AM

I’m in Boston and it airs on the NBC-owned affiliate, immediately following Days.

by Anonymousreply 533February 17, 2018 12:51 AM

Do we still care?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534February 17, 2018 12:52 AM

It better be a President’s Day Miracle...

by Anonymousreply 535February 17, 2018 1:11 AM

R533 Yes, as a syndicated show, it can be sold and air on other stations, but when 'Harry' was renewed last year, Variety reported that if it hadn't been for the show's major deal with the Fox O&O's (including those in NYC, L.A., and Chicago), renewal wouldn't have happened.

by Anonymousreply 536February 17, 2018 1:23 AM

Via Soapcentral scOOp:

[quote] A much-alive Will and Paul get a lot closer as they plan an escape from the danger they've found themselves in.

But first, they decide to try one more position .. The Folded Deckchair.

[quote] Though they might have escaped captivity, the strong bond Will and Paul formed while held captive lingers between them.

Pondering cum stains while having flashbacks.

by Anonymousreply 537February 17, 2018 1:34 AM

The Fraus are not liking Gabby... they think it's stupid.

by Anonymousreply 538February 17, 2018 2:19 AM

A lot of them didn’t like Bonnie or Hattie either. Makes the show unrealistic to them, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 539February 17, 2018 2:34 AM

Tuesday's spoiler:

Henry the High School Twink meets Rory at the DiMera Mausoleum to buy some weed. As the transaction is about to happen, Rory hears loud moans and a thumping noise coming from the crypt. Henry and Rory, convinced it's the ghost of Stefano, go to investigate and are shocked at what they find. All this plus crazy ass Abby/Gabby.

by Anonymousreply 540February 17, 2018 2:59 AM

I'd like the DID story better if MM was a better actor. Though I did like her with the dark hair.

by Anonymousreply 541February 17, 2018 3:38 AM

R540 Has Rory transitioned completely yet? .. Jumpstreet might need a new girlfriend soon.

by Anonymousreply 542February 17, 2018 3:41 AM

R540 Stefano isn't dead on the show, just IRL.

[quote]NBC needs Days more than ever. They can’t seem to launch a successful daytime show.

Hilarious that Megyn Kelly turned out to be such a dud. After all they paid to get Megyn, Hoda still got Lauer's job.

by Anonymousreply 543February 17, 2018 4:25 AM

Megyn Kelly makes $18 million a year. Which would produce about 27 weeks of Days of Lives episodes.

by Anonymousreply 544February 17, 2018 4:55 AM

So Friday was the end of Salem's Valentine's Day. So Monday starts the day after Valentine's Day... and I hope it will show Horita waking up in bed together.

by Anonymousreply 545February 17, 2018 11:32 AM

SPOILERS: Looks like Victor will quite busy in two weeks. Boy, the Rope wedding is coming on fast. I guess Claire will be the big mouth spoiler for that wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546February 17, 2018 12:15 PM

I kept thinking Eric's restaurant donut thing was a fantasy sequence.

by Anonymousreply 547February 17, 2018 2:19 PM

R546, it's the RAPE Wedding. This isn't Soap Frau Central where they say "Rope."

Amy Steel is a great actress. I look forward to Gabby and Stefan wrecking Chad's smug world.

by Anonymousreply 548February 17, 2018 2:42 PM

R547 Eric was on fire in that scene! The chemistry between Eric and that donut was out of this world!

by Anonymousreply 549February 17, 2018 2:49 PM

Is Stefan O gonna hook up with Tricia Takanawa?

by Anonymousreply 550February 17, 2018 2:51 PM

Trask is SO the type of supporting character that RonC loves to write for!

Several of the recent "indictments/trials" mentioned Trask but never showed her. Thank you, RonC, for bringing back Salem's campiest viper!

by Anonymousreply 551February 17, 2018 2:53 PM

R550 Then she will be Gabby's next victim.

by Anonymousreply 552February 17, 2018 2:54 PM

R551 Trask is the kind of smooth-talking and powerful woman that the show needs. As a free agent and not tied to any families, she helps expand the world around Salem, so it doesn't always feel like a bunch of related people kissing and bickering all the time.

by Anonymousreply 553February 17, 2018 3:06 PM

I know R553! A WHOLE SCENE of Trask with Stefan spread over two episodes... RonC really makes the show feel more "full" with the different kinds of scenes he puts together.

Under other writers, Trask would have just made a bitchy remark to Gabi, who would have poured a drink on Trask's head, and that would be that.

Using characters like Trask, Billie, Carrie, Anna and even mentioning the bellboy-turned-administrator make Salem a richer place and far more entertaining to watch.

by Anonymousreply 554February 17, 2018 3:12 PM

[quote]Using characters like Trask, Billie, Carrie, Anna and even mentioning the bellboy-turned-administrator make Salem a richer place and far more entertaining to watch.

Agreed, this has been a highlight of Ron's tenure thus far. I've found Trask et al very entertaining in their limited time on screen. I just wish he could inject some life into deadly dull full-time characters like Eli, Lani, Sonny, JJ and Abby. I'm holding out hope for Marci Miller's Gabby, but since she used the patented Abby blank stare in the closing scene of Friday's episode, I'm not at all confident.

by Anonymousreply 555February 17, 2018 3:24 PM

Trask must have hairy legs. That’s how Ron likes ‘em.

by Anonymousreply 556February 17, 2018 3:35 PM

Ron likes Trask for her hairy balls!

by Anonymousreply 557February 17, 2018 3:39 PM

Next week's preview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558February 17, 2018 3:41 PM

R558 Now we're getting somewhere with Stefan Oh! Him fucking Gabby will be the next best thing to fucking Chad (which is what I would rather see).

by Anonymousreply 559February 17, 2018 3:45 PM

And still no Horita, not even a preview photo?

by Anonymousreply 560February 17, 2018 3:49 PM

No one cares about that ugly chink!

by Anonymousreply 561February 17, 2018 4:43 PM

Looks like I taught Amy Steel well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562February 17, 2018 4:50 PM

Speaking about teaching other actors well, anyone else get a bit of a Kate vibe from DA Trask? Something about her tone of voice during that Stefano-Oh bar scene... Minus the blue hair streak of course.

by Anonymousreply 563February 17, 2018 9:24 PM

What was with all the welts on DA Trask’s back?

by Anonymousreply 564February 17, 2018 10:46 PM

I wonder if Stefan already knew about Abby being Gabby?

by Anonymousreply 565February 18, 2018 12:37 AM

R565 Some people say Stefan has been baiting Gabby to come out all this time.

by Anonymousreply 566February 18, 2018 12:39 AM

R566 I was thinking that too.

by Anonymousreply 567February 18, 2018 1:30 AM

Next week is when John is supposed to explain to Steve,Kayla and Marlena the reason why the ISA wants Steve and anyone else who knows dead.

Spoiler warning:

[[quote]It's because the ISA did Steve a favor by helping him in covering up Ava's murder but Joey confessing to the murder made them look bad and sloppy. So they are out for revenge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568February 18, 2018 1:55 AM

R568 ISA sounds like a vengeful bitch. Did they send someone to rape Joey in prison, too?

by Anonymousreply 569February 18, 2018 2:32 AM

R568 that really doesn't explain why John would kill his best friend, his own son, and his true love's grandson.

by Anonymousreply 570February 18, 2018 2:43 AM

Don't know R569 but they're supposedly very angry at Steve because he made them look foolish and inept with helping Joey to confess so they sent John to do the job and I guess Billie I guess too along with a couple other agents.

Off topic: Its slightly old news but Days is being sued once again.

by Anonymousreply 571February 18, 2018 2:43 AM

R570 They might have threatened Marlena if John did not comply. ISA sounds really evil or maybe Ron will pin all this on the corrupt head of the ISA.

by Anonymousreply 572February 18, 2018 2:48 AM

The writing has been so good I'd hate to see that be the explanation. That John (and perhaps Billie) would go on a murder spree for such a silly reason.

by Anonymousreply 573February 18, 2018 3:02 AM

Didn't Ron pull this crap on GH? The WSB(ISA is a ripoff ) was headed by the villainous Victor Cassadine(Thaao Penghlis AKA Andre and Tony DiMera). The WSB went from being a good guy organization to a bad one. Victor's machinations were far more subtle than what the ISA is doing on Days. Along with the Gabby/ Abigail dual identity this is becoming a Cartooni Campfest rather quickly.

by Anonymousreply 574February 18, 2018 3:13 AM

This must be Lisa's 5th "triumphant return" of the past 15 years. Each return was over in less than a couple of months. And Kate is her Mother? Don't make me fucking laugh, the Mother-Daughter roles should be completely reversed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575February 18, 2018 3:31 AM

R575 They almost always try to make a big deal out of Lisa short returns trying to make it seem bigger than what it really is.

by Anonymousreply 576February 18, 2018 3:34 AM

[quote]What was with all the welts on DA Trask’s back?

Why put her in that sleeveless dress, with the camera right on her shoulder when Stefan was speaking? In HD, makeup didn't really cover them.

by Anonymousreply 577February 18, 2018 4:47 AM

Rinna's lips are much much bigger than her return.

by Anonymousreply 578February 18, 2018 4:50 AM

R578 They are ridiculous, aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 579February 18, 2018 4:59 AM

I thought maybe Trask had breast reduction scars on her back.

by Anonymousreply 580February 18, 2018 5:14 AM

R580 Maybe she does that cupping-suction thing but it did not look like that.

R578 It wasn't much of a return and paid little money but she can use her "return" to promote herself on her home shopping channel.

They also got a lot of mileage out of this on RHOBH. They made a big deal of it, showing her meeting with the costume director, etc. But her actual screen time on DOOL was about equivalent to the amount of time they spent promoting it on RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 581February 18, 2018 5:34 AM

R581 Well, it also makes her seem like she's still a working actress.

by Anonymousreply 582February 18, 2018 5:37 AM

New thread for when the time comes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583February 18, 2018 5:50 AM

Thank you, R583. Already put it in my Watched threads.

by Anonymousreply 584February 18, 2018 5:55 AM

And thanks for using DL-approved plural of "feets" ;)

by Anonymousreply 585February 18, 2018 7:11 AM

[quote]Off topic: Its slightly old news but Days is being sued once again.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 586February 18, 2018 1:03 PM

R585 So "foots" is not approved?

by Anonymousreply 587February 18, 2018 2:09 PM

R587 Or rather, fOOts!

by Anonymousreply 588February 18, 2018 2:10 PM

R586 I believe that a now former employee claims that the show allegedly neglected safety on set and didn't tell them and that they were seriously injured by 100+ pounds of equipment falling on top of them and could have nearly been either paralyzed or killed I think.

by Anonymousreply 589February 18, 2018 7:06 PM

Sounds like this lawsuit that was reported back in October 2017 ?

[quote] In her suit, filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Karla Bergstrom says she was working as a set decorator for “Days” in December 2015 when a 400-pound bar of stage lights came down on top of her while it was being lowered from the ceiling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590February 18, 2018 9:07 PM

[quote]Didn't Ron pull this crap on GH? The WSB(ISA is a ripoff ) was headed by the villainous Victor Cassadine(Thaao Penghlis AKA Andre and Tony DiMera). The WSB went from being a good guy organization to a bad one. Victor's machinations were far more subtle than what the ISA is doing on Days. Along with the Gabby/ Abigail dual identity this is becoming a Cartooni Campfest rather quickly.

The ISA was established as being somewhat shady before Ron got there. Abigail was also established as crazy before Ron got there. You have every right to feel how you feel, but I personally don't have issues with him taking established history and using it to build new story on. If we want to have a conversation about writers recycling their own storylines, then let's start with Irna Phillips and work our way through every soap writer who has ever written a soap opera long story.

by Anonymousreply 591February 18, 2018 9:20 PM

Days I believe settled last year in a lawsuit with crazy Victoria Rowell and during that lawsuit it seems that Sony was willing to throw Days under the bus in order to try to save itself and try to get out of the lawsuit. CBS,the Bells and Y&R were able to successfully get themselves removed from the lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 592February 18, 2018 9:22 PM

R592 While the word "settlement" was used, sources close to the case indicated VR got no money out of it (see article in the Hollywood Reporter). They did agree to a waiver of costs.

btw - It was actually the "Melinda Trask" character that VR originally wanted to audition for. .. Forget the part about her being older than the original casting call stated they were looking for. .. lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593February 18, 2018 10:22 PM

Hairy legs!

by Anonymousreply 594February 18, 2018 10:22 PM

R593 The show seems to have gotten Drake not to sue them after he got injured on set but then again Drake almost has no acting career outside of Days.

by Anonymousreply 595February 18, 2018 10:38 PM

The thing is Drake doesn't need to work. He invested extremely well. Owns a bunch of strip malls and fast food franchises. Days is just pocket money to him.

by Anonymousreply 596February 18, 2018 10:43 PM

Drake's first guest role on a tv show outside of Days in almost 20 years is being considered a deal for him and the show.

by Anonymousreply 597February 18, 2018 10:54 PM

What I have always loved about Drake Hogestyn is that he probably knows that he's not the greatest actor in the world, but he seems to be happy for the gig and has always been a big supporter of the show. I loved him as Roman and I loved him as John. When Dee Hall returned and wanted his dressing room with the shower, he just gave it up. He just seems like a no drama kind of guy.

by Anonymousreply 598February 18, 2018 11:12 PM

The discussion continues over there...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599February 19, 2018 4:15 PM

Poop

by Anonymousreply 600February 19, 2018 4:17 PM

Days of our Lives

starring

Suzanne Rogers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601February 19, 2018 4:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!