Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

James Franco Next to Be Accused?

Blind Gossip reckon an article will be coming out about him in the next few weeks.

Wonder what his "feminist" pals Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon-Levitt will say?

by Anonymousreply 6510 hours ago

Seth and Apatow have just as many skeletons in their closet that will eventually come out

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2017

Ummmm....

He's a homo, OP.

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2017

There was a blind a few weeks ago about an actor who taught an acting class and took advantage of the young women and even invited his celeb pals to abuse these young women. The main guess was Franco.

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2017

Seth Rogen just tweeted: No, it's not him.

The tweet was deleted in less than 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 412/04/2017

It's Adam Driver!

by Anonymousreply 512/04/2017

Franco with the clue Disaster (Disaster Artist).

I'm skeptical since it's Blind Gossip.

by Anonymousreply 612/04/2017

R4 kind of suspicious to delete it.

by Anonymousreply 712/04/2017

Find it hard to believe he harrassed people.

by Anonymousreply 812/04/2017

Why the hell would Seth Rogen comment on a common blind item?

by Anonymousreply 912/04/2017

Wait, so JF is straight after all? DL strikes out again (after Jeremy Piven).

by Anonymousreply 1012/04/2017

No sexual harassment of men? I find that hard to believe. I hope Seth Rogan gets caught up in it to end his career and put an end to that god awful adaptation of AMC's Preacher.

by Anonymousreply 1112/04/2017

He'll be fine. The key is not to have a sanctimonious reputation which Franco certainly does not. That was Cosby's big problem.

Just in time for him to get his second Best Actor nomination too. Good for him. And Constance Fucking Wu better keep her big trap shut too. Not like it worked against Casey last year.

by Anonymousreply 1212/04/2017

Franco is a true bisexual currently dating a woman. And no such article is being written because he does not harass women.

by Anonymousreply 1312/04/2017

Where are the men accusing James Franco of sexual assault/harassment?

by Anonymousreply 1412/04/2017

Yeah, I don’t get Franco out of this blind at all. The random use of the word “disaster” is meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 1512/04/2017

It's Franco. He's not gay, never was. He and his douchebro posse--Apatow, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan--they've been harassing women for year unchecked. Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1612/04/2017

[quote]Where are the men accusing James Franco of sexual assault/harassment?

Again, James Franco is bisexual, meaning he sleeps with women AND men. All his relations with men are consensual so why should they accuse him? If your metric for judging straightness is absence of assaults on men, then I not only pity you, but you probably belong in jail or, at least, with an ankle bracelet.

by Anonymousreply 1712/04/2017

LOL at the vehement “it’s Franco!” Troll.

by Anonymousreply 1812/04/2017

I will not hear ill-speaking of JGL, however.

by Anonymousreply 1912/04/2017

I refuse to believe this be blind item.

And Franco better not win an Oscar for playing straight. He either wins playing gay or he gets nothing at all.

by Anonymousreply 2012/04/2017

What about Jared Leto? I just don't get that vibe from Franco. Leto seems the most perverted. And he preys on teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 2112/04/2017

Tommy Wiseau, whom Franco the plays in The Disaster Artist ,is straight? Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 2212/04/2017

It's Timothee Chowderhead

by Anonymousreply 2312/04/2017

Mr. Franco, how does it feel to be Oscar nominated for your courageous portrayal of a rape victim in THE ACCUSED?

by Anonymousreply 2412/04/2017

What is with all the Franco hate? Cocaine Girl said he was pretty cool.

by Anonymousreply 2512/04/2017

James Franco is a pretentious schmartist who cannot author a good film.

Critics may finally be into his Disaster Artist, but Franco is still a smug douchebag to pick on a pathetic loser like Tommy Wiseau.

BULLY.

by Anonymousreply 2612/04/2017

Being a cocktease is not abuse in and of itself.

by Anonymousreply 2712/04/2017

[quote]What is with all the Franco hate? Cocaine Girl said he was pretty cool.

She said he was very interesting and a little fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 2812/04/2017
by Anonymousreply 2912/04/2017

Franco better get himself a nice boyfriend and some good PR.

by Anonymousreply 3012/04/2017

Lol It wasn’t “sexual abuse”; it was conceptual art piece exploring the nature of taboo and the ineffable liminal boundaries of embodied Otherness

by Anonymousreply 3112/04/2017

The Franco(Appatow/Roger hate here is coming from the same man-hating bitter unfukable Frau or fat feminist separatist dyke-sow who is all over this site furiously flicking her smega encrusted bean at any and all such rumours no matter however not credible — i think she has a rape fantasy fetish (it’s very common anomgst them )

by Anonymousreply 3212/04/2017

Rogen *

by Anonymousreply 3312/04/2017

Well, since you put it that way, r32, obviously we believe you (whatever it is you mean).

There are myriad stories circulating about Franco hitting on young and vulnerable women and barely-legal girls. So he may well truly be bisexual (he's certainly a gay cocktease), but the gross stories so far have all been straight. The BI is totally about him.

We'll see what the exposé really brings to light.

by Anonymousreply 3412/04/2017

I think Franco is bi, and I wouldn't be surprised if that comes out soon, assuming an article really is in the works.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Tuesday at 12:51 AM

he touched me on my blue spot

by Anonymousreply 36Last Tuesday at 2:53 AM

Leto and Franco both SCREAM 'bisexual' (with a preference for men)

by Anonymousreply 37Last Tuesday at 3:16 AM

The blind item a few weeks back made the culprit sound like a sadistic douchebro, He purposely had young female students strip among other things and he invited his celeb buds in to partake of the fun. I believe this acting class took place at a university because students complained to the staff to no avail.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Tuesday at 6:47 AM

This doesn't sound remotely like Franco -- nice try, fellas --- next??

by Anonymousreply 39Last Tuesday at 6:59 AM

R39 lol nice try Seth.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Tuesday at 7:19 AM

Bullshit story.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Thursday at 4:22 AM

I am taking this opportunity to confirm that I am a proud bisexual and intend to live openly as such. I have oral and genital herpes, HPV, but not HIV. I am innocent of all these false claims of sexual abuse and l am in a long-lasting thruple relationship that is founded on honesty, respect, and blisteringly hot and dirty ass-to-mouth fucking.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Thursday at 4:31 AM

It's funny, whenever anyone criticises Franco and Rogen, a load of defenders show up. Wonder why that is.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Thursday at 4:53 AM

Franco seems like the type of guy that could get any of his fangirls or groupies up to his hotel or to have sex with him, consensual and then right when you are getting it on, he says, "ever had a 3some" and out walks Seth Rogen to tag team and you did NOT agree to that.

A dude bro that likes to share with his fat ugly friends.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Thursday at 2:48 PM

He's attractive enough for those college girls to voluntarily sleep with him. They can't prove otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Thursday at 4:38 PM

They don’t make PR shills like they used to...

by Anonymousreply 46Last Thursday at 5:06 PM

Would anyone be surprised to know James has sex with underage girls? He was busted for hitting on a 17 year old via Instagram. I think he is kind of sleazy and messed up. Definitely has had sexual relationships with men

by Anonymousreply 47Last Thursday at 5:14 PM

It’s dropping next week

by Anonymousreply 4813 hours ago

Good to know, r48.

by Anonymousreply 4913 hours ago

R48 Really?!

by Anonymousreply 5013 hours ago

Has Constance Fucking Wu weighed in? Or is she waiting until he gets his Best Actor nomination so she can try to stop it again.

by Anonymousreply 5113 hours ago

R42, it's "I choose to live as an out and proud bisexual..."

by Anonymousreply 5212 hours ago

I Stand Accused

by Anonymousreply 5312 hours ago

hasn't Franco taken a lot of college classes?

by Anonymousreply 5412 hours ago

R54, he teaches film at UCLA and USC.

by Anonymousreply 5512 hours ago

Any hint to which publication will be running the story r48?

by Anonymousreply 5612 hours ago

I love how the media is currently forgetting all about Franco's past and pretending it never happened and running all these positive articles and ignoring the elephant in the room

by Anonymousreply 5711 hours ago

Just saw the Disaster Artist and noticed an uncomfortable scene where a naked Franco is screaming at the lead actress for being too ugly. I wonder if Wisseau himself will be implicated if this film becomes big. I don't think he'd be able to handle it.

by Anonymousreply 5811 hours ago

The media is so bought, R57. Painfully obvious since this whole sexual harassment scandal broke.

by Anonymousreply 5911 hours ago

I will go against the grain with my opinion re: Franco. I believe that he is bisexual with a leaning towards women, and I will bet the ranch that he ends up marrying a bitch.

Jared Leto and Matt Dillon on the other hand....

by Anonymousreply 6011 hours ago

Exhibit A

by Anonymousreply 6111 hours ago

Exhibit B

by Anonymousreply 6211 hours ago

A Friend Assaulted: Someone this week sent me a tip about a sexual assault that happened. What made this different is that when I read the tip, I realized the person assaulted is someone I know. That's not to say I haven't known many people in the industry who have been assaulted, I just didn't know she had. The other crazy thing is that it is in her words. The tipster took a screenshot from a private group my friend belongs to. Have you heard of my friend? I don't know. She is super funny and makes me laugh until I cry when she performs. She does some acting and other things. The person who assaulted her is in an acting family. He is an A list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee. If you read the site, you know this is not the first time he has done something like this. He has never been the person you look to for morals or ethics. "This isn't exactly comedy related., but I needed to warn my fellow femme artists, in light of the Weinstein revelation. About a year and a half ago I was sexually assaulted by ______________. After mounting himself on my then underage friend after she kept saying no, he started talking to me and offering to read my scripts. I was of course excited and had a bit of a crush on him. We made out and fooled around, I was thrilled. One time he told me to drive to set at night, I did and brought him a birthday card. He glanced at it and then looked around and suddenly had his d**k out. I got nervous and didn't do anything. He moved my hand on it and then started pushing my head down. I resisted but he kept pushing. I didn't move and he got frustrated. I finally gave in. He left right after. I felt disgusting and he sent me a dirty text. I drove home crying. I felt like I had to be nice to him after that. I drunkenly told him he was a sexual predator. He told me I was crazy. I apologized to him, fearing he would ruin my career. I was only 22. I wish I spoke up about this sooner because it's been eating at me. Sharing this isn't easy, I'm sweating as I type this. But I'm sick and tired of the men of Hollywood getting away with sexual assault. It took this town 20 years to expose Harvey Weinstein. I want to keep an open dialogue so that doesn't happen again." James Franco

by Anonymousreply 6310 hours ago

It is absolutely Franco--"disaster" in both the headline and the blind item make it clear they're pushing that word because of "The Disaster Artist".

by Anonymousreply 6410 hours ago

Exhibit C

by Anonymousreply 6510 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!