Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bi men

Why do they seem to get off on hurting people?

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2018 5:50 AM

Worse than Aspies?

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2017 2:41 AM

yes they do.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2017 2:46 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2017 12:53 PM

because they are assholes

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2017 12:54 PM

Bi men maybe don't get off on hurting people. It might be collateral damage. Most men I know, gay, straight and bi, are motivated to FUCK. Some men I know are motivated to fuck MANY partners. Gay, straight, bi.

Depending on the social strata, location, country, religion, family dynamic, Bi men who are motivated to FUCK and multiple partners are going to create a lot of collateral damage getting their rocks off.

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2017 1:00 PM

If you've been burned by a bi man, avoid them going forward. Same thing with married partners who are being unfaithful fucking YOU. Or addicts. Or whatever. Live and learn.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2017 1:02 PM

i love bi guys

by Anonymousreply 7April 1, 2017 7:48 PM

Because they are self-loathing gay men who can't give up their het privilege...

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2017 1:46 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 9April 4, 2017 7:20 PM

They can't be trusted. Very emotionally manipulative.

by Anonymousreply 10April 4, 2017 7:21 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2017 11:43 PM

Be a they don't exist

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2017 11:57 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 13May 20, 2017 2:08 PM

Just broke up with a bi hustler boyfriend (was he ever?). Sweetest and hottest 42-year old guy, but starting last year I agreed to pay him $1000-$1500/mo for 2-2-3-2-2- week visitations. He would stay Friday and Saturday nights and would always get presents (high-end articles of clothing) and lots of money spend on expensive take-out food and lots of food shopping at Grand Central Market and thru Fresh Direct. I always wanted to pamper him and take good loving care of him. We were together for 21 months. Snooped on his phone once and found matches from on-line straight dating sites and he told me he was going out on dates with chicks, but they weren't working out. Couldn't deal with the bi-sexual bit, although don't think he had fucked a woman for quite a while. Offered him short-term and long-term monetary care to be my lover and he rejected that pitch. Wanted his freedom. Wish I were really rich cause I would have taken care of him for life! I truly adored him. I ended it 7 weeks ago and he subsequently supported my position and then I turned on him so angrily obliterating any possibility of reviving the affair. Miss him terribly and am seeing a psych to try to understand what happened. So sad and should never have ended it. Nothing is perfect and I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2018 4:31 AM

Because they are charming and they can. Because if they want a baby and their best friend is calling the shots, they listen to their best friend. Have I been hurt before? Do I still want to rim his adorable ass? Yes and yes.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2018 4:40 AM

Secretly they just want to be Lesbians!

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2018 4:41 AM

They are animals...VICIOUS ANIMALS!

Preying on the unsuspecting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2018 5:21 AM

R14, sorry, dude, but you're trying to figure out what happened?

He's a whore looking for a "really rich" guy.

Why would you adore (or let yourself get emotionally attached to) a hooker?

Now you're emotionally attached to a therapist.

Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2018 5:27 AM

"Why do they seem to get off on hurting people?"

Because you are stupid and you deserve pain.

Your mother told me so.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2018 5:42 AM

Okay, that was mean.

But it was true. And the truth shall set you free. Born free. As free as the wind blows. As free as the grass grows. Born free to follow your heart.

But those lions will eat you. You think they're pretty and like large kitties but you're just walking talking fancy feasts to them.

Well, not that fancy a feast. Not with those shoes.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2018 5:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!