Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gossip in Hollywood No One Will Say: Part 12

Let's continue with more gossip on here.

Justin Bieber

Robert Pattison

Zayn Malik

Kerry Washington

Shonda Rhimes

by Anonymousreply 415July 1, 2018 11:13 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lies in Hollywood Everyone Laughs About was a better title

by Anonymousreply 1July 30, 2017 8:18 PM

You have be a demented lonely old queer to continue to participate in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 2July 30, 2017 8:21 PM

Shonda Rhimes is a cunt. She's probably much worse than Ryan Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 3July 30, 2017 8:47 PM

I guess no one knows any gossip on here. What a pity?

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2017 11:04 AM

Vivica Fox.

Sanaa Latham.

Which one tasted Denzel's cock?

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2017 5:27 PM

Jamie Foxx

Shemar Moore

Eriq La Salle

Michael Beach

Chris Tucker

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2017 10:06 PM

Can someone help me understand this. Did Franco zeffirelli "touch" young Bruce Robinson?

"Robinson's own film career began promisingly enough, when he was cast as Benvolio in Franco Zeffirelli's Romeo and Juliet (1968). The Italian asked him to report to his apartment in Rome. "Within an hour he was hitting on me. He asked me – it's the one line I didn't make up in Withnail and I – 'Are you a sponge or a stone?' The next minute, his kaftan's up."

"And then?"

"Well... he didn't bum me." But his unsolicited intimacy with Zeffirelli was sufficient, Robinson says, to leave him "completely traumatised, because getting the part seemed to be so important and I am not a homosexual. The next day his producer arrives, wearing a white belt and pink jeans. I said, 'You are not going to BELIEVE what happened to me tonight.' He said, [camp intonation] 'Really?'"

by Anonymousreply 7August 2, 2017 9:46 PM

Zefferelli blew Keanu Reeves, so Keanu got the lead in LITTLE BUDDHA.

by Anonymousreply 8August 2, 2017 9:50 PM

'Are you a sponge or a stone?'

What does this mean?

by Anonymousreply 9August 2, 2017 9:57 PM

So let me get this straight, r8. Zeffirelli blew Keanu so that Keanu could get the lead in Bertolucci's Little Buddha? That's a pretty weird casting couch setup.

by Anonymousreply 10August 2, 2017 9:58 PM

Not many people know this, but Zeffirelli and Bertolucci share a cock, r10.

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2017 10:12 PM

Thomas Gibson

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2017 11:08 PM

Parr 12 is already kaput.

by Anonymousreply 13August 5, 2017 5:37 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 14August 5, 2017 11:36 AM

Even all the old demented lying queens got bored with lying about Hollywood. Thank God.

by Anonymousreply 15August 5, 2017 4:57 PM

The late Patrick Swayze

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2017 6:16 PM

A family member of mine works closely with a lot of people in entertainment. He is not one who is prone to gossip. We were chatting about movies or something and he mentioned he had heard Bruce Willis has early dementia. He had to wear an earpiece when he was in Misery on Bradway to remember his lines. Last time I saw him on hot Today show, which was at the time of the play, he seemed totally out of it. I thought he was high or drunk but he could just be mentally slipping.

by Anonymousreply 17August 7, 2017 3:15 AM

Chronic cocaine use is linked to the onset of dementia, if you're genetically geared towards it.

by Anonymousreply 18August 7, 2017 6:50 AM

I saw Bruce Willis doing that same Today show interview. He looked out of it to say the last. Can't believe that didn't make the rounds of TMZ. He must have paid the rags to steer clear of it.

by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2017 4:12 AM

Can you imagine having your way with a young Zac Efron and Aaron Carter and not being able to remember any of it?

by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2017 4:19 AM

Janeane Garofalo gossip please.

by Anonymousreply 21August 9, 2017 4:21 AM

R13, what does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 22August 9, 2017 4:21 AM

He meant to say Part 12 is kaput because of the lack of responses.

by Anonymousreply 23August 9, 2017 4:23 AM

[quote] Chronic cocaine use is linked to the onset of dementia, if you're genetically geared towards it.

Goddamnit, can't I be lucky about one thing in my life ever.

by Anonymousreply 24August 9, 2017 4:24 AM

R17 - I'd believe that about Willis - I suspect there will be a few more "shocking" deaths of stars in their early sixties and late fifties directly (Carrie Fischer) or indirectly (Robin Williams) due to their decades of cocaine usage.

by Anonymousreply 25August 9, 2017 4:26 AM

Is the Parker Posey bestiality video real?

by Anonymousreply 26August 9, 2017 4:30 AM

Any bts gossip from Babby Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 27August 9, 2017 5:01 AM

r26, huh? I'm the one who posted about seeing her at the vet carrying a medium sized decidedly non-minuature dog in her purse.

by Anonymousreply 28August 9, 2017 6:28 AM

Somebody claimed there was a vid of her.

by Anonymousreply 29August 9, 2017 6:45 AM

R17 that's some heavy duty gossip. I love it when insiders or friends of the inner circle have good dish. Was he actually diagnosed or is it speculation?

by Anonymousreply 30August 9, 2017 11:50 PM

As a young gayling my granny told me that Liberace sucked cock. I miss that old broad.

by Anonymousreply 31August 10, 2017 2:37 AM

After that job posting for a position at Rob Lowe's house was revealed I'd love some good stories about what he's really like. He seems narcissistic, but who in Hollywood isn't.

by Anonymousreply 32August 10, 2017 2:51 AM

Now I'm wondering about all the actors who worked with Zeffirelli

by Anonymousreply 33August 10, 2017 2:54 AM

Rob Lowe has chronic flatulence.

by Anonymousreply 34August 10, 2017 2:55 AM

R34, that's hot!

by Anonymousreply 35August 10, 2017 3:01 AM

I know someone who worked for Shonda Rhimes and she told the person that she didn't like people "touching" her. She seems like an aspies bitch. And her shows are lame white girl shit.

by Anonymousreply 36August 10, 2017 3:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 21, 2017 6:05 AM

[quote] Rob Lowe has chronic flatulence.

Not surprised since he's doing KFC ads these days.

by Anonymousreply 38August 21, 2017 6:13 AM

Jane Fonda spent most of her marriage to Ted Turner eating potato chips by the bag full and watching [italic]Gilligan's Island[/italic] reruns.

by Anonymousreply 39August 21, 2017 6:15 AM

[quote]I know someone who worked for Shonda Rhimes and she told the person that she didn't like people "touching" her. She seems like an aspies bitch. And her shows are lame white girl shit.

A lot of people don't want other folks rubbing up against them. That does not make a bitch.

Now, what's the dirt on Kerry Washington?

I'm so surprised she married a black man, when she only dated and had white men as her significant others.

The only dirt I heard about Kerry was that Chris Rock cheated on his wife w/her. I guess she made an exception for Chris, because he's A-list.

Anyway, you can tell something went down with the two by the way Chris is describing Kerry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 21, 2017 9:27 AM

Rachel Maddow wears a wig. Her hair is quite long.

by Anonymousreply 41August 22, 2017 2:07 AM

Nicole Kidman's real age

by Anonymousreply 42August 22, 2017 5:48 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 43August 26, 2017 7:41 AM

r42, what IS her real age?

Btw, I have heard that Mel Gibson is shaving off a few years but I have never seen any yearbook pics to confirm or deny it

by Anonymousreply 44August 26, 2017 3:37 PM

Why are there 2 part 12's??!!

by Anonymousreply 45August 29, 2017 5:27 PM

I wasn't surprised that Kerry married a black guy too. She is never seen with her husband.

by Anonymousreply 46August 29, 2017 10:52 PM

There are a few pics of Kerry w/her husband, but she keeps those kids hidden.

by Anonymousreply 47August 30, 2017 3:45 AM

Since I find Mark-Paul Gosselaar super hot I just have to post this short encounter by a guy from lpsg.

"I'm sorry I don't actually know the guys name but the main guy from saved by the Bell came up next to me when I was at LAX and he has a pretty average size but was also thick. I think he saw me peaking and he leant back kinda like he was giving me a better look. The funny thing is when I walked out and took a seat waiting for my flight i had a perfect view of the bathroom and he came out and his wife was waiting for him!!"

"Mark - paul gosselaar! THx i couldn't remember his long ass name."

by Anonymousreply 48November 7, 2017 12:15 AM

I love Kerry Washington. She impressed me years ago in an indie movie called LIFT. She's exceptional in it, and I think she's made smart choices and is in the biz for life.

She's also made a few minor tweaks to her appearance since then, but she's always been identifiable as herself. Other actresses could learn from this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 7, 2017 12:48 AM

When I was first starting out as a screenwriter my agent sent me out for a meeting with a famous director. I was really exited that this guy might want to direct my first movie. I was on foot as usual and the address was a big modern private home way the hell up Kings Road above the Sunset Strip. The director answered the door wearing a white robe and nothing else. He led me in and poured me a glass of wine. He was trying to be charming, but he was very drunk or high or both and between that and his accent his speech was pretty incoherent. Even so within the first couple minutes he made it clear that he wanted sex. I told him that wasn't going to happen. Unlike the current horror stories I was in no physical danger (I was bigger and sober) and while he could have made my career he didn't threaten to destroy it. Mostly he just seemed bemused and annoyed that I wouldn't suck him. I remember he was acting very regal, as if it was my duty because of who he was. It quickly became apparent that he hadn't read my screenplay (ironically the one about sexual demons) and was in no condition to discuss anything. I left, fuming, after about five minutes. It took me another half hour to get back down to Sunset and I remember being angry and ashamed and really sad because I'd had my hopes up so high. I reported this to my agent and he apologized for sending me out there, but I always wondered if he'd set me up.

The director was Franco Zeffirelli. Apparently he was the model for the predatory Uncle Monty in Withnail and I. The director had accused Zeffirelli of child abuse on Romeo & Juliet, but no one backed him up. Zeffirelli got a knighthood.

by Anonymousreply 50November 7, 2017 12:54 AM

PS: I find Kerry gorgeous, sexy, magnetic in motion on the screen. Riveting.

In still photos? Not so much. She's a pretty lady but not a classic beauty. The nose is still a little big, bulbous. Her lovely eyes are oddly set. Her head is a bit long.

Regardless, she's smart enough to realize that a lot of working actresses keep their quirks in order to keep their identity. They just improve upon them, bit by bit. You want to age like Michelle Pfeiffer, not Meg Ryan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 7, 2017 12:59 AM

I cant make out R48's story. Are they saying they saw his penis?

by Anonymousreply 52November 7, 2017 3:23 AM

Efron is being taken care of by a foreign art dealer these days.

by Anonymousreply 53November 7, 2017 3:40 AM

The singer who thinks it's only cheating on his wife when he is being unfaithful with other women, so in his mind he has never been unfaithful to his wife.

by Anonymousreply 54November 7, 2017 12:33 PM

[quote]I cant make out [R48]'s story. Are they saying they saw his penis?

The idea was that Gosselaar was happily presenting his dick to a guy at a urinal.

by Anonymousreply 55November 7, 2017 4:12 PM

Oh, yes R49, there is nothing more "quirky" than a Black person's natural "little big, bulbous nose." I suspect Lena Horne still epitomizes your ideal of Negro beauty, grandma.

by Anonymousreply 56November 7, 2017 5:42 PM

Hollywood won't say the names of some of the guys Spacey took advantage of.....the ones who were up-and-comers at the time but are now really famous.

by Anonymousreply 57November 8, 2017 12:15 AM

[Quote] The idea was that Gosselaar was happily presenting his dick to a guy at a urinal.

Reminds me of when his wife talked about how much she loves sausages lol

by Anonymousreply 58November 8, 2017 3:05 PM

Zeffirelli harassed Tom Cruise on the set of Endless Love. There were a lot of beautiful boys and men in his Jesus of Nazareth. I wonder if there are any stories there? Such a beautiful and inspirational film, I'd hate to hear that Zeffirelli was acting out there.

by Anonymousreply 59November 8, 2017 6:27 PM

The bland, modestly-talented Amy Adams is a prostitute.

And has been for many a year.

by Anonymousreply 60November 8, 2017 6:32 PM

R60 Is that so?

by Anonymousreply 61November 8, 2017 10:13 PM

R60 for Harvey?

by Anonymousreply 62November 8, 2017 10:22 PM

Joan Allen used to be a prostitute and drug dealer

by Anonymousreply 63November 8, 2017 11:21 PM

Heard the rumors re Joan Allen being a former dealer but not the hooker part.

Amy Adams is not a prostitute in any present tense, please. She's a firmly established actress at this point. Never heard she resorted to anything suspect when up-and-coming either. She hung in there and worked her ass of for a long while to get recognized and get better roles. Junebug really broke her out.

by Anonymousreply 64November 8, 2017 11:31 PM

r57 he allegedly 'discovered' Colin Farrell on stage in London and sent him over with a reference to his buddy Joel Schumacher, who cast him in Tigerland and Phone Booth, setting up his Hollywood career.

by Anonymousreply 65November 8, 2017 11:33 PM

R64 She worked so much with Harvey don't ya think?

by Anonymousreply 66November 8, 2017 11:37 PM

R44, Mel Gibson finished high school in Australia. They don't do yearbooks.

He was at NIDA in the same class as Judy Davis, which graduated 1977 (but you don't necessarily go there straight from school, so they don't have to be the same age).

by Anonymousreply 67November 9, 2017 12:05 AM

huh r66 - ??? she's never worked directly with him, he's never cast her or produced any of her films.

Three or four of her films were distributed by TWC or Miramax over the years, but that hardly qualifies as 'working' with or for someone.

by Anonymousreply 68November 9, 2017 12:08 AM

you know, Leo started out as a child star on TV, etc. and I have to wonder. Was he molested?

by Anonymousreply 69November 9, 2017 12:30 AM

Every single Amy Adams performance nominated for Academy Awards excl. her first nomination is from films distributed by uncle Harvey. coincidence? I don't think so!

and don't forget her Globe win for Big Eyes! another film distributed by Weinstein company

by Anonymousreply 70November 9, 2017 1:47 AM

^ There was talk about DiCaprio being connected to one of the guys who abused Corey Feldman, but I'm blanking on the guy's name now

by Anonymousreply 71November 9, 2017 2:06 AM

DISTRIBUTED her films is the key words. As distributors they of course have something to gain and a hand in trying their best to obtain Oscar nods for their films and the actors in them. Harvey for all his gross faults excelled at this, better than anyone. How does make Amy complicit in something shady? Is Christian Bale up for question too- I guess "uncle" Harvey helped him too .

Btw Google is your friend r70, Weinstein had nothing to do with Arrival or American Hustle.

by Anonymousreply 72November 9, 2017 2:16 AM

^ Adams wasn't nominated for Arrival

by Anonymousreply 73November 9, 2017 2:19 AM

correct r73 she was nommed at the Globes and BAFTAs. Stand corrected.

by Anonymousreply 74November 9, 2017 2:23 AM

[Quote] Zeffirelli harassed Tom Cruise on the set of Endless Love. There were a lot of beautiful boys and men in his Jesus of Nazareth. I wonder if there are any stories there? Such a beautiful and inspirational film, I'd hate to hear that Zeffirelli was acting out there.

God that movie was infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 75November 9, 2017 2:16 PM

Which one, R75, Jesus, or Endless Love?

by Anonymousreply 76November 10, 2017 6:45 AM

r72 Christian Bale allegedly had been given a hand up, so to speak, by then-Someone elSe mentioned on these boards.

by Anonymousreply 77November 10, 2017 7:04 AM

R76 Endless Love

by Anonymousreply 78November 10, 2017 2:39 PM

SS wasn't it? Bale was a child star, I think Empire of the Sun. Would explain why he is looney. Anyone else remember when SS dated Valerie Bertinelli for a while? It was weird at the time, too.

by Anonymousreply 79November 10, 2017 3:07 PM

Christian Bale was.... um, striking as a kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 10, 2017 3:24 PM

SS's type?

I'm thinking yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 10, 2017 3:25 PM

Kerry Washington’s husband is African. There’s a difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 12, 2017 2:49 AM

Kerry Washington’s Nigerian hubby. His NFL teammates said he wouldn’t fraternize after gameswith them and do what football players do for fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 12, 2017 2:52 AM

Burt Reynolds had a rent boy stable that lived a block away, much of his financial strains were due to the fact he supported this “secret staff” for many years.

by Anonymousreply 84November 13, 2017 9:29 PM

Endless Love = great book, horrid movie

by Anonymousreply 85November 13, 2017 9:55 PM

[quote]Burt Reynolds had a rent boy stable that lived a block away, much of his financial strains were due to the fact he supported this “secret staff” for many years.

Sounds like a script for a possibly great movie.

by Anonymousreply 86November 14, 2017 3:24 AM

Wasn't Burt Reynolds involved in a murder scandal on the set of one of his movies years ago? My mother said she used to like him but he was a sleaze.

by Anonymousreply 87November 14, 2017 3:27 AM

r87 yes. Ron Rosenbaum wrote a piece on it called "A Corpse as Big as the Ritz".

Allegedly, he killed a guy who was harassing his co-star Sara Miles. I can't remember the movie--maybe The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing?

I'm sure one of our resident Hollywood movie queens will know more.

by Anonymousreply 88November 14, 2017 7:33 AM

R69, his teen best friend Toby was a child actor. But I am extremely certain Leo didn’t appear on Growing Pains til he was about 17-ish. Of which, there are no public known sexual harassment issues concerning the kids. Candace Cameron had religious parents around, and Jeremy Miller has never stepped up about anything. Allegedly, Alan Thicke gave him dating tips. That’s the only thing he’s mentioned about his G.P. stint.

by Anonymousreply 89November 14, 2017 8:41 AM

[Quote] Endless Love = great book, horrid movie

I wonder if the remake was more true to the novel??

by Anonymousreply 90November 14, 2017 12:45 PM

Dita von teese

by Anonymousreply 91November 14, 2017 8:34 PM

What about her?

by Anonymousreply 92November 14, 2017 8:38 PM

I always wondered why Burt had such money troubles. Wigs can't be THAT expensive.

by Anonymousreply 93November 14, 2017 8:46 PM

Before she hit gold with Modern Family, Sophia Vergara was the biggest coke dealer in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 94November 15, 2017 1:47 AM

I've heard that as well r94

by Anonymousreply 95November 15, 2017 1:48 AM

Why you have to tell such LIES about my life before I become rich actress?. Next you tell people that mamacita's accent not real!

by Anonymousreply 96November 15, 2017 1:53 AM

Lmao r96 she probably ran it like a business too. And like a good dealer, she keeps her mouth shut about her customers.

If no we might never have gotten Captain America Civil War.

by Anonymousreply 97November 15, 2017 2:00 AM

Why is no one here talking about me anymore?

I mean, I can behave badly too!

by Anonymousreply 98November 15, 2017 2:19 AM

Whoops, almost didnt see you there Joe Mantello!

by Anonymousreply 99November 15, 2017 2:32 AM

Look it that definition, bitches!

I could harass anyone I chose to! But I'm so hot I don't NEED to!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 15, 2017 2:35 AM

R94 That's the first time i've heard that but i can see it.

by Anonymousreply 101November 15, 2017 12:12 PM

Sometimes reality is so much stranger than whatever fiction appears here on DL.

(Just don't scroll down to Melania meeting a panda in China or you'll just get enraged.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 15, 2017 12:25 PM

Is Shemar a big snow queen or does he like his men the way he likes his coffee?

by Anonymousreply 103November 15, 2017 3:41 PM

[Lmao [R96] she probably ran it like a business too. And like a good dealer, she keeps her mouth shut about her customers.

If no we might never have gotten Captain America Civil War.

So besides Chris Evans, who were her customers?

by Anonymousreply 104November 15, 2017 4:06 PM

I'll have a bash at Nicole K's real age.

Apparently she is 50. A friend of mine is 46 and went to the same high school as NK. She remembers little about her as NK was in the sixth form when friend started the school.

So I would put her at 52. Which isn't an outrageous difference.

by Anonymousreply 105November 15, 2017 4:09 PM

Candace Cameron is opposed to gay marriage and interracial marriage. She’s a cuntrag if the highest order.

by Anonymousreply 106November 15, 2017 4:12 PM

The actor who portrayed Coco in the GOLDEN GIRLS pilot was not fired. He quit after they attempted to fist 🤜 him. It was awful. Bea Arthur had him in a headlock while Rue and Betty yanked his pants down. Estelle Getty had just slathered her hands with Crisco when Richard Mulligan, visiting the set, intervened.

It could have ended in tears but thank God it didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 107November 15, 2017 4:19 PM

[Quote] and interracial marriage. She’s a cuntrag if the highest order.

I can't say i'm surprised but i just......why??!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 16, 2017 1:42 PM

Gossip no one in London will say out loud:

The Old Vic knew Kevin Spacey was a predator but protected him

by Anonymousreply 109November 17, 2017 12:54 AM

Candace Cameron actually sounds like a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 110November 17, 2017 3:30 AM

[quote]I wonder if the remake was more true to the novel??

Even less faithful than Zeffirelli's version. Neither version of Endless Love seems to realize that the story is not a star-crossed romance.

by Anonymousreply 111November 17, 2017 4:36 AM

R105, what does sixth form mean? What kind of system is it?

by Anonymousreply 112November 17, 2017 9:11 AM

R109 Shocker 😐

R111 Typical of hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 113November 17, 2017 3:12 PM

Tarantino Jennifer beals Necar Zadegan

Gay, straight or bi?

by Anonymousreply 114November 19, 2017 2:22 PM

[quote]The actor who portrayed Coco in the GOLDEN GIRLS pilot was not fired. He quit after they attempted to fist 🤜 him. It was awful. Bea Arthur had him in a headlock while Rue and Betty yanked his pants down. Estelle Getty had just slathered her hands with Crisco when Richard Mulligan, visiting the set, intervened. It could have ended in tears but thank God it didn’t.

It could have been a funny bit of fake gossip until you realize that [italic]Empty Nest[/italic] wouldn't even be on the air until GG had been on for 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 115November 19, 2017 3:07 PM

This BI is supposed to be about David Geffen and a murder that he supposedly paid for (from the book "The Operator"). I don't recall any scandal in the late 80s early 90s involving him that would require murder -- What do you do if you are one of the richest, most powerful men Hollywood has ever seen? Well, if someone does something you don't like and the entire world is discussing it and you, then you take matters into your own hands. Almost two decades ago, that is exactly what happened. The person who did the something the whole world was discussing was found dead. No reason was ever given. None. Every single person interviewed said the deceased person had been in perfect health and took no drugs. Every single person interviewed was shocked that the person died. This was not a nobody who died. Our powerful man in Hollywood had him killed. Six months after the death, the two police detectives who had been handling the case got themselves contracts paying them $500K a year for 5 years working for a shell company owned by the powerful man. Probably just a coincidence. Before they left the force, they made sure the case was closed and that they took anything that could possibly lead back to the powerful man.

by Anonymousreply 116November 19, 2017 3:30 PM

Any tea on Cher Elizabeth Berkley Tracy Middndorf Merck Streep Are they bi or lesbians

by Anonymousreply 117November 19, 2017 7:03 PM

Does anyone remember awhile back, maybe 2 years?, about a woman who was shot in her car in LA somewhere. She was a director or producer, something in the industry. It was very strange someone would shoot her at night in her car, apparently in a good area. Anyone recall this?

by Anonymousreply 118November 19, 2017 7:10 PM

I remember hearing about a guy getting shot in his car on N. Highland, R118, but not a woman.

by Anonymousreply 119November 19, 2017 7:15 PM

It was Ronni Chasen, R118. She was a publicist and was murdered on her way home from the Hollywood premiere of Burlesque. The guy who did it killed himself, and the case is closed, but I remember there was a lot of mystery about the whole thing right when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 120November 19, 2017 7:23 PM

Isn't Necar straight? She was in a cheesy lez movie.

by Anonymousreply 121November 19, 2017 10:30 PM

Necar got married recently... But that don't mean shit...

by Anonymousreply 122November 20, 2017 7:41 AM

Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon gos?

by Anonymousreply 123November 20, 2017 8:23 AM

Kelsey Grammer

Matt Bomer

by Anonymousreply 124November 20, 2017 10:30 AM

R120, yes, that is what I was looking for. Why would they want to kill her? The entire thing was just so strange. It's difficult to believe it was a random killing.

by Anonymousreply 125November 20, 2017 2:05 PM

My sister was in the same year as Nicole. She is 52 years young and was a cool chick back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 126November 21, 2017 4:26 AM

Any tea on Jessica Camacho? Straight, bi or lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 127November 21, 2017 8:53 PM

Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert are both gay.

by Anonymousreply 128November 21, 2017 9:03 PM

Simon Fuller gay or straight?

by Anonymousreply 129November 21, 2017 9:53 PM

Any gossip about Tyler Posey or Jedidiah Goodacre ?

by Anonymousreply 130November 26, 2017 8:29 PM

R130 Depending on who you ask Posey could be bi or a total homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 131November 27, 2017 3:09 PM

[quote]This BI is supposed to be about David Geffen and a murder that he supposedly paid for (from the book "The Operator"). I don't recall any scandal in the late 80s early 90s involving him that would require murder -- What do you do if you are one of the richest, most powerful men Hollywood has ever seen? Well, if someone does something you don't like and the entire world is discussing it and you, then you take matters into your own hands. Almost two decades ago, that is exactly what happened. The person who did the something the whole world was discussing was found dead. No reason was ever given. None. Every single person interviewed said the deceased person had been in perfect health and took no drugs. Every single person interviewed was shocked that the person died. This was not a nobody who died. Our powerful man in Hollywood had him killed. Six months after the death, the two police detectives who had been handling the case got themselves contracts paying them $500K a year for 5 years working for a shell company owned by the powerful man. Probably just a coincidence. Before they left the force, they made sure the case was closed and that they took anything that could possibly lead back to the powerful man.

Tell me about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 27, 2017 4:59 PM

R130 Tyler Posey's face is asymmetrical af so he's gay

by Anonymousreply 133November 27, 2017 5:21 PM

r132 I've read that three times, and I still don't get the connection between what was being discussed and the person who died. I don't remember anyone doing any kind of expose on Geffen in those days.

Any one of our few insiders left care to enlighten me? This is driving me nuts.

by Anonymousreply 134November 28, 2017 4:22 AM

Where is Ted Casablanca ?

by Anonymousreply 135November 28, 2017 6:00 AM

Parker Posey wears dentures.

by Anonymousreply 136November 29, 2017 9:37 PM

R136, why? I did notice that though.

by Anonymousreply 137November 30, 2017 4:57 PM

Parker had a meth addiction.

by Anonymousreply 138November 30, 2017 7:12 PM

hcjkfhek

by Anonymousreply 139November 30, 2017 8:05 PM

Elizabeth Berkley gossip?

by Anonymousreply 140November 30, 2017 8:40 PM

No one will say out loud the FAMOUS guys who've been groped by Kevin Spacey (besides Anthony Rapp)

by Anonymousreply 141December 1, 2017 12:22 AM

r140 I read some rumors that she went to prostitution after a few years of acting, and I think it also made it sound like she was somewhat of a prostitute during her career and at the beginning of it. She played a prostitute in that Oliver Stone movie, so also besides Showgirls, then she was in that sitcom with Nikki Cox who is also somewhat suspicious and e.g. played in Vegas, and Berkley sure is no thespian nor method.

by Anonymousreply 142December 1, 2017 12:36 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 1, 2017 3:52 AM

^^oops, not step, half sister.

by Anonymousreply 144December 1, 2017 3:54 AM

Grosss.

by Anonymousreply 145December 1, 2017 3:56 AM

I'm surprised that wasn't mentioned in the news stories where Sly's ex-wife denied the recent allegations against him, R143.

by Anonymousreply 146December 1, 2017 3:58 AM

Sly's manager used to be Jeff Wald, Helen Reddy's ex-husband. When they divorced, he made it so she could only get second-rate gigs or worse in and around LA while he snagged a production deal at Columbia Pictures Television that resulted in the TV miniseries [italic]Switched at Birth[/italic] and Roseanne's talk show on which Helen appeared.

by Anonymousreply 147December 1, 2017 3:59 AM

It's interesting how this was kept under wraps. I didn't know until the recent stuff came out about Stallone and I saw an old article mentioning it. Pretty sensational and how bout Jackie's response? She did it to extort him for drug money and to stay off the stroll. What a cunt mom. Though Toni-Ann did live with Jackie until she went in the hospital/hospice to die.

by Anonymousreply 148December 1, 2017 4:06 AM

R116

I know a little bit about Geffen and Tom King. I knew Tom. At first Geffen cooperated and as 100% behind the book. Tom was the entertainment editor for The Wall Street Journal so had some cred.

The more people Tom Interviewed the more David pulled away from the project. Geffen finally asked Tom to stop the book. He had already invested about 2 years in it was not about to stop. The book was published, it was a bestseller. Tom died at the suspicious age of 39.

by Anonymousreply 149December 1, 2017 4:10 AM

Very interesting R149. I think you solved that one. I never thought it was the actual author of "The Operator." He did indeed die under mysterious circumstances. Doesn't say if the autopsy was ever done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 1, 2017 4:44 AM

More on Tom King:

"Geffen has vowed that King will come to regret his betrayal. At the very least, he has told friends, King will never write another book in this town again.

That might be wishful thinking. Last week, before a single book appeared in stores, The Operator had already climbed to No. 20 on the Amazon list.

King, who sets out on his book tour this week, is back to work at the Journal, writing a weekly column about Hollywood. So far, being Geffen's No. 1 enemy hasn't hindered his job. "If anything, I get my calls returned faster," he says. "At the end of the day," says one of King's colleagues, "Who cares what David Geffen thinks of him? He's a reporter at the Wall Street Journal. What's the worst thing that could happen to Tom? He won't get a contract at DreamWorks?""

by Anonymousreply 151December 1, 2017 4:50 AM

Hmm, yeah what's the worst that could happen? I would love to see a copy of the autopsy report though nothing past the obit is online.

by Anonymousreply 152December 1, 2017 6:46 AM

I thought Elizabeth Berkeley married money.

by Anonymousreply 153December 1, 2017 7:17 AM

I'm reading The Operator. It's good. And David Geffen definitely comes off as a rat bastard. I wonder how Geffen had Tom King killed. All he complained about that day was a "headache." And then boom, down he goes. 39, an Editor at the WSJ. Fit. In good health. Someone should send that Blind to them and see if anyone wants to pursue an inquiry. After reading The Operator I'd love to see Geffen behind bars. But it'll never happen unless King had friends with deep pockets who would finance an investigation into both the cops he allegedly paid off and the killer-for-hire who did the job. I'm thinking poison. Why no autopsy? Maybe that was part of the pay-off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 1, 2017 9:35 AM

[quote]Where is Ted Casablanca ?

Selling paintings at his art gallery apparently.

[quote] I wonder how Geffen had Tom King killed. All he complained about that day was a "headache." And then boom, down he goes. 39, an Editor at the WSJ. Fit. In good health.

Why the hell would he kill the author *after* the publication? For revenge? Sounds a bit far-fetched.

by Anonymousreply 155December 1, 2017 11:46 AM

Same question I have 155. And then to call yourself making that person suffer by killing them? I have no idea what happens after death but the only revenge gained by killing someone is on the survivors, not the person who is dead.

If you really want to make someone suffer, you figure out a way to make their life a living hell, you don't kill them. But maybe Geffen's reach extends beyond the beyond and into the supernatural?

by Anonymousreply 156December 1, 2017 1:24 PM

Some people are psychopaths. You just never know. Personally, I doubt Geffen would go this far. And it WAS an Enty BI so there's that. But still ... what happened to poor Tom King.

by Anonymousreply 157December 1, 2017 1:28 PM

[quote] the only revenge gained by killing someone is on the survivors, not the person who is dead.

Well, when you're a 39-year-old head entertainment writer for the Wall Street Journal, have a boyfriend, live a great life, etc. and you take that all away, how is that not revenge?

by Anonymousreply 158December 1, 2017 2:34 PM

So you think the dead person just lies in the ground thinking about all the shit going on above ground saying "Boy I really got fucked over!"

by Anonymousreply 159December 1, 2017 2:48 PM

No, R159, because then he would be dead.

by Anonymousreply 160December 1, 2017 4:15 PM

NOT be dead.

by Anonymousreply 161December 1, 2017 4:15 PM

R159 Creepy

by Anonymousreply 162December 1, 2017 6:02 PM

Well, if you want to look at it in a totally metaphysical way . . . oh let's not.

by Anonymousreply 163December 1, 2017 7:28 PM

R149 here

I know what I know and all clues lead to a questionable death.

by Anonymousreply 164December 2, 2017 3:16 AM

I heard Sylvester Stallone started the rumor about Richard Gere and the gerbil because Gere was starting to make action movies and Stallone was trying to cripple his chances. But what kind of a sick mind comes up with something like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 2, 2017 3:57 AM

R129 there were rumors that he had a sexual relationship with Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) when he managed the Spice Girls.

by Anonymousreply 166December 2, 2017 6:31 AM

Eva Longoria hates white people.

by Anonymousreply 167December 2, 2017 5:21 PM

R167 Why??

by Anonymousreply 168December 2, 2017 8:58 PM

R165 - I thought it was Mel Gibson who started those rumors (which, given how homophobic Gibson is, made sense to me).

by Anonymousreply 169December 2, 2017 9:10 PM

R169 I’ve never even heard Gibson associated with those rumors and I’ve heard them for 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 170December 2, 2017 9:19 PM

It's a message to everyone else, and gets the perp rid of an enemy.

by Anonymousreply 171December 2, 2017 9:23 PM

Re: the suspicious death at 39

by Anonymousreply 172December 2, 2017 9:24 PM

142, 153. Thank you I wondered why Berkley took a bit part in The L Wrod. Maybe needed work and is friends with Be@ls.

by Anonymousreply 173December 3, 2017 11:56 AM

Zoe deutsch?

by Anonymousreply 174December 3, 2017 9:07 PM

Is there gossip no one will talk about anymore?

by Anonymousreply 175December 3, 2017 10:57 PM

Good thing she looks more like her mum R174

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 4, 2017 11:50 AM

Where are the insiders ?

by Anonymousreply 177December 5, 2017 8:51 AM

What actors knew about Kevin Spacey?

by Anonymousreply 178December 5, 2017 3:46 PM

r178....all of them.

by Anonymousreply 179December 5, 2017 4:20 PM

True [R176] Lea Thompson was a babe back in the day. Still looks very good. Hubby must have a personality like gold or a 10 inch cock because...yeah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180December 5, 2017 5:36 PM

It is going to be really interesting when guys come forward from a few years back and start talking about how this B+ list actress who probably won't ever act again used to charge by the hour forr companionship. Meghan Markle

by Anonymousreply 181December 5, 2017 5:38 PM

^ She's not even B+ list maybe Z list!

by Anonymousreply 182December 5, 2017 5:44 PM

I'd say D list, because while I'd never heard her name before, I did know about Suits (if she acted in that).

by Anonymousreply 183December 5, 2017 6:20 PM

Yeah Markle was NOT a B+ list actress, that is a joke.

Before Harry, most people who who regularly consume American pop culture would have no idea who she was.

by Anonymousreply 184December 5, 2017 6:42 PM

Isnt she a divorcee ?

by Anonymousreply 185December 5, 2017 6:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186December 5, 2017 6:58 PM

11 TIMES Justin Bieber was captured in LOVE with his Pastor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187December 5, 2017 6:59 PM

R185 Yes

by Anonymousreply 188December 5, 2017 7:11 PM

Any actresses from The Girlfriend Experience lesbian or bi?

by Anonymousreply 189December 5, 2017 8:24 PM

Singer Melanie Martinez is a abuser

by Anonymousreply 190December 5, 2017 9:04 PM

R190 People are saying she is always sexualising childhood on her videos.

by Anonymousreply 191December 5, 2017 9:59 PM

Melanie Martinez is even more D-list than Markle

by Anonymousreply 192December 6, 2017 3:15 AM

R180 I never really thought Lea was all that pretty. Not even in Some Kind Of Wonderful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 6, 2017 1:10 PM

Wtf does a random list of names mean?

by Anonymousreply 194December 6, 2017 1:24 PM

R194 It means they want to hear gossip about them.

by Anonymousreply 195December 6, 2017 1:42 PM

Bieber has daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 196December 6, 2017 5:33 PM

Bieber must have been younger. Hardly any tatts.

by Anonymousreply 197December 6, 2017 5:38 PM

Yup.

by Anonymousreply 198December 6, 2017 5:46 PM

Nicole Kidman isn’t lying about her age. She was a few years ahead of me at the same high school in Sydney and all the numbers add up. And yes, most high schools here do some sort of year book, though not quite the same format as in the U.S., and I’ve seen those too.

by Anonymousreply 199December 6, 2017 5:53 PM

Nowadays the internet makes it hard for anyone to try to lie about their age. Rebel Wilson's real age quickly got corrected.

by Anonymousreply 200December 6, 2017 5:57 PM

Kidman is lying about her age look at her hands

by Anonymousreply 201December 6, 2017 5:59 PM

R201 that's probably a by-product of genetics, dry skin and being very thin.

by Anonymousreply 202December 6, 2017 11:02 PM

NK is reputed to have the coldest hands people have ever encountered.

by Anonymousreply 203December 6, 2017 11:46 PM

I wonder when some accused director or producer defends himself by saying it was all consensual casting couch?

by Anonymousreply 204December 6, 2017 11:56 PM

202 - and the Australian sun.

by Anonymousreply 205December 7, 2017 10:03 AM

Does CDAN pay for gossip?

by Anonymousreply 206December 8, 2017 10:13 AM

I don't know R206, but this BI from him today is probably one of the most disgusting things I've ever read. Heather Locklear? Jesus.

She Wants To Talk: With everything that is going on right now, this former A list mostly television actress (MD) who all of you know, wanted to talk about something that has been bothering her for almost two decades. When she confronted this former A+ list mostly television actor (ML) about it, he threatened not only her life, but also with financial ruin from his legal team. He also said that even if she managed to let people know, that he could take her down with him. Here is what happened. Back in the day MD and ML were co-stars. They were both cheating on their significant others. ML and MD shared a love of talking about age inappropriate sex and roleplayed it and even watched child porn together. They did this for years. Then, they started talking about it for real. The next thing you know, they were having sex with an offspring of MD when the offspring was probably in kindergarten or just before. This went on for about six months to a year before the show ended and the two co-stars drifted apart. Now, the person ML was with at the time in a relationship would help him with his fantasies but drew the line at finding someone real and had no idea that ML had been sexually molesting and abusing a young child. Fast forward a bit more and ML and MD end up together again in a drug induced haze and they take turns abusing MD's offspring again. This time the offspring decides to tell someone and tells her dad. The dad does not go public but does split with MD and takes the offspring with him. He also shares the info with the significant other of ML who also walks away from the relationship she had with ML. Fast forward a few more years. ML and MD no longer get together because ML has found another woman in his life who shares the same fantasies and is also willing to do it in real life too. She offers up her offspring. A boy this time. When the boy tries to fight them, ML and the woman force him to take some drugs to make him more compliant. They screw him up to the point with drugs, where he will probably be messed up his entire life. As for MD's offspring? She is a mess. Years and years of therapy and being forced into silence by everyone close to her. She has been in and out of rehab and has tried to kill herself. She is being used by men two and three times her age. So, MD may be talking now, but she never spoke before, and she is as guilty as ML.

MD: Heather Locklear

ML: Charlie Sheen

Show: "Spin City" (1999 - 2002)

Other show: "Two and a Half Men" (2004)

ML‘s significant other: Denise Richards

MD’s offspring: Ava Sambora (born 1997)

Offspring’s father: Richie Sambora (files of divorce in 2006 and wins joint custody)

ML’s new woman: Julie Stambler (former nanny of his eight-year-old twins Bob and Max)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207December 8, 2017 10:48 AM

Matthew Fox

Alexander Skarsgård

Jake Gyllenhaal

Keanu Reeves

Matt Dillon

by Anonymousreply 208December 8, 2017 11:10 AM

If that's true R207, I dont see how Richie Sambora doesn't file for sole custody. What's the point of joint custody? You can't protect your child if she's with her abuser 50% of the time.

by Anonymousreply 209December 8, 2017 11:25 AM

That story is awful R207

by Anonymousreply 210December 8, 2017 12:34 PM

I've had old lady hands since I was in my early 30s, r201. Sun damage on skin without a lot of fat under it can do that to a gal.

by Anonymousreply 211December 8, 2017 2:21 PM

Just saw the Whitney Houston documentary on Showtime. Then I read an interview they did with the guy who made it. He's British. Apparently he blames her family for a lot of what went wrong with her from an early age and said they were all greedy, money hungry bitches. He said he didn't want to go into the domestic violence aspects throughout her marriage to Bobby Brown, which I thought was a complete cop out. But he justified leaving it out because he said the physical violence was a way of life to the whole family. He said Whitney's two brothers beat her up when she was growing up, and Cissy Houston beat up Robyn Crawford, Whitney's Lesbian lover and BFF. He said Whitney beat Bobby Brown and Robyn beat up Bobby Brown, and people were always having physical fights. I think he was guilty of passive racism. It doesn't matter if there was this "culture of violence" in the family. What matters is that there is a public record of constant domestic battery, and he totally ignored it, instead portraying them as a couple in love. I thought the documentary was flawed but I'm very glad they finally brought out the relationship with Robyn. It seems like Robyn was the ony good thing in her life. They also showed a chilling video of Oprah interviewing Cissy, Whitney's mother, and she said she would never accept Whitney as a Lesbian. Cissy comes across in the Documentary as one of the chief villains. Whitney's brothers were hot when they were young and her father was hot all his life.

by Anonymousreply 212December 8, 2017 2:31 PM

What in the ever loving fuck did i just read R207 ??? 🤢🤢🤢

by Anonymousreply 213December 8, 2017 2:41 PM

Are there any sites similar to CDAN which lets you anonymously submit gossip or at least comment and trade gossip anonymously? Entertainment Lawyer changed the site so you HAVE to sign in and you can't submit dirt.

by Anonymousreply 214December 8, 2017 2:56 PM

R212 if that's true Cissy needs to go to fucking jail on a hate crimes charge.

by Anonymousreply 215December 8, 2017 5:31 PM

The blind in R207 perfectly fits the CDAN MO. Enough detail to get you to believe it's who you want to believe, but enough facts are just wrong so it can be someone else if necessary.

Richie didn't file for divorce, Heather did and asked for custody. Richie responded by asking for joint custody. He never "fled" with Ava, he was touring at the time of their split and in fact ended up in rehab after their divorce. But since then they stayed on good terms, they've been photographed many times vacationing together as a family.

Denise first filed for divorce a full year before Heather did. She put it on pause, but then restarted the action after Charlie assaulted her, supposedly because she told her divorce lawyer that he liked kiddie porn. Denise didn't up and leave because Richie warned her.

by Anonymousreply 216December 8, 2017 5:57 PM

[quote]Are there any sites similar to CDAN which lets you anonymously submit gossip or at least comment and trade gossip anonymously?

Try this one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217December 8, 2017 6:34 PM

This one R214

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218December 8, 2017 7:40 PM

Dl sure hates CDAN, every time there is something from it mentioned, comments like r216 come up. It's just impossible bringing light to the child abuse problem in the elite in dl and most other media and discussion sites.

by Anonymousreply 219December 8, 2017 7:59 PM

Yeah, I don't hate CDAN. They have been right too many times. For years there has been someone on this board that just drags them every time they are mentioned but can't answer this one question - why he doesn't he get sued for the BIs he reveals.

by Anonymousreply 220December 8, 2017 8:29 PM

R215,You should have seen the meanness oozing out of every hateful pore in Cissy Houston when Oprah asked her that question. But you know what? Who's going to make a complaint against Cissy? Robyn has a partner now and they have two kids and she has moved on and appears to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 221December 8, 2017 10:41 PM

CDAN makes shit up. Stories like that at R207 are properly called "erotic fan fiction" rather than "blind items".

by Anonymousreply 222December 8, 2017 10:52 PM

[quote]Stories like that at [R207] are properly called "erotic fan fiction" rather than "blind items".

I agree. But like someone said above, he does "reveals" and hasn't been sued. (He's an Entertainment Lawyer after all...) But I am having a hard time believing that Heather Locklear would do something like that to her kindergarten-aged daughter.

Reveals:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223December 8, 2017 11:03 PM

R219, sensationalist unproveable blind items aren't going to bring a child abuse problem to light. Backdoor slander doesn't bring a problem to light. Richie Sambora didn't leave and take his daughter away from a supposedly pedophile mother, which puts the whole story in doubt, so exactly what "good" does this blind item do except give ENTY enough plausible deniability in the event anyone could prove it untrue?

R220, he's been wrong more than right. And not too many of the times he's been "right" have actually been proven. Case in point, this blind in question. We know Charlie Sheen is into kiddie porn, so how hard is it to come up with a crazy fucking clickbait story that's obviously about him? Now Enty gets credit for telling the "truth" about Sheen even if this whole story is 50% or 100% bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 224December 9, 2017 12:56 AM

People hate Enty because he wont out people. Same reason people hated Ted Cassablanca - he wrote about McConnehey and Gyllenhal so much with is not so pithy fake names, when he accidentally outed Renner he got fired.

by Anonymousreply 225December 9, 2017 1:04 AM

R225 No, people hate enty because he lies. What is so hard to grasp here?

by Anonymousreply 226December 9, 2017 1:05 AM

Sorry he has been more right than wrong.

by Anonymousreply 227December 9, 2017 1:07 AM

R223 revealing doesn't make it true. Read most of them: they're standard gossip bullshit. How is anyone to know whether Enty is correct, for example, that Bradley Cooper wanted Irina Shayk to stage some upskirt pap photos? And why would Cooper bother suing him for something so stupid which would only bring more attention to it?

R225, actually Enty does out people. He outs victims of abuse and rape all the time, just not the perpetrators.

Seriously, how are people this gullible?

by Anonymousreply 228December 9, 2017 1:07 AM

r228 I get it you hate enty. Moving on.

by Anonymousreply 229December 9, 2017 1:14 AM

R229, I don't hate Enty, I just recognize his site, as his own disclaimer says, is entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 230December 9, 2017 1:18 AM

CDAN is a liar

by Anonymousreply 231December 9, 2017 2:57 AM

The only things he "gets right" are things that are open secrets.

by Anonymousreply 232December 9, 2017 3:01 AM

He "gets right" the stuff he steals from other sources

by Anonymousreply 233December 9, 2017 3:04 AM

Is Enty a man or a woman ?

by Anonymousreply 234December 9, 2017 3:06 AM

Enty is a man

by Anonymousreply 235December 9, 2017 3:08 AM

chunk

by Anonymousreply 236December 9, 2017 3:13 AM

Enty didn't out Renner. He outed a Jeremy, of which there are several in showbiz (Pivens, Irons, etc.). Renner has always given me sneaky fuck vibes. I doubt he would openly proposition men at parties, as that would indicate he is truthful with himself about liking peen. More reliable rumors have indicated that he prefers the Thai ladyboys.

by Anonymousreply 237December 9, 2017 5:30 PM

Renner lives with his "business partner"...Kristoffer Winters.......and has for a very long time

by Anonymousreply 238December 9, 2017 9:24 PM

R238, I wonder if he has the same working relationship that I have with my business associate Benji.

by Anonymousreply 239December 9, 2017 9:34 PM

Regarding Renner, why do you think baby mama took a payoff and disappeared...from a one night stand supposedly....so Renner and Winters can have a kid together and the backstory gives hetero credibility to his marketability as straight in films.

by Anonymousreply 240December 9, 2017 9:42 PM

R237 It wasn't Enty. It was Ted Casablanca that outed Jeremy and then got fired.

by Anonymousreply 241December 9, 2017 9:46 PM

Mentioning Renner is bound to bring out the fraus who insist he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 242December 9, 2017 10:20 PM

I’m curious if the sexual harassment stories will bring an end to bearding. If we already know what Hollywood types are capable of, it seems that people being gay in real life will seem like less of a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 243December 9, 2017 10:22 PM

r164 thank you. That makes perfect sense.

I think what he might've known vs. what he published are two different things. That would've threatened Geffen and become a source of concern. If you do off him, you kill two birds with one stone: the immediate exposure threat disappears, and it's a warning to others. (I'd love to know more about Jeff Seller)

by Anonymousreply 244December 9, 2017 10:36 PM

enty was so sure that claire foy replaced rooney mara in the girl with the dragon tattoo sequel bc rooney wouldn't sleep with daniel craig... meanwhile, daniel himself was also replaced

it's almost like daniel craig has absolutely no say over casting decisions and there were other, non-sexual factors that played into the casting of the sequel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245December 9, 2017 10:54 PM

Oh, for Christ's sake. HE STEALS! All people reporting gossip and listing BIS get it from somewhere else you moron. Get lost and let us enjoy the gossip. And list just one other gossip site that reveals. Also, I hate to tell you, but the straights I work with did not think Spacey was gay. Or Jodie foster. And the belive Singer is bi with a girlfriend and child. Mainstream society believes what HW wants them to, so he is not just revealing what everyone knows.

by Anonymousreply 246December 9, 2017 11:57 PM

R67 Australia does yearbooks both in primary and high schools. Primary schools had birth dates printed but the High school ones didn't. The High School ones also included all years but focused on the graduating class. You had to buy them at the end of the year and they never printed enough.

Though Mel certainly would have been in the annual class photos and year level photos. In anniversary years the whole school also gathered for the photo.

by Anonymousreply 247December 10, 2017 12:36 AM

R240 The former topless blackjack dealer-model-Boss Babe-Monster Girl-baby mama didn't disappear. Jeremy shares custody.

She's a real estate agent now but she still parties and spends the child support money.

Oh and she got pregnant on purpose because her services were no longer needed and she wanted the good life.

R242 Jeremy has pumped & dumped plenty of women, he's at least bi. I don't think those hookups or relationships are fake since most people don't know about them. The only one that made it to the press was with a entertainment reporter for a Spanish language channel but only because she posted a pic with him on her IG. His people shut her up quick.

He also had a secret IG and Snapchat that he used to send intimate pics & videos to women & sometimes to hook up with them.

by Anonymousreply 248December 10, 2017 3:05 AM

R248 thank you for the gossip !

by Anonymousreply 249December 10, 2017 3:21 AM

You're welcome.

The fraus on IG, Twitter & tumblr may be delusional and think that he's a super hertero gentleman but those of us on DL don't buy that shit.

by Anonymousreply 250December 10, 2017 4:18 AM

Jeremy is not bi! he's gay

by Anonymousreply 251December 10, 2017 6:18 AM

Ted Casablanca fired by Eonline for mistakenly outing Jezza Renner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252December 10, 2017 6:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253December 10, 2017 6:29 AM

Two Men and their arrangements

This is about two different men. Their stories are not connected. But I wonder if they might want to find each other. Many of the first man’s secrets and shortcomings have been widely publicised. The juicy sh-t however remains undercover. He had an affair with a very good, very famous friend, also male. And they get all sporty together. There has been speculation about them for years. At first I found it hard to believe. But recently two very good sources have confirmed it. The other man has a very beautiful girlfriend. And it’s been a while since he’s had a very young boyfriend. Getting wild with young, ripped men has been a compulsion for him. But since she came around, he’s been able to deny those desires and has committed to straight living. It helps that there’s a payment plan. Multiple independent sources have told me over the last week that the story going up and down her circle is that on the 15th of every month she receives a direct deposit amounting to almost a million dollars. So I suppose he sees it like an investment? These two are actually perfect for each other. And they’re not that far removed. Surely someone can make it happen.

by Anonymousreply 254December 10, 2017 6:31 AM

Any man who's disgusted by their own biological sex is sick.

by Anonymousreply 255December 10, 2017 6:42 AM

Blind Vice: Toothy Tile's Back to Dangerous Sex!

Toothy Tile is Jake G.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256December 10, 2017 7:39 AM

I sure miss Ted C.

by Anonymousreply 257December 10, 2017 7:48 AM

Is the blind about Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. Maybe not

by Anonymousreply 258December 10, 2017 11:18 AM

I reckon it's about Leo and Bradley Cooper. Because it said one has a girlfriend not a wife.

by Anonymousreply 259December 10, 2017 7:10 PM

R251 Kristoffer?

by Anonymousreply 260December 10, 2017 8:46 PM

r260......everybody knows hes as gay as the ruby slippers he wears around the house......and no, Im not Kristoffer.

by Anonymousreply 261December 10, 2017 8:59 PM

How old is Annette Benning? Someone here once posted her real age. Don't get me wrong, she looks good (and having kids does age a woman), but she looks a bit older than 59.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262December 10, 2017 9:19 PM

^ Bening.

Sorry

by Anonymousreply 263December 10, 2017 9:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264December 10, 2017 10:07 PM

So and so BREATHES! GAY GAY GAY!

by Anonymousreply 265December 10, 2017 11:41 PM

Two straight guys don't live together for decades as Renner and his partner have been doing.

by Anonymousreply 266December 10, 2017 11:44 PM

I know but Renner also fucks women. He has to be bi. Do gay men fuck women a lot?

by Anonymousreply 267December 10, 2017 11:50 PM

R267 Yes he fucks women, with his double ended fuchsia dildo.

He's gay. G.A.Y. GAY.

by Anonymousreply 268December 10, 2017 11:56 PM

Jeremy Renner is not bi.

by Anonymousreply 269December 10, 2017 11:58 PM

r264, is that really him? ROFLMAO. He looks like the flamboyantly gay lead singer of an 80s new wave band.

Btw, didn't Renner also get busted for late night park cruising a la Kevin Spacey? Or am I thinking of someone else?

by Anonymousreply 270December 11, 2017 12:46 AM

Jeremy Renner's cruising bust:

[quote]After being nabbed for trespassing in Greystone Park in October 2000 and giving cops a false name, according to the court records, Jeremy pleaded guilty a month later on the misdemeanor charge.

[quote]Jeremy received a suspended sentence with 12 months of summary probation that included one day in jail, a $100 fine and 40 hours of community service. He was also told to stay away from Greystone Park, and to only use his real name with government and police officials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271December 11, 2017 12:51 AM

Maybe he was just walking his dog in that park!

by Anonymousreply 272December 11, 2017 12:57 AM

R269 Then why does he fuck women? He just rich and bored?

There are plenty of pics of his "roommate" with Jeremy's mom and siblings but none with Jeremy's dad. Hmmmm.

R270 That was a throwback pick he posted on instagram. He was dressed up for Halloween.

Allegedly the BossBabe baby mama had vids of him wearing make up and not in an 80's rocker kinda way.

by Anonymousreply 273December 11, 2017 1:50 AM

He doesnt fuck women, contrary to what you believe....

by Anonymousreply 274December 11, 2017 1:53 AM

What was Putiel doing in his house for 5 months?

Why have never seen a pic you with his dad?

by Anonymousreply 275December 11, 2017 2:45 AM

[Quote] is that really him? ROFLMAO. He looks like the flamboyantly gay lead singer of an 80s new wave band.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276December 11, 2017 3:01 PM

R259 nailed it. Leo and Bradley. Now that Bradley is shacked up with his beautiful model, and has a baby the Gay rumors and the rumors especially about hi "dangerous sex " binges have quieted down. But he hasn't. Irina Shayk will always be grateful to him for rescuing her from a pretty disgusting future, and they have an arrangement that seems to work. For now. Unless he gets real careless.

by Anonymousreply 277December 11, 2017 3:19 PM

Ooooh! I want to hear about Bcoop and his dangerous sex binges R277!

by Anonymousreply 278December 11, 2017 3:49 PM

I'm too lazy to Google, but a few years ago Bradley and Leo were papped on the balcony of some hotel in Miami (I think). They were in their underwear and had obviously just crawled out of bed. Obviously fucking.

by Anonymousreply 279December 11, 2017 3:52 PM

[quote] For years there has been someone on this board that just drags them every time they are mentioned

Man you are delusional. It is not "one person", many of us see CDAN as the bullshiter he is.

He posts lots of shit. Most of it will be fake. A lot of it just will be stolen from other sources and him pretending like he has some big scoop.

People who are fans of his are act like he is breaking news when he posts something that has been talked places like here for years already.

by Anonymousreply 280December 11, 2017 3:58 PM

For the poster asking about Anette Benning: An insider here claimed to have known Benning in college or theater days (can't remember) and that she's seven years older than she claimes to be.

by Anonymousreply 281December 11, 2017 3:58 PM

[quote]I'm too lazy to Google, but a few years ago Bradley and Leo were papped on the balcony of some hotel in Miami (I think). They were in their underwear and had obviously just crawled out of bed. Obviously fucking.

I just found the pic. They are in their underwear and look as if they just got out of bed, but someone else is on the balcony with them.

by Anonymousreply 282December 11, 2017 4:09 PM

R266 I did

by Anonymousreply 283December 11, 2017 4:11 PM

Today Enty has a couple of really long blind items. One about Hugh Hefner and one about DL fave Dina Merrill. TL;DR -- Enty claims to be an old family friend of Deenie's (really?) and says she confirmed (on a clear day from her dementia) that she had David Begelman offed. She wasn't pissed about her husband Begelman, Cliff Robertson and the $10,000 that was publicized at the time. She hated Begelman because he raped her back when she first arrived in Ho-Wood decades earlier. Supposedly, Begelman suicided himself in a hotel room in Century City but according to Enty, someone else (hired by our Deenie) pulled the trigger. Juicy! But preposterous.

by Anonymousreply 284December 11, 2017 6:22 PM

[quote]She wasn't pissed about her husband Begelman, Cliff Robertson and the $10,000 that was publicized at the time.

She wasn't pissed about her husband, Cliff Robertson, and the $10,000 that was publicized at the time.

by Anonymousreply 285December 11, 2017 6:25 PM

[quote]For the poster asking about Anette Benning: An insider here claimed to have known Benning in college or theater days (can't remember) and that she's seven years older than she claimes to be.

Thanks, I could not remember what was said. Seven years older makes sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 286December 11, 2017 6:43 PM

[quote]Zeffirelli harassed Tom Cruise on the set of Endless Love.

Tom Cruise was in Endless Love?! I don't recall him in the original and he wasn't in the re-make.

by Anonymousreply 287December 11, 2017 7:38 PM

Well probably because Zeferelli harassed him.

by Anonymousreply 288December 11, 2017 7:44 PM

Mr. Cruise, consensual casting couch encounters are not harassment.

by Anonymousreply 289December 11, 2017 8:07 PM

R284 that long blind about Dina was actually from Hmmmm, the supposed Hollywood insider who informs Enty.

by Anonymousreply 290December 11, 2017 9:29 PM

Tom wore daisy dukes in endless love - very thick thighs -

by Anonymousreply 291December 12, 2017 1:35 AM

^ I enjoyed burying my face between those thighs

by Anonymousreply 292December 12, 2017 1:47 AM

r287: Tom Cruise's first movie role was in the original "Endless Love" (1981).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293December 12, 2017 3:26 AM

[quote]that long blind about Dina was actually from Hmmmm, the supposed Hollywood insider who informs Enty.

Tks R290. I didn't realize that. I remember Hmmmm and Hrrrrrr (Shimmy?) about the drag queen (Arthur Blake) from the 30s who supposedly took over some roles of an actress (Alice Brady?) who was indisposed for some reason. It became kind of a big thing. Everyone was guessing who it was. There was a big reveal countdown and then everyone was kind of let down because nobody knew who that was. But wasn't it that blind that kind of put Enty on the map?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294December 12, 2017 10:00 AM

I remember that! Enty took all the info from the comments to make up his bullshit reveal.

by Anonymousreply 295December 12, 2017 11:14 AM

The reason people were let down R294 was because the original blind was that an Oscar winning actress was secretly a man. The reveal was quite different--that Blake occasionally subbed in for long shots of Brady when she was too ill to work. Even IF true, very different than the original claim.

by Anonymousreply 296December 14, 2017 8:27 PM

Raymond Burr lied about his age, (in addition to everything else). Wikipedia says he was born in 1917, but I've got an autographed copy of his Corvallis Oregon HS yearbook from 1924 .

by Anonymousreply 297December 16, 2017 8:17 PM

Any gossip on Lena Headey?

by Anonymousreply 298December 17, 2017 7:49 PM

Any more Spacey or Weinstein gossip?

by Anonymousreply 299December 18, 2017 12:51 AM

What about Gal Gadot?

by Anonymousreply 300December 18, 2017 1:57 AM

R300 second that. Watched "Wonder woman" 2 weeks ago and thought she was good. Made me curious.

by Anonymousreply 301December 18, 2017 10:10 PM

Gal is too skinny for me but she has a very pretty face.

by Anonymousreply 302December 19, 2017 1:26 AM

I like Gal as an actress. Wonder Woman was surprisingly good for a superhero flick. She looks totally different from when she was Miss Israel, though . Now that’s good work . Guess you can’t really recognize it when it’s good.

by Anonymousreply 303December 19, 2017 1:32 AM

Ian reveals the meaning behind DRR

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304December 19, 2017 9:07 AM

Late to the party I know but recently watched and enjoyed Limitless the tv series on Netflix. Jake McDorman, the lead is rather easy on the eye. Didn’t Bradley Cooper get him a role in American Sniper? Presumably Cooper was instrumental in him landing the Limitless role. Was Bradley simply helping out a talent he admires?

Any thoughts fellow DLers?

by Anonymousreply 305December 19, 2017 10:39 AM

why do I have in my head that bradley had to let clint eastwood eat his waxed asshole to get the role in american sniper? maybe thats just my 'ever since childhood' crush on clint. sienna miller is in that movie too though and that bitch usually gets on her knees for directors. i need more clint eastwood goss brought to the table. him being a kept stud when he was starting out in HW is all i know.

by Anonymousreply 306December 19, 2017 5:04 PM

They're all fucking whores.

by Anonymousreply 307December 19, 2017 5:10 PM

And here I thought Ted Casablanca was fired because no one wanted to read his endless fan fiction about the Twilight stars and his overly precious "blind items"!

by Anonymousreply 308December 19, 2017 5:13 PM

[quote] He's an Entertainment Lawyer after all..

No. Enty is not an entertainment lawyer. He isn't in the industry at all. Unless you call writing a BS gossip blog being in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 309December 19, 2017 6:41 PM

I was just thinking about good ol' Elizabeth Taylor and her husbands etc.. It's been said many times how Richard slept with men (including Eddie and Liz caught them???) I read Eddie was bi and so was Debbie (I even read Elizabeth and Marilyn Monroe had a thing or two once) Mike Todd never pinged for me. Hilton pinged for me - top of the list would be Michael Wilding. So was Mike Todd her only straight FAMOUS husband??

by Anonymousreply 310December 19, 2017 8:18 PM

And the apple didn't fall far from the tree because Michael Wilding Jr. fucked my ex-boyfriend. (But eventually went to marry a woman, I think...)

by Anonymousreply 311December 20, 2017 9:40 AM

[quote]The reason people were let down [R294] was because the original blind was that an Oscar winning actress was secretly a man.

Right. THAT was the big pull -- The Oscar Winning Actress who was Born a Man. That was it. And so everyone was thinking, you know mid-century and later, and then he comes out with this lady nobody ever heard of from the stone age. I was so idiotically into this item that I asked an old lady (who grew up with her in Brooklyn) if Judy was born a man! There was a pause and then . . . "Whaaaat???" I dropped it and decided I needed to find better things to do.

by Anonymousreply 312December 20, 2017 9:46 AM

Any decent gossip about David Tennant? The rumours differ a lot about him from he's a straight slut to he's a gay/bi closet case, so does anybody know what's the real deal with him?

by Anonymousreply 313December 20, 2017 10:13 PM

I'd like to know about David Tennant too. I read he chases after young girls too. Anyone know David Walliams? Not hollywood and probably only people from the UK will know him. He is an over the top camp straight guy - I saw screenshots of him messaging a girl 16-17 years old. He said he experimented with men when he was younger. Whats his deal? Bi?

by Anonymousreply 314December 21, 2017 3:56 PM

Define "young girls" R314 underage or just young?

by Anonymousreply 315December 21, 2017 4:02 PM

[quote] Right. THAT was the big pull -- The Oscar Winning Actress who was Born a Man.

Ooh! Ooh! I know! I know! Is it the same one who pissed away her last chance for a Tony?

by Anonymousreply 316December 21, 2017 4:16 PM

Steve McQueen and Paul Newman got it on.

"I thought Newman was arrogant. When I finally got him into bed, I taught him who the man was." – Steve McQueen on Paul Newman

by Anonymousreply 317December 21, 2017 4:39 PM

Has anyone else here read Mamie Van Doren's book Playing The Field? I half loved it for the gossip but also pissed me off because that bitch talked a lot of shit

by Anonymousreply 318December 21, 2017 4:41 PM

Everyone knows Al Pacino is gay right?

by Anonymousreply 319December 23, 2017 1:33 AM

I've always assumed it R319 but there's a disturbing lack of rumours about him.

by Anonymousreply 320December 23, 2017 1:38 AM

Like Ben Barnes. Literally everything screams he’s gay but that disturbing lack of rumors or first (or even 2nd) hand reports.

by Anonymousreply 321December 23, 2017 1:42 AM

r320 and r321 I can give you a first hand. I have a friend who got set up on a blind date. Part of the deal was I would call his cell 10 minutes after he met the person to give them an out. I called, no answer. I called again he picked up, said ' I can't talk." Hung up. I thought it was odd but He would have told me if he was in trouble or something. Next day i call. He tells me "fucking Al Pacino." I said what? He said "my blind date was fucking Al Pacino." I said "he looked like Al Pacino?" He said "no you dumbass it was FUCKING AL PACINO."

by Anonymousreply 322December 23, 2017 4:50 AM

So did he fuck Al Pachino R322?

by Anonymousreply 323December 23, 2017 4:56 AM

Real or photoshop?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324December 23, 2017 6:10 PM

Chan Chan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325December 23, 2017 6:11 PM

Hips or lips?

by Anonymousreply 326December 23, 2017 6:46 PM

What about Sally Hawkins or Daisy Ridley?

by Anonymousreply 327December 23, 2017 6:49 PM

R327 What about Sally Hawkins or ...?

I've never heard any rumor about Sally Hawkins

by Anonymousreply 328December 23, 2017 6:54 PM

AL Pacino is still in the closet

by Anonymousreply 329December 23, 2017 6:55 PM

Jesus Christ, there’s almost a hundred posts on here about fucking Enty.

by Anonymousreply 330December 23, 2017 10:38 PM

r322 no actually he didn't, He did sit through the dinner but declined to go back to the hotel with Al. To paraphrase "I so wanted to just to say I fucked Al Pacino and if this was Godfather Al I would have been all over it, but just ..no."

by Anonymousreply 331December 23, 2017 10:51 PM

That's the thing, you really don't hear much about Sally. Like she's been in high profile movies, but not much is said. She's been in a few gay themed things, so just wondering if anyone knows more.

by Anonymousreply 332December 23, 2017 10:54 PM

R331 wow, did your friend tell you why not? Was Al disgusting? Bad breath? Moronic behaviour? Tried to make your friend sign a confidentiality clause?

by Anonymousreply 333December 23, 2017 10:56 PM

Among the women he's supposed to have dated: Diane Keaton, Jill Clayburgh... As a lesbian, all I can say is he has great taste, and also seems to have a type, sort of.

by Anonymousreply 334December 23, 2017 11:49 PM

R333 too old I’m guessing.

by Anonymousreply 335December 24, 2017 2:11 AM

I think British Isles lesbians are chimeras, seriously, there is like nobody famous. Maybe Sue Perkins, but she seems more bi than anything. Saffron Burrows is bi too. The only lesbian seems to be Fiona Shaw. Always wondered about Archie Panjabi, Sally Hawkins, Jodhi May, and Katie McGrath...but this is probably wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 336December 24, 2017 2:47 AM

What's the deal with these lesbian actresses? why we don't have any tea on them? Are all of them super private or what?

share something, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 337December 24, 2017 4:15 AM

I'm thinking these lesbian actresses are like all the other lesbians in different lines of work: very private. Aside from those who are into "the scene", they just don't get out much. Hence, you don't know about their lives.

by Anonymousreply 338December 24, 2017 10:10 AM

Cute couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339December 24, 2017 4:37 PM

Saoirse Ronan is dating her female costar from Brooklyn

by Anonymousreply 340December 24, 2017 4:38 PM

this girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341December 24, 2017 5:03 PM

@ BAFTAs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342December 24, 2017 5:04 PM

R340 how do you know they're dating?

by Anonymousreply 343December 24, 2017 5:08 PM

George MacKay was Saoirse Ronan's first and last boyfriend

Saoirse Ronan 'fell in love' with first boyfriend = George MacKay during filming of How I Live Now according to it's director Kevin Macdonald

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344December 24, 2017 5:17 PM

That's a lovely smile, and great for them if they can be open about their lives unlike previous generations.

by Anonymousreply 345December 24, 2017 5:39 PM

Keaton and Pacino were never dating, only bearding. That was known. Pacino and John Cazale were a couple back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 346December 24, 2017 5:50 PM

Meryl Street

by Anonymousreply 347December 24, 2017 6:14 PM

Keaton was (probably still is) very attractive for a very long time...

by Anonymousreply 348December 24, 2017 7:04 PM

There was a rumour that Diane Keaton was a goldstar lez before meeting/hooking up with Woody Allen.

by Anonymousreply 349December 24, 2017 9:18 PM

No grown woman ever had sex with Woody

by Anonymousreply 350December 24, 2017 9:21 PM

Why is she still so hung up on Pacino, then?

by Anonymousreply 351December 24, 2017 9:24 PM

So Soarsise Ronan has a female friend - that MUST mean she's gay. What possible additional proof could one want? Who could question such sound reasoning?

by Anonymousreply 352December 24, 2017 9:38 PM

You mean to tell me that if I have a woman friend, I have to have a lesbian relationship with her? That's bullshit.

- Whitney Elizabeth Houston

by Anonymousreply 353December 24, 2017 9:42 PM

Why Pattinson dated that ugly singer? Was she a beard?

by Anonymousreply 354December 24, 2017 9:44 PM

Lacking any other evidence, it is really bizarre to infer that someone is gay simply because they have friends of the same sex. People do understand this, right?

by Anonymousreply 355December 24, 2017 9:48 PM

[Quote] Why Pattinson dated that ugly singer? Was she a beard?

She's prettier than KStew.

[Quote] Lacking any other evidence, it is really bizarre to infer that someone is gay simply because they have friends of the same sex. People do understand this, right?

Obviously some of them don't.

by Anonymousreply 356December 24, 2017 10:09 PM

Major crush on Diane Keaton between the ages of 16 and 25. She's still very much my type. Whenever I meet a woman who is approximately that type we usually hit it off, their being even more eager than I am - while usually dressing better, etc. For some reason I attract this type of woman, and am attracted to them. Never dated one, though.

I've heard they are high maintenance (never seen them often enough to verify this), and for some reason I've pegged them for bi when they're younger, then fully attracted to women after they're 50. Boy, I meet them everywhere. Because we go to the same places.

by Anonymousreply 357December 24, 2017 10:11 PM

What evidence do you want?

by Anonymousreply 358December 24, 2017 10:14 PM

R356 She's prettier than KStew.

I confirm

by Anonymousreply 359December 24, 2017 10:17 PM

R50 of course your agent set you up. What agent schedules a business meeting at a house?

by Anonymousreply 360December 24, 2017 11:08 PM

Diane Keaton eh?

Hmm well, I'm curious to know about Meryl Streep. I have a hard time believing she hasn't gotten around with women.

by Anonymousreply 361December 24, 2017 11:11 PM

Meryl doesn't even remotely ping.

by Anonymousreply 362December 25, 2017 6:22 PM

The men can have her.

by Anonymousreply 363December 25, 2017 6:30 PM

And they have R363. The biggest secret slut in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 364December 25, 2017 7:02 PM

R364 more details, please!

by Anonymousreply 365December 25, 2017 7:14 PM

I used to walk down Laight Street in Tribeca from the river into the city every day on my exercise route in the early evenings. Passing Meryl's building. I would see her pulling in or giving her car from valet or entering or leaving her building. Often with her husband. One day I saw Jeremy Shapp and Ed Burns walking and pointing down the same block. When I looked up Harvey and Meryl were sharing an ice cream cone and Harvey's hand was firmly planted in her back pocket. TRUST.

by Anonymousreply 366December 25, 2017 8:13 PM

Not so secret R364, this has been known for years.

by Anonymousreply 367December 25, 2017 10:49 PM

Everyone in Hollywood knows about actresses who voluntarily slept with Weinstein for advancing their careers via roles and awards they know the NAMES

by Anonymousreply 368December 25, 2017 10:59 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 369December 30, 2017 1:59 PM

Why does Tom Cruise not see Suri? When Katie left, she told him, "she is not your child." She is Chris Klien's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 370December 31, 2017 2:37 PM

I was on LAlley a few days ago; a poster claimed that Charlize Theron is actually 49, not 42. She said back in 04, she was a PA and had to have CTs passport renewed. Said her dob is 68, not 75; which makes her 49 not 42. No idea that actresses shaved that much off their age; also no idea if true, just what was posted.

by Anonymousreply 371December 31, 2017 3:35 PM

Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence ... are VERY close.

by Anonymousreply 372December 31, 2017 4:30 PM

If it's true and Charlize lies about her age this becomes less damning to her the older she gets and more "Damn! How old is she? She looks great!"

by Anonymousreply 373December 31, 2017 10:49 PM

Oh? R372 tell me more, please.

by Anonymousreply 374December 31, 2017 10:50 PM

R373 Except for the fact that she looks older than her age and always has. She was 27 when she won the oscar and I remember being surprised because she looked to be in her thirties which I guess she was all along.

by Anonymousreply 375January 1, 2018 1:01 AM

Ooh, big birthday year coming up for Charlize!

by Anonymousreply 376January 1, 2018 1:24 AM

R372 yes bring it. Spill

by Anonymousreply 377January 1, 2018 2:29 AM

Celebs shave 2-7 years off all the time.

by Anonymousreply 378January 1, 2018 2:34 AM

Men too?

by Anonymousreply 379January 1, 2018 5:44 AM

R371 How old is Jessica Chastain?

by Anonymousreply 380January 1, 2018 6:11 AM

R372 so they're best friends??

by Anonymousreply 381January 1, 2018 8:03 AM

[quote]If it's true and Charlize lies about her age this becomes less damning to her the older she gets and more "Damn! How old is she? She looks great!"

It also explains why she adopted and didn't try to get pregnant. Although, maybe she just prefers adoption.

by Anonymousreply 382January 1, 2018 8:15 AM

“The door to his office opened, revealing a woman, with her back to them, shouting at Mayer, “Don’t tell me! I fucked every one of you bastards on the way up.” The woman turned around: it was Norma Shearer, who was married to Irving Thalberg,”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383January 2, 2018 12:57 AM

[quote] Celebs shave 2-7 years off all the time.

Did they ever get around to cutting my sister open and counting the rings? That's the only way to get an accurate age out of her.

by Anonymousreply 384January 2, 2018 12:59 AM

How can they do that when one can acquire simple birth certificates or see high school yearbooks and such that prove age ...?

For instance, I'm 43 but I get famous and tell you I'm 36, it will be quite easy to disprove.

If I wanted to find out Chastaint's real age it wouldnt be that hard, no?

by Anonymousreply 385January 3, 2018 6:47 PM

Is this about the R372?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386January 3, 2018 7:39 PM

The=them

by Anonymousreply 387January 3, 2018 7:39 PM

I saw Diane Keaton in front of the New Museum a few weeks ago and she looked great!

by Anonymousreply 388January 3, 2018 7:44 PM

Which actress has made catty remarks about a peer recently?

by Anonymousreply 389January 3, 2018 7:48 PM

[quote] Which actress has made catty remarks about a peer recently?

Such as what, "Yo mama so old she remembers when Felix the Cat was just a kitten"?

by Anonymousreply 390January 3, 2018 8:41 PM

r389, I think it's supposed to be about Swift and Kloss

by Anonymousreply 391January 4, 2018 12:15 AM

Waiting for Harvey to spill the names of the actresses that slept with him to get to where they are now who are the ones that are vocal about him - ive sideyed a few of them KNOWIN they wouldn't be where they are without him. hes gross but theyre gross for only saying stuff now AFTER they got what they wanted. smh.

by Anonymousreply 392January 8, 2018 1:04 PM

Could r254 refer to David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo?

They get (same) "sporty." The former has a wife, the latter a "gf" and children now. And both can afford the very high pay-offs mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 393January 8, 2018 2:06 PM

R312, LMAO... in tears.

by Anonymousreply 394January 8, 2018 3:33 PM

[quote]“Don’t tell me! I fucked every one of you bastards on the way up.” The woman turned around: it was Norma Shearer

This is such a great Hollywood remark. Everyone thought Norma Shearer was like her character in The Women.

by Anonymousreply 395January 8, 2018 9:33 PM

Any news on Claire Foy?

by Anonymousreply 396January 9, 2018 2:10 AM

Zoë Kravitz is lesbian

by Anonymousreply 397January 9, 2018 2:16 AM

Carrie Fisher was a trannie. Outed by Harrison Ford - apparently.

by Anonymousreply 398January 9, 2018 7:36 PM

R397 lol no she's not

by Anonymousreply 399January 10, 2018 9:58 AM

Zoe was said in the tabs to be bi. I thought she had said she was bi. Which means she's probably gay. Emma Stone doesn't surprise. That whole thing with Andrew Garfield is bullshit. He's gay.

by Anonymousreply 400January 10, 2018 4:17 PM

The one's with coke problems usually have sexuality issues.

by Anonymousreply 401January 10, 2018 5:26 PM

R401 Or other issues e.g addictive personality.

by Anonymousreply 402January 11, 2018 3:21 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 403June 1, 2018 3:43 PM

372 here; no idea if it's true, just what was posted. The person who said maybe that's why she adopted....has a ring of truth.

I remember reading a comment made by Colin Farrell around the time Charlize and Stuart broke up; said Stuart finally saw the writing on the wall. I thought he meant she was not going to have children with him, ever. Because both Charlize and Stuart have said separately that in their hearts, they were married.

by Anonymousreply 404June 1, 2018 11:46 PM

R120, I did a lot of research on the Ronni Chasen case and posted it on a DL thread. Tried to find it again as I uncovered a missing piece, former Mayor of Los Angeles who's now running for Gov of CA. I'm hoping Gavin Newsom wins that contest.

As I recall all evidence points to a pro hit with the Beverly Hills Police Dept purposely pinning the murder on a dupe. Everyone knows a Black bicycle rider in BH would not go unnoticed, and definitely not at night. Obviously faked cover-up to send a message.

by Anonymousreply 405June 2, 2018 12:28 AM

[Quote] Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence ... are VERY close.

Are they??

by Anonymousreply 406June 2, 2018 3:46 PM

Nathan Fillion?

by Anonymousreply 407June 23, 2018 6:24 PM

Andrew Garfield is a fucking coward. Going on about LGB rights during his Tonys speech, quoting “Miss Vanjie” in interviews, yet won’t come out as gay.

Screw that guy.

by Anonymousreply 408June 23, 2018 6:29 PM

Chris Pine is either gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 409June 23, 2018 8:11 PM

"How can they do that when one can acquire simple birth certificates or see high school yearbooks and such that prove age ...?"

You can lie about your age when you are c-list, because no one will really care enough to do any digging. Once you get to the B-list, it's a lot harder to lie about things like that. Rebel Wilson learned that lesson the hard way.....

by Anonymousreply 410June 24, 2018 2:17 AM

r410 Yes, so difficult to fake birth certificates or even high school yearbooks, and it's not like the media having an interest in protecting their stars, and PR.

by Anonymousreply 411June 24, 2018 9:19 AM

r411, even if you create a fake high school yearbook, people who knew you back then can come forward with a REAL one.

by Anonymousreply 412June 24, 2018 3:07 PM

The Zayn Malik giving a blow job video is real.

by Anonymousreply 413June 24, 2018 3:26 PM

Connie Sellecca and John Tesh. I know they are devout Christians. What's the deal about them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 28, 2018 11:31 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 415July 1, 2018 11:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!