Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Was this any of you bitches?

Naked Man on Car Roof Causes Interstate Traffic Jam

Just in time for National Nude Day, one dude decided it'd be a neat idea to strip naked, climb on top of his car, and sit there -- on Interstate 95 South, during rush hour. If his car didn't have a moon roof before, it sure does now.

The incident occurred around 8:30am this morning in West Haven, CT, and though state police were able to get the man off his roof and into custody, southbound commuters were forced to use the road's right shoulder while the highway was shut down by the man's right buttock. Northbound commuters, meanwhile, caught the (w)hole show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2020 6:50 PM

Bitches gonna bitch

by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2015 3:21 AM

"Naked Man on Car Roof"

The aftermath will be called 'Scat On A Hot Tin Roof'.

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2015 10:42 AM

I'm surprised they didn't put him on a sex offenders registry. Because in the USA, the nude body is a perversion unless it's being used to sell products!

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2015 10:54 AM

The oddest thing about this story was that the headline didn't say "Naked Florida Man." You're welcome, Florida.

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2015 11:08 AM

he's a cutie

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2015 12:37 PM

Meanwhile, further south on I95 police respond to two separate incidences of women disrobing on the highway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2015 7:37 PM

Why do I get the feeling R5 would say that about ANY nude man on top of his car?

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2015 7:47 PM

I would, and I will continue to do so!

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2015 9:10 PM

Bravo R8!!!

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2015 5:24 AM

I remember once while having a crap day I was stopped by a train. I noticed some teenager on top googfing around defying death, you know, the usual. Then, without warning, the ringleader, who was quite handsome dropped trou for all to see! His member was impressive enough that it swung about obscenely as he gyrated his hips and he kept grabbing his dangling belt and hobbling back toward the intersection atop the moving train so he could continue his x rated display. It just happened a cop was stopped by this train and had climbed up and was trying to get them to come down. He was nowhere near as limber as the dancing teen and much honking resulted as the cop tried to get near the youths. He might as well just taken a seat and watched the show like the rest of us. Aren't nudity and cheap thrills grand?

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2015 3:19 AM

naked people should be commended

by Anonymousreply 11July 27, 2015 1:42 PM

Not morbidly obese, so not a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2020 6:08 PM

^ Nothing to see here, just the 2015 Thread Bump Troll at R12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2020 6:46 PM

2015 Troll alert.

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2020 6:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!