Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HOT MAILMAN!!

DEAR GAYS,,YESTERDAY AFTERNOON I GOT A GREAT SURPRISE MY FRIENDS!! YESTERDAY MY ELDERLY MOTHER GOT A "REGISTERED MAIL" DELIVERY FROM PASTOR ROBERT TILTON, AND THE MAILMAN HAD TO COME OT OUR DOOR TO ASK FOR HER 2 SIGN. I WAS IN MY BEDROOM SHAKING MY BIG BOOTY IN MY BRAND NEW "HOLLISTER" JOGGING PANTS IN THE MIRROR,,WHEN THE DOORBELL RANG. SINCE MY MOM WAS IN THE BATHTUB I RACED TO THE DOOR,THINKING IT MIGHT BE SANTI. WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR I SAW THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FACE IN MY LIFE!!! HE WAS ABOUT 10 YRS OLDER THAN "MY TYPE"...SO ABOUT 30, BUT LOOKED VERY MUSCULAR AND *VERY* HANDSOME! I HAD TO PUT MY HAND ON MY OLD HEART IT WAS BEATING SO HARD!! I INVITED HIM IN FOR COFFEE OR DRINKS,,BUT HE SAID HE HAD TO DO HIS ROUT. MY FRIENDS,,YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW DEEP HIS VOICE WAS!!! VERY "TOP"ISH. I TOLD HIM THAT HE WAS A VERY HANDSOME MAN AND PROBABLY GOT ALL THE "GIRLS", AND HE SAID HE DOES! WHICH PROVES HE IS A TOP. I TOLD HIM THAT USUALLY THE STRONG MEN ARE WORKING FOR UPS,AND HE JUST LAUGHED. ABOUT THAT TIME MY 92 YEAR OLD MOTHER YELLED FROM THE BATHROOM AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS,ASKING IF THE "GOODDAMN CIRCUS WAS IN TOWN",BECAUSE "IF NOT, CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR AND STOP LETTING THE HEAT OUT".. I ASKED HIM IF HE HAD A "CARD",AND HE SAID IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS TO CONTACT THE LOCAL POST OFFICE.THEN HE VERY SWEETLY SAID HAVE A NICE DAY AND JOGGED BACKED 2 HIS CUTE LITTLE TRUCK. I USED A "DILDO" AFTER HE LEFT,AND LATER SPENT TWO HOURS ON AMAZON LOOKING FOR PACKAGES TO ORDER.WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES!!! I THINK WE ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!! BLESS,BILL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 23, 2018 5:23 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2017 11:18 AM

whore

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2017 11:33 AM

I can't believe we can suddenly post on this thread! After all that discussion...

Anyway, Bill, I wanted to tell you yesterday already that I agree you're meant for the hot mailman, and you obviously need to order some sexy underwear to answer the door in next time. Tell Amazon not to bother wrapping it in brown paper... after all, you want your mailman to see it and get in the mood.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2017 11:33 AM

God be praised! BILL IS BACK!

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2017 11:50 AM

BILL was brought back!!

A miracle I tells ya!! hanks Muriel.

Oh and BILL, he sound divine...and I am particularly glad to see that you have widened your window of acceptability all the way up to 30. I hate to sound be indelicate, but Amazon has a plethora of "marital aids and sexual persuadeators for your pleasure and his. Perhaps you could order a special butt plug or dildo and then casually unwrap it before he leaves...

That'll rev up his engine. Oh nd your mother sounds almost as bad as mine. You are a saint to put up with her. I suggest investing in a small bottle of Xanax or ambien for when you have a special guest over to your house. That's keep mom out of your hair for at least 5 hours. Just put in her glass of Metamucil and she'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2017 12:05 PM

Dearest Bill,

Perhaps you should order some "boudoir ensembles" for a "friend". When said items are delivered by the mailman, coyly state the "friend" is exactly his "build" and that you could use some help, making sure they will "fit". Perhaps he will come in and try them on. Then you can make your "move" on him.

Bless you Bill!

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2017 12:08 PM

DEAR FRIENDS,,MY FIRST PACKAGE ARRIVED YESTERDAY--A "LED" SNOW TABLE RUNNER FOR MY MOM'S PORCELAIN CHRISTMAS VILLAGE COLLECTION. IMAGINE MY SADNESS WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR WEARING A PLUSH PINK ROBE(TO GIVE HIM A "HINT" THAT I AM "INTERESTED"..) ONLY TO SEE A HEFTY WOMAN OF MIDDLE AGE. I PRAY HE COMES LATER TODAY. I ORDERED ABOUT FIVE DIFFERENT THINGS. BLESS,BILL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2017 4:17 PM

P.S. 3 THINGS ARE FROM AMAZON,AND 2 FROM "EBAY". I USED UP MY RED LOBSTER MONEY FOR THREE WEEKS TO PAY FOR THE FASTEST SHIPPING OPTIONS.BLESS, BILL

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2017 4:20 PM

BILL!

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2017 4:29 PM

Bill - you seem to enjoy meeting these service types who visit your home. Why not call the gas company about a possible gas leak? Or a plumber to give you an estimate on a new water heater? The possibilities are endless!

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2017 5:10 PM

I worship at the altar of BILL TAYLOR’S double commas.

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2017 10:05 PM

Yes, R10 is correct. Successful hookups are a numbers game. The more service men who land on your doorstep, the more hotties you’ll be able to seduce. Meter readers, exterminators, landscapers, plumbers, the Snap-On tools guy, home health aides, Meals on Wheels volunteers, and on and on. Oh, and get some kind of home security system that can “malfunction” every so often, or a bad fire alarm. Just one such emergency will bring a clown car full of hot cops/hot firemen right to your doorstep!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2017 10:50 PM

[quote]ONLY TO SEE A HEFTY WOMAN OF MIDDLE AGE

Order something delivered to your favorite lesbian, Bill. She'll thank you later.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2017 11:14 PM

Bill, are you responsible for the thread linked below? If so have you found a job?

Yours in good faith.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2017 11:17 PM

You seem to be a pious man Bill - I love how you signed you name with 'Bless'.

Pious and lecherous.

You a catholic?

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2017 11:42 PM

Wait, can we have the Carpenters "Please Mr. Postman" as well?

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2017 12:44 AM

Bill, I think it was meant to be too. Hang in there and next time your *dream man* shows up, ank him coyly if he needs help with his package. Trust me, this is a phrase he has heard before and he will get the message. How is Santi doing, though? Please tell me he didn't talk you into co-signing on a car or anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2017 12:54 AM

Bill you should post an ad in the "want ads". State that you want a young man, single and free, just like the song says. Dress like the one on the right in this video. Shake it just like she does and surely you will catch that dream young man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2017 2:47 AM

BILL you didn't ask if he wanted to play Post Office with you? Special delivery sealed with a kiss!

by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2017 10:53 AM

Bill, I love you and your foul-mouthed mother!

by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2017 11:39 AM

Bill did you do the dance and cute outfit shown in the R18 video? We simply MUST know!

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2017 11:37 PM

BILL?????? ARE YOU ALIVE?????? WE MUST HAVE AN UPDATE!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2017 2:00 AM

I want to have Bill's baby.

by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2017 2:09 AM

Cheryl, the baby willl either self-abort or be extremely premature because it wants to get out. In case no one has told you your pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2017 2:11 AM

BLESS BILL BUMP

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2018 4:16 PM

Help has arrived.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2018 4:26 PM

BILL! CAN I WHOMP ON YOUR BIG BOOTY? i THINK IF I MET YOU IT WOULD BE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2018 4:58 PM

God love ya, Bill Taylor, you big palooka. God love ya.

by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2018 5:10 PM

I am amazed and know not what to say.

by Anonymousreply 29June 23, 2018 5:16 PM

So fill me in on the saga of BILL. I remember him posting and then he was gone. Banned by Muriel?

by Anonymousreply 30June 23, 2018 5:22 PM

BILL! Some of those mailmen are way hot and gay. I knew 2 guys, one of them a priest, who regularly blew their mailmen, so don't give up hope.

by Anonymousreply 31June 23, 2018 5:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!