Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where's Roxy???

Is she another mob-related casualty of the Port Charles power grab?

Last seen at Pier 54.

Rumor has it she sleeps with the fishes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 23, 2018 7:57 PM

Now THAT question is the most important question to me. Is Roxy devastated by the loss of Haydon? Her dad doesn't seem to be paying much attention to her. I want to see her in therapy sessions and maybe hanging out at a bar to drown her troubles. I'm sure she has a fake ID that can get her in. Maybe she will take up shoplifting flies at the pet store to get her father to pay some attention or become the PC town ho.

They must start to write for the real star of the show. I don't GAS about which Jason is which unless one of them has a big story with Roxy. Roxy should have been Franco's long lost something or other in that picture. It should be A Tale of Two Roxys.

This is why the ratings suck. They don't give the audience what they are clamoring, YES I said CLAMORING for.

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2017 1:01 AM

this show needs to be cancelled already.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2017 1:02 AM

Or is it Hayden? Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2017 1:02 AM

The FAT slob Giddens is whining because Barbara Bloom has joined the GH writing staff. Jealous much Jamey??? lol Bloggers like Jamey are NOT helping the soaps.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2017 1:12 AM

Barbara Bloom was head of CBS Daytime. She is who brought The View to CBS. I don't get why somebody with that on their resume is willing to now be a writer on GH? Something if off here.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2017 1:18 AM

Bring the lizard to me. I have experience bringing the stone cold back to life.

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2017 1:24 AM

Roxy is hot. HOT I tell you! I'll bet even Sonny would show some life in a scene with her. She would teach him what Carly never good and then some.

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2017 1:29 AM

I'd check for Payless stiletto prints and cheap polyester wig fibers. This has Helen Lawson written all over it.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2017 2:07 AM

What's the deal with Frank Valentini? Who here has slept with him?

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2017 2:40 AM

R5 The View is not on CBS. Jealous FAT PIG Jamey is mad because he got passed over, AGAIN!!!!!! lolFat slob.

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2017 3:02 AM

I would like to personally thank Daytime TV for never hiring Jamey, jealous, Giddens.

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2017 3:28 AM

Do we think BB is being brought on board to take over FV's job as the ratings continue to tank?? Which they will.

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2017 7:20 AM

As long as Miss Frank blows Varni, he's golden. Carni has no interest in Miss Babs blowing him.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2017 10:06 AM

Sorry. Barbara Blook is who brought The Talk to CBS daytime.

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2017 5:24 PM

Les brought the Squalk to CBS as a vehicle for his Jules.

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2017 6:23 PM

I Steve Burton hasn't become a better actor in his time away from the show. He has lots of wrinkles around his eyes too.

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2017 8:05 PM

At least he knows his range. Deep glaring and manic finger twitching are about as complex as he gets.

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2017 9:21 PM

Where is Queen Rona when you need her? Oh she's on Days. Meanwhile Empress Francesca is still on the sinking ship called GH.

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2017 9:36 PM

[quote]Do we think BB is being brought on board to take over FV's job as the ratings continue to tank?? Which they will.

Yes, I do. Also, besides The Talk she brought Let's Make A Deal to CBS as replacements of ATWT and GL. No way is she just going to be writing "script outlines." Her background is more on par with Brian Frons' than that of a typical breakdown writer or even a head writer.

I've thought from the start that ABC's summer primetime game show was actually a test to see which might perform best as a GH replacement.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2017 9:41 PM

Is this still on?

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2017 7:09 AM

[quote]Where's Roxy???

It was Professor Parker in the parlor with a punani poker!

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2017 12:07 AM

Poor Maura West. Having to play these monologue scenes against Steve Burton. They bring him back to be muzzled in a wheelchair, draped in a hoodie.

I liked the Heather/Betsy flashbacks in the background of Franco and Betsy's conversation. Well done on that count.

Carly and Sonny are much more palatable going after Nelle than crying over Jason/Jason's twin.

by Anonymousreply 22September 25, 2017 10:38 PM

Ok Jason/Drew taking down all those guards in that action sequence was hilarious. You Burton loves doing that crap.

The Franco/Betsy scenes were really good today.

by Anonymousreply 23September 25, 2017 11:16 PM

Ingo to B&B as the new Thorne Forrester.

by Anonymousreply 24September 26, 2017 2:50 AM

[quote]Poor Maura West. Having to play these monologue scenes against Steve Burton. They bring him back to be muzzled in a wheelchair, draped in a hoodie.

Alas, poor Yorick would be the perfect role for SB.

by Anonymousreply 25September 26, 2017 3:08 AM

I thought the flashbacks today were hilariously bad.

by Anonymousreply 26September 26, 2017 3:14 AM

Yes, Alan thought I was a crazy bitch, but it's even crazier to now think that I would have given up 2 shares of child support from the Quartermaine fortune!

by Anonymousreply 27September 26, 2017 2:57 PM

For long time viewers of GH. Did Susan Moore's pregnancy play out on screen?

by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2017 3:10 PM

Alice Grant, Susan’s Aunt, had a tattered old coat.

by Anonymousreply 29September 26, 2017 4:11 PM

Susan Moore's pregnancy was a major storyline at the time and she was on the show almost every day throughout the entire time. The birth took place at GH so there was no missing time in which the new shenanigans could have taken place. But it's now common for stories to play out differently than they way that viewers first saw them. And the timeline for when Heather should have give birth to Scotty's baby is now so far off the screen timelines it's not even worth thinking about.

by Anonymousreply 30September 26, 2017 5:28 PM

Ingo is a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 31September 26, 2017 7:17 PM

Nelle looks like actress Jill Haworth when she playedKaren in"Exodus".

by Anonymousreply 32September 26, 2017 7:34 PM

[quote] Where is Queen Rona when you need her? Oh she's on Days. Meanwhile Empress Francesca is still on the sinking ship called GH.

And Lady Geary is in Amsterdam, taking the forearms of many a young Dutchman into her inner sanctum.

by Anonymousreply 33September 26, 2017 8:09 PM

Thanks R30. I guess I'm numb to it now, but I hate when they retcon history that we actually saw on screen.

by Anonymousreply 34September 26, 2017 9:53 PM

The OP picture reminds me of this link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 27, 2017 2:28 AM

Is Julian back? If so, I'll tune in.

by Anonymousreply 36September 27, 2017 2:36 AM

I'll watch if Julian flashes cock

by Anonymousreply 37September 27, 2017 2:49 AM

Someone should tell Tonja Walker that its not a smart move to defend yourself as a racist by saying “my best friend has a black daughter”. What the fuk is she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 38September 27, 2017 2:57 AM

R38...I just saw that. What a fucking freak she is. I just read her twats for the first time. Unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 39September 27, 2017 4:42 AM

Tonja’s done with soaps. GH won’t be asking her back. Koo koo.

by Anonymousreply 40September 27, 2017 9:14 AM

With all this retcon of Jason's birth, has Scotty mentioned that he married Susan Moore in 1982 in an attempt to get control of Jason's inheritance from the Qs?

I recall a while ago, Scotty briefly mentioned being involved with raising the baby Jason, but didn't elaborate.

Has Scotty talked about his relationship with Susan at all in recent days? Or has that just been swept under the rug?

by Anonymousreply 41September 27, 2017 12:51 PM

Actually, Susan did not give birth at GH. She went to New York for some reason (I think it had something to do with thinking Alan was going to dump her). Anyway, he tracked her down and told her he wanted her and the baby and they came back to PC. This was during the Ice Princess story.

by Anonymousreply 42September 27, 2017 1:21 PM

The Ice Princess story was almost 2 years over when the Susan Moore/Jason story was happening. The storyline got a lot of airtime since it was after Laura left for the first time and likely during when TG took his first long extended break, so the other characters could get more storylines.

by Anonymousreply 43September 27, 2017 3:39 PM

Tonja Walker should hire a publicist that tells her to tweet “I love Sterling K. brown”. That will make everything better.

by Anonymousreply 44September 28, 2017 2:56 AM

R43 - That may be, but Susan gave birth during the Ice Princess story and the Luke/Laura wedding. After Laura left, Susan and her son Jason had a bigger storyline. Susan became involved with Scott during that time.

by Anonymousreply 45September 28, 2017 2:59 AM

Also, TG was not taking long breaks at the time. When Laura first left, he eventually became involved with Holly and was gone for 3 months filming a tv movie, so Luke was assumed killed in an avalanche. That is when Holly first became involved with Scorpio, who married her to keep her from being deported and they fell in love. Anyway, Susan's pregnancy and the rest of this stuff took place during during 1980 to 1983. Jason was born in September of 1981 right before Luke/Laura wedding in November.

by Anonymousreply 46September 28, 2017 3:04 AM

The Ask Man Landers book launch event today was so stupid! There were 5 people there.

I've always found Michael to be a total bore, but Nelle is finally making him a little interesting. Who is the actress who plays Nelle's former almost sister in law?

by Anonymousreply 47September 28, 2017 3:13 AM

Amanda Barrington actress Anne Jeffreys has died at age 94.

by Anonymousreply 48September 28, 2017 3:52 AM

Oh no! Poor Anne Jeffreys. Can Rachel Ames be far behind?

by Anonymousreply 49September 28, 2017 5:33 AM

Who is Rachel Ames?

by Anonymousreply 50September 28, 2017 12:02 PM

So young.

by Anonymousreply 51September 28, 2017 1:24 PM

That was mean R50. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 52September 28, 2017 3:51 PM

[quote]Who is the actress who plays Nelle's former almost sister in law?

I thought she looked very familiar so I looked her up. Her name is Brea Bee. She's been in Silver Linings Playbook, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS and a bunch of other stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 28, 2017 4:46 PM

Those 90 somethings are dropping like flies, first Hugh Hefner, now Anne Jeffreys.

by Anonymousreply 54September 28, 2017 7:06 PM

Rachel Ames is 88. I hope she makes it to 90.

by Anonymousreply 55September 28, 2017 8:01 PM

It's Dillion with an "i;" I can always tell the difference when people say it! WTF dialogue was that? Ha

So which one is Jason and which one is Drew, or does anyone even care?

As someone who hates Ask Man Landers, Spinelli's reveal was very anti-climatic for the plot line.

by Anonymousreply 56September 30, 2017 9:59 PM

Spinelli bugs the fuck out of me.

by Anonymousreply 57October 3, 2017 11:02 AM

Me too,R57

by Anonymousreply 58October 3, 2017 12:12 PM

Does anyone know why they so abruptly got rid of Hayden? Was it because Burton came back?

by Anonymousreply 59October 3, 2017 12:45 PM

Spinelli is the worst! Soooooo annoying.

by Anonymousreply 60October 3, 2017 1:08 PM

yes, R59.

$$$$$$

by Anonymousreply 61October 3, 2017 3:55 PM

Is Julian permanently gone too?

by Anonymousreply 62October 3, 2017 5:43 PM

No, he's coming back. I think they decided to hold off on his return until the Jason/Jason stuff is done.

by Anonymousreply 63October 3, 2017 7:04 PM

Looks like in the meantime that they're testing out a Alexis/JDP pairing for a triangle on Julian's return. Thankfully, they seem to be steering away from a creepy pairing with Kiki.

by Anonymousreply 64October 3, 2017 7:10 PM

Why is DePaiva there? I cannot stand him.

by Anonymousreply 65October 3, 2017 7:36 PM

steve snoozeton is back

by Anonymousreply 66October 3, 2017 9:11 PM

I'm up to watching the 9/7/17 show. The one where Roxy goes missing. I'll be frantic until she's found.

Oh think back to the 9/6/17 show. Did anyone not know that at the end of writing the letter to Finn that the baby died Hayden was going to stand up and still have a baby belly. They never come up with something original.

by Anonymousreply 67October 4, 2017 12:49 AM

Of course we knew Hayden was still pregnant this is a soap! The point of it was to free Finn’s heart and emotions so that he can move on with a new love interest sooner.

by Anonymousreply 68October 4, 2017 3:44 AM

I've been enjoying Anna and Finn together, good chemistry. They have that same kind of snappy patter like he and Tracy used to have.

by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2017 7:31 AM

Exactly, r68. It saved us months of scenes of Finn wailing that he had to find his child. Plus the child is an option years from now for writers as it has GH legacy ties.

by Anonymousreply 70October 4, 2017 12:47 PM

Trent Dawson seems to have put on some weight in the last 15 months since we last saw him.

by Anonymousreply 71October 7, 2017 1:08 PM

Who the hell still watches this shit show?

by Anonymousreply 72October 7, 2017 1:21 PM

R72, I do! It's hee-larious!

by Anonymousreply 73October 7, 2017 1:34 PM

I do. I'm the one who's always about a month behind but I watch every chance I get and try to catch up. GH is my last soap. I grew up almost from birth watching at least 6 as my mother and grandmother were fans and around 1978 when we got our first VCR my father loved the entire ABC lineup starting with Ryan's Hope. No matter how shitty it gets I will stay with GH until it dies or I do.

by Anonymousreply 74October 7, 2017 5:41 PM

I don't know how anyone who was a real GH fan sees any resemblance to the show that's on the air now. The current incarnation is some odd Valentini hybrid.

by Anonymousreply 75October 7, 2017 5:44 PM

I think the show would be highly enjoyable if R1, aka "Proudly, The Roxy Troll" took over the writing duties. They have a very creative mind!

by Anonymousreply 76October 7, 2017 6:36 PM

[quote]I don't know how anyone who was a real GH fan sees any resemblance to the show that's on the air now. The current incarnation is some odd Valentini hybrid.

Current show certainly is nothing like GH in the 80s. Or the 90s.

But the current show is still far better than the decade of Bob Guza- JFP's dark, violent, mean-spirited, mob-centric storytelling.

Yes, Sonny and Carly are still front and center, unfortunately. But there are a lot of other characters being featured prominently like Anna, Valentin and Lauara. More importantly, the show isn't nearly as dark and violent as it was in the 2000s. At least there are some lighter storylines like Man Landers or young Spencer going after Valentin.

by Anonymousreply 77October 8, 2017 1:07 AM

On some other boards, people are speculating that Oscar might be homeless or orphaned and living on his own under the radar and that's the reason he keeps putting off any questions about his mom. Now, suddenly, out of the blue they throw out this wildcard about Brad and Lucas wanting to adopt a kid. What do you want to bet they end up offering to foster Oscar? Could make for an interesting scenario ripe for plenty of potential conflict depending on how they work it.

by Anonymousreply 78October 8, 2017 9:08 PM

is Trent Dawson still pretending to be het?

by Anonymousreply 79October 9, 2017 1:25 AM

I wish they would bring back Brad and Lucas (they still work at the hospital), but I doubt they will. Even for Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 80October 9, 2017 2:27 AM

I think Brad, Lucas, Felix and Sabrina were all Ron creations, and they are all gone with Ron being gone.

I'm surprised they haven't already done away with Obrecht (and her departure has been rumored for some time).

by Anonymousreply 81October 9, 2017 2:26 PM

I don’t think there’s a real need to write Ze Frau off. She’s recurring.

by Anonymousreply 82October 9, 2017 2:57 PM

r81

Lucas has been around since the late 80s!

by Anonymousreply 83October 9, 2017 9:12 PM

Why does Scottie's head look like a pineapple?

by Anonymousreply 84October 9, 2017 11:07 PM

R83 But him coming back on and getting involved with Brad was a Ron thing, that's what I meant.

by Anonymousreply 85October 10, 2017 2:52 AM

I guess FV thinks we'll be just as happy with the Lez story. Well I'm not! I wanted a big story for Brad having to do with the Asian Quarter and with Lucas. I have nothing against the Lez story but it's not fair when they dropped a story for Brad like a hot potato. Besides I think both the young woman and the older one are boring. They could have done it with more interesting actresses.

by Anonymousreply 86October 11, 2017 2:01 AM

Anybody remember the name of Monica's boyfriend the judge? How funny would it be if it turned out to be Aunt Stella's long-lost love Marcus.

by Anonymousreply 87October 11, 2017 3:44 AM

I'd like to see Monica and Aunt Stella get into a knock down drag out over a guy.

by Anonymousreply 88October 11, 2017 5:29 PM

Holy fucking shit, Gopher from "Love Boat" (Fred Grandy) is on GH now!

by Anonymousreply 89October 11, 2017 7:24 PM

Is Lezlie Charleson a lezzie?

by Anonymousreply 90October 11, 2017 10:05 PM

Lezzie? Lez?

Are we transported back to 1976? Are you porting in from an Afterschool Special?

by Anonymousreply 91October 11, 2017 11:38 PM

* The whole Christina-Parker story is so unconvincing on multiple levels. But especially Christina - tragic actress and character. I'm just hoping (no doubt I'll be wrong) that Parker's need to move to Oregon with Christina joining her will give this awful (truly awful) actress and character an exit from Port Charles.

* I don't think any GH writer actually knows any ethnicities beyond "white" given how cartoonish the writing is for the ones on the show - Aunt Stella being a prime example. She comes across like a (very) poor man's Aunt Esther. See also Falconeri, Olivia.

* With all the teases and mentions of Nikolas and now with the reappearance of Huxley, if we don't see the return of Prince Cassidine soon (I know, TC won't be back, but I'd be more than happy with Nick Stabile) I for one will be mightily peeved! I want him back as the "evil Cassidine" - he was already going dark the months before his dive out the window in Greece. Let it come out Nik again faked his death, was the one keeping Patient6-Jason in the clinic (after Helena put him there), and has been in cahoots - actually pulling the strings of Valentin.

* Cassandra turns out to be the real long hidden daughter of Helena not the one killed by her on Spoon Island - could be a nice tie-in to Prince Nik returning, Val and Cass' history, and showing the new, evil Nik pulling all the strings.

* I know it's too much to ask, but I'd love a storyline where due to something Spinelli or Brick did, the Feds are able to seize all of SC's assets except the coffee shop. He's out of "the business" for good and has to make it flogging coffee on the waterfront. Oh! Or maybe Patient6-Jason will be irate no one looked for him, everyone believed Drew-Jason and he'll take over, again leaving SC with just the coffee shop.

by Anonymousreply 92October 13, 2017 4:41 AM

It was fun to be back watching GH after being away for so many years, but the Patient-6 and Ava/Priest storyline are cringe-worthy, and they're both just starting!

by Anonymousreply 93October 13, 2017 6:14 AM

R93 I think Patient6 has some potential but I'm thinking they'll find some way to fuck it up.

I agree re: Ava and Dr/Fr Griffin. I get they're trying this rehabilitation of Ava, but this isn't working for me.

by Anonymousreply 94October 13, 2017 6:22 AM

I've been watching GH. The problem is, it's episodes from 1981 on You Tube.

by Anonymousreply 95October 13, 2017 9:23 AM

I agree that the Kristina - Parker storyline is totally unbelievable. Parker just told Alexis that she was in love with her daughter but there was never a scene where she said it directly to Kristina. Also, Parker is like Alexis which makes Kristina have a mommy thing. Yuck.

Hopefully, when the real Jason returns, he will kill everyone and the show will end.

by Anonymousreply 96October 15, 2017 1:58 PM

R95, that’s funny. I’ve been watching old episodes on YouTube also. I put them on when I can’t sleep. I find them comforting.

by Anonymousreply 97October 15, 2017 4:57 PM

I am actually tempted to watch this trash to see Jessica Tuck. Is this a short role or long term?

by Anonymousreply 98October 15, 2017 6:45 PM

Spoiler alert: she sees snow falling and dies

by Anonymousreply 99October 16, 2017 6:14 PM

The Kristina and Parker leaving town together storyline is a little rushed. They had just officially gotten together as an official couple in the previous episode.

Maybe they have some long term story plan the incorporates them leaving town. However, if the purpose was just to write them off the show, then why not just let them be in Port Charles but offscreen like Lucas and Brad.

Both actresses were recurring, so there was no need, contract wise, to give them a write off to Oregon. So, maybe them being in Oregon will play a part in a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 100October 16, 2017 9:35 PM

Kristina actress got a prime-time show. I think this was a rush job to write her off. I have no idea when we will see her again.

by Anonymousreply 101October 16, 2017 9:42 PM

Kristina is a big YAWN. However they got rid of her is okay with me.

by Anonymousreply 102October 17, 2017 12:38 AM

I missed all of last week. Any reason to catch up or can I just pick up with today’s show? Sounds like nothing happened

by Anonymousreply 103October 17, 2017 11:18 AM

R103 the priest lost his cherry with some menopausal old leather face. The two lesbians fled PC because it's 1975 over there. Laura got a wedding proposal, and an old cast member returned. And We all found out WEHT Gopher from the Love Boat.

by Anonymousreply 104October 17, 2017 12:08 PM

Frank runs a shit show.

by Anonymousreply 105October 17, 2017 12:09 PM

Thanks r104.

by Anonymousreply 106October 17, 2017 12:21 PM

We're at the start of a big back from the dead story, but they keep talking a lot about the 2 other dead characters. How soon until we'll see one of their returns?

Also, they must have been paying RB a huge bundle; they've now been able to afford a lot of new sets that they only use for a day or two.

by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2017 12:42 PM

I’m kind of glad Griffin stuck his wiener in old leather face. She needed a good dicking and now he’ll know what his cock is for. Hopefully he’ll be fucking everyone all over P.C.

by Anonymousreply 108October 18, 2017 12:28 AM

Does Sam have a Cassidine name like Alexis (Natasha)?

by Anonymousreply 109October 18, 2017 1:03 AM

Brad was on a few times this summer, can’t even recall the last time Lucas was on, maybe before Julian’s trial? I think the actor has been working on other projects though, so it’s possible he just hasn’t been available to GH

So who is Tamara Braun playing and when is her first air date?

by Anonymousreply 110October 18, 2017 3:04 AM

Can they not find a competent actor to pair with Maura West? Her acting talents are so wasted on these dullards.

by Anonymousreply 111October 18, 2017 3:30 AM

Didn't Tamara leave because she had "disagreements" with lovers Mo & Steve?

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2017 3:31 AM

I thought I read Tamara was going to play Oscar's heretofore unseen mother?

Any thoughts on:

•who was holding Patient6Jason for the last 5 years?

•who took and kept and wiped the memory of DrewJason?

•how will the eventual reveal re:Jason/Drew go down? Will Patient6Jason help Ava's rehabilitation? Turn on Sonny and Carly? Fight for Sam? How about DrewJason? Will Monica go back on the sauce with all the revelations?

•could Cassandra be Helena's real daughter - the one she murdered being stand in as part of her eternal vendetta against the Spencers?

•will Nickolas return for sweeps as the "evil Cassidine" setting up the new/good Valentin?

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2017 5:00 AM

Did Griffin and Lucas ever do anything together while they were away at medical school?

by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2017 5:09 AM

Helena's been the easy fix answer to whomever did something bad for the last decade, so they'll likely pin most of this on her. But it's understandable why they would do this, having Cassandra being Helena's daughter is a quick connection for her to the show and helps give her a longer story than just being Unknown International Jewel Thief #1.

This sweeps will likely be dedicated to SB. There won't be time left over for a Nic return next month.

There would likely be a riot if they didn't bring Sam and Patient6Jason back together. (Not including me). Who will they pair DrewJason up with next?

by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2017 12:33 PM

Is Helena still around? Geez she was a "mature" woman 35 years ago when I was in 7th grade. (As was Constance Towers who was on "Capitol" around that time.)

What's the opposite of SORAS?

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2017 12:45 PM

I thought the Patient 6 doc was kinda hot.

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2017 3:47 PM

[quote] Who will they pair DrewJason up with next?

He's already in a unilateral bromance with Franco and once the truth comes out it should blossom nicely on both sides. Can a polyamorous triad with Liz be far behind?

by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2017 4:49 PM

R115 - I agree that Helena is/has been the easy answer to most - but usually there is a backstory of sorts (either historical or rewrite) that ties it all together. When DrewJason was taken, there was no bad blood or interaction between Cassidines and Quartermaines - beyond Alex Q and Tony C during the whole Ice Queen story. So if they trot out "Helena took him as a child" story, it won't make sense. I can see them tracking him down/finding him as an adult (maybe Heather slipped about him or sold the info to Helena or Victor?) and using him to pull the old switcheroo and then keeping Patient6Jason in the clinic, but taking him as a kid doesn't make sense to me.

You're right re: sweeps - it will be the fallout/reaction to Patient6Jason's return.

Do you think the groundwork is being laid though for a PrinceNik return as the evil Cassidine? Make the Cassidines a Port Charles DeMeara like family - Nik, Valentin, Cassandra?

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2017 7:55 PM

Isn't the patient 6 doc, (and the one who did Ava's surgery), supposed to be the same doc who operated on Valentin? From the timeline, wouldn't the doc still have been in Junior High School at that time? (unless he's a 60yr old character being played by an early 30s actor).

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2017 7:59 PM

A truly evil Nik wouldn't work long term since the strength of the character has always been his close ties to the Spencers. If he was fulltime evil, we'd get a few reprimand scenes with Laura and Lulu, but after that the character would be isolated and really have nowhere to go.

As long as there's a good/evil Valentin around, I don't see a place for Nik. But then, I also don't see a longterm storyline on the show for DrewJason.

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2017 8:21 PM

R121 Nik was already embracing his "evil Cassidine" side before the swan dive out the window - shooting Hayden, keeping "Jake Doe's" identity a secret, stealing ELQ, setting up his own death, and now we know the diamond Spencer used for Emma wasn't one of Hayden's but linked to Casssandra. Nik could totally go evil but maybe not total psycho like other Cassidines. Plus some conflict with Laura would at least give her a storyline and screen time. As for Valentin, as Anna said he turned bad due to circumstances but could still do bad to protect Charlotte or Nina. So both of them could be conflicted guys with some good, more bad in certain circumstances. If Cassandra turns out as one of them, they (with Alexis even) could make a nice little dysfunctional scheming family going against each other at times, switching loyalties, having others in PC switching allegiances, etc..

Of course this is probably all moot - it's surely plotted out that Patient6Jason reclaims his place as Sonny's right hand and Sam's heart; DrewJason becomes Andrew Quartermaine and winds up with Nina, while Valentin and Anna work together to bring down Cassandra's network and get together. Any of these would be so predictable and boring IMHO, but no doubt exactly or similar to what we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2017 8:46 PM

[quote]Isn't the patient 6 doc, (and the one who did Ava's surgery), supposed to be the same doc who operated on Valentin? From the timeline, wouldn't the doc still have been in Junior High School at that time? (unless he's a 60yr old character being played by an early 30s actor).

Nope. that would be Dr. Boronsky (sp), who runs the clinic. Ava's guy is Dr. Klein, who I guess trained under Boronsky.

by Anonymousreply 123October 19, 2017 4:58 AM

I was really hoping for a Quentin Tarantino/Reservoir Dogs-like ending today. The two Jasons meet, pull their guns, shoot each other dead. End of storyline!

by Anonymousreply 124October 21, 2017 12:35 AM

Rumor that Andre is a real bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 125October 21, 2017 12:56 AM

At one point, Andre was supposed to be the hospital serial killer. But after a couple quick rewrites, it ended up being Paul Hornsby.

by Anonymousreply 126October 21, 2017 1:02 AM

Miss Frank must get a boner when Burton is onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 127October 21, 2017 1:07 AM

Cassandra can't be Helena's daughter- she's had sex with Valentin. Wouldn't that be too incestuous for the show?

Patient6 was more interesting in Russia with Ava. Now that he's lurking around Port Charles the story has lost some appeal. Why doesn't he just go talk to Carly, Sonny, Sam or Elizabeth? They would easily recognize him and get to the bottom of the situation.

by Anonymousreply 128October 21, 2017 1:12 AM

Now it looks like they're going to have a Sam kidnapped storyline? Ugh.

It's so unfortunate that we have two Jasons running around instead of Nik. Hell, I'd even take Morgan's return over Jason/SB.

Anna and Finn have a fun chemistry. Why do we only see them once every two weeks?

by Anonymousreply 129October 21, 2017 1:35 AM

There would be no incest between Valentin and Cassandra if she's Helena's daughter unless Mikkos is also Cassandra's father. Helena is not his mother.

by Anonymousreply 130October 21, 2017 8:54 AM

Jessica Tuck looks like she could be the daughter of Constance Towers.

Valentin is the child of Mikos and a mistress. Helena is not his mother.

by Anonymousreply 131October 21, 2017 11:55 AM

Jessica Tuck looks like Viki Sleestack’s daughter.

by Anonymousreply 132October 21, 2017 11:59 AM

Jessica Tuck has not aged a day since OLTL and she does not look like she's had any work done. Amazing!

by Anonymousreply 133October 22, 2017 1:56 AM

I want to see Viki & Megan together again!

by Anonymousreply 134October 22, 2017 2:02 AM

Seriously, they could bring Erika Slezak on as Helena's evil sister. The one Mikkos tossed aside for Helena who's wanted revenge ever since. Especially the next time they bring Helena back to life, (don't they always????)

by Anonymousreply 135October 22, 2017 6:12 AM

We need pics of Miss Frank's big Italian sausage.

by Anonymousreply 136October 22, 2017 1:44 PM

[quote] Did Griffin and Lucas ever do anything together while they were away at medical school?

They were two of Dawson's 50 loads.

by Anonymousreply 137October 22, 2017 1:47 PM

What was with those scenes in the sauna today? Did Frank make that happen?

I want to like Griffin, and sometimes I think I do, but then he'll turn in a performance that's just so dull...

by Anonymousreply 138October 23, 2017 11:00 PM

And now Andre is evil? Are they writing him off the show?

Even Evil Andre is boring.

by Anonymousreply 139October 23, 2017 11:26 PM

If the women on this show looked as bad as Howarth and Benard, they would be booted. Total double standard.

by Anonymousreply 140October 24, 2017 2:12 AM

LMAO! The Steve Burton fan club on SOC is ecstatic over the current storyline involving the two Jasons and can't wait until the rumored kidnapping story. One of them said this is the most exciting the show has been in 5 years. Guess I missed something, not that the show was exciting 5 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 141October 24, 2017 2:18 AM

The steam room scene looked straight out of the show Sisters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 24, 2017 3:59 AM

I'm trying to figure out how the self-righteous heads of Carly, Sonny, and Sam will explode on this story.

I'm guess they hate the old (real) Jason and believe he's a fake until the day they don't, at which point, they turn on new Jason (Billy) with all the ferocity of a gangbang of nuns.

OR I can see Sam siding with new Jason and C&S siding with old one. "We just knew that Jason would never put his family above the business! Choosing children over us! Our old Jason is back to be our personal murderer AND the third triplet of our self-righteous gang of twats!"

by Anonymousreply 143October 24, 2017 4:37 PM

The 3-headed monster has been dropping hints for at least a month by mentioning and having feelings that this new Jason doesn't seem the same as the old Jason.

Don't blink in early Nov or you'll miss the scene where they completely forget about BM Jason. Carly and Sonny will immediately embrace old Jason. Sam will have a few days where she seems confused, but will quickly go to old Jason.

It will be tougher for her as she now has 2 baby daddies to juggle. She should take Liz's example and send most of them packing.

by Anonymousreply 144October 24, 2017 4:57 PM

So Sam is kidnapped?

by Anonymousreply 145October 24, 2017 6:32 PM

When you say 'old' Jason, do you mean the returned Jason?? Because technically they're now both the 'old' Jason.

by Anonymousreply 146October 24, 2017 6:50 PM

Well one of them is not Jason, but Drew. I assume Burton is really Jason and Miller is Drew.

I don't like having Andre as the villain of this situation. It made sense for him to the hospital serial killer, but to wrap him up in this whole story makes much less sense. He's just not a very good actor and his scenes with Klein are a disaster.

Plus Sonny has already come face to face with Jason? I mean that's the big reveal?

by Anonymousreply 147October 25, 2017 1:25 PM

I'd imagine they'll delay the true Jason/Sonny reunion scenes for sweeps in a few days. We know there's the Sam's kidnapping coming up. Maybe Sonny will spend a few days thinking he's hallucinating this.

Having Andre being the big power player behind this seems like a big leap in logic. But the show's done that before.

by Anonymousreply 148October 25, 2017 2:11 PM

r146 Clearly Steve Burton is "old Jason," aka original Jason.

Obviously Billy Miller is "new Jason," who will turn out to be Drew. That is, unless they decide to say that Jason and Drew were switched at some point when they were toddlers.

That idea isn't very plausible because a 3-year-old can talk and the switched toddler wouldn't know certain things the original one did, something the parents would surely notice. But this is a soap opera and stranger things have happened.

by Anonymousreply 149October 25, 2017 2:32 PM

Was Alice working with the Quartermaines when Jason was a toddler? Alan and Monica might have been too preoccupied to notice that toddler Jason was switched, but Alice would notice. Heck, even Lila would have been young enough at that point to tell the difference.

by Anonymousreply 150October 25, 2017 3:07 PM

Why can't Shoe Polish remember his lines?

by Anonymousreply 151October 25, 2017 3:38 PM

[quote]Having Andre being the big power player behind this seems like a big leap in logic. But the show's done that before.

I don't get the impression that he's running the show, just one of the many cogs of the machine, no doubt recruited for his psych skills to be involved in the brainwashing/memory planting end of things. I suppose he had a reputation (and exposure to a lot of shady characters) through his work with the WSB.

As far as who the big bad is, not really sure, but Faison is still out there and he had a long history with Helena and all her nefarious operations.

by Anonymousreply 152October 25, 2017 5:14 PM

R151 lol, right? I thought he had a speech impediment.

by Anonymousreply 153October 25, 2017 5:18 PM

Tamara Braun announced via Instagram that she is coming back.

by Anonymousreply 154October 25, 2017 8:17 PM

I wish it was as Carly. Enough of Snaggletooth already.

by Anonymousreply 155October 25, 2017 8:44 PM

I never "got" Laura Wright as Carly. It was always a completely different character.

by Anonymousreply 156October 25, 2017 10:52 PM

TB isn't coming back as Carly. We're still stuck with LW.

by Anonymousreply 157October 26, 2017 12:52 AM

I didn't realize the Monavie king now has a nutrition company? What's the scam with this one?

by Anonymousreply 158October 26, 2017 2:09 AM

Maybe it'll turn out that Tamara Braun is the real Carly and Sarah Browne has been impersonating. The switch happened when she was in the mental institution. Nobody ever asked Carly why she came out looking physically different because they didn't want to upset her emotional stability.

(or is that too far-fetched even for GH?)

by Anonymousreply 159October 26, 2017 6:55 AM

[quote]Maybe it'll turn out that Tamara Braun is the real Carly and Sarah Browne has been impersonating.

Huh? Tamara replaced Sarah Brown. So, not clear on what you're trying to say.

Maybe you're trying to suggest that Laura Wright will turn out to be an imposer. And yes, that's too far fetched even for GH, especially since Sarah Brown was on the show as Claudia Zacchara 2007-2009.

by Anonymousreply 160October 26, 2017 7:09 AM

When Jason was born in the early 80s, the Quartermaine's housekeeper was Stella Fields, played by veteran actress Jeff Donnell. Donnell died in '88, but I watched only sporadically from '86-'91, so I can't recall if anyone immediately replaced her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 26, 2017 8:55 AM

Reginald was the Quatermaine butler for most of the 1990s. He was the nephew of the previous Q butler, Jennings. Stephen Kay played Reginald, then went on to become a film and TV director. He's now married to actress Piper Perabo.

Here's Reginald's first appearance in 1992.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 26, 2017 10:49 AM

Stella was a big ole lez. I think that she secretly ate out Lila’s snatch while Edward was out cheating on poor crippled Lila.

by Anonymousreply 163October 26, 2017 11:06 AM

They sure are getting some use out of this steam room set. Now we have Nina and Maxie in the sauna? Why does Frank like this set? The lighting and bright tiles make everyone look bad.

by Anonymousreply 164October 26, 2017 11:15 AM

Nah, I think Stella was straight. Scorpio would playfully flirt with her to try to get intel on the Quartermaines during his investigations, and she would blush and get all embarrassed.

If you're looking for lesbians in the early 80s GH, your best bet was either Natalie Dearborn, or Anne Logan. No straight gal could have turned down Jeff, Joe, and Noah.

by Anonymousreply 165October 26, 2017 11:15 AM

Miss Frank loves a good steam.

by Anonymousreply 166October 26, 2017 12:28 PM

So Miss Frank must have the hots for Laura Wright’s boyfriend because he hired him for GH.

by Anonymousreply 167October 26, 2017 7:51 PM

R160 You are right! So sorry. I use DL to help me fall asleep at night and it was just around that time I wrote the entry. Laura Wright is who I should have written.

In order: Sarah Joy Brown, Tamara Braun, Jennifer Anglin (very briefly), Laura Wright, who I believe has now played Carly the longest. But I stand by my switched in the nuthouse storyline. lol

by Anonymousreply 168October 26, 2017 10:14 PM

TB is coming back. She announced it yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 169October 26, 2017 11:01 PM

Did Mo and Steve make out?

by Anonymousreply 170October 26, 2017 11:07 PM

I have to admit that today's show was pretty good. Michael and Nelle have good chemistry and all of the Jason/Drew stuff is injecting some forward momentum to the show.

I like that enough people know just enough info to put all the pieces together.

by Anonymousreply 171October 27, 2017 1:20 AM

Jennifer Bransford was the third Carly (who acted like a Kristy McNicol-style lesbian). She was a lot more successful as psychotic Georgie on OLTL.

by Anonymousreply 172October 27, 2017 1:43 AM

Bransford was closer to Carly than Laura Wright.

by Anonymousreply 173October 27, 2017 1:56 AM

Carly is now essentially the Blair Cramer of Port Charles.

by Anonymousreply 174October 27, 2017 1:57 AM

Bransford was definitely closer to Braun's Carly than Laura Wright has ever been. Wright's Carly really is a new character, a soccer mom who every now and then rides a midget mobster's cock.

by Anonymousreply 175October 27, 2017 2:19 AM

Had Bransford followed Sarah Brown, it would probably have been a successful recast.

by Anonymousreply 176October 27, 2017 3:06 AM

Brown was perfect as Carly when the character was younger and scheming. Laura makes a better Carly who's older and trying to be more mature. TB was so forgettable as Carly that she can now easily come back as a completely new character.

by Anonymousreply 177October 27, 2017 12:39 PM

[quote]TB was so forgettable as Carly that she can now easily come back as a completely new character.

When you're nominated for best supporting actress in the daytime Emmys, you just don't have that luxury.

by Anonymousreply 178October 27, 2017 12:42 PM

r177, considering SB already came back as a different character, how forgettable was her Carly?

by Anonymousreply 179October 27, 2017 1:13 PM

BreeCheese is filming again.

by Anonymousreply 180October 27, 2017 2:44 PM

TB was not forgettable as Carly. It's been decades since she played the role and still her portrayal is the only one that I liked. SJB was great but TB made Carly the leading lady she still is today. LW isn't Carly. She's loud, pushy, and one note. Very soccer mom. Valley girl. Blair Cramer.

TB had chemistry with everyone and that's why they want her back on GH. I wish we were getting the Tale of Two Carly's instead of GH wasting her on a new role.

by Anonymousreply 181October 27, 2017 5:05 PM

Much to my amazement, Tamara Braun made Carly her own. Sarah Brown had been fantastic in the role, but Tamara was a more than worthy replacement.

I think the biggest difference between their two interpretations was that Tamara played Carly as adult woman, whereas Sarah's Carly was very much still a teenager in attitude and behavior.

I also agree that Jennifer Bransford might have succeeded had she replaced Sarah rather than Tamara. Her interpretation as much closer to Sarah's.

Of course, it didn't help matters that Jennifer was replacing Tamara right smack in the middle of a giant storyline. There was only one or two shows between Tamara's last appearance and Jennifer's first.

Later Bob Guza admitted to one of the soap rags that they'd fucked up doing an instant recast like that, but he thought the audience would be so engrossed by the storyline, they would accept Jennifer as Carly.

by Anonymousreply 182October 27, 2017 5:21 PM

I think she's going to be a doctor and Oscar's mother? No clue as to who the father of Oscar is?

by Anonymousreply 183October 27, 2017 6:27 PM

If those bitches want to put some real life into the show, they need to thaw me out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 27, 2017 7:08 PM

Oscar's father is likely Drew/Jason. They can now pair BM with TB by giving them a shared history. Plus, it will make Oscar a Quartermaine which is always a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 185October 27, 2017 7:13 PM

R178 I believe Tamara Braun was nominated for Best Actress one year during her period as "Carly".

Also, I loved the poster above who referred to Laura Wright's "Carly" as "Soccer Mom". That was dead-on!

by Anonymousreply 186October 27, 2017 7:49 PM

It seems pretty obvious that "Oscar's" Dad will end up being Sonny. Why else would the mom avoid meeting them for so long?

And Sonny is not Josslyn's biological dad, so Oscar and Joss wouldn't be blood-related. It's why I think Jax should be ruled out by the posters who have predicted him.

by Anonymousreply 187October 27, 2017 7:52 PM

Also, since Nelle came on, there has been little or no mention of her biological mom. I doubt it's Tamara Braun, but I'm sure it will come up at some point.

by Anonymousreply 188October 27, 2017 7:54 PM

Can't stand Maura West. All she does is hunch down and snarl like a rabid dog.

by Anonymousreply 189October 27, 2017 7:58 PM

TB was a great Carly. SB was phenomenal. There was a rumor that Oscar is Brenda's son. I say they bring Vanessa Marcil back and get with the real Jason. Their chemistry is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 190October 27, 2017 10:20 PM

Oh please, R184. Renee retired from acting not long after she was frozen. But I'm still available to man the first floor nurses' station.

by Anonymousreply 191October 28, 2017 12:51 AM

Nurse Georgia, I've missed you. Where have you been? Last time I checked you were at the 7th floor Nurse's station with Amy Vining.

by Anonymousreply 192October 28, 2017 7:15 AM

Damn, Friday's show was AMAZING!! Steve Burton's slow motion jump into the party was hilarious!!!

Valentin and Cassandra on the dock was good. Anna and Finn have great chemistry and their double date with Mac and Felicia was a nice side plot.

It was pretty funny that after Elizabeth was shot, Nina's first instinct was to have her stand up and then they had her in a chair instead of flat on her back. THEN Jason/Drew carried her in his arms to the hospital instead of waiting for paramedics and putting her on a gurney.

GH is on fire again. Glad to have it back.

by Anonymousreply 193October 28, 2017 8:15 PM

Miss Frank is gonna win the Best Show Emmy for rhe 3rd year in a row!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 194October 28, 2017 9:34 PM

God that slow motion crash through the skylight was hilarious. He hides up there watching the hostage crisis and then decides to act after Sam is injected with something. Then he takes like 4 kicks to bust through the glass and then that ridiculous slo mo drop. Like wouldn't have been more effective to just jump though and surprise the goons?

by Anonymousreply 195October 29, 2017 1:22 PM

r193 = Miss Frank

by Anonymousreply 196October 29, 2017 1:30 PM

I keep chuckling as Franco tries to solve this mystery of Jason and Drew.

I want to shake him and say, "Don't you remember what happened when you returned to Llanview and found someone else named Todd was going around with your life."

by Anonymousreply 197October 29, 2017 2:06 PM

TB was my favorite Carly. It's going to be strange seeing her as Not-Carly.

by Anonymousreply 198October 29, 2017 5:58 PM

R198. TB was a worthy replacement. But were you watching the earlier years when Sarah Joy Brown came on the scene? Not only did she deserve all three of her Emmys, but she hiked up the game for fellow scene partners like Jackie Zeman, Brad Maule, even Kimberly McCullough (of whom I've never been much of a fan). They did some of their best work opposite Brown.

by Anonymousreply 199October 29, 2017 7:50 PM

Whu bout me, R199? You, uhhh, ya know, can’t overlook the, ummm, intensity I brought to (crash!) GH and, uhhh, man I still BRING IT!!! Ask all of my co-stars. They all have it in their contr— uhhh, I mean, say it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 200October 29, 2017 10:32 PM

Mo's shoe polish is slowly seeping into his brain, thus causing him to forget his lines.

by Anonymousreply 201October 29, 2017 10:35 PM

For anybody who missed the chunk in the middle because of the breaking news interruption:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 30, 2017 10:12 PM

Here is my theory: Andre was hired by Helena to work on extracting and implanting memories/consciousness- Jason and Drew were the first experiment. With that being successful, Helena had her mind transferred into a clone of herself, Cassandra. Jake may also be a clone.

by Anonymousreply 203October 31, 2017 5:09 AM

R203 here. I forgot to add that I think Joss and Oscar’s choice of Halloween costumes was some pretty heavy-handed foreshadowing that they are in fact related somehow.

by Anonymousreply 204October 31, 2017 6:14 AM

Do you think Anne will be suspended from General Hospital because of her harassment charges against Arthur Bradshaw? Some say this is all retribution because she blames Dr. Bradshaw for Ruby's botched hysterectomy.

by Anonymousreply 205October 31, 2017 6:34 AM

[quote]I forgot to add that I think Joss and Oscar’s choice of Halloween costumes was some pretty heavy-handed foreshadowing that they are in fact related somehow.

Not to mention how Joss squealed "Ooh, my dad used to surf there!" when San Diego came up.

[quote]Jake may also be a clone.

That was my working theory from the beginning, but then how does that square with the whole "Jax bought a kidney from Nelle's ne'er-do-well father" explanation? A ridiculous explanation, but what they are pushing, nonetheless. How funny that cloning actually sounds more plausible, lol. Plus, when the original actor played the kid, he was just so creepy and emotionally void.

by Anonymousreply 206October 31, 2017 6:26 PM

Too bad the actor who played Jax is now on another soap. The recast Jax actor will now get great scenes like, "Sorry Carly, I cheated on you during our marriage and fathered this kid Oscar with some woman in San Diego"

by Anonymousreply 207October 31, 2017 7:06 PM

I don't think the dad is Jax. They wouldn't do a possible incest storyline with two teens. It makes more sense if somehow the dad is Sonny. Also, Maurice Benard doesn't really have his own storyline right now. He's more like a featured player in the Two Jasons storyline.

by Anonymousreply 208November 1, 2017 2:00 AM

Hey - I'm in LA and the show was pre-empted because ofa local school shooting, (not even the Manhattan terrorist story).

Was it aired any place else?

by Anonymousreply 209November 1, 2017 2:01 AM

That could work for me. "Hey everybody, I cheated on Connie during our relationship and fathered this kid Oscar with some woman in San Diego, but I'm still a great guy!" I could win an Emmy for that!

by Anonymousreply 210November 1, 2017 1:02 PM

r209 GH aired at 1 a.m. in LA due to the school incident. Whenever GH is preempted by local breaking news in the afternoon, KABC-Channel 7 airs it at 1 a.m. or 2 a.m.

If you didn't catch it there. You can catch it On Demand or at ABC.com.

by Anonymousreply 211November 1, 2017 1:08 PM

This show is such a mess.

by Anonymousreply 212November 1, 2017 1:14 PM

I'm sure Oscar's mom is going to be Tamara Braun and the father will be Sonny or Fake Jason.

by Anonymousreply 213November 1, 2017 3:05 PM

Stumpy Benard's sperm is miraculous.

by Anonymousreply 214November 1, 2017 3:08 PM

How do so many of his kids get to be normal sized, when he's the Mumbling Midget?

by Anonymousreply 215November 1, 2017 3:35 PM

I want Mo Benard inside me, deeply.

by Anonymousreply 216November 1, 2017 4:32 PM

Isn't Oscar Latin or Mexican? If so, then the actress cast as his mom would have to be as well. Which means TB would be some other character.

by Anonymousreply 217November 1, 2017 7:30 PM

Oscar tends to be a common Latino first name, but the last name Nero seems more Italian. I'm pretty sure they never acknowledged any particular ethnicity. They hardly ever do in GH, except for the occasional caricature like Olivia Falconeri and her Mama Mia routine.

by Anonymousreply 218November 1, 2017 11:10 PM

Everyone is a featured player in the Tale of Two Jasons. Name one person who has anything at all to do with the story who still has a story of his or her own? I hate that.

by Anonymousreply 219November 2, 2017 12:55 AM

Slightly special Rocco with the really big head has nary a thing to do with any Jason, be they new or old!

by Anonymousreply 220November 2, 2017 1:24 AM

r219, yes all the characters who everyone is fucking sick of.

by Anonymousreply 221November 2, 2017 11:59 AM

Are they ever going to bring back Lorena Sharpe? She was always a huge fan favorite that could get some fans watching again.

by Anonymousreply 222November 2, 2017 12:02 PM

Read a rumor on Twitter that Matt Cohen, Anthony Montgomery and Genie Francis have been let go. Laura and Kevin just got engaged. Griffin and Ava are together but Andre is leaving PC. Anybody know if this rumor is true?

by Anonymousreply 223November 2, 2017 12:13 PM

Count the dead cast members.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224November 2, 2017 12:13 PM

Poor Ruby. She was so bloated at the end. I hardly recognized her in her last scenes.

by Anonymousreply 225November 2, 2017 12:35 PM

Genie Francis better NOT be let go!!! We already lost Tracy Q and GH needs a female lead. Now let's bring back Lucky and Nikolas. LOVE Laura and Kevin.

Matt Cohen can leave. Boring actor. Horrible character. Lackluster pairings.

by Anonymousreply 226November 2, 2017 4:39 PM

Genie’s too expensive.

by Anonymousreply 227November 2, 2017 5:12 PM

Yes, indeed. Her spanx alone put a huge dent in the wardrobe budget.

by Anonymousreply 228November 3, 2017 5:44 AM

There's got to be some leftover Lycra from the Campus Disco days that Genie can squeeze into. I know I stuffed my ass into some hot pink leggings back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 229November 3, 2017 5:51 AM

Speaking of disco- could that miniature mirrored disco ball that Andre gave to Anna contain a microchip with the secrets of all his research? Hard to believe he would have kept it all Luddite-style on printed paper, and harder still that he would thoroughly destroy every single trace of his life's work.

by Anonymousreply 230November 3, 2017 6:52 PM

Both my balls have dropped.

by Anonymousreply 231November 3, 2017 11:22 PM

Quel dommage!

by Anonymousreply 232November 4, 2017 12:16 AM

Digest has an interview with Steve Bond. Damn, he looks good for being 60 or whatever he is. Very sexy.

They should have brought Jimmy Lee back at some point. Him and Celia both!

by Anonymousreply 233November 4, 2017 11:20 PM

Is anyone else's head spinning about which Jason is which to the point that they just don't give a damn about this convoluted story anymore?

Also, is anyone else totally annoyed that almost every other character is just a prop in the Jason story. Someone on another website posted of Franco has a big story now. No he doesn't! No one does. His story is about the Jasons just like Liz and almost everyone else. Even Ava's story ended up becoming about Burton's Jason. I hate when soaps do that. Basically there is one main story on GH and if you lose interest in that you might as well stop watching. I don't get how ratings seem to be up. Maybe I'm alone in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 234November 4, 2017 11:27 PM

Yes, R234, everyone is propping up The Tale of Two Jasons, but ratings are up because this is the most exciting GH has been in several years. The story is generally cohesive and has fairly decent forward momentum. Laura Wright has been on fire in her scenes with Burton and Franco's subplot has been interesting.

Jason busting through the skylight was the funniest scene in at least five years. Maybe more.

by Anonymousreply 235November 4, 2017 11:34 PM

Why don't they just bring back Guza? Isn't the show basically where it was before Ron and Frank showed up?

by Anonymousreply 236November 4, 2017 11:37 PM

It is getting closer to the Guza era, but it hasn't completely gone there yet.

If Ron came back I would start singing hallelujah from the rooftop. Till then, this is better than what happened after Shelley and Jean took first took over. Maybe Jean leaving is the cause for this rejuvenation.

by Anonymousreply 237November 4, 2017 11:50 PM

If Genie is let go, I would hope she gives a scathing interview about that fucktard Frank who promised her a story and integration of Laura when she signed on.

by Anonymousreply 238November 5, 2017 2:09 AM

Who needs Laura when you have the two fat ass borgs, shoe polish, and the two haggard OLTL rejects?

by Anonymousreply 239November 5, 2017 2:10 AM

Yes, entire show is revolving around the Jason storyline right now. Everyone else is there to prop up the Jason plot. Even Valentin is somehow propping it up via his connection to Dr. Klein.

I'm surprised they had time for Kevin to propose to Laura. Weird they couldn't have found some way for that to involve Jason.

That said, it is a very cohesive show right now. Everything seems to be firing on all cylinders. Very compelling storyline.

As much as I was advocating they get rid of Franco rather than Hayden, they managed to integrate him into this storyline very effectively.

By the way, has anyone in town thought to tell Monica that this man she caught a quick glimpse of at the party who has her son's original face is still around and is now in jail. She should stop by to see him.

by Anonymousreply 240November 5, 2017 3:09 AM

Cohesive? The story makes ZERO sense.

by Anonymousreply 241November 5, 2017 3:15 AM

So we will get a small Laura/Kevin wedding and they will ride into the sunset?

by Anonymousreply 242November 5, 2017 3:16 AM

[quote]Cohesive? The story makes ZERO sense.

Are you really watching this? Or just reading the summaries online? Or are you busy doing things while its on in the background?

There are lots of twists and turns along the way (this is a soap opera after all), but the overall storyline is quite simple.

Original Jason is back. His previously unknown twin brother, Drew, believes he's Jason and has been living his life for the past three years.

Pscyhiatrist Andre developed a program to transfer memories from one person to another and experimented by transferring Jason's memories into Drew's mind.

They then sent Jason to the clinic in St. Petersberg, while they sent Drew to the Crighton Clark clinic in upstate New York. Robin Scorpio Drake discovered Drew (who looked like Jason) and helped him escape. However, Drew was hit by a car and needed extensive plastic surgery.

When he recovered, he had a different face (that of Billy Miller). Eventually he started regaining his memory, but those memories were Jason Morgan's memories. Drew believed he was Jason and so did everyone else, so Drew assumed Jason's life.

Now the real Jason is back and wants his life back.

There are many details still to be revealed, but the end result will be Steve Burton's Jason reclaims his place while Billy Miller's Jason struggles to figure out who Drew really is.

Don't get too bogged down on details -- this is a soap opera that enjoys doing science fiction style plots. Just enjoy the ride.

by Anonymousreply 243November 5, 2017 3:56 AM

Can someone tell MW to ease off some with the Tyne Daley uptalk speech pattern? It's gotten way out of hand.

by Anonymousreply 244November 5, 2017 4:05 AM

Speaking of Steve Bond, this party could use a little sausage-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245November 5, 2017 4:10 AM

Excellent summary, R243.

The story is absolutely cohesive, especially by GH/soap standards. It's been straightforward and thus far has made a shocking amount of sense. For a retcon it's really working.

Even if you're not a big Jason and Sam fan- Lord knows I'm not- this story has injected a new life into the show and has been very watchable.

by Anonymousreply 246November 5, 2017 4:59 AM

Have they explained why if Susan had twins, Jason and Drew, she kept only Jason and ditched the other one?

by Anonymousreply 247November 5, 2017 9:14 AM

Yes, Susan knew Allan would take her child so since he didn't know she was carrying twins she thought she'd keep the other one for herself but died so Franco's adopted mother got him. Now on the how and why Betsy got either Franco, Heather's kid, or Drew, Susan's kid, I'm not sure. Either I wasn't watching when that was explained or I forgot. Does anyone know that part?

by Anonymousreply 248November 5, 2017 10:12 AM

I'm still not entirely clear on how Betsy Frank ended up with both Drew and Robert (Franco).

Betsy was the nurse who helped deliver Jason and Drew. Susan Moore gave her Drew for safe keeping from the Qs until she could return for him.

I forget how Betsy originally got Robert (Franco) from Heather. Maybe they'll retcon it to say Heather gave Robert to Betsy since she already had Drew.

by Anonymousreply 249November 5, 2017 10:44 AM

R245 Damn, I forgot Steve Bond posed nude for Playgirl. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 250November 5, 2017 2:28 PM

I'm not buying any of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251November 5, 2017 2:30 PM

Alan should sue the detective he had that told him Susan only had one son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252November 5, 2017 8:58 PM

Dr. Klein keeps protesting that he's not the mastermind behind this. Surprised, but not complaining, that he's still on the show.

If it's true that they're shipping off Griffin, could they be planning a Dr Klein/Ava pair after he fixes her face?

by Anonymousreply 253November 5, 2017 9:24 PM

I recorded last Weds thru Friday episodes. Other than what is in r243’s recap, what else did I miss? I don’t have time to watch them.

by Anonymousreply 254November 6, 2017 1:07 AM

[quote]If it's true that they're shipping off Griffin, could they be planning a Dr Klein/Ava pair after he fixes her face?

Well, it would have to be a back alley facial restoration, since he doesn't have privileges to practice at GH, Which could be kind of exciting, actually, very tawdry. Perhaps there's an old, abandoned bait shop behind Pier 54, with the cutting tables and equipment still in back.

by Anonymousreply 255November 6, 2017 4:09 AM

r254 Things you might have missed in episodes last week:

Sonny and Carly both believe Steve Burton's Jason is the real Jason.

Billy Miller's Jason feels betrayed by their belief in Burton's Jason.

Sam is hospitalized after being taking hostage and feels confused with two Jasons around.

Dr. Klein from the Russian clinic is in jail at PCPD after Valentin turned him in.

Steve Burton's Jason was arrested and jailed after beating Franco to a pulp (Burton's Jason only knows the psychopath Franco who kidnapped Sam and terrorized Port Charles years ago; doesn't know Franco had a brain tumor and is now reformed).

Burton's Jason is in the jail cell opposite Dr. Klein and is trying to get answers from him about why he was being held in the Russian clinic.

Franco holds the key to the Jason-Drew mystery and could help unravel everything by telling them Susan Moore had twins. However, psychiatrist Andre showed Franco a forged death certificate saying Drew died as a toddler, so Franco doesn't realize that Billy Miller's Jason is really Drew.

by Anonymousreply 256November 6, 2017 9:04 AM

Franco knows the death certificate was a fake- he confronted Andre about it and Andre admitted as much. Andre then printed out a sheet of paper which would give Franco "the truth" but Franco has not shared this info with other characters or the audience.

Andre went down to the dock and burned all his research, so presumably only Franco knows which Jason is the real Jason and which is Drew.

Andre did give Anna a disco mirror ball which some poster have guessed has a flashdrive containing a copy of his files.

by Anonymousreply 257November 6, 2017 7:17 PM

Was all of this going on while our dear beloved Anne Logan was still a virgin?

by Anonymousreply 258November 6, 2017 7:33 PM

Steve Burton's Jason was held hostage for 5 years. He was drugged the entire time. Explain this:

How did he maintain such a steroided-out gym body? Did they also inject him daily with 'roids and did they hold him hostage inside a Golds Gym?

Well, implausible as it is, it would explain his going into a roid rage when he brutally attacked Franco!

by Anonymousreply 259November 6, 2017 9:16 PM

Steve Burton makes my peen hard.

by Anonymousreply 260November 6, 2017 9:19 PM

r259 You're putting real world limitations on a soap opera world. The rules of our world don't always apply in a soap world, especially around physics and physicality.

Burton's been working out since leaving Y&R. Don't argue with it. Just accept.

by Anonymousreply 261November 6, 2017 9:31 PM

I know Franco did horrible things to Sam and Jason, but if the writers want us to believe the tumor defense then it's really annoying that they can't start to forgive him when it's clear he's a changed man.

by Anonymousreply 262November 6, 2017 11:14 PM

R261 Actually, I'm not. I'm being sarcastic, haha

by Anonymousreply 263November 6, 2017 11:22 PM

Thank you r256

by Anonymousreply 264November 7, 2017 3:31 AM

How much cock did DeVry have to suck to get back in?

by Anonymousreply 265November 7, 2017 3:45 AM

Am I the only one who thinks that Billy Miller will turn out being the real Jason with Steve Burton as Drew? Remember Andre said to Dr Klein on the docks after “Patient 6” crashed the MetroCourt that “he’s with who he thinks are his family”; also he did admit to Franco that his transfer of memories between Jason and Drew was a success explaining how Patient 6 knows all Jason's past while Miller’s Jason always had huge memory gaps. I think whatever Andre printed for Franco confirmed this, and the fact even tho for whatever reason he hasn’t shared the contents yet, that he hasn’t destroyed it means this will be found and the truth will be finally revealed. The first repercussion will be a break btwn Sonny, Carly, and Jason since they took the other Jason’s side. Of course the eventual Sam-SBJason affair is a given down the road.

Re: Oscar - please God let him not be another Sonny spawn! If he is Latino, how about him being Lorenzo Alcazar’s heretofore unknown son, with momma (probably TB) out for revenge? Alternatively, hasn’t he said his mom is a doctor - if so could she be connected to the Patient 6 story OR be the one to figure out how to restore their lost memories?

Interesting thought about Helena being Cassandra - I do think there is a connection btwn them but I don’t think that’s it.

As far as how Betsy got Franco and Drew, I vaguely remember Betsy saying once she heard Heather was locked up, she took off with him? That was pre-Drew story, so I’m sure it will be retrofitted now. With Drew, she said they left him to hide him from the Quartermaines but then Susan was killed. Betsy lied so much so who knows though. No one has said or even hinted about who took Drew off Betsy - or where he’s been.

We’re all thinking the Cassidines were responsible for keeping Patient 6, but how did they find Drew? There was no bad blood btwn the Cassidines and Quartermaines to justify them taking Drew back then. So who took him and why?

Dr. Klein maintains he doesn’t even know who was paying to keep Patient 6. Any theories? A resurrected Helena? The prodigal Prince Nikolas? Cesar Faison?

Do we think Valentin, as part of his redemption story, will be convinced by Anna to help her take down Cassandra and her evil synthetic opioids?

by Anonymousreply 266November 7, 2017 4:13 AM

Since Faison was the one who shot and kicked Jason into the water in the first place, he (or one of his minions) would have had the best opportunity for immediate retrieval of the body while it was still capable of being resuscitated. Then the question becomes, was absconding with Jason for the big memory implant project his primary goal all along, or was it just sort of a side deal, like he calls up Helena and says "Hey, I've got something here you might be interested in."

[quote]Do we think Valentin, as part of his redemption story, will be convinced by Anna to help her take down Cassandra and her evil synthetic opioids?

Maybe if it hits closer to home. A typical scenario might be Nina gets injured when thrown from her horse and gets addicted to painkillers and ...you know the drill. Or maybe some kid at Charlotte's school gets into somebody's stash and ODs.

by Anonymousreply 267November 7, 2017 5:27 AM

R267 - I’m with you on Faison being most likely, but didn’t Victor Cassidine blackmail Robin into reviving Helena and Stavros with being able to also revive Jason? I can’t quite remember if Helena was shot on the yacht by Laura before or after Faison shot Jason. There’s definitely a Cassidine connection, but how involved if at all was/is Faison?

Oh! I like the idea of a schoolmate of Charlotte accidentally OD’ing giving Valentin a change of heart, spurring him to agree to work with Anna. Nice one!

I’ve been trying to think who had a grievance with the Quartermaines back in the day that could have taken Drew - Crane Tolliver? Beatrice LeSeur? Both were killed so that could explain how Drew was lost, but not how the Cassidines found him.

by Anonymousreply 268November 7, 2017 5:45 AM

Anybody else notice that the newspaper they showed the other day was the "Barrington Financial Times?"

Were the Barringtons really in publishing back in the day, or was this just some random little easter egg?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269November 7, 2017 6:39 AM

[quote]I can’t quite remember if Helena was shot on the yacht by Laura before or after Faison shot Jason.

It was Luke who shot Helena on the yacht, not Laura. That was in April 2013, as part of the 50th anniversary celebration.

Steve Burton left the show in October 2012.

by Anonymousreply 270November 7, 2017 7:05 AM

r269 Yes, I noticed it said the Barrington Financial Times.

I assume that was an Easter Egg homage to the past. When they killed off Allison Barrington in early 2013 and let Silas Clay adopt his son Rafe, they established that all of the other Barringtons were dead.

Of course, that can be revised, if necessary.

by Anonymousreply 271November 7, 2017 7:08 AM

You guys upthread seem to know so maybe you can explain to me. I'm confused about Franco. How did they explain the change in looks when James Franco left and Roger Howarth took over? Was there some kind of facial surgery or was it just accepted that Howarth was the new Franco just like with the multiple Carlys?

What makes it doubly confusing for me, (pun unintended, but only at first), is that Howarth first came to GH as Todd. And that other OLTL actress was Starr. Then suddenly, they were Franco and Kiki.

by Anonymousreply 272November 7, 2017 7:49 AM

No explaination was offered for the change in Franco's appearance when Howarth took over the part.

But that's how they handle most recasts. We've had four Carlys but no explanation for for the change in appearance was offered. Three Luckys. Two Niks, two Neds, two adult AJs. Two Edwards for that matter.

Also have had actors playing multiple roles. Sarah Brown was Carly #1 and later Claudia Zacharra. Howard was Todd and then Franco. Kristin Alderson was Starr and then Kiki. And of course, Easton has played John McBane, Stephen Clay, Silas Clay and now Hamilton Finn. Aside from a passing reference to them looking familiar, the same actor playing two roles is ignored.

The only exception that I can think of is Tony Geary playing Luke and later playing Bill Eckert, and then Luke again. The facial similarity became part of the storyline.

by Anonymousreply 273November 7, 2017 8:07 AM

So GH has a co-head writer named Chris Van Etten.

There's also a veteran with the same name who was getting messages for the writer Chris on Twitter. Somehow, this came to the attention of GH, who decided to cast Not The Writer, Veteran Chris as Amy's brother.

Here's a photo of him. He's kinda sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274November 7, 2017 11:44 AM

He's an amputee. Chet is apparently the brother Amy wrote Man Landers for, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275November 7, 2017 11:45 AM

Is Miss Varni posting here trying to drum up interest? LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 276November 7, 2017 11:51 AM

Makes me think both SBu's Jason and boy Jake are clones. And possibly Robin's research - while she was held captive - helped make it happen.

by Anonymousreply 277November 7, 2017 12:50 PM

R276 No, I just thought this guy was hot. I'm a whore for a pretty face! LOL

by Anonymousreply 278November 7, 2017 1:40 PM

SPOILER ALERT ON THE TWO JASONS: (you've been warned)

Both Jasons take DNA tests.....Steve Burton is the real Jason.... Billy Miller is Andrew.... But Franco, who has always known the truth, switches the tests out of fear..... Sam is torn....Jason and Andrew, coming to grips with their strong biological tie, bond as brothers...it gets more intense...they decide to both dump Sam and live together as incestuous brothers.

(Okay, I made the last part up. But you all knew that!)

by Anonymousreply 279November 7, 2017 4:41 PM

Can't Sam tell who the real Jason is based on his dick? I know they could be twins but isn't his endowment something that should be identifiable? Plastic surgery or not his dick should remain the same.

by Anonymousreply 280November 7, 2017 5:54 PM

Do identical twins have the same fingerprints?

and...whatever made Franco think he was Jason's twin? I didn't watch back then.

by Anonymousreply 281November 7, 2017 6:08 PM

[quote]Jason and Andrew, coming to grips with their strong biological tie, bond as brothers...it gets more intense...they decide to both dump Sam and live together as incestuous brothers.

...Shunned from mainstream society, they rehab a waterfront dive and turn it into a kitschy B & B! Homemade jams, organic teas and Pic-a-Lila for sale in the lobby, natch.

by Anonymousreply 282November 7, 2017 7:17 PM

Unfortunately, their only friends would be Lucas, Brad and Felix, so they'd never be on the show again.

by Anonymousreply 283November 7, 2017 7:26 PM

Where are Brad & Lucas? They never show the homos.

by Anonymousreply 284November 7, 2017 8:01 PM

I think we can pretty much figure GH has given a big fuck you to Brad and Lucas fans. Guess I'm never going to get my Asian Quarter story revisit. I can't believe the rating are up of the Two Jasons swallow up every other character story.

by Anonymousreply 285November 8, 2017 12:10 AM

[quote]I can't believe the rating are up of the Two Jasons swallow up every other character story.

Steve Burton has a large fan following. They loved him as Jason. Not at all surprised the ratings are up.

by Anonymousreply 286November 8, 2017 12:21 AM

Right now the synthetic opioids crisis is the other big umbrella story that encompasses many seemingly unrelated characters simultaneously. I truly hope they keep that a separate entity and don't merge it into Sonny/Jason land and have them save the day as usual. Right now it's looking like Anna, Finn and Valentine are poised to be the heroes in that saga and it would be nice if it stayed that way for a change. Some Sonny involvement is probably inevitable, since he's always taken an anti-drug stance when it comes to controlling his territory, but hopefully he'll play second fiddle on this one.

by Anonymousreply 287November 8, 2017 12:49 AM

[quote]Can't Sam tell who the real Jason is based on his dick? I know they could be twins but isn't his endowment something that should be identifiable? Plastic surgery or not his dick should remain the same.

Hun, I've been with over 600 men and animals. After the first two or three hundred they all start to blur together.

by Anonymousreply 288November 8, 2017 2:22 AM

LOL R288

by Anonymousreply 289November 8, 2017 2:38 AM

I'm surprised as hell to be writing this, but Tuesday's episode was incredibly boring without the Jason storyline.

Show really is revolving entirely around Steve Burton right now.

by Anonymousreply 290November 8, 2017 1:06 PM

Do identical twins have identical cocks? If that is the case, then Sam wouldn't know.

by Anonymousreply 291November 8, 2017 1:15 PM

The story is so STUPID. LMAO at the loons on here trying to defend it and "explain" it to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 292November 8, 2017 1:28 PM

Why don't the Jasons go ask Heather or Betsy? Why even deal with Franco? I must say that all the actresses have stepped up their game with SB. SB is the only one who can make Rebecca Herbst tolerable.

by Anonymousreply 293November 8, 2017 3:25 PM

The closest we've gotten to an Asian Quarter revival was the Olivia Jerome story. Tanya must have pissed off the wrong people. The Cassandra/opioid story could have easily been an Olivia Jerome story.

by Anonymousreply 294November 8, 2017 3:46 PM

I don't know the name of the actress, but I have to say I really despised Amy Driscoll the first 3 years she was on. She was brittle, one-dimensional, unlikable and annoying as hell! But now that the writers have finally come around to writing an actual character, I've grown very fond of her.

On the other hand, they don't seem to know what the hell they are doing with Nelle. Just when she seemed to become a sympathetic three-dimensional character, they've suddenly reversed and she's now a one-dimensional stock villain.

by Anonymousreply 295November 8, 2017 6:00 PM

While I can't exactly say that I like Amy, I do quite enjoy the way she tells Maxie off when she's being an insufferable twat. Somebody calling her out on her shit is long overdue. Now if only someone would do that for Sam and Carly, who are also self-righteous and annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 296November 8, 2017 6:34 PM

r295 Up until 6 months ago, Amy was a one-dimensional character. That's how the writers wrote her cause she was little more than an Under-5.

In the last 6 months, they have expanded her role and given her more dimensions. That's why you're enjoying her more.

by Anonymousreply 297November 8, 2017 8:38 PM

r292 If you're not liking the story, stop watching it. Some of us are enjoying it.

Don't bitch at people who try to explain the story, when other posters specifically asked for those explanations.

by Anonymousreply 298November 8, 2017 8:40 PM

Weirdly, I have the opposite reaction to Amy: she has gotten more annoying to me now that she has a story (and that story is saying "Chet" every other word), and her scenes with Maxie yesterday actually made me sympathetic to Maxie (who is a frau wet dream otherwise). Amy may be the fat audience stand-in, but she's also barking up another woman's tree, and Maxie has every right to defend her turf.

by Anonymousreply 299November 8, 2017 8:41 PM

Amy is a fat whore!

by Anonymousreply 300November 8, 2017 8:43 PM

SHE'S ALIVE!!!!

Roxy mention today--WOOT!

by Anonymousreply 301November 9, 2017 12:17 AM

Does Amy’s pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 302November 9, 2017 9:46 AM

This is bullshit. There's only one Amy.

by Anonymousreply 303November 9, 2017 10:52 AM

Amy’s pussy is sweet smelling.

by Anonymousreply 304November 9, 2017 11:35 AM

Of course it is, Georgia.The only thing she uses it for is her candy stash.

by Anonymousreply 305November 9, 2017 1:55 PM

Sooo, Oscar's sperm donor recorded a bunch of moody, emo songs in 2003 on a CD for his mom. Out of all the male characters who sang, that particular style screams Lucky.

Who else (old enough to have a 14 yr old kid) sang? I'm sure I've forgotten some:

Ned / Eddie Maine

Frisco Jones

Blacky Parrish

Miguel Morez (Ricky Martin)

Juan Santiago

Patrick Drake

Eli Love (Rick Springfield)

Johnny Zacchara played piano, can't remember if he sang

by Anonymousreply 306November 9, 2017 9:43 PM

Didn't Steve Hardy once sing on a Christmas show? Maybe he left some frozen sperm or Oscar is a lot older than he looks.

by Anonymousreply 307November 10, 2017 9:19 PM

Very interesting from Kimberly McCullough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308November 10, 2017 10:13 PM

So I wonder who the 22 year old actor was? I don't think it was the guy who played Stone. She liked him and was close to him. This was roughly 1992, a year or so before Stone was on the scene.

by Anonymousreply 309November 10, 2017 10:14 PM

From the KMcC blog entry:

For one reason or another, I’ve always been good at getting myself out of sticky situations. When Regis Philbin interviewed me when I was 8, asking me if I had a boyfriend and that he heard he was older than me, I replied, “Yeah, I like older men.” He laughed. Even at a very young age, I had figured out humor was an excellent way of dealing with inappropriate questions. It was also my way of saying, “Fuck off! I know exactly what you’re getting at. I’m only eight but I’m not dumb, and what you’re implying is gross.”

Watch the clip. She is delusional if she thinks Regis was being inappropriate with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310November 11, 2017 5:20 PM

What’s a dick?

by Anonymousreply 311November 12, 2017 8:38 AM

Kimberly has always been kind of cray cray. She’s out there.

by Anonymousreply 312November 12, 2017 11:23 AM

Was KM part of the young GH crowd that was heavily into coke and other drugs like what's her face who played young Emily and the kid who played Lucky or was she still too young to hang with them?

by Anonymousreply 313November 12, 2017 2:37 PM

r313 Not clear on what you're asking. You've got a lot of your facts wrong.

Kimberly McCoullough joined the GH cast in 1985 at age 8.

Jonathan Jackson joined GH in 1993 at age 11.

Amber Tamblyn joined GH in 1995 at age 12.

by Anonymousreply 314November 12, 2017 11:19 PM

So who was the guy Kim Mc talked about for her first on screen kiss? I can't figure out who it was. Was it Sean Kanan? Can't remember who that would have been at that time. I think this was just before Labine/Riche.

by Anonymousreply 315November 12, 2017 11:23 PM

hmm.

by Anonymousreply 316November 14, 2017 5:30 PM

Burton waking up in full scream from his nightmare today was a riot. Unfortunately this plot has puttered it. It's boring to watch when all the characters basically know the truth now. Very anti-climatic.

by Anonymousreply 317November 14, 2017 10:28 PM

Read that most likely Burton's Jason will be Oscar's father. There is a big yawn of a story. I don't think the tale of two Jasons is going to get better. It has peaked.

by Anonymousreply 318November 15, 2017 12:02 AM

When would Burton’s Jason have fathered Oscar? There was only a brief time in the late 90s when he was off the canvas. Isn’t Oscar the same age as Jocelyn?

by Anonymousreply 319November 15, 2017 2:15 AM

Show debuted new photos in the opening credits montage on Monday.

Steve Burton had the final slot in this updated version. And its just Steve Burton's photo. No one else in the frame.

Only other person who's ever been solo in those opening credits (that have been in use since Frank took over as EP in 2012) was Tony Geary.

Sounds like show is viewing Steve as its new star.

by Anonymousreply 320November 15, 2017 3:07 AM

R320 Does this mean he has replaced the greasy mobster Sonny as the star of the show?

by Anonymousreply 321November 15, 2017 3:26 AM

R320 I also noticed that. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 322November 15, 2017 7:55 AM

Burton has been delivering the numbers. And his body is HOT! He makes my peen hard. Mo can’t be happy that Steve is IT.

by Anonymousreply 323November 15, 2017 9:59 AM

Stumpy's not a young man anymore. He's probably happy now to take longer breaks from the show, knowing with Burton around he'll have a scenes in the prime story.

The Burton novelty is going to wear out quickly and the audience is going to remember that he has only one facial expression.

by Anonymousreply 324November 15, 2017 12:24 PM

r320, John J York was solo for a few years in the credits.

by Anonymousreply 325November 15, 2017 3:24 PM

Will any stories of soap opera sexual harassment come to light now?

Any twinkies accusing Frankie?

by Anonymousreply 326November 15, 2017 3:35 PM

I wonder if it's the same black t-shirt he was wearing 5 years ago. He must have been wearing it when hey kidnapped him and somehow they kept it laundered and fresh.

by Anonymousreply 327November 15, 2017 3:36 PM

Help! Which Jason is the real one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328November 15, 2017 3:38 PM

R528 That's hilarious!! Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 329November 15, 2017 3:48 PM

r325 Read my original message again. I made it clear I was referring to the 10 second opening they've been using since Frank took over in 2012.

Yes, John J. York was solo in the opening back in the 90s that Wendy Riche did. that opening was almost 60 seconds long. Many of the cast members had solo shots in that opening.

by Anonymousreply 330November 15, 2017 6:04 PM

I bet Mo is seething. Jealousy is not a new thing for him. He just never thought SBu would be that much of a factor. MB/FV announced he was King when TG left. He lorded it over everybody. Everyone had to kiss his ring. Not so much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 331November 15, 2017 7:06 PM

[quote] John J York was solo for a few years in the credits.

Back when the earth was still cooling.......

by Anonymousreply 332November 15, 2017 7:10 PM

r331, Mo and the Borg practically suck face on screen, there is no jealously there, only lust.

by Anonymousreply 333November 15, 2017 7:35 PM

At what point was GH interrupted today in NYC. Fuck ABC. They can't wait a few goddamn minutes until the news comes on at 4pm. How come even if the world is coming to an end they never interrupt football or any other fucking spots!

by Anonymousreply 334November 15, 2017 8:24 PM

r334, you missed a vital rimjob between Shoe Polish and the Monavie king.

by Anonymousreply 335November 15, 2017 9:06 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336November 17, 2017 12:55 AM

This former PASSIONS actor is apparently doing a short arc on GH.

He was hot on PASSIONS, but here he looks like he has a neo Nazi haircut.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337November 17, 2017 2:30 PM

R336 I think I became pregnant looking at that photo!

by Anonymousreply 338November 17, 2017 2:30 PM

Robin has gotten so FAT! She’s pushing 250. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 339November 18, 2017 12:11 AM

Excellent! She will be highly useful on garbage detail.

by Anonymousreply 340November 18, 2017 12:25 AM

Loved old Jason and Robin and their flashback. Can't they tell who is who by doing a DNA test on Jake?

by Anonymousreply 341November 18, 2017 12:26 AM

Oh the stories r326

by Anonymousreply 342November 18, 2017 2:37 AM

Why is Robin so fat?

by Anonymousreply 343November 18, 2017 3:05 AM

No wonder NLG pushed for DeVry coming back. Licking Jillian's ass is the only way Alexis gets airtime.

by Anonymousreply 344November 18, 2017 3:40 AM

[quote]Why is Robin so fat?

Suppressed sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 345November 18, 2017 5:56 PM

Robin always seemed like a lez to me.

by Anonymousreply 346November 18, 2017 5:58 PM

I love how thin & straggly Valentin is looking lately. I don’t think he eats.

by Anonymousreply 347November 21, 2017 4:11 AM

"Mendacity!" I love it. With the new writing regime it seems we've transitioned from doing Shakespearean quotes and references to Tennessee Williams. Spencer had his Hamlet, Valentin had his Richard III, now let's see Ava as Maggie the Cat.

by Anonymousreply 348November 21, 2017 4:39 AM

[quote]I love how thin & straggly Valentin is looking lately. I don’t think he eats.

I noticed that too.

by Anonymousreply 349November 21, 2017 6:24 AM

Hello? Anyone home?

by Anonymousreply 350November 28, 2017 3:55 AM

I missed several,shows, but kind of caught up over thanksgiving. Tamara Braun is acting more like the character she played on Days. I find it all a little weird. So one of the Jason’s is Oscars dad I guess.

by Anonymousreply 351November 28, 2017 4:44 AM

Here's a recap in case you missed it over the holidays.

[quote]Laura married Luke after obtaining a quickie Juarez divorce, but Scotty arrived and insisted the wedding is not legit. Scotty caught the bridal bouquet. Helena put a curse on the newlyweds. Joe was convinced Russell did in Diana. Heather’s bail was exorbitant. Noah was attentive to both Bobbie and Anne, but failed to acknowledge Stacy’s glances. Robert nixed giving Tiffany a commitment. Scotty realized he can’t fight city hall and played the nice guy when Lee vowed to block his vengeful intentions toward Luke and Laura. The illegal newlyweds honeymooned in Beecher’s Corners. Susan felt like dirt when Alan appeased Lila and Edward by not taking her to the wedding.

Oh, sorry. That was from November 20th, 1981.

by Anonymousreply 352November 28, 2017 5:12 AM

Wow! All that in one day? I guess all that coke going around the set in the 80s made its way to the writing room, too.

by Anonymousreply 353November 28, 2017 6:49 PM

Those days they likely had 20 less minutes of commercial time that they needed to fill.

by Anonymousreply 354November 28, 2017 6:56 PM

Today ABC couldn't wait one fucking minute before interrupting the show for another Trump speech. It was bad enough when they interrupted for Obama but for TRUMP! Fuck ABC. They have no respect for soap viewers. They never have. They would slash their throats before interrupting some sports shit but think nothing of doing it to a continued story. My dad, a huge soap fan once the VCR came into existence, used to say it was like ripping pages out of book. I don't want to fucking watch on Demand or YT or whatever. I want to see the damn show between 3 and 4 or have the entire thing be on my DVR recording of it. The news starts at 4pm so WTF do they have to break in at 3:58 pm!

by Anonymousreply 355November 28, 2017 10:38 PM

Sorry, should have said "week of Nov. 20th, 1981".

by Anonymousreply 356November 29, 2017 4:59 AM

[quote]Those days they likely had 20 less minutes of commercial time that they needed to fill.

In the early 80s, the soaps aired approximately 45 minutes of content, including credits. That left 15 minutes for commercials.

In 2017, soaps clock in at about 37 minutes of content, including credits and 23 minutes of commercials.

by Anonymousreply 357November 29, 2017 2:16 PM

I kept scratching my head, wondering why Sam was at Nathan and Maxie big announcement that they were having a baby. They said they wanted their family and closest friends there for the announcement, so Dr. O, Mac, Felicia and Lulu made sense.

But why Sam? Finally, I realized the Sam and Nathan are Cassadine cousins. That's a connection the show has done NOTHING with. Weird they would suddenly utilize that connection for those scenes.

Of course viewers know that Victor Cassadine isn't really Nathan's father. We saw Dr. O say to herself that someone even more frightening was actually Nathan's father, but she didn't say who was. However, Nathan still believes Victor C was his father, yet has ignored it completely for the past two years.

by Anonymousreply 358December 2, 2017 2:25 PM

Andre is such a bad actor. Is he finally off the show?

Does Andre still have a mapping of Andrew’s memories? Can he restore them?

by Anonymousreply 359December 2, 2017 4:08 PM

[quote]I kept scratching my head, wondering why Sam was at Nathan and Maxie big announcement that they were having a baby.

It seemed odd to me at first, too, but then I remembered that for a long time Spinelli lived with Sam and Jason at the penthouse and Maxie was a regular fixture as well since they were still together.

by Anonymousreply 360December 2, 2017 4:32 PM

When will the Jason/Sam/Drew love triangle start up?

Maybe Frank will just put them into a polyamorous relationship. Has that ever been shown on daytime before?

by Anonymousreply 361December 3, 2017 4:37 PM

I keep wanting to stop watching completely, but I watch one or two shows a week. Rarely do I feel like I missed anything. I am not a Steve Burton fan, so I don’t really care about this Jason stuff. I enjoy looking at Julian and the ever increasingly thin Valentin though.

by Anonymousreply 362December 3, 2017 5:30 PM

I would like to see a friendship develop between Franco and Drew. I think of how close they were as little boys and maybe if Drew can get his old memories back he can have some memory of that. Other than Sonny and Jason there is not enough guy friendship on the show. I'm not hoping that suddenly Franco and Drew realize they're gay. LOL, that's too much to hope for. I just want a loving brother relationship.

by Anonymousreply 363December 3, 2017 7:20 PM

Is Spinelli retarded? He’s so ugly!!

by Anonymousreply 364December 7, 2017 8:38 PM

I don’t know why, but I really love Nelle. Maybe it’s because she’s a good actress? Regardless, I liked her scenes today, but the writers seem to have painted her into a corner. She’s so hated by everyone you would think she’d be a victim at the center of a murder mystery. Thing is she wouldn’t be worth killing to any of these characters.

Where’s Claudette now that we know she’s alive?

by Anonymousreply 365December 8, 2017 1:55 AM

Claudette's better used as a threat than an actual story now. The show doesn't need another female schemer, they're having enough trouble figuring out what to do with Nelle. They really need to move her away from Michael, but there doesn't seem to be another place for her now.

by Anonymousreply 366December 8, 2017 12:57 PM

I never got the love for Spinelli.

by Anonymousreply 367December 8, 2017 2:42 PM

I love Nelle too.

by Anonymousreply 368December 8, 2017 2:57 PM

I'll bet a million bucks Nelle has a miscarrige. Hard tumble down a flight of stairs or some such.

by Anonymousreply 369December 9, 2017 3:33 AM

I keep seeing comments on here about Claudette. My viewing has been spotty the past few months, did I miss something? Is she alive?

by Anonymousreply 370December 9, 2017 3:56 AM

R370- Cassandra showed this picture to Valentin as a threat to get him to do her bidding, so apparently she has Claudette stashed away somewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371December 9, 2017 5:41 AM

Megan has little Jessica stashed somewhere? Oh my dears.

by Anonymousreply 372December 9, 2017 10:13 AM

Can someone please explain where we are on the Jason vs Drew story? I would watch but I'm allergic to Steve Burton.

Is Patient 6 Jason?

They did the reveal, as I read in SOD, but is that really the deal, or will Patient 6 end up being Drew?

by Anonymousreply 373December 9, 2017 4:14 PM

[quote]They did the reveal, as I read in SOD, but is that really the deal, or will Patient 6 end up being Drew?

For now they have identified Billy Miller as Drew Cain based upon his fingerprints that were on record with the Navy. Will they do a double-triple-quadruple turnaround saying they were tampered with and a bunch of other nonsense? Time will tell. And will they ever address the fact that Patrick identified a brain injury (in BM Jason) that matched original Jason's brain scans? They seem to be conveniently ignoring that fact.

by Anonymousreply 374December 9, 2017 4:41 PM

Thank you R374

by Anonymousreply 375December 10, 2017 1:03 AM

La Giddens is on Twitter raving something something something Lucy and Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 376December 10, 2017 11:56 PM

Laura has about as much sex appeal as Sleestak.

by Anonymousreply 377December 11, 2017 4:24 AM

Tamara Braun is 47, no kids and never married. Does that mean what I think it does?

by Anonymousreply 378December 11, 2017 4:27 AM

How is GH affording both Burton and Braun? Where is all the money coming from?

by Anonymousreply 379December 11, 2017 4:30 AM

I doubt they’re paying Braun all that much. She’s popular but not daytime A-list. Burton on the other hand, I hear they’re even flying him back and forth from Tennessee.

by Anonymousreply 380December 11, 2017 4:44 AM

R376 Miss Jamey is always bitching about something. Look at his twitter pic. He’s so gorgeous! lololololololololol Fat slob!

by Anonymousreply 381December 11, 2017 7:46 AM

Yes they're paying to fly him back and forth r380 and Y&R eventually got tired of doing it.

by Anonymousreply 382December 11, 2017 7:57 AM

I think they now shoot GH in big blocks and then take several weeks off, so the flights should be more manageable. Does anyone know the current GH shooting schedule?

by Anonymousreply 383December 11, 2017 12:50 PM

Do they also pay for his housing or give him a per diem?

by Anonymousreply 384December 11, 2017 12:52 PM

GH puts Steve up in a great hotel. And they provide transportation from the hotel to the studio.

by Anonymousreply 385December 11, 2017 1:48 PM

Is Britt back or is her role temporary?

by Anonymousreply 386December 11, 2017 7:09 PM

Enjoying seeing Britt back and wish she'd be back on the show. With all of the major crimes that many of the characters have committed and gotten away with, it seems silly that Britt is running for years from a mistake. Especially with now dead Nik. Maybe they could send her to jail for a few months and she could come back to the show.

by Anonymousreply 387December 11, 2017 7:37 PM

I love Britt! Glad to have her back. Now she needs to have a reunion with Felix. She was great with both Nik and Spencer.

Nelle being pregnant is hilarious! This name calling with Carly is giving me the giggles.

by Anonymousreply 388December 11, 2017 10:44 PM

Is Tamra a lez?

by Anonymousreply 389December 11, 2017 10:48 PM

I always loved Britt. I hope she's here to stay.

Don't all the other actors feel like shit when SB is getting all these perks? They should all strike.

by Anonymousreply 390December 12, 2017 1:24 AM

r390 Well, he's not getting a helicopter.

by Anonymousreply 391December 12, 2017 1:28 AM

SB deserves the perks. He’s a 2 time Emmy winner and has brought the ratings up.

by Anonymousreply 392December 12, 2017 1:28 AM

Bet you can't get a DUI in a copter.....

by Anonymousreply 393December 12, 2017 1:59 AM

Only on daytime TV would that block of cement be considered a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 394December 12, 2017 3:20 AM

I am so disappointed in how they’ve written the whole Patient6/Jason story so far. Are they spending so much money on SB’s salary and expenses that they can’t afford good writers with a modicum of imagination - let alone a researcher? I mean if you’re going to retcon established history/storylines someone should be telling the writers what can’t/won’t work - “well, you can’t make Jason into Drew because Patrick confirmed Jason had the same brain injury he got when he was in the car accident that turned him from trust fund aspiring doctor to mob enforcer”. It makes far more sense (and offers many more story options) if Patient 6 was Drew and Jason stayed as Jason.

Also, why is no one wondering who raised Drew, who took him from Betsy, and where are they now?? AND how did Dr Maddox, Faison, “The Traitor”, and whoever is the one calling the shots know that Drew existed in the first place to kidnap him?? Even with the retcon of how Susan gave birth, only Heather and Betsy knew Drew existed.

I was happy to see Britt back too! I hope she stays, tho I’m doubting the regime has anything planned in the regard. Pity as I thought she and Spenser were great. Tho it annoyed me to no end Sonny lecturing her about staying away from Rocco and Spenser. Yes, Britt is such a danger - it’s not like Sonny got one ”son” shot, shot another himself, and ignored a third spiralling out of control until he was dead.

So any thoughts on who “The Traitor” in PC is? Who the one actually pulling the strings is?

How about who Liesel is calling now that Nathan needs his full family medical history (remember, he thinks Victor Cassidine is his father, but we know he isn’t - unless that gets retconned too?)?

Also, I’ve noticed Nelle making calls - who is she in cahoots with?

by Anonymousreply 395December 12, 2017 7:15 AM

Were all invited!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396December 12, 2017 1:20 PM

I meant...We’re. We’re all invited. Ugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397December 12, 2017 1:22 PM

r395 Maybe they're saving the brain injury in case Steve Burton decides not to stick around. If I recall correctly, he only signed a 6 month contract. So, if he opts to bolt, maybe they'll discover the brain injury and realize the Burton is really Drew.

by Anonymousreply 398December 12, 2017 1:26 PM

Alexis' clit is twitching

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399December 12, 2017 1:28 PM

R398 SB has said that he's sticking around for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 400December 12, 2017 1:31 PM

r400, yes he'll stick around while he develops his next scam.

by Anonymousreply 401December 12, 2017 1:32 PM

Maybe that's why that actor on Days seems to want to follow in a similar footpath as SB R400 because of what an inspiration he is. SB couldn't get Y&R to no longer pay him perks and GH was willing to after they threw a couple actors under the bus to pay for him.

by Anonymousreply 402December 12, 2017 1:42 PM

I'm sure there's a Monavie Face Cream being concocted in some lab even as we're typing.

by Anonymousreply 403December 12, 2017 1:45 PM

Bill DeVry makes my peen hard.

by Anonymousreply 404December 12, 2017 1:51 PM

Excuse me, r403, but Stevie has moved on to shilling nutrition supplements now.

by Anonymousreply 405December 12, 2017 1:53 PM

DeVry is a total metro DILF.

by Anonymousreply 406December 12, 2017 1:53 PM

That Traitor messed with the brain scans

by Anonymousreply 407December 12, 2017 1:54 PM

R404, fuck yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408December 13, 2017 1:05 AM

He likes giving it to us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409December 13, 2017 1:06 AM

Take it off!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 13, 2017 1:06 AM

I see Miss DeVry is busy posting tonight.

by Anonymousreply 411December 13, 2017 1:43 AM

Here's a trippy theory that Drew himself could have initiated or at least been a willing participant in the identity switch:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412December 13, 2017 4:20 AM

The better questions is, does anyone care?

by Anonymousreply 413December 13, 2017 12:38 PM

I want Steve Burton inside me, deeply.

by Anonymousreply 414December 13, 2017 2:01 PM

I heard someone on Heather McDonald’s podcast talk about these home movies. I think maybe she was reading an article and commenting on it. Also on her podcast, she had a guest claim that the actor who posts on CDAN is RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 415December 13, 2017 2:35 PM

Sorry, wrong topic.

by Anonymousreply 416December 13, 2017 2:36 PM

That's ok R415. It was more interesting than the recent show.

by Anonymousreply 417December 13, 2017 5:28 PM

Is Audrey reading the Christmas story this year?

by Anonymousreply 418December 13, 2017 5:35 PM

Audrey must be at least 150 by now. Is she still around?

by Anonymousreply 419December 13, 2017 11:57 PM

It's more than nutrition supplements R405 I think he also has acting classes where he teaches acting to aspiring actors.

by Anonymousreply 420December 14, 2017 3:24 AM

[quote]I want Steve Burton inside me, deeply.

According to all the rumors, it would not be that deep - unless you have a shallow hole.

by Anonymousreply 421December 14, 2017 3:27 AM

I just talked to Audrey last week.

by Anonymousreply 422December 14, 2017 5:37 AM

According to all the rumors, it would not be that deep - unless you have a shallow hole.

YEAH you can tell in pictures and the way he carries himself.

by Anonymousreply 423December 14, 2017 6:00 PM

My hole can handle it, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 424December 14, 2017 6:53 PM

Lieux Dressler and her tattered coat will appear during February sweeps. She still dyes her hair.

by Anonymousreply 425December 16, 2017 3:07 AM

I'm glad that the writers are picking up on dangling plot points left over for Ron's stint as HW -- Nathan's paternity and Felicia's run for mayor.

by Anonymousreply 426December 16, 2017 12:48 PM

It looks like they re-purposed the old Gene's Roadhouse to be Julian's new bar Charlie's. You would think they'd at least make a small attempt to make it look a little different. And just how did a known felon get approved for a liquor license and so quickly? It could be a good tie-in to show the rampant corruption taking place in Mayor Lomax's regime, but I doubt it's that logical.

by Anonymousreply 427December 16, 2017 5:54 PM

So Julian is opening a bar? Somehow I don't think that will make it easier to get recovering alcoholic Alexis back!

by Anonymousreply 428December 16, 2017 8:26 PM

Did DeVry have to take Frankie's big Italian sausage to get a last minute reprieve?

by Anonymousreply 429December 17, 2017 2:10 AM

I don't get the DeVry love or the Julian love or the love of the the pairing with him and Alexis. Him, her, the story is mostly FF'd for me.

by Anonymousreply 430December 17, 2017 2:40 PM

NLG pimps it out like no one's business. I guess you can't blame her. Look at how virtually nonexistent Alexis is without her "man". But it has ruined that character even further.

by Anonymousreply 431December 17, 2017 3:04 PM

The most interesting thing about Julian (other than his torso) is the crypto-incestuous vibe he and his sister have.

by Anonymousreply 432December 17, 2017 4:15 PM

I love how DeVry is 20 years younger than Alexis, but 4 years older than his "daughter" Sam.

by Anonymousreply 433December 18, 2017 5:59 AM

ACK!! Was Alexis a molester of little boys?

by Anonymousreply 434December 19, 2017 12:47 AM

Seriously. If GH wants to stay socially relevant, it needs to get on the #metoo bandwagon. Julian can get the ball rolling and hopefully we'll even get little Mikey what's-his-face to accuse that wanton whore Jackie Templeton!

by Anonymousreply 435December 19, 2017 1:00 AM

R430 With Dillon gone, Julian is one of the two other males on the show I am always happy to see take off their shirts! (Nathan is the other.) It's slim pickings on this show (and I am not an SB fan). All I can say is Frank used to do better on OLTL in this department (remember the Ford bros?).

by Anonymousreply 436December 19, 2017 1:09 AM

NLG says that DeVry makes her clit moist. Take that, gay fraus.

by Anonymousreply 437December 19, 2017 1:18 AM

In the hot body category I would rank Curtis #1 and Nathan #2. Julian is fine for his age class and Griffin wasn't too bad, either, but neither is top Adonis material.

by Anonymousreply 438December 19, 2017 4:03 AM

r436, perhaps you should be watching gay porn?

by Anonymousreply 439December 19, 2017 1:37 PM

The Jason story really does dominate, especially away from the other guys. Since SB came back we've had blink and you'll miss them appearances by Chet, Dr. Klein and the new Aurora Media guy.

by Anonymousreply 440December 19, 2017 3:52 PM

Curtis looks like he has a big chocolate stick.

by Anonymousreply 441December 21, 2017 5:50 PM

Rumor is that Nathan is toast.

by Anonymousreply 442December 21, 2017 5:51 PM

I sure hope he takes Maxie with him. I can't even stand the sound of her voice.

by Anonymousreply 443December 22, 2017 1:28 AM

Steve Burton with the stone face robot crying. Lawd. Make it stop.

Miss Frank's obsession with making Frodd happen is blatant. It just does not work. Herbst deserves so much better.

I can't believe Stafford and Easton are still on this show.

Why is it that no *mature* actress is allowed to have a real storyline? Finola Hughes and Genie Francis should be given some meaty material. What happened to Lynn Herring? And Kristina Wagner?

by Anonymousreply 444December 22, 2017 2:46 PM

So Lesley is getting some big cock now. Cool.

by Anonymousreply 445December 23, 2017 8:12 AM

Leslie is finally fucking Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 446December 23, 2017 12:58 PM

It seems that Van Etten has Carlivati's sense of vets/community without the cringe-worthy camp, which is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 447December 23, 2017 1:00 PM

I'm behind on my GH watching, seriously, Leslie and Sonny??? If not whose big cock is she getting?

by Anonymousreply 448December 23, 2017 11:59 PM

Leslie's new bf is named Marcello. He's a very dashing older Italian gentleman that she brought to Laura and Kevin's wedding. When the minister was called away unexpectedly, Marcello stepped in to perform the ceremony, all in Italian since he doesn't speak any English.

by Anonymousreply 449December 24, 2017 5:21 AM

Marcello has a BIG Italian sausage!!

by Anonymousreply 450December 24, 2017 5:46 AM

No one cares about sausage.

by Anonymousreply 451December 24, 2017 11:57 AM

Thanks for the info R449!

by Anonymousreply 452December 24, 2017 1:26 PM

Has Alexis diddled herself to a shirtless Julian yet?

by Anonymousreply 453December 24, 2017 1:53 PM

GH is always missing opportunities. It could be budget reasons, (they can't afford to have too many actors on a single episode?).

Most recently, Laura and Kevin's wedding. Wasn't Kevin best friends with Mac and Felisha? Kevin made a quick dumb excuse about them being away for Xmas, yet the characters were on the same week so there's little reason they could have been written in.

And isn't Lucy Coe ordained as a minister, (isn't every 2 out of 3 characters on every show?). It would have been more fun to have Lucy officiate. If anyone remembers, she was the one who first encouraged Kevin to pursue Laura, despite still having feelings for him. It would have been very sweet for her to have been included. Yet having Bobbie there made little sense. She would have been better served in the scenes with Carly, Sonny and Michael. And especially Nelle, considering the history. Oh well!

by Anonymousreply 454December 24, 2017 5:33 PM

When is Dr. Hardy going to read 'Twas The Night Befor Christmas to us?

by Anonymousreply 455December 25, 2017 5:05 PM

Kooky Krampus, you kinky kunts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456December 25, 2017 9:12 PM

r454 I agree. It was just budget issues which kept Mac and Felicia from attending.

For that matter, Mac could have officiated the wedding. He officiated Robin's wedding to Patrick.

Similarly, I think it would have been nice if Lucy had been magnanimous enough to officiate the wedding.

If Bobbie had been excluded from the guest list, Laura wouldn't have had any friends there. Only her family. That made me realize that Laura has no friendships on the show.

by Anonymousreply 457December 25, 2017 9:21 PM

Bobbie and Laura are friends?

by Anonymousreply 458December 28, 2017 2:37 AM

It just dawned on me who Wes Ramsey is. He was in Latter Days. God I love that movie. I haven’t thought about him in years. How in the hell did he get hooked up with Laura Wright? He’s still so easy on the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 459December 29, 2017 2:41 AM

His acting is horrible, though, at least in this role. It's almost porno-esque.

by Anonymousreply 460December 29, 2017 4:11 AM

Wes Ramsey used to be Olivia's brother Sam on Guiding Light, back when Laura Wright was Cassie.

by Anonymousreply 461December 29, 2017 4:15 AM

Does Wes eat Laura’s snatch?

by Anonymousreply 462December 30, 2017 8:17 AM

So the actress who plays Oscar's mom was originally Carly?

by Anonymousreply 463December 30, 2017 11:28 AM

r463 Yes. Tamara Braun was the second Carly. Sarah Brown was the first Carly.

by Anonymousreply 464December 30, 2017 12:27 PM

Tamra is a lezzy.

by Anonymousreply 465December 30, 2017 12:47 PM

Good god. The Stumpy/Carly/Borg trifecta are still insufferable after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 466December 30, 2017 2:05 PM

They ran the full credits on Friday. Surprised to see Valentin listed with the non-contract players. I thought they would have locked him into a contract by now. Maybe when Nathan jumps ship, that'll free up some money.

It looks like Wes got a contract. They must have long term plans for him or Laura called in a big favor.

by Anonymousreply 467January 1, 2018 9:17 PM

Were Genie and Finola listed as contract?

by Anonymousreply 468January 1, 2018 10:08 PM

Laura sucks Wes’ cock. 3x per week guaranteed! Oh cum all ye faithful.😬😬😬

by Anonymousreply 469January 1, 2018 10:09 PM

When those full credits ran on Friday, I also was surprised that Wes Ramsey was on contract. The character has been on for 6 weeks and they've barely done anything with him. Don't think he's even appeared on screen more than 6 times. Hasn't been that memorable so far -- I don't even remember the character's name.

James Patrick Stuart apparently insisted on being recurring. That really surprised me since they've given Valentin so much story. Guess he wants to keep his options open if he gets a primetime gig. Maybe that's what happened when Valentin was written out last summer for the month of June.

by Anonymousreply 470January 2, 2018 1:49 AM

Did they find out who the traitor is yet? As usual, I'm behind in my watching.

by Anonymousreply 471January 2, 2018 2:05 AM

What happened to the actor who played Dylan?

by Anonymousreply 472January 2, 2018 5:39 AM

I believe he was fired R472

by Anonymousreply 473January 2, 2018 11:12 AM

Genie Francis' left eye was kinda wonky today. At first they hid it behind sunglasses, but when she took them off, there was a weird droopy look to it. Bad Botox?

by Anonymousreply 474January 4, 2018 1:20 AM

Poor Finola Hughes saddled with Easton. UGH.

by Anonymousreply 475January 4, 2018 2:11 AM

Finola and Easton are good together! She's a real cougar!

by Anonymousreply 476January 5, 2018 12:32 PM

Easton looks like her lesbian lover.

by Anonymousreply 477January 5, 2018 12:33 PM

R472 as of right now he's gone so they could have money to pay for SB and his trips back and forth plus the actor who played Dylan just landed a role on one the CW streaming shows and sells skin cream but not same one that Days actor FS was apart of which was also kinda of a cult.

by Anonymousreply 478January 5, 2018 1:07 PM

TC looks so much better on DOOL than he did on GH in his last years. Maybe being away from the GH b/s will be good for him?

by Anonymousreply 479January 5, 2018 3:20 PM

Bone up on your ancient Roman history, kids, it looks like this time we're doing the tale of Julius Caesar Faison. An Easter egg dropped yesterday suggesting Peter August may be playing the role of proxy for Augustus/Octavian, heir to the empire, i.e. Faison's other "son." Seems like another possible egg dropped today via an artist's name Marta Evaschen, which sort of came out of nowhere so I looked it up to see if it had a meaning and it translates to March of the year (in Russian!)....beware the Ides of March?

by Anonymousreply 480January 6, 2018 12:22 AM

Miss Jillian is so sassy.

by Anonymousreply 481January 6, 2018 2:39 AM

Good catch r480, the timing of Peter arriving in town works for this.

I was wondering if they were going to dip back into the twin pool so soon and have Ryan play an evil twin, but thankfully it doesn't look like they are going that route.

by Anonymousreply 482January 8, 2018 1:52 PM

Paevey can barely act, let alone play a twin. LMAO!!

by Anonymousreply 483January 8, 2018 2:12 PM

This thread is about as boring as the show is lately

by Anonymousreply 484January 9, 2018 12:14 AM

I think the excitement of The Tale of Two Jasons has run its course. I see people on spoiler sites and on Twitter complaining that is way too much of that and not enough of what they want to see. I don't think GH is getting their money's worth out of SB. They thought he could carry GH for years.

by Anonymousreply 485January 9, 2018 1:08 AM

Anyone have any pics where chad Duell showed vpl

by Anonymousreply 486January 9, 2018 12:32 PM

Bambi does not have a big dick. It's a urban myth started by hot teen sensation Kristen Alderson.

by Anonymousreply 487January 9, 2018 2:59 PM

It’s the Steve Burton stuff that made me lose interest (again). I am not sure why I stick with Days no matter what, but GH.....not so much.

by Anonymousreply 488January 10, 2018 9:21 AM

The smug bullshit of Borg/Carly/Stumpy is what drags this show down and has for a good 15 years. These characters are all pathetic, yet they will have you believe they are the center /"heroes" of the show.

by Anonymousreply 489January 10, 2018 1:38 PM

Lots of 80s sitcom folks showing up lately. Now we've got Greg Evigan (My Two Dads, BJ and the Bear) as the equities guy Jim Harvey and it looks like he'll be around for a while. I didn't recognize him at first, but he looks quite good for 64.

by Anonymousreply 490January 10, 2018 5:01 PM

LOL at Sarah Brown complaining that Benard and Burton made twice as much as she did on GH. Sorry toots but that’s on you. Get better agents or don’t sign a contract if you take issue with the pay.

by Anonymousreply 491January 10, 2018 5:30 PM

Gopher from the Love Boat showed up for a few days as Griffin's priest boss. They missed an opportunity as they should have used him as the captain of the boat Jason was stowed away on. Strange that these actors who were major stars a few decades ago are taking these day player roles for the union insurance money.

by Anonymousreply 492January 10, 2018 5:43 PM

Speaking of the boat Jason stowed away on, it was so out of the blue random the way that Huxley guy just showed up that it makes me wonder if he's part of the evil cabal with Klein, Maddox, etc. He's such a boob that it would be kind of funny if he was actually the guy in charge.

by Anonymousreply 493January 10, 2018 7:47 PM

That was the 2nd go nowhere story for Huxley. His first appearance was just to talk strangely to Nik and group. Maybe he's part of the cabal and maybe he was just there to have someone for Jason to speak to. Also, there aren't many characters who don't know Jason.

by Anonymousreply 494January 10, 2018 8:08 PM

I love Jessica Tuck and wish her character hadn't become irredeemable and short term. She was good, but a waste for the actress.

by Anonymousreply 495January 11, 2018 2:14 AM

Today was a great example of an episode without Burton/Carly/Sonny. Very good, moved fast. I’ll take Valentin, Anna stories any day.

by Anonymousreply 496January 11, 2018 3:19 AM

Agree, R491. Same goes for Catt whoever on the E! Network. No one is forcing these people to take their jobs. I've been offered jobs throughout my career that I've turned down if the salary wasn't what I wanted, why should they be any different?

by Anonymousreply 497January 11, 2018 4:14 AM

R490 Greg Evigan! Thank you. It was driving me crazy!

by Anonymousreply 498January 11, 2018 7:01 AM

Miss Frank is stupid for not keeping Jessica Tuck around. I thought they were good friends?

by Anonymousreply 499January 11, 2018 2:31 PM

Jessica Tuck was one of the best parts of GH I wish she was brought on long term as a long lost Q...could see her being a Tracy like character...why is Nina still on this show? They do nothing with MS!

by Anonymousreply 500January 11, 2018 2:52 PM

Stafford, Howarth, and Easton are all big fails, but Miss Frankie never gives up. I'm still surprised he hasn't found a way to bring Alderson back.

That being said, the Sonny-Jason-Carly hour is nauseating. Not to mention slimy Julian. Is there really anyone likeable or anyone to root for on this show?

by Anonymousreply 501January 11, 2018 3:34 PM

Isn't Alderson now in real estate?

by Anonymousreply 502January 11, 2018 10:31 PM

Not warbling her little buns off in some boonies just off the interstate Holiday Inn piano lounge?

by Anonymousreply 503January 11, 2018 10:56 PM

Did it seem like Oscar was going to come out of the closet to Drew at the gym? He's so clearly gay...wonder if they'll go there.

I'm actually really enjoying the show right now. Those divorce proceedings with Sam and Jason flashbacks were great.

It's great having Spinelli around. I love Nina, Finn and Franco and don't think they're "fails" at all.

by Anonymousreply 504January 13, 2018 10:47 AM

r504

I have always thought Oscar was going to be gay

by Anonymousreply 505January 13, 2018 12:06 PM

Prediction: The character that Wes Ramsey is playing, Lulu's boss Peter August, is going to turn out to be Faison's other son.

by Anonymousreply 506January 13, 2018 12:28 PM

Continuity police -- On Thursday's show, they had a scene early in the episode at Julian's Charles Street Pub where they showed the table stand-up card for Corinthos Coffee briefly in the foreground.

Later in the episode, they had Sonny come in and announce to Julian that he expected the pub to carry Corinthos Coffee and gave him the stand-up card.

by Anonymousreply 507January 13, 2018 12:36 PM

How the hell is it that Faison needs two sons on the show yet there is no Lucky or Nicolas?

I fail to see how these idiots do not try to build up the Spencer family with Laura at the helm? The show desperately needs some type of real unit to ground it. I guess it only matters when Lady Geary is in the house.

by Anonymousreply 508January 13, 2018 3:44 PM

I think now that Valentin is being semi-rehabilitated and Helena seems to be dead for reals this time, they need to set someone else up as the new bad guy in town. Since Anders Hove has availability issues, who better to carry on the tradition than his heir? As far as having two sons goes, I think Nathan's assumption may have been premature and he just bought himself a shitload of trouble for naught. The character is rumored to "leave" in one way or another, so this is most likely the set up for that.

Continuity police- I noticed that, too. I also think they moved the entrance way to the bar, probably so it wouldn't look so similar to the original Gene's Roadhouse set.

by Anonymousreply 509January 13, 2018 5:07 PM

I noticed the Corinthos Coffee signs a few days before Sonny's interaction with Julian. Thought I was accidentally watching the episodes out of order; I watch on Hulu and thought I had selected the days out of order!

Oscar has a nice friendship chemistry with Jocelyn, but it's not romantic so they could still make him gay. I think it would be a nice story for the two actors, and Drew too.

I think it is somewhat obvious that Lulu's boss will be Faison's other son too. Faison goes from having Britt to having three kids on the canvas in record time. Soon he'll be competing with Sonny for most children in Port Charles.

by Anonymousreply 510January 13, 2018 11:48 PM

For Ava fans this coming Wednesday the entire episode will be a stand alone episode all about Ava.

Rumor that Franco will be accused of murdering his mother Betsey (sp?) If done right it could be good since Franco really loved that mother. However, I noticed that Howarth's hair is short again. This may sound ridiculous but since 2000 and OLTL every time Howarth has short hair he goes back into clown performances. He's like Samson, cut his hair and he's ruined. Maybe not this time, it's still a little long in the front and it's dark, not blond. The blond really brings him to cartoon performances. All I know is I resent it when he plays whoever he is playing for laughs. So many people have to work 3 low paying jobs just to feed their families and most of them do those jobs to their best ability. I hate it when someone gets millions and comes to work just to have fun and puts no effort into it.

Also it seems a condom drops from Carly's daughter's bag and Carly will have another freak out and take it out on Oscar's mom. Carly's daughter Joss is a moron. She gets caught in everything she does that she's not supposed to. She should stay in her room until she's 18 and then tell Carly to fuck herself.

by Anonymousreply 511January 14, 2018 12:33 AM

I think they are reluctant to recast Lucky because they hope Jonathan Jackson will return to the role.

Now that Nashville is on its final season, perhaps they will get JJ to come back.

by Anonymousreply 512January 14, 2018 3:00 AM

I always loved Jonathan Jackson on the show, but I also got the impression that he thought he was too good for daytime and longs for a film/primetime career.

by Anonymousreply 513January 14, 2018 3:12 AM

" I also got the impression that he thought he was too good for daytime "

They ALWAYS think that, just before they return....

by Anonymousreply 514January 15, 2018 12:04 AM

I also thought that about the Oscar/Drew scenes. If it wasn't daytime, Oscar would be torn about his sexual attraction to the man who turns out to be his biological dad.

by Anonymousreply 515January 15, 2018 12:13 AM

They don't care about Lucky without Lady Geary there. Genie/Laura has no relevance to them and it's sad.

by Anonymousreply 516January 15, 2018 12:34 PM

r515 = watches too much porn

by Anonymousreply 517January 15, 2018 12:35 PM

An all Ava episode? No thanks. West grates on my last nerve.

by Anonymousreply 518January 15, 2018 12:58 PM

So shy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519January 15, 2018 9:48 PM

Somebody has a naughty sense of humor with the THORAD condoms:

"The Thorad-Agena was an American expendable launch system, derived from the Thor and Delta rockets. The first stage of the rocket was a stretched Thor variant named "Long Tank Thrust Augmented Thor".

Oh, my.

by Anonymousreply 520January 16, 2018 12:39 AM

DADDY DEVRY!!!

by Anonymousreply 521January 16, 2018 1:59 PM

Devry makes my peen hard.

by Anonymousreply 522January 16, 2018 2:29 PM

Hi Miss Frank @r522

by Anonymousreply 523January 16, 2018 3:18 PM

Wow Joss and Oscar have been given a trans friend plot! Is Oscar going to go to the dance in drag?

by Anonymousreply 524January 16, 2018 10:48 PM

Today’s Bergman artsy Ava episode was a waste of 60 minutes. What was it’s purpose? And is Jason/Burton ever gonna take off that leather jacket?

by Anonymousreply 525January 17, 2018 11:22 PM

I thought the purpose might be to reconfirm her commitment to doing better, and that by the end she was going to make a full confession to Griffin about everything she's really done so that she could truly have that clean slate she wants so badly, but, alas, no. At least not yet.

The girl they cast as grown-up Avery was a poor choice. Genetically, she looked more like a daughter Sonny would have had with Lily or even Brenda.

by Anonymousreply 526January 17, 2018 11:38 PM

Wrong, wrong, wrong! West was giving me life today. Good god, she was fucking brilliant. The script was perfection. All the supporting actors were fantastic. This is not only daytime, but all of television at its finest. You don't get better than this.

West has the Emmy in the bag.

by Anonymousreply 527January 17, 2018 11:58 PM

R527, I ask this with love: What strain of cannabis did you enjoy before partaking the episode? I want some. :)

by Anonymousreply 528January 18, 2018 12:30 AM

West is a one trick pony. She doesn’t have any range. She can only get work in soaps.

by Anonymousreply 529January 18, 2018 9:23 AM

Miss Giddens is auditioning for a writing job on GH. He’ll never be hired there. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 530January 18, 2018 1:30 PM

Did they really ban that loon from SON? LMAO!!

by Anonymousreply 531January 19, 2018 12:22 PM

R500 MS is very close with FV that's why she's still there.

by Anonymousreply 532January 19, 2018 9:09 PM

There's a rumor that Lucas will be back

by Anonymousreply 533January 19, 2018 9:14 PM

So is Genie gone for good? Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 534January 19, 2018 9:38 PM

I’ve been trying to remember a minor character’s name but I’m hitting a wall. Does anyone remember the name of the guy on the ship w/patient 6 when he was coming back from Russia? He showed Jason the newspaper revealing to him how much time he was really away. He was also involved in the storyline with Nicholas Cassadine and Ava Jerome and that little statue.

by Anonymousreply 535January 19, 2018 9:41 PM

R535 see R493

by Anonymousreply 536January 19, 2018 9:52 PM

[quote]So is Genie gone for good? Unreal.

Where are you getting that idea from?

by Anonymousreply 537January 19, 2018 10:11 PM

I don't know the character's name (the guy who gave patient 6 the newspaper but he used to be on ATWT. He always played comic relief. I hate comic relief on soaps, be they day or nighttime soaps.

by Anonymousreply 538January 20, 2018 2:14 AM

Thanks R536!

by Anonymousreply 539January 20, 2018 4:04 AM

Trent Dawson plays Henry Coleman on ATWT. They always wrote the character with a comedic flair but gave him some dramatic scenes over the years.

by Anonymousreply 540January 20, 2018 8:30 AM

Daytime Confidential reporting that Genie Francis has been bumped to recurring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541January 20, 2018 8:54 AM

Hey, they gave Burton a raise so Genie had to get dumped. It’s all fair.

by Anonymousreply 542January 20, 2018 10:26 AM

Behind The Scenes is Genie really that difficult and demanding? Is she worse than Tony Geary or a Maurice Bernard?

Seems like they'd want her front and center why is that something that seems like such an obstacle?

Why do we have Julian, Nina, Valentin, Finn, Franco AND TPTB let Genie, Ric Hearst, Tyler Christopher walk???

by Anonymousreply 543January 20, 2018 3:11 PM

That piece of shit Frank fucked Genie over.

And this would never happen to cryptkeeper Lady Geary.

Utter bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 544January 20, 2018 3:15 PM

I hope he receives a huge amount of backlash for this. Wrong time in the industry to make this type of move. Especially when his misogynistic ass bent over backwards (literally) to keep Howarth and DeVry as well as STILL pays grEaston and Stafford the big bucks.

by Anonymousreply 545January 20, 2018 3:18 PM

Other than Anna....the only legacy characters left are Felicia, Lucy, Monica, Laura & Scotty? And they’re all recurring?

by Anonymousreply 546January 20, 2018 4:32 PM

If it was something that was planned all along, why would they have had her in the middle of a major story arc that was starting to really pick up steam? I'm wondering if the suddenness was precipitated by a health issue; perhaps that wonky eye she was sporting was the result of a mini-stroke or some other malady?

by Anonymousreply 547January 20, 2018 4:46 PM

That jerk Vee from the SON boards is melting down. Hee hee hee. He’s useless.

by Anonymousreply 548January 20, 2018 4:48 PM

So we lose vet Laura, but Miss Jillian Jerome got to come back with a story and a contract?

We hear you, Frank. LOUD AND CLEAR.

by Anonymousreply 549January 20, 2018 9:41 PM

Let's remind everyone that the albatross showkiller Easton is on his *fourth* role on this show never with an ounce of success yet he remains.

by Anonymousreply 550January 20, 2018 9:42 PM

But Easton presents hole to Frankie and Miss Varnish which they like.

by Anonymousreply 551January 21, 2018 12:21 AM

Easton has a good size following, whether or not you care to believe it. So does Howarth. The reason money is tight is Burton. He's fully to blame. I'm not saying he doesn't have a big following too. For reasons I can't understand he does, but that is where the big bucks are going.

by Anonymousreply 552January 21, 2018 12:52 AM

Steve Burton is rumored to make close to $10K an episode.

by Anonymousreply 553January 21, 2018 12:56 AM

And he gets flown in from TN and gets put up in a nice hotel. That was Grnie’s money.

by Anonymousreply 554January 21, 2018 2:01 AM

r552, what did their alleged "following" ever do for GH's ratings? GMAFB.

by Anonymousreply 555January 21, 2018 2:26 AM

I agree kudos to Maura West for this week’s special episode. Ava Jerome is the most dynamic, and deliciously complex character to be created in daytime in the last 20 years. And quite possibly the last.

by Anonymousreply 556January 21, 2018 3:03 AM

r556, and she will be the next one Miss Frank will dump. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 557January 21, 2018 12:29 PM

Miss Giddens got scooped (again) by Queen Kroll. Jamey needs better sources.

by Anonymousreply 558January 21, 2018 12:55 PM

Already over 3,100 have signed a petition to keep her thru Change. It was just created today I think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559January 21, 2018 7:12 PM

R359 Do we know for certain it wasn't Genie's personal decision? She has been known to get tired of on-set drama and miss her family time back in Maine. She might have thought her storyline wasn't interesting enough and requested time off.

by Anonymousreply 560January 21, 2018 7:18 PM

R560 According to WUBS.net, "So it's true... Daytime Confidential reports that Genie has been bumped down to recurring and according to Jamey Giddens on twitter, she's "devastated". " I haven't found the original as I am not on Twitter. Hopefully it is she who wants this, but she has been doing lots of press lately and promoting the show, so it seems weird that she asked for this.

by Anonymousreply 561January 21, 2018 7:29 PM

According to this, when he informed her she would be dropped to recurring - while she was under contract - and would appear about a dozen times a year, she told him where he could stick it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562January 21, 2018 7:54 PM

I was really looking forward to watching Laura and Ned battle it out in the race for mayor. They played off of each other well and the storyline had such great potential. It just really clicked. Now, who knows. Probably a big bowl of meh.

I wonder how much Greg Evigan is costing them? They've been expanding his role, giving him ties to others in the community and now even a part in the Drew backstory, so it seems like he'll be around a while. Maybe Burton's big salary isn't the only one to blame.

by Anonymousreply 563January 21, 2018 9:18 PM

Good for Genie for telling Frank to shove it.

I will miss Laura tremendously. She adds so much to the show. But they really haven't known what to do with her.

For a long time, I thought they were heading to a Laura-Valentin pairing. But they backed off of that once Genie returned from her summer vacation.

Maybe they can come up with short term story arcs for Laura and Genie will come back for those.

by Anonymousreply 564January 22, 2018 12:32 AM

So, the only actors over 50 on contract are Maurice, Easton, Finola and Nancy Lee Grahn.

Meanwhile, Roger Howarth at 49 continues to eat screen time. And William DeVry at 49 just came back on contract.

by Anonymousreply 565January 22, 2018 12:38 AM

Frankie’s getting his ass reamed on twitter. But, he probably likes it.

by Anonymousreply 566January 22, 2018 12:40 AM

Oh please, Howarth is on screen for about 8 minutes a month His fans are always complaining on Twitter how little screen time he gets and he and Liz together get. Burton is eating the entire show and its budget. Between his huge salary and huge expensive perks and whatever they paid DeVry wasn't cheap. That's why there isn't anything left for GF and I'll bet lots of others will get the boot. Oh and then there is King Sonny. You know he doesn't come cheap either. I don't know if NG gets the really big bucks but I'd sure rather see Monica and Tracy than her. I used to like her, no more. To be honest I'm not a big GF fan and I never have been since L&L were the biggest deal in daytime. But I don't want her kicked out because of fucking Burton.

by Anonymousreply 567January 22, 2018 1:24 AM

Did he really have the nerve to tell her 12 episodes a YEAR?

by Anonymousreply 568January 22, 2018 2:29 AM

DC Podcast tonite: Frank the douche told Genie she was dropped to recurring status moments before she tapped Friday’s episode. Afterwards she tried to see him and was told he wasn’t available. This was confirmed by others

by Anonymousreply 569January 22, 2018 2:30 AM

Genie likes to take a month off around Christmas. The show that aired on Friday was likely taped just before she was scheduled to take that Christmas vacation time

It would be just like Frank to wait until she's about to leave on vacation to tell her.

by Anonymousreply 570January 22, 2018 2:37 AM

[quote]DC Podcast tonite: Frank the douche told Genie she was dropped to recurring status moments before she tapped Friday’s episode. Afterwards she tried to see him and was told he wasn’t available. This was confirmed by others

I think she would have figured it out the minute she got that script and I doubt she got it just prior to shooting.

by Anonymousreply 571January 22, 2018 3:45 AM

Not sure what everyone is up in arms about, Genie has basically been recurring since she returned in 2015.

by Anonymousreply 572January 22, 2018 3:57 AM

Steve's salary is sort of justified since he has proven to bring the ratings. The problem with the Laura character is that writers have never been able to write for her separate and apart from Luke. It's a shame she's getting the boot, but if the show needs money to pay for characters who are bringing ratings then what is Frank supposed to do?

by Anonymousreply 573January 22, 2018 3:58 AM

They haven't been able to write for her without Luke because they just did not care. Females are not important on this show unless they are mooning over Sonny or Jason or involved with them.

by Anonymousreply 574January 22, 2018 4:00 AM

Which boytoy did Miss Frank promise a job to that caused him to drop Genie and use her salary for his latest lust?

by Anonymousreply 575January 22, 2018 7:08 AM

The excuse that there is no story for Laura is bullshit. They could have brought her back and set Laura up as the matriarch of PC while building up the Spencers. Instead, Lucky was never recast, Nicolas was dumped and Lulu became a glorified extra.

And not to mention any Quartermaine family investment.

But what was necessary to Miss Frank? A FOURTH character for Easton, Franco and Nina , as well as a bunch of male characters without purpose like Griffin,Nathan, and now the Wes Ramsey character.

by Anonymousreply 576January 22, 2018 11:52 AM

I'm not an Easton stan, but isn't he more tolerable than Phyllis from Y&R and WIll Chandler who are probably making nice salaries and really have nothing to do on the canvas. People like Griffin and Nathan and Wes Ramsey are probably making $1000 an episode, so they aren't breaking the bank. Unfortunately Steve Burton is going to catch hell for this, but Valentin and Nina should be the ones fans are pissed at.

by Anonymousreply 577January 22, 2018 12:42 PM

r577, you're missing the point. The problem is about a huge amount of unnecessary, nonsensical characters when a legacy vet is pushed out for no reason.

Stafford and Easton have no purpose on this show period. "Tolerable" is not a reason to keep someone around. If they weren't Miss Frank's friends, they would have both been out the door long ago.

by Anonymousreply 578January 22, 2018 12:47 PM

Also funny how Palmer was expendable as Dillon yet they felt it necessary to bring in WR as another Faison spawn.

by Anonymousreply 579January 22, 2018 12:48 PM

I don't disagree, but at least Easton is a doctor on a show called General Hospital. Nina and Valentin serve zero purpose. I would cut Franco as well, but Nina and Valentin stand out more for me than anyone else and because I know they make good salaries.

by Anonymousreply 580January 22, 2018 12:51 PM

Michelle Stafford is on contract but James Patrick Stuart is recurring.

by Anonymousreply 581January 22, 2018 12:57 PM

Turning this show back into the Borg/Stumpy/Snarly hour will be a huge mistake in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 582January 22, 2018 1:03 PM

They'll be able to free up more budget once Billy Miller realizes that his storylines are getting cut in favor of SB and he leaves the show.

by Anonymousreply 583January 22, 2018 1:11 PM

Jessica Tuck is returning but not as Cassandra. GH just tweeted. Sounds a lot like the 4 characters for ME.

by Anonymousreply 584January 22, 2018 4:50 PM

JT coming back as Laura for those 12 episodes that GF told them to fuck off over

by Anonymousreply 585January 22, 2018 4:58 PM

I'm cool with New charcters but tie them to the ones we care about...Love Tamara Braun back wish she was a Sarah Weber recast...Cool with more Jessica Tuck but let's make her someone we can care about...It's time we lost Nina/Valentin/Julian/And all the useless newbies!!!!

by Anonymousreply 586January 22, 2018 5:31 PM

Miss Frank’s hole is open.

by Anonymousreply 587January 22, 2018 6:51 PM

I love Nina and Valentin and would be crushed to lose them. GH would really suffer without them. Julian I could take or leave.

by Anonymousreply 588January 22, 2018 6:54 PM

Miss Frank tweeted at Genie today. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 589January 22, 2018 9:31 PM

FV seems to be deliberately taunting Genie. Incredibly unprofessional.

by Anonymousreply 590January 22, 2018 9:34 PM

What did Frank tweet?

by Anonymousreply 591January 22, 2018 9:36 PM

My ass is open

by Anonymousreply 592January 22, 2018 9:43 PM

(Obvious) Prediction: Sam has sex with Jason, gets pregnant (of course!), doesn't know who the dad is, and even the DNA is no help as they are identical twins. (similar to the Jason/Sam/Franco storyline). GH loves repeating storylines.

by Anonymousreply 593January 22, 2018 10:45 PM

Do NOT believe Miss Giddens. The “you’re fired, go play your scenes, I’m not available” is utter BULLSHIT! Asshole gossip monger. If Jamey ever printed the truth, it would be a miracle.

by Anonymousreply 594January 23, 2018 1:09 AM

So what’s the truth, R594? If you know so much, spill it.

by Anonymousreply 595January 23, 2018 5:50 AM

We're going to need a new thread, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 596January 23, 2018 6:34 AM

Kelly Monaco has been so good ever since Burton has come back. I really think she's been giving an Emmy worthy performance.

by Anonymousreply 597January 23, 2018 11:17 AM

r594 = Miss Frank

by Anonymousreply 598January 23, 2018 12:07 PM

[quote]We're going to need a new thread, bitches.

Should we use the Genie thread or would you guys like me to start a separate one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599January 23, 2018 6:12 PM

Thanks for asking R599. I'm kind of partial to Roxy threads if you don't mind. I know those are about GH when I come across them.

by Anonymousreply 600January 23, 2018 7:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!