Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Transgender Activist Dana Rivers Arrested for Brutal Murder of Lesbian Couple and Their Son

Noted transgender activist Dana Rivers was arraigned Tuesday on charges of committing a brutal triple homicide in Oakland, California in the early hours of Friday, November 11. The victims have been identified as lesbian couple Patricia Wright and Charlotte Reed and their son Toto “Benny” Diambu-Wright.

Rivers allegedly stabbed and then shot the victims in their home, which he then set ablaze in an attempt to destroy evidence. Rivers was apprehended while attempting to flee the scene of the crime on Reed’s motorcycle. He was covered in their blood.

Police state Rivers made statements confessing to the crime. He was arraigned without bail on charges of triple homicide, arson of an inhabited dwelling, and possession of metal knuckles. He faces life without possibility of parole, and potential death sentence.

Rivers’ motive is unknown. The Mercury News reports: “Authorities have not released a motive but have indicated it might have been a dispute over some property”, while Fox Channel KTVU News reported: “Sources said the case is an isolated incident involving a domestic dispute.”

Dana Rivers (formerly David Warfield) rose to national prominence in 1999 when he was removed from his tenured teaching position as an IT instructor at Center High School in Sacramento following allegations that he inappropriately over-shared personal information with students following his on-the-job gender transition.

Rivers was subsequently featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America, among other national media. He planned on writing a book and selling a movie version of his life story. With the help of an ACLU attorney Rivers negotiated a $150,000 buy-out of his tenured position and resigned.

A vigil was held yesterday for Benny Diambu-Wright at Berkely High, where the nineteen-year-old graduated from high school last year before enrolling in nursing school. Over a hundred people burned candles and shared memories of the young man and his mothers. Patricia Wright, a special-ed teacher, had worked for the same district for a decade until her retirement last year.

At time of publication, GenderTrender is the only LGBT website to report.

(And if you do a Google search, most news outlets are referring to Rivers as a "woman.")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232April 13, 2018 2:08 AM

Oh, god, here we go. Another tranny post, and now we're back to spamming the site with GenderTrender crap from that crazy dyke that creates nude artwork of herself with gun paraphernalia. How many times did you jerk yourself off to this story, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2016 5:12 PM

I'll have you know r1, I NEVER have to jerk myself off. I have PLENTY of people to do that for me.

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2016 5:14 PM

GenderTrender owner and male-hater, Linda Shanko (aka GallusMag). She's spamming us again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2016 5:14 PM

Unfortunately, this is not shocking. And the media will avoid it.

by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2016 5:16 PM

"The patriarchy need to be outlawed."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2016 5:17 PM

So someone wouldn't sleep with it, eh? Is this what normally happens?

by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2016 5:17 PM

Three people who didn't get the pronouns right.

by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2016 5:18 PM

[quote]I'll have you know [R1], I NEVER have to jerk myself off. I have PLENTY of people to do that for me.

Yeah, sure Linda. You also don't have to wash yourself with a rag on a stick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2016 5:19 PM

A face not even Jabba could love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 16, 2016 5:19 PM

Innocent.

by Anonymousreply 10November 16, 2016 5:20 PM

I don't know who r2 is, but he/she/it is not me.

And I don't always agree with Gender Trender, but I shared it because a) as I said, 99% were referring to this man as a "woman" (further proof that we're living in a "post-truth" era) and b) no other LGB(T) site is touching it.

by Anonymousreply 11November 16, 2016 5:20 PM

She's a hellaofava man, eh?

by Anonymousreply 12November 16, 2016 5:22 PM

Trans lunatics and their pharma, money-grubbing, brain-dead, and homophobic supporters will be the death of gay rights and death of gay & lesbians, period.

by Anonymousreply 13November 16, 2016 5:22 PM

Transgender=mentally ill

by Anonymousreply 14November 16, 2016 5:23 PM

Well...?

You know we're all thinking the same question.

by Anonymousreply 15November 16, 2016 5:24 PM

Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 16November 16, 2016 5:29 PM

Yes, r15, we are all thinking the same question.

by Anonymousreply 17November 16, 2016 5:32 PM

drop and jail

by Anonymousreply 18November 16, 2016 5:32 PM

I'm guessing R15 was referring to the "does he still have his dick?" question.

And the right answer is: it doesn't matter, he's still a mentally ill male!

by Anonymousreply 19November 16, 2016 5:36 PM

Thanks r19. I honestly had not thought of that.

by Anonymousreply 20November 16, 2016 5:51 PM

We talked about this murder when it happened, R1. Is a followup on it against your rules? Do you need a safe space and your comfort hedgehog to make you feel better again?

I hate how you think anything involving trans is some kind of radfem spam posted to personally offend you. You're worse than the people who you complain about.

by Anonymousreply 21November 16, 2016 5:55 PM

Oh, and genius R1 -- OP and R2 aren't the same person. If you would just use the ignore function instead of bitching 24/7, you'd know that.

by Anonymousreply 22November 16, 2016 5:55 PM

But I thought trans NEVER murdered anyone. I thought they were purely non-violent victims.

by Anonymousreply 23November 16, 2016 6:00 PM

I see R1 is posting articles from World Net Daily and has been defending Steve Bannon. Which is par for the course for someone trying to dox a lesbian because he assumes he knows who's behind an anonymous posting of a news article.

by Anonymousreply 24November 16, 2016 6:03 PM

I am r2.

This is DL.

Anyone who thought my post was actually the OP does not deserve to be on DL.

by Anonymousreply 25November 16, 2016 6:03 PM

R23 And a "queer woman of colour" no less. Seems like it's the trannies who are literally murdering queer women of colour.

Regardless, this is horrible. Killed the kid too? Hopefully they release more details--they probably won't.

Funny how they labelled it a "domestic" incident. Isn't that usually between people in a relationship?

by Anonymousreply 26November 16, 2016 6:06 PM

There are plenty of news outlets reporting this, do a search using the victims names and you'll see seceral reputable news sources:

[quote]Woman arrested in triple killing at Oakland home where cops found slain couple and son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 16, 2016 6:15 PM

The sources don't mention the killer beins trans in the headlines but it is stated in the body of the articles:

[quote]Sacramento area woman arrested in killings of 3 people in Oakland home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 16, 2016 6:17 PM

[quote]Woman, 61, charged in Oakland triple slaying

So there you go. OP seems to have an agenda and appears to visit some click-baity, right-wing sites, but this story is actually national news (minus emphasis on the assailant being trans)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 16, 2016 6:20 PM

[quote]Funny how they labelled it a "domestic" incident. Isn't that usually between people in a relationship?

I know. So creepy. Why do they get away with so many lies whenever it is something about trans. I guess because it is all based on a lie. And this was not a woman.

by Anonymousreply 30November 16, 2016 6:24 PM

A 'noted transgender activist' would be someone like Mara Keisling of National Center for Transgender Equality, or media personality and writer Janet Mock. The fact that this individual had a run-in with her employer 20 years ago doesn't qualify her as one.

Nasty, alt-right dank meme. Divisiveness and hate on the DL needs to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 31November 16, 2016 6:24 PM

It's disturbing the news is calling him a "woman". Thanks Glaad for this lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 32November 16, 2016 6:25 PM

They're your friends, r31, you deal with them.

by Anonymousreply 33November 16, 2016 6:26 PM

He's not trans. Because trans people are incapable of crime.

by Anonymousreply 34November 16, 2016 6:27 PM

I'm surprised the rotund half (Charlotte Reed) owns a motorcycle. It's just for decoration, right?

Regardless, this is terrible. My first thought is the lesbian couple refused to have sex with him. Or they told him, and rightfully so, a front hole doesn't beget status as a female.

by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2016 6:35 PM

[quote]arraigned without bail on charges of triple homicide, arson of an inhabited dwelling, and possession of metal knuckles. He faces life without possibility of parole, and potential death sentence.

Wow. DL's issue with trans aside, women don't do things like this. I accept that some people feel like they were born in the wrong body and make efforts to change themselves physically, but unless you're socialized from a young age, certain things and characteristics will always remain male or female; this was a horrific crime committed by someone socialized as a man.

From R27:

[quote]A male victim identified by Berkeleyside as Benny Wright, 19, was found stabbed to death outside the home, and cops then heard another loud bang inside a garage. The officers watched Rivers walk out of the home, covered in blood, and toward a victim's motorcycle to escape, according to the East Bay Times. Wright’s adoptive parents, Patricia Wright, 57, and her wife, Charlotte Reed, 56, were found fatally shot inside the home.

We live in a scary world, she deserves a life sentence for this. That said, she'll get free medical care for life in a woman's prison.

This article gives a little background on Rivers:

[quote]Former Sacramento transgender teacher arrested in Oakland triple homicide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2016 6:37 PM

I think they were saying that (at the time) none of the LGBT sites were reporting it.

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2016 6:47 PM

And the mainstream articles refer to him as a woman

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2016 7:06 PM

r27-29, I'm about as left as you can get without going full-on Communist; it's precisely because I AM a progressive that I reject the Transgender Ideology, which is misogynist, homophobic and anti-science. The reason I linked to Gender Trender, which if you'd read my posts you'd know this already, was because no other LGB(T) sites were covering it and because 99% of the mainstream sites were referring to this man as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2016 7:07 PM

[quote]Nasty, alt-right dank meme.

You'll have to explain why. I honestly don't get why this is some alt-right shit. I put Dana Rivers' name into Google News and three on the first page list her as an activist. They're all legit news sources, not this Gender Trender place. And seven of these news sources mention she's trans.

I'm not trying to start something I legitimately don't know why the mention of these things means the alt-right is skewing the news.

by Anonymousreply 40November 16, 2016 7:11 PM

The mainstream media referring to the killer as a woman is some serious 1984 shit.

by Anonymousreply 41November 16, 2016 7:15 PM

The plain truth: "LGBT" sites will not report this because they'd rather cover up the murder of homosexuals than possibly hurt trans feelings.

I'll leave to you the conclusion of how homosexuals should feel about these "LGBT" groups that purport to represent them.

by Anonymousreply 42November 16, 2016 7:18 PM

At least Wordpress referred to it as a he.

"Janet Mock" Hey, perfect name. "Janet" mocks science, biology, the law and common sense.

by Anonymousreply 43November 16, 2016 7:48 PM

Surely, you recall M**o's alt.right anti-trans hate campaign which employed his various sock puppets here on DL, R40? He tours the country targeting these same individuals.

Divide and conquer is the alt.right's game. Wise up. Stop scapegoating vulnerable individuals.

by Anonymousreply 44November 16, 2016 7:50 PM

Well, I mean.....look at the state of it!

by Anonymousreply 45November 16, 2016 8:14 PM

Like actual lesbians r44? They're especially vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 46November 16, 2016 8:15 PM

I'm sorry, R44, but you didn't really answer my question. You said at R31 that the murderer isn't an activist; therefore, this is alt-right bullshit. I thought you meant that Gender Trender made up the fact that this was an activist, but lots of news outlets are saying she was. When I asked you to explain you started going off on Milo as though he were involved in this or posting on this thread, when he's not.

And the confessed murderer is NOT a "vulnerable individual." What vulnerable individuals are being victimized here, besides the two lesbians and their kid who were murdered?

by Anonymousreply 47November 16, 2016 8:16 PM

This mentally deranged man who murdered three people had better not be allowed in a women's prison. Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 48November 16, 2016 8:40 PM

The Trans 'community' have an odd attitude to T violence. They either keep totally silent - such as when males who identify as T tell lesbians online to slit their throats, or , they stand outside jails and courts with placards proclaiming 'T hatred' in support of some wig-wearing male who has raped women and is demanding a spot in a female jail, or, they speedily distance their precious 'movement' from the perp, and pretend that T was never really a big cheese - see: Stefonknee - he was on T committees and stuff, despite being a full-on lunatic who lives as a 'little girl' with an asshole BDSM male+ female couple who act as his 'parents', but when it broke that he had been arrested for threatening to set fire to his ex wife and his kids' home, the 'community' kept silent.

by Anonymousreply 49November 16, 2016 8:44 PM

What exactly has the murderer done in this century that qualifies her as 'activist'? What media has she produced? What organization does she represent? What lobbying efforts has she participated in?

Pray tell, how the fuck do you know who is posting on this thread? Milo has defined it as his very own, pet alr.right issue.

About 25 trans people have been murdered in the US this year. That's a definition of vulnerability that even the FBI acknowledges.

Stop trashing this nice little watering hole with hate.

by Anonymousreply 50November 16, 2016 8:46 PM

There is a catalogue of murders and rapes and other sexual offences that have been committed by males who identify as transwomen, R50 - that is just a fact, and given they are a small minority in the population, the rates of violence are higher than in the general population. This is a GAY site and lesbians form part of the regular crowd here and it is not surprising that a lesbian couple being brutally murdered gets coverage here, nor, give the anti-gay bullshit the T put out, that posters take in interest in the identity of the perp.

by Anonymousreply 51November 16, 2016 8:51 PM

I was on Oprah, bitches! And Oprah loves bread!

by Anonymousreply 52November 16, 2016 8:53 PM

[quote] What exactly has the murderer done in this century that qualifies her as 'activist'?

Ask the legitimate news media that is listing her as an activist. Don't get pissy with me if some blog uses "activist" to describe someone that the media describes as an activist.

[quote]Pray tell, how the fuck do you know who is posting on this thread?

No, the question is, how do YOU? YOU'RE the one who is making the claims about posters on the thread being Milo's secret shills.

[quote]About 25 trans people have been murdered in the US this year. That's a definition of vulnerability that even the FBI acknowledges.

A total of 600 LGBT people were murdered in 2013 and the first few months of 2014. So... roughly 4% of all LGBT murders are of trans persons. Meaning 96% are LGB victims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 16, 2016 8:56 PM

Dana Rivers, activist in 2008:

[quote]After a nearly three-year stint as a transgender activist, which brought her face-to-face with Congressman Barney Frank (D-Massachusetts), who later led the charge against a transgender-inclusive Employment Non-Discrimination Act in the House of Representatives in October, Rivers said, she knows how lucky she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 16, 2016 8:58 PM

Dana Rivers, activist in 1999:

[quote]Ms. Rivers, formerly know as David Warfield, had developed a program to encourage unmotivated students that was highly celebrated and won a prestigious grant; she won her school's 'Stand and Deliver' award for inspiring students; and, at the school district's annual meeting in September, she was given a standing ovation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 16, 2016 8:59 PM

The LGBTQ media is concerned that stories like this might lead to low trans self-esteem. And bad press for the trans community.

by Anonymousreply 56November 16, 2016 9:01 PM

Dana Rivers, activist in 2001:

[quote]After being forced to resign from her high school teaching job when she told her employer that she was a transsexual woman, Rivers became a leading advocate for transgender rights. She speaks to the need for the lesbian, gay and bisexual community to embrace transgender issues, arguing that a queer person’s gender expression is at the root of much of the oppression they face.

So can you shut the hell up with your claims that she wasn't an activist? She was an activist starting in the 1990s and going into the 2000s. Why would you even claim she wasn't an activist? She was apparently very well known.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 16, 2016 9:03 PM

[quote] About 25 trans people have been murdered in the US this year. That's a definition of vulnerability that even the FBI acknowledges.

What's the source for your statement about the FBI? Obviously 25 murders is too many - I'm not meaning to downplay it - but how does it compare to the general population? Even if you account for the fact that trans people are a very small minority, 25 in one year doesn't sound all that high. I've never seen any evidence that trans people are at a disproportionate risk of murder in comparison to the rest of the population. I'm willing to be proved wrong, though.

by Anonymousreply 58November 16, 2016 9:09 PM

Why are the T-shills discussing such trivial matters like if he's an activist or not?

Oh, surely it's because they're trying to evade the real topic at hand: [bold]a transwoman (a cis-male, effectively) MURDERED two lesbians and their child[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 59November 16, 2016 9:10 PM

[quote] I've never seen any evidence that trans people are at a disproportionate risk of murder in comparison to the rest of the population.

That's because THERE IS NONE! The handful of tranny murders are because the trannies are sex workers and it's due to the violence inherent in the profession, not because they're trans. But god forbid a tranny doesn't martyr every "tragedy" for the cause!

by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2016 9:13 PM

[quote]The LGBTQ media is concerned that stories like this might lead to low trans self-esteem. And bad press for the trans community.

This is what I can't stand. The "LGBTQ" media suppresses any reporting that holds trans people in a bad light but almost seems to take delight in demonizing gay men, in particular, gay white men. They have ZERO problem reporting about the crimes of gay people when they occur. The only content that seems to be approved by certain well known gay news sites and portals that has anything to do with gay white men that doesn't revolve around some kind of criminal activity is exclusively about prostitution or kink/BDSM shit or "here's another gay guy whose in the closet or fucking us over". It's pathetic. If I see another article titled "How To Select Your Johns" or "My Journey Into The BDSM Leather Scene" or "The Life Of A Hooker" I think I'm going to put my fist through my screen.

by Anonymousreply 61November 16, 2016 9:14 PM

We had a tranny murderer in Maine last year...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 16, 2016 9:20 PM

You know Hwhat? Just like the Finding Prince Charming dude was an escort hired by people working at Logo which "may" have influenced their decision in selecting them to be the bachelor for their show, I'm starting to think that the staff at our media outlets' management teams are just hiring their own hookers to create the content. Hence the massive amount of hooker/sex related articles compared to anything that wouldn't be classified as such.

by Anonymousreply 63November 16, 2016 9:20 PM

R50 stop trashing this nice little watering hole with your batshit crazy trans whining. A biological man - no matter which clothing was worn or cosmetic surgery done you CANNOT change sex - has murdered two lesbian women and their son. That's the real story here. Two gay women and a teenage boy were murdered. Those are the people I have sympathy for, not their murderer. No matter how the murderer likes to dress.

by Anonymousreply 64November 16, 2016 9:41 PM

[quote]Diambu-Wright was an aspiring nurse who was attending Laney College and working at Walmart. Wright and Reed had been married for over a year and had three children between them.

[quote]People who knew Reed said she was a veteran of the U.S. Air Force and owned a hair salon in San Jose. [quote] Wright also worked part-time at Esperanza Elementary School in Oakland as a computer prep teacher, said John Sasaki, a spokesman for Oakland Unified School District.

[quote]Wright’s principal, Kathleen Arnold said the teacher brought so much to the school.

[quote]“She was a true educator and so excited to work in her community,” Arnold said. “It really was a match made in heaven. She wanted to be part-time, and that’s what we needed. I offered her a job on the spot.”

[quote]Campbell described Rivers as an acquaintance.

[quote]“I knew this woman (Rivers),” said Wright’s son Khari Campbell-Wright, 19. “I don’t know the whole confines of what was going on. I know she (Rivers) was in a motorcycle club. My mom had no part of it. My brother had no part of it. “Wrong place, wrong time,” he said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 16, 2016 9:49 PM

So sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 16, 2016 9:51 PM

[quote] About 25 trans people have been murdered in the US this year. That's a definition of vulnerability that even the FBI acknowledges.

Because they are prostitutes. That's the sole reason R50. Almost every single one of those are black tranny prostitutes. It's a dangerous profession.

There is no such thing as transphobia. But homophobia and sexism are deadly.

by Anonymousreply 67November 17, 2016 12:16 AM

[quote]"Janet Mock" Hey, perfect name. "Janet" mocks science, biology, the law and common sense.

And women

by Anonymousreply 68November 17, 2016 12:16 AM

Dana Rivers, killer of two lesbian women & their son, publicly protested Michfest's intent to have a female only event.

And he was an activist. Says so. Renowned activist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 17, 2016 12:18 AM

Oh, God forgive me for doubting and mocking the Womyn. They were right all along.

by Anonymousreply 70November 17, 2016 12:26 AM

I'm going to stop referring to them as trans women and start calling them medical experiments.

by Anonymousreply 71November 17, 2016 12:33 AM

There needs to be a gay and lesbian organization to protest the fake gay & lesbian "LGBT" organizations that do not even report on the murder of lesbians. Or anything truthful or intelligent about gay & lesbian people. They are anti-gay and lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 72November 17, 2016 12:34 AM

Aggressive promotion of transgender hate is in fact Milo's signature issue and a tool he uses to get attention. We see you, we see your neo-Nazi connections, we see a genuinely pathetic human being.

by Anonymousreply 73November 17, 2016 12:40 AM

Nothing is more Nazi than the Nazi-like experiments on the human body that that trans represents, born out of homophobia and sick experimentation à la Josef Mengele.

by Anonymousreply 74November 17, 2016 12:44 AM

[quote]I'm guessing [R15] was referring to the "does he still have his dick?" question. And the right answer is: it doesn't matter, he's still a mentally ill male!

Uh, yes it does matter. If he still has his equipment he belongs in a male only jail.

by Anonymousreply 75November 17, 2016 12:51 AM

I can only see one tool here r73 (your tuck job is slipping).

by Anonymousreply 76November 17, 2016 12:53 AM

r73, do you really think this is the time and the place for your lesbophobic propagandizing? Have you no shame, even in the wake of the murders of two lesbians and their son?

by Anonymousreply 77November 17, 2016 12:53 AM

OMG, R73 is truly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 78November 17, 2016 12:56 AM

Everyone is repulsed by trans, R73. Not just Milo.

by Anonymousreply 79November 17, 2016 12:56 AM

[quote]lesbophobic propagandizing

Oh my lord.

by Anonymousreply 80November 17, 2016 1:03 AM

I also think that R73 is a tool, but that's just too much "newly-invented-word-speak" at one time for me not to point it out.

by Anonymousreply 81November 17, 2016 1:04 AM

Neither of those words are "newly invented," r81.

by Anonymousreply 82November 17, 2016 1:08 AM

I think it was an activist. It helped close michfest; why is DL defending it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 17, 2016 1:09 AM

R71, in the case of this murderer, I encourage you to refer to it as a FAILED medical experiment.

Male? Female? People who kill like that aren't even human anymore.

by Anonymousreply 84November 17, 2016 1:24 AM

R82 : Lesbophobic?

Like homophobic? What would be the term that applies to men exclusively?

by Anonymousreply 85November 17, 2016 1:26 AM

Well, considering how many gay men hate lesbians, it is a term in my vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 86November 17, 2016 1:33 AM

r85, I have no idea, but I do know that I have seen the word "lesbophobic" for many years now. Why on earth are you focusing on two perfectly legitimate words when two lesbians are DEAD?

by Anonymousreply 87November 17, 2016 1:34 AM

[quote] (And if you do a Google search, most news outlets are referring to Rivers as a "woman.")

Oh hell no! You are NOT pinning this shit on us.

by Anonymousreply 88November 17, 2016 1:49 AM

yes, because we wome are known for triple homicide, arson and motorbike theft. We all do it on weekends after our knitting circle. I fucking hate news sites ; they are trying to have it both ways by saying trans and calling him a woman.

I swear to god, if I see this show up on a site (Jezebel) and their main issue is news sites containing his real/old name I am going to lose it.

by Anonymousreply 89November 17, 2016 1:56 AM

[quote]the media will avoid it.

Not in the SF Bay Area, they aren't. It's been big news for the last couple of days.

by Anonymousreply 90November 17, 2016 2:08 AM

He does have a twat now, or hole in front, in one of the many articles about him it said how he was getting it done and I think he overshared about it with his class and that's why he was asked to leave the school, and then paid for it even though I know many teachers and if they talked about their snatches they'd be dismissed too.

by Anonymousreply 91November 17, 2016 2:09 AM

We should take bets on how soon it will show up on Jizzabel, r89.

Hell, I'll go ahead and write it myself, because I know exactly what it's going to say: "While her actions were problematic, that is no excuse for misgendering Rivers, and placing her in a male prison puts her in real danger. In our interview, Rivers laughed when asked about those who were concerned about her being put in a shared space with cis women. 'I've been on female hormones for 20 years,' she said with a shrug. 'I couldn't rape them if I wanted to.' As for the three murders, Rivers points out that the allergy medication she was taking reacted badly with her HRT. 'If cis doctors did their homework before treating trans patients,' she said, 'none of this would have ever happened.'"

by Anonymousreply 92November 17, 2016 2:12 AM

I can think of a few teachers I had that I would have been thrilled if they had discussed their cocks with us.

by Anonymousreply 93November 17, 2016 2:13 AM

In case anyone was wondering if mental illness goes along with trans.

by Anonymousreply 94November 17, 2016 2:14 AM

"He does have a twat now, or hole in front, in one of the many articles about him it said how he was getting it done..."

I'd bet a million dollars he never went through with it, r91.

by Anonymousreply 95November 17, 2016 2:14 AM

r92, you know I love you right?

by Anonymousreply 96November 17, 2016 2:16 AM

I have been reading that too but all the ones I see simply say 'sex change' and as we've seen - that often just means getting the tits sewn on not the chop-chop. I am curious if he really cut it because he says he's a lesbian and usually the straight guys keep it.

by Anonymousreply 97November 17, 2016 2:19 AM

Trans = 21st century Tuskegee Experiment except with gays instead of blacks.

by Anonymousreply 98November 17, 2016 2:23 AM

" They said I spoke to students in an inappropriate manner about my transition. The elements of their claim are largely inaccurate and out of context. And besides, I would never do anything to hurt my students. The real reason they are upset is that I am gender-different. I don't fit in to their concept of what a good teacher is. No matter what I did or didn't do last spring, these people would still not want me teaching." - from interview in 99.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 17, 2016 2:37 AM

IYF: Did you discuss your transition with your students? If so, how did they react?

DR: I can't go there because of the remaining legal stuff.

by Anonymousreply 100November 17, 2016 2:39 AM

His pronouns were mandatory, but no-one listened.

by Anonymousreply 101November 17, 2016 2:41 AM

R92 sadly I think we're so far through the looking glass it could actually play out like that.

by Anonymousreply 102November 17, 2016 2:44 AM

Fucking bullshit in R92 's quote. If ONLY the doctors had done their job.... If he was on HRT for 20 years, shouldn't he already know his own medications and what they interact with? I do.

by Anonymousreply 103November 17, 2016 2:44 AM

[quote]yes, because we wome are known for triple homicide, arson and motorbike theft. We all do it on weekends after our knitting circle. I fucking hate news sites ; they are trying to have it both ways by saying trans and calling him a woman. I swear to god, if I see this show up on a site (Jezebel) and their main issue is news sites containing his real/old name I am going to lose it.

Well, if you really want specifics, a white male brutally killed a black family. Or, fine, a white "woman" killed a black family. When trans of color are victimized it's a big deal but now that a trans woman is the butcher, race doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 104November 17, 2016 2:48 AM

r103, r92 is a parody post, like that's what he imagines the article will say, and I bet he's not far off.

by Anonymousreply 105November 17, 2016 2:48 AM

Trans-worshiping Autostraddle calls him a “former” LGBT activist, of course, and goes on to say:

“Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists and other anti-trans activists have seized this opportunity to shout loudly at news outlets and on social media that Dana was ‘really a man’ and should be labeled as such. (In many cases such shouts are unecessary as most media has successfully mis-gendered Dana when discussing her past and used other incorrect terminology.) Although there’s nothing but rage in our hearts towards Dana Rivers, it would be tragic if this case was used to marginalize and stigmatize other trans women, especially if said stigmatization comes from other LGBTQ women…”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 17, 2016 3:37 AM

The rest of R106's quote:

[quote]especially if said stigmatization comes from other LGBTQ women — historically, cisgender lesbian and bisexual women have also been demonized as murderers, rapists and criminals, with every true story of an actual LGBQ female criminal held up to promote falsehoods about the entire group. We shouldn’t perpetuate that here.

Maybe I've been living under a rock, who are these demonized "cisgender" criminals they're referring to?

by Anonymousreply 107November 17, 2016 4:01 AM

Was she charged as a man or a woman ?

"Dana" is a name that can swing both ways ! 😂

by Anonymousreply 108November 17, 2016 4:03 AM

I'm with you r107, never heard of lesbians routinely being painted rapists, arsonists, murderers, voyeurs, stalkers, domestic abusers etc. mainly because it is so uncommon as to be a very rare occurrence. These hobbies are primarily MtT activities.

by Anonymousreply 109November 17, 2016 4:22 AM

r52 I love you so much !!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 110November 17, 2016 4:31 AM

I looked u dl fave Jazz Jennings on GenderTrender and came upon an article about trans kids and was so struck by this:

Ryan entered second grade as a boy testing at a kindergarten level and exited as a girl named Rachel testing at a fourth grade level. Because school administrators would not let Rachel wear a dress to school, Guinan worked to get a dress code of khaki pants instituted so that other girls would at least be wearing the same clothing as her daughter.

This boy's mom fucking changed the grade school dress code so her kid wouldn't feel "left out"? Yeah you guys don't ask for much at all. Fucking meddling parents of special snowflakes. It's kids who have shit shifted around and done for them by their parents and never learn the word "no" who grow up to murder said parents when they do finally say no.

by Anonymousreply 111November 17, 2016 4:40 AM

The real crime here is that this proud TRANSWOMAN'S elected gender is being erased by the cis-media.

by Anonymousreply 112November 17, 2016 4:50 AM

I want to know why this bitch killed those perfectly nice middle-aged lesbians and their child. I guess helping to kill Michfest wasn't enough to satisfy her.

by Anonymousreply 113November 17, 2016 6:01 AM

Someone in the Autostraddle comments section says that one of the victims was "a continual source of support for the trans community with her salon that sub-specialized in gender presentation."

When will these "inclusive" lesbians realize that no amount of bending over backwards for these transwomen (natal men) is ever enough? This woman put aside everything feminism had taught her to devote her life to reinforcing harmful gender stereotypes and she STILL wound up dead.

It's. Never. Enough. There is no amount of validation that will satisfy them because they know, deep down, they are still not natal women and never will be.

by Anonymousreply 114November 17, 2016 1:01 PM

Triple murder:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 17, 2016 2:04 PM

[quote]Why are the T-shills discussing such trivial matters like if he's an activist or not?

I was pointing out that Rivers WAS an activist specifically because that crazy person kept saying this story was being manipulated by the media in a way that hurt all trans people, and part of that manipulation was making it falsely seem like Rivers was an activist.

Except it wasn't false: Rivers WAS an activist. And here we are again with another trans activist and noted trans person charged with a violent crime. It happens a lot. That's why trans and trans supporters don't like it being brought up.

by Anonymousreply 116November 17, 2016 2:14 PM

Thanks, Dear R105. I have a really difficult time picking out parody these days, as things have gotten so far out of normal.

by Anonymousreply 117November 17, 2016 2:21 PM

Yes, r117. Orwell was off by 32 years.

by Anonymousreply 118November 17, 2016 3:30 PM

Pink News manages to cover it without ever using the words "trans" or "transgender." Comments should be very interesting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 17, 2016 3:32 PM

The Autostraddle article is fucking disgusting. Those fucking hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 120November 17, 2016 3:37 PM

[quote] Trans = 21st century Tuskegee Experiment except with gays instead of blacks.

Miss Jorgensen's Boys

by Anonymousreply 121November 17, 2016 5:03 PM

If Norman Bates were still alive he would have surely transitioned, taken his mother's name, and proposed to Sheriff Romero.

by Anonymousreply 122November 17, 2016 5:12 PM

I read the first comment at Pink News and was thoroughly disgusted. I am so appalled with this so-called "post-truth" era, that rejects facts because of "feelz." Please tell me that all this silliness will pass.

by Anonymousreply 123November 17, 2016 5:48 PM

There's a psycho called Marti polluting the Pink News comments. He's a know freak.

by Anonymousreply 124November 17, 2016 5:58 PM

correction : known not know

by Anonymousreply 125November 17, 2016 5:59 PM

If he's a man in womanface then freakdom is a given r124.

by Anonymousreply 126November 17, 2016 6:06 PM

Yes, Marti is a tranny

by Anonymousreply 127November 17, 2016 6:08 PM

[quote]Even if you account for the fact that trans people are a very small minority, 25 in one year doesn't sound all that high. I've never seen any evidence that trans people are at a disproportionate risk of murder in comparison to the rest of the population.

Because they are delicate helpless feminine female ladies, don'tcha know! That means they're always victims and never aggressors, because it's not in their delicate helpless lady-brains or their feminine female lady-nature!

by Anonymousreply 128November 17, 2016 7:16 PM

"unecessary" Geez, Autostraddle.

by Anonymousreply 129November 17, 2016 7:16 PM

[quote]I'm guessing [[R15]] was referring to the "does he still have his dick?" question. And the right answer is: it doesn't matter, he's still a mentally ill male!

[quote]>> Uh, yes it does matter. If he still has his equipment he belongs in a male only jail.

Actually, he STILL belongs in a male-only jail no matter if he's got a front-hole or a "ladystick", because he's still MALE.

Fee-fees and hormones do not a female make. Biology is real.

by Anonymousreply 130November 17, 2016 7:29 PM

Look, we all know that the T train is about to hit the wall. Now we are in Trumptown, we all have much, much bigger concerns than these screeching ubervictims and their science-denial and violent tantrums.

by Anonymousreply 131November 17, 2016 11:25 PM

Trump doesn't understand the difference between gay and trans, like a lot of straight people.

There is a possibility that gay rights could be taken away, while homophobic parents go on making their kids "transgender."

by Anonymousreply 132November 17, 2016 11:31 PM

I think r132 has hit the nail on the head. The general public think the T are gay. I have lost count of the people who've told me that T is a sexuality.

In reality the closest it comes to that is being a fetish but of course the shrill T whiners deny that any of them are merely fetishists, they deny that they get herections when pulling on their bizarrely overly feminine lingerie when we've all SEEN the fetish pics. Just being plain old men who get their kink on by dressing in womanface doesn't fit the eternal victim status.

We really need to separate the T from the acronym and make it very, very clear that playing dress up is NOT a sexuality and neither is having a personality disorder or four.

by Anonymousreply 133November 17, 2016 11:42 PM

I am beginning to think a lot of straight people are very dense, R133. That's too complicated for them, and no media, school, or anything is explaining it to them. Even the "educated" do not get it...at all. It seems straight people didn't even get gay or androgynous, or tomboy it seems. T is a horror for gay rights/existence, and I think this horror is just beginning.

by Anonymousreply 134November 17, 2016 11:50 PM

True, R130, and this pig is violent as fuck. No way he belongs in any kind of protected environment. Let him go to the worst prison they can find and fend off all the thugs.

by Anonymousreply 135November 18, 2016 12:30 AM

R133, you just described Bruce Jenner. He has no plans to cut that thing off. His only interest is in playing dress up. It's a fetish, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 136November 18, 2016 12:34 AM

I don't think we should rush to judge Dana Rivers until we find out who she voted for first.

by Anonymousreply 137November 18, 2016 12:49 AM

Dana, had sexual-reassignment surgery, meaning she had the dick cut off and a vagina sculpted. By all accounts SHE is a trans-woman. I am not in favor of transitioning to another gender and believe you are born the way you should be BUT she did go through it all and I think if you do the bottom surgery and what have you, you can use the pronoun. And be referred to as a Trans-woman.

But having said that, what makes someone snap like that.

by Anonymousreply 138November 18, 2016 1:09 AM

Calling him "she" is only a matter of courtesy r138, what with him being a biological male with biological male violent tendencies and I don't feel like extending that courtesy to a triple murderer.

by Anonymousreply 139November 18, 2016 1:12 AM

Regardless of which surgeries Rivers got, there are people who use SRS to refer to boob jobs, not the genital surgery

by Anonymousreply 140November 18, 2016 1:12 AM

[quote]But having said that, what makes someone snap like that.

You already answered that question, R138. Trans are by definition deeply disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 141November 18, 2016 1:20 AM

People with neo vaginas are always a bit incontinent. This is the main reason why transwomen choose not to chop off their dick. They just shrink it and hope the het men they sleep with will be content with anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 142November 18, 2016 1:25 AM

r142 is right, this guy botched one tranny so badly she finally killed herself after all the incontinence and constant infections.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143November 18, 2016 1:37 AM

It could be the most perfectly "sculpted" front hole ever, the most convincing boob job and Adam's apple removal but these confused creatures will NEVER be a "she."

by Anonymousreply 144November 18, 2016 2:14 AM

Search "Dana Rivers-- Female". He's being held as a woman in a women's prison. Goddamn them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145November 18, 2016 2:38 AM

UGH! DOUBLE UGH!

by Anonymousreply 146November 18, 2016 2:50 AM

r145 I bet some of those actual, cis dykes won't take too kindly to Dana and I know that chicks can be way fucking meaner than dudes. We'll see how he fares with them.

by Anonymousreply 147November 18, 2016 2:58 AM

"...and I know that chicks can be way fucking meaner than dudes."

Actually... no. For example, they don't usually do things like-- oh, let me think, let me think-- MURDER THREE PEOPLE with guns and knives, then set their home on fire as they're gasping for their last breaths, then attempt to flee, covered in blood, on a stolen motorcycle while brandishing steel knuckles.

But yeah, I'm sure the "dykes" will be just fine. *massive eye roll*

by Anonymousreply 148November 18, 2016 3:13 AM

Erotica by Dana

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149November 18, 2016 4:39 AM

r149 Taboo age play? Wow. They made the right call in firing this fucker.

by Anonymousreply 150November 18, 2016 5:01 AM

it might also be a plagiarist, based on the reviews

by Anonymousreply 151November 18, 2016 5:07 AM

Oh dear god in heaven this thread was a disgusting, disappointing mess. I miss the DL threads about mocking Mitchfest. They were at least somewhat clever and insightful in their trans-bashing. (Ha!)

But let's not take this tragic event to pretend to act like you all even give a good goddamn about the family that was brutally murdered because really we all know this was just an excuse to froth at the mouth about trannies and their insanely high rates of murder, arson, jaywalking and general psychopathy across the board.

Thank fuck she wasn't black because I would then be having the pleasure of reading a thread in the spirit of "APE-LIKE MAN DRESSED AS WOMAN KILLS LESBIAN FAMILY", followed by 200+ posts about how no one is surprised because black men are generally known to be the most violent group of people and highest perpetrators of crime this side of the solar system despite all the BLM malarkey and bullshit statistics of black transwomen being murdered and general victimization they clamor on about. Thank fuck for that.

Don't get me twisted. That creature deserves absolutely no sympathy. I hope they give her ass the death penalty. But the difference is I'm calling Rivers a creature because she FUCKING MURDERED A FAMILY, not because I have an almost psychotic obsession with hating trannies like 98% of the diseased vermin in here.

by Anonymousreply 152November 18, 2016 5:51 AM

What is taboo age play. Because I am not clicking on one of her books.

by Anonymousreply 153November 18, 2016 6:24 AM

Looks like adult baby fetish stuff.

by Anonymousreply 154November 18, 2016 6:26 AM

Yeah, I clicked on "Lori's Big Day", here's the description:

"Lori's Big Day (Taboo Age Play Erotic Romance)

Eighteen year old Lori loved being the Man of House's special little one. She loved being surrounded by the warm clean scent of powder, diapers, and a strong man's firm hand. But today was different. Today they would be going out. Can Lori still be a good girl when she's tested by her strong and dominating Man of the House?"

And the list of similar books are all tagged ABDL, which I just learned stands for Adult Baby Diaper Lover. *shudder*

by Anonymousreply 155November 18, 2016 11:05 AM

I see what you mean, R155.

[quote]Alexis has been an upstanding student all throughout college yet he just can't for the life of him gain the attentions of the illustrious Professor Hunter. And it is driving him crazy. But soon he is given the golden opportunity to become the Professor's favorite pet. But can he handle the terms of the offer? Diapers. Spankings. And the firm, demanding hand of the educated and powerful man.

"Diapers, spankings" <-- JFC.

If this is the same person, this is possibly one of the WORST people that could ever consider themselves part of [italic]any[/italic] community.

by Anonymousreply 156November 18, 2016 12:49 PM

I can't even imagine what Lisa Vogel (the founder of Michfest) is going through right now.

by Anonymousreply 157November 18, 2016 1:32 PM

I take a night class with a guy who worked with one of the victims.

by Anonymousreply 158November 18, 2016 3:04 PM

This is why trump won

by Anonymousreply 159November 18, 2016 3:30 PM

Well r159, I hope Trump does one good thing and protects actual women by taking MtT's out of women's prisons, but I'm not counting on it.

I haven't heard of any FtT's demanding to go to men's prisons. Make a separate facility for the whole lot of them, so no one else has to deal with them.

by Anonymousreply 160November 18, 2016 6:33 PM

r160, I saw the separate facility suggested elsewhere. Know what the jezzies said? They hoped that the MtT were separate from the FtM because men can be dangerous. GUESS how much irony they saw in saying that?

by Anonymousreply 161November 18, 2016 6:37 PM

In case I wasn't clear and because you are likely not insane, let me make sure you get that they were worried about the 5ft FtM's raping and beating the 6ft MtF's. Because men are violent.

by Anonymousreply 162November 18, 2016 6:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 18, 2016 10:27 PM

Another "woman" in the news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 18, 2016 11:19 PM

R164 That story is FUCKED up!!!

by Anonymousreply 165November 18, 2016 11:30 PM

People are going to read the headline, and think it's a woman. Or, if they read the article, they will think "I am sick of this gay stuff."

by Anonymousreply 166November 18, 2016 11:35 PM

Is arson a thing with them, too? I remember the case of a transsexual who burned a building down, killing a fireman.

by Anonymousreply 167November 18, 2016 11:36 PM

Why has the gay community allowed these gross straight men with fetishes allowed in?? These trannies are obsessed with lesbians and hate lesbians more than right wing conservatives. This unfortunately is going to happen more given the rhetoric that real lesbians are evil for not wanting their penis.

by Anonymousreply 168November 19, 2016 12:20 AM

r168 there are transgender people-they do exist. It's just that they are in much smaller numbers than the current media coverage would suggest. The news has turned into a fetid, clickbait cesspool. They are pushing this as an issue because it is tentpole clickbait, i.e. it gets a wide cross-section of the public angry for different reasons, thus guaranteeing high page hits.

The fetishists have, like the SJWs, jumped on this cause in order to heighten their own SM profiles to make them look popular and important. A small minority of the autogynophiles are also using this as a chance for sexual gratification and general harrassment of women.

In the beginning, before people really understood the difference between gender and sexual orientation, genuine Ts were lumped in with the LGBs because they were seen as drag queens, who are e-fem gay men. It made sense that a) they needed protection and an advocacy group, and b) this was the best place for them.

Now that transgender has become the new autism, it makes no sense to have them with us. I do feel sorry for all the genuine Ts who are trapped in the middle of all this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 169November 19, 2016 12:41 AM

You're right r169. I've spoken here before about two trans women I know who are both horrified beyond belief at how things are going. They both have lived for a long time completely as women since their twenties, now one is 60 something the other 50 something.

They both accept that they are not biological women and have made peace with that. They both accept that the problem is in their head not their physicality. They both have walked a hard road, lost jobs and been disowned.

They both have never experienced hatred and threats like they have in the past two years, all from other trans. They are attacked as "tru scum", they have been doxxed and have both been put in fear for their lives by crazies that don't like being told the truth. Men cannot become women. They both don't understand why this is now being taught as gospel that you are whatever you say you are regardless of reality and anyone who doesn't want to be forced to play along is a bigot.

If you are truly dysphoric the best you can hope for is some measure of comfort from living as a woman but that isn't a cure all. A very small number are truly dysphoric. The majority are autogynephile and that is NOT the same thing. The autogynephiles are just plain old fetishists and they've tricked the public into thinking it's OK for them to impose their fetish on other people and force them to take part.

by Anonymousreply 170November 19, 2016 1:03 AM

The transtapo grayed out OP. More proof that they are aptly named.

by Anonymousreply 171November 19, 2016 1:04 AM

She told them THEN so she wouldn't have to tell them NOW!

by Anonymousreply 172November 19, 2016 2:35 AM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 173November 19, 2016 4:58 AM

If Rivers had been killed-- for any reason whatsoever-- it would have been a "hate crime." But it's never a hate crime when women/lesbians are murdered. It's just business as usual.

by Anonymousreply 174November 19, 2016 2:00 PM

Exactly r174. When a trans is exposed as a violent criminal it's all about "the most important thing is to be imprisoned in the prison that matches gender presentation for this poor soul who has been driven to extreme action by a transphobic society". For the victims? Crickets.

by Anonymousreply 175November 19, 2016 2:10 PM

This thread has me thinking about the Michfest dykes.

Yes, they were kooky, but all they really wanted was a little patch of land for a few days to be left alone from men and all their bullshit.

The disturbed individuals from DL who would go onto Michfest message boards to troll, mock, and harass them should be ashamed. Then there were the actual trannies who went to the MichFest to talk about how much fun it is to use their penises in sex abuse workshops to harass vulnerable women.

If women in general (and lesbians specifically) don't stand up to trannies, they should be prepared to have yet another set of MEN take away their rights and lives.

by Anonymousreply 176November 19, 2016 3:25 PM

[quote] Now that transgender has become the new autism, it makes no sense to have them with us. I do feel sorry for all the genuine Ts who are trapped in the middle of all this bullshit.

T has been used as an excuse to effectively sterilize people on the autism spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 177November 19, 2016 3:47 PM

r176 Me too. I'm missing Michfest now so I don't have to miss it then. In fairness though, people here were mocking but not in a mean way, I don't know what they did on the boards but here it was just lovingly making fun of nutloaf recipes and fat womon on garbage detail. Now that Michfest is gone it makes me very wistful. They were fucking right!

by Anonymousreply 178November 19, 2016 5:44 PM

[quote]fat womon on garbage detail

lol. And yes, they were right.

The world is getting darker by the moment. It's so much worse than 20 years ago

by Anonymousreply 179November 19, 2016 10:19 PM

This POS is another dangerous predator - registered sex offender as juv, then changed name and gender.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 20, 2016 12:10 AM

This blog has new details

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 20, 2016 1:05 AM

Way back machine contains this gem

danarivers.net

by Anonymousreply 182November 20, 2016 1:08 AM

Anyone met Rivers? All over in 2000...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183November 20, 2016 1:22 AM

But...But...R183, how can it be? The page, created by Dana, says "activist", but the Ts say it aint so.

Fuck this fetid front hole.

by Anonymousreply 184November 20, 2016 1:27 AM

From r183's link I love the pic of Leather Tuscadero.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185November 20, 2016 1:27 AM

Not sure if you've heard but there's been a change to the Canadian Human Rights Commission

[quote]This enactment amends the Canadian Human Rights Act to add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination. The enactment also amends the Criminal Code to extend the protection against hate propaganda set out in that Act to any section of the public that is distinguished by gender identity or expression and to clearly set out that evidence that an offence was motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on gender identity or expression constitutes an aggravating circumstance that a court must take into consideration when it imposes a sentence.

Referring to someone with the wrong pronoun constitutes a hate crime. Google Jordan Peterson for more info about this since he's notorious for refusing to accept preferred pronouns at the the University of Toronto.

So this means that a straight man can accuse me of a hate crime if I refer to him as "she"?

by Anonymousreply 186November 20, 2016 5:52 AM

R186 it means a straight man can accuse you of a hate crime if you refer to him as "he".

by Anonymousreply 187November 20, 2016 8:12 AM

The trans need to rein in their abusive "activists"ie. trolls, and stop them promoting hatred and inciting violence against lesbians eg "Die in a fire terf!" "Kill a terf!" etc. It was utterly predictable that it would start happening in real life.

by Anonymousreply 188November 20, 2016 11:46 AM

It would "start" happening? R188

Here's a long list of "trans women" who have already attacked or murdered real women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189November 20, 2016 12:07 PM

r186, we have an excellent thread about Peterson:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 20, 2016 12:50 PM

The mind boggles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 20, 2016 2:50 PM

Spread this info, part I

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192November 20, 2016 2:51 PM

Share this info, part II

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 20, 2016 2:52 PM

Part III, people need to know this info

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 20, 2016 3:51 PM

Crimes by T just in 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195November 20, 2016 3:53 PM

Thanks for links R189 . Yeah I've been aware that MtTs attack women but not so certain if any or how many have been specifically motivated by the "Kill a terf!" mentality.

by Anonymousreply 196November 21, 2016 3:33 AM

Environmental activist Lierre Keith confirms: "The two murdered women were MichFest sisters."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 25, 2016 5:14 PM

Funny how the motive is a complete "mystery". I guess it's mere coincidence that he's a Camp Trans activist who just happened to go into a murderous rage and kill two (real) lesbian Mich Fest women and their son.

by Anonymousreply 198November 25, 2016 5:36 PM

I guess the only good thing I can say is that the boy will never have to go to brother Gulag camp again...

by Anonymousreply 199November 25, 2016 5:38 PM

Being forced to play non-competitive Frisbee is not *quite* as horrific as being stabbed to death, r199.

by Anonymousreply 200November 25, 2016 6:42 PM

Heterosexuals are scum, plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 201November 25, 2016 7:12 PM

R201 was the murderer straight? I can't remember if he claimed to be a lesbian or not.

by Anonymousreply 202November 25, 2016 8:15 PM

yes, he was a straight male who sometimes claimed bi

by Anonymousreply 203November 25, 2016 8:19 PM

Most Ts are straight males.

by Anonymousreply 204November 25, 2016 8:21 PM

Thanks r203. Sick fuck (him, not you).

by Anonymousreply 205November 25, 2016 8:26 PM

Oh look, someone's trying to grey out the OP. I wonder why that is.

by Anonymousreply 206November 26, 2016 2:47 PM

Let's bump this. Any news on this fucking creep?

by Anonymousreply 207December 20, 2016 6:09 PM

I just did a quick search for "Dana Rivers" and nothing shows up since he was charged with the murder in mid-November. I assume he'll need to file his plea next, right?

by Anonymousreply 208December 21, 2016 12:10 PM

HOw much you wanna bet this murderer of women will be jailed with women?

by Anonymousreply 209December 21, 2016 12:24 PM

Where is the lesbian press?

I'm a gay guy, so I seriously don't know and have to ask. Back in the day, gay media like The Advocate at least covered a few stories by/for lesbians. Now, it's just gay men and trans. Too bad. This is a compelling story that really should be reported.

by Anonymousreply 210December 21, 2016 1:07 PM

R210, the Indigo Girls, who owe their decades long career to lesbians, boycotted MichFest and participated in the Transparent show that compared rad fems with nazis.

All lesbians and allies should in turn boycott the Indigo Girls. Let the transbians buy their records and concert tickets.

by Anonymousreply 211December 21, 2016 1:12 PM

r211 Seriously? Those fucking cunts! I used to love them.

by Anonymousreply 212December 21, 2016 5:30 PM

Yes, r212.

I wonder what they think of Dana Rivers, their fellow MichFest hater.

Such hypocrites. For all of their fake activism...they wasted no time throwing women and girls under the tranny bus.

We should put them out of business. Just like they did MichFest

by Anonymousreply 213December 21, 2016 5:49 PM

Burn in hell Dana Rivers!

by Anonymousreply 214January 22, 2018 3:24 PM

[quote][R210], the Indigo Girls, who owe their decades long career to lesbians, boycotted MichFest and participated in the Transparent show that compared rad fems with nazis.

Now I can finally admit I can't stand Judith Light in anything where she's not the villain. She's like one of those women whose pussies freeze men's dicks off, or like your least favorite person at the synagogue.

by Anonymousreply 215January 22, 2018 3:34 PM

I'm curious. Rivers was arrested on the same night he killed them, and confessed to police. What's the point of delaying every step of the legal process since then? It's been well over a year now. Does playing up "mentally unfit for court", better his chances of Not Guilty by reason insanity? Or is he hoping to wait until people have cooled down their anger, grief and shock, for jury reasons?

by Anonymousreply 216January 24, 2018 12:08 AM

Good question r216. I can't see any possible defense here. I'm guessing the courts just can't figure out WTF to do with Rivers once convicted so they're dragging their feet for that reason.

This will be a very messy case once it goes to trial that will open up a huge Pandora's Box that I think a lot of people would prefer stay closed. That's very unfair to the victims and their families but I doubt they have the money or power to do much about it.

by Anonymousreply 217January 24, 2018 1:05 AM

Maybe they're considering an insanity defense.

by Anonymousreply 218January 24, 2018 1:56 AM

Oh I assumed all along he'd be going for "NG:RI". What else has he got? Are there any elections coming up? I ask because maybe the fact that with multiple murder, he qualifies under "special circumstances" to possibly face a death penalty. Is anyone running with a policy of banning capital punishment? Could his defence be delaying with this in mind?

by Anonymousreply 219January 24, 2018 3:03 AM

Sorry, that, R219, was me, R216.

by Anonymousreply 220January 24, 2018 3:04 AM

[quote] Maybe they're considering an insanity defense.

They better reject that. He knew damn well what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 221January 24, 2018 3:06 AM

Update.

CBS: Transgender Activist Ordered To Stand Trial For Oakland Triple Murder

A transgender activist and former teacher was ordered Wednesday to stand trial on three counts of murder for the shooting and stabbing deaths of a teenage man and two women in East Oakland in November 2016.

Rivers, a former Sacramento schoolteacher, gained national attention when she had a sex change operation and became a woman in the 1990s.

In addition to the three murder charges, at the end of a preliminary hearing Alameda County Superior Court Judge Allan Hymer ordered Rivers to face a jury on the special circumstance allegation that she committed multiple murders and on charges of arson of an inhabited structure or property and possession of metal knuckles.

She’s accused of killing 19-year-old Toto M. Diambu, who was also known as Benny Diambu Wright, 57-year-old Patricia Wright and 56-year-old Charlotte Reed.

Dana Rivers, 63, of San Jose, is scheduled to return to Alameda County Superior Court on March 21 to have her trial date set...

A motive for the three homicides wasn’t disclosed during Rivers’ preliminary hearing but prosecutors said it will be revealed at her trial, which may not take place for several years since she could face the death penalty and the attorneys in the case need time to prepare...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222March 7, 2018 8:30 PM

[the shooting and stabbing deaths of a teenage man and two women...]

Odd wording. How about "the shooting and stabbing deaths of two women and their teenage son" or a "married couple and their teenage son" rather than making them sound like they are all random people.

And "teenage man"?

by Anonymousreply 223March 7, 2018 8:34 PM

[quote]A motive for the three homicides wasn’t disclosed during Rivers’ preliminary hearing but prosecutors said it will be revealed at her trial, which may not take place for several years since she could face the death penalty and the attorneys in the case need time to prepare...

Wow, it's like they're shelving the trial to protect him and by extension the T movement from the bad press they deserve. If I ever murder three people in a violent homicidal rage and face the death penalty I'll have to remember to use the Trans Plea because that'll apparently buy me "several years" before I even have to stand trial. SMDH

by Anonymousreply 224March 9, 2018 2:31 PM

Justice for Benny, Patricia, and Charlotte!

by Anonymousreply 225March 9, 2018 2:34 PM

This is disgusting OP. No different than racist trolls on Fox who try to give as much publicity to every murder of a white person by a black person as possible to increase racial hatred in the world. No different than someone trying to elevate stories of young gay men on drugs or living on the streets. A truly morally bankrupt person you are OP. It's never too late to change but you are doing evil work trying to increase hatred and drag people a part. I sincerely hope you see that one day.

by Anonymousreply 226March 9, 2018 3:42 PM

r226 WTF are you talking about? Are you aware these murders happened 16 months ago and got virtually no press coverage or publicity even at the time they happened? Since then the case has been delayed at every turn until last Wed. with Dana Rivers finally being ordered to stand trial for the murders but now even that might take a few more years. Where's the justice in that?

I'm really not seeing the hateful voices trying to divide people that only seem to exist in your own head.

These two innocent women who were also part of the GLBT community themselves were brutally murdered along with their young son.

Did you miss the part that they were LESBIANS and, if you read between the lines, they were also MichFest participants where Rivers was one of the transwomen protesters demanding to be let in and angry because they were denied by bio women? It will be very interesting to see what sort of motive the defense attorney can spin out of that.

In what possible way can you compare this to racist trolls on Fox who try to give as much publicity to every murder of a white person by a black person as possible to increase racial hatred?

Neither mainstream media or GTBT media want to touch this with a ten foot pole and I suspect r224 has the correct reason why.

by Anonymousreply 227March 9, 2018 5:19 PM

So now he's been ordered to stand trial, what penalties are available in California for a man like him? A man who beats up, stabs, shoots and kills a family of three, then tries to burn down their home with their bodies inside.

by Anonymousreply 228March 13, 2018 7:59 AM

[quote]And "teenage man"?

Media/PR spin. "Man" elicits far less public knee-jerk sympathy, is not as emotionally manipulative as "son", "boy" or "child".

by Anonymousreply 229March 13, 2018 9:12 AM

Nevermind, I've been told that multiple murder puts his offences within "Special Circumstances", meaning he could face death penalty. Or, I assume, the rest of his poxy life in a prison.

Now watch Twanztastic activists spin this as evil cis-lesbian terfs deliberately "provoking" poor vulnerable twanz girl , therefore deserving to be shot & stabbed, and can now be blamed by everyone on the Right Side Of History for the tragic death of a trans woman!

by Anonymousreply 230March 13, 2018 9:14 PM

Not sure whether the arraignment hearing scheduled for March 21 took place. There's nothing in the news about it. I used the Alameda County Inmate Locator to find that an "Attorney and Plea Hearing" will happen on April 16 at the Alameda County Courthouse. I hope soon there will be justice for Benny, Patricia, and Charlotte.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 29, 2018 2:49 PM

Plea Hearing for Dana Rivers at 9am on Monday, April 16. These are the charges:

PC1170(H)(3)-F tSPEC ALLEG-NOTICE OF STATE PRISON ELIGI PC1192.7(C)(23)-F tSERIOUS FLNY/PERSONALLY USED A DANGEROU PC12022.5(A)-F tSPEC ALLEG-USE OF FIREARM (12022.5 & 12 PC12022.53(B)-F tSPEC ALLEG-PERSONAL USE OF A FIREARM PC12022.53(C)-F tSPEC ALLEG-PERSONAL AND INTENTIONAL DIS PC12022.53(D)-F tSPEC ALLEG-PERSONAL AND INTENTIONAL DIS PC12022.7(A)-F tSPEC ALLEG-GREAT BODILY INJURY PC12022(B)(1)-F tSPEC ALLEG-USE OF DEADLY WEAPON PC187(A)-F tMURDER PC187(A)-664(A)-F tWILLFUL, DELIBERATE, PREMEDITATED ATTEM PC190.2(A)(3)-F tSPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE - MULTIPLE MURDER PC21810-F tPOSSESSION OF METAL KNUCKLES PC451(B)-F tARSON OF AN INHABITED STRUCTURE OR PROP

I'd appreciate any local news updates at all about the case after the hearing. The mainstream media is keeping eerily silent about this vicious triple murder and arson.

by Anonymousreply 232April 13, 2018 2:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!