Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Young & t he Restless: 'Happy Christmas' Edition

Dear Mal Young,

This is how it's done.

Better luck in 2018.

--------------------------------------------

The Young & the Restless - Y&R

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 15, 2018 7:41 PM

So how low will the ratings go in 2018? Mal’s every episode is a new day is obviously a failure.

by Anonymousreply 1December 18, 2017 9:40 PM

I want to land a helicopter on my front lawn to annoy my neighbors.....

by Anonymousreply 2December 18, 2017 10:21 PM

The idea of Humanitarian Jill? Not only boring, but preposterous.

And Jabot buying Chancellor? Just a few years ago, Chancellor owned Jabot.

And where are the REAL Chancellors to run CHANCELLOR Industries?

by Anonymousreply 3December 18, 2017 11:49 PM

Mal’s future flashbacks are saving Y&R!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4December 19, 2017 1:08 AM

This is painful...watching a once great show deteriorate beyond recognition.

by Anonymousreply 5December 19, 2017 1:16 AM

Bill Bell and Lee Phillip Bell could really bring it home. But then, they had actors like Terry Lester and Brenda Dickson and Jeanne Cooper. That helps.

by Anonymousreply 6December 19, 2017 1:18 AM

Jill’s wide caboose is hidden with alot of fabric. ALOT of fabric.

by Anonymousreply 7December 19, 2017 1:19 AM

Jess Walton looks puffy. Why is she even there? Oh just because she’s Jill, an original character? She has been dumbed down like everyone else. Jess can take her wide arse and retire. Please and thank you.

by Anonymousreply 8December 19, 2017 1:33 AM

What I find interesting is that in the "On the last Young and Restless", they are now incorporating a lot of plot/action that wasn't shown or was skipped over. An interesting way to keep people hooked, but not wise for the typical viewer who might miss a day or two.

by Anonymousreply 9December 19, 2017 1:50 AM

Brenda Dickson returning as Jill would jump start the ratings, get the fans invested again. It would be beyond camp. Sad it won't happen because no one wants to work with her BDick goes around saying the Bells are in cahoots with OBAMA(!) and the Hawaiian Judicial System to rob her of her assets. She's pushing 70 now - but I still want her back on Y&R. She's so much better than Melody Thomas Snot.

by Anonymousreply 10December 19, 2017 9:07 AM

The lezzys better be on today. I want to see my lezzys!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11December 19, 2017 10:25 AM

Well that was a lot of hand wringing over NOTHING.....Audit!....what will we do......I can't go to jail.....we have to keep this secret....what's going to happen....OMG!!!!!!

Audit is over, everybody go back to what you were doing.....thanks. And Victoria sure is good at keeping Nikki's secret......and so much for Aunt Jack not wanting anyone to know about Dina's condition....is there anyone who DOESN'T know?

by Anonymousreply 12December 19, 2017 3:01 PM

When will Traci's plane be in? When will Traci's train be in? When will Traci be here with her bicycle?

Be careful if you're visiting at the Abbott house......Jack will say hi to you then dump Dina on you while he goes out to do some important Jabot Business.

I thought Traci was going to eat that napkin at lunch before her food got there..... Ashley was so embarrassed.

Previously on the Y & R: Scenes we didn't really show you, but you need to know....

by Anonymousreply 13December 19, 2017 3:38 PM

This show is a big ole MESS!

by Anonymousreply 14December 19, 2017 3:40 PM

So, did Juliette steal Lilly's egg and implant it in her uterus? Is that why Lilly was a perfect blood match for Sam?

by Anonymousreply 15December 19, 2017 3:46 PM

Why does Traci fly commercial when Billy uses the private jet? Even the soap board ladies are fed up. Call this Titanic because it's a sinking/stinking mess.

by Anonymousreply 16December 19, 2017 3:51 PM

Mal better show more of the lezzys if he wants the ratings to go up.

by Anonymousreply 17December 19, 2017 6:19 PM

R15 Lily had no more eggs to steal. When she had ovarian cancer, the doctor harvested what he could during her hysterectomy, and he was only able to get two, which were subsequently used to create her fraternal twins, Charlie and Mattie.

by Anonymousreply 18December 19, 2017 7:02 PM

Hilarious how, in OP's clip, they don't give Brendad Ickson even one line until 2/3 of the way through.

Maybe she was too sloshed to read the wordsh on the cue cards.

by Anonymousreply 19December 19, 2017 7:39 PM

[quote]Brenda Dickson returning as Jill would jump start the ratings,

That mentally ill drunk has burned every bridge she ever crossed. She's lucky the producers and their family haven't sued her. But you can't get blood form a stone. (She was on Facebook last month saying she can't make rent because of some conspiracy.)

I would imagine that she would also say, "I will come back. On ONE condition. I play Jill's long-lost GRANDDAUGHTER!"

by Anonymousreply 20December 19, 2017 7:42 PM

Brenda is certifiable. She crazy.

by Anonymousreply 21December 19, 2017 8:05 PM

Traci has the last vote!

"I could give two shits about who runs Jabot, but I second the motion to bring in the Jumbo Buckets of KFC, so we can get our hands dirty!"

by Anonymousreply 22December 19, 2017 8:43 PM

Forgotten how good looking Terry Lester was...

by Anonymousreply 23December 19, 2017 8:49 PM

Kyle!!! You little bitch!

by Anonymousreply 24December 19, 2017 9:13 PM

Speaking of Kyle, he and the bf (center) held their annual plaid party last week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 19, 2017 9:32 PM

[quote] Brenda Dickson returning as Jill would jump start the ratings,

They should bring on Deven Green to play nuJill. Or Jill's assistant, who imitates her all the time.

by Anonymousreply 26December 19, 2017 10:34 PM

Brendad Ickson needs to be back on TV ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 27December 19, 2017 10:47 PM

Beastmaster posted a pic of himself in his underwear apparently because 2018 is the year he wants to get back in shape and wants his followers to join "Canes Challenge."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 20, 2017 6:05 AM

Did Chrissy’s peen get hard when he saw that pic of Daniel?

by Anonymousreply 29December 20, 2017 7:29 AM

Is there not a Dolly Parton movie this year? Why did little Faith need all that time off earlier this year? We could have seen many more chess tournaments. I feel ripped off.

by Anonymousreply 30December 20, 2017 11:34 AM

Are budget restrictions the reason that Faith's chess set came from Dollar Tree?

by Anonymousreply 31December 20, 2017 2:15 PM

Goddard is putting that shrimp on the barbie again, eh?

by Anonymousreply 32December 20, 2017 2:18 PM

The queeny bitchy homosexuals who think that they own Y&R are stupid. Mal does NOT care what you think. Bye felicia. Snap. (Do you see how fucking irritating you queens are)?

by Anonymousreply 33December 20, 2017 9:20 PM

"Mom is asleep and Traci is out at the Golden Corral all you can eat lunch buffet."

Finished that sentence for you, Ash.

by Anonymousreply 34December 20, 2017 9:25 PM

Say what you want about Brenda Dickson’s acting, but she was compelling as Jill. She will never return though for the same reasons Victoria Rowell won’t.

by Anonymousreply 35December 20, 2017 9:36 PM

Is DG the one who bought a boatload of twitter followers? How does he have 400K followers, yet CK - the other half of Lane - has only 76K followers? Plus, her Instagram followers come in at 60K, which makes sense compared to her twitter. But his number on Instagram is 86K, which would only be 21% of his twitter numbers. That shrimp on the barbie smells fishy.

by Anonymousreply 36December 20, 2017 9:45 PM

What ish thish?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 20, 2017 11:17 PM

Hilary and Lily need to visit that Golden Corral, ASAP along with Phyllis.

by Anonymousreply 38December 21, 2017 12:40 AM

This is new (12/20).

She's been a soap producer since the early 90s, primarily with NBC soaps. She was EP for the well-received General Hospital Night Shift, and her last job was as Co-EP at Days.

Has Sony put her at Y&R?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 21, 2017 2:03 AM

How the fuck many Producers does Y&R need to get it right?? They are top heavy. You have Mal (ugh!) 2 producers, a post production producer and 3, yes, 3 supervising producers. And with all of those producers we get a shit show???? What are they paid to do? And on top of that, they only work 34 weeks a year! They are ‘dark’ every few weeks and don’t work on Mondays. Outrageous!!! Bill Bell is spinning.

by Anonymousreply 40December 21, 2017 2:20 AM

Jack and Ashley need to get a room already and get it over with.

by Anonymousreply 41December 21, 2017 3:30 AM

Where’s Graham? I don’t know any of you people!

by Anonymousreply 42December 21, 2017 4:02 AM

Dina doesn’t remember Graham.

by Anonymousreply 43December 21, 2017 6:57 AM

Mal, you in trouble, gal. The December 4-8 ratings show that once again, GH beats Y&R in the women 18-49 demos. Y&R is down significantly from a year ago in viewers, women 18-49 and women 25-54. The shit that Mal’s trying to peddle is not working. The viewers are speaking loud and clear. Bye Mal. Go back across the fucking pond. We won’t miss you.

by Anonymousreply 44December 21, 2017 7:12 AM

^ No. The writers need to stop this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 45December 21, 2017 7:23 AM

I have been trying for ages to download Welcome To My Home full. The original, not the unfunny Deven Green parody. The fashion and makeup tips may be horribly outdated and somewhat bizarre, but I actually enjoyed watching it on YouTube until Brenda had it pulled. There was a high quality re-release with additional and new footage on DVD for sale from her website, but the very few people who actually tried to buy it never got their copies.

by Anonymousreply 46December 21, 2017 7:25 AM

Miss Giddens, the HOTTIE, is ranting on the tweeterer about Y&R. The poor dear can’t own up to the fact that he spread incorrect gossip about the JT character. Miss Giddens needs better sources at Y&R. Someone who won’t tell him wrong information.

by Anonymousreply 47December 21, 2017 8:02 AM

For what it's worth, Jamey was telling the truth. CBS had approved the story and it was already in the outlines. The story was leaked and CBS got cold feet and made them change it. Mal was quite upset about it.

by Anonymousreply 48December 21, 2017 12:22 PM

Miss Jamey spreads lies and gossip to get clicks on his site. Remember when Miss Jamey insisted that Adam was being recast after Hartley left? It never happened. Try again Miss Jamey. Only this time, tell the truth. The fat slob.

by Anonymousreply 49December 21, 2017 12:28 PM

What story, R48? The lez story?

by Anonymousreply 50December 21, 2017 4:13 PM

R39 I know she was at Passions for a long time. She's a large lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 21, 2017 4:14 PM

Wow what a fat slob just like queen Giddens. 2 tons ‘o fun!

by Anonymousreply 52December 21, 2017 4:19 PM

Someone's having a gay Christmas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 22, 2017 7:41 AM

God someone tell CLB to grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 54December 22, 2017 8:38 AM

I miss Terry Lester. Andvthevonlyvway hevgoukd be back would be through CGI and very real animation. I miss Jeanne Cooper too but at least she got a great tribute and an superstar send-off.

Lester and Dickson, exquisite in their roles (if not the best actors), were marginalized by management and ended up disgruntled ex-employees.

That's when I stopped watching.

And I don't care how many more decades Walton and that closet case with the permanent eighties haircut (Peter Whatever) have on their respective characters, they will never compare to Terry and Brendad.

by Anonymousreply 55December 22, 2017 8:48 AM

* And the only way he could be back

by Anonymousreply 56December 22, 2017 8:49 AM

Yeah, and all those emmys that nut Dickson and homo Lester won compared to Walton and Bergman. SMH.

by Anonymousreply 57December 22, 2017 11:12 AM

I miss Dorothy Green.

by Anonymousreply 58December 22, 2017 11:15 AM

Brenda will never, evah, evah, evah, EVER be back. She burned way too many bridges in the past. In addition to her behavior at the time of firing, her accusations against Bill Bell incinerated any possible chance of her return.

I enjoyed Brenda's campy take, but I also like Walton's Jill. Or did - to be honest, the character was always best defined in relation to Katherine, and with her death, Jill's usefulness on the show is limited.

by Anonymousreply 59December 22, 2017 1:54 PM

There HAS to be an intervention at Y&R after they come back from break. The actors are not happy (Gina Tognoni is like Really again? This show is going down, I’ve been through this before at GL and OLTL) the crew is not happy. Turmoil at Y&R. Ratings are down, even from Sally Boring Sucksman. This “new” approach is not working and everyone knows it but clueless Mal. This is NOT a British soap. Get that through your head.

by Anonymousreply 60December 22, 2017 5:21 PM

So the bitches at SON are implying that Mal might've been fired, since he took "Y&R" off his twitter handle. Whatever the case, he needs to go. Disastrous tenure.

by Anonymousreply 61December 22, 2017 5:35 PM

Go the FUCK away Mal, says everyone at Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 62December 22, 2017 8:33 PM

[quote] This “new” approach is not working and everyone knows it but clueless Mal. This is NOT a British soap.

I watch five of the UK soaps, and see very little British anything going on here. I don't know what the fuck Mal is doing.

Also, the "new day" approach may be more British, but it's not always a hard and fast rule. Furthermore, on a soap like EastEnders, they'll often play 30 characters in one 29 minute episode (no commercials), so if certain beats need to be played, they are. .. On Hollyoaks, they tend to concentrate on one main storyline arc over several episodes in a row; then, that one gets rested, while another one dominates. Necessary beats get played during the featured storyline.

by Anonymousreply 63December 22, 2017 9:12 PM

Him doing both writing and producing had to be bad. No one can do both completely, without help. A number of industry people expressed concern when it was announced he was doing both. I would not be surprised if it's ended already.

Brad Bell is the exception since his show is half hour, and he has a lot of help from his assistants, but even his show suffers.

by Anonymousreply 64December 22, 2017 9:13 PM

I just think Mal is tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 65December 22, 2017 9:27 PM

R64 Now, that part IS British, and no big surprise that Mal would want that. .. All of the UK soaps are helmed by a strong EP who is responsible for both production and storyline. .. Viewers always discuss the shows (both past and present) in terms of an EP's tenure. (Currently: Yorke, Oates, Kirkwood, MacLeod, etc.) .. And yes, as with Brad Bell, the British soaps are a half-hour, and the EP's there get help from associate producers and "storyliners."

by Anonymousreply 66December 22, 2017 9:28 PM

R61 He's still re-tweeting Y&R stuff, and he didn't change his photo, which is him outside CBS Television City.

by Anonymousreply 67December 22, 2017 9:31 PM

Attention: MY

Paul would NEVER threaten Nikki to come clean about Victor.....he would know better..... That scene was awful and so out of character that I was shaking my head in disbelief.

And what was with the Lezzie showing up to "sing" that Christmas song. Where was her auto tune equipment hidden, in her guitar?

by Anonymousreply 68December 22, 2017 9:57 PM

Asshole be gone. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 69December 22, 2017 10:26 PM

Mal promised Dougie D. a big storyline. I think his scenes with Nikki were his "big storyline."

by Anonymousreply 70December 22, 2017 11:09 PM

Anyone who watches Y&R knows that the show is shit. Chuck Pratt did better.

by Anonymousreply 71December 22, 2017 11:17 PM

Who thought anyone would long for the halcyon days of Pratt and JFP?

by Anonymousreply 72December 22, 2017 11:25 PM

[quote] God someone tell CLB to grow the fuck up.

Chrissy's like Peter Pan and will never grow up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 23, 2017 12:17 AM

I don't know you all are carrying on about.

The show has been great lately.

Today's twist left me gasping.

by Anonymousreply 74December 23, 2017 1:07 AM

Christmas episode is mind boggling. Awful would be a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 75December 23, 2017 2:16 AM

The show gets worse with each passing episode. JFP and Pratt must be laughing their asses off. The one to benefit most from this is Miss Valentini, who will surely be rewarded with a contract renewal with GH's demo surge.

by Anonymousreply 76December 23, 2017 2:24 AM

It's time for Traci to become CEO.

After buying the "Chancellor Plant," they can shift from cosmetics to snack food production.

by Anonymousreply 77December 23, 2017 2:29 AM

[quote] Today's twist left me gasping.

spill mary

by Anonymousreply 78December 23, 2017 3:02 AM

[quote]I enjoyed Brenda's campy take

Me too. Not sure if it was done on purpose , but it was like watching a fun caricature of the character. Sort of like a John Waters film, or Married with Children. Except those people were in on the phony delivery (as their work in other projects clearly shows), whereas I think Brenda was just a deliciously lousy actress (as shown by her "Well, hello!" videos).

by Anonymousreply 79December 23, 2017 3:24 AM

Is Brenda's ass as mammouth as Jess's?

by Anonymousreply 80December 23, 2017 3:26 AM

Brenda wouldn't be caught dead with an ass that big.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 23, 2017 4:22 AM

The only Jack and Jill. All others are cheap immitations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 23, 2017 4:39 AM

Too bad nobody ate anything for dinner. But then again........

by Anonymousreply 83December 23, 2017 9:45 PM

I’m loving having the scrumptious Thad Luckinbell back on my tv screen. It’s like time has stood still because he looks just they way he did when he left the show years ago. He’s WAY too hot for Amelia Heinle, that’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 84December 23, 2017 9:52 PM

Y&R fucken sucks. Mal has ruined it.

by Anonymousreply 85December 23, 2017 10:33 PM

If the twist is Jack's amendment to the charter saying only a blood Abbott can run the company - what happens if all the blood Abbotts die? I want Keemo to come back and be CEO and take revenge on the family that has ignored him for decades. That would be a twist.

by Anonymousreply 86December 23, 2017 10:55 PM

Welcome to My Christmas Party.

We still have a few balls to hang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 25, 2017 2:44 AM

Brenda has a big arse.

by Anonymousreply 88December 25, 2017 3:23 AM

I'm a shaushy boozhehond!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 25, 2017 4:33 AM

Ghost of Christmas Past: "I've had some work done."

At first I thought it was Traci.

by Anonymousreply 90December 25, 2017 6:31 PM

Leave enough figgy pudding for everyone, Traci, or you'll be stuck on the shitter until New Year's Day.

by Anonymousreply 91December 25, 2017 6:53 PM

Phillip checking out the Christmas tree deliverymen.

It led to him getting spit-roasted out in the stables.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 26, 2017 6:05 PM

r92, I hate to burst your little bubble, but Philip was straight. It was an insane rewrite years later that made him homosexual. BUt make no mistake, Bill Bell NEVER intended him to be gay. Just imagine!

by Anonymousreply 93December 26, 2017 6:18 PM

How did they try to justify it, R93? What did they do, did the network ask for a gay character and they just picked one out of a hat? That's pandering.

by Anonymousreply 94December 26, 2017 6:27 PM

If the nursing home grammies and double wide flyover fraus don't want to see lezzys on their screen, they certainly don't want to see two homos going at it.

by Anonymousreply 95December 26, 2017 6:29 PM

NO NO NO to lezzys!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 96December 26, 2017 6:30 PM

Then they can watch the 700 Club with the rest of the bigoted old biddies, R95. Soaps are dying and gays are the only thing that can save them. Along with the Jews we helped save Disney from another generation of Catholic and Mormon mediocrity.

by Anonymousreply 97December 26, 2017 6:32 PM

Get them lezzys off my TV! We need more Traci. I am Traci. She is me.

by Anonymousreply 98December 26, 2017 6:33 PM

Who is buying ad space on the show these days? For P&G's shows you could expect to see their products hawked to no end, but for Columbia's shows you got a bunch of different sponsors since they never seemed tied to one particular ad agency. At least not Y&R since it started after the days of whole-show sponsorship were over.

by Anonymousreply 99December 26, 2017 6:37 PM

I only watch Days which is also a Sony show, the ads I see are for:

Lots of pharmaceuticals

Makeup and Feminine products

Household cleaning products

Something called Zulily

by Anonymousreply 100December 26, 2017 6:44 PM

I'm currently viewing today's episode. Rather than focusing on the dialog/acting, I instead focus on the set décor/furnishings, wardrobe, hair/makeup, and the former, yet still dreamy, "Dr. Cliff Warner" (Peter Bergman).

P.S. The Wardrobe Director should advise Eileen Davidson not to select black bras when attired in beige, thin cashmere sweaters.

by Anonymousreply 101December 26, 2017 6:52 PM

It vaguely reminds me of that "Hi-Lili-Hi-Lo" song Leslie Caron sang in [italic]Lili[/italic].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 26, 2017 6:54 PM

This show without the tit toucher is like watching paint dry. PC be damned, bring him back. Do it, Mal.

by Anonymousreply 103December 26, 2017 6:57 PM

Today’s episode was bad. Nikki and vic getting married for the 9 millionth time is so creative! NOT. The Abbott shit is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 104December 26, 2017 6:57 PM

R99 P&G still buys a ton of ads during the daytime soaps. You'll also see lots of ads of theirs during both the daytime and primetime Spanish-language telenovelas. On Y&R, I've recently seen P&G ads for for Crest, Bounty, Charmin, Swifter, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Pantene, Prilosex, Vicks, etc., and of course, Tide laundry detergent. The one with the gay dad laundering his daughter's princess dress stands out.

by Anonymousreply 105December 26, 2017 7:08 PM

With all of the Year of the Woman and #MeToo crap, they will never bring tit grabber back. They’d lose what little female 18-49 audience they have left.

by Anonymousreply 106December 26, 2017 7:31 PM

R93 It was obvious that Phillip, Chase, and Danny were fucking each other on the downlow. But due to his "daddy issues," Phillip preferred older dudes, such as Cricket's cousin, Joe Blair and Victor's brother, Matt Miller. Also, the doctor who helped Phillip fake his death (Dr. Hank Steele) was a regular hook-up. The plan to do this was formed during their trysts.

by Anonymousreply 107December 26, 2017 10:04 PM

OK, I'm confused. Did some of the Y&R episodes get shown out of order?

On Friday, they aired the Christmas Eve episode with the Abbott's Christmas Eve dinner.

But on Monday, they aired an episode where characters are Christmas shopping and pondering what to buy, acting like Christmas is days away.

Was this an each-episode-is-a-new-day time warp?

by Anonymousreply 108December 27, 2017 1:02 AM

R108 Welcome to the Mal Young is reinventing US Soaps world! He’s our saviour. NOT.

by Anonymousreply 109December 27, 2017 1:36 AM

OH MY GOD! REED'S DRIVING DRUNK!

by Anonymousreply 110December 27, 2017 5:19 PM

Rewriting Philip as gay was an odd decision. It didn't help Thom Bierdz's complete lack of emotional capacity at all, though.

by Anonymousreply 111December 27, 2017 5:38 PM

I'm checking my work calendar to see when I'll be, finally, free to come back as Jill's sexy granddaughter.

OK, it's look like all of 2018, 2019, and 2020 are free.

But you better gobble me up quick, as I met Marc Cherry once at a party. We talked about me.

by Anonymousreply 112December 27, 2017 5:46 PM

Brenda - if we need a crazy lady, or great grandmother for Dina, we'll let you know.

by Anonymousreply 113December 27, 2017 6:08 PM

[quote] Rewriting Philip as gay was an odd decision. It didn't help Thom Bierdz's complete lack of emotional capacity at all, though.

But compared to Ronn Moss, he's Laurence frickin' Olivier.

by Anonymousreply 114December 27, 2017 6:13 PM

Here is my headshot. I can play 15 in high school flashbacks if necessary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 27, 2017 6:13 PM

I'm with Dina - everyday on Y & R is Thanksgiving now.....pass the turkey. Where has Noah been? Is it that busy in the kitchen at TOTT?

Billy Abbott looks like he needs to be put back in the oven for a bit - he doesn't look done.

by Anonymousreply 116December 27, 2017 6:29 PM

Traci’s on the shitter. Think she’ll lose any weight? Tomorrow on every day is a new day. #YR

by Anonymousreply 117December 27, 2017 11:35 PM

Is it just me, or is Traci, like, seriously fat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 28, 2017 4:15 AM

Traci is OBESE, not fat.

by Anonymousreply 119December 28, 2017 7:54 AM

Beth Maitland with that girth, probably suffers constipation and then bouts of diarrhea when she can go. Obviously she gorges and suffers for it.

She is so sweet though. Why can't the show realistically address her being fat? They did it to her when she was a teen.

by Anonymousreply 120December 28, 2017 8:25 AM

Dina needs to do some one liners about “the fat one”.

by Anonymousreply 121December 28, 2017 11:22 AM

R121 that would be realistic. My father had dementia and he didn't care what he said to anyone and if it was to a family member he was 100 times more brutal.

by Anonymousreply 122December 28, 2017 11:34 AM

I thought that the fat one was going to change my diaper today.

by Anonymousreply 123December 28, 2017 12:57 PM

Where are the lezzys??????? I want them on my screen NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 124December 28, 2017 3:18 PM

Fuck off, 124. Don't want to see none of that on my screen.

by Anonymousreply 125December 28, 2017 3:42 PM

I think any of us with eyes can see that Beth is heavyset.

Is there some part of that, R120, that you think somehow needs further explaining? Should she be fat shamed for your entertainment?

by Anonymousreply 126December 28, 2017 3:54 PM

Some inspiration for Mal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127December 28, 2017 3:57 PM

Beth probably gets the explosive diarrhea. Kaboom!

by Anonymousreply 128December 28, 2017 4:05 PM

"Victoria Newman, this is the GC Police. We have arrested your daughter on suspicion of drunk driving and......what....oh....sorry.....we have arrested your SON on suspicion of drunk driving. We can't have this much hair here overnight. Please come and get her...uh....him.....uh....just come....."

by Anonymousreply 129December 28, 2017 4:41 PM

Has Reed become a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 130December 28, 2017 4:50 PM

So is it true that Robert Adamson (Noah) is fucking Camryn Grimes (Mariah)?

by Anonymousreply 131December 28, 2017 5:18 PM

That fat thing?

He's the side of a barn!

by Anonymousreply 132December 28, 2017 5:22 PM

Adamson LOVES eating pussy.

by Anonymousreply 133December 28, 2017 5:30 PM

You guys talk about how fat Tracy is but what about skeletal Victoria Newman? They showed her from the rear today during her parent's wedding scene. She was wearing a dress with an open back. Whoever thought that it was a good idea to do this was incredibly mistaken. Amelia's back looked like that of a holocaust survivor -- you could see her spine clearly (I mean actual vertebrae) along with some sinewy back muscles. I mean, my *eyes* -- a terribly thought out decision. It reminds me of a scene a couple of months back involving showing Ashley from behind and it showed her spectacularly flat ass, I mean *no* curve whatsoever. Whoever is in charge of how scenes are shot on this show should be, well, shot.

by Anonymousreply 134December 28, 2017 5:37 PM

Tracy is fat. Victoria is skeletal. Who cares? It wouldn't be very interesing if every single character looked like a model. Who has a family like that? Better question is why the storylines suck.

by Anonymousreply 135December 28, 2017 6:24 PM

Now that she finally owns the company, Jill would never sell Chancellor.

The story should be that Jill would be pressing a hot, recast Chance (early 30s) to give up his 'other' career to now join the company, so that he can take over his family legacy.

Instead, we get more absurdity of fake Jill pimping imposter Cane. blech.

btw - Walton sounds like Froggy from The Little Rascals.

by Anonymousreply 136December 28, 2017 7:21 PM

[quote] Traci is fat. Victoria is skeletal.

Gearing up for the shocking Feb sweeps story where Traci, in fact, EATS Victoria. And the months of regret afterwards!

by Anonymousreply 137December 28, 2017 7:38 PM

The show is biggest heap of garbage on TV. Fire Mal or cancel the damn show.

by Anonymousreply 138December 28, 2017 7:40 PM

Jess still smokes like a chimney. Its affecting her health and voice.

by Anonymousreply 139December 28, 2017 8:12 PM

The chimney analogy is perfect, since her mammoth ass is the size of a house.

by Anonymousreply 140December 28, 2017 8:32 PM

Terry Lester's advice to the struggling Walton -- who'd been told by producers to watch videos of Brenda on how they wanted her to play the character.

[quote] “I remember stopping Terry Lester [ex-Jack] in the hall and I said to him, ‘Give me a hint of what I might be missing.’ And he said, ‘You’re not having enough fun with how bad Jill is.’ ”

As I recall, Terry finally told her to give up.

by Anonymousreply 141December 28, 2017 9:14 PM

Who da fuk would listen to Lester, the miserable queer. Jess has done just fine for 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 142December 28, 2017 9:28 PM

Beth M should not be fat shamed .. but what a great storyline to have her adopt a healthier lifestyle. Maybe it's glandular. Maybe she could have lap band surgery? That's something people who watch could relate to. This stupid endless Nikki/Victor b.s. is so old. The Jabot corporate back stabbing is a snooze. What board meets without notifying all board members - Jack should have known about that evening meeting - any decision made where he did not have access to voting would be kicked out. That's corporate by-laws. Mal Young knows squat about corporate law.

by Anonymousreply 143December 28, 2017 9:54 PM

So now in addition to the preaching we're getting about Owl'sHeimers we're also going to get endless preaching about drinking and driving......

Save the sermons for Sunday, Mal!

by Anonymousreply 144December 28, 2017 10:00 PM

Jess asked Tom Palmer, the show's casting director, whom she thought was Bill Bell, if he'd heard how she was doing after being at Y&R for a short while?

And he said, No, I haven't heard...have [italic] you [/italic]?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 28, 2017 10:01 PM

Jess Walton didn't always sound like a 97 year old man?

by Anonymousreply 146December 28, 2017 10:36 PM

Jill always had a complex relationship with her children. Philip was a problem because she was young when she had him and he reminded her of everything that was stolen from her. Her relationship with BIll was also complicated, I guess, for different reasons. I just never understood why she took to the Cane. Their bond has never been in the writing.

by Anonymousreply 147December 28, 2017 11:30 PM

Some parents don't know how to relate to their kids.

I never had a problem.

by Anonymousreply 148December 28, 2017 11:38 PM

Nobody is commenting on Nicks "tool belt"?

by Anonymousreply 149December 29, 2017 3:10 AM

I think Traci got fatter today.

by Anonymousreply 150December 29, 2017 3:48 AM

Traci represents most of the women in America.

Deal with it, haters!

by Anonymousreply 151December 29, 2017 3:51 AM

When is HDG returning?

by Anonymousreply 152December 29, 2017 3:53 AM

Go I wish Michael Muhney would return. He would totally save the show.

by Anonymousreply 153December 29, 2017 4:00 AM

^Will never happen. He likes the titties too much. A man after my own heart.

by Anonymousreply 154December 29, 2017 4:11 AM

I think Y&R would get back on track if Jack Smith consulted, and they moved heaven and earth to get back in the cast: Stafford, Miller, Rowell and a good Adam (not a MM fan).

Give Jack and Victor a real feud again; work their kids into it

Stop doing dumb business stuff like Jill selling Chancellor and it being illegal for Nikki to take Vic's money when they're husband and wife

by Anonymousreply 155December 29, 2017 4:14 AM

Mal has totally and completely saved Y&R!!!!!!! He is GOD.

by Anonymousreply 156December 29, 2017 10:15 AM

Get a hotter actor to play Devon and have him actually act like a billionaire. Maybe give Devon a set of balls.

by Anonymousreply 157December 29, 2017 2:08 PM

[quote] I think Y&R would get back on track if Jack Smith consulted, and they moved heaven and earth to get back in the cast: Stafford, Miller, Rowell and a good Adam (not a MM fan). Give Jack and Victor a real feud again; work their kids into it.

I dunno. I'm so sick of Jack and Victor. I don't want the eleventh Newman/Abbott fight.

This show needs a new core family eased in, a really dynamic male hero, and a female antagonist who stirs up a lot of shit.

I'd agree with you re: bringing some of those folks back, though I think the Adam thing is done, to be honest.

Mal apparently wants all his couples together, but he'll find out soon enough how hard that is to write and how boring it is. He also needs to chop off the dead wood - Lauren, Michael and Scotty can be the first to go.

by Anonymousreply 158December 29, 2017 2:16 PM

The lezzys can go, while we're at it. Don't want to see none of that on my screen while I'm eating lunch. Yuck!

by Anonymousreply 159December 29, 2017 2:31 PM

Bring back Lorie Brooks with a brood of children/grandchildren who could mix it up. Her family owned the Chronicle - in a media age that is electronic they could conflict with all the other families. Bring Snapper back as Chief of Staff at the hospital - re-do the Jill/Lauren sisters bullshit. That was worse than Kay being her mother. So stupid. What the fuck was Bell thinking by dissing Jill's history to un-Foster her? I get that he was po'd actors left for greener pastures in the 70's and early 80's but he acted in a rash way to jettison all the core, original characters. I have never been invested in the Abotts (though I like them) or the Newmans(I hate them).

by Anonymousreply 160December 29, 2017 2:36 PM

Yeah the Jill/Lauren thing was stupid, but I can sort of see their rationale for doing it. Her connection to the Abbotts had long since past, and with all the Fosters and Katherine gone, she had no family connections on the canvass. So they needed to connect her to a then-vital part of the canvass (Fisher/Baldwins) in order to sustain the character. It made sense from that standpoint, but the actual idea was dumb.

by Anonymousreply 161December 29, 2017 2:46 PM

Someone has suggested Brooks Prentiss and I could totally see him as a very upper class suit and tie type, a mysterious entrepreneur with ties to the past and an agenda. James Scott would be perfect.

But they also need a poor/working class/blue collar character or two. I think they should bring one on and have it be Jack Abbott's son or daughter, one he obviously didn't know about. (Yes, I know he already had Keemo, but that was when Jack was very young, and they've all but forgotten him.)

Wish they could find a way to tap into some of the past successes, but not be like Bold and Beautiful and literally name new characters the same name as old ones, etc.

by Anonymousreply 162December 29, 2017 2:54 PM

Bring back the Dennisons! Tricia was THE SHIT! back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 163December 29, 2017 3:41 PM

Just checked again and my 2017 is totally clear!

But you better act fast producers. I'm about to do some red carpet madness in Ventura.

And Marc Cherry said he'd call. 9 years ago. I'm beginning to think he lost my number. Anyone have HIS????

by Anonymousreply 164December 29, 2017 4:21 PM

Y&R has Alot of producers! They are top heavy. Do you really need 3 Supervising Producers, a couple of producers and a post production producer and an EP? What the fuck do they all do??? Put out this shit show called Y&R! Top heavy and they don’t accomplish much. Jesus this show is BAD! With all of these producers running around, you’d think that they could put out a decent show.

by Anonymousreply 165December 29, 2017 5:55 PM

Poor Sam never got to know his real mother and has to get stuck with Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 166December 29, 2017 7:12 PM

It could be worse.

by Anonymousreply 167December 29, 2017 10:04 PM

Dina needs a friend her own age to talk to.

by Anonymousreply 168December 29, 2017 11:19 PM

^I can talk to Stacey, um, Lacey...oh whatever the hell the fat one is called. She has very thick shoulders to cry on.

by Anonymousreply 169December 29, 2017 11:38 PM

They need to give Dina an imaginary friend that only she can see. Like Gazoo. Imagine the hilarity!

by Anonymousreply 170December 30, 2017 3:03 AM

I'm going to do a Subway run. Breakfast seems like ages ago and I need something to tide me over until brunch. Anyone want anything?

by Anonymousreply 171December 30, 2017 2:40 PM

We all need a Great Gazoo in our lives to counsel us and set us straight.

by Anonymousreply 172December 30, 2017 2:44 PM

Still available through 2090.

by Anonymousreply 173December 30, 2017 2:50 PM

Jess is the strudel of Jills. Bring back our Brenda, our chambo.

by Anonymousreply 174December 30, 2017 2:56 PM

Jess sounds more manly than Aunt Jack. Are we sure that she’s well?

by Anonymousreply 175December 30, 2017 3:13 PM

That HOTTIE Miss Giddens has the hemmorhoids again. Poor dear.

by Anonymousreply 176December 30, 2017 4:52 PM

Mal, please bring back MM to get the ratings up. I know the man can't keep his hands to himself, but if it helps matters, you can make him my scene parter for all his scenes. I'll make the sacrifice for the good of the show.

by Anonymousreply 177December 30, 2017 6:01 PM

If it were up to me, I'd fire everyone BUT the lesbians just to shut you up. You breeders are boring. You've had your day. Step aside and let gay people take over what you have systematically stolen from us for generations.

by Anonymousreply 178December 30, 2017 6:28 PM

I ain't got nothing against lezzys on my TV screen, but I don't wanna see none of that shit when I'm watching my stories when I'm eating lunch. To be honest with y'all, the lezzys make me wanna hurl.

by Anonymousreply 179December 30, 2017 6:35 PM

I tweet Mal every single day and demand that he get rid of the lezzys!!!!

by Anonymousreply 180December 30, 2017 11:34 PM

Hot Daddy Graham returns January 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181December 31, 2017 1:29 AM

I hope he leaves on January 3 - and takes Dino the Dinosaur with him.

by Anonymousreply 182December 31, 2017 1:58 AM

[quote] Brenda Dickson & A Bottle of Cutty Sark

aren't they the same thing?

by Anonymousreply 183December 31, 2017 2:10 AM

I wore out my button.

And I got a big stinky callus on my finger. Wanna smell?

by Anonymousreply 184December 31, 2017 4:45 AM

Got quite a shock today. Nice having time off to check around a bit. My last good hard laugh of 2017 goes to those Michael Muhny fans who are "now more sure than ever" that he will be back shortly.

by Anonymousreply 185December 31, 2017 4:49 AM

That fucker Noah snuck into the house and swiped my meatball parm hero. Now what am I supposed to have for a light midnight snack?

by Anonymousreply 186December 31, 2017 4:52 AM

Michael Muhney is now more sure than ever he will back back shortly. The last of the fans demand it.

by Anonymousreply 187December 31, 2017 5:12 AM

Tit grabber is a loser in life. No job. No prospects. No income. Just an all aaround loser.

by Anonymousreply 188December 31, 2017 11:53 AM

Boob toucher has been secretly filming for weeks now. Hush hush.

by Anonymousreply 189December 31, 2017 2:24 PM

Mal should try and get Chris Engen back. The show is family friendly again now that the lezzzys are getting axed, so Chris wouldn't feel triggered.

by Anonymousreply 190December 31, 2017 2:31 PM

Since the object of MM’s boob touching is no longer on the show it should be okay for him to return.

by Anonymousreply 191December 31, 2017 2:33 PM

We can't take the chance that he would make a play for my boobs.

by Anonymousreply 192December 31, 2017 2:41 PM

It's a great casting coup for Y&R that they are getting Tony Geary taking over the role of Adam Newman.

by Anonymousreply 193December 31, 2017 3:11 PM

^Said nobody ever.

by Anonymousreply 194December 31, 2017 3:16 PM

Boob grabber has plenty to hold onto if he grabs Mrs AhWiggins ample ass.

by Anonymousreply 195December 31, 2017 4:08 PM

R190 Last time Engen popped up, he looked relatively bonkers. As I recall, ED's post-incident interview made it sound like he's too delicate a flower for this biz.

by Anonymousreply 196December 31, 2017 7:10 PM

They should bring Geniveve back for Cane.

by Anonymousreply 197January 1, 2018 2:35 AM

Happy New Year, everyone! Maybe 1982 bring you much happiness.

by Anonymousreply 198January 1, 2018 2:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199January 1, 2018 8:27 AM

Does anyone know when Micheal Muhney's episodes start airing?

by Anonymousreply 200January 1, 2018 8:37 AM

omg that is my life: watching it at lunch time for many many years! ya got me thru!

by Anonymousreply 201January 1, 2018 10:34 AM

jeanne cooper i love u forever!!!!

by Anonymousreply 202January 1, 2018 10:34 AM

Tit toucher starts airing on Friday, January 12.

by Anonymousreply 203January 1, 2018 11:44 AM

Ugh! That fucking moron asshole Scholar and that ugly Mr Dizzel are revolting!!!!! Dizzel has that ugly “thing” above the lip and those ears that stick out for days. 2 truly revolting people!!!! Ugly as fuk. Both are morons.

by Anonymousreply 204January 1, 2018 12:06 PM

Tit Toucher sounds like Tot Mom.

by Anonymousreply 205January 1, 2018 1:47 PM

Tit toucher is guaranteed to get the ratings up. Particularly among the women 18-49 that the lezzys have driven away.

by Anonymousreply 206January 1, 2018 2:47 PM

Rerun today......thirty minutes of this writing certainly points up how AWFUL Mal is, and the destruction he has wrought.

by Anonymousreply 207January 1, 2018 5:07 PM

Mrs AhWiggins piano recital is the best episode of 2017. It will be what Y&R submits for Best Show, Writing and Directing.

by Anonymousreply 208January 1, 2018 6:54 PM

Is it true the tit toucher is returning for February sweeps?

by Anonymousreply 209January 1, 2018 7:00 PM

Titty/boob grabber is definitely back! Jamey hemorrhoid was right!!!!!!! Queen Jamey, despite his numerous ailments, knows everything. Everything. His mole at Y&R (the mailroom guy) in never ever ever ever wrong!!!!!!! Remember last May when queen fried chicken Jamey said that Adam was being recast?

by Anonymousreply 210January 1, 2018 7:24 PM

R210, you sound racist.

by Anonymousreply 211January 1, 2018 7:35 PM

R210 here I hate that Jamey lies to get clicks. Racist? No. Calling out liars who make money by getting clicks, yes. Fat slob Jamey with hemmorhoids spreads false information. Fatso needs to tend to his numerous medical issues. He lies about soap gossip. He’s a low life.

by Anonymousreply 212January 1, 2018 8:12 PM

R212, a lot of times deals are thisclose to happening and something at the end falls through and it all changes.

Jamey's been plenty right over the years; not everyone bats 1000.

Lay off the fat remarks, too, k?

Be nice.

Try love.

If you have the slightest idea how.

by Anonymousreply 213January 2, 2018 12:19 AM

[quote] not everyone bats 1000.

And not everyone weighs that much either.

by Anonymousreply 214January 2, 2018 12:30 AM

My new year's resolution: just 5 simple words - deep fried mac and cheese.

by Anonymousreply 215January 2, 2018 12:45 AM

One suggestion: bring back the hot looking guys, starting with Stitch and including Marco Dapper. Thuckinbill is a good start.

by Anonymousreply 216January 2, 2018 1:00 AM

Fat Jamey is still and will always be bitter that Y&R did not hire him as head-writer. Thank GOD!!

by Anonymousreply 217January 2, 2018 1:03 AM

[quote] Thuckinbill is a good start.

I saw his bare bum on Nip Tuck

by Anonymousreply 218January 2, 2018 4:01 AM

You can tell in certain scenes that Thad still has that glorious phat ass. It also looks like no time has passed since he left Y&R years ago because he hasn’t aged a bit. He’s way too hot for Amelia H.

by Anonymousreply 219January 2, 2018 4:16 AM

r219=Chrissy

by Anonymousreply 220January 2, 2018 4:20 AM

when they ran all those past scenes of him that took place over years on Y&R it looked like it was all from the same month

by Anonymousreply 221January 2, 2018 4:23 AM

[quote]Jamey is still and will always be bitter that Y&R did not hire him as head-writer.

He knows the history of the show and is a fresh voice. The show couldn't do any worse. But instead of taking a chance on someone like Jaime and pairing him with an experienced soap writer to help him develop and pace storylines, they go with some hacks and British rejects. I get it Jamey is a bold personality and rubs some people the wrong way, but my God it just seems like some of you have some personal vendetta against this guy whose only crime seems to be loving soaps as much as you do.

by Anonymousreply 222January 2, 2018 4:29 AM

You want fries with that?

by Anonymousreply 223January 2, 2018 4:35 AM

^Yes! oops, sorry...that was a knee-jerk response.

by Anonymousreply 224January 2, 2018 4:37 AM

R222, bravo! People appear to hate Jamey because he cares.

I think people are jealous of Jamey because he has a voice; people know who he is. He was given a chance.

by Anonymousreply 225January 2, 2018 4:52 AM

I dislike fat Jamey because he lies.

by Anonymousreply 226January 2, 2018 5:29 AM

God the show is so boring with no pay offs. Nick really is a jerk. Jill blindsides Cane after kissing his arse? She should have called him out of setting Billy up to take the fall for the LA Brash and Sassy photo shoot....did she not know the details? Such horribly written drivel.

by Anonymousreply 227January 2, 2018 7:15 PM

Yes, I'm very jealous of Jamie's ability to crush furniture.

by Anonymousreply 228January 2, 2018 7:47 PM

No way, no fucking how would I ever listen to FAT Jamey’s year end shit. Never ever ever.

by Anonymousreply 229January 2, 2018 8:12 PM

This thread has taken a turn for the dull. Let's get back to talking about me and my ALS. Or is it multiple myelmoma?

by Anonymousreply 230January 2, 2018 8:14 PM

Chancellor for sale/sale scrapped/Cane appointed CEO/Jill going back to Australia to be with Colinl/Jill had caviar expressed in from Finland for christs sake!/Billy appointed co-CEO........ all within three episode.

Way to grasp the pacing of U.S. soap, Mal, with nothing new in good old Genoa Shitty.

I want to give up but I can't stop watching this trainwreck move to cancellation.

by Anonymousreply 231January 2, 2018 8:17 PM

Who did JT leave in a snowdrift to die way back when?

by Anonymousreply 232January 2, 2018 9:33 PM

R231 Jill's scenes today highlighted the problem with this "new day" thing, as they had her going all over town while on the way to the airport.

Mal seems to be treating Genoa City as if it's Albert Square where a character can very simply walk out of their flat and cross the street to hit the market, the pub, the Minute Mart, the Arches, etc. talking to different people. That makes sense. This does not, and it's totally wacky.

by Anonymousreply 233January 2, 2018 9:38 PM

R232 It was Billy. This was a pretty famous scene during the Billy-Mac-Raul-Brittany-JT-Rianna days.

As I recall, JT held a party at a neighbor's home where he was "cat sitting." Billy got wasted and was going to be sick, so JT shoved him outside in the snow, so he wouldn't puke all over the living room. Billy passed out, and by the time Raul found him, he had hypothermia. In the meantime, John and Jill were looking for Billy, and when Brittany was on the phone with them, she screeeeched that Billy was dead!

by Anonymousreply 234January 2, 2018 9:46 PM

I really hope Michael Muhney is really coming back and that DL isn't joking around.

by Anonymousreply 235January 2, 2018 10:37 PM

Thanks, r234.

I miss Raul. He was such a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 236January 2, 2018 10:41 PM

A writer who did his or her homework would know that Jill would never sell Chancellor. It goes against everything that she is. She would have given it to Phillip or Chance as some sort of triumph for finally getting back everything that Kay had stolen from her. I'm not saying that people don't grow and change, but through lines tend to remain consistent. In 1970 18 year old Erica Kane wanted to go to Hollywood. When AMC was cancelled Erica Kane finally got to go to Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 237January 2, 2018 11:16 PM

Absolutely, R237. If they wanted to do a Chancellor story right, we'd have "Humanitarian Jill" (cough-cough) choosing to step down and become "Chairman Emeritus of Chancellor" or something. In the process, we'd learn that she heard NuChance was growing tired of his military-government work, and she'd convinced her grandson to join Chancellor as a way to eventually get him involved in running his family's legacy - his rightful place. And with this casting, we could finally have our new, hot, dynamic, lead actor in the young-ish 30s range to fill that big gap in the show. Along the way, we'd have appearances by his mother, Nina, challenging Jill and questioning her son, as to whether this is what he really wants to do, and perhaps NuPhillip would show up trying to warn him about Grandma Jill as well. Both Cane and Billy might not take kindly to Chance being "the chosen one." And with JT back, it would be the time to re-introduce his estranged wife, NuMac as well. Within a matter of months, The Chancellors could easily be rebuilt with The Mausoleum filled to the rafters.

by Anonymousreply 238January 2, 2018 11:49 PM

Frankly, the show needs Muhney, but I very much doubt he’s returning. No heaving bosoms would be safe.

by Anonymousreply 239January 3, 2018 12:05 AM

I can’t help but think the selling Chancellor thing is to give Walton even less of an excuse to tape the show now. Plus Jill did change her mind and not sell to Jack. The Jill character might be phased out with Walton retiring.

by Anonymousreply 240January 3, 2018 12:16 AM

[quote] Plus Jill did change her mind and not sell to Jacknd not sell to Jack.

That seemed like the upshot of this non-event, apparently meant to lead to more "Billy vs. Cane" stuff as "Co-CEO's." More of the same stuff like when they both worked for Victoria.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Because people really tuned in to see that, not.

by Anonymousreply 241January 3, 2018 12:34 AM

Walton’s health seems bad. She has such a smokers voice. Can lung cancer be far behind?

by Anonymousreply 242January 3, 2018 1:36 AM

What has Colleen Zenk being up to lately? I always thought she'd make a great Jill recast.

by Anonymousreply 243January 3, 2018 1:43 AM

I'm surprised Paul didn't offer JT a job with the GCPD......he is a computer genius......well.....not as good as Kevin....

The preview on Monday showed Abby and Sharon in a cat fight......shades of Crystal and Alexis.

by Anonymousreply 244January 3, 2018 1:51 AM

So is Sharon going cray-cray again. The fraus over at SON are out for blood at the prospect of Sharon going nuts again.

by Anonymousreply 245January 3, 2018 2:00 AM

Mal has truly ruined this show. He is pissing and shitting on it at the same time. Jill selling Chancellor? What the fuck. This Y&R does not resemble the show I grew up watching. It just gets worse and worse and no one is stepping in to stop the destruction.

by Anonymousreply 246January 3, 2018 2:54 AM

Hmmm...all of sudden Pheila, Nikki Chow, and reliquaries are looking pretty good about now, huh?

by Anonymousreply 247January 3, 2018 2:58 AM

I’m still available to play Chance’s sexy granddaughter. I’m also available for whack-a-mole and pound-the-beaver. Hurry up and call before they go through with foreclosure on my mother’s condo because I don’t pay my bills....er....because the Bells are in my finances!

I’m a pirate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248January 3, 2018 3:06 AM

[quote] What has Colleen Zenk being up to lately? I always thought she'd make a great Jill recast.

That would bring the 1982 [italic]Annie[/italic] full circle since she was a dancer in that, Ralph Burns made "Tomorrow" sound like the Y&R theme, and every version of that show has used soap-connected people, from P&G shows and elsewhere. Even Miss Hannigan's soap opera obsession coincided with Carol Burnett being on [italic]All My Children[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 249January 3, 2018 4:12 AM

I pity you if you're watching this show with any hope that it will improve. The only thing that will "stop the destruction" is cancellation.

by Anonymousreply 250January 3, 2018 6:06 AM

Where are the lezzys????????

by Anonymousreply 251January 3, 2018 9:02 AM

Has the tit grabber leaked his first air date yet?

by Anonymousreply 252January 3, 2018 9:53 AM

It can't be more obvious the lezzies are on the way out. What is there to do for Tessa now? She embarrassingly shows up CE to sing a Christmas carol and has no other dialogue. Mariah has vanished as well. Is CBS censoring the lezzies?

by Anonymousreply 253January 3, 2018 10:32 AM

(r231) again. Meant to add that Jill being in Aussieland with Colin, and her long-cherished son, Phillip Chancellor the third (fourth?) lives there as well. Yet not one mention of him, and you would fucking expect him to be involved in the possible sale/running of Chancellor Industries? Rather, she is more devoted to the shyster Cane and his criminal father. Jill is a gold-digger, not a bad-boy chaser FFS! Arsehole writer/EP does not even comprehend the core of the central nor historical characters (prime example: Jack would never, EVER, out his sis as a non-blood-Abbott).

WTF, Mr. Youmg-but-not-Restless, you introduce two lesbian characters to the serial, and yet there is a historic character who came out as homosexual, linked to the past, present and current direction of the show, and don't even mention nor develop this potential? They could use either with the past crazy yet beautiful actor, or a new hunk?

Dina prancing around wacko? Waste of time, filler, and I bet she took Kristian.

I am almost ready to throw in the towel, currently surf during the program to other stations (not just in the commercials) and no longer bother to record if I am going to miss. As the trumpkin says, "Sad!".

by Anonymousreply 254January 3, 2018 10:47 AM

In addition to what I posted above......why introduce Kyle's input into the whole issue of dethroning Jack as CEO, who has not been present for years, but totally disregard Phillip when something may be going down with Chancellor??? I dunno about other viewers, but I appreciate consistency.

by Anonymousreply 255January 3, 2018 10:52 AM

Did they really cave in to the bible thumpers and stop the lezzy story? Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 256January 3, 2018 11:21 AM

I thought Y&R had an educated and progressive audience.

by Anonymousreply 257January 3, 2018 2:39 PM

[quote] I thought Y&R had an educated and progressive audience.

None of them have showed up on THIS thread.

by Anonymousreply 258January 3, 2018 2:41 PM

[quote] I thought Y&R had an educated and progressive audience.

Based on what, the constant bashing of lezzies on a gay board?

by Anonymousreply 259January 3, 2018 2:53 PM

I don’t want any lezzys on my ‘stories’!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 260January 3, 2018 3:28 PM

Titty Grabber's coming on the show to convert the lesbians. He’s THAT good.

by Anonymousreply 261January 3, 2018 4:15 PM

February Sweeps Spoiler:

Traci and special guest Miss Jamey Giddens will have a death match to win a year's supply of Pizza Hut and a dozen buckets of KFC.

by Anonymousreply 262January 3, 2018 4:17 PM

[quote] Titty Grabber's coming on the show to convert the lesbians.

To what, Judaism?

by Anonymousreply 263January 3, 2018 4:19 PM

Miss Giddens will be headwriter when Mal gets canned. NOT!!!!!! That fat slob isn’t even fit to clean the toilets at CBS. Plus with all his ‘ailments’, he won’t be around long.

by Anonymousreply 264January 3, 2018 4:32 PM

Is this Jamie person fatter than Jim Reilly or Hogan Sheffer?

by Anonymousreply 265January 3, 2018 4:45 PM

Yup!

by Anonymousreply 266January 3, 2018 5:32 PM

Hogan Sheffer is hot actor Craig Sheffer’s brother.

by Anonymousreply 267January 3, 2018 6:00 PM

Cat fight with Sharon and Abby was a step up. Bring back Tucker.

by Anonymousreply 268January 3, 2018 6:16 PM

Why does Lauren's son look old enough to be her father?

by Anonymousreply 269January 3, 2018 6:48 PM

Can’t stand the actor who plays Scott. He’s awful and I want to take a pair of scissors and cut that mop off his head. He’s do fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 270January 3, 2018 6:50 PM

...and please SHAVE him. His acting is putrid.

by Anonymousreply 271January 3, 2018 6:59 PM

Marco needs to come back and place his penis quite deeply inside me. I haven't gotten any in years.

by Anonymousreply 272January 3, 2018 7:31 PM

Marco can put his peen in me, dear.

by Anonymousreply 273January 3, 2018 7:51 PM

Is Lauren the only person in GC that doesn't know her husband is a big homo?

by Anonymousreply 274January 3, 2018 8:21 PM

Michael is a pussy hound!

by Anonymousreply 275January 3, 2018 8:49 PM

I'd love to violate Marco's O-ring.

by Anonymousreply 276January 3, 2018 8:49 PM

Did Brad get all those muscles from combing through Traci's many folds of cellulite to locate her vagina?

by Anonymousreply 277January 3, 2018 8:51 PM

R277.

Who hurt you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278January 3, 2018 9:01 PM

Roll Traci in flour and look for the wet spot.

by Anonymousreply 279January 3, 2018 9:27 PM

According to the 2018 preview, they're not entirely done with Mariah and Tessa, but it does sound like an end note to them potentially hooking up is coming.

[quote] Mariah takes a journey of self-discovery and figures out who she really is as a person and how to deal with her feelings of loss. Tessa will try to make amends with Mariah, but it will not be an easy road to travel.

"Journey of self-discovery" is such a stupid soap cliche... lol!

by Anonymousreply 280January 3, 2018 9:50 PM

R254 R255 The thing about Phillip (PC3) is that he never cared about running Chancellor Industries, so he not being part of Jill's current plan to sell or reorganize the company actually goes along with history.

What would make sense, though, is that Jill would want to see her bio-grandson, Chance, at the company. One of the stories Alden had planned back in 2000, before Tricia Cast bolted, was PC4 coming of age with Kay, Jill, and Nina getting into it over how much the character now called Chance would get involved with the Chancellor legacy. That was the historical story waiting to be told. It was going to be replay of Kay and Jill fighting over Teenage Phillip. If they picked up with that now, with Jill trying to get a NuChance involved with his family's company, then I could see both Nina and PC3 playing a part. And while I have nothing against Bierdz, I'd definitely take the opportunity to recast especially since they'd also be recasting Chance. It would be good opportunity for change in the father-son dynamic with two new actors in the roles.

by Anonymousreply 281January 3, 2018 10:04 PM

So if you have a PTSD episode, you have to sleep with the nearest person to fix it?

Do the people over at Wounded Warrior know about this?

by Anonymousreply 282January 3, 2018 10:11 PM

Count me as another one who would love to see the Chancellor family revitalized. Definitely add some sense of history that has been neglected since Katherine's death.

Recast Chance and give him some dark edges (John Driscoll is a good actor, but comes across as too whitebread, goody-goody). Bring Nina back for a visit. Tricia Cast just electrifies any scene she's in.

I agree, weird there has been no mention of Phillip III. As much as SSM was into connecting the show's history, seems like a few casual mentions of him would be good.

Also optimum time to bring back Mac since JT is back in town. Perhaps they need to kill off Mac's father since Beau Kazer died three years ago.

by Anonymousreply 283January 3, 2018 10:28 PM

I will not watch the lezzys! No siree.

by Anonymousreply 284January 3, 2018 10:38 PM

Otalia were awesome.

Can they move to Genoa City and bring their farmhouse of LOVE with them?

by Anonymousreply 285January 3, 2018 10:51 PM

You know by now Natalia is back with Frank, and Olivia is with Philip again (Beth Raines ran off with Little Billy again).

by Anonymousreply 286January 3, 2018 10:57 PM

No, those two were MEANT TO BE!!!

by Anonymousreply 287January 3, 2018 11:13 PM

CBS doesn’t attract a lezzie crowd. It’s mostly old nursing home fraus. They don’t want to see lezzies.

by Anonymousreply 288January 3, 2018 11:39 PM

Michael Masini joining the cast. YUMMY!

by Anonymousreply 289January 3, 2018 11:42 PM

[quote] Driscoll is a good actor, but comes across as too whitebread, goody-goody.

Plus, he's not even available presently or anytime soon. He joined the military, re-enlisted this past year, and has been deployed on some assignment over in the Middle East.

I guess it beats working for the Geek Squad at Best Buy, which is what I heard he'd been doing.

by Anonymousreply 290January 4, 2018 12:08 AM

Graham is that YOU? Him she'll remember.

by Anonymousreply 291January 4, 2018 1:46 AM

If Tricia Cast comes back, she needs to do a few months of fasting so that others can fit in the frame with her.

by Anonymousreply 292January 4, 2018 2:45 AM

What is it with this thread and trashing overweight people? Any why do you never see these types of comments on soap message boards? Is it because you can't be anonymous on those boards?

by Anonymousreply 293January 4, 2018 2:48 AM

No, it’s because soaps keep casting fatties instead of beauties. It’s called the Young and Restless, not the Old and Morbidly Obese.

by Anonymousreply 294January 4, 2018 2:55 AM

R293 = fatty

by Anonymousreply 295January 4, 2018 2:56 AM

Regarding Jamey and the DC podcast. Jamey has nothing on their podcast female co-host. I believe her name is Jillian. What an angry cow. Is she on medication?

by Anonymousreply 296January 4, 2018 3:23 AM

Jillian and Jamey are both wannabee headwriters and they are miserable that no one at any network will ever ever take them seriously. They are bitter nobodies. And they lie.

by Anonymousreply 297January 4, 2018 6:43 AM

[quote] No, it’s because soaps keep casting fatties instead of beauties. It’s called the Young and Restless, not the Old and Morbidly Obese.

Blame the sponsors who helped enable the poisoning of the American food supply.

by Anonymousreply 298January 4, 2018 6:45 AM

Sharon Case is a goddess. Emmy-worthy performance today.

by Anonymousreply 299January 4, 2018 7:03 AM

Why are the women all fat? I can’t thibk of a male on the show who is fat. Most of the women are fatties. Why?

by Anonymousreply 300January 4, 2018 7:31 AM

^^Doug Davidson has gotten a little girthy in his middle age, and people pick on Robert Adamson in here for being stocky, but I wouldn’t kick either of them out of bed for eating ho-hos.

by Anonymousreply 301January 4, 2018 10:53 AM

Go watch project runway if you want to see anorexia.

by Anonymousreply 302January 4, 2018 12:52 PM

[quote] Michael Masini joining the cast. YUMMY!

It sounds like Michael bottoms for "Tony" on occasion. And I bet he's stolen one or more of Tony's sweaty jock strap after their racquetball games.

by Anonymousreply 303January 4, 2018 5:44 PM

Tou have to admit.........except for Amelia, 97% of the actresses on this show are FAT. Fat arms, fat arses, fat legs. They are fat.

by Anonymousreply 304January 4, 2018 5:47 PM

Maybe Mal's a chubby chaser. Except for Josh Morrow, the guys aren't much to look at either. Then again, the nursing home fraus probably think that Hans is the epitome of masculine beauty.

by Anonymousreply 305January 4, 2018 5:53 PM

Memo to tit touchers fans: with the #metoo movement, he is NOT EVER EVER coming back. Accept it and move on with life.

by Anonymousreply 306January 4, 2018 6:46 PM

[quote] except for Amelia, 97% of the actresses on this show are FAT.

What show are you watching? .. Ordway (Abby) still looks thin even when she's nine months pregnant. .. Bregman (Lauren) and Egan (Chelsea) are hardly fat. .. Neither are Case (Sharon), Davidson (Ashley), Morgan (Hilary), nor Khalil (Lily). .. And when she pops up, Li'l Bug looks about as skeletal as Amelia.

by Anonymousreply 307January 4, 2018 6:58 PM

I think the poster meant to write 97% of the lezzys on this show are FAT.

by Anonymousreply 308January 4, 2018 7:10 PM

Lezzy Mariah’s arms are indeed 97% fat.

by Anonymousreply 309January 4, 2018 7:47 PM

Highlight of the episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310January 4, 2018 8:16 PM

I cannot wait until Michael Muhney comes back. I know so many people who would start watching it again. Hopefully they're talking to him now.

by Anonymousreply 311January 4, 2018 8:17 PM

Booby grabber has been secretly taping for weeks now. It’s all hush hush.

by Anonymousreply 312January 4, 2018 8:25 PM

#metookafeel

by Anonymousreply 313January 4, 2018 8:28 PM

#ILoveTits

by Anonymousreply 314January 4, 2018 8:42 PM

What the 3 Muhney fans fail to comprehend is that even if Y&R brings Adam back, they are just going to recast the role with a different actor. If they were to rehire Muhney, they’d have to probably backtrack and say that Hartley was really Gabe Bingham. The show won’t go back there. The Gabe and Sage stuff was so unpopular that it is best to recast and move forward. The show will never revisit the Gabe/Sage mess.

by Anonymousreply 315January 4, 2018 8:56 PM

Exactly r306!

by Anonymousreply 316January 4, 2018 10:52 PM

[quote] ^^Doug Davidson has gotten a little girthy in his middle age, and people pick on Robert Adamson in here for being stocky, but I wouldn’t kick either of them out of bed for eating ho-hos.

Because you want them to suck your ho-ho and ding-dongs.

by Anonymousreply 317January 4, 2018 11:08 PM

Is Michael Muhney really coming back? God i hope that's true. They totally need him now more than ever.

by Anonymousreply 318January 4, 2018 11:53 PM

In the current climate, the chance of CBS rehiring Michael Muhney is less than a snowball's chance in hell.

by Anonymousreply 319January 5, 2018 12:12 AM

No one has ever officially confirmed on record why Michael Muhney's contract was terminated. You all seem to think you know something and you might be right, but there is nothing officially in the record.

by Anonymousreply 320January 5, 2018 12:22 AM

does the old timers disease make you kidnap little kids?

by Anonymousreply 321January 5, 2018 12:30 AM

R320 What the show is NOT saying is very telling. Muhney’s fans have been tweeting CBS/Sony execs for 4 years and Mal Young since he joined the show. Yet they don’t rehire him. That says alot.

by Anonymousreply 322January 5, 2018 12:30 AM

Someone who keeps track of Mal’s comments and likes on twitter said that Mal has never once lked a tweet that had a Muhney mention. Even when the tweet was complimentary. Same with McDaniel. They glaringly avoid anything to do with MM. That can’t be a coincidence. Especially now.

by Anonymousreply 323January 5, 2018 12:41 AM

Faith is very fat.

by Anonymousreply 324January 5, 2018 2:26 AM

But they never said anything official about him NOT coming back. I think they're trying to figure out how to do it at the right time.

by Anonymousreply 325January 5, 2018 2:34 AM

If Mel Gibson can come back, so can MM. I don't know what he did, except for some unsubstantiated gossip. Bottom line is I don't think anyone would be asking for the return of MM if the show had some dynamic characters played by dynamic and engaging actors. Even this JT return has been a dud.

by Anonymousreply 326January 5, 2018 2:45 AM

John Driscoll is one of the sexiest men ever. Met him years ago and he's so sexy in person. The way he talks to people, you think he's seducing you. Biceps the size of a train car.

But somehow, it doesn't translate to the screen.

by Anonymousreply 327January 5, 2018 2:50 AM

I feel really bad that Dina's alzheimer's is getting worse quickly, but at the same time I thought that her stabbing Nikki, burning down Nick's nightclub and stealing Chelsea and Adam's son was hilarious (though it was heartbreaking when she had to give him back, still convinced he was Jack). Sorry for finding these things hilarious, I guess the show has gotten that boring in most aspects.

I wonder if her being able to recognize Jack (most of the time) and Ashley but not Traci at all now is a jab at Beth rarely appearing on the show. She needs to be upgraded to contract status again. I hope they don't recast her like they did when they railroaded Winsor Harmon on B&B.

by Anonymousreply 328January 5, 2018 3:12 AM

I am available to come back and assume the role of Adam Newman. It makes sense that Adam returns as a very sexy villainess of 16 year’s old. I’m perfect for the part!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329January 5, 2018 3:44 AM

When will Ashley have that operation to get that stick removed from her ass?

by Anonymousreply 330January 5, 2018 3:47 AM

Ms. Dickson, what happened to your eye? It looks like you survived being hit in the back of the head with a tire iron.

by Anonymousreply 331January 5, 2018 3:58 AM

Definitely hire Ms Dickson as the new Adam Newman. Ratings would skyrocket. And, she can touch her own tits.

by Anonymousreply 332January 5, 2018 11:31 AM

Last night I had a dream about Nicholas in his tool belt. Woke up horney. Would love to see him snaking out Graham’s drain.

by Anonymousreply 333January 5, 2018 3:13 PM

Grahampa is back and locked Traci out of the house!

by Anonymousreply 334January 5, 2018 5:16 PM

First thing Traci wanted to do was get a bite to eat.

by Anonymousreply 335January 5, 2018 5:40 PM

Why didn't Traci just call the po?

by Anonymousreply 336January 5, 2018 5:42 PM

Quick, get the fat one inside before one of the neighbors mistakes her for an overinflated plastic Santa.

by Anonymousreply 337January 5, 2018 5:43 PM

It’s clear that they’re about to bring Adam back. During the Christian debacle, there were at least two times where Chelsea was staring off into space, obviously preoccupied with the knowledge that she knows the boy’s true paternity.

by Anonymousreply 338January 5, 2018 5:55 PM

Hartley hit it big with TIU, and the tit toucher won't be back, so who will be playin Adam. Here is my short list of candidates: Cameron Matheson, Mark Lawson, Jon Hensley, Galen Gering, Grant Show, and Tuc Watkins,

by Anonymousreply 339January 5, 2018 6:49 PM

[quote]It’s clear that they’re about to bring Adam back. During the Christian debacle, there were at least two times where Chelsea was staring off into space, obviously preoccupied with the knowledge that she knows the boy’s true paternity.

Not necessarily. They could just be hinting that the secret will come out, not that Adam is returning. In any case, the currently regime is thorough incapable of plotting and writing that complex a storyline. They'd fuck it up if they tried.

by Anonymousreply 340January 5, 2018 7:11 PM

[quote] Faith is very fat.

No kidding, fatter than Traci?

by Anonymousreply 341January 5, 2018 7:20 PM

Tit toucher needs a job. VERY badly. Please Mal, re hire the tit toucher. No one else will.

by Anonymousreply 342January 5, 2018 7:27 PM

R339 Lawson might work. He's very good-looking. .. But I think Show (55), Hensley (52), and Watkins (51) all read too old to play Adam .. The character is supposed to be several years younger than Nicholas, and if-when Y&R recasts, they should take the opportunity to highlight that fact more and have Adam look 'going on 40,' instead of well over 40 (as Morrow is). .. Gering is occupied elsewhere (on Days) and honestly, I can't picture him as Adam at all.

One actor, I might recommend is Jon Prescott. He played a miscast Mike Kasnov on ATWT for awhile, but I think he's got the right look for Adam and has shown more talent and range in other roles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343January 5, 2018 8:22 PM

Welcome to MY tit touching video.

by Anonymousreply 344January 5, 2018 8:40 PM

How come MM gets fired to horsing around once, but that old cunt Wilma Jeanne went around grabbing guys' junk for years and was never axed? Why the double standard? Don't give me that "different contexts" BS.

by Anonymousreply 345January 5, 2018 8:44 PM

Jon Prescott would gladly re-visit Adam Newman's gay side.

by Anonymousreply 346January 5, 2018 8:55 PM

[quote] What is it with this thread and trashing overweight people? Any why do you never see these types of comments on soap message boards? Is it because you can't be anonymous on those boards?

Sadly, on this particular thread, there can only be five or six actual posts.

Traci is fat

Noah is fat

Jamey Giddens is fat

Dina's bangs!

So-and-so is a lez

Michael Muhney/Tit Toucher

It's been like this for months. No other possible responses can be posted.

If you're lucky, the psycho soap fan that posts on all the threads will come along and tell you how XYZ soap star used to clog the toilets with their shits. Apparently, they quake with laughter every time they post that. This is where we're at these days here at the DL.

by Anonymousreply 347January 5, 2018 9:03 PM

is there a current GH thread? any help?

by Anonymousreply 348January 5, 2018 9:41 PM

R348

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349January 5, 2018 9:50 PM

r349

thanks

by Anonymousreply 350January 5, 2018 9:52 PM

The tit toucher made my lady regions moister than a snack cake. I wish Mal would extend an offer to him.

by Anonymousreply 351January 5, 2018 10:30 PM

R347 Don’t forget me!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352January 5, 2018 10:58 PM

I think the only answer to the quick moving that folks are doing in Genoa City these days is teleportation.

Jack and Ashlee were teleported to the Owl's Heimers resort and back the Crimson Lights - and the teleported back home after Traci called them.

In the meantime Cane and Lily were at the GCAC all fricking day!!! And Billy and Abby spent the day riding up and down in the elevator at Newman Enterprises..... Couldn't Noah at least be seen serving someone a beer or parking someone's car?

Who is the new Nanny really taking care of.....I wonder. Why don't they move Dina over there - it wouldn't cost much more for her to take care of an old lady and a baby who has never even cried once! Graham would take up the slack for sure.

by Anonymousreply 353January 5, 2018 11:39 PM

Damn.....of course I meant SCOTT AND ABBY in the elevator.

Billy's face is so bizarre that it gives me nightmares.....can you imagine Scott's hair on Billy? YIKES!

by Anonymousreply 354January 5, 2018 11:41 PM

Apparently, Grahampa didn't bother to take acting lessons in his absence from the show.

by Anonymousreply 355January 5, 2018 11:46 PM

Is there an inverse relationship between the demos and Traci's weight? As the show continues to shed viewers, she is packing on more and more weight.

by Anonymousreply 356January 5, 2018 11:47 PM

[quote]I think the only answer to the quick moving that folks are doing in Genoa City these days is teleportation.

I haven't watched in while, but am trying to understand this. Daytime is structured differently than primetime. In Primetime and film a character can be at the office in one scene and back home in the next scene and at a restaurant in three consecutive scenes and the passage time is just implied and the audience just accepts that time has moved forward and that they didn't see the character get from point A to point B.

In daytime time is different. Things are happening concurrently and one conversation can carry over for several scenes. One group of characters can be in one time, but another group of characters can be slightly ahead or slightly behind the other group of characters. And you usually see the steps for a character to get from A to B.

Is Y&R now written using the primetime method?

by Anonymousreply 357January 6, 2018 1:26 AM

Billionaires like jack cant afford security or better lawyers? Will Graham turn out to be a relative?

by Anonymousreply 358January 6, 2018 2:58 AM

R357 It's moving in that direction. There are still some convos that take place over half of the show, but not like there used to be, and they usually are still within the timeframe that the daily show is in.

by Anonymousreply 359January 6, 2018 3:56 AM

R347 is right.

A couple demented posters have really ruined any sense of a real discussion about Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 360January 6, 2018 6:49 AM

Did Traci plug up the toilet again???????

by Anonymousreply 361January 6, 2018 10:56 AM

Fatties, lezzies,

Touching tits,

Clogging toilets

With big shits

by Anonymousreply 362January 6, 2018 11:12 AM

Well its not as if anything worth talking about is happening on Y&R. The show is so bad.

by Anonymousreply 363January 6, 2018 11:27 AM

While the Alzheimer's storyline is depressing, Marla is doing a great job playing the part. Thursday's show was devastating to realize Dina had kidnapped Christian.

by Anonymousreply 364January 6, 2018 12:30 PM

The alzheimers story is too rushed. Well actually all the stories are too rushed. Dina burns down the underground, stabs Nikki, kidnaps a kid. Yeahright.

by Anonymousreply 365January 6, 2018 1:57 PM

tired already of the banter back and forth that is edited so you hear and see both sides of the story at once, and at the end of the scene they do it in split-screen. Cute once, but boring already.

Oh, and whenever a new character shows up in Genoa Shitty and one of the core characters takes an instant dislike, get ready for the Luke and Laura coupling of the future! Tiresome.

(R364), see my prediction @ (R254), this show is not only tiresome but also very predictable and formulaic. Must concede though that I did not foresee Graham being involved, thought he was just thrown in as distraction. And I disagree with Marla's portrayal , next time she does that alzi-giggle I feel like sticking a hot poker up her somewheres

by Anonymousreply 366January 6, 2018 3:40 PM

Graham didn’t take any acting lessons while he was away. He’s horrid.

by Anonymousreply 367January 6, 2018 4:49 PM

Marla Adams will win best supporting actress this year. She's a shoe-in.

by Anonymousreply 368January 6, 2018 4:54 PM

Marla Adams? Please. She’s ok but not overly great. Just because she’s ancient and has a sentimental story that doesn’t mean that she’s a “shoe in” for an emmy. There are many more deserving people out there.

by Anonymousreply 369January 6, 2018 5:03 PM

[quote] Marla Adams will win best supporting actress this year. She's a shoe-in.

I wouldn't mind if Marla won, but I don't think she's a shoe-in. .. On this show alone, there was high praise all-around for Camyrn Grimes (Mariah) in her scenes with Kevin and Sharon about her feelings for Tessa. And that 2017 arc of hers seems ready-made to build a very succinct and Emmy reel around.

by Anonymousreply 370January 6, 2018 5:42 PM

Put Marla in the leading category it worked for her friend Kay.

by Anonymousreply 371January 6, 2018 5:48 PM

^Kay Heberle?

by Anonymousreply 372January 6, 2018 5:50 PM

Marla’s a shoe in for stinking up the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 373January 6, 2018 6:13 PM

Thank God Jack finally hauled off and punched the silver haired queen. How dare he lock my Traci outside. I know the fat jokes are coming, which is unfortunately. I think Beth Maitland is an awesome actress.

by Anonymousreply 374January 6, 2018 6:46 PM

r297, I didn't realize Jillian was trying to be a writer too. Lord have mercy. She sounds as though she's capable of going absolutely postal in a writers' room. So quick to fly off the handle.

by Anonymousreply 375January 6, 2018 6:48 PM

Both fatso Jamey and his partner in crime will never get a job writing a soap. They can’t SHUT UP. They’ve both gone postal verbally many times. The networks want you to keep your mouth shut about what goes on behind the scenes and they could never do that. They are toxic. They’re stuck doing their little podcast and that’s all they’ll ever do.

by Anonymousreply 376January 6, 2018 6:58 PM

Wow r376! That's pretty sad. Jillian went kinda postal on one of the other podcasters on their last podcast. I don't think it was Luke, this time. It was the other guy. I think his name is Mike. It wasn't pleasant to listen to.

by Anonymousreply 377January 6, 2018 7:14 PM

Marla is not "acting" any differently than she was before she diagnosed with owl's hiemers......she wouldn't really have to "act" at all. She should just be her own slow forgetful self.....it's all the same.

Because of the "new" way the show is being written - we have to hear a lot of things told about rather than shown....I'd rather see it! They come back to a scene, and the characters have already revealed something or had the confrontation we've been waiting for, so they just discuss the result.

It's infuriating and a cheat.

by Anonymousreply 378January 6, 2018 10:41 PM

Why does Dina have it in for Nick? Stabbing his mother, burning down his bar and now kidnapping his son. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 379January 6, 2018 11:21 PM

This new ‘writing’ sucks balls.

by Anonymousreply 380January 6, 2018 11:35 PM

I know everyone here likes to make fun of Traci, but her acting in that scene where Dina didn't recognize her was very touching. Best acting on this show in a loooooong time.

by Anonymousreply 381January 6, 2018 11:45 PM

The ratings for Dec 18-22 were a disaster for Y&R. Down significantly in every category. Not surprisingly, for the week of Christmas, they did go back up. Ratings typically surge during that week because of vacations and the cold. Its surely not due to the quality of Y&R. Y&R had 4.8 million viewers Christmas week. The Price is Right 2 had over 6 million. The Price is Right 1 had over 5 mil. They solidly beat Y&R now. That didn’t used to be the case.

by Anonymousreply 382January 6, 2018 11:52 PM

Yes, Beth M. is bursting with talent. She really should be used more heavily.

by Anonymousreply 383January 7, 2018 12:04 AM

Thought Sharon was great during the confrontation with Abby but the best was the two little boys watching the fight.

by Anonymousreply 384January 7, 2018 12:49 AM

Beth is a huge talent. I hope we get to see tons more of her.

by Anonymousreply 385January 7, 2018 1:19 AM

383/385 Needs their jaw caved in.

by Anonymousreply 386January 7, 2018 1:54 AM

Beth has been giving some meaty performances lately, though she does lay it on thick from time to time. However, when all is said and done, she is one of their heavy hitters. Come Emmy time, I hope she gets a sizable number of votes.

by Anonymousreply 387January 7, 2018 2:01 AM

The only reason Beth was crying in that scene was that they only brought lettuce and a tomato slice in on that plate.....oh and she accidentally stabbed herself in the eye with a fork trying to grab Dina's tomato.

by Anonymousreply 388January 7, 2018 3:31 AM

That's a very weighty accusation, r388.

by Anonymousreply 389January 7, 2018 3:40 AM

"Chris, I have something heavy to tell you."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390January 7, 2018 9:04 AM

LOL at the Traci comments. Spot on.

by Anonymousreply 391January 7, 2018 2:22 PM

I think one of the reasons Beth is not used as much is because she never had the ambition to be front and center. She really had no appetite for stardom.

by Anonymousreply 392January 7, 2018 3:25 PM

Plus Beth was never a "look at me" actress. She was not one to devour the scenery.

by Anonymousreply 393January 7, 2018 3:40 PM

Little Connor and Christian totally stole the Sharon/Abby catfight scene. Their looks were priceless. You can have all kinds of captioning fun with a pic of those two.

Speaking of the catfight. It really wasn't a catfight as much as it was Sharon kicking Abby's ass. Granted, Abby got that one slap in but Sharon was actually holding that bitch's hair with one hand and windmilling with the other. It was damn near a WorldStarHipHop ghetto street catfight and I LIVED for it. One of Y&R's better scenes within the last year.

by Anonymousreply 394January 7, 2018 4:02 PM

Beth has said many times that she would love to be on contract with the show. But the show can’t afford the equivalent weight of 2 actresses so they avoid a contract.

by Anonymousreply 395January 7, 2018 4:49 PM

Bring back Summer and Kyle. Lots of story possibilities. Bring back Michael E Knight for Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 396January 7, 2018 6:02 PM

R382 Mal should think about having Victor potentially give away a brand new car during the last six minutes of each episode. .. The highly-coveted, 75-90 audience demo that CBS Daytime goes for would love that.

by Anonymousreply 397January 7, 2018 7:15 PM

You know the saddest thing about some of you miserable queens who are making Beth Maitland fat jokes is that you're just as big, if not bigger, than she is. She probably douches more than you sorry self-hating bitches too.

by Anonymousreply 398January 7, 2018 7:20 PM

My take on Mal is that is a dictator who gives orders without any direction and then logs onto twitter to see who is kissing his ass so that he can like their tweets. There’s no way that an EP and Headwriter of an hour long show per day can be on twitter as much as Mal is. He’s the king who gives sketchy summaries to the writers and tells them to “make it work”. He has a ton of Supervising Producers and producers and post production producers who do all the work for him and he sits back and likes tweets. Nice job, if you can get it.

by Anonymousreply 399January 7, 2018 7:54 PM

R296 R297 The Milquetoast Moderator and Wimpy Gay Guy won't challenge Queen Jamey and The Angry Black Woman. As far as those two are concerned, it's THEIR show. And it's the main reason I can't sit through an entire hour of their diarrhea-of-the-mouth session.

The voice that's missing is a strong, young woman (18-34) who can hold her own. After all, isn't that who these shows are trying to attract? .. In any event. there aren't enough voices with different perspectives on this "panel of two." It would also help if they had a guest every now and again who could provide something substantive to talk about. But I doubt anyone wants to be associated with this shitfest.

by Anonymousreply 400January 7, 2018 8:46 PM

R400 So just HOW is fat Jamey and his podcast contributing to daytime - the genre he so desperately wants to write? Is he inspiring any changes to the troubled medium? I never listen to that squealing pig (well ONCE for 2 minutes and NEVER EVER again!) so I don’t know what his purpose is, other than he knows Y&R history. He has been squealing for years with no positive change. Stop clickng on his podcast and he’ll go away. What is Jamey’s purpose? Bitch and bully daytime to do what he thinks should be done? Obviously no one in charge has listened to him. Jamey is an airbag waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 401January 7, 2018 9:19 PM

I think Beth enjoys being recurring and not being weighed down by a contract.

by Anonymousreply 402January 7, 2018 9:22 PM

Beth understands that absence makes the heart grow fonder, so her strategy is to leave viewers always wanting more.

by Anonymousreply 403January 7, 2018 9:53 PM

Beth tips the scale when it comes to the heavyweights of Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 404January 7, 2018 10:21 PM

[quote] You know the saddest thing about some of you miserable queens who are making Beth Maitland fat jokes is that you're just as big, if not bigger, than she is.

If they were fatter than Traci, then their fingers would be too fat to type and it would look like gibberish.

by Anonymousreply 405January 7, 2018 10:31 PM

I’m a male who weighs 167 lbs in my 50’s. I do fat shame Traci and Beth because she should do something about her weight. It’s the elephant in the room and we are calling her out on it. Rightly so.

by Anonymousreply 406January 8, 2018 12:42 AM

Unlike some of her costars (who shall remain nameless), Beth is not an air hog.

by Anonymousreply 407January 8, 2018 12:46 AM

The nameless ones are just plain hogs.

by Anonymousreply 408January 8, 2018 12:52 AM

Do the adolescent fat shamers also bully their mothers, grandmothers and friends? Probably only if they can hide behind a keyboard.

by Anonymousreply 409January 8, 2018 12:59 AM

They could show "How the West Was Won" on Jess Walton's behind, but no one discusses that.

by Anonymousreply 410January 8, 2018 1:52 AM

[Quote]Do the adolescent fat shamers also bully their mothers, grandmothers and friends? Probably only if they can hide behind a keyboard. —R409

Of course not! The fat shakers love their mothers, grandmothers, and other female friends so much…they sneak behind their backs and steal and wear their panties. These are great men with dignity.

by Anonymousreply 411January 8, 2018 2:08 AM

As the news about Jill leaving Y&R was breaking/about to break, Jamey tweeted a picture of a guillotine falling down to chop off its victim.

I thought that was funny.

I don't dislike Jill btw, I just dislike her shows and how she runs them. While Santa Barbara has loyal fans, it was never a ratings hit. That's a reality. GL practically turned into SB with Marj, Justin, Marcy, and others from that show coming on in roles that weren't memorable. It wasn't even that she killed Maureen; it's that the aftermath wasn't done right. Claire should have come back and we'd have seen a Fletcher/Claire/Ed/Holly quadrangle; instead, Maureen was killed off to free up $$ for Justin.

AW - in fairness, AW had lost so much of its history by the time she came on I didn't get into it.

The mob stuff with GH was unwatchable (granted, that was Guza, but she could have stepped in when things got bad; who knows? maybe she did?)

Y&R became the Dylan show. Steve was shoved down our throats and we were going to like him no matter what. Anyone can come up and clean up someone else's mess - which she and Josh Griffith did when they replaced Maria.

by Anonymousreply 412January 8, 2018 2:29 AM

Steve Burton won an Emmy for Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 413January 8, 2018 2:37 AM

[quote] ... so I don’t know what his purpose is, other than he knows Y&R history.

R401 And actually, he doesn't always get that right. He's said previously that Y&R wasn't really his soap growing up. I think it was his grandma's soap, and he would hear about it that way. I think his big soap was AW, as well as Santa Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 414January 8, 2018 2:38 AM

R413, yes, and one for GH too and Steve has lots of friends in the industry and the writers gave Steve amazing material (shock of shocks).

But Dylan came on and he was shoved down our throats; he was out looking for Faith who'd gotten lost and he was the ONLY ONE she'd go to; I think a column in Digest wrote that he's done everything except save a box full of puppies from a burning barn.

Steve's fine, but Dylan was overkill.

by Anonymousreply 415January 8, 2018 3:23 AM

Fat fuk Jamey wants a job in daytime. He’ll never get one. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 416January 8, 2018 6:16 AM

If Traci’s hungry, she can eat our snatches.

by Anonymousreply 417January 8, 2018 10:27 AM

Since Beth is recurring, fat chance of her getting an emmy nom.

by Anonymousreply 418January 8, 2018 1:26 PM

Did Traci lick up the oatmeal off the floor after Sharon spilled it on Scott’s head? Nah - there wasn’t any bacon in it.

by Anonymousreply 419January 8, 2018 3:56 PM

r419, please credit me with a little dignity.

by Anonymousreply 420January 8, 2018 3:59 PM

Peter Bergman does that smelling his own fart face too much. Can’t any of those 100 producers on the show call him on it?

by Anonymousreply 421January 8, 2018 5:14 PM

Bring back the blond homo who used to play my son.

by Anonymousreply 422January 8, 2018 5:40 PM

I'm not sure what to think about Charlie's new Kid 'N Play haircut or the red rinse on Michael's hair - I think someone is going crazy in the Y & R Beauty Shop. Maybe they hired Truvey and Annelle.

by Anonymousreply 423January 8, 2018 5:50 PM

Chrissy looks more butch than ever!

by Anonymousreply 424January 8, 2018 5:54 PM

Why doesn't BILLIONAIRE Jack have a real legal team to protect Dina? Graham couldn't pull this crap with Victor.

by Anonymousreply 425January 8, 2018 8:27 PM

[quote] Since Beth is recurring, fat chance of her getting an emmy nom.

I thought you didn't like fat jokes.

by Anonymousreply 426January 8, 2018 8:41 PM

[quote] the red rinse on Michael's hair

I don't think that's the Y&R beauty shop. It could be how the studio lighting, reflects on his hairpiece. It seemed to be more prominent depending on where he was standing.

And geez, he was in full flamer mode today. I was waiting for Dina to ask Jack, "Is this queen one of your pals in the make-up business, John?"

by Anonymousreply 427January 8, 2018 10:12 PM

Micheal certainly is brash 'n sassy, that's for sure!

by Anonymousreply 428January 8, 2018 10:17 PM

R421 Ten years ago, there was a rumor that Lathag told PB to stop that thing where he'd habitually run his hand through his hair.

by Anonymousreply 429January 8, 2018 10:17 PM

Chrissy certainly checked out Ashley’s lawyer up & down. I thought Mikey was gonna blow him.

by Anonymousreply 430January 8, 2018 10:27 PM

Donnelly Rhodes, Y&R Phillip Chancellor, has died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431January 9, 2018 3:21 AM

Here is Donnelly in a classic scene from Y&R

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432January 9, 2018 3:22 AM

The scene that changed everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433January 9, 2018 3:24 AM

Loved Donnelly in "Da Vinci's Inquest" as wellm where he played Detective Leo Shannon. He won the Best Actor Gemini Award for that role, which is basically the Canadian Emmy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434January 9, 2018 4:45 AM

Seems like there might be a murder mystery on the horizon? .. Who Killed Hot Daddy Graham? .. With all of The Abbotts as suspects?

I'd guess it will turn out to be a rent boy or one of his hook-ups from Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 435January 9, 2018 4:53 AM

So, Michael?

by Anonymousreply 436January 9, 2018 4:59 AM

Rumor mill....they're SORASSING Faith to put her in Charlie's sl.

by Anonymousreply 437January 9, 2018 10:29 AM

Dina could murder Graham and never remember.

by Anonymousreply 438January 9, 2018 1:57 PM

...but I'd know about it, and believe me, I have the memory of an elephant.

by Anonymousreply 439January 9, 2018 2:14 PM

Dina is MARRIED to Graham. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 440January 9, 2018 9:10 PM

R437 Good. They should have done that last May when they SORASed the Ashby twins.

by Anonymousreply 441January 9, 2018 9:15 PM

CBS is having orgasms because Y&R had 4.82 million viewers last week, during the freeze when no one went outside. Y&R is still DOWN from a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 442January 9, 2018 9:31 PM

Jason Canela cast as "Arturo" the building contractor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443January 9, 2018 9:58 PM

Jason's Adonis belt will save the show!

by Anonymousreply 444January 9, 2018 10:00 PM

So Michaels remodeling his kitchen?

by Anonymousreply 445January 9, 2018 10:01 PM

There was something about Nick and Chelsea remodeling a bathroom recently. He could do Michael's closet as well.

by Anonymousreply 446January 9, 2018 10:21 PM

I tuned in today having not seen the show in quite a while. I couldn’t get over Christian Leblanc’s hair. It’s far too thick for a guy almost 60. It can’t possibly be all of his own hair. It’s also reddish?! His hair has always been black.

by Anonymousreply 447January 9, 2018 11:04 PM

R447 It's not all his own. It appears he wears some type of "front piece," which is then blended into his own hair. There are rare photos of him without it on, like the one below from 2016.

Also, if he didn't color the sides of his head, he'd be very grey. Several years ago, he came back from vacation once, and he hadn't been coloring his hair. After looking very salt and pepper (and older) in a few episodes, he went back to coloring his hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448January 10, 2018 12:17 AM

r440

what??

by Anonymousreply 449January 10, 2018 12:22 AM

Leblanc looks fine as “himself.” I don’t get the need for the hair enhancements.

by Anonymousreply 450January 10, 2018 12:26 AM

Amelia and Thad must have a very amicable divorce if he's willing to come back to Y&R and play all these scenes opposite her.

by Anonymousreply 451January 10, 2018 12:41 AM

The lezzys barely interacted today. What does this show have against the lezzys????????

by Anonymousreply 452January 10, 2018 1:47 AM

I hope Mal axes the lezzys from an already bloated cast.

by Anonymousreply 453January 10, 2018 1:51 AM

Who the hell are you calling bloated, R453, you homophobic BITCH?

by Anonymousreply 454January 10, 2018 2:07 AM

yeah so believable, Ashley and Tracey go thru boxes and boxes of archived material (and this is only half of it, according to Maddy), and find the GOLDEN TICKET, all in one episode. A four hundred page memoir written by Dina was found, and these whippersnapper girls had the time to highlight and bookmark throughout to discover Dina's alzi-history and how she was feeling. And yet they show them fiddling and fussing in the elevator ffs.

As if these two Abbott women would have been able to do all that in this one-day bullshite.

by Anonymousreply 455January 10, 2018 2:22 AM

I hope this doesn't all lead up to Dina dying. She nearly fills the void Jeanne left behind. I'm hoping it turns out Graham's been fucking with her medication to simulate the effects of alzheimer's through the adverse effects, but that would piss off all the people with relatives who have the actual disease who have been championing the show online in the last few months.

Also, jokes aside. Is Max Shippee really gay?

by Anonymousreply 456January 10, 2018 2:26 AM

Not gay, sorry folks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457January 10, 2018 2:42 AM

Could we please stop with the Traci fat remarks and the Aunt Jack cracks.

And the other nasty stuff.

by Anonymousreply 458January 10, 2018 4:49 AM

"Aunt Jack"? What is this, [italic]Mrs. Doubtfire[/italic] or something?

by Anonymousreply 459January 10, 2018 4:54 AM

Dina’s gonna croak soon.

by Anonymousreply 460January 10, 2018 5:01 AM

Does Traci have that “fat lady” smell?

by Anonymousreply 461January 10, 2018 5:06 AM

We haven't seen very many Dina/Traci scenes. I hope that before Dina dies, their relationship gets fleshed out.

by Anonymousreply 462January 10, 2018 5:14 AM

Traci's weight is about normal for most middle aged women.

by Anonymousreply 463January 10, 2018 5:22 PM

Well look at Ashley. She’s around Traci’s age, yet she is about 200 lbs lighter than obese Traci. Traci’s weight is not normal. She fat.

by Anonymousreply 464January 10, 2018 5:28 PM

Dedicated to Grahampa:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465January 10, 2018 5:33 PM

HDG is such a con artist. He really knows how to sling the hash.

by Anonymousreply 466January 10, 2018 6:11 PM

Who killed Graham? In 3,2,1.......

by Anonymousreply 467January 10, 2018 6:14 PM

Did somebody say "hash"? Is there also sausage and eggs with it?

by Anonymousreply 468January 10, 2018 6:52 PM

Graham is evil .

by Anonymousreply 469January 10, 2018 6:54 PM

Watching Dina's "manuscript" text being typed across the screen for five minutes was so dramatic and captivating!

We haven't had a scene this good since Lathag had Professor Cowbell spend 10 minutes solving an anagram on a chalkboard.

by Anonymousreply 470January 10, 2018 7:33 PM

Graham must love eating out Dina’s smelly old snatch. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 471January 10, 2018 8:58 PM

It was amazing how Dina only used the bottom row of the keyboard yet managed to type ALL those words....she also tapped the Microsoft key about three times in a row several times.

That makes her even more of a whiz than Spinelli - or whatever that ugly guy's name is - on General Hospital....

Tomorrow, maybe she will sing "Sadie, Sadie, Married Lady."

by Anonymousreply 472January 10, 2018 10:27 PM

[quote] It was amazing how Dina only used the bottom row of the keyboard yet managed to type ALL those words....she also tapped the Microsoft key about three times in a row several times.

That's not all she tapped.

by Anonymousreply 473January 10, 2018 10:30 PM

Is there a new Days of Our Lives thread ? I can't find it and would be grateful if someone from here who knows could link it. Sorry for interupting.

by Anonymousreply 474January 10, 2018 10:34 PM

R474 I think this be the place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475January 11, 2018 12:05 AM

Bangs speaks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476January 11, 2018 3:21 AM

Thanks R475

by Anonymousreply 477January 11, 2018 1:23 PM

Is Bangs Adams an alcoholic? Seems like in every interview she talks about having cocktails. At her age it could affect her badly. Think about it, Bangs.

by Anonymousreply 478January 11, 2018 2:59 PM

My name is Mrs. Dan Kincaid, and you will address me as such!

by Anonymousreply 479January 11, 2018 3:15 PM

Maybe they had to get married....Dina is pregnant

by Anonymousreply 480January 11, 2018 4:49 PM

Can someone get Nick a bottle of shampoo?

by Anonymousreply 481January 11, 2018 4:53 PM

Scott needs a bottle of shampoo and some soap, too. There are some dirty looking men on this show who could use a good cleaning up.

by Anonymousreply 482January 11, 2018 5:00 PM

Dina’s pregnant with twins!!!!! How sweet.

by Anonymousreply 483January 11, 2018 5:20 PM

When I carried the fat one, it felt like I was about to drop quintuplets during the first trimester. THAT, I will never forget! Twins will be a breeze in comparison!

by Anonymousreply 484January 11, 2018 6:03 PM

Charlie calls Reed "Shaggy" Is he also a DLer?

by Anonymousreply 485January 11, 2018 6:18 PM

When are Traci’s quads due? It seems like she has been pregnat for decades.

by Anonymousreply 486January 11, 2018 6:22 PM

I think the judge should have given Matilda a few hours of community service for her bad acting.

Who was that in the lab - the Invisible Man? I guess we're supposed to think it's HDG.....

Excuse me, but I have to make room for a homeless family to move in with me tonight.......

by Anonymousreply 487January 11, 2018 6:26 PM

R485 J.T. also used to be referred to as "Shaggy" (from Scooby-Doo) during his first year or so. .. Then, the show re-styled him with a lawnmower cut and frosted tips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488January 11, 2018 6:38 PM

Remember when Reed was but a wee lad in Superman Retuns? He probably towers over Brandon Routh these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489January 11, 2018 6:53 PM

I had no idea that was the same kid! I hope Bryan Singer didn’t get to him.

by Anonymousreply 490January 11, 2018 6:55 PM

Bryan likes ‘em older than that, I think.

by Anonymousreply 491January 11, 2018 6:58 PM

R474 Days has been killing it lately whereas the other Sony soap is laying eggs left and right! Yawn and The Rested has become an utter snoozefest these days.

by Anonymousreply 492January 11, 2018 7:01 PM

Marla is guaranteed an Emmy. They created a new category - Best Bangs. She is the only eligible entry because no one else wears bangs in 2017/18.

by Anonymousreply 493January 11, 2018 7:12 PM

The Emmys were always sort of a joke, now so more than ever. Are there even four or five actors that could round out ANY of the categories?

by Anonymousreply 494January 11, 2018 7:14 PM

It is very telling what Eileen D thinks of Yawn & Rested. She submitted work from Days and NOT Y&R for the emmys. She was on Yawn all year and only did about a dozen Days episodes but felt that she had nothing to submit for Yawn. She’s right.

by Anonymousreply 495January 11, 2018 7:17 PM

Eileen pretending that she found the actor who played Ravi attractive was something even dear Meryl couldn't have pulled off. Bravo, Eileen!

by Anonymousreply 496January 11, 2018 7:19 PM

Is Mrs AhWiggins going to submit Nikki’s concert episode for an Emmy? Best acting ever.

by Anonymousreply 497January 11, 2018 7:35 PM

That judge should have sentenced Reed to get a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 498January 11, 2018 7:37 PM

So that actor literally has a history of playing characters who need a haircut. Though, at least in Superman Returns, there was a plot reason for it.

by Anonymousreply 499January 11, 2018 7:48 PM

Since Reed is a teenager, I don't have a problem with the length of his hair, but it shouldn't look like a stinky rat's nest.

And Charlie has improved leaps and bounds over the last nine months. Mattie has not. Her monotone delivery is exceedingly annoying. We get it. She's supposed to be intellectual, but she doesn't need to sound like a computer talking.

by Anonymousreply 500January 11, 2018 9:23 PM

When is tit grabbers first episode back? We’ve been teased long enough!

by Anonymousreply 501January 11, 2018 9:50 PM

Victor and Nikki taking charge of Reed is awesome. Loved when Victor told him he WILL get a haircut. Go Victor.

by Anonymousreply 502January 12, 2018 1:14 AM

Maybe Reed's lezzy cousin Mariah can give him a haircut. I hear she's a pro at scissoring.

by Anonymousreply 503January 12, 2018 5:08 AM

Reed and Mariah aren't related by blood.

by Anonymousreply 504January 12, 2018 10:50 AM

Oh. So maybe Reed can sleep with Mariah and convert her back to straight again!

by Anonymousreply 505January 12, 2018 12:51 PM

Loved the judge. Reed got what he deserved.

by Anonymousreply 506January 12, 2018 1:25 PM

Why did Graham break into the lab and steal chemicals? Ideas?

by Anonymousreply 507January 12, 2018 1:47 PM

HDG is awakening all of these different stirrings in me. My hole perma-lubed, so whenever he's ready for me, he can come and take it.

by Anonymousreply 508January 12, 2018 2:07 PM

HDG needs acting lessons. And he looks older than Dina. Kill him off already.

by Anonymousreply 509January 12, 2018 2:09 PM

Look at me! Look how beautiful I am.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510January 12, 2018 2:15 PM

Kate Linder with James Franco. WTF!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511January 12, 2018 2:46 PM

Do you think he's trying to poison Dina with the stolen chemicals and frame Ashley for it?

by Anonymousreply 512January 12, 2018 5:34 PM

R511 James Franco was on Generic Hospital slumming. He is a former soap actor no matter how you slice it.

by Anonymousreply 513January 12, 2018 5:39 PM

Maybe this is a Dina doppelganger in cahoots with HDG to get the Abbott fortune. Then the two of them will run off to South America and live off the fat of the land.

by Anonymousreply 514January 12, 2018 5:40 PM

Kate Linder is a kiss ass.

by Anonymousreply 515January 12, 2018 5:41 PM

Rosie O'Donnell was great as the judge.

What a ball buster!

by Anonymousreply 516January 12, 2018 5:41 PM

Reed should tell Grandpa Victor to trim his nose hairs.

by Anonymousreply 517January 12, 2018 6:21 PM

I don't know why everything thinks Miss Jamey Giddens should be a soap writer.

His ideas are always laughably ripped from the pages of the original Dynasty. Hackneyed and without any understanding of nuance. If I want to hear 60 minutes of bitch fighting and weave snatching I'll go ride the bus for a while.

by Anonymousreply 518January 12, 2018 6:26 PM

So what's the skinny on Graham? The actor is so cheesy.

by Anonymousreply 519January 12, 2018 6:58 PM

Jamey has already blown his load (fucking ewwwww) as to what he’d do with Y&R. Brooks, Prentiss. It’s NOT gonna happen!!!!! Stay in your lane Jamey with your squealing podcast.

by Anonymousreply 520January 12, 2018 7:20 PM

Why the fuck do morons like Fat Jamey and Ugly Garbage Man think that they will get hired to headwrite the shows that they trash? Daily. #clueless

by Anonymousreply 521January 12, 2018 7:41 PM

The Newman living room looked so small, and there's never any servants or help around anymore (not that there'd be room for them). I mean *my* living room is almost as big. And Victor and Nikki are always around to take social calls. Is this normal for people this rich? And those "rules" --- straight out of leave it to beaver.

by Anonymousreply 522January 12, 2018 8:00 PM

When is Hans going to retire already?

by Anonymousreply 523January 12, 2018 8:03 PM

A Brooks Prentiss storyline idea ain't original. .. It's been suggested elsewhere for years and years and years.

by Anonymousreply 524January 12, 2018 8:12 PM

There was talk of bringing on Jennifer Foster (Chris and Snapper's daughter) a few years back, but nothing ever came of it. It'd be really cool for the show to revisit the Fosters and/or Brookses. The Newmans and Abbotts are so tired already.

by Anonymousreply 525January 12, 2018 8:16 PM

New SOD cover.

uhhhh .. Neither one of these are moments I've been "waiting for." .. Lily and Cane are both more interesting apart from each other. .. It's the first time I've been able to stomach Goddard, since he originally showed up 12 years ago and appeared to be a grifter in it for the long con. .. And even MORE storyline for the anemic screenhog, Heinle, is just awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526January 12, 2018 8:26 PM

R522 That's why it's now called "The Ikea Ranch" - looking like a cramped, cluttered furniture showroom. I think even MTS has derisively referred to it as such on occasion.

Another ugly set left behind by JFP.

by Anonymousreply 527January 12, 2018 8:34 PM

JFP killed off Maureen Bauer. GL's cancellation can be directly linked to that decision. That woman should never work in daytime again.

by Anonymousreply 528January 12, 2018 8:37 PM

IKEA furniture is something Rebel Without A Cause ,Reed can assemble for the new homeless family in town!

by Anonymousreply 529January 12, 2018 8:37 PM

Given Victor's warning to Reed, I assume he'll soon get himself in trouble and be taught a hard lesson by a couple of Newman Ranch security guards.

Either that, or things will turn romantic for him out in the barn with one of the stableboys.

by Anonymousreply 530January 12, 2018 8:47 PM

I agree with r526 -- not espeically waiting for either of those moments on Y&R.

Cane and Lilly are yawn inducing. Only time I've been remotely intrigued by the Cane character was when Cane cheated and their subsequent separation. Now that they are moving the pair back together, I'm bored again.

As for Victoria, the return of JT has been the best thing that has happened to her. Thad is adding some much needed excitement to the show. However, pairing JT again with Victoria seems rushed. But unfortunately the only other choices for females in his age range are Sharon and Phyllis.

by Anonymousreply 531January 12, 2018 11:51 PM

Thad liked eating Amelia’s snatch. Those pussy lips were spread wide.

by Anonymousreply 532January 12, 2018 11:53 PM

r520, now I see why people on this board accuse Jamey of being obsessed with getting a job writing for daytime drama. Every episode, he ALWAYS do these story pitches. Hey, didn't he write for that Victoria Rowell cable soap satire series.

r521, who's the Ugly Garbage Man?

by Anonymousreply 533January 13, 2018 12:28 AM

Jamey advocating for Brooks means it will never happen. They'd have to pay him for the idea.

Although a few KFC gift cards will tide him over in lieu of a paycheck....

by Anonymousreply 534January 13, 2018 12:31 AM

Catching up on this week's episodes.

Wow! Tracy is a speed reader. She read Dina's entire manuscript and put post-it notes on pertinant passages all in the time it took to drive from the Hamilton Winters offices to the courthouse.

by Anonymousreply 535January 13, 2018 2:27 AM

^I think it was plausible. Don't forget, Traci's a seasoned writer, so going through Dina's manuscript wasn't exactly a heavy lift for her.

by Anonymousreply 536January 13, 2018 2:46 AM

Ashley smeared the pages with lard so she'd lick her fingers more and turn them faster.

by Anonymousreply 537January 13, 2018 3:16 AM

Mal certainly took a risk devoting Wednesday's episode entirely to Dina's hearing.That's a storyline I'm enjoying, so I didn't mind it. But if it had been an episode of nothing but Cane and Lilly or of Devon and Hillary, I'd have skipped it.

by Anonymousreply 538January 13, 2018 3:19 AM

r535, just be grateful that Traci is in the thick of things again.

by Anonymousreply 539January 13, 2018 3:39 AM

Is the Traci fat shamer projecting his own issues or is he just a bully?

by Anonymousreply 540January 13, 2018 3:53 AM

[470], [472] Dina's use of a Courier font, and her misspelling "likelihood" as "likelyhood," are two of the more subtle signs of her disease.

by Anonymousreply 541January 13, 2018 3:56 AM

^ Oops, meant [R470] and [R472]

by Anonymousreply 542January 13, 2018 3:58 AM

I knew Monday's episode had to be written by Christian McLaughlin.

He has Ashley call Graham "a selfish little BITCH" .. LOL!

He's my choice for the next HW. (Openly gay; has said he grew up on Y&R during the Rose DeVille days; interned at the show during the 90s; created Spyder Games for MTV; and had successfully published two well-received novels.)

by Anonymousreply 543January 13, 2018 4:24 AM

R543, he'd have story for Jill; I think Jill Abbott or Jess Walton was the only real star/character mentioned by name in his book Glamourpuss.

by Anonymousreply 544January 13, 2018 6:09 AM

I'm enjoying GH and DAYS, but Y&R and B&B have lost the ability to pace and plan a story ahead of time.

If Graham's whole purpose was to get revenge on the Abbotts -- what did THEY ever do to him anyway? Then he would have stayed in Paris with Dina, married her, killed her and taken her money.

Juliet...what was the point? Did she and Cane have sex? If not, did the baby come from Lily's egg? We never saw any of this. It'd be a total re-write.

They're backing off the lesbian storyline. I read posts that said Mariah CAN'T be in love with a woman. She CAN'T. Ohhhh kay.

B&B has mixed and matched its players so much that it doesn't matter any more who fucks whom. I'm expecting an Eric/Katie/Carter triangle next week.

Bill Bell (and Brad) was a genius because back in the 90s he'd have Brooke go from man to man and each time I believed her.

I don't believe any of these other people who go from person to person and none of it means anything.

I could see CBS axing its soaps, bringing on syndicated shows and keeping The Talk and the game shows; GH might be the last one standing.

by Anonymousreply 545January 13, 2018 6:17 AM

R545 Mooves hates soaps so its entirely possible.

by Anonymousreply 546January 13, 2018 7:46 AM

R545 Bland and The Boring will end up on Amazon ,Hulu or Netflix and Yawn and Rested will end up on a Sony platform somewhere. Days has a decent chance of staying on NBC. Of course,generic hospital will probably be the last soap standing. Disney owns it lock,stock and barrel. Then again GH could end up on Disney's new streaming service as well not to mention Hulu permanently(of which Disney controls a majority portion now).

by Anonymousreply 547January 13, 2018 8:53 AM

I will not watch Monday’s Y&R. The lezzys are on. Boycott the lezzys!!!!!! They have no place on our stories. Just say NO to the lezzys!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 548January 13, 2018 1:53 PM

Don't wanna see no lezzys. Get rid of em. My little daughter watches the show ith me, and I don't want her getting no ideas. We're already worried about her,. She wants to join the hockey team and she don't like wearing no dresses.

by Anonymousreply 549January 13, 2018 1:58 PM

The lezzies are a bad influence on our society.

by Anonymousreply 550January 13, 2018 2:07 PM

Mariah has the fat arms.

by Anonymousreply 551January 13, 2018 2:11 PM

Well the gay guys on Days are having fun left and right. Yawn can only give them lezzies?! How safe of them. Have some gay men fooling around THEN I'll believe that Yawn has changed. Otherwise the Depends and African American demo has too much of a hold on that show.

by Anonymousreply 552January 13, 2018 2:12 PM

I think Dina will kill Graham but not until everyone in town threatens him first. Huge trial time.

by Anonymousreply 553January 13, 2018 2:12 PM

Mal isn't going to send a message that ppl with Alzheimer's kill. His mom died of the disease. It's obviously very close to home for him, so he's going to make every effort to handle the storyline with dignity.

by Anonymousreply 554January 13, 2018 2:21 PM

R554 Oh please. Just like he’s handled it with dignity so far? Starting fires, stabbing fat ass Nikki, kidnapping. Oh how dignified. This story is a joke. Mal should be embarrassed over his writing. Did his mum start fires and stab people?

by Anonymousreply 555January 13, 2018 2:25 PM

Well....it's a living.

by Anonymousreply 556January 13, 2018 4:11 PM

Plus were seeing tons more of Beth Maitland.

by Anonymousreply 557January 13, 2018 4:30 PM

Traci now has a big storyline.

by Anonymousreply 558January 13, 2018 5:15 PM

"My Big Fat Storyline"

by Anonymousreply 559January 13, 2018 5:19 PM

Does her storyline bigger than her waistline?

by Anonymousreply 560January 13, 2018 5:19 PM

Is graham going to kill Dina and blame Ashley?

by Anonymousreply 561January 13, 2018 5:34 PM

Yep. Dina is toast.

by Anonymousreply 562January 13, 2018 5:46 PM

Buttered toast. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 563January 13, 2018 5:48 PM

Spoiler alert: Graham attempts to butter me up, but chickens out at the last minute after realizing that I'm not easily moved by sentiment.

by Anonymousreply 564January 13, 2018 6:01 PM

ashley has no motive to kill her mother

the show hasn't been off the rails like this since Maria

by Anonymousreply 565January 13, 2018 6:11 PM

[quote] Juliet...what was the point? Did she and Cane have sex? If not, did the baby come from Lily's egg?

R545 Lily never had any eggs stored for anyone to steal. At the same time as her hysterectomy, the doctor was only able to harvest TWO eggs and those were used to make the Ashby twins.

Honestly, I don't know why the Laniacs are crazy to undo Cane having fathered a baby with another woman. If they want to float the idea that Lane is some kind of "supercouple," then infidelity and children with others comes with that. Almost all soap opera supercouples have had to deal with that situation at some point.

I've been waiting for some 20-year old Aussie stud to show up saying he's Cane's son. During Cane's story with Chloe, one of his mates from Down Under (Sebastian) came to Genoa City, and it was mentioned that "Hurricane" had been a real "manwhore" during his professional rugby-playing days for the Canberra Bee's Knees. To that end, Cane could have a half-dozen kids running around out there. Maybe a few ex-boyfriends as well.

by Anonymousreply 566January 13, 2018 7:19 PM

R553 Yeah, I agree. I think Graham's plan will go awry and he'll end up dead, with a "Who Killed Graham?" story.

But hopefully, it's not as obvious as Ashley being arrested for the murder with Dina being the actual, confused culprit. There'd be no surprise in that.

Plus, that would be far too similar to Ashley taking the rap and being arrested for the murder of Terrible Tom when it was actually a forgetful John who'd shot him.

by Anonymousreply 567January 13, 2018 7:32 PM

Dina and Graham are going to open up a chippie and run it together.

by Anonymousreply 568January 13, 2018 7:36 PM

I would love it if Graham was murdered with everyone a suspect. Everyone’s gathered at the murder scene. Paul walks into the room, accompanied by tense music. He pauses and then shakes his head and says, "I can’t even. Anyone care if we just bury him in the woods and forget this ever happened?" Everyone shrugs and says, "Yeah, sure, whatever."

by Anonymousreply 569January 13, 2018 7:37 PM

it's not the best thought out murder mystery; I"m watching on youtube the Tad Channing murder mystery; EVERYONE was a suspect. I would have loved it if he'd been done in by the tag team of Ellen Stewart and Emma Snyder but they went with some expandable however, credible.

Graham's been on the canvas for months; he should have done dirty deals with Victor, and a host of other crimes that would expand the suspect list.

I think we will get arsonist butter knife stabber Dina as the killer; the good news is, it'll be wrapped up in one episode.

by Anonymousreply 570January 13, 2018 11:31 PM

The first half hour of one episode R570.

And when we come back, everyone will be at lunch and talking about something else.

by Anonymousreply 571January 13, 2018 11:55 PM

Do you think Traci runs to answer the door at the Abbott house because she hopes it's her OmahaSteaks box?

by Anonymousreply 572January 13, 2018 11:56 PM

R546, it’s Les Moonves, not Mooves.

If you can’t even spell the guy’s name, you have no clue as to how he feels about soaps.

by Anonymousreply 573January 14, 2018 12:32 AM

Yes, it's Moonves...as in Moon Pies.

by Anonymousreply 574January 14, 2018 1:11 AM

the fact that Graham got ashley to get her fingerprints on a syringe means he is setting her up.

by Anonymousreply 575January 14, 2018 2:07 AM

the list of Graham suspects, if it i is indeed who gets killed, will be so short; Dina will be predictable and she won't serve time; they'll probably make his mother OR some distant relatives of Brent Davis! we've never heard of or met before and who has no motive.

this show REALLY needs some help.

Ironically, it LOOKS beautiful; and if they get rid of Mal b/c of the writing, then they lose what he IS doing right and that's making sure the show has a great look.

by Anonymousreply 576January 14, 2018 7:06 AM

R573, correct. Quite correct, in fact.

I've heard Moonves has told Brad Bell he likes having the top rated shows in daytime.

Y&R and B&B, granted when they're in better creative shape, help provide a lead in for The Talk's audience.

The Talk is hurting these days, I think if Y&R and B&B were better, then The Talk's numbers would be up.

by Anonymousreply 577January 14, 2018 7:09 AM

if the show is on long enuf

jeanne cooper can be reincarnated as a young vodka swilliin wise crackin baby that we will cherish as much as we did her.

come back jeanne!

by Anonymousreply 578January 14, 2018 7:11 AM

Moonves is all about $$$$$. CBS may be #1 in daytime but their average audience age is 108 and on medicaid and in a nursing home. That doesn’t translate to good advertising revenue. They need to find a way to decrease their median age and increase revenue and profits.

by Anonymousreply 579January 14, 2018 8:21 AM

Teriah bumping pussys will make this show great again!

by Anonymousreply 580January 15, 2018 12:05 AM

Remember when Ashley left that guy at the altar to bump uglies with Marc Mergeron?

Maybe it's him!

by Anonymousreply 581January 15, 2018 12:09 AM

Hopefully, Traci is the first one arrested for the murder. And while she wouldn't be the real culprit, she'd make quite the fashion statement in an orange jumpsuit.

by Anonymousreply 582January 15, 2018 12:16 AM

Nice camera shot on Monday's ep. Luckinbill has a hot back.

Too bad the anemic Heinle is underneath it.

And sex on a desk? Does that still get fraus hot and bothered?

It's rather funny actually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583January 15, 2018 1:13 AM

Poor Traci in prison. She led such a sheltered life, she'll be eaten alive by the other inmates.

by Anonymousreply 584January 15, 2018 1:37 AM

Au contraire. I think Traci could become a bossy Queen Bee in the concrete jungle forcing other girls to give her their dinner roll and pudding cup.

by Anonymousreply 585January 15, 2018 1:46 AM

Why is Y&R so boring? Is Sally writing again?

by Anonymousreply 586January 15, 2018 2:52 AM

So Graham is going to kill Dina and blame it on Ashley? How stupid.

by Anonymousreply 587January 15, 2018 2:57 AM

So has Miss Giddens admitted that he spread false info when he said that JT is an abuser?

by Anonymousreply 588January 15, 2018 9:10 AM

Traci = Wide Load

by Anonymousreply 589January 15, 2018 10:48 AM

I'm guessing Ashley's foreshadowing about how dangerous/flammable that one chemical would be - the one that had to be on its own shelf - will trigger a fire and Graham will be burned to death. It will look like Ashley is guilty.

by Anonymousreply 590January 15, 2018 1:15 PM

Graham definitely wants Dina dead to get her money. He will set up Ashley to get revenge for his mama.

by Anonymousreply 591January 15, 2018 1:52 PM

Remember Graham left Dina to die on the hotel room floor when she had a stroke

by Anonymousreply 592January 15, 2018 1:59 PM

I think Graham will die after having a good time swindling Dina. Soap baddies are rarely allowed to have their cake and eat it too.

by Anonymousreply 593January 15, 2018 2:03 PM

With Dina being such a loose cannon, whatever Graham's plan is will probably go awry somehow, and he'll be the one who ends up dead.

The evidence will, of course, point toward Ashley, but will Dina be the far-too-obvious culprit who's once again totally unaware of what she's done, or could someone else actually have a hand in the murder?

-----------------------

HINT: Don't forget about that hot rent boy Graham's been fucking at the Athletic Club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594January 15, 2018 5:31 PM

Mal’s writing is transparent. You kinda already know what’s going to happen before it happens. Bill Bell is spinning in his alzheimers grave.

by Anonymousreply 595January 15, 2018 5:34 PM

I tweeted Mal Young and told him that I will never ever ever ever ever accept Lezzys on my story. We do not like watching lezzys.

by Anonymousreply 596January 15, 2018 7:02 PM

r596, you must live in a trailer park or old age home. Which one is it?

by Anonymousreply 597January 15, 2018 7:05 PM

R596 is just playin'

by Anonymousreply 598January 15, 2018 7:21 PM

New Thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599January 15, 2018 7:28 PM

Brought to you by Coca-Cola.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 15, 2018 7:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!