Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Digging Deep: More Deep Soap Dirt (Part IV)

The continuing story of gay men, underhanded backstabbers, cheaters, huge cocks, and lots of hot, smoldering looks.

And hell, this is all just BACKSTAGE!

by Anonymousreply 566July 26, 2020 11:08 PM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2017 3:22 AM

Continuing on from the previous thread: I thought that Noelle was fine, but by then they were writing the character of Lily differently, so many times it almost seemed like she was acting out of character. Over the years, particularly her last few years, the rumors were that MB was clashing with TPTB about how they were writing the character. One storyline that she allegedly didn't like was when Luke came out and Lily (not Holden) was the one who had a problem with that. She didn't think that fit with how she had developed and portrayed the character over the years and I would agree with her.

Also, Noelle's Lily had zero chemistry with Holden.

by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2017 3:44 AM

Noelle Beck and Jon Hensley together were ridiculously beautiful. Martha Bryne always looked like her head didn't fit her body, but in response to Martha being a name vs. Kristian Alfonso. Kristian has how many Emmys???

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2017 9:09 AM

Kristian has longevity and is currently on a soap. MB is a forgotten entity. Martha was never as gorgeous as KA and was a plain jane. MB is a Jersey housewife. So it is a case of out of sight, out of mind in the soap world.

Noelle Beck was nice to look at and was OK as Lily. Heather was like a zombie version of MB. Martha was not a sex bomb but she worked well with Hensley and Segante. Especially with Segante. They looked like the most mismatched couple in real life. Martha must have been an acrobat in bed or given the best blow jobs in the business because Segante could have done better.

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2017 10:51 AM

Martha's singing as Lily they sort of dropped that with Noelle, lol.

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2017 11:27 AM

No idea why, but I had a visceral reaction to Martha Byrnes and always felt sorry for Jon Hensley for being stuck with her.

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2017 11:35 AM

Its funny, I never got Beck as Lily, and hated the recast Grayson McCouch and Hunt Block, but Mary Beth Evans was Sierra for me right away. Maybe because the character wasn't a 180 degree turn from what she had been previously.

by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2017 11:39 AM

Hunt Cock, I mean Block, is hot, but I struggled with his Craig, too.

I struggled with the villain he became. It seemed more possible when Barbara snapped. But with Craig it was different.

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2017 12:10 PM

I liked Mary Beth Evans on Days and GH but not as much on The P & G soap. She loved the Sierra role because she came in, did her work was well paid and then would go back to LA. She had a cushy position with regards to Sierra. I wonder if any of the actors complained.

by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2017 12:39 PM

MBE did great as Sierra; she reminded me a bit of Finn Carter and her chemistry was right with Hubbard and Bryne.

by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2017 2:38 PM

When Craig directly caused Sierra's husband's death, I lost all faith in TPTB at ATWT.

by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2017 6:55 PM

R5 I wish they had dropped Lily's singing when Martha was still on the show. She was awful, IMO and I hate when actors who have minimal to no talent as singers, suddenly start singing on their soap and TPTB cater to it. I couldn't stand Jonathan Jackson's caterwauling "Oh Elizabeth" on GH either. Finn Carter was always Sierra to me and I thought MBE looked too much like a corporate executive than a revolutionary hero!

by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2017 9:41 PM

Susan Lucci co-hosted Hallmark's Home and Family this week, welcoming former co-stars and tearing up at this memorial tribute to AMC actors who've passed away:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 3, 2017 10:36 PM

The ONLY Craig and Sierra. The repulsive Hunt Block was the worst recast in the history of soaps. MBE was okay, but no Finn, that's for sure!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2017 10:38 PM

I wonder how poor Jon felt, having to kiss that fowl smelling gingivitis mouth.

by Anonymousreply 15February 3, 2017 10:43 PM

Finn was the whiniest, wimpiest ever supposedly resistance fighter ever. Completely unbelievable! She had such a big build up and then she came on the show. All I could do was laugh. At least MBE seemed more in control and believable that she was running a country (still a stretch, but there's no way anyone in Montega would pay attention to Finn's version of the character).

by Anonymousreply 16February 3, 2017 11:05 PM

Everyone at OLTL hated Strassman. When she left at various times, the crew cheered. She was nasty to them.

by Anonymousreply 17February 4, 2017 5:35 PM

Bryce and Hubbard were amazing together

by Anonymousreply 18February 4, 2017 11:00 PM

I always hated Bryce's chubby face. Otherwise he was good on the show.

by Anonymousreply 19February 5, 2017 12:25 AM

His father had bad dentures and gums.

by Anonymousreply 20February 5, 2017 12:36 AM

Who the fuck is so concerned about dentistry?

Get out of your mothball-laden basement, hon.

by Anonymousreply 21February 5, 2017 3:05 AM

r21 Several years ago, DL had a Martha-Byrne-has-gingivitis troll.

by Anonymousreply 22February 5, 2017 3:52 AM

Some of those SON posts that are regularly attacking Y&R are coming from employees who work at Days.

by Anonymousreply 23February 5, 2017 9:11 AM

R21 = snaggletoothed frau

by Anonymousreply 24February 5, 2017 12:48 PM

R23 SON is a ridiculous board. So much negativity. That asshole Soapsuds NEVER has anything good to say, ever. Queen bitches day in and day out about how he never watches the soaps, but then he complains about every single thing happening on the shows he doesn't watch. I've never seen anyone who bitches about every thing. All day. Everyday. That queen is a fool.

by Anonymousreply 25February 5, 2017 1:42 PM

So many really damaged human beings.

I had to block the soap gingivitis troll, as with the soap star stinking up the bathroom troll. These people are in dire need of help.

by Anonymousreply 26February 5, 2017 1:51 PM

R23 Really? That sounds a bag of complete bullshit. The Days people work for Sony like the Y & R people do!

by Anonymousreply 27February 5, 2017 9:19 PM

ha! ha! ha!

I'll say!

by Anonymousreply 28February 5, 2017 9:28 PM

Hunt Block was sex on a stick when he played Peter Hollister on Knots Landing from 85-87.

He had amazing chemistry with BOTH Donna Mills and Nicollette Sheridan

Abby had to bury Peter too!

At a schoolyard!

by Anonymousreply 29February 5, 2017 9:29 PM

Something about the way Hunt talked always made me think he had a cock knob in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 30February 5, 2017 9:31 PM

It's not r27 and I didn't say they all did it just a few and Sony doesn't own Days Ken still does.

by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2017 9:31 PM

R31 Sony the production company signs the checks even though Ken still owns the soap.

by Anonymousreply 32February 5, 2017 9:37 PM

Yes I know r32 but because he still owns it that's what made it more difficult for Sony and NBC to do things like ousting Dena and Ken several years back took back most of the power that NBC and Sony had over the show.

by Anonymousreply 33February 5, 2017 9:46 PM

[quote] SON is a ridiculous board.

AIn't it, though? ... And so hilarious how the insane posters over at SON get into a battle royale over an 'nth' of ratings point, which could have occurred because a dog in a Nielsen Household accidentally changed the channel with his nose on the remote control.

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2017 9:46 PM

I find other soap boards to be so much worse than SON.

by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2017 9:50 PM

Frau Central is crazy and weird and Daytime Royalty seems to be filled many psychotics off their meds.

by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2017 9:58 PM

SON = Seriously Obese Nellies

by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2017 9:58 PM

R33 Did Greenblatt at NBC and Sony get what they wanted with Ron Carlivati? NBC holds certain sway over Days like any broadcasting network does. With Sony as the production company, they have their say as well. Just ask Corday about his past relationship with Steve Kent.

by Anonymousreply 38February 5, 2017 10:09 PM

[quote]I find other soap boards to be so much worse than SON.

Yes, SON is almost relentlessly negative -- that shouldn't be a surprise given the current state of the daytime soap. But It does seem to have a much smaller number of outright crazy posters compared to other soap sites.

by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2017 10:45 PM

Mary Beth Evans was never believable to me as Sierra because she had zero believability as the daughter of a Latin revolutionary. She would have been a great recast as Liza on AMC, though.

I liked Martha Byrne but Rose should have been on the show for a year, tops.

by Anonymousreply 40February 5, 2017 11:17 PM

R40, I also always thought MBE would have been a good Liza recast. Better than poor miscast Jamie Luner.

by Anonymousreply 41February 5, 2017 11:31 PM

[quote]Yes, SON is almost relentlessly negative -- that shouldn't be a surprise given the current state of the daytime soap. But It does seem to have a much smaller number of outright crazy posters compared to other soap sites.

Let's be honest: what is there to be positive about other than the fact that there are still a few holdouts left when there used to be a dozen or more, even in my lifetime and I'm only 33.

by Anonymousreply 42February 5, 2017 11:38 PM

. = ?

by Anonymousreply 43February 5, 2017 11:40 PM

SON members also seem to be more intelligent and better educated than those of other sites.

by Anonymousreply 44February 5, 2017 11:51 PM

Hunt Block talked like that because he always had nicotine gum in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 45February 6, 2017 12:37 AM

Let's be Soapsuds from SON. Y&R sucks. B&B sucks. days sucks. GH sucks. I'm so fucking miserable. Everything sucks.

by Anonymousreply 46February 6, 2017 5:29 AM

I started watching the old show The Doctors on Retro and they run back to back eps on weekends. The quality is gorgeous and so are Lydia Bruce, Liz Hubbard and Anna Stuart. Carolee Campbell's appeal escapes me. Gerry Gordon and David O'Brien are awesome. And the music - it was by the same guy who did Dark Shadows - all of that undercurrent tension and perfect for each scene. If Days is truly available from the start (as is Y&R) why can't we see them? Do they really pay the actors residuals? Doubt that was EVER in their original contracts and so many of them are dead now. Only Hubbard and Campbell are alive from the cast of the Drs.

by Anonymousreply 47February 6, 2017 12:50 PM

Anna Stuart died?

by Anonymousreply 48February 6, 2017 1:13 PM

And Hubbard has the old timers. She wouldn't know if she is not getting paid.

by Anonymousreply 49February 6, 2017 1:15 PM

R48. Perish the thought!

I had no idea she'd married James Cromwell, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 6, 2017 1:19 PM

Anna Banana is alive and well, darlings!

by Anonymousreply 51February 6, 2017 3:14 PM

Anna Stuart has a new face! She's had the plastic surgery. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 52February 6, 2017 3:21 PM

So what IS the story on Larkin Malloy?

Even in 1983 when I was 17, I **knew** he was a queen. Has he ever come out?

by Anonymousreply 53February 6, 2017 3:21 PM

[quote]I had to block the soap gingivitis troll, as with the soap star stinking up the bathroom troll. These people are in dire need of help.

There are two soap trolls who, if you block them, you get rid of most of the offensive posts, including the "stinking up the bathroom" posts. One is the poster who shrieks about someone named Scholar, and I no longer remember anything identifiable about the other.

by Anonymousreply 54February 6, 2017 3:27 PM

Larkin never married. His best friend was Marcia McCabe, idol to soap queens. Draw your own conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 55February 6, 2017 4:30 PM

I hated how Josh was so demeaning towards Reva, so I liked her with Kyle Sampson.

However, watching them together was like watching a Diva with her Gay Best Friend.

by Anonymousreply 56February 6, 2017 4:37 PM

I remember seeing Alan Spaulding and Kyle Sampson in a scene together and thought, boy, those two totally want to go at it.

by Anonymousreply 57February 6, 2017 9:26 PM

I always thought Alan Spaulding and Justin Marler looked like they wanted to go at is as well.

by Anonymousreply 58February 6, 2017 10:15 PM

We know for damn sure Chris Bernau had the vapors every time he was in a scene with Grant.

by Anonymousreply 59February 6, 2017 10:22 PM

Grant and his long dong had Bernau whacking off in his dressing room. The cumstains on the wall were very telling.

by Anonymousreply 60February 6, 2017 10:24 PM

And my dong!

by Anonymousreply 61February 6, 2017 10:27 PM

Justin Marler always seemed to me to be that guy who finally came out late in life after all the disastrous marriages to women who could never satisfy his needs.

His brother, Ross, was the pussyhound, but Justin always seemed like he was dying to sneak away with Toney Reardon someplace secret...

by Anonymousreply 62February 6, 2017 10:30 PM

Seems like a good time to repeat something my ex told me happened on set of GL. My ex was on the soundstage having a coffee chat and Aleksander sauntered in, stopped at Bernau and my ex and murmured "My scene's not up for a few hours so would you be a darling and tell Locke (the stage manager) I'm taking a nap? Last night at the Mineshaft really did a number on me." He winked and moved on, leaving Bernau and my ex' jaws on the floor. OK, Aleksander was only kidding but still.

by Anonymousreply 63February 7, 2017 1:55 AM

Justin Marler was immensely tall and had that,understated "assume the dick is big too" swagger.

by Anonymousreply 64February 7, 2017 2:10 AM

Is there any bts gossip from the AMC and OLTL online reboots?

by Anonymousreply 65February 7, 2017 4:53 AM

The OLTL crew hated Strassman! They hoped that she would not join the reboot of the show.

by Anonymousreply 66February 7, 2017 6:06 AM

I wonder if Grant is at least bi

Married but no kids

Like a lot of young actors he probably saw older actors with AIDS in the 80s...I heard many said ok this isn't going away; I'm str8 and gettting married, end of story

by Anonymousreply 67February 7, 2017 7:01 AM

Grant was probably fucking with Chris. As in, teasing him.

But oh yeah, I'm sure Grant is bi, or at least was for the casting couch. Listen, he landed a job on Capitol, produced by John Conboy (a queen from the word go) where the character's principal responsibility onscreen was to sit in a hot tub in a Speedo. He had to be dicking someone somewhere. He's a good actor, but I don't think it's shameful to say that his beautiful body and big cock opened some doors for him.

by Anonymousreply 68February 7, 2017 1:59 PM

R56 Kyle and Reva were great together. I'm sorry Larkin was great with Raven on EON and with Erica Kane AKA La Lucci on AMC. He was a really good actor. He might have been gay but he was not a queen. Chris Bernau on the other hand was one. Palmer on AMC was no mere queen he was an Empress.

by Anonymousreply 69February 7, 2017 2:33 PM

Any thoughts on Tonja Walker's return? Why does her character want to take down GH? I thought she was obsessed with Duke and Anna.

by Anonymousreply 70February 7, 2017 6:50 PM

Loving the return of Olivia. I'm not sure I get the motivations in the story, but I don't actually care. I hope they figure out a way to make her a long-term fixture, and not de-fang her; Port Chuck needs a real bitch to balance all the mob bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 71February 7, 2017 6:58 PM

Tonja Walker has gotten fat. They realized it and ended her story quickly. She's gone soon.

by Anonymousreply 72February 7, 2017 7:05 PM

Really, r72? That sucks. I enjoy her craziness despite her plumpness.

by Anonymousreply 73February 7, 2017 7:25 PM

R73 Yeah, I read that she has already finished up her stint at GH. She did put on weight but at least her face looked normal and not skeletal or botoxed to the limit. She is still really pretty.

by Anonymousreply 74February 7, 2017 9:55 PM

I loved Tonja Walker on "Passions" as "Grace Nancier", a Nancy Grace clone.

She was hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 75February 7, 2017 9:58 PM

How do we know Grant Aleksaner and Chad Duell are hung?

by Anonymousreply 76February 7, 2017 11:05 PM

Grant looks to hang right. The frau is .. errr .. frau-ish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 7, 2017 11:18 PM

I never knew that r75. Hilarious because just recently I was thinking she'd be great as Nancy Grace in a true crime movie.

by Anonymousreply 78February 7, 2017 11:27 PM

Did Geary and Taylor screw in her lavishly appointed dressing room, or did they wait until after her appearance was over to begin their romantic journey together?

by Anonymousreply 79February 8, 2017 12:44 AM

Enough Justin. You're insipid and boring.

by Anonymousreply 80February 8, 2017 2:32 AM

Geary and Taylor fucked before he fucked Demi Moore. Wasn't Demi his last visit to the vagine? He was seen with Ron Glass all over the place after " his fling" with Demi.

by Anonymousreply 81February 8, 2017 11:59 AM

Tonja was never going to be long term on GH. She is not being bumped because she's fat either. This was to be a short term appearance from the get go. I do like what she brings to the table. Yes she got fat but she is still fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 82February 8, 2017 12:02 PM

Geary and Moore fucked??? I don't believe it. Taylor I can believe because an aspiring gay actor will fuck a female star if she can advance his career. I think Geary thought he was headed to the big time.

by Anonymousreply 83February 8, 2017 1:30 PM

Tony was a soap star when he "dated" Fat Lizzy. Not saying much but he would try to get out of the soap ghetto and fail. Demi succeeded where Tony failed BTW.

by Anonymousreply 84February 8, 2017 2:24 PM

Yes, Tonja put on weight. No question about that. But why is the GH wardrobe department dressing her in outfits that accentuate the weight gain? They could dress her nicely in things that would be flattering but not make her look so fat. Who did she piss off in the GH wardrobe department?

by Anonymousreply 85February 9, 2017 5:35 AM

Some of FCF "fans" are deranged middle-aged women who go as far as to try to pretend that they're gay men on lgbt websites and in comments sections where they think he is being talked-about.

by Anonymousreply 86February 9, 2017 7:40 AM

So the consensus is Geary banged Taylor. My question still stands, in her lavish dressing room or on a beach somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 87February 9, 2017 5:01 PM

The AMC reunion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 9, 2017 5:46 PM

Who here has had Frank Valentini?

by Anonymousreply 89February 9, 2017 6:31 PM

R84 Yes Tony was a soap star who I am sure thought Liz was his ticket to the big screen. Of course that never happened. As for Demi Moore, at the time she was on GH she was a total unknown. She would not have helped Geary at that time. She married the right person (Bruce Willis).

by Anonymousreply 90February 9, 2017 7:30 PM

Sue Looch needs a nip and tuck here n there.

by Anonymousreply 91February 9, 2017 7:35 PM

SL's neck gives away her true age, as probably do her hands and feet. I don't think they have surgery yet to fix those things. Even so, looking at her face you can tell she had work done. I'm not saying it's bad Joan Rivers kind of work, but you can still tell.

This is why I love Jane Elliot, I admire that she is growing old gracefully. I think SL dresses ridiculously for someone her age. I don't care if she wears a size 000. It's still way too young for such an old woman.

by Anonymousreply 92February 9, 2017 10:14 PM

Watch Nancy Hughes literally clutch her pearls at about 17:15:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 10, 2017 1:59 AM

Kimberlin Brown, who portrayed the psychotic baby thief on The Young and the Restless, is a Tea Party right-wing crackpot!

by Anonymousreply 94February 10, 2017 2:46 AM

R94 Yes she is. She's a crackpot like nutso Serial.

by Anonymousreply 95February 10, 2017 2:50 AM

Geary never fucked Liz Taylor. Sorry, no.

by Anonymousreply 96February 10, 2017 2:52 AM

That tall boy with Julie Wendell at 17:30 or so must have been a Marland five and under. Totally his type.

by Anonymousreply 97February 10, 2017 2:54 AM

I looked at that credit crawl @ r93. I love how Marland had such large casts. Today, you have over 20 people and the fans scream bloated.

by Anonymousreply 98February 10, 2017 3:02 AM

YEs Geary never fucked Liz. She put on a dildo and fucked Empress Geary.

by Anonymousreply 99February 12, 2017 6:49 PM

Love that credit crawl too

"Jewelry by Monet!"

I want that music played at my farewell. "He's fine! He sends his love! Join us again Monday!"

by Anonymousreply 100February 13, 2017 12:25 AM

Didn't Rick Springfield reveal in his autobiography a few years ago that he and Demi fucked in his dressing room?

We all know about Demi getting canned for lewd and obscene sexual behavior at a cast party with the minor that played on the show?

by Anonymousreply 101February 13, 2017 2:54 AM

I've read here multiple times that Laurence Lau is gay. But after reading through his twitter, he's celebrated his 6th anniversary last August with a woman, Carine. (6 years married? Dating? Not sure.) And has pictures with her at holidays, birthdays, etc.

by Anonymousreply 102February 13, 2017 9:12 AM

SSSSSSSssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh R102....don't bring reality into this!

by Anonymousreply 103February 13, 2017 9:13 AM

Laurence Lau is a member of the crazy cream cult along with Kimberlin Brown.

by Anonymousreply 104February 13, 2017 9:53 AM

You mean Cunterlin Brown and her rotten avocados.

by Anonymousreply 105February 13, 2017 11:45 AM

[quote]Listen, he landed a job on Capitol, produced by John Conboy (a queen from the word go) where the character's principal responsibility onscreen was to sit in a hot tub in a Speedo.

What's wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 106February 13, 2017 1:10 PM

R102 Just ask Joanna Going how gay Ms Lau is. She is the hottest thing ever in daytime yet he never tried to fuck her once. Even a quasi-gay guy would fuck her in a hot second.

by Anonymousreply 107February 13, 2017 3:48 PM

Poor Marj Dusay's son died from the aids. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 108February 13, 2017 3:59 PM

r107, THAT'S your proof?

The Trump administration is always looking for people like you to fill posts.

by Anonymousreply 109February 15, 2017 5:11 AM

Anyone hear about any other characters showing up on GH, from OLTL or AMC? I know Nora first airs on March 6th, but everything else is just rumored, like Ron bringing some to DAYS if Frank doesn't get them.

by Anonymousreply 110February 15, 2017 5:56 AM

R102 People can change, and perhaps Mr. Lau is bi and is in a long term relationship with a woman now.

He may have been bi and more on the dude tip back in the 80s, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 111February 15, 2017 1:38 PM

Since when is a hetro marriage even with kids proof that someone isn't gay. Probably at least a third of marriages has at least one gay person in them.

by Anonymousreply 112February 15, 2017 11:49 PM

On GH, is Nell(sp?) related to Michael? What is her relation to Carly?

by Anonymousreply 113February 21, 2017 9:53 PM

R97 R98 His name was Bates Wilson. He could have played Son of Roger Thorpe easily. Didn't the same woman do all P&G casting? Why did he have to disappear?

by Anonymousreply 114February 21, 2017 10:17 PM

R100, I want you to be my new best friend. Since you can't be my old best friend, to whom that also meant something. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 115February 21, 2017 10:21 PM

R109 is a Lau gay denier. Go off to the fundie boards. You probably think that cunt Trump is too liberal.

by Anonymousreply 116February 21, 2017 10:52 PM

[R113] Nelle is supposedly Carly's adoptive dad's daughter and she blames Carly for how her and her dad's lives turned out, so that's her reason for wanting revenge. So she's not related to Michael by blood, but some ppl think she is and that the whole adoptive aunt thing is just to throw the audience off.

by Anonymousreply 117February 25, 2017 12:12 PM

Did Kimberlin Brown do the lez lez with Madonna when she was in Who's That Girl?

by Anonymousreply 118March 10, 2017 12:33 AM

[quote] We all know about Demi getting canned for lewd and obscene sexual behavior at a cast party with the minor that played on the show?

I never heard this one before, but I have the vaguest memories of who that minor must be.

by Anonymousreply 119March 10, 2017 1:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 10, 2017 1:47 AM

So Kirsten Storms is taking another leave from GH. Anyone know what's going on with her? Drugs? She's been looking pretty rough.

by Anonymousreply 121March 12, 2017 10:27 PM

What drugs is KS on? Meth?

by Anonymousreply 122March 12, 2017 11:13 PM

[quote]What drugs is KS on?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 123March 12, 2017 11:14 PM

Frankie Valentini is covering.

by Anonymousreply 124March 13, 2017 5:24 AM

Frankie sucks cock. Just so ya know.

by Anonymousreply 125March 13, 2017 5:59 AM

I pretty much quit going to soap boards once AMC was gone, and I don't want to venture back...so tell me DL, is there anything to that rumor that Alicia Minshew may be bringing Kendall to GH?

by Anonymousreply 126March 13, 2017 3:32 PM

[quote]Yes Tony was a soap star who I am sure thought Liz was his ticket to the big screen.

"Weird Al" Yankovic was Tony's ticket to the big screen, and don't you ever forget it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 13, 2017 3:36 PM

R127 Geary looks like he is in Helena Cassadine's lab, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 128March 13, 2017 8:35 PM

Details on Chad Duell's DICK OF DEATH. How on earth did tiny Kristen Alderson handle it??

by Anonymousreply 129March 14, 2017 12:39 AM

KA gave the best blow jobs in the biz. She even blew Chad in his car during GH cast parties. She was a shameless hussy.

by Anonymousreply 130March 14, 2017 3:02 AM

R129 I guess almost the way Jake Silbermann's gf dealt with Il Pendulso just without the sluttniess of KA allegedly. One of those soap sites are speculating that with Jane Elliot leaving if Kin or Leslie might eventually do the same.

by Anonymousreply 131March 14, 2017 4:57 AM

R115 I'll totally be your new BF!

(And sorry about your old one.....memories are wonderful/horrible, sometimes)

by Anonymousreply 132March 17, 2017 10:36 PM

Did Van blow Jake?

by Anonymousreply 133March 17, 2017 11:18 PM

He would have had to unhinge his jaw to accommodate EL PENDULOSO

by Anonymousreply 134March 18, 2017 2:07 AM

On GH, some people say Billy Miller and Rebecca Herbst did not get along. Was it due to neither liking the Jake Doe story or was it more personal?

by Anonymousreply 135March 18, 2017 2:19 AM

He wanted to r133

by Anonymousreply 136March 18, 2017 6:19 PM

Yes, R132. Let's be friends.

by Anonymousreply 137March 18, 2017 6:25 PM

R135, the story I heard is that she was not impressed with his lack of work ethic. Since her firing during the Frons era, Herbst comes to work, does what she's there to do and goes home. She considers it a job, not a party.

by Anonymousreply 138March 18, 2017 6:32 PM

Any Roger Howarth gossip?

by Anonymousreply 139March 19, 2017 11:06 PM

Yeah, anyone know if Howarth is back all the way with this wife or is he still screwing that Marie Wilson who was on ATWT with him and now also lives in CA?

Not gossip but it truly amazes me that Howarth's acting seems to always improve when he has long hair. I think it's some kind of Samson thing he's got going or maybe he just feels as silly as he looks when he has short hair, especially dyed blond short hair.

by Anonymousreply 140March 19, 2017 11:14 PM

Howarth has a huge cock, I am told.

by Anonymousreply 141March 20, 2017 8:37 AM

Maurice Benard is average in length but extremely girthy. Ingo Rademacher has gotten laser hair removal so that he is completely bare down there, I guess it has to do with surfing he says. Kim McCullough has a HUGE bush and doesn't shave her pits unless the producers ask her to before a scene where she has to wear a sleeveless dress. She gets pissed about it though.

by Anonymousreply 142March 21, 2017 12:47 AM

Whatever happened to Ronn Moss from B&B?

by Anonymousreply 143March 23, 2017 10:44 AM

Howarth prefers longer hair as it draws less attention to those really strange ears he has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 23, 2017 9:53 PM

R143 he's now doing Mary Beth Evans from Days websoap

by Anonymousreply 145March 24, 2017 10:31 PM

R143 Last year, Moss put two homes up for sale in the Santa Rosa Valley area of Camarillo, CA. Both overpriced for the area, since they've gone down or not risen in value from what he purchased them for (prior to the 2008 real estate bubble burst). One is still on the market (after 244 days and counting) and the other was subsequently delisted.

by Anonymousreply 146March 24, 2017 10:56 PM

Why do folks think Michael E. Knight is gay?

by Anonymousreply 147March 24, 2017 11:17 PM

r147

we have eyes and ears

by Anonymousreply 148March 25, 2017 12:24 AM

Um, maybe because Mikey stuck his dick in me?

by Anonymousreply 149March 25, 2017 10:39 AM

Eden Riegel (All My Children)

Victoria Wyndham (Another World)

Laura Wright (General Hospital)

Tonya Boyd (Days Of Our Lives)

by Anonymousreply 150March 25, 2017 10:58 AM

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 151March 25, 2017 1:59 PM

Does Vicky Wyndham have a smelly twat?

by Anonymousreply 152March 25, 2017 2:30 PM

I felt sorry for Dan Region for having to say the word "panties" on national TV without breaking out into gales of laughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 25, 2017 2:33 PM

Tina Sloan (Guiding Light)

Leslie Charleson (General Hospital)

Krista Tesreau (Guiding Light)

by Anonymousreply 154March 25, 2017 6:15 PM

Judith Chapman (Ryan's Hope)

Judith Chapman (General Hospital)

Judith Chapman (Y&R)

by Anonymousreply 155March 25, 2017 9:02 PM

Howarth looks absolutely ridiculous (and gross) with long hair these days, and his performances are terrible.

DL has long had a Howarth apologist - one of the old school fangirl types who quietly suggests he only works well with one of his old love interests from his previous show and with hair out of the 1990s. You can always spot them because they are loath to critique him at all so long as he fits their antiquated grunge rock ideal.

by Anonymousreply 156March 26, 2017 9:02 AM

Howarth has a big one. I know.

by Anonymousreply 157March 26, 2017 11:54 AM

Judith Chapman (As The World Turns)

by Anonymousreply 158March 26, 2017 12:57 PM

Thanks, r146.

by Anonymousreply 159March 26, 2017 1:43 PM

Was their anyone who didn't know that Connie Ford was a bulldyke? She came across as such a lesbian. No wonder poor Charlie Hobson died. She was into snatch eating.

by Anonymousreply 160March 27, 2017 7:47 PM

So Muhney is BEGGING his fans to get him back on Y&R because he desperately needs a job and no one will hire him. Idiot. CBS is not taking his fans seriously because these same fans told CBS 3 years ago that Muhney was too good for Y&R and that he'd be going on to bigger & better things. Karma Baby! The tit toucher got what he deserved. lol

by Anonymousreply 161March 30, 2017 2:57 PM

Muhney? Did they even let him in The Veronica Mars film? That whole tit grabbing story reeked of bullshit. Then again Muhney is a big time cunt. He stepped on the wrong toes namely, Miss Braeden's.

by Anonymousreply 162March 30, 2017 5:13 PM

But all of Muhney's old frau fans told him that he doesn't need Y&R. That he was destined for bigger and better things, including winning an oscar. Now, they want him back on Y&R because literally no one will hire him. What happened to his big movie career????

by Anonymousreply 163March 30, 2017 5:45 PM

[150] Lol what's this list about? And why was Judith Chapman mentioned so many times lol

by Anonymousreply 164April 4, 2017 2:02 PM

[R150] I'm laughing at the list not knowing what its about, just based on the names alone.

by Anonymousreply 165April 4, 2017 2:04 PM

There seems to be some valid speculation that Roger Howarth and GH are having trouble coming to terms on his contract. Don't know if he wants out or the show wants to axe the character.

by Anonymousreply 166May 3, 2017 10:12 PM

What happened to Sharon Pinkham?

by Anonymousreply 167May 5, 2017 11:26 AM

Nump

by Anonymousreply 168July 8, 2017 9:14 PM

I was just looking at magazine called Remind that had an issue dedicated to soaps (Luke & Laura is on the cover). There was an article in it by Michael Logan about how much soap stars make. He wrote that only a select few now make more than $300,000 - $500,000/year, and newbies pocket only about $75,000/year. A casting director was quoted as saying that a contract guaranteeing an actor one episode/week at $2,000-$3,000 is now considered a "terrific" deal in the soap industry.

by Anonymousreply 169July 8, 2017 9:33 PM

One of the actors on Days has been buying likes and followers for their social media accounts including Russian porn stars.

by Anonymousreply 170July 14, 2017 4:58 AM

That is not surprising about what actors make now. A friend of mine is the associate meteorologist at the no. 1 ranked tv station in town and he makes only $45,000 a year. I make more than him and he's on tv all the time or doing radio spots/personal appearances. I asked him about it and hew as thrilled to be making that though he said the male/female anchor team make six figures.

by Anonymousreply 171July 14, 2017 9:25 AM

[quote] Frankie sucks cock.

That's my favorite 80s band.

by Anonymousreply 172July 14, 2017 9:31 AM

R168 I hope RC doesn't bring that shitty actor to Days.......

by Anonymousreply 173July 17, 2017 9:00 PM

FCF was brought back to Days due to shit storm over the show killing Will because Days thought it would help ease the backlash by having Sonny back and the backlash is also why CS was kept on to be the,show's choosen token. One of FCF'S demands for coming back was that Sonny be made to look and act less gay and be presented as being more masculine.

by Anonymousreply 174July 20, 2017 6:31 AM

R174 and....fatter?

by Anonymousreply 175August 31, 2017 3:23 AM

Is Chrissy making sure to lay out the welcome mat for the newbies over Y&R

by Anonymousreply 176September 18, 2017 3:35 AM

I want Ryan Murphy to do Feud: Jane Wyman and Lana Turner on the set of Falcon Crest, 1982-83. I've heard some great stories, like Lana insisting Lana insisting that everyone onset wear a security badge and Jane not having her badge and being hassled and screaming "I DON'T NEED A BADGE, THIS IS MY SHOW!" I don't blame her.

Who will play Michael Filerman? Who will play And Susan Sullivan as Maggie?

by Anonymousreply 177September 18, 2017 4:29 AM

One actor on of the soaps has no problem with sometimes flirting and being a cocktease to the gays although they insist they are straight and is currently in a relationship with woman.

There's an actor currently on one of the soaps(Y&R,GH or Days) who is in the closet and doesn't want anyone to know that they're gay. They believe if they came out it would ruin their reputation and would ruin their acting career and no one would believe that they can play straight anymore.

by Anonymousreply 178September 27, 2017 12:26 PM

r178, what is the source of those blind items?

by Anonymousreply 179September 27, 2017 12:47 PM

R178 That applies to a lot of actors on soaps. Not too many clues on that one.

by Anonymousreply 180September 27, 2017 1:29 PM

R180 the gay cocktease is said to an younger male actor(under 50) either on GH or Days.

by Anonymousreply 181September 27, 2017 1:48 PM

Eric Martsolf. I can easily see him riding dick. Possibly mine.

by Anonymousreply 182September 27, 2017 5:50 PM

An actor claims that their increased muscle mass is due only to diet and exercise although there's speculations that they actually in fact had some "special help" but doesn't want to admit it.

by Anonymousreply 183September 27, 2017 8:08 PM

Gay cocktease is Chad Duell?

by Anonymousreply 184September 28, 2017 10:38 PM

The cocktease is probably Billy Flynn on Days. He especially appears to do it with that gay guy on AfterBuzz who's in total lust with him. He's even been referred to as "the other" or "second" Mrs. Billy Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 185September 29, 2017 12:40 AM

Both Chad Duell and Billy Flynn seem like likely candidates but Billy way more so than Chad who seems to really be into his new girlfriend that actress who plays the new Sally on B&B even more so than his previous girlfriend who played old Kiki on GH. It's almost embarrassing r185 how bad Billy's second wife acts at sometimes and desperately hoping today's the day Billy Flynn will finally fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 186September 29, 2017 5:16 AM

Billy Flynn is bi honey. He's been outed on The DL. His wife is hot but he might be allowed to troll for cock on the side.

by Anonymousreply 187September 29, 2017 6:25 PM

Well that's good to know R187

by Anonymousreply 188September 30, 2017 8:12 PM

FOWBF says he would do just about anything (short of hurting people) to land a role.

Is he sending "pictures of his unit" out yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189September 30, 2017 8:20 PM

An actress is a closet lesbian who lusted after one of her female cast members despite said cast member not being a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 190October 3, 2017 12:55 AM

^^^ That's like saying the sun came up this morning again.

by Anonymousreply 191October 3, 2017 3:52 AM

Former Days head writer Dena Higley has special self loathing "gay" whose "job" is to vigorously defend her and to attack any of those angry over her killing Will.

by Anonymousreply 192October 7, 2017 1:12 AM

One of the current male actors on Days is not above partaking in the casting couch and has already done so(although not James Reynolds,Stephen Nichols,Drake Hogestyn,Casey Moss,John Aniston,Lucas Adams,Greg Vaughan or Eric Martsolf)

by Anonymousreply 193October 11, 2017 2:49 AM

Whatever happened to Roscoe Born? I thought he was terrific on Santa Barbara when he played Robert Barr. He and Marcy Walker had much more chemistry than she did with A Martinez. But he just seemed to disappear out of soaps.

by Anonymousreply 194October 11, 2017 3:03 AM

R194 Roscoe was on Days of Our Lived playing a scumbag named Trent during 2008-2009 or so

He was killed off

by Anonymousreply 195October 11, 2017 3:06 AM

Don't bother answering R194's play dumb question. It's that fat ass who left SON in a huff.

by Anonymousreply 196October 11, 2017 3:09 AM

Time is a bitch

Grant still looks good though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 11, 2017 3:31 AM

Who are the two hot bald daddies to the right of Newman?

by Anonymousreply 198October 11, 2017 3:41 AM

Ron Raines without his trademark toup is directly to his right

by Anonymousreply 199October 11, 2017 3:42 AM

R192 don't you mean an actor? Cause I'm thinking exec producer Greg Meng (not sure about self-loathing but openly gay) would be in a position to defend her offensive hack-writing.

by Anonymousreply 200October 11, 2017 7:02 AM

The other bald guy to the right of Ron looks like GL director, Bruce Barry.

by Anonymousreply 201October 11, 2017 7:02 AM

GA still looks like a hot muscular daddy. Isn't he pushing 60?

by Anonymousreply 202October 11, 2017 10:25 PM

Erika Slezak has implied Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed her, sources say. Same m.o. as with others: bathrobe open to expose an erect penis, requesting a massage.

by Anonymousreply 203October 13, 2017 2:00 AM

And how did she respond? Something like “Well, that won’t do, that won’t do at tall”?

by Anonymousreply 204October 13, 2017 3:22 AM

R203 and R204: love you both.

Christ, I make up Slee jokes and Kathy Glass jokes on the train to work.

by Anonymousreply 205October 13, 2017 3:59 AM

I'll have you know I turned Harvey Weinstein down three times... of his five advances.

by Anonymousreply 206October 13, 2017 9:57 AM

I guess this is the new OLTL thread?

by Anonymousreply 207October 13, 2017 11:36 AM

We need more dish on HBS' cunt behavior.

by Anonymousreply 208October 13, 2017 12:46 PM

I'm still dying to know the real deal about Kirsten storms' frequent hiatuses.

by Anonymousreply 209October 13, 2017 11:47 PM

R207 I think THIS is the new OLTL thread (shared with AMC)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210October 14, 2017 2:20 AM

[quote] We need more dish on HBS' cunt behavior.

Posted here many times. Cunt to costars at ATWT, cunt to costars at OLTL though after Gottlieb left it was kept in check a little better.

by Anonymousreply 211October 14, 2017 2:22 AM

R210, that thread is too precious for words. This one is better-much more down and dirty.

by Anonymousreply 212October 14, 2017 2:24 AM

it is more fun, just that it's about all soaps, not solely an OLTL thread.

by Anonymousreply 213October 14, 2017 2:27 AM

I heard that HBS and CZP HATED each other while on ATWT....which worked out well, because their characters did too.

HBS had such great chemistry with her two leading men, Gregg Marx and Ben Hendrickson, which is odd since they were both gay.

by Anonymousreply 214October 14, 2017 3:08 AM

r211, don't you mean JFP not Gottlieb?

by Anonymousreply 215October 14, 2017 3:22 AM

R214 HBS harrassed Zenk because she and Mark Pinter got together after meeting on set. Won't go into details but it went beyond simple dislike or disdain (Pinter and Zenk were married when they met) and became physical. Notice when HBS came back from maternity leave her scenes with Zenk were nearly nonexistant.

by Anonymousreply 216October 14, 2017 4:37 AM

[quote] HBS had such great chemistry with her two leading men, Gregg Marx and Ben Hendrickson, which is odd since they were both gay.

Ahem......

by Anonymousreply 217October 14, 2017 4:37 AM

I loved the tight foursome of HBS/Hickland/Ty T/Larry Lau

by Anonymousreply 218October 14, 2017 12:57 PM

That period for Nora was so embarrassing. The actors had chemistry, but the merry-go-round with Colin/Troy continued the massacre of a once intelligent character. Much like NLG on GH, HBS wanted the hot pairing.

by Anonymousreply 219October 14, 2017 12:59 PM

Dummies, we definitely need a single OLTL thread- It is here-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220October 14, 2017 1:08 PM

Zenk spread her legs for Napier and then Pinter - all while married to soneone else. She a HO.

by Anonymousreply 221October 14, 2017 1:15 PM

You are talking about MISS Barbara Ryan, I'll have you know!

by Anonymousreply 222October 14, 2017 9:38 PM

An actor currently on one of the soaps is a bit of a closeted homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 223October 15, 2017 5:52 AM

It's Hans Gudegast. He can barely hide his contempt for Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 224October 15, 2017 1:09 PM

Missy Reeves loves the gays! And she’s very religious. She would never ever have an affair outside of her marriage vows. Never. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 225October 15, 2017 1:40 PM

Maybe r224 because it's supposedly someone on one of the Sony soaps.

by Anonymousreply 226October 15, 2017 4:38 PM

You could tell that Missy didn't want to be apart of the double wedding and only wanted to be apart of FOWBF and Blue Steel's wedding and not the other one and it had nothing to do with those two being boring or lacking chemistry. Heck she did a slightly better job job at trying to fake it during the Wilson wedding a few years ago than she did now.

by Anonymousreply 227October 15, 2017 4:49 PM

[quote] Missy Reeves loves the gays!

She certainly does!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228October 15, 2017 7:34 PM

And so does her husband!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 15, 2017 7:34 PM

The Missy Reeves hatred is one of the first things that drew me to Datalounge.

Ron C. is going to find a way to fuck with her using Peter Blake. Time to be humbled, Jennifer Rose!

by Anonymousreply 230October 15, 2017 8:06 PM

Shame she had to work rather than attend Abby's bachelorette party, featuring a quick appearance from Paul's ex as the stripper.

But she was glowing when Father Louie returned in time to marry her daughter "properly".

by Anonymousreply 231October 15, 2017 8:25 PM

R230 He's already fucking with her by penning a character to be played by Greg Rikaart, who had the big Chick-fil-A feud with her.

by Anonymousreply 232October 15, 2017 9:12 PM

R224 Hans loves Chrissy. He even hung out with Chrissy and his boyfriend when they were all at one of those Monte Carlo Television Festivals several years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233October 15, 2017 9:18 PM

Yes rumor has it that Rikaart is the new Peter Blake.

by Anonymousreply 234October 15, 2017 9:18 PM

r234

I wondered that as well but there is a huge age difference between Greg and Eileen... Kristen and Peter are pretty close in age... maybe a year or 2 apart

by Anonymousreply 235October 15, 2017 9:22 PM

LMAO. right. from beefcake hunk Jason brooks to THAT?

by Anonymousreply 236October 15, 2017 9:27 PM

hey maybe Peter came out in prison! lol

by Anonymousreply 237October 15, 2017 9:34 PM

Imagine that religious cunt who hates gays is fucking her co-star while married to someone else. Cunt cunt cunt

by Anonymousreply 238October 15, 2017 9:43 PM

[quote] She would never ever have an affair outside of her marriage vows. Never. Ever.

My dong says otherwise.....

by Anonymousreply 239October 15, 2017 11:48 PM

R238 But was she religious when that occurred? And was it was her husband who 'commanded' her to go that direction?

by Anonymousreply 240October 15, 2017 11:56 PM

I think the whole Jeebus business is what saved their marriage. If you ask them that is.....

by Anonymousreply 241October 16, 2017 2:24 AM

Didn't Scott embarrass Missy in front of their entire congregation by making her admit she had cheated with another man, not a member of their church. Apparently Scott had their daughter with him when he did this. Missy then was not allowed by Scott to return to Days while Brooks was still in the cast. We remember the Corday lawsuit then. Somehow all was forgiven (because of Stephanie Cameron's charisma challenged turn as Jen) and Missy was back on Days in 2000. I think Missy says things she doesn't believe. She was kind of always between guys before she married Scott. She was with Jon Hensley and engaged to him before Scott. Hell their kids would have been beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 242October 16, 2017 10:02 AM

How big is Hans' german sausage?

by Anonymousreply 243October 16, 2017 11:42 AM

I hear that Van Hansis likes the peen. Not pussy.

by Anonymousreply 244October 16, 2017 1:28 PM

There was a tit toucher on Y&R. He got fired for touching a young actresses titties. It has taken him YEARS to get another job because he is such a perv. Stop touching tits! Weinstein isn’t the only one in Hollywood touching the titties.

by Anonymousreply 245October 16, 2017 2:18 PM

MM = verdammt arrogant stechen

by Anonymousreply 246October 16, 2017 3:01 PM

I know that I am going to get fried for this, but I think Missy... while she deserved getting heat for her Chick Fil A response... that response in itself doesn’t make her anti gay. I think it may be overblown that she hates gays, but this thing has taken on a life of it’s own. Quite frankly I think Missy made some choices to keep her family together. Remember Scott was threatening to take her kids from her. She could be a raging homophobe, but I’m not completely convinced, unless she really, really changed.

by Anonymousreply 247October 16, 2017 3:21 PM

A so called “Christian” cheating on her husband while hating gays. Oh yeah Missy is the moral standard.

by Anonymousreply 248October 16, 2017 3:56 PM

It's amazing how some bull dykes look old and fat stomping around a third-rate set like a Clydesdale while others remain youthful, vivacious, and svelte.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249October 16, 2017 3:59 PM

[quote] I hear that Van Hansis likes the peen. Not pussy.

FWIW, he played a ‘70s homosexual on the HBO series “The Deuce” a couple of weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 250October 16, 2017 4:26 PM

Roger Newcomb just had an orgasm. Any time that Van Hansis even thinks about farting, Roger gets hard.

by Anonymousreply 251October 16, 2017 5:16 PM

[quote] I hear that Van Hansis likes the peen. Not pussy.

Is this Let's Share Gossip from 2007 Day? That news is older than Kim Zimmer's gunt.

by Anonymousreply 252October 16, 2017 6:03 PM

R247 ITA about it being "overblown." .. And Missy and Scott both wore the ribbon !!

Plus, back in 1995, when Y&R's much-beloved Costume Designer, Greg York, died of AIDS, Christian LeBlanc (who wasn't even on the show at the time) came back to organize the cast and crew Memorial Service for him. One of the six actors who eulogized Greg at the service was Scott Reeves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253October 16, 2017 10:55 PM

Did Chrissy give Greg the aids?

by Anonymousreply 254October 16, 2017 11:27 PM

Two different male actors under 45 were propositioned by someone on the show into having sex with them but both actors turned this person down. Although another male actor didn't object to sexual advances because they felt it would help in keeping them on the show and because they desperately need to be on the show because without it they won't have much of an acting career and they're also kinda of dumb.

by Anonymousreply 255October 16, 2017 11:28 PM

Who is Miss Giddens propositioning now?

by Anonymousreply 256October 17, 2017 12:03 AM

R255 Recent? Or is this more John Conboy era?

by Anonymousreply 257October 17, 2017 3:09 AM

Conboy from what I've heard struck out with Brian Kerwin. Kerwin was quite vocal at his disgust with the way Y&R was run. Back then- 1976- I think Kerwin was a big pot head who couldn't take the plastic nature of the show. No one liked him in any case. Wonder what his relationship with Brenda Dick was like?

by Anonymousreply 258October 17, 2017 11:04 AM

Harvey Weinstein tried to fuck Lauren Holly.

Ole Harvey really knows how to turn women on.

[quote]"He dropped his robe, went into the bathroom in front of me and began to use the toilet. All the time talking. At this point my head was exploding.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 17, 2017 2:00 PM

Apparently there are many, many, many Tom Eplin stories.

He apparently didn't care much for clothes, or underwear. Many actresses and lots of crew people at AW have seen the Eplin dong. And it's quite sizeable.

How he ever snagged former Mormon and current fundie Ellen "Peapack" Wheeler is a story unto itself.

by Anonymousreply 260October 17, 2017 5:16 PM

They say that Tom dabbled in the homosex. Now the term is fluid.

by Anonymousreply 261October 17, 2017 6:23 PM

More recent r257

by Anonymousreply 262October 17, 2017 7:39 PM

I should think Tom dabbled for dollars, if you catch my drift.

by Anonymousreply 263October 17, 2017 10:02 PM

Tom has a big pecker.

by Anonymousreply 264October 21, 2017 11:37 AM

I wish there were photos

by Anonymousreply 265October 23, 2017 12:02 AM

I miss soaps. I used to watch all of the ABC ones but haven't watched General Hospital in years. It would not matter if I just started to watch one I never watched since I probably wouldn't know who anyone was except SONNY and belch.

So which soap right now is the best. Which has the most interesting storylines going on that aren't like aliens and fantasy land shit. I want straight up adultery, embezzlement and back stabbing family members kind of stories. What is left? I know General Hospital, The Young and The Restless and is it NBCs Days of our Lives or is As the World Turns still on.

Recommend the BEST.

by Anonymousreply 266October 23, 2017 12:23 AM

As The World Turns was the best, but it's gone now. I loved the actress who played Carly on ATWT, so I may check out her out on GH, where she is now. The Bell soaps (Y&R, B&B) were classy in their heyday, but haven't heard much good about them recently. I wouldn't watch Days if my life depended on it...horrible acting.

by Anonymousreply 267October 23, 2017 12:40 AM

So I googled to do some research on what to start watching and I came across this.

JAIL, one year in Jail, oh my.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268October 23, 2017 12:46 AM

When I'm in the mood for soaps, I just rewatch the classic stuff on You Tube.

I'm hoping I can find the old Mark Evans/Mona Enright story from GL. I remember watching some of it as a kid, and I liked the mystery and darkness it involved, but I was always a little lost because I tuned in 2/3rds the way through the story.

by Anonymousreply 269October 23, 2017 12:55 AM

R268 She should've been sentenced for longer. But I doubt she ever serves the full year with jails being so crowded....and being female and, pretty (although that's fading fast) blond. The poor guy she hit was left in horrible shape and will mostly likely die a premature death due to all of his injuries.

by Anonymousreply 270October 23, 2017 1:11 AM

r270 but this was her first offense. She should be sued to high heaven and pay this family millions though.

by Anonymousreply 271October 23, 2017 1:39 AM

[quote] liked the mystery and darkness it involved, but I was always a little lost because I tuned in 2/3rds the way through the story.

Most of us who saw the entire Mark Evans-Mona Enright storyline were equally confused.

You can blame that on multiple headwriters -- I think GL went through about 5 HWs in 1982-83. Doug Marland kicked off the mystery, but departed in late summer 1982. Pat Falken Smith replaced him. L Virginia Browne replaced her. Carolyn Culliton was in there somewhere too. Probably another couple of people were HW for a few weeks in there.

Finally Pam Long became HW in late April/early May 1983 and decided how to wrap up the storyline.

So, the storyline we saw probably has no resemblance to the idea that Marland originally envisioned.

by Anonymousreply 272October 23, 2017 2:09 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273October 23, 2017 4:16 AM

Geraldine Court - snatch eater - cunt eater extraordinaire- got fired by Allen Potter.

by Anonymousreply 274October 23, 2017 4:53 AM

R269 The ending of that story is on YouTube, it's under Quint and Nola. I think scenes leading up to Quint proposing.

by Anonymousreply 275October 24, 2017 6:01 PM

Krist-off himself

by Anonymousreply 276October 24, 2017 6:14 PM

Geraldine Court was a lezz? Are you sure about that?

by Anonymousreply 277October 24, 2017 6:31 PM

Geri, Maureen Garrett, Sue Flannery, Amanda Bearse, Connie Ford, Irene Dailey. What other daypart actresses liked to munch?

by Anonymousreply 278October 24, 2017 8:14 PM

Does anyone remember a weekly newsletter called Soap Opera Now? It was a terrific newsletter that would come in the mail usually on Saturday. In the pre-internet days it was usually the earliest way to get breaking news. As a GL fan, I will never forget opening it one morning and seeing the devastating news that Beverlee McKinsey was not coming back from her vacation.

by Anonymousreply 279October 24, 2017 8:17 PM

[quote] Geri, Maureen Garrett, Sue Flannery, Amanda Bearse, Connie Ford, Irene Dailey. What other daypart actresses liked to munch?

Excuse me! Excuse me!

by Anonymousreply 280October 24, 2017 9:12 PM

R273 His ex-wife bisexual boxer ,Mia St John , denies that it went down like that. That being said I hope he gets better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281October 24, 2017 9:28 PM

So many lezzies were in daytime. Lezzie Charleson among them.

by Anonymousreply 282October 24, 2017 9:31 PM

Don't forget us!

Love Susan Brown and Peggy McKay

by Anonymousreply 283October 24, 2017 9:37 PM

Weren’t Peggy and Sue Brown lovers? They ate each others snatch out. Lucky!!

by Anonymousreply 284October 24, 2017 9:46 PM

Who's the joker at SFT who gave Val Dufour a kaftan for his birthday?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 25, 2017 3:24 AM

R285 Tony had a serious case of George Maharis gay face in those pictures

by Anonymousreply 286October 25, 2017 4:00 AM

Maureen Garrett is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 287October 25, 2017 4:01 AM

R286 In this page of the interview, Val and Tony discuss "dating for publicity."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288October 25, 2017 4:23 AM

And they're off to New Orleans for Mardi Gras!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289October 25, 2017 4:27 AM

Were Val and Tony gay? I thought Val dated Susan Sullivan for a time, and weren't Tony and Lara Parker an item at one point?

by Anonymousreply 290October 25, 2017 4:28 AM

[quote]Maureen Garrett is not gay.

Mmm-hmm.

by Anonymousreply 291October 25, 2017 6:06 AM

[quote]Maureen Garrett is not gay.

r287, Oppps. You better tell Maureen. She didn't get the memo. She's going around telling people she is, like in this 2012 interview with Out Magazine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292October 25, 2017 9:22 AM

Val and Tony played hide the sausage. Who was the top?

by Anonymousreply 293October 25, 2017 10:36 AM

Say hi to Tom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294October 25, 2017 11:33 AM

That's not really Tom Eplin. Can't be.

by Anonymousreply 295October 25, 2017 11:54 AM

uh huh honey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296October 25, 2017 11:57 AM

I really don't think it's him. The nose and eyes are very different.

It is a man who shares his same name, but his Twitter profile says he's a tech nerd. These weird sites that just pull from online stuff is confusing him with the actor.

It is not THE Tom Eplin.

by Anonymousreply 297October 25, 2017 12:02 PM

That's "a" Tom Eplin. It's not "the" Tom Eplin.

by Anonymousreply 298October 25, 2017 12:02 PM

Here's Eplin in 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299October 25, 2017 12:03 PM

it's been authentithicated mama

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300October 25, 2017 12:04 PM

Uh, no, R300, R299 has shut you down.

Buh bye now.

by Anonymousreply 301October 25, 2017 12:08 PM

R274, Gail Kobe fired Geraldine Court from GL, not Allen Potter.

by Anonymousreply 302October 25, 2017 3:09 PM

Is this another eldergay thread?

by Anonymousreply 303October 25, 2017 3:37 PM

Allen Potter adored Geri Court. He hired her at the Doctors and GL. He would never have fired her. Seems that Kobe/Long wanted to everyone and everything associated with Jennifer/Amanda/Morgan, etc, gone.

by Anonymousreply 304October 25, 2017 3:56 PM

R302 You need to have your snatch eating privileges revoked. Allen Potter was still credited as EP when Geri’s last episode aired. Gail and Pam were not even in the building yet. Allen may have worked with Geri at TD and GL, but Geri’s constant bitching to Allen about how weak Jennifer had become sealed her fate.

by Anonymousreply 305October 25, 2017 4:52 PM

Didn't Don Stewart have a hand in getting her fired? Jennifer was supposed to be Mike Bauer's new love interest, but apparently he wanted someone younger. He also apparently complained when they were moving him to Tina Sloan for a Mike/Lillian romance, as well as a Mike/Alex romance with Bev. Of course, he was toast a couple of years after Geri was let go, as Gail and Pam had no idea what to do with the character.

by Anonymousreply 306October 25, 2017 4:57 PM

WHET Tom Nielson, Floyd from GL?

by Anonymousreply 307October 25, 2017 6:13 PM

Warren Burton, a vet of many soaps playing bad guys (AMC, AW, GL, SB, and B&B) died a few weeks ago. He was gay, right? Never married and he had "gay face".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308October 25, 2017 6:20 PM

Warren was great on AMC and misused on AW. He lasted a hell of a long time on GL for not having ties to any of the show's core families.

by Anonymousreply 309October 25, 2017 7:52 PM

Thank for posting R308. I didn't realize he had passed. He was good on GL.

by Anonymousreply 310October 25, 2017 8:05 PM

R294 and R296 is not actor Tom Eplin. That "Tom Eplin" is on FB and has photos of himself when he was younger, and he looks nothing like the actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311October 25, 2017 8:13 PM

Warren was indeed a cocksucker. Did he ever sample Grant’s long dong?

by Anonymousreply 312October 25, 2017 8:19 PM

Kin Shriner hit on me when I was a Jr. in High School. I told him how old I was and he literally ran away.

by Anonymousreply 313October 25, 2017 9:44 PM

R308 Lived in an apartment in the heart of WeHo. Last head shot. Dapper elder gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 25, 2017 9:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315October 25, 2017 10:19 PM

RIP Warren Burton, you great cocksucker!

by Anonymousreply 316October 25, 2017 10:19 PM

Warren Burton was also on the short lived, syndicated night time soap Valley of the Dolls. And also played a drag queen in the movie World's Greatest Lover.

by Anonymousreply 317October 25, 2017 10:42 PM

According to this woman post on facebook, Warren had pancreatic cancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318October 25, 2017 11:22 PM

Tamara Braun announced via Instagram that she is coming back.

by Anonymousreply 319October 26, 2017 12:49 AM

Has Francesca James issued a statement? I mean about Warren Burton, not Tamara Braun.

by Anonymousreply 320October 26, 2017 1:35 AM

People keep mentioning Geraldine Court, and all I can picture is Lois Kibbee. I guess because she played "Geraldine" on EON.

by Anonymousreply 321October 26, 2017 9:30 AM

R321 Geraldine, Lois. Same difference. Both were lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 322October 26, 2017 11:08 AM

Geri Court was another old les-bean on GL.

by Anonymousreply 323October 26, 2017 4:07 PM

My fabulousness cannot be contained.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324October 26, 2017 4:07 PM

Geri Court wasn’t the only les-bean on GL

by Anonymousreply 325October 26, 2017 4:25 PM

Marsha Clark and John Wesley Shipp were hot and heavy, so I hope you're not intimating that she was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 326October 26, 2017 4:55 PM

R326 Never! Marsha and John are both straight as they come. They used to fuck like jack rabbits! JWS loves eating snatch for sure.

by Anonymousreply 327October 26, 2017 5:42 PM

What’s Van Hansis doing now? Is he holding up? Is he available for Days?

by Anonymousreply 328October 26, 2017 5:46 PM

R328 Van is kissing porn star Colby Keller in the new Season 3 trailer of "EastSiders: the Series" (not to be confused with "EastSiders: the Whatever").

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329October 26, 2017 6:35 PM

R326 I think gay porn star Mitchell Rock is more JWS's type. Friends on FB.

by Anonymousreply 330October 26, 2017 8:35 PM

Van sucks the peen. Did he marry Tyler yet?

by Anonymousreply 331October 26, 2017 8:38 PM

[quote] Marsha Clark and John Wesley Shipp were hot and heavy, so I hope you're not intimating that she was a lesbian.

John was, is and always will be a beautiful gay man. Marsha was and remains a close friend of his.

by Anonymousreply 332October 26, 2017 9:26 PM

Marsha Clark started out running fan club for Gerald Gordon when he was on The Doctors. Apparently she pestered him to the point of him disbanding the club. He did get work as an extra on TD but then hightailed it to Hollywood and General Hospital. I really loved Marsha as Hilary on GL - I was crushed when they stupidly killed her off. Her chemistry with Floyd and Katie gave the show a human element missing in all of that Spaulding stuff.

by Anonymousreply 333October 26, 2017 9:32 PM

Marsha Clark wears flannel and is a big ole lez.

by Anonymousreply 334October 26, 2017 9:35 PM

Marsha got chubby. Back in the late 90s, she'd show up as an underfive on Y&R playing Nicholas Newman's secretary, "Sherry."

by Anonymousreply 335October 26, 2017 9:51 PM

[quote]Does anyone remember a weekly newsletter called Soap Opera Now? It was a terrific newsletter that would come in the mail usually on Saturday. In the pre-internet days it was usually the earliest way to get breaking news. As a GL fan, I will never forget opening it one morning and seeing the devastating news that Beverlee McKinsey was not coming back from her vacation.

I remember Michael Kape, the editor, was also a theatre critic and somehow managed to mention it in every issue. He also sighed a lot. For instance, "At this time, Days of Our Lives has no plans to bring back Matthew Ashford. Sigh."

by Anonymousreply 336October 26, 2017 10:02 PM

Thanks R324. DL could really use a gif of Lois peering over her big goggles. I'd use it constantly.

by Anonymousreply 337October 27, 2017 10:23 AM

[quote] I remember Michael Kape, the editor, was also a theatre critic and somehow managed to mention it in every issue. He also sighed a lot. For instance, "At this time, Days of Our Lives has no plans to bring back Matthew Ashford. Sigh."

Wasn't there a Don Wagner involved also?

by Anonymousreply 338October 27, 2017 2:27 PM

[quote]Marsha got chubby. Back in the late 90s, she'd show up as an underfive on Y&R playing Nicholas Newman's secretary, "Sherry."

She shows up occasionally on DOOL as a judge.

by Anonymousreply 339October 27, 2017 2:29 PM

Does Marsha still eat the puss? Or are she and JWS pretending to be a ‘couple’?

by Anonymousreply 340October 28, 2017 1:02 AM

When I see her in the early GL openings she always reminds me of Michelle Forbes, who later played Sonni/Solita.

by Anonymousreply 341October 28, 2017 2:02 AM

Hillary used to eat out Bert, even after her leg was chopped off.

by Anonymousreply 342October 28, 2017 2:05 AM

Pre amped Bert. Now that was a sweet smellng snatch!

by Anonymousreply 343October 28, 2017 3:24 AM

Bill was the only one who ever tended the plants in MY lady garden!

by Anonymousreply 344October 29, 2017 12:52 PM

Whatever happened to Bert’s chopped off leg? Did little Michelle Bauer use it as a play crutch?

by Anonymousreply 345October 29, 2017 1:05 PM

R328 he also appeared in an episode of James Franco porn tv show.

Ken Corday has done his new My plan to save Days but this time it's titled The fight to save Days. Allegedly Ken may have once fucked one of the actresses who had been on the show in the past 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 346October 29, 2017 7:57 PM

The Plan To Save Days: Send your cast to acting school.

by Anonymousreply 347October 30, 2017 12:51 AM

3 EMMYS

by Anonymousreply 348October 30, 2017 2:04 AM

WIth three DAYTIME Emmys you get egg roll !!

by Anonymousreply 349October 30, 2017 2:48 AM

Chandler has been in college now for like 10 years learning Mandarin.

by Anonymousreply 350October 30, 2017 9:12 AM

Well Chan got married to a woman and started making babies, so that interfered with his education.

by Anonymousreply 351October 30, 2017 1:52 PM

Chan fucks the wifey 3 or 4 times a day.

by Anonymousreply 352October 30, 2017 1:58 PM

I heard it was 6-7. He's insatiable when it comes to pussy. He bathes in it.

by Anonymousreply 353October 30, 2017 7:23 PM

arrange marriage from Chan's hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 354October 30, 2017 8:19 PM

Mandarin proved too hard for Chan and he switched majors to Frisbee Science.

by Anonymousreply 355October 30, 2017 9:22 PM

Chan's minor is Slurping on Greg Vaughn's Cock.

by Anonymousreply 356October 30, 2017 9:32 PM

Does Suzi Rogers' carpet match the drapes?

by Anonymousreply 357October 31, 2017 1:28 AM

Not after her weekly Brazilian.

by Anonymousreply 358October 31, 2017 3:25 PM

Does Chan like hot daddy Meng?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359October 31, 2017 3:28 PM

Did Dee ever munch Suzi’s carpet?

by Anonymousreply 360October 31, 2017 4:27 PM

I want to see Dee and Sue Hoochi scissoring till they squirt.

by Anonymousreply 361October 31, 2017 5:20 PM

Was Kate Collins of the lezzie persuasion?

by Anonymousreply 362October 31, 2017 8:07 PM

R359 I think Meng is still hooked up with his pharmacologist bf (Kevin) who thinks he's a model and travels a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363October 31, 2017 9:32 PM

[quote] Whatever happened to Bert’s chopped off leg?

Kim Zimmer's dog ate it.

by Anonymousreply 364October 31, 2017 9:44 PM

I thought the rumor was either that Chan and Greg Meng had a fling or that Greg wanted to, and when Chan wouldn't that's when he left the show quickly......

by Anonymousreply 365October 31, 2017 10:54 PM

Greg is a hot daddy

by Anonymousreply 366October 31, 2017 10:57 PM

I'd eat his hairy daddy hole.

by Anonymousreply 367October 31, 2017 10:58 PM

Happy Birthday, Deidre!

by Anonymousreply 368October 31, 2017 11:00 PM

Chan is straight. He eats snatch. The wifey gets eaten out like no tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 369October 31, 2017 11:06 PM

Deidre Hall is 70. If I had only known as a child in the 1980s that I would someday be 40 and she'd still be on there gasping and saying "oh goodness" as Marlena.

by Anonymousreply 370November 1, 2017 2:24 AM

Fuck all of these old bags! Get back to me when Felluci begs one of them to do a picture for him.

by Anonymousreply 371November 1, 2017 2:34 AM

Looks like Sony and Days are getting sued.

by Anonymousreply 372November 1, 2017 10:54 AM

Wrong R354 Kim ate it.

BEELLLCCCHHH!!

by Anonymousreply 373November 1, 2017 11:49 AM

Happy 70th, Dee! You don't look a day over 95!

by Anonymousreply 374November 1, 2017 12:03 PM

Oh Sue, you're so predictable. Can't you come up with something original?

by Anonymousreply 375November 1, 2017 1:49 PM

There is nothing on Sue's body that's original.

by Anonymousreply 376November 1, 2017 2:07 PM

Sue's breasts are 19, but her neck is 87.

by Anonymousreply 377November 1, 2017 2:09 PM

70, but looking 29. This is how it's done, bitches! Bow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378November 1, 2017 5:33 PM

Who is that raisin in sunglasses?

by Anonymousreply 379November 1, 2017 7:06 PM

Did you check out R299's link to Tom Eplin? He got married and dear lord, he had a cash bar and they begged for money instead of gifts

Oh the horror!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380November 2, 2017 12:41 PM

Tom has always been skeezy.

by Anonymousreply 381November 2, 2017 12:58 PM

Did they clear checks before you can enter?

by Anonymousreply 382November 2, 2017 1:15 PM

OK, so let's get down to what really matters. Who is/was majorly hung in daytime? It been confirmed here that John Enos is 14x9, followed closely by James Scott with 13x8.5. Grant Aleksander is supposedly huge too, but I have yet to see exact measurements. Who else?

by Anonymousreply 383November 2, 2017 4:34 PM

A Martinez has a HUGE peen!

by Anonymousreply 384November 2, 2017 5:13 PM

Walt Willey is supposedly hung like a mule.

by Anonymousreply 385November 2, 2017 6:09 PM

I have actually seen Grant at a urinal (have shared this before) and trust me, he's enormous soft. I can only imagine how big he might be hard.

Walt is hung big too. Double digits from what I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 386November 2, 2017 9:01 PM

Connie Ford had a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 387November 2, 2017 9:14 PM

Irene Dailey's dick was bigger than Connie's.

by Anonymousreply 388November 2, 2017 9:36 PM

While Walt Willey may be well endowed, the face attached to it is Walt Willey.

by Anonymousreply 389November 3, 2017 12:47 AM

R388 True, but Connie Ford’s balls were much bigger than Irene Dailey’s.

by Anonymousreply 390November 3, 2017 2:49 AM

Jake Il Pendulso Silbermann

Chad DOD Duell

by Anonymousreply 391November 3, 2017 5:14 AM

Is Walt considered ugly? Ive always thought he was ok looking.

There were rumors about one of the young studs on AMC being hung big... not James Scott, but another one. Was it Alec Musser?

I think a lot of the old EON cast was well-hung...Joel Crothers... Charles Flohe... Lois Kibbee.

by Anonymousreply 392November 3, 2017 5:43 AM

[quote]Is Walt considered ugly? Ive always thought he was ok looking

Opinions vary, but I think he was handsome, maybe a little smarmy, but not ugly. He did have good chemistry with Lucci, although they worked better when he was a rouge and it was more of an impulsive relationship than some great love and he was more of a self-righteous good guy

He was on the show for years, but he really only clicked with Lucci (and possibly Barbara Montgomery). Every other relationship, including Brooke, fell flat.

Haven't watched it yet, but I heard All My Children and Erica Kane circa 1984 gets a brief cameo as one of the characters is watching TV is on Stranger Things 2.

by Anonymousreply 393November 3, 2017 12:47 PM

[quote] There were rumors about one of the young studs on AMC being hung big... not James Scott, but another one. Was it Alec Musser?

Oh, yeah, thanks for reminding me about this one, R392.

It was Adam Mayfield, who played Scott Chandler. I forget how but it became an item on gossip pages. Supposedly he's got close to 12, and a costar saw it.

Granted, Nelson Branco reported on this so take it with a grain of salt. But still.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394November 3, 2017 3:00 PM

[quote] I think a lot of the old EON cast was well-hung...Joel Crothers... Charles Flohe... Lois Kibbee.

Lois was the biggest of all, of course.

*looks fabulously over oversized glasses*

by Anonymousreply 395November 3, 2017 3:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396November 3, 2017 5:30 PM

Saw Anna “Banana” Stuart in NYC today. She was walking with her husband James Cromwell. He looked damn old, which he is. She still looks fabulous-gorgeous skin and teeth. She’s got a lot of grey in her hair now.

by Anonymousreply 397November 4, 2017 2:25 AM

where's

the

dirt

beyotches

by Anonymousreply 398November 12, 2017 12:47 AM

How badly did James Scott tease Michael E. Knight with his 13x8.5?

by Anonymousreply 399November 12, 2017 3:57 AM

Did Anna Stuart ever eat out Geri Court’s snatch? They were bosom best buds.

by Anonymousreply 400November 12, 2017 11:21 AM

Geez, was ANYONE on The Doctors straight? Seems to have been the gayest soap in town, after Dark Shadows and maybe Edge of Night.

by Anonymousreply 401November 12, 2017 3:27 PM

Palmer Deane died from the aids.

by Anonymousreply 402November 13, 2017 10:09 AM

Michael Park

NYC

bathhouse. bookstore.

by Anonymousreply 403November 14, 2017 12:11 AM

No, Geri and Anna Banana were never lovers. They were best friends right up through Geri’s death from breast cancer.

by Anonymousreply 404November 17, 2017 5:21 AM

There's an actor who despite claiming to be straight has willingly given it up on the casting.

by Anonymousreply 405November 17, 2017 5:37 AM

Eric Martsolf, R405?

by Anonymousreply 406November 17, 2017 6:01 AM

He's one R406 but it's not who I was referring to

by Anonymousreply 407November 17, 2017 6:07 AM

Mo Garrett likes the snatch.

by Anonymousreply 408November 18, 2017 12:06 PM

[quote] There's an actor who despite claiming to be straight has willingly given it up on the casting.

File under: Any and all, except the handful who are openly gay.

by Anonymousreply 409November 18, 2017 7:43 PM

Chrissy likes the peen. Shocking!

by Anonymousreply 410November 18, 2017 8:18 PM

You know who's one I've always wondered about? Lane Davies. Hetero or not, Mason was the snarkiest bitch on daytime for many years.

by Anonymousreply 411November 30, 2017 3:29 AM

Lane Davies and Jack Coleman lived together back in the day. Imagine the cum flying in that apartment!

by Anonymousreply 412November 30, 2017 10:53 AM

Lane and hottie Todd McKee were also "travel companions" for many years. McKee had BDF for daysssss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413November 30, 2017 1:34 PM

Todd is now married with kids, and posts occasional videos online of his family. Search YouTube for his name.

by Anonymousreply 414November 30, 2017 1:42 PM

Jade Perkins eats as Chik-Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 415November 30, 2017 1:55 PM

Mason and Gina made that show. Santa Barbara was great and should have been a much bigger hit (like it was overseas). It was enormously popular all over Europe, and even in England it was the only U.S daytime soap that ever got a sizable fan base going there, ever. It was a huge afternoon cult hit in the U.K along with 'Neighbors'.

by Anonymousreply 416November 30, 2017 2:18 PM

Even the Queen and Queen Mother watched it!

by Anonymousreply 417November 30, 2017 2:22 PM

^Yes, we were huge fans!

by Anonymousreply 418November 30, 2017 2:38 PM

Princess Di watched Santa Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 419November 30, 2017 2:53 PM

R419 it's a shame she could never watch Passions given their homage to her as Sheridan Crane's best friend ever. Their lives were so similar and Diana finally found love at the end.

by Anonymousreply 420December 1, 2017 8:32 AM

One big UGH at the soaps remaining on the air.

I would trade in those 4 abysmal shows for OLTL/AMC/ATWT/GL.

by Anonymousreply 421December 1, 2017 1:25 PM

[quote]One big UGH at the soaps remaining on the air.

I telecommute one or two days a week, and will have the tv on in the background while eating lunch or doing more mindless tasks. I checked them all out initially, and decided just to stick with the radio. I cannot imagine they will be around in 5 years. Really none of the lead characters are likable.

by Anonymousreply 422December 1, 2017 1:45 PM

It sickens me that GH is the sole survivor on ABC. And it's not really even General Hospital as it was- it's simply a playground for Frank's aging male pets.

B&B is truly the worst of the lot though. When you have a showrunner basically admit he has no ideas and doesn't know what to do, it's time to throw in the towel.

by Anonymousreply 423December 1, 2017 2:01 PM

Y&R is terrible. It’s a mess!

by Anonymousreply 424December 1, 2017 3:04 PM

r424, agreed but B&B is even worse.

by Anonymousreply 425December 1, 2017 3:58 PM

When DOOL is the best soap on the air, you know the genre is on its last legs. DOOL is actually watchable. The other three are godawful. Y&R is a disaster under Mal.

by Anonymousreply 426December 1, 2017 4:55 PM

Y & R and B & B are basically just the same stories they have been doing for 2 decades. Seriously, ridge and brook and Nikki and Victor. The same shit. Now B & B is having a new Thorn and it will be another Thorn, Ridge and Brook story. The same one they did about 15 yrs ago

The thing with most of the remaining shows is they just keep the same main characters and just introduce a few new characters based around the main characters. They should have added new families. Instead it's the same shit. The characters now have kids and the kids are doing the same story lines that their parents did 10-15 yrs ago. Lather, rinse and repeat and repeat and repeat. No wonder they are all failing

by Anonymousreply 427December 3, 2017 4:33 AM

^It's always been like that. Soaps have always recycled stories. I remember an interview with Colleen Zenk years ago in which she talked about this. She said that the perils of Lily are recycled perils of Barbara, which were the recycled perils of Kim. Nothing new here.

by Anonymousreply 428December 3, 2017 4:37 AM

Did Mark Pinter abandon Colleen before or after her dui??

by Anonymousreply 429December 7, 2017 12:00 PM

BUMP FOR DIRT

by Anonymousreply 430December 17, 2017 12:45 AM

Y&R has always been awful. It was a more organized form of awful under Bill & Kay than any of their successors. The only time I ever found it watchable was under LML. I loved Jewish Brad, his Jewish mother, the reliquary, Gloria and Kevin, everything except the death of John Abbott. That was a disaster from which the show never recovered.

by Anonymousreply 431December 17, 2017 1:16 AM

Ha, so true, r431. The acting and dialogue have been atrocious since day 1. I always found the show mesmerizingly bad. It was so awful, yet eminently watchable. I loved the LML era too. The writing was tighter and more focused. SSM's writing was not so dissimilar from Bell's, but she didn't have the lush, big budget production values to make it hypntically awful...so bad that you just can't turn away. The show under her helm was just plain awful and unwatchable. Not sure whom Mal is channeling, but it's just as awful and unwatchable under is pen.

by Anonymousreply 432December 17, 2017 1:23 AM

B&B is god awful. There is zero continuity to story or character. Brad Bell is by far the worst writer right now.

by Anonymousreply 433December 17, 2017 2:07 AM

R430 there's an actor supposedly on drugs and several closet cases who won't come out.

by Anonymousreply 434December 18, 2017 9:36 AM

Miss Chrissy LeB is NOT gay. He is too busy focusing on his career and doesn’t have time right now to date and find the right woman.

by Anonymousreply 435December 18, 2017 11:23 AM

He prefers to date in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 436December 18, 2017 1:20 PM

Who is "Matty Kane"?

by Anonymousreply 437December 18, 2017 1:23 PM

Matty Kane is Y&R’s queeny publicist. He makes sure that the actors don’t embarrass themselves in interviews. He coaches actors like Chrissy to tell the press that he is too busy to date and is focusing on his career and that when he meets the right woman, then he will consider settling down and having a family.

by Anonymousreply 438December 18, 2017 1:40 PM

Rumor is Chrissy has been moved to recurring.

by Anonymousreply 439December 18, 2017 1:41 PM

When does Miss Mandy Kimper return to this show?

by Anonymousreply 440December 18, 2017 1:46 PM

Hey if Billy can find the right woman than so can Chrissy too.

by Anonymousreply 441December 18, 2017 1:49 PM

How long before Paul's toup is put on recurring as well?

by Anonymousreply 442December 18, 2017 1:59 PM

The fat one is on recurring too, and they have her waddle in here twice a month to say a couple of "voice of truth" lines to appease the fraus and devour all the craft services table leftovers.

by Anonymousreply 443December 18, 2017 2:06 PM

Perhaps Chrissy is secretly pleasuring Kate Linder. She’s a widow now. That would be hot. They make a great couple.

by Anonymousreply 444December 18, 2017 2:07 PM

r443, the fat one? Noah?

by Anonymousreply 445December 18, 2017 2:10 PM

Is this a Y&R thread?

by Anonymousreply 446December 18, 2017 2:10 PM

Dig the dirt on this!

With all the cleaning house going on in the industry, maybe it is time someone took a blowtorch to the set of this daytime show. It is without a doubt the worst show out there with the way it treats people. I don't think it is any coincidence that the owners of the show have had some of the worst offenders out there. They live for this kind of culture. There is a long history of the producers having the ugliest casting couch scenes out there. Men or women, legal or not. If you are an actress or an actor and want to work and are willing to have sex, then you can get a part.

Talk to that actor from the show who had a few issues since he left. He will flat out tell you he hit the casting couch when he wasn't legal and the producers passed him around like candy for the few months he was on the show. He has been a mess since and tried to go up the ladder, but the ladder was filled with the same type of people. I remember one time the show tried to bring in new producers and writers to try and stop some of the awful behavior. All of them were fired and the old guard brought back.

Within the past couple years this other actor who was on the show said once he stopped having sex with the producers and writers, they changed his storyline to get rid of him.

One actress on the show got a boyfriend so stopped having sex with the producers and writers and they fired her 12 hours after she said she had a new boyfriend.

One actor who refused all casting couch advances was fired but later went on to win an Emmy which made the producers look bad since their reason for firing him was he was a terrible actor.

Guess who the biggest casting couch person is on the set? Would it shock you to know his best friend is that former A+ list mostly television actor who loves porn stars and drugs and always seems to find his way into this. Does it shock you he worked for the same owners back when he was at his most vile?

Oh, if you are an actress or an actor who tries to say something publicly, the producers will get their loyal casting couch actors and actresses to deny everything and then sic the daytime fandom on the talking out of turn ungratefuls. They are all called ungrateful. They are reminded on a daily basis that if they are not willing to have sex, there are a hundred out there to take their place. Just change the name of the actor or actress playing the role. Done and done.

A lot of the actors and actresses on the show who are tired of the harassment were hoping against hope that the death of one of their own who had been repeatedly raped during his short time on the show might shed some light on what is happening. The problem was that no one knew that his short time on the show a decade earlier was the reason he killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 447December 18, 2017 2:13 PM

Can someone fill in the names in r447.

by Anonymousreply 448December 18, 2017 2:20 PM

Did Strudel get killed because he wouldn't suck someone's cock?

by Anonymousreply 449December 18, 2017 2:34 PM

The common guess is that it's DOOL.

by Anonymousreply 450December 18, 2017 2:49 PM

R449 I'm guessing he was killed because he sucked, period (wrong actor for the poorly written scripts at that time). Plus they wanted some big drama for the 50th.

by Anonymousreply 451December 18, 2017 3:07 PM

I loved Strudel. And look how far down he's gone...that nasty tattoo wasn't fake.

by Anonymousreply 452December 18, 2017 3:09 PM

Poor Miss Jamey. Always getting passed around in order to get a scoop. But what can ya say? Miss Jamey is such a HOTTIE, who wouldn’t want him. The poor dear keeps getting used for his hot body.

by Anonymousreply 453December 18, 2017 3:23 PM

R447 R448 Already discussed in a separate thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 18, 2017 5:47 PM

Chrissy puts up a photo of his Christmas tree, then the long-term boyfriend puts up a photo of the same tree.

by Anonymousreply 455December 18, 2017 5:50 PM

Are those blind items about our Miss Giddens?

by Anonymousreply 456December 18, 2017 6:25 PM

[quote] Is this a Y&R thread?

The recent thread for Y&R reached it's max.

For those interested in a new one, here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457December 18, 2017 8:32 PM

Chris Goutman and Matt Lauer have ALOT in common.

by Anonymousreply 458December 18, 2017 10:40 PM

Chris Goutman is happily married to Marcia McCabe, best known as Sunny Adamson on Search for Tomorrow for many years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459December 19, 2017 12:43 AM

R459 Happily married? Hmmmm Married, yes. Happily? Let’s just say that everyone knows about Chris’ transgressions. Marcia puts up with them. For her own reasons.

by Anonymousreply 460December 19, 2017 12:49 AM

Marcia had a very high Q score. That's how she managed to survive the gazillion producer and HW changes on Search its final few years, and why Rauch was eager to scoop her up for OLTL. She should be very proud of her stellar Q score.

by Anonymousreply 461December 19, 2017 1:19 AM

Yes, that is clearly the look of a happily married woman.

by Anonymousreply 462December 19, 2017 1:19 AM

The production assistants at ATWT can ALL vouch that Goutman never, ever ever ever ever ever wanted a blowjob. Never.

by Anonymousreply 463December 19, 2017 2:07 AM

Great, r463, there you have it. Your post reaffirms that they are happily married. Good to see.

by Anonymousreply 464December 19, 2017 2:11 AM

Did Chris G. diddle with Marie Wilson? Marie was a real oddjob on the ATWT set. She would chatter incessantly about her commute from LA and how the show did little to utilize her. She saw herself as the natural successor to Kathleen Widdoes but was obsessively jealous of both Martha Bryne and Noelle Beck She also despised Terri Conn and especially Maura West. Marie tried to appeal to the Televest producers in Cincinnati that the show was being ruined by Luke and Noah.

by Anonymousreply 465December 19, 2017 11:18 AM

Luke & Noah did ruin ATWT. Terrible actors. Especially the one who had the huge nose. Noah. Man was he ugly.

by Anonymousreply 466December 19, 2017 11:57 AM

[quote]Did Chris G. diddle with Marie Wilson?

Marie was busy diddling with Roger Howarth.

by Anonymousreply 467December 19, 2017 12:35 PM

[quote]She also despised Terri Conn and especially Maura West.

Nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 468December 19, 2017 12:40 PM

[quote]Noah. Man was he ugly.

No. Il Penduloso era molto bello. Volevo suo dong.

by Anonymousreply 469December 19, 2017 12:42 PM

I ran into Marcia McCabe back when Goutman was running AW. They were in LA for the Soap Opera Digest Awards. I told her I was a big SFT fan and still missed it. She was a nice as she could be. (Sorry, no dirt.)

by Anonymousreply 470December 19, 2017 12:54 PM

R468 Terri Conn probably tried to convert her, LOL. So Maura West tried to get the gays off the show? Wow that surprises me.

by Anonymousreply 471December 19, 2017 12:57 PM

Did anyone diddle Eileen Fulton? Afterall, she kept plugging up the studio toilet. You did not want to go into the bathroom after her. Pee you. She let out stinky ones.

by Anonymousreply 472December 19, 2017 12:59 PM

They did everything to put the final nails in the coffins of ATWT and GL. P&G was determined to rid itself of soaps.

by Anonymousreply 473December 19, 2017 1:36 PM

No not Maura trying to get rid of Nuke. It was Marie Wilson. Jake Silbermann was trying to get a contract - incredibly he NEVER got one while playing Noah and the show hired Julie Pinson and that awful daughter Meredith Hagner while poor Jake was still contract less. Van Hansis was in a bad position and couldn't help Jake. Marie Wilson told Jake he was only on twice a week because he was supporting not lead like she was and to stop whining. She had a beeline to the Televest offices at P&G and said her fans were writing that the gays need to go. One of P&G's vice presidents was a lesbian who eventually left for a job at Disney and she hated the gays as well - she was a friend of Marie's.

by Anonymousreply 474December 20, 2017 12:44 AM

[quote]One of P&G's vice presidents was a lesbian who eventually left for a job at Disney and she hated the gays as well

Name, please.

by Anonymousreply 475December 20, 2017 1:15 AM

[quote]They did everything to put the final nails in the coffins of ATWT and GL. P&G was determined to rid itself of soaps.

And they wouldn't sell them. NBC wanted to buy AW. ABC wanted to buy the AW characters. ABC tried to buy Edge at one point. PG always said no.

by Anonymousreply 476December 20, 2017 1:19 AM

Silberman was an awful actor who didn’t deserve a contract. I’m glad that he never got one.

by Anonymousreply 477December 20, 2017 1:39 AM

Jake Silbermann is lucky anyone would hire him. He is right up there with Ronn Moss and Drake Hogestyn as one of the worst daytime actors I have ever seen. He had no chemistry with Van Hansis or anyone else for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 478December 20, 2017 1:46 AM

Then why wasn't his career as long as theirs, R478?

I loved IP.

by Anonymousreply 479December 20, 2017 1:48 AM

Jake Silbermann's cock is so fucking beautiful. A nice hang, nice balls. That was the only good thing about his play. Dear God, I'm a little warm now.

by Anonymousreply 480December 20, 2017 1:54 AM

R475 her name is Susan Arnold. She was inundated with e-mails about the Nuke kissing ban to the point of annoyance. P&G as a company had just allowed same sex couples health insurance and benefits and this bitch was not happy a gay couple was depicted on a soap. She was a turncoat of the worst order.

by Anonymousreply 481December 20, 2017 2:25 AM

Ronn Moss must have been really bad to be replaced by a hobo.

by Anonymousreply 482December 20, 2017 2:30 AM

I had heard about that lesbian vice-president and how she didn't stick up for the gays and was rumored she trashed the gays on ATWT

by Anonymousreply 483December 21, 2017 3:22 AM

This soap opera actress, who has many more lucrative offers, can’t stand her “mother.”

The feeling is mutual.

The thing is, the daughter has a much higher rate for her services these days after being the darling of another network.

As much as I have enjoyed her coming back recently only to leave again, her television mom, a longtime veteran, demanded that her pay be matched. That caused a lot of cutbacks. Writers were fired, which annoys me, and other cutbacks were made to pay the matriarch of the show the similar salary that she demanded.

At some point, you should be happy to have the same role for decades and just acknowledge that someone has surpassed your popularity on the show.

Does the “Mom” deserve equal pay?

by Anonymousreply 484December 21, 2017 3:35 AM

Poor, pathetic Marie. Didn't she know that the P&G Telenext Senior VP over GL and ATWT was a gay man?

by Anonymousreply 485December 21, 2017 5:27 AM

Dee Dee Halls should just retire already. Bye bitch!

by Anonymousreply 486December 21, 2017 6:58 AM

Who was that, R485?

by Anonymousreply 487December 21, 2017 8:50 AM

Sony said no to the lezzys on Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 488December 21, 2017 11:00 AM

What on earth does Mal have against the lebanese?

by Anonymousreply 489December 21, 2017 2:00 PM

Mal’s caving in to the mid western bible belters that tweet him daily about the lezzies. The thumpers don’t want lezzies on their stories.

by Anonymousreply 490December 21, 2017 2:08 PM

Am assuming blind item is probably Sami and Marlena. Haven't they had friction on occasion in the past?

by Anonymousreply 491December 21, 2017 2:11 PM

I thought it was Dina and Ashley. Whoever THEY are.

by Anonymousreply 492December 21, 2017 3:28 PM

Did Dina wear her jammies to her bridge club?

by Anonymousreply 493December 21, 2017 5:24 PM

R487 P&G Telenext Senior VP, Brian T. Cahill. Of course, he's now moved on to other media-related, exec positions in NYC. Big NYC Pride supporter. (Photo below.)

Rather hilarious ... is his last FB entry, which had him musing about what the straight, Mexican bus boys at his neighborhood gay bar (Therapy in Manhattan) think about him and the other gays who go there. The guy he was with at the time (tagged in the post) is a cute, little blond twink (struggling actor type) from North Carolina.

[quote] In the past year I’ve spent about zero time on FB. Too fraught. I am breaking my silence. I love my neighborhood gay bar, Therapy. When I walk in they shout, “Norm!” I would like to be a fly on the wall when the straight, Mexican, tank-top-wearing busboys go home. What are they saying about the gays, in Spanish, to their families? I think they like us, they really like us. The world has changed, is changing. It’s delightful. Reliable sources report the gays have been a good influence. Take that, Roy Moore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494December 21, 2017 7:32 PM

Yes R491

by Anonymousreply 495December 21, 2017 9:14 PM

Dee Dee’s pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 496December 21, 2017 9:16 PM

Who could fail to have friction with Sami Bradi or the cunt who plays her?

by Anonymousreply 497December 21, 2017 9:22 PM

Was Mal fired?

by Anonymousreply 498December 22, 2017 3:09 PM

Mal HOPEFULLY was fired.

by Anonymousreply 499December 22, 2017 10:29 PM

No R498

by Anonymousreply 500December 23, 2017 6:27 AM

Has that Queen Logan died or something? He usually does his best &Worst for TV Guide.

by Anonymousreply 501December 23, 2017 4:10 PM

Are Goutman and McCabe still married? For 2 years now, she has not mentioned him in her holiday letter nor has she included any pics of him in her year in review montage. Did she finally get sick of his Lauer-esque cheating?

by Anonymousreply 502December 23, 2017 6:43 PM

R501, he has disappeared from Twitter and hadn't posted any news articles since the first of the month. Maybe he got laid off from the struggling TV Guide?

by Anonymousreply 503December 25, 2017 9:51 PM

TV Guide still exists?

by Anonymousreply 504December 25, 2017 10:52 PM

R504 Yes. It looks more like a thin "People Magazine" these days. They have a companion website-only publication called "TV Insider" where they put Logan and other columnists' material. He covers other stuff besides soaps.

btw - He only did a "Best of" in 2016. Very scant, with blurbs about Best Show and Lead/Supporting/Guest actor picks.

SOD editors still do a Best and Worst. Theirs for 2017 was published a couple of weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 505December 25, 2017 11:03 PM

Michael Logan's annual Worst in Soaps column was always hilarious. He could get away with slapping around shows and actors that the soap publications couldn't. However, he stopped doing the "Worst" column a few years ago. I asked him why on Twitter, but he didn't bother to respond.

by Anonymousreply 506December 26, 2017 11:22 PM

It's a "difficult" relationship, they kiss ass to get access to actors/writers/producers and have stuff to quote - and there's only 4 shows left.

by Anonymousreply 507December 26, 2017 11:26 PM

And they really go about kissing DOOL ass compared to the other 3 soaps

by Anonymousreply 508December 27, 2017 8:52 AM

R503 It must have been a glitch at the TV Insider website, because five more articles of Logan's just showed up there with dates ranging throughout December 2017 - the latest one dated today, 12/27. .. None of them are daytime soap related, though.

by Anonymousreply 509December 28, 2017 2:59 AM

Remember Logan's soap show on E with Shelley Taylor Morgan years ago? They had some nice and easy chemistry. There was sexual tension, and I remember wondering if they were hooking up at that time.

by Anonymousreply 510December 28, 2017 3:02 AM

I wonder if TV Guide has ceased covering soaps? Ever since I can remember, Michael Logan has published his best & worst of the year (with Eric Braeden and Melody Thomas Scott usually being awarded Best Actor and Actress).

by Anonymousreply 511December 28, 2017 3:27 AM

[quote]However, he stopped doing the "Worst" column a few years ago. I asked him why on Twitter, but he didn't bother to respond.

You should have dropped him an email, which is on the TV Insider page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512December 28, 2017 3:55 AM

R510, I once read a fan chat with Logan, and someone asks him if he kept in touch with Shelley, and he alluded that they had an epic falling out.

by Anonymousreply 513December 28, 2017 3:59 AM

Queen Logan hooking up with a woman? LOL. That’s a good one!

by Anonymousreply 514December 28, 2017 7:58 AM

Luke and Noah were the only reason to start watching that stupid old Granny smell show in 2007. The ratings went up and it wasn't because of Carly and Katie.

by Anonymousreply 515December 28, 2017 8:22 AM

Nuke was a disaster. The ugly one with the huge nose couldn’t act for shit.

by Anonymousreply 516December 28, 2017 11:23 AM

NUKE and the kissing ban got that stupid ATWT more press coverage than any time in its history - or at least since Eileen Fulton's Lisa was snookering dumb Nancy Hughes in the early 60's.

by Anonymousreply 517December 28, 2017 11:33 AM

The queen Roger Newcomb had a crush on Van so he initiated press coverage of the kissing ban. I’m glad that the ban happened. Nuke was a terrible couple. No chemistry. Luke with Reid was hot.

by Anonymousreply 518December 28, 2017 12:14 PM

ATWT gave into that kissing ban because of the homophobes,fraus and even a few others complaining about the gays on ATWT. Some saying that the gays were destroying their show based on family values show and trying to seduce young people into their 'gay lifestyle" and that if they didn't get rid of the gays they would see to getting the show canceled.

by Anonymousreply 519December 28, 2017 12:16 PM

True story. Helen Wagner would not acknowledge Jake Silbermann. Don Hastings said of her 'you know...she's an old German'

by Anonymousreply 520December 28, 2017 12:36 PM

R519 Apparently they changed the kissing ban. I remember Reid Oliver and Luke kissing much more than Nuke; in fact it was pretty hot for that show. However, Reid died before they got to any sex.

by Anonymousreply 521December 28, 2017 12:48 PM

Wagner could be an old bitch, that’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 522December 28, 2017 12:56 PM

R521 there was a Luke and Reid sex scene taped but it was cut just as some Luke and Noah kissing scenes were cut. Funny thing is that allegedly A few lgbt sites that covered Luke and Noah supposedly their readers/posters to shut up complaining about the kiss ban or reduced screen time

by Anonymousreply 523December 28, 2017 3:10 PM

So Goutman and McCabe got divorced in 2016. Hmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 524December 28, 2017 4:23 PM

Why wouldn't Zimmer let her son play a homo? Kim made Reva one of the biggest fag hags of all time, so it doesn't compute.

by Anonymousreply 525December 28, 2017 4:32 PM

*Hic!*

by Anonymousreply 526December 29, 2017 4:15 AM

Zimmer felt her son was too young at 15(?) to take on such a controversial part.

by Anonymousreply 527December 29, 2017 4:21 AM

Zimmer also inadvertently outed Van Hansis when she was making those comments about her son. "I"m not say'in he's gay....' She is such a loose cannon - by design. Or maybe she was on her fifth glass of wine at lunch that day.

by Anonymousreply 528December 29, 2017 8:47 AM

Kim outed Van? Hardly! One only needed to take a look at him or listen to him and they’d know he’s gay. It wasn’t hard to figure out.

by Anonymousreply 529December 29, 2017 10:12 AM

Kim blabbed to try to cover it up but made it worse. And yes EVERYONE knew but Van was still 'identifying' as straight, whatever the hell that means.

by Anonymousreply 530December 29, 2017 2:37 PM

New management at TV Guide has ended Logan's soap column, so that's why he didn't do a Best & Worst column this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531January 1, 2018 3:25 AM

Wow, TV Guide ended Logan's soap column! Definitely the end of an era.

But with only four soaps left, there's not a lot for him to cover. His column hasn't been terribly relevant in the past 6-10 years. Although I always enjoyed his year end Best and Worst columns.

And long gone are the days when Logan could get major scoops. Or could get a copy of the lawsuit between Corday and Melissa Reeves and then print the salacious details.

by Anonymousreply 532January 1, 2018 11:02 AM

That asshole Serial Nutjob responded to Queen Logan? What an ASSHOLE!!!!! Serial psycho needs to be locked up again! This time, forever. He is psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 533January 1, 2018 11:40 AM

Happy New Year from Daypart Royalty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534January 1, 2018 3:10 PM

No other mainstream outlet seems interested in soaps, and I can't see Michael going back to Soap Digest. So since this is likely the end of his soap reporting days, he should write a tell-all book. He has interviewed everyone and has been reporting on the industry for 35 years, so he knows where all the bodies are buried.

by Anonymousreply 535January 1, 2018 4:15 PM

Logan’s a washed up old queen. #ByeFelicia

by Anonymousreply 536January 1, 2018 4:24 PM

Miss Giddens thinks that she will be hired by TV Guide. What a moron!

by Anonymousreply 537January 3, 2018 11:50 AM

[quote]New management at TV Guide has ended Logan's soap column, so that's why he didn't do a Best & Worst column this year.

He could have just listed them on Twitter...

by Anonymousreply 538January 4, 2018 3:50 AM

Has Miss Giddens been hired by TV Guide or Y&R yet? Well has she???

by Anonymousreply 539January 8, 2018 9:17 AM

r539, Jamey hasn’t been on the Daytime Confidential podcast for the last few episodes. Maybe DL ran him off. Shame. Jillian Bowe makes you miss him. Her loud rude ass has to be off her meds.

by Anonymousreply 540March 6, 2018 5:57 PM

Miss Jamey and her squealing and talking about all his medical maladies hemmorhoids, etc turned me off that podcast. Maybe I’ll listen now that he’s mia.

by Anonymousreply 541March 6, 2018 6:05 PM

r541, Like I said, Jillian’s not that much better.

by Anonymousreply 542March 6, 2018 6:44 PM

All that means is that the podcast will be somewhat quieter with less squealing and farting. And that lone female on the panel comes off like your stereotypical ABW.

by Anonymousreply 543March 6, 2018 7:12 PM

The rumor is that Jamey has finally gotten hired to write at one of the shows. People are speculating that it is either Y&R or GH. My bet is on Y&R since he recently retweeted something from Angelica McDaniel and there are rumors that Sara Bibel is about to become the new head writer over at Y&R. I guess we shall all see.

by Anonymousreply 544March 6, 2018 7:23 PM

r544, If that’s true, how long will those actors be able to put up with Ms. Jamey? I hope she has her meds.

by Anonymousreply 545March 6, 2018 8:19 PM

Jamey didnot get hired at a network daytime soap. They wouldn’t touch him. They know how toxic he is. And he is toxic, make no mistake.

by Anonymousreply 546March 6, 2018 8:40 PM

[quote] Sara Bibel is about to become the new head writer over at Y&R.

OMG!

by Anonymousreply 547March 6, 2018 8:42 PM

Kimberly McCullough once got in a fist fight with Tony Geary. That's why she is persona non grata these days on the GH set.

by Anonymousreply 548March 7, 2018 12:55 AM

r548, please tell us Kimberly kicked that white walker's ass.

by Anonymousreply 549March 7, 2018 2:56 AM

R548 I swear on a box of Twinkies I will never call her fat again!

GO KIM GO! YOU ARE MY NEW HEROINE!

by Anonymousreply 550March 7, 2018 11:47 AM

Tony was making bitchy comments about her weight, and passively aggressively praising the actresses in the early years who kept themselves slim. Kim is very body positive and into HAES and things ended up getting physical. Frank had to step in and help Tony up.

by Anonymousreply 551March 7, 2018 11:50 PM

I love her.

LOVE. HER.

Anyone putting a slapdown on the overrated Lady Geary is OK by me.

by Anonymousreply 552March 8, 2018 12:44 AM

Geary got some very good slaps in before she took him down.

by Anonymousreply 553March 8, 2018 12:51 AM

The Logan/Morgan show was soap camp heaven

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554March 8, 2018 3:39 AM

Michael Logan is camp heaven!

He was very good at what he did, though. It's a shame his soap column is gone. He should write for Digest again. But there are only four soaps, and no one is making money on it, so I get it.

by Anonymousreply 555March 28, 2018 10:42 PM

the deepest

by Anonymousreply 556March 29, 2018 11:53 PM

This 2008 thread about former [italic]Soap Opera Weekly[/italic] editor Carolyn Hinsey rivaled the juiciest threads ever posted here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557February 13, 2019 12:33 AM

Wasn't it rumored she gave Thorsen Kaye a blow job? She was certainly infatuated with him.

by Anonymousreply 558February 13, 2019 12:55 AM

In 1989, I worked at a fancy restaurant/hotel and waited on Eva LaRue and John Callahan. It was obvious they were together. I was a young soap opera addict and tried to regain my composure before I got to their table. Definite affair... funny, then they married in 1996. Was I surprised, uhm no. Very nice people.

by Anonymousreply 559February 13, 2019 1:07 AM

Eva LaRue didn't start on AMC until 1993. Callahan started in 1991 Are you saying they had an affair going on years before they both joined AMC, r559?

by Anonymousreply 560February 13, 2019 8:39 PM

Allegedly an ABC or NBC soap actor once attempted to try to pull something similar to a Bill Cosby on another soap actor with the intent to try to ruin the other actor but they failed.

by Anonymousreply 561March 19, 2019 12:02 AM

When I googled "Chad Duell cock," this is where it took me.

by Anonymousreply 562August 1, 2019 10:03 PM

Is there anything that can be done to make these shows viable and watchable?

Seems like every effort to make them contemporary with new storylines is met with resistance from the conservative base of existing fans.

Take them online or to streaming services, show some more skin, and have real cutting edge stories? Or, I guess, just start new shows that meet that description?

by Anonymousreply 563August 27, 2019 12:13 AM

With the new paywall system, these boards are very slow. Anyone know of more active boards? I’d happily pay a subscription fee if it meant more lively conversation.

by Anonymousreply 564September 9, 2019 3:10 AM

Two current actors under 50 on one of the non Bell soaps have had sex with men despite their public image of being straight and one having a wife and the other having a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 565December 23, 2019 12:51 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 566July 26, 2020 11:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!