Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Remembering Ginny in Billing

It's been five years since her untimely passing.

Fibromyalgia is serious!

WHEN WILL THE TEARS END????

by Anonymousreply 112October 7, 2018 7:07 PM

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everybody that Jim Benson is leaving us next week, NOT Jim Bernstein.

Whoever took Jim Bernstein's orthopedic chair, please bring it back ASAP. We already located some of his office supplies, but if you have anything else you'd like to return, please contact me in order to avoid any embarrassment.

Thank you for your cooperation.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2016 11:21 AM

We'll be holding our annual memorial potluck for Ginny in the staff room this Friday. All proceeds will go towards the fight to end gluten intolerance. I will be bringing my Ambrosia cake as usual.

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2016 11:40 AM

She has a strange smell and occasionally spoke in Hungarian.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2016 11:50 AM

Kathy, "ambrosia" does not mean "dump cake."

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2016 1:20 PM

We raised $2,935 in Ginny's Fibromyalgia GoFundMe. Where did that money go?

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2016 1:31 PM

Hello Kathy,

Please hold Ginny's memorial by the fridge as Vernon is running through his list of "foods that cannot be microwaved due to their smell" for the new staff members at the same time as the memorial and has booked the space in front of the microwave as a gathering point.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2016 1:44 PM

Gary, please tell me this presentation doesn't involve the Art Department's animation of Tammy The Stinky Tuna again. I already lived through that once.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2016 9:37 PM

MEMO: This is a reminder that we have implemented a "safe space" policy with regard to food triggers. Should you chose to bring an item, please remember to ensure accurate labeling of its allergens (a list can be found on the intranet home page) and labeling it according to the diet it fits (low fat, atkins, etc...). My assistant will then pre-sort the items and lay them out on the color coded table cloths, corresponding to the color you were assigned based on your allergies / needs in the fall, when we rolled out the safe space initiative.

If you have forgotten your color, added new food allergies, or changed your diet / lifestyle plan, please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. Should you need to contact me for any other reason, please contact me. Should you need to contact me, please submit a request through the intranet and a ticket will be created so that we can arrange a meeting time and date. Should you receive the ticket, please provide 3 available times to speak with me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2016 9:52 PM

That new girl Paige removed the macramé owl that Ginny hung in the women's restroom. She said it was a dust magnet that caused her allergies to act up. It sent Diane into a complete melt down until I sat her down to explain that Paige meant no malice. How could she know how beloved Ginny was to the rest of us girls. Besides, we just got a memo stating that the old women's room will now be a unisex bathroom. I don't think MtF transgenders appreciate fine wall art anyways.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2016 9:55 PM

Is Ginny black or white? I need to know.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2016 10:10 PM

Please do not inquire into the protected classes of our employees. We are an EEOC employer.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket through the intranet to schedule time to talk me. Please consider the environment before printing this post. This post is confidential and intended for the recipient only.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2016 10:13 PM

[quote] Is Ginny black or white?

She was Lutheran. Or Episcopalian, I can't remember which.

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2016 10:21 PM

All Company Memo: Please remember to leave the parking space to the right of visitor parking open on the day of the memorial in memory of Ginny. The only exception will be the fruit delivery van can park there in the a.m. since Friday is also the kick off of our healthy eating initiative. Mary Jo will be working reception in the morning and has been instructed to keep a look out for any violators. Once the pot luck is over, the space will again be available. A committee is being formed to decorate the spot after the fruit has been delivered. If you have any hidden artistic talents this is the time to let them shine. And if anyone with children can bring in sidewalk chalk you can drop it off in Paula's cube.

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2016 10:38 PM

R5, Ask Kenneth or Jonathan. There's something suspicious about their cubicles. Noone else has hardwood flooring in a damned cube.

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2016 10:56 PM

Kenneth and Jonathan have been reasonably accommodated under the ADA. Although I am not at liberty to discuss or disclose the issue, I will tell you in confidentiality that we have many allergens in the carpeting, and some individuals may have reactions. Changing their formica desks to granite was due to heat dissipation issues, as granite remains colder and can dissipate the heat of warm forearms, preventing them from accumulating moisture and interfering with their keyboard's electronic functions.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2016 11:03 PM

Hello everyone!!

Remember we are doing a Mexicana Fiesta pot luck tomorrow to do the planning for the memorial. Wear something sassy, and conference room 12B will be decorated by our very own Julio, with sombreros and little Chihuahua dogs! Seve layer dip for all!!

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2016 11:45 PM

Is Ginny the unfortunate woman who met her end trapped inside the food sterilizer retort a few years ago?

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2016 11:56 PM

To: Staff_List109

CC: Alicia Polus

Re: R16 - Potluck

As Mexican foods tend to be spicy, please be sure to indicate this on your dishes to avoid triggering any IBS and/or GERD. Please avoid using chihuahua cheese, as our new analyst, Alicia, is a member of Peta. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 18April 21, 2016 12:10 AM

Attention Staff

Jenny Blathery, who replaced Ginny in Billing, which triggered her ASD (Attention Seeking Disorder) due to having to live in Ginnys shadow has selflessly volunteered to attend Ginnys memorial despite it being a huge ASD trigger. Please be forewarned that she will wear garish colours, cough loudly and sob violently as she will unintentionally try to pull focus. Please bring you empathy with you and refrain from uttering: "Oh FFS" or STFU Jenny" or "Not everything is about you".

by Anonymousreply 19April 21, 2016 12:24 AM

Why did someone start a thread about me?

by Anonymousreply 20April 21, 2016 12:28 AM

BCC: Lurleen Re: Mexican Potluck

Please note that none of Mexican food, with the possible exception of salsa, can be microwaved. Please see Vernon for specific details.

by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2016 12:32 AM

There is no "chihuahua cheese." It's Oaxaca cheese.

by Anonymousreply 22April 21, 2016 12:34 AM

Ginny's recipes live on, so she will never be dead to me. By the way, does anyone have her tuna noodle casserole recipe? It had those French-fried onions in it, I think.

by Anonymousreply 23April 21, 2016 12:37 AM

LuAnn,

First off, I know you are being b+thy because you like to pretend you're an exotic Latina lady like JoLO but we all KNOW you dye your blonde hair black and you tan once a week to look so dark...Julio's been taking feltiing classes so he is making party favors in the shape of those cutie Mexican dogs. Oh, and we're stopping at Party City for mini serapes!

by Anonymousreply 24April 21, 2016 12:47 AM

Excuse me!

As the leader of the company's LICKME (Latinas In Corporate Knowledge, Mentorship and Engagement) chapter, I ask that you not use restrictive, oppressive language to describe Latina women! It wounds, and prevents us from making our most vibrant contributions at the office!

by Anonymousreply 25April 21, 2016 12:52 AM

R22 serious or playing along?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 21, 2016 12:57 AM

Ana Maria,

I find the use of your word 'Latina' troubling as it implies one must be both assigned at birth female and Hispanic to belong to the organization. Please consider changing to a more appropriate pronoun such as XYZZZR/it/them/or ZIEEE.

Hex Drade, Non-Binary Company Ambassador

by Anonymousreply 27April 21, 2016 12:59 AM

Murgatroid,

I don't have any of Ginny's delicious but healthy recipes unfortunately, however there is a container of her tuna noodle casserole (yum!) at the back of the freezer. It has GINNY written across it so obviously you can't take it, but I'm sure you can hold it up to the lights for a few seconds to see if you can work out the ingredients.

by Anonymousreply 28April 21, 2016 1:02 AM

I'm crying as I invoice this!

by Anonymousreply 29April 21, 2016 1:04 AM

Lurleen,

I have had it with you. Last time, your seven layer dip gave me 7 forms of gas and diarrhea. So, is it too much to ask for indications of spiciness and putridity on the dishes??

I do have some party city coupons I can leave in your cube if you want, you're welcome.

LuAnn

by Anonymousreply 30April 21, 2016 1:06 AM

LuAnn, please. No blaming Lurleen.

We know you go on your little "fart walks" all the time around the office. That's why everyone was burning candles, which we had to stop doing after that whole sprinkler fiasco.

Please, see a doctor. It's not normal to toot that much.

by Anonymousreply 31April 21, 2016 1:36 AM

I'm sorry but you know I also had gastric bypass. So, even two tablespoons of Lurleen's "dip" gave me moist farts. Irrregardless, I still think it is unfair you are blaming me for a medical condition. I even bought special charcoal pads for my underwear to prevent the odor, but it is very strong (especially when Mexican food is introduced to my digestive tract).

by Anonymousreply 32April 21, 2016 1:42 AM

Pssst Mike, are Lurleen and LuAnn two different women? Which one gave me a handy in the warehouse office during the Chinese New Year celebrations? I think I spent the whole time calling her Leanne. Shit, now do I have to avoid eye contact with two big boned ladies from the office now?

by Anonymousreply 33April 21, 2016 2:01 AM

I'll need my mobility scooter for the memorial potluck. My fibromyalgia is acting up again and I've used up all my FMLA.

by Anonymousreply 34April 21, 2016 2:02 AM

I bring der Bratwurst and der Deutch potato salad.

by Anonymousreply 35April 21, 2016 2:09 AM

I'll bring Ginny's famous three-ingredient chicken bake, which consists of chicken breasts, ranch dressing, and crushed barbecue potato chips. Nothing easier.

by Anonymousreply 36April 21, 2016 2:17 AM

Wash your schwanz before attenting, Herr B. We can smell the stank.

by Anonymousreply 37April 21, 2016 2:18 AM

Those of us who were lucky enough to receive Secret Santa gifts from Ginny should display them on the day of the memorial. I'll bring the little plaque she gave me that reads, "Bad planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part." I think of Ginny every day when I look at that little plaque in my cubicle.

by Anonymousreply 38April 21, 2016 2:22 AM

I also think we should set up a scrap booking station where folks and create special memories of Ginny and great cute sayings. We can bind all the pages together and send them to her Husband. By the way, did he remarry? Did he get a lot of money in the insurance settlement?

by Anonymousreply 39April 21, 2016 2:31 AM

Lurleen, as per our last memo, scrap booking must be done outside office hours. In 2015 we lost 72 billable hours to inter office scrap booking. We have now restricted scrap booking during office hours for the death of current employees and their pets ONLY. And for the record, Ginny's widower has asked us "to let it go already, it's been 5 fucking years".

by Anonymousreply 40April 21, 2016 2:41 AM

This is strictly confidential, but I wish to file a bullying complaint. Could someone please tell me where the Boundaries, Bullying, Discrimination & Harrassment Policy & Procedures Documents are on the Intranet. Who do I send the report form to? Ta!

by Anonymousreply 41April 21, 2016 2:52 AM

Rumor has it that Ginny was ... Lesbyterian.

by Anonymousreply 42April 21, 2016 2:54 AM

Today's Hot HR Tip!

If don't want the whole office to know about a confidential bullying complaint you intend to lodge, try to avoid hitting Reply All.

by Anonymousreply 43April 21, 2016 3:03 AM

You may not decide these things! You can't kill her! You can't have Ginny die!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 21, 2016 3:23 AM

On the intranet, click HR --> Policies and Procedures --> FAQ --> # 38 "How do I submit a complaint" --> Complaint form appears

Print the PDF out and fill it out and sign with your original signature.

Submit the PDF via interoffice-memo RED envelope - not manila. Red is confidential and urgent so jose won't read it when he gets bored.

Send to the attention of: Lynne Rumble at HR-R59

Scan a copy of the PDF for your records and encode it with a password.

by Anonymousreply 45April 21, 2016 3:38 AM

Or send a blue letter.

by Anonymousreply 46April 21, 2016 4:16 AM

Ginny in billing? Is that for the oldies on here? Don't get it?

by Anonymousreply 47April 21, 2016 4:23 AM

Yes. You had to have been here a while.

by Anonymousreply 48April 21, 2016 4:25 AM

Not for the oldies but long time DLers know who she is. Ginny threads often emphasise the ridiculousness of office politics.

by Anonymousreply 49April 21, 2016 4:32 AM

Normally you people are all white noise to me. Daily, I put on my skinny jeans and earbuds, and tune everything out to drudge through my graphic design assignments to pay off college loans. But yesterday when I returned from lunch, someone's Cheeto-covered paw had greased over half my MAC screen.

I won't tolerate this. So help me God, if it happens again, every logo, poster, and graphic I produce will contain subliminal messages of gay sex. Try me.

by Anonymousreply 50April 21, 2016 4:38 AM

The memorial is over at 1:00 p.m. It doesn't go on all day. While we respect your right to mourn Ginny, please remember that a memorial service is not an excuse for an extended vacation. You are expected to be back at your desk and working following the service. If this proves impossible, then we will need to reconsider whether or not activities of this kind should take place on company time.

Thank you for your cooperation and consideration

by Anonymousreply 51April 21, 2016 4:40 AM

Seriously!?

by Anonymousreply 52April 21, 2016 4:43 AM

Denise @ R45 - you forgot that the complaint needs to be notarized. Thank you for your cooperation.

by Anonymousreply 53April 21, 2016 4:54 AM

I remember Ginny used to get so mad about that Aunt Diane!

by Anonymousreply 54April 21, 2016 5:22 AM

[quote] You may not decide these things! You can't kill her! You can't have Ginny die!

(i didn't kill her, I swear! a thread a few years ago did.)

by Anonymousreply 55April 21, 2016 5:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 21, 2016 5:58 AM

The Wellness Committee will resume meetings once Chessie's cellulitis clears up, and when Gail's new hydraulic chair is delivered.

In the meantime, be sure to follow Week 4's plan for healthy eating meals, including Doritos Hummus, Bacon Burger Surprise with Low Fat Velveeta, and I Can't Believe It's Not Celery!

by Anonymousreply 57April 21, 2016 1:48 PM

ALERT ALERT ALERT

We understand your distress that singer and performer Prince has PAST.

Grief counselors will be available in the corporate board room.

The office will be closed tomorrow for an official day of mourning. Ginny's anniversary memorial potluck has been rescheduled for May 16, after Fibromyalgia Awareness Day but before the Farewell Bell Ceremony for Ursula's Uterus.

by Anonymousreply 58April 21, 2016 6:44 PM

Oh gawd, is Ursula's uterus leaving AGAIN?

by Anonymousreply 59April 21, 2016 6:53 PM

Ah Ginny.

Tubby little frau of our blackened hearts.

by Anonymousreply 60April 21, 2016 6:56 PM

'I Can't Believe It's Not Celery!'

I will take less than 5cm, what with my FODMAP dietary requirements.

I'm a slave to my IBS.

by Anonymousreply 61April 21, 2016 6:58 PM

Who left their colostomy bag in the ladies' room?

And no, Brenda, you can't blame Bea Arthur like you did last time.

by Anonymousreply 62April 21, 2016 7:07 PM

I don't remember her as I was not born yet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 21, 2016 9:33 PM

Lin, aka R63,

Would you please come to my office tomorrow morning at 9 am sharp? You don't need to bring anything.

by Anonymousreply 64April 21, 2016 10:15 PM

From: Mckenzie Martin To: LuAnn Feya, Staff List109 CC: Alicia Polus Re: [R16] - Potluck

Come on LuLu, you hated Ginny, and Ginny hated you.

Do I really have to attend a fucking meeting and pretend to be sad this bitch died? You were at the karaoke celebration that night, too.

by Anonymousreply 65April 21, 2016 10:24 PM

Don't be upset. The OP is talking about the other Ginny in Billing. The one who looked like she was "special," and it wasn't just the thick glasses and the self-snipped too-short bangs. It's not our Ginny.

by Anonymousreply 66April 21, 2016 10:25 PM

Bernice,

I've spoken to Fabio, who is Mr. McWhooter's personal secretary, and he explained that we are definitely OPEN tomorrow. There will be a catered breakfast buffet (pastries, omelet station and made-to-order pancakes). This is in Conference Room 34A. Then we have Ginny's potluck. THEN in the afternoon we'll have a prayer circle/dance party in honor of Prince. Wear purple. Mr. McWhooter has approved the expense, and he's working remotely tomorrow, assisted by Fabio.

by Anonymousreply 67April 21, 2016 11:07 PM

R64 sorry I won't be in as I 'm taking a personal day

by Anonymousreply 68April 21, 2016 11:19 PM

I'm taking a Family Medical Day. Madysen is having recital anxiety again.

by Anonymousreply 69April 21, 2016 11:37 PM

Poor Ginny, her death overshadowed by that whore mongering Prince.

by Anonymousreply 70April 22, 2016 12:31 AM

Great news everyone! Fabio just contacted me that we are expanding the activities tomorrow to include a "decorate your cube" contest! The winner gets a $50 gift card to Chili's. The theme is "Honoring Ginny, Prince and celebrating LGBT diversity!" Be creative, and you may win big! There are a few secret judges who will come by at 3 PM to judge, and the awards and snack buffet will take place in the executive board room. Good luck!!

by Anonymousreply 71April 22, 2016 12:59 AM

Ginny's favorite singer was Prince. If you listened closely you could hear Purple Eaun coming through the ear buds of her Walkman on Casual Fridays.

by Anonymousreply 72April 22, 2016 1:14 AM

R44 I LOVE YOU.

by Anonymousreply 73April 22, 2016 1:40 AM

STFU Louise. Why is everyone retconning Ginny as a Prince fan and a LGBT ally. She was a huge modern country fan, lover of every winner of American Idol, and called you guys in the art department "sissies". She aint no saint, and I am not playing reindeer games to pretend I care about this dead cunt. I'd rather work 2 extra hours.

by Anonymousreply 74April 22, 2016 1:44 AM

Excuse me! As a Cunt-American I am offended at your comments!

by Anonymousreply 75April 22, 2016 1:45 AM

[quote]Oh gawd, is Ursula's uterus leaving AGAIN?

Are you one of those disgusting Art Dept. guys who keep posting that NASTY cartoon of poor Ursula on the break-room frige?

Shame on you!

by Anonymousreply 76April 22, 2016 2:06 AM

I'll be a bit late to the celebration/mourning/buffet as I'll be helping Shawn, the UPS guy, in the back stockroom. He needs assistance delivering a huge load.

by Anonymousreply 77April 22, 2016 4:02 AM

Chet! Yesterday I was waddling through the office with a huge heavy box and you whizzed right by me without the slightest offer of assistance. Why are you always helping the big burly men with their huge loads but you ignore the ladies and their big boxes???

by Anonymousreply 78April 22, 2016 8:29 AM

Carol, you've had lot of help with your big box.

Or are you forgetting when Luther and Leroy helped you last year? I never did understand why they yelled "BBW's rock" as they left the office, though.

by Anonymousreply 79April 22, 2016 12:51 PM

In honor of earth day, if everyone could pick 5 weeds on their walk from the parking lot to the main building that would help defray some of our landscaping costs and would make our planet feel a little more beautiful today. There will be plastic bags available at the main gate. Please deposit your plastic bags full of debris in the regular garbage cans at the front door. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 80April 22, 2016 1:10 PM

This really IS like every company I've ever worked for. Way more HR people than a company ever needed.......

by Anonymousreply 81April 22, 2016 1:21 PM

So when is this bitch's memorial?

It was delayed because of that black homosexual singer croaking last week. Can we get this shit over with?

by Anonymousreply 82April 25, 2016 10:00 PM

The memorial will be on as soon as Suzanne stops playing Purple Rain on repeat in her cube. That could be another week. Read your memos!

by Anonymousreply 83April 25, 2016 10:28 PM

Screw Ginny and her god damn memorial. Bitch always tried to get me into trouble with management. It ain't my fault if customers don't wanna pay their bills and I get a little testy!

by Anonymousreply 84April 25, 2016 11:09 PM

I have a batch of Rice Krispie bars in an airtight Tupperware container, just waiting to know when the rescheduled memorial will take place.

by Anonymousreply 85April 25, 2016 11:33 PM

Oh FFS, can some tell Suzanne to stop wailing. I know she thinks she knows Prince in the "biblical" sense, but I find it very hard to believe Prince was at a country & western themed swingers party in the suburbs in 1993. Not to mention her son, Prince Jr, looks exactly like Jeff Pang in the mailroom.

by Anonymousreply 86April 26, 2016 2:04 AM

R26 Chihuahua cheese? Isn't it kind of hard to milk those little dogs?

by Anonymousreply 87April 26, 2016 2:19 AM

Wait! What???

by Anonymousreply 88April 26, 2016 2:49 AM

Ginny come in here please, I have something to show you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 26, 2016 5:04 AM

Ginny is dead.

And R89 has been FIRED for misuse of company electronic property.

by Anonymousreply 90April 26, 2016 9:06 PM

Ginny's dead?!?!?!?

I thought I just saw her on the third floor of the factory, back in amongst the seconds/discontinued items. She had a 2 liter Diet Coke bottle and she just finished off a tube of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles.

The guys in the factory said that they have heard footsteps in that area, but no one should be up there but me. I have noticed a small cot behind shelving units. Hmmmmmm.

Let me go check it out.

by Anonymousreply 91April 26, 2016 9:17 PM

That ghost story is BS!

Just a reason for Harvey to hide the fact that he's fucking Janine up there. Whore.

by Anonymousreply 92April 27, 2016 2:36 AM

Great, I am going to have to work overtime and try explaining to my boss why I had to spend 4 hours cleaning up the 5th floor after someone no one had good things to say about while she was alive. I know, I've spent 15 years cleaning up after these people, and I know EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 93April 27, 2016 2:40 AM

I heard a rumor Ginny's twin sister Winnie starts on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 94April 27, 2016 2:46 AM

Winnie is a MTF, who was born Winston. I saw the original employee files because the HR temps are too dumb to use the shredder..

by Anonymousreply 95April 27, 2016 2:51 AM

Does Winnie still have the penis? Which bathroom are we going to assign it to?

by Anonymousreply 96April 27, 2016 3:01 AM

Please call Winnie xie/xer, as xie prefers!

by Anonymousreply 97April 27, 2016 5:38 PM

I ain't building a bathroom for this tranny. We have NO space left after last year's cubicle expansion for our "employees of size".

by Anonymousreply 98April 27, 2016 11:47 PM

How is Lurleen getting away with this cultural appropriation. It's almost blackface.

by Anonymousreply 99April 28, 2016 3:00 AM

Can someone please tell Estelle to change her email background?

It's impossible to read any text with horses, lightning bolts and purple rain behind it. It crashes every time I try to open it.

Also, why does she always need to tell me to have a Blessed Day?

by Anonymousreply 100April 28, 2016 10:47 PM

I'll switch my email background. Do you think this is ok?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 1, 2016 8:05 AM

Bravo guys. I always love the Ginny in Billing stuff, and it makes me feel like I really missed something by never having had an office job.

I can jut picture every one of the above mentioned characters---the graphic artist who threatened to lace all art with subliminal gay sex imagery is my personal fave.

by Anonymousreply 102May 1, 2016 10:11 AM

The threads were better when people thought beyond food and Ginny herself, but alas creativity is dying out.

by Anonymousreply 103May 1, 2016 10:31 AM

these threads were better when they didn't mock a really miserable illness that already gets no respect

by Anonymousreply 104May 1, 2016 10:54 AM

Does anyone know how Anna's Lyme Disease is doing?

by Anonymousreply 105May 1, 2016 1:00 PM

R103 Just my opinion, but all the HR sensitivity to people's "identities" is pretty damn funny.

by Anonymousreply 106May 1, 2016 8:27 PM

Who the fuck is Ginny in Billing?

by Anonymousreply 107May 2, 2016 6:35 AM

Does anyone know where the request to switch cubicles form is? Martin has just returned from his gastric bypass surgery and I can't breathe from the gas. Really, I think he should be the one to move, because now I have 20 precious moments figurines to re-home and all of my 300 post-it reminders will have to be put in the new location.

by Anonymousreply 108May 2, 2016 4:13 PM

I'm confused why this took place at the wrong time of year. The Ginny in billing that I'm aware of collapsed in late July 2008, was rushed to hospital, lapsed into a coma, delivered conjoined twins whilst comatose then died.

Autopsy revealed murder so all her colleagues who claimed to have visited her were under suspicion.

Who is this Ginny who must have died in April 2011?!

by Anonymousreply 109October 7, 2018 6:29 PM

Memo to Ken S.....please don't bring your "famous" seafood chowder consisting of fake crab and canned corn from Aldi's. Ruth's Labradoodle "Muffin" had the runs for a week after she brought home the 4th of July leftover no one else wanted

Thank you

by Anonymousreply 110October 7, 2018 6:47 PM

I don't believe Ginny in Billing died.

I think she was promoted to outside sales.

by Anonymousreply 111October 7, 2018 7:03 PM

Fibromyalgia? Is that what they’re saying? Well, OK . . . I just hope they donated her liver to science.

by Anonymousreply 112October 7, 2018 7:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!