Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So, Let's Discuss This Child Here!--Nick 'Finch' @officialfinch93

Here's my story... I was born in Russia, near Moscow and lived there for most of my life... at about 17, during the last few years of school I developed and interested in health and fitness...so I began training outdoors doing exercises such as push-ups, pull-ups and running etc... I noticed how quickly my body transformed and around the age of 19 and I realized that the sculpted muscular body I was dreaming of, was coming into reality. This empowered me to change my eating habits and maintain a healthy diet and not to eat any "crap"! (lol)

My career aspiration was to try to get into modeling but the industry was challenging, therefore I was focused more on fitness modeling where I had an opportunity to explore different avenues. The demand for this type of career was not optimal for my drive and passion and the ambition that I see myself in the next few years, so I decided to pursue the life of cam modeling.

Testing the waters, I found out that I really enjoyed communicating with people from all over the world and the overall response and feedback was amazing. My fan base grew quickly and so did my courage to explore my sexuality more. I have been with many women and few men, both of them have touched me and made me feel special in many different ways.

I cam on Chaturbate and Flirt4free, which I have been camming now for about a year and a half. My fan base increases daily from people watching me daily. I have also created a YouTube channel which I started to motivate my fans, to help them with training, fitness and healthy eating tips.... Also or you can be a part of my fan club ONLYFANS​. Everyone loves to follow me to see what I'm up to on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook.

I now live in Ontario, Canada (no need for specific location). I'm currently 23---My Birthday is April 29, 1993 and I'm a sexy Taurus. I'm bisexual and love to explore my sexual side. I'm 6'1" and 190lbs.

My favorite food is SUSHI, I love peanut butter and if I have a CHEAT FOOD day I love to have pizza and ice cream (YUM!)

I love to have a lot of fun.. love to laugh...dance and ummm sing (lol).. ALWAYS RESPECT each other and go YOLO (You Only Live Once)!

I currently live with my "princess" girlfriend, you may have heard of her or seen her around (Miselle). She sometimes cams with me and mods for my room. She LOVES to have sex....maybe a little too much "oh my gosh"! We have fun together and enjoy spending time together.

GO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2018 10:19 PM

Seriously, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2017 7:17 PM

I'm out to derail your thread, R1! Don't blame me if DL's "Search" feature sucks!

Truthfully? I did not do a search. My apologies.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2017 7:32 PM

Dude, the other thread is from last Saturday. Is your brain that fried?

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2017 7:36 PM

Save yourselves some time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2017 7:40 PM

@R3: Now, listen here Beatrice, I made a mistake and I have apologized. I will sit back and simply allow yours to continue without interruption. However, if you persist in stepping on my toes I'll just make this one a competing thread that will be much more fun and interesting than... what is it? "Bi-Bros" or some nonsense like that?

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2017 7:43 PM

You don't need two threads for this.

And these Romanian webcam whores are a dime a dozen.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2017 8:02 PM

Bi-Bros? I didn't know there were Bi-Bros.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2017 9:28 PM

WHET?

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2018 10:16 PM

Why is his scrotum so discolored?

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2018 10:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!