Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bi men and emotional manipulation

Why do they enjoy manipulating their partners' emotions? They like to cause distress and chaos wherever they go.

by Anonymousreply 69September 9, 2018 6:16 AM

Any amount of heterosexuality will fuck you up beyond repair.

by Anonymousreply 1April 4, 2017 7:30 PM

Addicts will do and say whatever it takes to get their next hit.

by Anonymousreply 2April 4, 2017 7:55 PM

Especially nicotine addicts^

by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2017 11:39 PM

They don't deserve to live.

by Anonymousreply 4April 5, 2017 11:50 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2017 11:47 PM

Most bisexual people end up settling down with persons of the opposite sex for several obvious reasons. Go into a sexual relationship with a bi man with no emotional expectations, and enjoy it for what it is.....great sex.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2017 12:06 AM

I never posted this and this is my first response. get a life.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2017 12:07 AM

It's not worth obsessing over. I was hurt a couple of times by bi guys, but I also had some of the best sex of my life with some, too. You just have to be realistic in your expectations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2017 12:16 AM

why would you disparage an entire class of human beings? maybe you're just a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2017 12:18 AM

R7. Mental illness is no reason to skip proper capitalization.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2017 12:18 AM

please. give it up, bitch. it's so idiotic at your age.

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2017 12:20 AM

look, I know you're not going to suddenly become sane because I post here. You're out of your mind. You're a bully and a piece of shit. But even you must realize occasionally that you're...fucked up pretty bad. talk to someone. you're really crazy.

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2017 12:21 AM

Bi does not exist. Denial about being gay can screw people up.

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2017 1:16 AM

They're good in bed, but that is about all they a good for.

by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2017 9:49 AM

You mean like posting a pic with some random chick when you're on vacation with your boyfriend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2017 9:55 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2017 10:58 AM

I wonder if birth order affects who stays in closet. Imagine first born are the bi s and last born the first out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2017 6:45 PM

I was badly burned twice by bi men. Never again.

by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2017 7:39 PM

Bi men get a bad rep for a reason. It's sad because I believe there are some good bi guys out there too. Sadly they are overshadowed by other manipulative and sex addicted bi men who don't mind using guys for sex but relationships should only ne with women. Shoutout to legit bisexual men who have the courage to commit to guys and end up marrying their partners.

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2017 10:08 PM

R18 What happened?

by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2017 10:33 PM

My last boyfriend was Bi and it was the most meaningful relationship I had with another man, but now he's married to a woman and has children.

I guess it wasn't meant to be, but that wouldn't stop me from dating another Bi man.

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2017 10:44 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 22April 21, 2017 5:31 PM

Bi guys are only "gay" for the sex, not for a relationship. Stay away if you're looking for a serious relationship.

by Anonymousreply 23April 21, 2017 5:38 PM

R23, thank you. The problem is that no matter how much bi guys tell people this, they still don't listen. They think they can flip the switch and turn them gay and keep them (for a while, at least). The fact is, bi is bi - not gay. Maybe some bi guys want a fully gay relationship and that is fine. But most do not. Most want a friends with benefits deal, and as far as I've found, let others know that up front.

by Anonymousreply 24April 21, 2017 5:51 PM

The ladies aren't much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 21, 2017 7:10 PM

[quote][R23], thank you. The problem is that no matter how much bi guys tell people this, they still don't listen. They think they can flip the switch and turn them gay and keep them (for a while, at least). The fact is, bi is bi - not gay. Maybe some bi guys want a fully gay relationship and that is fine. But most do not. Most want a friends with benefits deal, and as far as I've found, let others know that up front.

r24, I totally agree with you. My problem is these bi guys make it loud and clear men=sex / women=relationship but when gay men actually listen to them and decide bi men=sex / gay men=relationship, suddenly we are the worst biphobes around. So bi guys are just expressing their sexuality when they treat gay men as sex objects but if gay men realise this is what they are doing, and respond in kind, we are bigots? What exactly is it that bi men want from gay men? Bi men tell gay men exactly how they feel about us through they actions, but then they want to complain when we believe them and decide we don't have time for the bullshit. Stop trying to play the victim.

by Anonymousreply 26April 21, 2017 11:09 PM

I never did this. I set my fuck buddy up for life!

by Anonymousreply 27April 21, 2017 11:13 PM

Whoops, 'through they actions' should be 'through their actions'.

by Anonymousreply 28April 22, 2017 1:25 AM

Since when is every queen stomping around looking for a relationship?

by Anonymousreply 29April 22, 2017 2:47 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 30April 22, 2017 4:34 PM

I had a bf who was bi, he was the only guy I have ever dated who hit me.

by Anonymousreply 31April 22, 2017 4:35 PM

Well, R26. That escalated quickly... I wouldn't ever call your behavior bigoted at all. That's the behavior of an adult who is in touch with reality. I suppose there are bi men (maybe way more that I think) who want gay relationships and might say that you're being bigoted in assuming that option is off the table (if I understand your point clearly). Bottom line is that no one should lead anyone on just for sex. I.e. a bi guy shouldn't lead a gay guy on with hopes of a relationship if all they want is sex. And a gay guy shouldn't act like they don't want a relationship if they truly do.

by Anonymousreply 32April 22, 2017 4:46 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 33April 22, 2017 11:11 PM

r23, r24, r26 are correct. Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin' will not turn a bi fuck buddy into a husband.

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2017 5:31 AM

Melissa Gilbert dated rob Lowe quite a bit and married very handsome men. Given that she is unusually ugly and tomboy, would you say all these handsome men who dated her were bi or gay? I would say they are gay And never coming out of the closet except for rent boys. The strange thing is Gilbert's sister came out as gay.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2017 1:32 PM

Drop the infighting.

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2017 1:33 PM

Bi is basically a tawdry truck stop on the the road to Gayville.

by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2017 1:43 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 38April 24, 2017 12:41 PM

There's no such thing as bi men. Some of you are so naive.

by Anonymousreply 39April 24, 2017 1:03 PM

Bi is a very powerful euphemism. Bi and homosexual have such different connotations. I think of aids and bath houses when I hear homosexual. Bi is cool. I know that Rob Lowe is gay. He dated Melissa Gilberts, for goodness sakes, But I still think of him as bi because he makes a big effort to stay in closet.

by Anonymousreply 40April 25, 2017 3:26 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 41April 27, 2017 12:11 PM

Bi men are narcissistic

by Anonymousreply 42April 29, 2017 9:30 AM

R40 I think of personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 43April 29, 2017 9:33 AM

I read an article by a statistician saying average women who want to be with good looking men should go for the 'extremely good looking' category, as these men are much more likely catches for them than the merely 'good looking.'

IIRC he speculated that EGL types were sufficiently confident in their looks and / or burned out on physical appearance to make them more available to uggos than the striving tryhard 'good looking' FWIW.

by Anonymousreply 44April 29, 2017 12:42 PM

Do people not realize that when a bisexual person is in a relationship with a same-sex or opposite-sex partner they're still bisexual? Just because they ended up with a woman (if a man) doesn't make them straight in the end, they're a bisexual just in a straight relationship, same for same-sex relationships. That all being said, I kind of agree with the "truckstop" logic in certain cases when people are identifying based on status rather than reality--note R40's comment re: what is attributed to the label "gay" vs. the label "bisexual". But I don't think it's as common as it used to be.

If someone is claiming they're bisexual as a fully grown adult, I give them more credibility than men who say they're bisexual when they're in high school or college/university, where labels and status etc. reign supreme. I consider the latter to be of the "truckstop" variety of bisexual.

[quote]I read an article by a statistician saying average women who want to be with good looking men should go for the 'extremely good looking' category, as these men are much more likely catches for them than the merely 'good looking.'

Wrong thread, dear.

by Anonymousreply 45April 29, 2017 1:12 PM

R44 was in response to r35 but thanks anyway Dear Troll

by Anonymousreply 46April 29, 2017 1:22 PM

r46 Yes, everyone who says something critical about a celeb is a troll; and with celebs it's always the explanation that leaves them straight and normal.

by Anonymousreply 47April 29, 2017 1:30 PM

It seems like most bi men don't mind having sex with guys, but when it comes to relationships they prefer women. They crave heternormative lives. They want a wife and kids. Guys are only to be used as sex toys, then they toss them aside when the right woman comes along. It's sick.

by Anonymousreply 48April 29, 2017 2:13 PM

If he says he's bisexual then chances are that he is bisexual. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 49April 29, 2017 2:38 PM

R50 There's a reason bi men are treated with distain. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 50April 29, 2017 3:14 PM

Every single one of them has an old England Dan and John Ford Coley tune buzzing around in their heads, towit: "Oh, it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along." You'd be driven crazy too if this is all you heard day in and day out in your mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 29, 2017 3:28 PM

Bisexual people have several serious problems, the first of which is that many of them seem to genuinely believe that their ability to be in heterosexual relationships makes them better than gay people. They seem to be under the illusion that the gay community should welcome them not with open arms, but reverence and admiration, because they are honoring us with the favor of their presence. When this doesn't happen, their reaction is extremely adverse and they accuse gay people of being extremely biphobic, when in reality we are only reacting negatively to their arrogance.

Furthermore, many of them have the idea that heterosexual relationships are more valuable than homosexual ones, and they often make it clear that there is something less valuable or even shameful about same sex activity. However, they still want gay people to love them and offer them closeness and companionship, even though they know very well that they don't really value these things from gay people. R26 and R32 say it very well. You cannot tell people that they are nothing more than sex objects for you, and then get upset when they tell you that they are going to objectify you in return. It is incredibly arrogant to tell someone: "I only see you as a means to get off, but I demand that you love me and treat me like what I'm offering you is special, and if you don't do it, I will get angry because you are discriminating ME".

Finally, I am surprised at how virulently homophobic and manipulative most bisexual people are. Bi men in particular are horrible. I have never, ever, ever heard any gay men who have anything good to say about bisexual men, and that is saying a lot. Stories about guys who demand faithfulness but openly cheat, physical abuse, take advantage of gay men financially and exploit them emotionally, only to throw them away like a piece of rubbish whenever any woman looks at them for more than ten seconds. Yes, clichés shouldn't be used to define every single person, but they are sets of common traits that are common and salient enough to be easily identifiable by anyone who's looking at a community from the outside.

In this case, it is understandable why so many gay men are reluctant to have anything to do with bisexual guys, and bis can only blame themselves for it.

by Anonymousreply 52April 29, 2017 4:13 PM

Bisexual men are at least attempting to be normal. They are usually first borns who respect social norms and don't want the stigma of being a homosexual. Bisexual men Take it too far when they become serial killers and start killing gay men as a way to redeem themselves. The motives of bisexual serial killers are quite revolting.

by Anonymousreply 53April 29, 2017 5:50 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 54May 6, 2017 10:49 AM

R53, your comment makes you sound like a deeply fucked-up shithead.

by Anonymousreply 55May 6, 2017 11:23 AM

we can now safely add biphobia to the toxic stew of racism, heterosexism, and transphobia that run rampantly here. No more whining when people don't line up behind your agenda, K??

by Anonymousreply 56May 6, 2017 11:31 AM

R56, maybe there is a reason for the "biphobia" (ps. there is no such thing, homophobia is real, "biphobia" is not). Many posters here have good arguments as to why they wouldn't go near bi guys, and I respect that. If bi men don't like it, tough, maybe it hits a bit too close to home. Maybe deep down they know it's the truth too, which is why they get so defensive. If posters here don't want to be looked at as only a sex object, that is their decision, and it's an admirable one. Bis only have themselves to blame for the bad rep for treating gay men like shit.

by Anonymousreply 57May 6, 2017 11:36 AM

R55, well, serial killers are disproportionately gay. I'm not gay but if I was I'd be bi and out serial killing To Take edge off my self loathing. Truth hurts.

by Anonymousreply 58May 7, 2017 5:39 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 59May 14, 2017 1:06 PM

The headline question of this thread is so stupid. "Bi men" don't manipulate any more than anyone else does.

by Anonymousreply 60May 14, 2017 3:58 PM

Bi men are almost always bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 61May 20, 2017 2:09 PM

I'm in a "relationship" with a guy who thinks he's straight. I don't know if he is gay or bi, but he is definitely not straight. There's not much manipulation towards me, it's more about him manipulating himself. It's weird/sad to see the lies he tells himself in order to appear straight, how he can't accept his feelings, how he thinks by being passive he's straight. It can be a bit of a mindfuck at times.

by Anonymousreply 62May 30, 2017 3:48 PM

Are you a man or a woman, r62?

by Anonymousreply 63May 30, 2017 10:59 PM

r63 I'm a man

by Anonymousreply 64May 31, 2017 12:24 PM

R11 here. I knew you'd want to see my photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 31, 2017 12:34 PM

And R53, its sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 31, 2017 12:35 PM

Just broke up with a bi hustler boyfriend (was he ever?). Sweetest and hottest 42-year old guy, but starting last year I agreed to pay him $1000-$1500/mo for 2-2-3-2-2- week visitations. He would stay Friday and Saturday nights and would always get presents (high-end articles of clothing) and lots of money spend on expensive take-out food and lots of food shopping at Grand Central Market and thru Fresh Direct. I always wanted to pamper him and take good loving care of him. We were together for 21 months. Snooped on his phone once and found matches from on-line straight dating sites and he told me he was going out on dates with chicks, but they weren't working out. Couldn't deal with the bi-sexual bit, although don't think he had fucked a woman for quite a while. Offered him short-term and long-term monetary care to be my lover and he rejected that pitch. Wanted his freedom. Wish I were really rich cause I would have taken care of him for life! I truly adored him. I ended it 7 weeks ago and he subsequently supported my position and then I turned on him so angrily obliterating any possibility of reviving the affair. Miss him terribly and am seeing a psych to try to understand what happened. So sad and should never have ended it. Nothing is perfect and I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 67September 9, 2018 5:03 AM

STFU bi troll. Get a real hobby. Bisexuals are not even a tiny bit interesting.

by Anonymousreply 68September 9, 2018 5:23 AM

R67

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 9, 2018 6:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!