Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BLIND ITEM - Gay Teen Star

This child star is on on a hugely popular show. He’s grown up before your eyes and is in his mid teen years. He’s an out and open homosexual, but that information won’t be released any time soon.

Who is our child star?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 14, 2020 6:22 PM

Modern Family's Nolan Gould (16 yrs old).

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2015 2:33 PM

Good guess R1. I thought of Isaac Hempstead-Wright (who plays Bran on Game of Thrones)

by Anonymousreply 2September 2, 2015 2:34 PM

I'm guessing that Nolan kid from Modern Family, but why would they want to quash his sexuality I wouldn't for the life of me know.

by Anonymousreply 3September 2, 2015 2:35 PM

[quote]why would they want to quash his sexuality I wouldn't for the life of me know.

Because of all the elderly creepers watching the clock waiting for him to hurry up and turn 18 already. Like in the 1980s when Ricky Schroder was on [italic]Silver Spoons[/italic], and you knew just by looking at him that he was going to grow up to be hot. But he succumbed to the inexplicable allure of Mormon pussy and we had to settle for calling that meth-addled skank ho Danny Pintauro "family."

by Anonymousreply 4September 2, 2015 2:58 PM

R4, why'd we settle for Pintauro? Why not Chad Allen? He was cuter.

by Anonymousreply 5September 2, 2015 3:03 PM

[quote]Why not Chad Allen? He was cuter.

Agreed. And he could actually act.

by Anonymousreply 6September 2, 2015 3:03 PM

[quote] Why not Chad Allen? He was cuter.

He was ultra slutty and meth'ed out, that's why.

by Anonymousreply 7September 2, 2015 3:12 PM

Nolan Gould is gayer than Gay Gayerson. Look at that kid's Instagram, it practically bleeds rainbows.

by Anonymousreply 8September 2, 2015 3:15 PM

It's Ross Lynch! Don't tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 2, 2015 3:17 PM

Unless he's willing to carry a purse, wear frilly shirts and do nancy-ish double takes, he doesn't conform to our notion of an acceptable network TV homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 10September 2, 2015 3:18 PM

[quote]do nancy-ish double takes

He better not be copying me if he knows what's good for him.

by Anonymousreply 11September 2, 2015 3:28 PM

Why are the ugly ones always gay?

by Anonymousreply 12September 2, 2015 3:39 PM

I think he's cute R12, even though that make me sound like a perv.

by Anonymousreply 13September 2, 2015 4:52 PM

Brick Heck? (whisper Brick Heck?)

by Anonymousreply 14September 2, 2015 4:56 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 15September 2, 2015 9:12 PM

Axel Heck

by Anonymousreply 16September 2, 2015 9:26 PM

Both those horrible teen actors in modern Family ... And they're a couple!

by Anonymousreply 17September 2, 2015 9:48 PM

It's that little manwhore Opie Taylor!

by Anonymousreply 18September 2, 2015 10:03 PM

I agree with everyone Nolan looks/acts gay, we won't hear anything because he wants to be a successful Hollywood actor or he's waiting for someone to ask him about it because "it's not a big deal"

by Anonymousreply 19September 2, 2015 10:05 PM

What about the other kid from Modern Family? Manny (don't know his real name.) He's screamed gay since the show began.

by Anonymousreply 20September 2, 2015 10:17 PM

True R20, but nobody cares about him nor would bat an eye if he were gay or want to come out.

by Anonymousreply 21September 2, 2015 10:34 PM

I already suggested both Rico and Nolan as a couple!

by Anonymousreply 22September 2, 2015 10:41 PM

[quote]Axel Heck

Charlie McDermott, although occasionally rumored to be gay, is hardly a child star anymore. He was already almost 20 when The Middle first aired.

by Anonymousreply 23September 2, 2015 10:52 PM

weht to Chad Allen. he was a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 24September 2, 2015 10:56 PM

R4's bigotry is as disgusting as as her witless presumption is.

Fuck you, twat-face. Take your homophobia - and hiding it behind ageism - elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 25September 2, 2015 11:29 PM

Nolan Gould's body is rapidly getting really nice. I'd wear his ass out. I bet he's a great bottom.

by Anonymousreply 26September 3, 2015 4:20 AM

R20 Manny seems to me written as a baby metrosexual, but one who longs to be a ladies' man. Nolan simply wants to be a lady--he's kinda adorably geeky, but somehow his adolescence and emerging gay voice underscores how bad an actor he is.

by Anonymousreply 27September 3, 2015 4:30 AM

Nolan is 5'6".

Good luck with that, pocket queen.

by Anonymousreply 28September 3, 2015 4:39 AM

[quote]meth addled skank ho Danny Pintauro

Danny can stop the meth any time he decides !!! He told me so.

by Anonymousreply 29September 3, 2015 4:49 AM

Chad Allen recently retired from acting to concentrate on a career as a clinical psychologist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 3, 2015 4:59 AM

They really should make his character on Modern Family gay. He's not a good enough actor to play straight convincingly.

by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2015 5:09 AM

It's so weird, there was no sign of this when he was a boy. Not remotely effete. And then suddenly gay voice emerging indeed. Wonder why? Learned or organic?

I only noticed this on a rerun the other day. Not a dig but I'm really curious.

by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2015 5:14 AM

(P.S. I'm actually a working actor and I trained myself so much to smother the gay cliche that now if I am asked to play it, it's impossible. I can not do the gay lisp. I talked to an African American actress friend the other day and she has the exact same thing, she spent her whole life making her speech crisp and smart and now can't do a Laquisha kind of ghetto character if needed. It's so pushed down -- and probably despised by each of us from childhood -- that its impossible to tap into now. Or, rather, we have to do our own watered down version).

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2015 5:16 AM

[quote]Manny seems to me written as a baby metrosexual, but one who longs to be a ladies' man.

Yeah, as he gets older his character reminds me a bit of Niles from "Frasier." As an actor I've always found him very affected and stage-y. Hope he's saving his money because I don't see a successful long term acting career.

[quote]he's kinda adorably geeky, but somehow his adolescence and emerging gay voice underscores how bad an actor he is.

So true. He was great when he was younger with his random interjections. Now he's just awkward. They've been trying to write him as a teenage horndog in recent years. It's not as bad as when Danny Pintauro was forced to play a leering straight teen despite his obvious gayness but it definitely doesn't feel natural.

by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2015 5:24 AM

It's a family show , very popular and one that's been on for a few years so that only points to Modern Family. It probably is the kid who plays Manny. It also could be the one who plays Phil's son.

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2015 5:27 AM

[quote] Chad Allen recently retired from acting to concentrate on a career as a clinical psychologist.

Who punched him in the eye before he shot that?

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2015 6:03 AM

Wow r35, you bring up some great, fresh, interesting points. Why didn't we think of them?

Thirtyfuckingfour posts and you couldn't read even the first one?

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2015 7:55 AM

There's something about modern family that doesn't make me think "hugely popular". Im going with the game of thrones kid.

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2015 9:30 AM

Except that Modern Family has been and continues to be hugely popular.

by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2015 10:08 AM

Just three boys at D'land holding their corndogs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 3, 2015 10:12 AM

r37 is my new god.

by Anonymousreply 41September 3, 2015 11:40 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 42September 3, 2015 8:56 PM

R35, don't take it to heart. Some of the people on the DL just can't abide dumbness. And of course they're also the ones who pounce when anyone else calls out a lapse in intelligence. It's what the inmates do here.

But, back to the topic, I was thinking this maybe has something to do with Modern Family. Maybe Manny. What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 43September 3, 2015 10:16 PM

wow, he REALLY is in that ugly teen phase....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 3, 2015 10:31 PM

You never hear this shit about those nice "Middle" kids.

by Anonymousreply 45September 3, 2015 10:44 PM

Chad Allen looks high as fuck at R30. As usual.

by Anonymousreply 46September 3, 2015 11:15 PM

I agree R46, he looks rode hard and put away wet....as well as poz.

by Anonymousreply 47September 3, 2015 11:24 PM

R43 you're confusing being an asshole with being intelligent. I also Really don't give a fuck what R35 thinks and how he needs to call out others to satisfy his inferiority complex while contributing zero to the topic. That my guess is the same as R1 is irrelevant as you can't form a consensus if you have 47 different guesses can you?

by Anonymousreply 48September 3, 2015 11:35 PM

Except that YOU are r35, r48. So why are you throwing dirt at yourself?

by Anonymousreply 49September 3, 2015 11:48 PM

I meant R37

by Anonymousreply 50September 4, 2015 12:24 AM

[quote] It's Ross Lynch! Don't tell.

I didn't ask. I didn't need to.

by Anonymousreply 51September 4, 2015 12:46 AM

R37: Did it ever occur to you that some people may post a reply first, then go back and read what every one else has posted?

by Anonymousreply 52September 4, 2015 1:18 AM

Dear lord, R44! That jacket.

by Anonymousreply 53September 4, 2015 1:37 AM

r25, Pintauro LOL

by Anonymousreply 54September 4, 2015 1:40 AM

He doesn't look Gay at all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 4, 2015 7:30 AM

Which is a stupid-ass backwards way of joining a discussion r52. Imagine if everyone did that. We'd have a threadful of the guy from modern Family the guy from Midern Family Nolan Gould Nolan Gould the Guy From Modern Family.

Which by the way happens in some threads, and virtually kills them.

by Anonymousreply 56September 4, 2015 8:10 AM

[quote][R37]: Did it ever occur to you that some people may post a reply first, then go back and read what every one else has posted?

Do you also wipe your ass before the turd drops out?

by Anonymousreply 57September 4, 2015 10:34 AM

Well, to answer your question OP, the teen actor that immediately comes to mind comes to mind is that boy fro Modern Family, the American one.

by Anonymousreply 58September 4, 2015 10:41 AM

Nolan Gould from Modern Family owns this thread!

by Anonymousreply 59September 4, 2015 10:42 AM

I think the kid who plays Luke Dunphy. He pings to me.

by Anonymousreply 60September 4, 2015 10:46 AM

He seems like a nice kid, I hope he doesn't get a lot of harassment. Sometimes I wonder if it's better to come out and end the rumours, but at his age he's going through what all of us went through at the same point in our lives except he's in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 61September 4, 2015 4:01 PM

Has he done anything outside of "Modern Family"? I think he'll quit acting once MF has finished and concentrate on his education.

by Anonymousreply 62September 4, 2015 8:55 PM

Nolan is a member of Mensa.

by Anonymousreply 63September 4, 2015 9:09 PM

It's probably Nolan if he's already out but I'm guessing the skinny twink Carl from The Walking Dead is gay too and in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 64September 4, 2015 10:28 PM

Whichever one -- I'd swallow his load.

by Anonymousreply 65September 5, 2015 12:49 AM

Would Nolan be Mr. Junior Datalounge, if there were such a title?

by Anonymousreply 66September 5, 2015 12:53 AM

I know who is! It's that kid from Modern Family, Harold Gould!

by Anonymousreply 67September 5, 2015 3:59 AM

Well, I think Nolan Gould is pretty cute, and hopefully will grow into his looks. His body is already pretty tight. He'll make a good young celebrity gay dude. Maybe he can start dating DLB when he turns 18.

by Anonymousreply 68September 5, 2015 4:14 AM

I think he'll quit acting once MF has finished and concentrate on his cocksucking.

There. Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 69September 5, 2015 4:54 AM

There's nothing gay about him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 5, 2015 7:24 AM

Jesus Christ, these pictures of him! Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 71September 5, 2015 12:16 PM

Shame about the face.

by Anonymousreply 72September 5, 2015 12:23 PM

I'd guess the kid from that Sofia Vergara/Ed O'Neil show. Not the chubby Hispanic kid, the other one.

by Anonymousreply 73September 5, 2015 6:04 PM

I think it's Danny Bonaduce

by Anonymousreply 74September 5, 2015 7:30 PM

Brick, from "The Middle."

He looks like a nineteen year old midget ( little person )

by Anonymousreply 75September 5, 2015 7:34 PM

I like how flirty Nolan and Teo Halm are with each other. Teo has a gf (and is really into her), but he seems super free-spirited - I wouldn't be surprised if he and Nolan fooled around a bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 5, 2015 8:28 PM

Could it maybe be the kid from "Modern Family"? I am stumped.

by Anonymousreply 77September 5, 2015 8:55 PM

Will little brick survive if it's him?

by Anonymousreply 78September 5, 2015 9:02 PM

Nolan Gould does ping but you also can't judge a young 'mo these days from snapshots. Kids these days are waaaaaaay more touchy feely with each other than they used to be, esp. young men. And, young adult men regardless of their generation have frequently posed in "Look! I'm acting like a big 'mo with my frat buddies!" type of photos.

There's more than one vintage photo out there of young men, frequently in the military, posed together very couple-y and delusional fag hags and queer historians will scream, "AWWWWWWWWWWWW! How adorable! SEE?!!!? There WERE gay male couples in Ye Olden Days!!!"

I'm sure some of those photos ARE of actual gay men but I also have a feeling a good chunk of them are smart assy 20 year olds joking around by taking a pseudo fag photo with their buddy and having a chuckle over it not realizing that 22,893 Tumblr pages will one day feature said photo as proof of their 'modom.

by Anonymousreply 79September 5, 2015 9:09 PM

As R63 mentioned, Nolan Gould is a Mensa member, he has an IQ of like 150 and finished up high school when he was 13.

Raking in some ridiculous amount from Modern Family, which hopefully he/his parents have managed properly.

He has everything going for him it seems, hopefully he doesn't feel the need to do a 180 once he hits adulthood just to prove he isn't his TV character.

If he is gay, it would be great to have a young, successful role model for people who are coming to terms with their sexuality. Sad that people have/will reduce him to nothing more than his looks.

by Anonymousreply 80September 5, 2015 9:25 PM

[quote]Nolan Gould does ping but you also can't judge a young 'mo these days from snapshots.

Have you seen him on MF lately? The boy opens his mouth and Lady Gaga's meat purse falls out.

by Anonymousreply 81September 5, 2015 9:49 PM

Who the fuck is Nolan Gould?

by Anonymousreply 82September 5, 2015 11:22 PM

The blind item says he is out. If it is Nolan, it is too bad that producers or agents or whoever won't let me be out. He certainly doesn't seem to be hiding it on his Instagram account. I wonder what he would like. To force him to play the horndog is ridiculous, as he isn't pulling it off. I wonder what Jesse Tyler Ferguson thinks of the situation. And isn't one of the producers gay? Seems unfortunate to me.

by Anonymousreply 83September 6, 2015 2:56 AM

Sounds like Jason Priestly.

by Anonymousreply 84September 6, 2015 3:31 AM

I think it's that Gould Nolan kid who is sometimes on our show.

by Anonymousreply 85September 6, 2015 5:33 AM

Not in the least. Bit. Gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 6, 2015 6:44 AM

This kid is reminding me of that pudgy kid turned fundie who acted out as a way to force the hand of the producers

by Anonymousreply 87September 6, 2015 6:50 AM

In No Way Gay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 6, 2015 6:52 AM

I've heard the skinny bleached blonde twink from Austin and ally is openly gay to his family and friends but isn't out proffesionaly. Could be him.

by Anonymousreply 89September 6, 2015 7:33 AM

The bleached hair gave it away.

by Anonymousreply 90September 6, 2015 8:47 AM

Wait! I couldn't be bothered to read all the posts!

Elliott Gould has ANOTHER gay son? I wonder if Barbra Joan knows about this? She'll be furious! No one will take her Jason's place. NO ONE!

by Anonymousreply 91September 6, 2015 9:04 AM

[quote]I've heard the skinny bleached blonde twink from Austin and ally is openly gay to his family and friends but isn't out proffesionaly. Could be him.

Ross Lynch? I thought he was gay too, but then idk... he has not hinted at the fact that he is. I think that "out to family but not proffesionaly" is bs.

by Anonymousreply 92September 6, 2015 9:36 AM

r88

I think that's the only picture I've seen of him where you can see actually see the transition from his old, prepubescent looks to what he looks like now. It's freaky how he has almost no resemblance now to what he looked like just a few years ago - I'm surprised there haven't been any conspiracy theories a la Paul McCartney, haha.

by Anonymousreply 93September 6, 2015 1:05 PM

The BI can't be about Ross Lynch - he's 20.

by Anonymousreply 94September 6, 2015 1:06 PM

The kid from Home Improvement and Lion King

The kid from Who's The Boss

The kid from Doogie Howser, MD

The kid from Boy Meets World

The little girl from Bewitched

The little girl from The Cosby Show

The spastic girl from The Facts Of Life

by Anonymousreply 95September 6, 2015 1:37 PM

Gotta be Golan Nould. Gotta be.

by Anonymousreply 96September 6, 2015 1:44 PM

What do you expect when you name your kid after Dynasty's fashion designer?

by Anonymousreply 97September 6, 2015 4:01 PM

[quote] Brick, from "The Middle." He looks like a nineteen year old midget ( little person )

Atticus Shaffer who plays Brick has Osteogenesis Imperfecta that cause brittle bones. If you watch, you'll see they have him walk only short distances and he has a limp. He has to be careful. He will always have a short stature. But he is a terrific actor.

by Anonymousreply 98September 6, 2015 4:34 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 99September 6, 2015 6:31 PM

It's obviously Nolan Gould. Look at the kid's Instagram. He's as gay as the day is long,

by Anonymousreply 100September 7, 2015 2:32 PM

I've got this theory, and it's going to shock many of you, but I think it might - MIGHT - be Nolan Gould from "Modern Family."

by Anonymousreply 101September 7, 2015 2:35 PM

Does anyone think it might be Rico Rodriguez from Modern Family?

by Anonymousreply 102September 7, 2015 2:41 PM

IS EVERYBODY ON "MODERN FAMILY" GAY!?!

by Anonymousreply 103September 7, 2015 2:48 PM

It's that Sally Struthers from All in the Family Way.

by Anonymousreply 104September 7, 2015 2:48 PM

I just saw a video of Nolan at ComicCon, and he didn't seem gay at all, just a typical teen ubergeek.

BUT, I also read an article that said that the character Nolan plays on Modern Family is the only one who has never shown any interest in the opposite sex. All the other kids have had opposite sex crushes, but not him. Is it possible that he's playing gay-ish on the show because Modern Family is going to have his character come out at some point?

by Anonymousreply 105September 7, 2015 2:48 PM

He had a crush on the neighbors teenage daughter last season. Maybe it's Lily who's the gay?

by Anonymousreply 106September 7, 2015 2:52 PM

Who cares. This is a kid that grown people are discussing their sexuality. You fuckers should be ashamed of yourselves!

by Anonymousreply 107September 7, 2015 2:55 PM

[quote]BUT, I also read an article that said that the character Nolan plays on Modern Family is the only one who has never shown any interest in the opposite sex. All the other kids have had opposite sex crushes, but not him.

Wasn't there an episode where he wanted to learn about how to open bras and hid his traing bra (which his Dad found)?

by Anonymousreply 108September 7, 2015 3:01 PM

Oh please, r107, discussing a teenager who may be gay is hardly predatory or perverted behavior. As a matter of fact, I wish more people had addressed the subject when I was a gay teen.

It would have saved lives.

However, if I were you, I'd dig deep into what's festering in your dirty mind that made you gravitate towards perversion in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 109September 7, 2015 3:12 PM

Do NOT say it 'bout my faux zygote. I get my man man to CUT you.

by Anonymousreply 110September 7, 2015 3:16 PM

I don't think anyone has mentioned him yet, but does anyone think it's Nolan Gould?

by Anonymousreply 111September 7, 2015 3:29 PM

R109 sounds genuinely stupid.

by Anonymousreply 112September 7, 2015 3:41 PM

it's Shirley Temple!!

by Anonymousreply 113September 7, 2015 5:30 PM

Am I the only one who thinks this might be Nolan Gould?

by Anonymousreply 114September 7, 2015 5:44 PM

It's amusing that people are making fun of the speculation that it is Mr. Gould. I will say though that while waiting to die I do sometimes watch the Modern Family blocks on USA (usually 4 hours). Typically, they show them in the order shot, but sometimes they have a theme which means they jump around. It has struck me that on those eclectic evenings one sees Nolan as a typical kid and then suddenly Nolan as a queeny teen, with some stereotypical gay behaviors, incipient lisp. cobra neck, rolling shoulders and gay-inflected line readings. It's actually rather stark. Now, they say he's very, very bright and quite gifted musically, and arty teen boys sometimes go through a femme stage on their way to heterosexual adulthood. But it's hard to watch those contrasting shows without its crossing one's mind that he's "that way". He's been to the gym, but I think he veers to homely and can't act at all. Manny, who has quite the weight problem (that too is clear on the eclectic nights) is a better actor I think and doesn't seem fey, but can't quite pull off the elegant poseur character they have assigned him. But when it comes to reading lines, Manny wins. And they'll both be so rich by the time this phony, false, and manipulative crap shoot ends, it won't matter.

by Anonymousreply 115September 7, 2015 6:00 PM

My instincts tell me it's Jason Gould. All the signs are there: smothering mother, absent father.

by Anonymousreply 116September 7, 2015 6:13 PM

Isn't Nolan Gould going to be 17 next month, R107?

by Anonymousreply 117September 7, 2015 6:41 PM

Jesse Tyler Ferguson turned him gay with a little help from Sofia Vergara. I bet it's that kid from Modern Family, the white one.

by Anonymousreply 118September 7, 2015 7:00 PM

r117

Doesn't matter to cunts like r107. As long as he hasn't reached the magical 18, he might as well be 7.

by Anonymousreply 119September 7, 2015 7:10 PM

[quote] Oh please, [R107], discussing a teenager who may be gay is hardly predatory or perverted behavior. As a matter of fact, I wish more people had addressed the subject when I was a gay teen.

Who says it starts in the teens? At my cousin's wedding last year, I met an 11-year-old cousin whom I am sure is gay. His mannerisms, the way he danced during the wedding party, the way he clings to male relatives in his family. In fact, I'm so sure he's gay, I promised my mother I'd take her out to lunch if he ever gets seriously involved with someone of the opposite sex.

by Anonymousreply 120September 7, 2015 8:34 PM

R107.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121September 7, 2015 9:06 PM

"(whispering) Nolan Gould... That's... That's NOLAN GOULD!!! (gathering things) Oh my!"

by Anonymousreply 122September 7, 2015 9:08 PM

[quote]At my cousin's wedding last year, I met an 11-year-old cousin whom I am sure is gay. His mannerisms, the way he danced during the wedding party, the way he clings to male relatives in his family.

Clinging to male relatives is not a sign of being gay. I'm a gay man and I always preferred to be with my female relatives, specifically my aunts. The men did stuff like watched football and went fishing and hunting. The women talked about cooking, movies and gossiped about people. My aunts always dressed to the nines, had their hair and nails done and looked like movie stars. I always preferred to be with the female relatives.

by Anonymousreply 123September 7, 2015 9:43 PM

[quote] Clinging to male relatives is not a sign of being gay.

Perhaps I wasn't clear on what I meant by "clinging". I meant in the physical sense.

by Anonymousreply 124September 7, 2015 9:49 PM

The kid seems happy and pretty well-adjusted. Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 125September 7, 2015 10:41 PM

Nothing better than edging a semi-inexperienced twinklet.

Legally, of course.

Of course.

by Anonymousreply 126September 7, 2015 10:54 PM

I edged an 18 year old once. It took about five minutes.

by Anonymousreply 127September 7, 2015 11:37 PM

How could anybody think he's gay??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 8, 2015 8:11 AM

Seems like his tongue is too big for his mouth. Here's hoping he's not gay - am I right, ladies?

by Anonymousreply 129September 8, 2015 8:38 AM

They need to drag this kid out and all point at him saying, "there you have it."

by Anonymousreply 130September 8, 2015 2:27 PM

Gay? I don't think so!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131September 8, 2015 6:51 PM

I won't believe he's gay until I see him dressed in a kimono like Darren Criss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 8, 2015 11:57 PM

I approve!

by Anonymousreply 133September 9, 2015 2:20 AM

Who does Darren Criss think he's fooling? And more importantly, why even bother?

by Anonymousreply 134September 9, 2015 4:56 AM

He needs to have tongue reduction surgery.

by Anonymousreply 135September 9, 2015 5:36 PM

And just think: Denny Hastert would be all over that. Why wait until 18?

by Anonymousreply 136September 9, 2015 9:46 PM

r123, what a fag you are!

by Anonymousreply 137September 9, 2015 11:01 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 138September 11, 2015 4:05 PM

I hope MF will have a story line about Luke having sexual identify issues. And maybe even becoming a Tran. Btw , all the BI clues seems to point to the teen actor playng Luke.

by Anonymousreply 139September 11, 2015 4:40 PM

Any way it could be Nolan Gould? Just guessing.

by Anonymousreply 140September 11, 2015 4:43 PM

I've read some rumors on other message boards that it could be Nolan Gould from Modern Family.

by Anonymousreply 141September 11, 2015 5:07 PM

I'm going out on a limb here, but my intuition is that it may be Nolan Gould.

by Anonymousreply 142September 11, 2015 6:39 PM

We should have made this a poll.

by Anonymousreply 143September 11, 2015 6:47 PM

I do not know what you guys are talking about. He seems incredibly musculine and fabolously hetro. I bet he wears his hetro dong out from all the pussy he gets. Like his role model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144September 11, 2015 7:18 PM

You know Peggy. I was thinking about it this morning while making Suzy's lunch for school. You know it just might be Nolan Gould. Call it ESPN or something.

I get a bad feeling this will end in in horrible tears for everyone involved. Gotta go! Frank's taking me out tonight. I've got to look my best. Talk to you soon!

by Anonymousreply 145September 12, 2015 1:04 AM

Um, he's gay. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Nolan giving a blowjob at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious

by Anonymousreply 146September 12, 2015 4:25 AM

Ain' no way that boy is straight.

by Anonymousreply 147September 12, 2015 4:30 AM

Butch it up, kid, or you'll be on meth soon, discarded like trash.

by Anonymousreply 148September 12, 2015 5:36 AM

Hi Danny! I actually remember talking to you at Manhunt.com when you opened this picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149September 12, 2015 5:53 AM

SO not gay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 12, 2015 6:34 AM

If he's gay, you can't tell at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 12, 2015 6:48 AM

Again, I find it weird that he had absolutely no gay traits at all as a little boy on that show -- and suddenly turn flaming? Most obvious gay boys are queens in childhood, too, or show some characteristics. This kid was a butch little boy and now teen purses are falling out of his mouth. How did that happen, I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 152September 12, 2015 8:02 AM

[quote]Again, I find it weird that he had absolutely no gay traits at all as a little boy on that show -- and suddenly turn flaming?

Bwah-hah-hah-hah! The mind control ray is working perfectly! On to the next agenda item.

by Anonymousreply 153September 12, 2015 10:00 AM

Neil Patrick Harris, Michael Jackson, and the middle kid from Home Improvement Thomas Taylor something were like that too.

by Anonymousreply 154September 12, 2015 10:49 AM

Has anyone figured this one out yet?

by Anonymousreply 155September 12, 2015 11:20 AM

It's obviously David Faustino.

by Anonymousreply 156September 12, 2015 2:51 PM

You're all wrong. It's Nolan Gould.

by Anonymousreply 157September 12, 2015 4:00 PM

It is not Nolan Gould.

You won't believe it, but it's actually Nolan Gould.

by Anonymousreply 158September 12, 2015 9:14 PM

Just because he's flamboyant and has never been seen with girls doesn't mean he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 159September 12, 2015 9:16 PM

He's not flamboyant!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160September 12, 2015 9:36 PM

I'm possshhhting here to announccchhhe my engagement to young Nolan Gould!

by Anonymousreply 161September 12, 2015 9:59 PM

I hid it better!

by Anonymousreply 162September 13, 2015 12:22 AM

[quote]the girl who saw Nolan giving a blowjob at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious

Mmmmm, that's my favorite, to put a dollop of chocolate vanilla swirl on a hot guys dick and lick it off before I get down to business.

My favorite flavor? COCK!!

by Anonymousreply 163September 13, 2015 12:38 AM

You sure it isn't Nolan Gould?

by Anonymousreply 164September 13, 2015 7:03 AM

Hide your sons & nephews from R164

by Anonymousreply 165September 13, 2015 7:06 AM

I would vote for r161 's reply for Wit and Wisdom if that were still a thing on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 166September 13, 2015 7:15 AM

[quote] I would vote for [R161] 's reply for Wit and Wisdom if that were still a thing on Datalounge.

Wait. The little "W^W" icon below every post isn't for "Wit & Wisdom?

by Anonymousreply 167September 13, 2015 7:38 AM

The father, Phil, on MF is gayer than a Judy Garland shaped Buttplug . So must be genetic like my mother always claimed.,

by Anonymousreply 168September 13, 2015 7:44 AM

I'm gonna guess Nathan Gould. Call it a hunch.

by Anonymousreply 169September 13, 2015 8:45 AM

Didn't Ty Burrell(Phil in Modern Family, Nolan/Luke's father -- has it been mentioned that Nolan might be gay?) remark in an interview that he was or had been "bisexual" (No link, sorry)? He married in 2000 (born in 1968) and has two adopted daughters.

by Anonymousreply 170September 13, 2015 10:27 AM

Has anybody suggested Nolan Gould yet?

by Anonymousreply 171September 13, 2015 10:47 PM

I don't see how it could be Nolan Gould. He was in a romance for a few years with Celeste Holm before her death, and more recently has been linked to Carol Channing.

by Anonymousreply 172September 13, 2015 11:37 PM

Is it Harold Gould?

Has anyone consulted Betty White for confirmation?

by Anonymousreply 173September 14, 2015 7:43 AM

I wish someone would solve this one!

by Anonymousreply 174September 14, 2015 7:16 PM

Here you go r174

Ʃ(X-Θ)+(y/β)^3+(Z-3)= Nolan Gould

by Anonymousreply 175September 16, 2015 11:48 AM

He can't be gay; he hasn't asked me to marry him yet.

by Anonymousreply 176September 16, 2015 11:50 AM

R175 I'm sorry. That's too complicated. I'm calling Mensa member Nolan Gould for help.

by Anonymousreply 177September 16, 2015 11:52 AM

Nolan Gould is fugly.

by Anonymousreply 178September 16, 2015 1:01 PM

OK! Enough already! It's me! It's me!

by Anonymousreply 179September 16, 2015 9:45 PM

That show is insufferable.

The one with the gay teen on it.

by Anonymousreply 180September 19, 2015 7:21 AM

The Advocate asked me who do you is going to be THE gay teen sensation for 2016. I told them no contest Nolan Gould wins hands down!

by Anonymousreply 181September 19, 2015 3:10 PM

Come out already you queenie twerp!

I'm tired of your playing coy shit! Trick ass!

by Anonymousreply 182September 19, 2015 3:13 PM

Another pic from the "Camp" set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 19, 2015 4:20 PM

Where did he catch it from?!!

by Anonymousreply 184September 19, 2015 6:41 PM

It's that kid from Modern Family. OH, you know! Can't remember his name. The white one who's the son. Hold on, I'll think of it......

by Anonymousreply 185September 19, 2015 8:09 PM

Why is he wearing Debbie Gibson's clothes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186September 19, 2015 9:28 PM

I'm so attracted to that young Nolan Gould!

by Anonymousreply 187September 19, 2015 10:35 PM

I'm available, Taylor! Well, just until my contract with Disney is up.

by Anonymousreply 188September 20, 2015 4:24 AM

I am SO on that!

by Anonymousreply 189September 20, 2015 4:39 AM

Looking snazzy at the Emmys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190September 20, 2015 10:17 PM

Nolan and Rico going stag to the Emmys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 21, 2015 4:05 AM

They look like Munchkin waiters on a cheap cruise line.

by Anonymousreply 192September 21, 2015 8:22 AM

The AGC blind items pages thinks this is Isaac Hempstead Wright, not Nolan.

by Anonymousreply 193September 21, 2015 8:32 AM

Preeeetty sure its Nolan.

by Anonymousreply 194September 21, 2015 12:06 PM

190+ posts and not one mention of Luke Dunphy from Modern Family? You guys are slipping!

by Anonymousreply 195September 21, 2015 1:54 PM

I've narrowed it down. It's either Nolan Gould or Nolan Gould.

by Anonymousreply 196September 24, 2015 5:18 PM

So did Chad have a crush on Ken and Scott stole him?

by Anonymousreply 197September 24, 2015 6:12 PM

Saw a rerun from 2015 last night where he was queenier than thou. It may be that he just can't act, but one wonders.... Oh, I think the actor was called ... Nolan? Nolan Gould?

by Anonymousreply 198September 24, 2015 11:20 PM

Luke should hook up with Dylan, Haley's ex.

by Anonymousreply 199September 24, 2015 11:38 PM

So...you guys think this is about me?

by Anonymousreply 200September 24, 2015 11:40 PM

Watched the season premiere last night, and he's queenier than ever. Purses everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 201September 24, 2015 11:47 PM

Did anyone proffer the name Nolan Gould? Btw, I also think he's Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 202September 25, 2015 12:11 AM

I've heard some rumors. I don't want to mention specifics, but the individual's name rhymes with Sholan Mould.

by Anonymousreply 203September 25, 2015 12:32 AM

What if it's really Nolan Gould?

by Anonymousreply 204September 25, 2015 12:19 PM

Why does Rico already look like an old man?

by Anonymousreply 205September 25, 2015 12:54 PM

[quote] Why does Rico already look like an old man?

Ever read [italic]The Picture of Dorian Gray[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 206September 25, 2015 7:43 PM

It's obviously Abe Vigoda.

by Anonymousreply 207September 25, 2015 8:07 PM

What makes you all so certain that it's Nolan Gould?

by Anonymousreply 208September 26, 2015 1:50 PM

Oh R208; dear, dear R208... call it mother's intuition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209September 27, 2015 12:17 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 210September 28, 2015 11:52 PM

[quote]bump

Yes, please!

by Anonymousreply 211September 29, 2015 1:35 AM

R205 Because he's fat. Fat boys (I was one) tend to grow into their looks (unless they get significantly fatter) and by the time everyone's fifty we no longer look our age, but can pass for a few years younger--maybe because, unless we smoke and drink, the skin is less wrinkled.

by Anonymousreply 212September 29, 2015 4:50 AM

R209 So a hot dog makes him lose control, too?

by Anonymousreply 213September 29, 2015 5:41 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 214October 7, 2015 3:40 PM

To be fair R209 no one can eat a foot long without looking gay.

by Anonymousreply 215October 7, 2015 6:29 PM

Just watched last night's MF episode. Dear God. I don't think I have ever seen a worse actor on TV than Nolan Gould. AWFUL. I can't believe he's getting paid for that.

by Anonymousreply 216October 9, 2015 2:03 AM

He can't help it r216. He's a teen queen. Men are distracting him.

by Anonymousreply 217October 9, 2015 2:56 AM

I feel bad for him because as a little kid, I think he was pretty good in his role. As he gets older, he becomes a worse performer.

by Anonymousreply 218October 9, 2015 3:26 AM

He's crappy now because he's playing a straight boy when all he wants to do is suck Dylan's massive schlong.

by Anonymousreply 219October 9, 2015 3:48 AM

Dylan does look like he'd have a massive dick. Cute guy.

by Anonymousreply 220October 9, 2015 4:26 AM

I know this thread is about Gould but more on Ty Burrell's alleged bi confession, please.

Thanks in advance :-)

by Anonymousreply 221October 9, 2015 5:15 AM

But is it Nolan Gould?

by Anonymousreply 222October 12, 2015 8:43 PM

[quote]As he gets older, he becomes a worse performer.

When you trade on an ephemeral characteristic, eventually it becomes unrecreatable, and if you've got nothing else to trade on, you're sunk. The smart ones do whatever they can to improve their craft, while those who milk their cuteness without improving their craft pay the price when they hit puberty.

by Anonymousreply 223October 12, 2015 9:09 PM

I still think it's weird that he was such a butch little kid... and then queen emerged? Within a year? Usually if you have "trained" yourself, the lower voice only makes it easier. Or maybe this is truly a case of the New Gay Kid where the need to hide is so little that they don't even bother. Not a bad thing if so.

by Anonymousreply 224October 12, 2015 9:27 PM

When was he butch? You people have selective memory.

by Anonymousreply 225October 12, 2015 10:09 PM

R225's idea of "butch" is those little boys in 1980s toy commercials who yell a lot and play with plastic murder weapons.

by Anonymousreply 226October 12, 2015 10:18 PM

Watch the reruns, he had a low boy's voice and (often expert) dry delivery. Then puberty hit and a purse fell out. Not a judgement, just... odd to me. Usually I can spot the little gay kid about to grow up into family. Not here.

by Anonymousreply 227October 13, 2015 12:21 AM

R227, he had a kid's voice and the one or two lines he delivered in 7 years that seemed "expert" were pretty obviously not his fault, as there were really only one or two done well. He was never a good actor - he's just deteriorated from mediocre to downright embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 228October 13, 2015 12:23 AM

I know what R227 is talking about though. When he was little, he seemed like a stereotypical boy; rough and tumble and kind of slobby. And now...? I refer you to R160's pic.

by Anonymousreply 229October 13, 2015 12:45 AM

I don't know what you guys are talking about. It's clearly Nolan Gould.

by Anonymousreply 230October 13, 2015 12:52 AM

Does anyone else find Nolan Gould a little...dainty?

by Anonymousreply 231October 13, 2015 1:22 AM

What if he's just acting that way for the show?

by Anonymousreply 232October 13, 2015 7:30 PM

As butch as can be!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233October 13, 2015 7:44 PM

Is he 18 yet?

by Anonymousreply 234October 13, 2015 7:53 PM

Do we think Nolan has ever tapped this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235October 13, 2015 8:28 PM

I don't know if he has, but I'd tap that ass like my dick was Gregory Hines.

by Anonymousreply 236October 13, 2015 8:30 PM

There's this one freckled white kid on [italic]Fresh off the Boat[/italic] whom I'm absolutely sure is gay. Time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 237October 13, 2015 8:32 PM

If the studios still existed, that kid would be in elocution and masculinity classes 4 hours a day. Lillian Burns Sidney would have had that squirt talking like Bob Mitchum in no time.

by Anonymousreply 238October 13, 2015 8:43 PM

Indeed, R238.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239October 13, 2015 8:46 PM

[quote] There's this one freckled white kid on Fresh off the Boat whom I'm absolutely sure is gay. Time will tell.

I know the kid you're talking about. Yeah, he's got pencil-dialer written all over him.

by Anonymousreply 240October 13, 2015 8:54 PM

Nolan and Teo with their fag hags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241October 13, 2015 9:04 PM

He doesn't sound gay but he sounds like he's retarded. He's definitely has some kind of speech issue.

by Anonymousreply 242October 13, 2015 10:30 PM

I think it's Nolan Gould.

by Anonymousreply 243October 13, 2015 10:34 PM

I asked them at the library. They said it was Gould, Nolan.

by Anonymousreply 244October 13, 2015 10:41 PM

Just because he's a little bit queeny in these pictures, that doesn't make him gay. He might be going through a phase.

by Anonymousreply 245October 15, 2015 4:26 PM

So will Reid Ewing's coming out spur Nolan to do the same?

by Anonymousreply 246November 26, 2015 10:25 PM

I really think it's Hayden Byerly from The Fosters.

by Anonymousreply 247November 26, 2015 10:57 PM

The Fosters is not "hugely popular".

by Anonymousreply 248November 29, 2015 5:55 AM

Hugely popular is a relative term when it comes to blind items

by Anonymousreply 249November 29, 2015 6:14 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 250February 22, 2016 12:52 PM

Chandler Riggs?

by Anonymousreply 251February 22, 2016 1:05 PM

I don't think so. Riggs has an older gf that he seems to be really into.

It's gotta be Gould.

by Anonymousreply 252March 10, 2016 1:45 AM

At that age, I was into older chicks too!

by Anonymousreply 253May 17, 2016 11:05 PM

by Anonymousreply 254October 8, 2016 5:04 AM

Dipper Pines

by Anonymousreply 255October 8, 2016 5:13 AM

It is The Middle's Atticus Shaffer.

Apparently he is hung like a mule, too.

by Anonymousreply 256October 8, 2016 5:17 AM

Wonder atticus has a nice bod under that shirt

by Anonymousreply 257October 17, 2016 4:16 PM

I think it's that handicap boy on that show speechless. He has a handsome face

by Anonymousreply 258October 17, 2016 4:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 17, 2016 4:20 PM

R258 , r259 you do realize this thread is over a year old? And on what show did that kid "grow up before our eyes"?

by Anonymousreply 260October 17, 2016 5:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 18, 2016 7:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 20, 2016 10:30 AM

I think it's Rico Rodriguez; he seems a lot more gay to me than Nolan Gould.

by Anonymousreply 263October 20, 2016 11:37 AM

Chandler Riggs, Carl from the Walking Dead

by Anonymousreply 264October 20, 2016 11:43 AM

I can't wait until Friday! Then you can REALLY get her GURLS!

by Anonymousreply 265October 22, 2016 3:00 PM

Nolan Gould is like gay detection overload. Light in the loafers, facial expression of smelling cookies, prada purses catapulting themselves out of his mouth (that's one unsung superhero quality!), and his hair, dear god his hair!

by Anonymousreply 266October 22, 2016 3:45 PM

[quote]Nolan Gould is like gay detection overload. Light in the loafers, facial expression of smelling cookies, prada purses catapulting themselves out of his mouth (that's one unsung superhero quality!), and his hair, dear god his hair!

Statistically, a woman with a close male relative who is gay is more like to have gay male children.

Since Claire's brother is gay, it would actually make sense for Luke to be gay. They ought to work that into the show - a lot more believable than his chasing girls.

by Anonymousreply 267October 22, 2016 7:51 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 268February 9, 2019 8:35 PM

Did anyone think to guess this might be Nolan Gould?

by Anonymousreply 269June 14, 2019 9:13 PM

It was literally the first post R269

by Anonymousreply 270June 14, 2019 9:14 PM

Thank you, r270. I wonder if he was mentioned subsequently.

by Anonymousreply 271June 14, 2019 9:26 PM

This thread is four years old. So did Nolan Gould come out yet?

by Anonymousreply 272June 15, 2019 12:11 AM

I expect him to once Modern Family is over.

by Anonymousreply 273June 15, 2019 12:12 AM

We know Nolan is gay, so if he comes out, no surprise. What I'd like more is to see his hard cock, perhaps in a leaked sex video?

by Anonymousreply 274June 15, 2019 12:37 AM

Wonder if he's ever hooked up with his costar Reid Ewing

by Anonymousreply 275June 15, 2019 12:46 AM

r274, r272, etc, could it be possible that the answer is Nolan Gould?

by Anonymousreply 276June 15, 2019 2:31 AM

You can see that Nolan's gay from outer space.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277June 17, 2019 3:50 AM

Certified hottie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278June 17, 2019 3:52 AM

I know this isn't the obvious choice, but just hear me out. I think it might be that one kid from that show called Today's Family. The one who plays Lou Duncan. Am I the only one who thinks this?

by Anonymousreply 279June 17, 2019 4:22 AM

How old is that blind item? Nolan Gould is no longer a teen. I think he's 20 now. Sorry, ephebephiles!!

by Anonymousreply 280June 18, 2019 2:51 PM

R274 His dick pics have leaked. I just have to find them again. Average dick, nice foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 281June 18, 2019 3:18 PM

It's me

by Anonymousreply 282June 18, 2019 3:20 PM

Please. He’s just a child!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283June 18, 2019 3:24 PM

Of *course* it was a DL thread where I saw it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284June 18, 2019 3:53 PM

I don't know where R277's pic is from, but I want to be in the middle of it.

by Anonymousreply 285June 18, 2019 3:59 PM

It's from a very powerful music video having to do with suicide. Hard to watch, but amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286June 18, 2019 5:05 PM

will somebody please think of the children?

by Anonymousreply 287June 18, 2019 5:08 PM

I always do R287.

by Anonymousreply 288June 18, 2019 5:52 PM

Thanks for the link R286.

Now I feel terrible for what I wrote.

by Anonymousreply 289June 18, 2019 5:54 PM

Not addressing Nolan on the show really is becoming the elephant in the room. Nobody, especially the gay couple, mentions it?

And still weird to me that he didn't have an ounce of feminine in him as a boy but then it emerged when he was a teen. Usually it's pretty clear, especially in precocious child stars.

by Anonymousreply 290June 18, 2019 5:58 PM

[quote]Usually it's pretty clear, especially in precocious child stars.

I concur.

by Anonymousreply 291June 18, 2019 6:08 PM

Totally R291. The lad is a junior theatre queen.

by Anonymousreply 292June 18, 2019 6:26 PM

R281 Fake pics

by Anonymousreply 293June 18, 2019 6:29 PM

Don't worry about it R289. If I would have seen ass pics of Aaron Schock without knowing who it was, I would have said I would "hit that". But now knowing, I can judge. You're fine.

by Anonymousreply 294June 18, 2019 6:51 PM

Nolan has become the new Brad from "The Middle" except all of "Modern Family" is the Sue who doesn't realize it.

by Anonymousreply 295June 18, 2019 7:34 PM

I don't know what you're talking about R290 I was very butch as a child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296June 18, 2019 8:16 PM

So did this Elliott Gould feller come out yet?

by Anonymousreply 297June 18, 2019 9:19 PM

Wrong Gould for me too. I was hoping it was the little hottie when all grown up from "Weeds". Where'd he go?

by Anonymousreply 298June 18, 2019 9:30 PM

This needs to be said: Nolan Gould owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 299June 18, 2019 9:50 PM

I don’t think so, r299. I think it’s that kid who plays Luke on that Modern Family Show.

by Anonymousreply 300June 18, 2019 9:52 PM

Yes but has anyone mentioned that it might be Nolan Gould?

by Anonymousreply 301June 18, 2019 10:04 PM

Too many posts, didn't read them all, but anybody who watches Fuller House can see this Campion kid is gayer than a bag of unicorn poop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302June 18, 2019 10:55 PM

In one picture he looks like a very young Jesse Eisenberg and in another a very young David Arquette. Or a combination of the two. I haven’t watched the show in years but that meth mouth interview was unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 303June 18, 2019 11:24 PM

The Nolan kid was another one of those cute kid actors who grew up fug.

by Anonymousreply 304June 19, 2019 2:25 AM

R304 Actually he pulled a JGL. He was an unremarkable looking, chubby kid who became an attractive teen/young adult. I didn't think he'd have much a career after Modern Family, but coming out might help his prospects.

by Anonymousreply 305June 19, 2019 3:25 AM

Yeah, at least until the world gets its first butt shot. Mystery over. Bye, Nolan.

by Anonymousreply 306June 19, 2019 4:15 AM

New BI

[quote] [bold] Out On Halloween [/bold]

[quote] Could it be that a network star is itching to come out?

[ quote] So say people in the know who tell me that the campy, coy cutie planned to say he’s family once he left a certain professional obligation behind.

[quote] Since that has been delayed about a year, he’s biding his time.

[quote] What hasn’t changed are plans for Halloween 2019 in West Hollywood, which will be a very big night for him and his buddies.

[quote] After all, he’ll be out… and legal.

"Family" as in Modern Family? And Nolan Gould's birthday is on October 28 and he's turning 21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307June 21, 2019 8:23 PM

Who else? Not like anyone will be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 308June 21, 2019 8:32 PM

Yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309June 21, 2019 8:53 PM

Omg!

by Anonymousreply 310June 21, 2019 8:57 PM

R281, the supposed naked pic was not hard to find. Google is your friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311June 21, 2019 10:14 PM

Ewwww. Stank sleeve.

by Anonymousreply 312June 21, 2019 11:06 PM

[quote]So say people in the know who tell me that the campy, coy cutie planned to say he’s family once he left a certain professional obligation behind.

[quote][bold]Since that has been delayed about a year, he’s biding his time.[/bold]

But has Modern Family not ending been delayed or something?

by Anonymousreply 313June 21, 2019 11:07 PM

R313 It was originally ending at the end of this past season, but they agreed to one more final year.

by Anonymousreply 314June 21, 2019 11:11 PM

Modern Family is the Cher of sitcoms.

by Anonymousreply 315June 21, 2019 11:12 PM

Aha! Thanks, r314.

by Anonymousreply 316June 22, 2019 12:01 AM

Didn't have time to read the thread, but I believe the answer to the blind may in be the kind from Modern Family--Nolan Gould.

by Anonymousreply 317June 22, 2019 12:03 AM

No way that is him in those dick pics. He is American AND Jewish so circumcised very likely.

by Anonymousreply 318June 22, 2019 12:08 AM

I hope this rich famous bitch is getting lots of dick. Get it, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 319June 22, 2019 1:42 PM

Nolan is not Jewish.

Place of Birth: New York City, New York

Date of Birth: October 28, 1998

Ethnicity: English, French, German

Nolan Gould is an American actor. His brother is actor Aidan Gould.

Nolan’s patrilineal ancestry can be traced back to his great-great-great-great-grandparents, B. Gould and Martha Adelaide Morris.

On his father’s side, Nolan is the grandson of Eugene Gould, Jr. (the son of Eugene Gould and Margaret Lorraine Cazalas). Nolan’s great-grandfather was the son of Bagel Gould and Alice M. Williams. Margaret was the daughter of Paul Gillen Cazalas and Ruth May Livaudias. The “Cazalas” surname originates with partial French ancestry

by Anonymousreply 320June 22, 2019 7:40 PM

Gould and Morris are Jewish names.

Jewish is a religion, not an ethnicity.

by Anonymousreply 321June 22, 2019 8:08 PM

Gould may be a Jewish name, but Cazalas is not. Maman said, "mon fils sera non circoncis, tout comme Papa!!"

by Anonymousreply 322July 5, 2019 4:13 PM

R321, Judaism is a religion. You may not practice it and still be Jewish. It's also an ethnicity.

by Anonymousreply 323July 5, 2019 4:17 PM

[quote] He’s an out and open homosexual, but that information won’t be released any time soon.

This is literally not possible, even as irony. He’s not out unless the public knows. Moronic item written by a moron.

by Anonymousreply 324July 5, 2019 4:20 PM

r321 it's an ethnoreligious identity. Jewish people stayed close-knit genetically by intermarriage.

by Anonymousreply 325July 5, 2019 4:20 PM

What about one of the kids on Stranger Things?

by Anonymousreply 326July 5, 2019 4:42 PM

r326 Only if the writer could tell the future. This thread is from a year before ST even started.

by Anonymousreply 327July 5, 2019 4:45 PM

It was Cameron Boyce

by Anonymousreply 328July 7, 2019 4:54 PM

r328 The OP states "This child star is on on a hugely popular show."

by Anonymousreply 329July 8, 2019 2:42 AM

Every child star who's even passably cute has had to suck more than a few cocks to get where they are, especially those Disney Channel twinks. And I'm sure Nolan Gould chows down on a big cock every chance he gets, and I'm sure there are no shortage of takers.

by Anonymousreply 330February 14, 2020 6:01 PM

This from FIVE YEARS AGO, PEOPLE!!! The show has been cancelled and the cute teen can NOW legally drink, buy cigarettes and has a hole with a decade of mileage on it!!!

by Anonymousreply 331February 14, 2020 6:05 PM

Mindy Cohn?

by Anonymousreply 332February 14, 2020 6:17 PM

It said POPULAR star not FAT star

r332

by Anonymousreply 333February 14, 2020 6:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!