Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matt Bomer and Simon Halls Part 3

Continue...

by Anonymousreply 600February 19, 2018 10:25 AM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2017 4:57 AM

Simon called Bomer his "husband" and it was cute. He looked soaked with pride. Lucky bastard.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2017 6:58 AM

He should have said my little wise bunny.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2017 8:18 AM

This is what R2 is referring to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2017 5:14 PM

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2017 2:05 AM

Why are you bumping this thread if you have nothing new to add? Spaz.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2017 2:16 AM

R2 What else would he calls Bomer that be less cuter? my favorite bottom?

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2017 2:24 AM

Does Simon still beats Matt with bags of orange?

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2017 2:28 AM

Simon looks absolutely cute and hot in that video

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2017 2:56 AM

So Matt is directing an episode of Versace. How long does that take? He seems to be working a lot of nights. Would he have learned how to direct as a theatre major? Or is Ryan Murphy steering him?

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2017 3:16 AM

I am happy that Matt is going into direction. His acting career as leading man is almost over after the debacle of TLT. And only thing he may get is either ensemble cast in TV show or 2nd lead in small indie project like Walking Out which are direct to DVD or streaming release or small minuscule movie in in mainstream movies like Magnificent seven .

At least through direction he will have some respectable work behind the camera

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2017 4:07 AM

I'm VERY curious about his directing debut. Ryan Murphy must have lots of faith in him to give him such an important project. Wonder what's after this. Broadway, Theatre like he said he would? I don't think TLT cancellation is going to effect his career.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2017 4:15 AM

I am sure Ryan is watching like a hawk! He will not let his baby fail!

Filming for TV can go long hours. They have so many days to get the shots done. If they have some place rented then they will do all shots until finished sometimes til 3am. Definitely not a 9-5 job. Not sure why it's taking so long. Some shows one episode is filmed in 7 days. Who knows šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Who cares about TLT...I hope he gets recognized for Walking Out. The play is still possible too.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2017 4:44 AM

R12 or he let Ryan fuck him .

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2017 5:09 AM

Murphy asking Matt to direct is probably also part of his Half initiative that he runs that focuses on getting more women, POC and LGBTQ members behind the camera.

Also is Bomer free to go for other projects now that TLT is done? Or would he still be under contract for another while in the case that the show gets picked up elsewhere (however unlikely that may be).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2017 5:39 AM

TLT did not ruin his career. Thatā€™s ridiculous. It was a great opportunity and he was very good in it. Too bad the show didnā€™t get picked up for more episodes, but thatā€™s not Mattā€™s fault. There have been people on here posting doom and gloom for Mattā€™s career for years, but itā€™s definitely not over yet.

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2017 7:13 AM

[quote]How long does that take?

Well R10, he probably wasn't involved in the writing but the pre and post production + the shoot (which probably lasted a week) can take up to two months. It's the post that takes the most time.

[quote]Would he have learned how to direct as a theatre major?

You do learn some of that but as an actor, he has been directed by many people for years. He already has a good idea of what he's doing on that front. The rest of it is working with everyone else to do the episode and even before that it's a lot of picking the right people to work with. A lot of actors start directing on the shows that they already work on like Tony Goldwyn has directed a few episodes of Scandal. Tim DeKay directed 3 episodes of White Collar and produced over a dozen. Matt has said he was offered the opportunity while on White Collar to direct but he turned it down because he felt he had enough on his plate. The process can be very time consuming especially for a show that isn't a sitcom and is hour long.

by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2017 7:42 AM

Whatā€™s the difference between the roles of directors & producers? The actors & technical artists would already have been cast since this is Episode 6 or so, wouldnā€™t they? Is post-production mostly editing? Obviously I know nothing about how films are made!

by Anonymousreply 18October 24, 2017 9:26 AM

Jesus Christ directing for television is no big deal, every actor does it at some point. Both Tim Dekay and Willie Garson directed episodes of White Collar.

by Anonymousreply 19October 24, 2017 9:38 AM

I wish we could have White Collar back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2017 9:52 AM

Matt on Instagram:

mattbomer For my birthday, Simon and the boys got me this little bundle of joy. You know, because three children, another dog, and a cat wasn't enough. šŸ˜€I'm already in love. Hello Stella, and hello sleepless nights. šŸ’©šŸ˜­šŸ¶šŸŒŸāœØšŸ’ā™Œļø#puppiesofinstagram #zuchon #stella #love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2017 6:15 PM

Riches and their fad

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2017 6:18 PM

LOL. Now puppies are the fads of the rich. Simon is one lucky bastard waking up every day to Matt in his bed. He just keeps getting more beautiful and sexy as fuck. Stella, you are so cute!

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2017 7:11 PM

[quote]Whatā€™s the difference between the roles of directors & producers?

R18, A director is responsible for overseeing the entire production to achieve something that he wants in terms of vision. He'll have a hand in deciding who he wants to work with, what he wants the actors to do, how he wants things to look - etc. He is in charge of everyone for that week - cast and crew. If he didn't like the color of a tablecloth he could ask that it be changed. If there was a certain piece of music he wanted in the episode he could defer to a music supervisor to make sure he can get it.

Producers are usually money people, for example, a director will probably say, "I want to shoot here" and the producer will do the work to make sure that they can. They make sure everyone gets paid and that the episode stays within budget.

[quote]The actors & technical artists would already have been cast since this is Episode 6 or so, wouldnā€™t they?

If there are new actors for this episode in even smaller roles Matt likely would have had a hand in approving them. (That's pre-production.) Also not all behind the scenes jobs are ongoing. He could have brought in anyone special he wanted to - like a cinematographer he enjoys.

[quote]Is post-production mostly editing? Obviously I know nothing about how films are made!

Mostly editing and sound design. While he won't be doing those things himself: he still has to oversee both those processes. So an editor or two will start editing the episode, it's his job to pop in to make sure that things look the way he wants them to and things sound the way he wants them to. If something doesn't look right, something doesn't sound right, if an editor can't decide between two shots or two angles: Matt has to make the final decision. He is in charge for that episode to make sure that the vision that he has comes to fruition and everyone else's job is to make sure what he wants is accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2017 8:06 PM

Thanks! That is so helpful, R24. Another question: would Matt have seen any other episodes of the show? How do they keep some continuity with different directors?

by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2017 8:12 PM

The headboard in the Instagram picture looks suspiciously like the infamous dick wilter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 24, 2017 9:55 PM

OMFG He acknowledged the puppy as soon as he got it? He didnā€™t wait three years?

Stella: 1, Kids: 0

by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2017 10:31 PM

R27 OMFG You really are an idiot!

MATT: 10, Troll: 0

by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2017 11:37 PM

Ironically, Simon Halls also bought David Burtka a puppy for his birthday when they were dating.

by Anonymousreply 29October 25, 2017 12:47 AM

Well.... it's the next closest thing to a baby....so

by Anonymousreply 30October 25, 2017 1:52 AM

Does Burtka still have it or is that the dog Matt & Simon already have?

by Anonymousreply 31October 25, 2017 1:53 AM

Bet Simon is really happy he ended up with Matt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 25, 2017 1:55 AM

All together now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2017 2:03 AM

If Burtka still had the dog, it would be 13 or 14 now.

by Anonymousreply 34October 25, 2017 3:10 AM

Matt & Simon have had a dog for a long time. Maybe itā€™s getting old and thatā€™s why they wanted a puppy.

by Anonymousreply 35October 25, 2017 3:49 AM

Puppy Love! ā¤ļø

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 26, 2017 1:09 AM

If only Billy Ray had had the prescience to gift Bomer with a faggy little dog when Tycoon premiered, Bomer might have actually made use of his social media while the show was still airing.

by Anonymousreply 37October 26, 2017 1:20 AM

R32 Do you really think posting on social media would have saved the show? God I hate that word! What the actual fuck? I have a little Shih Tzu! Best dog in the world. FFS!

by Anonymousreply 38October 26, 2017 1:42 AM

I was kind of surprised Matt sent out the picture with his puppy. Thatā€™s the kind of personal thing he usually doesnā€™t talk about on line. Thought he might disappear until he has a new project to announce.

by Anonymousreply 39October 26, 2017 2:07 AM

Seems just 1 video of the dog. Not many.

by Anonymousreply 40October 26, 2017 5:07 AM

Well, actually there are 2 puppy vids, but theyā€™re cute.

by Anonymousreply 41October 26, 2017 8:26 AM

Where are the videos? I canā€™t see them on Twitter it instagram.

by Anonymousreply 42October 26, 2017 12:26 PM

Search #mattbomer on Twitter. Or click the link below. But if you have ignored me you will never know. šŸ˜œ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 26, 2017 1:22 PM

You have to click on his Story on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 44October 26, 2017 1:40 PM

Theyā€™re just videos of the puppy. Matt isnā€™t in them. I liked the pic of him in bed better!

by Anonymousreply 45October 26, 2017 2:28 PM

R44 If you catch it before it disappears. Or download it šŸ˜‰

R47 Yes! That was nice! Most personal thing he's posted I think.

by Anonymousreply 46October 26, 2017 2:44 PM

Matt out in LA with his new puppy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 27, 2017 3:13 AM

R47 Do they stalk his favorite coffee shop? He sure loves that puppy! ā¤ļø

by Anonymousreply 48October 27, 2017 4:54 AM

The kids will start complaining about lack of attention now šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 49October 27, 2017 5:35 AM

That looks like Larchmont Village which is fillled with paparazzi

R49 how will they be able to tell?

by Anonymousreply 50October 27, 2017 10:20 AM

The kids gave him the puppy. Maybe he was hanging around without anything to do!

by Anonymousreply 51October 27, 2017 12:21 PM

I hope Matt has a good hiding place for Stella. Simon may want to take his anger out on something today.

by Anonymousreply 52November 1, 2017 6:33 PM

R52, Is someone is going to out Simon's favorite client Bryan Singer as sexual predator ?

by Anonymousreply 53November 1, 2017 6:59 PM

Simon also reps Brett Ratner R53.

by Anonymousreply 54November 1, 2017 7:01 PM

Ohh wow? Why he always rep one of the most shady people in Hollywood?

BTW Matt has always raised his voiced about rampant misogyny in our society specially after Hillary;'s defeat.. He also supported Women Pussy march .

R54, Should I go on twitter and ask him that why his husband is trying to protect perverts like Brett Ratner?

Do you think he will answer me or immediately block me?

by Anonymousreply 55November 1, 2017 7:12 PM

Simon is just as bad, he assaulted five foot tall female journalist, picked her up and threw her out of a party. It was not even his party to throw her out of.

by Anonymousreply 56November 1, 2017 7:21 PM

Um R56, thatā€™s not exactly a sexual assault. Anyway, youā€™ve told that story before without ever giving any details. What party? What journalist? What happened and why? (Otherwise, you have already said that so STFU.)

by Anonymousreply 57November 1, 2017 7:29 PM

"One night, Joanna was at a premiere party. She'd had a great conversation with Paul Schrader, who wrote "Taxi Driver" and directed "Patty Heart." But a publicist from LA, Simon Halls, refused to let her talk with his client, Skeet Ulrich. She really didn't care. She turned to chat with a friend. But then Simon Halls came over and said, "What are you still doing here?" Joanna joked, "I'm reading your client's lips." Halls grabbed her by the arm, pulled her through the restaurant, and shoved her out into the rain. Peggy Siegal, the venerable and not-to-be- trifled- with-publicist, ran after her and tried to get her to come back. Peggy said, "He can't do that! This is my party!" When Joanna came home and told me what had happened, I drove over to the restaurant. I was going to punch this flack out but by the time I got there, he'd left. We didn't write a word about the premiere and it was years before we mentioned Skeet Ulrich."

by Anonymousreply 58November 1, 2017 7:36 PM

Matt is going to Broadway. People were right about the Ryan Murphy. Only a 15-week limited run.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 1, 2017 9:10 PM

So Matt will play Donald. Thirteen week run starting in April.

by Anonymousreply 60November 1, 2017 9:51 PM

R58 What is that quoted from? Who is Joanna?

by Anonymousreply 61November 1, 2017 9:52 PM

Thereā€™s also this 1 night benefit appearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 1, 2017 9:55 PM

Joanna Molloy from her book

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 1, 2017 10:07 PM

R62 that is SIX YEARS OLD, IDIOT

by Anonymousreply 64November 1, 2017 10:07 PM

Nice smile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 2, 2017 2:53 PM

Misunderstood this Variety reference:

Matt Bomer will make his Broadway debut (following his one-night-only appearance in ā€œ8ā€œ) in ā€œThe Boys in the Band,ā€ a new revival of the landmark 1968 drama to be directed by Joe Mantello with a cast that includes Jim Parsons, Zachary Quinto and Andrew Rannells

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 2, 2017 3:19 PM

Good new for Simon! Another sexual predator is looking for representation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 3, 2017 1:27 AM

R67, Sexual predator Bryan Singer has deleted his account . Most probably Simon asked him to do so. But why?

by Anonymousreply 68November 3, 2017 2:37 AM

You know if Simon Halls had bigger balls and not just a dick he would have parted ways with both Ratner and Singer. But nope. His next client likely going to be newly out Spacey

by Anonymousreply 69November 3, 2017 6:36 AM

He's focusing on saving Singer's ass, it's too late for Spacey whose damage's beyond repair.

by Anonymousreply 70November 3, 2017 7:30 AM

Are Ratner and Singer Simon's clients?

by Anonymousreply 71November 3, 2017 7:50 AM

No, Rose, we're only discussing them because Simon was their secret Santa.

by Anonymousreply 72November 3, 2017 11:42 AM

R71, What's wrong with you distracting from the trolls Hall orgasm, by asking a question. Please, it really is delicious.

by Anonymousreply 73November 3, 2017 3:12 PM

Mattā€™s going to love being in the play with his pals Parsons, Levi & Rannells. It should be a good role for him. Guess heā€™ll be living in NYC again for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 74November 4, 2017 3:21 AM

Would he have done the play if The Last Tycoon had got renewed? Or was his involvement conditional and dependent on the outcome of the show? Plus, he said he was under contractual obligations with the show and could only do small roles in other projects. However, he mentioned the play during press for TLT so it seemed like it was somewhat likely he would partake in it. Why talk about it if it's only a 50/50 chance of happening? The play does start at the end of April so I guess the scheduling could have fit in with TLT filming but it would have been tight ( along with promotional duties). Either way, he's probably happier that he just can focus on the play and move back to New York for a while.

by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2017 10:08 AM

Itā€™s Zachary Quinto; not Levi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2017 10:22 AM

Bomer will be on stage for the entire play and his character doesnā€™t die for a change. Iā€™d love to see the play. Wonder when tickets will go on sale?

by Anonymousreply 77November 4, 2017 10:24 AM

Quinto is the unsuccessful Zachary.

by Anonymousreply 78November 4, 2017 10:29 AM

[quote]Would he have done the play if The Last Tycoon had got renewed? Or was his involvement conditional and dependent on the outcome of the show?

Last Tycoon wouldn't have shot the entire year and the project isn't a TV or Film project so it's likely it was okay for him to do. It's also possible that he knew early enough into doing Last Tycoon that he'd need the break to do this project.

[quote]Why talk about it if it's only a 50/50 chance of happening?

It's Ryan Murphy, the likelihood of it happening was high but it's still not proper to talk about a project until it is announced officially by the creators/producers. So he could hint at it but he couldn't outright say what it was.

by Anonymousreply 79November 4, 2017 6:10 PM

So even in theater he can't get good Roles without help of Ryan Murphy

by Anonymousreply 80November 5, 2017 7:02 AM

Thatā€™s being generous

Even in theatre, he canā€™t get ANY roles without the help of Ryan Murphy

by Anonymousreply 81November 5, 2017 9:56 AM

Whatā€™s wrong with relying on Murphy? Recently, in an interview, Matt said, ā€œIā€™d like to stay in the Ryan Murphy world.ā€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 5, 2017 10:28 AM

Ryan Murphy will cast him until one of them croaks. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with that, unless you were expecting more from him (I am not.)

by Anonymousreply 83November 5, 2017 10:34 AM

Shouldnā€™t Simon Halls, as a responsible parent of three boys, disassociate himself from Bryan Singer and renounce pedophilia as well as exploitation of barely legal aspiring actors? How can he represent a creep,like that? He MUST know about the sex parties, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 5, 2017 11:16 AM

Ughhh

for the millionth billionth time

HE USED TO ATTEND THEM

by Anonymousreply 85November 5, 2017 11:30 AM

Is there proof about Halls at the parties? Apart from a DL post?

Like Spacey and Weinstein, I'm some most people know about Singer. I'd say you'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the business who didn't know.

by Anonymousreply 86November 5, 2017 11:48 AM

Halls should still drop Singer as a client. Matt mostly stars in movies that are not appropriate for kids to see. Some parental examples they are.

by Anonymousreply 87November 6, 2017 2:55 PM

I think they gave up the parental example model when the put the baby in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 88November 6, 2017 3:11 PM

So an actor with kids can only take roles that are appropriate for kids? Thatā€™s absurd.

I agree with dropping Singer though.

by Anonymousreply 89November 6, 2017 5:10 PM

Isn't his oldest son 12? Surely he can watch The Nice Guys, Walking Out, White Collar or The Normal Heart?

by Anonymousreply 90November 7, 2017 6:04 PM

Not according to Matt.

by Anonymousreply 91November 7, 2017 6:27 PM

Some White Collar episodes wouldn't be that bad, but seeing his parent die a slow miserable disfiguring death would be a bit much for a 12 yo, not to mention the scenes "where the man goes up into the man".

by Anonymousreply 92November 7, 2017 6:31 PM

His children have watched White Collar already. He said that in his interview at Walking Out LA screening.

by Anonymousreply 93November 7, 2017 7:12 PM

Some of you people donā€™t understand: Halls SOUGHT Singer out as a client after the last exposĆ©.

He also sought Ratner out after that producer got in trouble for using the word ā€œfaggotā€ in public.

Halls wanted to help both men repair their images with such empty tokens like below: (includes rare photo of Singer and Ratner together)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 7, 2017 7:36 PM

terrence ā€¢ on Mar 17, 2013 9:40 am

Iā€™m all for forgiveness, but I smell a great PR machine at work. With all necessary kudos to Ratnerā€™s work on the PSAs that I hope will have the desired effect on the straight community and teens, there are a lot of allies who have supported the gay community a LOT longer than Ratner and deserve this type of recognition.

One year or so does not an ally make. And true allies donā€™t become allies out of a PR nightmare. Thatā€™s just not how it works. A true ally just IS. Itā€™s not about works. Itā€™s about being. Itā€™s not just about the rallies and the parades. Itā€™s about being with friends who are talking shit about gays and shuttinā€™ that shit down whether or not any are present. Itā€™s about recognizing gays as people ā€” good, bad and indifferent ā€” instead of as a cause. Itā€™s about being in the midst of a gaggle of gays and standing with them in the face of trouble from some homophobe with the chip of repression and/or intolerance on their shoulder.

But I donā€™t fault Ratner. Iā€™m sure heā€™s suddenly now all of these things and more. But it doesnā€™t make GLAAD look good and it diminishes the luster of the award itself.

Itā€™s like giving a watch to the classmate at the end of the school year who punched you in the face at the beginning of the school year just because he didnā€™t during the school year. Sure, he may have apologized because the teachers told him to and none of the other students would talk to him. Hell, he may have actually meant it. And sure, he checked in with you from time to time to make sure your face was healing. And though he started telling people you were actually a cool kid, where are the watches for the classmates who had actually befriended you long before the rest of the class?

Itā€™s a curious and premature choice on the part of GLAAD to honor Ratner in this way. Kudos is one thing, but a newly-created Ally Award is a slap in the face to the many of true allies who have really stood in the gap between the gay community and the straight community for several years or even longer. Thereā€™s a difference between allying with a community and being an ally. One takes a moment but the other takes years. And you shouldnā€™t award someone for the latter when theyā€™ve only recently done the former.

The list of recipients of comparable GLAAD awards such as the Vangard, the Golden Gate and the general Excellence in Media Award is riddled with people who have a known HISTORY of true alliance with the gay community (mixed in with some other curious choices, but none so much as this one). I canā€™t imagine weā€™ve run out of such people to honor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 7, 2017 7:42 PM

R81 [quote] Thatā€™s being generous. Even in theatre, he canā€™t get ANY roles without the help of Ryan Murphy

Correction : Even in theatre, he canā€™t get ANY roles from Ryan Murphy without the help of Simon

by Anonymousreply 96November 7, 2017 8:36 PM

If anybody here still remember that there was a leaked old video of a school/college play where Duckling failed miserably in attempt to impress the audiences as he was outplayed by everybody. More unfortunate, the video was meant for somebody else's performance (you know who) that got the ladies screaming. I guess poor Duckling is still sour about it.

by Anonymousreply 97November 7, 2017 9:21 PM

Any news on Bomer's asperger's?

by Anonymousreply 98November 7, 2017 9:37 PM

[quote] Halls wanted to help both men repair their images with such empty tokens like below: (includes rare photo of Singer and Ratner together)

What did you expect from an empty-eyed homo reptilian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 7, 2017 9:51 PM

La Belle Paceā€™s high-school production of Crazy for You is readily available on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 100November 7, 2017 9:52 PM

Simon is NOT empty eyed! He has very full eyes.

Full of evil!

by Anonymousreply 101November 7, 2017 9:53 PM

R100 With no mentions of Matt Bomer at all by the uploader, who thinks Lee Pace was a natural charmer.

by Anonymousreply 102November 7, 2017 9:58 PM

The uploader introduced herself as the ex-schoolmate, which makes it even more strange that she forgot about Bomer.

by Anonymousreply 103November 7, 2017 10:06 PM

Who is better actor Lee Pace or Matt Bomer?

by Anonymousreply 104November 7, 2017 10:11 PM

[quote] He also sought Ratner out after that producer got in trouble for using the word ā€œfaggotā€ in public.

Don't you know that Mr. Peabody himself uses the word ā€œfaggotā€ anonymously. Every one is a ā€œfaggotā€ except him and Duckling.

by Anonymousreply 105November 7, 2017 10:44 PM

I can see Simon using ā€œpoofā€ alot to flout his ā€œone year as a babyā€ UK heritage.

by Anonymousreply 106November 7, 2017 10:53 PM

The press were unimpressed with Duckling's "Activism Award for his efforts in the fight against HIV/AIDS."

"Matt Bomer officially came out as gay on Saturday when he publicly thanked his partner, Simon Halls.....Bomerā€™s partner, Hall, is a publicist with Slate PR. He represents Ryan Murphy, Neil Patrick Harris and such production companies as Working Title. Bomer, 34, has previously declined comment when asked about his love life. In its January 2010 issue, Details magazine asked the actor if he cared about the rumors questioning if he was gay. He responded: ā€œI don't care about that at all. I'm completely happy and fulfilled in my personal life."

He added: "I have a network and a show riding on my shoulders. I would say a big difference between my character and me is that I can be too trusting. And I've realized in this business that's not necessarily the smartest thing to be. I definitely have a thing or two to learn from the con artists."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 8, 2017 12:36 AM

Matt is so vapid

by Anonymousreply 108November 8, 2017 3:58 AM

You know the person is vapid when he gives very interesting interviews that makes you frown. He's like an upper class Kellan Lutz.

by Anonymousreply 109November 8, 2017 12:29 PM

Duckling is not vapid, just soulless.

by Anonymousreply 110November 8, 2017 12:34 PM

[quote] Recently, in an interview, Matt said, ā€œIā€™d like to stay in the Ryan Murphy world.ā€

Because Ryan Murphy makes Duckling feels like an artiste in a leather thong.

by Anonymousreply 111November 8, 2017 1:05 PM

Duckling is more comfortable doing what he is told, than striking out on his own. This is why Duckling is Duckling.

by Anonymousreply 112November 8, 2017 1:20 PM

Bomer at LaCoste reopening:

ā€œI think the most specific memory I have of the brand is when I met my husband he was wearing a navy LaCoste shirt,ā€™ā€he said. ā€œ Iā€™m such a sentimentalist that I saved that shirt.ā€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 8, 2017 3:06 PM

Duckling has also said he has remembers the shoes Mr Peabody wore when he first met him.

Duckling's father complex was so powerful, basically anyone with a head full of grey hair could have had him at 26.

by Anonymousreply 114November 8, 2017 3:13 PM

Wow he really is extra šŸ˜³. He saved the shirt! Not sure what to think of this. šŸ¤”

by Anonymousreply 115November 8, 2017 6:44 PM

He also framed Simon's first Social Security check.

by Anonymousreply 116November 8, 2017 6:51 PM

Some bitter people people canā€™t stand to see anyone else happy.

by Anonymousreply 117November 8, 2017 7:04 PM

I realize my time on here is pathetic. I canā€™t imagine coming on here just to shit on someone because theyā€™re famous. Actually, that wouldnā€™t be that bad. Itā€™s all the added time thatā€™s put in to know, or claim to know, every last detail about him.

by Anonymousreply 118November 8, 2017 7:47 PM

That is the cutest shit I heard in a while. He's starting to look like a total zaddy. Hot shit

by Anonymousreply 119November 8, 2017 8:58 PM

I don't think anyone is being bitter. It's a little strange to be that sentimental. Well I think so . I mean I don't remember what I was wearing when I met my husband let alone what he was wearing. Just kind of an interesting piece of information to share.

R116 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 120November 8, 2017 9:48 PM

Aw isn't R120 just precious! "Omg I don't remember what I was wearing or what my husband wore when we met so shouldn't anyone else. I'm the standard of what's overtly sentimental & what's not." Just go take a hike with your judgment R120. I know many many people who remember & cherish little things like that. It's ok that you don't but f off with your judging.

by Anonymousreply 121November 8, 2017 11:13 PM

Look whos judging! Just my opinion. Glad you know someone that sentimental.

by Anonymousreply 122November 8, 2017 11:20 PM

It must have been love at first sight for Matt to remember that. Anyone know how or where they met?

by Anonymousreply 123November 9, 2017 12:10 AM

Halls was 40 when they met, so I assume a piano bar or the men's department at Lord & Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 124November 9, 2017 12:13 AM

Duckling just wanted to see if Mr. Peabody's purse was loaded.

by Anonymousreply 125November 9, 2017 8:14 AM

[quote] I realize my time on here is pathetic. I canā€™t imagine coming on here just to shit on someone because theyā€™re famous. Actually, that wouldnā€™t be that bad. Itā€™s all the added time thatā€™s put in to know, or claim to know, every last detail about him.

Duckling's PR is the most sentimental in Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 126November 9, 2017 8:27 AM

Ha! Now I know youā€™re full of shit. Iā€™m the furthest thing from PR.

by Anonymousreply 127November 9, 2017 9:46 AM

R127 Then you must know nothing. Discover the truth here.

by Anonymousreply 128November 9, 2017 1:16 PM

[quote] Halls should still drop Singer as a client. Matt mostly stars in movies that are not appropriate for kids to see. Some parental examples they are.

He got Duckling an award for being an "example of HIV / AIDS activist".

by Anonymousreply 129November 9, 2017 1:32 PM

Halls got Brett Ratner, a rapist, an Ally Award from GLAAD. Ratner's contribution to lgbt activism (in addition to the fat check he wrote GLAAD) was an antihomophobia PSA starring Charlie Sheen, who has now been accused of raping a 13 year old boy.

Thanks Simon!

by Anonymousreply 130November 9, 2017 1:37 PM

Bomer: ā€œI don't care about that at all. I'm completely happy and fulfilled in my personal life. I have a network and a show riding on my shoulders. I would say a big difference between my character and me is that I can be too trusting. And I've realized in this business that's not necessarily the smartest thing to be. I definitely have a thing or two to learn from the con artists."

- Duckling simply doesn't care how he is being fulfilled and talking like an innocent.

by Anonymousreply 131November 9, 2017 1:57 PM

R130 That's his way to fulfill Duckling's life. Follow the money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 9, 2017 8:55 PM

What a creepy couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 9, 2017 8:57 PM

R122 Revealing someone's faulty logic & telling them that they're judging isn't the same as judging

by Anonymousreply 134November 9, 2017 11:20 PM

Says the person who's judging

by Anonymousreply 135November 10, 2017 2:10 AM

Bomer sincerely loves Halls but for the past few months not sure if thatā€™s reciprocated.

by Anonymousreply 136November 10, 2017 8:51 PM

Has Matt been disobedient?

by Anonymousreply 137November 10, 2017 8:52 PM

Jesus that "duckling" troll is annoying as shit.

"Duckling's father complex was so powerful, basically anyone with a head full of grey hair could have had him at 26."

Yeah, if you had only gotten there first right? Keep jerking off to that dream, buddy.

by Anonymousreply 138November 10, 2017 9:48 PM

Interesting how Kevin Spacey and Louis CKā€™s publicists dropped them once the allegations hit and Mr Peabody still hasnā€™t dropped Brett Ratner (today accused of homophobia by Ellen Page)

by Anonymousreply 139November 10, 2017 10:24 PM

Who is Mr Peabody? R138 I can't see the post you quoted from. But LMAO. The troll is running rampant. Symptoms flaring up huh poor baby

by Anonymousreply 140November 11, 2017 1:14 AM

Bomer should come out as an assault victim soon otherwise either Halls or he will be accused of sexual misconducts. Look at George Tekai. No one is ā€œsafeā€

by Anonymousreply 141November 11, 2017 3:53 AM

Simon Halls's Bag of Oranges (WHET?) had a cameo on this week's "Scandal!" Charlie was beating gay internet mogul Fenton (played by Dean Norris) with one! And discussing the science of whether or why they leave bruises.

[quote]The resulting torture scene where Charlie is getting ready to kill Fenton is terrifying and amusing. (Who knew that a bag of oranges could be such an effective weapon!) But my favorite moment in this entire sequence is when Charlie proclaims that the ā€œhitting someone with a bag of oranges doesnā€™t leave a bruiseā€ claim is ā€œfake news.ā€

by Anonymousreply 142November 11, 2017 4:45 AM

Uh oh, someone is rewinding all the old Bomer troll memes.

Matt! Please do something interesting so this thread doesnā€™t go down the rabbit hole!

by Anonymousreply 143November 11, 2017 11:36 AM

R136 Why do you say that? Is Matt getting to old for Simon?

by Anonymousreply 144November 11, 2017 11:38 AM

Ohh Lord just out of blue Matt started heavily for gun control on twitter . It is so similar to Harvey Weinstien when he started attacking NRA when his sex scandal broke . At least that time Vegas shooting was in news but now almost 1 month later Matt awoke from his sleep and start advocating for gun control.

i think some major accusation is coming either against Bryan Singer, Ryan Murphy or Simon Halls himself . That is why Matt is preemptively start to deflect by raising issues of gun control

by Anonymousreply 145November 11, 2017 3:16 PM

Um there was a major shooting in his home state of Texas last week

I donā€™t blame you for forgetting, who can keep track of it now

by Anonymousreply 146November 11, 2017 3:32 PM

I think a sign if Simon or Ryan Murphy will be implicated is he starts doing a lot of pap walks with the dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 11, 2017 3:36 PM

Also I think the fact that he is starting to share sentimental anecdote about Simon which he never does, is a response to a lot of the chattering that must be going around Hollywood. Simon looks guilty as hell for having sought out Singer as a client when no one else wanted him. Ratner too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 11, 2017 3:42 PM

All the theorizing on here giving me some good laughs. Carry on. Personally, I don't think he's doing anything different than he has always done. How do people on here know about Simon's business details? Maybe he doesn't represent Bryan Singer maybe he does. I'm glad Matt never worked with Singer I'm sure there were opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 149November 11, 2017 5:28 PM

Is Ryan Murphy a perv?

by Anonymousreply 150November 11, 2017 8:42 PM

Whenever I drop by the DL, I like to check the latest Matt threads to see if he has any new projects. The Bomer/Halls stalker is nothing, if not obsessively tuned into their every actions and comings and goings. It's hard to linger here because of the exhausting, repetitive and juvenile duckling comments and prattle or the more odious homophobic rants and attacks on the pairs children. However, the stench of desperation to libel Halls and then by necessity Matt is overwhelming right now.

I always wonder what in particular sets the troll off at any given time. It's pretty obvious it's been deeply wounded by some perceived sleight from Halls and can not let go. It's one thing to periodically jump into a thread, crap there and provoke people. But here we have someone dedicated to these two for years , so narcissistically invested in these two guys that numerous threads get put up, consumes itself with posting in every one, often talking back and forth to himself on a variety of devices; and when that's not sufficient crawling around other threads trying to insert Bomer into discussions. The time invested is extraordinary, sad but extraordinary all the same. I'm assuming the idea that Halls will be negatively impacted by his clients bad behavior is the impetus for the latest frenzy of attacks, and salivating drivel.

Well, I've overstayed my self imposed time limit for lingering here, before a shower is necessitated. Looking on the bright side however, the stalker is here and not out in the world shooting up churches. Cheers !

by Anonymousreply 151November 11, 2017 8:46 PM

R190 I havenā€™t heard any thing about Murohy but Murphy has talked about having a boyfriends who was in his 20s when Murphy was fourteen, like it was a good thing, so thatā€™s something to give pause.

by Anonymousreply 152November 11, 2017 8:54 PM

[quote]Whenever I drop by the DL, I like to check the latest Matt threads to see if he has any new projects

No you don't, you come here to add idiotic prattle like this.

[bold]Matt Bomer and Simon Halls Part 3[/bold] LOL. Now puppies are the fads of the rich. Simon is one lucky bastard waking up every day to Matt in his bed. He just keeps getting more beautiful and sexy as fuck. Stella, you are so cute!

by Anonymousreply 153November 11, 2017 9:15 PM

R151 Simon is that you? It has that yapping, know-it-all quantity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154November 11, 2017 9:25 PM

Anyway, back to Ryan Murphy. I thought he might get accused when Mark Salling was revealed to be a pedophile, but nothing has happened. I think because he has his hands in so many pots he will be protected (assuming he is guilty of something, again of which I have no knowledge.) But there just seems to be the potential for something grotesque there. But who knows? Greg Berlanti (another Halls client) was supposedly squeaky clean and his showrunner just got accused of all sorts of shit, and Berlanti was protecting him for years.

by Anonymousreply 155November 11, 2017 9:36 PM

Berlantiā€™s creep. He supported this pervert for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156November 11, 2017 10:13 PM

Matt is currently in Texas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 11, 2017 10:16 PM

Itā€™s good that he chose this time to get away, Mr Peabody must be spending all day now shouting into his cell phone and swigging Stoli from the bottle.

by Anonymousreply 158November 11, 2017 10:23 PM

When will rehearsals for Boys In The Band in NY start?

by Anonymousreply 159November 12, 2017 3:49 AM

The duckling troll is off his meds again!

by Anonymousreply 160November 12, 2017 3:51 AM

[quote]But here we have someone dedicated to these two for years , so narcissistically invested in these two guys that numerous threads get put up, consumes itself with posting in every one, often talking back and forth to himself on a variety of devices; and when that's not sufficient crawling around other threads trying to insert Bomer into discussions.

Two years? This person has been around [bold]much[/bold] longer than two years.

[quote]The time invested is extraordinary, sad but extraordinary all the same.

The problem is if a few people call out the "duckling" troll it does eventually go away but then there are a few posters who keep reappearing that find it "harmless" or even "fun" and then it comes rolling back in here again. "Oh this always happens here!" No, it's creepy. It doesn't always happen here. It's not "cute." It's bizarre and it doesn't make any sense at all.

But trust me, I'm with you. I can't stay in these threads because it's creepy and the people that encourage it should not just accept it idly.

by Anonymousreply 161November 12, 2017 5:27 AM

I'm guessing rehearsals for the play will start in 2018. March maybe? Play will run for 15 weeks so looks like he'll be in New York for 5/6 months. Say he's delighted to get back to his favourite city.

by Anonymousreply 162November 12, 2017 6:54 AM

R161 the duckling on the left has a message for you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 12, 2017 12:02 PM

When Duckling asked Mr Peabody to consider dropping Bryan Singer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 12, 2017 12:27 PM

Troll is kind of sad. Nobody thinks itā€™s clever anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165November 12, 2017 12:38 PM

Is there a difference between the Duckling Troll , the Wimbst Troll, the Asperger Troll and the Bag of Oranges Troll ?

by Anonymousreply 166November 12, 2017 1:15 PM

Who knows? There does seem to be at least one very persistent poster who cannot let a Bomer thread go by without rehashing the same old tiresome comments. You just have to scroll on by them to see if thereā€™s anything new and interesting. I think next planned event for Matt is Disneyā€™s Christmas Candlelight event at EPCOT later this month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167November 12, 2017 5:26 PM

Duckling is already doing dress rehearsals for his Disney World event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 12, 2017 5:35 PM

The duckling troll seems very closeted. He has a big old crush on Bomer and is terrified someone will notice, but he still wants to obsessively talk about him so instead he goes overboard with the insults. Then he calls Bomer a little pet name to feel like he has a special relationship with him.

It's ok, duckling troll, even straight guys want Bomer. You can stop now.

by Anonymousreply 169November 12, 2017 6:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 12, 2017 6:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171November 12, 2017 6:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 12, 2017 6:35 PM

Iā€™ll take the Duckling Troll over The Bomer STAN any day!

by Anonymousreply 173November 12, 2017 8:40 PM

Well, this thread has devolved to kindergarten level, hasnā€™t it?

by Anonymousreply 174November 12, 2017 8:51 PM

Don't ruin this thread, just block the trolls

by Anonymousreply 175November 12, 2017 10:49 PM

I just ignore the people who want to start stuff.

R157 His caption on this was funny! šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 176November 12, 2017 11:21 PM

Why spend any time on the troll? Let's say a prayer for it & move on. Block it, ignore it. easy peasy. Back to Bomer. Hope his family wasn't affected, the storm, the shooting

by Anonymousreply 177November 13, 2017 5:59 AM

Sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 14, 2017 9:55 PM

I wonder if Transbomer feels somewhat vindicated now that the trans have turned on Jeffrey Tambor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 17, 2017 10:01 AM

In defense of Anything article in The Advocate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 17, 2017 7:36 PM

How much Simon payed Advocate to write that ?

by Anonymousreply 181November 17, 2017 9:32 PM

This article from Variety says Simon no longer represents Brett Ratner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 17, 2017 11:04 PM

LOL! I bet he still reps Singer though and his sins are worse than Ratnerā€™s.

by Anonymousreply 183November 17, 2017 11:13 PM

I bet he doesn't represent Singer. Hasn't for a while. Bomer doesn't look good as a woman, but then what man does"?

by Anonymousreply 184November 17, 2017 11:41 PM

In the preview clip, he looks a little better, but I think the point is that these are two desperate unattractive people who somehow meet & fall in love.

ā€œI like things deep, you know what I mean?ā€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185November 18, 2017 12:51 AM

Halls still represents Singer and will continue to do so because Singer cannot be touched and Halls personal history associated Singer. SINce he used to attend the those pool parties

Ratner he had to let go because one of the accusers is Bomerā€™s friend OLivia munn

by Anonymousreply 186November 18, 2017 1:48 AM

So when is someone going to accuse Simon?

by Anonymousreply 187November 18, 2017 10:53 AM

Mr Peabody will never be accused of sexual assault.

He might just be accused of assault-assault.

by Anonymousreply 188November 18, 2017 10:58 AM

I donā€™t think Halls ever committed sexual assaults. However, many are now being accused of coverups or taking the side of the alleged perpetrators. This will likely be the case of Halls if heā€™s ever accused. Iā€™m feeling bad for Bomer. Heā€™s likely going to drag into stuff that has nothing to do with him simply because of his association with Halls and other creepy eldergays in Hollywood. He is not perfect (attitude or personality wise, not looks) but likely a good and kind man amongst all these predators. If Halls didnā€™t have so many problem clients, he would have sided with all these women on twitter. But his priority is his husband and the wise thing for him is to stay silent to protect a shitty job that Halls has chosen.

by Anonymousreply 189November 18, 2017 2:39 PM

I don't see Matt siding with anyone on twitter which is the right thing to do. Even with his trans controversy he chose to speak personally with the trans actor who attacked him on twitter. He also knows no oneis innocent in this business. Fame has a price.

by Anonymousreply 190November 18, 2017 7:12 PM

Matt is very smart to only use twitter to promote stuff

by Anonymousreply 191November 18, 2017 7:57 PM

And occasionally wish a fan Happy Birthday.

by Anonymousreply 192November 19, 2017 12:20 AM

He is smart. Period. And genuine. Well as genuine as one can be in "showbiz"

by Anonymousreply 193November 19, 2017 4:53 AM

R189 yes this situation is self-inflicted by Halls. Who tf SEEKS Bryan Singer as a client?

by Anonymousreply 194November 19, 2017 9:56 AM

The Trans have now destroyed Transparent like they destroyed TransBomer. I wonder if Bomer feels vindicated.

by Anonymousreply 195November 19, 2017 8:57 PM

R195. Matt should be thankful to Trans that they didn't accused him for sexual assault . You know how unhinged and vindictive they can be .

If few tran women would have accused Matt out of vengeance then his career would have been over.

On a second thought Matt's TV and movies career is almost over anyhow..

he is forced to ork in some broadways show which he got help by Ryan Murphy

by Anonymousreply 196November 19, 2017 9:10 PM

His career is not over, fool, Tycoon was a flop but Walking Out is doing very well and I think it'll be getting some nominations, he'll survive the Anything and Tycoon fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 197November 19, 2017 10:25 PM

Tycoon was not a fiasco, just a disappointment. Anything may still get shown one day. Wish he would star in another tv show, but he seems to be tired of that. If a good opportunity came along and they shot it LA, I bet he would take it.

by Anonymousreply 198November 20, 2017 2:35 AM

At least Billy Ray stopped embarrassing Matt, the fans and himself.

by Anonymousreply 199November 20, 2017 4:12 AM

A few of Matt fans are really cuckoo.

by Anonymousreply 200November 20, 2017 4:12 AM

R199 ā€œThey made that series to promote their Jewish agenda. Apparently itā€™s not very good time to be a Jewish man in Hollywood. 85% of the men accused of harassing women and children are Jewish. This community needs to calm their titties and stop dictating what we should watch. Hollywood needs to be liberated from these men and allow more diversity inā€ - from a goyim viewer of the Last Tycoon

by Anonymousreply 201November 20, 2017 4:40 AM

Looks like the viewer wasnā€™t too far off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 20, 2017 4:45 AM

Billy Ray constantly screams on his twitter. Very tiring. He is now mad at Roy Moore. However no peep on Hollywood executives sexual harassment allegations. The guy is a tool. I canā€™t believe he still retweets Last Tycoon revival. Not getting that itā€™s over!

by Anonymousreply 203November 20, 2017 5:02 AM

Matt "liked" this tweet, now doubt he agrees with this fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 20, 2017 5:20 AM

Oh I saw he liked that Last Tycoon tweet! Maybe he didn't read the entire thing but still. The last part where she said she preferred WC was a little funny. Definitely got the vibe that Bomer retreated from the show after it premiered and the reviews were less than stellar. Probably sensed that it would be a hard sell for another season. Plus, he ignored Billy Ray on social media but in fairness, the way Ray was behaving, who could blame him.

by Anonymousreply 205November 20, 2017 6:04 AM

He just liked Zachary Quintoā€™s tweet on Kevin Spacey lol. Did he just wake up from a loooooong slumber?

by Anonymousreply 206November 20, 2017 6:38 AM

[quote] The last part where she said she preferred WC was a little funny. Definitely got the vibe that Bomer retreated from the show after it premiered and the reviews were less than stellar.

Seems to me like he's agreeing that Tycoon could be read as depressing and that the "fun" aspect of White Collar is what he misses too and he gets that people miss that.

He has always noticed fans of White Collar.

As for Tycoon, he may have done it because it seemed like a great opportunity to be the lead on a show that seemed like a lock for accolades. It seems like White Collar's environment was special to him and to everyone else on the cast. He got to be lead, he got to work with fun people, it lasted for years, it was stable, the fans were great -- it was secure. Everyone on the cast pops up on TV from time to time but only Tiffany is a regular on a show she's not even the star of. It would be an interesting transition period for anyone.

He said he was going to try directing and even producing his own projects and that is probably the best thing for him to do right now. (Especially since producing your own projects is the way many actors in his shoes can secure a role they want in a project they want that is being done the way they want - like Mindy Kaling or Tina Fey.)

by Anonymousreply 207November 20, 2017 9:50 AM

I think Matt has a couple of problems . He's too good looking for character parts and best friend type of roles and too gay for the leading stuff .

by Anonymousreply 208November 20, 2017 11:05 AM

I wish Matt did a mainstream gay story like CMBYN. But then I don't think people are ready for that kind of raw gay hotness on screen. People feel safer seeing straight (apparent) actors in gay roles. As for him being too pretty he did fine in Chainsaw Massacre, Chuck, & Walking Out. He can do it.

by Anonymousreply 209November 21, 2017 9:11 PM

He will be type casted if he does CMBYN type movies or series

by Anonymousreply 210November 22, 2017 3:22 AM

He was typecasted years and years ago.

It's what happens when Ryan Murphy wants to use you, because he's close to you, but he's not actually inspired by you.

by Anonymousreply 211November 22, 2017 11:14 AM

Matt sent a nice tweet to his fans today.

by Anonymousreply 212November 23, 2017 5:37 PM

Is Duckling acknowledging the TransBomer debacle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213November 23, 2017 7:25 PM

Referring to support after TLT was cancelled? He went very quiet on social media after the show got bad reviews and then after it's subsequent cancellation. He could have been very disappointed that the show wasn't a success.

by Anonymousreply 214November 23, 2017 9:13 PM

I think he was happy to get away from Billy Ray.

by Anonymousreply 215November 23, 2017 9:26 PM

This year was hard on him professionally with the trans war against Anything plus TLT cancellation. Thank goodness for WAlking OUt being a success. He is really is a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 216November 24, 2017 5:57 AM

[quote]Walking Out being a success

Walking out is a success? This is box office mojo collection of the movie till date.

Walking out has barely made thousand grand . I know was cheap and had less marking and production cost but it was total flop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217November 24, 2017 6:02 AM

Does that include iTunes, amazon, on demand sales? Anyway, success of indie movies is not measured by monetary profit. The movie got some great reviews and film festival buzz.

by Anonymousreply 218November 24, 2017 8:44 AM

[quote] Walking out is a success? This is box office mojo collection of the movie till date. Walking out has barely made thousand grand . I know was cheap and had less marking and production cost but it was total flop

It was a success critically. He was very well received and he really seemed to enjoy the whole experience. It was never expected to make a lot of money. Sometimes actors do projects because they want people to enjoy them. It will also show people who may want to hire him that he can pull that kind of role off.

by Anonymousreply 219November 24, 2017 11:07 AM

I wish I were as big a failure as Matt Bomer is! Must just be awful to be a prominent actor, director, celebrity with a loving family and star struck fans. God forbid that every you project you do does not receive unanimous critical accolades and make a ton of money! How can he stand it?

by Anonymousreply 220November 26, 2017 8:48 PM

His fans adore him, read the tweets he gets. He also has a successful career, great looks and a loving family, I see why that triggers a few trolls

by Anonymousreply 221November 26, 2017 11:04 PM

from twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222November 27, 2017 1:46 AM

Sorry, wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 223November 27, 2017 1:47 AM

Matt will be at EPCOT in FL the next 2 days as narrator of Christmas Candlelight Processional

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224November 27, 2017 4:58 AM

What is candlelight processional? Didn't know that was a thing. So random.

by Anonymousreply 225November 27, 2017 5:54 AM

Matt and his family are getting the best of the best from Disney world right now, I can totally see why he's doing this "candlelight processional" lucky kids!

by Anonymousreply 226November 27, 2017 4:59 PM

R226 how do you know? What are they getting?

by Anonymousreply 227November 27, 2017 5:57 PM

R227 Isn't it obvious?

by Anonymousreply 228November 27, 2017 6:17 PM

They get a chaperone through the park that lets them cut in line. It's really not that big a deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229November 27, 2017 9:46 PM

He posed with fans after his show tonight.

by Anonymousreply 230November 28, 2017 3:15 AM

So no work till April next year? He is very fast becoming irrelevant

by Anonymousreply 231November 29, 2017 5:42 PM

he is irrelevant .

by Anonymousreply 232November 29, 2017 6:45 PM

R231 Does that mean we no longer have to hear from your miserable ass.

by Anonymousreply 233November 29, 2017 6:45 PM

Maybe heā€™s enjoying his life between projects. Or maybe heā€™s working on something we donā€™t know about yet.

by Anonymousreply 234November 29, 2017 7:56 PM

Duckling is probably waiting for pilot season starting in February.

by Anonymousreply 235November 29, 2017 8:26 PM

Our family friends in Florida were at his Candlelight Professional and they came back mighty impressed by him. They all are watching White Collar now lol. .

by Anonymousreply 236November 29, 2017 8:31 PM

He made a very strange charity appeal video where his eyes are darting away from the camera in every direction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 29, 2017 11:23 PM

Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s reading. Thatā€™s not really strange. Youā€™re strange.

by Anonymousreply 238November 29, 2017 11:30 PM

Well duh of course heā€™s reading, but why couldnā€™t he memorize the lines before filming the video. Thatā€™s like his job thatā€™s hes trained for.

by Anonymousreply 239November 29, 2017 11:33 PM

Good question to ask him R239 but I'm guessing he's speaking from Orlando where he had been busy with Candlelight Professional performance. This must have been a last minute request from the charity. He looks sincere and darting or not those eyes are to die for.

by Anonymousreply 240November 29, 2017 11:36 PM

He's reading. He was obviously asked to do this and sent him what to read.

by Anonymousreply 241November 29, 2017 11:40 PM

Well he could have at least practiced.

by Anonymousreply 242November 30, 2017 12:10 AM

[quote]Well he could have at least practiced.

His eyes are darting around! .... he was reading. Why didn't he memorize it? .... he was probably just handed it. Well he could have practiced.

WE GET IT YOU HATE HIM AND EVERYTHING HE DOES NO MATTER HOW HE DOES IT

by Anonymousreply 243November 30, 2017 2:14 AM

In person, he is very charming and friendly. There is nothing strange about him.

by Anonymousreply 244November 30, 2017 5:33 AM

Is this you, R244?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245November 30, 2017 4:07 PM

Itā€™s happening! Bryan Singerā€™s collapse is happening! And Mr Peabody will be tainted!

by Anonymousreply 246December 2, 2017 12:15 AM

Wow, you must be ecstatic, R246. Itā€™s your dream come true!

by Anonymousreply 247December 2, 2017 12:37 AM

Congratulations R246. Your life may have some meaning after all.

by Anonymousreply 248December 2, 2017 12:51 AM

R246 congrats! finally some meaning to your life.

by Anonymousreply 249December 2, 2017 12:52 AM

Matt talked to TMZ about World Aids Day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250December 2, 2017 12:54 AM

Simon says

ā€œThis is a personal health matter concerning Bryan and his family. Bryan hopes to get back to work on the film soon after the holidays.ā€

by Anonymousreply 251December 2, 2017 1:16 AM

OOOOOOH

HE DUMPED HIM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252December 2, 2017 1:19 AM

R246 Werenā€™t you involved in stalking and harassing children.

by Anonymousreply 253December 2, 2017 2:22 AM

Simon bowed out!

by Anonymousreply 254December 2, 2017 2:30 AM

I really don't understand why Matt's fans are unhappy due to this story?

by Anonymousreply 255December 2, 2017 3:13 AM

What do you mean? R255

by Anonymousreply 256December 2, 2017 3:14 AM

Mattā€™s in NYC tonight. Wonder what heā€™s up to now? Itā€™s too early for Boys In The Band stuff, isnā€™t it?

by Anonymousreply 257December 2, 2017 4:54 AM

Could be some project he's working on? Are there any Ryan Murphy shows in production on NYC at the moment? Or he's just visiting friends? Making use of his free time.

by Anonymousreply 258December 2, 2017 6:33 AM

Maybe another photoshoot? Maybe getting away from Simon? Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 259December 2, 2017 5:09 PM

Xmas shopping?

by Anonymousreply 260December 2, 2017 7:29 PM

Going to a play? We could start a pool and see who turns out to have guessed right!

by Anonymousreply 261December 2, 2017 11:32 PM

Is it just me or does Matt's wedding band now look gold? Check out the video starting at 1:06. I swear it was platinum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262December 4, 2017 10:34 AM

Perhaps Mr Peabody put his ill-gotten Singer money into a new ring.

by Anonymousreply 263December 4, 2017 10:39 AM

It was gold at EPCOT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264December 4, 2017 5:16 PM

It was platinum at the Emmys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265December 4, 2017 5:19 PM

Maybe he lost it & got a new one.

by Anonymousreply 266December 4, 2017 5:29 PM

Halls has been Singer's flack since 2013 per Radar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267December 5, 2017 11:11 PM

Simon being the father of 3 boys shouldn't have worked for him in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 268December 5, 2017 11:20 PM

He did not care. He was told several times to drop him. It finally happened after activists started tagging Bomer and asking him to ask Halls to drop Singer.

by Anonymousreply 269December 6, 2017 3:47 AM

Halls is likely the dude who gave this creep a suggestion to father a baby. This seems like a strategy by Halls to all problems. He figures womenā€™s womb are so cheap for Hollywood when you have money. The kids will make you look normal and so the dirts will be washed off with some nappies.

by Anonymousreply 270December 6, 2017 3:51 AM

R270 You really should try a new tact, your obsession with children is getting creepier with each projection about Halls.

by Anonymousreply 271December 6, 2017 5:55 AM

R269 How were activists ā€œtaggingā€ Bomer?

by Anonymousreply 272December 6, 2017 8:10 AM

Mr Peabody voluntarily took on both Brett Ratner and Bryan Singer despite both individualā€™s bad reputations. He simply did not care. And yes, he is very worried about his own reputation now. Look at the posting at R151. Thatā€™s him.

Mr Peabody has a very specific writing style and frequently employs the ā€œrule of threeā€

ā€œexhausting, repetitive and juvenile duckling commentsā€

And look at the old posting at R154

ā€œTrolls spewing racist, misogynistic, and homophobic garbageā€

You can often find the rule of three in press releases or statements given by his clients. A Hollywood Reporter article widely suspected to be written by (or for) Neal Patrick Harris who was preparing to come out as HIV positive begins:

ā€œI knew at a very young age that three things were supposed to happen for me. One was to live in Hollywood and be a successful actor. The second was to be happily married. The third was to be a dad.ā€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273December 6, 2017 9:29 AM

ā€œSaddened, shocked and disappointed by this level of ignoranceā€ from within the article.

by Anonymousreply 274December 6, 2017 9:31 AM

ā€œIt's ironic that your manager, attorney and publicist might all be HIV positive just like you, but none of you would ever know it.ā€œ

by Anonymousreply 275December 6, 2017 9:33 AM

Really? Do yo know how many people write like this? Take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 276December 6, 2017 11:35 AM

Writing in threes is as old as fairy tales. I took a childrenā€™s lit course in college that actually studied it.

by Anonymousreply 277December 6, 2017 12:38 PM

A blind item about Simon Halls and Bryan Singer .

BlindGossip.com is most reliable blind gossip site . Its not like CDAN or entertainment lawyer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278December 6, 2017 12:39 PM

R278 That other publicist is also Simon Halls.

R271 You are mixing posters. Iā€™m European while R273 is from Mars.

R272 In Twitter and IG.

by Anonymousreply 279December 6, 2017 1:11 PM

I canā€™t follow all this Simon chatter. Letā€™s go back to Matt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 6, 2017 2:11 PM

Do they live near the fires?

by Anonymousreply 281December 7, 2017 6:16 PM

No .

by Anonymousreply 282December 7, 2017 6:18 PM

New thread about Simon quitting Singer. Nothing new, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283December 7, 2017 11:30 PM

Susan Sarandon shared this photo, he looks absofuckenlutely gorgeous. Is he filming a movie with her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284December 8, 2017 4:09 AM

So thatā€™s why he went to NY?

by Anonymousreply 285December 8, 2017 4:48 AM

Simon got out just in time. Singer is accused of rape of a minor now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286December 8, 2017 5:20 AM

I just want to run my fingers through his hair!

by Anonymousreply 287December 8, 2017 6:44 AM

Hope heā€™s not working with Sarandon. Sheā€™s a toxic POS. As much as I love Matt, I donā€™t watch anything Sarandon is in.

by Anonymousreply 288December 8, 2017 6:59 AM

I feel bad for these actors. Is there anyone in Hollywood that isn't toxic in some ways? Someone's political views reason not to work with them? I do hate Sarandon for shitting on Hillary but she a quality actor.

Btw I want him to run his fingers through moi hair R287 while I run mine thru his ha

by Anonymousreply 289December 8, 2017 7:21 AM

[quote]Hope heā€™s not working with Sarandon. Sheā€™s a toxic POS. As much as I love Matt, I donā€™t watch anything Sarandon is in.

It might be something "secret" that Ryan Murphy organized since they're both part of his stable of actors.

But yes Sarandon is toxic to anyone with sense these days.

by Anonymousreply 290December 8, 2017 7:58 AM

Pose is currently in production in New York and they are probably filming cameos.

by Anonymousreply 291December 8, 2017 9:20 AM

What will be the next big project for Matt? The Last Tycoon is fading from view.

by Anonymousreply 292December 8, 2017 4:21 PM

His Broadway show which he got because of his husband friendship with Ryan Murphy is next big project

by Anonymousreply 293December 8, 2017 6:56 PM

Soeaking Simon Halls , why Halls has stopped sucking up to Bryan Lourd ?

by Anonymousreply 294December 8, 2017 6:57 PM

Ohh God that Indian curry woman has now moved on From Matt bomer to Matt Damon

by Anonymousreply 295December 8, 2017 6:59 PM

Halls will NEVER stop sucking Lorde's cock. When Lorde is laid to rest, Halls will purchase the neighboring mausoleum and have a glory hole drilled between the tombs.

by Anonymousreply 296December 8, 2017 7:12 PM

The Indian woman, wasn't she lusting after Justin Trudeau?

by Anonymousreply 297December 8, 2017 9:00 PM

Why would Matt be OK working with such a problematic bitch!

by Anonymousreply 298December 8, 2017 9:01 PM

Really? not working with someone because of political difference? Really? It's another thing to not work with a pedo or a rapist. What about a devout Trump supporter like Clint Eastwood? Matt is totally the professional kind to bring out the best of that "problematic bitch"

by Anonymousreply 299December 8, 2017 9:11 PM

Very True . Matt has worked with Kelsey Grammer who sis Republicans and his husband has worked with open pederast and rapist like Bryan Singer and Brett Reener .

So I really don't think Matt will have any problem working with Susan who only fault is to support Sanders

by Anonymousreply 300December 8, 2017 9:17 PM

Newflash: Matt Bomer and his husband are two different people. I don't know his husband's justification for working with those vile people but in all fairness Bomer has stayed away from them so let's not take away that from him.

by Anonymousreply 301December 8, 2017 9:25 PM

Matt is extremely influenced by Simon. May be Simon is the one who kept him away from working with problematic clients. It was just a few weeks ago at the height of metoo campaign when he favourited a tweet by someone who asked Bryan Singer to cast him in xmen. I think Matt probably doesnā€™t know vile characters of many. He probably isnā€™t aware of Susan Sarandonā€™s anti Hillary position.

by Anonymousreply 302December 9, 2017 12:02 AM

Oh yeah, poor naive little Matty. Honestly, the man is a 40 yr old grownup who has his own thoughts and makes his own decisions by now. Itā€™s hard to criticize him since he seems to be just a nice guy who is enjoying his life.

by Anonymousreply 303December 9, 2017 4:14 AM

Boys In The Band is only playing for a few weeks, isnā€™t it?

by Anonymousreply 304December 9, 2017 8:56 AM

Think Boys in the Band will run for 15 weeks. So he'll be in NYC from early April until early August. I'm guessing that will be his main body of work for 2018. Aside from this "secret" project he's in NYC for now, don't know what else he has coming up. Because he was under contract with The Last Tycoon, he's probably only been allowed to audition for other parts in the last few months. Could be other things in the pipeline that haven't been announced. Or maybe there isn't. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 305December 9, 2017 9:06 AM

Hillary and her Hollywood buddies are toxic, not Susan Sarandon. Matt is talented and hot and that is the main reason he gets roles in film, tv, and stage. If Hollywood wasn't so homophobic and hypermasculine he would be in much, more shit. Lastly, all you bitches are homophobic and misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 306December 9, 2017 3:38 PM

R304 I think itā€™s something like 14 weeks but I could be wrong. Definitely more than a few though.

by Anonymousreply 307December 9, 2017 10:26 PM

He went to see Miss Saigon with Darren Criss and Versace producers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308December 10, 2017 10:42 AM

Well just guessing from that pic, I assume that whatever he's working on now is a Ryan Murphy project?

by Anonymousreply 309December 10, 2017 1:15 PM

He is filming Ryan Murphyā€™s Pose as stated in R291. The lady is Nina Jacobson who is a producer of Pose as well as ACS.

by Anonymousreply 310December 10, 2017 1:48 PM

[quote]Ryan Murphy is making TV history with his latest FX drama Pose, assembling the largest cast of transgender actors in series regular roles ever for a scripted series.

So this is rehab for Matt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311December 10, 2017 9:48 PM

[quote]Pose is currently in production in New York and they are probably filming cameos.

and

[quote]He is filming Ryan Murphyā€™s Pose as stated in [R291].

No, that's not it.

He and Susan both refer to the project as "a secret movie" and not a TV series.

He may be hanging out with Criss and other Versace people because they're all in the same area but the thing with Susan seems to be separate and charity related.

by Anonymousreply 312December 10, 2017 10:15 PM

He clearly said in his tweet & insta that he is filming a movie with Sarandon. Why are people so stupid. Can't people read or is it just plain ol stupid? I weep.

by Anonymousreply 313December 10, 2017 10:16 PM

Jesus, theyā€™re surprise cameos for Pose. Julian Morris is playing her son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314December 10, 2017 10:29 PM

R 314 Wow you stalker. You surely don't expect everyone else to make such extreme efforts to make those connections. So you don't think there is a movie?

by Anonymousreply 315December 11, 2017 3:22 AM

Not a fan of either, especially, and I quit reading these threads after WIMBST slowed down his wild stories.

Still... Good For You, Simon!!! I'm glad you dropped Singer as a client.

by Anonymousreply 316December 11, 2017 5:23 AM

Matt seems to have a lot more fun than Simon does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317December 11, 2017 9:49 AM

now he is asking for his fans to vote for Doug Jones in tomorrow election in Alabama

by Anonymousreply 318December 11, 2017 2:24 PM

And offering support to the bullied kid.

He probably has more time for Twitter when heā€™s away from his fam.

by Anonymousreply 319December 12, 2017 1:33 AM

[quote]Congratulations to everyone involved in #TheLastTycoon -And thank you to all the #Tycooners for your love and support!! The Best TV of 2017: Sex, Lies and Lots of Spies wsj.com/articles/the-bā€¦ via @WSJOpinion

Matt thanks the Tycooners after the WSJ recognizes the series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320December 12, 2017 4:19 PM

What a disappointment the Last Tycoon must've been for Matt.

by Anonymousreply 321December 12, 2017 7:09 PM

No bigger than losing Emmy after his great performance in The Normal Heart. I like the guy. I hope he gets another great role to play.

by Anonymousreply 322December 12, 2017 9:17 PM

ohh please he lost Emmy because they choose a better actor. have you even seen Martin Free man subtle performance in Fargo? unlike Matt his whole performance was not all about body transformation due to AIDS]TNH]

by Anonymousreply 323December 15, 2017 7:19 PM

I think Martin Freeman won for Sherlock.

by Anonymousreply 324December 15, 2017 7:46 PM

R323 = Clueless idiot

by Anonymousreply 325December 15, 2017 11:22 PM

Matt deserved that EMMY. Period.

by Anonymousreply 326December 16, 2017 6:54 AM

No he didn't

by Anonymousreply 327December 16, 2017 6:58 AM

R327 = idiot

by Anonymousreply 328December 16, 2017 7:35 PM

R328= dumb frau

by Anonymousreply 329December 17, 2017 4:25 AM

Haha someone is triggered lol

by Anonymousreply 330December 17, 2017 4:32 AM

Only one who is triggered is you just because Emmy didn't give award to your effeminate Matty .

And Matty will never win any significant awards . His career is OVAH

Only award he will win is that stupid GLSEN human right which he and his hubby organize and rigg it every year

by Anonymousreply 331December 17, 2017 4:55 AM

R331 Sweetie get help. Start with meds asap then continue on to therapy. Promise it gets better

by Anonymousreply 332December 17, 2017 7:23 AM

Is Bomer still in New York? Is he definitely filming for Pose or was that just a guess from other posters?

by Anonymousreply 333December 17, 2017 12:22 PM

There was a photoshoot with the BITB cast yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 334December 17, 2017 2:28 PM

R334 tell us more please.

by Anonymousreply 335December 18, 2017 12:45 AM

Advance tickets are on sale for BITB now.

The Boys in the Band arrives on Broadway this Spring. Pre-sale tickets are now available to @audiencerewards members:Ā bit.ly/BoysintheBand

by Anonymousreply 336December 18, 2017 4:33 AM

He shaved the beard for the photoshoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337December 18, 2017 5:49 AM

How do you know he shaved it for a photo-shoot?

by Anonymousreply 338December 18, 2017 6:09 AM

Just a guess since he's been sporting the beard for the last few months. Could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 339December 18, 2017 12:03 PM

R335 it's on Andrew Rannells's IG

by Anonymousreply 340December 18, 2017 12:32 PM

Duckling lost the Emmy because he played himself, a gay duckling and a CPR dummy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341December 18, 2017 1:22 PM

Duckling channeling a meerkat into his acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342December 18, 2017 1:25 PM

Duckling did not really create a character, although that is also the director's and writer's fault.

It is not a big surprise that the makeup person won the Emmy (one of TNH's only two wins)

by Anonymousreply 343December 18, 2017 1:36 PM

What aroused the duckling troll?

by Anonymousreply 344December 18, 2017 2:20 PM

Quack quack quack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345December 18, 2017 7:28 PM

Please stop ruining our threads and go away R345

by Anonymousreply 346December 18, 2017 7:29 PM

Quack quack wait for me! quack quack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347December 18, 2017 7:38 PM

Quacking hard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348December 18, 2017 7:43 PM

Water! quack!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349December 18, 2017 7:50 PM

Sorry, thought you meant Matt DAMON. Continue.

by Anonymousreply 350December 18, 2017 7:54 PM

This is Matt Demonic Quack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351December 18, 2017 7:57 PM

Duckula

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352December 18, 2017 8:14 PM

R343 Duckling troll. Some of what you say is interesting. Sad can't have a reasonable discussion with you. You're too involved and too irreparably messed up. My condolences. Now go jerk off furiously to Bomer-Halls photo.

by Anonymousreply 353December 18, 2017 8:23 PM

[quote]Only award he will win is that stupid GLSEN human right which he and his hubby organize and rigg it every year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354December 18, 2017 8:26 PM

R353 there are multiple duckling trolls.

by Anonymousreply 355December 18, 2017 8:32 PM

[quote] Only one who is triggered is you just because Emmy didn't give award to your effeminate Matty .

You're wrong about Matty. He's a very butch top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356December 18, 2017 8:42 PM

Alright, I started this thread, jut blocked the duckling troll, please do the same, so we can continue.

by Anonymousreply 357December 18, 2017 8:45 PM

Threesome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358December 18, 2017 8:46 PM

R355 Either that or more likely the duckling frau resurrects herself logging in through different places. What a sad life.

by Anonymousreply 359December 18, 2017 8:50 PM

Duckling doesn't blink. Maybe it's the surprise anal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360December 18, 2017 8:54 PM

What did you all do to set off this troll? It's the dumbest one of the bunch; Bomer/Halls stalker lite. C'mon troll you are embarrassing trolls everywhere, take a course, study up why don't you. You can get Trolling for Dummies on Amazon at a discount now.

by Anonymousreply 361December 18, 2017 10:01 PM

Duckling is so desperate...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362December 18, 2017 10:50 PM

to show that he's besties with "Stefani"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363December 18, 2017 10:52 PM

he annoyed the shit out of Chloe Sevigny and the dude behind

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364December 18, 2017 10:56 PM

Come on Duckling....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365December 18, 2017 10:58 PM

you're not the only star. Please respect your fellow actors there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366December 18, 2017 11:05 PM

Desperado Duckling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367December 18, 2017 11:07 PM

The actors behind him were making faces, even Gaga looked uneasy.

by Anonymousreply 368December 18, 2017 11:09 PM

Sorry, "Stefani".

by Anonymousreply 369December 18, 2017 11:11 PM

Brad's face looks really strange.

by Anonymousreply 370December 18, 2017 11:47 PM

At 40, Duckling still being a wide-eyed & bushy tailed for Hollywood life like a stupid 17.

by Anonymousreply 371December 19, 2017 12:05 AM

Okay, we have your opinion (again). Now STFU for a while please. Not everyone agrees with you. Folks here are interested in [italic]news[/italic] about Matt & Simon.

by Anonymousreply 372December 19, 2017 1:29 AM

I thought Simon was the bushy tailed one

He's a squirrel, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 373December 19, 2017 12:17 PM

R373 Aha yes.

He forgot to train special Duckling social manners and tact. Like don't act weird when Stefani is around with OTHER PEOPLE.

by Anonymousreply 374December 19, 2017 3:07 PM

Oh I forgot, that Squirrel always too busy fixing other fruits.

by Anonymousreply 375December 19, 2017 3:29 PM

Wha-- how did this thread got a part 3? They seem to have a VERY private life, what could y'all possibly be talking about on these threads?

by Anonymousreply 376December 19, 2017 3:42 PM

Does this special 'mo look like a VERY private person?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377December 19, 2017 6:11 PM

I AM VERY private! Everyone else stands normally but I want the photos to be all about ME and Stefani privately...forget about who is standing in between us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378December 19, 2017 6:27 PM

R376 Are you new to DL? We talk about ducks, squirrels, chipmunks, oranges. We have lots of free time and unlimited imagination for our fascination with this hot gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 379December 19, 2017 8:24 PM

Imagination is the secret sauce.

by Anonymousreply 380December 19, 2017 9:43 PM

R378 Photographers are usually calling out requests for poses, like ā€œMatt, look over here.ā€ Canā€™t believe you are trying to make some silly point with these photos from a few years ago. You seem to have quite a collection of Bomer pictures, concentrating on unflattering ones. Guess weā€™ll never know what your grudge against him is.

Hereā€™s a current photo. Shaved off the beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381December 20, 2017 3:18 AM

Did photographers ask them to tie hands in front of Sevigny? I think it was Duckling's idea.

R381 He looks just like in every pics i've posted, looking "special" and effeminate. So what's your point?

by Anonymousreply 382December 20, 2017 8:56 AM

R379 Are you people here even true DLers? If you think this place can be used for Duckling & Squirrel to be treated exceptionally, you're deluded.

by Anonymousreply 383December 20, 2017 9:03 AM

R381 Duckling botoxificated himself again

by Anonymousreply 384December 20, 2017 10:35 AM

Mattā€™s fans are buying advance tickets to Boys In The Band. Some are coming from Europe. Wonder if they have any idea what the play is about.

by Anonymousreply 385December 20, 2017 2:42 PM

Which character is he playing?

by Anonymousreply 386December 20, 2017 5:52 PM

Duckling will be playing Donald

by Anonymousreply 387December 20, 2017 5:54 PM

[quote]Wonder if they have any idea what the play is about.

You mean they have no idea that their fave self-proclaim artiste is playing a gay Kardashian?

by Anonymousreply 388December 20, 2017 6:52 PM

[quote] Duckling will be playing Donald

"Bomer (ā€œWhite Collar,ā€ ā€œThe Last Tycoonā€), who appeared in Murphyā€™s movie version of ā€œThe Normal Heartā€ as well as ā€œAmerican Horror Story,ā€ will play Donald, one of the characters who attends the playā€™s volatile birthday-party gathering." -Variety

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389December 20, 2017 7:10 PM

Does anyone know if you can botox shut an asshole? It might just solve our troll problem.

by Anonymousreply 390December 20, 2017 7:16 PM

Even Ryan Murphy is trolling Matty. Donald Duckling wtf hahaha

by Anonymousreply 391December 20, 2017 7:18 PM

Umm, ā€œducklingā€ is your own private joke. Iā€™m sure it means nothing to Ryan Murphy. (Or really anyone else.)

by Anonymousreply 392December 21, 2017 12:57 AM

I'm sure that Ryan Murphy too sees something in a fully grown gay man who seems lost & awkward when husband isn't around and seem overloaded with confidence & secured when husband is around, much like a special child. Duckling.

by Anonymousreply 393December 21, 2017 3:11 AM

And Duckling is simple-minded, he believes what he is told.

by Anonymousreply 394December 21, 2017 3:26 AM

How long have you had these elaborate fantasies about Matt? Do they make you feel better about yourself somehow?You clearly donā€™t know him and have never talked to anyone who does. He is really quite charming.

by Anonymousreply 395December 21, 2017 3:57 AM

Instagram:

traciemartyn As we were talking about favorite people anybody who knows wonderfully talented, kind and smart @mattbomer personally will agree he always belongs somewhere at the top of the list! Did we say humble as well? For a #goldenglobewinner ! Well, had a blast as always seeing you Matt! Thank you for being on this planet with us all at the same time and shining your bright light out and all around you #seeingthelight #feelingthelove #amazingbeing #beyondhandsome #thewholepackage #normalheart #jonathan #walkingout #themagnificentseven

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396December 21, 2017 4:07 AM

Or his publicist husband's gonna pay the press to write something about you for making Matty feels left out.

Does Matty's head shape & size look bizarre in that photo, and sagging facial skin unlike the usual heavily botoxed?

by Anonymousreply 397December 21, 2017 4:18 AM

Obviously Simon and Duckling are checking DataLounge!

by Anonymousreply 398December 21, 2017 4:23 AM

Duckling looks like a Funko Pop in that photo.

However many actors are like that, the giant heads look good on camera. Goslingā€™s is even bigger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399December 21, 2017 10:41 AM

It's the anti-gravity botox R399, which prevents sagging that makes the elongated face like in the funko pop pic.

by Anonymousreply 400December 21, 2017 12:42 PM

No, itā€™s not the Botox. He has had a big head, long face since hs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401December 21, 2017 4:30 PM

The Bomer-Halls Christmas card.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402December 24, 2017 5:49 PM

Cute kids! two of them look exactly like Simon.

by Anonymousreply 403December 24, 2017 9:12 PM

I stand by my assertion that they used a different egg donor for the older and younger Hallses

by Anonymousreply 404December 24, 2017 9:20 PM

I like how they made their own non-professional family Christmas card. Just regular loving parents.

by Anonymousreply 405December 25, 2017 6:04 AM

You realize they probably had a professional photographer shoot this right?

by Anonymousreply 406December 25, 2017 1:10 PM

RE Walking Out:

[quote]Very few actors can make a character who spends most of a movie wounded, helpless, and dying this interesting. But as the manly father whose annual hunting trip with his son goes horribly awry, Bomer brought stoicism, anguish, and a weird grace to Alex and Andrew Smithā€™s sad survival drama. He has to show disbelief, disappointment, rage, and, eventually, pride ā€” all while rendered mostly motionless and covered up in winter gear. Itā€™s a role with a deceptively high degree of difficulty, and Bomer nails it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407December 28, 2017 10:27 PM

Looks like they registered their childrenā€™ last name as Bomer-Halls. Amidst of all the divorces and separations dramas in Hollywood this family isnā€™t going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 408January 1, 2018 5:24 AM

Matt posted this to instagram a few hours ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409January 1, 2018 5:29 AM

I honestly dont see them breaking up.

by Anonymousreply 410January 1, 2018 6:04 AM

R409 HOT.

by Anonymousreply 411January 1, 2018 6:06 AM

Mr Peabody doesnā€™t realize he is only reinforcing the ā€œDucklingā€ narrative when he power grabs his husband like that.

by Anonymousreply 412January 1, 2018 11:12 AM

He sure does love that foofy dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413January 1, 2018 11:13 AM

R413 Urban Dictionary says:

Foofy- a non homosexual reference to a person being characteristically snooty, fancy or fluffy or any combination thereof.

Also, the dog looks like my dog.

by Anonymousreply 414January 1, 2018 11:41 AM

R408 Putting Bomer - Halls on a Christmas card does not mean they changed anything. Every married couple I know that has different last names does that. Even when the children only carry one name.

by Anonymousreply 415January 1, 2018 1:50 PM

The children are still all Hallses.

by Anonymousreply 416January 1, 2018 3:19 PM

Yeah, Iā€™m thinking Matt is a Halls, too. They all belong to Simon! Hope they are as happy as they look.

by Anonymousreply 417January 1, 2018 9:03 PM

Great photo! Simon looks old as fuck though.

by Anonymousreply 418January 1, 2018 9:28 PM

[quote]They all belong to Simon!

"Belong?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419January 1, 2018 9:31 PM

R418 But still attractive and hot! I only wish I could look like that when I get old.

by Anonymousreply 420January 2, 2018 2:15 AM

R417 I think Matt Halls sounds good!

by Anonymousreply 421January 2, 2018 2:17 AM

Does anyone know how they met?

by Anonymousreply 422January 2, 2018 3:38 AM

That will be in Mattā€™s autobiography, to be published in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 423January 2, 2018 3:00 PM

Wait that dog looks huge? What happened to the tiny purse dog?

by Anonymousreply 424January 2, 2018 10:54 PM

Perspective.

by Anonymousreply 425January 3, 2018 2:56 AM

I had a similar dog but Matt's grew a LOT since October!! What are they feeding her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426January 3, 2018 3:07 AM

R426 IKR! I thought it was a small breed... Zuchon or something. A mix of two small breeds but that dog has long legs! I wasn't expecting that. I have a Shih Tzu that looked just like her until now.

by Anonymousreply 427January 3, 2018 5:21 AM

Wonder if he will take the dog to New York?

by Anonymousreply 428January 3, 2018 2:51 PM

Matt on Instagram from 7th grade

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429January 5, 2018 10:39 PM

One of the kids look like him, don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 430January 5, 2018 10:39 PM

Which one? I think their kids look a bit like little girls except the boy in blue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431January 5, 2018 11:44 PM

The one in green.

by Anonymousreply 432January 5, 2018 11:52 PM

An no, they don't look like little girls.

by Anonymousreply 433January 5, 2018 11:52 PM

They donā€™t look like ducks or squirrels either! Just cute kids.

by Anonymousreply 434January 7, 2018 10:34 AM

She fucked with her face again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435January 7, 2018 10:40 AM

R432 No. He does not. I might just be terrible at this, but none of them looks like Simon either.

by Anonymousreply 436January 7, 2018 10:46 AM

Kit looks a lot like Simon; he's inherited his height anyway. I always thought the three boys were all Simon's but then his nephew commented on Matt's throwback pic with; 'Walker?'. Could be tongue-in-cheek of course.

by Anonymousreply 437January 7, 2018 10:55 AM

R437= idiot.

by Anonymousreply 438January 7, 2018 11:00 AM

R436= also an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 439January 7, 2018 11:03 AM

R437 Which ones are which??

by Anonymousreply 440January 7, 2018 11:17 AM

Walker in green, Kit in red and Henry in blue

by Anonymousreply 441January 7, 2018 1:10 PM

R441 COOL. THANKS.

by Anonymousreply 442January 7, 2018 2:43 PM

[quote]I always thought the three boys were all Simon's but then his nephew commented on Matt's throwback pic with; 'Walker?'.

They are Simon's biologically as he has said himself. (Unless they say otherwise which they never well.) They do all seem to look like their mother/donor which theyā€™ve both said is the same woman.

You can look similar to someone without being biologically related to them.

It doesn't matter anyway since they're both their parents.

[quote]She fucked with her face again

Nah, (he very well might at some points - I don't know) however, it looks like he gained some weight since he doesn't have to have abs for at least the next few months.

by Anonymousreply 443January 7, 2018 8:23 PM

He is looking old. Still very handsome. His face looks normal. Don't think he's had any work done. Just a natural good looking person.

by Anonymousreply 444January 7, 2018 9:15 PM

I hate the beard.

by Anonymousreply 445January 7, 2018 10:52 PM

Poor Duckling... even by posting his own childhood picture so people can see how much his son looks like him, many of his fans will never believe Walker is his natural son.

by Anonymousreply 446January 8, 2018 12:25 AM

"natural" son šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 447January 8, 2018 1:01 AM

Mattā€™s entire extended family knows Walker is his biological son. Iā€™m not duckling troll but he is correct on this point. They initially lied to protect the children and give them a normal life.

by Anonymousreply 448January 8, 2018 1:54 AM

R448 Protecting Walker, how?

Just asking, no shade or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 449January 8, 2018 1:57 AM

I mean, why would they lie about Walker's dad?

by Anonymousreply 450January 8, 2018 1:59 AM

Lol! They did not lie to protect the childā€™s privacy. They lied because Matt wanted a child, but didnā€™t want anyone to know because it would get in the way of his career.

by Anonymousreply 451January 8, 2018 2:05 AM

It could be Simonā€™s decision. Matt was young and naive and likely followed Simonā€™s advice. Heā€™s opening up slowly but in a good way. No one thought heā€™d ever share personal children photos in social media. Not even his best friends. But heā€™s doing it now. He will write a book one day or give an exclusive interview to talk about how they met and the birth of the twins.

by Anonymousreply 452January 8, 2018 2:18 AM

Did anyone notice Mattā€™s brotherā€™s wife is an apparent racist? She tweets a lot of anti-black lives matter stuff. At least one of her tweets is homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 453January 8, 2018 2:25 AM

Nobody notices but an obsessed stalker. Sit down.

by Anonymousreply 454January 8, 2018 2:33 AM

Iā€™m relaxed and lying down bitch. I wouldnā€™t have noticed until she followed fan twitter handles. She follows a friend of mine from Italy.

by Anonymousreply 455January 8, 2018 3:01 AM

What's Matt's sister in law handle?

by Anonymousreply 456January 8, 2018 3:03 AM

Matt congratulated Allison Janny and Simonā€™s client Frances McDormand also won a Golden Globe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457January 8, 2018 4:32 AM

Matt has alluded to how religiously conservative his family his-no real surprise some of his family are Republican and most likely voted for Trump. Not his fault. I mean parents didn't essentially disowned him for 6 months (possibly longer as he obviously gave a watered down version in interviews) so no shocker his parents' views would be passed down to his siblings. Didn't he say that he was the first person in the family to leave the state for college? Can't imagine his family have had as much exposure to the same diversity as him. You can't blame him for his in-laws shitty views. Not like he's retweeting them himself.

by Anonymousreply 458January 8, 2018 8:04 AM

Hanging out with James Franco, another GG winner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459January 8, 2018 11:37 AM

R48 I remember him saying some time ago that he was, at first, intimidated by the diversity he saw in NYC when he first arrived.

by Anonymousreply 460January 8, 2018 8:45 PM

He went to college in Pittsburgh which is somewhat diverse.

by Anonymousreply 461January 9, 2018 1:48 AM

Yeah! They say pop instead of soda!

by Anonymousreply 462January 9, 2018 2:35 AM

Either way, most people have a family member with less than liberal views. Same argument was made in an earlier thread when Simon's brother-in-law was found to have similar right-wing views.

by Anonymousreply 463January 9, 2018 4:20 AM

Matt at the Versace premiere. He looks different

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464January 9, 2018 10:29 AM

She fucked with her face again.

And colored her roots.

by Anonymousreply 465January 9, 2018 11:02 AM

Here is Duckling a month ago, seemingly content with his pleasantly lined, early middle age face.

And now, he is Lady Cassandra.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466January 9, 2018 11:19 AM

Has anyone posted about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467January 9, 2018 1:43 PM

No, that months old news has never been discussed here, you lazy cunt who canā€™t be bothered to use the search function.

by Anonymousreply 468January 9, 2018 1:56 PM

R468 šŸ˜®šŸ˜®

by Anonymousreply 469January 9, 2018 2:01 PM

dam i was hoping matt would have a big part in Versace, besides directing one, he should have had the r martin part.

ev thing matt is in is so dam fun/brilliant/thoughtful....

he way more than a purdy face

by Anonymousreply 470January 9, 2018 2:09 PM

Why are people so fucking angry and miserable on this site?????

by Anonymousreply 471January 9, 2018 7:10 PM

R471 It is the default. You must be new, but dont take the mean comments seriously lol

by Anonymousreply 472January 9, 2018 8:54 PM

Itā€™s the default of a miserable POS stalker, who has been inhabiting every Bomer DL thread for years. This is its sad life.

by Anonymousreply 473January 10, 2018 12:15 AM

R471 Take it with a grain of salt. Sometimes it's good for a laugh. Sometimes it's just mean.

Here's a close up to put a smile on your face šŸ˜‹

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474January 10, 2018 2:43 AM

Moisturize Me! Moisturize Me!

by Anonymousreply 475January 10, 2018 10:24 AM

You know, lighting and camera angles and makeup all affect the appearance in photos. This is especially true in differences between casual personal photos (like those with the dog & the cookies) and professional photos taken at Hollywood events. Itā€™s not all Botox, hair dye, or moisturizer. Anyway, why the obsession with analyzing the cosmetics of his face? Matt is criticized either for doing too much or doing too little in every picture. He sure looks good though, with or without the glasses!

by Anonymousreply 476January 10, 2018 5:05 PM

He is getting a bit fat I think.

by Anonymousreply 477January 10, 2018 5:34 PM

The other dog got a post now too. Quite cute if you ask me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478January 10, 2018 7:20 PM

He looks very happy.

by Anonymousreply 479January 11, 2018 3:14 AM

Domestic bliss.

by Anonymousreply 480January 11, 2018 3:15 AM

Howā€™s it going to work when he goes to NYC from April through August?

by Anonymousreply 481January 11, 2018 3:19 PM

The 12th of January. Happy Birthday Simon Halls!

by Anonymousreply 482January 12, 2018 1:45 PM

Simon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483January 12, 2018 4:33 PM

Matt's birthday message to Simon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484January 12, 2018 8:22 PM

Poor Matt. Simon thinks the greatest man is Bryan Lourd.

by Anonymousreply 485January 12, 2018 8:25 PM

The cake is astonishingly ugly.

by Anonymousreply 486January 12, 2018 8:26 PM

Agreed! the cake is AWFUL!

by Anonymousreply 487January 12, 2018 8:38 PM

I thought I was the only one who associated Simon with the Death Star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488January 12, 2018 9:30 PM

I need to be on Cake Boss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489January 12, 2018 9:55 PM

Simon must have a history with Studi 54!

by Anonymousreply 490January 12, 2018 10:05 PM

Heā€™s turning 54, you doofus!

by Anonymousreply 491January 12, 2018 10:42 PM

I guess it's supposed to be a disco ball but really... it's awful!

by Anonymousreply 492January 13, 2018 12:28 AM

Simon responded that heā€™s a very lucky guy. Not luckiest. I mean you fucking married the most beautiful man on earth who happens to be grounded and in love with you but oh no, you are not the luckiest guy. Iā€™m baffled. why doesnā€™t he give Matt the same level of appreciation?

by Anonymousreply 493January 13, 2018 5:44 AM

I think Bruce Bozzi is the luckiest guy in the world. He gets to wake up every morning to Bryanā€™s beautiful bald head on the pillow.

by Anonymousreply 494January 13, 2018 11:13 AM

Yuk, yuk, yuk, R493. Nitpick much? Itā€™s Instagram/Twitter you idiot!

Whoā€™s luckier? Matt or Simon? Theyā€™re both extremely fortunate to have found each other. Itā€™s a storybook (gay) romance. Two princes.

by Anonymousreply 495January 13, 2018 2:24 PM

Matt for Nightwing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496January 13, 2018 2:37 PM

LOL Nightwing is going to be played by a 40 year old man? Maybe Catherine Zeta Jones can play Batgirl too!

by Anonymousreply 497January 13, 2018 5:06 PM

Even boy wonders grow up!

by Anonymousreply 498January 14, 2018 12:53 AM

Sean Pignatelli isn't hot, I bet they prefer a hotter guy even if he's old-ish for the role.

by Anonymousreply 499January 14, 2018 12:55 AM

I hope they cast Matt, why can't Nightwing age like Batman did? also Simon is so fucking lucky is not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 500January 14, 2018 12:57 AM

Idk I think Simon is hot himself. Especially for an older guy, I think he is really attractive.

by Anonymousreply 501January 14, 2018 1:58 AM

Matt liked this Tweet. Wonder whatā€™s ahead for him?

*Crosses fingers for the following for @MattBomer: A. that he gets nominated for best directing for ACS next year at any shows and wins. B. he gets cast as Nightwing. C. he gets the Louis de pointe du Lac role. D. that Monty would finally be on screen! and that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 502January 14, 2018 2:20 PM

He sometimes likes some random tweets from his fans, no matter how crazy they are or how ugly the fan-'art' (his picture photoshopped to a background of roses) they post is.

by Anonymousreply 503January 14, 2018 8:48 PM

R503 Very true. But he appreciates his fans (some are very delusional) and that's nice.

by Anonymousreply 504January 14, 2018 10:05 PM

"Anything" will be released after all. Poor Matt is probably having an anxiety attack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505January 17, 2018 7:41 AM

Well he'll be on Broadway at that stage so he will probably put his head down and avoid any promotion of the film as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 506January 17, 2018 6:15 PM

R505 You know we wonā€™t be able to look away!

by Anonymousreply 507January 18, 2018 2:40 AM

I really would love to see this but not sure when I'll be back East this summer. He's truly gorgeousšŸ˜‹

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508January 19, 2018 3:06 PM

Yes he is. I have my tickets already and am so looking forward to seeing him and the rest of the boys,

by Anonymousreply 509January 19, 2018 3:46 PM

Think he will meet fans at the stage door after the show?

by Anonymousreply 510January 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Stage dooring is obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 511January 21, 2018 8:29 PM

Remember when he used to get so upset about being called a gay actor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512January 21, 2018 8:35 PM

I'm with him on that one. It's time an actor's sexuality be their least highlighted thing about them. We so damn obsessed if an actor is gay. Every mention has to call him a gay actor. Somehow women gay actresses don't get that. And we wonder why so many stay in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 513January 21, 2018 10:07 PM

You could say heā€™s become the poster boy!

by Anonymousreply 514January 22, 2018 1:18 AM

SAG Awards:

Frances McDormand took home the trophy for outstanding performance by a female actor in a drama series at the 24th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday.

ā€œRepresentation ā€” those tireless men and women who represent us truly ā€” our desires, our dreams, our individual strengths, and our ethical beliefs: to them, we owe a great deal,ā€ she said in her speech. ā€œTo mine, Frank, Bryan, [bold]Simon[/bold], full credit, gentlemen.ā€

by Anonymousreply 515January 22, 2018 4:29 AM

A short promo video for 'Boys in the Band' featuring the cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516January 23, 2018 10:22 AM

Note how Matt is in the front of every picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517January 23, 2018 4:50 PM

Oh feel me baby! šŸ˜œ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518January 24, 2018 2:22 AM

Cuddly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519January 24, 2018 11:28 AM

if anyone can direct darren criss in such a way that he appears talented,

it would be the superb Matt.

best of luck matt: ur adored!

by Anonymousreply 520January 24, 2018 11:35 AM

damn i may have to fly to nyc to see Matt in Boys in the Band.

praying his legendary ass will be on display! lol

(i saw the original off bway many moons ago, it was scarey and wondrous!)

by Anonymousreply 521January 24, 2018 11:37 AM

Doubt if Matt will be showing any ass in BitB. Hope all the actors wonā€™t be wearing black & grey in the play like they are in the ads.

by Anonymousreply 522January 24, 2018 10:53 PM

Back in LA, out for a stroll with the pup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523January 25, 2018 10:42 PM

How much ticket cost?

by Anonymousreply 524January 30, 2018 8:02 PM

About $100-200 depending on where you sit.

by Anonymousreply 525January 30, 2018 9:13 PM

Still find Billy Ray's tweets about Matt a little bit cringe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526January 31, 2018 9:12 PM

R525 Tickets for two in the orchestra three rows from stage was $626 the night Iā€™m going. We got tickets for $390 for a Friday night performance.

by Anonymousreply 527February 1, 2018 3:19 AM

Facepalm R526

This guy is worse than those fan girls

by Anonymousreply 528February 1, 2018 3:35 AM

That is over the top but do you blame him. He is crushing on Bomer. Isn't that how most people react to Bomer tho?

by Anonymousreply 529February 1, 2018 3:45 AM

If it was the first time he tweeted about Matt you'd be like, "ah yeah, that's how everyone finds Bomer", but he's tweeted similar stuff before and he's known him a while. Just a little weird/awkward/slightly creepy.

by Anonymousreply 530February 1, 2018 5:38 AM

Billy ray is a pervert and most probably a closet case too

by Anonymousreply 531February 1, 2018 5:48 AM

In an unexpected twist, Billy Ray is also the Duckling Troll.

by Anonymousreply 532February 1, 2018 11:13 AM

R532 what?

by Anonymousreply 533February 1, 2018 12:22 PM

Now thatā€™s the best thing Iā€™ve heard about the duckling troll.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 534February 1, 2018 1:04 PM

I think that Billy acts that way with Matt because he bonded with the craziest fans he has on Twitter and he wants to please them, so he sends those cringy tweets.

by Anonymousreply 535February 1, 2018 7:28 PM

R535 zero personality

by Anonymousreply 536February 2, 2018 1:48 AM

Matt is in a new movie, The Vulture Clib with Susan Sarandon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537February 3, 2018 2:42 AM

Looks interesting R537

by Anonymousreply 538February 3, 2018 7:20 AM

Instagram from MB

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539February 4, 2018 5:32 PM

When will they be visiting this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540February 4, 2018 6:13 PM

Good to see he has reached the comfort level for this. I think it's cute. A rare breed of out and proud hunk of a gay actor.

by Anonymousreply 541February 4, 2018 8:01 PM

A year or two ago her never would have posted anything like this. Ever since he got on Instagram he's been a lot more forthcoming.

by Anonymousreply 542February 4, 2018 8:45 PM

I agree, Matt must feel relieved and happy for his fans' acceptance of his homosexuality and husband, Simon even has a fan page on Twitter and Facebook now.

by Anonymousreply 543February 5, 2018 8:06 PM

Sweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544February 5, 2018 10:31 PM

Dreamboats.

by Anonymousreply 545February 6, 2018 12:13 AM

These two are going to grow old together. ā¤ļø

by Anonymousreply 546February 6, 2018 2:24 PM

Fraus have infested this thread

by Anonymousreply 547February 6, 2018 4:52 PM

Love this old photo

(All fans are not fraus)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548February 6, 2018 6:16 PM

They should release some intimate pics of them during his broadway run. Matt Halls sounds better than mispronounced Bomer. He should change his last name.

by Anonymousreply 549February 7, 2018 3:52 AM

Simon will be in CA with the children while Matt appears on Broadway, no?

by Anonymousreply 550February 8, 2018 8:33 AM

A new movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551February 8, 2018 1:23 PM

He plays a gay man who picks up a migrant worker! Sounds like a surefire DL fave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552February 8, 2018 4:48 PM

Some photos from the set:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553February 11, 2018 3:59 PM

+ this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554February 11, 2018 4:00 PM

John Butler's other work 'The Stag" and "Handsome Devil" are very good/funny Irish films. It'll be interesting too see how Bomer works out in this role. Something different to what he's done before.

by Anonymousreply 555February 11, 2018 9:17 PM

I think it's gonna be hilarious! looking forward to it.

by Anonymousreply 556February 12, 2018 7:53 AM

fans would luv if they rebooted WHite Collar

by Anonymousreply 557February 12, 2018 8:01 AM

And one of the many things Neal has been hiding from Peter, Elizabeth, even Mozzy. Is that heā€™s also into guys. One night over many drinks with the lesbian agent he slips and reveals his big secret to her.

But seriously they left the ending open-ended so they could pick it up at a later date. Theyā€™d need to come up with a few new Ā«Ā arcsĀ Ā» but would be doable.

by Anonymousreply 558February 13, 2018 4:07 AM

Other than the normal heart and walking out his remaining work since White Collar have been uninteresting. Netflix should pick up. It will be a hit. The chemistry he had with Tim dekay was shooting Tesla rockets.

by Anonymousreply 559February 13, 2018 7:00 AM

They should have put a little more Neal Caffrey into the Last Tycoon character. He just wasnā€™t as appealing.

by Anonymousreply 560February 14, 2018 2:23 AM

LT script was awful, the only decent writing was for the character played by Jennifer Beals.

by Anonymousreply 561February 14, 2018 12:17 PM

Mattā€˜s valetines day post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562February 14, 2018 6:47 PM

If Mr Peabody gets any older they can replace him with Christopher Plummer.

by Anonymousreply 563February 14, 2018 9:39 PM

R563, Yeah Simon is looking very old in that picture. And again they left the kids for vacation? How much vacation they take when they three small kids not to mention Matt is in Newyork for months. It seems they just can't wait to get away from the kids.

They only use kids for photo op or accessories

by Anonymousreply 564February 14, 2018 9:47 PM

R564 am I missing something? Are you assuming theyā€™re on vacation without kids? Thereā€™s nothing in that tweet that would imply that. Plus, the last time they did that, as I recall, was Simonā€™s 50th.

by Anonymousreply 565February 14, 2018 10:07 PM

The kids are 10 & 13; not infants. Matt & Simon are active parents who spend a lot of time with them. Matt will be in NYC for 4 mos, but Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll see each other. Simon will still be at home in LA with them. They usually take the kids on their vacations and there is no way to know From that picture where they are now and whether the kids are with them.

by Anonymousreply 566February 14, 2018 10:56 PM

Isn't Matt filming in LA right now? The Director of his new film posted a pic of himself and Matt on Tuesday. Matt's clean-shaven in that pic while in the pic with Simon he's got scruff. Picture is most likely an old snap.

by Anonymousreply 567February 15, 2018 11:13 AM

For someone whoā€™s quite creative, Mattā€™s photos quality is sometimes awful. He could try to take a little bit more photogenic shots whether they wonā€™t look like washed with orange juice.

by Anonymousreply 568February 15, 2018 11:45 AM

* where, not whether

by Anonymousreply 569February 15, 2018 11:46 AM

They're not on vacation, Matt is filming a movie in LA right now.

by Anonymousreply 570February 15, 2018 8:02 PM

Todd Snyder SS 2018 campaign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571February 16, 2018 10:15 AM

Handsome Devil's Director??? YES. YES. YES. When will it be released?

by Anonymousreply 572February 16, 2018 11:41 AM

R571 Thank you for the link. Simply stunning.

by Anonymousreply 573February 16, 2018 6:06 PM

$68 for a tshirt! No, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 574February 17, 2018 12:39 AM

Well, if it comes with MB in it, itā€™s priceless!

by Anonymousreply 575February 17, 2018 12:58 AM

He does look exceptionally good here. The less he does the better he looks. One of the few actors who is actually aging well. .doesn't drink or smoke.

by Anonymousreply 576February 17, 2018 1:07 AM

And he has a fulfilling personal life!

by Anonymousreply 577February 17, 2018 1:38 AM

umm Matt himself tell may times in interview that he drinks . In fact he told that he gets drunk many times

by Anonymousreply 578February 17, 2018 9:48 AM

If he does say that then it falls into the same category of bullshit as when female starts claim that their wrinkle free face is 'just good genes, a lot of greens and 8 hours of sleep'. He might drink regularly (I mean a pint of some wine with dinner) but I doubt he gets drunk that often - after 30 that kind of thing really affects you and he wouldn't be able to look like he looks, even with expensive facials and god knows what else.

by Anonymousreply 579February 17, 2018 11:33 AM

*a pint of beer or some wine

by Anonymousreply 580February 17, 2018 11:35 AM

I think he used to drink more when he was younger. He looks pretty drunk in some photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581February 17, 2018 5:32 PM

yeah but this is a photo from a party and does not mean that he gets drunk like that regularly - the fact is that none of us knows and this discussion is pountless ;)

by Anonymousreply 582February 18, 2018 9:12 AM

I love the way Matt has been using his instagram. He is becoming much more personal and opening up more about his personal life. I thought his Valentine's day post calling Simon his one and only was very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 583February 18, 2018 10:52 AM

We all used to drink more when we were younger, come on.

by Anonymousreply 584February 18, 2018 1:45 PM

I wonder what encouraged him to be more open. In the last few months he's been a lot more personal on Instagram. I mean it's not OTT but considering he was so tight lipped about his life up until last year it does seem like such a change.

by Anonymousreply 585February 18, 2018 4:07 PM

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that he's doing mainly indie movies & theatre now, so probably nobody pushes him to play straight. I remember reading the interviews with him at the time of Last Tycoon premiere it felt like he was just pissed off with the system and was trying to find some alternate path for himself.

by Anonymousreply 586February 18, 2018 4:46 PM

After a tough year, heā€™s saying the hell with it and feeling more secure and free to be himself. Trying to walk the tightrope didnā€™t work anyway.

by Anonymousreply 587February 18, 2018 5:36 PM

R582 You come here purposeful discussion? What part of "pointless bitchery" don't you get? I think he likes his privacy but he has the most dedicated fandom who love Simon

by Anonymousreply 588February 18, 2018 7:50 PM

I got the feeling that during promo for The Last Tycoon, a lot of personal questions were geared more towards the kids and his relationship with his parents. Kinda got the impression that his marriage was played down a lot during the promo because of the role he played. Even for the show's premiere he went with his friend Lynn and not his husband. Once the show was cancelled he became a lot more open on social media.

by Anonymousreply 589February 18, 2018 9:15 PM

They should bring Neal Caffrey back & let him come out as gay (or at least bi). Mattā€™s chemistry with men is hotter than with women .

by Anonymousreply 590February 19, 2018 1:44 AM

Iā€™m rewatching WC on DVD (that show deserves a Blu Ray release, as much for the overall photography as for some of the lovely actors) and Iā€™m glad you posted that, R590. If USA is not interested maybe Netflix or Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 591February 19, 2018 1:55 AM

Matt should've been cast in more commercial movies. He's getting old without a huge movie hit. I guess it's because he's openly gay, because the talent is there.

by Anonymousreply 592February 19, 2018 7:00 AM

Duckling was in NY Times magazine yesterday with Ryan Murphy (of course)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593February 19, 2018 10:15 AM

back to bed matt darling

my cock is hungry for thy wet asshole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594February 19, 2018 10:20 AM

Kill

by Anonymousreply 595February 19, 2018 10:23 AM

This

by Anonymousreply 596February 19, 2018 10:24 AM

Thread

by Anonymousreply 597February 19, 2018 10:24 AM

Now.

by Anonymousreply 598February 19, 2018 10:24 AM

Thank

by Anonymousreply 599February 19, 2018 10:24 AM

You.

by Anonymousreply 600February 19, 2018 10:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!