Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I've heard they're supposed to be moody and tend to drug use and alcoholism. I've got a crush on a great guy who seems to have himself together. We've gone out a few times and he seems great. But he's a Pisces and I'm a Virgo. Not a good combo. Anyone dated a Pisces, what can I expect?

by Anonymousreply 31611/17/2013

Fish Lover.

by Anonymousreply 112/23/2010

Melodrama and manipulation. Their favorite sentences are "if you REALLY loved me you would ________" and "I guess you don't really care about me then" whenever you don't read their minds or act exactly as they want you to. Very high-maintenance and not worth the trouble IMHO. This is based on actual experiences. The books have them all wrong.

by Anonymousreply 212/23/2010

Great sex!

by Anonymousreply 312/23/2010

She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak.

by Anonymousreply 512/23/2010

I am a Pisces man, R2, and I have NEVER said such things to any of my; I prefer to sulk in sullen silence! LOL OP: The worst thing I can say about myself and my fellow Pisceans is that often times the lights are on but nobody is home; having conversations, shopping, walking down the street, or even during sex, we're physically there, but our minds are often 2000 light years from home. I would suspect for a Virgo that this could be maddening

by Anonymousreply 612/24/2010

Liza Minnelli and Elizabeth Taylor are Pisceans.%0D %0D Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 912/24/2010

So people get mocked for believing in a sky fairy, but people don't get mocked for believing in the star fairies who believe that one's date of birth shapes their character? Is this DL?

by Anonymousreply 1112/24/2010

we pisces are nutty, and emotional, and intuitive. psychic too. we are a handful. but we are also artistic, creative, loyal, and loving. you take the good with the challenging, like anything. we give a great blow job too, because we are sensual people who care about you getting off.

by Anonymousreply 1212/24/2010

Sun-sign is only part of the story. The severity of the Pisces-affliction can be modified by moon-sign and rising sign. Also, the house and sign Saturn is in can tell a lot about how he is in relationships.

by Anonymousreply 1312/24/2010

Love my Pisces - a little day dreamy but very sexy and sweet. Never heard an if you love me you'll ...

by Anonymousreply 1512/24/2010

"They have an obsessive need to be liked by people. It shapes everything they do"%0D %0D Totally agree. Key word being "obsessive".

by Anonymousreply 1612/24/2010

Scorpios are prone to being abusive both emotionally and physically in relationships. Jealousy, temper and psychotic breaks are common with Scorpios. That being said they are the absolute BEST in the sack!

by Anonymousreply 1712/24/2010

Get a Saggitarian boyfriend.

They are amazing in bed, both in style and appetite. They are insatiable , top or bottom and amazingly honest.

The downside the will fuck around on you and honestly tell you they did it. They have no clue as to why you would have a problem with this

by Anonymousreply 1812/24/2010

r14, exactly!

And it happens that I love Virgos btw. It seems like about half the time I'm attracted to someone, he turns out to be a Virgo.

by Anonymousreply 1912/24/2010

Virgos are horrible control freaks, though they're great if you need them to clean house for you. I'd rather be with a Pisces any day.

by Anonymousreply 2012/24/2010

r14, aren't Scorpios and Pisces supposed to be the perfect match for one another?

by Anonymousreply 2112/24/2010

Any insights about the moon in pisces would be appreciated(and I've read most of the major sources about it on the internet). I'm also interested in pluto in pisces.

by Anonymousreply 2212/24/2010

Moon in Pisces is not quite so bad r22, it just softens a person up a lot. They are easily moved by and feel the pain of everyone and everything; they might secretly despair that they can't "fix it" for everyone... it's like going into an animal shelter and being devastated that you can't take every single animal home with you. If a battle ever arises between a Scorpio and a Virgo, Scorpio will win every time, so I never find that to be a problem.

by Anonymousreply 2412/24/2010

Pisces which ive had direct relations with one business and the other a romantic relationship both were males.

and i hate both of the motherfuckers!

i loathe them with a passion

the romantic relationship one- damn asshole wasted my whole summer- making me wait and do such stupid things. He had major charisma and was sort of a stocky version of Mario Lopez also with dimples.

the other was a business deal- well we had a contract and he signed it and last week he told me he could not follow thru with his end of the deal.It was a 1 yr contract and had 4 months left.

I am going to lose about 38% instead of having a profit of 5% . Yeah i can sue the fucker but i dont want to throw more money onto the bad. I mean he hinted that he might be filing bankruptcy. So even if i get a judgement it might take years or never ever even see it.

So yeah i hate Pisces males with a passion.

i would say tread carefully and also follow your instincts and intuition seriously.

I failed to do so because both these fuckers were so charismatic- they put on the charm and that killer smile.

by Anonymousreply 2512/24/2010

This thread & the psychics thread sadden me. It's like a bunch of little girls at a slumber party playing at telling each other's fortunes -- but most of them grow out of it, & you guys are probably way too old for such foolishness.

by Anonymousreply 2612/24/2010

They only drink because Vrigo's drive them to it. In fact, that's why we all drink. Cuz of Virgos. And I would have said that, OP, whether you're a Virgo or not.%0D %0D Seriously? Virgos? Evil.

by Anonymousreply 2812/24/2010

I'm a Virgo, so I always seem to lose in the astrological sweepstakes. (We're supposed to be anal control freaks, right?).%0D %0D Meanwhile, if there was anyone who was an anal control freak, it was my mother. And she was a Gemini.

by Anonymousreply 2912/24/2010

r23, why are you with someone you feel compelled to beat every day? That's speaks more about your character than anything else.

Anyway, OP at the end of the day the zodiac is just an arbitrary concept that you shouldn't put much if any stock in. Case in point, the recent zodiac changes. Example: Up until this year I was an Aries now whoopsies I'm a Pisces.

by Anonymousreply 3112/24/2010

R31, did you miss the part where he said he was an assho -- I mean, scorpio? They're pathetic. Rather than address their emotional baggage, they make the rest of us suffer.

by Anonymousreply 3212/24/2010

I think Taurus is supposed to be the best match for a Scorpio. Go figure. Polar opposites.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3312/24/2010

[quote]With a strong sexual urge both will find much in common. They are both equally active in sexual affairs. None of them needs to cheat on each other. On the other hand both are very jealous and stubborn. The difference between these two is that Taurus wants to own a lover, like a valuable object, and Scorpio tries to possess in an emotional sense. Taurus can be obstinate in his irritation and Scorpio can be dangerous if he/she is angry. So, this affair is complete of the problems, and marriage is possible only if both of them are very tolerant and intelligent people.[quote]

So hot sex until the murder-suicide?

by Anonymousreply 3412/24/2010

I'm a Sagittarius and my partner is a Gemini

He can't keep still, very flighty,moody and gets bored easily..he wants to do a million things at once

I'm adventurous but I also have Capricorn in me so I'm much more stable

Any famous couples who are also Sag/Gemini? Let me know..

by Anonymousreply 3512/25/2010

Geez, are there any positive aspects of being a Virgo?

by Anonymousreply 3612/25/2010

[quote]I failed to do so because both these fuckers were so charismatic- they put on the charm and that killer smile.%0D %0D Dammit, I'm a Pisces and I'm not charismatic, no charm, nothing. What the fuck?

by Anonymousreply 3712/25/2010

r35, Angelina and Brad.

r36, I happen to think Virgos are for the most part, pretty nice and humble guys. They've all been animal lovers, and they're all very smart. I think their most irritating quality is that they've mostly been a bit vanilla/sexually conservative, but not everyone will think of it as a negative.

by Anonymousreply 3812/25/2010

The men are dreamy; Pisces women are a nightmare. Interesting they are described as "generous"; my mom is one,and she's the least generous female I can think of.%0D %0D And I'd rather have a "control freak Virgo" than a female narcissitic Pisces who does nothing but manipulate & lie ALL OF THE TIME. As parents, both male & female pisces want to pat themselves on the back because they think they are great parents, but most of the time they are the most careless, inattentive parents that I can think of.

by Anonymousreply 3912/25/2010

Uh, Scorpios will WIN every time. They aren't called the Phoenix for nothing.%0D %0D And Gemini's can be wonderful..they have that child-like spirit. However, Female Gemini's LIE just like Female Pisces ALOT. %0D %0D Give me a Scorpio any Day. At least they can be direct even if they want to manipulate you and BURN your house down if you have screwed them over.%0D %0D I thought Taurus & Scorpio were not compatible?? %0D %0D Scorpio & Pisces are supposed to be perfect for each other. Pisces worm their way out of everything anyway. WORM being the operative word.

by Anonymousreply 4112/25/2010

Thanks,r 38!

Which one is a Sag and which one is a Gemini?

I forgot to mention he's very impulsive drives me CRAZY!

and apparently I'm his longest-lasting relationship. Ever. Together for a year.

All his other bfs last for 2 months and he cheated on all of them too. Are all Geminis like that?

by Anonymousreply 4212/25/2010

Basically everyone sucks.

by Anonymousreply 4312/25/2010

Geminis aren't incapable of mongamy -- they just get bored. You have to work a lot to keep them interested (and not just sexually).

by Anonymousreply 4412/25/2010

Very true, r44. They are like butterflies; they don't like probing, deep, heavy stuff. Gemini's want everything light & fun, and always different.%0D %0D Ever wonder why Brad Pitt always looks so worn out now? Go.Figure.

by Anonymousreply 4512/25/2010

Hey wahta bout us?!

by Anonymousreply 4612/25/2010

How many Pisces does it take to change a lightbulb?%0D %0D Lightbulb? What lightbulb?

by Anonymousreply 4712/25/2010

r42 Brad is the Sag, Angie is the Gemini. Stevie Nicks is also a Gemini, if that tells you anything. I like Geminis a lot, as friends, they're very interesting people but I think they're all slightly crazy. Not crazy-insane-horrifying like Pisces, just... hard to pin down in any meaningful way. Someone mentioned Geminis lie a lot; well they will have found their match in Sag because I've never once met a Sagittarius who wasn't a liar.

Tauruses make ok friends. That's all I have to offer about them. Never been compelled to fuck or date one.

r46 I find Cancer men quite likable in general.

by Anonymousreply 4812/25/2010

I am a Gemini with Sagittarius rising. I am married to a Pisces. It Any relationship that compels a Gemini to be the responsible, level-headed grownup is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 4912/25/2010

As a Piscean I find this thread highly offensive to my sensitive and emotional nature!!!!

Okay, now in all seriousness.

Yes, I am a bit overly sensitive. Yes, I do read into things a little too much. But I don't play mind games like my Scorpio ex did. That relationship almost took me to the edge. He tried to manipulate and destroy me on every level. I am lucky I got the courage to leave when I did.

When I'm upset I might sulk and mope for a while but then I just want to move on with life and forget about it.

Because I am acutely sensitive I tend to be pretty intuitive when it comes to other people's feelings. This is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing in the sense that I am able to read people and what they want out of a situation fairly easily. A curse in the sense that I tend to take other people's emotional burdens onto myself. I worry about others way too much.

I am patient and kind but also territorial over the ones I love. I let most things roll off my back and I'm pretty easy going but once someone pisses me off good enough it's hard for me to forgive them.

I favor long, sensuous sex. The kind that you can lose all control for hours on end. I don't like quick jackhammer sex. The perfect foreplay for me is a relaxing erotic massage.

My biggest weakness is my propensity towards laziness and procrastination. My biggest strength is my soulful nature and mindfulness of others around me.

by Anonymousreply 5012/25/2010

To get back to your original question, OP, Pisces and Virgo actually share a strange bond because they lie opposite each other on the wheel (Houses 12 and 6, respectively). In many ways opposing signs need one another. This puts you two in an "opposites attract" kind of situation, where you can actually complement one another quite well if you are able to overcome the surface-level friction.

by Anonymousreply 5112/25/2010

Have some of you not dated people because of their sign? Or ended it quickly because someone was a Pisces and god forbid you end up with a Pisces? If so, are you insane?

by Anonymousreply 5212/25/2010

Virgos bore me, and I would never fuck one. seriously.

by Anonymousreply 5312/25/2010

Can anyone give any insight on a Sagittarius/Pisces pairing? I'm Pisces and I'm mad crazy for this cute little Sagittarius. %0D %0D We met a few months ago at a bar and we ended up at his house and listened to music for a few hours and talked followed by making out(no sex) and than he invited me to sleep over and I did and he hugged me the whole night like I was a teddy bear.%0D %0D Since than I keep inviting him out to various shows, concerts, and events and he always thanks me for the invite but is always busy so doesn't join me. He does have a very busy job so maybe he is just to busy.%0D %0D My friends say he might just be being polite, but I'm confused by the fact that he even responds to my invites because I myself would just straight up ignore someone I was not interested in and from the converation we had the night we met he seems to not suffer fools.

by Anonymousreply 5412/25/2010

One of the most 'high functioning' psychos I've met was a Scorpio doctor. She practically got off abusing her husband.

by Anonymousreply 5512/25/2010

I've dated Pisces, Scorpio, Libra and Leo. My favorite was the Leo.Pisces are lame.

by Anonymousreply 5612/25/2010

I just found this out online today..

Joaquin Phoenix and Julia Roberts - Scorpio

Lindsay Lohan and Courtney Love are the emotional messy Cancer

Anne Heche,Angelina Jolie,Stevie Nicks,Paula Abdul, Josephine Backer,Jeremy Dhamer,Colin Farrell and Johnny Depp are all Geminis

by Anonymousreply 5712/25/2010

r56, that is strange because Pisces are supposed to get along famously with Cancerians. In fact one of my best friends is a Cancer.

The fact that you dislike Pisces and like Leos of all people must mean that you are a Cancer in Sun sign only. If you had a full astrological chart done you'd probably find that your moon and rising signs are not Cancer.

by Anonymousreply 5812/25/2010

R54, I'm a Picses, my partner is a Sag. He is blunt, acts before he thinks, and doesn't suffer fools gladly. He hurts my feelings a lot and rarely if ever apologizes.%0D %0D He's a hardworker, loves tradition/family and has a good sense of humor. Likes a lot of sex. He's also creative and imaginative.%0D %0D I attract Sags all the time and I don't really care for them. Every one I have been with (3) has hurt me to the core. This guy is no exception as he is cheating on me and he doesn't know I know. Merry Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 5912/25/2010

I'm sorry for what your going through R59. %0D %0D I'm not really big on all this astrology stuff but the pisces description is so uncannily true in my case it makes me take note. But I don't tend to go into relationships with people based on their sign. I think all signs have the potential to be good or fucked up.%0D %0D I hope for your sake that your able to resolve your issues with your partner, because it's obvious that you are unhappy which makes me sad for you. Good luck

by Anonymousreply 6012/25/2010

Anything hinting of religion will have the atheists going on and on about 'sky-fairies' but this thread gets a pass.

Astrology is completely ridiculous. And to let it have any effect on your relationships is particularly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 6112/25/2010

What R61 said. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 6212/25/2010

Pisces is really good for Virgo because they soften up your mechanistic view of human behavior. Virgos weakness is their desire to quantify everything in life and Pisces throws a wrench into that--but also reward the Virgo with an empathy that few can provide the Virgin with.

Read Yawney's Gay Astrology. It is the best book on this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 6312/25/2010

R36 Good points?

Virgo is a born teacher. They can figure out any system and use that knowledge--as well as convey it to others. Also, the Virgo is not a virgin in our modern sense (i.e. a virgin). She is an unmarried woman--and in ancient times that means prostitute. Virgo is a highly skilled and adventurous lover.

R58 Do not go by those supposed "compatibilities." Most long lasting relationships are built on resolving some key incompatibility. (As in "opposites attract."_ The compatibles get bored and move on.

Also, realize that the sun sign is only going to tell you about the couples conscious life--how they argue, work together and consciously manipulate. It will not speak much to the deeper emotional bonds.

by Anonymousreply 6512/25/2010

There is nothing mystic about Astrology. It is actually boiled down to basic Physics.

The entire body is made up 60% water, the brain is 70%.

Every mass has some force acting upon it. If the Earth is constantly being pulled and swayed by both the Sun and Moon then why wouldn't the positions of both these masses and all the other planets have any sway over the water in our bodies?

The Moon commands the high and low tides of the fucking oceans yet you are so arrogant enough to think that it doesn't command the water in your minuscule body?

I don't so much believe in the horoscope/fortune telling aspect of Astrology, but the personality charts have been pretty accurate 95% of the time once I started realizing it.

by Anonymousreply 6612/25/2010

[quote], my partner is a Sag. He is blunt, acts before he thinks, and doesn't suffer fools gladly. He hurts my feelings a lot and rarely if ever apologizes.

Typical Sag.

Geminis can be loyal, believe it or not.

by Anonymousreply 6712/25/2010

"The entire body is made up 60% water, the brain is 70%."

With you there so far, R66. But astrology leaps quite a bit further, claiming that if you were born today, or anytime in the next several weeks, well, your personality is sort of goat-like because once upon a time some people looking at the sky decided that a group of stars looked like a goat, and that group of stars was (sort of) in the same direction as the sun was when you were born. If you were born at another time in the year, your personality might be lion-like or virgin-like or crab-like based on the sun being near a different group of stars that some people once looked like a lion, a virgin maiden, a crab.

At least with the Eneagram, you get to take a quiz and choose which thingamajig you are.

I used to be really into astrology. When I was 12.

by Anonymousreply 6812/25/2010

I don't know...all I know is that when I match people with their signs it is usually pretty accurate. Beyond just coincidence or purposely looking for certain traits.

by Anonymousreply 6912/25/2010

Yep, I don't believe in horoscopes, but I've rarely met people who didn't really match up to their zodiac description/traits. There is really something to that aspect.

by Anonymousreply 7012/25/2010

That's not quite the case r68. Plus, you're talking about strict and generic book interpretations as opposed to how you, personally, will interpret each sign based on your own, but if you notice in this thread, a lot of us break from the books because they're not accurate. If you make a point to take mental notes on people and their personalities, how you feel about them, who you get along with and who you don't, the patterns will emerge for you. I hate Leos and Pisceans. They're the worst signs in the zodiac. But I'm a Scorpio, so of course I'm going to feel that way.

And I agree with r66, the fortune telling aspect of astrology is worthless.

by Anonymousreply 7112/25/2010

R65 & R66 Great Posts! The Ocean point made me laugh!! Merry Christmas.%0D %0D Like others, I've found astrological traits interesting, accurate, but not good predictions. I can attest to what others have said. A previous poster mentioned Leo; they ARE weird about family. I was emotionally & physically abused by a female Leo growing up. The woman was PSYCHO & violent. Caused a fracture within my family because the female Pisces & Gemini's wouldn't step in and take control. It was sooo bad that it killed my desire to want to be in that family. Period! So introduce Crazy & emotion into the astrological mix, and you get a heap of nuclear meltdown. %0D %0D So while interesting to study, as is Chinese astrology, it's like most systems, it breaks down under complexities. When other variables are introduced, the predictive factor dissolves.%0D %0D Libra men can be so attractive & inviting. However, they can also be wolves in sheep's clothing. Think John Mayer. %0D %0D FWIW, I've experienced the Scorpio magnetism,and it can be palpable. Like a physical FORCE.%0D %0D Grammar Nazi. Forgive my spelling & language errors. It's Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 7212/25/2010

What about Capricorn?

by Anonymousreply 7312/25/2010

@R2 aren't you projecting Scorpio?

by Anonymousreply 7412/25/2010

True r58. My rising is Taurus and my moon is Sag. Venus & mercury in Gemini & Mars in Libra. I can't remember the rest. I love talking to Geminis. I love Scorpios as friends, but they never work out as lovers for me.

by Anonymousreply 7512/25/2010

I'm a Pisces: My motto is "I believe."

While I always have been amusingly fascinated with astrology, I do take it with a grain of salt.

That said, Gemini's always feel threatened by me at work; the only place I ever meet Capricorns is at a job.

I am very good at sizing people up, and knowing if their intentions are good or bad; some times on sight. I can always find the best candidate for a job, usually on sight. Other problems, can get me down, as I am very aware of other's feelings.

Pisces have to have lived one life in every other sign before they get to the final house: Pisces. Often our insanity or wish-washy attitude comes as an escape from knowing far too much. I can tell who likes or dislikes me in a moment. Thankfully, I no longer care one wit about what they think of me.

I have been in a 15 year relationship with a Sagitarian. It's been amazing. I know he will always tell me what he thinks. Not always what I want to hear, but it's great.

Yes, I drive him nuts but then I am worth it. I am one of the most loyal, caring people I have ever met.

by Anonymousreply 7612/25/2010

R73, Capricorns are a mixed bag. Both men & women capricorns stand out as having the best bone structure in the zodiac. They can be quite good-looking. Capricorns are usually hard-working & quite ambitious.%0D %0D I've also seen alot of male capricorns that secretly play around on their mates.%0D %0D As for pairs, I've seen alot of capricorn & gemini pairings as well as alot of capricorn & sag pairings.

by Anonymousreply 7712/25/2010

Does anyone find a Taurus attractive?

by Anonymousreply 7812/25/2010

r74 no because a- if you read the rest of the thread, you found multiple accounts by others backing it up, and b- I would never, under any circumstance utter those phrases.

r72 similar experience here! Abused for years by a Leo (father) while a Gemini (mom) and Pisces (grandmother) refused to take control. Leo father was psychotically obsessed with us being family-like and presenting a perfect familial image, yet hated us all SO very much just the same. Pisces grandparent and Leo father could not stand it if they weren't each being treated as the center of attention. "It was sooo bad that it killed my desire to want to be in that family" yep, same.

by Anonymousreply 7912/25/2010

Loving this thread and have learned a lot about Pisces. The guy I love is a Cancer, Moon in Pisces, rising sign Virgo. I'm a Taurus with rising sign Scorpio. His Venus is in Taurus, and mine in Cancer.

He and I are both fairly commitment-phobic, but reading here about Piscean's slippery natures makes me understand why he's doubly so. Also, perhaps the moon in Pisces makes him even more sensitive than the average Cancer? He runs into his shell at the first sign of trouble (work, personal) or emotional complication. Anyone have any advice, or is this ship doomed to sink?

by Anonymousreply 8012/25/2010

[quote]Sag: Cruel and sadistic and they just up and disappear and have no idea why that's strange. They don't want consequences to their actions. %0D %0D %0D So true.

by Anonymousreply 8112/25/2010

Wow, r79, Thanks so much for your post! It speaks volumes about how soul crushing this stuff was when even a Scorpio found it to be so; and count me in as someone who is in awe of the true strength & agility of the Scorpio's that I encounter.%0D %0D Check out Michael Jackson's father's birthdate (Leo). I have no doubt that Joe Jackson Sr. was the abusive sadist that MJ hinted & purpoted his father to be. So Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 8212/25/2010

I do r78

by Anonymousreply 8312/25/2010

Another Fishman here. I know people at hello, and it diverts me away from a lot of toxic individuals. My coworker is also a Pisces man and we avoid the same people because we just know they are up to no good.

The other Pisces Ive known were loners at heart because we are so afraid of getting hurt. Even the smallest things can set us into a tailspin. Thats why Pisces women can be nightmares.

My very best friends are all Virgo females, the lesbian variety. I havent been lucky enough to find a hot Virgo man yet. If Pisces men arent good for anything else, its long religious love making. I prefer smallish guys that I can suck on and fuck for an entire weekend!

by Anonymousreply 8412/25/2010

Pisces rule, the other signs drool!

by Anonymousreply 8512/25/2010

Passive aggressive, passive aggressive, passive aggressive.

A good percentage of my best friends and seven of my 10 exes are Pisces.

The one trait that I can say they all had was that they hid their feelings or didnt know them or just couldnt express them -- so they found other ways to make their feelings known. Some went AWOL. Some got nasty about little things. Etc. Etc.

by Anonymousreply 8612/26/2010

r86 we are afraid of criticism because we can't handle it, and will do pretty much anything to avoid it. Picses are great for bottling up sad feelings and coming up with naughty ways of letting them out.

by Anonymousreply 8712/26/2010

r80 you two are the best match on paper that I've seen in a long time. How long have you been with him? "He runs into his shell at the first sign of trouble (work, personal) or emotional complication." He will always do that, to some degree, but if it's severely affecting your lives and I were you, I'd ask him to see a therapist either with you or on his own to learn some coping techniques.

r82 soul-crushing is exactly the word for it. And I never knew that about Joe Jackson being a Leo but you're right. Textbook psycho Leo parent.

by Anonymousreply 8812/26/2010

Personally I love Virgos, the ones I've known have been my best friends. We can not see or talk to each other in years, and pick up again just where we left off. As lovers, they're amazing.

The only Pisces I know is a complete cypher to me. I just don't get her.

The Libra women I've known are self-centered evil cunts. The Libra men I've known are incredibly attractive with a huge mean streak right through the middle of them, and fickle as hell, but wonderful lovers. Won-der-ful. Leo men the same, in my experience.

Capricorn women I've known are micro-managing forces of nature. They run right over you, but dammit they get things done and make things happen. They're just just so damned "my way all the way," that they drive me off after a while. Sheesh. The Capricorn men I've known are also very attractive but cold and unreachable - just not easy to get close to. This is too bad, because they're hotter than all get out.

Never known any Scorpio men, but the women are manipulative princess-trauma-drama queens who like to incite it remotely then quietly feed off the energy. They're treacherous and self-serving with no redeeming qualities I can think of.

by Anonymousreply 8912/26/2010

I'm a pisces with moon in cancer and cancer rising and I'm a female.

I am NOT crazy. But I am wishy washy, I desperately want people to like and I think they do, but I still wonder if they really like me.

In my family I am by far the most confrontational one. I want order and people to say what they want and not hide it, because I can feel it anyway and it's draining. I just want to let out the steam.

When I sad, the best thing you could do is leave me alone with my tv and the lights out. When I angry I cry like a baby.

I am likeable though. I am loyal. But I can't keep a secret for life of me. And yet it feels like everyone wants to me the deepest, darkest secret.

Oh yea, and as this post will attest to; I am a narcissist ;)

by Anonymousreply 9012/26/2010

He's a Picses, I'm a Leo. Both born on the 5th of our respective months.

Anyway this can work?

I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 9112/26/2010

In my experience you can't judge a personality from sun sign alone. You have to look at the whole chart. %0D %0D I've never really met any Pisceans strangely enough so I don't really know what they're like. I attract Leos like crazy, god help me, because of my venus in Leo. Leos are passionate, loving, loyal, and fun-loving. But they're also the most self-centred sign in my experience and are egotistical drama queens. %0D %0D I had a Capricorn best friend for 8 years. In the end I couldn't handle her obsession with appearances. She always had to look good to other people, even if it meant being false and putting down her friends. She was incredibly shrewd and would use and manipulate to get what she wanted.%0D %0D Taureans are lovely, but clingy and materialistic. Geminis are quirky, outgoing, and crazy in a good way. But most of them have major commitment problems and get bored easily. %0D %0D Cancers in my experience (Dad is a cancer) are gentle and sensitive but also obsessive-compulsive, controlling, and always of the belief that they are right. They love telling people what to do and how to do it and cannot fathom that people might have different opinions and want to do things their own way. I love my father despite it, but avoid cancers in my social life. %0D %0D I like virgos, probably because my sun is on the cusp of virgo and libra. They are generally nice people and I can understand and empathise with their shyness and perfectionism. The virgo men I have known are perpetually horny and kinky, strangely enough. %0D

by Anonymousreply 9212/26/2010

Virgo here with Leo rising. Always fall into a love/hate with Aries. Usually ends badly after battle of egos and control. Sex is hot in the meantime. Generally attracted to Libras - end up falling hard for them romantically. Even when the relationship ends we manage to be friendly. Currently once again enamoured with Libra - trying to decide if I should go for it. Being a relatively shy Virgo I get nervous about exposing my feelings before the other person let's me know they are interested. If you like a Virgo - let them know in no uncertain terms.

by Anonymousreply 9312/26/2010

I'm an Aries and so is my partner. Over the years, it's been a battle of wills but we've learned (more or less) to accommodate one another. Before I was with him, I had quite a few Taurus boyfriends - found them very sexy (perhaps because I have Scorpio rising and Mars in Taurus). My partner and I both tend to be tactless and outspoken, so we understand each other. We also share aesthetic tastes, political beliefs and opinions of other people, although I'm generally more tolerant than he is (my Moon in Libra = wishy-washy, his Moon in Taurus makes him stubborn as hell).

I haven't known many Pisceans and I've never dated one, but I do have some Pisces influences in my chart (most notably Venus in Pisces). I've had a few Pisces female friends who were pretty cool. I find Geminis annoying (esp. the women) because they never shut up. Scorpios are kinda scary. 90% of the time, my relationship with Scorps ends badly. Right now, I know a guy (Libra) who's dating a Scorpio woman and when she says jump, he asks how high. I have to bite my tongue when I'm around them, but of course she picks up on my feelings (one thing I hate about being an Aries is that it's difficult to mask my emotions).

Capricorns are awesome. They can actually be a lot of fun, contrary to the stereotype. Love their dry sense of humor. Don't much like Cancers - I'm always trodding over their tender little feelings. Leos are always entertaining and very generous. It's all about them, though. I like Sagittarians but they can be rude as hell. My hubby and I are good friends with a Sagittarian couple and one of them just pops up with the most outrageous (but true) statements.

by Anonymousreply 9412/26/2010

Oh, and one thing about Virgos or people with a strong Virgo influence in their charts is that they present themselves very well. Even if their houses are messy, they tend to be well-dressed. Very meticulous about their grooming and have good taste in clothes. That's just my observation from the Virgo-types I've known.

by Anonymousreply 9512/26/2010

My last ex was a Scorpio. His bad qualities were possessiveness, jealousy and he could be very sadistic with that acid tongue of his when he wanted to be. Really fucked my head up for a while there. Abusive prick. I dumped him just about a month ago and he's still obsessed with me...when he realized that he couldn't get to me any longer he started contacting my friends to have another channel of access to me. Thankfully I have good friends who didn't take the bait.

My best friend is a Cancer. He is very loving, sincere and loyal. His only hang up is that he's just too damn sensitive. I'm a Pisces so I know what it's like to be sensitive but my friend really takes the cake. A lot of nights out drinking ends up in him storming off because someone did some perceived slight towards him.

My mother is a Gemini. She's not this free spirited person that everyone describes Geminis to be. She's a very anxious and insular person. She's also an alcoholic with terrible depression spells. Sad because when she's happy she is the most wonderful person I know.

by Anonymousreply 9612/26/2010

Can someone tell me more about opposite signs? Pisces woman here, and my best friend is a Virgo woman, and we have such a weird connection - neither of us is very touchy feely or overly expressive, we don't talk about our emotions often but we just get each other completely without having to explain the whys and the whats. I do like Virgos, most of the ones I've met I've gotten on really well with.

Libras on the other hand, ugh. I've dated two Libra women and they were the most needy, clingy, insecure drama-queens, needing constant reassurance. Never again.

Aries and Sagittarius are mean-tempered and just too damn rude for my liking.

I keep hearing about how Scorpios and Pisces are good for each other but I find Scorpios way too intense and scary.

by Anonymousreply 9712/26/2010

r78, I do. There was a whole thread a couple of years ago about how beautiful a certain Taurus was Forbes March, the actor who played "Nash" on "One Life to Live". I saw him interviewed by "Ellen" on her show. Incredibly beautiful, & he speaks Italian, to boot. %0D %0D As for stubborn, yes Taurus is, think "bull". As for arrogance, well they don't suffer fools gladly so that can come off as arrogance, and they are usually not wishy-washy. I wouldn't ever think of putting a Scorpio & Taurus together. The Power struggles would be like constant nuclear explosions leaving both burned.%0D %0D In astrology lore, Pisces are supposed to be the most intuitive, mystic, psychic, yada, yada, yada, but in my experience, the Scorpio's I have met have been WAY more intuitive than any Pisces; my mother is a text book Pisces, but even if she knew everything on the Karmic wheel, she was too self-absorbed for it to make a dent anyway. Yeah, Yeah, Pisces are sooo feeling & compassionate. Yep, they are for that whole ten seconds that they are focusing on you. %0D %0D Pisces will stab you in the back; Scorpio will stab you in the face. Pisces will do so for very little reason. At least, (most) Scorpio's usually have a reason for defending themselves.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 9912/26/2010

Okay so here is my limited experience. I'm a Gemini with Scorpio rising.

I only keep this in the back of my mind of course, but what signs should I be looking for?

by Anonymousreply 10012/26/2010

It depends on a lot of other factors, ayb, but how about Virgos? Virgo is compatible with Scorpio and while they're not supposed to get along with Geminis, the two signs are rather similar in that they are both mentally quick (ruled by Mercury). You wouldn't be bored. Or perhaps a Libra? I'd say Taurus because of your Scorpio rising (opposites attract) but Taurus is so plodding and Gemini is lightning-quick so you'd probably drive each other crazy.

by Anonymousreply 10112/26/2010

All Pisceans need to pair off with Leos to save the rest of the trouble of getting involved with them, so I hope r91 and his bf stay together forever.

ayb I agree with 101, look for Virgos. Do you want to settle down with someone? Look at your moon sign, if so.

by Anonymousreply 10212/26/2010

I'm a Pisces and I tend to get along well with Aries--male or female.

by Anonymousreply 10312/26/2010

R102 I had a Virgo and I found him infuriating once the novelty wore off. So clingy and immature and just not too deep. That might have just been him though. We sparked in person but the real test is whether you sigh or squeak inwardly when their name is calling you on your mobile. Guess which one I did.

Leos I find difficult and egotistical but they're fun too in their own way. I've never had a Leo lover. We make an interesting double act.

I find myself attracted to Sagittarians quite often. A good idea?

by Anonymousreply 10412/26/2010

OMG, according to this free birthchart I found online, I am a Taurus with a LEO rising. I'm doomed, aren't I? Dang it!

by Anonymousreply 10512/26/2010

R93 here aka Virgo with Leo rising, anyone have opinions (other than what I experienced) with Libra/Virgo. I am all hot and heavy now with wanting one in particular (I'm always attracted to them)and not sure if I should go for it or remain shy and let it drop. In my experience, Libra never makes the first move and I hate doing so, but will take over and be dominant if I get the green light from the person.

by Anonymousreply 10712/26/2010

"Astrology is completely ridiculous. And to let it have any effect on your relationships is particularly stupid."%0D %0D Could not agree more. But, for some reason, it's fun to discuss. I'm a Libra, and Librans don't believe in astrology. LOL. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 10812/26/2010

Astrology is fun. The poster who said, "a Scorpio will stab you in the face," is quite accurate.

by Anonymousreply 10912/26/2010

R107, with Leo rising, I wouldn't think you'd have any trouble making the first move. You're probably more assertive than the average Virgo. I bet you're good-looking, which would appeal to Libra. Libras are very attractive, charming people, but they tend to be lazy. And they're flirts. And they can shallow people-pleasers who try to be all things to all people. Those qualities might drive you nuts. However, with the Virgo perfectionism and the Libran artistic sensibilities, you two would probably have a beautiful home! You'd probably have to do all the cleaning, though.

by Anonymousreply 11012/26/2010

Hey Virgin at R93 and R107 - go fuck yourself because this is a thread about Pisces.

by Anonymousreply 11112/26/2010

Merci R110. Hey R111, if you bothered to read you would see this thread is about more than you, though being a pissant little bitch complainer as Pisces are noted to be - I have no doubt you think the world revolves around you. I would gladly dunk your fat ass sensitive head in water and hold it down as long as you like you sniveling, ugly, water logged bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11312/26/2010

Above message brought to you by R107

by Anonymousreply 11412/26/2010

If you want them wrapped around your finger, play with their toes.

by Anonymousreply 11512/26/2010

When I end up talking with someone who is gaga for astrology, it's fun to tell them that I'm another sign, and let 'em go on and on about how that makes total sense. "Ohhh, yeah, you Cancers, so sensitive, so artistic, I can really see that." Hee. Pardon, I need to refresh my drink.

by Anonymousreply 11612/26/2010

Sorry, r116, but that is sooooo typically Geminian.

by Anonymousreply 11712/26/2010

R78, I love Tauruses. I have a Taurus moon and my closest friends as well as long-term relationships have been primarily with Tauruses or those with a heavy Taurus influence. They are often good looking (the Venus influence), sensual, easy to be with, and laid back.

by Anonymousreply 11812/26/2010

Typical Gemini - compulsive liar.

by Anonymousreply 11912/26/2010

Gemini's a snake, you can't trust the snake.

by Anonymousreply 12012/26/2010

People have tried that with me. It has gotten to the point where if a chart does not make sense I just ask if the person is telling the truth.

Any real practicing astrologer can spot the fakes. About a year ago, I had a woman whose chart made no sense and I asked her if she was lying.

A month later she called to tell me that her mother had given her the wrong birthtime and birthlocation so we were off by about 20 hours and 110 miles. It was pretty easy to see something was off about her chart--even though she herself did not know it.

by Anonymousreply 12112/26/2010

R64, you can say A LOT about Geminis -- but BORING? Not on your life.

by Anonymousreply 12212/26/2010

Since the ORIGINAL topic of the thread was about dating someone who was Pisces, please show me in your original post where Pisces appears?%0D %0D [quote]Virgo here with Leo rising. Always fall into a love/hate with Aries. Usually ends badly after battle of egos and control. Sex is hot in the meantime. Generally attracted to Libras - end up falling hard for them romantically. Even when the relationship ends we manage to be friendly. Currently once again enamoured with Libra - trying to decide if I should go for it. Being a relatively shy Virgo I get nervous about exposing my feelings before the other person let's me know they are interested. If you like a Virgo - let them know in no uncertain terms.%0D %0D OR your second post%0D %0D [quote]R93 here aka Virgo with Leo rising, anyone have opinions (other than what I experienced) with Libra/Virgo. I am all hot and heavy now with wanting one in particular (I'm always attracted to them)and not sure if I should go for it or remain shy and let it drop. In my experience, Libra never makes the first move and I hate doing so, but will take over and be dominant if I get the green light from the person.%0D %0D So Fuckyouverymuch.

by Anonymousreply 12312/26/2010

So what, R123? This thread would be pretty boring if it were all about Pisceans.

OK, here's something about Pisceans: Pisces is sometimes referred to as the dustbin of the Zodiac.

Happy now?

by Anonymousreply 12412/26/2010

I'm a Taurus with a Leo rising and both sun and moon in Taurus..I'm doomed, aren't I?

by Anonymousreply 12512/26/2010

Not at all, R125. You're probably very stubborn, though. I have a good friend who is a Leo with Taurus moon and rising and she's a lovely person. You probably are musical and have a flair for the dramatic (as evidenced by your post). I would guess you're fond of the finer things in life.

by Anonymousreply 12612/26/2010

I'm a Virgo with a Libra rising and a moon in Picses. Right now I have a thing with a Picses who was being so wishy-washy about making things official. I've been trying to end it with him because of all his bullshit. The sad thing is I have had the same thing happen with other Picses men, it seems like I am always the most attracted to these types. Is it because of my moon sign, or just my general bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 12712/26/2010

r88, Scorp, thanks for your comments. Glad to hear we seem to be compatible on paper. Forgot to mention that my moon is in Libra, though I've never identified with Libras I've known.

It's complicated. We were co-workers and became good friends. After a while, it became obvious that we were growing very attracted to each other in a romantic sense, to the point where everyone began commenting on it. Body language and longing looks gave us away. I fell in love gainst my will (remember, I'm a commitment-phobe), but it was far different than anything I'd ever experienced before. It felt humbling, for lack of a better word.

Workplace complications ensued-- relationships were strictly banned-- and a few catty coworkers said some hurtful things to him and stirred up shit. He retreated into his shell, but instead of giving him his space, I stupidly lashed out because I was hurt by his withdrawal. That only made things worse. I ended up leaving two months later for another job. At that point, I hurt him again, purely by accident (he mistakenly thought I stood him up when I didn't show up at a gathering he arranged in my honor) and he withdrew again. I walked away at that point. Guess it's the Cancer-Pisces combo causing him to be super sensitive?

It's been several years, and we're on different continents, but we're still in contact occasionally. Neither of us has been with anyone since, and I've never forgotten or stopped loving him (which is unlike me). I'd love nothing more than to declare my love, but wonder if that would freak a Cancer-Pisces out. Sorry. I've run on forever, but thanks for letting me tell the story.

by Anonymousreply 12812/26/2010

r113, unclench and get yourself together.

by Anonymousreply 12912/26/2010

I'm a Capricorn woman, and this thread made me go look up some of the descriptions again. I used to laugh at it when I was younger, because it sounded so off. Now, it's kinda scary how I seem to have grown into it. I'm definitely doomed.

by Anonymousreply 13012/26/2010

R107 - I say go for it with the libra/virgo. Your virgo influences are compatible and your libra/leo influences are also compatible. As a libran I gotta say that librans are terrified of rejection. They want to be loved and are afraid to make a move or take things too deep if they think that the other person doesn't feel the same way or might hurt them. %0D %0D My advice is be straightforward about it. If you try to find out if they like you in a roundabout way you might get confused because librans can flirt without being interested in taking things deeper. The best thing to do is bite the bullet and ask them straightout. They'll be honest and appreciate your honesty. If they don't feel the same way about you they'll be gentle about it.

by Anonymousreply 13112/26/2010

I'm a Fish with a Sag rising and sun and moon in Fish. What would be a good pairing for me other than a Pinot Grigio?

by Anonymousreply 13212/26/2010

Pisces Sun, Gemini Moon, Virgo rising. I put the "wish" in wishy-washy yet the Leo sun, Cancer moon I'm fucking is more indecisive than I am.

by Anonymousreply 13312/26/2010

LOL 124...Great Post!

by Anonymousreply 13412/27/2010

LMAO, ALL of you are batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 13512/27/2010

Et too, 135. You are taking the time to read the thread.

by Anonymousreply 13612/27/2010

r136, thank you, it's one of my better qualities.

by Anonymousreply 13712/27/2010

I'm an Aries sun and moon but always felt I fit the description of Pisces. The previous pisces posters' descriptions of empathetic, intuitive, a little dreamy fit me especially as a kid I was practically a little Buddhist who still liked mischief. Except in bed, the Aries seems to come out then.

Someone else alluded to the shifting of the planet and the ensuing changes in the stars we were actually born under. Anyone else feel they fit the new chart? Any thoughts from the resident astrologer?

Capricorn - Jan 20 to Feb 16 Aquarius - Feb 16 to Mar 11 Pisces - Mar 11 to Apr 18 Aries - Apr 18 to May 13 Taurus - May 13 to Jun 21 Gemini - Jun 21 to Jul 20 Cancer - Jul 20 to Aug 10 Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16 Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30 Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23 Scorpius - Nov 23 to Nov 29 Ophiuchus - Nov 29 to Dec 17 Sagittarius - Dec 17 to Jan 20

by Anonymousreply 13812/27/2010

I'm a Cancer born July 3rd and I can see many Gemini characteristics in myself, however my Mercury and Venus are both in Gemini and I've been told those planets have quite an influence over us.

by Anonymousreply 13912/27/2010

I'm a Aries/Pisces cusp (b. March 25) and I have NONE of the Aries traits and ALL of the Pisces.

I am technically an Aries but I just tell everyone I'm a Pisces because I identify with them much more. I've also found that Aries get a bad wrap and that people generally like Pisces.

by Anonymousreply 14012/27/2010

I've never paid attention to astrology before but because of this thread discovered I'm a Pisces with Cancer rising and moon in Libra. Not quite sure what any of it means; could anyone more familiar with this stuff please explain further? Who to avoid etc?

by Anonymousreply 14112/27/2010

[quote]Pisces is sometimes referred to as the dustbin of the Zodiac.%0D %0D Being a Pisces/Pisces Sun/Taurus Moon/Scorpio Rising, (as well as a Water Tiger in Chinese Zodiac), my fine-tuned intuitiveness feels your current agony and despair R124.%0D %0D But don't fret, one day it will get better, you Dorito-dust covered, caftan wearing, basement dweller.%0D %0D Now run off like a good little boy and give your mother her foot-rub.

by Anonymousreply 14212/27/2010

r140, haven't you heard you're no longer an Aries? The Zodiac dates have changed now you fall under Pisces instead of Aries now.

by Anonymousreply 14312/27/2010

Wouldn't it be funny if all Virgo haters became Virgo sign according to the new Zodiac dates?

by Anonymousreply 14512/27/2010

Virgo lesbian here. I ALWAYS end up with Scorpios. Have a love/hate relationship with Pisces.%0D I have been complimented on by bedroom skills

by Anonymousreply 14612/27/2010

Oh, no! The signs are changing! The sky is falling! Everything I ever believed and knew has been called into question! I used to be an Aquarius and now I'm a Capricorn and I've always hated Capricorns because they had such awful birthdates. And of course I never ever dated a Capricorn because they were such vile people, without exception, vile, vile, vile. Of course people who didn't date their "type" were stupid but you could judge everything - everything! - by birth sign. This is horrible.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 14712/27/2010

A Virgo lesbian? Isn't that redundant?

by Anonymousreply 14812/27/2010

by Anonymousreply 14912/27/2010

by Anonymousreply 15012/28/2010

I'm related to a lot of piscean males, they all tend to be calm and reasonable, though they love their secrets. All the piscean women I know are bat shit crazy. Obsessive, manipulative, secretive, stage 5 clingers, they whine about everything, and they have to be liked by everyone. I'm a virgo and I can't handle the drama that comes with them. One I know had an existential crisis when I told her I was not a hugger and did not want to hug her every fucking second I was with her. The piscean women are not worth the trouble.

by Anonymousreply 15112/29/2010

I think Elizabeth Taylor is the most perfect example of a Pisces: fun, passionate, prone to over-drinking and eating, crazy, loving, generous and needy. The "dustbin of the zodiac" description is true: they do have a little bit of each sign within them. It makes them both empathetic and maddening. But I think Pisces are worth the effort. I find their brand of lunacy very endearing.

by Anonymousreply 15212/29/2010

What happened to Merlin? He launched his site then disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 15312/29/2010

r128 being a sadsack might end up helping your case with the Pisces Moon. Remember what I posted about that placement's desire to take all of the pets home from the pound. I think you should admit and apologize profusely for fucking up originally, and just float the possibility of making it up to him someday because you never forgot about him. I don't think you'll be able to just call or email once in a while whenever you feel like it and disappearing again. Become reliable.

r132 r141 stick with Leos.

by Anonymousreply 15412/29/2010

r97 probably thinks that wanting open communication is being needy.

Pisces expect everyone to read their mind, then flip out and hide when people need more.

I've dated a lot of Pisces women. A lot. Absolutely the worst sign when it comes to communicating feelings.

I feel for the Libras who dated you, r97. You probably drove them to madness.

by Anonymousreply 15512/29/2010

Wait, Pisces women are worse than Sagittarius women? I just don't believe it. Double standards, they blurt mean stuff and think you're sensitive to have any reaction at all, and they talk elliptically, never directly and they're just plain weird. Pisces, men or women, tend to be bright, charming, very entertaining, talented, drinkers, maybe sloppy in that they have blurring boundaries, but tons of fun.

by Anonymousreply 15612/30/2010

Blurring boundaries is so right in regards to Pisces women. They are the crazy ass sign that will be your friend to your face, then steal your mate behind your back. They are always jealous. Always. %0D %0D Pisces women are CRAZY.

by Anonymousreply 15712/31/2010

Sweet, sweet, sweet then, out of nowhere, some really bizarre vindictive shit.

by Anonymousreply 15812/31/2010

Exactly 158...EXACTLY.%0D %0D For the previous poster that said Virgo's are crazy due to insecurity & unstable self worth, please read 158.%0D %0D If there was ever a sign that was unstable, back-stabbing, unreliable, passive-aggressive, oh and just plain crazy, it is the female pisces; though they hide all of it under a mirage of shape-shifting sweetness. My mother is one. Over many years, I've caught her lying, lying, lying, but the lying was always covered with subterfuge depending on her moods.

by Anonymousreply 15912/31/2010

Capricorns can be very Charismatic.%0D %0D Ever heard of Elvis??

by Anonymousreply 16001/05/2011

My coworker is insane. I just found out she was a Pisces today. OY.

by Anonymousreply 16101/05/2011

Pisces always give everyone credit for being emotionally smarter than they really are, then are really disappointed when it turns out otherwise.

This is interpreted as passive-aggressive by the slower psyches. It's not their fault, just born that way, and aren't tbey cute with all their striving and ambition for not much.

They don't realize how beautiful they are without all that fuss.

Honestly, if we could all just sleep together in one big pile.

by Anonymousreply 16201/05/2011

Cancer here, with a Pisces partner. We're not only lovers; we're best friends. We're not competitive with each other, so no control issues. We have deep and meaningful conversations, probing remote corners of experience. Spiritual exploration is one of our favorite activities...soul-searching comes naturally to both of us. We both crave sex, sex and more sex and often find it with each other, whether that be on a physical or spiritual level...often, in combination.%0D %0D The only negative thing I can of is that we're both too nice to each other...afraid of hurting each other's feelings. I think we need to shake each other up every once in a while. Prove to ourselves we won't break. %0D

by Anonymousreply 16301/05/2011

Geminis are all sex -- some of the kinkiest, most erotic sex I've ever had has been with Geminis.

by Anonymousreply 16401/05/2011

As an Aries I want to know why I'm not being discussed more here.

by Anonymousreply 16501/05/2011

r163, I'm a Pisces dating a Cancer and you've described my relationship with him perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 16601/05/2011

Any single Cancer guys in the house? Im available!

by Anonymousreply 16701/05/2011

I'm single, r167... call me!

by Anonymousreply 16801/05/2011

R165, I'll chime in.%0D %0D Aries are selfish, quick-tempered, impulsive and impatient.. They are much concerned with self and concerned with their own personal advancement/physical satisfaction. Too easily offended and capable of holding grudges if they feel themselves affronted.%0D %0D They fail to realize they really are insignificant, and not discussed on thread titled "Pisceans"

by Anonymousreply 16901/05/2011

The stunning thing about this thread is the number of people who actually believe in this shit.

by Anonymousreply 17001/05/2011

That was meant as a joke, R169, but thank you for the insight.

by Anonymousreply 17101/05/2011

It's interesting because Aquarius hasn't been discussed either. All of the signs have but Aries and Aquarius. %0D %0D Aries - active, impulsive, energetic, enthusiastic, confident, fiery obviously, passionate, social, impatient, sexually demanding (they usually know what/who they want and are proactive, even aggressive about getting it), a doing person who often does before thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 17201/05/2011

[quote]It's interesting because Aquarius hasn't been discussed either. All of the signs have but Aries and Aquarius.%0D %0D No one has anything good or bad to say about Aries & Aquarius. We're indifferent to them.

by Anonymousreply 17301/05/2011

A lot of geniuses have been born under the sign of Aquarius.

by Anonymousreply 17401/05/2011

Look at all the interesting (many hot) men born under Aquarius:

[italic]Bob Marley, Paul Newman, John Travolta, Edward Van Halen, James Dean,Tom Selleck, Robert Wagner, Burt Reynolds, James Dean, Neil Diamond, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Mozart, Clark Gable, Abraham Lincoln, F.D. Roosevelt, Charles Dickens[/italic]

Now I understand why I've always been attracted to Baryshnikov.

by Anonymousreply 17501/05/2011

I'll chime in about Aquarius. They're eccentric and march to their own drummer. They are social and make friends easily but it can be hard to get close to them. If you are a jealous, possessive or needy type, an Aquarius lover will probably drive you nuts. They tend to be humanitarians but are often more concerned about others on an impersonal level. They have a funny detachment where you sometimes feel like they're looking at you like a specimen on a slide. They have a unique point of view which is very refreshing. Personally, I like them a lot. They're not malicious or mean-spirited but that detachment can break your heart. They're not doing it on purpose, though.

Oh, and the men in particular tend to be quite good-looking (see: Paul Newman).

by Anonymousreply 17601/05/2011

P.S. Aquarians are very stubborn, which is a quality of fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius). Due to the airy (intellectual) nature of Aquarius, they are subtler about it than the other three fixed signs but in their own way they can be extremely bullheaded. Do not try to get an Aquarius to do something he/she does not want to do, especially if it violates their principles.

by Anonymousreply 17701/05/2011

I wouldn't say that aquarius doesn't mean to be malicious. They just don't care. If you are hurt, they will just shrug their shoulders. Very detached.%0D %0D Aquarius women are alot like Pisces women. They will want everything you have for no logical reason...your car, your clothes, and oh yeah, YOUR MATE. I speak from experience. Funny thing is, a male friend of mine says the same thing about one of his aquarius friends. Jealous & devious all awhile appearing to be above it all.

by Anonymousreply 17801/05/2011

So it's agreed that Pisces women are crazy. What about Virgo women?

by Anonymousreply 17901/05/2011

R163 = bubble boy. He has nothing to do but post about his fantasy relationship should he ever escape bubble.

by Anonymousreply 18101/05/2011

All I know is that Scorpio men are batshit INSANE!!

by Anonymousreply 18201/06/2011

Scorpios are very sexy but very scary. You don't want to make them mad.

by Anonymousreply 18301/06/2011

Why is everyone saying that Scorpio men are insane?

by Anonymousreply 18401/07/2011

Pisces here. Extremely moody. Not at all prone to chemical dependencies (sex is my drug of choice).

by Anonymousreply 18501/07/2011

Have any of you Pisces guys been with other Pisces guys? I guessing that two Pisces would drive each other insane with passive aggressive behavior. Or never be able to leave home because you are always having sex!

by Anonymousreply 18701/07/2011

Scorpios are selfish. They want what they want when they want it and don't care how you feel. I've recently noticed this with two friends who are Scorpios. They even went so far as to make plans for New Years that included me without consulting me and were very angry when I told them that I was spending it with my boyfriend. of course they have both canceled on me in the past and I didn't really care. Selfish immature people. My Scorpio boyfriend was like this too it's why we broke up.

by Anonymousreply 18801/08/2011

They say Pisces and Scorpios are perfect for each other but I really disagree. As a Pisces, several Scorpios have entered my life and they all have tried to use and abuse me. Pisces tend to be doormats. Well not this fish! After I see the signs of fuckery I give Scorpios the ole' heave ho!

by Anonymousreply 18901/08/2011

Someone once posted here they would date any sign but Virgo and Gemini. I asked, Why? They responded (paraphrasing, Virgo's put a wet blanket on the most fun things and Gemini's cannot be trusted to be faithful.%0D %0D I have found this to be very true.%0D %0D Gemini's have a 5 minute attention span and Virgo's do not want to ever change their minds about Anything!

by Anonymousreply 19101/08/2011

I used to believe in the Sky Fairy but, now, thanks to this thread, I believe in the Star Fairies! You guys are awesome!

by Anonymousreply 19201/08/2011

Astrology predates the numberic system. It has lasted for 1,000's of years. If you study the wheel of life, you see the perfection of the signs and how they interact.

by Anonymousreply 19301/08/2011

[quote]Et too, 135. You are taking the time to read the thread.%0D %0D OHus DEARis!!!

by Anonymousreply 19401/08/2011

Oh I don't believe in all that stuff, OP. Of course that's typical of Aquarius

by Anonymousreply 19501/08/2011

Why the True Scorpio Man is so Crazy.%0D %0D The first thing to realize about the Scorpio man is he can operate as selfish, self-centered and self-serving human being or a totally selfless human being%E2%80%A6 in other words a saint or a sinner%E2%80%A6not much in between. The habitual strength of the instinctual nature of Scorpio makes it absolutely necessary they engage in introspection in order to control their strong instincts. Otherwise, he will demand his instinct be gratified rather than transmuted and redirected.%0D %0D True male Scorpios grow up trying to disconnect from the heavy burden of feeling in this sign and end up losing all perspective because they disconnect from the very thing they are best at...feeling. They try to compensate with a more "masculine" rationality but being that they are disconnected from their emotional side, when they try to apply rationality, because its based in basically nothing, it never works out.%0D %0D The problem is that they are so deeply emotional that they freak people out a bit when they are young. This reaction makes them start to hide their emotions (often being encouraged to hide them by their parents). After doing that for years, their real emotions become hidden not only from others, but also often from themselves. %0D %0D Secrecy, jealousy, dominance, and possessiveness are the norm for them. When something really gets to them (usually jealousy), the emotions break through, often in an unpleasant way. With their emotional lives being so deeply repressed, it can be overwhelming when they do bubble to the surface. %0D %0D Scorpio is usually an angel or a devil. When Scorpio takes the negative path, he is directed toward getting a reaction from others that reflects his power. He may instigate conflicts. In doing so, as merely a cheap thrill and test of his dominance he may alienate those closest to him. If he covertly insists that others recognize his ultimate strength, he may become impatient and insecure when others do not offer him the deference expected. When his potency is not acknowledged he may become angry and demand attention through an inappropriate provocation.%0D The unpredictability of his sharp responses may be emotional and very destructive in nature. Indulging in agitating others may lead to their mistrust and wariness in including him on the core levels most wanted. He may rely on inciting others as means of measuring and validating his power and control by his responses. . This can lead to a type of self-expression that defeats his independence.%0D These are men who believe in revenge, retribution, punishment, etc. It's an automatic response in them, one they often can't control. This is a man who will undermine his own career, life, children, ect. for the temporary fleeting experience of revenge,

by Anonymousreply 19601/08/2011

Sounds about right r196. What about Cancers?

by Anonymousreply 19701/09/2011

My BF and I are both Sags...tell me about us

by Anonymousreply 19801/09/2011

Cancer men are the paradox of the twelve. %0D %0D Cancer is the only sign of the Zodiac governed by the Moon, and the changeable qualities are attributed to its influence. Their great sensitiveness leads them into the most absurd extremes. They are as strong as giants and as weak as infants. %0D %0D They are the most loyal of the 12, but if their feelings are hurt, they are apt to lose heart, and abandon whatever they have undertaken...retreat into their shell. %0D %0D They have a persistent will, a clutch of determination, intuition, and purpose, invincible to argument, and cannot be talked out of a thing; yet they often let go for a slight reason, or for no apparent reason.%0D %0D They are tactful to diplomacy in some matters, and show their hands with painful clearness in others. Their powers of understanding are very quick and keen; and they have excellent memories. %0D %0D They are fun lovers to be around - since their humor is sophisticated and knowledgeable in the ways of humanity, and they love to laugh - both at themselves as well with others. They are good providers and seem to have a magic touch where money is concerned. %0D %0D Cancer males are not wham-bam-thankyou-mam kind of lovers. They delight in cuddling after love making %E2%80%93 adore physical displays of affection, romantic dinner dates and communications by way of phone, cards, letter and emails etc.%0D %0D MOODY, possessive, often over-sensitive, they can require constant reassurance. They are liable to react with some jealousy where their partner displays attention to an attractive member of the opposite sex or same sex if that who he is normally attracted.%0D %0D The male Cancerean can visualize himself as the white knight or the center of attraction among a host of beautiful men or women. Their congenial companionship will be found with those born in Pisces, then Scorpio.

by Anonymousreply 19901/09/2011

[quote]They delight in cuddling after love making " thanks. Cancer's not for me.

by Anonymousreply 20001/09/2011

I'm in love with a Cancer. He is a very sensitive person which is his greatest strength and weakness.

by Anonymousreply 20101/09/2011

[quote]Gemini's cannot be trusted to be faithful.

This is not always true. I've known some very loyal and faithful Geminis. When they really find the right person, they generally don't cheat or play around.

by Anonymousreply 20201/09/2011

So all of you find out the other guy's sign on the first date then? Because if he's the wrong sign it's not going to work and you shouldn't waste your time? What if you've been dating for a while and now his sign has changed with all the new changes? Are you breaking up with him because he's now the wrong sign?

by Anonymousreply 20301/09/2011

I'm a Pisces. In past relationships I admit I always had a strong urge to cheat. Not because of just some uncontrolled sexual attraction but more on a romantic notion...the IDEA of cheating was erotic. Sneaking, plotting, desperate, hurried sex done in the shadows. That's how the Pisces mind works, within fantastical frames. The thing is I never cheated. Honestly, not even once. I loved the idea of it but then I come to my senses and realize that I like stability more. My mind is impulsive and steeped in dreams but I always have yearned for security and the simple happiness that comes from that.

by Anonymousreply 20401/09/2011

My two closest friends are Pisceans. I'm a Capricorn.

My partner is a Leo.

by Anonymousreply 20501/09/2011

r203, I don't think any sane person is going to have hard and fast rules with astrology. I do believe in the astrological sign profiles because it just seems to fit the vast majority of people I've applied it to. But I, like many on this thread, don't really take it THAT seriously and certainly don't believe in the horoscope/fortune telling aspect of it. It's really just a fun, light-hearted hobby for a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 20601/09/2011

In addition to what R206 said, you have to be careful, because the sun sign alone cannot tell you all that much about the person. For example, my friend is a Cancer in that over half of his signs are in Cancer. Not only that, he has a Scorpio ascendant (water also). Whereas, another friend of mine is Cancer in sun sign alone. It can make a huge difference because they're like night and day.

And I agree with R201 about Cancer's strongest and weakest quality being sensitivity; however, with Cancer, unlike Pisces (again, Pisces throughout their chart), whose sensitivity is carved in stone, and is much more apparent Cancer sensitivity is much more fragile, meaning it can disappear altogether. Because once Cancer retreats into its hard shell, and stays there long enough for that shell to thicken to the core...bye bye Mr. sensitivity ...hello Mr. Iceberg.

Of all the water signs, Pisces exhibits sensitivity in its hardiest and purest form. Sensitivity in Scorpio and Cancer is much more fragile, ESPECIALLY in men. Because it can disappear altogether.

by Anonymousreply 20701/09/2011

Can two Sags marry?

by Anonymousreply 20801/09/2011

I've known a lot of people who have successful marriages and their sun signs aren't compatible. But as r207 said it often depends on the whole chart, not just the sun sign. If one does a compatibility reading with their partner, the reading is largely dependent on the signs that other planets are in and their positions on the charts. Your planets make linkages to the other person's planets and that determines certain traits to your relationship.

by Anonymousreply 20901/09/2011

Astrology is not fate. Especially if you are aware, you can work on things that might come between you and your partner. It's just that certain combinations fall into loving patterns naturally without doing much work whereas other combinations have to work harder. %0D %0D Here's the thing. If you really need to evolve as a person, easy combinations make that less likely. %0D %0D I just came out of a LTR with a bad astrological combination (Scorpio/Libra) but I don't regret it because I have definately evolved and almost all due to this stormy/rocky/insane relationship. %0D

by Anonymousreply 21001/09/2011

[R210] Nice to hear about your evolution based on a rocky combination.. Are you the Scorpio or was your partner? I've been involved (my first time) for the past 3 months with a Scorpio (male). And, can confirm the previous posts, Scorpio men are crazy! Everything was going great and then out of the blue, he wrote me (a lame email that I received while at work) a note that he was exhausted and doesn't know if he has energy for the relationship! Yikes! I didn't see that coming... from hot to cold within less than 24 hours. And, now he's trying to contact me to discuss his decision, since I've been keeping my silence/distance from him. I've evolved.. no more Scorpio men - no matter how good the sex will be.

by Anonymousreply 21101/09/2011

A lot of people on this thread seem to think that astrology is fate.%0D %0D You can also "work on things that come between you and your partner" even if you have no idea what your astrological combinations are. It's called talking, communication, etc. Somehow we've survived 30-plus years without any of this astrological combination stuff. But to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 21201/09/2011

There are two different types of Scorpios. Light Scorpios and Dark Scorpios. Light Scorpios are a ton of fun. My best friend is one. He's bodacious and really has a joie de vivre.

Now my ex...he was a Dark Scorpio. Evilest fuckers in the zodiac. Brooding, self aggrandizing, manipulative and prone to psychosis. Charles Manson was a Dark Scorpio, just to give you a reference.

by Anonymousreply 21301/09/2011

Thanks for insight [R213] - it was much appreciated. It looks like he is the Dark Scorpio you've described - also include, obsessed and vengeful. And, that I am the Light Scorpio (you've described me well, especially bodacious). I couldn't understand how we could be the same sign, yet approach/see things so differently.

by Anonymousreply 21401/09/2011

R140, you could have several planets in Pisces, which would account for the Pisces tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 21501/09/2011

There are no light and dark scorpios. The spectrum from light to dark resides inside every Scorpio.. actually, every person. It's just that Scorpio has a tendency to go from one extreme to another. Saint to Sinner and back again, or maybe not.%0D %0D My Scorpio mate of many, many years blew not only my mind, but the minds of everyone he knew because he went from "boyscout" to "Jack the Ripper". Okay...slight exaggeration, but not much.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 21601/10/2011

What about a Leo with a Scorpio rising & Pisces Moon?

by Anonymousreply 21701/10/2011

I know of one celebrity with that combination R217. Mata Hari.%0D

by Anonymousreply 21801/10/2011

Punch and delete r217

by Anonymousreply 21901/10/2011

That bad 219?

by Anonymousreply 22001/10/2011

I had a friend once with Leo sun and Scorpio rising r217. Never again. Don't go there unless you are a masochist.

by Anonymousreply 22101/10/2011

Also has Mercury, Venus & Mars in Virgo, Jupiter in Cancer, & Saturn, Uranus & Neptune in Capricorn. Pluto is in Scorpio too. Leo Midheaven also.

by Anonymousreply 22201/10/2011

It's much easier to believe in the Sky Fairy than in all this astrology bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 22301/10/2011

r223 shut the fuck up already with your bitterness in this thread. Nobody cares.

r220 I wouldn't even be acquaintances, much less friends or anything more, with that much vanity, narcissism and manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 22401/10/2011

Your moon must be up your ass, R224.

by Anonymousreply 22501/10/2011

You have posted some variation of that same "point" on every page of this thread r225. Just give up because nobody cares about it.

by Anonymousreply 22601/10/2011

I love Virgos

by Anonymousreply 22701/10/2011

I need to get my chart read. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 22801/10/2011

Anybody like a Taurus?

by Anonymousreply 22901/10/2011

Neptune and Saturn are my dominating planets. What does this mean?

by Anonymousreply 23001/10/2011

How do you know what your dominating planets are R230 ? My sun is in Pisces and my ascendant sign is in Libra, but I really don't know what this means either.

by Anonymousreply 23101/10/2011

Recently dated a Leo with Cancer rising and Scorpio moon. A disaster of bragging and resentment with a facade of forced happiness that belied a nasty temper. I've never dated anybody else with that kind of hidden rage. I'm a Cancer with Virgo rising. A bad match.

by Anonymousreply 23201/10/2011

I'm a Pisces and I only know my Sun sign. I wish I could get a full astrological chart done without having to pay an astrologer.

by Anonymousreply 23301/10/2011

R233 try this website. Click on natal chart on the left.

by Anonymousreply 23401/10/2011

Pisceans are the doormats of the zodiac.

They also tend to be prone to addictions of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 23501/10/2011

I understand that your rising sign is the face you present to the world, but does it impact your chart and partner compatibilities in any other ways?

My rising sign is Scorpio (Taurus sun, Libra moon), but I don't consider myself to be evil. I often have a dark sense of humor, am fearless when it comes to stuff like dealing with bullies, and I don't shy away from dealing with the less savory aspects of life. I've always been very sexually adventurous. Perhaps that's all typical Scorpio behavior. But mean and manipulative? Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 23601/10/2011

R236, truly evil people never consider themselves to be evil, just as the insane never realize they are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 23701/10/2011

Nope, R237, I'm not evil, nor would any of my friends or co-workers say that.

I've never met a bad Scorpio, though most I've known were definitely pretty intense. That's not to say that the bad ones don't exist, only that I've not met one yet.

by Anonymousreply 23801/10/2011

My bf is the one with that chart. Yes he's got a real dark side. Not evil, but in his youth he struggled with some severe rage issues which he has for the large part put behind him. He broke a kids jaw in grade four.

by Anonymousreply 23901/10/2011

I'm a Cancer hopelessly and unrequitedly in love with a Scorpio. It's very frustrating because we never talk about things and she is always vague and hard to pin down. But the unspoken connection is so deep it is hard to break free, and relationships with other people seem superficial by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 24001/11/2011

r240 I know exactly what you mean. I had the same type of relationship with my Scorpio ex. That's why I stayed much longer than I should have. Every relationship I've had, sexually or friendship wise, seemed very shallow and surface in comparison.

My Scorpio ex really just got me in a way that no one else did. He read me like a book. It was good in some ways but BAD in other ways. Scorpios always go for the jugular when they fight. They never have rational arguments. It's always from 0 to 60 in a second flat. Scary sometimes.

What I've found that for people who like things on the sort of intense side and like very deep emotional bonds, yet cannot stand the obsessive, manipulative nature of Scorpios should opt for Cancers instead.

My current Cancer boyfriend has all the good qualities of my Scorpio ex but none of his wild viciousness, jealousy and immaturity.

by Anonymousreply 24101/11/2011

I'm a Libra with Scorpio ascendant and a Gemini moon. I'm not good looking like Libra's supposedly are or smart and witty (Gemini) or intense and sexy (Scorpio). I'm shy, have very little self-esteem and confidence, I have no friends or social life (Libra's are supposed to be popular and sociable) and I'm not especially smart. I also have a ton of sexual hang-ups (Scorpios are supposed to love sex and Geminis are said to be uninhibited sexually). Astrology CAN be accurate, but there are plenty of variables.

by Anonymousreply 24201/11/2011

R242, your ascendant determines what you look like, not your sun sign. Libra ascendant is supposed to be the "best looking" although there are plenty of GORGEOUS people with Scorpio rising. They usually have dark hair, swarthy, and penetrating eyes.%0D %0D Scorpio rising has the toughest journey of all. You are here to transform in some way. %0D %0D Here are some ex:%0D %0D Armand Assante%0D %0D Ashton Kutcher%0D %0D Al Pacino%0D %0D Erik Estrada%0D %0D Dennis Weaver%0D %0D Benito Mussolini%0D %0D Burt Reynolds%0D %0D Marlon Brando%0D %0D Sylvester Stallone%0D %0D Uri Geller%0D %0D Tommy Lee Jones%0D %0D Napoleon Bonaparte%0D %0D Peter Falk%0D %0D Groucho Marx%0D %0D Jack Palance%0D %0D Jack Webb%0D %0D Matthew McConaughey%0D %0D Joe Pesci%0D %0D Harvey Keitel%0D %0D Liam Neeson%0D %0D Ed Asner%0D %0D Charlton Heston%0D %0D Charles Chaplin%0D %0D Chevy Chase%0D %0D Daniel Travanti%0D %0D Giacomo Casanova%0D %0D Adolf Fuckin Hitler%0D

by Anonymousreply 24301/11/2011

R242 - If you're interested go to and do a birth chart for yourself. Many things are taken into account, including the houses that your planets are in. For example I'm Libra sun and Aries rising, meaning I should be really into relationships and very aggressive in my approach to sex. But I shy away from relationships and am very unsexual. I have saturn (a difficult planet) in the 8th house (house of sex). So I have problems with expressing my sexual side. Scorpio is ruled by pluto. To learn what scorpio rising means for you you'd have to see what house pluto is in and what aspects it makes to other planets.

by Anonymousreply 24401/11/2011

r242, ask your doctor if Buspar (a non-addictive anti-anxiety med) might be of benefit to you. I was very similar to what you describe, but taking Buspar has made an enormous difference in my quality of life. I can actually say I'm happy.

by Anonymousreply 24601/11/2011

R246, thank you for your helpful advice and I'm glad to know you're feeling much better about life now - I guess there's always hope....

by Anonymousreply 24701/11/2011

Don't forget that your Venus can determine your sexual attitude as well. My Venus is Cap so I tend to be very reserved when it comes to having sex with just anyone. The irony is my Libra is ascendant so I have to beat em off with a stick. As much as I loathe Geminis, I wouldn't mind having a Venus in Gemini and putting this face/body to use!

by Anonymousreply 24801/11/2011

R248, why not ignore the stars and just go for it! Sounds like you can have whomever you want.

by Anonymousreply 24901/11/2011

I'm happy you were able to move on, r241. Maybe I need to look for a Pisces to help me do that too.

by Anonymousreply 25001/11/2011

Interesting. I didn't realize what the connection with Venus meant. My Venus is in Cancer, which might explain why I'm in love with a Cancer. This profile nails it to a tee.

by Anonymousreply 25101/12/2011

Sun Sign - Aries%0D Moon - Cancer%0D Venus - Aries%0D Ascendant - Libra%0D %0D Translation: I am superior to all of you. %0D %0D In every way.

by Anonymousreply 25201/12/2011

[quote]Translation: I am superior to all of you.

Sorry but your Cancer moon betrays your secret need to take care of everyone you've ever met.

You can't do it.

No one can!

That's the root of your hostility, disguised as an Aries' arrogance.

by Anonymousreply 25301/12/2011

[quote]Perhaps that's all typical Scorpio behavior

I've never thought of Scorpios as evil. Simply practical, and very wary of emotional bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 25401/12/2011

LOL R253.

by Anonymousreply 25501/12/2011

R252 is probably very competitive. I should know - I'm also an Aries, my moon is in Libra and I have a Cancer temperament (determined by predominance of water and cardinal signs in my chart). Cancer and Libra are sneaky/subtle about that competitive streak, but it's there as it is in all cardinal signs. In fact, some of the most competitive people I've known have been Cancers. They always have to one-up you.

by Anonymousreply 25601/12/2011

I did my online natal chart and everything was accurate, but then I got to this:%0D %0D House VIII in Pisces%0D Discussions about an inheritance. Be careful of water.%0D %0D Huh? What does that mean?%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 25701/12/2011

Don't get wet!

by Anonymousreply 25802/11/2011

pisces sun with aries moon. good for something?

by Anonymousreply 25902/11/2011

My partner has most of his signs in Cancer, including his sun. The littlest thing can make him retreat into his shell, where he acts like a complete jack-ass, as if he's got no feelings at all, when the complete opposite is true. I tell him he's a big pussy because he can't deal with anything emotional.%0D %0D I appear to be the more sensitive because I deal with emotional issues, and am not afraid to be vulnerable, but he IS, by far, much more sensitive than me.%0D %0D I'm an Aries/Leo/Pisces mix.

by Anonymousreply 26002/11/2011

I am a Taurus Sun, Taurus Moon, and Pisces Rising. I am deeply in love with a Cancer. He is probably the greatest guy I have ever known.

by Anonymousreply 26102/21/2011

Astrology is bullshit, you fuckwits.

by Anonymousreply 26202/21/2011

R260, I'm like your partner. My moon is in Cancer (its native house) so I am *extremely* sensitive and emotional. To compensate I usually act very stoic and unemotional to the point where it appears I have no feelings. Just the opposite, in fact - I have a ton and its all I can do to not let them 'drown' me so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 26302/21/2011

R261, you must appear more emotional than you are. Cancers like Taureans value financial security. The water and earth is also a good combination (the exception, IMO, being Pisces and Virgo).

by Anonymousreply 26402/21/2011

I'm a Virgo and I dated a Pisces for a few years. Opposites attract so it could work out for you- but i came to the conclusion that pisces can tend to be selfish and a bit on the dramatic side... Also kind of spacey and everything is always me me me! But that could have just been the guy.... As far as the positives of Virgo's- we are smart, analytical, sexy, mysterious, have gorgeous taste, and great senses of humor. I am certainly not vanilla in bed. (though it took a good scorpio to get me to loosen up a bit! find one of those!)

by Anonymousreply 26502/23/2011

I'm a Pisces through and through. I'm the epitome of selfish, shallow, and egotistical. I do do drama - in fact, I'm the epitome of a drama queen. Deep down, I'm not that emotional, but I can sure put on a show. %0D %0D My partner is a Cancer through and through. Although, I wonder where his shell is. He's such a pathetic school-girl, I want to slap him. However, he does have a heart of gold and he is very generous. %0D %0D Obviously, I'm the top.

by Anonymousreply 26702/23/2011

I'm a Pisces, and I'm nothing like that, R267.

by Anonymousreply 26805/25/2011

My friend Julie is a Pisces. She is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 26905/25/2011

Pisces, here. Aquarius cusp.

Extremely moody.

But not addictive. Other than sex.

by Anonymousreply 27005/25/2011

by Anonymousreply 27105/25/2011

It's astounding to me that adults actually believe this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 27205/25/2011

[quote]I'm a Pisces through and through. I'm the epitome of selfish, shallow, and egotistical.

Pisceans may be batshit crazy, but it's not because they are selfish, shallow, or egotistical. They are simply drunk.

by Anonymousreply 27309/19/2011

I'm a Pisces and I'm totally laid back.

by Anonymousreply 27409/19/2011

The biggest complainers in the world are Pisces woman .... If you want to experience a life of nagging and complaining nonstop marry one .... Pisces men are the neediest , most pathetic insecure control freaks in the zodiac , if you want no personal freedom marry one of those ..

by Anonymousreply 27512/02/2011

What are Taurus guys like, R275? I like a guy who's a Taurus.

by Anonymousreply 27612/02/2011

How bout Aries?

by Anonymousreply 27712/02/2011

I'm a Gemini and the guy I've been seeing is a Virgo. Is this going to end in tears?

by Anonymousreply 27812/02/2011

Pisceans are made of stardust and crystalline light. They are dustproof and allergen free. They taste like honey sprinkled with fresh morning dew. They smell like lilacs after a spring shower. You just can't go wrong with a Piscean. They are glittering angels that walk among us, and they make a great sandwich.

Keep them away from Scotch, though.

by Anonymousreply 27912/15/2011

I'm a Virgo, and I had a lengthy relationship with a Pisces several years ago. He was gorgeous, well-dressed with incredible taste in clothes, and had a good career. However, he was the most shallow, self-absorbed individual I've ever encountered. At first, I ignored those aspects, but the longer I was with him, the more annoying they became.

The breaking point was reached when my sister died suddenly and unexpectedly. It was a shock, and one evening I started telling him what had happened, and how her death affected me. Shortly after I had started to speak, he broke in mid-sentence to exclaim, "Hey! I saw a great suit at blah-blah-blah-etc.-etc."

I had been completely highjacked, and he went on and on about the suit in great detail. The conversation never did turn back to my sister's death.

I broke up with him shortly after that. It was easy to see that the most important things in his life were himself and his suits. I have given a wide berth to Pisceans ever since.

by Anonymousreply 28012/15/2011

I'm a pisces, we're the best sign. Although, we tend to be idealistic. We're very intuitive and usually artistic. We're frequently late for things though. We're generally kick back and go with the flow kind of people.

Some say the fish swimming in the opposite direction means we're always looking for the other fish, I think it's more about the inner turmoil we feel. Frequently at odds with ourselves. We go good with Cancer and Scorpio supposedly. I like Scorpios because they take care of the decision making and are strong. Cancers are a bit too anal for my liking.

Do know, never piss off a pisces. We have scales and we tend to like revenge.

by Anonymousreply 28112/15/2011

So R280 is going to give a wide berth to one-twelfth of the human race based on a bad experience with one person, thanks to Astrology.

by Anonymousreply 28212/15/2011

I feel so sorry for people who take refuge in astrology. Are they so overwhelmed by human interactions that they fall back on astrological voodoo?

by Anonymousreply 28312/15/2011

[quote]Some say the fish swimming in the opposite direction means we're always looking for the other fish, I think it's more about the inner turmoil we feel. Frequently at odds with ourselves.

I think that's a perfect description. Most Pisces look well put together and laid back on the outside, but on the inside its a different story. I think only another Pisces could understand the constant emotional feelings and being your own worst enemy. I usually find out the guys Im most attracted to are also Pisces, but I dont know if its worth the emotional roller coaster. Sex between two Pisces men is other worldly, so guess that makes up for it.

by Anonymousreply 28412/15/2011

Relationships and or friendships between Aquarians and Pisceans don't last, I've found.

Aquarians are really just too fucked up to be in a Piscean's orbit for long.

The Aquarian will usually realize this on their own and bow out, sometimes with rancor.

by Anonymousreply 28512/15/2011

Happy birthdays to my fellow fishes

by Anonymousreply 28602/23/2012

by Anonymousreply 28702/24/2012

There is something fishy about this thread that I can't quite put my finger on.

by Anonymousreply 28802/24/2012

Thank you.

Best read about astrology ever. Kept me laughing. Lol

Hmmmm let's see.

I've dated 3 scorpios. I'm just attracted to them for some crazy reason and they to me. But it always ends with mind games. One actually told me I intimidated him lol Gemini will always match a scorpios intellect and mind fuck them right back just for kicks, but scorpios get pissed off, take it seriously, then get all revengeful. That's my que to run lol

I never cheat on bf's because it takes a lot for me to commit in the first place and give up being single, so when I do, I take it seriously and give myself completely. Only some people are able to see through geminis and understand how vulnerable and sensitive we really are behind all the masks. Pisces can usually see through our masks. That can be a good or bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 28909/18/2012

Its all bullshit. because it takes so long for the light to reach us, the stars that were in the sky when you were born only appear to be where we see them, not where they actually were. For all you know, some of them could have exploded into a super nova hundreds of years ago but the light from that event hasn't reached us yet.

by Anonymousreply 29009/18/2012

"Sagittarius would never be clingy."

Not so. My mother is a Sag; at age 29 she married a 23 year old redneck, almost illiterate alcoholic. The fucker wasn't even good-looking. She adored him, worshipped him. She abandoned me and my brother to be with him. She waited on him hand and foot; she'd even put food on his plate for him so he wouldn't have to do it himself. Or maybe he didn't even know how to do it; I'd estimate his IQ at being maybe 70. She was his slave. He didn't work so she had to pay all the bills. Eventually, after 7 or 8 years of marriage to him, she developed a debilitating hysterial condition and ended up in the psych ward. She eventually divorced but she says she only did that because my grandmother "made her" do it. My mother is the very definition of the clingy, dependent female. And she's a Sagittarius.

by Anonymousreply 29109/18/2012

Piscean here who had the worst sex with a Virgo but he was also British so maybe that was it and he was a bit of a control freak and obsessive about his stuff but not mine.

R17 I also had the same experience with a Scorpio. Emotionally abusive but great sex.

P.S. I also don't give a shit if anyone likes me or not. I'm a bit of a misanthrope and love having my alone time.

by Anonymousreply 29209/18/2012

Geminis are cunts. Pisces are moody, sadistic alcoholics.

by Anonymousreply 29309/18/2012

I'm a cancer with a Pisces we "get" each other- I get his indecisiveness & non confrontational nature and he gets my antisocial/homebody cranky yet living and protective self.

Been together 22 years ..,

by Anonymousreply 29409/18/2012

My sister? Piscean.

Nasty, vicious tea bagger.

Disowned her years ago.

by Anonymousreply 29509/18/2012

Don't really buy into Astronomy but I have a fun time reading about it.

I'm a sag. I'm from South America, currently live in NYC (where I plan on staying), but have also lived in many other places. In my early 20's (I'm now 29) I moved around constantly (lived in Guatemala, China, California, DC, Maine, Berlin) and had different jobs. I think I've read Sags tend to bounce around. I really do love traveling though.

I am told I am passionate and intense. Love sex, and love physical affection especially cuddling. I go from being a slut during sex, to a teddy bear right after. Most guys LOVE how passionate/intense I am at first, but after a while, many become intimidated by me and avoid telling me things they think will upset me. It seems I tend to attract guys who avoid confrontations at any cost and that drives me crazy in a bad way. I do better with people who aren't afraid of confrontations. I am not dishonest and have been told I'm too blunt and insensitive. I am very loyal (always the dumpee never the dumper) and have never cheated. I'm a shallow slut when single though. I'm not materialistic though and look down on people who are. I am very impulsive, aggressive, creative, and tend to follow my heart as opposed to my head. I don't remain friends with exes either. Once they're gone, I cut off all contact with them. I love kids and animals but hate teens and most adults. I'm crazy I guess but I have dimples and a big dick. :)

What sign should I date? I have 3 exes. 2 pisces and one libra. I feel the main problem with all three was lack of communication/passiveness on their part and me being too aggressive about my views/feelings on my part.

by Anonymousreply 29609/18/2012

I agree every virgo ive met and there are many incl stepfather ARE CONTROL FREAKS and hang ups on sex! Virgos are not loyal and always THINK they know everything and that they are always RIGHT...WRONG! They are NOT always right. I am Pisces with Scorpio Moon and am attracted to Pisces, Scorpios, Cancerians, Saggis, Capricorns, Gemini although the latter 3 are controlling too. What annoys me is that some men get attracted to me and mock up some fairytale that they will get lucky with me...I decline and they get all pissed off like their ego was crushed or something EVEN THOUGH NO come on was given at all NO flirtation...well those types of guys can get stuffed DONT try to make us Piscean women feel guilty, shame or below you just because your predatory nature was radarred by us well before you even made comments or a move. OH and by the way eveybody other than water signs (pisces, cancer and scorpio) are alway JEALOUS of Pisces spiteful and nasty and they eagerly look desperately to see if they have pisces in their chart...well so what if you do you will never be a Pisces only go through a certain emotion as our Star MOVES THROUGH your chart. Pisceans can sense peoples personalities and darkness within half of a second just being next to somebody...actually even up to 50meters away and if they are not nice people or two-faced we can tell and if that puts you off then dont take it out on us, the lesson here is that you look in the mirror and start practising compassion and empathy and kindness etc like we are.

by Anonymousreply 29710/11/2012

I am a Virgo woman and i am in a relationship with a Pisces man ..

All you need to know is that Pisces they long to be loved with no limitation . They are not secure enough for long .. You have to remind them that you love him occasionally ..

About the space , my boy friend never goes missing for weeks that very very wrong .. He do go missing without any message for one day but the next day he will look up for me . All it takes is to explain to him my worries and how important he is to me and he will at least message me when he needs space so i know it is not about us ..and cut me out worrying like shit ..

Everybody quarrels in a relationship , it bonds each other every rounds ..When it gets to the heaty part , pisces usually shoot hurtful words like you don't understand me ,are we supposed to be together or something like that .

Do not quarrel about that topic .. I always say the same thing to him when i gets hurt and he immediately apologized .I say : "Baby , i know that's not your true words , you love me and will never leave me as long as i love you this much .. Please do not hurt me with lies , you know i could not take that much .."I pouted and i win the case with my Pisces boyfriend hugging and kissing me all over ,apologizing for his action .

I love my Pisces man and he fits perfectly for me .All you need is to handle the situation well with hurting his sensitive feelings .. open up with your needs , he will compromise with you to make you the happiest woman on earth ..

Whoa ,i just realized i love him so much ..

by Anonymousreply 29812/16/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 29912/16/2012

Every Pisces I've ever known, male and female, have been confabulators as it pertains to the psychiatric meaning of the word. They are also gentle and loving, and being a Leo, I am almost always inclined to want to protect them, rather than eat them alive. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 30012/16/2012

I am Aquarius sun. Pisces rising and Virgo moon.

I have dated mostly taurus.

Any insights?

by Anonymousreply 30112/16/2012

R301, I'm Aquarius sun, Pisces rising and Scorpio moon. Does this make us fraternal twins, astrologically speaking?

by Anonymousreply 30212/16/2012

R299 I grok your vibe. How does the behavior of culture or an entire group of people even begin to be explained by the zodiac?It seems that women believe in the zodiac far more than men do.

by Anonymousreply 30312/16/2012

Surprised by hot spot-on this is.

by Anonymousreply 30411/15/2013

I can't believe fucking Pisces has a thread!!

by Anonymousreply 30511/15/2013

I need to understand Geminis. Thread on!

by Anonymousreply 30611/15/2013

I don't buy that star locations, etc., have anything to do with personality but I wonder if seasonality might? Scientifically, I wonder if the different temperatures, the different amounts of light the mother receives while pregnant, the different foods available, the different pollens in the air, etc., could have any kinds of effect on brain formation and, therefore, future personality, in fetuses.

Epigenetics could make this interesting.

by Anonymousreply 30711/16/2013

Pisceans...weeping through a megaphone.

But I really love you cuz you're sweet and dreamy

by Anonymousreply 30811/16/2013

I am Pisces and I can vouch for moodiness, highly sexual, romantic, loyal, dreamer.

by Anonymousreply 30911/16/2013

Pi-shees can hander are liker just fine and don't go near duh hard schtuff.

by Anonymousreply 31011/16/2013

Gemini here, moon in Leo, Sagittarius ascendant. My relationship with a Pisces flamed out horribly. Total narcissistic asshole who managed to not only be incompetent, but constantly demanded flattery and admiration for said incompetence while I was still trying to clean up the latest error.

Who should I be looking for? Are all Pisceans like that? One of my Gemini friends says they are.

by Anonymousreply 31111/16/2013

Geminis are certainly good at spotting a mess. Compulsive cleaners of their surroundings and all dirty pleasures. Most likely to cry rape and abuse while looking for a hot daddy boss, those Gemini men. Pisces men are a thrill and never dull in bed or otherwise, but no Pisces for you R311.

A Pisces man should never be with a Gemini. We are too sensitive to criticism, dirty, romantic, sexy and unpredictable, with a bit of trouble with substances and fidelity to fit in with a very willing but dead fuck steady Gemini. You are a child of the universe, but not my mother dude!

Geminis offer to a relationship loyalty, budgeting, complaining, correction and criticizing. Often they are good looking. Professional victims, better suited to one of the other repressed or undersexed signs, like Aquarious or Libra. Geminis never leave.

by Anonymousreply 31211/16/2013

Interesting take on how your birth month relates to your health. Not surprisingly, March babies, Pisces...are very susceptible to mood ailments.

by Anonymousreply 31311/16/2013

Pisces are FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 31411/16/2013

Oh, goody, it's the idiotic air sign hater at R312. Couldn't you leave your crazy in the other thread?

by Anonymousreply 31511/17/2013

You’re a Libra, Aren’t Ya Darlin’?

by Anonymousreply 31611/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!