Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pisces Men

They are actually really annoying. I've had three in my life and two were really whiny and insecure like women. the third was an emotionally complex guy but amazing. He had a lot of Aries in his chart so I don't know f that balanced him out. The other two got possessive after the first date and took offence to everything. One began texting me at 9 AM the next morning after our first date and when I didn't reply right away he texted "are you talking to all your other guys?" The other guy was a friend and we never had an actual date but he always had these imaginings of me being with other men when I was simply working or living life. Of course I couldn't handle this. I'm a Cancer and usually the clingy emotional one but this was creepy and smothering. Still I felt guilt about turning the guys down. And one contacted me 5 years later to whine on social media about how mean I was to him! Has anyone else had this experience with Pisces.

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2020 2:45 AM

Jesus Christ, the amount of idiotic astrology queens on this board is too damn high.

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2015 1:34 AM

Anyone else have the experience of a possessive controlling Pisces?

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2015 8:51 PM

I'm a Pisces, late Pisces, March 19 just next to Aries. I have no idea what this means. Possibly it's utterly meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2015 9:02 PM

They're slippery lil devils.

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2015 9:35 PM

The few I've been aware of (where I bothered to find out their birthday) were sexy as fuck. Intuitive, go-with-the-flow types, very sexual.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2015 10:29 PM

As a Pisces, I can accept the criticism of sometimes being to clingy, but its usually with people I know well and during very bad periods of time, and I would certainly not call you like that if I barely know you. But, generally, I think that all signs have issues; there are all kinds of people.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2015 10:42 PM

Believing that the position of the Earth relative to randomly created constelltions (which are nothing more than unrelated groups of stars ancient man thought vaguely resembled certain animals) has anything at all to do with your personality or destiny is just as idiotic as believing that a Jewish zombie will save you from your sins and whisk you off to live forever in paradise with your grandma and Princess Di.

Grow the fuck up, OP. And all other morons responding who take astrology seriously.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2015 10:50 PM

That was harsh, but funny.

Unlike religion, which makes people murder abortion doctors or fly jetliners filled with people into tall office buildings also filled with people, astrology is harmless silly fun. I've always wondered though why people give it any credence. Is it a desire to see magic in the world? I can get behind that.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2015 10:57 PM

OP, we had an EXTENSIVE thread on the Pisces here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2015 2:11 AM

EVERY SINGLE PERSON I'VE EVER MET WHO TALKED WITH SUCH JUDGMENT AND DISDAIN OVER THESE OCCULT ARTS HAS NEVER EVER READ A SINGLE BOOK OR STUDIED A SINGLE CHART, LET ALONE THEIR OWN-- AND ARE AS ARCHAIC AND ANTIQUATED IN THEIR THINKING AS THOSE THEY PROFESS TO JUDGE AS SUCH.

R1 R7 R9 PROVE ME WRONG--NAME THE BOOK OR THE CHART YOU'VE READ OR HAD READ TO YOU TO SO MAKE SUCH A SCIENTIFIC ASSESSMENT ON SUCH THINGS

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2015 2:30 AM

Now back to the intelligent question made by a man with an open mind;

Pisces by nature can fall into the trap of feeling victims and scapegoats--"Jesus" was one.

But all people have all signs living within them and he is a part of the Pisces within you till you find out where (house position-signs) and how (planets)

Check your chart for Pisces. People come into our lives as signs/messengers. When we no longer need the message or have understood the sign, they go.

Until then, they continue to show up again and again till you do.

Cancers are the true feelers of the Zodiac so take care. You were meant to help others do so. Just don't get swallowed up in giving and caretaking.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2015 2:40 AM

They're drunk psychos

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2015 2:43 AM

YES, IN SOME CASES THAT'S TRUE^

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2015 2:44 AM

Thanks r11 that's good advice. And then maybe I could find out why I keep falling for Libra's even though it feels like I'm butting my head against the wall.

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2015 3:29 AM

Wait, R10, are you saying I can't disbelieve the existence of the Easter Bunny until have I read books that allege to prove his existence?

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2015 3:38 AM

Agree with this: were sexy as fuck. Intuitive, go-with-the-flow types, very sexual.

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2015 2:29 AM

OP, you're a Cancer - YOUR sign is the annoying one. You guys are always scared to make the first move if you like someone, you're passive aggressive, and you have serious mood swings.

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2015 2:32 AM

Cancers are good companions, crave stability and home and have enough emotional flow to be attracted to the more dynamic signs. They are passive sexually and professionally and passive-aggressive emotionally. In love relationships this tends to make them withholding and prone to lying. Cancers are comfortable, slightly dull and emotional cowards.

by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2015 2:48 AM

Pisces are losers. And usually fat in my experience, the men anyway.

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2015 4:10 AM

Pisces men - utterly charming, focused on and involved with only you. Until one day, they simply swim away. No drama, no goodbye, no explanation. *Poof* Gone.

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2015 4:16 AM

[quote]The other two got possessive after the first date

This is me. I swear, I must have been a lesbian in a previous life.

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2020 1:53 AM

I knew a Pisces male once. There was something fishy about him.

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2020 2:21 AM

Astrology is a stupid persons idea of a smart subject to study.

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2020 2:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!